SUSE-SU-2026:23897-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel

SLE-SECURITY-UPDATES null at suse.de
Tue Sep 29 21:23:35 UTC 2026


# Security update for the Linux Kernel

Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23897-1  
Release Date: 2026-09-22T13:58:11Z  
Rating: important  
References:

  * bsc#1236344
  * bsc#1240890
  * bsc#1240957
  * bsc#1249104
  * bsc#1255225
  * bsc#1255531
  * bsc#1256629
  * bsc#1256671
  * bsc#1258278
  * bsc#1260501
  * bsc#1260577
  * bsc#1262073
  * bsc#1262756
  * bsc#1263004
  * bsc#1263864
  * bsc#1263865
  * bsc#1264267
  * bsc#1264335
  * bsc#1264444
  * bsc#1264541
  * bsc#1264587
  * bsc#1264619
  * bsc#1264807
  * bsc#1264851
  * bsc#1265036
  * bsc#1265068
  * bsc#1265121
  * bsc#1265132
  * bsc#1265141
  * bsc#1265220
  * bsc#1266710
  * bsc#1266860
  * bsc#1266874
  * bsc#1266897
  * bsc#1266928
  * bsc#1267023
  * bsc#1267238
  * bsc#1267373
  * bsc#1267501
  * bsc#1267586
  * bsc#1267612
  * bsc#1267882
  * bsc#1267985
  * bsc#1268972
  * bsc#1268979
  * bsc#1269000
  * bsc#1269004
  * bsc#1269010
  * bsc#1269013
  * bsc#1269108
  * bsc#1269113
  * bsc#1269114
  * bsc#1269126
  * bsc#1269134
  * bsc#1269140
  * bsc#1269162
  * bsc#1269167
  * bsc#1269238
  * bsc#1269242
  * bsc#1269256
  * bsc#1269301
  * bsc#1269306
  * bsc#1269380
  * bsc#1269381
  * bsc#1269388
  * bsc#1269402
  * bsc#1269412
  * bsc#1269417
  * bsc#1269528
  * bsc#1269530
  * bsc#1269579
  * bsc#1269590
  * bsc#1269633
  * bsc#1269635
  * bsc#1269655
  * bsc#1269665
  * bsc#1269685
  * bsc#1269686
  * bsc#1269695
  * bsc#1269697
  * bsc#1269774
  * bsc#1269783
  * bsc#1269792
  * bsc#1269815
  * bsc#1269816
  * bsc#1269888
  * bsc#1269965
  * bsc#1269969
  * bsc#1269985
  * bsc#1269999
  * bsc#1270090
  * bsc#1270108
  * bsc#1270111
  * bsc#1270139
  * bsc#1270251
  * bsc#1270266
  * bsc#1270267
  * bsc#1271050
  * bsc#1271256
  * bsc#1271365
  * bsc#1271825
  * bsc#1272148
  * bsc#1272149
  * bsc#1272175
  * bsc#1272182
  * bsc#1272199
  * bsc#1272200
  * bsc#1272210
  * bsc#1272213
  * bsc#1272230
  * bsc#1272260
  * bsc#1272261
  * bsc#1272262
  * bsc#1272284
  * bsc#1272287
  * bsc#1272297
  * bsc#1272346
  * bsc#1272366
  * bsc#1272385
  * bsc#1272390
  * bsc#1272423
  * bsc#1272426
  * bsc#1272429
  * bsc#1272484
  * bsc#1272486
  * bsc#1272497
  * bsc#1272501
  * bsc#1272502
  * bsc#1272513
  * bsc#1272516
  * bsc#1272568
  * bsc#1272569
  * bsc#1272584
  * bsc#1272641
  * bsc#1272643
  * bsc#1272673
  * bsc#1272756
  * bsc#1272786
  * bsc#1272788
  * bsc#1272791
  * bsc#1272798
  * bsc#1272799
  * bsc#1272804
  * bsc#1272855
  * bsc#1272865
  * bsc#1272868
  * bsc#1272869
  * bsc#1272877
  * bsc#1272891
  * bsc#1272893
  * bsc#1272894
  * bsc#1272904
  * bsc#1272905
  * bsc#1272918
  * bsc#1272963
  * bsc#1272969
  * bsc#1272971
  * bsc#1272983
  * bsc#1272985
  * bsc#1273008
  * bsc#1273019
  * bsc#1273027
  * bsc#1273030
  * bsc#1273032
  * bsc#1273033
  * bsc#1273036
  * bsc#1273037
  * bsc#1273038
  * bsc#1273060
  * bsc#1273105
  * bsc#1273107
  * bsc#1273119
  * bsc#1273134
  * bsc#1273231
  * bsc#1273249
  * bsc#1273251
  * bsc#1273260
  * bsc#1273271
  * bsc#1273273
  * bsc#1273274
  * bsc#1273276
  * bsc#1273277
  * bsc#1273280
  * bsc#1273281
  * bsc#1273283
  * bsc#1273284
  * bsc#1273285
  * bsc#1273286
  * bsc#1273288
  * bsc#1273289
  * bsc#1273291
  * bsc#1273294
  * bsc#1273302
  * bsc#1273303
  * bsc#1273305
  * bsc#1273309
  * bsc#1273310
  * bsc#1273311
  * bsc#1273312
  * bsc#1273314
  * bsc#1273316
  * bsc#1273317
  * bsc#1273318
  * bsc#1273319
  * bsc#1273323
  * bsc#1273325
  * bsc#1273327
  * bsc#1273331
  * bsc#1273334
  * bsc#1273335
  * bsc#1273336
  * bsc#1273337
  * bsc#1273338
  * bsc#1273339
  * bsc#1273340
  * bsc#1273341
  * bsc#1273346
  * bsc#1273420
  * bsc#1273422
  * bsc#1273426
  * bsc#1273443
  * bsc#1273460
  * bsc#1273461
  * bsc#1273463
  * bsc#1273465
  * bsc#1273468
  * bsc#1273469
  * bsc#1273471
  * bsc#1273479
  * bsc#1273480
  * bsc#1273482
  * bsc#1273484
  * bsc#1273486
  * bsc#1273488
  * bsc#1273490
  * bsc#1273495
  * bsc#1273501
  * bsc#1273503
  * bsc#1273504
  * bsc#1273506
  * bsc#1273507
  * bsc#1273509
  * bsc#1273511
  * bsc#1273520
  * bsc#1273523
  * bsc#1273524
  * bsc#1273525
  * bsc#1273533
  * bsc#1273536
  * bsc#1273538
  * bsc#1273542
  * bsc#1273550
  * bsc#1273555
  * bsc#1273557
  * bsc#1273567
  * bsc#1273578
  * bsc#1273579
  * bsc#1273581
  * bsc#1273582
  * bsc#1273596
  * bsc#1273597
  * bsc#1273598
  * bsc#1273600
  * bsc#1273601
  * bsc#1273602
  * bsc#1273603
  * bsc#1273679
  * bsc#1273681
  * bsc#1273682
  * bsc#1273734
  * bsc#1273737
  * bsc#1273738
  * bsc#1273739
  * bsc#1273740
  * bsc#1273741
  * bsc#1273742
  * bsc#1273743
  * bsc#1273744
  * bsc#1273745
  * bsc#1273746
  * bsc#1273748
  * bsc#1273749
  * bsc#1273755
  * bsc#1273759
  * bsc#1273762
  * bsc#1273765
  * bsc#1273766
  * bsc#1273769
  * bsc#1273770
  * bsc#1273774
  * bsc#1273776
  * bsc#1273778
  * bsc#1273780
  * bsc#1273782
  * bsc#1273788
  * bsc#1273790
  * bsc#1273796
  * bsc#1273797
  * bsc#1273801
  * bsc#1273803
  * bsc#1273804
  * bsc#1273809
  * bsc#1273810
  * bsc#1273811
  * bsc#1273812
  * bsc#1273813
  * bsc#1273817
  * bsc#1273822
  * bsc#1273824
  * bsc#1273831
  * bsc#1273834
  * bsc#1273838
  * bsc#1273839
  * bsc#1273842
  * bsc#1273844
  * bsc#1273848
  * bsc#1273849
  * bsc#1273852
  * bsc#1273855
  * bsc#1273859
  * bsc#1273860
  * bsc#1273862
  * bsc#1273864
  * bsc#1273866
  * bsc#1273867
  * bsc#1273868
  * bsc#1273869
  * bsc#1273870
  * bsc#1273872
  * bsc#1273876
  * bsc#1273877
  * bsc#1273880
  * bsc#1273882
  * bsc#1273890
  * bsc#1273891
  * bsc#1273892
  * bsc#1273895
  * bsc#1273896
  * bsc#1273898
  * bsc#1273899
  * bsc#1273903
  * bsc#1273904
  * bsc#1273905
  * bsc#1273930
  * bsc#1273933
  * bsc#1273934
  * bsc#1273935
  * bsc#1273936
  * bsc#1273939
  * bsc#1273940
  * bsc#1273941
  * bsc#1273942
  * bsc#1273944
  * bsc#1273945
  * bsc#1273946
  * bsc#1273947
  * bsc#1273949
  * bsc#1273953
  * bsc#1273954
  * bsc#1273956
  * bsc#1273957
  * bsc#1273958
  * bsc#1273959
  * bsc#1273963
  * bsc#1273966
  * bsc#1273967
  * bsc#1273968
  * bsc#1273972
  * bsc#1273974
  * bsc#1273975
  * bsc#1273977
  * bsc#1273988
  * bsc#1273990
  * bsc#1273991
  * bsc#1273995
  * bsc#1273997
  * bsc#1273999
  * bsc#1274001
  * bsc#1274003
  * bsc#1274006
  * bsc#1274008
  * bsc#1274009
  * bsc#1274010
  * bsc#1274011
  * bsc#1274012
  * bsc#1274014
  * bsc#1274017
  * bsc#1274019
  * bsc#1274020
  * bsc#1274026
  * bsc#1274028
  * bsc#1274030
  * bsc#1274031
  * bsc#1274035
  * bsc#1274036
  * bsc#1274040
  * bsc#1274041
  * bsc#1274052
  * bsc#1274055
  * bsc#1274057
  * bsc#1274058
  * bsc#1274060
  * bsc#1274063
  * bsc#1274065
  * bsc#1274067
  * bsc#1274071
  * bsc#1274075
  * bsc#1274076
  * bsc#1274077
  * bsc#1274078
  * bsc#1274208
  * bsc#1274226
  * bsc#1274239
  * bsc#1274243
  * bsc#1274252
  * bsc#1274253
  * bsc#1274258
  * bsc#1274264
  * bsc#1274265
  * bsc#1274267
  * bsc#1274274
  * bsc#1274277
  * bsc#1274278
  * bsc#1274281
  * bsc#1274283
  * bsc#1274286
  * bsc#1274290
  * bsc#1274292
  * bsc#1274294
  * bsc#1274295
  * bsc#1274296
  * bsc#1274314
  * bsc#1274321
  * bsc#1274491
  * bsc#1274492
  * bsc#1274494
  * bsc#1274497
  * bsc#1274539
  * bsc#1274541
  * bsc#1274543
  * bsc#1274545
  * bsc#1274547
  * bsc#1274550
  * bsc#1274556
  * bsc#1274573
  * bsc#1274578
  * bsc#1274580
  * bsc#1274581
  * bsc#1274622
  * bsc#1274624
  * bsc#1274628
  * bsc#1274632
  * bsc#1274636
  * bsc#1274637
  * bsc#1274639
  * bsc#1274640
  * bsc#1274642
  * bsc#1274644
  * bsc#1274645
  * bsc#1274646
  * bsc#1274650
  * bsc#1274651
  * bsc#1274652
  * bsc#1274656
  * bsc#1274657
  * bsc#1274659
  * bsc#1274662
  * bsc#1274665
  * bsc#1274667
  * bsc#1274669
  * bsc#1274670
  * bsc#1274671
  * bsc#1274675
  * bsc#1274677
  * bsc#1274678
  * bsc#1274679
  * bsc#1274681
  * bsc#1274682
  * bsc#1274690
  * bsc#1274694
  * bsc#1274696
  * bsc#1274698
  * bsc#1274699
  * bsc#1274700
  * bsc#1274702
  * bsc#1274703
  * bsc#1274705
  * bsc#1274706
  * bsc#1274707
  * bsc#1274709
  * bsc#1274710
  * bsc#1274713
  * bsc#1274716
  * bsc#1274721
  * bsc#1274725
  * bsc#1274727
  * bsc#1274730
  * bsc#1274737
  * bsc#1274738
  * bsc#1274749
  * bsc#1274750
  * bsc#1274751
  * bsc#1274752
  * bsc#1274753
  * bsc#1274754
  * bsc#1274755
  * bsc#1274756
  * bsc#1274764
  * bsc#1274768
  * bsc#1274770
  * bsc#1274771
  * bsc#1274773
  * bsc#1274782
  * bsc#1274783
  * bsc#1274787
  * bsc#1274800
  * bsc#1274801
  * bsc#1274802
  * bsc#1274803
  * bsc#1274804
  * bsc#1274805
  * bsc#1274807
  * bsc#1274808
  * bsc#1274811
  * bsc#1274813
  * bsc#1274814
  * bsc#1274831
  * bsc#1274834
  * bsc#1274835
  * bsc#1274838
  * bsc#1274847
  * bsc#1274849
  * bsc#1274853
  * bsc#1274868
  * bsc#1274869
  * bsc#1274872
  * bsc#1274873
  * bsc#1274874
  * bsc#1274876
  * bsc#1274877
  * bsc#1274879
  * bsc#1274881
  * bsc#1274883
  * bsc#1274886
  * bsc#1274887
  * bsc#1274888
  * bsc#1274891
  * bsc#1274892
  * bsc#1274893
  * bsc#1274894
  * bsc#1274895
  * bsc#1274896
  * bsc#1274897
  * bsc#1274898
  * bsc#1274899
  * bsc#1274900
  * bsc#1274901
  * bsc#1274902
  * bsc#1274904
  * bsc#1274905
  * bsc#1274906
  * bsc#1274907
  * bsc#1274908
  * bsc#1274913
  * bsc#1274914
  * bsc#1274921
  * bsc#1274924
  * bsc#1274925
  * bsc#1274927
  * bsc#1274929
  * bsc#1274930
  * bsc#1274933
  * bsc#1274934
  * bsc#1274935
  * bsc#1274938
  * bsc#1274939
  * bsc#1274940
  * bsc#1274941
  * bsc#1274945
  * bsc#1274947
  * bsc#1274951
  * bsc#1274952
  * bsc#1274953
  * bsc#1274955
  * bsc#1274957
  * bsc#1274958
  * bsc#1274965
  * bsc#1274968
  * bsc#1274978
  * bsc#1274981
  * bsc#1275040
  * bsc#1275045
  * bsc#1275069
  * bsc#1275071
  * bsc#1275072
  * bsc#1275073
  * bsc#1275076
  * bsc#1275080
  * bsc#1275081
  * bsc#1275083
  * bsc#1275088
  * bsc#1275091
  * bsc#1275092
  * bsc#1275094
  * bsc#1275125
  * bsc#1275126
  * bsc#1275129
  * bsc#1275131
  * bsc#1275132
  * bsc#1275139
  * bsc#1275141
  * bsc#1275146
  * bsc#1275148
  * bsc#1275149
  * bsc#1275150
  * bsc#1275152
  * bsc#1275154
  * bsc#1275155
  * bsc#1275156
  * bsc#1275157
  * bsc#1275158
  * bsc#1275160
  * bsc#1275161
  * bsc#1275163
  * bsc#1275164
  * bsc#1275169
  * bsc#1275173
  * bsc#1275176
  * bsc#1275185
  * bsc#1275190
  * bsc#1275192
  * bsc#1275229
  * bsc#1275236
  * bsc#1275237
  * bsc#1275238
  * bsc#1275239
  * bsc#1275294
  * bsc#1275300
  * bsc#1275301
  * bsc#1275303
  * bsc#1275304
  * bsc#1275305
  * bsc#1275306
  * bsc#1275307
  * bsc#1275470
  * bsc#1275474
  * bsc#1275479
  * bsc#1275481
  * bsc#1275483
  * bsc#1275486
  * bsc#1275487
  * bsc#1275496
  * bsc#1275506
  * bsc#1275509
  * bsc#1275511
  * bsc#1275514
  * bsc#1275517
  * bsc#1275519
  * bsc#1275528
  * bsc#1275535
  * bsc#1275540
  * bsc#1275553
  * bsc#1275555
  * bsc#1275557
  * bsc#1275561
  * bsc#1275566
  * bsc#1275569
  * bsc#1275572
  * bsc#1275574
  * bsc#1275578
  * bsc#1275582
  * bsc#1275583
  * bsc#1275584
  * bsc#1275587
  * bsc#1275588
  * bsc#1275591
  * bsc#1275595
  * bsc#1275596
  * bsc#1275633
  * bsc#1275636
  * bsc#1275650
  * bsc#1275655
  * bsc#1275656
  * bsc#1275659
  * bsc#1275665
  * bsc#1275669
  * bsc#1275672
  * bsc#1275679
  * bsc#1275685
  * bsc#1275687
  * bsc#1275688
  * bsc#1275690
  * bsc#1275695
  * bsc#1275696
  * bsc#1275704
  * bsc#1275737
  * bsc#1275782
  * bsc#1275784
  * bsc#1275787
  * bsc#1275788
  * bsc#1275789
  * bsc#1275790
  * bsc#1275798
  * bsc#1275799
  * bsc#1275801
  * bsc#1275802
  * bsc#1275804
  * bsc#1275805
  * bsc#1275812
  * bsc#1275817
  * bsc#1275818
  * bsc#1275819
  * bsc#1275820
  * bsc#1275821
  * bsc#1275822
  * bsc#1275823
  * bsc#1275827
  * bsc#1275864
  * bsc#1275866
  * bsc#1275867
  * bsc#1275869
  * bsc#1275870
  * bsc#1275871
  * bsc#1275872
  * bsc#1275886
  * bsc#1275905
  * bsc#1275923
  * bsc#1275925
  * bsc#1275928
  * bsc#1275950
  * bsc#1275954
  * bsc#1275956
  * bsc#1275970
  * bsc#1275973
  * bsc#1275975
  * bsc#1275976
  * bsc#1275985
  * bsc#1276006
  * bsc#1276029
  * bsc#1276257
  * bsc#1276258
  * bsc#1276263
  * bsc#1276265
  * bsc#1276267
  * bsc#1276270
  * bsc#1276273
  * bsc#1276277
  * bsc#1276333
  * bsc#1276335
  * bsc#1276339
  * bsc#1276341
  * bsc#1276346
  * bsc#1276354
  * bsc#1276355
  * bsc#1276381
  * bsc#1276395
  * bsc#1276446
  * bsc#1276452
  * bsc#1276468
  * bsc#1276471
  * bsc#1276473
  * bsc#1276500
  * bsc#1276507
  * bsc#1276512
  * bsc#1276528
  * bsc#1276542
  * bsc#1276546
  * bsc#1276547
  * bsc#1276551
  * bsc#1276552
  * bsc#1276553
  * bsc#1276561
  * bsc#1276562
  * bsc#1276566
  * bsc#1276569
  * bsc#1276572
  * bsc#1276577
  * bsc#1276586
  * bsc#1276665
  * bsc#1276766
  * bsc#1276767
  * bsc#1276771
  * bsc#1276785
  * bsc#1276793
  * bsc#1276801
  * bsc#1276803
  * bsc#1276814
  * bsc#1276818
  * bsc#1276821
  * bsc#1276831
  * bsc#1276840
  * bsc#1276864
  * bsc#1276865
  * bsc#1276866
  * bsc#1276870
  * bsc#1276876
  * bsc#1276880
  * bsc#1276905
  * bsc#1276913
  * bsc#1276922
  * bsc#1276931
  * bsc#1276937
  * bsc#1276941
  * bsc#1276955
  * bsc#1276957
  * bsc#1276961
  * bsc#1277022
  * bsc#1277023
  * bsc#1277033
  * bsc#1277034
  * bsc#1277037
  * bsc#1277047
  * bsc#1277054
  * bsc#1277057
  * bsc#1277059
  * bsc#1277062
  * bsc#1277066
  * bsc#1277069
  * bsc#1277070
  * bsc#1277077
  * bsc#1277078
  * bsc#1277092
  * bsc#1277095
  * bsc#1277108
  * bsc#1277114
  * bsc#1277115
  * bsc#1277118
  * bsc#1277120
  * bsc#1277155
  * bsc#1277159
  * bsc#1277160
  * bsc#1277202
  * bsc#1277204
  * bsc#1277227
  * bsc#1277229
  * bsc#1277230
  * bsc#1277231
  * bsc#1277233
  * bsc#1277249
  * bsc#1277254
  * bsc#1277265
  * bsc#1277268
  * bsc#1277275
  * bsc#1277285
  * bsc#1277308
  * bsc#1277311
  * bsc#1277315
  * bsc#1277321
  * bsc#1277328
  * bsc#1277335
  * bsc#1277349
  * bsc#1277350
  * bsc#1277391
  * bsc#1277407
  * bsc#1277408
  * bsc#1277485
  * bsc#1277505
  * bsc#1277513
  * bsc#1277551
  * bsc#1277553
  * bsc#1277561
  * bsc#1277574
  * bsc#1277636
  * bsc#1277641
  * bsc#1277649
  * bsc#1277655
  * bsc#1277656
  * bsc#1277660
  * bsc#1277668
  * bsc#1277680
  * bsc#1277688
  * bsc#1277726
  * bsc#1277728
  * bsc#1277738
  * bsc#1277748
  * bsc#1277761
  * bsc#1277764
  * bsc#1277773
  * bsc#1277775
  * bsc#1277776
  * bsc#1277782
  * bsc#1277783
  * bsc#1277813
  * bsc#1277818
  * bsc#1277822
  * bsc#1277845
  * bsc#1277862
  * bsc#1277874
  * bsc#1277876
  * bsc#1277898
  * bsc#1277901
  * bsc#1277908
  * bsc#1277918
  * bsc#1278039
  * bsc#1278070
  * bsc#1278088
  * bsc#1278094
  * bsc#1278098
  * bsc#1278113
  * bsc#1278155
  * bsc#1278180
  * bsc#1278233
  * bsc#1278236
  * bsc#1278240
  * bsc#1278253
  * bsc#1278293
  * bsc#1278324
  * bsc#1278331
  * bsc#1278334
  * bsc#1278395
  * bsc#1278416
  * bsc#1278703
  * bsc#1278716
  * bsc#1278733
  * bsc#1279487
  * bsc#1279537
  * bsc#1279580
  * bsc#1279813
  * bsc#1279842
  * bsc#1279847
  * bsc#1279887
  * bsc#1280139
  * jsc#PED-15986
  * jsc#PED-16798

  
Cross-References:

  * CVE-2025-68214
  * CVE-2025-68358
  * CVE-2025-68780
  * CVE-2025-71075
  * CVE-2026-23113
  * CVE-2026-23306
  * CVE-2026-23348
  * CVE-2026-31418
  * CVE-2026-31530
  * CVE-2026-31531
  * CVE-2026-43116
  * CVE-2026-43125
  * CVE-2026-43163
  * CVE-2026-43239
  * CVE-2026-43271
  * CVE-2026-43299
  * CVE-2026-43331
  * CVE-2026-43355
  * CVE-2026-43363
  * CVE-2026-43416
  * CVE-2026-43439
  * CVE-2026-43448
  * CVE-2026-45860
  * CVE-2026-45897
  * CVE-2026-45968
  * CVE-2026-46007
  * CVE-2026-46070
  * CVE-2026-46091
  * CVE-2026-46107
  * CVE-2026-46115
  * CVE-2026-46133
  * CVE-2026-46135
  * CVE-2026-46195
  * CVE-2026-46304
  * CVE-2026-52912
  * CVE-2026-52920
  * CVE-2026-52928
  * CVE-2026-52929
  * CVE-2026-52935
  * CVE-2026-52939
  * CVE-2026-52946
  * CVE-2026-52977
  * CVE-2026-52990
  * CVE-2026-52991
  * CVE-2026-52994
  * CVE-2026-53001
  * CVE-2026-53031
  * CVE-2026-53033
  * CVE-2026-53034
  * CVE-2026-53048
  * CVE-2026-53059
  * CVE-2026-53061
  * CVE-2026-53076
  * CVE-2026-53077
  * CVE-2026-53089
  * CVE-2026-53091
  * CVE-2026-53092
  * CVE-2026-53094
  * CVE-2026-53096
  * CVE-2026-53109
  * CVE-2026-53110
  * CVE-2026-53111
  * CVE-2026-53114
  * CVE-2026-53126
  * CVE-2026-53129
  * CVE-2026-53142
  * CVE-2026-53154
  * CVE-2026-53163
  * CVE-2026-53180
  * CVE-2026-53207
  * CVE-2026-53219
  * CVE-2026-53220
  * CVE-2026-53223
  * CVE-2026-53228
  * CVE-2026-53238
  * CVE-2026-53264
  * CVE-2026-53269
  * CVE-2026-53284
  * CVE-2026-53291
  * CVE-2026-53309
  * CVE-2026-53330
  * CVE-2026-53336
  * CVE-2026-53337
  * CVE-2026-53341
  * CVE-2026-53353
  * CVE-2026-53365
  * CVE-2026-53388
  * CVE-2026-63801
  * CVE-2026-63803
  * CVE-2026-63804
  * CVE-2026-63808
  * CVE-2026-63810
  * CVE-2026-63823
  * CVE-2026-63828
  * CVE-2026-63860
  * CVE-2026-63865
  * CVE-2026-63868
  * CVE-2026-63879
  * CVE-2026-63887
  * CVE-2026-63888
  * CVE-2026-63889
  * CVE-2026-63890
  * CVE-2026-63891
  * CVE-2026-63898
  * CVE-2026-63901
  * CVE-2026-63906
  * CVE-2026-63917
  * CVE-2026-63918
  * CVE-2026-63920
  * CVE-2026-63921
  * CVE-2026-63922
  * CVE-2026-63924
  * CVE-2026-63925
  * CVE-2026-63926
  * CVE-2026-63928
  * CVE-2026-63941
  * CVE-2026-63969
  * CVE-2026-63970
  * CVE-2026-63984
  * CVE-2026-63985
  * CVE-2026-63986
  * CVE-2026-63987
  * CVE-2026-63990
  * CVE-2026-63992
  * CVE-2026-63993
  * CVE-2026-63995
  * CVE-2026-63996
  * CVE-2026-63997
  * CVE-2026-63998
  * CVE-2026-63999
  * CVE-2026-64000
  * CVE-2026-64001
  * CVE-2026-64002
  * CVE-2026-64003
  * CVE-2026-64004
  * CVE-2026-64005
  * CVE-2026-64006
  * CVE-2026-64007
  * CVE-2026-64010
  * CVE-2026-64011
  * CVE-2026-64014
  * CVE-2026-64015
  * CVE-2026-64017
  * CVE-2026-64024
  * CVE-2026-64029
  * CVE-2026-64033
  * CVE-2026-64039
  * CVE-2026-64047
  * CVE-2026-64048
  * CVE-2026-64051
  * CVE-2026-64052
  * CVE-2026-64053
  * CVE-2026-64054
  * CVE-2026-64055
  * CVE-2026-64056
  * CVE-2026-64071
  * CVE-2026-64073
  * CVE-2026-64083
  * CVE-2026-64084
  * CVE-2026-64085
  * CVE-2026-64086
  * CVE-2026-64087
  * CVE-2026-64088
  * CVE-2026-64089
  * CVE-2026-64093
  * CVE-2026-64097
  * CVE-2026-64098
  * CVE-2026-64099
  * CVE-2026-64102
  * CVE-2026-64103
  * CVE-2026-64104
  * CVE-2026-64105
  * CVE-2026-64109
  * CVE-2026-64111
  * CVE-2026-64112
  * CVE-2026-64113
  * CVE-2026-64114
  * CVE-2026-64115
  * CVE-2026-64118
  * CVE-2026-64119
  * CVE-2026-64121
  * CVE-2026-64125
  * CVE-2026-64126
  * CVE-2026-64127
  * CVE-2026-64128
  * CVE-2026-64131
  * CVE-2026-64133
  * CVE-2026-64134
  * CVE-2026-64135
  * CVE-2026-64137
  * CVE-2026-64144
  * CVE-2026-64146
  * CVE-2026-64147
  * CVE-2026-64148
  * CVE-2026-64155
  * CVE-2026-64162
  * CVE-2026-64164
  * CVE-2026-64166
  * CVE-2026-64168
  * CVE-2026-64169
  * CVE-2026-64170
  * CVE-2026-64177
  * CVE-2026-64178
  * CVE-2026-64179
  * CVE-2026-64180
  * CVE-2026-64184
  * CVE-2026-64185
  * CVE-2026-64190
  * CVE-2026-64192
  * CVE-2026-64210
  * CVE-2026-64214
  * CVE-2026-64217
  * CVE-2026-64219
  * CVE-2026-64222
  * CVE-2026-64224
  * CVE-2026-64225
  * CVE-2026-64232
  * CVE-2026-64237
  * CVE-2026-64239
  * CVE-2026-64240
  * CVE-2026-64243
  * CVE-2026-64244
  * CVE-2026-64245
  * CVE-2026-64246
  * CVE-2026-64247
  * CVE-2026-64249
  * CVE-2026-64253
  * CVE-2026-64256
  * CVE-2026-64265
  * CVE-2026-64266
  * CVE-2026-64268
  * CVE-2026-64269
  * CVE-2026-64270
  * CVE-2026-64271
  * CVE-2026-64272
  * CVE-2026-64273
  * CVE-2026-64274
  * CVE-2026-64275
  * CVE-2026-64276
  * CVE-2026-64277
  * CVE-2026-64278
  * CVE-2026-64279
  * CVE-2026-64283
  * CVE-2026-64286
  * CVE-2026-64287
  * CVE-2026-64294
  * CVE-2026-64296
  * CVE-2026-64298
  * CVE-2026-64300
  * CVE-2026-64301
  * CVE-2026-64303
  * CVE-2026-64304
  * CVE-2026-64305
  * CVE-2026-64306
  * CVE-2026-64307
  * CVE-2026-64308
  * CVE-2026-64309
  * CVE-2026-64310
  * CVE-2026-64312
  * CVE-2026-64313
  * CVE-2026-64315
  * CVE-2026-64316
  * CVE-2026-64317
  * CVE-2026-64319
  * CVE-2026-64320
  * CVE-2026-64321
  * CVE-2026-64322
  * CVE-2026-64323
  * CVE-2026-64326
  * CVE-2026-64327
  * CVE-2026-64328
  * CVE-2026-64329
  * CVE-2026-64331
  * CVE-2026-64332
  * CVE-2026-64333
  * CVE-2026-64334
  * CVE-2026-64335
  * CVE-2026-64337
  * CVE-2026-64338
  * CVE-2026-64340
  * CVE-2026-64341
  * CVE-2026-64342
  * CVE-2026-64343
  * CVE-2026-64344
  * CVE-2026-64346
  * CVE-2026-64348
  * CVE-2026-64350
  * CVE-2026-64351
  * CVE-2026-64354
  * CVE-2026-64355
  * CVE-2026-64358
  * CVE-2026-64362
  * CVE-2026-64364
  * CVE-2026-64365
  * CVE-2026-64367
  * CVE-2026-64368
  * CVE-2026-64373
  * CVE-2026-64375
  * CVE-2026-64376
  * CVE-2026-64378
  * CVE-2026-64380
  * CVE-2026-64381
  * CVE-2026-64382
  * CVE-2026-64383
  * CVE-2026-64384
  * CVE-2026-64385
  * CVE-2026-64386
  * CVE-2026-64387
  * CVE-2026-64401
  * CVE-2026-64403
  * CVE-2026-64404
  * CVE-2026-64406
  * CVE-2026-64407
  * CVE-2026-64408
  * CVE-2026-64409
  * CVE-2026-64411
  * CVE-2026-64412
  * CVE-2026-64415
  * CVE-2026-64416
  * CVE-2026-64420
  * CVE-2026-64421
  * CVE-2026-64423
  * CVE-2026-64427
  * CVE-2026-64429
  * CVE-2026-64433
  * CVE-2026-64434
  * CVE-2026-64436
  * CVE-2026-64440
  * CVE-2026-64442
  * CVE-2026-64443
  * CVE-2026-64444
  * CVE-2026-64445
  * CVE-2026-64446
  * CVE-2026-64450
  * CVE-2026-64452
  * CVE-2026-64454
  * CVE-2026-64455
  * CVE-2026-64456
  * CVE-2026-64458
  * CVE-2026-64463
  * CVE-2026-64470
  * CVE-2026-64471
  * CVE-2026-64472
  * CVE-2026-64477
  * CVE-2026-64478
  * CVE-2026-64479
  * CVE-2026-64480
  * CVE-2026-64481
  * CVE-2026-64482
  * CVE-2026-64483
  * CVE-2026-64484
  * CVE-2026-64486
  * CVE-2026-64487
  * CVE-2026-64489
  * CVE-2026-64490
  * CVE-2026-64494
  * CVE-2026-64495
  * CVE-2026-64496
  * CVE-2026-64497
  * CVE-2026-64499
  * CVE-2026-64500
  * CVE-2026-64503
  * CVE-2026-64504
  * CVE-2026-64505
  * CVE-2026-64507
  * CVE-2026-64511
  * CVE-2026-64512
  * CVE-2026-64513
  * CVE-2026-64515
  * CVE-2026-64517
  * CVE-2026-64518
  * CVE-2026-64519
  * CVE-2026-64524
  * CVE-2026-64525
  * CVE-2026-64526
  * CVE-2026-64527
  * CVE-2026-64534
  * CVE-2026-64535
  * CVE-2026-64536
  * CVE-2026-64537
  * CVE-2026-64538
  * CVE-2026-64539
  * CVE-2026-64540
  * CVE-2026-64541
  * CVE-2026-64542
  * CVE-2026-64543
  * CVE-2026-64544
  * CVE-2026-64545
  * CVE-2026-64546
  * CVE-2026-64547
  * CVE-2026-64548
  * CVE-2026-64549
  * CVE-2026-64551
  * CVE-2026-64552
  * CVE-2026-64553
  * CVE-2026-64554
  * CVE-2026-64555
  * CVE-2026-64556
  * CVE-2026-64558
  * CVE-2026-64559
  * CVE-2026-64561
  * CVE-2026-64562
  * CVE-2026-64563
  * CVE-2026-64565
  * CVE-2026-64567
  * CVE-2026-64568
  * CVE-2026-64569
  * CVE-2026-64570
  * CVE-2026-64571
  * CVE-2026-64572
  * CVE-2026-64573
  * CVE-2026-64574
  * CVE-2026-64576
  * CVE-2026-64577
  * CVE-2026-64579
  * CVE-2026-64581
  * CVE-2026-64582
  * CVE-2026-64583
  * CVE-2026-64584
  * CVE-2026-64585
  * CVE-2026-64586
  * CVE-2026-64589
  * CVE-2026-64593
  * CVE-2026-64599
  * CVE-2026-64602
  * CVE-2026-64603
  * CVE-2026-64604
  * CVE-2026-68081
  * CVE-2026-68082
  * CVE-2026-68085
  * CVE-2026-68086
  * CVE-2026-68088
  * CVE-2026-68091
  * CVE-2026-68093
  * CVE-2026-68096
  * CVE-2026-68102
  * CVE-2026-68104
  * CVE-2026-68105
  * CVE-2026-68106
  * CVE-2026-68107
  * CVE-2026-68108
  * CVE-2026-68110
  * CVE-2026-68111
  * CVE-2026-68112
  * CVE-2026-68113
  * CVE-2026-68115
  * CVE-2026-68116
  * CVE-2026-68117
  * CVE-2026-68120
  * CVE-2026-68121
  * CVE-2026-68123
  * CVE-2026-68124
  * CVE-2026-68125
  * CVE-2026-68126
  * CVE-2026-68127
  * CVE-2026-68128
  * CVE-2026-68129
  * CVE-2026-68132
  * CVE-2026-68133
  * CVE-2026-68135
  * CVE-2026-68136
  * CVE-2026-68137
  * CVE-2026-68138
  * CVE-2026-68139
  * CVE-2026-68141
  * CVE-2026-68142
  * CVE-2026-68143
  * CVE-2026-68144
  * CVE-2026-68145
  * CVE-2026-68148
  * CVE-2026-68149
  * CVE-2026-68152
  * CVE-2026-68153
  * CVE-2026-68154
  * CVE-2026-68155
  * CVE-2026-68156
  * CVE-2026-68157
  * CVE-2026-68158
  * CVE-2026-68159
  * CVE-2026-68161
  * CVE-2026-68164
  * CVE-2026-68165
  * CVE-2026-68166
  * CVE-2026-68169
  * CVE-2026-68178
  * CVE-2026-68179
  * CVE-2026-68180
  * CVE-2026-68181
  * CVE-2026-68182
  * CVE-2026-68183
  * CVE-2026-68184
  * CVE-2026-68188
  * CVE-2026-68189
  * CVE-2026-68192
  * CVE-2026-68193
  * CVE-2026-68194
  * CVE-2026-68195
  * CVE-2026-68196
  * CVE-2026-68197
  * CVE-2026-68198
  * CVE-2026-68199
  * CVE-2026-68200
  * CVE-2026-68201
  * CVE-2026-68202
  * CVE-2026-68203
  * CVE-2026-68204
  * CVE-2026-68205
  * CVE-2026-68206
  * CVE-2026-68207
  * CVE-2026-68209
  * CVE-2026-68210
  * CVE-2026-68212
  * CVE-2026-68213
  * CVE-2026-68214
  * CVE-2026-68215
  * CVE-2026-68216
  * CVE-2026-68217
  * CVE-2026-68218
  * CVE-2026-68219
  * CVE-2026-68220
  * CVE-2026-68221
  * CVE-2026-68222
  * CVE-2026-68223
  * CVE-2026-68225
  * CVE-2026-68226
  * CVE-2026-68227
  * CVE-2026-68228
  * CVE-2026-68229
  * CVE-2026-68231
  * CVE-2026-68234
  * CVE-2026-68235
  * CVE-2026-68236
  * CVE-2026-68238
  * CVE-2026-68243
  * CVE-2026-68244
  * CVE-2026-68245
  * CVE-2026-68246
  * CVE-2026-68247
  * CVE-2026-68248
  * CVE-2026-68249
  * CVE-2026-68250
  * CVE-2026-68251
  * CVE-2026-68252
  * CVE-2026-68253
  * CVE-2026-68254
  * CVE-2026-68255
  * CVE-2026-68256
  * CVE-2026-68257
  * CVE-2026-68258
  * CVE-2026-68259
  * CVE-2026-68260
  * CVE-2026-68261
  * CVE-2026-68262
  * CVE-2026-68263
  * CVE-2026-68267
  * CVE-2026-68269
  * CVE-2026-68271
  * CVE-2026-68272
  * CVE-2026-68273
  * CVE-2026-68277
  * CVE-2026-68278
  * CVE-2026-68279
  * CVE-2026-68280
  * CVE-2026-68281
  * CVE-2026-68284
  * CVE-2026-68286
  * CVE-2026-68288
  * CVE-2026-68289
  * CVE-2026-68293
  * CVE-2026-68294
  * CVE-2026-68296
  * CVE-2026-68297
  * CVE-2026-68299
  * CVE-2026-68300
  * CVE-2026-68302
  * CVE-2026-68303
  * CVE-2026-68304
  * CVE-2026-68306
  * CVE-2026-68307
  * CVE-2026-68308
  * CVE-2026-68309
  * CVE-2026-68310
  * CVE-2026-68311
  * CVE-2026-68313
  * CVE-2026-68315
  * CVE-2026-68319
  * CVE-2026-68320
  * CVE-2026-68321
  * CVE-2026-68322
  * CVE-2026-68325
  * CVE-2026-68326
  * CVE-2026-68327
  * CVE-2026-68328
  * CVE-2026-68329
  * CVE-2026-68331
  * CVE-2026-68333
  * CVE-2026-68335
  * CVE-2026-68336
  * CVE-2026-68338
  * CVE-2026-68339
  * CVE-2026-68340
  * CVE-2026-68344
  * CVE-2026-68346
  * CVE-2026-68348
  * CVE-2026-68349
  * CVE-2026-68350
  * CVE-2026-68351
  * CVE-2026-68352
  * CVE-2026-68353
  * CVE-2026-68354
  * CVE-2026-68355
  * CVE-2026-68357
  * CVE-2026-68358
  * CVE-2026-68359
  * CVE-2026-68360
  * CVE-2026-68361
  * CVE-2026-68362
  * CVE-2026-68363
  * CVE-2026-68365
  * CVE-2026-68366
  * CVE-2026-68368
  * CVE-2026-68369
  * CVE-2026-68370
  * CVE-2026-68371
  * CVE-2026-68372
  * CVE-2026-68373
  * CVE-2026-68374
  * CVE-2026-68375
  * CVE-2026-68377
  * CVE-2026-68386
  * CVE-2026-68389
  * CVE-2026-68391
  * CVE-2026-68392
  * CVE-2026-68393
  * CVE-2026-68394
  * CVE-2026-68395
  * CVE-2026-68397
  * CVE-2026-68398
  * CVE-2026-68399
  * CVE-2026-68402
  * CVE-2026-68403
  * CVE-2026-68405
  * CVE-2026-68406
  * CVE-2026-68407
  * CVE-2026-68408
  * CVE-2026-68410
  * CVE-2026-68413
  * CVE-2026-68414
  * CVE-2026-68416
  * CVE-2026-68417
  * CVE-2026-68418
  * CVE-2026-68419
  * CVE-2026-68422
  * CVE-2026-68425
  * CVE-2026-68426
  * CVE-2026-68427
  * CVE-2026-68428
  * CVE-2026-68429
  * CVE-2026-68430
  * CVE-2026-68432
  * CVE-2026-68433
  * CVE-2026-68434
  * CVE-2026-68437
  * CVE-2026-68439
  * CVE-2026-68442
  * CVE-2026-68443
  * CVE-2026-68444
  * CVE-2026-68445
  * CVE-2026-68446
  * CVE-2026-68448
  * CVE-2026-68450
  * CVE-2026-68470
  * CVE-2026-68480
  * CVE-2026-72017
  * CVE-2026-72019
  * CVE-2026-72020
  * CVE-2026-72022
  * CVE-2026-72023
  * CVE-2026-72032
  * CVE-2026-72034
  * CVE-2026-72035
  * CVE-2026-72036
  * CVE-2026-72045
  * CVE-2026-72046
  * CVE-2026-72051
  * CVE-2026-72052
  * CVE-2026-72053
  * CVE-2026-72054
  * CVE-2026-72055
  * CVE-2026-72061
  * CVE-2026-72069
  * CVE-2026-72072
  * CVE-2026-72083
  * CVE-2026-72084
  * CVE-2026-72100
  * CVE-2026-72101
  * CVE-2026-72103
  * CVE-2026-72106
  * CVE-2026-72107
  * CVE-2026-72108
  * CVE-2026-72132
  * CVE-2026-72136
  * CVE-2026-72137
  * CVE-2026-72161
  * CVE-2026-72163
  * CVE-2026-72164
  * CVE-2026-72176
  * CVE-2026-72177
  * CVE-2026-72217
  * CVE-2026-72221
  * CVE-2026-72222
  * CVE-2026-72234
  * CVE-2026-72242
  * CVE-2026-72243
  * CVE-2026-72251
  * CVE-2026-72254
  * CVE-2026-72280
  * CVE-2026-72282
  * CVE-2026-72288
  * CVE-2026-72289
  * CVE-2026-72296
  * CVE-2026-72297
  * CVE-2026-72306
  * CVE-2026-72307
  * CVE-2026-72308
  * CVE-2026-72317
  * CVE-2026-72323
  * CVE-2026-72325
  * CVE-2026-72330
  * CVE-2026-72337
  * CVE-2026-72339
  * CVE-2026-72341
  * CVE-2026-72342
  * CVE-2026-72343
  * CVE-2026-72345
  * CVE-2026-72347
  * CVE-2026-72350
  * CVE-2026-72366
  * CVE-2026-72379
  * CVE-2026-72389
  * CVE-2026-72398
  * CVE-2026-72399
  * CVE-2026-72414
  * CVE-2026-72421
  * CVE-2026-72425
  * CVE-2026-72430
  * CVE-2026-72437
  * CVE-2026-72438
  * CVE-2026-72439
  * CVE-2026-72440
  * CVE-2026-72448
  * CVE-2026-72450
  * CVE-2026-72459
  * CVE-2026-72460
  * CVE-2026-72464
  * CVE-2026-72466
  * CVE-2026-72467
  * CVE-2026-72468
  * CVE-2026-72469
  * CVE-2026-72473
  * CVE-2026-72485
  * CVE-2026-72487
  * CVE-2026-72488
  * CVE-2026-72494
  * CVE-2026-72495
  * CVE-2026-72497
  * CVE-2026-72499
  * CVE-2026-72500
  * CVE-2026-72501
  * CVE-2026-72502
  * CVE-2026-74255
  * CVE-2026-74261
  * CVE-2026-74269
  * CVE-2026-74270
  * CVE-2026-74282
  * CVE-2026-74284
  * CVE-2026-74286
  * CVE-2026-74296
  * CVE-2026-74297
  * CVE-2026-74307
  * CVE-2026-74308
  * CVE-2026-74313
  * CVE-2026-74316
  * CVE-2026-74317
  * CVE-2026-74318
  * CVE-2026-74321
  * CVE-2026-74334
  * CVE-2026-74345
  * CVE-2026-74346
  * CVE-2026-74349
  * CVE-2026-74363
  * CVE-2026-74375
  * CVE-2026-74377
  * CVE-2026-74378
  * CVE-2026-74382
  * CVE-2026-74388
  * CVE-2026-74390
  * CVE-2026-74394
  * CVE-2026-74395
  * CVE-2026-74397
  * CVE-2026-74406
  * CVE-2026-74464
  * CVE-2026-74474
  * CVE-2026-74475
  * CVE-2026-74476
  * CVE-2026-74479
  * CVE-2026-74481
  * CVE-2026-74482
  * CVE-2026-74495
  * CVE-2026-74496
  * CVE-2026-74510
  * CVE-2026-74512
  * CVE-2026-74513
  * CVE-2026-74517
  * CVE-2026-74518
  * CVE-2026-74523
  * CVE-2026-74527
  * CVE-2026-74533
  * CVE-2026-74534
  * CVE-2026-74535
  * CVE-2026-74536
  * CVE-2026-74537
  * CVE-2026-74545
  * CVE-2026-74548
  * CVE-2026-74550
  * CVE-2026-74555
  * CVE-2026-74556
  * CVE-2026-74557
  * CVE-2026-74563
  * CVE-2026-74566
  * CVE-2026-74567
  * CVE-2026-74571
  * CVE-2026-74577
  * CVE-2026-74581
  * CVE-2026-74582
  * CVE-2026-74584
  * CVE-2026-74598
  * CVE-2026-74610
  * CVE-2026-74612
  * CVE-2026-74615
  * CVE-2026-74616
  * CVE-2026-74622
  * CVE-2026-74644
  * CVE-2026-74665
  * CVE-2026-74669
  * CVE-2026-74695
  * CVE-2026-74705
  * CVE-2026-74712
  * CVE-2026-74717
  * CVE-2026-74719
  * CVE-2026-74722
  * CVE-2026-74723
  * CVE-2026-74730
  * CVE-2026-74737
  * CVE-2026-74743
  * CVE-2026-74744
  * CVE-2026-80529
  * CVE-2026-80530
  * CVE-2026-80531
  * CVE-2026-80533
  * CVE-2026-80534
  * CVE-2026-80535
  * CVE-2026-80557
  * CVE-2026-80558
  * CVE-2026-80561
  * CVE-2026-80586
  * CVE-2026-80589
  * CVE-2026-80590
  * CVE-2026-80603
  * CVE-2026-80609
  * CVE-2026-80629
  * CVE-2026-80646
  * CVE-2026-80647
  * CVE-2026-80667
  * CVE-2026-80681
  * CVE-2026-80693
  * CVE-2026-80714
  * CVE-2026-80721
  * CVE-2026-80727
  * CVE-2026-80731
  * CVE-2026-80737
  * CVE-2026-80739
  * CVE-2026-80805
  * CVE-2026-80813
  * CVE-2026-80838

