SUSE-SU-2022:0751-1: moderate: Security Beta update for SUSE Manager Client Tools
sle-security-updates at lists.suse.com
sle-security-updates at lists.suse.com
Tue Mar 8 17:19:52 UTC 2022
SUSE Security Update: Security Beta update for SUSE Manager Client Tools
Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2022:0751-1
References: #1097531 #1181400 #1190462 #1193357 #1194363
#1194873 #1195625 #1195726 #1195727 #1195728
SLE-22863 SLE-23422 SLE-23439
Cross-References: CVE-2021-36222 CVE-2021-3711 CVE-2021-39226
CVE-2021-41174 CVE-2021-41244 CVE-2021-43798
CVE-2021-43813 CVE-2021-43815 CVE-2022-21673
CVE-2022-21702 CVE-2022-21703 CVE-2022-21713
CVE-2021-36222 (NVD) : 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
CVE-2021-36222 (SUSE): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
CVE-2021-3711 (NVD) : 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
CVE-2021-3711 (SUSE): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
CVE-2021-39226 (NVD) : 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:L
CVE-2021-39226 (SUSE): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:L
CVE-2021-41174 (NVD) : 6.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:C/C:L/I:H/A:N
CVE-2021-41174 (SUSE): 6.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:C/C:L/I:H/A:N
CVE-2021-41244 (NVD) : 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H
CVE-2021-41244 (SUSE): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H
CVE-2021-43798 (NVD) : 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N
CVE-2021-43798 (SUSE): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N
CVE-2021-43813 (NVD) : 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N
CVE-2021-43813 (SUSE): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N
CVE-2021-43815 (NVD) : 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N
CVE-2021-43815 (SUSE): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N
CVE-2022-21673 (NVD) : 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N
CVE-2022-21673 (SUSE): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N
CVE-2022-21702 (NVD) : 5.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:R/S:C/C:L/I:L/A:N
CVE-2022-21702 (SUSE): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:R/S:C/C:H/I:N/A:N
CVE-2022-21703 (NVD) : 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N
CVE-2022-21703 (SUSE): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N
CVE-2022-21713 (NVD) : 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N
CVE-2022-21713 (SUSE): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N
SUSE Manager Tools 15-BETA
An update that fixes 12 vulnerabilities, contains three
features is now available.
This security update fixes the following issues:
- Upgrade to upstream version 2.32.1 (jsc#SLE-22863)
* Scrape: Fix reporting metrics when sample limit is reached during
the report. #9996
* Scrape: Ensure that scrape interval and scrape timeout are always
* TSDB: Expose and fix bug in iterators' Seek() method. #10030
- Upgrade to upstream version 2.32.0
* remote-write: Change default max retry time from 100ms to 5 seconds.
* Agent: New mode of operation optimized for remote-write only
scenarios, without local storage.
* Promtool: Add promtool check service-discovery command. #8970
* Promtool: Improve test output. #8064
* Promtool: Use kahan summation for better numerical stability.
* Remote-write: Reuse memory for marshalling. #9412
* Scrape: Add scrape_body_size_bytes scrape metric behind the
--enable-feature=extra-scrape-metrics flag. #9569
* TSDB: Add windows arm64 support. #9703
* TSDB: Optimize query by skipping unneeded sorting in TSDB.
* Templates: Support int and uint as datatypes for template
* UI: Prefer rate over rad, delta over deg, and count over cos in
* TSDB: Add more size checks when writing individual sections in the
* PromQL: Make deriv() return zero values for constant series.
* TSDB: Fix panic when checkpoint directory is empty. #9687
* TSDB: Fix panic, out of order chunks, and race warning during WAL
* UI: Correctly render links for targets with IPv6 addresses that
contain a Zone ID. #9853
* Promtool: Fix checking of authorization.credentials_file and
bearer_token_file fields. #9883
* Uyuni SD: Fix null pointer exception during initialization.
* TSDB: Fix queries after a failed snapshot replay. #9980
- Upgrade to upstream version 2.31.1
* SD: Fix a panic when the experimental discovery manager receives
targets during a reload. #9656
- Upgrade to upstream version 2.31.0
* UI: Remove standard PromQL editor in favour of the codemirror-based
* PromQL: Add trigonometric functions and atan2 binary
operator. #9239 #9248 #9515
* Remote: Add support for exemplar in the remote write receiver
endpoint. #9319 #9414
* SD: Add PuppetDB service discovery. #8883
* SD: Add Uyuni service discovery. #8190
* Web: Add support for security-related HTTP headers. #9546
* Azure SD: Add proxy_url, follow_redirects, tls_config. #9267
* Backfill: Add --max-block-duration in promtool create-blocks-from
* Config: Print human-readable sizes with unit instead of raw numbers.
* HTTP: Re-enable HTTP/2. #9398
* Kubernetes SD: Warn user if number of endpoints exceeds limit. #9467
* OAuth2: Add TLS configuration to token requests. #9550
* PromQL: Several optimizations. #9365 #9360 #9362 #9552
* PromQL: Make aggregations deterministic in instant queries.
* Rules: Add the ability to limit number of alerts or series.
* SD: Experimental discovery manager to avoid restarts upon reload.
* UI: Debounce timerange setting changes. #9359
* Backfill: Apply rule labels after query labels. #9421
* Scrape: Resolve conflicts between multiple exported label prefixes.
* Scrape: Restart scrape loops when __scrape_interval__ is changed.
* TSDB: Fix memory leak in samples deletion. #9151
* UI: Use consistent margin-bottom for all alert kinds. #9318
- Upgrade to upstream version 2.30.3
* TSDB: Fix panic on failed snapshot replay. #9438
* TSDB: Don't fail snapshot replay with exemplar storage disabled when
the snapshot contains exemplars. #9438
- Upgrade to upstream version 2.30.2
* TSDB: Don't error on overlapping m-mapped chunks during WAL replay.
- Upgrade to upstream version 2.30.1
* Remote Write: Redact remote write URL when used for metric label.
* UI: Redact remote write URL and proxy URL passwords in the /config
* promtool rules backfill: Prevent creation of data before the start
* promtool rules backfill: Do not query after the end time.
* Azure SD: Fix panic when no computername is set. #9387
- Upgrade to upstream version 2.30.0
* experimental TSDB: Snapshot in-memory chunks on shutdown for faster
* experimental Scrape: Configure scrape interval and scrape timeout
via relabeling using __scrape_interval__ and __scrape_timeout__
labels respectively. #8911
* Scrape: Add scrape_timeout_seconds and scrape_sample_limit metric.
* Scrape: Add --scrape.timestamp-tolerance flag to adjust scrape
timestamp tolerance when enabled via
* Remote Write: Improve throughput when sending exemplars.
