[sle-beta] targetcli

Register, ScottX scottx.register at intel.com
Tue Jan 30 13:57:08 MST 2018

It does indeed look like it targetcli/python3-targetcli-fb is missing.

lin-vm-6274e:~ # zypper refresh
Repository 'SLES-15-Basesystem' is up to date.
Repository 'SLES-15-Desktop-Applications' is up to date.
Repository 'SLES-15-Desktop-Productivity' is up to date.
Repository 'SLES-15-Development-Tools' is up to date.
Repository 'SLES-15-HA' is up to date.
Repository 'SLES-15-HPC' is up to date.
Repository 'SLES-15-Legacy' is up to date.
Repository 'SLES-15-Public-Cloud' is up to date.
Repository 'SLES-15-SAP-Applications' is up to date.
Repository 'SLES-15-Server-Applications' is up to date.
Repository 'SLES-15-x86_64' is up to date.

lin-vm-6274e:~ # zypper search targetcli
Reading installed packages...
No matching items found.