[sle-beta] Unsupported version of key: V3

Vincent Moutoussamy vmoutoussamy at suse.com
Wed Aug 1 08:32:42 MDT 2018

Hi,

Well could you give more information on the faulty packages or faulty keys?
Before starting to think about any solution we need to understand the issue and
where it came from.

> On 22 Jul 2018, at 13:32, Waite, Dick (External) <Dick.Waite at softwareag.com> wrote:
> In November and December we were told they will soon be gone.... It's July and they are still with us with a SLES15 SP-0 GM

Correct me if I’m wrong but we didn’t tell such thing, but I do remember asking
for more detailed information on your issue back in 2017.

Vincent Moutoussamy
SUSE Beta Program, JeOS and SDK Project Manager