SUSE-SU-2026:4515-1: moderate: Security update for java-11-openjdk

SLE-SECURITY-UPDATES null at suse.de
Mon Oct 5 20:39:42 UTC 2026


# Security update for java-11-openjdk

Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:4515-1  
Release Date: 2026-10-05T15:41:51Z  
Rating: moderate  
References:

  * bsc#1275035
  * bsc#1275764
  * bsc#1275777
  * bsc#1275778

  
Cross-References:

  * CVE-2026-60589
  * CVE-2026-61308
  * CVE-2026-70907

  
CVSS scores:

  * CVE-2026-60589 ( SUSE ):  3.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N
  * CVE-2026-60589 ( NVD ):  3.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N
  * CVE-2026-61308 ( SUSE ):  6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:N/A:N
  * CVE-2026-61308 ( NVD ):  6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:N/A:N
  * CVE-2026-70907 ( SUSE ):  5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L
  * CVE-2026-70907 ( NVD ):  5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L

  
Affected Products:

  * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 12 SP5
  * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5
  * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS
  * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS Extended Security
  * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 12 SP5

  
  
An update that solves three vulnerabilities and has one security fix can now be
installed.

## Description:

This update for java-11-openjdk fixes the following issues:

  * CVE-2026-60589: improve resource resolving (bsc#1275777).
  * CVE-2026-61308: enhance HTTP connections (bsc#1275778).
  * CVE-2026-70907: enhance TLS server (bsc#1275764).

Changes for java-11-openjdk:

  * Upgrade to jdk-11.0.32.1+1 (August 2026 CSPU)

## Patch Instructions:

To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like
YaST online_update or "zypper patch".  
Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product:

  * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS  
    zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-SERVER-12-SP5-LTSS-2026-4515

  * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS Extended Security  
    zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-SERVER-12-SP5-LTSS-EXTENDED-SECURITY-2026-4515

## Package List:

  * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64)
    * java-11-openjdk-devel-11.0.32.1-3.105.1
    * java-11-openjdk-debugsource-11.0.32.1-3.105.1
    * java-11-openjdk-demo-11.0.32.1-3.105.1
    * java-11-openjdk-headless-11.0.32.1-3.105.1
    * java-11-openjdk-11.0.32.1-3.105.1
    * java-11-openjdk-debuginfo-11.0.32.1-3.105.1
  * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS Extended Security (x86_64)
    * java-11-openjdk-devel-11.0.32.1-3.105.1
    * java-11-openjdk-debugsource-11.0.32.1-3.105.1
    * java-11-openjdk-demo-11.0.32.1-3.105.1
    * java-11-openjdk-headless-11.0.32.1-3.105.1
    * java-11-openjdk-11.0.32.1-3.105.1
    * java-11-openjdk-debuginfo-11.0.32.1-3.105.1

## References:

  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-60589.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-61308.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-70907.html
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275035
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275764
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275777
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275778

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <https://lists.suse.com/pipermail/sle-security-updates/attachments/20261005/f5031a34/attachment.htm>


More information about the sle-security-updates mailing list