From null at suse.de Mon Aug 3 08:30:18 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 03 Aug 2026 08:30:18 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3444-1: moderate: Security update for openssl-3 Message-ID: <178574581842.2189.5857909558883091806@b03e17030db4> # Security update for openssl-3 Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3444-1 Release Date: 2026-07-31T20:04:38Z Rating: moderate References: * bsc#1271712 Affected Products: * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 An update that has one security fix can now be installed. ## Description: This update for openssl-3 fixes the following issues: * HollowByte: DoS vector against OpenSSL TLS ClientHello via remote, attacker- controlled memory allocations (bsc#1271712). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Basesystem-15-SP7-2026-3444=1 ## Package List: * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * libopenssl-3-fips-provider-3.2.3-150700.5.40.1 * libopenssl3-3.2.3-150700.5.40.1 * libopenssl3-debuginfo-3.2.3-150700.5.40.1 * libopenssl-3-fips-provider-debuginfo-3.2.3-150700.5.40.1 * openssl-3-debugsource-3.2.3-150700.5.40.1 * openssl-3-3.2.3-150700.5.40.1 * libopenssl-3-devel-3.2.3-150700.5.40.1 * openssl-3-debuginfo-3.2.3-150700.5.40.1 * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 (x86_64) * libopenssl3-32bit-debuginfo-3.2.3-150700.5.40.1 * libopenssl-3-fips-provider-32bit-3.2.3-150700.5.40.1 * libopenssl-3-fips-provider-32bit-debuginfo-3.2.3-150700.5.40.1 * libopenssl3-32bit-3.2.3-150700.5.40.1 ## References: * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271712 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 3 08:31:01 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 03 Aug 2026 08:31:01 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3443-1: moderate: Security update for openssl-1_0_0 Message-ID: <178574586194.2189.10830873765019700529@b03e17030db4> # Security update for openssl-1_0_0 Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3443-1 Release Date: 2026-07-31T19:27:36Z Rating: moderate References: * bsc#1261678 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-28390 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-28390 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-28390 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-28390 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-28390 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H Affected Products: * Legacy Module 15-SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 An update that solves one vulnerability can now be installed. ## Description: This update for openssl-1_0_0 fixes the following issue: * CVE-2026-28390: NULL pointer dereference during processing of a crafted CMS EnvelopedData message with KeyTransportRecipientInfo (bsc#1261678). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP5-2026-3443=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP5-LTSS-2026-3443=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP6-LTSS-2026-3443=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP6-2026-3443=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP4-LTSS-2026-3443=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP4-LTSS-2026-3443=1 * Legacy Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Legacy-15-SP7-2026-3443=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP4-2026-3443=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP4-ESPOS-2026-3443=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * libopenssl10-1.0.2p-150000.3.111.2 * libopenssl1_0_0-debuginfo-1.0.2p-150000.3.111.2 * libopenssl1_0_0-1.0.2p-150000.3.111.2 * openssl-1_0_0-1.0.2p-150000.3.111.2 * openssl-1_0_0-debugsource-1.0.2p-150000.3.111.2 * libopenssl1_0_0-hmac-1.0.2p-150000.3.111.2 * libopenssl10-debuginfo-1.0.2p-150000.3.111.2 * openssl-1_0_0-debuginfo-1.0.2p-150000.3.111.2 * libopenssl-1_0_0-devel-1.0.2p-150000.3.111.2 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 (ppc64le x86_64) * libopenssl10-1.0.2p-150000.3.111.2 * libopenssl1_0_0-debuginfo-1.0.2p-150000.3.111.2 * libopenssl1_0_0-1.0.2p-150000.3.111.2 * openssl-1_0_0-1.0.2p-150000.3.111.2 * openssl-1_0_0-debugsource-1.0.2p-150000.3.111.2 * libopenssl1_0_0-hmac-1.0.2p-150000.3.111.2 * libopenssl10-debuginfo-1.0.2p-150000.3.111.2 * openssl-1_0_0-debuginfo-1.0.2p-150000.3.111.2 * libopenssl-1_0_0-devel-1.0.2p-150000.3.111.2 * Legacy Module 15-SP7 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * libopenssl10-1.0.2p-150000.3.111.2 * libopenssl1_0_0-debuginfo-1.0.2p-150000.3.111.2 * libopenssl1_0_0-1.0.2p-150000.3.111.2 * openssl-1_0_0-1.0.2p-150000.3.111.2 * openssl-1_0_0-debugsource-1.0.2p-150000.3.111.2 * libopenssl10-debuginfo-1.0.2p-150000.3.111.2 * libopenssl1_0_0-hmac-1.0.2p-150000.3.111.2 * openssl-1_0_0-debuginfo-1.0.2p-150000.3.111.2 * libopenssl-1_0_0-devel-1.0.2p-150000.3.111.2 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 (aarch64 x86_64) * libopenssl10-1.0.2p-150000.3.111.2 * libopenssl1_0_0-debuginfo-1.0.2p-150000.3.111.2 * libopenssl1_0_0-1.0.2p-150000.3.111.2 * openssl-1_0_0-1.0.2p-150000.3.111.2 * openssl-1_0_0-debugsource-1.0.2p-150000.3.111.2 * libopenssl1_0_0-hmac-1.0.2p-150000.3.111.2 * libopenssl10-debuginfo-1.0.2p-150000.3.111.2 * openssl-1_0_0-debuginfo-1.0.2p-150000.3.111.2 * libopenssl-1_0_0-devel-1.0.2p-150000.3.111.2 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 (aarch64 x86_64) * libopenssl10-1.0.2p-150000.3.111.2 * libopenssl1_0_0-debuginfo-1.0.2p-150000.3.111.2 * libopenssl1_0_0-1.0.2p-150000.3.111.2 * openssl-1_0_0-1.0.2p-150000.3.111.2 * openssl-1_0_0-debugsource-1.0.2p-150000.3.111.2 * libopenssl10-debuginfo-1.0.2p-150000.3.111.2 * libopenssl1_0_0-hmac-1.0.2p-150000.3.111.2 * openssl-1_0_0-debuginfo-1.0.2p-150000.3.111.2 * libopenssl-1_0_0-devel-1.0.2p-150000.3.111.2 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * libopenssl10-1.0.2p-150000.3.111.2 * libopenssl1_0_0-debuginfo-1.0.2p-150000.3.111.2 * libopenssl1_0_0-1.0.2p-150000.3.111.2 * openssl-1_0_0-1.0.2p-150000.3.111.2 * openssl-1_0_0-debugsource-1.0.2p-150000.3.111.2 * libopenssl1_0_0-hmac-1.0.2p-150000.3.111.2 * libopenssl10-debuginfo-1.0.2p-150000.3.111.2 * openssl-1_0_0-debuginfo-1.0.2p-150000.3.111.2 * libopenssl-1_0_0-devel-1.0.2p-150000.3.111.2 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * libopenssl10-1.0.2p-150000.3.111.2 * libopenssl1_0_0-debuginfo-1.0.2p-150000.3.111.2 * libopenssl1_0_0-1.0.2p-150000.3.111.2 * openssl-1_0_0-1.0.2p-150000.3.111.2 * openssl-1_0_0-debugsource-1.0.2p-150000.3.111.2 * libopenssl1_0_0-hmac-1.0.2p-150000.3.111.2 * libopenssl10-debuginfo-1.0.2p-150000.3.111.2 * openssl-1_0_0-debuginfo-1.0.2p-150000.3.111.2 * libopenssl-1_0_0-devel-1.0.2p-150000.3.111.2 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 (ppc64le x86_64) * libopenssl10-1.0.2p-150000.3.111.2 * libopenssl1_0_0-debuginfo-1.0.2p-150000.3.111.2 * libopenssl1_0_0-1.0.2p-150000.3.111.2 * openssl-1_0_0-1.0.2p-150000.3.111.2 * openssl-1_0_0-debugsource-1.0.2p-150000.3.111.2 * libopenssl10-debuginfo-1.0.2p-150000.3.111.2 * libopenssl1_0_0-hmac-1.0.2p-150000.3.111.2 * openssl-1_0_0-debuginfo-1.0.2p-150000.3.111.2 * libopenssl-1_0_0-devel-1.0.2p-150000.3.111.2 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 (ppc64le x86_64) * libopenssl10-1.0.2p-150000.3.111.2 * libopenssl1_0_0-debuginfo-1.0.2p-150000.3.111.2 * libopenssl1_0_0-1.0.2p-150000.3.111.2 * openssl-1_0_0-1.0.2p-150000.3.111.2 * openssl-1_0_0-debugsource-1.0.2p-150000.3.111.2 * libopenssl10-debuginfo-1.0.2p-150000.3.111.2 * libopenssl1_0_0-hmac-1.0.2p-150000.3.111.2 * openssl-1_0_0-debuginfo-1.0.2p-150000.3.111.2 * libopenssl-1_0_0-devel-1.0.2p-150000.3.111.2 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-28390.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1261678 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 3 08:31:41 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 03 Aug 2026 08:31:41 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3442-1: important: Security update for rsyslog Message-ID: <178574590101.2189.11894890415063865841@b03e17030db4> # Security update for rsyslog Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3442-1 Release Date: 2026-07-31T19:22:06Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1272414 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-61548 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-61548 ( SUSE ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * openSUSE Leap 15.6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 An update that solves one vulnerability can now be installed. ## Description: This update for rsyslog fixes the following issue: * CVE-2026-61548: parsing of crafted RFC 5424 messages in `mmpstrucdata` can lead to a stack buffer overflow (bsc#1272414). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP6-2026-3442=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP6-LTSS-2026-3442=1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3442=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * rsyslog-module-gssapi-8.2406.0-150600.12.16.1 * rsyslog-debugsource-8.2406.0-150600.12.16.1 * rsyslog-module-snmp-8.2406.0-150600.12.16.1 * rsyslog-module-gssapi-debuginfo-8.2406.0-150600.12.16.1 * rsyslog-module-udpspoof-8.2406.0-150600.12.16.1 * rsyslog-module-pgsql-debuginfo-8.2406.0-150600.12.16.1 * rsyslog-module-udpspoof-debuginfo-8.2406.0-150600.12.16.1 * rsyslog-module-mysql-debuginfo-8.2406.0-150600.12.16.1 * rsyslog-module-mmnormalize-debuginfo-8.2406.0-150600.12.16.1 * rsyslog-module-pgsql-8.2406.0-150600.12.16.1 * rsyslog-module-gtls-debuginfo-8.2406.0-150600.12.16.1 * rsyslog-module-ossl-8.2406.0-150600.12.16.1 * rsyslog-module-mmnormalize-8.2406.0-150600.12.16.1 * rsyslog-module-mysql-8.2406.0-150600.12.16.1 * rsyslog-module-gtls-8.2406.0-150600.12.16.1 * rsyslog-module-relp-8.2406.0-150600.12.16.1 * rsyslog-module-snmp-debuginfo-8.2406.0-150600.12.16.1 * rsyslog-8.2406.0-150600.12.16.1 * rsyslog-module-ossl-debuginfo-8.2406.0-150600.12.16.1 * rsyslog-debuginfo-8.2406.0-150600.12.16.1 * rsyslog-module-relp-debuginfo-8.2406.0-150600.12.16.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 (aarch64 i586 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * rsyslog-module-snmp-8.2406.0-150600.12.16.1 * rsyslog-debugsource-8.2406.0-150600.12.16.1 * rsyslog-module-gssapi-8.2406.0-150600.12.16.1 * rsyslog-module-gcrypt-debuginfo-8.2406.0-150600.12.16.1 * rsyslog-module-gssapi-debuginfo-8.2406.0-150600.12.16.1 * rsyslog-module-udpspoof-8.2406.0-150600.12.16.1 * rsyslog-module-omhttpfs-debuginfo-8.2406.0-150600.12.16.1 * rsyslog-module-omamqp1-debuginfo-8.2406.0-150600.12.16.1 * rsyslog-module-pgsql-debuginfo-8.2406.0-150600.12.16.1 * rsyslog-module-elasticsearch-debuginfo-8.2406.0-150600.12.16.1 * rsyslog-module-udpspoof-debuginfo-8.2406.0-150600.12.16.1 * rsyslog-module-mysql-debuginfo-8.2406.0-150600.12.16.1 * rsyslog-module-mmnormalize-debuginfo-8.2406.0-150600.12.16.1 * rsyslog-module-gcrypt-8.2406.0-150600.12.16.1 * rsyslog-module-omhttpfs-8.2406.0-150600.12.16.1 * rsyslog-module-pgsql-8.2406.0-150600.12.16.1 * rsyslog-module-gtls-debuginfo-8.2406.0-150600.12.16.1 * rsyslog-module-kafka-8.2406.0-150600.12.16.1 * rsyslog-module-ossl-8.2406.0-150600.12.16.1 * rsyslog-module-mmnormalize-8.2406.0-150600.12.16.1 * rsyslog-module-mysql-8.2406.0-150600.12.16.1 * rsyslog-module-gtls-8.2406.0-150600.12.16.1 * rsyslog-module-omamqp1-8.2406.0-150600.12.16.1 * rsyslog-module-dbi-debuginfo-8.2406.0-150600.12.16.1 * rsyslog-module-elasticsearch-8.2406.0-150600.12.16.1 * rsyslog-module-omtcl-debuginfo-8.2406.0-150600.12.16.1 * rsyslog-diag-tools-debuginfo-8.2406.0-150600.12.16.1 * rsyslog-diag-tools-8.2406.0-150600.12.16.1 * rsyslog-module-relp-8.2406.0-150600.12.16.1 * rsyslog-doc-8.2406.0-150600.12.16.1 * rsyslog-module-snmp-debuginfo-8.2406.0-150600.12.16.1 * rsyslog-module-dbi-8.2406.0-150600.12.16.1 * rsyslog-8.2406.0-150600.12.16.1 * rsyslog-module-kafka-debuginfo-8.2406.0-150600.12.16.1 * rsyslog-module-ossl-debuginfo-8.2406.0-150600.12.16.1 * rsyslog-module-omtcl-8.2406.0-150600.12.16.1 * rsyslog-debuginfo-8.2406.0-150600.12.16.1 * rsyslog-module-relp-debuginfo-8.2406.0-150600.12.16.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 (ppc64le x86_64) * rsyslog-module-gssapi-8.2406.0-150600.12.16.1 * rsyslog-debugsource-8.2406.0-150600.12.16.1 * rsyslog-module-snmp-8.2406.0-150600.12.16.1 * rsyslog-module-gssapi-debuginfo-8.2406.0-150600.12.16.1 * rsyslog-module-udpspoof-8.2406.0-150600.12.16.1 * rsyslog-module-pgsql-debuginfo-8.2406.0-150600.12.16.1 * rsyslog-module-udpspoof-debuginfo-8.2406.0-150600.12.16.1 * rsyslog-module-mysql-debuginfo-8.2406.0-150600.12.16.1 * rsyslog-module-mmnormalize-debuginfo-8.2406.0-150600.12.16.1 * rsyslog-module-pgsql-8.2406.0-150600.12.16.1 * rsyslog-module-gtls-debuginfo-8.2406.0-150600.12.16.1 * rsyslog-module-mmnormalize-8.2406.0-150600.12.16.1 * rsyslog-module-ossl-8.2406.0-150600.12.16.1 * rsyslog-module-mysql-8.2406.0-150600.12.16.1 * rsyslog-module-gtls-8.2406.0-150600.12.16.1 * rsyslog-module-relp-8.2406.0-150600.12.16.1 * rsyslog-module-snmp-debuginfo-8.2406.0-150600.12.16.1 * rsyslog-8.2406.0-150600.12.16.1 * rsyslog-module-ossl-debuginfo-8.2406.0-150600.12.16.1 * rsyslog-debuginfo-8.2406.0-150600.12.16.1 * rsyslog-module-relp-debuginfo-8.2406.0-150600.12.16.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-61548.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272414 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 3 08:32:40 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 03 Aug 2026 08:32:40 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3441-1: important: Security update for GraphicsMagick Message-ID: <178574596039.2189.12016987883965404712@b03e17030db4> # Security update for GraphicsMagick Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3441-1 Release Date: 2026-07-31T19:20:11Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1268878 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-56379 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-56379 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-56379 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-56379 ( NVD ): 9.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-56379 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-56379 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-56379 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * openSUSE Leap 15.6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 * SUSE Package Hub 15 15-SP7 An update that solves one vulnerability can now be installed. ## Description: This update for GraphicsMagick fixes the following issue: * CVE-2026-56379: arbitrary MVG drawing command injection via the SVG decoder when processing specially crafted SVG files (bsc#1268878). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Package Hub 15 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Packagehub-Subpackages-15-SP7-2026-3441=1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3441=1 ## Package List: * openSUSE Leap 15.6 (aarch64 i586 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * GraphicsMagick-debuginfo-1.3.42-150600.3.42.1 * libGraphicsMagick-Q16-3-debuginfo-1.3.42-150600.3.42.1 * libGraphicsMagick++-Q16-12-debuginfo-1.3.42-150600.3.42.1 * GraphicsMagick-devel-1.3.42-150600.3.42.1 * libGraphicsMagick-Q16-3-1.3.42-150600.3.42.1 * libGraphicsMagick++-Q16-12-1.3.42-150600.3.42.1 * libGraphicsMagickWand-Q16-2-debuginfo-1.3.42-150600.3.42.1 * perl-GraphicsMagick-1.3.42-150600.3.42.1 * libGraphicsMagick3-config-1.3.42-150600.3.42.1 * perl-GraphicsMagick-debuginfo-1.3.42-150600.3.42.1 * GraphicsMagick-1.3.42-150600.3.42.1 * libGraphicsMagickWand-Q16-2-1.3.42-150600.3.42.1 * libGraphicsMagick++-devel-1.3.42-150600.3.42.1 * GraphicsMagick-debugsource-1.3.42-150600.3.42.1 * SUSE Package Hub 15 15-SP7 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * GraphicsMagick-debuginfo-1.3.42-150600.3.42.1 * libGraphicsMagick-Q16-3-debuginfo-1.3.42-150600.3.42.1 * libGraphicsMagick++-Q16-12-debuginfo-1.3.42-150600.3.42.1 * GraphicsMagick-devel-1.3.42-150600.3.42.1 * libGraphicsMagick-Q16-3-1.3.42-150600.3.42.1 * libGraphicsMagick++-Q16-12-1.3.42-150600.3.42.1 * perl-GraphicsMagick-1.3.42-150600.3.42.1 * libGraphicsMagickWand-Q16-2-debuginfo-1.3.42-150600.3.42.1 * libGraphicsMagick3-config-1.3.42-150600.3.42.1 * perl-GraphicsMagick-debuginfo-1.3.42-150600.3.42.1 * GraphicsMagick-1.3.42-150600.3.42.1 * libGraphicsMagickWand-Q16-2-1.3.42-150600.3.42.1 * libGraphicsMagick++-devel-1.3.42-150600.3.42.1 * GraphicsMagick-debugsource-1.3.42-150600.3.42.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-56379.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268878 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 3 08:33:38 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 03 Aug 2026 08:33:38 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3440-1: important: Security update for tomcat Message-ID: <178574601834.2189.183192347687000258@b03e17030db4> # Security update for tomcat Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3440-1 Release Date: 2026-07-31T18:34:28Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1271397 * bsc#1271398 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-59083 * CVE-2026-59084 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-59083 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-59083 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-59084 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-59084 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 12 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS Extended Security * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 12 SP5 An update that solves two vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for tomcat fixes the following issues: Update to Tomcat 9.0.120: Security issues fixed: * CVE-2026-59083: incorrect URL decoding in `RewriteValve` may allow security control bypass (bsc#1271397). * CVE-2026-59084: `EncryptInterceptor` requirements are not clearly documented (bsc#1271398). Other updates and bugfixes: * Tomcat 9.0.120: * Catalina * Fix: Avoid a race condition with concurrent lookups for a singleton JNDI resource. (markt) * Fix: Improve the performance of range validation for the default servlet. (markt) * Fix: Avoid NPE in RewriteValve. (markt) * Fix: 70127: Fix use of Bootstrap through reflection by restoring the public constructor. Use through scripts was not affected. (remm) * Fix: Restore ability to extend many element classes from AbstractAccessLogValve. (remm) * Fix: Align DIGEST authentication with RFC 7616 and require clients to provide a valid qop parameter. (markt) * Fix: Use Files API to create temporary docBase when antiLockingDocBase is enabled. (markt) * Fix: Improve validation of configuration when DataSourceRealm starts. (remm) * Fix: JAASRealm should do a logout if login does not fail outright but does not produce a Principal. (remm) * Fix: Various edge cases for SSI substitutions, quoting and escaping. * Fix: unintentional conversion of literal + to a space during rule processing in the RewriteValve. (markt) * Coyote * Fix: Avoid a potential JVM crash if a suitable version of Tomcat Native is not available when the connector is explicitly configured to use Tomcat Native with OpenSSL for TLS. (markt) * Fix: Correct a regression introduced in 9.0.119 that broke reading of some request bodies via a Reader. (markt) * Jasper * Fix: 70120: The fix for 69399 (itself a fix for a regression in the fix for 69333) was incomplete and tags that threw exceptions in doStartTag() and doEndTag() were incorrectly re-used. This fix prevents tags from being re-used if such an exception occurs. (markt) * Fix: 70135: Fix security classload regression. (remm) * Add: support for specifying Java 28 (with the value 28) as the compiler source and/or compiler target for JSP compilation. If used with an Eclipse JDT compiler version that does not support these values, a warning will be logged and the default will be used. (markt) * WebSocket * Fix: 70126: Fix WebSocket extension permessage-deflate so that it does not drop bytes if a compressed message inflates to more than the available buffer. Fix written by GPT-5.5. Test case written by Hironori Ichimiya. (markt) * Fix: Optimise WebSocket client processing of server responses during WebSocket HTTP upgrade process. (markt) * Other * Update: Byte Buddy to 1.18.9. (markt) * Update: UnboundID to 7.0.5. (markt) * Update: JaCoCo to 0.8.15. (markt) * Update: BND to 7.3.0. (markt) * Add: Improvements to French translations. (remm) * Add: Improvements to Japanese translations provided by tak7iji. (markt) ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-SERVER-12-SP5-LTSS-2026-3440=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS Extended Security zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-SERVER-12-SP5-LTSS-EXTENDED-SECURITY-2026-3440=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS (noarch) * tomcat-9.0.120-3.174.1 * tomcat-admin-webapps-9.0.120-3.174.1 * tomcat-javadoc-9.0.120-3.174.1 * tomcat-jsp-2_3-api-9.0.120-3.174.1 * tomcat-el-3_0-api-9.0.120-3.174.1 * tomcat-servlet-4_0-api-9.0.120-3.174.1 * tomcat-lib-9.0.120-3.174.1 * tomcat-webapps-9.0.120-3.174.1 * tomcat-docs-webapp-9.0.120-3.174.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS Extended Security (noarch) * tomcat-9.0.120-3.174.1 * tomcat-admin-webapps-9.0.120-3.174.1 * tomcat-javadoc-9.0.120-3.174.1 * tomcat-jsp-2_3-api-9.0.120-3.174.1 * tomcat-el-3_0-api-9.0.120-3.174.1 * tomcat-servlet-4_0-api-9.0.120-3.174.1 * tomcat-lib-9.0.120-3.174.1 * tomcat-webapps-9.0.120-3.174.1 * tomcat-docs-webapp-9.0.120-3.174.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-59083.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-59084.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271397 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271398 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 3 08:34:18 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 03 Aug 2026 08:34:18 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3439-1: important: Security update for google-guest-agent Message-ID: <178574605889.2189.11374637163117804671@b03e17030db4> # Security update for google-guest-agent Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3439-1 Release Date: 2026-07-31T18:33:40Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1266603 * bsc#1272118 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-39821 * CVE-2026-56852 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-39821 ( SUSE ): 9.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-39821 ( SUSE ): 7.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-39821 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-39821 ( NVD ): 9.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-56852 ( SUSE ): 6.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-56852 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-56852 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H Affected Products: * Public Cloud Module 12 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 12 SP2 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 12 SP3 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 12 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 12 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP2 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP3 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 12 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 12 SP1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 12 SP2 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 12 SP3 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 12 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 12 SP5 An update that solves two vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for google-guest-agent fixes the following issues * CVE-2026-39821: golang.org/x/net/idna: failure to reject ASCII-only Punycode-encoded labels allows for validation bypass and privilege escalation (bsc#1266603). * CVE-2026-56852: golang.org/x/text/unicode/norm: improper handling of input containing invalid UTF-8 bytes can lead to infinite loop (bsc#1272118). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * Public Cloud Module 12 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Public-Cloud-12-2026-3439=1 ## Package List: * Public Cloud Module 12 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * google-guest-agent-20260529.00-1.66.2 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-39821.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-56852.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266603 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272118 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 3 12:30:12 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 03 Aug 2026 12:30:12 -0000 Subject: SUSE-RU-2026:3447-1: moderate: Recommended update for crmsh Message-ID: <178576021269.2233.12864645598227672052@b03e17030db4> # Recommended update for crmsh Announcement ID: SUSE-RU-2026:3447-1 Release Date: 2026-08-03T06:14:00Z Rating: moderate References: * jsc#PED-16529 Affected Products: * openSUSE Leap 15.4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Availability Extension 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 * SUSE Manager Proxy 4.3 * SUSE Manager Retail Branch Server 4.3 * SUSE Manager Server 4.3 An update that contains one feature can now be installed. ## Description: This update for crmsh fixes the following issues: * Dev: profiles: Sync etc/profiles.yml with crmsh-4.6 (jsc#PED-16529) ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Availability Extension 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HA-15-SP4-2026-3447=1 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3447=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Availability Extension 15 SP4 (noarch) * crmsh-4.4.2+20260713.40d23056-150400.3.46.2 * crmsh-scripts-4.4.2+20260713.40d23056-150400.3.46.2 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 (noarch) * crmsh-test-4.4.2+20260713.40d23056-150400.3.46.2 * crmsh-4.4.2+20260713.40d23056-150400.3.46.2 * crmsh-scripts-4.4.2+20260713.40d23056-150400.3.46.2 ## References: * https://jira.suse.com/browse/PED-16529 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 3 12:30:47 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 03 Aug 2026 12:30:47 -0000 Subject: SUSE-RU-2026:3446-1: important: Recommended update for crmsh Message-ID: <178576024772.2233.12874887417770466119@b03e17030db4> # Recommended update for crmsh Announcement ID: SUSE-RU-2026:3446-1 Release Date: 2026-08-03T06:13:41Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1250586 * jsc#PED-16529 Affected Products: * openSUSE Leap 15.5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Availability Extension 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 An update that contains one feature and has one fix can now be installed. ## Description: This update for crmsh fixes the following issues: * Fix: migration: RRP is reported being deprecated incorrectly (bsc#1250586) * Dev: profiles: Sync etc/profiles.yml with crmsh-4.6 (jsc#PED-16529) ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Availability Extension 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HA-15-SP5-2026-3446=1 * openSUSE Leap 15.5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3446=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Availability Extension 15 SP5 (noarch) * crmsh-4.5.1+20260713.c04b7a63-150500.3.57.1 * crmsh-scripts-4.5.1+20260713.c04b7a63-150500.3.57.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.5 (noarch) * crmsh-4.5.1+20260713.c04b7a63-150500.3.57.1 * crmsh-scripts-4.5.1+20260713.c04b7a63-150500.3.57.1 * crmsh-test-4.5.1+20260713.c04b7a63-150500.3.57.1 ## References: * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1250586 * https://jira.suse.com/browse/PED-16529 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 3 12:31:23 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 03 Aug 2026 12:31:23 -0000 Subject: SUSE-RU-2026:3445-1: important: Recommended update for crmsh Message-ID: <178576028332.2233.16495234738931355812@b03e17030db4> # Recommended update for crmsh Announcement ID: SUSE-RU-2026:3445-1 Release Date: 2026-08-03T06:13:29Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1250586 Affected Products: * openSUSE Leap 15.6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Availability Extension 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Availability Extension 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 An update that has one fix can now be installed. ## Description: This update for crmsh fixes the following issues: * Fix: * migration: RRP is reported being deprecated incorrectly (bsc#1250586) * sbd: Compare SBD device UUID when adding SBD via sbd stage * sbd: Set bootstrap _context.diskless_sbd to True when diskless SBD is enabled on interactive mode * watchdog: use cluster_shell() for remote watchdog query * Dev: * Separately check if corosync-qdevice.service is successfully started * service_manager: Use 'systemctl is-active' to make sure the service is really active * bootstrap: Find and show failed services * bootstrap: Load profiles if needed * log: Sync the file formatter for NO_COLOR_FORMATTERS ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Availability Extension 15 SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HA-15-SP7-2026-3445=1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3445=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Availability Extension 15 SP6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HA-15-SP6-2026-3445=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Availability Extension 15 SP6 (noarch) * crmsh-scripts-4.6.2+20260713.e7d8d0d0-150600.3.59.1 * crmsh-4.6.2+20260713.e7d8d0d0-150600.3.59.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 (noarch) * crmsh-scripts-4.6.2+20260713.e7d8d0d0-150600.3.59.1 * crmsh-4.6.2+20260713.e7d8d0d0-150600.3.59.1 * crmsh-test-4.6.2+20260713.e7d8d0d0-150600.3.59.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Availability Extension 15 SP7 (noarch) * crmsh-scripts-4.6.2+20260713.e7d8d0d0-150600.3.59.1 * crmsh-4.6.2+20260713.e7d8d0d0-150600.3.59.1 ## References: * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1250586 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 3 16:30:24 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 03 Aug 2026 16:30:24 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:22996-1: important: Security update for ignition Message-ID: <178577462462.66.16177817813840522446@438c6482d549> # Security update for ignition Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:22996-1 Release Date: 2026-07-30T05:09:58Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1266606 * bsc#1272059 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-39821 * CVE-2026-56852 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-39821 ( SUSE ): 9.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-39821 ( SUSE ): 7.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-39821 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-39821 ( NVD ): 9.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-56852 ( SUSE ): 6.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-56852 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-56852 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 An update that solves two vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for ignition fixes the following issues: * CVE-2026-39821: golang.org/x/net/idna: failure to reject ASCII-only Punycode-encoded labels allows for validation bypass and privilege escalation (bsc#1266606). * CVE-2026-56852: golang.org/x/text/unicode/norm: handling of input containing invalid UTF-8 bytes can lead to infinite loop (bsc#1272059). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SL-Micro-6.2-1408=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * ignition-debuginfo-2.21.0-160000.5.1 * ignition-2.21.0-160000.5.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-39821.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-56852.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266606 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272059 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 3 16:31:13 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 03 Aug 2026 16:31:13 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:22995-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 0 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 16) Message-ID: <178577467377.66.10260985672674003282@438c6482d549> # Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 0 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 16) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:22995-1 Release Date: 2026-07-30T04:40:12Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1262404 * bsc#1264060 * bsc#1266970 * bsc#1270060 * bsc#1271370 * bsc#1271648 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-23240 * CVE-2026-31738 * CVE-2026-43038 * CVE-2026-46113 * CVE-2026-53359 * CVE-2026-53366 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-23240 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23240 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23240 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31738 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31738 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31738 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 9.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 An update that solves six vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 6.12.0-160000.5.1 fixes various security issues: The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2026-23240: tls: Fix race condition in tls_sw_cancel_work_tx() (bsc#1262404). * CVE-2026-31738: vxlan: validate ND option lengths in vxlan_na_create (bsc#1264060). * CVE-2026-43038: ipv6: icmp: clear skb2->cb[] in ip6_err_gen_icmpv6_unreach() (bsc#1271648). * CVE-2026-46113: KVM: x86: Fix shadow paging use-after-free due to unexpected GFN (bsc#1266970). * CVE-2026-53359: KVM: x86: Fix shadow paging use-after-free due to unexpected role (bsc#1270060). * CVE-2026-53366: ipv4: account for fraggap on the paged allocation path (bsc#1271370). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SL-Micro-6.2-1405=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 (ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_5-default-debuginfo-16-160000.4.3 * kernel-livepatch-SLE16_Update_0-debugsource-16-160000.4.3 * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_5-default-16-160000.4.3 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23240.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31738.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43038.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46113.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53359.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53366.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262404 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264060 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266970 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270060 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271370 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271648 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 3 16:31:57 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 03 Aug 2026 16:31:57 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:22994-1: important: Security update for mcphost Message-ID: <178577471726.66.4110797023621013952@438c6482d549> # Security update for mcphost Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:22994-1 Release Date: 2026-07-30T04:38:52Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1266572 * bsc#1272131 * bsc#1272488 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-39821 * CVE-2026-5160 * CVE-2026-56852 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-39821 ( SUSE ): 9.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-39821 ( SUSE ): 7.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-39821 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-39821 ( NVD ): 9.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-5160 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:C/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-5160 ( NVD ): 5.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:A/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:L/SI:L/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-5160 ( NVD ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:C/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-56852 ( SUSE ): 6.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-56852 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-56852 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 An update that solves three vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for mcphost fixes the following issues: * CVE-2026-5160: github.com/yuin/goldmark/renderer: Cross-site Scripting due to improper URL validation (bsc#1272488). * CVE-2026-39821: golang.org/x/net/idna: failure to reject ASCII-only Punycode-encoded labels allows for validation bypass and privilege escalation (bsc#1266572). * CVE-2026-56852: golang.org/x/text/unicode/norm: infinite loop on truncated/invalid UTF-8 input (bsc#1272131). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SL-Micro-6.2-1406=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * mcphost-0.34.0-160000.3.1 * mcphost-debuginfo-0.34.0-160000.3.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-39821.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-5160.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-56852.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266572 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272131 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272488 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 3 16:32:43 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 03 Aug 2026 16:32:43 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:22993-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 1 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 16) Message-ID: <178577476343.66.16783794604781294476@438c6482d549> # Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 1 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 16) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:22993-1 Release Date: 2026-07-30T04:17:24Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1262404 * bsc#1264060 * bsc#1266970 * bsc#1270060 * bsc#1271370 * bsc#1271648 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-23240 * CVE-2026-31738 * CVE-2026-43038 * CVE-2026-46113 * CVE-2026-53359 * CVE-2026-53366 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-23240 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23240 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23240 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31738 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31738 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31738 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 9.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 An update that solves six vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 6.12.0-160000.6.1 fixes various security issues: The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2026-23240: tls: Fix race condition in tls_sw_cancel_work_tx() (bsc#1262404). * CVE-2026-31738: vxlan: validate ND option lengths in vxlan_na_create (bsc#1264060). * CVE-2026-43038: ipv6: icmp: clear skb2->cb[] in ip6_err_gen_icmpv6_unreach() (bsc#1271648). * CVE-2026-46113: KVM: x86: Fix shadow paging use-after-free due to unexpected GFN (bsc#1266970). * CVE-2026-53359: KVM: x86: Fix shadow paging use-after-free due to unexpected role (bsc#1270060). * CVE-2026-53366: ipv4: account for fraggap on the paged allocation path (bsc#1271370). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SL-Micro-6.2-1404=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 (ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-SLE16_Update_1-debugsource-14-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_6-default-14-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_6-default-debuginfo-14-160000.1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23240.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31738.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43038.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46113.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53359.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53366.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262404 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264060 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266970 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270060 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271370 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271648 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 3 16:33:30 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 03 Aug 2026 16:33:30 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:22992-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 2 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 16) Message-ID: <178577481080.66.8313845410073117740@438c6482d549> # Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 2 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 16) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:22992-1 Release Date: 2026-07-30T04:17:24Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1262404 * bsc#1264060 * bsc#1266970 * bsc#1270060 * bsc#1271370 * bsc#1271648 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-23240 * CVE-2026-31738 * CVE-2026-43038 * CVE-2026-46113 * CVE-2026-53359 * CVE-2026-53366 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-23240 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23240 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23240 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31738 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31738 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31738 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 9.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 An update that solves six vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 6.12.0-160000.7.1 fixes various security issues: The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2026-23240: tls: Fix race condition in tls_sw_cancel_work_tx() (bsc#1262404). * CVE-2026-31738: vxlan: validate ND option lengths in vxlan_na_create (bsc#1264060). * CVE-2026-43038: ipv6: icmp: clear skb2->cb[] in ip6_err_gen_icmpv6_unreach() (bsc#1271648). * CVE-2026-46113: KVM: x86: Fix shadow paging use-after-free due to unexpected GFN (bsc#1266970). * CVE-2026-53359: KVM: x86: Fix shadow paging use-after-free due to unexpected role (bsc#1270060). * CVE-2026-53366: ipv4: account for fraggap on the paged allocation path (bsc#1271370). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SL-Micro-6.2-1403=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 (ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_7-default-12-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_7-default-debuginfo-12-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-SLE16_Update_2-debugsource-12-160000.1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23240.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31738.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43038.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46113.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53359.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53366.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262404 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264060 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266970 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270060 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271370 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271648 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 3 16:34:16 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 03 Aug 2026 16:34:16 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:22991-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 3 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 16) Message-ID: <178577485678.66.6191665119303492306@438c6482d549> # Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 3 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 16) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:22991-1 Release Date: 2026-07-30T04:17:24Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1262404 * bsc#1264060 * bsc#1266970 * bsc#1270060 * bsc#1271370 * bsc#1271648 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-23240 * CVE-2026-31738 * CVE-2026-43038 * CVE-2026-46113 * CVE-2026-53359 * CVE-2026-53366 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-23240 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23240 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23240 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31738 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31738 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31738 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 9.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 An update that solves six vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 6.12.0-160000.8.1 fixes various security issues: The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2026-23240: tls: Fix race condition in tls_sw_cancel_work_tx() (bsc#1262404). * CVE-2026-31738: vxlan: validate ND option lengths in vxlan_na_create (bsc#1264060). * CVE-2026-43038: ipv6: icmp: clear skb2->cb[] in ip6_err_gen_icmpv6_unreach() (bsc#1271648). * CVE-2026-46113: KVM: x86: Fix shadow paging use-after-free due to unexpected GFN (bsc#1266970). * CVE-2026-53359: KVM: x86: Fix shadow paging use-after-free due to unexpected role (bsc#1270060). * CVE-2026-53366: ipv4: account for fraggap on the paged allocation path (bsc#1271370). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SL-Micro-6.2-1402=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 (ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_8-default-debuginfo-11-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-SLE16_Update_3-debugsource-11-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_8-default-11-160000.1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23240.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31738.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43038.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46113.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53359.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53366.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262404 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264060 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266970 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270060 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271370 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271648 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 3 16:35:02 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 03 Aug 2026 16:35:02 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:22990-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 4 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 16) Message-ID: <178577490294.66.5370985588519277504@438c6482d549> # Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 4 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 16) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:22990-1 Release Date: 2026-07-30T04:17:24Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1262404 * bsc#1264060 * bsc#1266970 * bsc#1270060 * bsc#1271370 * bsc#1271648 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-23240 * CVE-2026-31738 * CVE-2026-43038 * CVE-2026-46113 * CVE-2026-53359 * CVE-2026-53366 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-23240 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23240 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23240 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31738 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31738 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31738 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 9.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 An update that solves six vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 6.12.0-160000.9.1 fixes various security issues: The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2026-23240: tls: Fix race condition in tls_sw_cancel_work_tx() (bsc#1262404). * CVE-2026-31738: vxlan: validate ND option lengths in vxlan_na_create (bsc#1264060). * CVE-2026-43038: ipv6: icmp: clear skb2->cb[] in ip6_err_gen_icmpv6_unreach() (bsc#1271648). * CVE-2026-46113: KVM: x86: Fix shadow paging use-after-free due to unexpected GFN (bsc#1266970). * CVE-2026-53359: KVM: x86: Fix shadow paging use-after-free due to unexpected role (bsc#1270060). * CVE-2026-53366: ipv4: account for fraggap on the paged allocation path (bsc#1271370). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SL-Micro-6.2-1401=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 (ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-SLE16_Update_4-debugsource-10-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_9-default-debuginfo-10-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_9-default-10-160000.1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23240.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31738.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43038.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46113.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53359.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53366.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262404 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264060 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266970 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270060 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271370 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271648 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 3 16:35:49 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 03 Aug 2026 16:35:49 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:22989-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 5 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 16) Message-ID: <178577494937.66.13850504515736516632@438c6482d549> # Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 5 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 16) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:22989-1 Release Date: 2026-07-30T04:16:13Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1262404 * bsc#1264060 * bsc#1266970 * bsc#1270060 * bsc#1271370 * bsc#1271648 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-23240 * CVE-2026-31738 * CVE-2026-43038 * CVE-2026-46113 * CVE-2026-53359 * CVE-2026-53366 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-23240 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23240 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23240 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31738 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31738 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31738 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 9.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 An update that solves six vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 6.12.0-160000.26.1 fixes various security issues: The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2026-23240: tls: Fix race condition in tls_sw_cancel_work_tx() (bsc#1262404). * CVE-2026-31738: vxlan: validate ND option lengths in vxlan_na_create (bsc#1264060). * CVE-2026-43038: ipv6: icmp: clear skb2->cb[] in ip6_err_gen_icmpv6_unreach() (bsc#1271648). * CVE-2026-46113: KVM: x86: Fix shadow paging use-after-free due to unexpected GFN (bsc#1266970). * CVE-2026-53359: KVM: x86: Fix shadow paging use-after-free due to unexpected role (bsc#1270060). * CVE-2026-53366: ipv4: account for fraggap on the paged allocation path (bsc#1271370). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SL-Micro-6.2-1400=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 (ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_26-default-debuginfo-9-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_26-default-9-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-SLE16_Update_5-debugsource-9-160000.1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23240.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31738.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43038.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46113.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53359.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53366.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262404 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264060 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266970 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270060 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271370 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271648 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 3 16:36:34 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 03 Aug 2026 16:36:34 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:22988-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 6 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 16) Message-ID: <178577499492.66.983682228387310098@438c6482d549> # Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 6 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 16) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:22988-1 Release Date: 2026-07-30T04:16:13Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1262404 * bsc#1264060 * bsc#1266970 * bsc#1270060 * bsc#1271370 * bsc#1271648 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-23240 * CVE-2026-31738 * CVE-2026-43038 * CVE-2026-46113 * CVE-2026-53359 * CVE-2026-53366 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-23240 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23240 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23240 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31738 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31738 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31738 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 9.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 An update that solves six vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 6.12.0-160000.27.1 fixes various security issues: The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2026-23240: tls: Fix race condition in tls_sw_cancel_work_tx() (bsc#1262404). * CVE-2026-31738: vxlan: validate ND option lengths in vxlan_na_create (bsc#1264060). * CVE-2026-43038: ipv6: icmp: clear skb2->cb[] in ip6_err_gen_icmpv6_unreach() (bsc#1271648). * CVE-2026-46113: KVM: x86: Fix shadow paging use-after-free due to unexpected GFN (bsc#1266970). * CVE-2026-53359: KVM: x86: Fix shadow paging use-after-free due to unexpected role (bsc#1270060). * CVE-2026-53366: ipv4: account for fraggap on the paged allocation path (bsc#1271370). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SL-Micro-6.2-1399=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 (ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_27-default-debuginfo-8-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-SLE16_Update_6-debugsource-8-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_27-default-8-160000.1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23240.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31738.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43038.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46113.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53359.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53366.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262404 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264060 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266970 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270060 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271370 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271648 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 3 16:37:19 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 03 Aug 2026 16:37:19 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:22987-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 7 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 16) Message-ID: <178577503953.66.3245337199806285066@438c6482d549> # Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 7 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 16) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:22987-1 Release Date: 2026-07-30T04:16:13Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1264060 * bsc#1266970 * bsc#1270060 * bsc#1271370 * bsc#1271648 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-31738 * CVE-2026-43038 * CVE-2026-46113 * CVE-2026-53359 * CVE-2026-53366 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-31738 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31738 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31738 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 9.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 An update that solves five vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 6.12.0-160000.28.1 fixes various security issues: The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2026-31738: vxlan: validate ND option lengths in vxlan_na_create (bsc#1264060). * CVE-2026-43038: ipv6: icmp: clear skb2->cb[] in ip6_err_gen_icmpv6_unreach() (bsc#1271648). * CVE-2026-46113: KVM: x86: Fix shadow paging use-after-free due to unexpected GFN (bsc#1266970). * CVE-2026-53359: KVM: x86: Fix shadow paging use-after-free due to unexpected role (bsc#1270060). * CVE-2026-53366: ipv4: account for fraggap on the paged allocation path (bsc#1271370). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SL-Micro-6.2-1398=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 (ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_28-default-7-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_28-default-debuginfo-7-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-SLE16_Update_7-debugsource-7-160000.1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31738.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43038.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46113.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53359.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53366.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264060 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266970 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270060 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271370 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271648 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 3 16:38:03 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 03 Aug 2026 16:38:03 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:22986-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 8 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 16) Message-ID: <178577508398.66.1937447191300769666@438c6482d549> # Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 8 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 16) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:22986-1 Release Date: 2026-07-30T04:16:13Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1264060 * bsc#1266970 * bsc#1270060 * bsc#1271370 * bsc#1271648 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-31738 * CVE-2026-43038 * CVE-2026-46113 * CVE-2026-53359 * CVE-2026-53366 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-31738 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31738 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31738 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 9.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 An update that solves five vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 6.12.0-160000.29.1 fixes various security issues: The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2026-31738: vxlan: validate ND option lengths in vxlan_na_create (bsc#1264060). * CVE-2026-43038: ipv6: icmp: clear skb2->cb[] in ip6_err_gen_icmpv6_unreach() (bsc#1271648). * CVE-2026-46113: KVM: x86: Fix shadow paging use-after-free due to unexpected GFN (bsc#1266970). * CVE-2026-53359: KVM: x86: Fix shadow paging use-after-free due to unexpected role (bsc#1270060). * CVE-2026-53366: ipv4: account for fraggap on the paged allocation path (bsc#1271370). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SL-Micro-6.2-1397=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 (ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_29-default-debuginfo-6-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_29-default-6-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-SLE16_Update_8-debugsource-6-160000.1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31738.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43038.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46113.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53359.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53366.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264060 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266970 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270060 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271370 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271648 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 3 16:38:48 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 03 Aug 2026 16:38:48 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:22985-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 9 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 16) Message-ID: <178577512857.66.4076570016386212740@438c6482d549> # Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 9 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 16) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:22985-1 Release Date: 2026-07-30T04:16:13Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1264060 * bsc#1266970 * bsc#1270060 * bsc#1271370 * bsc#1271648 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-31738 * CVE-2026-43038 * CVE-2026-46113 * CVE-2026-53359 * CVE-2026-53366 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-31738 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31738 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31738 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 9.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 An update that solves five vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 6.12.0-160000.30.1 fixes various security issues: The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2026-31738: vxlan: validate ND option lengths in vxlan_na_create (bsc#1264060). * CVE-2026-43038: ipv6: icmp: clear skb2->cb[] in ip6_err_gen_icmpv6_unreach() (bsc#1271648). * CVE-2026-46113: KVM: x86: Fix shadow paging use-after-free due to unexpected GFN (bsc#1266970). * CVE-2026-53359: KVM: x86: Fix shadow paging use-after-free due to unexpected role (bsc#1270060). * CVE-2026-53366: ipv4: account for fraggap on the paged allocation path (bsc#1271370). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SL-Micro-6.2-1396=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 (ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-SLE16_Update_9-debugsource-5-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_30-default-debuginfo-5-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_30-default-5-160000.1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31738.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43038.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46113.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53359.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53366.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264060 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266970 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270060 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271370 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271648 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 3 16:39:33 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 03 Aug 2026 16:39:33 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:22984-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 10 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 16) Message-ID: <178577517328.66.18168998963943277412@438c6482d549> # Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 10 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 16) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:22984-1 Release Date: 2026-07-30T04:16:13Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1264060 * bsc#1266970 * bsc#1270060 * bsc#1271370 * bsc#1271648 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-31738 * CVE-2026-43038 * CVE-2026-46113 * CVE-2026-53359 * CVE-2026-53366 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-31738 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31738 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31738 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 9.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 An update that solves five vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 6.12.0-160000.31.1 fixes various security issues: The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2026-31738: vxlan: validate ND option lengths in vxlan_na_create (bsc#1264060). * CVE-2026-43038: ipv6: icmp: clear skb2->cb[] in ip6_err_gen_icmpv6_unreach() (bsc#1271648). * CVE-2026-46113: KVM: x86: Fix shadow paging use-after-free due to unexpected GFN (bsc#1266970). * CVE-2026-53359: KVM: x86: Fix shadow paging use-after-free due to unexpected role (bsc#1270060). * CVE-2026-53366: ipv4: account for fraggap on the paged allocation path (bsc#1271370). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SL-Micro-6.2-1395=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 (ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_31-default-debuginfo-5-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_31-default-5-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-SLE16_Update_10-debugsource-5-160000.1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31738.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43038.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46113.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53359.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53366.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264060 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266970 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270060 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271370 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271648 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 3 16:40:17 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 03 Aug 2026 16:40:17 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:22983-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 11 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 16) Message-ID: <178577521794.66.17174201568201233783@438c6482d549> # Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 11 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 16) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:22983-1 Release Date: 2026-07-30T04:16:13Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1264060 * bsc#1266970 * bsc#1270060 * bsc#1271370 * bsc#1271648 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-31738 * CVE-2026-43038 * CVE-2026-46113 * CVE-2026-53359 * CVE-2026-53366 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-31738 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31738 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31738 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 9.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 An update that solves five vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 6.12.0-160000.32.1 fixes various security issues: The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2026-31738: vxlan: validate ND option lengths in vxlan_na_create (bsc#1264060). * CVE-2026-43038: ipv6: icmp: clear skb2->cb[] in ip6_err_gen_icmpv6_unreach() (bsc#1271648). * CVE-2026-46113: KVM: x86: Fix shadow paging use-after-free due to unexpected GFN (bsc#1266970). * CVE-2026-53359: KVM: x86: Fix shadow paging use-after-free due to unexpected role (bsc#1270060). * CVE-2026-53366: ipv4: account for fraggap on the paged allocation path (bsc#1271370). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SL-Micro-6.2-1394=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 (ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-SLE16_Update_11-debugsource-5-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_32-default-5-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_32-default-debuginfo-5-160000.1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31738.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43038.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46113.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53359.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53366.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264060 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266970 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270060 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271370 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271648 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 3 16:40:58 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 03 Aug 2026 16:40:58 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:22982-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 12 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 16) Message-ID: <178577525870.66.10654980804740161919@438c6482d549> # Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 12 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 16) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:22982-1 Release Date: 2026-07-30T04:16:13Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1270060 * bsc#1271370 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-53359 * CVE-2026-53366 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 9.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 An update that solves two vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 6.12.0-160000.33.1 fixes various security issues: The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2026-53359: KVM: x86: Fix shadow paging use-after-free due to unexpected role (bsc#1270060). * CVE-2026-53366: ipv4: account for fraggap on the paged allocation path (bsc#1271370). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SL-Micro-6.2-1393=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 (ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_33-default-debuginfo-3-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-SLE16_Update_12-debugsource-3-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_33-default-3-160000.1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53359.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53366.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270060 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271370 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 3 16:41:39 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 03 Aug 2026 16:41:39 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:22981-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 13 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 16) Message-ID: <178577529958.66.16946128981446883274@438c6482d549> # Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 13 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 16) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:22981-1 Release Date: 2026-07-30T04:16:13Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1270060 * bsc#1271370 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-53359 * CVE-2026-53366 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 9.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 An update that solves two vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 6.12.0-160000.34.1 fixes various security issues: The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2026-53359: KVM: x86: Fix shadow paging use-after-free due to unexpected role (bsc#1270060). * CVE-2026-53366: ipv4: account for fraggap on the paged allocation path (bsc#1271370). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SL-Micro-6.2-1392=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 (ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_34-default-3-160000.1.2 * kernel-livepatch-SLE16_Update_13-debugsource-3-160000.1.2 * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_34-default-debuginfo-3-160000.1.2 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53359.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53366.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270060 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271370 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 3 16:42:20 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 03 Aug 2026 16:42:20 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:22980-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 14 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 16) Message-ID: <178577534043.66.158687310794177266@438c6482d549> # Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 14 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 16) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:22980-1 Release Date: 2026-07-30T04:16:13Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1270060 * bsc#1271370 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-53359 * CVE-2026-53366 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 9.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 An update that solves two vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 6.12.0-160000.35.1 fixes various security issues: The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2026-53359: KVM: x86: Fix shadow paging use-after-free due to unexpected role (bsc#1270060). * CVE-2026-53366: ipv4: account for fraggap on the paged allocation path (bsc#1271370). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SL-Micro-6.2-1391=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 (ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_35-default-3-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_35-default-debuginfo-3-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-SLE16_Update_14-debugsource-3-160000.1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53359.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53366.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270060 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271370 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 3 16:42:59 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 03 Aug 2026 16:42:59 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:22979-1: important: Security update for libpng16 Message-ID: <178577537922.66.1809721422583476604@438c6482d549> # Security update for libpng16 Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:22979-1 Release Date: 2026-07-29T15:47:13Z Rating: important References: * jsc#PED-16190 Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 An update that contains one feature can now be installed. ## Description: This update for libpng16 fixes the following issues: Changes in libpng16: Version update to 1.6.58 [jsc#PED-16190] * see CHANGES for other upstream changes ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SL-Micro-6.2-1390=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * libpng16-16-1.6.58-160000.1.1 * libpng16-debugsource-1.6.58-160000.1.1 * libpng16-16-debuginfo-1.6.58-160000.1.1 ## References: * https://jira.suse.com/browse/PED-16190 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 3 16:43:48 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 03 Aug 2026 16:43:48 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:22978-1: important: Security update for openssh Message-ID: <178577542803.66.5434058924983053991@438c6482d549> # Security update for openssh Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:22978-1 Release Date: 2026-07-29T08:10:11Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1271044 * bsc#1271046 * bsc#1271048 * bsc#1271049 * bsc#1271052 * bsc#1271053 * bsc#1271054 * bsc#1271055 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-59995 * CVE-2026-59996 * CVE-2026-59997 * CVE-2026-59998 * CVE-2026-59999 * CVE-2026-60000 * CVE-2026-60001 * CVE-2026-60002 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-59995 ( SUSE ): 2.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:A/VC:N/VI:L/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-59995 ( SUSE ): 4.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-59995 ( NVD ): 4.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-59995 ( NVD ): 5.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-59996 ( SUSE ): 2.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:A/VC:N/VI:L/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-59996 ( SUSE ): 4.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-59996 ( NVD ): 4.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-59996 ( NVD ): 5.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-59997 ( SUSE ): 2.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:A/VC:L/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-59997 ( SUSE ): 4.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-59997 ( NVD ): 4.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-59997 ( NVD ): 5.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-59998 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-59998 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-59998 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-59998 ( NVD ): 4.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-59999 ( SUSE ): 6.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:P/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-59999 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-59999 ( NVD ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-59999 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-60000 ( SUSE ): 2.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:P/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-60000 ( SUSE ): 3.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-60000 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-60000 ( NVD ): 3.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-60001 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-60001 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-60001 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-60002 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:P/VC:H/VI:H/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-60002 ( SUSE ): 7.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:L * CVE-2026-60002 ( NVD ): 7.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:L * CVE-2026-60002 ( NVD ): 9.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:L Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 An update that solves eight vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for openssh fixes the following issues: * CVE-2026-59995: sftp: location of downloaded files not properly constrained when `sftp server:/path .` is used with an attacker-controlled server (bsc#1271044). * CVE-2026-59996: scp: file placed in the parent directory of an intended target directory when copy occurs between two remote destinations (bsc#1271046). * CVE-2026-59997: sshd: `internal-sftp` command lines are silently truncated after the 9th argument (bsc#1271048). * CVE-2026-59998: sshd: undocumented security-relevant `GSSAPIStrictAcceptorCheck` behavior in Windows Active Directory is not documented (bsc#1271049). * CVE-2026-59999: sshd: `DisableForwarding=yes` does not override `PermitTunnel=yes` (bsc#1271052). * CVE-2026-60000: sshd: pre-authentication denial of service when GSSAPIAuthentication is enabled (bsc#1271053). * CVE-2026-60001: sshd: minimum authentication delay is not honored (bsc#1271054). * CVE-2026-60002: ssh: client-side use-after-free when a server changes its host key during a key reexchange (bsc#1271055). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SL-Micro-6.2-1388=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * openssh-common-debuginfo-10.0p2-160000.7.1 * openssh-common-10.0p2-160000.7.1 * openssh-debuginfo-10.0p2-160000.7.1 * openssh-debugsource-10.0p2-160000.7.1 * openssh-server-10.0p2-160000.7.1 * openssh-clients-debuginfo-10.0p2-160000.7.1 * openssh-10.0p2-160000.7.1 * openssh-server-config-rootlogin-10.0p2-160000.7.1 * openssh-clients-10.0p2-160000.7.1 * openssh-server-debuginfo-10.0p2-160000.7.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-59995.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-59996.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-59997.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-59998.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-59999.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-60000.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-60001.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-60002.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271044 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271046 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271048 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271049 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271052 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271053 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271054 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271055 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 3 16:44:34 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 03 Aug 2026 16:44:34 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:22977-1: important: Security update for samba Message-ID: <178577547488.66.7710095440782394902@438c6482d549> # Security update for samba Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:22977-1 Release Date: 2026-07-29T04:52:51Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1271469 * bsc#1271672 * bsc#1271673 * bsc#1271674 * bsc#1271675 * bsc#1271676 * bsc#1271677 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-15779 * CVE-2026-58216 * CVE-2026-58218 * CVE-2026-58221 * CVE-2026-58222 * CVE-2026-58224 * CVE-2026-6949 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-15779 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-15779 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-15779 ( NVD ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-58216 ( SUSE ): 6.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-58216 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-58216 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-58218 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-58218 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-58218 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-58221 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-58221 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-58222 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-58222 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-58222 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-58224 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-58224 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-6949 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-6949 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 An update that solves seven vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for samba fixes the following issues: * CVE-2026-6949: TSIG packet with crafted name compression can crash internal DNS server (bsc#1271672). * CVE-2026-15779: `pam_winbind` module with `mkhomedir` set allows `chown` of critical system paths without validation (bsc#1271469). * CVE-2026-58216: 6-byte heap OOB read in packet parser of the `kpasswd` service (bsc#1271674). * CVE-2026-58218: DNS TKEY negotiation stores unauthenticated GSS contexts in a fixed FIFO before authentication completes (bsc#1271675). * CVE-2026-58221: authenticated LDAP access to internal LDB special DNs permits domain takeover (bsc#1271676). * CVE-2026-58222: LDAP Compare filter injection and trusted-request confusion disclose protected attributes (bsc#1271677). * CVE-2026-58224: heap OOB read due to unchecked packet length fields in CTDB (bsc#1271673). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SL-Micro-6.2-1386=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * samba-client-libs-4.22.9+git.538.af6cb4fb2e-160000.1.1 * libldb2-4.22.9+git.538.af6cb4fb2e-160000.1.1 * libldb2-debuginfo-4.22.9+git.538.af6cb4fb2e-160000.1.1 * samba-client-libs-debuginfo-4.22.9+git.538.af6cb4fb2e-160000.1.1 * samba-debuginfo-4.22.9+git.538.af6cb4fb2e-160000.1.1 * samba-debugsource-4.22.9+git.538.af6cb4fb2e-160000.1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-15779.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-58216.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-58218.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-58221.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-58222.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-58224.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-6949.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271469 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271672 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271673 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271674 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271675 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271676 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271677 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 3 16:45:18 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 03 Aug 2026 16:45:18 -0000 Subject: SUSE-RU-2026:22976-1: moderate: Recommended update for gnutls Message-ID: <178577551868.66.15785592978103300139@438c6482d549> # Recommended update for gnutls Announcement ID: SUSE-RU-2026:22976-1 Release Date: 2026-07-28T16:16:13Z Rating: moderate References: * bsc#1262397 * bsc#1262398 * bsc#1262399 * bsc#1262400 Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 An update that has four fixes can now be installed. ## Description: This update for gnutls fixes the following issues: Changes in gnutls: * FIPS: Add NIST SP800-56Brev2 6.4.2.2 check: partial public-key validation for RSA OAEP (bsc#1262397) * FIPS: Use complete hash+sign operations in pct_test(). (bsc#1262398) * FIPS: Perform the integrity checks for libleancrypto-fips and libleancrypto with the HMACs provided by the library (bsc#1262399) * FIPS: Remove GNUTLS_MAC_SHA1 FIPS self-test (bsc#1262400) ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SL-Micro-6.2-1384=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * gnutls-3.8.10-160000.4.1 * gnutls-debugsource-3.8.10-160000.4.1 * libgnutls30-3.8.10-160000.4.1 * libgnutls30-debuginfo-3.8.10-160000.4.1 * gnutls-debuginfo-3.8.10-160000.4.1 ## References: * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262397 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262398 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262399 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262400 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 3 16:45:48 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 03 Aug 2026 16:45:48 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:22975-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel RT (Live Patch 0 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 16) Message-ID: <178577554833.66.1022526378223305891@438c6482d549> # Security update for the Linux Kernel RT (Live Patch 0 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 16) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:22975-1 Release Date: 2026-07-28T13:23:38Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1262404 * bsc#1264060 * bsc#1266970 * bsc#1270060 * bsc#1271370 * bsc#1271648 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-23240 * CVE-2026-31738 * CVE-2026-43038 * CVE-2026-46113 * CVE-2026-53359 * CVE-2026-53366 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-23240 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23240 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23240 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31738 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31738 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31738 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 9.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 An update that solves six vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 6.12.0-160000.5.1 fixes various security issues: The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2026-23240: tls: Fix race condition in tls_sw_cancel_work_tx() (bsc#1262404). * CVE-2026-31738: vxlan: validate ND option lengths in vxlan_na_create (bsc#1264060). * CVE-2026-43038: ipv6: icmp: clear skb2->cb[] in ip6_err_gen_icmpv6_unreach() (bsc#1271648). * CVE-2026-46113: KVM: x86: Fix shadow paging use-after-free due to unexpected GFN (bsc#1266970). * CVE-2026-53359: KVM: x86: Fix shadow paging use-after-free due to unexpected role (bsc#1270060). * CVE-2026-53366: ipv4: account for fraggap on the paged allocation path (bsc#1271370). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SL-Micro-6.2-1379=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 (x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_5-rt-debuginfo-14-160000.3.4 * kernel-livepatch-SLE16-RT_Update_0-debugsource-14-160000.3.4 * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_5-rt-14-160000.3.4 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23240.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31738.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43038.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46113.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53359.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53366.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262404 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264060 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266970 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270060 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271370 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271648 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 3 16:46:34 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 03 Aug 2026 16:46:34 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:22974-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel RT (Live Patch 1 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 16) Message-ID: <178577559402.66.14796196649555931420@438c6482d549> # Security update for the Linux Kernel RT (Live Patch 1 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 16) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:22974-1 Release Date: 2026-07-28T13:23:38Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1262404 * bsc#1264060 * bsc#1266970 * bsc#1270060 * bsc#1271370 * bsc#1271648 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-23240 * CVE-2026-31738 * CVE-2026-43038 * CVE-2026-46113 * CVE-2026-53359 * CVE-2026-53366 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-23240 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23240 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23240 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31738 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31738 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31738 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 9.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 An update that solves six vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 6.12.0-160000.6.1 fixes various security issues: The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2026-23240: tls: Fix race condition in tls_sw_cancel_work_tx() (bsc#1262404). * CVE-2026-31738: vxlan: validate ND option lengths in vxlan_na_create (bsc#1264060). * CVE-2026-43038: ipv6: icmp: clear skb2->cb[] in ip6_err_gen_icmpv6_unreach() (bsc#1271648). * CVE-2026-46113: KVM: x86: Fix shadow paging use-after-free due to unexpected GFN (bsc#1266970). * CVE-2026-53359: KVM: x86: Fix shadow paging use-after-free due to unexpected role (bsc#1270060). * CVE-2026-53366: ipv4: account for fraggap on the paged allocation path (bsc#1271370). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SL-Micro-6.2-1378=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 (x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_6-rt-13-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-SLE16-RT_Update_1-debugsource-13-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_6-rt-debuginfo-13-160000.1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23240.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31738.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43038.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46113.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53359.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53366.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262404 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264060 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266970 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270060 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271370 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271648 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 3 16:47:20 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 03 Aug 2026 16:47:20 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:22973-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel RT (Live Patch 2 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 16) Message-ID: <178577564016.66.12969193348992470925@438c6482d549> # Security update for the Linux Kernel RT (Live Patch 2 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 16) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:22973-1 Release Date: 2026-07-28T13:23:37Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1262404 * bsc#1264060 * bsc#1266970 * bsc#1270060 * bsc#1271370 * bsc#1271648 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-23240 * CVE-2026-31738 * CVE-2026-43038 * CVE-2026-46113 * CVE-2026-53359 * CVE-2026-53366 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-23240 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23240 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23240 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31738 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31738 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31738 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 9.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 An update that solves six vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 6.12.0-160000.7.1 fixes various security issues: The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2026-23240: tls: Fix race condition in tls_sw_cancel_work_tx() (bsc#1262404). * CVE-2026-31738: vxlan: validate ND option lengths in vxlan_na_create (bsc#1264060). * CVE-2026-43038: ipv6: icmp: clear skb2->cb[] in ip6_err_gen_icmpv6_unreach() (bsc#1271648). * CVE-2026-46113: KVM: x86: Fix shadow paging use-after-free due to unexpected GFN (bsc#1266970). * CVE-2026-53359: KVM: x86: Fix shadow paging use-after-free due to unexpected role (bsc#1270060). * CVE-2026-53366: ipv4: account for fraggap on the paged allocation path (bsc#1271370). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SL-Micro-6.2-1377=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 (x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_7-rt-debuginfo-11-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-SLE16-RT_Update_2-debugsource-11-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_7-rt-11-160000.1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23240.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31738.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43038.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46113.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53359.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53366.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262404 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264060 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266970 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270060 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271370 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271648 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 3 16:48:06 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 03 Aug 2026 16:48:06 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:22972-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel RT (Live Patch 3 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 16) Message-ID: <178577568600.66.1100173961326444613@438c6482d549> # Security update for the Linux Kernel RT (Live Patch 3 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 16) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:22972-1 Release Date: 2026-07-28T13:23:37Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1262404 * bsc#1264060 * bsc#1266970 * bsc#1270060 * bsc#1271370 * bsc#1271648 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-23240 * CVE-2026-31738 * CVE-2026-43038 * CVE-2026-46113 * CVE-2026-53359 * CVE-2026-53366 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-23240 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23240 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23240 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31738 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31738 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31738 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 9.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 An update that solves six vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 6.12.0-160000.8.1 fixes various security issues: The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2026-23240: tls: Fix race condition in tls_sw_cancel_work_tx() (bsc#1262404). * CVE-2026-31738: vxlan: validate ND option lengths in vxlan_na_create (bsc#1264060). * CVE-2026-43038: ipv6: icmp: clear skb2->cb[] in ip6_err_gen_icmpv6_unreach() (bsc#1271648). * CVE-2026-46113: KVM: x86: Fix shadow paging use-after-free due to unexpected GFN (bsc#1266970). * CVE-2026-53359: KVM: x86: Fix shadow paging use-after-free due to unexpected role (bsc#1270060). * CVE-2026-53366: ipv4: account for fraggap on the paged allocation path (bsc#1271370). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SL-Micro-6.2-1376=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 (x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_8-rt-10-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_8-rt-debuginfo-10-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-SLE16-RT_Update_3-debugsource-10-160000.1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23240.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31738.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43038.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46113.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53359.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53366.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262404 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264060 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266970 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270060 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271370 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271648 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 3 16:48:52 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 03 Aug 2026 16:48:52 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:22971-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel RT (Live Patch 4 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 16) Message-ID: <178577573211.66.15326926959433589012@438c6482d549> # Security update for the Linux Kernel RT (Live Patch 4 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 16) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:22971-1 Release Date: 2026-07-28T13:23:37Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1262404 * bsc#1264060 * bsc#1266970 * bsc#1270060 * bsc#1271370 * bsc#1271648 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-23240 * CVE-2026-31738 * CVE-2026-43038 * CVE-2026-46113 * CVE-2026-53359 * CVE-2026-53366 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-23240 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23240 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23240 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31738 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31738 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31738 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 9.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 An update that solves six vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 6.12.0-160000.9.1 fixes various security issues: The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2026-23240: tls: Fix race condition in tls_sw_cancel_work_tx() (bsc#1262404). * CVE-2026-31738: vxlan: validate ND option lengths in vxlan_na_create (bsc#1264060). * CVE-2026-43038: ipv6: icmp: clear skb2->cb[] in ip6_err_gen_icmpv6_unreach() (bsc#1271648). * CVE-2026-46113: KVM: x86: Fix shadow paging use-after-free due to unexpected GFN (bsc#1266970). * CVE-2026-53359: KVM: x86: Fix shadow paging use-after-free due to unexpected role (bsc#1270060). * CVE-2026-53366: ipv4: account for fraggap on the paged allocation path (bsc#1271370). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SL-Micro-6.2-1375=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 (x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-SLE16-RT_Update_4-debugsource-10-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_9-rt-10-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_9-rt-debuginfo-10-160000.1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23240.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31738.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43038.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46113.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53359.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53366.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262404 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264060 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266970 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270060 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271370 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271648 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 3 16:49:37 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 03 Aug 2026 16:49:37 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:22970-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel RT (Live Patch 5 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 16) Message-ID: <178577577758.66.11639389107657993954@438c6482d549> # Security update for the Linux Kernel RT (Live Patch 5 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 16) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:22970-1 Release Date: 2026-07-28T13:23:37Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1262404 * bsc#1264060 * bsc#1266970 * bsc#1270060 * bsc#1271370 * bsc#1271648 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-23240 * CVE-2026-31738 * CVE-2026-43038 * CVE-2026-46113 * CVE-2026-53359 * CVE-2026-53366 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-23240 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23240 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23240 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31738 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31738 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31738 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 9.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 An update that solves six vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 6.12.0-160000.26.1 fixes various security issues: The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2026-23240: tls: Fix race condition in tls_sw_cancel_work_tx() (bsc#1262404). * CVE-2026-31738: vxlan: validate ND option lengths in vxlan_na_create (bsc#1264060). * CVE-2026-43038: ipv6: icmp: clear skb2->cb[] in ip6_err_gen_icmpv6_unreach() (bsc#1271648). * CVE-2026-46113: KVM: x86: Fix shadow paging use-after-free due to unexpected GFN (bsc#1266970). * CVE-2026-53359: KVM: x86: Fix shadow paging use-after-free due to unexpected role (bsc#1270060). * CVE-2026-53366: ipv4: account for fraggap on the paged allocation path (bsc#1271370). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SL-Micro-6.2-1374=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 (x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_26-rt-9-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_26-rt-debuginfo-9-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-SLE16-RT_Update_5-debugsource-9-160000.1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23240.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31738.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43038.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46113.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53359.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53366.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262404 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264060 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266970 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270060 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271370 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271648 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 3 16:50:24 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 03 Aug 2026 16:50:24 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:22969-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel RT (Live Patch 6 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 16) Message-ID: <178577582409.66.4875397721311336517@438c6482d549> # Security update for the Linux Kernel RT (Live Patch 6 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 16) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:22969-1 Release Date: 2026-07-28T13:23:37Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1262404 * bsc#1264060 * bsc#1266970 * bsc#1270060 * bsc#1271370 * bsc#1271648 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-23240 * CVE-2026-31738 * CVE-2026-43038 * CVE-2026-46113 * CVE-2026-53359 * CVE-2026-53366 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-23240 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23240 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23240 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31738 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31738 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31738 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 9.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 An update that solves six vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 6.12.0-160000.27.1 fixes various security issues: The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2026-23240: tls: Fix race condition in tls_sw_cancel_work_tx() (bsc#1262404). * CVE-2026-31738: vxlan: validate ND option lengths in vxlan_na_create (bsc#1264060). * CVE-2026-43038: ipv6: icmp: clear skb2->cb[] in ip6_err_gen_icmpv6_unreach() (bsc#1271648). * CVE-2026-46113: KVM: x86: Fix shadow paging use-after-free due to unexpected GFN (bsc#1266970). * CVE-2026-53359: KVM: x86: Fix shadow paging use-after-free due to unexpected role (bsc#1270060). * CVE-2026-53366: ipv4: account for fraggap on the paged allocation path (bsc#1271370). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SL-Micro-6.2-1373=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 (x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_27-rt-8-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_27-rt-debuginfo-8-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-SLE16-RT_Update_6-debugsource-8-160000.1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23240.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31738.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43038.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46113.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53359.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53366.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262404 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264060 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266970 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270060 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271370 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271648 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 3 16:51:09 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 03 Aug 2026 16:51:09 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:22968-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel RT (Live Patch 7 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 16) Message-ID: <178577586928.66.17705454305472990021@438c6482d549> # Security update for the Linux Kernel RT (Live Patch 7 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 16) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:22968-1 Release Date: 2026-07-28T13:23:37Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1264060 * bsc#1266970 * bsc#1270060 * bsc#1271370 * bsc#1271648 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-31738 * CVE-2026-43038 * CVE-2026-46113 * CVE-2026-53359 * CVE-2026-53366 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-31738 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31738 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31738 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 9.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 An update that solves five vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 6.12.0-160000.28.1 fixes various security issues: The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2026-31738: vxlan: validate ND option lengths in vxlan_na_create (bsc#1264060). * CVE-2026-43038: ipv6: icmp: clear skb2->cb[] in ip6_err_gen_icmpv6_unreach() (bsc#1271648). * CVE-2026-46113: KVM: x86: Fix shadow paging use-after-free due to unexpected GFN (bsc#1266970). * CVE-2026-53359: KVM: x86: Fix shadow paging use-after-free due to unexpected role (bsc#1270060). * CVE-2026-53366: ipv4: account for fraggap on the paged allocation path (bsc#1271370). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SL-Micro-6.2-1372=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 (x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_28-rt-debuginfo-7-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_28-rt-7-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-SLE16-RT_Update_7-debugsource-7-160000.1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31738.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43038.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46113.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53359.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53366.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264060 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266970 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270060 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271370 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271648 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 3 16:51:54 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 03 Aug 2026 16:51:54 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:22967-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel RT (Live Patch 8 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 16) Message-ID: <178577591443.66.16317980331225100455@438c6482d549> # Security update for the Linux Kernel RT (Live Patch 8 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 16) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:22967-1 Release Date: 2026-07-28T13:23:37Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1264060 * bsc#1266970 * bsc#1270060 * bsc#1271370 * bsc#1271648 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-31738 * CVE-2026-43038 * CVE-2026-46113 * CVE-2026-53359 * CVE-2026-53366 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-31738 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31738 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31738 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 9.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 An update that solves five vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 6.12.0-160000.29.1 fixes various security issues: The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2026-31738: vxlan: validate ND option lengths in vxlan_na_create (bsc#1264060). * CVE-2026-43038: ipv6: icmp: clear skb2->cb[] in ip6_err_gen_icmpv6_unreach() (bsc#1271648). * CVE-2026-46113: KVM: x86: Fix shadow paging use-after-free due to unexpected GFN (bsc#1266970). * CVE-2026-53359: KVM: x86: Fix shadow paging use-after-free due to unexpected role (bsc#1270060). * CVE-2026-53366: ipv4: account for fraggap on the paged allocation path (bsc#1271370). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SL-Micro-6.2-1371=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 (x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-SLE16-RT_Update_8-debugsource-6-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_29-rt-debuginfo-6-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_29-rt-6-160000.1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31738.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43038.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46113.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53359.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53366.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264060 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266970 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270060 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271370 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271648 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 3 16:52:38 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 03 Aug 2026 16:52:38 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:22966-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel RT (Live Patch 9 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 16) Message-ID: <178577595878.66.12074367805078008752@438c6482d549> # Security update for the Linux Kernel RT (Live Patch 9 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 16) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:22966-1 Release Date: 2026-07-28T13:23:37Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1264060 * bsc#1266970 * bsc#1270060 * bsc#1271370 * bsc#1271648 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-31738 * CVE-2026-43038 * CVE-2026-46113 * CVE-2026-53359 * CVE-2026-53366 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-31738 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31738 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31738 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 9.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 An update that solves five vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 6.12.0-160000.30.1 fixes various security issues: The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2026-31738: vxlan: validate ND option lengths in vxlan_na_create (bsc#1264060). * CVE-2026-43038: ipv6: icmp: clear skb2->cb[] in ip6_err_gen_icmpv6_unreach() (bsc#1271648). * CVE-2026-46113: KVM: x86: Fix shadow paging use-after-free due to unexpected GFN (bsc#1266970). * CVE-2026-53359: KVM: x86: Fix shadow paging use-after-free due to unexpected role (bsc#1270060). * CVE-2026-53366: ipv4: account for fraggap on the paged allocation path (bsc#1271370). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SL-Micro-6.2-1370=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 (x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-SLE16-RT_Update_9-debugsource-5-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_30-rt-5-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_30-rt-debuginfo-5-160000.1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31738.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43038.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46113.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53359.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53366.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264060 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266970 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270060 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271370 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271648 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 3 16:53:23 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 03 Aug 2026 16:53:23 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:22965-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel RT (Live Patch 10 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 16) Message-ID: <178577600367.66.12524072357497357894@438c6482d549> # Security update for the Linux Kernel RT (Live Patch 10 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 16) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:22965-1 Release Date: 2026-07-28T13:23:37Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1264060 * bsc#1266970 * bsc#1270060 * bsc#1271370 * bsc#1271648 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-31738 * CVE-2026-43038 * CVE-2026-46113 * CVE-2026-53359 * CVE-2026-53366 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-31738 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31738 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31738 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 9.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 An update that solves five vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 6.12.0-160000.31.1 fixes various security issues: The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2026-31738: vxlan: validate ND option lengths in vxlan_na_create (bsc#1264060). * CVE-2026-43038: ipv6: icmp: clear skb2->cb[] in ip6_err_gen_icmpv6_unreach() (bsc#1271648). * CVE-2026-46113: KVM: x86: Fix shadow paging use-after-free due to unexpected GFN (bsc#1266970). * CVE-2026-53359: KVM: x86: Fix shadow paging use-after-free due to unexpected role (bsc#1270060). * CVE-2026-53366: ipv4: account for fraggap on the paged allocation path (bsc#1271370). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SL-Micro-6.2-1369=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 (x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_31-rt-5-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_31-rt-debuginfo-5-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-SLE16-RT_Update_10-debugsource-5-160000.1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31738.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43038.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46113.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53359.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53366.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264060 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266970 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270060 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271370 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271648 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 3 16:54:08 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 03 Aug 2026 16:54:08 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:22964-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel RT (Live Patch 11 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 16) Message-ID: <178577604848.66.5234328120771165715@438c6482d549> # Security update for the Linux Kernel RT (Live Patch 11 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 16) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:22964-1 Release Date: 2026-07-28T13:23:37Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1264060 * bsc#1266970 * bsc#1270060 * bsc#1271370 * bsc#1271648 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-31738 * CVE-2026-43038 * CVE-2026-46113 * CVE-2026-53359 * CVE-2026-53366 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-31738 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31738 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31738 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 9.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 An update that solves five vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 6.12.0-160000.32.1 fixes various security issues: The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2026-31738: vxlan: validate ND option lengths in vxlan_na_create (bsc#1264060). * CVE-2026-43038: ipv6: icmp: clear skb2->cb[] in ip6_err_gen_icmpv6_unreach() (bsc#1271648). * CVE-2026-46113: KVM: x86: Fix shadow paging use-after-free due to unexpected GFN (bsc#1266970). * CVE-2026-53359: KVM: x86: Fix shadow paging use-after-free due to unexpected role (bsc#1270060). * CVE-2026-53366: ipv4: account for fraggap on the paged allocation path (bsc#1271370). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SL-Micro-6.2-1368=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 (x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-SLE16-RT_Update_11-debugsource-5-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_32-rt-debuginfo-5-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_32-rt-5-160000.1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31738.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43038.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46113.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53359.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53366.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264060 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266970 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270060 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271370 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271648 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 3 16:54:49 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 03 Aug 2026 16:54:49 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:22963-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel RT (Live Patch 12 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 16) Message-ID: <178577608993.66.11924146112181130287@438c6482d549> # Security update for the Linux Kernel RT (Live Patch 12 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 16) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:22963-1 Release Date: 2026-07-28T13:23:37Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1270060 * bsc#1271370 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-53359 * CVE-2026-53366 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 9.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 An update that solves two vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 6.12.0-160000.33.1 fixes various security issues: The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2026-53359: KVM: x86: Fix shadow paging use-after-free due to unexpected role (bsc#1270060). * CVE-2026-53366: ipv4: account for fraggap on the paged allocation path (bsc#1271370). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SL-Micro-6.2-1367=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 (x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_33-rt-3-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-SLE16-RT_Update_12-debugsource-3-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_33-rt-debuginfo-3-160000.1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53359.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53366.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270060 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271370 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 3 16:55:30 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 03 Aug 2026 16:55:30 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:22962-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel RT (Live Patch 13 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 16) Message-ID: <178577613038.66.13045475725631429146@438c6482d549> # Security update for the Linux Kernel RT (Live Patch 13 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 16) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:22962-1 Release Date: 2026-07-28T13:23:37Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1270060 * bsc#1271370 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-53359 * CVE-2026-53366 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 9.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 An update that solves two vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 6.12.0-160000.34.1 fixes various security issues: The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2026-53359: KVM: x86: Fix shadow paging use-after-free due to unexpected role (bsc#1270060). * CVE-2026-53366: ipv4: account for fraggap on the paged allocation path (bsc#1271370). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SL-Micro-6.2-1366=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 (x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-SLE16-RT_Update_13-debugsource-3-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_34-rt-3-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_34-rt-debuginfo-3-160000.1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53359.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53366.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270060 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271370 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 3 16:56:10 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 03 Aug 2026 16:56:10 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:22961-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel RT (Live Patch 14 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 16) Message-ID: <178577617052.66.14862718628895818457@438c6482d549> # Security update for the Linux Kernel RT (Live Patch 14 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 16) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:22961-1 Release Date: 2026-07-28T13:23:37Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1270060 * bsc#1271370 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-53359 * CVE-2026-53366 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 9.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 An update that solves two vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 6.12.0-160000.35.1 fixes various security issues: The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2026-53359: KVM: x86: Fix shadow paging use-after-free due to unexpected role (bsc#1270060). * CVE-2026-53366: ipv4: account for fraggap on the paged allocation path (bsc#1271370). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SL-Micro-6.2-1365=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 (x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_35-rt-3-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_35-rt-debuginfo-3-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-SLE16-RT_Update_14-debugsource-3-160000.1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53359.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53366.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270060 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271370 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 3 16:56:49 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 03 Aug 2026 16:56:49 -0000 Subject: SUSE-RU-2026:22960-1: moderate: Recommended update for rasdaemon Message-ID: <178577620946.66.7636648109521249545@438c6482d549> # Recommended update for rasdaemon Announcement ID: SUSE-RU-2026:22960-1 Release Date: 2026-07-28T10:31:30Z Rating: moderate References: * bsc#1270438 Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 An update that has one fix can now be installed. ## Description: This update for rasdaemon fixes the following issues: Changes in rasdaemon: * Create debugfs dependency in unit section of rasdaemon.service (bsc#1270438) ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SL-Micro-6.2-1360=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * rasdaemon-debugsource-0.8.3.0.git+db0870e-160000.3.1 * rasdaemon-0.8.3.0.git+db0870e-160000.3.1 * rasdaemon-debuginfo-0.8.3.0.git+db0870e-160000.3.1 ## References: * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270438 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 3 16:57:21 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 03 Aug 2026 16:57:21 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:22959-1: important: Security update for python313, python3 Message-ID: <178577624149.66.3623559421594742373@438c6482d549> # Security update for python313, python3 Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:22959-1 Release Date: 2026-07-28T10:31:30Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1211301 * bsc#1258364 * bsc#1261969 * bsc#1261970 * bsc#1262098 * bsc#1262319 * bsc#1262654 * bsc#1263787 * jsc#PED-16123 Cross-References: * CVE-2021-4189 * CVE-2026-1502 * CVE-2026-3446 * CVE-2026-4786 * CVE-2026-6019 * CVE-2026-6100 CVSS scores: * CVE-2021-4189 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2021-4189 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2021-4189 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-1502 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:P/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-1502 ( SUSE ): 4.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-1502 ( NVD ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:P/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-3446 ( SUSE ): 6.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-3446 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-3446 ( NVD ): 6.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-4786 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:A/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-4786 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:L * CVE-2026-4786 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:A/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-4786 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:L * CVE-2026-6019 ( SUSE ): 2.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-6019 ( SUSE ): 3.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-6019 ( NVD ): 2.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-6019 ( NVD ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:C/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-6100 ( SUSE ): 9.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-6100 ( SUSE ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-6100 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-6100 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 An update that solves six vulnerabilities, contains one feature and has two fixes can now be installed. ## Description: This update for python313, python3 fixes the following issues: Changes in python313: Update to 3.13.14: * Security * gh-151159: Bumps the OpenSSL version to 3.0.21 on Android. * gh-150599: Fix a possible stack buffer overflow in bz2 when a bz2.BZ2Decompressor is reused after a decompression error. The decompressor now becomes unusable after libbz2 reports an error. * gh-149835: shutil.move() now resolves symlinks via os.path.realpath() when checking whether the destination is inside the source directory, preventing a symlink-based bypass of that guard. * gh-149698: Update bundled libexpat to version 2.8.1 for the fix for CVE 2026-45186. * gh-87451: The ftplib module?s undocumented ftpcp function no longer trusts the IPv4 address value returned from the source server in response to the PASV command by default, completing the fix for CVE-2021-4189. As with ftplib.FTP, the former behavior can be re-enabled by setting the trust_server_pasv_ipv4_address attribute on the source ftplib.FTP instance to True. Thanks to Qi Deng at Aurascape AI for the report. * gh-149486: tarfile.data_filter() now validates link targets using the same normalised value that is written to disk, strips trailing separators from the member name when resolving a symlink?s directory, and rejects link members that would replace the destination directory itself. This closes several path-traversal bypasses of the data extraction filter. * gh-149079: Fix a potential denial of service in unicodedata.normalize(). The canonical ordering step of Unicode normalization used a quadratic-time insertion sort for reordering combining characters, which could be exploited with crafted input containing many combining characters in non-canonical order. Replaced with a linear-time counting sort for long runs. * gh-149018: Improved protection against XML hash-flooding attacks in xml.parsers.expat and xml.etree.ElementTree when Python is compiled with libExpat 2.8.0 or later. * gh-149017: Update bundled libexpat to version 2.8.0. * gh-90309: Base64-encode values when embedding cookies to JavaScript using the http.cookies.BaseCookie.js_output() method to avoid injection and escaping. (bsc#1262654, CVE-2026-6019) * gh-148808: Added buffer boundary check when using nbytes parameter with asyncio.AbstractEventLoop.sock_recvfrom_into(). Only relevant for Windows and the asyncio.ProactorEventLoop. * gh-148395: Fix a dangling input pointer in lzma.LZMADecompressor, bz2.BZ2Decompressor, and internal zlib._ZlibDecompressor when memory allocation fails with MemoryError, which could let a subsequent decompress() call read or write through a stale pointer to the already-released caller buffer. (bsc#1262098, CVE-2026-6100, seems like it has been incompletely applied gh#python/cpython#151605) * gh-148169: A bypass in webbrowser allowed URLs prefixed with %action to pass the dash-prefix safety check (bsc#1262098, CVE-2026-6100). * gh-146581: Fix vulnerability in shutil.unpack_archive() for ZIP files on Windows which allowed to write files outside of the destination tree if the patch in the archive contains a Windows drive prefix. Now such invalid paths will be skipped. Files containing ?..? in the name (like ?foo..bar?) are no longer skipped. * gh-146333: Fix quadratic backtracking in configparser.RawConfigParser option parsing regexes (OPTCRE and OPTCRE_NV). A crafted configuration line with many whitespace characters could cause excessive CPU usage. * gh-146211: Reject CR/LF characters in tunnel request headers for the HTTPConnection.set_tunnel() method. (bsc#1261969, CVE-2026-1502) * Core and Builtins * gh-151112: Fix a crash in the compiler that could occur when running out of memory. * gh-151126: Fix a crash, when there?s no memory left on a device, which happened in: * code compilation - _winapi.CreateProcess() * Now these places raise proper MemoryError errors. * gh-150633: Fix the frozen importer accepting module names with embedded null bytes, which caused it to bypass the sys.modules cache and create duplicate module objects. * gh-149156: Fix an intermittent crash after os.fork() when perf trampoline profiling is enabled and the child returns through trampoline frames inherited from the parent process. * gh-149449: Fix a use-after-free crash when the unicodedata module was removed from sys.modules and garbage-collected between calls that decode \N{...} escapes or use the namereplace codec error handler. * gh-148450: Fix abc.register() so it invalidates type version tags for registered classes. * gh-150207: Fix a crash when a memory allocation fails during tokenizer initialization. A proper MemoryError is now raised instead. * gh-150107: asyncio: sendfile() and sock_sendfile() event loop methods now call file.seek(offset) if file has a seek() method, even if offset is 0 (default value). * gh-150146: Fix a crash on a complex type variable substitution. * from typing import TypeVar; memoryview[TypeVar("")][*typing.Mapping[..., ...]] used to fail due to missing NULL check on _unpack_args C function call. * gh-149590: Fix crash when faulthandler is imported more than once. * gh-149738: sqlite3: Disallow removing row_factory and text_factory attributes of a connection to prevent a crash on a query. * gh-139808: Add branch protections for AArch64 (BTI/PAC) in assembly code used by -X perf_jit (Linux perf profiler integration). * gh-148820: Fix a race in _PyRawMutex on the free-threaded build where a Py_PARK_INTR return from _PySemaphore_Wait could let the waiter destroy its semaphore before the unlocking thread?s _PySemaphore_Wakeup completed, causing a fatal ReleaseSemaphore error. * gh-148653: Forbid marshalling recursive code objects which cannot be correctly unmarshalled. * gh-148390: Fix an undefined behavior in memoryview when using the native boolean format (?) in cast(). Previously, on some common platforms, calling memoryview(b).cast("?").tolist() incorrectly returned [False] instead of [True] for any even byte b. Patch by B?n?dikt Tran. * gh-148418: Fix a possible reference leak in a corrupted TYPE_CODE marshal stream. * gh-148222: Fix vectorcall support in types.GenericAlias when the underlying type does not support the vectorcall protocol. Fix possible leaks in types.GenericAlias and types.UnionType in case of memory error. * gh-145376: Fix reference leaks in various unusual error scenarios. * C API * gh-150907: Fix dynamic_annotations.h header file when built with C++ and Valgrind: add extern "C++" scope for the C++ template. Patch by Victor Stinner. * Build * gh-149351: Avoid possible broken macOS framework install names when DESTDIR is specified during builds. * gh-146475: Block Apple Clang from being used to build the JIT as it ships without required LLVM tools. * gh-148535: No longer use the gcc -fprofile-update=atomic flag on i686. The flag has been added to fix a random GCC internal error on PGO build (gh-145801) caused by corruption of profile data (.gcda files). The problem is that it makes the PGO build way slower (up to 47x slower) on i686. Since the GCC internal error was not seen on i686 so far, don?t use -fprofile-update=atomic on i686 anymore. Patch by Victor Stinner. * Library * gh-150913: Fix sqlite3.Blob slice assignment to raise TypeError and IndexError for type and size mismatches respectively, even when the target slice is empty. * gh-143008: Fix race conditions when re-initializing a io.TextIOWrapper object. * gh-150685: Update bundled pip to 26.1.2 * gh-150406: Fix a possible crash occurring during socket module initialization when the system is out of memory on platforms without a reentrant gethostbyname. * gh-150372: readline: Fix a potential crash during tab completion caused by an out-of-memory error during module initialization. * gh-150175: Fix race condition in unittest.mock.ThreadingMock where concurrent calls could lose increments to call_count and other attributes due to a missing lock in _increment_mock_call. * gh-84353: Preserve non-UTF-8 encoded filenames when appending to a zipfile.ZipFile. Previously, non-ASCII names stored in a legacy encoding (without the UTF-8 flag bit set) could be corrupted when the central directory was rewritten: they were decoded as cp437 and then re-stored as UTF-8. * gh-149995: Update various docstrings in typing. * gh-88726: The email package now uses standard MIME charset names ?gb2312? and ?big5? instead of non-standard names ?eucgb2312_cn? and ?big5_tw?. * gh-149571: Fix the C implementation of xml.etree.ElementTree.Element.itertext(): it no longer emits text for comments and processing instructions. * gh-149921: Fix reference leaks in error paths of the _interpchannels and _interpqueues extension modules. * gh-149801: Add IANA registered names and aliases with leading zeros before number (like IBM00858, CP00858, IBM01140, CP01140) for corresponding codecs. * gh-149701: Fix bad return code from Lib/venv/bin/activate if hashing is disabled * gh-112821: In the REPL, autocompletion might run arbitrary code in the getter of a descriptor. If that getter raised an exception, autocompletion would fail to present any options for the entire object. Autocompletion now works as expected for these objects. * gh-149388: Make asyncio.windows_utils.PipeHandle closing idempotent. * gh-149489: Fix ElementTree serialization to HTML. The content of elements ?xmp?, ?iframe?, ?noembed?, ?noframes?, and ?plaintext? is no longer escaped. The ?plaintext? element no longer have the closing tag. * gh-149377: Update bundled pip to 26.1.1 * gh-149231: In tomllib, the number of parts in TOML keys is now limited. * gh-149117: Fix runpy.run_module() and runpy.run_path() to set the name attribute on the ImportError they raise. * gh-149148: ensurepip: Upgrade bundled pip to 26.1. This version fixes the CVE 2026-3219 vulnerability. Patch by Victor Stinner. * gh-148093: Fix an out-of-bounds read of one byte in binascii.a2b_uu(). Raise binascii.Error, instead of reading past the buffer end. * gh-148914: Fix memoization of in-band PickleBuffer in the Python implementation of pickle. Previously, identical PickleBuffers did not preserve identity, and empty writable PickleBuffer memoized an empty bytearray object in place of b'', so the following references to b'' were unpickled as an empty bytearray object. * gh-138907: Support RFC 9309 in urllib.robotparser. * gh-148954: Fix XML injection vulnerability in xmlrpc.client.dumps() where the methodname was not being escaped before interpolation into the XML body. * gh-148801: xml.etree.ElementTree: Fix a crash in Element.**deepcopy** on deeply nested trees. * gh-148735: xml.etree.ElementTree: Fix a use-after-free in Element.findtext when the element tree is mutated concurrently during the search. * gh-146553: Fix infinite loop in typing.get_type_hints() when **wrapped** forms a cycle. Patch by Shamil Abdulaev. * gh-148508: An intermittent timing error when running SSL tests on iOS has been resolved. * gh-148518: If an email containing an address header that ended in an open double quote was parsed with a non-compat32 policy, accessing the username attribute of the mailbox accessed through that header object would result in an IndexError. It now correctly returns an empty string as the result. * gh-148370: configparser: prevent quadratic behavior when a ParsingError is raised after a parser fails to parse multiple lines. Patch by B?n?dikt Tran. * gh-148254: Use singular ?sec? instead of ?secs? in timeit verbose output for consistency with other time units. * gh-148192: email.generator.Generator._make_boundary could fail to detect a duplicate boundary string if linesep was not n. It now correctly detects boundary strings when linesep is rn as well. * gh-146313: Fix a deadlock in multiprocessing?s resource tracker where the parent process could hang indefinitely in os.waitpid() during interpreter shutdown if a child created via os.fork() still held the resource tracker?s pipe open. * gh-145831: Fix email.quoprimime.decode() leaving a stray \r when eol='\r\n' by stripping the full eol string instead of one character. * gh-145105: Fix crash in csv reader when iterating with a re-entrant iterator that calls next() on the same reader from within **next**. * gh-130750: Restore quoting of choices in argparse error messages for improved clarity and consistency with documentation. * gh-105936: Attempting to mutate non-field attributes of dataclasses with both frozen and slots being True now raises FrozenInstanceError instead of TypeError. Their non-dataclass subclasses can now freely mutate non-field attributes, and the original non-slotted class can be garbage collected. The fix also handles the case of an empty **class** cell on a function found within the class (gh-148947). * gh-142516: ssl: fix reference leaks in ssl.SSLContext objects. Patch by B?n?dikt Tran. * gh-142831: Fix a crash in the json module where a use-after-free could occur if the object being encoded is modified during serialization. * gh-140287: The asyncio REPL now handles exceptions when executing PYTHONSTARTUP scripts. Patch by Bartosz S?awecki. * gh-90949: Add SetBillionLaughsAttackProtectionActivationThreshold() and SetBillionLaughsAttackProtectionMaximumAmplification() to xmlparser objects to tune protections against billion laughs attacks. Patch by B?n?dikt Tran. * gh-132631: Fix ?I/O operation on closed file? when parsing JSON Lines file with JSON CLI. * gh-128110: Fix bug in the parsing of email address headers that could result in extraneous spaces in the decoded text when using a modern email policy. Space between pairs of adjacent RFC 2047 encoded-words is now ignored, per section 6.2 (and consistent with existing parsing of unstructured headers like Subject). * gh-107398: Fix tarfile stream mode exception when process the file with the gzip extra field. * gh-123853: Update the table of Windows language code identifiers (LCIDs) used by locale.getdefaultlocale() on Windows to protocol version 16.0 (2024-04-23). * gh-70039: Fixed bug where smtplib.SMTP.starttls() could fail if smtplib.SMTP.connect() is called explicitly rather than implicitly. * gh-83281: email: improve handling trailing garbage in address lists to avoid throwing AttributeError in certain edge cases * gh-91099: imaplib.IMAP4.login() now raises exceptions with str instead of bytes. Patch by Florian Best. * IDLE * bpo-6699: Warn the user if a file will be overwritten when saving. * Documentation * gh-150319: Generic builtin and standard library types now document the meaning of their type parameters. * gh-148663: Document that calendar.IllegalMonthError is a subclass of both ValueError and IndexError since Python 3.12. * gh-146646: Document that glob.glob(), glob.iglob(), pathlib.Path.glob(), and pathlib.Path.rglob() silently suppress OSError exceptions raised from scanning the filesystem. * gh-109503: Fix documentation for shutil.move() on usage of os.rename() since nonatomic move might be used even if the files are on the same filesystem. Patch by Fang Li * Tests * gh-151130: Add more tests for PyWeakref_* C API. * gh-149776: Fix test_socket on Linux kernel 7.1 and newer: skip UDP Lite tests if it?s not supported. Patch by Victor Stinner. * Keep unversioned Python 3 development entry points in python3-devel: python313-devel no longer provides python3-devel and no longer owns libpython3.so, python3-config, python3.pc, or python3-embed.pc. Do not package versioned GIL pkg-config files in nogil-devel. Also, fix regular expressions in rpmlintrc. * Improve testing for the support of IPPROTO_UDPLITE, which could be not present although header files are. (bsc#1263787, gh#python/cpython!149081) * Add missing BR `crypto-policies-scripts` (need for the fix of bsc#1211301). * CVE-2026-6019: protect against HTML injection by Base64-encoding cookie values embedded in JS (bsc#1262654, gh#python/cpython#90309) * CVE-2026-1502: reject CR/LF in HTTP tunnel request headers (bsc#1261969, gh#python/cpython#146211) * CVE-2026-4786: fix webbrowser %action substitution bypass of dash-prefix check (bsc#1262319, gh#python/cpython#148169) * CVE-2026-6100: prevent dangling pointer, which can end in the use-after-free error (bsc#1262098, gh#python/cpython#148395) Changes in python3: * Provide explicitly also file dependencies /usr/bin/python3 and /usr/bin/pydoc3. break bootstrap build dependency cycle on primary python Break the cyclic build dependency loop between `python3` and `python313` during version upgrades (such as 3.13.13 to 3.13.14). Previously, `python3.spec` required `BuildRequires: %{primary_python}` (the versioned non-base interpreter package) and queried its version via `rpm -q` during spec file parsing. During upgrades, this blocked the build of `python3` because `%{primary_python}` (non-base) depended on `python3-base`, which demanded the new `python313-base` version. Since the unversioned compatibility package `python3` only creates unversioned symlinks (like `/usr/bin/python3`) and owns generic RPM macros, it does not actually require the versioned standard library modules (the non-base flavor) to build. This change allows `python3` to build successfully against the already built `python313-base` and `python313-devel` packages, breaking the circular dependency and enabling a clean upgrade path. * Let python3-devel explicitly provide pkgconfig(python3) and pkgconfig(python3-embed), matching its ownership of the unversioned pkg- config files. * Complete the transition of the unversioned python3 namespace (jsc#PED-16123, bsc#1258364). * Add missing Provides/Obsoletes for generic names. * Add macros.python3 (moved from python313). * Add BuildIgnore: gdb BuildRequires: python313-devel ? python313-devel owns /usr/share/gdb/auto-load/...libpython3.13...-gdb.py ? the currently published version of that file has #!/usr/bin/python3 ? RPM auto-generated Requires: python3-base on gdb ? OBS tries to install gdb into the build root and fails because python3-base is the package being built. * Correct the logic in the %pre scripts. * version of the package must be equal to the version of %primary_python * Initial packaging effort for the python3 superpackage. python3 is shipped as new package. ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SL-Micro-6.2-1359=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * python313-base-debuginfo-3.13.14-160000.1.1 * python3-3.13.14-160000.1.1 * python313-curses-debuginfo-3.13.14-160000.1.1 * python313-3.13.14-160000.1.1 * libpython3_13-1_0-debuginfo-3.13.14-160000.1.1 * python313-core-debugsource-3.13.14-160000.1.1 * python313-debuginfo-3.13.14-160000.1.1 * python3-curses-3.13.14-160000.1.1 * python313-debugsource-3.13.14-160000.1.1 * python3-base-3.13.14-160000.1.1 * python313-base-3.13.14-160000.1.1 * python313-curses-3.13.14-160000.1.1 * libpython3_13-1_0-3.13.14-160000.1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2021-4189.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-1502.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-3446.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-4786.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-6019.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-6100.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1211301 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1258364 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1261969 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1261970 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262098 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262319 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262654 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263787 * https://jira.suse.com/browse/PED-16123 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 3 16:58:00 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 03 Aug 2026 16:58:00 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3460-1: important: Security update for python-urwid Message-ID: <178577628053.66.2859728233987444670@438c6482d549> # Security update for python-urwid Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3460-1 Release Date: 2026-08-03T12:11:39Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1271868 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-9323 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-9323 ( SUSE ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-9323 ( NVD ): 9.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-9323 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 An update that solves one vulnerability can now be installed. ## Description: This update for python-urwid fixes the following issue: * CVE-2026-9323: web session IDs generated by `Screen.start()` are not cryptographically secure (bsc#1271868). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP4-LTSS-2026-3460=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP5-ESPOS-2026-3460=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP6-LTSS-2026-3460=1 * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Basesystem-15-SP7-2026-3460=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP5-LTSS-2026-3460=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP5-2026-3460=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP6-2026-3460=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP4-ESPOS-2026-3460=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP5-LTSS-2026-3460=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP4-2026-3460=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP4-LTSS-2026-3460=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 (ppc64le x86_64) * python-urwid-debuginfo-2.0.1-150000.3.3.1 * python3-urwid-2.0.1-150000.3.3.1 * python3-urwid-debuginfo-2.0.1-150000.3.3.1 * python-urwid-debugsource-2.0.1-150000.3.3.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * python-urwid-debuginfo-2.0.1-150000.3.3.1 * python3-urwid-2.0.1-150000.3.3.1 * python3-urwid-debuginfo-2.0.1-150000.3.3.1 * python-urwid-debugsource-2.0.1-150000.3.3.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 (aarch64 x86_64) * python-urwid-debuginfo-2.0.1-150000.3.3.1 * python3-urwid-2.0.1-150000.3.3.1 * python3-urwid-debuginfo-2.0.1-150000.3.3.1 * python-urwid-debugsource-2.0.1-150000.3.3.1 * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * python-urwid-debuginfo-2.0.1-150000.3.3.1 * python3-urwid-2.0.1-150000.3.3.1 * python3-urwid-debuginfo-2.0.1-150000.3.3.1 * python-urwid-debugsource-2.0.1-150000.3.3.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * python-urwid-debuginfo-2.0.1-150000.3.3.1 * python3-urwid-2.0.1-150000.3.3.1 * python3-urwid-debuginfo-2.0.1-150000.3.3.1 * python-urwid-debugsource-2.0.1-150000.3.3.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 (ppc64le x86_64) * python-urwid-debuginfo-2.0.1-150000.3.3.1 * python3-urwid-2.0.1-150000.3.3.1 * python3-urwid-debuginfo-2.0.1-150000.3.3.1 * python-urwid-debugsource-2.0.1-150000.3.3.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 (aarch64 x86_64) * python-urwid-debuginfo-2.0.1-150000.3.3.1 * python3-urwid-2.0.1-150000.3.3.1 * python3-urwid-debuginfo-2.0.1-150000.3.3.1 * python-urwid-debugsource-2.0.1-150000.3.3.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 (aarch64 x86_64) * python-urwid-debuginfo-2.0.1-150000.3.3.1 * python3-urwid-2.0.1-150000.3.3.1 * python3-urwid-debuginfo-2.0.1-150000.3.3.1 * python-urwid-debugsource-2.0.1-150000.3.3.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * python-urwid-debuginfo-2.0.1-150000.3.3.1 * python3-urwid-2.0.1-150000.3.3.1 * python3-urwid-debuginfo-2.0.1-150000.3.3.1 * python-urwid-debugsource-2.0.1-150000.3.3.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 (ppc64le x86_64) * python-urwid-debuginfo-2.0.1-150000.3.3.1 * python3-urwid-2.0.1-150000.3.3.1 * python3-urwid-debuginfo-2.0.1-150000.3.3.1 * python-urwid-debugsource-2.0.1-150000.3.3.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 (aarch64 x86_64) * python-urwid-debuginfo-2.0.1-150000.3.3.1 * python3-urwid-2.0.1-150000.3.3.1 * python3-urwid-debuginfo-2.0.1-150000.3.3.1 * python-urwid-debugsource-2.0.1-150000.3.3.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-9323.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271868 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 3 16:58:39 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 03 Aug 2026 16:58:39 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3459-1: important: Security update for python3-dulwich Message-ID: <178577631955.66.2402327252783556838@438c6482d549> # Security update for python3-dulwich Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3459-1 Release Date: 2026-08-03T12:08:43Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1271525 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-38974 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-38974 ( SUSE ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-38974 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N Affected Products: * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 An update that solves one vulnerability can now be installed. ## Description: This update for python3-dulwich fixes the following issue * CVE-2026-38974: Dulwich through 1.1.0 was found to be missing SSH host key verification in contrib/paramiko_vendor.py (bsc#1271525). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP5-ESPOS-2026-3459=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP4-2026-3459=1 * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Basesystem-15-SP7-2026-3459=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP5-LTSS-2026-3459=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP4-LTSS-2026-3459=1 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3459=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP4-LTSS-2026-3459=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP6-LTSS-2026-3459=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP5-LTSS-2026-3459=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP5-2026-3459=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP4-ESPOS-2026-3459=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP6-2026-3459=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 (aarch64 x86_64) * python3-dulwich-0.20.24-150400.11.1 * python3-dulwich-debuginfo-0.20.24-150400.11.1 * python3-dulwich-debugsource-0.20.24-150400.11.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 (aarch64 i586 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * python3-dulwich-debuginfo-0.20.24-150400.11.1 * python3-dulwich-0.20.24-150400.11.1 * python3-dulwich-debugsource-0.20.24-150400.11.1 * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * python3-dulwich-debuginfo-0.20.24-150400.11.1 * python3-dulwich-0.20.24-150400.11.1 * python3-dulwich-debugsource-0.20.24-150400.11.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 (ppc64le x86_64) * python3-dulwich-debuginfo-0.20.24-150400.11.1 * python3-dulwich-0.20.24-150400.11.1 * python3-dulwich-debugsource-0.20.24-150400.11.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 (aarch64 x86_64) * python3-dulwich-debuginfo-0.20.24-150400.11.1 * python3-dulwich-0.20.24-150400.11.1 * python3-dulwich-debugsource-0.20.24-150400.11.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 (aarch64 x86_64) * python3-dulwich-0.20.24-150400.11.1 * python3-dulwich-debuginfo-0.20.24-150400.11.1 * python3-dulwich-debugsource-0.20.24-150400.11.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * python3-dulwich-debuginfo-0.20.24-150400.11.1 * python3-dulwich-0.20.24-150400.11.1 * python3-dulwich-debugsource-0.20.24-150400.11.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 (aarch64 x86_64) * python3-dulwich-debuginfo-0.20.24-150400.11.1 * python3-dulwich-0.20.24-150400.11.1 * python3-dulwich-debugsource-0.20.24-150400.11.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * python3-dulwich-debuginfo-0.20.24-150400.11.1 * python3-dulwich-0.20.24-150400.11.1 * python3-dulwich-debugsource-0.20.24-150400.11.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * python3-dulwich-debuginfo-0.20.24-150400.11.1 * python3-dulwich-0.20.24-150400.11.1 * python3-dulwich-debugsource-0.20.24-150400.11.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 (ppc64le x86_64) * python3-dulwich-0.20.24-150400.11.1 * python3-dulwich-debuginfo-0.20.24-150400.11.1 * python3-dulwich-debugsource-0.20.24-150400.11.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 (ppc64le x86_64) * python3-dulwich-0.20.24-150400.11.1 * python3-dulwich-debuginfo-0.20.24-150400.11.1 * python3-dulwich-debugsource-0.20.24-150400.11.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-38974.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271525 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 3 16:59:40 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 03 Aug 2026 16:59:40 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3458-1: important: Security update for vim Message-ID: <178577638069.66.3789751359198284713@438c6482d549> # Security update for vim Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3458-1 Release Date: 2026-08-03T12:01:11Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1268162 * bsc#1271193 * bsc#1271194 * bsc#1271195 * bsc#1271684 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-59856 * CVE-2026-59857 * CVE-2026-59858 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-59856 ( SUSE ): 8.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:A/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-59856 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-59856 ( NVD ): 8.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:A/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-59856 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-59857 ( SUSE ): 5.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:A/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-59857 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-59857 ( NVD ): 5.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:A/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-59857 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-59858 ( SUSE ): 8.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:A/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-59858 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-59858 ( NVD ): 8.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:A/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-59858 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 * Desktop Applications Module 15-SP7 * openSUSE Leap 15.5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 An update that solves three vulnerabilities and has two security fixes can now be installed. ## Description: This update for vim fixes the following issues: Security issues fixed: * CVE-2026-59856: arbitrary code execution via PHP omni-completion (bsc#1271194). * CVE-2026-59857: out-of-bounds write in SAL soundfolding (bsc#1271195). * CVE-2026-59858: arbitrary code execution via C omni-completion (bsc#1271193). Non security issues fixed: * Guard suse.vimrc against re-entry to prevent an infinite sourcing loop (bsc#1271684). * Allow 'wrap' and 'linebreak' to be set from a modeline (bsc#1268162). Changes for vim: * Update to version 9.2.0780: * filetype detect missing from completion (9.2.0726). * popup images not rendered correctly when unfocused (9.2.0727). * filetype: supertux info pattern is relative to current dir (9.2.0728). * % skips parens on continued quoted lines (9.2.0729). * GTK4 GUI tabline is not updated (9.2.0730). * GTK4 GUI scrollbar size not updated when restoring a session (9.2.0731). * session: terminal restored using absolute columns/rows (9.2.0732). * GTK3: GUI slow on X11 since dropping the alpha channel (9.2.0733). * function pointer passed to STRNCMP() instead of a length (9.2.0734). * tests: comment test can be improved (9.2.0737). * completion: 'autocompletedelay' blocks the main loop and drops autocommands (9.2.0739). * GTK4: scrollbar wrongly displayed (9.2.0740). * complete_check() does not return TRUE for mapped input (9.2.0741). * filetype: SSH keys and related filetypes not recognized (9.2.0742). * string macros silently accept a size of the wrong type (9.2.0743). * popup_atcursor() closes immediately on white space (9.2.0744). * cscope: connection leak when growing the array fails (9.2.0747). * 'autocompletedelay' interferes with CTRL-G U (9.2.0748). * 'autocompletedelay' interferes with i_CTRL-K (9.2.0749). * completion: 'autocompletedelay' deferral leaks state (9.2.0750). * GTK3 GUI is slow under Wayland (9.2.0751). * GTK4: drag-and-drop does not support HTML (9.2.0752). * GTK GUI deferred redraw skipped on 'lazyredraw' (9.2.0753). * repeated completion length lookup in search_for_exact_line (9.2.0754). * 'autocomplete' behaves inconsistently when recording (9.2.0755). * session with multiple tabpages sets 'winminheight' to 0 (9.2.0756). * pum: no opacity when background not set for Popup menu group (9.2.0758). * some code for 'autocompletedelay' is no longer needed (9.2.0759). * compiler warning for using potentially uninitialized var (9.2.0760). * runtime(netrw): Unix: unable to open '\' file (9.2.0761). * duplicated sub-option name check in :set completion (9.2.0762). * compiler warning about unused function (9.2.0764). * popup: opacity popup over a terminal is not cleared when moved (9.2.0765). * quick_tab entries for empty letters point to the wrong index (9.2.0766). * legacy/vim9cmd modifiers do not set script version for options values (9.2.0767). * legacy/vim9cmd modifiers are not exclusive (9.2.0768). * conversion to utf-16be using iconv is inconsistent (9.2.0769). * dict_add_dict() has inconsistent ownership on failure (9.2.0770). * dict_add_list() has inconsistent ownership on failure (9.2.0771). * Vim9: null dereference inside alloc_type() (9.2.0772). * memory leak in evalfunc.c on alloc failure (9.2.0773). * memory leak in f_getscriptinfo() on alloc failure (9.2.0774). * memory leak in highlight_get_info() on alloc failure (9.2.0775). * memory leak in sign_getlist() on alloc failure (9.2.0776). * memory leak in add_defer() on alloc failure (9.2.0777). * memory leak in compile_dict() on alloc failure (9.2.0778). * memory leak in type_name_func() on alloc failure (9.2.0779). * memory leak in evalvars.c on alloc failure (9.2.0780). * Update to version 9.2.0725: * GTK: preedit font size is wrong for fractional point sizes (9.2.0532). * '[ mark moved to end of inserted text after CTRL-R CTRL-P paste (9.2.0533). * GTK UI does not support fullscreen mode (9.2.0534). * GTK4: mouse popup menu does not show up at mouse pointer (9.2.0537). * Cannot keep leading whitespace in %{} statusline expr (9.2.0538). * filetype: too many Bitbake include files are recognized (9.2.0539). * Vim9: endclass/endenum/endinterface can give errors (9.2.0541). * Vim9: wrong error when redeclaring a typed variable (9.2.0543). * GTK4: window blank after a resize or drag (9.2.0544). * popup: blending uses hardcoded fallback colors (9.2.0545). * configure: GTK4 build requires GTK >= 4.10 (9.2.0546). * "%v" in 'errorformat' is affected by 'tabstop' (9.2.0547). * GTK4: terminal and pty job output is not processed (9.2.0548). * Cursor wrong after autoindent strip is skipped (9.2.0549). * GTK4: 'mousehide' unhides cursor when switching tabs (9.2.0550). * filetype: Tolk files are not recognized (9.2.0551). * GTK4: F10 does nothing when the menubar is hidden (9.2.0552). * runtime(netrw): netrw rejects hostnames containing _ (9.2.0553). * GTK4: memory leak in free_menu() (9.2.0554). * too many strlen() in ex_substitute() (9.2.0555). * GTK4: scrollbars not shown and do not respond to clicks (9.2.0556). * filetype: Kawasaki Robots files are not recognized (9.2.0557). * filetype: Popcap Reanimation files are not recognized (9.2.0558). * filetype: Kaitai struct files are not recogonized (9.2.0559). * filetype: busybox shebang lines are not recognized (9.2.0560). * [security]: possible code execution with python3complete (9.2.0561). * filetype: SGF files are not recognized (9.2.0562). * GTK3/Wayland: crash with right mouse-button in tabline (9.2.0563). * GTK4: tabline does not respond to mouse clicks (9.2.0564). * [security]: out-of-bounds read in update_snapshot() (9.2.0565). * f duplicates window if do_ecmd() is aborted (9.2.0566). * dict function name allocation failure not handled (9.2.0567). * pythoncomplete: g:pythoncomplete_allow_import had no effect (9.2.0568). * out-of-bounds access in libvterm CSI 8 t resize (9.2.0569). * GTK4: mouse wheel scrolling does not work correctly (9.2.0570). * Vim9: memory leak in compile_nested_function() on failure (9.2.0571). * lines disappear with wrapping virtual text after a double-width char (9.2.0572). * Vim9: missing EX_WHOLE on some block keywords (9.2.0573). * popup_create() not blocked in secure/sandbox (9.2.0576). * GTK4: window resizing issues (9.2.0577). * GTK4: :unmenu does not remove entries from the menubar (9.2.0578). * :mksession, :mkview and :mkvimrc emit legacy Vim script (9.2.0579). * xxd: binary output is not colored with -R (9.2.0580). * After maximizing and deleting the quickfix buffer, window height is wrong (9.2.0581). * GTK4: compile error when XFONTSET is defined (9.2.0582). * completion: indent not ignored for fuzzy line completion (9.2.0583). * GTK4: missing UI features (9.2.0584). * line number wrong after undoing a deletion in quickfix buffer (9.2.0585). * Crash with TextPut autocmd when pasting in terminal buffer (9.2.0586). * GTK4: left scrollbar overlaps drawarea (9.2.0587). * GTK4: drawing area loses focus after closing a menubar popover (9.2.0588). * filetype: xinitrc files are not recognized (9.2.0589). * GTK4: drawing area loses focus shape on popup menu open (9.2.0590). * 'scrolljump' ignored when scrolling up (9.2.0591). * Error when restoring session with terminal window (9.2.0592). * :wqall ignores term_setkill() on running terminal buffers (9.2.0593). * Use-after-free with ":wqall" and a running terminal job (9.2.0594). * MS-Windows: Wrong buffer size calculation for gvimext (9.2.0595). * cmdline completion popup cannot be scrolled with the mouse (9.2.0596). * [security]: possible code execution with python complete (9.2.0597). * popup: title set with popup_setoptions() is not shown (9.2.0599). * clientserver method needs to be given as argument (9.2.0600). * matchfuzzypos() returns garbage positions for long candidates (9.2.0601). * popup: No opacity when background not set for Popup group (9.2.0602). * possible heap-buffer-overflow when resizing the GUI (9.2.0603). * GTK4: does not support all clipboard formats (9.2.0606). * GTK4: inputdialog() does not work as expected (9.2.0607). * popup_setoptions()/ch_setoptions() does not check secure mode (9.2.0608). * completion info popup cannot be scrolled with the keyboard (9.2.0609). * cindent: closing brace in a comment affects the next line's indent (9.2.0610). * MS-Windows: evim.exe not working with VIMDLL (9.2.0611). * Cannot render images in popup windows (9.2.0612). * opacity popup leaves stale cells (9.2.0614). * sixel encoder drops pixels on the right edge of shapes (9.2.0615). * GTK4: use-after-free on clipboard read timeout (9.2.0616). * GvimExt: does not support different runtime dirs (9.2.0617). * use-after-free in popup_getoptions() on dict_add() failure (9.2.0618). * integer overflow in popup image size validation (9.2.0619). * runtime(netrw): fix 2match pattern rebuild (9.2.0620). * 'autoindent' not stripped with virtualedit=onemore (9.2.0621). * str2blob() does not work with wide UTF-16 encoding (9.2.0622). * possible integer overflow in spellfile tree bounds check (9.2.0623). * C-N/C-P cannot be mapped in complete() completion (9.2.0624). * GTK4: Link error when Wayland is disabled (9.2.0625). * Vim9: illegal characters allowed in dict key names with dot notation (9.2.0626). * :vim9cmd source handles all scripts as Vim9 script (9.2.0627). * popup image: wrong overlap layering, kitty laggy (9.2.0628). * 0x80 and 0x9b byte not unescaped when check for valid abbr (9.2.0629). * popup images: kitty images output in GUI mode (9.2.0630). * DECRQM and SGR Mouse not supported in foot terminal (9.2.0631). * GTK4: no support for hardware-accelerated rendering (9.2.0632). * MS-Windows: No support for kitty graphics support in terminal (9.2.0633). * GTK4: no minimum resize limit (9.2.0634). * checking the syntax contains/cluster list is slow (9.2.0635). * popup image: stale pixels under RGBA animation frames (9.2.0636). * sixel: anti-aliased RGBA images render with visible outline (9.2.0637). * cannot return matches containing spaces from a custom completion (9.2.0638). * gq with 'formatprg' fails on an empty buffer (9.2.0639). * the "%" command jumps to parens and braces inside comments (9.2.0640). * GTK4: crash in gui_mch_menu_hidden() (9.2.0641). * statusline: buffer overflow with item groups (9.2.0642). * Missing Image ifdefs (9.2.0643). * popup image: duplicate sync-output code (9.2.0644). * Composing chars no longer accepted in end-id abbr (9.2.0645). * GTK3 GUI slow on HiDPI/4K with software rendering (9.2.0646). * matchfuzzypos() false exact match for long equal-length candidates (9.2.0647). * MS-Windows: Compile warnings (9.2.0648). * filetype: tf files sometimes incorrectly recognized (9.2.0649). * Vim aborts at startup when built with the example -O2 CFLAGS (9.2.0650). * completion: 'smartcase' doesn't work with 'longest' (9.2.0651). * popup: stale kitty image after clipwindow scrolls out of view (9.2.0652). * [security]: out-of-bounds write in tree_count_words() (9.2.0653). * GTK4: using uninitialised colors in gui_mch_init() (9.2.0654). * GTK4: missing NULL checks in vim_form_measure() (9.2.0655). * completion: using wrong tolower() in smartcase filtering (9.2.0656). * GTK4: missing menu when right-clicking in tabline (9.2.0657). * xxd: signed integer overflow in huntype() (9.2.0658). * GTK4: no balloon support in GUI (9.2.0659). * Dragging the scrollbar does not trigger WinScrolled (9.2.0660). * unintended wipe of Vim's temp dir, causes errors (9.2.0661). * [security] Stack out-of-bounds write in dump_prefixes() (9.2.0662). * [security]: runtime(netrw): code injection in local file deletion (9.2.0663). * GTK4: GTK critical error on exit printed (9.2.0665). * Terminal-Normal mode does not color empty lines with a background color (9.2.0666). * patch 9.2.0590 was wrong (9.2.0667). * GTK4: minimum horizontal size is too small (9.2.0668). * GTK4: toolbar can be improved (9.2.0669). * [security]: Out-of-bounds read with text properties (9.2.0670). * [security]: possible out-of-bounds read with sodium encrypted files (9.2.0671). * corrupted text property causes internal error (9.2.0672). * configure: clears dynamic ruby linker flags (9.2.0674). * MS-Windows: cannot switch to a buffer with '%' in its name (9.2.0676). * Cannot clear the alternate file register # (9.2.0677). * [security]: potential powershell code execution in zip.vim (9.2.0678). * [security]: Out-of-bounds read with text property virtual text (9.2.0679). * keytrans() doesn't replace '|' and '\' (9.2.0680). * configure: -lruby added even for a dynamic ruby build (9.2.0681). * Wrong dot-repeat when calling complete() while filtering completion (9.2.0682). * filetype completion mishandles finished sub options (9.2.0683). * :reg # does not display the value of the '#' register (9.2.0684). * clipboard.c does not get the Wayland CFLAGS on GTK2 (9.2.0685). * style: strcmp usage is inconsistent (9.2.0686). * popup_image_composites_frames() has improper if block scope (9.2.0687). * Terminal-Normal mode does not show the Visual selection on a colored empty line (9.2.0688). * the "%" command is slow on a long line with many slashes (9.2.0689). * Solaris: swap file names are too long (9.2.0690). * Solaris: Test_terminal_composing_unicode() fails (9.2.0691). * GTK2: build failure, popup images not drawn correctly (9.2.0692). * Solaris: some tests faiures due to Solaris peculiarities (9.2.0694). * Solaris: test_delete_temp_dir() fails because of missing flock (9.2.0695). * GTK4: A few issues with toolbar support (9.2.0696). * possible overflow when parsing CSI keys (9.2.0697). * [security]: Out-of-bounds write with soundfold() (9.2.0698). * [security]: possible code execution with python complete (9.2.0699). * configure: -lrt requirement for timer_create not detected (9.2.0700). * :windo and :tabdo create an extra window with 'winfixbuf' (9.2.0702). * session file does not store relative Vim9 autoload imports (9.2.0703). * GTK4: not handling mouse events (9.2.0704). * :delete # silently fails to update "# and clobbers "0 (9.2.0705). * completion: popup misplaced when text before it is concealed (9.2.0707). * Leaks in do_autocmd in error case (9.2.0708). * GTK4: a few minor issues (9.2.0709). * GTK4 GUI resize handling can be improved (9.2.0710). * leak in ins_compl_infercase_gettext() in error case (9.2.0711). * GTK4: dialogs not handling mnemonics correctly (9.2.0712). * completion: ruler not updated correctly when the popup menu is visible (9.2.0713). * Coverity warns for NULL deref (9.2.0714). * Coverity warns about copy/paste error in hl_blend_attr() (9.2.0715). * filetype: not all supertux files are recognized (9.2.0716). * :syn sync without an argument also lists syntax cluster (9.2.0718). * GTK4: default menu is lacking (9.2.0719). * GTK4: no support for browsefilter (9.2.0720). * serverlist() returns strings separated by \n (9.2.0721). * GTK4: find/replace dialog can be improved (9.2.0722). * term_start() does not support "noclose" (9.2.0723). * use-after-free when freeing exit_cb job on exit (9.2.0724). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP5-2026-3458=1 * Desktop Applications Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Desktop-Applications-15-SP7-2026-3458=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP5-LTSS-2026-3458=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP6-LTSS-2026-3458=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP6-2026-3458=1 * openSUSE Leap 15.5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3458=1 * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Basesystem-15-SP7-2026-3458=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-5.5-2026-3458=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP5-LTSS-2026-3458=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP5-ESPOS-2026-3458=1 ## Package List: * openSUSE Leap 15.5 (aarch64 i586 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * vim-9.2.0780-150500.20.61.2 * vim-small-debuginfo-9.2.0780-150500.20.61.2 * vim-debuginfo-9.2.0780-150500.20.61.2 * vim-debugsource-9.2.0780-150500.20.61.2 * gvim-debuginfo-9.2.0780-150500.20.61.2 * vim-small-9.2.0780-150500.20.61.2 * gvim-9.2.0780-150500.20.61.2 * openSUSE Leap 15.5 (noarch) * vim-data-9.2.0780-150500.20.61.2 * vim-data-common-9.2.0780-150500.20.61.2 * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * vim-9.2.0780-150500.20.61.2 * vim-small-debuginfo-9.2.0780-150500.20.61.2 * vim-debuginfo-9.2.0780-150500.20.61.2 * vim-debugsource-9.2.0780-150500.20.61.2 * vim-small-9.2.0780-150500.20.61.2 * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 (noarch) * vim-data-9.2.0780-150500.20.61.2 * vim-data-common-9.2.0780-150500.20.61.2 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * vim-9.2.0780-150500.20.61.2 * vim-small-debuginfo-9.2.0780-150500.20.61.2 * vim-debuginfo-9.2.0780-150500.20.61.2 * vim-debugsource-9.2.0780-150500.20.61.2 * gvim-debuginfo-9.2.0780-150500.20.61.2 * vim-small-9.2.0780-150500.20.61.2 * gvim-9.2.0780-150500.20.61.2 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS (noarch) * vim-data-9.2.0780-150500.20.61.2 * vim-data-common-9.2.0780-150500.20.61.2 * Desktop Applications Module 15-SP7 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * vim-debuginfo-9.2.0780-150500.20.61.2 * gvim-debuginfo-9.2.0780-150500.20.61.2 * gvim-9.2.0780-150500.20.61.2 * vim-debugsource-9.2.0780-150500.20.61.2 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 (aarch64 x86_64) * vim-9.2.0780-150500.20.61.2 * vim-small-debuginfo-9.2.0780-150500.20.61.2 * vim-debuginfo-9.2.0780-150500.20.61.2 * vim-debugsource-9.2.0780-150500.20.61.2 * gvim-debuginfo-9.2.0780-150500.20.61.2 * vim-small-9.2.0780-150500.20.61.2 * gvim-9.2.0780-150500.20.61.2 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 (noarch) * vim-data-9.2.0780-150500.20.61.2 * vim-data-common-9.2.0780-150500.20.61.2 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * vim-9.2.0780-150500.20.61.2 * vim-small-debuginfo-9.2.0780-150500.20.61.2 * vim-debuginfo-9.2.0780-150500.20.61.2 * vim-debugsource-9.2.0780-150500.20.61.2 * gvim-debuginfo-9.2.0780-150500.20.61.2 * vim-small-9.2.0780-150500.20.61.2 * gvim-9.2.0780-150500.20.61.2 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS (noarch) * vim-data-9.2.0780-150500.20.61.2 * vim-data-common-9.2.0780-150500.20.61.2 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 (ppc64le x86_64) * vim-9.2.0780-150500.20.61.2 * gvim-debuginfo-9.2.0780-150500.20.61.2 * vim-small-debuginfo-9.2.0780-150500.20.61.2 * vim-debuginfo-9.2.0780-150500.20.61.2 * vim-debugsource-9.2.0780-150500.20.61.2 * gvim-9.2.0780-150500.20.61.2 * vim-small-9.2.0780-150500.20.61.2 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 (noarch) * vim-data-9.2.0780-150500.20.61.2 * vim-data-common-9.2.0780-150500.20.61.2 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 (noarch) * vim-data-9.2.0780-150500.20.61.2 * vim-data-common-9.2.0780-150500.20.61.2 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 (ppc64le x86_64) * vim-9.2.0780-150500.20.61.2 * vim-small-debuginfo-9.2.0780-150500.20.61.2 * vim-debuginfo-9.2.0780-150500.20.61.2 * vim-debugsource-9.2.0780-150500.20.61.2 * gvim-debuginfo-9.2.0780-150500.20.61.2 * vim-small-9.2.0780-150500.20.61.2 * gvim-9.2.0780-150500.20.61.2 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.5 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * vim-small-debuginfo-9.2.0780-150500.20.61.2 * vim-small-9.2.0780-150500.20.61.2 * vim-debuginfo-9.2.0780-150500.20.61.2 * vim-debugsource-9.2.0780-150500.20.61.2 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.5 (noarch) * vim-data-common-9.2.0780-150500.20.61.2 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 (aarch64 x86_64) * vim-9.2.0780-150500.20.61.2 * gvim-debuginfo-9.2.0780-150500.20.61.2 * vim-small-debuginfo-9.2.0780-150500.20.61.2 * vim-debuginfo-9.2.0780-150500.20.61.2 * vim-debugsource-9.2.0780-150500.20.61.2 * gvim-9.2.0780-150500.20.61.2 * vim-small-9.2.0780-150500.20.61.2 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 (noarch) * vim-data-9.2.0780-150500.20.61.2 * vim-data-common-9.2.0780-150500.20.61.2 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-59856.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-59857.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-59858.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268162 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271193 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271194 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271195 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271684 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 3 17:00:37 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 03 Aug 2026 17:00:37 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3457-1: important: Security update for openssl-1_1 Message-ID: <178577643774.66.2520578190765465704@438c6482d549> # Security update for openssl-1_1 Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3457-1 Release Date: 2026-08-03T11:51:24Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1271712 Affected Products: * openSUSE Leap 15.4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.3 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.3 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 An update that has one security fix can now be installed. ## Description: This update for openssl-1_1 fixes the following issue: * HollowByte: DoS vector against OpenSSL TLS ClientHello via remote, attacker- controlled memory allocations (bsc#1271712). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP4-LTSS-2026-3457=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.3 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-5.3-2026-3457=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.3 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-5.3-2026-3457=1 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3457=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-5.4-2026-3457=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-5.4-2026-3457=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP4-2026-3457=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP4-LTSS-2026-3457=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP4-ESPOS-2026-3457=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * libopenssl1_1-1.1.1l-150400.7.99.1 * libopenssl-1_1-devel-1.1.1l-150400.7.99.1 * openssl-1_1-1.1.1l-150400.7.99.1 * libopenssl1_1-debuginfo-1.1.1l-150400.7.99.1 * libopenssl1_1-hmac-1.1.1l-150400.7.99.1 * openssl-1_1-debuginfo-1.1.1l-150400.7.99.1 * openssl-1_1-debugsource-1.1.1l-150400.7.99.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS (x86_64) * libopenssl1_1-32bit-debuginfo-1.1.1l-150400.7.99.1 * libopenssl1_1-32bit-1.1.1l-150400.7.99.1 * libopenssl-1_1-devel-32bit-1.1.1l-150400.7.99.1 * libopenssl1_1-hmac-32bit-1.1.1l-150400.7.99.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 (ppc64le x86_64) * libopenssl1_1-1.1.1l-150400.7.99.1 * libopenssl-1_1-devel-1.1.1l-150400.7.99.1 * openssl-1_1-1.1.1l-150400.7.99.1 * libopenssl1_1-debuginfo-1.1.1l-150400.7.99.1 * libopenssl1_1-hmac-1.1.1l-150400.7.99.1 * openssl-1_1-debuginfo-1.1.1l-150400.7.99.1 * openssl-1_1-debugsource-1.1.1l-150400.7.99.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 (x86_64) * libopenssl1_1-32bit-debuginfo-1.1.1l-150400.7.99.1 * libopenssl1_1-32bit-1.1.1l-150400.7.99.1 * libopenssl-1_1-devel-32bit-1.1.1l-150400.7.99.1 * libopenssl1_1-hmac-32bit-1.1.1l-150400.7.99.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 (aarch64 x86_64) * libopenssl1_1-1.1.1l-150400.7.99.1 * libopenssl-1_1-devel-1.1.1l-150400.7.99.1 * openssl-1_1-1.1.1l-150400.7.99.1 * libopenssl1_1-debuginfo-1.1.1l-150400.7.99.1 * libopenssl1_1-hmac-1.1.1l-150400.7.99.1 * openssl-1_1-debuginfo-1.1.1l-150400.7.99.1 * openssl-1_1-debugsource-1.1.1l-150400.7.99.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 (x86_64) * libopenssl1_1-32bit-debuginfo-1.1.1l-150400.7.99.1 * libopenssl1_1-32bit-1.1.1l-150400.7.99.1 * libopenssl-1_1-devel-32bit-1.1.1l-150400.7.99.1 * libopenssl1_1-hmac-32bit-1.1.1l-150400.7.99.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 (aarch64 i586 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * libopenssl1_1-1.1.1l-150400.7.99.1 * libopenssl-1_1-devel-1.1.1l-150400.7.99.1 * openssl-1_1-1.1.1l-150400.7.99.1 * libopenssl1_1-debuginfo-1.1.1l-150400.7.99.1 * libopenssl1_1-hmac-1.1.1l-150400.7.99.1 * openssl-1_1-debuginfo-1.1.1l-150400.7.99.1 * openssl-1_1-debugsource-1.1.1l-150400.7.99.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 (x86_64) * libopenssl1_1-32bit-debuginfo-1.1.1l-150400.7.99.1 * libopenssl1_1-32bit-1.1.1l-150400.7.99.1 * libopenssl-1_1-devel-32bit-1.1.1l-150400.7.99.1 * libopenssl1_1-hmac-32bit-1.1.1l-150400.7.99.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 (aarch64_ilp32) * libopenssl1_1-hmac-64bit-1.1.1l-150400.7.99.1 * libopenssl1_1-64bit-1.1.1l-150400.7.99.1 * libopenssl1_1-64bit-debuginfo-1.1.1l-150400.7.99.1 * libopenssl-1_1-devel-64bit-1.1.1l-150400.7.99.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 (noarch) * openssl-1_1-doc-1.1.1l-150400.7.99.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 (aarch64 x86_64) * libopenssl1_1-1.1.1l-150400.7.99.1 * libopenssl-1_1-devel-1.1.1l-150400.7.99.1 * openssl-1_1-1.1.1l-150400.7.99.1 * libopenssl1_1-debuginfo-1.1.1l-150400.7.99.1 * libopenssl1_1-hmac-1.1.1l-150400.7.99.1 * openssl-1_1-debuginfo-1.1.1l-150400.7.99.1 * openssl-1_1-debugsource-1.1.1l-150400.7.99.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 (x86_64) * libopenssl1_1-32bit-debuginfo-1.1.1l-150400.7.99.1 * libopenssl1_1-32bit-1.1.1l-150400.7.99.1 * libopenssl-1_1-devel-32bit-1.1.1l-150400.7.99.1 * libopenssl1_1-hmac-32bit-1.1.1l-150400.7.99.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.3 (aarch64 s390x x86_64) * libopenssl1_1-1.1.1l-150400.7.99.1 * libopenssl-1_1-devel-1.1.1l-150400.7.99.1 * openssl-1_1-1.1.1l-150400.7.99.1 * libopenssl1_1-debuginfo-1.1.1l-150400.7.99.1 * libopenssl1_1-hmac-1.1.1l-150400.7.99.1 * openssl-1_1-debuginfo-1.1.1l-150400.7.99.1 * openssl-1_1-debugsource-1.1.1l-150400.7.99.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.3 (aarch64 s390x x86_64) * libopenssl1_1-1.1.1l-150400.7.99.1 * libopenssl-1_1-devel-1.1.1l-150400.7.99.1 * openssl-1_1-1.1.1l-150400.7.99.1 * libopenssl1_1-debuginfo-1.1.1l-150400.7.99.1 * libopenssl1_1-hmac-1.1.1l-150400.7.99.1 * openssl-1_1-debuginfo-1.1.1l-150400.7.99.1 * openssl-1_1-debugsource-1.1.1l-150400.7.99.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.4 (aarch64 s390x x86_64) * libopenssl1_1-1.1.1l-150400.7.99.1 * libopenssl-1_1-devel-1.1.1l-150400.7.99.1 * openssl-1_1-1.1.1l-150400.7.99.1 * libopenssl1_1-debuginfo-1.1.1l-150400.7.99.1 * libopenssl1_1-hmac-1.1.1l-150400.7.99.1 * openssl-1_1-debuginfo-1.1.1l-150400.7.99.1 * openssl-1_1-debugsource-1.1.1l-150400.7.99.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.4 (aarch64 s390x x86_64) * libopenssl1_1-1.1.1l-150400.7.99.1 * libopenssl-1_1-devel-1.1.1l-150400.7.99.1 * openssl-1_1-1.1.1l-150400.7.99.1 * libopenssl1_1-debuginfo-1.1.1l-150400.7.99.1 * libopenssl1_1-hmac-1.1.1l-150400.7.99.1 * openssl-1_1-debuginfo-1.1.1l-150400.7.99.1 * openssl-1_1-debugsource-1.1.1l-150400.7.99.1 ## References: * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271712 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 3 17:01:33 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 03 Aug 2026 17:01:33 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3456-1: important: Security update for perl-Net-DNS Message-ID: <178577649316.66.154084800178205419@438c6482d549> # Security update for perl-Net-DNS Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3456-1 Release Date: 2026-08-03T11:50:44Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1272214 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-64194 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-64194 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64194 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H Affected Products: * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 An update that solves one vulnerability can now be installed. ## Description: This update for perl-Net-DNS fixes the following issue: * CVE-2026-64194: RFC 1035 compression pointers are followed via recursion with no depth limit established, which can lead to DoS when specially crafted DNS packets are parsed (bsc#1272214). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP5-2026-3456=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP4-LTSS-2026-3456=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP5-ESPOS-2026-3456=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP6-LTSS-2026-3456=1 * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Basesystem-15-SP7-2026-3456=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP4-2026-3456=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP5-LTSS-2026-3456=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP6-2026-3456=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP4-ESPOS-2026-3456=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP5-LTSS-2026-3456=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP4-LTSS-2026-3456=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS (noarch) * perl-Net-DNS-1.14-150000.3.3.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 (noarch) * perl-Net-DNS-1.14-150000.3.3.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 (noarch) * perl-Net-DNS-1.14-150000.3.3.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS (noarch) * perl-Net-DNS-1.14-150000.3.3.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 (noarch) * perl-Net-DNS-1.14-150000.3.3.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 (noarch) * perl-Net-DNS-1.14-150000.3.3.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS (noarch) * perl-Net-DNS-1.14-150000.3.3.1 * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 (noarch) * perl-Net-DNS-1.14-150000.3.3.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 (noarch) * perl-Net-DNS-1.14-150000.3.3.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 (noarch) * perl-Net-DNS-1.14-150000.3.3.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 (noarch) * perl-Net-DNS-1.14-150000.3.3.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64194.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272214 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 3 17:02:14 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 03 Aug 2026 17:02:14 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3455-1: moderate: Security update for gawk Message-ID: <178577653474.66.5910142594744033437@438c6482d549> # Security update for gawk Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3455-1 Release Date: 2026-08-03T11:47:01Z Rating: moderate References: * bsc#1271351 * bsc#1271352 * bsc#1271354 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-40467 * CVE-2026-40468 * CVE-2026-40553 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-40467 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-40467 ( SUSE ): 4.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-40467 ( NVD ): 5.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-40467 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-40468 ( SUSE ): 2.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:L * CVE-2026-40468 ( SUSE ): 4.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-40468 ( NVD ): 2.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:L/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-40468 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-40553 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-40553 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-40553 ( NVD ): 5.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:L/SC:L/SI:L/SA:L/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-40553 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H Affected Products: * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.3 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.3 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 An update that solves three vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for gawk fixes the following issues: * CVE-2026-40467: use-after-free in the `io.c` program file via the `do_getline_redir()` routine (bsc#1271351). * CVE-2026-40468: integer overflow in the `builtin.c` program file (bsc#1271352). * CVE-2026-40553: buffer overflow in the `extension/readdir.c` program file via the `ftype()` routine (bsc#1271354). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-5.4-2026-3455=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-5.4-2026-3455=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-5.5-2026-3455=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.3 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-5.3-2026-3455=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.3 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-5.3-2026-3455=1 * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Basesystem-15-SP7-2026-3455=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.3 (aarch64 s390x x86_64) * gawk-debuginfo-4.2.1-150000.3.6.1 * gawk-debugsource-4.2.1-150000.3.6.1 * gawk-4.2.1-150000.3.6.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.3 (aarch64 s390x x86_64) * gawk-debuginfo-4.2.1-150000.3.6.1 * gawk-debugsource-4.2.1-150000.3.6.1 * gawk-4.2.1-150000.3.6.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.5 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * gawk-debuginfo-4.2.1-150000.3.6.1 * gawk-debugsource-4.2.1-150000.3.6.1 * gawk-4.2.1-150000.3.6.1 * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * gawk-debuginfo-4.2.1-150000.3.6.1 * gawk-debugsource-4.2.1-150000.3.6.1 * gawk-4.2.1-150000.3.6.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.4 (aarch64 s390x x86_64) * gawk-debuginfo-4.2.1-150000.3.6.1 * gawk-debugsource-4.2.1-150000.3.6.1 * gawk-4.2.1-150000.3.6.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.4 (aarch64 s390x x86_64) * gawk-debuginfo-4.2.1-150000.3.6.1 * gawk-debugsource-4.2.1-150000.3.6.1 * gawk-4.2.1-150000.3.6.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-40467.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-40468.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-40553.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271351 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271352 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271354 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 3 17:02:53 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 03 Aug 2026 17:02:53 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3454-1: moderate: Security update for perl-HTTP-Date Message-ID: <178577657345.66.14294684898516951062@438c6482d549> # Security update for perl-HTTP-Date Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3454-1 Release Date: 2026-08-03T11:45:34Z Rating: moderate References: * bsc#1271705 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-14741 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-14741 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-14741 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-14741 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H Affected Products: * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 An update that solves one vulnerability can now be installed. ## Description: This update for perl-HTTP-Date fixes the following issue * CVE-2026-14741: CPU exhaustion due to polynomial regex backtracking in `parse_date` when processing specially crafted date strings (bsc#1271705). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Basesystem-15-SP7-2026-3454=1 ## Package List: * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 (noarch) * perl-HTTP-Date-6.02-150000.3.3.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-14741.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271705 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 3 17:03:47 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 03 Aug 2026 17:03:47 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3453-1: important: Security update for java-11-openjdk Message-ID: <178577662738.66.16680737714625806782@438c6482d549> # Security update for java-11-openjdk Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3453-1 Release Date: 2026-08-03T11:45:12Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1264994 * bsc#1267355 * bsc#1272223 * bsc#1272224 * bsc#1272225 * bsc#1272227 * bsc#1272228 * bsc#1272233 * bsc#1272234 * bsc#1272235 * bsc#1272236 * bsc#1272237 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-41254 * CVE-2026-46917 * CVE-2026-46968 * CVE-2026-47010 * CVE-2026-47021 * CVE-2026-47027 * CVE-2026-47057 * CVE-2026-47058 * CVE-2026-47059 * CVE-2026-47063 * CVE-2026-60147 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-41254 ( SUSE ): 2.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-41254 ( SUSE ): 2.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-41254 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-41254 ( NVD ): 4.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-46917 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46917 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-46917 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-46968 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46968 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-46968 ( NVD ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-47010 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-47010 ( SUSE ): 3.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-47010 ( NVD ): 3.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-47021 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-47021 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-47021 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-47027 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-47027 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-47027 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-47057 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-47057 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-47057 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-47058 ( SUSE ): 9.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-47058 ( SUSE ): 7.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-47058 ( NVD ): 7.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-47059 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-47059 ( SUSE ): 3.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-47059 ( NVD ): 3.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-47063 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-47063 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-47063 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-60147 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-60147 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-60147 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N Affected Products: * Legacy Module 15-SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 * SUSE Package Hub 15 15-SP7 An update that solves 11 vulnerabilities and has one security fix can now be installed. ## Description: This update for java-11-openjdk fixes the following issues: Upgrade to upstream tag jdk-11.0.32+9 (July 2026 CPU). Security issues fixed: * CVE-2026-41254: lcms: information disclosure and denial of service via integer overflow in `CubeSize` (bsc#1264994). * CVE-2026-46917: unauthenticated attacker with network access via TLS can cause a partial denial of service (bsc#1272223). * CVE-2026-46968: unauthenticated attacker with network access via TLS can gain unauthorized creation, deletion or modification access to critical data(bsc#1272224). * CVE-2026-47010: unauthenticated attacker with network access via multiple protocols can gain unauthorized update, insert or delete access to some data (bsc#1272225). * CVE-2026-47021: unauthenticated attacker with network access via multiple protocols can cause a partial denial of service (bsc#1272227). * CVE-2026-47027: unauthenticated attacker with network access via multiple protocols can cause a partial denial of service (bsc#1272228). * CVE-2026-47057: unauthenticated attacker with network access via multiple protocols can cause a hang or frequently repeatable crash (bsc#1272233). * CVE-2026-47058: unauthenticated attacker with network access via multiple protocols can gain unauthorized creation, deletion or modification access to critical data (bsc#1272234). * CVE-2026-47059: unauthenticated attacker with network access via multiple protocols can cause a partial denial of service (bsc#1272235). * CVE-2026-47063: unauthenticated attacker with network access via multiple protocols can gain unauthorized creation, deletion or modification access to critical data (bsc#1272236). * CVE-2026-60147: unauthenticated attacker with network access via multiple protocols can gain unauthorized update, insert, delete and read access to some(bsc#1272237). Other updates and bugfixes: * Upgrade to upstream tag jdk-11.0.32+9 (July 2026 CPU): * JDK-8200566: DistributionPointFetcher fails to fetch CRLs if the DistributionPoints field contains more than one DistributionPoint and the first one fails * JDK-8242314: use reproducible random in vmTestbase shared code * JDK-8252412: [macos11] system dynamic libraries removed from filesystem * JDK-8275405: Linking error for classes with lambda template parameters and virtual functions * JDK-8275843: Random crashes while the UI code is executed * JDK-8286562: GCC 12 reports some compiler warnings * JDK-8287491: compiler/jvmci/errors/TestInvalidDebugInfo.java fails new assert: assert((uint)t < T_CONFLICT + 1) failed: invalid type # * JDK-8292177: InitialSecurityProperty JFR event * JDK-8293691: converting a defined BasicType value to a string should not crash the VM * JDK-8298730: Refactor subsystem_file_line_contents and add docs and tests * JDK-8314555: Build with mawk fails on Windows * JDK-8323672: Suppress unwanted autoconf added flags in CC and CXX * JDK-8324243: Compilation failures in java.desktop module with gcc 14 * JDK-8325766: Extend CertificateBuilder to create trust and end entity certificates programmatically * JDK-8327071: [Testbug] g-tests for cgroup leave files in /tmp on linux * JDK-8336498: [macos] [build]: install-file macro may run into permission denied error * JDK-8342858: Make target mac-jdk-bundle fails on chmod command * JDK-8347740: java/io/File/createTempFile/SpecialTempFile.java failing * JDK-8347811: Container detection code for cgroups v2 should use cgroup.controllers * JDK-8349988: Change cgroup version detection logic to not depend on /proc/cgroups * JDK-8350749: Upgrade JLine to 3.29.0 * JDK-8351359: OperatingSystemMXBean: values from getCpuLoad and getProcessCpuLoad are stale after 24.8 days (Windows) * JDK-8353714: [17u] Backport of 8347740 incomplete * JDK-8354878: File Leak in CgroupSubsystemFactory::determine_type of cgroupSubsystem_linux.cpp:300 * JDK-8355077: Compiler error at splashscreen_gif.c due to unterminated string initialization * JDK-8363966: GHA: Switch cross-compiling sysroots to Debian trixie * JDK-8365098: make/RunTests.gmk generates a wrong path to test artifacts on Alpine * JDK-8365660: test/jdk/sun/security/pkcs11/KeyAgreement/ tests skipped without SkipExceprion * JDK-8366159: SkippedException is treated as a pass for pkcs11/KeyStore, pkcs11/SecretKeyFactory and pkcs11/SecureRandom * JDK-8367766: [11u] src/jdk.crypto.ec/share/native/libsunec/ /impl/mpi.c:321:3: error: 'tmp.dp' may be used uninitialized * JDK-8368041: Enhance TLS certificate handling * JDK-8368670: Deadlock in JFR on event register + class load * JDK-8369032: Add test to ensure serialized ICC_Profile stores only necessary optional data * JDK-8369506: Bytecode rewriting causes Java heap corruption on AArch64 * JDK-8371559: Intermittent timeouts in test javax/net/ssl/Stapling/HttpsUrlConnClient.java * JDK-8372351: Add 2 WISeKey roots * JDK-8373275: Improve DTLS handshaking * JDK-8374058: Enhance JPEG handling * JDK-8374888: Implement internal test cache to help UserIterCount test performance * JDK-8375065: Update LCMS to 2.18 * JDK-8377158: Enhance XBM image support * JDK-8377167: javax/imageio/ReadAbortTest.java throw NPE when x11 unavailable * JDK-8377498: Improve HttpServer handling * JDK-8377833: Enhance Jar file processing * JDK-8378218: MSYS2 reports cygwin triplet causing bash configure failure * JDK-8378631: Update Zlib Data Compression Library to Version 1.3.2 * JDK-8378687: Improve delegation of HttpURLConnection * JDK-8378823: AIX build fails after zlib updated by JDK-8378631 * JDK-8379685: Bump update version of OpenJDK: 11.0.32 * JDK-8380672: Improve certification checking * JDK-8380947: Add pull request template * JDK-8381039: Enhance AWT ImagingLib * JDK-8381049: Enhance Jar handling * JDK-8381185: Improve Nashorn index handling * JDK-8381195: Enhance Dataview Implementation * JDK-8381519: Enhance Der Value Handling * JDK-8381551: DisabledCurve test fails on Windows after disabling SHA1 * JDK-8381796: Enhance Certificate parsing * JDK-8383175: (tz) Update Timezone Data to 2026b * JDK-8383354: Update LCMS to 2.19.1 * JDK-8383473: Follow on from tzdata2026b time change to include temporary hack BC time change * JDK-8384158: GHA: Downgrade Windows GHA runners to windows-2022 temporarily * JDK-8384495: Update Libpng to 1.6.58 * JDK-8384902: Update GIFlib to 6.1.3 * JDK-8386551: Windows build broken because of MSys2/Make update * JDK-8387976: [11u] Remove designator DEFAULT_PROMOTED_VERSION_PRE=ea for release 11.0.32 * Make post scripts less noisy (bsc#1267355). * Use `libalternatives` instead of `update-alternatives` for distributions where `libalternatives` is available. ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Package Hub 15 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Packagehub-Subpackages-15-SP7-2026-3453=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP5-LTSS-2026-3453=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP5-2026-3453=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP4-2026-3453=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP5-LTSS-2026-3453=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP6-LTSS-2026-3453=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP6-2026-3453=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP4-ESPOS-2026-3453=1 * Legacy Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Legacy-15-SP7-2026-3453=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP5-ESPOS-2026-3453=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP4-LTSS-2026-3453=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP4-LTSS-2026-3453=1 ## Package List: * Legacy Module 15-SP7 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * java-11-openjdk-devel-11.0.32.0-150000.3.141.1 * java-11-openjdk-debuginfo-11.0.32.0-150000.3.141.1 * java-11-openjdk-demo-11.0.32.0-150000.3.141.1 * java-11-openjdk-11.0.32.0-150000.3.141.1 * java-11-openjdk-headless-11.0.32.0-150000.3.141.1 * java-11-openjdk-headless-debuginfo-11.0.32.0-150000.3.141.1 * java-11-openjdk-devel-debuginfo-11.0.32.0-150000.3.141.1 * java-11-openjdk-debugsource-11.0.32.0-150000.3.141.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 (ppc64le x86_64) * java-11-openjdk-devel-11.0.32.0-150000.3.141.1 * java-11-openjdk-demo-11.0.32.0-150000.3.141.1 * java-11-openjdk-11.0.32.0-150000.3.141.1 * java-11-openjdk-headless-11.0.32.0-150000.3.141.1 * java-11-openjdk-debugsource-11.0.32.0-150000.3.141.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * java-11-openjdk-devel-11.0.32.0-150000.3.141.1 * java-11-openjdk-demo-11.0.32.0-150000.3.141.1 * java-11-openjdk-11.0.32.0-150000.3.141.1 * java-11-openjdk-headless-11.0.32.0-150000.3.141.1 * java-11-openjdk-debugsource-11.0.32.0-150000.3.141.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 (ppc64le x86_64) * java-11-openjdk-11.0.32.0-150000.3.141.1 * java-11-openjdk-devel-11.0.32.0-150000.3.141.1 * java-11-openjdk-headless-11.0.32.0-150000.3.141.1 * java-11-openjdk-demo-11.0.32.0-150000.3.141.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 (aarch64 x86_64) * java-11-openjdk-devel-11.0.32.0-150000.3.141.1 * java-11-openjdk-demo-11.0.32.0-150000.3.141.1 * java-11-openjdk-11.0.32.0-150000.3.141.1 * java-11-openjdk-headless-11.0.32.0-150000.3.141.1 * java-11-openjdk-debugsource-11.0.32.0-150000.3.141.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 (ppc64le x86_64) * java-11-openjdk-devel-11.0.32.0-150000.3.141.1 * java-11-openjdk-debuginfo-11.0.32.0-150000.3.141.1 * java-11-openjdk-demo-11.0.32.0-150000.3.141.1 * java-11-openjdk-11.0.32.0-150000.3.141.1 * java-11-openjdk-headless-11.0.32.0-150000.3.141.1 * java-11-openjdk-headless-debuginfo-11.0.32.0-150000.3.141.1 * java-11-openjdk-devel-debuginfo-11.0.32.0-150000.3.141.1 * java-11-openjdk-debugsource-11.0.32.0-150000.3.141.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * java-11-openjdk-11.0.32.0-150000.3.141.1 * java-11-openjdk-devel-11.0.32.0-150000.3.141.1 * java-11-openjdk-headless-11.0.32.0-150000.3.141.1 * java-11-openjdk-demo-11.0.32.0-150000.3.141.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * java-11-openjdk-devel-11.0.32.0-150000.3.141.1 * java-11-openjdk-debuginfo-11.0.32.0-150000.3.141.1 * java-11-openjdk-demo-11.0.32.0-150000.3.141.1 * java-11-openjdk-11.0.32.0-150000.3.141.1 * java-11-openjdk-headless-debuginfo-11.0.32.0-150000.3.141.1 * java-11-openjdk-headless-11.0.32.0-150000.3.141.1 * java-11-openjdk-devel-debuginfo-11.0.32.0-150000.3.141.1 * java-11-openjdk-debugsource-11.0.32.0-150000.3.141.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 (aarch64 x86_64) * java-11-openjdk-11.0.32.0-150000.3.141.1 * java-11-openjdk-devel-11.0.32.0-150000.3.141.1 * java-11-openjdk-headless-11.0.32.0-150000.3.141.1 * java-11-openjdk-demo-11.0.32.0-150000.3.141.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 (aarch64 x86_64) * java-11-openjdk-devel-11.0.32.0-150000.3.141.1 * java-11-openjdk-demo-11.0.32.0-150000.3.141.1 * java-11-openjdk-11.0.32.0-150000.3.141.1 * java-11-openjdk-headless-11.0.32.0-150000.3.141.1 * java-11-openjdk-debugsource-11.0.32.0-150000.3.141.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 (aarch64 x86_64) * java-11-openjdk-11.0.32.0-150000.3.141.1 * java-11-openjdk-headless-11.0.32.0-150000.3.141.1 * java-11-openjdk-devel-11.0.32.0-150000.3.141.1 * java-11-openjdk-demo-11.0.32.0-150000.3.141.1 * SUSE Package Hub 15 15-SP7 (noarch) * java-11-openjdk-javadoc-11.0.32.0-150000.3.141.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-41254.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46917.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46968.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-47010.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-47021.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-47027.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-47057.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-47058.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-47059.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-47063.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-60147.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264994 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267355 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272223 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272224 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272225 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272227 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272228 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272233 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272234 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272235 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272236 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272237 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 3 17:04:35 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 03 Aug 2026 17:04:35 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3452-1: important: Security update for bind Message-ID: <178577667574.66.15646656726035409958@438c6482d549> # Security update for bind Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3452-1 Release Date: 2026-08-03T11:34:56Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1271982 * bsc#1271983 * bsc#1271984 * bsc#1271986 * bsc#1271987 * bsc#1271988 * bsc#1271989 * bsc#1271990 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-10723 * CVE-2026-10822 * CVE-2026-11331 * CVE-2026-11622 * CVE-2026-11721 * CVE-2026-12617 * CVE-2026-13204 * CVE-2026-13321 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-10723 ( SUSE ): 8.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:H/SA:N * CVE-2026-10723 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-10723 ( NVD ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-10822 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:A/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-10822 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-10822 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-11331 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-11331 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-11331 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-11622 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-11622 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-11622 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-11721 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-11721 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-11721 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-12617 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-12617 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-12617 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-13204 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-13204 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-13204 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-13321 ( SUSE ): 9.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:H/SA:N * CVE-2026-13321 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-13321 ( NVD ): 8.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:N/I:H/A:N Affected Products: * openSUSE Leap 15.6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 An update that solves eight vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for bind fixes the following issues: * CVE-2026-10723: accepting incorrect child-zone NSEC3 records as valid can allow an attacker to forge authenticated NXDOMAIN responses for sibling zones (bsc#1271982). * CVE-2026-10822: storing a DNS key record with an invalid PRIVATEDNS algorithm identifier length can trigger a consistency check failure (bsc#1271983). * CVE-2026-11331: handling NAMETOOLONG error conditions incorrectly during RPZ wildcard CNAME processing can allow bypassing RPZ rules or triggering process exits (bsc#1271984). * CVE-2026-11622: DNSSEC validating resolver under a random subdomain attack can suffer from runaway memory usage exceeding max-cache-size and affecting response rate (bsc#1271986). * CVE-2026-11721: RRSIG with fewer labels than its containing zone when synth- from-dnssec is enabled can lead to wildcard generation (bsc#1271987). * CVE-2026-12617: delayed or specific CNAME/DNAME query responses combined with positive A record responses can trigger an assertion failure (bsc#1271988). * CVE-2026-13204: validating a domain covered by both NSEC and NSEC3 with an RRSIG for only one type can trigger an assertion failure (bsc#1271989). * CVE-2026-13321: NSEC records with a `Next Domain Name` pointing outside the signer's zone can allow cross-zone cache poisoning and authenticated denial- of-service responses (bsc#1271990). * Update to release 9.18.50: * Remove ineffective TCP fallback after repeated UDP timeouts. * Fall back to TCP on receipt of a UDP response with a mismatched query ID. * Fix DNS64 owner case after DNAME restart. * Clear REDIRECT flag when it isn't needed. ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP6-LTSS-2026-3452=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP6-2026-3452=1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3452=1 ## Package List: * openSUSE Leap 15.6 (aarch64 i586 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * bind-utils-9.18.50-150600.3.32.1 * bind-debuginfo-9.18.50-150600.3.32.1 * bind-9.18.50-150600.3.32.1 * bind-debugsource-9.18.50-150600.3.32.1 * bind-utils-debuginfo-9.18.50-150600.3.32.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 (noarch) * bind-doc-9.18.50-150600.3.32.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS (noarch) * bind-doc-9.18.50-150600.3.32.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * bind-utils-9.18.50-150600.3.32.1 * bind-debuginfo-9.18.50-150600.3.32.1 * bind-9.18.50-150600.3.32.1 * bind-debugsource-9.18.50-150600.3.32.1 * bind-utils-debuginfo-9.18.50-150600.3.32.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 (ppc64le x86_64) * bind-utils-9.18.50-150600.3.32.1 * bind-debuginfo-9.18.50-150600.3.32.1 * bind-9.18.50-150600.3.32.1 * bind-debugsource-9.18.50-150600.3.32.1 * bind-utils-debuginfo-9.18.50-150600.3.32.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 (noarch) * bind-doc-9.18.50-150600.3.32.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-10723.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-10822.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-11331.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-11622.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-11721.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-12617.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-13204.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-13321.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271982 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271983 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271984 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271986 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271987 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271988 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271989 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271990 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 3 17:05:44 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 03 Aug 2026 17:05:44 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3451-1: important: Security update for xen Message-ID: <178577674467.66.2534067811290668896@438c6482d549> # Security update for xen Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3451-1 Release Date: 2026-08-03T11:33:32Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1271528 * bsc#1271530 * bsc#1271531 * bsc#1271532 * bsc#1271533 * bsc#1271534 * bsc#1271535 * bsc#1271537 * bsc#1271538 * bsc#1271539 * bsc#1271947 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-42493 * CVE-2026-42494 * CVE-2026-42495 * CVE-2026-62423 * CVE-2026-62424 * CVE-2026-62425 * CVE-2026-62426 * CVE-2026-62427 * CVE-2026-62428 * CVE-2026-62429 * CVE-2026-62430 * CVE-2026-62432 * CVE-2026-62433 * CVE-2026-62434 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-42493 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:H * CVE-2026-42493 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-42493 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-42494 ( SUSE ): 8.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-42494 ( SUSE ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-42494 ( NVD ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-42495 ( SUSE ): 8.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-42495 ( SUSE ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-42495 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-62423 ( SUSE ): 8.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-62423 ( SUSE ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-62423 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-62424 ( SUSE ): 8.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-62424 ( SUSE ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-62424 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-62425 ( SUSE ): 8.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-62425 ( SUSE ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-62425 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-62426 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:H * CVE-2026-62426 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-62426 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-62427 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:H * CVE-2026-62427 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-62427 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-62428 ( SUSE ): 8.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-62428 ( SUSE ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-62428 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-62429 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:L/SI:L/SA:H * CVE-2026-62429 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-62429 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-62430 ( SUSE ): 2.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-62430 ( SUSE ): 2.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-62430 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-62432 ( SUSE ): 8.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:L/SI:L/SA:H * CVE-2026-62432 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-62432 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-62433 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:H/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-62433 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-62433 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-62434 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:L/SI:L/SA:H * CVE-2026-62434 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-62434 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 12 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS Extended Security * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 12 SP5 An update that solves 14 vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for xen fixes the following issues * CVE-2026-42493: x86 shadow paging is deprecated (bsc#1271528). * CVE-2026-42494,CVE-2026-42495,CVE-2026-62423,CVE-2026-62424,CVE-2026-62425: buffer overruns in libfsimage iso9660 handling (bsc#1271530). * CVE-2026-62426,CVE-2026-62427: sysctl and platform-op locks open to abuse (bsc#1271531). * CVE-2026-62428: grant-table: type confusion in grant-copy (bsc#1271532). * CVE-2026-62429: vNUMA domain cleanup may race other operations (bsc#1271534). * CVE-2026-62430: x86: out-of-bounds read in vRTC emulation (bsc#1271535). * CVE-2026-62432: evtchn: race between FIFO expand and reset (bsc#1271537). * CVE-2026-62433: correct buffer checks for DM_OP hypercalls (bsc#1271538). * CVE-2026-62434: PoD: don't try to reclaim special pages (bsc#1271539). * Pygrub is only supported in de-privileged mode (XSA-508) (bsc#1271947). ## Special Instructions and Notes: * Please reboot the system after installing this update. ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS Extended Security zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-SERVER-12-SP5-LTSS-EXTENDED-SECURITY-2026-3451=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-SERVER-12-SP5-LTSS-2026-3451=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS Extended Security (x86_64) * xen-tools-4.12.4_72-3.148.4 * xen-tools-debuginfo-4.12.4_72-3.148.4 * xen-tools-domU-debuginfo-4.12.4_72-3.148.4 * xen-libs-32bit-4.12.4_72-3.148.4 * xen-libs-debuginfo-4.12.4_72-3.148.4 * xen-libs-debuginfo-32bit-4.12.4_72-3.148.4 * xen-devel-4.12.4_72-3.148.4 * xen-libs-4.12.4_72-3.148.4 * xen-tools-domU-4.12.4_72-3.148.4 * xen-debugsource-4.12.4_72-3.148.4 * xen-doc-html-4.12.4_72-3.148.4 * xen-4.12.4_72-3.148.4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS (x86_64) * xen-tools-4.12.4_72-3.148.4 * xen-tools-debuginfo-4.12.4_72-3.148.4 * xen-tools-domU-debuginfo-4.12.4_72-3.148.4 * xen-libs-32bit-4.12.4_72-3.148.4 * xen-libs-debuginfo-4.12.4_72-3.148.4 * xen-libs-4.12.4_72-3.148.4 * xen-libs-debuginfo-32bit-4.12.4_72-3.148.4 * xen-devel-4.12.4_72-3.148.4 * xen-4.12.4_72-3.148.4 * xen-tools-domU-4.12.4_72-3.148.4 * xen-debugsource-4.12.4_72-3.148.4 * xen-doc-html-4.12.4_72-3.148.4 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-42493.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-42494.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-42495.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-62423.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-62424.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-62425.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-62426.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-62427.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-62428.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-62429.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-62430.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-62432.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-62433.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-62434.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271528 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271530 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271531 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271532 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271533 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271534 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271535 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271537 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271538 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271539 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271947 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 3 17:06:23 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 03 Aug 2026 17:06:23 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3450-1: moderate: Security update for containerd Message-ID: <178577678363.66.2885583711618972563@438c6482d549> # Security update for containerd Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3450-1 Release Date: 2026-08-03T11:26:55Z Rating: moderate References: * bsc#1262266 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-33814 * CVE-2026-34986 * CVE-2026-35469 * CVE-2026-39821 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-33814 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-33814 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-33814 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-33814 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-34986 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-34986 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-34986 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-34986 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-35469 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-35469 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-35469 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-35469 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-39821 ( SUSE ): 9.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-39821 ( SUSE ): 7.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-39821 ( NVD ): 9.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-39821 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:N Affected Products: * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 * Containers Module 15-SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.3 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.3 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 An update that solves four vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for containerd fixes the following issues: * CVE-2026-35469: github.com/moby/spdystream: memory amplification in SPDY frame parsing leads to denial of service (bsc#1262266). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-5.4-2026-3450=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-5.4-2026-3450=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.3 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-5.3-2026-3450=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.3 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-5.3-2026-3450=1 * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Basesystem-15-SP7-2026-3450=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-5.5-2026-3450=1 * Containers Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Containers-15-SP7-2026-3450=1 ## Package List: * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * containerd-1.7.29-150000.142.1 * Containers Module 15-SP7 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * containerd-devel-1.7.29-150000.142.1 * containerd-ctr-1.7.29-150000.142.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.5 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * containerd-1.7.29-150000.142.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.3 (aarch64 s390x x86_64) * containerd-1.7.29-150000.142.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.3 (aarch64 s390x x86_64) * containerd-1.7.29-150000.142.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.4 (aarch64 s390x x86_64) * containerd-1.7.29-150000.142.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.4 (aarch64 s390x x86_64) * containerd-1.7.29-150000.142.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-33814.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-34986.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-35469.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-39821.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262266 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 3 17:07:02 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 03 Aug 2026 17:07:02 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3449-1: important: Security update for rrdtool Message-ID: <178577682267.66.14274011619644808469@438c6482d549> # Security update for rrdtool Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3449-1 Release Date: 2026-08-03T11:20:58Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1267243 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-43958 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-43958 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43958 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43958 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 An update that solves one vulnerability can now be installed. ## Description: This update for rrdtool fixes the following issue * CVE-2026-43958: stack buffer overflow in `rrdcached` `handle_request_create()` can lead to local privilege escalation via unbounded DS/RRA arguments (bsc#1267243). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP4-LTSS-2026-3449=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP5-LTSS-2026-3449=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP5-LTSS-2026-3449=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP4-LTSS-2026-3449=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP5-ESPOS-2026-3449=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP4-ESPOS-2026-3449=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP4-2026-3449=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP5-2026-3449=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * perl-rrdtool-debuginfo-1.7.0-150000.6.6.1 * rrdtool-1.7.0-150000.6.6.1 * perl-rrdtool-1.7.0-150000.6.6.1 * rrdtool-debuginfo-1.7.0-150000.6.6.1 * librrd8-1.7.0-150000.6.6.1 * librrd8-debuginfo-1.7.0-150000.6.6.1 * rrdtool-debugsource-1.7.0-150000.6.6.1 * rrdtool-devel-1.7.0-150000.6.6.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 (aarch64 x86_64) * perl-rrdtool-debuginfo-1.7.0-150000.6.6.1 * rrdtool-1.7.0-150000.6.6.1 * perl-rrdtool-1.7.0-150000.6.6.1 * librrd8-1.7.0-150000.6.6.1 * librrd8-debuginfo-1.7.0-150000.6.6.1 * rrdtool-debuginfo-1.7.0-150000.6.6.1 * rrdtool-debugsource-1.7.0-150000.6.6.1 * rrdtool-devel-1.7.0-150000.6.6.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 (aarch64 x86_64) * perl-rrdtool-debuginfo-1.7.0-150000.6.6.1 * rrdtool-1.7.0-150000.6.6.1 * perl-rrdtool-1.7.0-150000.6.6.1 * librrd8-1.7.0-150000.6.6.1 * librrd8-debuginfo-1.7.0-150000.6.6.1 * rrdtool-debuginfo-1.7.0-150000.6.6.1 * rrdtool-debugsource-1.7.0-150000.6.6.1 * rrdtool-devel-1.7.0-150000.6.6.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 (aarch64 x86_64) * perl-rrdtool-debuginfo-1.7.0-150000.6.6.1 * rrdtool-1.7.0-150000.6.6.1 * perl-rrdtool-1.7.0-150000.6.6.1 * rrdtool-debuginfo-1.7.0-150000.6.6.1 * librrd8-debuginfo-1.7.0-150000.6.6.1 * librrd8-1.7.0-150000.6.6.1 * rrdtool-debugsource-1.7.0-150000.6.6.1 * rrdtool-devel-1.7.0-150000.6.6.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * perl-rrdtool-debuginfo-1.7.0-150000.6.6.1 * rrdtool-1.7.0-150000.6.6.1 * librrd8-1.7.0-150000.6.6.1 * rrdtool-debuginfo-1.7.0-150000.6.6.1 * librrd8-debuginfo-1.7.0-150000.6.6.1 * perl-rrdtool-1.7.0-150000.6.6.1 * rrdtool-debugsource-1.7.0-150000.6.6.1 * rrdtool-devel-1.7.0-150000.6.6.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 (ppc64le x86_64) * perl-rrdtool-debuginfo-1.7.0-150000.6.6.1 * rrdtool-1.7.0-150000.6.6.1 * perl-rrdtool-1.7.0-150000.6.6.1 * rrdtool-debuginfo-1.7.0-150000.6.6.1 * librrd8-debuginfo-1.7.0-150000.6.6.1 * librrd8-1.7.0-150000.6.6.1 * rrdtool-debugsource-1.7.0-150000.6.6.1 * rrdtool-devel-1.7.0-150000.6.6.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 (aarch64 x86_64) * perl-rrdtool-debuginfo-1.7.0-150000.6.6.1 * rrdtool-1.7.0-150000.6.6.1 * perl-rrdtool-1.7.0-150000.6.6.1 * rrdtool-debuginfo-1.7.0-150000.6.6.1 * librrd8-debuginfo-1.7.0-150000.6.6.1 * librrd8-1.7.0-150000.6.6.1 * rrdtool-debugsource-1.7.0-150000.6.6.1 * rrdtool-devel-1.7.0-150000.6.6.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 (ppc64le x86_64) * perl-rrdtool-debuginfo-1.7.0-150000.6.6.1 * rrdtool-1.7.0-150000.6.6.1 * perl-rrdtool-1.7.0-150000.6.6.1 * librrd8-1.7.0-150000.6.6.1 * librrd8-debuginfo-1.7.0-150000.6.6.1 * rrdtool-debuginfo-1.7.0-150000.6.6.1 * rrdtool-debugsource-1.7.0-150000.6.6.1 * rrdtool-devel-1.7.0-150000.6.6.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43958.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267243 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 3 17:07:46 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 03 Aug 2026 17:07:46 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3448-1: important: Security update for nginx Message-ID: <178577686662.66.13983858771168276597@438c6482d549> # Security update for nginx Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3448-1 Release Date: 2026-08-03T11:17:08Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1267525 * bsc#1268492 * bsc#1268495 * bsc#1271514 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-42055 * CVE-2026-42533 * CVE-2026-48142 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-42055 ( SUSE ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-42055 ( NVD ): 9.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-42055 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-42055 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-42533 ( SUSE ): 9.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-42533 ( SUSE ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-42533 ( NVD ): 9.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-42533 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-48142 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-48142 ( NVD ): 6.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-48142 ( NVD ): 4.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:L Affected Products: * openSUSE Leap 15.4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 An update that solves three vulnerabilities and has one security fix can now be installed. ## Description: This update for nginx fixes the following issues: * CVE-2026-42055: heap buffer overflow in the `ngx_http_proxy_v2_module` and `ngx_http_grpc_module` modules (bsc#1268492). * CVE-2026-42533: heap buffer overflow in the `map` directive and regex matching (bsc#1271514). * CVE-2026-48142: heap buffer overread in the `ngx_http_charset_module` module (bsc#1268495). * Remote denial of service via the HTTP/2 bomb exploit (bsc#1267525). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP5-LTSS-2026-3448=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP4-2026-3448=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP5-LTSS-2026-3448=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP5-ESPOS-2026-3448=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP4-LTSS-2026-3448=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP4-ESPOS-2026-3448=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP4-LTSS-2026-3448=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP5-2026-3448=1 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3448=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 (aarch64 x86_64) * nginx-debuginfo-1.21.5-150400.3.25.1 * nginx-1.21.5-150400.3.25.1 * nginx-debugsource-1.21.5-150400.3.25.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 (noarch) * nginx-source-1.21.5-150400.3.25.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * nginx-debuginfo-1.21.5-150400.3.25.1 * nginx-1.21.5-150400.3.25.1 * nginx-debugsource-1.21.5-150400.3.25.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS (noarch) * nginx-source-1.21.5-150400.3.25.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 (aarch64 x86_64) * nginx-debuginfo-1.21.5-150400.3.25.1 * nginx-1.21.5-150400.3.25.1 * nginx-debugsource-1.21.5-150400.3.25.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 (noarch) * nginx-source-1.21.5-150400.3.25.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 (aarch64 i586 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * nginx-debuginfo-1.21.5-150400.3.25.1 * nginx-1.21.5-150400.3.25.1 * nginx-debugsource-1.21.5-150400.3.25.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 (noarch) * nginx-source-1.21.5-150400.3.25.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * nginx-debuginfo-1.21.5-150400.3.25.1 * nginx-1.21.5-150400.3.25.1 * nginx-debugsource-1.21.5-150400.3.25.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS (noarch) * nginx-source-1.21.5-150400.3.25.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 (noarch) * nginx-source-1.21.5-150400.3.25.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 (aarch64 x86_64) * nginx-debuginfo-1.21.5-150400.3.25.1 * nginx-1.21.5-150400.3.25.1 * nginx-debugsource-1.21.5-150400.3.25.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 (aarch64 x86_64) * nginx-debuginfo-1.21.5-150400.3.25.1 * nginx-1.21.5-150400.3.25.1 * nginx-debugsource-1.21.5-150400.3.25.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 (noarch) * nginx-source-1.21.5-150400.3.25.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 (noarch) * nginx-source-1.21.5-150400.3.25.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 (ppc64le x86_64) * nginx-debuginfo-1.21.5-150400.3.25.1 * nginx-1.21.5-150400.3.25.1 * nginx-debugsource-1.21.5-150400.3.25.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 (ppc64le x86_64) * nginx-debuginfo-1.21.5-150400.3.25.1 * nginx-1.21.5-150400.3.25.1 * nginx-debugsource-1.21.5-150400.3.25.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 (noarch) * nginx-source-1.21.5-150400.3.25.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-42055.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-42533.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-48142.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267525 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268492 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268495 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271514 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 3 20:30:25 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 03 Aug 2026 20:30:25 -0000 Subject: SUSE-RU-2026:3467-1: important: Recommended update for sap-suse-cluster-connector Message-ID: <178578902530.99.14852885695596119148@343aec21e6f1> # Recommended update for sap-suse-cluster-connector Announcement ID: SUSE-RU-2026:3467-1 Release Date: 2026-08-03T13:14:52Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1178723 * bsc#1178779 * bsc#1246872 * bsc#1271203 Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 12 SP5 An update that has four fixes can now be installed. ## Description: This update for sap-suse-cluster-connector fixes the following issues: * Update to version 3.1.4: * Fix typos and update help message (bsc#1246872) * Fix typos in man page sap_suse_cluster_connector.8 (bsc#1178723) * Update sap_suse_cluster_connector.8 to explain the output of lsr (list-sap-resources) (bsc#1178779) * remove old /usr/local/bin/sap_cluster_connector link from postinstall. * With current version 3 of the 'SAP HA Script Connector Library' this link is not needed. (bsc#1271203) * add require for perl and syslog * fix license file location (%license instead of %doc) ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 12 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-SAP-12-SP5-2026-3467=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 12 SP5 (noarch) * sap-suse-cluster-connector-3.1.4-17.1 ## References: * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1178723 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1178779 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1246872 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271203 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 3 20:30:55 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 03 Aug 2026 20:30:55 -0000 Subject: SUSE-RU-2026:3466-1: important: Recommended update for sap-suse-cluster-connector Message-ID: <178578905565.99.9748104931412241449@343aec21e6f1> # Recommended update for sap-suse-cluster-connector Announcement ID: SUSE-RU-2026:3466-1 Release Date: 2026-08-03T13:14:42Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1178723 * bsc#1178779 * bsc#1244439 * bsc#1246872 * bsc#1271203 Affected Products: * SAP Applications Module 15-SP4 * SAP Applications Module 15-SP5 * SAP Applications Module 15-SP6 * SAP Applications Module 15-SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 An update that has five fixes can now be installed. ## Description: This update for sap-suse-cluster-connector fixes the following issues: * Update to version 3.1.4: * Fix typos and update help message (bsc#1246872) * Fix typos in man page sap_suse_cluster_connector.8 (bsc#1178723) * Update sap_suse_cluster_connector.8 to explain the output of lsr (list-sap-resources) (bsc#1178779) * remove old /usr/local/bin/sap_cluster_connector link from postinstall. * With current version 3 of the 'SAP HA Script Connector Library' this link is not needed. (bsc#1271203) * add require for perl and syslog * fix license file location (%license instead of %doc) ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SAP Applications Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-SAP-Applications-15-SP7-2026-3466=1 * SAP Applications Module 15-SP6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-SAP-Applications-15-SP6-2026-3466=1 * SAP Applications Module 15-SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-SAP-Applications-15-SP4-2026-3466=1 * SAP Applications Module 15-SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-SAP-Applications-15-SP5-2026-3466=1 ## Package List: * SAP Applications Module 15-SP4 (noarch) * sap-suse-cluster-connector-3.1.4-150100.7.9.1 * SAP Applications Module 15-SP6 (noarch) * sap-suse-cluster-connector-3.1.4-150100.7.9.1 * SAP Applications Module 15-SP7 (noarch) * sap-suse-cluster-connector-3.1.4-150100.7.9.1 * SAP Applications Module 15-SP5 (noarch) * sap-suse-cluster-connector-3.1.4-150100.7.9.1 ## References: * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1178723 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1178779 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1244439 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1246872 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271203 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 3 20:31:21 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 03 Aug 2026 20:31:21 -0000 Subject: SUSE-RU-2026:3465-1: moderate: Recommended update for saptune Message-ID: <178578908152.99.16573016297873942204@343aec21e6f1> # Recommended update for saptune Announcement ID: SUSE-RU-2026:3465-1 Release Date: 2026-08-03T13:13:32Z Rating: moderate References: * bsc#1262794 * bsc#1263044 * bsc#1268026 Affected Products: * openSUSE Leap 15.4 * SAP Applications Module 15-SP4 * SAP Applications Module 15-SP5 * SAP Applications Module 15-SP6 * SAP Applications Module 15-SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 An update that has three fixes can now be installed. ## Description: This update for saptune fixes the following issues: * update to version 3.2.4: * Fix problem with blk-tag handling (bsc#1268026) * Fix 'saptune check' to support a masked sapconf.service * SLE 16 - tsx=auto is the new default starting with kernel 6.12.0-160000.33-default * Add rpm check to Note 3577842 to require at least kernel-default version 6.12.0-160000.33.1 (bsc#1263044) * SLE 16 SAP Note 3565382 updated pattern cockpit is now optional (bsc#1262794) * SLE 16 SAP Note 3577842 updated to official release state * SLE 16 SAP Note 3565382 updated to official release state * added 'yama' setting * SAP Note 1275776 updated to Version 57 * SAP Note 2684254 updated to Version 29 ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * openSUSE Leap 15.4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3465=1 * SAP Applications Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-SAP-Applications-15-SP7-2026-3465=1 * SAP Applications Module 15-SP6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-SAP-Applications-15-SP6-2026-3465=1 * SAP Applications Module 15-SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-SAP-Applications-15-SP5-2026-3465=1 * SAP Applications Module 15-SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-SAP-Applications-15-SP4-2026-3465=1 ## Package List: * SAP Applications Module 15-SP7 (ppc64le x86_64) * saptune-debuginfo-3.2.4-150400.15.41.1 * saptune-3.2.4-150400.15.41.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 (ppc64le x86_64) * saptune-debuginfo-3.2.4-150400.15.41.1 * saptune-3.2.4-150400.15.41.1 * SAP Applications Module 15-SP5 (ppc64le x86_64) * saptune-debuginfo-3.2.4-150400.15.41.1 * saptune-3.2.4-150400.15.41.1 * SAP Applications Module 15-SP4 (ppc64le x86_64) * saptune-debuginfo-3.2.4-150400.15.41.1 * saptune-3.2.4-150400.15.41.1 * SAP Applications Module 15-SP6 (ppc64le x86_64) * saptune-debuginfo-3.2.4-150400.15.41.1 * saptune-3.2.4-150400.15.41.1 ## References: * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262794 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263044 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268026 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 3 20:31:56 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 03 Aug 2026 20:31:56 -0000 Subject: SUSE-RU-2026:3464-1: moderate: Recommended update for saptune Message-ID: <178578911614.99.1641593310483916229@343aec21e6f1> # Recommended update for saptune Announcement ID: SUSE-RU-2026:3464-1 Release Date: 2026-08-03T13:13:07Z Rating: moderate References: * bsc#1262794 * bsc#1263044 * bsc#1268026 Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 12 SP5 An update that has three fixes can now be installed. ## Description: This update for saptune fixes the following issues: * update to version 3.2.4: * Fix problem with blk-tag handling (bsc#1268026) * Fix 'saptune check' to support a masked sapconf.service * SLE 16 - tsx=auto is the new default starting with kernel 6.12.0-160000.33-default * Add rpm check to Note 3577842 to require at least kernel-default version 6.12.0-160000.33.1 (bsc#1263044) * SLE 16 SAP Note 3565382 updated pattern cockpit is now optional (bsc#1262794) * SLE 16 SAP Note 3577842 updated to official release state * SLE 16 SAP Note 3565382 updated to official release state * added 'yama' setting * SAP Note 1275776 updated to Version 57 * SAP Note 2684254 updated to Version 29 ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 12 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-SAP-12-SP5-2026-3464=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 12 SP5 (ppc64le x86_64) * saptune-debuginfo-3.2.4-4.55.1 * saptune-3.2.4-4.55.1 ## References: * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262794 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263044 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268026 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 3 20:32:27 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 03 Aug 2026 20:32:27 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3463-1: moderate: Security update for libssh Message-ID: <178578914761.99.6883866999316175162@343aec21e6f1> # Security update for libssh Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3463-1 Release Date: 2026-08-03T12:18:59Z Rating: moderate References: * bsc#1272164 * bsc#1272165 * bsc#1272166 * bsc#1272167 * bsc#1272168 * bsc#1272169 * bsc#1272171 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-59843 * CVE-2026-59844 * CVE-2026-59845 * CVE-2026-59846 * CVE-2026-59847 * CVE-2026-59848 * CVE-2026-59850 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-59843 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-59843 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-59843 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-59844 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-59844 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-59844 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-59845 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:H * CVE-2026-59845 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-59845 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:R/S:C/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-59845 ( NVD ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:R/S:C/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-59846 ( SUSE ): 2.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:A/VC:L/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-59846 ( SUSE ): 3.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:R/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-59846 ( NVD ): 3.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:R/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-59847 ( SUSE ): 8.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-59847 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:L * CVE-2026-59847 ( NVD ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-59847 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-59848 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-59848 ( SUSE ): 3.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-59848 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-59850 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-59850 ( SUSE ): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-59850 ( NVD ): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-59850 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H Affected Products: * openSUSE Leap 15.4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.3 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.3 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 An update that solves seven vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for libssh fixes the following issues: * CVE-2026-59843: denial of service via zero advertised channel packet size (bsc#1272164). * CVE-2026-59844: denial of service via oversized SFTP read length (bsc#1272165). * CVE-2026-59845: denial of service via unchecked ProxyCommand fork() failure (bsc#1272166). * CVE-2026-59846: information disclosure via ProxyCommand %r username expansion (bsc#1272167). * CVE-2026-59847: integrity downgrade via OpenSSL AES-GCM tag verification (bsc#1272168). * CVE-2026-59848: denial of service via SFTP responses with unknown request IDs (bsc#1272169). * CVE-2026-59850: use-after-free via data callbacks on closed channels (bsc#1272171). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP5-LTSS-2026-3463=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP5-LTSS-2026-3463=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-5.5-2026-3463=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP4-2026-3463=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP5-ESPOS-2026-3463=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP4-LTSS-2026-3463=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP4-LTSS-2026-3463=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.3 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-5.3-2026-3463=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.3 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-5.3-2026-3463=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP5-2026-3463=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP4-ESPOS-2026-3463=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-5.4-2026-3463=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-5.4-2026-3463=1 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3463=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 (ppc64le x86_64) * libssh-devel-0.9.8-150400.3.20.1 * libssh-config-0.9.8-150400.3.20.1 * libssh-debugsource-0.9.8-150400.3.20.1 * libssh4-debuginfo-0.9.8-150400.3.20.1 * libssh4-0.9.8-150400.3.20.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 (x86_64) * libssh4-32bit-debuginfo-0.9.8-150400.3.20.1 * libssh4-32bit-0.9.8-150400.3.20.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 (aarch64 x86_64) * libssh-devel-0.9.8-150400.3.20.1 * libssh4-0.9.8-150400.3.20.1 * libssh-config-0.9.8-150400.3.20.1 * libssh4-debuginfo-0.9.8-150400.3.20.1 * libssh-debugsource-0.9.8-150400.3.20.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 (x86_64) * libssh4-32bit-debuginfo-0.9.8-150400.3.20.1 * libssh4-32bit-0.9.8-150400.3.20.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 (aarch64 i586 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * libssh-devel-0.9.8-150400.3.20.1 * libssh-config-0.9.8-150400.3.20.1 * libssh-debugsource-0.9.8-150400.3.20.1 * libssh4-debuginfo-0.9.8-150400.3.20.1 * libssh4-0.9.8-150400.3.20.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 (x86_64) * libssh4-32bit-debuginfo-0.9.8-150400.3.20.1 * libssh4-32bit-0.9.8-150400.3.20.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 (aarch64_ilp32) * libssh4-64bit-debuginfo-0.9.8-150400.3.20.1 * libssh4-64bit-0.9.8-150400.3.20.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * libssh-devel-0.9.8-150400.3.20.1 * libssh4-0.9.8-150400.3.20.1 * libssh-config-0.9.8-150400.3.20.1 * libssh4-debuginfo-0.9.8-150400.3.20.1 * libssh-debugsource-0.9.8-150400.3.20.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS (x86_64) * libssh4-32bit-debuginfo-0.9.8-150400.3.20.1 * libssh4-32bit-0.9.8-150400.3.20.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * libssh-devel-0.9.8-150400.3.20.1 * libssh4-0.9.8-150400.3.20.1 * libssh-config-0.9.8-150400.3.20.1 * libssh4-debuginfo-0.9.8-150400.3.20.1 * libssh-debugsource-0.9.8-150400.3.20.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS (x86_64) * libssh4-32bit-debuginfo-0.9.8-150400.3.20.1 * libssh4-32bit-0.9.8-150400.3.20.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.4 (aarch64 s390x x86_64) * libssh-config-0.9.8-150400.3.20.1 * libssh4-debuginfo-0.9.8-150400.3.20.1 * libssh-debugsource-0.9.8-150400.3.20.1 * libssh4-0.9.8-150400.3.20.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.4 (aarch64 s390x x86_64) * libssh-config-0.9.8-150400.3.20.1 * libssh4-debuginfo-0.9.8-150400.3.20.1 * libssh-debugsource-0.9.8-150400.3.20.1 * libssh4-0.9.8-150400.3.20.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 (ppc64le x86_64) * libssh-devel-0.9.8-150400.3.20.1 * libssh4-0.9.8-150400.3.20.1 * libssh-config-0.9.8-150400.3.20.1 * libssh4-debuginfo-0.9.8-150400.3.20.1 * libssh-debugsource-0.9.8-150400.3.20.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 (x86_64) * libssh4-32bit-debuginfo-0.9.8-150400.3.20.1 * libssh4-32bit-0.9.8-150400.3.20.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 (aarch64 x86_64) * libssh-devel-0.9.8-150400.3.20.1 * libssh4-0.9.8-150400.3.20.1 * libssh-config-0.9.8-150400.3.20.1 * libssh4-debuginfo-0.9.8-150400.3.20.1 * libssh-debugsource-0.9.8-150400.3.20.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 (x86_64) * libssh4-32bit-debuginfo-0.9.8-150400.3.20.1 * libssh4-32bit-0.9.8-150400.3.20.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 (aarch64 x86_64) * libssh-devel-0.9.8-150400.3.20.1 * libssh4-0.9.8-150400.3.20.1 * libssh-config-0.9.8-150400.3.20.1 * libssh4-debuginfo-0.9.8-150400.3.20.1 * libssh-debugsource-0.9.8-150400.3.20.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 (x86_64) * libssh4-32bit-debuginfo-0.9.8-150400.3.20.1 * libssh4-32bit-0.9.8-150400.3.20.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 (aarch64 x86_64) * libssh-devel-0.9.8-150400.3.20.1 * libssh-config-0.9.8-150400.3.20.1 * libssh-debugsource-0.9.8-150400.3.20.1 * libssh4-debuginfo-0.9.8-150400.3.20.1 * libssh4-0.9.8-150400.3.20.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 (x86_64) * libssh4-32bit-debuginfo-0.9.8-150400.3.20.1 * libssh4-32bit-0.9.8-150400.3.20.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.5 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * libssh-config-0.9.8-150400.3.20.1 * libssh-debugsource-0.9.8-150400.3.20.1 * libssh4-debuginfo-0.9.8-150400.3.20.1 * libssh4-0.9.8-150400.3.20.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.3 (aarch64 s390x x86_64) * libssh-config-0.9.8-150400.3.20.1 * libssh-debugsource-0.9.8-150400.3.20.1 * libssh4-debuginfo-0.9.8-150400.3.20.1 * libssh4-0.9.8-150400.3.20.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.3 (aarch64 s390x x86_64) * libssh-config-0.9.8-150400.3.20.1 * libssh-debugsource-0.9.8-150400.3.20.1 * libssh4-debuginfo-0.9.8-150400.3.20.1 * libssh4-0.9.8-150400.3.20.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-59843.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-59844.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-59845.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-59846.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-59847.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-59848.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-59850.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272164 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272165 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272166 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272167 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272168 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272169 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272171 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 3 20:33:40 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 03 Aug 2026 20:33:40 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3462-1: important: Security update for xen Message-ID: <178578922004.99.10121701486839151106@343aec21e6f1> # Security update for xen Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3462-1 Release Date: 2026-08-03T12:17:20Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1271528 * bsc#1271530 * bsc#1271531 * bsc#1271532 * bsc#1271533 * bsc#1271534 * bsc#1271535 * bsc#1271536 * bsc#1271537 * bsc#1271538 * bsc#1271539 * bsc#1271947 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-42493 * CVE-2026-42494 * CVE-2026-42495 * CVE-2026-62423 * CVE-2026-62424 * CVE-2026-62425 * CVE-2026-62426 * CVE-2026-62427 * CVE-2026-62428 * CVE-2026-62429 * CVE-2026-62430 * CVE-2026-62431 * CVE-2026-62432 * CVE-2026-62433 * CVE-2026-62434 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-42493 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:H * CVE-2026-42493 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-42493 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-42494 ( SUSE ): 8.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-42494 ( SUSE ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-42494 ( NVD ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-42495 ( SUSE ): 8.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-42495 ( SUSE ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-42495 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-62423 ( SUSE ): 8.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-62423 ( SUSE ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-62423 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-62424 ( SUSE ): 8.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-62424 ( SUSE ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-62424 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-62425 ( SUSE ): 8.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-62425 ( SUSE ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-62425 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-62426 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:H * CVE-2026-62426 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-62426 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-62427 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:H * CVE-2026-62427 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-62427 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-62428 ( SUSE ): 8.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-62428 ( SUSE ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-62428 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-62429 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:L/SI:L/SA:H * CVE-2026-62429 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-62429 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-62430 ( SUSE ): 2.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-62430 ( SUSE ): 2.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-62430 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-62431 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:H * CVE-2026-62431 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-62431 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-62432 ( SUSE ): 8.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:L/SI:L/SA:H * CVE-2026-62432 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-62432 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-62433 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:H/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-62433 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-62433 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-62434 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:L/SI:L/SA:H * CVE-2026-62434 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-62434 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L Affected Products: * openSUSE Leap 15.4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.3 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.3 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 An update that solves 15 vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for xen fixes the following issues * CVE-2026-42493: x86 shadow paging is deprecated (bsc#1271528). * CVE-2026-42494,CVE-2026-42495,CVE-2026-62423,CVE-2026-62424,CVE-2026-62425: buffer overruns in libfsimage iso9660 handling (bsc#1271530). * CVE-2026-62426,CVE-2026-62427: sysctl and platform-op locks open to abuse (bsc#1271531). * CVE-2026-62428: grant-table: type confusion in grant-copy (bsc#1271532). * CVE-2026-62429: vNUMA domain cleanup may race other operations (bsc#1271534). * CVE-2026-62430: x86: out-of-bounds read in vRTC emulation (bsc#1271535). * CVE-2026-62431: Viridian STIMER division by zero (bsc#1271536). * CVE-2026-62432: evtchn: race between FIFO expand and reset (bsc#1271537). * CVE-2026-62433: correct buffer checks for DM_OP hypercalls (bsc#1271538). * CVE-2026-62434: PoD: don't try to reclaim special pages (bsc#1271539). * Pygrub is only supported in de-privileged mode (XSA-508) (bsc#1271947). ## Special Instructions and Notes: * Please reboot the system after installing this update. ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * openSUSE Leap 15.4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3462=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP4-ESPOS-2026-3462=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.3 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-5.3-2026-3462=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.3 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-5.3-2026-3462=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP4-LTSS-2026-3462=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP4-2026-3462=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-5.4-2026-3462=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-5.4-2026-3462=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP4-LTSS-2026-3462=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 (x86_64) * xen-libs-debuginfo-4.16.7_12-150400.4.89.3 * xen-libs-4.16.7_12-150400.4.89.3 * xen-tools-debuginfo-4.16.7_12-150400.4.89.3 * xen-4.16.7_12-150400.4.89.3 * xen-debugsource-4.16.7_12-150400.4.89.3 * xen-devel-4.16.7_12-150400.4.89.3 * xen-tools-4.16.7_12-150400.4.89.3 * xen-tools-domU-debuginfo-4.16.7_12-150400.4.89.3 * xen-tools-domU-4.16.7_12-150400.4.89.3 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 (noarch) * xen-tools-xendomains-wait-disk-4.16.7_12-150400.4.89.3 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS (x86_64) * xen-libs-debuginfo-4.16.7_12-150400.4.89.3 * xen-libs-4.16.7_12-150400.4.89.3 * xen-tools-debuginfo-4.16.7_12-150400.4.89.3 * xen-4.16.7_12-150400.4.89.3 * xen-debugsource-4.16.7_12-150400.4.89.3 * xen-devel-4.16.7_12-150400.4.89.3 * xen-tools-4.16.7_12-150400.4.89.3 * xen-tools-domU-debuginfo-4.16.7_12-150400.4.89.3 * xen-tools-domU-4.16.7_12-150400.4.89.3 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS (noarch) * xen-tools-xendomains-wait-disk-4.16.7_12-150400.4.89.3 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.3 (x86_64) * xen-libs-4.16.7_12-150400.4.89.3 * xen-debugsource-4.16.7_12-150400.4.89.3 * xen-libs-debuginfo-4.16.7_12-150400.4.89.3 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.3 (x86_64) * xen-libs-4.16.7_12-150400.4.89.3 * xen-debugsource-4.16.7_12-150400.4.89.3 * xen-libs-debuginfo-4.16.7_12-150400.4.89.3 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 (i586 x86_64) * xen-libs-debuginfo-4.16.7_12-150400.4.89.3 * xen-libs-4.16.7_12-150400.4.89.3 * xen-debugsource-4.16.7_12-150400.4.89.3 * xen-tools-domU-4.16.7_12-150400.4.89.3 * xen-tools-domU-debuginfo-4.16.7_12-150400.4.89.3 * xen-devel-4.16.7_12-150400.4.89.3 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 (x86_64) * xen-tools-debuginfo-4.16.7_12-150400.4.89.3 * xen-libs-32bit-debuginfo-4.16.7_12-150400.4.89.3 * xen-doc-html-4.16.7_12-150400.4.89.3 * xen-4.16.7_12-150400.4.89.3 * xen-libs-32bit-4.16.7_12-150400.4.89.3 * xen-tools-4.16.7_12-150400.4.89.3 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 (noarch) * xen-tools-xendomains-wait-disk-4.16.7_12-150400.4.89.3 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 (x86_64) * xen-libs-debuginfo-4.16.7_12-150400.4.89.3 * xen-tools-debuginfo-4.16.7_12-150400.4.89.3 * xen-libs-4.16.7_12-150400.4.89.3 * xen-4.16.7_12-150400.4.89.3 * xen-debugsource-4.16.7_12-150400.4.89.3 * xen-devel-4.16.7_12-150400.4.89.3 * xen-tools-4.16.7_12-150400.4.89.3 * xen-tools-domU-debuginfo-4.16.7_12-150400.4.89.3 * xen-tools-domU-4.16.7_12-150400.4.89.3 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 (noarch) * xen-tools-xendomains-wait-disk-4.16.7_12-150400.4.89.3 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.4 (x86_64) * xen-libs-4.16.7_12-150400.4.89.3 * xen-debugsource-4.16.7_12-150400.4.89.3 * xen-libs-debuginfo-4.16.7_12-150400.4.89.3 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.4 (x86_64) * xen-libs-4.16.7_12-150400.4.89.3 * xen-debugsource-4.16.7_12-150400.4.89.3 * xen-libs-debuginfo-4.16.7_12-150400.4.89.3 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 (x86_64) * xen-libs-debuginfo-4.16.7_12-150400.4.89.3 * xen-libs-4.16.7_12-150400.4.89.3 * xen-tools-debuginfo-4.16.7_12-150400.4.89.3 * xen-4.16.7_12-150400.4.89.3 * xen-debugsource-4.16.7_12-150400.4.89.3 * xen-devel-4.16.7_12-150400.4.89.3 * xen-tools-domU-4.16.7_12-150400.4.89.3 * xen-tools-domU-debuginfo-4.16.7_12-150400.4.89.3 * xen-tools-4.16.7_12-150400.4.89.3 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 (noarch) * xen-tools-xendomains-wait-disk-4.16.7_12-150400.4.89.3 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-42493.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-42494.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-42495.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-62423.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-62424.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-62425.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-62426.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-62427.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-62428.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-62429.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-62430.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-62431.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-62432.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-62433.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-62434.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271528 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271530 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271531 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271532 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271533 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271534 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271535 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271536 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271537 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271538 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271539 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271947 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 3 20:34:45 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 03 Aug 2026 20:34:45 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3461-1: important: Security update for perl-DBI Message-ID: <178578928544.99.17888767187401011342@343aec21e6f1> # Security update for perl-DBI Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3461-1 Release Date: 2026-08-03T12:13:58Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1271017 * bsc#1271018 * bsc#1271399 * bsc#1271458 * bsc#1271459 * bsc#1271629 * bsc#1271822 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-14380 * CVE-2026-14740 * CVE-2026-15043 * CVE-2026-15392 * CVE-2026-60081 * CVE-2026-60082 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-14380 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-14380 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-14740 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-14740 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-15043 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-15043 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-15043 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-15392 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-15392 ( NVD ): 7.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-60081 ( SUSE ): 6.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-60081 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-60082 ( SUSE ): 4.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-60082 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 12 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS Extended Security * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 12 SP5 An update that solves six vulnerabilities and has one security fix can now be installed. ## Description: This update for perl-DBI fixes the following issues: * CVE-2026-14380: unvalidated string eval interpolation of the Profile package name can lead to arbitrary Perl code execution (bsc#1271018). * CVE-2026-14740: one-byte out-of-bounds read when deleting an initial SQL comment line can lead to a process crash (bsc#1271017). * CVE-2026-15043: incorrect predicate evaluation in `DBI:SQL:Nano` can lead to bypass of file-backed filters (bsc#1271399). * CVE-2026-15392: missing checks to ensure the table file is not a symlink to an untrusted location in `DBD::File` allows for arbitrary file reads and writes (bsc#1271629). * CVE-2026-60081: no limiting of the path index in profile parser of `DBI:ProfileData` can enable small-file memory-amplification DoS (bsc#1271458). * CVE-2026-60082: out-of-bounds access in `_set_fbav` when a statement handle has zero fields but a non-empty row can lead to a process crash (bsc#1271459). Changes for perl-DBI: * Missing method dependency in the path-containment guard can cause security check failures and functional regressions when handling table symlinks (bsc#1271822). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-SERVER-12-SP5-LTSS-2026-3461=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS Extended Security zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-SERVER-12-SP5-LTSS-EXTENDED-SECURITY-2026-3461=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS Extended Security (x86_64) * perl-DBI-debuginfo-1.628-5.21.1 * perl-DBI-1.628-5.21.1 * perl-DBI-debugsource-1.628-5.21.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * perl-DBI-debuginfo-1.628-5.21.1 * perl-DBI-1.628-5.21.1 * perl-DBI-debugsource-1.628-5.21.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-14380.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-14740.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-15043.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-15392.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-60081.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-60082.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271017 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271018 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271399 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271458 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271459 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271629 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271822 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 4 08:30:30 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 04 Aug 2026 08:30:30 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3477-1: important: Security update for bind Message-ID: <178583223016.6741.2818687272587836981@dac66d42c24b> # Security update for bind Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3477-1 Release Date: 2026-08-03T16:58:45Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1271982 * bsc#1271984 * bsc#1271986 * bsc#1271987 * bsc#1271989 * bsc#1271990 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-10723 * CVE-2026-11331 * CVE-2026-11622 * CVE-2026-11721 * CVE-2026-13204 * CVE-2026-13321 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-10723 ( SUSE ): 8.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:H/SA:N * CVE-2026-10723 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-10723 ( NVD ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-11331 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-11331 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-11331 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-11622 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-11622 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-11622 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-11721 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-11721 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-11721 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-13204 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-13204 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-13204 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-13321 ( SUSE ): 9.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:H/SA:N * CVE-2026-13321 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-13321 ( NVD ): 8.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:N/I:H/A:N Affected Products: * openSUSE Leap 15.5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 An update that solves six vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for bind fixes the following issues * CVE-2026-10723: incorrect acceptance of NSEC3 records (bsc#1271982). * CVE-2026-11331: potential wildcard CNAME RPZ policy bypass (bsc#1271984). * CVE-2026-11622: potential memory usage beyond configured limits (bsc#1271986). * CVE-2026-11721: cache poisoning possible with label count discrepancy, RRSIG, and wildcards (bsc#1271987). * CVE-2026-13204: unexpected exit in certain situations with NSEC and NSEC3 both present (bsc#1271989). * CVE-2026-13321: DNSSEC validation bypass via out-of-zone NSEC Next field (bsc#1271990). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP5-2026-3477=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP5-LTSS-2026-3477=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-5.5-2026-3477=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP5-LTSS-2026-3477=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP5-ESPOS-2026-3477=1 * openSUSE Leap 15.5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3477=1 ## Package List: * openSUSE Leap 15.5 (aarch64 i586 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * bind-utils-9.16.50-150500.8.41.1 * bind-debuginfo-9.16.50-150500.8.41.1 * bind-9.16.50-150500.8.41.1 * bind-utils-debuginfo-9.16.50-150500.8.41.1 * bind-debugsource-9.16.50-150500.8.41.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.5 (noarch) * python3-bind-9.16.50-150500.8.41.1 * bind-doc-9.16.50-150500.8.41.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 (ppc64le x86_64) * bind-utils-9.16.50-150500.8.41.1 * bind-debuginfo-9.16.50-150500.8.41.1 * bind-9.16.50-150500.8.41.1 * bind-utils-debuginfo-9.16.50-150500.8.41.1 * bind-debugsource-9.16.50-150500.8.41.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 (noarch) * python3-bind-9.16.50-150500.8.41.1 * bind-doc-9.16.50-150500.8.41.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 (aarch64 x86_64) * bind-utils-9.16.50-150500.8.41.1 * bind-debuginfo-9.16.50-150500.8.41.1 * bind-9.16.50-150500.8.41.1 * bind-utils-debuginfo-9.16.50-150500.8.41.1 * bind-debugsource-9.16.50-150500.8.41.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 (noarch) * python3-bind-9.16.50-150500.8.41.1 * bind-doc-9.16.50-150500.8.41.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 (aarch64 x86_64) * bind-utils-9.16.50-150500.8.41.1 * bind-debuginfo-9.16.50-150500.8.41.1 * bind-9.16.50-150500.8.41.1 * bind-utils-debuginfo-9.16.50-150500.8.41.1 * bind-debugsource-9.16.50-150500.8.41.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 (noarch) * python3-bind-9.16.50-150500.8.41.1 * bind-doc-9.16.50-150500.8.41.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * bind-utils-9.16.50-150500.8.41.1 * bind-9.16.50-150500.8.41.1 * bind-debuginfo-9.16.50-150500.8.41.1 * bind-utils-debuginfo-9.16.50-150500.8.41.1 * bind-debugsource-9.16.50-150500.8.41.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS (noarch) * python3-bind-9.16.50-150500.8.41.1 * bind-doc-9.16.50-150500.8.41.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.5 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * bind-utils-9.16.50-150500.8.41.1 * bind-utils-debuginfo-9.16.50-150500.8.41.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.5 (noarch) * python3-bind-9.16.50-150500.8.41.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.5 (x86_64) * bind-debugsource-9.16.50-150500.8.41.1 * bind-debuginfo-9.16.50-150500.8.41.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-10723.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-11331.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-11622.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-11721.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-13204.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-13321.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271982 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271984 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271986 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271987 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271989 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271990 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 4 08:31:38 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 04 Aug 2026 08:31:38 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3476-1: important: Security update for bind Message-ID: <178583229840.6741.1784809683705105176@dac66d42c24b> # Security update for bind Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3476-1 Release Date: 2026-08-03T16:58:19Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1271982 * bsc#1271984 * bsc#1271986 * bsc#1271987 * bsc#1271989 * bsc#1271990 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-10723 * CVE-2026-11331 * CVE-2026-11622 * CVE-2026-11721 * CVE-2026-13204 * CVE-2026-13321 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-10723 ( SUSE ): 8.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:H/SA:N * CVE-2026-10723 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-10723 ( NVD ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-11331 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-11331 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-11331 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-11622 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-11622 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-11622 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-11721 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-11721 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-11721 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-13204 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-13204 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-13204 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-13321 ( SUSE ): 9.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:H/SA:N * CVE-2026-13321 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-13321 ( NVD ): 8.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:N/I:H/A:N Affected Products: * openSUSE Leap 15.4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 An update that solves six vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for bind fixes the following issues * CVE-2026-10723: incorrect acceptance of NSEC3 records (bsc#1271982). * CVE-2026-11331: potential wildcard CNAME RPZ policy bypass (bsc#1271984). * CVE-2026-11622: potential memory usage beyond configured limits (bsc#1271986). * CVE-2026-11721: cache poisoning possible with label count discrepancy, RRSIG, and wildcards (bsc#1271987). * CVE-2026-13204: unexpected exit in certain situations with NSEC and NSEC3 both present (bsc#1271989). * CVE-2026-13321: DNSSEC validation bypass via out-of-zone NSEC Next field (bsc#1271990). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP4-LTSS-2026-3476=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP4-LTSS-2026-3476=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP4-2026-3476=1 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3476=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP4-ESPOS-2026-3476=1 ## Package List: * openSUSE Leap 15.4 (aarch64 i586 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * bind-utils-debuginfo-9.16.50-150400.5.65.1 * bind-utils-9.16.50-150400.5.65.1 * bind-debugsource-9.16.50-150400.5.65.1 * bind-debuginfo-9.16.50-150400.5.65.1 * bind-9.16.50-150400.5.65.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 (noarch) * python3-bind-9.16.50-150400.5.65.1 * bind-doc-9.16.50-150400.5.65.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * bind-utils-debuginfo-9.16.50-150400.5.65.1 * bind-utils-9.16.50-150400.5.65.1 * bind-debugsource-9.16.50-150400.5.65.1 * bind-debuginfo-9.16.50-150400.5.65.1 * bind-9.16.50-150400.5.65.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS (noarch) * python3-bind-9.16.50-150400.5.65.1 * bind-doc-9.16.50-150400.5.65.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 (aarch64 x86_64) * bind-utils-debuginfo-9.16.50-150400.5.65.1 * bind-utils-9.16.50-150400.5.65.1 * bind-debugsource-9.16.50-150400.5.65.1 * bind-debuginfo-9.16.50-150400.5.65.1 * bind-9.16.50-150400.5.65.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 (noarch) * python3-bind-9.16.50-150400.5.65.1 * bind-doc-9.16.50-150400.5.65.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 (aarch64 x86_64) * bind-utils-debuginfo-9.16.50-150400.5.65.1 * bind-utils-9.16.50-150400.5.65.1 * bind-debugsource-9.16.50-150400.5.65.1 * bind-debuginfo-9.16.50-150400.5.65.1 * bind-9.16.50-150400.5.65.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 (noarch) * python3-bind-9.16.50-150400.5.65.1 * bind-doc-9.16.50-150400.5.65.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 (ppc64le x86_64) * bind-utils-debuginfo-9.16.50-150400.5.65.1 * bind-utils-9.16.50-150400.5.65.1 * bind-debuginfo-9.16.50-150400.5.65.1 * bind-debugsource-9.16.50-150400.5.65.1 * bind-9.16.50-150400.5.65.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 (noarch) * python3-bind-9.16.50-150400.5.65.1 * bind-doc-9.16.50-150400.5.65.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-10723.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-11331.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-11622.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-11721.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-13204.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-13321.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271982 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271984 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271986 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271987 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271989 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271990 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 4 08:32:34 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 04 Aug 2026 08:32:34 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3475-1: moderate: Security update for s390-tools Message-ID: <178583235447.6741.5289712961676703975@dac66d42c24b> # Security update for s390-tools Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3475-1 Release Date: 2026-08-03T16:46:06Z Rating: moderate References: * bsc#1270185 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-41676 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-41676 ( SUSE ): 8.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-41676 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-41676 ( NVD ): 7.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:U/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-41676 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H Affected Products: * openSUSE Leap 15.5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.5 An update that solves one vulnerability can now be installed. ## Description: This update for s390-tools fixes the following issue * CVE-2026-41676: openssl: `Deriver:derive` and `PkeyCtxRef:derive` can overflow short buffers on OpenSSL 1.1.1 (bsc#1270185). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-5.5-2026-3475=1 * openSUSE Leap 15.5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3475=1 ## Package List: * openSUSE Leap 15.5 (s390x) * s390-tools-hmcdrvfs-debuginfo-2.31.0-150500.9.32.1 * libekmfweb1-debuginfo-2.31.0-150500.9.32.1 * osasnmpd-2.31.0-150500.9.32.1 * libkmipclient1-devel-2.31.0-150500.9.32.1 * s390-tools-hmcdrvfs-2.31.0-150500.9.32.1 * libkmipclient1-debuginfo-2.31.0-150500.9.32.1 * libekmfweb1-2.31.0-150500.9.32.1 * osasnmpd-debuginfo-2.31.0-150500.9.32.1 * s390-tools-chreipl-fcp-mpath-2.31.0-150500.9.32.1 * libekmfweb1-devel-2.31.0-150500.9.32.1 * libkmipclient1-2.31.0-150500.9.32.1 * s390-tools-zdsfs-debuginfo-2.31.0-150500.9.32.1 * s390-tools-zdsfs-2.31.0-150500.9.32.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.5 (s390x x86_64) * s390-tools-debugsource-2.31.0-150500.9.32.1 * s390-tools-debuginfo-2.31.0-150500.9.32.1 * s390-tools-2.31.0-150500.9.32.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.5 (noarch) * s390-tools-genprotimg-data-2.31.0-150500.9.32.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.5 (s390x x86_64) * s390-tools-2.31.0-150500.9.32.1 * s390-tools-debuginfo-2.31.0-150500.9.32.1 * s390-tools-debugsource-2.31.0-150500.9.32.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.5 (s390x) * libekmfweb1-2.31.0-150500.9.32.1 * libkmipclient1-2.31.0-150500.9.32.1 * libekmfweb1-debuginfo-2.31.0-150500.9.32.1 * libkmipclient1-debuginfo-2.31.0-150500.9.32.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.5 (noarch) * s390-tools-genprotimg-data-2.31.0-150500.9.32.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-41676.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270185 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 4 08:33:30 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 04 Aug 2026 08:33:30 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3474-1: moderate: Security update for s390-tools Message-ID: <178583241029.6741.8633332441574063552@dac66d42c24b> # Security update for s390-tools Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3474-1 Release Date: 2026-08-03T16:45:58Z Rating: moderate References: * bsc#1270185 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-41676 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-41676 ( SUSE ): 8.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-41676 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-41676 ( NVD ): 7.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:U/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-41676 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H Affected Products: * openSUSE Leap 15.4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.3 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.3 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.4 An update that solves one vulnerability can now be installed. ## Description: This update for s390-tools fixes the following issue * CVE-2026-41676: openssl: `Deriver:derive` and `PkeyCtxRef:derive` can overflow short buffers on OpenSSL 1.1.1 (bsc#1270185). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-5.4-2026-3474=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-5.4-2026-3474=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.3 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-5.3-2026-3474=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.3 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-5.3-2026-3474=1 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3474=1 ## Package List: * openSUSE Leap 15.4 (s390x) * s390-tools-hmcdrvfs-debuginfo-2.31.0-150400.7.34.1 * s390-tools-zdsfs-debuginfo-2.31.0-150400.7.34.1 * libekmfweb1-devel-2.31.0-150400.7.34.1 * libkmipclient1-debuginfo-2.31.0-150400.7.34.1 * libkmipclient1-devel-2.31.0-150400.7.34.1 * s390-tools-chreipl-fcp-mpath-2.31.0-150400.7.34.1 * libekmfweb1-2.31.0-150400.7.34.1 * libkmipclient1-2.31.0-150400.7.34.1 * s390-tools-hmcdrvfs-2.31.0-150400.7.34.1 * osasnmpd-2.31.0-150400.7.34.1 * libekmfweb1-debuginfo-2.31.0-150400.7.34.1 * osasnmpd-debuginfo-2.31.0-150400.7.34.1 * s390-tools-zdsfs-2.31.0-150400.7.34.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 (noarch) * s390-tools-genprotimg-data-2.31.0-150400.7.34.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 (s390x x86_64) * s390-tools-debugsource-2.31.0-150400.7.34.1 * s390-tools-debuginfo-2.31.0-150400.7.34.1 * s390-tools-2.31.0-150400.7.34.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.3 (s390x) * s390-tools-debugsource-2.31.0-150400.7.34.1 * libkmipclient1-debuginfo-2.31.0-150400.7.34.1 * s390-tools-debuginfo-2.31.0-150400.7.34.1 * libkmipclient1-2.31.0-150400.7.34.1 * libekmfweb1-2.31.0-150400.7.34.1 * s390-tools-2.31.0-150400.7.34.1 * libekmfweb1-debuginfo-2.31.0-150400.7.34.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.3 (noarch) * s390-tools-genprotimg-data-2.31.0-150400.7.34.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.3 (s390x) * s390-tools-debugsource-2.31.0-150400.7.34.1 * libkmipclient1-debuginfo-2.31.0-150400.7.34.1 * s390-tools-debuginfo-2.31.0-150400.7.34.1 * libkmipclient1-2.31.0-150400.7.34.1 * libekmfweb1-2.31.0-150400.7.34.1 * s390-tools-2.31.0-150400.7.34.1 * libekmfweb1-debuginfo-2.31.0-150400.7.34.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.3 (noarch) * s390-tools-genprotimg-data-2.31.0-150400.7.34.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.4 (s390x) * s390-tools-debugsource-2.31.0-150400.7.34.1 * libkmipclient1-debuginfo-2.31.0-150400.7.34.1 * s390-tools-debuginfo-2.31.0-150400.7.34.1 * libkmipclient1-2.31.0-150400.7.34.1 * libekmfweb1-2.31.0-150400.7.34.1 * s390-tools-2.31.0-150400.7.34.1 * libekmfweb1-debuginfo-2.31.0-150400.7.34.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.4 (noarch) * s390-tools-genprotimg-data-2.31.0-150400.7.34.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.4 (s390x) * s390-tools-debugsource-2.31.0-150400.7.34.1 * libkmipclient1-debuginfo-2.31.0-150400.7.34.1 * s390-tools-debuginfo-2.31.0-150400.7.34.1 * libkmipclient1-2.31.0-150400.7.34.1 * libekmfweb1-2.31.0-150400.7.34.1 * s390-tools-2.31.0-150400.7.34.1 * libekmfweb1-debuginfo-2.31.0-150400.7.34.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.4 (noarch) * s390-tools-genprotimg-data-2.31.0-150400.7.34.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-41676.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270185 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 4 08:34:25 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 04 Aug 2026 08:34:25 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3473-1: important: Security update for aws-iam-authenticator Message-ID: <178583246579.6741.17096853404400923497@dac66d42c24b> # Security update for aws-iam-authenticator Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3473-1 Release Date: 2026-08-03T16:45:13Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1266651 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-39821 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-39821 ( SUSE ): 9.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-39821 ( SUSE ): 7.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-39821 ( NVD ): 9.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-39821 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:N Affected Products: * Public Cloud Module 15-SP4 * Public Cloud Module 15-SP5 * Public Cloud Module 15-SP6 * Public Cloud Module 15-SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 * SUSE Manager Proxy 4.3 * SUSE Manager Retail Branch Server 4.3 * SUSE Manager Server 4.3 An update that solves one vulnerability can now be installed. ## Description: This update for aws-iam-authenticator fixes the following issue: * CVE-2026-39821: golang.org/x/net/idna: failure to reject ASCII-only Punycode-encoded labels allows for validation bypass and privilege escalation (bsc#1266651). Changes for aws-iam-authenticator: * Update golang.org/x/net to v0.57.0. ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * Public Cloud Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Public-Cloud-15-SP7-2026-3473=1 * Public Cloud Module 15-SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Public-Cloud-15-SP5-2026-3473=1 * Public Cloud Module 15-SP6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Public-Cloud-15-SP6-2026-3473=1 * Public Cloud Module 15-SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Public-Cloud-15-SP4-2026-3473=1 ## Package List: * Public Cloud Module 15-SP7 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * aws-iam-authenticator-0.7.18-150000.1.20.1 * Public Cloud Module 15-SP5 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * aws-iam-authenticator-0.7.18-150000.1.20.1 * Public Cloud Module 15-SP4 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * aws-iam-authenticator-0.7.18-150000.1.20.1 * Public Cloud Module 15-SP6 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * aws-iam-authenticator-0.7.18-150000.1.20.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-39821.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266651 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 4 08:35:04 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 04 Aug 2026 08:35:04 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3472-1: important: Security update for google-cloud-sap-agent Message-ID: <178583250499.6741.17182978636108845948@dac66d42c24b> # Security update for google-cloud-sap-agent Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3472-1 Release Date: 2026-08-03T16:44:35Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1266604 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-39821 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-39821 ( SUSE ): 9.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-39821 ( SUSE ): 7.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-39821 ( NVD ): 9.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-39821 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:N Affected Products: * Public Cloud Module 15-SP4 * Public Cloud Module 15-SP5 * Public Cloud Module 15-SP6 * Public Cloud Module 15-SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 * SUSE Manager Proxy 4.3 * SUSE Manager Retail Branch Server 4.3 * SUSE Manager Server 4.3 An update that solves one vulnerability can now be installed. ## Description: This update for google-cloud-sap-agent fixes the following issue: * CVE-2026-39821: golang.org/x/net/idna: failure to reject ASCII-only Punycode-encoded labels allows for validation bypass and privilege escalation (bsc#1266604). Changes for google-cloud-sap-agent: * Update golang.org/x/net to v0.57.0. ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * Public Cloud Module 15-SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Public-Cloud-15-SP4-2026-3472=1 * Public Cloud Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Public-Cloud-15-SP7-2026-3472=1 * Public Cloud Module 15-SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Public-Cloud-15-SP5-2026-3472=1 * Public Cloud Module 15-SP6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Public-Cloud-15-SP6-2026-3472=1 ## Package List: * Public Cloud Module 15-SP7 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * google-cloud-sap-agent-3.15-150100.3.77.1 * Public Cloud Module 15-SP5 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * google-cloud-sap-agent-3.15-150100.3.77.1 * Public Cloud Module 15-SP6 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * google-cloud-sap-agent-3.15-150100.3.77.1 * Public Cloud Module 15-SP4 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * google-cloud-sap-agent-3.15-150100.3.77.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-39821.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266604 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 4 08:35:43 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 04 Aug 2026 08:35:43 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3471-1: important: Security update for google-cloud-sap-agent Message-ID: <178583254377.6741.6393456501631624913@dac66d42c24b> # Security update for google-cloud-sap-agent Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3471-1 Release Date: 2026-08-03T16:44:01Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1266604 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-39821 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-39821 ( SUSE ): 9.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-39821 ( SUSE ): 7.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-39821 ( NVD ): 9.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-39821 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:N Affected Products: * Public Cloud Module 12 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 12 SP2 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 12 SP3 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 12 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 12 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP2 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP3 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 12 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 12 SP1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 12 SP2 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 12 SP3 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 12 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 12 SP5 An update that solves one vulnerability can now be installed. ## Description: This update for google-cloud-sap-agent fixes the following issue: * CVE-2026-39821: golang.org/x/net/idna: failure to reject ASCII-only Punycode-encoded labels allows for validation bypass and privilege escalation (bsc#1266604). Changes for google-cloud-sap-agent: * Update golang.org/x/net to v0.57.0. ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * Public Cloud Module 12 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Public-Cloud-12-2026-3471=1 ## Package List: * Public Cloud Module 12 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * google-cloud-sap-agent-3.15-6.75.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-39821.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266604 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 4 08:36:24 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 04 Aug 2026 08:36:24 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3470-1: important: Security update for spice-vdagent Message-ID: <178583258408.6741.13961252213731812689@dac66d42c24b> # Security update for spice-vdagent Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3470-1 Release Date: 2026-08-03T16:42:20Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1269553 * bsc#1269554 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-57965 * CVE-2026-57966 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-57965 ( SUSE ): 5.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:N/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-57965 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-57965 ( NVD ): 5.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-57966 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:N/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-57966 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-57966 ( NVD ): 4.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N Affected Products: * openSUSE Leap 15.3 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 An update that solves two vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for spice-vdagent fixes the following issues: * CVE-2026-57965: integer overflow in `udscs_write()` can lead to heap buffer overflow (bsc#1269553). * CVE-2026-57966: improper sanitization allows a compromised SPICE host to write arbitrary files to any location on the guest operating system (bsc#1269554). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP4-2026-3470=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP4-LTSS-2026-3470=1 * openSUSE Leap 15.3 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3470=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP4-ESPOS-2026-3470=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP4-LTSS-2026-3470=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * spice-vdagent-debugsource-0.21.0-150300.3.6.1 * spice-vdagent-debuginfo-0.21.0-150300.3.6.1 * spice-vdagent-0.21.0-150300.3.6.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.3 (aarch64 i586 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * spice-vdagent-debugsource-0.21.0-150300.3.6.1 * spice-vdagent-debuginfo-0.21.0-150300.3.6.1 * spice-vdagent-0.21.0-150300.3.6.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 (aarch64 x86_64) * spice-vdagent-0.21.0-150300.3.6.1 * spice-vdagent-debuginfo-0.21.0-150300.3.6.1 * spice-vdagent-debugsource-0.21.0-150300.3.6.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 (ppc64le x86_64) * spice-vdagent-debugsource-0.21.0-150300.3.6.1 * spice-vdagent-debuginfo-0.21.0-150300.3.6.1 * spice-vdagent-0.21.0-150300.3.6.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 (aarch64 x86_64) * spice-vdagent-debugsource-0.21.0-150300.3.6.1 * spice-vdagent-debuginfo-0.21.0-150300.3.6.1 * spice-vdagent-0.21.0-150300.3.6.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-57965.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-57966.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269553 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269554 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 4 08:37:19 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 04 Aug 2026 08:37:19 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3469-1: important: Security update for nginx Message-ID: <178583263974.6741.1943890704371160755@dac66d42c24b> # Security update for nginx Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3469-1 Release Date: 2026-08-03T16:40:38Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1271514 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-42533 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-42533 ( SUSE ): 9.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-42533 ( SUSE ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-42533 ( NVD ): 9.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-42533 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * openSUSE Leap 15.6 * Server Applications Module 15-SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 An update that solves one vulnerability can now be installed. ## Description: This update for nginx fixes the following issue: * CVE-2026-42533: referencing regex capture variables before map output variables can trigger a heap buffer overflow (bsc#1271514). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP6-LTSS-2026-3469=1 * Server Applications Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Server-Applications-15-SP7-2026-3469=1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3469=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP6-2026-3469=1 ## Package List: * Server Applications Module 15-SP7 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * nginx-debugsource-1.21.5-150600.10.27.1 * nginx-debuginfo-1.21.5-150600.10.27.1 * nginx-1.21.5-150600.10.27.1 * Server Applications Module 15-SP7 (noarch) * nginx-source-1.21.5-150600.10.27.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 (ppc64le x86_64) * nginx-debugsource-1.21.5-150600.10.27.1 * nginx-1.21.5-150600.10.27.1 * nginx-debuginfo-1.21.5-150600.10.27.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 (noarch) * nginx-source-1.21.5-150600.10.27.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 (aarch64 i586 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * nginx-debuginfo-1.21.5-150600.10.27.1 * nginx-debugsource-1.21.5-150600.10.27.1 * nginx-1.21.5-150600.10.27.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 (noarch) * nginx-source-1.21.5-150600.10.27.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * nginx-debuginfo-1.21.5-150600.10.27.1 * nginx-debugsource-1.21.5-150600.10.27.1 * nginx-1.21.5-150600.10.27.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS (noarch) * nginx-source-1.21.5-150600.10.27.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-42533.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271514 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 4 08:38:15 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 04 Aug 2026 08:38:15 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3468-1: important: Security update for rrdtool Message-ID: <178583269532.6741.15108059886021774615@dac66d42c24b> # Security update for rrdtool Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3468-1 Release Date: 2026-08-03T16:34:53Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1267243 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-43958 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-43958 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43958 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43958 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 An update that solves one vulnerability can now be installed. ## Description: This update for rrdtool fixes the following issue: * CVE-2026-43958: stack buffer overflow in `rrdcached` `handle_request_create()` can lead to local privilege escalation via unbounded DS/RRA arguments (bsc#1267243). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP6-LTSS-2026-3468=1 * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Basesystem-15-SP7-2026-3468=1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3468=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP6-2026-3468=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 (ppc64le x86_64) * perl-rrdtool-1.8.0-150600.3.9.1 * rrdtool-debugsource-1.8.0-150600.3.9.1 * rrdtool-1.8.0-150600.3.9.1 * librrd8-1.8.0-150600.3.9.1 * librrd8-debuginfo-1.8.0-150600.3.9.1 * rrdtool-debuginfo-1.8.0-150600.3.9.1 * rrdtool-devel-1.8.0-150600.3.9.1 * perl-rrdtool-debuginfo-1.8.0-150600.3.9.1 * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * perl-rrdtool-1.8.0-150600.3.9.1 * rrdtool-debugsource-1.8.0-150600.3.9.1 * rrdtool-1.8.0-150600.3.9.1 * librrd8-1.8.0-150600.3.9.1 * librrd8-debuginfo-1.8.0-150600.3.9.1 * rrdtool-debuginfo-1.8.0-150600.3.9.1 * rrdtool-devel-1.8.0-150600.3.9.1 * perl-rrdtool-debuginfo-1.8.0-150600.3.9.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 (aarch64 i586 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * perl-rrdtool-1.8.0-150600.3.9.1 * librrd8-debuginfo-1.8.0-150600.3.9.1 * tcl-rrdtool-debuginfo-1.8.0-150600.3.9.1 * tcl-rrdtool-1.8.0-150600.3.9.1 * lua-rrdtool-1.8.0-150600.3.9.1 * rrdtool-1.8.0-150600.3.9.1 * rrdtool-debuginfo-1.8.0-150600.3.9.1 * ruby-rrdtool-debuginfo-1.8.0-150600.3.9.1 * python3-rrdtool-1.8.0-150600.3.9.1 * python3-rrdtool-debuginfo-1.8.0-150600.3.9.1 * rrdtool-cached-debuginfo-1.8.0-150600.3.9.1 * rrdtool-cached-1.8.0-150600.3.9.1 * ruby-rrdtool-1.8.0-150600.3.9.1 * rrdtool-devel-1.8.0-150600.3.9.1 * rrdtool-debugsource-1.8.0-150600.3.9.1 * librrd8-1.8.0-150600.3.9.1 * rrdtool-doc-1.8.0-150600.3.9.1 * lua-rrdtool-debuginfo-1.8.0-150600.3.9.1 * perl-rrdtool-debuginfo-1.8.0-150600.3.9.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * perl-rrdtool-1.8.0-150600.3.9.1 * rrdtool-debugsource-1.8.0-150600.3.9.1 * rrdtool-1.8.0-150600.3.9.1 * librrd8-1.8.0-150600.3.9.1 * librrd8-debuginfo-1.8.0-150600.3.9.1 * rrdtool-debuginfo-1.8.0-150600.3.9.1 * rrdtool-devel-1.8.0-150600.3.9.1 * perl-rrdtool-debuginfo-1.8.0-150600.3.9.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43958.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267243 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 4 16:30:13 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 04 Aug 2026 16:30:13 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3493-1: important: Security update for libpng16 Message-ID: <178586101353.286.17068879046966093033@438c6482d549> # Security update for libpng16 Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3493-1 Release Date: 2026-08-04T12:11:14Z Rating: important References: * jsc#PED-16190 Affected Products: * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 An update that contains one feature can now be installed. ## Description: This update for libpng16 fixes the following issues: Changes for libpng16: * version update to 1.6.58 (jsc#PED-16190). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP6-LTSS-2026-3493=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP6-2026-3493=1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3493=1 * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Basesystem-15-SP7-2026-3493=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS (ppc64le s390x x86_64) * libpng16-16-1.6.58-150600.3.23.1 * libpng16-16-debuginfo-1.6.58-150600.3.23.1 * libpng16-debugsource-1.6.58-150600.3.23.1 * libpng16-devel-1.6.58-150600.3.23.1 * libpng16-compat-devel-1.6.58-150600.3.23.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS (x86_64) * libpng16-16-32bit-1.6.58-150600.3.23.1 * libpng16-16-32bit-debuginfo-1.6.58-150600.3.23.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 (ppc64le x86_64) * libpng16-16-1.6.58-150600.3.23.1 * libpng16-16-debuginfo-1.6.58-150600.3.23.1 * libpng16-debugsource-1.6.58-150600.3.23.1 * libpng16-devel-1.6.58-150600.3.23.1 * libpng16-compat-devel-1.6.58-150600.3.23.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 (x86_64) * libpng16-16-32bit-1.6.58-150600.3.23.1 * libpng16-16-32bit-debuginfo-1.6.58-150600.3.23.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 (x86_64) * libpng16-16-32bit-1.6.58-150600.3.23.1 * libpng16-compat-devel-32bit-1.6.58-150600.3.23.1 * libpng16-16-32bit-debuginfo-1.6.58-150600.3.23.1 * libpng16-devel-32bit-1.6.58-150600.3.23.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 (aarch64 i586 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * libpng16-16-1.6.58-150600.3.23.1 * libpng16-compat-devel-1.6.58-150600.3.23.1 * libpng16-16-debuginfo-1.6.58-150600.3.23.1 * libpng16-debugsource-1.6.58-150600.3.23.1 * libpng16-tools-1.6.58-150600.3.23.1 * libpng16-devel-1.6.58-150600.3.23.1 * libpng16-tools-debuginfo-1.6.58-150600.3.23.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 (aarch64_ilp32) * libpng16-devel-64bit-1.6.58-150600.3.23.1 * libpng16-16-64bit-debuginfo-1.6.58-150600.3.23.1 * libpng16-compat-devel-64bit-1.6.58-150600.3.23.1 * libpng16-16-64bit-1.6.58-150600.3.23.1 * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 (ppc64le s390x x86_64) * libpng16-16-1.6.58-150600.3.23.1 * libpng16-16-debuginfo-1.6.58-150600.3.23.1 * libpng16-debugsource-1.6.58-150600.3.23.1 * libpng16-devel-1.6.58-150600.3.23.1 * libpng16-compat-devel-1.6.58-150600.3.23.1 * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 (x86_64) * libpng16-16-32bit-1.6.58-150600.3.23.1 * libpng16-16-32bit-debuginfo-1.6.58-150600.3.23.1 ## References: * https://jira.suse.com/browse/PED-16190 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 4 16:31:13 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 04 Aug 2026 16:31:13 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3492-1: moderate: Security update for alsa Message-ID: <178586107317.286.8848076002350038281@438c6482d549> # Security update for alsa Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3492-1 Release Date: 2026-08-04T11:58:57Z Rating: moderate References: * bsc#1268853 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-56109 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-56109 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-56109 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-56109 ( NVD ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H Affected Products: * openSUSE Leap 15.5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.5 An update that solves one vulnerability can now be installed. ## Description: This update for alsa fixes the following issue * CVE-2026-56109: double-free vulnerability in parse_def() in src/conf.c that can allow attackers to corrupt memory (bsc#1268853). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-5.5-2026-3492=1 * openSUSE Leap 15.5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3492=1 ## Package List: * openSUSE Leap 15.5 (aarch64 i586 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * alsa-debugsource-1.2.8-150500.3.3.1 * libasound2-1.2.8-150500.3.3.1 * libasound2-debuginfo-1.2.8-150500.3.3.1 * alsa-devel-1.2.8-150500.3.3.1 * alsa-1.2.8-150500.3.3.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.5 (x86_64) * libatopology2-32bit-1.2.8-150500.3.3.1 * alsa-topology-devel-32bit-1.2.8-150500.3.3.1 * libasound2-32bit-1.2.8-150500.3.3.1 * libatopology2-32bit-debuginfo-1.2.8-150500.3.3.1 * libasound2-32bit-debuginfo-1.2.8-150500.3.3.1 * alsa-devel-32bit-1.2.8-150500.3.3.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.5 (aarch64 i586 ppc64le x86_64) * libatopology2-debuginfo-1.2.8-150500.3.3.1 * libatopology2-1.2.8-150500.3.3.1 * alsa-topology-devel-1.2.8-150500.3.3.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.5 (aarch64_ilp32) * libasound2-64bit-debuginfo-1.2.8-150500.3.3.1 * libasound2-64bit-1.2.8-150500.3.3.1 * libatopology2-64bit-1.2.8-150500.3.3.1 * alsa-topology-devel-64bit-1.2.8-150500.3.3.1 * alsa-devel-64bit-1.2.8-150500.3.3.1 * libatopology2-64bit-debuginfo-1.2.8-150500.3.3.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.5 (noarch) * alsa-docs-1.2.8-150500.3.3.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.5 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * libasound2-1.2.8-150500.3.3.1 * alsa-debugsource-1.2.8-150500.3.3.1 * libasound2-debuginfo-1.2.8-150500.3.3.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-56109.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268853 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 4 16:32:12 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 04 Aug 2026 16:32:12 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3491-1: moderate: Security update for libgcrypt Message-ID: <178586113265.286.14299253826387586088@438c6482d549> # Security update for libgcrypt Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3491-1 Release Date: 2026-08-04T11:58:46Z Rating: moderate References: * bsc#1262684 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-41989 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-41989 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-41989 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-41989 ( NVD ): 6.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * openSUSE Leap 15.5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.5 An update that solves one vulnerability can now be installed. ## Description: This update for libgcrypt fixes the following issue * CVE-2026-41989: heap-based buffer overflow when processing crafted ECDH ciphertext can lead to a denial of service (bsc#1262684). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-5.5-2026-3491=1 * openSUSE Leap 15.5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3491=1 ## Package List: * openSUSE Leap 15.5 (aarch64 i586 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * libgcrypt-debugsource-1.9.4-150500.12.6.1 * libgcrypt20-1.9.4-150500.12.6.1 * libgcrypt-cavs-1.9.4-150500.12.6.1 * libgcrypt-devel-1.9.4-150500.12.6.1 * libgcrypt20-debuginfo-1.9.4-150500.12.6.1 * libgcrypt-devel-debuginfo-1.9.4-150500.12.6.1 * libgcrypt-cavs-debuginfo-1.9.4-150500.12.6.1 * libgcrypt20-hmac-1.9.4-150500.12.6.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.5 (x86_64) * libgcrypt20-32bit-debuginfo-1.9.4-150500.12.6.1 * libgcrypt20-32bit-1.9.4-150500.12.6.1 * libgcrypt-devel-32bit-1.9.4-150500.12.6.1 * libgcrypt20-hmac-32bit-1.9.4-150500.12.6.1 * libgcrypt-devel-32bit-debuginfo-1.9.4-150500.12.6.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.5 (aarch64_ilp32) * libgcrypt20-hmac-64bit-1.9.4-150500.12.6.1 * libgcrypt20-64bit-debuginfo-1.9.4-150500.12.6.1 * libgcrypt-devel-64bit-1.9.4-150500.12.6.1 * libgcrypt20-64bit-1.9.4-150500.12.6.1 * libgcrypt-devel-64bit-debuginfo-1.9.4-150500.12.6.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.5 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * libgcrypt-debugsource-1.9.4-150500.12.6.1 * libgcrypt20-debuginfo-1.9.4-150500.12.6.1 * libgcrypt20-1.9.4-150500.12.6.1 * libgcrypt20-hmac-1.9.4-150500.12.6.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-41989.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262684 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 4 16:33:10 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 04 Aug 2026 16:33:10 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3490-1: low: Security update for wpa_supplicant Message-ID: <178586119004.286.12724709557610247702@438c6482d549> # Security update for wpa_supplicant Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3490-1 Release Date: 2026-08-04T11:58:39Z Rating: low References: * bsc#1239461 Cross-References: * CVE-2025-24912 CVSS scores: * CVE-2025-24912 ( SUSE ): 3.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2025-24912 ( NVD ): 3.7 CVSS:3.0/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L Affected Products: * openSUSE Leap 15.5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.5 An update that solves one vulnerability can now be installed. ## Description: This update for wpa_supplicant fixes the following issues: * CVE-2025-24912: hostapd RADIUS authentication of wi-fi devices allows a user in between the hostapd and the RADIUS server to inject crafted RADIUS packets and force RADIUS authentications to fail (bsc#1239461). * Missing network context validation for PMKSA caching https://w1.fi/security/2026-2/ * Unexpected SAE commit message contents terminating `wpa_supplicant` https://w1.fi/security/2026-3/ ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * openSUSE Leap 15.5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3490=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-5.5-2026-3490=1 ## Package List: * openSUSE Leap 15.5 (aarch64 i586 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * wpa_supplicant-debugsource-2.10-150500.3.6.1 * wpa_supplicant-gui-debuginfo-2.10-150500.3.6.1 * wpa_supplicant-debuginfo-2.10-150500.3.6.1 * wpa_supplicant-gui-2.10-150500.3.6.1 * wpa_supplicant-2.10-150500.3.6.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.5 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * wpa_supplicant-debuginfo-2.10-150500.3.6.1 * wpa_supplicant-debugsource-2.10-150500.3.6.1 * wpa_supplicant-2.10-150500.3.6.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-24912.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1239461 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 4 16:34:07 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 04 Aug 2026 16:34:07 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3489-1: moderate: Security update for multipath-tools Message-ID: <178586124715.286.12014484425954818608@438c6482d549> # Security update for multipath-tools Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3489-1 Release Date: 2026-08-04T11:57:10Z Rating: moderate References: * bsc#1268144 * bsc#1268145 Affected Products: * openSUSE Leap 15.5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.5 An update that has two security fixes can now be installed. ## Description: This update for multipath-tools fixes the following issues: Update to version 0.9.4+134+suse.c82f347. * kpartx: integer overflow in the GPT partition table size calculation can lead to heap OOB read via crafted USB device or disk image (bsc#1268145). * kpartx: missing bounds check can lead to a DASD VOL1 unbounded array write via a crafted DASD disk with more than 256 consecutive format labels (bsc#1268144). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-5.5-2026-3489=1 * openSUSE Leap 15.5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3489=1 ## Package List: * openSUSE Leap 15.5 (aarch64 i586 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * libmpath0-debuginfo-0.9.4+134+suse.c82f347-150500.3.12.1 * multipath-tools-debugsource-0.9.4+134+suse.c82f347-150500.3.12.1 * multipath-tools-debuginfo-0.9.4+134+suse.c82f347-150500.3.12.1 * libmpath0-0.9.4+134+suse.c82f347-150500.3.12.1 * kpartx-debuginfo-0.9.4+134+suse.c82f347-150500.3.12.1 * multipath-tools-0.9.4+134+suse.c82f347-150500.3.12.1 * libdmmp0_2_0-debuginfo-0.9.4+134+suse.c82f347-150500.3.12.1 * libdmmp0_2_0-0.9.4+134+suse.c82f347-150500.3.12.1 * multipath-tools-devel-0.9.4+134+suse.c82f347-150500.3.12.1 * libdmmp-devel-0.9.4+134+suse.c82f347-150500.3.12.1 * kpartx-0.9.4+134+suse.c82f347-150500.3.12.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.5 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * multipath-tools-debugsource-0.9.4+134+suse.c82f347-150500.3.12.1 * libmpath0-debuginfo-0.9.4+134+suse.c82f347-150500.3.12.1 * multipath-tools-debuginfo-0.9.4+134+suse.c82f347-150500.3.12.1 * libmpath0-0.9.4+134+suse.c82f347-150500.3.12.1 * kpartx-debuginfo-0.9.4+134+suse.c82f347-150500.3.12.1 * multipath-tools-0.9.4+134+suse.c82f347-150500.3.12.1 * kpartx-0.9.4+134+suse.c82f347-150500.3.12.1 ## References: * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268144 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268145 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 4 16:35:02 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 04 Aug 2026 16:35:02 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3488-1: important: Security update for openssl-1_1 Message-ID: <178586130262.286.1285089003510382916@438c6482d549> # Security update for openssl-1_1 Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3488-1 Release Date: 2026-08-04T11:55:49Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1271712 Affected Products: * openSUSE Leap 15.5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 An update that has one security fix can now be installed. ## Description: This update for openssl-1_1 fixes the following issue * HollowByte: DoS vector against OpenSSL TLS ClientHello via remote, attacker- controlled memory allocations (bsc#1271712). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP5-2026-3488=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-5.5-2026-3488=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP5-LTSS-2026-3488=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP5-LTSS-2026-3488=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP5-ESPOS-2026-3488=1 * openSUSE Leap 15.5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3488=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.5 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * openssl-1_1-debugsource-1.1.1l-150500.17.60.1 * openssl-1_1-debuginfo-1.1.1l-150500.17.60.1 * libopenssl1_1-1.1.1l-150500.17.60.1 * libopenssl1_1-debuginfo-1.1.1l-150500.17.60.1 * libopenssl-1_1-devel-1.1.1l-150500.17.60.1 * openssl-1_1-1.1.1l-150500.17.60.1 * libopenssl1_1-hmac-1.1.1l-150500.17.60.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 (aarch64 x86_64) * openssl-1_1-debugsource-1.1.1l-150500.17.60.1 * openssl-1_1-debuginfo-1.1.1l-150500.17.60.1 * libopenssl1_1-1.1.1l-150500.17.60.1 * libopenssl1_1-debuginfo-1.1.1l-150500.17.60.1 * libopenssl-1_1-devel-1.1.1l-150500.17.60.1 * openssl-1_1-1.1.1l-150500.17.60.1 * libopenssl1_1-hmac-1.1.1l-150500.17.60.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 (x86_64) * libopenssl1_1-32bit-1.1.1l-150500.17.60.1 * libopenssl1_1-32bit-debuginfo-1.1.1l-150500.17.60.1 * libopenssl1_1-hmac-32bit-1.1.1l-150500.17.60.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.5 (aarch64 i586 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * openssl-1_1-debugsource-1.1.1l-150500.17.60.1 * openssl-1_1-debuginfo-1.1.1l-150500.17.60.1 * libopenssl1_1-1.1.1l-150500.17.60.1 * libopenssl1_1-debuginfo-1.1.1l-150500.17.60.1 * libopenssl-1_1-devel-1.1.1l-150500.17.60.1 * openssl-1_1-1.1.1l-150500.17.60.1 * libopenssl1_1-hmac-1.1.1l-150500.17.60.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.5 (x86_64) * libopenssl1_1-32bit-1.1.1l-150500.17.60.1 * libopenssl-1_1-devel-32bit-1.1.1l-150500.17.60.1 * libopenssl1_1-hmac-32bit-1.1.1l-150500.17.60.1 * libopenssl1_1-32bit-debuginfo-1.1.1l-150500.17.60.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.5 (aarch64_ilp32) * libopenssl1_1-64bit-debuginfo-1.1.1l-150500.17.60.1 * libopenssl-1_1-devel-64bit-1.1.1l-150500.17.60.1 * libopenssl1_1-64bit-1.1.1l-150500.17.60.1 * libopenssl1_1-hmac-64bit-1.1.1l-150500.17.60.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.5 (noarch) * openssl-1_1-doc-1.1.1l-150500.17.60.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 (ppc64le x86_64) * openssl-1_1-debugsource-1.1.1l-150500.17.60.1 * openssl-1_1-debuginfo-1.1.1l-150500.17.60.1 * libopenssl1_1-1.1.1l-150500.17.60.1 * libopenssl1_1-debuginfo-1.1.1l-150500.17.60.1 * libopenssl-1_1-devel-1.1.1l-150500.17.60.1 * openssl-1_1-1.1.1l-150500.17.60.1 * libopenssl1_1-hmac-1.1.1l-150500.17.60.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 (x86_64) * libopenssl1_1-32bit-1.1.1l-150500.17.60.1 * libopenssl1_1-32bit-debuginfo-1.1.1l-150500.17.60.1 * libopenssl1_1-hmac-32bit-1.1.1l-150500.17.60.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * openssl-1_1-debugsource-1.1.1l-150500.17.60.1 * openssl-1_1-debuginfo-1.1.1l-150500.17.60.1 * libopenssl1_1-1.1.1l-150500.17.60.1 * libopenssl1_1-debuginfo-1.1.1l-150500.17.60.1 * libopenssl-1_1-devel-1.1.1l-150500.17.60.1 * openssl-1_1-1.1.1l-150500.17.60.1 * libopenssl1_1-hmac-1.1.1l-150500.17.60.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS (x86_64) * libopenssl1_1-32bit-1.1.1l-150500.17.60.1 * libopenssl1_1-32bit-debuginfo-1.1.1l-150500.17.60.1 * libopenssl1_1-hmac-32bit-1.1.1l-150500.17.60.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 (aarch64 x86_64) * openssl-1_1-debugsource-1.1.1l-150500.17.60.1 * openssl-1_1-debuginfo-1.1.1l-150500.17.60.1 * libopenssl1_1-1.1.1l-150500.17.60.1 * libopenssl1_1-debuginfo-1.1.1l-150500.17.60.1 * libopenssl-1_1-devel-1.1.1l-150500.17.60.1 * openssl-1_1-1.1.1l-150500.17.60.1 * libopenssl1_1-hmac-1.1.1l-150500.17.60.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 (x86_64) * libopenssl1_1-32bit-1.1.1l-150500.17.60.1 * libopenssl1_1-32bit-debuginfo-1.1.1l-150500.17.60.1 * libopenssl1_1-hmac-32bit-1.1.1l-150500.17.60.1 ## References: * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271712 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 4 16:35:58 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 04 Aug 2026 16:35:58 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3487-1: important: Security update for openssl-1_1 Message-ID: <178586135881.286.681518226701634245@438c6482d549> # Security update for openssl-1_1 Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3487-1 Release Date: 2026-08-04T11:55:16Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1271712 Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 12 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS Extended Security * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 12 SP5 An update that has one security fix can now be installed. ## Description: This update for openssl-1_1 fixes the following issue * HollowByte: DoS vector against OpenSSL TLS ClientHello via remote, attacker- controlled memory allocations (bsc#1271712). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-SERVER-12-SP5-LTSS-2026-3487=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS Extended Security zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-SERVER-12-SP5-LTSS-EXTENDED-SECURITY-2026-3487=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * libopenssl1_1-1.1.1d-2.134.2 * libopenssl-1_1-devel-1.1.1d-2.134.2 * libopenssl1_1-hmac-1.1.1d-2.134.2 * libopenssl1_1-debuginfo-1.1.1d-2.134.2 * openssl-1_1-debuginfo-1.1.1d-2.134.2 * openssl-1_1-1.1.1d-2.134.2 * openssl-1_1-debugsource-1.1.1d-2.134.2 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS (s390x x86_64) * libopenssl1_1-32bit-1.1.1d-2.134.2 * libopenssl1_1-debuginfo-32bit-1.1.1d-2.134.2 * libopenssl-1_1-devel-32bit-1.1.1d-2.134.2 * libopenssl1_1-hmac-32bit-1.1.1d-2.134.2 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS Extended Security (x86_64) * libopenssl1_1-1.1.1d-2.134.2 * libopenssl-1_1-devel-1.1.1d-2.134.2 * libopenssl-1_1-devel-32bit-1.1.1d-2.134.2 * libopenssl1_1-hmac-1.1.1d-2.134.2 * libopenssl1_1-32bit-1.1.1d-2.134.2 * libopenssl1_1-debuginfo-1.1.1d-2.134.2 * openssl-1_1-debuginfo-1.1.1d-2.134.2 * openssl-1_1-1.1.1d-2.134.2 * libopenssl1_1-debuginfo-32bit-1.1.1d-2.134.2 * openssl-1_1-debugsource-1.1.1d-2.134.2 * libopenssl1_1-hmac-32bit-1.1.1d-2.134.2 ## References: * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271712 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 4 16:36:38 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 04 Aug 2026 16:36:38 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3486-1: moderate: Security update for openssl-3 Message-ID: <178586139852.286.14838681016686636092@438c6482d549> # Security update for openssl-3 Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3486-1 Release Date: 2026-08-04T11:54:54Z Rating: moderate References: * bsc#1271712 Affected Products: * openSUSE Leap 15.4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.3 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.3 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 An update that has one security fix can now be installed. ## Description: This update for openssl-3 fixes the following issues: * HollowByte: DoS vector against OpenSSL TLS ClientHello via remote, attacker- controlled memory allocations (bsc#1271712). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.3 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-5.3-2026-3486=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.3 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-5.3-2026-3486=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP4-ESPOS-2026-3486=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP4-2026-3486=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP4-LTSS-2026-3486=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-5.4-2026-3486=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-5.4-2026-3486=1 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3486=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP4-LTSS-2026-3486=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 (ppc64le x86_64) * libopenssl3-3.0.8-150400.4.93.1 * openssl-3-debugsource-3.0.8-150400.4.93.1 * openssl-3-3.0.8-150400.4.93.1 * openssl-3-debuginfo-3.0.8-150400.4.93.1 * libopenssl-3-devel-3.0.8-150400.4.93.1 * libopenssl3-debuginfo-3.0.8-150400.4.93.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 (aarch64 i586 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * libopenssl3-3.0.8-150400.4.93.1 * openssl-3-debugsource-3.0.8-150400.4.93.1 * openssl-3-3.0.8-150400.4.93.1 * openssl-3-debuginfo-3.0.8-150400.4.93.1 * libopenssl-3-devel-3.0.8-150400.4.93.1 * libopenssl3-debuginfo-3.0.8-150400.4.93.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 (noarch) * openssl-3-doc-3.0.8-150400.4.93.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 (aarch64_ilp32) * libopenssl3-64bit-debuginfo-3.0.8-150400.4.93.1 * libopenssl3-64bit-3.0.8-150400.4.93.1 * libopenssl-3-devel-64bit-3.0.8-150400.4.93.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 (x86_64) * libopenssl-3-devel-32bit-3.0.8-150400.4.93.1 * libopenssl3-32bit-3.0.8-150400.4.93.1 * libopenssl3-32bit-debuginfo-3.0.8-150400.4.93.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * libopenssl3-3.0.8-150400.4.93.1 * openssl-3-debugsource-3.0.8-150400.4.93.1 * openssl-3-3.0.8-150400.4.93.1 * openssl-3-debuginfo-3.0.8-150400.4.93.1 * libopenssl-3-devel-3.0.8-150400.4.93.1 * libopenssl3-debuginfo-3.0.8-150400.4.93.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 (aarch64 x86_64) * libopenssl3-3.0.8-150400.4.93.1 * openssl-3-debugsource-3.0.8-150400.4.93.1 * openssl-3-3.0.8-150400.4.93.1 * openssl-3-debuginfo-3.0.8-150400.4.93.1 * libopenssl-3-devel-3.0.8-150400.4.93.1 * libopenssl3-debuginfo-3.0.8-150400.4.93.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.4 (aarch64 s390x x86_64) * libopenssl3-3.0.8-150400.4.93.1 * openssl-3-debugsource-3.0.8-150400.4.93.1 * libopenssl3-debuginfo-3.0.8-150400.4.93.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.4 (aarch64 s390x x86_64) * libopenssl3-3.0.8-150400.4.93.1 * openssl-3-debugsource-3.0.8-150400.4.93.1 * libopenssl3-debuginfo-3.0.8-150400.4.93.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.3 (aarch64 s390x x86_64) * libopenssl3-3.0.8-150400.4.93.1 * openssl-3-debugsource-3.0.8-150400.4.93.1 * libopenssl3-debuginfo-3.0.8-150400.4.93.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.3 (aarch64 s390x x86_64) * libopenssl3-3.0.8-150400.4.93.1 * openssl-3-debugsource-3.0.8-150400.4.93.1 * libopenssl3-debuginfo-3.0.8-150400.4.93.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 (aarch64 x86_64) * libopenssl3-3.0.8-150400.4.93.1 * openssl-3-debugsource-3.0.8-150400.4.93.1 * openssl-3-3.0.8-150400.4.93.1 * openssl-3-debuginfo-3.0.8-150400.4.93.1 * libopenssl-3-devel-3.0.8-150400.4.93.1 * libopenssl3-debuginfo-3.0.8-150400.4.93.1 ## References: * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271712 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 4 16:37:35 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 04 Aug 2026 16:37:35 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3485-1: important: Security update for spice-vdagent Message-ID: <178586145596.286.15065605463482716350@438c6482d549> # Security update for spice-vdagent Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3485-1 Release Date: 2026-08-04T11:53:55Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1269553 * bsc#1269554 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-57965 * CVE-2026-57966 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-57965 ( SUSE ): 5.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:N/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-57965 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-57965 ( NVD ): 5.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-57966 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:N/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-57966 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-57966 ( NVD ): 4.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N Affected Products: * Desktop Applications Module 15-SP7 * openSUSE Leap 15.5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 An update that solves two vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for spice-vdagent fixes the following issues: * CVE-2026-57965: integer overflow in `udscs_write()` can lead to heap buffer overflow (bsc#1269553). * CVE-2026-57966: improper sanitization allows a compromised SPICE host to write arbitrary files to any location on the guest operating system (bsc#1269554). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP6-2026-3485=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP5-LTSS-2026-3485=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP6-LTSS-2026-3485=1 * Desktop Applications Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Desktop-Applications-15-SP7-2026-3485=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP5-2026-3485=1 * openSUSE Leap 15.5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3485=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP5-ESPOS-2026-3485=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP5-LTSS-2026-3485=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * spice-vdagent-debugsource-0.22.1-150500.4.3.1 * spice-vdagent-debuginfo-0.22.1-150500.4.3.1 * spice-vdagent-0.22.1-150500.4.3.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * spice-vdagent-debugsource-0.22.1-150500.4.3.1 * spice-vdagent-debuginfo-0.22.1-150500.4.3.1 * spice-vdagent-0.22.1-150500.4.3.1 * Desktop Applications Module 15-SP7 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * spice-vdagent-debugsource-0.22.1-150500.4.3.1 * spice-vdagent-debuginfo-0.22.1-150500.4.3.1 * spice-vdagent-0.22.1-150500.4.3.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.5 (aarch64 i586 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * spice-vdagent-debugsource-0.22.1-150500.4.3.1 * spice-vdagent-debuginfo-0.22.1-150500.4.3.1 * spice-vdagent-0.22.1-150500.4.3.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 (aarch64 x86_64) * spice-vdagent-debugsource-0.22.1-150500.4.3.1 * spice-vdagent-debuginfo-0.22.1-150500.4.3.1 * spice-vdagent-0.22.1-150500.4.3.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 (ppc64le x86_64) * spice-vdagent-debugsource-0.22.1-150500.4.3.1 * spice-vdagent-debuginfo-0.22.1-150500.4.3.1 * spice-vdagent-0.22.1-150500.4.3.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 (ppc64le x86_64) * spice-vdagent-debugsource-0.22.1-150500.4.3.1 * spice-vdagent-debuginfo-0.22.1-150500.4.3.1 * spice-vdagent-0.22.1-150500.4.3.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 (aarch64 x86_64) * spice-vdagent-debugsource-0.22.1-150500.4.3.1 * spice-vdagent-debuginfo-0.22.1-150500.4.3.1 * spice-vdagent-0.22.1-150500.4.3.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-57965.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-57966.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269553 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269554 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 4 16:38:39 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 04 Aug 2026 16:38:39 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3484-1: important: Security update for bind Message-ID: <178586151976.286.7819539726326000184@438c6482d549> # Security update for bind Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3484-1 Release Date: 2026-08-04T11:52:47Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1271986 * bsc#1271987 * bsc#1271989 * bsc#1271990 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-11622 * CVE-2026-11721 * CVE-2026-13204 * CVE-2026-13321 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-11622 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-11622 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-11622 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-11721 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-11721 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-11721 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-13204 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-13204 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-13204 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-13321 ( SUSE ): 9.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:H/SA:N * CVE-2026-13321 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-13321 ( NVD ): 8.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:N/I:H/A:N Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 12 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS Extended Security * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 12 SP5 An update that solves four vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for bind fixes the following issues * CVE-2026-11622: Potential memory usage beyond configured limits (bsc#1271986). * CVE-2026-11721: Cache poisoning possible with label count discrepancy, RRSIG, and wildcards (bsc#1271987). * CVE-2026-13204: Unexpected exit in certain situations with NSEC and NSEC3 both present (bsc#1271989). * CVE-2026-13321: DNSSEC Validation Bypass via Out-of-Zone NSEC Next Field (bsc#1271990). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS Extended Security zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-SERVER-12-SP5-LTSS-EXTENDED-SECURITY-2026-3484=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-SERVER-12-SP5-LTSS-2026-3484=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * bind-devel-9.11.22-3.74.1 * libisc1107-debuginfo-9.11.22-3.74.1 * libisccc161-9.11.22-3.74.1 * bind-utils-9.11.22-3.74.1 * libdns1110-9.11.22-3.74.1 * libbind9-161-9.11.22-3.74.1 * liblwres161-9.11.22-3.74.1 * libisccfg163-9.11.22-3.74.1 * bind-debuginfo-9.11.22-3.74.1 * libisccfg163-debuginfo-9.11.22-3.74.1 * libisc1107-9.11.22-3.74.1 * libbind9-161-debuginfo-9.11.22-3.74.1 * bind-9.11.22-3.74.1 * bind-chrootenv-9.11.22-3.74.1 * libisccc161-debuginfo-9.11.22-3.74.1 * libirs161-debuginfo-9.11.22-3.74.1 * libirs161-9.11.22-3.74.1 * liblwres161-debuginfo-9.11.22-3.74.1 * libdns1110-debuginfo-9.11.22-3.74.1 * bind-debugsource-9.11.22-3.74.1 * bind-utils-debuginfo-9.11.22-3.74.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS (noarch) * python-bind-9.11.22-3.74.1 * bind-doc-9.11.22-3.74.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS (s390x x86_64) * libisc1107-32bit-9.11.22-3.74.1 * libisc1107-debuginfo-32bit-9.11.22-3.74.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS Extended Security (x86_64) * bind-devel-9.11.22-3.74.1 * libisc1107-debuginfo-9.11.22-3.74.1 * libisccc161-9.11.22-3.74.1 * bind-utils-9.11.22-3.74.1 * libisc1107-32bit-9.11.22-3.74.1 * libdns1110-9.11.22-3.74.1 * libbind9-161-9.11.22-3.74.1 * liblwres161-9.11.22-3.74.1 * libisccfg163-9.11.22-3.74.1 * bind-debuginfo-9.11.22-3.74.1 * libisccfg163-debuginfo-9.11.22-3.74.1 * libisc1107-9.11.22-3.74.1 * libbind9-161-debuginfo-9.11.22-3.74.1 * bind-9.11.22-3.74.1 * bind-chrootenv-9.11.22-3.74.1 * libisc1107-debuginfo-32bit-9.11.22-3.74.1 * libisccc161-debuginfo-9.11.22-3.74.1 * libirs161-9.11.22-3.74.1 * libirs161-debuginfo-9.11.22-3.74.1 * liblwres161-debuginfo-9.11.22-3.74.1 * libdns1110-debuginfo-9.11.22-3.74.1 * bind-debugsource-9.11.22-3.74.1 * bind-utils-debuginfo-9.11.22-3.74.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS Extended Security (noarch) * python-bind-9.11.22-3.74.1 * bind-doc-9.11.22-3.74.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-11622.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-11721.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-13204.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-13321.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271986 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271987 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271989 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271990 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 4 16:39:19 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 04 Aug 2026 16:39:19 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3483-1: important: Security update for valkey Message-ID: <178586155999.286.724227840194960059@438c6482d549> # Security update for valkey Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3483-1 Release Date: 2026-08-04T11:46:57Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1272442 * bsc#1272443 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-56684 * CVE-2026-63639 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-56684 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63639 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * openSUSE Leap 15.6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 An update that solves two vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for valkey fixes the following issues * CVE-2026-56684: use-after-free in TLS connection handling (bsc#1272443). * CVE-2026-63639: RCE via corrupt stream RDB files containing a shared NACK across consumers (bsc#1272442). Changes for valkey: * Update to 8.0.10. ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP6-LTSS-2026-3483=1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3483=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP6-2026-3483=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 (ppc64le x86_64) * valkey-debugsource-8.0.10-150600.13.28.1 * valkey-devel-8.0.10-150600.13.28.1 * valkey-debuginfo-8.0.10-150600.13.28.1 * valkey-8.0.10-150600.13.28.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 (noarch) * valkey-compat-redis-8.0.10-150600.13.28.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * valkey-devel-8.0.10-150600.13.28.1 * valkey-debuginfo-8.0.10-150600.13.28.1 * valkey-8.0.10-150600.13.28.1 * valkey-debugsource-8.0.10-150600.13.28.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS (noarch) * valkey-compat-redis-8.0.10-150600.13.28.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 (aarch64 i586 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * valkey-devel-8.0.10-150600.13.28.1 * valkey-debuginfo-8.0.10-150600.13.28.1 * valkey-8.0.10-150600.13.28.1 * valkey-debugsource-8.0.10-150600.13.28.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 (noarch) * valkey-compat-redis-8.0.10-150600.13.28.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-56684.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63639.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272442 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272443 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 4 16:40:43 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 04 Aug 2026 16:40:43 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3482-1: important: Security update for netty, netty-tcnative Message-ID: <178586164305.286.13119312817298514693@438c6482d549> # Security update for netty, netty-tcnative Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3482-1 Release Date: 2026-08-04T11:46:43Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1271435 * bsc#1271960 * bsc#1271961 * bsc#1272253 * bsc#1272254 * bsc#1272255 * bsc#1272257 * bsc#1272258 * bsc#1272259 * bsc#1272299 * bsc#1272300 * bsc#1272301 * bsc#1272302 * bsc#1272303 * bsc#1272304 * bsc#1272305 * bsc#1272306 * bsc#1272307 * bsc#1272518 * bsc#1272519 * bsc#1272603 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-44891 * CVE-2026-55831 * CVE-2026-55833 * CVE-2026-55851 * CVE-2026-56745 * CVE-2026-56746 * CVE-2026-56817 * CVE-2026-56818 * CVE-2026-56819 * CVE-2026-56820 * CVE-2026-56821 * CVE-2026-56822 * CVE-2026-59898 * CVE-2026-59899 * CVE-2026-59900 * CVE-2026-59901 * CVE-2026-59919 * CVE-2026-59920 * CVE-2026-59921 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-44891 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-44891 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-44891 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-55831 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-55831 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-55831 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-55833 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-55833 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-55833 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-55851 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-55851 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-55851 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-55851 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-56745 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-56745 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-56745 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-56745 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-56746 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:A/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-56746 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-56746 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-56817 ( SUSE ): 8.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-56817 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-56817 ( NVD ): 8.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-56817 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-56819 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-56819 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-56819 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-56820 ( SUSE ): 9.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-56820 ( SUSE ): 7.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-56820 ( NVD ): 7.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-56820 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-56821 ( SUSE ): 7.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-56821 ( SUSE ): 7.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-56821 ( NVD ): 7.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-56822 ( SUSE ): 9.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-56822 ( SUSE ): 7.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-56822 ( NVD ): 7.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-59898 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:N/SC:L/SI:L/SA:N * CVE-2026-59898 ( SUSE ): 5.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-59898 ( NVD ): 6.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:N/SC:L/SI:L/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-59899 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-59899 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-59899 ( NVD ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-59900 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:N/SC:L/SI:L/SA:N * CVE-2026-59900 ( SUSE ): 7.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-59900 ( NVD ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:N/SC:L/SI:L/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-59901 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-59901 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-59901 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-59919 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-59919 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-59919 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-59920 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-59920 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-59920 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-59921 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-59921 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-59921 ( NVD ): 5.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N Affected Products: * Development Tools Module 15-SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 * SUSE Package Hub 15 15-SP7 An update that solves 19 vulnerabilities and has two security fixes can now be installed. ## Description: This update for netty, netty-tcnative fixes the following issues: Upgrade netty to upstream version 4.1.136 and netty-tcnative to version 2.0.80 Final. Security issues fixed * CVE-2026-44891: memory exhaustion in `io.netty:netty-codec-stomp` (bsc#1271435). * CVE-2026-55831: resource exhaustion/DoS in `io.netty:netty-codec-http` (bsc#1271960). * CVE-2026-55833: zip bomb in `io.netty:netty-codec-http` (bsc#1271961). * CVE-2026-55851: memory exhaustion in `io.netty:netty-codec-haproxy` (bsc#1272253). * CVE-2026-56745: memory exhaustion in `io.netty:netty-codec-http` (bsc#1272254). * CVE-2026-56746: improper access control in `io.netty:netty-codec-http` (CORS) (bsc#1272255). * CVE-2026-56817: insecure defaults in XML parsing in `io.netty:netty-codec- xml` (bsc#1272257). * CVE-2026-56818: memory leak in `io.netty:netty-codec-redis` (bsc#1272603). * CVE-2026-56819: memory leak in `io.netty:netty-codec-http2` (bsc#1272258). * CVE-2026-56820: improper certificate validation in `io.netty:netty-handler- ssl-ocsp` (bsc#1272259). * CVE-2026-56821: improper certificate revocation check in `io.netty:netty- handler-ssl-ocsp` (bsc#1272299). * CVE-2026-56822: time-of-check/time-of-use in `io.netty:netty-handler-ssl- ocsp` (bsc#1272300). * CVE-2026-59898: protocol version confusion in `io.netty:netty-codec-http` (websocket) (bsc#1272302). * CVE-2026-59899: memory exhaustion in `io.netty:netty-codec-http` (bsc#1272301). * CVE-2026-59900: improper header neutralization in `io.netty:netty-codec- http2` (bsc#1272303). * CVE-2026-59901: infinite loop in `io.netty:netty-codec-compression` (bzip2) (bsc#1272304). * CVE-2026-59919: improper CR/LF neutralization in `io.netty:netty-codec- haproxy` (bsc#1272305). * CVE-2026-59920: improper CR/LF neutrolization in `io.netty:netty-codec- stomp` (bsc#1272306). * CVE-2026-59921: improper CR/LF neutralization in `io.netty:netty-codec-http` (multipart) (bsc#1272307). * Memory leak in `io.netty:netty-codec-dns` (bsc#1272519). * Uncontrolled resource consumption in `io.netty:netty-codec-xml` (bsc#1272518). Other updates and bugfixes: * Upgrade to upstream version 4.1.136: * SingleThreadEventExecutor: document Throwable safety contract on run() * Make HTTP/2 frame hashCode consistent with equals * Add BlockHound exception for DnsQueryIdSpace (#16896) * FlowControlHandler: Fix autoRead behavior * Fix incorrect bounds in error message of HpackDecoder.setMaxHeaderListSize * MQTT: Fix MQTT decoder size check after variable header replay * MQTT: Make the decodeProperties early-REPLAY check actually fire * Reject control characters at the boundary of HTTP method names (#16723) * Update to latest tcnative release * Fix HTTP 2 PUSH_PROMISE stream association validation * Fix GZIP FEXTRA extra-field handling in JdkZlibDecoder * Add opt-in validation of mandatory pseudo-header fields for HTTP/2 * Strictly validate MQTT UTF-8 Encoded String (#16939) * Stop DateFormatter trailing token from running past the parse end * IpFilter: Deprecate constructor which use accept by default * Add RFC 10008 QUERY Method support (#16966) * Correctly release and fail queued traffic-shaping writes on close (#16959) * FlowControlHandler: respect auto-read when toggled while dequeueing * IdleStateHandler: reset firstWriter/ReaderIdleEvent in resetWriteTimeout/resetReadTimeout (#16982) * Fix typo in AbstractSniHandler Javadoc * Reconcile AbstractCoalescingBufferQueue readableBytes when it drains, and fail stuck HTTP/2 streams instead of spinning empty DATA frames * Reject control characters at the boundary of the HTTP version token (#16971) * Reset UTF-8 decode state on CR in StompSubframeDecoder * HTTP2: Pass the correct number of arguments when logging goaway * FastLz: Guard decompression against truncated input (#17000) * Fix propagation of startTls for client SslContext handler * Reject non-token characters in HTTP/2 header names * Update lz4-java to 1.11.1 * Pin github actions to reduce risk (#17043) * Merge branches from forks (#17063) ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * Development Tools Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Development-Tools-15-SP7-2026-3482=1 * SUSE Package Hub 15 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Packagehub-Subpackages-15-SP7-2026-3482=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP4-LTSS-2026-3482=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP5-LTSS-2026-3482=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP5-ESPOS-2026-3482=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP6-2026-3482=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP4-LTSS-2026-3482=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP6-LTSS-2026-3482=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP5-LTSS-2026-3482=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP5-2026-3482=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP4-ESPOS-2026-3482=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP4-2026-3482=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Package Hub 15 15-SP7 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * netty-4.1.136-150200.4.53.1 * SUSE Package Hub 15 15-SP7 (noarch) * netty-javadoc-4.1.136-150200.4.53.1 * Development Tools Module 15-SP7 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * netty-tcnative-debugsource-2.0.80-150200.3.48.1 * netty-tcnative-2.0.80-150200.3.48.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 (aarch64 x86_64) * netty-tcnative-2.0.80-150200.3.48.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * netty-tcnative-2.0.80-150200.3.48.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 (aarch64 x86_64) * netty-tcnative-2.0.80-150200.3.48.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 (ppc64le x86_64) * netty-tcnative-2.0.80-150200.3.48.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * netty-tcnative-2.0.80-150200.3.48.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * netty-tcnative-2.0.80-150200.3.48.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 (aarch64 x86_64) * netty-tcnative-2.0.80-150200.3.48.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 (ppc64le x86_64) * netty-tcnative-2.0.80-150200.3.48.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 (ppc64le x86_64) * netty-tcnative-2.0.80-150200.3.48.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 (aarch64 x86_64) * netty-tcnative-2.0.80-150200.3.48.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-44891.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-55831.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-55833.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-55851.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-56745.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-56746.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-56817.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-56818.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-56819.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-56820.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-56821.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-56822.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-59898.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-59899.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-59900.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-59901.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-59919.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-59920.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-59921.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271435 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271960 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271961 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272253 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272254 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272255 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272257 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272258 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272259 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272299 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272300 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272301 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272302 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272303 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272304 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272305 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272306 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272307 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272518 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272519 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272603 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 4 16:41:33 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 04 Aug 2026 16:41:33 -0000 Subject: SUSE-RU-2026:3481-1: moderate: Recommended update for go1.21, go1.22, go1.22-openssl, go1.23, go1.23-openssl, go1.24, go1.24-openssl, go1.25, go1.25-openssl, go1.26, go1.26-openssl Message-ID: <178586169361.286.17956521985684357846@438c6482d549> # Recommended update for go1.21, go1.22, go1.22-openssl, go1.23, go1.23-openssl, go1.24, go1.24-openssl, go1.25, go1.25-openssl, go1.26, go1.26-openssl Announcement ID: SUSE-RU-2026:3481-1 Release Date: 2026-08-04T11:45:21Z Rating: moderate References: * bsc#1245878 * bsc#1247816 * bsc#1248082 * bsc#1264390 * bsc#1264391 * bsc#1264392 * bsc#1264393 * bsc#1264394 * bsc#1264395 * jsc#PED-1962 * jsc#SLE-18320 Affected Products: * Development Tools Module 15-SP7 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 An update that contains two features and has nine fixes can now be installed. ## Description: This update for go1.21, go1.22, go1.22-openssl, go1.23, go1.23-openssl, go1.24, go1.24-openssl, go1.25, go1.25-openssl, go1.26, go1.26-openssl fixes the following issues: * Packaging improvements: * Revert %ghost /usr/bin/go /usr/bin/gofmt which prevents install of a working go command. Refs bsc#1245878 bsc#1264390 * Based on feedback from Factory maintainers restore the original lifecycle for these files: Each go1.x toolchain shares ownership of a go and gofmt symlink managed by the alternatives system (update-alternatives and libalternatives). When the last go1.x package is uninstalled the symlinks will be removed. * Context: %ghost was introduced to prevent file conflicts among go1.x toolchain packages reported by installcheck dev tool. %ghost prevents the files from being installed, which results in no installed go command. The shared ownership of the go and gofmt symlinks is intentional. * Define go_bootstrap_version with digits without go1.x prefix. Correct path spelling to align with current toolchain layout GOROOT_BOOTSTRAP=%{_libdir}/go/%{go_bootstrap_version}, noting interstitial /go/ in path. Fixes bootstrap ERROR: Cannot find /usr/lib64/go1.x/bin/go. Set $GOROOT_BOOTSTRAP to a working Go tree >= Go 1.x.y. Bootstrap error first observed when using %ghost /usr/bin/go. Fixed by Eugenio Paolantonio. Refs bsc#1245878 bsc#1264390 * Mark %ghost /usr/bin/go /usr/bin/gofmt to avoid file conflicts among go1.x toolchain packages. These files are managed by the alternatives system. Refs bsc#1245878 bsc#1264390 * Drop unused conditional %define with_shared refs jsc#PED-1962 * Uniqify %define go_libalternatives 1219 to accommodate parallel installed toolchain variants per go1.x major version. go1.x has highest alternatives priority and uses suffix 9. refs bsc#1245878 bsc#1264390 * Drop subpackage go1.x-libstd std library .so refs jsc#PED-1962 * Use of Go standard library as .so and -buildmode=shared is not recommended or supported by upstream Go * Subpackage go1.x-libstd was only ever built for Factory and removal does not affect SLE * No Go application packages in Factory use go1.x-libstd * Use libalternatives only on suse_version >= 1610 and keep update- alternatives support for older distributions. * Drop the update-alternatives migration path for libalternatives builds. * Packaging: Enable libalternatives for SLE16.1 and Tumbleweed Refs bsc#1245878 * Drop go1.21 dependency on update-alternatives fixes bsc#1264390 * Prepare for removing old go versions from Factory: * Switch default for go1.21 to bootstrap with gcc-go using %bcond_without gccgo_go121 * Building go1.21 with gcc-go by default removes need for prjconf * Refs bsc#1247816 bootstrap go1.21 with gccgo ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP5-2026-3481=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP5-ESPOS-2026-3481=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP4-LTSS-2026-3481=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP4-2026-3481=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP5-LTSS-2026-3481=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP5-LTSS-2026-3481=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP6-LTSS-2026-3481=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP4-LTSS-2026-3481=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP6-2026-3481=1 * Development Tools Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Development-Tools-15-SP7-2026-3481=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP4-ESPOS-2026-3481=1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3481=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * go1.23-1.23.12-150000.1.43.1 * go1.22-openssl-debuginfo-1.22.12-150000.1.15.1 * go1.25-openssl-doc-1.25.12-150000.1.30.1 * go1.23-openssl-race-1.23.12-150000.1.21.1 * go1.23-race-1.23.12-150000.1.43.1 * go1.21-1.21.13-150000.1.48.1 * go1.24-openssl-doc-1.24.13-150000.1.26.1 * go1.22-openssl-doc-1.22.12-150000.1.15.1 * go1.22-openssl-race-1.22.12-150000.1.15.1 * go1.25-openssl-1.25.12-150000.1.30.1 * go1.24-race-1.24.13-150000.1.59.1 * go1.22-openssl-1.22.12-150000.1.15.1 * go1.24-openssl-race-1.24.13-150000.1.26.1 * go1.24-1.24.13-150000.1.59.1 * go1.21-openssl-1.21.13.10-150000.1.17.1 * go1.26-openssl-race-1.26.5-150000.1.15.1 * go1.21-openssl-doc-1.21.13.10-150000.1.17.1 * go1.22-doc-1.22.12-150000.1.45.1 * go1.25-openssl-race-1.25.12-150000.1.30.1 * go1.22-race-1.22.12-150000.1.45.1 * go1.23-openssl-1.23.12-150000.1.21.1 * go1.24-doc-1.24.13-150000.1.59.1 * go1.25-doc-1.25.12-150000.1.47.1 * go1.26-doc-1.26.5-150000.1.21.1 * go1.23-doc-1.23.12-150000.1.43.1 * go1.22-1.22.12-150000.1.45.1 * go1.26-openssl-1.26.5-150000.1.15.1 * go1.25-openssl-debuginfo-1.25.12-150000.1.30.1 * go1.23-openssl-debuginfo-1.23.12-150000.1.21.1 * go1.23-openssl-doc-1.23.12-150000.1.21.1 * go1.26-race-1.26.5-150000.1.21.1 * go1.26-openssl-doc-1.26.5-150000.1.15.1 * go1.26-1.26.5-150000.1.21.1 * go1.21-doc-1.21.13-150000.1.48.1 * go1.25-race-1.25.12-150000.1.47.1 * go1.25-1.25.12-150000.1.47.1 * go1.24-openssl-1.24.13-150000.1.26.1 * go1.21-openssl-race-1.21.13.10-150000.1.17.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS (aarch64 x86_64) * go1.21-race-1.21.13-150000.1.48.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 (aarch64 x86_64) * go1.23-1.23.12-150000.1.43.1 * go1.22-openssl-debuginfo-1.22.12-150000.1.15.1 * go1.25-openssl-doc-1.25.12-150000.1.30.1 * go1.23-race-1.23.12-150000.1.43.1 * go1.23-openssl-race-1.23.12-150000.1.21.1 * go1.21-1.21.13-150000.1.48.1 * go1.24-openssl-doc-1.24.13-150000.1.26.1 * go1.22-openssl-doc-1.22.12-150000.1.15.1 * go1.22-openssl-race-1.22.12-150000.1.15.1 * go1.25-openssl-1.25.12-150000.1.30.1 * go1.24-race-1.24.13-150000.1.59.1 * go1.22-openssl-1.22.12-150000.1.15.1 * go1.24-openssl-race-1.24.13-150000.1.26.1 * go1.24-1.24.13-150000.1.59.1 * go1.21-openssl-1.21.13.10-150000.1.17.1 * go1.26-openssl-race-1.26.5-150000.1.15.1 * go1.22-doc-1.22.12-150000.1.45.1 * go1.25-openssl-race-1.25.12-150000.1.30.1 * go1.22-race-1.22.12-150000.1.45.1 * go1.21-openssl-doc-1.21.13.10-150000.1.17.1 * go1.23-openssl-1.23.12-150000.1.21.1 * go1.24-doc-1.24.13-150000.1.59.1 * go1.25-doc-1.25.12-150000.1.47.1 * go1.26-doc-1.26.5-150000.1.21.1 * go1.23-doc-1.23.12-150000.1.43.1 * go1.21-race-1.21.13-150000.1.48.1 * go1.22-1.22.12-150000.1.45.1 * go1.26-openssl-1.26.5-150000.1.15.1 * go1.25-openssl-debuginfo-1.25.12-150000.1.30.1 * go1.23-openssl-debuginfo-1.23.12-150000.1.21.1 * go1.23-openssl-doc-1.23.12-150000.1.21.1 * go1.26-race-1.26.5-150000.1.21.1 * go1.26-openssl-doc-1.26.5-150000.1.15.1 * go1.26-1.26.5-150000.1.21.1 * go1.21-doc-1.21.13-150000.1.48.1 * go1.25-race-1.25.12-150000.1.47.1 * go1.25-1.25.12-150000.1.47.1 * go1.24-openssl-1.24.13-150000.1.26.1 * go1.21-openssl-race-1.21.13.10-150000.1.17.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * go1.23-1.23.12-150000.1.43.1 * go1.21-openssl-race-1.21.13.10-150600.16.6.1 * go1.23-race-1.23.12-150000.1.43.1 * go1.24-openssl-doc-1.24.13-150600.13.21.1 * go1.25-openssl-debuginfo-1.25.12-150600.13.24.1 * go1.21-1.21.13-150000.1.48.1 * go1.25-openssl-race-1.25.12-150600.13.24.1 * go1.26-openssl-doc-1.26.5-150600.13.12.1 * go1.25-openssl-doc-1.25.12-150600.13.24.1 * go1.22-openssl-debuginfo-1.22.12-150600.13.11.1 * go1.24-openssl-race-1.24.13-150600.13.21.1 * go1.21-openssl-doc-1.21.13.10-150600.16.6.1 * go1.24-openssl-1.24.13-150600.13.21.1 * go1.24-race-1.24.13-150000.1.59.1 * go1.23-openssl-race-1.23.12-150600.13.12.1 * go1.23-openssl-doc-1.23.12-150600.13.12.1 * go1.22-openssl-1.22.12-150600.13.11.1 * go1.22-openssl-doc-1.22.12-150600.13.11.1 * go1.23-openssl-1.23.12-150600.13.12.1 * go1.24-1.24.13-150000.1.59.1 * go1.23-openssl-debuginfo-1.23.12-150600.13.12.1 * go1.22-doc-1.22.12-150000.1.45.1 * go1.22-race-1.22.12-150000.1.45.1 * go1.24-doc-1.24.13-150000.1.59.1 * go1.25-doc-1.25.12-150000.1.47.1 * go1.26-openssl-race-1.26.5-150600.13.12.1 * go1.21-openssl-1.21.13.10-150600.16.6.1 * go1.26-doc-1.26.5-150000.1.21.1 * go1.23-doc-1.23.12-150000.1.43.1 * go1.21-race-1.21.13-150000.1.48.1 * go1.22-openssl-race-1.22.12-150600.13.11.1 * go1.22-1.22.12-150000.1.45.1 * go1.26-openssl-1.26.5-150600.13.12.1 * go1.26-race-1.26.5-150000.1.21.1 * go1.26-1.26.5-150000.1.21.1 * go1.21-doc-1.21.13-150000.1.48.1 * go1.25-race-1.25.12-150000.1.47.1 * go1.25-1.25.12-150000.1.47.1 * go1.25-openssl-1.25.12-150600.13.24.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 (aarch64 x86_64) * go1.23-1.23.12-150000.1.43.1 * go1.22-openssl-debuginfo-1.22.12-150000.1.15.1 * go1.25-openssl-doc-1.25.12-150000.1.30.1 * go1.23-openssl-race-1.23.12-150000.1.21.1 * go1.23-race-1.23.12-150000.1.43.1 * go1.21-1.21.13-150000.1.48.1 * go1.24-openssl-doc-1.24.13-150000.1.26.1 * go1.22-openssl-doc-1.22.12-150000.1.15.1 * go1.22-openssl-race-1.22.12-150000.1.15.1 * go1.25-openssl-1.25.12-150000.1.30.1 * go1.24-race-1.24.13-150000.1.59.1 * go1.22-openssl-1.22.12-150000.1.15.1 * go1.24-openssl-race-1.24.13-150000.1.26.1 * go1.24-1.24.13-150000.1.59.1 * go1.21-openssl-1.21.13.10-150000.1.17.1 * go1.26-openssl-race-1.26.5-150000.1.15.1 * go1.22-doc-1.22.12-150000.1.45.1 * go1.22-race-1.22.12-150000.1.45.1 * go1.21-openssl-doc-1.21.13.10-150000.1.17.1 * go1.25-openssl-race-1.25.12-150000.1.30.1 * go1.23-openssl-1.23.12-150000.1.21.1 * go1.24-doc-1.24.13-150000.1.59.1 * go1.25-doc-1.25.12-150000.1.47.1 * go1.26-doc-1.26.5-150000.1.21.1 * go1.21-race-1.21.13-150000.1.48.1 * go1.23-doc-1.23.12-150000.1.43.1 * go1.22-1.22.12-150000.1.45.1 * go1.26-openssl-1.26.5-150000.1.15.1 * go1.25-openssl-debuginfo-1.25.12-150000.1.30.1 * go1.23-openssl-debuginfo-1.23.12-150000.1.21.1 * go1.23-openssl-doc-1.23.12-150000.1.21.1 * go1.26-race-1.26.5-150000.1.21.1 * go1.26-openssl-doc-1.26.5-150000.1.15.1 * go1.26-1.26.5-150000.1.21.1 * go1.21-doc-1.21.13-150000.1.48.1 * go1.25-race-1.25.12-150000.1.47.1 * go1.25-1.25.12-150000.1.47.1 * go1.24-openssl-1.24.13-150000.1.26.1 * go1.21-openssl-race-1.21.13.10-150000.1.17.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 (aarch64 i586 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * go1.25-openssl-1.25.12-150600.13.24.1 * go1.21-openssl-debuginfo-1.21.13.10-150600.16.6.1 * go1.26-openssl-1.26.5-150600.13.12.1 * go1.24-openssl-doc-1.24.13-150600.13.21.1 * go1.25-openssl-debuginfo-1.25.12-150600.13.24.1 * go1.24-openssl-1.24.13-150600.13.21.1 * go1.23-openssl-doc-1.23.12-150600.13.12.1 * go1.22-openssl-debuginfo-1.22.12-150600.13.11.1 * go1.26-openssl-doc-1.26.5-150600.13.12.1 * go1.21-openssl-1.21.13.10-150600.16.6.1 * go1.25-openssl-doc-1.25.12-150600.13.24.1 * go1.21-openssl-doc-1.21.13.10-150600.16.6.1 * go1.22-openssl-1.22.12-150600.13.11.1 * go1.24-openssl-debuginfo-1.24.13-150600.13.21.1 * go1.22-openssl-doc-1.22.12-150600.13.11.1 * go1.23-openssl-debuginfo-1.23.12-150600.13.12.1 * go1.23-openssl-1.23.12-150600.13.12.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * go1.21-openssl-race-1.21.13.10-150600.16.6.1 * go1.23-openssl-race-1.23.12-150600.13.12.1 * go1.25-openssl-race-1.25.12-150600.13.24.1 * go1.26-openssl-race-1.26.5-150600.13.12.1 * go1.22-openssl-race-1.22.12-150600.13.11.1 * go1.24-openssl-race-1.24.13-150600.13.21.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 (aarch64 x86_64) * go1.23-1.23.12-150000.1.43.1 * go1.25-openssl-doc-1.25.12-150000.1.30.1 * go1.22-openssl-debuginfo-1.22.12-150000.1.15.1 * go1.23-openssl-race-1.23.12-150000.1.21.1 * go1.23-race-1.23.12-150000.1.43.1 * go1.21-1.21.13-150000.1.48.1 * go1.24-openssl-doc-1.24.13-150000.1.26.1 * go1.22-openssl-doc-1.22.12-150000.1.15.1 * go1.22-openssl-race-1.22.12-150000.1.15.1 * go1.25-openssl-1.25.12-150000.1.30.1 * go1.24-race-1.24.13-150000.1.59.1 * go1.22-openssl-1.22.12-150000.1.15.1 * go1.24-openssl-race-1.24.13-150000.1.26.1 * go1.24-1.24.13-150000.1.59.1 * go1.26-openssl-race-1.26.5-150000.1.15.1 * go1.21-openssl-1.21.13.10-150000.1.17.1 * go1.21-openssl-doc-1.21.13.10-150000.1.17.1 * go1.22-race-1.22.12-150000.1.45.1 * go1.25-openssl-race-1.25.12-150000.1.30.1 * go1.22-doc-1.22.12-150000.1.45.1 * go1.23-openssl-1.23.12-150000.1.21.1 * go1.24-doc-1.24.13-150000.1.59.1 * go1.25-doc-1.25.12-150000.1.47.1 * go1.26-doc-1.26.5-150000.1.21.1 * go1.21-race-1.21.13-150000.1.48.1 * go1.23-doc-1.23.12-150000.1.43.1 * go1.22-1.22.12-150000.1.45.1 * go1.26-openssl-1.26.5-150000.1.15.1 * go1.25-openssl-debuginfo-1.25.12-150000.1.30.1 * go1.23-openssl-debuginfo-1.23.12-150000.1.21.1 * go1.23-openssl-doc-1.23.12-150000.1.21.1 * go1.26-race-1.26.5-150000.1.21.1 * go1.26-openssl-doc-1.26.5-150000.1.15.1 * go1.26-1.26.5-150000.1.21.1 * go1.21-doc-1.21.13-150000.1.48.1 * go1.25-race-1.25.12-150000.1.47.1 * go1.25-1.25.12-150000.1.47.1 * go1.24-openssl-1.24.13-150000.1.26.1 * go1.21-openssl-race-1.21.13.10-150000.1.17.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 (aarch64 x86_64) * go1.23-1.23.12-150000.1.43.1 * go1.22-openssl-debuginfo-1.22.12-150000.1.15.1 * go1.25-openssl-doc-1.25.12-150000.1.30.1 * go1.23-openssl-race-1.23.12-150000.1.21.1 * go1.23-race-1.23.12-150000.1.43.1 * go1.21-1.21.13-150000.1.48.1 * go1.24-openssl-doc-1.24.13-150000.1.26.1 * go1.22-openssl-doc-1.22.12-150000.1.15.1 * go1.22-openssl-race-1.22.12-150000.1.15.1 * go1.25-openssl-1.25.12-150000.1.30.1 * go1.24-race-1.24.13-150000.1.59.1 * go1.22-openssl-1.22.12-150000.1.15.1 * go1.24-openssl-race-1.24.13-150000.1.26.1 * go1.24-1.24.13-150000.1.59.1 * go1.26-openssl-race-1.26.5-150000.1.15.1 * go1.21-openssl-1.21.13.10-150000.1.17.1 * go1.21-openssl-doc-1.21.13.10-150000.1.17.1 * go1.22-race-1.22.12-150000.1.45.1 * go1.25-openssl-race-1.25.12-150000.1.30.1 * go1.22-doc-1.22.12-150000.1.45.1 * go1.23-openssl-1.23.12-150000.1.21.1 * go1.24-doc-1.24.13-150000.1.59.1 * go1.25-doc-1.25.12-150000.1.47.1 * go1.26-doc-1.26.5-150000.1.21.1 * go1.23-doc-1.23.12-150000.1.43.1 * go1.21-race-1.21.13-150000.1.48.1 * go1.22-1.22.12-150000.1.45.1 * go1.26-openssl-1.26.5-150000.1.15.1 * go1.25-openssl-debuginfo-1.25.12-150000.1.30.1 * go1.23-openssl-debuginfo-1.23.12-150000.1.21.1 * go1.23-openssl-doc-1.23.12-150000.1.21.1 * go1.26-race-1.26.5-150000.1.21.1 * go1.26-openssl-doc-1.26.5-150000.1.15.1 * go1.26-1.26.5-150000.1.21.1 * go1.21-doc-1.21.13-150000.1.48.1 * go1.25-race-1.25.12-150000.1.47.1 * go1.25-1.25.12-150000.1.47.1 * go1.24-openssl-1.24.13-150000.1.26.1 * go1.21-openssl-race-1.21.13.10-150000.1.17.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 (ppc64le x86_64) * go1.23-1.23.12-150000.1.43.1 * go1.21-openssl-race-1.21.13.10-150600.16.6.1 * go1.23-race-1.23.12-150000.1.43.1 * go1.24-openssl-doc-1.24.13-150600.13.21.1 * go1.25-openssl-debuginfo-1.25.12-150600.13.24.1 * go1.21-1.21.13-150000.1.48.1 * go1.25-openssl-race-1.25.12-150600.13.24.1 * go1.26-openssl-doc-1.26.5-150600.13.12.1 * go1.25-openssl-doc-1.25.12-150600.13.24.1 * go1.24-openssl-race-1.24.13-150600.13.21.1 * go1.22-openssl-debuginfo-1.22.12-150600.13.11.1 * go1.21-openssl-doc-1.21.13.10-150600.16.6.1 * go1.24-openssl-1.24.13-150600.13.21.1 * go1.24-race-1.24.13-150000.1.59.1 * go1.23-openssl-race-1.23.12-150600.13.12.1 * go1.23-openssl-doc-1.23.12-150600.13.12.1 * go1.22-openssl-1.22.12-150600.13.11.1 * go1.22-openssl-doc-1.22.12-150600.13.11.1 * go1.23-openssl-debuginfo-1.23.12-150600.13.12.1 * go1.23-openssl-1.23.12-150600.13.12.1 * go1.24-1.24.13-150000.1.59.1 * go1.22-doc-1.22.12-150000.1.45.1 * go1.22-race-1.22.12-150000.1.45.1 * go1.24-doc-1.24.13-150000.1.59.1 * go1.25-doc-1.25.12-150000.1.47.1 * go1.26-openssl-race-1.26.5-150600.13.12.1 * go1.21-openssl-1.21.13.10-150600.16.6.1 * go1.26-doc-1.26.5-150000.1.21.1 * go1.21-race-1.21.13-150000.1.48.1 * go1.23-doc-1.23.12-150000.1.43.1 * go1.22-openssl-race-1.22.12-150600.13.11.1 * go1.22-1.22.12-150000.1.45.1 * go1.26-openssl-1.26.5-150600.13.12.1 * go1.26-race-1.26.5-150000.1.21.1 * go1.26-1.26.5-150000.1.21.1 * go1.21-doc-1.21.13-150000.1.48.1 * go1.25-race-1.25.12-150000.1.47.1 * go1.25-1.25.12-150000.1.47.1 * go1.25-openssl-1.25.12-150600.13.24.1 * Development Tools Module 15-SP7 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * go1.23-1.23.12-150000.1.43.1 * go1.23-race-1.23.12-150000.1.43.1 * go1.24-openssl-doc-1.24.13-150600.13.21.1 * go1.25-openssl-debuginfo-1.25.12-150600.13.24.1 * go1.25-openssl-race-1.25.12-150600.13.24.1 * go1.26-openssl-doc-1.26.5-150600.13.12.1 * go1.25-openssl-doc-1.25.12-150600.13.24.1 * go1.24-openssl-debuginfo-1.24.13-150600.13.21.1 * go1.24-openssl-race-1.24.13-150600.13.21.1 * go1.24-openssl-1.24.13-150600.13.21.1 * go1.24-race-1.24.13-150000.1.59.1 * go1.23-openssl-race-1.23.12-150600.13.12.1 * go1.23-openssl-doc-1.23.12-150600.13.12.1 * go1.23-openssl-1.23.12-150600.13.12.1 * go1.24-1.24.13-150000.1.59.1 * go1.23-openssl-debuginfo-1.23.12-150600.13.12.1 * go1.24-doc-1.24.13-150000.1.59.1 * go1.25-doc-1.25.12-150000.1.47.1 * go1.26-openssl-race-1.26.5-150600.13.12.1 * go1.26-doc-1.26.5-150000.1.21.1 * go1.23-doc-1.23.12-150000.1.43.1 * go1.26-openssl-1.26.5-150600.13.12.1 * go1.26-race-1.26.5-150000.1.21.1 * go1.26-1.26.5-150000.1.21.1 * go1.25-race-1.25.12-150000.1.47.1 * go1.25-1.25.12-150000.1.47.1 * go1.25-openssl-1.25.12-150600.13.24.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * go1.23-1.23.12-150000.1.43.1 * go1.22-openssl-debuginfo-1.22.12-150000.1.15.1 * go1.25-openssl-doc-1.25.12-150000.1.30.1 * go1.23-openssl-race-1.23.12-150000.1.21.1 * go1.23-race-1.23.12-150000.1.43.1 * go1.21-1.21.13-150000.1.48.1 * go1.24-openssl-doc-1.24.13-150000.1.26.1 * go1.22-openssl-doc-1.22.12-150000.1.15.1 * go1.22-openssl-race-1.22.12-150000.1.15.1 * go1.25-openssl-1.25.12-150000.1.30.1 * go1.24-race-1.24.13-150000.1.59.1 * go1.22-openssl-1.22.12-150000.1.15.1 * go1.24-openssl-race-1.24.13-150000.1.26.1 * go1.24-1.24.13-150000.1.59.1 * go1.21-openssl-1.21.13.10-150000.1.17.1 * go1.26-openssl-race-1.26.5-150000.1.15.1 * go1.21-openssl-doc-1.21.13.10-150000.1.17.1 * go1.25-openssl-race-1.25.12-150000.1.30.1 * go1.22-race-1.22.12-150000.1.45.1 * go1.22-doc-1.22.12-150000.1.45.1 * go1.23-openssl-1.23.12-150000.1.21.1 * go1.24-doc-1.24.13-150000.1.59.1 * go1.25-doc-1.25.12-150000.1.47.1 * go1.26-doc-1.26.5-150000.1.21.1 * go1.21-race-1.21.13-150000.1.48.1 * go1.23-doc-1.23.12-150000.1.43.1 * go1.22-1.22.12-150000.1.45.1 * go1.26-openssl-1.26.5-150000.1.15.1 * go1.25-openssl-debuginfo-1.25.12-150000.1.30.1 * go1.23-openssl-debuginfo-1.23.12-150000.1.21.1 * go1.23-openssl-doc-1.23.12-150000.1.21.1 * go1.26-race-1.26.5-150000.1.21.1 * go1.26-openssl-doc-1.26.5-150000.1.15.1 * go1.26-1.26.5-150000.1.21.1 * go1.21-doc-1.21.13-150000.1.48.1 * go1.25-race-1.25.12-150000.1.47.1 * go1.25-1.25.12-150000.1.47.1 * go1.24-openssl-1.24.13-150000.1.26.1 * go1.21-openssl-race-1.21.13.10-150000.1.17.