AW: SLE15 SP6 RC1 and rabbitmqctl problem

Stefan Weiberg stefan.weiberg at hetzner.com
Wed Apr 10 06:49:23 UTC 2024

Hi,

it's usually the same account used in the openSUSE community for
bugzilla.opensuse.org and build.opensuse.org. But I can only open a bug
in the PUBLIC SLES 15 SP6 product, which is usually used for bug
reporting during the beta phase:
https://bugzilla.suse.com/enter_bug.cgi?product=PUBLIC%20SUSE%20Linux%20Enterprise%20Server%2015%20SP6

For the other link I don't have permissions, which is (at least for me)
as expected.

Cheers,
Stefan Weiberg

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Stefan Weiberg
IT-Projektmanager

Hetzner Online GmbH
Industriestr. 25
91710 Gunzenhausen
Tel: +49 9831 505-134
Fax: +49 9831 505-3
stefan.weiberg at hetzner.com
www.hetzner.com

Registergericht Ansbach, HRB 6089
Geschäftsführer: Martin Hetzner,
Stephan Konvickova, Günther Müller

Hinweise zur Verarbeitung Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten
im Rahmen der Kommunikation mit Ihnen finden Sie unter:
www.hetzner.com/de/privacy-policy-notice