[ANNOUNCE] SUSE Linux Enterprise 15 SP6 PublicRC-202404 is out

Beta Program Manager beta-programs at suse.com
Tue Apr 30 08:45:24 UTC 2024

Thank you for the feedback and testing,

Could you please submit a bug under the following link:
bugzilla.opensuse.com: PUBLIC SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15SP6
<https://bugzilla.opensuse.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=PUBLIC%20SUSE%20Linux%20Enterprise%20Server%2015%20SP6>
(
https://bugzilla.opensuse.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=PUBLIC%20SUSE%20Linux%20Enterprise%20Server%2015%20SP6
)