SUSE-SU-2026:4433-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel RT (Live Patch 19 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 15 SP7)

SLE-SECURITY-UPDATES null at suse.de
Fri Oct 2 20:31:27 UTC 2026


# Security update for the Linux Kernel RT (Live Patch 19 for SUSE Linux
Enterprise 15 SP7)

Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:4433-1  
Release Date: 2026-10-02T15:03:58Z  
Rating: important  
References:

  * bsc#1272391
  * bsc#1273012
  * bsc#1273052
  * bsc#1273833
  * bsc#1273837
  * bsc#1275228
  * bsc#1277409
  * bsc#1277506

  
Cross-References:

  * CVE-2026-63888
  * CVE-2026-63920
  * CVE-2026-64000
  * CVE-2026-64114
  * CVE-2026-64121
  * CVE-2026-68121
  * CVE-2026-74394
  * CVE-2026-74612

  
CVSS scores:

  * CVE-2026-63888 ( SUSE ):  6.1
    CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-63888 ( SUSE ):  7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-63888 ( NVD ):  9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-63920 ( SUSE ):  6.9
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-63920 ( SUSE ):  7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-63920 ( NVD ):  7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64000 ( SUSE ):  7.1
    CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-64000 ( SUSE ):  7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64000 ( NVD ):  9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64114 ( SUSE ):  8.5
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-64114 ( SUSE ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64114 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64121 ( SUSE ):  6.9
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-64121 ( SUSE ):  7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64121 ( NVD ):  7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68121 ( SUSE ):  7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68121 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-74394 ( SUSE ):  6.8
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-74394 ( SUSE ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-74394 ( NVD ):  9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-74612 ( SUSE ):  8.5
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-74612 ( SUSE ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-74612 ( NVD ):  10.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H

  
Affected Products:

  * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP7
  * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP7
  * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7
  * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7

  
  
An update that solves eight vulnerabilities can now be installed.

## Description:

This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 6.4.0-150700.7.72 fixes various
security issues:

The following security issues were fixed:

  * CVE-2026-63888: scsi: target: iscsi: Fix CRC overread and double-free in
    iscsit_handle_text_cmd() (bsc#1272391).
  * CVE-2026-63920: ipv6: validate extension header length before copying to
    cmsg (bsc#1273012).
  * CVE-2026-64000: net: hsr: fix potential OOB access in supervision frame
    handling (bsc#1273052).
  * CVE-2026-64114: ipv4: raw: reject IP_HDRINCL packets with ihl < 5
    (bsc#1273833).
  * CVE-2026-64121: net: ifb: report ethtool stats over num_tx_queues
    (bsc#1273837).
  * CVE-2026-68121: pppoe: reload header pointer after dev_hard_header()
    (bsc#1275228).
  * CVE-2026-74394: RDMA/srpt: fix integer overflow in immediate data length
    check (bsc#1277409).
  * CVE-2026-74612: veth: fix skb length accounting after XDP frag adjustment
    (bsc#1277506).

## Patch Instructions:

To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like
YaST online_update or "zypper patch".  
Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product:

  * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP7  
    zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Live-Patching-15-SP7-2026-4433

## Package List:

  * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP7 (x86_64)
    * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-150700_7_72-rt-debuginfo-3-150700.2.1
    * kernel-livepatch-SLE15-SP7-RT_Update_19-debugsource-3-150700.2.1
    * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-150700_7_72-rt-3-150700.2.1

## References:

  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63888.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63920.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64000.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64114.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64121.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68121.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74394.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74612.html
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272391
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273012
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273052
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273833
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273837
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275228
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1277409
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1277506

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <https://lists.suse.com/pipermail/sle-security-updates/attachments/20261002/d2906b56/attachment.htm>


More information about the sle-security-updates mailing list