[sle-beta] MobaXterm from Win-10 to SLES15

Waite, Dick (External) Dick.Waite at softwareag.com
Thu Apr 4 04:57:29 MDT 2019

Grand Day,

Well it seems nobody on the list uses MobaXterm bar me ;o)

So what do people use from Win-10 to access SLES15 via VNC  ?

Yes one can ssh -X user at node cmd from another *inx machine but my need is from Win-10 and using VNC. I'm not getting much from MobaXterm either which is strange as they are very chatty as a rule.

I did get "sysconfig" v "systemd" but I'm sure it must work with systemd, "tigerVNC" is new but again that must obey the VNC rules...

An old friend said Kermit, but that was 1980's ...

Looking forward to some forum chatter...

__R