[sle-beta] [ANNOUNCE] SUSE Linux Enterprise 15 Service Pack 1 RC 1 is out!

SUSE Beta Program beta-programs at lists.suse.com
Tue Mar 19 09:24:05 MDT 2019

Here comes Release Candidate 1 of SUSE Linux Enterprise 15 Service
Pack 1:

- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server (SLES),
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP (SLES for SAP),
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Just Enough Operating System (JeOS),
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop (SLED),
- SUSE Linux Enterprise High Availability (SLEHA and SLEHA GEO),
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Workstation Extension (SLEWE),
- SUSE Linux Enterprise for High Performance Computing (SLEHPC).

Some DVD 2 and DVD 3 isos are still being uploaded. But this is not
mandatory[1] for Installation and Testing.

Download ›[2]

Packages Added

- buildah
- cni

Packages Changes

- Tons of security and bug fixes,
- The usual bug fixes for the Linux Kernel and YaST
- amavisd-new updated to 2.11.1
- ceph updated to 14.1.0-559-gf1a72cff25
- cloud-netconfig-azure and cloud-netconfig-ec2 updated to 0.9
- cloud-regionsrv-client updated to 8.1.3
- containerd updated to v1.2.2
- docker updated to 18.09.1-ce.
- google-compute-engine updated to 20190124
- java-1_8_0-openjdk updated to jdk8u201 (icedtea 3.11.0)
- mariadb updated to 10.2.22 GA
- penvswitch updated to 2.11.0
- rmt-server updated to 1.2.2
- supportutils updated to 3.1.1
- samba updated to 4.9.4

As always, we highly recommend to check our Release Notes and our
changelogs files for a complete overview of the changes in this new
version.

Changelogs ›[3]

More information

SLE Beta Page ›[4]
Release Notes ›[5]
Known issues ›[6]

We are thankful for your support in trying out our beta products and we
welcome your feedback.

Have fun beta testing!

Your SUSE Linux Enterprise Team

Do not hesitate to contact us at beta-programs at lists.suse.com if you
have any questions.

You received this email because you're signed up to get updates from
us. Click here to unsubscribe.[7]

[1]:https://www.suse.com/betaprogram/sle-beta/#faq-iso
[2]:https://www.suse.com/betaprogram/sle-beta/#download
[3]:https://www.suse.com/betaprogram/sle-beta/#changelogs
[4]:https://www.suse.com/betaprogram/sle-beta
[5]:https://www.suse.com/betaprogram/sle-beta/#releasenotes
[6]:https://www.suse.com/betaprogram/sle-beta/#knownissues
0from%20SLE%20Beta&body=Unsubscribe%20from%20SLE%20Beta