[sle-beta] SLESv15 Beta1

Waite, Dick (External) Dick.Waite at softwareag.com
Mon Oct 30 13:17:40 MDT 2017

Grand Evening Ladislav,

I had a machine that I had done a very basic SLES15 install on, It did not have any packages at all.

I updated it with SLES15 codes and a SUSEConnect --status-text looked Okay

I then re-ipl'ed and tried to "update" this machine, I was going to add some packages and it said there was no migration path ? The machine was a new build, well yesterday, SLES15 and I did not want to migrate but UPDATE...

Thoughts ?

__R