  
CVSS scores:

  * CVE-2025-68214 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2025-68214 ( NVD ):  4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2025-68358 ( SUSE ):  6.8
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2025-68358 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2025-68358 ( NVD ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2025-68780 ( SUSE ):  6.8
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2025-68780 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2025-71075 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2025-71075 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-23113 ( SUSE ):  6.8
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-23113 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-23113 ( NVD ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-23306 ( SUSE ):  5.7
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:L/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-23306 ( SUSE ):  6.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-23306 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-23348 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-23348 ( NVD ):  4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-31418 ( SUSE ):  6.8
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-31418 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-31418 ( NVD ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-31530 ( SUSE ):  7.1
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-31530 ( SUSE ):  6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-31530 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-31531 ( SUSE ):  6.8
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-31531 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-31531 ( NVD ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-43116 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-43116 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-43125 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-43125 ( NVD ):  9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-43125 ( NVD ):  7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-43163 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-43163 ( NVD ):  4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-43239 ( SUSE ):  6.8
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-43239 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-43239 ( NVD ):  8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-43271 ( SUSE ):  6.0
    CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-43271 ( SUSE ):  5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-43271 ( NVD ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-43299 ( SUSE ):  6.8
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-43299 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-43299 ( NVD ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-43331 ( SUSE ):  6.7
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-43331 ( SUSE ):  4.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-43331 ( NVD ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-43355 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-43355 ( NVD ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-43363 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-43363 ( NVD ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-43416 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-43416 ( NVD ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-43439 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-43439 ( NVD ):  4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-43448 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-43448 ( NVD ):  4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-45860 ( SUSE ):  6.9
    CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-45860 ( SUSE ):  5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L
  * CVE-2026-45860 ( NVD ):  7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-45897 ( SUSE ):  2.0
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-45897 ( SUSE ):  3.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:L
  * CVE-2026-45897 ( NVD ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-45968 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-45968 ( NVD ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-46007 ( SUSE ):  5.7
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-46007 ( SUSE ):  4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-46007 ( NVD ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-46070 ( SUSE ):  6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-46070 ( NVD ):  7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-46091 ( SUSE ):  4.8
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-46091 ( SUSE ):  3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L
  * CVE-2026-46091 ( NVD ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-46107 ( SUSE ):  6.9
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-46107 ( SUSE ):  6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H
  * CVE-2026-46107 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-46115 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-46115 ( NVD ):  9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-46133 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-46133 ( NVD ):  7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-46135 ( SUSE ):  8.3
    CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-46135 ( SUSE ):  7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H
  * CVE-2026-46135 ( NVD ):  9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-46195 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-46195 ( NVD ):  9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-46195 ( NVD ):  7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-46304 ( SUSE ):  5.7
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-46304 ( SUSE ):  4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-46304 ( NVD ):  7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-52912 ( SUSE ):  7.3
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-52912 ( SUSE ):  7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-52912 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-52920 ( SUSE ):  4.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:L
  * CVE-2026-52920 ( NVD ):  8.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:H
  * CVE-2026-52928 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-52928 ( NVD ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-52929 ( SUSE ):  7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-52929 ( NVD ):  7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-52935 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-52935 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-52939 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-52939 ( NVD ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-52946 ( SUSE ):  5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-52946 ( NVD ):  7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-52977 ( SUSE ):  5.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-52977 ( NVD ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-52990 ( SUSE ):  5.7
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-52990 ( SUSE ):  4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-52990 ( NVD ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-52991 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-52991 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-52991 ( NVD ):  7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-52994 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-52994 ( NVD ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-53001 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-53001 ( NVD ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-53031 ( SUSE ):  4.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-53031 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-53033 ( SUSE ):  6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-53033 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-53033 ( NVD ):  6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-53034 ( SUSE ):  5.7
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-53034 ( SUSE ):  4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-53034 ( NVD ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-53048 ( SUSE ):  6.8
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-53048 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-53048 ( NVD ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-53059 ( SUSE ):  7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-53059 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-53059 ( NVD ):  6.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-53061 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N
  * CVE-2026-53061 ( NVD ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-53076 ( SUSE ):  6.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-53076 ( NVD ):  7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-53077 ( SUSE ):  6.8
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-53077 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-53077 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-53089 ( SUSE ):  5.6
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-53089 ( SUSE ):  4.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-53089 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-53091 ( SUSE ):  8.8
    CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-53091 ( SUSE ):  6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-53091 ( NVD ):  7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-53091 ( NVD ):  8.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-53092 ( SUSE ):  7.1
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-53092 ( SUSE ):  6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-53092 ( NVD ):  6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-53092 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-53094 ( SUSE ):  4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-53094 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-53096 ( SUSE ):  4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-53096 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-53109 ( SUSE ):  5.7
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-53109 ( SUSE ):  4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-53109 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-53110 ( SUSE ):  7.3
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-53110 ( SUSE ):  7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-53110 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-53111 ( SUSE ):  6.8
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-53111 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-53111 ( NVD ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-53114 ( SUSE ):  6.8
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-53114 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-53114 ( NVD ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-53126 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-53126 ( NVD ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-53129 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-53129 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-53142 ( SUSE ):  6.8
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-53142 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-53142 ( NVD ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-53154 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-53154 ( NVD ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-53163 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-53163 ( NVD ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-53180 ( SUSE ):  5.7
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-53180 ( SUSE ):  4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-53180 ( NVD ):  7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-53207 ( SUSE ):  5.7
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-53207 ( SUSE ):  4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-53207 ( NVD ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-53219 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-53219 ( NVD ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-53220 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-53220 ( NVD ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-53223 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-53223 ( NVD ):  7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-53228 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-53228 ( NVD ):  9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-53238 ( SUSE ):  4.6
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-53238 ( SUSE ):  2.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N
  * CVE-2026-53238 ( NVD ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-53264 ( SUSE ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-53264 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-53269 ( SUSE ):  5.7
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-53269 ( SUSE ):  4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-53269 ( NVD ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-53284 ( SUSE ):  4.8
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-53284 ( SUSE ):  3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L
  * CVE-2026-53284 ( NVD ):  7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-53291 ( SUSE ):  5.7
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-53291 ( SUSE ):  4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-53291 ( NVD ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-53309 ( SUSE ):  6.9
    CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-53309 ( SUSE ):  5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N
  * CVE-2026-53309 ( NVD ):  9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-53330 ( SUSE ):  3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N
  * CVE-2026-53330 ( NVD ):  7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-53336 ( SUSE ):  6.8
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-53336 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-53336 ( NVD ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-53337 ( SUSE ):  6.8
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-53337 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-53337 ( NVD ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-53341 ( SUSE ):  4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-53341 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-53353 ( SUSE ):  0.0
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-53353 ( SUSE ):  0.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:N
  * CVE-2026-53353 ( NVD ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-53365 ( SUSE ):  8.5
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-53365 ( SUSE ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-53365 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-53365 ( NVD ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-53388 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-63801 ( SUSE ):  5.8
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-63801 ( SUSE ):  6.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-63801 ( NVD ):  8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-63803 ( SUSE ):  7.1
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-63803 ( SUSE ):  6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-63803 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-63804 ( SUSE ):  7.1
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-63804 ( SUSE ):  6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-63804 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-63808 ( SUSE ):  5.9
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-63808 ( SUSE ):  5.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-63808 ( NVD ):  9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-63810 ( SUSE ):  6.7
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-63810 ( SUSE ):  4.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-63823 ( SUSE ):  8.5
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-63823 ( SUSE ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-63823 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-63828 ( SUSE ):  6.8
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-63828 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N
  * CVE-2026-63828 ( NVD ):  8.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:N
  * CVE-2026-63860 ( SUSE ):  4.8
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-63860 ( SUSE ):  4.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:L
  * CVE-2026-63860 ( NVD ):  8.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-63865 ( SUSE ):  6.8
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-63865 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-63865 ( NVD ):  8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-63868 ( SUSE ):  5.3
    CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-63868 ( SUSE ):  4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L
  * CVE-2026-63879 ( SUSE ):  7.3
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-63879 ( SUSE ):  7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-63879 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-63887 ( SUSE ):  7.2
    CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-63887 ( SUSE ):  8.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-63887 ( NVD ):  9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-63888 ( SUSE ):  6.1
    CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-63888 ( SUSE ):  7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-63888 ( NVD ):  9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-63889 ( SUSE ):  7.1
    CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-63889 ( SUSE ):  6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-63889 ( NVD ):  8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-63890 ( SUSE ):  7.1
    CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-63890 ( SUSE ):  6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-63891 ( SUSE ):  5.1
    CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-63891 ( SUSE ):  4.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-63898 ( SUSE ):  7.0
    CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-63898 ( SUSE ):  6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-63901 ( SUSE ):  7.0
    CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-63901 ( SUSE ):  6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-63906 ( SUSE ):  6.8
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-63906 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-63906 ( NVD ):  8.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-63917 ( SUSE ):  8.5
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-63917 ( SUSE ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-63917 ( NVD ):  8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-63918 ( SUSE ):  7.3
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-63918 ( SUSE ):  7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-63918 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-63920 ( SUSE ):  6.9
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-63920 ( SUSE ):  7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-63920 ( NVD ):  7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-63921 ( SUSE ):  9.3
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:L/SC:H/SI:H/SA:L
  * CVE-2026-63921 ( SUSE ):  8.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:L
  * CVE-2026-63921 ( NVD ):  8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-63922 ( SUSE ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-63922 ( NVD ):  9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-63924 ( SUSE ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-63924 ( NVD ):  9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-63925 ( SUSE ):  6.0
    CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-63925 ( SUSE ):  5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N
  * CVE-2026-63925 ( NVD ):  8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-63926 ( SUSE ):  6.8
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-63926 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-63926 ( NVD ):  8.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-63928 ( SUSE ):  7.0
    CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-63928 ( SUSE ):  6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-63941 ( SUSE ):  6.9
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:H/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-63941 ( SUSE ):  6.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:H/A:L
  * CVE-2026-63941 ( NVD ):  8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-63969 ( SUSE ):  6.8
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-63969 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-63970 ( SUSE ):  8.5
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-63970 ( SUSE ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-63970 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-63984 ( SUSE ):  7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-63984 ( NVD ):  9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-63985 ( SUSE ):  4.8
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-63985 ( SUSE ):  4.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:L
  * CVE-2026-63985 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-63986 ( SUSE ):  6.8
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-63986 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-63987 ( SUSE ):  8.5
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-63987 ( SUSE ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-63987 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-63990 ( SUSE ):  6.8
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-63990 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-63992 ( SUSE ):  8.4
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-63992 ( SUSE ):  7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-63992 ( NVD ):  9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-63993 ( SUSE ):  6.8
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-63993 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-63993 ( NVD ):  9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-63995 ( SUSE ):  7.0
    CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-63995 ( SUSE ):  6.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-63995 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-63996 ( SUSE ):  5.4
    CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-63996 ( SUSE ):  6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-63996 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-63997 ( SUSE ):  4.8
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-63997 ( SUSE ):  3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L
  * CVE-2026-63998 ( SUSE ):  4.8
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-63998 ( SUSE ):  3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L
  * CVE-2026-63999 ( SUSE ):  4.8
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-63999 ( SUSE ):  3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L
  * CVE-2026-64000 ( SUSE ):  7.1
    CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-64000 ( SUSE ):  7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64000 ( NVD ):  9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64001 ( SUSE ):  5.6
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-64001 ( SUSE ):  4.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64002 ( SUSE ):  7.3
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-64002 ( SUSE ):  7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64002 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64003 ( SUSE ):  4.1
    CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-64003 ( SUSE ):  4.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64003 ( NVD ):  7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64004 ( SUSE ):  5.7
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-64004 ( SUSE ):  4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64004 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64005 ( SUSE ):  5.8
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-64005 ( SUSE ):  5.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64005 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64006 ( SUSE ):  4.8
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-64006 ( SUSE ):  3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N
  * CVE-2026-64007 ( SUSE ):  8.5
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-64007 ( SUSE ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64007 ( NVD ):  9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64010 ( SUSE ):  7.5
    CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-64010 ( SUSE ):  7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64010 ( NVD ):  8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64011 ( SUSE ):  7.5
    CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-64011 ( SUSE ):  7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64011 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64014 ( SUSE ):  5.2
    CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-64014 ( SUSE ):  6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64015 ( SUSE ):  7.3
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-64015 ( SUSE ):  7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64015 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64017 ( SUSE ):  7.3
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-64017 ( SUSE ):  7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64017 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64024 ( SUSE ):  8.5
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-64024 ( SUSE ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64024 ( NVD ):  9.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64029 ( SUSE ):  7.3
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-64029 ( SUSE ):  7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64029 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64033 ( SUSE ):  8.7
    CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-64033 ( SUSE ):  9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64033 ( NVD ):  9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64039 ( SUSE ):  6.9
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-64039 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64039 ( NVD ):  7.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64047 ( SUSE ):  6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64047 ( NVD ):  9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64048 ( SUSE ):  8.7
    CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-64048 ( SUSE ):  7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64048 ( NVD ):  7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64051 ( SUSE ):  7.3
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-64051 ( SUSE ):  7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64051 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64052 ( SUSE ):  6.8
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-64052 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64052 ( NVD ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64053 ( SUSE ):  8.5
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-64053 ( SUSE ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64053 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64054 ( SUSE ):  7.3
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-64054 ( SUSE ):  7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64054 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64055 ( SUSE ):  8.3
    CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-64055 ( SUSE ):  6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:L
  * CVE-2026-64055 ( NVD ):  9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64056 ( SUSE ):  8.2
    CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-64056 ( SUSE ):  5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64056 ( NVD ):  9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64071 ( SUSE ):  5.1
    CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-64071 ( SUSE ):  4.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64071 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64073 ( SUSE ):  5.7
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-64073 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64073 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64083 ( SUSE ):  4.8
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-64083 ( SUSE ):  3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N
  * CVE-2026-64083 ( NVD ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64084 ( SUSE ):  6.9
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-64084 ( SUSE ):  7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64084 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64085 ( SUSE ):  5.7
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-64085 ( SUSE ):  5.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64085 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64086 ( SUSE ):  5.7
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-64086 ( SUSE ):  5.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64086 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64087 ( SUSE ):  5.9
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-64087 ( SUSE ):  6.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64087 ( NVD ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64088 ( SUSE ):  7.1
    CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-64088 ( SUSE ):  6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N
  * CVE-2026-64088 ( NVD ):  8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64089 ( SUSE ):  7.1
    CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-64089 ( SUSE ):  6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N
  * CVE-2026-64089 ( NVD ):  9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64093 ( SUSE ):  7.7
    CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-64093 ( SUSE ):  7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64093 ( NVD ):  8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64097 ( SUSE ):  6.8
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-64097 ( SUSE ):  6.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64097 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64098 ( SUSE ):  7.3
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-64098 ( SUSE ):  7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64098 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64099 ( SUSE ):  8.5
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-64099 ( SUSE ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64099 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64102 ( SUSE ):  6.9
    CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-64102 ( SUSE ):  6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:L
  * CVE-2026-64102 ( NVD ):  9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64103 ( SUSE ):  6.7
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-64103 ( SUSE ):  4.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64103 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64104 ( SUSE ):  5.8
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-64104 ( SUSE ):  6.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64104 ( NVD ):  8.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:L
  * CVE-2026-64105 ( SUSE ):  6.8
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-64105 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64105 ( NVD ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64109 ( SUSE ):  7.3
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-64109 ( SUSE ):  7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64109 ( NVD ):  8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64111 ( SUSE ):  7.3
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-64111 ( SUSE ):  7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64111 ( NVD ):  7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N
  * CVE-2026-64112 ( SUSE ):  5.7
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-64112 ( SUSE ):  4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64112 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64113 ( SUSE ):  5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64113 ( NVD ):  9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64114 ( SUSE ):  8.5
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-64114 ( SUSE ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64114 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64115 ( SUSE ):  7.3
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-64115 ( SUSE ):  7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64115 ( NVD ):  8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64118 ( SUSE ):  5.7
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-64118 ( SUSE ):  4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64118 ( NVD ):  8.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64119 ( SUSE ):  6.8
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-64119 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64119 ( NVD ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64121 ( SUSE ):  6.9
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-64121 ( SUSE ):  7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64121 ( NVD ):  7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64125 ( SUSE ):  6.8
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-64125 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64125 ( NVD ):  9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64126 ( SUSE ):  6.8
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-64126 ( SUSE ):  5.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:L
  * CVE-2026-64126 ( NVD ):  7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:L
  * CVE-2026-64127 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64127 ( NVD ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64128 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64128 ( NVD ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64131 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64131 ( NVD ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64133 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64133 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64134 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64134 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64135 ( SUSE ):  7.0
    CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-64135 ( SUSE ):  6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64135 ( NVD ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64137 ( SUSE ):  7.3
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-64137 ( SUSE ):  7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64137 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64144 ( SUSE ):  5.7
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-64144 ( SUSE ):  4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64144 ( NVD ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64146 ( SUSE ):  6.8
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-64146 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64146 ( NVD ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64147 ( SUSE ):  4.8
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-64147 ( SUSE ):  3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L
  * CVE-2026-64147 ( NVD ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64148 ( SUSE ):  6.8
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-64148 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64148 ( NVD ):  7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64155 ( SUSE ):  5.7
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-64155 ( SUSE ):  4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64155 ( NVD ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64162 ( SUSE ):  5.7
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-64162 ( SUSE ):  4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64162 ( NVD ):  9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64164 ( SUSE ):  6.7
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-64164 ( SUSE ):  4.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64164 ( NVD ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64166 ( SUSE ):  6.8
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-64166 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64166 ( NVD ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64168 ( SUSE ):  6.8
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-64168 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64168 ( NVD ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64169 ( SUSE ):  6.8
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-64169 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64169 ( NVD ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64170 ( SUSE ):  6.8
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-64170 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64170 ( NVD ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64177 ( SUSE ):  5.7
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-64177 ( SUSE ):  4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64177 ( NVD ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64178 ( SUSE ):  1.8
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-64178 ( SUSE ):  4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64178 ( NVD ):  8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64179 ( SUSE ):  4.8
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-64179 ( SUSE ):  3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L
  * CVE-2026-64179 ( NVD ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64180 ( SUSE ):  5.7
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-64180 ( SUSE ):  4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64180 ( NVD ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64184 ( SUSE ):  6.7
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-64184 ( SUSE ):  4.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64184 ( NVD ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64185 ( SUSE ):  6.8
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-64185 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64185 ( NVD ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64190 ( SUSE ):  5.7
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-64190 ( SUSE ):  4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64190 ( NVD ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64192 ( SUSE ):  4.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64192 ( NVD ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64210 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64210 ( NVD ):  7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64214 ( SUSE ):  6.8
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-64214 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64214 ( NVD ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64217 ( SUSE ):  8.5
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-64217 ( SUSE ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64217 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64219 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64219 ( NVD ):  7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64222 ( SUSE ):  6.8
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-64222 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64222 ( NVD ):  7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64224 ( SUSE ):  6.8
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-64224 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64224 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64225 ( SUSE ):  6.8
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-64225 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64225 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64232 ( SUSE ):  6.8
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-64232 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64232 ( NVD ):  9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64237 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64237 ( NVD ):  7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64239 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64239 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64240 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64240 ( NVD ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64243 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64243 ( NVD ):  7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64244 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64244 ( NVD ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64245 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64245 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64246 ( SUSE ):  6.7
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-64246 ( SUSE ):  4.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64246 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64247 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64247 ( NVD ):  8.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64249 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64249 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64253 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64253 ( NVD ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64256 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64256 ( NVD ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64265 ( SUSE ):  7.3
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-64265 ( SUSE ):  7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64265 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64266 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64266 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64268 ( SUSE ):  9.3
    CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-64268 ( SUSE ):  9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64268 ( NVD ):  9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64269 ( SUSE ):  5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:L
  * CVE-2026-64269 ( NVD ):  9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64270 ( SUSE ):  7.0
    CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-64270 ( SUSE ):  6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64270 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64271 ( SUSE ):  7.0
    CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-64271 ( SUSE ):  6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64271 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64272 ( SUSE ):  2.4
    CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-64272 ( SUSE ):  2.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N
  * CVE-2026-64272 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64273 ( SUSE ):  7.0
    CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-64273 ( SUSE ):  6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64273 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64274 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64274 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64275 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64275 ( NVD ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64276 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64276 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64277 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64277 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64278 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64278 ( NVD ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64279 ( SUSE ):  5.6
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-64279 ( SUSE ):  4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64279 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64283 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64283 ( NVD ):  7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64286 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64286 ( NVD ):  8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64287 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64287 ( NVD ):  8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64294 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64294 ( NVD ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64296 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64296 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64298 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64298 ( NVD ):  7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64300 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64300 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64301 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64301 ( NVD ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64303 ( SUSE ):  5.8
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-64303 ( SUSE ):  5.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64303 ( NVD ):  9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64304 ( SUSE ):  8.5
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-64304 ( SUSE ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64304 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64305 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64305 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64306 ( SUSE ):  6.8
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-64306 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N
  * CVE-2026-64306 ( NVD ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64307 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64307 ( NVD ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64308 ( SUSE ):  6.7
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-64308 ( SUSE ):  4.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64308 ( NVD ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64309 ( SUSE ):  6.8
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-64309 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64309 ( NVD ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64310 ( SUSE ):  6.8
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-64310 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64310 ( NVD ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64312 ( SUSE ):  4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64312 ( NVD ):  7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64313 ( SUSE ):  7.4
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-64313 ( SUSE ):  6.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N
  * CVE-2026-64313 ( NVD ):  8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64315 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64315 ( NVD ):  7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64316 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64316 ( NVD ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64317 ( SUSE ):  5.2
    CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-64317 ( SUSE ):  6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64317 ( NVD ):  7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64319 ( SUSE ):  8.8
    CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-64319 ( SUSE ):  8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64319 ( NVD ):  9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64320 ( SUSE ):  8.8
    CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-64320 ( SUSE ):  8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64320 ( NVD ):  9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64321 ( SUSE ):  5.7
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-64321 ( SUSE ):  4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64321 ( NVD ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64322 ( SUSE ):  5.4
    CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-64322 ( SUSE ):  6.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64322 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64323 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64323 ( NVD ):  7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64326 ( SUSE ):  5.7
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-64326 ( SUSE ):  4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64326 ( NVD ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64327 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64327 ( NVD ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64328 ( SUSE ):  5.7
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-64328 ( SUSE ):  4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64328 ( NVD ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64329 ( SUSE ):  7.0
    CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-64329 ( SUSE ):  6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64329 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64331 ( SUSE ):  6.8
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-64331 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64331 ( NVD ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64332 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64332 ( NVD ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64333 ( SUSE ):  7.0
    CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-64333 ( SUSE ):  6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64333 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64334 ( SUSE ):  5.1
    CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-64334 ( SUSE ):  4.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64334 ( NVD ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64335 ( SUSE ):  4.8
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-64335 ( SUSE ):  3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L
  * CVE-2026-64335 ( NVD ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64337 ( SUSE ):  4.8
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-64337 ( SUSE ):  3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L
  * CVE-2026-64337 ( NVD ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64338 ( SUSE ):  5.1
    CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-64338 ( SUSE ):  4.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64338 ( NVD ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64340 ( SUSE ):  5.4
    CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-64340 ( SUSE ):  6.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64340 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64341 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64341 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64342 ( SUSE ):  7.0
    CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-64342 ( SUSE ):  6.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64342 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64343 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64343 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64344 ( SUSE ):  5.4
    CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-64344 ( SUSE ):  6.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64344 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64346 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64346 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64348 ( SUSE ):  2.0
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-64348 ( SUSE ):  2.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L
  * CVE-2026-64348 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64350 ( SUSE ):  5.7
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-64350 ( SUSE ):  4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64350 ( NVD ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64351 ( SUSE ):  5.2
    CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-64351 ( SUSE ):  6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64351 ( NVD ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64354 ( SUSE ):  6.8
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-64354 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64354 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64355 ( SUSE ):  7.7
    CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-64355 ( SUSE ):  8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64355 ( NVD ):  9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64358 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64358 ( NVD ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64362 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64362 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64364 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64364 ( NVD ):  8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64365 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64365 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64367 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64367 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64368 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64368 ( NVD ):  8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64373 ( SUSE ):  5.6
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-64373 ( SUSE ):  4.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64373 ( NVD ):  4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64375 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64375 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64376 ( SUSE ):  5.7
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-64376 ( SUSE ):  4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64376 ( NVD ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64378 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64378 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64380 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64380 ( NVD ):  8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64381 ( SUSE ):  5.7
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-64381 ( SUSE ):  4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64381 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64382 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64382 ( NVD ):  8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64383 ( SUSE ):  9.2
    CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-64383 ( SUSE ):  8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64383 ( NVD ):  9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64384 ( SUSE ):  9.2
    CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-64384 ( SUSE ):  8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64384 ( NVD ):  9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64385 ( SUSE ):  9.2
    CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-64385 ( SUSE ):  8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64385 ( NVD ):  9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64386 ( SUSE ):  9.2
    CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-64386 ( SUSE ):  8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64386 ( NVD ):  9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64387 ( SUSE ):  9.2
    CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-64387 ( SUSE ):  8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64387 ( NVD ):  9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64401 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64401 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64403 ( SUSE ):  5.3
    CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-64403 ( SUSE ):  4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L
  * CVE-2026-64403 ( NVD ):  7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64404 ( SUSE ):  6.8
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-64404 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64404 ( NVD ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64406 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64406 ( NVD ):  8.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64407 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64407 ( NVD ):  7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64408 ( SUSE ):  7.1
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-64408 ( SUSE ):  6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64408 ( NVD ):  8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64409 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64409 ( NVD ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64411 ( SUSE ):  5.8
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-64411 ( SUSE ):  6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64411 ( NVD ):  7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64412 ( SUSE ):  6.9
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-64412 ( SUSE ):  6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64412 ( NVD ):  7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64415 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64415 ( NVD ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64416 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64416 ( NVD ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64420 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64420 ( NVD ):  7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64421 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64421 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64423 ( SUSE ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64423 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64427 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64427 ( NVD ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64429 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64429 ( NVD ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64433 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64433 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64434 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64434 ( NVD ):  8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64436 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64436 ( NVD ):  7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64440 ( SUSE ):  8.7
    CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-64440 ( SUSE ):  8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64440 ( NVD ):  8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64442 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64442 ( NVD ):  8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64443 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64443 ( NVD ):  8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64444 ( SUSE ):  7.1
    CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-64444 ( SUSE ):  7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64444 ( NVD ):  8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64445 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64445 ( NVD ):  8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64446 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64446 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64450 ( SUSE ):  7.1
    CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-64450 ( SUSE ):  7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64450 ( NVD ):  9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64452 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64452 ( NVD ):  7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64454 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64455 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64456 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64456 ( NVD ):  7.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64458 ( SUSE ):  6.7
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-64458 ( SUSE ):  4.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64463 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64463 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64470 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64471 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64472 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64477 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64478 ( SUSE ):  4.1
    CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:H/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-64478 ( SUSE ):  4.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64479 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64480 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64481 ( SUSE ):  7.3
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-64481 ( SUSE ):  7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64481 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64482 ( SUSE ):  5.7
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-64482 ( SUSE ):  4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64483 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64484 ( SUSE ):  5.6
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-64484 ( SUSE ):  4.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64486 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64487 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64489 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64490 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64490 ( NVD ):  8.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64494 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64495 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64496 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64496 ( NVD ):  7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64497 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64499 ( SUSE ):  5.7
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-64499 ( SUSE ):  4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64500 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64503 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64504 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64505 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64507 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64511 ( SUSE ):  6.8
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-64511 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64512 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64513 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64515 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64515 ( NVD ):  8.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64517 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64518 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64519 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64524 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64524 ( NVD ):  7.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64525 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64526 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64527 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64534 ( SUSE ):  6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64534 ( NVD ):  9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64535 ( SUSE ):  6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64535 ( NVD ):  9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64536 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64536 ( NVD ):  8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64537 ( SUSE ):  6.7
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-64537 ( SUSE ):  4.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64538 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64539 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64539 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64540 ( SUSE ):  5.1
    CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-64540 ( SUSE ):  4.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N
  * CVE-2026-64540 ( NVD ):  8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64541 ( SUSE ):  7.3
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-64541 ( SUSE ):  7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64541 ( NVD ):  9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64542 ( SUSE ):  5.7
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-64542 ( SUSE ):  4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64543 ( SUSE ):  7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64543 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64544 ( SUSE ):  6.7
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-64544 ( SUSE ):  4.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64545 ( SUSE ):  5.7
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-64545 ( SUSE ):  4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64545 ( NVD ):  7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64546 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64546 ( NVD ):  7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64547 ( SUSE ):  5.1
    CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-64547 ( SUSE ):  4.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64547 ( NVD ):  8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64548 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64548 ( NVD ):  8.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64549 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64551 ( SUSE ):  5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N
  * CVE-2026-64551 ( NVD ):  9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64552 ( SUSE ):  8.4
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-64552 ( SUSE ):  6.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64552 ( NVD ):  8.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64553 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64554 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64554 ( NVD ):  8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64555 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64555 ( NVD ):  8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64556 ( SUSE ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64556 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64558 ( SUSE ):  8.5
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-64558 ( SUSE ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64558 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64559 ( SUSE ):  8.5
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-64559 ( SUSE ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64559 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64561 ( SUSE ):  9.3
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H
  * CVE-2026-64561 ( SUSE ):  8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64561 ( NVD ):  8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64562 ( SUSE ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64562 ( NVD ):  8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64563 ( SUSE ):  7.3
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-64563 ( SUSE ):  7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64563 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64565 ( SUSE ):  7.0
    CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-64565 ( SUSE ):  6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64567 ( SUSE ):  6.8
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-64567 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64567 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64568 ( SUSE ):  7.1
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-64568 ( SUSE ):  6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64568 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64569 ( SUSE ):  6.8
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-64569 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64570 ( SUSE ):  8.4
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-64570 ( SUSE ):  6.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64570 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64571 ( SUSE ):  5.2
    CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-64571 ( SUSE ):  6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64572 ( SUSE ):  7.3
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-64572 ( SUSE ):  7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64573 ( SUSE ):  8.4
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-64573 ( SUSE ):  6.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64574 ( SUSE ):  8.4
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-64574 ( SUSE ):  6.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64574 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64576 ( SUSE ):  5.7
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-64576 ( SUSE ):  4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64576 ( NVD ):  7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64577 ( SUSE ):  8.7
    CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-64577 ( SUSE ):  7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64577 ( NVD ):  7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64579 ( SUSE ):  6.8
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-64579 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64581 ( SUSE ):  7.3
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-64581 ( SUSE ):  7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64581 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64582 ( SUSE ):  7.1
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-64582 ( SUSE ):  6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64582 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64583 ( SUSE ):  4.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64583 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64584 ( SUSE ):  7.1
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-64584 ( SUSE ):  6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64584 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64585 ( SUSE ):  7.0
    CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-64585 ( SUSE ):  6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64585 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64586 ( SUSE ):  7.1
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-64586 ( SUSE ):  6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64586 ( NVD ):  8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64589 ( SUSE ):  6.7
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-64589 ( SUSE ):  4.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64593 ( SUSE ):  6.8
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-64593 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64599 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64599 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64602 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64603 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-64604 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68081 ( SUSE ):  7.1
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-68081 ( SUSE ):  6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68082 ( SUSE ):  6.9
    CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-68082 ( SUSE ):  5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L
  * CVE-2026-68082 ( NVD ):  9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68085 ( SUSE ):  4.6
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-68085 ( SUSE ):  2.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L
  * CVE-2026-68085 ( NVD ):  8.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68086 ( SUSE ):  6.8
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-68086 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N
  * CVE-2026-68088 ( SUSE ):  5.1
    CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-68088 ( SUSE ):  4.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68091 ( SUSE ):  5.4
    CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:H/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-68091 ( SUSE ):  6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68091 ( NVD ):  8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68093 ( SUSE ):  7.0
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:L/SI:L/SA:H
  * CVE-2026-68093 ( SUSE ):  6.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:C/C:L/I:L/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68096 ( SUSE ):  6.8
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-68096 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68096 ( NVD ):  7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68102 ( SUSE ):  4.6
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-68102 ( SUSE ):  2.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L
  * CVE-2026-68104 ( SUSE ):  2.0
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-68104 ( SUSE ):  2.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L
  * CVE-2026-68104 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68105 ( SUSE ):  5.6
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-68105 ( SUSE ):  4.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68106 ( SUSE ):  6.8
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-68106 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68106 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68107 ( SUSE ):  2.0
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-68107 ( SUSE ):  2.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L
  * CVE-2026-68107 ( NVD ):  8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68108 ( SUSE ):  6.9
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-68108 ( SUSE ):  6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68108 ( NVD ):  8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68110 ( SUSE ):  5.7
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-68110 ( SUSE ):  4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68111 ( SUSE ):  5.7
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-68111 ( SUSE ):  4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68112 ( SUSE ):  5.7
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-68112 ( SUSE ):  4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68113 ( SUSE ):  5.7
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-68113 ( SUSE ):  4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68115 ( SUSE ):  5.7
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-68115 ( SUSE ):  4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68116 ( SUSE ):  1.8
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-68116 ( SUSE ):  3.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:L
  * CVE-2026-68116 ( NVD ):  7.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:L/I:L/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68117 ( SUSE ):  5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68117 ( NVD ):  9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68120 ( SUSE ):  6.8
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-68120 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68120 ( NVD ):  7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68121 ( SUSE ):  7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68121 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68123 ( SUSE ):  6.8
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-68123 ( SUSE ):  5.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68123 ( NVD ):  9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68124 ( SUSE ):  5.9
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-68124 ( SUSE ):  6.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68124 ( NVD ):  9.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68125 ( SUSE ):  7.1
    CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-68125 ( SUSE ):  6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68125 ( NVD ):  8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68126 ( SUSE ):  5.7
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-68126 ( SUSE ):  4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68127 ( SUSE ):  6.0
    CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-68127 ( SUSE ):  5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68127 ( NVD ):  9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68128 ( SUSE ):  6.9
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-68128 ( SUSE ):  6.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68128 ( NVD ):  8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68129 ( SUSE ):  8.2
    CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-68129 ( SUSE ):  5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68129 ( NVD ):  7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68132 ( SUSE ):  6.7
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-68132 ( SUSE ):  4.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68133 ( SUSE ):  5.6
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-68133 ( SUSE ):  4.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68135 ( SUSE ):  2.0
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-68135 ( SUSE ):  2.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L
  * CVE-2026-68136 ( SUSE ):  8.7
    CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-68136 ( SUSE ):  8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68136 ( NVD ):  9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68137 ( SUSE ):  8.5
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-68137 ( SUSE ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68137 ( NVD ):  9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68138 ( SUSE ):  7.3
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-68138 ( SUSE ):  7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68138 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68139 ( SUSE ):  5.6
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-68139 ( SUSE ):  4.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68141 ( SUSE ):  6.8
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-68141 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68141 ( NVD ):  7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68142 ( SUSE ):  4.8
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-68142 ( SUSE ):  4.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:L
  * CVE-2026-68142 ( NVD ):  8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68143 ( SUSE ):  7.1
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-68143 ( SUSE ):  6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68143 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68144 ( SUSE ):  8.5
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-68144 ( SUSE ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68144 ( NVD ):  9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68145 ( SUSE ):  6.9
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-68145 ( SUSE ):  6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68145 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68148 ( SUSE ):  7.1
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-68148 ( SUSE ):  6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68148 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68149 ( SUSE ):  2.0
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-68149 ( SUSE ):  3.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N
  * CVE-2026-68149 ( NVD ):  8.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:N
  * CVE-2026-68152 ( SUSE ):  5.8
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-68152 ( SUSE ):  5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68152 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68153 ( SUSE ):  5.7
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-68153 ( SUSE ):  4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68153 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68154 ( SUSE ):  7.1
    CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-68154 ( SUSE ):  6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68154 ( NVD ):  9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68155 ( SUSE ):  8.7
    CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-68155 ( SUSE ):  7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68155 ( NVD ):  7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68156 ( SUSE ):  8.3
    CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-68156 ( SUSE ):  6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68156 ( NVD ):  9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68157 ( SUSE ):  8.2
    CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-68157 ( SUSE ):  5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68157 ( NVD ):  7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68158 ( SUSE ):  8.8
    CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-68158 ( SUSE ):  8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68158 ( NVD ):  9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68159 ( SUSE ):  8.8
    CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-68159 ( SUSE ):  8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68159 ( NVD ):  9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68161 ( SUSE ):  5.7
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-68161 ( SUSE ):  4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68161 ( NVD ):  9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68164 ( SUSE ):  5.6
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-68164 ( SUSE ):  4.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68165 ( SUSE ):  4.6
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-68165 ( SUSE ):  2.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L
  * CVE-2026-68166 ( SUSE ):  4.8
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-68166 ( SUSE ):  3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N
  * CVE-2026-68169 ( SUSE ):  2.0
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-68169 ( SUSE ):  3.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:L
  * CVE-2026-68178 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68178 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68179 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68179 ( NVD ):  8.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68180 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68181 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68182 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68183 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68184 ( SUSE ):  2.0
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-68184 ( SUSE ):  2.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N
  * CVE-2026-68188 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68189 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68189 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68192 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68192 ( NVD ):  8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68193 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68194 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68195 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68196 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68196 ( NVD ):  8.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68197 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68198 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68198 ( NVD ):  8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68199 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68199 ( NVD ):  8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68200 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68200 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68201 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68201 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68202 ( SUSE ):  7.3
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-68202 ( SUSE ):  7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68202 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68203 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68204 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68204 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68205 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68206 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68206 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68207 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68209 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68209 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68210 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68210 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68212 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68213 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68213 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68214 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68215 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68216 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68216 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68217 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68218 ( SUSE ):  4.8
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-68218 ( SUSE ):  3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L
  * CVE-2026-68219 ( SUSE ):  6.8
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-68219 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68219 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68220 ( SUSE ):  4.6
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-68220 ( SUSE ):  2.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L
  * CVE-2026-68221 ( SUSE ):  4.6
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-68221 ( SUSE ):  2.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L
  * CVE-2026-68222 ( SUSE ):  4.8
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-68222 ( SUSE ):  3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L
  * CVE-2026-68222 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68223 ( SUSE ):  2.0
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-68223 ( SUSE ):  2.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L
  * CVE-2026-68225 ( SUSE ):  5.9
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-68225 ( SUSE ):  5.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68226 ( SUSE ):  4.1
    CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-68226 ( SUSE ):  4.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68227 ( SUSE ):  4.6
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-68227 ( SUSE ):  2.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L
  * CVE-2026-68228 ( SUSE ):  5.7
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-68228 ( SUSE ):  4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68228 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68229 ( SUSE ):  4.8
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-68229 ( SUSE ):  4.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:L
  * CVE-2026-68229 ( NVD ):  7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68231 ( SUSE ):  2.4
    CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-68231 ( SUSE ):  2.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L
  * CVE-2026-68234 ( SUSE ):  3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L
  * CVE-2026-68235 ( SUSE ):  5.1
    CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-68235 ( SUSE ):  4.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68236 ( SUSE ):  6.8
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-68236 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68236 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68238 ( SUSE ):  1.8
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-68238 ( SUSE ):  1.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L
  * CVE-2026-68243 ( SUSE ):  6.8
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-68243 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68244 ( SUSE ):  6.8
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-68244 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68245 ( SUSE ):  5.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68245 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68246 ( SUSE ):  5.7
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-68246 ( SUSE ):  4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68247 ( SUSE ):  4.6
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-68247 ( SUSE ):  2.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L
  * CVE-2026-68248 ( SUSE ):  6.8
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-68248 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68249 ( SUSE ):  6.7
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-68249 ( SUSE ):  4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68250 ( SUSE ):  6.8
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-68250 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68251 ( SUSE ):  6.8
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-68251 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68252 ( SUSE ):  6.8
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-68252 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68253 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68253 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68254 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68255 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68255 ( NVD ):  7.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68256 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68257 ( SUSE ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68257 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68258 ( SUSE ):  4.8
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-68258 ( SUSE ):  4.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:L
  * CVE-2026-68258 ( NVD ):  7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68259 ( SUSE ):  5.7
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-68259 ( SUSE ):  4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68260 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68260 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68261 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68262 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68262 ( NVD ):  7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68263 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68263 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68267 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68269 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68271 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68272 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68273 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68273 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68277 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68278 ( SUSE ):  5.1
    CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-68278 ( SUSE ):  4.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68279 ( SUSE ):  2.4
    CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-68279 ( SUSE ):  2.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N
  * CVE-2026-68280 ( SUSE ):  4.8
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-68280 ( SUSE ):  3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L
  * CVE-2026-68281 ( SUSE ):  4.8
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-68281 ( SUSE ):  3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L
  * CVE-2026-68284 ( SUSE ):  7.1
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-68284 ( SUSE ):  6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68284 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68286 ( SUSE ):  1.8
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-68286 ( SUSE ):  1.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N
  * CVE-2026-68288 ( SUSE ):  4.6
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-68288 ( SUSE ):  2.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N
  * CVE-2026-68289 ( SUSE ):  4.8
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-68289 ( SUSE ):  3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L
  * CVE-2026-68293 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68293 ( NVD ):  7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68294 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68294 ( NVD ):  8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68296 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68297 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68297 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68299 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68299 ( NVD ):  7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68300 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68300 ( NVD ):  9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68302 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68302 ( NVD ):  9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68303 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68304 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68306 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68307 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68308 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68309 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68310 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68311 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68313 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68315 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68315 ( NVD ):  7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68319 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68320 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68320 ( NVD ):  7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68321 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68322 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68325 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68326 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68326 ( NVD ):  8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68327 ( SUSE ):  4.1
    CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-68327 ( SUSE ):  4.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68328 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68329 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68329 ( NVD ):  8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68331 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68333 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68335 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68335 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68336 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68338 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68338 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68339 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68340 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68340 ( NVD ):  7.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68344 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68346 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68348 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68348 ( NVD ):  7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68349 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68350 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68351 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68352 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68352 ( NVD ):  8.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68353 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68353 ( NVD ):  8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68354 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68354 ( NVD ):  8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68355 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68357 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68358 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68359 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68360 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68361 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68362 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68363 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68365 ( SUSE ):  7.0
    CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-68365 ( SUSE ):  6.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68366 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68368 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68369 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68370 ( SUSE ):  5.7
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-68370 ( SUSE ):  4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68370 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68371 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68371 ( NVD ):  8.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68372 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68373 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68373 ( NVD ):  8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68374 ( SUSE ):  5.8
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-68374 ( SUSE ):  5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:L
  * CVE-2026-68374 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68375 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68377 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68377 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68386 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68389 ( SUSE ):  6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68389 ( NVD ):  8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68391 ( SUSE ):  5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68391 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68392 ( SUSE ):  5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68392 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68393 ( SUSE ):  5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68393 ( NVD ):  8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68394 ( SUSE ):  6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68394 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68395 ( SUSE ):  4.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68397 ( SUSE ):  7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68397 ( NVD ):  8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68398 ( SUSE ):  7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68398 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68399 ( SUSE ):  6.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68399 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68402 ( SUSE ):  4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L
  * CVE-2026-68402 ( NVD ):  7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68403 ( SUSE ):  4.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68405 ( SUSE ):  4.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68406 ( SUSE ):  3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L
  * CVE-2026-68407 ( SUSE ):  3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L
  * CVE-2026-68408 ( SUSE ):  4.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68410 ( SUSE ):  4.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68413 ( SUSE ):  2.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L
  * CVE-2026-68414 ( SUSE ):  6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68414 ( NVD ):  7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68416 ( SUSE ):  6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68417 ( SUSE ):  7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68417 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68418 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68419 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68419 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68422 ( SUSE ):  2.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L
  * CVE-2026-68425 ( SUSE ):  6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68425 ( NVD ):  7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68426 ( SUSE ):  7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68426 ( NVD ):  9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68427 ( SUSE ):  5.7
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-68427 ( SUSE ):  4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68427 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68428 ( SUSE ):  6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68429 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68430 ( SUSE ):  5.6
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-68430 ( SUSE ):  4.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68432 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68432 ( NVD ):  8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68433 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68433 ( NVD ):  8.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68434 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68437 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68439 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68442 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68442 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68443 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68444 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68445 ( SUSE ):  8.5
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-68445 ( SUSE ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68445 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68446 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68446 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68448 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68450 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68470 ( SUSE ):  6.0
    CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-68470 ( SUSE ):  5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68470 ( NVD ):  8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-68480 ( SUSE ):  5.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:N/A:N
  * CVE-2026-72017 ( SUSE ):  4.6
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-72017 ( SUSE ):  2.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L
  * CVE-2026-72019 ( SUSE ):  4.8
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-72019 ( SUSE ):  4.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:L
  * CVE-2026-72019 ( NVD ):  7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:H
  * CVE-2026-72020 ( SUSE ):  6.8
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-72020 ( SUSE ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-72020 ( NVD ):  9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-72022 ( SUSE ):  5.7
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-72022 ( SUSE ):  4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-72023 ( SUSE ):  5.7
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-72023 ( SUSE ):  4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-72032 ( SUSE ):  4.6
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-72032 ( SUSE ):  2.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L
  * CVE-2026-72034 ( SUSE ):  6.8
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-72034 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-72034 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-72035 ( SUSE ):  6.8
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-72035 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-72035 ( NVD ):  8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H
  * CVE-2026-72036 ( SUSE ):  6.8
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-72036 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-72036 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-72045 ( SUSE ):  6.9
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-72045 ( SUSE ):  6.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H
  * CVE-2026-72045 ( NVD ):  8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-72046 ( SUSE ):  0.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:N
  * CVE-2026-72046 ( NVD ):  9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-72051 ( SUSE ):  7.3
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-72051 ( SUSE ):  7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-72051 ( NVD ):  8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-72052 ( SUSE ):  7.3
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-72052 ( SUSE ):  7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-72052 ( NVD ):  8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-72053 ( SUSE ):  7.3
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-72053 ( SUSE ):  7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-72053 ( NVD ):  8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-72054 ( SUSE ):  7.3
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-72054 ( SUSE ):  7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-72054 ( NVD ):  8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-72055 ( SUSE ):  7.3
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-72055 ( SUSE ):  7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-72055 ( NVD ):  8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-72061 ( SUSE ):  8.8
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H
  * CVE-2026-72061 ( SUSE ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-72061 ( NVD ):  8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-72069 ( SUSE ):  8.5
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-72069 ( SUSE ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-72069 ( NVD ):  9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-72072 ( SUSE ):  7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-72072 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-72083 ( SUSE ):  8.5
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-72083 ( SUSE ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-72083 ( NVD ):  9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-72084 ( SUSE ):  8.5
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-72084 ( SUSE ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-72084 ( NVD ):  9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-72100 ( SUSE ):  6.7
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-72100 ( SUSE ):  4.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-72100 ( NVD ):  8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-72101 ( SUSE ):  6.9
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-72101 ( SUSE ):  6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-72103 ( SUSE ):  5.1
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:P/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-72103 ( SUSE ):  4.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N
  * CVE-2026-72103 ( NVD ):  7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:L
  * CVE-2026-72106 ( SUSE ):  6.8
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-72106 ( SUSE ):  5.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H
  * CVE-2026-72107 ( SUSE ):  6.8
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-72107 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-72107 ( NVD ):  8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-72108 ( SUSE ):  4.6
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-72108 ( SUSE ):  3.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:L
  * CVE-2026-72108 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-72132 ( SUSE ):  6.8
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-72132 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-72136 ( SUSE ):  7.3
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-72136 ( SUSE ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-72136 ( NVD ):  8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-72137 ( SUSE ):  8.7
    CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-72137 ( SUSE ):  7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-72137 ( NVD ):  9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-72161 ( SUSE ):  6.8
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-72161 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-72163 ( SUSE ):  6.8
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-72163 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-72164 ( SUSE ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-72164 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-72176 ( SUSE ):  5.8
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-72176 ( SUSE ):  6.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-72177 ( SUSE ):  5.8
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-72177 ( SUSE ):  6.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-72217 ( SUSE ):  8.5
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-72217 ( SUSE ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-72217 ( NVD ):  9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-72221 ( SUSE ):  8.5
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-72221 ( SUSE ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-72221 ( NVD ):  9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-72222 ( SUSE ):  8.5
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-72222 ( SUSE ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-72222 ( NVD ):  9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-72234 ( SUSE ):  6.8
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-72234 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-72234 ( NVD ):  9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-72242 ( SUSE ):  5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-72242 ( NVD ):  7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-72243 ( SUSE ):  5.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:L/I:L/A:N
  * CVE-2026-72243 ( NVD ):  8.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:N
  * CVE-2026-72251 ( SUSE ):  8.4
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-72251 ( SUSE ):  7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-72251 ( NVD ):  9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-72254 ( SUSE ):  6.8
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-72254 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-72254 ( NVD ):  7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-72280 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-72280 ( NVD ):  7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-72282 ( SUSE ):  4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-72282 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-72288 ( SUSE ):  8.5
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-72288 ( SUSE ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-72288 ( NVD ):  9.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-72289 ( SUSE ):  8.5
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-72289 ( SUSE ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-72289 ( NVD ):  9.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-72296 ( SUSE ):  8.7
    CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-72296 ( SUSE ):  6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-72296 ( NVD ):  9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-72297 ( SUSE ):  6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-72297 ( NVD ):  7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-72306 ( SUSE ):  4.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-72307 ( SUSE ):  5.7
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-72307 ( SUSE ):  4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-72308 ( SUSE ):  5.7
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-72308 ( SUSE ):  4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-72317 ( SUSE ):  8.5
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-72317 ( SUSE ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-72317 ( NVD ):  9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-72323 ( SUSE ):  8.4
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-72323 ( SUSE ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-72323 ( NVD ):  9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-72325 ( SUSE ):  4.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-72330 ( SUSE ):  5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L
  * CVE-2026-72330 ( NVD ):  7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-72337 ( SUSE ):  4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H
  * CVE-2026-72339 ( SUSE ):  8.5
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-72339 ( SUSE ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-72339 ( NVD ):  9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-72341 ( SUSE ):  6.8
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-72341 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-72342 ( SUSE ):  5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H
  * CVE-2026-72342 ( NVD ):  8.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-72343 ( SUSE ):  6.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-72343 ( NVD ):  8.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-72345 ( SUSE ):  4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H
  * CVE-2026-72345 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-72347 ( SUSE ):  3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N
  * CVE-2026-72347 ( NVD ):  7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-72350 ( SUSE ):  4.8
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-72350 ( SUSE ):  3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L
  * CVE-2026-72350 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-72366 ( SUSE ):  6.8
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-72366 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-72366 ( NVD ):  9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-72379 ( SUSE ):  4.8
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-72379 ( SUSE ):  3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N
  * CVE-2026-72389 ( SUSE ):  8.5
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-72389 ( SUSE ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-72389 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-72398 ( SUSE ):  8.5
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-72398 ( SUSE ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-72398 ( NVD ):  9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-72399 ( SUSE ):  8.5
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-72399 ( SUSE ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-72399 ( NVD ):  9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-72414 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-72421 ( SUSE ):  6.8
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-72421 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-72421 ( NVD ):  10.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:N
  * CVE-2026-72425 ( SUSE ):  5.7
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-72425 ( SUSE ):  4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-72425 ( NVD ):  7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-72430 ( SUSE ):  5.7
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-72430 ( SUSE ):  4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-72437 ( SUSE ):  2.0
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-72437 ( SUSE ):  2.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L
  * CVE-2026-72438 ( SUSE ):  5.7
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-72438 ( SUSE ):  4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-72438 ( NVD ):  7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-72439 ( SUSE ):  4.8
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-72439 ( SUSE ):  3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L
  * CVE-2026-72440 ( SUSE ):  5.7
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-72440 ( SUSE ):  4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-72440 ( NVD ):  7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H
  * CVE-2026-72448 ( SUSE ):  5.7
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-72448 ( SUSE ):  4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-72450 ( SUSE ):  6.8
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-72450 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-72450 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-72459 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-72459 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-72460 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-72460 ( NVD ):  7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-72464 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-72464 ( NVD ):  7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-72466 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-72466 ( NVD ):  9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-72467 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-72468 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-72469 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-72469 ( NVD ):  8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-72473 ( SUSE ):  5.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H
  * CVE-2026-72473 ( NVD ):  9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-72485 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-72485 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-72487 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-72487 ( NVD ):  7.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-72488 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-72488 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-72494 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-72494 ( NVD ):  9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-72495 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-72495 ( NVD ):  9.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-72497 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-72497 ( NVD ):  8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-72499 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-72499 ( NVD ):  8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-72500 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-72500 ( NVD ):  8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-72501 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-72502 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-72502 ( NVD ):  7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-74255 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-74255 ( NVD ):  9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-74261 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-74269 ( SUSE ):  6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H
  * CVE-2026-74269 ( NVD ):  9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-74270 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-74270 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-74282 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-74282 ( NVD ):  7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-74284 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-74286 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-74296 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-74296 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-74297 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-74297 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-74307 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-74308 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-74313 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-74313 ( NVD ):  8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-74316 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-74316 ( NVD ):  7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-74317 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-74317 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-74318 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-74321 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-74321 ( NVD ):  7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-74334 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-74334 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-74345 ( SUSE ):  8.7
    CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-74345 ( SUSE ):  7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-74345 ( NVD ):  9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-74346 ( SUSE ):  6.9
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-74346 ( SUSE ):  6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-74349 ( SUSE ):  6.7
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-74349 ( SUSE ):  6.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-74349 ( NVD ):  7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-74363 ( SUSE ):  6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-74363 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-74375 ( SUSE ):  5.7
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-74375 ( SUSE ):  4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-74377 ( SUSE ):  6.9
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-74377 ( SUSE ):  6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-74377 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-74378 ( SUSE ):  7.3
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-74378 ( SUSE ):  7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-74378 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-74382 ( SUSE ):  6.8
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-74382 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-74388 ( SUSE ):  7.3
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-74388 ( SUSE ):  7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-74388 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-74390 ( SUSE ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-74390 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-74394 ( SUSE ):  6.8
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-74394 ( SUSE ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-74394 ( NVD ):  9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-74395 ( SUSE ):  6.8
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-74395 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-74397 ( SUSE ):  2.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L
  * CVE-2026-74397 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-74406 ( SUSE ):  7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-74406 ( NVD ):  9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-74464 ( SUSE ):  5.7
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-74464 ( SUSE ):  4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-74474 ( SUSE ):  6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-74474 ( NVD ):  9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-74475 ( SUSE ):  3.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L
  * CVE-2026-74475 ( NVD ):  10.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:L
  * CVE-2026-74476 ( SUSE ):  7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-74476 ( NVD ):  9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-74479 ( SUSE ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-74479 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-74481 ( SUSE ):  4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-74481 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-74482 ( SUSE ):  4.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-74482 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-74495 ( SUSE ):  4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-74495 ( NVD ):  9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-74496 ( SUSE ):  7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-74496 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-74510 ( SUSE ):  6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-74510 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-74512 ( SUSE ):  6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-74512 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-74513 ( SUSE ):  7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-74513 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-74517 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-74517 ( NVD ):  9.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-74518 ( SUSE ):  7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-74518 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-74523 ( SUSE ):  4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-74523 ( NVD ):  7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-74527 ( SUSE ):  6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:N/I:L/A:H
  * CVE-2026-74527 ( NVD ):  8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-74533 ( SUSE ):  5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-74533 ( NVD ):  8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-74534 ( SUSE ):  5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-74534 ( NVD ):  8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-74535 ( SUSE ):  5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-74535 ( NVD ):  8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-74536 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-74537 ( SUSE ):  7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-74537 ( NVD ):  8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-74545 ( SUSE ):  7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-74545 ( NVD ):  9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-74548 ( SUSE ):  6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-74548 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-74550 ( SUSE ):  5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-74550 ( NVD ):  7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-74555 ( SUSE ):  4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-74556 ( SUSE ):  8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-74556 ( NVD ):  9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-74557 ( SUSE ):  4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N
  * CVE-2026-74557 ( NVD ):  7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N
  * CVE-2026-74563 ( SUSE ):  4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-74563 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-74566 ( SUSE ):  4.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:L
  * CVE-2026-74567 ( SUSE ):  6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-74567 ( NVD ):  7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-74571 ( SUSE ):  4.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-74577 ( SUSE ):  3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N
  * CVE-2026-74581 ( SUSE ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-74581 ( NVD ):  9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-74582 ( SUSE ):  7.3
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-74582 ( SUSE ):  7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-74582 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-74584 ( SUSE ):  5.8
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-74584 ( SUSE ):  5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:L
  * CVE-2026-74584 ( NVD ):  7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:N/A:N
  * CVE-2026-74598 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-74598 ( NVD ):  7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N
  * CVE-2026-74610 ( SUSE ):  6.9
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-74610 ( SUSE ):  6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H
  * CVE-2026-74610 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-74612 ( SUSE ):  8.5
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-74612 ( SUSE ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-74612 ( NVD ):  10.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-74615 ( SUSE ):  7.3
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-74615 ( SUSE ):  7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-74615 ( NVD ):  8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-74616 ( SUSE ):  8.5
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-74616 ( SUSE ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-74616 ( NVD ):  9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-74622 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-74644 ( SUSE ):  5.7
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-74644 ( SUSE ):  4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-74665 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-74665 ( NVD ):  9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N
  * CVE-2026-74669 ( SUSE ):  7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-74669 ( NVD ):  9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-74695 ( SUSE ):  7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-74695 ( NVD ):  7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-74705 ( SUSE ):  5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-74705 ( NVD ):  10.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-74712 ( SUSE ):  4.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:L
  * CVE-2026-74712 ( NVD ):  9.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-74717 ( SUSE ):  4.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-74717 ( NVD ):  7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-74719 ( SUSE ):  7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-74722 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-74723 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-74723 ( NVD ):  9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-74730 ( SUSE ):  6.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-74730 ( NVD ):  9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-74737 ( SUSE ):  8.5
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-74737 ( SUSE ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-74737 ( NVD ):  9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-74743 ( SUSE ):  8.5
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-74743 ( SUSE ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-74743 ( NVD ):  9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-74744 ( SUSE ):  8.5
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-74744 ( SUSE ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-74744 ( NVD ):  9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-80529 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-80530 ( SUSE ):  7.5
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-80530 ( SUSE ):  7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-80530 ( NVD ):  7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N
  * CVE-2026-80531 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-80531 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-80533 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-80534 ( SUSE ):  5.7
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-80534 ( SUSE ):  4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-80535 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-80557 ( SUSE ):  6.9
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-80557 ( SUSE ):  6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-80557 ( NVD ):  9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-80558 ( SUSE ):  7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-80558 ( NVD ):  9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-80561 ( SUSE ):  7.3
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-80561 ( SUSE ):  7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-80561 ( NVD ):  9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-80586 ( SUSE ):  6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:L
  * CVE-2026-80586 ( NVD ):  9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-80589 ( SUSE ):  6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-80589 ( NVD ):  9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-80590 ( SUSE ):  6.8
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-80590 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-80590 ( NVD ):  8.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-80603 ( SUSE ):  6.9
    CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-80603 ( SUSE ):  6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N
  * CVE-2026-80603 ( NVD ):  9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N
  * CVE-2026-80609 ( SUSE ):  6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-80609 ( NVD ):  9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-80629 ( SUSE ):  6.9
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-80629 ( SUSE ):  6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-80646 ( SUSE ):  6.8
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-80646 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-80646 ( NVD ):  7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-80647 ( SUSE ):  2.0
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-80647 ( SUSE ):  2.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L
  * CVE-2026-80667 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-80681 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-80681 ( NVD ):  9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-80693 ( SUSE ):  6.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-80693 ( NVD ):  9.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-80714 ( SUSE ):  8.5
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-80714 ( SUSE ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-80714 ( NVD ):  9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-80721 ( SUSE ):  7.5
    CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-80721 ( SUSE ):  8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-80721 ( NVD ):  8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-80727 ( SUSE ):  1.0
    CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:H/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-80727 ( SUSE ):  2.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L
  * CVE-2026-80731 ( SUSE ):  5.7
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-80731 ( SUSE ):  5.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-80731 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-80737 ( SUSE ):  7.3
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-80737 ( SUSE ):  7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-80737 ( NVD ):  7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
  * CVE-2026-80739 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-80805 ( SUSE ):  6.8
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-80805 ( SUSE ):  5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-80813 ( SUSE ):  7.1
    CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-80813 ( SUSE ):  6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
  * CVE-2026-80838 ( SUSE ):  5.8
    CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
  * CVE-2026-80838 ( SUSE ):  6.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H

  
Affected Products:

  * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0
  * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server High Availability Extension 16.0

  
  
An update that solves 885 vulnerabilities, contains two features and has 37
fixes can now be installed.

