[sle-beta] [ANNOUNCE] SUSE Linux Enterprise 15 - Gold Master and First Customer Shipment!

SUSE Beta Program beta-programs at lists.suse.com
Tue Jul 3 08:19:11 MDT 2018

We are happy to announce that after the final validation and acceptance phase we
have INTERNAL SUSE Linux Enterprise 15 Gold Master for:
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server (SLES),
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server Just Enough Operating System (JeOS),
SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop (SLED),
SUSE Linux Enterprise Workstation Extension (SLE-WE),
SUSE Linux Enterprise High Availability (SLE-HA),
SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing (SLE-HPC)

For you information, Gold Master isos are identical to Gold Master Candidate 2
isos but the SLE Beta Program will not provide the GM isos!

The official and final release (FCS) of SLE 15 is scheduled for 16th July 2018.

Please wait for the availability of GM iso to put SLE 15 in production.
However, in the mean time, you can still base your evaluation on GMC2 and we
have extended the SLES 15 Beta Registration code to 16th July 2018!

== Beta Program
We have intended to close the SLE 15 Public Beta Program on 16th July 2018,
which still give you time to report and discuss before the official release of
SLE 15 GM.

Keep in mind that all images provided (including GMC) as part of the SLE Beta
Program are under the SUSE Beta EULA[2], and should not be use in a commercial
or production system.

Stay in touch! More information regarding the end of SLE 15 Public Beta Program
and the start of the SLE 12 SP4 Beta Program will be send soon.

Thank you all for your contributions!
You help us make the best major SLE version to date.

Your SUSE Linux Enterprise Team

Please refer to our dedicated SLE Beta Program webpage[1] for any general
information. However, do not hesitate to contact us at
beta-programs[@]lists.suse.com if you have any questions.

You received this email because you're signed up to get updates from us.
Please send an email to beta-programs[@]lists.suse.com if you want to
unsubscribe.

[1]https://www.suse.com/betaprogram/sle-beta/#download
[2]https://www.suse.com/documentation/beta/eula/suse_beta_eula.html