[sle-beta] [ANNOUNCE] SLE 12 SP5 Product Family GMC is available!
SUSE Beta Program
beta-programs at lists.suse.com
Sat Oct 26 03:19:15 MDT 2019
We are happy to announce Gold Master Candidate for SUSE Linux
Enterprise 12 Service Pack 5:
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server (SLES),
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP (SLES for SAP),
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Just Enough Operating System (JeOS),
- SUSE Linux Enterprise High Availability (SLEHA and SLEHA GEO),
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Workstation Extension (SLEWE),
- SUSE Linux Enterprise for High Performance Computing (SLEHPC).
- SUSE Linux Enterprise 12 Service Pack 5 (SLE 12 SP5) is the last
Service Pack of the SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 (SLE 12) code
- This Service Pack 5 is a consolidation Service Pack release.
- No Desktop product for SLE 12 SP5:
-- SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop (SLED) 12 End Of Life is on Dec 31st
2019, and thus we will not deliver SLED 12 SP5. Customers are kindly
ask to use either SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 with the
Workstation Extension or migrate to SLED 15 SP1.
- Kernel used for SLE 12 SP5 is the same as SLE 15 SP1,
Added SLES 12 SP5 Vagrant images:
- Vagrant is a tool that provides a unified workflow for the
creation, deployment and management of virtual development
- We now provide SLES Vagrant boxes for x86_64 and aarch64. The x86_64
boxes support the libvirt and Virtualbox provider, the aarch64 box
only the libvirt provider.
We did further polishing and bug fixing to gain higher quality with our
Gold Master Candidate
SLE Beta Page ›
Release Notes ›
Known issues ›
Have fun beta testing!
Your SUSE Linux Enterprise Team
Do not hesitate to contact us at beta-programs at lists.suse.com if you
have any questions.
You received this email because you're signed up to get updates from
us. Click here to unsubscribe.
:mailto:beta-programs at lists.suse.com?subject=Unsubscribe%2
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the sle-beta