* TSDB: Optimise WAL loading by removing extra map and caching
* promtool: Speed up checking for duplicate rules. #9262/#9306
* Scrape: Reduce allocations when parsing the metrics. #9299
* docker_sd: Support host network mode #9125
* Exemplars: Fix panic when resizing exemplar storage from 0 to a
non-zero size. #9286
* TSDB: Correctly decrement prometheus_tsdb_head_active_appenders when
the append has no samples. #9230
* promtool rules backfill: Return 1 if backfill was unsuccessful. #9303
* promtool rules backfill: Avoid creation of overlapping blocks. #9324
* config: Fix a panic when reloading configuration with a null relabel
- Upgrade to upstream version 2.29.2
* Fix Kubernetes SD failing to discover Ingress in Kubernetes v1.22.
* Fix data race in loading write-ahead-log (WAL). #9259
- Upgrade to upstream version 2.29.1
* TSDB: align atomically accessed int64 to prevent panic in 32-bit
- Upgrade to upstream version 2.29.0
* Promote --storage.tsdb.allow-overlapping-blocks flag to stable. #9117
* Promote --storage.tsdb.retention.size flag to stable. #9004
* Add Kuma service discovery. #8844
* Add present_over_time PromQL function. #9097
* Allow configuring exemplar storage via file and make it reloadable.
* UI: Allow selecting time range with mouse drag. #8977
* promtool: Add feature flags flag --enable-feature. #8958
* promtool: Add file_sd file validation. #8950
* Reduce blocking of outgoing remote write requests from series
garbage collection. #9109
* Improve write-ahead-log decoding performance. #9106
* Improve append performance in TSDB by reducing mutexes usage.
* Allow configuring max_samples_per_send for remote write metadata.
* Add __meta_gce_interface_ipv4_<name> meta label to GCE discovery.
* Add __meta_ec2_availability_zone_id meta label to EC2 discovery.
* Add __meta_azure_machine_computer_name meta label to Azure
* Add __meta_hetzner_hcloud_labelpresent_<labelname> meta label to
Hetzner discovery. #9028
* promtool: Add compaction efficiency to promtool tsdb analyze
* promtool: Allow configuring max block duration for backfilling via
--max-block-duration flag. #8919
* UI: Add sorting and filtering to flags page. #8988
* UI: Improve alerts page rendering performance. #9005
* Log when total symbol size exceeds 2^32 bytes, causing compaction to
fail, and skip compaction. #9104
* Fix incorrect target_limit reloading of zero value. #9120
* Fix head GC and pending readers race condition. #9081
* Fix timestamp handling in OpenMetrics parser. #9008
* Fix potential duplicate metrics in /federate endpoint when
specifying multiple matchers. #8885
* Fix server configuration and validation for authentication via
client cert. #9123
* Allow start and end again as label names in PromQL queries. They
were disallowed since the introduction of @ timestamp feature. #9119
- Upgrade to upstream version 2.28.1
* HTTP SD: Allow charset specification in Content-Type header.
* HTTP SD: Fix handling of disappeared target groups. #9019
* Fix incorrect log-level handling after moving to go-kit/log.
- Upgrade to upstream version 2.28.0
* UI: Make the new experimental PromQL editor the default.
* Linode SD: Add Linode service discovery. #8846
* HTTP SD: Add generic HTTP-based service discovery. #8839
* Kubernetes SD: Allow configuring API Server access via a kubeconfig
* UI: Add exemplar display support to the graphing interface.
* Consul SD: Add namespace support for Consul Enterprise. #8900
* Promtool: Allow silencing output when importing / backfilling data.
* Consul SD: Support reading tokens from file. #8926
* Rules: Add a new .ExternalURL alert field templating variable,
containing the external URL of the Prometheus server. #8878
* Scrape: Add experimental body_size_limit scrape configuration
setting to limit the allowed response body size for target scrapes.
* Kubernetes SD: Add ingress class name label for ingress discovery.
* UI: Show a startup screen with progress bar when the TSDB is not
ready yet. #8662 #8908 #8909 #8946
* SD: Add a target creation failure counter
prometheus_target_sync_failed_total and improve target creation
failure handling. #8786
* TSDB: Improve validation of exemplar label set length. #8816
* TSDB: Add a prometheus_tsdb_clean_start metric that indicates
whether a TSDB lockfile from a previous run still existed upon
* UI: In the experimental PromQL editor, fix autocompletion and
parsing for special float values and improve series metadata
* TSDB: When merging chunks, split resulting chunks if they would
contain more than the maximum of 120 samples. #8582
* SD: Fix the computation of the prometheus_sd_discovered_targets
metric when using multiple service discoveries. #8828
- Added hardening to systemd service(s) (bsc#1181400). Modified:
- Update to version 8.3.5 (jsc#SLE-23439, jsc#SLE-23422)
* Fixes XSS vulnerability in handling data sources (bsc#1195726,
* Fixes cross-origin request forgery vulnerability (bsc#1195727,
* Fixes Insecure Direct Object Reference vulnerability in Teams API
- Update to Go 1.17.
- Update license to GNU Affero General Public License v3.0.
- Update to version 8.3.4
* GetUserInfo: return an error if no user was found (bsc#1194873,
+ Features and enhancements:
* Alerting: Allow configuration of non-ready alertmanagers.
* Alerting: Allow customization of Google chat message.
* AppPlugins: Support app plugins with only default nav.
* InfluxDB: query editor: skip fields in metadata queries.
* Postgres/MySQL/MSSQL: Cancel in-flight SQL query if user cancels
query in grafana.
* Prometheus: Forward oauth tokens after prometheus datasource
+ Bug fixes:
* Azure Monitor: Bug fix for variable interpolations in metrics
* Azure Monitor: Improved error messages for variable queries.
* CloudMonitoring: Fixes broken variable queries that use group bys.
* Configuration: You can now see your expired API keys if you have no
* Elasticsearch: Fix handling multiple datalinks for a single field.
* Export: Fix error being thrown when exporting dashboards using query
variables that reference the default datasource.
* ImportDashboard: Fixes issue with importing dashboard and name
ending up in uid.
* Login: Page no longer overflows on mobile.
* Plugins: Set backend metadata property for core plugins.
* Prometheus: Fill missing steps with null values.
* Prometheus: Fix interpolation of $__rate_interval variable.
* Prometheus: Interpolate variables with curly brackets syntax.
* Prometheus: Respect the http-method data source setting.
* Table: Fixes issue with field config applied to wrong fields when
* Toolkit: Fix bug with rootUrls not being properly parsed when
signing a private plugin.
* Variables: Fix so data source variables are added to adhoc
+ Plugin development fixes & changes:
* Toolkit: Revert build config so tslib is bundled with plugins to
prevent plugins from crashing.
- Update to version 8.3.3:
* BarChart: Use new data error view component to show actions in panel
* CloudMonitor: Iterate over pageToken for resources.
* Macaron: Prevent WriteHeader invalid HTTP status code panic.
* AnnoListPanel: Fix interpolation of variables in tags.
* CloudWatch: Allow queries to have no dimensions specified.
* CloudWatch: Fix broken queries for users migrating from 8.2.4/8.2.5
* CloudWatch: Make sure MatchExact flag gets the right value.
