[sle-beta] Issues with get_user_pages and VMware

Vincent Moutoussamy vmoutoussamy at suse.com
Wed Aug 9 09:56:00 MDT 2017

Hi,

Thanks a lot, Dick for the details you have provided!!!
And thanks for the report!

I’m sure you understand that we won’t go deep into openSUSE Leap issue here. We
are keen to hear comparison and issue between openSUSE Leap and SLE, but if
there is a concrete issue in openSUSE Leap this need to be brought to the
openSUSE community (especially if it can't be reproduce on SLES!).

Anyway I'm glad that this was reported to openSUSE already.

Sending Good Vibes,
Vincent Moutoussamy
SUSE Beta Program and SDK Project Manager