[sle-beta] UUDI not tested - Wrong Hostname updated --cleanup

Vincent Moutoussamy vmoutoussamy at suse.com
Fri Apr 6 09:22:01 MDT 2018

Hi,

By the way, I recently discovered the tool “clone-master-clean-up”:

> # zypper info clone-master-clean-up
> Reading installed packages...
>

> Information for package clone-master-clean-up:
> Repository     : SLE-Module-Server-Applications15-Pool
> Name           : clone-master-clean-up
> Version        : 1.2-2.6
> Arch           : noarch
> Vendor         : SUSE LLC <https://www.suse.com/>
> Support Level  : Level 3
> Installed Size : 12.4 KiB
> Installed      : No
> Status         : not installed
> Source package : clone-master-clean-up-1.2-2.6.src
> Summary        : Clean up a system for cloning preparation
> Description    :
>     Clean up a system for cloning preparation by cleaning up usage history and log files, etc.

And you can also find a bit of documentation at:
https://susedoc.github.io/doc-sle/develop/SLES-deployment/single-html/#sec.deployment.clone_image.clean

Please give this tool a try,

Vincent Moutoussamy
SUSE Beta Program and SDK Project Manager