[sle-beta] Beta3 post install software installation

Vincent Moutoussamy vmoutoussamy at suse.com
Mon Nov 27 08:14:34 MST 2017

Hi,

Can you easily reproduce this issue?

The “curl error 60” was the starting point issue right?
Could you please retrieve a supportconfig and yastlogs* and open a bug report?
A fresh install with the error would be great!

Regards,

* https://www.suse.com/betaprogram/beta-guidelines/#q14
--
Vincent Moutoussamy
SUSE Beta Program and SDK Project Manager