[sle-beta] SLE 12 SP5 End of Beta Program

SUSE Beta Program beta-programs at lists.suse.com
Fri Dec 20 02:51:04 MST 2019

Thank you all!

The SUSE Linux Enterprise team would like to say thank you for your
participation and feedback, they were crucial to create and
stabilize SUSE Linux Enterprise 12 Service Pack 5.

The announcement of SLE 12 SP5 can be found here[1].

Closing the Beta Program

- Web pages: https://www.suse.com/betaprogram/sle-beta/ will be
"disabled" until we have more information to share for the next Beta
Program,
- Download links: Beta isos links will be disabled and removed,
- Mailing List: The sle-beta at lists.suse.com will be kept untouched,
- Bugzilla: You won't be able to create any new bug for Beta SUSE Linux
Enterprise 12 Service Pack 5.

SLE 15 SP2 Beta Program

We are looking forward to welcome you for the next beta which will be
SUSE Linux Enterprise 15 SP2. It is scheduled to start in Early
February 2020!

What we can already say about this next Beta Program is that we have
planned to modernize our approach to beta releases. We will release
way less public beta milestones/isos, but we will release weekly
packages updates through our beta online channels!

Rest assured that we will have a dedicated communication on this with
more details, so stay tuned.

Happy Holidays!

We wish you peace and prosperity in 2020

- Your SUSE Linux Enterprise Team -

Do not hesitate to contact us at beta-programs at lists.suse.com if you
have any questions.

[1]:https://www.suse.com/c/suse-linux-enterprise-12-service-p