* Dashboards: Fix so that empty folders can be deleted from the manage
* InfluxDB: Improve handling of metadata query errors in InfluxQL.
* Loki: Fix adding of ad hoc filters for queries with parser and
* Prometheus: Fix running of exemplar queries for non-histogram
* Prometheus: Interpolate template variables in interval.
* StateTimeline: Fix toolitp not showing when for frames with multiple
* TraceView: Fix virtualized scrolling when trace view is
opened in right pane in Explore.
* Variables: Fix repeating panels for on time range changed variables.
* Variables: Fix so queryparam option works for scoped
- Update to version 8.3.2
+ Security: Fixes CVE-2021-43813 and CVE-2021-43815.
- Update to version 8.3.1
+ Security: Fixes CVE-2021-43798.
- Update to version 8.3.0
* Alerting: Prevent folders from being deleted when they contain
* Alerting: Show full preview value in tooltip.
* BarGauge: Limit title width when name is really long.
* CloudMonitoring: Avoid to escape regexps in filters.
* CloudWatch: Add support for AWS Metric Insights.
* TooltipPlugin: Remove other panels' shared tooltip in edit panel.
* Visualizations: Limit y label width to 40% of visualization width.
* Alerting: Clear alerting rule evaluation errors after intermittent
* Alerting: Fix refresh on legacy Alert List panel.
* Dashboard: Fix queries for panels with non-integer widths.
* Explore: Fix url update inconsistency.
* Prometheus: Fix range variables interpolation for time ranges
smaller than 1 second.
* ValueMappings: Fixes issue with regex value mapping that only sets
- Update to version 8.3.0-beta2
+ Breaking changes:
* Grafana 8 Alerting enabled by default for installations that do not
use legacy alerting.
* Keep Last State for "If execution error or timeout" when upgrading
to Grafana 8 alerting.
* Alerting: Create DatasourceError alert if evaluation returns error.
* Alerting: Make Unified Alerting enabled by default for those who do
not use legacy alerting.
* Alerting: Support mute timings configuration through the api for the
embedded alert manager.
* CloudWatch: Add missing AWS/Events metrics.
* Docs: Add easier to find deprecation notices to certain data sources
and to the changelog.
* Plugins Catalog: Enable install controls based on the
* Table: Add space between values for the DefaultCell and JSONViewCell.
* Tracing: Make query editors available in dashboard for Tempo and
* AccessControl: Renamed orgs roles, removed fixed:orgs:reader
introduced in beta1.
* Azure Monitor: Add trap focus for modals in grafana/ui and
other small a11y fixes for Azure Monitor.
* CodeEditor: Prevent suggestions from being clipped.
* Dashboard: Fix cache timeout persistence.
* Datasource: Fix stable sort order of query responses.
* Explore: Fix error in query history when removing last item.
* Logs: Fix requesting of older logs when flipped order.
* Prometheus: Fix running of health check query based on access mode.
* TextPanel: Fix suggestions for existing panels.
* Tracing: Fix incorrect indentations due to reoccurring spanIDs.
* Tracing: Show start time of trace with milliseconds precision.
* Variables: Make renamed or missing variable section expandable.
* Select: Select menus now properly scroll during keyboard navigation.
- Update to version 8.3.0-beta1
* Alerting: Add UI for contact point testing with custom annotations
* Alerting: Make alert state indicator in panel header work with
Grafana 8 alerts.
* Alerting: Option for Discord notifier to use webhook name.
* Annotations: Deprecate AnnotationsSrv.
* Auth: Omit all base64 paddings in JWT tokens for the JWT auth.
* Azure Monitor: Clean up fields when editing Metrics.
* AzureMonitor: Add new starter dashboards.
* AzureMonitor: Add starter dashboard for app monitoring with
* Barchart/Time series: Allow x axis label.
* CLI: Improve error handling for installing plugins.
* CloudMonitoring: Migrate to use backend plugin SDK contracts.
* CloudWatch Logs: Add retry strategy for hitting max concurrent
* CloudWatch: Add AWS RoboMaker metrics and dimension.
* CloudWatch: Add AWS Transfer metrics and dimension.
* Dashboard: replace datasource name with a reference object.
* Dashboards: Show logs on time series when hovering.
* Elasticsearch: Add support for Elasticsearch 8.0 (Beta).
* Elasticsearch: Add time zone setting to Date Histogram aggregation.
* Elasticsearch: Enable full range log volume histogram.
* Elasticsearch: Full range logs volume.
* Explore: Allow changing the graph type.
* Explore: Show ANSI colors when highlighting matched words in the
* Graph(old) panel: Listen to events from Time series panel.
* Import: Load gcom dashboards from URL.
* LibraryPanels: Improves export and import of library panels between
* OAuth: Support PKCE.
* Panel edit: Overrides now highlight correctly when searching.
* PanelEdit: Display drag indicators on draggable sections.
* Plugins: Refactor Plugin Management.
* Prometheus: Add custom query parameters when creating PromLink url.
* Prometheus: Remove limits on metrics, labels, and values in Metrics
* StateTimeline: Share cursor with rest of the panels.
* Tempo: Add error details when json upload fails.
* Tempo: Add filtering for service graph query.
* Tempo: Add links to nodes in Service Graph pointing to Prometheus
* Time series/Bar chart panel: Add ability to sort series via legend.
* TimeSeries: Allow multiple axes for the same unit.
* TraceView: Allow span links defined on dataFrame.
* Transformations: Support a rows mode in labels to fields.
* ValueMappings: Don't apply field config defaults to time fields.
* Variables: Only update panels that are impacted by variable change.
* API: Fix dashboard quota limit for imports.
* Alerting: Fix rule editor issues with Azure Monitor data source.
* Azure monitor: Make sure alert rule editor is not enabled when
template variables are being used.
* CloudMonitoring: Fix annotation queries.
* CodeEditor: Trigger the latest getSuggestions() passed to CodeEditor.
* Dashboard: Remove the current panel from the list of options in the
* Encryption: Fix decrypting secrets in alerting migration.
* InfluxDB: Fix corner case where index is too large in ALIAS
* NavBar: Order App plugins alphabetically.
* NodeGraph: Fix zooming sensitivity on touchpads.
* Plugins: Add OAuth pass-through logic to api/ds/query endpoint.
* Snapshots: Fix panel inspector for snapshot data.
* Tempo: Fix basic auth password reset on adding tag.
* ValueMapping: Fixes issue with regex mappings.
* grafana/ui: Enable slider marks display.
- Update to version 8.2.7
- Update to version 8.2.6
* Security: Upgrade Docker base image to Alpine 3.14.3.
* Security: Upgrade Go to 1.17.2.
* TimeSeries: Fix fillBelowTo wrongly affecting fills of unrelated
- Update to version 8.2.5
* Fix No Data behaviour in Legacy Alerting.
* Alerting: Fix a bug where the metric in the evaluation string was
not correctly populated.
* Alerting: Fix no data behaviour in Legacy Alerting for alert rules
using the AND operator.
* CloudMonitoring: Ignore min and max aggregation in MQL queries.