## Description:

The SUSE Linux Enterprise 16.0 kernel was updated to fix various security
issues:

The following security issues were fixed:

  * CVE-2025-68214: timers: Fix NULL function pointer race in
    timer_shutdown_sync() (bsc#1255225).
  * CVE-2025-68358: btrfs: fix racy bitfield write in
    btrfs_clear_space_info_full() (bsc#1255531).
  * CVE-2025-68780: sched/deadline: only set free_cpus for online runqueues
    (bsc#1256671).
  * CVE-2025-71075: scsi: aic94xx: fix use-after-free in device removal path
    (bsc#1256629).
  * CVE-2026-23113: io_uring/io-wq: check IO_WQ_BIT_EXIT inside work run loop
    (bsc#1258278).
  * CVE-2026-23306: scsi: pm8001: Fix use-after-free in pm8001_queue_command()
    (bsc#1260501).
  * CVE-2026-23348: cxl/mem: Clarify @host for devm_cxl_add_nvdimm()
    (bsc#1260577).
  * CVE-2026-31418: netfilter: ipset: drop logically empty buckets in mtype_del
    (bsc#1262073).
  * CVE-2026-31530: cxl/port: Fix use after free of parent_port in
    cxl_detach_ep() (bsc#1262756).
  * CVE-2026-31531: ipv4: nexthop: allocate skb dynamically in rtm_get_nexthop()
    (bsc#1263004).
  * CVE-2026-43116: netfilter: ctnetlink: ensure safe access to master conntrack
    (bsc#1264619).
  * CVE-2026-43125: dlm: validate length in dlm_search_rsb_tree (bsc#1264541).
  * CVE-2026-43163: md/bitmap: fix GPF in write_page caused by resize race
    (bsc#1264335).
  * CVE-2026-43239: smb: client: prevent races in ->query_interfaces()
    (bsc#1264444).
  * CVE-2026-43271: md-cluster: fix NULL pointer dereference in
    process_metadata_update (bsc#1264587).
  * CVE-2026-43299: btrfs: do not ASSERT() when the fs flips RO inside
    btrfs_repair_io_failure() (bsc#1264851).
  * CVE-2026-43331: x86/kexec: Disable KCOV instrumentation after
    load_segments() (bsc#1265132).
  * CVE-2026-43355: iio: light: bh1780: fix PM runtime leak on error path
    (bsc#1265036).
  * CVE-2026-43363: x86/apic: Disable x2apic on resume if the kernel expects so
    (bsc#1265068).
  * CVE-2026-43416: powerpc, perf: Check that current->mm is alive before
    getting user callchain (bsc#1265121).
  * CVE-2026-43439: cgroup: fix race between task migration and iteration
    (bsc#1265141).
  * CVE-2026-43448: nvme-pci: Fix race bug in nvme_poll_irqdisable()
    (bsc#1264807).
  * CVE-2026-45860: netfilter: nf_conncount: increase the connection clean up
    limit to 64 (bsc#1266710).
  * CVE-2026-45897: netfilter: nft_counter: serialize reset with spinlock
    (bsc#1266897).
  * CVE-2026-45968: cpuidle: Skip governor when only one idle state is available
    (bsc#1267023).
  * CVE-2026-46007: hwmon: (powerz) Avoid cacheline sharing for DMA buffer
    (bsc#1267586).
  * CVE-2026-46070: md/raid5: validate payload size before accessing journal
    metadata (bsc#1267501).
  * CVE-2026-46107: dm-thin: fix metadata refcount underflow (bsc#1267612).
  * CVE-2026-46115: block: add pgmap check to biovec_phys_mergeable
    (bsc#1266874).
  * CVE-2026-46133: RDMA/rxe: Reject unknown opcodes before ICRC processing
    (bsc#1266928).
  * CVE-2026-46135: nvmet-tcp: remove redundant calls to nvmet_tcp_fatal_error()
    (bsc#1267373).
  * CVE-2026-46195: smb: client: validate dacloffset before building DACL
    pointers (bsc#1266860).
  * CVE-2026-46304: nvmet: avoid recursive nvmet-wq flush in nvmet_ctrl_free
    (bsc#1267985).
  * CVE-2026-52912: netfilter: nf_queue: hold bridge skb->dev while queued
    (bsc#1269000).
  * CVE-2026-52920: netfilter: xt_policy: fix strict mode inbound policy
    matching (bsc#1269013).
  * CVE-2026-52928: af_unix: Reject SIOCATMARK on non-stream sockets
    (bsc#1269010).
  * CVE-2026-52929: sctp: stream: fully roll back denied add-stream state
    (bsc#1269004).
  * CVE-2026-52935: xfrm: espintcp: do not reuse an in-progress partial send
    (bsc#1268979).
  * CVE-2026-52939: net/rds: fix NULL deref in rds_ib_send_cqe_handler() on
    masked atomic completion (bsc#1268972).
  * CVE-2026-52946: fs/fcntl: fix SOFTIRQ-unsafe lock order in fasync signaling
    (bsc#1269113).
  * CVE-2026-52977: futex: Prevent lockup in requeue-PI during signal/ timeout
    wakeup (bsc#1269242).
  * CVE-2026-52990: fsnotify: fix inode reference leak in fsnotify_recalc_mask()
    (bsc#1269108).
  * CVE-2026-52991: sched/psi: fix race between file release and pressure write
    (bsc#1269134).
  * CVE-2026-52994: vsock/virtio: fix MSG_ZEROCOPY pinned-pages accounting
    (bsc#1269126).
  * CVE-2026-53001: netfilter: xtables: restrict several matches to inet family
    (bsc#1269114).
  * CVE-2026-53031: bpf: Validate node_id in arena_alloc_pages() (bsc#1269380).
  * CVE-2026-53033: bpf, sockmap: Take state lock for af_unix iter
    (bsc#1269388).
  * CVE-2026-53034: bpf, sockmap: Fix af_unix null-ptr-deref in proto update
    (bsc#1269140).
  * CVE-2026-53048: gfs2: prevent NULL pointer dereference during unmount
    (bsc#1269162).
  * CVE-2026-53059: dm log: fix out-of-bounds write due to region_count overflow
    (bsc#1269655).
  * CVE-2026-53061: dm cache: fix dirty mapping checking in passthrough mode
    switching (bsc#1269685).
  * CVE-2026-53076: bpf: Fix OOB in pcpu_init_value (bsc#1269695).
  * CVE-2026-53077: net/rds: Restrict use of RDS/IB to the initial network
    namespace (bsc#1269412).
  * CVE-2026-53089: bpf: Fix use-after-free in offloaded map/prog info fill
    (bsc#1269783).
  * CVE-2026-53091: net: account for encap headers in qdisc pkt len
    (bsc#1269530).
  * CVE-2026-53092: bpf: Fix linked reg delta tracking when src_reg == dst_reg
    (bsc#1269528).
  * CVE-2026-53094: bpf: Fix stale offload->prog pointer after constant blinding
    (bsc#1269965).
  * CVE-2026-53096: bpf: Use RCU-safe iteration in dev_map_redirect_multi() SKB
    path (bsc#1269969).
  * CVE-2026-53109: powerpc/pgtable-frag: Fix bad page state in pte_frag_destroy
    (bsc#1269417).
  * CVE-2026-53110: s390: always declare expoline thunks (bsc#1269985).
  * CVE-2026-53111: bpf: test_run: Fix the null pointer dereference issue in
    bpf_lwt_xmit_push_encap (bsc#1269167).
  * CVE-2026-53114: perf: Extend the bit width of the arch-specific flag
    (bsc#1269999).
  * CVE-2026-53126: blk-cgroup: fix disk reference leak in
    blkcg_maybe_throttle_current() (bsc#1269635).
  * CVE-2026-53129: fs/mbcache: cancel shrink work before destroying the cache
    (bsc#1269633).
  * CVE-2026-53142: drm/xe/display: fix oops in suspend/shutdown without display
    (bsc#1269402).
  * CVE-2026-53154: mm/hugetlb: restore reservation on error in hugetlb folio
    copy paths (bsc#1269665).
  * CVE-2026-53163: locking/rtmutex: Skip remove_waiter() when waiter is not
    enqueued (bsc#1269306).
  * CVE-2026-53180: timers/migration: Fix livelock in tmigr_handle_remote_up()
    (bsc#1269888).
  * CVE-2026-53207: mm/memory-failure: fix hugetlb_lock AA deadlock in
    get_huge_page_for_hwpoison (bsc#1269590).
  * CVE-2026-53219: netfilter: x_tables: avoid leaking percpu counter pointers
    (bsc#1269686).
  * CVE-2026-53220: netfilter: revalidate bridge ports (bsc#1269381).
  * CVE-2026-53223: net: guard timestamp cmsgs to real error queue skbs
    (bsc#1269301).
  * CVE-2026-53228: ipv6: sit: reload inner IPv6 header after GSO offloads
    (bsc#1269256).
  * CVE-2026-53238: netlabel: validate unlabeled address and mask attribute
    lengths (bsc#1269774).
  * CVE-2026-53264: net/sched: act_api: use RCU with deferred freeing for action
    lifecycle (bsc#1269238).
  * CVE-2026-53269: netfilter: synproxy: add mutex to guard hook reference
    counting (bsc#1269579).
  * CVE-2026-53284: btrfs: only release the dirty pages io tree after successful
    writes (bsc#1269816).
  * CVE-2026-53291: ALSA: hda/conexant: Fix missing error check for jack
    detection (bsc#1269697).
  * CVE-2026-53309: ocfs2/dlm: fix off-by-one in dlm_match_regions() region
    comparison (bsc#1269815).
  * CVE-2026-53330: drm/amd/display: Fix out-of-bounds read in (bsc#1270090).
  * CVE-2026-53336: nvmem: layouts: onie-tlv: fix hang on unknown types
    (bsc#1270108).
  * CVE-2026-53337: net: bonding: fix NULL pointer dereference in
    bond_do_ioctl() (bsc#1270251).
  * CVE-2026-53341: fhandle: fix UAF due to unlocked ->mnt_ns read in
    may_decode_fh() (bsc#1270139).
  * CVE-2026-53353: hsr: Remove WARN_ONCE() in hsr_addr_is_self() (bsc#1270111).
  * CVE-2026-53365: vsock/virtio: fix zerocopy completion for multi-skb sends
    (bsc#1271365).
  * CVE-2026-63801: tipc: fix slab-use-after-free Read in tipc_aead_decrypt_done
    (bsc#1272230).
  * CVE-2026-63803: hdlc_ppp: sync per-proto timers before freeing hdlc state
    (bsc#1272284).
  * CVE-2026-63804: gfs2: fix use-after-free in gfs2_qd_dealloc (bsc#1272287).
  * CVE-2026-63808: exfat: fix potential use-after-free in
    exfat_find_dir_entry() (bsc#1272260).
  * CVE-2026-63810: block: Avoid mounting the bdev pseudo-filesystem in
    userspace (bsc#1272297).
  * CVE-2026-63823: keys: Pin request_key_auth payload in instantiate paths
    (bsc#1272182).
  * CVE-2026-63828: apparmor: mediate the implicit connect of TCP fast open
    sendmsg (bsc#1272175).
  * CVE-2026-63860: RDMA/core: Prefer NLA_NUL_STRING (bsc#1272429).
  * CVE-2026-63865: bpf: Drop task_to_inode and inet_conn_established from lsm
    sleepable hooks (bsc#1272486).
  * CVE-2026-63868: net: garp: fix unsigned integer underflow in
    garp_pdu_parse_attr (bsc#1272497).
  * CVE-2026-63879: drm/amdgpu: fix amdgpu_hmm_range_get_pages (bsc#1272569).
  * CVE-2026-63887: scsi: target: iscsi: Bound iscsi_encode_text_output()
    appends to rsp_buf (bsc#1272385).
  * CVE-2026-63888: scsi: target: iscsi: Fix CRC overread and double-free in
    iscsit_handle_text_cmd() (bsc#1272390).
  * CVE-2026-63889: scsi: scsi_transport_fc: Widen FPIN pname walker counter to
    u32 (bsc#1272423).
  * CVE-2026-63890: scsi: fcoe: Reject FIP descriptors with zero fip_dlen in CVL
    walker (bsc#1272426).
  * CVE-2026-63891: thunderbolt: property: Cap recursion depth in
    __tb_property_parse_dir() (bsc#1272641).
  * CVE-2026-63901: USB: serial: digi_acceleport: fix memory corruption with
    small endpoints (bsc#1272501).
  * CVE-2026-63917: ip6: vti: Use ip6_tnl.net in vti6_changelink()
    (bsc#1272904).
  * CVE-2026-63918: l2tp: use refcount_inc_not_zero in
    l2tp_session_get_by_ifname (bsc#1272905).
  * CVE-2026-63920: ipv6: validate extension header length before copying to
    cmsg (bsc#1272877).
  * CVE-2026-63921: ip6: vti: Use ip6_tnl.net in vti6_siocdevprivate()
    (bsc#1272918).
  * CVE-2026-63922,CVE-2026-63924: ipv6: exthdrs: refresh nh after handling HAO
    option (bsc#1272855).
  * CVE-2026-63925: macsec: fix replay protection at XPN lower-PN wrap
    (bsc#1273008).
  * CVE-2026-63926: bpf: sockmap: fix tail fragment offset in bpf_msg_push_data
    (bsc#1273019).
  * CVE-2026-63941: KVM: arm64: Correctly cap ZCR_EL2 provided by a guest
    hypervisor (bsc#1272869).
  * CVE-2026-63969: ipv6: fix possible infinite loop in rt6_fill_node()
    (bsc#1272484).
  * CVE-2026-63970: vsock/virtio: bind uarg before filling zerocopy skb
    (bsc#1272673).
  * CVE-2026-63984: ipv6: rpl: fix hdrlen overflow in ipv6_rpl_srh_decompress()
    (bsc#1272865).
  * CVE-2026-63985: ethtool: eeprom: add more safeties to EEPROM Netlink
    fallback (bsc#1272963).
  * CVE-2026-63986: ethtool: tsinfo: don't pass ERR_PTR to genlmsg_cancel on
    prepare failure (bsc#1272969).
  * CVE-2026-63987: ethtool: coalesce: cap profile updates at
    NET_DIM_PARAMS_NUM_PROFILES (bsc#1272971).
  * CVE-2026-63990: bonding: refuse to enslave CAN devices (bsc#1273027).
  * CVE-2026-63992: tunnels: do not assume transport header in
    iptunnel_pmtud_check_icmp() (bsc#1272868).
  * CVE-2026-63993: vxlan: do not reuse cached ip_hdr() value after
    skb_tunnel_check_pmtu() (bsc#1279847).
  * CVE-2026-63995: ethtool: cmis: validate start_cmd_payload_size from module
    (bsc#1273033).
  * CVE-2026-63996: ethtool: cmis: require exact CDB reply length (bsc#1273032).
  * CVE-2026-63997: ethtool: module: avoid leaking a netdev ref on module flash
    errors (bsc#1273036).
  * CVE-2026-63998: ethtool: module: call ethnl_ops_complete() on module flash
    errors (bsc#1273037).
  * CVE-2026-63999: ethtool: rss: fix indir_table and hkey leak on get_rxfh
    failure (bsc#1273038).
  * CVE-2026-64000: net: hsr: fix potential OOB access in supervision frame
    handling (bsc#1273030).
  * CVE-2026-64002: ipv4: free net->ipv4.sysctl_local_reserved_ports after
    unregister_net_sysctl_table() (bsc#1273774).
  * CVE-2026-64003: scsi: core: Run queues for all non-SDEV_DEL devices from
    scsi_run_host_queues (bsc#1273782).
  * CVE-2026-64004: net/iucv: fix locking in .getsockopt (bsc#1273804).
  * CVE-2026-64005: net/smc: Do not re-initialize smc hashtables (bsc#1273831).
  * CVE-2026-64006: netfilter: nf_tables: fix dst corruption in same register
    operation (bsc#1273834).
  * CVE-2026-64007: netfilter: synproxy: refresh tcphdr after
    skb_ensure_writable (bsc#1273105).
  * CVE-2026-64017: blk-mq: pop cached request if it is usable (bsc#1273770).
  * CVE-2026-64024: tcp: fix stale per-CPU tcp_tw_isn leak enabling ISN
    prediction (bsc#1273107).
  * CVE-2026-64033: RDMA/rtrs: Fix use-after-free in path file creation cleanup
    (bsc#1273134).
  * CVE-2026-64047: net: tls: fix off-by-one in sg_chain entry count for wrapped
    sk_msg ring (bsc#1273060).
  * CVE-2026-64048: net/smc: reject CHID-0 ACCEPT that matches an empty ism_dev
    slot (bsc#1273484).
  * CVE-2026-64052: block: bio-integrity: Fix null-ptr-deref in
    bio_integrity_map_user() (bsc#1272983).
  * CVE-2026-64053: block: don't overwrite bip_vcnt in bio_integrity_copy_user()
    (bsc#1272985).
  * CVE-2026-64054: net: shaper: reject duplicate leaves in GROUP request
    (bsc#1272894).
  * CVE-2026-64055: net: ethernet: cortina: Carry over frag counter
    (bsc#1272893).
  * CVE-2026-64056: net: ethernet: cortina: Make RX SKB per-port (bsc#1272502).
  * CVE-2026-64071: nvme-pci: fix use-after-free in nvme_free_host_mem()
    (bsc#1273486).
  * CVE-2026-64073: irq_work: Fix use-after-free in irq_work_single() on
    PREEMPT_RT (bsc#1273490).
  * CVE-2026-64088: batman-adv: tt: fix negative tt_buff_len (bsc#1273463).
  * CVE-2026-64089: batman-adv: tt: fix negative last_changeset_len
    (bsc#1272513).
  * CVE-2026-64093: batman-adv: tp_meter: directly shut down timer on cleanup
    (bsc#1273461).
  * CVE-2026-64099: drm/v3d: Fix use-after-free of CPU job query arrays on error
    path (bsc#1273465).
  * CVE-2026-64102: RDMA/siw: Reject MPA FPDU length underflow before signed
    receive math (bsc#1272516).
  * CVE-2026-64103: scsi: isci: Fix use-after-free in device removal path
    (bsc#1273759).
  * CVE-2026-64109: af_unix: Fix UAF read of tail->len in
    unix_stream_data_wait() (bsc#1273748).
  * CVE-2026-64111: lsm: hold cred_guard_mutex for lsm_set_self_attr()
    (bsc#1273740).
  * CVE-2026-64112: rbd: eliminate a race in lock_dwork draining on unmap
    (bsc#1273741).
  * CVE-2026-64113: ixgbevf: fix use-after-free in VEPA multicast source pruning
    (bsc#1272262).
  * CVE-2026-64114: ipv4: raw: reject IP_HDRINCL packets with ihl < 5
    (bsc#1273742).
  * CVE-2026-64115: vsock/vmci: fix UAF when peer resets connection during
    handshake (bsc#1273745).
  * CVE-2026-64118: qed: fix double free in qed_cxt_tables_alloc()
    (bsc#1273749).
  * CVE-2026-64119: l2tp: use list_del_rcu in l2tp_session_unhash (bsc#1273746).
  * CVE-2026-64121: net: ifb: report ethtool stats over num_tx_queues
    (bsc#1273743).
  * CVE-2026-64125: net: bcmgenet: keep RBUF EEE/PM disabled (bsc#1272346).
  * CVE-2026-64131: mm/memory: fix spurious warning when unmapping device-
    private/exclusive pages (bsc#1274063).
  * CVE-2026-64146: erofs: fix metabuf leak in inode xattr initialization
    (bsc#1273681).
  * CVE-2026-64147: pds_core: fix debugfs_lookup dentry leak and error handling
    (bsc#1273119).
  * CVE-2026-64148: pds_core: fix error handling in pdsc_devcmd_wait
    (bsc#1273956).
  * CVE-2026-64162: idpf: fix read_dev_clk_lock spinlock init in idpf_ptp_init()
    (bsc#1272366).
  * CVE-2026-64164: btrfs: tracepoints: fix sleep while in atomic context in
    btrfs_sync_file() (bsc#1273957).
  * CVE-2026-64177: phonet/pep: disable BH around forwarded sk_receive_skb()
    (bsc#1272148).
  * CVE-2026-64179: net: wwan: iosm: fix potential memory leaks in
    ipc_imem_init() (bsc#1272149).
  * CVE-2026-64180: mm/memory_hotplug: fix memory block reference leak on remove
    (bsc#1273679).
  * CVE-2026-64184: mm/damon/sysfs-schemes: call missing mem_cgroup_iter_break()
    (bsc#1272199).
  * CVE-2026-64185: sysfs: don't remove existing directory on update failure
    (bsc#1272200).
  * CVE-2026-64190: net: team: fix NULL pointer dereference in team_xmit during
    mode change (bsc#1272210).
  * CVE-2026-64192: bpf: Reject BPF_MAP_TYPE_INODE_STORAGE creation if BPF LSM
    is uninitialized (bsc#1272213).
  * CVE-2026-64210: net/mlx5e: xsk: Fix unlocked writing to ICOSQ (bsc#1273899).
  * CVE-2026-64214: powerpc/time: Remove redundant preempt_disable|enable()
    calls from arch_irq_work_raise() (bsc#1272799).
  * CVE-2026-64217: netfs: Fix overrun check in netfs_extract_user_iter()
    (bsc#1272798).
  * CVE-2026-64222: octeontx2-pf: avoid double free of pool->stack on AQ init
    failure (bsc#1272788).
  * CVE-2026-64224: octeontx2-pf: fix double free in rvu_rep_rsrc_init()
    (bsc#1272804).
  * CVE-2026-64225: octeontx2-af: CGX: add bounds check to cgx_speed_mbps index
    (bsc#1272786).
  * CVE-2026-64232: block: recompute nr_integrity_segments in
    blk_insert_cloned_request (bsc#1272791).
  * CVE-2026-64239: mm/damon/sysfs-schemes: delete tried region in
    regions_rmdirs() (bsc#1273898).
  * CVE-2026-64244: drivers/base/memory: set mem->altmap after successful device
    registration (bsc#1273812).
  * CVE-2026-64253: kernel/fork: clear PF_BLOCK_TS in copy_process()
    (bsc#1273904).
  * CVE-2026-64256: xfs: don't wrap around quota ids in dqiterate (bsc#1273271).
  * CVE-2026-64265: fuse: clear intr_entry in fuse_resend and
    fuse_remove_pending_req (bsc#1273947).
  * CVE-2026-64268: RDMA/siw: bound Read Response placement to the RREAD length
    (bsc#1273276).
  * CVE-2026-64269: RDMA/rtrs-srv: Bound RDMA-Write length to chunk size in
    rdma_write_sg (bsc#1273280).
  * CVE-2026-64283: KVM: guest_memfd: Treat memslot binding offset+size as
    unsigned values (bsc#1273870).
  * CVE-2026-64286: KVM: arm64: Clear __hyp_running_vcpu when flushing the pKVM
    hyp vCPU (bsc#1274058).
  * CVE-2026-64287: KVM: arm64: Bound used_lrs when flushing the pKVM hyp vCPU
    (bsc#1273325).
  * CVE-2026-64294: mm: do file ownership checks with the proper mount idmap
    (bsc#1273525).
  * CVE-2026-64296: exfat: bound uniname advance in exfat_find_dir_entry()
    (bsc#1273975).
  * CVE-2026-64298: NFSv4: include MAY_WRITE in open permission mask for O_TRUNC
    (bsc#1273550).
  * CVE-2026-64300: perf/aux: Fix page UAF in map_range() (bsc#1273852).
  * CVE-2026-64307: crypto: ccp - Do not initialize SNP for ioctl(SNP_CONFIG)
    (bsc#1273567).
  * CVE-2026-64315: crypto: caam - use print_hex_dump_devel to guard key hex
    dumps (bsc#1274028).
  * CVE-2026-64316: crypto: caam - use print_hex_dump_devel to guard key hex
    dumps (bsc#1273598).
  * CVE-2026-64317: isofs: bound Rock Ridge symlink components to the SL record
    (bsc#1273936).
  * CVE-2026-64319: nvmet-auth: validate reply message payload bounds against
    transfer length (bsc#1273339).
  * CVE-2026-64320: nvmet: fix pre-auth out-of-bounds heap read in Discovery Get
    Log Page (bsc#1273420).
  * CVE-2026-64321: nvme: target: rdma: fix ndev refcount leak on queue connect
    (bsc#1273864).
  * CVE-2026-64322: udf: validate sparing table length as an entry count, not a
    byte count (bsc#1273958).
  * CVE-2026-64323: udf: validate VAT header length against the VAT inode size
    (bsc#1273305).
  * CVE-2026-64326: block: skip sync_blockdev() on surprise removal in
    bdev_mark_dead() (bsc#1273312).
  * CVE-2026-64327: usb: gadget: f_fs: Initialize epfile->in early to fix
    endpoint direction checks (bsc#1273283).
  * CVE-2026-64354: bpf: Validate BTF repeated field counts before expansion
    (bsc#1274060).
  * CVE-2026-64355: bpf: Reject fragmented frames in devmap (bsc#1273422).
  * CVE-2026-64364: HID: multitouch: fix out-of-bounds bit access on mt_io_flags
    (bsc#1273495).
  * CVE-2026-64368: mm/slab: do not limit zeroing to orig_size when only red
    zoning is enabled (bsc#1273997).
  * CVE-2026-64373: cpufreq: Fix hotplug-suspend race during reboot
    (bsc#1273776).
  * CVE-2026-64375: proc: protect ptrace_may_access() with exec_update_lock (FD
    links) (bsc#1273868).
  * CVE-2026-64378: writeback: fix race between cgroup_writeback_umount() and
    inode_switch_wbs() (bsc#1273603).
  * CVE-2026-64381: smb: client: Fix next buffer leak in
    receive_encrypted_standard() (bsc#1273860).
  * CVE-2026-64382: smb: client: fix double-free in SMB2_open() replay
    (bsc#1273291).
  * CVE-2026-64383: smb: client: fix double-free in SMB2_flush() replay
    (bsc#1273426).
  * CVE-2026-64384: smb: client: fix change notify replay double-free
    (bsc#1274541).
  * CVE-2026-64385: smb: client: fix double-free in SMB2_ioctl() replay
    (bsc#1274539).
  * CVE-2026-64386: smb: client: fix query_info() replay double-free
    (bsc#1274543).
  * CVE-2026-64387: smb: client: fix query directory replay double-free
    (bsc#1274545).
  * CVE-2026-64411: netfilter: ebtables: terminate table name before
    find_table_lock() (bsc#1274077).
  * CVE-2026-64412: netfilter: ebtables: module names must be null-terminated
    (bsc#1273780).
  * CVE-2026-64415: mm/swap: add cond_resched() in swap_reclaim_full_clusters to
    prevent softlockup (bsc#1273317).
  * CVE-2026-64416: mm: swap_cgroup: fix NULL deref in lookup_swap_cgroup_id on
    swapless host (bsc#1273286).
  * CVE-2026-64423: ipv4: igmp: remove multicast group from hash table on device
    destruction (bsc#1274274).
  * CVE-2026-64434: Bluetooth: L2CAP: Fix UAF in channel timeout by holding conn
    ref (bsc#1273880).
  * CVE-2026-64436: net: af_key: initialize alg_key_len for IPComp states
    (bsc#1274277).
  * CVE-2026-64450: tipc: fix out-of-bounds read in broadcast Gap ACK blocks
    (bsc#1273523).
  * CVE-2026-64452: 6lowpan: fix NHC entry use-after-free on error path
    (bsc#1273460).
  * CVE-2026-64458: mm/damon/ops-common: handle extreme intervals in
    damon_hot_score() (bsc#1273788).
  * CVE-2026-64463: usb: typec: tcpci_rt1711h: unregister TCPCI port with devres
    (bsc#1273273).
  * CVE-2026-64472: vfio/mlx5: Fix racy bitfields and tighten struct layout
    (bsc#1274075).
  * CVE-2026-64477: x86,fs/resctrl: Prevent out-of-bounds access while offlining
    CPU when SNC enabled (bsc#1274264).
  * CVE-2026-64507: bpf: Support for hardening against JIT spraying
    (bsc#1273999).
  * CVE-2026-64518: tcp: Fix out-of-bounds access for twsk in
    tcp_ao_established_key() (bsc#1273524).
  * CVE-2026-64519: NFSD: Fix infinite loop in layout state revocation
    (bsc#1274252).
  * CVE-2026-64526: ethtool: tsconfig: fix missing ethnl_ops_complete()
    (bsc#1274052).
  * CVE-2026-64534: nvmet-tcp: check INIT_FAILED before nvmet_req_uninit in
    digest error (bsc#1273803).
  * CVE-2026-64535: nvmet-tcp: Fix potential UAF when ddgst mismatch
    (bsc#1273809).
  * CVE-2026-64537: bridge: cfm: reject invalid CCM interval at configuration
    time (bsc#1273289).
  * CVE-2026-64538: ipv6: Fix null-ptr-deref in fib6_nh_mtu_change()
    (bsc#1273335).
  * CVE-2026-64541: net/smc: fix UAF in smc_cdc_rx_handler() by pinning the
    socket (bsc#1273303).
  * CVE-2026-64542: ipv6: ndisc: fix NULL deref in accept_untracked_na()
    (bsc#1273309).
  * CVE-2026-64543: tipc: fix use-after-free of the discoverer in
    tipc_disc_rcv() (bsc#1273311).
  * CVE-2026-64545: net, bpf: check master for NULL in xdp_master_redirect()
    (bsc#1273318).
  * CVE-2026-64548: bpf, sockmap: reject overflowing copy + len in
    bpf_msg_push_data() (bsc#1273337).
  * CVE-2026-64551: sctp: validate STALE_COOKIE cause length before reading
    staleness (bsc#1273813).
  * CVE-2026-64552: virtio-net: fix len check in receive_big() (bsc#1273323).
  * CVE-2026-64553: net: psample: fix info leak in PSAMPLE_ATTR_DATA
    (bsc#1273336).
  * CVE-2026-64554: netfilter: bridge: fix stale prevhdr pointer in
    br_ip6_fragment() (bsc#1273340).
  * CVE-2026-64555: KVM: arm64: nv: Fix SPSR_EL2 restore in
    kvm_hyp_handle_mops() (bsc#1273331).
  * CVE-2026-64556: perf/core: Detach event groups during remove_on_exec
    (bsc#1273251).
  * CVE-2026-64563: rhashtable: clear stale iter->p on table restart
    (bsc#1273995).
  * CVE-2026-64567: btrfs: reject free space cache with more entries than pages
    (bsc#1274006).
  * CVE-2026-64569: mpls: fix NULL deref in mpls_valid_fib_dump_req() on
    CONFIG_INET=n (bsc#1274009).
  * CVE-2026-64572: ipv4: fib: free fib_alias with kfree_rcu() on insert error
    path (bsc#1274014).
  * CVE-2026-64576: nexthop: initialize extack in nh_res_bucket_migrate()
    (bsc#1274030).
  * CVE-2026-64577: gtp: check skb_pull_data() return in gtp1u_send_echo_resp()
    (bsc#1274031).
  * CVE-2026-64579: xfrm: policy: preallocate inexact bins before
    xfrm_hash_rebuild reinsert (bsc#1274036).
  * CVE-2026-64581: xfrm: fix sk_dst_cache double-free in xfrm_user_policy()
    (bsc#1274041).
  * CVE-2026-64582: RDMA/rxe: Fix a use-after-free problem in rxe_mmap
    (bsc#1274040).
  * CVE-2026-64586: wifi: brcmfmac: drain bus_reset work on device removal
    (bsc#1274492).
  * CVE-2026-68082: libceph: fix two unsafe bare decodes in decode_lockers()
    (bsc#1274581).
  * CVE-2026-68086: mm/khugepaged: write all dirty file folios when collapsing
    (bsc#1274713).
  * CVE-2026-68096: audit: fix recursive locking deadlock in audit_dupe_exe()
    (bsc#1274730).
  * CVE-2026-68105: drm/amdgpu: Fix kernel panic during driver load failure
    (bsc#1274849).
  * CVE-2026-68116: vxlan: mdb: Fix source list corruption on a failed replace
    (bsc#1274876).
  * CVE-2026-68117: tipc: clear sock->sk on the failed-insert path in
    tipc_sk_create() (bsc#1274881).
  * CVE-2026-68120: rtase: Workaround for TX hang caused by hardware packet
    parsing (bsc#1274887).
  * CVE-2026-68121: pppoe: reload header pointer after dev_hard_header()
    (bsc#1274888).
  * CVE-2026-68123: openvswitch: fix GSO userspace truncation underflow
    (bsc#1275169).
  * CVE-2026-68124: mctp: serial: handle zero-length frames to prevent rx buffer
    overflow (bsc#1275192).
  * CVE-2026-68127: ila: reload IPv6 header after pskb_may_pull in checksum
    adjust (bsc#1275237).
  * CVE-2026-68128: ice: reject out-of-range ptype in ice_parser_profile_init
    (bsc#1275238).
  * CVE-2026-68129: gve: fix Rx queue stall on alloc failure (bsc#1275517).
  * CVE-2026-68132: super: fix emergency thaw deadlock on frozen block devices
    (bsc#1275553).
  * CVE-2026-68133: ice: fix PTP Call Trace during PTP release (bsc#1275555).
  * CVE-2026-68135: net: hip04: fix RX buffer leak on build_skb failure
    (bsc#1275557).
  * CVE-2026-68136: net: gro: fix double aggregation of flush-marked skbs
    (bsc#1275474).
  * CVE-2026-68138: net/sched: serialize qdisc_rtab_list against concurrent
    get/put (bsc#1274941).
  * CVE-2026-68139: net/mlx5e: Use sender devcom for MPV master-up
    (bsc#1275578).
  * CVE-2026-68141: net/af_iucv: fix NULL deref in afiucv_hs_callback_syn()
    (bsc#1275094).
  * CVE-2026-68142: geneve: require CAP_NET_ADMIN in the device netns for
    changelink (bsc#1275582).
  * CVE-2026-68143: net: slip: serialize receive against buffer reallocation
    (bsc#1275583).
  * CVE-2026-68144: phonet: pep: fix use-after-free in pep_get_sb()
