[sle-beta] : Migrating from SLE 12 to SLE 15 SP1 Beta X

Waite, Dick (External) Dick.Waite at softwareag.com
Wed Dec 19 10:22:19 MST 2018

Totally agree Simon, but as I had a little time I thought I would read the good words of the guide and well thought maybe it was an early Christmas gift.... Maybe for Beta2 it will get amended.. As I "UPDATED" quite a number of machines during the SLES15 Beta I am familiar with the method., but sometimes one has to try what is written even if it does sounds out of this world, and it is Christmas.

__R