* Dashboards: 'Copy' is no longer added to new dashboard titles.
* DataProxy: Fix overriding response body when response is a WebSocket
* Elasticsearch: Use field configured in query editor as field for
* Explore: Fix running queries without a datasource property set.
* InfluxDB: Fix numeric aliases in queries.
* Plugins: Ensure consistent plugin settings list response.
* Tempo: Fix validation of float durations.
* Tracing: Correct tags for each span are shown.
- Update to version 8.2.4
+ Security: Fixes CVE-2021-41244.
- Update to version 8.2.3
+ Security: Fixes CVE-2021-41174.
- Update to version 8.2.2
* Annotations: We have improved tag search performance.
* Application: You can now configure an error-template title.
* AzureMonitor: We removed a restriction from the resource filter
* Packaging: We removed the ProcSubset option in systemd. This
option prevented Grafana from starting in LXC environments.
* Prometheus: We removed the autocomplete limit for metrics.
* Table: We improved the styling of the type icons to make them more
distinct from column / field name.
* ValueMappings: You can now use value mapping in stat, gauge, bar
gauge, and pie chart visualizations.
* Alerting: Fix panic when Slack's API sends unexpected response.
* Alerting: The Create Alert button now appears on the dashboard panel
when you are working with a default datasource.
* Explore: We fixed the problem where the Explore log panel disappears
when an Elasticsearch logs query returns no results.
* Graph: You can now see annotation descriptions on hover.
* Logs: The system now uses the JSON parser only if the line is parsed
to an object.
* Prometheus: We fixed the issue where the system did not reuse TCP
connections when querying from Grafana alerting.
* Prometheus: We fixed the problem that resulted in an error when a
user created a query with a $__interval min step.
* RowsToFields: We fixed the issue where the system was not properly
interpreting number values.
* Scale: We fixed how the system handles NaN percent when data min =
* Table panel: You can now create a filter that includes special
- Update to version 8.2.1
* Dashboard: Fix rendering of repeating panels.
* Datasources: Fix deletion of data source if plugin is not found.
* Packaging: Remove systemcallfilters sections from systemd unit files.
* Prometheus: Add Headers to HTTP client options.
- Update to version 8.2.0
* AWS: Updated AWS authentication documentation.
* Alerting: Added support Alertmanager data source for upstream
Prometheus AM implementation.
* Alerting: Allows more characters in label names so notifications are
* Alerting: Get alert rules for a dashboard or a panel using
* Annotations: Improved rendering performance of event markers.
* CloudWatch Logs: Skip caching for log queries.
* Explore: Added an opt-in configuration for Node Graph in Jaeger,
Zipkin, and Tempo.
* Packaging: Add stricter systemd unit options.
* Prometheus: Metrics browser can now handle label values with
* CodeEditor: Ensure that we trigger the latest onSave callback
provided to the component.
* DashboardList/AlertList: Fix for missing All folder value.
* Plugins: Create a mock icon component to prevent console errors.
- Update to version 8.2.0-beta2
* AccessControl: Document new permissions restricting data source
* TimePicker: Add fiscal years and search to time picker.
* Alerting: Added support for Unified Alerting with Grafana HA.
* Alerting: Added support for tune rule evaluation using configuration
* Alerting: Cleanups alertmanager namespace from key-value store when
disabling Grafana 8 alerts.
* Alerting: Remove ngalert feature toggle and introduce two new
settings for enabling Grafana 8 alerts and disabling them for
* CloudWatch: Introduced new math expression where it is necessary to
specify the period field.
* InfluxDB: Added support for $__interval and $__interval_ms in Flux
queries for alerting.
* InfluxDB: Flux queries can use more precise start and end timestamps
* Plugins Catalog: Make the catalog the default way to interact with
* Prometheus: Removed autocomplete limit for metrics.
* Alerting: Fixed an issue where the edit page crashes if you tried to
preview an alert without a condition set.
* Alerting: Fixed rules migration to keep existing Grafana 8 alert
* Alerting: Fixed the silence file content generated during
* Analytics: Fixed an issue related to interaction event propagation
in Azure Application Insights.
* BarGauge: Fixed an issue where the cell color was lit even though
there was no data.
* BarGauge: Improved handling of streaming data.
* CloudMonitoring: Fixed INT64 label unmarshal error.
* ConfirmModal: Fixes confirm button focus on modal open.
* Dashboard: Add option to generate short URL for variables with
values containing spaces.
* Explore: No longer hides errors containing refId property.
* Fixed an issue that produced State timeline panel tooltip error when
data was not in sync.
* InfluxDB: InfluxQL query editor is set to always use resultFormat.
* Loki: Fixed creating context query for logs with parsed labels.
* PageToolbar: Fixed alignment of titles.
* Plugins Catalog: Update to the list of available panels after an
install, update or uninstall.
* TimeSeries: Fixed an issue where the shared cursor was not showing
when hovering over in old Graph panel.
* Variables: Fixed issues related to change of focus or refresh pages
when pressing enter in a text box variable input.
* Variables: Panel no longer crash when using the adhoc variable in
- Update to version 8.2.0-beta1
* AccessControl: Introduce new permissions to restrict access for
reloading provisioning configuration.
* Alerting: Add UI to edit Cortex/Loki namespace, group names, and
group evaluation interval.
* Alerting: Add a Test button to test contact point.
* Alerting: Allow creating/editing recording rules for Loki and Cortex.
* Alerting: Metrics should have the label org instead of user.
* Alerting: Sort notification channels by name to make them easier to
* Alerting: Support org level isolation of notification
* AzureMonitor: Add data links to deep link to Azure Portal Azure
* AzureMonitor: Add support for annotations from Azure Monitor Metrics
and Azure Resource Graph services.
* AzureMonitor: Show error message when subscriptions request fails in
* Chore: Update to Golang 1.16.7.
* CloudWatch Logs: Add link to X-Ray data source for trace IDs in logs.
* CloudWatch Logs: Disable query path using websockets (Live) feature.
* CloudWatch/Logs: Don't group dataframes for non time series
* Cloudwatch: Migrate queries that use multiple stats to one query per
* Dashboard: Keep live timeseries moving left (v2).
* Datasources: Introduce response_limit for datasource responses.
* Explore: Add filter by trace or span ID to trace to logs
* Explore: Download traces as JSON in Explore Inspector.
* Explore: Reuse Dashboard's QueryRows component.
* Explore: Support custom display label for derived fields buttons for
* Grafana UI: Update monaco-related dependencies.
* Graphite: Deprecate browser access mode.
* InfluxDB: Improve handling of intervals in alerting.
* InfluxDB: InfluxQL query editor: Handle unusual characters in tag
* Jaeger: Add ability to upload JSON file for trace data.
* LibraryElements: Enable specifying UID for new and existing library
* LibraryPanels: Remove library panel icon from the panel header so
you can no longer tell that a panel is a library panel from the
* Logs panel: Scroll to the bottom on page refresh when sorting in
* Loki: Add fuzzy search to label browser.