    (bsc#1275481).
  * CVE-2026-68145: iomap: fix out-of-bounds bitmap_set() with zero-length range
    (bsc#1275584).
  * CVE-2026-68148: fscrypt: Add missing superblock check in
    find_or_insert_direct_key() (bsc#1275588).
  * CVE-2026-68149: fs: preserve ACL_DONT_CACHE state in forget_cached_acl()
    (bsc#1275294).
  * CVE-2026-68152: amt: fix use-after-free in AMT delayed works (bsc#1275300).
  * CVE-2026-68153: libceph: remove debugfs files before client teardown
    (bsc#1275301).
  * CVE-2026-68154: libceph: reject zero bucket types in crush_decode
    (bsc#1275303).
  * CVE-2026-68155: libceph: Reject monmaps advertising zero monitors
    (bsc#1275304).
  * CVE-2026-68156: libceph: refresh auth->authorizer_buf{,_len} after
    authorizer update (bsc#1275305).
  * CVE-2026-68157: libceph: guard missing CRUSH type name lookup (bsc#1275306).
  * CVE-2026-68158: libceph: Fix multiplication overflow in
    decode_new_up_state_weight() (bsc#1275307).
  * CVE-2026-68159: libceph: bound pg_{temp,upmap,upmap_items} length to
    CEPH_PG_MAX_SIZE (bsc#1275470).
  * CVE-2026-68161: sctp: close UDP tunnel sockets during netns teardown
    (bsc#1274892).
  * CVE-2026-68164: mm/damon/core: disallow overlapping input ranges for
    damon_set_regions() (bsc#1274955).
  * CVE-2026-68165: mm/damon/core: validate ranges in damon_set_regions()
    (bsc#1274927).
  * CVE-2026-68166: userfaultfd: prevent registration of special VMAs
    (bsc#1274930).
  * CVE-2026-68169: mptcp: pm: userspace: fix use-after-free in get_local_id
    (bsc#1274952).
  * CVE-2026-68183: firmware: stratix10-svc: fix memory leaks and list
    corruption bugs (bsc#1274957).
  * CVE-2026-68198: wifi: ath6kl: fix use-after-free in aggr_reset_state()
    (bsc#1274803).
  * CVE-2026-68205: media: v4l2-fwnode: Fix subdev owner overwritten in
    v4l2_async_register_subdev_sensor() (bsc#1274934).
  * CVE-2026-68238: drm/amdgpu: Release VFCT ACPI table reference (bsc#1275704).
  * CVE-2026-68258: drm/amdkfd: Check bounds on CRIU restore queue type and mqd
    size (bsc#1275866).
  * CVE-2026-68267: drm/xe/rtp: Add RING_FORCE_TO_NONPRIV_DENY to OA whitelists
    (bsc#1275139).
  * CVE-2026-68273: drm/amdgpu: Fix context pstate override handling
    (bsc#1275129).
  * CVE-2026-68284: bpf, sockmap: Fix cork use-after-free in tcp_bpf_sendmsg()
    (bsc#1275970).
  * CVE-2026-68286: drop_monitor: perform u64_stats updates under IRQ-disabled
    section (bsc#1275973).
  * CVE-2026-68288: net: drop_monitor: fix info leak in NET_DM_ATTR_PAYLOAD
    (bsc#1275975).
  * CVE-2026-68289: tipc: fix integer overflow in tipc_recvmsg() and
    tipc_recvstream() (bsc#1275976).
  * CVE-2026-68293: net/mlx5: Fix MCIA register buffer overflow on 32 dword
    reads (bsc#1275091).
  * CVE-2026-68294: net: qrtr: restrict socket creation to the initial network
    namespace (bsc#1275092).
  * CVE-2026-68296: net: gre: fix lltx regression for GRE tunnels with SEQ/CSUM
    (bsc#1275045).
  * CVE-2026-68297: tipc: fix u16 MTU truncation in media and bearer MTU
    validation (bsc#1275040).
  * CVE-2026-68299: vmxnet3: fix BUG_ON in vmxnet3_get_hdr_len() for Geneve
    packets (bsc#1275088).
  * CVE-2026-68300: sctp: auth: verify auth requirement when auth_chunk is NULL
    (bsc#1275083).
  * CVE-2026-68302: amt: re-read skb header pointers after every pull
    (bsc#1275081).
  * CVE-2026-68313: tipc: fix infinite loop in __tipc_nl_compat_dumpit
    (bsc#1274665).
  * CVE-2026-68315: sctp: validate stream count in sctp_process_strreset_inreq()
    (bsc#1274662).
  * CVE-2026-68319: pds_core: fix deadlock between reset thread and remove
    (bsc#1274657).
  * CVE-2026-68320: sctp: fix auth_chunk_list capacity check in
    sctp_auth_ep_add_chunkid (bsc#1274659).
  * CVE-2026-68321: net: txgbe: fix FDIR filter leak on remove (bsc#1274652).
  * CVE-2026-68322: rds: Fix inet6_addr_lst NULL dereference when IPv6 is
    disabled (bsc#1274656).
  * CVE-2026-68325: iommu/amd: Bound the early ACPI HID map (bsc#1274651).
  * CVE-2026-68328: nfp: Check resource mutex allocation (bsc#1274646).
  * CVE-2026-68329: iommu/amd: Wait for completion instead of returning early in
    iommu_completion_wait() (bsc#1274645).
  * CVE-2026-68331: dpaa2-eth: put MAC endpoint device on disconnect
    (bsc#1274642).
  * CVE-2026-68333: dpaa2-switch: put MAC endpoint device on disconnect
    (bsc#1274644).
  * CVE-2026-68335: rds: drop incoming messages that cross network namespace
    boundaries (bsc#1274640).
  * CVE-2026-68336: bonding: fix devconf_all NULL dereference when IPv6 is
    disabled (bsc#1274639).
  * CVE-2026-68338: net/packet: avoid fanout hook re-registration after
    unregister (bsc#1274637).
  * CVE-2026-68375: bnxt_en: Handle partially initialized auxiliary devices
    (bsc#1274835).
  * CVE-2026-68377: net/sched: act_tunnel_key: Defer dst_release to RCU callback
    (bsc#1274831).
  * CVE-2026-68386: bpf, sockmap: Reject unhashed UDP sockets on sockmap update
    (bsc#1274814).
  * CVE-2026-68393: Bluetooth: hci_sync: extend conn_hash lookup critical
    sections (bsc#1274904).
  * CVE-2026-68395: ata: sata_dwc_460ex: enable SATA interrupts only after IRQ
    handler is registered (bsc#1274900).
  * CVE-2026-68397: net/iucv: take a reference on the socket found in
    afiucv_hs_rcv() (bsc#1274898).
  * CVE-2026-68398: ppp: defer channel free to an RCU grace period to fix
    pppol2tp RX UAF (bsc#1274908).
  * CVE-2026-68399: bpf: Fix UAF in sock clone early bailouts (bsc#1274897).
  * CVE-2026-68408: wifi: cfg80211: convert pmsr_free_wk to wiphy_work to fix
    deadlock (bsc#1274709).
  * CVE-2026-68417: RDMA/siw: publish QP after initialization (bsc#1274696).
  * CVE-2026-68418: RDMA/irdma: Prevent user-triggered null deref on QP create
    (bsc#1274690).
  * CVE-2026-68419: RDMA/irdma: Prevent rereg_mr for non-mem regions
    (bsc#1274698).
  * CVE-2026-68422: btrfs: fix root leak if its reloc root is unexpected in
    merge_reloc_roots() (bsc#1274706).
  * CVE-2026-68425: IB/mad: Drop unmatched RMPP responses before reassembly
    (bsc#1274700).
  * CVE-2026-68426: xfrm: fix stale skb->prev after async crypto steals a GSO
    segment (bsc#1274705).
  * CVE-2026-68432: vxlan: require CAP_NET_ADMIN in the device netns for
    changelink (bsc#1274800).
  * CVE-2026-68433: libceph: bound get_version reply decode to front len
    (bsc#1274801).
  * CVE-2026-68442: btrfs: don't propagate EXTENT_FLAG_LOGGING to split extent
    maps (bsc#1274773).
  * CVE-2026-68448: ovl: check access to copy_file_range source with src mounter
    creds (bsc#1274838).
  * CVE-2026-68450: btrfs: free mapping node on duplicate reloc root insert
    (bsc#1274834).
  * CVE-2026-68470: wifi: mac80211: validate extension-frame layout before RX
    (bsc#1276500).
  * CVE-2026-68480: x86/bugs: Make Safe-RET robust against interrupt injection
    (bsc#1274208).
  * CVE-2026-72017: net: macb: drop in-flight Tx SKBs on close (bsc#1276840).
  * CVE-2026-72019: macsec: don't read an unset MAC header in macsec_encrypt()
    (bsc#1276865).
  * CVE-2026-72020: ipvs: reset full ip_vs_seq structs in ip_vs_conn_new
    (bsc#1275506).
  * CVE-2026-72022: llc: fix SAP refcount leak in llc_ui_autobind()
    (bsc#1276785).
  * CVE-2026-72023: octeontx2-pf: fix SQB pointer leak on init failure
    (bsc#1276793).
  * CVE-2026-72032: net/mlx5: HWS, fix matcher leak on resize target setup
    failure (bsc#1276955).
  * CVE-2026-72034: fhandle: reject detached mounts in capable_wrt_mount()
    (bsc#1276957).
  * CVE-2026-72035: net/sched: sch_taprio: Replace direct dequeue call with peek
    and qdisc_dequeue_peeked (bsc#1276961).
  * CVE-2026-72036: net/sched: sch_multiq: Replace direct dequeue call with peek
    and qdisc_dequeue_peeked (bsc#1277034).
  * CVE-2026-72045: octeontx2-af: cn10k: restrict VF LMTLINE sharing to its own
    PF (bsc#1277078).
  * CVE-2026-72046: gve: fix header buffer corruption with header-split and HW-
    GRO (bsc#1275519).
  * CVE-2026-72051: net: ip6_tunnel: require CAP_NET_ADMIN in the device netns
    for changelink (bsc#1276801).
  * CVE-2026-72052: net: ip6_gre: require CAP_NET_ADMIN in the device netns for
    changelink (bsc#1276803).
  * CVE-2026-72053: net: ipip: require CAP_NET_ADMIN in the device netns for
    changelink (bsc#1276814).
  * CVE-2026-72054: net: ip_vti: require CAP_NET_ADMIN in the device netns for
    changelink (bsc#1276818).
  * CVE-2026-72055: net: ip6_vti: require CAP_NET_ADMIN in the device netns for
    changelink (bsc#1276821).
  * CVE-2026-72061: net: sit: require CAP_NET_ADMIN in the device netns for
    changelink (bsc#1277249).
  * CVE-2026-72069: locking/rt: Fix the incorrect RCU protection in
    rt_spin_unlock() (bsc#1275528).
  * CVE-2026-72072: net/mlx5e: macsec: fix use-after-free of metadata_dst on RX
    SC delete (bsc#1277155).
  * CVE-2026-72083: scsi: target: core: Fix iSCSI ISID use-after-free in
    REGISTER AND MOVE (bsc#1275535).
  * CVE-2026-72084: scsi: target: core: Generate correct identifiers for PR OUT
    transport IDs (bsc#1275540).
  * CVE-2026-72100: dm-integrity: fix a bug if the bio is out of limits
    (bsc#1277311).
  * CVE-2026-72101: dm-integrity: fix leaking uninitialized kernel memory
    (bsc#1276831).
  * CVE-2026-72103: dm: avoid leaking the caller's thread keyring via the table
    device file (bsc#1277315).
  * CVE-2026-72106: dm-ioctl: fix a possible overflow in list_version_get_info
    (bsc#1277321).
  * CVE-2026-72107: dm era: fix out-of-bounds memory access for non-zero start
    sector (bsc#1277349).
  * CVE-2026-72108: dm thin metadata: fix metadata snapshot consistency on
    commit failure (bsc#1277350).
  * CVE-2026-72132: NFS: Charge unstable writes by request size, not folio size
    (bsc#1277551).
  * CVE-2026-72136: xfrm: xfrm_interface: require CAP_NET_ADMIN in the device
    netns for changelink (bsc#1277574).
  * CVE-2026-72137: xfrm: nat_keepalive: avoid double free on send error
    (bsc#1275587).
  * CVE-2026-72161: ocfs2: add journal NULL check in ocfs2_checkpoint_inode()
    (bsc#1277233).
  * CVE-2026-72163: ocfs2: fix NULL h_transaction deref in
    ocfs2_assure_trans_credits (bsc#1277231).
  * CVE-2026-72164: ocfs2: avoid moving extents to occupied clusters
    (bsc#1277553).
  * CVE-2026-72176: mm/damon/sysfs-schemes: put stats for scheme_add_dirs()
    internal error (bsc#1277230).
  * CVE-2026-72177: mm/damon/sysfs-schemes: fix dir put orders in
    access_pattern_add_dirs() (bsc#1277227).
  * CVE-2026-72217: SUNRPC: Bound-check xdr_buf_to_bvec() stores before writing
    (bsc#1275655).
  * CVE-2026-72221: sunrpc: wait for in-flight TLS handshake callback when
    cancel loses race (bsc#1275665).
  * CVE-2026-72222: sunrpc: pin svc_xprt across the asynchronous TLS handshake
    callback (bsc#1275669).
  * CVE-2026-72234: batman-adv: access unicast_ttvn skb->data only after skb
    realloc (bsc#1275672).
  * CVE-2026-72242: selinux: avoid sk_socket dereference in
    selinux_sctp_bind_connect() (bsc#1277655).
  * CVE-2026-72243: selinux: check connect-related permissions on TCP Fast Open
    (bsc#1277656).
  * CVE-2026-72251: netfilter: nf_nat_sip: reload possible stale data pointer
    (bsc#1275827).
  * CVE-2026-72254: netfilter: nft_fib: reject fib expression on the netdev
    egress hook (bsc#1277204).
  * CVE-2026-72280: KVM: arm64: nv: Drop bogus WARN for write to ZCR_EL2
    (bsc#1277726).
  * CVE-2026-72282: KVM: Move kvm_io_bus_get_dev() locking responsibilities to
    callers (bsc#1277728).
  * CVE-2026-72288: KVM: arm64: vgic: Handle race between interrupt affinity
    change and LPI disabling (bsc#1275886).
  * CVE-2026-72289: KVM: arm64: vgic: Check the interrupt is still ours before
    migrating it (bsc#1275905).
  * CVE-2026-72296: net: ife: require ETH_HLEN to be pullable in ife_decode()
    (bsc#1275923).
  * CVE-2026-72297: net: atm: reject out-of-range traffic classes in QoS
    validation (bsc#1277738).
  * CVE-2026-72306: vduse: Requeue failed read to send_list head (bsc#1277748).
  * CVE-2026-72307: mlxsw: fix refcount leak in mlxsw_sp_vrs_lpm_tree_replace()
    (bsc#1277160).
  * CVE-2026-72308: mlxsw: fix refcount leak in mlxsw_sp_port_lag_join()
    (bsc#1277159).
  * CVE-2026-72317: SUNRPC: pin upper rpc_clnt across the TLS connect_worker
    (bsc#1275925).
  * CVE-2026-72323: ipv4: igmp: Fix potential UAF in igmp_gq_start_timer()
    (bsc#1275985).
  * CVE-2026-72325: perf/x86/amd/core: Avoid enabling BRS from the SVM reload
    path (bsc#1277761).
  * CVE-2026-72330: net/tls: Consume empty data records in tls_sw_read_sock()
    (bsc#1277764).
  * CVE-2026-72337: Bluetooth: 6lowpan: avoid untracked enable work
    (bsc#1277773).
  * CVE-2026-72339: qede: fix off-by-one in BD ring consumption on build_skb
    failure (bsc#1276006).
  * CVE-2026-72341: net/mlx5e: Fix publication race for priv->channel_stats[]
    (bsc#1277660).
  * CVE-2026-72342: net/mlx5e: Fix HV VHCA stats agent registration race
    (bsc#1277775).
  * CVE-2026-72343: net/mlx5e: Fix HV VHCA stats zero-sized buffer allocation
    (bsc#1277776).
  * CVE-2026-72345: net/mlx5: LAG, Fix off-by-one in single-FDB error rollback
    (bsc#1277782).
  * CVE-2026-72347: netfilter: xt_connmark: reject invalid shift parameters
    (bsc#1277783).
  * CVE-2026-72350: netfilter: xt_u32: reject invalid shift counts
    (bsc#1277822).
  * CVE-2026-72366: netfs: Fix netfs_create_write_req() to handle async cache
    object creation (bsc#1276333).
  * CVE-2026-72379: fs: refuse O_TMPFILE creation with an unmapped fsuid or
    fsgid (bsc#1277818).
  * CVE-2026-72389: bridge: stp: Fix a potential use-after-free when deleting a
    bridge (bsc#1273869).
  * CVE-2026-72398: sctp: add INIT verification after cookie unpacking
    (bsc#1276381).
  * CVE-2026-72399: net: enetc: check the number of BDs needed for xdp_frame
    (bsc#1276553).
  * CVE-2026-72414: net: dsa: sja1105: round up PTP perout pin duration
    (bsc#1278039).
  * CVE-2026-72421: ipv4: fib: Don't ignore error route in local/main tables
    (bsc#1277023).
  * CVE-2026-72425: ice: fix FDIR CTRL VSI resource leak in ice_reset_all_vfs()
    (bsc#1277120).
  * CVE-2026-72430: net/sched: act_ct: fix nf_connlabels leak on two error paths
    (bsc#1277118).
  * CVE-2026-72437: md/raid1: free r1_bio when REQ_NOWAIT is set and read would
    block on retry (bsc#1277874).
  * CVE-2026-72438: md/raid10: fix writes_pending and barrier reference leaks on
    discard failures (bsc#1277115).
  * CVE-2026-72439: md/raid10: fix writes_pending leak on write request failures
    (bsc#1277876).
  * CVE-2026-72440: md/raid1: fix writes_pending and barrier reference leaks on
    write failures (bsc#1277114).
  * CVE-2026-72448: octeontx2-pf: Fix leak of SQ timestamp buffer on teardown
    (bsc#1277108).
  * CVE-2026-72450: xfrm: validate selector family and prefixlen during match
    (bsc#1278113).
  * CVE-2026-72459: apparmor: aa_label_alloc use aa_label_free on alloc failure
    (bsc#1277092).
  * CVE-2026-72460: apparmor: check label build before no_new_privs test
    (bsc#1277229).
  * CVE-2026-72464: xprtrdma: Post receive buffers after RPC completion
    (bsc#1277069).
  * CVE-2026-72466: xprtrdma: Fix bcall rep leak and unbounded peek
    (bsc#1277057).
  * CVE-2026-72467: xprtrdma: Check frwr_wp_create() during connect
    (bsc#1277059).
  * CVE-2026-72468: xprtrdma: Initialize re_id before removal registration
    (bsc#1277062).
  * CVE-2026-72469: xprtrdma: Fix ep kref imbalance on ADDR_CHANGE
    (bsc#1277047).
  * CVE-2026-72473: xprtrdma: Avoid 250 ms delay on backlog wakeup
    (bsc#1277037).
  * CVE-2026-72485: coresight: platform: defer connection counter increment
    until alloc succeeds (bsc#1276771).
  * CVE-2026-72487: PCI: Introduce named defines for PCI ROM (bsc#1276767).
  * CVE-2026-72488: soundwire: fix bug in sdw_add_element_group_count found by
    syzkaller (bsc#1276766).
  * CVE-2026-72494: RDMA/irdma: Replace waitqueue and flag with completion
    (bsc#1276941).
  * CVE-2026-72495: RDMA/bnxt_re: Avoid repeated requests to allocate WC pages
    (bsc#1276937).
  * CVE-2026-72497: RDMA/bnxt_re: Add a max slot check for SQ (bsc#1276913).
  * CVE-2026-72499: RDMA/bnxt_re: Free CQ toggle page after firmware teardown
    (bsc#1276551).
  * CVE-2026-72500: RDMA/bnxt_re: Free SRQ toggle page after firmware teardown
    (bsc#1276552).
  * CVE-2026-72501: RDMA/bnxt_re: Initialize dpi variable to zero (bsc#1276546).
  * CVE-2026-72502: tcp: ipv6: clamp default adverting MSS to avoid GSO_BY_FRAGS
    (0xFFFF) (bsc#1276542).
  * CVE-2026-74255: tipc: fix UAF in tipc_l2_send_msg() (bsc#1276547).
  * CVE-2026-74261: ALSA: seq: avoid stale FIFO cells during resize
    (bsc#1276528).
  * CVE-2026-74269: bnxt: fix head underflow on XDP head-grow (bsc#1276507).
  * CVE-2026-74270: handshake: Require admin permission for DONE command
    (bsc#1276512).
  * CVE-2026-74282: tipc: prevent snt_unacked underflow on CONN_ACK
    (bsc#1276473).
  * CVE-2026-74284: net/sched: sch_hfsc: Don't make class passive twice
    (bsc#1276468).
  * CVE-2026-74286: net: pfcp: allocate per-cpu tstats for PFCP netdevs
    (bsc#1276471).
  * CVE-2026-74296: RDMA/mlx5: Release the HW-provided UAR index rather than the
    SW one (bsc#1276452).
  * CVE-2026-74297: RDMA/mlx5: Fix undefined shift of user RQ WQE size
    (bsc#1276446).
  * CVE-2026-74307: ext4: validate donor file superblock early in
    EXT4_IOC_MOVE_EXT (bsc#1276905).
  * CVE-2026-74308: ext4: fix kernel BUG in ext4_write_inline_data_end
    (bsc#1276880).
  * CVE-2026-74313: vduse: hold vduse_lock across IDR lookup in open path
    (bsc#1276876).
  * CVE-2026-74316: NFSD: Handle layout stid in nfsd4_drop_revoked_stid()
    (bsc#1276870).
  * CVE-2026-74317: ixgbe: do not configure xps for XDP queues (bsc#1276866).
  * CVE-2026-74318: btrfs: fix deadlock cloning inline extent when using
    flushoncommit (bsc#1276864).
  * CVE-2026-74321: btrfs: fix invalid pointer dereference in
    __btrfs_run_delayed_refs() (bsc#1277202).
  * CVE-2026-74334: RDMA/nldev: Fix locking when accessing mr->pd (bsc#1277095).
  * CVE-2026-74345: RDMA/siw: Fix endpoint/socket association handling
    (bsc#1277285).
  * CVE-2026-74346: RDMA/irdma: Fix OOB read during CQ MR registration
    (bsc#1278155).
  * CVE-2026-74349: ocfs2: reject FITRIM ranges shorter than a cluster
    (bsc#1278180).
  * CVE-2026-74363: bpf: fix UAF by restoring RCU-delayed inode freeing in bpffs
    (bsc#1278070).
  * CVE-2026-74375: md: replace wait loop with wait_event() in
    md_handle_request() (bsc#1277649).
  * CVE-2026-74377: RDMA/rxe: Copy WQE to local buffer in non-SRQ receive path
    (bsc#1278236).
  * CVE-2026-74378: RDMA/rxe: Fix TOCTOU heap overflow in get_srq_wqe
    (bsc#1278233).
  * CVE-2026-74382: net/sched: cls_bpf: prevent unbounded recursion in offload
    rollback (bsc#1278240).
  * CVE-2026-74388: ALSA: seq: oss: Fix UAF at handling events with embedded
    SysEx data (bsc#1278253).
  * CVE-2026-74390: RDMA/irdma: Fix out-of-bounds write in
    irdma_copy_user_pgaddrs (bsc#1278088).
  * CVE-2026-74394: RDMA/srpt: fix integer overflow in immediate data length
    check (bsc#1277408).
  * CVE-2026-74395: RDMA/mlx5: Fix devx subscribe-event unwind NULL dereference
    (bsc#1277077).
  * CVE-2026-74397: IB/mlx5: Fix transport-domain rollback and initialize lb
    mutex earlier (bsc#1278098).
  * CVE-2026-74406: vxlan: Fix potential null-ptr-deref in
    vxlan_gro_prepare_receive() (bsc#1276395).
  * CVE-2026-74464: net: openvswitch: fix skb leak on flow key update failure
    during ct (bsc#1277070).
  * CVE-2026-74474: vxlan: use pskb_network_may_pull() for transmit path header
    pulls (bsc#1276335).
  * CVE-2026-74475: vxlan: unclone skb head before modifying eth header in
    route_shortcircuit() (bsc#1276339).
  * CVE-2026-74476: veth: convert frag_list skbs before running XDP
    (bsc#1276341).
  * CVE-2026-74479: net: pktgen: fix proc entry use-after-free (bsc#1276354).
  * CVE-2026-74481: mm/page_reporting: use system_freezable_wq to fix UAF during
    suspend (bsc#1276355).
  * CVE-2026-74482: mm/huge_memory: unlock i_mmap_rwsem before releasing after-
    split folios (bsc#1276346).
  * CVE-2026-74495: igbvf: Fix leak in TX DMA error cleanup (bsc#1275864).
  * CVE-2026-74496: fou: Fix use-after-free in fou_create() (bsc#1275867).
  * CVE-2026-74510: Bluetooth: mgmt: fix UAF in pair command cancellation
    (bsc#1275950).
  * CVE-2026-74512: audit: fix potential use-after-free in audit_del_rule()
    (bsc#1275954).
  * CVE-2026-74513: dibs: fix use-after-free of dmb_node in loopback
    attach/detach/unregister (bsc#1275956).
  * CVE-2026-74517: KVM: x86: Cancel delayed I/O APIC EOI handling before
    destroying vCPUs (bsc#1276258).
  * CVE-2026-74518: mm/hugetlb: fix list corruption in
    allocate_file_region_entries() (bsc#1275798).
  * CVE-2026-74523: qede: sync udp_tunnel ports outside qede_lock in the
    recovery path (bsc#1275802).
  * CVE-2026-74527: octeontx2-af: Block VFs from clobbering special CGX PKIND
    state (bsc#1275805).
  * CVE-2026-74533: Bluetooth: ISO: fix race of kfree vs kref_get_unless_zero
    (bsc#1275804).
  * CVE-2026-74534: Bluetooth: ISO: Fix data-race on iso_pi(sk) in socket and
    HCI event paths (bsc#1275801).
  * CVE-2026-74535: Bluetooth: ISO: avoid deadlocks in iso_sock_timeout
    (bsc#1275812).
  * CVE-2026-74536: Bluetooth: ISO: fix leaking sk after socket release
    (bsc#1275799).
  * CVE-2026-74537: Bluetooth: ISO: hold sk properly in iso_conn_ready
    (bsc#1275687).
  * CVE-2026-74545: rtase: fix double free of multi-frag skb on DMA map failure
    (bsc#1275679).
  * CVE-2026-74548: forcedeth: fix UAF of txrx_stats in nv_remove (bsc#1275695).
  * CVE-2026-74550: net: do not send ICMP/NDISC Redirects when peer allocation
    fails (bsc#1275688).
  * CVE-2026-74555: scsi: libsas: Fix HA resume deadlock and hisi_sas disk-wake
    race (bsc#1275690).
  * CVE-2026-74556: scsi: libiscsi_tcp: Bound SCSI Response data segment to the
    connection buffer (bsc#1275696).
  * CVE-2026-74557: scsi: libiscsi: Fix stale-data leak into the SCSI sense
    buffer (bsc#1275685).
  * CVE-2026-74563: rds: tcp: hold the RCU lock across ipv6_chk_addr() in
    rds_tcp_laddr_check() (bsc#1275574).
  * CVE-2026-74566: keys: make keyring key-chunk byte order agree with
    keyring_diff_objects() (bsc#1275566).
  * CVE-2026-74567: keys: fix out-of-bounds read in keyring_get_key_chunk()
    (bsc#1275569).
  * CVE-2026-74571: btrfs: skip global block reserve accounting for rescue
    mounts (bsc#1275561).
  * CVE-2026-74577: net: mpls: initialize rtm_tos in mpls_getroute()
    (bsc#1275572).
  * CVE-2026-74581: net: ipv6: clear suppressed fib6 rule result (bsc#1275782).
  * CVE-2026-74582: packet: use consistent hard_header_len in non-ring send
    paths (bsc#1275784).
  * CVE-2026-74584: RDMA/bnxt_re: zero shared page before exposing to userspace
    (bsc#1277066).
  * CVE-2026-74598: ipv6: fix Route Information option length validation
    (bsc#1277918).
  * CVE-2026-74610: tls: don't leave a full plaintext sk_msg ring unpushed
    (bsc#1277054).
  * CVE-2026-74612: veth: fix skb length accounting after XDP frag adjustment
    (bsc#1277505).
  * CVE-2026-74615: vxlan: do not arm the ageing timer on a device that is down
    (bsc#1277901).
  * CVE-2026-74616: xdp: reject clones that overrun skb_shared_info tailroom
    (bsc#1277813).
  * CVE-2026-74622: net: atlantic: free RX pages of consumed but not refilled
    buffers (bsc#1277862).
  * CVE-2026-74644: mm/damon/ops-common: putback folios on invalid migrate nid
    (bsc#1277033).
  * CVE-2026-74665: net: fix skb length accounting after generic XDP frag
    adjustment (bsc#1277407).
  * CVE-2026-74669: ipvs: clear IPv4 options after rebasing tunnel ICMP errors
    (bsc#1277391).
  * CVE-2026-74695: netfilter: nf_flow_table: drop existing skb dst before
    skb_dst_set_noref() (bsc#1276931).
  * CVE-2026-74705: udp: fix potential use-after-free in tunnel segmentation
    (bsc#1276922).
  * CVE-2026-74712: vdpa/mlx5: Fix buffer length in create_direct_keys()
    (bsc#1276577).
  * CVE-2026-74717: net/mlx5: fw_tracer, return NULL on create error
    (bsc#1276569).
  * CVE-2026-74719: net/smc: fix qentry overwrite for CONFIRM_LINK and
    ADD_LINK_CONT in smc_llc_event_handler() (bsc#1276572).
  * CVE-2026-74722: btrfs: fix memory leak in btrfs_do_encoded_write()
    (bsc#1276561).
  * CVE-2026-74723: btrfs: lzo: reject inline extents without valid headers
    (bsc#1276562).
  * CVE-2026-74730: NFS: Pin the 'struct nfs_server' during a FREE_STATEID call
    (bsc#1276566).
  * CVE-2026-74737: net: ethernet: ti: am65-cpsw-nuss: Fix port_id extraction
    from SRC TAG (bsc#1277898).
  * CVE-2026-74743: macvlan: inherit needed_headroom and needed_tailroom from
    lowerdev (bsc#1277908).
  * CVE-2026-74744: ipvlan: inherit needed_headroom and needed_tailroom from
    phy_dev (bsc#1278094).
  * CVE-2026-80529: xfs: don't swallow dquot recovery verification errors
    (bsc#1277688).
  * CVE-2026-80530: xfs: fix exchange-range reflink flag clearing issue with
    INO1_WRITTEN (bsc#1277668).
  * CVE-2026-80531: xfs: avoid UAF on sc->tempip in xrep_tempfile_create
    (bsc#1277680).
  * CVE-2026-80533: xfs: don't walk off the end of a null sc->sa.agi_bp in AGI
    repair (bsc#1277636).
  * CVE-2026-80534: xfs: fix ilock leak on error in xfs_dq_get_next_id
    (bsc#1277022).
  * CVE-2026-80535: xfs: don't double-lock when deleting a self-referential
    directory (bsc#1277641).
  * CVE-2026-80557: libceph: fix OOB read in decode_watchers() via missing
    bounds check (bsc#1277268).
  * CVE-2026-80558: libceph: Avoid using invalid osd indices from primary_temp
    (bsc#1277485).
  * CVE-2026-80561: libceph: fix multiple unsafe decodes in decode_locker()
    (bsc#1277265).
  * CVE-2026-80586: mptcp: options: reset DSS fields in case of unexpected size
    (bsc#1277328).
  * CVE-2026-80589: block: stop the timeout timer when releasing a never added
    disk (bsc#1277335).
  * CVE-2026-80590: inet: frags: strip GSO state from fragments before
    reassembly (bsc#1277275).
  * CVE-2026-80603: netfilter: nf_conntrack_irc: fix parse_dcc() off-by-one OOB
    read (bsc#1278293).
  * CVE-2026-80609: qede: fix out-of-bounds check for cqe->len_list
    (bsc#1278334).
  * CVE-2026-80629: octeontx2-af: npc: Fix size of entry2cntr_map (bsc#1277308).
  * CVE-2026-80646: ipv6: guard against possible NULL deref in
    __in6_dev_stats_get() (bsc#1277513).
  * CVE-2026-80647: RDMA/hns: Fix warning in poll cq direct mode (bsc#1278331).
  * CVE-2026-80667: net/mlx5: LAG, MPESW, Fix missing complete() on devcom error
    (bsc#1278324).
  * CVE-2026-80681: vxlan: re-fetch eth header after route_shortcircuit()
    (bsc#1278416).
  * CVE-2026-80693: idpf: bound interrupt-vector register fill to the allocated
    array (bsc#1278395).
  * CVE-2026-80714: ipvs: do not propagate one-packet flag to synced conns
    (bsc#1277561).
  * CVE-2026-80721: Bluetooth: ISO: ensure no dangling hcon references in
    iso_conn (bsc#1277845).
  * CVE-2026-80727: x86/mce: Set up the polling timer before CMCI discovery
    (bsc#1278703).
  * CVE-2026-80731: net: remove CAP_SYS_RAWIO zero-padding in
    dev_validate_header (bsc#1278716).
  * CVE-2026-80737: serial: amba-pl011: synchronize DMA teardown (bsc#1279487).
  * CVE-2026-80739: net/mlx5e: TC, Check if flow is PEER before acquiring devcom
    lock (bsc#1278733).
  * CVE-2026-80805: xfs: validate attr entry pointer before field access
    (bsc#1279580).
  * CVE-2026-80813: nvmet: fix NULL pointer dereference in
    nvmet_execute_identify_nslist() (bsc#1279537).
  * CVE-2026-80838: vxlan: keep the last remote linked during FDB flush
    (bsc#1279842).

