[sle-beta] SLESv15 Beta1

Waite, Dick (External) Dick.Waite at softwareag.com
Sat Oct 28 13:12:33 MDT 2017

Grand Evening,

I simple install of the basic SLES environment ran Okay bar some small nags.

I then installed a full SLES environment using the  2nd ISO file, I add the 2nd CD to my virtual machine and loaded the iso on this. Getting the disk layout I wanted was I expect my fingers issues, anyway the install ran well and both yast2 and zypper seemed happy with what they found. Simple tasks compiled okay.

As stated "UPDATE" at boot time and zypper migration do not work, well you have to try...

All repositories have been refreshed.

Executing 'zypper --verbose  --no-refresh patch-check --updatestack-only'

Verbosity: 1
Autorefresh disabled.
Initializing Target
Reading installed packages...
Force resolution: No

Considering 0 out of 3 applicable patches:
0 patches needed (0 security patches)

Installed products:
  sle-module-legacy/12/x86_64
  sle-sdk/12.3/x86_64
  sle-module-web-scripting/12/x86_64
  SLES/12.3/x86_64

No migration available.

So now just waiting on the Beta keys...

__R

Software AG – Sitz/Registered office: Uhlandstraße 12, 64297 Darmstadt, Germany – Registergericht/Commercial register: Darmstadt HRB 1562 - Vorstand/Management Board: Karl-Heinz Streibich (Vorsitzender/Chairman), Eric Duffaut, Dr. Wolfram Jost, Arnd Zinnhardt, Dr. Stefan Sigg; - Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender/Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Dr. Andreas Bereczky - http://www.softwareag.com