[sle-beta] MobaXterm from Win-10 to SLES15

Waite, Dick (External) Dick.Waite at softwareag.com
Thu Apr 4 22:09:50 MDT 2019

Grand New Day,

Ah this looks better. I get the same issues with tightVNC, tigerVNC as I do with MobaXterm. So when I sort out what the SLES15 "tigerVNC" server wants I hope all threes viewer will be running too. The tigerVNC viewer is very light and would be grand on a USB sitck.

So just to confirm Mark. You can use the tightVNC viewer from Win-10 to a SLES 15 SP-0 or SP-1 RC1 and you get a grand display in return.

If I use ssh -X user at host pgm I do get the dipsly I want, so some bits are working...

Is the first line of your $HOME/.vnc/default.tigervnc file something like:
ServerName=host-name:5901  where host-name is the host your running on and there is just one :

__R