The following non security issues were fixed:

  * accel/ivpu: Limit firmware log name prints to field size (git-fixes).
  * accel/ivpu: Validate firmware log buffer metadata (git-fixes).
  * accel/ivpu: Validate full buffer range in ivpu_to_cpu_addr (git-fixes).
  * accel/qaic: Address potential out-of-bounds read in resp_worker() (git-
    fixes).
  * accessibility: speakup: Fix incorrect string length computation in
    report_char_chartab_status() (git-fixes).
  * accessibility: speakup: unregister tty ldisc on later init failures (git-
    fixes).
  * ACPI: APEI: Fix ERST timeout unit conversion (git-fixes).
  * ACPI: battery: Adjust charging status validation check (git-fixes).
  * ACPI: EC: Avoid _REG disconnect on GPIO IRQ defer (git-fixes).
  * ACPI: PCI: Clear driver_data on all paths that free the acpi_pci_root (git-
    fixes).
  * ACPI: pfr_update: fix stack buffer overflow in query_capability() (git-
    fixes).
  * ACPI: processor: idle: Expand _LPI package sanity checks (git-fixes).
  * ACPI: processor: validate MADT IOAPIC entry bounds (git-fixes).
  * ACPI: processor_idle: Mark LPI enter functions as __cpuidle (git-fixes).
  * ACPI: scan: fix bus ID cleanup on device_add() failures (git-fixes).
  * ACPI: video: Release PCI device reference after lookup (git-fixes).
  * ALSA: 6fire: bound the MIDI event length from the device (git-fixes).
  * ALSA: 6fire: Fix UAF at error handling during probe (stable-fixes).
  * ALSA: bcd2000: clear the URB pointers on disconnect (git-fixes).
  * ALSA: caiaq: Decoupling ep1_in_urb in caiaq dev (git-fixes).
  * ALSA: caiaq: Fix potential double-free at error path (git-fixes).
  * ALSA: control: Don't add invalid kcontrols to LED layer (git-fixes).
  * ALSA: core: Fix use-after-free in snd_card_do_free() (git-fixes).
  * ALSA: ctxfi: Fix CA20K2 S/PDIF passthrough (git-fixes).
  * ALSA: dummy: Check card index validity at probe (stable-fixes).
  * ALSA: dummy: Report a change when one capture switch channel moves (git-
    fixes).
  * ALSA: harmony: initialize locks before requesting IRQ (git-fixes).
  * ALSA: hda/ext: preserve PPLCCTL bits when clearing reset (git-fixes).
  * ALSA: hda/realtek: Enable headset mic on F+ FLAPTOP r (stable-fixes).
  * ALSA: hda: Fix connection list comparison in proc output (git-fixes).
  * ALSA: hda: Report a change when only the channel status bytes move (git-
    fixes).
  * ALSA: hda: restore MFG widget enumeration after core split (git-fixes).
  * ALSA: hpi: Check transport errors during HPI6000 adapter initialization
    (git-fixes).
  * ALSA: pcm: Serialize PCM mmap with buffer reallocation to fix page UAF (git-
    fixes).
  * ALSA: pcxhr: initialize mutexes before requesting threaded IRQ (git-fixes).
  * ALSA: rawmidi: Return the error from snd_rawmidi_input_params() (git-fixes).
  * ALSA: scarlett2: Use a private URB for the notification endpoint (git-
    fixes).
  * ALSA: seq: Don't leak the extension cell pointer in the bounce payload (git-
    fixes).
  * ALSA: seq: midi: Optimize event_input locking with RCU (git-fixes).
  * ALSA: seq: midi: Serialize input teardown with event_input (git-fixes).
  * ALSA: ump: Fix corrupted data bytes at MIDI 1.0 SysEx to UMP conversion
    (git-fixes).
  * ALSA: usb-audio: Complete cleanup after system-resume errors (git-fixes).
  * ALSA: usb-audio: fix OOB write in snd_usbmidi_novation_output() (git-fixes).
  * ALSA: usb-audio: fix OOB write in snd_usbmidi_us122l_output() (git-fixes).
  * ALSA: usb-audio: fix OOB write on Type II inbound URBs (git-fixes).
  * ALSA: usb: Fix UAF at delayed release of MIDI2 EPs (git-fixes).
  * ALSA: usbusx2y: fix in04_last array size mismatch with in04_buf (git-fixes).
  * ALSA: usbusx2y: validate URB actual_length in interrupt callback (git-
    fixes).
  * ALSA: usx2y: bound the hwdep mmap fault offset (git-fixes).
  * ALSA: via82xx: Remove unreachable branch in snd_via686_pcm_pointer() (git-
    fixes).
  * apparmor: advertise the tcp fast open fix is applied (git-fixes).
  * ASoC: ab8500: Correct digital interface format setup (git-fixes).
  * ASoC: ab8500: Repair the DAPM capture graph (git-fixes).
  * ASoC: ab8500: Reset the audio block before configuring it (git-fixes).
  * ASoC: ab8500: Validate and program TDM slots correctly (git-fixes).
  * ASoC: adau1761: sort the register default table (git-fixes).
  * ASoC: amd: renoir: fix disable_pdm_interrupts() to clear mask bits (git-
    fixes).
  * ASoC: amd: yc: Add DMI entry for MSI Thin A15 B7UC (git-fixes).
  * ASoC: amd: yc: fix memory leak in acp6x_pdm_dma_close() (git-fixes).
  * ASoC: apple: mca: increase SERDES reset delay (git-fixes).
  * ASoC: bcm: bcm63xx: Publish the OF module aliases (git-fixes).
  * ASoC: codecs: lpass-wsa-macro: Fix enum kcontrol accesses (git-fixes).
  * ASoC: cs35l33: drain threaded IRQ before runtime suspend (git-fixes).
  * ASoC: cs35l34: drain threaded IRQ before runtime suspend (git-fixes).
  * ASoC: cs35l41: sort the register default table (git-fixes).
  * ASoC: cs35l45: sort the register default table (git-fixes).
  * ASoC: cs4265: sort the register default table (git-fixes).
  * ASoC: cx2072x: sort the register default table (git-fixes).
  * ASoC: dapm: Fix off-by-one check on the second enum channel (git-fixes).
  * ASoC: fix unmet dependencies on PPC_BESTCOMM and SND_SOC_AC97_BUS (git-
    fixes).
  * ASoC: fsl-asoc-card: defer probe when the CPU DAI device is not ready (git-
    fixes).
  * ASoC: fsl: mpc5200-i2s: Free DMA resources on probe failure (git-fixes).
  * ASoC: fsl_audmix: rework runtime PM handling in probe (git-fixes).
  * ASoC: fsl_easrc: sort the register default table (git-fixes).
  * ASoC: hdac_hda: Fix hlink refcount leak on component registration failure
    (git-fixes).
  * ASoC: Intel: avs: Clean up streams if their initialization fails (git-
    fixes).
  * ASoC: Intel: avs: Clean up the bus when fetching ML caps fails (git-fixes).
  * ASoC: Intel: avs: Do not ignore -ENOENT when loading a topology (git-fixes).
  * ASoC: Intel: avs: Fix unbalanced module reference count (git-fixes).
  * AsoC: intel: sst: fix PCI device reference leak on probe failure (git-
    fixes).
  * ASoC: Intel: SST: Publish the PCI module aliases (git-fixes).
  * ASoC: loongson: Fix error handling in ACPI property parsing (git-fixes).
  * ASoC: max9860: sort the register default table (git-fixes).
  * ASoC: mediatek: mt8183-afe-pcm: Shorten memif_data table using macros
    (stable-fixes).
  * ASoC: mediatek: mt8183-afe-pcm: Support >32 bit DMA addresses (git-fixes).
  * ASoC: mediatek: mt8183-afe-pcm: use local `dev` pointer in driver callbacks
    (stable-fixes).
  * ASoC: mediatek: mt8183: Check runtime resume during probe (git-fixes).
  * ASoC: mediatek: mt8192-afe-pcm: Simplify probe() with local dev variable
    (stable-fixes).
  * ASoC: mediatek: mt8192: Check runtime resume during probe (git-fixes).
  * ASoC: meson: Keep link pointers valid on realloc failure (git-fixes).
  * ASoC: ml26124: sort the register default table (git-fixes).
  * ASoC: mt6351: Publish the OF module alias (git-fixes).
  * ASoC: pcm512x: sort the register default table (git-fixes).
  * ASoC: pxa: Use devm_clk_get_optional() for extclk clock (git-fixes).
  * ASoC: qcom: q6apm: keep the graph start count in sync with the DSP (git-
    fixes).
  * ASoC: rt274: sort the register default table (git-fixes).
  * ASoC: rt286: sort the register default table (git-fixes).
  * ASoC: rt298: sort the register default table (git-fixes).
  * ASoC: rt700-sdw: always drain jack work on remove (git-fixes).
  * ASoC: rt700: drop duplicate reg_default entry (git-fixes).
  * ASoC: rt700: sort the register default table (git-fixes).
  * ASoC: rt711-sdca: sort the register default tables (git-fixes).
  * ASoC: rt711: sort the register default table (git-fixes).
  * ASoC: rt712-sdca-dmic: sort the register default table (git-fixes).
  * ASoC: rt712-sdca-sdw: sort the register default table (git-fixes).
  * ASoC: rt715-sdca: drop duplicate reg_default entries (git-fixes).
  * ASoC: rt715-sdca: sort the register default tables (git-fixes).
  * ASoC: rt715: sort the register default table (git-fixes).
  * ASoC: rt1017-sdca-sdw: sort the register default table (git-fixes).
  * ASoC: rt1316-sdw: sort the register default table (git-fixes).
  * ASoC: rt1318-sdw: sort the register default table (git-fixes).
  * ASoC: rt1318: sort the register default table (git-fixes).
  * ASoC: samsung: aries_audio_probe: double of_node_put due to direct
    assignment without of_node_get (git-fixes).
  * ASoC: sgtl5000: sort the register default table (git-fixes).
  * ASoC: SOF: sof-audio: Fix error path in sof_widget_setup_unlocked() (git-
    fixes).
  * ASoC: SOF: validate topology volume range before allocation (git-fixes).
  * ASoC: sprd: validate compress buffer sizes against fixed allocations (git-
    fixes).
  * ASoC: sti-sas: sort the register default table (git-fixes).
  * ASoC: sti: initialize IRQ lock before requesting IRQ (git-fixes).
  * ASoC: tas2552: sort the register default table (git-fixes).
  * ASoC: tas2764: sort the register default table (git-fixes).
  * ASoC: tas2780: sort the register default table (git-fixes).
  * ASoC: tegra210_i2s: sort the register default table (git-fixes).
  * ASoC: tegra210_mixer: sort the register default table (git-fixes).
  * ASoC: tegra: Fix the MIXER enable default value (git-fixes).
  * ASoC: tegra: Sort MBDRC register defaults (git-fixes).
  * ASoC: xilinx: formatter_pcm: fix stream_data leak on open error (git-fixes).
  * ASoC: xilinx: formatter_pcm: pass aud_drv_data to irq handlers (git-fixes).
  * ata: ahci: work around lost interrupts on Marvell 88SE61xx (git-fixes).
  * batman-adv: bla: fix freeing of claims on meshif deletion (git-fixes).
  * batman-adv: bla: prevent CRC corruptions after claim flush (git-fixes).
  * batman-adv: dat: avoid unaligned fault in IP extraction (git-fixes).
  * batman-adv: fix stale receive device on merged fragments (git-fixes).
  * batman-adv: mcast: ensure unshared skb for multicast packets (git-fixes).
  * batman-adv: mcast: linearize skbuff for packet generation (git-fixes).
  * batman-adv: reject unrepresentable multicast TVLV offsets (git-fixes).
  * blk-mq: reinsert cached request to the list (bsc#1273770).
  * Bluetooth: btintel: bound firmware ID by TLV length (git-fixes).
  * Bluetooth: btintel: Fix diagnostics event detection (git-fixes).
  * Bluetooth: btintel: validate version TLV value lengths (git-fixes).
  * Bluetooth: btintel_pcie: Clear automask on spurious interrupts (git-fixes).
  * Bluetooth: btintel_pcie: fix tx_handle bounds off-by-one (git-fixes).
  * Bluetooth: btintel_pcie: validate packet_len before skb_put_data (git-
    fixes).
  * Bluetooth: btmtk: Declare MT7920 (MT7961 1a) Bluetooth firmware (git-fixes).
  * Bluetooth: btmtk: Do not discard the subsystem reset timeout (git-fixes).
  * Bluetooth: btmtk: Fix short read errors in btmtk_usb_uhw_reg_read() (stable-
    fixes).
  * Bluetooth: btmtksdio: Fix out-of-bounds DMA read in the TX path (git-fixes).
  * Bluetooth: btmtksdio: Take exclusive ownership of the SKB before TX (git-
    fixes).
  * Bluetooth: btqca: Fix qca_set_bdaddr() waiting for wrong HCI event (git-
    fixes).
  * Bluetooth: btqcomsmd: destroy RPMsg endpoints before freeing hci_dev (git-
    fixes).
  * Bluetooth: btrtl: Don't leak return code when parsing firmware format v2
    (git-fixes).
  * Bluetooth: btusb: Fix BD_ADDR byte order in btusb_set_bdaddr_wcn6855() (git-
    fixes).
  * Bluetooth: btusb: Fix short read errors in btusb_qca_send_vendor_req()
    (stable-fixes).
  * Bluetooth: btusb: Fix UAF of btusb_data by rx_work (git-fixes).
  * Bluetooth: do not leak an hci_conn when a second LE connect is rejected
    (git-fixes).
  * Bluetooth: eir: Fix OOB read in eir_get_service_data() (git-fixes).
  * Bluetooth: hci_aml: validate firmware segment lengths (git-fixes).
  * Bluetooth: hci_bcm4377: Ignore reserved PHY in ext adv reports on BCM4378
    (git-fixes).
  * Bluetooth: hci_bcm: fix usage_count leak when autosuspend_delay is negative
    (git-fixes).
  * Bluetooth: hci_conn: fix the SCO setup context lifetime (git-fixes).
  * Bluetooth: hci_conn: hold conn reference in abort_conn_sync() (git-fixes).
  * Bluetooth: hci_conn: re-enable advertising only for peripheral role (git-
    fixes).
  * Bluetooth: hci_core: Fix race condition during device registration (git-
    fixes).
  * Bluetooth: hci_core: use skb_get() instead of skb_clone() for req_skb (git-
    fixes).
  * Bluetooth: hci_event: clear HCI_LE_ADV only on a created connection (git-
    fixes).
  * Bluetooth: hci_event: fix LE list UAF on reset (git-fixes).
  * Bluetooth: hci_event: validate LE Set CIG Parameters response (git-fixes).
  * Bluetooth: hci_h5: fix usage_count leak when autosuspend_delay is negative
    (git-fixes).
  * Bluetooth: hci_intel: fix usage_count leak when autosuspend_delay is
    negative (git-fixes).
  * Bluetooth: hci_mrvl: Fix wrong return value check of wait_on_bit_timeout()
    (git-fixes).
  * Bluetooth: hci_sync: Clear HCI_CMD_PENDING when dropping the last request
    (git-fixes).
  * Bluetooth: hci_sync: Fix accept list UAF during suspend (git-fixes).
  * Bluetooth: hci_sync: free the advertising instance on the failure and cancel
    paths (git-fixes).
  * Bluetooth: hci_sync: make hci_cmd_sync_run_once return -EEXIST if exists
    (stable-fixes).
  * Bluetooth: hci_sync: Use bt_dev_err() to log error message in
    hci_update_event_filter_sync() (stable-fixes).
  * Bluetooth: hci_sysfs: Fix NULL pointer dereference in device_del() (git-
    fixes).
  * Bluetooth: hci_uart: Fix false success return in hci_uart_setup() (git-
    fixes).
  * Bluetooth: ISO: do not force BT_LISTEN after a failed BIG sync (git-fixes).
  * Bluetooth: ISO: fix use-after-free of listener socket in iso_conn_ready
    (git-fixes).
  * Bluetooth: L2CAP: clear FLAG_DEFER_SETUP only for same PID/PSM (git-fixes).
  * Bluetooth: L2CAP: fix chan mode for LE_CONN_REQ + EXT_FLOWCTL pchan (git-
    fixes).
  * Bluetooth: L2CAP: fix out-of-bounds write in l2cap_ecred_connect (git-
    fixes).
  * Bluetooth: mgmt: fix locking in unpair_device/disconnect_sync (git-fixes).
  * Bluetooth: MGMT: free the HCI command when it is cancelled (git-fixes).
  * Bluetooth: MGMT: free the mesh send cancel command when it is cancelled
    (git-fixes).
  * Bluetooth: MGMT: reject HCI_CMD_SYNC params_len above 255 (git-fixes).
  * Bluetooth: MGMT: revalidate LOAD_CONN_PARAM queued update (git-fixes).
  * Bluetooth: MSFT: validate evt_prefix_len against the response length (git-
    fixes).
  * Bluetooth: qca: fix NVM tag length underflow in TLV parser (git-fixes).
  * Bluetooth: RFCOMM: serialize security confirmation handling (git-fixes).
  * Bluetooth: RFCOMM: take rfcomm_mutex for the deferred setup accept (git-
    fixes).
  * Bluetooth: RFCOMM: Validate MTU in rfcomm_apply_pn() to prevent infinite
    loop (git-fixes).
  * Bluetooth: virtio_bt: avoid OOB read of build info string (git-fixes).
  * bnxt_en: Check return value of bnxt_hwrm_vnic_cfg (jsc#PED-16798).
  * bnxt_en: Delay for 5 seconds after AER DPC for all chips (jsc#PED-16798).
  * bnxt_en: Don't assume XDP is never enabled in bnxt_init_dflt_ring_mode()
    (jsc#PED-16798).
  * bnxt_en: Drop pci_save_state() after pci_restore_state() (jsc#PED-16798).
  * bnxt_en: Implement XDP RSS hash metadata extraction (jsc#PED-16798).
  * bnxt_en: Implement XDP RSS hash metadata extraction for V3_CMP
    (jsc#PED-16798).
  * bnxt_en: Move bnxt_rss_ext_op into header (jsc#PED-16798).
  * bnxt_en: Refactor some basic ring setup and adjustment logic
    (jsc#PED-16798).
  * bnxt_en: Restore default stat ctxs for ULP when resource is available
    (jsc#PED-16798).
  * bnxt_en: Set bp->max_tpa according to what the FW supports (jsc#PED-16798).
  * bnxt_en: Use absolute target ns from ptp_clock_request (jsc#PED-16798).
  * bnxt_en: use bnxt_xdp_buff for xdp context (jsc#PED-16798).
  * bus: mhi: ep: Fix device refcount leak in the error path of MHI device
    creation (git-fixes).
  * bus: mhi: host: Fix controller cleanup on EDL sysfs failure (git-fixes).
  * bus: mhi: host: Flush the posted write after writing to
    MHI_SOC_RESET_REQ_OFFSET (git-fixes).
  * bus: ti-sysc: Fix /chosen node reference leak (git-fixes).
  * cacheinfo: don't propagate DT/ACPI error when arch supplies info (arm64)
    (git-fixes).
  * can: j1939: add missing calls in NETDEV_UNREGISTER notification handler
    (git-fixes).
  * can: j1939: use netdevice_tracker for j1939_{priv,session,ecu} tracking
    (stable-fixes).
  * char: xilinx_hwicap: unregister class on init errors (git-fixes).
  * cleanup: add a scoped version of CLASS() (stable-fixes).
  * cleanup: fix scoped_class() (git-fixes).
  * compiler_types: Introduce __flex_counter() and family (bsc#1280139).
  * cpufreq: intel_pstate: Add and use hybrid_get_cpu_type() (bsc#1240957
    bsc#1249104 bsc#1265220).
  * cpufreq: intel_pstate: Avoid SMP calls to get cpu-type (bsc#1240957
    bsc#1249104 bsc#1265220).
  * cpufreq: intel_pstate: Fix hwp_get_cpu_scaling() (bsc#1240957 bsc#1249104
    bsc#1265220).
  * cpufreq: intel_pstate: Use correct scaling factor on Raptor Lake-E
    (bsc#1240957 bsc#1249104 bsc#1265220).
  * cpufreq: intel_pstate: Use CPPC to get scaling factors (bsc#1240957
    bsc#1249104 bsc#1265220).
  * cpufreq: intel_pstate: Use HYBRID_SCALING_FACTOR_ADL for Bartlett Lake
    (bsc#1240957 bsc#1249104 bsc#1265220).
  * crypto: aspeed - Propagate platform_get_irq() errors (git-fixes).
  * crypto: atmel-sha204a - fix heap info leak on I2C transfer failure (git-
    fixes).
  * crypto: atmel-tdes - use scatterlist length before DMA mapping (git-fixes).
  * crypto: ccm - Set rfc4309 maxauthsize from child (git-fixes).
  * crypto: ccp - Abort doing SEV INIT if SNP INIT fails (stable-fixes).
  * crypto: ccp - Add new SEV/SNP platform shutdown API (stable-fixes).
  * crypto: ccp - Always pass in an error pointer to
    __sev_platform_shutdown_locked() (git-fixes).
  * crypto: ccp - Fix __sev_snp_shutdown_locked (git-fixes).
  * crypto: ccp - Fix dereferencing uninitialized error pointer (git-fixes).
  * crypto: ccp - Fix memory leak in SEV INIT_EX path (git-fixes).
  * crypto: ccp - Fix possible deadlock in SEV init failure path (git-fixes).
  * crypto: ccp - Fix SNP panic notifier unregistration (git-fixes).
  * crypto: ccp - Move dev_info/err messages for SEV/SNP init and shutdown
    (stable-fixes).
  * crypto: ccp - Move SEV/SNP Platform initialization to KVM (stable-fixes).
  * crypto: ccp - Register SNP panic notifier only if SNP is enabled (stable-
    fixes).
  * crypto: ccp - Reset TMR size at SNP Shutdown (stable-fixes).
  * crypto: doc - Remove extra parenthesis (git-fixes).
  * crypto: hisilicon/sec2 - fix CCM algorithm long packet failure (git-fixes).
  * crypto: keembay - Fix AEAD unregister count in error path (git-fixes).
  * crypto: keembay - Initialize completion before requesting IRQ (git-fixes).
  * crypto: keembay - publish OF module alias for OCS AES/SM4 (git-fixes).
  * crypto: lskcipher - propagate errors from unaligned crypt (git-fixes).
  * crypto: mxs-dcp - fix source scatterlist length access (git-fixes).
  * crypto: qat - cancel work on re-enable SR-IOV timeout (git-fixes).
  * crypto: qat - clear AES key schedule from stack (git-fixes).
  * crypto: qce - fix CCM AAD buffer underallocation (git-fixes).
  * crypto: qce - fix error path in devm_qce_register_algs (git-fixes).
  * crypto: qcom-rng - Allow zero as a random number (git-fixes).
  * crypto: qcom-rng - Enable clock in hwrng case (git-fixes).
  * crypto: rk3288 - fail ahash requests on HASH idle timeout (git-fixes).
  * crypto: sa2ul - stop probe if context pool creation fails (git-fixes).
  * crypto: sl3516 - drop invalid sg_dma_len checks before DMA mapping (git-
    fixes).
  * crypto: tegra - Don't touch bo refcount in host1x bo pin/unpin (stable-
    fixes).
  * crypto: tegra - fix rctx->cryptlen calculation in tegra_gcm_do_one_req()
    (git-fixes).
  * cxl/acpi: Fix CXL_ACPI and CXL_PMEM Kconfig tristate mismatch (git-fixes).
  * cxl: Adjust the startup priority of cxl_pmem to be higher (git-fixes).
  * default_gfp(): avoid using the "newfangled" **VA_OPT** trick (bsc#1280139).
  * device property: fix infinite loop in fwnode_for_each_child_node() (git-
    fixes).
  * dm/amdgpu: fix malformed link_settings debugfs output (git-fixes).
  * dma-mapping: add __dma_from_device_group_begin()/end() (bsc#1267586).
  * dmaengine: dw-edma: Clear stale requests on termination (git-fixes).
  * dmaengine: dw-edma: Complete descriptors before pausing (git-fixes).
  * dmaengine: dw-edma: Fix HDMA channel status register access (git-fixes).
  * dmaengine: dw-edma: Initialize IRQ data before requesting IRQs (git-fixes).
  * dmaengine: dw-edma: Serialize abort state updates (git-fixes).
  * dmaengine: dw-edma: Serialize channel state checks (git-fixes).
  * dmaengine: dw-edma: Terminate all descriptors without callbacks (git-fixes).
  * dmaengine: fsl-edma: tracing: no ptr dereference during log output (git-
    fixes).
  * dmaengine: hisilicon: Return -ENOMEM on dynamic memory allocation in probe
    (git-fixes).
  * dmaengine: mediatek: mtk-uart-apdma: Return -ENOMEM on memory allocation
    failure (git-fixes).
  * dmaengine: qcom-bam-dma: fix autosuspend cleanup during removal (git-fixes).
  * dmaengine: xilinx_dma: Fix channel idle state management in AXIDMA and MCDMA
    interrupt handlers (git-fixes).
  * dmaengine: xilinx_dma: Fix CPU stall in xilinx_dma_poll_timeout (git-fixes).
  * dmaengine: zynqmp_dma: fix kernel doc for zynqmp_dma_remove() (git-fixes).
  * driver core: soc: Unregister bus on early device registration failure (git-
    fixes).
  * drivers/virt: pkvm: Fix end calculation in mmio_guard_ioremap_hook() (git-
    fixes).
  * Drivers: hv: Use meaningful errnos for hypercall status codes (git-fixes).
  * drm/amd/display: Add AV mute wait frames to dce110_set_avmute (stable-
    fixes).
  * drm/amd/display: avoid divide-by-zero in __is_lut_linear() (git-fixes).
  * drm/amd/display: Check for tg ops in dce110_set_avmute (git-fixes).
  * drm/amd/display: dce100: skip non-DP stream encoders for DP MST (stable-
    fixes).
  * drm/amd/display: fix BT.2020 YCbCr limited output CSC matrix (git-fixes).
  * drm/amd/display: fix BT.2020 YCbCr output CSC matrices for DCE (git-fixes).
  * drm/amd/display: fix division by zero in get_estimated_bw() (git-fixes).
  * drm/amd/display: Fix NULL pointer dereference in amdgpu_dm_crtc_set_vblank()
    (git-fixes).
  * drm/amd/display: Increase HDMI AV mute wait from 2 to 3 frames (stable-
    fixes).
  * drm/amd/display: Remove unused-but-set variable hubp from (git-fixes).
  * drm/amd/display: validate plane degamma LUT size for private color prop
    (git-fixes).
  * drm/amd/pm: adjust the visibility of pp_table sysfs node (stable-fixes).
  * drm/amd/pm: fix gpu metrics energy accumulator for smu 13.0.0/13.0.7 (git-
    fixes).
  * drm/amd/pm: fix smu14 power limit range calculation (stable-fixes).
  * drm/amd/pm: make pp_features read-only when scpm is enabled (stable-fixes).
  * drm/amd/pm: Use same metric table for APU (stable-fixes).
  * drm/amd/powerplay: fix VoltageObjectInfo zero-stride loop and OOB read (git-
    fixes).
  * drm/amdgpu/gfx6: Fixup emit_cntxcntl() (git-fixes).
  * drm/amdgpu/gfx6: Fixup emitting SWITCH_BUFFER packets (git-fixes).
  * drm/amdgpu/gfx6: Use PFP on the compute queues too (git-fixes).
  * drm/amdgpu/gfx8: drop unecessary BUG_ON() (stable-fixes).
  * drm/amdgpu/gfx9.4.3: replace BUG_ON() with WARN_ON() (stable-fixes).
  * drm/amdgpu/gfx9: replace BUG_ON() with WARN_ON() (stable-fixes).
  * drm/amdgpu/gfx10: replace BUG_ON() with WARN_ON() (stable-fixes).
  * drm/amdgpu/gfx11: replace BUG_ON() with WARN_ON() (stable-fixes).
  * drm/amdgpu/gfx12: replace BUG_ON() with WARN_ON() (stable-fixes).
  * drm/amdgpu/pm/powerplay: bounds-check voltage index in SMU7 lookup (git-
    fixes).
  * drm/amdgpu/pm/powerplay: bounds-check voltage index in Vega10 lookup (git-
    fixes).
  * drm/amdgpu/sdma4.4.2: replace BUG_ON() with WARN_ON() (stable-fixes).
  * drm/amdgpu/sdma5.0: replace BUG_ON() with WARN_ON() (stable-fixes).
  * drm/amdgpu/sdma5.2: replace BUG_ON() with WARN_ON() (stable-fixes).
  * drm/amdgpu/sdma6.0: replace BUG_ON() with WARN_ON() (stable-fixes).
  * drm/amdgpu/sdma7.0: replace BUG_ON() with WARN_ON() (stable-fixes).
  * drm/amdgpu/uvd: Fix forcing MSG, FB BOs into VCPU segment when it isn't at 0
    (v2) (stable-fixes).
  * drm/amdgpu/uvd: Place VCPU BO only in VRAM for UVD 4.x and older (stable-
    fixes).
  * drm/amdgpu/vce: fix integer overflow in image size (stable-fixes).
  * drm/amdgpu/vcn4: avoid rereading IB param length (stable-fixes).
  * drm/amdgpu/vcn: fix integer overflow in dec_msg buffer count check (git-
    fixes).
  * drm/amdgpu: cap GTT size to physical RAM on APUs (stable-fixes).
  * drm/amdgpu: check ASPM on the dGPU host link (git-fixes).
  * drm/amdgpu: disallow multiple FENCE chunks in one submit (git-fixes).
  * drm/amdgpu: fix aperture iounmap skipped on device removal (git-fixes).
  * drm/amdgpu: fix autosuspend cleanup during removal (git-fixes).
  * drm/amdgpu: fix bo->pin leaking in amdgpu_bo_create_reserved (stable-fixes).
  * drm/amdgpu: fix division by zero with invalid uvd dimensions (stable-fixes).
  * drm/amdgpu: fix lifetime issue of amdgpu_vm_get_task_info_pasid() (stable-
    fixes).
  * drm/amdgpu: fix nbif 6.3.1 l1 low power not functional (git-fixes).
  * drm/amdgpu: Fix UVD decode image min size calculation (stable-fixes).
  * drm/amdgpu: Fix UVD dpb min size calculation for H264 (stable-fixes).
  * drm/amdgpu: Fix UVD min buffer sizes (stable-fixes).
  * drm/amdgpu: Fix VCE 3 ring align_mask (git-fixes).
  * drm/amdgpu: Fix VFCT bus number matching with soft filter (stable-fixes).
  * drm/amdgpu: Implement insert_end for VCE 3 (git-fixes).
  * drm/amdgpu: invoke pm_genpd_remove() before freeing genpd (stable-fixes).
  * drm/amdgpu: move debug_vm handling to amdgpu_cs_parser_fini (git-fixes).
  * drm/amdgpu: read TRUNCATE_COORD_MODE on gfx12 (git-fixes).
  * drm/amdgpu: reject oversized IBs with per-ring packet limits (stable-fixes).
  * drm/amdgpu: Reject UVD message with dimensions above 4096 (stable-fixes).
  * drm/amdgpu: Reject UVD message with invalid number of h265 refs (stable-
    fixes).
  * drm/amdgpu: remove unused function parameter (stable-fixes).
  * drm/amdgpu: restore UMD profile pstate after runtime resume (stable-fixes).
  * drm/amdgpu: validate GEM_CREATE domain combinations (stable-fixes).
  * drm/amdkfd: Check bounds in allocate_event_notification_slot (stable-fixes).
  * drm/amdkfd: fix 32-bit overflow in CWSR total size calculation (stable-
    fixes).
  * drm/amdkfd: Fix missing authorization check in KFD_IOC_DBG_TRAP_DISABLE
    (stable-fixes).
  * drm/amdkfd: fix QID bit leak in pqm_create_queue() (stable-fixes).
  * drm/amdkfd: guard against NULL restore_mqd in CRIU queue restore (git-
    fixes).
  * drm/amdkfd: Handle invalid event type in CRIU event restore (stable-fixes).
  * drm/amdkfd: Use kvcalloc to allocate arrays (stable-fixes).
  * drm/bridge: cdns-mhdp8546: Return an error pointer on allocation failure
    (git-fixes).
  * drm/bridge: dw-hdmi: fix i2c adapter leak on probe failure (git-fixes).
  * drm/bridge: ps8640: propagate AUX transfer register errors (git-fixes).
  * drm/bridge: tc358767: clamp the reported AUX read size to the request (git-
    fixes).
  * drm/connector/hdmi: Fix out of bounds memory read (git-fixes).
  * drm/connector: Fix epoch_counter docs to reflect reality (git-fixes).
  * drm/drm_exec: fix up contended obj when num_objects is 0 (git-fixes).
  * drm/gud: NUL-terminate TV mode names read from the device (git-fixes).
  * drm/gud: validate TV mode names before creating enum property (git-fixes).
  * drm/hibmc: Fix list of formats on the primary plane (git-fixes).
  * drm/hibmc: Use drm_atomic_helper_check_plane_state() (git-fixes).
  * drm/i915/hdcp: check streams bounds before overflow (git-fixes).
  * drm/i915/hdcp: Move to using intel_display in intel_hdcp (stable-fixes).
  * drm/i915/hdcp: require monotonically increasing seq_num_v (git-fixes).
  * drm/i915/hdcp: Skip inactive MST connectors when building stream list
    (stable-fixes).
  * drm/i915/vrr: Check HAS_VRR() first in intel_vrr_is_capable() (stable-
    fixes).
  * drm/i915/vrr: require valid min/max vfreq for VRR (git-fixes).
  * drm/i915: Fix memory leak in query_perf_config_list() (git-fixes).
  * drm/lima: call drm_mm_init() with a valid allocation range (git-fixes).
  * drm/msm/a6xx: Fix RBBM_CLOCK_CNTL3_TP0 value in a730_hwcg (git-fixes).
  * drm/msm/a6xx: Fix stale rpmh votes after suspend (git-fixes).
  * drm/msm/dpu: Drop sneaky dev_pm_opp_set_rate(0) (git-fixes).
  * drm/msm/dsi: Drop dev_pm_opp_set_rate(0) (git-fixes).
  * drm/msm/dsi: round 6G byte clock rate to the PLL-achievable value (git-
    fixes).
  * drm/nouveau/uvmm: clear the dirty flag when unwinding an OP_UNMAP_SPARSE
    (git-fixes).
  * drm/nouveau/uvmm: fix NULL deref unwinding an OP_MAP_SPARSE op (git-fixes).
  * drm/nouveau/uvmm: fix premature region free on failed OP_UNMAP_SPARSE (git-
    fixes).
  * drm/nouveau: unsubscribe the channel-kill event before the fence context
    (git-fixes).
  * drm/nouveau: Use write-combined maps for coherent (git-fixes).
  * drm/panel-edp: fix i2c adapter leak on probe failure (git-fixes).
  * drm/panel: samsung-s6d16d0: Power off on prepare failure (git-fixes).
  * drm/panthor: fix firmware control interface bounds checks (git-fixes).
  * drm/panthor: return PTR_ERR() from devm_drm_dev_alloc() (git-fixes).
  * drm/panthor: skip zero-sized firmware sections (git-fixes).
  * drm/radeon: fix autosuspend cleanup during teardown (git-fixes).
  * drm/radeon: fix r100_copy_blit for large BOs (stable-fixes).
  * drm/radeon: restore hardware polling in fence_is_signaled to fix performance
    regression (git-fixes).
  * drm/rockchip: vop2: Recognise 10-bit YUV422 as YUV format (git-fixes).
  * drm/ssd130x: fix column and row end address in partial updates for ssd132x
    (git-fixes).
  * drm/ssd130x: fix column and row end address in partial updates in ssd133x
    (git-fixes).
  * drm/sun4i: crtc: Propagate layer initialization error (git-fixes).
  * drm/sun4i: Drop node references while building component list (git-fixes).
  * drm/sun4i: dw-hdmi: Drop TCON TOP port reference (git-fixes).
  * drm/sun4i: fix refcount leak in sun4i_backend_init_sat() (git-fixes).
  * drm/sun4i: hdmi-phy: Fix H6 8-bit MPLL config at 594 MHz (git-fixes).
  * drm/sun4i: hdmi: Don't leak sync polarity bits into packet control (git-
    fixes).
  * drm/sun4i: tcon: Drop remote endpoint reference (git-fixes).
  * drm/sun4i: tcon: Drop TCON TOP device reference (git-fixes).
  * drm/sun4i: tcon: Set output mux for DSI and LVDS (git-fixes).
