[sle-beta] Beta7 Offline Update - How it's Done.. Run on VMware

Waite, Dick (External) Dick.Waite at softwareag.com
Mon Feb 19 02:39:20 MST 2018

Grand Monday Ladislay,

Sorry your post came in as I sent a reply to Jiri.

I did potter over to that page on the weekend.

 Legacy
Packages for migration purposes with limited support timeframe
Base System

Which page 26 says it should also have Server Applications

and "Bad Boy" Web and Scripting is not in the list on that page.

I'm down for "native speaker" on some meetings today but in SAG tomorrow and will do as you say.

"If something is wrong or missing there then just report a bug.
(There is a "Report Bug" button at each section header.)"

Again many thanks for keeping the ball on the pitch.

__R