[sle-beta] Who is using SLP (Service Location Protocol)?

Thorsten Kukuk kukuk at suse.de
Wed Nov 22 05:05:58 MST 2017

Hi,

since we had a discussion currently about how reliable SLP is, I would
like to take the chance and ask you as our Beta testers, who is using
SLP in their network?
And for what are you using it?

For this who don't know what SLP is: Service Location Protocol
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Service_Location_Protocol

  Thank you,
    Thorsten