  * drm/sun4i: vi scaler: Fix coefficient selection (git-fixes).
  * drm/tegra: dsi: Re-add clear enable register if DSI was powered by
    bootloader (git-fixes).
  * drm/tegra: fbdev: Do not assign to struct drm_fb_helper.info (git-fixes).
  * drm/tve200: add OF module alias for autoloading (git-fixes).
  * drm/virtio: Fix a NULL vs ERR_PTR() bug in
    virtio_gpu_user_framebuffer_create() (git-fixes).
  * drm/xe/oa: Check managed mutex initialization errors (git-fixes).
  * drm/xe/oa: Fix sync entry leak on OA config emit failure (git-fixes).
  * drm/xe/oa: Remove sysfs entry on idr_alloc failure in
    xe_oa_add_config_ioctl() (git-fixes).
  * drm/xe: Introduce xe_gt_dbg_printer() (stable-fixes).
  * drm/xe: Order ring writes before ring tail updates (git-fixes).
  * drm/xe: Stub out new pagefault layer (stable-fixes).
  * drm/xe: tests: fix error message in xe_migrate_sanity_test() (git-fixes).
  * drm: Fix drm_crtc_commit leak if signaled when PAGE_FLIP_EVENT is used (git-
    fixes).
  * drm: fix race between partial drm_dev_register() failure and ioctl (git-
    fixes).
  * drm: lcdif: Wait for vblank before disabling DMA (git-fixes).
  * drm: Remove unused header in drm_dumb_buffers.c (git-fixes).
  * efi: fix stale reference to efi_recover_from_page_fault() (git-fixes).
  * erspan: Initialize options_len before referencing options (bsc#1274727).
  * ethtool: rss: fix hkey leak when indir_size is 0 (git-fixes).
  * fbdev: bitblit: bound-check glyph index in bit_cursor() (git-fixes).
  * fbdev: core: Fix pointer desynchronization in fb_io_read() (git-fixes).
  * fbdev: kyro: Validate overlay viewport coordinates (git-fixes).
  * fbdev: omapfb: panel-dsi-cm: initialize lock before registering display
    (git-fixes).
  * fbdev: tdfxfb: fix PCI enable cleanup with pcim_enable_device() (git-fixes).
  * fbdev: uvesafb: unregister connector callback on init failure (git-fixes).
  * fbdev: vfb: defer cleanup until the last reference (git-fixes).
  * firmware: arm_scmi: Avoid IDR updates while cleaning channels (git-fixes).
  * firmware: arm_scmi: Clean up channels on setup failure (git-fixes).
  * firmware: arm_scmi: Drop handle on protocol bind failures (git-fixes).
  * firmware: arm_scmi: Fix requested device removal race (git-fixes).
  * firmware: arm_scmi: Free transport channel on IDR failure (git-fixes).
  * firmware: arm_scmi: Protect device request lookup with RCU (git-fixes).
  * firmware: arm_scmi: Publish channel state before callbacks (git-fixes).
  * firmware: arm_scmi: Quiesce notifications before teardown (git-fixes).
  * firmware: arm_scmi: Rate-limit queue-full warnings in IRQ context (git-
    fixes).
  * firmware: arm_scmi: Reject out of range DT protocol IDs (git-fixes).
  * firmware: arm_scmi: Roll back partial protocol table registration (git-
    fixes).
  * firmware: arm_scmi: Unregister device notifier before IDR teardown (git-
    fixes).
  * firmware: arm_scmi: Unrequest devices if driver registration fails (git-
    fixes).
  * firmware: arm_scmi: Unwind P2A receiver mailbox setup failure (git-fixes).
  * firmware: arm_scmi: Unwind TX receiver mailbox setup failure (git-fixes).
  * firmware: arm_scmi: Use channel ID for transport teardown (git-fixes).
  * firmware_loader: do not queue completed sysfs fallback requests (git-fixes).
  * fpga: altera-cvp: Avoid out-of-bounds read in trailing byte write (git-
    fixes).
  * fpga: dfl: fme: add error handling (git-fixes).
  * fpga: stratix10-soc: Fix SVC mailbox handling during reconfiguration (git-
    fixes).
  * fuse: fix race between interrupt and resend (git-fixes).
  * gpio: sloppy-logic-analyzer: fix use-after-free via debugfs trigger on
    unbind (git-fixes).
  * gpu: host1x: Avoid stack over-read in debug output helpers (git-fixes).
  * gpu: host1x: Fix offset calculation in trace_write_gather (git-fixes).
  * gpu: host1x: Fix use-after-free in host1x_bo_clear_cached_mappings (stable-
    fixes).
  * HID: asus: fix missing hid_is_usb() check (git-fixes).
  * HID: asus: simplify RGB init sequence (stable-fixes).
  * HID: bpf: serialize device reference release in struct_ops destroy path
    (git-fixes).
  * HID: core: fix number/pointer type confusion on long items (git-fixes).
  * HID: core: fix OOB read of field->usage in hid_set_field() (git-fixes).
  * HID: ft260: fix stack-use-after-return write in I2C read race (git-fixes).
  * HID: ft260: validate i2c input report length (stable-fixes).
  * HID: hyperv: validate initial device info bounds (git-fixes).
  * HID: i2c-hid: Fix "(null)" output when reading report descriptor fails (git-
    fixes).
  * HID: i2c-hid: goodix: Disable VDD on VDDIO enable failure (git-fixes).
  * HID: lg4ff: validate report length before fixed offsets (git-fixes).
  * HID: logitech-dj: Fix maxfield check in DJ short report validation (git-
    fixes).
  * HID: logitech-dj: fix wrong detection of bad DJ_SHORT output report (git-
    fixes).
  * HID: logitech-dj: Prevent REPORT_ID_DJ_SHORT related user initiated OOB
    write (stable-fixes).
  * HID: logitech-dj: Standardise hid_report_enum variable nomenclature (stable-
    fixes).
  * HID: magicmouse: do not keep a stale msc->input if no input is claimed (git-
    fixes).
  * HID: magicmouse: fix battery reporting for Bluetooth Magic Trackpad USB-C
    (git-fixes).
  * HID: magicmouse: Prevent out-of-bounds (OOB) read during DOUBLE_REPORT_ID
    (stable-fixes).
  * HID: magicmouse: prevent unbounded recursion in magicmouse_raw_event() (git-
    fixes).
  * HID: magicmouse: re-enable multitouch after reset-resume (git-fixes).
  * HID: mcp2221: validate report size in mcp2221_raw_event() (git-fixes).
  * HID: multitouch: reclassify HTIX5288 to WIN_8_FORCE_MULTI_INPUT_NSMU (git-
    fixes).
  * HID: nintendo: Fix imu_timestamp_us double increment per report (git-fixes).
  * HID: nintendo: fix out-of-bounds read in joycon_ctlr_read_handler() (git-
    fixes).
  * HID: nintendo: register input device after capabilities are set (git-fixes).
  * HID: nintendo: stop device IO before hid_hw_stop on probe failure (git-
    fixes).
  * HID: picolcd: clamp eeprom debugfs read to bytes actually received (git-
    fixes).
  * HID: pidff: Rework pidff_set_time() to fix warnings (stable-fixes).
  * HID: pidff: Use ARRAY_SIZE macro instead of sizeof (stable-fixes).
  * HID: rmi: fix OOB access with undersized RMI reports (git-fixes).
  * HID: roccat: bound device-supplied profile index (git-fixes).
  * HID: roccat: free buffered reports when destroying device (git-fixes).
  * HID: sensor-hub: Fix out-of-bounds write in sensor_hub_get_feature (git-
    fixes).
  * HID: sensor: custom: Fix field sysfs group cleanup on failure (git-fixes).
  * HID: sensor: custom: Fix use-after-free in enable_sensor (git-fixes).
  * HID: synchronize input before cleaning up a failed probe (git-fixes).
  * HID: tmff: Use 64-bit arithmetic for force feedback scaling (git-fixes).
  * HID: wacom: validate report length in wacom_intuos_pro2_bt_irq (git-fixes).
  * hwmon: (ads7828) Fix external VREF regulator handling (git-fixes).
  * hwmon: (applesmc) fix key backlight workqueue leak on register failure (git-
    fixes).
  * hwmon: (aspeed-pwm-tacho) Propagate reset deassert errors (git-fixes).
  * hwmon: (chipcap2) fix channels in humidity alarm notifications (git-fixes).
  * hwmon: (coretemp) Fix core_data leak on CPUs without PTS (git-fixes).
  * hwmon: (corsair-cpro) Create debugfs entries after hwmon registration (git-
    fixes).
  * hwmon: (corsair-cpro) Remove debugfs entries when probe fails (git-fixes).
  * hwmon: (corsair-psu) fix possible out-of-bounds access on missing string
    termination (git-fixes).
  * hwmon: (gpio-fan) Fix use-after-free in alarm work (git-fixes).
  * hwmon: (gpio-fan) take fan_data->lock in gpio_fan_shutdown() (git-fixes).
  * hwmon: (ina2xx) Add support for has_alerts configuration flag (stable-
    fixes).
  * hwmon: (ina2xx) Add support for INA234 (stable-fixes).
  * hwmon: (ina2xx) Add support for INA260 (stable-fixes).
  * hwmon: (ina2xx) Fix various overflow issues (git-fixes).
  * hwmon: (ina2xx) Make it easier to add more devices (stable-fixes).
  * hwmon: (ina2xx) Shift INA234 shunt and current registers (stable-fixes).
  * hwmon: (ina226) Add support for SY24655 (stable-fixes).
  * hwmon: (ltc4282) Avoid overflow in maximum power calculation (git-fixes).
  * hwmon: (ltc4282) Clamp negative current limits (git-fixes).
  * hwmon: (ltc4282) Fix parsing adi,current-limit-sense-microvolt (git-fixes).
  * hwmon: (ltc4282) Make sure clk_init_data is fully initialized (git-fixes).
  * hwmon: (max6621) fix negative temperature offset and crit readings (git-
    fixes).
  * hwmon: (max6621) fix temperature clamp range (git-fixes).
  * hwmon: (nzxt-smart2) Check return value of init_device() in probe (git-
    fixes).
  * hwmon: (pmbus) Clear generic status alarms with CLEAR_FAULTS (git-fixes).
  * hwmon: (pmbus/lm25066) Fix PMBus coefficient calculations (git-fixes).
  * hwmon: Switch back to struct platform_driver::remove() (stable-fixes).
  * hwrng: ks-sa - Fix runtime PM cleanup on registration failure (git-fixes).
  * hwrng: omap - Fix probe error path cleanup (git-fixes).
  * hwtracing: hisi_ptt: Propagate DMA reset timeout in trace_start() (git-
    fixes).
  * i2c: core: fix debugfs UAF on adapter removal (git-fixes).
  * i2c: imx: fix locked bus on SMBus block-read of 0 (atomic) (git-fixes).
  * i2c: imx: separate atomic, dma and non-dma use case (stable-fixes).
  * i2c: mux: demux-pinctrl: fix OF node leak on kstrdup failure (git-fixes).
  * i2c: mux: Fix channel node leak on adapter add failure (git-fixes).
  * i2c: ocores: Disable clock on failed resume (git-fixes).
  * i3c: dw: avoid shift-out-of-bounds when DAA assigns no devices (git-fixes).
  * i3c: dw: rename "pclk" to "apb" to match dt-binding (git-fixes).
  * i3c: master: Fix device_register() error path (git-fixes).
  * i3c: master: Fix info leak and UAF in device unregister path (git-fixes).
  * i3c: master: Fix potential UAF in i3c_device_uevent() (git-fixes).
  * i3c: master: svc: bound IBI payload to the requested max_payload_len (git-
    fixes).
  * ieee802154: 6lowpan: fix NULL dereference in lowpan_newlink (git-fixes).
  * ieee802154: cc2520: fix FIFOP work use-after-free (git-fixes).
  * ieee802154: hwsim: serialize pib updates to fix double-free (git-fixes).
  * iio: accel: dmard09: Implement IIO_CHAN_INFO_SCALE (git-fixes).
  * iio: adc: max34408: add missing 'select REGMAP_I2C' to Kconfig (git-fixes).
  * iio: adc: pac1921: fix wrong channel used in trigger handler read (git-
    fixes).
  * iio: buffer: Fix potential use-after-free in anonymous buffer release (git-
    fixes).
  * iio: buffer: Make IIO DMA fence release RCU-safe (git-fixes).
  * iio: buffer: Tie IIO dma fence lock lifetime to the fence (git-fixes).
  * iio: chemical: atlas-sensor: fix PM reference leak in buffer postenable
    (git-fixes).
  * iio: chemical: atlas-sensor: use iio_trigger_poll_nested() to fix remove UAF
    (git-fixes).
  * iio: chemical: sgp30: Handle IAQ thread creation failure (git-fixes).
  * iio: dac: m62332: Fix regulator reference count imbalance (git-fixes).
  * iio: gyro: mpu3050: fix sign of raw angular velocity readings (git-fixes).
  * iio: light: cm32181: return zero after writing calibscale (git-fixes).
  * iio: light: gp2ap002: Disable regulators on resume failure (git-fixes).
  * iio: light: gp2ap002: re-enable irq if runtime suspend fails (git-fixes).
  * iio: light: isl29028: return zero in write_raw() on success (git-fixes).
  * iio: light: ltrf216a: fix runtime PM reference leak in error path (git-
    fixes).
  * iio: light: opt4001: Fix incompatible pointer type passed to div_u64_rem()
    (git-fixes).
  * iio: light: opt4001: Fix power down clearing bits of the wrong register
    (git-fixes).
  * iio: light: opt4001: Fix reversed GENMASK() arguments in fault count mask
    (git-fixes).
  * iio: light: opt4001: Reject integration times with a non-zero seconds part
    (git-fixes).
  * iio: light: tsl2583: return zero in write_raw() on success (git-fixes).
  * iio: light: tsl2772: fix ALS calibscale readback (git-fixes).
  * iio: orientation: hid-sensor-rotation: Avoid race between callback setup and
    device exposure (git-fixes).
  * iio: pressure: dps310: fix NULL pointer dereference on ACPI probe (git-
    fixes).
  * iio: pressure: mpl115: Fix runtime PM cleanup (git-fixes).
  * iio: srf04: fix pm_runtime handling on probe error path (git-fixes).
  * iio: temperature: hid-sensor-temperature: switch to non-devm
    iio_device_register() (git-fixes).
  * Input: atkbd - skip deactivate for HONOR ZQC-P (git-fixes).
  * Input: atkbd - skip deactivate for Xiaomi Book Pro 14's internal keyboard
    (stable-fixes).
  * Input: cs40l50-vibra - validate custom data from user space (git-fixes).
  * Input: evdev - fix information leak in evdev_pass_values() (stable-fixes).
  * Input: evdev - sanitize event type index when fetching event masks (stable-
    fixes).
  * Input: focaltech - fix array out-of-bounds in focaltech_process_rel_packet
    (git-fixes).
  * Input: focaltech - use signed coordinates to prevent underflow (git-fixes).
  * Input: hynitron_cstxxx - validate touch count and finger IDs (git-fixes).
  * Input: iforce - validate input packet lengths (stable-fixes).
  * Input: iqs5xx - validate firmware record destination span (git-fixes).
  * Input: mms114 - fix Y-resolution configuration (git-fixes).
  * Input: psxpad-spi - set driver data before use (git-fixes).
  * Input: reject inhibit and uninhibit requests on unregistering devices (git-
    fixes).
  * Input: sur40 - fix input device registration ordering (stable-fixes).
  * Input: sur40 - fix V4L error path cleanup (stable-fixes).
  * Input: synaptics-rmi4 - block s_input when F54 queue is busy (git-fixes).
  * Input: synaptics-rmi4 - bound the F54 report size to the allocated buffer
    (git-fixes).
  * Input: synaptics-rmi4 - fix F55 transmitter electrode count typo (git-
    fixes).
  * Input: synaptics-rmi4 - propagate F54 worker errors to V4L2 queue (git-
    fixes).
  * Input: synaptics-rmi4 - zero report size on F54 work error (git-fixes).
  * Input: xpad - add support for ZENAIM LEVERLESS (stable-fixes).
  * interconnect: Fix use after free in icc_get() and of_icc_get_by_index()
    (git-fixes).
  * io_uring/io-wq: re-check IO_WQ_BIT_EXIT for each linked work item (git-
    fixes).
  * io_uring/net: Avoid msghdr on op_connect/op_bind async data (git-fixes).
  * iommu/arm-smmu-v3: Manage teardown with devm (stable-fixes).
  * ip_tunnel: Use ip_tunnel_info() helper instead of 'info + 1' (bsc#1274727).
  * ipmi: ipmb: validate write message length (git-fixes).
  * ipmi: si: Fix NULL pointer dereference after failed registration (git-
    fixes).
  * KVM: arm64: Ensure FFA ranges are page aligned (git-fixes).
  * KVM: arm64: Fix bounds checking in do_ffa_mem_reclaim() (git-fixes).
  * KVM: arm64: Fix sign-extension of MMIO loads (git-fixes).
  * KVM: arm64: vgic: Reset in_kernel on private IRQ allocation failure (git-
    fixes).
  * KVM: arm64: Zero out the stack initialized data in the FFA handler (git-
    fixes).
  * KVM: nSVM: Always inject a #GP if mapping VMCB12 fails on nested VMRUN (git-
    fixes).
  * KVM: nSVM: Remove a user-triggerable WARN on nested_svm_load_cr3()
    succeeding (git-fixes).
  * KVM: nVMX: Ensure KVM_REQ_GET_NESTED_STATE_PAGES is cleared on VM-Exit (git-
    fixes).
  * KVM: nVMX: Service local TLB flushes on failed nested VM-Enter (git-fixes).
  * KVM: PPC: Book3S HV: Add support for compat CPU capabilities for KVM on
    PowerNV (bsc#1263864 ltc#217835).
  * KVM: PPC: Book3S HV: Implement compat CPU capability retrieval for KVM on
    PowerVM (bsc#1263864 ltc#217835).
  * KVM: PPC: Book3S HV: Validate arch_compat against host compatibility mode
    (bsc#1263864 ltc#217835).
  * KVM: PPC: Document KVM_PPC_GET_COMPAT_CAPS ioctl (bsc#1263864 ltc#217835).
  * KVM: PPC: Introduce KVM_CAP_PPC_COMPAT_CAPS and wire up ioctl (bsc#1263864
    ltc#217835).
  * KVM: SEV: Use to_kvm_sev_info() for fetching kvm_sev_info struct (git-
    fixes).
  * KVM: SVM: Add support to initialize SEV/SNP functionality in KVM
    (bsc#1279887).
  * KVM: SVM: Explicitly mark vmcb01 dirty after modifying VMCB intercepts (git-
    fixes).
  * KVM: SVM: Serialize accesses to the owner and mirror list with separate lock
    (git-fixes).
  * KVM: SVM: Update x2APIC MSR intercepts if AVIC is inhibited while L2 is
    active (git-fixes).
  * KVM: TDX: Account all non-transient page allocations for per-TD structures
    (git-fixes).
  * KVM: TDX: Fix x2APIC MSR handling in tdx_has_emulated_msr() (git-fixes).
  * KVM: VMX: Don't register posted interrupt wakeup handler if alloc_kvm_area()
    fails (git-fixes).
  * KVM: x86/hyperv: Check for NULL vCPU Hyper-V object in
    kvm_hv_get_tlb_flush_fifo() (git-fixes).
  * KVM: x86/hyperv: Ensure vCPU's Hyper-V object is initialized on cross-vCPU
    accesses (git-fixes).
  * KVM: x86/hyperv: Get target FIFO in hv_tlb_flush_enqueue(), not caller (git-
    fixes).
  * KVM: x86/mmu: Recover TDP MMU NX huge pages using MMU read lock
    (bsc#1271050).
  * KVM: x86/mmu: Rename kvm_tdp_mmu_zap_sp() to better indicate its purpose
    (bsc#1271050).
  * KVM: x86/mmu: Track possible NX huge pages separately for TDP vs. Shadow MMU
    (bsc#1271050).
  * KVM: x86/mmu: WARN and clear role.invalid when creating a child shadow page
    (git-fixes).
  * KVM: x86: Don't WARN if IRQ disappears because it was cleared from the PIC
    (git-fixes).
  * KVM: x86: Don't WARN if IRQ disappears when Xen emulation is enabled (git-
    fixes).
  * KVM: x86: Fix array_index_nospec() protection in
    kvm_vcpu_ioctl_x86_set_mce() (git-fixes).
  * KVM: x86: Fix emulated CPUID features being applied to wrong sub-leaf (git-
    fixes).
  * KVM: x86: hyper-v: Clamp stimer deadline to avoid livelock (git-fixes).
  * leds: pca9532: Fix inverted GPIO output polarity (git-fixes).
  * leds: pca9532: Fix phantom device registration on missing hardware (git-
    fixes).
  * lib/string: fix memchr_inv() for large ranges (git-fixes).
  * lib/ucs2_string.c: fix out-of-bounds read in ucs2_strnlen() (git-fixes).
  * mac802154: fix data race and NULL deref on local->assoc_dev (git-fixes).
  * mac802154: fix netdev use-after-free in beacon worker (git-fixes).
  * mac802154: fix use-after-free of sdata via queued RX frames (git-fixes).
  * mailbox: pcc: Fix command timeout due to missed interrupt (git-fixes).
  * mailbox: qcom-cpucp: fix PREEMPT_RT self-deadlock in IRQ handler (git-
    fixes).
  * mailbox: qcom-cpucp: handle NULL data in send_data callback (git-fixes).
  * mailbox: qcom-ipcc: fix duplicate channel allocation across holes (git-
    fixes).
  * mailbox: rockchip: disable pclk on probe failure and unbind (git-fixes).
  * maple_tree: fix argument name in header (git-fixes).
  * md/raid1: create serial pool adding rdev to array with serialize_policy=1
    (bsc#1272261).
  * media: airspy: Return queued buffers on start_streaming() failure (git-
    fixes).
  * media: airspy: use vb2_video_unregister_device() on disconnect to fix NULL
    deref (git-fixes).
  * media: amphion: Remove obsolete frame_count check in venc_start_session
    (git-fixes).
  * media: bcm2835-unicam: Fix asc leaked in error/remove path (git-fixes).
  * media: cec-pin: Fix event FIFO ordering (git-fixes).
  * media: cec: disable delayed work before freeing an interrupted transmit
    (git-fixes).
  * media: cec: extron-da-hd-4k-plus: add sanity check (git-fixes).
  * media: cec: meson: ao-cec-g12a: name the CEC core regmap to avoid debugfs
    clash (git-fixes).
  * media: cec: Serialize exclusive follower delivery (git-fixes).
  * media: cec: stm32: prevent out-of-bounds write on RX overflow (git-fixes).
  * media: cedrus: clean up media device on probe failure (git-fixes).
  * media: cedrus: fix memory leak in cedrus_init_ctrls() (git-fixes).
  * media: chips-media: wave5: Guard bit depth check with initial_info_obtained
    (git-fixes).
  * media: chips-media: wave5: Move src_buf Removal to finish_encode (git-
    fixes).
  * media: cobalt: Avoid freeing ALSA private data twice (git-fixes).
  * media: cx231xx: fix devres lifetime (git-fixes).
  * media: cx231xx: reject geometry changes while the VBI queue is busy (git-
    fixes).
  * media: cx23885: add ioremap return check and cleanup (git-fixes).
  * media: cx23885: cancel NetUP CI work before teardown (git-fixes).
  * media: em28xx: defer audio-only extension registration (git-fixes).
  * media: em28xx: fix use-after-free of dev_next->devlist on disconnect (git-
    fixes).
  * media: go7007: defer the ALSA v4l2 put until card release (git-fixes).
  * media: hevc: add bounded tile-count helpers (git-fixes).
  * media: i2c: alvium: fix critical pointer access in alvium_ctrl_init (git-
    fixes).
  * media: i2c: alvium: Fix: Correct name of register in
    alvium_set_ctrl_auto_exposure (git-fixes).
  * media: i2c: imx219: Rename VTS to FRM_LENGTH (stable-fixes).
  * media: i2c: imx415: Return test pattern write errors (git-fixes).
  * media: i2c: ov02a10: fix endpoint parsing use-after-free (git-fixes).
  * media: i2c: ov7740: fix use-after-destroy in remove (git-fixes).
  * media: i2c: rdacm21: Fix missing media_entity_cleanup() (git-fixes).
  * media: imx219: Fix maximum frame length in lines (git-fixes).
  * media: intel/ipu6: fix async notifier cleanup leak on parse error (git-
    fixes).
  * media: intel/ipu6: Improve DWC PHY HSFREQRANGE band selection for
    overlapping ranges (git-fixes).
  * media: ipu6: Do not free aux device pdata after init (git-fixes).
  * media: keymaps: Remove obsolete RC_MAP_HAUPPAUGE_NEW keymap define (git-
    fixes).
  * media: keymaps: Remove obsolete RC_MAP_RC5_TV keymap define (git-fixes).
  * media: mc-entity: Add missing kerneldoc (git-fixes).
  * media: mediatek: vcodec: bound AV1 tile-start copy to the array capacity
    (git-fixes).
  * media: meson: vdec: Fix memory leak in error path of vdec_open (git-fixes).
  * media: meson: vdec: fix NULL pointer deref in vdec_try_fmt_common (git-
    fixes).
  * media: msi2500: Return queued buffers on start_streaming() failure (git-
    fixes).
  * media: nuvoton: npcm-video: fix error handling in npcm_video_init() (git-
    fixes).
  * media: nuvoton: npcm-video: fix memory leaks in probe and remove (git-
    fixes).
  * media: nxp: imx8-isi: Add missing v4l2_subdev_cleanup() in crossbar and pipe
    (git-fixes).
  * media: nxp: imx8-isi: Clean up already-initialized pipes on probe failure
    (git-fixes).
  * media: nxp: imx8-isi: Correct color map between V4L2 and ISI (git-fixes).
  * media: nxp: imx8-isi: Fix missing v4l2_subdev_cleanup() in pipe init error
    path (git-fixes).
  * media: nxp: imx8-isi: Fix potential out-of-bounds issues (git-fixes).
  * media: nxp: imx8-isi: Fix scale factor calculation for hardware rounding
    (git-fixes).
  * media: nxp: imx8-isi: Fix stream ID validation bypass in crossbar routing
    (git-fixes).
  * media: nxp: imx8-isi: Use BIT_ULL() for 64-bit stream masks (git-fixes).
  * media: platform: exynos4-is: Add hardware sync wait to
    fimc_is_hw_change_mode() (stable-fixes).
  * media: platform: mtk-mdp3: fix NULL deref on failed SCP lookup (git-fixes).
  * media: platform: mtk-mdp3: Fix SCP device refcounting (git-fixes).
  * media: pwc: Drain fill_buf on start_streaming() failure (git-fixes).
  * media: pwc: Return queued buffers on start_streaming() failure (git-fixes).
  * media: qcom: camss: Fix RDI streaming for CSID GEN2 (git-fixes).
  * media: radio-si476x: Unregister v4l2_device on probe failure (git-fixes).
  * media: rc: sunxi-cir: Unregister rc device on probe failure (git-fixes).
  * media: rtl2832: fix use-after-free in rtl2832_remove() (git-fixes).
  * media: rtl2832_sdr: release URBs and stream buffers on start_streaming()
    failure (git-fixes).
  * media: rtl2832_sdr: Return queued buffers on start_streaming() failure (git-
    fixes).
  * media: rtl2832_sdr: use vb2_video_unregister_device() on remove to fix DMA
    leak (git-fixes).
  * media: s2255: bound JPEG frame size before copying into the buffer (git-
    fixes).
  * media: s2255: check firmware size before reading trailing marker (git-
    fixes).
  * media: saa7134: Fix a possible memory leak in saa7134_video_init1 (git-
    fixes).
  * media: saa7164: fix cleanup on resource allocation failure (git-fixes).
  * media: stm32: dcmi: unregister notifier on probe failure (git-fixes).
  * media: sun4i-csi: Return queued buffers on start_streaming() failure (git-
    fixes).
  * media: tda18250: fix possible integer overflow (git-fixes).
  * media: tegra-video: vi: fix invalid u32 return value in format lookup (git-
    fixes).
  * media: usbtv: keep device alive while ALSA card exists (git-fixes).
  * media: v4l2-async: avoid deleting unlinked ASC entry on link error (git-
    fixes).
  * media: v4l2-async: Unregister sub-device if asc_list is empty (git-fixes).
  * media: v4l2-ctrls-request: add NULL check in v4l2_ctrl_request_complete()
    (git-fixes).
  * media: v4l2-ctrls: Allow unknown HDR10 white point and luminance (git-
    fixes).
  * media: v4l2-ctrls: validate AV1 tile counts (git-fixes).
  * media: v4l2-ctrls: validate HEVC tile counts (git-fixes).
  * media: v4l2-fwnode: Fix fwnode leak in v4l2_fwnode_parse_link (git-fixes).
  * media: v4l2-h264: Fix memcmp() size in B1 reference list comparison (git-
    fixes).
  * media: v4l2-subdev: Fail {enable,disable}_streams and s_streaming nicely
    (git-fixes).
  * media: venus: fix payload size calculation in parse_raw_formats() (git-
    fixes).
  * media: venus: fix payload size returned by parse_caps() and
    parse_alloc_mode() (git-fixes).
  * media: verisilicon: hantro: bound G2 HEVC tile loop to the buffer capacity
    (git-fixes).
  * media: verisilicon: rockchip: guard VPU981 AV1 divisor and tile buffer (git-
    fixes).
  * media: verisilicon: rockchip: reject AV1 frames exceeding the tile capacity
    (git-fixes).
  * media: vicodec: fix out-of-bounds write in FWHT encoder (git-fixes).
  * media: video-i2c: fix kthread error pointer left in kthread_vid_cap on
    failure (git-fixes).
  * media: vimc: fix pixel format lookup in enum_framesizes (git-fixes).
  * media: vivid: add vivid_update_reduced_fps() (git-fixes).
  * media: vivid: check for vb2_is_busy() when toggling caps (git-fixes).
  * media: vivid: fix cleanup bugs in vivid_init() (git-fixes).
  * media: zoran: Avoid freeing a registered video_device twice (git-fixes).
  * mei: pull kvfree out of spinlock (git-fixes).
  * mfd: iqs62x: Reject zero-length firmware records (git-fixes).
  * mfd: rave-sp: validate received frame payload lengths (git-fixes).
  * mfd: sm501: Fix potential memory leaks during remove (git-fixes).
  * misc: bcm-vk: Use acquire/release for msgq_inited (git-fixes).
  * misc: fastrpc: fix channel ctx ref leak when session alloc fails (git-
    fixes).
  * misc: fastrpc: fix memory leak in fastrpc_channel_ctx_free (git-fixes).
  * misc: fastrpc: Remove buffer from list prior to unmap operation (git-fixes).
  * misc: fastrpc: take fl->lock when moving mmaps on interrupted invoke (git-
    fixes).
  * misc: nsm: bound the device-reported response length (git-fixes).
  * misc: rtsx: add missing write register handling (git-fixes).
  * misc: sgi-gru: remove interrupt-context page-table walks (git-fixes).
  * misc: vmc_vmci: Fix potential memory leak in vmci_event_subscribe() (git-
    fixes).
  * mkspec-dtb: Move DTS prefix into package list.
  * mkspec-dtb: Move provides-obsoletes to package list.
  * mkspec-dtb: Put per-architecture package lists into a hash.
  * mkspec-dtb: re-indent.
  * mmc: atmel-mci: Fix use-after-free in atmci_remove due to race condition
    (git-fixes).
  * mmc: omap_hsmmc: fix busy_timeout overflow in ns conversion on 32-bit (git-
    fixes).
  * mmc: sdhci: unmap the bounce buffer before device release (git-fixes).
  * mmc: via-sdmmc: stop card-detect handling on probe failure (git-fixes).
  * mtd: afs: validate v2 image info bounds (git-fixes).
  * mtd: fix double free and WARN_ON in add_mtd_device() error paths (git-
    fixes).
  * mtd: mtdoops: free page bitmap when the backing MTD is removed (git-fixes).
  * mtd: mtdswap: Avoid freeing registered blktrans device twice (git-fixes).
  * mtd: mtdswap: remove debugfs stats file on teardown (git-fixes).
  * mtd: nand: mtk-ecc: stop on ECC idle timeouts (git-fixes).
  * mtd: part: reject MTDPART_OFS_RETAIN in mtd_add_partition() (git-fixes).
  * mtd: rawnand: validate ONFI extended parameter page sections (git-fixes).
  * mtd: spinand: fix direct mapping creation sizes (stable-fixes).
  * mtd: spinand: repeat reading in regular mode if continuous reading fails
    (stable-fixes).
  * mtd: spinand: try a regular dirmap if creating a dirmap for continuous
    reading fails (stable-fixes).
  * mtd: ubi: Release device reference on busy detach (git-fixes).
  * mtd: ubi: skip programming unused bits in ubi headers (stable-fixes).
  * net: Add options as a flexible array to struct ip_tunnel_info (bsc#1274727).
  * net: mana: Add debug knob to skip TX timeout recovery reset (git-fixes).
  * net: mana: Add handler for sriov configure (bsc#1272756).
  * net: mana: Cap MSI-X vectors to the device MSI-X table size (git-fixes).
  * net: mana: Extend RX CQE coalescing up to 8 packets (git-fixes).
  * net: mana: Fall back to scattered pages for GDMA queues (git-fixes).
  * net: mana: force full-page RX buffers via ethtool private flag
    (bsc#1269792).
  * net: mana: refactor mana_get_strings() and mana_get_sset_count() to use
    switch (bsc#1269792).
  * net: mana: Route ring-buffer access through offset-based helpers (git-
    fixes).
  * net: tap: set skb->dev before parsing virtio net header in
    tap_get_user_xdp() (git-fixes bsc#1274550).
  * net: thunderbolt: Count delivered packets in rx_packets and rx_bytes (git-
    fixes).
  * net: thunderbolt: Mark the connection down when bringing it up fails (git-
    fixes).
  * net: thunderbolt: Release the Rx HopID that was handed out on mismatch (git-
    fixes).
  * net: thunderbolt: Tear down DMA paths before stopping the rings (git-fixes).
  * net: usb: ax88179_178a: fix skb leak in ax88179_tx_fixup() (git-fixes).
  * net: usb: cx82310_eth: drop URB after 0xffff reboot sentinel to prevent
    partial_data heap overflow (git-fixes).
  * net: usb: ipheth: fix carrier_work UAF on disconnect (git-fixes).
  * net: usb: qmi_wwan: add Telit Cinterion FE990D50 composition (git-fixes).
  * nfc: digital: clamp SENSF_RES length to the destination buffer (git-fixes).
  * nfc: digital: Do not dump a NULL response in command completion (git-fixes).
  * nfc: fdp: bound the device-reported read length and fix an skb leak (git-
    fixes).
  * nfc: llcp: avoid userspace overflow on invalid optlen (git-fixes).