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 (ppc64le x86_64) * go1.23-1.23.12-150000.1.43.1 * go1.25-openssl-doc-1.25.12-150000.1.30.1 * go1.22-openssl-debuginfo-1.22.12-150000.1.15.1 * go1.23-openssl-race-1.23.12-150000.1.21.1 * go1.23-race-1.23.12-150000.1.43.1 * go1.21-1.21.13-150000.1.48.1 * go1.24-openssl-doc-1.24.13-150000.1.26.1 * go1.22-openssl-doc-1.22.12-150000.1.15.1 * go1.22-openssl-race-1.22.12-150000.1.15.1 * go1.25-openssl-1.25.12-150000.1.30.1 * go1.24-race-1.24.13-150000.1.59.1 * go1.22-openssl-1.22.12-150000.1.15.1 * go1.24-openssl-race-1.24.13-150000.1.26.1 * go1.24-1.24.13-150000.1.59.1 * go1.21-openssl-1.21.13.10-150000.1.17.1 * go1.26-openssl-race-1.26.5-150000.1.15.1 * go1.21-openssl-doc-1.21.13.10-150000.1.17.1 * go1.25-openssl-race-1.25.12-150000.1.30.1 * go1.22-doc-1.22.12-150000.1.45.1 * go1.22-race-1.22.12-150000.1.45.1 * go1.23-openssl-1.23.12-150000.1.21.1 * go1.24-doc-1.24.13-150000.1.59.1 * go1.25-doc-1.25.12-150000.1.47.1 * go1.26-doc-1.26.5-150000.1.21.1 * go1.23-doc-1.23.12-150000.1.43.1 * go1.21-race-1.21.13-150000.1.48.1 * go1.22-1.22.12-150000.1.45.1 * go1.26-openssl-1.26.5-150000.1.15.1 * go1.25-openssl-debuginfo-1.25.12-150000.1.30.1 * go1.23-openssl-doc-1.23.12-150000.1.21.1 * go1.23-openssl-debuginfo-1.23.12-150000.1.21.1 * go1.26-race-1.26.5-150000.1.21.1 * go1.26-openssl-doc-1.26.5-150000.1.15.1 * go1.26-1.26.5-150000.1.21.1 * go1.21-doc-1.21.13-150000.1.48.1 * go1.25-race-1.25.12-150000.1.47.1 * go1.25-1.25.12-150000.1.47.1 * go1.24-openssl-1.24.13-150000.1.26.1 * go1.21-openssl-race-1.21.13.10-150000.1.17.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 (ppc64le x86_64) * go1.23-1.23.12-150000.1.43.1 * go1.22-openssl-debuginfo-1.22.12-150000.1.15.1 * go1.25-openssl-doc-1.25.12-150000.1.30.1 * go1.23-openssl-race-1.23.12-150000.1.21.1 * go1.23-race-1.23.12-150000.1.43.1 * go1.21-1.21.13-150000.1.48.1 * go1.24-openssl-doc-1.24.13-150000.1.26.1 * go1.22-openssl-doc-1.22.12-150000.1.15.1 * go1.22-openssl-race-1.22.12-150000.1.15.1 * go1.25-openssl-1.25.12-150000.1.30.1 * go1.24-race-1.24.13-150000.1.59.1 * go1.22-openssl-1.22.12-150000.1.15.1 * go1.24-openssl-race-1.24.13-150000.1.26.1 * go1.24-1.24.13-150000.1.59.1 * go1.21-openssl-1.21.13.10-150000.1.17.1 * go1.26-openssl-race-1.26.5-150000.1.15.1 * go1.21-openssl-doc-1.21.13.10-150000.1.17.1 * go1.25-openssl-race-1.25.12-150000.1.30.1 * go1.22-doc-1.22.12-150000.1.45.1 * go1.22-race-1.22.12-150000.1.45.1 * go1.23-openssl-1.23.12-150000.1.21.1 * go1.24-doc-1.24.13-150000.1.59.1 * go1.25-doc-1.25.12-150000.1.47.1 * go1.26-doc-1.26.5-150000.1.21.1 * go1.23-doc-1.23.12-150000.1.43.1 * go1.22-1.22.12-150000.1.45.1 * go1.26-openssl-1.26.5-150000.1.15.1 * go1.25-openssl-debuginfo-1.25.12-150000.1.30.1 * go1.23-openssl-doc-1.23.12-150000.1.21.1 * go1.23-openssl-debuginfo-1.23.12-150000.1.21.1 * go1.26-race-1.26.5-150000.1.21.1 * go1.26-openssl-doc-1.26.5-150000.1.15.1 * go1.26-1.26.5-150000.1.21.1 * go1.21-doc-1.21.13-150000.1.48.1 * go1.25-race-1.25.12-150000.1.47.1 * go1.25-1.25.12-150000.1.47.1 * go1.24-openssl-1.24.13-150000.1.26.1 * go1.21-openssl-race-1.21.13.10-150000.1.17.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 (x86_64) * go1.21-race-1.21.13-150000.1.48.1 ## References: * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1245878 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1247816 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1248082 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264390 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264391 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264392 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264393 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264394 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264395 * https://jira.suse.com/browse/PED-1962 * https://jira.suse.com/browse/SLE-18320 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 4 16:42:08 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 04 Aug 2026 16:42:08 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3480-1: important: Security update for kubevirt Message-ID: <178586172860.286.7270690118412234922@438c6482d549> # Security update for kubevirt Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3480-1 Release Date: 2026-08-04T11:42:33Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1266575 * bsc#1269093 * bsc#1271661 * bsc#1272415 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-13201 * CVE-2026-39821 * CVE-2026-46600 * CVE-2026-56852 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-13201 ( SUSE ): 5.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:N/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-13201 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-39821 ( SUSE ): 9.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-39821 ( SUSE ): 7.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-39821 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-39821 ( NVD ): 9.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-46600 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46600 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-56852 ( SUSE ): 6.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-56852 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-56852 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H Affected Products: * Containers Module 15-SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 An update that solves four vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for kubevirt fixes the following issues: * Security update correcting a CVE over-claim from the previous update, verified by auditing the fix code actually present in the vendored tree: * CVE-2026-39821 (bsc#1266575): the previous entry claimed this fixed by the golang.org/x/net v0.55.0 re-vendor, but 0.55.0's idna fix is compile-time gated on Unicode 16 tables, which only exist for go1.27+ - it is inert in our go1.25 builds, so the claim was incorrect. Re-vendor golang.org/x/net v0.55.0 -> v0.57.0, whose idna package rejects all-ASCII Punycode labels unconditionally; the CVE is now actually fixed. * Re-vendor golang.org/x/text v0.37.0 -> v0.40.0: CVE-2026-56852 (bsc#1271661), infinite loop on invalid input in unicode/norm. * golang.org/x/crypto v0.52.0 -> v0.54.0 (pulled in by x/net 0.57.0; no additional CVE claims, all previously listed x/crypto fixes remain included). * CVE-2026-13201 (bsc#1269093), safepath resolves a path whose last component is a symlink without detecting it, allowing metadata operations via /proc/self/fd to act on the symlink target. Backports of upstream release-1.7 commits 9ecda4ad5e and 1494cee849. * x/net 0.57.0 also contains the fix for CVE-2026-46600 (bsc#1272415) in dns/dnsmessage; kubevirt does not vendor that package (not affected), the bump merely rides past it. ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * Containers Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Containers-15-SP7-2026-3480=1 ## Package List: * Containers Module 15-SP7 (aarch64 x86_64) * kubevirt-virtctl-1.7.4-150700.3.33.1 * kubevirt-virtctl-debuginfo-1.7.4-150700.3.33.1 * kubevirt-manifests-1.7.4-150700.3.33.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-13201.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-39821.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46600.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-56852.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266575 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269093 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271661 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272415 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 4 16:42:50 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 04 Aug 2026 16:42:50 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3478-1: important: Security update for rsyslog Message-ID: <178586177002.286.3169515380011899767@438c6482d549> # Security update for rsyslog Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3478-1 Release Date: 2026-08-04T11:39:06Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1271910 * bsc#1272414 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-61548 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-61548 ( SUSE ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 * Server Applications Module 15-SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 * SUSE Package Hub 15 15-SP7 An update that solves one vulnerability and has one security fix can now be installed. ## Description: This update for rsyslog fixes the following issues: * CVE-2026-61548: parsing of crafted RFC 5424 messages in `mmpstrucdata` can lead to a stack buffer overflow (bsc#1272414). * Configuration-dependent issue in the optional `imptcp` input module can allow an unauthenticated remote peer to crash `rsyslogd` (bsc#1271910). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Basesystem-15-SP7-2026-3478=1 * Server Applications Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Server-Applications-15-SP7-2026-3478=1 * SUSE Package Hub 15 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Packagehub-Subpackages-15-SP7-2026-3478=1 ## Package List: * Server Applications Module 15-SP7 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * rsyslog-module-snmp-debuginfo-8.2406.0-150700.3.7.1 * rsyslog-module-pgsql-debuginfo-8.2406.0-150700.3.7.1 * rsyslog-module-gssapi-8.2406.0-150700.3.7.1 * rsyslog-module-gtls-8.2406.0-150700.3.7.1 * rsyslog-module-relp-8.2406.0-150700.3.7.1 * rsyslog-module-mysql-debuginfo-8.2406.0-150700.3.7.1 * rsyslog-debuginfo-8.2406.0-150700.3.7.1 * rsyslog-module-snmp-8.2406.0-150700.3.7.1 * rsyslog-module-mmnormalize-debuginfo-8.2406.0-150700.3.7.1 * rsyslog-module-pgsql-8.2406.0-150700.3.7.1 * rsyslog-module-udpspoof-debuginfo-8.2406.0-150700.3.7.1 * rsyslog-module-udpspoof-8.2406.0-150700.3.7.1 * rsyslog-debugsource-8.2406.0-150700.3.7.1 * rsyslog-module-relp-debuginfo-8.2406.0-150700.3.7.1 * rsyslog-module-gtls-debuginfo-8.2406.0-150700.3.7.1 * rsyslog-module-mmnormalize-8.2406.0-150700.3.7.1 * rsyslog-module-mysql-8.2406.0-150700.3.7.1 * rsyslog-module-gssapi-debuginfo-8.2406.0-150700.3.7.1 * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * rsyslog-8.2406.0-150700.3.7.1 * rsyslog-debugsource-8.2406.0-150700.3.7.1 * rsyslog-debuginfo-8.2406.0-150700.3.7.1 * rsyslog-module-ossl-debuginfo-8.2406.0-150700.3.7.1 * rsyslog-module-ossl-8.2406.0-150700.3.7.1 * SUSE Package Hub 15 15-SP7 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * rsyslog-debugsource-8.2406.0-150700.3.7.1 * rsyslog-module-kafka-8.2406.0-150700.3.7.1 * rsyslog-debuginfo-8.2406.0-150700.3.7.1 * rsyslog-module-kafka-debuginfo-8.2406.0-150700.3.7.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-61548.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271910 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272414 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 4 20:30:16 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 04 Aug 2026 20:30:16 -0000 Subject: SUSE-RU-2026:3495-1: moderate: Recommended update for policycoreutils Message-ID: <178587541681.342.7228667329168403031@2d2f46e78665> # Recommended update for policycoreutils Announcement ID: SUSE-RU-2026:3495-1 Release Date: 2026-08-04T14:07:08Z Rating: moderate References: * bsc#1271645 Affected Products: * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 * Development Tools Module 15-SP7 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 An update that has one fix can now be installed. ## Description: This update for policycoreutils fixes the following issues: * Drop /tmp cleanup to avoid TOCTOU issues (bsc#1271645): * can be dropped once "policycoreutils/scripts/fixfiles: drop /tmp cleanup" is in the upstream release ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * Development Tools Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Development-Tools-15-SP7-2026-3495=1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3495=1 * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Basesystem-15-SP7-2026-3495=1 ## Package List: * openSUSE Leap 15.6 (aarch64 i586 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * policycoreutils-devel-3.5-150600.3.3.1 * policycoreutils-devel-debuginfo-3.5-150600.3.3.1 * policycoreutils-newrole-3.5-150600.3.3.1 * policycoreutils-debuginfo-3.5-150600.3.3.1 * policycoreutils-newrole-debuginfo-3.5-150600.3.3.1 * policycoreutils-3.5-150600.3.3.1 * policycoreutils-debugsource-3.5-150600.3.3.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 (noarch) * python3-policycoreutils-3.5-150600.3.3.1 * policycoreutils-lang-3.5-150600.3.3.1 * policycoreutils-python-utils-3.5-150600.3.3.1 * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * policycoreutils-newrole-3.5-150600.3.3.1 * policycoreutils-debuginfo-3.5-150600.3.3.1 * policycoreutils-3.5-150600.3.3.1 * policycoreutils-newrole-debuginfo-3.5-150600.3.3.1 * policycoreutils-debugsource-3.5-150600.3.3.1 * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 (noarch) * python3-policycoreutils-3.5-150600.3.3.1 * policycoreutils-lang-3.5-150600.3.3.1 * policycoreutils-python-utils-3.5-150600.3.3.1 * Development Tools Module 15-SP7 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * policycoreutils-debugsource-3.5-150600.3.3.1 * policycoreutils-debuginfo-3.5-150600.3.3.1 * policycoreutils-devel-3.5-150600.3.3.1 * policycoreutils-devel-debuginfo-3.5-150600.3.3.1 ## References: * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271645 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 4 20:30:47 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 04 Aug 2026 20:30:47 -0000 Subject: SUSE-RU-2026:3494-1: important: Recommended update for python-azure-devops Message-ID: <178587544725.342.3562554665863725508@2d2f46e78665> # Recommended update for python-azure-devops Announcement ID: SUSE-RU-2026:3494-1 Release Date: 2026-08-04T12:26:43Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1261038 Affected Products: * openSUSE Leap 15.4 * Public Cloud Module 15-SP4 * Public Cloud Module 15-SP5 * Public Cloud Module 15-SP6 * Public Cloud Module 15-SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 * SUSE Manager Proxy 4.3 * SUSE Manager Retail Branch Server 4.3 * SUSE Manager Server 4.3 An update that has one fix can now be installed. ## Description: This update for python-azure-devops fixes the following issues: * Add Provides for predecessor python3 packages on SLE-15. (bsc#1261038) ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * Public Cloud Module 15-SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Public-Cloud-15-SP4-2026-3494=1 * Public Cloud Module 15-SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Public-Cloud-15-SP5-2026-3494=1 * Public Cloud Module 15-SP6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Public-Cloud-15-SP6-2026-3494=1 * Public Cloud Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Public-Cloud-15-SP7-2026-3494=1 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3494=1 ## Package List: * Public Cloud Module 15-SP4 (noarch) * python311-azure-devops-7.1.0~b4-150400.11.8.1 * Public Cloud Module 15-SP5 (noarch) * python311-azure-devops-7.1.0~b4-150400.11.8.1 * Public Cloud Module 15-SP7 (noarch) * python311-azure-devops-7.1.0~b4-150400.11.8.1 * Public Cloud Module 15-SP6 (noarch) * python311-azure-devops-7.1.0~b4-150400.11.8.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 (noarch) * python311-azure-devops-7.1.0~b4-150400.11.8.1 ## References: * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1261038 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Wed Aug 5 08:30:22 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Wed, 05 Aug 2026 08:30:22 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3498-1: important: Security update for rsyslog Message-ID: <178591862241.17024.9710882505104264932@dac66d42c24b> # Security update for rsyslog Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3498-1 Release Date: 2026-08-04T17:53:40Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1271910 * bsc#1272414 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-61548 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-61548 ( SUSE ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 12 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS Extended Security * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 12 SP5 An update that solves one vulnerability and has one security fix can now be installed. ## Description: This update for rsyslog fixes the following issues: * CVE-2026-61548: parsing of crafted RFC 5424 messages in `mmpstrucdata` can lead to a stack buffer overflow (bsc#1272414). * Configuration-dependent issue in the optional `imptcp` input module can allow an unauthenticated remote peer to crash `rsyslogd` (bsc#1271910). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS Extended Security zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-SERVER-12-SP5-LTSS-EXTENDED-SECURITY-2026-3498=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-SERVER-12-SP5-LTSS-2026-3498=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * rsyslog-module-pgsql-8.2106.0-8.22.1 * rsyslog-module-udpspoof-8.2106.0-8.22.1 * rsyslog-module-mmnormalize-debuginfo-8.2106.0-8.22.1 * rsyslog-module-snmp-debuginfo-8.2106.0-8.22.1 * rsyslog-debuginfo-8.2106.0-8.22.1 * rsyslog-module-gssapi-8.2106.0-8.22.1 * rsyslog-debugsource-8.2106.0-8.22.1 * rsyslog-doc-8.2106.0-8.22.1 * rsyslog-module-gtls-debuginfo-8.2106.0-8.22.1 * rsyslog-module-snmp-8.2106.0-8.22.1 * rsyslog-diag-tools-debuginfo-8.2106.0-8.22.1 * rsyslog-module-mmnormalize-8.2106.0-8.22.1 * rsyslog-module-mysql-debuginfo-8.2106.0-8.22.1 * rsyslog-module-udpspoof-debuginfo-8.2106.0-8.22.1 * rsyslog-8.2106.0-8.22.1 * rsyslog-diag-tools-8.2106.0-8.22.1 * rsyslog-module-relp-debuginfo-8.2106.0-8.22.1 * rsyslog-module-pgsql-debuginfo-8.2106.0-8.22.1 * rsyslog-module-relp-8.2106.0-8.22.1 * rsyslog-module-gssapi-debuginfo-8.2106.0-8.22.1 * rsyslog-module-gtls-8.2106.0-8.22.1 * rsyslog-module-mysql-8.2106.0-8.22.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS Extended Security (x86_64) * rsyslog-module-pgsql-8.2106.0-8.22.1 * rsyslog-module-udpspoof-8.2106.0-8.22.1 * rsyslog-module-mmnormalize-debuginfo-8.2106.0-8.22.1 * rsyslog-module-snmp-debuginfo-8.2106.0-8.22.1 * rsyslog-debuginfo-8.2106.0-8.22.1 * rsyslog-module-gssapi-8.2106.0-8.22.1 * rsyslog-debugsource-8.2106.0-8.22.1 * rsyslog-doc-8.2106.0-8.22.1 * rsyslog-module-gtls-debuginfo-8.2106.0-8.22.1 * rsyslog-module-snmp-8.2106.0-8.22.1 * rsyslog-diag-tools-debuginfo-8.2106.0-8.22.1 * rsyslog-module-mmnormalize-8.2106.0-8.22.1 * rsyslog-module-mysql-debuginfo-8.2106.0-8.22.1 * rsyslog-module-udpspoof-debuginfo-8.2106.0-8.22.1 * rsyslog-8.2106.0-8.22.1 * rsyslog-diag-tools-8.2106.0-8.22.1 * rsyslog-module-relp-debuginfo-8.2106.0-8.22.1 * rsyslog-module-pgsql-debuginfo-8.2106.0-8.22.1 * rsyslog-module-relp-8.2106.0-8.22.1 * rsyslog-module-gssapi-debuginfo-8.2106.0-8.22.1 * rsyslog-module-gtls-8.2106.0-8.22.1 * rsyslog-module-mysql-8.2106.0-8.22.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-61548.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271910 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272414 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Wed Aug 5 08:31:04 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Wed, 05 Aug 2026 08:31:04 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3497-1: moderate: Security update for google-guest-agent Message-ID: <178591866497.17024.9499702258982933041@dac66d42c24b> # Security update for google-guest-agent Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3497-1 Release Date: 2026-08-04T16:18:46Z Rating: moderate References: * bsc#1272118 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-56852 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-56852 ( SUSE ): 6.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-56852 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-56852 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H Affected Products: * Public Cloud Module 15-SP4 * Public Cloud Module 15-SP5 * Public Cloud Module 15-SP6 * Public Cloud Module 15-SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 * SUSE Manager Proxy 4.3 * SUSE Manager Retail Branch Server 4.3 * SUSE Manager Server 4.3 An update that solves one vulnerability can now be installed. ## Description: This update for google-guest-agent fixes the following issue: * CVE-2026-56852: golang.org/x/text/unicode/norm: improper handling of input containing invalid UTF-8 bytes can lead to infinite loop (bsc#1272118). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-5.5-2026-3497=1 * Public Cloud Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Public-Cloud-15-SP7-2026-3497=1 * Public Cloud Module 15-SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Public-Cloud-15-SP4-2026-3497=1 * Public Cloud Module 15-SP6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Public-Cloud-15-SP6-2026-3497=1 * Public Cloud Module 15-SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Public-Cloud-15-SP5-2026-3497=1 ## Package List: * Public Cloud Module 15-SP5 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * google-guest-agent-20260529.00-150000.1.76.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.5 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * google-guest-agent-20260529.00-150000.1.76.1 * Public Cloud Module 15-SP4 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * google-guest-agent-20260529.00-150000.1.76.1 * Public Cloud Module 15-SP6 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * google-guest-agent-20260529.00-150000.1.76.1 * Public Cloud Module 15-SP7 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * google-guest-agent-20260529.00-150000.1.76.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-56852.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272118 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Wed Aug 5 08:31:44 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Wed, 05 Aug 2026 08:31:44 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3496-1: moderate: Security update for google-osconfig-agent Message-ID: <178591870426.17024.14605978870039947154@dac66d42c24b> # Security update for google-osconfig-agent Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3496-1 Release Date: 2026-08-04T16:18:02Z Rating: moderate References: * bsc#1272118 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-56852 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-56852 ( SUSE ): 6.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-56852 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-56852 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H Affected Products: * Public Cloud Module 12 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 12 SP2 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 12 SP3 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 12 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 12 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP2 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP3 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 12 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 12 SP1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 12 SP2 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 12 SP3 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 12 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 12 SP5 An update that solves one vulnerability can now be installed. ## Description: This update for google-osconfig-agent fixes the following issue: * CVE-2026-56852: golang.org/x/text/unicode/norm: improper handling of input containing invalid UTF-8 bytes can lead to infinite loop (bsc#1272118). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * Public Cloud Module 12 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Public-Cloud-12-2026-3496=1 ## Package List: * Public Cloud Module 12 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * google-osconfig-agent-20260615.01-1.53.2 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-56852.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272118 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Wed Aug 5 18:14:28 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Wed, 05 Aug 2026 18:14:28 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3500-1: critical: Security update for libXfont2 Message-ID: <178595366862.62.977222237114143674@438c6482d549> # Security update for libXfont2 Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3500-1 Release Date: 2026-08-05T11:58:00Z Rating: critical References: * bsc#1272660 * bsc#1272661 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-44950 * CVE-2026-59679 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-44950 ( SUSE ): 9.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-44950 ( SUSE ): 9.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-59679 ( SUSE ): 9.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-59679 ( SUSE ): 9.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 An update that solves two vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for libXfont2 fixes the following issues: * CVE-2026-44950: fs_read_glyphs() heap buffer overflow via cumulative glyph data overflow (bsc#1272661). * CVE-2026-59679: fs_read_glyphs() heap OOB read/write via encoding array index mismatch (bsc#1272660). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP6-2026-3500=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP4-LTSS-2026-3500=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP4-ESPOS-2026-3500=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP4-LTSS-2026-3500=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP6-LTSS-2026-3500=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP4-2026-3500=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP5-LTSS-2026-3500=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP5-LTSS-2026-3500=1 * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Basesystem-15-SP7-2026-3500=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP5-ESPOS-2026-3500=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP5-2026-3500=1 ## Package List: * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * libXfont2-devel-2.0.3-150000.3.6.1 * libXfont2-debugsource-2.0.3-150000.3.6.1 * libXfont2-2-2.0.3-150000.3.6.1 * libXfont2-2-debuginfo-2.0.3-150000.3.6.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 (aarch64 x86_64) * libXfont2-devel-2.0.3-150000.3.6.1 * libXfont2-debugsource-2.0.3-150000.3.6.1 * libXfont2-2-2.0.3-150000.3.6.1 * libXfont2-2-debuginfo-2.0.3-150000.3.6.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * libXfont2-devel-2.0.3-150000.3.6.1 * libXfont2-debugsource-2.0.3-150000.3.6.1 * libXfont2-2-2.0.3-150000.3.6.1 * libXfont2-2-debuginfo-2.0.3-150000.3.6.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 (ppc64le x86_64) * libXfont2-devel-2.0.3-150000.3.6.1 * libXfont2-debugsource-2.0.3-150000.3.6.1 * libXfont2-2-2.0.3-150000.3.6.1 * libXfont2-2-debuginfo-2.0.3-150000.3.6.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * libXfont2-devel-2.0.3-150000.3.6.1 * libXfont2-debugsource-2.0.3-150000.3.6.1 * libXfont2-2-2.0.3-150000.3.6.1 * libXfont2-2-debuginfo-2.0.3-150000.3.6.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * libXfont2-devel-2.0.3-150000.3.6.1 * libXfont2-debugsource-2.0.3-150000.3.6.1 * libXfont2-2-2.0.3-150000.3.6.1 * libXfont2-2-debuginfo-2.0.3-150000.3.6.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 (aarch64 x86_64) * libXfont2-devel-2.0.3-150000.3.6.1 * libXfont2-debugsource-2.0.3-150000.3.6.1 * libXfont2-2-2.0.3-150000.3.6.1 * libXfont2-2-debuginfo-2.0.3-150000.3.6.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 (aarch64 x86_64) * libXfont2-devel-2.0.3-150000.3.6.1 * libXfont2-debugsource-2.0.3-150000.3.6.1 * libXfont2-2-2.0.3-150000.3.6.1 * libXfont2-2-debuginfo-2.0.3-150000.3.6.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 (ppc64le x86_64) * libXfont2-devel-2.0.3-150000.3.6.1 * libXfont2-debugsource-2.0.3-150000.3.6.1 * libXfont2-2-2.0.3-150000.3.6.1 * libXfont2-2-debuginfo-2.0.3-150000.3.6.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 (ppc64le x86_64) * libXfont2-devel-2.0.3-150000.3.6.1 * libXfont2-debugsource-2.0.3-150000.3.6.1 * libXfont2-2-2.0.3-150000.3.6.1 * libXfont2-2-debuginfo-2.0.3-150000.3.6.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 (aarch64 x86_64) * libXfont2-devel-2.0.3-150000.3.6.1 * libXfont2-debugsource-2.0.3-150000.3.6.1 * libXfont2-2-2.0.3-150000.3.6.1 * libXfont2-2-debuginfo-2.0.3-150000.3.6.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-44950.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-59679.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272660 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272661 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Wed Aug 5 18:15:09 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Wed, 05 Aug 2026 18:15:09 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3499-1: critical: Security update for libXfont2 Message-ID: <178595370958.62.9130874374174111268@438c6482d549> # Security update for libXfont2 Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3499-1 Release Date: 2026-08-05T11:56:53Z Rating: critical References: * bsc#1272660 * bsc#1272661 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-44950 * CVE-2026-59679 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-44950 ( SUSE ): 9.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-44950 ( SUSE ): 9.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-59679 ( SUSE ): 9.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-59679 ( SUSE ): 9.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 12 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS Extended Security * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 12 SP5 An update that solves two vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for libXfont2 fixes the following issues: * CVE-2026-44950: fs_read_glyphs() heap buffer overflow via cumulative glyph data overflow (bsc#1272661). * CVE-2026-59679: fs_read_glyphs() heap OOB read/write via encoding array index mismatch (bsc#1272660). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-SERVER-12-SP5-LTSS-2026-3499=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS Extended Security zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-SERVER-12-SP5-LTSS-EXTENDED-SECURITY-2026-3499=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * libXfont2-debugsource-2.0.3-3.6.1 * libXfont2-2-debuginfo-2.0.3-3.6.1 * libXfont2-2-2.0.3-3.6.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS Extended Security (x86_64) * libXfont2-debugsource-2.0.3-3.6.1 * libXfont2-2-debuginfo-2.0.3-3.6.1 * libXfont2-2-2.0.3-3.6.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-44950.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-59679.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272660 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272661 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Wed Aug 5 20:30:24 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Wed, 05 Aug 2026 20:30:24 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3512-1: moderate: Security update for evince Message-ID: <178596182458.471.5122867982803529543@dac66d42c24b> # Security update for evince Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3512-1 Release Date: 2026-08-05T18:03:36Z Rating: moderate References: * bsc#1272433 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-63729 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-63729 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:A/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-63729 ( SUSE ): 6.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-63729 ( NVD ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:A/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-63729 ( NVD ): 6.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H Affected Products: * Desktop Applications Module 15-SP7 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 An update that solves one vulnerability can now be installed. ## Description: This update for evince fixes the following issue: * CVE-2026-63729: texlive: heap use-after-free in `synctex_parser.c` via a malformed `.synctex` or `.synctex.gz` file (bsc#1272433). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * openSUSE Leap 15.6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3512=1 * Desktop Applications Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Desktop-Applications-15-SP7-2026-3512=1 ## Package List: * openSUSE Leap 15.6 (aarch64 i586 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * evince-plugin-pdfdocument-debuginfo-45.0-150600.3.6.1 * libevview3-3-debuginfo-45.0-150600.3.6.1 * evince-plugin-dvidocument-45.0-150600.3.6.1 * evince-plugin-tiffdocument-debuginfo-45.0-150600.3.6.1 * evince-plugin-djvudocument-45.0-150600.3.6.1 * libevdocument3-4-45.0-150600.3.6.1 * evince-plugin-xpsdocument-45.0-150600.3.6.1 * evince-debuginfo-45.0-150600.3.6.1 * typelib-1_0-EvinceDocument-3_0-45.0-150600.3.6.1 * evince-plugin-dvidocument-debuginfo-45.0-150600.3.6.1 * libevview3-3-45.0-150600.3.6.1 * evince-plugin-psdocument-debuginfo-45.0-150600.3.6.1 * evince-plugin-xpsdocument-debuginfo-45.0-150600.3.6.1 * evince-debugsource-45.0-150600.3.6.1 * typelib-1_0-EvinceView-3_0-45.0-150600.3.6.1 * evince-devel-45.0-150600.3.6.1 * evince-plugin-psdocument-45.0-150600.3.6.1 * evince-plugin-tiffdocument-45.0-150600.3.6.1 * evince-45.0-150600.3.6.1 * evince-plugin-djvudocument-debuginfo-45.0-150600.3.6.1 * evince-plugin-pdfdocument-45.0-150600.3.6.1 * libevdocument3-4-debuginfo-45.0-150600.3.6.1 * evince-plugin-comicsdocument-debuginfo-45.0-150600.3.6.1 * evince-plugin-comicsdocument-45.0-150600.3.6.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 (noarch) * evince-lang-45.0-150600.3.6.1 * Desktop Applications Module 15-SP7 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * evince-plugin-pdfdocument-debuginfo-45.0-150600.3.6.1 * libevview3-3-debuginfo-45.0-150600.3.6.1 * evince-plugin-dvidocument-45.0-150600.3.6.1 * evince-plugin-tiffdocument-debuginfo-45.0-150600.3.6.1 * evince-plugin-djvudocument-45.0-150600.3.6.1 * libevdocument3-4-45.0-150600.3.6.1 * evince-plugin-xpsdocument-45.0-150600.3.6.1 * evince-debuginfo-45.0-150600.3.6.1 * typelib-1_0-EvinceDocument-3_0-45.0-150600.3.6.1 * evince-plugin-dvidocument-debuginfo-45.0-150600.3.6.1 * libevview3-3-45.0-150600.3.6.1 * evince-plugin-psdocument-debuginfo-45.0-150600.3.6.1 * evince-plugin-xpsdocument-debuginfo-45.0-150600.3.6.1 * evince-debugsource-45.0-150600.3.6.1 * typelib-1_0-EvinceView-3_0-45.0-150600.3.6.1 * evince-devel-45.0-150600.3.6.1 * evince-plugin-psdocument-45.0-150600.3.6.1 * evince-plugin-tiffdocument-45.0-150600.3.6.1 * evince-45.0-150600.3.6.1 * evince-plugin-djvudocument-debuginfo-45.0-150600.3.6.1 * evince-plugin-pdfdocument-45.0-150600.3.6.1 * libevdocument3-4-debuginfo-45.0-150600.3.6.1 * Desktop Applications Module 15-SP7 (noarch) * evince-lang-45.0-150600.3.6.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63729.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272433 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Wed Aug 5 20:31:18 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Wed, 05 Aug 2026 20:31:18 -0000 Subject: SUSE-RU-2026:3511-1: moderate: Recommended update for saphana-checks Message-ID: <178596187889.471.8110364350781708921@dac66d42c24b> # Recommended update for saphana-checks Announcement ID: SUSE-RU-2026:3511-1 Release Date: 2026-08-05T15:20:34Z Rating: moderate References: Affected Products: * openSUSE Leap 15.6 * SAP Applications Module 15-SP6 * SAP Applications Module 15-SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 An update that can now be installed. ## Description: This update for saphana-checks fixes the following issues: * Update to version 2607+1.g1b710f6: * Checks: * Refine IBM Power power-mode handling for check 1310 * lib_platf_power - fix issue "warning: command substitution: ignored null byte in input" * OS/Hyperscaler: * SLES16.0 - OS certified * SLES kernel - minimal versions less than 1y * SUSE TID 000022679 - SLES15.5 Network performance issues with the Azure mana network driver * check 2010: unify fixed-kernel logic * IBM Cloud - add new certified instances * new GCP instances - m4n* = Intel Emerald Rapids SP * GCP has renamed 3 x4-megamem-metal instances * Enhance check 0090 to log tainting kernel modules * refactor(check/0500_selinux_rhel): Simplify logic and add SLES 16 support * refactored check (3105_ip_port_range_width.check) * check(0440): simplify sapconf SLES version logic and usage detection * refactor(3301): rename Azure AAN check and adjust 1-pair result * refactor(3304): rename gvnic check, add interface counting and unit tests * Agents/Tools: * Google Cloud's Agent for SAP Version 3.15 * Azure azcopy new version available * HANA: * check 8050 HANA Infra: update fix boundaries for SAP Notes 3680406 and 3716078 * check 8050 HANA Infra: update for SAP Notes 3680406 min_segment_size, Note 3716078 Savepoints; add Note 3782493 SQL Connections * SAP HANA new client 2.29.25 * SLES16 - final HANA certified releases * Code Quality and Refactoring: * new bashunit version 0.44 * fix(tests): replace HANA_HELPER_PROGVERSION guard with test-specific _NNNN_test_loaded * check(3100): optimize sysctl scan and add dedicated unit test ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SAP Applications Module 15-SP6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-SAP-Applications-15-SP6-2026-3511=1 * SAP Applications Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-SAP-Applications-15-SP7-2026-3511=1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3511=1 ## Package List: * SAP Applications Module 15-SP6 (noarch) * saphana-checks-2607+1.g1b710f6-150600.13.38.1 * SAP Applications Module 15-SP7 (noarch) * saphana-checks-2607+1.g1b710f6-150600.13.38.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 (noarch) * saphana-checks-2607+1.g1b710f6-150600.13.38.1 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Wed Aug 5 20:32:01 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Wed, 05 Aug 2026 20:32:01 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3510-1: critical: Security update for php7 Message-ID: <178596192171.471.16987305521496093801@dac66d42c24b> # Security update for php7 Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3510-1 Release Date: 2026-08-05T13:50:17Z Rating: critical References: * bsc#1273075 * bsc#1273077 * bsc#1273078 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-17543 * CVE-2026-7260 * CVE-2026-9672 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-17543 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-17543 ( SUSE ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-17543 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:U/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:Y/R:U/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-17543 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-7260 ( SUSE ): 6.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:A/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-7260 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-7260 ( NVD ): 5.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:A/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:H/E:U/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-7260 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-9672 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:L Affected Products: * Legacy Module 15-SP7 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 * SUSE Package Hub 15 15-SP7 An update that solves three vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for php7 fixes the following issues: * CVE-2026-7260: circular symbolic links in phar archives can lead to unbounded recursion and cause C stack exhaustion (bsc#1273077). * CVE-2026-9672: security issues in `libgd` (bsc#1273078). * CVE-2026-17543: improper escaping of backslashes in user-provided parameters allows for trivial SQL injection in `ext-pgsql` (bsc#1273075). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP4-LTSS-2026-3510=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP6-LTSS-2026-3510=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP4-2026-3510=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP5-2026-3510=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP6-2026-3510=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP5-LTSS-2026-3510=1 * Legacy Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Legacy-15-SP7-2026-3510=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP4-ESPOS-2026-3510=1 * SUSE Package Hub 15 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Packagehub-Subpackages-15-SP7-2026-3510=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP4-LTSS-2026-3510=1 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3510=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 (ppc64le x86_64) * php7-pcntl-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-opcache-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-sysvsem-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-dba-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-fpm-debugsource-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-pgsql-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-gmp-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-intl-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-sodium-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-cli-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-calendar-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-xsl-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-sqlite-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-fastcgi-debugsource-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-iconv-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-bcmath-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-fpm-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-mbstring-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-bz2-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-enchant-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-gettext-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-iconv-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-calendar-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-zip-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-snmp-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-xmlreader-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-xmlrpc-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-dom-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-readline-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-pdo-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-zlib-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-posix-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-gettext-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-sodium-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-xmlwriter-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-phar-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-bcmath-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * apache2-mod_php7-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-zip-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-fileinfo-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-odbc-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-sqlite-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-ldap-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-ftp-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-devel-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * apache2-mod_php7-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-ctype-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * apache2-mod_php7-debugsource-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-mbstring-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-shmop-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-xmlwriter-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-openssl-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-exif-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-json-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-tokenizer-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-openssl-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-curl-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-tokenizer-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-soap-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-gd-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-sysvshm-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-posix-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-snmp-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-fastcgi-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-pgsql-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-dom-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-pcntl-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-dba-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-sysvsem-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-bz2-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-pdo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-intl-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-sysvmsg-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-xsl-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-mysql-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-phar-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-tidy-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-gmp-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-enchant-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-cli-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-ctype-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-ldap-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-xmlreader-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-fastcgi-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-sysvshm-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-tidy-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-debugsource-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-sysvmsg-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-soap-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-sockets-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-mysql-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-zlib-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-json-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-sockets-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-ftp-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-gd-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-xmlrpc-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-exif-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-curl-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-opcache-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-fileinfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-odbc-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-fpm-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-shmop-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-readline-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * php7-pcntl-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-opcache-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-sysvsem-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-fpm-debugsource-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-dba-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-pgsql-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-gmp-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-intl-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-sodium-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-cli-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-calendar-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-xsl-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-sqlite-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-fastcgi-debugsource-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-bcmath-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-iconv-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-fpm-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-mbstring-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-bz2-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-enchant-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-gettext-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-iconv-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-calendar-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-zip-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-snmp-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-xmlreader-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-xmlrpc-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-dom-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-readline-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-pdo-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-zlib-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-posix-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-gettext-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-sodium-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-xmlwriter-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-phar-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-bcmath-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * apache2-mod_php7-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-zip-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-fileinfo-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-odbc-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-sqlite-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-ftp-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-ldap-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-devel-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * apache2-mod_php7-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-ctype-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * apache2-mod_php7-debugsource-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-mbstring-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-shmop-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-xmlwriter-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-openssl-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-exif-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-json-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-tokenizer-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-openssl-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-curl-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-tokenizer-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-soap-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-gd-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-sysvshm-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-posix-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-snmp-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-fastcgi-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-pgsql-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-dom-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-pcntl-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-dba-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-sysvsem-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-bz2-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-pdo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-intl-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-tidy-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-xsl-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-mysql-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-phar-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-sysvmsg-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-gmp-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-enchant-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-cli-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-ctype-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-ldap-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-xmlreader-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-fastcgi-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-sysvshm-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-tidy-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-debugsource-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-sysvmsg-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-soap-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-sockets-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-mysql-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-json-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-zlib-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-sockets-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-ftp-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-gd-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-xmlrpc-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-exif-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-curl-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-opcache-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-fileinfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-odbc-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-fpm-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-shmop-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-readline-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 (aarch64 i586 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * php7-pcntl-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-opcache-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-sysvsem-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-dba-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-fpm-debugsource-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-pgsql-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-gmp-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-intl-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-sodium-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-cli-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-calendar-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-xsl-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-sqlite-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-bcmath-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-iconv-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-mbstring-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-fastcgi-debugsource-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-fpm-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-bz2-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-enchant-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-gettext-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-iconv-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-calendar-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-zip-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-snmp-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-xmlreader-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-xmlrpc-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-dom-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-readline-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-pdo-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-zlib-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-posix-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-gettext-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-sodium-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-embed-debugsource-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-xmlwriter-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-phar-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-bcmath-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-embed-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * apache2-mod_php7-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-zip-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-fileinfo-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-odbc-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-sqlite-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-ftp-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-ldap-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-devel-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * apache2-mod_php7-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-ctype-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * apache2-mod_php7-debugsource-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-mbstring-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-shmop-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-xmlwriter-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-openssl-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-exif-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-json-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-tokenizer-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-openssl-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-curl-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-tokenizer-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-embed-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-soap-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-gd-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-sysvshm-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-posix-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-snmp-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-fastcgi-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-pgsql-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-dom-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-pcntl-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-dba-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-sysvsem-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-bz2-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-pdo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-intl-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-sysvmsg-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-xsl-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-phar-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-tidy-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-mysql-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-test-7.4.33-150400.4.68.2 * php7-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-gmp-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-enchant-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-cli-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-ctype-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-ldap-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-xmlreader-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-fastcgi-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-sysvshm-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-tidy-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-debugsource-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-sysvmsg-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-soap-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-sockets-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-mysql-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-json-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-zlib-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-sockets-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-ftp-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-gd-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-xmlrpc-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-exif-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-curl-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-opcache-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-fileinfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-odbc-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-fpm-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-shmop-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-readline-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * SUSE Package Hub 15 15-SP7 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * php7-pcntl-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-opcache-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-sysvsem-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-dba-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-pgsql-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-fpm-debugsource-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-gmp-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-intl-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-sodium-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-cli-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-calendar-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-xsl-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-sqlite-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-fastcgi-debugsource-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-iconv-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-mbstring-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-fpm-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-bcmath-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-bz2-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-enchant-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-gettext-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-iconv-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-calendar-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-zip-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-snmp-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-xmlreader-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-xmlrpc-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-dom-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-readline-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-pdo-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-zlib-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-posix-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-gettext-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-sodium-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-embed-debugsource-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-xmlwriter-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-phar-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-bcmath-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-embed-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * apache2-mod_php7-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-zip-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-fileinfo-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-odbc-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-sqlite-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-ldap-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-ftp-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * apache2-mod_php7-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-ctype-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * apache2-mod_php7-debugsource-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-mbstring-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-shmop-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-xmlwriter-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-openssl-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-exif-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-tokenizer-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-json-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-openssl-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-tokenizer-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-embed-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-curl-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-soap-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-gd-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-sysvshm-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-posix-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-snmp-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-fastcgi-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-pgsql-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-dom-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-pcntl-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-dba-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-sysvsem-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-bz2-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-pdo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-intl-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-sysvmsg-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-tidy-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-mysql-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-phar-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-xsl-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-test-7.4.33-150400.4.68.2 * php7-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-gmp-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-enchant-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-cli-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-ctype-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-ldap-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-xmlreader-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-sysvshm-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-fastcgi-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-tidy-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-debugsource-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-sysvmsg-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-soap-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-sockets-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-mysql-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-json-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-zlib-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-sockets-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-ftp-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-gd-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-xmlrpc-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-exif-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-curl-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-opcache-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-fileinfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-odbc-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-fpm-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-shmop-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-readline-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * php7-pcntl-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-opcache-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-sysvsem-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-dba-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-fpm-debugsource-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-pgsql-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-gmp-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-intl-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-sodium-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-cli-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-calendar-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-xsl-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-sqlite-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-mbstring-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-fastcgi-debugsource-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-bcmath-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-iconv-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-fpm-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-bz2-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-enchant-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-gettext-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-iconv-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-calendar-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-zip-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-snmp-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-xmlreader-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-xmlrpc-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-dom-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-readline-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-pdo-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-zlib-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-posix-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-gettext-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-sodium-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-xmlwriter-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-phar-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-bcmath-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * apache2-mod_php7-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-zip-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-fileinfo-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-odbc-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-sqlite-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-ftp-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-ldap-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-devel-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * apache2-mod_php7-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-ctype-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * apache2-mod_php7-debugsource-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-mbstring-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-shmop-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-xmlwriter-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-openssl-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-exif-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-tokenizer-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-json-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-openssl-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-curl-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-tokenizer-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-soap-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-gd-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-sysvshm-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-posix-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-snmp-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-fastcgi-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-pgsql-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-dom-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-pcntl-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-dba-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-sysvsem-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-bz2-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-pdo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-intl-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-sysvmsg-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-tidy-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-mysql-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-phar-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-xsl-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-gmp-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-enchant-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-cli-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-ctype-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-ldap-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-xmlreader-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-sysvshm-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-fastcgi-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-tidy-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-debugsource-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-sysvmsg-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-soap-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-sockets-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-mysql-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-json-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-zlib-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-sockets-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-ftp-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-gd-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-xmlrpc-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-exif-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-curl-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-opcache-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-fileinfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-odbc-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-fpm-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-shmop-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-readline-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 (ppc64le x86_64) * php7-pcntl-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-opcache-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-sysvsem-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-fpm-debugsource-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-dba-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-pgsql-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-gmp-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-intl-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-sodium-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-cli-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-calendar-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-xsl-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-sqlite-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-mbstring-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-iconv-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-fastcgi-debugsource-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-fpm-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-bcmath-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-bz2-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-enchant-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-gettext-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-iconv-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-calendar-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-zip-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-snmp-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-xmlreader-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-xmlrpc-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-dom-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-readline-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-pdo-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-zlib-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-posix-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-gettext-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-sodium-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-xmlwriter-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-phar-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-bcmath-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * apache2-mod_php7-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-zip-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-fileinfo-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-odbc-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-sqlite-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-ldap-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-ftp-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-devel-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * apache2-mod_php7-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-ctype-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * apache2-mod_php7-debugsource-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-mbstring-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-shmop-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-xmlwriter-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-openssl-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-exif-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-json-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-tokenizer-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-openssl-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-curl-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-tokenizer-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-soap-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-gd-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-sysvshm-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-posix-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-snmp-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-fastcgi-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-pgsql-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-dom-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-pcntl-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-dba-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-sysvsem-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-bz2-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-pdo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-intl-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-sysvmsg-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-xsl-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-mysql-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-phar-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-tidy-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-gmp-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-enchant-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-cli-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-ctype-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-ldap-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-xmlreader-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-sysvshm-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-fastcgi-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-tidy-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-debugsource-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-sysvmsg-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-soap-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-sockets-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-mysql-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-json-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-zlib-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-sockets-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-ftp-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-gd-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-xmlrpc-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-exif-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-curl-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-opcache-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-fileinfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-odbc-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-fpm-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-shmop-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-readline-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * php7-pcntl-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-opcache-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-sysvsem-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-dba-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-fpm-debugsource-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-pgsql-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-gmp-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-intl-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-sodium-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-cli-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-calendar-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-xsl-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-sqlite-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-mbstring-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-fastcgi-debugsource-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-iconv-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-fpm-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-bcmath-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-bz2-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-enchant-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-gettext-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-iconv-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-calendar-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-zip-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-snmp-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-xmlreader-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-xmlrpc-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-dom-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-readline-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-pdo-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-zlib-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-posix-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-gettext-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-sodium-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-xmlwriter-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-phar-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-bcmath-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * apache2-mod_php7-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-zip-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-fileinfo-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-odbc-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-sqlite-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-ldap-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-ftp-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-devel-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * apache2-mod_php7-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-ctype-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * apache2-mod_php7-debugsource-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-mbstring-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-shmop-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-xmlwriter-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-openssl-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-exif-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-tokenizer-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-json-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-openssl-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-curl-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-tokenizer-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-soap-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-gd-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-sysvshm-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-posix-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-snmp-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-fastcgi-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-pgsql-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-dom-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-pcntl-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-dba-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-sysvsem-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-bz2-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-pdo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-intl-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-xsl-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-sysvmsg-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-phar-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-mysql-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-tidy-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-gmp-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-enchant-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-cli-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-ctype-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-ldap-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-xmlreader-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-sysvshm-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-fastcgi-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-tidy-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-debugsource-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-sysvmsg-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-soap-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-sockets-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-mysql-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-zlib-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-json-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-sockets-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-ftp-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-gd-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-xmlrpc-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-exif-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-curl-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-opcache-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-fileinfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-odbc-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-fpm-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-shmop-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-readline-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 (ppc64le x86_64) * php7-pcntl-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-opcache-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-sysvsem-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-dba-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-pgsql-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-fpm-debugsource-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-gmp-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-intl-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-sodium-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-cli-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-calendar-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-xsl-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-sqlite-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-bcmath-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-iconv-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-mbstring-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-fpm-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-fastcgi-debugsource-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-bz2-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-enchant-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-gettext-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-iconv-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-calendar-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-zip-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-snmp-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-xmlreader-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-xmlrpc-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-dom-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-readline-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-pdo-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-zlib-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-posix-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-gettext-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-sodium-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-xmlwriter-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-phar-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-bcmath-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * apache2-mod_php7-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-zip-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-fileinfo-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-odbc-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-sqlite-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-ldap-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-ftp-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-devel-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * apache2-mod_php7-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-ctype-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * apache2-mod_php7-debugsource-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-mbstring-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-shmop-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-xmlwriter-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-openssl-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-exif-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-json-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-tokenizer-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-openssl-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-tokenizer-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-curl-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-soap-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-gd-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-sysvshm-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-posix-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-snmp-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-fastcgi-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-pgsql-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-dom-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-pcntl-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-dba-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-sysvsem-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-bz2-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-pdo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-intl-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-tidy-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-xsl-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-mysql-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-sysvmsg-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-phar-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-gmp-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-enchant-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-cli-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-ctype-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-ldap-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-xmlreader-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-fastcgi-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-sysvshm-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-tidy-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-debugsource-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-sysvmsg-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-soap-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-sockets-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-mysql-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-zlib-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-json-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-sockets-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-ftp-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-gd-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-xmlrpc-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-exif-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-curl-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-opcache-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-fileinfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-odbc-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-fpm-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-shmop-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-readline-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 (aarch64 x86_64) * php7-pcntl-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-opcache-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-sysvsem-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-fpm-debugsource-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-dba-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-pgsql-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-gmp-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-intl-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-sodium-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-cli-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-calendar-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-xsl-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-sqlite-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-fastcgi-debugsource-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-mbstring-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-iconv-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-bcmath-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-fpm-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-bz2-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-enchant-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-gettext-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-iconv-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-calendar-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-zip-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-snmp-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-xmlreader-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-xmlrpc-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-dom-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-readline-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-pdo-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-zlib-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-posix-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-gettext-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-sodium-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-xmlwriter-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-phar-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-bcmath-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * apache2-mod_php7-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-zip-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-fileinfo-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-odbc-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-sqlite-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-ftp-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-ldap-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-devel-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * apache2-mod_php7-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-ctype-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * apache2-mod_php7-debugsource-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-mbstring-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-shmop-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-xmlwriter-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-openssl-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-exif-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-json-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-tokenizer-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-openssl-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-curl-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-tokenizer-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-soap-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-gd-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-sysvshm-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-posix-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-snmp-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-fastcgi-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-pgsql-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-dom-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-pcntl-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-dba-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-sysvsem-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-bz2-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-pdo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-intl-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-xsl-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-tidy-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-mysql-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-phar-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-sysvmsg-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-gmp-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-enchant-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-cli-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-ctype-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-ldap-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-xmlreader-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-sysvshm-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-fastcgi-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-tidy-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-debugsource-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-sysvmsg-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-soap-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-sockets-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-mysql-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-zlib-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-json-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-sockets-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-ftp-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-gd-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-xmlrpc-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-exif-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-curl-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-opcache-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-fileinfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-odbc-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-fpm-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-shmop-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-readline-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 (aarch64 x86_64) * php7-pcntl-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-opcache-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-sysvsem-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-dba-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-pgsql-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-fpm-debugsource-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-gmp-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-intl-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-sodium-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-cli-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-calendar-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-xsl-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-sqlite-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-fastcgi-debugsource-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-bcmath-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-iconv-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-fpm-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-mbstring-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-bz2-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-enchant-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-gettext-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-iconv-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-calendar-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-zip-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-snmp-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-xmlreader-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-xmlrpc-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-dom-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-readline-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-pdo-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-zlib-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-posix-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-gettext-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-sodium-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-xmlwriter-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-phar-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-bcmath-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * apache2-mod_php7-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-zip-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-fileinfo-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-odbc-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-sqlite-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-ftp-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-ldap-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-devel-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * apache2-mod_php7-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-ctype-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * apache2-mod_php7-debugsource-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-mbstring-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-shmop-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-xmlwriter-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-openssl-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-exif-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-json-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-tokenizer-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-openssl-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-curl-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-tokenizer-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-soap-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-gd-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-sysvshm-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-posix-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-snmp-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-fastcgi-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-pgsql-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-dom-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-pcntl-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-dba-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-sysvsem-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-bz2-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-pdo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-intl-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-tidy-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-sysvmsg-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-mysql-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-xsl-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-phar-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-gmp-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-enchant-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-cli-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-ctype-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-ldap-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-xmlreader-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-sysvshm-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-fastcgi-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-tidy-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-debugsource-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-sysvmsg-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-soap-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-sockets-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-mysql-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-json-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-zlib-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-sockets-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-ftp-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-gd-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-xmlrpc-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-exif-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-curl-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-opcache-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-fileinfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-odbc-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-fpm-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-shmop-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-readline-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * Legacy Module 15-SP7 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * php7-debugsource-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * apache2-mod_php7-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * apache2-mod_php7-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * apache2-mod_php7-debugsource-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 * php7-debuginfo-7.4.33-150400.4.68.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-17543.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-7260.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-9672.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273075 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273077 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273078 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Wed Aug 5 20:33:01 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Wed, 05 Aug 2026 20:33:01 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3509-1: critical: Security update for php8 Message-ID: <178596198120.471.9333803112757163136@dac66d42c24b> # Security update for php8 Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3509-1 Release Date: 2026-08-05T13:48:22Z Rating: critical References: * bsc#1273075 * bsc#1273077 * bsc#1273078 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-17543 * CVE-2026-7260 * CVE-2026-9672 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-17543 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-17543 ( SUSE ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-17543 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:U/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:Y/R:U/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-17543 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-7260 ( SUSE ): 6.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:A/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-7260 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-7260 ( NVD ): 5.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:A/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:H/E:U/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-7260 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-9672 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:L Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 * Web and Scripting Module 15-SP7 An update that solves three vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for php8 fixes the following issues: Update to version 8.3.33. Security issues fixed: * CVE-2026-7260: circular symbolic links in phar archives can lead to unbounded recursion and cause C stack exhaustion (bsc#1273077). * CVE-2026-9672: security issues in `libgd` (bsc#1273078). * CVE-2026-17543: improper escaping of backslashes in user-provided parameters allows for trivial SQL injection in `ext-pgsql` (bsc#1273075). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * Web and Scripting Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Web-Scripting-15-SP7-2026-3509=1 ## Package List: * Web and Scripting Module 15-SP7 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * php8-exif-debuginfo-8.3.33-150700.3.18.1 * php8-fpm-debugsource-8.3.33-150700.3.18.1 * php8-dom-debuginfo-8.3.33-150700.3.18.1 * php8-curl-debuginfo-8.3.33-150700.3.18.1 * php8-iconv-debuginfo-8.3.33-150700.3.18.1 * php8-embed-8.3.33-150700.3.18.1 * php8-sockets-debuginfo-8.3.33-150700.3.18.1 * php8-enchant-debuginfo-8.3.33-150700.3.18.1 * php8-gd-debuginfo-8.3.33-150700.3.18.1 * php8-ftp-debuginfo-8.3.33-150700.3.18.1 * php8-pgsql-debuginfo-8.3.33-150700.3.18.1 * php8-ctype-8.3.33-150700.3.18.1 * php8-cli-debuginfo-8.3.33-150700.3.18.1 * php8-sodium-debuginfo-8.3.33-150700.3.18.1 * php8-xmlreader-8.3.33-150700.3.18.1 * php8-bz2-debuginfo-8.3.33-150700.3.18.1 * php8-fileinfo-8.3.33-150700.3.18.1 * php8-sockets-8.3.33-150700.3.18.1 * php8-gd-8.3.33-150700.3.18.1 * php8-bcmath-debuginfo-8.3.33-150700.3.18.1 * php8-fastcgi-debuginfo-8.3.33-150700.3.18.1 * php8-ctype-debuginfo-8.3.33-150700.3.18.1 * php8-fastcgi-8.3.33-150700.3.18.1 * php8-gmp-8.3.33-150700.3.18.1 * php8-sysvsem-8.3.33-150700.3.18.1 * php8-sysvshm-8.3.33-150700.3.18.1 * php8-shmop-8.3.33-150700.3.18.1 * php8-sodium-8.3.33-150700.3.18.1 * php8-xmlwriter-8.3.33-150700.3.18.1 * php8-xmlreader-debuginfo-8.3.33-150700.3.18.1 * php8-pdo-8.3.33-150700.3.18.1 * php8-ldap-debuginfo-8.3.33-150700.3.18.1 * php8-zlib-debuginfo-8.3.33-150700.3.18.1 * php8-fpm-debuginfo-8.3.33-150700.3.18.1 * php8-soap-debuginfo-8.3.33-150700.3.18.1 * php8-snmp-8.3.33-150700.3.18.1 * php8-zlib-8.3.33-150700.3.18.1 * php8-phar-8.3.33-150700.3.18.1 * php8-gmp-debuginfo-8.3.33-150700.3.18.1 * php8-pgsql-8.3.33-150700.3.18.1 * php8-gettext-8.3.33-150700.3.18.1 * php8-pcntl-debuginfo-8.3.33-150700.3.18.1 * php8-cli-8.3.33-150700.3.18.1 * php8-pdo-debuginfo-8.3.33-150700.3.18.1 * php8-tokenizer-8.3.33-150700.3.18.1 * apache2-mod_php8-8.3.33-150700.3.18.1 * php8-tidy-8.3.33-150700.3.18.1 * php8-curl-8.3.33-150700.3.18.1 * php8-posix-debuginfo-8.3.33-150700.3.18.1 * php8-opcache-debuginfo-8.3.33-150700.3.18.1 * php8-ldap-8.3.33-150700.3.18.1 * php8-fpm-8.3.33-150700.3.18.1 * php8-pcntl-8.3.33-150700.3.18.1 * php8-mysql-8.3.33-150700.3.18.1 * php8-readline-8.3.33-150700.3.18.1 * php8-odbc-debuginfo-8.3.33-150700.3.18.1 * php8-shmop-debuginfo-8.3.33-150700.3.18.1 * php8-phar-debuginfo-8.3.33-150700.3.18.1 * php8-openssl-debuginfo-8.3.33-150700.3.18.1 * php8-bcmath-8.3.33-150700.3.18.1 * php8-iconv-8.3.33-150700.3.18.1 * php8-sysvmsg-8.3.33-150700.3.18.1 * php8-snmp-debuginfo-8.3.33-150700.3.18.1 * php8-opcache-8.3.33-150700.3.18.1 * php8-zip-debuginfo-8.3.33-150700.3.18.1 * php8-openssl-8.3.33-150700.3.18.1 * php8-soap-8.3.33-150700.3.18.1 * php8-fileinfo-debuginfo-8.3.33-150700.3.18.1 * php8-calendar-8.3.33-150700.3.18.1 * php8-test-8.3.33-150700.3.18.1 * apache2-mod_php8-debuginfo-8.3.33-150700.3.18.1 * php8-xsl-debuginfo-8.3.33-150700.3.18.1 * php8-bz2-8.3.33-150700.3.18.1 * php8-dba-8.3.33-150700.3.18.1 * php8-dba-debuginfo-8.3.33-150700.3.18.1 * php8-posix-8.3.33-150700.3.18.1 * php8-enchant-8.3.33-150700.3.18.1 * php8-intl-8.3.33-150700.3.18.1 * apache2-mod_php8-debugsource-8.3.33-150700.3.18.1 * php8-odbc-8.3.33-150700.3.18.1 * php8-sysvshm-debuginfo-8.3.33-150700.3.18.1 * php8-sqlite-debuginfo-8.3.33-150700.3.18.1 * php8-mbstring-debuginfo-8.3.33-150700.3.18.1 * php8-exif-8.3.33-150700.3.18.1 * php8-mbstring-8.3.33-150700.3.18.1 * php8-tokenizer-debuginfo-8.3.33-150700.3.18.1 * php8-debugsource-8.3.33-150700.3.18.1 * php8-sqlite-8.3.33-150700.3.18.1 * php8-dom-8.3.33-150700.3.18.1 * php8-embed-debuginfo-8.3.33-150700.3.18.1 * php8-ftp-8.3.33-150700.3.18.1 * php8-intl-debuginfo-8.3.33-150700.3.18.1 * php8-debuginfo-8.3.33-150700.3.18.1 * php8-fastcgi-debugsource-8.3.33-150700.3.18.1 * php8-devel-8.3.33-150700.3.18.1 * php8-xsl-8.3.33-150700.3.18.1 * php8-sysvmsg-debuginfo-8.3.33-150700.3.18.1 * php8-calendar-debuginfo-8.3.33-150700.3.18.1 * php8-tidy-debuginfo-8.3.33-150700.3.18.1 * php8-8.3.33-150700.3.18.1 * php8-xmlwriter-debuginfo-8.3.33-150700.3.18.1 * php8-zip-8.3.33-150700.3.18.1 * php8-sysvsem-debuginfo-8.3.33-150700.3.18.1 * php8-mysql-debuginfo-8.3.33-150700.3.18.1 * php8-readline-debuginfo-8.3.33-150700.3.18.1 * php8-embed-debugsource-8.3.33-150700.3.18.1 * php8-gettext-debuginfo-8.3.33-150700.3.18.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-17543.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-7260.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-9672.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273075 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273077 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273078 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Wed Aug 5 20:33:49 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Wed, 05 Aug 2026 20:33:49 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3508-1: critical: Security update for pcp Message-ID: <178596202996.471.13997351717306782332@dac66d42c24b> # Security update for pcp Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3508-1 Release Date: 2026-08-05T13:21:27Z Rating: critical References: * bsc#1272922 * bsc#1272923 * bsc#1272924 * bsc#1272925 * bsc#1272926 * bsc#1272927 * bsc#1272928 * bsc#1272930 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-16524 * CVE-2026-16526 * CVE-2026-16527 * CVE-2026-16529 * CVE-2026-16530 * CVE-2026-16531 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-16524 ( SUSE ): 9.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-16524 ( SUSE ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-16524 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-16526 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-16526 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-16526 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-16527 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-16527 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-16527 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-16529 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-16529 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-16529 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-16530 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-16530 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-16530 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-16531 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-16531 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-16531 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 12 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS Extended Security * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 12 SP5 An update that solves six vulnerabilities and has two security fixes can now be installed. ## Description: This update for pcp fixes the following issues: * CVE-2026-16524: command injection in `linux_sockets` PMDA via `network.persocket.filter` (bsc#1272922). * CVE-2026-16526: pmdaroot privilege escalation via `FD_CLOEXEC` fd inheritance and missing peer credentials (bsc#1272923). * CVE-2026-16527: missing authentication flags in pmproxy REST API (bsc#1272924). * CVE-2026-16529: integer overflow in `__pmGetPDU` leads to permanent DoS (bsc#1272925). * CVE-2026-16530: multiple OOB reads in libpcp record and PDU decoders (bsc#1272926). * CVE-2026-16531: path traversal via hostname in pmproxy logger servlet (bsc#1272927). * Command injection in `pmieconf` `write_pmiefile` via `$HOME` and `-f` (bsc#1272928). * Command injection in `pmlogcp/pmlogmv` `do_link` via unsanitised filenames (bsc#1272930). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-SERVER-12-SP5-LTSS-2026-3508=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS Extended Security zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-SERVER-12-SP5-LTSS-EXTENDED-SECURITY-2026-3508=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * pcp-devel-6.2.0-6.32.1 * pcp-devel-debuginfo-6.2.0-6.32.1 * libpcp-devel-6.2.0-6.32.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS Extended Security (x86_64) * pcp-devel-6.2.0-6.32.1 * pcp-devel-debuginfo-6.2.0-6.32.1 * libpcp-devel-6.2.0-6.32.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16524.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16526.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16527.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16529.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16530.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16531.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272922 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272923 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272924 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272925 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272926 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272927 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272928 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272930 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Wed Aug 5 20:34:39 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Wed, 05 Aug 2026 20:34:39 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3507-1: critical: Security update for pcp Message-ID: <178596207902.471.16019272531653628479@dac66d42c24b> # Security update for pcp Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3507-1 Release Date: 2026-08-05T13:20:37Z Rating: critical References: * bsc#1272922 * bsc#1272923 * bsc#1272924 * bsc#1272925 * bsc#1272926 * bsc#1272927 * bsc#1272928 * bsc#1272930 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-16524 * CVE-2026-16526 * CVE-2026-16527 * CVE-2026-16529 * CVE-2026-16530 * CVE-2026-16531 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-16524 ( SUSE ): 9.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-16524 ( SUSE ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-16524 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-16526 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-16526 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-16526 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-16527 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-16527 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-16527 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-16529 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-16529 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-16529 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-16530 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-16530 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-16530 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-16531 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-16531 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-16531 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N Affected Products: * Development Tools Module 15-SP7 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 An update that solves six vulnerabilities and has two security fixes can now be installed. ## Description: This update for pcp fixes the following issues: * CVE-2026-16524: command injection in `linux_sockets` PMDA via `network.persocket.filter` (bsc#1272922). * CVE-2026-16526: pmdaroot privilege escalation via `FD_CLOEXEC` fd inheritance and missing peer credentials (bsc#1272923). * CVE-2026-16527: missing authentication flags in pmproxy REST API (bsc#1272924). * CVE-2026-16529: integer overflow in `__pmGetPDU` leads to permanent DoS (bsc#1272925). * CVE-2026-16530: multiple OOB reads in libpcp record and PDU decoders (bsc#1272926). * CVE-2026-16531: path traversal via hostname in pmproxy logger servlet (bsc#1272927). * Command injection in `pmieconf` `write_pmiefile` via `$HOME` and `-f` (bsc#1272928). * Command injection in `pmlogcp/pmlogmv` `do_link` via unsanitised filenames (bsc#1272930). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP6-LTSS-2026-3507=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP6-2026-3507=1 * Development Tools Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Development-Tools-15-SP7-2026-3507=1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3507=1 ## Package List: * openSUSE Leap 15.6 (aarch64 i586 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * pcp-pmda-cisco-debuginfo-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * pcp-pmda-roomtemp-debuginfo-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * pcp-pmda-trace-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * pcp-system-tools-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * pcp-pmda-mounts-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * pcp-debugsource-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * pcp-import-collectl2pcp-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * pcp-pmda-zimbra-debuginfo-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * pcp-pmda-lustrecomm-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * perl-PCP-LogImport-debuginfo-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * pcp-pmda-bind2-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * libpcp-devel-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * pcp-pmda-bash-debuginfo-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * libpcp_mmv1-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * pcp-pmda-cifs-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * pcp-pmda-gfs2-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * pcp-pmda-sendmail-debuginfo-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * pcp-pmda-summary-debuginfo-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * pcp-pmda-zimbra-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * pcp-pmda-summary-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * pcp-pmda-shping-debuginfo-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * pcp-devel-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * pcp-pmda-nvidia-gpu-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * perl-PCP-MMV-debuginfo-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * pcp-testsuite-debuginfo-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * libpcp_mmv1-debuginfo-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * pcp-pmda-logger-debuginfo-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * pcp-pmda-shping-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * libpcp_trace2-debuginfo-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * perl-PCP-PMDA-debuginfo-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * perl-PCP-MMV-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * libpcp_gui2-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * python3-pcp-debuginfo-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * pcp-pmda-systemd-debuginfo-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * pcp-pmda-sendmail-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * libpcp_gui2-debuginfo-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * perl-PCP-LogImport-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * python3-pcp-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * pcp-pmda-smart-debuginfo-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * pcp-pmda-apache-debuginfo-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * libpcp3-debuginfo-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * pcp-pmda-logger-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * pcp-pmda-docker-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * libpcp_web1-debuginfo-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * pcp-pmda-weblog-debuginfo-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * pcp-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * pcp-pmda-mounts-debuginfo-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * pcp-pmda-systemd-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * pcp-pmda-mailq-debuginfo-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * pcp-pmda-smart-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * pcp-pmda-hacluster-debuginfo-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * pcp-pmda-nvidia-gpu-debuginfo-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * pcp-pmda-mailq-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * pcp-pmda-lustrecomm-debuginfo-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * libpcp_trace2-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * pcp-system-tools-debuginfo-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * perl-PCP-PMDA-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * libpcp_import1-debuginfo-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * pcp-pmda-bash-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * pcp-pmda-trace-debuginfo-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * libpcp_web1-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * pcp-pmda-sockets-debuginfo-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * pcp-pmda-hacluster-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * libpcp3-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * pcp-pmda-gfs2-debuginfo-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * pcp-testsuite-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * pcp-devel-debuginfo-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * pcp-import-collectl2pcp-debuginfo-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * pcp-pmda-roomtemp-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * pcp-pmda-cisco-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * pcp-pmda-dm-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * pcp-pmda-weblog-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * perl-PCP-LogSummary-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * pcp-pmda-apache-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * pcp-debuginfo-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * pcp-gui-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * pcp-pmda-cifs-debuginfo-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * pcp-gui-debuginfo-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * pcp-pmda-dm-debuginfo-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * libpcp_import1-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * pcp-pmda-docker-debuginfo-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * pcp-pmda-sockets-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 (noarch) * pcp-pmda-rabbitmq-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * pcp-pmda-named-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * pcp-pmda-json-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * pcp-pmda-nfsclient-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * pcp-export-pcp2graphite-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * pcp-pmda-nginx-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * pcp-import-iostat2pcp-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * pcp-pmda-redis-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * pcp-pmda-samba-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * pcp-pmda-netcheck-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * pcp-pmda-zswap-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * pcp-pmda-bonding-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * pcp-export-pcp2elasticsearch-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * pcp-pmda-ds389log-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * pcp-pmda-dbping-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * pcp-pmda-gpfs-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * pcp-pmda-rsyslog-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * pcp-pmda-openmetrics-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * pcp-import-ganglia2pcp-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * pcp-import-sar2pcp-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * pcp-export-pcp2json-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * pcp-pmda-unbound-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * pcp-pmda-nutcracker-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * pcp-pmda-lmsensors-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * pcp-export-pcp2xml-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * pcp-pmda-lustre-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * pcp-pmda-snmp-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * pcp-conf-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * pcp-pmda-postfix-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * pcp-pmda-pdns-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * pcp-doc-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * pcp-pmda-mic-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * pcp-pmda-netfilter-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * pcp-zeroconf-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * pcp-pmda-slurm-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * pcp-pmda-openvswitch-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * pcp-import-mrtg2pcp-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * pcp-pmda-memcache-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * pcp-pmda-news-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * pcp-pmda-haproxy-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * pcp-pmda-gpsd-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * pcp-export-pcp2spark-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * pcp-pmda-activemq-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * pcp-export-pcp2zabbix-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * pcp-pmda-oracle-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * pcp-pmda-gluster-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * pcp-pmda-elasticsearch-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * pcp-pmda-mysql-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * pcp-pmda-ds389-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * pcp-export-pcp2influxdb-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 (x86_64) * pcp-pmda-resctrl-debuginfo-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * pcp-pmda-resctrl-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 (aarch64 i586 ppc64le x86_64) * pcp-pmda-perfevent-debuginfo-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * pcp-pmda-infiniband-debuginfo-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * pcp-pmda-perfevent-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * pcp-pmda-infiniband-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * pcp-system-tools-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * libpcp_web1-debuginfo-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * pcp-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * pcp-debugsource-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * pcp-devel-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * perl-PCP-LogSummary-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * perl-PCP-MMV-debuginfo-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * pcp-debuginfo-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * libpcp_mmv1-debuginfo-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * perl-PCP-LogImport-debuginfo-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * libpcp-devel-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * pcp-system-tools-debuginfo-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * libpcp_trace2-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * perl-PCP-PMDA-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * libpcp_import1-debuginfo-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * libpcp_trace2-debuginfo-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * libpcp_web1-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * perl-PCP-PMDA-debuginfo-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * perl-PCP-MMV-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * libpcp_gui2-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * python3-pcp-debuginfo-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * libpcp_import1-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * libpcp_mmv1-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * libpcp_gui2-debuginfo-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * python3-pcp-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * perl-PCP-LogImport-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * libpcp3-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * libpcp3-debuginfo-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * pcp-devel-debuginfo-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS (ppc64le) * pcp-pmda-perfevent-debuginfo-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * pcp-pmda-perfevent-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS (noarch) * pcp-conf-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * pcp-doc-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * pcp-import-iostat2pcp-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * pcp-import-sar2pcp-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * pcp-import-mrtg2pcp-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 (ppc64le x86_64) * pcp-system-tools-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * libpcp_web1-debuginfo-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * pcp-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * pcp-debugsource-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * pcp-devel-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * perl-PCP-LogSummary-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * perl-PCP-MMV-debuginfo-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * pcp-debuginfo-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * libpcp_mmv1-debuginfo-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * perl-PCP-LogImport-debuginfo-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * libpcp-devel-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * pcp-system-tools-debuginfo-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * libpcp_trace2-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * perl-PCP-PMDA-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * libpcp_import1-debuginfo-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * libpcp_web1-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * libpcp_trace2-debuginfo-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * perl-PCP-PMDA-debuginfo-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * perl-PCP-MMV-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * libpcp_gui2-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * python3-pcp-debuginfo-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * libpcp_mmv1-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * libpcp_import1-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * libpcp_gui2-debuginfo-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * perl-PCP-LogImport-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * python3-pcp-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * libpcp3-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * libpcp3-debuginfo-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * pcp-devel-debuginfo-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 (noarch) * pcp-conf-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * pcp-doc-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * pcp-import-iostat2pcp-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * pcp-import-sar2pcp-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * pcp-import-mrtg2pcp-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 (ppc64le) * pcp-pmda-perfevent-debuginfo-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * pcp-pmda-perfevent-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * Development Tools Module 15-SP7 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * pcp-system-tools-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * libpcp_web1-debuginfo-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * pcp-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * pcp-debugsource-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * pcp-devel-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * perl-PCP-LogSummary-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * perl-PCP-MMV-debuginfo-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * pcp-debuginfo-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * libpcp_mmv1-debuginfo-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * perl-PCP-LogImport-debuginfo-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * libpcp-devel-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * pcp-system-tools-debuginfo-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * libpcp_trace2-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * perl-PCP-PMDA-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * libpcp_import1-debuginfo-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * libpcp_web1-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * libpcp_trace2-debuginfo-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * perl-PCP-PMDA-debuginfo-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * libpcp_gui2-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * perl-PCP-MMV-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * python3-pcp-debuginfo-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * libpcp_import1-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * libpcp_mmv1-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * python3-pcp-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * libpcp_gui2-debuginfo-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * perl-PCP-LogImport-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * libpcp3-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * libpcp3-debuginfo-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * pcp-devel-debuginfo-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * Development Tools Module 15-SP7 (noarch) * pcp-conf-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * pcp-doc-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * pcp-import-iostat2pcp-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * pcp-import-sar2pcp-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * pcp-import-mrtg2pcp-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * Development Tools Module 15-SP7 (ppc64le) * pcp-pmda-perfevent-debuginfo-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 * pcp-pmda-perfevent-6.2.0-150600.3.12.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16524.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16526.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16527.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16529.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16530.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16531.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272922 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272923 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272924 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272925 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272926 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272927 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272928 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272930 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Wed Aug 5 20:35:44 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Wed, 05 Aug 2026 20:35:44 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3506-1: critical: Security update for pcp Message-ID: <178596214459.471.7672599303597011161@dac66d42c24b> # Security update for pcp Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3506-1 Release Date: 2026-08-05T13:19:25Z Rating: critical References: * bsc#1272922 * bsc#1272923 * bsc#1272924 * bsc#1272925 * bsc#1272926 * bsc#1272927 * bsc#1272928 * bsc#1272930 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-16524 * CVE-2026-16526 * CVE-2026-16527 * CVE-2026-16529 * CVE-2026-16530 * CVE-2026-16531 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-16524 ( SUSE ): 9.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-16524 ( SUSE ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-16524 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-16526 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-16526 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-16526 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-16527 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-16527 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-16527 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-16529 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-16529 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-16529 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-16530 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-16530 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-16530 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-16531 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-16531 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-16531 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N Affected Products: * openSUSE Leap 15.4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 An update that solves six vulnerabilities and has two security fixes can now be installed. ## Description: This update for pcp fixes the following issues: * CVE-2026-16524: command injection in `linux_sockets` PMDA via `network.persocket.filter` (bsc#1272922). * CVE-2026-16526: pmdaroot privilege escalation via `FD_CLOEXEC` fd inheritance and missing peer credentials (bsc#1272923). * CVE-2026-16527: missing authentication flags in pmproxy REST API (bsc#1272924). * CVE-2026-16529: integer overflow in `__pmGetPDU` leads to permanent DoS (bsc#1272925). * CVE-2026-16530: multiple OOB reads in libpcp record and PDU decoders (bsc#1272926). * CVE-2026-16531: path traversal via hostname in pmproxy logger servlet (bsc#1272927). * Command injection in `pmieconf` `write_pmiefile` via `$HOME` and `-f` (bsc#1272928). * Command injection in `pmlogcp/pmlogmv` `do_link` via unsanitised filenames (bsc#1272930). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * openSUSE Leap 15.4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3506=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP4-ESPOS-2026-3506=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP4-LTSS-2026-3506=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP4-2026-3506=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP4-LTSS-2026-3506=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * pcp-debugsource-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * perl-PCP-MMV-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * libpcp_web1-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * perl-PCP-LogImport-debuginfo-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * perl-PCP-LogImport-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * pcp-devel-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * perl-PCP-LogSummary-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * libpcp_import1-debuginfo-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * perl-PCP-PMDA-debuginfo-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * pcp-system-tools-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * libpcp_gui2-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * libpcp_gui2-debuginfo-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * libpcp_trace2-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * python3-pcp-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * libpcp_web1-debuginfo-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * pcp-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * libpcp_trace2-debuginfo-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * perl-PCP-PMDA-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * pcp-devel-debuginfo-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * libpcp3-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * libpcp_mmv1-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * pcp-system-tools-debuginfo-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * libpcp-devel-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * pcp-debuginfo-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * python3-pcp-debuginfo-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * libpcp3-debuginfo-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * libpcp_mmv1-debuginfo-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * libpcp_import1-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * perl-PCP-MMV-debuginfo-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS (noarch) * pcp-import-iostat2pcp-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * pcp-doc-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * pcp-import-sar2pcp-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * pcp-conf-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * pcp-import-mrtg2pcp-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS (ppc64le) * pcp-pmda-perfevent-debuginfo-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * pcp-pmda-perfevent-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 (ppc64le x86_64) * pcp-debugsource-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * perl-PCP-MMV-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * libpcp_web1-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * perl-PCP-LogImport-debuginfo-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * perl-PCP-LogImport-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * pcp-devel-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * perl-PCP-LogSummary-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * libpcp_import1-debuginfo-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * perl-PCP-PMDA-debuginfo-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * pcp-system-tools-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * libpcp_gui2-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * libpcp_gui2-debuginfo-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * libpcp_trace2-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * python3-pcp-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * libpcp_web1-debuginfo-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * pcp-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * libpcp_trace2-debuginfo-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * perl-PCP-PMDA-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * pcp-devel-debuginfo-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * libpcp3-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * libpcp_mmv1-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * pcp-system-tools-debuginfo-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * libpcp-devel-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * pcp-debuginfo-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * python3-pcp-debuginfo-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * libpcp3-debuginfo-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * libpcp_mmv1-debuginfo-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * libpcp_import1-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * perl-PCP-MMV-debuginfo-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 (ppc64le) * pcp-pmda-perfevent-debuginfo-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * pcp-pmda-perfevent-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 (noarch) * pcp-import-iostat2pcp-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * pcp-doc-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * pcp-import-sar2pcp-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * pcp-conf-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * pcp-import-mrtg2pcp-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 (aarch64 i586 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * pcp-pmda-cisco-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * perl-PCP-LogImport-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * pcp-pmda-gfs2-debuginfo-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * pcp-pmda-cifs-debuginfo-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * pcp-pmda-mounts-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * pcp-import-collectl2pcp-debuginfo-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * libpcp_import1-debuginfo-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * pcp-pmda-nvidia-gpu-debuginfo-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * libpcp_gui2-debuginfo-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * pcp-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * pcp-pmda-sendmail-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * pcp-pmda-dm-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * pcp-pmda-lustrecomm-debuginfo-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * libpcp-devel-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * pcp-debuginfo-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * libpcp3-debuginfo-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * pcp-pmda-hacluster-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * pcp-pmda-bind2-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * libpcp_import1-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * pcp-gui-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * pcp-pmda-smart-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * perl-PCP-MMV-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * pcp-pmda-smart-debuginfo-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * pcp-pmda-systemd-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * pcp-pmda-hacluster-debuginfo-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * pcp-pmda-weblog-debuginfo-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * pcp-devel-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * pcp-pmda-roomtemp-debuginfo-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * perl-PCP-LogSummary-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * pcp-pmda-mounts-debuginfo-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * pcp-gui-debuginfo-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * python3-pcp-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * libpcp_web1-debuginfo-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * pcp-pmda-cifs-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * libpcp_trace2-debuginfo-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * pcp-devel-debuginfo-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * libpcp3-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * pcp-pmda-docker-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * perl-PCP-MMV-debuginfo-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * pcp-pmda-shping-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * libpcp_web1-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * pcp-pmda-zimbra-debuginfo-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * pcp-pmda-apache-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * pcp-pmda-sockets-debuginfo-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * pcp-pmda-sockets-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * perl-PCP-PMDA-debuginfo-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * pcp-pmda-docker-debuginfo-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * libpcp_gui2-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * pcp-system-tools-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * libpcp_trace2-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * pcp-pmda-weblog-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * pcp-pmda-logger-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * pcp-pmda-systemd-debuginfo-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * pcp-pmda-shping-debuginfo-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * pcp-pmda-summary-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * pcp-pmda-apache-debuginfo-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * pcp-pmda-sendmail-debuginfo-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * libpcp_mmv1-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * pcp-pmda-summary-debuginfo-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * pcp-system-tools-debuginfo-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * python3-pcp-debuginfo-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * libpcp_mmv1-debuginfo-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * pcp-debugsource-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * pcp-pmda-logger-debuginfo-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * perl-PCP-LogImport-debuginfo-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * pcp-pmda-trace-debuginfo-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * pcp-pmda-bash-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * pcp-testsuite-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * pcp-pmda-bash-debuginfo-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * pcp-pmda-mailq-debuginfo-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * pcp-pmda-nvidia-gpu-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * pcp-pmda-mailq-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * pcp-testsuite-debuginfo-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * perl-PCP-PMDA-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * pcp-pmda-gfs2-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * pcp-pmda-trace-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * pcp-pmda-cisco-debuginfo-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * pcp-import-collectl2pcp-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * pcp-pmda-lustrecomm-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * pcp-pmda-zimbra-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * pcp-pmda-roomtemp-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * pcp-pmda-dm-debuginfo-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 (noarch) * pcp-pmda-rsyslog-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * pcp-export-pcp2influxdb-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * pcp-pmda-openvswitch-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * pcp-export-pcp2zabbix-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * pcp-pmda-unbound-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * pcp-pmda-named-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * pcp-pmda-nfsclient-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * pcp-pmda-ds389-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * pcp-pmda-snmp-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * pcp-pmda-mysql-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * pcp-pmda-ds389log-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * pcp-pmda-news-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * pcp-pmda-pdns-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * pcp-pmda-activemq-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * pcp-pmda-zswap-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * pcp-import-mrtg2pcp-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * pcp-pmda-samba-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * pcp-pmda-netcheck-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * pcp-pmda-json-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * pcp-pmda-redis-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * pcp-pmda-lmsensors-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * pcp-pmda-nginx-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * pcp-pmda-gpfs-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * pcp-pmda-dbping-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * pcp-pmda-lustre-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * pcp-import-iostat2pcp-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * pcp-pmda-gluster-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * pcp-pmda-netfilter-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * pcp-import-ganglia2pcp-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * pcp-pmda-rabbitmq-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * pcp-export-pcp2elasticsearch-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * pcp-pmda-openmetrics-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * pcp-export-pcp2json-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * pcp-import-sar2pcp-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * pcp-export-pcp2spark-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * pcp-conf-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * pcp-pmda-gpsd-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * pcp-pmda-haproxy-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * pcp-pmda-postfix-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * pcp-pmda-bonding-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * pcp-doc-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * pcp-pmda-nutcracker-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * pcp-zeroconf-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * pcp-pmda-elasticsearch-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * pcp-pmda-memcache-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * pcp-export-pcp2graphite-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * pcp-pmda-oracle-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * pcp-pmda-slurm-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * pcp-export-pcp2xml-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * pcp-pmda-mic-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 (aarch64 i586 ppc64le x86_64) * pcp-pmda-perfevent-debuginfo-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * pcp-pmda-infiniband-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * pcp-pmda-infiniband-debuginfo-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * pcp-pmda-perfevent-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 (x86_64) * pcp-pmda-resctrl-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * pcp-pmda-resctrl-debuginfo-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 (aarch64 x86_64) * pcp-debugsource-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * perl-PCP-MMV-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * libpcp_web1-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * perl-PCP-LogImport-debuginfo-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * perl-PCP-LogImport-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * pcp-devel-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * perl-PCP-LogSummary-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * libpcp_import1-debuginfo-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * perl-PCP-PMDA-debuginfo-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * pcp-system-tools-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * libpcp_gui2-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * libpcp_gui2-debuginfo-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * libpcp_trace2-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * python3-pcp-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * libpcp_web1-debuginfo-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * pcp-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * libpcp_trace2-debuginfo-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * perl-PCP-PMDA-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * pcp-devel-debuginfo-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * libpcp3-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * libpcp_mmv1-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * pcp-system-tools-debuginfo-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * libpcp-devel-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * pcp-debuginfo-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * python3-pcp-debuginfo-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * libpcp3-debuginfo-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * libpcp_mmv1-debuginfo-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * libpcp_import1-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * perl-PCP-MMV-debuginfo-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 (noarch) * pcp-import-iostat2pcp-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * pcp-doc-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * pcp-import-sar2pcp-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * pcp-conf-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * pcp-import-mrtg2pcp-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 (aarch64 x86_64) * pcp-debugsource-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * perl-PCP-MMV-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * libpcp_web1-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * perl-PCP-LogImport-debuginfo-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * perl-PCP-LogImport-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * pcp-devel-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * perl-PCP-LogSummary-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * libpcp_import1-debuginfo-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * perl-PCP-PMDA-debuginfo-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * pcp-system-tools-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * libpcp_gui2-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * libpcp_gui2-debuginfo-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * libpcp_trace2-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * python3-pcp-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * libpcp_web1-debuginfo-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * pcp-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * libpcp_trace2-debuginfo-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * perl-PCP-PMDA-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * pcp-devel-debuginfo-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * libpcp3-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * libpcp_mmv1-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * pcp-system-tools-debuginfo-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * libpcp-devel-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * pcp-debuginfo-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * python3-pcp-debuginfo-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * libpcp3-debuginfo-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * libpcp_mmv1-debuginfo-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * libpcp_import1-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * perl-PCP-MMV-debuginfo-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 (noarch) * pcp-import-iostat2pcp-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * pcp-doc-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * pcp-import-sar2pcp-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * pcp-conf-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 * pcp-import-mrtg2pcp-6.2.0-150400.5.15.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16524.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16526.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16527.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16529.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16530.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16531.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272922 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272923 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272924 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272925 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272926 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272927 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272928 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272930 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Wed Aug 5 20:36:51 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Wed, 05 Aug 2026 20:36:51 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3505-1: critical: Security update for pcp Message-ID: <178596221119.471.12458381641878346828@dac66d42c24b> # Security update for pcp Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3505-1 Release Date: 2026-08-05T13:18:41Z Rating: critical References: * bsc#1272922 * bsc#1272923 * bsc#1272924 * bsc#1272925 * bsc#1272926 * bsc#1272927 * bsc#1272928 * bsc#1272930 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-16524 * CVE-2026-16526 * CVE-2026-16527 * CVE-2026-16529 * CVE-2026-16530 * CVE-2026-16531 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-16524 ( SUSE ): 9.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-16524 ( SUSE ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-16524 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-16526 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-16526 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-16526 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-16527 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-16527 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-16527 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-16529 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-16529 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-16529 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-16530 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-16530 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-16530 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-16531 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-16531 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-16531 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N Affected Products: * openSUSE Leap 15.5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 An update that solves six vulnerabilities and has two security fixes can now be installed. ## Description: This update for pcp fixes the following issues: * CVE-2026-16524: command injection in `linux_sockets` PMDA via `network.persocket.filter` (bsc#1272922). * CVE-2026-16526: pmdaroot privilege escalation via `FD_CLOEXEC` fd inheritance and missing peer credentials (bsc#1272923). * CVE-2026-16527: missing authentication flags in pmproxy REST API (bsc#1272924). * CVE-2026-16529: integer overflow in `__pmGetPDU` leads to permanent DoS (bsc#1272925). * CVE-2026-16530: multiple OOB reads in libpcp record and PDU decoders (bsc#1272926). * CVE-2026-16531: path traversal via hostname in pmproxy logger servlet (bsc#1272927). * Command injection in `pmieconf` `write_pmiefile` via `$HOME` and `-f` (bsc#1272928). * Command injection in `pmlogcp/pmlogmv` `do_link` via unsanitised filenames (bsc#1272930). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP5-ESPOS-2026-3505=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP5-2026-3505=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP5-LTSS-2026-3505=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP5-LTSS-2026-3505=1 * openSUSE Leap 15.5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3505=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * pcp-system-tools-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * pcp-system-tools-debuginfo-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * perl-PCP-LogImport-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * perl-PCP-LogSummary-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * perl-PCP-MMV-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * libpcp3-debuginfo-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * pcp-devel-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * python3-pcp-debuginfo-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * libpcp_import1-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * perl-PCP-LogImport-debuginfo-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * libpcp3-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * libpcp_import1-debuginfo-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * libpcp_web1-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * pcp-devel-debuginfo-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * perl-PCP-MMV-debuginfo-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * perl-PCP-PMDA-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * libpcp_gui2-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * python3-pcp-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * libpcp_trace2-debuginfo-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * libpcp_gui2-debuginfo-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * pcp-debuginfo-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * libpcp_mmv1-debuginfo-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * libpcp_trace2-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * libpcp_web1-debuginfo-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * libpcp-devel-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * pcp-debugsource-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * perl-PCP-PMDA-debuginfo-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * pcp-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * libpcp_mmv1-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS (ppc64le) * pcp-pmda-perfevent-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * pcp-pmda-perfevent-debuginfo-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS (noarch) * pcp-import-sar2pcp-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * pcp-conf-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * pcp-import-iostat2pcp-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * pcp-doc-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * pcp-import-mrtg2pcp-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 (ppc64le) * pcp-pmda-perfevent-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * pcp-pmda-perfevent-debuginfo-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 (ppc64le x86_64) * pcp-system-tools-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * perl-PCP-LogSummary-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * pcp-system-tools-debuginfo-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * perl-PCP-LogImport-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * perl-PCP-MMV-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * libpcp3-debuginfo-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * pcp-devel-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * python3-pcp-debuginfo-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * libpcp_import1-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * perl-PCP-LogImport-debuginfo-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * libpcp3-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * libpcp_import1-debuginfo-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * libpcp_web1-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * pcp-devel-debuginfo-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * perl-PCP-MMV-debuginfo-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * perl-PCP-PMDA-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * libpcp_gui2-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * python3-pcp-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * libpcp_trace2-debuginfo-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * libpcp_gui2-debuginfo-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * pcp-debuginfo-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * libpcp_mmv1-debuginfo-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * libpcp_trace2-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * libpcp_web1-debuginfo-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * libpcp-devel-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * pcp-debugsource-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * perl-PCP-PMDA-debuginfo-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * pcp-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * libpcp_mmv1-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 (noarch) * pcp-import-sar2pcp-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * pcp-conf-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * pcp-import-iostat2pcp-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * pcp-doc-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * pcp-import-mrtg2pcp-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.5 (aarch64 i586 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * pcp-system-tools-debuginfo-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * libpcp3-debuginfo-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * pcp-pmda-logger-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * libpcp_import1-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * pcp-pmda-systemd-debuginfo-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * pcp-pmda-summary-debuginfo-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * libpcp_web1-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * pcp-pmda-sendmail-debuginfo-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * pcp-pmda-gfs2-debuginfo-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * pcp-pmda-roomtemp-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * libpcp_gui2-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * pcp-pmda-sockets-debuginfo-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * pcp-pmda-trace-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * libpcp-devel-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * pcp-debugsource-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * pcp-pmda-systemd-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * pcp-pmda-gfs2-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * pcp-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * libpcp_web1-debuginfo-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * libpcp_mmv1-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * perl-PCP-LogImport-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * perl-PCP-MMV-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * python3-pcp-debuginfo-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * pcp-pmda-zimbra-debuginfo-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * perl-PCP-LogImport-debuginfo-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * pcp-gui-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * pcp-import-collectl2pcp-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * pcp-pmda-docker-debuginfo-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * libpcp_import1-debuginfo-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * pcp-pmda-mounts-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * pcp-pmda-trace-debuginfo-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * pcp-pmda-apache-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * pcp-pmda-nvidia-gpu-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * pcp-pmda-apache-debuginfo-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * pcp-pmda-cifs-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * pcp-pmda-dm-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * perl-PCP-MMV-debuginfo-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * perl-PCP-PMDA-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * libpcp_trace2-debuginfo-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * pcp-gui-debuginfo-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * perl-PCP-PMDA-debuginfo-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * pcp-import-collectl2pcp-debuginfo-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * pcp-pmda-lustrecomm-debuginfo-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * pcp-pmda-hacluster-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * pcp-pmda-roomtemp-debuginfo-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * pcp-pmda-mailq-debuginfo-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * pcp-pmda-lustrecomm-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * pcp-devel-debuginfo-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * pcp-pmda-cifs-debuginfo-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * pcp-pmda-nvidia-gpu-debuginfo-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * pcp-pmda-docker-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * python3-pcp-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * pcp-pmda-sockets-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * pcp-pmda-sendmail-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * pcp-pmda-logger-debuginfo-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * pcp-debuginfo-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * pcp-pmda-weblog-debuginfo-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * pcp-pmda-weblog-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * libpcp_trace2-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * pcp-system-tools-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * pcp-pmda-smart-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * perl-PCP-LogSummary-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * pcp-pmda-bash-debuginfo-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * pcp-testsuite-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * pcp-devel-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * pcp-pmda-bind2-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * libpcp3-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * pcp-pmda-smart-debuginfo-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * pcp-pmda-summary-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * pcp-pmda-hacluster-debuginfo-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * pcp-testsuite-debuginfo-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * pcp-pmda-dm-debuginfo-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * pcp-pmda-shping-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * pcp-pmda-cisco-debuginfo-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * pcp-pmda-zimbra-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * pcp-pmda-mailq-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * pcp-pmda-mounts-debuginfo-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * pcp-pmda-bash-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * libpcp_gui2-debuginfo-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * libpcp_mmv1-debuginfo-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * pcp-pmda-cisco-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * pcp-pmda-shping-debuginfo-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.5 (noarch) * pcp-export-pcp2json-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * pcp-import-sar2pcp-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * pcp-pmda-gluster-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * pcp-pmda-netcheck-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * pcp-pmda-postfix-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * pcp-pmda-unbound-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * pcp-pmda-dbping-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * pcp-pmda-ds389log-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * pcp-pmda-nutcracker-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * pcp-pmda-gpfs-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * pcp-pmda-bonding-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * pcp-pmda-json-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * pcp-pmda-elasticsearch-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * pcp-pmda-openvswitch-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * pcp-pmda-nginx-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * pcp-import-ganglia2pcp-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * pcp-export-pcp2influxdb-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * pcp-pmda-mysql-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * pcp-pmda-snmp-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * pcp-import-iostat2pcp-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * pcp-pmda-haproxy-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * pcp-pmda-samba-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * pcp-pmda-activemq-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * pcp-import-mrtg2pcp-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * pcp-zeroconf-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * pcp-pmda-nfsclient-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * pcp-export-pcp2spark-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * pcp-pmda-lmsensors-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * pcp-pmda-redis-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * pcp-doc-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * pcp-pmda-zswap-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * pcp-pmda-pdns-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * pcp-pmda-rabbitmq-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * pcp-pmda-gpsd-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * pcp-pmda-openmetrics-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * pcp-pmda-mic-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * pcp-export-pcp2xml-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * pcp-export-pcp2elasticsearch-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * pcp-conf-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * pcp-pmda-named-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * pcp-pmda-rsyslog-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * pcp-pmda-netfilter-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * pcp-pmda-lustre-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * pcp-export-pcp2graphite-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * pcp-pmda-memcache-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * pcp-pmda-ds389-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * pcp-export-pcp2zabbix-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * pcp-pmda-news-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * pcp-pmda-slurm-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * pcp-pmda-oracle-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.5 (aarch64 i586 ppc64le x86_64) * pcp-pmda-perfevent-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * pcp-pmda-perfevent-debuginfo-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * pcp-pmda-infiniband-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * pcp-pmda-infiniband-debuginfo-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.5 (x86_64) * pcp-pmda-resctrl-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * pcp-pmda-resctrl-debuginfo-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 (aarch64 x86_64) * pcp-system-tools-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * perl-PCP-LogImport-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * perl-PCP-LogSummary-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * pcp-system-tools-debuginfo-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * perl-PCP-MMV-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * libpcp3-debuginfo-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * pcp-devel-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * python3-pcp-debuginfo-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * libpcp_import1-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * perl-PCP-LogImport-debuginfo-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * libpcp3-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * libpcp_import1-debuginfo-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * libpcp_web1-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * pcp-devel-debuginfo-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * perl-PCP-MMV-debuginfo-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * perl-PCP-PMDA-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * libpcp_gui2-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * python3-pcp-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * libpcp_trace2-debuginfo-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * libpcp_gui2-debuginfo-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * pcp-debuginfo-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * libpcp_mmv1-debuginfo-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * libpcp_trace2-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * libpcp_web1-debuginfo-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * libpcp-devel-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * pcp-debugsource-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * perl-PCP-PMDA-debuginfo-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * pcp-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * libpcp_mmv1-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 (noarch) * pcp-import-sar2pcp-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * pcp-conf-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * pcp-import-iostat2pcp-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * pcp-doc-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * pcp-import-mrtg2pcp-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 (aarch64 x86_64) * pcp-system-tools-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * perl-PCP-LogSummary-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * pcp-system-tools-debuginfo-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * perl-PCP-LogImport-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * perl-PCP-MMV-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * libpcp3-debuginfo-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * pcp-devel-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * python3-pcp-debuginfo-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * libpcp_import1-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * perl-PCP-LogImport-debuginfo-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * libpcp3-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * libpcp_import1-debuginfo-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * libpcp_web1-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * pcp-devel-debuginfo-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * perl-PCP-MMV-debuginfo-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * perl-PCP-PMDA-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * libpcp_gui2-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * python3-pcp-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * libpcp_trace2-debuginfo-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * libpcp_gui2-debuginfo-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * pcp-debuginfo-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * libpcp_mmv1-debuginfo-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * libpcp_trace2-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * libpcp_web1-debuginfo-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * libpcp-devel-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * pcp-debugsource-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * perl-PCP-PMDA-debuginfo-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * pcp-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * libpcp_mmv1-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 (noarch) * pcp-import-sar2pcp-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * pcp-conf-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * pcp-import-iostat2pcp-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * pcp-doc-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 * pcp-import-mrtg2pcp-6.2.0-150500.8.9.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16524.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16526.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16527.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16529.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16530.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16531.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272922 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272923 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272924 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272925 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272926 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272927 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272928 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272930 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Wed Aug 5 20:37:47 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Wed, 05 Aug 2026 20:37:47 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3504-1: moderate: Security update for containerd Message-ID: <178596226710.471.5668673869419870648@dac66d42c24b> # Security update for containerd Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3504-1 Release Date: 2026-08-05T12:50:06Z Rating: moderate References: * bsc#1262266 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-35469 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-35469 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-35469 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-35469 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-35469 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS Extended Security * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 12 SP5 An update that solves one vulnerability can now be installed. ## Description: This update for containerd fixes the following issues: * CVE-2026-35469: github.com/moby/spdystream: memory amplification in SPDY frame parsing leads to denial of service (bsc#1262266). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS Extended Security zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-SERVER-12-SP5-LTSS-EXTENDED-SECURITY-2026-3504=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS Extended Security (x86_64) * containerd-ctr-1.7.29-16.113.1 * containerd-1.7.29-16.113.1 * containerd-devel-1.7.29-16.113.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-35469.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262266 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Wed Aug 5 20:38:30 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Wed, 05 Aug 2026 20:38:30 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3503-1: critical: Security update for python-Django Message-ID: <178596231052.471.16403269361486424838@dac66d42c24b> # Security update for python-Django Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3503-1 Release Date: 2026-08-05T12:49:57Z Rating: critical References: * bsc#1272997 * bsc#1272998 * bsc#1272999 * bsc#1273000 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-15307 * CVE-2026-15337 * CVE-2026-15830 * CVE-2026-15920 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-15307 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:N * CVE-2026-15307 ( SUSE ): 9.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-15307 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-15307 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-15337 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-15337 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-15337 ( NVD ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-15337 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-15830 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-15830 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-15830 ( NVD ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-15830 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-15920 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:P/VC:L/VI:L/VA:N/SC:L/SI:L/SA:N * CVE-2026-15920 ( SUSE ): 5.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:R/S:C/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-15920 ( NVD ): 5.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:A/VC:N/VI:N/VA:N/SC:L/SI:L/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-15920 ( NVD ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:C/C:L/I:L/A:N Affected Products: * openSUSE Leap 15.6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 * SUSE Package Hub 15 15-SP7 An update that solves four vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for python-Django fixes the following issues: * CVE-2026-15307: server-side file-write and request forgery via spatial lookups (bsc#1272997). * CVE-2026-15337: potential denial-of-service vulnerability in `check_for_language()` (bsc#1272998). * CVE-2026-15830: potential denial-of-service vulnerability via nested geometry collections (bsc#1272999). * CVE-2026-15920: potential cross-site scripting via `URLField` values in the admin (bsc#1273000). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Package Hub 15 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Packagehub-Subpackages-15-SP7-2026-3503=1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3503=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Package Hub 15 15-SP7 (noarch) * python311-Django-4.2.11-150600.3.65.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 (noarch) * python311-Django-4.2.11-150600.3.65.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-15307.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-15337.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-15830.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-15920.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272997 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272998 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272999 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273000 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Wed Aug 5 20:39:26 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Wed, 05 Aug 2026 20:39:26 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3502-1: important: Security update for openssl-3 Message-ID: <178596236657.471.8126702912513527888@dac66d42c24b> # Security update for openssl-3 Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3502-1 Release Date: 2026-08-05T12:45:16Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1271712 Affected Products: * openSUSE Leap 15.5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 An update that has one security fix can now be installed. ## Description: This update for openssl-3 fixes the following issue * HollowByte: DoS vector against OpenSSL TLS ClientHello via remote, attacker- controlled memory allocations (bsc#1271712). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP5-LTSS-2026-3502=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP5-ESPOS-2026-3502=1 * openSUSE Leap 15.5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3502=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP5-LTSS-2026-3502=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP5-2026-3502=1 ## Package List: * openSUSE Leap 15.5 (aarch64 i586 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * libopenssl-3-devel-3.0.8-150500.5.72.1 * openssl-3-debugsource-3.0.8-150500.5.72.1 * openssl-3-debuginfo-3.0.8-150500.5.72.1 * libopenssl3-debuginfo-3.0.8-150500.5.72.1 * libopenssl3-3.0.8-150500.5.72.1 * openssl-3-3.0.8-150500.5.72.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.5 (noarch) * openssl-3-doc-3.0.8-150500.5.72.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.5 (aarch64_ilp32) * libopenssl-3-devel-64bit-3.0.8-150500.5.72.1 * libopenssl3-64bit-3.0.8-150500.5.72.1 * libopenssl3-64bit-debuginfo-3.0.8-150500.5.72.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.5 (x86_64) * libopenssl-3-devel-32bit-3.0.8-150500.5.72.1 * libopenssl3-32bit-3.0.8-150500.5.72.1 * libopenssl3-32bit-debuginfo-3.0.8-150500.5.72.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 (aarch64 x86_64) * libopenssl-3-devel-3.0.8-150500.5.72.1 * openssl-3-debugsource-3.0.8-150500.5.72.1 * openssl-3-debuginfo-3.0.8-150500.5.72.1 * libopenssl3-debuginfo-3.0.8-150500.5.72.1 * libopenssl3-3.0.8-150500.5.72.1 * openssl-3-3.0.8-150500.5.72.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 (aarch64 x86_64) * libopenssl-3-devel-3.0.8-150500.5.72.1 * openssl-3-debugsource-3.0.8-150500.5.72.1 * openssl-3-debuginfo-3.0.8-150500.5.72.1 * libopenssl3-debuginfo-3.0.8-150500.5.72.1 * libopenssl3-3.0.8-150500.5.72.1 * openssl-3-3.0.8-150500.5.72.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * libopenssl-3-devel-3.0.8-150500.5.72.1 * openssl-3-debugsource-3.0.8-150500.5.72.1 * openssl-3-debuginfo-3.0.8-150500.5.72.1 * libopenssl3-debuginfo-3.0.8-150500.5.72.1 * libopenssl3-3.0.8-150500.5.72.1 * openssl-3-3.0.8-150500.5.72.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 (ppc64le x86_64) * libopenssl-3-devel-3.0.8-150500.5.72.1 * openssl-3-debugsource-3.0.8-150500.5.72.1 * openssl-3-debuginfo-3.0.8-150500.5.72.1 * libopenssl3-debuginfo-3.0.8-150500.5.72.1 * libopenssl3-3.0.8-150500.5.72.1 * openssl-3-3.0.8-150500.5.72.1 ## References: * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271712 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Wed Aug 5 20:41:43 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Wed, 05 Aug 2026 20:41:43 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3501-1: important: Security update for wireshark Message-ID: <178596250377.471.5660945687810886694@dac66d42c24b> # Security update for wireshark Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3501-1 Release Date: 2026-08-05T12:41:59Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1263725 * bsc#1263726 * bsc#1263727 * bsc#1263728 * bsc#1263729 * bsc#1263730 * bsc#1263731 * bsc#1263732 * bsc#1263733 * bsc#1263734 * bsc#1263735 * bsc#1263736 * bsc#1263737 * bsc#1263738 * bsc#1263739 * bsc#1263740 * bsc#1263741 * bsc#1263742 * bsc#1263743 * bsc#1263744 * bsc#1263745 * bsc#1263746 * bsc#1263747 * bsc#1263748 * bsc#1263749 * bsc#1263750 * bsc#1263751 * bsc#1263752 * bsc#1263753 * bsc#1263754 * bsc#1263755 * bsc#1263756 * bsc#1263757 * bsc#1263758 * bsc#1263759 * bsc#1263760 * bsc#1263761 * bsc#1263762 * bsc#1263765 * bsc#1263766 * bsc#1263767 * bsc#1263809 * bsc#1263810 * bsc#1266670 * bsc#1271133 * bsc#1271134 * bsc#1271135 * bsc#1271136 * bsc#1271137 * bsc#1271138 * bsc#1271139 * bsc#1271140 * bsc#1271141 * bsc#1271142 * bsc#1271143 * bsc#1271144 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-15163 * CVE-2026-15164 * CVE-2026-15165 * CVE-2026-15166 * CVE-2026-15167 * CVE-2026-15168 * CVE-2026-15169 * CVE-2026-15170 * CVE-2026-15171 * CVE-2026-15172 * CVE-2026-15173 * CVE-2026-15174 * CVE-2026-5299 * CVE-2026-5401 * CVE-2026-5402 * CVE-2026-5403 * CVE-2026-5404 * CVE-2026-5405 * CVE-2026-5406 * CVE-2026-5407 * CVE-2026-5408 * CVE-2026-5409 * CVE-2026-5653 * CVE-2026-5654 * CVE-2026-5655 * CVE-2026-5656 * CVE-2026-5657 * CVE-2026-6519 * CVE-2026-6520 * CVE-2026-6521 * CVE-2026-6522 * CVE-2026-6523 * CVE-2026-6524 * CVE-2026-6525 * CVE-2026-6526 * CVE-2026-6527 * CVE-2026-6528 * CVE-2026-6529 * CVE-2026-6530 * CVE-2026-6531 * CVE-2026-6532 * CVE-2026-6533 * CVE-2026-6534 * CVE-2026-6535 * CVE-2026-6536 * CVE-2026-6537 * CVE-2026-6538 * CVE-2026-6867 * CVE-2026-6868 * CVE-2026-6869 * CVE-2026-6870 * CVE-2026-7375 * CVE-2026-7376 * CVE-2026-7378 * CVE-2026-7379 * CVE-2026-9759 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-15163 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-15163 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-15163 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-15164 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-15164 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-15164 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-15165 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-15165 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-15165 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-15166 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-15166 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-15166 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-15167 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-15167 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-15167 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-15168 ( SUSE ): 2.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-15168 ( NVD ): 2.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-15168 ( NVD ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-15169 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-15169 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-15169 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-15170 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-15170 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-15171 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-15171 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-15172 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-15172 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-15173 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-15173 ( NVD ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-15173 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-15174 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-15174 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-5299 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-5299 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-5401 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-5401 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-5402 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-5402 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-5402 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-5403 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-5403 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-5403 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-5404 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-5404 ( NVD ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-5404 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-5405 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-5405 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-5405 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-5406 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-5406 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-5407 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-5407 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-5408 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-5408 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-5409 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-5409 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-5653 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-5653 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-5653 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-5654 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-5654 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-5654 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-5655 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-5655 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-5655 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-5656 ( SUSE ): 8.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-5656 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-5656 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-5656 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-5657 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-5657 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-5657 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-6519 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-6519 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-6519 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-6520 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-6520 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-6520 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-6521 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-6521 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-6522 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-6522 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-6523 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-6523 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-6524 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-6524 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-6525 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-6525 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-6526 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-6526 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-6527 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-6527 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-6528 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-6528 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-6529 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-6529 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-6530 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-6530 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-6531 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-6531 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-6532 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-6532 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-6533 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-6533 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-6534 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-6534 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-6535 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-6535 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-6536 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-6536 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-6537 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-6537 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-6538 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-6538 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-6867 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-6867 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-6868 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-6868 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-6868 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-6869 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-6869 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-6870 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-6870 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-7375 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-7375 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-7375 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-7376 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-7376 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-7376 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-7378 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-7378 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-7378 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-7379 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-7379 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-7379 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-9759 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-9759 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H Affected Products: * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 * Desktop Applications Module 15-SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 An update that solves 56 vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for wireshark fixes the following issues: Update to version 4.6.7: * CVE-2026-5299: ICMPv6 dissector crash (bsc#1263757). * CVE-2026-5401: AFP dissector crash (bsc#1263756). * CVE-2026-5402: TLS dissector crash and possible code execution (bsc#1263755). * CVE-2026-5403: SBC audio codec crash (bsc#1263765). * CVE-2026-5404: K12 RF5 file parser crash (bsc#1263766). * CVE-2026-5405: RDP dissector crash (bsc#1263767). * CVE-2026-5406: FC-SWILS dissector crash (bsc#1263754). * CVE-2026-5407: SMB2 dissector infinite loop (bsc#1263753). * CVE-2026-5408: BT-DHT dissector crash (bsc#1263752). * CVE-2026-5409: Monero dissector crash (bsc#1263751). * CVE-2026-5653: DCP-ETSI dissector crash (bsc#1263750). * CVE-2026-5654: AMR-NB audio codec crash (bsc#1263749). * CVE-2026-5655: SDP dissector crash (bsc#1263748). * CVE-2026-5656: Profile import crash and possible code execution (bsc#1263809). * CVE-2026-5657: iLBC audio codec crash (bsc#1263747). * CVE-2026-6519: MBIM protocol dissector infinite loop (bsc#1263746). * CVE-2026-6520: OpenFlow v6 protocol dissector infinite loop (bsc#1263745). * CVE-2026-6521: OpenFlow v5 protocol dissector infinite loops (bsc#1263744). * CVE-2026-6522: RPKI-Router protocol dissector infinite loop (bsc#1263743). * CVE-2026-6523: GNW protocol dissector infinite loop (bsc#1263742). * CVE-2026-6524: MySQL protocol dissector crash (bsc#1263741). * CVE-2026-6525: IEEE 802.11 protocol dissector crash (bsc#1263810). * CVE-2026-6526: RTSP protocol dissector crash (bsc#1263740). * CVE-2026-6527: ASN.1 PER dissector crash (bsc#1263739). * CVE-2026-6528: TLS protocol dissector infinite loop (bsc#1263738). * CVE-2026-6529: iLBC audio codec crash (bsc#1263737). * CVE-2026-6530: DCP-ETSI protocol dissector crash (bsc#1263736). * CVE-2026-6531: SANE protocol dissector infinite loop (bsc#1263735). * CVE-2026-6532: Kismet protocol dissector crash (bsc#1263734). * CVE-2026-6533: Dissection engine LZ77 decompression crash (bsc#1263733). * CVE-2026-6534: USB HID dissector infinite loop (bsc#1263732). * CVE-2026-6535: Dissection engine zlib decompression crash (bsc#1263731). * CVE-2026-6536: DLMS/COSEM dissector infinite loop (bsc#1263730). * CVE-2026-6537: ZigBee dissector crash (bsc#1263729). * CVE-2026-6538: BEEP dissector crash (bsc#1263728). * CVE-2026-6867: SMB2 protocol dissector crash (bsc#1263727). * CVE-2026-6868: HTTP protocol dissector crash (bsc#1263762). * CVE-2026-6869: WebSocket protocol dissector crash (bsc#1263726). * CVE-2026-6870: GSM RP protocol dissector crash (bsc#1263725). * CVE-2026-7375: UDS protocol dissector infinite loop (bsc#1263761). * CVE-2026-7376: Sharkd utility crash (bsc#1263760). * CVE-2026-7378: Sharkd utility crash (bsc#1263759). * CVE-2026-7379: Sharkd utility memory leak (bsc#1263758). * CVE-2026-9759: ROHC protocol dissector crash (bsc#1266670). * CVE-2026-15163: Denial of Service via multiple protocol dissector infinite loops (bsc#1271133). * CVE-2026-15164: Denial of Service vulnerability in ciscodump (bsc#1271134). * CVE-2026-15165: Denial of Service via TLS ECH decryptor crash (bsc#1271135). * CVE-2026-15166: Denial of Service via IEEE 802.11 protocol dissector crash (bsc#1271136). * CVE-2026-15167: Denial of Service via DBS Etherwatch file parser crash (bsc#1271137). * CVE-2026-15168: BLF file parser allows possible information disclosure (bsc#1271138). * CVE-2026-15169: Denial of Service via UMTS FP protocol dissector crash (bsc#1271139). * CVE-2026-15170: Denial of service via Z39.50 protocol dissector crash (bsc#1271140). * CVE-2026-15171: Denial of service via SSH protocol dissector crash (bsc#1271141). * CVE-2026-15172: Denial of service via FMP/NOTIFY protocol dissector crash (bsc#1271142). * CVE-2026-15173: Denial of Service via pcapng file parser crash (bsc#1271143). * CVE-2026-15174: Denial of Service via Catapult DCT2000 protocol dissector crash (bsc#1271144). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Basesystem-15-SP7-2026-3501=1 * Desktop Applications Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Desktop-Applications-15-SP7-2026-3501=1 ## Package List: * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * libwiretap16-debuginfo-4.6.7-150700.21.11.1 * libwireshark19-4.6.7-150700.21.11.1 * wireshark-debugsource-4.6.7-150700.21.11.1 * libwsutil17-debuginfo-4.6.7-150700.21.11.1 * libwsutil17-4.6.7-150700.21.11.1 * libwiretap16-4.6.7-150700.21.11.1 * libwireshark19-debuginfo-4.6.7-150700.21.11.1 * wireshark-debuginfo-4.6.7-150700.21.11.1 * wireshark-4.6.7-150700.21.11.1 * Desktop Applications Module 15-SP7 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * wireshark-ui-qt-4.6.7-150700.21.11.1 * wireshark-ui-qt-debuginfo-4.6.7-150700.21.11.1 * wireshark-devel-4.6.7-150700.21.11.1 * wireshark-debugsource-4.6.7-150700.21.11.1 * wireshark-debuginfo-4.6.7-150700.21.11.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-15163.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-15164.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-15165.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-15166.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-15167.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-15168.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-15169.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-15170.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-15171.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-15172.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-15173.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-15174.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-5299.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-5401.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-5402.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-5403.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-5404.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-5405.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-5406.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-5407.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-5408.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-5409.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-5653.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-5654.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-5655.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-5656.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-5657.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-6519.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-6520.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-6521.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-6522.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-6523.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-6524.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-6525.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-6526.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-6527.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-6528.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-6529.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-6530.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-6531.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-6532.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-6533.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-6534.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-6535.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-6536.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-6537.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-6538.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-6867.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-6868.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-6869.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-6870.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-7375.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-7376.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-7378.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-7379.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-9759.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263725 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263726 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263727 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263728 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263729 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263730 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263731 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263732 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263733 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263734 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263735 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263736 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263737 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263738 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263739 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263740 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263741 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263742 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263743 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263744 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263745 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263746 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263747 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263748 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263749 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263750 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263751 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263752 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263753 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263754 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263755 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263756 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263757 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263758 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263759 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263760 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263761 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263762 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263765 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263766 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263767 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263809 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263810 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266670 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271133 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271134 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271135 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271136 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271137 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271138 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271139 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271140 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271141 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271142 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271143 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271144 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Thu Aug 6 08:30:30 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Thu, 06 Aug 2026 08:30:30 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3514-1: critical: Security update for php8 Message-ID: <178600503009.234.8028750083162985170@2d2f46e78665> # Security update for php8 Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3514-1 Release Date: 2026-08-05T18:29:07Z Rating: critical References: * bsc#1270351 * bsc#1273075 * bsc#1273077 * bsc#1273078 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-14355 * CVE-2026-17543 * CVE-2026-7260 * CVE-2026-9672 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-14355 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-14355 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-14355 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-14355 ( NVD ): 5.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-17543 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-17543 ( SUSE ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-17543 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:U/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:Y/R:U/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-17543 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-7260 ( SUSE ): 6.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:A/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-7260 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-7260 ( NVD ): 5.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:A/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:H/E:U/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-7260 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-9672 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:L Affected Products: * openSUSE Leap 15.6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 An update that solves four vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for php8 fixes the following issues: Update to version 8.2.33. Security issues fixed: * CVE-2026-7260: circular symbolic links in phar archives can lead to unbounded recursion and cause C stack exhaustion (bsc#1273077). * CVE-2026-9672: security issues in `libgd` (bsc#1273078). * CVE-2026-17543: improper escaping of backslashes in user-provided parameters allows for trivial SQL injection in `ext-pgsql` (bsc#1273075). * CVE-2026-14355: buffer allocation flaw in the AES-WRAP-PAD algorithm implementation can lead to heap metadata corruption and an application abort (bsc#1270351). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP6-LTSS-2026-3514=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP6-2026-3514=1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3514=1 ## Package List: * openSUSE Leap 15.6 (aarch64 i586 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * php8-tidy-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-zip-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-bz2-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-openssl-debuginfo-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-sysvmsg-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-phar-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-xmlreader-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-sqlite-debuginfo-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-readline-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-sockets-debuginfo-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-bcmath-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-fastcgi-debuginfo-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-curl-debuginfo-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-mbstring-debuginfo-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-shmop-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-sysvsem-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-zip-debuginfo-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-ffi-debuginfo-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-gmp-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-xmlwriter-debuginfo-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-opcache-debuginfo-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-tokenizer-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-calendar-debuginfo-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-enchant-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-ftp-debuginfo-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-embed-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-pdo-debuginfo-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-gmp-debuginfo-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-dom-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-posix-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-debuginfo-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-sysvshm-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-phar-debuginfo-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-sockets-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * apache2-mod_php8-debuginfo-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-tokenizer-debuginfo-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-bcmath-debuginfo-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-xmlreader-debuginfo-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-fileinfo-debuginfo-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-sysvmsg-debuginfo-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-sodium-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-ctype-debuginfo-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-ftp-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-mysql-debuginfo-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-iconv-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-intl-debuginfo-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-fpm-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-xsl-debuginfo-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * apache2-mod_php8-debugsource-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-exif-debuginfo-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-soap-debuginfo-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-posix-debuginfo-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-gd-debuginfo-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-bz2-debuginfo-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-dba-debuginfo-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-pgsql-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-ldap-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-mysql-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-mbstring-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-gettext-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-iconv-debuginfo-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-tidy-debuginfo-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-curl-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-fileinfo-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-sysvshm-debuginfo-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-fpm-debugsource-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-test-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-devel-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-embed-debuginfo-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-cli-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-debugsource-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-xmlwriter-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-fastcgi-debugsource-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-pcntl-debuginfo-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-gd-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-sysvsem-debuginfo-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-sqlite-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-pdo-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-intl-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-snmp-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-ldap-debuginfo-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-opcache-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-readline-debuginfo-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-fpm-debuginfo-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-odbc-debuginfo-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-embed-debugsource-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-zlib-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-dba-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-fastcgi-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-calendar-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-zlib-debuginfo-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-dom-debuginfo-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-shmop-debuginfo-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * apache2-mod_php8-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-soap-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-exif-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-ctype-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-xsl-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-gettext-debuginfo-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-odbc-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-cli-debuginfo-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-sodium-debuginfo-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-pcntl-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-enchant-debuginfo-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-snmp-debuginfo-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-openssl-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-pgsql-debuginfo-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-ffi-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 (noarch) * php8-fpm-apache-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * php8-tidy-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-zip-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-bz2-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-openssl-debuginfo-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-sysvmsg-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-xmlreader-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-phar-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-sqlite-debuginfo-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-readline-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-sockets-debuginfo-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-bcmath-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-fastcgi-debuginfo-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-curl-debuginfo-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-mbstring-debuginfo-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-shmop-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-sysvsem-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-zip-debuginfo-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-gmp-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-xmlwriter-debuginfo-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-opcache-debuginfo-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-ftp-debuginfo-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-gmp-debuginfo-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-enchant-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-embed-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-calendar-debuginfo-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-pdo-debuginfo-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-tokenizer-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-dom-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-posix-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-debuginfo-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-sysvshm-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-phar-debuginfo-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-sockets-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * apache2-mod_php8-debuginfo-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-tokenizer-debuginfo-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-bcmath-debuginfo-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-xmlreader-debuginfo-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-fileinfo-debuginfo-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-sysvmsg-debuginfo-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-sodium-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-ctype-debuginfo-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-ftp-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-mysql-debuginfo-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-iconv-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-fpm-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-intl-debuginfo-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-xsl-debuginfo-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-exif-debuginfo-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * apache2-mod_php8-debugsource-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-soap-debuginfo-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-posix-debuginfo-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-gd-debuginfo-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-bz2-debuginfo-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-dba-debuginfo-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-pgsql-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-ldap-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-mysql-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-mbstring-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-gettext-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-iconv-debuginfo-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-tidy-debuginfo-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-curl-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-fileinfo-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-sysvshm-debuginfo-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-fpm-debugsource-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-test-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-devel-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-embed-debuginfo-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-cli-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-debugsource-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-xmlwriter-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-fastcgi-debugsource-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-pcntl-debuginfo-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-gd-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-sysvsem-debuginfo-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-sqlite-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-pdo-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-snmp-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-intl-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-ldap-debuginfo-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-opcache-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-readline-debuginfo-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-fpm-debuginfo-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-odbc-debuginfo-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-embed-debugsource-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-zlib-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-dba-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-fastcgi-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-zlib-debuginfo-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-calendar-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-dom-debuginfo-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-shmop-debuginfo-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * apache2-mod_php8-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-soap-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-exif-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-ctype-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-xsl-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-gettext-debuginfo-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-odbc-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-cli-debuginfo-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-sodium-debuginfo-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-pcntl-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-enchant-debuginfo-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-snmp-debuginfo-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-openssl-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-pgsql-debuginfo-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 (ppc64le x86_64) * php8-tidy-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-zip-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-bz2-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-openssl-debuginfo-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-sysvmsg-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-phar-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-xmlreader-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-sqlite-debuginfo-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-readline-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-sockets-debuginfo-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-bcmath-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-fastcgi-debuginfo-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-curl-debuginfo-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-mbstring-debuginfo-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-shmop-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-sysvsem-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-zip-debuginfo-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-gmp-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-xmlwriter-debuginfo-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-opcache-debuginfo-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-ftp-debuginfo-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-calendar-debuginfo-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-tokenizer-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-gmp-debuginfo-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-embed-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-pdo-debuginfo-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-enchant-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-dom-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-posix-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-debuginfo-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-sysvshm-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-phar-debuginfo-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-sockets-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * apache2-mod_php8-debuginfo-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-tokenizer-debuginfo-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-bcmath-debuginfo-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-xmlreader-debuginfo-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-fileinfo-debuginfo-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-sysvmsg-debuginfo-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-sodium-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-ctype-debuginfo-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-ftp-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-mysql-debuginfo-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-iconv-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-intl-debuginfo-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-fpm-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-xsl-debuginfo-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-exif-debuginfo-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * apache2-mod_php8-debugsource-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-soap-debuginfo-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-posix-debuginfo-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-gd-debuginfo-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-bz2-debuginfo-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-dba-debuginfo-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-pgsql-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-ldap-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-mysql-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-mbstring-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-gettext-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-iconv-debuginfo-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-tidy-debuginfo-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-curl-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-fileinfo-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-sysvshm-debuginfo-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-fpm-debugsource-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-test-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-devel-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-embed-debuginfo-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-cli-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-debugsource-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-xmlwriter-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-fastcgi-debugsource-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-pcntl-debuginfo-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-gd-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-sqlite-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-sysvsem-debuginfo-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-intl-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-snmp-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-pdo-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-ldap-debuginfo-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-opcache-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-readline-debuginfo-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-fpm-debuginfo-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-odbc-debuginfo-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-embed-debugsource-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-zlib-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-dba-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-fastcgi-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-zlib-debuginfo-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-calendar-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-dom-debuginfo-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-shmop-debuginfo-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * apache2-mod_php8-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-soap-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-exif-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-ctype-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-xsl-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-gettext-debuginfo-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-odbc-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-cli-debuginfo-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-sodium-debuginfo-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-pcntl-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-enchant-debuginfo-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-snmp-debuginfo-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-openssl-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 * php8-pgsql-debuginfo-8.2.33-150600.3.33.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-14355.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-17543.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-7260.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-9672.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270351 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273075 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273077 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273078 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Thu Aug 6 08:31:37 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Thu, 06 Aug 2026 08:31:37 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3513-1: critical: Security update for php8 Message-ID: <178600509755.234.10212786768347579649@2d2f46e78665> # Security update for php8 Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3513-1 Release Date: 2026-08-05T18:28:54Z Rating: critical References: * bsc#1273075 * bsc#1273077 * bsc#1273078 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-17543 * CVE-2026-7260 * CVE-2026-9672 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-17543 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-17543 ( SUSE ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-17543 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:U/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:Y/R:U/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-17543 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-7260 ( SUSE ): 6.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:A/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-7260 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-7260 ( NVD ): 5.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:A/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:H/E:U/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-7260 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-9672 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:L Affected Products: * openSUSE Leap 15.4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 An update that solves three vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for php8 fixes the following issues: * CVE-2026-7260: circular symbolic links in phar archives can lead to unbounded recursion and cause C stack exhaustion (bsc#1273077). * CVE-2026-9672: security issues in `libgd` (bsc#1273078). * CVE-2026-17543: improper escaping of backslashes in user-provided parameters allows for trivial SQL injection in `ext-pgsql` (bsc#1273075). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP4-LTSS-2026-3513=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP5-LTSS-2026-3513=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP5-ESPOS-2026-3513=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP5-2026-3513=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP4-2026-3513=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP4-LTSS-2026-3513=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP4-ESPOS-2026-3513=1 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3513=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP5-LTSS-2026-3513=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 (ppc64le x86_64) * php8-sodium-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-sysvshm-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-snmp-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-fastcgi-debugsource-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-fpm-debugsource-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-sqlite-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-bz2-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-sysvsem-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-dba-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-ldap-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-pcntl-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-gmp-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-mysql-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-ftp-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-soap-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-pgsql-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-xsl-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-pdo-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-fpm-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-enchant-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-sodium-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-dba-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-test-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-ctype-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-exif-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-embed-debugsource-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-mbstring-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-pcntl-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-bcmath-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-sqlite-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-curl-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * apache2-mod_php8-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-readline-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-sockets-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-fastcgi-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-zip-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-iconv-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-zip-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-iconv-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * apache2-mod_php8-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-sockets-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-ctype-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-phar-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-dom-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * apache2-mod_php8-debugsource-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-mysql-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-fastcgi-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-readline-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-fileinfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-sysvmsg-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-phar-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-xmlwriter-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-xmlreader-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-dom-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-xsl-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-opcache-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-openssl-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-enchant-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-fpm-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-tokenizer-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-tidy-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-zlib-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-shmop-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-mbstring-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-sysvshm-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-opcache-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-bz2-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-devel-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-cli-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-debugsource-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-posix-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-cli-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-tokenizer-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-ldap-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-xmlwriter-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-ftp-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-tidy-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-curl-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-xmlreader-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-gettext-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-sysvmsg-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-calendar-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-gmp-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-calendar-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-gd-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-intl-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-sysvsem-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-odbc-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-soap-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-posix-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-gettext-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-fileinfo-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-bcmath-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-zlib-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-embed-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-pdo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-intl-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-snmp-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-pgsql-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-openssl-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-exif-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-shmop-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-gd-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-odbc-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-embed-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 (aarch64 i586 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * php8-sodium-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-sysvshm-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-snmp-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-fastcgi-debugsource-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-fpm-debugsource-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-sqlite-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-bz2-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-sysvsem-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-ldap-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-dba-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-pcntl-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-gmp-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-mysql-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-ftp-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-soap-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-pgsql-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-xsl-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-pdo-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-fpm-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-enchant-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-sodium-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-dba-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-ctype-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-test-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-exif-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-embed-debugsource-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-mbstring-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-pcntl-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-bcmath-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-sqlite-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-curl-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * apache2-mod_php8-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-readline-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-sockets-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-fastcgi-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-zip-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-iconv-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-zip-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-iconv-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * apache2-mod_php8-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-sockets-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-ctype-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-phar-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-dom-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * apache2-mod_php8-debugsource-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-mysql-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-fastcgi-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-readline-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-fileinfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-sysvmsg-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-phar-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-xmlwriter-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-xmlreader-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-dom-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-xsl-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-openssl-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-opcache-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-enchant-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-fpm-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-tokenizer-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-tidy-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-zlib-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-shmop-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-mbstring-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-sysvshm-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-opcache-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-bz2-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-devel-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-cli-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-debugsource-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-posix-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-cli-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-tokenizer-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-ldap-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-xmlwriter-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-ftp-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-tidy-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-curl-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-xmlreader-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-gettext-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-sysvmsg-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-calendar-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-gmp-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-calendar-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-sysvsem-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-intl-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-gd-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-odbc-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-soap-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-posix-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-gettext-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-zlib-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-bcmath-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-fileinfo-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-embed-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-pdo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-intl-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-snmp-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-pgsql-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-openssl-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-exif-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-gd-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-shmop-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-odbc-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-embed-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * php8-sodium-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-snmp-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-sysvshm-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-fastcgi-debugsource-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-fpm-debugsource-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-sqlite-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-bz2-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-sysvsem-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-ldap-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-dba-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-gmp-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-pcntl-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-mysql-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-soap-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-ftp-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-pgsql-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-xsl-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-pdo-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-fpm-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-sodium-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-enchant-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-dba-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-ctype-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-test-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-exif-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-embed-debugsource-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-mbstring-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-pcntl-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-bcmath-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-sqlite-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-curl-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * apache2-mod_php8-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-readline-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-sockets-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-fastcgi-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-zip-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-iconv-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-zip-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-iconv-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * apache2-mod_php8-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-sockets-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-ctype-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-phar-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-dom-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * apache2-mod_php8-debugsource-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-mysql-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-fastcgi-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-readline-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-fileinfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-sysvmsg-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-phar-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-xmlwriter-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-xmlreader-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-dom-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-xsl-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-openssl-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-opcache-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-enchant-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-fpm-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-tokenizer-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-tidy-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-zlib-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-shmop-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-mbstring-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-sysvshm-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-opcache-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-bz2-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-devel-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-debugsource-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-cli-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-posix-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-cli-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-tokenizer-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-ldap-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-xmlwriter-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-ftp-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-tidy-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-curl-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-xmlreader-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-gettext-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-sysvmsg-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-calendar-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-gmp-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-calendar-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-sysvsem-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-gd-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-intl-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-odbc-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-soap-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-posix-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-gettext-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-zlib-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-bcmath-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-fileinfo-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-embed-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-pdo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-intl-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-snmp-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-pgsql-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-openssl-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-exif-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-shmop-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-gd-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-odbc-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-embed-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 (aarch64 x86_64) * php8-sodium-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-sysvshm-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-snmp-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-fastcgi-debugsource-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-fpm-debugsource-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-sqlite-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-bz2-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-sysvsem-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-ldap-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-dba-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-gmp-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-pcntl-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-mysql-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-ftp-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-soap-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-pgsql-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-xsl-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-pdo-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-fpm-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-sodium-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-enchant-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-ctype-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-test-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-dba-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-exif-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-embed-debugsource-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-mbstring-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-pcntl-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-bcmath-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-sqlite-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-curl-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * apache2-mod_php8-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-readline-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-sockets-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-fastcgi-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-zip-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-iconv-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-zip-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-iconv-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * apache2-mod_php8-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-sockets-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-ctype-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-phar-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-dom-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * apache2-mod_php8-debugsource-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-mysql-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-fastcgi-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-readline-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-fileinfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-sysvmsg-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-phar-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-xmlwriter-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-xmlreader-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-dom-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-xsl-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-openssl-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-opcache-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-enchant-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-fpm-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-tokenizer-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-tidy-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-zlib-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-shmop-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-mbstring-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-sysvshm-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-opcache-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-bz2-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-devel-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-debugsource-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-cli-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-posix-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-cli-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-tokenizer-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-ldap-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-xmlwriter-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-ftp-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-curl-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-tidy-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-xmlreader-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-gettext-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-sysvmsg-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-calendar-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-gmp-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-calendar-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-gd-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-intl-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-sysvsem-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-odbc-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-soap-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-posix-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-gettext-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-fileinfo-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-bcmath-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-zlib-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-embed-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-intl-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-pdo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-snmp-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-pgsql-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-openssl-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-exif-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-shmop-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-gd-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-odbc-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-embed-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 (aarch64 x86_64) * php8-sodium-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-sysvshm-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-snmp-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-fastcgi-debugsource-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-fpm-debugsource-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-sqlite-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-bz2-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-sysvsem-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-ldap-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-dba-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-gmp-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-pcntl-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-mysql-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-soap-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-ftp-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-pgsql-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-xsl-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-pdo-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-fpm-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-enchant-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-sodium-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-test-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-ctype-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-dba-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-exif-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-embed-debugsource-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-mbstring-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-pcntl-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-bcmath-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-sqlite-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-curl-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * apache2-mod_php8-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-readline-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-sockets-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-fastcgi-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-zip-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-iconv-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-zip-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-iconv-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * apache2-mod_php8-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-sockets-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-ctype-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-phar-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-dom-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * apache2-mod_php8-debugsource-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-mysql-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-fastcgi-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-readline-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-fileinfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-sysvmsg-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-phar-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-xmlwriter-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-xmlreader-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-dom-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-xsl-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-openssl-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-opcache-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-enchant-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-fpm-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-tokenizer-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-tidy-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-zlib-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-shmop-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-mbstring-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-sysvshm-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-opcache-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-bz2-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-devel-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-debugsource-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-cli-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-posix-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-cli-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-tokenizer-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-ldap-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-xmlwriter-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-ftp-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-tidy-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-curl-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-xmlreader-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-gettext-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-sysvmsg-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-calendar-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-gmp-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-calendar-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-sysvsem-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-intl-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-gd-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-odbc-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-soap-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-posix-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-gettext-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-zlib-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-bcmath-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-fileinfo-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-embed-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-intl-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-pdo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-snmp-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-pgsql-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-openssl-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-exif-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-gd-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-shmop-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-odbc-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-embed-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 (ppc64le x86_64) * php8-sodium-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-sysvshm-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-snmp-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-fastcgi-debugsource-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-fpm-debugsource-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-sqlite-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-bz2-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-sysvsem-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-ldap-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-dba-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-pcntl-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-gmp-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-mysql-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-soap-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-ftp-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-pgsql-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-xsl-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-pdo-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-fpm-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-enchant-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-sodium-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-dba-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-test-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-ctype-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-exif-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-embed-debugsource-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-mbstring-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-pcntl-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-bcmath-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-sqlite-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-curl-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * apache2-mod_php8-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-readline-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-sockets-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-fastcgi-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-zip-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-iconv-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-zip-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-iconv-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * apache2-mod_php8-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-sockets-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-ctype-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-phar-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-dom-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * apache2-mod_php8-debugsource-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-mysql-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-fastcgi-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-readline-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-fileinfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-sysvmsg-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-phar-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-xmlwriter-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-xmlreader-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-dom-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-xsl-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-opcache-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-openssl-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-enchant-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-fpm-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-tokenizer-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-tidy-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-zlib-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-shmop-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-mbstring-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-sysvshm-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-opcache-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-bz2-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-devel-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-cli-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-debugsource-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-posix-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-cli-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-tokenizer-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-ldap-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-xmlwriter-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-ftp-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-tidy-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-curl-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-xmlreader-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-gettext-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-sysvmsg-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-calendar-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-gmp-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-gd-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-calendar-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-sysvsem-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-intl-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-odbc-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-soap-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-posix-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-gettext-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-fileinfo-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-bcmath-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-zlib-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-embed-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-pdo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-intl-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-snmp-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-pgsql-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-openssl-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-exif-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-shmop-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-gd-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-odbc-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-embed-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * php8-sodium-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-sysvshm-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-snmp-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-fastcgi-debugsource-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-fpm-debugsource-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-sqlite-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-bz2-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-sysvsem-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-dba-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-ldap-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-pcntl-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-gmp-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-mysql-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-soap-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-ftp-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-pgsql-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-xsl-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-pdo-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-fpm-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-enchant-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-sodium-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-dba-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-test-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-ctype-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-exif-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-embed-debugsource-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-mbstring-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-pcntl-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-bcmath-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-sqlite-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-curl-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * apache2-mod_php8-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-readline-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-sockets-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-fastcgi-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-zip-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-iconv-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-zip-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-iconv-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * apache2-mod_php8-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-sockets-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-ctype-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-phar-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-dom-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * apache2-mod_php8-debugsource-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-mysql-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-fastcgi-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-readline-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-fileinfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-sysvmsg-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-phar-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-xmlwriter-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-xmlreader-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-dom-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-xsl-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-openssl-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-opcache-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-enchant-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-fpm-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-tokenizer-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-tidy-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-zlib-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-shmop-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-mbstring-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-sysvshm-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-opcache-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-bz2-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-devel-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-debugsource-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-cli-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-posix-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-cli-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-tokenizer-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-ldap-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-xmlwriter-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-ftp-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-curl-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-tidy-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-xmlreader-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-gettext-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-sysvmsg-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-calendar-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-gmp-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-calendar-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-gd-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-intl-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-sysvsem-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-odbc-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-soap-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-posix-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-gettext-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-zlib-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-bcmath-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-fileinfo-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-embed-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-intl-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-pdo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-snmp-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-pgsql-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-openssl-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-exif-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-gd-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-shmop-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-odbc-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-embed-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 (aarch64 x86_64) * php8-sodium-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-snmp-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-sysvshm-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-fastcgi-debugsource-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-fpm-debugsource-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-sqlite-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-bz2-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-sysvsem-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-ldap-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-dba-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-gmp-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-pcntl-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-mysql-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-ftp-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-soap-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-pgsql-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-xsl-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-pdo-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-fpm-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-enchant-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-sodium-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-test-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-dba-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-ctype-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-exif-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-embed-debugsource-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-mbstring-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-pcntl-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-bcmath-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-sqlite-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-curl-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * apache2-mod_php8-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-readline-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-sockets-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-fastcgi-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-zip-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-iconv-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-zip-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-iconv-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * apache2-mod_php8-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-sockets-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-ctype-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-phar-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-dom-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * apache2-mod_php8-debugsource-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-mysql-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-fastcgi-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-readline-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-fileinfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-sysvmsg-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-phar-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-xmlwriter-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-xmlreader-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-dom-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-xsl-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-opcache-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-openssl-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-enchant-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-fpm-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-tokenizer-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-tidy-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-zlib-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-shmop-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-mbstring-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-sysvshm-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-opcache-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-bz2-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-devel-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-debugsource-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-cli-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-posix-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-cli-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-tokenizer-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-ldap-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-xmlwriter-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-ftp-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-curl-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-tidy-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-xmlreader-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-gettext-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-sysvmsg-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-calendar-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-gmp-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-gd-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-sysvsem-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-intl-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-calendar-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-odbc-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-soap-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-posix-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-gettext-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-fileinfo-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-bcmath-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-zlib-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-embed-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-intl-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-pdo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-snmp-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-pgsql-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-openssl-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-exif-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-shmop-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-gd-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-odbc-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-embed-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 (aarch64 x86_64) * php8-sodium-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-sysvshm-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-snmp-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-fastcgi-debugsource-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-fpm-debugsource-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-sqlite-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-bz2-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-sysvsem-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-ldap-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-dba-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-gmp-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-pcntl-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-mysql-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-ftp-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-soap-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-pgsql-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-xsl-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-pdo-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-fpm-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-sodium-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-enchant-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-ctype-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-dba-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-test-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-exif-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-embed-debugsource-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-mbstring-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-pcntl-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-bcmath-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-sqlite-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-curl-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * apache2-mod_php8-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-readline-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-sockets-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-fastcgi-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-zip-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-iconv-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-zip-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-iconv-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * apache2-mod_php8-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-sockets-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-ctype-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-phar-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-dom-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * apache2-mod_php8-debugsource-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-mysql-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-fastcgi-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-readline-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-fileinfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-sysvmsg-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-phar-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-xmlwriter-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-xmlreader-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-dom-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-xsl-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-opcache-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-openssl-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-enchant-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-fpm-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-tokenizer-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-tidy-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-zlib-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-shmop-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-mbstring-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-sysvshm-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-opcache-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-bz2-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-devel-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-debugsource-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-cli-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-posix-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-cli-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-tokenizer-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-ldap-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-xmlwriter-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-ftp-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-tidy-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-curl-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-xmlreader-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-gettext-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-sysvmsg-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-calendar-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-gmp-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-gd-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-sysvsem-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-intl-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-calendar-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-odbc-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-soap-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-posix-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-gettext-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-fileinfo-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-zlib-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-bcmath-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-embed-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-pdo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-intl-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-snmp-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-pgsql-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-openssl-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-exif-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-gd-debuginfo-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-shmop-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-odbc-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 * php8-embed-8.0.30-150400.4.73.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-17543.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-7260.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-9672.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273075 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273077 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273078 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Thu Aug 6 16:30:40 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Thu, 06 Aug 2026 16:30:40 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3521-1: important: Security update for nodejs22 Message-ID: <178603384062.242.13301081765750288764@70aaff0f9d46> # Security update for nodejs22 Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3521-1 Release Date: 2026-08-06T11:31:28Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1272882 * bsc#1272941 * bsc#1272942 * bsc#1272943 * bsc#1272944 * bsc#1272945 * bsc#1272947 * bsc#1272948 * bsc#1272949 * bsc#1272950 * bsc#1272951 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-54272 * CVE-2026-56846 * CVE-2026-56847 * CVE-2026-56848 * CVE-2026-56850 * CVE-2026-58039 * CVE-2026-58040 * CVE-2026-58042 * CVE-2026-58043 * CVE-2026-58044 * CVE-2026-58045 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-54272 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:N/SC:L/SI:L/SA:N * CVE-2026-54272 ( SUSE ): 7.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-54272 ( NVD ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:N/SC:H/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-56846 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-56846 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-56846 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.0/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-56847 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-56847 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-56847 ( NVD ): 3.3 CVSS:3.0/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-56848 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-56848 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-56848 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.0/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-56850 ( SUSE ): 5.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-56850 ( SUSE ): 4.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-56850 ( NVD ): 4.1 CVSS:3.0/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-58039 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-58039 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-58039 ( NVD ): 3.3 CVSS:3.0/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-58040 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:H/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-58040 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-58040 ( NVD ): 6.3 CVSS:3.0/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-58042 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-58042 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-58042 ( NVD ): 5.9 CVSS:3.0/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-58043 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:H/SI:H/SA:N * CVE-2026-58043 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-58043 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.0/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-58044 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-58044 ( SUSE ): 3.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-58044 ( NVD ): 3.7 CVSS:3.0/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-58045 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-58045 ( SUSE ): 6.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-58045 ( NVD ): 6.2 CVSS:3.0/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H Affected Products: * openSUSE Leap 15.6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 An update that solves 11 vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for nodejs22 fixes the following issues: Update to 22.23.2. * CVE-2026-54272: ip-address: misclassification of IPv4-mapped/NAT64 IPv6 addresses allows for bypass of SSRF and trust- boundary checks (bsc#1272882). * CVE-2026-56846: HTTP/2 retained headers can bypass `maxSessionMemory` limits (bsc#1272941). * CVE-2026-56847: permission model allows trace events to write outside the `allowlist` (bsc#1272949). * CVE-2026-56848: HTTP/2 re-entrant send can cause heap-use-after-free (bsc#1272942). * CVE-2026-56850: HTTPS agent can reuse mTLS identities across PFX certificates (bsc#1272944). * CVE-2026-58039: permission model allows process reports to write outside the `allowlist` (bsc#1272950). * CVE-2026-58040: HTTPS agent session reuse can skip hostname verification (bsc#1272945). * CVE-2026-58042: `dns.resolveAny()` can abort on DNS responses with many A records (bsc#1272947). * CVE-2026-58043: permission model path matching can over-grant filesystem access (bsc#1272943). * CVE-2026-58044: HTTP parser header truncation can enable request smuggling (bsc#1272951). * CVE-2026-58045: `node:zlib` sync APIs can crash on spoofed `TypedArray` length (bsc#1272948). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP6-LTSS-2026-3521=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP6-2026-3521=1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3521=1 ## Package List: * openSUSE Leap 15.6 (noarch) * nodejs22-docs-22.23.2-150600.13.24.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 (aarch64 i586 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * nodejs22-devel-22.23.2-150600.13.24.1 * npm22-22.23.2-150600.13.24.1 * corepack22-22.23.2-150600.13.24.1 * nodejs22-22.23.2-150600.13.24.1 * nodejs22-debugsource-22.23.2-150600.13.24.1 * nodejs22-debuginfo-22.23.2-150600.13.24.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * nodejs22-devel-22.23.2-150600.13.24.1 * npm22-22.23.2-150600.13.24.1 * nodejs22-22.23.2-150600.13.24.1 * nodejs22-debugsource-22.23.2-150600.13.24.1 * nodejs22-debuginfo-22.23.2-150600.13.24.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS (noarch) * nodejs22-docs-22.23.2-150600.13.24.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 (ppc64le x86_64) * nodejs22-devel-22.23.2-150600.13.24.1 * npm22-22.23.2-150600.13.24.1 * nodejs22-22.23.2-150600.13.24.1 * nodejs22-debugsource-22.23.2-150600.13.24.1 * nodejs22-debuginfo-22.23.2-150600.13.24.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 (noarch) * nodejs22-docs-22.23.2-150600.13.24.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-54272.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-56846.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-56847.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-56848.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-56850.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-58039.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-58040.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-58042.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-58043.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-58044.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-58045.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272882 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272941 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272942 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272943 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272944 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272945 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272947 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272948 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272949 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272950 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272951 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Thu Aug 6 16:31:53 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Thu, 06 Aug 2026 16:31:53 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3520-1: important: Security update for nodejs24 Message-ID: <178603391307.242.12852173300391597122@70aaff0f9d46> # Security update for nodejs24 Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3520-1 Release Date: 2026-08-06T11:31:17Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1269825 * bsc#1272882 * bsc#1272941 * bsc#1272942 * bsc#1272943 * bsc#1272944 * bsc#1272945 * bsc#1272946 * bsc#1272947 * bsc#1272948 * bsc#1272949 * bsc#1272950 * bsc#1272951 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-54272 * CVE-2026-56846 * CVE-2026-56847 * CVE-2026-56848 * CVE-2026-56850 * CVE-2026-58039 * CVE-2026-58040 * CVE-2026-58041 * CVE-2026-58042 * CVE-2026-58043 * CVE-2026-58044 * CVE-2026-58045 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-54272 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:N/SC:L/SI:L/SA:N * CVE-2026-54272 ( SUSE ): 7.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-54272 ( NVD ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:N/SC:H/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-56846 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-56846 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-56846 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.0/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-56847 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-56847 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-56847 ( NVD ): 3.3 CVSS:3.0/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-56848 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-56848 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-56848 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.0/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-56850 ( SUSE ): 5.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-56850 ( SUSE ): 4.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-56850 ( NVD ): 4.1 CVSS:3.0/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-58039 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-58039 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-58039 ( NVD ): 3.3 CVSS:3.0/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-58040 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:H/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-58040 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-58040 ( NVD ): 6.3 CVSS:3.0/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-58041 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:A/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-58041 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-58041 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.0/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-58042 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-58042 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-58042 ( NVD ): 5.9 CVSS:3.0/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-58043 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:H/SI:H/SA:N * CVE-2026-58043 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-58043 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.0/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-58044 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-58044 ( SUSE ): 3.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-58044 ( NVD ): 3.7 CVSS:3.0/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-58045 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-58045 ( SUSE ): 6.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-58045 ( NVD ): 6.2 CVSS:3.0/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 * Web and Scripting Module 15-SP7 An update that solves 12 vulnerabilities and has one security fix can now be installed. ## Description: This update for nodejs24 fixes the following issues: Update to 24.18.1. * CVE-2026-54272: ip-address: misclassification of IPv4-mapped/NAT64 IPv6 addresses allows for bypass of SSRF and trust- boundary checks (bsc#1272882). * CVE-2026-56846: HTTP/2 retained headers can bypass `maxSessionMemory` limits (bsc#1272941). * CVE-2026-56847: permission model allows trace events to write outside the `allowlist` (bsc#1272949). * CVE-2026-56848: HTTP/2 re-entrant send can cause heap use-after-free (bsc#1272942). * CVE-2026-56850: HTTPS agent can reuse mTLS identities across PFX certificates (bsc#1272944). * CVE-2026-58039: permission model allows process reports to write outside the `allowlist` (bsc#1272950). * CVE-2026-58040: HTTPS agent session reuse can skip hostname verification (bsc#1272945). * CVE-2026-58041: `node:sqlite` `SQLTagStore` iterator replay can re-execute writes (bsc#1272946). * CVE-2026-58042: `dns.resolveAny()` can abort on DNS responses with many A records (bsc#1272947). * CVE-2026-58043: permission model path matching can over-grant filesystem access (bsc#1272943). * CVE-2026-58044: HTTP parser header truncation can enable request smuggling (bsc#1272951). * CVE-2026-58045: `node:zlib` sync APIs can crash on spoofed `TypedArray` length (bsc#1272948). Other updates and bugfixes: * Version 24.18.0: * fix: severe regression in security update 24.17 of nodejs24 (bsc#1269825) * doc: update blockList stability status to release candidate * fs: support caller-supplied readFile() buffers * http: close pre-request sockets in closeIdleConnections * loader: implement package maps * net: support TCP_KEEPINTVL and TCP_KEEPCNT in setKeepAlive * tls: add certificateCompression option * vfs: dispatch node:fs/promises to mounted VFS instances * vfs: add minimal node:vfs subsystem ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * Web and Scripting Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Web-Scripting-15-SP7-2026-3520=1 ## Package List: * Web and Scripting Module 15-SP7 (noarch) * nodejs24-docs-24.18.1-150700.15.16.1 * Web and Scripting Module 15-SP7 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * npm24-24.18.1-150700.15.16.1 * nodejs24-24.18.1-150700.15.16.1 * nodejs24-debugsource-24.18.1-150700.15.16.1 * nodejs24-debuginfo-24.18.1-150700.15.16.1 * nodejs24-devel-24.18.1-150700.15.16.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-54272.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-56846.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-56847.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-56848.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-56850.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-58039.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-58040.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-58041.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-58042.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-58043.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-58044.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-58045.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269825 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272882 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272941 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272942 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272943 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272944 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272945 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272946 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272947 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272948 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272949 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272950 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272951 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Thu Aug 6 16:32:34 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Thu, 06 Aug 2026 16:32:34 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3518-1: important: Security update for rsyslog Message-ID: <178603395412.242.15117682096457282845@70aaff0f9d46> # Security update for rsyslog Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3518-1 Release Date: 2026-08-06T11:21:57Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1271910 * bsc#1272414 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-61548 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-61548 ( SUSE ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * openSUSE Leap 15.4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 An update that solves one vulnerability and has one security fix can now be installed. ## Description: This update for rsyslog fixes the following issues: * CVE-2026-61548: crafted RFC 5424 messages to mmpstrucdata can lead to a stack overwrite (bsc#1272414). * Input sequence during oversize-frame recovery in imptcp can cause denial of service (bsc#1271910). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP5-LTSS-2026-3518=1 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3518=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP4-2026-3518=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP4-ESPOS-2026-3518=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP5-ESPOS-2026-3518=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP4-LTSS-2026-3518=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP5-LTSS-2026-3518=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP4-LTSS-2026-3518=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP5-2026-3518=1 ## Package List: * openSUSE Leap 15.4 (aarch64 i586 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * rsyslog-module-dbi-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-module-omamqp1-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-module-gtls-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-module-ossl-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-module-pgsql-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-module-kafka-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-module-mmnormalize-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-module-gcrypt-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-module-gcrypt-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-doc-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-module-mysql-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-module-udpspoof-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-module-mysql-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-diag-tools-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-debugsource-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-module-omamqp1-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-module-kafka-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-module-snmp-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-module-omhttpfs-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-module-dbi-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-module-mmnormalize-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-module-pgsql-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-module-elasticsearch-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-module-omhttpfs-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-module-snmp-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-module-elasticsearch-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-module-omtcl-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-module-gssapi-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-module-ossl-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-module-gssapi-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-module-omtcl-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-module-gtls-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-diag-tools-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-module-relp-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-module-udpspoof-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-module-relp-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * rsyslog-module-gtls-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-module-ossl-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-module-pgsql-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-module-mmnormalize-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-module-mysql-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-module-mysql-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-module-udpspoof-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-debugsource-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-module-snmp-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-module-mmnormalize-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-module-pgsql-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-module-snmp-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-module-gssapi-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-module-ossl-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-module-gssapi-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-module-gtls-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-module-relp-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-module-udpspoof-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-module-relp-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 (ppc64le x86_64) * rsyslog-module-gtls-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-module-ossl-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-module-pgsql-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-module-mmnormalize-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-module-mysql-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-module-mysql-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-module-udpspoof-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-debugsource-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-module-snmp-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-module-mmnormalize-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-module-pgsql-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-module-snmp-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-module-gssapi-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-module-ossl-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-module-gssapi-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-module-gtls-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-module-relp-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-module-udpspoof-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-module-relp-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 (aarch64 x86_64) * rsyslog-module-gtls-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-module-ossl-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-module-pgsql-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-module-mmnormalize-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-module-mysql-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-module-mysql-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-module-udpspoof-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-debugsource-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-module-snmp-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-module-pgsql-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-module-mmnormalize-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-module-snmp-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-module-gssapi-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-module-ossl-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-module-gssapi-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-module-gtls-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-module-relp-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-module-udpspoof-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-module-relp-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * rsyslog-module-gtls-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-module-ossl-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-module-pgsql-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-module-mmnormalize-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-module-mysql-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-module-mysql-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-module-udpspoof-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-debugsource-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-module-snmp-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-module-pgsql-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-module-mmnormalize-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-module-snmp-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-module-gssapi-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-module-ossl-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-module-gssapi-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-module-gtls-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-module-relp-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-module-udpspoof-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-module-relp-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 (aarch64 x86_64) * rsyslog-module-gtls-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-module-ossl-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-module-pgsql-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-module-mmnormalize-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-module-mysql-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-module-udpspoof-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-module-mysql-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-debugsource-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-module-snmp-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-module-pgsql-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-module-mmnormalize-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-module-snmp-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-module-gssapi-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-module-ossl-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-module-gssapi-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-module-gtls-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-module-relp-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-module-udpspoof-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-module-relp-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 (aarch64 x86_64) * rsyslog-module-gtls-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-module-ossl-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-module-pgsql-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-module-mmnormalize-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-module-mysql-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-module-mysql-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-module-udpspoof-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-debugsource-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-module-snmp-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-module-mmnormalize-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-module-pgsql-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-module-snmp-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-module-gssapi-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-module-ossl-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-module-gssapi-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-module-gtls-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-module-relp-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-module-udpspoof-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-module-relp-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 (ppc64le x86_64) * rsyslog-module-gtls-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-module-ossl-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-module-pgsql-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-module-mmnormalize-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-module-mysql-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-module-mysql-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-module-udpspoof-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-debugsource-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-module-snmp-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-module-mmnormalize-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-module-pgsql-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-module-snmp-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-module-gssapi-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-module-ossl-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-module-gssapi-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-module-gtls-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-module-relp-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-module-udpspoof-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-module-relp-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 (aarch64 x86_64) * rsyslog-module-gtls-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-module-ossl-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-module-pgsql-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-module-mmnormalize-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-module-mysql-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-module-mysql-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-module-udpspoof-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-debugsource-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-module-snmp-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-module-pgsql-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-module-mmnormalize-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-module-snmp-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-module-gssapi-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-module-ossl-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-module-gssapi-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-module-gtls-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-module-relp-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-module-udpspoof-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 * rsyslog-module-relp-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.40.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-61548.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271910 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272414 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Thu Aug 6 16:33:42 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Thu, 06 Aug 2026 16:33:42 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3517-1: important: Security update for bind Message-ID: <178603402211.242.11984243705725610052@70aaff0f9d46> # Security update for bind Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3517-1 Release Date: 2026-08-06T11:20:17Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1207471 * bsc#1265591 * bsc#1265592 * bsc#1265594 * bsc#1271982 * bsc#1271984 * bsc#1271986 * bsc#1271987 * bsc#1271989 * bsc#1271990 Cross-References: * CVE-2022-3094 * CVE-2026-10723 * CVE-2026-11331 * CVE-2026-11622 * CVE-2026-11721 * CVE-2026-13204 * CVE-2026-13321 * CVE-2026-3039 * CVE-2026-3592 * CVE-2026-5946 CVSS scores: * CVE-2022-3094 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2022-3094 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2022-3094 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-10723 ( SUSE ): 8.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:H/SA:N * CVE-2026-10723 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-10723 ( NVD ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-11331 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-11331 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-11331 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-11622 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-11622 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-11622 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-11721 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-11721 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-11721 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-13204 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-13204 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-13204 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-13321 ( SUSE ): 9.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:H/SA:N * CVE-2026-13321 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-13321 ( NVD ): 8.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-3039 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-3039 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-3039 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-3592 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-3592 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-5946 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-5946 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-5946 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.0 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.2 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.3 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.5 * SUSE Manager Client Tools for SLE Micro 5 * SUSE Multi-Linux Manager Client Tools for SLE Micro 5 An update that solves 10 vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for bind fixes the following issues: * CVE-2022-3094: UPDATE message flood may cause `named` to exhaust all available memory (bsc#1207471). * CVE-2026-3039: BIND 9 server memory exhaustion during GSS-API TKEY negotiation (bsc#1265591). * CVE-2026-3592: amplification vulnerabilities via self-pointed glue records (bsc#1265592). * CVE-2026-5946: invalid handling of `CLASS != IN` (bsc#1265594). * CVE-2026-10723: incorrect acceptance of NSEC3 records (bsc#1271982). * CVE-2026-11331: potential wildcard CNAME RPZ policy bypass (bsc#1271984). * CVE-2026-11622: potential memory usage beyond configured limits (bsc#1271986). * CVE-2026-11721: cache poisoning possible with label count discrepancy, RRSIG, and wildcards (bsc#1271987). * CVE-2026-13204: unexpected exit in certain situations with NSEC and NSEC3 both present (bsc#1271989). * CVE-2026-13321: DNSSEC validation bypass via out-of-zone NSEC Next field (bsc#1271990). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Manager Client Tools for SLE Micro 5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Manager-Tools-For-Micro-5-2026-3517=1 * SUSE Multi-Linux Manager Client Tools for SLE Micro 5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-MultiLinuxManagerTools-SLE-Micro-5-2026-3517=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Multi-Linux Manager Client Tools for SLE Micro 5 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * bind-debugsource-9.16.6-150000.12.91.1 * bind-debuginfo-9.16.6-150000.12.91.1 * libisccc1600-debuginfo-9.16.6-150000.12.91.1 * libbind9-1600-debuginfo-9.16.6-150000.12.91.1 * libisc1606-debuginfo-9.16.6-150000.12.91.1 * libisccc1600-9.16.6-150000.12.91.1 * libisccfg1600-9.16.6-150000.12.91.1 * libirs1601-9.16.6-150000.12.91.1 * libdns1605-9.16.6-150000.12.91.1 * libisccfg1600-debuginfo-9.16.6-150000.12.91.1 * libbind9-1600-9.16.6-150000.12.91.1 * libns1604-debuginfo-9.16.6-150000.12.91.1 * bind-utils-9.16.6-150000.12.91.1 * libns1604-9.16.6-150000.12.91.1 * libdns1605-debuginfo-9.16.6-150000.12.91.1 * bind-utils-debuginfo-9.16.6-150000.12.91.1 * libirs1601-debuginfo-9.16.6-150000.12.91.1 * libisc1606-9.16.6-150000.12.91.1 * SUSE Multi-Linux Manager Client Tools for SLE Micro 5 (noarch) * python3-bind-9.16.6-150000.12.91.1 * SUSE Manager Client Tools for SLE Micro 5 (aarch64 s390x x86_64) * libisccc1600-9.16.6-150000.12.91.1 * libdns1605-9.16.6-150000.12.91.1 * libisccfg1600-9.16.6-150000.12.91.1 * libirs1601-9.16.6-150000.12.91.1 * libns1604-debuginfo-9.16.6-150000.12.91.1 * libbind9-1600-9.16.6-150000.12.91.1 * bind-utils-9.16.6-150000.12.91.1 * libns1604-9.16.6-150000.12.91.1 * libisc1606-9.16.6-150000.12.91.1 * SUSE Manager Client Tools for SLE Micro 5 (noarch) * python3-bind-9.16.6-150000.12.91.1 * SUSE Manager Client Tools for SLE Micro 5 (aarch64_ilp32) * libisccfg1600-64bit-9.16.6-150000.12.91.1 * libirs1601-64bit-9.16.6-150000.12.91.1 * libisccc1600-64bit-9.16.6-150000.12.91.1 * libbind9-1600-64bit-9.16.6-150000.12.91.1 * libdns1605-64bit-9.16.6-150000.12.91.1 * libisc1606-64bit-9.16.6-150000.12.91.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2022-3094.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-10723.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-11331.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-11622.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-11721.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-13204.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-13321.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-3039.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-3592.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-5946.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1207471 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265591 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265592 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265594 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271982 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271984 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271986 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271987 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271989 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271990 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Thu Aug 6 16:34:29 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Thu, 06 Aug 2026 16:34:29 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3516-1: important: Security update for openssl-3 Message-ID: <178603406986.242.11798465933227848197@70aaff0f9d46> # Security update for openssl-3 Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3516-1 Release Date: 2026-08-06T11:09:20Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1271712 Affected Products: * openSUSE Leap 15.6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 An update that has one security fix can now be installed. ## Description: This update for openssl-3 fixes the following issue * HollowByte: DoS vector against OpenSSL TLS ClientHello via remote, attacker- controlled memory allocations (bsc#1271712). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP6-2026-3516=1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3516=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP6-LTSS-2026-3516=1 ## Package List: * openSUSE Leap 15.6 (aarch64 i586 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * libopenssl-3-fips-provider-debuginfo-3.1.4-150600.5.59.1 * libopenssl-3-devel-3.1.4-150600.5.59.1 * openssl-3-debugsource-3.1.4-150600.5.59.1 * openssl-3-debuginfo-3.1.4-150600.5.59.1 * libopenssl-3-fips-provider-3.1.4-150600.5.59.1 * libopenssl3-debuginfo-3.1.4-150600.5.59.1 * libopenssl3-3.1.4-150600.5.59.1 * openssl-3-3.1.4-150600.5.59.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 (x86_64) * libopenssl-3-fips-provider-32bit-debuginfo-3.1.4-150600.5.59.1 * libopenssl3-32bit-3.1.4-150600.5.59.1 * libopenssl3-32bit-debuginfo-3.1.4-150600.5.59.1 * libopenssl-3-devel-32bit-3.1.4-150600.5.59.1 * libopenssl-3-fips-provider-32bit-3.1.4-150600.5.59.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 (aarch64_ilp32) * libopenssl-3-fips-provider-64bit-debuginfo-3.1.4-150600.5.59.1 * libopenssl-3-devel-64bit-3.1.4-150600.5.59.1 * libopenssl3-64bit-debuginfo-3.1.4-150600.5.59.1 * libopenssl3-64bit-3.1.4-150600.5.59.1 * libopenssl-3-fips-provider-64bit-3.1.4-150600.5.59.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 (noarch) * openssl-3-doc-3.1.4-150600.5.59.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * libopenssl-3-fips-provider-debuginfo-3.1.4-150600.5.59.1 * libopenssl-3-devel-3.1.4-150600.5.59.1 * openssl-3-debugsource-3.1.4-150600.5.59.1 * openssl-3-debuginfo-3.1.4-150600.5.59.1 * libopenssl-3-fips-provider-3.1.4-150600.5.59.1 * libopenssl3-debuginfo-3.1.4-150600.5.59.1 * libopenssl3-3.1.4-150600.5.59.1 * openssl-3-3.1.4-150600.5.59.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS (x86_64) * libopenssl-3-fips-provider-32bit-debuginfo-3.1.4-150600.5.59.1 * libopenssl-3-fips-provider-32bit-3.1.4-150600.5.59.1 * libopenssl3-32bit-3.1.4-150600.5.59.1 * libopenssl3-32bit-debuginfo-3.1.4-150600.5.59.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 (ppc64le x86_64) * libopenssl-3-fips-provider-debuginfo-3.1.4-150600.5.59.1 * libopenssl-3-devel-3.1.4-150600.5.59.1 * openssl-3-debugsource-3.1.4-150600.5.59.1 * openssl-3-debuginfo-3.1.4-150600.5.59.1 * libopenssl-3-fips-provider-3.1.4-150600.5.59.1 * libopenssl3-debuginfo-3.1.4-150600.5.59.1 * openssl-3-3.1.4-150600.5.59.1 * libopenssl3-3.1.4-150600.5.59.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 (x86_64) * libopenssl-3-fips-provider-32bit-debuginfo-3.1.4-150600.5.59.1 * libopenssl-3-fips-provider-32bit-3.1.4-150600.5.59.1 * libopenssl3-32bit-3.1.4-150600.5.59.1 * libopenssl3-32bit-debuginfo-3.1.4-150600.5.59.1 ## References: * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271712 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Thu Aug 6 16:35:25 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Thu, 06 Aug 2026 16:35:25 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3515-1: important: Security update for openssl-1_1 Message-ID: <178603412551.242.7045584524760037383@70aaff0f9d46> # Security update for openssl-1_1 Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3515-1 Release Date: 2026-08-06T11:09:04Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1271712 Affected Products: * openSUSE Leap 15.6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 An update that has one security fix can now be installed. ## Description: This update for openssl-1_1 fixes the following issue * HollowByte: DoS vector against OpenSSL TLS ClientHello via remote, attacker- controlled memory allocations (bsc#1271712). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP6-LTSS-2026-3515=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP6-2026-3515=1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3515=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * openssl-1_1-1.1.1w-150600.5.35.2 * openssl-1_1-debugsource-1.1.1w-150600.5.35.2 * openssl-1_1-debuginfo-1.1.1w-150600.5.35.2 * libopenssl1_1-debuginfo-1.1.1w-150600.5.35.2 * libopenssl-1_1-devel-1.1.1w-150600.5.35.2 * libopenssl1_1-1.1.1w-150600.5.35.2 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS (x86_64) * libopenssl1_1-32bit-debuginfo-1.1.1w-150600.5.35.2 * libopenssl1_1-32bit-1.1.1w-150600.5.35.2 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 (aarch64 i586 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * openssl-1_1-1.1.1w-150600.5.35.2 * openssl-1_1-debugsource-1.1.1w-150600.5.35.2 * openssl-1_1-debuginfo-1.1.1w-150600.5.35.2 * libopenssl1_1-debuginfo-1.1.1w-150600.5.35.2 * libopenssl-1_1-devel-1.1.1w-150600.5.35.2 * libopenssl1_1-1.1.1w-150600.5.35.2 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 (noarch) * openssl-1_1-doc-1.1.1w-150600.5.35.2 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 (aarch64_ilp32) * libopenssl1_1-64bit-debuginfo-1.1.1w-150600.5.35.2 * libopenssl1_1-64bit-1.1.1w-150600.5.35.2 * libopenssl-1_1-devel-64bit-1.1.1w-150600.5.35.2 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 (x86_64) * libopenssl1_1-32bit-debuginfo-1.1.1w-150600.5.35.2 * libopenssl-1_1-devel-32bit-1.1.1w-150600.5.35.2 * libopenssl1_1-32bit-1.1.1w-150600.5.35.2 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 (ppc64le x86_64) * openssl-1_1-1.1.1w-150600.5.35.2 * openssl-1_1-debugsource-1.1.1w-150600.5.35.2 * libopenssl1_1-debuginfo-1.1.1w-150600.5.35.2 * openssl-1_1-debuginfo-1.1.1w-150600.5.35.2 * libopenssl-1_1-devel-1.1.1w-150600.5.35.2 * libopenssl1_1-1.1.1w-150600.5.35.2 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 (x86_64) * libopenssl1_1-32bit-debuginfo-1.1.1w-150600.5.35.2 * libopenssl1_1-32bit-1.1.1w-150600.5.35.2 ## References: * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271712 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 7 12:30:20 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 07 Aug 2026 12:30:20 -0000 Subject: SUSE-RU-2026:23001-1: important: Recommended update for python-kiwi Message-ID: <178610582043.1051.7888789437316150540@1585592291d2> # Recommended update for python-kiwi Announcement ID: SUSE-RU-2026:23001-1 Release Date: 2026-08-03T08:41:47Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1271367 Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 * SUSE Linux Micro Extras 6.2 An update that has one fix can now be installed. ## Description: This update for python-kiwi fixes the following issues: * Adding support for import of custom certificates (bsc#1271367): * Adds support for providing custom CA certificates during the build process. It allows a user to specify one ore more CA file(s) via the new `certificates` section and/or via the command line. ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro Extras 6.2 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-Extras-6.2-1422=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro Extras 6.2 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * python3-kiwi-10.2.33-160000.5.1 * kiwi-systemdeps-core-10.2.33-160000.5.1 ## References: * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271367 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 7 12:30:49 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 07 Aug 2026 12:30:49 -0000 Subject: SUSE-RU-2026:23000-1: important: Recommended update for python-kiwi Message-ID: <178610584957.1051.3138357696658040859@1585592291d2> # Recommended update for python-kiwi Announcement ID: SUSE-RU-2026:23000-1 Release Date: 2026-08-03T08:40:00Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1271367 Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 An update that has one fix can now be installed. ## Description: This update for python-kiwi fixes the following issues: * Adding support for import of custom certificates (bsc#1271367): * Adds support for providing custom CA certificates during the build process. It allows a user to specify one ore more CA file(s) via the new `certificates` section and/or via the command line. ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SL-Micro-6.2-1422=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * dracut-kiwi-oem-repart-10.2.33-160000.5.1 * dracut-kiwi-oem-dump-10.2.33-160000.5.1 * dracut-kiwi-lib-10.2.33-160000.5.1 ## References: * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271367 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 7 12:31:11 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 07 Aug 2026 12:31:11 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:22999-1: moderate: Security update for sssd Message-ID: <178610587192.1051.7674545633216863216@1585592291d2> # Security update for sssd Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:22999-1 Release Date: 2026-07-31T13:11:45Z Rating: moderate References: * bsc#1269807 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-12610 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-12610 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-12610 ( SUSE ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-12610 ( NVD ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 An update that solves one vulnerability can now be installed. ## Description: This update for sssd fixes the following issue: * CVE-2026-12610: cancelled or completed PAM request while the asynchronous child process is still running can lead to a use-after-free (bsc#1269807). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SL-Micro-6.2-1419=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * sssd-krb5-2.10.2-160000.4.1 * sssd-krb5-common-debuginfo-2.10.2-160000.4.1 * sssd-dbus-debuginfo-2.10.2-160000.4.1 * python3-sssd-config-debuginfo-2.10.2-160000.4.1 * libsss_idmap0-2.10.2-160000.4.1 * libsss_idmap0-debuginfo-2.10.2-160000.4.1 * sssd-ldap-2.10.2-160000.4.1 * sssd-tools-debuginfo-2.10.2-160000.4.1 * python3-sssd-config-2.10.2-160000.4.1 * libsss_certmap0-debuginfo-2.10.2-160000.4.1 * sssd-krb5-common-2.10.2-160000.4.1 * sssd-ad-debuginfo-2.10.2-160000.4.1 * sssd-ad-2.10.2-160000.4.1 * sssd-krb5-debuginfo-2.10.2-160000.4.1 * libsss_certmap0-2.10.2-160000.4.1 * sssd-debugsource-2.10.2-160000.4.1 * sssd-ldap-debuginfo-2.10.2-160000.4.1 * sssd-dbus-2.10.2-160000.4.1 * sssd-debuginfo-2.10.2-160000.4.1 * sssd-tools-2.10.2-160000.4.1 * sssd-2.10.2-160000.4.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-12610.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269807 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 7 12:31:59 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 07 Aug 2026 12:31:59 -0000 Subject: SUSE-RU-2026:22998-1: moderate: Recommended update for gtk-vnc Message-ID: <178610591993.1051.8686386105665595346@1585592291d2> # Recommended update for gtk-vnc Announcement ID: SUSE-RU-2026:22998-1 Release Date: 2026-07-30T21:12:54Z Rating: moderate References: * bsc#1258497 * bsc#1268264 Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 An update that has two fixes can now be installed. ## Description: This update for gtk-vnc fixes the following issues: Changes in gtk-vnc: * Add BuildRequires for python3-base * virt-manager crash when connecting to instance using VNC (bsc#1268264) * virt-manager segfault error 4 in libgvnc-1.0.so.0.0.1 (bsc#1258497) ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1417=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1417=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 (ppc64le x86_64) * libgvnc-1_0-0-1.5.0-160000.5.1 * libgtk-vnc-2_0-0-1.5.0-160000.5.1 * typelib-1_0-GVnc-1_0-1.5.0-160000.5.1 * gtk-vnc-debugsource-1.5.0-160000.5.1 * typelib-1_0-GtkVnc-2_0-1.5.0-160000.5.1 * gtk-vnc-debuginfo-1.5.0-160000.5.1 * libgtk-vnc-2_0-0-debuginfo-1.5.0-160000.5.1 * libgvnc-1_0-0-debuginfo-1.5.0-160000.5.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * libgvnc-1_0-0-1.5.0-160000.5.1 * libgtk-vnc-2_0-0-1.5.0-160000.5.1 * typelib-1_0-GVnc-1_0-1.5.0-160000.5.1 * gtk-vnc-debugsource-1.5.0-160000.5.1 * typelib-1_0-GtkVnc-2_0-1.5.0-160000.5.1 * gtk-vnc-debuginfo-1.5.0-160000.5.1 * libgtk-vnc-2_0-0-debuginfo-1.5.0-160000.5.1 * libgvnc-1_0-0-debuginfo-1.5.0-160000.5.1 ## References: * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1258497 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268264 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 7 12:32:24 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 07 Aug 2026 12:32:24 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:22997-1: moderate: Security update for hawk-apiserver Message-ID: <178610594494.1051.4722821985613044328@1585592291d2> # Security update for hawk-apiserver Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:22997-1 Release Date: 2026-07-28T08:33:36Z Rating: moderate References: * bsc#1237259 * bsc#1248563 * bsc#1267454 Cross-References: * CVE-2022-28948 CVSS scores: * CVE-2022-28948 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2022-28948 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server High Availability Extension 16.0 An update that solves one vulnerability and has two fixes can now be installed. ## Description: This update for hawk-apiserver fixes the following issues: Changes in hawk-apiserver: * Bump ClusterLabs/go-pacemaker v0.0.0-20260609131737-256130b189e0 (bsc#1267454) Version 0.1.0+git.1773234993.db3c82f: * handle /cib/live/primitives//edit in hawk-apiserver * Bump github.com/stretchr/testify.v1.11.0 and gopkg.in/yaml.v3.0.1 (bsc#1248563 CVE-2022-28948) * Dev: use the newest go-pacemaker and updated ToString (bsc#1237259) ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server High Availability Extension 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-HA-16.0-1357=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server High Availability Extension 16.0 (ppc64le s390x x86_64) * hawk-apiserver-0.1.0+git.1781014483.1c464f2-160000.1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2022-28948.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1237259 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1248563 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267454 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 7 16:30:20 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 07 Aug 2026 16:30:20 -0000 Subject: SUSE-RU-2026:3524-1: moderate: Recommended update for policycoreutils Message-ID: <178612022046.1385.12952278301262423082@b842ab5823ef> # Recommended update for policycoreutils Announcement ID: SUSE-RU-2026:3524-1 Release Date: 2026-08-07T09:11:09Z Rating: moderate References: * bsc#1271645 Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.4 An update that has one fix can now be installed. ## Description: This update for policycoreutils fixes the following issues: * Drop /tmp cleanup to avoid TOCTOU issues (bsc#1271645): * can be dropped once "policycoreutils/scripts/fixfiles: drop /tmp cleanup" is in the upstream release ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-5.4-2026-3524=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-5.4-2026-3524=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.4 (noarch) * python3-policycoreutils-3.4-150400.3.3.1 * policycoreutils-python-utils-3.4-150400.3.3.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.4 (aarch64 s390x x86_64) * policycoreutils-3.4-150400.3.3.1 * policycoreutils-devel-debuginfo-3.4-150400.3.3.1 * policycoreutils-debuginfo-3.4-150400.3.3.1 * policycoreutils-debugsource-3.4-150400.3.3.1 * policycoreutils-devel-3.4-150400.3.3.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.4 (noarch) * python3-policycoreutils-3.4-150400.3.3.1 * policycoreutils-python-utils-3.4-150400.3.3.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.4 (aarch64 s390x x86_64) * policycoreutils-3.4-150400.3.3.1 * policycoreutils-devel-debuginfo-3.4-150400.3.3.1 * policycoreutils-debuginfo-3.4-150400.3.3.1 * policycoreutils-debugsource-3.4-150400.3.3.1 * policycoreutils-devel-3.4-150400.3.3.1 ## References: * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271645 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 7 16:30:43 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 07 Aug 2026 16:30:43 -0000 Subject: SUSE-RU-2026:3523-1: moderate: Recommended update for policycoreutils Message-ID: <178612024309.1385.2344701368949861293@b842ab5823ef> # Recommended update for policycoreutils Announcement ID: SUSE-RU-2026:3523-1 Release Date: 2026-08-07T09:10:52Z Rating: moderate References: * bsc#1271645 Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.5 An update that has one fix can now be installed. ## Description: This update for policycoreutils fixes the following issues: * Drop /tmp cleanup to avoid TOCTOU issues (bsc#1271645): * can be dropped once "policycoreutils/scripts/fixfiles: drop /tmp cleanup" is in the upstream release ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-5.5-2026-3523=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.5 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * policycoreutils-devel-3.4-150500.3.3.1 * policycoreutils-debuginfo-3.4-150500.3.3.1 * policycoreutils-debugsource-3.4-150500.3.3.1 * policycoreutils-3.4-150500.3.3.1 * policycoreutils-devel-debuginfo-3.4-150500.3.3.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.5 (noarch) * python3-policycoreutils-3.4-150500.3.3.1 * policycoreutils-python-utils-3.4-150500.3.3.1 ## References: * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271645 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 7 16:31:03 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 07 Aug 2026 16:31:03 -0000 Subject: SUSE-RU-2026:3522-1: important: Recommended update for libtcnative-1-0 Message-ID: <178612026368.1385.11700261864890251270@b842ab5823ef> # Recommended update for libtcnative-1-0 Announcement ID: SUSE-RU-2026:3522-1 Release Date: 2026-08-07T08:33:43Z Rating: important References: Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 An update that can now be installed. ## Description: This update for libtcnative-1-0 fixes the following issues: Update to 1.3.8: * Changes * Fix a memory leak when parsing certificates * Fix two potential memory leaks on error paths identified by Copilot * Fix post handshake authentication when Tomcat is configured with a trust store using JSSE style configuration * Correct expected size of tickets when calling SSLContext.setSessionTicketKeys ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP4-LTSS-2026-3522=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP4-2026-3522=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP5-LTSS-2026-3522=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP5-LTSS-2026-3522=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP5-ESPOS-2026-3522=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP4-ESPOS-2026-3522=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP4-LTSS-2026-3522=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP5-2026-3522=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * libtcnative-1-0-debuginfo-1.3.8-150200.6.8.1 * libtcnative-1-0-1.3.8-150200.6.8.1 * libtcnative-1-0-debugsource-1.3.8-150200.6.8.1 * libtcnative-1-0-devel-1.3.8-150200.6.8.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * libtcnative-1-0-debuginfo-1.3.8-150200.6.8.1 * libtcnative-1-0-1.3.8-150200.6.8.1 * libtcnative-1-0-debugsource-1.3.8-150200.6.8.1 * libtcnative-1-0-devel-1.3.8-150200.6.8.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 (aarch64 x86_64) * libtcnative-1-0-debuginfo-1.3.8-150200.6.8.1 * libtcnative-1-0-1.3.8-150200.6.8.1 * libtcnative-1-0-debugsource-1.3.8-150200.6.8.1 * libtcnative-1-0-devel-1.3.8-150200.6.8.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 (ppc64le x86_64) * libtcnative-1-0-debuginfo-1.3.8-150200.6.8.1 * libtcnative-1-0-1.3.8-150200.6.8.1 * libtcnative-1-0-debugsource-1.3.8-150200.6.8.1 * libtcnative-1-0-devel-1.3.8-150200.6.8.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 (aarch64 x86_64) * libtcnative-1-0-debuginfo-1.3.8-150200.6.8.1 * libtcnative-1-0-1.3.8-150200.6.8.1 * libtcnative-1-0-debugsource-1.3.8-150200.6.8.1 * libtcnative-1-0-devel-1.3.8-150200.6.8.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 (aarch64 x86_64) * libtcnative-1-0-debuginfo-1.3.8-150200.6.8.1 * libtcnative-1-0-1.3.8-150200.6.8.1 * libtcnative-1-0-debugsource-1.3.8-150200.6.8.1 * libtcnative-1-0-devel-1.3.8-150200.6.8.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 (ppc64le x86_64) * libtcnative-1-0-debuginfo-1.3.8-150200.6.8.1 * libtcnative-1-0-1.3.8-150200.6.8.1 * libtcnative-1-0-debugsource-1.3.8-150200.6.8.1 * libtcnative-1-0-devel-1.3.8-150200.6.8.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 (aarch64 x86_64) * libtcnative-1-0-debuginfo-1.3.8-150200.6.8.1 * libtcnative-1-0-1.3.8-150200.6.8.1 * libtcnative-1-0-debugsource-1.3.8-150200.6.8.1 * libtcnative-1-0-devel-1.3.8-150200.6.8.1 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 7 20:30:19 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 07 Aug 2026 20:30:19 -0000 Subject: SUSE-RU-2026:3532-1: moderate: Recommended update for python-instance-billing-flavor-check Message-ID: <178613461936.27003.3907828516421822139@de6f93cd39e4> # Recommended update for python-instance-billing-flavor-check Announcement ID: SUSE-RU-2026:3532-1 Release Date: 2026-08-07T15:11:59Z Rating: moderate References: * bsc#1261166 Affected Products: * Public Cloud Module 12 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 12 SP2 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 12 SP3 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 12 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 12 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP2 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP3 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 12 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 12 SP1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 12 SP2 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 12 SP3 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 12 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 12 SP5 An update that has one fix can now be installed. ## Description: This update for python-instance-billing-flavor-check fixes the following issues: * Update to version 1.0.2: * Fix crashes with AttributeError when update servers are unreachable (bsc#1261166) ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * Public Cloud Module 12 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Public-Cloud-12-2026-3532=1 ## Package List: * Public Cloud Module 12 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * python-instance-billing-flavor-check-1.0.2-1.29.1 ## References: * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1261166 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 7 20:30:43 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 07 Aug 2026 20:30:43 -0000 Subject: SUSE-RU-2026:3531-1: moderate: Recommended update for python-instance-billing-flavor-check Message-ID: <178613464372.27003.17202169352067334289@de6f93cd39e4> # Recommended update for python-instance-billing-flavor-check Announcement ID: SUSE-RU-2026:3531-1 Release Date: 2026-08-07T15:11:46Z Rating: moderate References: * bsc#1261166 Affected Products: * openSUSE Leap 15.4 * Public Cloud Module 15-SP4 * Public Cloud Module 15-SP5 * Public Cloud Module 15-SP6 * Public Cloud Module 15-SP7 * Python 3 Module 15-SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 * SUSE Manager Proxy 4.3 * SUSE Manager Retail Branch Server 4.3 * SUSE Manager Server 4.3 An update that has one fix can now be installed. ## Description: This update for python-instance-billing-flavor-check fixes the following issues: * Update to version 1.0.2: * Fix crashes with AttributeError when update servers are unreachable (bsc#1261166) ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * Public Cloud Module 15-SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Public-Cloud-15-SP5-2026-3531=1 * Python 3 Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Python3-15-SP7-2026-3531=1 * Public Cloud Module 15-SP6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Public-Cloud-15-SP6-2026-3531=1 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3531=1 * Public Cloud Module 15-SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Public-Cloud-15-SP4-2026-3531=1 * Public Cloud Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Public-Cloud-15-SP7-2026-3531=1 ## Package List: * Public Cloud Module 15-SP7 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * python-instance-billing-flavor-check-1.0.2-150400.10.6.1 * Public Cloud Module 15-SP5 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * python-instance-billing-flavor-check-1.0.2-150400.10.6.1 * Public Cloud Module 15-SP4 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * python-instance-billing-flavor-check-1.0.2-150400.10.6.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 (aarch64 i586 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * python-instance-billing-flavor-check-1.0.2-150400.10.6.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 (noarch) * python311-toml-0.10.2-150400.5.7.1 * Public Cloud Module 15-SP6 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * python-instance-billing-flavor-check-1.0.2-150400.10.6.1 * Python 3 Module 15-SP7 (noarch) * python311-toml-0.10.2-150400.5.7.1 ## References: * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1261166 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 7 20:31:32 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 07 Aug 2026 20:31:32 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3530-1: important: Security update for python310 Message-ID: <178613469247.27003.14241127556351297379@de6f93cd39e4> # Security update for python310 Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3530-1 Release Date: 2026-08-07T14:30:12Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1211301 * bsc#1264962 * bsc#1265268 * bsc#1267581 * bsc#1267821 * bsc#1268375 * bsc#1268977 * bsc#1269066 * bsc#1269788 * bsc#1269959 * bsc#1271192 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-0864 * CVE-2026-11940 * CVE-2026-11972 * CVE-2026-15308 * CVE-2026-3276 * CVE-2026-4360 * CVE-2026-7210 * CVE-2026-7774 * CVE-2026-8328 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-0864 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-0864 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-0864 ( NVD ): 4.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:P/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-11940 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-11940 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-11940 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:N/SC:H/SI:H/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-11972 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-11972 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-11972 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-15308 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-15308 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-15308 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-15308 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-3276 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-3276 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-3276 ( NVD ): 6.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-4360 ( SUSE ): 2.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:P/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-4360 ( SUSE ): 2.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-4360 ( NVD ): 2.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:P/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-4360 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-7210 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-7210 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-7210 ( NVD ): 6.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-7210 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-7774 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-7774 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-7774 ( NVD ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:A/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-8328 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-8328 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-8328 ( NVD ): 5.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:A/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X Affected Products: * openSUSE Leap 15.4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 An update that solves nine vulnerabilities and has two security fixes can now be installed. ## Description: This update for python310 fixes the following issues: Security issues fixed: * CVE-2026-0864: improper handling of line-ending characters can lead to configuration file injection when the `configparser` module is used (bsc#1269066). * CVE-2026-3276: quadratic complexity in `unicodedata.normalize()` can lead to DoS when processing specially crafted Unicode input (bsc#1267581). * CVE-2026-4360: in the `Tarfile.extract()` function, the filter parameter is not passed properly when extracting hardlinks (bsc#1269959). * CVE-2026-7210: `xml.parsers.expat` and `xml.etree.ElementTree` use insufficient entropy for Expat hash-flooding protection (bsc#1264962). * CVE-2026-7774: `tarfile.data_filter` path traversal bypass allows writing outside the extraction directory (bsc#1267821). * CVE-2026-8328: `ftpcp()` does not use actual peer address and trusts server- supplied PASV host address (bsc#1265268). * CVE-2026-11940: tarfile extraction filter bypass via a crafted archive allows escaping the destination directory and enables arbitrary file reads and writes (bsc#1268977). * CVE-2026-11972: infinite loop due to improper EOF handling in the tarfile module streaming mode can lead to DoS (bsc#1269788). * CVE-2026-15308: incremental `HTMLParser` allows CPU-exhaustion DoS via repeated unterminated markup declarations (bsc#1271192). Non security issues fixed: * Improve testing for the support of `IPPROTO_UDPLITE`, which could be not present although header files are (bsc#1268375). * Use the system-wide crypto-policies (bsc#1211301). * Support changes required for Sphinx 9. ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP4-LTSS-2026-3530=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP4-ESPOS-2026-3530=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP4-2026-3530=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP4-LTSS-2026-3530=1 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3530=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 (aarch64 x86_64) * libpython3_10-1_0-debuginfo-3.10.20-150400.4.115.2 * python310-base-3.10.20-150400.4.115.2 * python310-debuginfo-3.10.20-150400.4.115.1 * python310-core-debugsource-3.10.20-150400.4.115.2 * python310-3.10.20-150400.4.115.1 * python310-curses-debuginfo-3.10.20-150400.4.115.1 * python310-tools-3.10.20-150400.4.115.2 * libpython3_10-1_0-3.10.20-150400.4.115.2 * python310-tk-debuginfo-3.10.20-150400.4.115.1 * python310-idle-3.10.20-150400.4.115.1 * python310-debugsource-3.10.20-150400.4.115.1 * python310-curses-3.10.20-150400.4.115.1 * python310-tk-3.10.20-150400.4.115.1 * python310-dbm-3.10.20-150400.4.115.1 * python310-dbm-debuginfo-3.10.20-150400.4.115.1 * python310-base-debuginfo-3.10.20-150400.4.115.2 * python310-devel-3.10.20-150400.4.115.2 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 (aarch64 i586 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * python310-doc-3.10.20-150400.4.115.1 * python310-testsuite-debuginfo-3.10.20-150400.4.115.2 * python310-debuginfo-3.10.20-150400.4.115.1 * python310-tools-3.10.20-150400.4.115.2 * python310-dbm-debuginfo-3.10.20-150400.4.115.1 * python310-devel-3.10.20-150400.4.115.2 * python310-base-debuginfo-3.10.20-150400.4.115.2 * python310-curses-debuginfo-3.10.20-150400.4.115.1 * python310-debugsource-3.10.20-150400.4.115.1 * libpython3_10-1_0-debuginfo-3.10.20-150400.4.115.2 * python310-3.10.20-150400.4.115.1 * python310-tk-3.10.20-150400.4.115.1 * libpython3_10-1_0-3.10.20-150400.4.115.2 * python310-base-3.10.20-150400.4.115.2 * python310-core-debugsource-3.10.20-150400.4.115.2 * python310-tk-debuginfo-3.10.20-150400.4.115.1 * python310-idle-3.10.20-150400.4.115.1 * python310-curses-3.10.20-150400.4.115.1 * python310-dbm-3.10.20-150400.4.115.1 * python310-doc-devhelp-3.10.20-150400.4.115.1 * python310-testsuite-3.10.20-150400.4.115.2 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 (x86_64) * python310-base-32bit-debuginfo-3.10.20-150400.4.115.2 * libpython3_10-1_0-32bit-debuginfo-3.10.20-150400.4.115.2 * libpython3_10-1_0-32bit-3.10.20-150400.4.115.2 * python310-base-32bit-3.10.20-150400.4.115.2 * python310-32bit-debuginfo-3.10.20-150400.4.115.1 * python310-32bit-3.10.20-150400.4.115.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 (aarch64_ilp32) * libpython3_10-1_0-64bit-debuginfo-3.10.20-150400.4.115.2 * python310-base-64bit-debuginfo-3.10.20-150400.4.115.2 * python310-64bit-3.10.20-150400.4.115.1 * libpython3_10-1_0-64bit-3.10.20-150400.4.115.2 * python310-base-64bit-3.10.20-150400.4.115.2 * python310-64bit-debuginfo-3.10.20-150400.4.115.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * libpython3_10-1_0-debuginfo-3.10.20-150400.4.115.2 * python310-base-3.10.20-150400.4.115.2 * python310-curses-debuginfo-3.10.20-150400.4.115.1 * python310-core-debugsource-3.10.20-150400.4.115.2 * python310-3.10.20-150400.4.115.1 * python310-debuginfo-3.10.20-150400.4.115.1 * python310-base-debuginfo-3.10.20-150400.4.115.2 * python310-tools-3.10.20-150400.4.115.2 * python310-tk-debuginfo-3.10.20-150400.4.115.1 * python310-idle-3.10.20-150400.4.115.1 * python310-debugsource-3.10.20-150400.4.115.1 * python310-curses-3.10.20-150400.4.115.1 * python310-tk-3.10.20-150400.4.115.1 * python310-dbm-3.10.20-150400.4.115.1 * python310-dbm-debuginfo-3.10.20-150400.4.115.1 * python310-devel-3.10.20-150400.4.115.2 * libpython3_10-1_0-3.10.20-150400.4.115.2 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 (ppc64le x86_64) * libpython3_10-1_0-debuginfo-3.10.20-150400.4.115.2 * python310-base-3.10.20-150400.4.115.2 * python310-3.10.20-150400.4.115.1 * python310-debuginfo-3.10.20-150400.4.115.1 * python310-core-debugsource-3.10.20-150400.4.115.2 * python310-curses-debuginfo-3.10.20-150400.4.115.1 * python310-tools-3.10.20-150400.4.115.2 * python310-tk-debuginfo-3.10.20-150400.4.115.1 * python310-idle-3.10.20-150400.4.115.1 * python310-devel-3.10.20-150400.4.115.2 * python310-debugsource-3.10.20-150400.4.115.1 * python310-curses-3.10.20-150400.4.115.1 * python310-tk-3.10.20-150400.4.115.1 * python310-dbm-3.10.20-150400.4.115.1 * python310-dbm-debuginfo-3.10.20-150400.4.115.1 * python310-base-debuginfo-3.10.20-150400.4.115.2 * libpython3_10-1_0-3.10.20-150400.4.115.2 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 (aarch64 x86_64) * python310-3.10.20-150400.4.115.1 * python310-debuginfo-3.10.20-150400.4.115.1 * python310-base-3.10.20-150400.4.115.2 * python310-core-debugsource-3.10.20-150400.4.115.2 * python310-base-debuginfo-3.10.20-150400.4.115.2 * python310-curses-debuginfo-3.10.20-150400.4.115.1 * libpython3_10-1_0-debuginfo-3.10.20-150400.4.115.2 * python310-tools-3.10.20-150400.4.115.2 * python310-tk-debuginfo-3.10.20-150400.4.115.1 * python310-idle-3.10.20-150400.4.115.1 * python310-debugsource-3.10.20-150400.4.115.1 * python310-curses-3.10.20-150400.4.115.1 * python310-tk-3.10.20-150400.4.115.1 * python310-dbm-3.10.20-150400.4.115.1 * python310-dbm-debuginfo-3.10.20-150400.4.115.1 * python310-devel-3.10.20-150400.4.115.2 * libpython3_10-1_0-3.10.20-150400.4.115.2 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-0864.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-11940.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-11972.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-15308.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-3276.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-4360.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-7210.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-7774.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-8328.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1211301 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264962 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265268 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267581 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267821 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268375 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268977 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269066 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269788 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269959 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271192 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 7 20:32:37 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 07 Aug 2026 20:32:37 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3529-1: important: Security update for ffmpeg-4 Message-ID: <178613475725.27003.12395605062361947000@de6f93cd39e4> # Security update for ffmpeg-4 Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3529-1 Release Date: 2026-08-07T14:23:26Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1268595 * bsc#1269490 * bsc#1272752 * bsc#1272754 * bsc#1272758 * bsc#1272765 * bsc#1272768 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-12706 * CVE-2026-64830 * CVE-2026-64832 * CVE-2026-64835 * CVE-2026-66038 * CVE-2026-66039 * CVE-2026-8461 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-12706 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-12706 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64830 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64830 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64830 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-64830 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64832 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64832 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64832 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-64832 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64835 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64835 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64835 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-64835 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-66038 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-66038 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-66038 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-66038 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-66038 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-66039 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-66039 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-66039 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-66039 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-66039 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-8461 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-8461 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-8461 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * openSUSE Leap 15.4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 An update that solves seven vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for ffmpeg-4 fixes the following issues: Update to release 4.4.8. * CVE-2026-8461: out-of-bounds write in the MagicYUV decoder can lead to denial of service or remote code execution (bsc#1269490). * CVE-2026-12706: heap use-after-free read in the RASC video decoder can lead to denial of service (bsc#1268595). * CVE-2026-64830: heap buffer overflow in the VobSub subtitle demuxer can lead to arbitrary code execution (bsc#1272752). * CVE-2026-64832: double-free in the NVIDIA NVDEC hardware decoder can lead to can lead to memory corruption (bsc#1272754). * CVE-2026-64835: out-of-bounds memory access in the ADX audio decoder can lead to information disclosure and memory corruption (bsc#1272758). * CVE-2026-66038: exposure of uninitialized heap memory by the LCL/ZLIB video decoder can lead to sensitive information disclosure (bsc#1272768). * CVE-2026-66039: signed integer overflow in the MACE6 audio decoder can lead to heap corruption and arbitrary code execution (bsc#1272765). Other updates and bugfixes: * Release 4.4.8 * Various bug fixes to codecs * avcodec/magicyuv: Fix 1 line MEDIAN slices * avcodec/magicyuv: Expand the `s->interlaced` slice-height sanity check * avcodec/magicyuv: reject `slice_height` misaligned with chroma vshift * Address build failure on s390x. ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP4-LTSS-2026-3529=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP4-2026-3529=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP4-LTSS-2026-3529=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP4-ESPOS-2026-3529=1 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3529=1 ## Package List: * openSUSE Leap 15.4 (aarch64 i586 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * libswscale5_9-debuginfo-4.4.8-150400.3.72.1 * libswresample3_9-4.4.8-150400.3.72.1 * ffmpeg-4-libavutil-devel-4.4.8-150400.3.72.1 * ffmpeg-4-4.4.8-150400.3.72.1 * libpostproc55_9-4.4.8-150400.3.72.1 * ffmpeg-4-libavdevice-devel-4.4.8-150400.3.72.1 * ffmpeg-4-libavfilter-devel-4.4.8-150400.3.72.1 * libavdevice58_13-4.4.8-150400.3.72.1 * libavfilter7_110-4.4.8-150400.3.72.1 * ffmpeg-4-debuginfo-4.4.8-150400.3.72.1 * ffmpeg-4-libswresample-devel-4.4.8-150400.3.72.1 * libavformat58_76-debuginfo-4.4.8-150400.3.72.1 * ffmpeg-4-libavcodec-devel-4.4.8-150400.3.72.1 * libavfilter7_110-debuginfo-4.4.8-150400.3.72.1 * ffmpeg-4-debugsource-4.4.8-150400.3.72.1 * ffmpeg-4-libavresample-devel-4.4.8-150400.3.72.1 * ffmpeg-4-libavformat-devel-4.4.8-150400.3.72.1 * ffmpeg-4-libpostproc-devel-4.4.8-150400.3.72.1 * libavcodec58_134-4.4.8-150400.3.72.1 * libavcodec58_134-debuginfo-4.4.8-150400.3.72.1 * libavresample4_0-4.4.8-150400.3.72.1 * libavresample4_0-debuginfo-4.4.8-150400.3.72.1 * libavutil56_70-debuginfo-4.4.8-150400.3.72.1 * libpostproc55_9-debuginfo-4.4.8-150400.3.72.1 * libswscale5_9-4.4.8-150400.3.72.1 * ffmpeg-4-private-devel-4.4.8-150400.3.72.1 * ffmpeg-4-libswscale-devel-4.4.8-150400.3.72.1 * libavdevice58_13-debuginfo-4.4.8-150400.3.72.1 * libswresample3_9-debuginfo-4.4.8-150400.3.72.1 * libavformat58_76-4.4.8-150400.3.72.1 * libavutil56_70-4.4.8-150400.3.72.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 (aarch64_ilp32) * libavresample4_0-64bit-4.4.8-150400.3.72.1 * libswresample3_9-64bit-debuginfo-4.4.8-150400.3.72.1 * libavdevice58_13-64bit-debuginfo-4.4.8-150400.3.72.1 * libavformat58_76-64bit-4.4.8-150400.3.72.1 * libavcodec58_134-64bit-4.4.8-150400.3.72.1 * libavformat58_76-64bit-debuginfo-4.4.8-150400.3.72.1 * libavfilter7_110-64bit-debuginfo-4.4.8-150400.3.72.1 * libswresample3_9-64bit-4.4.8-150400.3.72.1 * libavutil56_70-64bit-4.4.8-150400.3.72.1 * libpostproc55_9-64bit-4.4.8-150400.3.72.1 * libpostproc55_9-64bit-debuginfo-4.4.8-150400.3.72.1 * libavutil56_70-64bit-debuginfo-4.4.8-150400.3.72.1 * libavfilter7_110-64bit-4.4.8-150400.3.72.1 * libavdevice58_13-64bit-4.4.8-150400.3.72.1 * libswscale5_9-64bit-debuginfo-4.4.8-150400.3.72.1 * libswscale5_9-64bit-4.4.8-150400.3.72.1 * libavcodec58_134-64bit-debuginfo-4.4.8-150400.3.72.1 * libavresample4_0-64bit-debuginfo-4.4.8-150400.3.72.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 (x86_64) * libavcodec58_134-32bit-4.4.8-150400.3.72.1 * libswresample3_9-32bit-4.4.8-150400.3.72.1 * libswscale5_9-32bit-debuginfo-4.4.8-150400.3.72.1 * libswscale5_9-32bit-4.4.8-150400.3.72.1 * libavformat58_76-32bit-4.4.8-150400.3.72.1 * libavresample4_0-32bit-4.4.8-150400.3.72.1 * libavresample4_0-32bit-debuginfo-4.4.8-150400.3.72.1 * libswresample3_9-32bit-debuginfo-4.4.8-150400.3.72.1 * libavdevice58_13-32bit-debuginfo-4.4.8-150400.3.72.1 * libavutil56_70-32bit-debuginfo-4.4.8-150400.3.72.1 * libavfilter7_110-32bit-4.4.8-150400.3.72.1 * libpostproc55_9-32bit-4.4.8-150400.3.72.1 * libavfilter7_110-32bit-debuginfo-4.4.8-150400.3.72.1 * libavutil56_70-32bit-4.4.8-150400.3.72.1 * libavdevice58_13-32bit-4.4.8-150400.3.72.1 * libpostproc55_9-32bit-debuginfo-4.4.8-150400.3.72.1 * libavcodec58_134-32bit-debuginfo-4.4.8-150400.3.72.1 * libavformat58_76-32bit-debuginfo-4.4.8-150400.3.72.