[sle-beta] SLES15 SP-2 Public Beta

Waite, Dick (External) Dick.Waite at softwareag.com
Sun Feb 9 04:00:30 MST 2020

Grand Day,

First time a "migration" has worked out-of-the-box on the 1st Beta. Looking good SUSE.

One or three nags but on the whole a good looking Beta. Yast2 is looking smart again, all lined up like soldiers on parade.

A hqave run three, two looked grand, one shows the display and you can acrivate an APP but it does not do it's thing, nor can you close it bar from the bottom bar.

I did set --allow-vendor-change 'cos there were a number of these prompts, should there have been ?

There were quite a number of nags on "File Conflicts" but gave them a yes and the gods were with me. I'll put these nages in a file next week.

One machine was migrated from SP-0 to SP-1 and then to SP-2 so very impressed.

I'll have a look at "UPDATE" from some SLES12 SP-5 machines later, thought Migrate was going to take longer ;o)

__R