* Navigation: Implement active state for items in the Sidemenu.
* Packaging: Update PID file location from /var/run to /run.
* Plugins: Add Hide OAuth Forward config option.
* Postgres/MySQL/MSSQL: Add setting to limit the maximum number
of rows processed.
* Prometheus: Add browser access mode deprecation warning.
* Prometheus: Add interpolation for built-in-time variables to backend.
* Tempo: Add ability to upload trace data in JSON format.
* TimeSeries/XYChart: Allow grid lines visibility control in XYChart
and TimeSeries panels.
* Transformations: Convert field types to time string number or
* Value mappings: Add regular-expression based value mapping.
* Zipkin: Add ability to upload trace JSON.
* Admin: Prevent user from deleting user's current/active
* LibraryPanels: Fix library panel getting saved in the dashboard's
* OAuth: Make generic teams URL and JMES path configurable.
* QueryEditor: Fix broken copy-paste for mouse middle-click
* Thresholds: Fix undefined color in "Add threshold".
* Timeseries: Add wide-to-long, and fix multi-frame output.
* TooltipPlugin: Fix behavior of Shared Crosshair when Tooltip is set
* Grafana UI: Fix TS error property css is missing in type.
- Update to version 8.1.8
- Update to version 8.1.7
* Alerting: Fix alerts with evaluation interval more than 30 seconds
resolving before notification.
* Elasticsearch/Prometheus: Fix usage of proper SigV4 service
- Update to version 8.1.6
+ Security: Fixes CVE-2021-39226.
- Update to version 8.1.5
* BarChart: Fixes panel error that happens on second refresh.
- Update to version 8.1.4
+ Features and enhancements
* Explore: Ensure logs volume bar colors match legend colors.
* LDAP: Search all DNs for users.
* Alerting: Fix notification channel migration.
* Annotations: Fix blank panels for queries with unknown data sources.
* BarChart: Fix stale values and x axis labels.
* Graph: Make old graph panel thresholds work even if ngalert is
* InfluxDB: Fix regex to identify / as separator.
* LibraryPanels: Fix update issues related to library panels in rows.
* Variables: Fix variables not updating inside a Panel when the
preceding Row uses "Repeat For".
- Update to version 8.1.3
+ Bug fixes
* Alerting: Fix alert flapping in the internal alertmanager.
* Alerting: Fix request handler failed to convert dataframe "results"
to plugins.DataTimeSeriesSlice: input frame is not recognized as a
* Dashboard: Fix UIDs are not preserved when importing/creating
dashboards thru importing .json file.
* Dashboard: Forces panel re-render when exiting panel edit.
* Dashboard: Prevent folder from changing when navigating to general
* Docker: Force use of libcrypto1.1 and libssl1.1 versions to fix
* Elasticsearch: Fix metric names for alert queries.
* Elasticsearch: Limit Histogram field parameter to numeric values.
* Elasticsearch: Prevent pipeline aggregations to show up in terms
order by options.
* LibraryPanels: Prevent duplicate repeated panels from being created.
* Loki: Fix ad-hoc filter in dashboard when used with parser.
* Plugins: Track signed files + add warn log for plugin assets which
are not signed.
* Postgres/MySQL/MSSQL: Fix region annotations not displayed correctly.
* Prometheus: Fix validate selector in metrics browser.
* Security: Fix stylesheet injection vulnerability.
* Security: Fix short URL vulnerability.
- Update to version 8.1.2
* AzureMonitor: Add support for PostgreSQL and MySQL Flexible Servers.
* Datasource: Change HTTP status code for failed datasource health
check to 400.
* Explore: Add span duration to left panel in trace viewer.
* Plugins: Use file extension allowlist when serving plugin assets
instead of checking for UNIX executable.
* Profiling: Add support for binding pprof server to custom network
* Search: Make search icon keyboard navigable.
* Template variables: Keyboard navigation improvements.
* Tooltip: Display ms within minute time range.
* Alerting: Fix saving LINE contact point.
* Annotations: Fix alerting annotation coloring.
* Annotations: Alert annotations are now visible in the correct Panel.
* Auth: Hide SigV4 config UI and disable middleware when its config
flag is disabled.
* Dashboard: Prevent incorrect panel layout by comparing window width
against theme breakpoints.
* Explore: Fix showing of full log context.
* PanelEdit: Fix 'Actual' size by passing the correct panel size to
* Plugins: Fix TLS datasource settings.
* Variables: Fix issue with empty drop downs on navigation.
* Variables: Fix URL util converting false into true.
* Toolkit: Fix matchMedia not found error.
- Update to version 8.1.1
* CloudWatch Logs: Fix crash when no region is selected.
- Update to version 8.1.0
* Alerting: Deduplicate receivers during migration.
* ColorPicker: Display colors as RGBA.
* Select: Make portalling the menu opt-in, but opt-in everywhere.
* TimeRangePicker: Improve accessibility.
* Annotations: Correct annotations that are displayed upon page
* Annotations: Fix Enabled button that disappeared from Grafana v8.0.6.
* Annotations: Fix data source template variable that was not
available for annotations.
* AzureMonitor: Fix annotations query editor that does not load.
* Geomap: Fix scale calculations.
* GraphNG: Fix y-axis autosizing.
* Live: Display stream rate and fix duplicate channels in list
* Loki: Update labels in log browser when time range changes in
* NGAlert: Send resolve signal to alertmanager on alerting -> Normal.
* PasswordField: Prevent a password from being displayed when you
click the Enter button.
* Renderer: Remove debug.log file when Grafana is stopped.
* Security: Update dependencies to fix CVE-2021-36222.
- Update to version 8.1.0-beta3
* Alerting: Support label matcher syntax in alert rule list filter.
* IconButton: Put tooltip text as aria-label.
* Live: Experimental HA with Redis.
* UI: FileDropzone component.
* CloudWatch: Add AWS LookoutMetrics.
* Docker: Fix builds by delaying go mod verify until all required
files are copied over.
* Exemplars: Fix disable exemplars only on the query that failed.
* SQL: Fix SQL dataframe resampling (fill mode + time intervals).
- Update to version 8.1.0-beta2
* Alerting: Expand the value string in alert annotations and
* Auth: Add Azure HTTP authentication middleware.
* Auth: Auth: Pass user role when using the authentication proxy.
* Gazetteer: Update countries.json file to allow for linking to
3-letter country codes.
* Config: Fix Docker builds by correcting formatting in sample.ini.
* Explore: Fix encoding of internal URLs.
- Update to version 8.1.0-beta1
* Alerting: Add Alertmanager notifications tab.
* Alerting: Add button to deactivate current Alertmanager
* Alerting: Add toggle in Loki/Prometheus data source configuration to
opt out of alerting UI.
* Alerting: Allow any "evaluate for" value >=0 in the alert rule form.
* Alerting: Load default configuration from status endpoint, if Cortex
Alertmanager returns empty user configuration.
* Alerting: view to display alert rule and its underlying data.
