[sle-beta] [ANNOUNCE] SLE 12 SP5 Product Family Beta 3 is available!

Matthias Eckermann mge at suse.com
Tue Aug 6 13:11:55 MDT 2019

Hello Mike,

On 2019-08-06 T 17:08 +0000 Mike Marion wrote:

> The WE iso files don't seem to be there.

thanks for reporting: indeed, they are currently missing.

> Is there simply a delay?

Yes, there seems to be a delay in uploading: I see SLE WE 12 SP5
available internally.  As it is already evening in here EMEA, we will
come back to you tomorrow.

I apologize for the delay.

Kind regards -
So long -
	MgE

--
Matthias G. Eckermann, Director Product Management Linux Platforms
SUSE Linux GmbH  --  Maxfeldstrasse 5  --  90409 Nürnberg  --    Germany