[ANNOUNCE] SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.3 is out!

SUSE Beta Program beta-programs at suse.com
Wed Oct 26 09:36:14 UTC 2022

SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.3 is officially released!

The announcement for SLE Micro 5.3 can be found here[1].

You can download the final version on www.suse.com/download/[2].

You can check out our releases history at
https://suse.com/betaprogram/releases/.

Thank you all!

The SUSE team would like to say thank you for your participation in the
beta program. Your participation and feedback played are important
for the making of SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.3

Closing the Beta Program

- Web pages: https://www.suse.com/betaprogram/micro-beta[3]
will be reset until we have more information to share for the next Beta
Program.
- Bugzilla: You won't be able to create new bug report for the Public
SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.3 Bugzilla Products except for
Documentation issue.
- Beta Registration codes: Will expire on 2022-10-31.

Do not hesitate to contact us at beta-programs at suse.com if you have
any questions or if a follow-up on bug reports is needed.

Your SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro team

Click here to unsubscribe[4]

[1]:https://www.suse.com/c/transform-edge-operations-with-sle
-micro-5-3-now-generally-available-as-fully-integrated-cloud-
native-solution-with-rancher/

[2]:https://www.suse.com/download/sle-micro/
[3]:https://suse.com/betaprogram/micro-beta
20SLE%20Micro%20Public%20Beta%20Program&body=Unsubscribe%20fr
om%20SLE%20Micro%20Public%20Beta%20Program