[sle-beta] Bugzilla – Bug 1146957 Submitted

Waite, Dick (External) Dick.Waite at softwareag.com
Thu Aug 22 23:49:58 MDT 2019

Grand Sunny UK Holiday Weekend,

Thought I'd have a quick migration before B'fast... I do like the cleaner SUSEC chatter, looks good.
I ran a zypper up to get up-2-date and a re-ipl and then had a check around and it looked Okay. "Migration --query" was not happy, It says I have multiple base products...

Cons log with Bug report.
Can't get available migrations from server: SUSE::Connect::ApiError: Multiple base products found: ["SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP4 x86_64", "SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 x86_64"]
'/usr/lib/zypper/commands/zypper-migration' exited with status 1

Have a grand day.

__R

Software AG – Sitz/Registered office: Uhlandstraße 12, 64297 Darmstadt, Germany – Registergericht/Commercial register: Darmstadt HRB 1562 - Vorstand/Management Board: Sanjay Brahmawar (Vorsitzender/Chairman), Dr. Elke Frank, John Schweitzer, Dr. Stefan Sigg, Arnd Zinnhardt; - Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender/Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Dr. Andreas Bereczky - http://www.softwareag.com