* Annotation panel: Release the annotation panel.
* Annotations: Add typeahead support for tags in built-in annotations.
* AzureMonitor: Add curated dashboards for Azure services.
* AzureMonitor: Add support for deep links to Microsoft Azure portal
* AzureMonitor: Remove support for different credentials for Azure
* AzureMonitor: Support querying any Resource for Logs queries.
* Elasticsearch: Add frozen indices search support.
* Elasticsearch: Name fields after template variables values instead
of their name.
* Elasticsearch: add rate aggregation.
* Email: Allow configuration of content types for email notifications.
* Explore: Add more meta information when line limit is hit.
* Explore: UI improvements to trace view.
* FieldOverrides: Added support to change display name in an
override field and have it be matched by a later rule.
* HTTP Client: Introduce dataproxy_max_idle_connections config
* InfluxDB: InfluxQL: adds tags to timeseries data.
* InfluxDB: InfluxQL: make measurement search case insensitive. Legacy
Alerting: Replace simplejson with a struct in webhook notification
* Legend: Updates display name for Last (not null) to just Last*.
* Logs panel: Add option to show common labels.
* Loki: Add $__range variable.
* Loki: Add support for "label_values(log stream selector, label)" in
* Loki: Add support for ad-hoc filtering in dashboard.
* MySQL Datasource: Add timezone parameter.
* NodeGraph: Show gradient fields in legend.
* PanelOptions: Don't mutate panel options/field config object when
* PieChart: Make pie gradient more subtle to match other charts.
* Prometheus: Update PromQL typeahead and highlighting.
* Prometheus: interpolate variable for step field.
* Provisioning: Improve validation by validating across all dashboard
* SQL Datasources: Allow multiple string/labels columns with time
* Select: Portal select menu to document.body.
* Team Sync: Add group mapping to support team sync in the Generic
* Tooltip: Make active series more noticeable.
* Tracing: Add support to configure trace to logs start and end time.
* Transformations: Skip merge when there is only a single data frame.
* ValueMapping: Added support for mapping text to color, boolean
values, NaN and Null. Improved UI for value mapping.
* Visualizations: Dynamically set any config (min, max, unit, color,
thresholds) from query results.
* live: Add support to handle origin without a value for the port when
matching with root_url.
* Alerting: Handle marshaling Inf values.
* AzureMonitor: Fix macro resolution for template variables.
* AzureMonitor: Fix queries with Microsoft.NetApp/../../volumes
* AzureMonitor: Request and concat subsequent resource pages.
* Bug: Fix parse duration for day.
* Datasources: Improve error handling for error messages.
* Explore: Correct the functionality of shift-enter shortcut across
* Explore: Show all dataFrames in data tab in Inspector.
* GraphNG: Fix Tooltip mode 'All' for XYChart.
* Loki: Fix highlight of logs when using filter expressions with
* Modal: Force modal content to overflow with scroll.
* Plugins: Ignore symlinked folders when verifying plugin signature.
* Toolkit: Improve error messages when tasks fail.
- Update to version 8.0.7
- Update to version 8.0.6
* Alerting: Add annotation upon alert state change.
* Alerting: Allow space in label and annotation names.
* InfluxDB: Improve legend labels for InfluxDB query results.
* Alerting: Fix improper alert by changing the handling of empty
* CloudWatch/Logs: Reestablish Cloud Watch alert behavior.
* Dashboard: Avoid migration breaking on fieldConfig without defaults
field in folded panel.
* DashboardList: Fix issue not re-fetching dashboard list after
* Database: Fix incorrect format of isolation level configuration
parameter for MySQL.
* InfluxDB: Correct tag filtering on InfluxDB data.
* Links: Fix links that caused a full page reload.
* Live: Fix HTTP error when InfluxDB metrics have an incomplete
or asymmetrical field set.
* Postgres/MySQL/MSSQL: Change time field to "Time" for time series
* Postgres: Fix the handling of a null return value in query
* Tempo: Show hex strings instead of uints for IDs.
* TimeSeries: Improve tooltip positioning when tooltip
* Transformations: Add 'prepare time series' transformer.
- Update to version 8.0.5
* Cloudwatch Logs: Send error down to client.
* Folders: Return 409 Conflict status when folder already exists.
* TimeSeries: Do not show series in tooltip if it's hidden in the viz.
* AzureMonitor: Fix issue where resource group name is missing
on the resource picker button.
* Chore: Fix AWS auth assuming role with workspace IAM.
* DashboardQueryRunner: Fixes unrestrained subscriptions being
* DateFormats: Fix reading correct setting key for use_browser_locale.
* Links: Fix links to other apps outside Grafana when under sub path.
* Snapshots: Fix snapshot absolute time range issue.
* Table: Fix data link color.
* Time Series: Fix X-axis time format when tick increment is larger
than a year.
* Tooltip Plugin: Prevent tooltip render if field is undefined.
- Update to version 8.0.4
* Live: Rely on app url for origin check.
* PieChart: Sort legend descending, update placeholder.
* TimeSeries panel: Do not reinitialize plot when thresholds mode
* Elasticsearch: Allow case sensitive custom options in date_histogram
* Elasticsearch: Restore previous field naming strategy when using
* Explore: Fix import of queries between SQL data sources.
* InfluxDB: InfluxQL query editor: fix retention policy handling.
* Loki: Send correct time range in template variable queries.
* TimeSeries: Preserve RegExp series overrides when migrating from old
- Update to version 8.0.3
* Alerting: Increase alertmanager_conf column if MySQL.
* Time series/Bar chart panel: Handle infinite numbers as nulls when
converting to plot array.
* TimeSeries: Ensure series overrides that contain color are migrated,
and migrate the previous fieldConfig when changing the panel type.
* ValueMappings: Improve singlestat value mappings migration.
* Annotations: Fix annotation line and marker colors.
* AzureMonitor: Fix KQL template variable queries without default
* CloudWatch/Logs: Fix missing response data for log queries.
* LibraryPanels: Fix crash in library panels list when panel plugin is
* LogsPanel: Fix performance drop when moving logs panel in
* Loki: Parse log levels when ANSI coloring is enabled.
* MSSQL: Fix issue with hidden queries still being executed.
* PanelEdit: Display the VisualizationPicker that was not displayed if
a panel has an unknown panel plugin.
* Plugins: Fix loading symbolically linked plugins.
* Prometheus: Fix issue where legend name was replaced with name Value
in stat and gauge panels.
* State Timeline: Fix crash when hovering over panel.
- Update to version 8.0.2
* Datasource: Add support for max_conns_per_host in dataproxy settings.
* Configuration: Fix changing org preferences in FireFox.
* PieChart: Fix legend dimension limits.
* Postgres/MySQL/MSSQL: Fix panic in concurrent map writes.
* Variables: Hide default data source if missing from regex.
- Update to version 8.0.1
* Alerting/SSE: Fix "count_non_null" reducer validation.
* Cloudwatch: Fix duplicated time series.
* Cloudwatch: Fix missing defaultRegion.
