[sle-beta] kernel-default-4.4.131-94.29-1

Waite, Dick (External) Dick.Waite at softwareag.com
Thu May 24 22:35:03 MDT 2018

Grand Morning,

There is concern about the latest patch to SLES 12SP3  kernel-default-4.4.131-94.29-1 and XFS. It seems to stop an existing XFS filesystem from being mounted.

As one is asked to apply SUSE latest patches before an UPDATE to SLES15 this is a bit of a worry, we have XFS in all our QE/QA virtual machines.

Is there anything in this latest patch level that we need for a SLES 15 UPDATE ?

__R

Software AG – Sitz/Registered office: Uhlandstraße 12, 64297 Darmstadt, Germany – Registergericht/Commercial register: Darmstadt HRB 1562 - Vorstand/Management Board: Karl-Heinz Streibich (Vorsitzender/Chairman), Eric Duffaut, Dr. Wolfram Jost, Arnd Zinnhardt, Dr. Stefan Sigg; - Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender/Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Dr. Andreas Bereczky - http://www.softwareag.com