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 (ppc64le x86_64) * libswresample3_9-4.4.8-150400.3.72.1 * libavformat58_76-debuginfo-4.4.8-150400.3.72.1 * libavutil56_70-debuginfo-4.4.8-150400.3.72.1 * libavformat58_76-4.4.8-150400.3.72.1 * libpostproc55_9-debuginfo-4.4.8-150400.3.72.1 * ffmpeg-4-debugsource-4.4.8-150400.3.72.1 * libswresample3_9-debuginfo-4.4.8-150400.3.72.1 * libavutil56_70-4.4.8-150400.3.72.1 * libpostproc55_9-4.4.8-150400.3.72.1 * libavcodec58_134-4.4.8-150400.3.72.1 * ffmpeg-4-debuginfo-4.4.8-150400.3.72.1 * libavcodec58_134-debuginfo-4.4.8-150400.3.72.1 * libswscale5_9-4.4.8-150400.3.72.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 (aarch64 x86_64) * libswresample3_9-4.4.8-150400.3.72.1 * libavformat58_76-debuginfo-4.4.8-150400.3.72.1 * libavutil56_70-debuginfo-4.4.8-150400.3.72.1 * libpostproc55_9-debuginfo-4.4.8-150400.3.72.1 * libavformat58_76-4.4.8-150400.3.72.1 * ffmpeg-4-debugsource-4.4.8-150400.3.72.1 * libswresample3_9-debuginfo-4.4.8-150400.3.72.1 * libavutil56_70-4.4.8-150400.3.72.1 * libpostproc55_9-4.4.8-150400.3.72.1 * libavcodec58_134-4.4.8-150400.3.72.1 * ffmpeg-4-debuginfo-4.4.8-150400.3.72.1 * libavcodec58_134-debuginfo-4.4.8-150400.3.72.1 * libswscale5_9-4.4.8-150400.3.72.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * libswresample3_9-4.4.8-150400.3.72.1 * libavformat58_76-debuginfo-4.4.8-150400.3.72.1 * libavutil56_70-debuginfo-4.4.8-150400.3.72.1 * libpostproc55_9-debuginfo-4.4.8-150400.3.72.1 * libavformat58_76-4.4.8-150400.3.72.1 * ffmpeg-4-debugsource-4.4.8-150400.3.72.1 * libswresample3_9-debuginfo-4.4.8-150400.3.72.1 * libswscale5_9-4.4.8-150400.3.72.1 * libpostproc55_9-4.4.8-150400.3.72.1 * libavcodec58_134-4.4.8-150400.3.72.1 * ffmpeg-4-debuginfo-4.4.8-150400.3.72.1 * libavcodec58_134-debuginfo-4.4.8-150400.3.72.1 * libavutil56_70-4.4.8-150400.3.72.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 (aarch64 x86_64) * libswresample3_9-4.4.8-150400.3.72.1 * libavformat58_76-debuginfo-4.4.8-150400.3.72.1 * libavutil56_70-debuginfo-4.4.8-150400.3.72.1 * libpostproc55_9-debuginfo-4.4.8-150400.3.72.1 * ffmpeg-4-debugsource-4.4.8-150400.3.72.1 * libswresample3_9-debuginfo-4.4.8-150400.3.72.1 * libavutil56_70-4.4.8-150400.3.72.1 * libpostproc55_9-4.4.8-150400.3.72.1 * ffmpeg-4-debuginfo-4.4.8-150400.3.72.1 * libavcodec58_134-4.4.8-150400.3.72.1 * libavformat58_76-4.4.8-150400.3.72.1 * libavcodec58_134-debuginfo-4.4.8-150400.3.72.1 * libswscale5_9-4.4.8-150400.3.72.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-12706.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64830.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64832.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64835.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-66038.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-66039.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-8461.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268595 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269490 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272752 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272754 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272758 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272765 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272768 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 7 20:33:35 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 07 Aug 2026 20:33:35 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3528-1: important: Security update for azure-storage-azcopy Message-ID: <178613481502.27003.3600599576877835344@de6f93cd39e4> # Security update for azure-storage-azcopy Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3528-1 Release Date: 2026-08-07T14:20:23Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1266657 * bsc#1272123 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-39821 * CVE-2026-56852 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-39821 ( SUSE ): 9.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-39821 ( SUSE ): 7.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-39821 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-39821 ( NVD ): 9.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-56852 ( SUSE ): 6.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-56852 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-56852 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H Affected Products: * openSUSE Leap 15.4 * Public Cloud Module 15-SP4 * Public Cloud Module 15-SP5 * Public Cloud Module 15-SP6 * Public Cloud Module 15-SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 * SUSE Manager Proxy 4.3 * SUSE Manager Retail Branch Server 4.3 * SUSE Manager Server 4.3 An update that solves two vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for azure-storage-azcopy fixes the following issues: Update to 10.32.6. Security issues fixed: * CVE-2026-39821: golang.org/x/net/idna: failure to reject ASCII-only Punycode-encoded labels allows for validation bypass and privilege escalation (bsc#1266657). * CVE-2026-56852: golang.org/x/text/unicode/norm: improper handling of truncated/invalid UTF-8 input can lead to infinite loop (bsc#1272123). Other updates and bugfixes: * Version 10.32.6: * Run `go mod tidy` * Merge tag `v10.32.4` into release/fips * Merge `remote-tracking` branch `origin/wendi/10.32.5` into `release/fips` * Merge branch `main` into `wendi/10.32.5` * TASK 38260338: Updated the release pipeline to produce Linux builds capable of complying with the FIPS 140-3 standard. (#3488) * Bump Go toolchain and security-relevant dependencies (#3486) * stylistic changes from copilot :) * Update `golang.org/x/text` to v0.40.0 * Update `golang.org/x/net` to v0.57.0 * Version 10.32.5: * Create new patch release * Merge branch `main` into `seanmcc/bump-deps-2026-06` * Ensure get/set ACLs are on URLs with paths (#3453) * Print out help command on just `azcopy` (#3485) * Bump Go toolchain and security-relevant dependencies * Centralize HTTP client into a shared global instance (#3436) * Remove 0-padding in mode with SetUID (#3467) * Updated `trivy` dependency to known safe version (#3421) ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * Public Cloud Module 15-SP6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Public-Cloud-15-SP6-2026-3528=1 * Public Cloud Module 15-SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Public-Cloud-15-SP4-2026-3528=1 * Public Cloud Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Public-Cloud-15-SP7-2026-3528=1 * Public Cloud Module 15-SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Public-Cloud-15-SP5-2026-3528=1 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3528=1 ## Package List: * Public Cloud Module 15-SP7 (aarch64 ppc64le x86_64) * azure-storage-azcopy-10.32.6-150400.9.16.2 * Public Cloud Module 15-SP5 (aarch64 ppc64le x86_64) * azure-storage-azcopy-10.32.6-150400.9.16.2 * Public Cloud Module 15-SP4 (aarch64 ppc64le x86_64) * azure-storage-azcopy-10.32.6-150400.9.16.2 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 (aarch64 ppc64le x86_64) * azure-storage-azcopy-10.32.6-150400.9.16.2 * Public Cloud Module 15-SP6 (aarch64 ppc64le x86_64) * azure-storage-azcopy-10.32.6-150400.9.16.2 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-39821.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-56852.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266657 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272123 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 7 20:34:30 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 07 Aug 2026 20:34:30 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3527-1: moderate: Security update for gstreamer-plugins-bad Message-ID: <178613487075.27003.678891684552101864@de6f93cd39e4> # Security update for gstreamer-plugins-bad Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3527-1 Release Date: 2026-08-07T14:17:46Z Rating: moderate References: * bsc#1268394 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-52718 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-52718 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52718 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H Affected Products: * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 * Desktop Applications Module 15-SP7 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 * SUSE Package Hub 15 15-SP7 An update that solves one vulnerability can now be installed. ## Description: This update for gstreamer-plugins-bad fixes the following issue: * CVE-2026-52718: byte count instead of a bit count in gst_av1_parser_parse_tile_list_obu() can cause parser desynchronization and an application crash (bsc#1268394). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * Desktop Applications Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Desktop-Applications-15-SP7-2026-3527=1 * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Basesystem-15-SP7-2026-3527=1 * SUSE Package Hub 15 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Packagehub-Subpackages-15-SP7-2026-3527=1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3527=1 ## Package List: * openSUSE Leap 15.6 (aarch64 i586 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * typelib-1_0-GstPlay-1_0-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * typelib-1_0-GstAnalytics-1_0-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * typelib-1_0-GstVulkanXCB-1_0-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgstplay-1_0-0-debuginfo-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * typelib-1_0-GstVa-1_0-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgstbadaudio-1_0-0-debuginfo-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * typelib-1_0-GstTranscoder-1_0-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgstwebrtcnice-1_0-0-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * gstreamer-plugins-bad-debuginfo-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgstdxva-1_0-0-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgstva-1_0-0-debuginfo-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgstsctp-1_0-0-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgstbasecamerabinsrc-1_0-0-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * gstreamer-plugins-bad-devel-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgstdxva-1_0-0-debuginfo-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * typelib-1_0-GstVulkan-1_0-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * typelib-1_0-GstBadAudio-1_0-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgstisoff-1_0-0-debuginfo-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * gstreamer-plugins-bad-chromaprint-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgstplayer-1_0-0-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgstwebrtcnice-1_0-0-debuginfo-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgstcodecparsers-1_0-0-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgstsctp-1_0-0-debuginfo-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgstmpegts-1_0-0-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgstanalytics-1_0-0-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgstanalytics-1_0-0-debuginfo-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgstadaptivedemux-1_0-0-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * typelib-1_0-GstDxva-1_0-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * typelib-1_0-GstMse-1_0-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * typelib-1_0-GstCodecs-1_0-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgstphotography-1_0-0-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgstvulkan-1_0-0-debuginfo-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgstisoff-1_0-0-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgstmse-1_0-0-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgstmse-1_0-0-debuginfo-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgstva-1_0-0-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgstmpegts-1_0-0-debuginfo-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgstwayland-1_0-0-debuginfo-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgsturidownloader-1_0-0-debuginfo-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgstinsertbin-1_0-0-debuginfo-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * gstreamer-plugins-bad-debugsource-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * gstreamer-plugins-bad-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgstwebrtc-1_0-0-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * typelib-1_0-CudaGst-1_0-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgstplay-1_0-0-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgsttranscoder-1_0-0-debuginfo-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * typelib-1_0-GstVulkanWayland-1_0-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgstvulkan-1_0-0-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgsturidownloader-1_0-0-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * typelib-1_0-GstPlayer-1_0-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * typelib-1_0-GstWebRTC-1_0-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgstcodecparsers-1_0-0-debuginfo-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgstcodecs-1_0-0-debuginfo-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgstcodecs-1_0-0-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * gstreamer-plugins-bad-chromaprint-debuginfo-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgstbasecamerabinsrc-1_0-0-debuginfo-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgstcuda-1_0-0-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * typelib-1_0-GstMpegts-1_0-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgstwayland-1_0-0-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * gstreamer-transcoder-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgstphotography-1_0-0-debuginfo-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgstplayer-1_0-0-debuginfo-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * gstreamer-transcoder-debuginfo-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgstinsertbin-1_0-0-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgstadaptivedemux-1_0-0-debuginfo-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgstcuda-1_0-0-debuginfo-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgstbadaudio-1_0-0-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgstwebrtc-1_0-0-debuginfo-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgsttranscoder-1_0-0-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * typelib-1_0-GstCuda-1_0-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * typelib-1_0-GstInsertBin-1_0-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * gstreamer-transcoder-devel-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 (aarch64_ilp32) * libgstphotography-1_0-0-64bit-debuginfo-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgstwayland-1_0-0-64bit-debuginfo-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgstadaptivedemux-1_0-0-64bit-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgstdxva-1_0-0-64bit-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgstmse-1_0-0-64bit-debuginfo-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgstbasecamerabinsrc-1_0-0-64bit-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgstvulkan-1_0-0-64bit-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgstcuda-1_0-0-64bit-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgstva-1_0-0-64bit-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgstmpegts-1_0-0-64bit-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgstisoff-1_0-0-64bit-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgsttranscoder-1_0-0-64bit-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgstbasecamerabinsrc-1_0-0-64bit-debuginfo-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgstinsertbin-1_0-0-64bit-debuginfo-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgstcodecparsers-1_0-0-64bit-debuginfo-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgstanalytics-1_0-0-64bit-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgstisoff-1_0-0-64bit-debuginfo-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgstsctp-1_0-0-64bit-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgstva-1_0-0-64bit-debuginfo-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgstanalytics-1_0-0-64bit-debuginfo-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgstwayland-1_0-0-64bit-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgstvulkan-1_0-0-64bit-debuginfo-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgstwebrtcnice-1_0-0-64bit-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgstbadaudio-1_0-0-64bit-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgstsctp-1_0-0-64bit-debuginfo-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * gstreamer-plugins-bad-64bit-debuginfo-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgstmse-1_0-0-64bit-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgstinsertbin-1_0-0-64bit-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgstcodecparsers-1_0-0-64bit-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgstmpegts-1_0-0-64bit-debuginfo-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgstwebrtc-1_0-0-64bit-debuginfo-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgsttranscoder-1_0-0-64bit-debuginfo-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgstcodecs-1_0-0-64bit-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgstbadaudio-1_0-0-64bit-debuginfo-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * gstreamer-plugins-bad-64bit-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgstadaptivedemux-1_0-0-64bit-debuginfo-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgsturidownloader-1_0-0-64bit-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgstplayer-1_0-0-64bit-debuginfo-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgstcuda-1_0-0-64bit-debuginfo-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * gstreamer-plugins-bad-chromaprint-64bit-debuginfo-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgstplay-1_0-0-64bit-debuginfo-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * gstreamer-plugins-bad-chromaprint-64bit-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgstdxva-1_0-0-64bit-debuginfo-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgstwebrtcnice-1_0-0-64bit-debuginfo-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgstcodecs-1_0-0-64bit-debuginfo-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgstphotography-1_0-0-64bit-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgstplay-1_0-0-64bit-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgstwebrtc-1_0-0-64bit-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgsturidownloader-1_0-0-64bit-debuginfo-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgstplayer-1_0-0-64bit-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 (x86_64) * libgstvulkan-1_0-0-32bit-debuginfo-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgstdxva-1_0-0-32bit-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgstanalytics-1_0-0-32bit-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgstvulkan-1_0-0-32bit-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgstisoff-1_0-0-32bit-debuginfo-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * gstreamer-plugins-bad-chromaprint-32bit-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgstwayland-1_0-0-32bit-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgstmse-1_0-0-32bit-debuginfo-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgstplayer-1_0-0-32bit-debuginfo-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgstva-1_0-0-32bit-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgstwebrtcnice-1_0-0-32bit-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgstwebrtc-1_0-0-32bit-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgstcodecs-1_0-0-32bit-debuginfo-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgstva-1_0-0-32bit-debuginfo-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * gstreamer-plugins-bad-32bit-debuginfo-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgstbadaudio-1_0-0-32bit-debuginfo-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgsttranscoder-1_0-0-32bit-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgstdxva-1_0-0-32bit-debuginfo-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgstcodecparsers-1_0-0-32bit-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgstbasecamerabinsrc-1_0-0-32bit-debuginfo-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgstisoff-1_0-0-32bit-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgstcuda-1_0-0-32bit-debuginfo-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgstmpegts-1_0-0-32bit-debuginfo-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgstinsertbin-1_0-0-32bit-debuginfo-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgstanalytics-1_0-0-32bit-debuginfo-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgstbasecamerabinsrc-1_0-0-32bit-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * gstreamer-plugins-bad-chromaprint-32bit-debuginfo-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgstphotography-1_0-0-32bit-debuginfo-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgstphotography-1_0-0-32bit-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgstwayland-1_0-0-32bit-debuginfo-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgstplay-1_0-0-32bit-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgstplayer-1_0-0-32bit-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgstadaptivedemux-1_0-0-32bit-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgstplay-1_0-0-32bit-debuginfo-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgstadaptivedemux-1_0-0-32bit-debuginfo-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgstcodecparsers-1_0-0-32bit-debuginfo-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgstwebrtc-1_0-0-32bit-debuginfo-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgstwebrtcnice-1_0-0-32bit-debuginfo-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgstsctp-1_0-0-32bit-debuginfo-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgstcodecs-1_0-0-32bit-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgsturidownloader-1_0-0-32bit-debuginfo-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgstcuda-1_0-0-32bit-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * gstreamer-plugins-bad-32bit-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgsturidownloader-1_0-0-32bit-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgsttranscoder-1_0-0-32bit-debuginfo-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgstmpegts-1_0-0-32bit-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgstinsertbin-1_0-0-32bit-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgstsctp-1_0-0-32bit-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgstbadaudio-1_0-0-32bit-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgstmse-1_0-0-32bit-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 (noarch) * gstreamer-plugins-bad-lang-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * SUSE Package Hub 15 15-SP7 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * gstreamer-plugins-bad-debuginfo-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgsttranscoder-1_0-0-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgsttranscoder-1_0-0-debuginfo-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * gstreamer-plugins-bad-debugsource-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * Desktop Applications Module 15-SP7 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * typelib-1_0-GstPlay-1_0-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * typelib-1_0-GstAnalytics-1_0-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * typelib-1_0-GstVa-1_0-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgstbasecamerabinsrc-1_0-0-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgstbadaudio-1_0-0-debuginfo-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgstwebrtcnice-1_0-0-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * gstreamer-plugins-bad-debuginfo-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgstva-1_0-0-debuginfo-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgstdxva-1_0-0-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgstsctp-1_0-0-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * gstreamer-plugins-bad-devel-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgstdxva-1_0-0-debuginfo-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgstisoff-1_0-0-debuginfo-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgstwebrtcnice-1_0-0-debuginfo-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgstcodecparsers-1_0-0-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgstsctp-1_0-0-debuginfo-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgstmpegts-1_0-0-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgstanalytics-1_0-0-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgstanalytics-1_0-0-debuginfo-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgstadaptivedemux-1_0-0-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * typelib-1_0-GstDxva-1_0-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * typelib-1_0-GstMse-1_0-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * typelib-1_0-GstCodecs-1_0-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgstvulkan-1_0-0-debuginfo-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgstmse-1_0-0-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgstisoff-1_0-0-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgstva-1_0-0-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgstmse-1_0-0-debuginfo-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgstmpegts-1_0-0-debuginfo-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgstwayland-1_0-0-debuginfo-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgsturidownloader-1_0-0-debuginfo-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgstinsertbin-1_0-0-debuginfo-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * gstreamer-plugins-bad-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * gstreamer-plugins-bad-debugsource-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgstwebrtc-1_0-0-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * typelib-1_0-CudaGst-1_0-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgstvulkan-1_0-0-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgsturidownloader-1_0-0-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * typelib-1_0-GstPlayer-1_0-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * typelib-1_0-GstWebRTC-1_0-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgstcodecparsers-1_0-0-debuginfo-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgstcodecs-1_0-0-debuginfo-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgstbasecamerabinsrc-1_0-0-debuginfo-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgstcodecs-1_0-0-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgstinsertbin-1_0-0-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * typelib-1_0-GstBadAudio-1_0-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgstcuda-1_0-0-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgstcuda-1_0-0-debuginfo-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * typelib-1_0-GstMpegts-1_0-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgstwayland-1_0-0-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgstadaptivedemux-1_0-0-debuginfo-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgstbadaudio-1_0-0-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgstwebrtc-1_0-0-debuginfo-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * typelib-1_0-GstCuda-1_0-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * typelib-1_0-GstInsertBin-1_0-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * Desktop Applications Module 15-SP7 (noarch) * gstreamer-plugins-bad-lang-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * libgstplay-1_0-0-debuginfo-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * gstreamer-plugins-bad-debugsource-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * gstreamer-plugins-bad-debuginfo-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgstphotography-1_0-0-debuginfo-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgstplayer-1_0-0-debuginfo-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgstphotography-1_0-0-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgstplay-1_0-0-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgsttranscoder-1_0-0-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgsttranscoder-1_0-0-debuginfo-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 * libgstplayer-1_0-0-1.24.0-150600.4.12.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52718.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268394 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 7 20:35:36 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 07 Aug 2026 20:35:36 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3526-1: important: Security update for libssh2_org Message-ID: <178613493602.27003.12328943451562479513@de6f93cd39e4> # Security update for libssh2_org Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3526-1 Release Date: 2026-08-07T13:09:58Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1263890 * bsc#1268546 * bsc#1269567 * bsc#1269568 * bsc#1272734 * bsc#1272735 * bsc#1272736 * bsc#1272737 Cross-References: * CVE-2025-15661 * CVE-2026-58050 * CVE-2026-58051 * CVE-2026-66032 * CVE-2026-66033 * CVE-2026-66034 * CVE-2026-66035 * CVE-2026-7598 CVSS scores: * CVE-2025-15661 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-15661 ( NVD ): 8.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2025-15661 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-15661 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-58050 ( SUSE ): 9.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-58050 ( SUSE ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-58050 ( NVD ): 8.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-58050 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-58050 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-58051 ( SUSE ): 8.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-58051 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-58051 ( NVD ): 8.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-58051 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-66032 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-66032 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-66032 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-66032 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-66033 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-66033 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-66033 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-66033 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-66034 ( SUSE ): 7.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-66034 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-66034 ( NVD ): 7.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-66034 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-66035 ( SUSE ): 7.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-66035 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-66035 ( NVD ): 7.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-66035 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-7598 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-7598 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-7598 ( NVD ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-7598 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-7598 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.3 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.3 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 An update that solves eight vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for libssh2_org fixes the following issues: * CVE-2025-15661: out-of-bounds heap read vulnerability in the `sftp_symlink()` function in `src/sftp.c` (bsc#1268546). * CVE-2026-7598: integer overflow in function `userauth_password` of file `src/userauth.c` (bsc#1263890). * CVE-2026-58050: heap buffer overflow due to missing bounds check in attribute count of publickey-subsystem response (bsc#1269568). * CVE-2026-58051: uninitialized pointer freed when malformed responses are sent by an SSH server (bsc#1269567). * CVE-2026-66032: arbitrary code execution via double-free in SFTP session (bsc#1272737). * CVE-2026-66033: denial of service via integer underflow in AES-GCM cipher negotiation (bsc#1272736). * CVE-2026-66034: information disclosure and potential arbitrary code execution via heap out-of-bounds read (bsc#1272735). * CVE-2026-66035: arbitrary code execution via heap buffer overflow during SSH negotiation (bsc#1272734). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-5.5-2026-3526=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP5-LTSS-2026-3526=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP5-2026-3526=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP4-LTSS-2026-3526=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP4-2026-3526=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP5-ESPOS-2026-3526=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-5.4-2026-3526=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-5.4-2026-3526=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP4-ESPOS-2026-3526=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP5-LTSS-2026-3526=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP4-LTSS-2026-3526=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.3 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-5.3-2026-3526=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.3 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-5.3-2026-3526=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 (aarch64 x86_64) * libssh2_org-debugsource-1.11.0-150200.9.8.1 * libssh2-1-1.11.0-150200.9.8.1 * libssh2-1-debuginfo-1.11.0-150200.9.8.1 * libssh2-devel-1.11.0-150200.9.8.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * libssh2-1-1.11.0-150200.9.8.1 * libssh2-devel-1.11.0-150200.9.8.1 * libssh2-1-debuginfo-1.11.0-150200.9.8.1 * libssh2_org-debugsource-1.11.0-150200.9.8.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS (x86_64) * libssh2-1-32bit-1.11.0-150200.9.8.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 (ppc64le x86_64) * libssh2_org-debugsource-1.11.0-150200.9.8.1 * libssh2-1-1.11.0-150200.9.8.1 * libssh2-1-debuginfo-1.11.0-150200.9.8.1 * libssh2-devel-1.11.0-150200.9.8.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 (x86_64) * libssh2-1-32bit-1.11.0-150200.9.8.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.4 (aarch64 s390x x86_64) * libssh2-1-1.11.0-150200.9.8.1 * libssh2-1-debuginfo-1.11.0-150200.9.8.1 * libssh2_org-debugsource-1.11.0-150200.9.8.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.4 (aarch64 s390x x86_64) * libssh2-1-1.11.0-150200.9.8.1 * libssh2-1-debuginfo-1.11.0-150200.9.8.1 * libssh2_org-debugsource-1.11.0-150200.9.8.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 (aarch64 x86_64) * libssh2_org-debugsource-1.11.0-150200.9.8.1 * libssh2-1-1.11.0-150200.9.8.1 * libssh2-1-debuginfo-1.11.0-150200.9.8.1 * libssh2-devel-1.11.0-150200.9.8.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 (x86_64) * libssh2-1-32bit-1.11.0-150200.9.8.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.3 (aarch64 s390x x86_64) * libssh2-1-1.11.0-150200.9.8.1 * libssh2-1-debuginfo-1.11.0-150200.9.8.1 * libssh2_org-debugsource-1.11.0-150200.9.8.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.3 (aarch64 s390x x86_64) * libssh2-1-1.11.0-150200.9.8.1 * libssh2-1-debuginfo-1.11.0-150200.9.8.1 * libssh2_org-debugsource-1.11.0-150200.9.8.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * libssh2-1-debuginfo-1.11.0-150200.9.8.1 * libssh2_org-debugsource-1.11.0-150200.9.8.1 * libssh2-1-1.11.0-150200.9.8.1 * libssh2-devel-1.11.0-150200.9.8.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS (x86_64) * libssh2-1-32bit-1.11.0-150200.9.8.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 (ppc64le x86_64) * libssh2-1-debuginfo-1.11.0-150200.9.8.1 * libssh2-devel-1.11.0-150200.9.8.1 * libssh2-1-1.11.0-150200.9.8.1 * libssh2_org-debugsource-1.11.0-150200.9.8.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.5 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * libssh2-1-debuginfo-1.11.0-150200.9.8.1 * libssh2-1-1.11.0-150200.9.8.1 * libssh2_org-debugsource-1.11.0-150200.9.8.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 (aarch64 x86_64) * libssh2-1-1.11.0-150200.9.8.1 * libssh2-devel-1.11.0-150200.9.8.1 * libssh2-1-debuginfo-1.11.0-150200.9.8.1 * libssh2_org-debugsource-1.11.0-150200.9.8.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 (aarch64 x86_64) * libssh2-1-debuginfo-1.11.0-150200.9.8.1 * libssh2_org-debugsource-1.11.0-150200.9.8.1 * libssh2-1-1.11.0-150200.9.8.1 * libssh2-devel-1.11.0-150200.9.8.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 (x86_64) * libssh2-1-32bit-1.11.0-150200.9.8.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-15661.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-58050.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-58051.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-66032.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-66033.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-66034.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-66035.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-7598.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263890 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268546 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269567 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269568 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272734 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272735 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272736 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272737 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 7 20:36:26 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 07 Aug 2026 20:36:26 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3525-1: important: Security update for libssh2_org Message-ID: <178613498628.27003.8531275004546569595@de6f93cd39e4> # Security update for libssh2_org Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3525-1 Release Date: 2026-08-07T13:08:29Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1263890 * bsc#1268530 * bsc#1268546 * bsc#1269567 * bsc#1269568 * bsc#1272734 * bsc#1272735 * bsc#1272736 * bsc#1272737 Cross-References: * CVE-2025-15661 * CVE-2026-55199 * CVE-2026-58050 * CVE-2026-58051 * CVE-2026-66032 * CVE-2026-66033 * CVE-2026-66034 * CVE-2026-66035 * CVE-2026-7598 CVSS scores: * CVE-2025-15661 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-15661 ( NVD ): 8.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2025-15661 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-15661 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-55199 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-55199 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-55199 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-55199 ( NVD ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-58050 ( SUSE ): 9.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-58050 ( SUSE ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-58050 ( NVD ): 8.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-58050 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-58050 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-58051 ( SUSE ): 8.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-58051 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-58051 ( NVD ): 8.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-58051 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-66032 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-66032 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-66032 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-66032 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-66033 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-66033 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-66033 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-66033 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-66034 ( SUSE ): 7.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-66034 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-66034 ( NVD ): 7.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-66034 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-66035 ( SUSE ): 7.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-66035 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-66035 ( NVD ): 7.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-66035 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-7598 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-7598 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-7598 ( NVD ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-7598 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-7598 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 12 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS Extended Security * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 12 SP5 An update that solves nine vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for libssh2_org fixes the following issues: * CVE-2025-15661: out-of-bounds heap read vulnerability in the `sftp_symlink()` function in `src/sftp.c` (bsc#1268546). * CVE-2026-7598: integer overflow in function `userauth_password` of file `src/userauth.c` (bsc#1263890). * CVE-2026-55199: pre-authentication DoS via the `SSH_MSG_EXT_INFO` handler (bsc#1268530). * CVE-2026-58050: heap buffer overflow due to missing bounds check in attribute count of publickey-subsystem response (bsc#1269568). * CVE-2026-58051: uninitialized pointer freed when malformed responses are sent by an SSH server (bsc#1269567). * CVE-2026-66032: arbitrary code execution via double-free in SFTP session (bsc#1272737). * CVE-2026-66033: denial of service via integer underflow in AES-GCM cipher negotiation (bsc#1272736). * CVE-2026-66034: information disclosure and potential arbitrary code execution via heap out-of-bounds read (bsc#1272735). * CVE-2026-66035: arbitrary code execution via heap buffer overflow during SSH negotiation (bsc#1272734). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS Extended Security zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-SERVER-12-SP5-LTSS-EXTENDED-SECURITY-2026-3525=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-SERVER-12-SP5-LTSS-2026-3525=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * libssh2-1-debuginfo-1.11.0-29.18.1 * libssh2-devel-1.11.0-29.18.1 * libssh2-1-1.11.0-29.18.1 * libssh2_org-debugsource-1.11.0-29.18.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS (s390x x86_64) * libssh2-1-debuginfo-32bit-1.11.0-29.18.1 * libssh2-1-32bit-1.11.0-29.18.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS Extended Security (x86_64) * libssh2-1-32bit-1.11.0-29.18.1 * libssh2-devel-1.11.0-29.18.1 * libssh2-1-debuginfo-1.11.0-29.18.1 * libssh2-1-debuginfo-32bit-1.11.0-29.18.1 * libssh2-1-1.11.0-29.18.1 * libssh2_org-debugsource-1.11.0-29.18.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-15661.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-55199.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-58050.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-58051.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-66032.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-66033.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-66034.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-66035.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-7598.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263890 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268530 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268546 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269567 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269568 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272734 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272735 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272736 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272737 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 10 08:30:27 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2026 08:30:27 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3536-1: important: Security update for podman Message-ID: <178635062734.593.3610976975556648680@f24af3364f85> # Security update for podman Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3536-1 Release Date: 2026-08-07T20:09:49Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1268579 * bsc#1269471 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-55686 * CVE-2026-57231 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-55686 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-55686 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-57231 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-57231 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-57231 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N Affected Products: * Containers Module 15-SP7 * openSUSE Leap 15.5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 An update that solves two vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for podman fixes the following issues: * CVE-2026-55686: specially crafted image where the `WORKDIR` path contains a symlink allows for directory creation and ownership modification on the host filesystem (bsc#1268579). * CVE-2026-57231: specially crafted image can trick podman run into leaking host environment variables into the container (bsc#1269471). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP5-ESPOS-2026-3536=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP5-LTSS-2026-3536=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP6-LTSS-2026-3536=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP5-2026-3536=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP6-2026-3536=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP5-LTSS-2026-3536=1 * Containers Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Containers-15-SP7-2026-3536=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-5.5-2026-3536=1 * openSUSE Leap 15.5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3536=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * podman-debuginfo-4.9.5-150500.3.78.1 * podman-remote-4.9.5-150500.3.78.1 * podman-4.9.5-150500.3.78.1 * podmansh-4.9.5-150500.3.78.1 * podman-remote-debuginfo-4.9.5-150500.3.78.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS (noarch) * podman-docker-4.9.5-150500.3.78.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.5 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * podman-debuginfo-4.9.5-150500.3.78.1 * podman-remote-4.9.5-150500.3.78.1 * podman-4.9.5-150500.3.78.1 * podmansh-4.9.5-150500.3.78.1 * podman-remote-debuginfo-4.9.5-150500.3.78.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.5 (noarch) * podman-docker-4.9.5-150500.3.78.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 (aarch64 x86_64) * podman-debuginfo-4.9.5-150500.3.78.1 * podman-remote-4.9.5-150500.3.78.1 * podman-4.9.5-150500.3.78.1 * podmansh-4.9.5-150500.3.78.1 * podman-remote-debuginfo-4.9.5-150500.3.78.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 (noarch) * podman-docker-4.9.5-150500.3.78.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * podman-debuginfo-4.9.5-150500.3.78.1 * podman-remote-4.9.5-150500.3.78.1 * podman-4.9.5-150500.3.78.1 * podmansh-4.9.5-150500.3.78.1 * podman-remote-debuginfo-4.9.5-150500.3.78.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS (noarch) * podman-docker-4.9.5-150500.3.78.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.5 (aarch64 i586 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * podman-debuginfo-4.9.5-150500.3.78.1 * podman-remote-4.9.5-150500.3.78.1 * podman-4.9.5-150500.3.78.1 * podmansh-4.9.5-150500.3.78.1 * podman-remote-debuginfo-4.9.5-150500.3.78.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.5 (noarch) * podman-docker-4.9.5-150500.3.78.1 * Containers Module 15-SP7 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * podman-debuginfo-4.9.5-150500.3.78.1 * podman-remote-4.9.5-150500.3.78.1 * podman-4.9.5-150500.3.78.1 * podmansh-4.9.5-150500.3.78.1 * podman-remote-debuginfo-4.9.5-150500.3.78.1 * Containers Module 15-SP7 (noarch) * podman-docker-4.9.5-150500.3.78.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 (aarch64 x86_64) * podman-debuginfo-4.9.5-150500.3.78.1 * podman-remote-4.9.5-150500.3.78.1 * podman-4.9.5-150500.3.78.1 * podmansh-4.9.5-150500.3.78.1 * podman-remote-debuginfo-4.9.5-150500.3.78.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 (noarch) * podman-docker-4.9.5-150500.3.78.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 (ppc64le x86_64) * podman-debuginfo-4.9.5-150500.3.78.1 * podman-remote-4.9.5-150500.3.78.1 * podman-4.9.5-150500.3.78.1 * podmansh-4.9.5-150500.3.78.1 * podman-remote-debuginfo-4.9.5-150500.3.78.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 (noarch) * podman-docker-4.9.5-150500.3.78.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 (ppc64le x86_64) * podman-debuginfo-4.9.5-150500.3.78.1 * podman-remote-4.9.5-150500.3.78.1 * podman-4.9.5-150500.3.78.1 * podmansh-4.9.5-150500.3.78.1 * podman-remote-debuginfo-4.9.5-150500.3.78.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 (noarch) * podman-docker-4.9.5-150500.3.78.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-55686.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-57231.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268579 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269471 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 10 08:31:31 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2026 08:31:31 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3535-1: important: Security update for openssl-3-livepatches Message-ID: <178635069181.593.6557093820340211653@f24af3364f85> # Security update for openssl-3-livepatches Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3535-1 Release Date: 2026-08-07T20:07:20Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1271712 * bsc#1271713 Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 An update that has two security fixes can now be installed. ## Description: This update for openssl-3-livepatches fixes the following issues: * "HollowByte" DoS via attacker-controlled memory allocation (bsc#1271712, bsc#1271713). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Live-Patching-15-SP7-2026-3535=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP7 (ppc64le x86_64) * openssl-3-livepatches-0.5-150700.16.9.1 * openssl-3-livepatches-debugsource-0.5-150700.16.9.1 * openssl-3-livepatches-debuginfo-0.5-150700.16.9.1 ## References: * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271712 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271713 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 10 08:32:12 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2026 08:32:12 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3534-1: important: Security update for openssl-1_1-livepatches Message-ID: <178635073286.593.12817621926222729203@f24af3364f85> # Security update for openssl-1_1-livepatches Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3534-1 Release Date: 2026-08-07T20:05:31Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1271712 * bsc#1271713 Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 An update that has two security fixes can now be installed. ## Description: This update for openssl-1_1-livepatches fixes the following issues: * "HollowByte" DoS via attacker-controlled memory allocation (bsc#1271712, bsc#1271713). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Live-Patching-15-SP7-2026-3534=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP7 (ppc64le x86_64) * openssl-1_1-livepatches-debugsource-0.7-150700.13.9.1 * openssl-1_1-livepatches-0.7-150700.13.9.1 * openssl-1_1-livepatches-debuginfo-0.7-150700.13.9.1 ## References: * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271712 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271713 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 10 08:32:54 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2026 08:32:54 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3533-1: important: Security update for openssl-1_1-livepatches Message-ID: <178635077404.593.13506818232709897134@f24af3364f85> # Security update for openssl-1_1-livepatches Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3533-1 Release Date: 2026-08-07T20:05:24Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1271712 * bsc#1271713 Affected Products: * openSUSE Leap 15.4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.3 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 An update that has two security fixes can now be installed. ## Description: This update for openssl-1_1-livepatches fixes the following issues: * "HollowByte" DoS via attacker-controlled memory allocation (bsc#1271712, bsc#1271713). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Live-Patching-15-SP4-2026-3533=1 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3533=1 ## Package List: * openSUSE Leap 15.4 (x86_64) * openssl-1_1-livepatches-debugsource-0.7-150400.3.23.1 * openssl-1_1-livepatches-debuginfo-0.7-150400.3.23.1 * openssl-1_1-livepatches-0.7-150400.3.23.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP4 (x86_64) * openssl-1_1-livepatches-0.7-150400.3.23.1 ## References: * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271712 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271713 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 10 16:30:21 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2026 16:30:21 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3540-1: important: Security update for perl Message-ID: <178637942162.258.2340023842546653651@3294c75fe6de> # Security update for perl Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3540-1 Release Date: 2026-08-10T11:41:14Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1266304 * bsc#1268349 * bsc#1271372 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-12087 * CVE-2026-57432 * CVE-2026-8376 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-12087 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-12087 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-57432 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-57432 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-57432 ( NVD ): 8.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-57432 ( NVD ): 8.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-8376 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-8376 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-8376 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-8376 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:L Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 12 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS Extended Security * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 12 SP5 An update that solves three vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for perl fixes the following issues: * CVE-2026-8376: heap buffer overflow when compiling regular expressions with a repeated fixed string on 32-bit builds (bsc#1266304). * CVE-2026-12087: `Socket`'s `pack_ip_mreq_source()` can copy adjacent heap memory into the returned packed structure (bsc#1268349). * CVE-2026-57432: an integer overflow in `S_measure_struct` leads to an out- of-bounds heap read in `pack` and `unpack` (bsc#1271372). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-SERVER-12-SP5-LTSS-2026-3540=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS Extended Security zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-SERVER-12-SP5-LTSS-EXTENDED-SECURITY-2026-3540=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS Extended Security (x86_64) * perl-debuginfo-5.18.2-12.35.1 * perl-5.18.2-12.35.1 * perl-base-debuginfo-5.18.2-12.35.1 * perl-debuginfo-32bit-5.18.2-12.35.1 * perl-debugsource-5.18.2-12.35.1 * perl-32bit-5.18.2-12.35.1 * perl-base-5.18.2-12.35.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS Extended Security (noarch) * perl-doc-5.18.2-12.35.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * perl-debuginfo-5.18.2-12.35.1 * perl-5.18.2-12.35.1 * perl-base-debuginfo-5.18.2-12.35.1 * perl-debugsource-5.18.2-12.35.1 * perl-base-5.18.2-12.35.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS (noarch) * perl-doc-5.18.2-12.35.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS (s390x x86_64) * perl-32bit-5.18.2-12.35.1 * perl-debuginfo-32bit-5.18.2-12.35.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-12087.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-57432.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-8376.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266304 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268349 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271372 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 10 16:31:07 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2026 16:31:07 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3539-1: important: Security update for python-ujson Message-ID: <178637946734.258.17691287632946263418@3294c75fe6de> # Security update for python-ujson Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3539-1 Release Date: 2026-08-10T11:19:11Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1270301 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-44660 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-44660 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-44660 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-44660 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-44660 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H Affected Products: * Development Tools Module 15-SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 * SUSE Package Hub 15 15-SP7 An update that solves one vulnerability can now be installed. ## Description: This update for python-ujson fixes the following issue: * CVE-2026-44660: memory leak in `ujson.dump()` on write failure can lead to DoS (bsc#1270301). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Package Hub 15 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Packagehub-Subpackages-15-SP7-2026-3539=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP5-ESPOS-2026-3539=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP6-LTSS-2026-3539=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP4-ESPOS-2026-3539=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP4-LTSS-2026-3539=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP4-LTSS-2026-3539=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP5-LTSS-2026-3539=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP4-2026-3539=1 * Development Tools Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Development-Tools-15-SP7-2026-3539=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP5-2026-3539=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP6-2026-3539=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP5-LTSS-2026-3539=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 (ppc64le x86_64) * python-ujson-debuginfo-1.35-150100.3.13.1 * python3-ujson-debuginfo-1.35-150100.3.13.1 * python3-ujson-1.35-150100.3.13.1 * python-ujson-debugsource-1.35-150100.3.13.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * python-ujson-debuginfo-1.35-150100.3.13.1 * python3-ujson-debuginfo-1.35-150100.3.13.1 * python3-ujson-1.35-150100.3.13.1 * python-ujson-debugsource-1.35-150100.3.13.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 (aarch64 x86_64) * python-ujson-debuginfo-1.35-150100.3.13.1 * python3-ujson-debuginfo-1.35-150100.3.13.1 * python3-ujson-1.35-150100.3.13.1 * python-ujson-debugsource-1.35-150100.3.13.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 (aarch64 x86_64) * python3-ujson-debuginfo-1.35-150100.3.13.1 * python-ujson-debuginfo-1.35-150100.3.13.1 * python-ujson-debugsource-1.35-150100.3.13.1 * python3-ujson-1.35-150100.3.13.1 * Development Tools Module 15-SP7 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * python-ujson-debuginfo-1.35-150100.3.13.1 * python3-ujson-debuginfo-1.35-150100.3.13.1 * python3-ujson-1.35-150100.3.13.1 * python-ujson-debugsource-1.35-150100.3.13.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 (ppc64le x86_64) * python-ujson-debuginfo-1.35-150100.3.13.1 * python3-ujson-debuginfo-1.35-150100.3.13.1 * python3-ujson-1.35-150100.3.13.1 * python-ujson-debugsource-1.35-150100.3.13.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 (ppc64le x86_64) * python-ujson-debuginfo-1.35-150100.3.13.1 * python3-ujson-debuginfo-1.35-150100.3.13.1 * python3-ujson-1.35-150100.3.13.1 * python-ujson-debugsource-1.35-150100.3.13.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 (aarch64 x86_64) * python3-ujson-debuginfo-1.35-150100.3.13.1 * python-ujson-debuginfo-1.35-150100.3.13.1 * python-ujson-debugsource-1.35-150100.3.13.1 * python3-ujson-1.35-150100.3.13.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * python-ujson-debuginfo-1.35-150100.3.13.1 * python3-ujson-debuginfo-1.35-150100.3.13.1 * python3-ujson-1.35-150100.3.13.1 * python-ujson-debugsource-1.35-150100.3.13.1 * SUSE Package Hub 15 15-SP7 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * python-ujson-debuginfo-1.35-150100.3.13.1 * python2-ujson-debuginfo-1.35-150100.3.13.1 * python2-ujson-1.35-150100.3.13.1 * python-ujson-debugsource-1.35-150100.3.13.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * python3-ujson-debuginfo-1.35-150100.3.13.1 * python-ujson-debuginfo-1.35-150100.3.13.1 * python-ujson-debugsource-1.35-150100.3.13.1 * python3-ujson-1.35-150100.3.13.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 (aarch64 x86_64) * python3-ujson-debuginfo-1.35-150100.3.13.1 * python-ujson-debuginfo-1.35-150100.3.13.1 * python-ujson-debugsource-1.35-150100.3.13.1 * python3-ujson-1.35-150100.3.13.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-44660.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270301 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 10 16:31:46 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2026 16:31:46 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3538-1: important: Security update for gd Message-ID: <178637950650.258.16707693569988624288@3294c75fe6de> # Security update for gd Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3538-1 Release Date: 2026-08-10T11:04:19Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1273101 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-9672 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-9672 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:L Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 12 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS Extended Security * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 12 SP5 An update that solves one vulnerability can now be installed. ## Description: This update for gd fixes the following issue: * CVE-2026-9672: security issues in `libgd` (bsc#1273101). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS Extended Security zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-SERVER-12-SP5-LTSS-EXTENDED-SECURITY-2026-3538=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-SERVER-12-SP5-LTSS-2026-3538=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * gd-devel-2.1.0-24.25.1 * gd-debugsource-2.1.0-24.25.1 * gd-2.1.0-24.25.1 * gd-debuginfo-2.1.0-24.25.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS Extended Security (x86_64) * gd-devel-2.1.0-24.25.1 * gd-debugsource-2.1.0-24.25.1 * gd-debuginfo-2.1.0-24.25.1 * gd-2.1.0-24.25.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-9672.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273101 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 10 16:32:32 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2026 16:32:32 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3537-1: important: Security update for perl-Date-Manip Message-ID: <178637955208.258.4595808425496320209@3294c75fe6de> # Security update for perl-Date-Manip Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3537-1 Release Date: 2026-08-10T10:57:25Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1273062 * bsc#1273063 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-60074 * CVE-2026-60075 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-60074 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-60074 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-60074 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-60075 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-60075 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-60075 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 12 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS Extended Security * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 12 SP5 An update that solves two vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for perl-Date-Manip fixes the following issues: * CVE-2026-60074: corrupted dates returned when processing non-ASCII decimal digits that pass the numeric range tests in check (bsc#1273063). * CVE-2026-60075: CPU exhaustion due to quadratic backtracking in the unanchored time substitution in `_parse_time` (bsc#1273062). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-SERVER-12-SP5-LTSS-2026-3537=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS Extended Security zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-SERVER-12-SP5-LTSS-EXTENDED-SECURITY-2026-3537=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS (noarch) * perl-Date-Manip-6.42-3.3.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS Extended Security (noarch) * perl-Date-Manip-6.42-3.3.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-60074.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-60075.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273062 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273063 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 10 20:30:31 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2026 20:30:31 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3548-1: important: Security update for python311 Message-ID: <178639383169.541.9536163843958038906@2ccfedc5fe8d> # Security update for python311 Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3548-1 Release Date: 2026-08-10T14:18:54Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1264962 * bsc#1265268 * bsc#1267581 * bsc#1267821 * bsc#1268375 * bsc#1268977 * bsc#1269066 * bsc#1269788 * bsc#1269959 * bsc#1271192 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-0864 * CVE-2026-11940 * CVE-2026-11972 * CVE-2026-15308 * CVE-2026-3276 * CVE-2026-4360 * CVE-2026-7210 * CVE-2026-7774 * CVE-2026-8328 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-0864 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-0864 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-0864 ( NVD ): 4.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:P/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-11940 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-11940 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-11940 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:N/SC:H/SI:H/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-11972 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-11972 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-11972 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-15308 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-15308 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-15308 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-15308 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-3276 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-3276 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-3276 ( NVD ): 6.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-4360 ( SUSE ): 2.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:P/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-4360 ( SUSE ): 2.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-4360 ( NVD ): 2.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:P/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-4360 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-7210 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-7210 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-7210 ( NVD ): 6.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-7210 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-7774 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-7774 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-7774 ( NVD ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:A/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-8328 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-8328 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-8328 ( NVD ): 5.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:A/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X Affected Products: * openSUSE Leap 15.4 * Public Cloud Module 15-SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 * SUSE Manager Proxy 4.3 * SUSE Manager Retail Branch Server 4.3 * SUSE Manager Server 4.3 An update that solves nine vulnerabilities and has one security fix can now be installed. ## Description: This update for python311 fixes the following issues: Security issues fixed: * CVE-2026-0864: improper handling of line-ending characters can lead to configuration file injection when the `configparser` module is used (bsc#1269066). * CVE-2026-3276: quadratic complexity in `unicodedata.normalize()` can lead to DoS when processing specially crafted Unicode input (bsc#1267581). * CVE-2026-4360: in the `Tarfile.extract()` function, the filter parameter is not passed properly when extracting hardlinks (bsc#1269959). * CVE-2026-7210: `xml.parsers.expat` and `xml.etree.ElementTree` use insufficient entropy for Expat hash-flooding protection (bsc#1264962). * CVE-2026-7774: `tarfile.data_filter` path traversal bypass allows writing outside the extraction directory (bsc#1267821). * CVE-2026-8328: `ftpcp()` does not use actual peer address and trusts server- supplied PASV host address (bsc#1265268). * CVE-2026-11940: tarfile extraction filter bypass via a crafted archive allows escaping the destination directory and enables arbitrary file reads and writes (bsc#1268977). * CVE-2026-11972: infinite loop due to improper EOF handling in the tarfile module streaming mode can lead to DoS (bsc#1269788). * CVE-2026-15308: incremental `HTMLParser` allows CPU-exhaustion DoS via repeated unterminated markup declarations (bsc#1271192). Non security issue fixed: * Improve testing for the support of `IPPROTO_UDPLITE`, which could be not present although header files are (bsc#1268375). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP4-LTSS-2026-3548=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP5-2026-3548=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP4-LTSS-2026-3548=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP5-LTSS-2026-3548=1 * Public Cloud Module 15-SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Public-Cloud-15-SP4-2026-3548=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP5-LTSS-2026-3548=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP4-ESPOS-2026-3548=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP5-ESPOS-2026-3548=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP4-2026-3548=1 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3548=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 (aarch64 x86_64) * python311-curses-debuginfo-3.11.15-150400.9.94.1 * python311-base-debuginfo-3.11.15-150400.9.94.2 * python311-tk-debuginfo-3.11.15-150400.9.94.1 * python311-tk-3.11.15-150400.9.94.1 * python311-debugsource-3.11.15-150400.9.94.1 * python311-3.11.15-150400.9.94.1 * python311-core-debugsource-3.11.15-150400.9.94.2 * python311-debuginfo-3.11.15-150400.9.94.1 * python311-idle-3.11.15-150400.9.94.1 * python311-dbm-3.11.15-150400.9.94.1 * python311-doc-3.11.15-150400.9.94.1 * libpython3_11-1_0-3.11.15-150400.9.94.2 * python311-tools-3.11.15-150400.9.94.2 * python311-curses-3.11.15-150400.9.94.1 * python311-devel-3.11.15-150400.9.94.2 * python311-dbm-debuginfo-3.11.15-150400.9.94.1 * python311-doc-devhelp-3.11.15-150400.9.94.1 * python311-base-3.11.15-150400.9.94.2 * libpython3_11-1_0-debuginfo-3.11.15-150400.9.94.2 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * python311-curses-debuginfo-3.11.15-150400.9.94.1 * python311-base-debuginfo-3.11.15-150400.9.94.2 * python311-tk-debuginfo-3.11.15-150400.9.94.1 * python311-tk-3.11.15-150400.9.94.1 * python311-debugsource-3.11.15-150400.9.94.1 * python311-3.11.15-150400.9.94.1 * python311-core-debugsource-3.11.15-150400.9.94.2 * python311-debuginfo-3.11.15-150400.9.94.1 * python311-idle-3.11.15-150400.9.94.1 * python311-dbm-3.11.15-150400.9.94.1 * python311-doc-3.11.15-150400.9.94.1 * libpython3_11-1_0-3.11.15-150400.9.94.2 * python311-tools-3.11.15-150400.9.94.2 * python311-curses-3.11.15-150400.9.94.1 * python311-devel-3.11.15-150400.9.94.2 * python311-dbm-debuginfo-3.11.15-150400.9.94.1 * python311-doc-devhelp-3.11.15-150400.9.94.1 * python311-base-3.11.15-150400.9.94.2 * libpython3_11-1_0-debuginfo-3.11.15-150400.9.94.2 * Public Cloud Module 15-SP4 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * python311-3.11.15-150400.9.94.1 * libpython3_11-1_0-3.11.15-150400.9.94.2 * python311-base-3.11.15-150400.9.94.2 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 (aarch64 x86_64) * python311-curses-debuginfo-3.11.15-150400.9.94.1 * python311-base-debuginfo-3.11.15-150400.9.94.2 * python311-tk-debuginfo-3.11.15-150400.9.94.1 * python311-tk-3.11.15-150400.9.94.1 * python311-debugsource-3.11.15-150400.9.94.1 * python311-3.11.15-150400.9.94.1 * python311-core-debugsource-3.11.15-150400.9.94.2 * python311-debuginfo-3.11.15-150400.9.94.1 * python311-idle-3.11.15-150400.9.94.1 * python311-dbm-3.11.15-150400.9.94.1 * python311-doc-3.11.15-150400.9.94.1 * libpython3_11-1_0-3.11.15-150400.9.94.2 * python311-tools-3.11.15-150400.9.94.2 * python311-curses-3.11.15-150400.9.94.1 * python311-devel-3.11.15-150400.9.94.2 * python311-dbm-debuginfo-3.11.15-150400.9.94.1 * python311-doc-devhelp-3.11.15-150400.9.94.1 * python311-base-3.11.15-150400.9.94.2 * libpython3_11-1_0-debuginfo-3.11.15-150400.9.94.2 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * python311-curses-debuginfo-3.11.15-150400.9.94.1 * python311-base-debuginfo-3.11.15-150400.9.94.2 * python311-tk-debuginfo-3.11.15-150400.9.94.1 * python311-tk-3.11.15-150400.9.94.1 * python311-debugsource-3.11.15-150400.9.94.1 * python311-3.11.15-150400.9.94.1 * python311-core-debugsource-3.11.15-150400.9.94.2 * python311-debuginfo-3.11.15-150400.9.94.1 * python311-idle-3.11.15-150400.9.94.1 * python311-dbm-3.11.15-150400.9.94.1 * python311-doc-3.11.15-150400.9.94.1 * libpython3_11-1_0-3.11.15-150400.9.94.2 * python311-tools-3.11.15-150400.9.94.2 * python311-curses-3.11.15-150400.9.94.1 * python311-devel-3.11.15-150400.9.94.2 * python311-dbm-debuginfo-3.11.15-150400.9.94.1 * python311-doc-devhelp-3.11.15-150400.9.94.1 * python311-base-3.11.15-150400.9.94.2 * libpython3_11-1_0-debuginfo-3.11.15-150400.9.94.2 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 (aarch64 i586 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * python311-curses-debuginfo-3.11.15-150400.9.94.1 * python311-base-debuginfo-3.11.15-150400.9.94.2 * python311-tk-debuginfo-3.11.15-150400.9.94.1 * python311-tk-3.11.15-150400.9.94.1 * python311-debugsource-3.11.15-150400.9.94.1 * python311-3.11.15-150400.9.94.1 * python311-core-debugsource-3.11.15-150400.9.94.2 * python311-debuginfo-3.11.15-150400.9.94.1 * python311-testsuite-3.11.15-150400.9.94.2 * python311-idle-3.11.15-150400.9.94.1 * python311-dbm-3.11.15-150400.9.94.1 * python311-doc-3.11.15-150400.9.94.1 * libpython3_11-1_0-3.11.15-150400.9.94.2 * python311-tools-3.11.15-150400.9.94.2 * python311-curses-3.11.15-150400.9.94.1 * python311-devel-3.11.15-150400.9.94.2 * python311-dbm-debuginfo-3.11.15-150400.9.94.1 * python311-doc-devhelp-3.11.15-150400.9.94.1 * python311-testsuite-debuginfo-3.11.15-150400.9.94.2 * libpython3_11-1_0-debuginfo-3.11.15-150400.9.94.2 * python311-base-3.11.15-150400.9.94.2 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 (x86_64) * python311-base-32bit-debuginfo-3.11.15-150400.9.94.2 * libpython3_11-1_0-32bit-debuginfo-3.11.15-150400.9.94.2 * python311-32bit-debuginfo-3.11.15-150400.9.94.1 * python311-base-32bit-3.11.15-150400.9.94.2 * libpython3_11-1_0-32bit-3.11.15-150400.9.94.2 * python311-32bit-3.11.15-150400.9.94.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 (aarch64_ilp32) * libpython3_11-1_0-64bit-3.11.15-150400.9.94.2 * python311-64bit-debuginfo-3.11.15-150400.9.94.1 * python311-base-64bit-debuginfo-3.11.15-150400.9.94.2 * python311-64bit-3.11.15-150400.9.94.1 * python311-base-64bit-3.11.15-150400.9.94.2 * libpython3_11-1_0-64bit-debuginfo-3.11.15-150400.9.94.2 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 (aarch64 x86_64) * python311-curses-debuginfo-3.11.15-150400.9.94.1 * python311-base-debuginfo-3.11.15-150400.9.94.2 * python311-tk-debuginfo-3.11.15-150400.9.94.1 * python311-tk-3.11.15-150400.9.94.1 * python311-debugsource-3.11.15-150400.9.94.1 * python311-3.11.15-150400.9.94.1 * python311-core-debugsource-3.11.15-150400.9.94.2 * python311-debuginfo-3.11.15-150400.9.94.1 * python311-idle-3.11.15-150400.9.94.1 * python311-dbm-3.11.15-150400.9.94.1 * python311-doc-3.11.15-150400.9.94.1 * libpython3_11-1_0-3.11.15-150400.9.94.2 * python311-tools-3.11.15-150400.9.94.2 * python311-curses-3.11.15-150400.9.94.1 * python311-devel-3.11.15-150400.9.94.2 * python311-dbm-debuginfo-3.11.15-150400.9.94.1 * python311-doc-devhelp-3.11.15-150400.9.94.1 * libpython3_11-1_0-debuginfo-3.11.15-150400.9.94.2 * python311-base-3.11.15-150400.9.94.2 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 (aarch64 x86_64) * python311-curses-debuginfo-3.11.15-150400.9.94.1 * python311-base-debuginfo-3.11.15-150400.9.94.2 * python311-tk-debuginfo-3.11.15-150400.9.94.1 * python311-tk-3.11.15-150400.9.94.1 * python311-debugsource-3.11.15-150400.9.94.1 * python311-3.11.15-150400.9.94.1 * python311-core-debugsource-3.11.15-150400.9.94.2 * python311-debuginfo-3.11.15-150400.9.94.1 * python311-idle-3.11.15-150400.9.94.1 * python311-dbm-3.11.15-150400.9.94.1 * python311-doc-3.11.15-150400.9.94.1 * libpython3_11-1_0-3.11.15-150400.9.94.2 * python311-tools-3.11.15-150400.9.94.2 * python311-curses-3.11.15-150400.9.94.1 * python311-devel-3.11.15-150400.9.94.2 * python311-dbm-debuginfo-3.11.15-150400.9.94.1 * python311-doc-devhelp-3.11.15-150400.9.94.1 * python311-base-3.11.15-150400.9.94.2 * libpython3_11-1_0-debuginfo-3.11.15-150400.9.94.2 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 (ppc64le x86_64) * python311-curses-debuginfo-3.11.15-150400.9.94.1 * python311-base-debuginfo-3.11.15-150400.9.94.2 * python311-tk-debuginfo-3.11.15-150400.9.94.1 * python311-tk-3.11.15-150400.9.94.1 * python311-debugsource-3.11.15-150400.9.94.1 * python311-3.11.15-150400.9.94.1 * python311-core-debugsource-3.11.15-150400.9.94.2 * python311-debuginfo-3.11.15-150400.9.94.1 * python311-idle-3.11.15-150400.9.94.1 * python311-dbm-3.11.15-150400.9.94.1 * python311-doc-3.11.15-150400.9.94.1 * libpython3_11-1_0-3.11.15-150400.9.94.2 * python311-tools-3.11.15-150400.9.94.2 * python311-curses-3.11.15-150400.9.94.1 * python311-devel-3.11.15-150400.9.94.2 * python311-dbm-debuginfo-3.11.15-150400.9.94.1 * python311-doc-devhelp-3.11.15-150400.9.94.1 * libpython3_11-1_0-debuginfo-3.11.15-150400.9.94.2 * python311-base-3.11.15-150400.9.94.2 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 (ppc64le x86_64) * python311-curses-debuginfo-3.11.15-150400.9.94.1 * python311-base-debuginfo-3.11.15-150400.9.94.2 * python311-tk-debuginfo-3.11.15-150400.9.94.1 * python311-tk-3.11.15-150400.9.94.1 * python311-debugsource-3.11.15-150400.9.94.1 * python311-3.11.15-150400.9.94.1 * python311-core-debugsource-3.11.15-150400.9.94.2 * python311-debuginfo-3.11.15-150400.9.94.1 * python311-idle-3.11.15-150400.9.94.1 * python311-dbm-3.11.15-150400.9.94.1 * python311-doc-3.11.15-150400.9.94.1 * libpython3_11-1_0-3.11.15-150400.9.94.2 * python311-tools-3.11.15-150400.9.94.2 * python311-curses-3.11.15-150400.9.94.1 * python311-devel-3.11.15-150400.9.94.2 * python311-dbm-debuginfo-3.11.15-150400.9.94.1 * python311-doc-devhelp-3.11.15-150400.9.94.1 * libpython3_11-1_0-debuginfo-3.11.15-150400.9.94.2 * python311-base-3.11.15-150400.9.94.2 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-0864.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-11940.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-11972.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-15308.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-3276.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-4360.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-7210.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-7774.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-8328.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264962 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265268 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267581 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267821 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268375 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268977 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269066 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269788 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269959 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271192 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 10 20:31:36 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2026 20:31:36 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3547-1: moderate: Security update for suseconnect-ng Message-ID: <178639389631.541.3589456046890469989@2ccfedc5fe8d> # Security update for suseconnect-ng Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3547-1 Release Date: 2026-08-10T14:09:30Z Rating: moderate References: * bsc#1159776 * bsc#1267478 * bsc#1268596 * bsc#1268900 * bsc#1270392 Affected Products: * openSUSE Leap 15.5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.5 An update that has five security fixes can now be installed. ## Description: This update for suseconnect-ng fixes the following issue: * Update version to 1.23.0: * Use product identifier for product migrations. (bsc#1268596) * Switch to using go1.26-openssl as the default Go version to install to support building the package (jsc#SCC-843, bsc#1268900). * Fix flag parsing so that unknown flags or options are flagged as an error and the usage message is displayed. (bsc#1159776) * InstallReleasePackage interactive/noninteractive handling should be consistent with DistUpgrade (bsc#1267478). * Add new optional rpm_packages collector, disabled by default, to collect list of installed SUSE vendored RPM packages. (jsc#TEL-298) * Allow deregsiter when subscribed regcode has expired (bsc#1270392, jsc#865) ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-5.5-2026-3547=1 * openSUSE Leap 15.5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3547=1 ## Package List: * openSUSE Leap 15.5 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * suseconnect-ruby-bindings-1.23.0-150500.3.48.1 * suseconnect-ng-1.23.0-150500.3.48.1 * mcp-server-suseconnect-1.23.0-150500.3.48.1 * libsuseconnect-1.23.0-150500.3.48.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.5 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * suseconnect-ng-1.23.0-150500.3.48.1 ## References: * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1159776 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267478 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268596 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268900 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270392 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 10 20:32:32 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2026 20:32:32 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3546-1: important: Security update for MozillaThunderbird Message-ID: <178639395200.541.10286077847666899164@2ccfedc5fe8d> # Security update for MozillaThunderbird Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3546-1 Release Date: 2026-08-10T14:02:10Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1271649 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-14899 * CVE-2026-15718 * CVE-2026-15719 * CVE-2026-16349 * CVE-2026-16350 * CVE-2026-16351 * CVE-2026-16352 * CVE-2026-16353 * CVE-2026-16354 * CVE-2026-16355 * CVE-2026-16356 * CVE-2026-16357 * CVE-2026-16358 * CVE-2026-16359 * CVE-2026-16360 * CVE-2026-16361 * CVE-2026-16362 * CVE-2026-16363 * CVE-2026-16368 * CVE-2026-16369 * CVE-2026-16371 * CVE-2026-16374 * CVE-2026-16375 * CVE-2026-16377 * CVE-2026-16379 * CVE-2026-16381 * CVE-2026-16383 * CVE-2026-16387 * CVE-2026-16390 * CVE-2026-16391 * CVE-2026-16396 * CVE-2026-16405 * CVE-2026-16412 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-14899 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-14899 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-15718 ( NVD ): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-15719 ( NVD ): 5.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-16349 ( SUSE ): 7.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:C/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-16349 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-16350 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-16350 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-16351 ( SUSE ): 8.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-16351 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-16352 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-16352 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-16353 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-16353 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-16354 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-16355 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-16356 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-16357 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-16358 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-16359 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-16360 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-16361 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-16362 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-16363 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-16368 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-16369 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-16371 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-16374 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-16375 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-16377 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-16379 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-16381 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-16383 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-16387 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-16390 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-16391 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-16396 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-16405 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-16412 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Workstation Extension 15 SP7 * SUSE Package Hub 15 15-SP7 An update that solves 33 vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for MozillaThunderbird fixes the following issues: Update to Mozilla Thunderbird 140.13. \- MFSA 2026-72 (bsc#1271649) * CVE-2026-14899: Off-by-one out of bounds read in MIME header parser for forwarding * CVE-2026-15718: Invalid pointer in the JavaScript: WebAssembly component * CVE-2026-15719: Site isolation issue in the DOM: Navigation component * CVE-2026-16349: Same-origin policy bypass in the DOM: Navigation component * CVE-2026-16350: Incorrect boundary conditions in the Audio/Video: cubeb component * CVE-2026-16362: Use-after-free in the WebRTC: Audio/Video component * CVE-2026-16351: Sandbox escape due to use-after-free in the DOM: Navigation component * CVE-2026-16352: Sandbox escape due to use-after-free in the Disability Access APIs component * CVE-2026-16363: JIT miscompilation in the JavaScript: WebAssembly component * CVE-2026-16353: Invalid pointer in the DOM: Bindings (WebIDL) component * CVE-2026-16354: Information disclosure in the Graphics: ImageLib component * CVE-2026-16368: Incorrect boundary conditions in the JavaScript: WebAssembly component * CVE-2026-16369: Integer overflow in the JavaScript: WebAssembly component * CVE-2026-16355: JIT miscompilation in the JavaScript Engine: JIT component * CVE-2026-16356: Sandbox escape due to use- after-free in the Disability Access APIs component * CVE-2026-16357: Incorrect boundary conditions in the Graphics component * CVE-2026-16371: Privilege escalation in the DOM: Navigation component * CVE-2026-16374: Information disclosure in the Framework component in DevTools * CVE-2026-16375: Site isolation issue in the Networking: HTTP component * CVE-2026-16377: Mitigation bypass in the PDF Viewer component * CVE-2026-16379: Privilege escalation in the DOM: Content Processes component * CVE-2026-16358: Site isolation issue in the Graphics: WebRender component * CVE-2026-16381: Same-origin policy bypass in the Networking: DNS component * CVE-2026-16383: Mitigation bypass in the DOM: Networking component * CVE-2026-16387: Site isolation issue in the Networking component * CVE-2026-16390: Mitigation bypass in the Enterprise Policies component * CVE-2026-16391: Information disclosure in the Storage: IndexedDB component * CVE-2026-16359: Incorrect boundary conditions in the Audio/Video: GMP component * CVE-2026-16396: Privilege escalation in WebExtensions * CVE-2026-16405: Information disclosure in the Networking: WebSockets component * CVE-2026-16412: Memory safety bugs fixed in Thunderbird ESR 140.13 and Thunderbird 153 * CVE-2026-16360: Memory safety bugs fixed in Firefox ESR 115.38, Firefox ESR 140.13 and Firefox 153 * CVE-2026-16361: Memory safety bugs fixed in Thunderbird ESR 140.13 ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Workstation Extension 15 SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-WE-15-SP7-2026-3546=1 * SUSE Package Hub 15 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Packagehub-Subpackages-15-SP7-2026-3546=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Workstation Extension 15 SP7 (x86_64) * MozillaThunderbird-translations-common-140.13.0-150200.8.280.1 * MozillaThunderbird-debuginfo-140.13.0-150200.8.280.1 * MozillaThunderbird-140.13.0-150200.8.280.1 * MozillaThunderbird-debugsource-140.13.0-150200.8.280.1 * MozillaThunderbird-translations-other-140.13.0-150200.8.280.1 * SUSE Package Hub 15 15-SP7 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x) * MozillaThunderbird-translations-common-140.13.0-150200.8.280.1 * MozillaThunderbird-debuginfo-140.13.0-150200.8.280.1 * MozillaThunderbird-140.13.0-150200.8.280.1 * MozillaThunderbird-debugsource-140.13.0-150200.8.280.1 * MozillaThunderbird-translations-other-140.13.0-150200.8.280.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-14899.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-15718.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-15719.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16349.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16350.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16351.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16352.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16353.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16354.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16355.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16356.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16357.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16358.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16359.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16360.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16361.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16362.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16363.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16368.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16369.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16371.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16374.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16375.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16377.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16379.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16381.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16383.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16387.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16390.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16391.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16396.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16405.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16412.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271649 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 10 20:33:12 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2026 20:33:12 -0000 Subject: SUSE-RU-2026:3545-1: important: Recommended update for ansible-linux-system-roles Message-ID: <178639399247.541.13943681484319405262@2ccfedc5fe8d> # Recommended update for ansible-linux-system-roles Announcement ID: SUSE-RU-2026:3545-1 Release Date: 2026-08-10T13:09:36Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1255313 * bsc#1271174 Affected Products: * openSUSE Leap 15.5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 * Systems Management Module 15-SP7 An update that has two fixes can now be installed. ## Description: This update for ansible-linux-system-roles fixes the following issues: * Update suseconnect role to 1.0.2: * add HTTP proxy support * change required-package handling * fix false Azure detection on on-prem Hyper-V * Update to version 1.4.0: * add new role * Update to version 1.3.0 (bsc#1271174): * add new roles * Update to version 1.2.0: * add new roles and update existing * Add postgresql role 1.5.1 * Update certificate role to 1.5.0: * Add openSUSE Leap platform support * Update to version 1.1.0: * upgrade all roles to include Ansible 2.19 compatibility fixes and ansible_facts migration. * Update role versions: * update firewall to 1.11.6: * add backend abstraction layer and offline mode * add IPv6 ipset support and ipset_options * add service includes support * fix python311-firewall install on SLES 15 * update timesync to 1.11.4: * add timesync_ntp_ip_family option (IPv4/IPv6 preference) * update journald 1.5.2: * add MaxRetention configuration option * update ssh to 1.7.1: * add VersionAddendum configuration option * update crypto_policies to 1.5.2: * container environment support * update systemd to 1.3.7: * fix unmask ordering so the role can manage units correctly * fix files/templates in nested directories * update ha_cluster to 1.29.1: * new ha_cluster_info module for exporting cluster configuration * fix /var/lib/pcsd creation for newer pcs versions * update mssql to 2.6.6: * add mssql_ha_ag_is_contained and mssql_ha_ag_reuse_system_db * fix SUSE mssql-tools18 support * fix AD connection with krb5_canonicalize=false * update auto_maintenance to 1.120.5: * CI/infra tooling updates (no role-facing changes) * update certificate to 1.4.4: * container build support * update selinux to 1.11.1: * fix kernel command line SELinux parameter when changing state * container/bootc build support for fcontexts and modules * update podman 1.9.2: * container build support * update cockpit to 1.7.4: * minor fixes and compatibility updates * update aide to 1.2.5: * support new AIDE config file options * expose aide_version variable * update postfix to 1.6.6: * fix: configure postfix to listen only on IPv4 when IPv6 is disabled * fix: accept empty relayhost as unset * update keylime_server to 1.2.4: * minor compatibility updates * Enable postfix role on SLE 15 (bsc#1255313) * Ensure galaxy.yml version is aligned with spec Version to avoid build failures ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP5-LTSS-2026-3545=1 * Systems Management Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Systems-Management-15-SP7-2026-3545=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP6-LTSS-2026-3545=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP5-2026-3545=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP6-2026-3545=1 * openSUSE Leap 15.5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3545=1 ## Package List: * Systems Management Module 15-SP7 (noarch) * ansible-linux-system-roles-1.4.0-150500.11.9.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS (noarch) * ansible-linux-system-roles-1.4.0-150500.11.9.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS (noarch) * ansible-linux-system-roles-1.4.0-150500.11.9.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 (noarch) * ansible-linux-system-roles-1.4.0-150500.11.9.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 (noarch) * ansible-linux-system-roles-1.4.0-150500.11.9.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.5 (noarch) * ansible-linux-system-roles-1.4.0-150500.11.9.1 ## References: * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1255313 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271174 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 10 20:33:44 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2026 20:33:44 -0000 Subject: SUSE-RU-2026:3544-1: important: Recommended update for google-guest-configs Message-ID: <178639402435.541.1302791475283292535@2ccfedc5fe8d> # Recommended update for google-guest-configs Announcement ID: SUSE-RU-2026:3544-1 Release Date: 2026-08-10T13:08:41Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1254266 * bsc#1273385 Affected Products: * Public Cloud Module 12 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 12 SP2 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 12 SP3 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 12 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 12 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP2 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP3 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 12 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 12 SP1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 12 SP2 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 12 SP3 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 12 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 12 SP5 An update that has two fixes can now be installed. ## Description: This update for google-guest-configs fixes the following issues: * Update to version 20260729.00 (bsc#1273385): * set_multiqueue: extend x4-specific configs to future x series * Update to version 20260707.00: * add nic naming support for CX-9 with VR200 * Update to version 20260623.00: * Avoid eval in google-dhclient-script * Update to version 20260617.00: * Enable SR-IOV for specific Intel PCI devices. * Update to version 20260521.00: * Set max queue count for IDPF devices; remove broken virtio logic * Update to version 20260428.00: * gce-nic-naming: optimize runtime performance * Update to version 20260401.00: * set_multiqueue: Consider c4n a "multinic accelerator" * Update to version 20260306.00: * gce-nic-naming: fix divide-by-zero error * Update to version 20260305.00: * set_multiqueue: detect IRDMA devices using their `infiniband/` directory * Update to version 20260303.00: * set_multiqueue: Special tunes for x4 machine family * Update to version 20260223.00: * gce-nic-naming: restore fallback to hardcoded `ip` paths * Update to version 20260121.00: * set_multiqueue: set a4x-max ring len before irq affinity * Install NetworkManager disptacher for SLE-16 and newer only * Add NetworkManager-devel to BuildRequires * Install NetworkManager dispatcher script (bsc#1254266) ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * Public Cloud Module 12 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Public-Cloud-12-2026-3544=1 ## Package List: * Public Cloud Module 12 (noarch) * google-guest-configs-20260729.00-1.49.1 ## References: * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1254266 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273385 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 10 20:34:08 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2026 20:34:08 -0000 Subject: SUSE-RU-2026:3543-1: important: Recommended update for google-guest-configs Message-ID: <178639404852.541.5345983139310154274@2ccfedc5fe8d> # Recommended update for google-guest-configs Announcement ID: SUSE-RU-2026:3543-1 Release Date: 2026-08-10T13:08:33Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1254266 * bsc#1273385 Affected Products: * openSUSE Leap 15.4 * Public Cloud Module 15-SP4 * Public Cloud Module 15-SP5 * Public Cloud Module 15-SP6 * Public Cloud Module 15-SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 * SUSE Manager Proxy 4.3 * SUSE Manager Retail Branch Server 4.3 * SUSE Manager Server 4.3 An update that has two fixes can now be installed. ## Description: This update for google-guest-configs fixes the following issues: * Update to version 20260729.00 (bsc#1273385): * set_multiqueue: extend x4-specific configs to future x series * Update to version 20260707.00: * add nic naming support for CX-9 with VR200 * Update to version 20260623.00: * Avoid eval in google-dhclient-script * Update to version 20260617.00: * Enable SR-IOV for specific Intel PCI devices. * Update to version 20260521.00: * Set max queue count for IDPF devices; remove broken virtio logic * Update to version 20260428.00: * gce-nic-naming: optimize runtime performance * Update to version 20260401.00: * set_multiqueue: Consider c4n a "multinic accelerator" * Update to version 20260306.00: * gce-nic-naming: fix divide-by-zero error * Update to version 20260305.00: * set_multiqueue: detect IRDMA devices using their `infiniband/` directory * Update to version 20260303.00: * set_multiqueue: Special tunes for x4 machine family * Update to version 20260223.00: * gce-nic-naming: restore fallback to hardcoded `ip` paths * Update to version 20260121.00: * set_multiqueue: set a4x-max ring len before irq affinity * Install NetworkManager disptacher for SLE-16 and newer only * Add NetworkManager-devel to BuildRequires * Install NetworkManager dispatcher script (bsc#1254266) ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-5.5-2026-3543=1 * Public Cloud Module 15-SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Public-Cloud-15-SP5-2026-3543=1 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3543=1 * Public Cloud Module 15-SP6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Public-Cloud-15-SP6-2026-3543=1 * Public Cloud Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Public-Cloud-15-SP7-2026-3543=1 * Public Cloud Module 15-SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Public-Cloud-15-SP4-2026-3543=1 ## Package List: * Public Cloud Module 15-SP7 (noarch) * google-guest-configs-20260729.00-150400.13.28.1 * Public Cloud Module 15-SP5 (noarch) * google-guest-configs-20260729.00-150400.13.28.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.5 (noarch) * google-guest-configs-20260729.00-150400.13.28.1 * Public Cloud Module 15-SP6 (noarch) * google-guest-configs-20260729.00-150400.13.28.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 (noarch) * google-guest-configs-20260729.00-150400.13.28.1 * Public Cloud Module 15-SP4 (noarch) * google-guest-configs-20260729.00-150400.13.28.1 ## References: * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1254266 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273385 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 10 20:34:47 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2026 20:34:47 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3542-1: important: Security update for ffmpeg-4 Message-ID: <178639408761.541.2402904167741323343@2ccfedc5fe8d> # Security update for ffmpeg-4 Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3542-1 Release Date: 2026-08-10T12:50:30Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1268595 * bsc#1269490 * bsc#1272752 * bsc#1272754 * bsc#1272758 * bsc#1272765 * bsc#1272768 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-12706 * CVE-2026-64830 * CVE-2026-64832 * CVE-2026-64835 * CVE-2026-66038 * CVE-2026-66039 * CVE-2026-8461 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-12706 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-12706 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64830 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64830 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64830 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-64830 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64832 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64832 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64832 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-64832 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64835 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64835 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64835 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-64835 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-66038 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-66038 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-66038 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-66038 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-66038 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-66039 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-66039 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-66039 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-66039 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-66039 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-8461 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-8461 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-8461 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * openSUSE Leap 15.6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Workstation Extension 15 SP7 * SUSE Package Hub 15 15-SP7 An update that solves seven vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for ffmpeg-4 fixes the following issues: Update to release 4.4.8. * CVE-2026-8461: out-of-bounds write in the MagicYUV decoder can lead to denial of service or remote code execution (bsc#1269490). * CVE-2026-12706: heap use-after-free read in the RASC video decoder can lead to denial of service (bsc#1268595). * CVE-2026-64830: heap buffer overflow in the VobSub subtitle demuxer can lead to arbitrary code execution (bsc#1272752). * CVE-2026-64832: double-free in the NVIDIA NVDEC hardware decoder can lead to can lead to memory corruption (bsc#1272754). * CVE-2026-64835: out-of-bounds memory access in the ADX audio decoder can lead to information disclosure and memory corruption (bsc#1272758). * CVE-2026-66038: exposure of uninitialized heap memory by the LCL/ZLIB video decoder can lead to sensitive information disclosure (bsc#1272768). * CVE-2026-66039: signed integer overflow in the MACE6 audio decoder can lead to heap corruption and arbitrary code execution (bsc#1272765). Other updates and bugfixes: * Release 4.4.8 * Various bug fixes to codecs * avcodec/magicyuv: Fix 1 line MEDIAN slices * avcodec/magicyuv: Expand the s->interlaced slice-height sanity check * avcodec/magicyuv: reject slice_height misaligned with chroma vshift ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Package Hub 15 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Packagehub-Subpackages-15-SP7-2026-3542=1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3542=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Workstation Extension 15 SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-WE-15-SP7-2026-3542=1 ## Package List: * openSUSE Leap 15.6 (x86_64) * libavfilter7_110-32bit-4.4.8-150600.13.52.1 * libavresample4_0-32bit-4.4.8-150600.13.52.1 * libavutil56_70-32bit-4.4.8-150600.13.52.1 * libavdevice58_13-32bit-4.4.8-150600.13.52.1 * libavfilter7_110-32bit-debuginfo-4.4.8-150600.13.52.1 * libavdevice58_13-32bit-debuginfo-4.4.8-150600.13.52.1 * libswscale5_9-32bit-debuginfo-4.4.8-150600.13.52.1 * libavformat58_76-32bit-4.4.8-150600.13.52.1 * libavutil56_70-32bit-debuginfo-4.4.8-150600.13.52.1 * libswresample3_9-32bit-4.4.8-150600.13.52.1 * libpostproc55_9-32bit-4.4.8-150600.13.52.1 * libswresample3_9-32bit-debuginfo-4.4.8-150600.13.52.1 * libavcodec58_134-32bit-4.4.8-150600.13.52.1 * libpostproc55_9-32bit-debuginfo-4.4.8-150600.13.52.1 * libavcodec58_134-32bit-debuginfo-4.4.8-150600.13.52.1 * libswscale5_9-32bit-4.4.8-150600.13.52.1 * libavresample4_0-32bit-debuginfo-4.4.8-150600.13.52.1 * libavformat58_76-32bit-debuginfo-4.4.8-150600.13.52.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 (aarch64_ilp32) * libavfilter7_110-64bit-4.4.8-150600.13.52.1 * libavdevice58_13-64bit-debuginfo-4.4.8-150600.13.52.1 * libavutil56_70-64bit-4.4.8-150600.13.52.1 * libswresample3_9-64bit-debuginfo-4.4.8-150600.13.52.1 * libavdevice58_13-64bit-4.4.8-150600.13.52.1 * libavcodec58_134-64bit-4.4.8-150600.13.52.1 * libavfilter7_110-64bit-debuginfo-4.4.8-150600.13.52.1 * libavresample4_0-64bit-debuginfo-4.4.8-150600.13.52.1 * libswscale5_9-64bit-4.4.8-150600.13.52.1 * libpostproc55_9-64bit-debuginfo-4.4.8-150600.13.52.1 * libavutil56_70-64bit-debuginfo-4.4.8-150600.13.52.1 * libavformat58_76-64bit-debuginfo-4.4.8-150600.13.52.1 * libavresample4_0-64bit-4.4.8-150600.13.52.1 * libswresample3_9-64bit-4.4.8-150600.13.52.1 * libswscale5_9-64bit-debuginfo-4.4.8-150600.13.52.1 * libavcodec58_134-64bit-debuginfo-4.4.8-150600.13.52.1 * libpostproc55_9-64bit-4.4.8-150600.13.52.1 * libavformat58_76-64bit-4.4.8-150600.13.52.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 (aarch64 i586 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * libswresample3_9-debuginfo-4.4.8-150600.13.52.1 * libavcodec58_134-debuginfo-4.4.8-150600.13.52.1 * ffmpeg-4-private-devel-4.4.8-150600.13.52.1 * ffmpeg-4-libavutil-devel-4.4.8-150600.13.52.1 * ffmpeg-4-libavfilter-devel-4.4.8-150600.13.52.1 * libavformat58_76-4.4.8-150600.13.52.1 * ffmpeg-4-4.4.8-150600.13.52.1 * libavresample4_0-debuginfo-4.4.8-150600.13.52.1 * libswresample3_9-4.4.8-150600.13.52.1 * ffmpeg-4-libavcodec-devel-4.4.8-150600.13.52.1 * ffmpeg-4-libswresample-devel-4.4.8-150600.13.52.1 * libavutil56_70-4.4.8-150600.13.52.1 * ffmpeg-4-libswscale-devel-4.4.8-150600.13.52.1 * ffmpeg-4-libavdevice-devel-4.4.8-150600.13.52.1 * libavdevice58_13-4.4.8-150600.13.52.1 * ffmpeg-4-libpostproc-devel-4.4.8-150600.13.52.1 * ffmpeg-4-libavformat-devel-4.4.8-150600.13.52.1 * ffmpeg-4-libavresample-devel-4.4.8-150600.13.52.1 * libswscale5_9-debuginfo-4.4.8-150600.13.52.1 * ffmpeg-4-debuginfo-4.4.8-150600.13.52.1 * ffmpeg-4-debugsource-4.4.8-150600.13.52.1 * libavcodec58_134-4.4.8-150600.13.52.1 * libpostproc55_9-4.4.8-150600.13.52.1 * libpostproc55_9-debuginfo-4.4.8-150600.13.52.1 * libavdevice58_13-debuginfo-4.4.8-150600.13.52.1 * libswscale5_9-4.4.8-150600.13.52.1 * libavfilter7_110-debuginfo-4.4.8-150600.13.52.1 * libavformat58_76-debuginfo-4.4.8-150600.13.52.1 * libavresample4_0-4.4.8-150600.13.52.1 * libavutil56_70-debuginfo-4.4.8-150600.13.52.1 * libavfilter7_110-4.4.8-150600.13.52.1 * SUSE Package Hub 15 15-SP7 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * libswresample3_9-debuginfo-4.4.8-150600.13.52.1 * libavcodec58_134-debuginfo-4.4.8-150600.13.52.1 * ffmpeg-4-private-devel-4.4.8-150600.13.52.1 * ffmpeg-4-libavutil-devel-4.4.8-150600.13.52.1 * ffmpeg-4-libavfilter-devel-4.4.8-150600.13.52.1 * libavformat58_76-4.4.8-150600.13.52.1 * ffmpeg-4-4.4.8-150600.13.52.1 * libavresample4_0-debuginfo-4.4.8-150600.13.52.1 * libswresample3_9-4.4.8-150600.13.52.1 * ffmpeg-4-libavcodec-devel-4.4.8-150600.13.52.1 * ffmpeg-4-libswresample-devel-4.4.8-150600.13.52.1 * libavutil56_70-4.4.8-150600.13.52.1 * ffmpeg-4-libswscale-devel-4.4.8-150600.13.52.1 * ffmpeg-4-libavdevice-devel-4.4.8-150600.13.52.1 * libavdevice58_13-4.4.8-150600.13.52.1 * libavfilter7_110-4.4.8-150600.13.52.1 * ffmpeg-4-libpostproc-devel-4.4.8-150600.13.52.1 * ffmpeg-4-libavformat-devel-4.4.8-150600.13.52.1 * ffmpeg-4-libavresample-devel-4.4.8-150600.13.52.1 * libswscale5_9-debuginfo-4.4.8-150600.13.52.1 * ffmpeg-4-debuginfo-4.4.8-150600.13.52.1 * ffmpeg-4-debugsource-4.4.8-150600.13.52.1 * libavcodec58_134-4.4.8-150600.13.52.1 * libpostproc55_9-4.4.8-150600.13.52.1 * libpostproc55_9-debuginfo-4.4.8-150600.13.52.1 * libavdevice58_13-debuginfo-4.4.8-150600.13.52.1 * libswscale5_9-4.4.8-150600.13.52.1 * libavfilter7_110-debuginfo-4.4.8-150600.13.52.1 * libavresample4_0-4.4.8-150600.13.52.1 * libavutil56_70-debuginfo-4.4.8-150600.13.52.1 * libavformat58_76-debuginfo-4.4.8-150600.13.52.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Workstation Extension 15 SP7 (x86_64) * libswresample3_9-debuginfo-4.4.8-150600.13.52.1 * libavcodec58_134-debuginfo-4.4.8-150600.13.52.1 * libswresample3_9-4.4.8-150600.13.52.1 * libswscale5_9-4.4.8-150600.13.52.1 * libavutil56_70-4.4.8-150600.13.52.1 * libswscale5_9-debuginfo-4.4.8-150600.13.52.1 * libavformat58_76-4.4.8-150600.13.52.1 * ffmpeg-4-debugsource-4.4.8-150600.13.52.1 * ffmpeg-4-debuginfo-4.4.8-150600.13.52.1 * libavcodec58_134-4.4.8-150600.13.52.1 * libavutil56_70-debuginfo-4.4.8-150600.13.52.1 * libavformat58_76-debuginfo-4.4.8-150600.13.52.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-12706.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64830.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64832.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64835.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-66038.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-66039.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-8461.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268595 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269490 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272752 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272754 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272758 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272765 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272768 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 10 20:35:53 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2026 20:35:53 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3541-1: important: Security update for libssh2_org Message-ID: <178639415358.541.15043458026335816266@2ccfedc5fe8d> # Security update for libssh2_org Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3541-1 Release Date: 2026-08-10T12:50:14Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1263890 * bsc#1268546 * bsc#1269567 * bsc#1269568 * bsc#1272734 * bsc#1272735 * bsc#1272736 * bsc#1272737 Cross-References: * CVE-2025-15661 * CVE-2026-58050 * CVE-2026-58051 * CVE-2026-66032 * CVE-2026-66033 * CVE-2026-66034 * CVE-2026-66035 * CVE-2026-7598 CVSS scores: * CVE-2025-15661 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-15661 ( NVD ): 8.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2025-15661 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-15661 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-58050 ( SUSE ): 9.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-58050 ( SUSE ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-58050 ( NVD ): 8.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-58050 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-58050 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-58051 ( SUSE ): 8.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-58051 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-58051 ( NVD ): 8.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-58051 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-66032 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-66032 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-66032 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-66032 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-66033 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-66033 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-66033 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-66033 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-66034 ( SUSE ): 7.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-66034 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-66034 ( NVD ): 7.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-66034 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-66035 ( SUSE ): 7.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-66035 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-66035 ( NVD ): 7.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-66035 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-7598 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-7598 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-7598 ( NVD ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-7598 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-7598 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 An update that solves eight vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for libssh2_org fixes the following issues: * CVE-2025-15661: out-of-bounds heap read vulnerability in the `sftp_symlink()` function in `src/sftp.c` (bsc#1268546). * CVE-2026-7598: integer overflow in function `userauth_password` of file `src/userauth.c` (bsc#1263890). * CVE-2026-58050: heap buffer overflow due to missing bounds check in attribute count of publickey-subsystem response (bsc#1269568). * CVE-2026-58051: uninitialized pointer freed when malformed responses are sent by an SSH server (bsc#1269567). * CVE-2026-66032: arbitrary code execution via double-free in SFTP session (bsc#1272737). * CVE-2026-66033: denial of service via integer underflow in AES-GCM cipher negotiation (bsc#1272736). * CVE-2026-66034: information disclosure and potential arbitrary code execution via heap out-of-bounds read (bsc#1272735). * CVE-2026-66035: arbitrary code execution via heap buffer overflow during SSH negotiation (bsc#1272734). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP6-LTSS-2026-3541=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP6-2026-3541=1 * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Basesystem-15-SP7-2026-3541=1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3541=1 ## Package List: * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * libssh2-1-debuginfo-1.11.0-150600.20.6.1 * libssh2-devel-1.11.0-150600.20.6.1 * libssh2_org-debugsource-1.11.0-150600.20.6.1 * libssh2-1-1.11.0-150600.20.6.1 * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 (x86_64) * libssh2-1-32bit-debuginfo-1.11.0-150600.20.6.1 * libssh2-1-32bit-1.11.0-150600.20.6.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 (ppc64le x86_64) * libssh2-1-debuginfo-1.11.0-150600.20.6.1 * libssh2-devel-1.11.0-150600.20.6.1 * libssh2-1-1.11.0-150600.20.6.1 * libssh2_org-debugsource-1.11.0-150600.20.6.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 (x86_64) * libssh2-1-32bit-debuginfo-1.11.0-150600.20.6.1 * libssh2-1-32bit-1.11.0-150600.20.6.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * libssh2-1-debuginfo-1.11.0-150600.20.6.1 * libssh2-devel-1.11.0-150600.20.6.1 * libssh2_org-debugsource-1.11.0-150600.20.6.1 * libssh2-1-1.11.0-150600.20.6.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS (x86_64) * libssh2-1-32bit-debuginfo-1.11.0-150600.20.6.1 * libssh2-1-32bit-1.11.0-150600.20.6.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 (x86_64) * libssh2-1-32bit-debuginfo-1.11.0-150600.20.6.1 * libssh2-1-32bit-1.11.0-150600.20.6.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 (aarch64 i586 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * libssh2-1-debuginfo-1.11.0-150600.20.6.1 * libssh2-devel-1.11.0-150600.20.6.1 * libssh2_org-debugsource-1.11.0-150600.20.6.1 * libssh2-1-1.11.0-150600.20.6.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 (aarch64_ilp32) * libssh2-1-64bit-1.11.0-150600.20.6.1 * libssh2-1-64bit-debuginfo-1.11.0-150600.20.6.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-15661.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-58050.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-58051.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-66032.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-66033.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-66034.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-66035.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-7598.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263890 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268546 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269567 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269568 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272734 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272735 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272736 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272737 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 10 20:36:49 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2026 20:36:49 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3428-2: low: Security update for runc Message-ID: <178639420921.541.4563196520700816139@2ccfedc5fe8d> # Security update for runc Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3428-2 Release Date: 2026-08-10T12:49:56Z Rating: low References: * bsc#1268275 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-41579 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-41579 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-41579 ( NVD ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 12 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 12 SP5 An update that solves one vulnerability can now be installed. ## Description: This update for runc fixes the following issues: Update to 1.3.6. * CVE-2026-41579: malicious image with a `/dev` symlink can trigger limited host filesystem integrity violations (bsc#1268275). Other updates and bugfixes: * Version 1.3.6: * When masking directories with `maskPaths`, runc will now re- use a single `tmpfs` instance (which is not writeable) to reduce the number `tmpfs` superblocks that need to be reaped when containers die (in particular, Kubernetes applies masks to per-CPU sysfs directories which get expensive quickly). * Version 1.3.5: * Recursive atime-related mount flags (rrelatime et al.) are now applied properly. * PR #4757 caused a regression that resulted in spurious cannot start a container that has stopped errors when running runc create and has thus been reverted. * Updated builds to Go 1.25, libseccomp v2.6.0. * Minor signing keyring updates. ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-SERVER-12-SP5-LTSS-2026-3428=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * runc-debuginfo-1.3.6-16.76.1 * runc-1.3.6-16.76.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-41579.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268275 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 11 08:30:54 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2026 08:30:54 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3562-1: important: Security update for freerdp Message-ID: <178643705485.31390.16887631072306637490@a08988f19814> # Security update for freerdp Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3562-1 Release Date: 2026-08-10T18:16:40Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1258939 * bsc#1261196 * bsc#1261198 * bsc#1261200 * bsc#1261211 * bsc#1261217 * bsc#1261222 * bsc#1261223 * bsc#1261226 * bsc#1261227 * bsc#1262743 * bsc#1266317 * bsc#1267008 * bsc#1267009 * bsc#1267010 * bsc#1267011 * bsc#1271071 * bsc#1271303 * bsc#1271304 * bsc#1271305 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-27951 * CVE-2026-33952 * CVE-2026-33977 * CVE-2026-33982 * CVE-2026-33983 * CVE-2026-33984 * CVE-2026-33985 * CVE-2026-33986 * CVE-2026-33987 * CVE-2026-33995 * CVE-2026-40033 * CVE-2026-40254 * CVE-2026-44420 * CVE-2026-44421 * CVE-2026-44422 * CVE-2026-45700 * CVE-2026-56297 * CVE-2026-57156 * CVE-2026-57157 * CVE-2026-57158 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-27951 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-27951 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-27951 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-27951 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-33952 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-33952 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-33952 ( NVD ): 6.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-33952 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-33952 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-33977 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:A/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-33977 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-33977 ( NVD ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:A/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-33977 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-33982 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-33982 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-33982 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-33983 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-33983 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-33983 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-33983 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-33984 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:A/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-33984 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-33984 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-33984 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-33985 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:A/VC:H/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-33985 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-33985 ( NVD ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-33985 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-33986 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-33986 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-33986 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-33987 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-33987 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-33987 ( NVD ): 6.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-33995 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-33995 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-40033 ( SUSE ): 9.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-40033 ( SUSE ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-40033 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-40033 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-40033 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-40254 ( SUSE ): 2.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:A/VC:L/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-40254 ( SUSE ): 4.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-40254 ( NVD ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:C/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-40254 ( NVD ): 4.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-44420 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-44420 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-44420 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-44421 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-44421 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-44421 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-44422 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-44422 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-44422 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-44422 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45700 ( SUSE ): 7.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:P/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-45700 ( SUSE ): 8.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45700 ( NVD ): 7.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:P/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-45700 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45700 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-56297 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:P/PR:N/UI:P/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-56297 ( SUSE ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-56297 ( NVD ): 8.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-56297 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-56297 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-57156 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:A/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-57156 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-57156 ( NVD ): 8.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:A/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-57156 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-57157 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-57157 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-57157 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-57157 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-57158 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:A/VC:L/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-57158 ( SUSE ): 5.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-57158 ( NVD ): 5.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:A/VC:L/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-57158 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Workstation Extension 15 SP7 * SUSE Package Hub 15 15-SP7 An update that solves 20 vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for freerdp fixes the following issues: * CVE-2026-27951: 32-bit system denial of service via endless blocking loop in `Stream_EnsureCapacity` (bsc#1258939). * CVE-2026-33952: client denial of service via unvalidated authentication length field (bsc#1261196). * CVE-2026-33977: client denial of service via malformed IMA ADPCM audio data (bsc#1261198). * CVE-2026-33982: heap buffer overread in `winpr_aligned_offset_recalloc()` can lead to undefined behavior (bsc#1261222). * CVE-2026-33983: improper error handling can lead to use of incorrect shift exponent, undefined behavior and an 80 billion iteration loop (bsc#1261200). * CVE-2026-33984: heap buffer overflow allows arbitrary code execution via crafted pixel data (bsc#1261211). * CVE-2026-33985: heap out-of-bounds read can leak sensitive data when pixel data is rendered to screen (bsc#1261217). * CVE-2026-33986: heap out-of-bounds write due to H.264 YUV buffer dimension desync (bsc#1261223). * CVE-2026-33987: heap out-of-bounds write due to persistent cache `bmpSize` desync (bsc#1261226). * CVE-2026-33995: double-free in `kerberos_AcceptSecurityContext()` and `kerberos_InitializeSecurityContextA()` can lead to crash during NLA connection teardown with a failed authentication attempt (bsc#1261227). * CVE-2026-40033: heap buffer overflow in `gdi_CacheToSurface` allows attackers to cause a denial of service or achieve remote code execution (bsc#1266317). * CVE-2026-40254: off-by-one error in `contains_dotdot()` allows for drive channel path traversal (bsc#1262743). * CVE-2026-44420: heap buffer overwrite can be triggered in server-side clipboard channel when a malicious client sends a `CB_CLIP_CAPS` PDU with a too-small `capabilitySetLength` (bsc#1267008). * CVE-2026-44421: improper validation in `gdi_CacheToSurface` can lead to a heap buffer overwrite client when an RDP server sends crafted RDPGFX PDUs (bsc#1267009). * CVE-2026-44422: improper memory management can lead to heap use-after- free/double-free in a client's RDPEAR authentication-redirection path (bsc#1267010). * CVE-2026-45700: data check bypass when decoding RLE planar data can lead to an out-of-bounds heap write (bsc#1267011). * CVE-2026-56297: improper synchronization of `channel_callback` access can lead to use-after-free in `dvcman_channel_close` and `dvcman_call_on_receive` triggered by a malicious RDP server (bsc#1271071). * CVE-2026-57156: integer overflow in `update_read_delta_points` allows malicious RDP peers to cause a heap buffer overflow (bsc#1271303). * CVE-2026-57157: 2-byte heap out-of-bounds read via attacker-supplied MS- RDPECAM `DeviceName` and `VirtualChannelName` fields (bsc#1271304). * CVE-2026-57158: incomplete fix for CVE-2026-23530 in `planar_decompress_plane_rle_only` allows a malicious RDP server to trigger a one byte buffer overflow via a truncated `RDPGFX_CMDID_WIRETOSURFACE_1` planar payload (bsc#1271305). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Package Hub 15 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Packagehub-Subpackages-15-SP7-2026-3562=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Workstation Extension 15 SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-WE-15-SP7-2026-3562=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Package Hub 15 15-SP7 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x) * libuwac0-0-debuginfo-3.10.3-150700.3.17.1 * freerdp-3.10.3-150700.3.17.1 * freerdp-devel-3.10.3-150700.3.17.1 * freerdp-debuginfo-3.10.3-150700.3.17.1 * freerdp-server-3.10.3-150700.3.17.1 * freerdp-wayland-debuginfo-3.10.3-150700.3.17.1 * freerdp-proxy-debuginfo-3.10.3-150700.3.17.1 * freerdp-proxy-3.10.3-150700.3.17.1 * freerdp-wayland-3.10.3-150700.3.17.1 * libuwac0-0-3.10.3-150700.3.17.1 * freerdp-server-debuginfo-3.10.3-150700.3.17.1 * freerdp-debugsource-3.10.3-150700.3.17.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Workstation Extension 15 SP7 (x86_64) * libwinpr3-3-3.10.3-150700.3.17.1 * freerdp-3.10.3-150700.3.17.1 * libfreerdp-server-proxy3-3-3.10.3-150700.3.17.1 * freerdp-proxy-3.10.3-150700.3.17.1 * freerdp-devel-3.10.3-150700.3.17.1 * freerdp-debugsource-3.10.3-150700.3.17.1 * libfreerdp3-3-3.10.3-150700.3.17.1 * freerdp-server-3.10.3-150700.3.17.1 * librdtk0-0-3.10.3-150700.3.17.1 * winpr-devel-3.10.3-150700.3.17.1 * freerdp-proxy-plugins-3.10.3-150700.3.17.1 * freerdp-sdl-3.10.3-150700.3.17.1 * libfreerdp3-3-debuginfo-3.10.3-150700.3.17.1 * freerdp-proxy-debuginfo-3.10.3-150700.3.17.1 * freerdp-proxy-plugins-debuginfo-3.10.3-150700.3.17.1 * freerdp-server-debuginfo-3.10.3-150700.3.17.1 * libfreerdp-server-proxy3-3-debuginfo-3.10.3-150700.3.17.1 * freerdp-debuginfo-3.10.3-150700.3.17.1 * librdtk0-0-debuginfo-3.10.3-150700.3.17.1 * freerdp-sdl-debuginfo-3.10.3-150700.3.17.1 * libwinpr3-3-debuginfo-3.10.3-150700.3.17.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-27951.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-33952.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-33977.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-33982.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-33983.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-33984.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-33985.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-33986.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-33987.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-33995.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-40033.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-40254.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-44420.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-44421.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-44422.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45700.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-56297.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-57156.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-57157.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-57158.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1258939 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1261196 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1261198 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1261200 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1261211 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1261217 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1261222 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1261223 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1261226 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1261227 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262743 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266317 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267008 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267009 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267010 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267011 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271071 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271303 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271304 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271305 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 11 08:31:34 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2026 08:31:34 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3561-1: moderate: Security update for PackageKit Message-ID: <178643709470.31390.7732279676311802168@a08988f19814> # Security update for PackageKit Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3561-1 Release Date: 2026-08-10T18:12:19Z Rating: moderate References: * bsc#1267250 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-10294 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-10294 ( SUSE ): 2.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:P/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-10294 ( SUSE ): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-10294 ( NVD ): 2.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:P/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-10294 ( NVD ): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N Affected Products: * openSUSE Leap 15.4 An update that solves one vulnerability can now be installed. ## Description: This update for PackageKit fixes the following issues: * CVE-2026-10294: manipulation of the argument frontend-socket can lead to improper authorization (bsc#1267250). ## Special Instructions and Notes: ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * openSUSE Leap 15.4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3561=1 ## Package List: * openSUSE Leap 15.4 (aarch64 i586 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * PackageKit-debugsource-1.2.4-150400.3.34.1 * PackageKit-devel-debuginfo-1.2.4-150400.3.34.1 * typelib-1_0-PackageKitGlib-1_0-1.2.4-150400.3.34.1 * PackageKit-gstreamer-plugin-1.2.4-150400.3.34.1 * PackageKit-devel-1.2.4-150400.3.34.1 * PackageKit-debuginfo-1.2.4-150400.3.34.1 * PackageKit-gtk3-module-debuginfo-1.2.4-150400.3.34.1 * libpackagekit-glib2-devel-1.2.4-150400.3.34.1 * PackageKit-gtk3-module-1.2.4-150400.3.34.1 * PackageKit-1.2.4-150400.3.34.1 * PackageKit-backend-zypp-debuginfo-1.2.4-150400.3.34.1 * PackageKit-gstreamer-plugin-debuginfo-1.2.4-150400.3.34.1 * PackageKit-backend-dnf-1.2.4-150400.3.34.1 * PackageKit-backend-zypp-1.2.4-150400.3.34.1 * libpackagekit-glib2-18-1.2.4-150400.3.34.1 * PackageKit-backend-dnf-debuginfo-1.2.4-150400.3.34.1 * libpackagekit-glib2-18-debuginfo-1.2.4-150400.3.34.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 (noarch) * PackageKit-branding-upstream-1.2.4-150400.3.34.1 * PackageKit-lang-1.2.4-150400.3.34.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 (aarch64_ilp32) * libpackagekit-glib2-devel-64bit-1.2.4-150400.3.34.1 * libpackagekit-glib2-18-64bit-debuginfo-1.2.4-150400.3.34.1 * libpackagekit-glib2-18-64bit-1.2.4-150400.3.34.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 (x86_64) * libpackagekit-glib2-18-32bit-1.2.4-150400.3.34.1 * libpackagekit-glib2-devel-32bit-1.2.4-150400.3.34.1 * libpackagekit-glib2-18-32bit-debuginfo-1.2.4-150400.3.34.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-10294.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267250 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 11 08:32:43 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2026 08:32:43 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3560-1: important: Security update for python311 Message-ID: <178643716342.31390.2692508668550038173@a08988f19814> # Security update for python311 Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3560-1 Release Date: 2026-08-10T18:09:32Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1264962 * bsc#1265268 * bsc#1267581 * bsc#1267821 * bsc#1268375 * bsc#1268977 * bsc#1269066 * bsc#1269788 * bsc#1269959 * bsc#1271192 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-0864 * CVE-2026-11940 * CVE-2026-11972 * CVE-2026-15308 * CVE-2026-3276 * CVE-2026-4360 * CVE-2026-7210 * CVE-2026-7774 * CVE-2026-8328 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-0864 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-0864 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-0864 ( NVD ): 4.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:P/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-11940 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-11940 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-11940 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:N/SC:H/SI:H/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-11972 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-11972 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-11972 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-15308 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-15308 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-15308 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-15308 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-3276 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-3276 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-3276 ( NVD ): 6.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-4360 ( SUSE ): 2.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:P/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-4360 ( SUSE ): 2.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-4360 ( NVD ): 2.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:P/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-4360 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-7210 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-7210 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-7210 ( NVD ): 6.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-7210 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-7774 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-7774 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-7774 ( NVD ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:A/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-8328 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-8328 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-8328 ( NVD ): 5.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:A/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X Affected Products: * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 * Python 3 Module 15-SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 An update that solves nine vulnerabilities and has one security fix can now be installed. ## Description: This update for python311 fixes the following issues: Security issues fixed: * CVE-2026-0864: improper handling of line-ending characters can lead to configuration file injection when the `configparser` module is used (bsc#1269066). * CVE-2026-3276: quadratic complexity in `unicodedata.normalize()` can lead to DoS when processing specially crafted Unicode input (bsc#1267581). * CVE-2026-4360: in the `Tarfile.extract()` function, the filter parameter is not passed properly when extracting hardlinks (bsc#1269959). * CVE-2026-7210: `xml.parsers.expat` and `xml.etree.ElementTree` use insufficient entropy for Expat hash-flooding protection (bsc#1264962). * CVE-2026-7774: `tarfile.data_filter` path traversal bypass allows writing outside the extraction directory (bsc#1267821). * CVE-2026-8328: `ftpcp()` does not use actual peer address and trusts server- supplied PASV host address (bsc#1265268). * CVE-2026-11940: tarfile extraction filter bypass via a crafted archive allows escaping the destination directory and enables arbitrary file reads and writes (bsc#1268977). * CVE-2026-11972: infinite loop due to improper EOF handling in the tarfile module streaming mode can lead to DoS (bsc#1269788). * CVE-2026-15308: incremental `HTMLParser` allows CPU-exhaustion DoS via repeated unterminated markup declarations (bsc#1271192). Non security issue fixed: * Improve testing for the support of `IPPROTO_UDPLITE`, which could be not present although header files are (bsc#1268375). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP6-LTSS-2026-3560=1 * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Basesystem-15-SP7-2026-3560=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP6-2026-3560=1 * Python 3 Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Python3-15-SP7-2026-3560=1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3560=1 ## Package List: * Python 3 Module 15-SP7 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * python311-3.11.15-150600.3.62.2 * python311-tk-debuginfo-3.11.15-150600.3.62.2 * python311-dbm-3.11.15-150600.3.62.2 * python311-curses-3.11.15-150600.3.62.2 * python311-debugsource-3.11.15-150600.3.62.2 * python311-tools-3.11.15-150600.3.62.2 * python311-curses-debuginfo-3.11.15-150600.3.62.2 * python311-dbm-debuginfo-3.11.15-150600.3.62.2 * python311-idle-3.11.15-150600.3.62.2 * python311-tk-3.11.15-150600.3.62.2 * python311-debuginfo-3.11.15-150600.3.62.2 * python311-core-debugsource-3.11.15-150600.3.62.2 * python311-devel-3.11.15-150600.3.62.2 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * python311-base-debuginfo-3.11.15-150600.3.62.2 * libpython3_11-1_0-debuginfo-3.11.15-150600.3.62.2 * libpython3_11-1_0-3.11.15-150600.3.62.2 * python311-3.11.15-150600.3.62.2 * python311-tk-debuginfo-3.11.15-150600.3.62.2 * python311-dbm-3.11.15-150600.3.62.2 * python311-curses-3.11.15-150600.3.62.2 * python311-debugsource-3.11.15-150600.3.62.2 * python311-tools-3.11.15-150600.3.62.2 * python311-curses-debuginfo-3.11.15-150600.3.62.2 * python311-dbm-debuginfo-3.11.15-150600.3.62.2 * python311-idle-3.11.15-150600.3.62.2 * python311-tk-3.11.15-150600.3.62.2 * python311-debuginfo-3.11.15-150600.3.62.2 * python311-core-debugsource-3.11.15-150600.3.62.2 * python311-base-3.11.15-150600.3.62.2 * python311-devel-3.11.15-150600.3.62.2 * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * libpython3_11-1_0-debuginfo-3.11.15-150600.3.62.2 * python311-base-debuginfo-3.11.15-150600.3.62.2 * libpython3_11-1_0-3.11.15-150600.3.62.2 * python311-core-debugsource-3.11.15-150600.3.62.2 * python311-base-3.11.15-150600.3.62.2 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 (aarch64 i586 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * python311-base-debuginfo-3.11.15-150600.3.62.2 * libpython3_11-1_0-debuginfo-3.11.15-150600.3.62.2 * python311-dbm-3.11.15-150600.3.62.2 * python311-debugsource-3.11.15-150600.3.62.2 * python311-idle-3.11.15-150600.3.62.2 * python311-debuginfo-3.11.15-150600.3.62.2 * python311-doc-3.11.15-150600.3.62.1 * libpython3_11-1_0-3.11.15-150600.3.62.2 * python311-curses-debuginfo-3.11.15-150600.3.62.2 * python311-doc-devhelp-3.11.15-150600.3.62.1 * python311-devel-3.11.15-150600.3.62.2 * python311-tk-debuginfo-3.11.15-150600.3.62.2 * python311-testsuite-3.11.15-150600.3.62.2 * python311-curses-3.11.15-150600.3.62.2 * python311-testsuite-debuginfo-3.11.15-150600.3.62.2 * python311-core-debugsource-3.11.15-150600.3.62.2 * python311-3.11.15-150600.3.62.2 * python311-tools-3.11.15-150600.3.62.2 * python311-dbm-debuginfo-3.11.15-150600.3.62.2 * python311-tk-3.11.15-150600.3.62.2 * python311-base-3.11.15-150600.3.62.2 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 (x86_64) * python311-base-32bit-debuginfo-3.11.15-150600.3.62.2 * libpython3_11-1_0-32bit-3.11.15-150600.3.62.2 * python311-32bit-3.11.15-150600.3.62.2 * python311-base-32bit-3.11.15-150600.3.62.2 * libpython3_11-1_0-32bit-debuginfo-3.11.15-150600.3.62.2 * python311-32bit-debuginfo-3.11.15-150600.3.62.2 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 (aarch64_ilp32) * python311-base-64bit-3.11.15-150600.3.62.2 * python311-base-64bit-debuginfo-3.11.15-150600.3.62.2 * python311-64bit-3.11.15-150600.3.62.2 * libpython3_11-1_0-64bit-debuginfo-3.11.15-150600.3.62.2 * python311-64bit-debuginfo-3.11.15-150600.3.62.2 * libpython3_11-1_0-64bit-3.11.15-150600.3.62.2 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 (ppc64le x86_64) * libpython3_11-1_0-debuginfo-3.11.15-150600.3.62.2 * python311-base-debuginfo-3.11.15-150600.3.62.2 * libpython3_11-1_0-3.11.15-150600.3.62.2 * python311-3.11.15-150600.3.62.2 * python311-devel-3.11.15-150600.3.62.2 * python311-dbm-3.11.15-150600.3.62.2 * python311-curses-3.11.15-150600.3.62.2 * python311-debugsource-3.11.15-150600.3.62.2 * python311-tools-3.11.15-150600.3.62.2 * python311-curses-debuginfo-3.11.15-150600.3.62.2 * python311-dbm-debuginfo-3.11.15-150600.3.62.2 * python311-idle-3.11.15-150600.3.62.2 * python311-tk-3.11.15-150600.3.62.2 * python311-debuginfo-3.11.15-150600.3.62.2 * python311-core-debugsource-3.11.15-150600.3.62.2 * python311-base-3.11.15-150600.3.62.2 * python311-tk-debuginfo-3.11.15-150600.3.62.2 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-0864.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-11940.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-11972.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-15308.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-3276.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-4360.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-7210.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-7774.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-8328.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264962 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265268 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267581 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267821 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268375 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268977 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269066 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269788 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269959 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271192 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 11 08:34:24 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2026 08:34:24 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3559-1: critical: Security update for bouncycastle Message-ID: <178643726419.31390.14712334868481823234@a08988f19814> # Security update for bouncycastle Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3559-1 Release Date: 2026-08-10T18:04:58Z Rating: critical References: * bsc#1272700 * bsc#1272701 * bsc#1272702 * bsc#1272703 * bsc#1272704 * bsc#1272705 * bsc#1272707 * bsc#1272708 * bsc#1272709 * bsc#1272710 * bsc#1272711 * bsc#1272712 * bsc#1272713 * bsc#1272714 * bsc#1272715 * bsc#1272716 * bsc#1272717 * bsc#1272718 * bsc#1272719 * bsc#1272720 * bsc#1272721 * bsc#1272722 * bsc#1272723 * bsc#1272724 * bsc#1272725 * bsc#1272726 * bsc#1272727 * bsc#1272728 * bsc#1272729 * bsc#1272730 * bsc#1272731 * bsc#1272732 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-12185 * CVE-2026-12802 * CVE-2026-12803 * CVE-2026-12816 * CVE-2026-12817 * CVE-2026-12852 * CVE-2026-12860 * CVE-2026-13506 * CVE-2026-13586 * CVE-2026-14682 * CVE-2026-15055 * CVE-2026-58059 * CVE-2026-58060 * CVE-2026-58061 * CVE-2026-58062 * CVE-2026-58063 * CVE-2026-59638 * CVE-2026-59639 * CVE-2026-59640 * CVE-2026-59641 * CVE-2026-59642 * CVE-2026-59643 * CVE-2026-59644 * CVE-2026-59645 * CVE-2026-59646 * CVE-2026-59647 * CVE-2026-59648 * CVE-2026-59649 * CVE-2026-59650 * CVE-2026-59651 * CVE-2026-59652 * CVE-2026-8763 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-12185 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-12185 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-12185 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:Amber * CVE-2026-12802 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-12802 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-12802 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:Amber * CVE-2026-12803 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-12803 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-12803 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:Amber * CVE-2026-12816 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-12816 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-12816 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:Amber * CVE-2026-12817 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-12817 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-12817 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:Amber * CVE-2026-12852 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-12852 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-12852 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:Amber * CVE-2026-12860 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-12860 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-12860 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:Amber * CVE-2026-13506 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-13506 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-13506 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:Amber * CVE-2026-13586 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-13586 ( SUSE ): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-13586 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:Amber * CVE-2026-14682 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-14682 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-14682 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:Amber * CVE-2026-15055 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-15055 ( SUSE ): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-15055 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:Amber * CVE-2026-58059 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-58059 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-58059 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:Amber * CVE-2026-58060 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-58060 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-58060 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:Amber * CVE-2026-58061 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-58061 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-58061 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:Amber * CVE-2026-58062 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-58062 ( SUSE ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-58062 ( NVD ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:Amber * CVE-2026-58063 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-58063 ( SUSE ): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-58063 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:Amber * CVE-2026-59638 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-59638 ( SUSE ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-59638 ( NVD ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:Amber * CVE-2026-59639 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-59639 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-59639 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:Amber * CVE-2026-59640 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-59640 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-59640 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:Amber * CVE-2026-59641 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-59641 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-59641 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:Amber * CVE-2026-59642 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-59642 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-59642 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:Amber * CVE-2026-59643 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-59643 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-59643 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:Amber * CVE-2026-59644 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-59644 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-59644 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:Amber * CVE-2026-59645 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-59645 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-59645 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:Amber * CVE-2026-59646 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-59646 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-59646 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:Amber * CVE-2026-59647 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-59647 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-59647 ( NVD ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:Amber * CVE-2026-59648 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-59648 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-59648 ( NVD ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:Amber * CVE-2026-59649 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-59649 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-59649 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:Amber * CVE-2026-59650 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-59650 ( SUSE ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-59650 ( NVD ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:Amber * CVE-2026-59651 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-59651 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-59651 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:Amber * CVE-2026-59652 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-59652 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-59652 ( NVD ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:Amber * CVE-2026-8763 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-8763 ( SUSE ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-8763 ( NVD ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:Amber Affected Products: * Development Tools Module 15-SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 An update that solves 32 vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for bouncycastle fixes the following issues: * CVE-2026-8763: Name Constraints bypass via trailing dot in rfc822Name and URI (bsc#1272700). * CVE-2026-12185: BKS/UBER keystore allocates from untrusted lengths before integrity check (bsc#1272701). * CVE-2026-12802: CMS AuthEnvelopedData fails to enforce tag-length on decryption (bsc#1272702). * CVE-2026-12803: KCCMBlockCipher MAC does not bind nonce when AAD is absent (bsc#1272703). * CVE-2026-12816: IESEngine stream-mode MAC forgery via length-dependent KDF split (bsc#1272704). * CVE-2026-12817: OpenPGP AEAD decryption skips final tag on chunk-aligned data (bsc#1272705). * CVE-2026-12852: MLS wire decoder allocates attacker-declared opaque length before bounds check (bsc#1272707). * CVE-2026-12860: RSA PKCS#1 verification skips last two hash bytes in NULL- omitted path (bsc#1272708). * CVE-2026-13506: Lazy ASN.1 sequence forcing resets nesting-depth guard (bsc#1272709). * CVE-2026-13586: PKCS#12 MAC and bag-decryption KDF iteration-count bound (bsc#1272710). * CVE-2026-14682: Possible OOM from unbounded up-front allocation on a definite-length read (bsc#1272711). * CVE-2026-15055: PKCS#8 / PBES2 decryptors honour unbounded KDF cost from input (bsc#1272712). * CVE-2026-58059: Quadratic-time escaping when stringifying X.500 distinguished names (bsc#1272713). * CVE-2026-58060: HSS public-key level count unbounded, enabling huge allocation on verify (bsc#1272714). * CVE-2026-58061: CCM-family modes write plaintext to caller buffer before tag check (bsc#1272715). * CVE-2026-58062: Stapled OCSP response accepted without binding to the checked certificate (bsc#1272716). * CVE-2026-58063: BCFKS keystore load honours unbounded KDF cost from untrusted file (bsc#1272717). * CVE-2026-59638: JSSE hostname verifier CN-fallback enabled by default despite documented opt-in (bsc#1272718). * CVE-2026-59639: CMS verifySignatures returns true for SignedData with zero signers (bsc#1272719). * CVE-2026-59640: OpenPGP CFB quick-check oracle active on symmetric/session- key paths (bsc#1272720). * CVE-2026-59641: S/MIME validator trusts signer-asserted signingTime for path validation (bsc#1272721). * CVE-2026-59642: CMS AuthenticatedData content not bound to MAC when authAttrs present (bsc#1272722). * CVE-2026-59643: OpenPGP inline-signature policy failures silently ignored (bsc#1272723). * CVE-2026-59644: MLS hash-ratchet honours arbitrary 32-bit generation counter from sender (bsc#1272724). * CVE-2026-59645: OER parser recurses without depth limit on self-referential IEEE 1609.2 schema (bsc#1272725). * CVE-2026-59646: DTLS handshake reassembler allocates buffer from unchecked 24-bit length (bsc#1272726). * CVE-2026-59647: CRMF/CMP password-MAC honours unbounded iteration count (bsc#1272727). * CVE-2026-59648: OpenPGP Argon2 S2K honours attacker-chosen memory and passes (bsc#1272728). * CVE-2026-59649: OpenPGP user-attribute subpacket length bounded only by JVM max memory (bsc#1272729). * CVE-2026-59650: MTI/A0 DH agreement exponentiates unvalidated peer value (bsc#1272730). * CVE-2026-59651: BKS keystore accepts legacy version with 16-bit integrity MAC key (bsc#1272731). * CVE-2026-59652: LDAP filter injection in legacy jdk1.4 LDAPStoreHelper (bsc#1272732). Changes for bouncycastle: Update to 1.85: * Full release notes: * bouncycastle.org/download/bouncy-castle-java/?filter=java%3Drelease-1-85 * Additional notes: The standardised PQC algorithms ML-KEM, ML-DSA, SLH-DSA, FrodoKEM, and CMCE have been repackaged under org.bouncycastle.crypto and the versions under org.bouncycastle.crypto.pqc have been deprecated. These deprecated versions will be removed in BC 1.86. ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP5-LTSS-2026-3559=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP6-LTSS-2026-3559=1 * Development Tools Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Development-Tools-15-SP7-2026-3559=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP4-LTSS-2026-3559=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP4-ESPOS-2026-3559=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP6-2026-3559=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP5-2026-3559=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP5-ESPOS-2026-3559=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP4-2026-3559=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP5-LTSS-2026-3559=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP4-LTSS-2026-3559=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS (noarch) * bouncycastle-pkix-1.85-150200.3.38.1 * bouncycastle-1.85-150200.3.38.1 * bouncycastle-pg-1.85-150200.3.38.1 * bouncycastle-util-1.85-150200.3.38.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 (noarch) * bouncycastle-pkix-1.85-150200.3.38.1 * bouncycastle-1.85-150200.3.38.1 * bouncycastle-pg-1.85-150200.3.38.1 * bouncycastle-util-1.85-150200.3.38.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 (noarch) * bouncycastle-pkix-1.85-150200.3.38.1 * bouncycastle-1.85-150200.3.38.1 * bouncycastle-pg-1.85-150200.3.38.1 * bouncycastle-util-1.85-150200.3.38.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS (noarch) * bouncycastle-pkix-1.85-150200.3.38.1 * bouncycastle-1.85-150200.3.38.1 * bouncycastle-pg-1.85-150200.3.38.1 * bouncycastle-util-1.85-150200.3.38.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 (noarch) * bouncycastle-pkix-1.85-150200.3.38.1 * bouncycastle-1.85-150200.3.38.1 * bouncycastle-pg-1.85-150200.3.38.1 * bouncycastle-util-1.85-150200.3.38.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS (noarch) * bouncycastle-pkix-1.85-150200.3.38.1 * bouncycastle-1.85-150200.3.38.1 * bouncycastle-pg-1.85-150200.3.38.1 * bouncycastle-util-1.85-150200.3.38.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 (noarch) * bouncycastle-pkix-1.85-150200.3.38.1 * bouncycastle-1.85-150200.3.38.1 * bouncycastle-pg-1.85-150200.3.38.1 * bouncycastle-util-1.85-150200.3.38.1 * Development Tools Module 15-SP7 (noarch) * bouncycastle-pkix-1.85-150200.3.38.1 * bouncycastle-1.85-150200.3.38.1 * bouncycastle-pg-1.85-150200.3.38.1 * bouncycastle-util-1.85-150200.3.38.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 (noarch) * bouncycastle-pkix-1.85-150200.3.38.1 * bouncycastle-1.85-150200.3.38.1 * bouncycastle-pg-1.85-150200.3.38.1 * bouncycastle-util-1.85-150200.3.38.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 (noarch) * bouncycastle-pkix-1.85-150200.3.38.1 * bouncycastle-1.85-150200.3.38.1 * bouncycastle-pg-1.85-150200.3.38.1 * bouncycastle-util-1.85-150200.3.38.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 (noarch) * bouncycastle-pkix-1.85-150200.3.38.1 * bouncycastle-1.85-150200.3.38.1 * bouncycastle-pg-1.85-150200.3.38.1 * bouncycastle-util-1.85-150200.3.38.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-12185.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-12802.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-12803.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-12816.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-12817.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-12852.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-12860.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-13506.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-13586.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-14682.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-15055.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-58059.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-58060.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-58061.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-58062.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-58063.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-59638.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-59639.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-59640.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-59641.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-59642.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-59643.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-59644.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-59645.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-59646.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-59647.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-59648.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-59649.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-59650.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-59651.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-59652.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-8763.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272700 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272701 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272702 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272703 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272704 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272705 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272707 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272708 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272709 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272710 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272711 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272712 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272713 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272714 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272715 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272716 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272717 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272718 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272719 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272720 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272721 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272722 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272723 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272724 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272725 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272726 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272727 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272728 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272729 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272730 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272731 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272732 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 11 08:35:07 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2026 08:35:07 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3558-1: important: Security update for perl Message-ID: <178643730780.31390.16776505372468565710@a08988f19814> # Security update for perl Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3558-1 Release Date: 2026-08-10T18:02:15Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1266304 * bsc#1268349 * bsc#1271372 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-12087 * CVE-2026-57432 * CVE-2026-8376 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-12087 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-12087 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-57432 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-57432 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-57432 ( NVD ): 8.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-57432 ( NVD ): 8.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-8376 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-8376 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-8376 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-8376 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:L Affected Products: * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 * Development Tools Module 15-SP7 * openSUSE Leap 15.3 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.3 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.3 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 * SUSE Package Hub 15 15-SP7 An update that solves three vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for perl fixes the following issues: * CVE-2026-8376: heap buffer overflow when compiling regular expressions with a repeated fixed string on 32-bit builds (bsc#1266304). * CVE-2026-12087: `Socket`'s `pack_ip_mreq_source()` can copy adjacent heap memory into the returned packed structure (bsc#1268349). * CVE-2026-57432: an integer overflow in `S_measure_struct` leads to an out- of-bounds heap read in `pack` and `unpack` (bsc#1271372). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP5-LTSS-2026-3558=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-5.4-2026-3558=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-5.4-2026-3558=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP5-LTSS-2026-3558=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.3 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-5.3-2026-3558=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.3 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-5.3-2026-3558=1 * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Basesystem-15-SP7-2026-3558=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP4-ESPOS-2026-3558=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP4-LTSS-2026-3558=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-5.5-2026-3558=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP5-2026-3558=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP6-2026-3558=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP4-LTSS-2026-3558=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP4-2026-3558=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP5-ESPOS-2026-3558=1 * Development Tools Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Development-Tools-15-SP7-2026-3558=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP6-LTSS-2026-3558=1 * openSUSE Leap 15.3 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3558=1 * SUSE Package Hub 15 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Packagehub-Subpackages-15-SP7-2026-3558=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 (ppc64le x86_64) * perl-5.26.1-150300.17.23.1 * perl-base-5.26.1-150300.17.23.1 * perl-core-DB_File-debuginfo-5.26.1-150300.17.23.1 * perl-debugsource-5.26.1-150300.17.23.1 * perl-core-DB_File-5.26.1-150300.17.23.1 * perl-debuginfo-5.26.1-150300.17.23.1 * perl-base-debuginfo-5.26.1-150300.17.23.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 (x86_64) * perl-32bit-debuginfo-5.26.1-150300.17.23.1 * perl-base-32bit-debuginfo-5.26.1-150300.17.23.1 * perl-base-32bit-5.26.1-150300.17.23.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 (noarch) * perl-doc-5.26.1-150300.17.23.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 (aarch64 x86_64) * perl-5.26.1-150300.17.23.1 * perl-base-5.26.1-150300.17.23.1 * perl-core-DB_File-debuginfo-5.26.1-150300.17.23.1 * perl-debugsource-5.26.1-150300.17.23.1 * perl-core-DB_File-5.26.1-150300.17.23.1 * perl-debuginfo-5.26.1-150300.17.23.1 * perl-base-debuginfo-5.26.1-150300.17.23.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 (x86_64) * perl-32bit-debuginfo-5.26.1-150300.17.23.1 * perl-base-32bit-debuginfo-5.26.1-150300.17.23.1 * perl-base-32bit-5.26.1-150300.17.23.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 (noarch) * perl-doc-5.26.1-150300.17.23.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * perl-5.26.1-150300.17.23.1 * perl-base-5.26.1-150300.17.23.1 * perl-core-DB_File-debuginfo-5.26.1-150300.17.23.1 * perl-debugsource-5.26.1-150300.17.23.1 * perl-core-DB_File-5.26.1-150300.17.23.1 * perl-debuginfo-5.26.1-150300.17.23.1 * perl-base-debuginfo-5.26.1-150300.17.23.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS (x86_64) * perl-32bit-debuginfo-5.26.1-150300.17.23.1 * perl-base-32bit-debuginfo-5.26.1-150300.17.23.1 * perl-base-32bit-5.26.1-150300.17.23.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS (noarch) * perl-doc-5.26.1-150300.17.23.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * perl-5.26.1-150300.17.23.1 * perl-base-5.26.1-150300.17.23.1 * perl-core-DB_File-debuginfo-5.26.1-150300.17.23.1 * perl-debugsource-5.26.1-150300.17.23.1 * perl-core-DB_File-5.26.1-150300.17.23.1 * perl-debuginfo-5.26.1-150300.17.23.1 * perl-base-debuginfo-5.26.1-150300.17.23.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS (x86_64) * perl-32bit-debuginfo-5.26.1-150300.17.23.1 * perl-base-32bit-debuginfo-5.26.1-150300.17.23.1 * perl-base-32bit-5.26.1-150300.17.23.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS (noarch) * perl-doc-5.26.1-150300.17.23.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.4 (aarch64 s390x x86_64) * perl-5.26.1-150300.17.23.1 * perl-base-5.26.1-150300.17.23.1 * perl-debugsource-5.26.1-150300.17.23.1 * perl-debuginfo-5.26.1-150300.17.23.1 * perl-base-debuginfo-5.26.1-150300.17.23.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.4 (aarch64 s390x x86_64) * perl-5.26.1-150300.17.23.1 * perl-base-5.26.1-150300.17.23.1 * perl-debugsource-5.26.1-150300.17.23.1 * perl-debuginfo-5.26.1-150300.17.23.1 * perl-base-debuginfo-5.26.1-150300.17.23.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 (ppc64le x86_64) * perl-5.26.1-150300.17.23.1 * perl-base-5.26.1-150300.17.23.1 * perl-core-DB_File-debuginfo-5.26.1-150300.17.23.1 * perl-debugsource-5.26.1-150300.17.23.1 * perl-core-DB_File-5.26.1-150300.17.23.1 * perl-debuginfo-5.26.1-150300.17.23.1 * perl-base-debuginfo-5.26.1-150300.17.23.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 (noarch) * perl-doc-5.26.1-150300.17.23.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 (x86_64) * perl-32bit-debuginfo-5.26.1-150300.17.23.1 * perl-base-32bit-debuginfo-5.26.1-150300.17.23.1 * perl-base-32bit-5.26.1-150300.17.23.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 (aarch64 x86_64) * perl-5.26.1-150300.17.23.1 * perl-base-5.26.1-150300.17.23.1 * perl-core-DB_File-debuginfo-5.26.1-150300.17.23.1 * perl-debugsource-5.26.1-150300.17.23.1 * perl-core-DB_File-5.26.1-150300.17.23.1 * perl-debuginfo-5.26.1-150300.17.23.1 * perl-base-debuginfo-5.26.1-150300.17.23.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 (x86_64) * perl-32bit-debuginfo-5.26.1-150300.17.23.1 * perl-base-32bit-debuginfo-5.26.1-150300.17.23.1 * perl-base-32bit-5.26.1-150300.17.23.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 (noarch) * perl-doc-5.26.1-150300.17.23.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.3 (aarch64 i586 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * perl-5.26.1-150300.17.23.1 * perl-base-5.26.1-150300.17.23.1 * perl-core-DB_File-debuginfo-5.26.1-150300.17.23.1 * perl-debugsource-5.26.1-150300.17.23.1 * perl-core-DB_File-5.26.1-150300.17.23.1 * perl-debuginfo-5.26.1-150300.17.23.1 * perl-base-debuginfo-5.26.1-150300.17.23.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.3 (aarch64_ilp32) * perl-base-64bit-debuginfo-5.26.1-150300.17.23.1 * perl-64bit-debuginfo-5.26.1-150300.17.23.1 * perl-core-DB_File-64bit-debuginfo-5.26.1-150300.17.23.1 * perl-core-DB_File-64bit-5.26.1-150300.17.23.1 * perl-64bit-5.26.1-150300.17.23.1 * perl-base-64bit-5.26.1-150300.17.23.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.3 (x86_64) * perl-32bit-5.26.1-150300.17.23.1 * perl-core-DB_File-32bit-5.26.1-150300.17.23.1 * perl-base-32bit-debuginfo-5.26.1-150300.17.23.1 * perl-base-32bit-5.26.1-150300.17.23.1 * perl-32bit-debuginfo-5.26.1-150300.17.23.1 * perl-core-DB_File-32bit-debuginfo-5.26.1-150300.17.23.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.3 (noarch) * perl-doc-5.26.1-150300.17.23.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * perl-5.26.1-150300.17.23.1 * perl-base-5.26.1-150300.17.23.1 * perl-core-DB_File-debuginfo-5.26.1-150300.17.23.1 * perl-debugsource-5.26.1-150300.17.23.1 * perl-core-DB_File-5.26.1-150300.17.23.1 * perl-debuginfo-5.26.1-150300.17.23.1 * perl-base-debuginfo-5.26.1-150300.17.23.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS (x86_64) * perl-32bit-debuginfo-5.26.1-150300.17.23.1 * perl-base-32bit-debuginfo-5.26.1-150300.17.23.1 * perl-base-32bit-5.26.1-150300.17.23.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS (noarch) * perl-doc-5.26.1-150300.17.23.1 * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * perl-5.26.1-150300.17.23.1 * perl-base-5.26.1-150300.17.23.1 * perl-core-DB_File-debuginfo-5.26.1-150300.17.23.1 * perl-debugsource-5.26.1-150300.17.23.1 * perl-core-DB_File-5.26.1-150300.17.23.1 * perl-debuginfo-5.26.1-150300.17.23.1 * perl-base-debuginfo-5.26.1-150300.17.23.1 * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 (x86_64) * perl-32bit-debuginfo-5.26.1-150300.17.23.1 * perl-base-32bit-debuginfo-5.26.1-150300.17.23.1 * perl-base-32bit-5.26.1-150300.17.23.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 (aarch64 x86_64) * perl-5.26.1-150300.17.23.1 * perl-base-5.26.1-150300.17.23.1 * perl-core-DB_File-debuginfo-5.26.1-150300.17.23.1 * perl-debugsource-5.26.1-150300.17.23.1 * perl-core-DB_File-5.26.1-150300.17.23.1 * perl-debuginfo-5.26.1-150300.17.23.1 * perl-base-debuginfo-5.26.1-150300.17.23.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 (noarch) * perl-doc-5.26.1-150300.17.23.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 (x86_64) * perl-32bit-debuginfo-5.26.1-150300.17.23.1 * perl-base-32bit-debuginfo-5.26.1-150300.17.23.1 * perl-base-32bit-5.26.1-150300.17.23.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.3 (aarch64 s390x x86_64) * perl-5.26.1-150300.17.23.1 * perl-base-5.26.1-150300.17.23.1 * perl-debugsource-5.26.1-150300.17.23.1 * perl-debuginfo-5.26.1-150300.17.23.1 * perl-base-debuginfo-5.26.1-150300.17.23.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.3 (aarch64 s390x x86_64) * perl-5.26.1-150300.17.23.1 * perl-base-5.26.1-150300.17.23.1 * perl-debugsource-5.26.1-150300.17.23.1 * perl-debuginfo-5.26.1-150300.17.23.1 * perl-base-debuginfo-5.26.1-150300.17.23.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.5 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * perl-5.26.1-150300.17.23.1 * perl-base-5.26.1-150300.17.23.1 * perl-debugsource-5.26.1-150300.17.23.1 * perl-debuginfo-5.26.1-150300.17.23.1 * perl-base-debuginfo-5.26.1-150300.17.23.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 (aarch64 x86_64) * perl-5.26.1-150300.17.23.1 * perl-base-5.26.1-150300.17.23.1 * perl-core-DB_File-debuginfo-5.26.1-150300.17.23.1 * perl-debugsource-5.26.1-150300.17.23.1 * perl-core-DB_File-5.26.1-150300.17.23.1 * perl-debuginfo-5.26.1-150300.17.23.1 * perl-base-debuginfo-5.26.1-150300.17.23.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 (x86_64) * perl-32bit-debuginfo-5.26.1-150300.17.23.1 * perl-base-32bit-debuginfo-5.26.1-150300.17.23.1 * perl-base-32bit-5.26.1-150300.17.23.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 (noarch) * perl-doc-5.26.1-150300.17.23.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 (ppc64le x86_64) * perl-5.26.1-150300.17.23.1 * perl-base-5.26.1-150300.17.23.1 * perl-core-DB_File-debuginfo-5.26.1-150300.17.23.1 * perl-debugsource-5.26.1-150300.17.23.1 * perl-core-DB_File-5.26.1-150300.17.23.1 * perl-debuginfo-5.26.1-150300.17.23.1 * perl-base-debuginfo-5.26.1-150300.17.23.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 (noarch) * perl-doc-5.26.1-150300.17.23.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 (x86_64) * perl-32bit-debuginfo-5.26.1-150300.17.23.1 * perl-base-32bit-debuginfo-5.26.1-150300.17.23.1 * perl-base-32bit-5.26.1-150300.17.23.1 * Development Tools Module 15-SP7 (noarch) * perl-doc-5.26.1-150300.17.23.1 * SUSE Package Hub 15 15-SP7 (x86_64) * perl-32bit-5.26.1-150300.17.23.1 * perl-32bit-debuginfo-5.26.1-150300.17.23.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-12087.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-57432.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-8376.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266304 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268349 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271372 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 11 08:36:17 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2026 08:36:17 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3557-1: important: Security update for nodejs22 Message-ID: <178643737744.31390.12584121112025959303@a08988f19814> # Security update for nodejs22 Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3557-1 Release Date: 2026-08-10T17:59:21Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1272882 * bsc#1272941 * bsc#1272942 * bsc#1272943 * bsc#1272944 * bsc#1272945 * bsc#1272947 * bsc#1272948 * bsc#1272949 * bsc#1272950 * bsc#1272951 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-54272 * CVE-2026-56846 * CVE-2026-56847 * CVE-2026-56848 * CVE-2026-56850 * CVE-2026-58039 * CVE-2026-58040 * CVE-2026-58042 * CVE-2026-58043 * CVE-2026-58044 * CVE-2026-58045 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-54272 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:N/SC:L/SI:L/SA:N * CVE-2026-54272 ( SUSE ): 7.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-54272 ( NVD ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:N/SC:H/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-56846 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-56846 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-56846 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.0/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-56847 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-56847 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-56847 ( NVD ): 3.3 CVSS:3.0/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-56848 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-56848 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-56848 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.0/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-56850 ( SUSE ): 5.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-56850 ( SUSE ): 4.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-56850 ( NVD ): 4.1 CVSS:3.0/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-58039 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-58039 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-58039 ( NVD ): 3.3 CVSS:3.0/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-58040 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:H/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-58040 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-58040 ( NVD ): 6.3 CVSS:3.0/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-58042 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-58042 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-58042 ( NVD ): 5.9 CVSS:3.0/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-58043 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:H/SI:H/SA:N * CVE-2026-58043 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-58043 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.0/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-58044 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-58044 ( SUSE ): 3.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-58044 ( NVD ): 3.7 CVSS:3.0/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-58045 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-58045 ( SUSE ): 6.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-58045 ( NVD ): 6.2 CVSS:3.0/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 * Web and Scripting Module 15-SP7 An update that solves 11 vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for nodejs22 fixes the following issues: Update to 22.23.2. * CVE-2026-54272: ip-address: misclassification of IPv4-mapped/NAT64 IPv6 addresses allows for bypass of SSRF and trust- boundary checks (bsc#1272882). * CVE-2026-56846: HTTP/2 retained headers can bypass `maxSessionMemory` limits (bsc#1272941). * CVE-2026-56847: permission model allows trace events to write outside the `allowlist` (bsc#1272949). * CVE-2026-56848: HTTP/2 re-entrant send can cause heap-use-after-free (bsc#1272942). * CVE-2026-56850: HTTPS agent can reuse mTLS identities across PFX certificates (bsc#1272944). * CVE-2026-58039: permission model allows process reports to write outside the `allowlist` (bsc#1272950). * CVE-2026-58040: HTTPS agent session reuse can skip hostname verification (bsc#1272945). * CVE-2026-58042: `dns.resolveAny()` can abort on DNS responses with many A records (bsc#1272947). * CVE-2026-58043: permission model path matching can over-grant filesystem access (bsc#1272943). * CVE-2026-58044: HTTP parser header truncation can enable request smuggling (bsc#1272951). * CVE-2026-58045: `node:zlib` sync APIs can crash on spoofed `TypedArray` length (bsc#1272948). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * Web and Scripting Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Web-Scripting-15-SP7-2026-3557=1 ## Package List: * Web and Scripting Module 15-SP7 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * nodejs22-22.23.2-150700.3.18.1 * nodejs22-debuginfo-22.23.2-150700.3.18.1 * nodejs22-devel-22.23.2-150700.3.18.1 * npm22-22.23.2-150700.3.18.1 * nodejs22-debugsource-22.23.2-150700.3.18.1 * Web and Scripting Module 15-SP7 (noarch) * nodejs22-docs-22.23.2-150700.3.18.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-54272.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-56846.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-56847.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-56848.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-56850.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-58039.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-58040.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-58042.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-58043.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-58044.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-58045.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272882 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272941 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272942 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272943 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272944 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272945 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272947 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272948 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272949 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272950 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272951 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 11 08:36:56 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2026 08:36:56 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3556-1: important: Security update for ruby2.5 Message-ID: <178643741684.31390.1469966808651406248@a08988f19814> # Security update for ruby2.5 Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3556-1 Release Date: 2026-08-10T17:56:49Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1262441 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-41316 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-41316 ( SUSE ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-41316 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-41316 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 An update that solves one vulnerability can now be installed. ## Description: This update for ruby2.5 fixes the following issue * CVE-2026-41316: erb: @_init deserialization guard bypass via def_module / def_method / def_class (bsc#1262441). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Basesystem-15-SP7-2026-3556=1 ## Package List: * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * ruby2.5-2.5.9-150700.24.11.1 * libruby2_5-2_5-debuginfo-2.5.9-150700.24.11.1 * ruby2.5-devel-extra-2.5.9-150700.24.11.1 * ruby2.5-stdlib-debuginfo-2.5.9-150700.24.11.1 * ruby2.5-stdlib-2.5.9-150700.24.11.1 * libruby2_5-2_5-2.5.9-150700.24.11.1 * ruby2.5-debugsource-2.5.9-150700.24.11.1 * ruby2.5-debuginfo-2.5.9-150700.24.11.1 * ruby2.5-devel-2.5.9-150700.24.11.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-41316.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262441 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 11 08:37:35 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2026 08:37:35 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3433-2: low: Security update for runc Message-ID: <178643745556.31390.13652490346200635540@a08988f19814> # Security update for runc Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3433-2 Release Date: 2026-08-10T16:55:24Z Rating: low References: * bsc#1268275 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-41579 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-41579 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-41579 ( NVD ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 An update that solves one vulnerability can now be installed. ## Description: This update for runc fixes the following issues: Update to 1.3.6. * CVE-2026-41579: malicious image with a `/dev` symlink can trigger limited host filesystem integrity violations (bsc#1268275). Other updates and bugfixes: * Version 1.3.6: * When masking directories with `maskPaths`, runc will now re- use a single `tmpfs` instance (which is not writeable) to reduce the number `tmpfs` superblocks that need to be reaped when containers die (in particular, Kubernetes applies masks to per-CPU sysfs directories which get expensive quickly). * Version 1.3.5: * Recursive atime-related mount flags (rrelatime et al.) are now applied properly. * PR #4757 caused a regression that resulted in spurious cannot start a container that has stopped errors when running runc create and has thus been reverted. * Updated builds to Go 1.25, libseccomp v2.6.0. * Minor signing keyring updates. ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP6-2026-3433=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP4-2026-3433=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP4-LTSS-2026-3433=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP4-LTSS-2026-3433=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP6-LTSS-2026-3433=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP5-LTSS-2026-3433=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP5-ESPOS-2026-3433=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP5-LTSS-2026-3433=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP4-ESPOS-2026-3433=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP5-2026-3433=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 (aarch64 x86_64) * runc-1.3.6-150000.101.1 * runc-debuginfo-1.3.6-150000.101.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 (aarch64 x86_64) * runc-1.3.6-150000.101.1 * runc-debuginfo-1.3.6-150000.101.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 (aarch64 x86_64) * runc-1.3.6-150000.101.1 * runc-debuginfo-1.3.6-150000.101.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * runc-1.3.6-150000.101.1 * runc-debuginfo-1.3.6-150000.101.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * runc-1.3.6-150000.101.1 * runc-debuginfo-1.3.6-150000.101.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 (ppc64le x86_64) * runc-1.3.6-150000.101.1 * runc-debuginfo-1.3.6-150000.101.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * runc-1.3.6-150000.101.1 * runc-debuginfo-1.3.6-150000.101.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 (ppc64le x86_64) * runc-1.3.6-150000.101.1 * runc-debuginfo-1.3.6-150000.101.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 (ppc64le x86_64) * runc-1.3.6-150000.101.1 * runc-debuginfo-1.3.6-150000.101.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 (aarch64 x86_64) * runc-1.3.6-150000.101.1 * runc-debuginfo-1.3.6-150000.101.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-41579.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268275 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 11 08:38:14 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2026 08:38:14 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3555-1: moderate: Security update for webkit2gtk3 Message-ID: <178643749444.31390.4093260547185115402@a08988f19814> # Security update for webkit2gtk3 Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3555-1 Release Date: 2026-08-10T16:50:35Z Rating: moderate References: * bsc#1271638 Cross-References: * CVE-2024-4367 * CVE-2026-39872 * CVE-2026-43663 * CVE-2026-43676 * CVE-2026-43699 * CVE-2026-43701 * CVE-2026-43705 * CVE-2026-43707 * CVE-2026-43712 * CVE-2026-43713 * CVE-2026-43715 * CVE-2026-43716 * CVE-2026-43720 * CVE-2026-43721 * CVE-2026-43725 * CVE-2026-43726 * CVE-2026-43727 * CVE-2026-43731 * CVE-2026-43732 * CVE-2026-43734 * CVE-2026-43740 * CVE-2026-43742 * CVE-2026-43745 CVSS scores: * CVE-2024-4367 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2024-4367 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2024-4367 ( NVD ): 5.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-39872 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-39872 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43663 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43663 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43676 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43676 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43699 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43699 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43701 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:C/C:L/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-43701 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:C/C:L/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-43705 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43705 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43707 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43707 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43712 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43712 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43713 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-43713 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-43715 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43715 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43716 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43716 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43720 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43720 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43721 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-43721 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-43725 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:C/C:L/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-43725 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:C/C:L/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-43726 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43726 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43727 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43727 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43731 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43731 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43732 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-43732 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-43734 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43734 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43740 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-43740 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-43742 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43742 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43745 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43745 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS Extended Security * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 12 SP5 An update that solves 23 vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for webkit2gtk3 fixes the following issues: Security fixes: * CVE-2024-4367,CVE-2026-39872,CVE-2026-43663,CVE-2026-43676,CVE-2026-43699,CVE-2026-43701, CVE-2026-43705,CVE-2026-43707,CVE-2026-43712,CVE-2026-43713,CVE-2026-43715,CVE-2026-43716, CVE-2026-43720,CVE-2026-43721,CVE-2026-43725,CVE-2026-43726,CVE-2026-43727,CVE-2026-43731, CVE-2026-43732,CVE-2026-43734,CVE-2026-43740,CVE-2026-43742,CVE-2026-43745: WebKitGTK and WPE WebKit Security Advisory WSA-2026-0004 (bsc#1271638). Other fixes: * Update to version 2.52.5 (bsc#1271638): * Fire scrollend event for instant programmatic scrolls. * Increase network idle connection timeout to 115 seconds. * Add User-Agent quirk for HBO Max. * Fix the build with system malloc. * Fix several crashes and rendering issues. ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS Extended Security zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-SERVER-12-SP5-LTSS-EXTENDED-SECURITY-2026-3555=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS Extended Security (x86_64) * webkit2gtk-4_0-injected-bundles-2.52.5-4.63.2 * libwebkit2gtk-4_0-37-2.52.5-4.63.2 * typelib-1_0-WebKit2WebExtension-4_0-2.52.5-4.63.2 * webkit2gtk3-devel-2.52.5-4.63.2 * webkit2gtk3-debugsource-2.52.5-4.63.2 * webkit2gtk-4_0-injected-bundles-debuginfo-2.52.5-4.63.2 * libjavascriptcoregtk-4_0-18-2.52.5-4.63.2 * typelib-1_0-JavaScriptCore-4_0-2.52.5-4.63.2 * typelib-1_0-WebKit2-4_0-2.52.5-4.63.2 * libjavascriptcoregtk-4_0-18-debuginfo-2.52.5-4.63.2 * libwebkit2gtk-4_0-37-debuginfo-2.52.5-4.63.2 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS Extended Security (noarch) * libwebkit2gtk3-lang-2.52.5-4.63.2 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2024-4367.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-39872.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43663.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43676.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43699.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43701.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43705.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43707.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43712.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43713.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43715.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43716.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43720.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43721.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43725.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43726.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43727.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43731.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43732.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43734.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43740.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43742.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43745.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271638 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 11 08:39:01 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2026 08:39:01 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3554-1: important: Security update for bind Message-ID: <178643754134.31390.8347734682307193378@a08988f19814> # Security update for bind Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3554-1 Release Date: 2026-08-10T16:49:22Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1271982 * bsc#1271984 * bsc#1271986 * bsc#1271987 * bsc#1271989 * bsc#1271990 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-10723 * CVE-2026-11331 * CVE-2026-11622 * CVE-2026-11721 * CVE-2026-13204 * CVE-2026-13321 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-10723 ( SUSE ): 8.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:H/SA:N * CVE-2026-10723 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-10723 ( NVD ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-11331 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-11331 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-11331 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-11622 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-11622 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-11622 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-11721 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-11721 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-11721 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-13204 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-13204 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-13204 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-13321 ( SUSE ): 9.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:H/SA:N * CVE-2026-13321 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-13321 ( NVD ): 8.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:N/I:H/A:N Affected Products: * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 * openSUSE Leap 15.3 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 An update that solves six vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for bind fixes the following issues: * CVE-2026-10723: incorrect acceptance of NSEC3 records (bsc#1271982). * CVE-2026-11331: potential wildcard CNAME RPZ policy bypass (bsc#1271984). * CVE-2026-11622: potential memory usage beyond configured limits (bsc#1271986). * CVE-2026-11721: cache poisoning possible with label count discrepancy, RRSIG, and wildcards (bsc#1271987). * CVE-2026-13204: unexpected exit in certain situations with NSEC and NSEC3 both present (bsc#1271989). * CVE-2026-13321: DNSSEC validation bypass via out-of-zone NSEC Next field (bsc#1271990). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP6-2026-3554=1 * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Basesystem-15-SP7-2026-3554=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP6-LTSS-2026-3554=1 * openSUSE Leap 15.3 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3554=1 ## Package List: * openSUSE Leap 15.3 (aarch64 i586 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * bind-chrootenv-9.16.6-150300.22.62.1 * libns1604-debuginfo-9.16.6-150300.22.62.1 * libisc1606-debuginfo-9.16.6-150300.22.62.1 * bind-devel-9.16.6-150300.22.62.1 * libirs1601-9.16.6-150300.22.62.1 * libisccc1600-debuginfo-9.16.6-150300.22.62.1 * libirs1601-debuginfo-9.16.6-150300.22.62.1 * libbind9-1600-9.16.6-150300.22.62.1 * bind-utils-9.16.6-150300.22.62.1 * libisccfg1600-9.16.6-150300.22.62.1 * bind-utils-debuginfo-9.16.6-150300.22.62.1 * libdns1605-debuginfo-9.16.6-150300.22.62.1 * libisccc1600-9.16.6-150300.22.62.1 * libbind9-1600-debuginfo-9.16.6-150300.22.62.1 * bind-9.16.6-150300.22.62.1 * libirs-devel-9.16.6-150300.22.62.1 * libns1604-9.16.6-150300.22.62.1 * bind-debugsource-9.16.6-150300.22.62.1 * libisccfg1600-debuginfo-9.16.6-150300.22.62.1 * libdns1605-9.16.6-150300.22.62.1 * bind-debuginfo-9.16.6-150300.22.62.1 * libisc1606-9.16.6-150300.22.62.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.3 (noarch) * bind-doc-9.16.6-150300.22.62.1 * python3-bind-9.16.6-150300.22.62.1 * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * libirs1601-debuginfo-9.16.6-150300.22.62.1 * libisc1606-debuginfo-9.16.6-150300.22.62.1 * libisc1606-9.16.6-150300.22.62.1 * libdns1605-debuginfo-9.16.6-150300.22.62.1 * libisccfg1600-9.16.6-150300.22.62.1 * bind-debugsource-9.16.6-150300.22.62.1 * libirs1601-9.16.6-150300.22.62.1 * libisccfg1600-debuginfo-9.16.6-150300.22.62.1 * libdns1605-9.16.6-150300.22.62.1 * bind-debuginfo-9.16.6-150300.22.62.1 * libirs-devel-9.16.6-150300.22.62.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * libirs1601-debuginfo-9.16.6-150300.22.62.1 * libisc1606-debuginfo-9.16.6-150300.22.62.1 * libdns1605-debuginfo-9.16.6-150300.22.62.1 * libisccfg1600-9.16.6-150300.22.62.1 * bind-debugsource-9.16.6-150300.22.62.1 * libirs-devel-9.16.6-150300.22.62.1 * libirs1601-9.16.6-150300.22.62.1 * libisccfg1600-debuginfo-9.16.6-150300.22.62.1 * libdns1605-9.16.6-150300.22.62.1 * bind-debuginfo-9.16.6-150300.22.62.1 * libisc1606-9.16.6-150300.22.62.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 (ppc64le x86_64) * libirs1601-debuginfo-9.16.6-150300.22.62.1 * libisc1606-debuginfo-9.16.6-150300.22.62.1 * libisccfg1600-9.16.6-150300.22.62.1 * libdns1605-debuginfo-9.16.6-150300.22.62.1 * bind-debugsource-9.16.6-150300.22.62.1 * libirs-devel-9.16.6-150300.22.62.1 * libirs1601-9.16.6-150300.22.62.1 * libisccfg1600-debuginfo-9.16.6-150300.22.62.1 * libdns1605-9.16.6-150300.22.62.1 * bind-debuginfo-9.16.6-150300.22.62.1 * libisc1606-9.16.6-150300.22.62.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-10723.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-11331.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-11622.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-11721.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-13204.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-13321.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271982 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271984 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271986 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271987 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271989 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271990 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 11 08:39:56 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2026 08:39:56 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3553-1: important: Security update for gd Message-ID: <178643759679.31390.4694090566432804107@a08988f19814> # Security update for gd Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3553-1 Release Date: 2026-08-10T16:47:50Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1273101 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-9672 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-9672 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:L Affected Products: * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 * Desktop Applications Module 15-SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 * SUSE Package Hub 15 15-SP7 An update that solves one vulnerability can now be installed. ## Description: This update for gd fixes the following issue: * CVE-2026-9672: security issues in `libgd` (bsc#1273101). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP5-LTSS-2026-3553=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP4-LTSS-2026-3553=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP4-2026-3553=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP5-LTSS-2026-3553=1 * Desktop Applications Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Desktop-Applications-15-SP7-2026-3553=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP4-LTSS-2026-3553=1 * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Basesystem-15-SP7-2026-3553=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP6-2026-3553=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP5-2026-3553=1 * SUSE Package Hub 15 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Packagehub-Subpackages-15-SP7-2026-3553=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP5-ESPOS-2026-3553=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP6-LTSS-2026-3553=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP4-ESPOS-2026-3553=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * libgd3-2.2.5-150200.11.8.1 * gd-debuginfo-2.2.5-150200.11.8.1 * libgd3-debuginfo-2.2.5-150200.11.8.1 * gd-debugsource-2.2.5-150200.11.8.1 * gd-devel-2.2.5-150200.11.8.1 * gd-2.2.5-150200.11.8.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * libgd3-2.2.5-150200.11.8.1 * gd-debuginfo-2.2.5-150200.11.8.1 * libgd3-debuginfo-2.2.5-150200.11.8.1 * gd-debugsource-2.2.5-150200.11.8.1 * gd-devel-2.2.5-150200.11.8.1 * gd-2.2.5-150200.11.8.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 (aarch64 x86_64) * libgd3-2.2.5-150200.11.8.1 * gd-debuginfo-2.2.5-150200.11.8.1 * libgd3-debuginfo-2.2.5-150200.11.8.1 * gd-debugsource-2.2.5-150200.11.8.1 * gd-devel-2.2.5-150200.11.8.1 * gd-2.2.5-150200.11.8.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * libgd3-2.2.5-150200.11.8.1 * gd-debuginfo-2.2.5-150200.11.8.1 * libgd3-debuginfo-2.2.5-150200.11.8.1 * gd-debugsource-2.2.5-150200.11.8.1 * gd-devel-2.2.5-150200.11.8.1 * gd-2.2.5-150200.11.8.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 (ppc64le x86_64) * libgd3-2.2.5-150200.11.8.1 * gd-debuginfo-2.2.5-150200.11.8.1 * libgd3-debuginfo-2.2.5-150200.11.8.1 * gd-debugsource-2.2.5-150200.11.8.1 * gd-devel-2.2.5-150200.11.8.1 * gd-2.2.5-150200.11.8.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 (aarch64 x86_64) * libgd3-2.2.5-150200.11.8.1 * gd-debuginfo-2.2.5-150200.11.8.1 * libgd3-debuginfo-2.2.5-150200.11.8.1 * gd-debugsource-2.2.5-150200.11.8.1 * gd-devel-2.2.5-150200.11.8.1 * gd-2.2.5-150200.11.8.1 * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * libgd3-2.2.5-150200.11.8.1 * gd-debuginfo-2.2.5-150200.11.8.1 * libgd3-debuginfo-2.2.5-150200.11.8.1 * gd-debugsource-2.2.5-150200.11.8.1 * gd-devel-2.2.5-150200.11.8.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 (ppc64le x86_64) * libgd3-2.2.5-150200.11.8.1 * gd-debuginfo-2.2.5-150200.11.8.1 * libgd3-debuginfo-2.2.5-150200.11.8.1 * gd-debugsource-2.2.5-150200.11.8.1 * gd-devel-2.2.5-150200.11.8.1 * gd-2.2.5-150200.11.8.1 * Desktop Applications Module 15-SP7 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * gd-debugsource-2.2.5-150200.11.8.1 * gd-debuginfo-2.2.5-150200.11.8.1 * gd-2.2.5-150200.11.8.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 (ppc64le x86_64) * libgd3-2.2.5-150200.11.8.1 * gd-debuginfo-2.2.5-150200.11.8.1 * libgd3-debuginfo-2.2.5-150200.11.8.1 * gd-debugsource-2.2.5-150200.11.8.1 * gd-devel-2.2.5-150200.11.8.1 * gd-2.2.5-150200.11.8.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 (aarch64 x86_64) * libgd3-2.2.5-150200.11.8.1 * gd-debuginfo-2.2.5-150200.11.8.1 * libgd3-debuginfo-2.2.5-150200.11.8.1 * gd-debugsource-2.2.5-150200.11.8.1 * gd-devel-2.2.5-150200.11.8.1 * gd-2.2.5-150200.11.8.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 (aarch64 x86_64) * libgd3-2.2.5-150200.11.8.1 * gd-debuginfo-2.2.5-150200.11.8.1 * libgd3-debuginfo-2.2.5-150200.11.8.1 * gd-debugsource-2.2.5-150200.11.8.1 * gd-devel-2.2.5-150200.11.8.1 * gd-2.2.5-150200.11.8.1 * SUSE Package Hub 15 15-SP7 (x86_64) * libgd3-32bit-2.2.5-150200.11.8.1 * libgd3-32bit-debuginfo-2.2.5-150200.11.8.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-9672.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273101 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 11 08:40:37 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2026 08:40:37 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3552-1: important: Security update for ffmpeg Message-ID: <178643763721.31390.5413858244770466839@a08988f19814> # Security update for ffmpeg Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3552-1 Release Date: 2026-08-10T16:43:39Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1272752 * bsc#1272765 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-64830 * CVE-2026-66039 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-64830 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64830 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64830 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-64830 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-66039 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-66039 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-66039 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-66039 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-66039 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * Desktop Applications Module 15-SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Workstation Extension 15 SP7 * SUSE Package Hub 15 15-SP7 An update that solves two vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for ffmpeg fixes the following issues: * CVE-2026-64830: heap buffer overflow via VobSub subtitle demuxer (bsc#1272752). * CVE-2026-66039: MACE6 audio decoder heap out-of-bounds write via CAF file (bsc#1272765). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP4-LTSS-2026-3552=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP4-ESPOS-2026-3552=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Workstation Extension 15 SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-WE-15-SP7-2026-3552=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP6-LTSS-2026-3552=1 * SUSE Package Hub 15 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Packagehub-Subpackages-15-SP7-2026-3552=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP6-2026-3552=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP5-LTSS-2026-3552=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP4-LTSS-2026-3552=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP4-2026-3552=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP5-2026-3552=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP5-LTSS-2026-3552=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP5-ESPOS-2026-3552=1 * Desktop Applications Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Desktop-Applications-15-SP7-2026-3552=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 (ppc64le x86_64) * libavformat57-debuginfo-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libavcodec57-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * ffmpeg-debugsource-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libswresample-devel-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libavutil55-debuginfo-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libavresample3-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libavresample3-debuginfo-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libswresample2-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libswresample2-debuginfo-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libpostproc-devel-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * ffmpeg-debuginfo-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libswscale4-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libavcodec57-debuginfo-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libavutil-devel-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libswscale-devel-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libavformat57-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libpostproc54-debuginfo-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libpostproc54-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libswscale4-debuginfo-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libavutil55-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * Desktop Applications Module 15-SP7 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * libavutil-devel-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libavcodec57-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * ffmpeg-debugsource-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libswresample2-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libpostproc54-debuginfo-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libswscale-devel-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libpostproc54-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libswresample2-debuginfo-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libswscale4-debuginfo-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libpostproc-devel-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libavutil55-debuginfo-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libswresample-devel-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libavutil55-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * ffmpeg-debuginfo-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libswscale4-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libavcodec57-debuginfo-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 (ppc64le x86_64) * libavformat57-debuginfo-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libavutil-devel-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * ffmpeg-debugsource-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libavcodec57-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libswresample2-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libpostproc54-debuginfo-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libswscale-devel-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libswresample2-debuginfo-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libpostproc54-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libswscale4-debuginfo-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libswresample-devel-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libavutil55-debuginfo-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libpostproc-devel-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libavutil55-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * ffmpeg-debuginfo-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libswscale4-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libavformat57-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libavcodec57-debuginfo-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 (aarch64 x86_64) * libavformat57-debuginfo-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libavutil-devel-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * ffmpeg-debugsource-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libavcodec57-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libswresample2-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libpostproc54-debuginfo-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libswscale-devel-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libpostproc54-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libswresample2-debuginfo-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libswscale4-debuginfo-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libswresample-devel-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libavutil55-debuginfo-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libpostproc-devel-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libavutil55-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * ffmpeg-debuginfo-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libswscale4-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libavformat57-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libavcodec57-debuginfo-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 (ppc64le x86_64) * libavutil-devel-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libavcodec57-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * ffmpeg-debugsource-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libswresample2-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libpostproc54-debuginfo-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libswscale-devel-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libpostproc54-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libswresample2-debuginfo-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libswscale4-debuginfo-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libswresample-devel-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libavutil55-debuginfo-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libpostproc-devel-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libavutil55-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * ffmpeg-debuginfo-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libswscale4-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libavcodec57-debuginfo-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * libavformat57-debuginfo-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libavcodec57-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * ffmpeg-debugsource-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libswresample-devel-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libavutil55-debuginfo-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libavresample3-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libavresample3-debuginfo-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libswresample2-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libswresample2-debuginfo-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libpostproc-devel-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * ffmpeg-debuginfo-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libswscale4-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libavcodec57-debuginfo-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libavutil-devel-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libswscale-devel-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libavformat57-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libpostproc54-debuginfo-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libpostproc54-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libswscale4-debuginfo-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libavutil55-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * libavutil-devel-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libavcodec57-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * ffmpeg-debugsource-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libswresample2-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libpostproc54-debuginfo-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libswscale-devel-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libswresample2-debuginfo-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libpostproc54-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libswscale4-debuginfo-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libavutil55-debuginfo-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libpostproc-devel-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libswresample-devel-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libavutil55-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * ffmpeg-debuginfo-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libswscale4-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libavcodec57-debuginfo-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * libavformat57-debuginfo-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libavutil-devel-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * ffmpeg-debugsource-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libavcodec57-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libswresample2-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libpostproc54-debuginfo-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libswscale-devel-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libswresample2-debuginfo-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libpostproc54-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libswscale4-debuginfo-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libpostproc-devel-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libavutil55-debuginfo-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libswresample-devel-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libavutil55-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * ffmpeg-debuginfo-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libswscale4-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libavformat57-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libavcodec57-debuginfo-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 (aarch64 x86_64) * libavformat57-debuginfo-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libavcodec57-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * ffmpeg-debugsource-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libswresample-devel-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libavutil55-debuginfo-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libavresample3-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libavresample3-debuginfo-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libswresample2-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libswresample2-debuginfo-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libpostproc-devel-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * ffmpeg-debuginfo-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libswscale4-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libavcodec57-debuginfo-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libavutil-devel-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libswscale-devel-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libavformat57-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libpostproc54-debuginfo-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libpostproc54-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libswscale4-debuginfo-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libavutil55-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * SUSE Package Hub 15 15-SP7 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * libavresample3-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libavresample3-debuginfo-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * ffmpeg-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libavformat57-debuginfo-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libavdevice57-debuginfo-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libavfilter6-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * ffmpeg-debugsource-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libavdevice57-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libavfilter6-debuginfo-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * ffmpeg-debuginfo-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libavformat57-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 (aarch64 x86_64) * libavformat57-debuginfo-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libavutil-devel-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * ffmpeg-debugsource-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libavcodec57-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libswresample2-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libpostproc54-debuginfo-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * ffmpeg-debuginfo-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libswscale-devel-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libpostproc54-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libswresample2-debuginfo-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libswscale4-debuginfo-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libavutil55-debuginfo-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libswresample-devel-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libpostproc-devel-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libavutil55-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libavformat57-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libswscale4-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libavcodec57-debuginfo-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 (aarch64 x86_64) * libavformat57-debuginfo-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * ffmpeg-debugsource-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libavcodec57-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libswresample-devel-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libavutil55-debuginfo-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libavresample3-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libavresample3-debuginfo-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libswresample2-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libswresample2-debuginfo-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libpostproc-devel-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * ffmpeg-debuginfo-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libswscale4-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libavcodec57-debuginfo-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libavutil-devel-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libswscale-devel-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libavformat57-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libpostproc54-debuginfo-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libpostproc54-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libswscale4-debuginfo-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libavutil55-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Workstation Extension 15 SP7 (x86_64) * libavresample3-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libavresample3-debuginfo-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libavformat-devel-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libavcodec-devel-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libavformat57-debuginfo-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * ffmpeg-debugsource-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * ffmpeg-debuginfo-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libavresample-devel-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 * libavformat57-3.4.2-150200.11.73.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64830.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-66039.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272752 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272765 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 11 08:41:17 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2026 08:41:17 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3551-1: important: Security update for perl-Date-Manip Message-ID: <178643767774.31390.9833797398962142041@a08988f19814> # Security update for perl-Date-Manip Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3551-1 Release Date: 2026-08-10T16:38:59Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1273062 * bsc#1273063 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-60074 * CVE-2026-60075 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-60074 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-60074 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-60074 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-60075 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-60075 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-60075 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H Affected Products: * Development Tools Module 15-SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 An update that solves two vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for perl-Date-Manip fixes the following issues: * CVE-2026-60074: corrupted dates returned when processing non-ASCII decimal digits that pass the numeric range tests in check (bsc#1273063). * CVE-2026-60075: CPU exhaustion due to quadratic backtracking in the unanchored time substitution in `_parse_time` (bsc#1273062). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * Development Tools Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Development-Tools-15-SP7-2026-3551=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP6-2026-3551=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP5-2026-3551=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP4-LTSS-2026-3551=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP6-LTSS-2026-3551=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP4-2026-3551=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP4-LTSS-2026-3551=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP5-ESPOS-2026-3551=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP4-ESPOS-2026-3551=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP5-LTSS-2026-3551=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP5-LTSS-2026-3551=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS (noarch) * perl-Date-Manip-6.70-150000.4.3.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 (noarch) * perl-Date-Manip-6.70-150000.4.3.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 (noarch) * perl-Date-Manip-6.70-150000.4.3.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 (noarch) * perl-Date-Manip-6.70-150000.4.3.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 (noarch) * perl-Date-Manip-6.70-150000.4.3.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS (noarch) * perl-Date-Manip-6.70-150000.4.3.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 (noarch) * perl-Date-Manip-6.70-150000.4.3.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 (noarch) * perl-Date-Manip-6.70-150000.4.3.1 * Development Tools Module 15-SP7 (noarch) * perl-Date-Manip-6.70-150000.4.3.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS (noarch) * perl-Date-Manip-6.70-150000.4.3.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 (noarch) * perl-Date-Manip-6.70-150000.4.3.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-60074.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-60075.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273062 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273063 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 11 08:41:56 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2026 08:41:56 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3549-1: moderate: Security update for python3-sqlparse Message-ID: <178643771660.31390.6835409438410843785@a08988f19814> # Security update for python3-sqlparse Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3549-1 Release Date: 2026-08-10T16:35:52Z Rating: moderate References: * bsc#1268597 Affected Products: * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 * openSUSE Leap 15.3 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 An update that has one security fix can now be installed. ## Description: This update for python3-sqlparse fixes the following issue: * Fixed an issue where formatting list of tuples leads to denial of service (bsc#1268597). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Basesystem-15-SP7-2026-3549=1 * openSUSE Leap 15.3 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3549=1 ## Package List: * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 (noarch) * python3-sqlparse-0.4.2-150300.20.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.3 (noarch) * python3-sqlparse-0.4.2-150300.20.1 ## References: * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268597 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 11 12:30:48 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2026 12:30:48 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23003-1: critical: Security update for samba Message-ID: <178645144823.90.17249344468623359450@ab04c16a871e> # Security update for samba Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23003-1 Release Date: 2026-08-06T09:24:50Z Rating: critical References: * bsc#1261158 * bsc#1261159 * bsc#1261160 * bsc#1261161 * bsc#1261163 * bsc#1261188 * bsc#1271469 * bsc#1271672 * bsc#1271673 * bsc#1271674 * bsc#1271675 * bsc#1271676 * bsc#1271677 * bsc#1273189 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-15779 * CVE-2026-1933 * CVE-2026-2340 * CVE-2026-3012 * CVE-2026-3238 * CVE-2026-4408 * CVE-2026-4480 * CVE-2026-58216 * CVE-2026-58218 * CVE-2026-58221 * CVE-2026-58222 * CVE-2026-58224 * CVE-2026-6949 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-15779 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-15779 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-15779 ( NVD ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-1933 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-1933 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-1933 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-1933 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-1933 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-2340 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-2340 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-2340 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-3012 ( SUSE ): 7.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:H/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-3012 ( SUSE ): 8.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-3012 ( NVD ): 8.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-3012 ( NVD ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-3012 ( NVD ): 8.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-3238 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-3238 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-3238 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-4408 ( SUSE ): 9.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-4408 ( SUSE ): 9.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-4408 ( NVD ): 9.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-4408 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-4408 ( NVD ): 9.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-4480 ( SUSE ): 10.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-4480 ( SUSE ): 10.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-4480 ( NVD ): 9.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-4480 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-4480 ( NVD ): 9.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-58216 ( SUSE ): 6.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-58216 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-58216 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-58218 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-58218 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-58218 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-58221 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-58221 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-58222 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-58222 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-58222 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-58224 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-58224 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-6949 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-6949 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 An update that solves 13 vulnerabilities and has one fix can now be installed. ## Description: This update for samba fixes the following issues: Update to 4.22.11. Security issues fixed: * CVE-2026-1933: missing access check on reparse point operations allows unauthorized users to modify the `user.SmbReparse` xattr (bsc#1261188). * CVE-2026-2340: WORM vfs module does not block directory modification and allows file changes by any user with write access (bsc#1261158). * CVE-2026-3012: auto-enrolment GPO installing CA certificate over http without verification (bsc#1261159). * CVE-2026-3238: NULL pointer dereference in the WINS server compoenent of the AD domain controller code can lead to crash via crafted UDP packet (bsc#1261160). * CVE-2026-4408: improper escaping allows for remote command execution via the DCE/RPC SAMR server (bsc#1261163). * CVE-2026-4480: improper escaping allows for unauthenticated remote code execution via the printing subsystem (bsc#1261161). * CVE-2026-6949: TSIG packet with crafted name compression can crash internal DNS server (bsc#1271672). * CVE-2026-15779: `pam_winbind` module with `mkhomedir` set allows `chown` of critical system paths without validation (bsc#1271469). * CVE-2026-58216: 6-byte heap OOB read in packet parser of the `kpasswd` service (bsc#1271674). * CVE-2026-58218: DNS TKEY negotiation stores unauthenticated GSS contexts in a fixed FIFO before authentication completes (bsc#1271675). * CVE-2026-58221: authenticated LDAP access to internal LDB special DNs permits domain takeover (bsc#1271676). * CVE-2026-58222: LDAP Compare filter injection and trusted-request confusion disclose protected attributes (bsc#1271677). * CVE-2026-58224: heap OOB read due to unchecked packet length fields in CTDB (bsc#1271673). Other updates and bugfixes: * `samba-tool`: do not complain of no subcommand with `-V` (bsc#1273189, bso#15770). * Add `python3-cryptography` and `python3-requests` requirements for `samba- python3`. ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SL-Micro-6.2-1439=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * samba-debugsource-4.22.11+git.552.66cfeb7de0a-160000.1.1 * samba-client-libs-4.22.11+git.552.66cfeb7de0a-160000.1.1 * libldb2-4.22.11+git.552.66cfeb7de0a-160000.1.1 * libldb2-debuginfo-4.22.11+git.552.66cfeb7de0a-160000.1.1 * samba-client-libs-debuginfo-4.22.11+git.552.66cfeb7de0a-160000.1.1 * samba-debuginfo-4.22.11+git.552.66cfeb7de0a-160000.1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-15779.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-1933.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-2340.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-3012.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-3238.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-4408.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-4480.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-58216.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-58218.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-58221.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-58222.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-58224.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-6949.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1261158 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1261159 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1261160 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1261161 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1261163 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1261188 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271469 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271672 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271673 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271674 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271675 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271676 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271677 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273189 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 11 12:31:25 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2026 12:31:25 -0000 Subject: SUSE-RU-2026:23002-1: moderate: Recommended update for dmidecode Message-ID: <178645148545.90.16836663954561562475@ab04c16a871e> # Recommended update for dmidecode Announcement ID: SUSE-RU-2026:23002-1 Release Date: 2026-08-05T12:34:55Z Rating: moderate References: * jsc#PED-16714 Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 An update that contains one feature can now be installed. ## Description: This update for dmidecode fixes the following issues: * Update to upstream version 3.7 (jsc#PED-16714): * Memory sizes use binary unit prefixes. * The word "Firmware" is now used instead of "BIOS". * Support for SMBIOS 3.8.0. This includes a new processor family. * Support for SMBIOS 3.9.0. This includes chassis type name adjustments, new rack attributes, slot ID for more slot types, and new memory device form factors and types. * Decode HPE OEM records 193, 195, 202, 211, 226, 229, 232 and 244. * Update HPE OEM records 203, 216, 242 and 245. * EDSFF slot names now include their .S/.L suffix. * Enable build on riscv64 * Update for HPE servers from upstream: * Decode PCI bus segment in HPE type 238 records. * Drop legacy Provides: and Obsoletes: tags. The split from the pmtools package happened 15 years ago so they are no longer relevant. * Update to upstream version 3.6: * Use %autosetup macro. Allows to eliminate the usage of deprecated PatchN. ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SL-Micro-6.2-1435=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 (aarch64 x86_64) * dmidecode-3.7-160000.1.1 * dmidecode-debuginfo-3.7-160000.1.1 * dmidecode-debugsource-3.7-160000.1.1 ## References: * https://jira.suse.com/browse/PED-16714 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 11 12:32:03 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2026 12:32:03 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3569-1: important: Security update for python312 Message-ID: <178645152392.90.17628472737300423147@ab04c16a871e> # Security update for python312 Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3569-1 Release Date: 2026-08-11T08:02:52Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1211301 * bsc#1264962 * bsc#1265268 * bsc#1267581 * bsc#1267821 * bsc#1268375 * bsc#1268977 * bsc#1269066 * bsc#1269788 * bsc#1269959 * bsc#1271192 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-0864 * CVE-2026-11940 * CVE-2026-11972 * CVE-2026-15308 * CVE-2026-3276 * CVE-2026-4360 * CVE-2026-7210 * CVE-2026-7774 * CVE-2026-8328 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-0864 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-0864 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-0864 ( NVD ): 4.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:P/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-11940 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-11940 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-11940 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:N/SC:H/SI:H/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-11972 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-11972 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-11972 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-15308 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-15308 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-15308 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-15308 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-3276 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-3276 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-3276 ( NVD ): 6.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-4360 ( SUSE ): 2.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:P/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-4360 ( SUSE ): 2.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-4360 ( NVD ): 2.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:P/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-4360 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-7210 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-7210 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-7210 ( NVD ): 6.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-7210 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-7774 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-7774 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-7774 ( NVD ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:A/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-8328 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-8328 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-8328 ( NVD ): 5.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:A/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X Affected Products: * openSUSE Leap 15.6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 An update that solves nine vulnerabilities and has two security fixes can now be installed. ## Description: This update for python312 fixes the following issues: Security issues fixed: * CVE-2026-0864: improper handling of line-ending characters can lead to configuration file injection when the `configparser` module is used (bsc#1269066). * CVE-2026-3276: quadratic complexity in `unicodedata.normalize()` can lead to DoS when processing specially crafted Unicode input (bsc#1267581). * CVE-2026-4360: in the Tarfile.extract() function, the filter parameter is not passed properly when extracting hardlinks (bsc#1269959). * CVE-2026-7210: `xml.parsers.expat` and `xml.etree.ElementTree` use insufficient entropy for Expat hash-flooding protection (bsc#1264962). * CVE-2026-7774: `tarfile.data_filter` path traversal bypass allows writing outside the extraction directory (bsc#1267821). * CVE-2026-8328: `ftpcp()` does not use actual peer address and trusts server- supplied PASV host address (bsc#1265268). * CVE-2026-11940: tarfile extraction filter bypass via a crafted archive allows escaping the destination directory and enables arbitrary file reads and writes (bsc#1268977). * CVE-2026-11972: infinite loop due to improper EOF handling in the tarfile module streaming mode can lead to DoS (bsc#1269788). * CVE-2026-15308: Incremental HTMLParser allows CPU-exhaustion DoS via repeated unterminated markup declarations (bsc#1271192). Non security issues fixed: * [kernel 7.1] udplite was removed -> python fails in tests (bsc#1268375). * crypto-policies: Extend the crypto-policies support for mozilla-nss, openjdk, krb5, bind, stunnel, openssh, libssh and more packages (bsc#1211301). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP6-2026-3569=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP6-LTSS-2026-3569=1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3569=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 (ppc64le x86_64) * python312-dbm-3.12.13-150600.3.62.1 * python312-curses-debuginfo-3.12.13-150600.3.62.1 * python312-dbm-debuginfo-3.12.13-150600.3.62.1 * python312-devel-3.12.13-150600.3.62.3 * libpython3_12-1_0-debuginfo-3.12.13-150600.3.62.3 * python312-3.12.13-150600.3.62.1 * python312-tk-3.12.13-150600.3.62.1 * python312-base-debuginfo-3.12.13-150600.3.62.3 * python312-base-3.12.13-150600.3.62.3 * python312-curses-3.12.13-150600.3.62.1 * python312-tools-3.12.13-150600.3.62.3 * python312-core-debugsource-3.12.13-150600.3.62.3 * python312-debugsource-3.12.13-150600.3.62.1 * python312-tk-debuginfo-3.12.13-150600.3.62.1 * libpython3_12-1_0-3.12.13-150600.3.62.3 * python312-idle-3.12.13-150600.3.62.1 * python312-debuginfo-3.12.13-150600.3.62.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 (aarch64 i586 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * python312-dbm-3.12.13-150600.3.62.1 * python312-base-3.12.13-150600.3.62.3 * python312-doc-devhelp-3.12.13-150600.3.62.1 * python312-idle-3.12.13-150600.3.62.1 * python312-testsuite-3.12.13-150600.3.62.3 * libpython3_12-1_0-debuginfo-3.12.13-150600.3.62.3 * python312-tk-3.12.13-150600.3.62.1 * python312-doc-3.12.13-150600.3.62.1 * python312-tools-3.12.13-150600.3.62.3 * libpython3_12-1_0-3.12.13-150600.3.62.3 * python312-curses-debuginfo-3.12.13-150600.3.62.1 * python312-devel-3.12.13-150600.3.62.3 * python312-curses-3.12.13-150600.3.62.1 * python312-tk-debuginfo-3.12.13-150600.3.62.1 * python312-dbm-debuginfo-3.12.13-150600.3.62.1 * python312-core-debugsource-3.12.13-150600.3.62.3 * python312-3.12.13-150600.3.62.1 * python312-base-debuginfo-3.12.13-150600.3.62.3 * python312-testsuite-debuginfo-3.12.13-150600.3.62.3 * python312-debugsource-3.12.13-150600.3.62.1 * python312-debuginfo-3.12.13-150600.3.62.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 (aarch64_ilp32) * python312-base-64bit-3.12.13-150600.3.62.3 * libpython3_12-1_0-64bit-3.12.13-150600.3.62.3 * libpython3_12-1_0-64bit-debuginfo-3.12.13-150600.3.62.3 * python312-64bit-3.12.13-150600.3.62.1 * python312-base-64bit-debuginfo-3.12.13-150600.3.62.3 * python312-64bit-debuginfo-3.12.13-150600.3.62.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 (x86_64) * libpython3_12-1_0-32bit-debuginfo-3.12.13-150600.3.62.3 * python312-base-32bit-debuginfo-3.12.13-150600.3.62.3 * libpython3_12-1_0-32bit-3.12.13-150600.3.62.3 * python312-base-32bit-3.12.13-150600.3.62.3 * python312-32bit-3.12.13-150600.3.62.1 * python312-32bit-debuginfo-3.12.13-150600.3.62.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * python312-dbm-3.12.13-150600.3.62.1 * python312-curses-debuginfo-3.12.13-150600.3.62.1 * python312-dbm-debuginfo-3.12.13-150600.3.62.1 * python312-devel-3.12.13-150600.3.62.3 * libpython3_12-1_0-debuginfo-3.12.13-150600.3.62.3 * python312-3.12.13-150600.3.62.1 * python312-core-debugsource-3.12.13-150600.3.62.3 * python312-tk-3.12.13-150600.3.62.1 * python312-base-debuginfo-3.12.13-150600.3.62.3 * python312-curses-3.12.13-150600.3.62.1 * python312-tools-3.12.13-150600.3.62.3 * python312-base-3.12.13-150600.3.62.3 * python312-tk-debuginfo-3.12.13-150600.3.62.1 * python312-debugsource-3.12.13-150600.3.62.1 * libpython3_12-1_0-3.12.13-150600.3.62.3 * python312-idle-3.12.13-150600.3.62.1 * python312-debuginfo-3.12.13-150600.3.62.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-0864.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-11940.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-11972.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-15308.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-3276.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-4360.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-7210.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-7774.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-8328.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1211301 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264962 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265268 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267581 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267821 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268375 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268977 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269066 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269788 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269959 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271192 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 11 12:33:00 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2026 12:33:00 -0000 Subject: SUSE-RU-2026:3568-1: moderate: Recommended update for php-composer2 Message-ID: <178645158030.90.7175156534005703006@ab04c16a871e> # Recommended update for php-composer2 Announcement ID: SUSE-RU-2026:3568-1 Release Date: 2026-08-11T06:33:18Z Rating: moderate References: * bsc#1271729 Affected Products: * openSUSE Leap 15.6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 * Web and Scripting Module 15-SP7 An update that has one fix can now be installed. ## Description: This update for php-composer2 fixes the following issues: * Fix: php-composer2 2.8.9 /usr/bin/composer2 phar has byte-swapped signature on s390x "broken or unsupported signature", composer2 unusable (bsc#1271729): * fix a regression on s390x due to the last change ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * Web and Scripting Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Web-Scripting-15-SP7-2026-3568=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP6-LTSS-2026-3568=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP6-2026-3568=1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3568=1 ## Package List: * Web and Scripting Module 15-SP7 (noarch) * php-composer2-2.6.4-150600.3.15.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS (noarch) * php-composer2-2.6.4-150600.3.15.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 (noarch) * php-composer2-2.6.4-150600.3.15.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 (noarch) * php-composer2-2.6.4-150600.3.15.1 ## References: * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271729 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 11 12:33:32 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2026 12:33:32 -0000 Subject: SUSE-RU-2026:3567-1: important: Recommended update for grub2 Message-ID: <178645161295.90.11973722250484823437@ab04c16a871e> # Recommended update for grub2 Announcement ID: SUSE-RU-2026:3567-1 Release Date: 2026-08-11T05:34:22Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1259132 * bsc#1271980 Affected Products: * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 * Server Applications Module 15-SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 An update that has two fixes can now be installed. ## Description: This update for grub2 fixes the following issues: * Fix crash in booting kernel on some AMD systems (bsc#1271980) * Fix broken bash completion on arm64 images when the bash-completion package is not installed (bsc#1259132) ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Basesystem-15-SP7-2026-3567=1 * Server Applications Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Server-Applications-15-SP7-2026-3567=1 ## Package List: * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 (noarch) * grub2-systemd-sleep-plugin-2.12-150700.19.34.1 * grub2-powerpc-ieee1275-2.12-150700.19.34.1 * grub2-i386-pc-2.12-150700.19.34.1 * grub2-x86_64-efi-2.12-150700.19.34.1 * grub2-arm64-efi-2.12-150700.19.34.1 * grub2-snapper-plugin-2.12-150700.19.34.1 * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * grub2-debuginfo-2.12-150700.19.34.1 * grub2-2.12-150700.19.34.1 * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 (s390x) * grub2-s390x-emu-2.12-150700.19.34.1 * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 (aarch64 s390x x86_64) * grub2-debugsource-2.12-150700.19.34.1 * Server Applications Module 15-SP7 (noarch) * grub2-x86_64-xen-2.12-150700.19.34.1 ## References: * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1259132 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271980 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 11 12:33:56 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2026 12:33:56 -0000 Subject: SUSE-RU-2026:3566-1: important: Recommended update for grub2 Message-ID: <178645163607.90.9740004197177003450@ab04c16a871e> # Recommended update for grub2 Announcement ID: SUSE-RU-2026:3566-1 Release Date: 2026-08-11T05:34:04Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1271980 Affected Products: * openSUSE Leap 15.6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 An update that has one fix can now be installed. ## Description: This update for grub2 fixes the following issues: * Fix crash in booting kernel on some AMD systems (bsc#1271980) ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP6-LTSS-2026-3566=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP6-2026-3566=1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3566=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS (aarch64 s390x x86_64) * grub2-debugsource-2.12-150600.8.55.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS (noarch) * grub2-powerpc-ieee1275-2.12-150600.8.55.1 * grub2-snapper-plugin-2.12-150600.8.55.1 * grub2-x86_64-efi-2.12-150600.8.55.1 * grub2-systemd-sleep-plugin-2.12-150600.8.55.1 * grub2-x86_64-xen-2.12-150600.8.55.1 * grub2-arm64-efi-2.12-150600.8.55.1 * grub2-i386-pc-2.12-150600.8.55.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * grub2-2.12-150600.8.55.1 * grub2-debuginfo-2.12-150600.8.55.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS (s390x) * grub2-s390x-emu-2.12-150600.8.55.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 (aarch64 i586 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * grub2-branding-upstream-2.12-150600.8.55.1 * grub2-2.12-150600.8.55.1 * grub2-debuginfo-2.12-150600.8.55.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 (noarch) * grub2-i386-xen-debug-2.12-150600.8.55.1 * grub2-x86_64-efi-2.12-150600.8.55.1 * grub2-x86_64-xen-2.12-150600.8.55.1 * grub2-arm64-efi-2.12-150600.8.55.1 * grub2-i386-xen-extras-2.12-150600.8.55.1 * grub2-snapper-plugin-2.12-150600.8.55.1 * grub2-i386-pc-extras-2.12-150600.8.55.1 * grub2-i386-xen-2.12-150600.8.55.1 * grub2-arm64-efi-debug-2.12-150600.8.55.1 * grub2-powerpc-ieee1275-2.12-150600.8.55.1 * grub2-arm64-efi-extras-2.12-150600.8.55.1 * grub2-i386-efi-debug-2.12-150600.8.55.1 * grub2-i386-pc-debug-2.12-150600.8.55.1 * grub2-x86_64-xen-debug-2.12-150600.8.55.1 * grub2-systemd-sleep-plugin-2.12-150600.8.55.1 * grub2-i386-pc-2.12-150600.8.55.1 * grub2-x86_64-efi-extras-2.12-150600.8.55.1 * grub2-powerpc-ieee1275-debug-2.12-150600.8.55.1 * grub2-s390x-emu-extras-2.12-150600.8.55.1 * grub2-i386-efi-2.12-150600.8.55.1 * grub2-x86_64-xen-extras-2.12-150600.8.55.1 * grub2-x86_64-efi-debug-2.12-150600.8.55.1 * grub2-powerpc-ieee1275-extras-2.12-150600.8.55.1 * grub2-i386-efi-extras-2.12-150600.8.55.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 (s390x) * grub2-s390x-emu-2.12-150600.8.55.1 * grub2-s390x-emu-debug-2.12-150600.8.55.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 (aarch64 i586 s390x x86_64) * grub2-debugsource-2.12-150600.8.55.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 (noarch) * grub2-powerpc-ieee1275-2.12-150600.8.55.1 * grub2-snapper-plugin-2.12-150600.8.55.1 * grub2-x86_64-efi-2.12-150600.8.55.1 * grub2-systemd-sleep-plugin-2.12-150600.8.55.1 * grub2-x86_64-xen-2.12-150600.8.55.1 * grub2-i386-pc-2.12-150600.8.55.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 (ppc64le x86_64) * grub2-2.12-150600.8.55.1 * grub2-debuginfo-2.12-150600.8.55.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 (x86_64) * grub2-debugsource-2.12-150600.8.55.1 ## References: * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271980 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 11 12:34:27 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2026 12:34:27 -0000 Subject: SUSE-RU-2026:3565-1: important: Recommended update for grub2 Message-ID: <178645166772.90.1326599843745107478@ab04c16a871e> # Recommended update for grub2 Announcement ID: SUSE-RU-2026:3565-1 Release Date: 2026-08-11T05:33:48Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1271980 Affected Products: * openSUSE Leap 15.5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 An update that has one fix can now be installed. ## Description: This update for grub2 fixes the following issues: * Fix crash in booting kernel on some AMD systems (bsc#1271980) ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-5.5-2026-3565=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP5-LTSS-2026-3565=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP5-LTSS-2026-3565=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP5-2026-3565=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP5-ESPOS-2026-3565=1 * openSUSE Leap 15.5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3565=1 ## Package List: * openSUSE Leap 15.5 (noarch) * grub2-x86_64-efi-extras-2.06-150500.29.68.1 * grub2-i386-efi-extras-2.06-150500.29.68.1 * grub2-x86_64-xen-extras-2.06-150500.29.68.1 * grub2-systemd-sleep-plugin-2.06-150500.29.68.1 * grub2-x86_64-xen-debug-2.06-150500.29.68.1 * grub2-powerpc-ieee1275-debug-2.06-150500.29.68.1 * grub2-i386-pc-debug-2.06-150500.29.68.1 * grub2-x86_64-efi-2.06-150500.29.68.1 * grub2-i386-xen-extras-2.06-150500.29.68.1 * grub2-i386-xen-2.06-150500.29.68.1 * grub2-arm64-efi-extras-2.06-150500.29.68.1 * grub2-x86_64-efi-debug-2.06-150500.29.68.1 * grub2-powerpc-ieee1275-extras-2.06-150500.29.68.1 * grub2-powerpc-ieee1275-2.06-150500.29.68.1 * grub2-i386-pc-extras-2.06-150500.29.68.1 * grub2-s390x-emu-extras-2.06-150500.29.68.1 * grub2-i386-xen-debug-2.06-150500.29.68.1 * grub2-i386-efi-debug-2.06-150500.29.68.1 * grub2-arm64-efi-debug-2.06-150500.29.68.1 * grub2-arm64-efi-2.06-150500.29.68.1 * grub2-i386-pc-2.06-150500.29.68.1 * grub2-snapper-plugin-2.06-150500.29.68.1 * grub2-x86_64-xen-2.06-150500.29.68.1 * grub2-i386-efi-2.06-150500.29.68.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.5 (aarch64 i586 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * grub2-debuginfo-2.06-150500.29.68.1 * grub2-2.06-150500.29.68.1 * grub2-branding-upstream-2.06-150500.29.68.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.5 (aarch64 i586 s390x x86_64) * grub2-debugsource-2.06-150500.29.68.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.5 (s390x) * grub2-s390x-emu-debug-2.06-150500.29.68.1 * grub2-s390x-emu-2.06-150500.29.68.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 (aarch64 x86_64) * grub2-debuginfo-2.06-150500.29.68.1 * grub2-2.06-150500.29.68.1 * grub2-debugsource-2.06-150500.29.68.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 (noarch) * grub2-x86_64-efi-2.06-150500.29.68.1 * grub2-arm64-efi-2.06-150500.29.68.1 * grub2-systemd-sleep-plugin-2.06-150500.29.68.1 * grub2-i386-pc-2.06-150500.29.68.1 * grub2-snapper-plugin-2.06-150500.29.68.1 * grub2-x86_64-xen-2.06-150500.29.68.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * grub2-debuginfo-2.06-150500.29.68.1 * grub2-2.06-150500.29.68.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS (aarch64 s390x x86_64) * grub2-debugsource-2.06-150500.29.68.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS (noarch) * grub2-x86_64-efi-2.06-150500.29.68.1 * grub2-arm64-efi-2.06-150500.29.68.1 * grub2-systemd-sleep-plugin-2.06-150500.29.68.1 * grub2-i386-pc-2.06-150500.29.68.1 * grub2-snapper-plugin-2.06-150500.29.68.1 * grub2-x86_64-xen-2.06-150500.29.68.1 * grub2-powerpc-ieee1275-2.06-150500.29.68.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS (s390x) * grub2-s390x-emu-2.06-150500.29.68.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.5 (noarch) * grub2-x86_64-efi-2.06-150500.29.68.1 * grub2-arm64-efi-2.06-150500.29.68.1 * grub2-i386-pc-2.06-150500.29.68.1 * grub2-snapper-plugin-2.06-150500.29.68.1 * grub2-x86_64-xen-2.06-150500.29.68.1 * grub2-powerpc-ieee1275-2.06-150500.29.68.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.5 (aarch64 s390x x86_64) * grub2-debugsource-2.06-150500.29.68.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.5 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * grub2-debuginfo-2.06-150500.29.68.1 * grub2-2.06-150500.29.68.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.5 (s390x) * grub2-s390x-emu-2.06-150500.29.68.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 (noarch) * grub2-x86_64-efi-2.06-150500.29.68.1 * grub2-arm64-efi-2.06-150500.29.68.1 * grub2-systemd-sleep-plugin-2.06-150500.29.68.1 * grub2-i386-pc-2.06-150500.29.68.1 * grub2-snapper-plugin-2.06-150500.29.68.1 * grub2-x86_64-xen-2.06-150500.29.68.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 (aarch64 x86_64) * grub2-debuginfo-2.06-150500.29.68.1 * grub2-2.06-150500.29.68.1 * grub2-debugsource-2.06-150500.29.68.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 (ppc64le x86_64) * grub2-debuginfo-2.06-150500.29.68.1 * grub2-2.06-150500.29.68.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 (noarch) * grub2-x86_64-efi-2.06-150500.29.68.1 * grub2-systemd-sleep-plugin-2.06-150500.29.68.1 * grub2-i386-pc-2.06-150500.29.68.1 * grub2-snapper-plugin-2.06-150500.29.68.1 * grub2-x86_64-xen-2.06-150500.29.68.1 * grub2-powerpc-ieee1275-2.06-150500.29.68.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 (x86_64) * grub2-debugsource-2.06-150500.29.68.1 ## References: * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271980 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 11 12:35:00 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2026 12:35:00 -0000 Subject: SUSE-RU-2026:3564-1: important: Recommended update for grub2 Message-ID: <178645170031.90.4659326764901414667@ab04c16a871e> # Recommended update for grub2 Announcement ID: SUSE-RU-2026:3564-1 Release Date: 2026-08-11T05:33:21Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1271980 Affected Products: * openSUSE Leap 15.4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.3 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.3 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 An update that has one fix can now be installed. ## Description: This update for grub2 fixes the following issues: * Fix crash in booting kernel on some AMD systems (bsc#1271980) ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * openSUSE Leap 15.4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3564=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP4-LTSS-2026-3564=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.3 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-5.3-2026-3564=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.3 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-5.3-2026-3564=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP4-ESPOS-2026-3564=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP4-2026-3564=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-5.4-2026-3564=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-5.4-2026-3564=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP4-LTSS-2026-3564=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 (noarch) * grub2-x86_64-efi-2.06-150400.11.75.1 * grub2-powerpc-ieee1275-2.06-150400.11.75.1 * grub2-snapper-plugin-2.06-150400.11.75.1 * grub2-x86_64-xen-2.06-150400.11.75.1 * grub2-systemd-sleep-plugin-2.06-150400.11.75.1 * grub2-i386-pc-2.06-150400.11.75.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 (ppc64le x86_64) * grub2-debuginfo-2.06-150400.11.75.1 * grub2-2.06-150400.11.75.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 (x86_64) * grub2-debugsource-2.06-150400.11.75.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.4 (aarch64 s390x x86_64) * grub2-debuginfo-2.06-150400.11.75.1 * grub2-debugsource-2.06-150400.11.75.1 * grub2-2.06-150400.11.75.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.4 (noarch) * grub2-x86_64-efi-2.06-150400.11.75.1 * grub2-arm64-efi-2.06-150400.11.75.1 * grub2-snapper-plugin-2.06-150400.11.75.1 * grub2-x86_64-xen-2.06-150400.11.75.1 * grub2-i386-pc-2.06-150400.11.75.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.4 (s390x) * grub2-s390x-emu-2.06-150400.11.75.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.4 (aarch64 s390x x86_64) * grub2-debuginfo-2.06-150400.11.75.1 * grub2-debugsource-2.06-150400.11.75.1 * grub2-2.06-150400.11.75.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.4 (noarch) * grub2-x86_64-efi-2.06-150400.11.75.1 * grub2-arm64-efi-2.06-150400.11.75.1 * grub2-snapper-plugin-2.06-150400.11.75.1 * grub2-x86_64-xen-2.06-150400.11.75.1 * grub2-i386-pc-2.06-150400.11.75.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.4 (s390x) * grub2-s390x-emu-2.06-150400.11.75.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 (aarch64 i586 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * grub2-debuginfo-2.06-150400.11.75.1 * grub2-2.06-150400.11.75.1 * grub2-branding-upstream-2.06-150400.11.75.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 (aarch64 i586 s390x x86_64) * grub2-debugsource-2.06-150400.11.75.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 (noarch) * grub2-i386-efi-debug-2.06-150400.11.75.1 * grub2-i386-efi-extras-2.06-150400.11.75.1 * grub2-arm64-efi-2.06-150400.11.75.1 * grub2-snapper-plugin-2.06-150400.11.75.1 * grub2-i386-efi-2.06-150400.11.75.1 * grub2-s390x-emu-extras-2.06-150400.11.75.1 * grub2-x86_64-xen-extras-2.06-150400.11.75.1 * grub2-powerpc-ieee1275-extras-2.06-150400.11.75.1 * grub2-i386-pc-2.06-150400.11.75.1 * grub2-x86_64-efi-debug-2.06-150400.11.75.1 * grub2-x86_64-efi-extras-2.06-150400.11.75.1 * grub2-powerpc-ieee1275-2.06-150400.11.75.1 * grub2-powerpc-ieee1275-debug-2.06-150400.11.75.1 * grub2-i386-xen-2.06-150400.11.75.1 * grub2-x86_64-efi-2.06-150400.11.75.1 * grub2-x86_64-xen-2.06-150400.11.75.1 * grub2-i386-pc-extras-2.06-150400.11.75.1 * grub2-arm64-efi-debug-2.06-150400.11.75.1 * grub2-i386-xen-extras-2.06-150400.11.75.1 * grub2-systemd-sleep-plugin-2.06-150400.11.75.1 * grub2-arm64-efi-extras-2.06-150400.11.75.1 * grub2-i386-pc-debug-2.06-150400.11.75.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 (s390x) * grub2-s390x-emu-2.06-150400.11.75.1 * grub2-s390x-emu-debug-2.06-150400.11.75.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS (noarch) * grub2-x86_64-efi-2.06-150400.11.75.1 * grub2-powerpc-ieee1275-2.06-150400.11.75.1 * grub2-arm64-efi-2.06-150400.11.75.1 * grub2-snapper-plugin-2.06-150400.11.75.1 * grub2-x86_64-xen-2.06-150400.11.75.1 * grub2-systemd-sleep-plugin-2.06-150400.11.75.1 * grub2-i386-pc-2.06-150400.11.75.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * grub2-debuginfo-2.06-150400.11.75.1 * grub2-2.06-150400.11.75.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS (s390x) * grub2-s390x-emu-2.06-150400.11.75.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS (aarch64 s390x x86_64) * grub2-debugsource-2.06-150400.11.75.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 (noarch) * grub2-i386-pc-2.06-150400.11.75.1 * grub2-x86_64-efi-2.06-150400.11.75.1 * grub2-arm64-efi-2.06-150400.11.75.1 * grub2-snapper-plugin-2.06-150400.11.75.1 * grub2-systemd-sleep-plugin-2.06-150400.11.75.1 * grub2-x86_64-xen-2.06-150400.11.75.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 (aarch64 x86_64) * grub2-debuginfo-2.06-150400.11.75.1 * grub2-debugsource-2.06-150400.11.75.1 * grub2-2.06-150400.11.75.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 (aarch64 x86_64) * grub2-debuginfo-2.06-150400.11.75.1 * grub2-debugsource-2.06-150400.11.75.1 * grub2-2.06-150400.11.75.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 (noarch) * grub2-x86_64-efi-2.06-150400.11.75.1 * grub2-arm64-efi-2.06-150400.11.75.1 * grub2-snapper-plugin-2.06-150400.11.75.1 * grub2-x86_64-xen-2.06-150400.11.75.1 * grub2-systemd-sleep-plugin-2.06-150400.11.75.1 * grub2-i386-pc-2.06-150400.11.75.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.3 (noarch) * grub2-x86_64-efi-2.06-150400.11.75.1 * grub2-arm64-efi-2.06-150400.11.75.1 * grub2-snapper-plugin-2.06-150400.11.75.1 * grub2-x86_64-xen-2.06-150400.11.75.1 * grub2-i386-pc-2.06-150400.11.75.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.3 (aarch64 s390x x86_64) * grub2-debuginfo-2.06-150400.11.75.1 * grub2-debugsource-2.06-150400.11.75.1 * grub2-2.06-150400.11.75.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.3 (s390x) * grub2-s390x-emu-2.06-150400.11.75.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.3 (noarch) * grub2-x86_64-efi-2.06-150400.11.75.1 * grub2-arm64-efi-2.06-150400.11.75.1 * grub2-snapper-plugin-2.06-150400.11.75.1 * grub2-x86_64-xen-2.06-150400.11.75.1 * grub2-i386-pc-2.06-150400.11.75.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.3 (aarch64 s390x x86_64) * grub2-debuginfo-2.06-150400.11.75.1 * grub2-debugsource-2.06-150400.11.75.1 * grub2-2.06-150400.11.75.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.3 (s390x) * grub2-s390x-emu-2.06-150400.11.75.1 ## References: * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271980 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 11 12:35:29 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2026 12:35:29 -0000 Subject: SUSE-RU-2026:3563-1: moderate: Recommended update for trento-agent, trento-server-helm, trento-web Message-ID: <178645172919.90.17887840491704053696@ab04c16a871e> # Recommended update for trento-agent, trento-server-helm, trento-web Announcement ID: SUSE-RU-2026:3563-1 Release Date: 2026-08-11T03:44:15Z Rating: moderate References: Affected Products: * SAP Applications Module 15-SP4 * SAP Applications Module 15-SP5 * SAP Applications Module 15-SP6 * SAP Applications Module 15-SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 An update that can now be installed. ## Description: This update for trento-agent, trento-server-helm, trento-web fixes the following issues: trento-agent: * Release 3.1.2 * Bump github.com/prometheus-community/pro-bing from 0.8.0 to 0.9.0 * Bump golang.org/x/sync from 0.20.0 to 0.21.0 * Bump golang.org/x/mod from 0.36.0 to 0.37.0 * Bump gopkg.in/ini.v1 from 1.67.2 to 1.67.3 * Bump the common-workflows group across 1 directory with 2 updates * Bump github.com/hashicorp/go-plugin from 1.7.0 to 1.8.0 * Bump isbang/compose-action from 2.5.0 to 2.6.0 **Full Changelog** : https://github.com/trento-project/agent/compare/3.1.1...3.1.2 trento-server-helm: * Release 3.1.4 * Trigger release 3.1.4 **Full Changelog** : https://github.com/trento- project/helm-charts/compare/3.1.3...3.1.4 * Release 3.1.3 * Update trento-web to 3.1.5 * Update kubectl to 1.35.4 **Full Changelog** : https://github.com/trento- project/helm-charts/compare/3.1.2...3.1.3 * Release 3.1.2 * Proper name of the check container image * Update busybox and kubectl images to BCI * Add liveness and readiness probes in Web and Wanda * After release fixes **Full Changelog** : https://github.com/trento- project/helm-charts/compare/3.1.1...3.1.2 trento-web: * Release 3.1.5 * Trigger release 3.1.5 * Regenerate package lock **Full Changelog** : https://github.com/trento- project/web/compare/3.1.4...3.1.5 * Release 3.1.4 * Create SIDs list properly using filtered array IDs * Update /assets npm lockfile to remediate transitive vulnerabilities **Full Changelog** : https://github.com/trento-project/web/compare/3.1.3...3.1.4 * Release 3.1.3 * Bump `fast-uri` to 3.1.3 * Bump redux-saga from 1.4.2 to 1.5.0 in /assets * Relax gcp image metadata requirement * Make only SAPSYSTEM and SAPLOCALHOST properties mandatory * Bump brace-expansion to 2.1.2 and 1.1.16 **Full Changelog** : https://github.com/trento-project/web/compare/3.1.2...3.1.3 ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SAP Applications Module 15-SP6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-SAP-Applications-15-SP6-2026-3563=1 * SAP Applications Module 15-SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-SAP-Applications-15-SP5-2026-3563=1 * SAP Applications Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-SAP-Applications-15-SP7-2026-3563=1 * SAP Applications Module 15-SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-SAP-Applications-15-SP4-2026-3563=1 ## Package List: * SAP Applications Module 15-SP4 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * trento-web-3.1.5-150300.1.28.2 * SAP Applications Module 15-SP4 (ppc64le s390x x86_64) * trento-agent-3.1.2-150100.3.30.1 * SAP Applications Module 15-SP7 (ppc64le s390x x86_64) * trento-agent-3.1.2-150100.3.30.1 * SAP Applications Module 15-SP7 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * trento-web-3.1.5-150300.1.28.2 * SAP Applications Module 15-SP5 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * trento-web-3.1.5-150300.1.28.2 * SAP Applications Module 15-SP5 (ppc64le s390x x86_64) * trento-agent-3.1.2-150100.3.30.1 * SAP Applications Module 15-SP6 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * trento-web-3.1.5-150300.1.28.2 * SAP Applications Module 15-SP6 (ppc64le s390x x86_64) * trento-agent-3.1.2-150100.3.30.1 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 11 16:30:18 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2026 16:30:18 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23048-1: moderate: Security update for python-urllib3 Message-ID: <178646581816.365.13658298139178407629@4ec27b7f5325> # Security update for python-urllib3 Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23048-1 Release Date: 2026-08-03T07:15:47Z Rating: moderate References: * bsc#1268683 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-9375 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-9375 ( SUSE ): 8.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:H * CVE-2026-9375 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-9375 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.0/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 An update that solves one vulnerability can now be installed. ## Description: This update for python-urllib3 fixes the following issue: * CVE-2026-9375: oversized Brotli payload via the streaming API can lead to a denial of service (bsc#1268683). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-6.0-828=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 (noarch) * python311-urllib3-2.1.0-7.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-9375.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268683 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 11 16:31:03 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2026 16:31:03 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23047-1: low: Security update for runc Message-ID: <178646586308.365.16044675465023229188@4ec27b7f5325> # Security update for runc Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23047-1 Release Date: 2026-08-03T07:15:47Z Rating: low References: * bsc#1268275 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-41579 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-41579 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-41579 ( NVD ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 An update that solves one vulnerability can now be installed. ## Description: This update for runc fixes the following issues: * CVE-2026-41579: runc allows a malicious image with a /dev symlink to trigger limited host filesystem integrity violations (bsc#1268275). Changes for runc: * update to 1.3.6: * Various integration test improvements. (#5222, #5237, #5226, #5229, #5239, #5249, #5269, #5287, #5295, #5304) * When masking directories with `maskPaths`, runc will now re- use a single `tmpfs` instance (which is not writeable) to reduce the number `tmpfs` superblocks that need to be reaped when containers die (in particular, Kubernetes applies masks to per-CPU sysfs directories which get expensive quickly). * update to 1.3.5 * Recursive atime-related mount flags (rrelatime et al.) are now applied properly. (#5115, #5098) * PR #4757 caused a regression that resulted in spurious cannot start a container that has stopped errors when running runc create and has thus been reverted. (#5158, #5153, #5151, #4645, #4757) * Updated builds to Go 1.25, libseccomp v2.6.0. (#5111, #5053) * Minor signing keyring updates. (#5146, #5139, #5144, #5148) ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-6.0-827=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 (aarch64 s390x x86_64) * runc-1.3.6-1.1 * runc-debuginfo-1.3.6-1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-41579.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268275 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 11 16:31:55 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2026 16:31:55 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23046-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel RT (Live Patch 13 for SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 6.0) Message-ID: <178646591576.365.12317898807324810037@4ec27b7f5325> # Security update for the Linux Kernel RT (Live Patch 13 for SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 6.0) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23046-1 Release Date: 2026-07-31T12:11:40Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1262404 * bsc#1264060 * bsc#1266970 * bsc#1270060 * bsc#1271370 * bsc#1271648 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-23240 * CVE-2026-31738 * CVE-2026-43038 * CVE-2026-46113 * CVE-2026-53359 * CVE-2026-53366 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-23240 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23240 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23240 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31738 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31738 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31738 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 9.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 An update that solves six vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 6.4.0-37.1 fixes various security issues: The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2026-23240: tls: Fix race condition in tls_sw_cancel_work_tx() (bsc#1262404). * CVE-2026-31738: vxlan: validate ND option lengths in vxlan_na_create (bsc#1264060). * CVE-2026-43038: ipv6: icmp: clear skb2->cb[] in ip6_err_gen_icmpv6_unreach() (bsc#1271648). * CVE-2026-46113: KVM: x86: Fix shadow paging use-after-free due to unexpected GFN (bsc#1266970). * CVE-2026-53359: KVM: x86: Fix shadow paging use-after-free due to unexpected role (bsc#1270060). * CVE-2026-53366: ipv4: account for fraggap on the paged allocation path (bsc#1271370). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-6.0-kernel-569=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 (x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-37-rt-debuginfo-10-1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-37-rt-10-1.1 * kernel-livepatch-MICRO-6-0-RT_Update_13-debugsource-10-1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23240.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31738.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43038.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46113.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53359.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53366.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262404 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264060 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266970 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270060 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271370 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271648 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 11 16:32:42 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2026 16:32:42 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23045-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel RT (Live Patch 12 for SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 6.0) Message-ID: <178646596202.365.12761444013585110282@4ec27b7f5325> # Security update for the Linux Kernel RT (Live Patch 12 for SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 6.0) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23045-1 Release Date: 2026-07-31T12:11:40Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1262404 * bsc#1264060 * bsc#1266970 * bsc#1270060 * bsc#1271370 * bsc#1271648 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-23240 * CVE-2026-31738 * CVE-2026-43038 * CVE-2026-46113 * CVE-2026-53359 * CVE-2026-53366 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-23240 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23240 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23240 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31738 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31738 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31738 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 9.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 An update that solves six vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 6.4.0-36.1 fixes various security issues: The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2026-23240: tls: Fix race condition in tls_sw_cancel_work_tx() (bsc#1262404). * CVE-2026-31738: vxlan: validate ND option lengths in vxlan_na_create (bsc#1264060). * CVE-2026-43038: ipv6: icmp: clear skb2->cb[] in ip6_err_gen_icmpv6_unreach() (bsc#1271648). * CVE-2026-46113: KVM: x86: Fix shadow paging use-after-free due to unexpected GFN (bsc#1266970). * CVE-2026-53359: KVM: x86: Fix shadow paging use-after-free due to unexpected role (bsc#1270060). * CVE-2026-53366: ipv4: account for fraggap on the paged allocation path (bsc#1271370). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-6.0-kernel-568=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 (x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-36-rt-14-1.1 * kernel-livepatch-MICRO-6-0-RT_Update_12-debugsource-14-1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-36-rt-debuginfo-14-1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23240.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31738.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43038.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46113.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53359.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53366.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262404 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264060 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266970 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270060 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271370 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271648 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 11 16:33:28 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2026 16:33:28 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23044-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel RT (Live Patch 11 for SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 6.0) Message-ID: <178646600877.365.13398762989890997268@4ec27b7f5325> # Security update for the Linux Kernel RT (Live Patch 11 for SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 6.0) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23044-1 Release Date: 2026-07-31T12:09:15Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1262404 * bsc#1264060 * bsc#1266970 * bsc#1270060 * bsc#1271370 * bsc#1271648 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-23240 * CVE-2026-31738 * CVE-2026-43038 * CVE-2026-46113 * CVE-2026-53359 * CVE-2026-53366 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-23240 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23240 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23240 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31738 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31738 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31738 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 9.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 An update that solves six vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 6.4.0-32.1 fixes various security issues: The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2026-23240: tls: Fix race condition in tls_sw_cancel_work_tx() (bsc#1262404). * CVE-2026-31738: vxlan: validate ND option lengths in vxlan_na_create (bsc#1264060). * CVE-2026-43038: ipv6: icmp: clear skb2->cb[] in ip6_err_gen_icmpv6_unreach() (bsc#1271648). * CVE-2026-46113: KVM: x86: Fix shadow paging use-after-free due to unexpected GFN (bsc#1266970). * CVE-2026-53359: KVM: x86: Fix shadow paging use-after-free due to unexpected role (bsc#1270060). * CVE-2026-53366: ipv4: account for fraggap on the paged allocation path (bsc#1271370). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-6.0-kernel-567=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 (x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-MICRO-6-0-RT_Update_11-debugsource-15-1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-35-rt-15-1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-35-rt-debuginfo-15-1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23240.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31738.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43038.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46113.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53359.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53366.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262404 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264060 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266970 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270060 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271370 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271648 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 11 16:34:14 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2026 16:34:14 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23043-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel RT (Live Patch 10 for SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 6.0) Message-ID: <178646605453.365.11700396568895504449@4ec27b7f5325> # Security update for the Linux Kernel RT (Live Patch 10 for SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 6.0) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23043-1 Release Date: 2026-07-31T12:08:45Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1262404 * bsc#1264060 * bsc#1266970 * bsc#1270060 * bsc#1271370 * bsc#1271648 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-23240 * CVE-2026-31738 * CVE-2026-43038 * CVE-2026-46113 * CVE-2026-53359 * CVE-2026-53366 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-23240 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23240 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23240 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31738 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31738 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31738 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 9.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 An update that solves six vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 6.4.0-34.1 fixes various security issues: The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2026-23240: tls: Fix race condition in tls_sw_cancel_work_tx() (bsc#1262404). * CVE-2026-31738: vxlan: validate ND option lengths in vxlan_na_create (bsc#1264060). * CVE-2026-43038: ipv6: icmp: clear skb2->cb[] in ip6_err_gen_icmpv6_unreach() (bsc#1271648). * CVE-2026-46113: KVM: x86: Fix shadow paging use-after-free due to unexpected GFN (bsc#1266970). * CVE-2026-53359: KVM: x86: Fix shadow paging use-after-free due to unexpected role (bsc#1270060). * CVE-2026-53366: ipv4: account for fraggap on the paged allocation path (bsc#1271370). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-6.0-kernel-566=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 (x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-34-rt-debuginfo-19-1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-34-rt-19-1.1 * kernel-livepatch-MICRO-6-0-RT_Update_10-debugsource-19-1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23240.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31738.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43038.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46113.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53359.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53366.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262404 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264060 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266970 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270060 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271370 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271648 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 11 16:34:56 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2026 16:34:56 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23042-1: moderate: Security update for gawk Message-ID: <178646609609.365.16974265856611935637@4ec27b7f5325> # Security update for gawk Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23042-1 Release Date: 2026-07-30T10:55:10Z Rating: moderate References: * bsc#1271351 * bsc#1271352 * bsc#1271354 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-40467 * CVE-2026-40468 * CVE-2026-40553 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-40467 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-40467 ( SUSE ): 4.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-40467 ( NVD ): 5.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-40467 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-40468 ( SUSE ): 2.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:L * CVE-2026-40468 ( SUSE ): 4.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-40468 ( NVD ): 2.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:L/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-40468 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-40553 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-40553 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-40553 ( NVD ): 5.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:L/SC:L/SI:L/SA:L/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-40553 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 An update that solves three vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for gawk fixes the following issues * CVE-2026-40467: use-after-free in the `io.c` program file via the `do_getline_redir()` routine (bsc#1271351). * CVE-2026-40468: integer overflow in the `builtin.c` program file (bsc#1271352). * CVE-2026-40553: buffer overflow in the `extension/readdir.c` program file via the `ftype()` routine (bsc#1271354). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-6.0-824=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 (aarch64 s390x x86_64) * gawk-5.3.0-2.1 * gawk-debugsource-5.3.0-2.1 * gawk-debuginfo-5.3.0-2.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-40467.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-40468.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-40553.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271351 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271352 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271354 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 11 16:35:37 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2026 16:35:37 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23041-1: important: Security update for google-osconfig-agent Message-ID: <178646613717.365.15561459851173654377@4ec27b7f5325> # Security update for google-osconfig-agent Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23041-1 Release Date: 2026-07-30T10:47:46Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1266603 * bsc#1272118 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-39821 * CVE-2026-56852 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-39821 ( SUSE ): 9.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-39821 ( SUSE ): 7.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-39821 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-39821 ( NVD ): 9.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-56852 ( SUSE ): 6.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-56852 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-56852 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 An update that solves two vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for google-osconfig-agent fixes the following issues * CVE-2026-39821: golang.org/x/net/idna: failure to reject ASCII-only Punycode-encoded labels allows for validation bypass and privilege escalation (bsc#1266603). * CVE-2026-56852: golang.org/x/text/unicode/norm: improper handling of input containing invalid UTF-8 bytes can lead to infinite loop (bsc#1272118). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-6.0-823=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 (aarch64 s390x x86_64) * google-osconfig-agent-debuginfo-20260615.01-2.1 * google-osconfig-agent-20260615.01-2.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-39821.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-56852.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266603 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272118 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 11 16:36:18 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2026 16:36:18 -0000 Subject: SUSE-RU-2026:23040-1: important: Recommended update for libzypp Message-ID: <178646617814.365.7950541747058406085@4ec27b7f5325> # Recommended update for libzypp Announcement ID: SUSE-RU-2026:23040-1 Release Date: 2026-07-29T11:43:09Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1261038 * bsc#1268321 Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 An update that has two fixes can now be installed. ## Description: This update for libzypp fixes the following issues: * Update to version 17.38.14: * zypp.conf: add solver.NoUpdateProvide (default: false) option (bsc#1261038) * Use HttpHeader class for defining host specific http headers (bsc#1268321) * Compile and link with -fPIE to build on sparc64 ## Special Instructions and Notes: ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-6.0-821=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 (aarch64 s390x x86_64) * libzypp-debugsource-17.38.14-1.1 * libzypp-debuginfo-17.38.14-1.1 * libzypp-17.38.14-1.1 ## References: * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1261038 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268321 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 11 16:36:40 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2026 16:36:40 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23039-1: moderate: Security update for avahi Message-ID: <178646620038.365.13120666096895282129@4ec27b7f5325> # Security update for avahi Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23039-1 Release Date: 2026-07-29T09:56:51Z Rating: moderate References: * bsc#1255451 Cross-References: * CVE-2025-59529 CVSS scores: * CVE-2025-59529 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-59529 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-59529 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 An update that solves one vulnerability can now be installed. ## Description: This update for avahi fixes the following issue: * CVE-2025-59529: local DoS due to simple protocol server ignoring client limit CLIENTS_MAX (bsc#1255451). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-6.0-820=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 (aarch64 s390x x86_64) * libavahi-client3-0.8-10.1 * libavahi-core7-0.8-10.1 * avahi-debugsource-0.8-10.1 * libavahi-common3-debuginfo-0.8-10.1 * libavahi-client3-debuginfo-0.8-10.1 * avahi-0.8-10.1 * libavahi-core7-debuginfo-0.8-10.1 * libavahi-common3-0.8-10.1 * avahi-debuginfo-0.8-10.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-59529.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1255451 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 11 16:37:19 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2026 16:37:19 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23038-1: low: Security update for wpa_supplicant Message-ID: <178646623985.365.11310194531751184505@4ec27b7f5325> # Security update for wpa_supplicant Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23038-1 Release Date: 2026-07-29T09:55:13Z Rating: low References: * bsc#1239461 Cross-References: * CVE-2025-24912 CVSS scores: * CVE-2025-24912 ( SUSE ): 3.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2025-24912 ( NVD ): 3.7 CVSS:3.0/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 An update that solves one vulnerability can now be installed. ## Description: This update for wpa_supplicant fixes the following issue: * CVE-2025-24912: hostapd RADIUS authentication of wi-fi devices allows a user in between the hostapd and the RADIUS server to inject crafted RADIUS packets and force RADIUS authentications to fail (bsc#1239461). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-6.0-819=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 (aarch64 s390x x86_64) * wpa_supplicant-debuginfo-2.10-6.1 * wpa_supplicant-2.10-6.1 * wpa_supplicant-debugsource-2.10-6.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-24912.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1239461 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 11 16:37:58 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2026 16:37:58 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23037-1: low: Security update for net-tools Message-ID: <178646627871.365.4055978131187962855@4ec27b7f5325> # Security update for net-tools Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23037-1 Release Date: 2026-07-29T09:39:36Z Rating: low References: * bsc#1254323 Cross-References: * CVE-2024-58251 CVSS scores: * CVE-2024-58251 ( SUSE ): 2.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:P/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2024-58251 ( SUSE ): 2.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2024-58251 ( NVD ): 2.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 An update that solves one vulnerability can now be installed. ## Description: This update for net-tools fixes the following issues: * CVE-2024-58251: denial of service via terminal escape sequences (bsc#1254323). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-6.0-818=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 (aarch64 s390x x86_64) * net-tools-2.10-5.1 * net-tools-debuginfo-2.10-5.1 * net-tools-debugsource-2.10-5.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2024-58251.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1254323 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 11 16:38:47 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2026 16:38:47 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23036-1: important: Security update for libkrun Message-ID: <178646632723.365.6809485767589711698@4ec27b7f5325> # Security update for libkrun Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23036-1 Release Date: 2026-07-28T17:33:01Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1270198 * bsc#1270429 * bsc#1270470 * bsc#1270582 * bsc#1270683 * bsc#1270721 * bsc#1270831 * bsc#1270877 Cross-References: * CVE-2025-24898 * CVE-2026-41676 * CVE-2026-41677 * CVE-2026-41678 * CVE-2026-41681 * CVE-2026-41898 * CVE-2026-42327 * CVE-2026-44662 CVSS scores: * CVE-2025-24898 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2025-24898 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:L * CVE-2025-24898 ( NVD ): 6.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-41676 ( SUSE ): 8.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-41676 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-41676 ( NVD ): 7.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:U/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-41676 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-41677 ( SUSE ): 1.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:U * CVE-2026-41677 ( SUSE ): 3.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-41677 ( NVD ): 1.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:U/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-41677 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-41678 ( SUSE ): 8.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-41678 ( SUSE ): 7.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-41678 ( NVD ): 7.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:U/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-41678 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-41681 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-41681 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-41681 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:U/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-41681 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-41898 ( SUSE ): 8.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-41898 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-41898 ( NVD ): 8.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-41898 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-42327 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-42327 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-42327 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-44662 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-44662 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-44662 ( NVD ): 5.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 An update that solves eight vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for libkrun fixes the following issues: * CVE-2025-24898: openssl: select_next_proto use after free in rust-openssl (bsc#1270429). * CVE-2026-41676: openssl: `Deriver:derive` and `PkeyCtxRef:derive` can overflow short buffers on OpenSSL 1.1.1 (bsc#1270198). * CVE-2026-41677: openssl: out-of-bounds read in PEM password callback when returning an oversized length in rust- openssl crate (bsc#1270582). * CVE-2026-41678: openssl: incorrect bounds assertion in aes key wrap in rust- openssl crate (bsc#1270683). * CVE-2026-41681: openssl: MdCtxRef::digest_final() writes past caller buffer with no length check in rust-openssl crate (bsc#1270721). * CVE-2026-41898: openssl: unchecked callback-returned length in PSK and cookie generate trampolines can leak adjacent memory in rust-openssl crate (bsc#1270831). * CVE-2026-42327: openssl: arbitrary code execution via specially crafted certificate in rust-openssl crate (bsc#1270470). * CVE-2026-44662: openssl: heap buffer overflow when encrypting with AES key- wrap-with-padding in rust-openssl crate (bsc#1270877). Changes for libkrun: * Update vendored openssl crate to version 0.10.81. ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-6.0-817=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 (aarch64 x86_64) * libkrun1-1.4.10-2.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-24898.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-41676.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-41677.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-41678.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-41681.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-41898.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-42327.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-44662.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270198 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270429 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270470 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270582 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270683 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270721 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270831 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270877 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 11 16:39:33 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2026 16:39:33 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23035-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel RT (Live Patch 18 for SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 6.0) Message-ID: <178646637348.365.6534643302205307056@4ec27b7f5325> # Security update for the Linux Kernel RT (Live Patch 18 for SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 6.0) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23035-1 Release Date: 2026-07-28T16:19:17Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1262404 * bsc#1264060 * bsc#1266970 * bsc#1270060 * bsc#1271370 * bsc#1271648 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-23240 * CVE-2026-31738 * CVE-2026-43038 * CVE-2026-46113 * CVE-2026-53359 * CVE-2026-53366 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-23240 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23240 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23240 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31738 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31738 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31738 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 9.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 An update that solves six vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 6.4.0-40.1 fixes various security issues: The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2026-23240: tls: Fix race condition in tls_sw_cancel_work_tx() (bsc#1262404). * CVE-2026-31738: vxlan: validate ND option lengths in vxlan_na_create (bsc#1264060). * CVE-2026-43038: ipv6: icmp: clear skb2->cb[] in ip6_err_gen_icmpv6_unreach() (bsc#1271648). * CVE-2026-46113: KVM: x86: Fix shadow paging use-after-free due to unexpected GFN (bsc#1266970). * CVE-2026-53359: KVM: x86: Fix shadow paging use-after-free due to unexpected role (bsc#1270060). * CVE-2026-53366: ipv4: account for fraggap on the paged allocation path (bsc#1271370). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-6.0-kernel-563=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 (x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-40-rt-8-1.1 * kernel-livepatch-MICRO-6-0-RT_Update_18-debugsource-8-1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-40-rt-debuginfo-8-1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23240.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31738.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43038.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46113.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53359.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53366.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262404 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264060 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266970 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270060 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271370 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271648 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 11 16:40:19 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2026 16:40:19 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23034-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel RT (Live Patch 19 for SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 6.0) Message-ID: <178646641939.365.15115328465270775544@4ec27b7f5325> # Security update for the Linux Kernel RT (Live Patch 19 for SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 6.0) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23034-1 Release Date: 2026-07-28T16:19:17Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1262404 * bsc#1264060 * bsc#1266970 * bsc#1270060 * bsc#1271370 * bsc#1271648 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-23240 * CVE-2026-31738 * CVE-2026-43038 * CVE-2026-46113 * CVE-2026-53359 * CVE-2026-53366 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-23240 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23240 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23240 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31738 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31738 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31738 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 9.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 An update that solves six vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 6.4.0-41.1 fixes various security issues: The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2026-23240: tls: Fix race condition in tls_sw_cancel_work_tx() (bsc#1262404). * CVE-2026-31738: vxlan: validate ND option lengths in vxlan_na_create (bsc#1264060). * CVE-2026-43038: ipv6: icmp: clear skb2->cb[] in ip6_err_gen_icmpv6_unreach() (bsc#1271648). * CVE-2026-46113: KVM: x86: Fix shadow paging use-after-free due to unexpected GFN (bsc#1266970). * CVE-2026-53359: KVM: x86: Fix shadow paging use-after-free due to unexpected role (bsc#1270060). * CVE-2026-53366: ipv4: account for fraggap on the paged allocation path (bsc#1271370). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-6.0-kernel-562=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 (x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-41-rt-debuginfo-7-1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-41-rt-7-1.1 * kernel-livepatch-MICRO-6-0-RT_Update_19-debugsource-7-1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23240.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31738.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43038.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46113.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53359.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53366.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262404 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264060 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266970 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270060 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271370 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271648 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 11 16:41:05 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2026 16:41:05 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23033-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel RT (Live Patch 20 for SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 6.0) Message-ID: <178646646528.365.7319929412843481763@4ec27b7f5325> # Security update for the Linux Kernel RT (Live Patch 20 for SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 6.0) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23033-1 Release Date: 2026-07-28T16:19:16Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1262404 * bsc#1264060 * bsc#1266970 * bsc#1270060 * bsc#1271370 * bsc#1271648 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-23240 * CVE-2026-31738 * CVE-2026-43038 * CVE-2026-46113 * CVE-2026-53359 * CVE-2026-53366 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-23240 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23240 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23240 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31738 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31738 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31738 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 9.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 An update that solves six vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 6.4.0-42.1 fixes various security issues: The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2026-23240: tls: Fix race condition in tls_sw_cancel_work_tx() (bsc#1262404). * CVE-2026-31738: vxlan: validate ND option lengths in vxlan_na_create (bsc#1264060). * CVE-2026-43038: ipv6: icmp: clear skb2->cb[] in ip6_err_gen_icmpv6_unreach() (bsc#1271648). * CVE-2026-46113: KVM: x86: Fix shadow paging use-after-free due to unexpected GFN (bsc#1266970). * CVE-2026-53359: KVM: x86: Fix shadow paging use-after-free due to unexpected role (bsc#1270060). * CVE-2026-53366: ipv4: account for fraggap on the paged allocation path (bsc#1271370). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-6.0-kernel-561=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 (x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-MICRO-6-0-RT_Update_20-debugsource-5-1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-42-rt-5-1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-42-rt-debuginfo-5-1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23240.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31738.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43038.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46113.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53359.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53366.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262404 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264060 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266970 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270060 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271370 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271648 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 11 16:41:51 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2026 16:41:51 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23032-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel RT (Live Patch 21 for SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 6.0) Message-ID: <178646651194.365.12972099563345252831@4ec27b7f5325> # Security update for the Linux Kernel RT (Live Patch 21 for SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 6.0) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23032-1 Release Date: 2026-07-28T16:19:16Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1262404 * bsc#1264060 * bsc#1266970 * bsc#1270060 * bsc#1271370 * bsc#1271648 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-23240 * CVE-2026-31738 * CVE-2026-43038 * CVE-2026-46113 * CVE-2026-53359 * CVE-2026-53366 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-23240 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23240 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23240 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31738 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31738 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31738 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 9.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 An update that solves six vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 6.4.0-43.1 fixes various security issues: The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2026-23240: tls: Fix race condition in tls_sw_cancel_work_tx() (bsc#1262404). * CVE-2026-31738: vxlan: validate ND option lengths in vxlan_na_create (bsc#1264060). * CVE-2026-43038: ipv6: icmp: clear skb2->cb[] in ip6_err_gen_icmpv6_unreach() (bsc#1271648). * CVE-2026-46113: KVM: x86: Fix shadow paging use-after-free due to unexpected GFN (bsc#1266970). * CVE-2026-53359: KVM: x86: Fix shadow paging use-after-free due to unexpected role (bsc#1270060). * CVE-2026-53366: ipv4: account for fraggap on the paged allocation path (bsc#1271370). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-6.0-kernel-560=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 (x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-43-rt-4-1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-43-rt-debuginfo-4-1.1 * kernel-livepatch-MICRO-6-0-RT_Update_21-debugsource-4-1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23240.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31738.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43038.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46113.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53359.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53366.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262404 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264060 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266970 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270060 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271370 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271648 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 11 16:42:38 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2026 16:42:38 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23031-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel RT (Live Patch 25 for SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 6.0) Message-ID: <178646655807.365.13416071532024593964@4ec27b7f5325> # Security update for the Linux Kernel RT (Live Patch 25 for SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 6.0) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23031-1 Release Date: 2026-07-28T16:11:16Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1267723 * bsc#1268662 * bsc#1269023 * bsc#1269495 * bsc#1270060 * bsc#1271370 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-46173 * CVE-2026-52909 * CVE-2026-52943 * CVE-2026-53359 * CVE-2026-53362 * CVE-2026-53366 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-46173 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46173 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46173 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52909 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52909 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-52909 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52943 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52943 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52943 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52943 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53362 ( SUSE ): 9.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53362 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53362 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 9.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 An update that solves six vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 6.4.0-48.1 fixes various security issues: The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2026-46173: exit: prevent preemption of oopsing TASK_DEAD task (bsc#1267723). * CVE-2026-52909: ip6_vti: set netns_immutable on the fallback device (bsc#1268662). * CVE-2026-52943: net: skbuff: fix missing zerocopy reference in pskb_carve helpers (bsc#1269023). * CVE-2026-53359: KVM: x86: Fix shadow paging use-after-free due to unexpected role (bsc#1270060). * CVE-2026-53362: ipv6: account for fraggap on the paged allocation path (ipv6_frag_escape) (bsc#1269495). * CVE-2026-53366: ipv4: account for fraggap on the paged allocation path (bsc#1271370). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-6.0-kernel-565=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 (x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-48-rt-2-1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-48-rt-debuginfo-2-1.1 * kernel-livepatch-MICRO-6-0-RT_Update_25-debugsource-2-1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46173.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52909.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52943.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53359.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53362.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53366.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267723 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268662 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269023 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269495 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270060 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271370 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 11 16:43:24 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2026 16:43:24 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23030-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel RT (Live Patch 14 for SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 6.0) Message-ID: <178646660495.365.15775045296727077952@4ec27b7f5325> # Security update for the Linux Kernel RT (Live Patch 14 for SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 6.0) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23030-1 Release Date: 2026-07-28T16:11:16Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1262404 * bsc#1264060 * bsc#1266970 * bsc#1270060 * bsc#1271370 * bsc#1271648 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-23240 * CVE-2026-31738 * CVE-2026-43038 * CVE-2026-46113 * CVE-2026-53359 * CVE-2026-53366 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-23240 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23240 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23240 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31738 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31738 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31738 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 9.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 An update that solves six vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 6.4.0-38.1 fixes various security issues: The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2026-23240: tls: Fix race condition in tls_sw_cancel_work_tx() (bsc#1262404). * CVE-2026-31738: vxlan: validate ND option lengths in vxlan_na_create (bsc#1264060). * CVE-2026-43038: ipv6: icmp: clear skb2->cb[] in ip6_err_gen_icmpv6_unreach() (bsc#1271648). * CVE-2026-46113: KVM: x86: Fix shadow paging use-after-free due to unexpected GFN (bsc#1266970). * CVE-2026-53359: KVM: x86: Fix shadow paging use-after-free due to unexpected role (bsc#1270060). * CVE-2026-53366: ipv4: account for fraggap on the paged allocation path (bsc#1271370). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-6.0-kernel-564=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 (x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-MICRO-6-0-RT_Update_14-debugsource-10-1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-38-rt-debuginfo-10-1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-38-rt-10-1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23240.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31738.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43038.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46113.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53359.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53366.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262404 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264060 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266970 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270060 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271370 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271648 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 11 16:44:11 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2026 16:44:11 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23029-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel RT (Live Patch 15 for SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 6.0) Message-ID: <178646665109.365.6289420351789322988@4ec27b7f5325> # Security update for the Linux Kernel RT (Live Patch 15 for SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 6.0) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23029-1 Release Date: 2026-07-28T16:11:16Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1262404 * bsc#1264060 * bsc#1266970 * bsc#1270060 * bsc#1271370 * bsc#1271648 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-23240 * CVE-2026-31738 * CVE-2026-43038 * CVE-2026-46113 * CVE-2026-53359 * CVE-2026-53366 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-23240 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23240 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23240 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31738 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31738 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31738 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 9.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 An update that solves six vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 6.4.0-39.1 fixes various security issues: The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2026-23240: tls: Fix race condition in tls_sw_cancel_work_tx() (bsc#1262404). * CVE-2026-31738: vxlan: validate ND option lengths in vxlan_na_create (bsc#1264060). * CVE-2026-43038: ipv6: icmp: clear skb2->cb[] in ip6_err_gen_icmpv6_unreach() (bsc#1271648). * CVE-2026-46113: KVM: x86: Fix shadow paging use-after-free due to unexpected GFN (bsc#1266970). * CVE-2026-53359: KVM: x86: Fix shadow paging use-after-free due to unexpected role (bsc#1270060). * CVE-2026-53366: ipv4: account for fraggap on the paged allocation path (bsc#1271370). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-6.0-kernel-540=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 (x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-MICRO-6-0-RT_Update_15-debugsource-9-1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-39-rt-debuginfo-9-1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-39-rt-9-1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23240.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31738.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43038.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46113.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53359.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53366.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262404 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264060 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266970 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270060 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271370 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271648 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 11 16:44:56 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2026 16:44:56 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23028-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel RT (Live Patch 22 for SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 6.0) Message-ID: <178646669685.365.1956440640987905201@4ec27b7f5325> # Security update for the Linux Kernel RT (Live Patch 22 for SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 6.0) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23028-1 Release Date: 2026-07-28T16:11:16Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1262404 * bsc#1264060 * bsc#1266970 * bsc#1270060 * bsc#1271370 * bsc#1271648 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-23240 * CVE-2026-31738 * CVE-2026-43038 * CVE-2026-46113 * CVE-2026-53359 * CVE-2026-53366 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-23240 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23240 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23240 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31738 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31738 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31738 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 9.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 An update that solves six vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 6.4.0-45.1 fixes various security issues: The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2026-23240: tls: Fix race condition in tls_sw_cancel_work_tx() (bsc#1262404). * CVE-2026-31738: vxlan: validate ND option lengths in vxlan_na_create (bsc#1264060). * CVE-2026-43038: ipv6: icmp: clear skb2->cb[] in ip6_err_gen_icmpv6_unreach() (bsc#1271648). * CVE-2026-46113: KVM: x86: Fix shadow paging use-after-free due to unexpected GFN (bsc#1266970). * CVE-2026-53359: KVM: x86: Fix shadow paging use-after-free due to unexpected role (bsc#1270060). * CVE-2026-53366: ipv4: account for fraggap on the paged allocation path (bsc#1271370). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-6.0-kernel-559=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 (x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-45-rt-debuginfo-4-1.2 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-45-rt-4-1.2 * kernel-livepatch-MICRO-6-0-RT_Update_22-debugsource-4-1.2 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23240.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31738.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43038.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46113.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53359.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53366.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262404 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264060 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266970 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270060 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271370 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271648 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 11 16:45:42 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2026 16:45:42 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23027-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel RT (Live Patch 23 for SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 6.0) Message-ID: <178646674231.365.7268153778644322627@4ec27b7f5325> # Security update for the Linux Kernel RT (Live Patch 23 for SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 6.0) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23027-1 Release Date: 2026-07-28T16:11:16Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1262404 * bsc#1264060 * bsc#1266970 * bsc#1270060 * bsc#1271370 * bsc#1271648 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-23240 * CVE-2026-31738 * CVE-2026-43038 * CVE-2026-46113 * CVE-2026-53359 * CVE-2026-53366 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-23240 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23240 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23240 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31738 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31738 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31738 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 9.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 An update that solves six vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 6.4.0-46.1 fixes various security issues: The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2026-23240: tls: Fix race condition in tls_sw_cancel_work_tx() (bsc#1262404). * CVE-2026-31738: vxlan: validate ND option lengths in vxlan_na_create (bsc#1264060). * CVE-2026-43038: ipv6: icmp: clear skb2->cb[] in ip6_err_gen_icmpv6_unreach() (bsc#1271648). * CVE-2026-46113: KVM: x86: Fix shadow paging use-after-free due to unexpected GFN (bsc#1266970). * CVE-2026-53359: KVM: x86: Fix shadow paging use-after-free due to unexpected role (bsc#1270060). * CVE-2026-53366: ipv4: account for fraggap on the paged allocation path (bsc#1271370). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-6.0-kernel-558=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 (x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-46-rt-debuginfo-4-1.1 * kernel-livepatch-MICRO-6-0-RT_Update_23-debugsource-4-1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-46-rt-4-1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23240.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31738.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43038.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46113.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53359.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53366.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262404 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264060 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266970 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270060 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271370 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271648 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 11 16:46:22 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2026 16:46:22 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23026-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel RT (Live Patch 24 for SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 6.0) Message-ID: <178646678283.365.2346501131395842538@4ec27b7f5325> # Security update for the Linux Kernel RT (Live Patch 24 for SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 6.0) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23026-1 Release Date: 2026-07-28T16:11:16Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1270060 * bsc#1271370 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-53359 * CVE-2026-53366 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 9.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 An update that solves two vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 6.4.0-47.1 fixes various security issues: The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2026-53359: KVM: x86: Fix shadow paging use-after-free due to unexpected role (bsc#1270060). * CVE-2026-53366: ipv4: account for fraggap on the paged allocation path (bsc#1271370). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-6.0-kernel-557=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 (x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-MICRO-6-0-RT_Update_24-debugsource-3-1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-47-rt-debuginfo-3-1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-47-rt-3-1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53359.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53366.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270060 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271370 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 11 16:47:09 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2026 16:47:09 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23025-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 9 for SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 6.0) Message-ID: <178646682942.365.15695290742838354109@4ec27b7f5325> # Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 9 for SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 6.0) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23025-1 Release Date: 2026-07-28T16:11:16Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1262404 * bsc#1264060 * bsc#1266970 * bsc#1270060 * bsc#1271370 * bsc#1271648 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-23240 * CVE-2026-31738 * CVE-2026-43038 * CVE-2026-46113 * CVE-2026-53359 * CVE-2026-53366 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-23240 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23240 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23240 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31738 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31738 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31738 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 9.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 An update that solves six vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 6.4.0-31.1 fixes various security issues: The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2026-23240: tls: Fix race condition in tls_sw_cancel_work_tx() (bsc#1262404). * CVE-2026-31738: vxlan: validate ND option lengths in vxlan_na_create (bsc#1264060). * CVE-2026-43038: ipv6: icmp: clear skb2->cb[] in ip6_err_gen_icmpv6_unreach() (bsc#1271648). * CVE-2026-46113: KVM: x86: Fix shadow paging use-after-free due to unexpected GFN (bsc#1266970). * CVE-2026-53359: KVM: x86: Fix shadow paging use-after-free due to unexpected role (bsc#1270060). * CVE-2026-53366: ipv4: account for fraggap on the paged allocation path (bsc#1271370). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-6.0-kernel-556=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 (s390x x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-31-default-21-1.2 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-31-default-debuginfo-21-1.2 * kernel-livepatch-MICRO-6-0_Update_9-debugsource-21-1.2 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23240.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31738.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43038.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46113.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53359.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53366.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262404 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264060 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266970 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270060 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271370 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271648 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 11 16:47:56 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2026 16:47:56 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23024-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 10 for SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 6.0) Message-ID: <178646687602.365.16659980488234779557@4ec27b7f5325> # Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 10 for SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 6.0) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23024-1 Release Date: 2026-07-28T16:11:16Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1262404 * bsc#1264060 * bsc#1266970 * bsc#1270060 * bsc#1271370 * bsc#1271648 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-23240 * CVE-2026-31738 * CVE-2026-43038 * CVE-2026-46113 * CVE-2026-53359 * CVE-2026-53366 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-23240 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23240 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23240 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31738 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31738 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31738 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 9.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 An update that solves six vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 6.4.0-32.1 fixes various security issues: The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2026-23240: tls: Fix race condition in tls_sw_cancel_work_tx() (bsc#1262404). * CVE-2026-31738: vxlan: validate ND option lengths in vxlan_na_create (bsc#1264060). * CVE-2026-43038: ipv6: icmp: clear skb2->cb[] in ip6_err_gen_icmpv6_unreach() (bsc#1271648). * CVE-2026-46113: KVM: x86: Fix shadow paging use-after-free due to unexpected GFN (bsc#1266970). * CVE-2026-53359: KVM: x86: Fix shadow paging use-after-free due to unexpected role (bsc#1270060). * CVE-2026-53366: ipv4: account for fraggap on the paged allocation path (bsc#1271370). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-6.0-kernel-555=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 (s390x x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-32-default-debuginfo-15-1.1 * kernel-livepatch-MICRO-6-0_Update_10-debugsource-15-1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-32-default-15-1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23240.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31738.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43038.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46113.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53359.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53366.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262404 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264060 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266970 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270060 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271370 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271648 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 11 16:48:43 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2026 16:48:43 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23023-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 11 for SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 6.0) Message-ID: <178646692317.365.15891413780768794835@4ec27b7f5325> # Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 11 for SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 6.0) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23023-1 Release Date: 2026-07-28T16:11:16Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1262404 * bsc#1264060 * bsc#1266970 * bsc#1270060 * bsc#1271370 * bsc#1271648 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-23240 * CVE-2026-31738 * CVE-2026-43038 * CVE-2026-46113 * CVE-2026-53359 * CVE-2026-53366 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-23240 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23240 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23240 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31738 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31738 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31738 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 9.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 An update that solves six vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 6.4.0-34.1 fixes various security issues: The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2026-23240: tls: Fix race condition in tls_sw_cancel_work_tx() (bsc#1262404). * CVE-2026-31738: vxlan: validate ND option lengths in vxlan_na_create (bsc#1264060). * CVE-2026-43038: ipv6: icmp: clear skb2->cb[] in ip6_err_gen_icmpv6_unreach() (bsc#1271648). * CVE-2026-46113: KVM: x86: Fix shadow paging use-after-free due to unexpected GFN (bsc#1266970). * CVE-2026-53359: KVM: x86: Fix shadow paging use-after-free due to unexpected role (bsc#1270060). * CVE-2026-53366: ipv4: account for fraggap on the paged allocation path (bsc#1271370). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-6.0-kernel-554=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 (s390x x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-MICRO-6-0_Update_11-debugsource-14-1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-34-default-14-1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-34-default-debuginfo-14-1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23240.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31738.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43038.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46113.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53359.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53366.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262404 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264060 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266970 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270060 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271370 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271648 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 11 16:49:30 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2026 16:49:30 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23022-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 12 for SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 6.0) Message-ID: <178646697075.365.9312334715781886432@4ec27b7f5325> # Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 12 for SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 6.0) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23022-1 Release Date: 2026-07-28T16:11:16Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1262404 * bsc#1264060 * bsc#1266970 * bsc#1270060 * bsc#1271370 * bsc#1271648 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-23240 * CVE-2026-31738 * CVE-2026-43038 * CVE-2026-46113 * CVE-2026-53359 * CVE-2026-53366 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-23240 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23240 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23240 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31738 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31738 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31738 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 9.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 An update that solves six vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 6.4.0-35.1 fixes various security issues: The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2026-23240: tls: Fix race condition in tls_sw_cancel_work_tx() (bsc#1262404). * CVE-2026-31738: vxlan: validate ND option lengths in vxlan_na_create (bsc#1264060). * CVE-2026-43038: ipv6: icmp: clear skb2->cb[] in ip6_err_gen_icmpv6_unreach() (bsc#1271648). * CVE-2026-46113: KVM: x86: Fix shadow paging use-after-free due to unexpected GFN (bsc#1266970). * CVE-2026-53359: KVM: x86: Fix shadow paging use-after-free due to unexpected role (bsc#1270060). * CVE-2026-53366: ipv4: account for fraggap on the paged allocation path (bsc#1271370). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-6.0-kernel-553=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 (s390x x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-MICRO-6-0_Update_12-debugsource-14-1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-35-default-14-1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-35-default-debuginfo-14-1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23240.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31738.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43038.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46113.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53359.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53366.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262404 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264060 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266970 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270060 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271370 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271648 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 11 16:50:16 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2026 16:50:16 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23021-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 13 for SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 6.0) Message-ID: <178646701686.365.9875447222058890410@4ec27b7f5325> # Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 13 for SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 6.0) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23021-1 Release Date: 2026-07-28T16:11:16Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1262404 * bsc#1264060 * bsc#1266970 * bsc#1270060 * bsc#1271370 * bsc#1271648 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-23240 * CVE-2026-31738 * CVE-2026-43038 * CVE-2026-46113 * CVE-2026-53359 * CVE-2026-53366 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-23240 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23240 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23240 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31738 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31738 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31738 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 9.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 An update that solves six vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 6.4.0-36.1 fixes various security issues: The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2026-23240: tls: Fix race condition in tls_sw_cancel_work_tx() (bsc#1262404). * CVE-2026-31738: vxlan: validate ND option lengths in vxlan_na_create (bsc#1264060). * CVE-2026-43038: ipv6: icmp: clear skb2->cb[] in ip6_err_gen_icmpv6_unreach() (bsc#1271648). * CVE-2026-46113: KVM: x86: Fix shadow paging use-after-free due to unexpected GFN (bsc#1266970). * CVE-2026-53359: KVM: x86: Fix shadow paging use-after-free due to unexpected role (bsc#1270060). * CVE-2026-53366: ipv4: account for fraggap on the paged allocation path (bsc#1271370). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-6.0-kernel-552=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 (s390x x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-36-default-debuginfo-12-1.1 * kernel-livepatch-MICRO-6-0_Update_13-debugsource-12-1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-36-default-12-1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23240.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31738.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43038.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46113.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53359.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53366.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262404 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264060 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266970 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270060 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271370 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271648 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 11 16:51:02 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2026 16:51:02 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23020-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 14 for SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 6.0) Message-ID: <178646706295.365.15969103112509141190@4ec27b7f5325> # Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 14 for SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 6.0) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23020-1 Release Date: 2026-07-28T16:11:16Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1262404 * bsc#1264060 * bsc#1266970 * bsc#1270060 * bsc#1271370 * bsc#1271648 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-23240 * CVE-2026-31738 * CVE-2026-43038 * CVE-2026-46113 * CVE-2026-53359 * CVE-2026-53366 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-23240 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23240 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23240 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31738 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31738 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31738 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 9.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 An update that solves six vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 6.4.0-38.1 fixes various security issues: The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2026-23240: tls: Fix race condition in tls_sw_cancel_work_tx() (bsc#1262404). * CVE-2026-31738: vxlan: validate ND option lengths in vxlan_na_create (bsc#1264060). * CVE-2026-43038: ipv6: icmp: clear skb2->cb[] in ip6_err_gen_icmpv6_unreach() (bsc#1271648). * CVE-2026-46113: KVM: x86: Fix shadow paging use-after-free due to unexpected GFN (bsc#1266970). * CVE-2026-53359: KVM: x86: Fix shadow paging use-after-free due to unexpected role (bsc#1270060). * CVE-2026-53366: ipv4: account for fraggap on the paged allocation path (bsc#1271370). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-6.0-kernel-551=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 (s390x x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-38-default-10-1.2 * kernel-livepatch-MICRO-6-0_Update_14-debugsource-10-1.2 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-38-default-debuginfo-10-1.2 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23240.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31738.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43038.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46113.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53359.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53366.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262404 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264060 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266970 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270060 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271370 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271648 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 11 16:51:50 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2026 16:51:50 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23019-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 16 for SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 6.0) Message-ID: <178646711022.365.10120026179363449446@4ec27b7f5325> # Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 16 for SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 6.0) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23019-1 Release Date: 2026-07-28T16:11:16Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1262404 * bsc#1264060 * bsc#1266970 * bsc#1270060 * bsc#1271370 * bsc#1271648 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-23240 * CVE-2026-31738 * CVE-2026-43038 * CVE-2026-46113 * CVE-2026-53359 * CVE-2026-53366 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-23240 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23240 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23240 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31738 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31738 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31738 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 9.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 An update that solves six vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 6.4.0-39.1 fixes various security issues: The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2026-23240: tls: Fix race condition in tls_sw_cancel_work_tx() (bsc#1262404). * CVE-2026-31738: vxlan: validate ND option lengths in vxlan_na_create (bsc#1264060). * CVE-2026-43038: ipv6: icmp: clear skb2->cb[] in ip6_err_gen_icmpv6_unreach() (bsc#1271648). * CVE-2026-46113: KVM: x86: Fix shadow paging use-after-free due to unexpected GFN (bsc#1266970). * CVE-2026-53359: KVM: x86: Fix shadow paging use-after-free due to unexpected role (bsc#1270060). * CVE-2026-53366: ipv4: account for fraggap on the paged allocation path (bsc#1271370). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-6.0-kernel-550=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 (s390x x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-MICRO-6-0_Update_16-debugsource-9-1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-39-default-debuginfo-9-1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-39-default-9-1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23240.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31738.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43038.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46113.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53359.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53366.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262404 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264060 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266970 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270060 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271370 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271648 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 11 16:52:40 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2026 16:52:40 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23018-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 17 for SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 6.0) Message-ID: <178646716030.365.666335572847078358@4ec27b7f5325> # Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 17 for SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 6.0) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23018-1 Release Date: 2026-07-28T16:11:16Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1262404 * bsc#1264060 * bsc#1266970 * bsc#1270060 * bsc#1271370 * bsc#1271648 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-23240 * CVE-2026-31738 * CVE-2026-43038 * CVE-2026-46113 * CVE-2026-53359 * CVE-2026-53366 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-23240 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23240 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23240 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31738 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31738 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31738 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 9.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 An update that solves six vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 6.4.0-40.1 fixes various security issues: The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2026-23240: tls: Fix race condition in tls_sw_cancel_work_tx() (bsc#1262404). * CVE-2026-31738: vxlan: validate ND option lengths in vxlan_na_create (bsc#1264060). * CVE-2026-43038: ipv6: icmp: clear skb2->cb[] in ip6_err_gen_icmpv6_unreach() (bsc#1271648). * CVE-2026-46113: KVM: x86: Fix shadow paging use-after-free due to unexpected GFN (bsc#1266970). * CVE-2026-53359: KVM: x86: Fix shadow paging use-after-free due to unexpected role (bsc#1270060). * CVE-2026-53366: ipv4: account for fraggap on the paged allocation path (bsc#1271370). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-6.0-kernel-549=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 (s390x x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-40-default-debuginfo-8-1.1 * kernel-livepatch-MICRO-6-0_Update_17-debugsource-8-1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-40-default-8-1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23240.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31738.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43038.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46113.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53359.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53366.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262404 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264060 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266970 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270060 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271370 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271648 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 11 16:53:26 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2026 16:53:26 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23017-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 18 for SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 6.0) Message-ID: <178646720661.365.9403509941613515011@4ec27b7f5325> # Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 18 for SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 6.0) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23017-1 Release Date: 2026-07-28T16:11:16Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1262404 * bsc#1264060 * bsc#1266970 * bsc#1270060 * bsc#1271370 * bsc#1271648 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-23240 * CVE-2026-31738 * CVE-2026-43038 * CVE-2026-46113 * CVE-2026-53359 * CVE-2026-53366 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-23240 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23240 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23240 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31738 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31738 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31738 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 9.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 An update that solves six vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 6.4.0-41.1 fixes various security issues: The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2026-23240: tls: Fix race condition in tls_sw_cancel_work_tx() (bsc#1262404). * CVE-2026-31738: vxlan: validate ND option lengths in vxlan_na_create (bsc#1264060). * CVE-2026-43038: ipv6: icmp: clear skb2->cb[] in ip6_err_gen_icmpv6_unreach() (bsc#1271648). * CVE-2026-46113: KVM: x86: Fix shadow paging use-after-free due to unexpected GFN (bsc#1266970). * CVE-2026-53359: KVM: x86: Fix shadow paging use-after-free due to unexpected role (bsc#1270060). * CVE-2026-53366: ipv4: account for fraggap on the paged allocation path (bsc#1271370). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-6.0-kernel-548=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 (s390x x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-41-default-7-1.1 * kernel-livepatch-MICRO-6-0_Update_18-debugsource-7-1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-41-default-debuginfo-7-1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23240.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31738.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43038.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46113.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53359.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53366.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262404 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264060 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266970 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270060 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271370 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271648 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 11 16:54:13 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2026 16:54:13 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23016-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 19 for SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 6.0) Message-ID: <178646725315.365.3464709834043749689@4ec27b7f5325> # Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 19 for SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 6.0) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23016-1 Release Date: 2026-07-28T16:11:16Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1262404 * bsc#1264060 * bsc#1266970 * bsc#1270060 * bsc#1271370 * bsc#1271648 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-23240 * CVE-2026-31738 * CVE-2026-43038 * CVE-2026-46113 * CVE-2026-53359 * CVE-2026-53366 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-23240 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23240 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23240 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31738 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31738 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31738 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 9.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 An update that solves six vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 6.4.0-42.1 fixes various security issues: The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2026-23240: tls: Fix race condition in tls_sw_cancel_work_tx() (bsc#1262404). * CVE-2026-31738: vxlan: validate ND option lengths in vxlan_na_create (bsc#1264060). * CVE-2026-43038: ipv6: icmp: clear skb2->cb[] in ip6_err_gen_icmpv6_unreach() (bsc#1271648). * CVE-2026-46113: KVM: x86: Fix shadow paging use-after-free due to unexpected GFN (bsc#1266970). * CVE-2026-53359: KVM: x86: Fix shadow paging use-after-free due to unexpected role (bsc#1270060). * CVE-2026-53366: ipv4: account for fraggap on the paged allocation path (bsc#1271370). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-6.0-kernel-547=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 (s390x x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-42-default-debuginfo-5-1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-42-default-5-1.1 * kernel-livepatch-MICRO-6-0_Update_19-debugsource-5-1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23240.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31738.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43038.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46113.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53359.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53366.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262404 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264060 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266970 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270060 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271370 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271648 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 11 16:55:00 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2026 16:55:00 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23015-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 20 for SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 6.0) Message-ID: <178646730022.365.7142652039083101948@4ec27b7f5325> # Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 20 for SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 6.0) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23015-1 Release Date: 2026-07-28T16:11:16Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1262404 * bsc#1264060 * bsc#1266970 * bsc#1270060 * bsc#1271370 * bsc#1271648 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-23240 * CVE-2026-31738 * CVE-2026-43038 * CVE-2026-46113 * CVE-2026-53359 * CVE-2026-53366 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-23240 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23240 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23240 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31738 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31738 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31738 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 9.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 An update that solves six vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 6.4.0-43.1 fixes various security issues: The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2026-23240: tls: Fix race condition in tls_sw_cancel_work_tx() (bsc#1262404). * CVE-2026-31738: vxlan: validate ND option lengths in vxlan_na_create (bsc#1264060). * CVE-2026-43038: ipv6: icmp: clear skb2->cb[] in ip6_err_gen_icmpv6_unreach() (bsc#1271648). * CVE-2026-46113: KVM: x86: Fix shadow paging use-after-free due to unexpected GFN (bsc#1266970). * CVE-2026-53359: KVM: x86: Fix shadow paging use-after-free due to unexpected role (bsc#1270060). * CVE-2026-53366: ipv4: account for fraggap on the paged allocation path (bsc#1271370). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-6.0-kernel-546=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 (s390x x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-43-default-debuginfo-4-1.1 * kernel-livepatch-MICRO-6-0_Update_20-debugsource-4-1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-43-default-4-1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23240.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31738.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43038.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46113.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53359.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53366.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262404 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264060 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266970 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270060 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271370 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271648 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 11 16:55:46 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2026 16:55:46 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23014-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 21 for SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 6.0) Message-ID: <178646734638.365.14111709080304238063@4ec27b7f5325> # Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 21 for SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 6.0) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23014-1 Release Date: 2026-07-28T16:11:16Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1262404 * bsc#1264060 * bsc#1266970 * bsc#1270060 * bsc#1271370 * bsc#1271648 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-23240 * CVE-2026-31738 * CVE-2026-43038 * CVE-2026-46113 * CVE-2026-53359 * CVE-2026-53366 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-23240 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23240 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23240 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31738 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31738 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31738 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 9.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 An update that solves six vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 6.4.0-44.1 fixes various security issues: The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2026-23240: tls: Fix race condition in tls_sw_cancel_work_tx() (bsc#1262404). * CVE-2026-31738: vxlan: validate ND option lengths in vxlan_na_create (bsc#1264060). * CVE-2026-43038: ipv6: icmp: clear skb2->cb[] in ip6_err_gen_icmpv6_unreach() (bsc#1271648). * CVE-2026-46113: KVM: x86: Fix shadow paging use-after-free due to unexpected GFN (bsc#1266970). * CVE-2026-53359: KVM: x86: Fix shadow paging use-after-free due to unexpected role (bsc#1270060). * CVE-2026-53366: ipv4: account for fraggap on the paged allocation path (bsc#1271370). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-6.0-kernel-545=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 (s390x x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-MICRO-6-0_Update_21-debugsource-4-1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-44-default-4-1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-44-default-debuginfo-4-1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23240.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31738.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43038.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46113.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53359.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53366.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262404 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264060 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266970 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270060 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271370 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271648 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 11 16:56:33 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2026 16:56:33 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23013-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 22 for SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 6.0) Message-ID: <178646739307.365.13273840316126511776@4ec27b7f5325> # Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 22 for SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 6.0) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23013-1 Release Date: 2026-07-28T16:11:16Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1262404 * bsc#1264060 * bsc#1266970 * bsc#1270060 * bsc#1271370 * bsc#1271648 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-23240 * CVE-2026-31738 * CVE-2026-43038 * CVE-2026-46113 * CVE-2026-53359 * CVE-2026-53366 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-23240 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23240 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23240 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31738 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31738 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31738 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 9.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 An update that solves six vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 6.4.0-45.1 fixes various security issues: The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2026-23240: tls: Fix race condition in tls_sw_cancel_work_tx() (bsc#1262404). * CVE-2026-31738: vxlan: validate ND option lengths in vxlan_na_create (bsc#1264060). * CVE-2026-43038: ipv6: icmp: clear skb2->cb[] in ip6_err_gen_icmpv6_unreach() (bsc#1271648). * CVE-2026-46113: KVM: x86: Fix shadow paging use-after-free due to unexpected GFN (bsc#1266970). * CVE-2026-53359: KVM: x86: Fix shadow paging use-after-free due to unexpected role (bsc#1270060). * CVE-2026-53366: ipv4: account for fraggap on the paged allocation path (bsc#1271370). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-6.0-kernel-544=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 (s390x x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-45-default-4-1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-45-default-debuginfo-4-1.1 * kernel-livepatch-MICRO-6-0_Update_22-debugsource-4-1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23240.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31738.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43038.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46113.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53359.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53366.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262404 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264060 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266970 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270060 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271370 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271648 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 11 16:57:13 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2026 16:57:13 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23012-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 23 for SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 6.0) Message-ID: <178646743339.365.11490089844669315229@4ec27b7f5325> # Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 23 for SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 6.0) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23012-1 Release Date: 2026-07-28T16:11:15Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1270060 * bsc#1271370 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-53359 * CVE-2026-53366 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 9.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 An update that solves two vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 6.4.0-46.1 fixes various security issues: The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2026-53359: KVM: x86: Fix shadow paging use-after-free due to unexpected role (bsc#1270060). * CVE-2026-53366: ipv4: account for fraggap on the paged allocation path (bsc#1271370). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-6.0-kernel-543=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 (s390x x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-MICRO-6-0_Update_23-debugsource-4-1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-46-default-debuginfo-4-1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-46-default-4-1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53359.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53366.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270060 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271370 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 11 16:57:53 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2026 16:57:53 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23011-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 24 for SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 6.0) Message-ID: <178646747365.365.14084025589455733425@4ec27b7f5325> # Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 24 for SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 6.0) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23011-1 Release Date: 2026-07-28T16:11:15Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1270060 * bsc#1271370 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-53359 * CVE-2026-53366 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 9.