  * nfc: llcp: bound SNL TLV parsing to the skb and add length checks (git-
    fixes).
  * nfc: llcp: bound the connect_sn TLV walk to the skb (git-fixes).
  * nfc: llcp: fix OOB read and u8 offset wrap in TLV parsers (git-fixes).
  * nfc: llcp: read llcp_sock->local under the socket lock in getsockopt (git-
    fixes).
  * nfc: llcp: reject PDUs shorter than the LLCP header (git-fixes).
  * nfc: microread: validate target discovery payload lengths (git-fixes).
  * nfc: nci: fix double completion race in nci_data_exchange_complete (git-
    fixes).
  * nfc: nci: fix out-of-bounds write in nci_target_auto_activated() (git-
    fixes).
  * nfc: nci: fix uninit-value in the RF discover/activated NTF handlers (git-
    fixes).
  * nfc: nci: fix use of uninitialized memory in CORE_INIT_RSP parsing (git-
    fixes).
  * nfc: nci: free destination parameters when closing a connection (git-fixes).
  * nfc: pn533: hold a reference to the request skb during send_frame (git-
    fixes).
  * nfc: pn533: purge fragmented skbs during cleanup (git-fixes).
  * nfc: st21nfca: validate ATR_REQ length against the received frame (git-
    fixes).
  * nouveau/gem: reserve the bo in the info ioctl around the vma lookup (git-
    fixes).
  * nvme-tcp: fix usage of page_frag_cache (bsc#1267882).
  * nvmet-rdma: fix queue leak when connect backlog is exceeded (git-fixes).
  * of: fix out-of-bounds read in of_alias_scan() stem parser (git-fixes).
  * PCI/ASPM: Use pcie_capability_clear_and_set_word() for ASPM disable/restore
    (git-fixes).
  * PCI/proc: Avoid spurious runtime PM wakeup on config space accesses (git-
    fixes).
  * PCI/proc: Use file_ns_capable() when checking config space read access (git-
    fixes).
  * PCI/proc: Warn on writes to kernel-exclusive config space regions (git-
    fixes).
  * PCI/sysfs: Avoid spurious runtime PM wakeup on config space accesses (git-
    fixes).
  * PCI: Add ACS quirk for Pericom PI7C9X2G608 switches [12d8:2608] (git-fixes).
  * PCI: hv: Set irq_retrigger callback for the Hyper-V PCI MSI irqchip (git-
    fixes).
  * PCI: j721e: Fix incorrect max_lanes for J7200 (git-fixes).
  * PCI: meson: Fix GPIO state while requesting PERST# (git-fixes).
  * PCI: plda: Fix IRQ domain leaks in the error paths of plda_init_interrupts()
    (git-fixes).
  * PCI: plda: Fix use-after-free of event IRQs during teardown (git-fixes).
  * perf: Reject exited events as group leaders (git-fixes).
  * pinctrl: bcm2835: Don't remove an unregistered GPIO chip (git-fixes).
  * pinctrl: mediatek: use devm_gpiochip_add_data() for GPIO chip (git-fixes).
  * pinctrl: rockchip: Reset the pin count when recalculating SoC data (git-
    fixes).
  * platform/chrome: cros_ec_debugfs: Clean up console log on probe failure
    (git-fixes).
  * platform/chrome: cros_ec_debugfs: Unregister panic notifier (git-fixes).
  * platform/chrome: cros_ec_typec: Reject out-of-bounds PD cap count (git-
    fixes).
  * platform/chrome: sensorhub: Bound the EC-reported sensor number (git-fixes).
  * platform/chrome: sensorhub: Fix dropped timestamp events and log spam (git-
    fixes).
  * platform/chrome: sensorhub: Fix memory overread in ring handler (git-fixes).
  * platform/mellanox: mlxbf-pmc: Check ACPI_COMPANION() against NULL (git-
    fixes).
  * platform/surface: acpi-notify: Check ACPI companion before use (git-fixes).
  * platform/x86/amd/hsmp: Reject negative power cap writes in hwmon (git-
    fixes).
  * platform/x86: asus-wmi: fix resource leaks on probe failure (git-fixes).
  * platform/x86: dell-privacy: Fix race condition (git-fixes).
  * platform/x86: dell-wmi-base: Fix resource leak on module load failure (git-
    fixes).
  * platform/x86: dell-wmi-sysman: Don't hex dump attribute security buffer
    (git-fixes).
  * platform/x86: dell-wmi-sysman: Fix instance ID bounds (git-fixes).
  * platform/x86: hp-bioscfg: accept reduced ACPI packages from older HP BIOS
    (git-fixes).
  * platform/x86: hp-bioscfg: advance elem past consumed array elements (git-
    fixes).
  * platform/x86: hp-bioscfg: fix heap OOB read in sk_store() and kek_store()
    (git-fixes).
  * platform/x86: hp-bioscfg: fix heap OOB read on empty password write (git-
    fixes).
  * platform/x86: hp-bioscfg: fix new_password_store() overwriting
    current_password (git-fixes).
  * platform/x86: hp-bioscfg: fix off-by-one write in
    hp_get_string_from_buffer() (git-fixes).
  * platform/x86: hp-bioscfg: fix ORD_LIST_ELEMENTS never being parsed (git-
    fixes).
  * platform/x86: hp-bioscfg: fix password encoding bounds check (git-fixes).
  * platform/x86: hp-bioscfg: warn on element type mismatch instead of failing
    (git-fixes).
  * platform/x86: ishtp_eclite: Fix ACPI device reference leak in probe error
    path (git-fixes).
  * platform/x86: ISST: Add a NULL check for sst_inst (git-fixes).
  * platform/x86: ISST: Just allow 2 bits for SST feature enable (git-fixes).
  * platform/x86: ISST: Return error during profile addition (git-fixes).
  * platform/x86: ISST: Use PP level enable mask (git-fixes).
  * platform/x86: ISST: Validate level in perf mask ioctls (git-fixes).
  * platform/x86: ISST: Validate logical CPU id and clos id (git-fixes).
  * platform/x86: ISST: Validate parameter for core power state (git-fixes).
  * platform/x86: ISST: Validate parameter for frequency and priority (git-
    fixes).
  * platform/x86: ISST: Validate socket ID in clos_assoc ioctl (git-fixes).
  * PM: hibernate: Fix memory leak in snapshot_write_next() error path (git-
    fixes).
  * PM: sleep: Fix off-by-one in wakelocks number limit check (git-fixes).
  * power: supply: bd99954: Drop bad register fields (git-fixes).
  * power: supply: bq27xxx: bq27z561: fix invalid AverageEnergy address (git-
    fixes).
  * power: supply: bq27xxx: bq28z610: fix invalid AverageEnergy address (git-
    fixes).
  * power: supply: bq27xxx: bq27520g4: fix REG_TTES address (git-fixes).
  * power: supply: bq256xx: drain usb_work before freeing the charger (git-
    fixes).
  * power: supply: bq24257: fix use-after-free on remove (git-fixes).
  * power: supply: bq25890: Fix power_supply reference leak (git-fixes).
  * power: supply: charger-manager: register regulators before exposing sysfs
    (git-fixes).
  * power: supply: cros_usbpd-charger: bound the EC-reported port count (git-
    fixes).
  * power: supply: cros_usbpd: Limit port counts to EC_USB_PD_MAX_PORTS (git-
    fixes).
  * power: supply: isp1704_charger: cancel work on remove (git-fixes).
  * power: supply: lp8727: fix use-after-free in lp8727_release_irq() (git-
    fixes).
  * power: supply: lp8788-charger: fix use-after-free on remove (git-fixes).
  * power: supply: max17040: drop incorrect I2C functionality check (git-fixes).
  * power: supply: max17040: propagate register read errors (git-fixes).
  * power: supply: max17040: synchronize work cancellation on suspend (git-
    fixes).
  * power: supply: qcom_battmgr: terminate the strings from firmware (git-
    fixes).
  * power: supply: rt9455: quiesce delayed work before teardown (git-fixes).
  * power: supply: sbs-battery: Use a per-device serial number buffer (git-
    fixes).
  * power: supply: sc2731_charger: cancel work on remove (git-fixes).
  * power: supply: twl4030_charger: cancel workers via devm (git-fixes).
  * power: supply: ucs1002: fix use-after-free on remove (git-fixes).
  * powercap: intel_rapl_tpmi: Handle PMU registration failure during probe
    (git-fixes).
  * powerpc/dt_cpu_ftrs: Set CPU_FTR_P11_PVR for Power11 and later processors
    (bsc#1263864 ltc#217835).
  * powerpc/kexec_file: Use inclusive range checks in add_usable_mem() (git-
    fixes).
  * powerpc/pseries: Ensure vpa,slb_shadow & dtl are unregistered during crash
    (bsc#1271256).
  * powerpc/pseries: lparcfg - fix kbuf[] underflow (bsc#1274753 ltc#221289
    bsc#1274754 ltc#221288 bsc#1274752 ltc#221290).
  * powerpc/pseries: papr-phy-attest - validate cmd.length, plug mem leak
    (bsc#1274751 ltc#221105 bsc#1274750 ltc#221106).
  * powerpc/pseries: pci - logic bug (bsc#1274749 ltc#221282 bsc#1274755
    ltc#221284 bsc#1274756 ltc#221283).
  * powerpc/rtas_pci: No hotplug on permanently removed device on pSeries (git-
    fixes).
  * powerpc: Replace **ASSEMBLY** with **ASSEMBLER** in non-uapi headers
    (bsc#1263864 ltc#217835).
  * powerpc: Replace **ASSEMBLY** with **ASSEMBLER** in uapi headers
    (bsc#1263864 ltc#217835).
  * ppdev: prevent overflow when setting port timeout (git-fixes).
  * rapidio/tsi721: prevent a bad dereference in tsi721_db_dpc() (git-fixes).
  * rapidio: clear mport->net when rio_add_net() fails (git-fixes).
  * rapidio: mport_cdev: fix use-after-free in dma_req_free() (git-fixes).
  * RDMA/bnxt_re: Avoid displaying the kernel pointer (git-fixes).
  * RDMA/bnxt_re: Proper rollback if the ioremap fails (git-fixes).
  * RDMA/irdma: Remove redundant legacy_mode checks (git-fixes).
  * RDMA/mana_ib: drain QP references after partial table insertion (git-fixes).
  * RDMA/mana_ib: unify QP lookup table (git-fixes).
  * RDMA/mlx5: Fix integer overflow of user QP buffer size (git-fixes).
  * regulator: as3722_get_regulator_dt_data: fix premature of_node_put leaving
    dangling of_node pointer (git-fixes).
  * regulator: core: use system_freezable_wq for init complete work (git-fixes).
  * regulator: max8998_pmic_dt_parse_pdata: of_node_put on reg_np after
    ownership transferred to rdata (git-fixes).
  * regulator: qcom-refgen: correct the regulator type to CURRENT (git-fixes).
  * regulator: qcom-rpmh: Fix PMIC5 BOB bypass mode handling (git-fixes).
  * remoteproc: qcom: Fix glink->node reference leak in qcom_add_glink_subdev
    (git-fixes).
  * remoteproc: qcom_q6v5_adsp: Fix reference leak for device node (git-fixes).
  * remoteproc: scp: Fix device reference leak on failed lookup (git-fixes).
  * Revert "drm/amdgpu: fix aperture mapping leak" (git-fixes).
  * Revert "media: v4l2-dev: fix error handling in __video_register_device()"
    (git-fixes).
  * Revert "net: thunderbolt: Enable end-to-end flow control also in transmit"
    (git-fixes).
  * Revert "thermal/drivers/hwmon: Cleanup coding style a bit" (stable-fixes).
  * Revert "wifi: mt76: Disable napi when removing device" (git-fixes).
  * rpmsg: core: Fix incorrect return value documentation (git-fixes).
  * rpmsg: glink: smem: order FIFO read after availability check (git-fixes).
  * rtc: gamecube: check return value of devm_rtc_register_device() (git-fixes).
  * rtc: pcf8563: fix clock provider leak on unbind (git-fixes).
  * rtc: pcf85363: Add error checking to regmap calls in probe() (git-fixes).
  * rtc: rzn1: Disable alarm interrupt before reprogramming alarm registers
    (git-fixes).
  * rtc: rzn1: Fix weekday underflow when alarm crosses month boundary (git-
    fixes).
  * rtc: zynqmp: Return optional clock lookup errors (git-fixes).
  * s390/pkey: Check length in pkey_pckmo handler implementation (bsc#1270266).
  * s390/pkey: Check length in PKEY_VERIFYPROTK ioctl (bsc#1270267).
  * sched/psi: Create the psimon kthread outside of cgroup_mutex (bsc#1269134).
  * scsi: fnic: Abort timed-out NVMe LS requests (bsc#1236344).
  * scsi: fnic: Add and improve logs in FDMI and FDMI ABTS paths (bsc#1236344).
  * scsi: fnic: Add FDLS role handling for NVMe initiators (bsc#1236344).
  * scsi: fnic: Add the NVMe/FC transport path (bsc#1236344).
  * scsi: fnic: Advertise NVMe initiator service parameters (bsc#1236344).
  * scsi: fnic: Bump up version number (bsc#1236344).
  * scsi: fnic: Decode firmware role configuration (bsc#1236344).
  * scsi: fnic: Do not use GFP_ZERO for mempools (bsc#1236344).
  * scsi: fnic: Expose NVMe transport state in debugfs (bsc#1236344).
  * scsi: fnic: Handle NVMe LS frames in FDLS (bsc#1236344).
  * scsi: fnic: Make debug logging protocol independent (bsc#1236344).
  * scsi: fnic: Make fnic_queuecommand() easier to analyze (bsc#1236344).
  * scsi: fnic: Refactor in_remove flag and call to fnic_fcpio_reset()
    (bsc#1236344).
  * scsi: fnic: Remove a useless struct mempool forward declaration
    (bsc#1236344).
  * scsi: fnic: Rename fnic_scsi_fcpio_reset() (bsc#1236344).
  * scsi: fnic: Route completions and resets by initiator role (bsc#1236344).
  * scsi: fnic: Self-assignment of intr_time_type has no effect (bsc#1236344).
  * scsi: fnic: Send NVMe LS requests through FDLS (bsc#1236344).
  * scsi: fnic: Switch to use %ptSp (bsc#1236344).
  * scsi: fnic: Track NVMe transport statistics (bsc#1236344).
  * scsi: fnic: Use fnic_num for non-SCSI identifiers (bsc#1236344).
  * scsi: fnic: Use mempool for receive frames (bsc#1236344).
  * scsi: qla2xxx: Add support to report MPI FW state (bsc#1275737).
  * scsi: qla2xxx: Declare qla2xxx_mqueuecommand() static (bsc#1275737).
  * scsi: qla2xxx: Use nr_cpu_ids instead of NR_CPUS for qp_cpu_map allocation
    (bsc#1275737).
  * scsi: storvsc: Support manual scans for all Hyper-V targets (git-fixes).
  * sctp: avoid auth_enable sysctl UAF during netns teardown (git-fixes).
  * selftests/alsa: Fix the step check for INTEGER controls (git-fixes).
  * serial: 8250_dma: Clear stale RX state on shutdown (git-fixes).
  * serial: amba-pl011: unprepare console clock on unregister (git-fixes).
  * serial: core: clear freed pointers on uart_register_driver() failure (git-
    fixes).
  * serial: imx: serialize imx_uart_ports lifetime (git-fixes).
  * serial: ma35d1: Fix OF node reference leaks in console init (git-fixes).
  * serial: qcom-geni: do not advance stale DMA completions (git-fixes).
  * serial: qcom-geni: fix TX DMA buffer flush (git-fixes).
  * serial: sc16is7xx: enable THRI before filling TX FIFO (git-fixes).
  * serial: sc16is7xx: rename EFR mutex with generic name (stable-fixes).
  * serial: sc16is7xx: use guards for simple mutex locks (stable-fixes).
  * slab.h: disable completely broken overflow handling in flex allocations
    (bsc#1280139).
  * slab: Introduce kmalloc_flex() and family (bsc#1280139).
  * slab: Introduce kmalloc_obj() and family (bsc#1280139).
  * slab: recognize @GFP parameter as optional in kernel-doc (bsc#1280139).
  * smb/client: handle overlapping allocated ranges in fallocate (bsc#1274902).
  * smb: client: harden POSIX SID length parsing (bsc#1273557).
  * smb: client: require net admin for CIFS SWN netlink (bsc#1273966).
  * smb: client: resolve SWN tcon from live registrations (bsc#1273872).
  * soc: fsl: qe: check platform_driver_register() in qe_ic_of_init() (git-
    fixes).
  * soc: qcom: rpmh-rsc: manage PM notifiers with devres (git-fixes).
  * soc: samsung: exynos-pmu: fix of_node refcount leak in
    exynos_get_pmu_regmap() (git-fixes).
  * software node: Fix software_node_get_reference_args() with index -1 (git-
    fixes).
  * soundwire: qcom: Fix port exhaustion check in stream_alloc_ports (git-
    fixes).
  * speakup: keyhelp: guard letter_offsets possible out-of-range indexing (git-
    fixes).
  * spi: bcm63xx-hsspi: disable clocks on resume failure (git-fixes).
  * spi: bcm63xx: disable clock on resume failure (git-fixes).
  * spi: bcmbca-hsspi: disable clocks on resume failure (git-fixes).
  * spi: davinci: switch to managed controller allocation (git-fixes).
  * spi: Fix DMA mapping ownership on partial map failure (git-fixes).
  * spi: img-spfi: don't disable runtime PM on DMA deferred probe (git-fixes).
  * spi: oc-tiny: switch to managed controller allocation (git-fixes).
  * spi: spi-cadence: enable SPI_CONTROLLER_MUST_TX (git-fixes).
  * spi: spi-cadence: Move TX FIFO full busy-wait into FIFO (git-fixes).
  * spi: spi-cadence: supports transmission with bits_per_word of 16 and 32
    (stable-fixes).
  * spi: spi-fsl-dspi: Avoid setup_accel logic for DMA transfers (stable-fixes).
  * spi: sprd-adi: Fix probe succeeding without registering the controller (git-
    fixes).
  * staging: fbtft: Use sysfs_emit_at() to print to sysfs file (git-fixes).
  * staging: media: tegra-video: fix of_node_put() on VIP parse errors (git-
    fixes).
  * staging: media: tegra-video: vi: fix probe failure on skipped last port
    (git-fixes).
  * staging: octeon: add missing tasklet_kill in cvm_oct_tx_shutdown (git-
    fixes).
  * staging: rtl8723bs: fix mismatched free of HalData in rtw_sdio_if1_init()
    (git-fixes).
  * staging: rtl8723bs: fix missing shared-key auth challenge length check (git-
    fixes).
  * staging: rtl8723bs: fix OOB read / stack overflow in rtw_get_wps_attr()
    (git-fixes).
  * staging: rtl8723bs: fix OOB read in rtw_action_frame_parse() (git-fixes).
  * staging: rtl8723bs: fix OOB read in rtw_get_wpa_ie() (git-fixes).
  * staging: rtl8723bs: fix OOB read in WMM_param_handler() (git-fixes).
  * staging: rtl8723bs: fix OOB reads in rtw_get_sec_ie(), rtw_get_wapi_ie(),
    and rtw_get_wps_attr() (git-fixes).
  * staging: rtl8723bs: use kfree_sensitive() for key material (git-fixes).
  * staging: rtl8723bs: validate monitor transmit frame lengths (git-fixes).
  * staging: sm750fb: Add missing Kconfig dependency (git-fixes).
  * staging: sm750fb: gate dualview dataflow using g_dualview (git-fixes).
  * thermal/drivers/imx: Disable clock on runtime resume failure (git-fixes).
  * thermal/drivers/qoriq: Disable clock on resume failure (git-fixes).
  * thermal/drivers/rcar: Fix error checking in probe() (git-fixes).
  * thermal: intel: int3400: clean up ODVP on probe failures (git-fixes).
  * thermal: sysfs: switch to use scnprintf() to suppress truncation warning
    (git-fixes).
  * thunderbolt: Bound the DROM dual link port number before indexing sw->ports
    (git-fixes).
  * thunderbolt: Fix bandwidth group reservation indexing (git-fixes).
  * thunderbolt: icm: Preserve USB4 proxy data-valid bit (git-fixes).
  * tlclk: if sscanf() fails, fall back to 0, not random value (git-fixes).
  * tpm: st33zp24: Return zero on status read failure (git-fixes).
  * tpm: st33zp24: Validate locality read result (git-fixes).
  * tpm: tpm_i2c_nuvoton: disable IRQ on wait timeout (git-fixes).
  * tty: clear cdev pointer after cdev_add() failure (git-fixes).
  * tty: hvc: restrict HVC_DCC to ARMv6+ and ARM64 (git-fixes).
  * tty: skip cdev_del() when no cdev is registered (git-fixes).
  * uio: Fix stale info pointer in failed registration path (git-fixes).
  * usb: atm: cxacru: properly kill rcv_urb on error in cxacru_cm() (git-fixes).
  * usb: atm: ueagle-atm: reject descriptors that confuse probe and disconnect
    (git-fixes).
  * usb: atm: usbatm: fix invalid ci_range initialization (git-fixes).
  * USB: c67x00: fix use-after-free in c67x00_add_iso_urb() (git-fixes).
  * usb: cdnsp: fix incorrect endian conversions for APB timeout register (git-
    fixes).
  * usb: core: Add lock to usb_wakeup_notification() (git-fixes).
  * usb: core: Add lock to usb_wakeup_notification() (stable-fixes).
  * usb: core: Strengthen error handling in hub_hub_status() (git-fixes).
  * usb: core: Strengthen error handling in hub_hub_status() (stable-fixes).
  * usb: core: sysfs: add lock to bos_descriptors_read() (stable-fixes).
  * usb: dwc2: add missing @remotewakeup kernel-doc parameter (git-fixes).
  * usb: dwc2: gadget: Exit partial power down state when changing USB pull-up
    (git-fixes).
  * usb: dwc3: clear forceRM when issuing EndTransfer (git-fixes).
  * usb: dwc3: gadget: Fix use-after-free in dwc3_gadget_free_endpoints due to
    race condition (git-fixes).
  * usb: f_mass_storage: Bump local buffer size in fsg_common_create_luns()
    (git-fixes).
  * usb: fix UAF when probe runs concurrent to dyn ID removal (git-fixes).
  * usb: gadget: aspeed_udc: check endpoint DMA allocation (git-fixes).
  * usb: gadget: at91_udc: drain polled-VBUS timer/work before udc is freed
    (git-fixes).
  * usb: gadget: configfs: fix out-of-bounds read of qw_sign (git-fixes).
  * usb: gadget: f_fs: Fix fence cleanup in ffs_dmabuf_transfer() error paths
    (git-fixes).
  * usb: gadget: f_fs: Prevent deadlock during ep0 read loop (git-fixes).
  * usb: gadget: f_midi: initialize work in f_midi_alloc() (git-fixes).
  * usb: gadget: f_ncm: Use unsigned int for ndp_index (git-fixes).
  * usb: gadget: f_tcm: fix deadlock in usbg_make_tpg() (git-fixes).
  * usb: gadget: f_uac1_legacy: remove broken string configfs attributes (git-
    fixes).
  * usb: gadget: fix null pointer dereference in usb_put_function_instance()
    (git-fixes).
  * USB: gadget: fsl-udc: fix dev_printk() device (git-fixes).
  * usb: gadget: midi2: Fix null-pointer dereference in f_midi2_free_ep_reqs
    (git-fixes).
  * usb: gadget: midi2: remove default configfs groups on teardown (git-fixes).
  * usb: gadget: pch_udc: remove excess kernel-doc member for registered (git-
    fixes).
  * usb: gadget: r8a66597: avoid double free of ep0_req in probe error path
    (git-fixes).
  * usb: gadget: snps_udc_plat: clean up PHY on probe deferral (git-fixes).
  * usb: gadget: u_audio: Fix use-after-free on sound card disconnect (git-
    fixes).
  * usb: gadget: uac: validate rate list length before storing (git-fixes).
  * USB: gadget: Use str_enable_disable-like helpers (stable-fixes).
  * usb: gadget: uvc: fix dangling pointers in uvc_function_bind() and
    uvc_function_unbind() (git-fixes).
  * usb: ljca: bound bank_num in ljca_enumerate_gpio() (git-fixes).
  * usb: mtu3: allow system suspend during active gadget connection (git-fixes).
  * usb: musb: omap2430: clean up probe error handling (stable-fixes).
  * usb: musb: omap2430: Do not put borrowed of_node in probe (git-fixes).
  * usb: musb: omap2430: Fix use-after-free in omap2430_probe() (git-fixes).
  * USB: phy: fsl-usb: fix missing static keywords (git-fixes).
  * usb: renesas_usbhs: Fix power-off ordering on unbind (git-fixes).
  * USB: serial: digi_acceleport: fix port registration order (git-fixes).
  * USB: serial: ftdi_sio: add support for E+H FXA291 (stable-fixes).
  * USB: serial: option: add TDTECH MT5710-CN (stable-fixes).
  * USB: serial: option: fix slab OOB read in interrupt URB callback (git-
    fixes).
  * USB: serial: spcp8x5: drop broken carrier detect support (git-fixes).
  * USB: storage: add NO_ATA_1X quirk for Longmai USB Key (stable-fixes).
  * usb: typec: qcom-pmic-typec: disable cc_debounce_dwork on stop (git-fixes).
  * usb: typec: qcom-pmic-typec: drain cc_debounce_dwork if port_start() fails
    (git-fixes).
  * usb: typec: qcom-pmic: cancel reset_work on stop (git-fixes).
  * usb: typec: tcpci: pass correct rx_type to tcpm_pd_receive() (git-fixes).
  * usb: typec: thunderbolt: Disable work before freeing tbt on remove (git-
    fixes).
  * usb: typec: ucsi: displayport: Fix OOB altmode array index (git-fixes).
  * usb: typec: ucsi: unregister debugfs entries on teardown (git-fixes).
  * usb: typec: ucsi: use UCSI_TIMEOUT_MS for sync command completion (git-
    fixes).
  * usb: usbfs: fix use-after-free of usb_device in usbdev_release() (git-
    fixes).
  * usb: usbtest: disable dynamic ID support (stable-fixes).
  * usb: xhci: Handle USB3 port events when there is one roothub (git-fixes).
  * vfs: Add a sysctl for automated deletion of dentry (bsc#1240890
    bsc#1276586).
  * vt: add permission check for KDSKBMETA ioctl (stable-fixes).
  * vt: stabilize tty reference in kbd_keycode with tty_port_tty_get (stable-
    fixes).
  * w1: ds28e17: reject an oversize length on an I2C block read (git-fixes).
  * w1: ds2482: Fix signedness bug in ds2482_w1_triplet() (git-fixes).
  * watchdog: bd96801_wdt: Fix timeout for enabled WDG (git-fixes).
  * watchdog: fix hrtimer start when pretimeout is zero (git-fixes).
  * watchdog: msc313e: Avoid division by zero (git-fixes).
  * watchdog: msc313e: Enable clock before accessing hardware registers (git-
    fixes).
  * watchdog: msc313e: Fix clock leak and spurious timer in settimeout() (git-
    fixes).
  * watchdog: msc313e: Fix NULL pointer dereference in PM callbacks (git-fixes).
  * watchdog: msc313e: Fix spurious reset on suspend (git-fixes).
  * watchdog: msc313e: Fix undefined behavior (git-fixes).
  * watchdog: msc313e: Sync timeout value if WDT was running at boot (git-
    fixes).
  * watchdog: sunxi_wdt: preserve boot-enabled watchdog (git-fixes).
  * wifi: ath6kl: avoid buffer overreads in WMI event handlers (git-fixes).
  * wifi: ath6kl: clamp assoc request/response lengths before subtracting IE
    offsets (git-fixes).
  * wifi: ath10k: snoc: use memcpy_fromio() for MSA ramdump (git-fixes).
  * wifi: ath11k: Avoid buffer overread in ath11k_wmi_tlv_op_rx() (git-fixes).
  * wifi: ath11k: cap out-of-range rx MCS instead of leaving bogus rate (git-
    fixes).
  * wifi: ath11k: Correctly copy the hint BSSID in WMI scan request (git-fixes).
  * wifi: ath11k: fix overreads in ath11k_wmi_process_csa_switch_count_event()
    (git-fixes).
  * wifi: ath12k: Avoid buffer overread in ath12k_wmi_op_rx() (git-fixes).
  * wifi: ath12k: Correctly copy the hint BSSID in WMI scan request (git-fixes).
  * wifi: brcmfmac: Fix memory leak in brcmf_sdio_read_control() (git-fixes).
  * wifi: brcmfmac: fix P2P action frame handling without device vif (git-
    fixes).
  * wifi: brcmfmac: initialize SDIO data work before cleanup (git-fixes).
  * wifi: cfg80211: bound element ID read when checking non-inheritance (git-
    fixes).
  * wifi: cfg80211: cancel sched scan results work on unregister (git-fixes).
  * wifi: cfg80211: derive S1G beacon TSF from S1G fields (git-fixes).
  * wifi: cfg80211: reject unsupported PMSR FTM location requests (git-fixes).
  * wifi: cfg80211: validate PMSR FTM preamble range (git-fixes).
  * wifi: cfg80211: validate PMSR measurement type data (git-fixes).
  * wifi: ipw2100: fix potential memory leak in ipw2100_pci_init_one() (git-
    fixes).
  * wifi: iwlwifi: fix counter type in iwl_fwrt_dump_error_logs (git-fixes).
  * wifi: iwlwifi: guard against division by zero in iwl_dbg_tlv_alloc_fragments
    (git-fixes).
  * wifi: iwlwifi: mei: check SAP message length before reading it (git-fixes).
  * wifi: iwlwifi: mei: pass correct argument to function (git-fixes).
  * wifi: iwlwifi: mvm: fix off-by-one in TXF key sanitiser (git-fixes).
  * wifi: libertas: fix memory leak in helper_firmware_cb() (git-fixes).
  * wifi: mac80211: disconnect on CSA to channel 0 (git-fixes).
  * wifi: mac80211: fix fils_discovery double free on alloc failure (git-fixes).
  * wifi: mac80211: fix per-STA profile length in cross-link CSA parsing (git-
    fixes).
  * wifi: mac80211: fix unsol_bcast_probe_resp double free on alloc failure
    (git-fixes).
  * wifi: mac80211: free AP_VLAN bc_buf SKBs outside IRQ lock (git-fixes).
  * wifi: mac80211: send TWT teardown to peer after setup TX failure (git-
    fixes).
  * wifi: mac80211: skip default WMM setup for AP_VLAN links (git-fixes).
  * wifi: mac80211: skip unused probe response countdown offsets (git-fixes).
  * wifi: mt76: check txfree done event on the WED hw path (git-fixes).
  * wifi: mt76: fix 4th chain ACK RSSI bitmask in sta_poll (git-fixes).
  * wifi: mt76: fix ER-SU 106-tone RU check in RX rate decode (git-fixes).
  * wifi: mt76: fix HE DCM max-RU capability encoding (git-fixes).
  * wifi: mt76: fix non-AQL packet accounting for MLO stations (git-fixes).
  * wifi: mt76: fix stranded frames in mt76_txq_schedule_pending (git-fixes).
  * wifi: mt76: mt76x02: do not WARN on invalid rx descriptor length (git-
    fixes).
  * wifi: mt76: mt792x: Fix memory leak in SDIO TX path (git-fixes).
  * wifi: mt76: mt792x: fix use-after-free in mt76_rx_poll_complete (git-fixes).
  * wifi: mt76: mt7615: avoid waiting for mac work under the mt76 mutex (git-
    fixes).
  * wifi: mt76: mt7915: avoid nss underflow in mt7915_mcu_get_sta_nss (git-
    fixes).
  * wifi: mt76: mt7915: clear wcid mask under mutex after RCU pointer clear
    (git-fixes).
  * wifi: mt76: mt7915: fix double hif2 init on the non-WED path (git-fixes).
  * wifi: mt76: mt7915: fix ext PHY use-after-free on register error path (git-
    fixes).
  * wifi: mt76: mt7915: fix net_fill_forward_path for non-DBDC mt7986 (git-
    fixes).
  * wifi: mt76: mt7915: poll the correct SLP CTRL register for the second adie
    (git-fixes).
  * wifi: mt76: mt7915: release hif2 reference on probe IRQ failure (git-fixes).
  * wifi: mt76: mt7915: unlink TWT flow if the MCU rejects the agreement (git-
    fixes).
  * wifi: mt76: mt7915: unwind state on add_interface failure (git-fixes).
  * wifi: mt76: mt7915: use little-endian for bss_info_ra wire fields (git-
    fixes).
  * wifi: mt76: mt7915: write RX header translation bit to the correct register
    (git-fixes).
  * wifi: mt76: mt7921: skip unknown CLC firmware records (git-fixes).
  * wifi: mt76: mt7921: validate CLC firmware records (git-fixes).
  * wifi: mt76: mt7925: ensure tx headroom in usb_sdio_tx_prepare_skb (git-
    fixes).
  * wifi: mt76: mt7925: fix msg len mismatch between driver and firmware (git-
    fixes).
  * wifi: mt76: mt7925: update clc before setting sar power table (git-fixes).
  * wifi: mt76: mt7996: bound TLV walk in mt7996_mcu_get_chip_config (git-
    fixes).
  * wifi: mt76: mt7996: don't report a zero TX bitrate (git-fixes).
  * wifi: mt76: mt7996: fix capability of EHT-MCS 15 in MRU (git-fixes).
  * wifi: mt76: mt7996: fix reg addr remap when addr is 0 (git-fixes).
  * wifi: mt76: mt7996: reserve space for the CSA-abort countdown TLV (git-
    fixes).
  * wifi: mt76: mt7996: set MT76_MCU_RESET before waking MCU waiters on full
    reset (git-fixes).
  * wifi: mt76: mt7996: validate RX band_idx before dereferencing phys (git-
    fixes).
  * wifi: mt76: only consume the WO drop bit on WED v2 devices (git-fixes).
  * wifi: mt76: report data NSS for STBC frames in RX rate decode (git-fixes).
  * wifi: mwifiex: Detach sync cmd buffer on interrupted wait (git-fixes).
  * wifi: nl80211: free RNR data on MBSSID mismatch (git-fixes).
  * wifi: nl80211: validate nested MBSSID IE blobs (git-fixes).
  * wifi: p54: validate RX frame length in p54_rx_eeprom_readback() (git-fixes).
  * wifi: rtl8xxxu: fix use-after-free from rx_urb_wq on stop (git-fixes).
  * wifi: rtl818x: initialize eeprom_93cx6 struct to zero (git-fixes).
  * wifi: rtlwifi: pci: fix error path in rtl_pci_probe() (git-fixes).
  * wifi: rtlwifi: rtl8192du: check QoS TID before indexing tids (git-fixes).
  * wifi: rtlwifi: rtl8192du: Fix possible memory leak in rtl92du_init_sw_vars()
    (git-fixes).
  * wifi: rtw88: Fix potential memory leak in rtw_txq_push_skb() (git-fixes).
  * wifi: rtw88: pci: fix resource leak on failed NAPI setup (git-fixes).
  * wifi: rtw89: fix HE extended capability length check (git-fixes).
  * wifi: zd1211rw: reject secondary interfaces to prevent conflicts (git-
    fixes).
  * x86/virt/tdx: Print TDX module version during init (git-fixes).
  * x86/virt/tdx: Retrieve TDX module version (git-fixes).
  * xhci: dbgtty: Fix unregister on tty_alloc_driver() failure (git-fixes).
  * xhci: dbgtty: Fix unregister on tty_register_driver() failure (git-fixes).
  * xhci: fix lost bounce buffers on TDs spanning several ring segments (git-
    fixes).