* Dashboard: Fix Dashboard init failed error on dashboards with
old singlestat panels in collapsed rows.
* Datasource: Fix storing timeout option as numeric.
* Postgres/MySQL/MSSQL: Fix annotation parsing for empty
* Postgres/MySQL/MSSQL: Numeric/non-string values are now returned
from query variables.
* Postgres: Fix an error that was thrown when the annotation query did
not return any results.
* StatPanel: Fix an issue with the appearance of the graph when
switching color mode.
* Visualizations: Fix an issue in the Stat/BarGauge/Gauge/PieChart
panels where all values mode were showing the same name if they had
the same value.
* Toolkit: Resolve external fonts when Grafana is served from a sub
- Update to version 8.0.0
* The following endpoints were deprecated for Grafana v5.0 and support
for them has now been removed: GET /dashboards/db/:slug GET
/dashboard-solo/db/:slug GET /api/dashboard/db/:slug DELETE
* AzureMonitor: Require default subscription for workspaces() template
* AzureMonitor: Use resource type display names in the UI.
* Dashboard: Remove support for loading and deleting dashboard by slug.
* InfluxDB: Deprecate direct browser access in data source.
* VizLegend: Add a read-only property.
* AzureMonitor: Fix Azure Resource Graph queries in Azure China.
* Checkbox: Fix vertical layout issue with checkboxes due to fixed
* Dashboard: Fix Table view when editing causes the panel data to not
* Dashboard: Fix issues where unsaved-changes warning is not displayed.
* Login: Fixes Unauthorized message showing when on login page
or snapshot page.
* NodeGraph: Fix sorting markers in grid view.
* Short URL: Include orgId in generated short URLs.
* Variables: Support raw values of boolean type.
- Update to version 8.0.0-beta3
* The default HTTP method for Prometheus data source is now POST.
* API: Support folder UID in dashboards API.
* Alerting: Add support for configuring avatar URL for the Discord
* Alerting: Clarify that Threema Gateway Alerts support only Basic IDs.
* Azure: Expose Azure settings to external plugins.
* AzureMonitor: Deprecate using separate credentials for Azure Monitor
* AzureMonitor: Display variables in resource picker for Azure
* AzureMonitor: Hide application insights for data sources not using
* AzureMonitor: Support querying subscriptions and resource groups in
Azure Monitor Logs.
* AzureMonitor: remove requirement for default subscription.
* CloudWatch: Add Lambda at Edge Amazon CloudFront metrics.
* CloudWatch: Add missing AWS AppSync metrics.
* ConfirmModal: Auto focus delete button.
* Explore: Add caching for queries that are run from logs
* Loki: Add formatting for annotations.
* Loki: Bring back processed bytes as meta information.
* NodeGraph: Display node graph collapsed by default with trace view.
* Overrides: Include a manual override option to hide something from
* PieChart: Support row data in pie charts.
* Prometheus: Update default HTTP method to POST for existing data
* Time series panel: Position tooltip correctly when window is
scrolled or resized.
* Admin: Fix infinite loading edit on the profile page.
* Color: Fix issues with random colors in string and date
* Dashboard: Fix issue with title or folder change has no effect after
exiting settings view.
* DataLinks: Fix an issue __series.name is not working in data link.
* Datasource: Fix dataproxy timeout should always be applied for
outgoing data source HTTP requests.
* Elasticsearch: Fix NewClient not passing httpClientProvider to
* Explore: Fix Browser title not updated on Navigation to Explore.
* GraphNG: Remove fieldName and hideInLegend properties from
* OAuth: Fix fallback to auto_assign_org_role setting for Azure AD
OAuth when no role claims exists.
* PanelChrome: Fix issue with empty panel after adding a non data
panel and coming back from panel edit.
* StatPanel: Fix data link tooltip not showing for single value.
* Table: Fix sorting for number fields.
* Table: Have text underline for datalink, and add support for image
* Transformations: Prevent FilterByValue transform from crashing panel
- Update to version 8.0.0-beta2
* AppPlugins: Expose react-router to apps.
* AzureMonitor: Add Azure Resource Graph.
* AzureMonitor: Managed Identity configuration UI.
* AzureMonitor: Token provider with support for Managed Identities.
* AzureMonitor: Update Logs workspace() template variable query to
return resource URIs.
* BarChart: Value label sizing.
* CloudMonitoring: Add support for preprocessing.
* CloudWatch: Add AWS/EFS StorageBytes metric.
* CloudWatch: Allow use of missing AWS namespaces using custom
* Datasource: Shared HTTP client provider for core backend data
sources and any data source using the data source proxy.
* InfluxDB: InfluxQL: allow empty tag values in the query editor.
* Instrumentation: Instrument incoming HTTP request with histograms by
* Library Panels: Add name endpoint & unique name validation to
* Logs panel: Support details view.
* PieChart: Always show the calculation options dropdown in the
* PieChart: Remove beta flag.
* Plugins: Enforce signing for all plugins.
* Plugins: Remove support for deprecated backend plugin protocol
* Tempo/Jaeger: Add better display name to legend.
* Timeline: Add time range zoom.
* Timeline: Adds opacity & line width option.
* Timeline: Value text alignment option.
* ValueMappings: Add duplicate action, and disable dismiss on backdrop
* Zipkin: Add node graph view to trace response.
* Annotations panel: Remove subpath from dashboard links.
* Content Security Policy: Allow all image sources by default.
* Content Security Policy: Relax default template wrt. loading
of scripts, due to nonces not working.
* Datasource: Fix tracing propagation for alert execution by
introducing HTTP client outgoing tracing middleware.
* InfluxDB: InfluxQL always apply time interval end.
* Library Panels: Fixes "error while loading library panels".
* NewsPanel: Fixes rendering issue in Safari.
* PanelChrome: Fix queries being issued again when scrolling in and
out of view.
* Plugins: Fix Azure token provider cache panic and auth param nil
* Snapshots: Fix key and deleteKey being ignored when creating an
* Table: Fix issue with cell border not showing with colored
* Table: Makes tooltip scrollable for long JSON values.
* TimeSeries: Fix for Connected null values threshold toggle during
* Variables: Fixes inconsistent selected states on dashboard
* Variables: Refreshes all panels even if panel is full screen.
* QueryField: Remove carriage return character from pasted text.
- Update to version 8.0.0-beta1
+ License update:
* AGPL License: Update license from Apache 2.0 to the GNU Affero
General Public License (AGPL).
* Removes the never refresh option for Query variables.
* Removes the experimental Tags feature for Variables.
* The InfoBox & FeatureInfoBox are now deprecated please use the Alert
component instead with severity info.
* API: Add org users with pagination.
* API: Return 404 when deleting nonexistent API key.
* API: Return query results as JSON rather than base64 encoded Arrow.
* Alerting: Allow sending notification tags to Opsgenie as extra
* Alerts: Replaces all uses of InfoBox & FeatureInfoBox with Alert.
* Auth: Add support for JWT Authentication.
