[sle-beta] SLES12 SP-3 Beta-3 - Samba patch

Waite, Dick (External) Dick.Waite at softwareag.com
Tue Jun 6 04:35:43 MDT 2017

Many Thanks for the update.
__R

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.
  Original Message
From: Marcus Meissner
Sent: Tuesday, 6 June 2017 08:03
To: Waite, Dick (External)
Cc: 'sle-beta at lists.suse.com'
Subject: Re: [sle-beta] SLES12 SP-3 Beta-3 - Samba patch

Hi,

We temporary have released the samba remote code execution patch also to the
12-SP3 test update channels.

It will be in RC1 directly, so its not strictly needed to be applied if your
network is fully under your control.

Ciao, Marcus

Marcus Meissner,SUSE LINUX GmbH; Maxfeldstrasse 5; D-90409 Nuernberg; Zi. 3.1-33,+49-911-740 53-432,,serv=loki,mail=wotan,type=real <meissner at suse.de>