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 An update that solves two vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 6.4.0-47.1 fixes various security issues: The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2026-53359: KVM: x86: Fix shadow paging use-after-free due to unexpected role (bsc#1270060). * CVE-2026-53366: ipv4: account for fraggap on the paged allocation path (bsc#1271370). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-6.0-kernel-542=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 (s390x x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-47-default-debuginfo-3-1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-47-default-3-1.1 * kernel-livepatch-MICRO-6-0_Update_24-debugsource-3-1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53359.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53366.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270060 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271370 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 11 16:58:39 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2026 16:58:39 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23010-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 25 for SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 6.0) Message-ID: <178646751999.365.18280305036537909966@4ec27b7f5325> # Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 25 for SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 6.0) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23010-1 Release Date: 2026-07-28T16:11:15Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1267723 * bsc#1268662 * bsc#1269023 * bsc#1269495 * bsc#1270060 * bsc#1271370 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-46173 * CVE-2026-52909 * CVE-2026-52943 * CVE-2026-53359 * CVE-2026-53362 * CVE-2026-53366 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-46173 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46173 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46173 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52909 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52909 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-52909 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52943 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52943 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52943 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52943 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53362 ( SUSE ): 9.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53362 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53362 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 9.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 An update that solves six vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 6.4.0-48.1 fixes various security issues: The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2026-46173: exit: prevent preemption of oopsing TASK_DEAD task (bsc#1267723). * CVE-2026-52909: ip6_vti: set netns_immutable on the fallback device (bsc#1268662). * CVE-2026-52943: net: skbuff: fix missing zerocopy reference in pskb_carve helpers (bsc#1269023). * CVE-2026-53359: KVM: x86: Fix shadow paging use-after-free due to unexpected role (bsc#1270060). * CVE-2026-53362: ipv6: account for fraggap on the paged allocation path (ipv6_frag_escape) (bsc#1269495). * CVE-2026-53366: ipv4: account for fraggap on the paged allocation path (bsc#1271370). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-6.0-kernel-541=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 (s390x x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-MICRO-6-0_Update_25-debugsource-2-1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-48-default-2-1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-48-default-debuginfo-2-1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46173.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52909.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52943.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53359.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53362.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53366.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267723 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268662 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269023 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269495 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270060 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271370 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 11 16:59:27 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2026 16:59:27 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23009-1: important: Security update for glib2 Message-ID: <178646756736.365.6308343229383456491@4ec27b7f5325> # Security update for glib2 Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23009-1 Release Date: 2026-07-28T06:59:16Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1270008 * bsc#1270009 * bsc#1270010 * bsc#1270016 * bsc#1270018 * bsc#1270021 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-58010 * CVE-2026-58011 * CVE-2026-58012 * CVE-2026-58013 * CVE-2026-58014 * CVE-2026-58016 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-58010 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:L/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-58010 ( SUSE ): 5.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-58010 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-58010 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-58011 ( SUSE ): 4.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-58011 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-58011 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-58012 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:L/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-58012 ( SUSE ): 4.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-58012 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-58012 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-58013 ( SUSE ): 4.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-58013 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-58013 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-58014 ( SUSE ): 4.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-58014 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-58014 ( NVD ): 8.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-58016 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-58016 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-58016 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 An update that solves six vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for glib2 fixes the following issues: * CVE-2026-58010: error during gvs_tuple_is_normal alignment validation could cause a 1-byte out-of-bounds read (bsc#1270009). * CVE-2026-58011: invalid GDateTime in g_date_time_get_ymd could trigger a 2-byte out-of-bounds read (bsc#1270010). * CVE-2026-58012: raw byte regex matches with UTF-8 functions during case- change replacements could cause an out-of- bounds read (bsc#1270016). * CVE-2026-58013: multi-byte custom line terminator in g_io_channel_read_line_backend could trigger an out-of-bounds read (bsc#1270018). * CVE-2026-58014: processing empty key file values in g_key_file_get_locale_string_list could cause a 1-byte out-of- bounds access (bsc#1270021). * CVE-2026-58016: malformed D-Bus introspection XML could trigger an unsigned integer overflow (bsc#1270008). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-6.0-816=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 (aarch64 s390x x86_64) * libgmodule-2_0-0-debuginfo-2.76.2-13.1 * glib2-tools-2.76.2-13.1 * libglib-2_0-0-debuginfo-2.76.2-13.1 * libgio-2_0-0-debuginfo-2.76.2-13.1 * libgmodule-2_0-0-2.76.2-13.1 * libgobject-2_0-0-debuginfo-2.76.2-13.1 * libgobject-2_0-0-2.76.2-13.1 * glib2-tools-debuginfo-2.76.2-13.1 * libglib-2_0-0-2.76.2-13.1 * libgio-2_0-0-2.76.2-13.1 * glib2-debugsource-2.76.2-13.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-58010.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-58011.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-58012.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-58013.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-58014.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-58016.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270008 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270009 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270010 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270016 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270018 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270021 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 11 17:00:12 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2026 17:00:12 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23008-1: important: Security update for perl Message-ID: <178646761206.365.14843581069453281850@4ec27b7f5325> # Security update for perl Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23008-1 Release Date: 2026-07-28T06:50:09Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1266304 * bsc#1266361 * bsc#1268349 * bsc#1271372 * bsc#1271386 Cross-References: * CVE-2025-15649 * CVE-2026-12087 * CVE-2026-13221 * CVE-2026-57432 * CVE-2026-8376 CVSS scores: * CVE-2025-15649 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-15649 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-12087 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-12087 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-13221 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-13221 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-13221 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-13221 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-57432 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-57432 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-57432 ( NVD ): 8.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-57432 ( NVD ): 8.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-8376 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-8376 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-8376 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-8376 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:L Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 An update that solves five vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for perl fixes the following issues * CVE-2025-15649: `IO:Uncompress:Unzip` propagates uncaught exception when parsing zip header with malformed DOS date (bsc#1266361). * CVE-2026-8376: heap buffer overflow when compiling regular expressions with a repeated fixed string on 32-bit builds (bsc#1266304). * CVE-2026-12087: `Socket`'s `pack_ip_mreq_source()` can copy adjacent heap memory into the returned packed structure (bsc#1268349). * CVE-2026-57432: an integer overflow in `S_measure_struct` leads to an out- of-bounds heap read in `pack` and `unpack` (bsc#1271372). * CVE-2026-13221: regex trie branch-count overflow leads to silent false- positive/negative pattern matching (bsc#1271386). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-6.0-814=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 (aarch64 s390x x86_64) * perl-base-debuginfo-5.38.2-5.1 * perl-debugsource-5.38.2-5.1 * perl-base-5.38.2-5.1 * perl-5.38.2-5.1 * perl-debuginfo-5.38.2-5.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-15649.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-12087.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-13221.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-57432.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-8376.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266304 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266361 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268349 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271372 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271386 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 11 17:00:50 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2026 17:00:50 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23007-1: low: Security update for gpg2 Message-ID: <178646765089.365.9621588754168522886@4ec27b7f5325> # Security update for gpg2 Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23007-1 Release Date: 2026-07-28T06:34:30Z Rating: low References: * bsc#1269279 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-57062 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-57062 ( SUSE ): 2.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-57062 ( SUSE ): 2.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-57062 ( NVD ): 2.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 An update that solves one vulnerability can now be installed. ## Description: This update for gpg2 fixes the following issue: * CVE-2026-57062: CMS parsing in gpgsm mishandles the CMS format for AES-GCM (bsc#1269279). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-6.0-813=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 (aarch64 s390x x86_64) * gpg2-debugsource-2.4.4-9.1 * gpg2-2.4.4-9.1 * gpg2-debuginfo-2.4.4-9.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-57062.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269279 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 11 17:01:32 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2026 17:01:32 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23006-1: important: Security update for python-pyasn1 Message-ID: <178646769273.365.4792523693128471982@4ec27b7f5325> # Security update for python-pyasn1 Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23006-1 Release Date: 2026-07-28T06:32:49Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1271464 * bsc#1271465 * bsc#1271466 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-59884 * CVE-2026-59885 * CVE-2026-59886 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-59884 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-59884 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-59884 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-59885 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-59885 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-59885 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-59886 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-59886 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-59886 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 An update that solves three vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for python-pyasn1 fixes the following issues: This update for python-pyasn1 fixes the following issues: * CVE-2026-59884: BER/CER/DER decoder denial of service via unbounded long- form tag IDs (bsc#1271464). * CVE-2026-59885: quadratic complexity in OBJECT IDENTIFIER and RELATIVE-OID processing allows denial of service (bsc#1271465). * CVE-2026-59886: uncontrolled resource consumption when converting decoded REAL values (bsc#1271466). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-6.0-815=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 (noarch) * python311-pyasn1-0.5.0-5.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-59884.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-59885.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-59886.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271464 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271465 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271466 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 11 17:02:11 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2026 17:02:11 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23005-1: moderate: Security update for nmap Message-ID: <178646773165.365.4737593898040964298@4ec27b7f5325> # Security update for nmap Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23005-1 Release Date: 2026-07-30T11:04:44Z Rating: moderate References: * bsc#1269570 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-58058 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-58058 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-58058 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-58058 ( NVD ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-58058 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:L Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 * SUSE Linux Micro Extras 6.0 An update that solves one vulnerability can now be installed. ## Description: This update for nmap fixes the following issue: * CVE-2026-58058: crafted IPv6 responses with a truncated extension header can trigger out-of-bounds reads and a crash during raw IPv6 scans (bsc#1269570). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro Extras 6.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-Extras-6.0-825=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro Extras 6.0 (aarch64 s390x x86_64) * nmap-7.92-2.1 * nmap-debugsource-7.92-2.1 * nmap-debuginfo-7.92-2.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-58058.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269570 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 11 17:02:50 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2026 17:02:50 -0000 Subject: SUSE-RU-2026:23004-1: moderate: Recommended update for pesign Message-ID: <178646777023.365.11828324398853242789@4ec27b7f5325> # Recommended update for pesign Announcement ID: SUSE-RU-2026:23004-1 Release Date: 2026-07-29T11:21:50Z Rating: moderate References: * bsc#1271405 Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 * SUSE Linux Micro Extras 6.0 An update that has one fix can now be installed. ## Description: This update for pesign fixes the following issues: * Set stricter permissions on /etc/pki/pesign (bsc#1271405) ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro Extras 6.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-Extras-6.0-822=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro Extras 6.0 (aarch64 x86_64) * pesign-debuginfo-116-3.1 * pesign-debugsource-116-3.1 * pesign-116-3.1 ## References: * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271405 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 11 17:03:15 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2026 17:03:15 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3577-1: important: Security update for snpguest Message-ID: <178646779513.365.13253044957825791818@4ec27b7f5325> # Security update for snpguest Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3577-1 Release Date: 2026-08-11T11:53:28Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1270527 * bsc#1270642 * bsc#1274139 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-25541 * CVE-2026-41678 * CVE-2026-42327 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-25541 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-25541 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-25541 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:P/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-25541 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-41678 ( SUSE ): 8.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-41678 ( SUSE ): 7.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-41678 ( NVD ): 7.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:U/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-41678 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-42327 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-42327 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-42327 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X Affected Products: * openSUSE Leap 15.6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 An update that solves three vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for snpguest fixes the following issues: * CVE-2026-25541: bytes: integer overflow in 'BytesMut:reserve' can lead to undefined behavior and crashes (bsc#1274139). * CVE-2026-41678: openssl: incorrect bounds assertion in AES keywrap can lead to an out-of-bounds write (bsc#1270642). * CVE-2026-42327: openssl: missing validation when processing certificates with non-UTF-8 OCSP URLs can lead to undefined behavior (bsc#1270527). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP6-LTSS-2026-3577=1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3577=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP6-2026-3577=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 (x86_64) * snpguest-0.3.2-150600.3.14.1 * snpguest-debuginfo-0.3.2-150600.3.14.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 (x86_64) * snpguest-0.3.2-150600.3.14.1 * snpguest-debugsource-0.3.2-150600.3.14.1 * snpguest-debuginfo-0.3.2-150600.3.14.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS (x86_64) * snpguest-0.3.2-150600.3.14.1 * snpguest-debuginfo-0.3.2-150600.3.14.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-25541.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-41678.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-42327.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270527 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270642 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274139 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 11 17:04:26 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2026 17:04:26 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3576-1: important: Security update for himmelblau, himmelblau.SUSE_SLE-15-SP5_Update Message-ID: <178646786620.365.4725176241497688832@4ec27b7f5325> # Security update for himmelblau, himmelblau.SUSE_SLE-15-SP5_Update Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3576-1 Release Date: 2026-08-11T11:51:08Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1270182 * bsc#1270520 * bsc#1270613 * bsc#1270707 * bsc#1270794 * bsc#1270830 * bsc#1270939 * bsc#1270946 * bsc#1270985 * bsc#1273910 * bsc#1273911 * bsc#1273912 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-41676 * CVE-2026-41677 * CVE-2026-41678 * CVE-2026-41681 * CVE-2026-41898 * CVE-2026-42327 * CVE-2026-44662 * CVE-2026-45784 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-41676 ( SUSE ): 8.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-41676 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-41676 ( NVD ): 7.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:U/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-41676 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-41677 ( SUSE ): 1.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:U * CVE-2026-41677 ( SUSE ): 3.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-41677 ( NVD ): 1.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:U/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-41677 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-41678 ( SUSE ): 8.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-41678 ( SUSE ): 7.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-41678 ( NVD ): 7.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:U/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-41678 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-41681 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-41681 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-41681 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:U/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-41681 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-41898 ( SUSE ): 8.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-41898 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-41898 ( NVD ): 8.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-41898 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-42327 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-42327 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-42327 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-44662 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-44662 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-44662 ( NVD ): 5.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-45784 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45784 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-45784 ( NVD ): 5.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-45784 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * openSUSE Leap 15.5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 An update that solves eight vulnerabilities and has four security fixes can now be installed. ## Description: This update for himmelblau, himmelblau.SUSE_SLE-15-SP5_Update fixes the following issues: Security fixes: * CVE-2026-41676: openssl: `Deriver:derive` and `PkeyCtxRef:derive` can overflow short buffers on OpenSSL 1.1.1 (bsc#1270182). * CVE-2026-41677: openssl: out-of-bounds read in PEM password callback when returning an oversized length (bsc#1270613). * CVE-2026-41678: openssl: OOB write due to incorrect bounds assertion in `aes::unwrap_key()` (bsc#1270707). * CVE-2026-41681: openssl: stack corruption due to `MdCtxRef::digest_final()` writing past caller buffer with no length check (bsc#1270794). * CVE-2026-41898: openssl: information leak to network peers due to unchecked callback-returned length in PSK and cookie generate trampolines (bsc#1270830). * CVE-2026-42327: openssl: undefined behavior in `X509Ref::ocsp_responders` when processing certificates with non-UTF-8 OCSP URLs (bsc#1270520). * CVE-2026-44662: openssl: heap buffer overflow when encrypting with AES key- wrap-with-padding (bsc#1270939). * CVE-2026-45784: out-of-bounds write in `CipherCtxRef::cipher_update_inplace` for AES-KW-PAD ciphers in rust-openssl crate (bsc#1270985). * GHSA-4f5j-9xgm-8pvr: arbitrary HTTP or HTTPS URL classified as an Office document based on an attacker-controlled file query parameters and forwarded to an Electron application (bsc#1273910). * GHSA-6cq7-jcwm-cpmr: directory-provided RFC2307 user identifiers accepted without exclusion of systemd's dynamic-user range allows for daemon impersonation and command execution through the task helper (bsc#1273911). * GHSA-6gp8-pp9v-gx45: daemon acts on Hello PIN enrollment requests whose identity claims it never cryptographically verifies (bsc#1273912). Other fixes: * Version 2.3.14+git0.e23b4c54: * fix(nss): avoid locked shadow entries * Version 2.3.14: * fix(deps): update libhimmelblau lockfile * fix(pam): make account denials terminal * debian: make the pam_allow_groups denial terminal in the account phase * Version 2.3.13: * Update cargo vet audits for backport * Version 2.3.12+git0.9d56c6f1: * Fix cargo-fuzz install in fuzz CI * cargo vet * Update ldap3_proto to 0.7.1 * Version 2.3.12: * Update cargo vet audits for backport * Remove invalid himmelblau.conf example info * Fix SSHd configuration load order on Fedora/RHEL systems * himmelblau-init-hsm-pin: don't bind the hsm-pin to PCR7 * qr-greeter: support GNOME Shell 50 * Update libhimmelblau to latest version * deps(rust): bump tonic in the all-cargo-updates group across 1 directory * cargo audit * Version 2.3.11+git0.c802b25f: * Update cargo vet audits for backport * Reject auth when token spn local part differs from requested account_id * Update libhimmelblau to latest version * deps(rust): bump the all-cargo-updates group with 19 updates * cargo vet * Version 2.3.10: * nss/pam: bail out early when SYSTEMD_ACTIVATION_UNIT points to himmelblau * selinux: allow unconfined_service_t to search himmelblaud_t dirs * idprovider: release providers lock before async alias lookup ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP5-LTSS-2026-3576=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP6-LTSS-2026-3576=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP5-LTSS-2026-3576=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP6-2026-3576=1 * openSUSE Leap 15.5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3576=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP5-ESPOS-2026-3576=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP5-2026-3576=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS (noarch) * himmelblau-sshd-config-2.3.14+git0.e23b4c54-150500.11.12.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS (aarch64 x86_64) * himmelblau-sso-2.3.14+git0.e23b4c54-150500.11.12.1 * himmelblau-sso-debuginfo-2.3.14+git0.e23b4c54-150500.11.12.1 * pam-himmelblau-2.3.14+git0.e23b4c54-150500.11.12.1 * himmelblau-debuginfo-2.3.14+git0.e23b4c54-150500.11.12.1 * libnss_himmelblau2-2.3.14+git0.e23b4c54-150500.11.12.1 * himmelblau-2.3.14+git0.e23b4c54-150500.11.12.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 (aarch64 x86_64) * himmelblau-sso-2.3.14+git0.e23b4c54-150500.11.12.1 * himmelblau-sso-debuginfo-2.3.14+git0.e23b4c54-150500.11.12.1 * pam-himmelblau-2.3.14+git0.e23b4c54-150500.11.12.1 * himmelblau-debuginfo-2.3.14+git0.e23b4c54-150500.11.12.1 * libnss_himmelblau2-2.3.14+git0.e23b4c54-150500.11.12.1 * himmelblau-2.3.14+git0.e23b4c54-150500.11.12.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 (noarch) * himmelblau-sshd-config-2.3.14+git0.e23b4c54-150500.11.12.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 (aarch64 x86_64) * himmelblau-sso-2.3.14+git0.e23b4c54-150500.11.12.1 * himmelblau-sso-debuginfo-2.3.14+git0.e23b4c54-150500.11.12.1 * pam-himmelblau-2.3.14+git0.e23b4c54-150500.11.12.1 * himmelblau-debuginfo-2.3.14+git0.e23b4c54-150500.11.12.1 * libnss_himmelblau2-2.3.14+git0.e23b4c54-150500.11.12.1 * himmelblau-2.3.14+git0.e23b4c54-150500.11.12.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 (noarch) * himmelblau-sshd-config-2.3.14+git0.e23b4c54-150500.11.12.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 (x86_64) * himmelblau-sso-2.3.14+git0.e23b4c54-150500.11.12.1 * himmelblau-sso-debuginfo-2.3.14+git0.e23b4c54-150500.11.12.1 * himmelblau-debuginfo-2.3.14+git0.e23b4c54-150500.11.12.1 * pam-himmelblau-2.3.14+git0.e23b4c54-150500.11.12.1 * libnss_himmelblau2-2.3.14+git0.e23b4c54-150500.11.12.1 * himmelblau-2.3.14+git0.e23b4c54-150500.11.12.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 (noarch) * himmelblau-sshd-config-2.3.14+git0.e23b4c54-150500.11.12.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS (aarch64 x86_64) * himmelblau-sso-2.3.14+git0.e23b4c54-150500.11.12.1 * himmelblau-sso-debuginfo-2.3.14+git0.e23b4c54-150500.11.12.1 * himmelblau-debuginfo-2.3.14+git0.e23b4c54-150500.11.12.1 * pam-himmelblau-2.3.14+git0.e23b4c54-150500.11.12.1 * libnss_himmelblau2-2.3.14+git0.e23b4c54-150500.11.12.1 * himmelblau-2.3.14+git0.e23b4c54-150500.11.12.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS (noarch) * himmelblau-sshd-config-2.3.14+git0.e23b4c54-150500.11.12.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 (noarch) * himmelblau-sshd-config-2.3.14+git0.e23b4c54-150500.11.12.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 (x86_64) * himmelblau-sso-2.3.14+git0.e23b4c54-150500.11.12.1 * himmelblau-sso-debuginfo-2.3.14+git0.e23b4c54-150500.11.12.1 * himmelblau-debuginfo-2.3.14+git0.e23b4c54-150500.11.12.1 * pam-himmelblau-2.3.14+git0.e23b4c54-150500.11.12.1 * libnss_himmelblau2-2.3.14+git0.e23b4c54-150500.11.12.1 * himmelblau-2.3.14+git0.e23b4c54-150500.11.12.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.5 (aarch64 x86_64) * himmelblau-sso-2.3.14+git0.e23b4c54-150500.11.12.1 * himmelblau-sso-debuginfo-2.3.14+git0.e23b4c54-150500.11.12.1 * pam-himmelblau-2.3.14+git0.e23b4c54-150500.11.12.1 * himmelblau-debuginfo-2.3.14+git0.e23b4c54-150500.11.12.1 * libnss_himmelblau2-2.3.14+git0.e23b4c54-150500.11.12.1 * himmelblau-2.3.14+git0.e23b4c54-150500.11.12.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.5 (noarch) * himmelblau-sshd-config-2.3.14+git0.e23b4c54-150500.11.12.1 * himmelblau-qr-greeter-2.3.14+git0.e23b4c54-150500.11.12.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-41676.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-41677.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-41678.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-41681.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-41898.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-42327.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-44662.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45784.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270182 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270520 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270613 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270707 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270794 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270830 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270939 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270946 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270985 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273910 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273911 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273912 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 11 17:05:27 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2026 17:05:27 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3575-1: moderate: Security update for libarchive Message-ID: <178646792759.365.5548827679613918625@4ec27b7f5325> # Security update for libarchive Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3575-1 Release Date: 2026-08-11T08:38:07Z Rating: moderate References: * bsc#1254340 * bsc#1254341 * bsc#1260998 * bsc#1261002 * bsc#1261003 Affected Products: * openSUSE Leap 15.4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.3 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.3 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.4 An update that has five security fixes can now be installed. ## Description: This update for libarchive fixes the following issues: * creating temporary files in the current working directory instead of the target directory can lead to file creation failures when the working directory is not writable (bsc#1254340). * file descriptor leak in the mtree parser cleanup path could lead to file descriptor exhaustion and denial of service (bsc#1261003). * NULL pointer dereference in archive_acl_from_text_w() could lead to a segmentation fault (bsc#1260998). * reading from an invalid index when buffer size is smaller than H_LEVEL_OFFSET can lead to an out-of-bounds buffer overrun (bsc#1254341). * incorrect pointer handling for RAR5 files declaring over 8192 filters can lead to excessive resource usage and denial of service (bsc#1261002). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-5.4-2026-3575=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-5.4-2026-3575=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.3 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-5.3-2026-3575=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.3 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-5.3-2026-3575=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-5.5-2026-3575=1 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3575=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.5 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * libarchive13-3.5.1-150400.3.27.1 * libarchive-debugsource-3.5.1-150400.3.27.1 * libarchive13-debuginfo-3.5.1-150400.3.27.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 (aarch64 i586 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * libarchive-debugsource-3.5.1-150400.3.27.1 * libarchive13-debuginfo-3.5.1-150400.3.27.1 * bsdtar-debuginfo-3.5.1-150400.3.27.1 * bsdtar-3.5.1-150400.3.27.1 * libarchive13-3.5.1-150400.3.27.1 * libarchive-devel-3.5.1-150400.3.27.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 (x86_64) * libarchive13-32bit-3.5.1-150400.3.27.1 * libarchive13-32bit-debuginfo-3.5.1-150400.3.27.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 (aarch64_ilp32) * libarchive13-64bit-debuginfo-3.5.1-150400.3.27.1 * libarchive13-64bit-3.5.1-150400.3.27.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.3 (aarch64 s390x x86_64) * libarchive13-3.5.1-150400.3.27.1 * libarchive13-debuginfo-3.5.1-150400.3.27.1 * libarchive-debugsource-3.5.1-150400.3.27.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.3 (aarch64 s390x x86_64) * libarchive13-3.5.1-150400.3.27.1 * libarchive13-debuginfo-3.5.1-150400.3.27.1 * libarchive-debugsource-3.5.1-150400.3.27.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.4 (aarch64 s390x x86_64) * libarchive13-3.5.1-150400.3.27.1 * libarchive13-debuginfo-3.5.1-150400.3.27.1 * libarchive-debugsource-3.5.1-150400.3.27.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.4 (aarch64 s390x x86_64) * libarchive13-3.5.1-150400.3.27.1 * libarchive13-debuginfo-3.5.1-150400.3.27.1 * libarchive-debugsource-3.5.1-150400.3.27.1 ## References: * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1254340 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1254341 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1260998 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1261002 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1261003 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 11 17:06:23 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2026 17:06:23 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3573-1: moderate: Security update for gstreamer-plugins-bad Message-ID: <178646798317.365.9441434996406838086@4ec27b7f5325> # Security update for gstreamer-plugins-bad Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3573-1 Release Date: 2026-08-11T08:37:25Z Rating: moderate References: * bsc#1268394 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-52718 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-52718 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52718 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H Affected Products: * openSUSE Leap 15.4 An update that solves one vulnerability can now be installed. ## Description: This update for gstreamer-plugins-bad fixes the following issue: * CVE-2026-52718: byte count instead of a bit count in gst_av1_parser_parse_tile_list_obu() can cause parser desynchronization and an application crash (bsc#1268394). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * openSUSE Leap 15.4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3573=1 ## Package List: * openSUSE Leap 15.4 (aarch64 i586 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * libgstisoff-1_0-0-1.20.1-150400.3.32.1 * libgstcodecparsers-1_0-0-debuginfo-1.20.1-150400.3.32.1 * gstreamer-plugins-bad-devel-1.20.1-150400.3.32.1 * libgstcodecs-1_0-0-debuginfo-1.20.1-150400.3.32.1 * libgstva-1_0-0-debuginfo-1.20.1-150400.3.32.1 * libgsttranscoder-1_0-0-1.20.1-150400.3.32.1 * libgstvulkan-1_0-0-1.20.1-150400.3.32.1 * libgstadaptivedemux-1_0-0-debuginfo-1.20.1-150400.3.32.1 * gstreamer-plugins-bad-chromaprint-1.20.1-150400.3.32.1 * gstreamer-transcoder-1.20.1-150400.3.32.1 * libgstva-1_0-0-1.20.1-150400.3.32.1 * libgstplay-1_0-0-debuginfo-1.20.1-150400.3.32.1 * libgstadaptivedemux-1_0-0-1.20.1-150400.3.32.1 * libgstbasecamerabinsrc-1_0-0-1.20.1-150400.3.32.1 * gstreamer-transcoder-devel-1.20.1-150400.3.32.1 * gstreamer-plugins-bad-debuginfo-1.20.1-150400.3.32.1 * libgstsctp-1_0-0-debuginfo-1.20.1-150400.3.32.1 * libgstmpegts-1_0-0-debuginfo-1.20.1-150400.3.32.1 * typelib-1_0-GstInsertBin-1_0-1.20.1-150400.3.32.1 * libgstbadaudio-1_0-0-debuginfo-1.20.1-150400.3.32.1 * libgsttranscoder-1_0-0-debuginfo-1.20.1-150400.3.32.1 * typelib-1_0-GstBadAudio-1_0-1.20.1-150400.3.32.1 * libgstplayer-1_0-0-1.20.1-150400.3.32.1 * typelib-1_0-GstVulkanWayland-1_0-1.20.1-150400.3.32.1 * libgstwebrtc-1_0-0-debuginfo-1.20.1-150400.3.32.1 * libgsturidownloader-1_0-0-1.20.1-150400.3.32.1 * libgstbasecamerabinsrc-1_0-0-debuginfo-1.20.1-150400.3.32.1 * libgstwebrtc-1_0-0-1.20.1-150400.3.32.1 * gstreamer-plugins-bad-debugsource-1.20.1-150400.3.32.1 * libgstphotography-1_0-0-debuginfo-1.20.1-150400.3.32.1 * gstreamer-plugins-bad-1.20.1-150400.3.32.1 * typelib-1_0-GstMpegts-1_0-1.20.1-150400.3.32.1 * typelib-1_0-GstPlay-1_0-1.20.1-150400.3.32.1 * typelib-1_0-GstWebRTC-1_0-1.20.1-150400.3.32.1 * libgstphotography-1_0-0-1.20.1-150400.3.32.1 * libgstwayland-1_0-0-1.20.1-150400.3.32.1 * typelib-1_0-GstPlayer-1_0-1.20.1-150400.3.32.1 * libgstinsertbin-1_0-0-debuginfo-1.20.1-150400.3.32.1 * libgstbadaudio-1_0-0-1.20.1-150400.3.32.1 * libgstcodecs-1_0-0-1.20.1-150400.3.32.1 * typelib-1_0-GstVulkan-1_0-1.20.1-150400.3.32.1 * typelib-1_0-GstVulkanXCB-1_0-1.20.1-150400.3.32.1 * libgsturidownloader-1_0-0-debuginfo-1.20.1-150400.3.32.1 * libgstplayer-1_0-0-debuginfo-1.20.1-150400.3.32.1 * libgstcodecparsers-1_0-0-1.20.1-150400.3.32.1 * gstreamer-plugins-bad-chromaprint-debuginfo-1.20.1-150400.3.32.1 * gstreamer-transcoder-debuginfo-1.20.1-150400.3.32.1 * typelib-1_0-GstTranscoder-1_0-1.20.1-150400.3.32.1 * libgstmpegts-1_0-0-1.20.1-150400.3.32.1 * libgstplay-1_0-0-1.20.1-150400.3.32.1 * libgstvulkan-1_0-0-debuginfo-1.20.1-150400.3.32.1 * typelib-1_0-GstCodecs-1_0-1.20.1-150400.3.32.1 * libgstsctp-1_0-0-1.20.1-150400.3.32.1 * libgstwayland-1_0-0-debuginfo-1.20.1-150400.3.32.1 * libgstisoff-1_0-0-debuginfo-1.20.1-150400.3.32.1 * libgstinsertbin-1_0-0-1.20.1-150400.3.32.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 (aarch64_ilp32) * gstreamer-plugins-bad-64bit-debuginfo-1.20.1-150400.3.32.1 * libgstbasecamerabinsrc-1_0-0-64bit-debuginfo-1.20.1-150400.3.32.1 * libgstwayland-1_0-0-64bit-1.20.1-150400.3.32.1 * libgstcodecs-1_0-0-64bit-1.20.1-150400.3.32.1 * libgstplay-1_0-0-64bit-1.20.1-150400.3.32.1 * libgstva-1_0-0-64bit-debuginfo-1.20.1-150400.3.32.1 * libgstwayland-1_0-0-64bit-debuginfo-1.20.1-150400.3.32.1 * gstreamer-plugins-bad-chromaprint-64bit-1.20.1-150400.3.32.1 * libgstplayer-1_0-0-64bit-1.20.1-150400.3.32.1 * gstreamer-plugins-bad-64bit-1.20.1-150400.3.32.1 * libgsturidownloader-1_0-0-64bit-debuginfo-1.20.1-150400.3.32.1 * libgstisoff-1_0-0-64bit-1.20.1-150400.3.32.1 * libgsturidownloader-1_0-0-64bit-1.20.1-150400.3.32.1 * libgstcodecparsers-1_0-0-64bit-1.20.1-150400.3.32.1 * libgstinsertbin-1_0-0-64bit-debuginfo-1.20.1-150400.3.32.1 * libgstcodecs-1_0-0-64bit-debuginfo-1.20.1-150400.3.32.1 * libgstisoff-1_0-0-64bit-debuginfo-1.20.1-150400.3.32.1 * libgstplayer-1_0-0-64bit-debuginfo-1.20.1-150400.3.32.1 * libgstmpegts-1_0-0-64bit-debuginfo-1.20.1-150400.3.32.1 * libgstplay-1_0-0-64bit-debuginfo-1.20.1-150400.3.32.1 * libgstvulkan-1_0-0-64bit-debuginfo-1.20.1-150400.3.32.1 * libgstbadaudio-1_0-0-64bit-debuginfo-1.20.1-150400.3.32.1 * gstreamer-plugins-bad-chromaprint-64bit-debuginfo-1.20.1-150400.3.32.1 * libgstphotography-1_0-0-64bit-debuginfo-1.20.1-150400.3.32.1 * libgstwebrtc-1_0-0-64bit-debuginfo-1.20.1-150400.3.32.1 * libgstsctp-1_0-0-64bit-debuginfo-1.20.1-150400.3.32.1 * libgstcodecparsers-1_0-0-64bit-debuginfo-1.20.1-150400.3.32.1 * libgstinsertbin-1_0-0-64bit-1.20.1-150400.3.32.1 * libgstsctp-1_0-0-64bit-1.20.1-150400.3.32.1 * libgstbasecamerabinsrc-1_0-0-64bit-1.20.1-150400.3.32.1 * libgstwebrtc-1_0-0-64bit-1.20.1-150400.3.32.1 * libgstmpegts-1_0-0-64bit-1.20.1-150400.3.32.1 * libgstvulkan-1_0-0-64bit-1.20.1-150400.3.32.1 * libgstbadaudio-1_0-0-64bit-1.20.1-150400.3.32.1 * libgstadaptivedemux-1_0-0-64bit-debuginfo-1.20.1-150400.3.32.1 * libgstadaptivedemux-1_0-0-64bit-1.20.1-150400.3.32.1 * libgstva-1_0-0-64bit-1.20.1-150400.3.32.1 * libgstphotography-1_0-0-64bit-1.20.1-150400.3.32.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 (x86_64) * libgstisoff-1_0-0-32bit-debuginfo-1.20.1-150400.3.32.1 * libgstmpegts-1_0-0-32bit-debuginfo-1.20.1-150400.3.32.1 * libgstcodecs-1_0-0-32bit-debuginfo-1.20.1-150400.3.32.1 * libgsturidownloader-1_0-0-32bit-1.20.1-150400.3.32.1 * libgstinsertbin-1_0-0-32bit-1.20.1-150400.3.32.1 * libgstva-1_0-0-32bit-1.20.1-150400.3.32.1 * libgstvulkan-1_0-0-32bit-1.20.1-150400.3.32.1 * libgstcodecparsers-1_0-0-32bit-debuginfo-1.20.1-150400.3.32.1 * libgstbadaudio-1_0-0-32bit-debuginfo-1.20.1-150400.3.32.1 * libgstsctp-1_0-0-32bit-debuginfo-1.20.1-150400.3.32.1 * libgstphotography-1_0-0-32bit-1.20.1-150400.3.32.1 * gstreamer-plugins-bad-chromaprint-32bit-1.20.1-150400.3.32.1 * libgstadaptivedemux-1_0-0-32bit-debuginfo-1.20.1-150400.3.32.1 * libgstmpegts-1_0-0-32bit-1.20.1-150400.3.32.1 * libgstadaptivedemux-1_0-0-32bit-1.20.1-150400.3.32.1 * libgstsctp-1_0-0-32bit-1.20.1-150400.3.32.1 * libgstcodecparsers-1_0-0-32bit-1.20.1-150400.3.32.1 * libgstisoff-1_0-0-32bit-1.20.1-150400.3.32.1 * libgstwebrtc-1_0-0-32bit-1.20.1-150400.3.32.1 * libgstphotography-1_0-0-32bit-debuginfo-1.20.1-150400.3.32.1 * gstreamer-plugins-bad-32bit-1.20.1-150400.3.32.1 * libgstwayland-1_0-0-32bit-debuginfo-1.20.1-150400.3.32.1 * libgsturidownloader-1_0-0-32bit-debuginfo-1.20.1-150400.3.32.1 * libgstplayer-1_0-0-32bit-debuginfo-1.20.1-150400.3.32.1 * libgstcodecs-1_0-0-32bit-1.20.1-150400.3.32.1 * libgstwayland-1_0-0-32bit-1.20.1-150400.3.32.1 * libgstvulkan-1_0-0-32bit-debuginfo-1.20.1-150400.3.32.1 * libgstplay-1_0-0-32bit-debuginfo-1.20.1-150400.3.32.1 * gstreamer-plugins-bad-chromaprint-32bit-debuginfo-1.20.1-150400.3.32.1 * libgstbasecamerabinsrc-1_0-0-32bit-debuginfo-1.20.1-150400.3.32.1 * gstreamer-plugins-bad-32bit-debuginfo-1.20.1-150400.3.32.1 * libgstva-1_0-0-32bit-debuginfo-1.20.1-150400.3.32.1 * libgstbasecamerabinsrc-1_0-0-32bit-1.20.1-150400.3.32.1 * libgstplay-1_0-0-32bit-1.20.1-150400.3.32.1 * libgstbadaudio-1_0-0-32bit-1.20.1-150400.3.32.1 * libgstplayer-1_0-0-32bit-1.20.1-150400.3.32.1 * libgstwebrtc-1_0-0-32bit-debuginfo-1.20.1-150400.3.32.1 * libgstinsertbin-1_0-0-32bit-debuginfo-1.20.1-150400.3.32.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 (noarch) * gstreamer-plugins-bad-lang-1.20.1-150400.3.32.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52718.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268394 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 11 17:07:19 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2026 17:07:19 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3572-1: moderate: Security update for xmlrpc-c Message-ID: <178646803925.365.16031266027007483179@4ec27b7f5325> # Security update for xmlrpc-c Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3572-1 Release Date: 2026-08-11T08:36:51Z Rating: moderate References: * bsc#1272769 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-15928 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-15928 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:A/VC:L/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-15928 ( SUSE ): 5.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-15928 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:A/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:H/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X Affected Products: * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 * SUSE Package Hub 15 15-SP7 An update that solves one vulnerability can now be installed. ## Description: This update for xmlrpc-c fixes the following issue: * CVE-2026-15928: reflected cross-site scripting (XSS) via HTML injection in the error page component (bsc#1272769). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Package Hub 15 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Packagehub-Subpackages-15-SP7-2026-3572=1 * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Basesystem-15-SP7-2026-3572=1 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3572=1 ## Package List: * openSUSE Leap 15.4 (aarch64 i586 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * xmlrpc-c-debuginfo-1.51.07-150400.3.3.1 * xmlrpc-c-devel-1.51.07-150400.3.3.1 * libxmlrpc_server_pstream++8-debuginfo-1.51.07-150400.3.3.1 * libxmlrpc_packetsocket8-1.51.07-150400.3.3.1 * libxmlrpc_util++8-debuginfo-1.51.07-150400.3.3.1 * libxmlrpc_server_abyss++8-1.51.07-150400.3.3.1 * libxmlrpc++8-debuginfo-1.51.07-150400.3.3.1 * libxmlrpc_server_cgi3-1.51.07-150400.3.3.1 * libxmlrpc_util4-debuginfo-1.51.07-150400.3.3.1 * libxmlrpc_client3-1.51.07-150400.3.3.1 * libxmlrpc_server_abyss++8-debuginfo-1.51.07-150400.3.3.1 * libxmlrpc_server_pstream++8-1.51.07-150400.3.3.1 * libxmlrpc_cpp8-debuginfo-1.51.07-150400.3.3.1 * libxmlrpc_abyss3-1.51.07-150400.3.3.1 * libxmlrpc_server_abyss3-1.51.07-150400.3.3.1 * xmlrpc-c-debugsource-1.51.07-150400.3.3.1 * libxmlrpc_server3-1.51.07-150400.3.3.1 * libxmlrpc_abyss++8-1.51.07-150400.3.3.1 * libxmlrpc3-1.51.07-150400.3.3.1 * libxmlrpc_client++8-1.51.07-150400.3.3.1 * libxmlrpc_server_cgi++8-debuginfo-1.51.07-150400.3.3.1 * libxmlrpc_cpp8-1.51.07-150400.3.3.1 * libxmlrpc_server++8-1.51.07-150400.3.3.1 * libxmlrpc_client3-debuginfo-1.51.07-150400.3.3.1 * libxmlrpc_abyss3-debuginfo-1.51.07-150400.3.3.1 * libxmlrpc++8-1.51.07-150400.3.3.1 * libxmlrpc_util4-1.51.07-150400.3.3.1 * libxmlrpc_abyss++8-debuginfo-1.51.07-150400.3.3.1 * libxmlrpc_packetsocket8-debuginfo-1.51.07-150400.3.3.1 * libxmlrpc_server_cgi3-debuginfo-1.51.07-150400.3.3.1 * libxmlrpc_server3-debuginfo-1.51.07-150400.3.3.1 * libxmlrpc_client++8-debuginfo-1.51.07-150400.3.3.1 * libxmlrpc_server++8-debuginfo-1.51.07-150400.3.3.1 * libxmlrpc_server_cgi++8-1.51.07-150400.3.3.1 * libxmlrpc3-debuginfo-1.51.07-150400.3.3.1 * libxmlrpc_server_abyss3-debuginfo-1.51.07-150400.3.3.1 * libxmlrpc_util++8-1.51.07-150400.3.3.1 * SUSE Package Hub 15 15-SP7 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * xmlrpc-c-debuginfo-1.51.07-150400.3.3.1 * xmlrpc-c-devel-1.51.07-150400.3.3.1 * libxmlrpc_server_pstream++8-debuginfo-1.51.07-150400.3.3.1 * libxmlrpc_packetsocket8-1.51.07-150400.3.3.1 * libxmlrpc_server_abyss++8-1.51.07-150400.3.3.1 * libxmlrpc++8-debuginfo-1.51.07-150400.3.3.1 * libxmlrpc_util++8-debuginfo-1.51.07-150400.3.3.1 * libxmlrpc_server_cgi3-1.51.07-150400.3.3.1 * libxmlrpc_server_abyss++8-debuginfo-1.51.07-150400.3.3.1 * libxmlrpc_server_pstream++8-1.51.07-150400.3.3.1 * libxmlrpc_abyss3-1.51.07-150400.3.3.1 * libxmlrpc_server_abyss3-1.51.07-150400.3.3.1 * xmlrpc-c-debugsource-1.51.07-150400.3.3.1 * libxmlrpc_server3-1.51.07-150400.3.3.1 * libxmlrpc_abyss++8-1.51.07-150400.3.3.1 * libxmlrpc_client++8-1.51.07-150400.3.3.1 * libxmlrpc_server_cgi++8-debuginfo-1.51.07-150400.3.3.1 * libxmlrpc_cpp8-1.51.07-150400.3.3.1 * libxmlrpc_util++8-1.51.07-150400.3.3.1 * libxmlrpc_server++8-1.51.07-150400.3.3.1 * libxmlrpc++8-1.51.07-150400.3.3.1 * libxmlrpc_abyss3-debuginfo-1.51.07-150400.3.3.1 * libxmlrpc_abyss++8-debuginfo-1.51.07-150400.3.3.1 * libxmlrpc_packetsocket8-debuginfo-1.51.07-150400.3.3.1 * libxmlrpc_server_cgi3-debuginfo-1.51.07-150400.3.3.1 * libxmlrpc_server3-debuginfo-1.51.07-150400.3.3.1 * libxmlrpc_client++8-debuginfo-1.51.07-150400.3.3.1 * libxmlrpc_server++8-debuginfo-1.51.07-150400.3.3.1 * libxmlrpc_server_cgi++8-1.51.07-150400.3.3.1 * libxmlrpc_server_abyss3-debuginfo-1.51.07-150400.3.3.1 * libxmlrpc_cpp8-debuginfo-1.51.07-150400.3.3.1 * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * xmlrpc-c-debuginfo-1.51.07-150400.3.3.1 * xmlrpc-c-debugsource-1.51.07-150400.3.3.1 * libxmlrpc3-1.51.07-150400.3.3.1 * libxmlrpc_util4-debuginfo-1.51.07-150400.3.3.1 * libxmlrpc_util4-1.51.07-150400.3.3.1 * libxmlrpc3-debuginfo-1.51.07-150400.3.3.1 * libxmlrpc_client3-1.51.07-150400.3.3.1 * libxmlrpc_client3-debuginfo-1.51.07-150400.3.3.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-15928.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272769 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 11 17:08:15 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2026 17:08:15 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3571-1: moderate: Security update for ImageMagick Message-ID: <178646809561.365.8951802610560358698@4ec27b7f5325> # Security update for ImageMagick Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3571-1 Release Date: 2026-08-11T08:36:12Z Rating: moderate References: * bsc#1272953 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-64685 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-64685 ( SUSE ): 4.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-64685 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N Affected Products: * Desktop Applications Module 15-SP7 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 An update that solves one vulnerability can now be installed. ## Description: This update for ImageMagick fixes the following issue: * CVE-2026-64685: heap buffer overread in BGR decoder due to missing end-of- file check (bsc#1272953). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * Desktop Applications Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Desktop-Applications-15-SP7-2026-3571=1 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3571=1 ## Package List: * openSUSE Leap 15.4 (aarch64 i586 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * libMagickCore-7_Q16HDRI10-7.1.0.9-150400.6.110.1 * ImageMagick-devel-7.1.0.9-150400.6.110.1 * ImageMagick-extra-debuginfo-7.1.0.9-150400.6.110.1 * ImageMagick-7.1.0.9-150400.6.110.1 * libMagick++-devel-7.1.0.9-150400.6.110.1 * ImageMagick-extra-7.1.0.9-150400.6.110.1 * perl-PerlMagick-debuginfo-7.1.0.9-150400.6.110.1 * libMagick++-7_Q16HDRI5-7.1.0.9-150400.6.110.1 * ImageMagick-debuginfo-7.1.0.9-150400.6.110.1 * libMagickWand-7_Q16HDRI10-debuginfo-7.1.0.9-150400.6.110.1 * libMagick++-7_Q16HDRI5-debuginfo-7.1.0.9-150400.6.110.1 * perl-PerlMagick-7.1.0.9-150400.6.110.1 * libMagickWand-7_Q16HDRI10-7.1.0.9-150400.6.110.1 * ImageMagick-config-7-upstream-7.1.0.9-150400.6.110.1 * libMagickCore-7_Q16HDRI10-debuginfo-7.1.0.9-150400.6.110.1 * ImageMagick-config-7-SUSE-7.1.0.9-150400.6.110.1 * ImageMagick-debugsource-7.1.0.9-150400.6.110.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 (aarch64_ilp32) * libMagickCore-7_Q16HDRI10-64bit-debuginfo-7.1.0.9-150400.6.110.1 * libMagickCore-7_Q16HDRI10-64bit-7.1.0.9-150400.6.110.1 * libMagickWand-7_Q16HDRI10-64bit-debuginfo-7.1.0.9-150400.6.110.1 * libMagick++-devel-64bit-7.1.0.9-150400.6.110.1 * libMagick++-7_Q16HDRI5-64bit-7.1.0.9-150400.6.110.1 * libMagick++-7_Q16HDRI5-64bit-debuginfo-7.1.0.9-150400.6.110.1 * ImageMagick-devel-64bit-7.1.0.9-150400.6.110.1 * libMagickWand-7_Q16HDRI10-64bit-7.1.0.9-150400.6.110.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 (x86_64) * libMagick++-devel-32bit-7.1.0.9-150400.6.110.1 * libMagickCore-7_Q16HDRI10-32bit-7.1.0.9-150400.6.110.1 * libMagick++-7_Q16HDRI5-32bit-debuginfo-7.1.0.9-150400.6.110.1 * libMagick++-7_Q16HDRI5-32bit-7.1.0.9-150400.6.110.1 * libMagickWand-7_Q16HDRI10-32bit-7.1.0.9-150400.6.110.1 * ImageMagick-devel-32bit-7.1.0.9-150400.6.110.1 * libMagickCore-7_Q16HDRI10-32bit-debuginfo-7.1.0.9-150400.6.110.1 * libMagickWand-7_Q16HDRI10-32bit-debuginfo-7.1.0.9-150400.6.110.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 (noarch) * ImageMagick-doc-7.1.0.9-150400.6.110.1 * Desktop Applications Module 15-SP7 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * ImageMagick-config-7-upstream-7.1.0.9-150400.6.110.1 * ImageMagick-debuginfo-7.1.0.9-150400.6.110.1 * ImageMagick-debugsource-7.1.0.9-150400.6.110.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64685.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272953 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 11 17:09:11 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2026 17:09:11 -0000 Subject: SUSE-RU-2026:3570-1: moderate: Recommended update for aliyun-alinas-utils Message-ID: <178646815124.365.16188333841617689403@4ec27b7f5325> # Recommended update for aliyun-alinas-utils Announcement ID: SUSE-RU-2026:3570-1 Release Date: 2026-08-11T08:24:34Z Rating: moderate References: * bsc#1266280 Affected Products: * openSUSE Leap 15.5 * Public Cloud Module 15-SP5 * Public Cloud Module 15-SP6 * Public Cloud Module 15-SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 An update that has one fix can now be installed. ## Description: This update for aliyun-alinas-utils fixes the following issues: * Fixed missing runtime dependencies (bsc#1266280) * bind-utils * haproxy * iproute2 * openssl * nfs-utils * stunnel ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * openSUSE Leap 15.5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3570=1 * Public Cloud Module 15-SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Public-Cloud-15-SP5-2026-3570=1 * Public Cloud Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Public-Cloud-15-SP7-2026-3570=1 * Public Cloud Module 15-SP6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Public-Cloud-15-SP6-2026-3570=1 ## Package List: * openSUSE Leap 15.5 (aarch64 i586 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * aliyun-alinas-utils-2.2+20260207_0a55ca4-150500.11.8.1 * Public Cloud Module 15-SP6 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * aliyun-alinas-utils-2.2+20260207_0a55ca4-150500.11.8.1 * Public Cloud Module 15-SP7 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * aliyun-alinas-utils-2.2+20260207_0a55ca4-150500.11.8.1 * Public Cloud Module 15-SP5 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * aliyun-alinas-utils-2.2+20260207_0a55ca4-150500.11.8.1 ## References: * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266280 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 11 20:30:59 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2026 20:30:59 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23050-1: important: Security update for unbound Message-ID: <178648025935.467.9287424328818505625@430413e854a7> # Security update for unbound Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23050-1 Release Date: 2026-08-10T15:26:22Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1271873 * bsc#1271874 * bsc#1271875 * bsc#1271876 * bsc#1271877 * bsc#1271878 * bsc#1271879 * bsc#1271880 * bsc#1271881 * bsc#1271882 * bsc#1271883 * bsc#1271884 * bsc#1271886 * bsc#1271887 * bsc#1271888 * bsc#1271889 * bsc#1271890 * bsc#1271891 * bsc#1271892 * bsc#1271893 * bsc#1271894 * bsc#1271895 * bsc#1271896 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-14586 * CVE-2026-32665 * CVE-2026-40622 * CVE-2026-40691 * CVE-2026-41637 * CVE-2026-42955 * CVE-2026-44621 * CVE-2026-44687 * CVE-2026-44690 * CVE-2026-46582 * CVE-2026-50045 * CVE-2026-50046 * CVE-2026-50243 * CVE-2026-50248 * CVE-2026-50251 * CVE-2026-50252 * CVE-2026-54478 * CVE-2026-55708 * CVE-2026-55717 * CVE-2026-55973 * CVE-2026-55990 * CVE-2026-55991 * CVE-2026-56416 * CVE-2026-56444 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-14586 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-14586 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-14586 ( NVD ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-32665 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-32665 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-32665 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-40622 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-40622 ( NVD ): 6.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:U/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:Amber * CVE-2026-40622 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-40691 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-40691 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-40691 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-41637 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-41637 ( SUSE ): 3.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-41637 ( NVD ): 3.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-42955 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-42955 ( SUSE ): 3.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-42955 ( NVD ): 3.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-44621 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-44621 ( SUSE ): 6.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-44621 ( NVD ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-44687 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-44687 ( SUSE ): 3.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-44687 ( NVD ): 3.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-44690 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-44690 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-44690 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-46582 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46582 ( SUSE ): 3.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-46582 ( NVD ): 3.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-50045 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-50045 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-50045 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-50046 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-50046 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-50046 ( NVD ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-50243 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-50243 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-50243 ( NVD ): 6.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:L/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-50243 ( NVD ): 3.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-50248 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-50248 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-50248 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:L * CVE-2026-50251 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-50251 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-50251 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-50252 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-50252 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-50252 ( NVD ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:H/SA:H/E:P/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:Amber * CVE-2026-50252 ( NVD ): 9.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-54478 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-54478 ( SUSE ): 3.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-54478 ( NVD ): 3.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-55708 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-55708 ( SUSE ): 3.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-55708 ( NVD ): 3.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:R/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-55717 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-55717 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-55717 ( NVD ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-55973 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-55973 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-55973 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-55990 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-55990 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-55990 ( NVD ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-55991 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-55991 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-55991 ( NVD ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-56416 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-56416 ( SUSE ): 5.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-56416 ( NVD ): 4.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-56444 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-56444 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-56444 ( NVD ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 An update that solves 24 vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for unbound fixes the following issues: Update to version 1.25.2. Security issues fixed: * CVE-2026-14586: DoS via assertion in `libngtcp2` for DNS-over-QUIC environments with high concurrency (bsc#1271879). * CVE-2026-32665: Remote DNS-over-QUIC denial of service due to `quic-size` budget bypass (bsc#1271873). * CVE-2026-40691: DoS due to heap overflow via single bad DNSCrypt query over TCP (bsc#1271875). * CVE-2026-41637: Degradation of resolution service due to improperly accounted client-terminated DNS-over-QUIC queries (bsc#1271891). * CVE-2026-42955: Ghost domain window can be extended by up to one cached TTL configured value for A/AAAA glue records (bsc#1271892). * CVE-2026-44621: Libunbound applications configured with `unwanted-reply- threshold` could eventually be abruptly terminated (bsc#1271876). * CVE-2026-44687: Off-by-one error in `harden-below-nxdomain` logic can shadow a stub/forward zone by a legitimate parent's `NXDOMAIN` (bsc#1271893). * CVE-2026-44690: Cross-zone wildcard cache poisoning via `RRSIG.labels` manipulation (bsc#1271877). * CVE-2026-46582: Replay of a wildcard `rrset` as another piece of data triggers poisoning in the server expired reply path (bsc#1271894). * CVE-2026-50045: `max-global-quota` bypass via single client queries for a deeply nested name under a DNSSEC-signed parent (bsc#1271878). * CVE-2026-50046: Possible heap use-after-free in an error path when a DoT forwarded query is jostled out (bsc#1271882). * CVE-2026-50243: `response-ip`/`rpz` can rewrite BOGUS answers instead of returning SERVFAIL (bsc#1271880). * CVE-2026-50248: BOGUS configured primary hostname accepted for XFR in auth/rpz zones (bsc#1271881). * CVE-2026-50251: Attacker supplied `0.0.0.0`/`::` glue triggers defensive full-cache flush (bsc#1271883). * CVE-2026-50252: Possible cache poisoning attack by mapping source port population per thread (bsc#1271884). * CVE-2026-54478: DNS Cookie bypass when proxy-protocol with with `answer- cookie:yes` is used (bsc#1271895). * CVE-2026-55708: Privacy/configuration issue when adding local data in views through `unbound-control` (bsc#1271896). * CVE-2026-55717: `serve-expired-client-timeout` and `response-ip` CNAME redirect could lead to a crash (bsc#1271886). * CVE-2026-55973: DoS due to stack overflow triggered crash when `dns-error- reporting: yes` is set (bsc#1271874). * CVE-2026-55990: Crash via crafted client UDP query due to DNSCrypt faulty configuration (bsc#1271887). * CVE-2026-55991: Remote DNS-over-QUIC (DoQ) flow-control reacheable assertion failure in `libngtcp2` (bsc#1271888). * CVE-2026-56416: Possible heap buffer overflow when validator canonicalizes RDATA that contains domain name (bsc#1271889). * CVE-2026-56444: Degradation of resolution service when `discard-timeout` and `serve-expired-client-timeout` are combined in unusual configuration (bsc#1271890). Other updates and bugfixes: * Version 1.25.2: * Features: * TTL behavior changes: cached records reaching TTL 0 are expired; TTL 0 upstream answers are no longer cached by cachedb; serve-expired-reply-ttl is now capped by the original TTL value; TTL decoding updated to adhere to RFC 8767 section 4 * Add new statistics: num.queries.replyaddr_limit and requestlist.current.replies * Add 'log-thread-id' configuration option to log the system-wide Linux thread ID for easier debugging * Add ECC-GOST12 support per RFC 9558 (available as contrib/gost12.patch) * Allow synthesized DNAME TTL=0 to be served from cache within a 1-second grace period, reducing recursion for TTL=0 DNAMEs (RFC 2308) * Fix DoT/DoH/DoQ to reload certificates on config reload without requiring a full restart; fast_reload now supports changes to tls-service-key, tls-service-pem and tls-cert-bundle * Allow ip at port notation in control-interface configuration * Add iter-scrub-rrsig option (default: 8) to limit the number of RRSIGs processed by the scrubber * Add 'tls-protocols' configuration option to select which TLS protocol versions are used; TLSv1.2 is re-enabled by default * Add pthread_setname_np support for named threads * Bug Fixes: * Fix handle leak in pythonmod on pythonmod_init * Fix crash when mesh_detect_cycle_found() is called with no mesh state * Fix modstack_call_init to use the original string when it has changed * Fix fr_atomic_copy_cfg * Fix auth-zone empty label for $ORIGIN when downloading via HTTP * Fix respip and dns64 to be usable simultaneously; RPZ now works with DNS64 * Fix HTTPS and QUIC not being enabled when port is listed in interface-automatic-ports * Allow wait-limit-cookie: 0 to disable cookie-validated wait limits * Fix FIPS mode in OpenSSL causing unit test failure * Fix discard-timeout to only drop UDP, not stream connections * Reply with SERVFAIL when the wait-limit is exceeded * Add extended DNS error code for invalid query type * Replace deprecated SWIG $function with $action * Log a warning for possible circular dependency when using hostnames in stub/forward zones * Fix infra cache for NAT64 by moving NAT64 synthesis to the delegation point when adding target addresses * Fix discard-timeout packet accounting in the mesh area * Update IANA portlist * Copy DNSTAP configuration from daemon to workers after fast_reload * Fix HTTP/2 stream mesh state removal and drop handling for postpone_drop and send failures * Log THROWAWAY and (DNSSEC) LAME responses with clearer categorization in log output * Fix EDE removal logic consistency between encoding errors and encoding replies * Fix EDNS subnet scope-zero queries not being stored when forward-no-cache or stub-no-cache is set * Do not initialize quic_table unless QUIC is enabled * Fix fast_reload to copy iter_scrub_ns, iter_scrub_cname and max_global_quota options * Fix allow-notify entries with hostnames to be copied after IPv4/IPv6 lookup; fix skipping hostname lookups when only URLs are configured * Fix NAT64 inconsistency with do-not-query-address during retries * Fix cachedb aggressive negative responses not setting the RA flag * Fix root key priming failure after loading RPZ zones containing ZONEMD RRtype * Fix local-zone always_refuse to also block DS queries * Fix cache lookup/store in external cachedb when forwarder/stub uses the no-cache option * Fix cachedb returning expired bogus data as non-bogus * Fix validator unchecked state handling with validation recursion and EDNS subnet * Fix DNAME lookup flag and assertion in expired calculation debug routine * Fix DNS rebinding bypass via SVCB/HTTPS records; private-address now also elides SVCB and HTTPS records matching the filter * Warn for unused 'nodefault' local-zone configuration in unbound-checkconf * Fix lock/unlock for view in memory error handling * Apply cache TTL policy to DNAME and synthesized CNAME on the wire path * Fix detection of HTTP listening port in fast_reload * Fix ignoring out-of-zone DNAME records for CNAME synthesis * Fix invalid HTTP content length/chunk size checks and RR rdata field length validation in zone transfer, preventing heap buffer-overflow read errors * Fix defense in depth for service callback with empty packet * Fix shared memory statistics with threads * Fix EDNS client subnet to not store SERVFAIL in the global cache after a failed lookup; stores a short-lived failure entry in the subnet cache instead * Fix memory corruption related core dumps when alloc_reg_obtain encounters an empty list * Fix RFC 7766 compliance when client sends EOF over TCP * Fix DoH session cleanup when the same query appears on multiple streams * Fix TLS context setup for tls-service-pem * Fix TTL comparisons in rdata_copy for 32-bit signed/unsigned values * Fix memory leak in subnet SERVFAIL store * Fix for the Jiggle Attack: server now answers errors for error cases and no longer reflects parts of the incoming query * Fix EDNS extended RCODE reflection: server no longer echoes extended RCODE values after CHAOS class queries * Fix iterator RCODE handling of YXDOMAIN: only accept YXDOMAIN answers that contain a DNAME record * Fix missing bounds check when decompressing dnames for downloaded authority zones, preventing malformed content from truncated AXFR packets * Fix upstream TLS connections being reused for different names at the same IP address * Fix to disallow signatures with revoked DNSKEYs * Fix DNAME with unsigned CNAME to check for the correct match, preventing certain zone configurations from granting secure status to unchecked CNAMEs * Fix wildcard CNAME handling in the chain of trust * Fix buffer overrun in doq_repinfo_retrieve_localaddr() * Packaging changes: * Update keyring to new NLnet Labs release signing key ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SL-Micro-6.2-1446=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 (ppc64le) * unbound-debuginfo-1.25.2-160000.1.1 * libunbound8-debuginfo-1.25.2-160000.1.1 * unbound-debugsource-1.25.2-160000.1.1 * unbound-anchor-debuginfo-1.25.2-160000.1.1 * libunbound8-1.25.2-160000.1.1 * unbound-anchor-1.25.2-160000.1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-14586.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-32665.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-40622.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-40691.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-41637.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-42955.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-44621.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-44687.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-44690.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46582.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-50045.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-50046.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-50243.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-50248.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-50251.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-50252.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-54478.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-55708.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-55717.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-55973.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-55990.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-55991.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-56416.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-56444.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271873 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271874 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271875 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271876 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271877 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271878 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271879 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271880 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271881 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271882 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271883 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271884 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271886 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271887 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271888 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271889 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271890 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271891 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271892 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271893 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271894 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271895 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271896 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 11 20:31:48 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2026 20:31:48 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23049-1: important: Security update for libssh2_org Message-ID: <178648030847.467.9682277389332737816@430413e854a7> # Security update for libssh2_org Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23049-1 Release Date: 2026-08-10T15:24:14Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1263890 * bsc#1268546 * bsc#1269567 * bsc#1269568 * bsc#1272734 * bsc#1272735 * bsc#1272736 * bsc#1272737 Cross-References: * CVE-2025-15661 * CVE-2026-58050 * CVE-2026-58051 * CVE-2026-66032 * CVE-2026-66033 * CVE-2026-66034 * CVE-2026-66035 * CVE-2026-7598 CVSS scores: * CVE-2025-15661 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-15661 ( NVD ): 8.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2025-15661 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-15661 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-58050 ( SUSE ): 9.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-58050 ( SUSE ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-58050 ( NVD ): 8.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-58050 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-58050 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-58051 ( SUSE ): 8.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-58051 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-58051 ( NVD ): 8.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-58051 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-66032 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-66032 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-66032 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-66032 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-66033 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-66033 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-66033 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-66033 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-66034 ( SUSE ): 7.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-66034 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-66034 ( NVD ): 7.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-66034 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-66035 ( SUSE ): 7.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-66035 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-66035 ( NVD ): 7.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-66035 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-7598 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-7598 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-7598 ( NVD ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-7598 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-7598 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 An update that solves eight vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for libssh2_org fixes the following issues: * CVE-2025-15661: out-of-bounds heap read vulnerability in the `sftp_symlink()` function in `src/sftp.c` (bsc#1268546). * CVE-2026-7598: integer overflow in function `userauth_password` of file `src/userauth.c` (bsc#1263890). * CVE-2026-58050: heap buffer overflow due to missing bounds check in attribute count of publickey-subsystem response (bsc#1269568). * CVE-2026-58051: uninitialized pointer freed when malformed responses are sent by an SSH server (bsc#1269567). * CVE-2026-66032: arbitrary code execution via double-free in SFTP session (bsc#1272737). * CVE-2026-66033: denial of service via integer underflow in AES-GCM cipher negotiation (bsc#1272736). * CVE-2026-66034: information disclosure and potential arbitrary code execution via heap out-of-bounds read (bsc#1272735). * CVE-2026-66035: arbitrary code execution via heap buffer overflow during SSH negotiation (bsc#1272734). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SL-Micro-6.2-1445=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * libssh2_org-debugsource-1.11.1-160000.5.1 * libssh2-1-debuginfo-1.11.1-160000.5.1 * libssh2-1-1.11.1-160000.5.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-15661.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-58050.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-58051.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-66032.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-66033.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-66034.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-66035.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-7598.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263890 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268546 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269567 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269568 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272734 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272735 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272736 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272737 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 11 20:32:27 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2026 20:32:27 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3589-1: moderate: Security update for python-pip Message-ID: <178648034785.467.18384760594494740610@430413e854a7> # Security update for python-pip Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3589-1 Release Date: 2026-08-11T14:57:17Z Rating: moderate References: * bsc#1273090 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-13346 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-13346 ( SUSE ): 5.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:P/PR:H/UI:A/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-13346 ( SUSE ): 4.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:H/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-13346 ( NVD ): 5.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:P/PR:H/UI:A/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X Affected Products: * openSUSE Leap 15.4 * Public Cloud Module 15-SP4 * Python 3 Module 15-SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 * SUSE Manager Proxy 4.3 * SUSE Manager Retail Branch Server 4.3 * SUSE Manager Server 4.3 An update that solves one vulnerability can now be installed. ## Description: This update for python-pip fixes the following issue: * CVE-2026-13346: incorrect handling of doubly-encoded package URLs from malicious indexes allows files to be installed to arbitrary locations on disk (bsc#1273090). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * Python 3 Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Python3-15-SP7-2026-3589=1 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3589=1 * Public Cloud Module 15-SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Public-Cloud-15-SP4-2026-3589=1 ## Package List: * Public Cloud Module 15-SP4 (noarch) * python311-pip-22.3.1-150400.17.29.1 * Python 3 Module 15-SP7 (noarch) * python311-pip-22.3.1-150400.17.29.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 (noarch) * python311-pip-22.3.1-150400.17.29.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-13346.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273090 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 11 20:33:23 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2026 20:33:23 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3588-1: moderate: Security update for python3-pip Message-ID: <178648040341.467.14540462289268602361@430413e854a7> # Security update for python3-pip Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3588-1 Release Date: 2026-08-11T14:56:50Z Rating: moderate References: * bsc#1273090 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-13346 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-13346 ( SUSE ): 5.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:P/PR:H/UI:A/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-13346 ( SUSE ): 4.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:H/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-13346 ( NVD ): 5.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:P/PR:H/UI:A/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X Affected Products: * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 An update that solves one vulnerability can now be installed. ## Description: This update for python3-pip fixes the following issue: * CVE-2026-13346: incorrect handling of doubly-encoded package URLs from malicious indexes allows files to be installed to arbitrary locations on disk (bsc#1273090). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Basesystem-15-SP7-2026-3588=1 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3588=1 ## Package List: * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 (noarch) * python3-pip-wheel-20.0.2-150400.26.1 * python3-pip-20.0.2-150400.26.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 (noarch) * python3-pip-wheel-20.0.2-150400.26.1 * python3-pip-test-20.0.2-150400.26.1 * python3-pip-20.0.2-150400.26.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-13346.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273090 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 11 20:34:23 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2026 20:34:23 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3587-1: moderate: Security update for libarchive Message-ID: <178648046326.467.411656541929706615@430413e854a7> # Security update for libarchive Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3587-1 Release Date: 2026-08-11T14:51:55Z Rating: moderate References: * bsc#1254340 * bsc#1254341 * bsc#1260998 * bsc#1261003 Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS Extended Security * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 12 SP5 An update that has four security fixes can now be installed. ## Description: This update for libarchive fixes the following issues: * creating temporary files in the current working directory instead of the target directory can lead to file creation failures when the working directory is not writable (bsc#1254340). * file descriptor leak in the mtree parser cleanup path could lead to file descriptor exhaustion and denial of service (bsc#1261003). * NULL pointer dereference in archive_acl_from_text_w() could lead to a segmentation fault (bsc#1260998). * reading from an invalid index when buffer size is smaller than H_LEVEL_OFFSET can lead to an out-of-bounds buffer overrun (bsc#1254341). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS Extended Security zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-SERVER-12-SP5-LTSS-EXTENDED-SECURITY-2026-3587=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS Extended Security (x86_64) * libarchive-devel-3.3.3-32.20.1 * libarchive13-debuginfo-3.3.3-32.20.1 * libarchive13-3.3.3-32.20.1 * libarchive-debugsource-3.3.3-32.20.1 ## References: * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1254340 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1254341 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1260998 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1261003 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 11 20:35:02 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2026 20:35:02 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3586-1: moderate: Security update for ImageMagick Message-ID: <178648050234.467.2926498164483143074@430413e854a7> # Security update for ImageMagick Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3586-1 Release Date: 2026-08-11T14:48:40Z Rating: moderate References: * bsc#1272953 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-64685 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-64685 ( SUSE ): 4.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-64685 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N Affected Products: * Desktop Applications Module 15-SP7 * Development Tools Module 15-SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 An update that solves one vulnerability can now be installed. ## Description: This update for ImageMagick fixes the following issue: * CVE-2026-64685: heap buffer over-read in BGR decoder due to missing end-of- file check (bsc#1272953). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * Development Tools Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Development-Tools-15-SP7-2026-3586=1 * Desktop Applications Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Desktop-Applications-15-SP7-2026-3586=1 ## Package List: * Desktop Applications Module 15-SP7 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * ImageMagick-debugsource-7.1.1.43-150700.3.79.1 * ImageMagick-config-7-upstream-open-7.1.1.43-150700.3.79.1 * libMagickWand-7_Q16HDRI10-7.1.1.43-150700.3.79.1 * ImageMagick-config-7-SUSE-7.1.1.43-150700.3.79.1 * ImageMagick-config-7-upstream-secure-7.1.1.43-150700.3.79.1 * libMagickCore-7_Q16HDRI10-7.1.1.43-150700.3.79.1 * libMagick++-devel-7.1.1.43-150700.3.79.1 * libMagick++-7_Q16HDRI5-7.1.1.43-150700.3.79.1 * libMagickWand-7_Q16HDRI10-debuginfo-7.1.1.43-150700.3.79.1 * ImageMagick-7.1.1.43-150700.3.79.1 * libMagickCore-7_Q16HDRI10-debuginfo-7.1.1.43-150700.3.79.1 * ImageMagick-config-7-upstream-limited-7.1.1.43-150700.3.79.1 * ImageMagick-devel-7.1.1.43-150700.3.79.1 * ImageMagick-debuginfo-7.1.1.43-150700.3.79.1 * libMagick++-7_Q16HDRI5-debuginfo-7.1.1.43-150700.3.79.1 * ImageMagick-config-7-upstream-websafe-7.1.1.43-150700.3.79.1 * Development Tools Module 15-SP7 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * ImageMagick-debugsource-7.1.1.43-150700.3.79.1 * perl-PerlMagick-debuginfo-7.1.1.43-150700.3.79.1 * ImageMagick-debuginfo-7.1.1.43-150700.3.79.1 * perl-PerlMagick-7.1.1.43-150700.3.79.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64685.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272953 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 11 20:35:44 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2026 20:35:44 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3585-1: important: Security update for spice-vdagent Message-ID: <178648054466.467.11536281994968328769@430413e854a7> # Security update for spice-vdagent Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3585-1 Release Date: 2026-08-11T14:46:52Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1189821 * bsc#1269553 * bsc#1269554 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-57965 * CVE-2026-57966 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-57965 ( SUSE ): 5.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:N/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-57965 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-57965 ( NVD ): 5.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-57966 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:N/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-57966 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-57966 ( NVD ): 4.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 12 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS Extended Security * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 12 SP5 An update that solves two vulnerabilities and has one security fix can now be installed. ## Description: This update for spice-vdagent fixes the following issues: Security fixes: * CVE-2026-57965: integer overflow in `udscs_write()` can lead to heap buffer overflow (bsc#1269553). * CVE-2026-57966: improper sanitization allows a compromised SPICE host to write arbitrary files to any location on the guest operating system (bsc#1269554). Other fixes: * Fix startup issues with `spice-vdagent.service` (bsc#1189821). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-SERVER-12-SP5-LTSS-2026-3585=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 12 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-SAP-12-SP5-2026-3585=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS Extended Security zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-SERVER-12-SP5-LTSS-EXTENDED-SECURITY-2026-3585=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * spice-vdagent-0.16.0-8.13.2 * spice-vdagent-debugsource-0.16.0-8.13.2 * spice-vdagent-debuginfo-0.16.0-8.13.2 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 12 SP5 (ppc64le x86_64) * spice-vdagent-0.16.0-8.13.2 * spice-vdagent-debugsource-0.16.0-8.13.2 * spice-vdagent-debuginfo-0.16.0-8.13.2 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS Extended Security (x86_64) * spice-vdagent-0.16.0-8.13.2 * spice-vdagent-debugsource-0.16.0-8.13.2 * spice-vdagent-debuginfo-0.16.0-8.13.2 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-57965.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-57966.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1189821 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269553 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269554 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 11 20:36:22 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2026 20:36:22 -0000 Subject: SUSE-RU-2026:3584-1: moderate: Recommended update for timezone Message-ID: <178648058228.467.10407059523186217085@430413e854a7> # Recommended update for timezone Announcement ID: SUSE-RU-2026:3584-1 Release Date: 2026-08-11T14:37:39Z Rating: moderate References: Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 12 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS Extended Security * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 12 SP5 An update that can now be installed. ## Description: This update for timezone fixes the following issues: * Update to 2026c: * Alberta moved to permanent -06 on 2026-06-18. * Morocco moves to permanent +00 on 2026-09-20. * More integer overflow bugs have been fixed in zic. ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-SERVER-12-SP5-LTSS-2026-3584=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS Extended Security zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-SERVER-12-SP5-LTSS-EXTENDED-SECURITY-2026-3584=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * timezone-2026c-74.92.1 * timezone-debuginfo-2026c-74.92.1 * timezone-debugsource-2026c-74.92.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS (noarch) * timezone-java-2026c-74.92.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS Extended Security (x86_64) * timezone-2026c-74.92.1 * timezone-debuginfo-2026c-74.92.1 * timezone-debugsource-2026c-74.92.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS Extended Security (noarch) * timezone-java-2026c-74.92.1 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 11 20:36:43 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2026 20:36:43 -0000 Subject: SUSE-RU-2026:3583-1: moderate: Recommended update for timezone Message-ID: <178648060360.467.13786949189043788392@430413e854a7> # Recommended update for timezone Announcement ID: SUSE-RU-2026:3583-1 Release Date: 2026-08-11T14:37:19Z Rating: moderate References: Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.3 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.3 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 An update that can now be installed. ## Description: This update for timezone fixes the following issues: * Update to 2026c: * Alberta moved to permanent -06 on 2026-06-18. * Morocco moves to permanent +00 on 2026-09-20. * More integer overflow bugs have been fixed in zic. ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP4-LTSS-2026-3583=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.3 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-5.3-2026-3583=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.3 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-5.3-2026-3583=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP4-ESPOS-2026-3583=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP5-LTSS-2026-3583=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-5.4-2026-3583=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-5.4-2026-3583=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP5-LTSS-2026-3583=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP4-2026-3583=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP5-ESPOS-2026-3583=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP5-2026-3583=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP4-LTSS-2026-3583=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-5.5-2026-3583=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 (ppc64le x86_64) * timezone-2026c-150000.75.40.1 * timezone-debuginfo-2026c-150000.75.40.1 * timezone-debugsource-2026c-150000.75.40.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 (noarch) * timezone-java-2026c-150000.75.40.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.5 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * timezone-2026c-150000.75.40.1 * timezone-debuginfo-2026c-150000.75.40.1 * timezone-debugsource-2026c-150000.75.40.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.4 (aarch64 s390x x86_64) * timezone-2026c-150000.75.40.1 * timezone-debuginfo-2026c-150000.75.40.1 * timezone-debugsource-2026c-150000.75.40.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.4 (aarch64 s390x x86_64) * timezone-2026c-150000.75.40.1 * timezone-debuginfo-2026c-150000.75.40.1 * timezone-debugsource-2026c-150000.75.40.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * timezone-2026c-150000.75.40.1 * timezone-debuginfo-2026c-150000.75.40.1 * timezone-debugsource-2026c-150000.75.40.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS (noarch) * timezone-java-2026c-150000.75.40.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.3 (aarch64 s390x x86_64) * timezone-2026c-150000.75.40.1 * timezone-debuginfo-2026c-150000.75.40.1 * timezone-debugsource-2026c-150000.75.40.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.3 (aarch64 s390x x86_64) * timezone-2026c-150000.75.40.1 * timezone-debuginfo-2026c-150000.75.40.1 * timezone-debugsource-2026c-150000.75.40.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 (aarch64 x86_64) * timezone-2026c-150000.75.40.1 * timezone-debuginfo-2026c-150000.75.40.1 * timezone-debugsource-2026c-150000.75.40.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 (noarch) * timezone-java-2026c-150000.75.40.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 (aarch64 x86_64) * timezone-2026c-150000.75.40.1 * timezone-debuginfo-2026c-150000.75.40.1 * timezone-debugsource-2026c-150000.75.40.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 (noarch) * timezone-java-2026c-150000.75.40.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 (noarch) * timezone-java-2026c-150000.75.40.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 (ppc64le x86_64) * timezone-2026c-150000.75.40.1 * timezone-debuginfo-2026c-150000.75.40.1 * timezone-debugsource-2026c-150000.75.40.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 (aarch64 x86_64) * timezone-2026c-150000.75.40.1 * timezone-debuginfo-2026c-150000.75.40.1 * timezone-debugsource-2026c-150000.75.40.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 (noarch) * timezone-java-2026c-150000.75.40.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * timezone-2026c-150000.75.40.1 * timezone-debuginfo-2026c-150000.75.40.1 * timezone-debugsource-2026c-150000.75.40.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS (noarch) * timezone-java-2026c-150000.75.40.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 (aarch64 x86_64) * timezone-2026c-150000.75.40.1 * timezone-debuginfo-2026c-150000.75.40.1 * timezone-debugsource-2026c-150000.75.40.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 (noarch) * timezone-java-2026c-150000.75.40.1 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 11 20:37:04 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2026 20:37:04 -0000 Subject: SUSE-RU-2026:3582-1: moderate: Recommended update for timezone Message-ID: <178648062448.467.16323684211141147505@430413e854a7> # Recommended update for timezone Announcement ID: SUSE-RU-2026:3582-1 Release Date: 2026-08-11T14:35:57Z Rating: moderate References: Affected Products: * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 An update that can now be installed. ## Description: This update for timezone fixes the following issues: * Update to 2026c: * Alberta moved to permanent -06 on 2026-06-18. * Morocco moves to permanent +00 on 2026-09-20. * More integer overflow bugs have been fixed in zic. ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP6-2026-3582=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP6-LTSS-2026-3582=1 * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Basesystem-15-SP7-2026-3582=1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3582=1 ## Package List: * openSUSE Leap 15.6 (aarch64 i586 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * timezone-debugsource-2026c-150600.91.12.1 * timezone-debuginfo-2026c-150600.91.12.1 * timezone-2026c-150600.91.12.1 * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * timezone-debugsource-2026c-150600.91.12.1 * timezone-debuginfo-2026c-150600.91.12.1 * timezone-2026c-150600.91.12.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * timezone-debugsource-2026c-150600.91.12.1 * timezone-debuginfo-2026c-150600.91.12.1 * timezone-2026c-150600.91.12.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 (ppc64le x86_64) * timezone-debugsource-2026c-150600.91.12.1 * timezone-debuginfo-2026c-150600.91.12.1 * timezone-2026c-150600.91.12.1 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 11 20:37:36 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2026 20:37:36 -0000 Subject: SUSE-RU-2026:3581-1: important: Recommended update for yast2-security Message-ID: <178648065626.467.1754354860028749636@430413e854a7> # Recommended update for yast2-security Announcement ID: SUSE-RU-2026:3581-1 Release Date: 2026-08-11T14:34:42Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1231006 * bsc#1273239 Affected Products: * openSUSE Leap 15.6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 An update that has two fixes can now be installed. ## Description: This update for yast2-security fixes the following issues: * Update to version 4.6.2: * Drop obsolete USERADD_CMD, USERDEL_PRECMD, USERDEL_POSTCMD in /etc/login.defs.d/70-yast.defs (bsc#1231006, bsc#1273239). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP6-LTSS-2026-3581=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP6-2026-3581=1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3581=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS (noarch) * yast2-security-4.6.2-150600.3.6.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 (noarch) * yast2-security-4.6.2-150600.3.6.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 (noarch) * yast2-security-4.6.2-150600.3.6.1 ## References: * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1231006 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273239 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 11 20:38:08 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2026 20:38:08 -0000 Subject: SUSE-RU-2026:3580-1: important: Recommended update for yast2-security Message-ID: <178648068823.467.10717663675571957636@430413e854a7> # Recommended update for yast2-security Announcement ID: SUSE-RU-2026:3580-1 Release Date: 2026-08-11T14:34:26Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1231006 * bsc#1273239 Affected Products: * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 An update that has two fixes can now be installed. ## Description: This update for yast2-security fixes the following issues: * Update to version 4.7.1: * Drop obsolete USERADD_CMD, USERDEL_PRECMD, USERDEL_POSTCMD in /etc/login.defs.d/70-yast.defs (bsc#1231006, bsc#1273239). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Basesystem-15-SP7-2026-3580=1 ## Package List: * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 (noarch) * yast2-security-4.7.1-150700.3.3.1 ## References: * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1231006 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273239 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 11 20:38:59 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2026 20:38:59 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3579-1: important: Security update for erlang26 Message-ID: <178648073912.467.17654236833244315633@430413e854a7> # Security update for erlang26 Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3579-1 Release Date: 2026-08-11T14:05:55Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1261726 * bsc#1266449 * bsc#1266466 * bsc#1268139 * bsc#1268141 * bsc#1268142 * bsc#1268146 * bsc#1268163 * bsc#1268164 * bsc#1270245 * bsc#1270246 * bsc#1270247 * bsc#1270250 * bsc#1270253 * bsc#1270258 * bsc#1272908 * bsc#1272909 * bsc#1272910 * bsc#1272911 * bsc#1272913 * bsc#1272914 * bsc#1272915 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-28810 * CVE-2026-42789 * CVE-2026-42790 * CVE-2026-42792 * CVE-2026-47078 * CVE-2026-48855 * CVE-2026-48856 * CVE-2026-48858 * CVE-2026-48860 * CVE-2026-49759 * CVE-2026-49760 * CVE-2026-53422 * CVE-2026-54886 * CVE-2026-54887 * CVE-2026-54891 * CVE-2026-55737 * CVE-2026-55950 * CVE-2026-55952 * CVE-2026-55953 * CVE-2026-58227 * CVE-2026-59250 * CVE-2026-59251 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-28810 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-28810 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-28810 ( NVD ): 6.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-28810 ( NVD ): 3.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-42789 ( SUSE ): 9.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-42789 ( SUSE ): 7.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-42789 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:N/SC:H/SI:H/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-42789 ( NVD ): 8.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-42789 ( NVD ): 4.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-42790 ( SUSE ): 9.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-42790 ( SUSE ): 7.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-42790 ( NVD ): 7.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:P/PR:N/UI:P/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-42790 ( NVD ): 7.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-42790 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-42792 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-42792 ( SUSE ): 3.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-42792 ( NVD ): 6.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-42792 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-47078 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:N/VI:L/VA:L/SC:N/SI:L/SA:L * CVE-2026-47078 ( SUSE ): 5.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:C/C:N/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-47078 ( NVD ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:N/VI:L/VA:L/SC:N/SI:L/SA:L/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-48855 ( SUSE ): 2.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-48855 ( SUSE ): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-48855 ( NVD ): 2.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-48855 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-48856 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-48856 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-48856 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-48858 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-48858 ( NVD ): 6.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:N/SC:L/SI:L/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-48858 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-48860 ( SUSE ): 8.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-48860 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-48860 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-49759 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-49759 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-49759 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-49759 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-49760 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-49760 ( NVD ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-49760 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53422 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53422 ( SUSE ): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-53422 ( NVD ): 2.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-53422 ( NVD ): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-54886 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-54886 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-54886 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-54886 ( NVD ): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-54887 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-54887 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-54887 ( NVD ): 6.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-54887 ( NVD ): 4.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-54891 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-54891 ( SUSE ): 3.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-54891 ( NVD ): 6.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-54891 ( NVD ): 3.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-55737 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-55737 ( SUSE ): 4.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-55737 ( NVD ): 5.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-55737 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-55950 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-55950 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-55950 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-55950 ( NVD ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-55952 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-55952 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-55952 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-55952 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-55953 ( SUSE ): 9.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-55953 ( SUSE ): 7.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-55953 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-55953 ( NVD ): 7.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-58227 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-58227 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-58227 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-58227 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-59250 ( SUSE ): 8.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-59250 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-59250 ( NVD ): 8.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-59251 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:L * CVE-2026-59251 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-59251 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:L/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-59251 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H Affected Products: * openSUSE Leap 15.3 * Server Applications Module 15-SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 An update that solves 22 vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for erlang26 fixes the following issues: * CVE-2026-28810: predictable DNS transaction IDs can cause DNS cache poisoning (bsc#1261726). * CVE-2026-42789: `public_key` application accepts non-CA certificates as intermediate issuers and this enables chain forgery (bsc#1266449). * CVE-2026-42790: Name constraints and `Subject CommonName` fallback in TLS hostname verification allows for certificate forgery by MITM attacker (bsc#1266466). * CVE-2026-42792: permanent `epmd` DoS via connection slot exhaustion due to improper handling of exceptional conditions (bsc#1272908). * CVE-2026-47078: relative path traversal in `zip:unzip/zip:extract` via `check_dir_level` depth-counter bypass (bsc#1272909). * CVE-2026-48855: SFTP `READLINK` response leaks absolute backend filesystem path when root is configured (bsc#1268139). * CVE-2026-48856: `httpc` leaks `Authorization` headers to cross-origin redirect targets (bsc#1268141). * CVE-2026-48858: server-side request forgery allows FTP bounce attacks and SSRF via an unvalidated `PASV` response IP address (bsc#1268142). * CVE-2026-48860: `ssl` (`inet_tls_dist` module) allows unauthenticated bypass of the distribution-over-TLS LAN allowlist (bsc#1268146). * CVE-2026-49759: unbounded stack buffer overflow in SCTP error cause parsing in `inet_drv` (bsc#1268163). * CVE-2026-49760: stack buffer overflow in `ei_s_print_term` at very large integer (bsc#1268164). * CVE-2026-53422: SFTP `REALPATH` path-existence oracle allows filesystem enumeration outside configured root (bsc#1270245). * CVE-2026-54886: SSH SFTP server denial of service via extended channel data infinite loop (bsc#1270246). * CVE-2026-54887: use of default cryptographic key allows predictable DTLS cookie computation during the startup window (bsc#1270247). * CVE-2026-54891: plaintext injection towards (D)TLS client during handshake (bsc#1270250). * CVE-2026-55737: heap pointer corruption via signed/unsigned mismatch in `LARGE_TUPLE_EXTP` decoding in `erts` external term format decoder (bsc#1272910). * CVE-2026-55950: time-of-check time-of-use race condition allows an unauthenticated remote attacker to crash all active DTLS sessions on a listener (bsc#1270253). * CVE-2026-55952: missing validation allows for DoS of the TLS-1.3 server when clients send a malformed `ClientHello` with mismatched PSK identity and binder list lengths (bsc#1270258). * CVE-2026-55953: TLS 1.2 and DTLS clients accept unoffered anonymous cipher suites and allow for server authentication bypass (bsc#1272911). * CVE-2026-58227: TLS/DTLS denial of service via unbounded recursion on cross- signed peer certificate chain (bsc#1272913). * CVE-2026-59250: `megaco` flex scanner buffer overflow via oversized property parm name (bsc#1272914). * CVE-2026-59251: denial of service via exponential certificate policy tree growth in path validation (bsc#1272915). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP6-LTSS-2026-3579=1 * Server Applications Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Server-Applications-15-SP7-2026-3579=1 * openSUSE Leap 15.3 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3579=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP6-2026-3579=1 ## Package List: * openSUSE Leap 15.3 (aarch64 i586 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * erlang26-epmd-26.2.1-150300.7.28.1 * erlang26-jinterface-26.2.1-150300.7.28.1 * erlang26-wx-src-26.2.1-150300.7.28.1 * erlang26-dialyzer-src-26.2.1-150300.7.28.1 * erlang26-diameter-src-26.2.1-150300.7.28.1 * erlang26-wx-26.2.1-150300.7.28.1 * erlang26-et-26.2.1-150300.7.28.1 * erlang26-debugger-26.2.1-150300.7.28.1 * erlang26-reltool-src-26.2.1-150300.7.28.1 * erlang26-reltool-26.2.1-150300.7.28.1 * erlang26-debugger-src-26.2.1-150300.7.28.1 * erlang26-dialyzer-debuginfo-26.2.1-150300.7.28.1 * erlang26-debugsource-26.2.1-150300.7.28.1 * erlang26-epmd-debuginfo-26.2.1-150300.7.28.1 * erlang26-doc-26.2.1-150300.7.28.1 * erlang26-diameter-26.2.1-150300.7.28.1 * erlang26-wx-debuginfo-26.2.1-150300.7.28.1 * erlang26-observer-src-26.2.1-150300.7.28.1 * erlang26-src-26.2.1-150300.7.28.1 * erlang26-debuginfo-26.2.1-150300.7.28.1 * erlang26-observer-26.2.1-150300.7.28.1 * erlang26-dialyzer-26.2.1-150300.7.28.1 * erlang26-26.2.1-150300.7.28.1 * erlang26-jinterface-src-26.2.1-150300.7.28.1 * erlang26-et-src-26.2.1-150300.7.28.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 (ppc64le x86_64) * erlang26-debugsource-26.2.1-150300.7.28.1 * erlang26-debuginfo-26.2.1-150300.7.28.1 * erlang26-epmd-debuginfo-26.2.1-150300.7.28.1 * erlang26-epmd-26.2.1-150300.7.28.1 * erlang26-26.2.1-150300.7.28.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * erlang26-debugsource-26.2.1-150300.7.28.1 * erlang26-debuginfo-26.2.1-150300.7.28.1 * erlang26-epmd-debuginfo-26.2.1-150300.7.28.1 * erlang26-epmd-26.2.1-150300.7.28.1 * erlang26-26.2.1-150300.7.28.1 * Server Applications Module 15-SP7 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * erlang26-debugsource-26.2.1-150300.7.28.1 * erlang26-debuginfo-26.2.1-150300.7.28.1 * erlang26-epmd-debuginfo-26.2.1-150300.7.28.1 * erlang26-epmd-26.2.1-150300.7.28.1 * erlang26-26.2.1-150300.7.28.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-28810.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-42789.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-42790.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-42792.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-47078.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-48855.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-48856.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-48858.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-48860.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-49759.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-49760.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53422.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-54886.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-54887.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-54891.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-55737.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-55950.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-55952.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-55953.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-58227.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-59250.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-59251.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1261726 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266449 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266466 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268139 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268141 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268142 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268146 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268163 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268164 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270245 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270246 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270247 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270250 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270253 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270258 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272908 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272909 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272910 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272911 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272913 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272914 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272915 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 11 20:39:55 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2026 20:39:55 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3578-1: moderate: Security update for openssl-1_1 Message-ID: <178648079531.467.16200379027520161575@430413e854a7> # Security update for openssl-1_1 Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3578-1 Release Date: 2026-08-11T13:58:55Z Rating: moderate References: * bsc#1271712 Affected Products: * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 * Development Tools Module 15-SP7 * Legacy Module 15-SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 An update that has one security fix can now be installed. ## Description: This update for openssl-1_1 fixes the following issues: * HollowByte: DoS vector against OpenSSL TLS ClientHello via remote, attacker- controlled memory allocations (bsc#1271712). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * Legacy Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Legacy-15-SP7-2026-3578=1 * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Basesystem-15-SP7-2026-3578=1 * Development Tools Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Development-Tools-15-SP7-2026-3578=1 ## Package List: * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * openssl-1_1-debuginfo-1.1.1w-150700.11.25.2 * openssl-1_1-debugsource-1.1.1w-150700.11.25.2 * libopenssl1_1-1.1.1w-150700.11.25.2 * libopenssl1_1-debuginfo-1.1.1w-150700.11.25.2 * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 (x86_64) * libopenssl1_1-32bit-debuginfo-1.1.1w-150700.11.25.2 * libopenssl1_1-32bit-1.1.1w-150700.11.25.2 * Legacy Module 15-SP7 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * openssl-1_1-debuginfo-1.1.1w-150700.11.25.2 * openssl-1_1-debugsource-1.1.1w-150700.11.25.2 * openssl-1_1-1.1.1w-150700.11.25.2 * Development Tools Module 15-SP7 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * openssl-1_1-debuginfo-1.1.1w-150700.11.25.2 * openssl-1_1-debugsource-1.1.1w-150700.11.25.2 * libopenssl-1_1-devel-1.1.1w-150700.11.25.2 ## References: * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271712 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Wed Aug 12 08:30:38 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2026 08:30:38 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23064-1: critical: Security update for pcp Message-ID: <178652343872.767.11823281670785008855@d8ed70d88d35> # Security update for pcp Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23064-1 Release Date: 2026-08-11T11:09:44Z Rating: critical References: * bsc#1272922 * bsc#1272923 * bsc#1272924 * bsc#1272925 * bsc#1272926 * bsc#1272927 * bsc#1272928 * bsc#1272930 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-16524 * CVE-2026-16526 * CVE-2026-16527 * CVE-2026-16529 * CVE-2026-16530 * CVE-2026-16531 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-16524 ( SUSE ): 9.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-16524 ( SUSE ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-16524 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-16526 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-16526 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-16526 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-16527 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-16527 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-16527 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-16529 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-16529 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-16529 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-16530 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-16530 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-16530 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-16531 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-16531 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-16531 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 An update that solves six vulnerabilities and has two fixes can now be installed. ## Description: This update for pcp fixes the following issues: * CVE-2026-16524: command injection in `linux_sockets` PMDA via `network.persocket.filter` (bsc#1272922). * CVE-2026-16526: pmdaroot privilege escalation via `FD_CLOEXEC` fd inheritance and missing peer credentials (bsc#1272923). * CVE-2026-16527: missing authentication flags in pmproxy REST API (bsc#1272924). * CVE-2026-16529: integer overflow in `__pmGetPDU` leads to permanent DoS (bsc#1272925). * CVE-2026-16530: multiple OOB reads in libpcp record and PDU decoders (bsc#1272926). * CVE-2026-16531: path traversal via hostname in pmproxy logger servlet (bsc#1272927). * command injection in `pmieconf` `write_pmiefile` via `$HOME` and `-f` (bsc#1272928). * command injection in `pmlogcp/pmlogmv` `do_link` via unsanitised filenames (bsc#1272930). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-6.0-842=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 (aarch64 s390x x86_64) * libpcp3-debuginfo-6.2.0-2.1 * libpcp3-6.2.0-2.1 * libpcp_import1-debuginfo-6.2.0-2.1 * libpcp_import1-6.2.0-2.1 * pcp-debugsource-6.2.0-2.1 * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 (noarch) * pcp-conf-6.2.0-2.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16524.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16526.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16527.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16529.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16530.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16531.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272922 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272923 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272924 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272925 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272926 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272927 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272928 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272930 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Wed Aug 12 08:31:16 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2026 08:31:16 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23063-1: important: Security update for libpng16 Message-ID: <178652347628.767.9704251624049385328@d8ed70d88d35> # Security update for libpng16 Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23063-1 Release Date: 2026-08-11T10:53:30Z Rating: important References: * jsc#PED-16190 Cross-References: * CVE-2025-28162 * CVE-2025-64505 * CVE-2025-64506 * CVE-2025-64720 * CVE-2025-65018 * CVE-2025-66293 * CVE-2026-22695 * CVE-2026-22801 * CVE-2026-25646 * CVE-2026-33416 * CVE-2026-33636 * CVE-2026-34757 CVSS scores: * CVE-2025-28162 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-28162 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2025-28162 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-64505 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-64505 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-64505 ( NVD ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-64506 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-64506 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-64506 ( NVD ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-64720 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-64720 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-64720 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-65018 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-65018 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-65018 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-66293 ( SUSE ): 6.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:P/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-66293 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-66293 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-22695 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:A/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-22695 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-22695 ( NVD ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-22695 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-22801 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-22801 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-22801 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-22801 ( NVD ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-25646 ( SUSE ): 8.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-25646 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-25646 ( NVD ): 8.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-25646 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-25646 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-33416 ( SUSE ): 9.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-33416 ( SUSE ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-33416 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-33636 ( SUSE ): 8.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-33636 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-33636 ( NVD ): 7.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-34757 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-34757 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-34757 ( NVD ): 5.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-34757 ( NVD ): 4.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 An update that solves 12 vulnerabilities and contains one feature can now be installed. ## Description: This update for libpng16 fixes the following issues: Changes for libpng16: * version update to 1.6.58 (jsc#PED-16190). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-6.0-841=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 (aarch64 s390x x86_64) * libpng16-16-1.6.58-1.1 * libpng16-16-debuginfo-1.6.58-1.1 * libpng16-debugsource-1.6.58-1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-28162.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-64505.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-64506.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-64720.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-65018.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-66293.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-22695.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-22801.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-25646.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-33416.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-33636.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-34757.html * https://jira.suse.com/browse/PED-16190 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Wed Aug 12 08:32:01 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2026 08:32:01 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23062-1: moderate: Security update for libarchive Message-ID: <178652352151.767.12137283602279255002@d8ed70d88d35> # Security update for libarchive Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23062-1 Release Date: 2026-08-10T10:53:11Z Rating: moderate References: * bsc#1254340 * bsc#1254341 * bsc#1260998 * bsc#1261002 * bsc#1261003 Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 An update that has five fixes can now be installed. ## Description: This update for libarchive fixes the following issues: * creating temporary files in the current working directory instead of the target directory can lead to file creation failures when the working directory is not writable (bsc#1254340). * file descriptor leak in the mtree parser cleanup path could lead to file descriptor exhaustion and denial of service (bsc#1261003). * NULL pointer dereference in archive_acl_from_text_w() could lead to a segmentation fault (bsc#1260998). * reading from an invalid index when buffer size is smaller than H_LEVEL_OFFSET can lead to an out-of-bounds buffer overrun (bsc#1254341). * incorrect pointer handling for RAR5 files declaring over 8192 filters can lead to excessive resource usage and denial of service (bsc#1261002) ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-6.0-840=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 (aarch64 s390x x86_64) * libarchive13-debuginfo-3.6.2-7.1 * libarchive13-3.6.2-7.1 * libarchive-debugsource-3.6.2-7.1 ## References: * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1254340 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1254341 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1260998 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1261002 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1261003 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Wed Aug 12 08:32:41 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2026 08:32:41 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23061-1: moderate: Security update for sssd Message-ID: <178652356150.767.16868587417723316566@d8ed70d88d35> # Security update for sssd Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23061-1 Release Date: 2026-08-10T10:46:46Z Rating: moderate References: * bsc#1269807 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-12610 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-12610 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-12610 ( SUSE ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-12610 ( NVD ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 An update that solves one vulnerability can now be installed. ## Description: This update for sssd fixes the following issue: * CVE-2026-12610: cancelled or completed PAM request while the asynchronous child process is still running can lead to a use-after-free (bsc#1269807). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-6.0-839=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 (aarch64 s390x x86_64) * sssd-krb5-debuginfo-2.8.2-9.1 * sssd-ad-2.8.2-9.1 * sssd-debuginfo-2.8.2-9.1 * sssd-2.8.2-9.1 * sssd-debugsource-2.8.2-9.1 * python3-sssd-config-2.8.2-9.1 * libsss_certmap0-debuginfo-2.8.2-9.1 * sssd-ad-debuginfo-2.8.2-9.1 * sssd-ldap-2.8.2-9.1 * sssd-tools-2.8.2-9.1 * sssd-dbus-2.8.2-9.1 * sssd-dbus-debuginfo-2.8.2-9.1 * libsss_idmap0-2.8.2-9.1 * sssd-ldap-debuginfo-2.8.2-9.1 * libsss_certmap0-2.8.2-9.1 * python3-sssd-config-debuginfo-2.8.2-9.1 * sssd-krb5-2.8.2-9.1 * sssd-tools-debuginfo-2.8.2-9.1 * libsss_idmap0-debuginfo-2.8.2-9.1 * libsss_nss_idmap0-debuginfo-2.8.2-9.1 * sssd-krb5-common-2.8.2-9.1 * libsss_nss_idmap0-2.8.2-9.1 * sssd-krb5-common-debuginfo-2.8.2-9.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-12610.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269807 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Wed Aug 12 08:33:20 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2026 08:33:20 -0000 Subject: SUSE-RU-2026:23060-1: moderate: Recommended update for policycoreutils Message-ID: <178652360089.767.7177177762362867212@d8ed70d88d35> # Recommended update for policycoreutils Announcement ID: SUSE-RU-2026:23060-1 Release Date: 2026-08-10T05:51:35Z Rating: moderate References: * bsc#1271645 Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 An update that has one fix can now be installed. ## Description: This update for policycoreutils fixes the following issues: * Drop /tmp cleanup to avoid TOCTOU issues (bsc#1271645) * can be dropped once "policycoreutils/scripts/fixfiles: drop /tmp cleanup" is in the upstream release ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-6.0-838=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 (aarch64 s390x x86_64) * policycoreutils-3.5-7.1 * policycoreutils-debuginfo-3.5-7.1 * policycoreutils-debugsource-3.5-7.1 * policycoreutils-devel-3.5-7.1 * policycoreutils-devel-debuginfo-3.5-7.1 * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 (noarch) * python3-policycoreutils-3.5-7.1 * policycoreutils-python-utils-3.5-7.1 ## References: * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271645 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Wed Aug 12 08:33:43 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2026 08:33:43 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23059-1: important: Security update for gstreamer-plugins-base Message-ID: <178652362362.767.3256268295202177582@d8ed70d88d35> # Security update for gstreamer-plugins-base Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23059-1 Release Date: 2026-08-07T11:23:54Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1224806 Cross-References: * CVE-2024-4453 CVSS scores: * CVE-2024-4453 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2024-4453 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2024-4453 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.0/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 An update that solves one vulnerability can now be installed. ## Description: This update for gstreamer-plugins-base fixes the following issue: * CVE-2024-4453: lack of proper validation of user-supplied data when parsing EXIF metadata (bsc#1224806). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-6.0-837=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 (aarch64 s390x x86_64) * libgstpbutils-1_0-0-1.22.9-4.1 * libgstaudio-1_0-0-debuginfo-1.22.9-4.1 * libgstallocators-1_0-0-debuginfo-1.22.9-4.1 * libgstriff-1_0-0-1.22.9-4.1 * gstreamer-plugins-base-debuginfo-1.22.9-4.1 * libgstgl-1_0-0-debuginfo-1.22.9-4.1 * libgstapp-1_0-0-debuginfo-1.22.9-4.1 * gstreamer-plugins-base-debugsource-1.22.9-4.1 * libgstallocators-1_0-0-1.22.9-4.1 * libgstpbutils-1_0-0-debuginfo-1.22.9-4.1 * libgstapp-1_0-0-1.22.9-4.1 * libgstaudio-1_0-0-1.22.9-4.1 * libgstgl-1_0-0-1.22.9-4.1 * libgstriff-1_0-0-debuginfo-1.22.9-4.1 * gstreamer-plugins-base-1.22.9-4.1 * libgstvideo-1_0-0-1.22.9-4.1 * libgsttag-1_0-0-debuginfo-1.22.9-4.1 * libgsttag-1_0-0-1.22.9-4.1 * libgstvideo-1_0-0-debuginfo-1.22.9-4.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2024-4453.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1224806 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Wed Aug 12 08:34:22 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2026 08:34:22 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23058-1: important: Security update for openssl-3 Message-ID: <178652366224.767.17281571237109943900@d8ed70d88d35> # Security update for openssl-3 Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23058-1 Release Date: 2026-08-07T11:21:21Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1271712 Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 An update that has one fix can now be installed. ## Description: This update for openssl-3 fixes the following issue: * HollowByte: DoS vector against OpenSSL TLS ClientHello via remote, attacker- controlled memory allocations (bsc#1271712). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-6.0-836=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 (aarch64 s390x x86_64) * openssl-3-3.1.4-16.1 * openssl-3-debugsource-3.1.4-16.1 * libopenssl3-3.1.4-16.1 * libopenssl-3-fips-provider-3.1.4-16.1 * libopenssl-3-devel-3.1.4-16.1 * libopenssl3-debuginfo-3.1.4-16.1 * openssl-3-debuginfo-3.1.4-16.1 * libopenssl-3-fips-provider-debuginfo-3.1.4-16.1 ## References: * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271712 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Wed Aug 12 08:35:02 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2026 08:35:02 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23057-1: important: Security update for ignition Message-ID: <178652370293.767.14559471880096347089@d8ed70d88d35> # Security update for ignition Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23057-1 Release Date: 2026-08-06T11:04:58Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1266606 * bsc#1272059 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-39821 * CVE-2026-56852 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-39821 ( SUSE ): 9.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-39821 ( SUSE ): 7.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-39821 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-39821 ( NVD ): 9.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-56852 ( SUSE ): 6.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-56852 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-56852 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 An update that solves two vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for ignition fixes the following issues * CVE-2026-39821: golang.org/x/net/idna: failure to reject ASCII-only Punycode-encoded labels allows for validation bypass and privilege escalation (bsc#1266606). * CVE-2026-56852: golang.org/x/text/unicode/norm: handling of input containing invalid UTF-8 bytes can lead to infinite loop (bsc#1272059). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-6.0-835=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 (aarch64 s390x x86_64) * ignition-debuginfo-2.19.0-5.1 * ignition-2.19.0-5.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-39821.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-56852.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266606 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272059 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Wed Aug 12 08:35:52 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2026 08:35:52 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23056-1: moderate: Security update for libssh Message-ID: <178652375278.767.13248021374570059839@d8ed70d88d35> # Security update for libssh Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23056-1 Release Date: 2026-08-06T10:59:57Z Rating: moderate References: * bsc#1259377 * bsc#1272164 * bsc#1272165 * bsc#1272166 * bsc#1272167 * bsc#1272168 * bsc#1272169 * bsc#1272171 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-3731 * CVE-2026-59843 * CVE-2026-59844 * CVE-2026-59845 * CVE-2026-59846 * CVE-2026-59847 * CVE-2026-59848 * CVE-2026-59850 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-3731 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-3731 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-3731 ( NVD ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-3731 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-3731 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-59843 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-59843 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-59843 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-59844 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-59844 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-59844 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-59845 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:H * CVE-2026-59845 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-59845 ( NVD ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:R/S:C/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-59845 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:R/S:C/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-59846 ( SUSE ): 2.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:A/VC:L/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-59846 ( SUSE ): 3.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:R/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-59846 ( NVD ): 3.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:R/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-59847 ( SUSE ): 8.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-59847 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:L * CVE-2026-59847 ( NVD ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-59847 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-59848 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-59848 ( SUSE ): 3.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-59848 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-59850 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-59850 ( SUSE ): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-59850 ( NVD ): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-59850 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 An update that solves eight vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for libssh fixes the following issues: * CVE-2026-3731: denial of Service via out-of-bounds read in SFTP extension name handler (bsc#1259377). * CVE-2026-59843: denial of service via zero advertised channel packet size (bsc#1272164). * CVE-2026-59844: denial of service via oversized SFTP read length (bsc#1272165). * CVE-2026-59845: denial of service via unchecked ProxyCommand fork() failure (bsc#1272166). * CVE-2026-59846: information disclosure via ProxyCommand %r username expansion (bsc#1272167). * CVE-2026-59847: integrity downgrade via OpenSSL AES-GCM tag verification (bsc#1272168). * CVE-2026-59848: denial of service via SFTP responses with unknown request IDs (bsc#1272169). * CVE-2026-59850: use-after-free via data callbacks on closed channels (bsc#1272171). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-6.0-834=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 (aarch64 s390x x86_64) * libssh4-0.10.6-5.1 * libssh-config-0.10.6-5.1 * libssh-debugsource-0.10.6-5.1 * libssh4-debuginfo-0.10.6-5.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-3731.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-59843.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-59844.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-59845.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-59846.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-59847.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-59848.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-59850.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1259377 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272164 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272165 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272166 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272167 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272168 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272169 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272171 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Wed Aug 12 08:36:33 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2026 08:36:33 -0000 Subject: SUSE-RU-2026:23055-1: important: Recommended update for google-guest-configs Message-ID: <178652379374.767.10137271724491086808@d8ed70d88d35> # Recommended update for google-guest-configs Announcement ID: SUSE-RU-2026:23055-1 Release Date: 2026-08-06T08:54:58Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1254266 * bsc#1273385 Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 An update that has two fixes can now be installed. ## Description: This update for google-guest-configs fixes the following issues: * Update to version 20260729.00 (bsc#1273385): * set_multiqueue: extend x4-specific configs to future x series * Update to version 20260707.00: * add nic naming support for CX-9 with VR200 * Update to version 20260623.00: * Avoid eval in google-dhclient-script * Update to version 20260617.00: * Enable SR-IOV for specific Intel PCI devices. * Update to version 20260521.00: * Set max queue count for IDPF devices; remove broken virtio logic * Update to version 20260428.00: * gce-nic-naming: optimize runtime performance * Update to version 20260401.00: * set_multiqueue: Consider c4n a "multinic accelerator" * Update to version 20260306.00: * gce-nic-naming: fix divide-by-zero error * Update to version 20260305.00: * set_multiqueue: detect IRDMA devices using their `infiniband/` directory * Update to version 20260303.00: * set_multiqueue: Special tunes for x4 machine family * Update to version 20260223.00: * gce-nic-naming: restore fallback to hardcoded `ip` paths * Update to version 20260121.00: * set_multiqueue: set a4x-max ring len before irq affinity * Install NetworkManager disptacher for SLE-16 and newer only * Add NetworkManager-devel to BuildRequires * Install NetworkManager dispatcher script (bsc#1254266) ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-6.0-833=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 (noarch) * google-guest-configs-20260729.00-1.1 ## References: * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1254266 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273385 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Wed Aug 12 08:37:31 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2026 08:37:31 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23054-1: critical: Security update for multipath-tools Message-ID: <178652385168.767.14315137565179810217@d8ed70d88d35> # Security update for multipath-tools Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23054-1 Release Date: 2026-08-06T08:40:27Z Rating: critical References: * bsc#1212854 * bsc#1213265 * bsc#1213809 * bsc#1217377 * bsc#1218326 * bsc#1219142 * bsc#1219289 * bsc#1219348 * bsc#1219796 * bsc#1220374 * bsc#1220810 * bsc#1222458 * bsc#1228926 * bsc#1229898 * bsc#1232063 * bsc#1232227 * bsc#1236321 * bsc#1236390 * bsc#1236392 * bsc#1253260 * bsc#1254094 * bsc#1255285 * bsc#1257007 * bsc#1257153 * bsc#1257244 * bsc#1268144 * bsc#1268145 * jsc#PED-6464 Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 An update that contains one feature and has 27 fixes can now be installed. ## Description: This update for multipath-tools fixes the following issues: Update to version 0.9.8+292+suse.c0523c1. Security issues fixed: * kpartx: integer overflow in the GPT partition table size calculation can lead to heap OOB read via crafted USB device or disk image(bsc#1268145). * kpartx: missing bounds check can lead to a DASD VOL1 unbounded array write via a crafted DASD disk with more than 256 consecutive format labels (bsc#1268144). Other updates and bugfixes: * [Build 32.2] System with multipath fails to boot during first boot during the installation (bsc#1232063). * [Build 50.1] multipath btrfs i/o error on both Leap 15.6 and SLES 15 SP6 (bsc#1219289). * Fix code that leads to `is_bit_set_in_bitfield: bitfield overflow: 1 >= 0` message showing up in syslog (bsc#1255285). * Version 0.9.8+266+suse.53479977 (bsc#1257007): * kpartx: fix segfault when operating on regular files (bsc#1257244, bsc#1257153) * multipathd: print path offline message even without a checker (bsc#1254094) * Fix command descriptions in the multipathd man page. * Fix ISO C23 compatibility issue causing errors with new compilers. * Fix memory leak caused by not joining the "init unwinder" thread. * Fix memory leaks in kpartx. * Print the warning "setting scsi timeouts is unsupported for protocol" only once per protocol. * Make sure multipath-tools is compiled with the compiler flag `-fno-strict- aliasing`. (gh#opensvc/multipath-tools#130, bsc#1255285) * Version 0.9.8+247+suse.863ae86f: * Log offline path state if "log_checker_err always" is set * Version 0.9.8+246+suse.fb81edd2: * CI: GitHub workflow updates. No code changes. * Version 0.9.8+166+suse.95399ce1: * Backported fixes from upstream 0.9.9 ... 0.10.5 (bsc#1253260) * Updates to the built-in hardware table: * add some NVMe storage array (VASTData, Infinidat, HITACHI VSP) * add QSAN * add EqualLogic PS * Add Quantum devices * Enable ALUA for AStor/NeoSapphire * Update NFINIDAT/InfiniBox config * Fix product blacklist of S/390 devices * Add Seagate Lyve * Add HITACHI VSP One SDS Block * Add SCST (SCSI Target Subsystem for Linux) * Huawei storage arrays * XSG1 vendors * Avoid a possible system hang during shutdown with queueing multipath maps. * Failed paths should be checked every `polling_interval`. In certain cases, this wouldn't happen, because the check interval wasn't reset by multipathd. * It could happen that multipathd would accidentally release a SCSI persistent reservation held by another node. Fix it. * After manually failing some paths and then reinstating them, sometimes the reinstated paths were immediately failed again by multipathd. * Fixed the problem that, if there were multiple maps with deferred failback (`failback` value > 0 in `multipath.conf`), some maps might fail back later than configured. * Fixed a problem in the marginal path detection algorithm that could cause the io error check for a recently failed path to be delayed. * Fixed a minor bug in the config file parser * Fixed minor issues detected by coverity. * Version 0.9.8+111+suse.b7ee850: * Backported bug fixes from upstream 0.9.9 - 0.10.2 * Fixed old mpathpersist bug leading to the error message "configured reservation key doesn't match: 0x0" when `reservation_key` was configured in the multipaths section of `multipath.conf`. (bsc#1228926, gh#opensvc/multipath-tools#92) * Fixed bug that caused queueing to be always disabled if flushing a map failed (bug introduced in 0.9.8). (bsc#1229898) * Fixed output of `multipath -t` and `multipath -T` for the options `force_sync` and `retrigger_tries`. (bsc#1229898, gh#opensvc/multipath-tools#88) * libmultipath: don't print error message if WATCHDOG_USEC is 0 (bsc#1232227) * Fix map failure count for no_path_retry > 0 (bsc#1229898) * Fix reboot hang if uevent is processed for suspended device (bsc#1232063) * libmultipath: don't set dev_loss_tmo to 0 for NO_PATH_RETRY_FAIL (bsc#1229898) * Fixed a memory leak in the nvme foreign library. (bsc#1229898, bsc#1236390) * Fix multipathd crash because of invalid path group index value, for example if an invalid path device was removed from a map. (gh#opensvc/multipath-tools#105, bsc#1236392) * Fix the problem that `group_by_tpg` might be disabled if one or more paths were offline during initial configuration (bsc#1236392) * Make sure udev and systemd notice changes in multipath path state when devices are added to or removed from multipath maps (bsc#1236321) * Version 0.9.8+88+suse.d504d83: * Revert "libmultipath: fix max_sectors_kb on adding path" (bsc#1222458) * Update to version 0.9.8+87+suse.f72b9f3: * fix misspelled DM_UDEV_DISABLE_OTHER_RULES_FLAG in udev rules (bsc#1220810) * Remove libmpathpersist-example-old.c, which has been obsolete since multipath-tools 0.8.6. * Version 0.9.8+83+suse.bcae610 (bsc#1220374): * multipath-tools: added NEWS.md * Version 0.9.8~1+82+suse.dcd98a3: * Adapt package version such that it shows as a 0.9.8 prerelease * Add missing udev rules file * Version 0.9.7+148+suse.9780ae0: * 11-dm-mpath.rules: Fix quoting mistake (bsc#1219142) * Version 0.9.7+148+suse.7d9953e.obscpio * This is a multipath-tools 0.9.8 pre-release * fix fast_io_fail for Infinibox (bsc#1219348) * Fix activation of LVM volume groups during coldplug (bsc#1219142) * Version 0.9.7+140+suse.2d78457: * Socket activation via multipathd.socket has been disabled by default because it has undesirable side effects on systems without multipath. Users with multipath hardware should enable multipathd.service * The restorequeueing CLI command now only enables queueing if disablequeueing had been sent before * Avoid multipathd hang during map flush * multipathd now tracks the queueing mode of maps in its internal features string * Improve error messages in 'multipathd -k' * Fix segfault in autoresize code (bsc#1219289) * Fix missing map reloads (bsc#1219796) * Documentation fixes, spelling fixes, minor code fixes * Version 0.9.7+93+suse.e2f2272: * fix ANA prioritizer enablement logic (bsc#1218326) * avoid setting queue_if_no_path on multipath maps for which the no_path_retry timeout has expired * the interactive commands "restorequeueing map X" and "restorequeing maps" now only affect maps that had queueing manually disabled using "disablequeuing maps" or "disablequeuing map X" beforehand * Spelling fixes * Version 0.9.7+76+suse.5f857af: * Update to upstream 0.9.7 (jsc#PED-6464) * added max_retries config option to limit SCSI retries * added auto_resize config option to enable resizing multipath maps automatically * fixed memory and error handling for code using aio (marginal path code, directio path checker) * dropped modules-load.d/multipath.conf; replaced by a dependency on modprobe at dm-multipath.service (systemd >= 245: SLE15-SP3 and later only) and a softdep on sd_mod for the SCSI device handlers (bsc#1217377) * On SLE/Leap suse-module-tools doesn't ship a scsi_mod->sd_mod softdep yet. Add it here, too. It will be overridden by s-m-t when it's added there. * drop usr_prefix= setting in SLE build recipes (set to /usr by upstream automatically) * Version 0.9.6+115+suse.07776fb * multipathd: Added support to handle FPIN-Li events for FC-NVMe * Update to version 0.9.6+110+suse.5dfdf35: * The options "bindings_file", "prkeys_file", and "wwids_file", which have been deprecated since multipath-tools 0.8.8, aren't supported any more. The paths to these files are now hard-coded to "bindings", "prkeys" and "wwids" under /etc/multipath. * Strictly avoid assigning map aliases that are already taken (bsc#1213265) * Improve handling of user-friendly names * avoid "multipath -d" (dry-run) changing SCSI timeouts in sysfs (bsc#1213809) * `spec` file: * adapt prefix values to upstream changes * fix compilation flags for `make check` * pass EXTRAVERSION to build (bsc#1212854) ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-6.0-832=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 (aarch64 s390x x86_64) * multipath-tools-debugsource-0.9.8+292+suse.c0523c1-1.1 * libmpath0-debuginfo-0.9.8+292+suse.c0523c1-1.1 * libmpath0-0.9.8+292+suse.c0523c1-1.1 * multipath-tools-debuginfo-0.9.8+292+suse.c0523c1-1.1 * multipath-tools-0.9.8+292+suse.c0523c1-1.1 * kpartx-0.9.8+292+suse.c0523c1-1.1 * kpartx-debuginfo-0.9.8+292+suse.c0523c1-1.1 ## References: * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1212854 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1213265 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1213809 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1217377 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1218326 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1219142 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1219289 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1219348 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1219796 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1220374 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1220810 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1222458 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1228926 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1229898 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1232063 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1232227 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1236321 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1236390 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1236392 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1253260 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1254094 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1255285 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1257007 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1257153 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1257244 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268144 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268145 * https://jira.suse.com/browse/PED-6464 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Wed Aug 12 08:38:17 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2026 08:38:17 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23053-1: important: Security update for wget Message-ID: <178652389731.767.18268237641247310692@d8ed70d88d35> # Security update for wget Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23053-1 Release Date: 2026-08-04T10:49:52Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1271033 * bsc#1271034 * bsc#1271035 * bsc#1271036 * bsc#1271320 * bsc#1272219 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-15146 * CVE-2026-58469 * CVE-2026-58470 * CVE-2026-58471 * CVE-2026-58472 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-15146 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-15146 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-15146 ( NVD ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-58469 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-58469 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-58469 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-58469 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-58470 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-58470 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-58470 ( NVD ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-58470 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-58471 ( SUSE ): 6.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-58471 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-58471 ( NVD ): 6.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-58471 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-58471 ( NVD ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-58472 ( SUSE ): 6.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-58472 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-58472 ( NVD ): 6.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-58472 ( NVD ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-58472 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 An update that solves five vulnerabilities and has one fix can now be installed. ## Description: This update for wget fixes the following issues: * CVE-2026-15146: unvalidated IP address in an FTP PASV response can lead to server-side request forgery (bsc#1271320). * CVE-2026-58469: Metalink document containing a whitespace-only URL can cause a heap buffer underread (bsc#1271033). * CVE-2026-58470: server-controlled `Content-Range` header values can cause an integer overflow in `parse_content_range()` (bsc#1271034). * CVE-2026-58471: server-supplied filenames requiring character set conversion could lead to heap memory corruption (bsc#1271035). * CVE-2026-58472: crafted HTML attribute with a large number of characters requiring entity encoding can lead to a heap buffer overflow (bsc#1271036). * Fix metalink regression from CVE-2026-58469 fix (bsc#1272219). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-6.0-831=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 (aarch64 s390x x86_64) * wget-debuginfo-1.24.5-3.1 * wget-1.24.5-3.1 * wget-debugsource-1.24.5-3.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-15146.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-58469.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-58470.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-58471.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-58472.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271033 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271034 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271035 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271036 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271320 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272219 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Wed Aug 12 08:38:59 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2026 08:38:59 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23052-1: important: Security update for helm Message-ID: <178652393909.767.12936149901930508615@d8ed70d88d35> # Security update for helm Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23052-1 Release Date: 2026-08-04T10:45:48Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1266598 * bsc#1270127 * bsc#1271997 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-39821 * CVE-2026-48978 * CVE-2026-56852 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-39821 ( SUSE ): 9.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-39821 ( SUSE ): 7.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-39821 ( NVD ): 9.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-39821 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-48978 ( SUSE ): 2.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:A/VC:L/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-48978 ( SUSE ): 3.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-48978 ( NVD ): 2.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:A/VC:L/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-56852 ( SUSE ): 6.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-56852 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-56852 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 An update that solves three vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for helm fixes the following issues Update to version 3.21.3. * CVE-2026-39821: golang.org/x/net/idna: failure to reject ASCII-only Punycode-encoded labels allows for validation bypass and privilege escalation (bsc#1266598). * CVE-2026-48978: oras.land/oras-go/v2/registry/remote/auth: missing validation in `auth.Client()` allows a malicious registry to hijack Bearer token realms to exfiltrate credentials and refresh tokens (bsc#1270127). * CVE-2026-56852: golang.org/x/text/unicode/norm: handling of input containing truncated/invalid UTF-8 input can lead to infinite loop (bsc#1271997). Changes for helm: * Update `x/text` to 0.40.0. * Update `x/net` to 0.57.0. * Update to version 3.21.3: * Apply suggestions from code review 1ad6e68 (Benoit Tigeot). * fix: drop `containerd` v1 dep to resolve govulncheck CVEs 037733e (Benoit Tigeot). * chore(deps): bump `github.com/containerd/containerd` from 1.7.32 to 1.7.33 d3e178b (dependabot[bot]). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-6.0-830=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 (noarch) * helm-bash-completion-3.21.3-1.1 * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 (aarch64 s390x x86_64) * helm-debuginfo-3.21.3-1.1 * helm-3.21.3-1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-39821.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-48978.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-56852.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266598 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270127 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271997 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Wed Aug 12 08:39:39 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2026 08:39:39 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23051-1: important: Security update for google-guest-agent Message-ID: <178652397947.767.12305667236216120658@d8ed70d88d35> # Security update for google-guest-agent Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23051-1 Release Date: 2026-08-03T19:02:36Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1266603 * bsc#1272118 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-39821 * CVE-2026-56852 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-39821 ( SUSE ): 9.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-39821 ( SUSE ): 7.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-39821 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-39821 ( NVD ): 9.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-56852 ( SUSE ): 6.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-56852 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-56852 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 An update that solves two vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for google-guest-agent fixes the following issues * CVE-2026-39821: golang.org/x/net/idna: failure to reject ASCII-only Punycode-encoded labels allows for validation bypass and privilege escalation (bsc#1266603). * CVE-2026-56852: golang.org/x/text/unicode/norm: improper handling of input containing invalid UTF-8 bytes can lead to infinite loop (bsc#1272118). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-6.0-829=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 (aarch64 s390x x86_64) * google-guest-agent-debuginfo-20260529.00-2.1 * google-guest-agent-20260529.00-2.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-39821.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-56852.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266603 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272118 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Wed Aug 12 16:34:44 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2026 16:34:44 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3594-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel Message-ID: <178655248428.1240.14549982876544461752@430413e854a7> # Security update for the Linux Kernel Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3594-1 Release Date: 2026-08-12T11:31:35Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1185845 * bsc#1240183 * bsc#1243603 * bsc#1246182 * bsc#1249414 * bsc#1258718 * bsc#1260593 * bsc#1262573 * bsc#1262603 * bsc#1262618 * bsc#1263562 * bsc#1263657 * bsc#1263718 * bsc#1263788 * bsc#1264013 * bsc#1264076 * bsc#1264089 * bsc#1264190 * bsc#1264255 * bsc#1264319 * bsc#1264321 * bsc#1264387 * bsc#1264418 * bsc#1264419 * bsc#1264446 * bsc#1264473 * bsc#1264534 * bsc#1264537 * bsc#1264539 * bsc#1264544 * bsc#1264545 * bsc#1264598 * bsc#1264712 * bsc#1264744 * bsc#1264746 * bsc#1264782 * bsc#1264790 * bsc#1264794 * bsc#1264821 * bsc#1264827 * bsc#1265009 * bsc#1265023 * bsc#1265037 * bsc#1265041 * bsc#1265079 * bsc#1265083 * bsc#1265092 * bsc#1265093 * bsc#1265133 * bsc#1265142 * bsc#1265627 * bsc#1266000 * bsc#1266238 * bsc#1266458 * bsc#1266468 * bsc#1266685 * bsc#1266692 * bsc#1266700 * bsc#1266740 * bsc#1266744 * bsc#1266751 * bsc#1266755 * bsc#1266773 * bsc#1266813 * bsc#1266832 * bsc#1266836 * bsc#1266838 * bsc#1266850 * bsc#1266864 * bsc#1266883 * bsc#1266893 * bsc#1266894 * bsc#1266896 * bsc#1266900 * bsc#1266918 * bsc#1267204 * bsc#1267226 * bsc#1267360 * bsc#1267384 * bsc#1267432 * bsc#1267435 * bsc#1267448 * bsc#1267449 * bsc#1267472 * bsc#1267493 * bsc#1267497 * bsc#1267502 * bsc#1267524 * bsc#1267571 * bsc#1267592 * bsc#1267596 * bsc#1267648 * bsc#1267656 * bsc#1267676 * bsc#1267678 * bsc#1267690 * bsc#1267704 * bsc#1267725 * bsc#1267939 * bsc#1267987 * bsc#1267994 * bsc#1268024 * bsc#1268659 * bsc#1268967 * bsc#1269001 * bsc#1269003 * bsc#1269027 * bsc#1269090 * bsc#1269104 * bsc#1269106 * bsc#1269112 * bsc#1269116 * bsc#1269118 * bsc#1269124 * bsc#1269132 * bsc#1269141 * bsc#1269151 * bsc#1269164 * bsc#1269172 * bsc#1269174 * bsc#1269236 * bsc#1269240 * bsc#1269254 * bsc#1269257 * bsc#1269258 * bsc#1269272 * bsc#1269273 * bsc#1269283 * bsc#1269289 * bsc#1269307 * bsc#1269378 * bsc#1269389 * bsc#1269392 * bsc#1269414 * bsc#1269577 * bsc#1269633 * bsc#1269658 * bsc#1269659 * bsc#1269663 * bsc#1269675 * bsc#1269709 * bsc#1269710 * bsc#1269711 * bsc#1269713 * bsc#1269726 * bsc#1269733 * bsc#1269768 * bsc#1269773 * bsc#1269810 * bsc#1269814 * bsc#1269819 * bsc#1269826 * bsc#1269877 * bsc#1269886 * bsc#1269899 * bsc#1269986 * bsc#1269988 * bsc#1269991 * bsc#1269992 * bsc#1269993 * bsc#1269994 * bsc#1269996 * bsc#1269997 * bsc#1270000 * bsc#1270059 * bsc#1270230 * bsc#1270249 * bsc#1271526 * bsc#1271546 * bsc#1271818 * bsc#1271825 * bsc#1271826 * bsc#1271827 * bsc#1271831 * bsc#1271832 * bsc#1271869 * bsc#1271899 * bsc#1271904 * bsc#1271964 * bsc#1272176 * bsc#1272183 * bsc#1272268 * bsc#1272467 * bsc#1272494 * bsc#1272501 * bsc#1272607 * bsc#1272681 * bsc#1272843 * bsc#1272855 * bsc#1272891 * bsc#1272892 * bsc#1272897 * bsc#1273550 * bsc#1274072 Cross-References: * CVE-2023-2058 * CVE-2025-38250 * CVE-2025-54518 * CVE-2026-31431 * CVE-2026-31450 * CVE-2026-31510 * CVE-2026-31598 * CVE-2026-31624 * CVE-2026-31628 * CVE-2026-31678 * CVE-2026-31759 * CVE-2026-43033 * CVE-2026-43068 * CVE-2026-43069 * CVE-2026-43123 * CVE-2026-43124 * CVE-2026-43156 * CVE-2026-43168 * CVE-2026-43180 * CVE-2026-43211 * CVE-2026-43216 * CVE-2026-43226 * CVE-2026-43230 * CVE-2026-43244 * CVE-2026-43253 * CVE-2026-43255 * CVE-2026-43266 * CVE-2026-43268 * CVE-2026-43273 * CVE-2026-43281 * CVE-2026-43287 * CVE-2026-43308 * CVE-2026-43309 * CVE-2026-43313 * CVE-2026-43370 * CVE-2026-43373 * CVE-2026-43383 * CVE-2026-43425 * CVE-2026-43427 * CVE-2026-43445 * CVE-2026-43449 * CVE-2026-43450 * CVE-2026-43451 * CVE-2026-43452 * CVE-2026-43466 * CVE-2026-43493 * CVE-2026-43496 * CVE-2026-45857 * CVE-2026-45858 * CVE-2026-45871 * CVE-2026-45877 * CVE-2026-45899 * CVE-2026-45905 * CVE-2026-45915 * CVE-2026-45917 * CVE-2026-45920 * CVE-2026-45923 * CVE-2026-45981 * CVE-2026-45985 * CVE-2026-45994 * CVE-2026-45997 * CVE-2026-46018 * CVE-2026-46023 * CVE-2026-46027 * CVE-2026-46033 * CVE-2026-46040 * CVE-2026-46049 * CVE-2026-46051 * CVE-2026-46056 * CVE-2026-46064 * CVE-2026-46068 * CVE-2026-46080 * CVE-2026-46086 * CVE-2026-46088 * CVE-2026-46102 * CVE-2026-46109 * CVE-2026-46146 * CVE-2026-46149 * CVE-2026-46161 * CVE-2026-46165 * CVE-2026-46167 * CVE-2026-46174 * CVE-2026-46177 * CVE-2026-46178 * CVE-2026-46180 * CVE-2026-46184 * CVE-2026-46189 * CVE-2026-46191 * CVE-2026-46193 * CVE-2026-46220 * CVE-2026-46243 * CVE-2026-46245 * CVE-2026-46252 * CVE-2026-46294 * CVE-2026-46307 * CVE-2026-46321 * CVE-2026-46322 * CVE-2026-52910 * CVE-2026-52915 * CVE-2026-52927 * CVE-2026-52930 * CVE-2026-52942 * CVE-2026-52948 * CVE-2026-52956 * CVE-2026-52958 * CVE-2026-52981 * CVE-2026-52982 * CVE-2026-52984 * CVE-2026-52986 * CVE-2026-52995 * CVE-2026-52998 * CVE-2026-53002 * CVE-2026-53004 * CVE-2026-53006 * CVE-2026-53016 * CVE-2026-53021 * CVE-2026-53036 * CVE-2026-53039 * CVE-2026-53060 * CVE-2026-53062 * CVE-2026-53063 * CVE-2026-53064 * CVE-2026-53080 * CVE-2026-53093 * CVE-2026-53107 * CVE-2026-53129 * CVE-2026-53131 * CVE-2026-53134 * CVE-2026-53146 * CVE-2026-53147 * CVE-2026-53149 * CVE-2026-53167 * CVE-2026-53176 * CVE-2026-53181 * CVE-2026-53186 * CVE-2026-53196 * CVE-2026-53208 * CVE-2026-53213 * CVE-2026-53218 * CVE-2026-53224 * CVE-2026-53225 * CVE-2026-53227 * CVE-2026-53236 * CVE-2026-53242 * CVE-2026-53245 * CVE-2026-53246 * CVE-2026-53249 * CVE-2026-53252 * CVE-2026-53254 * CVE-2026-53255 * CVE-2026-53256 * CVE-2026-53262 * CVE-2026-53267 * CVE-2026-53268 * CVE-2026-53270 * CVE-2026-53273 * CVE-2026-53275 * CVE-2026-53306 * CVE-2026-53325 * CVE-2026-53354 * CVE-2026-53355 * CVE-2026-53359 * CVE-2026-53369 * CVE-2026-53374 * CVE-2026-53375 * CVE-2026-53376 * CVE-2026-53388 * CVE-2026-53391 * CVE-2026-53392 * CVE-2026-53397 * CVE-2026-53399 * CVE-2026-63794 * CVE-2026-63806 * CVE-2026-63826 * CVE-2026-63829 * CVE-2026-63893 * CVE-2026-63899 * CVE-2026-63901 * CVE-2026-63915 * CVE-2026-63922 * CVE-2026-63924 * CVE-2026-63927 * CVE-2026-63928 * CVE-2026-63958 * CVE-2026-64298 * CVE-2026-64330 * CVE-2026-64465 * CVE-2026-64564 * CVE-2026-64600 CVSS scores: * CVE-2023-2058 ( NVD ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:C/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2023-2058 ( NVD ): 2.4 CVSS:3.0/AV:N/AC:L/PR:H/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2025-38250 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-38250 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-38250 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-38250 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-54518 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-54518 ( SUSE ): 7.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-54518 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2025-54518 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31431 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31431 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31431 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31450 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31450 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31450 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31510 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31510 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31510 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31598 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31598 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31598 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31624 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31624 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31624 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31628 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31628 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-31628 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31678 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31678 ( SUSE ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31678 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31759 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31759 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31759 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43033 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43033 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43033 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43068 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43068 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43068 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43069 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43069 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43123 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43123 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43124 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43124 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43156 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43156 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43156 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43168 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43168 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43180 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43180 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43180 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43211 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43211 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43216 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43216 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43226 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43226 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43230 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43230 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43244 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43244 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43253 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43253 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43253 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43255 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43255 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43255 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43266 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43266 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43266 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43268 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43268 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43268 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43273 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43273 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43281 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43281 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43287 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43287 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43308 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43308 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43308 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43309 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43309 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43313 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43313 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43313 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43370 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43370 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43373 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43373 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43383 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43383 ( NVD ): 9.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43425 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43425 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43425 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43427 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43427 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43445 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43445 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43449 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43449 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43450 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43450 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43451 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43451 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43452 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43452 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43466 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43466 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-43493 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43493 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43493 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43496 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43496 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43496 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45857 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45857 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45857 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45858 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45858 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-45858 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45871 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45871 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45877 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45877 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45877 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45899 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45899 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45899 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45905 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45905 ( NVD ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45915 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45915 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45915 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45917 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45917 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45917 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45920 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45920 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45920 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45923 ( SUSE ): 5.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45923 ( SUSE ): 4.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-45923 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45981 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45981 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45985 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45985 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45994 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45994 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45997 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45997 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46018 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46018 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46023 ( SUSE ): 6.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46023 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46027 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46027 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46033 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46033 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46033 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46040 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46040 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46049 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46049 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46051 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46051 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46051 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46056 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46056 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46064 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46064 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46068 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46068 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-46068 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46080 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46080 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46080 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46086 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46086 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46088 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46088 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46088 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46102 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46102 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46109 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46109 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46146 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46146 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46146 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46149 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46149 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46161 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46161 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46165 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46165 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46167 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46167 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46174 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46174 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-46174 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46177 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46177 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46177 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46178 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46178 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46178 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46180 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46180 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46184 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46184 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46189 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46189 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46189 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46191 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46191 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-46191 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46193 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46193 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46220 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46220 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46243 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46243 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46243 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46243 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-46243 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46245 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46245 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46245 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46252 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46252 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46294 ( SUSE ): 4.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46294 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46307 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46307 ( SUSE ): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-46307 ( NVD ): 8.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:L * CVE-2026-46321 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46321 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46321 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46322 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46322 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-46322 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52910 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52910 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52910 ( NVD ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52910 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52915 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52915 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-52915 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52927 ( SUSE ): 4.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-52927 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52930 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52930 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52942 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52942 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52948 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52948 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52958 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52958 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52981 ( SUSE ): 3.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-52981 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52982 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52982 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52984 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52984 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52986 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52986 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52995 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52995 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52998 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52998 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53002 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53002 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53002 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53004 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53004 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53006 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53006 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53006 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53016 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53016 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53016 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53021 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53021 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53036 ( SUSE ): 6.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53036 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53039 ( SUSE ): 4.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53039 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53060 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53060 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53060 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53062 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53062 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53063 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53063 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53064 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53064 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53064 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53080 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53080 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53080 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53093 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53093 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53093 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53107 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53107 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53107 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53129 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53129 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53131 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53131 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53131 ( NVD ): 9.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53134 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-53134 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53146 ( SUSE ): 5.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53146 ( SUSE ): 5.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53146 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-53147 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53147 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53149 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53149 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53167 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53167 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-53167 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53176 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53176 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53176 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53181 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53181 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53181 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53186 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53186 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53196 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53196 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53196 ( NVD ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53196 ( NVD ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53208 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53208 ( SUSE ): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-53208 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53213 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53213 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53218 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53218 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53225 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53225 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53227 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53227 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53227 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53236 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53236 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-53236 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53242 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53242 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53245 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53245 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53249 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53249 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-53249 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53252 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53252 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53254 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53254 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-53254 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53255 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53255 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53256 ( SUSE ): 7.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53256 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53256 ( NVD ): 8.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53262 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53262 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53262 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53267 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53267 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53267 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53268 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53268 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53270 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53270 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53273 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53273 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53275 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53275 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53275 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53306 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53306 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53306 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53325 ( SUSE ): 6.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53325 ( SUSE ): 4.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53325 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53354 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53354 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53354 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53355 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53355 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53355 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53369 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53369 ( NVD ): 8.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53374 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53374 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53374 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53375 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53375 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53375 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53376 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53376 ( SUSE ): 6.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53376 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53388 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53391 ( SUSE ): 6.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53391 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53392 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:A/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53392 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53392 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53397 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53397 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53397 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53399 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53399 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53399 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63794 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63794 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63794 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63806 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63806 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63806 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63826 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63826 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63829 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63829 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63829 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63893 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63893 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63899 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63899 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63901 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63901 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63915 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63915 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63915 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63922 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63922 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63924 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63924 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63927 ( SUSE ): 5.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63927 ( SUSE ): 4.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63927 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63928 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63928 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63958 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63958 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64298 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64298 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64330 ( SUSE ): 2.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64330 ( SUSE ): 3.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-64465 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64465 ( SUSE ): 4.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64564 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64564 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64564 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 12 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 12-SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS Extended Security * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 12 SP5 An update that solves 189 vulnerabilities and has five security fixes can now be installed. ## Description: The SUSE Linux Enterprise 12 SP5 kernel was updated to fix various security issues: The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2026-31450: ext4: publish jinode after initialization (bsc#1262618). * CVE-2026-31510: Bluetooth: L2CAP: Fix null-ptr-deref on l2cap_sock_ready_cb (bsc#1262603). * CVE-2026-31624: HID: core: clamp report_size in s32ton() to avoid undefined shift (bsc#1263657). * CVE-2026-43068: ext4: avoid allocate block from corrupted group in ext4_mb_find_by_goal() (bsc#1264255). * CVE-2026-43069: Bluetooth: hci_ll: Fix firmware leak on error path (bsc#1264190). * CVE-2026-43123: fbcon: check return value of con2fb_acquire_newinfo() (bsc#1264598). * CVE-2026-43124: pstore: ram_core: fix incorrect success return when vmap() fails (bsc#1264545). * CVE-2026-43156: net: usb: pegasus: enable basic endpoint checking (bsc#1265092). * CVE-2026-43168: ocfs2: fix reflink preserve cleanup issue (bsc#1264537). * CVE-2026-43180: net: usb: kaweth: remove TX queue manipulation in kaweth_set_rx_mode (bsc#1265093). * CVE-2026-43211: PCI: Fix pci_slot_trylock() error handling (bsc#1264387). * CVE-2026-43216: net: Drop the lock in skb_may_tx_timestamp() (bsc#1264319). * CVE-2026-43226: net/rds: No shortcut out of RDS_CONN_ERROR (bsc#1264544). * CVE-2026-43230: net/rds: Clear reconnect pending bit (bsc#1264539). * CVE-2026-43244: kcm: fix zero-frag skb in frag_list on partial sendmsg error (bsc#1264321). * CVE-2026-43253: iommu/amd: move wait_on_sem() out of spinlock (bsc#1264419). * CVE-2026-43266: EFI/CPER: don't go past the ARM processor CPER record buffer (bsc#1264418). * CVE-2026-43268: hfsplus: pretend special inodes as regular files (bsc#1265083). * CVE-2026-43273: ceph: supply snapshot context in ceph_zero_partial_object() (bsc#1264446). * CVE-2026-43281: mailbox: Prevent out-of-bounds access in fw_mbox_index_xlate() (bsc#1264534). * CVE-2026-43287: drm: Account property blob allocations to memcg (bsc#1265037). * CVE-2026-43308: btrfs: don't BUG() on unexpected delayed ref type in run_one_delayed_ref() (bsc#1264712). * CVE-2026-43309: md raid: fix hang when stopping arrays with metadata through dm-raid (bsc#1264827). * CVE-2026-43313: ACPI: processor: Fix NULL-pointer dereference in acpi_processor_errata_piix4() (bsc#1264821). * CVE-2026-43370: drm/amdgpu: Fix use-after-free race in VM acquire (bsc#1264782). * CVE-2026-43373: net: ncsi: fix skb leak in error paths (bsc#1265079). * CVE-2026-43383: net/tcp-md5: Fix MAC comparison to be constant-time (bsc#1264744). * CVE-2026-43425: usb: image: mdc800: kill download URB on timeout (bsc#1265133). * CVE-2026-43427: usb: class: cdc-wdm: fix reordering issue in read code path (bsc#1264746). * CVE-2026-43445: e1000/e1000e: Fix leak in DMA error cleanup (bsc#1265041). * CVE-2026-43449: nvme-pci: Fix slab-out-of-bounds in nvme_dbbuf_set (bsc#1265023). * CVE-2026-43450: netfilter: nfnetlink_cthelper: fix OOB read in nfnl_cthelper_dump_table() (bsc#1264794). * CVE-2026-43451: netfilter: nfnetlink_queue: fix entry leak in bridge verdict error path (bsc#1265009). * CVE-2026-43452: netfilter: x_tables: guard option walkers against 1-byte tail reads (bsc#1265142). * CVE-2026-43466: net/mlx5e: Fix DMA FIFO desync on error CQE SQ recovery (bsc#1264790). * CVE-2026-43493: crypto: pcrypt - Fix handling of MAY_BACKLOG requests (bsc#1265627). * CVE-2026-43496: net/sched: sch_red: Replace direct dequeue call with peek and qdisc_dequeue_peeked (bsc#1266000). * CVE-2026-45857: scsi: csiostor: Fix dereference of null pointer rn (bsc#1266458). * CVE-2026-45858: ext4: subdivide EXT4_EXT_DATA_VALID1 (bsc#1266773). * CVE-2026-45871: tpm: st33zp24: Fix missing cleanup on get_burstcount() error (bsc#1266755). * CVE-2026-45877: HID: intel-ish-hid: fix NULL-ptr-deref in ishtp_bus_remove_all_clients (bsc#1266468). * CVE-2026-45899: ext4: drop extent cache when splitting extent fails (bsc#1266883). * CVE-2026-45905: xfrm: fix ip_rt_bug race in icmp_route_lookup reverse path (bsc#1266685). * CVE-2026-45915: fat: avoid parent link count underflow in rmdir (bsc#1266896). * CVE-2026-45917: ipvs: do not keep dest_dst if dev is going down (bsc#1266900). * CVE-2026-45920: ext4: fix dirtyclusters double decrement on fs shutdown (bsc#1266893). * CVE-2026-45923: net: usb: catc: enable basic endpoint checking (bsc#1266894). * CVE-2026-45981: s390/cio: Fix device lifecycle handling in css_alloc_subchannel() (bsc#1267204). * CVE-2026-45985: ext4: don't set EXT4_GET_BLOCKS_CONVERT when splitting before submitting I/O (bsc#1266700). * CVE-2026-45994: ibmasm: fix OOB reads in command_file_write due to missing size checks (bsc#1267432). * CVE-2026-45997: scsi: sd: fix missing put_disk() when device_add(&disk_dev) fails (bsc#1266740). * CVE-2026-46018: ALSA: usb-audio: stop parsing UAC2 rates at MAX_NR_RATES (bsc#1266751). * CVE-2026-46023: dm mirror: fix integer overflow in create_dirty_log() (bsc#1267449). * CVE-2026-46027: net/smc: avoid early lgr access in smc_clc_wait_msg (bsc#1266744). * CVE-2026-46033: crypto: authencesn - reject short ahash digests during instance creation (bsc#1266692). * CVE-2026-46040: inotify: fix watch count leak when fsnotify_add_inode_mark_locked() fails (bsc#1267472). * CVE-2026-46049: ALSA: ctxfi: Add fallback to default RSR for S/PDIF (bsc#1267448). * CVE-2026-46051: md/raid5: fix soft lockup in retry_aligned_read() (bsc#1267360). * CVE-2026-46056: Bluetooth: hci_event: fix potential UAF in SSP passkey handlers (bsc#1267435). * CVE-2026-46064: ibmasm: fix heap over-read in ibmasm_send_i2o_message() (bsc#1267497). * CVE-2026-46068: crypto: nx - fix bounce buffer leaks in nx842_crypto_{alloc,free}_ctx (bsc#1267592). * CVE-2026-46086: net: bridge: use a stable FDB dst snapshot in RCU readers (bsc#1267524). * CVE-2026-46088: ALSA: control: Validate buf_len before strnlen() in snd_ctl_elem_init_enum_names() (bsc#1267226). * CVE-2026-46102: net: strparser: fix skb_head leak in strp_abort_strp() (bsc#1267502). * CVE-2026-46146: ALSA: usb-audio: Avoid potential endless loop in convert_chmap_v3() (bsc#1267571). * CVE-2026-46149: scsi: target: configfs: Bound snprintf() return in tg_pt_gp_members_show() (bsc#1267648). * CVE-2026-46161: md/raid10: fix divide-by-zero in setup_geo() with zero far_copies (bsc#1266838). * CVE-2026-46167: usb: usblp: fix uninitialized heap leak via LPGETSTATUS ioctl (bsc#1266832). * CVE-2026-46177: ipmi: Add limits to event and receive message requests (bsc#1267725). * CVE-2026-46178: RDMA/mlx4: Fix resource leak on error in mlx4_ib_create_srq() (bsc#1267493). * CVE-2026-46180: wifi: brcmfmac: Fix potential use-after-free issue when stopping watchdog task (bsc#1266813). * CVE-2026-46184: sound: ua101: fix division by zero at probe (bsc#1266864). * CVE-2026-46189: RDMA/vmw_pvrdma: Fix double free on pvrdma_alloc_ucontext() error path (bsc#1266918). * CVE-2026-46191: fbcon: Avoid OOB font access if console rotation fails (bsc#1267690). * CVE-2026-46193: xfrm: ah: account for ESN high bits in async callbacks (bsc#1267656). * CVE-2026-46220: drm/amdgpu/sdma4: replace BUG_ON with WARN_ON in fence emission (bsc#1267704). * CVE-2026-46245: drm/amd/display: Fix dc_link NULL handling in HPD init (bsc#1267678). * CVE-2026-46252: regulator: core: fix locking in regulator_resolve_supply() error path (bsc#1267676). * CVE-2026-46294: dm: fix a buffer overflow in ioctl processing (bsc#1267939). * CVE-2026-46307: wifi: ath5k: do not access array OOB (bsc#1267987). * CVE-2026-46321: tun: free page on short-frame rejection in tun_xdp_one() (bsc#1268024). * CVE-2026-46322: tun: free page on build_skb failure in tun_xdp_one() (bsc#1267994). * CVE-2026-52910: bpf: Free reuseport cBPF prog after RCU grace period (bsc#1268659). * CVE-2026-52915: netfilter: ip6t_hbh: reject oversized option lists (bsc#1269001). * CVE-2026-52927: netfilter: ebtables: fix OOB read in compat_mtw_from_user (bsc#1269027). * CVE-2026-52930: ipc/shm: serialize orphan cleanup with shm_nattch updates (bsc#1269003). * CVE-2026-52942: netfilter: nf_log: validate MAC header was set before dumping it (bsc#1268967). * CVE-2026-52948: i2c: dev: prevent integer overflow in I2C_TIMEOUT ioctl (bsc#1269116). * CVE-2026-52956: libceph: Fix potential out-of-bounds access in __ceph_x_decrypt() (bsc#1269172). * CVE-2026-52958: libceph: Fix potential out-of-bounds access in osdmap_decode() (bsc#1269174). * CVE-2026-52981: neigh: let neigh_xmit take skb ownership (bsc#1269254). * CVE-2026-52982: net: usb: rtl8150: fix use-after-free in rtl8150_start_xmit() (bsc#1269258). * CVE-2026-52984: net/sched: netem: fix queue limit check to include reordered packets (bsc#1269272). * CVE-2026-52986: netfilter: nf_conntrack_sip: don't use simple_strtoul (bsc#1269289). * CVE-2026-52995: net/rds: zero per-item info buffer before handing it to visitors (bsc#1269124). * CVE-2026-52998: netfilter: nfnetlink_osf: fix potential NULL dereference in ttl check (bsc#1269118). * CVE-2026-53002: netfilter: conntrack: remove sprintf usage (bsc#1269112). * CVE-2026-53004: sctp: fix OOB write to userspace in sctp_getsockopt_peer_auth_chunks (bsc#1269106). * CVE-2026-53006: ipv6: fix possible UAF in icmpv6_rcv() (bsc#1269104). * CVE-2026-53016: crypto: ccp - copy IV using skcipher ivsize (bsc#1269090). * CVE-2026-53021: scsi: target: core: Fix integer overflow in UNMAP bounds check (bsc#1269151). * CVE-2026-53036: bpf, arm64: Reject out-of-range B.cond targets (bsc#1269389). * CVE-2026-53039: ocfs2: validate group add input before caching (bsc#1269392). * CVE-2026-53060: dm cache metadata: fix memory leak on metadata abort retry (bsc#1269164). * CVE-2026-53062: dm cache policy smq: fix missing locks in invalidating cache blocks (bsc#1269658). * CVE-2026-53063: dm cache: fix write hang in passthrough mode (bsc#1269659). * CVE-2026-53064: dm cache: fix null-deref with concurrent writes in passthrough mode (bsc#1269132). * CVE-2026-53093: wifi: brcmfmac: Fix error pointer dereference (bsc#1269414). * CVE-2026-53129: fs/mbcache: cancel shrink work before destroying the cache (bsc#1269633). * CVE-2026-53131: netfilter: require Ethernet MAC header before using eth_hdr() (bsc#1269773). * CVE-2026-53134: netfilter: nft_fib: fix stale stack leak via the OIFNAME register (bsc#1269819). * CVE-2026-53146: thunderbolt: Limit XDomain response copy to actual frame size (bsc#1269826). * CVE-2026-53147: thunderbolt: Validate XDomain request packet size before type cast (bsc#1269709). * CVE-2026-53149: thunderbolt: Bound root directory content to block size (bsc#1269733). * CVE-2026-53167: fuse: limit FUSE_NOTIFY_RETRIEVE to uptodate folios (bsc#1269768). * CVE-2026-53176: IB/isert: Reject login PDUs shorter than ISER_HEADERS_LEN (bsc#1269710). * CVE-2026-53181: vsock/vmci: fix sk_ack_backlog leak on failed handshake (bsc#1269886). * CVE-2026-53186: RDMA/srp: bound SRP_RSP sense copy by the received length (bsc#1269663). * CVE-2026-53196: USB: serial: io_ti: fix heap overflow in get_manuf_info() (bsc#1269986). * CVE-2026-53208: Bluetooth: L2CAP: reject BR/EDR signaling packets over MTUsig (bsc#1269899). * CVE-2026-53213: drm/vc4: fix krealloc() memory leak (bsc#1269283). * CVE-2026-53218: netfilter: nft_exthdr: fix register tracking for F_PRESENT flag (bsc#1269273). * CVE-2026-53224: sctp: validate embedded INIT chunk and address list lengths in cookie (bsc#1269997). * CVE-2026-53225: sctp: fix uninit-value in __sctp_rcv_asconf_lookup() (bsc#1269711). * CVE-2026-53227: net: openvswitch: fix possible kfree_skb of ERR_PTR (bsc#1269877). * CVE-2026-53236: tcp: restrict SO_ATTACH_FILTER to priv users (bsc#1269994). * CVE-2026-53242: ALSA: PCM: Fix wait queue list corruption in snd_pcm_drain() on linked streams (bsc#1269236). * CVE-2026-53245: net/802/mrp: fix vector attribute parsing in mrp_pdu_parse_vecattr (bsc#1269675). * CVE-2026-53246: sctp: validate cached peer INIT chunk length in COOKIE_ECHO processing (bsc#1269988). * CVE-2026-53249: ipv4: restrict IPOPT_SSRR and IPOPT_LSRR options (bsc#1269992). * CVE-2026-53252: adaption to srcu change of hci_dev in hci_sysfs (bsc#1269307). * CVE-2026-53254: Bluetooth: RFCOMM: validate skb length in MCC handlers (bsc#1269996). * CVE-2026-53255: Bluetooth: MGMT: validate advertising TLV before type checks (bsc#1269378). * CVE-2026-53256: Bluetooth: RFCOMM: hold listener socket in rfcomm_connect_ind() (bsc#1269993). * CVE-2026-53262: l2tp: remove pppol2tp_session_close() (bsc#1270000). * CVE-2026-53267: netfilter: nft_ct: bail out on template ct in get eval (bsc#1269577). * CVE-2026-53268: netfilter: conntrack_irc: fix possible out-of-bounds read (bsc#1269257). * CVE-2026-53270: ipvs: clear the svc scheduler ptr early on edit (bsc#1269240). * CVE-2026-53273: tee: optee: prevent use-after-free when the client exits before the supplicant (bsc#1269713). * CVE-2026-53275: ipv6: mcast: Fix use-after-free when processing MLD queries (bsc#1269810). * CVE-2026-53306: tty: hvc_iucv: fix off-by-one in number of supported devices (bsc#1269814). * CVE-2026-53325: agp/amd64: Fix broken error propagation in agp_amd64_probe() (bsc#1269726). * CVE-2026-53354: arm64: errata: Mitigate TLBI errata on various Arm CPUs (bsc#1270230). * CVE-2026-53355: net: rds: clear i_sends on setup unwind (bsc#1270249). * CVE-2026-53369: udf: reject descriptors with oversized CRC length (bsc#1271818). * CVE-2026-53374: drm/amdgpu: zero-initialize GART table on allocation (bsc#1271827). * CVE-2026-53375: drm/amdgpu/vce: Prevent partial address patches (bsc#1271899). * CVE-2026-53376: drm/amdkfd: Add upper bound check for num_of_nodes (bsc#1271831). * CVE-2026-53388: fuse: re-lock request before replacing page cache folio (bsc#1271825). * CVE-2026-53391: NFSv4/pNFS: reject zero-length r_addr in nfs4_decode_mp_ds_addr (bsc#1271904). * CVE-2026-53392: NFSv4/flexfiles: reject zero filehandle version count (bsc#1271826). * CVE-2026-53397: nfsd: fix posix_acl leak on SETACL decode failure (bsc#1271869). * CVE-2026-53399: nfsd: release layout stid on setlease failure (bsc#1271832). * CVE-2026-63794: KVM: SVM: Fix page overflow in sev_dbg_crypt() for ENCRYPT path (bsc#1271964). * CVE-2026-63806: KVM: Replace guest-triggerable BUG_ON() in ioeventfd datamatch with get_unaligned() (bsc#1272268). * CVE-2026-63826: fbdev: fix use-after-free in store_modes() (bsc#1272183). * CVE-2026-63829: net: ip_gre: require CAP_NET_ADMIN in the device netns for changelink (bsc#1272176). * CVE-2026-63893: thunderbolt: property: Reject u32 wrap in tb_property_entry_valid() (bsc#1272607). * CVE-2026-63899: USB: serial: mxuport: fix memory corruption with small endpoint (bsc#1272494). * CVE-2026-63901: USB: serial: digi_acceleport: fix memory corruption with small endpoints (bsc#1272501). * CVE-2026-63915: nfc: hci: fix out-of-bounds read in HCP header parsing (bsc#1272897). * CVE-2026-63922,CVE-2026-63924: ipv6: exthdrs: recompute network header pointer once (bsc#1272855). * CVE-2026-63927: usb: dwc2: Fix use after free in debug code (bsc#1272892). * CVE-2026-63928: USB: serial: omninet: fix memory corruption with small endpoint (bsc#1272891). * CVE-2026-63958: usb: typec: ucsi: validate connector number in ucsi_connector_change() (bsc#1272467). * CVE-2026-64298: NFSv4: include MAY_WRITE in open permission mask for O_TRUNC (bsc#1273550). * CVE-2026-64330: usb: typec: tcpm: Validate SVID index in svdm_consume_modes() (bsc#1272681). * CVE-2026-64465: usb: xhci: Fix sleep in atomic context in xhci_free_streams() (bsc#1272843). * CVE-2026-64564: sctp: don't free the ASCONF's own transport in DEL-IP processing (bsc#1274072). * CVE-2026-64600: xfs: resample the data fork mapping after cycling ILOCK (bsc#1271526). The following non security issues were fixed: * ACPI: processor: Fix previous acpi_processor_errata_piix4() fix (bsc#1264821). * dm cache policy smq: check allocation under invalidate lock (git-fixes). * dm cache: fix missing return in invalidate_committed's error path (git- fixes). * HID: Intel-ish-hid: Ishtp: Fix sensor reads after ACPI S3 suspend (bsc#1266468). * KVM: nVMX: use vm_exit_controls_init() to write exit controls for vmcs02 (bsc#1249414). * kvm: vmx: Fix entry number check for add_atomic_switch_msr() (git-fixes). * mkspec-dtb: Skip missing DTBs. * pkspec-dtb: Fix dtb-al rename. * sctp: validate embedded address parameter length (git-fixes). * tee: fix possible error pointer ctx dereferencing (git-fixes). ## Special Instructions and Notes: * Please reboot the system after installing this update. ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 12-SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Live-Patching-12-SP5-2026-3594=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-SERVER-12-SP5-LTSS-2026-3594=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS Extended Security zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-SERVER-12-SP5-LTSS-EXTENDED-SECURITY-2026-3594=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS (aarch64 nosrc ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kernel-default-4.12.14-122.323.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kernel-syms-4.12.14-122.323.1 * kernel-default-devel-4.12.14-122.323.1 * kernel-default-base-4.12.14-122.323.1 * gfs2-kmp-default-debuginfo-4.12.14-122.323.1 * ocfs2-kmp-default-debuginfo-4.12.14-122.323.1 * kernel-default-debugsource-4.12.14-122.323.1 * dlm-kmp-default-4.12.14-122.323.1 * ocfs2-kmp-default-4.12.14-122.323.1 * kernel-default-base-debuginfo-4.12.14-122.323.1 * dlm-kmp-default-debuginfo-4.12.14-122.323.1 * cluster-md-kmp-default-4.12.14-122.323.1 * kernel-default-debuginfo-4.12.14-122.323.1 * cluster-md-kmp-default-debuginfo-4.12.14-122.323.1 * gfs2-kmp-default-4.12.14-122.323.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS (noarch) * kernel-macros-4.12.14-122.323.1 * kernel-source-4.12.14-122.323.1 * kernel-devel-4.12.14-122.323.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS (s390x) * kernel-default-man-4.12.14-122.323.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS (x86_64) * kernel-default-devel-debuginfo-4.12.14-122.323.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 12-SP5 (nosrc) * kernel-default-4.12.14-122.323.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 12-SP5 (ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kernel-default-kgraft-4.12.14-122.323.1 * kernel-default-kgraft-devel-4.12.14-122.323.1 * kernel-default-debugsource-4.12.14-122.323.1 * kgraft-patch-4_12_14-122_323-default-1-8.3.1 * kernel-default-debuginfo-4.12.14-122.323.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS Extended Security (x86_64) * kernel-syms-4.12.14-122.323.1 * kernel-default-devel-debuginfo-4.12.14-122.323.1 * kernel-default-devel-4.12.14-122.323.1 * kernel-default-base-4.12.14-122.323.1 * gfs2-kmp-default-debuginfo-4.12.14-122.323.1 * ocfs2-kmp-default-debuginfo-4.12.14-122.323.1 * kernel-default-debugsource-4.12.14-122.323.1 * ocfs2-kmp-default-4.12.14-122.323.1 * dlm-kmp-default-4.12.14-122.323.1 * kernel-default-base-debuginfo-4.12.14-122.323.1 * dlm-kmp-default-debuginfo-4.12.14-122.323.1 * cluster-md-kmp-default-4.12.14-122.323.1 * kernel-default-debuginfo-4.12.14-122.323.1 * cluster-md-kmp-default-debuginfo-4.12.14-122.323.1 * gfs2-kmp-default-4.12.14-122.323.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS Extended Security (noarch) * kernel-macros-4.12.14-122.323.1 * kernel-source-4.12.14-122.323.1 * kernel-devel-4.12.14-122.323.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS Extended Security (nosrc x86_64) * kernel-default-4.12.14-122.323.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2023-2058.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-38250.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-54518.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31431.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31450.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31510.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31598.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31624.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31628.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31678.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31759.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43033.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43068.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43069.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43123.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43124.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43156.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43168.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43180.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43211.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43216.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43226.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43230.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43244.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43253.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43255.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43266.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43268.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43273.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43281.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43287.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43308.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43309.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43313.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43370.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43373.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43383.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43425.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43427.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43445.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43449.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43450.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43451.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43452.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43466.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43493.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43496.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45857.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45858.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45871.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45877.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45899.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45905.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45915.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45917.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45920.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45923.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45981.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45985.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45994.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45997.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46018.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46023.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46027.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46033.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46040.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46049.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46051.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46056.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46064.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46068.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46080.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46086.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46088.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46102.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46109.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46146.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46149.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46161.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46165.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46167.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46174.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46177.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46178.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46180.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46184.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46189.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46191.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46193.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46220.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46243.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46245.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46252.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46294.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46307.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46321.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46322.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52910.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52915.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52927.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52930.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52942.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52948.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52956.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52958.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52981.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52982.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52984.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52986.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52995.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52998.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53002.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53004.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53006.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53016.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53021.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53036.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53039.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53060.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53062.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53063.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53064.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53080.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53093.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53107.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53129.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53131.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53134.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53146.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53147.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53149.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53167.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53176.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53181.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53186.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53196.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53208.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53213.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53218.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53224.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53225.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53227.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53236.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53242.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53245.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53246.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53249.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53252.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53254.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53255.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53256.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53262.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53267.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53268.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53270.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53273.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53275.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53306.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53325.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53354.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53355.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53359.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53369.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53374.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53375.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53376.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53388.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53391.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53392.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53397.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53399.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63794.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63806.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63826.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63829.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63893.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63899.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63901.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63915.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63922.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63924.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63927.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63928.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63958.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64298.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64330.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64465.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64564.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64600.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1185845 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1240183 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1243603 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1246182 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1249414 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1258718 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1260593 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262573 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262603 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262618 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263562 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263657 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263718 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263788 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264013 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264076 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264089 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264190 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264255 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264319 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264321 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264387 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264418 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264419 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264446 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264473 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264534 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264537 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264539 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264544 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264545 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264598 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264712 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264744 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264746 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264782 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264790 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264794 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264821 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264827 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265009 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265023 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265037 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265041 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265079 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265083 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265092 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265093 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265133 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265142 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265627 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266000 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266238 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266458 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266468 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266685 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266692 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266700 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266740 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266744 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266751 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266755 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266773 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266813 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266832 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266836 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266838 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266850 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266864 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266883 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266893 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266894 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266896 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266900 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266918 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267204 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267226 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267360 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267384 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267432 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267435 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267448 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267449 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267472 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267493 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267497 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267502 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267524 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267571 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267592 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267596 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267648 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267656 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267676 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267678 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267690 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267704 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267725 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267939 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267987 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267994 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268024 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268659 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268967 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269001 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269003 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269027 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269090 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269104 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269106 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269112 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269116 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269118 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269124 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269132 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269141 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269151 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269164 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269172 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269174 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269236 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269240 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269254 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269257 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269258 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269272 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269273 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269283 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269289 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269307 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269378 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269389 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269392 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269414 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269577 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269633 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269658 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269659 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269663 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269675 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269709 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269710 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269711 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269713 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269726 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269733 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269768 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269773 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269810 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269814 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269819 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269826 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269877 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269886 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269899 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269986 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269988 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269991 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269992 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269993 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269994 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269996 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269997 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270000 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270059 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270230 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270249 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271526 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271546 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271818 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271825 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271826 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271827 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271831 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271832 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271869 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271899 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271904 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271964 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272176 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272183 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272268 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272467 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272494 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272501 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272607 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272681 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272843 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272855 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272891 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272892 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272897 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273550 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274072 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Wed Aug 12 16:35:39 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2026 16:35:39 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3601-1: important: Security update for python3 Message-ID: <178655253964.1240.7725877013782434723@430413e854a7> # Security update for python3 Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3601-1 Release Date: 2026-08-12T12:05:32Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1257599 * bsc#1262467 * bsc#1263083 * bsc#1263442 * bsc#1263443 * bsc#1266669 * bsc#1267581 * bsc#1267821 * bsc#1269066 * bsc#1269788 * bsc#1269959 * bsc#1271192 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-0864 * CVE-2026-11972 * CVE-2026-15308 * CVE-2026-1703 * CVE-2026-3219 * CVE-2026-3276 * CVE-2026-4360 * CVE-2026-6019 * CVE-2026-6357 * CVE-2026-7774 * CVE-2026-8643 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-0864 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-0864 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-0864 ( NVD ): 4.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:P/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-11972 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-11972 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-11972 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-15308 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-15308 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-15308 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-15308 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-1703 ( SUSE ): 2.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:A/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-1703 ( SUSE ): 3.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-1703 ( NVD ): 2.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:A/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-3219 ( SUSE ): 4.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:A/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-3219 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-3219 ( NVD ): 4.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:A/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-3276 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-3276 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-3276 ( NVD ): 6.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-4360 ( SUSE ): 2.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:P/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-4360 ( SUSE ): 2.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-4360 ( NVD ): 2.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:P/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-4360 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-6019 ( SUSE ): 2.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-6019 ( SUSE ): 3.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-6019 ( NVD ): 2.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-6019 ( NVD ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:C/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-6357 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:A/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-6357 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-6357 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:A/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-7774 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-7774 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-7774 ( NVD ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:A/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-8643 ( SUSE ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-8643 ( NVD ): 4.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:A/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-8643 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-8643 ( NVD ): 8.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 12 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS Extended Security * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 12 SP5 An update that solves 11 vulnerabilities and has one security fix can now be installed. ## Description: This update for python3 fixes the following issues: * CVE-2026-0864: improper handling of line-ending characters can lead to configuration file injection when the `configparser` module is used (bsc#1269066). * CVE-2026-1703: files may be extracted outside the installation directory when installing and extracting maliciously crafted `wheel` archives (bsc#1257599). * CVE-2026-3219: python-pip: `pip` doesn't reject concatenated ZIP (bsc#1262467). * CVE-2026-3276: quadratic complexity in `unicodedata.normalize()` can lead to DoS when processing specially crafted Unicode input (bsc#1267581). * CVE-2026-4360: in the `Tarfile.extract()` function, the filter parameter is not passed properly when extracting hardlinks (bsc#1269959). * CVE-2026-6357: `pip` `self-update` functionality can import newly installed modules after `wheel` installation (bsc#1263442, bsc#1263443). * CVE-2026-7774: `tarfile.data_filter` path traversal bypass allows writing outside the extraction directory (bsc#1267821). * CVE-2026-8643: path traversal via malicious entry point name in `pip` `wheel` installation allows arbitrary file overwrite (bsc#1266669). * CVE-2026-11972: infinite loop due to improper EOF handling in the `tarfile` module streaming mode can lead to DoS (bsc#1269788). * CVE-2026-15308: incremental `HTMLParser` allows CPU-exhaustion DoS via repeated unterminated markup declarations (bsc#1271192). * Fix for CVE-2026-6019 does not handle non-ASCII characters correctly. Regression in `http.cookies` (bsc#1263083). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS Extended Security zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-SERVER-12-SP5-LTSS-EXTENDED-SECURITY-2026-3601=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-SERVER-12-SP5-LTSS-2026-3601=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * libpython3_4m1_0-3.4.10-25.191.2 * python3-debugsource-3.4.10-25.191.2 * python3-debuginfo-3.4.10-25.191.2 * python3-base-debugsource-3.4.10-25.191.2 * python3-base-3.4.10-25.191.2 * python3-curses-3.4.10-25.191.2 * python3-tk-debuginfo-3.4.10-25.191.2 * python3-curses-debuginfo-3.4.10-25.191.2 * python3-3.4.10-25.191.2 * python3-devel-3.4.10-25.191.2 * python3-base-debuginfo-3.4.10-25.191.2 * python3-tk-3.4.10-25.191.2 * libpython3_4m1_0-debuginfo-3.4.10-25.191.2 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS (s390x x86_64) * libpython3_4m1_0-32bit-3.4.10-25.191.2 * libpython3_4m1_0-debuginfo-32bit-3.4.10-25.191.2 * python3-base-debuginfo-32bit-3.4.10-25.191.2 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS (ppc64le s390x x86_64) * python3-devel-debuginfo-3.4.10-25.191.2 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS Extended Security (x86_64) * python3-tk-3.4.10-25.191.2 * libpython3_4m1_0-3.4.10-25.191.2 * python3-debugsource-3.4.10-25.191.2 * python3-debuginfo-3.4.10-25.191.2 * python3-base-debugsource-3.4.10-25.191.2 * libpython3_4m1_0-32bit-3.4.10-25.191.2 * python3-base-3.4.10-25.191.2 * libpython3_4m1_0-debuginfo-32bit-3.4.10-25.191.2 * python3-tk-debuginfo-3.4.10-25.191.2 * python3-curses-3.4.10-25.191.2 * libpython3_4m1_0-debuginfo-3.4.10-25.191.2 * python3-devel-debuginfo-3.4.10-25.191.2 * python3-devel-3.4.10-25.191.2 * python3-base-debuginfo-3.4.10-25.191.2 * python3-3.4.10-25.191.2 * python3-curses-debuginfo-3.4.10-25.191.2 * python3-base-debuginfo-32bit-3.4.10-25.191.2 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-0864.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-11972.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-15308.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-1703.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-3219.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-3276.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-4360.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-6019.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-6357.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-7774.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-8643.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1257599 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262467 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263083 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263442 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263443 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266669 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267581 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267821 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269066 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269788 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269959 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271192 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Wed Aug 12 16:36:21 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2026 16:36:21 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3600-1: important: Security update for rpm Message-ID: <178655258155.1240.5847740273450225187@430413e854a7> # Security update for rpm Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3600-1 Release Date: 2026-08-12T12:00:44Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1240054 * bsc#1269584 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-44605 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-44605 ( SUSE ): 8.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:A/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-44605 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-44605 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H Affected Products: * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 * Development Tools Module 15-SP7 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 * Public Cloud Module 15-SP4 * Public Cloud Module 15-SP5 * Public Cloud Module 15-SP6 * Public Cloud Module 15-SP7 * Python 3 Module 15-SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 * SUSE Manager Proxy 4.3 * SUSE Manager Retail Branch Server 4.3 * SUSE Manager Server 4.3 An update that solves one vulnerability and has one security fix can now be installed. ## Description: This update for rpm fixes the following issues: Security issues fixed: * CVE-2026-44605: heap buffer overflow in NDB database backend due to unchecked 32-bit arithmetic when parsing the slot table (bsc#1269584). Other updates and bugfixes: * Fix `libelf` handle not being closed, resulting in build errors when using a NFS buildroot (bsc#1240054). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP4-LTSS-2026-3600=1 * Python 3 Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Python3-15-SP7-2026-3600=1 * Public Cloud Module 15-SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Public-Cloud-15-SP5-2026-3600=1 * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Basesystem-15-SP7-2026-3600=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP4-ESPOS-2026-3600=1 * Public Cloud Module 15-SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Public-Cloud-15-SP4-2026-3600=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP6-LTSS-2026-3600=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP6-2026-3600=1 * Public Cloud Module 15-SP6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Public-Cloud-15-SP6-2026-3600=1 * Public Cloud Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Public-Cloud-15-SP7-2026-3600=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP5-LTSS-2026-3600=1 * Development Tools Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Development-Tools-15-SP7-2026-3600=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-5.5-2026-3600=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP5-LTSS-2026-3600=1 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3600=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP5-ESPOS-2026-3600=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP4-2026-3600=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-5.4-2026-3600=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-5.4-2026-3600=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP4-LTSS-2026-3600=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP5-2026-3600=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * python3-rpm-debuginfo-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * rpm-devel-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * python311-rpm-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * rpm-imaevmsign-debuginfo-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * python-rpm-debugsource-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * rpm-debugsource-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * rpm-build-debuginfo-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * rpm-debuginfo-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * rpm-build-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * python311-rpm-debuginfo-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * rpm-imaevmsign-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * python3-rpm-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * rpm-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS (x86_64) * rpm-32bit-debuginfo-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * rpm-32bit-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * Public Cloud Module 15-SP5 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * rpm-ndb-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * rpm-ndb-debugsource-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * rpm-ndb-debuginfo-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 (aarch64 x86_64) * python3-rpm-debuginfo-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * rpm-devel-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * python311-rpm-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * python-rpm-debugsource-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * rpm-debugsource-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * rpm-build-debuginfo-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * rpm-debuginfo-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * python311-rpm-debuginfo-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * rpm-build-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * python3-rpm-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * rpm-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 (x86_64) * rpm-32bit-debuginfo-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * rpm-32bit-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 (ppc64le x86_64) * python3-rpm-debuginfo-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * rpm-devel-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * python311-rpm-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * rpm-imaevmsign-debuginfo-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * python-rpm-debugsource-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * rpm-debugsource-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * rpm-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * rpm-build-debuginfo-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * rpm-debuginfo-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * rpm-build-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * rpm-imaevmsign-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * python3-rpm-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * python311-rpm-debuginfo-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 (x86_64) * rpm-32bit-debuginfo-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * rpm-32bit-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.4 (aarch64 s390x x86_64) * python3-rpm-debuginfo-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * rpm-ndb-debugsource-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * python-rpm-debugsource-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * rpm-ndb-debuginfo-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * rpm-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * rpm-debuginfo-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * rpm-debugsource-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * rpm-ndb-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * python3-rpm-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.4 (aarch64 s390x x86_64) * python3-rpm-debuginfo-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * rpm-ndb-debugsource-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * python-rpm-debugsource-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * rpm-ndb-debuginfo-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * rpm-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * rpm-debuginfo-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * rpm-debugsource-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * rpm-ndb-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * python3-rpm-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 (aarch64 x86_64) * python3-rpm-debuginfo-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * rpm-devel-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * python311-rpm-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * python-rpm-debugsource-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * rpm-debugsource-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * rpm-build-debuginfo-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * rpm-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * rpm-debuginfo-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * python311-rpm-debuginfo-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * rpm-build-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * python3-rpm-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 (x86_64) * rpm-32bit-debuginfo-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * rpm-32bit-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 (aarch64 i586 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * python3-rpm-debuginfo-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * rpm-devel-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * rpm-ndb-debugsource-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * rpm-imaevmsign-debuginfo-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * python311-rpm-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * python-rpm-debugsource-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * rpm-debugsource-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * rpm-ndb-debuginfo-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * rpm-build-debuginfo-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * rpm-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * rpm-debuginfo-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * rpm-build-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * python311-rpm-debuginfo-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * rpm-imaevmsign-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * rpm-ndb-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * python3-rpm-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 (x86_64) * rpm-ndb-32bit-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * rpm-ndb-32bit-debuginfo-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * rpm-32bit-debuginfo-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * rpm-32bit-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 (aarch64_ilp32) * rpm-64bit-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * rpm-ndb-64bit-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * rpm-64bit-debuginfo-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * rpm-ndb-64bit-debuginfo-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.5 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * python3-rpm-debuginfo-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * rpm-ndb-debugsource-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * python-rpm-debugsource-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * rpm-ndb-debuginfo-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * rpm-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * rpm-debuginfo-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * rpm-debugsource-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * rpm-ndb-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * python3-rpm-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 (ppc64le x86_64) * python3-rpm-debuginfo-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * rpm-devel-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * python311-rpm-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * python-rpm-debugsource-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * rpm-debugsource-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * rpm-build-debuginfo-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * rpm-debuginfo-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * python311-rpm-debuginfo-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * rpm-build-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * python3-rpm-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * rpm-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 (x86_64) * rpm-32bit-debuginfo-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * rpm-32bit-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 (ppc64le x86_64) * python3-rpm-debuginfo-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * rpm-devel-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * python311-rpm-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * python-rpm-debugsource-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * rpm-build-debuginfo-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * rpm-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * rpm-debuginfo-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * rpm-build-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * rpm-debugsource-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * python3-rpm-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * python311-rpm-debuginfo-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 (x86_64) * rpm-32bit-debuginfo-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * rpm-32bit-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * Development Tools Module 15-SP7 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * rpm-debuginfo-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * rpm-build-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * rpm-build-debuginfo-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * rpm-debugsource-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 (aarch64 x86_64) * python3-rpm-debuginfo-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * rpm-devel-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * python311-rpm-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * python-rpm-debugsource-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * rpm-build-debuginfo-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * rpm-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * rpm-debuginfo-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * rpm-build-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * rpm-debugsource-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * python3-rpm-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * python311-rpm-debuginfo-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 (x86_64) * rpm-32bit-debuginfo-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * rpm-32bit-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * python3-rpm-debuginfo-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * rpm-devel-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * rpm-imaevmsign-debuginfo-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * python-rpm-debugsource-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * rpm-debuginfo-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * rpm-imaevmsign-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * rpm-debugsource-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * python3-rpm-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * rpm-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 (x86_64) * rpm-32bit-debuginfo-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * rpm-32bit-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * Public Cloud Module 15-SP7 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * rpm-ndb-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * rpm-ndb-debugsource-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * rpm-ndb-debuginfo-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * python3-rpm-debuginfo-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * rpm-devel-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * python311-rpm-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * python-rpm-debugsource-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * rpm-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * rpm-build-debuginfo-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * rpm-debuginfo-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * rpm-build-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * python311-rpm-debuginfo-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * rpm-debugsource-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * python3-rpm-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS (x86_64) * rpm-32bit-debuginfo-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * rpm-32bit-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 (aarch64 x86_64) * python3-rpm-debuginfo-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * rpm-devel-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * python311-rpm-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * python-rpm-debugsource-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * rpm-debugsource-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * rpm-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * rpm-build-debuginfo-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * rpm-debuginfo-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * python311-rpm-debuginfo-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * rpm-build-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * python3-rpm-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 (x86_64) * rpm-32bit-debuginfo-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * rpm-32bit-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * python3-rpm-debuginfo-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * rpm-devel-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * python311-rpm-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * python-rpm-debugsource-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * rpm-debugsource-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * rpm-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * rpm-build-debuginfo-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * rpm-debuginfo-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * rpm-build-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * python3-rpm-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * python311-rpm-debuginfo-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS (x86_64) * rpm-32bit-debuginfo-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * rpm-32bit-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * Public Cloud Module 15-SP4 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * rpm-ndb-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * rpm-ndb-debugsource-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * rpm-ndb-debuginfo-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * Public Cloud Module 15-SP6 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * rpm-ndb-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * rpm-ndb-debugsource-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * rpm-ndb-debuginfo-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * Python 3 Module 15-SP7 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * python311-rpm-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * python311-rpm-debuginfo-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 * python-rpm-debugsource-4.14.3-150400.59.19.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-44605.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1240054 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269584 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Wed Aug 12 16:37:18 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2026 16:37:18 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3599-1: important: Security update for dracut Message-ID: <178655263831.1240.16354341436539107689@430413e854a7> # Security update for dracut Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3599-1 Release Date: 2026-08-12T11:53:40Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1274432 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-15816 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-15816 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-15816 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * openSUSE Leap 15.4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.3 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.3 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 An update that solves one vulnerability can now be installed. ## Description: This update for dracut fixes the following issue: Update to version 055+suse.367.g85633e8. Securitys issue fixed: * CVE-2026-15816: root code execution via unescaped error message written to sourced emergency-hook script in `die()` (bsc#1274432). Other updates and bugfixes: * Fix(base): sanitize message written by `die()` to the emergency hook. * Feat(base): add escape function implementing `printf %q`. ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP4-LTSS-2026-3599=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP4-ESPOS-2026-3599=1 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3599=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP4-LTSS-2026-3599=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-5.4-2026-3599=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-5.4-2026-3599=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.3 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-5.3-2026-3599=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.3 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-5.3-2026-3599=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP4-2026-3599=1 ## Package List: * openSUSE Leap 15.4 (aarch64 i586 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * dracut-ima-055+suse.367.g85633e8-150400.3.52.1 * dracut-debugsource-055+suse.367.g85633e8-150400.3.52.1 * dracut-fips-055+suse.367.g85633e8-150400.3.52.1 * dracut-extra-055+suse.367.g85633e8-150400.3.52.1 * dracut-debuginfo-055+suse.367.g85633e8-150400.3.52.1 * dracut-mkinitrd-deprecated-055+suse.367.g85633e8-150400.3.52.1 * dracut-tools-055+suse.367.g85633e8-150400.3.52.1 * dracut-055+suse.367.g85633e8-150400.3.52.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * dracut-ima-055+suse.367.g85633e8-150400.3.52.1 * dracut-debugsource-055+suse.367.g85633e8-150400.3.52.1 * dracut-fips-055+suse.367.g85633e8-150400.3.52.1 * dracut-debuginfo-055+suse.367.g85633e8-150400.3.52.1 * dracut-mkinitrd-deprecated-055+suse.367.g85633e8-150400.3.52.1 * dracut-055+suse.367.g85633e8-150400.3.52.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 (aarch64 x86_64) * dracut-ima-055+suse.367.g85633e8-150400.3.52.1 * dracut-debugsource-055+suse.367.g85633e8-150400.3.52.1 * dracut-fips-055+suse.367.g85633e8-150400.3.52.1 * dracut-debuginfo-055+suse.367.g85633e8-150400.3.52.1 * dracut-mkinitrd-deprecated-055+suse.367.g85633e8-150400.3.52.1 * dracut-055+suse.367.g85633e8-150400.3.52.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.4 (aarch64 s390x x86_64) * dracut-fips-055+suse.367.g85633e8-150400.3.52.1 * dracut-debugsource-055+suse.367.g85633e8-150400.3.52.1 * dracut-debuginfo-055+suse.367.g85633e8-150400.3.52.1 * dracut-mkinitrd-deprecated-055+suse.367.g85633e8-150400.3.52.1 * dracut-055+suse.367.g85633e8-150400.3.52.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.4 (aarch64 s390x x86_64) * dracut-fips-055+suse.367.g85633e8-150400.3.52.1 * dracut-debugsource-055+suse.367.g85633e8-150400.3.52.1 * dracut-debuginfo-055+suse.367.g85633e8-150400.3.52.1 * dracut-mkinitrd-deprecated-055+suse.367.g85633e8-150400.3.52.1 * dracut-055+suse.367.g85633e8-150400.3.52.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 (aarch64 x86_64) * dracut-ima-055+suse.367.g85633e8-150400.3.52.1 * dracut-fips-055+suse.367.g85633e8-150400.3.52.1 * dracut-debugsource-055+suse.367.g85633e8-150400.3.52.1 * dracut-debuginfo-055+suse.367.g85633e8-150400.3.52.1 * dracut-mkinitrd-deprecated-055+suse.367.g85633e8-150400.3.52.1 * dracut-055+suse.367.g85633e8-150400.3.52.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 (ppc64le x86_64) * dracut-ima-055+suse.367.g85633e8-150400.3.52.1 * dracut-debugsource-055+suse.367.g85633e8-150400.3.52.1 * dracut-fips-055+suse.367.g85633e8-150400.3.52.1 * dracut-debuginfo-055+suse.367.g85633e8-150400.3.52.1 * dracut-mkinitrd-deprecated-055+suse.367.g85633e8-150400.3.52.1 * dracut-055+suse.367.g85633e8-150400.3.52.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.3 (aarch64 s390x x86_64) * dracut-debugsource-055+suse.367.g85633e8-150400.3.52.1 * dracut-fips-055+suse.367.g85633e8-150400.3.52.1 * dracut-debuginfo-055+suse.367.g85633e8-150400.3.52.1 * dracut-mkinitrd-deprecated-055+suse.367.g85633e8-150400.3.52.1 * dracut-055+suse.367.g85633e8-150400.3.52.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.3 (aarch64 s390x x86_64) * dracut-debugsource-055+suse.367.g85633e8-150400.3.52.1 * dracut-fips-055+suse.367.g85633e8-150400.3.52.1 * dracut-debuginfo-055+suse.367.g85633e8-150400.3.52.1 * dracut-mkinitrd-deprecated-055+suse.367.g85633e8-150400.3.52.1 * dracut-055+suse.367.g85633e8-150400.3.52.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-15816.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274432 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Wed Aug 12 16:38:15 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2026 16:38:15 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3598-1: important: Security update for dracut Message-ID: <178655269504.1240.13870971469661420753@430413e854a7> # Security update for dracut Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3598-1 Release Date: 2026-08-12T11:52:36Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1274432 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-15816 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-15816 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-15816 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 12 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS Extended Security * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 12 SP5 An update that solves one vulnerability can now be installed. ## Description: This update for dracut fixes the following issue: * CVE-2026-15816: root code execution via unescaped error message written to sourced emergency-hook script in `die()` (bsc#1274432). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS Extended Security zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-SERVER-12-SP5-LTSS-EXTENDED-SECURITY-2026-3598=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-SERVER-12-SP5-LTSS-2026-3598=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS Extended Security (x86_64) * dracut-fips-044.2-130.1 * dracut-debugsource-044.2-130.1 * dracut-debuginfo-044.2-130.1 * dracut-044.2-130.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * dracut-fips-044.2-130.1 * dracut-debugsource-044.2-130.1 * dracut-debuginfo-044.2-130.1 * dracut-044.2-130.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-15816.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274432 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Wed Aug 12 16:38:59 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2026 16:38:59 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3597-1: moderate: Security update for libheif Message-ID: <178655273921.1240.9946392929813589211@430413e854a7> # Security update for libheif Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3597-1 Release Date: 2026-08-12T11:48:47Z Rating: moderate References: * bsc#1273079 * bsc#1273080 * bsc#1273081 * bsc#1273082 * bsc#1273083 * jsc#PED-16355 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-62289 * CVE-2026-62291 * CVE-2026-62292 * CVE-2026-62377 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-62289 ( SUSE ): 4.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:A/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-62289 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-62291 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-62291 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-62292 ( SUSE ): 6.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:A/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-62292 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-62377 ( SUSE ): 4.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:A/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-62377 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L Affected Products: * Desktop Applications Module 15-SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 * SUSE Package Hub 15 15-SP7 An update that solves four vulnerabilities, contains one feature and has one security fix can now be installed. ## Description: This update for libheif fixes the following issues: Update to version 1.23.1 (jsc#PED-16355). Security issues fixed: * CVE-2026-62289: integer underflow in Fraction constructor via double clap transform application (bsc#1273079). * CVE-2026-62291: heap out-of-bounds write in the uncompressed encoder when writing images with mismatched auxiliary alpha dimensions (bsc#1273080). * CVE-2026-62292: out-of-bounds read in uncompressed unci tile range slicing (bsc#1273081). * CVE-2026-62377: reachable assertion in `HeifContext::get_track()` aborts on a valid-but-empty HEIF sequence file (bsc#1273082). * Heap out-of-bounds write in the uncompressed encoder for RRGGBB images with interleaved bit-depth `<= 8` (bsc#1273083). Changes for libheif: * Version 1.23.1 * FFmpeg decoder plugin gains AV1, VVC, JPEG, and JPEG 2000/HTJ2K decoding. * SVT-AV1 encoder: new `tune=iq` and `ms-ssim` tune parameters. * C++ API: added getters/setters for the CLLI and MDCV HDR metadata boxes. * Sequence decoder now scales the alpha auxiliary track to the main image size. * Fixed pixi box writing for multi-channel images. * Corrected the placement of the TAI `clock_type` field into the top 2 bits. * Empty/unset plugin directory is no longer scanned. ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * Desktop Applications Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Desktop-Applications-15-SP7-2026-3597=1 * SUSE Package Hub 15 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Packagehub-Subpackages-15-SP7-2026-3597=1 ## Package List: * Desktop Applications Module 15-SP7 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * libheif-debugsource-1.23.1-150700.3.18.1 * libheif1-debuginfo-1.23.1-150700.3.18.1 * libheif-rav1e-debuginfo-1.23.1-150700.3.18.1 * libheif-dav1d-1.23.1-150700.3.18.1 * libheif-rav1e-1.23.1-150700.3.18.1 * libheif-aom-debuginfo-1.23.1-150700.3.18.1 * libheif-jpeg-debuginfo-1.23.1-150700.3.18.1 * libheif-jpeg-1.23.1-150700.3.18.1 * libheif-aom-1.23.1-150700.3.18.1 * libheif1-1.23.1-150700.3.18.1 * libheif-dav1d-debuginfo-1.23.1-150700.3.18.1 * SUSE Package Hub 15 15-SP7 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * libheif-debugsource-1.23.1-150700.3.18.1 * gdk-pixbuf-loader-libheif-debuginfo-1.23.1-150700.3.18.1 * libheif-ffmpeg-debuginfo-1.23.1-150700.3.18.1 * libheif-devel-1.23.1-150700.3.18.1 * gdk-pixbuf-loader-libheif-1.23.1-150700.3.18.1 * libheif-ffmpeg-1.23.1-150700.3.18.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-62289.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-62291.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-62292.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-62377.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273079 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273080 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273081 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273082 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273083 * https://jira.suse.com/browse/PED-16355 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Wed Aug 12 16:39:47 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2026 16:39:47 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3596-1: important: Security update for openvpn Message-ID: <178655278728.1240.17890223981725635397@430413e854a7> # Security update for openvpn Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3596-1 Release Date: 2026-08-12T11:37:59Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1267944 * bsc#1267945 * bsc#1273126 * bsc#1273127 * bsc#1273128 * bsc#1273129 * bsc#1273130 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-11771 * CVE-2026-12932 * CVE-2026-12996 * CVE-2026-13117 * CVE-2026-13379 * CVE-2026-35058 * CVE-2026-40215 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-11771 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:P/PR:N/UI:P/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:H * CVE-2026-11771 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:C/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-11771 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:P/PR:N/UI:P/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:H/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-11771 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-12932 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-12932 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-12932 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-12932 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-12996 ( SUSE ): 6.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-12996 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-12996 ( NVD ): 6.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-12996 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-13117 ( SUSE ): 6.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-13117 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-13117 ( NVD ): 6.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-13117 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-13379 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:P/VC:L/VI:N/VA:L/SC:H/SI:N/SA:H * CVE-2026-13379 ( SUSE ): 7.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:R/S:C/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-13379 ( NVD ): 5.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:P/VC:L/VI:N/VA:L/SC:H/SI:N/SA:H/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-13379 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-35058 ( SUSE ): 6.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-35058 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-35058 ( NVD ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:P/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:H/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-35058 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-40215 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-40215 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-40215 ( NVD ): 6.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:L/SI:N/SA:L/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-40215 ( NVD ): 7.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H Affected Products: * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 An update that solves seven vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for openvpn fixes the following issues: * CVE-2026-11771: NTLM proxy auth stack off-by-one write (bsc#1273126). * CVE-2026-12932: memory leak using --tls-crypt-v2 (bsc#1273127). * CVE-2026-12996: potential DoS and memory leak via TLS session use-after-free (bsc#1273128). * CVE-2026-13117: heap use-after-free via incomplete guard in check_session_buf_not_used() (bsc#1273129). * CVE-2026-13379: Windows interactive service DNS SearchList state pollution (bsc#1273130). * CVE-2026-35058: improper validation of packet length can lead to a denial of service (bsc#1267945). * CVE-2026-40215: race condition during TLS session promotion can lead to a use-after-free (bsc#1267944). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP6-LTSS-2026-3596=1 * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Basesystem-15-SP7-2026-3596=1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3596=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP6-2026-3596=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * openvpn-debugsource-2.6.10-150600.3.26.1 * openvpn-2.6.10-150600.3.26.1 * openvpn-auth-pam-plugin-2.6.10-150600.3.26.1 * openvpn-debuginfo-2.6.10-150600.3.26.1 * openvpn-dco-devel-2.6.10-150600.3.26.1 * openvpn-auth-pam-plugin-debuginfo-2.6.10-150600.3.26.1 * openvpn-dco-debugsource-2.6.10-150600.3.26.1 * openvpn-dco-debuginfo-2.6.10-150600.3.26.1 * openvpn-devel-2.6.10-150600.3.26.1 * openvpn-dco-2.6.10-150600.3.26.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 (aarch64 i586 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * openvpn-debugsource-2.6.10-150600.3.26.1 * openvpn-down-root-plugin-2.6.10-150600.3.26.1 * openvpn-2.6.10-150600.3.26.1 * openvpn-auth-pam-plugin-2.6.10-150600.3.26.1 * openvpn-debuginfo-2.6.10-150600.3.26.1 * openvpn-dco-devel-2.6.10-150600.3.26.1 * openvpn-auth-pam-plugin-debuginfo-2.6.10-150600.3.26.1 * openvpn-dco-debugsource-2.6.10-150600.3.26.1 * openvpn-dco-debuginfo-2.6.10-150600.3.26.1 * openvpn-devel-2.6.10-150600.3.26.1 * openvpn-dco-2.6.10-150600.3.26.1 * openvpn-down-root-plugin-debuginfo-2.6.10-150600.3.26.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 (ppc64le x86_64) * openvpn-debugsource-2.6.10-150600.3.26.1 * openvpn-2.6.10-150600.3.26.1 * openvpn-auth-pam-plugin-2.6.10-150600.3.26.1 * openvpn-debuginfo-2.6.10-150600.3.26.1 * openvpn-dco-devel-2.6.10-150600.3.26.1 * openvpn-auth-pam-plugin-debuginfo-2.6.10-150600.3.26.1 * openvpn-dco-debugsource-2.6.10-150600.3.26.1 * openvpn-dco-debuginfo-2.6.10-150600.3.26.1 * openvpn-devel-2.6.10-150600.3.26.1 * openvpn-dco-2.6.10-150600.3.26.1 * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * openvpn-debugsource-2.6.10-150600.3.26.1 * openvpn-2.6.10-150600.3.26.1 * openvpn-auth-pam-plugin-2.6.10-150600.3.26.1 * openvpn-debuginfo-2.6.10-150600.3.26.1 * openvpn-dco-devel-2.6.10-150600.3.26.1 * openvpn-auth-pam-plugin-debuginfo-2.6.10-150600.3.26.1 * openvpn-dco-debugsource-2.6.10-150600.3.26.1 * openvpn-dco-debuginfo-2.6.10-150600.3.26.1 * openvpn-devel-2.6.10-150600.3.26.1 * openvpn-dco-2.6.10-150600.3.26.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-11771.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-12932.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-12996.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-13117.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-13379.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-35058.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-40215.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267944 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267945 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273126 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273127 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273128 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273129 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273130 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Wed Aug 12 16:43:08 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2026 16:43:08 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3595-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel Message-ID: <178655298865.1240.5134139035808781589@430413e854a7> # Security update for the Linux Kernel Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3595-1 Release Date: 2026-08-12T11:33:42Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1185845 * bsc#1226591 * bsc#1237888 * bsc#1239015 * bsc#1240552 * bsc#1240727 * bsc#1243603 * bsc#1244229 * bsc#1245457 * bsc#1245728 * bsc#1245729 * bsc#1245730 * bsc#1245731 * bsc#1246203 * bsc#1246212 * bsc#1251135 * bsc#1251971 * bsc#1252266 * bsc#1253049 * bsc#1254767 * bsc#1255616 * bsc#1256690 * bsc#1257466 * bsc#1257472 * bsc#1257541 * bsc#1258718 * bsc#1259580 * bsc#1260347 * bsc#1261648 * bsc#1262573 * bsc#1263010 * bsc#1263718 * bsc#1263788 * bsc#1264013 * bsc#1264053 * bsc#1264076 * bsc#1264089 * bsc#1264387 * bsc#1264558 * bsc#1264779 * bsc#1265308 * bsc#1265928 * bsc#1266238 * bsc#1266402 * bsc#1266414 * bsc#1266758 * bsc#1266765 * bsc#1266850 * bsc#1266913 * bsc#1267375 * bsc#1267384 * bsc#1267435 * bsc#1267494 * bsc#1267584 * bsc#1267596 * bsc#1267656 * bsc#1267715 * bsc#1268029 * bsc#1268237 * bsc#1268750 * bsc#1268989 * bsc#1269172 * bsc#1269174 * bsc#1269181 * bsc#1269188 * bsc#1269289 * bsc#1269512 * bsc#1269513 * bsc#1269577 * bsc#1269731 * bsc#1269773 * bsc#1269798 * bsc#1269986 * bsc#1269988 * bsc#1269993 * bsc#1269997 * bsc#1270257 * bsc#1271011 * bsc#1271526 * bsc#1271825 * bsc#1271866 * bsc#1271899 * bsc#1271904 * bsc#1271908 * bsc#1271912 * bsc#1271964 * bsc#1272176 * bsc#1272180 * bsc#1272207 * bsc#1272242 * bsc#1272263 * bsc#1272268 * bsc#1272573 * bsc#1272607 * bsc#1272665 * bsc#1272678 * bsc#1272693 * bsc#1272694 * bsc#1272855 * bsc#1272865 * bsc#1272904 * bsc#1272907 * bsc#1272918 * bsc#1273004 * bsc#1273035 * bsc#1273097 * bsc#1273231 * bsc#1274072 * jsc#PED-12576 * jsc#PED-16573 Cross-References: * CVE-2022-4994 * CVE-2023-2058 * CVE-2023-53995 * CVE-2024-38542 * CVE-2025-21710 * CVE-2025-21953 * CVE-2025-54518 * CVE-2026-31431 * CVE-2026-31542 * CVE-2026-31598 * CVE-2026-31628 * CVE-2026-31759 * CVE-2026-43033 * CVE-2026-43056 * CVE-2026-43211 * CVE-2026-43276 * CVE-2026-43440 * CVE-2026-46052 * CVE-2026-46056 * CVE-2026-46080 * CVE-2026-46084 * CVE-2026-46109 * CVE-2026-46117 * CVE-2026-46126 * CVE-2026-46144 * CVE-2026-46145 * CVE-2026-46174 * CVE-2026-46193 * CVE-2026-46243 * CVE-2026-46323 * CVE-2026-46333 * CVE-2026-52933 * CVE-2026-52956 * CVE-2026-52958 * CVE-2026-52967 * CVE-2026-52986 * CVE-2026-53050 * CVE-2026-53131 * CVE-2026-53196 * CVE-2026-53224 * CVE-2026-53246 * CVE-2026-53256 * CVE-2026-53260 * CVE-2026-53267 * CVE-2026-53297 * CVE-2026-53324 * CVE-2026-53357 * CVE-2026-53375 * CVE-2026-53388 * CVE-2026-53391 * CVE-2026-53402 * CVE-2026-63794 * CVE-2026-63806 * CVE-2026-63807 * CVE-2026-63824 * CVE-2026-63829 * CVE-2026-63884 * CVE-2026-63893 * CVE-2026-63917 * CVE-2026-63919 * CVE-2026-63921 * CVE-2026-63922 * CVE-2026-63924 * CVE-2026-63946 * CVE-2026-63971 * CVE-2026-63975 * CVE-2026-63984 * CVE-2026-63994 * CVE-2026-64106 * CVE-2026-64189 * CVE-2026-64530 * CVE-2026-64560 * CVE-2026-64561 * CVE-2026-64564 * CVE-2026-64600 CVSS scores: * CVE-2023-2058 ( NVD ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:C/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2023-2058 ( NVD ): 2.4 CVSS:3.0/AV:N/AC:L/PR:H/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2023-53995 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2023-53995 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2024-38542 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2024-38542 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2024-38542 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-21710 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-21710 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-21710 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2025-21953 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-21953 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-21953 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-21953 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-54518 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-54518 ( SUSE ): 7.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-54518 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2025-54518 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31431 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31431 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31431 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31542 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31542 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31542 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31598 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31598 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31598 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31628 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31628 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-31628 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31759 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31759 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31759 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43033 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43033 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43033 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43056 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43056 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43211 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43211 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43276 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43276 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43440 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43440 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46052 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46052 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46056 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46056 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46080 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46080 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46080 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46084 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46084 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46109 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46109 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46117 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46117 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46117 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46117 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46126 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46126 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-46126 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46144 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46144 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46145 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46145 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46145 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46145 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46174 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46174 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-46174 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46193 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46193 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46243 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46243 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46243 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-46243 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46243 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46323 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46323 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46323 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46333 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46333 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46333 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-46333 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-52933 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52933 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52958 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52958 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52967 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52967 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52986 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52986 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53050 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53050 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53050 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53131 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53131 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53131 ( NVD ): 9.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53196 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53196 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53196 ( NVD ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53196 ( NVD ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53256 ( SUSE ): 7.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53256 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53256 ( NVD ): 8.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53260 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53260 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53267 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53267 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53267 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53297 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53297 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53324 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53324 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53357 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53357 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53357 ( NVD ): 8.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53375 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53375 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53375 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53388 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53391 ( SUSE ): 6.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53391 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53402 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53402 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53402 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63794 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63794 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63794 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63806 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63806 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63806 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63807 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63807 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63807 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63824 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63824 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63824 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63829 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63829 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63829 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63884 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63884 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63884 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63893 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63893 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63917 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63917 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63917 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63919 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63919 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63919 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63921 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:L/SC:H/SI:H/SA:L * CVE-2026-63921 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:L * CVE-2026-63921 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63922 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63922 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63924 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63924 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63946 ( SUSE ): 7.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63946 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63946 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63971 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63971 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63971 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63975 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63975 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63975 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63984 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63984 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63994 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63994 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63994 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64106 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64106 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64106 ( NVD ): 9.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64189 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64189 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64189 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64560 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64560 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64560 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64561 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64561 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64561 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64564 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64564 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64564 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * openSUSE Leap 15.5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 An update that solves 75 vulnerabilities, contains two features and has 33 security fixes can now be installed. ## Description: The SUSE Linux Enterprise 15 SP5 kernel was updated to fix various security issues: The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2022-4994: KVM: x86: wean fast IN from emulator_pio_in (bsc#1273097). * CVE-2023-53995: net: ipv4: fix one memleak in __inet_del_ifa() (bsc#1255616). * CVE-2024-38542: RDMA/mana_ib: boundary check before installing cq callbacks (bsc#1226591). * CVE-2025-21953: net: mana: cleanup mana struct after debugfs_remove() (bsc#1240727). * CVE-2026-46052: ceph: only d_add() negative dentries when they are unhashed (bsc#1267494). * CVE-2026-46056: Bluetooth: hci_event: fix potential UAF in SSP passkey handlers (bsc#1267435). * CVE-2026-46145: RDMA/mana: Validate rx_hash_key_len (bsc#1267715). * CVE-2026-46193: xfrm: ah: account for ESN high bits in async callbacks (bsc#1267656). * CVE-2026-52933: io_uring/poll: fix signed comparison in io_poll_get_ownership() (bsc#1268989). * CVE-2026-52956: libceph: Fix potential out-of-bounds access in __ceph_x_decrypt() (bsc#1269172). * CVE-2026-52958: libceph: Fix potential out-of-bounds access in osdmap_decode() (bsc#1269174). * CVE-2026-52967: smb/client: fix possible infinite loop and oob read in symlink_data() (bsc#1269181). * CVE-2026-52986: netfilter: nf_conntrack_sip: don't use simple_strtoul (bsc#1269289). * CVE-2026-53050: quota: Fix race of dquot_scan_active() with quota deactivation (bsc#1269188). * CVE-2026-53131: netfilter: require Ethernet MAC header before using eth_hdr() (bsc#1269773). * CVE-2026-53196: USB: serial: io_ti: fix heap overflow in get_manuf_info() (bsc#1269986). * CVE-2026-53224: sctp: validate embedded INIT chunk and address list lengths in cookie (bsc#1269997). * CVE-2026-53246: sctp: validate cached peer INIT chunk length in COOKIE_ECHO processing (bsc#1269988). * CVE-2026-53256: Bluetooth: RFCOMM: hold listener socket in rfcomm_connect_ind() (bsc#1269993). * CVE-2026-53260: preempt: Provide preempt_[dis|en]able_nested() (bsc#1269731). * CVE-2026-53267: netfilter: nft_ct: bail out on template ct in get eval (bsc#1269577). * CVE-2026-53357: Bluetooth: fix UAF in l2cap_sock_cleanup_listen() vs l2cap_conn_del() (bsc#1270257). * CVE-2026-53375: drm/amdgpu/vce: Prevent partial address patches (bsc#1271899). * CVE-2026-53388: fuse: re-lock request before replacing page cache folio (bsc#1271825). * CVE-2026-53391: NFSv4/pNFS: reject zero-length r_addr in nfs4_decode_mp_ds_addr (bsc#1271904). * CVE-2026-53402: fbdev: fbcon: fix out-of-bounds read in err_out of (bsc#1271908). * CVE-2026-63794: KVM: SVM: Fix page overflow in sev_dbg_crypt() for ENCRYPT path (bsc#1271964). * CVE-2026-63806: KVM: Replace guest-triggerable BUG_ON() in ioeventfd datamatch with get_unaligned() (bsc#1272268). * CVE-2026-63807: KVM: x86/mmu: Ensure hugepage is in by slot before checking max mapping level (bsc#1272263). * CVE-2026-63824: KEYS: fix overflow in keyctl_pkey_params_get_2() (bsc#1272180). * CVE-2026-63829: net: ip_gre: require CAP_NET_ADMIN in the device netns for changelink (bsc#1272176). * CVE-2026-63884: drm/i915: Fix potential UAF in TTM object purge (bsc#1272573). * CVE-2026-63893: thunderbolt: property: Reject u32 wrap in tb_property_entry_valid() (bsc#1272607). * CVE-2026-63917: ip6: vti: Use ip6_tnl.net in vti6_changelink() (bsc#1272904). * CVE-2026-63919: xfrm: input: hold netns during deferred transport reinjection (bsc#1272907). * CVE-2026-63921: ip6: vti: Use ip6_tnl.net in vti6_siocdevprivate() (bsc#1272918). * CVE-2026-63922,CVE-2026-63924: ipv6: exthdrs: recompute network header pointer once (bsc#1272855). * CVE-2026-63946: Bluetooth: ISO: fix UAF in iso_recv_frame (bsc#1272665). * CVE-2026-63971: sctp: fix race between sctp_wait_for_connect and peeloff (bsc#1272678). * CVE-2026-63975: Bluetooth: L2CAP: Fix possible crash on l2cap_ecred_conn_rsp (bsc#1272694). * CVE-2026-63984: ipv6: rpl: fix hdrlen overflow in ipv6_rpl_srh_decompress() (bsc#1272865). * CVE-2026-63994: tunnels: load network headers after skb_cow() in iptunnel_pmtud_build_icmp() (bsc#1273035). * CVE-2026-64106: KVM: arm64: vgic-its: Reject restored DTE with out-of-range num_eventid_bits (bsc#1272242). * CVE-2026-64189: netfilter: ipset: fix race between dump and ip_set_list resize (bsc#1272207). * CVE-2026-64560: posix-cpu-timers: Prevent UAF caused by non-leader exec() race (bsc#1273004). * CVE-2026-64561: KVM: x86: Check for invalid/obsolete root _after_ making MMU pages available (bsc#1273231). * CVE-2026-64564: sctp: don't free the ASCONF's own transport in DEL-IP processing (bsc#1274072). * CVE-2026-64600: xfs: resample the data fork mapping after cycling ILOCK (bsc#1271526). The following non security issues were fixed: * block: fix use-after-free of q->q_usage_counter (bsc#1268750). * cpumask: add cpumask_weight_andnot() (bsc#1239015). * Drivers: hv: fix missing kernel-doc description for 'size' in request_arr_init() (git-fixes). * Drivers: hv: remove stale comment (git-fixes). * Drivers: hv: vmbus: Clean up sscanf format specifier in target_cpu_store() (git-fixes). * Drivers: hv: vmbus: Fix sysfs output format for ring buffer index (git- fixes). * Drivers: hv: vmbus: Fix typos in vmbus_drv.c (git-fixes). * Drivers: hv: vmbus: Improve the logic of reserving fb_mmio on Gen2 VMs (git- fixes). * Drivers: hv: vmbus: Remove duplication and cleanup code in create_gpadl_header() (git-fixes). * Drivers: hv: vmbus: Update indentation in create_gpadl_header() (git-fixes). * drm/hyperv: validate resolution_count and fix WIN8 fallback (git-fixes). * drm/hyperv: validate VMBus packet size in receive callback (git-fixes). * ethtool: Implement ethtool_puts() (git-fixes). * hrtimers: Introduce hrtimer_setup() to replace hrtimer_init() (bsc#1271912). * hv: utils: handle and propagate errors in kvp_register (git-fixes). * hv_balloon: Simplify data output in hv_balloon_debug_show() (git-fixes). * hv_netvsc: Use VF's tso_max_size value when data path is VF (bsc#1246203). * hv_sock: fix ARM64 support (git-fixes). * hv_utils: Allow implicit ICTIMESYNCFLAG_SYNC (git-fixes). * hyperv: Clean up and fix the guest ID comment in hvgdk.h (git-fixes). * IPv6/GRO: generic helper to remove temporary HBH/jumbo header in (bsc#1246203). * ipv6/gso: remove temporary HBH/jumbo header (bsc#1246203). * ipv6: add struct hop_jumbo_hdr definition (bsc#1246203). * jiffies: Cast to unsigned long in secs_to_jiffies() conversion (bsc#1257466). * jiffies: Define secs_to_jiffies() (bsc#1257466). * lib/bitmap: add bitmap_weight_and() (bsc#1239015). * mkspec-dtb: Skip missing DTBs. * net/mana: fix warning in the writer of client oob (git-fixes). * net/mana: Null service_wq on setup error to prevent double destroy (git- fixes). * net/sched: cls_api: Handle TC_ACT_CONSUMED in tcf_qevent_handle (bsc#1271866). * net: mana: add a function to spread IRQs per CPUs (bsc#1239015). * net: mana: Add debug logs in MANA network driver (bsc#1246212). * net: mana: Add handler for hardware servicing events (bsc#1245730 bsc#1251971). * net: mana: Add MAC address to vPort logs and clarify error messages (git- fixes). * net: mana: Add metadata support for xdp mode (git-fixes). * net: mana: add msix index sharing between EQs (git-fixes). * net: mana: Add NULL guards in teardown path to prevent panic on attach failure (git-fixes). * net: mana: Add standard counter rx_missed_errors (git-fixes). * net: mana: Add support for auxiliary device servicing events (bsc#1251971). * net: mana: Add support for Multi Vports on Bare metal (bsc#1244229). * net: mana: Add support for PF device 0x00C1 (bsc#1268237). * net: mana: Allow irq_setup() to skip cpus for affinity (bsc#1245457). * net: mana: Allow tso_max_size to go up-to GSO_MAX_SIZE (bsc#1246203). * net: mana: Assigning IRQ affinity on HT cores (bsc#1239015). * net: mana: check xdp_rxq registration before unreg in mana_destroy_rxq() (git-fixes). * net: mana: Create separate EQs for each vPort (git-fixes). * net: mana: Don't overwrite port probe error with add_adev result (git- fixes). * net: mana: Drop TX skb on post_work_request failure and unmap resources (git-fixes). * net: mana: explain irq_setup() algorithm (bsc#1245457). * net: mana: Expose additional hardware counters for drop and TC via ethtool (bsc#1245729). * net: mana: Expose hardware diagnostic info via debugfs (bsc#1266414). * net: mana: Fall back to standard MTU when PF reports adapter_mtu of 0 (git- fixes). * net: mana: Fix crash from unvalidated SHM offset read from BAR0 during FLR (git-fixes). * net: mana: Fix double destroy_workqueue on service rescan PCI path (git- fixes). * net: mana: Fix EQ leak in mana_remove on NULL port (git-fixes). * net: mana: Fix irq_contexts memory leak in mana_gd_setup_irqs (bsc#1239015). * net: mana: Fix memory leak in mana_gd_setup_irqs (bsc#1239015). * net: mana: fix spelling for mana_gd_deregiser_irq() (git-fixes). * net: mana: Fix spelling mistake "enforecement" -> "enforcement" (git-fixes). * net: mana: Fix TOCTOU double-fetch of hwc_msg_id from DMA buffer (bsc#1265928). * net: mana: fix use-after-free in add_adev() error path (git-fixes). * net: mana: fix use-after-free in mana_hwc_destroy_channel() by reordering teardown (git-fixes). * net: mana: Fix use-after-free in reset service rescan path (git-fixes). * net: mana: Fix warnings for missing export.h header inclusion (git-fixes). * net: mana: Guard mana_remove against double invocation (git-fixes). * net: mana: guard TX wq object destroy with INVALID_MANA_HANDLE check (bsc#1269798). * net: mana: Handle hardware recovery events when probing the device (bsc#1257466). * net: mana: Handle Reset Request from MANA NIC (bsc#1245728 bsc#1251971). * net: mana: Handle SKB if TX SGEs exceed hardware limit (git-fixes). * net: mana: Handle unsupported HWC commands (git-fixes). * net: mana: hardening: Reject zero max_num_queues from GDMA_QUERY_MAX_RESOURCES (git-fixes). * net: mana: hardening: Validate adapter_mtu from MANA_QUERY_DEV_CONFIG (git- fixes). * net: mana: hardening: Validate doorbell ID from GDMA_REGISTER_DEVICE response (git-fixes). * net: mana: Implement ndo_tx_timeout and serialize queue resets per port (bsc#1257472). * net: mana: Init gf_stats_work before potential error paths in probe (git- fixes). * net: mana: Init link_change_work before potential error paths in probe (git- fixes). * net: mana: initialize gdma queue id to INVALID_QUEUE_ID (bsc#1269798). * net: mana: Move hardware counter stats from per-port to per-VF context (git- fixes). * net: mana: Probe rdma device in mana driver (git-fixes). * net: mana: Record doorbell physical address in PF mode (bsc#1244229). * net: mana: Reduce waiting time if HWC not responding (bsc#1252266). * net: mana: remove double CQ cleanup in mana_create_rxq error path (git- fixes). * net: mana: Return error code from mana_create_rxq() (git-fixes). * net: mana: Ring doorbell at 4 CQ wraparounds (git-fixes). * net: mana: Set default number of queues to 16 (bsc#1261648). * net: mana: Set tx_packets to post gso processing packet count (bsc#1245731). * net: mana: Skip redundant detach on already-detached port (git-fixes). * net: mana: Skip WQ object destruction for uninitialized RXQ (git-fixes). * net: mana: Support HW link state events (bsc#1253049). * net: mana: Switch to page pool for jumbo frames (git-fixes). * net: mana: Trigger VF reset/recovery on health check failure due to HWC timeout (bsc#1259580). * net: mana: Use at least SZ_4K in doorbell ID range check (git-fixes). * net: mana: use ethtool string helpers (git-fixes). * net: mana: Use kvmalloc for large RX queue and buffer allocations (bsc#1266765). * net: mana: Use mana_cleanup_port_context() for rxq cleanup (git-fixes). * net: mana: Use pci_name() for debugfs directory naming (git-fixes). * net: mana: Use per-queue allocation for tx_qp to reduce allocation size (bsc#1266765). * net: mana: validate rx_req_idx to prevent out-of-bounds array access (bsc#1266402). * net: mana: Validate the packet length reported by the NIC (git-fixes). * PCI: hv: Correct a comment (git-fixes). * PCI: hv: Fix ring buffer size calculation (git-fixes). * PCI: hv: remove unnecessary module_init/exit functions (git-fixes). * PCI: hv: Remove unused field pci_bus in struct hv_pcibus_device (git-fixes). * PCI: hv: Set default NUMA node to 0 for devices without affinity info (bsc#1261648). * pkspec-dtb: Fix dtb-al rename. * posix-cpu-timers: Cleanup the firing logic (bsc#1271912). * posix-cpu-timers: Correctly update timer status in posix_cpu_timer_del() (bsc#1271912). * posix-cpu-timers: Do not arm SIGEV_NONE timers (bsc#1271912). * posix-cpu-timers: Handle interval timers correctly in timer_get() (bsc#1271912). * posix-cpu-timers: Handle SIGEV_NONE timers correctly in timer_get() (bsc#1271912). * posix-cpu-timers: Handle SIGEV_NONE timers correctly in timer_set() (bsc#1271912). * posix-cpu-timers: Make k_itimer::it_active consistent (bsc#1271912). * posix-cpu-timers: Remove incorrect comment in posix_cpu_timer_set() (bsc#1271912). * posix-cpu-timers: Replace old expiry retrieval in posix_cpu_timer_set() (bsc#1271912). * posix-cpu-timers: Simplify posix_cpu_timer_set() (bsc#1271912). * posix-cpu-timers: Split up posix_cpu_timer_get() (bsc#1271912). * posix-cpu-timers: Use @now instead of @val for clarity (bsc#1271912). * posix-timers: Add proper state tracking (bsc#1271912). * posix-timers: Avoid direct access to hrtimer clockbase (bsc#1271912). * posix-timers: Clarify posix_timer_fn() comments (bsc#1271912). * posix-timers: Clear overrun in common_timer_set() (bsc#1271912). * posix-timers: Consolidate signal queueing (bsc#1271912). * posix-timers: Consolidate timer setup (bsc#1271912). * posix-timers: Cure si_sys_private race (bsc#1271912). * posix-timers: Document common_clock_get() correctly (bsc#1271912). * posix-timers: Expand timer_arm() callbacks with a boolean return value (bsc#1271912). * posix-timers: Polish coding style in a few places (bsc#1271912). * posix-timers: Retrieve interval in common timer_settime() code (bsc#1271912). * RDMA/mana: Fix error unwind in mana_ib_create_qp_rss() (git-fixes). * RDMA/mana: Fix mana_destroy_wq_obj() cleanup in mana_ib_create_qp_rss() (git-fixes). * RDMA/mana: Remove user triggerable WARN_ON() in mana_ib_create_qp_rss() (git-fixes). * RDMA/mana: Validate rx_hash_key_len (git-fixes). * RDMA/mana_ib: Access remote atomic for MRs (bsc#1251135). * RDMA/mana_ib: add additional port counters (bsc#1251135). * RDMA/mana_ib: Add CQ interrupt support for RAW QP (bsc#1240552 jsc#PED-12576). * RDMA/mana_ib: Add device statistics support (bsc#1240552 jsc#PED-12576). * RDMA/mana_ib: Add device-memory support (bsc#1240552 jsc#PED-12576). * RDMA/mana_ib: Add EQ creation for rnic adapter (bsc#1240552 jsc#PED-12576). * RDMA/mana_ib: Add port statistics support (bsc#1240552 jsc#PED-12576). * RDMA/mana_ib: Add support of 4M, 1G, and 2G pages (bsc#1240552 jsc#PED-12576). * RDMA/mana_ib: Add support of mana_ib for RNIC and ETH nic (bsc#1240552 jsc#PED-12576). * RDMA/mana_ib: add support of multiple ports (bsc#1251135). * RDMA/mana_ib: Adding and deleting GIDs (bsc#1240552 jsc#PED-12576). * RDMA/mana_ib: Allocate PAGE aligned doorbell index (bsc#1240552 jsc#PED-12576). * RDMA/mana_ib: Allow registration of DMA-mapped memory in PDs (bsc#1240552 jsc#PED-12576). * RDMA/mana_ib: check cqe length for kernel CQs (bsc#1240552 jsc#PED-12576). * RDMA/mana_ib: cleanup the usage of mana_gd_send_request() (bsc#1240552 jsc#PED-12576). * RDMA/mana_ib: Configure mac address in RNIC (bsc#1240552 jsc#PED-12576). * RDMA/mana_ib: Create and destroy RC QP (bsc#1240552 jsc#PED-12576). * RDMA/mana_ib: Create and destroy rnic adapter (bsc#1240552 jsc#PED-12576). * RDMA/mana_ib: create and destroy RNIC cqs (bsc#1240552 jsc#PED-12576). * RDMA/mana_ib: Create and destroy UD/GSI QP (bsc#1240552 jsc#PED-12576). * RDMA/mana_ib: create EQs for RNIC CQs (bsc#1240552 jsc#PED-12576). * RDMA/mana_ib: create kernel-level CQs (bsc#1240552 jsc#PED-12576). * RDMA/mana_ib: create/destroy AH (bsc#1240552 jsc#PED-12576). * RDMA/mana_ib: Disable RX steering on RSS QP destroy (bsc#1240552 jsc#PED-12576). * RDMA/mana_ib: Drain send wrs of GSI QP (bsc#1240552 jsc#PED-12576). * RDMA/mana_ib: Enable RoCE on port 1 (bsc#1240552 jsc#PED-12576). * RDMA/mana_ib: Ensure variable err is initialized (bsc#1240552 jsc#PED-12576). * RDMA/mana_ib: extend mana QP table (bsc#1240552 jsc#PED-12576). * RDMA/mana_ib: Extend modify QP (bsc#1240552 jsc#PED-12576). * RDMA/mana_ib: extend query device (bsc#1240552 jsc#PED-12576). * RDMA/mana_ib: Fix DSCP value in modify QP (bsc#1240552 jsc#PED-12576). * RDMA/mana_ib: Fix error code in probe() (bsc#1240552 jsc#PED-12576). * RDMA/mana_ib: Fix integer overflow during queue creation (bsc#1251135). * RDMA/mana_ib: Fix missing ret value (bsc#1240552 jsc#PED-12576). * RDMA/mana_ib: Handle net event for pointing to the current netdev (bsc#1256690). * RDMA/mana_ib: helpers to allocate kernel queues (bsc#1240552 jsc#PED-12576). * RDMA/mana_ib: Implement DMABUF MR support (bsc#1240552 jsc#PED-12576). * RDMA/mana_ib: implement get_dma_mr (bsc#1240552 jsc#PED-12576). * RDMA/mana_ib: Implement port parameters (bsc#1240552 jsc#PED-12576). * RDMA/mana_ib: implement req_notify_cq (bsc#1240552 jsc#PED-12576). * RDMA/mana_ib: implement uapi for creation of rnic cq (bsc#1240552 jsc#PED-12576). * RDMA/mana_ib: Implement uapi to create and destroy RC QP (bsc#1240552 jsc#PED-12576). * RDMA/mana_ib: indicate CM support (bsc#1240552 jsc#PED-12576). * RDMA/mana_ib: initialize err for empty send WR lists (git-fixes). * RDMA/mana_ib: introduce a helper to remove cq callbacks (bsc#1240552 jsc#PED-12576). * RDMA/mana_ib: Introduce helpers to create and destroy mana queues (bsc#1240552 jsc#PED-12576). * RDMA/mana_ib: Introduce mana_ib_get_netdev helper function (bsc#1240552 jsc#PED-12576). * RDMA/mana_ib: Introduce mana_ib_install_cq_cb helper function (bsc#1240552 jsc#PED-12576). * RDMA/mana_ib: Introduce mdev_to_gc helper function (bsc#1240552 jsc#PED-12576). * RDMA/mana_ib: Modify QP state (bsc#1240552 jsc#PED-12576). * RDMA/mana_ib: polling of CQs for GSI/UD (bsc#1240552 jsc#PED-12576). * RDMA/mana_ib: Process QP error events in mana_ib (bsc#1240552 jsc#PED-12576). * RDMA/mana_ib: query device capabilities (bsc#1240552 jsc#PED-12576). * RDMA/mana_ib: Query feature_flags bitmask from FW (bsc#1240552 jsc#PED-12576). * RDMA/mana_ib: register RDMA device with GDMA (bsc#1240552 jsc#PED-12576). * RDMA/mana_ib: remove useless return values from dbg prints (bsc#1240552 jsc#PED-12576). * RDMA/mana_ib: Report max_msg_sz in mana_ib_query_port (git-fixes). * RDMA/mana_ib: request error CQEs when supported (bsc#1240552 jsc#PED-12576). * RDMA/mana_ib: Set correct device into ib (bsc#1240552 jsc#PED-12576). * RDMA/mana_ib: set node_guid (bsc#1240552 jsc#PED-12576). * RDMA/mana_ib: Support memory windows (bsc#1240552 jsc#PED-12576). * RDMA/mana_ib: support of the zero based MRs (bsc#1251135). * RDMA/mana_ib: Take CQ type from the device type (bsc#1257541). * RDMA/mana_ib: UD/GSI QP creation for kernel (bsc#1240552 jsc#PED-12576). * RDMA/mana_ib: UD/GSI work requests (bsc#1240552 jsc#PED-12576). * RDMA/mana_ib: unify mana_ib functions to support any gdma device (bsc#1240552 jsc#PED-12576). * RDMA/mana_ib: Use ib_get_eth_speed for reporting port speed (bsc#1271011 jsc#PED-16573). * RDMA/mana_ib: Use num_comp_vectors of ib_device (bsc#1240552 jsc#PED-12576). * RDMA/mana_ib: Use safer allocation function() (bsc#1251135). * RDMA/mana_ib: Use struct mana_ib_queue for CQs (bsc#1240552 jsc#PED-12576). * RDMA/mana_ib: Use struct mana_ib_queue for RAW QPs (bsc#1240552 jsc#PED-12576). * RDMA/mana_ib: Use struct mana_ib_queue for WQs (bsc#1240552 jsc#PED-12576). * sched/topology: Introduce for_each_numa_hop_mask() (bsc#1239015). * sched/topology: Introduce sched_numa_hop_mask() (bsc#1239015). * scsi: storvsc: Handle PERSISTENT_RESERVE_IN truncation for Hyper-V vFC (git- fixes). * scsi: storvsc: Remove redundant ternary operators (git-fixes). * scsi: storvsc: Replace symbolic permissions with octal (git-fixes). * sctp: validate embedded address parameter length (git-fixes). * tcp: gso: really support BIG TCP (bsc#1246203). * time: Switch to hrtimer_setup() (bsc#1271912). ## Special Instructions and Notes: * Please reboot the system after installing this update. ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Live-Patching-15-SP5-2026-3595=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP5-2026-3595=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP5-LTSS-2026-3595=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP5-ESPOS-2026-3595=1 * openSUSE Leap 15.5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3595=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-5.5-2026-3595=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP5-LTSS-2026-3595=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 (nosrc ppc64le x86_64) * kernel-default-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 (ppc64le x86_64) * ocfs2-kmp-default-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * dlm-kmp-default-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * kernel-default-debuginfo-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * kernel-default-devel-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * dlm-kmp-default-debuginfo-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * cluster-md-kmp-default-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * ocfs2-kmp-default-debuginfo-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * kernel-obs-build-debugsource-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * reiserfs-kmp-default-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * gfs2-kmp-default-debuginfo-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * kernel-default-devel-debuginfo-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * kernel-syms-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * cluster-md-kmp-default-debuginfo-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * kernel-default-base-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1.150500.6.85.2 * reiserfs-kmp-default-debuginfo-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * kernel-obs-build-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * kernel-default-debugsource-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * gfs2-kmp-default-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 (noarch nosrc) * kernel-docs-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 (noarch) * kernel-source-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * kernel-devel-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * kernel-macros-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 (noarch nosrc) * kernel-docs-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 (aarch64 x86_64) * kernel-default-debuginfo-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * dlm-kmp-default-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * kernel-default-devel-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * dlm-kmp-default-debuginfo-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * cluster-md-kmp-default-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * ocfs2-kmp-default-debuginfo-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * kernel-obs-build-debugsource-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * gfs2-kmp-default-debuginfo-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * kernel-default-devel-debuginfo-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * kernel-syms-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * cluster-md-kmp-default-debuginfo-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * kernel-default-base-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1.150500.6.85.2 * ocfs2-kmp-default-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * kernel-obs-build-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * kernel-default-debugsource-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * gfs2-kmp-default-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 (aarch64 nosrc x86_64) * kernel-default-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 (aarch64) * kernel-64kb-devel-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * kernel-64kb-debuginfo-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * kernel-64kb-devel-debuginfo-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * kernel-64kb-debugsource-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 (noarch) * kernel-source-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * kernel-devel-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * kernel-macros-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 (aarch64 nosrc) * kernel-64kb-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 (aarch64 nosrc) * kernel-64kb-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 (aarch64 x86_64) * dlm-kmp-default-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * kernel-default-debuginfo-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * kernel-default-devel-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * dlm-kmp-default-debuginfo-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * cluster-md-kmp-default-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * ocfs2-kmp-default-debuginfo-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * kernel-obs-build-debugsource-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * gfs2-kmp-default-debuginfo-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * kernel-syms-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * kernel-default-devel-debuginfo-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * cluster-md-kmp-default-debuginfo-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * kernel-default-base-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1.150500.6.85.2 * ocfs2-kmp-default-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * kernel-obs-build-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * kernel-default-debugsource-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * gfs2-kmp-default-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 (noarch nosrc) * kernel-docs-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 (aarch64) * kernel-64kb-devel-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * kernel-64kb-debuginfo-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * kernel-64kb-devel-debuginfo-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * kernel-64kb-debugsource-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 (noarch) * kernel-source-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * kernel-devel-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * kernel-macros-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 (aarch64 nosrc x86_64) * kernel-default-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.5 (aarch64 nosrc ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kernel-default-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.5 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kernel-obs-qa-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * dlm-kmp-default-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * kernel-default-devel-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * kernel-default-debuginfo-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * cluster-md-kmp-default-debuginfo-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * kernel-obs-build-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * dlm-kmp-default-debuginfo-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * kselftests-kmp-default-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * kernel-default-livepatch-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * kernel-default-extra-debuginfo-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * reiserfs-kmp-default-debuginfo-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * kernel-default-debugsource-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * kernel-default-extra-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * kernel-obs-build-debugsource-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * gfs2-kmp-default-debuginfo-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * kernel-default-devel-debuginfo-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * kselftests-kmp-default-debuginfo-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * cluster-md-kmp-default-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * ocfs2-kmp-default-debuginfo-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * reiserfs-kmp-default-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * kernel-syms-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * kernel-default-optional-debuginfo-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * ocfs2-kmp-default-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * kernel-default-optional-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * gfs2-kmp-default-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.5 (nosrc) * dtb-aarch64-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.5 (aarch64) * cluster-md-kmp-64kb-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * dtb-broadcom-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * dtb-socionext-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * dtb-nvidia-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * kernel-64kb-extra-debuginfo-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * kernel-64kb-optional-debuginfo-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * kernel-64kb-optional-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * dtb-amd-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * reiserfs-kmp-64kb-debuginfo-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * dtb-qcom-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * ocfs2-kmp-64kb-debuginfo-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * reiserfs-kmp-64kb-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * dtb-renesas-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * dtb-freescale-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * dtb-amazon-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * dlm-kmp-64kb-debuginfo-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * dtb-marvell-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * dtb-apple-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * kernel-64kb-devel-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * kernel-64kb-devel-debuginfo-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * dtb-allwinner-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * ocfs2-kmp-64kb-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * dtb-rockchip-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * kernel-64kb-debugsource-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * dtb-cavium-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * kernel-64kb-debuginfo-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * kselftests-kmp-64kb-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * gfs2-kmp-64kb-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * dtb-xilinx-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * dtb-amlogic-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * dtb-apm-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * dtb-mediatek-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * dtb-arm-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * dtb-lg-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * dtb-hisilicon-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * gfs2-kmp-64kb-debuginfo-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * kernel-64kb-extra-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * dtb-sprd-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * dtb-exynos-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * dtb-altera-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * cluster-md-kmp-64kb-debuginfo-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * kselftests-kmp-64kb-debuginfo-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * dlm-kmp-64kb-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.5 (ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-5_14_21-150500_55_182-default-1-150500.11.5.1 * kernel-livepatch-SLE15-SP5_Update_44-debugsource-1-150500.11.5.1 * kernel-livepatch-5_14_21-150500_55_182-default-debuginfo-1-150500.11.5.1 * kernel-default-livepatch-devel-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.5 (aarch64 nosrc ppc64le x86_64) * kernel-kvmsmall-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.5 (nosrc s390x) * kernel-zfcpdump-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.5 (aarch64 nosrc) * kernel-64kb-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.5 (x86_64) * kernel-default-vdso-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * kernel-default-vdso-debuginfo-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * kernel-kvmsmall-vdso-debuginfo-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * kernel-kvmsmall-vdso-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.5 (aarch64 ppc64le x86_64) * kernel-kvmsmall-debugsource-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * kernel-default-base-rebuild-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1.150500.6.85.2 * kernel-default-base-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1.150500.6.85.2 * kernel-kvmsmall-debuginfo-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * kernel-kvmsmall-devel-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * kernel-kvmsmall-devel-debuginfo-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.5 (noarch) * kernel-docs-html-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * kernel-source-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * kernel-source-vanilla-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * kernel-devel-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * kernel-macros-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.5 (s390x) * kernel-zfcpdump-debugsource-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * kernel-zfcpdump-debuginfo-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.5 (noarch nosrc) * kernel-docs-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kernel-default-debuginfo-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * dlm-kmp-default-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * kernel-default-devel-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * dlm-kmp-default-debuginfo-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * cluster-md-kmp-default-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * ocfs2-kmp-default-debuginfo-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * kernel-obs-build-debugsource-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * reiserfs-kmp-default-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * gfs2-kmp-default-debuginfo-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * kernel-default-devel-debuginfo-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * kernel-syms-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * cluster-md-kmp-default-debuginfo-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * ocfs2-kmp-default-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * kernel-obs-build-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * reiserfs-kmp-default-debuginfo-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * kernel-default-debugsource-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * gfs2-kmp-default-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS (aarch64) * kernel-64kb-devel-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * kernel-64kb-debuginfo-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * kernel-64kb-devel-debuginfo-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * kernel-64kb-debugsource-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS (aarch64 nosrc ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kernel-default-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le x86_64) * kernel-default-base-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1.150500.6.85.2 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS (noarch) * kernel-source-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * kernel-devel-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * kernel-macros-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS (noarch nosrc) * kernel-docs-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS (s390x) * kernel-zfcpdump-debugsource-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * kernel-zfcpdump-debuginfo-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS (aarch64 nosrc) * kernel-64kb-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS (nosrc s390x) * kernel-zfcpdump-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP5 (ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-5_14_21-150500_55_182-default-debuginfo-1-150500.11.5.1 * kernel-default-debuginfo-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * kernel-livepatch-SLE15-SP5_Update_44-debugsource-1-150500.11.5.1 * kernel-default-livepatch-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * kernel-livepatch-5_14_21-150500_55_182-default-1-150500.11.5.1 * kernel-default-livepatch-devel-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * kernel-default-debugsource-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP5 (nosrc) * kernel-default-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.5 (noarch) * kernel-source-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * kernel-macros-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.5 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kernel-default-debugsource-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * kernel-default-debuginfo-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.5 (aarch64 nosrc ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kernel-default-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.5 (aarch64 x86_64) * kernel-default-base-5.14.21-150500.55.182.1.150500.6.85.2 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2022-4994.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2023-2058.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2023-53995.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2024-38542.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-21710.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-21953.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-54518.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31431.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31542.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31598.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31628.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31759.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43033.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43056.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43211.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43276.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43440.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46052.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46056.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46080.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46084.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46109.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46117.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46126.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46144.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46145.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46174.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46193.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46243.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46323.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46333.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52933.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52956.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52958.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52967.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52986.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53050.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53131.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53196.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53224.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53246.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53256.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53260.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53267.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53297.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53324.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53357.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53375.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53388.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53391.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53402.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63794.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63806.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63807.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63824.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63829.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63884.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63893.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63917.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63919.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63921.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63922.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63924.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63946.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63971.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63975.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63984.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63994.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64106.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64189.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64530.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64560.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64561.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64564.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64600.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1185845 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1226591 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1237888 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1239015 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1240552 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1240727 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1243603 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1244229 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1245457 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1245728 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1245729 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1245730 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1245731 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1246203 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1246212 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1251135 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1251971 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1252266 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1253049 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1254767 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1255616 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1256690 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1257466 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1257472 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1257541 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1258718 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1259580 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1260347 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1261648 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262573 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263010 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263718 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263788 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264013 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264053 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264076 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264089 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264387 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264558 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264779 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265308 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265928 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266238 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266402 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266414 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266758 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266765 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266850 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266913 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267375 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267384 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267435 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267494 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267584 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267596 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267656 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267715 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268029 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268237 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268750 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268989 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269172 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269174 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269181 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269188 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269289 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269512 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269513 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269577 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269731 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269773 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269798 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269986 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269988 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269993 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269997 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270257 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271011 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271526 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271825 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271866 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271899 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271904 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271908 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271912 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271964 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272176 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272180 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272207 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272242 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272263 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272268 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272573 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272607 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272665 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272678 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272693 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272694 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272855 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272865 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272904 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272907 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272918 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273004 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273035 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273097 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273231 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274072 * https://jira.suse.com/browse/PED-12576 * https://jira.suse.com/browse/PED-16573 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Wed Aug 12 16:45:30 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2026 16:45:30 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3593-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel Message-ID: <178655313082.1240.15513838346973819145@430413e854a7> # Security update for the Linux Kernel Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3593-1 Release Date: 2026-08-12T11:30:36Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1185845 * bsc#1237888 * bsc#1243603 * bsc#1254767 * bsc#1255616 * bsc#1258718 * bsc#1262573 * bsc#1263718 * bsc#1263788 * bsc#1264013 * bsc#1264076 * bsc#1264089 * bsc#1265308 * bsc#1266238 * bsc#1266850 * bsc#1267384 * bsc#1267435 * bsc#1267494 * bsc#1267596 * bsc#1267656 * bsc#1267715 * bsc#1268029 * bsc#1269172 * bsc#1269174 * bsc#1269181 * bsc#1269188 * bsc#1269289 * bsc#1269577 * bsc#1269731 * bsc#1269773 * bsc#1269986 * bsc#1269988 * bsc#1269993 * bsc#1269997 * bsc#1270230 * bsc#1270257 * bsc#1271526 * bsc#1271825 * bsc#1271899 * bsc#1271904 * bsc#1271908 * bsc#1271912 * bsc#1271964 * bsc#1272176 * bsc#1272180 * bsc#1272207 * bsc#1272242 * bsc#1272263 * bsc#1272268 * bsc#1272607 * bsc#1272678 * bsc#1272694 * bsc#1272855 * bsc#1272865 * bsc#1272904 * bsc#1272907 * bsc#1272918 * bsc#1273004 * bsc#1273035 * bsc#1273097 * bsc#1273231 * bsc#1274072 Cross-References: * CVE-2022-4994 * CVE-2023-2058 * CVE-2023-53995 * CVE-2025-21710 * CVE-2025-54518 * CVE-2026-31431 * CVE-2026-31598 * CVE-2026-31628 * CVE-2026-31759 * CVE-2026-43033 * CVE-2026-46052 * CVE-2026-46056 * CVE-2026-46080 * CVE-2026-46109 * CVE-2026-46145 * CVE-2026-46174 * CVE-2026-46193 * CVE-2026-46243 * CVE-2026-46323 * CVE-2026-46333 * CVE-2026-52956 * CVE-2026-52958 * CVE-2026-52967 * CVE-2026-52986 * CVE-2026-53050 * CVE-2026-53131 * CVE-2026-53196 * CVE-2026-53224 * CVE-2026-53246 * CVE-2026-53256 * CVE-2026-53260 * CVE-2026-53267 * CVE-2026-53354 * CVE-2026-53357 * CVE-2026-53375 * CVE-2026-53388 * CVE-2026-53391 * CVE-2026-53402 * CVE-2026-63794 * CVE-2026-63806 * CVE-2026-63807 * CVE-2026-63824 * CVE-2026-63829 * CVE-2026-63893 * CVE-2026-63917 * CVE-2026-63919 * CVE-2026-63921 * CVE-2026-63922 * CVE-2026-63924 * CVE-2026-63971 * CVE-2026-63975 * CVE-2026-63984 * CVE-2026-63994 * CVE-2026-64106 * CVE-2026-64189 * CVE-2026-64560 * CVE-2026-64561 * CVE-2026-64564 * CVE-2026-64600 CVSS scores: * CVE-2023-2058 ( NVD ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:C/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2023-2058 ( NVD ): 2.4 CVSS:3.0/AV:N/AC:L/PR:H/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2023-53995 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2023-53995 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-21710 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-21710 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-21710 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2025-54518 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-54518 ( SUSE ): 7.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-54518 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2025-54518 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31431 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31431 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31431 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31598 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31598 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31598 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31628 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31628 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-31628 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31759 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31759 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31759 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43033 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43033 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43033 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46052 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46052 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46056 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46056 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46080 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46080 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46080 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46109 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46109 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46145 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46145 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46145 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46145 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46174 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46174 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-46174 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46193 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46193 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46243 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46243 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46243 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46243 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-46243 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46323 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46323 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46323 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46333 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46333 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-46333 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-46333 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52958 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52958 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52967 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52967 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52986 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52986 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53050 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53050 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53050 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53131 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53131 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53131 ( NVD ): 9.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53196 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53196 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53196 ( NVD ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53196 ( NVD ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53256 ( SUSE ): 7.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53256 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53256 ( NVD ): 8.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53260 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53260 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53267 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53267 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53267 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53354 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53354 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53354 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53357 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53357 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53357 ( NVD ): 8.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53375 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53375 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53375 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53388 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53391 ( SUSE ): 6.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53391 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53402 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53402 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53402 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63794 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63794 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63794 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63806 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63806 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63806 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63807 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63807 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63807 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63824 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63824 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63824 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63829 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63829 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63829 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63893 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63893 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63917 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63917 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63917 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63919 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63919 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63919 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63921 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:L/SC:H/SI:H/SA:L * CVE-2026-63921 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:L * CVE-2026-63921 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63922 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63922 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63924 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63924 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63971 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63971 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63971 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63975 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63975 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63975 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63984 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63984 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63994 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63994 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63994 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64106 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64106 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64106 ( NVD ): 9.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64189 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64189 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64189 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64560 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64560 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64560 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64561 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64561 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64561 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64564 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64564 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64564 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * openSUSE Leap 15.4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Availability Extension 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.3 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.3 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 * SUSE Manager Proxy 4.3 * SUSE Manager Retail Branch Server 4.3 * SUSE Manager Server 4.3 An update that solves 59 vulnerabilities and has three security fixes can now be installed. ## Description: The SUSE Linux Enterprise 15 SP4 kernel was updated to fix various security issues: The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2022-4994: KVM: x86: wean fast IN from emulator_pio_in (bsc#1273097). * CVE-2023-53995: net: ipv4: fix one memleak in __inet_del_ifa() (bsc#1255616). * CVE-2026-46052: ceph: only d_add() negative dentries when they are unhashed (bsc#1267494). * CVE-2026-46056: Bluetooth: hci_event: fix potential UAF in SSP passkey handlers (bsc#1267435). * CVE-2026-46145: RDMA/mana: Validate rx_hash_key_len (bsc#1267715). * CVE-2026-46193: xfrm: ah: account for ESN high bits in async callbacks (bsc#1267656). * CVE-2026-52956: libceph: Fix potential out-of-bounds access in __ceph_x_decrypt() (bsc#1269172). * CVE-2026-52958: libceph: Fix potential out-of-bounds access in osdmap_decode() (bsc#1269174). * CVE-2026-52967: smb/client: fix possible infinite loop and oob read in symlink_data() (bsc#1269181). * CVE-2026-52986: netfilter: nf_conntrack_sip: don't use simple_strtoul (bsc#1269289). * CVE-2026-53050: quota: Fix race of dquot_scan_active() with quota deactivation (bsc#1269188). * CVE-2026-53131: netfilter: require Ethernet MAC header before using eth_hdr() (bsc#1269773). * CVE-2026-53196: USB: serial: io_ti: fix heap overflow in get_manuf_info() (bsc#1269986). * CVE-2026-53224: sctp: validate embedded INIT chunk and address list lengths in cookie (bsc#1269997). * CVE-2026-53246: sctp: validate cached peer INIT chunk length in COOKIE_ECHO processing (bsc#1269988). * CVE-2026-53256: Bluetooth: RFCOMM: hold listener socket in rfcomm_connect_ind() (bsc#1269993). * CVE-2026-53260: preempt: Provide preempt_[dis|en]able_nested() (bsc#1269731). * CVE-2026-53267: netfilter: nft_ct: bail out on template ct in get eval (bsc#1269577). * CVE-2026-53354: arm64: errata: Mitigate TLBI errata on various Arm CPUs (bsc#1270230). * CVE-2026-53357: Bluetooth: fix UAF in l2cap_sock_cleanup_listen() vs l2cap_conn_del() (bsc#1270257). * CVE-2026-53375: drm/amdgpu/vce: Prevent partial address patches (bsc#1271899). * CVE-2026-53388: fuse: re-lock request before replacing page cache folio (bsc#1271825). * CVE-2026-53391: NFSv4/pNFS: reject zero-length r_addr in nfs4_decode_mp_ds_addr (bsc#1271904). * CVE-2026-53402: fbdev: fbcon: fix out-of-bounds read in err_out of (bsc#1271908). * CVE-2026-63794: KVM: SVM: Fix page overflow in sev_dbg_crypt() for ENCRYPT path (bsc#1271964). * CVE-2026-63806: KVM: Replace guest-triggerable BUG_ON() in ioeventfd datamatch with get_unaligned() (bsc#1272268). * CVE-2026-63807: KVM: x86/mmu: Ensure hugepage is in by slot before checking max mapping level (bsc#1272263). * CVE-2026-63824: KEYS: fix overflow in keyctl_pkey_params_get_2() (bsc#1272180). * CVE-2026-63829: net: ip_gre: require CAP_NET_ADMIN in the device netns for changelink (bsc#1272176). * CVE-2026-63893: thunderbolt: property: Reject u32 wrap in tb_property_entry_valid() (bsc#1272607). * CVE-2026-63917: ip6: vti: Use ip6_tnl.net in vti6_changelink() (bsc#1272904). * CVE-2026-63919: xfrm: input: hold netns during deferred transport reinjection (bsc#1272907). * CVE-2026-63921: ip6: vti: Use ip6_tnl.net in vti6_siocdevprivate() (bsc#1272918). * CVE-2026-63922,CVE-2026-63924: ipv6: exthdrs: recompute network header pointer once (bsc#1272855). * CVE-2026-63971: sctp: fix race between sctp_wait_for_connect and peeloff (bsc#1272678). * CVE-2026-63975: Bluetooth: L2CAP: Fix possible crash on l2cap_ecred_conn_rsp (bsc#1272694). * CVE-2026-63984: ipv6: rpl: fix hdrlen overflow in ipv6_rpl_srh_decompress() (bsc#1272865). * CVE-2026-63994: tunnels: load network headers after skb_cow() in iptunnel_pmtud_build_icmp() (bsc#1273035). * CVE-2026-64106: KVM: arm64: vgic-its: Reject restored DTE with out-of-range num_eventid_bits (bsc#1272242). * CVE-2026-64189: netfilter: ipset: fix race between dump and ip_set_list resize (bsc#1272207). * CVE-2026-64561: KVM: x86: Check for invalid/obsolete root _after_ making MMU pages available (bsc#1273231). * CVE-2026-64560: posix-cpu-timers: Prevent UAF caused by non-leader exec() race (bsc#1273004). * CVE-2026-64564: sctp: don't free the ASCONF's own transport in DEL-IP processing (bsc#1274072). * CVE-2026-64600: xfs: resample the data fork mapping after cycling ILOCK (bsc#1271526). The following non security issues were fixed: * hrtimers: Introduce hrtimer_setup() to replace hrtimer_init() (bsc#1271912). * mkspec-dtb: Skip missing DTBs. * pkspec-dtb: Fix dtb-al rename. * posix-cpu-timers: Cleanup the firing logic (bsc#1271912). * posix-cpu-timers: Correctly update timer status in posix_cpu_timer_del() (bsc#1271912). * posix-cpu-timers: Do not arm SIGEV_NONE timers (bsc#1271912). * posix-cpu-timers: Handle interval timers correctly in timer_get() (bsc#1271912). * posix-cpu-timers: Handle SIGEV_NONE timers correctly in timer_get() (bsc#1271912). * posix-cpu-timers: Handle SIGEV_NONE timers correctly in timer_set() (bsc#1271912). * posix-cpu-timers: Make k_itimer::it_active consistent (bsc#1271912). * posix-cpu-timers: Remove incorrect comment in posix_cpu_timer_set() (bsc#1271912). * posix-cpu-timers: Replace old expiry retrieval in posix_cpu_timer_set() (bsc#1271912). * posix-cpu-timers: Simplify posix_cpu_timer_set() (bsc#1271912). * posix-cpu-timers: Split up posix_cpu_timer_get() (bsc#1271912). * posix-cpu-timers: Use @now instead of @val for clarity (bsc#1271912). * posix-timers: Add proper state tracking (bsc#1271912). * posix-timers: Avoid direct access to hrtimer clockbase (bsc#1271912). * posix-timers: Clarify posix_timer_fn() comments (bsc#1271912). * posix-timers: Clear overrun in common_timer_set() (bsc#1271912). * posix-timers: Consolidate signal queueing (bsc#1271912). * posix-timers: Consolidate timer setup (bsc#1271912). * posix-timers: Cure si_sys_private race (bsc#1271912). * posix-timers: Document common_clock_get() correctly (bsc#1271912). * posix-timers: Expand timer_arm() callbacks with a boolean return value (bsc#1271912). * posix-timers: Polish coding style in a few places (bsc#1271912). * posix-timers: Retrieve interval in common timer_settime() code (bsc#1271912). * sctp: validate embedded address parameter length (git-fixes). * time: Switch to hrtimer_setup() (bsc#1271912). ## Special Instructions and Notes: * Please reboot the system after installing this update. ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP4-LTSS-2026-3593=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Live-Patching-15-SP4-2026-3593=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP4-LTSS-2026-3593=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.3 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-5.3-2026-3593=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.3 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-5.3-2026-3593=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Availability Extension 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HA-15-SP4-2026-3593=1 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3593=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP4-ESPOS-2026-3593=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-5.4-2026-3593=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-5.4-2026-3593=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP4-2026-3593=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.4 (aarch64 s390x x86_64) * kernel-default-debugsource-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * kernel-default-debuginfo-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.4 (aarch64 x86_64) * kernel-default-base-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1.150400.24.118.3 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.4 (noarch) * kernel-macros-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * kernel-source-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.4 (aarch64 nosrc s390x x86_64) * kernel-default-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.4 (aarch64 s390x x86_64) * kernel-default-debugsource-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * kernel-default-debuginfo-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.4 (aarch64 x86_64) * kernel-default-base-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1.150400.24.118.3 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.4 (noarch) * kernel-macros-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * kernel-source-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.4 (aarch64 nosrc s390x x86_64) * kernel-default-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kernel-default-optional-debuginfo-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * dlm-kmp-default-debuginfo-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * reiserfs-kmp-default-debuginfo-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * kernel-default-livepatch-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * kernel-default-debugsource-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * gfs2-kmp-default-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * cluster-md-kmp-default-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * cluster-md-kmp-default-debuginfo-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * kernel-default-devel-debuginfo-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * kernel-obs-build-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * kselftests-kmp-default-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * kernel-obs-build-debugsource-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * kernel-default-optional-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * kernel-syms-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * ocfs2-kmp-default-debuginfo-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * kernel-obs-qa-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * reiserfs-kmp-default-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * kernel-default-extra-debuginfo-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * gfs2-kmp-default-debuginfo-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * ocfs2-kmp-default-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * kernel-default-devel-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * kernel-default-debuginfo-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * kernel-default-extra-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * dlm-kmp-default-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * kselftests-kmp-default-debuginfo-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 (aarch64) * kernel-64kb-debugsource-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * kernel-64kb-optional-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * dtb-broadcom-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * dtb-marvell-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * dtb-xilinx-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * dtb-arm-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * kernel-64kb-debuginfo-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * cluster-md-kmp-64kb-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * ocfs2-kmp-64kb-debuginfo-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * dtb-amazon-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * dtb-mediatek-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * dtb-freescale-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * dtb-rockchip-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * kselftests-kmp-64kb-debuginfo-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * kernel-64kb-extra-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * dtb-nvidia-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * ocfs2-kmp-64kb-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * dtb-lg-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * dtb-apple-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * cluster-md-kmp-64kb-debuginfo-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * dlm-kmp-64kb-debuginfo-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * dtb-socionext-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * kernel-64kb-optional-debuginfo-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * dtb-cavium-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * dtb-sprd-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * gfs2-kmp-64kb-debuginfo-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * gfs2-kmp-64kb-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * reiserfs-kmp-64kb-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * reiserfs-kmp-64kb-debuginfo-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * kernel-64kb-devel-debuginfo-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * dtb-qcom-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * dtb-altera-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * dtb-apm-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * dtb-amd-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * dtb-allwinner-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * kselftests-kmp-64kb-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * dtb-renesas-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * dlm-kmp-64kb-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * dtb-amlogic-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * dtb-hisilicon-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * kernel-64kb-extra-debuginfo-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * dtb-exynos-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * kernel-64kb-devel-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 (ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-5_14_21-150400_24_235-default-debuginfo-1-150400.9.7.1 * kernel-default-livepatch-devel-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * kernel-livepatch-5_14_21-150400_24_235-default-1-150400.9.7.1 * kernel-livepatch-SLE15-SP4_Update_58-debugsource-1-150400.9.7.