[sle-beta] NoSuchBuildException on beta7

Luiz Angelo Daros de Luca luizluca at tre-sc.jus.br
Tue Feb 20 10:41:48 MST 2018

Hi,

The cookie trick fixed it. Thanks!

Luiz Angelo Daros de Luca

----- Mensagem original -----
De: "Vincent Moutoussamy" <vmoutoussamy at suse.com>
Para: "Simon Flood" <s.m.flood at uis.cam.ac.uk>
Cc: sle-beta at lists.suse.com
Enviadas: Terça-feira, 20 de fevereiro de 2018 8:04:40
Assunto: Re: [sle-beta] NoSuchBuildException on beta7

Hi,

Yes, with SLE15 beta we are really pressing on download.suse.com site, we are
uploading a lot more and more frequently than before… Anyway this kind of issue
should be easily fixed by clearing your browser's cookies or using your browser’s
Private Mode.

Please let us know if you still have issues, and do not hesitate to report them
so I can forward it to our IT team to fix or improve our platform.

Have a nice day,

Vincent Moutoussamy
SUSE Beta Program and SDK Project Manager