[sle-beta] SLE12 SP5 Beta 2 delayed till next week

Radoslav Tsvetkov rtsvetkov at suse.com
Wed Jul 10 04:51:38 MDT 2019

Hi everyone,

SLE12 SP5 Beta 2 is scheduled to be released this week, however due to issues (mainly in kernel) recently found by our internal QA on our latest internal milestone, SLE 12 SP5 Beta 2 release will be postponed early next week.

This will give us extra time to tackle down the issues and provide Beta 2 with the best quality.
We will keep you in touch and sorry for the inconvenience!

--

Best regards, Cordialement, Mit freundlichen Grüßen, 敬具

Radoslav Tsvetkov
Project Manager, SLE

SUSE Linux
Maxfeldstr. 5, D-90409 Nürnberg, Germany
Phone: +49 911 740 53-110