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 (aarch64 ppc64le x86_64) * kernel-kvmsmall-debugsource-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * kernel-default-base-rebuild-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1.150400.24.118.3 * kernel-kvmsmall-devel-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * kernel-kvmsmall-devel-debuginfo-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * kernel-kvmsmall-debuginfo-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * kernel-default-base-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1.150400.24.118.3 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 (aarch64 nosrc ppc64le x86_64) * kernel-kvmsmall-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 (aarch64 nosrc ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kernel-default-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 (noarch) * kernel-source-vanilla-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * kernel-docs-html-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * kernel-macros-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * kernel-source-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * kernel-devel-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 (s390x) * kernel-zfcpdump-debuginfo-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * kernel-zfcpdump-debugsource-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 (nosrc s390x) * kernel-zfcpdump-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 (aarch64 nosrc) * kernel-64kb-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 (noarch nosrc) * kernel-docs-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 (nosrc) * dtb-aarch64-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kernel-default-debugsource-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * kernel-syms-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * reiserfs-kmp-default-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * reiserfs-kmp-default-debuginfo-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * kernel-default-devel-debuginfo-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * kernel-obs-build-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * kernel-default-devel-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * kernel-obs-build-debugsource-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * kernel-default-debuginfo-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS (noarch) * kernel-devel-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * kernel-source-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * kernel-macros-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS (noarch nosrc) * kernel-docs-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS (aarch64) * kernel-64kb-debugsource-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * kernel-64kb-debuginfo-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * kernel-64kb-devel-debuginfo-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * kernel-64kb-devel-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS (aarch64 nosrc ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kernel-default-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le x86_64) * kernel-default-base-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1.150400.24.118.3 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS (aarch64 nosrc) * kernel-64kb-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS (s390x) * kernel-zfcpdump-debuginfo-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * kernel-zfcpdump-debugsource-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS (nosrc s390x) * kernel-zfcpdump-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 (aarch64 x86_64) * kernel-default-debugsource-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * kernel-syms-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * reiserfs-kmp-default-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * reiserfs-kmp-default-debuginfo-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * kernel-default-devel-debuginfo-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * kernel-obs-build-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * kernel-default-devel-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * kernel-default-base-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1.150400.24.118.3 * kernel-obs-build-debugsource-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * kernel-default-debuginfo-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 (noarch) * kernel-macros-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * kernel-devel-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * kernel-source-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 (aarch64 nosrc x86_64) * kernel-default-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 (noarch nosrc) * kernel-docs-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 (aarch64) * kernel-64kb-debugsource-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * kernel-64kb-devel-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * kernel-64kb-debuginfo-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * kernel-64kb-devel-debuginfo-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 (aarch64 nosrc) * kernel-64kb-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 (aarch64) * kernel-64kb-debugsource-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * kernel-64kb-debuginfo-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * kernel-64kb-devel-debuginfo-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * kernel-64kb-devel-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 (aarch64 nosrc) * kernel-64kb-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 (noarch) * kernel-macros-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * kernel-devel-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * kernel-source-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 (aarch64 x86_64) * kernel-default-debugsource-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * kernel-syms-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * reiserfs-kmp-default-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * reiserfs-kmp-default-debuginfo-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * kernel-default-devel-debuginfo-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * kernel-obs-build-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * kernel-default-devel-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * kernel-default-base-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1.150400.24.118.3 * kernel-obs-build-debugsource-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * kernel-default-debuginfo-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 (noarch nosrc) * kernel-docs-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 (aarch64 nosrc x86_64) * kernel-default-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Availability Extension 15 SP4 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kernel-default-debugsource-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * gfs2-kmp-default-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * ocfs2-kmp-default-debuginfo-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * dlm-kmp-default-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * cluster-md-kmp-default-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * dlm-kmp-default-debuginfo-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * cluster-md-kmp-default-debuginfo-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * gfs2-kmp-default-debuginfo-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * ocfs2-kmp-default-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * kernel-default-debuginfo-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Availability Extension 15 SP4 (nosrc) * kernel-default-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 (noarch nosrc) * kernel-docs-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 (noarch) * kernel-macros-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * kernel-devel-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * kernel-source-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 (ppc64le x86_64) * kernel-default-debugsource-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * kernel-syms-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * reiserfs-kmp-default-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * reiserfs-kmp-default-debuginfo-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * kernel-default-devel-debuginfo-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * kernel-obs-build-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * kernel-default-devel-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * kernel-default-base-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1.150400.24.118.3 * kernel-obs-build-debugsource-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * kernel-default-debuginfo-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 (nosrc ppc64le x86_64) * kernel-default-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP4 (ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kernel-default-debugsource-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * kernel-livepatch-5_14_21-150400_24_235-default-debuginfo-1-150400.9.7.1 * kernel-livepatch-SLE15-SP4_Update_58-debugsource-1-150400.9.7.1 * kernel-default-livepatch-devel-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * kernel-livepatch-5_14_21-150400_24_235-default-1-150400.9.7.1 * kernel-default-livepatch-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * kernel-default-debuginfo-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP4 (nosrc) * kernel-default-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.3 (aarch64 s390x x86_64) * kernel-default-debugsource-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * kernel-default-debuginfo-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.3 (noarch) * kernel-macros-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * kernel-source-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.3 (aarch64 nosrc s390x x86_64) * kernel-default-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.3 (aarch64 x86_64) * kernel-default-base-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1.150400.24.118.3 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.3 (aarch64 s390x x86_64) * kernel-default-debugsource-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * kernel-default-debuginfo-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.3 (noarch) * kernel-macros-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * kernel-source-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.3 (aarch64 nosrc s390x x86_64) * kernel-default-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.3 (aarch64 x86_64) * kernel-default-base-5.14.21-150400.24.235.1.150400.24.118.3 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2022-4994.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2023-2058.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2023-53995.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-21710.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-54518.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31431.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31598.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31628.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31759.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43033.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46052.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46056.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46080.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46109.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46145.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46174.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46193.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46243.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46323.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46333.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52956.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52958.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52967.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52986.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53050.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53131.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53196.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53224.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53246.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53256.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53260.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53267.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53354.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53357.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53375.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53388.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53391.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53402.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63794.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63806.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63807.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63824.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63829.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63893.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63917.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63919.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63921.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63922.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63924.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63971.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63975.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63984.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63994.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64106.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64189.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64560.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64561.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64564.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64600.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1185845 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1237888 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1243603 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1254767 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1255616 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1258718 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262573 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263718 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263788 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264013 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264076 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264089 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265308 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266238 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266850 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267384 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267435 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267494 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267596 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267656 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267715 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268029 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269172 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269174 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269181 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269188 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269289 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269577 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269731 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269773 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269986 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269988 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269993 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269997 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270230 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270257 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271526 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271825 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271899 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271904 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271908 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271912 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271964 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272176 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272180 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272207 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272242 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272263 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272268 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272607 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272678 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272694 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272855 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272865 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272904 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272907 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272918 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273004 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273035 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273097 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273231 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274072 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Wed Aug 12 16:48:23 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2026 16:48:23 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3590-1: moderate: Security update for gzip Message-ID: <178655330362.1240.10540190491775380215@430413e854a7> # Security update for gzip Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3590-1 Release Date: 2026-08-12T09:14:08Z Rating: moderate References: * bsc#1269623 * bsc#1272554 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-41992 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-41992 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-41992 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-41992 ( NVD ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-41992 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS Extended Security * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 12 SP5 An update that solves one vulnerability and has one security fix can now be installed. ## Description: This update for gzip fixes the following issues: * CVE-2026-41992: global buffer overflow in the LZH decompression logic due to improper reuse of shared global state between different decompression formats within a single execution (bsc#1269623). * crafted LZW file followed by a crafted LZH file can cause an out-of-bounds memory buffer access (bsc#1272554). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS Extended Security zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-SERVER-12-SP5-LTSS-EXTENDED-SECURITY-2026-3590=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS Extended Security (x86_64) * gzip-debuginfo-1.10-4.20.1 * gzip-1.10-4.20.1 * gzip-debugsource-1.10-4.20.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-41992.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269623 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272554 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Wed Aug 12 20:30:23 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2026 20:30:23 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3592-1: moderate: Security update for gzip Message-ID: <178656662357.20126.4064284685657732903@d2d0ef1b5bf6> # Security update for gzip Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3592-1 Release Date: 2026-08-12T09:15:36Z Rating: moderate References: * bsc#1269623 * bsc#1272554 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-41992 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-41992 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-41992 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-41992 ( NVD ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-41992 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N Affected Products: * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.3 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.3 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 An update that solves one vulnerability and has one security fix can now be installed. ## Description: This update for gzip fixes the following issues: * CVE-2026-41992: global buffer overflow in the LZH decompression logic due to improper reuse of shared global state between different decompression formats within a single execution (bsc#1269623). * Crafted LZW file followed by a crafted LZH file can cause an out-of-bounds memory buffer access (bsc#1272554). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-5.4-2026-3592=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-5.4-2026-3592=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-5.5-2026-3592=1 * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Basesystem-15-SP7-2026-3592=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.3 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-5.3-2026-3592=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.3 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-5.3-2026-3592=1 ## Package List: * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * gzip-debuginfo-1.10-150200.16.1 * gzip-debugsource-1.10-150200.16.1 * gzip-1.10-150200.16.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.5 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * gzip-debuginfo-1.10-150200.16.1 * gzip-debugsource-1.10-150200.16.1 * gzip-1.10-150200.16.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.3 (aarch64 s390x x86_64) * gzip-debuginfo-1.10-150200.16.1 * gzip-debugsource-1.10-150200.16.1 * gzip-1.10-150200.16.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.3 (aarch64 s390x x86_64) * gzip-debuginfo-1.10-150200.16.1 * gzip-debugsource-1.10-150200.16.1 * gzip-1.10-150200.16.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.4 (aarch64 s390x x86_64) * gzip-debuginfo-1.10-150200.16.1 * gzip-debugsource-1.10-150200.16.1 * gzip-1.10-150200.16.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.4 (aarch64 s390x x86_64) * gzip-debuginfo-1.10-150200.16.1 * gzip-debugsource-1.10-150200.16.1 * gzip-1.10-150200.16.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-41992.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269623 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272554 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Thu Aug 13 12:30:44 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2026 12:30:44 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3605-1: important: Security update for openssh Message-ID: <178662424411.1658.7430054464250399083@430413e854a7> # Security update for openssh Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3605-1 Release Date: 2026-08-13T06:35:45Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1271044 * bsc#1271046 * bsc#1271048 * bsc#1271049 * bsc#1271052 * bsc#1271053 * bsc#1271054 * bsc#1271055 * jsc#PED-16473 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-59995 * CVE-2026-59996 * CVE-2026-59997 * CVE-2026-59998 * CVE-2026-59999 * CVE-2026-60000 * CVE-2026-60001 * CVE-2026-60002 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-59995 ( SUSE ): 2.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:A/VC:N/VI:L/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-59995 ( SUSE ): 4.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-59995 ( NVD ): 4.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-59995 ( NVD ): 5.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-59996 ( SUSE ): 2.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:A/VC:N/VI:L/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-59996 ( SUSE ): 4.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-59996 ( NVD ): 4.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-59996 ( NVD ): 5.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-59997 ( SUSE ): 2.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:A/VC:L/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-59997 ( SUSE ): 4.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-59997 ( NVD ): 4.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-59997 ( NVD ): 5.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-59998 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-59998 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-59998 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-59998 ( NVD ): 4.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-59999 ( SUSE ): 6.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:P/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-59999 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-59999 ( NVD ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-59999 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-60000 ( SUSE ): 2.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:P/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-60000 ( SUSE ): 3.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-60000 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-60000 ( NVD ): 3.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-60001 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-60001 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-60001 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-60002 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:P/VC:H/VI:H/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-60002 ( SUSE ): 7.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:L * CVE-2026-60002 ( NVD ): 7.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:L * CVE-2026-60002 ( NVD ): 9.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:L Affected Products: * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 * Desktop Applications Module 15-SP7 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 An update that solves eight vulnerabilities and contains one feature can now be installed. ## Description: This update for openssh fixes the following issues: * Backported support for the mlkemx25519 key exchange from upstream (jsc#PED-16473). * CVE-2026-59995: sftp: location of downloaded files not properly constrained when `sftp server:/path .` is used with an attacker-controlled server (bsc#1271044). * CVE-2026-59996: scp: file placed in the parent directory of an intended target directory when copy occurs between two remote destinations (bsc#1271046). * CVE-2026-59997: sshd: `internal-sftp` command lines are silently truncated after the 9th argument (bsc#1271048). * CVE-2026-59998: sshd: undocumented security-relevant `GSSAPIStrictAcceptorCheck` behavior in Windows Active Directory is not documented (bsc#1271049). * CVE-2026-59999: sshd: `DisableForwarding=yes` does not override `PermitTunnel=yes` (bsc#1271052). * CVE-2026-60000: sshd: pre-authentication denial of service when GSSAPIAuthentication is enabled (bsc#1271053). * CVE-2026-60001: sshd: minimum authentication delay is not honored (bsc#1271054). * CVE-2026-60002: ssh: client-side use-after-free when a server changes its host key during a key reexchange (bsc#1271055). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Basesystem-15-SP7-2026-3605=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP6-2026-3605=1 * Desktop Applications Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Desktop-Applications-15-SP7-2026-3605=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP6-LTSS-2026-3605=1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3605=1 ## Package List: * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * openssh-server-9.6p1-150600.6.49.1 * openssh-helpers-debuginfo-9.6p1-150600.6.49.1 * openssh-debugsource-9.6p1-150600.6.49.1 * openssh-debuginfo-9.6p1-150600.6.49.1 * openssh-common-9.6p1-150600.6.49.1 * openssh-fips-9.6p1-150600.6.49.1 * openssh-clients-debuginfo-9.6p1-150600.6.49.1 * openssh-helpers-9.6p1-150600.6.49.1 * openssh-clients-9.6p1-150600.6.49.1 * openssh-server-config-disallow-rootlogin-9.6p1-150600.6.49.1 * openssh-common-debuginfo-9.6p1-150600.6.49.1 * openssh-server-debuginfo-9.6p1-150600.6.49.1 * openssh-9.6p1-150600.6.49.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * openssh-server-9.6p1-150600.6.49.1 * openssh-askpass-gnome-debuginfo-9.6p1-150600.6.49.1 * openssh-helpers-debuginfo-9.6p1-150600.6.49.1 * openssh-debugsource-9.6p1-150600.6.49.1 * openssh-debuginfo-9.6p1-150600.6.49.1 * openssh-common-9.6p1-150600.6.49.1 * openssh-fips-9.6p1-150600.6.49.1 * openssh-clients-debuginfo-9.6p1-150600.6.49.1 * openssh-clients-9.6p1-150600.6.49.1 * openssh-helpers-9.6p1-150600.6.49.1 * openssh-server-config-disallow-rootlogin-9.6p1-150600.6.49.1 * openssh-common-debuginfo-9.6p1-150600.6.49.1 * openssh-askpass-gnome-9.6p1-150600.6.49.1 * openssh-server-debuginfo-9.6p1-150600.6.49.1 * openssh-9.6p1-150600.6.49.1 * openssh-askpass-gnome-debugsource-9.6p1-150600.6.49.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 (aarch64 i586 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * openssh-cavs-9.6p1-150600.6.49.1 * openssh-server-9.6p1-150600.6.49.1 * openssh-askpass-gnome-debuginfo-9.6p1-150600.6.49.1 * openssh-helpers-debuginfo-9.6p1-150600.6.49.1 * openssh-debugsource-9.6p1-150600.6.49.1 * openssh-debuginfo-9.6p1-150600.6.49.1 * openssh-cavs-debuginfo-9.6p1-150600.6.49.1 * openssh-common-9.6p1-150600.6.49.1 * openssh-fips-9.6p1-150600.6.49.1 * openssh-clients-debuginfo-9.6p1-150600.6.49.1 * openssh-clients-9.6p1-150600.6.49.1 * openssh-helpers-9.6p1-150600.6.49.1 * openssh-server-config-disallow-rootlogin-9.6p1-150600.6.49.1 * openssh-common-debuginfo-9.6p1-150600.6.49.1 * openssh-server-debuginfo-9.6p1-150600.6.49.1 * openssh-9.6p1-150600.6.49.1 * openssh-askpass-gnome-debugsource-9.6p1-150600.6.49.1 * openssh-askpass-gnome-9.6p1-150600.6.49.1 * Desktop Applications Module 15-SP7 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * openssh-askpass-gnome-debugsource-9.6p1-150600.6.49.1 * openssh-askpass-gnome-9.6p1-150600.6.49.1 * openssh-askpass-gnome-debuginfo-9.6p1-150600.6.49.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 (ppc64le x86_64) * openssh-server-9.6p1-150600.6.49.1 * openssh-askpass-gnome-debuginfo-9.6p1-150600.6.49.1 * openssh-helpers-debuginfo-9.6p1-150600.6.49.1 * openssh-debugsource-9.6p1-150600.6.49.1 * openssh-debuginfo-9.6p1-150600.6.49.1 * openssh-common-9.6p1-150600.6.49.1 * openssh-fips-9.6p1-150600.6.49.1 * openssh-clients-debuginfo-9.6p1-150600.6.49.1 * openssh-clients-9.6p1-150600.6.49.1 * openssh-helpers-9.6p1-150600.6.49.1 * openssh-server-config-disallow-rootlogin-9.6p1-150600.6.49.1 * openssh-common-debuginfo-9.6p1-150600.6.49.1 * openssh-askpass-gnome-9.6p1-150600.6.49.1 * openssh-server-debuginfo-9.6p1-150600.6.49.1 * openssh-9.6p1-150600.6.49.1 * openssh-askpass-gnome-debugsource-9.6p1-150600.6.49.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-59995.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-59996.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-59997.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-59998.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-59999.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-60000.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-60001.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-60002.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271044 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271046 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271048 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271049 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271052 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271053 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271054 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271055 * https://jira.suse.com/browse/PED-16473 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Thu Aug 13 12:31:40 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2026 12:31:40 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3604-1: important: Security update for kubevirt Message-ID: <178662430097.1658.15185415510438311974@430413e854a7> # Security update for kubevirt Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3604-1 Release Date: 2026-08-13T06:19:06Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1272840 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-13622 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-13622 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-13622 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-13622 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * Containers Module 15-SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 An update that solves one vulnerability can now be installed. ## Description: This update for kubevirt fixes the following issue: * CVE-2026-13622: `virt-handler` migration proxy follows symlinks, allowing container escape to host (bsc#1272840). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * Containers Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Containers-15-SP7-2026-3604=1 ## Package List: * Containers Module 15-SP7 (aarch64 x86_64) * kubevirt-virtctl-1.7.4-150700.3.36.1 * kubevirt-manifests-1.7.4-150700.3.36.1 * kubevirt-virtctl-debuginfo-1.7.4-150700.3.36.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-13622.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272840 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Thu Aug 13 12:34:35 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2026 12:34:35 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3602-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel Message-ID: <178662447537.1658.17514465273451330222@430413e854a7> # Security update for the Linux Kernel Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3602-1 Release Date: 2026-08-12T18:36:00Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1185845 * bsc#1243603 * bsc#1253262 * bsc#1258718 * bsc#1260347 * bsc#1262573 * bsc#1262745 * bsc#1262771 * bsc#1263010 * bsc#1263068 * bsc#1263718 * bsc#1263788 * bsc#1264013 * bsc#1264053 * bsc#1264076 * bsc#1264089 * bsc#1264090 * bsc#1264558 * bsc#1264779 * bsc#1264795 * bsc#1265308 * bsc#1266238 * bsc#1266758 * bsc#1266850 * bsc#1266890 * bsc#1266913 * bsc#1267375 * bsc#1267384 * bsc#1267435 * bsc#1267584 * bsc#1267596 * bsc#1267656 * bsc#1267682 * bsc#1267715 * bsc#1267995 * bsc#1268029 * bsc#1268307 * bsc#1269181 * bsc#1269188 * bsc#1269289 * bsc#1269383 * bsc#1269512 * bsc#1269513 * bsc#1269577 * bsc#1269633 * bsc#1269773 * bsc#1269808 * bsc#1269981 * bsc#1269988 * bsc#1269997 * bsc#1270000 * bsc#1270230 * bsc#1271349 * bsc#1271368 * bsc#1271526 * bsc#1271825 * bsc#1271866 * bsc#1271899 * bsc#1271904 * bsc#1271908 * bsc#1271912 * bsc#1271964 * bsc#1272176 * bsc#1272180 * bsc#1272183 * bsc#1272207 * bsc#1272242 * bsc#1272263 * bsc#1272268 * bsc#1272282 * bsc#1272466 * bsc#1272468 * bsc#1272573 * bsc#1272607 * bsc#1272665 * bsc#1272678 * bsc#1272693 * bsc#1272694 * bsc#1272836 * bsc#1272855 * bsc#1272865 * bsc#1272904 * bsc#1272907 * bsc#1272918 * bsc#1273004 * bsc#1273035 * bsc#1273231 * bsc#1274072 Cross-References: * CVE-2023-2058 * CVE-2025-54518 * CVE-2026-31431 * CVE-2026-31482 * CVE-2026-31483 * CVE-2026-31542 * CVE-2026-31598 * CVE-2026-31628 * CVE-2026-31759 * CVE-2026-43033 * CVE-2026-43046 * CVE-2026-43056 * CVE-2026-43276 * CVE-2026-43440 * CVE-2026-43475 * CVE-2026-45904 * CVE-2026-46056 * CVE-2026-46080 * CVE-2026-46084 * CVE-2026-46109 * CVE-2026-46117 * CVE-2026-46126 * CVE-2026-46144 * CVE-2026-46145 * CVE-2026-46174 * CVE-2026-46193 * CVE-2026-46243 * CVE-2026-46323 * CVE-2026-46324 * CVE-2026-46333 * CVE-2026-52967 * CVE-2026-52986 * CVE-2026-53050 * CVE-2026-53129 * CVE-2026-53131 * CVE-2026-53177 * CVE-2026-53224 * CVE-2026-53246 * CVE-2026-53250 * CVE-2026-53262 * CVE-2026-53267 * CVE-2026-53297 * CVE-2026-53324 * CVE-2026-53354 * CVE-2026-53375 * CVE-2026-53388 * CVE-2026-53391 * CVE-2026-53402 * CVE-2026-63794 * CVE-2026-63802 * CVE-2026-63806 * CVE-2026-63807 * CVE-2026-63824 * CVE-2026-63826 * CVE-2026-63829 * CVE-2026-63884 * CVE-2026-63893 * CVE-2026-63912 * CVE-2026-63917 * CVE-2026-63919 * CVE-2026-63921 * CVE-2026-63922 * CVE-2026-63924 * CVE-2026-63946 * CVE-2026-63952 * CVE-2026-63968 * CVE-2026-63971 * CVE-2026-63975 * CVE-2026-63984 * CVE-2026-63994 * CVE-2026-64106 * CVE-2026-64189 * CVE-2026-64530 * CVE-2026-64560 * CVE-2026-64561 * CVE-2026-64564 * CVE-2026-64600 CVSS scores: * CVE-2023-2058 ( NVD ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:C/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2023-2058 ( NVD ): 2.4 CVSS:3.0/AV:N/AC:L/PR:H/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2025-54518 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-54518 ( SUSE ): 7.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-54518 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2025-54518 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31431 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31431 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31431 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31482 ( SUSE ): 2.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31482 ( SUSE ): 2.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-31482 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31483 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31483 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-31483 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31542 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31542 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31542 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31598 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31598 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31598 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31628 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31628 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-31628 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31759 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31759 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31759 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43033 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43033 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43033 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43046 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43046 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43056 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43056 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43276 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43276 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43440 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43440 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43475 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43475 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45904 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45904 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45904 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46056 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46056 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46080 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46080 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46080 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46084 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46084 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46109 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46109 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46117 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46117 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46117 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46117 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46126 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46126 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-46126 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46144 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46144 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46145 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46145 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46145 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46145 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46174 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46174 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-46174 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46193 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46193 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46243 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46243 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46243 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-46243 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46243 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46323 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46323 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46323 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46324 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46324 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46324 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46333 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46333 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-46333 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-46333 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52967 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52967 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52986 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52986 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53050 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53050 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53050 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53129 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53129 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53131 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53131 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53131 ( NVD ): 9.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53177 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53177 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53177 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53250 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53250 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53262 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53262 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53262 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53267 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53267 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53267 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53297 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53297 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53324 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53324 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53354 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53354 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53354 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53375 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53375 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53375 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53388 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53391 ( SUSE ): 6.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53391 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53402 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53402 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53402 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63794 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63794 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63794 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63802 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63802 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63802 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63806 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63806 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63806 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63807 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63807 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63807 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63824 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63824 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63824 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63826 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63826 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63829 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63829 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63829 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63884 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63884 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63884 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63893 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63893 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63912 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63912 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63912 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63917 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63917 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63917 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63919 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63919 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63919 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63921 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:L/SC:H/SI:H/SA:L * CVE-2026-63921 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:L * CVE-2026-63921 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63922 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63922 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63924 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63924 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63946 ( SUSE ): 7.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63946 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63946 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63952 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63952 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63952 ( NVD ): 8.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-63968 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63968 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63968 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63971 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63971 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63971 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63975 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63975 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63975 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63984 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63984 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63994 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63994 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63994 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64106 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64106 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64106 ( NVD ): 9.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64189 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64189 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64189 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64560 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64560 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64560 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64561 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64561 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64561 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64564 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64564 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64564 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * openSUSE Leap 15.6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Availability Extension 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 An update that solves 77 vulnerabilities and has 11 security fixes can now be installed. ## Description: The SUSE Linux Enterprise 15 SP6 kernel was updated to fix various security issues: The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2026-46056: Bluetooth: hci_event: fix potential UAF in SSP passkey handlers (bsc#1267435). * CVE-2026-46193: xfrm: ah: account for ESN high bits in async callbacks (bsc#1267656). * CVE-2026-46324: netfilter: nf_tables: Introduce functions freeing nft_hook objects (bsc#1267995). * CVE-2026-52967: smb/client: fix possible infinite loop and oob read in symlink_data() (bsc#1269181). * CVE-2026-52986: netfilter: nf_conntrack_sip: don't use simple_strtoul (bsc#1269289). * CVE-2026-53050: quota: Fix race of dquot_scan_active() with quota deactivation (bsc#1269188). * CVE-2026-53129: fs/mbcache: cancel shrink work before destroying the cache (bsc#1269633). * CVE-2026-53131: netfilter: require Ethernet MAC header before using eth_hdr() (bsc#1269773). * CVE-2026-53224: sctp: validate embedded INIT chunk and address list lengths in cookie (bsc#1269997). * CVE-2026-53246: sctp: validate cached peer INIT chunk length in COOKIE_ECHO processing (bsc#1269988). * CVE-2026-53250: xsk: cache csum_start/csum_offset to fix TOCTOU in xsk_skb_metadata() (bsc#1269808). * CVE-2026-53262: l2tp: pppol2tp: hold reference to session in pppol2tp_ioctl() (bsc#1270000). * CVE-2026-53267: netfilter: nft_ct: bail out on template ct in get eval (bsc#1269577). * CVE-2026-53354: arm64: errata: Mitigate TLBI errata on various Arm CPUs (bsc#1270230). * CVE-2026-53375: drm/amdgpu/vce: Prevent partial address patches (bsc#1271899). * CVE-2026-53388: fuse: re-lock request before replacing page cache folio (bsc#1271825). * CVE-2026-53391: NFSv4/pNFS: reject zero-length r_addr in nfs4_decode_mp_ds_addr (bsc#1271904). * CVE-2026-53402: fbdev: fbcon: fix out-of-bounds read in err_out of (bsc#1271908). * CVE-2026-63794: KVM: SVM: Fix page overflow in sev_dbg_crypt() for ENCRYPT path (bsc#1271964). * CVE-2026-63802: blk-cgroup: fix UAF in __blkcg_rstat_flush() (bsc#1272282). * CVE-2026-63806: KVM: Replace guest-triggerable BUG_ON() in ioeventfd datamatch with get_unaligned() (bsc#1272268). * CVE-2026-63807: KVM: x86/mmu: Ensure hugepage is in by slot before checking max mapping level (bsc#1272263). * CVE-2026-63824: KEYS: fix overflow in keyctl_pkey_params_get_2() (bsc#1272180). * CVE-2026-63826: fbdev: fix use-after-free in store_modes() (bsc#1272183). * CVE-2026-63829: net: ip_gre: require CAP_NET_ADMIN in the device netns for changelink (bsc#1272176). * CVE-2026-63884: drm/i915: Fix potential UAF in TTM object purge (bsc#1272573). * CVE-2026-63893: thunderbolt: property: Reject u32 wrap in tb_property_entry_valid() (bsc#1272607). * CVE-2026-63912: xfrm: esp: restore combined single-frag length gate (bsc#1272836). * CVE-2026-63917: ip6: vti: Use ip6_tnl.net in vti6_changelink() (bsc#1272904). * CVE-2026-63919: xfrm: input: hold netns during deferred transport reinjection (bsc#1272907). * CVE-2026-63921: ip6: vti: Use ip6_tnl.net in vti6_siocdevprivate() (bsc#1272918). * CVE-2026-63922,CVE-2026-63924: ipv6: exthdrs: refresh nh after handling HAO option (bsc#1272855). * CVE-2026-63946: Bluetooth: ISO: fix UAF in iso_recv_frame (bsc#1272665). * CVE-2026-63952: memfd: deny writeable mappings when implying SEAL_WRITE (bsc#1272468). * CVE-2026-63968: ipv6: fix possible infinite loop in fib6_select_path() (bsc#1272466). * CVE-2026-63971: sctp: fix race between sctp_wait_for_connect and peeloff (bsc#1272678). * CVE-2026-63975: Bluetooth: L2CAP: Fix possible crash on l2cap_ecred_conn_rsp (bsc#1272694). * CVE-2026-63984: ipv6: rpl: fix hdrlen overflow in ipv6_rpl_srh_decompress() (bsc#1272865). * CVE-2026-63994: tunnels: load network headers after skb_cow() in iptunnel_pmtud_build_icmp() (bsc#1273035). * CVE-2026-64106: KVM: arm64: vgic-its: Reject restored DTE with out-of-range num_eventid_bits (bsc#1272242). * CVE-2026-64189: netfilter: ipset: fix race between dump and ip_set_list resize (bsc#1272207). * CVE-2026-64560: posix-cpu-timers: Prevent UAF caused by non-leader exec() race (bsc#1273004). * CVE-2026-64561: KVM: x86: Check for invalid/obsolete root _after_ making MMU pages available (bsc#1273231). * CVE-2026-64564: sctp: don't free the ASCONF's own transport in DEL-IP processing (bsc#1274072). * CVE-2026-64600: xfs: resample the data fork mapping after cycling ILOCK (bsc#1271526). The following non security issues were fixed: * Drivers: hv: vmbus: Set DMA coherent mask for VMBus devices (git-fixes). * hrtimers: Introduce hrtimer_setup() to replace hrtimer_init() (bsc#1271912). * ice: don't check has_ready_bitmap in E810 functions (bsc#1269981). * ice: factor out ice_ptp_rebuild_owner() (bsc#1269981). * ice: fix PTP Call Trace during PTP release (bsc#1269981). * ice: Fix PTP NULL pointer dereference during VSI rebuild (bsc#1269981). * ice: introduce PTP state machine (bsc#1269981). * ice: pass reset type to PTP reset functions (bsc#1269981). * ice: rename ice_ptp_tx_cfg_intr (bsc#1269981). * ice: rename verify_cached to has_ready_bitmap (bsc#1269981). * ice: stop destroying and reinitalizing Tx tracker during reset (bsc#1269981). * KVM: SVM: Mark VMCB_NPT as dirty on nested VMRUN (git-fixes). * KVM: SVM: Mark VMCB_PERM_MAP as dirty on nested VMRUN (git-fixes). * KVM: x86/mmu: Fix use-after-free on vendor module reload (git-fixes). * KVM: x86/mmu: Preserve nested TDP shadow page tables if they are used as roots (git-fixes). * KVM: x86/xen: Fix cleanup logic in emulation of Xen schedop poll hypercalls (git-fixes). * KVM: x86: Fix SRCU list traversal in kvm_fire_mask_notifiers() (git-fixes). * KVM: x86: Fix VM hard lockup after prolonged inactivity with periodic HV timer (git-fixes). * KVM: x86: hyper-v: Bound the bank index when querying sparse banks (git- fixes). * KVM: x86: hyper-v: Validate all GVAs during PV TLB flush (git-fixes). * mkspec-dtb: Skip missing DTBs. * net/sched: cls_api: Handle TC_ACT_CONSUMED in tcf_qevent_handle (bsc#1271866). * net: mana: Add Interrupt Moderation support (bsc#1271368). * net: mana: Return error code from mana_create_rxq() (git-fixes). * net: mana: Validate the packet length reported by the NIC (git-fixes). * pkspec-dtb: Fix dtb-al rename. * posix-cpu-timers: Cleanup the firing logic (bsc#1271912). * posix-cpu-timers: Correctly update timer status in posix_cpu_timer_del() (bsc#1271912). * posix-cpu-timers: Do not arm SIGEV_NONE timers (bsc#1271912). * posix-cpu-timers: Handle interval timers correctly in timer_get() (bsc#1271912). * posix-cpu-timers: Handle SIGEV_NONE timers correctly in timer_get() (bsc#1271912). * posix-cpu-timers: Handle SIGEV_NONE timers correctly in timer_set() (bsc#1271912). * posix-cpu-timers: Make k_itimer::it_active consistent (bsc#1271912). * posix-cpu-timers: Remove incorrect comment in posix_cpu_timer_set() (bsc#1271912). * posix-cpu-timers: Replace old expiry retrieval in posix_cpu_timer_set() (bsc#1271912). * posix-cpu-timers: Simplify posix_cpu_timer_set() (bsc#1271912). * posix-cpu-timers: Split up posix_cpu_timer_get() (bsc#1271912). * posix-cpu-timers: Use @now instead of @val for clarity (bsc#1271912). * posix-timers: Add proper state tracking (bsc#1271912). * posix-timers: Avoid direct access to hrtimer clockbase (bsc#1271912). * posix-timers: Clarify posix_timer_fn() comments (bsc#1271912). * posix-timers: Clear overrun in common_timer_set() (bsc#1271912). * posix-timers: Consolidate signal queueing (bsc#1271912). * posix-timers: Consolidate timer setup (bsc#1271912). * posix-timers: Cure si_sys_private race (bsc#1271912). * posix-timers: Document common_clock_get() correctly (bsc#1271912). * posix-timers: Expand timer_arm() callbacks with a boolean return value (bsc#1271912). * posix-timers: Polish coding style in a few places (bsc#1271912). * posix-timers: Retrieve interval in common timer_settime() code (bsc#1271912). * RDMA/mana_ib: initialize err for empty send WR lists (git-fixes). * sctp: validate embedded address parameter length (git-fixes). * time: Switch to hrtimer_setup() (bsc#1271912). ## Special Instructions and Notes: * Please reboot the system after installing this update. ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP6-2026-3602=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP6-LTSS-2026-3602=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Live-Patching-15-SP6-2026-3602=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Availability Extension 15 SP6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HA-15-SP6-2026-3602=1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3602=1 ## Package List: * openSUSE Leap 15.6 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * cluster-md-kmp-default-debuginfo-6.4.0-150600.23.130.1 * reiserfs-kmp-default-debuginfo-6.4.0-150600.23.130.1 * dlm-kmp-default-debuginfo-6.4.0-150600.23.130.1 * kernel-default-extra-debuginfo-6.4.0-150600.23.130.1 * cluster-md-kmp-default-6.4.0-150600.23.130.1 * kernel-default-optional-6.4.0-150600.23.130.1 * kernel-default-debuginfo-6.4.0-150600.23.130.1 * kselftests-kmp-default-debuginfo-6.4.0-150600.23.130.1 * kernel-obs-build-6.4.0-150600.23.130.1 * kernel-default-devel-6.4.0-150600.23.130.1 * kernel-default-optional-debuginfo-6.4.0-150600.23.130.1 * kernel-default-extra-6.4.0-150600.23.130.1 * kernel-syms-6.4.0-150600.23.130.1 * ocfs2-kmp-default-6.4.0-150600.23.130.1 * kernel-obs-build-debugsource-6.4.0-150600.23.130.1 * reiserfs-kmp-default-6.4.0-150600.23.130.1 * kernel-default-devel-debuginfo-6.4.0-150600.23.130.1 * kernel-default-debugsource-6.4.0-150600.23.130.1 * dlm-kmp-default-6.4.0-150600.23.130.1 * kernel-default-livepatch-6.4.0-150600.23.130.1 * kselftests-kmp-default-6.4.0-150600.23.130.1 * gfs2-kmp-default-debuginfo-6.4.0-150600.23.130.1 * kernel-obs-qa-6.4.0-150600.23.130.1 * ocfs2-kmp-default-debuginfo-6.4.0-150600.23.130.1 * gfs2-kmp-default-6.4.0-150600.23.130.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 (aarch64) * dtb-amd-6.4.0-150600.23.130.1 * kernel-64kb-devel-debuginfo-6.4.0-150600.23.130.1 * dtb-renesas-6.4.0-150600.23.130.1 * kernel-64kb-optional-6.4.0-150600.23.130.1 * dtb-broadcom-6.4.0-150600.23.130.1 * gfs2-kmp-64kb-debuginfo-6.4.0-150600.23.130.1 * dtb-mediatek-6.4.0-150600.23.130.1 * dtb-qcom-6.4.0-150600.23.130.1 * kernel-64kb-debuginfo-6.4.0-150600.23.130.1 * cluster-md-kmp-64kb-debuginfo-6.4.0-150600.23.130.1 * dtb-altera-6.4.0-150600.23.130.1 * dtb-freescale-6.4.0-150600.23.130.1 * dtb-arm-6.4.0-150600.23.130.1 * kernel-64kb-extra-6.4.0-150600.23.130.1 * ocfs2-kmp-64kb-6.4.0-150600.23.130.1 * kernel-64kb-extra-debuginfo-6.4.0-150600.23.130.1 * dtb-cavium-6.4.0-150600.23.130.1 * dlm-kmp-64kb-debuginfo-6.4.0-150600.23.130.1 * cluster-md-kmp-64kb-6.4.0-150600.23.130.1 * kernel-64kb-optional-debuginfo-6.4.0-150600.23.130.1 * gfs2-kmp-64kb-6.4.0-150600.23.130.1 * ocfs2-kmp-64kb-debuginfo-6.4.0-150600.23.130.1 * kernel-64kb-debugsource-6.4.0-150600.23.130.1 * dtb-apple-6.4.0-150600.23.130.1 * dtb-marvell-6.4.0-150600.23.130.1 * reiserfs-kmp-64kb-debuginfo-6.4.0-150600.23.130.1 * dtb-sprd-6.4.0-150600.23.130.1 * kselftests-kmp-64kb-debuginfo-6.4.0-150600.23.130.1 * dtb-amazon-6.4.0-150600.23.130.1 * dtb-apm-6.4.0-150600.23.130.1 * dtb-rockchip-6.4.0-150600.23.130.1 * dtb-exynos-6.4.0-150600.23.130.1 * kernel-64kb-devel-6.4.0-150600.23.130.1 * dtb-amlogic-6.4.0-150600.23.130.1 * kselftests-kmp-64kb-6.4.0-150600.23.130.1 * reiserfs-kmp-64kb-6.4.0-150600.23.130.1 * dtb-nvidia-6.4.0-150600.23.130.1 * dtb-allwinner-6.4.0-150600.23.130.1 * dtb-hisilicon-6.4.0-150600.23.130.1 * dtb-lg-6.4.0-150600.23.130.1 * dtb-socionext-6.4.0-150600.23.130.1 * dtb-xilinx-6.4.0-150600.23.130.1 * dlm-kmp-64kb-6.4.0-150600.23.130.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 (x86_64) * kernel-default-vdso-6.4.0-150600.23.130.1 * kernel-default-vdso-debuginfo-6.4.0-150600.23.130.1 * kernel-debug-vdso-debuginfo-6.4.0-150600.23.130.1 * kernel-debug-vdso-6.4.0-150600.23.130.1 * kernel-kvmsmall-vdso-6.4.0-150600.23.130.1 * kernel-kvmsmall-vdso-debuginfo-6.4.0-150600.23.130.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 (ppc64le x86_64) * kernel-debug-devel-debuginfo-6.4.0-150600.23.130.1 * kernel-debug-debuginfo-6.4.0-150600.23.130.1 * kernel-debug-devel-6.4.0-150600.23.130.1 * kernel-debug-debugsource-6.4.0-150600.23.130.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 (s390x) * kernel-zfcpdump-debugsource-6.4.0-150600.23.130.1 * kernel-zfcpdump-debuginfo-6.4.0-150600.23.130.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 (ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-SLE15-SP6_Update_30-debugsource-1-150600.13.5.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-150600_23_130-default-1-150600.13.5.1 * kernel-default-livepatch-devel-6.4.0-150600.23.130.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-150600_23_130-default-debuginfo-1-150600.13.5.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 (aarch64 nosrc) * kernel-64kb-6.4.0-150600.23.130.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 (aarch64 nosrc ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kernel-default-6.4.0-150600.23.130.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 (aarch64 ppc64le x86_64) * kernel-kvmsmall-debuginfo-6.4.0-150600.23.130.1 * kernel-kvmsmall-devel-6.4.0-150600.23.130.1 * kernel-kvmsmall-devel-debuginfo-6.4.0-150600.23.130.1 * kernel-default-base-6.4.0-150600.23.130.1.150600.12.60.3 * kernel-kvmsmall-debugsource-6.4.0-150600.23.130.1 * kernel-default-base-rebuild-6.4.0-150600.23.130.1.150600.12.60.3 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 (aarch64 nosrc ppc64le x86_64) * kernel-kvmsmall-6.4.0-150600.23.130.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 (noarch) * kernel-source-6.4.0-150600.23.130.1 * kernel-macros-6.4.0-150600.23.130.1 * kernel-docs-html-6.4.0-150600.23.130.1 * kernel-devel-6.4.0-150600.23.130.1 * kernel-source-vanilla-6.4.0-150600.23.130.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 (nosrc ppc64le x86_64) * kernel-debug-6.4.0-150600.23.130.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 (nosrc s390x) * kernel-zfcpdump-6.4.0-150600.23.130.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 (noarch nosrc) * kernel-docs-6.4.0-150600.23.130.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 (nosrc) * dtb-aarch64-6.4.0-150600.23.130.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kernel-default-devel-6.4.0-150600.23.130.1 * dlm-kmp-default-6.4.0-150600.23.130.1 * kernel-syms-6.4.0-150600.23.130.1 * cluster-md-kmp-default-6.4.0-150600.23.130.1 * dlm-kmp-default-debuginfo-6.4.0-150600.23.130.1 * ocfs2-kmp-default-6.4.0-150600.23.130.1 * gfs2-kmp-default-debuginfo-6.4.0-150600.23.130.1 * kernel-obs-build-debugsource-6.4.0-150600.23.130.1 * kernel-default-devel-debuginfo-6.4.0-150600.23.130.1 * reiserfs-kmp-default-6.4.0-150600.23.130.1 * cluster-md-kmp-default-debuginfo-6.4.0-150600.23.130.1 * ocfs2-kmp-default-debuginfo-6.4.0-150600.23.130.1 * kernel-default-debuginfo-6.4.0-150600.23.130.1 * kernel-default-debugsource-6.4.0-150600.23.130.1 * reiserfs-kmp-default-debuginfo-6.4.0-150600.23.130.1 * kernel-obs-build-6.4.0-150600.23.130.1 * gfs2-kmp-default-6.4.0-150600.23.130.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS (aarch64 nosrc ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kernel-default-6.4.0-150600.23.130.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS (nosrc s390x) * kernel-zfcpdump-6.4.0-150600.23.130.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS (noarch) * kernel-devel-6.4.0-150600.23.130.1 * kernel-macros-6.4.0-150600.23.130.1 * kernel-source-6.4.0-150600.23.130.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS (noarch nosrc) * kernel-docs-6.4.0-150600.23.130.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le x86_64) * kernel-default-base-6.4.0-150600.23.130.1.150600.12.60.3 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS (aarch64 nosrc) * kernel-64kb-6.4.0-150600.23.130.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS (aarch64) * kernel-64kb-debugsource-6.4.0-150600.23.130.1 * kernel-64kb-debuginfo-6.4.0-150600.23.130.1 * kernel-64kb-devel-debuginfo-6.4.0-150600.23.130.1 * kernel-64kb-devel-6.4.0-150600.23.130.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS (s390x) * kernel-zfcpdump-debugsource-6.4.0-150600.23.130.1 * kernel-zfcpdump-debuginfo-6.4.0-150600.23.130.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 (noarch) * kernel-devel-6.4.0-150600.23.130.1 * kernel-macros-6.4.0-150600.23.130.1 * kernel-source-6.4.0-150600.23.130.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 (noarch nosrc) * kernel-docs-6.4.0-150600.23.130.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 (ppc64le x86_64) * kernel-default-devel-6.4.0-150600.23.130.1 * dlm-kmp-default-6.4.0-150600.23.130.1 * kernel-syms-6.4.0-150600.23.130.1 * cluster-md-kmp-default-6.4.0-150600.23.130.1 * dlm-kmp-default-debuginfo-6.4.0-150600.23.130.1 * ocfs2-kmp-default-6.4.0-150600.23.130.1 * gfs2-kmp-default-debuginfo-6.4.0-150600.23.130.1 * kernel-obs-build-6.4.0-150600.23.130.1 * reiserfs-kmp-default-6.4.0-150600.23.130.1 * kernel-obs-build-debugsource-6.4.0-150600.23.130.1 * kernel-default-base-6.4.0-150600.23.130.1.150600.12.60.3 * cluster-md-kmp-default-debuginfo-6.4.0-150600.23.130.1 * kernel-default-devel-debuginfo-6.4.0-150600.23.130.1 * kernel-default-debuginfo-6.4.0-150600.23.130.1 * kernel-default-debugsource-6.4.0-150600.23.130.1 * reiserfs-kmp-default-debuginfo-6.4.0-150600.23.130.1 * ocfs2-kmp-default-debuginfo-6.4.0-150600.23.130.1 * gfs2-kmp-default-6.4.0-150600.23.130.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 (nosrc ppc64le x86_64) * kernel-default-6.4.0-150600.23.130.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Availability Extension 15 SP6 (nosrc) * kernel-default-6.4.0-150600.23.130.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Availability Extension 15 SP6 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kernel-default-debugsource-6.4.0-150600.23.130.1 * kernel-default-debuginfo-6.4.0-150600.23.130.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP6 (ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-150600_23_130-default-1-150600.13.5.1 * kernel-default-livepatch-6.4.0-150600.23.130.1 * kernel-livepatch-SLE15-SP6_Update_30-debugsource-1-150600.13.5.1 * kernel-default-livepatch-devel-6.4.0-150600.23.130.1 * kernel-default-debuginfo-6.4.0-150600.23.130.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-150600_23_130-default-debuginfo-1-150600.13.5.1 * kernel-default-debugsource-6.4.0-150600.23.130.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP6 (nosrc) * kernel-default-6.4.0-150600.23.130.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2023-2058.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-54518.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31431.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31482.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31483.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31542.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31598.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31628.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31759.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43033.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43046.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43056.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43276.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43440.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43475.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45904.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46056.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46080.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46084.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46109.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46117.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46126.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46144.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46145.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46174.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46193.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46243.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46323.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46324.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46333.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52967.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52986.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53050.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53129.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53131.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53177.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53224.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53246.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53250.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53262.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53267.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53297.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53324.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53354.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53375.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53388.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53391.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53402.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63794.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63802.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63806.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63807.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63824.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63826.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63829.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63884.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63893.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63912.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63917.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63919.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63921.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63922.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63924.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63946.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63952.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63968.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63971.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63975.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63984.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63994.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64106.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64189.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64530.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64560.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64561.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64564.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64600.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1185845 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1243603 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1253262 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1258718 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1260347 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262573 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262745 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262771 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263010 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263068 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263718 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263788 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264013 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264053 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264076 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264089 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264090 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264558 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264779 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264795 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265308 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266238 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266758 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266850 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266890 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266913 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267375 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267384 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267435 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267584 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267596 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267656 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267682 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267715 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267995 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268029 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268307 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269181 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269188 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269289 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269383 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269512 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269513 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269577 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269633 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269773 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269808 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269981 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269988 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269997 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270000 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270230 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271349 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271368 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271526 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271825 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271866 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271899 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271904 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271908 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271912 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271964 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272176 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272180 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272183 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272207 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272242 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272263 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272268 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272282 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272466 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272468 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272573 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272607 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272665 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272678 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272693 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272694 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272836 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272855 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272865 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272904 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272907 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272918 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273004 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273035 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273231 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274072 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Thu Aug 13 16:30:16 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2026 16:30:16 -0000 Subject: SUSE-RU-2026:3608-1: moderate: Recommended update for tomcat Message-ID: <178663861688.1809.14803010833552308181@d8ed70d88d35> # Recommended update for tomcat Announcement ID: SUSE-RU-2026:3608-1 Release Date: 2026-08-13T08:32:39Z Rating: moderate References: * bsc#1273184 Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 * Web and Scripting Module 15-SP7 An update that has one fix can now be installed. ## Description: This update for tomcat fixes the following issues: * Fix executable bit on tomcat, tomcat-digest, tomcat-tool-wrapper (bsc#1273184) ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP5-2026-3608=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP4-LTSS-2026-3608=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP4-ESPOS-2026-3608=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP5-LTSS-2026-3608=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP5-LTSS-2026-3608=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP4-2026-3608=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP4-LTSS-2026-3608=1 * Web and Scripting Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Web-Scripting-15-SP7-2026-3608=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP6-LTSS-2026-3608=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP6-2026-3608=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP5-ESPOS-2026-3608=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 (noarch) * tomcat-lib-9.0.120-150200.117.1 * tomcat-admin-webapps-9.0.120-150200.117.1 * tomcat-webapps-9.0.120-150200.117.1 * tomcat-el-3_0-api-9.0.120-150200.117.1 * tomcat-9.0.120-150200.117.1 * tomcat-servlet-4_0-api-9.0.120-150200.117.1 * tomcat-jsp-2_3-api-9.0.120-150200.117.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 (noarch) * tomcat-lib-9.0.120-150200.117.1 * tomcat-admin-webapps-9.0.120-150200.117.1 * tomcat-webapps-9.0.120-150200.117.1 * tomcat-el-3_0-api-9.0.120-150200.117.1 * tomcat-9.0.120-150200.117.1 * tomcat-servlet-4_0-api-9.0.120-150200.117.1 * tomcat-jsp-2_3-api-9.0.120-150200.117.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 (noarch) * tomcat-lib-9.0.120-150200.117.1 * tomcat-webapps-9.0.120-150200.117.1 * tomcat-admin-webapps-9.0.120-150200.117.1 * tomcat-9.0.120-150200.117.1 * tomcat-el-3_0-api-9.0.120-150200.117.1 * tomcat-servlet-4_0-api-9.0.120-150200.117.1 * tomcat-jsp-2_3-api-9.0.120-150200.117.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS (noarch) * tomcat-lib-9.0.120-150200.117.1 * tomcat-admin-webapps-9.0.120-150200.117.1 * tomcat-webapps-9.0.120-150200.117.1 * tomcat-el-3_0-api-9.0.120-150200.117.1 * tomcat-9.0.120-150200.117.1 * tomcat-servlet-4_0-api-9.0.120-150200.117.1 * tomcat-jsp-2_3-api-9.0.120-150200.117.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS (noarch) * tomcat-lib-9.0.120-150200.117.1 * tomcat-webapps-9.0.120-150200.117.1 * tomcat-admin-webapps-9.0.120-150200.117.1 * tomcat-9.0.120-150200.117.1 * tomcat-el-3_0-api-9.0.120-150200.117.1 * tomcat-servlet-4_0-api-9.0.120-150200.117.1 * tomcat-jsp-2_3-api-9.0.120-150200.117.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS (noarch) * tomcat-lib-9.0.120-150200.117.1 * tomcat-admin-webapps-9.0.120-150200.117.1 * tomcat-webapps-9.0.120-150200.117.1 * tomcat-el-3_0-api-9.0.120-150200.117.1 * tomcat-9.0.120-150200.117.1 * tomcat-servlet-4_0-api-9.0.120-150200.117.1 * tomcat-jsp-2_3-api-9.0.120-150200.117.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 (noarch) * tomcat-lib-9.0.120-150200.117.1 * tomcat-webapps-9.0.120-150200.117.1 * tomcat-admin-webapps-9.0.120-150200.117.1 * tomcat-el-3_0-api-9.0.120-150200.117.1 * tomcat-9.0.120-150200.117.1 * tomcat-servlet-4_0-api-9.0.120-150200.117.1 * tomcat-jsp-2_3-api-9.0.120-150200.117.1 * Web and Scripting Module 15-SP7 (noarch) * tomcat-lib-9.0.120-150200.117.1 * tomcat-webapps-9.0.120-150200.117.1 * tomcat-admin-webapps-9.0.120-150200.117.1 * tomcat-el-3_0-api-9.0.120-150200.117.1 * tomcat-9.0.120-150200.117.1 * tomcat-servlet-4_0-api-9.0.120-150200.117.1 * tomcat-jsp-2_3-api-9.0.120-150200.117.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 (noarch) * tomcat-lib-9.0.120-150200.117.1 * tomcat-admin-webapps-9.0.120-150200.117.1 * tomcat-webapps-9.0.120-150200.117.1 * tomcat-el-3_0-api-9.0.120-150200.117.1 * tomcat-9.0.120-150200.117.1 * tomcat-servlet-4_0-api-9.0.120-150200.117.1 * tomcat-jsp-2_3-api-9.0.120-150200.117.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 (noarch) * tomcat-lib-9.0.120-150200.117.1 * tomcat-admin-webapps-9.0.120-150200.117.1 * tomcat-webapps-9.0.120-150200.117.1 * tomcat-el-3_0-api-9.0.120-150200.117.1 * tomcat-9.0.120-150200.117.1 * tomcat-servlet-4_0-api-9.0.120-150200.117.1 * tomcat-jsp-2_3-api-9.0.120-150200.117.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 (noarch) * tomcat-lib-9.0.120-150200.117.1 * tomcat-webapps-9.0.120-150200.117.1 * tomcat-admin-webapps-9.0.120-150200.117.1 * tomcat-el-3_0-api-9.0.120-150200.117.1 * tomcat-9.0.120-150200.117.1 * tomcat-servlet-4_0-api-9.0.120-150200.117.1 * tomcat-jsp-2_3-api-9.0.120-150200.117.1 ## References: * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273184 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Thu Aug 13 16:30:41 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2026 16:30:41 -0000 Subject: SUSE-RU-2026:3607-1: moderate: Recommended update for tomcat10 Message-ID: <178663864183.1809.9507706838269319864@d8ed70d88d35> # Recommended update for tomcat10 Announcement ID: SUSE-RU-2026:3607-1 Release Date: 2026-08-13T08:31:06Z Rating: moderate References: * bsc#1273184 Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 * Web and Scripting Module 15-SP7 An update that has one fix can now be installed. ## Description: This update for tomcat10 fixes the following issues: * Fix executable bit on tomcat, tomcat-digest, tomcat-tool-wrapper (bsc#1273184) ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP6-LTSS-2026-3607=1 * Web and Scripting Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Web-Scripting-15-SP7-2026-3607=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP5-2026-3607=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP5-LTSS-2026-3607=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP6-2026-3607=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP5-LTSS-2026-3607=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP5-ESPOS-2026-3607=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS (noarch) * tomcat10-webapps-10.1.57-150200.5.76.1 * tomcat10-el-5_0-api-10.1.57-150200.5.76.1 * tomcat10-admin-webapps-10.1.57-150200.5.76.1 * tomcat10-10.1.57-150200.5.76.1 * tomcat10-servlet-6_0-api-10.1.57-150200.5.76.1 * tomcat10-jsp-3_1-api-10.1.57-150200.5.76.1 * tomcat10-lib-10.1.57-150200.5.76.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 (noarch) * tomcat10-webapps-10.1.57-150200.5.76.1 * tomcat10-el-5_0-api-10.1.57-150200.5.76.1 * tomcat10-admin-webapps-10.1.57-150200.5.76.1 * tomcat10-10.1.57-150200.5.76.1 * tomcat10-servlet-6_0-api-10.1.57-150200.5.76.1 * tomcat10-jsp-3_1-api-10.1.57-150200.5.76.1 * tomcat10-lib-10.1.57-150200.5.76.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 (noarch) * tomcat10-webapps-10.1.57-150200.5.76.1 * tomcat10-el-5_0-api-10.1.57-150200.5.76.1 * tomcat10-admin-webapps-10.1.57-150200.5.76.1 * tomcat10-10.1.57-150200.5.76.1 * tomcat10-servlet-6_0-api-10.1.57-150200.5.76.1 * tomcat10-jsp-3_1-api-10.1.57-150200.5.76.1 * tomcat10-lib-10.1.57-150200.5.76.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS (noarch) * tomcat10-webapps-10.1.57-150200.5.76.1 * tomcat10-el-5_0-api-10.1.57-150200.5.76.1 * tomcat10-admin-webapps-10.1.57-150200.5.76.1 * tomcat10-10.1.57-150200.5.76.1 * tomcat10-servlet-6_0-api-10.1.57-150200.5.76.1 * tomcat10-jsp-3_1-api-10.1.57-150200.5.76.1 * tomcat10-lib-10.1.57-150200.5.76.1 * Web and Scripting Module 15-SP7 (noarch) * tomcat10-webapps-10.1.57-150200.5.76.1 * tomcat10-el-5_0-api-10.1.57-150200.5.76.1 * tomcat10-admin-webapps-10.1.57-150200.5.76.1 * tomcat10-10.1.57-150200.5.76.1 * tomcat10-servlet-6_0-api-10.1.57-150200.5.76.1 * tomcat10-jsp-3_1-api-10.1.57-150200.5.76.1 * tomcat10-lib-10.1.57-150200.5.76.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 (noarch) * tomcat10-webapps-10.1.57-150200.5.76.1 * tomcat10-el-5_0-api-10.1.57-150200.5.76.1 * tomcat10-admin-webapps-10.1.57-150200.5.76.1 * tomcat10-10.1.57-150200.5.76.1 * tomcat10-servlet-6_0-api-10.1.57-150200.5.76.1 * tomcat10-jsp-3_1-api-10.1.57-150200.5.76.1 * tomcat10-lib-10.1.57-150200.5.76.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 (noarch) * tomcat10-webapps-10.1.57-150200.5.76.1 * tomcat10-el-5_0-api-10.1.57-150200.5.76.1 * tomcat10-admin-webapps-10.1.57-150200.5.76.1 * tomcat10-10.1.57-150200.5.76.1 * tomcat10-servlet-6_0-api-10.1.57-150200.5.76.1 * tomcat10-jsp-3_1-api-10.1.57-150200.5.76.1 * tomcat10-lib-10.1.57-150200.5.76.1 ## References: * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273184 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Thu Aug 13 16:31:09 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2026 16:31:09 -0000 Subject: SUSE-RU-2026:3606-1: moderate: Recommended update for tomcat11 Message-ID: <178663866987.1809.15360196196670778394@d8ed70d88d35> # Recommended update for tomcat11 Announcement ID: SUSE-RU-2026:3606-1 Release Date: 2026-08-13T08:30:13Z Rating: moderate References: * bsc#1273184 Affected Products: * openSUSE Leap 15.6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 * Web and Scripting Module 15-SP7 An update that has one fix can now be installed. ## Description: This update for tomcat11 fixes the following issues: * Fix executable bit on tomcat, tomcat-digest, tomcat-tool-wrapper (bsc#1273184) ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * Web and Scripting Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Web-Scripting-15-SP7-2026-3606=1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3606=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP6-LTSS-2026-3606=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP6-2026-3606=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 (noarch) * tomcat11-admin-webapps-11.0.24-150600.13.30.1 * tomcat11-servlet-6_1-api-11.0.24-150600.13.30.1 * tomcat11-el-6_0-api-11.0.24-150600.13.30.1 * tomcat11-lib-11.0.24-150600.13.30.1 * tomcat11-11.0.24-150600.13.30.1 * tomcat11-webapps-11.0.24-150600.13.30.1 * tomcat11-jsp-4_0-api-11.0.24-150600.13.30.1 * Web and Scripting Module 15-SP7 (noarch) * tomcat11-admin-webapps-11.0.24-150600.13.30.1 * tomcat11-servlet-6_1-api-11.0.24-150600.13.30.1 * tomcat11-el-6_0-api-11.0.24-150600.13.30.1 * tomcat11-lib-11.0.24-150600.13.30.1 * tomcat11-11.0.24-150600.13.30.1 * tomcat11-webapps-11.0.24-150600.13.30.1 * tomcat11-jsp-4_0-api-11.0.24-150600.13.30.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS (noarch) * tomcat11-admin-webapps-11.0.24-150600.13.30.1 * tomcat11-servlet-6_1-api-11.0.24-150600.13.30.1 * tomcat11-el-6_0-api-11.0.24-150600.13.30.1 * tomcat11-lib-11.0.24-150600.13.30.1 * tomcat11-11.0.24-150600.13.30.1 * tomcat11-webapps-11.0.24-150600.13.30.1 * tomcat11-jsp-4_0-api-11.0.24-150600.13.30.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 (noarch) * tomcat11-jsp-4_0-api-11.0.24-150600.13.30.1 * tomcat11-admin-webapps-11.0.24-150600.13.30.1 * tomcat11-el-6_0-api-11.0.24-150600.13.30.1 * tomcat11-doc-11.0.24-150600.13.30.1 * tomcat11-servlet-6_1-api-11.0.24-150600.13.30.1 * tomcat11-docs-webapp-11.0.24-150600.13.30.1 * tomcat11-jsvc-11.0.24-150600.13.30.1 * tomcat11-lib-11.0.24-150600.13.30.1 * tomcat11-11.0.24-150600.13.30.1 * tomcat11-webapps-11.0.24-150600.13.30.1 * tomcat11-embed-11.0.24-150600.13.30.1 ## References: * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273184 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 14 08:33:07 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2026 08:33:07 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3617-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel Message-ID: <178669638715.2183.2958320362369500149@d8ed70d88d35> # Security update for the Linux Kernel Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3617-1 Release Date: 2026-08-13T18:04:38Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1185845 * bsc#1226591 * bsc#1237888 * bsc#1239015 * bsc#1240552 * bsc#1240727 * bsc#1243603 * bsc#1244229 * bsc#1245457 * bsc#1245728 * bsc#1245729 * bsc#1245730 * bsc#1245731 * bsc#1246203 * bsc#1246212 * bsc#1251135 * bsc#1251971 * bsc#1252266 * bsc#1253049 * bsc#1254767 * bsc#1255616 * bsc#1256690 * bsc#1257466 * bsc#1257472 * bsc#1257541 * bsc#1258718 * bsc#1259580 * bsc#1260347 * bsc#1261648 * bsc#1262573 * bsc#1263010 * bsc#1263718 * bsc#1263788 * bsc#1264013 * bsc#1264053 * bsc#1264076 * bsc#1264089 * bsc#1264387 * bsc#1264558 * bsc#1264779 * bsc#1265308 * bsc#1265928 * bsc#1266238 * bsc#1266402 * bsc#1266414 * bsc#1266758 * bsc#1266765 * bsc#1266850 * bsc#1266913 * bsc#1267375 * bsc#1267384 * bsc#1267435 * bsc#1267494 * bsc#1267584 * bsc#1267596 * bsc#1267656 * bsc#1267715 * bsc#1268029 * bsc#1268237 * bsc#1268750 * bsc#1268989 * bsc#1269172 * bsc#1269174 * bsc#1269181 * bsc#1269188 * bsc#1269289 * bsc#1269512 * bsc#1269513 * bsc#1269577 * bsc#1269731 * bsc#1269773 * bsc#1269798 * bsc#1269986 * bsc#1269988 * bsc#1269993 * bsc#1269997 * bsc#1270257 * bsc#1271011 * bsc#1271526 * bsc#1271825 * bsc#1271866 * bsc#1271899 * bsc#1271904 * bsc#1271908 * bsc#1271912 * bsc#1271964 * bsc#1272176 * bsc#1272180 * bsc#1272207 * bsc#1272242 * bsc#1272263 * bsc#1272268 * bsc#1272573 * bsc#1272607 * bsc#1272665 * bsc#1272678 * bsc#1272693 * bsc#1272694 * bsc#1272855 * bsc#1272865 * bsc#1272904 * bsc#1272907 * bsc#1272918 * bsc#1273004 * bsc#1273035 * bsc#1273097 * bsc#1273231 * bsc#1274072 * jsc#PED-12576 * jsc#PED-16573 Cross-References: * CVE-2022-4994 * CVE-2023-2058 * CVE-2023-53995 * CVE-2024-38542 * CVE-2025-21710 * CVE-2025-21953 * CVE-2025-54518 * CVE-2026-31431 * CVE-2026-31542 * CVE-2026-31598 * CVE-2026-31628 * CVE-2026-31759 * CVE-2026-43033 * CVE-2026-43056 * CVE-2026-43211 * CVE-2026-43276 * CVE-2026-43440 * CVE-2026-46052 * CVE-2026-46056 * CVE-2026-46080 * CVE-2026-46084 * CVE-2026-46109 * CVE-2026-46117 * CVE-2026-46126 * CVE-2026-46144 * CVE-2026-46145 * CVE-2026-46174 * CVE-2026-46193 * CVE-2026-46243 * CVE-2026-46323 * CVE-2026-46333 * CVE-2026-52933 * CVE-2026-52956 * CVE-2026-52958 * CVE-2026-52967 * CVE-2026-52986 * CVE-2026-53050 * CVE-2026-53131 * CVE-2026-53196 * CVE-2026-53224 * CVE-2026-53246 * CVE-2026-53256 * CVE-2026-53260 * CVE-2026-53267 * CVE-2026-53297 * CVE-2026-53324 * CVE-2026-53357 * CVE-2026-53375 * CVE-2026-53388 * CVE-2026-53391 * CVE-2026-53402 * CVE-2026-63794 * CVE-2026-63806 * CVE-2026-63807 * CVE-2026-63824 * CVE-2026-63829 * CVE-2026-63884 * CVE-2026-63893 * CVE-2026-63917 * CVE-2026-63919 * CVE-2026-63921 * CVE-2026-63922 * CVE-2026-63924 * CVE-2026-63946 * CVE-2026-63971 * CVE-2026-63975 * CVE-2026-63984 * CVE-2026-63994 * CVE-2026-64106 * CVE-2026-64189 * CVE-2026-64530 * CVE-2026-64560 * CVE-2026-64561 * CVE-2026-64564 * CVE-2026-64600 CVSS scores: * CVE-2023-2058 ( NVD ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:C/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2023-2058 ( NVD ): 2.4 CVSS:3.0/AV:N/AC:L/PR:H/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2023-53995 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2023-53995 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2024-38542 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2024-38542 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2024-38542 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-21710 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-21710 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-21710 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2025-21953 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-21953 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-21953 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-21953 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-54518 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-54518 ( SUSE ): 7.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-54518 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2025-54518 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31431 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31431 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31431 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31542 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31542 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31542 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31598 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31598 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31598 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31628 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31628 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-31628 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31759 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31759 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31759 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43033 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43033 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43033 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43056 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43056 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43211 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43211 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43276 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43276 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43440 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43440 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46052 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46052 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46056 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46056 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46080 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46080 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46080 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46084 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46084 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46109 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46109 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46117 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46117 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46117 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46117 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46126 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46126 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-46126 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46144 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46144 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46145 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46145 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46145 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46145 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46174 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46174 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-46174 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46193 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46193 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46243 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46243 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46243 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-46243 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46243 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46323 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46323 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46323 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46333 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46333 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46333 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-46333 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-52933 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52933 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52958 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52958 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52967 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52967 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52986 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52986 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53050 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53050 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53050 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53131 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53131 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53131 ( NVD ): 9.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53196 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53196 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53196 ( NVD ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53196 ( NVD ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53256 ( SUSE ): 7.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53256 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53256 ( NVD ): 8.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53260 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53260 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53267 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53267 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53267 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53297 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53297 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53324 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53324 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53357 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53357 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53357 ( NVD ): 8.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53375 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53375 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53375 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53388 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53391 ( SUSE ): 6.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53391 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53402 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53402 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53402 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63794 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63794 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63794 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63806 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63806 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63806 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63807 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63807 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63807 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63824 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63824 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63824 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63829 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63829 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63829 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63884 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63884 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63884 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63893 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63893 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63917 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63917 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63917 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63919 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63919 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63919 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63921 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:L/SC:H/SI:H/SA:L * CVE-2026-63921 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:L * CVE-2026-63921 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63922 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63922 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63924 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63924 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63946 ( SUSE ): 7.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63946 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63946 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63971 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63971 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63971 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63975 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63975 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63975 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63984 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63984 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63994 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63994 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63994 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64106 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64106 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64106 ( NVD ): 9.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64189 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64189 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64189 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64560 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64560 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64560 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64561 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64561 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64561 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64564 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64564 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64564 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * openSUSE Leap 15.5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.5 An update that solves 75 vulnerabilities, contains two features and has 33 security fixes can now be installed. ## Description: The SUSE Linux Enterprise 15 SP5 RT kernel was updated to fix various security issues: The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2022-4994: KVM: x86: wean fast IN from emulator_pio_in (bsc#1273097). * CVE-2023-53995: net: ipv4: fix one memleak in __inet_del_ifa() (bsc#1255616). * CVE-2024-38542: RDMA/mana_ib: boundary check before installing cq callbacks (bsc#1226591). * CVE-2025-21953: net: mana: cleanup mana struct after debugfs_remove() (bsc#1240727). * CVE-2026-46052: ceph: only d_add() negative dentries when they are unhashed (bsc#1267494). * CVE-2026-46056: Bluetooth: hci_event: fix potential UAF in SSP passkey handlers (bsc#1267435). * CVE-2026-46145: RDMA/mana: Validate rx_hash_key_len (bsc#1267715). * CVE-2026-46193: xfrm: ah: account for ESN high bits in async callbacks (bsc#1267656). * CVE-2026-52933: io_uring/poll: fix signed comparison in io_poll_get_ownership() (bsc#1268989). * CVE-2026-52956: libceph: Fix potential out-of-bounds access in __ceph_x_decrypt() (bsc#1269172). * CVE-2026-52958: libceph: Fix potential out-of-bounds access in osdmap_decode() (bsc#1269174). * CVE-2026-52967: smb/client: fix possible infinite loop and oob read in symlink_data() (bsc#1269181). * CVE-2026-52986: netfilter: nf_conntrack_sip: don't use simple_strtoul (bsc#1269289). * CVE-2026-53050: quota: Fix race of dquot_scan_active() with quota deactivation (bsc#1269188). * CVE-2026-53131: netfilter: require Ethernet MAC header before using eth_hdr() (bsc#1269773). * CVE-2026-53196: USB: serial: io_ti: fix heap overflow in get_manuf_info() (bsc#1269986). * CVE-2026-53224: sctp: validate embedded INIT chunk and address list lengths in cookie (bsc#1269997). * CVE-2026-53246: sctp: validate cached peer INIT chunk length in COOKIE_ECHO processing (bsc#1269988). * CVE-2026-53256: Bluetooth: RFCOMM: hold listener socket in rfcomm_connect_ind() (bsc#1269993). * CVE-2026-53260: preempt: Provide preempt_[dis|en]able_nested() (bsc#1269731). * CVE-2026-53267: netfilter: nft_ct: bail out on template ct in get eval (bsc#1269577). * CVE-2026-53357: Bluetooth: fix UAF in l2cap_sock_cleanup_listen() vs l2cap_conn_del() (bsc#1270257). * CVE-2026-53375: drm/amdgpu/vce: Prevent partial address patches (bsc#1271899). * CVE-2026-53388: fuse: re-lock request before replacing page cache folio (bsc#1271825). * CVE-2026-53391: NFSv4/pNFS: reject zero-length r_addr in nfs4_decode_mp_ds_addr (bsc#1271904). * CVE-2026-53402: fbdev: fbcon: fix out-of-bounds read in err_out of (bsc#1271908). * CVE-2026-63794: KVM: SVM: Fix page overflow in sev_dbg_crypt() for ENCRYPT path (bsc#1271964). * CVE-2026-63806: KVM: Replace guest-triggerable BUG_ON() in ioeventfd datamatch with get_unaligned() (bsc#1272268). * CVE-2026-63807: KVM: x86/mmu: Ensure hugepage is in by slot before checking max mapping level (bsc#1272263). * CVE-2026-63824: KEYS: fix overflow in keyctl_pkey_params_get_2() (bsc#1272180). * CVE-2026-63829: net: ip_gre: require CAP_NET_ADMIN in the device netns for changelink (bsc#1272176). * CVE-2026-63884: drm/i915: Fix potential UAF in TTM object purge (bsc#1272573). * CVE-2026-63893: thunderbolt: property: Reject u32 wrap in tb_property_entry_valid() (bsc#1272607). * CVE-2026-63917: ip6: vti: Use ip6_tnl.net in vti6_changelink() (bsc#1272904). * CVE-2026-63919: xfrm: input: hold netns during deferred transport reinjection (bsc#1272907). * CVE-2026-63921: ip6: vti: Use ip6_tnl.net in vti6_siocdevprivate() (bsc#1272918). * CVE-2026-63922,CVE-2026-63924: ipv6: exthdrs: refresh nh after handling HAO option (bsc#1272855). * CVE-2026-63946: Bluetooth: ISO: fix UAF in iso_recv_frame (bsc#1272665). * CVE-2026-63971: sctp: fix race between sctp_wait_for_connect and peeloff (bsc#1272678). * CVE-2026-63975: Bluetooth: L2CAP: Fix possible crash on l2cap_ecred_conn_rsp (bsc#1272694). * CVE-2026-63984: ipv6: rpl: fix hdrlen overflow in ipv6_rpl_srh_decompress() (bsc#1272865). * CVE-2026-63994: tunnels: load network headers after skb_cow() in iptunnel_pmtud_build_icmp() (bsc#1273035). * CVE-2026-64106: KVM: arm64: vgic-its: Reject restored DTE with out-of-range num_eventid_bits (bsc#1272242). * CVE-2026-64189: netfilter: ipset: fix race between dump and ip_set_list resize (bsc#1272207). * CVE-2026-64560: posix-cpu-timers: Prevent UAF caused by non-leader exec() race (bsc#1273004). * CVE-2026-64561: KVM: x86: Check for invalid/obsolete root _after_ making MMU pages available (bsc#1273231). * CVE-2026-64564: sctp: don't free the ASCONF's own transport in DEL-IP processing (bsc#1274072). * CVE-2026-64600: xfs: resample the data fork mapping after cycling ILOCK (bsc#1271526). The following non security issues were fixed: * block: fix use-after-free of q->q_usage_counter (bsc#1268750). * cpumask: add cpumask_weight_andnot() (bsc#1239015). * Drivers: hv: fix missing kernel-doc description for 'size' in request_arr_init() (git-fixes). * Drivers: hv: remove stale comment (git-fixes). * Drivers: hv: vmbus: Clean up sscanf format specifier in target_cpu_store() (git-fixes). * Drivers: hv: vmbus: Fix sysfs output format for ring buffer index (git- fixes). * Drivers: hv: vmbus: Fix typos in vmbus_drv.c (git-fixes). * Drivers: hv: vmbus: Improve the logic of reserving fb_mmio on Gen2 VMs (git- fixes). * Drivers: hv: vmbus: Remove duplication and cleanup code in create_gpadl_header() (git-fixes). * Drivers: hv: vmbus: Update indentation in create_gpadl_header() (git-fixes). * drm/hyperv: validate resolution_count and fix WIN8 fallback (git-fixes). * drm/hyperv: validate VMBus packet size in receive callback (git-fixes). * ethtool: Implement ethtool_puts() (git-fixes). * hrtimers: Introduce hrtimer_setup() to replace hrtimer_init() (bsc#1271912). * hv: utils: handle and propagate errors in kvp_register (git-fixes). * hv_balloon: Simplify data output in hv_balloon_debug_show() (git-fixes). * hv_netvsc: Use VF's tso_max_size value when data path is VF (bsc#1246203). * hv_sock: fix ARM64 support (git-fixes). * hv_utils: Allow implicit ICTIMESYNCFLAG_SYNC (git-fixes). * hyperv: Clean up and fix the guest ID comment in hvgdk.h (git-fixes). * IPv6/GRO: generic helper to remove temporary HBH/jumbo header in (bsc#1246203). * ipv6/gso: remove temporary HBH/jumbo header (bsc#1246203). * ipv6: add struct hop_jumbo_hdr definition (bsc#1246203). * jiffies: Cast to unsigned long in secs_to_jiffies() conversion (bsc#1257466). * jiffies: Define secs_to_jiffies() (bsc#1257466). * lib/bitmap: add bitmap_weight_and() (bsc#1239015). * mkspec-dtb: Skip missing DTBs. * net/mana: fix warning in the writer of client oob (git-fixes). * net/mana: Null service_wq on setup error to prevent double destroy (git- fixes). * net/sched: cls_api: Handle TC_ACT_CONSUMED in tcf_qevent_handle (bsc#1271866). * net: mana: add a function to spread IRQs per CPUs (bsc#1239015). * net: mana: Add debug logs in MANA network driver (bsc#1246212). * net: mana: Add handler for hardware servicing events (bsc#1245730 bsc#1251971). * net: mana: Add MAC address to vPort logs and clarify error messages (git- fixes). * net: mana: Add metadata support for xdp mode (git-fixes). * net: mana: add msix index sharing between EQs (git-fixes). * net: mana: Add NULL guards in teardown path to prevent panic on attach failure (git-fixes). * net: mana: Add standard counter rx_missed_errors (git-fixes). * net: mana: Add support for auxiliary device servicing events (bsc#1251971). * net: mana: Add support for Multi Vports on Bare metal (bsc#1244229). * net: mana: Add support for PF device 0x00C1 (bsc#1268237). * net: mana: Allow irq_setup() to skip cpus for affinity (bsc#1245457). * net: mana: Allow tso_max_size to go up-to GSO_MAX_SIZE (bsc#1246203). * net: mana: Assigning IRQ affinity on HT cores (bsc#1239015). * net: mana: check xdp_rxq registration before unreg in mana_destroy_rxq() (git-fixes). * net: mana: Create separate EQs for each vPort (git-fixes). * net: mana: Don't overwrite port probe error with add_adev result (git- fixes). * net: mana: Drop TX skb on post_work_request failure and unmap resources (git-fixes). * net: mana: explain irq_setup() algorithm (bsc#1245457). * net: mana: Expose additional hardware counters for drop and TC via ethtool (bsc#1245729). * net: mana: Expose hardware diagnostic info via debugfs (bsc#1266414). * net: mana: Fall back to standard MTU when PF reports adapter_mtu of 0 (git- fixes). * net: mana: Fix crash from unvalidated SHM offset read from BAR0 during FLR (git-fixes). * net: mana: Fix double destroy_workqueue on service rescan PCI path (git- fixes). * net: mana: Fix EQ leak in mana_remove on NULL port (git-fixes). * net: mana: Fix irq_contexts memory leak in mana_gd_setup_irqs (bsc#1239015). * net: mana: Fix memory leak in mana_gd_setup_irqs (bsc#1239015). * net: mana: fix spelling for mana_gd_deregiser_irq() (git-fixes). * net: mana: Fix spelling mistake "enforecement" -> "enforcement" (git-fixes). * net: mana: Fix TOCTOU double-fetch of hwc_msg_id from DMA buffer (bsc#1265928). * net: mana: fix use-after-free in add_adev() error path (git-fixes). * net: mana: fix use-after-free in mana_hwc_destroy_channel() by reordering teardown (git-fixes). * net: mana: Fix use-after-free in reset service rescan path (git-fixes). * net: mana: Fix warnings for missing export.h header inclusion (git-fixes). * net: mana: Guard mana_remove against double invocation (git-fixes). * net: mana: guard TX wq object destroy with INVALID_MANA_HANDLE check (bsc#1269798). * net: mana: Handle hardware recovery events when probing the device (bsc#1257466). * net: mana: Handle Reset Request from MANA NIC (bsc#1245728 bsc#1251971). * net: mana: Handle SKB if TX SGEs exceed hardware limit (git-fixes). * net: mana: Handle unsupported HWC commands (git-fixes). * net: mana: hardening: Reject zero max_num_queues from GDMA_QUERY_MAX_RESOURCES (git-fixes). * net: mana: hardening: Validate adapter_mtu from MANA_QUERY_DEV_CONFIG (git- fixes). * net: mana: hardening: Validate doorbell ID from GDMA_REGISTER_DEVICE response (git-fixes). * net: mana: Implement ndo_tx_timeout and serialize queue resets per port (bsc#1257472). * net: mana: Init gf_stats_work before potential error paths in probe (git- fixes). * net: mana: Init link_change_work before potential error paths in probe (git- fixes). * net: mana: initialize gdma queue id to INVALID_QUEUE_ID (bsc#1269798). * net: mana: Move hardware counter stats from per-port to per-VF context (git- fixes). * net: mana: Probe rdma device in mana driver (git-fixes). * net: mana: Record doorbell physical address in PF mode (bsc#1244229). * net: mana: Reduce waiting time if HWC not responding (bsc#1252266). * net: mana: remove double CQ cleanup in mana_create_rxq error path (git- fixes). * net: mana: Return error code from mana_create_rxq() (git-fixes). * net: mana: Ring doorbell at 4 CQ wraparounds (git-fixes). * net: mana: Set default number of queues to 16 (bsc#1261648). * net: mana: Set tx_packets to post gso processing packet count (bsc#1245731). * net: mana: Skip redundant detach on already-detached port (git-fixes). * net: mana: Skip WQ object destruction for uninitialized RXQ (git-fixes). * net: mana: Support HW link state events (bsc#1253049). * net: mana: Switch to page pool for jumbo frames (git-fixes). * net: mana: Trigger VF reset/recovery on health check failure due to HWC timeout (bsc#1259580). * net: mana: Use at least SZ_4K in doorbell ID range check (git-fixes). * net: mana: use ethtool string helpers (git-fixes). * net: mana: Use kvmalloc for large RX queue and buffer allocations (bsc#1266765). * net: mana: Use mana_cleanup_port_context() for rxq cleanup (git-fixes). * net: mana: Use pci_name() for debugfs directory naming (git-fixes). * net: mana: Use per-queue allocation for tx_qp to reduce allocation size (bsc#1266765). * net: mana: validate rx_req_idx to prevent out-of-bounds array access (bsc#1266402). * net: mana: Validate the packet length reported by the NIC (git-fixes). * PCI: hv: Correct a comment (git-fixes). * PCI: hv: Fix ring buffer size calculation (git-fixes). * PCI: hv: remove unnecessary module_init/exit functions (git-fixes). * PCI: hv: Remove unused field pci_bus in struct hv_pcibus_device (git-fixes). * PCI: hv: Set default NUMA node to 0 for devices without affinity info (bsc#1261648). * pkspec-dtb: Fix dtb-al rename. * posix-cpu-timers: Cleanup the firing logic (bsc#1271912). * posix-cpu-timers: Correctly update timer status in posix_cpu_timer_del() (bsc#1271912). * posix-cpu-timers: Do not arm SIGEV_NONE timers (bsc#1271912). * posix-cpu-timers: Handle interval timers correctly in timer_get() (bsc#1271912). * posix-cpu-timers: Handle SIGEV_NONE timers correctly in timer_get() (bsc#1271912). * posix-cpu-timers: Handle SIGEV_NONE timers correctly in timer_set() (bsc#1271912). * posix-cpu-timers: Make k_itimer::it_active consistent (bsc#1271912). * posix-cpu-timers: Remove incorrect comment in posix_cpu_timer_set() (bsc#1271912). * posix-cpu-timers: Replace old expiry retrieval in posix_cpu_timer_set() (bsc#1271912). * posix-cpu-timers: Simplify posix_cpu_timer_set() (bsc#1271912). * posix-cpu-timers: Split up posix_cpu_timer_get() (bsc#1271912). * posix-cpu-timers: Use @now instead of @val for clarity (bsc#1271912). * posix-timers: Add proper state tracking (bsc#1271912). * posix-timers: Avoid direct access to hrtimer clockbase (bsc#1271912). * posix-timers: Clarify posix_timer_fn() comments (bsc#1271912). * posix-timers: Clear overrun in common_timer_set() (bsc#1271912). * posix-timers: Consolidate signal queueing (bsc#1271912). * posix-timers: Consolidate timer setup (bsc#1271912). * posix-timers: Cure si_sys_private race (bsc#1271912). * posix-timers: Document common_clock_get() correctly (bsc#1271912). * posix-timers: Expand timer_arm() callbacks with a boolean return value (bsc#1271912). * posix-timers: Polish coding style in a few places (bsc#1271912). * posix-timers: Retrieve interval in common timer_settime() code (bsc#1271912). * RDMA/mana: Fix error unwind in mana_ib_create_qp_rss() (git-fixes). * RDMA/mana: Fix mana_destroy_wq_obj() cleanup in mana_ib_create_qp_rss() (git-fixes). * RDMA/mana: Remove user triggerable WARN_ON() in mana_ib_create_qp_rss() (git-fixes). * RDMA/mana: Validate rx_hash_key_len (git-fixes). * RDMA/mana_ib: Access remote atomic for MRs (bsc#1251135). * RDMA/mana_ib: add additional port counters (bsc#1251135). * RDMA/mana_ib: Add CQ interrupt support for RAW QP (bsc#1240552 jsc#PED-12576). * RDMA/mana_ib: Add device statistics support (bsc#1240552 jsc#PED-12576). * RDMA/mana_ib: Add device-memory support (bsc#1240552 jsc#PED-12576). * RDMA/mana_ib: Add EQ creation for rnic adapter (bsc#1240552 jsc#PED-12576). * RDMA/mana_ib: Add port statistics support (bsc#1240552 jsc#PED-12576). * RDMA/mana_ib: Add support of 4M, 1G, and 2G pages (bsc#1240552 jsc#PED-12576). * RDMA/mana_ib: Add support of mana_ib for RNIC and ETH nic (bsc#1240552 jsc#PED-12576). * RDMA/mana_ib: add support of multiple ports (bsc#1251135). * RDMA/mana_ib: Adding and deleting GIDs (bsc#1240552 jsc#PED-12576). * RDMA/mana_ib: Allocate PAGE aligned doorbell index (bsc#1240552 jsc#PED-12576). * RDMA/mana_ib: Allow registration of DMA-mapped memory in PDs (bsc#1240552 jsc#PED-12576). * RDMA/mana_ib: check cqe length for kernel CQs (bsc#1240552 jsc#PED-12576). * RDMA/mana_ib: cleanup the usage of mana_gd_send_request() (bsc#1240552 jsc#PED-12576). * RDMA/mana_ib: Configure mac address in RNIC (bsc#1240552 jsc#PED-12576). * RDMA/mana_ib: Create and destroy RC QP (bsc#1240552 jsc#PED-12576). * RDMA/mana_ib: Create and destroy rnic adapter (bsc#1240552 jsc#PED-12576). * RDMA/mana_ib: create and destroy RNIC cqs (bsc#1240552 jsc#PED-12576). * RDMA/mana_ib: Create and destroy UD/GSI QP (bsc#1240552 jsc#PED-12576). * RDMA/mana_ib: create EQs for RNIC CQs (bsc#1240552 jsc#PED-12576). * RDMA/mana_ib: create kernel-level CQs (bsc#1240552 jsc#PED-12576). * RDMA/mana_ib: create/destroy AH (bsc#1240552 jsc#PED-12576). * RDMA/mana_ib: Disable RX steering on RSS QP destroy (bsc#1240552 jsc#PED-12576). * RDMA/mana_ib: Drain send wrs of GSI QP (bsc#1240552 jsc#PED-12576). * RDMA/mana_ib: Enable RoCE on port 1 (bsc#1240552 jsc#PED-12576). * RDMA/mana_ib: Ensure variable err is initialized (bsc#1240552 jsc#PED-12576). * RDMA/mana_ib: extend mana QP table (bsc#1240552 jsc#PED-12576). * RDMA/mana_ib: Extend modify QP (bsc#1240552 jsc#PED-12576). * RDMA/mana_ib: extend query device (bsc#1240552 jsc#PED-12576). * RDMA/mana_ib: Fix DSCP value in modify QP (bsc#1240552 jsc#PED-12576). * RDMA/mana_ib: Fix error code in probe() (bsc#1240552 jsc#PED-12576). * RDMA/mana_ib: Fix integer overflow during queue creation (bsc#1251135). * RDMA/mana_ib: Fix missing ret value (bsc#1240552 jsc#PED-12576). * RDMA/mana_ib: Handle net event for pointing to the current netdev (bsc#1256690). * RDMA/mana_ib: helpers to allocate kernel queues (bsc#1240552 jsc#PED-12576). * RDMA/mana_ib: Implement DMABUF MR support (bsc#1240552 jsc#PED-12576). * RDMA/mana_ib: implement get_dma_mr (bsc#1240552 jsc#PED-12576). * RDMA/mana_ib: Implement port parameters (bsc#1240552 jsc#PED-12576). * RDMA/mana_ib: implement req_notify_cq (bsc#1240552 jsc#PED-12576). * RDMA/mana_ib: implement uapi for creation of rnic cq (bsc#1240552 jsc#PED-12576). * RDMA/mana_ib: Implement uapi to create and destroy RC QP (bsc#1240552 jsc#PED-12576). * RDMA/mana_ib: indicate CM support (bsc#1240552 jsc#PED-12576). * RDMA/mana_ib: initialize err for empty send WR lists (git-fixes). * RDMA/mana_ib: introduce a helper to remove cq callbacks (bsc#1240552 jsc#PED-12576). * RDMA/mana_ib: Introduce helpers to create and destroy mana queues (bsc#1240552 jsc#PED-12576). * RDMA/mana_ib: Introduce mana_ib_get_netdev helper function (bsc#1240552 jsc#PED-12576). * RDMA/mana_ib: Introduce mana_ib_install_cq_cb helper function (bsc#1240552 jsc#PED-12576). * RDMA/mana_ib: Introduce mdev_to_gc helper function (bsc#1240552 jsc#PED-12576). * RDMA/mana_ib: Modify QP state (bsc#1240552 jsc#PED-12576). * RDMA/mana_ib: polling of CQs for GSI/UD (bsc#1240552 jsc#PED-12576). * RDMA/mana_ib: Process QP error events in mana_ib (bsc#1240552 jsc#PED-12576). * RDMA/mana_ib: query device capabilities (bsc#1240552 jsc#PED-12576). * RDMA/mana_ib: Query feature_flags bitmask from FW (bsc#1240552 jsc#PED-12576). * RDMA/mana_ib: register RDMA device with GDMA (bsc#1240552 jsc#PED-12576). * RDMA/mana_ib: remove useless return values from dbg prints (bsc#1240552 jsc#PED-12576). * RDMA/mana_ib: Report max_msg_sz in mana_ib_query_port (git-fixes). * RDMA/mana_ib: request error CQEs when supported (bsc#1240552 jsc#PED-12576). * RDMA/mana_ib: Set correct device into ib (bsc#1240552 jsc#PED-12576). * RDMA/mana_ib: set node_guid (bsc#1240552 jsc#PED-12576). * RDMA/mana_ib: Support memory windows (bsc#1240552 jsc#PED-12576). * RDMA/mana_ib: support of the zero based MRs (bsc#1251135). * RDMA/mana_ib: Take CQ type from the device type (bsc#1257541). * RDMA/mana_ib: UD/GSI QP creation for kernel (bsc#1240552 jsc#PED-12576). * RDMA/mana_ib: UD/GSI work requests (bsc#1240552 jsc#PED-12576). * RDMA/mana_ib: unify mana_ib functions to support any gdma device (bsc#1240552 jsc#PED-12576). * RDMA/mana_ib: Use ib_get_eth_speed for reporting port speed (bsc#1271011 jsc#PED-16573). * RDMA/mana_ib: Use num_comp_vectors of ib_device (bsc#1240552 jsc#PED-12576). * RDMA/mana_ib: Use safer allocation function() (bsc#1251135). * RDMA/mana_ib: Use struct mana_ib_queue for CQs (bsc#1240552 jsc#PED-12576). * RDMA/mana_ib: Use struct mana_ib_queue for RAW QPs (bsc#1240552 jsc#PED-12576). * RDMA/mana_ib: Use struct mana_ib_queue for WQs (bsc#1240552 jsc#PED-12576). * sched/topology: Introduce for_each_numa_hop_mask() (bsc#1239015). * sched/topology: Introduce sched_numa_hop_mask() (bsc#1239015). * scsi: storvsc: Handle PERSISTENT_RESERVE_IN truncation for Hyper-V vFC (git- fixes). * scsi: storvsc: Remove redundant ternary operators (git-fixes). * scsi: storvsc: Replace symbolic permissions with octal (git-fixes). * sctp: validate embedded address parameter length (git-fixes). * tcp: gso: really support BIG TCP (bsc#1246203). * time: Switch to hrtimer_setup() (bsc#1271912). ## Special Instructions and Notes: * Please reboot the system after installing this update. ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * openSUSE Leap 15.5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3617=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-5.5-2026-3617=1 ## Package List: * openSUSE Leap 15.5 (x86_64) * cluster-md-kmp-rt-debuginfo-5.14.21-150500.13.156.1 * kernel-rt-extra-debuginfo-5.14.21-150500.13.156.1 * kernel-rt-debuginfo-5.14.21-150500.13.156.1 * kernel-rt-extra-5.14.21-150500.13.156.1 * kernel-rt-vdso-debuginfo-5.14.21-150500.13.156.1 * cluster-md-kmp-rt-5.14.21-150500.13.156.1 * kernel-rt-optional-5.14.21-150500.13.156.1 * kernel-rt_debug-debuginfo-5.14.21-150500.13.156.1 * kernel-rt-vdso-5.14.21-150500.13.156.1 * kernel-syms-rt-5.14.21-150500.13.156.1 * reiserfs-kmp-rt-5.14.21-150500.13.156.1 * kernel-rt-devel-5.14.21-150500.13.156.1 * ocfs2-kmp-rt-5.14.21-150500.13.156.1 * kselftests-kmp-rt-5.14.21-150500.13.156.1 * kselftests-kmp-rt-debuginfo-5.14.21-150500.13.156.1 * kernel-rt_debug-vdso-5.14.21-150500.13.156.1 * reiserfs-kmp-rt-debuginfo-5.14.21-150500.13.156.1 * dlm-kmp-rt-debuginfo-5.14.21-150500.13.156.1 * gfs2-kmp-rt-debuginfo-5.14.21-150500.13.156.1 * kernel-rt_debug-devel-5.14.21-150500.13.156.1 * kernel-rt-livepatch-devel-5.14.21-150500.13.156.1 * gfs2-kmp-rt-5.14.21-150500.13.156.1 * kernel-rt-optional-debuginfo-5.14.21-150500.13.156.1 * kernel-rt_debug-devel-debuginfo-5.14.21-150500.13.156.1 * ocfs2-kmp-rt-debuginfo-5.14.21-150500.13.156.1 * kernel-rt_debug-vdso-debuginfo-5.14.21-150500.13.156.1 * kernel-rt-devel-debuginfo-5.14.21-150500.13.156.1 * dlm-kmp-rt-5.14.21-150500.13.156.1 * kernel-rt_debug-debugsource-5.14.21-150500.13.156.1 * kernel-rt-debugsource-5.14.21-150500.13.156.1 * kernel-rt-livepatch-5.14.21-150500.13.156.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.5 (nosrc x86_64) * kernel-rt-5.14.21-150500.13.156.1 * kernel-rt_debug-5.14.21-150500.13.156.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.5 (noarch) * kernel-source-rt-5.14.21-150500.13.156.1 * kernel-devel-rt-5.14.21-150500.13.156.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.5 (nosrc x86_64) * kernel-rt-5.14.21-150500.13.156.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.5 (noarch) * kernel-source-rt-5.14.21-150500.13.156.1 * kernel-devel-rt-5.14.21-150500.13.156.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.5 (x86_64) * kernel-rt-debugsource-5.14.21-150500.13.156.1 * kernel-rt-debuginfo-5.14.21-150500.13.156.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2022-4994.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2023-2058.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2023-53995.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2024-38542.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-21710.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-21953.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-54518.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31431.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31542.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31598.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31628.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31759.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43033.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43056.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43211.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43276.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43440.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46052.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46056.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46080.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46084.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46109.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46117.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46126.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46144.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46145.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46174.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46193.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46243.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46323.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46333.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52933.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52956.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52958.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52967.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52986.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53050.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53131.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53196.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53224.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53246.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53256.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53260.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53267.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53297.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53324.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53357.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53375.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53388.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53391.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53402.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63794.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63806.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63807.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63824.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63829.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63884.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63893.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63917.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63919.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63921.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63922.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63924.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63946.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63971.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63975.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63984.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63994.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64106.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64189.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64530.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64560.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64561.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64564.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64600.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1185845 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1226591 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1237888 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1239015 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1240552 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1240727 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1243603 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1244229 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1245457 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1245728 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1245729 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1245730 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1245731 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1246203 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1246212 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1251135 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1251971 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1252266 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1253049 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1254767 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1255616 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1256690 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1257466 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1257472 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1257541 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1258718 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1259580 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1260347 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1261648 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262573 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263010 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263718 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263788 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264013 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264053 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264076 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264089 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264387 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264558 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264779 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265308 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265928 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266238 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266402 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266414 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266758 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266765 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266850 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266913 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267375 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267384 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267435 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267494 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267584 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267596 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267656 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267715 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268029 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268237 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268750 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268989 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269172 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269174 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269181 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269188 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269289 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269512 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269513 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269577 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269731 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269773 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269798 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269986 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269988 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269993 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269997 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270257 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271011 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271526 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271825 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271866 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271899 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271904 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271908 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271912 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271964 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272176 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272180 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272207 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272242 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272263 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272268 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272573 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272607 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272665 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272678 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272693 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272694 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272855 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272865 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272904 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272907 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272918 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273004 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273035 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273097 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273231 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274072 * https://jira.suse.com/browse/PED-12576 * https://jira.suse.com/browse/PED-16573 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 14 08:35:27 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2026 08:35:27 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3616-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel Message-ID: <178669652710.2183.8358511506249389045@d8ed70d88d35> # Security update for the Linux Kernel Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3616-1 Release Date: 2026-08-13T18:04:00Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1185845 * bsc#1237888 * bsc#1243603 * bsc#1254767 * bsc#1255616 * bsc#1258718 * bsc#1262573 * bsc#1263718 * bsc#1263788 * bsc#1264013 * bsc#1264076 * bsc#1264089 * bsc#1265308 * bsc#1266238 * bsc#1266850 * bsc#1267384 * bsc#1267435 * bsc#1267494 * bsc#1267596 * bsc#1267656 * bsc#1267715 * bsc#1268029 * bsc#1269172 * bsc#1269174 * bsc#1269181 * bsc#1269188 * bsc#1269289 * bsc#1269577 * bsc#1269731 * bsc#1269773 * bsc#1269986 * bsc#1269988 * bsc#1269993 * bsc#1269997 * bsc#1270257 * bsc#1271526 * bsc#1271825 * bsc#1271899 * bsc#1271904 * bsc#1271908 * bsc#1271912 * bsc#1271964 * bsc#1272176 * bsc#1272180 * bsc#1272207 * bsc#1272242 * bsc#1272263 * bsc#1272268 * bsc#1272607 * bsc#1272678 * bsc#1272694 * bsc#1272855 * bsc#1272865 * bsc#1272904 * bsc#1272907 * bsc#1272918 * bsc#1273004 * bsc#1273035 * bsc#1273097 * bsc#1273231 * bsc#1274072 Cross-References: * CVE-2022-4994 * CVE-2023-2058 * CVE-2023-53995 * CVE-2025-21710 * CVE-2025-54518 * CVE-2026-31431 * CVE-2026-31598 * CVE-2026-31628 * CVE-2026-31759 * CVE-2026-43033 * CVE-2026-46052 * CVE-2026-46056 * CVE-2026-46080 * CVE-2026-46109 * CVE-2026-46145 * CVE-2026-46174 * CVE-2026-46193 * CVE-2026-46243 * CVE-2026-46323 * CVE-2026-46333 * CVE-2026-52956 * CVE-2026-52958 * CVE-2026-52967 * CVE-2026-52986 * CVE-2026-53050 * CVE-2026-53131 * CVE-2026-53196 * CVE-2026-53224 * CVE-2026-53246 * CVE-2026-53256 * CVE-2026-53260 * CVE-2026-53267 * CVE-2026-53357 * CVE-2026-53375 * CVE-2026-53388 * CVE-2026-53391 * CVE-2026-53402 * CVE-2026-63794 * CVE-2026-63806 * CVE-2026-63807 * CVE-2026-63824 * CVE-2026-63829 * CVE-2026-63893 * CVE-2026-63917 * CVE-2026-63919 * CVE-2026-63921 * CVE-2026-63922 * CVE-2026-63924 * CVE-2026-63971 * CVE-2026-63975 * CVE-2026-63984 * CVE-2026-63994 * CVE-2026-64106 * CVE-2026-64189 * CVE-2026-64560 * CVE-2026-64561 * CVE-2026-64564 * CVE-2026-64600 CVSS scores: * CVE-2023-2058 ( NVD ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:C/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2023-2058 ( NVD ): 2.4 CVSS:3.0/AV:N/AC:L/PR:H/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2023-53995 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2023-53995 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-21710 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-21710 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-21710 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2025-54518 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-54518 ( SUSE ): 7.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-54518 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2025-54518 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31431 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31431 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31431 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31598 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31598 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31598 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31628 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31628 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-31628 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31759 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31759 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31759 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43033 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43033 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43033 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46052 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46052 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46056 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46056 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46080 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46080 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46080 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46109 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46109 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46145 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46145 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46145 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46145 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46174 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46174 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-46174 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46193 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46193 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46243 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46243 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46243 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46243 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-46243 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46323 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46323 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46323 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46333 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46333 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-46333 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-46333 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52958 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52958 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52967 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52967 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52986 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52986 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53050 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53050 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53050 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53131 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53131 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53131 ( NVD ): 9.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53196 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53196 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53196 ( NVD ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53196 ( NVD ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53256 ( SUSE ): 7.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53256 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53256 ( NVD ): 8.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53260 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53260 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53267 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53267 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53267 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53357 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53357 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53357 ( NVD ): 8.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53375 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53375 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53375 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53388 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53391 ( SUSE ): 6.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53391 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53402 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53402 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53402 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63794 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63794 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63794 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63806 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63806 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63806 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63807 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63807 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63807 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63824 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63824 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63824 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63829 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63829 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63829 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63893 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63893 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63917 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63917 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63917 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63919 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63919 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63919 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63921 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:L/SC:H/SI:H/SA:L * CVE-2026-63921 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:L * CVE-2026-63921 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63922 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63922 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63924 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63924 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63971 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63971 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63971 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63975 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63975 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63975 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63984 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63984 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63994 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63994 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63994 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64106 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64106 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64106 ( NVD ): 9.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64189 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64189 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64189 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64560 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64560 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64560 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64561 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64561 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64561 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64564 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64564 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64564 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.3 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.3 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.4 An update that solves 58 vulnerabilities and has three security fixes can now be installed. ## Description: The SUSE Linux Enterprise 15 SP4 RT kernel was updated to fix various security issues: The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2022-4994: KVM: x86: wean fast IN from emulator_pio_in (bsc#1273097). * CVE-2023-53995: net: ipv4: fix one memleak in __inet_del_ifa() (bsc#1255616). * CVE-2026-46052: ceph: only d_add() negative dentries when they are unhashed (bsc#1267494). * CVE-2026-46056: Bluetooth: hci_event: fix potential UAF in SSP passkey handlers (bsc#1267435). * CVE-2026-46145: RDMA/mana: Validate rx_hash_key_len (bsc#1267715). * CVE-2026-46193: xfrm: ah: account for ESN high bits in async callbacks (bsc#1267656). * CVE-2026-52956: libceph: Fix potential out-of-bounds access in __ceph_x_decrypt() (bsc#1269172). * CVE-2026-52958: libceph: Fix potential out-of-bounds access in osdmap_decode() (bsc#1269174). * CVE-2026-52967: smb/client: fix possible infinite loop and oob read in symlink_data() (bsc#1269181). * CVE-2026-52986: netfilter: nf_conntrack_sip: don't use simple_strtoul (bsc#1269289). * CVE-2026-53050: quota: Fix race of dquot_scan_active() with quota deactivation (bsc#1269188). * CVE-2026-53131: netfilter: require Ethernet MAC header before using eth_hdr() (bsc#1269773). * CVE-2026-53196: USB: serial: io_ti: fix heap overflow in get_manuf_info() (bsc#1269986). * CVE-2026-53224: sctp: validate embedded INIT chunk and address list lengths in cookie (bsc#1269997). * CVE-2026-53246: sctp: validate cached peer INIT chunk length in COOKIE_ECHO processing (bsc#1269988). * CVE-2026-53256: Bluetooth: RFCOMM: hold listener socket in rfcomm_connect_ind() (bsc#1269993). * CVE-2026-53260: preempt: Provide preempt_[dis|en]able_nested() (bsc#1269731). * CVE-2026-53267: netfilter: nft_ct: bail out on template ct in get eval (bsc#1269577). * CVE-2026-53357: Bluetooth: fix UAF in l2cap_sock_cleanup_listen() vs l2cap_conn_del() (bsc#1270257). * CVE-2026-53375: drm/amdgpu/vce: Prevent partial address patches (bsc#1271899). * CVE-2026-53388: fuse: re-lock request before replacing page cache folio (bsc#1271825). * CVE-2026-53391: NFSv4/pNFS: reject zero-length r_addr in nfs4_decode_mp_ds_addr (bsc#1271904). * CVE-2026-53402: fbdev: fbcon: fix out-of-bounds read in err_out of (bsc#1271908). * CVE-2026-63794: KVM: SVM: Fix page overflow in sev_dbg_crypt() for ENCRYPT path (bsc#1271964). * CVE-2026-63806: KVM: Replace guest-triggerable BUG_ON() in ioeventfd datamatch with get_unaligned() (bsc#1272268). * CVE-2026-63807: KVM: x86/mmu: Ensure hugepage is in by slot before checking max mapping level (bsc#1272263). * CVE-2026-63824: KEYS: fix overflow in keyctl_pkey_params_get_2() (bsc#1272180). * CVE-2026-63829: net: ip_gre: require CAP_NET_ADMIN in the device netns for changelink (bsc#1272176). * CVE-2026-63893: thunderbolt: property: Reject u32 wrap in tb_property_entry_valid() (bsc#1272607). * CVE-2026-63917: ip6: vti: Use ip6_tnl.net in vti6_changelink() (bsc#1272904). * CVE-2026-63919: xfrm: input: hold netns during deferred transport reinjection (bsc#1272907). * CVE-2026-63921: ip6: vti: Use ip6_tnl.net in vti6_siocdevprivate() (bsc#1272918). * CVE-2026-63922,CVE-2026-63924: ipv6: exthdrs: refresh nh after handling HAO option (bsc#1272855). * CVE-2026-63971: sctp: fix race between sctp_wait_for_connect and peeloff (bsc#1272678). * CVE-2026-63975: Bluetooth: L2CAP: Fix possible crash on l2cap_ecred_conn_rsp (bsc#1272694). * CVE-2026-63984: ipv6: rpl: fix hdrlen overflow in ipv6_rpl_srh_decompress() (bsc#1272865). * CVE-2026-63994: tunnels: load network headers after skb_cow() in iptunnel_pmtud_build_icmp() (bsc#1273035). * CVE-2026-64106: KVM: arm64: vgic-its: Reject restored DTE with out-of-range num_eventid_bits (bsc#1272242). * CVE-2026-64189: netfilter: ipset: fix race between dump and ip_set_list resize (bsc#1272207). * CVE-2026-64560: posix-cpu-timers: Prevent UAF caused by non-leader exec() race (bsc#1273004). * CVE-2026-64561: KVM: x86: Check for invalid/obsolete root _after_ making MMU pages available (bsc#1273231). * CVE-2026-64564: sctp: don't free the ASCONF's own transport in DEL-IP processing (bsc#1274072). * CVE-2026-64600: xfs: resample the data fork mapping after cycling ILOCK (bsc#1271526). The following non security issues were fixed: * hrtimers: Introduce hrtimer_setup() to replace hrtimer_init() (bsc#1271912). * mkspec-dtb: Skip missing DTBs. * pkspec-dtb: Fix dtb-al rename. * posix-cpu-timers: Cleanup the firing logic (bsc#1271912). * posix-cpu-timers: Correctly update timer status in posix_cpu_timer_del() (bsc#1271912). * posix-cpu-timers: Do not arm SIGEV_NONE timers (bsc#1271912). * posix-cpu-timers: Handle interval timers correctly in timer_get() (bsc#1271912). * posix-cpu-timers: Handle SIGEV_NONE timers correctly in timer_get() (bsc#1271912). * posix-cpu-timers: Handle SIGEV_NONE timers correctly in timer_set() (bsc#1271912). * posix-cpu-timers: Make k_itimer::it_active consistent (bsc#1271912). * posix-cpu-timers: Remove incorrect comment in posix_cpu_timer_set() (bsc#1271912). * posix-cpu-timers: Replace old expiry retrieval in posix_cpu_timer_set() (bsc#1271912). * posix-cpu-timers: Simplify posix_cpu_timer_set() (bsc#1271912). * posix-cpu-timers: Split up posix_cpu_timer_get() (bsc#1271912). * posix-cpu-timers: Use @now instead of @val for clarity (bsc#1271912). * posix-timers: Add proper state tracking (bsc#1271912). * posix-timers: Avoid direct access to hrtimer clockbase (bsc#1271912). * posix-timers: Clarify posix_timer_fn() comments (bsc#1271912). * posix-timers: Clear overrun in common_timer_set() (bsc#1271912). * posix-timers: Consolidate signal queueing (bsc#1271912). * posix-timers: Consolidate timer setup (bsc#1271912). * posix-timers: Cure si_sys_private race (bsc#1271912). * posix-timers: Document common_clock_get() correctly (bsc#1271912). * posix-timers: Expand timer_arm() callbacks with a boolean return value (bsc#1271912). * posix-timers: Polish coding style in a few places (bsc#1271912). * posix-timers: Retrieve interval in common timer_settime() code (bsc#1271912). * sctp: validate embedded address parameter length (git-fixes). * time: Switch to hrtimer_setup() (bsc#1271912). ## Special Instructions and Notes: * Please reboot the system after installing this update. ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.3 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-5.3-2026-3616=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.3 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-5.3-2026-3616=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-5.4-2026-3616=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-5.4-2026-3616=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.3 (nosrc x86_64) * kernel-rt-5.14.21-150400.15.181.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.3 (x86_64) * kernel-rt-debuginfo-5.14.21-150400.15.181.1 * kernel-rt-debugsource-5.14.21-150400.15.181.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.3 (noarch) * kernel-source-rt-5.14.21-150400.15.181.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.3 (nosrc x86_64) * kernel-rt-5.14.21-150400.15.181.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.3 (x86_64) * kernel-rt-debuginfo-5.14.21-150400.15.181.1 * kernel-rt-debugsource-5.14.21-150400.15.181.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.3 (noarch) * kernel-source-rt-5.14.21-150400.15.181.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.4 (x86_64) * kernel-rt-debuginfo-5.14.21-150400.15.181.1 * kernel-rt-debugsource-5.14.21-150400.15.181.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.4 (nosrc x86_64) * kernel-rt-5.14.21-150400.15.181.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.4 (noarch) * kernel-source-rt-5.14.21-150400.15.181.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.4 (x86_64) * kernel-rt-debuginfo-5.14.21-150400.15.181.1 * kernel-rt-debugsource-5.14.21-150400.15.181.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.4 (nosrc x86_64) * kernel-rt-5.14.21-150400.15.181.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.4 (noarch) * kernel-source-rt-5.14.21-150400.15.181.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2022-4994.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2023-2058.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2023-53995.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-21710.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-54518.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31431.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31598.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31628.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31759.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43033.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46052.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46056.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46080.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46109.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46145.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46174.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46193.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46243.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46323.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46333.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52956.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52958.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52967.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52986.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53050.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53131.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53196.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53224.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53246.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53256.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53260.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53267.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53357.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53375.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53388.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53391.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53402.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63794.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63806.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63807.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63824.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63829.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63893.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63917.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63919.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63921.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63922.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63924.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63971.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63975.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63984.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63994.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64106.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64189.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64560.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64561.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64564.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64600.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1185845 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1237888 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1243603 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1254767 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1255616 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1258718 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262573 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263718 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263788 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264013 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264076 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264089 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265308 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266238 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266850 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267384 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267435 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267494 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267596 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267656 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267715 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268029 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269172 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269174 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269181 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269188 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269289 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269577 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269731 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269773 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269986 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269988 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269993 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269997 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270257 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271526 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271825 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271899 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271904 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271908 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271912 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271964 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272176 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272180 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272207 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272242 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272263 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272268 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272607 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272678 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272694 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272855 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272865 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272904 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272907 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272918 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273004 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273035 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273097 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273231 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274072 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 14 08:36:26 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2026 08:36:26 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3615-1: important: Security update for java-1_8_0-ibm Message-ID: <178669658627.2183.17611412574958143883@d8ed70d88d35> # Security update for java-1_8_0-ibm Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3615-1 Release Date: 2026-08-13T18:03:33Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1272224 * bsc#1272225 * bsc#1272227 * bsc#1272228 * bsc#1272233 * bsc#1272234 * bsc#1272235 * bsc#1272236 * bsc#1272237 * bsc#1272248 * bsc#1272250 * bsc#1272459 * bsc#1273223 * bsc#1274275 * bsc#1274276 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-16243 * CVE-2026-16439 * CVE-2026-16441 * CVE-2026-41254 * CVE-2026-46968 * CVE-2026-47010 * CVE-2026-47021 * CVE-2026-47027 * CVE-2026-47057 * CVE-2026-47058 * CVE-2026-47059 * CVE-2026-47063 * CVE-2026-60147 * CVE-2026-8400 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-16243 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:A/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-16243 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-16243 ( NVD ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:A/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:L/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-16243 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-16439 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:A/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:L/SA:L * CVE-2026-16439 ( SUSE ): 7.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:R/S:C/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-16439 ( NVD ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:A/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:L/SA:L/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-16439 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-16441 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:A/VC:N/VI:H/VA:L/SC:L/SI:H/SA:N * CVE-2026-16441 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:R/S:C/C:L/I:H/A:L * CVE-2026-16441 ( NVD ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:A/VC:N/VI:H/VA:L/SC:L/SI:H/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-41254 ( SUSE ): 2.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-41254 ( SUSE ): 2.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-41254 ( NVD ): 4.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-41254 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46968 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46968 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-46968 ( NVD ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-47010 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-47010 ( SUSE ): 3.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-47010 ( NVD ): 3.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-47021 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-47021 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-47021 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-47027 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-47027 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-47027 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-47057 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-47057 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-47057 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-47058 ( SUSE ): 9.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-47058 ( SUSE ): 7.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-47058 ( NVD ): 7.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-47059 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-47059 ( SUSE ): 3.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-47059 ( NVD ): 3.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-47063 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-47063 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-47063 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-60147 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-60147 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-60147 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-8400 ( SUSE ): 9.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-8400 ( SUSE ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-8400 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-8400 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * Legacy Module 15-SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 An update that solves 14 vulnerabilities and has one security fix can now be installed. ## Description: This update for java-1_8_0-ibm fixes the following issues: Update to Java 8.0 Service Refresh 8 Fix Pack 70 (bsc#1273223). * CVE-2026-16243: inconsistent handling of zero length data in `arraycmp` of the SIMD evaluator (bsc#1274275). * CVE-2026-16439: using `-Xtrace` to trace method arguments can lead to buffer underflow (bsc#1272250). * CVE-2026-16441: method resolution default method precedence failure (bsc#1272248). * CVE-2026-41254: lcms2: information disclosure or denial of service via integer overflow in `CubeSize` (bsc#1272459). * CVE-2026-46968: unauthorized creation, deletion or modification access to critical data (bsc#1272224). * CVE-2026-47010: unauthorized update, insert or delete access to data (bsc#1272225). * CVE-2026-47021: partial denial of service via multiple network protocols (bsc#1272227). * CVE-2026-47027: partial denial of service via multiple network protocols (bsc#1272228). * CVE-2026-47057: hang or frequently repeatable crash via multiple network protocols (bsc#1272233). * CVE-2026-47058: unauthorized creation, deletion or modification access to critical data (bsc#1272234). * CVE-2026-47059: partial denial of service via multiple network protocols (bsc#1272235). * CVE-2026-47063: unauthorized creation, deletion or modification access to critical data (bsc#1272236). * CVE-2026-60147: unauthorized update, insert or delete access to data (bsc#1272237). * CVE-2026-8400: malicious IIOP server can induce loading and instantation of arbitrary classes (bsc#1274276). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP5-2026-3615=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP4-LTSS-2026-3615=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP6-LTSS-2026-3615=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP4-2026-3615=1 * Legacy Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Legacy-15-SP7-2026-3615=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP5-LTSS-2026-3615=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP6-2026-3615=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP4-ESPOS-2026-3615=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP4-LTSS-2026-3615=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 (nosrc ppc64le x86_64) * java-1_8_0-ibm-1.8.0_sr8.70-150000.3.119.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 (ppc64le x86_64) * java-1_8_0-ibm-devel-1.8.0_sr8.70-150000.3.119.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 (x86_64) * java-1_8_0-ibm-plugin-1.8.0_sr8.70-150000.3.119.1 * java-1_8_0-ibm-alsa-1.8.0_sr8.70-150000.3.119.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 (ppc64le x86_64) * java-1_8_0-ibm-devel-1.8.0_sr8.70-150000.3.119.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 (x86_64) * java-1_8_0-ibm-plugin-1.8.0_sr8.70-150000.3.119.1 * java-1_8_0-ibm-alsa-1.8.0_sr8.70-150000.3.119.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 (nosrc ppc64le x86_64) * java-1_8_0-ibm-1.8.0_sr8.70-150000.3.119.1 * Legacy Module 15-SP7 (ppc64le s390x x86_64) * java-1_8_0-ibm-demo-1.8.0_sr8.70-150000.3.119.1 * java-1_8_0-ibm-src-1.8.0_sr8.70-150000.3.119.1 * java-1_8_0-ibm-devel-1.8.0_sr8.70-150000.3.119.1 * Legacy Module 15-SP7 (nosrc ppc64le s390x x86_64) * java-1_8_0-ibm-1.8.0_sr8.70-150000.3.119.1 * Legacy Module 15-SP7 (x86_64) * java-1_8_0-ibm-plugin-1.8.0_sr8.70-150000.3.119.1 * java-1_8_0-ibm-alsa-1.8.0_sr8.70-150000.3.119.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 (nosrc x86_64) * java-1_8_0-ibm-1.8.0_sr8.70-150000.3.119.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 (x86_64) * java-1_8_0-ibm-plugin-1.8.0_sr8.70-150000.3.119.1 * java-1_8_0-ibm-devel-1.8.0_sr8.70-150000.3.119.1 * java-1_8_0-ibm-alsa-1.8.0_sr8.70-150000.3.119.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 (x86_64) * java-1_8_0-ibm-plugin-1.8.0_sr8.70-150000.3.119.1 * java-1_8_0-ibm-devel-1.8.0_sr8.70-150000.3.119.1 * java-1_8_0-ibm-alsa-1.8.0_sr8.70-150000.3.119.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 (nosrc x86_64) * java-1_8_0-ibm-1.8.0_sr8.70-150000.3.119.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS (nosrc ppc64le s390x x86_64) * java-1_8_0-ibm-1.8.0_sr8.70-150000.3.119.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS (ppc64le s390x x86_64) * java-1_8_0-ibm-devel-1.8.0_sr8.70-150000.3.119.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS (x86_64) * java-1_8_0-ibm-plugin-1.8.0_sr8.70-150000.3.119.1 * java-1_8_0-ibm-alsa-1.8.0_sr8.70-150000.3.119.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS (nosrc ppc64le s390x x86_64) * java-1_8_0-ibm-1.8.0_sr8.70-150000.3.119.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS (x86_64) * java-1_8_0-ibm-plugin-1.8.0_sr8.70-150000.3.119.1 * java-1_8_0-ibm-alsa-1.8.0_sr8.70-150000.3.119.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS (ppc64le s390x x86_64) * java-1_8_0-ibm-devel-1.8.0_sr8.70-150000.3.119.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS (ppc64le s390x x86_64) * java-1_8_0-ibm-devel-1.8.0_sr8.70-150000.3.119.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS (x86_64) * java-1_8_0-ibm-plugin-1.8.0_sr8.70-150000.3.119.1 * java-1_8_0-ibm-alsa-1.8.0_sr8.70-150000.3.119.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS (nosrc ppc64le s390x x86_64) * java-1_8_0-ibm-1.8.0_sr8.70-150000.3.119.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 (ppc64le x86_64) * java-1_8_0-ibm-devel-1.8.0_sr8.70-150000.3.119.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 (nosrc ppc64le x86_64) * java-1_8_0-ibm-1.8.0_sr8.70-150000.3.119.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 (x86_64) * java-1_8_0-ibm-plugin-1.8.0_sr8.70-150000.3.119.1 * java-1_8_0-ibm-alsa-1.8.0_sr8.70-150000.3.119.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16243.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16439.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16441.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-41254.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46968.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-47010.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-47021.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-47027.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-47057.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-47058.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-47059.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-47063.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-60147.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-8400.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272224 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272225 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272227 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272228 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272233 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272234 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272235 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272236 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272237 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272248 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272250 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272459 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273223 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274275 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274276 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 14 08:37:24 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2026 08:37:24 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3614-1: important: Security update for java-1_8_0-ibm Message-ID: <178669664480.2183.1312890060389096900@d8ed70d88d35> # Security update for java-1_8_0-ibm Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3614-1 Release Date: 2026-08-13T18:02:20Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1272224 * bsc#1272225 * bsc#1272227 * bsc#1272228 * bsc#1272233 * bsc#1272234 * bsc#1272235 * bsc#1272236 * bsc#1272237 * bsc#1272248 * bsc#1272250 * bsc#1272459 * bsc#1273223 * bsc#1274275 * bsc#1274276 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-16243 * CVE-2026-16439 * CVE-2026-16441 * CVE-2026-41254 * CVE-2026-46968 * CVE-2026-47010 * CVE-2026-47021 * CVE-2026-47027 * CVE-2026-47057 * CVE-2026-47058 * CVE-2026-47059 * CVE-2026-47063 * CVE-2026-60147 * CVE-2026-8400 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-16243 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:A/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-16243 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-16243 ( NVD ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:A/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:L/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-16243 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-16439 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:A/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:L/SA:L * CVE-2026-16439 ( SUSE ): 7.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:R/S:C/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-16439 ( NVD ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:A/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:L/SA:L/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-16439 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-16441 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:A/VC:N/VI:H/VA:L/SC:L/SI:H/SA:N * CVE-2026-16441 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:R/S:C/C:L/I:H/A:L * CVE-2026-16441 ( NVD ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:A/VC:N/VI:H/VA:L/SC:L/SI:H/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-41254 ( SUSE ): 2.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-41254 ( SUSE ): 2.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-41254 ( NVD ): 4.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-41254 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46968 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46968 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-46968 ( NVD ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-47010 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-47010 ( SUSE ): 3.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-47010 ( NVD ): 3.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-47021 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-47021 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-47021 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-47027 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-47027 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-47027 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-47057 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-47057 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-47057 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-47058 ( SUSE ): 9.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-47058 ( SUSE ): 7.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-47058 ( NVD ): 7.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-47059 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-47059 ( SUSE ): 3.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-47059 ( NVD ): 3.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-47063 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-47063 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-47063 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-60147 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-60147 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-60147 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-8400 ( SUSE ): 9.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-8400 ( SUSE ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-8400 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-8400 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 12 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS Extended Security * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 12 SP5 An update that solves 14 vulnerabilities and has one security fix can now be installed. ## Description: This update for java-1_8_0-ibm fixes the following issues: Update to Java 8.0 Service Refresh 8 Fix Pack 70 (bsc#1273223). * CVE-2026-16243: inconsistent handling of zero length data in `arraycmp` of the SIMD evaluator (bsc#1274275). * CVE-2026-16439: using `-Xtrace` to trace method arguments can lead to buffer underflow (bsc#1272250). * CVE-2026-16441: method resolution default method precedence failure (bsc#1272248). * CVE-2026-41254: lcms2: information disclosure or denial of service via integer overflow in `CubeSize` (bsc#1272459). * CVE-2026-46968: unauthorized creation, deletion or modification access to critical data (bsc#1272224). * CVE-2026-47010: unauthorized update, insert or delete access to data (bsc#1272225). * CVE-2026-47021: partial denial of service via multiple network protocols (bsc#1272227). * CVE-2026-47027: partial denial of service via multiple network protocols (bsc#1272228). * CVE-2026-47057: hang or frequently repeatable crash via multiple network protocols (bsc#1272233). * CVE-2026-47058: unauthorized creation, deletion or modification access to critical data (bsc#1272234). * CVE-2026-47059: partial denial of service via multiple network protocols (bsc#1272235). * CVE-2026-47063: unauthorized creation, deletion or modification access to critical data (bsc#1272236). * CVE-2026-60147: unauthorized update, insert or delete access to data (bsc#1272237). * CVE-2026-8400: malicious IIOP server can induce loading and instantation of arbitrary classes (bsc#1274276). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS Extended Security zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-SERVER-12-SP5-LTSS-EXTENDED-SECURITY-2026-3614=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-SERVER-12-SP5-LTSS-2026-3614=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS (ppc64le s390x x86_64) * java-1_8_0-ibm-devel-1.8.0_sr8.70-30.153.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS (x86_64) * java-1_8_0-ibm-plugin-1.8.0_sr8.70-30.153.1 * java-1_8_0-ibm-alsa-1.8.0_sr8.70-30.153.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS (nosrc ppc64le s390x x86_64) * java-1_8_0-ibm-1.8.0_sr8.70-30.153.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS Extended Security (nosrc x86_64) * java-1_8_0-ibm-1.8.0_sr8.70-30.153.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS Extended Security (x86_64) * java-1_8_0-ibm-devel-1.8.0_sr8.70-30.153.1 * java-1_8_0-ibm-plugin-1.8.0_sr8.70-30.153.1 * java-1_8_0-ibm-alsa-1.8.0_sr8.70-30.153.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16243.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16439.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16441.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-41254.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46968.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-47010.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-47021.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-47027.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-47057.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-47058.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-47059.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-47063.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-60147.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-8400.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272224 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272225 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272227 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272228 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272233 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272234 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272235 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272236 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272237 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272248 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272250 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272459 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273223 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274275 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274276 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 14 08:38:04 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2026 08:38:04 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3613-1: important: Security update for dracut Message-ID: <178669668412.2183.3313669198866868100@d8ed70d88d35> # Security update for dracut Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3613-1 Release Date: 2026-08-13T17:59:30Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1274432 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-15816 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-15816 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-15816 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Availability Extension 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 An update that solves one vulnerability can now be installed. ## Description: This update for dracut fixes the following issue: Update to version 059+suse.572.g753fdae1b. Securitys issue fixed: * CVE-2026-15816: root code execution via unescaped error message written to sourced emergency-hook script in `die()` (bsc#1274432). Other updates and bugfixes: * Fix(base): sanitize message written by `die()` to the emergency hook. * Feat(base): add escape function implementing `printf %q`. ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Basesystem-15-SP7-2026-3613=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Availability Extension 15 SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HA-15-SP7-2026-3613=1 ## Package List: * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * dracut-fips-059+suse.572.g753fdae1b-150700.3.20.1 * dracut-059+suse.572.g753fdae1b-150700.3.20.1 * dracut-debugsource-059+suse.572.g753fdae1b-150700.3.20.1 * dracut-debuginfo-059+suse.572.g753fdae1b-150700.3.20.1 * dracut-ima-059+suse.572.g753fdae1b-150700.3.20.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Availability Extension 15 SP7 (ppc64le x86_64) * dracut-debugsource-059+suse.572.g753fdae1b-150700.3.20.1 * dracut-debuginfo-059+suse.572.g753fdae1b-150700.3.20.1 * dracut-mkinitrd-deprecated-059+suse.572.g753fdae1b-150700.3.20.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-15816.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274432 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 14 08:38:42 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2026 08:38:42 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3612-1: important: Security update for dracut Message-ID: <178669672296.2183.12909062374240118453@d8ed70d88d35> # Security update for dracut Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3612-1 Release Date: 2026-08-13T17:59:06Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1274432 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-15816 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-15816 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-15816 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * openSUSE Leap 15.6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Availability Extension 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 An update that solves one vulnerability can now be installed. ## Description: This update for dracut fixes the following issue: Update to version 059+suse.567.gf5cfeb7f7. Securitys issue fixed: * CVE-2026-15816: root code execution via unescaped error message written to sourced emergency-hook script in `die()` (bsc#1274432). Other updates and bugfixes: * Fix(base): sanitize message written by `die()` to the emergency hook. * Feat(base): add escape function implementing `printf %q`. ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP6-LTSS-2026-3612=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Availability Extension 15 SP6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HA-15-SP6-2026-3612=1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3612=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP6-2026-3612=1 ## Package List: * openSUSE Leap 15.6 (aarch64 i586 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * dracut-extra-059+suse.567.gf5cfeb7f7-150600.3.32.1 * dracut-debuginfo-059+suse.567.gf5cfeb7f7-150600.3.32.1 * dracut-fips-059+suse.567.gf5cfeb7f7-150600.3.32.1 * dracut-059+suse.567.gf5cfeb7f7-150600.3.32.1 * dracut-debugsource-059+suse.567.gf5cfeb7f7-150600.3.32.1 * dracut-ima-059+suse.567.gf5cfeb7f7-150600.3.32.1 * dracut-tools-059+suse.567.gf5cfeb7f7-150600.3.32.1 * dracut-mkinitrd-deprecated-059+suse.567.gf5cfeb7f7-150600.3.32.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * dracut-debuginfo-059+suse.567.gf5cfeb7f7-150600.3.32.1 * dracut-fips-059+suse.567.gf5cfeb7f7-150600.3.32.1 * dracut-059+suse.567.gf5cfeb7f7-150600.3.32.1 * dracut-ima-059+suse.567.gf5cfeb7f7-150600.3.32.1 * dracut-debugsource-059+suse.567.gf5cfeb7f7-150600.3.32.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Availability Extension 15 SP6 (ppc64le x86_64) * dracut-debugsource-059+suse.567.gf5cfeb7f7-150600.3.32.1 * dracut-mkinitrd-deprecated-059+suse.567.gf5cfeb7f7-150600.3.32.1 * dracut-debuginfo-059+suse.567.gf5cfeb7f7-150600.3.32.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 (ppc64le x86_64) * dracut-debuginfo-059+suse.567.gf5cfeb7f7-150600.3.32.1 * dracut-fips-059+suse.567.gf5cfeb7f7-150600.3.32.1 * dracut-059+suse.567.gf5cfeb7f7-150600.3.32.1 * dracut-ima-059+suse.567.gf5cfeb7f7-150600.3.32.1 * dracut-debugsource-059+suse.567.gf5cfeb7f7-150600.3.32.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-15816.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274432 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 14 08:39:38 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2026 08:39:38 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3611-1: important: Security update for dracut Message-ID: <178669677886.2183.16778852568066054811@d8ed70d88d35> # Security update for dracut Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3611-1 Release Date: 2026-08-13T17:58:46Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1274432 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-15816 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-15816 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-15816 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * openSUSE Leap 15.5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 An update that solves one vulnerability can now be installed. ## Description: This update for dracut fixes the following issue: Update to version 055+suse.404.gc96044c. Securitys issue fixed: * CVE-2026-15816: root code execution via unescaped error message written to sourced emergency-hook script in `die()` (bsc#1274432). Other updates and bugfixes: * Fix(base): sanitize message written by `die()` to the emergency hook. * Feat(base): add escape function implementing `printf %q`. ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP5-LTSS-2026-3611=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-5.5-2026-3611=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP5-LTSS-2026-3611=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP5-ESPOS-2026-3611=1 * openSUSE Leap 15.5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3611=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP5-2026-3611=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 (aarch64 x86_64) * dracut-fips-055+suse.404.gc96044c-150500.3.44.1 * dracut-ima-055+suse.404.gc96044c-150500.3.44.1 * dracut-mkinitrd-deprecated-055+suse.404.gc96044c-150500.3.44.1 * dracut-debuginfo-055+suse.404.gc96044c-150500.3.44.1 * dracut-debugsource-055+suse.404.gc96044c-150500.3.44.1 * dracut-055+suse.404.gc96044c-150500.3.44.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.5 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * dracut-055+suse.404.gc96044c-150500.3.44.1 * dracut-fips-055+suse.404.gc96044c-150500.3.44.1 * dracut-debugsource-055+suse.404.gc96044c-150500.3.44.1 * dracut-debuginfo-055+suse.404.gc96044c-150500.3.44.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.5 (aarch64 i586 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * dracut-fips-055+suse.404.gc96044c-150500.3.44.1 * dracut-ima-055+suse.404.gc96044c-150500.3.44.1 * dracut-tools-055+suse.404.gc96044c-150500.3.44.1 * dracut-mkinitrd-deprecated-055+suse.404.gc96044c-150500.3.44.1 * dracut-debuginfo-055+suse.404.gc96044c-150500.3.44.1 * dracut-extra-055+suse.404.gc96044c-150500.3.44.1 * dracut-debugsource-055+suse.404.gc96044c-150500.3.44.1 * dracut-055+suse.404.gc96044c-150500.3.44.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * dracut-fips-055+suse.404.gc96044c-150500.3.44.1 * dracut-ima-055+suse.404.gc96044c-150500.3.44.1 * dracut-mkinitrd-deprecated-055+suse.404.gc96044c-150500.3.44.1 * dracut-debuginfo-055+suse.404.gc96044c-150500.3.44.1 * dracut-debugsource-055+suse.404.gc96044c-150500.3.44.1 * dracut-055+suse.404.gc96044c-150500.3.44.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 (ppc64le x86_64) * dracut-fips-055+suse.404.gc96044c-150500.3.44.1 * dracut-ima-055+suse.404.gc96044c-150500.3.44.1 * dracut-mkinitrd-deprecated-055+suse.404.gc96044c-150500.3.44.1 * dracut-debuginfo-055+suse.404.gc96044c-150500.3.44.1 * dracut-debugsource-055+suse.404.gc96044c-150500.3.44.1 * dracut-055+suse.404.gc96044c-150500.3.44.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 (aarch64 x86_64) * dracut-fips-055+suse.404.gc96044c-150500.3.44.1 * dracut-ima-055+suse.404.gc96044c-150500.3.44.1 * dracut-mkinitrd-deprecated-055+suse.404.gc96044c-150500.3.44.1 * dracut-debuginfo-055+suse.404.gc96044c-150500.3.44.1 * dracut-debugsource-055+suse.404.gc96044c-150500.3.44.1 * dracut-055+suse.404.gc96044c-150500.3.44.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-15816.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274432 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 14 12:31:23 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2026 12:31:23 -0000 Subject: SUSE-RU-2026:23156-1: important: Recommended update for hawk2 Message-ID: <178671068318.2319.216279243989320340@430413e854a7> # Recommended update for hawk2 Announcement ID: SUSE-RU-2026:23156-1 Release Date: 2026-08-10T11:14:04Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1258453 * bsc#1260365 * bsc#1260369 * bsc#1260373 * bsc#1260374 * bsc#1260375 * bsc#1260875 * bsc#1261385 * bsc#1261393 * bsc#1261402 * bsc#1261416 * bsc#1261423 * bsc#1261432 * bsc#1261443 * bsc#1261454 * bsc#1261465 * bsc#1261472 * bsc#1261480 * bsc#1261483 * bsc#1261486 * bsc#1265364 * bsc#1265368 * bsc#1267454 * bsc#1267908 * bsc#1268688 * bsc#1268693 * bsc#1268698 * bsc#1268703 * bsc#1268712 * bsc#1268713 * bsc#1268718 * bsc#1268723 * bsc#1268729 * bsc#1268733 * bsc#1268738 * bsc#1269291 Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 An update that has 36 fixes can now be installed. ## Description: This update for hawk2 fixes the following issues: Changes in hawk2: * ruby_fix_shebang_path is not yet in sle16 (bsc#1269291) * bump gems * bump nokogiri-1.19.2 to 1.19.4 (bsc#1268688,bsc#1268693,bsc#1268698,bsc#1268703, bsc#1268712,bsc#1268713,bsc#1268718,bsc#1268723,bsc#1268729,bsc#1268733,bsc#1268738) * Update to version 2.7.0+git.1781190752.ede285d7 (bsc#1267908, bsc#1267454, bsc#1258453, ped#14519): * bump net-imap 0.6.3 to 0.6.4 (bsc#1265364,bsc#1265368) * bump ruby gem rack to 3.2.6 (bsc#1261385,bsc#1261393,bsc#1261402,bsc#1261416,bsc#1261423,bsc#1261432,bsc#1261443, bsc#1261454,bsc#1261465,bsc#1261472,bsc#1261480,bsc#1261483,bsc#1261486) * bump ruby gems w.r.t rails-8.1.3 (bsc#1260365,bsc#1260369,bsc#1260373,bsc#1260374,bsc#1260375,bsc#1260875) * bump ruby gems w.r.t ruby-4.0.2 * Strengthen hawk2 against immutable Mode (ped#14729) ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1443=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 (ppc64le x86_64) * hawk2-debugsource-2.7.0+git.1781190752.ede285d7-160000.1.1 * hawk2-2.7.0+git.1781190752.ede285d7-160000.1.1 * hawk2-debuginfo-2.7.0+git.1781190752.ede285d7-160000.1.1 ## References: * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1258453 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1260365 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1260369 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1260373 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1260374 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1260375 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1260875 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1261385 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1261393 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1261402 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1261416 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1261423 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1261432 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1261443 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1261454 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1261465 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1261472 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1261480 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1261483 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1261486 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265364 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265368 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267454 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267908 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268688 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268693 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268698 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268703 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268712 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268713 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268718 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268723 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268729 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268733 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268738 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269291 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 14 12:32:00 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2026 12:32:00 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23155-1: important: Security update for nodejs24 Message-ID: <178671072053.2319.450716780707330878@430413e854a7> # Security update for nodejs24 Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23155-1 Release Date: 2026-08-10T08:38:25Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1272882 * bsc#1272941 * bsc#1272942 * bsc#1272943 * bsc#1272944 * bsc#1272945 * bsc#1272946 * bsc#1272947 * bsc#1272948 * bsc#1272949 * bsc#1272950 * bsc#1272951 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-54272 * CVE-2026-56846 * CVE-2026-56847 * CVE-2026-56848 * CVE-2026-56850 * CVE-2026-58039 * CVE-2026-58040 * CVE-2026-58041 * CVE-2026-58042 * CVE-2026-58043 * CVE-2026-58044 * CVE-2026-58045 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-54272 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:N/SC:L/SI:L/SA:N * CVE-2026-54272 ( SUSE ): 7.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-54272 ( NVD ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:N/SC:H/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-56846 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-56846 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-56846 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.0/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-56847 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-56847 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-56847 ( NVD ): 3.3 CVSS:3.0/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-56848 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-56848 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-56848 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.0/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-56850 ( SUSE ): 5.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-56850 ( SUSE ): 4.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-56850 ( NVD ): 4.1 CVSS:3.0/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-58039 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-58039 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-58039 ( NVD ): 3.3 CVSS:3.0/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-58040 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:H/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-58040 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-58040 ( NVD ): 6.3 CVSS:3.0/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-58041 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:A/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-58041 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-58041 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.0/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-58042 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-58042 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-58042 ( NVD ): 5.9 CVSS:3.0/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-58043 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:H/SI:H/SA:N * CVE-2026-58043 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-58043 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.0/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-58044 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-58044 ( SUSE ): 3.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-58044 ( NVD ): 3.7 CVSS:3.0/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-58045 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-58045 ( SUSE ): 6.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-58045 ( NVD ): 6.2 CVSS:3.0/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 An update that solves 12 vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for nodejs24 fixes the following issues: Update to 24.18.1. * CVE-2026-54272: ip-address: misclassification of IPv4-mapped/NAT64 IPv6 addresses allows for bypass of SSRF and trust- boundary checks (bsc#1272882). * CVE-2026-56846: HTTP/2 retained headers can bypass `maxSessionMemory` limits (bsc#1272941). * CVE-2026-56847: permission model allows trace events to write outside the `allowlist` (bsc#1272949). * CVE-2026-56848: HTTP/2 re-entrant send can cause heap-use-after-free (bsc#1272942). * CVE-2026-56850: HTTPS agent can reuse mTLS identities across PFX certificates (bsc#1272944). * CVE-2026-58039: permission model allows process reports to write outside the `allowlist` (bsc#1272950). * CVE-2026-58040: HTTPS agent session reuse can skip hostname verification (bsc#1272945). * CVE-2026-58042: `dns.resolveAny()` can abort on DNS responses with many A records (bsc#1272947). * CVE-2026-58043: permission model path matching can over-grant filesystem access (bsc#1272943). * CVE-2026-58044: HTTP parser header truncation can enable request smuggling (bsc#1272951). * CVE-2026-58045: `node:zlib` sync APIs can crash on spoofed `TypedArray` length (bsc#1272948). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1442=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 (ppc64le x86_64) * npm24-24.18.1-160000.1.1 * nodejs24-debuginfo-24.18.1-160000.1.1 * nodejs24-debugsource-24.18.1-160000.1.1 * corepack24-24.18.1-160000.1.1 * nodejs24-24.18.1-160000.1.1 * nodejs24-devel-24.18.1-160000.1.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 (noarch) * nodejs24-docs-24.18.1-160000.1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-54272.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-56846.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-56847.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-56848.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-56850.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-58039.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-58040.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-58041.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-58042.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-58043.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-58044.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-58045.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272882 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272941 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272942 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272943 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272944 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272945 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272946 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272947 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272948 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272949 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272950 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272951 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 14 12:32:53 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2026 12:32:53 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23154-1: important: Security update for nodejs22 Message-ID: <178671077370.2319.1420617454624130878@430413e854a7> # Security update for nodejs22 Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23154-1 Release Date: 2026-08-10T08:26:41Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1272882 * bsc#1272941 * bsc#1272942 * bsc#1272943 * bsc#1272944 * bsc#1272945 * bsc#1272947 * bsc#1272948 * bsc#1272949 * bsc#1272950 * bsc#1272951 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-54272 * CVE-2026-56846 * CVE-2026-56847 * CVE-2026-56848 * CVE-2026-56850 * CVE-2026-58039 * CVE-2026-58040 * CVE-2026-58042 * CVE-2026-58043 * CVE-2026-58044 * CVE-2026-58045 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-54272 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:N/SC:L/SI:L/SA:N * CVE-2026-54272 ( SUSE ): 7.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-54272 ( NVD ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:N/SC:H/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-56846 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-56846 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-56846 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.0/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-56847 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-56847 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-56847 ( NVD ): 3.3 CVSS:3.0/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-56848 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-56848 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-56848 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.0/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-56850 ( SUSE ): 5.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-56850 ( SUSE ): 4.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-56850 ( NVD ): 4.1 CVSS:3.0/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-58039 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-58039 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-58039 ( NVD ): 3.3 CVSS:3.0/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-58040 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:H/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-58040 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-58040 ( NVD ): 6.3 CVSS:3.0/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-58042 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-58042 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-58042 ( NVD ): 5.9 CVSS:3.0/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-58043 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:H/SI:H/SA:N * CVE-2026-58043 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-58043 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.0/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-58044 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-58044 ( SUSE ): 3.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-58044 ( NVD ): 3.7 CVSS:3.0/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-58045 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-58045 ( SUSE ): 6.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-58045 ( NVD ): 6.2 CVSS:3.0/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 An update that solves 11 vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for nodejs22 fixes the following issues: Update to 22.23.2. * CVE-2026-54272: ip-address: misclassification of IPv4-mapped/NAT64 IPv6 addresses allows for bypass of SSRF and trust- boundary checks (bsc#1272882). * CVE-2026-56846: HTTP/2 retained headers can bypass `maxSessionMemory` limits (bsc#1272941). * CVE-2026-56847: permission model allows trace events to write outside the `allowlist` (bsc#1272949). * CVE-2026-56848: HTTP/2 re-entrant send can cause heap-use-after-free (bsc#1272942). * CVE-2026-56850: HTTPS agent can reuse mTLS identities across PFX certificates (bsc#1272944). * CVE-2026-58039: permission model allows process reports to write outside the `allowlist` (bsc#1272950). * CVE-2026-58040: HTTPS agent session reuse can skip hostname verification (bsc#1272945). * CVE-2026-58042: `dns.resolveAny()` can abort on DNS responses with many A records (bsc#1272947). * CVE-2026-58043: permission model path matching can over-grant filesystem access (bsc#1272943). * CVE-2026-58044: HTTP parser header truncation can enable request smuggling (bsc#1272951). * CVE-2026-58045: `node:zlib` sync APIs can crash on spoofed `TypedArray` length (bsc#1272948). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1441=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 (ppc64le x86_64) * nodejs22-debugsource-22.23.2-160000.1.1 * nodejs22-devel-22.23.2-160000.1.1 * nodejs22-debuginfo-22.23.2-160000.1.1 * nodejs22-22.23.2-160000.1.1 * npm22-22.23.2-160000.1.1 * corepack22-22.23.2-160000.1.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 (noarch) * nodejs22-docs-22.23.2-160000.1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-54272.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-56846.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-56847.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-56848.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-56850.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-58039.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-58040.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-58042.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-58043.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-58044.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-58045.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272882 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272941 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272942 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272943 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272944 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272945 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272947 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272948 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272949 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272950 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272951 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 14 12:33:33 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2026 12:33:33 -0000 Subject: SUSE-RU-2026:23153-1: moderate: Recommended update for saphana-checks Message-ID: <178671081301.2319.3936122448996332231@430413e854a7> # Recommended update for saphana-checks Announcement ID: SUSE-RU-2026:23153-1 Release Date: 2026-08-07T07:09:09Z Rating: moderate References: * bsc#1247554 Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 An update that has one fix can now be installed. ## Description: This update for saphana-checks fixes the following issues: * Update to version 2607+1.g1b710f6: * Checks: * Refine IBM Power power-mode handling for check 1310 * lib_platf_power - fix issue "warning: command substitution: ignored null byte in input" * OS/Hyperscaler: * SLES16.0 - OS certified * SLES kernel - minimal versions less than 1y * SUSE TID 000022679 - SLES15.5 Network performance issues with the Azure mana network driver * check 2010: unify fixed-kernel logic * IBM Cloud - add new certified instances * new GCP instances - m4n* = Intel Emerald Rapids SP * GCP has renamed 3 x4-megamem-metal instances * Enhance check 0090 to log tainting kernel modules * refactor(check/0500_selinux_rhel): Simplify logic and add SLES 16 support * refactored check (3105_ip_port_range_width.check) * check(0440): simplify sapconf SLES version logic and usage detection * refactor(3301): rename Azure AAN check and adjust 1-pair result * refactor(3304): rename gvnic check, add interface counting and unit tests * Agents/Tools: * Google Cloud's Agent for SAP Version 3.15 * Azure azcopy new version available * HANA: * check 8050 HANA Infra: update fix boundaries for SAP Notes 3680406 and 3716078 * check 8050 HANA Infra: update for SAP Notes 3680406 min_segment_size, Note 3716078 Savepoints; add Note 3782493 SQL Connections * SAP HANA new client 2.29.25 * SLES16 - final HANA certified releases * Code Quality and Refactoring: * new bashunit version 0.44 * fix(tests): replace HANA_HELPER_PROGVERSION guard with test-specific _NNNN_test_loaded * check(3100): optimize sysctl scan and add dedicated unit test * Update to version 2605+1.g870acf3: * Checks: * NEW - NVMe enabled on Hyperscalers * NEW - Azure network tuning and ring buffer checks * fix checksets check ordering * check 2010: adapt THP defrag check for kernels with fix * SLES saptune version 3.2.3 * SAP Host Agent 7.22 PL71 * OS/Hyperscaler: * SLES kernel issue - SAP HANA Backint backups are extremely slow on SLES 15 SP7 * IBM Cloud, Amazon EC2 - add + remove instances * Add GCP support to NVMe I/O timeout check * Amazon Backint agent - new version * Microsoft Azure azcopy - new version * Google Cloud's Agent for SAP version 3.14 * HANA: * SAP HANA client new version 2.28.21 * Code Quality and Refactoring * CI - Minimal required permissions * CI - shfmt, actions/upload-artifact * new bashunit version 0.36 * Update to version 2603+1.gc8f2ff9: * Checks: * add check 5550 - Azure Premium SSD v1 Write Accelerator * SLES 15.3 - end of support - remove from checks, framework and unit tests * Add RC=99 detection to prevent silent check failures * Fix OS validation to return uncertain (RC=3) for unknown versions * OS/Hyperscaler: * Google Cloud's Agent for SAP version 3.12 * Azure azcopy new version * GPFS versions - update to latest recommended; Error message for 5.1 which is at end of support * Power11 - new hardware certified * SLES saptune - new version, hotfix THP defrag * Skip hyperthreading check on hyperscalers * Check 3301: validate AAN paired with synthetic interfaces on Azure * check 0102: warn on previous generation AWS EC2 instances; add missing, remove wrong * SLES kernel - minimal versions less than 1y; THP defrag fixes * IBM Power EnergyScale settings - Maximum Performance recommended * GCP - minimal linux kernel requirements * OS HANA support - SLES - Azure, IBM Power(10|11) - new SAP Note reference * SAPHanaSR-angi 1.3.0 * SAP Host Agent 7.22 PL70 * Google Cloud's Agent for SAP Version 3.11 * HANA: * HANA infra issue - landscapeHostConfiguration.py reports "unkown" status after "partial" and before "starting" * HANA infra issue - Long running Savepoints - replace issue number by new SAP Note * HANA infra - adjust affected releases, Note title, add new LSS * HANA client version 2.28.19 * Code Quality and Refactoring: * new bashunit version 0.34.1 (perf improvments, tap output, bugfixes) * remove shunit2 test framework and migrate to bashunit * refactor: Extract tcp_window_scaling check from network parameters * Unit tests - OS validation - override adjust valid OSses * Some Checks - cleaner unittest tweaks * add missing unit test files for checks 7xxx - adjust check for tweaking * CI - bashunit junit xml output; upload-artifact test-results * fix artifact upload file paths * Documentation: * add guidelines and template to prevent bashunit test interference * Update to version 2601+1.g6a546af: * Checks: * new Check - Add check 2010 for THP defrag parameters * Disable check 2330_swap_space - move to staging area * OS/Hyperscaler: * Amazon EC2 recommends tsc clocksource * add GCP, IBM Cloud - new certified instances * AWS - new certified instances x8i* - Granite Rapids * update HANA SLES support - IBM Cloud, Alibaba * move SLES 15.3 to EOL globally * SLES - raise minimal kernels or explicitly mentioned * update GPFS minimal versions * adjust GPFS versions from recent Note updates * change 1210 SubNUMA/CoD logic to allow SNC2 and add comprehensive unit tests * kernel semaphore - output aligned to other checks - colon : added before value * HANA: * Add new SAP Notes and update version ranges in HANA infra issues check * Add new HANA infra-related issue checks * Add SAP Note 3687338 to HANA infra issues check * HANA client version 2.27.23 * Code Quality and Refactoring: * ci: Add xz-compressed tarball generation to CD workflow * Add bashunit test framework alongside existing shunit2 tests * Update CI.yml to execute bashunit tests for CHECKS * Migrate check unit tests from shunit2 to bashunit framework * Updated REUSE.toml: add bashunit * Documentation: * Update README with recent features and enhancements * Updated the copilot-instructions.md to reflect bashunit as the preferred testing framework * Update to version 2511+1.gde4248f: * fix: Use wildcard pattern for SLES4SAP detection in lib_linux_release * Add early OS validation with centralized distribution checking * Add OS override capability for testing * Checks * OS/Hyperscaler: * Add IBM POWER11 platform support * new CHECK - vm.swappiness check or defaults SLES=60 * Add check 2330: Validate swap space configuration * Update IBM Power11 support matrix for SLES on IBM Cloud * OS kernels minimal version updates * Update SAP HANA filesystem validation check 5540 * Add VMware kernel issue detection to check 0011 * Update HANA SPS version guidance in timer and clocksource check 0300 * cpuidle - add SAP Note for VMware * HA/Pacemaker: * Add pacemaker version validation check 7015 * SAPHanaSR Resource Agent angi - new version * Agents/Tools: * Update SAP Host Agent version requirements in check 0800 * Google Cloud's Agent for SAP 3.10 * Enhance check for renamed sysstat timer * Refactor check_0700_sysstat to prioritize systemd timer detection * update package version of saptune to 3.2.1 * Azure azcopy - new version * HANA: * Add SAP Note 3665521 for HANA memory reclaim issues * Update SAP HANA Infrastructure Issue Check 8050 * Update SAP HANA Infrastructure Issue Check 8050 - TLS1.3 issue * HANA client version 2.26.26 * Code Quality and Refactoring: * Standardize PROGRAM_DIR calculation across all unit test files * Standardize PROGRAM_DIR calculation across all global unit test files * refactor: Eliminate redundancy in 8050 check by extracting SAP Note descriptions * refactor: Apply 8050 pattern to check 0011 - eliminate description redundancy * refactor check 0021: Apply 8050 pattern - eliminate description redundancy * Documentation: * Add comprehensive AI coding agent instructions * Update to version 2509+1.g255693d: * OS kernel/Hyperscaler: * new CHECK - NUMA topology - virtualization solutions not always expose pNUMA architecture * new CHECK - HANA filesystem validation * new CHECK - NVME io timeout Azure,Amazon * new CHECK - kernel semaphore parameter should be at least the default * OS HANA Support - SLES15.7 various hyperscaler * Add Power11 support for IBM Power OS checks * new certified hyperscaler instances - Amazon, Azure, GCP * GCP certifications: Additional Compute Engine C4 machine types with the Intel Granite Rapids CPU platform * IBM Cloud - new certified instances and re-arrangement of others * IBM Cloud - new certified Intel instances * IBM Cloud - new certified Power11 instances * Amazon EC2 - TSX is not available at all * OS kernels - new minimal versions: * glibc - new versions and harmonize intel, ibmpower checks * systemd - new minimal versions * NFS4.1 - max_session_slots - add Info how the value is calculated * Azure - IO scheduler also for nvme devices * Pacemaker attributes - handle different XML output formats * Agents/Tools: * SAP HostAgent - make testable and create unit tests to cover all possibilities * SHA product_list - fix bug by removing spaces from list entries * SLES4SAP saptune - version 3.2 has been released * Azure azcopy - new version 10.30.1 * HANA: * HANA infra issue - SPS7 Data Volume Encryption / Decryption hanging * HANA Infra - remove SPS6 entries (end of maintenance since 12/2023) * HANA client - new version 2.26.18 * UNIT TESTS: * IO NVMe - refactor, make testable, add unit tests * Add comprehensive unit tests for 3011_network_tcp_tw_parameter check * Pacemaker attributes - handle different XML output formats * HANA filesystem validation * NUMA topology - virtualization solutions not always expose pNUMA architecture * kernel semaphore parameter should be at least the default * CI+CD: * shellcheck v11 disables "avoid-negated-conditions" by default - reenable * shellcheck - external source - controlled by shellcheckrc; remove from CI cmdline * CI+CD - checkout_V5; new shfmt * Update to version 2507+1.ga15c86a: * GCP agent 3.9 * fix saphana-helper-funcs: line 513: MemTotal: unbound variable (bsc#1247554) * Update to version 2507+1.gb7149b4: * PMEM - change internal handling to KiB and correct misspelled variable * LIB_PLATF_RAM_KiB_AVAILABLE - keep internal value in kB to avoid rounding errors * Unit-test HANA Infra issues - fix non running checks and rename file * CHECKS: * new CHECK - Intel TSXLDTRK - new with Sapphire Rapids * SLES 15.7 - new OS certification * SLES15.7 - Google GCP, Amazon EC2 * OS kernel/Hyperscaler: * SLES15 kernels - new minimal versions * SAP HANA Hardware Directory entries for some M832/M896 Azure Instances have been corrected * Azure instances - fix M896(i)xds_16_v3 entry * NFSv4 - max_session_slots - new value for non Cloud environments, adjust links to documentation * Azure AAN - adjust for new mana driver; add unittest * SLES15.6/15.7 - require kernel cmdline to enable TSX * recent sssd issue -SLES 15.6/7 - TID 021945: Error: pam_limits(sudo:session): invalid line '#001' \- skipped * Agents: * SAP Host Agent 7.22 PL68 * GCP monitor agent new version 3.8 * Azure omsagent - could be installed on any other environment not only Azure * SAPHanaSR classic - new version 0.162.5 * HANA: * HANA client - new version 2.25.22 * HANA client - new version 2.25.29 * 3608008 - CPU Spikes and Blocked Savepoints Due to Expensive Fallocate() Syscalls on Exhausted TMPFS (NVM-FRO * HANA infra issues - crash @ virtualized IceLake adjust SPS7; Slow logreply SPS08 * Update to version 2505+1.g930737b: * IBM Power8 removal since out of support end of 2024 * CPUidle - VMware = none * Azure instances - add new emerald rapid E96*; remove old baremetal-sku * Azure azcopy - new version 10.29.1 * SLES kernel issues 15.5/15.6 - Azure mana, /proc/cpuinfo * clock_gettime @ IBM Power - hanging HANA callstacks - fixing SLES kernel information and SAPNote * hostname - ignore upper and lower case during comparison * HANA client - new version * Indexserver Crash on virtualized Intel Ice Lake hosts ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1440=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 (noarch) * saphana-checks-2607+1.g1b710f6-160000.1.1 ## References: * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1247554 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 14 12:34:14 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2026 12:34:14 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23152-1: critical: Security update for samba Message-ID: <178671085400.2319.858110391821114080@430413e854a7> # Security update for samba Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23152-1 Release Date: 2026-08-06T09:24:50Z Rating: critical References: * bsc#1261158 * bsc#1261159 * bsc#1261160 * bsc#1261161 * bsc#1261163 * bsc#1261188 * bsc#1271469 * bsc#1271672 * bsc#1271673 * bsc#1271674 * bsc#1271675 * bsc#1271676 * bsc#1271677 * bsc#1273189 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-15779 * CVE-2026-1933 * CVE-2026-2340 * CVE-2026-3012 * CVE-2026-3238 * CVE-2026-4408 * CVE-2026-4480 * CVE-2026-58216 * CVE-2026-58218 * CVE-2026-58221 * CVE-2026-58222 * CVE-2026-58224 * CVE-2026-6949 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-15779 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-15779 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-15779 ( NVD ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-1933 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-1933 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-1933 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-1933 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-1933 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-2340 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-2340 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-2340 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-3012 ( SUSE ): 7.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:H/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-3012 ( SUSE ): 8.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-3012 ( NVD ): 8.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-3012 ( NVD ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-3012 ( NVD ): 8.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-3238 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-3238 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-3238 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-4408 ( SUSE ): 9.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-4408 ( SUSE ): 9.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-4408 ( NVD ): 9.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-4408 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-4408 ( NVD ): 9.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-4480 ( SUSE ): 10.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-4480 ( SUSE ): 10.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-4480 ( NVD ): 9.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-4480 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-4480 ( NVD ): 9.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-58216 ( SUSE ): 6.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-58216 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-58216 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-58218 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-58218 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-58218 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-58221 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-58221 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-58222 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-58222 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-58222 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-58224 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-58224 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-6949 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-6949 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 An update that solves 13 vulnerabilities and has one fix can now be installed. ## Description: This update for samba fixes the following issues: Update to 4.22.11. Security issues fixed: * CVE-2026-1933: missing access check on reparse point operations allows unauthorized users to modify the `user.SmbReparse` xattr (bsc#1261188). * CVE-2026-2340: WORM vfs module does not block directory modification and allows file changes by any user with write access (bsc#1261158). * CVE-2026-3012: auto-enrolment GPO installing CA certificate over http without verification (bsc#1261159). * CVE-2026-3238: NULL pointer dereference in the WINS server compoenent of the AD domain controller code can lead to crash via crafted UDP packet (bsc#1261160). * CVE-2026-4408: improper escaping allows for remote command execution via the DCE/RPC SAMR server (bsc#1261163). * CVE-2026-4480: improper escaping allows for unauthenticated remote code execution via the printing subsystem (bsc#1261161). * CVE-2026-6949: TSIG packet with crafted name compression can crash internal DNS server (bsc#1271672). * CVE-2026-15779: `pam_winbind` module with `mkhomedir` set allows `chown` of critical system paths without validation (bsc#1271469). * CVE-2026-58216: 6-byte heap OOB read in packet parser of the `kpasswd` service (bsc#1271674). * CVE-2026-58218: DNS TKEY negotiation stores unauthenticated GSS contexts in a fixed FIFO before authentication completes (bsc#1271675). * CVE-2026-58221: authenticated LDAP access to internal LDB special DNs permits domain takeover (bsc#1271676). * CVE-2026-58222: LDAP Compare filter injection and trusted-request confusion disclose protected attributes (bsc#1271677). * CVE-2026-58224: heap OOB read due to unchecked packet length fields in CTDB (bsc#1271673). Other updates and bugfixes: * `samba-tool`: do not complain of no subcommand with `-V` (bsc#1273189, bso#15770). * Add `python3-cryptography` and `python3-requests` requirements for `samba- python3`. ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1439=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 (ppc64le x86_64) * samba-tool-4.22.11+git.552.66cfeb7de0a-160000.1.1 * libldb-devel-4.22.11+git.552.66cfeb7de0a-160000.1.1 * samba-client-debuginfo-4.22.11+git.552.66cfeb7de0a-160000.1.1 * samba-python3-debuginfo-4.22.11+git.552.66cfeb7de0a-160000.1.1 * samba-devel-4.22.11+git.552.66cfeb7de0a-160000.1.1 * samba-ad-dc-debuginfo-4.22.11+git.552.66cfeb7de0a-160000.1.1 * samba-ad-dc-libs-4.22.11+git.552.66cfeb7de0a-160000.1.1 * samba-client-libs-debuginfo-4.22.11+git.552.66cfeb7de0a-160000.1.1 * samba-client-4.22.11+git.552.66cfeb7de0a-160000.1.1 * samba-dcerpc-4.22.11+git.552.66cfeb7de0a-160000.1.1 * samba-dsdb-modules-4.22.11+git.552.66cfeb7de0a-160000.1.1 * samba-dsdb-modules-debuginfo-4.22.11+git.552.66cfeb7de0a-160000.1.1 * python3-ldb-4.22.11+git.552.66cfeb7de0a-160000.1.1 * samba-gpupdate-4.22.11+git.552.66cfeb7de0a-160000.1.1 * samba-libs-4.22.11+git.552.66cfeb7de0a-160000.1.1 * samba-debuginfo-4.22.11+git.552.66cfeb7de0a-160000.1.1 * samba-client-libs-4.22.11+git.552.66cfeb7de0a-160000.1.1 * samba-winbind-libs-debuginfo-4.22.11+git.552.66cfeb7de0a-160000.1.1 * samba-debugsource-4.22.11+git.552.66cfeb7de0a-160000.1.1 * samba-ldb-ldap-4.22.11+git.552.66cfeb7de0a-160000.1.1 * samba-ad-dc-4.22.11+git.552.66cfeb7de0a-160000.1.1 * samba-libs-debuginfo-4.22.11+git.552.66cfeb7de0a-160000.1.1 * ctdb-pcp-pmda-4.22.11+git.552.66cfeb7de0a-160000.1.1 * samba-ldb-ldap-debuginfo-4.22.11+git.552.66cfeb7de0a-160000.1.1 * python3-ldb-debuginfo-4.22.11+git.552.66cfeb7de0a-160000.1.1 * samba-libs-python3-4.22.11+git.552.66cfeb7de0a-160000.1.1 * samba-4.22.11+git.552.66cfeb7de0a-160000.1.1 * samba-winbind-debuginfo-4.22.11+git.552.66cfeb7de0a-160000.1.1 * ctdb-debuginfo-4.22.11+git.552.66cfeb7de0a-160000.1.1 * ldb-tools-debuginfo-4.22.11+git.552.66cfeb7de0a-160000.1.1 * samba-winbind-4.22.11+git.552.66cfeb7de0a-160000.1.1 * samba-python3-4.22.11+git.552.66cfeb7de0a-160000.1.1 * samba-dcerpc-debuginfo-4.22.11+git.552.66cfeb7de0a-160000.1.1 * samba-winbind-libs-4.22.11+git.552.66cfeb7de0a-160000.1.1 * samba-libs-python3-debuginfo-4.22.11+git.552.66cfeb7de0a-160000.1.1 * ctdb-pcp-pmda-debuginfo-4.22.11+git.552.66cfeb7de0a-160000.1.1 * ldb-tools-4.22.11+git.552.66cfeb7de0a-160000.1.1 * libldb2-4.22.11+git.552.66cfeb7de0a-160000.1.1 * ctdb-4.22.11+git.552.66cfeb7de0a-160000.1.1 * samba-ad-dc-libs-debuginfo-4.22.11+git.552.66cfeb7de0a-160000.1.1 * libldb2-debuginfo-4.22.11+git.552.66cfeb7de0a-160000.1.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 (noarch) * samba-doc-4.22.11+git.552.66cfeb7de0a-160000.1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-15779.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-1933.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-2340.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-3012.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-3238.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-4408.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-4480.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-58216.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-58218.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-58221.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-58222.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-58224.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-6949.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1261158 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1261159 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1261160 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1261161 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1261163 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1261188 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271469 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271672 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271673 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271674 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271675 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271676 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271677 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273189 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 14 12:34:54 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2026 12:34:54 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23151-1: critical: Security update for libXfont2 Message-ID: <178671089486.2319.17825923300539685886@430413e854a7> # Security update for libXfont2 Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23151-1 Release Date: 2026-08-06T09:12:13Z Rating: critical References: * bsc#1272660 * bsc#1272661 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-44950 * CVE-2026-59679 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-44950 ( SUSE ): 9.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-44950 ( SUSE ): 9.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-59679 ( SUSE ): 9.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-59679 ( SUSE ): 9.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 An update that solves two vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for libXfont2 fixes the following issues: * CVE-2026-44950: fs_read_glyphs() heap buffer overflow via cumulative glyph data overflow (bsc#1272661). * CVE-2026-59679: fs_read_glyphs() heap OOB read/write via encoding array index mismatch (bsc#1272660). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1438=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 (ppc64le x86_64) * libXfont2-2-2.0.7-160000.5.1 * libXfont2-debugsource-2.0.7-160000.5.1 * libXfont2-devel-2.0.7-160000.5.1 * libXfont2-2-debuginfo-2.0.7-160000.5.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-44950.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-59679.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272660 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272661 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 14 12:36:14 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2026 12:36:14 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23150-1: critical: Security update for bouncycastle Message-ID: <178671097478.2319.17663873804244380880@430413e854a7> # Security update for bouncycastle Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23150-1 Release Date: 2026-08-06T07:36:52Z Rating: critical References: * bsc#1272700 * bsc#1272701 * bsc#1272702 * bsc#1272703 * bsc#1272704 * bsc#1272705 * bsc#1272707 * bsc#1272708 * bsc#1272709 * bsc#1272710 * bsc#1272711 * bsc#1272712 * bsc#1272713 * bsc#1272714 * bsc#1272715 * bsc#1272716 * bsc#1272717 * bsc#1272718 * bsc#1272719 * bsc#1272720 * bsc#1272721 * bsc#1272722 * bsc#1272723 * bsc#1272724 * bsc#1272725 * bsc#1272726 * bsc#1272727 * bsc#1272728 * bsc#1272729 * bsc#1272730 * bsc#1272731 * bsc#1272732 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-12185 * CVE-2026-12802 * CVE-2026-12803 * CVE-2026-12816 * CVE-2026-12817 * CVE-2026-12852 * CVE-2026-12860 * CVE-2026-13506 * CVE-2026-13586 * CVE-2026-14682 * CVE-2026-15055 * CVE-2026-58059 * CVE-2026-58060 * CVE-2026-58061 * CVE-2026-58062 * CVE-2026-58063 * CVE-2026-59638 * CVE-2026-59639 * CVE-2026-59640 * CVE-2026-59641 * CVE-2026-59642 * CVE-2026-59643 * CVE-2026-59644 * CVE-2026-59645 * CVE-2026-59646 * CVE-2026-59647 * CVE-2026-59648 * CVE-2026-59649 * CVE-2026-59650 * CVE-2026-59651 * CVE-2026-59652 * CVE-2026-8763 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-12185 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-12185 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-12185 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:Amber * CVE-2026-12802 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-12802 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-12802 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:Amber * CVE-2026-12803 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-12803 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-12803 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:Amber * CVE-2026-12816 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-12816 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-12816 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:Amber * CVE-2026-12817 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-12817 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-12817 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:Amber * CVE-2026-12852 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-12852 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-12852 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:Amber * CVE-2026-12860 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-12860 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-12860 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:Amber * CVE-2026-13506 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-13506 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-13506 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:Amber * CVE-2026-13586 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-13586 ( SUSE ): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-13586 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:Amber * CVE-2026-14682 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-14682 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-14682 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:Amber * CVE-2026-15055 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-15055 ( SUSE ): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-15055 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:Amber * CVE-2026-58059 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-58059 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-58059 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:Amber * CVE-2026-58060 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-58060 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-58060 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:Amber * CVE-2026-58061 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-58061 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-58061 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:Amber * CVE-2026-58062 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-58062 ( SUSE ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-58062 ( NVD ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:Amber * CVE-2026-58063 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-58063 ( SUSE ): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-58063 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:Amber * CVE-2026-59638 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-59638 ( SUSE ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-59638 ( NVD ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:Amber * CVE-2026-59639 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-59639 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-59639 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:Amber * CVE-2026-59640 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-59640 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-59640 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:Amber * CVE-2026-59641 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-59641 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-59641 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:Amber * CVE-2026-59642 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-59642 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-59642 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:Amber * CVE-2026-59643 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-59643 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-59643 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:Amber * CVE-2026-59644 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-59644 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-59644 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:Amber * CVE-2026-59645 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-59645 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-59645 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:Amber * CVE-2026-59646 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-59646 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-59646 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:Amber * CVE-2026-59647 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-59647 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-59647 ( NVD ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:Amber * CVE-2026-59648 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-59648 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-59648 ( NVD ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:Amber * CVE-2026-59649 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-59649 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-59649 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:Amber * CVE-2026-59650 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-59650 ( SUSE ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-59650 ( NVD ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:Amber * CVE-2026-59651 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-59651 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-59651 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:Amber * CVE-2026-59652 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-59652 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-59652 ( NVD ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:Amber * CVE-2026-8763 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-8763 ( SUSE ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-8763 ( NVD ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:Amber Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 An update that solves 32 vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for bouncycastle fixes the following issues: Update to 1.85. Security issues fixed: * CVE-2026-8763: Name Constraints bypass via trailing dot in rfc822Name and URI (bsc#1272700). * CVE-2026-12185: BKS/UBER keystore allocates from untrusted lengths before integrity check (bsc#1272701). * CVE-2026-12802: CMS AuthEnvelopedData fails to enforce tag-length on decryption (bsc#1272702). * CVE-2026-12803: KCCMBlockCipher MAC does not bind nonce when AAD is absent (bsc#1272703). * CVE-2026-12816: IESEngine stream-mode MAC forgery via length-dependent KDF split (bsc#1272704). * CVE-2026-12817: OpenPGP AEAD decryption skips final tag on chunk-aligned data (bsc#1272705). * CVE-2026-12852: MLS wire decoder allocates attacker-declared opaque length before bounds check (bsc#1272707). * CVE-2026-12860: RSA PKCS#1 verification skips last two hash bytes in NULL- omitted path (bsc#1272708). * CVE-2026-13506: Lazy ASN.1 sequence forcing resets nesting-depth guard (bsc#1272709). * CVE-2026-13586: PKCS#12 MAC and bag-decryption KDF iteration-count bound (bsc#1272710). * CVE-2026-14682: Possible OOM from unbounded up-front allocation on a definite-length read (bsc#1272711). * CVE-2026-15055: PKCS#8 / PBES2 decryptors honour unbounded KDF cost from input (bsc#1272712). * CVE-2026-58059: Quadratic-time escaping when stringifying X.500 distinguished names (bsc#1272713). * CVE-2026-58060: HSS public-key level count unbounded, enabling huge allocation on verify (bsc#1272714). * CVE-2026-58061: CCM-family modes write plaintext to caller buffer before tag check (bsc#1272715). * CVE-2026-58062: Stapled OCSP response accepted without binding to the checked certificate (bsc#1272716). * CVE-2026-58063: BCFKS keystore load honours unbounded KDF cost from untrusted file (bsc#1272717). * CVE-2026-59638: JSSE hostname verifier CN-fallback enabled by default despite documented opt-in (bsc#1272718). * CVE-2026-59639: CMS verifySignatures returns true for SignedData with zero signers (bsc#1272719). * CVE-2026-59640: OpenPGP CFB quick-check oracle active on symmetric/session- key paths (bsc#1272720). * CVE-2026-59641: S/MIME validator trusts signer-asserted signingTime for path validation (bsc#1272721). * CVE-2026-59642: CMS AuthenticatedData content not bound to MAC when authAttrs present (bsc#1272722). * CVE-2026-59643: OpenPGP inline-signature policy failures silently ignored (bsc#1272723). * CVE-2026-59644: MLS hash-ratchet honours arbitrary 32-bit generation counter from sender (bsc#1272724). * CVE-2026-59645: OER parser recurses without depth limit on self-referential IEEE 1609.2 schema (bsc#1272725). * CVE-2026-59646: DTLS handshake reassembler allocates buffer from unchecked 24-bit length (bsc#1272726). * CVE-2026-59647: CRMF/CMP password-MAC honours unbounded iteration count (bsc#1272727). * CVE-2026-59648: OpenPGP Argon2 S2K honours attacker-chosen memory and passes (bsc#1272728). * CVE-2026-59649: OpenPGP user-attribute subpacket length bounded only by JVM max memory (bsc#1272729). * CVE-2026-59650: MTI/A0 DH agreement exponentiates unvalidated peer value (bsc#1272730). * CVE-2026-59651: BKS keystore accepts legacy version with 16-bit integrity MAC key (bsc#1272731). * CVE-2026-59652: LDAP filter injection in legacy jdk1.4 LDAPStoreHelper (bsc#1272732). Additional notes: * The standardised PQC algorithms ML-KEM, ML-DSA, SLH-DSA, FrodoKEM, and CMCE have been repackaged under `org.bouncycastle.crypto` and the versions under `org.bouncycastle.crypto.pqc` have been deprecated. These deprecated versions will be removed in BC 1.86. ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1437=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 (noarch) * bouncycastle-pkix-1.85-160000.1.1 * bouncycastle-tls-1.85-160000.1.1 * bouncycastle-pg-1.85-160000.1.1 * bouncycastle-javadoc-1.85-160000.1.1 * bouncycastle-1.85-160000.1.1 * bouncycastle-jmail-1.85-160000.1.1 * bouncycastle-mail-1.85-160000.1.1 * bouncycastle-util-1.85-160000.1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-12185.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-12802.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-12803.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-12816.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-12817.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-12852.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-12860.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-13506.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-13586.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-14682.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-15055.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-58059.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-58060.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-58061.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-58062.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-58063.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-59638.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-59639.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-59640.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-59641.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-59642.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-59643.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-59644.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-59645.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-59646.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-59647.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-59648.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-59649.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-59650.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-59651.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-59652.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-8763.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272700 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272701 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272702 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272703 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272704 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272705 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272707 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272708 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272709 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272710 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272711 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272712 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272713 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272714 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272715 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272716 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272717 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272718 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272719 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272720 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272721 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272722 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272723 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272724 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272725 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272726 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272727 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272728 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272729 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272730 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272731 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272732 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 14 12:36:57 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2026 12:36:57 -0000 Subject: SUSE-RU-2026:23149-1: important: Recommended update for google-guest-configs Message-ID: <178671101790.2319.756418009331722870@430413e854a7> # Recommended update for google-guest-configs Announcement ID: SUSE-RU-2026:23149-1 Release Date: 2026-08-05T17:34:27Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1198323 * bsc#1241112 * bsc#1256906 * bsc#1273385 Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 An update that has four fixes can now be installed. ## Description: This update for google-guest-configs fixes the following issues: * Update to version 20260729.00 (bsc#1273385): * set_multiqueue: extend x4-specific configs to future x series * Update to version 20260707.00: * add nic naming support for CX-9 with VR200 * Update to version 20260623.00: * Avoid eval in google-dhclient-script * Update to version 20260617.00: * Enable SR-IOV for specific Intel PCI devices. * Update to version 20260521.00: * Set max queue count for IDPF devices; remove broken virtio logic * Update to version 20260428.00 * gce-nic-naming: optimize runtime performance * Update to version 20260401.00: * set_multiqueue: Consider c4n a "multinic accelerator" * Update to version 20260306.00: * gce-nic-naming: fix divide-by-zero error * Update to version 20260305.00: * set_multiqueue: detect IRDMA devices using their `infiniband/` directory * Update to version 20260303.00: * set_multiqueue: Special tunes for x4 machine family * Update to version 20260223.00: * gce-nic-naming: restore fallback to hardcoded `ip` paths * Update to version 20260121.00: * set_multiqueue: set a4x-max ring len before irq affinity * Update to version 20260116.00 (bsc#1256906): * set_multiqueue: Only set XPS on "multinic accelerator platforms" * Update to version 20260112.00: * Make c4x a "multinic accelerator platform" * set_multiqueue xps: stop assuming 2 numa nodes * Add IDPF irq setting; improve a4x-max performance * Allow test injection of the root directory and metadata server endpoint * add nic naming support for connextx VF in baremetal * bugfix for idpf only rename got skipped. * add a4x-max to google_set_multiqueue is_multinic_accelerator_platform * remove unnecessary link up and down * fix inconsistent NIC index between smart NICs and GPU NICs. * Mark %{_modprobedir}/gce-blacklist.conf as %config(noreplace) (bsc#1198323) * Update to version 20251014.00: * No public description * Update to version 20250913.00: * Swap guest-config rule from checking the build VM OS to taking in a variable for target version * Update to version 20250905.00: * No public description * Update to version 20250826.00: * Moved tx/rx IRQ logging after assignment * Fix core assignment in set_irq_range * Correct IRQ tx/rx affinity core assignment * Update to version 20250807.00: * Avoid duplicate entries for the metadata server in /etc/hosts * Update to version 20250709.00: * Add comments in scripts to document the behavior in google hostname setting. * Always use primary NIC IP for NetworkManager dispatcher hook. * Update to version 20250626.00: * Fix spelling error: "explicilty" \- "explicitly" * Update to version 20250605.00: * Added comment to the bitmap conversion functions * Remove IRQ affinity overwrite to XPS affinity * Update XPS affinity to assign the remaining unassigned CPUs to the last queue when populating the last queue * Fix set_xps_affinity to correctly parse cpus array * Update XPS CPU assignment logic * Update CPU assignment algorithm in XPS affinity * Remove commented code * Update XPS affinity vCPU distribution algorithm s.t. the vCPUs assigned to a queue are on the same core - fixed IRQ affinity on NUMA1 not using the correct bind_cores_index * Fixed NUMA comparison error in set_xps_affinity * Update XPS affinity setup to be NUMA aware and support 64 bit CPU mask calculation * Update to version 20250604.00: * Bug fix: bind_cores_begin - bind_cores_index * Name smart NICs in lexicographic order * Run %postun to modify %{_sysconfdir}/sysconfig/network/ifcfg-eth0 during uninstall only to avoid removal of POST_UP_SCRIPT on upgrade * Check that %{_sysconfdir}/sysconfig/network/ifcfg-eth0 actually exists before making any modifications to it (bsc#1241112) * Update to version 20250516.00: * Remove unused fset and lines * Update google_set_multiqueue to unpack IRQ ranges before core assignment * Update to version 20250501.00: * Configure local domain as route only domain to support cloud dns local domain but avoid adding it to the search path. * Update to version 20250409.00: * Change RDMA test condition to ensure renaming race conditions can be detected. * Update to version 20250328.00: * Revert "Include systemd-networkd hook in Ubuntu packaging" * Update to version 20250326.00: * Update google_set_multiqueue to check pnic_ids * Update to version 20250221.00: * Make google_set_multiqueue aware A4X is multinic_accelerator_platform * Update to version 20250207.00: * Update google_set_multiqueue to adapt A4 platform * Fix IS_A3_PLATFORM syntax * Fix IS_A3_PLATFORM syntax * Correct IS_A3_PLATFORM to save is_a3_platform results * Remove excess empty line. * Store is_a3_platform results into a global variable to avoid redundant curl calls * Skip tx affinity binding on non-gvnic interfaces only on A3 platforms. * Skip tx affinity binding on non-gvnic interfaces * Update comments for get_vcpu_ranges_on_accelerator_platform to reflect the expected vcpu ranges * rename get_vcpu_ranges to get_vcpu_ranges_on_accelerator_platform * Avoid IRQ binding on vCPU 0 * Fix returned value for get_vcpu_ranges * Update get_vcpu_ranges to read from sys file instead of hardcoded value * Update google_set_multiqueue * Update google_set_multiqueue to set vCPU ranges based on platform * Merge branch 'GoogleCloudPlatform:master' into master * Add comment for handling IRQ binding on non-gvnic devices * Remove excess empty line. * Update is_gvnic to include gvnic driver checks * revert removed echo lines * Update google_set_multiqueue to skip set_irq if nic is not a gvnic device. * Update google_set_multiqueue to enable on A3Ultra family * Update to version 20250124.00: * Fix missing files. This is a no-op. * No public description * Also force virtio_scsi. * Update to version 20250116.00: * Add GPL-2 to licensing information * Update to version 20250107.00: * Restore IDPF devices for renaming rules * Update to version 20241213.00 * Remove Pat from owners file. ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1436=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 (noarch) * google-guest-configs-20260729.00-160000.1.1 ## References: * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1198323 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1241112 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1256906 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273385 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 14 12:37:18 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2026 12:37:18 -0000 Subject: SUSE-RU-2026:23148-1: moderate: Recommended update for dmidecode Message-ID: <178671103847.2319.10343596767668322568@430413e854a7> # Recommended update for dmidecode Announcement ID: SUSE-RU-2026:23148-1 Release Date: 2026-08-05T12:34:55Z Rating: moderate References: * jsc#PED-16714 Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 An update that contains one feature can now be installed. ## Description: This update for dmidecode fixes the following issues: * Update to upstream version 3.7 (jsc#PED-16714): * Memory sizes use binary unit prefixes. * The word "Firmware" is now used instead of "BIOS". * Support for SMBIOS 3.8.0. This includes a new processor family. * Support for SMBIOS 3.9.0. This includes chassis type name adjustments, new rack attributes, slot ID for more slot types, and new memory device form factors and types. * Decode HPE OEM records 193, 195, 202, 211, 226, 229, 232 and 244. * Update HPE OEM records 203, 216, 242 and 245. * EDSFF slot names now include their .S/.L suffix. * Enable build on riscv64 * Update for HPE servers from upstream: * Decode PCI bus segment in HPE type 238 records. * Drop legacy Provides: and Obsoletes: tags. The split from the pmtools package happened 15 years ago so they are no longer relevant. * Update to upstream version 3.6: * Use %autosetup macro. Allows to eliminate the usage of deprecated PatchN. ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1435=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 (x86_64) * dmidecode-debuginfo-3.7-160000.1.1 * dmidecode-debugsource-3.7-160000.1.1 * dmidecode-3.7-160000.1.1 ## References: * https://jira.suse.com/browse/PED-16714 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 14 12:38:01 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2026 12:38:01 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23147-1: important: Security update for wireshark Message-ID: <178671108187.2319.8167998114918718608@430413e854a7> # Security update for wireshark Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23147-1 Release Date: 2026-08-05T09:19:38Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1263727 * bsc#1263758 * bsc#1263759 * bsc#1263760 * bsc#1263761 * bsc#1266670 * bsc#1271133 * bsc#1271134 * bsc#1271136 * bsc#1271137 * bsc#1271138 * bsc#1271139 * bsc#1271140 * bsc#1271141 * bsc#1271142 * bsc#1271144 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-15163 * CVE-2026-15164 * CVE-2026-15166 * CVE-2026-15167 * CVE-2026-15168 * CVE-2026-15169 * CVE-2026-15170 * CVE-2026-15171 * CVE-2026-15172 * CVE-2026-15174 * CVE-2026-6867 * CVE-2026-7375 * CVE-2026-7376 * CVE-2026-7378 * CVE-2026-7379 * CVE-2026-9759 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-15163 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-15163 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-15163 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-15164 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-15164 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-15164 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-15166 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-15166 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-15166 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-15167 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-15167 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-15167 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-15168 ( SUSE ): 2.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-15168 ( NVD ): 2.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-15168 ( NVD ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-15169 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-15169 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-15169 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-15170 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-15170 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-15171 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-15171 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-15172 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-15172 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-15174 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-15174 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-6867 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-6867 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-7375 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-7375 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-7375 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-7376 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-7376 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-7376 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-7378 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-7378 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-7378 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-7379 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-7379 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-7379 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-9759 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-9759 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 An update that solves 16 vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for wireshark fixes the following issues: Update to version 4.4.17. * CVE-2026-6867: SMB2 protocol dissector crash (bsc#1263727). * CVE-2026-7375: UDS protocol dissector infinite loop (bsc#1263761). * CVE-2026-7376: Sharkd utility crash (bsc#1263760). * CVE-2026-7378: Sharkd utility crash (bsc#1263759). * CVE-2026-7379: Sharkd utility memory leak (bsc#1263758). * CVE-2026-9759: ROHC protocol dissector crash (bsc#1266670). * CVE-2026-15163: Denial of Service via multiple protocol dissector infinite loops (bsc#1271133). * CVE-2026-15164: Denial of Service vulnerability in ciscodump (bsc#1271134). * CVE-2026-15166: Denial of Service via IEEE 802.11 protocol dissector crash (bsc#1271136). * CVE-2026-15167: Denial of Service via DBS Etherwatch file parser crash (bsc#1271137). * CVE-2026-15168: BLF file parser allows possible information disclosure (bsc#1271138). * CVE-2026-15169: Denial of Service via UMTS FP protocol dissector crash (bsc#1271139). * CVE-2026-15170: Denial of service via Z39.50 protocol dissector crash (bsc#1271140). * CVE-2026-15171: Denial of service via SSH protocol dissector crash (bsc#1271141). * CVE-2026-15172: Denial of service via FMP/NOTIFY protocol dissector crash (bsc#1271142). * CVE-2026-15174: Denial of Service via Catapult DCT2000 protocol dissector crash (bsc#1271144). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1433=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 (ppc64le x86_64) * wireshark-ui-qt-4.4.17-160000.1.1 * libwireshark18-4.4.17-160000.1.1 * libwsutil16-debuginfo-4.4.17-160000.1.1 * libwireshark18-debuginfo-4.4.17-160000.1.1 * libwiretap15-debuginfo-4.4.17-160000.1.1 * wireshark-debuginfo-4.4.17-160000.1.1 * wireshark-devel-4.4.17-160000.1.1 * libwsutil16-4.4.17-160000.1.1 * libwiretap15-4.4.17-160000.1.1 * wireshark-debugsource-4.4.17-160000.1.1 * wireshark-4.4.17-160000.1.1 * wireshark-ui-qt-debuginfo-4.4.17-160000.1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-15163.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-15164.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-15166.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-15167.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-15168.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-15169.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-15170.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-15171.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-15172.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-15174.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-6867.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-7375.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-7376.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-7378.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-7379.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-9759.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263727 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263758 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263759 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263760 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263761 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266670 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271133 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271134 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271136 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271137 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271138 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271139 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271140 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271141 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271142 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271144 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 14 12:38:49 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2026 12:38:49 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23146-1: important: Security update for dnsdist Message-ID: <178671112975.2319.13605160268620269054@430413e854a7> # Security update for dnsdist Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23146-1 Release Date: 2026-08-05T09:11:20Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1269201 * bsc#1269202 * bsc#1269203 * bsc#1269204 * bsc#1269205 * bsc#1269206 * bsc#1269207 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-40011 * CVE-2026-40208 * CVE-2026-40209 * CVE-2026-40210 * CVE-2026-40211 * CVE-2026-42004 * CVE-2026-42005 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-40011 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-40011 ( SUSE ): 3.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-40011 ( NVD ): 3.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-40208 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-40208 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-40208 ( NVD ): 3.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-40209 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-40209 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-40209 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-40210 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-40210 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-40210 ( NVD ): 4.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-40211 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-40211 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-40211 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-42004 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-42004 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-42004 ( NVD ): 3.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-42005 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-42005 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-42005 ( NVD ): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 An update that solves seven vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for dnsdist fixes the following issues: Update to 1.9.15. Changes for dnsdist: * https://www.dnsdist.org/changelog.html#change-1.9.15 * https://www.dnsdist.org/changelog.html#change-1.9.14 Security issues fixed: * CVE-2026-40011: invalid output produced in the prometheus endpoint when a large number of crafted DNS queries are sent (bsc#1269204). * CVE-2026-40208: processing of DoH3 queries can be delayed via DoH3 GET queries with an invalid DATA frames (bsc#1269207). * CVE-2026-40209: outgoing TCP connections to backend can get stuck until a timeout occurs when specially crafted IXFR queries are sent (bsc#1269206). * CVE-2026-40210: out-of-bounds read when `SetMacAddrAction` is used can lead to uninitialized memory being sent over the network or a crash (bsc#1269205). * CVE-2026-40211: crafted DNS over HTTP/3 queries can trigger an exception that prevents memory from being freed and can lead to an OOM condition (bsc#1269203). * CVE-2026-42004: crafted EDNS OPT record will be ignored by filtering rules, but will be rewritten as a valid OPT record when EDNS Client Subnet is inserted (bsc#1269202). * CVE-2026-42005: crafted web request can cause unlimited memory allocation in the internal web server and lead to a DoS (bsc#1269201). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1432=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 (ppc64le x86_64) * dnsdist-1.9.15-160000.1.1 * dnsdist-debugsource-1.9.15-160000.1.1 * dnsdist-debuginfo-1.9.15-160000.1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-40011.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-40208.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-40209.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-40210.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-40211.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-42004.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-42005.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269201 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269202 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269203 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269204 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269205 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269206 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269207 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 14 12:39:32 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2026 12:39:32 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23145-1: important: Security update for rsyslog Message-ID: <178671117250.2319.16192900444272084880@430413e854a7> # Security update for rsyslog Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23145-1 Release Date: 2026-08-05T09:10:00Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1264721 * bsc#1271910 * bsc#1272414 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-61548 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-61548 ( SUSE ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 An update that solves one vulnerability and has two fixes can now be installed. ## Description: This update for rsyslog fixes the following issues: * CVE-2026-61548: crafted RFC 5424 messages to mmpstrucdata can lead to a stack overwrite (bsc#1272414). * input sequence during oversize-frame recovery in imptcp can cause denial of service (bsc#1271910). Changes for rsyslog: * added a devel subpackage, with requires (bsc#1264721) ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1434=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 (ppc64le x86_64) * rsyslog-module-gtls-debuginfo-8.2502.0-160000.4.1 * rsyslog-module-gtls-8.2502.0-160000.4.1 * rsyslog-module-relp-8.2502.0-160000.4.1 * rsyslog-module-mmnormalize-8.2502.0-160000.4.1 * rsyslog-debugsource-8.2502.0-160000.4.1 * rsyslog-module-gssapi-debuginfo-8.2502.0-160000.4.1 * rsyslog-module-mmnormalize-debuginfo-8.2502.0-160000.4.1 * rsyslog-module-gssapi-8.2502.0-160000.4.1 * rsyslog-module-relp-debuginfo-8.2502.0-160000.4.1 * rsyslog-8.2502.0-160000.4.1 * rsyslog-module-ossl-debuginfo-8.2502.0-160000.4.1 * rsyslog-debuginfo-8.2502.0-160000.4.1 * rsyslog-module-ossl-8.2502.0-160000.4.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-61548.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264721 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271910 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272414 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 14 12:40:15 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2026 12:40:15 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23144-1: critical: Security update for php8 Message-ID: <178671121536.2319.14753545214060762833@430413e854a7> # Security update for php8 Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23144-1 Release Date: 2026-08-05T08:47:48Z Rating: critical References: * bsc#1273075 * bsc#1273076 * bsc#1273077 * bsc#1273078 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-17543 * CVE-2026-17544 * CVE-2026-7260 * CVE-2026-9672 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-17543 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-17543 ( SUSE ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-17543 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:U/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:Y/R:U/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-17543 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-17544 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-17544 ( SUSE ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-17544 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:U/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:N/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-17544 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-7260 ( SUSE ): 6.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:A/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-7260 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-7260 ( NVD ): 5.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:A/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:H/E:U/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-7260 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-9672 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:L Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 An update that solves four vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for php8 fixes the following issues * Update to version 8.4.24 * CVE-2026-7260: Stack overflow in phar with circular symlinks (bsc#1273077). * CVE-2026-9672: Upgrade libgd (bsc#1273078). * CVE-2026-17543: SQL injection in ext-pgsql via E'...' backslash breakout (bsc#1273075). * CVE-2026-17544: Out-of-bounds write in bccomp() via crafted operand and scale (bsc#1273076). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1431=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 (ppc64le x86_64) * php8-sqlite-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-readline-debuginfo-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-zlib-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-pcntl-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-fpm-debuginfo-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-gd-debuginfo-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-intl-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-xsl-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-ftp-debuginfo-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-embed-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-gettext-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-enchant-debuginfo-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-openssl-debuginfo-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-gmp-debuginfo-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-shmop-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-sysvmsg-debuginfo-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-tokenizer-debuginfo-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-bcmath-debuginfo-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-tokenizer-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-odbc-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-odbc-debuginfo-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * apache2-mod_php8-debugsource-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-dom-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-xmlreader-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-mysql-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-bcmath-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-soap-debuginfo-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-pgsql-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-dom-debuginfo-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-ffi-debuginfo-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-soap-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-phar-debuginfo-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-sockets-debuginfo-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-xsl-debuginfo-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-opcache-debuginfo-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-calendar-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-bz2-debuginfo-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-mbstring-debuginfo-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-debugsource-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-fastcgi-debugsource-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-intl-debuginfo-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-zlib-debuginfo-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-pgsql-debuginfo-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-dba-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-sodium-debuginfo-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-posix-debuginfo-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-sysvshm-debuginfo-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-mbstring-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-cli-debuginfo-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-embed-debugsource-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-gd-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-fastcgi-debuginfo-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-debuginfo-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-ffi-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-bz2-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-ctype-debuginfo-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-sodium-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-exif-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-sysvsem-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-pcntl-debuginfo-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-opcache-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-gettext-debuginfo-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-sysvmsg-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-dba-debuginfo-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-sysvsem-debuginfo-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-pdo-debuginfo-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-xmlwriter-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-ftp-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-snmp-debuginfo-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-curl-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-fileinfo-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-zip-debuginfo-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-tidy-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-ctype-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * apache2-mod_php8-debuginfo-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-posix-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-shmop-debuginfo-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-zip-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-fpm-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-cli-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-exif-debuginfo-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-readline-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-fastcgi-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-iconv-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-curl-debuginfo-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-sqlite-debuginfo-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-embed-debuginfo-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-phar-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-fileinfo-debuginfo-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * apache2-mod_php8-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-snmp-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-xmlreader-debuginfo-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-enchant-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-calendar-debuginfo-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-pdo-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-gmp-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-ldap-debuginfo-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-xmlwriter-debuginfo-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-sysvshm-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-sockets-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-openssl-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-mysql-debuginfo-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-iconv-debuginfo-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-fpm-debugsource-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-tidy-debuginfo-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-ldap-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-devel-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 (noarch) * php8-fpm-apache-8.4.24-160000.1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-17543.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-17544.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-7260.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-9672.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273075 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273076 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273077 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273078 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 14 12:40:52 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2026 12:40:52 -0000 Subject: SUSE-RU-2026:23143-1: moderate: Recommended update for trento-agent, trento-web Message-ID: <178671125298.2319.7339180140056361764@430413e854a7> # Recommended update for trento-agent, trento-web Announcement ID: SUSE-RU-2026:23143-1 Release Date: 2026-08-04T16:42:53Z Rating: moderate References: Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 An update that can now be installed. ## Description: This update for trento-agent, trento-web fixes the following issues: Changes in trento-agent: * Update to version 3.1.2: * Bump github.com/prometheus-community/pro-bing from 0.8.0 to 0.9.0 * Bump golang.org/x/sync from 0.20.0 to 0.21.0 * Bump golang.org/x/mod from 0.36.0 to 0.37.0 * Bump gopkg.in/ini.v1 from 1.67.2 to 1.67.3 * Bump the common-workflows group across 1 directory with 2 updates * Bump github.com/hashicorp/go-plugin from 1.7.0 to 1.8.0 * Bump isbang/compose-action from 2.5.0 to 2.6.0 Changes in trento-web: * Update to version 3.1.5: * Trigger release 3.1.5 * Regenerate package lock * Update to version 3.1.4: * Create SIDs list properly using filtered array IDs * Update /assets npm lockfile to remediate transitive vulnerabilities * Update to version 3.1.3: * Bump `fast-uri` to 3.1.3 * Bump redux-saga from 1.4.2 to 1.5.0 in /assets * Relax gcp image metadata requirement * Make only SAPSYSTEM and SAPLOCALHOST properties mandatory * Bump brace-expansion to 2.1.2 and 1.1.16 ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1430=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 (ppc64le x86_64) * trento-web-debugsource-3.1.5-160000.1.1 * trento-web-3.1.5-160000.1.1 * trento-web-debuginfo-3.1.5-160000.1.1 * trento-agent-3.1.2-160000.1.1 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 14 12:41:15 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2026 12:41:15 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23142-1: important: Security update for python-httplib2 Message-ID: <178671127512.2319.8383831501969660361@430413e854a7> # Security update for python-httplib2 Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23142-1 Release Date: 2026-08-04T15:38:22Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1271095 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-59939 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-59939 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-59939 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 An update that solves one vulnerability can now be installed. ## Description: This update for python-httplib2 fixes the following issue * CVE-2026-59939: Fixed a vulnerability where a malicious or compromised HTTP server could return a small compressed payload that expands to an arbitrarily large size in memory and causes MemoryError or OOM-kill in the client process (bsc#1271095). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1429=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 (noarch) * python313-httplib2-0.22.0-160000.3.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-59939.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271095 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 14 12:41:54 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2026 12:41:54 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23141-1: important: Security update for rrdtool Message-ID: <178671131421.2319.11668382767128500329@430413e854a7> # Security update for rrdtool Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23141-1 Release Date: 2026-08-04T15:00:49Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1267243 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-43958 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-43958 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43958 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43958 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 An update that solves one vulnerability can now be installed. ## Description: This update for rrdtool fixes the following issue: * CVE-2026-43958: stack buffer overflow in `rrdcached` `handle_request_create()` can lead to local privilege escalation via unbounded DS/RRA arguments (bsc#1267243). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1428=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 (ppc64le x86_64) * ruby-rrdtool-debuginfo-1.9.0-160000.4.1 * python3-rrdtool-debuginfo-1.9.0-160000.4.1 * perl-rrdtool-1.9.0-160000.4.1 * rrdtool-devel-1.9.0-160000.4.1 * ruby-rrdtool-1.9.0-160000.4.1 * librrd8-debuginfo-1.9.0-160000.4.1 * lua-rrdtool-1.9.0-160000.4.1 * rrdtool-debugsource-1.9.0-160000.4.1 * perl-rrdtool-debuginfo-1.9.0-160000.4.1 * python3-rrdtool-1.9.0-160000.4.1 * rrdtool-1.9.0-160000.4.1 * tcl-rrdtool-1.9.0-160000.4.1 * rrdtool-debuginfo-1.9.0-160000.4.1 * tcl-rrdtool-debuginfo-1.9.0-160000.4.1 * rrdtool-doc-1.9.0-160000.4.1 * rrdtool-cached-1.9.0-160000.4.1 * librrd8-1.9.0-160000.4.1 * lua-rrdtool-debuginfo-1.9.0-160000.4.1 * rrdtool-cached-debuginfo-1.9.0-160000.4.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43958.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267243 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 14 12:42:33 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2026 12:42:33 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23140-1: important: Security update for nginx Message-ID: <178671135323.2319.9396858894981150995@430413e854a7> # Security update for nginx Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23140-1 Release Date: 2026-08-04T15:00:49Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1271514 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-42533 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-42533 ( SUSE ): 9.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-42533 ( SUSE ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-42533 ( NVD ): 9.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-42533 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 An update that solves one vulnerability can now be installed. ## Description: This update for nginx fixes the following issue * CVE-2026-42533: map directive and regex matching vulnerability (bsc#1271514). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1427=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 (ppc64le x86_64) * nginx-debuginfo-1.27.2-160000.7.1 * nginx-1.27.2-160000.7.1 * nginx-debugsource-1.27.2-160000.7.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 (noarch) * nginx-source-1.27.2-160000.7.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-42533.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271514 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 14 12:43:10 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2026 12:43:10 -0000 Subject: SUSE-RU-2026:23139-1: moderate: Recommended update for perl-File-ShareDir-Install Message-ID: <178671139055.2319.168735801329285999@430413e854a7> # Recommended update for perl-File-ShareDir-Install Announcement ID: SUSE-RU-2026:23139-1 Release Date: 2026-08-04T12:44:56Z Rating: moderate References: Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 An update that can now be installed. ## Description: This update for perl-File-ShareDir-Install fixes the following issues: Changes in perl-File-ShareDir-Install: * Normalize CPAN version See https://github.com/openSUSE/cpanspec/issues/47 for details ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1426=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 (noarch) * perl-File-ShareDir-Install-0.140.0-160000.1.1 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 14 12:43:38 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2026 12:43:38 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23138-1: important: Security update for php-composer2 Message-ID: <178671141821.2319.15366588868730312872@430413e854a7> # Security update for php-composer2 Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23138-1 Release Date: 2026-08-03T21:09:33Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1271122 * bsc#1271129 * bsc#1271151 * bsc#1271504 * bsc#1271729 Cross-References: * CVE-2025-67746 * CVE-2026-40176 * CVE-2026-40261 * CVE-2026-45793 * CVE-2026-59946 * CVE-2026-59947 * CVE-2026-59948 CVSS scores: * CVE-2025-67746 ( SUSE ): 2.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:P/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-67746 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2025-67746 ( NVD ): 1.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:U/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2025-67746 ( NVD ): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-40176 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-40176 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-40176 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-40261 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-40261 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-40261 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45793 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-45793 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-59946 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-59946 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-59946 ( NVD ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-59947 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-59947 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-59947 ( NVD ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-59948 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-59948 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-59948 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 An update that solves seven vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for php-composer2 fixes the following issues: * CVE-2026-45793: Github Actions issued `GITHUB_TOKEN` disclosure in GitHub Actions logs (bsc#1271504). * CVE-2026-59946: path traversal in package `bin` field lets dependencies `chmod` arbitrary host files (bsc#1271151). * CVE-2026-59947: URL-embedded HTTP-Basic username leaks to verbose logs (bsc#1271129). * CVE-2026-59948: arbitrary file write outside `vendor`directory via malicious transitive package name (bsc#1271122). Changes for php-composer2: * fix byte-swapped signature on s390x can cause broken or unsupported signature (bsc#1271729). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1425=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 (noarch) * php-composer2-2.8.9-160000.4.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-67746.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-40176.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-40261.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45793.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-59946.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-59947.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-59948.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271122 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271129 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271151 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271504 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271729 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 14 12:44:18 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2026 12:44:18 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23137-1: important: Security update for MozillaFirefox Message-ID: <178671145880.2319.10354451649587486868@430413e854a7> # Security update for MozillaFirefox Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23137-1 Release Date: 2026-08-03T16:22:49Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1269226 * bsc#1271649 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-12289 * CVE-2026-12290 * CVE-2026-12291 * CVE-2026-12292 * CVE-2026-12294 * CVE-2026-12295 * CVE-2026-12296 * CVE-2026-12297 * CVE-2026-12298 * CVE-2026-12299 * CVE-2026-12302 * CVE-2026-12304 * CVE-2026-12305 * CVE-2026-12306 * CVE-2026-12307 * CVE-2026-12308 * CVE-2026-12309 * CVE-2026-12310 * CVE-2026-12311 * CVE-2026-12312 * CVE-2026-12313 * CVE-2026-12314 * CVE-2026-12315 * CVE-2026-12324 * CVE-2026-12325 * CVE-2026-12327 * CVE-2026-12328 * CVE-2026-12329 * CVE-2026-12330 * CVE-2026-15718 * CVE-2026-15719 * CVE-2026-16349 * CVE-2026-16350 * CVE-2026-16351 * CVE-2026-16352 * CVE-2026-16353 * CVE-2026-16354 * CVE-2026-16355 * CVE-2026-16356 * CVE-2026-16357 * CVE-2026-16358 * CVE-2026-16359 * CVE-2026-16360 * CVE-2026-16361 * CVE-2026-16362 * CVE-2026-16363 * CVE-2026-16368 * CVE-2026-16369 * CVE-2026-16371 * CVE-2026-16374 * CVE-2026-16375 * CVE-2026-16377 * CVE-2026-16379 * CVE-2026-16381 * CVE-2026-16383 * CVE-2026-16387 * CVE-2026-16390 * CVE-2026-16391 * CVE-2026-16396 * CVE-2026-16405 * CVE-2026-16412 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-12289 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-12289 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-12290 ( SUSE ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-12290 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-12290 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-12291 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-12291 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-12291 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-12292 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-12292 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-12292 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-12294 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-12294 ( NVD ): 9.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-12294 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-12295 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-12295 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-12295 ( NVD ): 9.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-12296 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-12296 ( NVD ): 9.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-12296 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-12297 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-12297 ( NVD ): 9.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-12297 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-12298 ( SUSE ): 5.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-12298 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-12298 ( NVD ): 5.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-12299 ( SUSE ): 5.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-12299 ( NVD ): 5.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-12299 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-12302 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-12302 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-12304 ( SUSE ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-12304 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-12305 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-12305 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-12306 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-12306 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-12307 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-12307 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-12308 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-12308 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-12309 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-12309 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-12310 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-12310 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-12311 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:C/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-12311 ( NVD ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:C/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-12312 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-12312 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-12313 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:C/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-12313 ( NVD ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:C/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-12314 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-12314 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-12315 ( SUSE ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-12315 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-12324 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-12324 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-12325 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-12325 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-12327 ( SUSE ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-12327 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-12328 ( SUSE ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-12328 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-12328 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-12329 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-12329 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-12329 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-12330 ( SUSE ): 5.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-12330 ( NVD ): 5.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-15718 ( NVD ): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-15719 ( NVD ): 5.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-16349 ( SUSE ): 7.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:C/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-16349 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-16350 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-16350 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-16351 ( SUSE ): 8.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-16351 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-16352 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-16352 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-16353 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-16353 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-16354 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-16355 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-16356 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-16357 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-16358 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-16359 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-16360 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-16361 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-16362 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-16363 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-16368 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-16369 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-16371 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-16374 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-16375 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-16377 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-16379 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-16381 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-16383 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-16387 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-16390 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-16391 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-16396 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-16405 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-16412 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 An update that solves 61 vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for MozillaFirefox fixes the following issues: * Update to Firefox Extended Support Release 140.13.0 ESR. * MFSA 2026-70 (bsc#1271649): * CVE-2026-15718: Invalid pointer in the JavaScript: WebAssembly component * CVE-2026-15719: Site isolation issue in the DOM: Navigation component * CVE-2026-16349: Same-origin policy bypass in the DOM: Navigation component * CVE-2026-16350: Incorrect boundary conditions in the Audio/Video: cubeb component * CVE-2026-16362: Use-after-free in the WebRTC: Audio/Video component * CVE-2026-16351: Sandbox escape due to use-after-free in the DOM: Navigation component * CVE-2026-16352: Sandbox escape due to use-after-free in the Disability Access APIs component * CVE-2026-16363: JIT miscompilation in the JavaScript: WebAssembly component * CVE-2026-16353: Invalid pointer in the DOM: Bindings (WebIDL) component * CVE-2026-16354: Information disclosure in the Graphics: ImageLib component * CVE-2026-16368: Incorrect boundary conditions in the JavaScript: WebAssembly component * CVE-2026-16369: Integer overflow in the JavaScript: WebAssembly component * CVE-2026-16355: JIT miscompilation in the JavaScript Engine: JIT component * CVE-2026-16356: Sandbox escape due to use-after-free in the Disability Access APIs component * CVE-2026-16357: Incorrect boundary conditions in the Graphics component * CVE-2026-16371: Privilege escalation in the DOM: Navigation component * CVE-2026-16374: Information disclosure in the Framework component in DevTools * CVE-2026-16375: Site isolation issue in the Networking: HTTP component * CVE-2026-16377: Mitigation bypass in the PDF Viewer component * CVE-2026-16379: Privilege escalation in the DOM: Content Processes component * CVE-2026-16358: Site isolation issue in the Graphics: WebRender component * CVE-2026-16381: Same-origin policy bypass in the Networking: DNS component * CVE-2026-16383: Mitigation bypass in the DOM: Networking component * CVE-2026-16387: Site isolation issue in the Networking component * CVE-2026-16390: Mitigation bypass in the Enterprise Policies component * CVE-2026-16391: Information disclosure in the Storage: IndexedDB component * CVE-2026-16359: Incorrect boundary conditions in the Audio/Video: GMP component * CVE-2026-16396: Privilege escalation in WebExtensions * CVE-2026-16405: Information disclosure in the Networking: WebSockets component * CVE-2026-16412: Memory safety bugs fixed in Firefox ESR 140.13 and Firefox 153 * CVE-2026-16360: Memory safety bugs fixed in Firefox ESR 115.38, Firefox ESR 140.13 and Firefox 153 * CVE-2026-16361: Memory safety bugs fixed in Firefox ESR 115.38 and Firefox ESR 140.13 * Remove obsolete `mozilla-nss-certs` (bsc#1269226). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1424=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 (noarch) * MozillaFirefox-devel-140.13.0-160000.1.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 (ppc64le x86_64) * MozillaFirefox-translations-common-140.13.0-160000.1.1 * MozillaFirefox-140.13.0-160000.1.1 * MozillaFirefox-translations-other-140.13.0-160000.1.1 * MozillaFirefox-debugsource-140.13.0-160000.1.1 * MozillaFirefox-debuginfo-140.13.0-160000.1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-12289.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-12290.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-12291.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-12292.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-12294.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-12295.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-12296.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-12297.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-12298.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-12299.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-12302.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-12304.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-12305.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-12306.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-12307.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-12308.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-12309.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-12310.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-12311.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-12312.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-12313.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-12314.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-12315.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-12324.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-12325.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-12327.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-12328.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-12329.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-12330.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-15718.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-15719.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16349.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16350.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16351.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16352.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16353.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16354.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16355.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16356.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16357.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16358.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16359.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16360.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16361.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16362.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16363.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16368.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16369.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16371.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16374.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16375.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16377.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16379.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16381.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16383.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16387.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16390.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16391.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16396.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16405.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16412.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269226 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271649 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 14 12:44:57 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2026 12:44:57 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23136-1: important: Security update for python-ujson Message-ID: <178671149759.2319.15759005396732648399@430413e854a7> # Security update for python-ujson Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23136-1 Release Date: 2026-08-03T10:37:38Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1270301 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-44660 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-44660 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-44660 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-44660 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-44660 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 An update that solves one vulnerability can now be installed. ## Description: This update for python-ujson fixes the following issue: * CVE-2026-44660: failing to decrement a serialized JSON object during a write exception in ujson.dump() can lead to memory leaks (bsc#1270301). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1423=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 (ppc64le x86_64) * python313-ujson-5.10.0-160000.3.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-44660.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270301 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 14 12:45:36 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2026 12:45:36 -0000 Subject: SUSE-RU-2026:23135-1: important: Recommended update for python-kiwi Message-ID: <178671153647.2319.521145572122492316@430413e854a7> # Recommended update for python-kiwi Announcement ID: SUSE-RU-2026:23135-1 Release Date: 2026-08-03T08:40:00Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1271367 Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 An update that has one fix can now be installed. ## Description: This update for python-kiwi fixes the following issues: * Adding support for import of custom certificates (bsc#1271367): * Adds support for providing custom CA certificates during the build process. It allows a user to specify one ore more CA file(s) via the new `certificates` section and/or via the command line. ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1422=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 (ppc64le x86_64) * dracut-kiwi-lib-10.2.33-160000.5.1 * dracut-kiwi-verity-debuginfo-10.2.33-160000.5.1 * python3-kiwi-10.2.33-160000.5.1 * kiwi-systemdeps-containers-wsl-10.2.33-160000.5.1 * dracut-kiwi-oem-repart-10.2.33-160000.5.1 * dracut-kiwi-live-10.2.33-160000.5.1 * kiwi-systemdeps-10.2.33-160000.5.1 * kiwi-systemdeps-core-10.2.33-160000.5.1 * kiwi-systemdeps-filesystems-10.2.33-160000.5.1 * kiwi-systemdeps-image-validation-10.2.33-160000.5.1 * kiwi-systemdeps-disk-images-10.2.33-160000.5.1 * kiwi-systemdeps-iso-media-10.2.33-160000.5.1 * dracut-kiwi-overlay-10.2.33-160000.5.1 * dracut-kiwi-verity-10.2.33-160000.5.1 * kiwi-systemdeps-bootloaders-10.2.33-160000.5.1 * kiwi-man-pages-10.2.33-160000.5.1 * dracut-kiwi-oem-dump-10.2.33-160000.5.1 * kiwi-systemdeps-containers-10.2.33-160000.5.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 (noarch) * kiwi-bash-completion-10.2.33-160000.5.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 (x86_64) * kiwi-pxeboot-10.2.33-160000.5.1 ## References: * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271367 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 14 12:45:58 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2026 12:45:58 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23134-1: important: Security update for python-sh Message-ID: <178671155873.2319.13381284498272088126@430413e854a7> # Security update for python-sh Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23134-1 Release Date: 2026-08-03T05:38:09Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1272424 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-54552 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-54552 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:N Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 An update that solves one vulnerability can now be installed. ## Description: This update for python-sh fixes the following issue * CVE-2026-54552: `_uid` option performs an incomplete privilege drop on Linux/Unix-like systems and allows for privilege escalation (bsc#1272424). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1421=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 (noarch) * python313-sh-2.2.2-160000.3.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-54552.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272424 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 14 12:46:38 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2026 12:46:38 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23133-1: important: Security update for webkit2gtk3 Message-ID: <178671159842.2319.18084978780210031046@430413e854a7> # Security update for webkit2gtk3 Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23133-1 Release Date: 2026-08-01T12:53:09Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1271638 Cross-References: * CVE-2024-4367 * CVE-2026-39872 * CVE-2026-43663 * CVE-2026-43676 * CVE-2026-43699 * CVE-2026-43701 * CVE-2026-43705 * CVE-2026-43707 * CVE-2026-43712 * CVE-2026-43713 * CVE-2026-43715 * CVE-2026-43716 * CVE-2026-43720 * CVE-2026-43721 * CVE-2026-43725 * CVE-2026-43726 * CVE-2026-43727 * CVE-2026-43731 * CVE-2026-43732 * CVE-2026-43734 * CVE-2026-43740 * CVE-2026-43742 * CVE-2026-43745 CVSS scores: * CVE-2024-4367 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2024-4367 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2024-4367 ( NVD ): 5.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-39872 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-39872 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43663 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43663 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43676 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43676 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43699 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43699 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43701 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:C/C:L/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-43701 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:C/C:L/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-43705 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43705 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43707 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43707 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43712 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43712 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43713 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-43713 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-43715 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43715 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43716 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43716 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43720 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43720 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43721 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-43721 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-43725 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:C/C:L/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-43725 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:C/C:L/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-43726 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43726 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43727 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43727 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43731 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43731 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43732 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-43732 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-43734 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43734 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43740 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-43740 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-43742 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43742 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43745 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43745 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 An update that solves 23 vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for webkit2gtk3 fixes the following issues: * CVE-2024-4367: missing type check when handling fonts in PDF.js can allow arbitrary JavaScript execution (bsc#1271638). * CVE-2026-39872: maliciously crafted web content can lead to an unexpected process crash (bsc#1271638). * CVE-2026-43663: maliciously crafted web content can lead to an unexpected process crash (bsc#1271638). * CVE-2026-43676: out-of-bounds access when processing web content can lead to an unexpected Safari crash (bsc#1271638). * CVE-2026-43699: use-after-free issue when processing web content can lead to an unexpected process crash (bsc#1271638). * CVE-2026-43701: malicious website can process restricted web content outside the sandbox (bsc#1271638). * CVE-2026-43705: type confusion issue when processing web content can lead to memory corruption (bsc#1271638). * CVE-2026-43707: memory corruption issue when processing web content can lead to an unexpected process crash (bsc#1271638). * CVE-2026-43712: maliciously crafted web content can lead to an unexpected process crash (bsc#1271638). * CVE-2026-43713: visiting a website can leak sensitive data due to a permissions issue (bsc#1271638). * CVE-2026-43715: use-after-free issue when processing web content can lead to memory corruption (bsc#1271638). * CVE-2026-43716: maliciously crafted web content can lead to an unexpected Safari crash (bsc#1271638). * CVE-2026-43720: use-after-free issue when processing web content can lead to an unexpected Safari crash (bsc#1271638). * CVE-2026-43721: malicious website can silently hijack clipboard data (bsc#1271638). * CVE-2026-43725: unvalidated input can allow a malicious website to process restricted web content outside the sandbox (bsc#1271638). * CVE-2026-43726: use-after-free issue when processing web content can lead to an unexpected process crash (bsc#1271638). * CVE-2026-43727: use-after-free issue when processing web content can lead to an unexpected Safari crash (bsc#1271638). * CVE-2026-43731: use-after-free issue when processing web content can lead to memory corruption (bsc#1271638). * CVE-2026-43732: path handling issue when processing web content can disclose sensitive user information (bsc#1271638). * CVE-2026-43734: use-after-free issue when processing web content can lead to an unexpected process crash (bsc#1271638). * CVE-2026-43740: maliciously crafted web content can result in the disclosure of process memory (bsc#1271638). * CVE-2026-43742: use-after-free issue when processing web content can lead to an unexpected process crash (bsc#1271638). * CVE-2026-43745: out-of-bounds write issue when processing web content can lead to an unexpected Safari crash (bsc#1271638). Changes for webkit2gtk3: * Update to version 2.52.5: * Fire scrollend event for instant programmatic scrolls. * Increase network idle connection timeout to 115 seconds. * Add User-Agent quirk for HBO Max. * Fix the build with system malloc. ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1420=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 (ppc64le x86_64) * typelib-1_0-WebKit2-4_1-2.52.5-160000.1.1 * webkit2gtk4-minibrowser-2.52.5-160000.1.1 * libjavascriptcoregtk-6_0-1-2.52.5-160000.1.1 * typelib-1_0-JavaScriptCore-4_1-2.52.5-160000.1.1 * webkitgtk-6_0-injected-bundles-2.52.5-160000.1.1 * libwebkit2gtk-4_1-0-debuginfo-2.52.5-160000.1.1 * webkit2gtk-4_1-injected-bundles-debuginfo-2.52.5-160000.1.1 * libjavascriptcoregtk-4_1-0-2.52.5-160000.1.1 * webkit-jsc-6.0-2.52.5-160000.1.1 * webkit2gtk3-minibrowser-2.52.5-160000.1.1 * webkit-jsc-4.1-2.52.5-160000.1.1 * libjavascriptcoregtk-4_1-0-debuginfo-2.52.5-160000.1.1 * typelib-1_0-WebKit2WebExtension-4_1-2.52.5-160000.1.1 * libwebkitgtk-6_0-4-debuginfo-2.52.5-160000.1.1 * webkitgtk-6_0-injected-bundles-debuginfo-2.52.5-160000.1.1 * typelib-1_0-JavaScriptCore-6_0-2.52.5-160000.1.1 * libjavascriptcoregtk-6_0-1-debuginfo-2.52.5-160000.1.1 * typelib-1_0-WebKitWebProcessExtension-6_0-2.52.5-160000.1.1 * webkit2gtk-4_1-injected-bundles-2.52.5-160000.1.1 * typelib-1_0-WebKit-6_0-2.52.5-160000.1.1 * webkit-jsc-6.0-debuginfo-2.52.5-160000.1.1 * webkit2gtk3-minibrowser-debuginfo-2.52.5-160000.1.1 * webkit-jsc-4.1-debuginfo-2.52.5-160000.1.1 * libwebkitgtk-6_0-4-2.52.5-160000.1.1 * libwebkit2gtk-4_1-0-2.52.5-160000.1.1 * webkit2gtk4-minibrowser-debuginfo-2.52.5-160000.1.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 (noarch) * WebKitGTK-4.1-lang-2.52.5-160000.1.1 * WebKitGTK-6.0-lang-2.52.5-160000.1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2024-4367.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-39872.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43663.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43676.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43699.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43701.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43705.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43707.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43712.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43713.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43715.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43716.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43720.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43721.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43725.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43726.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43727.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43731.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43732.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43734.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43740.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43742.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43745.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271638 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 14 12:47:17 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2026 12:47:17 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23132-1: moderate: Security update for sssd Message-ID: <178671163789.2319.15551181253886339063@430413e854a7> # Security update for sssd Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23132-1 Release Date: 2026-07-31T13:11:45Z Rating: moderate References: * bsc#1269807 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-12610 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-12610 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-12610 ( SUSE ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-12610 ( NVD ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 An update that solves one vulnerability can now be installed. ## Description: This update for sssd fixes the following issue: * CVE-2026-12610: cancelled or completed PAM request while the asynchronous child process is still running can lead to a use-after-free (bsc#1269807). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1419=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 (ppc64le x86_64) * python3-sss_nss_idmap-debuginfo-2.10.2-160000.4.1 * libipa_hbac0-debuginfo-2.10.2-160000.4.1 * sssd-krb5-common-2.10.2-160000.4.1 * sssd-kcm-debuginfo-2.10.2-160000.4.1 * sssd-debugsource-2.10.2-160000.4.1 * sssd-krb5-common-debuginfo-2.10.2-160000.4.1 * libsss_certmap0-2.10.2-160000.4.1 * python3-sss_nss_idmap-2.10.2-160000.4.1 * sssd-krb5-debuginfo-2.10.2-160000.4.1 * libsss_idmap0-debuginfo-2.10.2-160000.4.1 * python3-sss-murmur-2.10.2-160000.4.1 * libsss_idmap0-2.10.2-160000.4.1 * sssd-ad-debuginfo-2.10.2-160000.4.1 * libsss_certmap-devel-2.10.2-160000.4.1 * sssd-ldap-debuginfo-2.10.2-160000.4.1 * libnfsidmap-sss-2.10.2-160000.4.1 * libipa_hbac-devel-2.10.2-160000.4.1 * python3-ipa_hbac-debuginfo-2.10.2-160000.4.1 * sssd-tools-debuginfo-2.10.2-160000.4.1 * libsss_nss_idmap0-2.10.2-160000.4.1 * sssd-ipa-2.10.2-160000.4.1 * sssd-winbind-idmap-2.10.2-160000.4.1 * python3-sss-murmur-debuginfo-2.10.2-160000.4.1 * sssd-ad-2.10.2-160000.4.1 * libsss_idmap-devel-2.10.2-160000.4.1 * libsss_certmap0-debuginfo-2.10.2-160000.4.1 * sssd-debuginfo-2.10.2-160000.4.1 * python3-sssd-config-2.10.2-160000.4.1 * sssd-ipa-debuginfo-2.10.2-160000.4.1 * python3-ipa_hbac-2.10.2-160000.4.1 * sssd-2.10.2-160000.4.1 * sssd-krb5-2.10.2-160000.4.1 * sssd-proxy-debuginfo-2.10.2-160000.4.1 * libsss_nss_idmap0-debuginfo-2.10.2-160000.4.1 * sssd-dbus-debuginfo-2.10.2-160000.4.1 * sssd-winbind-idmap-debuginfo-2.10.2-160000.4.1 * sssd-tools-2.10.2-160000.4.1 * libipa_hbac0-2.10.2-160000.4.1 * libsss_nss_idmap-devel-2.10.2-160000.4.1 * libnfsidmap-sss-debuginfo-2.10.2-160000.4.1 * sssd-dbus-2.10.2-160000.4.1 * sssd-proxy-2.10.2-160000.4.1 * sssd-ldap-2.10.2-160000.4.1 * python3-sssd-config-debuginfo-2.10.2-160000.4.1 * sssd-kcm-2.10.2-160000.4.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-12610.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269807 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 14 12:48:11 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2026 12:48:11 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23131-1: important: Security update for nodejs24 Message-ID: <178671169150.2319.609698700406509694@430413e854a7> # Security update for nodejs24 Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23131-1 Release Date: 2026-08-10T09:28:21Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1272882 * bsc#1272941 * bsc#1272942 * bsc#1272943 * bsc#1272944 * bsc#1272945 * bsc#1272946 * bsc#1272947 * bsc#1272948 * bsc#1272949 * bsc#1272950 * bsc#1272951 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-54272 * CVE-2026-56846 * CVE-2026-56847 * CVE-2026-56848 * CVE-2026-56850 * CVE-2026-58039 * CVE-2026-58040 * CVE-2026-58041 * CVE-2026-58042 * CVE-2026-58043 * CVE-2026-58044 * CVE-2026-58045 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-54272 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:N/SC:L/SI:L/SA:N * CVE-2026-54272 ( SUSE ): 7.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-54272 ( NVD ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:N/SC:H/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-56846 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-56846 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-56846 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.0/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-56847 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-56847 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-56847 ( NVD ): 3.3 CVSS:3.0/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-56848 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-56848 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-56848 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.0/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-56850 ( SUSE ): 5.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-56850 ( SUSE ): 4.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-56850 ( NVD ): 4.1 CVSS:3.0/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-58039 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-58039 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-58039 ( NVD ): 3.3 CVSS:3.0/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-58040 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:H/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-58040 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-58040 ( NVD ): 6.3 CVSS:3.0/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-58041 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:A/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-58041 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-58041 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.0/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-58042 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-58042 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-58042 ( NVD ): 5.9 CVSS:3.0/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-58043 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:H/SI:H/SA:N * CVE-2026-58043 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-58043 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.0/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-58044 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-58044 ( SUSE ): 3.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-58044 ( NVD ): 3.7 CVSS:3.0/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-58045 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-58045 ( SUSE ): 6.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-58045 ( NVD ): 6.2 CVSS:3.0/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 An update that solves 12 vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for nodejs24 fixes the following issues: Update to 24.18.1. * CVE-2026-54272: ip-address: misclassification of IPv4-mapped/NAT64 IPv6 addresses allows for bypass of SSRF and trust- boundary checks (bsc#1272882). * CVE-2026-56846: HTTP/2 retained headers can bypass `maxSessionMemory` limits (bsc#1272941). * CVE-2026-56847: permission model allows trace events to write outside the `allowlist` (bsc#1272949). * CVE-2026-56848: HTTP/2 re-entrant send can cause heap-use-after-free (bsc#1272942). * CVE-2026-56850: HTTPS agent can reuse mTLS identities across PFX certificates (bsc#1272944). * CVE-2026-58039: permission model allows process reports to write outside the `allowlist` (bsc#1272950). * CVE-2026-58040: HTTPS agent session reuse can skip hostname verification (bsc#1272945). * CVE-2026-58042: `dns.resolveAny()` can abort on DNS responses with many A records (bsc#1272947). * CVE-2026-58043: permission model path matching can over-grant filesystem access (bsc#1272943). * CVE-2026-58044: HTTP parser header truncation can enable request smuggling (bsc#1272951). * CVE-2026-58045: `node:zlib` sync APIs can crash on spoofed `TypedArray` length (bsc#1272948). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1442=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * npm24-24.18.1-160000.1.1 * nodejs24-debuginfo-24.18.1-160000.1.1 * nodejs24-debugsource-24.18.1-160000.1.1 * corepack24-24.18.1-160000.1.1 * nodejs24-24.18.1-160000.1.1 * nodejs24-devel-24.18.1-160000.1.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 (noarch) * nodejs24-docs-24.18.1-160000.1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-54272.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-56846.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-56847.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-56848.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-56850.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-58039.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-58040.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-58041.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-58042.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-58043.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-58044.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-58045.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272882 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272941 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272942 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272943 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272944 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272945 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272946 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272947 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272948 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272949 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272950 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272951 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 14 12:49:05 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2026 12:49:05 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23130-1: important: Security update for nodejs22 Message-ID: <178671174510.2319.9705011070453203277@430413e854a7> # Security update for nodejs22 Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23130-1 Release Date: 2026-08-10T09:02:01Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1272882 * bsc#1272941 * bsc#1272942 * bsc#1272943 * bsc#1272944 * bsc#1272945 * bsc#1272947 * bsc#1272948 * bsc#1272949 * bsc#1272950 * bsc#1272951 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-54272 * CVE-2026-56846 * CVE-2026-56847 * CVE-2026-56848 * CVE-2026-56850 * CVE-2026-58039 * CVE-2026-58040 * CVE-2026-58042 * CVE-2026-58043 * CVE-2026-58044 * CVE-2026-58045 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-54272 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:N/SC:L/SI:L/SA:N * CVE-2026-54272 ( SUSE ): 7.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-54272 ( NVD ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:N/SC:H/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-56846 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-56846 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-56846 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.0/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-56847 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-56847 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-56847 ( NVD ): 3.3 CVSS:3.0/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-56848 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-56848 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-56848 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.0/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-56850 ( SUSE ): 5.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-56850 ( SUSE ): 4.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-56850 ( NVD ): 4.1 CVSS:3.0/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-58039 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-58039 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-58039 ( NVD ): 3.3 CVSS:3.0/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-58040 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:H/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-58040 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-58040 ( NVD ): 6.3 CVSS:3.0/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-58042 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-58042 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-58042 ( NVD ): 5.9 CVSS:3.0/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-58043 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:H/SI:H/SA:N * CVE-2026-58043 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-58043 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.0/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-58044 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-58044 ( SUSE ): 3.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-58044 ( NVD ): 3.7 CVSS:3.0/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-58045 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-58045 ( SUSE ): 6.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-58045 ( NVD ): 6.2 CVSS:3.0/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 An update that solves 11 vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for nodejs22 fixes the following issues: Update to 22.23.2. * CVE-2026-54272: ip-address: misclassification of IPv4-mapped/NAT64 IPv6 addresses allows for bypass of SSRF and trust- boundary checks (bsc#1272882). * CVE-2026-56846: HTTP/2 retained headers can bypass `maxSessionMemory` limits (bsc#1272941). * CVE-2026-56847: permission model allows trace events to write outside the `allowlist` (bsc#1272949). * CVE-2026-56848: HTTP/2 re-entrant send can cause heap-use-after-free (bsc#1272942). * CVE-2026-56850: HTTPS agent can reuse mTLS identities across PFX certificates (bsc#1272944). * CVE-2026-58039: permission model allows process reports to write outside the `allowlist` (bsc#1272950). * CVE-2026-58040: HTTPS agent session reuse can skip hostname verification (bsc#1272945). * CVE-2026-58042: `dns.resolveAny()` can abort on DNS responses with many A records (bsc#1272947). * CVE-2026-58043: permission model path matching can over-grant filesystem access (bsc#1272943). * CVE-2026-58044: HTTP parser header truncation can enable request smuggling (bsc#1272951). * CVE-2026-58045: `node:zlib` sync APIs can crash on spoofed `TypedArray` length (bsc#1272948). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1441=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * nodejs22-debugsource-22.23.2-160000.1.1 * nodejs22-devel-22.23.2-160000.1.1 * nodejs22-debuginfo-22.23.2-160000.1.1 * nodejs22-22.23.2-160000.1.1 * npm22-22.23.2-160000.1.1 * corepack22-22.23.2-160000.1.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 (noarch) * nodejs22-docs-22.23.2-160000.1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-54272.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-56846.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-56847.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-56848.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-56850.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-58039.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-58040.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-58042.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-58043.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-58044.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-58045.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272882 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272941 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272942 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272943 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272944 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272945 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272947 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272948 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272949 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272950 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272951 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 14 12:50:03 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2026 12:50:03 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23129-1: critical: Security update for samba Message-ID: <178671180353.2319.902147156666405765@430413e854a7> # Security update for samba Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23129-1 Release Date: 2026-08-06T09:33:09Z Rating: critical References: * bsc#1261158 * bsc#1261159 * bsc#1261160 * bsc#1261161 * bsc#1261163 * bsc#1261188 * bsc#1271469 * bsc#1271672 * bsc#1271673 * bsc#1271674 * bsc#1271675 * bsc#1271676 * bsc#1271677 * bsc#1273189 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-15779 * CVE-2026-1933 * CVE-2026-2340 * CVE-2026-3012 * CVE-2026-3238 * CVE-2026-4408 * CVE-2026-4480 * CVE-2026-58216 * CVE-2026-58218 * CVE-2026-58221 * CVE-2026-58222 * CVE-2026-58224 * CVE-2026-6949 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-15779 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-15779 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-15779 ( NVD ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-1933 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-1933 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-1933 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-1933 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-1933 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-2340 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-2340 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-2340 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-3012 ( SUSE ): 7.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:H/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-3012 ( SUSE ): 8.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-3012 ( NVD ): 8.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-3012 ( NVD ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-3012 ( NVD ): 8.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-3238 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-3238 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-3238 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-4408 ( SUSE ): 9.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-4408 ( SUSE ): 9.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-4408 ( NVD ): 9.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-4408 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-4408 ( NVD ): 9.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-4480 ( SUSE ): 10.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-4480 ( SUSE ): 10.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-4480 ( NVD ): 9.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-4480 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-4480 ( NVD ): 9.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-58216 ( SUSE ): 6.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-58216 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-58216 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-58218 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-58218 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-58218 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-58221 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-58221 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-58222 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-58222 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-58222 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-58224 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-58224 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-6949 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-6949 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 An update that solves 13 vulnerabilities and has one fix can now be installed. ## Description: This update for samba fixes the following issues: Update to 4.22.11. Security issues fixed: * CVE-2026-1933: missing access check on reparse point operations allows unauthorized users to modify the `user.SmbReparse` xattr (bsc#1261188). * CVE-2026-2340: WORM vfs module does not block directory modification and allows file changes by any user with write access (bsc#1261158). * CVE-2026-3012: auto-enrolment GPO installing CA certificate over http without verification (bsc#1261159). * CVE-2026-3238: NULL pointer dereference in the WINS server compoenent of the AD domain controller code can lead to crash via crafted UDP packet (bsc#1261160). * CVE-2026-4408: improper escaping allows for remote command execution via the DCE/RPC SAMR server (bsc#1261163). * CVE-2026-4480: improper escaping allows for unauthenticated remote code execution via the printing subsystem (bsc#1261161). * CVE-2026-6949: TSIG packet with crafted name compression can crash internal DNS server (bsc#1271672). * CVE-2026-15779: `pam_winbind` module with `mkhomedir` set allows `chown` of critical system paths without validation (bsc#1271469). * CVE-2026-58216: 6-byte heap OOB read in packet parser of the `kpasswd` service (bsc#1271674). * CVE-2026-58218: DNS TKEY negotiation stores unauthenticated GSS contexts in a fixed FIFO before authentication completes (bsc#1271675). * CVE-2026-58221: authenticated LDAP access to internal LDB special DNs permits domain takeover (bsc#1271676). * CVE-2026-58222: LDAP Compare filter injection and trusted-request confusion disclose protected attributes (bsc#1271677). * CVE-2026-58224: heap OOB read due to unchecked packet length fields in CTDB (bsc#1271673). Other updates and bugfixes: * `samba-tool`: do not complain of no subcommand with `-V` (bsc#1273189, bso#15770). * Add `python3-cryptography` and `python3-requests` requirements for `samba- python3`. ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1439=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * samba-tool-4.22.11+git.552.66cfeb7de0a-160000.1.1 * libldb-devel-4.22.11+git.552.66cfeb7de0a-160000.1.1 * samba-client-debuginfo-4.22.11+git.552.66cfeb7de0a-160000.1.1 * samba-python3-debuginfo-4.22.11+git.552.66cfeb7de0a-160000.1.1 * samba-devel-4.22.11+git.552.66cfeb7de0a-160000.1.1 * samba-ad-dc-debuginfo-4.22.11+git.552.66cfeb7de0a-160000.1.1 * samba-ad-dc-libs-4.22.11+git.552.66cfeb7de0a-160000.1.1 * samba-client-libs-debuginfo-4.22.11+git.552.66cfeb7de0a-160000.1.1 * samba-client-4.22.11+git.552.66cfeb7de0a-160000.1.1 * samba-dcerpc-4.22.11+git.552.66cfeb7de0a-160000.1.1 * samba-dsdb-modules-4.22.11+git.552.66cfeb7de0a-160000.1.1 * samba-dsdb-modules-debuginfo-4.22.11+git.552.66cfeb7de0a-160000.1.1 * python3-ldb-4.22.11+git.552.66cfeb7de0a-160000.1.1 * samba-gpupdate-4.22.11+git.552.66cfeb7de0a-160000.1.1 * samba-libs-4.22.11+git.552.66cfeb7de0a-160000.1.1 * samba-debuginfo-4.22.11+git.552.66cfeb7de0a-160000.1.1 * samba-client-libs-4.22.11+git.552.66cfeb7de0a-160000.1.1 * samba-winbind-libs-debuginfo-4.22.11+git.552.66cfeb7de0a-160000.1.1 * samba-debugsource-4.22.11+git.552.66cfeb7de0a-160000.1.1 * samba-ldb-ldap-4.22.11+git.552.66cfeb7de0a-160000.1.1 * samba-ad-dc-4.22.11+git.552.66cfeb7de0a-160000.1.1 * samba-libs-debuginfo-4.22.11+git.552.66cfeb7de0a-160000.1.1 * ctdb-pcp-pmda-4.22.11+git.552.66cfeb7de0a-160000.1.1 * libldb2-4.22.11+git.552.66cfeb7de0a-160000.1.1 * samba-ldb-ldap-debuginfo-4.22.11+git.552.66cfeb7de0a-160000.1.1 * python3-ldb-debuginfo-4.22.11+git.552.66cfeb7de0a-160000.1.1 * samba-libs-python3-4.22.11+git.552.66cfeb7de0a-160000.1.1 * samba-4.22.11+git.552.66cfeb7de0a-160000.1.1 * samba-winbind-debuginfo-4.22.11+git.552.66cfeb7de0a-160000.1.1 * ctdb-debuginfo-4.22.11+git.552.66cfeb7de0a-160000.1.1 * ldb-tools-debuginfo-4.22.11+git.552.66cfeb7de0a-160000.1.1 * samba-winbind-4.22.11+git.552.66cfeb7de0a-160000.1.1 * samba-python3-4.22.11+git.552.66cfeb7de0a-160000.1.1 * samba-dcerpc-debuginfo-4.22.11+git.552.66cfeb7de0a-160000.1.1 * samba-winbind-libs-4.22.11+git.552.66cfeb7de0a-160000.1.1 * samba-libs-python3-debuginfo-4.22.11+git.552.66cfeb7de0a-160000.1.1 * ctdb-pcp-pmda-debuginfo-4.22.11+git.552.66cfeb7de0a-160000.1.1 * ldb-tools-4.22.11+git.552.66cfeb7de0a-160000.1.1 * libldb2-debuginfo-4.22.11+git.552.66cfeb7de0a-160000.1.1 * ctdb-4.22.11+git.552.66cfeb7de0a-160000.1.1 * samba-ad-dc-libs-debuginfo-4.22.11+git.552.66cfeb7de0a-160000.1.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 (noarch) * samba-doc-4.22.11+git.552.66cfeb7de0a-160000.1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-15779.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-1933.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-2340.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-3012.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-3238.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-4408.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-4480.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-58216.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-58218.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-58221.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-58222.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-58224.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-6949.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1261158 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1261159 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1261160 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1261161 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1261163 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1261188 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271469 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271672 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271673 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271674 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271675 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271676 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271677 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273189 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 14 12:50:44 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2026 12:50:44 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23128-1: critical: Security update for libXfont2 Message-ID: <178671184406.2319.14522949188835289654@430413e854a7> # Security update for libXfont2 Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23128-1 Release Date: 2026-08-06T09:10:31Z Rating: critical References: * bsc#1272660 * bsc#1272661 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-44950 * CVE-2026-59679 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-44950 ( SUSE ): 9.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-44950 ( SUSE ): 9.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-59679 ( SUSE ): 9.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-59679 ( SUSE ): 9.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 An update that solves two vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for libXfont2 fixes the following issues: * CVE-2026-44950: fs_read_glyphs() heap buffer overflow via cumulative glyph data overflow (bsc#1272661). * CVE-2026-59679: fs_read_glyphs() heap OOB read/write via encoding array index mismatch (bsc#1272660). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1438=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * libXfont2-2-2.0.7-160000.5.1 * libXfont2-debugsource-2.0.7-160000.5.1 * libXfont2-devel-2.0.7-160000.5.1 * libXfont2-2-debuginfo-2.0.7-160000.5.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-44950.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-59679.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272660 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272661 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 14 12:52:05 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2026 12:52:05 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23127-1: critical: Security update for bouncycastle Message-ID: <178671192541.2319.11957126353511654059@430413e854a7> # Security update for bouncycastle Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23127-1 Release Date: 2026-08-06T07:38:31Z Rating: critical References: * bsc#1272700 * bsc#1272701 * bsc#1272702 * bsc#1272703 * bsc#1272704 * bsc#1272705 * bsc#1272707 * bsc#1272708 * bsc#1272709 * bsc#1272710 * bsc#1272711 * bsc#1272712 * bsc#1272713 * bsc#1272714 * bsc#1272715 * bsc#1272716 * bsc#1272717 * bsc#1272718 * bsc#1272719 * bsc#1272720 * bsc#1272721 * bsc#1272722 * bsc#1272723 * bsc#1272724 * bsc#1272725 * bsc#1272726 * bsc#1272727 * bsc#1272728 * bsc#1272729 * bsc#1272730 * bsc#1272731 * bsc#1272732 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-12185 * CVE-2026-12802 * CVE-2026-12803 * CVE-2026-12816 * CVE-2026-12817 * CVE-2026-12852 * CVE-2026-12860 * CVE-2026-13506 * CVE-2026-13586 * CVE-2026-14682 * CVE-2026-15055 * CVE-2026-58059 * CVE-2026-58060 * CVE-2026-58061 * CVE-2026-58062 * CVE-2026-58063 * CVE-2026-59638 * CVE-2026-59639 * CVE-2026-59640 * CVE-2026-59641 * CVE-2026-59642 * CVE-2026-59643 * CVE-2026-59644 * CVE-2026-59645 * CVE-2026-59646 * CVE-2026-59647 * CVE-2026-59648 * CVE-2026-59649 * CVE-2026-59650 * CVE-2026-59651 * CVE-2026-59652 * CVE-2026-8763 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-12185 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-12185 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-12185 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:Amber * CVE-2026-12802 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-12802 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-12802 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:Amber * CVE-2026-12803 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-12803 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-12803 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:Amber * CVE-2026-12816 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-12816 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-12816 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:Amber * CVE-2026-12817 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-12817 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-12817 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:Amber * CVE-2026-12852 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-12852 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-12852 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:Amber * CVE-2026-12860 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-12860 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-12860 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:Amber * CVE-2026-13506 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-13506 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-13506 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:Amber * CVE-2026-13586 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-13586 ( SUSE ): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-13586 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:Amber * CVE-2026-14682 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-14682 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-14682 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:Amber * CVE-2026-15055 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-15055 ( SUSE ): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-15055 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:Amber * CVE-2026-58059 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-58059 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-58059 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:Amber * CVE-2026-58060 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-58060 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-58060 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:Amber * CVE-2026-58061 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-58061 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-58061 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:Amber * CVE-2026-58062 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-58062 ( SUSE ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-58062 ( NVD ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:Amber * CVE-2026-58063 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-58063 ( SUSE ): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-58063 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:Amber * CVE-2026-59638 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-59638 ( SUSE ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-59638 ( NVD ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:Amber * CVE-2026-59639 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-59639 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-59639 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:Amber * CVE-2026-59640 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-59640 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-59640 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:Amber * CVE-2026-59641 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-59641 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-59641 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:Amber * CVE-2026-59642 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-59642 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-59642 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:Amber * CVE-2026-59643 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-59643 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-59643 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:Amber * CVE-2026-59644 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-59644 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-59644 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:Amber * CVE-2026-59645 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-59645 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-59645 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:Amber * CVE-2026-59646 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-59646 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-59646 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:Amber * CVE-2026-59647 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-59647 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-59647 ( NVD ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:Amber * CVE-2026-59648 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-59648 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-59648 ( NVD ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:Amber * CVE-2026-59649 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-59649 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-59649 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:Amber * CVE-2026-59650 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-59650 ( SUSE ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-59650 ( NVD ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:Amber * CVE-2026-59651 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-59651 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-59651 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:Amber * CVE-2026-59652 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-59652 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-59652 ( NVD ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:Amber * CVE-2026-8763 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-8763 ( SUSE ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-8763 ( NVD ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:Amber Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 An update that solves 32 vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for bouncycastle fixes the following issues: Update to 1.85. Security issues fixed: * CVE-2026-8763: Name Constraints bypass via trailing dot in rfc822Name and URI (bsc#1272700). * CVE-2026-12185: BKS/UBER keystore allocates from untrusted lengths before integrity check (bsc#1272701). * CVE-2026-12802: CMS AuthEnvelopedData fails to enforce tag-length on decryption (bsc#1272702). * CVE-2026-12803: KCCMBlockCipher MAC does not bind nonce when AAD is absent (bsc#1272703). * CVE-2026-12816: IESEngine stream-mode MAC forgery via length-dependent KDF split (bsc#1272704). * CVE-2026-12817: OpenPGP AEAD decryption skips final tag on chunk-aligned data (bsc#1272705). * CVE-2026-12852: MLS wire decoder allocates attacker-declared opaque length before bounds check (bsc#1272707). * CVE-2026-12860: RSA PKCS#1 verification skips last two hash bytes in NULL- omitted path (bsc#1272708). * CVE-2026-13506: Lazy ASN.1 sequence forcing resets nesting-depth guard (bsc#1272709). * CVE-2026-13586: PKCS#12 MAC and bag-decryption KDF iteration-count bound (bsc#1272710). * CVE-2026-14682: Possible OOM from unbounded up-front allocation on a definite-length read (bsc#1272711). * CVE-2026-15055: PKCS#8 / PBES2 decryptors honour unbounded KDF cost from input (bsc#1272712). * CVE-2026-58059: Quadratic-time escaping when stringifying X.500 distinguished names (bsc#1272713). * CVE-2026-58060: HSS public-key level count unbounded, enabling huge allocation on verify (bsc#1272714). * CVE-2026-58061: CCM-family modes write plaintext to caller buffer before tag check (bsc#1272715). * CVE-2026-58062: Stapled OCSP response accepted without binding to the checked certificate (bsc#1272716). * CVE-2026-58063: BCFKS keystore load honours unbounded KDF cost from untrusted file (bsc#1272717). * CVE-2026-59638: JSSE hostname verifier CN-fallback enabled by default despite documented opt-in (bsc#1272718). * CVE-2026-59639: CMS verifySignatures returns true for SignedData with zero signers (bsc#1272719). * CVE-2026-59640: OpenPGP CFB quick-check oracle active on symmetric/session- key paths (bsc#1272720). * CVE-2026-59641: S/MIME validator trusts signer-asserted signingTime for path validation (bsc#1272721). * CVE-2026-59642: CMS AuthenticatedData content not bound to MAC when authAttrs present (bsc#1272722). * CVE-2026-59643: OpenPGP inline-signature policy failures silently ignored (bsc#1272723). * CVE-2026-59644: MLS hash-ratchet honours arbitrary 32-bit generation counter from sender (bsc#1272724). * CVE-2026-59645: OER parser recurses without depth limit on self-referential IEEE 1609.2 schema (bsc#1272725). * CVE-2026-59646: DTLS handshake reassembler allocates buffer from unchecked 24-bit length (bsc#1272726). * CVE-2026-59647: CRMF/CMP password-MAC honours unbounded iteration count (bsc#1272727). * CVE-2026-59648: OpenPGP Argon2 S2K honours attacker-chosen memory and passes (bsc#1272728). * CVE-2026-59649: OpenPGP user-attribute subpacket length bounded only by JVM max memory (bsc#1272729). * CVE-2026-59650: MTI/A0 DH agreement exponentiates unvalidated peer value (bsc#1272730). * CVE-2026-59651: BKS keystore accepts legacy version with 16-bit integrity MAC key (bsc#1272731). * CVE-2026-59652: LDAP filter injection in legacy jdk1.4 LDAPStoreHelper (bsc#1272732). Additional notes: * The standardised PQC algorithms ML-KEM, ML-DSA, SLH-DSA, FrodoKEM, and CMCE have been repackaged under `org.bouncycastle.crypto` and the versions under `org.bouncycastle.crypto.pqc` have been deprecated. These deprecated versions will be removed in BC 1.86. ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1437=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 (noarch) * bouncycastle-pkix-1.85-160000.1.1 * bouncycastle-tls-1.85-160000.1.1 * bouncycastle-pg-1.85-160000.1.1 * bouncycastle-javadoc-1.85-160000.1.1 * bouncycastle-1.85-160000.1.1 * bouncycastle-jmail-1.85-160000.1.1 * bouncycastle-mail-1.85-160000.1.1 * bouncycastle-util-1.85-160000.1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-12185.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-12802.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-12803.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-12816.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-12817.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-12852.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-12860.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-13506.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-13586.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-14682.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-15055.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-58059.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-58060.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-58061.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-58062.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-58063.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-59638.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-59639.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-59640.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-59641.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-59642.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-59643.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-59644.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-59645.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-59646.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-59647.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-59648.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-59649.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-59650.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-59651.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-59652.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-8763.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272700 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272701 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272702 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272703 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272704 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272705 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272707 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272708 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272709 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272710 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272711 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272712 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272713 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272714 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272715 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272716 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272717 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272718 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272719 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272720 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272721 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272722 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272723 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272724 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272725 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272726 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272727 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272728 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272729 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272730 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272731 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272732 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 14 12:52:48 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2026 12:52:48 -0000 Subject: SUSE-RU-2026:23126-1: important: Recommended update for google-guest-configs Message-ID: <178671196865.2319.5636208093140087447@430413e854a7> # Recommended update for google-guest-configs Announcement ID: SUSE-RU-2026:23126-1 Release Date: 2026-08-05T17:34:01Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1198323 * bsc#1241112 * bsc#1256906 * bsc#1273385 Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 An update that has four fixes can now be installed. ## Description: This update for google-guest-configs fixes the following issues: * Update to version 20260729.00 (bsc#1273385): * set_multiqueue: extend x4-specific configs to future x series * Update to version 20260707.00: * add nic naming support for CX-9 with VR200 * Update to version 20260623.00: * Avoid eval in google-dhclient-script * Update to version 20260617.00: * Enable SR-IOV for specific Intel PCI devices. * Update to version 20260521.00: * Set max queue count for IDPF devices; remove broken virtio logic * Update to version 20260428.00 * gce-nic-naming: optimize runtime performance * Update to version 20260401.00: * set_multiqueue: Consider c4n a "multinic accelerator" * Update to version 20260306.00: * gce-nic-naming: fix divide-by-zero error * Update to version 20260305.00: * set_multiqueue: detect IRDMA devices using their `infiniband/` directory * Update to version 20260303.00: * set_multiqueue: Special tunes for x4 machine family * Update to version 20260223.00: * gce-nic-naming: restore fallback to hardcoded `ip` paths * Update to version 20260121.00: * set_multiqueue: set a4x-max ring len before irq affinity * Update to version 20260116.00 (bsc#1256906): * set_multiqueue: Only set XPS on "multinic accelerator platforms" * Update to version 20260112.00: * Make c4x a "multinic accelerator platform" * set_multiqueue xps: stop assuming 2 numa nodes * Add IDPF irq setting; improve a4x-max performance * Allow test injection of the root directory and metadata server endpoint * add nic naming support for connextx VF in baremetal * bugfix for idpf only rename got skipped. * add a4x-max to google_set_multiqueue is_multinic_accelerator_platform * remove unnecessary link up and down * fix inconsistent NIC index between smart NICs and GPU NICs. * Mark %{_modprobedir}/gce-blacklist.conf as %config(noreplace) (bsc#1198323) * Update to version 20251014.00: * No public description * Update to version 20250913.00: * Swap guest-config rule from checking the build VM OS to taking in a variable for target version * Update to version 20250905.00: * No public description * Update to version 20250826.00: * Moved tx/rx IRQ logging after assignment * Fix core assignment in set_irq_range * Correct IRQ tx/rx affinity core assignment * Update to version 20250807.00: * Avoid duplicate entries for the metadata server in /etc/hosts * Update to version 20250709.00: * Add comments in scripts to document the behavior in google hostname setting. * Always use primary NIC IP for NetworkManager dispatcher hook. * Update to version 20250626.00: * Fix spelling error: "explicilty" \- "explicitly" * Update to version 20250605.00: * Added comment to the bitmap conversion functions * Remove IRQ affinity overwrite to XPS affinity * Update XPS affinity to assign the remaining unassigned CPUs to the last queue when populating the last queue * Fix set_xps_affinity to correctly parse cpus array * Update XPS CPU assignment logic * Update CPU assignment algorithm in XPS affinity * Remove commented code * Update XPS affinity vCPU distribution algorithm s.t. the vCPUs assigned to a queue are on the same core - fixed IRQ affinity on NUMA1 not using the correct bind_cores_index * Fixed NUMA comparison error in set_xps_affinity * Update XPS affinity setup to be NUMA aware and support 64 bit CPU mask calculation * Update to version 20250604.00: * Bug fix: bind_cores_begin - bind_cores_index * Name smart NICs in lexicographic order * Run %postun to modify %{_sysconfdir}/sysconfig/network/ifcfg-eth0 during uninstall only to avoid removal of POST_UP_SCRIPT on upgrade * Check that %{_sysconfdir}/sysconfig/network/ifcfg-eth0 actually exists before making any modifications to it (bsc#1241112) * Update to version 20250516.00: * Remove unused fset and lines * Update google_set_multiqueue to unpack IRQ ranges before core assignment * Update to version 20250501.00: * Configure local domain as route only domain to support cloud dns local domain but avoid adding it to the search path. * Update to version 20250409.00: * Change RDMA test condition to ensure renaming race conditions can be detected. * Update to version 20250328.00: * Revert "Include systemd-networkd hook in Ubuntu packaging" * Update to version 20250326.00: * Update google_set_multiqueue to check pnic_ids * Update to version 20250221.00: * Make google_set_multiqueue aware A4X is multinic_accelerator_platform * Update to version 20250207.00: * Update google_set_multiqueue to adapt A4 platform * Fix IS_A3_PLATFORM syntax * Fix IS_A3_PLATFORM syntax * Correct IS_A3_PLATFORM to save is_a3_platform results * Remove excess empty line. * Store is_a3_platform results into a global variable to avoid redundant curl calls * Skip tx affinity binding on non-gvnic interfaces only on A3 platforms. * Skip tx affinity binding on non-gvnic interfaces * Update comments for get_vcpu_ranges_on_accelerator_platform to reflect the expected vcpu ranges * rename get_vcpu_ranges to get_vcpu_ranges_on_accelerator_platform * Avoid IRQ binding on vCPU 0 * Fix returned value for get_vcpu_ranges * Update get_vcpu_ranges to read from sys file instead of hardcoded value * Update google_set_multiqueue * Update google_set_multiqueue to set vCPU ranges based on platform * Merge branch 'GoogleCloudPlatform:master' into master * Add comment for handling IRQ binding on non-gvnic devices * Remove excess empty line. * Update is_gvnic to include gvnic driver checks * revert removed echo lines * Update google_set_multiqueue to skip set_irq if nic is not a gvnic device. * Update google_set_multiqueue to enable on A3Ultra family * Update to version 20250124.00: * Fix missing files. This is a no-op. * No public description * Also force virtio_scsi. * Update to version 20250116.00: * Add GPL-2 to licensing information * Update to version 20250107.00: * Restore IDPF devices for renaming rules * Update to version 20241213.00 * Remove Pat from owners file. ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1436=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 (noarch) * google-guest-configs-20260729.00-160000.1.1 ## References: * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1198323 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1241112 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1256906 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273385 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 14 12:53:09 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2026 12:53:09 -0000 Subject: SUSE-RU-2026:23125-1: moderate: Recommended update for dmidecode Message-ID: <178671198905.2319.11653430278658932887@430413e854a7> # Recommended update for dmidecode Announcement ID: SUSE-RU-2026:23125-1 Release Date: 2026-08-05T12:34:55Z Rating: moderate References: * jsc#PED-16714 Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 An update that contains one feature can now be installed. ## Description: This update for dmidecode fixes the following issues: * Update to upstream version 3.7 (jsc#PED-16714): * Memory sizes use binary unit prefixes. * The word "Firmware" is now used instead of "BIOS". * Support for SMBIOS 3.8.0. This includes a new processor family. * Support for SMBIOS 3.9.0. This includes chassis type name adjustments, new rack attributes, slot ID for more slot types, and new memory device form factors and types. * Decode HPE OEM records 193, 195, 202, 211, 226, 229, 232 and 244. * Update HPE OEM records 203, 216, 242 and 245. * EDSFF slot names now include their .S/.L suffix. * Enable build on riscv64 * Update for HPE servers from upstream: * Decode PCI bus segment in HPE type 238 records. * Drop legacy Provides: and Obsoletes: tags. The split from the pmtools package happened 15 years ago so they are no longer relevant. * Update to upstream version 3.6: * Use %autosetup macro. Allows to eliminate the usage of deprecated PatchN. ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1435=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 (aarch64 x86_64) * dmidecode-debuginfo-3.7-160000.1.1 * dmidecode-debugsource-3.7-160000.1.1 * dmidecode-3.7-160000.1.1 ## References: * https://jira.suse.com/browse/PED-16714 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 14 12:53:52 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2026 12:53:52 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23124-1: important: Security update for wireshark Message-ID: <178671203237.2319.150383282693480970@430413e854a7> # Security update for wireshark Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23124-1 Release Date: 2026-08-05T09:26:10Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1263727 * bsc#1263758 * bsc#1263759 * bsc#1263760 * bsc#1263761 * bsc#1266670 * bsc#1271133 * bsc#1271134 * bsc#1271136 * bsc#1271137 * bsc#1271138 * bsc#1271139 * bsc#1271140 * bsc#1271141 * bsc#1271142 * bsc#1271144 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-15163 * CVE-2026-15164 * CVE-2026-15166 * CVE-2026-15167 * CVE-2026-15168 * CVE-2026-15169 * CVE-2026-15170 * CVE-2026-15171 * CVE-2026-15172 * CVE-2026-15174 * CVE-2026-6867 * CVE-2026-7375 * CVE-2026-7376 * CVE-2026-7378 * CVE-2026-7379 * CVE-2026-9759 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-15163 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-15163 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-15163 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-15164 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-15164 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-15164 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-15166 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-15166 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-15166 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-15167 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-15167 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-15167 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-15168 ( SUSE ): 2.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-15168 ( NVD ): 2.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-15168 ( NVD ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-15169 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-15169 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-15169 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-15170 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-15170 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-15171 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-15171 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-15172 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-15172 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-15174 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-15174 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-6867 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-6867 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-7375 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-7375 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-7375 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-7376 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-7376 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-7376 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-7378 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-7378 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-7378 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-7379 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-7379 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-7379 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-9759 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-9759 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 An update that solves 16 vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for wireshark fixes the following issues: Update to version 4.4.17. * CVE-2026-6867: SMB2 protocol dissector crash (bsc#1263727). * CVE-2026-7375: UDS protocol dissector infinite loop (bsc#1263761). * CVE-2026-7376: Sharkd utility crash (bsc#1263760). * CVE-2026-7378: Sharkd utility crash (bsc#1263759). * CVE-2026-7379: Sharkd utility memory leak (bsc#1263758). * CVE-2026-9759: ROHC protocol dissector crash (bsc#1266670). * CVE-2026-15163: Denial of Service via multiple protocol dissector infinite loops (bsc#1271133). * CVE-2026-15164: Denial of Service vulnerability in ciscodump (bsc#1271134). * CVE-2026-15166: Denial of Service via IEEE 802.11 protocol dissector crash (bsc#1271136). * CVE-2026-15167: Denial of Service via DBS Etherwatch file parser crash (bsc#1271137). * CVE-2026-15168: BLF file parser allows possible information disclosure (bsc#1271138). * CVE-2026-15169: Denial of Service via UMTS FP protocol dissector crash (bsc#1271139). * CVE-2026-15170: Denial of service via Z39.50 protocol dissector crash (bsc#1271140). * CVE-2026-15171: Denial of service via SSH protocol dissector crash (bsc#1271141). * CVE-2026-15172: Denial of service via FMP/NOTIFY protocol dissector crash (bsc#1271142). * CVE-2026-15174: Denial of Service via Catapult DCT2000 protocol dissector crash (bsc#1271144). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1433=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * wireshark-ui-qt-4.4.17-160000.1.1 * libwireshark18-4.4.17-160000.1.1 * libwsutil16-debuginfo-4.4.17-160000.1.1 * libwireshark18-debuginfo-4.4.17-160000.1.1 * libwiretap15-debuginfo-4.4.17-160000.1.1 * wireshark-debuginfo-4.4.17-160000.1.1 * wireshark-devel-4.4.17-160000.1.1 * wireshark-ui-qt-debuginfo-4.4.17-160000.1.1 * libwiretap15-4.4.17-160000.1.1 * wireshark-debugsource-4.4.17-160000.1.1 * wireshark-4.4.17-160000.1.1 * libwsutil16-4.4.17-160000.1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-15163.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-15164.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-15166.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-15167.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-15168.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-15169.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-15170.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-15171.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-15172.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-15174.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-6867.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-7375.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-7376.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-7378.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-7379.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-9759.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263727 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263758 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263759 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263760 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263761 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266670 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271133 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271134 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271136 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271137 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271138 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271139 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271140 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271141 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271142 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271144 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 14 12:54:39 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2026 12:54:39 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23123-1: important: Security update for dnsdist Message-ID: <178671207916.2319.207939522986377905@430413e854a7> # Security update for dnsdist Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23123-1 Release Date: 2026-08-05T09:13:07Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1269201 * bsc#1269202 * bsc#1269203 * bsc#1269204 * bsc#1269205 * bsc#1269206 * bsc#1269207 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-40011 * CVE-2026-40208 * CVE-2026-40209 * CVE-2026-40210 * CVE-2026-40211 * CVE-2026-42004 * CVE-2026-42005 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-40011 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-40011 ( SUSE ): 3.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-40011 ( NVD ): 3.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-40208 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-40208 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-40208 ( NVD ): 3.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-40209 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-40209 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-40209 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-40210 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-40210 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-40210 ( NVD ): 4.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-40211 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-40211 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-40211 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-42004 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-42004 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-42004 ( NVD ): 3.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-42005 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-42005 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-42005 ( NVD ): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 An update that solves seven vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for dnsdist fixes the following issues: Update to 1.9.15. Changes for dnsdist: * https://www.dnsdist.org/changelog.html#change-1.9.15 * https://www.dnsdist.org/changelog.html#change-1.9.14 Security issues fixed: * CVE-2026-40011: invalid output produced in the prometheus endpoint when a large number of crafted DNS queries are sent (bsc#1269204). * CVE-2026-40208: processing of DoH3 queries can be delayed via DoH3 GET queries with an invalid DATA frames (bsc#1269207). * CVE-2026-40209: outgoing TCP connections to backend can get stuck until a timeout occurs when specially crafted IXFR queries are sent (bsc#1269206). * CVE-2026-40210: out-of-bounds read when `SetMacAddrAction` is used can lead to uninitialized memory being sent over the network or a crash (bsc#1269205). * CVE-2026-40211: crafted DNS over HTTP/3 queries can trigger an exception that prevents memory from being freed and can lead to an OOM condition (bsc#1269203). * CVE-2026-42004: crafted EDNS OPT record will be ignored by filtering rules, but will be rewritten as a valid OPT record when EDNS Client Subnet is inserted (bsc#1269202). * CVE-2026-42005: crafted web request can cause unlimited memory allocation in the internal web server and lead to a DoS (bsc#1269201). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1432=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * dnsdist-debugsource-1.9.15-160000.1.1 * dnsdist-1.9.15-160000.1.1 * dnsdist-debuginfo-1.9.15-160000.1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-40011.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-40208.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-40209.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-40210.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-40211.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-42004.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-42005.