[sle-beta] extra modules - containers, system management and packagehub

Waite, Dick (External) Dick.Waite at softwareag.com
Tue Dec 19 09:05:55 MST 2017

What would be grand news Vincent is "on-line" Update / Migration so that we could begin to test with our many machines that run SLES12... It's grand to have new features, but to know what does run now on SLES12 will run on SLES15 with better performance numbers... that would be a good line in the sand. Then one can look to the new features but our first priority is to make sure with SLES15 we have gone forward and not back.

__R