[sle-beta] : Migrating from SLE 12 to SLE 15 SP1 Beta X

Waite, Dick (External) Dick.Waite at softwareag.com
Wed Dec 19 09:38:36 MST 2018

Evening Jiri,

Happy to hear that, but in the good words of:

https://www.suse.com/betaprogram/sle-beta/#faq-update2

Last Update: 2018-12-14

In the FAQ section you have:

'''''''
Migrating from SLE 12 to SLE 15 SP1 Beta X

We have made the necessary changes to our SCC Online Channels setup for SLE 15 SP1 to allow beta testing the migration to SLE15 SP1.

and me being me, ummm that looks interesting lets try. I have not made a bug report...

I'm a bit dead in the water with bug 1119779 which is stopping any SLES15 SP-0 to SP1- Beta1.... So I was looking around to see what else I could try...

I'm off to Ireland for Christmas on Friday so I hope when I return Jan 2nd my bug will give me new life...

Wishing you all a very interesting Charismas and a grand slide into 2019.

__R