[sle-beta] [ANNOUNCE] SUSE Linux Enterprise 12 Service Pack 4 Beta 4 is out!

SUSE Beta Program beta-programs at lists.suse.com
Fri Aug 31 08:25:36 MDT 2018

We are happy to announce SUSE Linux Enterprise 12 SP4 Beta 4:
  SUSE Linux Enterprise Server (SLES),
  SUSE Linux Enterprise Server For SAP (SLES for SAP),
  SUSE Linux Enterprise Just Enough Operating System (JeOS),
  SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop (SLED),
  SUSE Linux Enterprise High Availability (SLEHA),
  SUSE Linux Enterprise Workstation Extension (SLEWE),
  and SUSE Linux Enterprise Software Development Kit (SLESDK).
Download[2]

== Notable changes since Beta 3
Added packages:
- google-noto-sans-cjk-fonts
- libssh version 0.6.3 now directly in SLES and SLED.
It was previously present in SDK.

Updated packages:
- curl version 7.60.0 (rebase from SLE15)
- dapl  version 2.1.10
- google-noto-fonts version 20170919 (new font and remove CJK)
- intel-gpu-tools (security/bugfix/feature)  [x86_64]
- kernel, kdump, kexec-tools, crash, linux-glibc-devel, kexec-tools
- kvm_stat backporting kvm_stat patches from upstream
- libvirt (bugfix)
- ndctl version 62
- nvme-cli (rebase from SLE15)
- open-iscsi update to latest upstream version
- openssl-1.0 version 1.0.2p
- openssl-1.1 version 1.1.0i
- openvswitch
- qemu
- smc-tools version 1.1.0  [s390x]
- tomcat version 9.0.10
- tpm, tss
- xen  [x86_64]
- xfsprogs version 4.15.0
- yast2

For more details, please check [5].

== More informations
SLE Beta Page[1]
Release Notes[3]
Known Issues[4]

We are thankful for your support in trying out our beta products and we welcome
your feedback.

Have fun beta testing!

  Your SUSE Linux Enterprise Team

  Please refer to our dedicated SLE Beta Program webpage[1] for any general
  information. However, do not hesitate to contact us at
  beta-programs at lists.suse.com if you have any questions.

  You received this email because you're signed up to get updates from us.
  Please send an email to beta-programs at lists.suse.com if you want to
  unsubscribe.

[1]https://www.suse.com/betaprogram/sle-beta/
[2]https://www.suse.com/betaprogram/sle-beta/#download