[sle-beta] [ANNOUNCE] SUSE Linux Enterprise 12 SP3 is now Gold Master!

SUSE Beta Program beta-programs at lists.suse.com
Thu Jul 20 10:22:20 MDT 2017

We are happy to announce that after the final validation and acceptance phase we
have internal SUSE Linux Enterprise 12 SP3 GM for:
  SUSE Linux Enterprise Server (SLES),
  SUSE Linux Enterprise Just Enough Operating System (JeOS),
  SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop (SLED),
  SUSE Linux Enterprise High Availability (SLEHA),
  SUSE Linux Enterprise Workstation Extension (SLEWE),
  and SUSE Linux Enterprise Software Development Kit (SLESDK).

For you information, Gold Master isos are identical to GMC isos. The official
and final release (FCS) of SLE 12 SP3 is scheduled for beginning of September
2017.
Download[1]

== Beta Program
We have intended to close the SLE 12 SP3 Public Beta Program at 3rd August 2017,
which allow you to report and discuss issue 2 weeks after the GM announcement.
More information regarding the end of SLE 12 SP3 Public Beta Program will be
send soon.

Keep in mind that our GMC images are still under the SUSE Beta EULA[2],
and should not be use in a commercial or production system.

Thank you all for your contributions!You help us make the best SLE Service Pack
to date.

  Your SUSE Linux Enterprise Team

  Please refer to our dedicated SLE Beta Program webpage[1] for any general
  information. However, do not hesitate to contact us at
  beta-programs at lists.suse.com if you have any questions.

  You received this email because you're signed up to get updates from us.
  Please send an email to beta-programs at lists.suse.com if you want to
  unsubscribe.

[1]https://www.suse.com/betaprogram/sle-beta/#download
[2]https://www.suse.com/documentation/beta/eula/suse_beta_eula.html