[sle-beta] missing sources in 5.3.18-7 kernel-source

Vincent Moutoussamy vmoutoussamy at suse.com
Thu Mar 12 09:08:59 MDT 2020

Hi,

Sorry for the late response, I thought we were having an issue on our side but could
it just be that you didn’t install the package kernel-source for 5.3.18-7?

It’s available in the Development Tools Modules both in the media and online channels.

Vincent Moutoussamy
SUSE Beta Program, JeOS and SDK Project Manager