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269201 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269202 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269203 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269204 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269205 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269206 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269207 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 14 12:55:20 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2026 12:55:20 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23122-1: important: Security update for rsyslog Message-ID: <178671212067.2319.16806329414144400550@430413e854a7> # Security update for rsyslog Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23122-1 Release Date: 2026-08-05T09:10:15Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1264721 * bsc#1271910 * bsc#1272414 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-61548 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-61548 ( SUSE ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 An update that solves one vulnerability and has two fixes can now be installed. ## Description: This update for rsyslog fixes the following issues: * CVE-2026-61548: crafted RFC 5424 messages to mmpstrucdata can lead to a stack overwrite (bsc#1272414). * input sequence during oversize-frame recovery in imptcp can cause denial of service (bsc#1271910). Changes for rsyslog: * added a devel subpackage, with requires (bsc#1264721) ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1434=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * rsyslog-module-gtls-debuginfo-8.2502.0-160000.4.1 * rsyslog-module-gtls-8.2502.0-160000.4.1 * rsyslog-module-relp-8.2502.0-160000.4.1 * rsyslog-module-mmnormalize-8.2502.0-160000.4.1 * rsyslog-debugsource-8.2502.0-160000.4.1 * rsyslog-module-gssapi-debuginfo-8.2502.0-160000.4.1 * rsyslog-module-mmnormalize-debuginfo-8.2502.0-160000.4.1 * rsyslog-module-gssapi-8.2502.0-160000.4.1 * rsyslog-module-relp-debuginfo-8.2502.0-160000.4.1 * rsyslog-8.2502.0-160000.4.1 * rsyslog-module-ossl-debuginfo-8.2502.0-160000.4.1 * rsyslog-debuginfo-8.2502.0-160000.4.1 * rsyslog-module-ossl-8.2502.0-160000.4.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-61548.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264721 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271910 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272414 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 14 12:56:03 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2026 12:56:03 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23121-1: critical: Security update for php8 Message-ID: <178671216371.2319.13223881852862714816@430413e854a7> # Security update for php8 Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23121-1 Release Date: 2026-08-05T08:53:53Z Rating: critical References: * bsc#1273075 * bsc#1273076 * bsc#1273077 * bsc#1273078 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-17543 * CVE-2026-17544 * CVE-2026-7260 * CVE-2026-9672 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-17543 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-17543 ( SUSE ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-17543 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:U/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:Y/R:U/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-17543 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-17544 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-17544 ( SUSE ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-17544 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:U/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:N/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-17544 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-7260 ( SUSE ): 6.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:A/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-7260 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-7260 ( NVD ): 5.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:A/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:H/E:U/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-7260 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-9672 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:L Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 An update that solves four vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for php8 fixes the following issues * Update to version 8.4.24 * CVE-2026-7260: Stack overflow in phar with circular symlinks (bsc#1273077). * CVE-2026-9672: Upgrade libgd (bsc#1273078). * CVE-2026-17543: SQL injection in ext-pgsql via E'...' backslash breakout (bsc#1273075). * CVE-2026-17544: Out-of-bounds write in bccomp() via crafted operand and scale (bsc#1273076). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1431=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * php8-sqlite-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-readline-debuginfo-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-zlib-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-pcntl-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-fpm-debuginfo-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-gd-debuginfo-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-intl-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-xsl-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-ftp-debuginfo-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-embed-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-gettext-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-enchant-debuginfo-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-openssl-debuginfo-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-gmp-debuginfo-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-shmop-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-sysvmsg-debuginfo-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-tokenizer-debuginfo-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-bcmath-debuginfo-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-tokenizer-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-odbc-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-odbc-debuginfo-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * apache2-mod_php8-debugsource-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-dom-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-xmlreader-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-mysql-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-bcmath-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-soap-debuginfo-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-pgsql-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-dom-debuginfo-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-ffi-debuginfo-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-soap-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-phar-debuginfo-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-sockets-debuginfo-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-xsl-debuginfo-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-opcache-debuginfo-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-calendar-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-bz2-debuginfo-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-mbstring-debuginfo-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-debugsource-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-fastcgi-debugsource-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-intl-debuginfo-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-pgsql-debuginfo-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-zlib-debuginfo-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-dba-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-sodium-debuginfo-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-posix-debuginfo-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-sysvshm-debuginfo-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-mbstring-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-cli-debuginfo-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-embed-debugsource-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-gd-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-fastcgi-debuginfo-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-debuginfo-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-ffi-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-bz2-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-ctype-debuginfo-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-sodium-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-exif-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-sysvsem-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-pcntl-debuginfo-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-opcache-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-gettext-debuginfo-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-sysvmsg-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-dba-debuginfo-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-sysvsem-debuginfo-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-pdo-debuginfo-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-xmlwriter-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-snmp-debuginfo-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-ftp-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-curl-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-fileinfo-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-zip-debuginfo-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-tidy-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-ctype-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * apache2-mod_php8-debuginfo-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-posix-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-shmop-debuginfo-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-zip-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-fpm-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-cli-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-exif-debuginfo-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-readline-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-fastcgi-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-iconv-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-curl-debuginfo-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-sqlite-debuginfo-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-phar-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-embed-debuginfo-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-fileinfo-debuginfo-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * apache2-mod_php8-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-snmp-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-xmlreader-debuginfo-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-enchant-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-calendar-debuginfo-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-pdo-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-ldap-debuginfo-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-gmp-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-xmlwriter-debuginfo-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-sysvshm-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-sockets-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-openssl-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-mysql-debuginfo-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-iconv-debuginfo-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-fpm-debugsource-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-tidy-debuginfo-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-ldap-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * php8-devel-8.4.24-160000.1.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 (noarch) * php8-fpm-apache-8.4.24-160000.1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-17543.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-17544.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-7260.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-9672.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273075 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273076 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273077 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273078 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 14 12:56:42 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2026 12:56:42 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23120-1: important: Security update for python-httplib2 Message-ID: <178671220291.2319.3818871219380152336@430413e854a7> # Security update for python-httplib2 Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23120-1 Release Date: 2026-08-04T15:38:01Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1271095 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-59939 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-59939 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-59939 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 An update that solves one vulnerability can now be installed. ## Description: This update for python-httplib2 fixes the following issue * CVE-2026-59939: Fixed a vulnerability where a malicious or compromised HTTP server could return a small compressed payload that expands to an arbitrarily large size in memory and causes MemoryError or OOM-kill in the client process (bsc#1271095). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1429=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 (noarch) * python313-httplib2-0.22.0-160000.3.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-59939.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271095 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 14 12:57:21 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2026 12:57:21 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23119-1: important: Security update for rrdtool Message-ID: <178671224178.2319.171558397515210329@430413e854a7> # Security update for rrdtool Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23119-1 Release Date: 2026-08-04T15:00:33Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1267243 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-43958 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-43958 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43958 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43958 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 An update that solves one vulnerability can now be installed. ## Description: This update for rrdtool fixes the following issue: * CVE-2026-43958: stack buffer overflow in `rrdcached` `handle_request_create()` can lead to local privilege escalation via unbounded DS/RRA arguments (bsc#1267243). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1428=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * ruby-rrdtool-debuginfo-1.9.0-160000.4.1 * python3-rrdtool-debuginfo-1.9.0-160000.4.1 * perl-rrdtool-1.9.0-160000.4.1 * rrdtool-devel-1.9.0-160000.4.1 * ruby-rrdtool-1.9.0-160000.4.1 * librrd8-debuginfo-1.9.0-160000.4.1 * lua-rrdtool-1.9.0-160000.4.1 * rrdtool-debugsource-1.9.0-160000.4.1 * perl-rrdtool-debuginfo-1.9.0-160000.4.1 * python3-rrdtool-1.9.0-160000.4.1 * rrdtool-1.9.0-160000.4.1 * tcl-rrdtool-1.9.0-160000.4.1 * rrdtool-debuginfo-1.9.0-160000.4.1 * tcl-rrdtool-debuginfo-1.9.0-160000.4.1 * rrdtool-doc-1.9.0-160000.4.1 * rrdtool-cached-1.9.0-160000.4.1 * librrd8-1.9.0-160000.4.1 * lua-rrdtool-debuginfo-1.9.0-160000.4.1 * rrdtool-cached-debuginfo-1.9.0-160000.4.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43958.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267243 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 14 12:58:00 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2026 12:58:00 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23118-1: important: Security update for nginx Message-ID: <178671228066.2319.5280851251492499975@430413e854a7> # Security update for nginx Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23118-1 Release Date: 2026-08-04T14:58:40Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1271514 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-42533 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-42533 ( SUSE ): 9.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-42533 ( SUSE ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-42533 ( NVD ): 9.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-42533 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 An update that solves one vulnerability can now be installed. ## Description: This update for nginx fixes the following issue * CVE-2026-42533: map directive and regex matching vulnerability (bsc#1271514). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1427=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * nginx-1.27.2-160000.7.1 * nginx-debuginfo-1.27.2-160000.7.1 * nginx-debugsource-1.27.2-160000.7.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 (noarch) * nginx-source-1.27.2-160000.7.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-42533.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271514 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 14 12:58:37 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2026 12:58:37 -0000 Subject: SUSE-RU-2026:23117-1: moderate: Recommended update for perl-File-ShareDir-Install Message-ID: <178671231780.2319.13988511492757669528@430413e854a7> # Recommended update for perl-File-ShareDir-Install Announcement ID: SUSE-RU-2026:23117-1 Release Date: 2026-08-04T12:34:18Z Rating: moderate References: Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 An update that can now be installed. ## Description: This update for perl-File-ShareDir-Install fixes the following issues: Changes in perl-File-ShareDir-Install: * Normalize CPAN version See https://github.com/openSUSE/cpanspec/issues/47 for details ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1426=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 (noarch) * perl-File-ShareDir-Install-0.140.0-160000.1.1 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 14 12:59:05 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2026 12:59:05 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23116-1: important: Security update for php-composer2 Message-ID: <178671234518.2319.12153193331690159506@430413e854a7> # Security update for php-composer2 Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23116-1 Release Date: 2026-08-03T21:09:01Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1271122 * bsc#1271129 * bsc#1271151 * bsc#1271504 * bsc#1271729 Cross-References: * CVE-2025-67746 * CVE-2026-40176 * CVE-2026-40261 * CVE-2026-45793 * CVE-2026-59946 * CVE-2026-59947 * CVE-2026-59948 CVSS scores: * CVE-2025-67746 ( SUSE ): 2.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:P/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-67746 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2025-67746 ( NVD ): 1.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:U/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2025-67746 ( NVD ): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-40176 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-40176 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-40176 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-40261 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-40261 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-40261 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45793 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-45793 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-59946 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-59946 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-59946 ( NVD ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-59947 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-59947 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-59947 ( NVD ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-59948 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-59948 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-59948 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 An update that solves seven vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for php-composer2 fixes the following issues: * CVE-2026-45793: Github Actions issued `GITHUB_TOKEN` disclosure in GitHub Actions logs (bsc#1271504). * CVE-2026-59946: path traversal in package `bin` field lets dependencies `chmod` arbitrary host files (bsc#1271151). * CVE-2026-59947: URL-embedded HTTP-Basic username leaks to verbose logs (bsc#1271129). * CVE-2026-59948: arbitrary file write outside `vendor`directory via malicious transitive package name (bsc#1271122). Changes for php-composer2: * fix byte-swapped signature on s390x can cause broken or unsupported signature (bsc#1271729). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1425=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 (noarch) * php-composer2-2.8.9-160000.4.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-67746.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-40176.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-40261.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45793.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-59946.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-59947.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-59948.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271122 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271129 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271151 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271504 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271729 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 14 12:59:46 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2026 12:59:46 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23115-1: important: Security update for MozillaFirefox Message-ID: <178671238602.2319.18306263365738785402@430413e854a7> # Security update for MozillaFirefox Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23115-1 Release Date: 2026-08-03T17:09:17Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1269226 * bsc#1271649 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-12289 * CVE-2026-12290 * CVE-2026-12291 * CVE-2026-12292 * CVE-2026-12294 * CVE-2026-12295 * CVE-2026-12296 * CVE-2026-12297 * CVE-2026-12298 * CVE-2026-12299 * CVE-2026-12302 * CVE-2026-12304 * CVE-2026-12305 * CVE-2026-12306 * CVE-2026-12307 * CVE-2026-12308 * CVE-2026-12309 * CVE-2026-12310 * CVE-2026-12311 * CVE-2026-12312 * CVE-2026-12313 * CVE-2026-12314 * CVE-2026-12315 * CVE-2026-12324 * CVE-2026-12325 * CVE-2026-12327 * CVE-2026-12328 * CVE-2026-12329 * CVE-2026-12330 * CVE-2026-15718 * CVE-2026-15719 * CVE-2026-16349 * CVE-2026-16350 * CVE-2026-16351 * CVE-2026-16352 * CVE-2026-16353 * CVE-2026-16354 * CVE-2026-16355 * CVE-2026-16356 * CVE-2026-16357 * CVE-2026-16358 * CVE-2026-16359 * CVE-2026-16360 * CVE-2026-16361 * CVE-2026-16362 * CVE-2026-16363 * CVE-2026-16368 * CVE-2026-16369 * CVE-2026-16371 * CVE-2026-16374 * CVE-2026-16375 * CVE-2026-16377 * CVE-2026-16379 * CVE-2026-16381 * CVE-2026-16383 * CVE-2026-16387 * CVE-2026-16390 * CVE-2026-16391 * CVE-2026-16396 * CVE-2026-16405 * CVE-2026-16412 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-12289 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-12289 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-12290 ( SUSE ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-12290 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-12290 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-12291 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-12291 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-12291 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-12292 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-12292 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-12292 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-12294 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-12294 ( NVD ): 9.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-12294 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-12295 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-12295 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-12295 ( NVD ): 9.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-12296 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-12296 ( NVD ): 9.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-12296 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-12297 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-12297 ( NVD ): 9.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-12297 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-12298 ( SUSE ): 5.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-12298 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-12298 ( NVD ): 5.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-12299 ( SUSE ): 5.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-12299 ( NVD ): 5.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-12299 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-12302 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-12302 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-12304 ( SUSE ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-12304 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-12305 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-12305 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-12306 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-12306 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-12307 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-12307 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-12308 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-12308 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-12309 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-12309 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-12310 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-12310 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-12311 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:C/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-12311 ( NVD ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:C/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-12312 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-12312 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-12313 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:C/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-12313 ( NVD ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:C/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-12314 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-12314 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-12315 ( SUSE ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-12315 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-12324 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-12324 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-12325 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-12325 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-12327 ( SUSE ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-12327 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-12328 ( SUSE ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-12328 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-12328 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-12329 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-12329 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-12329 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-12330 ( SUSE ): 5.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-12330 ( NVD ): 5.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-15718 ( NVD ): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-15719 ( NVD ): 5.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-16349 ( SUSE ): 7.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:C/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-16349 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-16350 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-16350 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-16351 ( SUSE ): 8.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-16351 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-16352 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-16352 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-16353 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-16353 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-16354 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-16355 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-16356 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-16357 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-16358 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-16359 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-16360 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-16361 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-16362 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-16363 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-16368 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-16369 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-16371 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-16374 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-16375 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-16377 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-16379 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-16381 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-16383 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-16387 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-16390 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-16391 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-16396 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-16405 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-16412 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 An update that solves 61 vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for MozillaFirefox fixes the following issues: * Update to Firefox Extended Support Release 140.13.0 ESR. * MFSA 2026-70 (bsc#1271649): * CVE-2026-15718: Invalid pointer in the JavaScript: WebAssembly component * CVE-2026-15719: Site isolation issue in the DOM: Navigation component * CVE-2026-16349: Same-origin policy bypass in the DOM: Navigation component * CVE-2026-16350: Incorrect boundary conditions in the Audio/Video: cubeb component * CVE-2026-16362: Use-after-free in the WebRTC: Audio/Video component * CVE-2026-16351: Sandbox escape due to use-after-free in the DOM: Navigation component * CVE-2026-16352: Sandbox escape due to use-after-free in the Disability Access APIs component * CVE-2026-16363: JIT miscompilation in the JavaScript: WebAssembly component * CVE-2026-16353: Invalid pointer in the DOM: Bindings (WebIDL) component * CVE-2026-16354: Information disclosure in the Graphics: ImageLib component * CVE-2026-16368: Incorrect boundary conditions in the JavaScript: WebAssembly component * CVE-2026-16369: Integer overflow in the JavaScript: WebAssembly component * CVE-2026-16355: JIT miscompilation in the JavaScript Engine: JIT component * CVE-2026-16356: Sandbox escape due to use-after-free in the Disability Access APIs component * CVE-2026-16357: Incorrect boundary conditions in the Graphics component * CVE-2026-16371: Privilege escalation in the DOM: Navigation component * CVE-2026-16374: Information disclosure in the Framework component in DevTools * CVE-2026-16375: Site isolation issue in the Networking: HTTP component * CVE-2026-16377: Mitigation bypass in the PDF Viewer component * CVE-2026-16379: Privilege escalation in the DOM: Content Processes component * CVE-2026-16358: Site isolation issue in the Graphics: WebRender component * CVE-2026-16381: Same-origin policy bypass in the Networking: DNS component * CVE-2026-16383: Mitigation bypass in the DOM: Networking component * CVE-2026-16387: Site isolation issue in the Networking component * CVE-2026-16390: Mitigation bypass in the Enterprise Policies component * CVE-2026-16391: Information disclosure in the Storage: IndexedDB component * CVE-2026-16359: Incorrect boundary conditions in the Audio/Video: GMP component * CVE-2026-16396: Privilege escalation in WebExtensions * CVE-2026-16405: Information disclosure in the Networking: WebSockets component * CVE-2026-16412: Memory safety bugs fixed in Firefox ESR 140.13 and Firefox 153 * CVE-2026-16360: Memory safety bugs fixed in Firefox ESR 115.38, Firefox ESR 140.13 and Firefox 153 * CVE-2026-16361: Memory safety bugs fixed in Firefox ESR 115.38 and Firefox ESR 140.13 * Remove obsolete `mozilla-nss-certs` (bsc#1269226). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1424=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * MozillaFirefox-translations-common-140.13.0-160000.1.1 * MozillaFirefox-debuginfo-140.13.0-160000.1.1 * MozillaFirefox-140.13.0-160000.1.1 * MozillaFirefox-debugsource-140.13.0-160000.1.1 * MozillaFirefox-translations-other-140.13.0-160000.1.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 (noarch) * MozillaFirefox-devel-140.13.0-160000.1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-12289.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-12290.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-12291.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-12292.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-12294.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-12295.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-12296.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-12297.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-12298.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-12299.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-12302.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-12304.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-12305.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-12306.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-12307.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-12308.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-12309.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-12310.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-12311.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-12312.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-12313.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-12314.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-12315.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-12324.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-12325.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-12327.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-12328.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-12329.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-12330.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-15718.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-15719.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16349.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16350.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16351.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16352.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16353.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16354.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16355.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16356.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16357.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16358.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16359.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16360.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16361.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16362.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16363.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16368.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16369.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16371.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16374.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16375.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16377.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16379.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16381.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16383.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16387.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16390.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16391.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16396.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16405.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16412.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269226 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271649 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 14 13:00:25 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2026 13:00:25 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23114-1: important: Security update for python-ujson Message-ID: <178671242567.2319.7187092520721551152@430413e854a7> # Security update for python-ujson Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23114-1 Release Date: 2026-08-03T10:37:28Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1270301 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-44660 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-44660 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-44660 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-44660 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-44660 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 An update that solves one vulnerability can now be installed. ## Description: This update for python-ujson fixes the following issue: * CVE-2026-44660: failing to decrement a serialized JSON object during a write exception in ujson.dump() can lead to memory leaks (bsc#1270301). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1423=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * python313-ujson-5.10.0-160000.3.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-44660.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270301 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 14 13:01:04 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2026 13:01:04 -0000 Subject: SUSE-RU-2026:23113-1: important: Recommended update for python-kiwi Message-ID: <178671246473.2319.12179822717345097769@430413e854a7> # Recommended update for python-kiwi Announcement ID: SUSE-RU-2026:23113-1 Release Date: 2026-08-03T08:39:43Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1271367 Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 An update that has one fix can now be installed. ## Description: This update for python-kiwi fixes the following issues: * Adding support for import of custom certificates (bsc#1271367): * Adds support for providing custom CA certificates during the build process. It allows a user to specify one ore more CA file(s) via the new `certificates` section and/or via the command line. ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1422=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * dracut-kiwi-lib-10.2.33-160000.5.1 * dracut-kiwi-verity-debuginfo-10.2.33-160000.5.1 * python3-kiwi-10.2.33-160000.5.1 * kiwi-systemdeps-containers-10.2.33-160000.5.1 * dracut-kiwi-oem-repart-10.2.33-160000.5.1 * dracut-kiwi-live-10.2.33-160000.5.1 * kiwi-systemdeps-10.2.33-160000.5.1 * kiwi-systemdeps-core-10.2.33-160000.5.1 * kiwi-systemdeps-disk-images-10.2.33-160000.5.1 * kiwi-man-pages-10.2.33-160000.5.1 * kiwi-systemdeps-image-validation-10.2.33-160000.5.1 * kiwi-systemdeps-iso-media-10.2.33-160000.5.1 * dracut-kiwi-overlay-10.2.33-160000.5.1 * dracut-kiwi-verity-10.2.33-160000.5.1 * kiwi-systemdeps-bootloaders-10.2.33-160000.5.1 * kiwi-systemdeps-containers-wsl-10.2.33-160000.5.1 * dracut-kiwi-oem-dump-10.2.33-160000.5.1 * kiwi-systemdeps-filesystems-10.2.33-160000.5.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 (x86_64) * kiwi-pxeboot-10.2.33-160000.5.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 (noarch) * kiwi-bash-completion-10.2.33-160000.5.1 ## References: * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271367 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 14 13:01:28 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2026 13:01:28 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23112-1: important: Security update for python-sh Message-ID: <178671248825.2319.9754303664849000776@430413e854a7> # Security update for python-sh Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23112-1 Release Date: 2026-08-03T05:38:23Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1272424 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-54552 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-54552 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:N Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 An update that solves one vulnerability can now be installed. ## Description: This update for python-sh fixes the following issue * CVE-2026-54552: `_uid` option performs an incomplete privilege drop on Linux/Unix-like systems and allows for privilege escalation (bsc#1272424). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1421=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 (noarch) * python313-sh-2.2.2-160000.3.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-54552.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272424 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 14 13:02:09 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2026 13:02:09 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23111-1: important: Security update for webkit2gtk3 Message-ID: <178671252928.2319.3884576672049384719@430413e854a7> # Security update for webkit2gtk3 Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23111-1 Release Date: 2026-08-01T12:18:12Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1271638 Cross-References: * CVE-2024-4367 * CVE-2026-39872 * CVE-2026-43663 * CVE-2026-43676 * CVE-2026-43699 * CVE-2026-43701 * CVE-2026-43705 * CVE-2026-43707 * CVE-2026-43712 * CVE-2026-43713 * CVE-2026-43715 * CVE-2026-43716 * CVE-2026-43720 * CVE-2026-43721 * CVE-2026-43725 * CVE-2026-43726 * CVE-2026-43727 * CVE-2026-43731 * CVE-2026-43732 * CVE-2026-43734 * CVE-2026-43740 * CVE-2026-43742 * CVE-2026-43745 CVSS scores: * CVE-2024-4367 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2024-4367 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2024-4367 ( NVD ): 5.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-39872 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-39872 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43663 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43663 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43676 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43676 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43699 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43699 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43701 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:C/C:L/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-43701 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:C/C:L/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-43705 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43705 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43707 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43707 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43712 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43712 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43713 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-43713 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-43715 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43715 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43716 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43716 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43720 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43720 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43721 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-43721 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-43725 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:C/C:L/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-43725 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:C/C:L/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-43726 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43726 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43727 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43727 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43731 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43731 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43732 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-43732 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-43734 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43734 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43740 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-43740 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-43742 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43742 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43745 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43745 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 An update that solves 23 vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for webkit2gtk3 fixes the following issues: * CVE-2024-4367: missing type check when handling fonts in PDF.js can allow arbitrary JavaScript execution (bsc#1271638). * CVE-2026-39872: maliciously crafted web content can lead to an unexpected process crash (bsc#1271638). * CVE-2026-43663: maliciously crafted web content can lead to an unexpected process crash (bsc#1271638). * CVE-2026-43676: out-of-bounds access when processing web content can lead to an unexpected Safari crash (bsc#1271638). * CVE-2026-43699: use-after-free issue when processing web content can lead to an unexpected process crash (bsc#1271638). * CVE-2026-43701: malicious website can process restricted web content outside the sandbox (bsc#1271638). * CVE-2026-43705: type confusion issue when processing web content can lead to memory corruption (bsc#1271638). * CVE-2026-43707: memory corruption issue when processing web content can lead to an unexpected process crash (bsc#1271638). * CVE-2026-43712: maliciously crafted web content can lead to an unexpected process crash (bsc#1271638). * CVE-2026-43713: visiting a website can leak sensitive data due to a permissions issue (bsc#1271638). * CVE-2026-43715: use-after-free issue when processing web content can lead to memory corruption (bsc#1271638). * CVE-2026-43716: maliciously crafted web content can lead to an unexpected Safari crash (bsc#1271638). * CVE-2026-43720: use-after-free issue when processing web content can lead to an unexpected Safari crash (bsc#1271638). * CVE-2026-43721: malicious website can silently hijack clipboard data (bsc#1271638). * CVE-2026-43725: unvalidated input can allow a malicious website to process restricted web content outside the sandbox (bsc#1271638). * CVE-2026-43726: use-after-free issue when processing web content can lead to an unexpected process crash (bsc#1271638). * CVE-2026-43727: use-after-free issue when processing web content can lead to an unexpected Safari crash (bsc#1271638). * CVE-2026-43731: use-after-free issue when processing web content can lead to memory corruption (bsc#1271638). * CVE-2026-43732: path handling issue when processing web content can disclose sensitive user information (bsc#1271638). * CVE-2026-43734: use-after-free issue when processing web content can lead to an unexpected process crash (bsc#1271638). * CVE-2026-43740: maliciously crafted web content can result in the disclosure of process memory (bsc#1271638). * CVE-2026-43742: use-after-free issue when processing web content can lead to an unexpected process crash (bsc#1271638). * CVE-2026-43745: out-of-bounds write issue when processing web content can lead to an unexpected Safari crash (bsc#1271638). Changes for webkit2gtk3: * Update to version 2.52.5: * Fire scrollend event for instant programmatic scrolls. * Increase network idle connection timeout to 115 seconds. * Add User-Agent quirk for HBO Max. * Fix the build with system malloc. ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1420=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * typelib-1_0-WebKit2-4_1-2.52.5-160000.1.1 * webkit2gtk4-minibrowser-2.52.5-160000.1.1 * libjavascriptcoregtk-6_0-1-2.52.5-160000.1.1 * typelib-1_0-JavaScriptCore-4_1-2.52.5-160000.1.1 * webkitgtk-6_0-injected-bundles-2.52.5-160000.1.1 * libwebkit2gtk-4_1-0-debuginfo-2.52.5-160000.1.1 * webkit2gtk-4_1-injected-bundles-debuginfo-2.52.5-160000.1.1 * libjavascriptcoregtk-4_1-0-2.52.5-160000.1.1 * webkit-jsc-6.0-2.52.5-160000.1.1 * webkit2gtk3-minibrowser-2.52.5-160000.1.1 * webkit-jsc-4.1-2.52.5-160000.1.1 * libjavascriptcoregtk-4_1-0-debuginfo-2.52.5-160000.1.1 * typelib-1_0-WebKit2WebExtension-4_1-2.52.5-160000.1.1 * libwebkitgtk-6_0-4-debuginfo-2.52.5-160000.1.1 * webkitgtk-6_0-injected-bundles-debuginfo-2.52.5-160000.1.1 * typelib-1_0-JavaScriptCore-6_0-2.52.5-160000.1.1 * libjavascriptcoregtk-6_0-1-debuginfo-2.52.5-160000.1.1 * typelib-1_0-WebKitWebProcessExtension-6_0-2.52.5-160000.1.1 * webkit2gtk-4_1-injected-bundles-2.52.5-160000.1.1 * typelib-1_0-WebKit-6_0-2.52.5-160000.1.1 * webkit-jsc-6.0-debuginfo-2.52.5-160000.1.1 * webkit2gtk3-minibrowser-debuginfo-2.52.5-160000.1.1 * webkit-jsc-4.1-debuginfo-2.52.5-160000.1.1 * libwebkitgtk-6_0-4-2.52.5-160000.1.1 * libwebkit2gtk-4_1-0-2.52.5-160000.1.1 * webkit2gtk4-minibrowser-debuginfo-2.52.5-160000.1.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 (noarch) * WebKitGTK-4.1-lang-2.52.5-160000.1.1 * WebKitGTK-6.0-lang-2.52.5-160000.1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2024-4367.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-39872.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43663.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43676.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43699.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43701.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43705.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43707.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43712.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43713.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43715.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43716.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43720.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43721.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43725.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43726.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43727.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43731.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43732.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43734.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43740.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43742.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43745.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271638 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 14 13:02:49 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2026 13:02:49 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23110-1: moderate: Security update for sssd Message-ID: <178671256937.2319.5953046029022439909@430413e854a7> # Security update for sssd Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23110-1 Release Date: 2026-07-31T13:13:42Z Rating: moderate References: * bsc#1269807 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-12610 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-12610 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-12610 ( SUSE ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-12610 ( NVD ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 An update that solves one vulnerability can now be installed. ## Description: This update for sssd fixes the following issue: * CVE-2026-12610: cancelled or completed PAM request while the asynchronous child process is still running can lead to a use-after-free (bsc#1269807). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1419=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * python3-sss_nss_idmap-debuginfo-2.10.2-160000.4.1 * libipa_hbac0-debuginfo-2.10.2-160000.4.1 * sssd-krb5-common-2.10.2-160000.4.1 * sssd-kcm-debuginfo-2.10.2-160000.4.1 * sssd-debugsource-2.10.2-160000.4.1 * sssd-krb5-common-debuginfo-2.10.2-160000.4.1 * libsss_certmap0-2.10.2-160000.4.1 * python3-sss_nss_idmap-2.10.2-160000.4.1 * libsss_idmap0-debuginfo-2.10.2-160000.4.1 * sssd-krb5-debuginfo-2.10.2-160000.4.1 * libsss_idmap0-2.10.2-160000.4.1 * sssd-ad-debuginfo-2.10.2-160000.4.1 * libsss_certmap-devel-2.10.2-160000.4.1 * python3-sssd-config-debuginfo-2.10.2-160000.4.1 * sssd-ldap-debuginfo-2.10.2-160000.4.1 * libnfsidmap-sss-2.10.2-160000.4.1 * libipa_hbac-devel-2.10.2-160000.4.1 * python3-ipa_hbac-debuginfo-2.10.2-160000.4.1 * sssd-tools-debuginfo-2.10.2-160000.4.1 * libsss_nss_idmap0-2.10.2-160000.4.1 * sssd-ipa-2.10.2-160000.4.1 * sssd-winbind-idmap-2.10.2-160000.4.1 * python3-sss-murmur-debuginfo-2.10.2-160000.4.1 * sssd-ad-2.10.2-160000.4.1 * libsss_idmap-devel-2.10.2-160000.4.1 * libsss_certmap0-debuginfo-2.10.2-160000.4.1 * python3-sssd-config-2.10.2-160000.4.1 * sssd-ipa-debuginfo-2.10.2-160000.4.1 * python3-ipa_hbac-2.10.2-160000.4.1 * sssd-2.10.2-160000.4.1 * sssd-krb5-2.10.2-160000.4.1 * sssd-proxy-debuginfo-2.10.2-160000.4.1 * libsss_nss_idmap0-debuginfo-2.10.2-160000.4.1 * sssd-dbus-debuginfo-2.10.2-160000.4.1 * sssd-winbind-idmap-debuginfo-2.10.2-160000.4.1 * sssd-tools-2.10.2-160000.4.1 * libipa_hbac0-2.10.2-160000.4.1 * libsss_nss_idmap-devel-2.10.2-160000.4.1 * libnfsidmap-sss-debuginfo-2.10.2-160000.4.1 * sssd-dbus-2.10.2-160000.4.1 * python3-sss-murmur-2.10.2-160000.4.1 * sssd-proxy-2.10.2-160000.4.1 * sssd-ldap-2.10.2-160000.4.1 * sssd-debuginfo-2.10.2-160000.4.1 * sssd-kcm-2.10.2-160000.4.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-12610.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269807 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 14 13:03:30 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2026 13:03:30 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23109-1: important: Security update for spice-vdagent Message-ID: <178671261009.2319.7527395954052323854@430413e854a7> # Security update for spice-vdagent Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23109-1 Release Date: 2026-07-31T12:42:56Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1269553 * bsc#1269554 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-57965 * CVE-2026-57966 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-57965 ( SUSE ): 5.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:N/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-57965 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-57965 ( NVD ): 5.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-57966 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:N/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-57966 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-57966 ( NVD ): 4.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 An update that solves two vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for spice-vdagent fixes the following issues: * CVE-2026-57965: integer overflow in `udscs_write()` allows a compromised SPICE host to crash the `spice-vdagent` daemon via a specially crafted message that triggers a heap buffer overflow (bsc#1269553). * CVE-2026-57966: improper sanitization allows a compromised SPICE host to write arbitrary files to any location on the guest operating system (bsc#1269554). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1418=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1418=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * spice-vdagent-debugsource-0.22.1-160000.3.1 * spice-vdagent-debuginfo-0.22.1-160000.3.1 * spice-vdagent-0.22.1-160000.3.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 (ppc64le x86_64) * spice-vdagent-debugsource-0.22.1-160000.3.1 * spice-vdagent-debuginfo-0.22.1-160000.3.1 * spice-vdagent-0.22.1-160000.3.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-57965.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-57966.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269553 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269554 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 14 13:04:16 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2026 13:04:16 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23108-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel RT (Live Patch 13 for SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 6.0) Message-ID: <178671265685.2319.13004982069305792778@430413e854a7> # Security update for the Linux Kernel RT (Live Patch 13 for SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 6.0) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23108-1 Release Date: 2026-07-31T12:11:40Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1262404 * bsc#1264060 * bsc#1266970 * bsc#1270060 * bsc#1271370 * bsc#1271648 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-23240 * CVE-2026-31738 * CVE-2026-43038 * CVE-2026-46113 * CVE-2026-53359 * CVE-2026-53366 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-23240 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23240 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23240 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31738 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31738 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31738 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 9.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 An update that solves six vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 6.4.0-37.1 fixes various security issues: The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2026-23240: tls: Fix race condition in tls_sw_cancel_work_tx() (bsc#1262404). * CVE-2026-31738: vxlan: validate ND option lengths in vxlan_na_create (bsc#1264060). * CVE-2026-43038: ipv6: icmp: clear skb2->cb[] in ip6_err_gen_icmpv6_unreach() (bsc#1271648). * CVE-2026-46113: KVM: x86: Fix shadow paging use-after-free due to unexpected GFN (bsc#1266970). * CVE-2026-53359: KVM: x86: Fix shadow paging use-after-free due to unexpected role (bsc#1270060). * CVE-2026-53366: ipv4: account for fraggap on the paged allocation path (bsc#1271370). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-6.1-kernel-569=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 (x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-MICRO-6-0-RT_Update_13-debugsource-10-1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-37-rt-debuginfo-10-1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-37-rt-10-1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23240.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31738.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43038.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46113.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53359.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53366.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262404 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264060 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266970 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270060 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271370 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271648 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 14 13:05:02 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2026 13:05:02 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23107-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel RT (Live Patch 12 for SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 6.0) Message-ID: <178671270299.2319.9779874424871400217@430413e854a7> # Security update for the Linux Kernel RT (Live Patch 12 for SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 6.0) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23107-1 Release Date: 2026-07-31T12:11:40Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1262404 * bsc#1264060 * bsc#1266970 * bsc#1270060 * bsc#1271370 * bsc#1271648 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-23240 * CVE-2026-31738 * CVE-2026-43038 * CVE-2026-46113 * CVE-2026-53359 * CVE-2026-53366 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-23240 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23240 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23240 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31738 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31738 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31738 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 9.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 An update that solves six vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 6.4.0-36.1 fixes various security issues: The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2026-23240: tls: Fix race condition in tls_sw_cancel_work_tx() (bsc#1262404). * CVE-2026-31738: vxlan: validate ND option lengths in vxlan_na_create (bsc#1264060). * CVE-2026-43038: ipv6: icmp: clear skb2->cb[] in ip6_err_gen_icmpv6_unreach() (bsc#1271648). * CVE-2026-46113: KVM: x86: Fix shadow paging use-after-free due to unexpected GFN (bsc#1266970). * CVE-2026-53359: KVM: x86: Fix shadow paging use-after-free due to unexpected role (bsc#1270060). * CVE-2026-53366: ipv4: account for fraggap on the paged allocation path (bsc#1271370). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-6.1-kernel-568=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 (x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-36-rt-debuginfo-14-1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-36-rt-14-1.1 * kernel-livepatch-MICRO-6-0-RT_Update_12-debugsource-14-1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23240.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31738.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43038.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46113.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53359.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53366.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262404 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264060 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266970 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270060 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271370 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271648 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 14 13:05:50 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2026 13:05:50 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23106-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel RT (Live Patch 11 for SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 6.0) Message-ID: <178671275020.2319.5855162628143124558@430413e854a7> # Security update for the Linux Kernel RT (Live Patch 11 for SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 6.0) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23106-1 Release Date: 2026-07-31T12:09:15Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1262404 * bsc#1264060 * bsc#1266970 * bsc#1270060 * bsc#1271370 * bsc#1271648 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-23240 * CVE-2026-31738 * CVE-2026-43038 * CVE-2026-46113 * CVE-2026-53359 * CVE-2026-53366 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-23240 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23240 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23240 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31738 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31738 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31738 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 9.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 An update that solves six vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 6.4.0-32.1 fixes various security issues: The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2026-23240: tls: Fix race condition in tls_sw_cancel_work_tx() (bsc#1262404). * CVE-2026-31738: vxlan: validate ND option lengths in vxlan_na_create (bsc#1264060). * CVE-2026-43038: ipv6: icmp: clear skb2->cb[] in ip6_err_gen_icmpv6_unreach() (bsc#1271648). * CVE-2026-46113: KVM: x86: Fix shadow paging use-after-free due to unexpected GFN (bsc#1266970). * CVE-2026-53359: KVM: x86: Fix shadow paging use-after-free due to unexpected role (bsc#1270060). * CVE-2026-53366: ipv4: account for fraggap on the paged allocation path (bsc#1271370). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-6.1-kernel-567=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 (x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-35-rt-debuginfo-15-1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-35-rt-15-1.1 * kernel-livepatch-MICRO-6-0-RT_Update_11-debugsource-15-1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23240.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31738.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43038.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46113.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53359.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53366.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262404 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264060 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266970 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270060 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271370 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271648 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 14 13:06:37 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2026 13:06:37 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23105-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel RT (Live Patch 10 for SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 6.0) Message-ID: <178671279780.2319.4549918724925913366@430413e854a7> # Security update for the Linux Kernel RT (Live Patch 10 for SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 6.0) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23105-1 Release Date: 2026-07-31T12:08:45Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1262404 * bsc#1264060 * bsc#1266970 * bsc#1270060 * bsc#1271370 * bsc#1271648 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-23240 * CVE-2026-31738 * CVE-2026-43038 * CVE-2026-46113 * CVE-2026-53359 * CVE-2026-53366 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-23240 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23240 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23240 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31738 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31738 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31738 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 9.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 An update that solves six vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 6.4.0-34.1 fixes various security issues: The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2026-23240: tls: Fix race condition in tls_sw_cancel_work_tx() (bsc#1262404). * CVE-2026-31738: vxlan: validate ND option lengths in vxlan_na_create (bsc#1264060). * CVE-2026-43038: ipv6: icmp: clear skb2->cb[] in ip6_err_gen_icmpv6_unreach() (bsc#1271648). * CVE-2026-46113: KVM: x86: Fix shadow paging use-after-free due to unexpected GFN (bsc#1266970). * CVE-2026-53359: KVM: x86: Fix shadow paging use-after-free due to unexpected role (bsc#1270060). * CVE-2026-53366: ipv4: account for fraggap on the paged allocation path (bsc#1271370). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-6.1-kernel-566=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 (x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-MICRO-6-0-RT_Update_10-debugsource-19-1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-34-rt-19-1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-34-rt-debuginfo-19-1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23240.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31738.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43038.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46113.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53359.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53366.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262404 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264060 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266970 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270060 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271370 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271648 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 14 13:07:23 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2026 13:07:23 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23104-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel RT (Live Patch 18 for SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 6.0) Message-ID: <178671284390.2319.16060912521783884609@430413e854a7> # Security update for the Linux Kernel RT (Live Patch 18 for SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 6.0) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23104-1 Release Date: 2026-07-28T16:19:17Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1262404 * bsc#1264060 * bsc#1266970 * bsc#1270060 * bsc#1271370 * bsc#1271648 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-23240 * CVE-2026-31738 * CVE-2026-43038 * CVE-2026-46113 * CVE-2026-53359 * CVE-2026-53366 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-23240 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23240 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23240 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31738 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31738 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31738 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 9.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 An update that solves six vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 6.4.0-40.1 fixes various security issues: The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2026-23240: tls: Fix race condition in tls_sw_cancel_work_tx() (bsc#1262404). * CVE-2026-31738: vxlan: validate ND option lengths in vxlan_na_create (bsc#1264060). * CVE-2026-43038: ipv6: icmp: clear skb2->cb[] in ip6_err_gen_icmpv6_unreach() (bsc#1271648). * CVE-2026-46113: KVM: x86: Fix shadow paging use-after-free due to unexpected GFN (bsc#1266970). * CVE-2026-53359: KVM: x86: Fix shadow paging use-after-free due to unexpected role (bsc#1270060). * CVE-2026-53366: ipv4: account for fraggap on the paged allocation path (bsc#1271370). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-6.1-kernel-563=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 (x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-40-rt-debuginfo-8-1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-40-rt-8-1.1 * kernel-livepatch-MICRO-6-0-RT_Update_18-debugsource-8-1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23240.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31738.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43038.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46113.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53359.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53366.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262404 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264060 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266970 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270060 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271370 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271648 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 14 13:08:10 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2026 13:08:10 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23103-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel RT (Live Patch 19 for SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 6.0) Message-ID: <178671289047.2319.12524552320517249402@430413e854a7> # Security update for the Linux Kernel RT (Live Patch 19 for SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 6.0) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23103-1 Release Date: 2026-07-28T16:19:17Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1262404 * bsc#1264060 * bsc#1266970 * bsc#1270060 * bsc#1271370 * bsc#1271648 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-23240 * CVE-2026-31738 * CVE-2026-43038 * CVE-2026-46113 * CVE-2026-53359 * CVE-2026-53366 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-23240 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23240 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23240 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31738 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31738 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31738 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 9.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 An update that solves six vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 6.4.0-41.1 fixes various security issues: The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2026-23240: tls: Fix race condition in tls_sw_cancel_work_tx() (bsc#1262404). * CVE-2026-31738: vxlan: validate ND option lengths in vxlan_na_create (bsc#1264060). * CVE-2026-43038: ipv6: icmp: clear skb2->cb[] in ip6_err_gen_icmpv6_unreach() (bsc#1271648). * CVE-2026-46113: KVM: x86: Fix shadow paging use-after-free due to unexpected GFN (bsc#1266970). * CVE-2026-53359: KVM: x86: Fix shadow paging use-after-free due to unexpected role (bsc#1270060). * CVE-2026-53366: ipv4: account for fraggap on the paged allocation path (bsc#1271370). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-6.1-kernel-562=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 (x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-MICRO-6-0-RT_Update_19-debugsource-7-1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-41-rt-7-1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-41-rt-debuginfo-7-1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23240.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31738.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43038.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46113.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53359.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53366.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262404 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264060 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266970 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270060 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271370 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271648 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 14 13:08:56 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2026 13:08:56 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23102-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel RT (Live Patch 20 for SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 6.0) Message-ID: <178671293633.2319.9846854717417922744@430413e854a7> # Security update for the Linux Kernel RT (Live Patch 20 for SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 6.0) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23102-1 Release Date: 2026-07-28T16:19:16Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1262404 * bsc#1264060 * bsc#1266970 * bsc#1270060 * bsc#1271370 * bsc#1271648 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-23240 * CVE-2026-31738 * CVE-2026-43038 * CVE-2026-46113 * CVE-2026-53359 * CVE-2026-53366 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-23240 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23240 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23240 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31738 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31738 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31738 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 9.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 An update that solves six vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 6.4.0-42.1 fixes various security issues: The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2026-23240: tls: Fix race condition in tls_sw_cancel_work_tx() (bsc#1262404). * CVE-2026-31738: vxlan: validate ND option lengths in vxlan_na_create (bsc#1264060). * CVE-2026-43038: ipv6: icmp: clear skb2->cb[] in ip6_err_gen_icmpv6_unreach() (bsc#1271648). * CVE-2026-46113: KVM: x86: Fix shadow paging use-after-free due to unexpected GFN (bsc#1266970). * CVE-2026-53359: KVM: x86: Fix shadow paging use-after-free due to unexpected role (bsc#1270060). * CVE-2026-53366: ipv4: account for fraggap on the paged allocation path (bsc#1271370). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-6.1-kernel-561=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 (x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-42-rt-debuginfo-5-1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-42-rt-5-1.1 * kernel-livepatch-MICRO-6-0-RT_Update_20-debugsource-5-1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23240.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31738.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43038.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46113.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53359.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53366.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262404 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264060 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266970 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270060 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271370 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271648 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 14 13:09:41 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2026 13:09:41 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23101-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel RT (Live Patch 21 for SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 6.0) Message-ID: <178671298197.2319.13643591355811972246@430413e854a7> # Security update for the Linux Kernel RT (Live Patch 21 for SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 6.0) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23101-1 Release Date: 2026-07-28T16:19:16Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1262404 * bsc#1264060 * bsc#1266970 * bsc#1270060 * bsc#1271370 * bsc#1271648 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-23240 * CVE-2026-31738 * CVE-2026-43038 * CVE-2026-46113 * CVE-2026-53359 * CVE-2026-53366 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-23240 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23240 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23240 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31738 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31738 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31738 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 9.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 An update that solves six vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 6.4.0-43.1 fixes various security issues: The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2026-23240: tls: Fix race condition in tls_sw_cancel_work_tx() (bsc#1262404). * CVE-2026-31738: vxlan: validate ND option lengths in vxlan_na_create (bsc#1264060). * CVE-2026-43038: ipv6: icmp: clear skb2->cb[] in ip6_err_gen_icmpv6_unreach() (bsc#1271648). * CVE-2026-46113: KVM: x86: Fix shadow paging use-after-free due to unexpected GFN (bsc#1266970). * CVE-2026-53359: KVM: x86: Fix shadow paging use-after-free due to unexpected role (bsc#1270060). * CVE-2026-53366: ipv4: account for fraggap on the paged allocation path (bsc#1271370). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-6.1-kernel-560=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 (x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-43-rt-debuginfo-4-1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-43-rt-4-1.1 * kernel-livepatch-MICRO-6-0-RT_Update_21-debugsource-4-1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23240.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31738.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43038.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46113.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53359.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53366.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262404 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264060 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266970 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270060 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271370 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271648 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 14 13:10:28 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2026 13:10:28 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23100-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel RT (Live Patch 25 for SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 6.0) Message-ID: <178671302827.2319.18195873171184916353@430413e854a7> # Security update for the Linux Kernel RT (Live Patch 25 for SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 6.0) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23100-1 Release Date: 2026-07-28T16:11:16Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1267723 * bsc#1268662 * bsc#1269023 * bsc#1269495 * bsc#1270060 * bsc#1271370 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-46173 * CVE-2026-52909 * CVE-2026-52943 * CVE-2026-53359 * CVE-2026-53362 * CVE-2026-53366 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-46173 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46173 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46173 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52909 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52909 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-52909 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52943 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52943 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52943 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52943 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53362 ( SUSE ): 9.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53362 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53362 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 9.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 An update that solves six vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 6.4.0-48.1 fixes various security issues: The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2026-46173: exit: prevent preemption of oopsing TASK_DEAD task (bsc#1267723). * CVE-2026-52909: ip6_vti: set netns_immutable on the fallback device (bsc#1268662). * CVE-2026-52943: net: skbuff: fix missing zerocopy reference in pskb_carve helpers (bsc#1269023). * CVE-2026-53359: KVM: x86: Fix shadow paging use-after-free due to unexpected role (bsc#1270060). * CVE-2026-53362: ipv6: account for fraggap on the paged allocation path (ipv6_frag_escape) (bsc#1269495). * CVE-2026-53366: ipv4: account for fraggap on the paged allocation path (bsc#1271370). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-6.1-kernel-565=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 (x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-48-rt-2-1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-48-rt-debuginfo-2-1.1 * kernel-livepatch-MICRO-6-0-RT_Update_25-debugsource-2-1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46173.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52909.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52943.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53359.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53362.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53366.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267723 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268662 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269023 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269495 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270060 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271370 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 14 13:11:13 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2026 13:11:13 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23099-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel RT (Live Patch 14 for SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 6.0) Message-ID: <178671307397.2319.4589257710730484885@430413e854a7> # Security update for the Linux Kernel RT (Live Patch 14 for SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 6.0) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23099-1 Release Date: 2026-07-28T16:11:16Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1262404 * bsc#1264060 * bsc#1266970 * bsc#1270060 * bsc#1271370 * bsc#1271648 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-23240 * CVE-2026-31738 * CVE-2026-43038 * CVE-2026-46113 * CVE-2026-53359 * CVE-2026-53366 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-23240 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23240 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23240 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31738 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31738 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31738 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 9.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 An update that solves six vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 6.4.0-38.1 fixes various security issues: The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2026-23240: tls: Fix race condition in tls_sw_cancel_work_tx() (bsc#1262404). * CVE-2026-31738: vxlan: validate ND option lengths in vxlan_na_create (bsc#1264060). * CVE-2026-43038: ipv6: icmp: clear skb2->cb[] in ip6_err_gen_icmpv6_unreach() (bsc#1271648). * CVE-2026-46113: KVM: x86: Fix shadow paging use-after-free due to unexpected GFN (bsc#1266970). * CVE-2026-53359: KVM: x86: Fix shadow paging use-after-free due to unexpected role (bsc#1270060). * CVE-2026-53366: ipv4: account for fraggap on the paged allocation path (bsc#1271370). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-6.1-kernel-564=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 (x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-MICRO-6-0-RT_Update_14-debugsource-10-1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-38-rt-10-1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-38-rt-debuginfo-10-1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23240.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31738.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43038.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46113.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53359.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53366.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262404 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264060 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266970 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270060 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271370 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271648 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 14 13:11:59 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2026 13:11:59 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23098-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel RT (Live Patch 15 for SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 6.0) Message-ID: <178671311971.2319.2939944262789485269@430413e854a7> # Security update for the Linux Kernel RT (Live Patch 15 for SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 6.0) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23098-1 Release Date: 2026-07-28T16:11:16Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1262404 * bsc#1264060 * bsc#1266970 * bsc#1270060 * bsc#1271370 * bsc#1271648 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-23240 * CVE-2026-31738 * CVE-2026-43038 * CVE-2026-46113 * CVE-2026-53359 * CVE-2026-53366 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-23240 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23240 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23240 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31738 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31738 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31738 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 9.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 An update that solves six vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 6.4.0-39.1 fixes various security issues: The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2026-23240: tls: Fix race condition in tls_sw_cancel_work_tx() (bsc#1262404). * CVE-2026-31738: vxlan: validate ND option lengths in vxlan_na_create (bsc#1264060). * CVE-2026-43038: ipv6: icmp: clear skb2->cb[] in ip6_err_gen_icmpv6_unreach() (bsc#1271648). * CVE-2026-46113: KVM: x86: Fix shadow paging use-after-free due to unexpected GFN (bsc#1266970). * CVE-2026-53359: KVM: x86: Fix shadow paging use-after-free due to unexpected role (bsc#1270060). * CVE-2026-53366: ipv4: account for fraggap on the paged allocation path (bsc#1271370). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-6.1-kernel-540=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 (x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-39-rt-9-1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-39-rt-debuginfo-9-1.1 * kernel-livepatch-MICRO-6-0-RT_Update_15-debugsource-9-1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23240.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31738.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43038.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46113.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53359.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53366.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262404 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264060 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266970 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270060 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271370 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271648 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 14 13:12:45 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2026 13:12:45 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23097-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel RT (Live Patch 22 for SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 6.0) Message-ID: <178671316554.2319.3477553613602130788@430413e854a7> # Security update for the Linux Kernel RT (Live Patch 22 for SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 6.0) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23097-1 Release Date: 2026-07-28T16:11:16Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1262404 * bsc#1264060 * bsc#1266970 * bsc#1270060 * bsc#1271370 * bsc#1271648 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-23240 * CVE-2026-31738 * CVE-2026-43038 * CVE-2026-46113 * CVE-2026-53359 * CVE-2026-53366 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-23240 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23240 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23240 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31738 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31738 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31738 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 9.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 An update that solves six vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 6.4.0-45.1 fixes various security issues: The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2026-23240: tls: Fix race condition in tls_sw_cancel_work_tx() (bsc#1262404). * CVE-2026-31738: vxlan: validate ND option lengths in vxlan_na_create (bsc#1264060). * CVE-2026-43038: ipv6: icmp: clear skb2->cb[] in ip6_err_gen_icmpv6_unreach() (bsc#1271648). * CVE-2026-46113: KVM: x86: Fix shadow paging use-after-free due to unexpected GFN (bsc#1266970). * CVE-2026-53359: KVM: x86: Fix shadow paging use-after-free due to unexpected role (bsc#1270060). * CVE-2026-53366: ipv4: account for fraggap on the paged allocation path (bsc#1271370). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-6.1-kernel-559=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 (x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-45-rt-debuginfo-4-1.2 * kernel-livepatch-MICRO-6-0-RT_Update_22-debugsource-4-1.2 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-45-rt-4-1.2 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23240.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31738.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43038.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46113.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53359.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53366.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262404 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264060 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266970 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270060 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271370 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271648 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 14 13:13:31 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2026 13:13:31 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23096-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel RT (Live Patch 23 for SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 6.0) Message-ID: <178671321188.2319.17156345600084300058@430413e854a7> # Security update for the Linux Kernel RT (Live Patch 23 for SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 6.0) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23096-1 Release Date: 2026-07-28T16:11:16Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1262404 * bsc#1264060 * bsc#1266970 * bsc#1270060 * bsc#1271370 * bsc#1271648 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-23240 * CVE-2026-31738 * CVE-2026-43038 * CVE-2026-46113 * CVE-2026-53359 * CVE-2026-53366 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-23240 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23240 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23240 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31738 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31738 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31738 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 9.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 An update that solves six vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 6.4.0-46.1 fixes various security issues: The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2026-23240: tls: Fix race condition in tls_sw_cancel_work_tx() (bsc#1262404). * CVE-2026-31738: vxlan: validate ND option lengths in vxlan_na_create (bsc#1264060). * CVE-2026-43038: ipv6: icmp: clear skb2->cb[] in ip6_err_gen_icmpv6_unreach() (bsc#1271648). * CVE-2026-46113: KVM: x86: Fix shadow paging use-after-free due to unexpected GFN (bsc#1266970). * CVE-2026-53359: KVM: x86: Fix shadow paging use-after-free due to unexpected role (bsc#1270060). * CVE-2026-53366: ipv4: account for fraggap on the paged allocation path (bsc#1271370). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-6.1-kernel-558=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 (x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-46-rt-debuginfo-4-1.1 * kernel-livepatch-MICRO-6-0-RT_Update_23-debugsource-4-1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-46-rt-4-1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23240.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31738.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43038.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46113.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53359.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53366.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262404 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264060 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266970 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270060 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271370 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271648 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 14 13:14:12 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2026 13:14:12 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23095-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel RT (Live Patch 24 for SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 6.0) Message-ID: <178671325240.2319.2870433057233307972@430413e854a7> # Security update for the Linux Kernel RT (Live Patch 24 for SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 6.0) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23095-1 Release Date: 2026-07-28T16:11:16Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1270060 * bsc#1271370 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-53359 * CVE-2026-53366 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 9.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 An update that solves two vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 6.4.0-47.1 fixes various security issues: The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2026-53359: KVM: x86: Fix shadow paging use-after-free due to unexpected role (bsc#1270060). * CVE-2026-53366: ipv4: account for fraggap on the paged allocation path (bsc#1271370). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-6.1-kernel-557=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 (x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-MICRO-6-0-RT_Update_24-debugsource-3-1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-47-rt-3-1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-47-rt-debuginfo-3-1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53359.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53366.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270060 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271370 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 14 13:14:58 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2026 13:14:58 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23094-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 9 for SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 6.0) Message-ID: <178671329833.2319.12706396919411681166@430413e854a7> # Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 9 for SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 6.0) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23094-1 Release Date: 2026-07-28T16:11:16Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1262404 * bsc#1264060 * bsc#1266970 * bsc#1270060 * bsc#1271370 * bsc#1271648 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-23240 * CVE-2026-31738 * CVE-2026-43038 * CVE-2026-46113 * CVE-2026-53359 * CVE-2026-53366 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-23240 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23240 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23240 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31738 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31738 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31738 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 9.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 An update that solves six vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 6.4.0-31.1 fixes various security issues: The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2026-23240: tls: Fix race condition in tls_sw_cancel_work_tx() (bsc#1262404). * CVE-2026-31738: vxlan: validate ND option lengths in vxlan_na_create (bsc#1264060). * CVE-2026-43038: ipv6: icmp: clear skb2->cb[] in ip6_err_gen_icmpv6_unreach() (bsc#1271648). * CVE-2026-46113: KVM: x86: Fix shadow paging use-after-free due to unexpected GFN (bsc#1266970). * CVE-2026-53359: KVM: x86: Fix shadow paging use-after-free due to unexpected role (bsc#1270060). * CVE-2026-53366: ipv4: account for fraggap on the paged allocation path (bsc#1271370). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-6.1-kernel-556=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 (s390x x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-MICRO-6-0_Update_9-debugsource-21-1.2 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-31-default-21-1.2 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-31-default-debuginfo-21-1.2 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23240.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31738.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43038.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46113.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53359.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53366.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262404 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264060 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266970 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270060 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271370 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271648 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 14 13:15:44 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2026 13:15:44 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23093-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 10 for SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 6.0) Message-ID: <178671334458.2319.14924828085821882100@430413e854a7> # Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 10 for SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 6.0) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23093-1 Release Date: 2026-07-28T16:11:16Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1262404 * bsc#1264060 * bsc#1266970 * bsc#1270060 * bsc#1271370 * bsc#1271648 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-23240 * CVE-2026-31738 * CVE-2026-43038 * CVE-2026-46113 * CVE-2026-53359 * CVE-2026-53366 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-23240 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23240 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23240 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31738 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31738 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31738 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 9.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 An update that solves six vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 6.4.0-32.1 fixes various security issues: The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2026-23240: tls: Fix race condition in tls_sw_cancel_work_tx() (bsc#1262404). * CVE-2026-31738: vxlan: validate ND option lengths in vxlan_na_create (bsc#1264060). * CVE-2026-43038: ipv6: icmp: clear skb2->cb[] in ip6_err_gen_icmpv6_unreach() (bsc#1271648). * CVE-2026-46113: KVM: x86: Fix shadow paging use-after-free due to unexpected GFN (bsc#1266970). * CVE-2026-53359: KVM: x86: Fix shadow paging use-after-free due to unexpected role (bsc#1270060). * CVE-2026-53366: ipv4: account for fraggap on the paged allocation path (bsc#1271370). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-6.1-kernel-555=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 (s390x x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-32-default-15-1.1 * kernel-livepatch-MICRO-6-0_Update_10-debugsource-15-1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-32-default-debuginfo-15-1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23240.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31738.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43038.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46113.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53359.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53366.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262404 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264060 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266970 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270060 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271370 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271648 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 14 13:16:31 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2026 13:16:31 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23092-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 11 for SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 6.0) Message-ID: <178671339105.2319.15388449805550789148@430413e854a7> # Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 11 for SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 6.0) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23092-1 Release Date: 2026-07-28T16:11:16Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1262404 * bsc#1264060 * bsc#1266970 * bsc#1270060 * bsc#1271370 * bsc#1271648 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-23240 * CVE-2026-31738 * CVE-2026-43038 * CVE-2026-46113 * CVE-2026-53359 * CVE-2026-53366 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-23240 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23240 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23240 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31738 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31738 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31738 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 9.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 An update that solves six vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 6.4.0-34.1 fixes various security issues: The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2026-23240: tls: Fix race condition in tls_sw_cancel_work_tx() (bsc#1262404). * CVE-2026-31738: vxlan: validate ND option lengths in vxlan_na_create (bsc#1264060). * CVE-2026-43038: ipv6: icmp: clear skb2->cb[] in ip6_err_gen_icmpv6_unreach() (bsc#1271648). * CVE-2026-46113: KVM: x86: Fix shadow paging use-after-free due to unexpected GFN (bsc#1266970). * CVE-2026-53359: KVM: x86: Fix shadow paging use-after-free due to unexpected role (bsc#1270060). * CVE-2026-53366: ipv4: account for fraggap on the paged allocation path (bsc#1271370). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-6.1-kernel-554=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 (s390x x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-34-default-14-1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-34-default-debuginfo-14-1.1 * kernel-livepatch-MICRO-6-0_Update_11-debugsource-14-1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23240.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31738.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43038.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46113.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53359.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53366.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262404 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264060 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266970 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270060 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271370 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271648 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 14 13:17:17 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2026 13:17:17 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23091-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 12 for SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 6.0) Message-ID: <178671343725.2319.2552213911845412961@430413e854a7> # Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 12 for SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 6.0) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23091-1 Release Date: 2026-07-28T16:11:16Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1262404 * bsc#1264060 * bsc#1266970 * bsc#1270060 * bsc#1271370 * bsc#1271648 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-23240 * CVE-2026-31738 * CVE-2026-43038 * CVE-2026-46113 * CVE-2026-53359 * CVE-2026-53366 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-23240 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23240 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23240 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31738 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31738 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31738 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 9.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 An update that solves six vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 6.4.0-35.1 fixes various security issues: The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2026-23240: tls: Fix race condition in tls_sw_cancel_work_tx() (bsc#1262404). * CVE-2026-31738: vxlan: validate ND option lengths in vxlan_na_create (bsc#1264060). * CVE-2026-43038: ipv6: icmp: clear skb2->cb[] in ip6_err_gen_icmpv6_unreach() (bsc#1271648). * CVE-2026-46113: KVM: x86: Fix shadow paging use-after-free due to unexpected GFN (bsc#1266970). * CVE-2026-53359: KVM: x86: Fix shadow paging use-after-free due to unexpected role (bsc#1270060). * CVE-2026-53366: ipv4: account for fraggap on the paged allocation path (bsc#1271370). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-6.1-kernel-553=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 (s390x x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-MICRO-6-0_Update_12-debugsource-14-1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-35-default-14-1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-35-default-debuginfo-14-1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23240.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31738.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43038.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46113.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53359.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53366.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262404 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264060 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266970 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270060 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271370 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271648 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 14 13:18:03 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2026 13:18:03 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23090-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 13 for SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 6.0) Message-ID: <178671348317.2319.11127879593650540959@430413e854a7> # Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 13 for SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 6.0) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23090-1 Release Date: 2026-07-28T16:11:16Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1262404 * bsc#1264060 * bsc#1266970 * bsc#1270060 * bsc#1271370 * bsc#1271648 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-23240 * CVE-2026-31738 * CVE-2026-43038 * CVE-2026-46113 * CVE-2026-53359 * CVE-2026-53366 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-23240 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23240 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23240 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31738 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31738 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31738 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 9.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 An update that solves six vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 6.4.0-36.1 fixes various security issues: The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2026-23240: tls: Fix race condition in tls_sw_cancel_work_tx() (bsc#1262404). * CVE-2026-31738: vxlan: validate ND option lengths in vxlan_na_create (bsc#1264060). * CVE-2026-43038: ipv6: icmp: clear skb2->cb[] in ip6_err_gen_icmpv6_unreach() (bsc#1271648). * CVE-2026-46113: KVM: x86: Fix shadow paging use-after-free due to unexpected GFN (bsc#1266970). * CVE-2026-53359: KVM: x86: Fix shadow paging use-after-free due to unexpected role (bsc#1270060). * CVE-2026-53366: ipv4: account for fraggap on the paged allocation path (bsc#1271370). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-6.1-kernel-552=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 (s390x x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-36-default-12-1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-36-default-debuginfo-12-1.1 * kernel-livepatch-MICRO-6-0_Update_13-debugsource-12-1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23240.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31738.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43038.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46113.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53359.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53366.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262404 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264060 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266970 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270060 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271370 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271648 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 14 13:18:49 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2026 13:18:49 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23089-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 14 for SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 6.0) Message-ID: <178671352942.2319.11498569988764580951@430413e854a7> # Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 14 for SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 6.0) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23089-1 Release Date: 2026-07-28T16:11:16Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1262404 * bsc#1264060 * bsc#1266970 * bsc#1270060 * bsc#1271370 * bsc#1271648 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-23240 * CVE-2026-31738 * CVE-2026-43038 * CVE-2026-46113 * CVE-2026-53359 * CVE-2026-53366 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-23240 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23240 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23240 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31738 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31738 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31738 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 9.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 An update that solves six vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 6.4.0-38.1 fixes various security issues: The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2026-23240: tls: Fix race condition in tls_sw_cancel_work_tx() (bsc#1262404). * CVE-2026-31738: vxlan: validate ND option lengths in vxlan_na_create (bsc#1264060). * CVE-2026-43038: ipv6: icmp: clear skb2->cb[] in ip6_err_gen_icmpv6_unreach() (bsc#1271648). * CVE-2026-46113: KVM: x86: Fix shadow paging use-after-free due to unexpected GFN (bsc#1266970). * CVE-2026-53359: KVM: x86: Fix shadow paging use-after-free due to unexpected role (bsc#1270060). * CVE-2026-53366: ipv4: account for fraggap on the paged allocation path (bsc#1271370). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-6.1-kernel-551=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 (s390x x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-38-default-10-1.2 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-38-default-debuginfo-10-1.2 * kernel-livepatch-MICRO-6-0_Update_14-debugsource-10-1.2 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23240.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31738.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43038.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46113.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53359.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53366.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262404 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264060 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266970 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270060 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271370 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271648 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 14 13:19:36 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2026 13:19:36 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23088-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 16 for SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 6.0) Message-ID: <178671357643.2319.6368780028389908641@430413e854a7> # Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 16 for SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 6.0) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23088-1 Release Date: 2026-07-28T16:11:16Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1262404 * bsc#1264060 * bsc#1266970 * bsc#1270060 * bsc#1271370 * bsc#1271648 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-23240 * CVE-2026-31738 * CVE-2026-43038 * CVE-2026-46113 * CVE-2026-53359 * CVE-2026-53366 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-23240 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23240 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23240 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31738 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31738 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31738 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 9.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 An update that solves six vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 6.4.0-39.1 fixes various security issues: The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2026-23240: tls: Fix race condition in tls_sw_cancel_work_tx() (bsc#1262404). * CVE-2026-31738: vxlan: validate ND option lengths in vxlan_na_create (bsc#1264060). * CVE-2026-43038: ipv6: icmp: clear skb2->cb[] in ip6_err_gen_icmpv6_unreach() (bsc#1271648). * CVE-2026-46113: KVM: x86: Fix shadow paging use-after-free due to unexpected GFN (bsc#1266970). * CVE-2026-53359: KVM: x86: Fix shadow paging use-after-free due to unexpected role (bsc#1270060). * CVE-2026-53366: ipv4: account for fraggap on the paged allocation path (bsc#1271370). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-6.1-kernel-550=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 (s390x x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-39-default-debuginfo-9-1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-39-default-9-1.1 * kernel-livepatch-MICRO-6-0_Update_16-debugsource-9-1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23240.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31738.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43038.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46113.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53359.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53366.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262404 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264060 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266970 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270060 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271370 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271648 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 14 13:20:22 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2026 13:20:22 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23087-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 17 for SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 6.0) Message-ID: <178671362292.2319.13906358973055617294@430413e854a7> # Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 17 for SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 6.0) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23087-1 Release Date: 2026-07-28T16:11:15Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1262404 * bsc#1264060 * bsc#1266970 * bsc#1270060 * bsc#1271370 * bsc#1271648 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-23240 * CVE-2026-31738 * CVE-2026-43038 * CVE-2026-46113 * CVE-2026-53359 * CVE-2026-53366 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-23240 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23240 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23240 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31738 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31738 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31738 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 9.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 An update that solves six vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 6.4.0-40.1 fixes various security issues: The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2026-23240: tls: Fix race condition in tls_sw_cancel_work_tx() (bsc#1262404). * CVE-2026-31738: vxlan: validate ND option lengths in vxlan_na_create (bsc#1264060). * CVE-2026-43038: ipv6: icmp: clear skb2->cb[] in ip6_err_gen_icmpv6_unreach() (bsc#1271648). * CVE-2026-46113: KVM: x86: Fix shadow paging use-after-free due to unexpected GFN (bsc#1266970). * CVE-2026-53359: KVM: x86: Fix shadow paging use-after-free due to unexpected role (bsc#1270060). * CVE-2026-53366: ipv4: account for fraggap on the paged allocation path (bsc#1271370). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-6.1-kernel-549=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 (s390x x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-MICRO-6-0_Update_17-debugsource-8-1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-40-default-debuginfo-8-1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-40-default-8-1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23240.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31738.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43038.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46113.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53359.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53366.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262404 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264060 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266970 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270060 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271370 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271648 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 14 13:21:09 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2026 13:21:09 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23086-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 18 for SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 6.0) Message-ID: <178671366904.2319.13367189519425065716@430413e854a7> # Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 18 for SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 6.0) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23086-1 Release Date: 2026-07-28T16:11:15Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1262404 * bsc#1264060 * bsc#1266970 * bsc#1270060 * bsc#1271370 * bsc#1271648 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-23240 * CVE-2026-31738 * CVE-2026-43038 * CVE-2026-46113 * CVE-2026-53359 * CVE-2026-53366 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-23240 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23240 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23240 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31738 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31738 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31738 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 9.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 An update that solves six vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 6.4.0-41.1 fixes various security issues: The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2026-23240: tls: Fix race condition in tls_sw_cancel_work_tx() (bsc#1262404). * CVE-2026-31738: vxlan: validate ND option lengths in vxlan_na_create (bsc#1264060). * CVE-2026-43038: ipv6: icmp: clear skb2->cb[] in ip6_err_gen_icmpv6_unreach() (bsc#1271648). * CVE-2026-46113: KVM: x86: Fix shadow paging use-after-free due to unexpected GFN (bsc#1266970). * CVE-2026-53359: KVM: x86: Fix shadow paging use-after-free due to unexpected role (bsc#1270060). * CVE-2026-53366: ipv4: account for fraggap on the paged allocation path (bsc#1271370). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-6.1-kernel-548=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 (s390x x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-MICRO-6-0_Update_18-debugsource-7-1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-41-default-7-1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-41-default-debuginfo-7-1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23240.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31738.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43038.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46113.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53359.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53366.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262404 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264060 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266970 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270060 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271370 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271648 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 14 13:21:55 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2026 13:21:55 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23085-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 19 for SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 6.0) Message-ID: <178671371507.2319.16633205835437398899@430413e854a7> # Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 19 for SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 6.0) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23085-1 Release Date: 2026-07-28T16:11:15Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1262404 * bsc#1264060 * bsc#1266970 * bsc#1270060 * bsc#1271370 * bsc#1271648 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-23240 * CVE-2026-31738 * CVE-2026-43038 * CVE-2026-46113 * CVE-2026-53359 * CVE-2026-53366 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-23240 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23240 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23240 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31738 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31738 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31738 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 9.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 An update that solves six vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 6.4.0-42.1 fixes various security issues: The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2026-23240: tls: Fix race condition in tls_sw_cancel_work_tx() (bsc#1262404). * CVE-2026-31738: vxlan: validate ND option lengths in vxlan_na_create (bsc#1264060). * CVE-2026-43038: ipv6: icmp: clear skb2->cb[] in ip6_err_gen_icmpv6_unreach() (bsc#1271648). * CVE-2026-46113: KVM: x86: Fix shadow paging use-after-free due to unexpected GFN (bsc#1266970). * CVE-2026-53359: KVM: x86: Fix shadow paging use-after-free due to unexpected role (bsc#1270060). * CVE-2026-53366: ipv4: account for fraggap on the paged allocation path (bsc#1271370). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-6.1-kernel-547=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 (s390x x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-MICRO-6-0_Update_19-debugsource-5-1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-42-default-debuginfo-5-1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-42-default-5-1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23240.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31738.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43038.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46113.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53359.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53366.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262404 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264060 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266970 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270060 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271370 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271648 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 14 13:22:40 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2026 13:22:40 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23084-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 20 for SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 6.0) Message-ID: <178671376058.2319.2588261599377877706@430413e854a7> # Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 20 for SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 6.0) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23084-1 Release Date: 2026-07-28T16:11:15Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1262404 * bsc#1264060 * bsc#1266970 * bsc#1270060 * bsc#1271370 * bsc#1271648 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-23240 * CVE-2026-31738 * CVE-2026-43038 * CVE-2026-46113 * CVE-2026-53359 * CVE-2026-53366 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-23240 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23240 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23240 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31738 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31738 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31738 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 9.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 An update that solves six vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 6.4.0-43.1 fixes various security issues: The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2026-23240: tls: Fix race condition in tls_sw_cancel_work_tx() (bsc#1262404). * CVE-2026-31738: vxlan: validate ND option lengths in vxlan_na_create (bsc#1264060). * CVE-2026-43038: ipv6: icmp: clear skb2->cb[] in ip6_err_gen_icmpv6_unreach() (bsc#1271648). * CVE-2026-46113: KVM: x86: Fix shadow paging use-after-free due to unexpected GFN (bsc#1266970). * CVE-2026-53359: KVM: x86: Fix shadow paging use-after-free due to unexpected role (bsc#1270060). * CVE-2026-53366: ipv4: account for fraggap on the paged allocation path (bsc#1271370). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-6.1-kernel-546=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 (s390x x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-43-default-debuginfo-4-1.1 * kernel-livepatch-MICRO-6-0_Update_20-debugsource-4-1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-43-default-4-1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23240.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31738.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43038.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46113.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53359.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53366.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262404 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264060 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266970 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270060 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271370 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271648 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 14 13:23:26 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2026 13:23:26 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23083-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 21 for SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 6.0) Message-ID: <178671380615.2319.1436279645249229991@430413e854a7> # Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 21 for SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 6.0) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23083-1 Release Date: 2026-07-28T16:11:15Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1262404 * bsc#1264060 * bsc#1266970 * bsc#1270060 * bsc#1271370 * bsc#1271648 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-23240 * CVE-2026-31738 * CVE-2026-43038 * CVE-2026-46113 * CVE-2026-53359 * CVE-2026-53366 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-23240 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23240 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23240 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31738 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31738 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31738 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 9.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 An update that solves six vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 6.4.0-44.1 fixes various security issues: The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2026-23240: tls: Fix race condition in tls_sw_cancel_work_tx() (bsc#1262404). * CVE-2026-31738: vxlan: validate ND option lengths in vxlan_na_create (bsc#1264060). * CVE-2026-43038: ipv6: icmp: clear skb2->cb[] in ip6_err_gen_icmpv6_unreach() (bsc#1271648). * CVE-2026-46113: KVM: x86: Fix shadow paging use-after-free due to unexpected GFN (bsc#1266970). * CVE-2026-53359: KVM: x86: Fix shadow paging use-after-free due to unexpected role (bsc#1270060). * CVE-2026-53366: ipv4: account for fraggap on the paged allocation path (bsc#1271370). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-6.1-kernel-545=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 (s390x x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-44-default-4-1.1 * kernel-livepatch-MICRO-6-0_Update_21-debugsource-4-1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-44-default-debuginfo-4-1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23240.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31738.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43038.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46113.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53359.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53366.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262404 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264060 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266970 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270060 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271370 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271648 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 14 13:24:12 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2026 13:24:12 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23082-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 22 for SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 6.0) Message-ID: <178671385261.2319.12061032075688790896@430413e854a7> # Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 22 for SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 6.0) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23082-1 Release Date: 2026-07-28T16:11:15Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1262404 * bsc#1264060 * bsc#1266970 * bsc#1270060 * bsc#1271370 * bsc#1271648 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-23240 * CVE-2026-31738 * CVE-2026-43038 * CVE-2026-46113 * CVE-2026-53359 * CVE-2026-53366 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-23240 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23240 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23240 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31738 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31738 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31738 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43038 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 9.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 An update that solves six vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 6.4.0-45.1 fixes various security issues: The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2026-23240: tls: Fix race condition in tls_sw_cancel_work_tx() (bsc#1262404). * CVE-2026-31738: vxlan: validate ND option lengths in vxlan_na_create (bsc#1264060). * CVE-2026-43038: ipv6: icmp: clear skb2->cb[] in ip6_err_gen_icmpv6_unreach() (bsc#1271648). * CVE-2026-46113: KVM: x86: Fix shadow paging use-after-free due to unexpected GFN (bsc#1266970). * CVE-2026-53359: KVM: x86: Fix shadow paging use-after-free due to unexpected role (bsc#1270060). * CVE-2026-53366: ipv4: account for fraggap on the paged allocation path (bsc#1271370). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-6.1-kernel-544=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 (s390x x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-45-default-4-1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-45-default-debuginfo-4-1.1 * kernel-livepatch-MICRO-6-0_Update_22-debugsource-4-1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23240.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31738.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43038.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46113.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53359.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53366.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262404 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264060 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266970 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270060 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271370 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271648 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 14 13:24:52 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2026 13:24:52 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23081-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 23 for SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 6.0) Message-ID: <178671389286.2319.9505221905145855897@430413e854a7> # Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 23 for SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 6.0) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23081-1 Release Date: 2026-07-28T16:11:15Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1270060 * bsc#1271370 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-53359 * CVE-2026-53366 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 9.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 An update that solves two vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 6.4.0-46.1 fixes various security issues: The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2026-53359: KVM: x86: Fix shadow paging use-after-free due to unexpected role (bsc#1270060). * CVE-2026-53366: ipv4: account for fraggap on the paged allocation path (bsc#1271370). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-6.1-kernel-543=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 (s390x x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-46-default-4-1.1 * kernel-livepatch-MICRO-6-0_Update_23-debugsource-4-1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-46-default-debuginfo-4-1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53359.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53366.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270060 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271370 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 14 13:25:33 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2026 13:25:33 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23080-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 24 for SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 6.0) Message-ID: <178671393347.2319.6512660196981411343@430413e854a7> # Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 24 for SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 6.0) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23080-1 Release Date: 2026-07-28T16:11:15Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1270060 * bsc#1271370 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-53359 * CVE-2026-53366 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 9.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 An update that solves two vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 6.4.0-47.1 fixes various security issues: The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2026-53359: KVM: x86: Fix shadow paging use-after-free due to unexpected role (bsc#1270060). * CVE-2026-53366: ipv4: account for fraggap on the paged allocation path (bsc#1271370). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-6.1-kernel-542=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 (s390x x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-47-default-debuginfo-3-1.1 * kernel-livepatch-MICRO-6-0_Update_24-debugsource-3-1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-47-default-3-1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53359.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53366.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270060 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271370 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 14 13:26:19 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2026 13:26:19 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23079-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 25 for SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 6.0) Message-ID: <178671397928.2319.14561594485578567371@430413e854a7> # Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 25 for SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 6.0) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23079-1 Release Date: 2026-07-28T16:11:15Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1267723 * bsc#1268662 * bsc#1269023 * bsc#1269495 * bsc#1270060 * bsc#1271370 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-46173 * CVE-2026-52909 * CVE-2026-52943 * CVE-2026-53359 * CVE-2026-53362 * CVE-2026-53366 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-46173 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46173 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46173 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52909 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52909 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-52909 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52943 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52943 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52943 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52943 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53362 ( SUSE ): 9.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53362 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53362 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 9.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 An update that solves six vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 6.4.0-48.1 fixes various security issues: The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2026-46173: exit: prevent preemption of oopsing TASK_DEAD task (bsc#1267723). * CVE-2026-52909: ip6_vti: set netns_immutable on the fallback device (bsc#1268662). * CVE-2026-52943: net: skbuff: fix missing zerocopy reference in pskb_carve helpers (bsc#1269023). * CVE-2026-53359: KVM: x86: Fix shadow paging use-after-free due to unexpected role (bsc#1270060). * CVE-2026-53362: ipv6: account for fraggap on the paged allocation path (ipv6_frag_escape) (bsc#1269495). * CVE-2026-53366: ipv4: account for fraggap on the paged allocation path (bsc#1271370). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-6.1-kernel-541=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 (s390x x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-48-default-debuginfo-2-1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-48-default-2-1.1 * kernel-livepatch-MICRO-6-0_Update_25-debugsource-2-1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46173.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52909.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52943.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53359.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53362.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53366.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267723 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268662 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269023 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269495 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270060 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271370 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 14 13:27:05 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2026 13:27:05 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23078-1: important: Security update for glib2 Message-ID: <178671402563.2319.12509376965033576847@430413e854a7> # Security update for glib2 Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23078-1 Release Date: 2026-08-03T07:43:21Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1270008 * bsc#1270009 * bsc#1270010 * bsc#1270016 * bsc#1270018 * bsc#1270021 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-58010 * CVE-2026-58011 * CVE-2026-58012 * CVE-2026-58013 * CVE-2026-58014 * CVE-2026-58016 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-58010 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:L/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-58010 ( SUSE ): 5.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-58010 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-58010 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-58011 ( SUSE ): 4.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-58011 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-58011 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-58012 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:L/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-58012 ( SUSE ): 4.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-58012 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-58012 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-58013 ( SUSE ): 4.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-58013 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-58013 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-58014 ( SUSE ): 4.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-58014 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-58014 ( NVD ): 8.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-58016 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-58016 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-58016 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 An update that solves six vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for glib2 fixes the following issues * CVE-2026-58010: error during gvs_tuple_is_normal alignment validation could cause a 1-byte out-of-bounds read (bsc#1270009). * CVE-2026-58011: invalid GDateTime in g_date_time_get_ymd could trigger a 2-byte out-of-bounds read (bsc#1270010). * CVE-2026-58012: raw byte regex matches with UTF-8 functions during case- change replacements could cause an out-of- bounds read (bsc#1270016). * CVE-2026-58013: multi-byte custom line terminator in g_io_channel_read_line_backend could trigger an out-of-bounds read (bsc#1270018). * CVE-2026-58014: processing empty key file values in g_key_file_get_locale_string_list could cause a 1-byte out-of- bounds access (bsc#1270021). * CVE-2026-58016: malformed D-Bus introspection XML could trigger an unsigned integer overflow (bsc#1270008). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-6.1-647=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * libgio-2_0-0-2.78.6-slfo.1.1_7.1 * libglib-2_0-0-debuginfo-2.78.6-slfo.1.1_7.1 * libgmodule-2_0-0-2.78.6-slfo.1.1_7.1 * glib2-debugsource-2.78.6-slfo.1.1_7.1 * libgio-2_0-0-debuginfo-2.78.6-slfo.1.1_7.1 * libgmodule-2_0-0-debuginfo-2.78.6-slfo.1.1_7.1 * libgobject-2_0-0-2.78.6-slfo.1.1_7.1 * libgobject-2_0-0-debuginfo-2.78.6-slfo.1.1_7.1 * glib2-tools-debuginfo-2.78.6-slfo.1.1_7.1 * libglib-2_0-0-2.78.6-slfo.1.1_7.1 * glib2-tools-2.78.6-slfo.1.1_7.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-58010.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-58011.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-58012.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-58013.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-58014.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-58016.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270008 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270009 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270010 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270016 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270018 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270021 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 14 13:27:45 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2026 13:27:45 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23077-1: important: Security update for google-guest-agent Message-ID: <178671406570.2319.7990647940221067684@430413e854a7> # Security update for google-guest-agent Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23077-1 Release Date: 2026-08-03T07:35:02Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1266603 * bsc#1272118 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-39821 * CVE-2026-56852 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-39821 ( SUSE ): 9.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-39821 ( SUSE ): 7.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-39821 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-39821 ( NVD ): 9.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-56852 ( SUSE ): 6.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-56852 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-56852 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 An update that solves two vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for google-guest-agent fixes the following issues * CVE-2026-39821: golang.org/x/net/idna: failure to reject ASCII-only Punycode-encoded labels allows for validation bypass and privilege escalation (bsc#1266603). * CVE-2026-56852: golang.org/x/text/unicode/norm: improper handling of input containing invalid UTF-8 bytes can lead to infinite loop (bsc#1272118). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-6.1-649=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * google-guest-agent-20260529.00-slfo.1.1_2.1 * google-guest-agent-debuginfo-20260529.00-slfo.1.1_2.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-39821.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-56852.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266603 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272118 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 14 13:28:24 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2026 13:28:24 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23076-1: moderate: Security update for net-tools Message-ID: <178671410491.2319.7903404326708552917@430413e854a7> # Security update for net-tools Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23076-1 Release Date: 2026-08-03T07:33:31Z Rating: moderate References: * bsc#1254323 Cross-References: * CVE-2024-58251 CVSS scores: * CVE-2024-58251 ( SUSE ): 2.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:P/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2024-58251 ( SUSE ): 2.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2024-58251 ( NVD ): 2.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 An update that solves one vulnerability can now be installed. ## Description: This update for net-tools fixes the following issues: * CVE-2024-58251: denial of service via terminal escape sequences (bsc#1254323). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-6.1-648=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * net-tools-debugsource-2.10-slfo.1.1_3.1 * net-tools-debuginfo-2.10-slfo.1.1_3.1 * net-tools-2.10-slfo.1.1_3.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2024-58251.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1254323 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 14 13:29:09 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2026 13:29:09 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23075-1: important: Security update for perl Message-ID: <178671414992.2319.293627267386208471@430413e854a7> # Security update for perl Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23075-1 Release Date: 2026-07-31T09:51:56Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1266304 * bsc#1266361 * bsc#1268349 * bsc#1271372 * bsc#1271386 Cross-References: * CVE-2025-15649 * CVE-2026-12087 * CVE-2026-13221 * CVE-2026-57432 * CVE-2026-8376 CVSS scores: * CVE-2025-15649 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-15649 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-12087 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-12087 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-13221 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-13221 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-13221 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-13221 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-57432 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-57432 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-57432 ( NVD ): 8.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-57432 ( NVD ): 8.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-8376 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-8376 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-8376 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-8376 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:L Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 An update that solves five vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for perl fixes the following issues * CVE-2025-15649: `IO:Uncompress:Unzip` propagates uncaught exception when parsing zip header with malformed DOS date (bsc#1266361). * CVE-2026-8376: heap buffer overflow when compiling regular expressions with a repeated fixed string on 32-bit builds (bsc#1266304). * CVE-2026-12087: `Socket`'s `pack_ip_mreq_source()` can copy adjacent heap memory into the returned packed structure (bsc#1268349). * CVE-2026-57432: an integer overflow in `S_measure_struct` leads to an out- of-bounds heap read in `pack` and `unpack` (bsc#1271372). * CVE-2026-13221: regex trie branch-count overflow leads to silent false- positive/negative pattern matching (bsc#1271386). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-6.1-644=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * perl-base-5.38.2-slfo.1.1_3.1 * perl-debugsource-5.38.2-slfo.1.1_3.1 * perl-5.38.2-slfo.1.1_3.1 * perl-base-debuginfo-5.38.2-slfo.1.1_3.1 * perl-debuginfo-5.38.2-slfo.1.1_3.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-15649.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-12087.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-13221.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-57432.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-8376.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266304 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266361 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268349 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271372 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271386 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 14 13:29:48 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2026 13:29:48 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23074-1: moderate: Security update for freetype2 Message-ID: <178671418868.2319.14690268769116263909@430413e854a7> # Security update for freetype2 Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23074-1 Release Date: 2026-07-31T09:35:01Z Rating: moderate References: * bsc#1271045 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-50811 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-50811 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-50811 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-50811 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:L Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 An update that solves one vulnerability can now be installed. ## Description: This update for freetype2 fixes the following issue Update freetype2 and ft2demos to version 2.14.3. * CVE-2026-50811: out-of-bounds read in `src/truetype/ttgxvar.c` in the `TT_Get_Var_Design` implementation used by `FT_Get_Var_Design_Coordinates` (bsc#1271045). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-6.1-643=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * freetype2-debugsource-2.14.3-slfo.1.1_1.1 * libfreetype6-debuginfo-2.14.3-slfo.1.1_1.1 * libfreetype6-2.14.3-slfo.1.1_1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-50811.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271045 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 14 13:30:28 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2026 13:30:28 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23073-1: important: Security update for google-osconfig-agent Message-ID: <178671422888.2319.10525408699024661376@430413e854a7> # Security update for google-osconfig-agent Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23073-1 Release Date: 2026-07-31T09:33:48Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1266603 * bsc#1272118 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-39821 * CVE-2026-56852 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-39821 ( SUSE ): 9.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-39821 ( SUSE ): 7.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-39821 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-39821 ( NVD ): 9.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-56852 ( SUSE ): 6.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-56852 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-56852 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 An update that solves two vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for google-osconfig-agent fixes the following issues * CVE-2026-39821: golang.org/x/net/idna: failure to reject ASCII-only Punycode-encoded labels allows for validation bypass and privilege escalation (bsc#1266603). * CVE-2026-56852: golang.org/x/text/unicode/norm: improper handling of input containing invalid UTF-8 bytes can lead to infinite loop (bsc#1272118). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-6.1-645=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * google-osconfig-agent-debuginfo-20260615.01-slfo.1.1_2.1 * google-osconfig-agent-20260615.01-slfo.1.1_2.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-39821.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-56852.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266603 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272118 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 14 13:31:11 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2026 13:31:11 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23072-1: moderate: Security update for wpa_supplicant Message-ID: <178671427101.2319.7735737180025013855@430413e854a7> # Security update for wpa_supplicant Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23072-1 Release Date: 2026-07-31T09:07:43Z Rating: moderate References: * bsc#1230797 * bsc#1239461 * bsc#1269892 Cross-References: * CVE-2025-24912 * CVE-2026-58374 CVSS scores: * CVE-2025-24912 ( SUSE ): 3.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2025-24912 ( NVD ): 3.7 CVSS:3.0/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-58374 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-58374 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-58374 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 An update that solves two vulnerabilities and has one fix can now be installed. ## Description: This update for wpa_supplicant fixes the following issues: Security issues fixed: * CVE-2025-24912: RADIUS pending request dropping (bsc#1239461). * CVE-2026-58374: missing bounds check in AP-mode Wi-Fi 7 (IEEE 802.11be) MLO association request processing allows an unauthenticated user to send a crafted management frame and cause an out-of-bounds write (bsc#1269892). * Missing network context validation for PMKSA caching https://w1.fi/security/2026-2/. * Unexpected SAE commit message contents terminating `wpa_supplicant` https://w1.fi/security/2026-3/. Other updates and bugfixes: * Revert "Mark authorization completed on driver indication during 4-way HS offload" because of WPA2-PSK/WPA-SAE connection problems with brcmfmac wifi hardware (bsc#1230797). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-6.1-642=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * wpa_supplicant-debugsource-2.11-slfo.1.1_2.1 * wpa_supplicant-2.11-slfo.1.1_2.1 * wpa_supplicant-debuginfo-2.11-slfo.1.1_2.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-24912.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-58374.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1230797 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1239461 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269892 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 14 13:32:06 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2026 13:32:06 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23071-1: important: Security update for afterburn Message-ID: <178671432689.2319.13212122962972666850@430413e854a7> # Security update for afterburn Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23071-1 Release Date: 2026-07-30T08:59:18Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1196972 * bsc#1242665 * bsc#1243850 * bsc#1244199 * bsc#1270175 * bsc#1270483 * bsc#1270555 * bsc#1270651 * bsc#1270787 * bsc#1270817 * bsc#1270886 * bsc#1270949 * bsc#1271348 Cross-References: * CVE-2022-24713 * CVE-2024-12224 * CVE-2025-3416 * CVE-2025-5791 * CVE-2026-25541 * CVE-2026-41676 * CVE-2026-41677 * CVE-2026-41678 * CVE-2026-41681 * CVE-2026-41898 * CVE-2026-42327 * CVE-2026-44662 * CVE-2026-45784 CVSS scores: * CVE-2022-24713 ( SUSE ): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2022-24713 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2024-12224 ( SUSE ): 2.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:A/VC:L/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2024-12224 ( SUSE ): 4.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2024-12224 ( NVD ): 5.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:N/SC:H/SI:L/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2025-3416 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-3416 ( SUSE ): 3.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2025-3416 ( NVD ): 3.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2025-5791 ( SUSE ): 8.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-5791 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2025-5791 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-25541 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-25541 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-25541 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:P/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-25541 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-41676 ( SUSE ): 8.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-41676 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-41676 ( NVD ): 7.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:U/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-41676 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-41677 ( SUSE ): 1.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:U * CVE-2026-41677 ( SUSE ): 3.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-41677 ( NVD ): 1.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:U/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-41677 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-41678 ( SUSE ): 8.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-41678 ( SUSE ): 7.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-41678 ( NVD ): 7.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:U/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-41678 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-41681 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-41681 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-41681 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:U/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-41681 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-41898 ( SUSE ): 8.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-41898 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-41898 ( NVD ): 8.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-41898 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-42327 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-42327 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-42327 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-44662 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-44662 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-44662 ( NVD ): 5.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-45784 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45784 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-45784 ( NVD ): 5.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-45784 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 An update that solves 13 vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for afterburn fixes the following issues: Update to version 5.10.0.git73.b97f772. Security issues fixed: * CVE-2026-41676: openssl: `Deriver:derive` and `PkeyCtxRef:derive` can overflow short buffers on OpenSSL 1.1.1 (bsc#1270175). * CVE-2026-41677: openssl: out-of-bounds read in PEM password callback when returning an oversized length (bsc#1270555). * CVE-2026-41678: openssl: incorrect bounds assertion in `aes::unwrap_key()` can lead to OOB write (bsc#1270651). * CVE-2026-41681: openssl: `MdCtxRef::digest_final()` writes past caller buffer with no length check (bsc#1270787). * CVE-2026-41898: openssl: unchecked callback-returned length in PSK and cookie generate trampolines can leak adjacent memory to network peers (bsc#1270817). * CVE-2026-42327: openssl: undefined behavior in `X509Ref::ocsp_responders` when processing certificates with non-UTF-8 OCSP URLs (bsc#1270483). * CVE-2026-44662: openssl: heap buffer overflow when encrypting with AES key- wrap-with-padding (bsc#1270886). * CVE-2026-45784: openssl: out-of-bounds write in `CipherCtxRef::cipher_update_inplace` for AES-KW-PAD ciphers (bsc#1270949). * CVE-2026-25541: bytes: integer overflow in `BytesMut:reserve` can lead to undefined behavior and crashes (bsc#1271348). Other updates and bugfixes: * Version 5.10.0.git73.b97f772: * build(deps): bump anyhow from 1.0.99 to 1.0.103 https://github.com/coreos/afterburn/pull/1284 * build(deps): bump libflate from 2.1.0 to 2.2.2 https://github.com/coreos/afterburn/pull/1283 * build(deps): bump openssl from 0.10.79 to 0.10.80 https://github.com/coreos/afterburn/pull/1277 * Version 5.10.0.git70.9cc2a7b: * build(deps): bump openssl from 0.10.78 to 0.10.79 * providers/hetzner: Add the HETZNER_PUBLIC_IPV6 attribute * providers/hetzner: Add support for network configuration * build(deps): bump rustls-webpki from 0.103.10 to 0.103.13 * build(deps): bump openssl from 0.10.73 to 0.10.78 * docs: Add AGENTS.md and CLAUDE.md for AI coding assistants * build(deps): bump rand from 0.9.2 to 0.9.4 * opencode: add skills for provider scaffolding and release automation * ibmcloud-classic: Add missing network_id to fixture * kubevirt: Support static gateway and DNS with DHCP * build(deps): bump rustls-webpki from 0.103.6 to 0.103.10 * fix(proxmoxve): Define DNS entries for every interface * Makefile: download `90-afterburn-authorized-keys-file.conf` for rpm building * Sync repo templates ? * build(deps): bump bytes from 1.10.1 to 1.11.1 * util/dhcp: Fix clippy lints * build(deps): bump actions/checkout from 4 to 6 * build(deps): bump actions/upload-artifact from 4 to 5 * kubevirt: modprobe for virtio_blk; remove dracut preload * kubevirt: Add NoCloud network configuration support * kubevirt: Support config drive network data * kubevirt: Refactor the provider to follow the proxmoxve structure * dracut: Add virtio_blk module preload to afterburn-network-kargs service * docs: Add release notes * cargo: Afterburn release 5.10.0 * Version 5.10.0: * docs/release-notes: update for release 5.10.0 * cargo: update dependencies * microsoft/azure: Add XML attribute alias for serde-xml-rs Fedora compat * docs/release-notes: Add entry for Azure SharedConfig XML parsing fix * microsoft/azure: Fix SharedConfig parsing of XML attributes * microsoft/azure: Mock goalstate.SharedConfig output in tests * providers/azure: switch SSH key retrieval from certs endpoint to IMDS * build(deps): bump the build group with 8 updates * build(deps): bump slab from 0.4.10 to 0.4.11 * build(deps): bump actions/checkout from 4 to 5 * upcloud: implement UpCloud provider * build(deps): bump the build group with 4 updates ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-6.1-640=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 (aarch64 x86_64) * afterburn-5.10.0.git73.b97f772-slfo.1.1_1.1 * afterburn-debugsource-5.10.0.git73.b97f772-slfo.1.1_1.1 * afterburn-debuginfo-5.10.0.git73.b97f772-slfo.1.1_1.1 * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 (noarch) * afterburn-dracut-5.10.0.git73.b97f772-slfo.1.1_1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2022-24713.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2024-12224.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-3416.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-5791.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-25541.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-41676.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-41677.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-41678.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-41681.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-41898.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-42327.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-44662.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45784.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1196972 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1242665 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1243850 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1244199 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270175 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270483 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270555 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270651 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270787 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270817 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270886 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270949 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271348 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 14 13:32:55 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2026 13:32:55 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23070-1: important: Security update for libkrun Message-ID: <178671437525.2319.6585808433212305507@430413e854a7> # Security update for libkrun Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23070-1 Release Date: 2026-07-30T08:54:20Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1270198 * bsc#1270429 * bsc#1270470 * bsc#1270582 * bsc#1270683 * bsc#1270721 * bsc#1270831 * bsc#1270877 Cross-References: * CVE-2025-24898 * CVE-2026-41676 * CVE-2026-41677 * CVE-2026-41678 * CVE-2026-41681 * CVE-2026-41898 * CVE-2026-42327 * CVE-2026-44662 CVSS scores: * CVE-2025-24898 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2025-24898 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:L * CVE-2025-24898 ( NVD ): 6.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-41676 ( SUSE ): 8.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-41676 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-41676 ( NVD ): 7.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:U/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-41676 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-41677 ( SUSE ): 1.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:U * CVE-2026-41677 ( SUSE ): 3.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-41677 ( NVD ): 1.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:U/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-41677 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-41678 ( SUSE ): 8.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-41678 ( SUSE ): 7.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-41678 ( NVD ): 7.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:U/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-41678 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-41681 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-41681 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-41681 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:U/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-41681 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-41898 ( SUSE ): 8.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-41898 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-41898 ( NVD ): 8.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-41898 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-42327 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-42327 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-42327 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-44662 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-44662 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-44662 ( NVD ): 5.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 An update that solves eight vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for libkrun fixes the following issues: * CVE-2025-24898: openssl: use-after-free in `ssl::select_next_proto` due to improper lifetime handling (bsc#1270429). * CVE-2026-41676: openssl: short buffer overflow via `Deriver:derive` and `PkeyCtxRef:derive` when using OpenSSL 1.1.1 (bsc#1270198). * CVE-2026-41677: openssl: out-of-bounds read in PEM password callback when returning an oversized length (bsc#1270582). * CVE-2026-41678: openssl: OOB write due to incorrect bounds assertion in `aes::unwrap_key()` (bsc#1270683). * CVE-2026-41681: openssl: stack corruption due to `MdCtxRef::digest_final()` writing past caller buffer with no length check (bsc#1270721). * CVE-2026-41898: openssl: information leak to network peers due to unchecked callback-returned length in PSK and cookie generate trampolines (bsc#1270831). * CVE-2026-42327: openssl: undefined behavior in `X509Ref::ocsp_responders` when processing certificates with non-UTF-8 OCSP URLs (bsc#1270470). * CVE-2026-44662: openssl: heap buffer overflow when encrypting with AES key- wrap-with-padding (bsc#1270877). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-6.1-641=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 (aarch64 x86_64) * libkrun1-1.4.10-slfo.1.1_2.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-24898.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-41676.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-41677.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-41678.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-41681.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-41898.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-42327.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-44662.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270198 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270429 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270470 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270582 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270683 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270721 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270831 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270877 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 14 13:33:32 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2026 13:33:32 -0000 Subject: SUSE-RU-2026:23069-1: important: Recommended update for the initial kernel livepatch Message-ID: <178671441248.2319.1229109868965352291@430413e854a7> # Recommended update for the initial kernel livepatch Announcement ID: SUSE-RU-2026:23069-1 Release Date: 2026-08-11T20:58:40Z Rating: important References: Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 An update that can now be installed. ## Description: This update contains initial livepatches for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 and SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 kernel update. ## Special Instructions and Notes: * Please reboot the system after installing this update. ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SL-Micro-6.2-1453=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 (ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_37-default-1-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_37-default-debuginfo-1-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-SLE16_Update_16-debugsource-1-160000.1.1 * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 (x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-SLE16-RT_Update_16-debugsource-1-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_37-rt-1-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_37-rt-debuginfo-1-160000.1.1 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 14 13:55:13 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2026 13:55:13 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23068-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel Message-ID: <178671571393.2319.13814313365350827854@430413e854a7> # Security update for the Linux Kernel Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23068-1 Release Date: 2026-08-11T20:56:24Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1185845 * bsc#1234634 * bsc#1237449 * bsc#1243603 * bsc#1246179 * bsc#1246182 * bsc#1247455 * bsc#1248480 * bsc#1248611 * bsc#1251966 * bsc#1252682 * bsc#1253262 * bsc#1253434 * bsc#1253454 * bsc#1254306 * bsc#1255224 * bsc#1255250 * bsc#1255441 * bsc#1255687 * bsc#1257721 * bsc#1257777 * bsc#1258472 * bsc#1258718 * bsc#1259329 * bsc#1259762 * bsc#1259764 * bsc#1259866 * bsc#1259955 * bsc#1260012 * bsc#1260347 * bsc#1260553 * bsc#1260593 * bsc#1261250 * bsc#1261562 * bsc#1261590 * bsc#1262160 * bsc#1262391 * bsc#1262573 * bsc#1262602 * bsc#1262603 * bsc#1262605 * bsc#1262614 * bsc#1262637 * bsc#1262639 * bsc#1262640 * bsc#1262652 * bsc#1262653 * bsc#1262655 * bsc#1262658 * bsc#1262659 * bsc#1262663 * bsc#1262678 * bsc#1262679 * bsc#1262723 * bsc#1262734 * bsc#1262745 * bsc#1262746 * bsc#1262751 * bsc#1262757 * bsc#1262768 * bsc#1262770 * bsc#1262771 * bsc#1262992 * bsc#1262993 * bsc#1263008 * bsc#1263010 * bsc#1263011 * bsc#1263013 * bsc#1263014 * bsc#1263016 * bsc#1263017 * bsc#1263020 * bsc#1263025 * bsc#1263030 * bsc#1263031 * bsc#1263045 * bsc#1263055 * bsc#1263059 * bsc#1263061 * bsc#1263065 * bsc#1263073 * bsc#1263075 * bsc#1263097 * bsc#1263111 * bsc#1263122 * bsc#1263123 * bsc#1263124 * bsc#1263128 * bsc#1263130 * bsc#1263134 * bsc#1263139 * bsc#1263142 * bsc#1263145 * bsc#1263152 * bsc#1263167 * bsc#1263170 * bsc#1263173 * bsc#1263175 * bsc#1263491 * bsc#1263493 * bsc#1263495 * bsc#1263539 * bsc#1263560 * bsc#1263588 * bsc#1263591 * bsc#1263598 * bsc#1263600 * bsc#1263657 * bsc#1263718 * bsc#1263723 * bsc#1263776 * bsc#1263777 * bsc#1263778 * bsc#1263780 * bsc#1263782 * bsc#1263785 * bsc#1263786 * bsc#1263788 * bsc#1263790 * bsc#1263797 * bsc#1263806 * bsc#1263876 * bsc#1263879 * bsc#1263880 * bsc#1263904 * bsc#1263905 * bsc#1263911 * bsc#1263917 * bsc#1263918 * bsc#1263919 * bsc#1263921 * bsc#1263923 * bsc#1263945 * bsc#1263975 * bsc#1263999 * bsc#1264003 * bsc#1264006 * bsc#1264008 * bsc#1264009 * bsc#1264013 * bsc#1264019 * bsc#1264030 * bsc#1264032 * bsc#1264033 * bsc#1264035 * bsc#1264039 * bsc#1264041 * bsc#1264044 * bsc#1264048 * bsc#1264053 * bsc#1264065 * bsc#1264070 * bsc#1264071 * bsc#1264073 * bsc#1264074 * bsc#1264075 * bsc#1264076 * bsc#1264079 * bsc#1264080 * bsc#1264084 * bsc#1264087 * bsc#1264088 * bsc#1264089 * bsc#1264090 * bsc#1264093 * bsc#1264100 * bsc#1264101 * bsc#1264110 * bsc#1264116 * bsc#1264117 * bsc#1264121 * bsc#1264122 * bsc#1264124 * bsc#1264125 * bsc#1264129 * bsc#1264137 * bsc#1264142 * bsc#1264184 * bsc#1264188 * bsc#1264189 * bsc#1264190 * bsc#1264197 * bsc#1264228 * bsc#1264235 * bsc#1264237 * bsc#1264247 * bsc#1264257 * bsc#1264267 * bsc#1264296 * bsc#1264303 * bsc#1264308 * bsc#1264313 * bsc#1264317 * bsc#1264319 * bsc#1264321 * bsc#1264322 * bsc#1264331 * bsc#1264336 * bsc#1264338 * bsc#1264339 * bsc#1264340 * bsc#1264365 * bsc#1264377 * bsc#1264379 * bsc#1264386 * bsc#1264387 * bsc#1264388 * bsc#1264414 * bsc#1264416 * bsc#1264417 * bsc#1264418 * bsc#1264419 * bsc#1264422 * bsc#1264423 * bsc#1264424 * bsc#1264425 * bsc#1264430 * bsc#1264431 * bsc#1264436 * bsc#1264442 * bsc#1264446 * bsc#1264451 * bsc#1264452 * bsc#1264473 * bsc#1264475 * bsc#1264476 * bsc#1264477 * bsc#1264479 * bsc#1264480 * bsc#1264482 * bsc#1264520 * bsc#1264526 * bsc#1264530 * bsc#1264531 * bsc#1264534 * bsc#1264537 * bsc#1264538 * bsc#1264539 * bsc#1264540 * bsc#1264543 * bsc#1264551 * bsc#1264553 * bsc#1264558 * bsc#1264560 * bsc#1264562 * bsc#1264564 * bsc#1264566 * bsc#1264584 * bsc#1264590 * bsc#1264592 * bsc#1264594 * bsc#1264598 * bsc#1264600 * bsc#1264601 * bsc#1264613 * bsc#1264615 * bsc#1264616 * bsc#1264618 * bsc#1264620 * bsc#1264626 * bsc#1264630 * bsc#1264631 * bsc#1264633 * bsc#1264634 * bsc#1264637 * bsc#1264640 * bsc#1264642 * bsc#1264644 * bsc#1264645 * bsc#1264646 * bsc#1264647 * bsc#1264649 * bsc#1264651 * bsc#1264668 * bsc#1264671 * bsc#1264677 * bsc#1264678 * bsc#1264712 * bsc#1264725 * bsc#1264731 * bsc#1264739 * bsc#1264746 * bsc#1264748 * bsc#1264758 * bsc#1264768 * bsc#1264779 * bsc#1264780 * bsc#1264781 * bsc#1264782 * bsc#1264783 * bsc#1264785 * bsc#1264788 * bsc#1264791 * bsc#1264793 * bsc#1264795 * bsc#1264801 * bsc#1264803 * bsc#1264805 * bsc#1264809 * bsc#1264815 * bsc#1264816 * bsc#1264819 * bsc#1264821 * bsc#1264822 * bsc#1264826 * bsc#1264827 * bsc#1264830 * bsc#1264844 * bsc#1264982 * bsc#1264987 * bsc#1264988 * bsc#1264991 * bsc#1264993 * bsc#1265009 * bsc#1265019 * bsc#1265032 * bsc#1265035 * bsc#1265037 * bsc#1265041 * bsc#1265046 * bsc#1265047 * bsc#1265054 * bsc#1265058 * bsc#1265074 * bsc#1265078 * bsc#1265080 * bsc#1265086 * bsc#1265089 * bsc#1265090 * bsc#1265092 * bsc#1265093 * bsc#1265096 * bsc#1265100 * bsc#1265101 * bsc#1265102 * bsc#1265105 * bsc#1265122 * bsc#1265126 * bsc#1265133 * bsc#1265138 * bsc#1265144 * bsc#1265240 * bsc#1265247 * bsc#1265249 * bsc#1265251 * bsc#1265254 * bsc#1265257 * bsc#1265264 * bsc#1265449 * bsc#1265627 * bsc#1265928 * bsc#1265999 * bsc#1266000 * bsc#1266009 * bsc#1266393 * bsc#1266399 * bsc#1266402 * bsc#1266411 * bsc#1266412 * bsc#1266467 * bsc#1266468 * bsc#1266470 * bsc#1266677 * bsc#1266679 * bsc#1266684 * bsc#1266685 * bsc#1266688 * bsc#1266690 * bsc#1266692 * bsc#1266694 * bsc#1266695 * bsc#1266703 * bsc#1266706 * bsc#1266707 * bsc#1266712 * bsc#1266714 * bsc#1266715 * bsc#1266716 * bsc#1266721 * bsc#1266729 * bsc#1266730 * bsc#1266732 * bsc#1266735 * bsc#1266736 * bsc#1266739 * bsc#1266741 * bsc#1266743 * bsc#1266744 * bsc#1266751 * bsc#1266755 * bsc#1266757 * bsc#1266758 * bsc#1266762 * bsc#1266767 * bsc#1266774 * bsc#1266775 * bsc#1266780 * bsc#1266806 * bsc#1266813 * bsc#1266831 * bsc#1266832 * bsc#1266834 * bsc#1266835 * bsc#1266836 * bsc#1266839 * bsc#1266841 * bsc#1266842 * bsc#1266846 * bsc#1266850 * bsc#1266854 * bsc#1266855 * bsc#1266858 * bsc#1266863 * bsc#1266864 * bsc#1266869 * bsc#1266870 * bsc#1266872 * bsc#1266876 * bsc#1266879 * bsc#1266880 * bsc#1266882 * bsc#1266886 * bsc#1266890 * bsc#1266891 * bsc#1266894 * bsc#1266896 * bsc#1266898 * bsc#1266900 * bsc#1266904 * bsc#1266908 * bsc#1266910 * bsc#1266913 * bsc#1266917 * bsc#1266918 * bsc#1266920 * bsc#1266930 * bsc#1266931 * bsc#1266932 * bsc#1266934 * bsc#1266935 * bsc#1266939 * bsc#1266947 * bsc#1266969 * bsc#1267021 * bsc#1267025 * bsc#1267027 * bsc#1267198 * bsc#1267203 * bsc#1267204 * bsc#1267209 * bsc#1267210 * bsc#1267213 * bsc#1267222 * bsc#1267226 * bsc#1267234 * bsc#1267236 * bsc#1267251 * bsc#1267367 * bsc#1267371 * bsc#1267375 * bsc#1267380 * bsc#1267381 * bsc#1267384 * bsc#1267419 * bsc#1267432 * bsc#1267435 * bsc#1267436 * bsc#1267439 * bsc#1267445 * bsc#1267448 * bsc#1267449 * bsc#1267466 * bsc#1267468 * bsc#1267470 * bsc#1267472 * bsc#1267473 * bsc#1267479 * bsc#1267491 * bsc#1267495 * bsc#1267496 * bsc#1267497 * bsc#1267502 * bsc#1267524 * bsc#1267555 * bsc#1267565 * bsc#1267567 * bsc#1267570 * bsc#1267571 * bsc#1267583 * bsc#1267584 * bsc#1267592 * bsc#1267594 * bsc#1267595 * bsc#1267596 * bsc#1267597 * bsc#1267600 * bsc#1267611 * bsc#1267615 * bsc#1267616 * bsc#1267621 * bsc#1267623 * bsc#1267627 * bsc#1267629 * bsc#1267630 * bsc#1267632 * bsc#1267636 * bsc#1267638 * bsc#1267643 * bsc#1267646 * bsc#1267648 * bsc#1267649 * bsc#1267651 * bsc#1267656 * bsc#1267657 * bsc#1267658 * bsc#1267659 * bsc#1267661 * bsc#1267662 * bsc#1267663 * bsc#1267666 * bsc#1267667 * bsc#1267669 * bsc#1267673 * bsc#1267676 * bsc#1267677 * bsc#1267678 * bsc#1267680 * bsc#1267682 * bsc#1267683 * bsc#1267689 * bsc#1267690 * bsc#1267691 * bsc#1267693 * bsc#1267701 * bsc#1267702 * bsc#1267704 * bsc#1267712 * bsc#1267714 * bsc#1267715 * bsc#1267719 * bsc#1267725 * bsc#1267726 * bsc#1267728 * bsc#1267738 * bsc#1267918 * bsc#1267919 * bsc#1267922 * bsc#1267927 * bsc#1267932 * bsc#1267939 * bsc#1267943 * bsc#1267948 * bsc#1267952 * bsc#1267953 * bsc#1267954 * bsc#1267968 * bsc#1267983 * bsc#1267986 * bsc#1267987 * bsc#1267990 * bsc#1267991 * bsc#1267995 * bsc#1268024 * bsc#1268029 * bsc#1268030 * bsc#1268031 * bsc#1268038 * bsc#1268051 * bsc#1268220 * bsc#1268221 * bsc#1268222 * bsc#1268223 * bsc#1268307 * bsc#1268659 * bsc#1268966 * bsc#1268967 * bsc#1268981 * bsc#1268983 * bsc#1268985 * bsc#1268987 * bsc#1268994 * bsc#1269001 * bsc#1269002 * bsc#1269003 * bsc#1269024 * bsc#1269025 * bsc#1269027 * bsc#1269030 * bsc#1269081 * bsc#1269090 * bsc#1269092 * bsc#1269094 * bsc#1269095 * bsc#1269098 * bsc#1269100 * bsc#1269104 * bsc#1269106 * bsc#1269107 * bsc#1269111 * bsc#1269112 * bsc#1269115 * bsc#1269116 * bsc#1269117 * bsc#1269118 * bsc#1269119 * bsc#1269124 * bsc#1269125 * bsc#1269131 * bsc#1269132 * bsc#1269133 * bsc#1269138 * bsc#1269141 * bsc#1269153 * bsc#1269154 * bsc#1269157 * bsc#1269158 * bsc#1269166 * bsc#1269170 * bsc#1269172 * bsc#1269174 * bsc#1269175 * bsc#1269177 * bsc#1269178 * bsc#1269181 * bsc#1269184 * bsc#1269185 * bsc#1269186 * bsc#1269187 * bsc#1269190 * bsc#1269195 * bsc#1269198 * bsc#1269227 * bsc#1269229 * bsc#1269232 * bsc#1269233 * bsc#1269235 * bsc#1269236 * bsc#1269239 * bsc#1269240 * bsc#1269241 * bsc#1269244 * bsc#1269245 * bsc#1269254 * bsc#1269255 * bsc#1269257 * bsc#1269258 * bsc#1269270 * bsc#1269272 * bsc#1269273 * bsc#1269281 * bsc#1269283 * bsc#1269286 * bsc#1269289 * bsc#1269290 * bsc#1269304 * bsc#1269307 * bsc#1269314 * bsc#1269318 * bsc#1269337 * bsc#1269362 * bsc#1269364 * bsc#1269376 * bsc#1269378 * bsc#1269383 * bsc#1269385 * bsc#1269386 * bsc#1269391 * bsc#1269403 * bsc#1269404 * bsc#1269410 * bsc#1269414 * bsc#1269415 * bsc#1269505 * bsc#1269511 * bsc#1269512 * bsc#1269513 * bsc#1269556 * bsc#1269557 * bsc#1269574 * bsc#1269577 * bsc#1269588 * bsc#1269637 * bsc#1269643 * bsc#1269644 * bsc#1269652 * bsc#1269654 * bsc#1269658 * bsc#1269659 * bsc#1269660 * bsc#1269661 * bsc#1269663 * bsc#1269669 * bsc#1269670 * bsc#1269672 * bsc#1269674 * bsc#1269675 * bsc#1269677 * bsc#1269678 * bsc#1269681 * bsc#1269682 * bsc#1269684 * bsc#1269687 * bsc#1269688 * bsc#1269689 * bsc#1269694 * bsc#1269709 * bsc#1269711 * bsc#1269712 * bsc#1269713 * bsc#1269714 * bsc#1269719 * bsc#1269722 * bsc#1269724 * bsc#1269726 * bsc#1269727 * bsc#1269731 * bsc#1269733 * bsc#1269734 * bsc#1269770 * bsc#1269772 * bsc#1269773 * bsc#1269786 * bsc#1269796 * bsc#1269797 * bsc#1269799 * bsc#1269801 * bsc#1269808 * bsc#1269810 * bsc#1269811 * bsc#1269817 * bsc#1269819 * bsc#1269826 * bsc#1269877 * bsc#1269879 * bsc#1269884 * bsc#1269886 * bsc#1269889 * bsc#1269898 * bsc#1269899 * bsc#1269902 * bsc#1269950 * bsc#1269961 * bsc#1269964 * bsc#1269973 * bsc#1269976 * bsc#1269979 * bsc#1269984 * bsc#1269986 * bsc#1269988 * bsc#1269990 * bsc#1269991 * bsc#1269993 * bsc#1269994 * bsc#1269995 * bsc#1269996 * bsc#1269997 * bsc#1269998 * bsc#1270058 * bsc#1270059 * bsc#1270102 * bsc#1270112 * bsc#1270113 * bsc#1270132 * bsc#1270241 * bsc#1270244 * bsc#1270248 * bsc#1270249 * bsc#1270257 * bsc#1270260 * bsc#1270302 * bsc#1271290 * bsc#1271291 * bsc#1271349 * bsc#1271366 * bsc#1271368 * bsc#1271395 * bsc#1271526 * bsc#1271717 * bsc#1271731 * bsc#1271813 * bsc#1271818 * bsc#1271820 * bsc#1271825 * bsc#1271826 * bsc#1271827 * bsc#1271830 * bsc#1271831 * bsc#1271832 * bsc#1271833 * bsc#1271834 * bsc#1271835 * bsc#1271858 * bsc#1271859 * bsc#1271866 * bsc#1271869 * bsc#1271870 * bsc#1271899 * bsc#1271904 * bsc#1271906 * bsc#1271908 * bsc#1271912 * bsc#1271937 * bsc#1271955 * bsc#1271964 * bsc#1271967 * bsc#1272146 * bsc#1272150 * bsc#1272176 * bsc#1272179 * bsc#1272180 * bsc#1272183 * bsc#1272184 * bsc#1272187 * bsc#1272194 * bsc#1272197 * bsc#1272204 * bsc#1272207 * bsc#1272211 * bsc#1272242 * bsc#1272246 * bsc#1272263 * bsc#1272268 * bsc#1272282 * bsc#1272296 * bsc#1272359 * bsc#1272360 * bsc#1272361 * bsc#1272362 * bsc#1272373 * bsc#1272374 * bsc#1272380 * bsc#1272381 * bsc#1272383 * bsc#1272384 * bsc#1272387 * bsc#1272389 * bsc#1272406 * bsc#1272422 * bsc#1272434 * bsc#1272462 * bsc#1272466 * bsc#1272467 * bsc#1272468 * bsc#1272470 * bsc#1272471 * bsc#1272472 * bsc#1272474 * bsc#1272478 * bsc#1272480 * bsc#1272482 * bsc#1272483 * bsc#1272489 * bsc#1272492 * bsc#1272494 * bsc#1272499 * bsc#1272500 * bsc#1272504 * bsc#1272505 * bsc#1272514 * bsc#1272517 * bsc#1272522 * bsc#1272523 * bsc#1272524 * bsc#1272568 * bsc#1272572 * bsc#1272573 * bsc#1272578 * bsc#1272591 * bsc#1272607 * bsc#1272610 * bsc#1272612 * bsc#1272613 * bsc#1272614 * bsc#1272617 * bsc#1272618 * bsc#1272620 * bsc#1272642 * bsc#1272646 * bsc#1272659 * bsc#1272662 * bsc#1272664 * bsc#1272665 * bsc#1272668 * bsc#1272670 * bsc#1272671 * bsc#1272675 * bsc#1272678 * bsc#1272680 * bsc#1272681 * bsc#1272682 * bsc#1272685 * bsc#1272686 * bsc#1272689 * bsc#1272690 * bsc#1272691 * bsc#1272693 * bsc#1272694 * bsc#1272706 * bsc#1272781 * bsc#1272785 * bsc#1272787 * bsc#1272797 * bsc#1272800 * bsc#1272807 * bsc#1272836 * bsc#1272843 * bsc#1272847 * bsc#1272848 * bsc#1272850 * bsc#1272853 * bsc#1272858 * bsc#1272863 * bsc#1272867 * bsc#1272871 * bsc#1272891 * bsc#1272892 * bsc#1272897 * bsc#1272903 * bsc#1272907 * bsc#1272920 * bsc#1272973 * bsc#1272993 * bsc#1273005 * bsc#1273023 * bsc#1273035 * bsc#1273044 * bsc#1273053 * bsc#1273054 * bsc#1273117 * bsc#1273231 * bsc#1274072 * jsc#PED-15441 * jsc#PED-15986 Cross-References: * CVE-2023-2058 * CVE-2025-38238 * CVE-2025-38250 * CVE-2025-38469 * CVE-2025-38625 * CVE-2025-39964 * CVE-2025-40022 * CVE-2025-40163 * CVE-2025-40199 * CVE-2025-40216 * CVE-2025-54518 * CVE-2025-68179 * CVE-2025-68204 * CVE-2025-71273 * CVE-2025-71274 * CVE-2025-71286 * CVE-2025-71287 * CVE-2025-71288 * CVE-2025-71291 * CVE-2025-71294 * CVE-2025-71297 * CVE-2025-71305 * CVE-2025-71314 * CVE-2026-23036 * CVE-2026-23052 * CVE-2026-23227 * CVE-2026-23259 * CVE-2026-23276 * CVE-2026-23308 * CVE-2026-31430 * CVE-2026-31431 * CVE-2026-31436 * CVE-2026-31439 * CVE-2026-31440 * CVE-2026-31441 * CVE-2026-31442 * CVE-2026-31443 * CVE-2026-31447 * CVE-2026-31462 * CVE-2026-31467 * CVE-2026-31473 * CVE-2026-31474 * CVE-2026-31482 * CVE-2026-31483 * CVE-2026-31485 * CVE-2026-31488 * CVE-2026-31489 * CVE-2026-31497 * CVE-2026-31498 * CVE-2026-31500 * CVE-2026-31509 * CVE-2026-31510 * CVE-2026-31511 * CVE-2026-31512 * CVE-2026-31513 * CVE-2026-31514 * CVE-2026-31520 * CVE-2026-31522 * CVE-2026-31523 * CVE-2026-31524 * CVE-2026-31532 * CVE-2026-31540 * CVE-2026-31542 * CVE-2026-31545 * CVE-2026-31548 * CVE-2026-31549 * CVE-2026-31551 * CVE-2026-31552 * CVE-2026-31557 * CVE-2026-31561 * CVE-2026-31566 * CVE-2026-31570 * CVE-2026-31576 * CVE-2026-31578 * CVE-2026-31581 * CVE-2026-31582 * CVE-2026-31583 * CVE-2026-31585 * CVE-2026-31587 * CVE-2026-31590 * CVE-2026-31591 * CVE-2026-31592 * CVE-2026-31593 * CVE-2026-31595 * CVE-2026-31598 * CVE-2026-31599 * CVE-2026-31602 * CVE-2026-31603 * CVE-2026-31604 * CVE-2026-31605 * CVE-2026-31606 * CVE-2026-31607 * CVE-2026-31615 * CVE-2026-31616 * CVE-2026-31617 * CVE-2026-31618 * CVE-2026-31619 * CVE-2026-31622 * CVE-2026-31623 * CVE-2026-31624 * CVE-2026-31625 * CVE-2026-31626 * CVE-2026-31627 * CVE-2026-31628 * CVE-2026-31629 * CVE-2026-31651 * CVE-2026-31656 * CVE-2026-31657 * CVE-2026-31659 * CVE-2026-31660 * CVE-2026-31661 * CVE-2026-31667 * CVE-2026-31672 * CVE-2026-31677 * CVE-2026-31687 * CVE-2026-31697 * CVE-2026-31698 * CVE-2026-31699 * CVE-2026-31701 * CVE-2026-31720 * CVE-2026-31721 * CVE-2026-31726 * CVE-2026-31727 * CVE-2026-31728 * CVE-2026-31730 * CVE-2026-31739 * CVE-2026-31740 * CVE-2026-31741 * CVE-2026-31747 * CVE-2026-31748 * CVE-2026-31749 * CVE-2026-31751 * CVE-2026-31754 * CVE-2026-31755 * CVE-2026-31756 * CVE-2026-31758 * CVE-2026-31759 * CVE-2026-31761 * CVE-2026-31762 * CVE-2026-31763 * CVE-2026-31765 * CVE-2026-31767 * CVE-2026-31768 * CVE-2026-31770 * CVE-2026-31772 * CVE-2026-31773 * CVE-2026-31776 * CVE-2026-31778 * CVE-2026-31779 * CVE-2026-31780 * CVE-2026-31781 * CVE-2026-43007 * CVE-2026-43011 * CVE-2026-43017 * CVE-2026-43018 * CVE-2026-43019 * CVE-2026-43020 * CVE-2026-43023 * CVE-2026-43032 * CVE-2026-43033 * CVE-2026-43043 * CVE-2026-43044 * CVE-2026-43046 * CVE-2026-43047 * CVE-2026-43049 * CVE-2026-43051 * CVE-2026-43052 * CVE-2026-43056 * CVE-2026-43058 * CVE-2026-43059 * CVE-2026-43061 * CVE-2026-43062 * CVE-2026-43064 * CVE-2026-43069 * CVE-2026-43072 * CVE-2026-43077 * CVE-2026-43079 * CVE-2026-43091 * CVE-2026-43098 * CVE-2026-43104 * CVE-2026-43105 * CVE-2026-43108 * CVE-2026-43110 * CVE-2026-43111 * CVE-2026-43113 * CVE-2026-43114 * CVE-2026-43117 * CVE-2026-43118 * CVE-2026-43120 * CVE-2026-43123 * CVE-2026-43126 * CVE-2026-43129 * CVE-2026-43133 * CVE-2026-43134 * CVE-2026-43135 * CVE-2026-43136 * CVE-2026-43137 * CVE-2026-43138 * CVE-2026-43140 * CVE-2026-43141 * CVE-2026-43143 * CVE-2026-43147 * CVE-2026-43152 * CVE-2026-43156 * CVE-2026-43159 * CVE-2026-43162 * CVE-2026-43168 * CVE-2026-43169 * CVE-2026-43170 * CVE-2026-43172 * CVE-2026-43177 * CVE-2026-43180 * CVE-2026-43182 * CVE-2026-43183 * CVE-2026-43189 * CVE-2026-43196 * CVE-2026-43200 * CVE-2026-43202 * CVE-2026-43203 * CVE-2026-43204 * CVE-2026-43206 * CVE-2026-43207 * CVE-2026-43211 * CVE-2026-43214 * CVE-2026-43216 * CVE-2026-43218 * CVE-2026-43220 * CVE-2026-43221 * CVE-2026-43222 * CVE-2026-43223 * CVE-2026-43225 * CVE-2026-43229 * CVE-2026-43230 * CVE-2026-43231 * CVE-2026-43232 * CVE-2026-43236 * CVE-2026-43240 * CVE-2026-43241 * CVE-2026-43242 * CVE-2026-43243 * CVE-2026-43244 * CVE-2026-43246 * CVE-2026-43249 * CVE-2026-43250 * CVE-2026-43251 * CVE-2026-43253 * CVE-2026-43255 * CVE-2026-43256 * CVE-2026-43257 * CVE-2026-43261 * CVE-2026-43262 * CVE-2026-43264 * CVE-2026-43266 * CVE-2026-43269 * CVE-2026-43270 * CVE-2026-43273 * CVE-2026-43275 * CVE-2026-43276 * CVE-2026-43277 * CVE-2026-43278 * CVE-2026-43279 * CVE-2026-43281 * CVE-2026-43287 * CVE-2026-43291 * CVE-2026-43293 * CVE-2026-43295 * CVE-2026-43296 * CVE-2026-43297 * CVE-2026-43300 * CVE-2026-43302 * CVE-2026-43304 * CVE-2026-43306 * CVE-2026-43307 * CVE-2026-43308 * CVE-2026-43309 * CVE-2026-43312 * CVE-2026-43313 * CVE-2026-43314 * CVE-2026-43316 * CVE-2026-43318 * CVE-2026-43319 * CVE-2026-43320 * CVE-2026-43324 * CVE-2026-43327 * CVE-2026-43330 * CVE-2026-43334 * CVE-2026-43340 * CVE-2026-43342 * CVE-2026-43343 * CVE-2026-43344 * CVE-2026-43346 * CVE-2026-43352 * CVE-2026-43353 * CVE-2026-43354 * CVE-2026-43357 * CVE-2026-43368 * CVE-2026-43370 * CVE-2026-43380 * CVE-2026-43381 * CVE-2026-43382 * CVE-2026-43387 * CVE-2026-43395 * CVE-2026-43397 * CVE-2026-43412 * CVE-2026-43413 * CVE-2026-43424 * CVE-2026-43425 * CVE-2026-43426 * CVE-2026-43427 * CVE-2026-43428 * CVE-2026-43429 * CVE-2026-43430 * CVE-2026-43432 * CVE-2026-43436 * CVE-2026-43437 * CVE-2026-43440 * CVE-2026-43443 * CVE-2026-43444 * CVE-2026-43445 * CVE-2026-43451 * CVE-2026-43459 * CVE-2026-43467 * CVE-2026-43472 * CVE-2026-43473 * CVE-2026-43475 * CVE-2026-43476 * CVE-2026-43480 * CVE-2026-43481 * CVE-2026-43483 * CVE-2026-43486 * CVE-2026-43487 * CVE-2026-43488 * CVE-2026-43493 * CVE-2026-43495 * CVE-2026-43496 * CVE-2026-43501 * CVE-2026-45834 * CVE-2026-45835 * CVE-2026-45839 * CVE-2026-45845 * CVE-2026-45849 * CVE-2026-45851 * CVE-2026-45853 * CVE-2026-45859 * CVE-2026-45863 * CVE-2026-45865 * CVE-2026-45866 * CVE-2026-45867 * CVE-2026-45868 * CVE-2026-45869 * CVE-2026-45871 * CVE-2026-45872 * CVE-2026-45873 * CVE-2026-45874 * CVE-2026-45875 * CVE-2026-45877 * CVE-2026-45878 * CVE-2026-45879 * CVE-2026-45880 * CVE-2026-45881 * CVE-2026-45882 * CVE-2026-45883 * CVE-2026-45885 * CVE-2026-45895 * CVE-2026-45900 * CVE-2026-45902 * CVE-2026-45904 * CVE-2026-45905 * CVE-2026-45911 * CVE-2026-45913 * CVE-2026-45915 * CVE-2026-45916 * CVE-2026-45917 * CVE-2026-45921 * CVE-2026-45923 * CVE-2026-45925 * CVE-2026-45928 * CVE-2026-45930 * CVE-2026-45936 * CVE-2026-45938 * CVE-2026-45941 * CVE-2026-45944 * CVE-2026-45946 * CVE-2026-45947 * CVE-2026-45950 * CVE-2026-45954 * CVE-2026-45958 * CVE-2026-45963 * CVE-2026-45969 * CVE-2026-45973 * CVE-2026-45976 * CVE-2026-45981 * CVE-2026-45982 * CVE-2026-45986 * CVE-2026-45987 * CVE-2026-45994 * CVE-2026-45996 * CVE-2026-46001 * CVE-2026-46003 * CVE-2026-46004 * CVE-2026-46006 * CVE-2026-46009 * CVE-2026-46011 * CVE-2026-46015 * CVE-2026-46016 * CVE-2026-46018 * CVE-2026-46019 * CVE-2026-46023 * CVE-2026-46026 * CVE-2026-46027 * CVE-2026-46033 * CVE-2026-46034 * CVE-2026-46036 * CVE-2026-46038 * CVE-2026-46040 * CVE-2026-46048 * CVE-2026-46049 * CVE-2026-46056 * CVE-2026-46058 * CVE-2026-46059 * CVE-2026-46060 * CVE-2026-46064 * CVE-2026-46068 * CVE-2026-46073 * CVE-2026-46074 * CVE-2026-46075 * CVE-2026-46077 * CVE-2026-46080 * CVE-2026-46082 * CVE-2026-46084 * CVE-2026-46086 * CVE-2026-46088 * CVE-2026-46089 * CVE-2026-46092 * CVE-2026-46096 * CVE-2026-46102 * CVE-2026-46103 * CVE-2026-46108 * CVE-2026-46109 * CVE-2026-46113 * CVE-2026-46117 * CVE-2026-46121 * CVE-2026-46122 * CVE-2026-46123 * CVE-2026-46125 * CVE-2026-46126 * CVE-2026-46127 * CVE-2026-46128 * CVE-2026-46130 * CVE-2026-46131 * CVE-2026-46132 * CVE-2026-46136 * CVE-2026-46137 * CVE-2026-46138 * CVE-2026-46140 * CVE-2026-46143 * CVE-2026-46144 * CVE-2026-46145 * CVE-2026-46146 * CVE-2026-46147 * CVE-2026-46149 * CVE-2026-46151 * CVE-2026-46152 * CVE-2026-46157 * CVE-2026-46158 * CVE-2026-46163 * CVE-2026-46165 * CVE-2026-46166 * CVE-2026-46167 * CVE-2026-46168 * CVE-2026-46170 * CVE-2026-46174 * CVE-2026-46177 * CVE-2026-46179 * CVE-2026-46180 * CVE-2026-46184 * CVE-2026-46186 * CVE-2026-46187 * CVE-2026-46189 * CVE-2026-46190 * CVE-2026-46191 * CVE-2026-46193 * CVE-2026-46197 * CVE-2026-46198 * CVE-2026-46199 * CVE-2026-46200 * CVE-2026-46201 * CVE-2026-46204 * CVE-2026-46205 * CVE-2026-46206 * CVE-2026-46207 * CVE-2026-46209 * CVE-2026-46211 * CVE-2026-46212 * CVE-2026-46216 * CVE-2026-46218 * CVE-2026-46219 * CVE-2026-46220 * CVE-2026-46225 * CVE-2026-46226 * CVE-2026-46229 * CVE-2026-46230 * CVE-2026-46231 * CVE-2026-46232 * CVE-2026-46233 * CVE-2026-46234 * CVE-2026-46235 * CVE-2026-46236 * CVE-2026-46238 * CVE-2026-46241 * CVE-2026-46245 * CVE-2026-46246 * CVE-2026-46247 * CVE-2026-46249 * CVE-2026-46252 * CVE-2026-46255 * CVE-2026-46261 * CVE-2026-46263 * CVE-2026-46265 * CVE-2026-46267 * CVE-2026-46270 * CVE-2026-46273 * CVE-2026-46274 * CVE-2026-46275 * CVE-2026-46276 * CVE-2026-46282 * CVE-2026-46283 * CVE-2026-46285 * CVE-2026-46286 * CVE-2026-46287 * CVE-2026-46292 * CVE-2026-46294 * CVE-2026-46296 * CVE-2026-46301 * CVE-2026-46306 * CVE-2026-46307 * CVE-2026-46312 * CVE-2026-46313 * CVE-2026-46315 * CVE-2026-46321 * CVE-2026-46323 * CVE-2026-46324 * CVE-2026-46326 * CVE-2026-46327 * CVE-2026-46329 * CVE-2026-52904 * CVE-2026-52910 * CVE-2026-52913 * CVE-2026-52915 * CVE-2026-52916 * CVE-2026-52918 * CVE-2026-52921 * CVE-2026-52922 * CVE-2026-52925 * CVE-2026-52926 * CVE-2026-52927 * CVE-2026-52930 * CVE-2026-52934 * CVE-2026-52936 * CVE-2026-52937 * CVE-2026-52941 * CVE-2026-52942 * CVE-2026-52947 * CVE-2026-52948 * CVE-2026-52951 * CVE-2026-52953 * CVE-2026-52956 * CVE-2026-52958 * CVE-2026-52959 * CVE-2026-52963 * CVE-2026-52964 * CVE-2026-52967 * CVE-2026-52969 * CVE-2026-52970 * CVE-2026-52972 * CVE-2026-52974 * CVE-2026-52976 * CVE-2026-52981 * CVE-2026-52982 * CVE-2026-52984 * CVE-2026-52986 * CVE-2026-52988 * CVE-2026-52989 * CVE-2026-52995 * CVE-2026-52998 * CVE-2026-52999 * CVE-2026-53000 * CVE-2026-53002 * CVE-2026-53003 * CVE-2026-53004 * CVE-2026-53005 * CVE-2026-53006 * CVE-2026-53009 * CVE-2026-53011 * CVE-2026-53012 * CVE-2026-53013 * CVE-2026-53014 * CVE-2026-53016 * CVE-2026-53022 * CVE-2026-53032 * CVE-2026-53035 * CVE-2026-53037 * CVE-2026-53038 * CVE-2026-53045 * CVE-2026-53047 * CVE-2026-53051 * CVE-2026-53052 * CVE-2026-53056 * CVE-2026-53058 * CVE-2026-53062 * CVE-2026-53063 * CVE-2026-53064 * CVE-2026-53065 * CVE-2026-53066 * CVE-2026-53068 * CVE-2026-53069 * CVE-2026-53070 * CVE-2026-53071 * CVE-2026-53072 * CVE-2026-53073 * CVE-2026-53074 * CVE-2026-53080 * CVE-2026-53082 * CVE-2026-53083 * CVE-2026-53084 * CVE-2026-53085 * CVE-2026-53088 * CVE-2026-53093 * CVE-2026-53097 * CVE-2026-53098 * CVE-2026-53099 * CVE-2026-53101 * CVE-2026-53102 * CVE-2026-53104 * CVE-2026-53105 * CVE-2026-53106 * CVE-2026-53107 * CVE-2026-53112 * CVE-2026-53113 * CVE-2026-53121 * CVE-2026-53123 * CVE-2026-53131 * CVE-2026-53132 * CVE-2026-53134 * CVE-2026-53135 * CVE-2026-53136 * CVE-2026-53137 * CVE-2026-53138 * CVE-2026-53140 * CVE-2026-53143 * CVE-2026-53144 * CVE-2026-53146 * CVE-2026-53147 * CVE-2026-53148 * CVE-2026-53149 * CVE-2026-53150 * CVE-2026-53152 * CVE-2026-53157 * CVE-2026-53158 * CVE-2026-53159 * CVE-2026-53160 * CVE-2026-53161 * CVE-2026-53175 * CVE-2026-53177 * CVE-2026-53181 * CVE-2026-53182 * CVE-2026-53183 * CVE-2026-53184 * CVE-2026-53185 * CVE-2026-53186 * CVE-2026-53189 * CVE-2026-53190 * CVE-2026-53191 * CVE-2026-53192 * CVE-2026-53193 * CVE-2026-53195 * CVE-2026-53196 * CVE-2026-53199 * CVE-2026-53202 * CVE-2026-53203 * CVE-2026-53205 * CVE-2026-53208 * CVE-2026-53209 * CVE-2026-53210 * CVE-2026-53212 * CVE-2026-53213 * CVE-2026-53214 * CVE-2026-53218 * CVE-2026-53221 * CVE-2026-53224 * CVE-2026-53225 * CVE-2026-53226 * CVE-2026-53227 * CVE-2026-53230 * CVE-2026-53233 * CVE-2026-53235 * CVE-2026-53236 * CVE-2026-53237 * CVE-2026-53239 * CVE-2026-53241 * CVE-2026-53242 * CVE-2026-53245 * CVE-2026-53246 * CVE-2026-53247 * CVE-2026-53250 * CVE-2026-53251 * CVE-2026-53252 * CVE-2026-53253 * CVE-2026-53254 * CVE-2026-53255 * CVE-2026-53256 * CVE-2026-53260 * CVE-2026-53265 * CVE-2026-53267 * CVE-2026-53268 * CVE-2026-53270 * CVE-2026-53273 * CVE-2026-53275 * CVE-2026-53277 * CVE-2026-53279 * CVE-2026-53289 * CVE-2026-53293 * CVE-2026-53297 * CVE-2026-53313 * CVE-2026-53317 * CVE-2026-53318 * CVE-2026-53321 * CVE-2026-53324 * CVE-2026-53325 * CVE-2026-53329 * CVE-2026-53331 * CVE-2026-53332 * CVE-2026-53339 * CVE-2026-53345 * CVE-2026-53347 * CVE-2026-53350 * CVE-2026-53355 * CVE-2026-53356 * CVE-2026-53357 * CVE-2026-53358 * CVE-2026-53359 * CVE-2026-53360 * CVE-2026-53366 * CVE-2026-53369 * CVE-2026-53374 * CVE-2026-53375 * CVE-2026-53376 * CVE-2026-53379 * CVE-2026-53381 * CVE-2026-53382 * CVE-2026-53385 * CVE-2026-53386 * CVE-2026-53387 * CVE-2026-53388 * CVE-2026-53391 * CVE-2026-53392 * CVE-2026-53393 * CVE-2026-53394 * CVE-2026-53397 * CVE-2026-53398 * CVE-2026-53399 * CVE-2026-53400 * CVE-2026-53402 * CVE-2026-53403 * CVE-2026-63794 * CVE-2026-63795 * CVE-2026-63802 * CVE-2026-63806 * CVE-2026-63807 * CVE-2026-63809 * CVE-2026-63821 * CVE-2026-63822 * CVE-2026-63824 * CVE-2026-63826 * CVE-2026-63827 * CVE-2026-63829 * CVE-2026-63831 * CVE-2026-63836 * CVE-2026-63842 * CVE-2026-63843 * CVE-2026-63844 * CVE-2026-63845 * CVE-2026-63846 * CVE-2026-63847 * CVE-2026-63848 * CVE-2026-63850 * CVE-2026-63851 * CVE-2026-63852 * CVE-2026-63853 * CVE-2026-63854 * CVE-2026-63855 * CVE-2026-63856 * CVE-2026-63861 * CVE-2026-63862 * CVE-2026-63869 * CVE-2026-63871 * CVE-2026-63875 * CVE-2026-63882 * CVE-2026-63883 * CVE-2026-63884 * CVE-2026-63886 * CVE-2026-63892 * CVE-2026-63893 * CVE-2026-63894 * CVE-2026-63895 * CVE-2026-63896 * CVE-2026-63897 * CVE-2026-63899 * CVE-2026-63900 * CVE-2026-63902 * CVE-2026-63903 * CVE-2026-63904 * CVE-2026-63905 * CVE-2026-63908 * CVE-2026-63912 * CVE-2026-63915 * CVE-2026-63916 * CVE-2026-63919 * CVE-2026-63923 * CVE-2026-63927 * CVE-2026-63928 * CVE-2026-63929 * CVE-2026-63930 * CVE-2026-63931 * CVE-2026-63933 * CVE-2026-63934 * CVE-2026-63936 * CVE-2026-63937 * CVE-2026-63938 * CVE-2026-63939 * CVE-2026-63940 * CVE-2026-63942 * CVE-2026-63943 * CVE-2026-63944 * CVE-2026-63945 * CVE-2026-63946 * CVE-2026-63947 * CVE-2026-63948 * CVE-2026-63949 * CVE-2026-63952 * CVE-2026-63957 * CVE-2026-63958 * CVE-2026-63959 * CVE-2026-63960 * CVE-2026-63961 * CVE-2026-63962 * CVE-2026-63963 * CVE-2026-63964 * CVE-2026-63967 * CVE-2026-63968 * CVE-2026-63971 * CVE-2026-63972 * CVE-2026-63973 * CVE-2026-63974 * CVE-2026-63975 * CVE-2026-63976 * CVE-2026-63991 * CVE-2026-63994 * CVE-2026-64018 * CVE-2026-64021 * CVE-2026-64025 * CVE-2026-64034 * CVE-2026-64061 * CVE-2026-64091 * CVE-2026-64106 * CVE-2026-64157 * CVE-2026-64158 * CVE-2026-64174 * CVE-2026-64182 * CVE-2026-64183 * CVE-2026-64187 * CVE-2026-64188 * CVE-2026-64189 * CVE-2026-64191 * CVE-2026-64220 * CVE-2026-64221 * CVE-2026-64223 * CVE-2026-64231 * CVE-2026-64233 * CVE-2026-64234 * CVE-2026-64241 * CVE-2026-64242 * CVE-2026-64330 * CVE-2026-64336 * CVE-2026-64345 * CVE-2026-64347 * CVE-2026-64357 * CVE-2026-64465 * CVE-2026-64528 * CVE-2026-64530 * CVE-2026-64560 * CVE-2026-64561 * CVE-2026-64564 * CVE-2026-64600 CVSS scores: * CVE-2023-2058 ( NVD ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:C/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2023-2058 ( NVD ): 2.4 CVSS:3.0/AV:N/AC:L/PR:H/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2025-38238 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-38238 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-38238 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-38238 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-38250 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-38250 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-38250 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-38250 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-38469 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-38469 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-38469 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-38625 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-38625 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2025-38625 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-39964 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-39964 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2025-39964 ( NVD ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2025-39964 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-40022 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-40022 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2025-40163 ( SUSE ): 6.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-40163 ( SUSE ): 4.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-40199 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-40199 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-40199 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-40216 ( SUSE ): 6.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-40216 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-54518 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-54518 ( SUSE ): 7.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-54518 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2025-54518 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-68179 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-68179 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-68204 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-68204 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-71273 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-71273 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-71274 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-71274 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-71274 ( NVD ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-71286 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-71286 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-71286 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-71287 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-71287 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-71287 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-71288 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-71288 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-71288 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-71291 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-71291 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-71291 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-71294 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-71294 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-71294 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-71297 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-71297 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-71297 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-71305 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-71305 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-71305 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-71314 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-23036 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23036 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-23052 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23052 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-23227 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23227 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23227 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23227 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23259 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23259 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-23259 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-23276 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23276 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-23308 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-23308 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31430 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31430 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31430 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31431 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31431 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31431 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31436 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31436 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31436 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31439 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31439 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31439 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31440 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31440 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31440 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31441 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31441 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31441 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31442 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31442 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31442 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31443 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31443 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31443 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31447 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31447 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31447 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31462 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31462 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31462 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31467 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31467 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31467 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31473 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31473 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31473 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31474 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31474 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31474 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31474 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31482 ( SUSE ): 2.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31482 ( SUSE ): 2.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-31482 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31483 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31483 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-31483 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31485 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31485 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31485 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31488 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31488 ( SUSE ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31488 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31488 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31489 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31489 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31489 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31497 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31497 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31497 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31498 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31498 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31498 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31500 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31500 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31500 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31509 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31509 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31509 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31510 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31510 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31510 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31511 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31511 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31511 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31512 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31512 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31512 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31513 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31513 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-31513 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31514 ( SUSE ): 2.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31514 ( SUSE ): 3.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-31514 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31520 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31520 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31520 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31522 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31522 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31522 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31523 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31523 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31523 ( NVD ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31524 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31524 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31524 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31532 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31532 ( SUSE ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31532 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31532 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31540 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31540 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31540 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31542 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31542 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31542 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31545 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31545 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31545 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31548 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31548 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31548 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31549 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31549 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31549 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31551 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31551 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31551 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31552 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31552 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31552 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31557 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31557 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31557 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31561 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31561 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31561 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31566 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31566 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31566 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31566 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31570 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31570 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31570 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31576 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31576 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31576 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31578 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31578 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31578 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31581 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31581 ( SUSE ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31581 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31582 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31582 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31582 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31583 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31583 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31583 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31585 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31585 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-31585 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31587 ( SUSE ): 8.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31587 ( SUSE ): 6.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31587 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31590 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31590 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31590 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31591 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31591 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31591 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31592 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31592 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31592 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31593 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31593 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-31593 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31595 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31595 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31595 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31598 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31598 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31598 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31599 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31599 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31599 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31602 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31602 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31602 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31603 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31603 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31603 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31604 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31604 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31604 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31605 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31605 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31605 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31606 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31606 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-31606 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31607 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31607 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31607 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-31607 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31615 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31615 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31615 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31616 ( SUSE ): 5.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31616 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31616 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31617 ( SUSE ): 5.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31617 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31617 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31617 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31618 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31618 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31618 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31619 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31619 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31619 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31622 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31622 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31622 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31623 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31623 ( SUSE ): 4.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-31623 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31624 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31624 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31624 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31625 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31625 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31625 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31626 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31626 ( SUSE ): 5.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-31626 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-31627 ( SUSE ): 8.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31627 ( SUSE ): 6.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31627 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31628 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31628 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-31628 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31629 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31629 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31629 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31651 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31651 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31651 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31656 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31656 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31656 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31657 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31657 ( SUSE ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31657 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31659 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31659 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-31659 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31660 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31660 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31660 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31661 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31661 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31661 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31667 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31667 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31667 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31672 ( SUSE ): 4.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31672 ( SUSE ): 2.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-31672 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31677 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31677 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31677 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31687 ( SUSE ): 5.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31687 ( SUSE ): 4.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31687 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31697 ( SUSE ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31697 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31698 ( SUSE ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31698 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31699 ( SUSE ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31699 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31701 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31701 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-31701 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31720 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31720 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31720 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31721 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31721 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-31721 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31726 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31726 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31726 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31727 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31727 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31727 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31728 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31728 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31728 ( NVD ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31730 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31730 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31730 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31730 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31739 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31739 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31739 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31740 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31740 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-31740 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31741 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31741 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-31741 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31747 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31747 ( SUSE ): 6.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31747 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31748 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31748 ( SUSE ): 6.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31748 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31749 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31749 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31749 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31751 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31751 ( NVD ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31754 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31754 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31754 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31755 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31755 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31755 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31756 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31756 ( SUSE ): 6.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-31756 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31758 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31758 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31758 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31759 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31759 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31759 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31761 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31761 ( SUSE ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31761 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31762 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31762 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31763 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31763 ( SUSE ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31763 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31765 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31765 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31765 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31767 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31767 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31767 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31768 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31768 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-31768 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31770 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31770 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31770 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31772 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31772 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31772 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31773 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31773 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31776 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31776 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31778 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31778 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31778 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31779 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31779 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31780 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31780 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31781 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31781 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43007 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43007 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43011 ( SUSE ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43011 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43017 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43017 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43018 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43018 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43019 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43019 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43020 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43020 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43023 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43023 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43023 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43032 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43032 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43033 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43033 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43033 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43043 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43043 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43043 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43044 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43044 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43044 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43046 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43046 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43047 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43047 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43049 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43049 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43051 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43051 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43052 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43052 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-43052 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43056 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43056 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43058 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43058 ( SUSE ): 6.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-43058 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43059 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43061 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43061 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43062 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43062 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:L * CVE-2026-43064 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43064 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43069 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43069 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43072 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43072 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43072 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43077 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43077 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43077 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43079 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43079 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43091 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43091 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43098 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43098 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43104 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43104 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43105 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43105 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43108 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43108 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43110 ( SUSE ): 7.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:H/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43110 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43110 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43111 ( SUSE ): 5.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43111 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43111 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43113 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43113 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43114 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43114 ( NVD ): 9.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:L * CVE-2026-43114 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-43117 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43117 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43117 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43118 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43118 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:L * CVE-2026-43118 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43120 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43120 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43120 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43120 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43123 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43123 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43126 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43126 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43126 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43129 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43129 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43133 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43133 ( NVD ): 7.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-43133 ( NVD ): 7.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-43134 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43134 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-43135 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43135 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43135 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43136 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43136 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43137 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43137 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43137 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43138 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43138 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43138 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43140 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43140 ( SUSE ): 4.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43140 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43141 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43141 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-43141 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43143 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43143 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43147 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43147 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43152 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43152 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43156 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43156 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43156 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43159 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43159 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43159 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43162 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43162 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43168 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43168 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43169 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43169 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43170 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43170 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43172 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43172 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43177 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43177 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43180 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43180 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43180 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43182 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43182 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43183 ( SUSE ): 5.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43183 ( SUSE ): 4.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43183 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43189 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43189 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43189 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43196 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43196 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43200 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43200 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43202 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43202 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43203 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43203 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43203 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43204 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43204 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43206 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43206 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43207 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43207 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43211 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43211 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43214 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43214 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43214 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43216 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43216 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43218 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43218 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-43218 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43220 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43220 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43221 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43221 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43222 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43222 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43222 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43223 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43223 ( SUSE ): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43223 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43225 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43225 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43229 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43229 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43229 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43230 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43230 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43231 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43231 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43232 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43232 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43236 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43236 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43240 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43240 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43241 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43241 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-43241 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43242 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43242 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43243 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43243 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43244 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43244 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43246 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43246 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43249 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43249 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43249 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43250 ( SUSE ): 5.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43250 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43250 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43251 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43251 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43251 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43253 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43253 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43253 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43255 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43255 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43255 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43256 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43256 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43256 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43257 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43257 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43261 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43261 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43261 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43262 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43262 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43262 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43264 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43264 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-43264 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43266 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43266 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43266 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43269 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43269 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-43269 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43270 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43270 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43273 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43273 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43275 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43275 ( NVD ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43276 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43276 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43277 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43277 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43278 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43278 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43279 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43279 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43281 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43281 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43287 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43287 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43291 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43291 ( NVD ): 8.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-43293 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43293 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43295 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43295 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43295 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43296 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43296 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43297 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43297 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43300 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43300 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43302 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43302 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43304 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43304 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43306 ( SUSE ): 5.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43306 ( SUSE ): 4.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43306 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43307 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43307 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43308 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43308 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43308 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43309 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43309 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43312 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43312 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43313 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43313 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43313 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43314 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43314 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43314 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43316 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43316 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-43316 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43318 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43318 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43319 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43319 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43320 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43320 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43324 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43324 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43327 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43327 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43330 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43330 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43330 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43334 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43334 ( SUSE ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-43334 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43340 ( SUSE ): 2.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43340 ( SUSE ): 2.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-43340 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43342 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43342 ( NVD ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43343 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43343 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43344 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43344 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43344 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43346 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43346 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43346 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43352 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43352 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43353 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43353 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43353 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43354 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43354 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43357 ( SUSE ): 2.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43357 ( SUSE ): 3.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-43357 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43368 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43368 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43368 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43370 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43370 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43380 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43380 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43380 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43381 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43381 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43382 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43382 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43387 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43387 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43395 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43395 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43397 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43397 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-43397 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43412 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43412 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43413 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43413 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43413 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43424 ( SUSE ): 4.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43424 ( SUSE ): 4.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43424 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43425 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43425 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43425 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43426 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43426 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43427 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43427 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43428 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43428 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-43428 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43429 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43429 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43430 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43430 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-43430 ( NVD ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43432 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43432 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43436 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43436 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43437 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43437 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43437 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43440 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43440 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43443 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43443 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43444 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43444 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43445 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43445 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43451 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43451 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43459 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43459 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43467 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43467 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43472 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43472 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43473 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43473 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43475 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43475 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43476 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43476 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43480 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43480 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43481 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43481 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43483 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43483 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43486 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43486 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43487 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43487 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43488 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43488 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43488 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43493 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43493 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43493 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43495 ( SUSE ): 5.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43495 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43495 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43496 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43496 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43496 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43501 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43501 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-43501 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43501 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45834 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45834 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45834 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45835 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45835 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45835 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45839 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45839 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45839 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45845 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45845 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45845 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45849 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45849 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45851 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45851 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45853 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45853 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45853 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45859 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45859 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-45859 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45863 ( SUSE ): 6.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45863 ( SUSE ): 4.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45863 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45865 ( SUSE ): 4.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-45865 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45866 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45866 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45866 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45867 ( SUSE ): 5.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45867 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45868 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45868 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45869 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45869 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45869 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45871 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45871 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45872 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45872 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-45872 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45873 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45873 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-45873 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45874 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45874 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45874 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45875 ( SUSE ): 6.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45875 ( SUSE ): 4.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45875 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45877 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45877 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45877 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45878 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45878 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45879 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45879 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45879 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45880 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45880 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45881 ( SUSE ): 6.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45881 ( SUSE ): 4.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45881 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45882 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45882 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45882 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45883 ( SUSE ): 4.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-45883 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45885 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45885 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45895 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45895 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45895 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45900 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45900 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45900 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45902 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45902 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45902 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45904 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45904 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45904 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45905 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45905 ( NVD ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45911 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45911 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45911 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45913 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45913 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45913 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45915 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45915 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45915 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45916 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45916 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45917 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45917 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45917 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45921 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45921 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-45921 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45923 ( SUSE ): 5.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45923 ( SUSE ): 4.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-45923 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45925 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45925 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45925 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45928 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-45928 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45930 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45930 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45936 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45936 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45936 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45938 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45938 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45941 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45941 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45941 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45944 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45944 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45944 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45946 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45946 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45947 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45947 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-45947 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45950 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45950 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-45950 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45954 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45954 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-45954 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45958 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45958 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45958 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45963 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45963 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45969 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45969 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45973 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45973 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45976 ( SUSE ): 2.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-45976 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45981 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45981 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45982 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45982 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45982 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45986 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45986 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45987 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45987 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45994 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45994 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45996 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45996 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46001 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46001 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46003 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46003 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46003 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46004 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46004 ( SUSE ): 6.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46004 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46006 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46006 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46009 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46009 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46011 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46011 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46015 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46015 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46016 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46016 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46018 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46018 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46019 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46019 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46023 ( SUSE ): 6.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46023 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46026 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46026 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46026 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46027 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46027 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46033 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46033 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46033 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46034 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46034 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46034 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46036 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46036 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46038 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46038 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46040 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46040 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46048 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46048 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46049 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46049 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46056 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46056 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46058 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46058 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46059 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46059 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46060 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46060 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46060 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46064 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46064 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46068 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46068 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-46068 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46073 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46073 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46073 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46074 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46074 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-46074 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46075 ( SUSE ): 5.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46075 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46077 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46077 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46080 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46080 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46080 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46082 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46082 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46084 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46084 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46086 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46086 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46088 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46088 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46088 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46089 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46089 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46092 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46092 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46092 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46096 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46096 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-46096 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46102 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46102 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46103 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46103 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46108 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46108 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46109 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46109 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46117 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46117 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46117 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46117 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46121 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46121 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46122 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46122 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46122 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46123 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46123 ( SUSE ): 7.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46123 ( NVD ): 7.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46125 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46125 ( NVD ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46125 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46126 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46126 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-46126 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46127 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46127 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46127 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46128 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46128 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46130 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46130 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46130 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46131 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46131 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46131 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46132 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46132 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46136 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46136 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46137 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46137 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46137 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46138 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46138 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46140 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46140 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46140 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46143 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46143 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46143 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46144 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46144 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46145 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46145 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46145 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46145 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46146 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46146 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46146 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46147 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46147 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-46147 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46149 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46149 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46151 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46151 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46151 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46152 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46152 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46152 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46157 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46157 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-46157 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46158 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46158 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46163 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46163 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46165 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46165 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46166 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46166 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46166 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46167 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46167 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46168 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46168 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46170 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46170 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46170 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46174 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46174 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-46174 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46177 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46177 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46177 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46179 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46179 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46179 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46180 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46180 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46184 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46184 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46186 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46186 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46187 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46187 ( NVD ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46189 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46189 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46189 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46190 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46190 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46191 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46191 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-46191 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46193 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46193 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46197 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46197 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46197 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46198 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46198 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46199 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46199 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46200 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46200 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46201 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46201 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46204 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46204 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46205 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46205 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46206 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46206 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46207 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46207 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-46207 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46209 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46209 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46211 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46211 ( SUSE ): 6.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-46211 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46212 ( SUSE ): 7.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46212 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46212 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46216 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46216 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46216 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46218 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46218 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46219 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46219 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46220 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46220 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46225 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46225 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46226 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46226 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46229 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46229 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46229 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46230 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46230 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46231 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46231 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46232 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46232 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46233 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46233 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46233 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46234 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46234 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46235 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46235 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46235 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46236 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46236 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46238 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46238 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46241 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46241 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46245 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46245 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46245 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46246 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46246 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46247 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46247 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46249 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46249 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46252 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46252 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46255 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46255 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46261 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46261 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46263 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46263 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46265 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46265 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46267 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46267 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46270 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46270 ( NVD ): 8.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46273 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46273 ( NVD ): 8.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46274 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46274 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46275 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46275 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46276 ( SUSE ): 4.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46276 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46282 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46282 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46282 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46283 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46283 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46285 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46285 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46286 ( SUSE ): 3.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-46286 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46287 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46287 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46292 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46292 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46294 ( SUSE ): 4.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46294 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46296 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46296 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46296 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46301 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46301 ( SUSE ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46301 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46306 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46306 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46306 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46307 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46307 ( SUSE ): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-46307 ( NVD ): 8.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:L * CVE-2026-46312 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46312 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46312 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46313 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46313 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46313 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46315 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-46315 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46321 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46321 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46321 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46323 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46323 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46323 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46324 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46324 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46324 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46326 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46326 ( NVD ): 8.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46327 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46327 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46329 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46329 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52904 ( SUSE ): 4.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52904 ( SUSE ): 2.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-52904 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52910 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52910 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52910 ( NVD ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52910 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52913 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52913 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52913 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52915 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52915 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-52915 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52916 ( SUSE ): 6.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52916 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52916 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52918 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52918 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52918 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52921 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52921 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52922 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52922 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52922 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52925 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52925 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52925 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52926 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52926 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52927 ( SUSE ): 4.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-52927 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52930 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52930 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52934 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52934 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52936 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52936 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52937 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52937 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52941 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52941 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52942 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52942 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52947 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52947 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52948 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52948 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52951 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52951 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52951 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52953 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52953 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52958 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52958 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52959 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-52959 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52963 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52963 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52964 ( SUSE ): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-52964 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52967 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52967 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52969 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52969 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52969 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52970 ( SUSE ): 2.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-52970 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52974 ( SUSE ): 4.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-52974 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52976 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52976 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52976 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52981 ( SUSE ): 3.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-52981 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52982 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52982 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52984 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52984 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52986 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52986 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52988 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52988 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52989 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52989 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52989 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52995 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52995 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52998 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52998 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52999 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52999 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53000 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53000 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53000 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53002 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53002 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53002 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53003 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53003 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53004 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53004 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53005 ( SUSE ): 4.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53005 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53006 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53006 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53006 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53009 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53009 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53009 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53011 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53011 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53012 ( SUSE ): 6.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53012 ( SUSE ): 4.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53012 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53013 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53013 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53014 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53014 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53016 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53016 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53016 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53022 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53022 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53032 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53032 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53032 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53035 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53035 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53035 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53037 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53037 ( SUSE ): 4.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53037 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53038 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53038 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53045 ( SUSE ): 2.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-53045 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53047 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53047 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53051 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53051 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53051 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53052 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53052 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53052 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53056 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53056 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53056 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53058 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53058 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53062 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53062 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53063 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53063 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53064 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53064 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53064 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53065 ( SUSE ): 1.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-53065 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53066 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53066 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53066 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53068 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53068 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53068 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53069 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53069 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53069 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53070 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53070 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53071 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53071 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53071 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53072 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53072 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53073 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53073 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53074 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53074 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53080 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53080 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53080 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53082 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-53082 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53083 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53083 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53084 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53084 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53085 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53085 ( NVD ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53085 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53088 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53088 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53088 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53093 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53093 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53093 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53097 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53097 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53098 ( SUSE ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53098 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53099 ( SUSE ): 3.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-53099 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53101 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53101 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53101 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53102 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53102 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53102 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53104 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53104 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-53104 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53105 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53105 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53105 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53106 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53106 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53106 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53107 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53107 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53107 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53112 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53112 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53112 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53113 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53113 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53113 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53121 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53121 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53121 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53123 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53123 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53131 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53131 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53131 ( NVD ): 9.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53132 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53132 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53134 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-53134 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53135 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53135 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53135 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53136 ( SUSE ): 8.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53136 ( SUSE ): 6.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53136 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53137 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53137 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53137 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53138 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53138 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53140 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53140 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-53140 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53143 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53143 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53143 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53144 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53144 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53146 ( SUSE ): 5.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53146 ( SUSE ): 5.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53146 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-53147 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53147 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53148 ( SUSE ): 5.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53148 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53148 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53148 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53149 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53149 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53150 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53150 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53150 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53152 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53152 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53157 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53157 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53158 ( SUSE ): 5.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53158 ( SUSE ): 4.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53158 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53159 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53159 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53159 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53160 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53160 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53161 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53161 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53175 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53175 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53175 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53177 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53177 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53177 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53181 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53181 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53181 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53182 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53182 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53182 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53183 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53183 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53184 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53184 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53185 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53185 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53185 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53186 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53186 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53189 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53189 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53189 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53190 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53190 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53190 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53191 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53191 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53192 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53192 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53193 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53193 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53193 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53195 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53195 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53195 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53196 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53196 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53196 ( NVD ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53196 ( NVD ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53199 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53199 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53202 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53202 ( SUSE ): 6.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53202 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53202 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53203 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53203 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-53203 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53203 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53205 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53205 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53205 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53208 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53208 ( SUSE ): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-53208 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53209 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53209 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53210 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53210 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53212 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53212 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53213 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53213 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53214 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53214 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53218 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53218 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53221 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53221 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53225 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53225 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53226 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53226 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53227 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53227 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53227 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53230 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53230 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53233 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53233 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53233 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53235 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53235 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53236 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53236 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-53236 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53237 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53237 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53237 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53239 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53239 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53241 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53241 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-53241 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53242 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53242 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53245 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53245 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53247 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53247 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53250 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53250 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53251 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53251 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53251 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53252 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53252 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53253 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53253 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53254 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53254 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-53254 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53255 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53255 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53256 ( SUSE ): 7.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53256 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53256 ( NVD ): 8.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53260 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53260 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53265 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53265 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53267 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53267 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53267 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53268 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53268 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53270 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53270 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53273 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53273 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53275 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53275 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53275 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53277 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53277 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53277 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53279 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53279 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53289 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53289 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53289 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53293 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53293 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53293 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53297 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53297 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53313 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53313 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53313 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53317 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53317 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53318 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53318 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53318 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53321 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53321 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53321 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53324 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53324 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53325 ( SUSE ): 6.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53325 ( SUSE ): 4.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53325 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53329 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53329 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53331 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53331 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53331 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53332 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53332 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53339 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53339 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53339 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53345 ( SUSE ): 2.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-53345 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53347 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53347 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53347 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53350 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53350 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53350 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53355 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53355 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53355 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53356 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53356 ( SUSE ): 4.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-53356 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53357 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53357 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53357 ( NVD ): 8.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53358 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53358 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53358 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53360 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53360 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53360 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 9.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53369 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53369 ( NVD ): 8.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53374 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53374 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53374 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53375 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53375 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53375 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53376 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53376 ( SUSE ): 6.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53376 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53379 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53379 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-53379 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53381 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53381 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53381 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53382 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53382 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53382 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53385 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53385 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53385 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53386 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53387 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53387 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-53387 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53388 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53391 ( SUSE ): 6.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53391 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53392 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:A/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53392 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53392 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53393 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53393 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-53393 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53394 ( SUSE ): 6.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53394 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53394 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53397 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53397 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53397 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53398 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53398 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-53398 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53399 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53399 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53399 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53400 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53400 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53400 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53402 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53402 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53402 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53403 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53403 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53403 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63794 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63794 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63794 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63795 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63795 ( NVD ): 10.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63802 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63802 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63802 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63806 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63806 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63806 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63807 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63807 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63807 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63809 ( SUSE ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63809 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63821 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63821 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63822 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63822 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63824 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63824 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63824 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63826 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63826 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63827 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63827 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63827 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63829 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63829 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63829 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63831 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63831 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63831 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63836 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63836 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63842 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63842 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63842 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63843 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63843 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63843 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63844 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63844 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63844 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63845 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63845 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63845 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63846 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63846 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63846 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63847 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63847 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63847 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63848 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63848 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-63848 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63850 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63850 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63850 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63851 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63851 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63851 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63852 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63852 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63852 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63853 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63853 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63853 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63854 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63854 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63854 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63855 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63855 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63855 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63856 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63856 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63856 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63861 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63861 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-63862 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63862 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-63869 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-63869 ( NVD ): 7.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:L * CVE-2026-63871 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63871 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63875 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63875 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63875 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63882 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63882 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63883 ( SUSE ): 2.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63883 ( SUSE ): 3.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-63883 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:L * CVE-2026-63884 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63884 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63884 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63886 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63886 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63886 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63892 ( SUSE ): 5.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63892 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63893 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63893 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63894 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63894 ( SUSE ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63894 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63895 ( SUSE ): 2.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63895 ( SUSE ): 2.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-63896 ( SUSE ): 5.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63896 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63897 ( SUSE ): 2.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63897 ( SUSE ): 2.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-63899 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63899 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63900 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63900 ( SUSE ): 4.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-63902 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63902 ( SUSE ): 4.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63903 ( SUSE ): 5.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63903 ( SUSE ): 5.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63904 ( SUSE ): 5.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63904 ( SUSE ): 5.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63905 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63905 ( SUSE ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63908 ( SUSE ): 4.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63908 ( SUSE ): 3.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-63912 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63912 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63912 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63915 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63915 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63915 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63916 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63916 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63919 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63919 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63919 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63923 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63923 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63923 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63927 ( SUSE ): 5.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63927 ( SUSE ): 4.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63927 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63928 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63928 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63929 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63929 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63930 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63930 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63930 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63931 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63931 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63933 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63933 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63934 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63934 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-63936 ( SUSE ): 2.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63936 ( SUSE ): 2.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-63937 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63937 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63937 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63938 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63938 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63938 ( NVD ): 9.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63939 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63939 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63939 ( NVD ): 9.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63940 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63940 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-63940 ( NVD ): 9.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63942 ( SUSE ): 5.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63942 ( SUSE ): 4.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63942 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63943 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63943 ( SUSE ): 4.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63944 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63944 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63945 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63945 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63945 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63946 ( SUSE ): 7.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63946 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63946 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63947 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63947 ( SUSE ): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-63947 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63948 ( SUSE ): 2.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63948 ( SUSE ): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-63949 ( SUSE ): 4.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63949 ( SUSE ): 2.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-63952 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63952 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63952 ( NVD ): 8.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-63957 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63957 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63958 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63958 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63959 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63959 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63960 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63960 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63961 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63961 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63962 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63962 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63963 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63963 ( SUSE ): 4.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63964 ( SUSE ): 6.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63964 ( SUSE ): 4.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63967 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63967 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-63968 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63968 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63968 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63971 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63971 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63971 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63972 ( SUSE ): 5.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63972 ( SUSE ): 4.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63972 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63973 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63973 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63974 ( SUSE ): 5.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63974 ( SUSE ): 4.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63974 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63975 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63975 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63975 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63976 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63976 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63976 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63991 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63991 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63994 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63994 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63994 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64018 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:H * CVE-2026-64018 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64018 ( NVD ): 9.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64021 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64021 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64025 ( SUSE ): 6.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64025 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64034 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64034 ( SUSE ): 7.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64034 ( NVD ): 9.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64061 ( SUSE ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64061 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64091 ( SUSE ): 7.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64091 ( SUSE ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64091 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64106 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64106 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64106 ( NVD ): 9.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64157 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64157 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-64158 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64158 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-64158 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:L * CVE-2026-64174 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64174 ( SUSE ): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-64174 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64182 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64182 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-64182 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64183 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64183 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64183 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64187 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64187 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64187 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64188 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64188 ( SUSE ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64188 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64189 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64189 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64189 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64191 ( SUSE ): 8.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64191 ( SUSE ): 6.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64191 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64220 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64220 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64220 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64221 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64221 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64221 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64223 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64223 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64223 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64231 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64231 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64231 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64233 ( SUSE ): 5.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64233 ( SUSE ): 4.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64233 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64234 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64234 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64234 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64241 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64241 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64241 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64242 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64242 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64242 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64330 ( SUSE ): 2.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64330 ( SUSE ): 3.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-64336 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64336 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-64345 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64345 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-64347 ( SUSE ): 4.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64347 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64357 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64357 ( SUSE ): 4.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-64465 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64465 ( SUSE ): 4.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64528 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64528 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64560 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64560 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64560 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64561 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64561 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64561 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64564 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64564 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64564 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 An update that solves 894 vulnerabilities, contains two features and has 37 fixes can now be installed. ## Description: The SUSE Linux Enterprise 16.0 kernel was updated to fix various security issues: The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2026-23259: io_uring/rw: free potentially allocated iovec on cache put failure (bsc#1259866). * CVE-2026-31443: dmaengine: idxd: Fix crash when the event log is disabled (bsc#1262652). * CVE-2026-31561: x86/cpu: Remove X86_CR4_FRED from the CR4 pinned bits mask (bsc#1263059). * CVE-2026-43091: xfrm: Wait for RCU readers during policy netns exit (bsc#1264267). * CVE-2026-43114: netfilter: nft_set_pipapo_avx2: don't return non-matching entry on expiry (bsc#1264601). * CVE-2026-43168: ocfs2: fix reflink preserve cleanup issue (bsc#1264537). * CVE-2026-43172: wifi: iwlwifi: fix 22000 series SMEM parsing (bsc#1264543). * CVE-2026-43204: ASoC: qcom: q6asm: handle the responses after closing (bsc#1264531). * CVE-2026-43216: net: Drop the lock in skb_may_tx_timestamp() (bsc#1264319). * CVE-2026-43230: net/rds: Clear reconnect pending bit (bsc#1264539). * CVE-2026-43244: kcm: fix zero-frag skb in frag_list on partial sendmsg error (bsc#1264321). * CVE-2026-43262: gfs2: fiemap page fault fix (bsc#1264422). * CVE-2026-43266: EFI/CPER: don't go past the ARM processor CPER record buffer (bsc#1264418). * CVE-2026-43273: ceph: supply snapshot context in ceph_zero_partial_object() (bsc#1264446). * CVE-2026-43275: scsi: ufs: core: Flush exception handling work when RPM level is zero (bsc#1264303). * CVE-2026-43281: mailbox: Prevent out-of-bounds access in fw_mbox_index_xlate() (bsc#1264534). * CVE-2026-43304: libceph: define and enforce CEPH_MAX_KEY_LEN (bsc#1264993). * CVE-2026-43308: btrfs: don't BUG() on unexpected delayed ref type in run_one_delayed_ref() (bsc#1264712). * CVE-2026-43309: md raid: fix hang when stopping arrays with metadata through dm-raid (bsc#1264827). * CVE-2026-43353: i3c: mipi-i3c-hci: Fix race in DMA ring dequeue (bsc#1265089). * CVE-2026-43424: usb: gadget: f_tcm: Fix NULL pointer dereferences in nexus handling (bsc#1264678). * CVE-2026-43445: e1000/e1000e: Fix leak in DMA error cleanup (bsc#1265041). * CVE-2026-43451: netfilter: nfnetlink_queue: fix entry leak in bridge verdict error path (bsc#1265009). * CVE-2026-43496: net/sched: sch_red: Replace direct dequeue call with peek and qdisc_dequeue_peeked (bsc#1266000). * CVE-2026-45839: bpf: reject negative CO-RE accessor indices in bpf_core_parse_spec() (bsc#1266399). * CVE-2026-45845: net/sched: taprio: fix NULL pointer dereference in class dump (bsc#1266393). * CVE-2026-45849: net: mscc: ocelot: extract ocelot_xmit_timestamp() helper (bsc#1266690). * CVE-2026-45859: netfilter: nfnetlink_queue: do shared-unconfirmed check before segmentation (bsc#1266714). * CVE-2026-45865: mctp i2c: initialise event handler read bytes (bsc#1266694). * CVE-2026-45873: netfilter: nft_set_rbtree: check for partial overlaps in anonymous sets (bsc#1266715). * CVE-2026-45895: quota: fix livelock between quotactl and freeze_super (bsc#1266882). * CVE-2026-45905: xfrm: fix ip_rt_bug race in icmp_route_lookup reverse path (bsc#1266685). * CVE-2026-45913: net: bridge: mcast: always update mdb_n_entries for vlan contexts (bsc#1266891). * CVE-2026-45915: fat: avoid parent link count underflow in rmdir (bsc#1266896). * CVE-2026-45917: ipvs: do not keep dest_dst if dev is going down (bsc#1266900). * CVE-2026-45930: net: mctp: ensure our nlmsg responses are initialised (bsc#1266730). * CVE-2026-45944: iommu/vt-d: Clear Present bit before tearing down context entry (bsc#1267203). * CVE-2026-45973: RDMA/mlx5: Fix UMR hang in LAG error state unload (bsc#1267025). * CVE-2026-45981: s390/cio: Fix device lifecycle handling in css_alloc_subchannel() (bsc#1267204). * CVE-2026-45994: ibmasm: fix OOB reads in command_file_write due to missing size checks (bsc#1267432). * CVE-2026-46003: net: qrtr: ns: Limit the total number of nodes (bsc#1267210). * CVE-2026-46015: tcp: call sk_data_ready() after listener migration (bsc#1267439). * CVE-2026-46023: dm mirror: fix integer overflow in create_dirty_log() (bsc#1267449). * CVE-2026-46026: net: qrtr: ns: Limit the maximum number of lookups (bsc#1266876). * CVE-2026-46027: net/smc: avoid early lgr access in smc_clc_wait_msg (bsc#1266744). * CVE-2026-46033: crypto: authencesn - reject short ahash digests during instance creation (bsc#1266692). * CVE-2026-46034: vfio/cdx: Fix NULL pointer dereference in interrupt trigger path (bsc#1266757). * CVE-2026-46036: vfio/cdx: Serialize VFIO_DEVICE_SET_IRQS with a per-device mutex (bsc#1267470). * CVE-2026-46038: net: qrtr: ns: Free the node during ctrl_cmd_bye() (bsc#1266695). * CVE-2026-46040: inotify: fix watch count leak when fsnotify_add_inode_mark_locked() fails (bsc#1267472). * CVE-2026-46064: ibmasm: fix heap over-read in ibmasm_send_i2o_message() (bsc#1267497). * CVE-2026-46068: crypto: nx - fix bounce buffer leaks in nx842_crypto_{alloc,free}_ctx (bsc#1267592). * CVE-2026-46086: net: bridge: use a stable FDB dst snapshot in RCU readers (bsc#1267524). * CVE-2026-46089: zram: do not forget to endio for partial discard requests (bsc#1267445). * CVE-2026-46102: net: strparser: fix skb_head leak in strp_abort_strp() (bsc#1267502). * CVE-2026-46121: mm/damon/sysfs-schemes: protect memcg_path kfree() with damon_sysfs_lock (bsc#1266932). * CVE-2026-46127: RDMA/ocrdma: Don't NULL deref uctx on errors in ocrdma_copy_pd_uresp() (bsc#1267236). * CVE-2026-46130: dm-verity-fec: fix reading parity bytes split across blocks (take 3) (bsc#1267629). * CVE-2026-46132: net: rtnetlink: zero ifla_vf_broadcast to avoid stack infoleak in rtnl_fill_vfinfo (bsc#1267616). * CVE-2026-46137: mptcp: pm: ADD_ADDR rtx: fix potential data-race (bsc#1267570). * CVE-2026-46147: KVM: arm64: Factor out pKVM hyp vcpu creation to separate function (bsc#1267689). * CVE-2026-46149: scsi: target: configfs: Bound snprintf() return in tg_pt_gp_members_show() (bsc#1267648). * CVE-2026-46158: mptcp: pm: ADD_ADDR rtx: always decrease sk refcount (bsc#1266880). * CVE-2026-46168: mptcp: sockopt: set timestamp flags on subflow socket, not msk (bsc#1266869). * CVE-2026-46170: mptcp: disable add_addr retransmission when timeout is 0 (bsc#1267714). * CVE-2026-46189: RDMA/vmw_pvrdma: Fix double free on pvrdma_alloc_ucontext() error path (bsc#1266918). * CVE-2026-46191: fbcon: Avoid OOB font access if console rotation fails (bsc#1267690). * CVE-2026-46193: xfrm: ah: account for ESN high bits in async callbacks (bsc#1267656). * CVE-2026-46207: vsock/virtio: fix length and offset in tap skb for split packets (bsc#1267691). * CVE-2026-46216: drm/xe/hdcp: Add NULL check for media_gt in (bsc#1267234). * CVE-2026-46234: vsock: fix buffer size clamping order (bsc#1266904). * CVE-2026-46245: drm/amd/display: Fix dc_link NULL handling in HPD init (bsc#1267678). * CVE-2026-46249: octeontx2-af: Fix PF driver crash with kexec kernel booting (bsc#1267683). * CVE-2026-46265: RDMA/hns: Fix WQ_MEM_RECLAIM warning (bsc#1267662). * CVE-2026-46287: net: txgbe: fix RTNL assertion warning when remove module (bsc#1267954). * CVE-2026-46292: pmdomain: core: Fix detach procedure for virtual devices in genpd (bsc#1267943). * CVE-2026-46306: flow_dissector: do not dissect PPPoE PFC frames (bsc#1267986). * CVE-2026-46321: tun: free page on short-frame rejection in tun_xdp_one() (bsc#1268024). * CVE-2026-46324: netfilter: nf_tables: Introduce functions freeing nft_hook objects (bsc#1267995). * CVE-2026-46327: dm: fix unlocked test for dm_suspended_md (bsc#1268031). * CVE-2026-46329: erofs: handle end of filesystem properly for file-backed mounts (bsc#1268038). * CVE-2026-52913: batman-adv: v: stop OGMv2 on disabled interface (bsc#1268985). * CVE-2026-52915: netfilter: ip6t_hbh: reject oversized option lists (bsc#1269001). * CVE-2026-52916: batman-adv: frag: disallow unicast fragment in fragment (bsc#1269002). * CVE-2026-52921: netfilter: ipset: stop hash:* range iteration at end (bsc#1269024). * CVE-2026-52922: batman-adv: dat: handle forward allocation error (bsc#1269030). * CVE-2026-52925: vrf: Fix a potential NPD when removing a port from a VRF (bsc#1268987). * CVE-2026-52926: batman-adv: clear current gateway during teardown (bsc#1269025). * CVE-2026-52927: netfilter: ebtables: fix OOB read in compat_mtw_from_user (bsc#1269027). * CVE-2026-52930: ipc/shm: serialize orphan cleanup with shm_nattch updates (bsc#1269003). * CVE-2026-52934: batman-adv: tvlv: reject oversized TVLV packets (bsc#1268994). * CVE-2026-52937: tap: fix stack info leak in tap_ioctl() SIOCGIFHWADDR (bsc#1268983). * CVE-2026-52941: net/smc: avoid NULL deref of conn->lnk in smc_msg_event tracepoint (bsc#1268966). * CVE-2026-52942: netfilter: nf_log: validate MAC header was set before dumping it (bsc#1268967). * CVE-2026-52947: net: qrtr: fix refcount saturation and potential UAF in qrtr_port_remove (bsc#1269115). * CVE-2026-52953: iommu/vt-d: Fix oops due to out of scope access (bsc#1269133). * CVE-2026-52956: libceph: Fix potential out-of-bounds access in __ceph_x_decrypt() (bsc#1269172). * CVE-2026-52958: libceph: Fix potential out-of-bounds access in osdmap_decode() (bsc#1269174). * CVE-2026-52967: smb/client: fix possible infinite loop and oob read in symlink_data() (bsc#1269181). * CVE-2026-52970: netfilter: nft_ct: fix missing expect put in obj eval (bsc#1269229). * CVE-2026-52974: net: tls: fix strparser anchor skb leak on offload RX setup failure (bsc#1269233). * CVE-2026-52981: neigh: let neigh_xmit take skb ownership (bsc#1269254). * CVE-2026-52984: net/sched: netem: fix queue limit check to include reordered packets (bsc#1269272). * CVE-2026-52986: netfilter: nf_conntrack_sip: don't use simple_strtoul (bsc#1269289). * CVE-2026-52988: netfilter: nf_tables: join hook list via splice_list_rcu() in commit phase (bsc#1269362). * CVE-2026-52995: net/rds: zero per-item info buffer before handing it to visitors (bsc#1269124). * CVE-2026-52998: netfilter: nfnetlink_osf: fix potential NULL dereference in ttl check (bsc#1269118). * CVE-2026-52999: netfilter: nfnetlink_osf: fix out-of-bounds read on option matching (bsc#1269119). * CVE-2026-53000: netfilter: nat: use kfree_rcu to release ops (bsc#1269117). * CVE-2026-53002: netfilter: conntrack: remove sprintf usage (bsc#1269112). * CVE-2026-53003: pppoe: drop PFC frames (bsc#1269111). * CVE-2026-53004: sctp: fix OOB write to userspace in sctp_getsockopt_peer_auth_chunks (bsc#1269106). * CVE-2026-53005: af_unix: Drop all SCM attributes for SOCKMAP (bsc#1269107). * CVE-2026-53006: ipv6: fix possible UAF in icmpv6_rcv() (bsc#1269104). * CVE-2026-53009: ice: fix double-free of tx_buf skb (bsc#1269098). * CVE-2026-53011: net/sched: taprio: fix use-after-free in advance_sched() on schedule switch (bsc#1269094). * CVE-2026-53012: nexthop: fix IPv6 route referencing IPv4 nexthop (bsc#1269154). * CVE-2026-53013: macvlan: fix macvlan_get_size() not reserving space for IFLA_MACVLAN_BC_CUTOFF (bsc#1269095). * CVE-2026-53014: net/sched: act_mirred: fix wrong device for mac_header_xmit check in tcf_blockcast_redir (bsc#1269092). * CVE-2026-53032: bpf: Fix NULL deref in map_kptr_match_type for scalar regs (bsc#1269138). * CVE-2026-53035: bpf, sockmap: Fix af_unix iter deadlock (bsc#1269190). * CVE-2026-53038: ima_fs: Correctly create securityfs files for unsupported hash algos (bsc#1269391). * CVE-2026-53062: dm cache policy smq: fix missing locks in invalidating cache blocks (bsc#1269658). * CVE-2026-53063: dm cache: fix write hang in passthrough mode (bsc#1269659). * CVE-2026-53064: dm cache: fix null-deref with concurrent writes in passthrough mode (bsc#1269132). * CVE-2026-53069: net, bpf: fix null-ptr-deref in xdp_master_redirect() for down master (bsc#1269186). * CVE-2026-53074: bpf: reject short IPv4/IPv6 inputs in bpf_prog_test_run_skb (bsc#1269688). * CVE-2026-53083: bpf: Fix RCU stall in bpf_fd_array_map_clear() (bsc#1269964). * CVE-2026-53085: bpf: fix mm lifecycle in open-coded task_vma iterator (bsc#1269879). * CVE-2026-53088: net: bcmgenet: fix off-by-one in bcmgenet_put_txcb (bsc#1269185). * CVE-2026-53101: wifi: mt76: mt7921: fix potential deadlock in mt7921_roc_abort_sync (bsc#1269415). * CVE-2026-53104: wifi: mt76: Fix memory leak destroying device (bsc#1269157). * CVE-2026-53106: bpf: Do not allow deleting local storage in NMI (bsc#1269990). * CVE-2026-53107: wifi: libertas: use USB anchors for tracking in-flight URBs (bsc#1269991). * CVE-2026-53121: amd-pstate: Fix memory leak in amd_pstate_epp_cpu_init() (bsc#1269198). * CVE-2026-53123: md: wake raid456 reshape waiters before suspend (bsc#1269643). * CVE-2026-53131: netfilter: require Ethernet MAC header before using eth_hdr() (bsc#1269773). * CVE-2026-53132: vsock/virtio: fix potential unbounded skb queue (bsc#1269290). * CVE-2026-53134: netfilter: nft_fib: fix stale stack leak via the OIFNAME register (bsc#1269819). * CVE-2026-53157: net: phonet: free phonet_device after RCU grace period (bsc#1269241). * CVE-2026-53175: inet: frags: fix use-after-free caused by the fqdir_pre_exit() flush (bsc#1269714). * CVE-2026-53181: vsock/vmci: fix sk_ack_backlog leak on failed handshake (bsc#1269886). * CVE-2026-53183: mptcp: allow subflow rcv wnd to shrink (bsc#1269376). * CVE-2026-53184: udp: clear skb->dev before running a sockmap verdict (bsc#1269689). * CVE-2026-53185: zram: fix use-after-free in zram_bvec_write_partial() (bsc#1269660). * CVE-2026-53186: RDMA/srp: bound SRP_RSP sense copy by the received length (bsc#1269663). * CVE-2026-53189: mm/huge_memory: update file PMD counter before folio_put() (bsc#1269797). * CVE-2026-53210: tee: shm: fix shm leak in register_shm_helper() (bsc#1269727). * CVE-2026-53212: netfilter: nft_tunnel: fix use-after-free on object destroy (bsc#1269672). * CVE-2026-53214: ipv6: Fix a potential NPD in cleanup_prefix_route() (bsc#1269588). * CVE-2026-53218: netfilter: nft_exthdr: fix register tracking for F_PRESENT flag (bsc#1269273). * CVE-2026-53221: ip6_vti: fix incorrect tunnel matching in vti6_tnl_lookup() (bsc#1269318). * CVE-2026-53224: sctp: validate embedded INIT chunk and address list lengths in cookie (bsc#1269997). * CVE-2026-53225: sctp: fix uninit-value in __sctp_rcv_asconf_lookup() (bsc#1269711). * CVE-2026-53227: net: openvswitch: fix possible kfree_skb of ERR_PTR (bsc#1269877). * CVE-2026-53230: net/mlx5: Fix slab-out-of-bounds in mlx5_query_nic_vport_mac_list (bsc#1269270). * CVE-2026-53233: netdev: fix double-free in netdev_nl_bind_rx_doit() (bsc#1269801). * CVE-2026-53235: net: add pskb_may_pull() to skb_gro_receive_list() (bsc#1269286). * CVE-2026-53236: tcp: restrict SO_ATTACH_FILTER to priv users (bsc#1269994). * CVE-2026-53239: xfrm: policy: fix use-after-free on inexact bin in xfrm_policy_bysel_ctx() (bsc#1269677). * CVE-2026-53245: net/802/mrp: fix vector attribute parsing in mrp_pdu_parse_vecattr (bsc#1269675). * CVE-2026-53246: sctp: validate cached peer INIT chunk length in COOKIE_ECHO processing (bsc#1269988). * CVE-2026-53247: net: ethernet: mtk_eth_soc: Fix use-after-free in metadata dst teardown (bsc#1269235). * CVE-2026-53250: xsk: cache csum_start/csum_offset to fix TOCTOU in xsk_skb_metadata() (bsc#1269808). * CVE-2026-53252: Bluetooth: fix memory leak in error path of hci_alloc_dev() (bsc#1269307). * CVE-2026-53260: tcp: Add preempt_{disable,enable}_nested() in reqsk_queue_hash_req() (bsc#1269731). * CVE-2026-53267: netfilter: nft_ct: bail out on template ct in get eval (bsc#1269577). * CVE-2026-53268: netfilter: conntrack_irc: fix possible out-of-bounds read (bsc#1269257). * CVE-2026-53270: ipvs: clear the svc scheduler ptr early on edit (bsc#1269240). * CVE-2026-53273: tee: optee: prevent use-after-free when the client exits before the supplicant (bsc#1269713). * CVE-2026-53275: ipv6: mcast: Fix use-after-free when processing MLD queries (bsc#1269810). * CVE-2026-53289: ice: fix NULL pointer dereference in ice_reset_all_vfs() (bsc#1269694). * CVE-2026-53321: io_uring/napi: cap busy_poll_to 10 msec (bsc#1269724). * CVE-2026-53355: net: rds: clear i_sends on setup unwind (bsc#1270249). * CVE-2026-53369: udf: reject descriptors with oversized CRC length (bsc#1271818). * CVE-2026-53381: virtiofs: fix UAF on submount umount (bsc#1271830). * CVE-2026-53388: fuse: re-lock request before replacing page cache folio (bsc#1271825). * CVE-2026-53391: NFSv4/pNFS: reject zero-length r_addr in nfs4_decode_mp_ds_addr (bsc#1271904). * CVE-2026-53392: NFSv4/flexfiles: reject zero filehandle version count (bsc#1271826). * CVE-2026-53393: nfsd: reset write verifier on deferred writeback errors (bsc#1271858). * CVE-2026-53394: nfsd: avoid leaking pre-allocated openowner on unconfirmed retry race (bsc#1271859). * CVE-2026-53397: nfsd: fix posix_acl leak on SETACL decode failure (bsc#1271869). * CVE-2026-53398: NFSD: Fix SECINFO_NO_NAME decode error cleanup (bsc#1271870). * CVE-2026-53399: nfsd: release layout stid on setlease failure (bsc#1271832). * CVE-2026-53402: fbdev: fbcon: fix out-of-bounds read in err_out of (bsc#1271908). * CVE-2026-63794: KVM: SVM: Fix page overflow in sev_dbg_crypt() for ENCRYPT path (bsc#1271964). * CVE-2026-63795: 9p: avoid putting oldfid in p9_client_walk() error path (bsc#1271955). * CVE-2026-63802: blk-cgroup: fix UAF in __blkcg_rstat_flush() (bsc#1272282). * CVE-2026-63809: bpf: NUL-terminate replaced sysctl value (bsc#1272296). * CVE-2026-63829: net: ip_gre: require CAP_NET_ADMIN in the device netns for changelink (bsc#1272176). * CVE-2026-63831: mac802154: llsec: add skb_cow_data() before in-place crypto (bsc#1272184). * CVE-2026-63836: batman-adv: tp_meter: avoid divide-by-zero for dec_cwnd (bsc#1272246). * CVE-2026-63912: xfrm: esp: restore combined single-frag length gate (bsc#1272836). * CVE-2026-63919: xfrm: input: hold netns during deferred transport reinjection (bsc#1272907). * CVE-2026-63923: octeontx2-af: validate body pcifunc in rvu_mbox_handler_rep_event_notify (bsc#1273005). * CVE-2026-63952: memfd: deny writeable mappings when implying SEAL_WRITE (bsc#1272468). * CVE-2026-63968: ipv6: fix possible infinite loop in fib6_select_path() (bsc#1272466). * CVE-2026-63971: sctp: fix race between sctp_wait_for_connect and peeloff (bsc#1272678). * CVE-2026-63994: tunnels: load network headers after skb_cow() in iptunnel_pmtud_build_icmp() (bsc#1273035). * CVE-2026-64025: bpf, skmsg: fix verdict sk_data_ready racing with ktls rx (bsc#1273117). * CVE-2026-64061: netfs: Fix early put of sink folio in netfs_read_gaps() (bsc#1272505). * CVE-2026-64091: batman-adv: tt: fix TOCTOU race for reported vlans (bsc#1272514). * CVE-2026-64106: KVM: arm64: vgic-its: Reject restored DTE with out-of-range num_eventid_bits (bsc#1272242). * CVE-2026-64157: netfs: Fix partial invalidation of streaming-write folio (bsc#1272462). * CVE-2026-64158: netfs: Fix write streaming disablement if fd open O_RDWR (bsc#1272524). * CVE-2026-64187: xfs: fail recovery on a committed log item with no regions (bsc#1272204). * CVE-2026-64188: net: qualcomm: rmnet: fix endpoint use-after-free in rmnet_dellink() (bsc#1272150). * CVE-2026-64189: netfilter: ipset: fix race between dump and ip_set_list resize (bsc#1272207). * CVE-2026-64357: xfs: fix exchmaps reservation limit check (bsc#1272612). * CVE-2026-64564: sctp: don't free the ASCONF's own transport in DEL-IP processing (bsc#1274072). * CVE-2026-64561: KVM: x86: Check for invalid/obsolete root _after_ making MMU pages available (bsc#1273231). * CVE-2026-64600: xfs: resample the data fork mapping after cycling ILOCK (bsc#1271526). The following non security issues were fixed: * accel/ivpu: Fix wrong register read in LNL failure diagnostics (git-fixes). * accel/ivpu: Reject firmware log with size smaller than header (git-fixes). * ALSA: hda: codecs: hdmi: disable keep-alive before audio format change (git- fixes). * ALSA: hda: conexant: Remove mic bias threshold override (git-fixes). * ALSA: hda: cs35l41: validate and free ACPI mute object (git-fixes). * ALSA: hda: Fix cached processing coefficient verbs (git-fixes). * ALSA: lx6464es: fix period byte count for 16-bit streams (git-fixes). * ALSA: pcm: wake linked drain waiters on unlink (git-fixes). * ALSA: scarlett2: Allow selecting config_set by firmware version (stable- fixes). * ALSA: scarlett2: Update offsets for 2i2 Gen 4 firmware 2417 (git-fixes). * ALSA: seq: close a re-opened queue timer in the destructor (git-fixes). * ALSA: seq: Fix division by zero in initialize_timer() (git-fixes). * ALSA: timer: Clear SNDRV_TIMER_IFLG_DEAD once the close completes (git- fixes). * ALSA: timer: don't re-enter an instance callback that is still running (git- fixes). * ALSA: timer: drain a slave's callback before its master detaches it (git- fixes). * ALSA: ump: fix double free of out_cvts on rawmidi error (git-fixes). * ALSA: usb-audio: Clamp frame size in implicit-feedback mode (git-fixes). * ALSA: usb-audio: Fix DMA buffer out-of-bounds write when fill_max is set (git-fixes). * ALSA: usb-audio: fix OOB write in snd_usbmidi_akai_output() (git-fixes). * ALSA: usb-audio: fix stack info leak in RME Digiface status (git-fixes). * ALSA: usb-audio: fix use-after-free in ump_to_endpoint() (git-fixes). * ALSA: usb-audio: Skip DSD quirk for Musical Fidelity M6s DAC (git-fixes). * apparmor: fix use-after-free in rawdata dedup loop (git-fixes). * arm64: errata: Mitigate TLBI errata on Microsoft Azure Cobalt 100 CPU (git- fixes). * ASoC: amd: ps: fix wrong ACP version string in pci_request_regions() (git- fixes). * ASoC: bt-sco: fix duplicate DAPM widget names for wideband DAI (git-fixes). * ASoC: cs35l56: Fix potential probe() deadlock (git-fixes). * ASoC: cs35l56: Use complete_all() to signal init_completion (git-fixes). * ASoC: cs42l43: Correct report for forced microphone jack (git-fixes). * ASoC: fsl_sai: Fix spurious BCLK on resume by clearing BYP (git-fixes). * ASoC: max98090: fix missing IS_ERR() before PTR_ERR() on mclk lookup (git- fixes). * ASoC: max98095: fix missing IS_ERR() before PTR_ERR() on mclk lookup (git- fixes). * ASoC: meson: aiu: fifo-spdif: soft reset the S/PDIF datapath on start/stop (git-fixes). * ASoC: tas2562: fix broken entries in the volume lookup table (git-fixes). * ASoC: tas2562: fix deprecated 'shut-down' GPIO always cleared after lookup (git-fixes). * ASoC: tas2562: fix DVC coefficient write order (git-fixes). * ASoC: tas2781: bound firmware description string parsing (git-fixes). * assoc_array: trim the final shortcut word using the current chunk end (git- fixes). * batman-adv: bla: reacquire gw address after skb realloc (git-fixes). * batman-adv: dat: ensure accessible eth_hdr proto field (git-fixes). * batman-adv: dat: fix tie-break for candidate selection (git-fixes). * batman-adv: fix batadv_skb_is_frag() kernel-doc (git-fixes). * batman-adv: fix VLAN priority offset (git-fixes). * batman-adv: frag: fix primary_if leak on failed linearization (git-fixes). * batman-adv: frag: free unfragmentable packet (git-fixes). * batman-adv: mcast: avoid OOB read of num_dests header (git-fixes). * batman-adv: tt: avoid request storms during pending request (git-fixes). * batman-adv: tt: prevent TVLV OOB check overflow (git-fixes). * bitops: use common function parameter names (git-fixes). * Bluetooth: 6lowpan: fix cyclic locking warning on netdev unregister (stable- fixes). * Bluetooth: 6lowpan: Fix using chan->conn as indication to no remote netdev (git-fixes). * Bluetooth: btintel: Validate length before parsing diagnostics TLV (git- fixes). * Bluetooth: btrtl: validate firmware patch bounds (git-fixes). * Bluetooth: btusb: Add USB ID 2c4e:0128 for Mercusys MA60XNB (stable-fixes). * Bluetooth: btusb: validate Realtek vendor event length (git-fixes). * Bluetooth: hci_qca: Clear memdump state on invalid dump size (git-fixes). * Bluetooth: hci_sync: Fix advertising data UAFs (git-fixes). * Bluetooth: hci_sync: hold conn in hci_connect_acl/le_sync() callbacks (git- fixes). * Bluetooth: hci_sync: hold conn in hci_connect_big_sync() callback (git- fixes). * Bluetooth: hci_sync: hold conn in hci_connect_pa_sync() callback (git- fixes). * Bluetooth: hci_sync: Protect UUID list traversal (git-fixes). * Bluetooth: HIDP: reject frames without a transaction header (git-fixes). * Bluetooth: HIDP: validate numbered report payloads (git-fixes). * Bluetooth: ISO: clear iso_data always when detaching conn from hcon (git- fixes). * Bluetooth: ISO: fix CONNECTED -> CLOSED transition on shutdown/release (git- fixes). * Bluetooth: ISO: fix timeout vs sync_timeout typo in check_bcast_qos (git- fixes). * Bluetooth: ISO: validate sockaddr_iso first in iso_sock_rebind_bis() (git- fixes). * Bluetooth: L2CAP: fix UAF in l2cap_le_connect_rsp (git-fixes). * Bluetooth: mgmt: hold reference for hci_conn in mgmt_pending_cmds (git- fixes). * Bluetooth: mgmt: Translate HCI reason in Device Disconnected event (git- fixes). * Bluetooth: RFCOMM: Fix session UAF in set_termios (git-fixes). * Bluetooth: SCO: give the socket its own sco_conn reference (git-fixes). * btrfs: do not trim a device which is not writeable (bsc#1272568). * bus: sunxi-rsb: Always check register address validity (git-fixes). * can: bcm: add missing rcu list annotations and operations (git-fixes). * can: bcm: defer rx_op deallocation to workqueue to fix thrtimer UAF (git- fixes). * can: bcm: fix lockless bound/ifindex race and silent RX_SETUP failure (git- fixes). * can: c_can: c_can_chip_config(): keep controller in init mode until bittiming is configured (git-fixes). * can: ctucanfd: add missing MODULE_DEVICE_TABLE() (git-fixes). * can: ctucanfd: handle bus error interrupts (git-fixes). * can: ctucanfd: mark error-active controller status valid (git-fixes). * can: ctucanfd: unmap BAR0 using base address (git-fixes). * can: ctucanfd: use self-test mode for PRESUME_ACK (git-fixes). * can: ems_usb: validate CPC message lengths (git-fixes). * can: esd_usb: kill anchored URBs before freeing netdevs (git-fixes). * can: etas_es58x: es58x_read_bulk_callback(): fix RX buffer leak on URB resubmit failure (git-fixes). * can: gs_usb: gs_usb_receive_bulk_callback(): resubmit URB on skb allocation failure (git-fixes). * can: isotp: check register_netdevice_notifier() error in module init (git- fixes). * can: isotp: use unconditional synchronize_rcu() in isotp_release() (git- fixes). * can: j1939: transport: j1939_session_fresh_new(): initialize receive buffer (git-fixes). * can: kvaser_usb: kvaser_usb_hydra_get_busparams(): fix memory leak in kvaser_usb_hydra_get_busparams() (git-fixes). * can: kvaser_usb_leaf: kvaser_usb_leaf_wait_cmd(): validate received command extents (git-fixes). * can: peak_usb: add bounds check for USB channel index (git-fixes). * can: peak_usb: peak_usb_start(): fix double free of transfer buffer on URB submit error (git-fixes). * can: peak_usb: validate uCAN receive record lengths (git-fixes). * can: softing: fw_parse(): validate firmware record spans (git-fixes). * cdrom: fix stack out-of-bounds read in CDROMVOLCTRL (git-fixes). * comedi: comedi_parport: deal with premature interrupt (git-fixes). * crypto/xxhash: set downstream CRYPTO_ALG_FIPS_UNAPPROVED (bsc#1262160 jsc#PED-15986). * crypto: introduce downstream CRYPTO_ALG_FIPS_UNAPPROVED (bsc#1262160 jsc#PED-15986). * crypto: qat - keep VFs enabled during reset (stable-fixes). * crypto: qat - notify fatal error before AER reset preparation (stable- fixes). * dm cache policy smq: check allocation under invalidate lock (git-fixes). * dm cache: fix missing return in invalidate_committed's error path (git- fixes). * dmaengine: idxd: fix double free of wq, engine, and group structs (git- fixes). * dmaengine: idxd: fix fdev setup failure cleanup in idxd_cdev_open() (git- fixes). * dmaengine: qcom: bam_dma: Fix command element mask field for BAM v1.6.0+ (git-fixes). * dmaengine: sun6i-dma: Fix reclaim descriptors while terminating DMA (git- fixes). * driver core: Fix missing jiffies conversion in deferred_probe_extend_timeout() (git-fixes). * driver core: Guard deferred probe timeout extension with delayed_work_pending() (git-fixes). * driver core: Use mod_delayed_work to prevent lost deferred probe work (git- fixes). * Drivers: hv: vmbus: Set DMA coherent mask for VMBus devices (git-fixes). * drm/amd/display: detect_link_and_local_sink: DP alt mode timeout path leaks prev_sink reference (git-fixes). * drm/amd/display: Handle struct drm_plane_state.ignore_damage_clips (git- fixes). * drm/amd/display: set new_stream to NULL after release (git-fixes). * drm/amd/display: use proper context for logging (git-fixes). * drm/amd/pm/ci: Don't disable MCLK DPM on Bonaire 0x6658 (R7 260X) (git- fixes). * drm/amd/pm: fix amdgpu_pm_info power display units (git-fixes). * drm/amd/pm: fix smu13 power limit range calculation (git-fixes). * drm/amdgpu: Disable PCIe dynamic speed switching on Ryzen Pinnacle Ridge (git-fixes). * drm/amdgpu: fix aperture mapping leak (git-fixes). * drm/amdkfd: fix uint32_t overflow in EOP ring buffer size alignment (git- fixes). * drm/amdkfd: free MQD managers on DQM init failures (git-fixes). * drm/amdkfd: hold event_mutex while checkpointing CRIU events (git-fixes). * drm/dp: Read the PCON max FRL bandwidth only for HDMI DFPs (git-fixes). * drm/dp_mst: Handle torn-down topology gracefully in drm_dp_mst_topology_queue_probe() (git-fixes). * drm/gfx10: Program DB_RING_CONTROL (git-fixes). * drm/i915/bios: range check LFP Data Block panel_type2 (git-fixes). * drm/i915/gem: Do not leak siblings[] on proto context error (git-fixes). * drm/i915/gem: Fix NULL deref in I915_CONTEXT_PARAM_SSEU (git-fixes). * drm/i915/gt: use correct selftest config symbol (git-fixes). * drm/i915/selftests: Fix GT PM sort comparators (git-fixes). * drm/i915: ensure segment offset never exceeds allowed max (stable-fixes). * drm/i915: Return NULL on error in active_instance (git-fixes). * drm/imagination: acquire vm_ctx->lock before mapping memory to GPU VM (git- fixes). * drm/imagination: Fix double call to drm_sched_entity_fini() (git-fixes). * drm/imagination: fix error checking of pvr_vm_context_lookup() (git-fixes). * drm/imagination: Fix returned size for DRM_IOCTL_PVR_DEV_QUERY (git-fixes). * drm/imagination: Fix user array stride in pvr_set_uobj_array() (git-fixes). * drm/mediatek: Check CRTC state before freeing (git-fixes). * drm/mediatek: ovl_adaptor: balance component registrations (git-fixes). * drm/panthor: Don't overrule pending immediate ticks in sched_resume_tick() (git-fixes). * drm/panthor: Fix a leak when a group is evicted before the tiler OOM is serviced (git-fixes). * drm/panthor: Fix potential invalid pointer deref in group_process_tiler_oom() (git-fixes). * drm/panthor: Interrupt group start/resumption if group_bind_locked() fails (git-fixes). * drm/panthor: reject firmware sections with oversized data (git-fixes). * drm/panthor: return error on truncated firmware (git-fixes). * drm/panthor: validate firmware interface structure sizes (git-fixes). * drm/tegra: gr2d/gr3d: Contain PM in the gr _d_probe/gr_ d_remove (git- fixes). * drm/tegra: gr2d/gr3d: Initialize address register map before HOST1X client is registered (stable-fixes). * drm/tests: shmem: Set DMA mask to 64-bit in drm_gem_shmem (git-fixes). * drm/v3d: Reject invalid indirect BO handle in indirect CSD setup (git- fixes). * drm/vc4: hvs/v3d: Fix null dereference in unbind (git-fixes). * drm/vc4: Prevent shader BO mappings from becoming writable (git-fixes). * drm/vc4: Supply the overflow slot size in BPOS, not the whole bin BO size (git-fixes). * drm/vc4: Zero the tile state data array before each BIN job (git-fixes). * drm/virtio: bound EDID block reads to the response buffer (git-fixes). * drm/virtio: fix deadlock in display_info_cb by removing hotplug from dequeue worker (git-fixes). * drm/vmwgfx: avoid destroy_workqueue(NULL) on vkms init failure (git-fixes). * drm/vmwgfx: bound DMA command body size against suffix pointer (git-fixes). * drm/vmwgfx: drop dma_buf reference on foreign-fd prime import (git-fixes). * drm/vmwgfx: fix guest_memory_dirty bitfield clobbered as size (git-fixes). * drm/vmwgfx: reject DX_BIND_QUERY without a DX context (git-fixes). * drm/vmwgfx: use check_add_overflow for shader size+offset bound (git-fixes). * drm/vmwgfx: validate DRAW_PRIMITIVES header size before division (git- fixes). * drm/vmwgfx: validate external BO copy bounds for both stride paths (git- fixes). * drm/vmwgfx: Validate vmw_surface_metadata::array_size (git-fixes). * drm/xe/hw_engine: Fix double-free of managed BO in error path (git-fixes). * drm/xe/pf: Don't attempt to process FAST_REQ or EVENT relays (git-fixes). * drm/xe/pt: Fix NULL pointer dereference in xe_pt_zap_ptes_entry() (git- fixes). * drm/xe/wopcm: fix WOPCM size for LNL+ (git-fixes). * drm/xe: Fix PTE index in xe_vm_populate_pgtable() for chunked binds (git- fixes). * drm/xe: remove duplicate include (git-fixes). * erofs: set fileio bio failed in short read case (git-fixes). * fbcon: fix NULL pointer dereference for a console without vc_data (stable- fixes). * fbdev: broadsheetfb: fix potential memory leak in broadsheetfb_probe() (git- fixes). * fbdev: carminefb: fix potential memory leak in alloc_carmine_fb() (git- fixes). * fbdev: efifb: fix memory leak in efifb_probe() (git-fixes). * fbdev: hecubafb: fix potential memory leak in hecubafb_probe() (git-fixes). * fbdev: i740fb: fix potential memory leak in i740fb_probe() (git-fixes). * fbdev: metronomefb: fix potential memory leak in metronomefb_probe() (git- fixes). * fbdev: nvidia: fix potential memory leak in nvidiafb_probe() (git-fixes). * fbdev: radeon: fix potential memory leak in radeonfb_pci_register() (git- fixes). * fbdev: s3fb: fix potential memory leak in s3_pci_probe() (git-fixes). * fbdev: sm501fb: Fix buffer errors in OF binding code (git-fixes). * fbdev: sm712: Fix operator precedence in big_swap macro (git-fixes). * fbdev: tdfxfb: fix potential memory leak in tdfxfb_probe() (git-fixes). * fbdev: tridentfb: fix potential memory leak in trident_pci_probe() (git- fixes). * fbdev: uvesafb: fix potential memory leak in uvesafb_probe() (git-fixes). * fbdev: vesafb: fix memory leak in vesafb_probe() (git-fixes). * firewire: net: Fix fragmented datagram reassembly (git-fixes). * firmware: arm_ffa: Fix NULL dereference in ffa_partition_info_get() (git- fixes). * firmware: arm_ffa: Respect firmware advertised RX/TX buffer size limits (git-fixes). * gpio-f7188x: Add support for NCT6126D version B (git-fixes). * gpio: davinci: fix IRQ domain leak on devm_kzalloc failure (git-fixes). * gpio: eic-sprd: use raw_spinlock_t in the irq startup path (git-fixes). * gpio: htc-egpio: use managed gpiochip registration (git-fixes). * gpio: mlxbf3: fail probe if gpiochip registration fails (git-fixes). * gpio: mvebu: fail probe if gpiochip registration fails (git-fixes). * gpio: mvebu: free generic chips on unbind (git-fixes). * gpio: pca953x: fix cache_only and IRQ state on restore_context() failure (git-fixes). * gpio: rockchip: change the GPIO version judgment logic (stable-fixes). * gpio: rockchip: fix generic IRQ chip leak on remove (git-fixes). * gpio: rockchip: teardown bugs and resource leaks (git-fixes). * gpio: sloppy-logic-analyzer: Fix memory leak in gpio_la_poll_probe() (git- fixes). * gpio: tegra: do not call pinctrl for GPIO direction (git-fixes). * gpio: timberdale: Return -ENOMEM on dynamic memory allocation in probe (git- fixes). * gpios: palmas: add .get_direction() op (git-fixes). * HID: add haptics page defines (stable-fixes). * HID: hid-sjoy: race between init and usage (git-fixes). * HID: pidff: Add missing spaces (stable-fixes). * HID: pidff: Fix missing blank lines after declarations (stable-fixes). * HID: playstation: validate num_touch_reports in DualShock 4 reports (stable- fixes). * hwmon: (adt7470) Fix busy-loop and I2C flooding in update thread (git- fixes). * hwmon: (adt7470) Fix cache updated before hardware write on I2C error (git- fixes). * hwmon: (adt7470) Fix divide-by-zero TOCTOU crash in fan speed read (git- fixes). * hwmon: (adt7470) Fix fans stuck in manual mode on I2C errors (git-fixes). * hwmon: (adt7470) Fix PWM auto temp state array and bounds check (git-fixes). * hwmon: (adt7470) Fix swapped PWM3 and PWM4 auto mode masks (git-fixes). * hwmon: (adt7470) Fix temperature alarm logic in hwmon_temp_read() (git- fixes). * hwmon: (adt7470) Use cached PWM frequency value (git-fixes). * hwmon: (asus-ec-sensors) add missed handle for ENOMEM (git-fixes). * hwmon: (asus-ec-sensors) fix EC read intervals (git-fixes). * hwmon: (asus-ec-sensors) fix looping over banks while reading from EC (git- fixes). * hwmon: (corsair-cpro) Stop device IO before calling hid_hw_stop (git-fixes). * hwmon: (corsair-psu) Stop device IO before calling hid_hw_stop (git-fixes). * hwmon: (gigabyte_waterforce) Stop device IO before calling hid_hw_stop (git- fixes). * hwmon: (lm90) Only report alarms if driver is ready (git-fixes). * hwmon: (ltc4282) Fix reading the minimum alarm voltage (git-fixes). * hwmon: (nct6775-core) Fix number of temperature registers for NCT6116 (git- fixes). * hwmon: (nct6775-core) Prevent access to unsupported weight registers (git- fixes). * hwmon: (npcm750-pwm-fan): stop fan timer on device detach (git-fixes). * hwmon: (nzxt-kraken3) Stop device IO before calling hid_hw_stop (git-fixes). * hwmon: (nzxt-smart2) DMA-align output buffer (git-fixes). * hwmon: (nzxt-smart2) Stop device IO before calling hid_hw_stop (git-fixes). * hwmon: (pmbus) Fix return value from pmbus_update_byte_data() (git-fixes). * hwmon: (pmbus/core) notify on the hwmon device, not the i2c client (git- fixes). * hwmon: (sht3x) Fix unaligned accesses (git-fixes). * hwmon: (w83627hf) remove VID sysfs files on error and remove (stable-fixes). * hwmon: (w83793) remove vrm sysfs file on probe failure (stable-fixes). * hwmon: occ: validate poll response sensor blocks (git-fixes). * i2c: amd-mp2: Unregister callback on adapter add failure (git-fixes). * i2c: imx: Cancel hrtimer before clearing slave pointer (git-fixes). * i2c: imx: Fix slave registration race and error handling (git-fixes). * i2c: iproc: reset bus after timeout if START_BUSY is stuck (git-fixes). * i2c: jz4780: Cache host clock rate at probe to prevent CCF prepare_lock deadlock (git-fixes). * i2c: mediatek: fix WRRD for SoCs without auto_restart option (git-fixes). * i2c: mlxbf: Fix use-after-free in mlxbf_i2c_init_resource() (git-fixes). * i3c: mipi-i3c-hci: Correct RING_CTRL_ABORT handling in DMA dequeue (git- fixes). * i3c: mipi-i3c-hci: Preserve RUN bit when aborting DMA ring (git-fixes). * ieee802154: admin-gate legacy LLSEC dump operations (git-fixes). * ieee802154: allow legacy LLSEC ADD/DEL ops to pass strict validation (git- fixes). * ieee802154: ca8210: fix cas_ctl leak on spi_async failure (git-fixes). * ieee802154: ca8210: fix pointer truncation in kfifo on 64-bit (git-fixes). * ieee802154: fix kernel-infoleak in dgram_recvmsg() (git-fixes). * ieee802154: Remove WARN_ON() in cfg802154_pernet_exit() (git-fixes). * iio: accel: bmc150: clamp the device-reported FIFO frame count (git-fixes). * iio: accel: kxsd9: fix runtime PM imbalance on write_raw() error (git- fixes). * iio: adc: lpc32xx: Initialize completion before requesting IRQ (git-fixes). * iio: adc: spear: Initialize completion before requesting IRQ (git-fixes). * iio: adc: ti-ads124s08: Return reset GPIO lookup errors (git-fixes). * iio: adc: ti-ads1119: fix PM reference leak in buffer preenable (git-fixes). * iio: common: st_sensors: honour channel endianness in read_axis_data (git- fixes). * iio: event: Fix event FIFO reset race (git-fixes). * iio: imu: adis: add IRQF_NO_THREAD to non-FIFO trigger IRQ (git-fixes). * iio: imu: bmi160: add IRQF_NO_THREAD to data-ready trigger IRQ (git-fixes). * iio: imu: inv_icm42600: fix timestamp clock period by using lower value (git-fixes). * iio: imu: inv_icm42600: fix timestamping by limiting FIFO reading (git- fixes). * iio: imu: st_lsm6dsx: deselect shub page before reading whoami (git-fixes). * iio: light: al3010: fix incorrect scale for the highest gain range (git- fixes). * iio: light: gp2ap002: fix runtime PM leak on read error (git-fixes). * iio: light: tsl2591: return actual error from probe IRQ failure (git-fixes). * iio: magnetometer: ak8975: fix potential kernel stack memory leak (git- fixes). * iio: temperature: Build mlx90635 with CONFIG_MLX90635 (git-fixes). * Input: ads7846 - restore half-duplex support (git-fixes). * Input: atkbd - validate scancode in firmware keymap entries (git-fixes). * Input: elan_i2c - prevent division by zero and arithmetic underflow (git- fixes). * Input: goodix - clamp the device-reported contact count (git-fixes). * Input: iforce - bound the device-reported force-feedback effect index (git- fixes). * Input: ims-pcu - add response length checks (git-fixes). * Input: ims-pcu - fix DMA mapping violation in line setup (git-fixes). * Input: ims-pcu - fix firmware leak in async update (git-fixes). * Input: ims-pcu - fix heap-buffer-overflow in ims_pcu_process_data() (git- fixes). * Input: ims-pcu - fix logic error in packet reset (git-fixes). * Input: ims-pcu - fix out-of-bounds read in ims_pcu_irq() debug logging (git- fixes). * Input: ims-pcu - fix potential infinite loop in CDC union descriptor parsing (git-fixes). * Input: ims-pcu - fix race condition in reset_device sysfs callback (git- fixes). * Input: ims-pcu - fix type confusion in CDC union descriptor parsing (git- fixes). * Input: ims-pcu - fix use-after-free and double-free in disconnect (git- fixes). * Input: ims-pcu - only expose sysfs attributes on control interface (git- fixes). * Input: ims-pcu - release data interface on disconnect (git-fixes). * Input: ims-pcu - validate control endpoint type (git-fixes). * Input: maple_keyb - set driver data before registering input device (stable- fixes). * Input: maplecontrol - set driver data before registering input device (stable-fixes). * Input: maplemouse - fix NULL pointer dereference in open() (git-fixes). * Input: maplemouse - set driver data before registering input device (stable- fixes). * Input: mms114 - fix multi-touch slot corruption (git-fixes). * Input: mms114 - fix touch indexing for MMS134S and MMS136 (git-fixes). * Input: mms114 - reject an oversized device packet size (git-fixes). * Input: rmi4 - fix bit count in bitmap_copy() (git-fixes). * Input: rmi4 - fix limit in rmi_register_desc_has_subpacket() (git-fixes). * Input: rmi4 - fix memory leak in rmi_set_attn_data() (git-fixes). * Input: rmi4 - fix num_subpackets overflow in register descriptor (git- fixes). * Input: rmi4 - fix register descriptor address calculation (git-fixes). * Input: rmi4 - fix type overflow in register counts (git-fixes). * Input: rmi4 - initialize attn_fifo properly (stable-fixes). * Input: rmi4 - iterative IRQ handler (git-fixes). * Input: rmi4 - refactor F12 probe function (stable-fixes). * Input: rmi4 - refactor function allocation and registration (stable-fixes). * Input: rmi4 - refactor register descriptor parsing (git-fixes). * Input: rmi4 - tolerate short register descriptor structure (git-fixes). * Input: rmi4 - use local presence map in rmi_read_register_desc() (stable- fixes). * Input: synaptics-rmi4 - bound the F3A keymap to the GPIO count (git-fixes). * Input: synaptics-rmi4 - bound the F30 keymap to the GPIO/LED count (git- fixes). * Input: synaptics-rmi4 - unregister function handlers on physical driver registration failure (git-fixes). * Input: touchwin - reset the packet index on every complete packet (git- fixes). * intel_th: core: fix null pointer dereference in intel_th_irq (bsc#1248480). * intel_th: fix MSC output device reference leak (git-fixes). * io_uring/kbuf: don't truncate end buffer for bundles (bsc#1271290). * io_uring/kbuf: fix missing BUF_MORE for incremental buffers at EOF (bsc#1261250). * io_uring/kbuf: flag partial buffer mappings (bsc#1271290). * io_uring/kbuf: propagate BUF_MORE through early buffer commit path (bsc#1261250). * io_uring/net: always use current transfer count for buffer put (git-fixes). * io_uring/net: improve recv bundles (bsc#1271290). * io_uring/net: inherit IORING_CQE_F_BUF_MORE across bundle recv retries (bsc#1271290). * io_uring/net: only consider msg_inq if larger than 1 (git-fixes). * io_uring/net: only retry recv bundle for a full transfer (bsc#1271290). * io_uring/timeout: add helper for parsing user time (bsc#1271291). * io_uring/timeout: honour caller's time namespace for IORING_TIMEOUT_ABS (bsc#1271291). * io_uring/timeout: migrate reqs from ts64 to ktime (bsc#1271291). * io_uring/wait: honour caller's time namespace for IORING_ENTER_ABS_TIMER (bsc#1271291). * ixgbe: reduce number of reads when getting OROM data (bsc#1269637). * KVM: nSVM: Clear EVENTINJ fields in vmcb12 on nested #VMEXIT (git-fixes). * KVM: nSVM: Clear GIF on nested #VMEXIT(INVALID) (git-fixes). * KVM: nSVM: Clear tracking of L1->L2 NMI and soft IRQ on nested #VMEXIT (git- fixes). * KVM: nVMX: Hide shadow VMCS right after VMCLEAR (git-fixes). * KVM: nVMX: Put vmcs12 pages if nested VM-Enter fails due to invalid guest state (git-fixes). * KVM: SEV: Do not allow intra-host migration/mirroring of SNP VMs (git- fixes). * KVM: SVM: Bump asid_generation on CPU online to avoid ASID collision after hotplug (git-fixes). * KVM: TDX: Reject concurrent change to CPUID entry count (git-fixes). * KVM: x86/mmu: Check write tracking in all address spaces (git-fixes). * KVM: x86/mmu: Fix use-after-free on vendor module reload (git-fixes). * KVM: x86/mmu: Preserve nested TDP shadow page tables if they are used as roots (git-fixes). * KVM: x86: Ignore pending PV EOI if the vCPU has since disabled PV EOIs (git- fixes). * KVM: x86: Only reset TSC Deadline Timer in apic_timer_expired on KVM_RUN (git-fixes). * leds: uleds: Fix potential buffer overread (git-fixes). * mac802154: hold an interface reference across the scan worker (git-fixes). * mac802154: llsec: reject frames shorter than the authentication tag (git- fixes). * mac802154: Prevent overwrite return code in mac802154_perform_association() (git-fixes). * mac802154: remove interfaces with RCU list deletion (git-fixes). * mailbox: zynqmp: setup IPI for each valid child node (bsc#1271395). * mctp: Fix incorrect tx flow invalidation condition in mctp-i2c (bsc#1266694). * media: aspeed: fix missing of_reserved_mem_device_release() on probe failure (git-fixes). * media: atomisp: Fix memory leak in atomisp_fixed_pattern_table() (git- fixes). * media: atomisp: gc2235: fix UAF and memory leak (git-fixes). * media: cec: seco: unregister adapter on IR probe failure (git-fixes). * media: cedrus: Fix failure to clean up hardware on probe failure (git- fixes). * media: cedrus: Fix missing cleanup in error path (git-fixes). * media: cedrus: skip invalid H.264 reference list entries (git-fixes). * media: marvell-cam: fix missing pci_disable_device() on remove (git-fixes). * media: mtk-jpeg: cancel workqueue on release for supported platforms only (git-fixes). * media: nxp: imx8-isi: Fix use-after-free on remove (git-fixes). * media: nxp: imx8-isi: use devm_pm_runtime_enable() to simplify code (stable- fixes). * media: pci: dm1105: Free allocated workqueue (git-fixes). * media: qcom: camss: vfe: fix PIX subdev naming on VFE lite (git-fixes). * media: qcom: venus: drop extra padding in NV12 raw size calculation (git- fixes). * media: qcom: venus: relax encoder frame/blur dimension steps on v4 (git- fixes). * media: qcom: venus: relax encoder frame/blur step size on v6 (git-fixes). * media: rockchip: rga: fix too small buffer size (git-fixes). * media: staging: ipu3-imgu: Add range check for imgu_css_cfg_acc_stripe (git- fixes). * media: ti: vpe: unwind v4l2 device registration on probe error (git-fixes). * media: uvcvideo: Avoid partial metadata buffers (git-fixes). * media: uvcvideo: Do not add clock samples with small sof delta (git-fixes). * media: uvcvideo: Fix buffer sequence in frame gaps (git-fixes). * media: uvcvideo: Fix dev_sof filtering in hw timestamp (git-fixes). * media: uvcvideo: Fix sequence number when no EOF (git-fixes). * media: uvcvideo: Relax the constrains for interpolating the hw clock (git- fixes). * media: uvcvideo: Use hw timestaming if the clock buffer is full (git-fixes). * media: v4l2-common: Add YUV24 format info (git-fixes). * media: v4l2-ctrls: validate HEVC active reference counts (git-fixes). * media: vidtv: fix NULL pointer dereference in vidtv_mux_push_si (git-fixes). * media: vidtv: fix reference leak on failed device registration (git-fixes). * media: vimc: fix reference leak on failed device registration (git-fixes). * media: vpif_capture: fix OF node reference imbalance (git-fixes). * mei: bus: access mei_device under device_lock on cleanup (git-fixes). * memory: tegra: Wire up system sleep PM ops (git-fixes). * memstick: ms_block: reject a card that reports too many blocks (git-fixes). * mfd: cros_ec: Delay dev_set_drvdata() until probe success (git-fixes). * mfd: cs42l43: Sanity check firmware size (git-fixes). * mfd: rsmu: Fix page register setup (git-fixes). * mfd: sm501: Fix reference leak on failed device registration (git-fixes). * mfd: tps6586x: Fix OF node refcount (git-fixes). * misc: nsm: only unlock nsm_dev on post-lock error paths (git-fixes). * misc: nsm: pin the module while the device is open (git-fixes). * mkspec-dtb: Skip missing DTBs. * mm: zero range of eof folio exposed by inode size extension (bsc#1272920). * mmc: block: fix RPMB device unregister ordering (git-fixes). * mmc: sdhci-of-dwcmshc: check bus clock enable result in the probe() method (git-fixes). * mmc: vub300: defer reset until cmd_mutex is unlocked (git-fixes). * mshv: fix hv_input_get_system_property struct (git-fixes). * mtd: mchp23k256: use SPI match data for chip caps (git-fixes). * mtd: onenand: samsung: report DMA completion timeouts (git-fixes). * mtd: rawnand: fsl_ifc: return errors for failed page reads (git-fixes). * mtd: rawnand: lpc32xx_mlc: fail DMA transfers on timeout (git-fixes). * mtd: rawnand: lpc32xx_slc: fail DMA transfer on completion timeout (git- fixes). * net/sched: cls_api: Handle TC_ACT_CONSUMED in tcf_qevent_handle (bsc#1271866). * net/x25: fix use-after-free in x25_kill_by_neigh() (git-fixes). * net: mana: Add Interrupt Moderation support (bsc#1271368). * net: mana: Return error code from mana_create_rxq() (git-fixes). * net: mctp i2c: Copy headers if cloned (bsc#1266694). * net: mctp-i2c: fix duplicate reception of old data (bsc#1266694). * net: thunderbolt: Fix frags overflow by bounding frame_count (git-fixes). * net: usb: kalmia: bound RX frame length in kalmia_rx_fixup() (git-fixes). * net: usb: lan78xx: move functions to avoid forward definitions (stable- fixes). * net: wwan: t7xx: check skb_clone in control TX (git-fixes). * net: wwan: t7xx: destroy DMA pool on CLDMA late init failure (git-fixes). * netfs: Defer the emission of trace_netfs_folio() (git-fixes). * of: cpu: add check in __of_find_n_match_cpu_property() (git-fixes). * phy: marvell: mvebu-a3700-utmi: fix incorrect USB2_PHY_CTRL register access (git-fixes). * phy: phy-can-transceiver: Check driver match and driver data against NULL (git-fixes). * phy: zynqmp: fix L0_TM_DISABLE_SCRAMBLE_ENCODER mask (git-fixes). * phy: zynqmp: fix runtime PM leak on probe allocation failure (git-fixes). * phy: zynqmp: keep SERDES scrambler and 8b/10b enabled for USB (git-fixes). * phy: zynqmp: use read-modify-write for SERDES scrambler bypass (git-fixes). * pinctrl-amd: Don't clear S4 wake bits at probe (git-fixes). * pinctrl: bm1880: add missing select GENERIC_PINCONF (git-fixes). * pinctrl: cs42l43: Fix polarity on debounce (git-fixes). * pinctrl: devicetree: don't free uninitialized dev_name on error path (git- fixes). * pinctrl: equilibrium: fix warning trace on load (git-fixes). * pinctrl: equilibrium: rename irq_chip function callbacks (stable-fixes). * pinctrl: mediatek: mt8167: Fix Schmitt trigger register offset of pins 34-39 (git-fixes). * pinctrl: mediatek: mt8516: Fix Schmitt trigger register offset of pins 34-39 (git-fixes). * pinctrl: meson: restore non-sleeping GPIO access (git-fixes). * pinctrl: nuvoton: ma35d1: fix MFP register offset and pin table (git-fixes). * pinctrl: qcom: sc8280xp: Add missing wakeup entries for GPIO143/151 (git- fixes). * pinctrl: qcom: Unconditionally mark gpio as wakeup enable (git-fixes). * pinctrl: sunxi: fix regulator leak in sunxi_pmx_request() error path (git- fixes). * pkspec-dtb: Fix dtb-al rename. * platform/x86/amd/pmc: Add delay_suspend module parameter (stable-fixes). * platform/x86/amd/pmc: Avoid logging "(null)" for DMI values (git-fixes). * platform/x86/amd/pmc: Check for intermediate wakeup in function (stable- fixes). * platform/x86/amd/pmc: Delay suspend for some Lenovo Laptops (stable-fixes). * platform/x86/amd/pmc: Don't log during intermediate wakeups (stable-fixes). * pmdomain: arm: scmi: Fix genpd leak on provider registration failure (git- fixes). * posix-cpu-timers: Cleanup the firing logic (bsc#1271912). * posix-cpu-timers: Correctly update timer status in posix_cpu_timer_del() (bsc#1271912). * posix-cpu-timers: Prevent UAF caused by non-leader exec() race (bsc#1271912). * posix-timers: Add proper state tracking (bsc#1271912). * posix-timers: Avoid direct access to hrtimer clockbase (bsc#1271912). * posix-timers: Expand timer_arm() callbacks with a boolean return value (bsc#1271912). * power: sequencing: fix ABBA deadlock in pwrseq_device_unregister() (git- fixes). * power: supply: bq25890: fix the -10 C NTC lookup entry (git-fixes). * power: supply: max17040: handle missing status supplier (git-fixes). * RDMA/mana_ib: initialize err for empty send WR lists (git-fixes). * regulator: core: regulator_lock_two() should test for EDEADLK not EDEADLOCK (git-fixes). * regulator: ltc3676: Fix incorrect IRQSTAT bit offsets (git-fixes). * regulator: mt6358: use regmap helper to read fixed LDO calibration (git- fixes). * remoteproc: qcom: Fix leak when custom dump_segments addition fails (git- fixes). * reset: sunxi: fix memory region leak on ioremap failure (git-fixes). * Revert "Input: rmi4 - fix register descriptor address calculation" (stable- fixes). * sctp: validate embedded address parameter length (git-fixes). * security/apparmor/apparmorfs.c: conditionally compile get_loaddata_common_ref() (git-fixes). * selftests: Disable dad for ipv6 in fcnal-test.sh (bsc#1272871). * selftests: Replace sleep with slowwait (bsc#1272871). * serial: 8250_mid: Disable DMA for selected platforms (git-fixes). * serial: 8250_mid: Fix NULL function pointer dereference on DNV/ICX-D/SNR platforms (git-fixes). * serial: 8250_omap: clear rx_running on zero-length DMA completes (git- fixes). * serial: msm: Disable DMA for kernel console UART (git-fixes). * serial: sc16is7xx: implement gpio get_direction() callback (git-fixes). * soc: fsl: qe: panic on ioremap() failure in qe_reset() (git-fixes). * soc: ti: k3-ringacc: Fix access mode for k3_ringacc_ring_pop_tail_io/proxy (git-fixes). * soc: xilinx: Shutdown and free rx mailbox channel (git-fixes). * spi: qcom-qspi: Correct max DMA length to avoid 64K boundary failure (git- fixes). * spi: sh-msiof: abort transfers when reset times out (git-fixes). * staging: media: atomisp: fix loop shadowing in ia_css_stream_destroy() (git- fixes). * staging: media: atomisp: reduce load_primary_binaries() stack usage (git- fixes). * staging: rtl8723bs: core: move constants to right side in comparison (stable-fixes). * staging: rtl8723bs: fix heap buffer overflow in rtw_cfg80211_set_wpa_ie() (git-fixes). * staging: rtl8723bs: fix inverted HT40 secondary channel offset (git-fixes). * staging: rtl8723bs: fix OOB read in OnAssocRsp() IE loop (git-fixes). * staging: rtl8723bs: fix OOB read in update_beacon_info() IE loop (git- fixes). * staging: rtl8723bs: fix OOB reads in IE loops in issue_assocreq() and join_cmd_hdl() (git-fixes). * staging: rtl8723bs: fix OOB reads in is_ap_in_tkip() IE loop (git-fixes). * staging: rtl8723bs: fix OOB write in HT_caps_handler() (git-fixes). * staging: rtl8723bs: fix WEP length underflow and OOB read in OnAuth() (git- fixes). * thermal: core: Free thermal zone ID later during removal (git-fixes). * time: Switch to hrtimer_setup() (bsc#1271912). * tpm: Make the TPM character devices non-seekable (git-fixes). * uio_hv_generic: Bind to FCopy device by default (git-fixes). * usb: cdc_acm: Add quirk for Uniden BC125AT scanner (stable-fixes). * usb: cdnsp: fix stream context array leak in cdnsp_alloc_stream_info() (git- fixes). * USB: chaoskey: Fix slab-use-after-free in chaoskey_release() (git-fixes). * usb: chipidea: fix usage_count leak when autosuspend_delay is negative (git- fixes). * USB: core: add USB_QUIRK_NO_LPM for VIA Labs USB 2.0 hub (stable-fixes). * usb: core: port: Deattach Type-C connector on component unbind (git-fixes). * usb: dwc3: meson-g12a: fix refcount leak in dwc3_meson_g12a_resume() (git- fixes). * usb: dwc3: run gadget disconnect from sleepable suspend context (git-fixes). * usb: free iso schedules on failed submit (git-fixes). * usb: gadget: composite: fix dead empty check in the USB_DT_OTG handler (git- fixes). * usb: gadget: dummy_hcd: prevent fifo_req reuse during giveback (git-fixes). * usb: gadget: f_fs: Fix DMA fence leak (git-fixes). * usb: gadget: f_midi: cancel pending IN work before freeing the midi object (git-fixes). * usb: gadget: f_ncm: validate datagram bounds in ncm_unwrap_ntb() (git- fixes). * usb: gadget: f_printer: take kref only for successful open (git-fixes). * USB: gadget: fsl-udc: fix device name leak on probe failure (git-fixes). * usb: gadget: function: rndis: add length check for header (stable-fixes). * usb: gadget: function: rndis: add length check to response query (stable- fixes). * usb: gadget: printer: fix infinite loop in printer_read() (git-fixes). * USB: gadget: snps-udc: fix device name leak on probe failure (git-fixes). * usb: gadget: udc: bdc: free IRQ and drain func_wake_notify before teardown (git-fixes). * usb: gadget: udc: Fix use-after-free in gadget_match_driver (stable-fixes). * usb: gadget: uvc: clamp SEND_RESPONSE length to the response buffer (git- fixes). * USB: idmouse: fix use-after-free on disconnect race (git-fixes). * USB: iowarrior: fix use-after-free on disconnect (git-fixes). * USB: iowarrior: fix use-after-free on disconnect race (git-fixes). * usb: iowarrior: remove inherent race with minor number (stable-fixes). * USB: ldusb: fix use-after-free on disconnect race (git-fixes). * USB: legousbtower: fix use-after-free on disconnect race (git-fixes). * USB: misc: uss720: unregister parport on probe failure (git-fixes). * usb: mtu3: unmap request DMA on queue failure (git-fixes). * USB: quirks: add NO_LPM for the Samsung T5 EVO Portable SSD (stable-fixes). * USB: serial: digi_acceleport: fix broken rx after throttle (git-fixes). * USB: serial: digi_acceleport: fix hard lockup on disconnect (git-fixes). * USB: serial: digi_acceleport: fix write buffer corruption (git-fixes). * USB: serial: io_edgeport: cap received transmit credits (git-fixes). * USB: serial: io_ti: reject oversized boot-mode firmware (git-fixes). * USB: serial: keyspan_pda: fix data loss on receive throttling (git-fixes). * USB: serial: keyspan_pda: fix information leak (git-fixes). * USB: serial: mxuport: validate firmware header size (git-fixes). * USB: serial: option: add MeiG SRM813Q (stable-fixes). * USB: serial: option: add Telit Cinterion FE990D50 compositions (stable- fixes). * usb: sl811-hcd: disable controller wakeup on remove (git-fixes). * USB: storage: include US_FL_NO_SAME in quirks mask (git-fixes). * usb: typec: anx7411: use devm_pm_runtime_enable() (git-fixes). * usb: typec: class: drop PD lookup reference (git-fixes). * usb: typec: tcpm: Fix VDM type for Enter Mode commands (git-fixes). * usb: typec: tcpm: Validate SVID index in svdm_consume_modes() (git-fixes). * usb: typec: ucsi: cancel pending work on system suspend (git-fixes). * usb: typec: ucsi: ccg: Fix use-after-free of ucsi on remove (git-fixes). * usb: typec: ucsi: Detect and skip duplicate altmodes from buggy firmware (git-fixes). * usb: typec: ucsi: Invert DisplayPort role assignment (git-fixes). * usb: typec: ucsi: Pass full DP config payload in SET_NEW_CAM for DP alt mode (git-fixes). * USB: ulpi: fix memory leak on registration failure (git-fixes). * USB: usb-storage: ene_ub6250: restore media-ready check (git-fixes). * usb: xhci: Fix sleep in atomic context in xhci_free_streams() (git-fixes). * usbip: tools: support SuperSpeedPlus devices (git-fixes). * usbip: vudc: fix NULL deref in vep_dequeue() (git-fixes). * wan: wanxl: Only reset hardware after BAR mapping (git-fixes). * watchdog: pretimeout: Fix UAF in watchdog_unregister_governor() (git-fixes). * wifi: at76c50x-usb: avoid length underflow in at76_guess_freq() (git-fixes). * wifi: ath6kl: fix OOB access from firmware ADDBA window size (git-fixes). * wifi: ath6kl: fix OOB read from firmware IE lengths in connect event (git- fixes). * wifi: ath6kl: fix OOB read from firmware num_msg in TX complete handler (git-fixes). * wifi: ath9k: hif_usb: don't dereference hif_dev after re-arming firmware request (git-fixes). * wifi: ath10k: fix skb leak on incomplete msdu during rx pop (git-fixes). * wifi: ath11k: fix NULL pointer dereference in ath11k_hal_srng_access_begin (git-fixes). * wifi: ath11k: fix potential buffer underflow in ath11k_hal_rx_msdu_list_get() (git-fixes). * wifi: ath11k: Flush the posted write after writing to PCIE_SOC_GLOBAL_RESET (git-fixes). * wifi: ath12k: Flush the posted write after writing to PCIE_SOC_GLOBAL_RESET (git-fixes). * wifi: brcmfmac: fix 802.1X-SHA256 call trace warning (git-fixes). * wifi: brcmfmac: make release_scratchbuffers idempotent (git-fixes). * wifi: carl9170: bound memcpy length in cmd callback to prevent OOB read (git-fixes). * wifi: carl9170: fix buffer overflow in rx_stream failover path (git-fixes). * wifi: carl9170: fix OOB read from off-by-two in TX status handler (git- fixes). * wifi: iwlwifi: mvm: fix read in wake packet notification handler (git- fixes). * wifi: iwlwifi: mvm: validate SAR GEO response payload size (git-fixes). * wifi: mac80211: fix memory leak in ieee80211_register_hw() (git-fixes). * wifi: mac80211: free ack status frame on TX header build failure (git- fixes). * wifi: mac80211: recalculate TIM when a station enters power save (git- fixes). * wifi: mac80211: tear down new links on vif update error path (git-fixes). * wifi: mac80211: validate individual TWT params before driver setup (git- fixes). * wifi: mt76: connac: fix possible NULL-pointer deref in mt76_connac_mcu_uni_bss_he_tlv() (git-fixes). * wifi: mt76: Disable napi when removing device (git-fixes). * wifi: mt76: mt7615: drop TXRX_NOTIFY on non-mmio buses (git-fixes). * wifi: mt76: mt7915: guard HE capability lookups (git-fixes). * wifi: mt76: mt7921: drop TXRX_NOTIFY on non-mmio buses (git-fixes). * wifi: mt76: mt7925: drop TXRX_NOTIFY on non-mmio buses (git-fixes). * wifi: mt76: mt7925: fix crash in reset link replay (git-fixes). * wifi: mt76: mt7925: fix possible NULL-pointer deref in mt7925_mcu_bss_he_tlv() (git-fixes). * wifi: mt76: mt7925: guard link STA in decap offload (git-fixes). * wifi: mt76: mt7996: check pointer returned by mt76_connac_get_he_phy_cap() (git-fixes). * wifi: mt76: mt7996: fix possible NULL-pointer deref in mt7996_mcu_sta_bfer_eht() (git-fixes). * wifi: mwifiex: bound uAP association event IEs to the event buffer (git- fixes). * wifi: mwifiex: fix NULL dereference when the AP has HT-cap but no HT-oper (git-fixes). * wifi: mwifiex: fix permanently busy scans after multiple roam iterations (git-fixes). * wifi: mwifiex: fix roaming to different channel in host_mlme mode (git- fixes). * wifi: mwifiex: use the subframe length when parsing A-MSDU TDLS frames (git- fixes). * wifi: rt2x00: avoid full teardown before work setup in probe (git-fixes). * wifi: wilc1000: validate assoc response length before subtracting header (git-fixes). * xfrm: move policy_bydst RCU sync from per-netns .exit to .pre_exit (bsc#1264267). * xfs: only assert new size for datafork during truncate extents (bsc#1264084). * xfs: rearrange code in xfs_inode_item_precommit (bsc#1237449). * xfs: rework datasync tracking and execution (bsc#1237449). * xhci: dbgtty: fix device unregister (git-fixes). * xhci: dbgtty: fix device unregister: fixup (git-fixes). ## Special Instructions and Notes: * Please reboot the system after installing this update. ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SL-Micro-6.2-1452=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 (noarch) * kernel-devel-6.12.0-160000.37.1 * kernel-source-6.12.0-160000.37.1 * kernel-macros-6.12.0-160000.37.1 * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kernel-default-devel-6.12.0-160000.37.1 * kernel-default-extra-6.12.0-160000.37.1 * kernel-default-debugsource-6.12.0-160000.37.1 * kernel-default-extra-debuginfo-6.12.0-160000.37.1 * kernel-default-debuginfo-6.12.0-160000.37.1 * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 (ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kernel-default-livepatch-6.12.0-160000.37.1 * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 (aarch64 nosrc x86_64) * kernel-rt-6.12.0-160000.37.1 * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 (ppc64le x86_64) * kernel-default-base-6.12.0-160000.37.1.160000.2.19 * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 (aarch64 x86_64) * kernel-rt-debuginfo-6.12.0-160000.37.1 * kernel-rt-devel-6.12.0-160000.37.1 * kernel-rt-debugsource-6.12.0-160000.37.1 * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 (aarch64) * kernel-64kb-devel-6.12.0-160000.37.1 * kernel-64kb-debugsource-6.12.0-160000.37.1 * kernel-64kb-debuginfo-6.12.0-160000.37.1 * kernel-default-base-6.12.0-160000.37.1.160000.2.21 * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 (x86_64) * kernel-default-devel-debuginfo-6.12.0-160000.37.1 * kernel-rt-livepatch-6.12.0-160000.37.1 * kernel-rt-devel-debuginfo-6.12.0-160000.37.1 * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 (aarch64 nosrc ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kernel-default-6.12.0-160000.37.1 * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 (aarch64 nosrc) * kernel-64kb-6.12.0-160000.37.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2023-2058.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-38238.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-38250.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-38469.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-38625.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-39964.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-40022.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-40163.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-40199.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-40216.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-54518.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-68179.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-68204.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-71273.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-71274.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-71286.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-71287.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-71288.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-71291.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-71294.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-71297.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-71305.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-71314.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23036.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23052.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23227.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23259.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23276.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23308.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31430.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31431.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31436.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31439.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31440.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31441.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31442.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31443.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31447.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31462.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31467.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31473.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31474.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31482.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31483.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31485.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31488.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31489.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31497.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31498.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31500.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31509.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31510.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31511.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31512.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31513.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31514.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31520.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31522.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31523.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31524.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31532.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31540.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31542.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31545.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31548.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31549.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31551.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31552.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31557.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31561.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31566.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31570.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31576.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31578.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31581.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31582.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31583.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31585.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31587.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31590.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31591.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31592.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31593.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31595.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31598.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31599.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31602.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31603.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31604.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31605.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31606.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31607.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31615.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31616.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31617.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31618.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31619.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31622.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31623.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31624.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31625.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31626.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31627.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31628.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31629.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31651.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31656.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31657.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31659.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31660.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31661.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31667.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31672.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31677.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31687.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31697.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31698.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31699.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31701.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31720.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31721.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31726.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31727.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31728.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31730.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31739.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31740.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31741.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31747.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31748.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31749.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31751.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31754.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31755.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31756.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31758.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31759.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31761.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31762.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31763.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31765.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31767.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31768.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31770.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31772.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31773.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31776.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31778.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31779.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31780.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31781.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43007.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43011.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43017.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43018.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43019.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43020.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43023.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43032.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43033.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43043.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43044.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43046.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43047.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43049.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43051.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43052.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43056.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43058.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43059.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43061.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43062.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43064.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43069.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43072.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43077.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43079.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43091.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43098.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43104.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43105.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43108.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43110.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43111.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43113.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43114.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43117.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43118.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43120.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43123.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43126.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43129.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43133.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43134.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43135.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43136.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43137.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43138.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43140.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43141.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43143.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43147.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43152.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43156.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43159.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43162.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43168.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43169.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43170.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43172.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43177.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43180.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43182.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43183.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43189.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43196.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43200.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43202.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43203.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43204.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43206.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43207.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43211.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43214.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43216.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43218.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43220.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43221.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43222.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43223.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43225.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43229.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43230.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43231.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43232.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43236.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43240.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43241.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43242.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43243.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43244.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43246.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43249.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43250.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43251.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43253.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43255.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43256.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43257.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43261.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43262.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43264.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43266.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43269.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43270.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43273.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43275.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43276.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43277.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43278.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43279.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43281.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43287.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43291.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43293.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43295.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43296.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43297.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43300.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43302.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43304.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43306.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43307.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43308.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43309.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43312.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43313.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43314.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43316.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43318.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43319.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43320.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43324.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43327.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43330.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43334.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43340.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43342.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43343.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43344.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43346.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43352.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43353.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43354.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43357.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43368.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43370.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43380.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43381.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43382.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43387.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43395.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43397.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43412.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43413.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43424.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43425.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43426.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43427.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43428.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43429.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43430.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43432.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43436.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43437.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43440.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43443.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43444.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43445.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43451.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43459.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43467.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43472.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43473.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43475.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43476.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43480.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43481.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43483.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43486.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43487.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43488.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43493.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43495.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43496.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43501.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45834.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45835.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45839.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45845.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45849.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45851.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45853.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45859.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45863.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45865.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45866.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45867.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45868.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45869.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45871.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45872.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45873.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45874.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45875.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45877.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45878.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45879.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45880.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45881.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45882.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45883.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45885.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45895.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45900.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45902.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45904.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45905.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45911.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45913.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45915.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45916.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45917.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45921.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45923.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45925.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45928.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45930.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45936.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45938.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45941.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45944.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45946.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45947.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45950.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45954.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45958.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45963.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45969.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45973.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45976.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45981.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45982.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45986.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45987.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45994.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45996.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46001.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46003.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46004.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46006.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46009.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46011.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46015.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46016.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46018.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46019.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46023.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46026.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46027.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46033.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46034.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46036.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46038.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46040.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46048.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46049.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46056.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46058.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46059.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46060.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46064.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46068.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46073.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46074.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46075.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46077.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46080.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46082.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46084.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46086.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46088.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46089.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46092.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46096.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46102.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46103.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46108.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46109.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46113.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46117.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46121.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46122.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46123.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46125.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46126.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46127.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46128.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46130.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46131.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46132.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46136.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46137.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46138.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46140.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46143.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46144.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46145.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46146.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46147.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46149.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46151.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46152.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46157.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46158.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46163.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46165.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46166.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46167.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46168.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46170.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46174.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46177.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46179.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46180.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46184.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46186.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46187.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46189.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46190.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46191.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46193.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46197.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46198.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46199.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46200.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46201.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46204.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46205.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46206.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46207.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46209.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46211.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46212.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46216.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46218.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46219.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46220.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46225.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46226.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46229.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46230.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46231.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46232.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46233.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46234.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46235.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46236.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46238.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46241.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46245.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46246.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46247.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46249.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46252.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46255.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46261.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46263.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46265.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46267.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46270.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46273.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46274.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46275.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46276.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46282.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46283.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46285.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46286.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46287.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46292.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46294.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46296.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46301.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46306.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46307.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46312.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46313.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46315.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46321.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46323.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46324.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46326.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46327.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46329.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52904.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52910.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52913.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52915.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52916.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52918.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52921.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52922.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52925.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52926.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52927.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52930.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52934.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52936.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52937.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52941.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52942.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52947.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52948.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52951.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52953.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52956.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52958.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52959.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52963.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52964.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52967.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52969.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52970.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52972.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52974.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52976.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52981.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52982.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52984.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52986.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52988.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52989.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52995.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52998.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52999.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53000.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53002.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53003.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53004.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53005.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53006.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53009.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53011.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53012.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53013.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53014.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53016.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53022.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53032.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53035.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53037.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53038.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53045.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53047.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53051.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53052.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53056.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53058.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53062.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53063.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53064.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53065.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53066.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53068.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53069.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53070.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53071.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53072.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53073.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53074.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53080.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53082.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53083.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53084.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53085.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53088.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53093.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53097.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53098.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53099.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53101.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53102.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53104.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53105.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53106.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53107.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53112.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53113.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53121.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53123.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53131.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53132.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53134.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53135.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53136.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53137.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53138.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53140.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53143.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53144.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53146.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53147.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53148.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53149.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53150.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53152.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53157.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53158.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53159.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53160.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53161.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53175.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53177.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53181.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53182.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53183.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53184.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53185.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53186.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53189.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53190.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53191.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53192.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53193.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53195.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53196.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53199.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53202.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53203.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53205.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53208.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53209.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53210.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53212.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53213.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53214.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53218.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53221.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53224.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53225.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53226.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53227.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53230.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53233.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53235.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53236.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53237.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53239.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53241.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53242.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53245.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53246.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53247.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53250.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53251.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53252.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53253.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53254.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53255.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53256.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53260.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53265.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53267.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53268.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53270.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53273.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53275.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53277.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53279.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53289.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53293.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53297.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53313.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53317.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53318.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53321.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53324.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53325.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53329.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53331.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53332.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53339.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53345.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53347.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53350.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53355.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53356.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53357.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53358.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53359.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53360.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53366.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53369.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53374.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53375.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53376.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53379.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53381.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53382.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53385.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53386.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53387.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53388.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53391.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53392.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53393.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53394.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53397.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53398.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53399.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53400.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53402.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53403.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63794.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63795.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63802.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63806.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63807.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63809.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63821.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63822.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63824.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63826.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63827.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63829.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63831.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63836.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63842.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63843.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63844.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63845.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63846.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63847.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63848.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63850.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63851.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63852.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63853.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63854.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63855.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63856.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63861.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63862.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63869.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63871.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63875.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63882.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63883.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63884.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63886.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63892.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63893.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63894.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63895.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63896.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63897.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63899.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63900.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63902.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63903.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63904.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63905.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63908.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63912.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63915.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63916.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63919.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63923.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63927.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63928.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63929.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63930.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63931.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63933.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63934.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63936.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63937.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63938.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63939.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63940.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63942.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63943.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63944.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63945.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63946.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63947.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63948.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63949.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63952.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63957.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63958.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63959.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63960.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63961.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63962.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63963.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63964.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63967.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63968.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63971.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63972.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63973.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63974.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63975.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63976.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63991.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63994.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64018.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64021.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64025.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64034.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64061.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64091.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64106.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64157.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64158.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64174.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64182.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64183.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64187.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64188.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64189.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64191.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64220.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64221.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64223.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64231.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64233.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64234.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64241.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64242.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64330.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64336.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64345.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64347.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64357.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64465.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64528.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64530.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64560.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64561.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64564.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64600.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1185845 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1234634 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1237449 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1243603 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1246179 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1246182 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1247455 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1248480 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1248611 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1251966 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1252682 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1253262 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1253434 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1253454 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1254306 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1255224 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1255250 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1255441 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1255687 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1257721 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1257777 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1258472 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1258718 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1259329 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1259762 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1259764 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1259866 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1259955 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1260012 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1260347 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1260553 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1260593 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1261250 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1261562 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1261590 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262160 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262391 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262573 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262602 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262603 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262605 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262614 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262637 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262639 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262640 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262652 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262653 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262655 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262658 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262659 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262663 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262678 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262679 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262723 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262734 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262745 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262746 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262751 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262757 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262768 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262770 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262771 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262992 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262993 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263008 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263010 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263011 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263013 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263014 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263016 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263017 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263020 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263025 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263030 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263031 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263045 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263055 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263059 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263061 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263065 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263073 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263075 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263097 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263111 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263122 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263123 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263124 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263128 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263130 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263134 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263139 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263142 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263145 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263152 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263167 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263170 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263173 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263175 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263491 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263493 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263495 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263539 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263560 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263588 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263591 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263598 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263600 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263657 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263718 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263723 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263776 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263777 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263778 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263780 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263782 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263785 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263786 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263788 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263790 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263797 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263806 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263876 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263879 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263880 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263904 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263905 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263911 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263917 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263918 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263919 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263921 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263923 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263945 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263975 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263999 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264003 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264006 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264008 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264009 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264013 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264019 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264030 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264032 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264033 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264035 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264039 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264041 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264044 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264048 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264053 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264065 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264070 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264071 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264073 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264074 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264075 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264076 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264079 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264080 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264084 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264087 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264088 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264089 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264090 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264093 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264100 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264101 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264110 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264116 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264117 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264121 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264122 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264124 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264125 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264129 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264137 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264142 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264184 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264188 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264189 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264190 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264197 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264228 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264235 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264237 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264247 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264257 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264267 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264296 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264303 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264308 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264313 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264317 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264319 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264321 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264322 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264331 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264336 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264338 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264339 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264340 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264365 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264377 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264379 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264386 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264387 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264388 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264414 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264416 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264417 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264418 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264419 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264422 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264423 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264424 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264425 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264430 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264431 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264436 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264442 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264446 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264451 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264452 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264473 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264475 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264476 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264477 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264479 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264480 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264482 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264520 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264526 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264530 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264531 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264534 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264537 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264538 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264539 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264540 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264543 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264551 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264553 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264558 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264560 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264562 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264564 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264566 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264584 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264590 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264592 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264594 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264598 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264600 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264601 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264613 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264615 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264616 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264618 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264620 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264626 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264630 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264631 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264633 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264634 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264637 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264640 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264642 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264644 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264645 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264646 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264647 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264649 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264651 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264668 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264671 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264677 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264678 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264712 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264725 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264731 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264739 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264746 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264748 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264758 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264768 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264779 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264780 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264781 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264782 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264783 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264785 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264788 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264791 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264793 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264795 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264801 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264803 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264805 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264809 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264815 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264816 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264819 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264821 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264822 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264826 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264827 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264830 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264844 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264982 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264987 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264988 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264991 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264993 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265009 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265019 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265032 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265035 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265037 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265041 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265046 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265047 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265054 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265058 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265074 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265078 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265080 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265086 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265089 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265090 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265092 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265093 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265096 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265100 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265101 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265102 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265105 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265122 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265126 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265133 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265138 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265144 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265240 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265247 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265249 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265251 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265254 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265257 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265264 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265449 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265627 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265928 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265999 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266000 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266009 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266393 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266399 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266402 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266411 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266412 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266467 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266468 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266470 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266677 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266679 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266684 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266685 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266688 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266690 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266692 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266694 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266695 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266703 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266706 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266707 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266712 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266714 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266715 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266716 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266721 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266729 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266730 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266732 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266735 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266736 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266739 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266741 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266743 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266744 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266751 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266755 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266757 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266758 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266762 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266767 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266774 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266775 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266780 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266806 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266813 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266831 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266832 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266834 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266835 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266836 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266839 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266841 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266842 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266846 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266850 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266854 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266855 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266858 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266863 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266864 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266869 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266870 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266872 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266876 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266879 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266880 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266882 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266886 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266890 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266891 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266894 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266896 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266898 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266900 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266904 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266908 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266910 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266913 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266917 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266918 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266920 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266930 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266931 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266932 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266934 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266935 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266939 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266947 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266969 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267021 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267025 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267027 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267198 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267203 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267204 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267209 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267210 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267213 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267222 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267226 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267234 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267236 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267251 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267367 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267371 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267375 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267380 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267381 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267384 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267419 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267432 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267435 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267436 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267439 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267445 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267448 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267449 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267466 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267468 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267470 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267472 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267473 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267479 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267491 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267495 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267496 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267497 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267502 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267524 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267555 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267565 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267567 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267570 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267571 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267583 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267584 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267592 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267594 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267595 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267596 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267597 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267600 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267611 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267615 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267616 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267621 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267623 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267627 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267629 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267630 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267632 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267636 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267638 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267643 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267646 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267648 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267649 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267651 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267656 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267657 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267658 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267659 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267661 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267662 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267663 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267666 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267667 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267669 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267673 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267676 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267677 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267678 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267680 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267682 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267683 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267689 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267690 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267691 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267693 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267701 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267702 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267704 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267712 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267714 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267715 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267719 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267725 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267726 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267728 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267738 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267918 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267919 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267922 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267927 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267932 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267939 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267943 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267948 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267952 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267953 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267954 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267968 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267983 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267986 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267987 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267990 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267991 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267995 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268024 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268029 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268030 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268031 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268038 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268051 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268220 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268221 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268222 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268223 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268307 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268659 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268966 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268967 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268981 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268983 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268985 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268987 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268994 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269001 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269002 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269003 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269024 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269025 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269027 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269030 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269081 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269090 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269092 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269094 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269095 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269098 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269100 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269104 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269106 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269107 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269111 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269112 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269115 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269116 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269117 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269118 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269119 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269124 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269125 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269131 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269132 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269133 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269138 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269141 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269153 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269154 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269157 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269158 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269166 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269170 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269172 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269174 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269175 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269177 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269178 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269181 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269184 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269185 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269186 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269187 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269190 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269195 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269198 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269227 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269229 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269232 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269233 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269235 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269236 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269239 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269240 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269241 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269244 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269245 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269254 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269255 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269257 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269258 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269270 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269272 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269273 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269281 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269283 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269286 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269289 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269290 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269304 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269307 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269314 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269318 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269337 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269362 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269364 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269376 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269378 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269383 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269385 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269386 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269391 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269403 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269404 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269410 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269414 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269415 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269505 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269511 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269512 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269513 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269556 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269557 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269574 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269577 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269588 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269637 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269643 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269644 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269652 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269654 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269658 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269659 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269660 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269661 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269663 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269669 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269670 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269672 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269674 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269675 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269677 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269678 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269681 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269682 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269684 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269687 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269688 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269689 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269694 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269709 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269711 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269712 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269713 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269714 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269719 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269722 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269724 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269726 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269727 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269731 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269733 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269734 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269770 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269772 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269773 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269786 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269796 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269797 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269799 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269801 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269808 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269810 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269811 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269817 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269819 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269826 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269877 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269879 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269884 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269886 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269889 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269898 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269899 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269902 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269950 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269961 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269964 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269973 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269976 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269979 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269984 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269986 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269988 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269990 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269991 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269993 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269994 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269995 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269996 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269997 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269998 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270058 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270059 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270102 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270112 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270113 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270132 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270241 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270244 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270248 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270249 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270257 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270260 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270302 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271290 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271291 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271349 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271366 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271368 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271395 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271526 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271717 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271731 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271813 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271818 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271820 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271825 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271826 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271827 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271830 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271831 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271832 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271833 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271834 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271835 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271858 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271859 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271866 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271869 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271870 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271899 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271904 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271906 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271908 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271912 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271937 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271955 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271964 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271967 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272146 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272150 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272176 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272179 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272180 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272183 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272184 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272187 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272194 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272197 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272204 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272207 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272211 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272242 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272246 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272263 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272268 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272282 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272296 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272359 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272360 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272361 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272362 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272373 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272374 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272380 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272381 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272383 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272384 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272387 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272389 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272406 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272422 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272434 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272462 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272466 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272467 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272468 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272470 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272471 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272472 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272474 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272478 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272480 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272482 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272483 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272489 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272492 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272494 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272499 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272500 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272504 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272505 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272514 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272517 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272522 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272523 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272524 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272568 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272572 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272573 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272578 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272591 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272607 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272610 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272612 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272613 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272614 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272617 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272618 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272620 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272642 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272646 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272659 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272662 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272664 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272665 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272668 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272670 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272671 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272675 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272678 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272680 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272681 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272682 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272685 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272686 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272689 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272690 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272691 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272693 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272694 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272706 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272781 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272785 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272787 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272797 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272800 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272807 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272836 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272843 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272847 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272848 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272850 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272853 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272858 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272863 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272867 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272871 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272891 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272892 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272897 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272903 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272907 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272920 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272973 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272993 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273005 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273023 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273035 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273044 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273053 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273054 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273117 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273231 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274072 * https://jira.suse.com/browse/PED-15441 * https://jira.suse.com/browse/PED-15986 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 14 13:55:57 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2026 13:55:57 -0000 Subject: SUSE-RU-2026:23067-1: important: Recommended update for grub2 Message-ID: <178671575758.2319.14753542539180271514@430413e854a7> # Recommended update for grub2 Announcement ID: SUSE-RU-2026:23067-1 Release Date: 2026-08-11T10:13:50Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1259132 * bsc#1271980 Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 An update that has two fixes can now be installed. ## Description: This update for grub2 fixes the following issues: * Fix crash in booting kernel on some AMD systems (bsc#1271980) * Add python-base BR * Fix broken bash completion on arm64 images when the bash-completion package is not installed (bsc#1259132) ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SL-Micro-6.2-1451=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 (noarch) * grub2-powerpc-ieee1275-2.12-160000.7.1 * grub2-x86_64-efi-2.12-160000.7.1 * grub2-snapper-plugin-2.12-160000.7.1 * grub2-i386-pc-2.12-160000.7.1 * grub2-x86_64-xen-2.12-160000.7.1 * grub2-arm64-efi-2.12-160000.7.1 * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * grub2-common-debuginfo-2.12-160000.7.1 * grub2-2.12-160000.7.1 * grub2-common-2.12-160000.7.1 * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 (aarch64 s390x x86_64) * grub2-debugsource-2.12-160000.7.1 * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 (s390x) * grub2-s390x-emu-2.12-160000.7.1 ## References: * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1259132 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271980 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 14 14:18:14 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2026 14:18:14 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23066-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel Message-ID: <178671709495.2319.6930294894920026638@430413e854a7> # Security update for the Linux Kernel Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23066-1 Release Date: 2026-08-11T21:34:22Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1185845 * bsc#1234634 * bsc#1237449 * bsc#1243603 * bsc#1246179 * bsc#1246182 * bsc#1247455 * bsc#1248480 * bsc#1248611 * bsc#1251966 * bsc#1252682 * bsc#1253262 * bsc#1253434 * bsc#1253454 * bsc#1254306 * bsc#1255224 * bsc#1255250 * bsc#1255441 * bsc#1255687 * bsc#1257721 * bsc#1257777 * bsc#1258472 * bsc#1258718 * bsc#1259329 * bsc#1259762 * bsc#1259764 * bsc#1259866 * bsc#1259955 * bsc#1260012 * bsc#1260347 * bsc#1260553 * bsc#1260593 * bsc#1261250 * bsc#1261562 * bsc#1261590 * bsc#1262160 * bsc#1262391 * bsc#1262573 * bsc#1262602 * bsc#1262603 * bsc#1262605 * bsc#1262614 * bsc#1262637 * bsc#1262639 * bsc#1262640 * bsc#1262652 * bsc#1262653 * bsc#1262655 * bsc#1262658 * bsc#1262659 * bsc#1262663 * bsc#1262678 * bsc#1262679 * bsc#1262723 * bsc#1262734 * bsc#1262745 * bsc#1262746 * bsc#1262751 * bsc#1262757 * bsc#1262768 * bsc#1262770 * bsc#1262771 * bsc#1262992 * bsc#1262993 * bsc#1263008 * bsc#1263010 * bsc#1263011 * bsc#1263013 * bsc#1263014 * bsc#1263016 * bsc#1263017 * bsc#1263020 * bsc#1263025 * bsc#1263030 * bsc#1263031 * bsc#1263045 * bsc#1263055 * bsc#1263059 * bsc#1263061 * bsc#1263065 * bsc#1263073 * bsc#1263075 * bsc#1263097 * bsc#1263111 * bsc#1263122 * bsc#1263123 * bsc#1263124 * bsc#1263128 * bsc#1263130 * bsc#1263134 * bsc#1263139 * bsc#1263142 * bsc#1263145 * bsc#1263152 * bsc#1263167 * bsc#1263170 * bsc#1263173 * bsc#1263175 * bsc#1263491 * bsc#1263493 * bsc#1263495 * bsc#1263539 * bsc#1263560 * bsc#1263588 * bsc#1263591 * bsc#1263598 * bsc#1263600 * bsc#1263657 * bsc#1263718 * bsc#1263723 * bsc#1263776 * bsc#1263777 * bsc#1263778 * bsc#1263780 * bsc#1263782 * bsc#1263785 * bsc#1263786 * bsc#1263788 * bsc#1263790 * bsc#1263797 * bsc#1263806 * bsc#1263876 * bsc#1263879 * bsc#1263880 * bsc#1263904 * bsc#1263905 * bsc#1263911 * bsc#1263917 * bsc#1263918 * bsc#1263919 * bsc#1263921 * bsc#1263923 * bsc#1263945 * bsc#1263975 * bsc#1263999 * bsc#1264003 * bsc#1264006 * bsc#1264008 * bsc#1264009 * bsc#1264013 * bsc#1264019 * bsc#1264030 * bsc#1264032 * bsc#1264033 * bsc#1264035 * bsc#1264039 * bsc#1264041 * bsc#1264044 * bsc#1264048 * bsc#1264053 * bsc#1264065 * bsc#1264070 * bsc#1264071 * bsc#1264073 * bsc#1264074 * bsc#1264075 * bsc#1264076 * bsc#1264079 * bsc#1264080 * bsc#1264084 * bsc#1264087 * bsc#1264088 * bsc#1264089 * bsc#1264090 * bsc#1264093 * bsc#1264100 * bsc#1264101 * bsc#1264110 * bsc#1264116 * bsc#1264117 * bsc#1264121 * bsc#1264122 * bsc#1264124 * bsc#1264125 * bsc#1264129 * bsc#1264137 * bsc#1264142 * bsc#1264184 * bsc#1264188 * bsc#1264189 * bsc#1264190 * bsc#1264197 * bsc#1264228 * bsc#1264235 * bsc#1264237 * bsc#1264247 * bsc#1264257 * bsc#1264267 * bsc#1264296 * bsc#1264303 * bsc#1264308 * bsc#1264313 * bsc#1264317 * bsc#1264319 * bsc#1264321 * bsc#1264322 * bsc#1264331 * bsc#1264336 * bsc#1264338 * bsc#1264339 * bsc#1264340 * bsc#1264365 * bsc#1264377 * bsc#1264379 * bsc#1264386 * bsc#1264387 * bsc#1264388 * bsc#1264414 * bsc#1264416 * bsc#1264417 * bsc#1264418 * bsc#1264419 * bsc#1264422 * bsc#1264423 * bsc#1264424 * bsc#1264425 * bsc#1264430 * bsc#1264431 * bsc#1264436 * bsc#1264442 * bsc#1264446 * bsc#1264451 * bsc#1264452 * bsc#1264473 * bsc#1264475 * bsc#1264476 * bsc#1264477 * bsc#1264479 * bsc#1264480 * bsc#1264482 * bsc#1264520 * bsc#1264526 * bsc#1264530 * bsc#1264531 * bsc#1264534 * bsc#1264537 * bsc#1264538 * bsc#1264539 * bsc#1264540 * bsc#1264543 * bsc#1264551 * bsc#1264553 * bsc#1264558 * bsc#1264560 * bsc#1264562 * bsc#1264564 * bsc#1264566 * bsc#1264584 * bsc#1264590 * bsc#1264592 * bsc#1264594 * bsc#1264598 * bsc#1264600 * bsc#1264601 * bsc#1264613 * bsc#1264615 * bsc#1264616 * bsc#1264618 * bsc#1264620 * bsc#1264626 * bsc#1264630 * bsc#1264631 * bsc#1264633 * bsc#1264634 * bsc#1264637 * bsc#1264640 * bsc#1264642 * bsc#1264644 * bsc#1264645 * bsc#1264646 * bsc#1264647 * bsc#1264649 * bsc#1264651 * bsc#1264668 * bsc#1264671 * bsc#1264677 * bsc#1264678 * bsc#1264712 * bsc#1264725 * bsc#1264731 * bsc#1264739 * bsc#1264746 * bsc#1264748 * bsc#1264758 * bsc#1264768 * bsc#1264779 * bsc#1264780 * bsc#1264781 * bsc#1264782 * bsc#1264783 * bsc#1264785 * bsc#1264788 * bsc#1264791 * bsc#1264793 * bsc#1264795 * bsc#1264801 * bsc#1264803 * bsc#1264805 * bsc#1264809 * bsc#1264815 * bsc#1264816 * bsc#1264819 * bsc#1264821 * bsc#1264822 * bsc#1264826 * bsc#1264827 * bsc#1264830 * bsc#1264844 * bsc#1264982 * bsc#1264987 * bsc#1264988 * bsc#1264991 * bsc#1264993 * bsc#1265009 * bsc#1265019 * bsc#1265032 * bsc#1265035 * bsc#1265037 * bsc#1265041 * bsc#1265046 * bsc#1265047 * bsc#1265054 * bsc#1265058 * bsc#1265074 * bsc#1265078 * bsc#1265080 * bsc#1265086 * bsc#1265089 * bsc#1265090 * bsc#1265092 * bsc#1265093 * bsc#1265096 * bsc#1265100 * bsc#1265101 * bsc#1265102 * bsc#1265105 * bsc#1265122 * bsc#1265126 * bsc#1265133 * bsc#1265138 * bsc#1265144 * bsc#1265240 * bsc#1265247 * bsc#1265249 * bsc#1265251 * bsc#1265254 * bsc#1265257 * bsc#1265264 * bsc#1265449 * bsc#1265627 * bsc#1265928 * bsc#1265999 * bsc#1266000 * bsc#1266009 * bsc#1266393 * bsc#1266399 * bsc#1266402 * bsc#1266411 * bsc#1266412 * bsc#1266467 * bsc#1266468 * bsc#1266470 * bsc#1266677 * bsc#1266679 * bsc#1266684 * bsc#1266685 * bsc#1266688 * bsc#1266690 * bsc#1266692 * bsc#1266694 * bsc#1266695 * bsc#1266703 * bsc#1266706 * bsc#1266707 * bsc#1266712 * bsc#1266714 * bsc#1266715 * bsc#1266716 * bsc#1266721 * bsc#1266729 * bsc#1266730 * bsc#1266732 * bsc#1266735 * bsc#1266736 * bsc#1266739 * bsc#1266741 * bsc#1266743 * bsc#1266744 * bsc#1266751 * bsc#1266755 * bsc#1266757 * bsc#1266758 * bsc#1266762 * bsc#1266767 * bsc#1266774 * bsc#1266775 * bsc#1266780 * bsc#1266806 * bsc#1266813 * bsc#1266831 * bsc#1266832 * bsc#1266834 * bsc#1266835 * bsc#1266836 * bsc#1266839 * bsc#1266841 * bsc#1266842 * bsc#1266846 * bsc#1266850 * bsc#1266854 * bsc#1266855 * bsc#1266858 * bsc#1266863 * bsc#1266864 * bsc#1266869 * bsc#1266870 * bsc#1266872 * bsc#1266876 * bsc#1266879 * bsc#1266880 * bsc#1266882 * bsc#1266886 * bsc#1266890 * bsc#1266891 * bsc#1266894 * bsc#1266896 * bsc#1266898 * bsc#1266900 * bsc#1266904 * bsc#1266908 * bsc#1266910 * bsc#1266913 * bsc#1266917 * bsc#1266918 * bsc#1266920 * bsc#1266930 * bsc#1266931 * bsc#1266932 * bsc#1266934 * bsc#1266935 * bsc#1266939 * bsc#1266947 * bsc#1266969 * bsc#1267021 * bsc#1267025 * bsc#1267027 * bsc#1267198 * bsc#1267203 * bsc#1267204 * bsc#1267209 * bsc#1267210 * bsc#1267213 * bsc#1267222 * bsc#1267226 * bsc#1267234 * bsc#1267236 * bsc#1267251 * bsc#1267367 * bsc#1267371 * bsc#1267375 * bsc#1267380 * bsc#1267381 * bsc#1267384 * bsc#1267419 * bsc#1267432 * bsc#1267435 * bsc#1267436 * bsc#1267439 * bsc#1267445 * bsc#1267448 * bsc#1267449 * bsc#1267466 * bsc#1267468 * bsc#1267470 * bsc#1267472 * bsc#1267473 * bsc#1267479 * bsc#1267491 * bsc#1267495 * bsc#1267496 * bsc#1267497 * bsc#1267502 * bsc#1267524 * bsc#1267555 * bsc#1267565 * bsc#1267567 * bsc#1267570 * bsc#1267571 * bsc#1267583 * bsc#1267584 * bsc#1267592 * bsc#1267594 * bsc#1267595 * bsc#1267596 * bsc#1267597 * bsc#1267600 * bsc#1267611 * bsc#1267615 * bsc#1267616 * bsc#1267621 * bsc#1267623 * bsc#1267627 * bsc#1267629 * bsc#1267630 * bsc#1267632 * bsc#1267636 * bsc#1267638 * bsc#1267643 * bsc#1267646 * bsc#1267648 * bsc#1267649 * bsc#1267651 * bsc#1267656 * bsc#1267657 * bsc#1267658 * bsc#1267659 * bsc#1267661 * bsc#1267662 * bsc#1267663 * bsc#1267666 * bsc#1267667 * bsc#1267669 * bsc#1267673 * bsc#1267676 * bsc#1267677 * bsc#1267678 * bsc#1267680 * bsc#1267682 * bsc#1267683 * bsc#1267689 * bsc#1267690 * bsc#1267691 * bsc#1267693 * bsc#1267701 * bsc#1267702 * bsc#1267704 * bsc#1267712 * bsc#1267714 * bsc#1267715 * bsc#1267719 * bsc#1267725 * bsc#1267726 * bsc#1267728 * bsc#1267738 * bsc#1267918 * bsc#1267919 * bsc#1267922 * bsc#1267927 * bsc#1267932 * bsc#1267939 * bsc#1267943 * bsc#1267948 * bsc#1267952 * bsc#1267953 * bsc#1267954 * bsc#1267968 * bsc#1267983 * bsc#1267986 * bsc#1267987 * bsc#1267990 * bsc#1267991 * bsc#1267995 * bsc#1268024 * bsc#1268029 * bsc#1268030 * bsc#1268031 * bsc#1268038 * bsc#1268051 * bsc#1268220 * bsc#1268221 * bsc#1268222 * bsc#1268223 * bsc#1268307 * bsc#1268659 * bsc#1268966 * bsc#1268967 * bsc#1268981 * bsc#1268983 * bsc#1268985 * bsc#1268987 * bsc#1268994 * bsc#1269001 * bsc#1269002 * bsc#1269003 * bsc#1269024 * bsc#1269025 * bsc#1269027 * bsc#1269030 * bsc#1269081 * bsc#1269090 * bsc#1269092 * bsc#1269094 * bsc#1269095 * bsc#1269098 * bsc#1269100 * bsc#1269104 * bsc#1269106 * bsc#1269107 * bsc#1269111 * bsc#1269112 * bsc#1269115 * bsc#1269116 * bsc#1269117 * bsc#1269118 * bsc#1269119 * bsc#1269124 * bsc#1269125 * bsc#1269131 * bsc#1269132 * bsc#1269133 * bsc#1269138 * bsc#1269141 * bsc#1269153 * bsc#1269154 * bsc#1269157 * bsc#1269158 * bsc#1269166 * bsc#1269170 * bsc#1269172 * bsc#1269174 * bsc#1269175 * bsc#1269177 * bsc#1269178 * bsc#1269181 * bsc#1269184 * bsc#1269185 * bsc#1269186 * bsc#1269187 * bsc#1269190 * bsc#1269195 * bsc#1269198 * bsc#1269227 * bsc#1269229 * bsc#1269232 * bsc#1269233 * bsc#1269235 * bsc#1269236 * bsc#1269239 * bsc#1269240 * bsc#1269241 * bsc#1269244 * bsc#1269245 * bsc#1269254 * bsc#1269255 * bsc#1269257 * bsc#1269258 * bsc#1269270 * bsc#1269272 * bsc#1269273 * bsc#1269281 * bsc#1269283 * bsc#1269286 * bsc#1269289 * bsc#1269290 * bsc#1269304 * bsc#1269307 * bsc#1269314 * bsc#1269318 * bsc#1269337 * bsc#1269362 * bsc#1269364 * bsc#1269376 * bsc#1269378 * bsc#1269383 * bsc#1269385 * bsc#1269386 * bsc#1269391 * bsc#1269403 * bsc#1269404 * bsc#1269410 * bsc#1269414 * bsc#1269415 * bsc#1269505 * bsc#1269511 * bsc#1269512 * bsc#1269513 * bsc#1269556 * bsc#1269557 * bsc#1269574 * bsc#1269577 * bsc#1269588 * bsc#1269637 * bsc#1269643 * bsc#1269644 * bsc#1269652 * bsc#1269654 * bsc#1269658 * bsc#1269659 * bsc#1269660 * bsc#1269661 * bsc#1269663 * bsc#1269669 * bsc#1269670 * bsc#1269672 * bsc#1269674 * bsc#1269675 * bsc#1269677 * bsc#1269678 * bsc#1269681 * bsc#1269682 * bsc#1269684 * bsc#1269687 * bsc#1269688 * bsc#1269689 * bsc#1269694 * bsc#1269709 * bsc#1269711 * bsc#1269712 * bsc#1269713 * bsc#1269714 * bsc#1269719 * bsc#1269722 * bsc#1269724 * bsc#1269726 * bsc#1269727 * bsc#1269731 * bsc#1269733 * bsc#1269734 * bsc#1269770 * bsc#1269772 * bsc#1269773 * bsc#1269786 * bsc#1269796 * bsc#1269797 * bsc#1269799 * bsc#1269801 * bsc#1269808 * bsc#1269810 * bsc#1269811 * bsc#1269817 * bsc#1269819 * bsc#1269826 * bsc#1269877 * bsc#1269879 * bsc#1269884 * bsc#1269886 * bsc#1269889 * bsc#1269898 * bsc#1269899 * bsc#1269902 * bsc#1269950 * bsc#1269961 * bsc#1269964 * bsc#1269973 * bsc#1269976 * bsc#1269979 * bsc#1269984 * bsc#1269986 * bsc#1269988 * bsc#1269990 * bsc#1269991 * bsc#1269993 * bsc#1269994 * bsc#1269995 * bsc#1269996 * bsc#1269997 * bsc#1269998 * bsc#1270058 * bsc#1270059 * bsc#1270102 * bsc#1270112 * bsc#1270113 * bsc#1270132 * bsc#1270241 * bsc#1270244 * bsc#1270248 * bsc#1270249 * bsc#1270257 * bsc#1270260 * bsc#1270302 * bsc#1271290 * bsc#1271291 * bsc#1271349 * bsc#1271366 * bsc#1271368 * bsc#1271395 * bsc#1271526 * bsc#1271717 * bsc#1271731 * bsc#1271813 * bsc#1271818 * bsc#1271820 * bsc#1271825 * bsc#1271826 * bsc#1271827 * bsc#1271830 * bsc#1271831 * bsc#1271832 * bsc#1271833 * bsc#1271834 * bsc#1271835 * bsc#1271858 * bsc#1271859 * bsc#1271866 * bsc#1271869 * bsc#1271870 * bsc#1271899 * bsc#1271904 * bsc#1271906 * bsc#1271908 * bsc#1271912 * bsc#1271937 * bsc#1271955 * bsc#1271964 * bsc#1271967 * bsc#1272146 * bsc#1272150 * bsc#1272176 * bsc#1272179 * bsc#1272180 * bsc#1272183 * bsc#1272184 * bsc#1272187 * bsc#1272194 * bsc#1272197 * bsc#1272204 * bsc#1272207 * bsc#1272211 * bsc#1272242 * bsc#1272246 * bsc#1272263 * bsc#1272268 * bsc#1272282 * bsc#1272296 * bsc#1272359 * bsc#1272360 * bsc#1272361 * bsc#1272362 * bsc#1272373 * bsc#1272374 * bsc#1272380 * bsc#1272381 * bsc#1272383 * bsc#1272384 * bsc#1272387 * bsc#1272389 * bsc#1272406 * bsc#1272422 * bsc#1272434 * bsc#1272462 * bsc#1272466 * bsc#1272467 * bsc#1272468 * bsc#1272470 * bsc#1272471 * bsc#1272472 * bsc#1272474 * bsc#1272478 * bsc#1272480 * bsc#1272482 * bsc#1272483 * bsc#1272489 * bsc#1272492 * bsc#1272494 * bsc#1272499 * bsc#1272500 * bsc#1272504 * bsc#1272505 * bsc#1272514 * bsc#1272517 * bsc#1272522 * bsc#1272523 * bsc#1272524 * bsc#1272568 * bsc#1272572 * bsc#1272573 * bsc#1272578 * bsc#1272591 * bsc#1272607 * bsc#1272610 * bsc#1272612 * bsc#1272613 * bsc#1272614 * bsc#1272617 * bsc#1272618 * bsc#1272620 * bsc#1272642 * bsc#1272646 * bsc#1272659 * bsc#1272662 * bsc#1272664 * bsc#1272665 * bsc#1272668 * bsc#1272670 * bsc#1272671 * bsc#1272675 * bsc#1272678 * bsc#1272680 * bsc#1272681 * bsc#1272682 * bsc#1272685 * bsc#1272686 * bsc#1272689 * bsc#1272690 * bsc#1272691 * bsc#1272693 * bsc#1272694 * bsc#1272706 * bsc#1272781 * bsc#1272785 * bsc#1272787 * bsc#1272797 * bsc#1272800 * bsc#1272807 * bsc#1272836 * bsc#1272843 * bsc#1272847 * bsc#1272848 * bsc#1272850 * bsc#1272853 * bsc#1272858 * bsc#1272863 * bsc#1272867 * bsc#1272871 * bsc#1272891 * bsc#1272892 * bsc#1272897 * bsc#1272903 * bsc#1272907 * bsc#1272920 * bsc#1272973 * bsc#1272993 * bsc#1273005 * bsc#1273023 * bsc#1273035 * bsc#1273044 * bsc#1273053 * bsc#1273054 * bsc#1273117 * bsc#1273231 * bsc#1274072 * jsc#PED-15441 * jsc#PED-15986 Cross-References: * CVE-2023-2058 * CVE-2025-38238 * CVE-2025-38250 * CVE-2025-38469 * CVE-2025-38625 * CVE-2025-39964 * CVE-2025-40022 * CVE-2025-40163 * CVE-2025-40199 * CVE-2025-40216 * CVE-2025-54518 * CVE-2025-68179 * CVE-2025-68204 * CVE-2025-71273 * CVE-2025-71274 * CVE-2025-71286 * CVE-2025-71287 * CVE-2025-71288 * CVE-2025-71291 * CVE-2025-71294 * CVE-2025-71297 * CVE-2025-71305 * CVE-2025-71314 * CVE-2026-23036 * CVE-2026-23052 * CVE-2026-23227 * CVE-2026-23259 * CVE-2026-23276 * CVE-2026-23308 * CVE-2026-31430 * CVE-2026-31431 * CVE-2026-31436 * CVE-2026-31439 * CVE-2026-31440 * CVE-2026-31441 * CVE-2026-31442 * CVE-2026-31443 * CVE-2026-31447 * CVE-2026-31462 * CVE-2026-31467 * CVE-2026-31473 * CVE-2026-31474 * CVE-2026-31482 * CVE-2026-31483 * CVE-2026-31485 * CVE-2026-31488 * CVE-2026-31489 * CVE-2026-31497 * CVE-2026-31498 * CVE-2026-31500 * CVE-2026-31509 * CVE-2026-31510 * CVE-2026-31511 * CVE-2026-31512 * CVE-2026-31513 * CVE-2026-31514 * CVE-2026-31520 * CVE-2026-31522 * CVE-2026-31523 * CVE-2026-31524 * CVE-2026-31532 * CVE-2026-31540 * CVE-2026-31542 * CVE-2026-31545 * CVE-2026-31548 * CVE-2026-31549 * CVE-2026-31551 * CVE-2026-31552 * CVE-2026-31557 * CVE-2026-31561 * CVE-2026-31566 * CVE-2026-31570 * CVE-2026-31576 * CVE-2026-31578 * CVE-2026-31581 * CVE-2026-31582 * CVE-2026-31583 * CVE-2026-31585 * CVE-2026-31587 * CVE-2026-31590 * CVE-2026-31591 * CVE-2026-31592 * CVE-2026-31593 * CVE-2026-31595 * CVE-2026-31598 * CVE-2026-31599 * CVE-2026-31602 * CVE-2026-31603 * CVE-2026-31604 * CVE-2026-31605 * CVE-2026-31606 * CVE-2026-31607 * CVE-2026-31615 * CVE-2026-31616 * CVE-2026-31617 * CVE-2026-31618 * CVE-2026-31619 * CVE-2026-31622 * CVE-2026-31623 * CVE-2026-31624 * CVE-2026-31625 * CVE-2026-31626 * CVE-2026-31627 * CVE-2026-31628 * CVE-2026-31629 * CVE-2026-31651 * CVE-2026-31656 * CVE-2026-31657 * CVE-2026-31659 * CVE-2026-31660 * CVE-2026-31661 * CVE-2026-31667 * CVE-2026-31672 * CVE-2026-31677 * CVE-2026-31687 * CVE-2026-31697 * CVE-2026-31698 * CVE-2026-31699 * CVE-2026-31701 * CVE-2026-31720 * CVE-2026-31721 * CVE-2026-31726 * CVE-2026-31727 * CVE-2026-31728 * CVE-2026-31730 * CVE-2026-31739 * CVE-2026-31740 * CVE-2026-31741 * CVE-2026-31747 * CVE-2026-31748 * CVE-2026-31749 * CVE-2026-31751 * CVE-2026-31754 * CVE-2026-31755 * CVE-2026-31756 * CVE-2026-31758 * CVE-2026-31759 * CVE-2026-31761 * CVE-2026-31762 * CVE-2026-31763 * CVE-2026-31765 * CVE-2026-31767 * CVE-2026-31768 * CVE-2026-31770 * CVE-2026-31772 * CVE-2026-31773 * CVE-2026-31776 * CVE-2026-31778 * CVE-2026-31779 * CVE-2026-31780 * CVE-2026-31781 * CVE-2026-43007 * CVE-2026-43011 * CVE-2026-43017 * CVE-2026-43018 * CVE-2026-43019 * CVE-2026-43020 * CVE-2026-43023 * CVE-2026-43032 * CVE-2026-43033 * CVE-2026-43043 * CVE-2026-43044 * CVE-2026-43046 * CVE-2026-43047 * CVE-2026-43049 * CVE-2026-43051 * CVE-2026-43052 * CVE-2026-43056 * CVE-2026-43058 * CVE-2026-43059 * CVE-2026-43061 * CVE-2026-43062 * CVE-2026-43064 * CVE-2026-43069 * CVE-2026-43072 * CVE-2026-43077 * CVE-2026-43079 * CVE-2026-43091 * CVE-2026-43098 * CVE-2026-43104 * CVE-2026-43105 * CVE-2026-43108 * CVE-2026-43110 * CVE-2026-43111 * CVE-2026-43113 * CVE-2026-43114 * CVE-2026-43117 * CVE-2026-43118 * CVE-2026-43120 * CVE-2026-43123 * CVE-2026-43126 * CVE-2026-43129 * CVE-2026-43133 * CVE-2026-43134 * CVE-2026-43135 * CVE-2026-43136 * CVE-2026-43137 * CVE-2026-43138 * CVE-2026-43140 * CVE-2026-43141 * CVE-2026-43143 * CVE-2026-43147 * CVE-2026-43152 * CVE-2026-43156 * CVE-2026-43159 * CVE-2026-43162 * CVE-2026-43168 * CVE-2026-43169 * CVE-2026-43170 * CVE-2026-43172 * CVE-2026-43177 * CVE-2026-43180 * CVE-2026-43182 * CVE-2026-43183 * CVE-2026-43189 * CVE-2026-43196 * CVE-2026-43200 * CVE-2026-43202 * CVE-2026-43203 * CVE-2026-43204 * CVE-2026-43206 * CVE-2026-43207 * CVE-2026-43211 * CVE-2026-43214 * CVE-2026-43216 * CVE-2026-43218 * CVE-2026-43220 * CVE-2026-43221 * CVE-2026-43222 * CVE-2026-43223 * CVE-2026-43225 * CVE-2026-43229 * CVE-2026-43230 * CVE-2026-43231 * CVE-2026-43232 * CVE-2026-43236 * CVE-2026-43240 * CVE-2026-43241 * CVE-2026-43242 * CVE-2026-43243 * CVE-2026-43244 * CVE-2026-43246 * CVE-2026-43249 * CVE-2026-43250 * CVE-2026-43251 * CVE-2026-43253 * CVE-2026-43255 * CVE-2026-43256 * CVE-2026-43257 * CVE-2026-43261 * CVE-2026-43262 * CVE-2026-43264 * CVE-2026-43266 * CVE-2026-43269 * CVE-2026-43270 * CVE-2026-43273 * CVE-2026-43275 * CVE-2026-43276 * CVE-2026-43277 * CVE-2026-43278 * CVE-2026-43279 * CVE-2026-43281 * CVE-2026-43287 * CVE-2026-43291 * CVE-2026-43293 * CVE-2026-43295 * CVE-2026-43296 * CVE-2026-43297 * CVE-2026-43300 * CVE-2026-43302 * CVE-2026-43304 * CVE-2026-43306 * CVE-2026-43307 * CVE-2026-43308 * CVE-2026-43309 * CVE-2026-43312 * CVE-2026-43313 * CVE-2026-43314 * CVE-2026-43316 * CVE-2026-43318 * CVE-2026-43319 * CVE-2026-43320 * CVE-2026-43324 * CVE-2026-43327 * CVE-2026-43330 * CVE-2026-43334 * CVE-2026-43340 * CVE-2026-43342 * CVE-2026-43343 * CVE-2026-43344 * CVE-2026-43346 * CVE-2026-43352 * CVE-2026-43353 * CVE-2026-43354 * CVE-2026-43357 * CVE-2026-43368 * CVE-2026-43370 * CVE-2026-43380 * CVE-2026-43381 * CVE-2026-43382 * CVE-2026-43387 * CVE-2026-43395 * CVE-2026-43397 * CVE-2026-43412 * CVE-2026-43413 * CVE-2026-43424 * CVE-2026-43425 * CVE-2026-43426 * CVE-2026-43427 * CVE-2026-43428 * CVE-2026-43429 * CVE-2026-43430 * CVE-2026-43432 * CVE-2026-43436 * CVE-2026-43437 * CVE-2026-43440 * CVE-2026-43443 * CVE-2026-43444 * CVE-2026-43445 * CVE-2026-43451 * CVE-2026-43459 * CVE-2026-43467 * CVE-2026-43472 * CVE-2026-43473 * CVE-2026-43475 * CVE-2026-43476 * CVE-2026-43480 * CVE-2026-43481 * CVE-2026-43483 * CVE-2026-43486 * CVE-2026-43487 * CVE-2026-43488 * CVE-2026-43493 * CVE-2026-43495 * CVE-2026-43496 * CVE-2026-43501 * CVE-2026-45834 * CVE-2026-45835 * CVE-2026-45839 * CVE-2026-45845 * CVE-2026-45849 * CVE-2026-45851 * CVE-2026-45853 * CVE-2026-45859 * CVE-2026-45863 * CVE-2026-45865 * CVE-2026-45866 * CVE-2026-45867 * CVE-2026-45868 * CVE-2026-45869 * CVE-2026-45871 * CVE-2026-45872 * CVE-2026-45873 * CVE-2026-45874 * CVE-2026-45875 * CVE-2026-45877 * CVE-2026-45878 * CVE-2026-45879 * CVE-2026-45880 * CVE-2026-45881 * CVE-2026-45882 * CVE-2026-45883 * CVE-2026-45885 * CVE-2026-45895 * CVE-2026-45900 * CVE-2026-45902 * CVE-2026-45904 * CVE-2026-45905 * CVE-2026-45911 * CVE-2026-45913 * CVE-2026-45915 * CVE-2026-45916 * CVE-2026-45917 * CVE-2026-45921 * CVE-2026-45923 * CVE-2026-45925 * CVE-2026-45928 * CVE-2026-45930 * CVE-2026-45936 * CVE-2026-45938 * CVE-2026-45941 * CVE-2026-45944 * CVE-2026-45946 * CVE-2026-45947 * CVE-2026-45950 * CVE-2026-45954 * CVE-2026-45958 * CVE-2026-45963 * CVE-2026-45969 * CVE-2026-45973 * CVE-2026-45976 * CVE-2026-45981 * CVE-2026-45982 * CVE-2026-45986 * CVE-2026-45987 * CVE-2026-45994 * CVE-2026-45996 * CVE-2026-46001 * CVE-2026-46003 * CVE-2026-46004 * CVE-2026-46006 * CVE-2026-46009 * CVE-2026-46011 * CVE-2026-46015 * CVE-2026-46016 * CVE-2026-46018 * CVE-2026-46019 * CVE-2026-46023 * CVE-2026-46026 * CVE-2026-46027 * CVE-2026-46033 * CVE-2026-46034 * CVE-2026-46036 * CVE-2026-46038 * CVE-2026-46040 * CVE-2026-46048 * CVE-2026-46049 * CVE-2026-46056 * CVE-2026-46058 * CVE-2026-46059 * CVE-2026-46060 * CVE-2026-46064 * CVE-2026-46068 * CVE-2026-46073 * CVE-2026-46074 * CVE-2026-46075 * CVE-2026-46077 * CVE-2026-46080 * CVE-2026-46082 * CVE-2026-46084 * CVE-2026-46086 * CVE-2026-46088 * CVE-2026-46089 * CVE-2026-46092 * CVE-2026-46096 * CVE-2026-46102 * CVE-2026-46103 * CVE-2026-46108 * CVE-2026-46109 * CVE-2026-46113 * CVE-2026-46117 * CVE-2026-46121 * CVE-2026-46122 * CVE-2026-46123 * CVE-2026-46125 * CVE-2026-46126 * CVE-2026-46127 * CVE-2026-46128 * CVE-2026-46130 * CVE-2026-46131 * CVE-2026-46132 * CVE-2026-46136 * CVE-2026-46137 * CVE-2026-46138 * CVE-2026-46140 * CVE-2026-46143 * CVE-2026-46144 * CVE-2026-46145 * CVE-2026-46146 * CVE-2026-46147 * CVE-2026-46149 * CVE-2026-46151 * CVE-2026-46152 * CVE-2026-46157 * CVE-2026-46158 * CVE-2026-46163 * CVE-2026-46165 * CVE-2026-46166 * CVE-2026-46167 * CVE-2026-46168 * CVE-2026-46170 * CVE-2026-46174 * CVE-2026-46177 * CVE-2026-46179 * CVE-2026-46180 * CVE-2026-46184 * CVE-2026-46186 * CVE-2026-46187 * CVE-2026-46189 * CVE-2026-46190 * CVE-2026-46191 * CVE-2026-46193 * CVE-2026-46197 * CVE-2026-46198 * CVE-2026-46199 * CVE-2026-46200 * CVE-2026-46201 * CVE-2026-46204 * CVE-2026-46205 * CVE-2026-46206 * CVE-2026-46207 * CVE-2026-46209 * CVE-2026-46211 * CVE-2026-46212 * CVE-2026-46216 * CVE-2026-46218 * CVE-2026-46219 * CVE-2026-46220 * CVE-2026-46225 * CVE-2026-46226 * CVE-2026-46229 * CVE-2026-46230 * CVE-2026-46231 * CVE-2026-46232 * CVE-2026-46233 * CVE-2026-46234 * CVE-2026-46235 * CVE-2026-46236 * CVE-2026-46238 * CVE-2026-46241 * CVE-2026-46245 * CVE-2026-46246 * CVE-2026-46247 * CVE-2026-46249 * CVE-2026-46252 * CVE-2026-46255 * CVE-2026-46261 * CVE-2026-46263 * CVE-2026-46265 * CVE-2026-46267 * CVE-2026-46270 * CVE-2026-46273 * CVE-2026-46274 * CVE-2026-46275 * CVE-2026-46276 * CVE-2026-46282 * CVE-2026-46283 * CVE-2026-46285 * CVE-2026-46286 * CVE-2026-46287 * CVE-2026-46292 * CVE-2026-46294 * CVE-2026-46296 * CVE-2026-46301 * CVE-2026-46306 * CVE-2026-46307 * CVE-2026-46312 * CVE-2026-46313 * CVE-2026-46315 * CVE-2026-46321 * CVE-2026-46323 * CVE-2026-46324 * CVE-2026-46326 * CVE-2026-46327 * CVE-2026-46329 * CVE-2026-52904 * CVE-2026-52910 * CVE-2026-52913 * CVE-2026-52915 * CVE-2026-52916 * CVE-2026-52918 * CVE-2026-52921 * CVE-2026-52922 * CVE-2026-52925 * CVE-2026-52926 * CVE-2026-52927 * CVE-2026-52930 * CVE-2026-52934 * CVE-2026-52936 * CVE-2026-52937 * CVE-2026-52941 * CVE-2026-52942 * CVE-2026-52947 * CVE-2026-52948 * CVE-2026-52951 * CVE-2026-52953 * CVE-2026-52956 * CVE-2026-52958 * CVE-2026-52959 * CVE-2026-52963 * CVE-2026-52964 * CVE-2026-52967 * CVE-2026-52969 * CVE-2026-52970 * CVE-2026-52972 * CVE-2026-52974 * CVE-2026-52976 * CVE-2026-52981 * CVE-2026-52982 * CVE-2026-52984 * CVE-2026-52986 * CVE-2026-52988 * CVE-2026-52989 * CVE-2026-52995 * CVE-2026-52998 * CVE-2026-52999 * CVE-2026-53000 * CVE-2026-53002 * CVE-2026-53003 * CVE-2026-53004 * CVE-2026-53005 * CVE-2026-53006 * CVE-2026-53009 * CVE-2026-53011 * CVE-2026-53012 * CVE-2026-53013 * CVE-2026-53014 * CVE-2026-53016 * CVE-2026-53022 * CVE-2026-53032 * CVE-2026-53035 * CVE-2026-53037 * CVE-2026-53038 * CVE-2026-53045 * CVE-2026-53047 * CVE-2026-53051 * CVE-2026-53052 * CVE-2026-53056 * CVE-2026-53058 * CVE-2026-53062 * CVE-2026-53063 * CVE-2026-53064 * CVE-2026-53065 * CVE-2026-53066 * CVE-2026-53068 * CVE-2026-53069 * CVE-2026-53070 * CVE-2026-53071 * CVE-2026-53072 * CVE-2026-53073 * CVE-2026-53074 * CVE-2026-53080 * CVE-2026-53082 * CVE-2026-53083 * CVE-2026-53084 * CVE-2026-53085 * CVE-2026-53088 * CVE-2026-53093 * CVE-2026-53097 * CVE-2026-53098 * CVE-2026-53099 * CVE-2026-53101 * CVE-2026-53102 * CVE-2026-53104 * CVE-2026-53105 * CVE-2026-53106 * CVE-2026-53107 * CVE-2026-53112 * CVE-2026-53113 * CVE-2026-53121 * CVE-2026-53123 * CVE-2026-53131 * CVE-2026-53132 * CVE-2026-53134 * CVE-2026-53135 * CVE-2026-53136 * CVE-2026-53137 * CVE-2026-53138 * CVE-2026-53140 * CVE-2026-53143 * CVE-2026-53144 * CVE-2026-53146 * CVE-2026-53147 * CVE-2026-53148 * CVE-2026-53149 * CVE-2026-53150 * CVE-2026-53152 * CVE-2026-53157 * CVE-2026-53158 * CVE-2026-53159 * CVE-2026-53160 * CVE-2026-53161 * CVE-2026-53175 * CVE-2026-53177 * CVE-2026-53181 * CVE-2026-53182 * CVE-2026-53183 * CVE-2026-53184 * CVE-2026-53185 * CVE-2026-53186 * CVE-2026-53189 * CVE-2026-53190 * CVE-2026-53191 * CVE-2026-53192 * CVE-2026-53193 * CVE-2026-53195 * CVE-2026-53196 * CVE-2026-53199 * CVE-2026-53202 * CVE-2026-53203 * CVE-2026-53205 * CVE-2026-53208 * CVE-2026-53209 * CVE-2026-53210 * CVE-2026-53212 * CVE-2026-53213 * CVE-2026-53214 * CVE-2026-53218 * CVE-2026-53221 * CVE-2026-53224 * CVE-2026-53225 * CVE-2026-53226 * CVE-2026-53227 * CVE-2026-53230 * CVE-2026-53233 * CVE-2026-53235 * CVE-2026-53236 * CVE-2026-53237 * CVE-2026-53239 * CVE-2026-53241 * CVE-2026-53242 * CVE-2026-53245 * CVE-2026-53246 * CVE-2026-53247 * CVE-2026-53250 * CVE-2026-53251 * CVE-2026-53252 * CVE-2026-53253 * CVE-2026-53254 * CVE-2026-53255 * CVE-2026-53256 * CVE-2026-53260 * CVE-2026-53265 * CVE-2026-53267 * CVE-2026-53268 * CVE-2026-53270 * CVE-2026-53273 * CVE-2026-53275 * CVE-2026-53277 * CVE-2026-53279 * CVE-2026-53289 * CVE-2026-53293 * CVE-2026-53297 * CVE-2026-53313 * CVE-2026-53317 * CVE-2026-53318 * CVE-2026-53321 * CVE-2026-53324 * CVE-2026-53325 * CVE-2026-53329 * CVE-2026-53331 * CVE-2026-53332 * CVE-2026-53339 * CVE-2026-53345 * CVE-2026-53347 * CVE-2026-53350 * CVE-2026-53355 * CVE-2026-53356 * CVE-2026-53357 * CVE-2026-53358 * CVE-2026-53359 * CVE-2026-53360 * CVE-2026-53366 * CVE-2026-53369 * CVE-2026-53374 * CVE-2026-53375 * CVE-2026-53376 * CVE-2026-53379 * CVE-2026-53381 * CVE-2026-53382 * CVE-2026-53385 * CVE-2026-53386 * CVE-2026-53387 * CVE-2026-53388 * CVE-2026-53391 * CVE-2026-53392 * CVE-2026-53393 * CVE-2026-53394 * CVE-2026-53397 * CVE-2026-53398 * CVE-2026-53399 * CVE-2026-53400 * CVE-2026-53402 * CVE-2026-53403 * CVE-2026-63794 * CVE-2026-63795 * CVE-2026-63802 * CVE-2026-63806 * CVE-2026-63807 * CVE-2026-63809 * CVE-2026-63821 * CVE-2026-63822 * CVE-2026-63824 * CVE-2026-63826 * CVE-2026-63827 * CVE-2026-63829 * CVE-2026-63831 * CVE-2026-63836 * CVE-2026-63842 * CVE-2026-63843 * CVE-2026-63844 * CVE-2026-63845 * CVE-2026-63846 * CVE-2026-63847 * CVE-2026-63848 * CVE-2026-63850 * CVE-2026-63851 * CVE-2026-63852 * CVE-2026-63853 * CVE-2026-63854 * CVE-2026-63855 * CVE-2026-63856 * CVE-2026-63861 * CVE-2026-63862 * CVE-2026-63869 * CVE-2026-63871 * CVE-2026-63875 * CVE-2026-63882 * CVE-2026-63883 * CVE-2026-63884 * CVE-2026-63886 * CVE-2026-63892 * CVE-2026-63893 * CVE-2026-63894 * CVE-2026-63895 * CVE-2026-63896 * CVE-2026-63897 * CVE-2026-63899 * CVE-2026-63900 * CVE-2026-63902 * CVE-2026-63903 * CVE-2026-63904 * CVE-2026-63905 * CVE-2026-63908 * CVE-2026-63912 * CVE-2026-63915 * CVE-2026-63916 * CVE-2026-63919 * CVE-2026-63923 * CVE-2026-63927 * CVE-2026-63928 * CVE-2026-63929 * CVE-2026-63930 * CVE-2026-63931 * CVE-2026-63933 * CVE-2026-63934 * CVE-2026-63936 * CVE-2026-63937 * CVE-2026-63938 * CVE-2026-63939 * CVE-2026-63940 * CVE-2026-63942 * CVE-2026-63943 * CVE-2026-63944 * CVE-2026-63945 * CVE-2026-63946 * CVE-2026-63947 * CVE-2026-63948 * CVE-2026-63949 * CVE-2026-63952 * CVE-2026-63957 * CVE-2026-63958 * CVE-2026-63959 * CVE-2026-63960 * CVE-2026-63961 * CVE-2026-63962 * CVE-2026-63963 * CVE-2026-63964 * CVE-2026-63967 * CVE-2026-63968 * CVE-2026-63971 * CVE-2026-63972 * CVE-2026-63973 * CVE-2026-63974 * CVE-2026-63975 * CVE-2026-63976 * CVE-2026-63991 * CVE-2026-63994 * CVE-2026-64018 * CVE-2026-64021 * CVE-2026-64025 * CVE-2026-64034 * CVE-2026-64061 * CVE-2026-64091 * CVE-2026-64106 * CVE-2026-64157 * CVE-2026-64158 * CVE-2026-64174 * CVE-2026-64182 * CVE-2026-64183 * CVE-2026-64187 * CVE-2026-64188 * CVE-2026-64189 * CVE-2026-64191 * CVE-2026-64220 * CVE-2026-64221 * CVE-2026-64223 * CVE-2026-64231 * CVE-2026-64233 * CVE-2026-64234 * CVE-2026-64241 * CVE-2026-64242 * CVE-2026-64330 * CVE-2026-64336 * CVE-2026-64345 * CVE-2026-64347 * CVE-2026-64357 * CVE-2026-64465 * CVE-2026-64528 * CVE-2026-64530 * CVE-2026-64560 * CVE-2026-64561 * CVE-2026-64564 * CVE-2026-64600 CVSS scores: * CVE-2023-2058 ( NVD ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:C/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2023-2058 ( NVD ): 2.4 CVSS:3.0/AV:N/AC:L/PR:H/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2025-38238 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-38238 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-38238 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-38238 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-38250 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-38250 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-38250 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-38250 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-38469 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-38469 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-38469 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-38625 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-38625 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2025-38625 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-39964 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-39964 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2025-39964 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-39964 ( NVD ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2025-40022 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-40022 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2025-40163 ( SUSE ): 6.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-40163 ( SUSE ): 4.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-40199 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-40199 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-40199 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-40216 ( SUSE ): 6.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-40216 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-54518 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-54518 ( SUSE ): 7.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-54518 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2025-54518 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-68179 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-68179 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-68204 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-68204 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-71273 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-71273 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-71274 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-71274 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-71274 ( NVD ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-71286 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-71286 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-71286 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-71287 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-71287 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-71287 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-71288 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-71288 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-71288 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-71291 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-71291 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-71291 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-71294 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-71294 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-71294 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-71297 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-71297 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-71297 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-71305 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-71305 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-71305 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-71314 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-23036 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23036 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-23052 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23052 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-23227 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23227 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23227 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23227 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23259 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23259 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-23259 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-23276 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23276 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-23308 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-23308 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31430 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31430 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31430 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31431 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31431 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31431 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31436 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31436 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31436 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31439 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31439 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31439 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31440 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31440 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31440 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31441 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31441 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31441 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31442 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31442 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31442 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31443 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31443 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31443 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31447 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31447 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31447 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31462 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31462 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31462 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31467 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31467 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31467 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31473 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31473 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31473 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31474 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31474 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31474 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31474 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31482 ( SUSE ): 2.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31482 ( SUSE ): 2.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-31482 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31483 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31483 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-31483 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31485 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31485 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31485 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31488 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31488 ( SUSE ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31488 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31488 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31489 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31489 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31489 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31497 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31497 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31497 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31498 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31498 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31498 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31500 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31500 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31500 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31509 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31509 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31509 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31510 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31510 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31510 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31511 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31511 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31511 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31512 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31512 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31512 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31513 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31513 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-31513 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31514 ( SUSE ): 2.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31514 ( SUSE ): 3.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-31514 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31520 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31520 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31520 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31522 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31522 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31522 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31523 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31523 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31523 ( NVD ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31524 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31524 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31524 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31532 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31532 ( SUSE ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31532 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31532 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31540 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31540 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31540 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31542 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31542 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31542 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31545 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31545 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31545 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31548 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31548 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31548 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31549 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31549 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31549 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31551 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31551 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31551 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31552 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31552 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31552 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31557 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31557 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31557 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31561 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31561 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31561 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31566 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31566 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31566 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31566 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31570 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31570 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31570 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31576 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31576 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31576 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31578 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31578 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31578 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31581 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31581 ( SUSE ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31581 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31582 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31582 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31582 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31583 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31583 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31583 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31585 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31585 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-31585 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31587 ( SUSE ): 8.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31587 ( SUSE ): 6.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31587 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31590 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31590 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31590 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31591 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31591 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31591 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31592 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31592 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31592 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31593 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31593 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-31593 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31595 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31595 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31595 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31598 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31598 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31598 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31599 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31599 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31599 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31602 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31602 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31602 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31603 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31603 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31603 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31604 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31604 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31604 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31605 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31605 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31605 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31606 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31606 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-31606 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31607 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31607 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31607 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-31607 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31615 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31615 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31615 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31616 ( SUSE ): 5.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31616 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31616 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31617 ( SUSE ): 5.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31617 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31617 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31617 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31618 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31618 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31618 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31619 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31619 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31619 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31622 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31622 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31622 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31623 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31623 ( SUSE ): 4.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-31623 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31624 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31624 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31624 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31625 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31625 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31625 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31626 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31626 ( SUSE ): 5.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-31626 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-31627 ( SUSE ): 8.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31627 ( SUSE ): 6.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31627 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31628 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31628 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-31628 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31629 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31629 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31629 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31651 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31651 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31651 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31656 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31656 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31656 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31657 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31657 ( SUSE ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31657 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31659 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31659 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-31659 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31660 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31660 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31660 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31661 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31661 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31661 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31667 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31667 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31667 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31672 ( SUSE ): 4.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31672 ( SUSE ): 2.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-31672 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31677 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31677 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31677 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31687 ( SUSE ): 5.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31687 ( SUSE ): 4.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31687 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31697 ( SUSE ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31697 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31698 ( SUSE ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31698 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31699 ( SUSE ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31699 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31701 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31701 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-31701 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31720 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31720 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31720 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31721 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31721 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-31721 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31726 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31726 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31726 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31727 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31727 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31727 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31728 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31728 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31728 ( NVD ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31730 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31730 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31730 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31730 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31739 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31739 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31739 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31740 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31740 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-31740 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31741 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31741 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-31741 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31747 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31747 ( SUSE ): 6.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31747 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31748 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31748 ( SUSE ): 6.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31748 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31749 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31749 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31749 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31751 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31751 ( NVD ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31754 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31754 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31754 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31755 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31755 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31755 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31756 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31756 ( SUSE ): 6.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-31756 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31758 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31758 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31758 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31759 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31759 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31759 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31761 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31761 ( SUSE ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31761 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31762 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31762 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31763 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31763 ( SUSE ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31763 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31765 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31765 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31765 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31767 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31767 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31767 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31768 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31768 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-31768 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31770 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31770 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31770 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31772 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31772 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31772 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31773 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31773 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31776 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31776 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31778 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31778 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31778 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31779 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31779 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31780 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31780 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31781 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31781 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43007 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43007 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43011 ( SUSE ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43011 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43017 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43017 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43018 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43018 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43019 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43019 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43020 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43020 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43023 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43023 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43023 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43032 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43032 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43033 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43033 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43033 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43043 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43043 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43043 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43044 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43044 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43044 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43046 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43046 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43047 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43047 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43049 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43049 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43051 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43051 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43052 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43052 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-43052 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43056 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43056 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43058 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43058 ( SUSE ): 6.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-43058 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43059 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43061 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43061 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43062 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43062 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:L * CVE-2026-43064 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43064 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43069 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43069 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43072 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43072 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43072 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43077 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43077 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43077 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43079 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43079 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43091 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43091 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43098 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43098 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43104 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43104 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43105 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43105 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43108 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43108 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43110 ( SUSE ): 7.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:H/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43110 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43110 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43111 ( SUSE ): 5.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43111 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43111 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43113 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43113 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43114 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43114 ( NVD ): 9.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:L * CVE-2026-43114 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-43117 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43117 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43117 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43118 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43118 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:L * CVE-2026-43118 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43120 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43120 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43120 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43120 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43123 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43123 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43126 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43126 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43126 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43129 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43129 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43133 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43133 ( NVD ): 7.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-43133 ( NVD ): 7.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-43134 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43134 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-43135 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43135 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43135 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43136 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43136 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43137 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43137 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43137 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43138 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43138 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43138 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43140 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43140 ( SUSE ): 4.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43140 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43141 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43141 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-43141 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43143 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43143 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43147 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43147 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43152 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43152 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43156 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43156 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43156 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43159 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43159 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43159 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43162 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43162 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43168 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43168 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43169 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43169 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43170 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43170 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43172 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43172 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43177 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43177 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43180 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43180 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43180 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43182 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43182 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43183 ( SUSE ): 5.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43183 ( SUSE ): 4.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43183 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43189 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43189 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43189 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43196 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43196 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43200 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43200 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43202 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43202 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43203 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43203 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43203 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43204 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43204 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43206 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43206 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43207 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43207 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43211 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43211 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43214 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43214 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43214 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43216 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43216 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43218 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43218 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-43218 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43220 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43220 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43221 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43221 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43222 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43222 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43222 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43223 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43223 ( SUSE ): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43223 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43225 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43225 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43229 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43229 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43229 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43230 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43230 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43231 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43231 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43232 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43232 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43236 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43236 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43240 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43240 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43241 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43241 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-43241 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43242 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43242 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43243 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43243 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43244 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43244 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43246 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43246 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43249 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43249 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43249 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43250 ( SUSE ): 5.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43250 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43250 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43251 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43251 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43251 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43253 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43253 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43253 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43255 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43255 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43255 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43256 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43256 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43256 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43257 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43257 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43261 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43261 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43261 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43262 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43262 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43262 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43264 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43264 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-43264 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43266 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43266 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43266 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43269 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43269 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-43269 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43270 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43270 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43273 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43273 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43275 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43275 ( NVD ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43276 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43276 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43277 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43277 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43278 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43278 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43279 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43279 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43281 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43281 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43287 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43287 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43291 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43291 ( NVD ): 8.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-43293 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43293 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43295 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43295 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43295 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43296 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43296 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43297 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43297 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43300 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43300 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43302 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43302 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43304 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43304 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43306 ( SUSE ): 5.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43306 ( SUSE ): 4.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43306 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43307 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43307 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43308 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43308 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43308 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43309 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43309 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43312 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43312 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43313 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43313 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43313 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43314 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43314 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43314 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43316 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43316 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-43316 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43318 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43318 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43319 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43319 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43320 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43320 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43324 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43324 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43327 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43327 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43330 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43330 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43330 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43334 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43334 ( SUSE ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-43334 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43340 ( SUSE ): 2.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43340 ( SUSE ): 2.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-43340 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43342 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43342 ( NVD ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43343 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43343 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43344 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43344 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43344 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43346 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43346 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43346 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43352 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43352 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43353 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43353 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43353 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43354 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43354 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43357 ( SUSE ): 2.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43357 ( SUSE ): 3.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-43357 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43368 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43368 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43368 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43370 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43370 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43380 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43380 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43380 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43381 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43381 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43382 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43382 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43387 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43387 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43395 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43395 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43397 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43397 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-43397 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43412 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43412 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43413 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43413 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43413 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43424 ( SUSE ): 4.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43424 ( SUSE ): 4.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43424 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43425 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43425 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43425 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43426 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43426 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43427 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43427 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43428 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43428 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-43428 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43429 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43429 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43430 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43430 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-43430 ( NVD ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43432 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43432 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43436 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43436 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43437 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43437 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43437 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43440 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43440 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43443 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43443 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43444 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43444 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43445 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43445 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43451 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43451 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43459 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43459 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43467 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43467 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43472 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43472 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43473 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43473 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43475 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43475 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43476 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43476 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43480 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43480 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43481 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43481 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43483 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43483 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43486 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43486 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43487 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43487 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43488 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43488 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43488 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43493 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43493 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43493 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43495 ( SUSE ): 5.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43495 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43495 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43496 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43496 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43496 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43501 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43501 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-43501 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43501 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45834 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45834 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45834 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45835 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45835 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45835 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45839 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45839 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45839 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45845 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45845 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45845 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45849 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45849 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45851 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45851 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45853 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45853 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45853 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45859 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45859 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-45859 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45863 ( SUSE ): 6.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45863 ( SUSE ): 4.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45863 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45865 ( SUSE ): 4.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-45865 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45866 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45866 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45866 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45867 ( SUSE ): 5.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45867 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45868 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45868 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45869 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45869 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45869 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45871 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45871 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45872 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45872 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-45872 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45873 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45873 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-45873 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45874 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45874 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45874 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45875 ( SUSE ): 6.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45875 ( SUSE ): 4.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45875 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45877 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45877 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45877 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45878 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45878 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45879 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45879 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45879 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45880 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45880 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45881 ( SUSE ): 6.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45881 ( SUSE ): 4.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45881 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45882 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45882 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45882 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45883 ( SUSE ): 4.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-45883 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45885 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45885 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45895 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45895 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45895 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45900 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45900 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45900 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45902 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45902 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45902 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45904 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45904 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45904 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45905 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45905 ( NVD ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45911 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45911 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45911 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45913 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45913 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45913 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45915 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45915 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45915 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45916 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45916 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45917 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45917 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45917 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45921 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45921 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-45921 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45923 ( SUSE ): 5.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45923 ( SUSE ): 4.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-45923 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45925 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45925 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45925 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45928 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-45928 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45930 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45930 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45936 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45936 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45936 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45938 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45938 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45941 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45941 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45941 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45944 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45944 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45944 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45946 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45946 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45947 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45947 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-45947 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45950 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45950 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-45950 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45954 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45954 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-45954 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45958 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45958 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45958 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45963 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45963 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45969 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45969 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45973 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45973 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45976 ( SUSE ): 2.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-45976 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45981 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45981 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45982 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45982 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45982 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45986 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45986 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45987 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45987 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45994 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45994 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45996 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45996 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46001 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46001 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46003 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46003 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46003 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46004 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46004 ( SUSE ): 6.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46004 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46006 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46006 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46009 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46009 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46011 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46011 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46015 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46015 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46016 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46016 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46018 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46018 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46019 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46019 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46023 ( SUSE ): 6.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46023 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46026 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46026 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46026 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46027 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46027 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46033 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46033 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46033 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46034 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46034 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46034 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46036 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46036 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46038 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46038 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46040 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46040 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46048 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46048 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46049 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46049 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46056 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46056 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46058 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46058 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46059 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46059 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46060 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46060 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46060 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46064 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46064 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46068 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46068 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-46068 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46073 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46073 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46073 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46074 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46074 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-46074 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46075 ( SUSE ): 5.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46075 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46077 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46077 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46080 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46080 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46080 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46082 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46082 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46084 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46084 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46086 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46086 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46088 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46088 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46088 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46089 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46089 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46092 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46092 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46092 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46096 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46096 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-46096 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46102 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46102 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46103 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46103 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46108 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46108 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46109 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46109 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46117 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46117 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46117 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46117 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46121 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46121 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46122 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46122 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46122 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46123 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46123 ( SUSE ): 7.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46123 ( NVD ): 7.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46125 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46125 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46125 ( NVD ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46126 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46126 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-46126 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46127 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46127 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46127 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46128 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46128 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46130 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46130 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46130 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46131 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46131 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46131 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46132 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46132 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46136 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46136 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46137 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46137 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46137 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46138 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46138 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46140 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46140 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46140 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46143 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46143 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46143 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46144 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46144 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46145 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46145 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46145 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46145 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46146 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46146 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46146 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46147 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46147 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-46147 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46149 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46149 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46151 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46151 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46151 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46152 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46152 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46152 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46157 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46157 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-46157 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46158 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46158 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46163 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46163 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46165 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46165 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46166 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46166 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46166 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46167 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46167 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46168 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46168 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46170 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46170 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46170 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46174 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46174 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-46174 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46177 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46177 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46177 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46179 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46179 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46179 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46180 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46180 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46184 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46184 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46186 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46186 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46187 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46187 ( NVD ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46189 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46189 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46189 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46190 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46190 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46191 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46191 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-46191 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46193 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46193 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46197 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46197 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46197 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46198 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46198 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46199 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46199 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46200 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46200 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46201 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46201 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46204 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46204 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46205 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46205 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46206 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46206 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46207 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46207 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-46207 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46209 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46209 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46211 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46211 ( SUSE ): 6.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-46211 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46212 ( SUSE ): 7.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46212 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46212 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46216 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46216 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46216 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46218 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46218 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46219 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46219 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46220 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46220 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46225 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46225 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46226 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46226 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46229 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46229 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46229 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46230 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46230 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46231 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46231 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46232 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46232 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46233 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46233 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46233 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46234 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46234 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46235 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46235 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46235 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46236 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46236 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46238 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46238 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46241 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46241 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46245 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46245 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46245 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46246 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46246 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46247 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46247 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46249 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46249 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46252 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46252 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46255 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46255 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46261 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46261 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46263 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46263 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46265 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46265 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46267 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46267 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46270 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46270 ( NVD ): 8.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46273 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46273 ( NVD ): 8.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46274 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46274 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46275 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46275 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46276 ( SUSE ): 4.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46276 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46282 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46282 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46282 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46283 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46283 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46285 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46285 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46286 ( SUSE ): 3.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-46286 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46287 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46287 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46292 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46292 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46294 ( SUSE ): 4.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46294 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46296 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46296 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46296 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46301 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46301 ( SUSE ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46301 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46306 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46306 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46306 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46307 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46307 ( SUSE ): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-46307 ( NVD ): 8.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:L * CVE-2026-46312 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46312 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46312 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46313 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46313 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46313 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46315 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-46315 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46321 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46321 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46321 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46323 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46323 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46323 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46324 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46324 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46324 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46326 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46326 ( NVD ): 8.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46327 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46327 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46329 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46329 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52904 ( SUSE ): 4.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52904 ( SUSE ): 2.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-52904 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52910 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52910 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52910 ( NVD ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52910 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52913 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52913 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52913 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52915 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52915 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-52915 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52916 ( SUSE ): 6.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52916 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52916 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52918 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52918 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52918 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52921 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52921 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52922 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52922 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52922 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52925 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52925 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52925 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52926 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52926 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52927 ( SUSE ): 4.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-52927 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52930 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52930 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52934 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52934 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52936 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52936 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52937 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52937 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52941 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52941 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52942 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52942 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52947 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52947 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52948 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52948 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52951 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52951 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52951 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52953 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52953 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52958 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52958 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52959 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-52959 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52963 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52963 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52964 ( SUSE ): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-52964 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52967 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52967 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52969 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52969 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52969 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52970 ( SUSE ): 2.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-52970 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52974 ( SUSE ): 4.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-52974 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52976 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52976 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52976 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52981 ( SUSE ): 3.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-52981 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52982 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52982 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52984 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52984 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52986 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52986 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52988 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52988 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52989 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52989 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52989 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52995 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52995 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52998 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52998 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52999 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52999 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53000 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53000 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53000 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53002 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53002 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53002 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53003 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53003 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53004 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53004 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53005 ( SUSE ): 4.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53005 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53006 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53006 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53006 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53009 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53009 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53009 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53011 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53011 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53012 ( SUSE ): 6.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53012 ( SUSE ): 4.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53012 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53013 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53013 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53014 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53014 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53016 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53016 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53016 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53022 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53022 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53032 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53032 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53032 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53035 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53035 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53035 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53037 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53037 ( SUSE ): 4.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53037 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53038 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53038 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53045 ( SUSE ): 2.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-53045 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53047 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53047 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53051 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53051 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53051 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53052 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53052 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53052 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53056 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53056 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53056 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53058 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53058 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53062 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53062 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53063 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53063 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53064 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53064 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53064 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53065 ( SUSE ): 1.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-53065 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53066 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53066 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53066 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53068 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53068 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53068 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53069 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53069 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53069 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53070 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53070 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53071 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53071 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53071 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53072 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53072 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53073 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53073 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53074 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53074 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53080 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53080 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53080 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53082 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-53082 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53083 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53083 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53084 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53084 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53085 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53085 ( NVD ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53085 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53088 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53088 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53088 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53093 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53093 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53093 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53097 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53097 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53098 ( SUSE ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53098 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53099 ( SUSE ): 3.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-53099 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53101 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53101 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53101 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53102 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53102 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53102 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53104 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53104 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-53104 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53105 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53105 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53105 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53106 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53106 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53106 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53107 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53107 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53107 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53112 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53112 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53112 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53113 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53113 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53113 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53121 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53121 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53121 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53123 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53123 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53131 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53131 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53131 ( NVD ): 9.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53132 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53132 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53134 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-53134 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53135 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53135 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53135 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53136 ( SUSE ): 8.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53136 ( SUSE ): 6.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53136 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53137 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53137 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53137 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53138 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53138 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53140 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53140 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-53140 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53143 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53143 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53143 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53144 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53144 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53146 ( SUSE ): 5.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53146 ( SUSE ): 5.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53146 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-53147 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53147 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53148 ( SUSE ): 5.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53148 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53148 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53148 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53149 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53149 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53150 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53150 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53150 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53152 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53152 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53157 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53157 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53158 ( SUSE ): 5.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53158 ( SUSE ): 4.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53158 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53159 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53159 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53159 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53160 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53160 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53161 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53161 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53175 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53175 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53175 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53177 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53177 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53177 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53181 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53181 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53181 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53182 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53182 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53182 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53183 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53183 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53184 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53184 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53185 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53185 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53185 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53186 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53186 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53189 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53189 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53189 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53190 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53190 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53190 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53191 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53191 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53192 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53192 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53193 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53193 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53193 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53195 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53195 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53195 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53196 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53196 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53196 ( NVD ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53196 ( NVD ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53199 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53199 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53202 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53202 ( SUSE ): 6.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53202 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53202 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53203 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53203 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-53203 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53203 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53205 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53205 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53205 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53208 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53208 ( SUSE ): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-53208 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53209 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53209 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53210 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53210 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53212 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53212 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53213 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53213 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53214 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53214 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53218 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53218 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53221 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53221 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53225 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53225 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53226 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53226 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53227 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53227 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53227 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53230 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53230 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53233 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53233 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53233 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53235 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53235 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53236 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53236 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-53236 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53237 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53237 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53237 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53239 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53239 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53241 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53241 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-53241 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53242 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53242 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53245 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53245 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53247 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53247 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53250 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53250 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53251 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53251 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53251 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53252 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53252 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53253 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53253 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53254 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53254 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-53254 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53255 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53255 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53256 ( SUSE ): 7.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53256 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53256 ( NVD ): 8.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53260 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53260 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53265 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53265 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53267 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53267 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53267 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53268 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53268 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53270 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53270 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53273 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53273 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53275 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53275 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53275 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53277 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53277 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53277 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53279 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53279 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53289 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53289 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53289 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53293 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53293 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53293 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53297 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53297 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53313 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53313 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53313 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53317 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53317 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53318 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53318 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53318 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53321 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53321 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53321 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53324 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53324 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53325 ( SUSE ): 6.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53325 ( SUSE ): 4.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53325 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53329 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53329 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53331 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53331 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53331 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53332 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53332 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53339 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53339 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53339 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53345 ( SUSE ): 2.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-53345 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53347 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53347 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53347 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53350 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53350 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53350 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53355 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53355 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53355 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53356 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53356 ( SUSE ): 4.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-53356 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53357 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53357 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53357 ( NVD ): 8.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53358 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53358 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53358 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53360 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53360 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53360 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 9.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53369 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53369 ( NVD ): 8.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53374 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53374 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53374 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53375 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53375 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53375 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53376 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53376 ( SUSE ): 6.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53376 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53379 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53379 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-53379 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53381 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53381 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53381 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53382 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53382 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53382 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53385 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53385 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53385 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53386 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53387 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53387 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-53387 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53388 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53391 ( SUSE ): 6.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53391 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53392 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:A/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53392 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53392 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53393 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53393 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-53393 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53394 ( SUSE ): 6.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53394 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53394 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53397 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53397 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53397 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53398 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53398 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-53398 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53399 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53399 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53399 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53400 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53400 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53400 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53402 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53402 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53402 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53403 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53403 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53403 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63794 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63794 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63794 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63795 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63795 ( NVD ): 10.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63802 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63802 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63802 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63806 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63806 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63806 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63807 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63807 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63807 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63809 ( SUSE ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63809 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63821 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63821 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63822 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63822 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63824 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63824 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63824 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63826 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63826 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63827 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63827 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63827 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63829 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63829 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63829 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63831 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63831 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63831 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63836 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63836 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63842 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63842 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63842 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63843 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63843 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63843 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63844 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63844 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63844 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63845 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63845 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63845 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63846 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63846 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63846 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63847 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63847 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63847 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63848 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63848 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-63848 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63850 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63850 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63850 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63851 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63851 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63851 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63852 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63852 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63852 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63853 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63853 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63853 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63854 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63854 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63854 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63855 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63855 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63855 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63856 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63856 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63856 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63861 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63861 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-63862 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63862 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-63869 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-63869 ( NVD ): 7.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:L * CVE-2026-63871 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63871 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63875 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63875 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63875 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63882 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63882 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63883 ( SUSE ): 2.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63883 ( SUSE ): 3.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-63883 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:L * CVE-2026-63884 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63884 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63884 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63886 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63886 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63886 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63892 ( SUSE ): 5.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63892 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63893 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63893 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63894 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63894 ( SUSE ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63894 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63895 ( SUSE ): 2.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63895 ( SUSE ): 2.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-63896 ( SUSE ): 5.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63896 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63897 ( SUSE ): 2.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63897 ( SUSE ): 2.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-63899 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63899 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63900 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63900 ( SUSE ): 4.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-63902 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63902 ( SUSE ): 4.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63903 ( SUSE ): 5.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63903 ( SUSE ): 5.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63904 ( SUSE ): 5.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63904 ( SUSE ): 5.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63905 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63905 ( SUSE ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63908 ( SUSE ): 4.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63908 ( SUSE ): 3.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-63912 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63912 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63912 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63915 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63915 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63915 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63916 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63916 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63919 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63919 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63919 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63923 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63923 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63923 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63927 ( SUSE ): 5.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63927 ( SUSE ): 4.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63927 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63928 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63928 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63929 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63929 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63930 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63930 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63930 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63931 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63931 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63933 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63933 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63934 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63934 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-63936 ( SUSE ): 2.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63936 ( SUSE ): 2.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-63937 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63937 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63937 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63938 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63938 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63938 ( NVD ): 9.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63939 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63939 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63939 ( NVD ): 9.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63940 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63940 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-63940 ( NVD ): 9.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63942 ( SUSE ): 5.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63942 ( SUSE ): 4.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63942 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63943 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63943 ( SUSE ): 4.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63944 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63944 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63945 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63945 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63945 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63946 ( SUSE ): 7.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63946 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63946 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63947 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63947 ( SUSE ): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-63947 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63948 ( SUSE ): 2.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63948 ( SUSE ): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-63949 ( SUSE ): 4.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63949 ( SUSE ): 2.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-63952 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63952 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63952 ( NVD ): 8.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-63957 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63957 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63958 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63958 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63959 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63959 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63960 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63960 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63961 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63961 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63962 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63962 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63963 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63963 ( SUSE ): 4.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63964 ( SUSE ): 6.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63964 ( SUSE ): 4.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63967 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63967 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-63968 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63968 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63968 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63971 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63971 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63971 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63972 ( SUSE ): 5.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63972 ( SUSE ): 4.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63972 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63973 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63973 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63974 ( SUSE ): 5.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63974 ( SUSE ): 4.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63974 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63975 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63975 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63975 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63976 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63976 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63976 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63991 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63991 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63994 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63994 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63994 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64018 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:H * CVE-2026-64018 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64018 ( NVD ): 9.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64021 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64021 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64025 ( SUSE ): 6.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64025 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64034 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64034 ( SUSE ): 7.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64034 ( NVD ): 9.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64061 ( SUSE ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64061 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64091 ( SUSE ): 7.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64091 ( SUSE ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64091 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64106 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64106 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64106 ( NVD ): 9.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64157 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64157 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-64158 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64158 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-64158 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:L * CVE-2026-64174 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64174 ( SUSE ): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-64174 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64182 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64182 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-64182 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64183 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64183 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64183 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64187 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64187 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64187 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64188 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64188 ( SUSE ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64188 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64189 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64189 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64189 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64191 ( SUSE ): 8.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64191 ( SUSE ): 6.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64191 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64220 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64220 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64220 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64221 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64221 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64221 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64223 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64223 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64223 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64231 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64231 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64231 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64233 ( SUSE ): 5.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64233 ( SUSE ): 4.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64233 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64234 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64234 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64234 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64241 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64241 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64241 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64242 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64242 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64242 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64330 ( SUSE ): 2.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64330 ( SUSE ): 3.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-64336 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64336 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-64345 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64345 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-64347 ( SUSE ): 4.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64347 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64357 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64357 ( SUSE ): 4.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-64465 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64465 ( SUSE ): 4.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64528 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64528 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64560 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64560 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64560 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64561 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64561 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64561 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64564 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64564 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64564 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 * SUSE Linux Micro Extras 6.2 An update that solves 894 vulnerabilities, contains two features and has 37 fixes can now be installed. ## Description: The SUSE Linux Enterprise 16.0 kernel was updated to fix various security issues: The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2026-23259: io_uring/rw: free potentially allocated iovec on cache put failure (bsc#1259866). * CVE-2026-31443: dmaengine: idxd: Fix crash when the event log is disabled (bsc#1262652). * CVE-2026-31561: x86/cpu: Remove X86_CR4_FRED from the CR4 pinned bits mask (bsc#1263059). * CVE-2026-43091: xfrm: Wait for RCU readers during policy netns exit (bsc#1264267). * CVE-2026-43114: netfilter: nft_set_pipapo_avx2: don't return non-matching entry on expiry (bsc#1264601). * CVE-2026-43168: ocfs2: fix reflink preserve cleanup issue (bsc#1264537). * CVE-2026-43172: wifi: iwlwifi: fix 22000 series SMEM parsing (bsc#1264543). * CVE-2026-43204: ASoC: qcom: q6asm: handle the responses after closing (bsc#1264531). * CVE-2026-43216: net: Drop the lock in skb_may_tx_timestamp() (bsc#1264319). * CVE-2026-43230: net/rds: Clear reconnect pending bit (bsc#1264539). * CVE-2026-43244: kcm: fix zero-frag skb in frag_list on partial sendmsg error (bsc#1264321). * CVE-2026-43262: gfs2: fiemap page fault fix (bsc#1264422). * CVE-2026-43266: EFI/CPER: don't go past the ARM processor CPER record buffer (bsc#1264418). * CVE-2026-43273: ceph: supply snapshot context in ceph_zero_partial_object() (bsc#1264446). * CVE-2026-43275: scsi: ufs: core: Flush exception handling work when RPM level is zero (bsc#1264303). * CVE-2026-43281: mailbox: Prevent out-of-bounds access in fw_mbox_index_xlate() (bsc#1264534). * CVE-2026-43304: libceph: define and enforce CEPH_MAX_KEY_LEN (bsc#1264993). * CVE-2026-43308: btrfs: don't BUG() on unexpected delayed ref type in run_one_delayed_ref() (bsc#1264712). * CVE-2026-43309: md raid: fix hang when stopping arrays with metadata through dm-raid (bsc#1264827). * CVE-2026-43353: i3c: mipi-i3c-hci: Fix race in DMA ring dequeue (bsc#1265089). * CVE-2026-43424: usb: gadget: f_tcm: Fix NULL pointer dereferences in nexus handling (bsc#1264678). * CVE-2026-43445: e1000/e1000e: Fix leak in DMA error cleanup (bsc#1265041). * CVE-2026-43451: netfilter: nfnetlink_queue: fix entry leak in bridge verdict error path (bsc#1265009). * CVE-2026-43496: net/sched: sch_red: Replace direct dequeue call with peek and qdisc_dequeue_peeked (bsc#1266000). * CVE-2026-45839: bpf: reject negative CO-RE accessor indices in bpf_core_parse_spec() (bsc#1266399). * CVE-2026-45845: net/sched: taprio: fix NULL pointer dereference in class dump (bsc#1266393). * CVE-2026-45849: net: mscc: ocelot: extract ocelot_xmit_timestamp() helper (bsc#1266690). * CVE-2026-45859: netfilter: nfnetlink_queue: do shared-unconfirmed check before segmentation (bsc#1266714). * CVE-2026-45865: mctp i2c: initialise event handler read bytes (bsc#1266694). * CVE-2026-45873: netfilter: nft_set_rbtree: check for partial overlaps in anonymous sets (bsc#1266715). * CVE-2026-45895: quota: fix livelock between quotactl and freeze_super (bsc#1266882). * CVE-2026-45905: xfrm: fix ip_rt_bug race in icmp_route_lookup reverse path (bsc#1266685). * CVE-2026-45913: net: bridge: mcast: always update mdb_n_entries for vlan contexts (bsc#1266891). * CVE-2026-45915: fat: avoid parent link count underflow in rmdir (bsc#1266896). * CVE-2026-45917: ipvs: do not keep dest_dst if dev is going down (bsc#1266900). * CVE-2026-45930: net: mctp: ensure our nlmsg responses are initialised (bsc#1266730). * CVE-2026-45944: iommu/vt-d: Clear Present bit before tearing down context entry (bsc#1267203). * CVE-2026-45973: RDMA/mlx5: Fix UMR hang in LAG error state unload (bsc#1267025). * CVE-2026-45981: s390/cio: Fix device lifecycle handling in css_alloc_subchannel() (bsc#1267204). * CVE-2026-45994: ibmasm: fix OOB reads in command_file_write due to missing size checks (bsc#1267432). * CVE-2026-46003: net: qrtr: ns: Limit the total number of nodes (bsc#1267210). * CVE-2026-46015: tcp: call sk_data_ready() after listener migration (bsc#1267439). * CVE-2026-46023: dm mirror: fix integer overflow in create_dirty_log() (bsc#1267449). * CVE-2026-46026: net: qrtr: ns: Limit the maximum number of lookups (bsc#1266876). * CVE-2026-46027: net/smc: avoid early lgr access in smc_clc_wait_msg (bsc#1266744). * CVE-2026-46033: crypto: authencesn - reject short ahash digests during instance creation (bsc#1266692). * CVE-2026-46034: vfio/cdx: Fix NULL pointer dereference in interrupt trigger path (bsc#1266757). * CVE-2026-46036: vfio/cdx: Serialize VFIO_DEVICE_SET_IRQS with a per-device mutex (bsc#1267470). * CVE-2026-46038: net: qrtr: ns: Free the node during ctrl_cmd_bye() (bsc#1266695). * CVE-2026-46040: inotify: fix watch count leak when fsnotify_add_inode_mark_locked() fails (bsc#1267472). * CVE-2026-46064: ibmasm: fix heap over-read in ibmasm_send_i2o_message() (bsc#1267497). * CVE-2026-46068: crypto: nx - fix bounce buffer leaks in nx842_crypto_{alloc,free}_ctx (bsc#1267592). * CVE-2026-46086: net: bridge: use a stable FDB dst snapshot in RCU readers (bsc#1267524). * CVE-2026-46089: zram: do not forget to endio for partial discard requests (bsc#1267445). * CVE-2026-46102: net: strparser: fix skb_head leak in strp_abort_strp() (bsc#1267502). * CVE-2026-46121: mm/damon/sysfs-schemes: protect memcg_path kfree() with damon_sysfs_lock (bsc#1266932). * CVE-2026-46127: RDMA/ocrdma: Don't NULL deref uctx on errors in ocrdma_copy_pd_uresp() (bsc#1267236). * CVE-2026-46130: dm-verity-fec: fix reading parity bytes split across blocks (take 3) (bsc#1267629). * CVE-2026-46132: net: rtnetlink: zero ifla_vf_broadcast to avoid stack infoleak in rtnl_fill_vfinfo (bsc#1267616). * CVE-2026-46137: mptcp: pm: ADD_ADDR rtx: fix potential data-race (bsc#1267570). * CVE-2026-46147: KVM: arm64: Factor out pKVM hyp vcpu creation to separate function (bsc#1267689). * CVE-2026-46149: scsi: target: configfs: Bound snprintf() return in tg_pt_gp_members_show() (bsc#1267648). * CVE-2026-46158: mptcp: pm: ADD_ADDR rtx: always decrease sk refcount (bsc#1266880). * CVE-2026-46168: mptcp: sockopt: set timestamp flags on subflow socket, not msk (bsc#1266869). * CVE-2026-46170: mptcp: disable add_addr retransmission when timeout is 0 (bsc#1267714). * CVE-2026-46189: RDMA/vmw_pvrdma: Fix double free on pvrdma_alloc_ucontext() error path (bsc#1266918). * CVE-2026-46191: fbcon: Avoid OOB font access if console rotation fails (bsc#1267690). * CVE-2026-46193: xfrm: ah: account for ESN high bits in async callbacks (bsc#1267656). * CVE-2026-46207: vsock/virtio: fix length and offset in tap skb for split packets (bsc#1267691). * CVE-2026-46216: drm/xe/hdcp: Add NULL check for media_gt in (bsc#1267234). * CVE-2026-46234: vsock: fix buffer size clamping order (bsc#1266904). * CVE-2026-46245: drm/amd/display: Fix dc_link NULL handling in HPD init (bsc#1267678). * CVE-2026-46249: octeontx2-af: Fix PF driver crash with kexec kernel booting (bsc#1267683). * CVE-2026-46265: RDMA/hns: Fix WQ_MEM_RECLAIM warning (bsc#1267662). * CVE-2026-46287: net: txgbe: fix RTNL assertion warning when remove module (bsc#1267954). * CVE-2026-46292: pmdomain: core: Fix detach procedure for virtual devices in genpd (bsc#1267943). * CVE-2026-46306: flow_dissector: do not dissect PPPoE PFC frames (bsc#1267986). * CVE-2026-46321: tun: free page on short-frame rejection in tun_xdp_one() (bsc#1268024). * CVE-2026-46324: netfilter: nf_tables: Introduce functions freeing nft_hook objects (bsc#1267995). * CVE-2026-46327: dm: fix unlocked test for dm_suspended_md (bsc#1268031). * CVE-2026-46329: erofs: handle end of filesystem properly for file-backed mounts (bsc#1268038). * CVE-2026-52913: batman-adv: v: stop OGMv2 on disabled interface (bsc#1268985). * CVE-2026-52915: netfilter: ip6t_hbh: reject oversized option lists (bsc#1269001). * CVE-2026-52916: batman-adv: frag: disallow unicast fragment in fragment (bsc#1269002). * CVE-2026-52921: netfilter: ipset: stop hash:* range iteration at end (bsc#1269024). * CVE-2026-52922: batman-adv: dat: handle forward allocation error (bsc#1269030). * CVE-2026-52925: vrf: Fix a potential NPD when removing a port from a VRF (bsc#1268987). * CVE-2026-52926: batman-adv: clear current gateway during teardown (bsc#1269025). * CVE-2026-52927: netfilter: ebtables: fix OOB read in compat_mtw_from_user (bsc#1269027). * CVE-2026-52930: ipc/shm: serialize orphan cleanup with shm_nattch updates (bsc#1269003). * CVE-2026-52934: batman-adv: tvlv: reject oversized TVLV packets (bsc#1268994). * CVE-2026-52937: tap: fix stack info leak in tap_ioctl() SIOCGIFHWADDR (bsc#1268983). * CVE-2026-52941: net/smc: avoid NULL deref of conn->lnk in smc_msg_event tracepoint (bsc#1268966). * CVE-2026-52942: netfilter: nf_log: validate MAC header was set before dumping it (bsc#1268967). * CVE-2026-52947: net: qrtr: fix refcount saturation and potential UAF in qrtr_port_remove (bsc#1269115). * CVE-2026-52953: iommu/vt-d: Fix oops due to out of scope access (bsc#1269133). * CVE-2026-52956: libceph: Fix potential out-of-bounds access in __ceph_x_decrypt() (bsc#1269172). * CVE-2026-52958: libceph: Fix potential out-of-bounds access in osdmap_decode() (bsc#1269174). * CVE-2026-52967: smb/client: fix possible infinite loop and oob read in symlink_data() (bsc#1269181). * CVE-2026-52970: netfilter: nft_ct: fix missing expect put in obj eval (bsc#1269229). * CVE-2026-52974: net: tls: fix strparser anchor skb leak on offload RX setup failure (bsc#1269233). * CVE-2026-52981: neigh: let neigh_xmit take skb ownership (bsc#1269254). * CVE-2026-52984: net/sched: netem: fix queue limit check to include reordered packets (bsc#1269272). * CVE-2026-52986: netfilter: nf_conntrack_sip: don't use simple_strtoul (bsc#1269289). * CVE-2026-52988: netfilter: nf_tables: join hook list via splice_list_rcu() in commit phase (bsc#1269362). * CVE-2026-52995: net/rds: zero per-item info buffer before handing it to visitors (bsc#1269124). * CVE-2026-52998: netfilter: nfnetlink_osf: fix potential NULL dereference in ttl check (bsc#1269118). * CVE-2026-52999: netfilter: nfnetlink_osf: fix out-of-bounds read on option matching (bsc#1269119). * CVE-2026-53000: netfilter: nat: use kfree_rcu to release ops (bsc#1269117). * CVE-2026-53002: netfilter: conntrack: remove sprintf usage (bsc#1269112). * CVE-2026-53003: pppoe: drop PFC frames (bsc#1269111). * CVE-2026-53004: sctp: fix OOB write to userspace in sctp_getsockopt_peer_auth_chunks (bsc#1269106). * CVE-2026-53005: af_unix: Drop all SCM attributes for SOCKMAP (bsc#1269107). * CVE-2026-53006: ipv6: fix possible UAF in icmpv6_rcv() (bsc#1269104). * CVE-2026-53009: ice: fix double-free of tx_buf skb (bsc#1269098). * CVE-2026-53011: net/sched: taprio: fix use-after-free in advance_sched() on schedule switch (bsc#1269094). * CVE-2026-53012: nexthop: fix IPv6 route referencing IPv4 nexthop (bsc#1269154). * CVE-2026-53013: macvlan: fix macvlan_get_size() not reserving space for IFLA_MACVLAN_BC_CUTOFF (bsc#1269095). * CVE-2026-53014: net/sched: act_mirred: fix wrong device for mac_header_xmit check in tcf_blockcast_redir (bsc#1269092). * CVE-2026-53032: bpf: Fix NULL deref in map_kptr_match_type for scalar regs (bsc#1269138). * CVE-2026-53035: bpf, sockmap: Fix af_unix iter deadlock (bsc#1269190). * CVE-2026-53038: ima_fs: Correctly create securityfs files for unsupported hash algos (bsc#1269391). * CVE-2026-53062: dm cache policy smq: fix missing locks in invalidating cache blocks (bsc#1269658). * CVE-2026-53063: dm cache: fix write hang in passthrough mode (bsc#1269659). * CVE-2026-53064: dm cache: fix null-deref with concurrent writes in passthrough mode (bsc#1269132). * CVE-2026-53069: net, bpf: fix null-ptr-deref in xdp_master_redirect() for down master (bsc#1269186). * CVE-2026-53074: bpf: reject short IPv4/IPv6 inputs in bpf_prog_test_run_skb (bsc#1269688). * CVE-2026-53083: bpf: Fix RCU stall in bpf_fd_array_map_clear() (bsc#1269964). * CVE-2026-53085: bpf: fix mm lifecycle in open-coded task_vma iterator (bsc#1269879). * CVE-2026-53088: net: bcmgenet: fix off-by-one in bcmgenet_put_txcb (bsc#1269185). * CVE-2026-53101: wifi: mt76: mt7921: fix potential deadlock in mt7921_roc_abort_sync (bsc#1269415). * CVE-2026-53104: wifi: mt76: Fix memory leak destroying device (bsc#1269157). * CVE-2026-53106: bpf: Do not allow deleting local storage in NMI (bsc#1269990). * CVE-2026-53107: wifi: libertas: use USB anchors for tracking in-flight URBs (bsc#1269991). * CVE-2026-53121: amd-pstate: Fix memory leak in amd_pstate_epp_cpu_init() (bsc#1269198). * CVE-2026-53123: md: wake raid456 reshape waiters before suspend (bsc#1269643). * CVE-2026-53131: netfilter: require Ethernet MAC header before using eth_hdr() (bsc#1269773). * CVE-2026-53132: vsock/virtio: fix potential unbounded skb queue (bsc#1269290). * CVE-2026-53134: netfilter: nft_fib: fix stale stack leak via the OIFNAME register (bsc#1269819). * CVE-2026-53157: net: phonet: free phonet_device after RCU grace period (bsc#1269241). * CVE-2026-53175: inet: frags: fix use-after-free caused by the fqdir_pre_exit() flush (bsc#1269714). * CVE-2026-53181: vsock/vmci: fix sk_ack_backlog leak on failed handshake (bsc#1269886). * CVE-2026-53183: mptcp: allow subflow rcv wnd to shrink (bsc#1269376). * CVE-2026-53184: udp: clear skb->dev before running a sockmap verdict (bsc#1269689). * CVE-2026-53185: zram: fix use-after-free in zram_bvec_write_partial() (bsc#1269660). * CVE-2026-53186: RDMA/srp: bound SRP_RSP sense copy by the received length (bsc#1269663). * CVE-2026-53189: mm/huge_memory: update file PMD counter before folio_put() (bsc#1269797). * CVE-2026-53210: tee: shm: fix shm leak in register_shm_helper() (bsc#1269727). * CVE-2026-53212: netfilter: nft_tunnel: fix use-after-free on object destroy (bsc#1269672). * CVE-2026-53214: ipv6: Fix a potential NPD in cleanup_prefix_route() (bsc#1269588). * CVE-2026-53218: netfilter: nft_exthdr: fix register tracking for F_PRESENT flag (bsc#1269273). * CVE-2026-53221: ip6_vti: fix incorrect tunnel matching in vti6_tnl_lookup() (bsc#1269318). * CVE-2026-53224: sctp: validate embedded INIT chunk and address list lengths in cookie (bsc#1269997). * CVE-2026-53225: sctp: fix uninit-value in __sctp_rcv_asconf_lookup() (bsc#1269711). * CVE-2026-53227: net: openvswitch: fix possible kfree_skb of ERR_PTR (bsc#1269877). * CVE-2026-53230: net/mlx5: Fix slab-out-of-bounds in mlx5_query_nic_vport_mac_list (bsc#1269270). * CVE-2026-53233: netdev: fix double-free in netdev_nl_bind_rx_doit() (bsc#1269801). * CVE-2026-53235: net: add pskb_may_pull() to skb_gro_receive_list() (bsc#1269286). * CVE-2026-53236: tcp: restrict SO_ATTACH_FILTER to priv users (bsc#1269994). * CVE-2026-53239: xfrm: policy: fix use-after-free on inexact bin in xfrm_policy_bysel_ctx() (bsc#1269677). * CVE-2026-53245: net/802/mrp: fix vector attribute parsing in mrp_pdu_parse_vecattr (bsc#1269675). * CVE-2026-53246: sctp: validate cached peer INIT chunk length in COOKIE_ECHO processing (bsc#1269988). * CVE-2026-53247: net: ethernet: mtk_eth_soc: Fix use-after-free in metadata dst teardown (bsc#1269235). * CVE-2026-53250: xsk: cache csum_start/csum_offset to fix TOCTOU in xsk_skb_metadata() (bsc#1269808). * CVE-2026-53252: Bluetooth: fix memory leak in error path of hci_alloc_dev() (bsc#1269307). * CVE-2026-53260: tcp: Add preempt_{disable,enable}_nested() in reqsk_queue_hash_req() (bsc#1269731). * CVE-2026-53267: netfilter: nft_ct: bail out on template ct in get eval (bsc#1269577). * CVE-2026-53268: netfilter: conntrack_irc: fix possible out-of-bounds read (bsc#1269257). * CVE-2026-53270: ipvs: clear the svc scheduler ptr early on edit (bsc#1269240). * CVE-2026-53273: tee: optee: prevent use-after-free when the client exits before the supplicant (bsc#1269713). * CVE-2026-53275: ipv6: mcast: Fix use-after-free when processing MLD queries (bsc#1269810). * CVE-2026-53289: ice: fix NULL pointer dereference in ice_reset_all_vfs() (bsc#1269694). * CVE-2026-53321: io_uring/napi: cap busy_poll_to 10 msec (bsc#1269724). * CVE-2026-53355: net: rds: clear i_sends on setup unwind (bsc#1270249). * CVE-2026-53369: udf: reject descriptors with oversized CRC length (bsc#1271818). * CVE-2026-53381: virtiofs: fix UAF on submount umount (bsc#1271830). * CVE-2026-53388: fuse: re-lock request before replacing page cache folio (bsc#1271825). * CVE-2026-53391: NFSv4/pNFS: reject zero-length r_addr in nfs4_decode_mp_ds_addr (bsc#1271904). * CVE-2026-53392: NFSv4/flexfiles: reject zero filehandle version count (bsc#1271826). * CVE-2026-53393: nfsd: reset write verifier on deferred writeback errors (bsc#1271858). * CVE-2026-53394: nfsd: avoid leaking pre-allocated openowner on unconfirmed retry race (bsc#1271859). * CVE-2026-53397: nfsd: fix posix_acl leak on SETACL decode failure (bsc#1271869). * CVE-2026-53398: NFSD: Fix SECINFO_NO_NAME decode error cleanup (bsc#1271870). * CVE-2026-53399: nfsd: release layout stid on setlease failure (bsc#1271832). * CVE-2026-53402: fbdev: fbcon: fix out-of-bounds read in err_out of (bsc#1271908). * CVE-2026-63794: KVM: SVM: Fix page overflow in sev_dbg_crypt() for ENCRYPT path (bsc#1271964). * CVE-2026-63795: 9p: avoid putting oldfid in p9_client_walk() error path (bsc#1271955). * CVE-2026-63802: blk-cgroup: fix UAF in __blkcg_rstat_flush() (bsc#1272282). * CVE-2026-63809: bpf: NUL-terminate replaced sysctl value (bsc#1272296). * CVE-2026-63829: net: ip_gre: require CAP_NET_ADMIN in the device netns for changelink (bsc#1272176). * CVE-2026-63831: mac802154: llsec: add skb_cow_data() before in-place crypto (bsc#1272184). * CVE-2026-63836: batman-adv: tp_meter: avoid divide-by-zero for dec_cwnd (bsc#1272246). * CVE-2026-63912: xfrm: esp: restore combined single-frag length gate (bsc#1272836). * CVE-2026-63919: xfrm: input: hold netns during deferred transport reinjection (bsc#1272907). * CVE-2026-63923: octeontx2-af: validate body pcifunc in rvu_mbox_handler_rep_event_notify (bsc#1273005). * CVE-2026-63952: memfd: deny writeable mappings when implying SEAL_WRITE (bsc#1272468). * CVE-2026-63968: ipv6: fix possible infinite loop in fib6_select_path() (bsc#1272466). * CVE-2026-63971: sctp: fix race between sctp_wait_for_connect and peeloff (bsc#1272678). * CVE-2026-63994: tunnels: load network headers after skb_cow() in iptunnel_pmtud_build_icmp() (bsc#1273035). * CVE-2026-64025: bpf, skmsg: fix verdict sk_data_ready racing with ktls rx (bsc#1273117). * CVE-2026-64061: netfs: Fix early put of sink folio in netfs_read_gaps() (bsc#1272505). * CVE-2026-64091: batman-adv: tt: fix TOCTOU race for reported vlans (bsc#1272514). * CVE-2026-64106: KVM: arm64: vgic-its: Reject restored DTE with out-of-range num_eventid_bits (bsc#1272242). * CVE-2026-64157: netfs: Fix partial invalidation of streaming-write folio (bsc#1272462). * CVE-2026-64158: netfs: Fix write streaming disablement if fd open O_RDWR (bsc#1272524). * CVE-2026-64187: xfs: fail recovery on a committed log item with no regions (bsc#1272204). * CVE-2026-64188: net: qualcomm: rmnet: fix endpoint use-after-free in rmnet_dellink() (bsc#1272150). * CVE-2026-64189: netfilter: ipset: fix race between dump and ip_set_list resize (bsc#1272207). * CVE-2026-64357: xfs: fix exchmaps reservation limit check (bsc#1272612). * CVE-2026-64564: sctp: don't free the ASCONF's own transport in DEL-IP processing (bsc#1274072). * CVE-2026-64561: KVM: x86: Check for invalid/obsolete root _after_ making MMU pages available (bsc#1273231). * CVE-2026-64600: xfs: resample the data fork mapping after cycling ILOCK (bsc#1271526). The following non security issues were fixed: * accel/ivpu: Fix wrong register read in LNL failure diagnostics (git-fixes). * accel/ivpu: Reject firmware log with size smaller than header (git-fixes). * ALSA: hda: codecs: hdmi: disable keep-alive before audio format change (git- fixes). * ALSA: hda: conexant: Remove mic bias threshold override (git-fixes). * ALSA: hda: cs35l41: validate and free ACPI mute object (git-fixes). * ALSA: hda: Fix cached processing coefficient verbs (git-fixes). * ALSA: lx6464es: fix period byte count for 16-bit streams (git-fixes). * ALSA: pcm: wake linked drain waiters on unlink (git-fixes). * ALSA: scarlett2: Allow selecting config_set by firmware version (stable- fixes). * ALSA: scarlett2: Update offsets for 2i2 Gen 4 firmware 2417 (git-fixes). * ALSA: seq: close a re-opened queue timer in the destructor (git-fixes). * ALSA: seq: Fix division by zero in initialize_timer() (git-fixes). * ALSA: timer: Clear SNDRV_TIMER_IFLG_DEAD once the close completes (git- fixes). * ALSA: timer: don't re-enter an instance callback that is still running (git- fixes). * ALSA: timer: drain a slave's callback before its master detaches it (git- fixes). * ALSA: ump: fix double free of out_cvts on rawmidi error (git-fixes). * ALSA: usb-audio: Clamp frame size in implicit-feedback mode (git-fixes). * ALSA: usb-audio: Fix DMA buffer out-of-bounds write when fill_max is set (git-fixes). * ALSA: usb-audio: fix OOB write in snd_usbmidi_akai_output() (git-fixes). * ALSA: usb-audio: fix stack info leak in RME Digiface status (git-fixes). * ALSA: usb-audio: fix use-after-free in ump_to_endpoint() (git-fixes). * ALSA: usb-audio: Skip DSD quirk for Musical Fidelity M6s DAC (git-fixes). * apparmor: fix use-after-free in rawdata dedup loop (git-fixes). * arm64: errata: Mitigate TLBI errata on Microsoft Azure Cobalt 100 CPU (git- fixes). * ASoC: amd: ps: fix wrong ACP version string in pci_request_regions() (git- fixes). * ASoC: bt-sco: fix duplicate DAPM widget names for wideband DAI (git-fixes). * ASoC: cs35l56: Fix potential probe() deadlock (git-fixes). * ASoC: cs35l56: Use complete_all() to signal init_completion (git-fixes). * ASoC: cs42l43: Correct report for forced microphone jack (git-fixes). * ASoC: fsl_sai: Fix spurious BCLK on resume by clearing BYP (git-fixes). * ASoC: max98090: fix missing IS_ERR() before PTR_ERR() on mclk lookup (git- fixes). * ASoC: max98095: fix missing IS_ERR() before PTR_ERR() on mclk lookup (git- fixes). * ASoC: meson: aiu: fifo-spdif: soft reset the S/PDIF datapath on start/stop (git-fixes). * ASoC: tas2562: fix broken entries in the volume lookup table (git-fixes). * ASoC: tas2562: fix deprecated 'shut-down' GPIO always cleared after lookup (git-fixes). * ASoC: tas2562: fix DVC coefficient write order (git-fixes). * ASoC: tas2781: bound firmware description string parsing (git-fixes). * assoc_array: trim the final shortcut word using the current chunk end (git- fixes). * batman-adv: bla: reacquire gw address after skb realloc (git-fixes). * batman-adv: dat: ensure accessible eth_hdr proto field (git-fixes). * batman-adv: dat: fix tie-break for candidate selection (git-fixes). * batman-adv: fix batadv_skb_is_frag() kernel-doc (git-fixes). * batman-adv: fix VLAN priority offset (git-fixes). * batman-adv: frag: fix primary_if leak on failed linearization (git-fixes). * batman-adv: frag: free unfragmentable packet (git-fixes). * batman-adv: mcast: avoid OOB read of num_dests header (git-fixes). * batman-adv: tt: avoid request storms during pending request (git-fixes). * batman-adv: tt: prevent TVLV OOB check overflow (git-fixes). * bitops: use common function parameter names (git-fixes). * Bluetooth: 6lowpan: fix cyclic locking warning on netdev unregister (stable- fixes). * Bluetooth: 6lowpan: Fix using chan->conn as indication to no remote netdev (git-fixes). * Bluetooth: btintel: Validate length before parsing diagnostics TLV (git- fixes). * Bluetooth: btrtl: validate firmware patch bounds (git-fixes). * Bluetooth: btusb: Add USB ID 2c4e:0128 for Mercusys MA60XNB (stable-fixes). * Bluetooth: btusb: validate Realtek vendor event length (git-fixes). * Bluetooth: hci_qca: Clear memdump state on invalid dump size (git-fixes). * Bluetooth: hci_sync: Fix advertising data UAFs (git-fixes). * Bluetooth: hci_sync: hold conn in hci_connect_acl/le_sync() callbacks (git- fixes). * Bluetooth: hci_sync: hold conn in hci_connect_big_sync() callback (git- fixes). * Bluetooth: hci_sync: hold conn in hci_connect_pa_sync() callback (git- fixes). * Bluetooth: hci_sync: Protect UUID list traversal (git-fixes). * Bluetooth: HIDP: reject frames without a transaction header (git-fixes). * Bluetooth: HIDP: validate numbered report payloads (git-fixes). * Bluetooth: ISO: clear iso_data always when detaching conn from hcon (git- fixes). * Bluetooth: ISO: fix CONNECTED -> CLOSED transition on shutdown/release (git- fixes). * Bluetooth: ISO: fix timeout vs sync_timeout typo in check_bcast_qos (git- fixes). * Bluetooth: ISO: validate sockaddr_iso first in iso_sock_rebind_bis() (git- fixes). * Bluetooth: L2CAP: fix UAF in l2cap_le_connect_rsp (git-fixes). * Bluetooth: mgmt: hold reference for hci_conn in mgmt_pending_cmds (git- fixes). * Bluetooth: mgmt: Translate HCI reason in Device Disconnected event (git- fixes). * Bluetooth: RFCOMM: Fix session UAF in set_termios (git-fixes). * Bluetooth: SCO: give the socket its own sco_conn reference (git-fixes). * btrfs: do not trim a device which is not writeable (bsc#1272568). * bus: sunxi-rsb: Always check register address validity (git-fixes). * can: bcm: add missing rcu list annotations and operations (git-fixes). * can: bcm: defer rx_op deallocation to workqueue to fix thrtimer UAF (git- fixes). * can: bcm: fix lockless bound/ifindex race and silent RX_SETUP failure (git- fixes). * can: c_can: c_can_chip_config(): keep controller in init mode until bittiming is configured (git-fixes). * can: ctucanfd: add missing MODULE_DEVICE_TABLE() (git-fixes). * can: ctucanfd: handle bus error interrupts (git-fixes). * can: ctucanfd: mark error-active controller status valid (git-fixes). * can: ctucanfd: unmap BAR0 using base address (git-fixes). * can: ctucanfd: use self-test mode for PRESUME_ACK (git-fixes). * can: ems_usb: validate CPC message lengths (git-fixes). * can: esd_usb: kill anchored URBs before freeing netdevs (git-fixes). * can: etas_es58x: es58x_read_bulk_callback(): fix RX buffer leak on URB resubmit failure (git-fixes). * can: gs_usb: gs_usb_receive_bulk_callback(): resubmit URB on skb allocation failure (git-fixes). * can: isotp: check register_netdevice_notifier() error in module init (git- fixes). * can: isotp: use unconditional synchronize_rcu() in isotp_release() (git- fixes). * can: j1939: transport: j1939_session_fresh_new(): initialize receive buffer (git-fixes). * can: kvaser_usb: kvaser_usb_hydra_get_busparams(): fix memory leak in kvaser_usb_hydra_get_busparams() (git-fixes). * can: kvaser_usb_leaf: kvaser_usb_leaf_wait_cmd(): validate received command extents (git-fixes). * can: peak_usb: add bounds check for USB channel index (git-fixes). * can: peak_usb: peak_usb_start(): fix double free of transfer buffer on URB submit error (git-fixes). * can: peak_usb: validate uCAN receive record lengths (git-fixes). * can: softing: fw_parse(): validate firmware record spans (git-fixes). * cdrom: fix stack out-of-bounds read in CDROMVOLCTRL (git-fixes). * comedi: comedi_parport: deal with premature interrupt (git-fixes). * crypto/xxhash: set downstream CRYPTO_ALG_FIPS_UNAPPROVED (bsc#1262160 jsc#PED-15986). * crypto: introduce downstream CRYPTO_ALG_FIPS_UNAPPROVED (bsc#1262160 jsc#PED-15986). * crypto: qat - keep VFs enabled during reset (stable-fixes). * crypto: qat - notify fatal error before AER reset preparation (stable- fixes). * dm cache policy smq: check allocation under invalidate lock (git-fixes). * dm cache: fix missing return in invalidate_committed's error path (git- fixes). * dmaengine: idxd: fix double free of wq, engine, and group structs (git- fixes). * dmaengine: idxd: fix fdev setup failure cleanup in idxd_cdev_open() (git- fixes). * dmaengine: qcom: bam_dma: Fix command element mask field for BAM v1.6.0+ (git-fixes). * dmaengine: sun6i-dma: Fix reclaim descriptors while terminating DMA (git- fixes). * driver core: Fix missing jiffies conversion in deferred_probe_extend_timeout() (git-fixes). * driver core: Guard deferred probe timeout extension with delayed_work_pending() (git-fixes). * driver core: Use mod_delayed_work to prevent lost deferred probe work (git- fixes). * Drivers: hv: vmbus: Set DMA coherent mask for VMBus devices (git-fixes). * drm/amd/display: detect_link_and_local_sink: DP alt mode timeout path leaks prev_sink reference (git-fixes). * drm/amd/display: Handle struct drm_plane_state.ignore_damage_clips (git- fixes). * drm/amd/display: set new_stream to NULL after release (git-fixes). * drm/amd/display: use proper context for logging (git-fixes). * drm/amd/pm/ci: Don't disable MCLK DPM on Bonaire 0x6658 (R7 260X) (git- fixes). * drm/amd/pm: fix amdgpu_pm_info power display units (git-fixes). * drm/amd/pm: fix smu13 power limit range calculation (git-fixes). * drm/amdgpu: Disable PCIe dynamic speed switching on Ryzen Pinnacle Ridge (git-fixes). * drm/amdgpu: fix aperture mapping leak (git-fixes). * drm/amdkfd: fix uint32_t overflow in EOP ring buffer size alignment (git- fixes). * drm/amdkfd: free MQD managers on DQM init failures (git-fixes). * drm/amdkfd: hold event_mutex while checkpointing CRIU events (git-fixes). * drm/dp: Read the PCON max FRL bandwidth only for HDMI DFPs (git-fixes). * drm/dp_mst: Handle torn-down topology gracefully in drm_dp_mst_topology_queue_probe() (git-fixes). * drm/gfx10: Program DB_RING_CONTROL (git-fixes). * drm/i915/bios: range check LFP Data Block panel_type2 (git-fixes). * drm/i915/gem: Do not leak siblings[] on proto context error (git-fixes). * drm/i915/gem: Fix NULL deref in I915_CONTEXT_PARAM_SSEU (git-fixes). * drm/i915/gt: use correct selftest config symbol (git-fixes). * drm/i915/selftests: Fix GT PM sort comparators (git-fixes). * drm/i915: ensure segment offset never exceeds allowed max (stable-fixes). * drm/i915: Return NULL on error in active_instance (git-fixes). * drm/imagination: acquire vm_ctx->lock before mapping memory to GPU VM (git- fixes). * drm/imagination: Fix double call to drm_sched_entity_fini() (git-fixes). * drm/imagination: fix error checking of pvr_vm_context_lookup() (git-fixes). * drm/imagination: Fix returned size for DRM_IOCTL_PVR_DEV_QUERY (git-fixes). * drm/imagination: Fix user array stride in pvr_set_uobj_array() (git-fixes). * drm/mediatek: Check CRTC state before freeing (git-fixes). * drm/mediatek: ovl_adaptor: balance component registrations (git-fixes). * drm/panthor: Don't overrule pending immediate ticks in sched_resume_tick() (git-fixes). * drm/panthor: Fix a leak when a group is evicted before the tiler OOM is serviced (git-fixes). * drm/panthor: Fix potential invalid pointer deref in group_process_tiler_oom() (git-fixes). * drm/panthor: Interrupt group start/resumption if group_bind_locked() fails (git-fixes). * drm/panthor: reject firmware sections with oversized data (git-fixes). * drm/panthor: return error on truncated firmware (git-fixes). * drm/panthor: validate firmware interface structure sizes (git-fixes). * drm/tegra: gr2d/gr3d: Contain PM in the gr _d_probe/gr_ d_remove (git- fixes). * drm/tegra: gr2d/gr3d: Initialize address register map before HOST1X client is registered (stable-fixes). * drm/tests: shmem: Set DMA mask to 64-bit in drm_gem_shmem (git-fixes). * drm/v3d: Reject invalid indirect BO handle in indirect CSD setup (git- fixes). * drm/vc4: hvs/v3d: Fix null dereference in unbind (git-fixes). * drm/vc4: Prevent shader BO mappings from becoming writable (git-fixes). * drm/vc4: Supply the overflow slot size in BPOS, not the whole bin BO size (git-fixes). * drm/vc4: Zero the tile state data array before each BIN job (git-fixes). * drm/virtio: bound EDID block reads to the response buffer (git-fixes). * drm/virtio: fix deadlock in display_info_cb by removing hotplug from dequeue worker (git-fixes). * drm/vmwgfx: avoid destroy_workqueue(NULL) on vkms init failure (git-fixes). * drm/vmwgfx: bound DMA command body size against suffix pointer (git-fixes). * drm/vmwgfx: drop dma_buf reference on foreign-fd prime import (git-fixes). * drm/vmwgfx: fix guest_memory_dirty bitfield clobbered as size (git-fixes). * drm/vmwgfx: reject DX_BIND_QUERY without a DX context (git-fixes). * drm/vmwgfx: use check_add_overflow for shader size+offset bound (git-fixes). * drm/vmwgfx: validate DRAW_PRIMITIVES header size before division (git- fixes). * drm/vmwgfx: validate external BO copy bounds for both stride paths (git- fixes). * drm/vmwgfx: Validate vmw_surface_metadata::array_size (git-fixes). * drm/xe/hw_engine: Fix double-free of managed BO in error path (git-fixes). * drm/xe/pf: Don't attempt to process FAST_REQ or EVENT relays (git-fixes). * drm/xe/pt: Fix NULL pointer dereference in xe_pt_zap_ptes_entry() (git- fixes). * drm/xe/wopcm: fix WOPCM size for LNL+ (git-fixes). * drm/xe: Fix PTE index in xe_vm_populate_pgtable() for chunked binds (git- fixes). * drm/xe: remove duplicate include (git-fixes). * erofs: set fileio bio failed in short read case (git-fixes). * fbcon: fix NULL pointer dereference for a console without vc_data (stable- fixes). * fbdev: broadsheetfb: fix potential memory leak in broadsheetfb_probe() (git- fixes). * fbdev: carminefb: fix potential memory leak in alloc_carmine_fb() (git- fixes). * fbdev: efifb: fix memory leak in efifb_probe() (git-fixes). * fbdev: hecubafb: fix potential memory leak in hecubafb_probe() (git-fixes). * fbdev: i740fb: fix potential memory leak in i740fb_probe() (git-fixes). * fbdev: metronomefb: fix potential memory leak in metronomefb_probe() (git- fixes). * fbdev: nvidia: fix potential memory leak in nvidiafb_probe() (git-fixes). * fbdev: radeon: fix potential memory leak in radeonfb_pci_register() (git- fixes). * fbdev: s3fb: fix potential memory leak in s3_pci_probe() (git-fixes). * fbdev: sm501fb: Fix buffer errors in OF binding code (git-fixes). * fbdev: sm712: Fix operator precedence in big_swap macro (git-fixes). * fbdev: tdfxfb: fix potential memory leak in tdfxfb_probe() (git-fixes). * fbdev: tridentfb: fix potential memory leak in trident_pci_probe() (git- fixes). * fbdev: uvesafb: fix potential memory leak in uvesafb_probe() (git-fixes). * fbdev: vesafb: fix memory leak in vesafb_probe() (git-fixes). * firewire: net: Fix fragmented datagram reassembly (git-fixes). * firmware: arm_ffa: Fix NULL dereference in ffa_partition_info_get() (git- fixes). * firmware: arm_ffa: Respect firmware advertised RX/TX buffer size limits (git-fixes). * gpio-f7188x: Add support for NCT6126D version B (git-fixes). * gpio: davinci: fix IRQ domain leak on devm_kzalloc failure (git-fixes). * gpio: eic-sprd: use raw_spinlock_t in the irq startup path (git-fixes). * gpio: htc-egpio: use managed gpiochip registration (git-fixes). * gpio: mlxbf3: fail probe if gpiochip registration fails (git-fixes). * gpio: mvebu: fail probe if gpiochip registration fails (git-fixes). * gpio: mvebu: free generic chips on unbind (git-fixes). * gpio: pca953x: fix cache_only and IRQ state on restore_context() failure (git-fixes). * gpio: rockchip: change the GPIO version judgment logic (stable-fixes). * gpio: rockchip: fix generic IRQ chip leak on remove (git-fixes). * gpio: rockchip: teardown bugs and resource leaks (git-fixes). * gpio: sloppy-logic-analyzer: Fix memory leak in gpio_la_poll_probe() (git- fixes). * gpio: tegra: do not call pinctrl for GPIO direction (git-fixes). * gpio: timberdale: Return -ENOMEM on dynamic memory allocation in probe (git- fixes). * gpios: palmas: add .get_direction() op (git-fixes). * HID: add haptics page defines (stable-fixes). * HID: hid-sjoy: race between init and usage (git-fixes). * HID: pidff: Add missing spaces (stable-fixes). * HID: pidff: Fix missing blank lines after declarations (stable-fixes). * HID: playstation: validate num_touch_reports in DualShock 4 reports (stable- fixes). * hwmon: (adt7470) Fix busy-loop and I2C flooding in update thread (git- fixes). * hwmon: (adt7470) Fix cache updated before hardware write on I2C error (git- fixes). * hwmon: (adt7470) Fix divide-by-zero TOCTOU crash in fan speed read (git- fixes). * hwmon: (adt7470) Fix fans stuck in manual mode on I2C errors (git-fixes). * hwmon: (adt7470) Fix PWM auto temp state array and bounds check (git-fixes). * hwmon: (adt7470) Fix swapped PWM3 and PWM4 auto mode masks (git-fixes). * hwmon: (adt7470) Fix temperature alarm logic in hwmon_temp_read() (git- fixes). * hwmon: (adt7470) Use cached PWM frequency value (git-fixes). * hwmon: (asus-ec-sensors) add missed handle for ENOMEM (git-fixes). * hwmon: (asus-ec-sensors) fix EC read intervals (git-fixes). * hwmon: (asus-ec-sensors) fix looping over banks while reading from EC (git- fixes). * hwmon: (corsair-cpro) Stop device IO before calling hid_hw_stop (git-fixes). * hwmon: (corsair-psu) Stop device IO before calling hid_hw_stop (git-fixes). * hwmon: (gigabyte_waterforce) Stop device IO before calling hid_hw_stop (git- fixes). * hwmon: (lm90) Only report alarms if driver is ready (git-fixes). * hwmon: (ltc4282) Fix reading the minimum alarm voltage (git-fixes). * hwmon: (nct6775-core) Fix number of temperature registers for NCT6116 (git- fixes). * hwmon: (nct6775-core) Prevent access to unsupported weight registers (git- fixes). * hwmon: (npcm750-pwm-fan): stop fan timer on device detach (git-fixes). * hwmon: (nzxt-kraken3) Stop device IO before calling hid_hw_stop (git-fixes). * hwmon: (nzxt-smart2) DMA-align output buffer (git-fixes). * hwmon: (nzxt-smart2) Stop device IO before calling hid_hw_stop (git-fixes). * hwmon: (pmbus) Fix return value from pmbus_update_byte_data() (git-fixes). * hwmon: (pmbus/core) notify on the hwmon device, not the i2c client (git- fixes). * hwmon: (sht3x) Fix unaligned accesses (git-fixes). * hwmon: (w83627hf) remove VID sysfs files on error and remove (stable-fixes). * hwmon: (w83793) remove vrm sysfs file on probe failure (stable-fixes). * hwmon: occ: validate poll response sensor blocks (git-fixes). * i2c: amd-mp2: Unregister callback on adapter add failure (git-fixes). * i2c: imx: Cancel hrtimer before clearing slave pointer (git-fixes). * i2c: imx: Fix slave registration race and error handling (git-fixes). * i2c: iproc: reset bus after timeout if START_BUSY is stuck (git-fixes). * i2c: jz4780: Cache host clock rate at probe to prevent CCF prepare_lock deadlock (git-fixes). * i2c: mediatek: fix WRRD for SoCs without auto_restart option (git-fixes). * i2c: mlxbf: Fix use-after-free in mlxbf_i2c_init_resource() (git-fixes). * i3c: mipi-i3c-hci: Correct RING_CTRL_ABORT handling in DMA dequeue (git- fixes). * i3c: mipi-i3c-hci: Preserve RUN bit when aborting DMA ring (git-fixes). * ieee802154: admin-gate legacy LLSEC dump operations (git-fixes). * ieee802154: allow legacy LLSEC ADD/DEL ops to pass strict validation (git- fixes). * ieee802154: ca8210: fix cas_ctl leak on spi_async failure (git-fixes). * ieee802154: ca8210: fix pointer truncation in kfifo on 64-bit (git-fixes). * ieee802154: fix kernel-infoleak in dgram_recvmsg() (git-fixes). * ieee802154: Remove WARN_ON() in cfg802154_pernet_exit() (git-fixes). * iio: accel: bmc150: clamp the device-reported FIFO frame count (git-fixes). * iio: accel: kxsd9: fix runtime PM imbalance on write_raw() error (git- fixes). * iio: adc: lpc32xx: Initialize completion before requesting IRQ (git-fixes). * iio: adc: spear: Initialize completion before requesting IRQ (git-fixes). * iio: adc: ti-ads124s08: Return reset GPIO lookup errors (git-fixes). * iio: adc: ti-ads1119: fix PM reference leak in buffer preenable (git-fixes). * iio: common: st_sensors: honour channel endianness in read_axis_data (git- fixes). * iio: event: Fix event FIFO reset race (git-fixes). * iio: imu: adis: add IRQF_NO_THREAD to non-FIFO trigger IRQ (git-fixes). * iio: imu: bmi160: add IRQF_NO_THREAD to data-ready trigger IRQ (git-fixes). * iio: imu: inv_icm42600: fix timestamp clock period by using lower value (git-fixes). * iio: imu: inv_icm42600: fix timestamping by limiting FIFO reading (git- fixes). * iio: imu: st_lsm6dsx: deselect shub page before reading whoami (git-fixes). * iio: light: al3010: fix incorrect scale for the highest gain range (git- fixes). * iio: light: gp2ap002: fix runtime PM leak on read error (git-fixes). * iio: light: tsl2591: return actual error from probe IRQ failure (git-fixes). * iio: magnetometer: ak8975: fix potential kernel stack memory leak (git- fixes). * iio: temperature: Build mlx90635 with CONFIG_MLX90635 (git-fixes). * Input: ads7846 - restore half-duplex support (git-fixes). * Input: atkbd - validate scancode in firmware keymap entries (git-fixes). * Input: elan_i2c - prevent division by zero and arithmetic underflow (git- fixes). * Input: goodix - clamp the device-reported contact count (git-fixes). * Input: iforce - bound the device-reported force-feedback effect index (git- fixes). * Input: ims-pcu - add response length checks (git-fixes). * Input: ims-pcu - fix DMA mapping violation in line setup (git-fixes). * Input: ims-pcu - fix firmware leak in async update (git-fixes). * Input: ims-pcu - fix heap-buffer-overflow in ims_pcu_process_data() (git- fixes). * Input: ims-pcu - fix logic error in packet reset (git-fixes). * Input: ims-pcu - fix out-of-bounds read in ims_pcu_irq() debug logging (git- fixes). * Input: ims-pcu - fix potential infinite loop in CDC union descriptor parsing (git-fixes). * Input: ims-pcu - fix race condition in reset_device sysfs callback (git- fixes). * Input: ims-pcu - fix type confusion in CDC union descriptor parsing (git- fixes). * Input: ims-pcu - fix use-after-free and double-free in disconnect (git- fixes). * Input: ims-pcu - only expose sysfs attributes on control interface (git- fixes). * Input: ims-pcu - release data interface on disconnect (git-fixes). * Input: ims-pcu - validate control endpoint type (git-fixes). * Input: maple_keyb - set driver data before registering input device (stable- fixes). * Input: maplecontrol - set driver data before registering input device (stable-fixes). * Input: maplemouse - fix NULL pointer dereference in open() (git-fixes). * Input: maplemouse - set driver data before registering input device (stable- fixes). * Input: mms114 - fix multi-touch slot corruption (git-fixes). * Input: mms114 - fix touch indexing for MMS134S and MMS136 (git-fixes). * Input: mms114 - reject an oversized device packet size (git-fixes). * Input: rmi4 - fix bit count in bitmap_copy() (git-fixes). * Input: rmi4 - fix limit in rmi_register_desc_has_subpacket() (git-fixes). * Input: rmi4 - fix memory leak in rmi_set_attn_data() (git-fixes). * Input: rmi4 - fix num_subpackets overflow in register descriptor (git- fixes). * Input: rmi4 - fix register descriptor address calculation (git-fixes). * Input: rmi4 - fix type overflow in register counts (git-fixes). * Input: rmi4 - initialize attn_fifo properly (stable-fixes). * Input: rmi4 - iterative IRQ handler (git-fixes). * Input: rmi4 - refactor F12 probe function (stable-fixes). * Input: rmi4 - refactor function allocation and registration (stable-fixes). * Input: rmi4 - refactor register descriptor parsing (git-fixes). * Input: rmi4 - tolerate short register descriptor structure (git-fixes). * Input: rmi4 - use local presence map in rmi_read_register_desc() (stable- fixes). * Input: synaptics-rmi4 - bound the F3A keymap to the GPIO count (git-fixes). * Input: synaptics-rmi4 - bound the F30 keymap to the GPIO/LED count (git- fixes). * Input: synaptics-rmi4 - unregister function handlers on physical driver registration failure (git-fixes). * Input: touchwin - reset the packet index on every complete packet (git- fixes). * intel_th: core: fix null pointer dereference in intel_th_irq (bsc#1248480). * intel_th: fix MSC output device reference leak (git-fixes). * io_uring/kbuf: don't truncate end buffer for bundles (bsc#1271290). * io_uring/kbuf: fix missing BUF_MORE for incremental buffers at EOF (bsc#1261250). * io_uring/kbuf: flag partial buffer mappings (bsc#1271290). * io_uring/kbuf: propagate BUF_MORE through early buffer commit path (bsc#1261250). * io_uring/net: always use current transfer count for buffer put (git-fixes). * io_uring/net: improve recv bundles (bsc#1271290). * io_uring/net: inherit IORING_CQE_F_BUF_MORE across bundle recv retries (bsc#1271290). * io_uring/net: only consider msg_inq if larger than 1 (git-fixes). * io_uring/net: only retry recv bundle for a full transfer (bsc#1271290). * io_uring/timeout: add helper for parsing user time (bsc#1271291). * io_uring/timeout: honour caller's time namespace for IORING_TIMEOUT_ABS (bsc#1271291). * io_uring/timeout: migrate reqs from ts64 to ktime (bsc#1271291). * io_uring/wait: honour caller's time namespace for IORING_ENTER_ABS_TIMER (bsc#1271291). * ixgbe: reduce number of reads when getting OROM data (bsc#1269637). * KVM: nSVM: Clear EVENTINJ fields in vmcb12 on nested #VMEXIT (git-fixes). * KVM: nSVM: Clear GIF on nested #VMEXIT(INVALID) (git-fixes). * KVM: nSVM: Clear tracking of L1->L2 NMI and soft IRQ on nested #VMEXIT (git- fixes). * KVM: nVMX: Hide shadow VMCS right after VMCLEAR (git-fixes). * KVM: nVMX: Put vmcs12 pages if nested VM-Enter fails due to invalid guest state (git-fixes). * KVM: SEV: Do not allow intra-host migration/mirroring of SNP VMs (git- fixes). * KVM: SVM: Bump asid_generation on CPU online to avoid ASID collision after hotplug (git-fixes). * KVM: TDX: Reject concurrent change to CPUID entry count (git-fixes). * KVM: x86/mmu: Check write tracking in all address spaces (git-fixes). * KVM: x86/mmu: Fix use-after-free on vendor module reload (git-fixes). * KVM: x86/mmu: Preserve nested TDP shadow page tables if they are used as roots (git-fixes). * KVM: x86: Ignore pending PV EOI if the vCPU has since disabled PV EOIs (git- fixes). * KVM: x86: Only reset TSC Deadline Timer in apic_timer_expired on KVM_RUN (git-fixes). * leds: uleds: Fix potential buffer overread (git-fixes). * mac802154: hold an interface reference across the scan worker (git-fixes). * mac802154: llsec: reject frames shorter than the authentication tag (git- fixes). * mac802154: Prevent overwrite return code in mac802154_perform_association() (git-fixes). * mac802154: remove interfaces with RCU list deletion (git-fixes). * mailbox: zynqmp: setup IPI for each valid child node (bsc#1271395). * mctp: Fix incorrect tx flow invalidation condition in mctp-i2c (bsc#1266694). * media: aspeed: fix missing of_reserved_mem_device_release() on probe failure (git-fixes). * media: atomisp: Fix memory leak in atomisp_fixed_pattern_table() (git- fixes). * media: atomisp: gc2235: fix UAF and memory leak (git-fixes). * media: cec: seco: unregister adapter on IR probe failure (git-fixes). * media: cedrus: Fix failure to clean up hardware on probe failure (git- fixes). * media: cedrus: Fix missing cleanup in error path (git-fixes). * media: cedrus: skip invalid H.264 reference list entries (git-fixes). * media: marvell-cam: fix missing pci_disable_device() on remove (git-fixes). * media: mtk-jpeg: cancel workqueue on release for supported platforms only (git-fixes). * media: nxp: imx8-isi: Fix use-after-free on remove (git-fixes). * media: nxp: imx8-isi: use devm_pm_runtime_enable() to simplify code (stable- fixes). * media: pci: dm1105: Free allocated workqueue (git-fixes). * media: qcom: camss: vfe: fix PIX subdev naming on VFE lite (git-fixes). * media: qcom: venus: drop extra padding in NV12 raw size calculation (git- fixes). * media: qcom: venus: relax encoder frame/blur dimension steps on v4 (git- fixes). * media: qcom: venus: relax encoder frame/blur step size on v6 (git-fixes). * media: rockchip: rga: fix too small buffer size (git-fixes). * media: staging: ipu3-imgu: Add range check for imgu_css_cfg_acc_stripe (git- fixes). * media: ti: vpe: unwind v4l2 device registration on probe error (git-fixes). * media: uvcvideo: Avoid partial metadata buffers (git-fixes). * media: uvcvideo: Do not add clock samples with small sof delta (git-fixes). * media: uvcvideo: Fix buffer sequence in frame gaps (git-fixes). * media: uvcvideo: Fix dev_sof filtering in hw timestamp (git-fixes). * media: uvcvideo: Fix sequence number when no EOF (git-fixes). * media: uvcvideo: Relax the constrains for interpolating the hw clock (git- fixes). * media: uvcvideo: Use hw timestaming if the clock buffer is full (git-fixes). * media: v4l2-common: Add YUV24 format info (git-fixes). * media: v4l2-ctrls: validate HEVC active reference counts (git-fixes). * media: vidtv: fix NULL pointer dereference in vidtv_mux_push_si (git-fixes). * media: vidtv: fix reference leak on failed device registration (git-fixes). * media: vimc: fix reference leak on failed device registration (git-fixes). * media: vpif_capture: fix OF node reference imbalance (git-fixes). * mei: bus: access mei_device under device_lock on cleanup (git-fixes). * memory: tegra: Wire up system sleep PM ops (git-fixes). * memstick: ms_block: reject a card that reports too many blocks (git-fixes). * mfd: cros_ec: Delay dev_set_drvdata() until probe success (git-fixes). * mfd: cs42l43: Sanity check firmware size (git-fixes). * mfd: rsmu: Fix page register setup (git-fixes). * mfd: sm501: Fix reference leak on failed device registration (git-fixes). * mfd: tps6586x: Fix OF node refcount (git-fixes). * misc: nsm: only unlock nsm_dev on post-lock error paths (git-fixes). * misc: nsm: pin the module while the device is open (git-fixes). * mkspec-dtb: Skip missing DTBs. * mm: zero range of eof folio exposed by inode size extension (bsc#1272920). * mmc: block: fix RPMB device unregister ordering (git-fixes). * mmc: sdhci-of-dwcmshc: check bus clock enable result in the probe() method (git-fixes). * mmc: vub300: defer reset until cmd_mutex is unlocked (git-fixes). * mshv: fix hv_input_get_system_property struct (git-fixes). * mtd: mchp23k256: use SPI match data for chip caps (git-fixes). * mtd: onenand: samsung: report DMA completion timeouts (git-fixes). * mtd: rawnand: fsl_ifc: return errors for failed page reads (git-fixes). * mtd: rawnand: lpc32xx_mlc: fail DMA transfers on timeout (git-fixes). * mtd: rawnand: lpc32xx_slc: fail DMA transfer on completion timeout (git- fixes). * net/sched: cls_api: Handle TC_ACT_CONSUMED in tcf_qevent_handle (bsc#1271866). * net/x25: fix use-after-free in x25_kill_by_neigh() (git-fixes). * net: mana: Add Interrupt Moderation support (bsc#1271368). * net: mana: Return error code from mana_create_rxq() (git-fixes). * net: mctp i2c: Copy headers if cloned (bsc#1266694). * net: mctp-i2c: fix duplicate reception of old data (bsc#1266694). * net: thunderbolt: Fix frags overflow by bounding frame_count (git-fixes). * net: usb: kalmia: bound RX frame length in kalmia_rx_fixup() (git-fixes). * net: usb: lan78xx: move functions to avoid forward definitions (stable- fixes). * net: wwan: t7xx: check skb_clone in control TX (git-fixes). * net: wwan: t7xx: destroy DMA pool on CLDMA late init failure (git-fixes). * netfs: Defer the emission of trace_netfs_folio() (git-fixes). * of: cpu: add check in __of_find_n_match_cpu_property() (git-fixes). * phy: marvell: mvebu-a3700-utmi: fix incorrect USB2_PHY_CTRL register access (git-fixes). * phy: phy-can-transceiver: Check driver match and driver data against NULL (git-fixes). * phy: zynqmp: fix L0_TM_DISABLE_SCRAMBLE_ENCODER mask (git-fixes). * phy: zynqmp: fix runtime PM leak on probe allocation failure (git-fixes). * phy: zynqmp: keep SERDES scrambler and 8b/10b enabled for USB (git-fixes). * phy: zynqmp: use read-modify-write for SERDES scrambler bypass (git-fixes). * pinctrl-amd: Don't clear S4 wake bits at probe (git-fixes). * pinctrl: bm1880: add missing select GENERIC_PINCONF (git-fixes). * pinctrl: cs42l43: Fix polarity on debounce (git-fixes). * pinctrl: devicetree: don't free uninitialized dev_name on error path (git- fixes). * pinctrl: equilibrium: fix warning trace on load (git-fixes). * pinctrl: equilibrium: rename irq_chip function callbacks (stable-fixes). * pinctrl: mediatek: mt8167: Fix Schmitt trigger register offset of pins 34-39 (git-fixes). * pinctrl: mediatek: mt8516: Fix Schmitt trigger register offset of pins 34-39 (git-fixes). * pinctrl: meson: restore non-sleeping GPIO access (git-fixes). * pinctrl: nuvoton: ma35d1: fix MFP register offset and pin table (git-fixes). * pinctrl: qcom: sc8280xp: Add missing wakeup entries for GPIO143/151 (git- fixes). * pinctrl: qcom: Unconditionally mark gpio as wakeup enable (git-fixes). * pinctrl: sunxi: fix regulator leak in sunxi_pmx_request() error path (git- fixes). * pkspec-dtb: Fix dtb-al rename. * platform/x86/amd/pmc: Add delay_suspend module parameter (stable-fixes). * platform/x86/amd/pmc: Avoid logging "(null)" for DMI values (git-fixes). * platform/x86/amd/pmc: Check for intermediate wakeup in function (stable- fixes). * platform/x86/amd/pmc: Delay suspend for some Lenovo Laptops (stable-fixes). * platform/x86/amd/pmc: Don't log during intermediate wakeups (stable-fixes). * pmdomain: arm: scmi: Fix genpd leak on provider registration failure (git- fixes). * posix-cpu-timers: Cleanup the firing logic (bsc#1271912). * posix-cpu-timers: Correctly update timer status in posix_cpu_timer_del() (bsc#1271912). * posix-cpu-timers: Prevent UAF caused by non-leader exec() race (bsc#1271912). * posix-timers: Add proper state tracking (bsc#1271912). * posix-timers: Avoid direct access to hrtimer clockbase (bsc#1271912). * posix-timers: Expand timer_arm() callbacks with a boolean return value (bsc#1271912). * power: sequencing: fix ABBA deadlock in pwrseq_device_unregister() (git- fixes). * power: supply: bq25890: fix the -10 C NTC lookup entry (git-fixes). * power: supply: max17040: handle missing status supplier (git-fixes). * RDMA/mana_ib: initialize err for empty send WR lists (git-fixes). * regulator: core: regulator_lock_two() should test for EDEADLK not EDEADLOCK (git-fixes). * regulator: ltc3676: Fix incorrect IRQSTAT bit offsets (git-fixes). * regulator: mt6358: use regmap helper to read fixed LDO calibration (git- fixes). * remoteproc: qcom: Fix leak when custom dump_segments addition fails (git- fixes). * reset: sunxi: fix memory region leak on ioremap failure (git-fixes). * Revert "Input: rmi4 - fix register descriptor address calculation" (stable- fixes). * sctp: validate embedded address parameter length (git-fixes). * security/apparmor/apparmorfs.c: conditionally compile get_loaddata_common_ref() (git-fixes). * selftests: Disable dad for ipv6 in fcnal-test.sh (bsc#1272871). * selftests: Replace sleep with slowwait (bsc#1272871). * serial: 8250_mid: Disable DMA for selected platforms (git-fixes). * serial: 8250_mid: Fix NULL function pointer dereference on DNV/ICX-D/SNR platforms (git-fixes). * serial: 8250_omap: clear rx_running on zero-length DMA completes (git- fixes). * serial: msm: Disable DMA for kernel console UART (git-fixes). * serial: sc16is7xx: implement gpio get_direction() callback (git-fixes). * soc: fsl: qe: panic on ioremap() failure in qe_reset() (git-fixes). * soc: ti: k3-ringacc: Fix access mode for k3_ringacc_ring_pop_tail_io/proxy (git-fixes). * soc: xilinx: Shutdown and free rx mailbox channel (git-fixes). * spi: qcom-qspi: Correct max DMA length to avoid 64K boundary failure (git- fixes). * spi: sh-msiof: abort transfers when reset times out (git-fixes). * staging: media: atomisp: fix loop shadowing in ia_css_stream_destroy() (git- fixes). * staging: media: atomisp: reduce load_primary_binaries() stack usage (git- fixes). * staging: rtl8723bs: core: move constants to right side in comparison (stable-fixes). * staging: rtl8723bs: fix heap buffer overflow in rtw_cfg80211_set_wpa_ie() (git-fixes). * staging: rtl8723bs: fix inverted HT40 secondary channel offset (git-fixes). * staging: rtl8723bs: fix OOB read in OnAssocRsp() IE loop (git-fixes). * staging: rtl8723bs: fix OOB read in update_beacon_info() IE loop (git- fixes). * staging: rtl8723bs: fix OOB reads in IE loops in issue_assocreq() and join_cmd_hdl() (git-fixes). * staging: rtl8723bs: fix OOB reads in is_ap_in_tkip() IE loop (git-fixes). * staging: rtl8723bs: fix OOB write in HT_caps_handler() (git-fixes). * staging: rtl8723bs: fix WEP length underflow and OOB read in OnAuth() (git- fixes). * thermal: core: Free thermal zone ID later during removal (git-fixes). * time: Switch to hrtimer_setup() (bsc#1271912). * tpm: Make the TPM character devices non-seekable (git-fixes). * uio_hv_generic: Bind to FCopy device by default (git-fixes). * usb: cdc_acm: Add quirk for Uniden BC125AT scanner (stable-fixes). * usb: cdnsp: fix stream context array leak in cdnsp_alloc_stream_info() (git- fixes). * USB: chaoskey: Fix slab-use-after-free in chaoskey_release() (git-fixes). * usb: chipidea: fix usage_count leak when autosuspend_delay is negative (git- fixes). * USB: core: add USB_QUIRK_NO_LPM for VIA Labs USB 2.0 hub (stable-fixes). * usb: core: port: Deattach Type-C connector on component unbind (git-fixes). * usb: dwc3: meson-g12a: fix refcount leak in dwc3_meson_g12a_resume() (git- fixes). * usb: dwc3: run gadget disconnect from sleepable suspend context (git-fixes). * usb: free iso schedules on failed submit (git-fixes). * usb: gadget: composite: fix dead empty check in the USB_DT_OTG handler (git- fixes). * usb: gadget: dummy_hcd: prevent fifo_req reuse during giveback (git-fixes). * usb: gadget: f_fs: Fix DMA fence leak (git-fixes). * usb: gadget: f_midi: cancel pending IN work before freeing the midi object (git-fixes). * usb: gadget: f_ncm: validate datagram bounds in ncm_unwrap_ntb() (git- fixes). * usb: gadget: f_printer: take kref only for successful open (git-fixes). * USB: gadget: fsl-udc: fix device name leak on probe failure (git-fixes). * usb: gadget: function: rndis: add length check for header (stable-fixes). * usb: gadget: function: rndis: add length check to response query (stable- fixes). * usb: gadget: printer: fix infinite loop in printer_read() (git-fixes). * USB: gadget: snps-udc: fix device name leak on probe failure (git-fixes). * usb: gadget: udc: bdc: free IRQ and drain func_wake_notify before teardown (git-fixes). * usb: gadget: udc: Fix use-after-free in gadget_match_driver (stable-fixes). * usb: gadget: uvc: clamp SEND_RESPONSE length to the response buffer (git- fixes). * USB: idmouse: fix use-after-free on disconnect race (git-fixes). * USB: iowarrior: fix use-after-free on disconnect (git-fixes). * USB: iowarrior: fix use-after-free on disconnect race (git-fixes). * usb: iowarrior: remove inherent race with minor number (stable-fixes). * USB: ldusb: fix use-after-free on disconnect race (git-fixes). * USB: legousbtower: fix use-after-free on disconnect race (git-fixes). * USB: misc: uss720: unregister parport on probe failure (git-fixes). * usb: mtu3: unmap request DMA on queue failure (git-fixes). * USB: quirks: add NO_LPM for the Samsung T5 EVO Portable SSD (stable-fixes). * USB: serial: digi_acceleport: fix broken rx after throttle (git-fixes). * USB: serial: digi_acceleport: fix hard lockup on disconnect (git-fixes). * USB: serial: digi_acceleport: fix write buffer corruption (git-fixes). * USB: serial: io_edgeport: cap received transmit credits (git-fixes). * USB: serial: io_ti: reject oversized boot-mode firmware (git-fixes). * USB: serial: keyspan_pda: fix data loss on receive throttling (git-fixes). * USB: serial: keyspan_pda: fix information leak (git-fixes). * USB: serial: mxuport: validate firmware header size (git-fixes). * USB: serial: option: add MeiG SRM813Q (stable-fixes). * USB: serial: option: add Telit Cinterion FE990D50 compositions (stable- fixes). * usb: sl811-hcd: disable controller wakeup on remove (git-fixes). * USB: storage: include US_FL_NO_SAME in quirks mask (git-fixes). * usb: typec: anx7411: use devm_pm_runtime_enable() (git-fixes). * usb: typec: class: drop PD lookup reference (git-fixes). * usb: typec: tcpm: Fix VDM type for Enter Mode commands (git-fixes). * usb: typec: tcpm: Validate SVID index in svdm_consume_modes() (git-fixes). * usb: typec: ucsi: cancel pending work on system suspend (git-fixes). * usb: typec: ucsi: ccg: Fix use-after-free of ucsi on remove (git-fixes). * usb: typec: ucsi: Detect and skip duplicate altmodes from buggy firmware (git-fixes). * usb: typec: ucsi: Invert DisplayPort role assignment (git-fixes). * usb: typec: ucsi: Pass full DP config payload in SET_NEW_CAM for DP alt mode (git-fixes). * USB: ulpi: fix memory leak on registration failure (git-fixes). * USB: usb-storage: ene_ub6250: restore media-ready check (git-fixes). * usb: xhci: Fix sleep in atomic context in xhci_free_streams() (git-fixes). * usbip: tools: support SuperSpeedPlus devices (git-fixes). * usbip: vudc: fix NULL deref in vep_dequeue() (git-fixes). * wan: wanxl: Only reset hardware after BAR mapping (git-fixes). * watchdog: pretimeout: Fix UAF in watchdog_unregister_governor() (git-fixes). * wifi: at76c50x-usb: avoid length underflow in at76_guess_freq() (git-fixes). * wifi: ath6kl: fix OOB access from firmware ADDBA window size (git-fixes). * wifi: ath6kl: fix OOB read from firmware IE lengths in connect event (git- fixes). * wifi: ath6kl: fix OOB read from firmware num_msg in TX complete handler (git-fixes). * wifi: ath9k: hif_usb: don't dereference hif_dev after re-arming firmware request (git-fixes). * wifi: ath10k: fix skb leak on incomplete msdu during rx pop (git-fixes). * wifi: ath11k: fix NULL pointer dereference in ath11k_hal_srng_access_begin (git-fixes). * wifi: ath11k: fix potential buffer underflow in ath11k_hal_rx_msdu_list_get() (git-fixes). * wifi: ath11k: Flush the posted write after writing to PCIE_SOC_GLOBAL_RESET (git-fixes). * wifi: ath12k: Flush the posted write after writing to PCIE_SOC_GLOBAL_RESET (git-fixes). * wifi: brcmfmac: fix 802.1X-SHA256 call trace warning (git-fixes). * wifi: brcmfmac: make release_scratchbuffers idempotent (git-fixes). * wifi: carl9170: bound memcpy length in cmd callback to prevent OOB read (git-fixes). * wifi: carl9170: fix buffer overflow in rx_stream failover path (git-fixes). * wifi: carl9170: fix OOB read from off-by-two in TX status handler (git- fixes). * wifi: iwlwifi: mvm: fix read in wake packet notification handler (git- fixes). * wifi: iwlwifi: mvm: validate SAR GEO response payload size (git-fixes). * wifi: mac80211: fix memory leak in ieee80211_register_hw() (git-fixes). * wifi: mac80211: free ack status frame on TX header build failure (git- fixes). * wifi: mac80211: recalculate TIM when a station enters power save (git- fixes). * wifi: mac80211: tear down new links on vif update error path (git-fixes). * wifi: mac80211: validate individual TWT params before driver setup (git- fixes). * wifi: mt76: connac: fix possible NULL-pointer deref in mt76_connac_mcu_uni_bss_he_tlv() (git-fixes). * wifi: mt76: Disable napi when removing device (git-fixes). * wifi: mt76: mt7615: drop TXRX_NOTIFY on non-mmio buses (git-fixes). * wifi: mt76: mt7915: guard HE capability lookups (git-fixes). * wifi: mt76: mt7921: drop TXRX_NOTIFY on non-mmio buses (git-fixes). * wifi: mt76: mt7925: drop TXRX_NOTIFY on non-mmio buses (git-fixes). * wifi: mt76: mt7925: fix crash in reset link replay (git-fixes). * wifi: mt76: mt7925: fix possible NULL-pointer deref in mt7925_mcu_bss_he_tlv() (git-fixes). * wifi: mt76: mt7925: guard link STA in decap offload (git-fixes). * wifi: mt76: mt7996: check pointer returned by mt76_connac_get_he_phy_cap() (git-fixes). * wifi: mt76: mt7996: fix possible NULL-pointer deref in mt7996_mcu_sta_bfer_eht() (git-fixes). * wifi: mwifiex: bound uAP association event IEs to the event buffer (git- fixes). * wifi: mwifiex: fix NULL dereference when the AP has HT-cap but no HT-oper (git-fixes). * wifi: mwifiex: fix permanently busy scans after multiple roam iterations (git-fixes). * wifi: mwifiex: fix roaming to different channel in host_mlme mode (git- fixes). * wifi: mwifiex: use the subframe length when parsing A-MSDU TDLS frames (git- fixes). * wifi: rt2x00: avoid full teardown before work setup in probe (git-fixes). * wifi: wilc1000: validate assoc response length before subtracting header (git-fixes). * xfrm: move policy_bydst RCU sync from per-netns .exit to .pre_exit (bsc#1264267). * xfs: only assert new size for datafork during truncate extents (bsc#1264084). * xfs: rearrange code in xfs_inode_item_precommit (bsc#1237449). * xfs: rework datasync tracking and execution (bsc#1237449). * xhci: dbgtty: fix device unregister (git-fixes). * xhci: dbgtty: fix device unregister: fixup (git-fixes). ## Special Instructions and Notes: * Please reboot the system after installing this update. ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro Extras 6.2 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-Extras-6.2-1452=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro Extras 6.2 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kernel-obs-build-debugsource-6.12.0-160000.37.1 * kernel-syms-6.12.0-160000.37.1 * kernel-obs-build-6.12.0-160000.37.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2023-2058.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-38238.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-38250.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-38469.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-38625.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-39964.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-40022.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-40163.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-40199.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-40216.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-54518.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-68179.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-68204.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-71273.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-71274.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-71286.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-71287.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-71288.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-71291.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-71294.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-71297.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-71305.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-71314.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23036.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23052.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23227.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23259.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23276.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23308.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31430.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31431.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31436.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31439.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31440.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31441.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31442.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31443.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31447.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31462.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31467.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31473.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31474.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31482.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31483.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31485.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31488.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31489.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31497.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31498.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31500.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31509.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31510.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31511.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31512.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31513.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31514.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31520.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31522.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31523.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31524.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31532.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31540.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31542.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31545.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31548.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31549.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31551.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31552.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31557.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31561.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31566.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31570.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31576.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31578.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31581.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31582.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31583.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31585.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31587.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31590.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31591.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31592.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31593.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31595.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31598.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31599.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31602.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31603.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31604.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31605.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31606.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31607.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31615.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31616.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31617.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31618.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31619.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31622.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31623.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31624.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31625.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31626.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31627.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31628.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31629.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31651.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31656.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31657.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31659.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31660.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31661.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31667.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31672.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31677.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31687.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31697.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31698.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31699.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31701.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31720.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31721.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31726.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31727.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31728.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31730.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31739.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31740.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31741.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31747.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31748.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31749.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31751.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31754.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31755.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31756.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31758.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31759.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31761.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31762.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31763.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31765.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31767.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31768.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31770.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31772.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31773.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31776.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31778.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31779.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31780.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31781.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43007.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43011.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43017.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43018.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43019.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43020.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43023.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43032.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43033.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43043.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43044.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43046.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43047.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43049.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43051.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43052.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43056.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43058.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43059.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43061.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43062.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43064.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43069.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43072.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43077.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43079.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43091.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43098.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43104.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43105.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43108.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43110.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43111.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43113.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43114.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43117.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43118.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43120.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43123.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43126.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43129.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43133.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43134.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43135.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43136.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43137.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43138.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43140.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43141.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43143.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43147.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43152.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43156.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43159.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43162.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43168.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43169.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43170.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43172.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43177.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43180.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43182.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43183.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43189.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43196.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43200.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43202.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43203.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43204.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43206.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43207.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43211.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43214.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43216.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43218.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43220.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43221.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43222.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43223.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43225.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43229.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43230.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43231.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43232.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43236.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43240.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43241.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43242.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43243.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43244.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43246.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43249.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43250.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43251.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43253.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43255.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43256.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43257.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43261.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43262.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43264.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43266.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43269.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43270.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43273.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43275.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43276.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43277.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43278.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43279.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43281.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43287.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43291.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43293.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43295.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43296.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43297.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43300.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43302.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43304.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43306.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43307.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43308.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43309.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43312.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43313.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43314.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43316.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43318.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43319.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43320.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43324.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43327.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43330.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43334.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43340.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43342.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43343.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43344.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43346.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43352.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43353.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43354.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43357.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43368.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43370.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43380.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43381.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43382.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43387.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43395.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43397.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43412.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43413.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43424.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43425.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43426.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43427.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43428.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43429.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43430.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43432.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43436.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43437.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43440.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43443.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43444.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43445.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43451.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43459.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43467.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43472.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43473.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43475.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43476.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43480.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43481.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43483.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43486.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43487.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43488.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43493.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43495.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43496.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43501.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45834.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45835.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45839.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45845.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45849.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45851.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45853.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45859.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45863.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45865.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45866.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45867.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45868.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45869.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45871.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45872.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45873.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45874.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45875.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45877.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45878.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45879.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45880.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45881.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45882.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45883.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45885.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45895.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45900.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45902.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45904.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45905.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45911.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45913.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45915.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45916.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45917.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45921.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45923.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45925.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45928.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45930.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45936.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45938.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45941.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45944.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45946.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45947.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45950.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45954.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45958.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45963.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45969.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45973.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45976.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45981.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45982.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45986.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45987.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45994.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45996.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46001.