* AzureMonitor: Add support for Microsoft.SignalRService/SignalR
* AzureMonitor: Azure settings in Grafana server config.
* AzureMonitor: Migrate Metrics query editor to React.
* BarChart panel: enable series toggling via legend.
* BarChart panel: Adds support for Tooltip in BarChartPanel.
* PieChart panel: Change look of highlighted pie slices.
* CloudMonitoring: Migrate config editor from angular to react.
* CloudWatch: Add Amplify Console metrics and dimensions.
* CloudWatch: Add missing Redshift metrics to CloudWatch data
* CloudWatch: Add metrics for managed RabbitMQ service.
* DashboardList: Enable templating on search tag input.
* Datasource config: correctly remove single custom http header.
* Elasticsearch: Add generic support for template variables.
* Elasticsearch: Allow omitting field when metric supports inline
* Elasticsearch: Allow setting a custom limit for log queries.
* Elasticsearch: Guess field type from first non-empty value.
* Elasticsearch: Use application/x-ndjson content type for multisearch
* Elasticsearch: Use semver strings to identify ES version.
* Explore: Add logs navigation to request more logs.
* Explore: Map Graphite queries to Loki.
* Explore: Scroll split panes in Explore independently.
* Explore: Wrap each panel in separate error boundary.
* FieldDisplay: Smarter naming of stat values when visualising row
values (all values) in stat panels.
* Graphite: Expand metric names for variables.
* Graphite: Handle unknown Graphite functions without breaking the
* Graphite: Show graphite functions descriptions.
* Graphite: Support request cancellation properly (Uses new
backendSrv.fetch Observable request API).
* InfluxDB: Flux: Improve handling of complex response-structures.
* InfluxDB: Support region annotations.
* Inspector: Download logs for manual processing.
* Jaeger: Add node graph view for trace.
* Jaeger: Search traces.
* Loki: Use data source settings for alerting queries.
* NodeGraph: Exploration mode.
* OAuth: Add support for empty scopes.
* PanelChrome: New logic-less emotion based component with no
dependency on PanelModel or DashboardModel.
* PanelEdit: Adds a table view toggle to quickly view data in table
* PanelEdit: Highlight matched words when searching options.
* PanelEdit: UX improvements.
* Plugins: PanelRenderer and simplified QueryRunner to be used from
* Plugins: AuthType in route configuration and params interpolation.
* Plugins: Enable plugin runtime install/uninstall capabilities.
* Plugins: Support set body content in plugin routes.
* Plugins: Introduce marketplace app.
* Plugins: Moving the DataSourcePicker to grafana/runtime so it can be
reused in plugins.
* Prometheus: Add custom query params for alert and exemplars
* Prometheus: Use fuzzy string matching to autocomplete metric names
* Routing: Replace Angular routing with react-router.
* Slack: Use chat.postMessage API by default.
* Tempo: Search for Traces by querying Loki directly from Tempo.
* Tempo: Show graph view of the trace.
* Themes: Switch theme without reload using global shortcut.
* TimeSeries panel: Add support for shared cursor.
* TimeSeries panel: Do not crash the panel if there is no time series
data in the response.
* Variables: Do not save repeated panels, rows and scopedVars.
* Variables: Removes experimental Tags feature.
* Variables: Removes the never refresh option.
* Visualizations: Unify tooltip options across visualizations.
* Visualizations: Refactor and unify option creation between new
* Visualizations: Remove singlestat panel.
* APIKeys: Fixes issue with adding first api key.
* Alerting: Add checks for non supported units - disable defaulting to
* Alerting: Fix issue where Slack notifications won't link to user IDs.
* Alerting: Omit empty message in PagerDuty notifier.
* AzureMonitor: Fix migration error from older versions of App
* CloudWatch: Fix AWS/Connect dimensions.
* CloudWatch: Fix broken AWS/MediaTailor dimension name.
* Dashboards: Allow string manipulation as advanced variable format
* DataLinks: Includes harmless extended characters like Cyrillic
* Drawer: Fixes title overflowing its container.
* Explore: Fix issue when some query errors were not shown.
* Generic OAuth: Prevent adding duplicated users.
* Graphite: Handle invalid annotations.
* Graphite: Fix autocomplete when tags are not available.
* InfluxDB: Fix Cannot read property 'length' of undefined in when
* Instrumentation: Enable tracing when Jaeger host and port are
* Instrumentation: Prefix metrics with grafana.
* MSSQL: By default let driver choose port.
* OAuth: Add optional strict parsing of role_attribute_path.
* Panel: Fixes description markdown with inline code being rendered on
newlines and full width.
* PanelChrome: Ignore data updates & errors for non data panels.
* Permissions: Fix inherited folder permissions can prevent new
permissions being added to a dashboard.
* Plugins: Remove pre-existing plugin installs when installing with
* Plugins: Support installing to folders with whitespace and fix
pluginUrl trailing and leading whitespace failures.
* Postgres/MySQL/MSSQL: Don't return connection failure details to the
* Postgres: Fix ms precision of interval in time group macro when
TimescaleDB is enabled.
* Provisioning: Use dashboard checksum field as change indicator.
* SQL: Fix so that all captured errors are returned from sql engine.
* Shortcuts: Fixes panel shortcuts so they always work.
* Table: Fixes so border is visible for cells with links.
* Variables: Clear query when data source type changes.
* Variables: Filters out builtin variables from unknown list.
* Button: Introduce buttonStyle prop.
* DataQueryRequest: Remove deprecated props showingGraph and
showingTabel and exploreMode.
* grafana/ui: Update React Hook Form to v7.
* IconButton: Introduce variant for red and blue icon buttons.
* Plugins: Expose the getTimeZone function to be able to get the
current selected timeZone.
* TagsInput: Add className to TagsInput.
* VizLegend: Move onSeriesColorChanged to PanelContext (breaking
- Update to version 7.5.13
* Alerting: Fix NoDataFound for alert rules using AND operator.
- Update generated documentation to 3004
- Expose missing "ansible" module functions in Salt 3004 (bsc#1195625)
- Fix salt-call event.send with pillar or grains
- Fix exception in batch_async caused by a bad function call
- Fix inspector module export function (bsc#1097531)
- Wipe NOTIFY_SOCKET from env in cmdmod (bsc#1193357)
- Update to version 3004, see release notes:
- Version 4.3.7-1
* Include group formulas configuration in spacecmd group_backup and
spacecmd group_restore. This changes backup format to json, previously
used plain text is still supported for reading (bsc#1190462)
* Fix interactive mode for "system_applyerrata" and "errata_apply"
- Version 4.3.6-1
* Update translation strings
- Version 4.3.6-1
* Update translation strings
To install this SUSE Security Update use the SUSE recommended installation methods
like YaST online_update or "zypper patch".
Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product:
- SUSE Manager Tools 15-BETA:
zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Manager-Tools-15-BETA-2022-751=1
- SUSE Manager Tools 15-BETA (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64):
- SUSE Manager Tools 15-BETA (noarch):
More information about the sle-security-updates