[sle-beta] MobaXterm 11.0 and 11.1

Waite, Dick (External) Dick.Waite at softwareag.com
Sat Mar 30 10:56:39 MDT 2019

Grand Sunny Saturday,

F1 qually looks good for a grand race tomorrow...

I have been using MobaXterm for many years to interface with Linux from Windows. I'm having some issues with SLES-15 and I wonder if anyone else has issues ? It was grand with SLES-12, maybe there is a config I have missed but it's issues with the "password file" ?
As a FYI the "WSL" feature does work well.

__R

Software AG – Sitz/Registered office: Uhlandstraße 12, 64297 Darmstadt, Germany – Registergericht/Commercial register: Darmstadt HRB 1562 - Vorstand/Management Board: Sanjay Brahmawar (Vorsitzender/Chairman), John Schweitzer, Dr. Stefan Sigg, Arnd Zinnhardt; - Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender/Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Dr. Andreas Bereczky - http://www.softwareag.com