## Special Instructions and Notes:

  * Please reboot the system after installing this update.

## Patch Instructions:

To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like
YaST online_update or "zypper patch".  
Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product:

  * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server High Availability Extension 16.0  
    zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-HA-16.0-1738

## Package List:

  * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server High Availability Extension 16.0 (ppc64le s390x
    x86_64)
    * cluster-md-kmp-default-debuginfo-6.12.0-160000.38.1
    * kernel-default-debugsource-6.12.0-160000.38.1
    * dlm-kmp-default-6.12.0-160000.38.1
    * gfs2-kmp-default-debuginfo-6.12.0-160000.38.1
    * cluster-md-kmp-default-6.12.0-160000.38.1
    * kernel-default-debuginfo-6.12.0-160000.38.1
    * gfs2-kmp-default-6.12.0-160000.38.1
    * dlm-kmp-default-debuginfo-6.12.0-160000.38.1
  * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server High Availability Extension 16.0 (nosrc)
    * kernel-default-6.12.0-160000.38.1

## References:

  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-68214.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-68358.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-68780.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-71075.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23113.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23306.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23348.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31418.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31530.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31531.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43116.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43125.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43163.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43239.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43271.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43299.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43331.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43355.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43363.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43416.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43439.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43448.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45860.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45897.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45968.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46007.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46070.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46091.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46107.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46115.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46133.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46135.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46195.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46304.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52912.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52920.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52928.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52929.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52935.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52939.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52946.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52977.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52990.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52991.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52994.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53001.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53031.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53033.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53034.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53048.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53059.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53061.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53076.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53077.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53089.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53091.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53092.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53094.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53096.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53109.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53110.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53111.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53114.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53126.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53129.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53142.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53154.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53163.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53180.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53207.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53219.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53220.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53223.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53228.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53238.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53264.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53269.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53284.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53291.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53309.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53330.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53336.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53337.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53341.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53353.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53365.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53388.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63801.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63803.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63804.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63808.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63810.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63823.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63828.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63860.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63865.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63868.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63879.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63887.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63888.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63889.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63890.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63891.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63898.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63901.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63906.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63917.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63918.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63920.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63921.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63922.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63924.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63925.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63926.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63928.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63941.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63969.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63970.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63984.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63985.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63986.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63987.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63990.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63992.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63993.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63995.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63996.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63997.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63998.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63999.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64000.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64001.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64002.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64003.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64004.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64005.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64006.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64007.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64010.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64011.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64014.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64015.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64017.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64024.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64029.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64033.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64039.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64047.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64048.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64051.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64052.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64053.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64054.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64055.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64056.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64071.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64073.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64083.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64084.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64085.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64086.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64087.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64088.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64089.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64093.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64097.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64098.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64099.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64102.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64103.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64104.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64105.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64109.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64111.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64112.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64113.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64114.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64115.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64118.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64119.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64121.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64125.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64126.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64127.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64128.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64131.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64133.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64134.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64135.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64137.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64144.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64146.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64147.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64148.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64155.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64162.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64164.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64166.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64168.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64169.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64170.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64177.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64178.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64179.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64180.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64184.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64185.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64190.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64192.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64210.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64214.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64217.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64219.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64222.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64224.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64225.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64232.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64237.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64239.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64240.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64243.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64244.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64245.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64246.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64247.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64249.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64253.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64256.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64265.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64266.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64268.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64269.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64270.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64271.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64272.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64273.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64274.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64275.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64276.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64277.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64278.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64279.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64283.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64286.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64287.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64294.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64296.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64298.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64300.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64301.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64303.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64304.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64305.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64306.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64307.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64308.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64309.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64310.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64312.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64313.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64315.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64316.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64317.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64319.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64320.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64321.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64322.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64323.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64326.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64327.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64328.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64329.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64331.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64332.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64333.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64334.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64335.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64337.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64338.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64340.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64341.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64342.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64343.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64344.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64346.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64348.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64350.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64351.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64354.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64355.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64358.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64362.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64364.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64365.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64367.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64368.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64373.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64375.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64376.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64378.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64380.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64381.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64382.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64383.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64384.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64385.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64386.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64387.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64401.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64403.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64404.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64406.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64407.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64408.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64409.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64411.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64412.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64415.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64416.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64420.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64421.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64423.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64427.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64429.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64433.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64434.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64436.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64440.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64442.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64443.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64444.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64445.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64446.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64450.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64452.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64454.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64455.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64456.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64458.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64463.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64470.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64471.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64472.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64477.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64478.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64479.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64480.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64481.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64482.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64483.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64484.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64486.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64487.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64489.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64490.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64494.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64495.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64496.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64497.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64499.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64500.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64503.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64504.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64505.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64507.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64511.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64512.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64513.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64515.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64517.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64518.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64519.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64524.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64525.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64526.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64527.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64534.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64535.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64536.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64537.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64538.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64539.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64540.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64541.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64542.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64543.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64544.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64545.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64546.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64547.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64548.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64549.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64551.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64552.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64553.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64554.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64555.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64556.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64558.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64559.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64561.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64562.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64563.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64565.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64567.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64568.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64569.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64570.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64571.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64572.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64573.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64574.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64576.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64577.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64579.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64581.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64582.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64583.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64584.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64585.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64586.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64589.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64593.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64599.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64602.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64603.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64604.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68081.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68082.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68085.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68086.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68088.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68091.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68093.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68096.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68102.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68104.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68105.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68106.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68107.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68108.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68110.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68111.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68112.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68113.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68115.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68116.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68117.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68120.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68121.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68123.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68124.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68125.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68126.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68127.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68128.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68129.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68132.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68133.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68135.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68136.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68137.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68138.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68139.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68141.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68142.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68143.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68144.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68145.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68148.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68149.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68152.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68153.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68154.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68155.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68156.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68157.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68158.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68159.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68161.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68164.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68165.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68166.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68169.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68178.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68179.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68180.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68181.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68182.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68183.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68184.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68188.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68189.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68192.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68193.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68194.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68195.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68196.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68197.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68198.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68199.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68200.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68201.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68202.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68203.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68204.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68205.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68206.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68207.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68209.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68210.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68212.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68213.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68214.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68215.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68216.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68217.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68218.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68219.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68220.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68221.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68222.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68223.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68225.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68226.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68227.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68228.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68229.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68231.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68234.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68235.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68236.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68238.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68243.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68244.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68245.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68246.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68247.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68248.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68249.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68250.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68251.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68252.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68253.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68254.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68255.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68256.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68257.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68258.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68259.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68260.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68261.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68262.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68263.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68267.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68269.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68271.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68272.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68273.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68277.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68278.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68279.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68280.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68281.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68284.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68286.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68288.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68289.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68293.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68294.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68296.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68297.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68299.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68300.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68302.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68303.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68304.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68306.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68307.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68308.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68309.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68310.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68311.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68313.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68315.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68319.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68320.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68321.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68322.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68325.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68326.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68327.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68328.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68329.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68331.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68333.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68335.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68336.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68338.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68339.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68340.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68344.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68346.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68348.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68349.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68350.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68351.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68352.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68353.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68354.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68355.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68357.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68358.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68359.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68360.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68361.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68362.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68363.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68365.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68366.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68368.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68369.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68370.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68371.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68372.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68373.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68374.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68375.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68377.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68386.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68389.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68391.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68392.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68393.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68394.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68395.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68397.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68398.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68399.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68402.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68403.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68405.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68406.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68407.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68408.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68410.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68413.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68414.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68416.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68417.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68418.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68419.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68422.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68425.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68426.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68427.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68428.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68429.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68430.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68432.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68433.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68434.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68437.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68439.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68442.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68443.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68444.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68445.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68446.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68448.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68450.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68470.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68480.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-72017.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-72019.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-72020.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-72022.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-72023.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-72032.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-72034.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-72035.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-72036.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-72045.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-72046.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-72051.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-72052.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-72053.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-72054.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-72055.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-72061.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-72069.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-72072.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-72083.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-72084.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-72100.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-72101.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-72103.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-72106.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-72107.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-72108.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-72132.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-72136.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-72137.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-72161.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-72163.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-72164.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-72176.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-72177.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-72217.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-72221.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-72222.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-72234.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-72242.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-72243.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-72251.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-72254.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-72280.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-72282.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-72288.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-72289.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-72296.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-72297.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-72306.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-72307.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-72308.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-72317.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-72323.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-72325.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-72330.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-72337.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-72339.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-72341.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-72342.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-72343.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-72345.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-72347.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-72350.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-72366.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-72379.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-72389.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-72398.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-72399.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-72414.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-72421.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-72425.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-72430.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-72437.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-72438.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-72439.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-72440.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-72448.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-72450.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-72459.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-72460.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-72464.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-72466.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-72467.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-72468.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-72469.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-72473.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-72485.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-72487.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-72488.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-72494.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-72495.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-72497.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-72499.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-72500.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-72501.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-72502.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74255.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74261.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74269.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74270.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74282.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74284.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74286.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74296.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74297.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74307.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74308.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74313.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74316.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74317.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74318.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74321.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74334.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74345.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74346.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74349.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74363.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74375.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74377.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74378.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74382.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74388.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74390.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74394.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74395.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74397.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74406.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74464.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74474.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74475.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74476.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74479.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74481.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74482.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74495.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74496.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74510.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74512.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74513.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74517.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74518.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74523.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74527.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74533.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74534.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74535.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74536.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74537.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74545.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74548.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74550.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74555.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74556.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74557.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74563.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74566.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74567.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74571.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74577.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74581.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74582.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74584.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74598.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74610.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74612.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74615.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74616.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74622.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74644.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74665.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74669.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74695.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74705.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74712.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74717.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74719.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74722.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74723.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74730.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74737.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74743.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74744.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-80529.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-80530.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-80531.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-80533.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-80534.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-80535.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-80557.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-80558.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-80561.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-80586.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-80589.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-80590.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-80603.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-80609.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-80629.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-80646.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-80647.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-80667.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-80681.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-80693.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-80714.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-80721.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-80727.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-80731.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-80737.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-80739.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-80805.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-80813.html
  * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-80838.html
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1236344
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1240890
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1240957
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1249104
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1255225
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1255531
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1256629
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1256671
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1258278
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1260501
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1260577
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262073
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262756
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263004
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263864
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263865
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264267
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264335
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264444
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264541
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264587
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264619
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264807
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264851
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265036
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265068
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265121
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265132
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265141
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265220
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266710
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266860
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266874
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266897
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266928
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267023
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267238
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267373
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267501
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267586
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267612
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267882
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267985
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268972
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268979
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269000
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269004
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269010
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269013
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269108
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269113
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269114
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269126
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269134
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269140
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269162
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269167
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269238
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269242
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269256
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269301
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269306
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269380
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269381
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269388
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269402
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269412
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269417
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269528
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269530
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269579
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269590
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269633
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269635
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269655
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269665
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269685
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269686
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269695
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269697
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269774
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269783
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269792
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269815
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269816
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269888
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269965
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269969
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269985
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269999
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270090
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270108
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270111
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270139
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270251
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270266
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270267
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271050
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271256
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271365
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271825
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272148
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272149
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272175
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272182
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272199
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272200
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272210
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272213
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272230
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272260
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272261
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272262
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272284
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272287
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272297
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272346
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272366
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272385
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272390
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272423
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272426
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272429
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272484
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272486
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272497
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272501
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272502
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272513
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272516
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272568
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272569
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272584
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272641
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272643
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272673
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272756
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272786
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272788
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272791
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272798
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272799
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272804
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272855
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272865
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272868
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272869
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272877
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272891
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272893
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272894
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272904
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272905
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272918
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272963
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272969
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272971
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272983
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272985
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273008
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273019
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273027
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273030
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273032
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273033
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273036
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273037
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273038
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273060
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273105
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273107
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273119
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273134
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273231
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273249
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273251
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273260
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273271
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273273
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273274
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273276
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273277
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273280
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273281
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273283
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273284
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273285
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273286
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273288
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273289
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273291
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273294
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273302
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273303
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273305
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273309
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273310
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273311
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273312
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273314
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273316
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273317
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273318
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273319
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273323
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273325
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273327
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273331
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273334
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273335
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273336
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273337
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273338
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273339
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273340
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273341
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273346
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273420
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273422
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273426
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273443
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273460
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273461
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273463
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273465
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273468
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273469
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273471
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273479
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273480
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273482
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273484
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273486
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273488
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273490
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273495
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273501
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273503
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273504
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273506
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273507
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273509
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273511
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273520
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273523
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273524
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273525
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273533
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273536
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273538
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273542
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273550
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273555
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273557
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273567
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273578
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273579
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273581
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273582
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273596
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273597
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273598
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273600
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273601
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273602
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273603
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273679
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273681
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273682
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273734
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273737
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273738
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273739
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273740
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273741
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273742
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273743
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273744
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273745
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273746
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273748
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273749
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273755
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273759
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273762
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273765
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273766
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273769
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273770
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273774
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273776
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273778
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273780
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273782
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273788
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273790
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273796
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273797
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273801
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273803
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273804
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273809
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273810
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273811
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273812
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273813
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273817
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273822
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273824
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273831
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273834
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273838
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273839
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273842
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273844
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273848
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273849
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273852
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273855
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273859
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273860
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273862
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273864
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273866
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273867
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273868
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273869
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273870
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273872
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273876
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273877
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273880
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273882
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273890
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273891
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273892
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273895
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273896
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273898
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273899
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273903
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273904
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273905
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273930
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273933
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273934
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273935
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273936
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273939
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273940
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273941
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273942
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273944
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273945
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273946
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273947
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273949
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273953
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273954
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273956
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273957
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273958
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273959
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273963
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273966
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273967
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273968
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273972
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273974
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273975
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273977
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273988
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273990
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273991
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273995
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273997
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273999
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274001
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274003
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274006
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274008
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274009
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274010
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274011
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274012
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274014
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274017
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274019
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274020
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274026
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274028
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274030
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274031
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274035
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274036
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274040
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274041
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274052
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274055
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274057
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274058
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274060
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274063
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274065
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274067
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274071
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274075
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274076
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274077
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274078
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274208
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274226
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274239
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274243
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274252
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274253
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274258
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274264
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274265
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274267
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274274
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274277
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274278
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274281
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274283
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274286
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274290
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274292
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274294
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274295
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274296
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274314
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274321
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274491
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274492
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274494
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274497
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274539
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274541
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274543
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274545
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274547
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274550
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274556
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274573
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274578
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274580
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274581
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274622
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274624
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274628
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274632
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274636
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274637
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274639
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274640
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274642
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274644
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274645
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274646
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274650
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274651
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274652
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274656
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274657
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274659
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274662
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274665
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274667
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274669
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274670
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274671
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274675
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274677
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274678
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274679
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274681
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274682
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274690
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274694
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274696
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274698
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274699
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274700
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274702
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274703
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274705
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274706
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274707
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274709
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274710
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274713
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274716
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274721
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274725
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274727
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274730
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274737
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274738
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274749
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274750
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274751
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274752
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274753
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274754
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274755
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274756
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274764
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274768
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274770
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274771
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274773
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274782
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274783
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274787
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274800
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274801
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274802
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274803
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274804
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274805
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274807
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274808
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274811
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274813
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274814
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274831
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274834
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274835
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274838
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274847
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274849
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274853
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274868
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274869
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274872
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274873
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274874
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274876
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274877
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274879
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274881
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274883
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274886
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274887
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274888
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274891
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274892
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274893
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274894
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274895
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274896
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274897
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274898
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274899
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274900
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274901
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274902
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274904
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274905
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274906
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274907
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274908
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274913
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274914
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274921
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274924
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274925
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274927
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274929
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274930
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274933
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274934
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274935
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274938
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274939
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274940
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274941
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274945
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274947
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274951
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274952
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274953
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274955
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274957
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274958
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274965
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274968
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274978
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274981
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275040
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275045
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275069
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275071
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275072
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275073
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275076
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275080
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275081
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275083
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275088
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275091
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275092
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275094
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275125
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275126
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275129
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275131
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275132
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275139
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275141
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275146
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275148
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275149
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275150
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275152
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275154
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275155
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275156
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275157
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275158
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275160
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275161
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275163
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275164
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275169
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275173
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275176
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275185
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275190
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275192
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275229
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275236
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275237
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275238
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275239
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275294
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275300
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275301
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275303
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275304
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275305
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275306
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275307
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275470
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275474
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275479
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275481
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275483
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275486
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275487
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275496
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275506
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275509
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275511
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275514
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275517
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275519
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275528
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275535
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275540
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275553
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275555
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275557
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275561
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275566
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275569
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275572
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275574
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275578
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275582
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275583
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275584
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275587
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275588
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275591
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275595
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275596
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275633
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275636
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275650
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275655
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275656
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275659
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275665
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275669
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275672
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275679
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275685
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275687
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275688
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275690
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275695
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275696
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275704
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275737
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275782
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275784
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275787
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275788
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275789
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275790
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275798
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275799
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275801
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275802
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275804
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275805
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275812
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275817
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275818
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275819
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275820
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275821
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275822
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275823
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275827
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275864
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275866
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275867
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275869
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275870
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275871
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275872
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275886
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275905
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275923
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275925
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275928
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275950
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275954
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275956
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275970
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275973
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275975
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275976
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275985
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1276006
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1276029
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1276257
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1276258
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1276263
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1276265
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1276267
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1276270
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1276273
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1276277
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1276333
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1276335
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1276339
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1276341
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1276346
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1276354
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1276355
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1276381
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1276395
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1276446
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1276452
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1276468
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1276471
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1276473
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1276500
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1276507
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1276512
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1276528
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1276542
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1276546
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1276547
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1276551
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1276552
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1276553
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1276561
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1276562
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1276566
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1276569
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1276572
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1276577
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1276586
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1276665
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1276766
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1276767
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1276771
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1276785
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1276793
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1276801
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1276803
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1276814
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1276818
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1276821
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1276831
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1276840
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1276864
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1276865
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1276866
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1276870
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1276876
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1276880
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1276905
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1276913
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1276922
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1276931
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1276937
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1276941
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1276955
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1276957
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1276961
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1277022
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1277023
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1277033
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1277034
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1277037
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1277047
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1277054
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1277057
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1277059
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1277062
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1277066
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1277069
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1277070
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1277077
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1277078
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1277092
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1277095
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1277108
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1277114
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1277115
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1277118
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1277120
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1277155
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1277159
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1277160
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1277202
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1277204
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1277227
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1277229
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1277230
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1277231
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1277233
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1277249
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1277254
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1277265
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1277268
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1277275
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1277285
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1277308
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1277311
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1277315
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1277321
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1277328
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1277335
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1277349
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1277350
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1277391
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1277407
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1277408
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1277485
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1277505
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1277513
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1277551
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1277553
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1277561
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1277574
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1277636
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1277641
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1277649
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1277655
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1277656
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1277660
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1277668
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1277680
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1277688
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1277726
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1277728
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1277738
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1277748
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1277761
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1277764
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1277773
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1277775
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1277776
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1277782
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1277783
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1277813
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1277818
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1277822
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1277845
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1277862
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1277874
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1277876
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1277898
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1277901
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1277908
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1277918
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1278039
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1278070
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1278088
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1278094
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1278098
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1278113
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1278155
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1278180
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1278233
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1278236
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1278240
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1278253
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1278293
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1278324
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1278331
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1278334
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1278395
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1278416
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1278703
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1278716
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1278733
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1279487
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1279537
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1279580
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1279813
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1279842
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1279847
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1279887
  * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1280139
  * https://jira.suse.com/browse/PED-15986
  * https://jira.suse.com/browse/PED-16798

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <https://lists.suse.com/pipermail/sle-security-updates/attachments/20260929/4adc11f7/attachment.htm>


More information about the sle-security-updates mailing list