[sle-beta] LEAP 15 et al

Joe Doupnik jrd at netlab1.net
Tue Apr 3 01:30:43 MDT 2018

     Seconding Dick's comments. LEAP is an interesting platform upon
which to experiment and test forward looking applications and situations
while maintaining the solid SLES basis. I use it here for just that
purpose: test and build with more recent components than regular SLES.
As the name says, it is a look ahead.
     Thanks,
     Joe D.