[sle-beta] Request for Autoyast profiles - improve our test coverage for SLE 15

Marita Werner mawerner at suse.com
Wed Jul 26 01:29:01 MDT 2017

Hello Beta testers,

We, the SUSE SLE QA department which is responsible for the Quality of
SLE would like to improve our test coverage and extend our automated
Test infrastructure openQA (http://open.qa) for the upcoming SLE 15.

One area that we plan to look into is the Autoyast testcoverage. For
that we would like to learn how you, beta testers, use Autoyast and
would like to ask you to share your Autoyast profiles so that we can
review them and add what could be interesting to our Tests.

So if possible, please reply to this email with a short description on
how you use your Autoyast profile for beta testing and attach it to your
email. If you do not want to share this information please reply only to
me or send it to beta-programs at lists.suse.com

Thanks a lot for your help. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Best regards,

Marita Werner

--
Marita Werner, Project Manager QA
Phone +49 911 74053-222, eMail: mawerner at suse.com
SUSE Linux GmbH,  Maxfeldstr. 5,  D-90409 Nuernberg
HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)