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46003.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46004.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46006.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46009.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46011.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46015.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46016.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46018.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46019.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46023.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46026.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46027.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46033.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46034.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46036.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46038.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46040.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46048.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46049.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46056.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46058.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46059.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46060.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46064.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46068.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46073.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46074.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46075.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46077.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46080.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46082.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46084.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46086.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46088.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46089.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46092.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46096.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46102.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46103.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46108.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46109.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46113.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46117.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46121.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46122.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46123.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46125.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46126.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46127.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46128.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46130.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46131.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46132.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46136.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46137.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46138.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46140.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46143.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46144.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46145.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46146.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46147.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46149.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46151.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46152.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46157.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46158.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46163.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46165.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46166.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46167.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46168.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46170.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46174.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46177.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46179.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46180.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46184.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46186.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46187.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46189.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46190.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46191.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46193.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46197.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46198.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46199.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46200.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46201.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46204.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46205.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46206.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46207.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46209.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46211.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46212.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46216.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46218.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46219.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46220.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46225.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46226.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46229.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46230.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46231.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46232.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46233.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46234.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46235.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46236.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46238.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46241.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46245.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46246.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46247.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46249.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46252.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46255.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46261.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46263.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46265.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46267.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46270.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46273.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46274.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46275.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46276.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46282.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46283.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46285.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46286.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46287.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46292.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46294.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46296.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46301.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46306.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46307.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46312.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46313.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46315.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46321.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46323.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46324.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46326.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46327.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46329.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52904.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52910.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52913.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52915.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52916.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52918.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52921.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52922.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52925.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52926.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52927.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52930.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52934.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52936.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52937.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52941.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52942.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52947.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52948.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52951.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52953.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52956.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52958.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52959.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52963.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52964.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52967.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52969.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52970.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52972.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52974.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52976.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52981.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52982.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52984.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52986.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52988.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52989.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52995.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52998.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52999.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53000.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53002.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53003.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53004.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53005.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53006.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53009.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53011.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53012.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53013.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53014.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53016.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53022.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53032.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53035.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53037.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53038.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53045.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53047.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53051.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53052.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53056.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53058.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53062.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53063.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53064.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53065.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53066.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53068.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53069.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53070.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53071.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53072.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53073.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53074.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53080.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53082.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53083.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53084.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53085.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53088.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53093.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53097.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53098.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53099.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53101.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53102.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53104.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53105.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53106.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53107.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53112.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53113.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53121.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53123.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53131.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53132.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53134.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53135.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53136.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53137.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53138.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53140.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53143.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53144.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53146.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53147.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53148.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53149.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53150.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53152.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53157.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53158.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53159.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53160.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53161.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53175.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53177.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53181.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53182.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53183.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53184.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53185.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53186.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53189.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53190.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53191.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53192.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53193.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53195.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53196.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53199.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53202.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53203.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53205.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53208.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53209.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53210.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53212.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53213.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53214.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53218.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53221.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53224.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53225.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53226.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53227.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53230.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53233.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53235.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53236.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53237.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53239.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53241.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53242.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53245.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53246.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53247.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53250.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53251.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53252.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53253.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53254.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53255.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53256.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53260.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53265.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53267.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53268.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53270.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53273.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53275.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53277.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53279.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53289.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53293.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53297.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53313.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53317.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53318.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53321.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53324.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53325.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53329.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53331.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53332.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53339.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53345.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53347.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53350.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53355.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53356.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53357.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53358.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53359.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53360.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53366.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53369.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53374.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53375.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53376.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53379.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53381.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53382.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53385.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53386.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53387.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53388.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53391.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53392.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53393.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53394.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53397.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53398.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53399.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53400.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53402.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53403.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63794.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63795.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63802.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63806.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63807.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63809.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63821.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63822.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63824.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63826.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63827.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63829.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63831.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63836.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63842.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63843.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63844.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63845.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63846.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63847.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63848.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63850.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63851.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63852.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63853.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63854.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63855.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63856.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63861.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63862.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63869.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63871.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63875.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63882.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63883.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63884.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63886.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63892.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63893.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63894.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63895.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63896.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63897.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63899.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63900.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63902.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63903.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63904.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63905.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63908.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63912.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63915.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63916.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63919.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63923.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63927.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63928.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63929.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63930.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63931.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63933.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63934.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63936.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63937.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63938.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63939.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63940.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63942.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63943.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63944.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63945.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63946.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63947.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63948.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63949.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63952.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63957.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63958.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63959.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63960.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63961.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63962.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63963.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63964.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63967.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63968.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63971.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63972.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63973.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63974.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63975.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63976.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63991.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63994.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64018.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64021.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64025.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64034.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64061.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64091.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64106.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64157.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64158.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64174.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64182.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64183.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64187.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64188.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64189.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64191.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64220.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64221.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64223.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64231.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64233.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64234.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64241.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64242.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64330.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64336.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64345.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64347.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64357.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64465.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64528.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64530.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64560.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64561.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64564.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64600.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1185845 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1234634 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1237449 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1243603 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1246179 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1246182 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1247455 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1248480 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1248611 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1251966 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1252682 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1253262 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1253434 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1253454 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1254306 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1255224 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1255250 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1255441 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1255687 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1257721 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1257777 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1258472 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1258718 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1259329 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1259762 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1259764 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1259866 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1259955 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1260012 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1260347 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1260553 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1260593 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1261250 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1261562 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1261590 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262160 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262391 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262573 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262602 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262603 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262605 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262614 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262637 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262639 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262640 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262652 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262653 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262655 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262658 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262659 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262663 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262678 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262679 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262723 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262734 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262745 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262746 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262751 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262757 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262768 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262770 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262771 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262992 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262993 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263008 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263010 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263011 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263013 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263014 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263016 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263017 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263020 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263025 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263030 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263031 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263045 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263055 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263059 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263061 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263065 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263073 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263075 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263097 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263111 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263122 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263123 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263124 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263128 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263130 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263134 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263139 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263142 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263145 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263152 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263167 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263170 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263173 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263175 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263491 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263493 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263495 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263539 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263560 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263588 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263591 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263598 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263600 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263657 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263718 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263723 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263776 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263777 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263778 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263780 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263782 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263785 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263786 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263788 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263790 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263797 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263806 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263876 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263879 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263880 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263904 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263905 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263911 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263917 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263918 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263919 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263921 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263923 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263945 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263975 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263999 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264003 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264006 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264008 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264009 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264013 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264019 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264030 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264032 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264033 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264035 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264039 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264041 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264044 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264048 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264053 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264065 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264070 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264071 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264073 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264074 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264075 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264076 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264079 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264080 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264084 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264087 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264088 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264089 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264090 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264093 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264100 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264101 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264110 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264116 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264117 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264121 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264122 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264124 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264125 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264129 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264137 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264142 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264184 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264188 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264189 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264190 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264197 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264228 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264235 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264237 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264247 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264257 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264267 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264296 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264303 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264308 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264313 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264317 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264319 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264321 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264322 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264331 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264336 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264338 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264339 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264340 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264365 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264377 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264379 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264386 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264387 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264388 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264414 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264416 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264417 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264418 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264419 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264422 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264423 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264424 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264425 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264430 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264431 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264436 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264442 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264446 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264451 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264452 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264473 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264475 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264476 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264477 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264479 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264480 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264482 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264520 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264526 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264530 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264531 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264534 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264537 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264538 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264539 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264540 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264543 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264551 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264553 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264558 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264560 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264562 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264564 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264566 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264584 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264590 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264592 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264594 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264598 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264600 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264601 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264613 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264615 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264616 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264618 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264620 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264626 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264630 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264631 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264633 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264634 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264637 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264640 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264642 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264644 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264645 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264646 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264647 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264649 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264651 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264668 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264671 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264677 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264678 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264712 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264725 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264731 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264739 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264746 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264748 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264758 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264768 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264779 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264780 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264781 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264782 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264783 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264785 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264788 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264791 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264793 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264795 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264801 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264803 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264805 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264809 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264815 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264816 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264819 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264821 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264822 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264826 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264827 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264830 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264844 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264982 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264987 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264988 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264991 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264993 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265009 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265019 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265032 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265035 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265037 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265041 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265046 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265047 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265054 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265058 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265074 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265078 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265080 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265086 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265089 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265090 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265092 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265093 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265096 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265100 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265101 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265102 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265105 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265122 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265126 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265133 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265138 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265144 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265240 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265247 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265249 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265251 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265254 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265257 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265264 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265449 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265627 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265928 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265999 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266000 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266009 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266393 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266399 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266402 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266411 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266412 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266467 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266468 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266470 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266677 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266679 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266684 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266685 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266688 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266690 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266692 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266694 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266695 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266703 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266706 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266707 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266712 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266714 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266715 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266716 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266721 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266729 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266730 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266732 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266735 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266736 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266739 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266741 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266743 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266744 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266751 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266755 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266757 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266758 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266762 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266767 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266774 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266775 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266780 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266806 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266813 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266831 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266832 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266834 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266835 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266836 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266839 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266841 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266842 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266846 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266850 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266854 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266855 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266858 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266863 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266864 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266869 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266870 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266872 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266876 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266879 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266880 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266882 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266886 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266890 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266891 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266894 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266896 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266898 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266900 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266904 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266908 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266910 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266913 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266917 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266918 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266920 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266930 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266931 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266932 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266934 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266935 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266939 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266947 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266969 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267021 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267025 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267027 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267198 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267203 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267204 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267209 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267210 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267213 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267222 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267226 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267234 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267236 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267251 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267367 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267371 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267375 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267380 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267381 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267384 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267419 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267432 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267435 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267436 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267439 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267445 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267448 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267449 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267466 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267468 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267470 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267472 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267473 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267479 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267491 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267495 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267496 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267497 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267502 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267524 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267555 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267565 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267567 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267570 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267571 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267583 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267584 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267592 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267594 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267595 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267596 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267597 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267600 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267611 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267615 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267616 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267621 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267623 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267627 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267629 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267630 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267632 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267636 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267638 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267643 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267646 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267648 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267649 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267651 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267656 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267657 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267658 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267659 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267661 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267662 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267663 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267666 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267667 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267669 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267673 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267676 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267677 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267678 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267680 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267682 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267683 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267689 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267690 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267691 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267693 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267701 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267702 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267704 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267712 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267714 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267715 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267719 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267725 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267726 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267728 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267738 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267918 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267919 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267922 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267927 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267932 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267939 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267943 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267948 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267952 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267953 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267954 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267968 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267983 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267986 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267987 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267990 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267991 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267995 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268024 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268029 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268030 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268031 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268038 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268051 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268220 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268221 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268222 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268223 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268307 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268659 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268966 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268967 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268981 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268983 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268985 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268987 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268994 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269001 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269002 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269003 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269024 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269025 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269027 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269030 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269081 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269090 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269092 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269094 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269095 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269098 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269100 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269104 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269106 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269107 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269111 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269112 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269115 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269116 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269117 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269118 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269119 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269124 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269125 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269131 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269132 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269133 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269138 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269141 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269153 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269154 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269157 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269158 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269166 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269170 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269172 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269174 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269175 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269177 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269178 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269181 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269184 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269185 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269186 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269187 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269190 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269195 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269198 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269227 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269229 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269232 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269233 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269235 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269236 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269239 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269240 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269241 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269244 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269245 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269254 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269255 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269257 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269258 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269270 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269272 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269273 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269281 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269283 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269286 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269289 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269290 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269304 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269307 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269314 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269318 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269337 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269362 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269364 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269376 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269378 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269383 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269385 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269386 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269391 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269403 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269404 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269410 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269414 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269415 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269505 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269511 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269512 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269513 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269556 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269557 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269574 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269577 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269588 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269637 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269643 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269644 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269652 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269654 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269658 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269659 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269660 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269661 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269663 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269669 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269670 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269672 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269674 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269675 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269677 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269678 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269681 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269682 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269684 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269687 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269688 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269689 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269694 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269709 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269711 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269712 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269713 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269714 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269719 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269722 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269724 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269726 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269727 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269731 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269733 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269734 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269770 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269772 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269773 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269786 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269796 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269797 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269799 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269801 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269808 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269810 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269811 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269817 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269819 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269826 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269877 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269879 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269884 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269886 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269889 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269898 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269899 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269902 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269950 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269961 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269964 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269973 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269976 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269979 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269984 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269986 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269988 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269990 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269991 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269993 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269994 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269995 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269996 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269997 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269998 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270058 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270059 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270102 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270112 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270113 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270132 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270241 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270244 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270248 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270249 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270257 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270260 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270302 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271290 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271291 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271349 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271366 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271368 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271395 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271526 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271717 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271731 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271813 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271818 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271820 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271825 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271826 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271827 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271830 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271831 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271832 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271833 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271834 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271835 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271858 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271859 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271866 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271869 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271870 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271899 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271904 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271906 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271908 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271912 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271937 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271955 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271964 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271967 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272146 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272150 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272176 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272179 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272180 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272183 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272184 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272187 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272194 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272197 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272204 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272207 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272211 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272242 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272246 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272263 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272268 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272282 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272296 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272359 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272360 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272361 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272362 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272373 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272374 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272380 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272381 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272383 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272384 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272387 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272389 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272406 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272422 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272434 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272462 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272466 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272467 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272468 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272470 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272471 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272472 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272474 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272478 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272480 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272482 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272483 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272489 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272492 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272494 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272499 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272500 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272504 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272505 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272514 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272517 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272522 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272523 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272524 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272568 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272572 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272573 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272578 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272591 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272607 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272610 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272612 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272613 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272614 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272617 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272618 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272620 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272642 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272646 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272659 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272662 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272664 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272665 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272668 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272670 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272671 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272675 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272678 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272680 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272681 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272682 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272685 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272686 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272689 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272690 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272691 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272693 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272694 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272706 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272781 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272785 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272787 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272797 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272800 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272807 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272836 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272843 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272847 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272848 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272850 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272853 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272858 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272863 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272867 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272871 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272891 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272892 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272897 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272903 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272907 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272920 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272973 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272993 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273005 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273023 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273035 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273044 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273053 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273054 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273117 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273231 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274072 * https://jira.suse.com/browse/PED-15441 * https://jira.suse.com/browse/PED-15986 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 14 14:19:47 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2026 14:19:47 -0000 Subject: SUSE-RU-2026:23065-1: important: Recommended update for hawk2 Message-ID: <178671718770.2319.6508171376803540576@430413e854a7> # Recommended update for hawk2 Announcement ID: SUSE-RU-2026:23065-1 Release Date: 2026-08-10T11:17:47Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1258453 * bsc#1260365 * bsc#1260369 * bsc#1260373 * bsc#1260374 * bsc#1260375 * bsc#1260875 * bsc#1261385 * bsc#1261393 * bsc#1261402 * bsc#1261416 * bsc#1261423 * bsc#1261432 * bsc#1261443 * bsc#1261454 * bsc#1261465 * bsc#1261472 * bsc#1261480 * bsc#1261483 * bsc#1261486 * bsc#1265364 * bsc#1265368 * bsc#1267454 * bsc#1267908 * bsc#1268688 * bsc#1268693 * bsc#1268698 * bsc#1268703 * bsc#1268712 * bsc#1268713 * bsc#1268718 * bsc#1268723 * bsc#1268729 * bsc#1268733 * bsc#1268738 * bsc#1269291 Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server High Availability Extension 16.0 An update that has 36 fixes can now be installed. ## Description: This update for hawk2 fixes the following issues: Changes in hawk2: * ruby_fix_shebang_path is not yet in sle16 (bsc#1269291) * bump gems * bump nokogiri-1.19.2 to 1.19.4 (bsc#1268688,bsc#1268693,bsc#1268698,bsc#1268703, bsc#1268712,bsc#1268713,bsc#1268718,bsc#1268723,bsc#1268729,bsc#1268733,bsc#1268738) * Update to version 2.7.0+git.1781190752.ede285d7 (bsc#1267908, bsc#1267454, bsc#1258453, ped#14519): * bump net-imap 0.6.3 to 0.6.4 (bsc#1265364,bsc#1265368) * bump ruby gem rack to 3.2.6 (bsc#1261385,bsc#1261393,bsc#1261402,bsc#1261416,bsc#1261423,bsc#1261432,bsc#1261443, bsc#1261454,bsc#1261465,bsc#1261472,bsc#1261480,bsc#1261483,bsc#1261486) * bump ruby gems w.r.t rails-8.1.3 (bsc#1260365,bsc#1260369,bsc#1260373,bsc#1260374,bsc#1260375,bsc#1260875) * bump ruby gems w.r.t ruby-4.0.2 * Strengthen hawk2 against immutable Mode (ped#14729) ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server High Availability Extension 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-HA-16.0-1443=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server High Availability Extension 16.0 (ppc64le s390x x86_64) * hawk2-debugsource-2.7.0+git.1781190752.ede285d7-160000.1.1 * hawk2-2.7.0+git.1781190752.ede285d7-160000.1.1 * hawk2-debuginfo-2.7.0+git.1781190752.ede285d7-160000.1.1 ## References: * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1258453 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1260365 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1260369 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1260373 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1260374 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1260375 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1260875 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1261385 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1261393 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1261402 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1261416 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1261423 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1261432 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1261443 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1261454 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1261465 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1261472 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1261480 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1261483 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1261486 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265364 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265368 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267454 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267908 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268688 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268693 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268698 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268703 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268712 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268713 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268718 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268723 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268729 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268733 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268738 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269291 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 14 14:20:09 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2026 14:20:09 -0000 Subject: SUSE-RU-2026:3619-1: moderate: Recommended update for libtcnative-1-0 Message-ID: <178671720925.2319.17941948175235946805@430413e854a7> # Recommended update for libtcnative-1-0 Announcement ID: SUSE-RU-2026:3619-1 Release Date: 2026-08-14T05:22:56Z Rating: moderate References: Affected Products: * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 * Web and Scripting Module 15-SP7 An update that can now be installed. ## Description: This update for libtcnative-1-0 fixes the following issues: * Update to 1.3.8: * Changes: * Fix a memory leak when parsing certificates * Fix two potential memory leaks on error paths identified by Copilot * Fix post handshake authentication when Tomcat is configured with a trust store using JSSE style configuration * Correct expected size of tickets when calling SSLContext.setSessionTicketKeys ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Basesystem-15-SP7-2026-3619=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP6-LTSS-2026-3619=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP6-2026-3619=1 * Web and Scripting Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Web-Scripting-15-SP7-2026-3619=1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3619=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * libtcnative-1-0-devel-1.3.8-150600.16.6.1 * libtcnative-1-0-debugsource-1.3.8-150600.16.6.1 * libtcnative-1-0-debuginfo-1.3.8-150600.16.6.1 * libtcnative-1-0-1.3.8-150600.16.6.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 (aarch64 i586 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * libtcnative-1-0-devel-1.3.8-150600.16.6.1 * libtcnative-1-0-debugsource-1.3.8-150600.16.6.1 * libtcnative-1-0-1.3.8-150600.16.6.1 * libtcnative-1-0-debuginfo-1.3.8-150600.16.6.1 * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * libtcnative-1-0-debugsource-1.3.8-150600.16.6.1 * libtcnative-1-0-1.3.8-150600.16.6.1 * libtcnative-1-0-debuginfo-1.3.8-150600.16.6.1 * Web and Scripting Module 15-SP7 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * libtcnative-1-0-devel-1.3.8-150600.16.6.1 * libtcnative-1-0-debugsource-1.3.8-150600.16.6.1 * libtcnative-1-0-debuginfo-1.3.8-150600.16.6.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 (ppc64le x86_64) * libtcnative-1-0-devel-1.3.8-150600.16.6.1 * libtcnative-1-0-debugsource-1.3.8-150600.16.6.1 * libtcnative-1-0-1.3.8-150600.16.6.1 * libtcnative-1-0-debuginfo-1.3.8-150600.16.6.1 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 14 14:20:38 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2026 14:20:38 -0000 Subject: SUSE-RU-2026:3618-1: moderate: Recommended update for apache-logging-parent, log4j Message-ID: <178671723839.2319.11424549888696972808@430413e854a7> # Recommended update for apache-logging-parent, log4j Announcement ID: SUSE-RU-2026:3618-1 Release Date: 2026-08-14T05:19:47Z Rating: moderate References: Affected Products: * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 An update that can now be installed. ## Description: This update for apache-logging-parent, log4j fixes the following issues: apache-logging-parent: * Upgrade to logging-parent 12.1.1 * Main changes * Update to the latest upstream release (includes major updates from versions 10, 11, and 12). * Better Security Tracking: Added tools (CycloneDX) to automatically list all software ingredients (SBOM) used in the build. * Updated Java Module Building: Swapped the old maven-bundle-plugin for bnd-maven-plugin to better handle OSGi and modern Java modules. * Stricter Code Quality: Added spotless-maven-plugin to enforce a standard code style, and grouped bug-catching tools (Error Prone, SpotBugs) into one place. * New Changelog System: Replaced the old Maven changes plugin with a custom log4j-changelog-maven-plugin for managing release notes. * Standardized Automation: Centralized GitHub Actions workflows to make testing, building, and deploying more consistent across projects. * Reliable Builds: Updated core Maven plugins and enforced strict timestamp settings so that the same source code always produces the exact same final files (reproducible builds). log4j: * Build with apache-logging-parent 12.1.1 * Full osgi metadata generation * Bring back the annotation processing and generating the Log4j2Plugins.dat descriptors ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP6-LTSS-2026-3618=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP5-ESPOS-2026-3618=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP4-LTSS-2026-3618=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP4-2026-3618=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP4-LTSS-2026-3618=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP5-2026-3618=1 * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Basesystem-15-SP7-2026-3618=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP5-LTSS-2026-3618=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP5-LTSS-2026-3618=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP4-ESPOS-2026-3618=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP6-2026-3618=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS (noarch) * log4j-javadoc-2.26.1-150200.4.42.1 * log4j-2.26.1-150200.4.42.1 * log4j-jcl-2.26.1-150200.4.42.1 * log4j-slf4j-2.26.1-150200.4.42.1 * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 (noarch) * log4j-javadoc-2.26.1-150200.4.42.1 * log4j-2.26.1-150200.4.42.1 * log4j-jcl-2.26.1-150200.4.42.1 * log4j-slf4j-2.26.1-150200.4.42.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS (noarch) * log4j-2.26.1-150200.4.42.1 * log4j-jcl-2.26.1-150200.4.42.1 * log4j-javadoc-2.26.1-150200.4.42.1 * log4j-slf4j-2.26.1-150200.4.42.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS (noarch) * log4j-2.26.1-150200.4.42.1 * log4j-jcl-2.26.1-150200.4.42.1 * log4j-javadoc-2.26.1-150200.4.42.1 * log4j-slf4j-2.26.1-150200.4.42.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 (noarch) * log4j-2.26.1-150200.4.42.1 * log4j-jcl-2.26.1-150200.4.42.1 * log4j-javadoc-2.26.1-150200.4.42.1 * log4j-slf4j-2.26.1-150200.4.42.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 (noarch) * log4j-2.26.1-150200.4.42.1 * log4j-jcl-2.26.1-150200.4.42.1 * log4j-javadoc-2.26.1-150200.4.42.1 * log4j-slf4j-2.26.1-150200.4.42.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 (noarch) * log4j-javadoc-2.26.1-150200.4.42.1 * log4j-2.26.1-150200.4.42.1 * log4j-jcl-2.26.1-150200.4.42.1 * log4j-slf4j-2.26.1-150200.4.42.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 (noarch) * log4j-2.26.1-150200.4.42.1 * log4j-jcl-2.26.1-150200.4.42.1 * log4j-javadoc-2.26.1-150200.4.42.1 * log4j-slf4j-2.26.1-150200.4.42.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 (noarch) * log4j-javadoc-2.26.1-150200.4.42.1 * log4j-2.26.1-150200.4.42.1 * log4j-jcl-2.26.1-150200.4.42.1 * log4j-slf4j-2.26.1-150200.4.42.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 (noarch) * log4j-javadoc-2.26.1-150200.4.42.1 * log4j-2.26.1-150200.4.42.1 * log4j-jcl-2.26.1-150200.4.42.1 * log4j-slf4j-2.26.1-150200.4.42.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 (noarch) * log4j-2.26.1-150200.4.42.1 * log4j-jcl-2.26.1-150200.4.42.1 * log4j-javadoc-2.26.1-150200.4.42.1 * log4j-slf4j-2.26.1-150200.4.42.1 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 17 08:30:46 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2026 08:30:46 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3623-1: important: Security update for java-1_8_0-openjdk Message-ID: <178695544675.3543.8314043775275424481@4ec27b7f5325> # Security update for java-1_8_0-openjdk Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3623-1 Release Date: 2026-08-14T17:06:51Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1267355 * bsc#1272224 * bsc#1272225 * bsc#1272227 * bsc#1272228 * bsc#1272233 * bsc#1272234 * bsc#1272235 * bsc#1272236 * bsc#1272237 * bsc#1272459 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-41254 * CVE-2026-46968 * CVE-2026-47010 * CVE-2026-47021 * CVE-2026-47027 * CVE-2026-47057 * CVE-2026-47058 * CVE-2026-47059 * CVE-2026-47063 * CVE-2026-60147 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-41254 ( SUSE ): 2.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-41254 ( SUSE ): 2.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-41254 ( NVD ): 4.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-41254 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46968 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46968 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-46968 ( NVD ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-47010 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-47010 ( SUSE ): 3.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-47010 ( NVD ): 3.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-47021 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-47021 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-47021 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-47027 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-47027 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-47027 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-47057 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-47057 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-47057 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-47058 ( SUSE ): 9.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-47058 ( SUSE ): 7.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-47058 ( NVD ): 7.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-47059 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-47059 ( SUSE ): 3.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-47059 ( NVD ): 3.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-47063 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-47063 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-47063 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-60147 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-60147 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-60147 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N Affected Products: * Legacy Module 15-SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 An update that solves 10 vulnerabilities and has one security fix can now be installed. ## Description: This update for java-1_8_0-openjdk fixes the following issues: Security issues fixed: * CVE-2026-41254: lcms2: Information disclosure or denial of service via integer overflow in CubeSize (bsc#1272459). * CVE-2026-46968: unauthorized creation, deletion or modification access to critical data (bsc#1272224). * CVE-2026-47010: unauthorized update, insert or delete access (bsc#1272225). * CVE-2026-47021: partial denial of service via multiple network protocols (bsc#1272227). * CVE-2026-47027: partial denial of service via multiple network protocols (bsc#1272228). * CVE-2026-47057: hang or frequently repeatable crash via multiple network protocols (bsc#1272233). * CVE-2026-47058: unauthorized creation, deletion or modification access to critical data (bsc#1272234). * CVE-2026-47059: partial denial of service via multiple network protocols (bsc#1272235). * CVE-2026-47063: unauthorized creation, deletion or modification access to critical data (bsc#1272236). * CVE-2026-60147: unauthorized update, insert or delete access (bsc#1272237). Non security issue fixed: * Errors from update-alternatives when installing java-25-openjdk (bsc#1267355). Changes for java-1_8_0-openjdk: * Update to version jdk8u502 (icedtea 3.40.0) * Import of OpenJDK 8 u502 build 07 * JDK-6815126: intermittent SimulResumerTest.java failure * JDK-8199138: Add RISC-V support to Zero * JDK-8209362: sun/security/ssl/SSLSocketImpl/ReuseAddr.java failed due to "BindException: Address already in use (Bind failed)" * JDK-8246330: Add TLS Tests for Legacy ECDSA curves * JDK-8249159: Downport test rework for SSLSocketTemplate from JDK-8224650 * JDK-8261235: C1 compilation fails with assert(res->vreg_number() == index) failed: conversion check * JDK-8273135: java/awt/color/ICC_ColorSpace/ /MTTransformReplacedProfile.java crashes in liblcms.dylib with NULLSeek+0x7 * JDK-8274736: Concurrent read/close of SSLSockets causes SSLSessions to be invalidated unnecessarily * JDK-8280158: New test from JDK-8274736 failed with/without patch in JDK11u * JDK-8298873: Update IllegalRecordVersion.java for changes to TLS implementation * JDK-8301189: validate-source fails after JDK-8298873 * JDK-8314730: GHA: Drop libfreetype6-dev transitional package in favor of libfreetype-dev * JDK-8321489: Update LCMS to 2.16 * JDK-8336451: [11u] GHA macos-13 and macos-15 builders are unable to resolve local hostname * JDK-8348110: Update LCMS to 2.17 * JDK-8351359: OperatingSystemMXBean: values from getCpuLoad and getProcessCpuLoad are stale after 24.8 days (Windows) * JDK-8363966: GHA: Switch cross-compiling sysroots to Debian trixie * JDK-8368041: Enhance TLS certificate handling * JDK-8369996: Testcase java/net/Socket/B8312065.java fails on Mac, AIX and Solaris * JDK-8372351: Add 2 WISeKey roots * JDK-8374058: Enhance JPEG handling * JDK-8374888: Implement internal test cache to help UserIterCount test performance * JDK-8375065: Update LCMS to 2.18 * JDK-8377158: Enhance XBM image support * JDK-8377498: Improve HttpServer handling * JDK-8377833: Enhance Jar file processing * JDK-8378631: Update Zlib Data Compression Library to Version 1.3.2 * JDK-8378687: Improve delegation of HttpURLConnection * JDK-8379684: Bump update version of OpenJDK: 8u502 * JDK-8380377: [8u] Problem list CAInterop.java#teliarootcav2 * JDK-8380672: Improve certification checking * JDK-8380689: distrust/Chunghwa.java test fails with a compilation error * JDK-8380947: Add pull request template * JDK-8381039: Enhance AWT ImagingLib * JDK-8381049: Enhance Jar handling * JDK-8381185: Improve Nashorn index handling * JDK-8381195: Enhance Dataview Implementation * JDK-8381519: Enhance Der Value Handling * JDK-8381796: Enhance Certificate parsing * JDK-8383175: (tz) Update Timezone Data to 2026b * JDK-8383354: Update LCMS to 2.19.1 * JDK-8383473: Follow on from tzdata2026b time change to include temporary hack BC time change * JDK-8384158: GHA: Downgrade Windows GHA runners to windows-2022 temporarily * AArch32 port * JDK-8385332: aarch32 started to crash after 8261235 * Drop broken classes.jsa (embedded build path failed java -Xshare:on -version) * Unset CFLAGS/CXXFLAGS after configure to avoid warnings * Require at least gcc 7 on aarch64 since with gcc < 5 is considered broken by upstream on this architecture: "checking for broken aarch64 gcc 4.x... configure: error: GCC < 5 may incorrectly compile HotSpot on aarch64. See JDK-8360869." * Make post scripts less noisy (bsc#1267355) * Use libalternatives instead of update-alternatives for distributions where libalternatives is available ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP6-LTSS-2026-3623=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP4-LTSS-2026-3623=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP5-2026-3623=1 * Legacy Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Legacy-15-SP7-2026-3623=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP5-LTSS-2026-3623=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP4-LTSS-2026-3623=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP6-2026-3623=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP4-2026-3623=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP4-ESPOS-2026-3623=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * java-1_8_0-openjdk-devel-debuginfo-1.8.0.502-150000.3.123.1 * java-1_8_0-openjdk-devel-1.8.0.502-150000.3.123.1 * java-1_8_0-openjdk-demo-1.8.0.502-150000.3.123.1 * java-1_8_0-openjdk-headless-1.8.0.502-150000.3.123.1 * java-1_8_0-openjdk-debugsource-1.8.0.502-150000.3.123.1 * java-1_8_0-openjdk-1.8.0.502-150000.3.123.1 * java-1_8_0-openjdk-demo-debuginfo-1.8.0.502-150000.3.123.1 * java-1_8_0-openjdk-headless-debuginfo-1.8.0.502-150000.3.123.1 * java-1_8_0-openjdk-debuginfo-1.8.0.502-150000.3.123.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 (ppc64le x86_64) * java-1_8_0-openjdk-devel-debuginfo-1.8.0.502-150000.3.123.1 * java-1_8_0-openjdk-devel-1.8.0.502-150000.3.123.1 * java-1_8_0-openjdk-demo-1.8.0.502-150000.3.123.1 * java-1_8_0-openjdk-headless-1.8.0.502-150000.3.123.1 * java-1_8_0-openjdk-debugsource-1.8.0.502-150000.3.123.1 * java-1_8_0-openjdk-1.8.0.502-150000.3.123.1 * java-1_8_0-openjdk-demo-debuginfo-1.8.0.502-150000.3.123.1 * java-1_8_0-openjdk-headless-debuginfo-1.8.0.502-150000.3.123.1 * java-1_8_0-openjdk-debuginfo-1.8.0.502-150000.3.123.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * java-1_8_0-openjdk-devel-debuginfo-1.8.0.502-150000.3.123.1 * java-1_8_0-openjdk-devel-1.8.0.502-150000.3.123.1 * java-1_8_0-openjdk-demo-1.8.0.502-150000.3.123.1 * java-1_8_0-openjdk-headless-1.8.0.502-150000.3.123.1 * java-1_8_0-openjdk-debugsource-1.8.0.502-150000.3.123.1 * java-1_8_0-openjdk-1.8.0.502-150000.3.123.1 * java-1_8_0-openjdk-demo-debuginfo-1.8.0.502-150000.3.123.1 * java-1_8_0-openjdk-headless-debuginfo-1.8.0.502-150000.3.123.1 * java-1_8_0-openjdk-debuginfo-1.8.0.502-150000.3.123.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * java-1_8_0-openjdk-devel-debuginfo-1.8.0.502-150000.3.123.1 * java-1_8_0-openjdk-devel-1.8.0.502-150000.3.123.1 * java-1_8_0-openjdk-demo-1.8.0.502-150000.3.123.1 * java-1_8_0-openjdk-headless-1.8.0.502-150000.3.123.1 * java-1_8_0-openjdk-debugsource-1.8.0.502-150000.3.123.1 * java-1_8_0-openjdk-1.8.0.502-150000.3.123.1 * java-1_8_0-openjdk-demo-debuginfo-1.8.0.502-150000.3.123.1 * java-1_8_0-openjdk-headless-debuginfo-1.8.0.502-150000.3.123.1 * java-1_8_0-openjdk-debuginfo-1.8.0.502-150000.3.123.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 (aarch64 x86_64) * java-1_8_0-openjdk-devel-debuginfo-1.8.0.502-150000.3.123.1 * java-1_8_0-openjdk-devel-1.8.0.502-150000.3.123.1 * java-1_8_0-openjdk-demo-1.8.0.502-150000.3.123.1 * java-1_8_0-openjdk-headless-1.8.0.502-150000.3.123.1 * java-1_8_0-openjdk-debugsource-1.8.0.502-150000.3.123.1 * java-1_8_0-openjdk-1.8.0.502-150000.3.123.1 * java-1_8_0-openjdk-demo-debuginfo-1.8.0.502-150000.3.123.1 * java-1_8_0-openjdk-headless-debuginfo-1.8.0.502-150000.3.123.1 * java-1_8_0-openjdk-debuginfo-1.8.0.502-150000.3.123.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 (ppc64le x86_64) * java-1_8_0-openjdk-devel-debuginfo-1.8.0.502-150000.3.123.1 * java-1_8_0-openjdk-devel-1.8.0.502-150000.3.123.1 * java-1_8_0-openjdk-demo-1.8.0.502-150000.3.123.1 * java-1_8_0-openjdk-headless-1.8.0.502-150000.3.123.1 * java-1_8_0-openjdk-debugsource-1.8.0.502-150000.3.123.1 * java-1_8_0-openjdk-1.8.0.502-150000.3.123.1 * java-1_8_0-openjdk-demo-debuginfo-1.8.0.502-150000.3.123.1 * java-1_8_0-openjdk-headless-debuginfo-1.8.0.502-150000.3.123.1 * java-1_8_0-openjdk-debuginfo-1.8.0.502-150000.3.123.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 (aarch64 x86_64) * java-1_8_0-openjdk-devel-debuginfo-1.8.0.502-150000.3.123.1 * java-1_8_0-openjdk-devel-1.8.0.502-150000.3.123.1 * java-1_8_0-openjdk-demo-1.8.0.502-150000.3.123.1 * java-1_8_0-openjdk-headless-1.8.0.502-150000.3.123.1 * java-1_8_0-openjdk-debugsource-1.8.0.502-150000.3.123.1 * java-1_8_0-openjdk-1.8.0.502-150000.3.123.1 * java-1_8_0-openjdk-demo-debuginfo-1.8.0.502-150000.3.123.1 * java-1_8_0-openjdk-headless-debuginfo-1.8.0.502-150000.3.123.1 * java-1_8_0-openjdk-debuginfo-1.8.0.502-150000.3.123.1 * Legacy Module 15-SP7 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * java-1_8_0-openjdk-devel-debuginfo-1.8.0.502-150000.3.123.1 * java-1_8_0-openjdk-devel-1.8.0.502-150000.3.123.1 * java-1_8_0-openjdk-demo-1.8.0.502-150000.3.123.1 * java-1_8_0-openjdk-headless-1.8.0.502-150000.3.123.1 * java-1_8_0-openjdk-debugsource-1.8.0.502-150000.3.123.1 * java-1_8_0-openjdk-1.8.0.502-150000.3.123.1 * java-1_8_0-openjdk-demo-debuginfo-1.8.0.502-150000.3.123.1 * java-1_8_0-openjdk-headless-debuginfo-1.8.0.502-150000.3.123.1 * java-1_8_0-openjdk-debuginfo-1.8.0.502-150000.3.123.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 (ppc64le x86_64) * java-1_8_0-openjdk-devel-debuginfo-1.8.0.502-150000.3.123.1 * java-1_8_0-openjdk-devel-1.8.0.502-150000.3.123.1 * java-1_8_0-openjdk-demo-1.8.0.502-150000.3.123.1 * java-1_8_0-openjdk-headless-1.8.0.502-150000.3.123.1 * java-1_8_0-openjdk-debugsource-1.8.0.502-150000.3.123.1 * java-1_8_0-openjdk-1.8.0.502-150000.3.123.1 * java-1_8_0-openjdk-demo-debuginfo-1.8.0.502-150000.3.123.1 * java-1_8_0-openjdk-headless-debuginfo-1.8.0.502-150000.3.123.1 * java-1_8_0-openjdk-debuginfo-1.8.0.502-150000.3.123.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-41254.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46968.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-47010.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-47021.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-47027.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-47057.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-47058.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-47059.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-47063.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-60147.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267355 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272224 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272225 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272227 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272228 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272233 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272234 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272235 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272236 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272237 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272459 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 17 08:31:38 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2026 08:31:38 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3622-1: important: Security update for java-1_8_0-openjdk Message-ID: <178695549814.3543.17778634879979960128@4ec27b7f5325> # Security update for java-1_8_0-openjdk Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3622-1 Release Date: 2026-08-14T17:05:26Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1272224 * bsc#1272225 * bsc#1272227 * bsc#1272228 * bsc#1272233 * bsc#1272234 * bsc#1272235 * bsc#1272236 * bsc#1272237 * bsc#1272459 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-41254 * CVE-2026-46968 * CVE-2026-47010 * CVE-2026-47021 * CVE-2026-47027 * CVE-2026-47057 * CVE-2026-47058 * CVE-2026-47059 * CVE-2026-47063 * CVE-2026-60147 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-41254 ( SUSE ): 2.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-41254 ( SUSE ): 2.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-41254 ( NVD ): 4.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-41254 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46968 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46968 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-46968 ( NVD ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-47010 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-47010 ( SUSE ): 3.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-47010 ( NVD ): 3.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-47021 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-47021 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-47021 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-47027 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-47027 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-47027 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-47057 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-47057 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-47057 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-47058 ( SUSE ): 9.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-47058 ( SUSE ): 7.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-47058 ( NVD ): 7.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-47059 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-47059 ( SUSE ): 3.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-47059 ( NVD ): 3.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-47063 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-47063 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-47063 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-60147 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-60147 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-60147 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 12 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS Extended Security * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 12 SP5 An update that solves 10 vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for java-1_8_0-openjdk fixes the following issues: * CVE-2026-41254: lcms2: Information disclosure or denial of service via integer overflow in CubeSize (bsc#1272459). * CVE-2026-46968: unauthorized creation, deletion or modification access to critical data (bsc#1272224). * CVE-2026-47010: unauthorized update, insert or delete access (bsc#1272225). * CVE-2026-47021: partial denial of service via multiple network protocols (bsc#1272227). * CVE-2026-47027: partial denial of service via multiple network protocols (bsc#1272228). * CVE-2026-47057: hang or frequently repeatable crash via multiple network protocols (bsc#1272233). * CVE-2026-47058: unauthorized creation, deletion or modification access to critical data (bsc#1272234). * CVE-2026-47059: partial denial of service via multiple network protocols (bsc#1272235). * CVE-2026-47063: unauthorized creation, deletion or modification access to critical data (bsc#1272236). * CVE-2026-60147: unauthorized update, insert or delete access (bsc#1272237). Changes for java-1_8_0-openjdk: * Update to version jdk8u502 (icedtea 3.40.0) * Import of OpenJDK 8 u502 build 07 * JDK-6815126: intermittent SimulResumerTest.java failure * JDK-8199138: Add RISC-V support to Zero * JDK-8209362: sun/security/ssl/SSLSocketImpl/ReuseAddr.java failed due to "BindException: Address already in use (Bind failed)" * JDK-8246330: Add TLS Tests for Legacy ECDSA curves * JDK-8249159: Downport test rework for SSLSocketTemplate from JDK-8224650 * JDK-8261235: C1 compilation fails with assert(res->vreg_number() == index) failed: conversion check * JDK-8273135: java/awt/color/ICC_ColorSpace/ /MTTransformReplacedProfile.java crashes in liblcms.dylib with NULLSeek+0x7 * JDK-8274736: Concurrent read/close of SSLSockets causes SSLSessions to be invalidated unnecessarily * JDK-8280158: New test from JDK-8274736 failed with/without patch in JDK11u * JDK-8298873: Update IllegalRecordVersion.java for changes to TLS implementation * JDK-8301189: validate-source fails after JDK-8298873 * JDK-8314730: GHA: Drop libfreetype6-dev transitional package in favor of libfreetype-dev * JDK-8321489: Update LCMS to 2.16 * JDK-8336451: [11u] GHA macos-13 and macos-15 builders are unable to resolve local hostname * JDK-8348110: Update LCMS to 2.17 * JDK-8351359: OperatingSystemMXBean: values from getCpuLoad and getProcessCpuLoad are stale after 24.8 days (Windows) * JDK-8363966: GHA: Switch cross-compiling sysroots to Debian trixie * JDK-8368041: Enhance TLS certificate handling * JDK-8369996: Testcase java/net/Socket/B8312065.java fails on Mac, AIX and Solaris * JDK-8372351: Add 2 WISeKey roots * JDK-8374058: Enhance JPEG handling * JDK-8374888: Implement internal test cache to help UserIterCount test performance * JDK-8375065: Update LCMS to 2.18 * JDK-8377158: Enhance XBM image support * JDK-8377498: Improve HttpServer handling * JDK-8377833: Enhance Jar file processing * JDK-8378631: Update Zlib Data Compression Library to Version 1.3.2 * JDK-8378687: Improve delegation of HttpURLConnection * JDK-8379684: Bump update version of OpenJDK: 8u502 * JDK-8380377: [8u] Problem list CAInterop.java#teliarootcav2 * JDK-8380672: Improve certification checking * JDK-8380689: distrust/Chunghwa.java test fails with a compilation error * JDK-8380947: Add pull request template * JDK-8381039: Enhance AWT ImagingLib * JDK-8381049: Enhance Jar handling * JDK-8381185: Improve Nashorn index handling * JDK-8381195: Enhance Dataview Implementation * JDK-8381519: Enhance Der Value Handling * JDK-8381796: Enhance Certificate parsing * JDK-8383175: (tz) Update Timezone Data to 2026b * JDK-8383354: Update LCMS to 2.19.1 * JDK-8383473: Follow on from tzdata2026b time change to include temporary hack BC time change * JDK-8384158: GHA: Downgrade Windows GHA runners to windows-2022 temporarily * AArch32 port * JDK-8385332: aarch32 started to crash after 8261235 * Drop broken classes.jsa (embedded build path failed java -Xshare:on -version) * Unset CFLAGS/CXXFLAGS after configure to avoid warnings ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-SERVER-12-SP5-LTSS-2026-3622=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS Extended Security zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-SERVER-12-SP5-LTSS-EXTENDED-SECURITY-2026-3622=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * java-1_8_0-openjdk-headless-1.8.0.502-27.131.1 * java-1_8_0-openjdk-demo-1.8.0.502-27.131.1 * java-1_8_0-openjdk-debuginfo-1.8.0.502-27.131.1 * java-1_8_0-openjdk-1.8.0.502-27.131.1 * java-1_8_0-openjdk-devel-1.8.0.502-27.131.1 * java-1_8_0-openjdk-debugsource-1.8.0.502-27.131.1 * java-1_8_0-openjdk-devel-debuginfo-1.8.0.502-27.131.1 * java-1_8_0-openjdk-headless-debuginfo-1.8.0.502-27.131.1 * java-1_8_0-openjdk-demo-debuginfo-1.8.0.502-27.131.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS Extended Security (x86_64) * java-1_8_0-openjdk-1.8.0.502-27.131.1 * java-1_8_0-openjdk-demo-1.8.0.502-27.131.1 * java-1_8_0-openjdk-devel-1.8.0.502-27.131.1 * java-1_8_0-openjdk-headless-1.8.0.502-27.131.1 * java-1_8_0-openjdk-debuginfo-1.8.0.502-27.131.1 * java-1_8_0-openjdk-debugsource-1.8.0.502-27.131.1 * java-1_8_0-openjdk-devel-debuginfo-1.8.0.502-27.131.1 * java-1_8_0-openjdk-headless-debuginfo-1.8.0.502-27.131.1 * java-1_8_0-openjdk-demo-debuginfo-1.8.0.502-27.131.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-41254.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46968.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-47010.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-47021.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-47027.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-47057.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-47058.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-47059.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-47063.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-60147.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272224 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272225 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272227 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272228 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272233 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272234 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272235 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272236 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272237 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272459 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 17 16:30:20 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2026 16:30:20 -0000 Subject: SUSE-RU-2026:3627-1: moderate: Recommended update for go1.27 Message-ID: <178698422068.204.13779242043400773176@d43bd93ed0c9> # Recommended update for go1.27 Announcement ID: SUSE-RU-2026:3627-1 Release Date: 2026-08-17T11:36:02Z Rating: moderate References: * bsc#1272545 Affected Products: * Development Tools Module 15-SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 An update that has one fix can now be installed. ## Description: This update fixes the following issue: go1.27rc2 is the prerelease for upcoming stable version of Go. ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * Development Tools Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Development-Tools-15-SP7-2026-3627=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP4-LTSS-2026-3627=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP5-LTSS-2026-3627=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP5-ESPOS-2026-3627=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP6-LTSS-2026-3627=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP5-LTSS-2026-3627=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP5-2026-3627=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP4-2026-3627=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP4-ESPOS-2026-3627=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP4-LTSS-2026-3627=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP6-2026-3627=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 (ppc64le x86_64) * go1.27-race-1.27rc2-150000.1.3.1 * go1.27-1.27rc2-150000.1.3.1 * go1.27-doc-1.27rc2-150000.1.3.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 (aarch64 x86_64) * go1.27-race-1.27rc2-150000.1.3.1 * go1.27-1.27rc2-150000.1.3.1 * go1.27-doc-1.27rc2-150000.1.3.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * go1.27-race-1.27rc2-150000.1.3.1 * go1.27-1.27rc2-150000.1.3.1 * go1.27-doc-1.27rc2-150000.1.3.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 (aarch64 x86_64) * go1.27-race-1.27rc2-150000.1.3.1 * go1.27-1.27rc2-150000.1.3.1 * go1.27-doc-1.27rc2-150000.1.3.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * go1.27-race-1.27rc2-150000.1.3.1 * go1.27-1.27rc2-150000.1.3.1 * go1.27-doc-1.27rc2-150000.1.3.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 (aarch64 x86_64) * go1.27-race-1.27rc2-150000.1.3.1 * go1.27-1.27rc2-150000.1.3.1 * go1.27-doc-1.27rc2-150000.1.3.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * go1.27-race-1.27rc2-150000.1.3.1 * go1.27-1.27rc2-150000.1.3.1 * go1.27-doc-1.27rc2-150000.1.3.1 * Development Tools Module 15-SP7 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * go1.27-race-1.27rc2-150000.1.3.1 * go1.27-1.27rc2-150000.1.3.1 * go1.27-doc-1.27rc2-150000.1.3.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 (ppc64le x86_64) * go1.27-race-1.27rc2-150000.1.3.1 * go1.27-1.27rc2-150000.1.3.1 * go1.27-doc-1.27rc2-150000.1.3.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 (aarch64 x86_64) * go1.27-race-1.27rc2-150000.1.3.1 * go1.27-1.27rc2-150000.1.3.1 * go1.27-doc-1.27rc2-150000.1.3.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 (ppc64le x86_64) * go1.27-race-1.27rc2-150000.1.3.1 * go1.27-1.27rc2-150000.1.3.1 * go1.27-doc-1.27rc2-150000.1.3.1 ## References: * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272545 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 17 16:30:50 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2026 16:30:50 -0000 Subject: SUSE-RU-2026:3626-1: moderate: Recommended update for himmelblau Message-ID: <178698425006.204.6524732199557247128@d43bd93ed0c9> # Recommended update for himmelblau Announcement ID: SUSE-RU-2026:3626-1 Release Date: 2026-08-17T11:22:14Z Rating: moderate References: * bsc#1273910 * bsc#1273911 * bsc#1273912 Affected Products: * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 An update that has three fixes can now be installed. ## Description: This update for himmelblau fixes the following issues: * Update to version 2.3.14+git0.e23b4c54: * security: gate the o365 URL handler on a Microsoft 365 origin allowlist. (bsc#1273910). * fix(nss): avoid locked shadow entries * fix(deps): update libhimmelblau lockfile * fix(pam): make account denials terminal * debian: make the pam_allow_groups denial terminal in the account phase * security: reject RFC2307 ids in systemd's dynamic user range. (bsc#1273911). * security: bind PamChangeAuthToken to the connecting peer. (bsc#1273912). * Update cargo vet audits for backport ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Basesystem-15-SP7-2026-3626=1 ## Package List: * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 (aarch64 x86_64) * pam-himmelblau-2.3.14+git0.e23b4c54-150700.3.25.1 * himmelblau-2.3.14+git0.e23b4c54-150700.3.25.1 * himmelblau-debuginfo-2.3.14+git0.e23b4c54-150700.3.25.1 * libnss_himmelblau2-2.3.14+git0.e23b4c54-150700.3.25.1 * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 (noarch) * himmelblau-sshd-config-2.3.14+git0.e23b4c54-150700.3.25.1 ## References: * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273910 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273911 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273912 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 17 20:30:23 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2026 20:30:23 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23157-1: important: Security update for open-iscsi Message-ID: <178699862329.360.11381433450139525763@6b3d9e8fa1da> # Security update for open-iscsi Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23157-1 Release Date: 2026-08-14T06:41:20Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1268352 * bsc#1268353 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-44943 * CVE-2026-44944 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-44943 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-44943 ( SUSE ): 8.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-44943 ( NVD ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-44944 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-44944 ( SUSE ): 8.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-44944 ( NVD ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 An update that solves two vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for open-iscsi fixes the following issues: Update to version 2.1.12.suse+0.8f77cf16: * CVE-2026-44943: improper limitation of pathname to a restricted directory allows remote MITM attackers to create root-owned files outside the database and inject lines into records (bsc#1268353). * CVE-2026-44944: incorrect authorization allows unpriviledged local users to use the `isscsiuio` control socket (bsc#1268352). Changes for open-iscsi: * Version 2.1.12.suse+0.8f77cf16: * Fix security issues recently discovered by Keith at Linneman Labs. * iscsi-init.service: use `iscsi-gen-initiatorname`. * iscsi-gen-initiatorname: use `@IQN_PREFIX@` as default. * Avoid possible double free of found in `idbm_rec_update_param`. * iscsi: validate interface IP against target address family. ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SL-Micro-6.2-1458=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * iscsiuio-0.7.8.8-160000.4.1 * iscsiuio-debuginfo-0.7.8.8-160000.4.1 * open-iscsi-debuginfo-2.1.12-160000.4.1 * open-iscsi-debugsource-2.1.12-160000.4.1 * libopeniscsiusr0-0.2.0-160000.4.1 * libopeniscsiusr0-debuginfo-0.2.0-160000.4.1 * open-iscsi-2.1.12-160000.4.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-44943.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-44944.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268352 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268353 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 18 08:31:18 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2026 08:31:18 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3634-1: important: Security update for rsync Message-ID: <178704187851.995.14516590308314666582@907d03244aba> # Security update for rsync Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3634-1 Release Date: 2026-08-17T19:04:03Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1264514 * bsc#1269039 * bsc#1269040 * bsc#1269041 * bsc#1269042 * bsc#1269043 * bsc#1269044 * bsc#1269045 * bsc#1269046 * bsc#1269047 * bsc#1269048 * bsc#1269049 * bsc#1269050 * bsc#1269051 * bsc#1269052 * bsc#1269053 * bsc#1269054 * bsc#1269055 * bsc#1269056 * bsc#1269057 * bsc#1269058 * bsc#1269060 * bsc#1273429 * bsc#1273430 * bsc#1273431 * bsc#1273432 * bsc#1273433 * bsc#1273434 * bsc#1273435 * bsc#1273436 * bsc#1273437 * bsc#1273438 * bsc#1273439 * bsc#1273440 * bsc#1273441 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-41035 * CVE-2026-53783 * CVE-2026-53784 * CVE-2026-53785 * CVE-2026-53786 * CVE-2026-53788 * CVE-2026-53789 * CVE-2026-53790 * CVE-2026-53791 * CVE-2026-53792 * CVE-2026-53793 * CVE-2026-53794 * CVE-2026-53795 * CVE-2026-53796 * CVE-2026-53797 * CVE-2026-53798 * CVE-2026-53799 * CVE-2026-53800 * CVE-2026-53801 * CVE-2026-53802 * CVE-2026-53803 * CVE-2026-70452 * CVE-2026-70453 * CVE-2026-70454 * CVE-2026-70455 * CVE-2026-70456 * CVE-2026-70457 * CVE-2026-70458 * CVE-2026-70459 * CVE-2026-70460 * CVE-2026-70461 * CVE-2026-70462 * CVE-2026-70463 * CVE-2026-70464 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-41035 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-41035 ( SUSE ): 7.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-41035 ( NVD ): 7.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:L/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-41035 ( NVD ): 7.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:L/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-41035 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53783 ( SUSE ): 7.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53783 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53783 ( NVD ): 8.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-53783 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-53784 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53784 ( SUSE ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-53784 ( NVD ): 8.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-53784 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-53785 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53785 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53785 ( NVD ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-53785 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53786 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53786 ( SUSE ): 5.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-53786 ( NVD ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-53786 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-53788 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53788 ( SUSE ): 5.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-53788 ( NVD ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-53788 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-53789 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53789 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-53789 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-53789 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53790 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53790 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53790 ( NVD ): 9.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-53790 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53791 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53791 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-53791 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-53791 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-53792 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53792 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53792 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-53792 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53793 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53793 ( SUSE ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-53793 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-53793 ( NVD ): 7.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-53794 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53794 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53794 ( NVD ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-53794 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-53795 ( SUSE ): 7.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53795 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-53795 ( NVD ): 7.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-53795 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53796 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53796 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53796 ( NVD ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-53796 ( NVD ): 6.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53797 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53797 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-53797 ( NVD ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-53797 ( NVD ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-53798 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53798 ( SUSE ): 5.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-53798 ( NVD ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-53798 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-53799 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53799 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53799 ( NVD ): 7.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-53799 ( NVD ): 6.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-53800 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53800 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53800 ( NVD ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-53800 ( NVD ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53801 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53801 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-53801 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-53801 ( NVD ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-53802 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53802 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-53802 ( NVD ): 8.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-53802 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-53803 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53803 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53803 ( NVD ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-53803 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-70452 ( SUSE ): 9.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-70452 ( SUSE ): 7.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-70452 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-70452 ( NVD ): 7.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-70453 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-70453 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-70453 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-70453 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-70454 ( SUSE ): 7.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:A/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-70454 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-70454 ( NVD ): 7.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-70454 ( NVD ): 8.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-70455 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-70455 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-70455 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-70455 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-70456 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-70456 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-70456 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-70456 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-70457 ( SUSE ): 8.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-70457 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-70457 ( NVD ): 8.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-70457 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-70458 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-70458 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-70458 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-70458 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-70459 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-70459 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-70459 ( NVD ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-70459 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-70460 ( SUSE ): 9.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-70460 ( SUSE ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-70460 ( NVD ): 9.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-70460 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-70461 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-70461 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-70461 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-70461 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-70462 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:A/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-70462 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-70462 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-70462 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-70463 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-70463 ( SUSE ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-70463 ( NVD ): 8.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-70463 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-70464 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-70464 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-70464 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-70464 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H Affected Products: * openSUSE Leap 15.4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.3 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.3 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 An update that solves 34 vulnerabilities and has one security fix can now be installed. ## Description: This update for rsync fixes the following issues: * CVE-2026-53783: rrsync restricted-directory escape (validation-vs-exec race + unsafe option allowlist) (bsc#1269041). * CVE-2026-53784: Daemon module-root chdir escape under "use chroot = no" (bsc#1269042). * CVE-2026-53785: --relative implied-parent creation escapes the destination tree (bsc#1269043). * CVE-2026-53786: Daemon --filter merge file bypasses the module filter list (bsc#1269044). * CVE-2026-53788: Daemon name-converter accepts newline-bearing names into its line protocol (bsc#1269046). * CVE-2026-53789: Malicious sender expands --delete scope by reclassifying an implied parent (bsc#1269047). * CVE-2026-53790: Command / argument injection via unquoted peer- or host- controlled values (bsc#1269048). * CVE-2026-53791: PROXY-protocol mode lets a direct client spoof the daemon's source address (bsc#1269049). * CVE-2026-53792: Receiver-supplied zero checksum block length drives sender matching negative (bsc#1269050). * CVE-2026-53793: Chroot "/./" inner-module escape via a parent-component symlink (bsc#1269051). * CVE-2026-53794: Remote peer disables the per-allocation sanity cap via --max-alloc=0 (bsc#1269052). * CVE-2026-53795: Receiver write escape via an absolute --temp-dir / --link- dest disabling rename/link confinement (bsc#1269053). * CVE-2026-53796: Non-daemon receiver destination-chdir symlink race (TOCTOU) (bsc#1269054). * CVE-2026-53797: Sender source-tree parent-component symlink race -> out-of- tree disclosure (bsc#1269055). * CVE-2026-53798: Daemon name-converter empty response maps an unknown name to uid/gid 0 (bsc#1269045). * CVE-2026-53799: Receiver ACL/xattr application follows a symlink-race -> arbitrary ACL set (local privilege escalation) (bsc#1269056). * CVE-2026-53800: Sender --remove-source-files unlink follows a parent- component symlink race -> arbitrary file deletion outside the source tree (bsc#1269057). * CVE-2026-53801: Sender/daemon directory-scan enumeration escapes the transfer root / module -> out-of-tree disclosure (bsc#1269058). * CVE-2026-53802: Arbitrary file read / transfer-shaping via symlinked operator-supplied input files (bsc#1269039). * CVE-2026-53803: Arbitrary file write / privilege escalation via symlinked operator-supplied output paths (bsc#1269040). * CVE-2026-70452: `hosts deny` fails OPEN when a configured hostname cannot be resolved, admitting the host it was meant to block (bsc#1273441). * CVE-2026-70453: Quadratic CPU exhaustion in hash_search() from a crafted equal-weak-checksum chain (bsc#1273440). * CVE-2026-70454: rsync-ssl establishes an unauthenticated TLS connection (bsc#1273439). * CVE-2026-70455: Peer-controlled Zstandard worker exhaustion on an rsync daemon (bsc#1273438). * CVE-2026-70456: Remote out-of-bounds heap write in read_args() when the argument count lands exactly on maxargs (bsc#1273437). * CVE-2026-70457: Attacker-chosen-offset write in parse_size_arg() error formatting (bsc#1273436). * CVE-2026-70458: Out-of-bounds write from a FLAG_HLINKED file entry accepted without -H (bsc#1273435). * CVE-2026-70459: Per-connection daemon child crash from a crafted first incremental file list with a non-directory transfer root (bsc#1273434). * CVE-2026-70460: Daemon module-root escape through a peer-supplied --partial- dir / --backup-dir resolving via an in- module symlink (bsc#1273433). * CVE-2026-70461: Peer-driven one-byte heap out-of-bounds write in add_implied_include() (bsc#1273432). * CVE-2026-70462: Peer-supplied MSG_IO_TIMEOUT defeats the client's own I/O timeout (bsc#1273431). * CVE-2026-70463: "auth users" ignores documented comma-only parsing, silently skipping a deny/read-only rule (bsc#1273430). * CVE-2026-70464: Unauthenticated pre-transfer handshake DoS locks out an rsync daemon module (bsc#1273429). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP4-2026-3634=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP4-LTSS-2026-3634=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP5-LTSS-2026-3634=1 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3634=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-5.5-2026-3634=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-5.4-2026-3634=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-5.4-2026-3634=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP5-2026-3634=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.3 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-5.3-2026-3634=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.3 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-5.3-2026-3634=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP5-LTSS-2026-3634=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP5-ESPOS-2026-3634=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP4-ESPOS-2026-3634=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP4-LTSS-2026-3634=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 (aarch64 x86_64) * rsync-3.2.3-150400.3.34.1 * rsync-debugsource-3.2.3-150400.3.34.1 * rsync-debuginfo-3.2.3-150400.3.34.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * rsync-3.2.3-150400.3.34.1 * rsync-debugsource-3.2.3-150400.3.34.1 * rsync-debuginfo-3.2.3-150400.3.34.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 (aarch64 i586 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * rsync-3.2.3-150400.3.34.1 * rsync-debugsource-3.2.3-150400.3.34.1 * rsync-debuginfo-3.2.3-150400.3.34.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 (ppc64le x86_64) * rsync-3.2.3-150400.3.34.1 * rsync-debugsource-3.2.3-150400.3.34.1 * rsync-debuginfo-3.2.3-150400.3.34.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * rsync-3.2.3-150400.3.34.1 * rsync-debugsource-3.2.3-150400.3.34.1 * rsync-debuginfo-3.2.3-150400.3.34.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.4 (aarch64 s390x x86_64) * rsync-3.2.3-150400.3.34.1 * rsync-debugsource-3.2.3-150400.3.34.1 * rsync-debuginfo-3.2.3-150400.3.34.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.4 (aarch64 s390x x86_64) * rsync-3.2.3-150400.3.34.1 * rsync-debugsource-3.2.3-150400.3.34.1 * rsync-debuginfo-3.2.3-150400.3.34.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.3 (aarch64 s390x x86_64) * rsync-3.2.3-150400.3.34.1 * rsync-debugsource-3.2.3-150400.3.34.1 * rsync-debuginfo-3.2.3-150400.3.34.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.3 (aarch64 s390x x86_64) * rsync-3.2.3-150400.3.34.1 * rsync-debugsource-3.2.3-150400.3.34.1 * rsync-debuginfo-3.2.3-150400.3.34.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.5 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * rsync-3.2.3-150400.3.34.1 * rsync-debugsource-3.2.3-150400.3.34.1 * rsync-debuginfo-3.2.3-150400.3.34.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 (aarch64 x86_64) * rsync-3.2.3-150400.3.34.1 * rsync-debugsource-3.2.3-150400.3.34.1 * rsync-debuginfo-3.2.3-150400.3.34.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 (aarch64 x86_64) * rsync-3.2.3-150400.3.34.1 * rsync-debugsource-3.2.3-150400.3.34.1 * rsync-debuginfo-3.2.3-150400.3.34.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 (ppc64le x86_64) * rsync-3.2.3-150400.3.34.1 * rsync-debugsource-3.2.3-150400.3.34.1 * rsync-debuginfo-3.2.3-150400.3.34.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 (aarch64 x86_64) * rsync-3.2.3-150400.3.34.1 * rsync-debugsource-3.2.3-150400.3.34.1 * rsync-debuginfo-3.2.3-150400.3.34.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-41035.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53783.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53784.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53785.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53786.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53788.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53789.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53790.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53791.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53792.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53793.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53794.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53795.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53796.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53797.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53798.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53799.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53800.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53801.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53802.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53803.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-70452.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-70453.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-70454.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-70455.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-70456.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-70457.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-70458.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-70459.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-70460.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-70461.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-70462.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-70463.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-70464.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264514 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269039 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269040 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269041 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269042 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269043 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269044 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269045 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269046 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269047 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269048 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269049 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269050 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269051 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269052 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269053 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269054 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269055 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269056 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269057 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269058 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269060 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273429 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273430 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273431 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273432 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273433 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273434 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273435 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273436 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273437 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273438 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273439 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273440 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273441 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 18 08:32:14 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2026 08:32:14 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3632-1: important: Security update for ffmpeg Message-ID: <178704193473.995.1972476521600557249@907d03244aba> # Security update for ffmpeg Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3632-1 Release Date: 2026-08-17T16:54:40Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1269490 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-8461 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-8461 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-8461 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-8461 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * Desktop Applications Module 15-SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Workstation Extension 15 SP7 * SUSE Package Hub 15 15-SP7 An update that solves one vulnerability can now be installed. ## Description: This update for ffmpeg fixes the following issue: * CVE-2026-8461: out-of-bounds write in the MagicYUV decoder can lead to denial of service or remote code execution (bsc#1269490). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * Desktop Applications Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Desktop-Applications-15-SP7-2026-3632=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP6-LTSS-2026-3632=1 * SUSE Package Hub 15 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Packagehub-Subpackages-15-SP7-2026-3632=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP4-LTSS-2026-3632=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP5-LTSS-2026-3632=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP5-2026-3632=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP6-2026-3632=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP5-LTSS-2026-3632=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP4-ESPOS-2026-3632=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP4-2026-3632=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP4-LTSS-2026-3632=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP5-ESPOS-2026-3632=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Workstation Extension 15 SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-WE-15-SP7-2026-3632=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 (aarch64 x86_64) * libswscale-devel-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libavresample3-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libpostproc-devel-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libavresample3-debuginfo-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libpostproc54-debuginfo-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libavutil-devel-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * ffmpeg-debugsource-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libswresample-devel-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libswresample2-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libavcodec57-debuginfo-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libswscale4-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libswscale4-debuginfo-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libswresample2-debuginfo-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libpostproc54-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * ffmpeg-debuginfo-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libavcodec57-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libavutil55-debuginfo-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libavformat57-debuginfo-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libavformat57-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libavutil55-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * libpostproc54-debuginfo-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libavutil-devel-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libswscale4-debuginfo-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libavutil55-debuginfo-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libavformat57-debuginfo-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * ffmpeg-debugsource-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libswresample2-debuginfo-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libswresample-devel-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libswresample2-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libavformat57-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libavutil55-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libavcodec57-debuginfo-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * ffmpeg-debuginfo-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libpostproc54-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libpostproc-devel-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libswscale4-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libswscale-devel-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libavcodec57-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * libpostproc54-debuginfo-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libavutil-devel-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libswscale4-debuginfo-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libavutil55-debuginfo-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * ffmpeg-debugsource-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * ffmpeg-debuginfo-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libswresample-devel-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libpostproc54-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libswresample2-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libavutil55-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libavcodec57-debuginfo-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libswscale-devel-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libswresample2-debuginfo-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libpostproc-devel-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libswscale4-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libavcodec57-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * libswscale-devel-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libavresample3-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libpostproc-devel-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libavresample3-debuginfo-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libpostproc54-debuginfo-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libavutil-devel-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * ffmpeg-debugsource-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libswresample-devel-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libswresample2-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libavcodec57-debuginfo-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libswscale4-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libswscale4-debuginfo-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libswresample2-debuginfo-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libpostproc54-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * ffmpeg-debuginfo-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libavcodec57-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libavutil55-debuginfo-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libavformat57-debuginfo-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libavformat57-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libavutil55-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 (ppc64le x86_64) * libswscale-devel-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libavresample3-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libpostproc-devel-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libavresample3-debuginfo-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libpostproc54-debuginfo-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libavutil-devel-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * ffmpeg-debugsource-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libswresample-devel-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libswresample2-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libavcodec57-debuginfo-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libswscale4-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libswscale4-debuginfo-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libswresample2-debuginfo-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * ffmpeg-debuginfo-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libpostproc54-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libavcodec57-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libavutil55-debuginfo-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libavformat57-debuginfo-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libavformat57-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libavutil55-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * Desktop Applications Module 15-SP7 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * libpostproc54-debuginfo-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libavutil-devel-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libswscale4-debuginfo-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libavutil55-debuginfo-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * ffmpeg-debugsource-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libpostproc54-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libswresample-devel-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libswresample2-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libswscale-devel-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libavutil55-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libavcodec57-debuginfo-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * ffmpeg-debuginfo-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libswresample2-debuginfo-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libpostproc-devel-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libswscale4-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libavcodec57-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 (ppc64le x86_64) * libpostproc54-debuginfo-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libavutil-devel-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libswscale4-debuginfo-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libavutil55-debuginfo-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * ffmpeg-debugsource-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libpostproc54-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libswresample-devel-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libswresample2-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libswscale-devel-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libavutil55-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * ffmpeg-debuginfo-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libavcodec57-debuginfo-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libswresample2-debuginfo-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libpostproc-devel-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libswscale4-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libavcodec57-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 (aarch64 x86_64) * libswscale-devel-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libavresample3-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libpostproc-devel-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libavresample3-debuginfo-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libpostproc54-debuginfo-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libavutil-devel-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * ffmpeg-debugsource-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libswresample-devel-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libswresample2-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libavcodec57-debuginfo-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libswscale4-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libswscale4-debuginfo-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libswresample2-debuginfo-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libpostproc54-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * ffmpeg-debuginfo-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libavcodec57-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libavutil55-debuginfo-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libavformat57-debuginfo-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libavformat57-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libavutil55-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * SUSE Package Hub 15 15-SP7 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * libavfilter6-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libavfilter6-debuginfo-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libavformat57-debuginfo-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * ffmpeg-debugsource-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * ffmpeg-debuginfo-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libavformat57-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * ffmpeg-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libavresample3-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libavdevice57-debuginfo-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libavdevice57-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libavresample3-debuginfo-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 (ppc64le x86_64) * libpostproc54-debuginfo-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libavutil-devel-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libswscale4-debuginfo-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libavutil55-debuginfo-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libavformat57-debuginfo-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libswresample2-debuginfo-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libpostproc54-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libswresample-devel-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * ffmpeg-debuginfo-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libavformat57-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libavutil55-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libswresample2-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * ffmpeg-debugsource-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libavcodec57-debuginfo-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libpostproc-devel-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libswscale4-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libswscale-devel-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libavcodec57-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 (aarch64 x86_64) * libpostproc54-debuginfo-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libavutil-devel-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libswscale4-debuginfo-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libavutil55-debuginfo-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libavformat57-debuginfo-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libswresample2-debuginfo-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * ffmpeg-debugsource-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libswresample-devel-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libpostproc54-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libavformat57-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libavutil55-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libavcodec57-debuginfo-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libswscale-devel-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libswresample2-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libpostproc-devel-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libswscale4-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * ffmpeg-debuginfo-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libavcodec57-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 (aarch64 x86_64) * libpostproc54-debuginfo-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libavutil-devel-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libswscale4-debuginfo-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libavutil55-debuginfo-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libavformat57-debuginfo-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * ffmpeg-debugsource-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libpostproc54-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libswresample2-debuginfo-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libswresample-devel-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libswscale-devel-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libavutil55-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libavcodec57-debuginfo-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libavformat57-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * ffmpeg-debuginfo-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libpostproc-devel-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libswscale4-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libswresample2-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libavcodec57-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Workstation Extension 15 SP7 (x86_64) * libavcodec-devel-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libavformat57-debuginfo-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libavformat-devel-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * ffmpeg-debugsource-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * ffmpeg-debuginfo-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libavformat57-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libavresample3-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libavresample-devel-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 * libavresample3-debuginfo-3.4.2-150200.11.76.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-8461.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269490 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 18 08:32:54 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2026 08:32:54 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3631-1: important: Security update for jetty-minimal Message-ID: <178704197408.995.11180853109963524013@907d03244aba> # Security update for jetty-minimal Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3631-1 Release Date: 2026-08-17T16:52:55Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1272393 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-10050 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-10050 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-10050 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-10050 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-10050 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H Affected Products: * Development Tools Module 15-SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 * SUSE Package Hub 15 15-SP7 An update that solves one vulnerability can now be installed. ## Description: This update for jetty-minimal fixes the following issues: * CVE-2026-10050: ISO-8859-1 lossy encoding allows authentication bypass via character substitution (bsc#1272393). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Package Hub 15 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Packagehub-Subpackages-15-SP7-2026-3631=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP6-2026-3631=1 * Development Tools Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Development-Tools-15-SP7-2026-3631=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP4-LTSS-2026-3631=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP4-ESPOS-2026-3631=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP6-LTSS-2026-3631=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP5-LTSS-2026-3631=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP5-2026-3631=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP4-LTSS-2026-3631=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP5-LTSS-2026-3631=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP5-ESPOS-2026-3631=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP4-2026-3631=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 (noarch) * jetty-util-9.4.58-150200.3.43.1 * jetty-server-9.4.58-150200.3.43.1 * jetty-util-ajax-9.4.58-150200.3.43.1 * jetty-security-9.4.58-150200.3.43.1 * jetty-servlet-9.4.58-150200.3.43.1 * jetty-http-9.4.58-150200.3.43.1 * jetty-io-9.4.58-150200.3.43.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 (noarch) * jetty-util-9.4.58-150200.3.43.1 * jetty-server-9.4.58-150200.3.43.1 * jetty-util-ajax-9.4.58-150200.3.43.1 * jetty-security-9.4.58-150200.3.43.1 * jetty-servlet-9.4.58-150200.3.43.1 * jetty-http-9.4.58-150200.3.43.1 * jetty-io-9.4.58-150200.3.43.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 (noarch) * jetty-util-9.4.58-150200.3.43.1 * jetty-server-9.4.58-150200.3.43.1 * jetty-util-ajax-9.4.58-150200.3.43.1 * jetty-security-9.4.58-150200.3.43.1 * jetty-servlet-9.4.58-150200.3.43.1 * jetty-http-9.4.58-150200.3.43.1 * jetty-io-9.4.58-150200.3.43.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 (noarch) * jetty-server-9.4.58-150200.3.43.1 * jetty-util-9.4.58-150200.3.43.1 * jetty-util-ajax-9.4.58-150200.3.43.1 * jetty-security-9.4.58-150200.3.43.1 * jetty-servlet-9.4.58-150200.3.43.1 * jetty-http-9.4.58-150200.3.43.1 * jetty-io-9.4.58-150200.3.43.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS (noarch) * jetty-util-9.4.58-150200.3.43.1 * jetty-server-9.4.58-150200.3.43.1 * jetty-util-ajax-9.4.58-150200.3.43.1 * jetty-security-9.4.58-150200.3.43.1 * jetty-servlet-9.4.58-150200.3.43.1 * jetty-http-9.4.58-150200.3.43.1 * jetty-io-9.4.58-150200.3.43.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 (noarch) * jetty-util-9.4.58-150200.3.43.1 * jetty-server-9.4.58-150200.3.43.1 * jetty-util-ajax-9.4.58-150200.3.43.1 * jetty-security-9.4.58-150200.3.43.1 * jetty-servlet-9.4.58-150200.3.43.1 * jetty-http-9.4.58-150200.3.43.1 * jetty-io-9.4.58-150200.3.43.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 (noarch) * jetty-util-9.4.58-150200.3.43.1 * jetty-server-9.4.58-150200.3.43.1 * jetty-util-ajax-9.4.58-150200.3.43.1 * jetty-security-9.4.58-150200.3.43.1 * jetty-servlet-9.4.58-150200.3.43.1 * jetty-http-9.4.58-150200.3.43.1 * jetty-io-9.4.58-150200.3.43.1 * Development Tools Module 15-SP7 (noarch) * jetty-util-9.4.58-150200.3.43.1 * jetty-server-9.4.58-150200.3.43.1 * jetty-util-ajax-9.4.58-150200.3.43.1 * jetty-security-9.4.58-150200.3.43.1 * jetty-servlet-9.4.58-150200.3.43.1 * jetty-http-9.4.58-150200.3.43.1 * jetty-io-9.4.58-150200.3.43.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS (noarch) * jetty-server-9.4.58-150200.3.43.1 * jetty-util-9.4.58-150200.3.43.1 * jetty-util-ajax-9.4.58-150200.3.43.1 * jetty-security-9.4.58-150200.3.43.1 * jetty-servlet-9.4.58-150200.3.43.1 * jetty-http-9.4.58-150200.3.43.1 * jetty-io-9.4.58-150200.3.43.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 (noarch) * jetty-server-9.4.58-150200.3.43.1 * jetty-util-9.4.58-150200.3.43.1 * jetty-util-ajax-9.4.58-150200.3.43.1 * jetty-security-9.4.58-150200.3.43.1 * jetty-servlet-9.4.58-150200.3.43.1 * jetty-http-9.4.58-150200.3.43.1 * jetty-io-9.4.58-150200.3.43.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS (noarch) * jetty-util-9.4.58-150200.3.43.1 * jetty-server-9.4.58-150200.3.43.1 * jetty-util-ajax-9.4.58-150200.3.43.1 * jetty-security-9.4.58-150200.3.43.1 * jetty-servlet-9.4.58-150200.3.43.1 * jetty-http-9.4.58-150200.3.43.1 * jetty-io-9.4.58-150200.3.43.1 * SUSE Package Hub 15 15-SP7 (noarch) * jetty-continuation-9.4.58-150200.3.43.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-10050.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272393 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 18 08:33:49 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2026 08:33:49 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3630-1: important: Security update for kubevirt-1.6, virt-api-container-1.6, virt-controller-container-1.6, virt-exportproxy-container-1.6, virt-exportserver-container-1.6, virt-handler-container-1.6, virt-launcher-cont Message-ID: <178704202957.995.1968435612326209794@907d03244aba> # Security update for kubevirt-1.6, virt-api-container-1.6, virt-controller- container-1.6, virt-exportproxy-container-1.6, virt-exportserver-container-1.6, virt-handler-container-1.6, virt-launcher-cont Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3630-1 Release Date: 2026-08-17T16:50:38Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1251420 * bsc#1251615 * bsc#1253935 * bsc#1254014 * bsc#1262265 * bsc#1265736 * bsc#1266575 * bsc#1267120 * bsc#1269093 * bsc#1272000 * bsc#1272840 * bsc#1273606 Cross-References: * CVE-2025-47911 * CVE-2025-47914 * CVE-2025-58181 * CVE-2025-58190 * CVE-2026-13201 * CVE-2026-13622 * CVE-2026-25680 * CVE-2026-25681 * CVE-2026-27136 * CVE-2026-33814 * CVE-2026-35469 * CVE-2026-39821 * CVE-2026-42502 * CVE-2026-42506 * CVE-2026-46600 * CVE-2026-56852 CVSS scores: * CVE-2025-47911 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-47911 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2025-47911 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2025-47911 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2025-47914 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-47914 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2025-47914 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2025-58181 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-58181 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2025-58181 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2025-58190 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-58190 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2025-58190 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2025-58190 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-13201 ( SUSE ): 5.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:N/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-13201 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-13622 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-13622 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-13622 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-25680 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-25680 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-25680 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-25681 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:L/SI:L/SA:N * CVE-2026-25681 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:C/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-25681 ( NVD ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:C/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-27136 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:L/SI:L/SA:N * CVE-2026-27136 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:C/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-27136 ( NVD ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:C/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-33814 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-33814 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-33814 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-33814 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-35469 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-35469 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-35469 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-35469 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-39821 ( SUSE ): 9.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-39821 ( SUSE ): 7.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-39821 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-39821 ( NVD ): 9.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-42502 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:L/SI:L/SA:N * CVE-2026-42502 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:C/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-42502 ( NVD ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:C/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-42506 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:L/SI:L/SA:N * CVE-2026-42506 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:C/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-42506 ( NVD ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:C/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-46600 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46600 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-56852 ( SUSE ): 6.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-56852 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-56852 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H Affected Products: * Containers Module 15-SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 An update that solves 16 vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for kubevirt-1.6, virt-api-container-1.6, virt-controller- container-1.6, virt-exportproxy-container-1.6, virt-exportserver-container-1.6, virt-handler-container-1.6, virt-launcher-container-1.6, virt-libguestfs-tools- container-1.6, virt-operator-container-1.6, virt-pr-helper-container-1.6, virt- synchronization-controller-container-1.6 fixes the following issues: Security issues fixed: * CVE-2025-47911: golang.org/x/net/html: algorithms that have quadratic complexity when parsing HTML documents allow for denial of service (bsc#1251420). * CVE-2025-47914: golang.org/x/crypto/ssh/agent: no validation of message size when processing new identity requests can cause a panic due to an out-of- bounds read (bsc#1254014). * CVE-2025-58181: golang.org/x/crypto/ssh: no validation of number of mechanisms in GSSAPI authentication requests can cause unbounded memory consumption (bsc#1253935). * CVE-2025-58190: golang.org/x/net/html: excessive memory consumption by `html.ParseFragment` when processing specially crafted input can lead to a denial of service (bsc#1251615). * CVE-2026-13201: virt-handler-rhel9: kubevirt: safepath `OpenAtNoFollow` symlink following via `/proc/self/fd` allows host file metadata modification (bsc#1269093). * CVE-2026-13622: virt-handler migration proxy follows symlinks and allows container escape to host (bsc#1272840). * CVE-2026-25680,CVE-2026-25681,CVE-2026-27136,CVE-2026-42502,CVE-2026-42506: golang.org/x/net/html: multiple issues when parsing HTML files (bsc#1267120). * CVE-2026-33814: golang.org/x/net/http2: processing of HTTP/2 SETTINGS frames with a crafted `SETTINGS_MAX_FRAME_SIZE` can lead to an infinite loop and a denial of service (bsc#1265736). * CVE-2026-35469: github.com/moby/spdystream: improper validation of attacker- controlled input in the SPDY/3 frame parser allows for a denial of service via crafted SPDY frames (bsc#1262265). * CVE-2026-39821: golang.org/x/net/idna: failure to reject ASCII-only Punycode-encoded labels allows for validation bypass and privilege escalation (bsc#1266575). * CVE-2026-46600: parsing of invalid SVCB or HTTPS RR when the size of a parameter value overflows the message buffer can lead to panic (bsc#1273606). * CVE-2026-56852: improper handling of truncated/invalid UTF-8 input can lead to an infinite loop (bsc#1272000). Other updates and bugfixes: * Fixed `printf`-style calls with non-constant format strings (`cmd/virt- chroot`, `tests/`) that fail `go1.25`'s vet (toolchain required by the `x/net` 0.55.0 re-vendor); rewritten with no behavior change. * Build with Go >= 1.25 (required by `golang.org/x/net` 0.55). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * Containers Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Containers-15-SP7-2026-3630=1 ## Package List: * Containers Module 15-SP7 (aarch64 x86_64) * kubevirt-1.6-virtctl-debuginfo-1.6.6-150700.15.17.1 * kubevirt-1.6-manifests-1.6.6-150700.15.17.1 * kubevirt-1.6-virtctl-1.6.6-150700.15.17.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-47911.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-47914.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-58181.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-58190.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-13201.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-13622.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-25680.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-25681.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-27136.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-33814.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-35469.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-39821.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-42502.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-42506.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46600.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-56852.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1251420 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1251615 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1253935 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1254014 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262265 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265736 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266575 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267120 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269093 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272000 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272840 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273606 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 18 08:34:30 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2026 08:34:30 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3629-1: important: Security update for rsync Message-ID: <178704207047.995.7377257880268217139@907d03244aba> # Security update for rsync Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3629-1 Release Date: 2026-08-17T16:45:31Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1264511 * bsc#1264514 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-29518 * CVE-2026-43619 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-29518 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-29518 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-29518 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-29518 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-29518 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43619 ( SUSE ): 7.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43619 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-43619 ( NVD ): 7.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-43619 ( NVD ): 6.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 12 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS Extended Security * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 12 SP5 An update that solves two vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for rsync fixes the following issues: * CVE-2026-29518: Symlink-Race TOCTOU in Daemon (bsc#1264511). * CVE-2026-43619: Symlink Race Condition via Path-Based Syscalls (bsc#1264514). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-SERVER-12-SP5-LTSS-2026-3629=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS Extended Security zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-SERVER-12-SP5-LTSS-EXTENDED-SECURITY-2026-3629=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * rsync-debugsource-3.1.3-3.46.1 * rsync-3.1.3-3.46.1 * rsync-debuginfo-3.1.3-3.46.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS Extended Security (x86_64) * rsync-debugsource-3.1.3-3.46.1 * rsync-3.1.3-3.46.1 * rsync-debuginfo-3.1.3-3.46.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-29518.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43619.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264511 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264514 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 18 08:35:12 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2026 08:35:12 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3628-1: moderate: Security update for texlive Message-ID: <178704211250.995.4208791176524435520@907d03244aba> # Security update for texlive Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3628-1 Release Date: 2026-08-17T16:42:31Z Rating: moderate References: * bsc#1222126 * bsc#1222127 * bsc#1272432 Cross-References: * CVE-2023-46048 * CVE-2023-46051 * CVE-2026-63729 CVSS scores: * CVE-2023-46048 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2023-46048 ( NVD ): 6.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2023-46051 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2023-46051 ( NVD ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-63729 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:A/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-63729 ( SUSE ): 6.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-63729 ( NVD ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:A/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-63729 ( NVD ): 6.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H Affected Products: * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 * Desktop Applications Module 15-SP7 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 An update that solves three vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for texlive fixes the following issues: * CVE-2023-46048: NULL pointer dereference in texk/web2c/pdftexdir/writet1.c (bsc#1222126). * CVE-2023-46051: NULL pointer dereference in texk/web2c/pdftexdir/tounicode.c (bsc#1222127). * CVE-2026-63729: use-after-free in synctex_parser.c in TeX Live (bsc#1272432). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Basesystem-15-SP7-2026-3628=1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3628=1 * Desktop Applications Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Desktop-Applications-15-SP7-2026-3628=1 ## Package List: * openSUSE Leap 15.6 (aarch64 i586 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * texlive-patgen-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn57878-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-pdftex-bin-2021.20210325.svn58535-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-ptex-bin-2021.20210325.svn58378-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-checklistings-bin-2021.20210325.svn38300-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-lacheck-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn53999-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-petri-nets-bin-2021.20210325.svn39165-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-afm2pl-bin-2021.20210325.svn57878-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-yplan-bin-2021.20210325.svn34398-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-chktex-bin-2021.20210325.svn57878-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-texdoc-bin-2021.20210325.svn47948-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-latex-git-log-bin-2021.20210325.svn30983-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-sty2dtx-bin-2021.20210325.svn21215-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-mf2pt1-bin-2021.20210325.svn23406-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-xpdfopen-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn52917-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-dvipdfmx-bin-2021.20210325.svn58535-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-platex-bin-2021.20210325.svn52800-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-dviasm-bin-2021.20210325.svn8329-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-jadetex-bin-2021.20210325.svn3006-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-tex4ht-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn57878-150600.38.3.1 * libkpathsea6-debuginfo-6.3.3-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-pdftosrc-bin-2021.20210325.svn57878-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-ctan-o-mat-bin-2021.20210325.svn46996-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-dvipos-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn57878-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-glossaries-bin-2021.20210325.svn37813-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-amstex-bin-2021.20210325.svn3006-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-velthuis-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn50281-150600.38.3.1 * libptexenc1-debuginfo-1.3.9-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-texware-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn57878-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-dtxgen-bin-2021.20210325.svn29031-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-mflua-bin-2021.20210325.svn58535-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-listbib-bin-2021.20210325.svn26126-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-latexindent-bin-2021.20210325.svn32150-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-context-bin-2021.20210325.svn34112-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-scripts-extra-bin-2021.20210325.svn53577-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-kpathsea-bin-2021.20210325.svn57878-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-dtl-bin-2021.20210325.svn57878-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-dvipng-bin-2021.20210325.svn57878-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-texcount-bin-2021.20210325.svn13013-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-texosquery-bin-2021.20210325.svn43596-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-authorindex-bin-2021.20210325.svn18790-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-chklref-bin-2021.20210325.svn52631-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-bibtex8-bin-2021.20210325.svn57878-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-ps2eps-bin-2021.20210325.svn50281-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-luahbtex-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn58535-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-xetex-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn58378-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-de-macro-bin-2021.20210325.svn17399-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-gsftopk-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn57878-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-vlna-bin-2021.20210325.svn50281-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-ps2eps-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn50281-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-kotex-utils-bin-2021.20210325.svn32101-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-mex-bin-2021.20210325.svn3006-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-clojure-pamphlet-bin-2021.20210325.svn51944-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-latex-bin-bin-2021.20210325.svn54358-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-kpathsea-devel-6.3.3-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-uplatex-bin-2021.20210325.svn52800-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-light-latex-make-bin-2021.20210325.svn56352-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-latexpand-bin-2021.20210325.svn27025-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-bibtexu-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn57878-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-pdfcrop-bin-2021.20210325.svn14387-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-texware-bin-2021.20210325.svn57878-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-checkcites-bin-2021.20210325.svn25623-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-vlna-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn50281-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-pdfbook2-bin-2021.20210325.svn37537-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-pythontex-bin-2021.20210325.svn31638-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-webquiz-bin-2021.20210325.svn50419-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-mkjobtexmf-bin-2021.20210325.svn8457-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-l3build-bin-2021.20210325.svn46894-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-dvipdfmx-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn58535-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-chktex-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn57878-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-arara-bin-2021.20210325.svn29036-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-mkgrkindex-bin-2021.20210325.svn14428-150600.38.3.1 * libptexenc1-1.3.9-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-ctanbib-bin-2021.20210325.svn48478-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-axodraw2-bin-2021.20210325.svn58378-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-albatross-bin-2021.20210325.svn57089-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-autosp-bin-2021.20210325.svn57878-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-tpic2pdftex-bin-2021.20210325.svn50281-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-uptex-bin-2021.20210325.svn58378-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-bibtex8-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn57878-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-cachepic-bin-2021.20210325.svn15543-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-epspdf-bin-2021.20210325.svn29050-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-jfmutil-bin-2021.20210325.svn44835-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-pdflatexpicscale-bin-2021.20210325.svn41779-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-mfware-bin-2021.20210325.svn57878-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-exceltex-bin-2021.20210325.svn25860-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-git-latexdiff-bin-2021.20210325.svn54732-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-fontware-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn57878-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-metapost-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn57878-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-autosp-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn57878-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-makeindex-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn57878-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-purifyeps-bin-2021.20210325.svn13663-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-latexdiff-bin-2021.20210325.svn16420-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-ptex-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn58378-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-xmltex-bin-2021.20210325.svn3006-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-dviout-util-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn57878-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-pmx-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn57878-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-accfonts-bin-2021.20210325.svn12688-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-gsftopk-bin-2021.20210325.svn57878-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-texdirflatten-bin-2021.20210325.svn12782-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-m-tx-bin-2021.20210325.svn50281-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-aleph-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn58378-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-adhocfilelist-bin-2021.20210325.svn28038-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-cluttex-bin-2021.20210325.svn48871-150600.38.3.1 * libsynctex2-1.21-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-ketcindy-bin-2021.20210325.svn49033-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-mltex-bin-2021.20210325.svn3006-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-attachfile2-bin-2021.20210325.svn52909-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-dvisvgm-bin-2021.20210325.svn57878-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-dvipng-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn57878-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-detex-bin-2021.20210325.svn57878-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-dvicopy-bin-2021.20210325.svn57878-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-debugsource-2021.20210325-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-tie-bin-2021.20210325.svn57878-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-velthuis-bin-2021.20210325.svn50281-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-cjk-gs-integrate-bin-2021.20210325.svn37223-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-svn-multi-bin-2021.20210325.svn13663-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-xml2pmx-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn57878-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-ltximg-bin-2021.20210325.svn32346-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-tikztosvg-bin-2021.20210325.svn55132-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-makedtx-bin-2021.20210325.svn38769-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-crossrefware-bin-2021.20210325.svn45927-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-patgen-bin-2021.20210325.svn57878-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-pkfix-bin-2021.20210325.svn13364-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-dvicopy-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn57878-150600.38.3.1 * libtexlua53-5-5.3.6-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-multibibliography-bin-2021.20210325.svn30534-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-afm2pl-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn57878-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-xindex-bin-2021.20210325.svn49312-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-luaotfload-bin-2021.20210325.svn34647-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-m-tx-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn50281-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-cweb-bin-2021.20210325.svn58136-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-pmxchords-bin-2021.20210325.svn32405-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-findhyph-bin-2021.20210325.svn14758-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-tex-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn58378-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-pdfjam-bin-2021.20210325.svn52858-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-mkpic-bin-2021.20210325.svn33688-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-lcdftypetools-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn57878-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-hyperxmp-bin-2021.20210325.svn56984-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-perltex-bin-2021.20210325.svn16181-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-aleph-bin-2021.20210325.svn58378-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-synctex-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn58136-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-dosepsbin-bin-2021.20210325.svn24759-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-metafont-bin-2021.20210325.svn58378-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-mflua-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn58535-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-ctie-bin-2021.20210325.svn57878-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-cweb-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn58136-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-seetexk-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn57878-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-fig4latex-bin-2021.20210325.svn14752-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-musixtnt-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn50281-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-texfot-bin-2021.20210325.svn33155-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-luatex-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn58535-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-ps2pk-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn57878-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-ttfutils-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn57878-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-mathspic-bin-2021.20210325.svn23661-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-epstopdf-bin-2021.20210325.svn18336-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-make4ht-bin-2021.20210325.svn37750-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-texdef-bin-2021.20210325.svn45011-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-dviout-util-bin-2021.20210325.svn57878-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-luajittex-bin-2021.20210325.svn58535-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-ctanify-bin-2021.20210325.svn24061-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-xdvi-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn58378-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-metafont-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn58378-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-pdftosrc-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn57878-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-debuginfo-2021.20210325-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-texlua-devel-5.3.6-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-lwarp-bin-2021.20210325.svn43292-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-latex2man-bin-2021.20210325.svn13663-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-dvips-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn57878-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-a2ping-bin-2021.20210325.svn27321-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-ttfutils-bin-2021.20210325.svn57878-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-typeoutfileinfo-bin-2021.20210325.svn25648-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-ptex-fontmaps-bin-2021.20210325.svn44206-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-texdiff-bin-2021.20210325.svn15506-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-mptopdf-bin-2021.20210325.svn18674-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-xelatex-dev-bin-2021.20210325.svn53999-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-pst2pdf-bin-2021.20210325.svn29333-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-fragmaster-bin-2021.20210325.svn13663-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-synctex-devel-1.21-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-asymptote-bin-2021.20210325.svn57890-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-bundledoc-bin-2021.20210325.svn17794-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-latexmk-bin-2021.20210325.svn10937-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-bin-devel-2021.20210325-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-match_parens-bin-2021.20210325.svn23500-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-synctex-bin-2021.20210325.svn58136-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-dvips-bin-2021.20210325.svn57878-150600.38.3.1 * libtexlua53-5-debuginfo-5.3.6-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-urlbst-bin-2021.20210325.svn23262-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-tex4ebook-bin-2021.20210325.svn37771-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-xml2pmx-bin-2021.20210325.svn57878-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-pdftex-quiet-bin-2021.20210325.svn49140-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-bib2gls-bin-2021.20210325.svn45266-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-optex-bin-2021.20210325.svn53804-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-texliveonfly-bin-2021.20210325.svn24062-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-ltxfileinfo-bin-2021.20210325.svn29005-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-splitindex-bin-2021.20210325.svn29688-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-dvidvi-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn57878-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-rubik-bin-2021.20210325.svn32919-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-cjkutils-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn57878-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-pfarrei-bin-2021.20210325.svn29348-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-texdoctk-bin-2021.20210325.svn29741-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-ps2pk-bin-2021.20210325.svn57878-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-seetexk-bin-2021.20210325.svn57878-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-pdfxup-bin-2021.20210325.svn40690-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-tie-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn57878-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-xetex-bin-2021.20210325.svn58378-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-makeindex-bin-2021.20210325.svn57878-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-texsis-bin-2021.20210325.svn3006-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-srcredact-bin-2021.20210325.svn38710-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-gregoriotex-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn58378-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-texloganalyser-bin-2021.20210325.svn13663-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-ptex2pdf-bin-2021.20210325.svn29335-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-texplate-bin-2021.20210325.svn53444-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-detex-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn57878-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-bibexport-bin-2021.20210325.svn16219-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-dtl-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn57878-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-pst-pdf-bin-2021.20210325.svn7838-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-metapost-bin-2021.20210325.svn57878-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-cyrillic-bin-bin-2021.20210325.svn53554-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-ulqda-bin-2021.20210325.svn13663-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-csplain-bin-2021.20210325.svn50528-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-axodraw2-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn58378-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-pedigree-perl-bin-2021.20210325.svn25962-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-web-bin-2021.20210325.svn57878-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-pkfix-helper-bin-2021.20210325.svn13663-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-web-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn57878-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-musixtnt-bin-2021.20210325.svn50281-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-dviinfox-bin-2021.20210325.svn44515-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-listings-ext-bin-2021.20210325.svn15093-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-fontware-bin-2021.20210325.svn57878-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-vpe-bin-2021.20210325.svn6897-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-wordcount-bin-2021.20210325.svn46165-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-bibtex-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn57878-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-luatex-bin-2021.20210325.svn58535-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-ptexenc-devel-1.3.9-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-asymptote-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn57890-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-xdvi-bin-2021.20210325.svn58378-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-omegaware-bin-2021.20210325.svn57878-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-eplain-bin-2021.20210325.svn3006-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-latex-papersize-bin-2021.20210325.svn42296-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-dviljk-bin-2021.20210325.svn57878-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-luahbtex-bin-2021.20210325.svn58535-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-dvisvgm-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn57878-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-lacheck-bin-2021.20210325.svn53999-150600.38.3.1 * libsynctex2-debuginfo-1.21-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-cjkutils-bin-2021.20210325.svn57878-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-thumbpdf-bin-2021.20210325.svn6898-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-latexfileversion-bin-2021.20210325.svn25012-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-dviljk-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn57878-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-ctanupload-bin-2021.20210325.svn23866-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-lilyglyphs-bin-2021.20210325.svn31696-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-cslatex-bin-2021.20210325.svn3006-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-lcdftypetools-bin-2021.20210325.svn57878-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-gregoriotex-bin-2021.20210325.svn58378-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-lollipop-bin-2021.20210325.svn41465-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-spix-bin-2021.20210325.svn55933-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-pmx-bin-2021.20210325.svn57878-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-fontinst-bin-2021.20210325.svn53554-150600.38.3.1 * libkpathsea6-6.3.3-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-dvipos-bin-2021.20210325.svn57878-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-bibtexu-bin-2021.20210325.svn57878-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-ctie-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn57878-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-uptex-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn58378-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-dvidvi-bin-2021.20210325.svn57878-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-omegaware-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn57878-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-pdftex-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn58535-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-scripts-bin-2021.20210325.svn55172-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-pygmentex-bin-2021.20210325.svn34996-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-musixtex-bin-2021.20210325.svn37026-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-kpathsea-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn57878-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-2021.20210325-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-latex-bin-dev-bin-2021.20210325.svn53999-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-getmap-bin-2021.20210325.svn34971-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-mfware-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn57878-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-convbkmk-bin-2021.20210325.svn30408-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-tex4ht-bin-2021.20210325.svn57878-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-bibtex-bin-2021.20210325.svn57878-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-xpdfopen-bin-2021.20210325.svn52917-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-latex2nemeth-bin-2021.20210325.svn42300-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-fontools-bin-2021.20210325.svn25997-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-pax-bin-2021.20210325.svn10843-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-tex-bin-2021.20210325.svn58378-150600.38.3.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 (noarch) * texlive-biber-bin-2021.20210325.svn57273-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-diadia-bin-2021.20210325.svn37645-150600.38.3.1 * perl-biber-2021.20210325.svn30357-150600.38.3.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 (aarch64 i586 x86_64) * libtexluajit2-debuginfo-2.1.0beta3-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-luajittex-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn58535-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-texluajit-devel-2.1.0beta3-150600.38.3.1 * libtexluajit2-2.1.0beta3-150600.38.3.1 * Desktop Applications Module 15-SP7 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * texlive-patgen-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn57878-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-pdftex-bin-2021.20210325.svn58535-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-ptex-bin-2021.20210325.svn58378-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-checklistings-bin-2021.20210325.svn38300-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-lacheck-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn53999-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-petri-nets-bin-2021.20210325.svn39165-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-afm2pl-bin-2021.20210325.svn57878-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-yplan-bin-2021.20210325.svn34398-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-chktex-bin-2021.20210325.svn57878-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-texdoc-bin-2021.20210325.svn47948-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-latex-git-log-bin-2021.20210325.svn30983-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-sty2dtx-bin-2021.20210325.svn21215-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-mf2pt1-bin-2021.20210325.svn23406-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-dvipdfmx-bin-2021.20210325.svn58535-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-xpdfopen-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn52917-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-platex-bin-2021.20210325.svn52800-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-dviasm-bin-2021.20210325.svn8329-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-jadetex-bin-2021.20210325.svn3006-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-tex4ht-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn57878-150600.38.3.1 * libkpathsea6-debuginfo-6.3.3-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-dvipos-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn57878-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-ctan-o-mat-bin-2021.20210325.svn46996-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-pdftosrc-bin-2021.20210325.svn57878-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-glossaries-bin-2021.20210325.svn37813-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-velthuis-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn50281-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-amstex-bin-2021.20210325.svn3006-150600.38.3.1 * libptexenc1-debuginfo-1.3.9-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-texware-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn57878-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-dtxgen-bin-2021.20210325.svn29031-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-mflua-bin-2021.20210325.svn58535-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-listbib-bin-2021.20210325.svn26126-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-latexindent-bin-2021.20210325.svn32150-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-context-bin-2021.20210325.svn34112-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-scripts-extra-bin-2021.20210325.svn53577-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-kpathsea-bin-2021.20210325.svn57878-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-dvipng-bin-2021.20210325.svn57878-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-texcount-bin-2021.20210325.svn13013-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-dtl-bin-2021.20210325.svn57878-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-texosquery-bin-2021.20210325.svn43596-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-chklref-bin-2021.20210325.svn52631-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-mptopdf-bin-2021.20210325.svn18674-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-bibtex8-bin-2021.20210325.svn57878-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-ps2eps-bin-2021.20210325.svn50281-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-authorindex-bin-2021.20210325.svn18790-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-luahbtex-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn58535-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-xetex-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn58378-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-de-macro-bin-2021.20210325.svn17399-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-gsftopk-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn57878-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-vlna-bin-2021.20210325.svn50281-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-ps2eps-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn50281-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-kotex-utils-bin-2021.20210325.svn32101-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-mex-bin-2021.20210325.svn3006-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-clojure-pamphlet-bin-2021.20210325.svn51944-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-kpathsea-devel-6.3.3-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-latex-bin-bin-2021.20210325.svn54358-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-uplatex-bin-2021.20210325.svn52800-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-latexpand-bin-2021.20210325.svn27025-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-light-latex-make-bin-2021.20210325.svn56352-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-bibtexu-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn57878-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-pdfcrop-bin-2021.20210325.svn14387-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-texware-bin-2021.20210325.svn57878-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-checkcites-bin-2021.20210325.svn25623-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-vlna-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn50281-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-pdfbook2-bin-2021.20210325.svn37537-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-pythontex-bin-2021.20210325.svn31638-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-webquiz-bin-2021.20210325.svn50419-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-mkjobtexmf-bin-2021.20210325.svn8457-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-l3build-bin-2021.20210325.svn46894-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-dvipdfmx-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn58535-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-chktex-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn57878-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-arara-bin-2021.20210325.svn29036-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-mkgrkindex-bin-2021.20210325.svn14428-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-ctanbib-bin-2021.20210325.svn48478-150600.38.3.1 * libptexenc1-1.3.9-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-axodraw2-bin-2021.20210325.svn58378-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-albatross-bin-2021.20210325.svn57089-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-autosp-bin-2021.20210325.svn57878-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-tpic2pdftex-bin-2021.20210325.svn50281-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-uptex-bin-2021.20210325.svn58378-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-bibtex8-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn57878-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-epspdf-bin-2021.20210325.svn29050-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-jfmutil-bin-2021.20210325.svn44835-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-pdflatexpicscale-bin-2021.20210325.svn41779-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-mfware-bin-2021.20210325.svn57878-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-git-latexdiff-bin-2021.20210325.svn54732-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-exceltex-bin-2021.20210325.svn25860-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-fontware-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn57878-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-mflua-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn58535-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-metapost-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn57878-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-autosp-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn57878-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-ptex-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn58378-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-purifyeps-bin-2021.20210325.svn13663-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-latexdiff-bin-2021.20210325.svn16420-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-makeindex-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn57878-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-dviout-util-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn57878-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-pmx-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn57878-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-texdirflatten-bin-2021.20210325.svn12782-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-accfonts-bin-2021.20210325.svn12688-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-gsftopk-bin-2021.20210325.svn57878-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-xmltex-bin-2021.20210325.svn3006-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-m-tx-bin-2021.20210325.svn50281-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-adhocfilelist-bin-2021.20210325.svn28038-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-cluttex-bin-2021.20210325.svn48871-150600.38.3.1 * libsynctex2-1.21-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-ketcindy-bin-2021.20210325.svn49033-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-mltex-bin-2021.20210325.svn3006-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-attachfile2-bin-2021.20210325.svn52909-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-dvisvgm-bin-2021.20210325.svn57878-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-dvipng-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn57878-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-detex-bin-2021.20210325.svn57878-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-debugsource-2021.20210325-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-dvicopy-bin-2021.20210325.svn57878-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-tie-bin-2021.20210325.svn57878-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-velthuis-bin-2021.20210325.svn50281-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-cjk-gs-integrate-bin-2021.20210325.svn37223-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-svn-multi-bin-2021.20210325.svn13663-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-xml2pmx-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn57878-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-ltximg-bin-2021.20210325.svn32346-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-tikztosvg-bin-2021.20210325.svn55132-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-crossrefware-bin-2021.20210325.svn45927-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-makedtx-bin-2021.20210325.svn38769-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-patgen-bin-2021.20210325.svn57878-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-pkfix-bin-2021.20210325.svn13364-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-dvicopy-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn57878-150600.38.3.1 * libtexlua53-5-5.3.6-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-multibibliography-bin-2021.20210325.svn30534-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-m-tx-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn50281-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-xindex-bin-2021.20210325.svn49312-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-luaotfload-bin-2021.20210325.svn34647-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-afm2pl-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn57878-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-cweb-bin-2021.20210325.svn58136-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-pmxchords-bin-2021.20210325.svn32405-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-findhyph-bin-2021.20210325.svn14758-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-tex-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn58378-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-pdfjam-bin-2021.20210325.svn52858-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-mkpic-bin-2021.20210325.svn33688-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-lcdftypetools-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn57878-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-hyperxmp-bin-2021.20210325.svn56984-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-perltex-bin-2021.20210325.svn16181-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-aleph-bin-2021.20210325.svn58378-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-synctex-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn58136-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-metafont-bin-2021.20210325.svn58378-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-musixtex-bin-2021.20210325.svn37026-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-aleph-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn58378-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-fig4latex-bin-2021.20210325.svn14752-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-ttfutils-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn57878-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-cweb-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn58136-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-asymptote-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn57890-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-ctie-bin-2021.20210325.svn57878-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-mathspic-bin-2021.20210325.svn23661-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-ps2pk-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn57878-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-luatex-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn58535-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-texfot-bin-2021.20210325.svn33155-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-musixtnt-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn50281-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-epstopdf-bin-2021.20210325.svn18336-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-make4ht-bin-2021.20210325.svn37750-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-texdef-bin-2021.20210325.svn45011-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-dviout-util-bin-2021.20210325.svn57878-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-luajittex-bin-2021.20210325.svn58535-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-ctanify-bin-2021.20210325.svn24061-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-xdvi-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn58378-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-pdftosrc-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn57878-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-metafont-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn58378-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-texlua-devel-5.3.6-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-debuginfo-2021.20210325-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-a2ping-bin-2021.20210325.svn27321-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-latex2man-bin-2021.20210325.svn13663-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-dvips-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn57878-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-lwarp-bin-2021.20210325.svn43292-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-ttfutils-bin-2021.20210325.svn57878-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-ptex-fontmaps-bin-2021.20210325.svn44206-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-typeoutfileinfo-bin-2021.20210325.svn25648-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-texdiff-bin-2021.20210325.svn15506-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-xelatex-dev-bin-2021.20210325.svn53999-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-pst2pdf-bin-2021.20210325.svn29333-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-fragmaster-bin-2021.20210325.svn13663-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-synctex-devel-1.21-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-bundledoc-bin-2021.20210325.svn17794-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-match_parens-bin-2021.20210325.svn23500-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-asymptote-bin-2021.20210325.svn57890-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-bin-devel-2021.20210325-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-latexmk-bin-2021.20210325.svn10937-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-synctex-bin-2021.20210325.svn58136-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-lollipop-bin-2021.20210325.svn41465-150600.38.3.1 * libtexlua53-5-debuginfo-5.3.6-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-urlbst-bin-2021.20210325.svn23262-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-tex4ebook-bin-2021.20210325.svn37771-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-xml2pmx-bin-2021.20210325.svn57878-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-dvips-bin-2021.20210325.svn57878-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-pdftex-quiet-bin-2021.20210325.svn49140-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-splitindex-bin-2021.20210325.svn29688-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-optex-bin-2021.20210325.svn53804-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-bib2gls-bin-2021.20210325.svn45266-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-ltxfileinfo-bin-2021.20210325.svn29005-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-dvidvi-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn57878-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-texliveonfly-bin-2021.20210325.svn24062-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-rubik-bin-2021.20210325.svn32919-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-cjkutils-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn57878-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-texdoctk-bin-2021.20210325.svn29741-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-pfarrei-bin-2021.20210325.svn29348-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-ps2pk-bin-2021.20210325.svn57878-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-pdfxup-bin-2021.20210325.svn40690-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-seetexk-bin-2021.20210325.svn57878-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-tie-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn57878-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-makeindex-bin-2021.20210325.svn57878-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-xetex-bin-2021.20210325.svn58378-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-dosepsbin-bin-2021.20210325.svn24759-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-texsis-bin-2021.20210325.svn3006-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-srcredact-bin-2021.20210325.svn38710-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-gregoriotex-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn58378-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-texloganalyser-bin-2021.20210325.svn13663-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-ptex2pdf-bin-2021.20210325.svn29335-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-texplate-bin-2021.20210325.svn53444-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-bibexport-bin-2021.20210325.svn16219-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-detex-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn57878-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-dtl-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn57878-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-metapost-bin-2021.20210325.svn57878-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-pst-pdf-bin-2021.20210325.svn7838-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-cyrillic-bin-bin-2021.20210325.svn53554-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-ulqda-bin-2021.20210325.svn13663-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-csplain-bin-2021.20210325.svn50528-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-axodraw2-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn58378-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-pedigree-perl-bin-2021.20210325.svn25962-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-web-bin-2021.20210325.svn57878-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-pkfix-helper-bin-2021.20210325.svn13663-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-dviinfox-bin-2021.20210325.svn44515-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-web-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn57878-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-musixtnt-bin-2021.20210325.svn50281-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-listings-ext-bin-2021.20210325.svn15093-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-fontware-bin-2021.20210325.svn57878-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-vpe-bin-2021.20210325.svn6897-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-wordcount-bin-2021.20210325.svn46165-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-bibtex-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn57878-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-luatex-bin-2021.20210325.svn58535-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-ptexenc-devel-1.3.9-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-eplain-bin-2021.20210325.svn3006-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-omegaware-bin-2021.20210325.svn57878-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-xdvi-bin-2021.20210325.svn58378-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-seetexk-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn57878-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-latex-papersize-bin-2021.20210325.svn42296-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-latex2nemeth-bin-2021.20210325.svn42300-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-dviljk-bin-2021.20210325.svn57878-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-luahbtex-bin-2021.20210325.svn58535-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-lacheck-bin-2021.20210325.svn53999-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-dvisvgm-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn57878-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-cjkutils-bin-2021.20210325.svn57878-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-thumbpdf-bin-2021.20210325.svn6898-150600.38.3.1 * libsynctex2-debuginfo-1.21-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-latexfileversion-bin-2021.20210325.svn25012-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-dviljk-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn57878-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-ctanupload-bin-2021.20210325.svn23866-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-lilyglyphs-bin-2021.20210325.svn31696-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-cslatex-bin-2021.20210325.svn3006-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-lcdftypetools-bin-2021.20210325.svn57878-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-gregoriotex-bin-2021.20210325.svn58378-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-fontinst-bin-2021.20210325.svn53554-150600.38.3.1 * libkpathsea6-6.3.3-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-dvipos-bin-2021.20210325.svn57878-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-spix-bin-2021.20210325.svn55933-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-pmx-bin-2021.20210325.svn57878-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-omegaware-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn57878-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-ctie-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn57878-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-bibtexu-bin-2021.20210325.svn57878-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-pdftex-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn58535-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-dvidvi-bin-2021.20210325.svn57878-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-pygmentex-bin-2021.20210325.svn34996-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-scripts-bin-2021.20210325.svn55172-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-uptex-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn58378-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-latex-bin-dev-bin-2021.20210325.svn53999-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-2021.20210325-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-getmap-bin-2021.20210325.svn34971-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-convbkmk-bin-2021.20210325.svn30408-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-kpathsea-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn57878-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-mfware-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn57878-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-tex4ht-bin-2021.20210325.svn57878-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-bibtex-bin-2021.20210325.svn57878-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-xpdfopen-bin-2021.20210325.svn52917-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-cachepic-bin-2021.20210325.svn15543-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-fontools-bin-2021.20210325.svn25997-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-pax-bin-2021.20210325.svn10843-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-tex-bin-2021.20210325.svn58378-150600.38.3.1 * Desktop Applications Module 15-SP7 (noarch) * texlive-biber-bin-2021.20210325.svn57273-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-diadia-bin-2021.20210325.svn37645-150600.38.3.1 * Desktop Applications Module 15-SP7 (aarch64 x86_64) * libtexluajit2-debuginfo-2.1.0beta3-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-texluajit-devel-2.1.0beta3-150600.38.3.1 * libtexluajit2-2.1.0beta3-150600.38.3.1 * texlive-luajittex-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn58535-150600.38.3.1 * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 (noarch) * perl-biber-2021.20210325.svn30357-150600.38.3.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2023-46048.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2023-46051.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63729.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1222126 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1222127 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272432 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 18 12:30:21 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2026 12:30:21 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3639-1: important: Security update for redis7 Message-ID: <178705622143.1612.5004887191092237363@907d03244aba> # Security update for redis7 Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3639-1 Release Date: 2026-08-18T07:54:57Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1273162 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-66373 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-66373 ( SUSE ): 9.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-66373 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-66373 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * openSUSE Leap 15.6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 An update that solves one vulnerability can now be installed. ## Description: This update for redis7 fixes the following issue: * CVE-2026-66373: remote code execution via a RESTORE payload where the same NACK (pending entry) is referenced by more than one consumer (bsc#1273162). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP6-LTSS-2026-3639=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP6-2026-3639=1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3639=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * redis7-debugsource-7.0.8-150600.8.28.1 * redis7-7.0.8-150600.8.28.1 * redis7-debuginfo-7.0.8-150600.8.28.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 (aarch64 i586 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * redis7-debugsource-7.0.8-150600.8.28.1 * redis7-7.0.8-150600.8.28.1 * redis7-debuginfo-7.0.8-150600.8.28.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 (ppc64le x86_64) * redis7-debugsource-7.0.8-150600.8.28.1 * redis7-7.0.8-150600.8.28.1 * redis7-debuginfo-7.0.8-150600.8.28.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-66373.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273162 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 18 12:31:19 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2026 12:31:19 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3638-1: important: Security update for redis Message-ID: <178705627930.1612.12153032472269581803@907d03244aba> # Security update for redis Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3638-1 Release Date: 2026-08-18T07:54:30Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1273162 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-66373 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-66373 ( SUSE ): 9.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-66373 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-66373 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * openSUSE Leap 15.6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 An update that solves one vulnerability can now be installed. ## Description: This update for redis fixes the following issue: * CVE-2026-66373: remote code execution via a RESTORE payload where the same NACK (pending entry) is referenced by more than one consumer (bsc#1273162). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP6-2026-3638=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP6-LTSS-2026-3638=1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3638=1 ## Package List: * openSUSE Leap 15.6 (aarch64 i586 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * redis-debugsource-7.2.4-150600.3.27.1 * redis-debuginfo-7.2.4-150600.3.27.1 * redis-7.2.4-150600.3.27.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 (ppc64le x86_64) * redis-debugsource-7.2.4-150600.3.27.1 * redis-debuginfo-7.2.4-150600.3.27.1 * redis-7.2.4-150600.3.27.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * redis-debugsource-7.2.4-150600.3.27.1 * redis-debuginfo-7.2.4-150600.3.27.1 * redis-7.2.4-150600.3.27.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-66373.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273162 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 18 12:32:22 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2026 12:32:22 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3637-1: important: Security update for redis Message-ID: <178705634228.1612.10821952920098618377@907d03244aba> # Security update for redis Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3637-1 Release Date: 2026-08-18T07:53:59Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1273162 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-66373 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-66373 ( SUSE ): 9.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-66373 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-66373 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * openSUSE Leap 15.4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 An update that solves one vulnerability can now be installed. ## Description: This update for redis fixes the following issue: * CVE-2026-66373: remote code execution via a RESTORE payload where the same NACK (pending entry) is referenced by more than one consumer (bsc#1273162). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP5-ESPOS-2026-3637=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP4-LTSS-2026-3637=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP5-LTSS-2026-3637=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP4-ESPOS-2026-3637=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP5-LTSS-2026-3637=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP4-2026-3637=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP4-LTSS-2026-3637=1 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3637=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP5-2026-3637=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * redis-6.2.6-150400.3.49.1 * redis-debuginfo-6.2.6-150400.3.49.1 * redis-debugsource-6.2.6-150400.3.49.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 (aarch64 i586 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * redis-6.2.6-150400.3.49.1 * redis-debuginfo-6.2.6-150400.3.49.1 * redis-debugsource-6.2.6-150400.3.49.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * redis-6.2.6-150400.3.49.1 * redis-debuginfo-6.2.6-150400.3.49.1 * redis-debugsource-6.2.6-150400.3.49.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 (aarch64 x86_64) * redis-6.2.6-150400.3.49.1 * redis-debuginfo-6.2.6-150400.3.49.1 * redis-debugsource-6.2.6-150400.3.49.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 (ppc64le x86_64) * redis-6.2.6-150400.3.49.1 * redis-debuginfo-6.2.6-150400.3.49.1 * redis-debugsource-6.2.6-150400.3.49.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 (aarch64 x86_64) * redis-6.2.6-150400.3.49.1 * redis-debuginfo-6.2.6-150400.3.49.1 * redis-debugsource-6.2.6-150400.3.49.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 (aarch64 x86_64) * redis-6.2.6-150400.3.49.1 * redis-debuginfo-6.2.6-150400.3.49.1 * redis-debugsource-6.2.6-150400.3.49.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 (ppc64le x86_64) * redis-6.2.6-150400.3.49.1 * redis-debuginfo-6.2.6-150400.3.49.1 * redis-debugsource-6.2.6-150400.3.49.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 (aarch64 x86_64) * redis-6.2.6-150400.3.49.1 * redis-debuginfo-6.2.6-150400.3.49.1 * redis-debugsource-6.2.6-150400.3.49.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-66373.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273162 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 18 12:33:18 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2026 12:33:18 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3636-1: important: Security update for redis7 Message-ID: <178705639862.1612.15916237664644406672@907d03244aba> # Security update for redis7 Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3636-1 Release Date: 2026-08-18T07:52:51Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1273162 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-66373 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-66373 ( SUSE ): 9.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-66373 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-66373 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * openSUSE Leap 15.5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 An update that solves one vulnerability can now be installed. ## Description: This update for redis7 fixes the following issue: * CVE-2026-66373: remote code execution via a RESTORE payload where the same NACK (pending entry) is referenced by more than one consumer (bsc#1273162). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP5-ESPOS-2026-3636=1 * openSUSE Leap 15.5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3636=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP5-2026-3636=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP5-LTSS-2026-3636=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP5-LTSS-2026-3636=1 ## Package List: * openSUSE Leap 15.5 (aarch64 i586 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * redis7-debugsource-7.0.8-150500.3.34.1 * redis7-7.0.8-150500.3.34.1 * redis7-debuginfo-7.0.8-150500.3.34.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 (aarch64 x86_64) * redis7-debugsource-7.0.8-150500.3.34.1 * redis7-7.0.8-150500.3.34.1 * redis7-debuginfo-7.0.8-150500.3.34.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 (ppc64le x86_64) * redis7-debugsource-7.0.8-150500.3.34.1 * redis7-7.0.8-150500.3.34.1 * redis7-debuginfo-7.0.8-150500.3.34.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 (aarch64 x86_64) * redis7-debugsource-7.0.8-150500.3.34.1 * redis7-7.0.8-150500.3.34.1 * redis7-debuginfo-7.0.8-150500.3.34.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * redis7-debugsource-7.0.8-150500.3.34.1 * redis7-7.0.8-150500.3.34.1 * redis7-debuginfo-7.0.8-150500.3.34.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-66373.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273162 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 18 12:34:31 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2026 12:34:31 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3635-1: important: Security update for python Message-ID: <178705647126.1612.17863941072488559228@907d03244aba> # Security update for python Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3635-1 Release Date: 2026-08-18T07:52:17Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1257599 * bsc#1262467 * bsc#1263083 * bsc#1263442 * bsc#1263443 * bsc#1264962 * bsc#1265268 * bsc#1266669 * bsc#1267581 * bsc#1269066 * bsc#1269788 * bsc#1271192 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-0864 * CVE-2026-11972 * CVE-2026-15308 * CVE-2026-1703 * CVE-2026-3219 * CVE-2026-3276 * CVE-2026-6357 * CVE-2026-7210 * CVE-2026-8328 * CVE-2026-8643 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-0864 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-0864 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-0864 ( NVD ): 4.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:P/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-11972 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-11972 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-11972 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-15308 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-15308 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-15308 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-15308 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-1703 ( SUSE ): 2.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:A/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-1703 ( SUSE ): 3.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-1703 ( NVD ): 2.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:A/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-3219 ( SUSE ): 4.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:A/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-3219 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-3219 ( NVD ): 4.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:A/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-3276 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-3276 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-3276 ( NVD ): 6.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-6357 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:A/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-6357 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-6357 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:A/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-7210 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-7210 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-7210 ( NVD ): 6.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-7210 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-8328 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-8328 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-8328 ( NVD ): 5.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:A/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-8643 ( SUSE ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-8643 ( NVD ): 4.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:A/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-8643 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-8643 ( NVD ): 8.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 * SUSE Package Hub 15 15-SP7 An update that solves 10 vulnerabilities and has two security fixes can now be installed. ## Description: This update for python fixes the following issues: * CVE-2026-0864: improper handling of line-ending characters can lead to configuration file injection when the `configparser` module is used (bsc#1269066). * CVE-2026-1703: files may be extracted outside the installation directory when installing and extracting maliciously crafted wheel archives (bsc#1257599). * CVE-2026-3219: python-pip: pip doesn't reject concatenated ZIP (bsc#1262467). * CVE-2026-3276: quadratic complexity in `unicodedata.normalize()` can lead to DoS when processing specially crafted Unicode input (bsc#1267581). * CVE-2026-6357: pip self-update functionality can import newly installed modules after wheel installation (bsc#1263442 bsc#1263443). * CVE-2026-7210: `xml.parsers.expat` and `xml.etree.ElementTree` use insufficient entropy for Expat hash-flooding protection (bsc#1264962). * CVE-2026-8328: `ftpcp()` does not use actual peer address and trusts server- supplied PASV host address (bsc#1265268). * CVE-2026-8643: Path traversal via malicious entry point name in pip wheel installation allows arbitrary file overwrite (bsc#1266669). * CVE-2026-11972: infinite loop due to improper EOF handling in the tarfile module streaming mode can lead to DoS (bsc#1269788). * CVE-2026-15308: Incremental HTMLParser allows CPU-exhaustion DoS via repeated unterminated markup declarations (bsc#1271192). * Regression in `http.cookies` (bsc#1263083). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Package Hub 15 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Packagehub-Subpackages-15-SP7-2026-3635=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Package Hub 15 15-SP7 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * python-debuginfo-2.7.18-150000.123.1 * libpython2_7-1_0-debuginfo-2.7.18-150000.123.1 * python-curses-debuginfo-2.7.18-150000.123.1 * libpython2_7-1_0-2.7.18-150000.123.1 * python-xml-debuginfo-2.7.18-150000.123.1 * python-base-2.7.18-150000.123.1 * python-curses-2.7.18-150000.123.1 * python-base-debuginfo-2.7.18-150000.123.1 * python-debugsource-2.7.18-150000.123.1 * python-gdbm-2.7.18-150000.123.1 * python-gdbm-debuginfo-2.7.18-150000.123.1 * python-base-debugsource-2.7.18-150000.123.1 * python-xml-2.7.18-150000.123.1 * python-2.7.18-150000.123.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-0864.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-11972.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-15308.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-1703.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-3219.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-3276.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-6357.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-7210.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-8328.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-8643.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1257599 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262467 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263083 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263442 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263443 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264962 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265268 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266669 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267581 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269066 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269788 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271192 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 18 16:30:36 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2026 16:30:36 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3641-1: important: Security update for go1.26 Message-ID: <178707063661.2386.17568081903300437610@907d03244aba> # Security update for go1.26 Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3641-1 Release Date: 2026-08-18T09:06:52Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1255111 * bsc#1266609 * bsc#1275024 * bsc#1275025 * bsc#1275026 * bsc#1275028 * bsc#1275029 * bsc#1275032 * bsc#1275033 * bsc#1275034 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-33818 * CVE-2026-39821 * CVE-2026-56853 * CVE-2026-56858 * CVE-2026-56859 * CVE-2026-56860 * CVE-2026-56862 * CVE-2026-56864 * CVE-2026-56865 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-33818 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-33818 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-39821 ( SUSE ): 9.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-39821 ( SUSE ): 7.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-39821 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-39821 ( NVD ): 9.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-56853 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-56853 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-56858 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:C/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-56858 ( NVD ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:C/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-56859 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-56859 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-56860 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-56860 ( NVD ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-56862 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-56862 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-56864 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-56864 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-56865 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-56865 ( NVD ): 8.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * Development Tools Module 15-SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 An update that solves nine vulnerabilities and has one security fix can now be installed. ## Description: This update for go1.26 fixes the following issues: Security issues fixed: * CVE-2026-33818: encoding/asn1: enforce maximum recursion depth (bsc#1275034). * CVE-2026-39821: golang.org/x/net/idna: failure to reject ASCII-only Punycode-encoded labels allows for validation bypass and privilege escalation (bsc#1266609). * CVE-2026-56853: net/http: apply ReadHeaderTimeout when doing unencrypted HTTP/2 check (bsc#1275028). * CVE-2026-56858: html/template: fix Javascript regexp context tracking (bsc#1275033). * CVE-2026-56859: encoding/xml: add recursion depth guard during decode (bsc#1275026). * CVE-2026-56860: net/url: avoid quadratic complexity in resolvePath (bsc#1275029). * CVE-2026-56862: crypto/tls: limit handshake messages we are willing to accept post-handshake (bsc#1275032). * CVE-2026-56864: x/mod/sumdb: ignore unrelated, unauthenticated hashes in Lookup (bsc#1275025). * CVE-2026-56865: x/mod/sumdb/tlog: fix transparency log tile verification bypass (bsc#1275024). Non security issue fixed: * go1.26 release tracking (bsc#1255111). Changes for go1.26: * update to go1.26.6 * go#79876 cmd/compile: prove misscompilation in slicemask folding leaves garbage in the upper bits * go#80099 cmd/compile: internal compiler error invalid heap allocated var without Heapaddr * go#80131 cmd/link: peCreateExportFile generates invalid .def file when output name has trailing dot (c-shared on Windows) * go#80365 os: Root's MkdirAll can't create paths ending in forward slashes * go#80367 os: TestRootMultiReadFile fails on netbsd/arm64 after CL 797880 * go#80369 os: TestRootConsistencyRemoveAll fails on Plan 9 after CL 797880 * go#80394 runtime: arm64 found pointer to free object with safe code * go#80441 runtime: uninitialized register due to wrong ABI in mach_vm_region_trampoline leads to libc following garbage stack data as a pointer * go#80478 cmd/compile: riscv64 miscompiles struct copy, corrupting a []byte slice field * go#80499 runtime: js/wasm: "found bad pointer in Go heap" \-- link-layout- constant value recorded as a pointer in the write-barrier buffer * go#80579 cmd/compile: regalloc uses unreliable type data (like v.Type.IsSigned()) to choose the restore of spills * go#80606 crypto/tls: escape hatch for FIPS 140-3 mode Extended Master Secret enforcement * go#80609 net, x/net/dns/dnsmessage: panic when parsing invalid SVCB record * go#80615 cmd/compile: mips64le misscompile OffPtr by a const which doesn't fit 32bits resulting in panic * go#80617 cmd/compile: mips/mips64, multiply/divide results spilled from HI/LO corrupted w/ big stack frames * go#80619 cmd/compile: prove bug causes invalid indirect call * go#80715 runtime: fpTracebackPartialExpand SIGSEGV under high panic load ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * Development Tools Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Development-Tools-15-SP7-2026-3641=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP5-LTSS-2026-3641=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP5-2026-3641=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP6-LTSS-2026-3641=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP5-LTSS-2026-3641=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP4-2026-3641=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP4-ESPOS-2026-3641=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP4-LTSS-2026-3641=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP6-2026-3641=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP4-LTSS-2026-3641=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP5-ESPOS-2026-3641=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 (ppc64le x86_64) * go1.26-race-1.26.6-150000.1.24.1 * go1.26-1.26.6-150000.1.24.1 * go1.26-doc-1.26.6-150000.1.24.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 (ppc64le x86_64) * go1.26-race-1.26.6-150000.1.24.1 * go1.26-1.26.6-150000.1.24.1 * go1.26-doc-1.26.6-150000.1.24.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * go1.26-race-1.26.6-150000.1.24.1 * go1.26-1.26.6-150000.1.24.1 * go1.26-doc-1.26.6-150000.1.24.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * go1.26-race-1.26.6-150000.1.24.1 * go1.26-1.26.6-150000.1.24.1 * go1.26-doc-1.26.6-150000.1.24.1 * Development Tools Module 15-SP7 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * go1.26-race-1.26.6-150000.1.24.1 * go1.26-1.26.6-150000.1.24.1 * go1.26-doc-1.26.6-150000.1.24.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 (aarch64 x86_64) * go1.26-race-1.26.6-150000.1.24.1 * go1.26-1.26.6-150000.1.24.1 * go1.26-doc-1.26.6-150000.1.24.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * go1.26-race-1.26.6-150000.1.24.1 * go1.26-1.26.6-150000.1.24.1 * go1.26-doc-1.26.6-150000.1.24.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 (aarch64 x86_64) * go1.26-race-1.26.6-150000.1.24.1 * go1.26-1.26.6-150000.1.24.1 * go1.26-doc-1.26.6-150000.1.24.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 (ppc64le x86_64) * go1.26-race-1.26.6-150000.1.24.1 * go1.26-1.26.6-150000.1.24.1 * go1.26-doc-1.26.6-150000.1.24.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 (aarch64 x86_64) * go1.26-race-1.26.6-150000.1.24.1 * go1.26-1.26.6-150000.1.24.1 * go1.26-doc-1.26.6-150000.1.24.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 (aarch64 x86_64) * go1.26-race-1.26.6-150000.1.24.1 * go1.26-1.26.6-150000.1.24.1 * go1.26-doc-1.26.6-150000.1.24.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-33818.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-39821.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-56853.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-56858.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-56859.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-56860.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-56862.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-56864.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-56865.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1255111 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266609 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275024 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275025 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275026 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275028 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275029 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275032 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275033 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275034 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 18 16:31:30 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2026 16:31:30 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3640-1: important: Security update for go1.25 Message-ID: <178707069061.2386.4659172694550410756@907d03244aba> # Security update for go1.25 Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3640-1 Release Date: 2026-08-18T09:05:34Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1244485 * bsc#1266609 * bsc#1275024 * bsc#1275025 * bsc#1275026 * bsc#1275028 * bsc#1275029 * bsc#1275032 * bsc#1275033 * bsc#1275034 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-33818 * CVE-2026-39821 * CVE-2026-56853 * CVE-2026-56858 * CVE-2026-56859 * CVE-2026-56860 * CVE-2026-56862 * CVE-2026-56864 * CVE-2026-56865 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-33818 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-33818 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-39821 ( SUSE ): 9.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-39821 ( SUSE ): 7.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-39821 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-39821 ( NVD ): 9.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-56853 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-56853 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-56858 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:C/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-56858 ( NVD ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:C/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-56859 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-56859 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-56860 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-56860 ( NVD ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-56862 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-56862 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-56864 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-56864 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-56865 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-56865 ( NVD ): 8.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * Development Tools Module 15-SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 An update that solves nine vulnerabilities and has one security fix can now be installed. ## Description: This update for go1.25 fixes the following issues: Security issues fixed: * CVE-2026-33818: encoding/asn1: enforce maximum recursion depth (bsc#1275034). * CVE-2026-39821: golang.org/x/net/idna: failure to reject ASCII-only Punycode-encoded labels allows for validation bypass and privilege escalation (bsc#1266609). * CVE-2026-56853: net/http: apply ReadHeaderTimeout when doing unencrypted HTTP/2 check (bsc#1275028). * CVE-2026-56858: html/template: fix Javascript regexp context tracking (bsc#1275033). * CVE-2026-56859: encoding/xml: add recursion depth guard during decode (bsc#1275026). * CVE-2026-56860: net/url: avoid quadratic complexity in resolvePath (bsc#1275029). * CVE-2026-56862: crypto/tls: limit handshake messages we are willing to accept post-handshake (bsc#1275032). * CVE-2026-56864: x/mod/sumdb: ignore unrelated, unauthenticated hashes in Lookup (bsc#1275025). * CVE-2026-56865: x/mod/sumdb/tlog: fix transparency log tile verification bypass (bsc#1275024). Non security issue fixed: * go1.25 release tracking (bsc#1244485). Changes for go1.25: * update to go1.25.13 * go#79875 cmd/compile: prove misscompilation in slicemask folding leaves garbage in upper bits * go#80098 cmd/compile: internal compiler error invalid heap allocated var without Heapaddr * go#80364 os: Root's MkdirAll can't create paths ending in forward slashes * go#80366 os: TestRootMultiReadFile fails on netbsd/arm64 after CL 797880 * go#80368 os: TestRootConsistencyRemoveAll fails on Plan 9 after CL 797880 * go#80393 runtime: arm64 found pointer to free object with safe code * go#80440 runtime: uninitialized register due to wrong ABI in mach_vm_region_trampoline leads to libc following garbage stack data as a pointer * go#80477 cmd/compile: riscv64 miscompiles struct copy, corrupting a []byte slice field * go#80500 runtime: js/wasm: "found bad pointer in Go heap" \-- link-layout- constant value recorded as a pointer in the write-barrier buffer * go#80578 cmd/compile: regalloc uses unreliable type data (like v.Type.IsSigned()) to choose the restore of spills * go#80605 crypto/tls: escape hatch for FIPS 140-3 mode Extended Master Secret enforcement * go#80614 cmd/compile: mips64le misscompile OffPtr by a const which doesn't fit 32bits resulting in panic * go#80616 cmd/compile: mips/mips64, multiply/divide results spilled from HI/LO corrupted w/ big stack frames * go#80618 cmd/compile: prove bug causes invalid indirect call * go#80737 runtime: fpTracebackPartialExpand SIGSEGV under high panic load ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP6-2026-3640=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP5-LTSS-2026-3640=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP6-LTSS-2026-3640=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP4-2026-3640=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP5-LTSS-2026-3640=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP4-LTSS-2026-3640=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP5-ESPOS-2026-3640=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP4-LTSS-2026-3640=1 * Development Tools Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Development-Tools-15-SP7-2026-3640=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP4-ESPOS-2026-3640=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP5-2026-3640=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 (aarch64 x86_64) * go1.25-doc-1.25.13-150000.1.50.1 * go1.25-race-1.25.13-150000.1.50.1 * go1.25-1.25.13-150000.1.50.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 (ppc64le x86_64) * go1.25-doc-1.25.13-150000.1.50.1 * go1.25-race-1.25.13-150000.1.50.1 * go1.25-1.25.13-150000.1.50.1 * Development Tools Module 15-SP7 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * go1.25-doc-1.25.13-150000.1.50.1 * go1.25-race-1.25.13-150000.1.50.1 * go1.25-1.25.13-150000.1.50.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 (aarch64 x86_64) * go1.25-doc-1.25.13-150000.1.50.1 * go1.25-race-1.25.13-150000.1.50.1 * go1.25-1.25.13-150000.1.50.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * go1.25-doc-1.25.13-150000.1.50.1 * go1.25-race-1.25.13-150000.1.50.1 * go1.25-1.25.13-150000.1.50.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * go1.25-doc-1.25.13-150000.1.50.1 * go1.25-race-1.25.13-150000.1.50.1 * go1.25-1.25.13-150000.1.50.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * go1.25-doc-1.25.13-150000.1.50.1 * go1.25-race-1.25.13-150000.1.50.1 * go1.25-1.25.13-150000.1.50.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 (aarch64 x86_64) * go1.25-doc-1.25.13-150000.1.50.1 * go1.25-race-1.25.13-150000.1.50.1 * go1.25-1.25.13-150000.1.50.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 (ppc64le x86_64) * go1.25-doc-1.25.13-150000.1.50.1 * go1.25-race-1.25.13-150000.1.50.1 * go1.25-1.25.13-150000.1.50.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 (ppc64le x86_64) * go1.25-doc-1.25.13-150000.1.50.1 * go1.25-race-1.25.13-150000.1.50.1 * go1.25-1.25.13-150000.1.50.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 (aarch64 x86_64) * go1.25-doc-1.25.13-150000.1.50.1 * go1.25-race-1.25.13-150000.1.50.1 * go1.25-1.25.13-150000.1.50.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-33818.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-39821.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-56853.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-56858.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-56859.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-56860.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-56862.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-56864.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-56865.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1244485 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266609 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275024 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275025 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275026 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275028 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275029 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275032 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275033 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275034 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 18 20:30:22 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2026 20:30:22 -0000 Subject: SUSE-RU-2026:3644-1: important: Recommended update for drbd Message-ID: <178708502243.6005.1898770318987117348@f059bd5bf0f9> # Recommended update for drbd Announcement ID: SUSE-RU-2026:3644-1 Release Date: 2026-08-18T14:56:17Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1271076 Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Availability Extension 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 An update that has one fix can now be installed. ## Description: This update for drbd fixes the following issues: * spec: split patches into upstream patches and suse special patch * Update drbd.spec * Fix: L3: drbdadm status shows replication:WFBitMapS peer-disk:Consistent (bsc#1271076) ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Availability Extension 15 SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HA-15-SP7-2026-3644=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Availability Extension 15 SP7 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * drbd-debugsource-9.1.16-150700.9.3.1 * drbd-kmp-default-debuginfo-9.1.16_k6.4.0_150700.53.73-150700.9.3.1 * drbd-9.1.16-150700.9.3.1 * drbd-kmp-default-9.1.16_k6.4.0_150700.53.73-150700.9.3.1 ## References: * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271076 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 18 20:30:47 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2026 20:30:47 -0000 Subject: SUSE-RU-2026:3643-1: important: Recommended update for resource-agents Message-ID: <178708504700.6005.2463649059335150444@f059bd5bf0f9> # Recommended update for resource-agents Announcement ID: SUSE-RU-2026:3643-1 Release Date: 2026-08-18T14:33:38Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1273102 * bsc#1274717 Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Availability Extension 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 An update that has two fixes can now be installed. ## Description: This update for resource-agents fixes the following issues: * Fix: aws-vpc-move-ip curl_retries/curl_sleep Default Regression (bsc#1273102) * Reorganize aws patches * Fix: issue with "ocf:suse:aws-vpc-move-ip: got no meta-data, does this RA exist?" (bsc#1274717) ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Availability Extension 15 SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HA-15-SP7-2026-3643=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Availability Extension 15 SP7 (noarch) * monitoring-plugins-metadata-4.13.0+git6.ae50f94f-150700.7.11.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Availability Extension 15 SP7 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * resource-agents-debuginfo-4.13.0+git6.ae50f94f-150700.7.11.1 * resource-agents-debugsource-4.13.0+git6.ae50f94f-150700.7.11.1 * ldirectord-4.13.0+git6.ae50f94f-150700.7.11.1 * resource-agents-4.13.0+git6.ae50f94f-150700.7.11.1 ## References: * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273102 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274717 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 18 20:31:20 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2026 20:31:20 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3642-1: important: Security update for snphost Message-ID: <178708508087.6005.16516513192114248341@f059bd5bf0f9> # Security update for snphost Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3642-1 Release Date: 2026-08-18T14:21:34Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1270527 * bsc#1270541 * bsc#1270642 * bsc#1270720 * bsc#1270799 * bsc#1270873 * bsc#1270947 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-41677 * CVE-2026-41678 * CVE-2026-41681 * CVE-2026-41898 * CVE-2026-42327 * CVE-2026-44662 * CVE-2026-45784 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-41677 ( SUSE ): 1.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:U * CVE-2026-41677 ( SUSE ): 3.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-41677 ( NVD ): 1.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:U/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-41677 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-41678 ( SUSE ): 8.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-41678 ( SUSE ): 7.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-41678 ( NVD ): 7.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:U/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-41678 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-41681 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-41681 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-41681 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:U/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-41681 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-41898 ( SUSE ): 8.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-41898 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-41898 ( NVD ): 8.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-41898 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-42327 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-42327 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-42327 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-44662 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-44662 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-44662 ( NVD ): 5.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-45784 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45784 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-45784 ( NVD ): 5.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-45784 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * Confidential Computing Module 15-SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 An update that solves seven vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for snphost fixes the following issues: * CVE-2026-41677: openssl: out-of-bounds read in PEM password callback when returning an oversized length (bsc#1270541). * CVE-2026-41678: openssl: OOB write due to incorrect bounds assertion in `aes::unwrap_key()` (bsc#1270642). * CVE-2026-41681: openssl: stack corruption due to `MdCtxRef::digest_final()` writing past caller buffer with no length check (bsc#1270720). * CVE-2026-41898: openssl: information leak to network peers due to unchecked callback-returned length in PSK and cookie generate trampolines (bsc#1270799). * CVE-2026-42327: openssl: undefined behavior in `X509Ref::ocsp_responders` when processing certificates with non-UTF-8 OCSP URLs (bsc#1270527). * CVE-2026-44662: openssl: heap buffer overflow when encrypting with AES key- wrap-with-padding (bsc#1270873). * CVE-2026-45784: openssl: OOB write due to incorrectly sized output buffers in `CipherCtxRef::cipher_update_inplace` when it is used with AES key-wrap- with-padding ciphers (bsc#1270947). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * Confidential Computing Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Confidential-Computing-15-SP7-2026-3642=1 ## Package List: * Confidential Computing Module 15-SP7 (x86_64) * snphost-debuginfo-0.6.1-150700.3.6.1 * snphost-0.6.1-150700.3.6.1 * snphost-debugsource-0.6.1-150700.3.6.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-41677.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-41678.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-41681.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-41898.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-42327.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-44662.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45784.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270527 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270541 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270642 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270720 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270799 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270873 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270947 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Wed Aug 19 08:30:51 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2026 08:30:51 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3645-1: important: Security update for erlang Message-ID: <178712825175.4989.17567480795835350243@f059bd5bf0f9> # Security update for erlang Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3645-1 Release Date: 2026-08-18T18:14:12Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1261726 * bsc#1266449 * bsc#1266466 * bsc#1268139 * bsc#1268141 * bsc#1268142 * bsc#1268163 * bsc#1268164 * bsc#1270245 * bsc#1270246 * bsc#1270247 * bsc#1270250 * bsc#1270258 * bsc#1272908 * bsc#1272909 * bsc#1272910 * bsc#1272911 * bsc#1272913 * bsc#1272914 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-28810 * CVE-2026-42789 * CVE-2026-42790 * CVE-2026-42792 * CVE-2026-47078 * CVE-2026-48855 * CVE-2026-48856 * CVE-2026-48858 * CVE-2026-49759 * CVE-2026-49760 * CVE-2026-53422 * CVE-2026-54886 * CVE-2026-54887 * CVE-2026-54891 * CVE-2026-55737 * CVE-2026-55952 * CVE-2026-55953 * CVE-2026-58227 * CVE-2026-59250 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-28810 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-28810 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-28810 ( NVD ): 6.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-28810 ( NVD ): 3.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-42789 ( SUSE ): 9.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-42789 ( SUSE ): 7.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-42789 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:N/SC:H/SI:H/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-42789 ( NVD ): 8.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-42789 ( NVD ): 4.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-42790 ( SUSE ): 9.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-42790 ( SUSE ): 7.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-42790 ( NVD ): 7.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:P/PR:N/UI:P/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-42790 ( NVD ): 7.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-42790 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-42792 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-42792 ( SUSE ): 3.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-42792 ( NVD ): 6.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-42792 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-47078 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:N/VI:L/VA:L/SC:N/SI:L/SA:L * CVE-2026-47078 ( SUSE ): 5.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:C/C:N/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-47078 ( NVD ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:N/VI:L/VA:L/SC:N/SI:L/SA:L/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-48855 ( SUSE ): 2.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-48855 ( SUSE ): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-48855 ( NVD ): 2.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-48855 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-48856 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-48856 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-48856 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-48858 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-48858 ( NVD ): 6.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:N/SC:L/SI:L/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-48858 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-49759 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-49759 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-49759 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-49759 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-49760 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-49760 ( NVD ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-49760 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53422 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53422 ( SUSE ): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-53422 ( NVD ): 2.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-53422 ( NVD ): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-54886 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-54886 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-54886 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-54886 ( NVD ): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-54887 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-54887 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-54887 ( NVD ): 6.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-54887 ( NVD ): 4.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-54891 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-54891 ( SUSE ): 3.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-54891 ( NVD ): 6.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-54891 ( NVD ): 3.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-55737 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-55737 ( SUSE ): 4.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-55737 ( NVD ): 5.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-55737 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-55952 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-55952 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-55952 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-55952 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-55953 ( SUSE ): 9.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-55953 ( SUSE ): 7.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-55953 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-55953 ( NVD ): 7.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-58227 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-58227 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-58227 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-58227 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-59250 ( SUSE ): 8.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-59250 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-59250 ( NVD ): 8.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X Affected Products: * openSUSE Leap 15.3 * Server Applications Module 15-SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 An update that solves 19 vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for erlang fixes the following issues: * CVE-2026-28810: predictable DNS transaction IDs can cause DNS cache poisoning (bsc#1261726). * CVE-2026-42789: `public_key` application accepts non-CA certificates as intermediate issuers and this enables chain forgery (bsc#1266449). * CVE-2026-42790: Name constraints and `Subject CommonName` fallback in TLS hostname verification allows for certificate forgery by MITM attacker (bsc#1266466). * CVE-2026-42792: permanent `epmd` DoS via connection slot exhaustion due to improper handling of exceptional conditions (bsc#1272908). * CVE-2026-47078: relative path traversal in `zip:unzip/zip:extract` via `check_dir_level` depth-counter bypass (bsc#1272909). * CVE-2026-48855: SFTP `READLINK` response leaks absolute backend filesystem path when root is configured (bsc#1268139). * CVE-2026-48856: `httpc` leaks `Authorization` headers to cross-origin redirect targets (bsc#1268141). * CVE-2026-48858: server-side request forgery allows FTP bounce attacks and SSRF via an unvalidated `PASV` response IP address (bsc#1268142). * CVE-2026-49759: unbounded stack buffer overflow in SCTP error cause parsing in `inet_drv` (bsc#1268163). * CVE-2026-49760: stack buffer overflow in `ei_s_print_term` at very large integer (bsc#1268164). * CVE-2026-53422: SFTP `REALPATH` path-existence oracle allows filesystem enumeration outside configured root (bsc#1270245). * CVE-2026-54886: SSH SFTP server denial of service via extended channel data infinite loop (bsc#1270246). * CVE-2026-54887: use of default cryptographic key allows predictable DTLS cookie computation during the startup window (bsc#1270247). * CVE-2026-54891: plaintext injection towards (D)TLS client during handshake (bsc#1270250). * CVE-2026-55737: heap pointer corruption via signed/unsigned mismatch in `LARGE_TUPLE_EXTP` decoding in `erts` external term format decoder (bsc#1272910). * CVE-2026-55952: missing validation allows for DoS of the TLS-1.3 server when clients send a malformed `ClientHello` with mismatched PSK identity and binder list lengths (bsc#1270258). * CVE-2026-55953: TLS 1.2 and DTLS clients accept unoffered anonymous cipher suites and allow for server authentication bypass (bsc#1272911). * CVE-2026-58227: TLS/DTLS denial of service via unbounded recursion on cross- signed peer certificate chain (bsc#1272913). * CVE-2026-59250: `megaco` flex scanner buffer overflow via oversized property parm name (bsc#1272914). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP5-2026-3645=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP6-LTSS-2026-3645=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP5-LTSS-2026-3645=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP4-LTSS-2026-3645=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP4-LTSS-2026-3645=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP5-ESPOS-2026-3645=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP4-2026-3645=1 * openSUSE Leap 15.3 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3645=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP6-2026-3645=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP4-ESPOS-2026-3645=1 * Server Applications Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Server-Applications-15-SP7-2026-3645=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP5-LTSS-2026-3645=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 (ppc64le x86_64) * erlang-epmd-debuginfo-23.3.4.19-150300.3.39.1 * erlang-debugsource-23.3.4.19-150300.3.39.1 * erlang-23.3.4.19-150300.3.39.1 * erlang-epmd-23.3.4.19-150300.3.39.1 * erlang-debuginfo-23.3.4.19-150300.3.39.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * erlang-epmd-debuginfo-23.3.4.19-150300.3.39.1 * erlang-debugsource-23.3.4.19-150300.3.39.1 * erlang-23.3.4.19-150300.3.39.1 * erlang-epmd-23.3.4.19-150300.3.39.1 * erlang-debuginfo-23.3.4.19-150300.3.39.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.3 (aarch64 i586 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * erlang-epmd-debuginfo-23.3.4.19-150300.3.39.1 * erlang-dialyzer-23.3.4.19-150300.3.39.1 * erlang-wx-debuginfo-23.3.4.19-150300.3.39.1 * erlang-debugger-src-23.3.4.19-150300.3.39.1 * erlang-diameter-23.3.4.19-150300.3.39.1 * erlang-debuginfo-23.3.4.19-150300.3.39.1 * erlang-et-src-23.3.4.19-150300.3.39.1 * erlang-dialyzer-debuginfo-23.3.4.19-150300.3.39.1 * erlang-debugsource-23.3.4.19-150300.3.39.1 * erlang-et-23.3.4.19-150300.3.39.1 * erlang-reltool-23.3.4.19-150300.3.39.1 * erlang-reltool-src-23.3.4.19-150300.3.39.1 * erlang-jinterface-src-23.3.4.19-150300.3.39.1 * erlang-diameter-src-23.3.4.19-150300.3.39.1 * erlang-doc-23.3.4.19-150300.3.39.1 * erlang-src-23.3.4.19-150300.3.39.1 * erlang-observer-src-23.3.4.19-150300.3.39.1 * erlang-jinterface-23.3.4.19-150300.3.39.1 * erlang-dialyzer-src-23.3.4.19-150300.3.39.1 * erlang-23.3.4.19-150300.3.39.1 * erlang-epmd-23.3.4.19-150300.3.39.1 * erlang-wx-src-23.3.4.19-150300.3.39.1 * erlang-debugger-23.3.4.19-150300.3.39.1 * erlang-observer-23.3.4.19-150300.3.39.1 * erlang-wx-23.3.4.19-150300.3.39.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * erlang-epmd-debuginfo-23.3.4.19-150300.3.39.1 * erlang-debugsource-23.3.4.19-150300.3.39.1 * erlang-23.3.4.19-150300.3.39.1 * erlang-epmd-23.3.4.19-150300.3.39.1 * erlang-debuginfo-23.3.4.19-150300.3.39.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 (aarch64 x86_64) * erlang-epmd-debuginfo-23.3.4.19-150300.3.39.1 * erlang-debugsource-23.3.4.19-150300.3.39.1 * erlang-23.3.4.19-150300.3.39.1 * erlang-epmd-23.3.4.19-150300.3.39.1 * erlang-debuginfo-23.3.4.19-150300.3.39.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 (aarch64 x86_64) * erlang-epmd-debuginfo-23.3.4.19-150300.3.39.1 * erlang-debugsource-23.3.4.19-150300.3.39.1 * erlang-23.3.4.19-150300.3.39.1 * erlang-epmd-23.3.4.19-150300.3.39.1 * erlang-debuginfo-23.3.4.19-150300.3.39.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * erlang-epmd-debuginfo-23.3.4.19-150300.3.39.1 * erlang-debugsource-23.3.4.19-150300.3.39.1 * erlang-23.3.4.19-150300.3.39.1 * erlang-epmd-23.3.4.19-150300.3.39.1 * erlang-debuginfo-23.3.4.19-150300.3.39.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 (aarch64 x86_64) * erlang-epmd-debuginfo-23.3.4.19-150300.3.39.1 * erlang-debugsource-23.3.4.19-150300.3.39.1 * erlang-23.3.4.19-150300.3.39.1 * erlang-epmd-23.3.4.19-150300.3.39.1 * erlang-debuginfo-23.3.4.19-150300.3.39.1 * Server Applications Module 15-SP7 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * erlang-epmd-debuginfo-23.3.4.19-150300.3.39.1 * erlang-debugsource-23.3.4.19-150300.3.39.1 * erlang-23.3.4.19-150300.3.39.1 * erlang-epmd-23.3.4.19-150300.3.39.1 * erlang-debuginfo-23.3.4.19-150300.3.39.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 (aarch64 x86_64) * erlang-epmd-debuginfo-23.3.4.19-150300.3.39.1 * erlang-debugsource-23.3.4.19-150300.3.39.1 * erlang-23.3.4.19-150300.3.39.1 * erlang-epmd-23.3.4.19-150300.3.39.1 * erlang-debuginfo-23.3.4.19-150300.3.39.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 (ppc64le x86_64) * erlang-epmd-debuginfo-23.3.4.19-150300.3.39.1 * erlang-debugsource-23.3.4.19-150300.3.39.1 * erlang-23.3.4.19-150300.3.39.1 * erlang-epmd-23.3.4.19-150300.3.39.1 * erlang-debuginfo-23.3.4.19-150300.3.39.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 (ppc64le x86_64) * erlang-epmd-debuginfo-23.3.4.19-150300.3.39.1 * erlang-debugsource-23.3.4.19-150300.3.39.1 * erlang-23.3.4.19-150300.3.39.1 * erlang-epmd-23.3.4.19-150300.3.39.1 * erlang-debuginfo-23.3.4.19-150300.3.39.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-28810.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-42789.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-42790.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-42792.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-47078.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-48855.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-48856.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-48858.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-49759.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-49760.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53422.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-54886.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-54887.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-54891.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-55737.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-55952.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-55953.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-58227.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-59250.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1261726 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266449 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266466 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268139 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268141 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268142 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268163 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268164 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270245 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270246 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270247 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270250 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270258 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272908 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272909 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272910 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272911 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272913 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272914 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Wed Aug 19 12:30:20 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2026 12:30:20 -0000 Subject: SUSE-RU-2026:3646-1: important: Recommended update for rsyslog Message-ID: <178714262078.5599.16750045499619709583@d43bd93ed0c9> # Recommended update for rsyslog Announcement ID: SUSE-RU-2026:3646-1 Release Date: 2026-08-19T05:40:57Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1264721 Affected Products: * Galera for Ericsson 15 SP6 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 An update that has one fix can now be installed. ## Description: This update for rsyslog fixes the following issues: * Added a devel subpackage, with requires (bsc#1264721) ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP6-LTSS-2026-3646=1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3646=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP6-2026-3646=1 * Galera for Ericsson 15 SP6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP6-ERICSSON-2026-3646=1 ## Package List: * openSUSE Leap 15.6 (aarch64 i586 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * rsyslog-module-snmp-8.2406.0-150600.12.19.2 * rsyslog-module-gcrypt-8.2406.0-150600.12.19.2 * rsyslog-8.2406.0-150600.12.19.2 * rsyslog-module-gtls-8.2406.0-150600.12.19.2 * rsyslog-debugsource-8.2406.0-150600.12.19.2 * rsyslog-module-dbi-8.2406.0-150600.12.19.2 * rsyslog-module-gssapi-8.2406.0-150600.12.19.2 * rsyslog-module-omhttpfs-8.2406.0-150600.12.19.2 * rsyslog-module-ossl-debuginfo-8.2406.0-150600.12.19.2 * rsyslog-doc-8.2406.0-150600.12.19.2 * rsyslog-module-omtcl-8.2406.0-150600.12.19.2 * rsyslog-module-mmnormalize-8.2406.0-150600.12.19.2 * rsyslog-module-ossl-8.2406.0-150600.12.19.2 * rsyslog-module-elasticsearch-8.2406.0-150600.12.19.2 * rsyslog-diag-tools-debuginfo-8.2406.0-150600.12.19.2 * rsyslog-module-pgsql-debuginfo-8.2406.0-150600.12.19.2 * rsyslog-diag-tools-8.2406.0-150600.12.19.2 * rsyslog-module-mmnormalize-debuginfo-8.2406.0-150600.12.19.2 * rsyslog-module-kafka-debuginfo-8.2406.0-150600.12.19.2 * rsyslog-module-omhttpfs-debuginfo-8.2406.0-150600.12.19.2 * rsyslog-module-pgsql-8.2406.0-150600.12.19.2 * rsyslog-module-mysql-debuginfo-8.2406.0-150600.12.19.2 * rsyslog-module-relp-8.2406.0-150600.12.19.2 * rsyslog-debuginfo-8.2406.0-150600.12.19.2 * rsyslog-module-elasticsearch-debuginfo-8.2406.0-150600.12.19.2 * rsyslog-module-dbi-debuginfo-8.2406.0-150600.12.19.2 * rsyslog-module-omamqp1-debuginfo-8.2406.0-150600.12.19.2 * rsyslog-module-gtls-debuginfo-8.2406.0-150600.12.19.2 * rsyslog-module-omamqp1-8.2406.0-150600.12.19.2 * rsyslog-devel-8.2406.0-150600.12.19.2 * rsyslog-module-mysql-8.2406.0-150600.12.19.2 * rsyslog-module-kafka-8.2406.0-150600.12.19.2 * rsyslog-module-omtcl-debuginfo-8.2406.0-150600.12.19.2 * rsyslog-module-snmp-debuginfo-8.2406.0-150600.12.19.2 * rsyslog-module-udpspoof-8.2406.0-150600.12.19.2 * rsyslog-module-gssapi-debuginfo-8.2406.0-150600.12.19.2 * rsyslog-module-gcrypt-debuginfo-8.2406.0-150600.12.19.2 * rsyslog-module-udpspoof-debuginfo-8.2406.0-150600.12.19.2 * rsyslog-module-relp-debuginfo-8.2406.0-150600.12.19.2 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * rsyslog-module-snmp-8.2406.0-150600.12.19.2 * rsyslog-8.2406.0-150600.12.19.2 * rsyslog-module-gtls-8.2406.0-150600.12.19.2 * rsyslog-debugsource-8.2406.0-150600.12.19.2 * rsyslog-module-gssapi-8.2406.0-150600.12.19.2 * rsyslog-module-ossl-debuginfo-8.2406.0-150600.12.19.2 * rsyslog-module-mmnormalize-8.2406.0-150600.12.19.2 * rsyslog-module-ossl-8.2406.0-150600.12.19.2 * rsyslog-module-pgsql-debuginfo-8.2406.0-150600.12.19.2 * rsyslog-module-mmnormalize-debuginfo-8.2406.0-150600.12.19.2 * rsyslog-module-mysql-debuginfo-8.2406.0-150600.12.19.2 * rsyslog-module-pgsql-8.2406.0-150600.12.19.2 * rsyslog-module-relp-8.2406.0-150600.12.19.2 * rsyslog-debuginfo-8.2406.0-150600.12.19.2 * rsyslog-module-gtls-debuginfo-8.2406.0-150600.12.19.2 * rsyslog-module-mysql-8.2406.0-150600.12.19.2 * rsyslog-module-snmp-debuginfo-8.2406.0-150600.12.19.2 * rsyslog-module-udpspoof-8.2406.0-150600.12.19.2 * rsyslog-module-gssapi-debuginfo-8.2406.0-150600.12.19.2 * rsyslog-module-udpspoof-debuginfo-8.2406.0-150600.12.19.2 * rsyslog-module-relp-debuginfo-8.2406.0-150600.12.19.2 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 (ppc64le x86_64) * rsyslog-module-snmp-8.2406.0-150600.12.19.2 * rsyslog-8.2406.0-150600.12.19.2 * rsyslog-module-gtls-8.2406.0-150600.12.19.2 * rsyslog-debugsource-8.2406.0-150600.12.19.2 * rsyslog-module-gssapi-8.2406.0-150600.12.19.2 * rsyslog-module-ossl-debuginfo-8.2406.0-150600.12.19.2 * rsyslog-module-mmnormalize-8.2406.0-150600.12.19.2 * rsyslog-module-ossl-8.2406.0-150600.12.19.2 * rsyslog-module-pgsql-debuginfo-8.2406.0-150600.12.19.2 * rsyslog-module-mmnormalize-debuginfo-8.2406.0-150600.12.19.2 * rsyslog-module-pgsql-8.2406.0-150600.12.19.2 * rsyslog-module-mysql-debuginfo-8.2406.0-150600.12.19.2 * rsyslog-module-relp-8.2406.0-150600.12.19.2 * rsyslog-debuginfo-8.2406.0-150600.12.19.2 * rsyslog-module-gtls-debuginfo-8.2406.0-150600.12.19.2 * rsyslog-module-mysql-8.2406.0-150600.12.19.2 * rsyslog-module-snmp-debuginfo-8.2406.0-150600.12.19.2 * rsyslog-module-udpspoof-8.2406.0-150600.12.19.2 * rsyslog-module-gssapi-debuginfo-8.2406.0-150600.12.19.2 * rsyslog-module-udpspoof-debuginfo-8.2406.0-150600.12.19.2 * rsyslog-module-relp-debuginfo-8.2406.0-150600.12.19.2 * Galera for Ericsson 15 SP6 (x86_64) * rsyslog-devel-8.2406.0-150600.12.19.2 ## References: * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264721 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Wed Aug 19 16:30:40 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2026 16:30:40 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3649-1: important: Security update for python313 Message-ID: <178715704077.6433.9799620994501432403@d43bd93ed0c9> # Security update for python313 Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3649-1 Release Date: 2026-08-19T09:54:54Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1257041 * bsc#1257044 * bsc#1262429 * bsc#1263083 * bsc#1264962 * bsc#1265268 * bsc#1267581 * bsc#1267821 * bsc#1268977 * bsc#1269066 * bsc#1269788 * bsc#1269959 * bsc#1271192 Cross-References: * CVE-2025-15366 * CVE-2025-15367 * CVE-2026-0864 * CVE-2026-11940 * CVE-2026-11972 * CVE-2026-15308 * CVE-2026-3219 * CVE-2026-3276 * CVE-2026-4360 * CVE-2026-45186 * CVE-2026-7210 * CVE-2026-7774 * CVE-2026-8328 CVSS scores: * CVE-2025-15366 ( SUSE ): 6.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:L/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-15366 ( SUSE ): 6.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-15366 ( NVD ): 5.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:L/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2025-15367 ( SUSE ): 6.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:L/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-15367 ( SUSE ): 6.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-15367 ( NVD ): 5.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:L/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-0864 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-0864 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-0864 ( NVD ): 4.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:P/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-0864 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-11940 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-11940 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-11940 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:N/SC:H/SI:H/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-11972 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-11972 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-11972 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-15308 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-15308 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-15308 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-15308 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-3219 ( SUSE ): 4.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:A/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-3219 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-3219 ( NVD ): 4.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:A/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-3276 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-3276 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-3276 ( NVD ): 6.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-4360 ( SUSE ): 2.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:P/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-4360 ( SUSE ): 2.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-4360 ( NVD ): 2.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:P/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-4360 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-45186 ( SUSE ): 2.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-45186 ( NVD ): 2.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-45186 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45186 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-7210 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-7210 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-7210 ( NVD ): 6.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-7210 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-7774 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-7774 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-7774 ( NVD ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:A/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-8328 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-8328 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-8328 ( NVD ): 5.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:A/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X Affected Products: * Python 3 Module 15-SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 An update that solves 13 vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for python313 fixes the following issues: * CVE-2025-15366: user-controlled command can allow additional commands injected using newlines (bsc#1257044). * CVE-2025-15367: control characters may allow the injection of additional commands (bsc#1257041). * CVE-2026-0864: improper handling of line-ending characters can lead to configuration file injection when the `configparser` module is used (bsc#1269066). * CVE-2026-3219: python-pip: pip doesn't reject concatenated ZIP (bsc#1262429). * CVE-2026-3276: quadratic complexity in `unicodedata.normalize()` can lead to DoS when processing specially crafted Unicode input (bsc#1267581). * CVE-2026-4360: in the Tarfile.extract() function, the filter parameter is not passed properly when extracting hardlinks (bsc#1269959). * CVE-2026-6100: Arbitrary code execution or information disclosure via use- after-free in decompression modules (bsc#1262098). * CVE-2026-7210: `xml.parsers.expat` and `xml.etree.ElementTree` use insufficient entropy for Expat hash-flooding protection (bsc#1264962). * CVE-2026-7774: `tarfile.data_filter` path traversal bypass allows writing outside the extraction directory (bsc#1267821). * CVE-2026-8328: `ftpcp()` does not use actual peer address and trusts server- supplied PASV host address (bsc#1265268). * CVE-2026-11940: tarfile extraction filter bypass via a crafted archive allows escaping the destination directory and enables arbitrary file reads and writes (bsc#1268977). * CVE-2026-11972: infinite loop due to improper EOF handling in the tarfile module streaming mode can lead to DoS (bsc#1269788). * CVE-2026-15308: Incremental HTMLParser allows CPU-exhaustion DoS via repeated unterminated markup declarations (bsc#1271192). * Regression in `http.cookies` (bsc#1263083). Changes for python313: * Update to 3.13.14: * Security * gh-151159: Bumps the OpenSSL version to 3.0.21 on Android. * gh-150599: Fix a possible stack buffer overflow in bz2 when a bz2.BZ2Decompressor is reused after a decompression error. The decompressor now becomes unusable after libbz2 reports an error. * gh-149835: shutil.move() now resolves symlinks via os.path.realpath() when checking whether the destination is inside the source directory, preventing a symlink-based bypass of that guard. * gh-149698: Update bundled libexpat to version 2.8.1 for the fix for CVE 2026-45186. * gh-87451: The ftplib module's undocumented ftpcp function no longer trusts the IPv4 address value returned from the source server in response to the PASV command by default, completing the fix for CVE-2021-4189. As with ftplib.FTP, the former behavior can be re-enabled by setting the trust_server_pasv_ipv4_address attribute on the source ftplib.FTP instance to True. Thanks to Qi Deng at Aurascape AI for the report (bsc#1265268, CVE-2026-8328) * gh-149486: tarfile.data_filter() now validates link targets using the same normalised value that is written to disk, strips trailing separators from the member name when resolving a symlink's directory, and rejects link members that would replace the destination directory itself. This closes several path-traversal bypasses of the data extraction filter (bsc#1267821, CVE-2026-7774). * gh-149079: Fix a potential denial of service in unicodedata.normalize(). The canonical ordering step of Unicode normalization used a quadratic-time insertion sort for reordering combining characters, which could be exploited with crafted input containing many combining characters in non-canonical order. Replaced with a linear-time counting sort for long runs (bsc#1267581, CVE-2026-3276). * gh-149018: Improved protection against XML hash-flooding attacks in xml.parsers.expat and xml.etree.ElementTree when Python is compiled with libExpat 2.8.0 or later (CVE-2026-7210, bsc#1264962). * gh-149017: Update bundled libexpat to version 2.8.0. * gh-90309: Base64-encode values when embedding cookies to JavaScript using the http.cookies.BaseCookie.js_output() method to avoid injection and escaping. (bsc#1262654, CVE-2026-6019) * gh-148808: Added buffer boundary check when using nbytes parameter with asyncio.AbstractEventLoop.sock_recvfrom_into(). Only relevant for Windows and the asyncio.ProactorEventLoop. * gh-148395: Fix a dangling input pointer in lzma.LZMADecompressor, bz2.BZ2Decompressor, and internal zlib._ZlibDecompressor when memory allocation fails with MemoryError, which could let a subsequent decompress() call read or write through a stale pointer to the already-released caller buffer. (bsc#1262098, CVE-2026-6100, seems like it has been incompletely applied gh#python/cpython#151605) * gh-148169: A bypass in webbrowser allowed URLs prefixed with %action to pass the dash-prefix safety check (bsc#1262098, CVE-2026-6100). * gh-146581: Fix vulnerability in shutil.unpack_archive() for ZIP files on Windows which allowed to write files outside of the destination tree if the patch in the archive contains a Windows drive prefix. Now such invalid paths will be skipped. Files containing ".." in the name (like "foo..bar") are no longer skipped. * gh-146333: Fix quadratic backtracking in configparser.RawConfigParser option parsing regexes (OPTCRE and OPTCRE_NV). A crafted configuration line with many whitespace characters could cause excessive CPU usage. * gh-146211: Reject CR/LF characters in tunnel request headers for the HTTPConnection.set_tunnel() method. (bsc#1261969, CVE-2026-1502) * gh-149144: Fixes an issue introduced by CVE-2026-6019 patch. atob() in JavaScript processes bytes as 'latin-1', switches the encoding algorithm from base64 to percent encoding and uses the decodeURIComponent() JavaScript API (bsc#1263083). * Core and Builtins * gh-151112: Fix a crash in the compiler that could occur when running out of memory. * gh-151126: Fix a crash, when there's no memory left on a device, which happened in: * code compilation - _winapi.CreateProcess() * Now these places raise proper MemoryError errors. * gh-150633: Fix the frozen importer accepting module names with embedded null bytes, which caused it to bypass the sys.modules cache and create duplicate module objects. * gh-149156: Fix an intermittent crash after os.fork() when perf trampoline profiling is enabled and the child returns through trampoline frames inherited from the parent process. * gh-149449: Fix a use-after-free crash when the unicodedata module was removed from sys.modules and garbage-collected between calls that decode \N{...} escapes or use the namereplace codec error handler. * gh-148450: Fix abc.register() so it invalidates type version tags for registered classes. * gh-150207: Fix a crash when a memory allocation fails during tokenizer initialization. A proper MemoryError is now raised instead. * gh-150107: asyncio: sendfile() and sock_sendfile() event loop methods now call file.seek(offset) if file has a seek() method, even if offset is 0 (default value). * gh-150146: Fix a crash on a complex type variable substitution. * from typing import TypeVar; memoryview[TypeVar("")][*typing.Mapping[..., ...]] used to fail due to missing NULL check on _unpack_args C function call. * gh-149590: Fix crash when faulthandler is imported more than once. * gh-149738: sqlite3: Disallow removing row_factory and text_factory attributes of a connection to prevent a crash on a query. * gh-139808: Add branch protections for AArch64 (BTI/PAC) in assembly code used by -X perf_jit (Linux perf profiler integration). * gh-148820: Fix a race in _PyRawMutex on the free-threaded build where a Py_PARK_INTR return from _PySemaphore_Wait could let the waiter destroy its semaphore before the unlocking thread's _PySemaphore_Wakeup completed, causing a fatal ReleaseSemaphore error. * gh-148653: Forbid marshalling recursive code objects which cannot be correctly unmarshalled. * gh-148390: Fix an undefined behavior in memoryview when using the native boolean format (?) in cast(). Previously, on some common platforms, calling memoryview(b).cast("?").tolist() incorrectly returned [False] instead of [True] for any even byte b. Patch by B?n?dikt Tran. * gh-148418: Fix a possible reference leak in a corrupted TYPE_CODE marshal stream. * gh-148222: Fix vectorcall support in types.GenericAlias when the underlying type does not support the vectorcall protocol. Fix possible leaks in types.GenericAlias and types.UnionType in case of memory error. * gh-145376: Fix reference leaks in various unusual error scenarios. * C API * gh-150907: Fix dynamic_annotations.h header file when built with C++ and Valgrind: add extern "C++" scope for the C++ template. Patch by Victor Stinner. * Build * gh-149351: Avoid possible broken macOS framework install names when DESTDIR is specified during builds. * gh-146475: Block Apple Clang from being used to build the JIT as it ships without required LLVM tools. * gh-148535: No longer use the gcc -fprofile-update=atomic flag on i686. The flag has been added to fix a random GCC internal error on PGO build (gh-145801) caused by corruption of profile data (.gcda files). The problem is that it makes the PGO build way slower (up to 47x slower) on i686. Since the GCC internal error was not seen on i686 so far, don't use -fprofile- update=atomic on i686 anymore. Patch by Victor Stinner. * Library * gh-150913: Fix sqlite3.Blob slice assignment to raise TypeError and IndexError for type and size mismatches respectively, even when the target slice is empty. * gh-143008: Fix race conditions when re-initializing a io.TextIOWrapper object. * gh-150685: Update bundled pip to 26.1.2 * gh-150406: Fix a possible crash occurring during socket module initialization when the system is out of memory on platforms without a reentrant gethostbyname. * gh-150372: readline: Fix a potential crash during tab completion caused by an out-of-memory error during module initialization. * gh-150175: Fix race condition in unittest.mock.ThreadingMock where concurrent calls could lose increments to call_count and other attributes due to a missing lock in _increment_mock_call. * gh-84353: Preserve non-UTF-8 encoded filenames when appending to a zipfile.ZipFile. Previously, non-ASCII names stored in a legacy encoding (without the UTF-8 flag bit set) could be corrupted when the central directory was rewritten: they were decoded as cp437 and then re-stored as UTF-8. * gh-149995: Update various docstrings in typing. * gh-88726: The email package now uses standard MIME charset names "gb2312" and "big5" instead of non-standard names "eucgb2312_cn" and "big5_tw". * gh-149571: Fix the C implementation of xml.etree.ElementTree.Element.itertext(): it no longer emits text for comments and processing instructions. * gh-149921: Fix reference leaks in error paths of the _interpchannels and _interpqueues extension modules. * gh-149801: Add IANA registered names and aliases with leading zeros before number (like IBM00858, CP00858, IBM01140, CP01140) for corresponding codecs. * gh-149701: Fix bad return code from Lib/venv/bin/activate if hashing is disabled * gh-112821: In the REPL, autocompletion might run arbitrary code in the getter of a descriptor. If that getter raised an exception, autocompletion would fail to present any options for the entire object. Autocompletion now works as expected for these objects. * gh-149388: Make asyncio.windows_utils.PipeHandle closing idempotent. * gh-149489: Fix ElementTree serialization to HTML. The content of elements "xmp", "iframe", "noembed", "noframes", and "plaintext" is no longer escaped. The "plaintext" element no longer have the closing tag. * gh-149377: Update bundled pip to 26.1.1 * gh-149231: In tomllib, the number of parts in TOML keys is now limited. * gh-149117: Fix runpy.run_module() and runpy.run_path() to set the name attribute on the ImportError they raise. * gh-149148: ensurepip: Upgrade bundled pip to 26.1. This version fixes the CVE 2026-3219 vulnerability. Patch by Victor Stinner. * gh-148093: Fix an out-of-bounds read of one byte in binascii.a2b_uu(). Raise binascii.Error, instead of reading past the buffer end. * gh-148914: Fix memoization of in-band PickleBuffer in the Python implementation of pickle. Previously, identical PickleBuffers did not preserve identity, and empty writable PickleBuffer memoized an empty bytearray object in place of b'', so the following references to b'' were unpickled as an empty bytearray object. * gh-138907: Support RFC 9309 in urllib.robotparser. * gh-148954: Fix XML injection vulnerability in xmlrpc.client.dumps() where the methodname was not being escaped before interpolation into the XML body. * gh-148801: xml.etree.ElementTree: Fix a crash in Element.**deepcopy** on deeply nested trees. * gh-148735: xml.etree.ElementTree: Fix a use-after-free in Element.findtext when the element tree is mutated concurrently during the search. * gh-146553: Fix infinite loop in typing.get_type_hints() when **wrapped** forms a cycle. Patch by Shamil Abdulaev. * gh-148508: An intermittent timing error when running SSL tests on iOS has been resolved. * gh-148518: If an email containing an address header that ended in an open double quote was parsed with a non-compat32 policy, accessing the username attribute of the mailbox accessed through that header object would result in an IndexError. It now correctly returns an empty string as the result. * gh-148370: configparser: prevent quadratic behavior when a ParsingError is raised after a parser fails to parse multiple lines. Patch by B?n?dikt Tran. * gh-148254: Use singular "sec" instead of "secs" in timeit verbose output for consistency with other time units. * gh-148192: email.generator.Generator._make_boundary could fail to detect a duplicate boundary string if linesep was not n. It now correctly detects boundary strings when linesep is rn as well. * gh-146313: Fix a deadlock in multiprocessing's resource tracker where the parent process could hang indefinitely in os.waitpid() during interpreter shutdown if a child created via os.fork() still held the resource tracker's pipe open. * gh-145831: Fix email.quoprimime.decode() leaving a stray \r when eol='\r\n' by stripping the full eol string instead of one character. * gh-145105: Fix crash in csv reader when iterating with a re-entrant iterator that calls next() on the same reader from within **next**. * gh-130750: Restore quoting of choices in argparse error messages for improved clarity and consistency with documentation. * gh-105936: Attempting to mutate non-field attributes of dataclasses with both frozen and slots being True now raises FrozenInstanceError instead of TypeError. Their non-dataclass subclasses can now freely mutate non-field attributes, and the original non-slotted class can be garbage collected. The fix also handles the case of an empty **class** cell on a function found within the class (gh-148947). * gh-142516: ssl: fix reference leaks in ssl.SSLContext objects. Patch by B?n?dikt Tran. * gh-142831: Fix a crash in the json module where a use-after-free could occur if the object being encoded is modified during serialization. * gh-140287: The asyncio REPL now handles exceptions when executing PYTHONSTARTUP scripts. Patch by Bartosz S?awecki. * gh-90949: Add SetBillionLaughsAttackProtectionActivationThreshold() and SetBillionLaughsAttackProtectionMaximumAmplification() to xmlparser objects to tune protections against billion laughs attacks. Patch by B?n?dikt Tran. * gh-132631: Fix "I/O operation on closed file" when parsing JSON Lines file with JSON CLI. * gh-128110: Fix bug in the parsing of email address headers that could result in extraneous spaces in the decoded text when using a modern email policy. Space between pairs of adjacent RFC 2047 encoded-words is now ignored, per section 6.2 (and consistent with existing parsing of unstructured headers like Subject). * gh-107398: Fix tarfile stream mode exception when process the file with the gzip extra field. * gh-123853: Update the table of Windows language code identifiers (LCIDs) used by locale.getdefaultlocale() on Windows to protocol version 16.0 (2024-04-23). * gh-70039: Fixed bug where smtplib.SMTP.starttls() could fail if smtplib.SMTP.connect() is called explicitly rather than implicitly. * gh-83281: email: improve handling trailing garbage in address lists to avoid throwing AttributeError in certain edge cases * gh-91099: imaplib.IMAP4.login() now raises exceptions with str instead of bytes. Patch by Florian Best. * IDLE * bpo-6699: Warn the user if a file will be overwritten when saving. * Documentation * gh-150319: Generic builtin and standard library types now document the meaning of their type parameters. * gh-148663: Document that calendar.IllegalMonthError is a subclass of both ValueError and IndexError since Python 3.12. * gh-146646: Document that glob.glob(), glob.iglob(), pathlib.Path.glob(), and pathlib.Path.rglob() silently suppress OSError exceptions raised from scanning the filesystem. * gh-109503: Fix documentation for shutil.move() on usage of os.rename() since nonatomic move might be used even if the files are on the same filesystem. Patch by Fang Li * Tests * gh-151130: Add more tests for PyWeakref_* C API. * gh-149776: Fix test_socket on Linux kernel 7.1 and newer: skip UDP Lite tests if it's not supported. Patch by Victor Stinner. ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * Python 3 Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Python3-15-SP7-2026-3649=1 ## Package List: * Python 3 Module 15-SP7 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * python313-idle-3.13.14-150700.4.53.1 * python313-dbm-3.13.14-150700.4.53.1 * python313-debuginfo-3.13.14-150700.4.53.1 * python313-base-3.13.14-150700.4.53.1 * python313-3.13.14-150700.4.53.1 * python313-devel-3.13.14-150700.4.53.1 * python313-debugsource-3.13.14-150700.4.53.1 * python313-tools-3.13.14-150700.4.53.1 * python313-dbm-debuginfo-3.13.14-150700.4.53.1 * libpython3_13-1_0-3.13.14-150700.4.53.1 * python313-tk-debuginfo-3.13.14-150700.4.53.1 * python313-tk-3.13.14-150700.4.53.1 * python313-base-debuginfo-3.13.14-150700.4.53.1 * libpython3_13-1_0-debuginfo-3.13.14-150700.4.53.1 * python313-curses-3.13.14-150700.4.53.1 * python313-core-debugsource-3.13.14-150700.4.53.1 * python313-curses-debuginfo-3.13.14-150700.4.53.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-15366.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-15367.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-0864.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-11940.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-11972.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-15308.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-3219.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-3276.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-4360.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45186.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-7210.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-7774.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-8328.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1257041 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1257044 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262429 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263083 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264962 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265268 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267581 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267821 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268977 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269066 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269788 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269959 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271192 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Wed Aug 19 16:31:20 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2026 16:31:20 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3648-1: important: Security update for python311 Message-ID: <178715708076.6433.17423998388455402820@d43bd93ed0c9> # Security update for python311 Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3648-1 Release Date: 2026-08-19T09:54:36Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1263083 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-3276 * CVE-2026-6019 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-3276 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-3276 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-3276 ( NVD ): 6.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-6019 ( SUSE ): 2.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-6019 ( SUSE ): 3.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-6019 ( NVD ): 2.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-6019 ( NVD ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:C/C:L/I:L/A:N Affected Products: * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 * Python 3 Module 15-SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 An update that solves two vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for python311 fixes the following issues: * Regression in `http.cookies` (bsc#1263083). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Basesystem-15-SP7-2026-3648=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP6-LTSS-2026-3648=1 * Python 3 Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Python3-15-SP7-2026-3648=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP6-2026-3648=1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3648=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * python311-devel-3.11.15-150600.3.65.1 * python311-debugsource-3.11.15-150600.3.65.1 * python311-dbm-3.11.15-150600.3.65.1 * python311-3.11.15-150600.3.65.1 * python311-debuginfo-3.11.15-150600.3.65.1 * python311-base-3.11.15-150600.3.65.1 * python311-dbm-debuginfo-3.11.15-150600.3.65.1 * libpython3_11-1_0-3.11.15-150600.3.65.1 * python311-tk-3.11.15-150600.3.65.1 * python311-curses-3.11.15-150600.3.65.1 * libpython3_11-1_0-debuginfo-3.11.15-150600.3.65.1 * python311-tk-debuginfo-3.11.15-150600.3.65.1 * python311-core-debugsource-3.11.15-150600.3.65.1 * python311-idle-3.11.15-150600.3.65.1 * python311-base-debuginfo-3.11.15-150600.3.65.1 * python311-tools-3.11.15-150600.3.65.1 * python311-curses-debuginfo-3.11.15-150600.3.65.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 (aarch64 i586 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * python311-debugsource-3.11.15-150600.3.65.1 * python311-debuginfo-3.11.15-150600.3.65.1 * python311-dbm-debuginfo-3.11.15-150600.3.65.1 * python311-tools-3.11.15-150600.3.65.1 * python311-dbm-3.11.15-150600.3.65.1 * python311-3.11.15-150600.3.65.1 * libpython3_11-1_0-3.11.15-150600.3.65.1 * python311-tk-3.11.15-150600.3.65.1 * python311-doc-devhelp-3.11.15-150600.3.65.1 * python311-testsuite-3.11.15-150600.3.65.1 * python311-core-debugsource-3.11.15-150600.3.65.1 * python311-idle-3.11.15-150600.3.65.1 * python311-curses-debuginfo-3.11.15-150600.3.65.1 * python311-devel-3.11.15-150600.3.65.1 * python311-doc-3.11.15-150600.3.65.1 * python311-tk-debuginfo-3.11.15-150600.3.65.1 * libpython3_11-1_0-debuginfo-3.11.15-150600.3.65.1 * python311-base-debuginfo-3.11.15-150600.3.65.1 * python311-testsuite-debuginfo-3.11.15-150600.3.65.1 * python311-base-3.11.15-150600.3.65.1 * python311-curses-3.11.15-150600.3.65.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 (x86_64) * python311-32bit-debuginfo-3.11.15-150600.3.65.1 * libpython3_11-1_0-32bit-3.11.15-150600.3.65.1 * python311-base-32bit-3.11.15-150600.3.65.1 * python311-base-32bit-debuginfo-3.11.15-150600.3.65.1 * libpython3_11-1_0-32bit-debuginfo-3.11.15-150600.3.65.1 * python311-32bit-3.11.15-150600.3.65.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 (aarch64_ilp32) * libpython3_11-1_0-64bit-3.11.15-150600.3.65.1 * python311-64bit-debuginfo-3.11.15-150600.3.65.1 * python311-64bit-3.11.15-150600.3.65.1 * python311-base-64bit-debuginfo-3.11.15-150600.3.65.1 * python311-base-64bit-3.11.15-150600.3.65.1 * libpython3_11-1_0-64bit-debuginfo-3.11.15-150600.3.65.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 (ppc64le x86_64) * python311-devel-3.11.15-150600.3.65.1 * python311-dbm-3.11.15-150600.3.65.1 * python311-debugsource-3.11.15-150600.3.65.1 * python311-debuginfo-3.11.15-150600.3.65.1 * python311-3.11.15-150600.3.65.1 * python311-base-3.11.15-150600.3.65.1 * python311-dbm-debuginfo-3.11.15-150600.3.65.1 * libpython3_11-1_0-3.11.15-150600.3.65.1 * python311-tk-3.11.15-150600.3.65.1 * python311-curses-3.11.15-150600.3.65.1 * python311-tools-3.11.15-150600.3.65.1 * python311-tk-debuginfo-3.11.15-150600.3.65.1 * python311-core-debugsource-3.11.15-150600.3.65.1 * libpython3_11-1_0-debuginfo-3.11.15-150600.3.65.1 * python311-base-debuginfo-3.11.15-150600.3.65.1 * python311-idle-3.11.15-150600.3.65.1 * python311-curses-debuginfo-3.11.15-150600.3.65.1 * Python 3 Module 15-SP7 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * python311-devel-3.11.15-150600.3.65.1 * python311-debugsource-3.11.15-150600.3.65.1 * python311-dbm-3.11.15-150600.3.65.1 * python311-debuginfo-3.11.15-150600.3.65.1 * python311-3.11.15-150600.3.65.1 * python311-dbm-debuginfo-3.11.15-150600.3.65.1 * python311-tools-3.11.15-150600.3.65.1 * python311-curses-3.11.15-150600.3.65.1 * python311-tk-3.11.15-150600.3.65.1 * python311-tk-debuginfo-3.11.15-150600.3.65.1 * python311-core-debugsource-3.11.15-150600.3.65.1 * python311-idle-3.11.15-150600.3.65.1 * python311-curses-debuginfo-3.11.15-150600.3.65.1 * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * python311-base-3.11.15-150600.3.65.1 * libpython3_11-1_0-3.11.15-150600.3.65.1 * python311-core-debugsource-3.11.15-150600.3.65.1 * libpython3_11-1_0-debuginfo-3.11.15-150600.3.65.1 * python311-base-debuginfo-3.11.15-150600.3.65.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-3276.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-6019.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263083 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Wed Aug 19 16:32:19 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2026 16:32:19 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3647-1: important: Security update for open-iscsi Message-ID: <178715713968.6433.1586776311827370291@d43bd93ed0c9> # Security update for open-iscsi Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3647-1 Release Date: 2026-08-19T09:53:51Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1268352 * bsc#1268353 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-44943 * CVE-2026-44944 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-44943 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-44943 ( SUSE ): 8.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-44943 ( NVD ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-44944 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-44944 ( SUSE ): 8.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-44944 ( NVD ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X Affected Products: * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 An update that solves two vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for open-iscsi fixes the following issues: * CVE-2026-44943: remote file-write as root via discovery (bsc#1268353). * CVE-2026-44944: iscsiuio control-socket auth bypass (bsc#1268352). Changes for open-iscsi: * Update to version 2.1.12.suse+0.8f77cf16: * Preparing for version 2.1.12 (#536) * iscsi-init.service: Use iscsi-gen-initiatorname * iscsi-gen-initiatorname use @IQN_PREFIX@ as default * avoid possible double free of found in idbm_rec_update_param (#528) * iscsi: validate interface IP against target address family (#527) * Update to version 2.1.11.suse+88.8e0635b3: * Make iface.example a doc file. (#526) * Updated SPEC file to deliver iface.example as a %doc file, no longer in the database directory. * Update to version 2.1.11.suse+85.4ef97a15: * Fix unused variable warning in usr/io.c (#524) * Remove old rpm subdirectory, no longer needed. * Add tcp.congestion_control configuration option (#520) * Small cleanups for firmware discovery. (#522) * Fix incorrect parsing of node.discovery_type "static" and "fw" (#518) * iscsi_net_util: avoid copying NULL pointers with strlcpy() (#515) * iscsi: delay reconnect until interface has valid IP. (#511) ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Basesystem-15-SP7-2026-3647=1 ## Package List: * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * open-iscsi-debugsource-2.1.12-150700.57.6.1 * libopeniscsiusr0-debuginfo-0.2.0-150700.57.6.1 * open-iscsi-debuginfo-2.1.12-150700.57.6.1 * open-iscsi-2.1.12-150700.57.6.1 * open-iscsi-devel-2.1.12-150700.57.6.1 * iscsiuio-debuginfo-0.7.8.8-150700.57.6.1 * libopeniscsiusr0-0.2.0-150700.57.6.1 * iscsiuio-0.7.8.8-150700.57.6.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-44943.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-44944.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268352 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268353 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Thu Aug 20 08:30:25 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2026 08:30:25 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3652-1: important: Security update for podman Message-ID: <178721462577.8884.18222964793878683459@6b3d9e8fa1da> # Security update for podman Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3652-1 Release Date: 2026-08-19T19:10:43Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1268579 * bsc#1269471 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-55686 * CVE-2026-57231 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-55686 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-55686 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-57231 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-57231 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-57231 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N Affected Products: * openSUSE Leap 15.4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.3 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.3 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 An update that solves two vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for podman fixes the following issues: * CVE-2026-55686: specially crafted image where the `WORKDIR` path contains a symlink allows for directory creation and ownership modification on the host filesystem (bsc#1268579). * CVE-2026-57231: specially crafted image can trick podman run into leaking host environment variables into the container (bsc#1269471). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.3 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-5.3-2026-3652=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.3 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-5.3-2026-3652=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP4-LTSS-2026-3652=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP4-ESPOS-2026-3652=1 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3652=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP4-LTSS-2026-3652=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-5.4-2026-3652=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-5.4-2026-3652=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP4-2026-3652=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * podman-4.9.5-150400.4.79.1 * podman-remote-debuginfo-4.9.5-150400.4.79.1 * podman-remote-4.9.5-150400.4.79.1 * podman-debuginfo-4.9.5-150400.4.79.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS (noarch) * podman-docker-4.9.5-150400.4.79.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 (aarch64 i586 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * podman-debuginfo-4.9.5-150400.4.79.1 * podman-remote-debuginfo-4.9.5-150400.4.79.1 * podman-4.9.5-150400.4.79.1 * podman-remote-4.9.5-150400.4.79.1 * podmansh-4.9.5-150400.4.79.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 (noarch) * podman-docker-4.9.5-150400.4.79.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 (ppc64le x86_64) * podman-4.9.5-150400.4.79.1 * podman-remote-debuginfo-4.9.5-150400.4.79.1 * podman-remote-4.9.5-150400.4.79.1 * podman-debuginfo-4.9.5-150400.4.79.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 (noarch) * podman-docker-4.9.5-150400.4.79.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 (aarch64 x86_64) * podman-4.9.5-150400.4.79.1 * podman-remote-debuginfo-4.9.5-150400.4.79.1 * podman-remote-4.9.5-150400.4.79.1 * podman-debuginfo-4.9.5-150400.4.79.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 (noarch) * podman-docker-4.9.5-150400.4.79.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.4 (aarch64 s390x x86_64) * podman-4.9.5-150400.4.79.1 * podman-remote-debuginfo-4.9.5-150400.4.79.1 * podman-remote-4.9.5-150400.4.79.1 * podman-debuginfo-4.9.5-150400.4.79.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.4 (aarch64 s390x x86_64) * podman-4.9.5-150400.4.79.1 * podman-remote-debuginfo-4.9.5-150400.4.79.1 * podman-remote-4.9.5-150400.4.79.1 * podman-debuginfo-4.9.5-150400.4.79.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.3 (aarch64 s390x x86_64) * podman-4.9.5-150400.4.79.1 * podman-remote-debuginfo-4.9.5-150400.4.79.1 * podman-remote-4.9.5-150400.4.79.1 * podman-debuginfo-4.9.5-150400.4.79.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.3 (aarch64 s390x x86_64) * podman-4.9.5-150400.4.79.1 * podman-remote-debuginfo-4.9.5-150400.4.79.1 * podman-remote-4.9.5-150400.4.79.1 * podman-debuginfo-4.9.5-150400.4.79.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 (noarch) * podman-docker-4.9.5-150400.4.79.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 (aarch64 x86_64) * podman-4.9.5-150400.4.79.1 * podman-remote-debuginfo-4.9.5-150400.4.79.1 * podman-remote-4.9.5-150400.4.79.1 * podman-debuginfo-4.9.5-150400.4.79.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-55686.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-57231.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268579 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269471 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Thu Aug 20 08:31:23 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2026 08:31:23 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3651-1: important: Security update for openssl-3-livepatches Message-ID: <178721468356.8884.16650357060454159907@6b3d9e8fa1da> # Security update for openssl-3-livepatches Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3651-1 Release Date: 2026-08-19T18:46:21Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1271712 * bsc#1271713 Affected Products: * openSUSE Leap 15.6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 An update that has two security fixes can now be installed. ## Description: This update for openssl-3-livepatches fixes the following issues: * HollowByte: DoS vector against OpenSSL TLS ClientHello via remote, attacker- controlled memory allocations (bsc#1271712, bsc#1271713). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * openSUSE Leap 15.6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3651=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Live-Patching-15-SP6-2026-3651=1 ## Package List: * openSUSE Leap 15.6 (x86_64) * openssl-3-livepatches-0.5-150600.13.16.1 * openssl-3-livepatches-debuginfo-0.5-150600.13.16.1 * openssl-3-livepatches-debugsource-0.5-150600.13.16.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP6 (x86_64) * openssl-3-livepatches-0.5-150600.13.16.1 * openssl-3-livepatches-debuginfo-0.5-150600.13.16.1 * openssl-3-livepatches-debugsource-0.5-150600.13.16.1 ## References: * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271712 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271713 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Thu Aug 20 12:30:12 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2026 12:30:12 -0000 Subject: SUSE-OU-2026:3653-1: low: Optional update for suse-migration-sle16-activation, SLES16-Migration, SLES16-SAP_Migration Message-ID: <178722901261.9714.9904125453671150678@6b3d9e8fa1da> # Optional update for suse-migration-sle16-activation, SLES16-Migration, SLES16-SAP_Migration Announcement ID: SUSE-OU-2026:3653-1 Release Date: 2026-08-19T20:56:08Z Rating: low References: Affected Products: * openSUSE Leap 15.5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 An update that can now be installed. ## Description: This update for suse-migration-sle16-activation, SLES16-Migration, SLES16-SAP_Migration fixes the following issues: * New packages: suse-migration-sle16-activation, SLES16-Migration, SLES16-SAP_Migration ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP5-2026-3653=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP5-LTSS-2026-3653=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP6-2026-3653=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP6-LTSS-2026-3653=1 * openSUSE Leap 15.5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3653=1 ## Package List: * openSUSE Leap 15.5 (aarch64 i586 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * wicked2nm-1.5.0-150500.11.3.2 * suse-migration-rpm-1.0.1-150500.12.4.1 * wicked2nm-debugsource-1.5.0-150500.11.3.2 * wicked2nm-debuginfo-1.5.0-150500.11.3.2 * openSUSE Leap 15.5 (noarch) * suse-migration-services-2.1.35-150500.12.4.1 * python3-migration-2.1.35-150500.12.4.1 * suse-migration-2.1.35-150500.12.4.1 * suse-migration-scripts-2.1.35-150500.12.4.1 * suse-migration-pre-checks-2.1.35-150500.12.4.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.5 (aarch64 ppc64le x86_64) * suse-migration-sle16-activation-2.1.35-150500.11.3.2 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 (noarch) * suse-migration-pre-checks-2.1.35-150500.12.4.1 * suse-migration-scripts-2.1.35-150500.12.4.1 * python3-migration-2.1.35-150500.12.4.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 (ppc64le x86_64) * wicked2nm-debugsource-1.5.0-150500.11.3.2 * suse-migration-sle16-activation-2.1.35-150500.11.3.2 * wicked2nm-debuginfo-1.5.0-150500.11.3.2 * wicked2nm-1.5.0-150500.11.3.2 * SLES16-SAP_Migration-2.1.35-Production * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le x86_64) * suse-migration-sle16-activation-2.1.35-150500.11.3.2 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * SLES16-Migration-2.1.35-Production * wicked2nm-1.5.0-150500.11.3.2 * wicked2nm-debugsource-1.5.0-150500.11.3.2 * wicked2nm-debuginfo-1.5.0-150500.11.3.2 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS (noarch) * suse-migration-pre-checks-2.1.35-150500.12.4.1 * suse-migration-scripts-2.1.35-150500.12.4.1 * python3-migration-2.1.35-150500.12.4.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS (noarch) * suse-migration-pre-checks-2.1.35-150500.12.4.1 * suse-migration-scripts-2.1.35-150500.12.4.1 * python3-migration-2.1.35-150500.12.4.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * wicked2nm-debugsource-1.5.0-150500.11.3.2 * wicked2nm-1.5.0-150500.11.3.2 * SLES16-Migration-2.1.35-Production * wicked2nm-debuginfo-1.5.0-150500.11.3.2 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le x86_64) * suse-migration-sle16-activation-2.1.35-150500.11.3.2 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 (ppc64le x86_64) * wicked2nm-debugsource-1.5.0-150500.11.3.2 * suse-migration-sle16-activation-2.1.35-150500.11.3.2 * wicked2nm-debuginfo-1.5.0-150500.11.3.2 * wicked2nm-1.5.0-150500.11.3.2 * SLES16-SAP_Migration-2.1.35-Production * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 (noarch) * suse-migration-pre-checks-2.1.35-150500.12.4.1 * suse-migration-scripts-2.1.35-150500.12.4.1 * python3-migration-2.1.35-150500.12.4.1 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Thu Aug 20 16:30:16 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2026 16:30:16 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3655-1: important: Security update for python311 Message-ID: <178724341674.5584.456097543475171041@3bcee230cd7a> # Security update for python311 Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3655-1 Release Date: 2026-08-20T09:12:30Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1263083 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-3276 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-3276 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-3276 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-3276 ( NVD ): 6.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X Affected Products: * openSUSE Leap 15.4 * Public Cloud Module 15-SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 * SUSE Manager Proxy 4.3 * SUSE Manager Retail Branch Server 4.3 * SUSE Manager Server 4.3 An update that solves one vulnerability can now be installed. ## Description: This update for python311 fixes the following issues: * Regression in `http.cookies` (bsc#1263083). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * Public Cloud Module 15-SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Public-Cloud-15-SP4-2026-3655=1 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3655=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP4-LTSS-2026-3655=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP4-LTSS-2026-3655=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP5-ESPOS-2026-3655=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP4-2026-3655=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP5-LTSS-2026-3655=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP4-ESPOS-2026-3655=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP5-LTSS-2026-3655=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP5-2026-3655=1 ## Package List: * openSUSE Leap 15.4 (aarch64 i586 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * python311-curses-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * python311-doc-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * python311-curses-debuginfo-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * python311-dbm-debuginfo-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * python311-debugsource-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * python311-tk-debuginfo-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * libpython3_11-1_0-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * python311-testsuite-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * python311-testsuite-debuginfo-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * python311-tools-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * python311-tk-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * python311-doc-devhelp-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * python311-dbm-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * python311-core-debugsource-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * libpython3_11-1_0-debuginfo-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * python311-base-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * python311-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * python311-base-debuginfo-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * python311-debuginfo-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * python311-idle-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * python311-devel-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 (x86_64) * python311-32bit-debuginfo-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * libpython3_11-1_0-32bit-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * python311-base-32bit-debuginfo-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * python311-32bit-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * python311-base-32bit-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * libpython3_11-1_0-32bit-debuginfo-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 (aarch64_ilp32) * python311-64bit-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * python311-base-64bit-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * libpython3_11-1_0-64bit-debuginfo-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * python311-base-64bit-debuginfo-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * python311-64bit-debuginfo-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * libpython3_11-1_0-64bit-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 (aarch64 x86_64) * python311-curses-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * python311-doc-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * python311-curses-debuginfo-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * python311-dbm-debuginfo-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * python311-debugsource-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * python311-tk-debuginfo-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * libpython3_11-1_0-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * python311-tools-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * python311-tk-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * python311-doc-devhelp-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * python311-dbm-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * python311-core-debugsource-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * libpython3_11-1_0-debuginfo-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * python311-base-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * python311-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * python311-base-debuginfo-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * python311-debuginfo-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * python311-idle-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * python311-devel-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 (ppc64le x86_64) * python311-curses-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * python311-doc-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * python311-curses-debuginfo-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * python311-dbm-debuginfo-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * python311-debugsource-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * python311-tk-debuginfo-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * libpython3_11-1_0-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * python311-tools-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * python311-tk-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * python311-doc-devhelp-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * python311-dbm-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * python311-core-debugsource-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * python311-base-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * libpython3_11-1_0-debuginfo-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * python311-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * python311-base-debuginfo-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * python311-debuginfo-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * python311-idle-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * python311-devel-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 (aarch64 x86_64) * python311-curses-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * python311-doc-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * python311-curses-debuginfo-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * python311-dbm-debuginfo-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * python311-debugsource-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * python311-tk-debuginfo-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * libpython3_11-1_0-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * python311-tools-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * python311-tk-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * python311-doc-devhelp-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * python311-dbm-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * python311-core-debugsource-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * libpython3_11-1_0-debuginfo-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * python311-base-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * python311-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * python311-base-debuginfo-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * python311-debuginfo-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * python311-idle-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * python311-devel-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 (aarch64 x86_64) * python311-curses-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * python311-doc-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * python311-curses-debuginfo-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * python311-dbm-debuginfo-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * python311-debugsource-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * python311-tk-debuginfo-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * libpython3_11-1_0-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * python311-tools-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * python311-tk-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * python311-doc-devhelp-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * python311-dbm-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * python311-core-debugsource-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * python311-base-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * libpython3_11-1_0-debuginfo-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * python311-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * python311-base-debuginfo-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * python311-debuginfo-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * python311-idle-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * python311-devel-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 (aarch64 x86_64) * python311-curses-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * python311-doc-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * python311-curses-debuginfo-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * python311-dbm-debuginfo-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * python311-debugsource-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * python311-tk-debuginfo-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * libpython3_11-1_0-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * python311-tools-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * python311-tk-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * python311-doc-devhelp-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * python311-dbm-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * python311-core-debugsource-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * python311-base-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * libpython3_11-1_0-debuginfo-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * python311-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * python311-base-debuginfo-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * python311-debuginfo-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * python311-idle-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * python311-devel-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * python311-curses-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * python311-doc-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * python311-curses-debuginfo-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * python311-dbm-debuginfo-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * python311-debugsource-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * python311-tk-debuginfo-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * libpython3_11-1_0-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * python311-tools-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * python311-tk-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * python311-doc-devhelp-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * python311-dbm-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * python311-core-debugsource-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * python311-base-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * libpython3_11-1_0-debuginfo-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * python311-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * python311-base-debuginfo-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * python311-debuginfo-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * python311-idle-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * python311-devel-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * python311-curses-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * python311-doc-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * python311-curses-debuginfo-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * python311-dbm-debuginfo-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * python311-debugsource-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * python311-tk-debuginfo-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * libpython3_11-1_0-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * python311-tools-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * python311-tk-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * python311-doc-devhelp-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * python311-dbm-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * python311-core-debugsource-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * libpython3_11-1_0-debuginfo-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * python311-base-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * python311-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * python311-base-debuginfo-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * python311-debuginfo-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * python311-idle-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * python311-devel-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 (ppc64le x86_64) * python311-curses-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * python311-doc-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * python311-curses-debuginfo-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * python311-dbm-debuginfo-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * python311-debugsource-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * python311-tk-debuginfo-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * libpython3_11-1_0-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * python311-tools-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * python311-tk-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * python311-doc-devhelp-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * python311-dbm-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * python311-core-debugsource-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * python311-base-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * libpython3_11-1_0-debuginfo-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * python311-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * python311-base-debuginfo-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * python311-debuginfo-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * python311-idle-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * python311-devel-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * Public Cloud Module 15-SP4 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * python311-base-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * python311-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 * libpython3_11-1_0-3.11.15-150400.9.97.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-3276.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263083 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Thu Aug 20 16:31:10 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2026 16:31:10 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3654-1: important: Security update for container-suseconnect Message-ID: <178724347080.5584.1081133946978888967@3bcee230cd7a> # Security update for container-suseconnect Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3654-1 Release Date: 2026-08-20T08:33:46Z Rating: important References: Affected Products: * Containers Module 15-SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 An update that can now be installed. ## Description: This update for container-suseconnect rebuilds it against the current go security release. ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP4-2026-3654=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP5-LTSS-2026-3654=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP5-LTSS-2026-3654=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP6-LTSS-2026-3654=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP4-ESPOS-2026-3654=1 * Containers Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Containers-15-SP7-2026-3654=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP6-2026-3654=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP4-LTSS-2026-3654=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP5-2026-3654=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP5-ESPOS-2026-3654=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP4-LTSS-2026-3654=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 (ppc64le x86_64) * container-suseconnect-2.5.6-150000.4.92.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * container-suseconnect-2.5.6-150000.4.92.1 * Containers Module 15-SP7 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * container-suseconnect-2.5.6-150000.4.92.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 (ppc64le x86_64) * container-suseconnect-2.5.6-150000.4.92.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * container-suseconnect-2.5.6-150000.4.92.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * container-suseconnect-2.5.6-150000.4.92.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 (aarch64 x86_64) * container-suseconnect-2.5.6-150000.4.92.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 (ppc64le x86_64) * container-suseconnect-2.5.6-150000.4.92.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 (aarch64 x86_64) * container-suseconnect-2.5.6-150000.4.92.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 (aarch64 x86_64) * container-suseconnect-2.5.6-150000.4.92.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 (aarch64 x86_64) * container-suseconnect-2.5.6-150000.4.92.1 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Thu Aug 20 20:30:16 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2026 20:30:16 -0000 Subject: SUSE-RU-2026:3656-1: important: Recommended update for ansible-linux-system-roles Message-ID: <178725781624.11246.14894783968283186325@6b3d9e8fa1da> # Recommended update for ansible-linux-system-roles Announcement ID: SUSE-RU-2026:3656-1 Release Date: 2026-08-20T15:44:09Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1271113 Affected Products: * openSUSE Leap 15.5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 * Systems Management Module 15-SP7 An update that has one fix can now be installed. ## Description: This update for ansible-linux-system-roles fixes the following issues: * Update to version 1.4.1: * Fix HA cluster deployment on pacemaker 3.x (bsc#1271113) * Update ha_cluster role to version 1.31.3: * crmsh: replace 'crm_verify' with 'crm configure verify' so pacemaker 3.x deprecation warnings no longer abort the "Verify shadow CIB" task with rc=78 (bsc#1271113) * crmsh: add support for QDevice, Qnet and Diskless SBD * export node attributes utilization and stonith levels * Exclude upstream CI and dev tooling files from the collection ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP6-LTSS-2026-3656=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP6-2026-3656=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP5-2026-3656=1 * Systems Management Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Systems-Management-15-SP7-2026-3656=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP5-LTSS-2026-3656=1 * openSUSE Leap 15.5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3656=1 ## Package List: * Systems Management Module 15-SP7 (noarch) * ansible-linux-system-roles-1.4.1-150500.11.12.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 (noarch) * ansible-linux-system-roles-1.4.1-150500.11.12.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 (noarch) * ansible-linux-system-roles-1.4.1-150500.11.12.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS (noarch) * ansible-linux-system-roles-1.4.1-150500.11.12.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS (noarch) * ansible-linux-system-roles-1.4.1-150500.11.12.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.5 (noarch) * ansible-linux-system-roles-1.4.1-150500.11.12.1 ## References: * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271113 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 21 08:30:16 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2026 08:30:16 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3662-1: important: Security update for podman Message-ID: <178730101665.32358.15952508156084901877@f059bd5bf0f9> # Security update for podman Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3662-1 Release Date: 2026-08-20T18:19:29Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1268579 * bsc#1269471 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-55686 * CVE-2026-57231 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-55686 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-55686 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-57231 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-57231 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-57231 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N Affected Products: * openSUSE Leap 15.3 * SUSE Enterprise Storage 7.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP3 An update that solves two vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for podman fixes the following issues: * CVE-2026-55686: specially crafted image where the `WORKDIR` path contains a symlink allows for directory creation and ownership modification on the host filesystem (bsc#1268579). * CVE-2026-57231: specially crafted image can trick podman run into leaking host environment variables into the container (bsc#1269471). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Enterprise Storage 7.1 zypper in -t patch SUSE-Storage-7.1-2026-3662=1 * openSUSE Leap 15.3 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3662=1 ## Package List: * openSUSE Leap 15.3 (aarch64 i586 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * podmansh-4.9.5-150300.9.83.1 * podman-4.9.5-150300.9.83.1 * podman-remote-4.9.5-150300.9.83.1 * podman-debuginfo-4.9.5-150300.9.83.1 * podman-remote-debuginfo-4.9.5-150300.9.83.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.3 (noarch) * podman-docker-4.9.5-150300.9.83.1 * SUSE Enterprise Storage 7.1 (aarch64 x86_64) * podman-debuginfo-4.9.5-150300.9.83.1 * podman-4.9.5-150300.9.83.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-55686.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-57231.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268579 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269471 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 21 08:31:11 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2026 08:31:11 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3661-1: important: Security update for helm Message-ID: <178730107106.32358.6006868540735253645@f059bd5bf0f9> # Security update for helm Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3661-1 Release Date: 2026-08-20T18:19:11Z Rating: important References: Affected Products: * Containers Module 15-SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 * SUSE Package Hub 15 15-SP7 An update that can now be installed. ## Description: This update for helm rebuilds it against the current go security release. ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP4-2026-3661=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP4-LTSS-2026-3661=1 * Containers Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Containers-15-SP7-2026-3661=1 * SUSE Package Hub 15 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Packagehub-Subpackages-15-SP7-2026-3661=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP5-2026-3661=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP6-2026-3661=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP6-LTSS-2026-3661=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP5-LTSS-2026-3661=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP5-ESPOS-2026-3661=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-5.5-2026-3661=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP5-LTSS-2026-3661=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP4-LTSS-2026-3661=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP4-ESPOS-2026-3661=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 (aarch64 x86_64) * helm-3.21.3-150000.1.87.1 * helm-debuginfo-3.21.3-150000.1.87.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 (noarch) * helm-bash-completion-3.21.3-150000.1.87.1 * helm-zsh-completion-3.21.3-150000.1.87.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 (noarch) * helm-bash-completion-3.21.3-150000.1.87.1 * helm-zsh-completion-3.21.3-150000.1.87.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 (aarch64 x86_64) * helm-3.21.3-150000.1.87.1 * helm-debuginfo-3.21.3-150000.1.87.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.5 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * helm-3.21.3-150000.1.87.1 * helm-debuginfo-3.21.3-150000.1.87.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.5 (noarch) * helm-bash-completion-3.21.3-150000.1.87.1 * Containers Module 15-SP7 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * helm-3.21.3-150000.1.87.1 * helm-debuginfo-3.21.3-150000.1.87.1 * Containers Module 15-SP7 (noarch) * helm-bash-completion-3.21.3-150000.1.87.1 * helm-zsh-completion-3.21.3-150000.1.87.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 (noarch) * helm-bash-completion-3.21.3-150000.1.87.1 * helm-zsh-completion-3.21.3-150000.1.87.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 (ppc64le x86_64) * helm-3.21.3-150000.1.87.1 * helm-debuginfo-3.21.3-150000.1.87.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 (noarch) * helm-bash-completion-3.21.3-150000.1.87.1 * helm-zsh-completion-3.21.3-150000.1.87.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 (aarch64 x86_64) * helm-3.21.3-150000.1.87.1 * helm-debuginfo-3.21.3-150000.1.87.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS (noarch) * helm-bash-completion-3.21.3-150000.1.87.1 * helm-zsh-completion-3.21.3-150000.1.87.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * helm-3.21.3-150000.1.87.1 * helm-debuginfo-3.21.3-150000.1.87.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS (noarch) * helm-bash-completion-3.21.3-150000.1.87.1 * helm-zsh-completion-3.21.3-150000.1.87.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * helm-3.21.3-150000.1.87.1 * helm-debuginfo-3.21.3-150000.1.87.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS (noarch) * helm-bash-completion-3.21.3-150000.1.87.1 * helm-zsh-completion-3.21.3-150000.1.87.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * helm-3.21.3-150000.1.87.1 * helm-debuginfo-3.21.3-150000.1.87.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 (ppc64le x86_64) * helm-3.21.3-150000.1.87.1 * helm-debuginfo-3.21.3-150000.1.87.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 (noarch) * helm-bash-completion-3.21.3-150000.1.87.1 * helm-zsh-completion-3.21.3-150000.1.87.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 (ppc64le x86_64) * helm-3.21.3-150000.1.87.1 * helm-debuginfo-3.21.3-150000.1.87.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 (noarch) * helm-bash-completion-3.21.3-150000.1.87.1 * helm-zsh-completion-3.21.3-150000.1.87.1 * SUSE Package Hub 15 15-SP7 (noarch) * helm-fish-completion-3.21.3-150000.1.87.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 (aarch64 x86_64) * helm-3.21.3-150000.1.87.1 * helm-debuginfo-3.21.3-150000.1.87.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 (noarch) * helm-bash-completion-3.21.3-150000.1.87.1 * helm-zsh-completion-3.21.3-150000.1.87.1 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 21 08:31:48 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2026 08:31:48 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3660-1: important: Security update for kubernetes Message-ID: <178730110854.32358.6309710850196551123@f059bd5bf0f9> # Security update for kubernetes Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3660-1 Release Date: 2026-08-20T18:17:18Z Rating: important References: Affected Products: * Containers Module 15-SP7 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 An update that can now be installed. ## Description: This update for kubernetes rebuilds it against the current go security release. ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * Containers Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Containers-15-SP7-2026-3660=1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3660=1 ## Package List: * openSUSE Leap 15.6 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kubernetes1.35-client-1.35.4-150600.13.38.1 * kubernetes1.35-client-common-1.35.4-150600.13.38.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 (noarch) * kubernetes1.35-client-bash-completion-1.35.4-150600.13.38.1 * kubernetes1.35-client-fish-completion-1.35.4-150600.13.38.1 * Containers Module 15-SP7 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kubernetes1.35-client-1.35.4-150600.13.38.1 * kubernetes1.35-client-common-1.35.4-150600.13.38.1 * Containers Module 15-SP7 (noarch) * kubernetes1.35-client-bash-completion-1.35.4-150600.13.38.1 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 21 08:32:42 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2026 08:32:42 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3659-1: important: Security update for kubernetes-old Message-ID: <178730116256.32358.8616462699639853638@f059bd5bf0f9> # Security update for kubernetes-old Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3659-1 Release Date: 2026-08-20T18:17:06Z Rating: important References: Affected Products: * Containers Module 15-SP7 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 An update that can now be installed. ## Description: This update for kubernetes-old rebuilds it against the current go security release. ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * Containers Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Containers-15-SP7-2026-3659=1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3659=1 ## Package List: * openSUSE Leap 15.6 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kubernetes1.33-client-1.33.11-150600.13.36.1 * kubernetes1.33-client-common-1.33.11-150600.13.36.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 (noarch) * kubernetes1.33-client-fish-completion-1.33.11-150600.13.36.1 * kubernetes1.33-client-bash-completion-1.33.11-150600.13.36.1 * Containers Module 15-SP7 (noarch) * kubernetes1.33-client-bash-completion-1.33.11-150600.13.36.1 * Containers Module 15-SP7 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kubernetes1.33-client-1.33.11-150600.13.36.1 * kubernetes1.33-client-common-1.33.11-150600.13.36.1 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 21 08:33:44 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2026 08:33:44 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3658-1: important: Security update for MozillaFirefox Message-ID: <178730122470.32358.1879327238557312079@f059bd5bf0f9> # Security update for MozillaFirefox Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3658-1 Release Date: 2026-08-20T17:16:19Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1274867 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-74934 * CVE-2026-74935 * CVE-2026-74936 * CVE-2026-74937 * CVE-2026-74938 * CVE-2026-74939 * CVE-2026-74940 * CVE-2026-74941 * CVE-2026-74942 * CVE-2026-74943 * CVE-2026-74944 * CVE-2026-74945 * CVE-2026-74946 * CVE-2026-74947 * CVE-2026-74948 * CVE-2026-74949 * CVE-2026-74950 * CVE-2026-74951 * CVE-2026-74952 * CVE-2026-74953 * CVE-2026-74954 * CVE-2026-74955 * CVE-2026-74956 * CVE-2026-74957 * CVE-2026-74958 * CVE-2026-74959 * CVE-2026-74960 * CVE-2026-74961 * CVE-2026-74962 * CVE-2026-74963 * CVE-2026-74964 * CVE-2026-74965 * CVE-2026-74966 * CVE-2026-74967 * CVE-2026-74968 * CVE-2026-74969 * CVE-2026-74970 * CVE-2026-74971 * CVE-2026-74972 * CVE-2026-74973 * CVE-2026-74974 * CVE-2026-74975 * CVE-2026-74976 * CVE-2026-74977 * CVE-2026-74978 * CVE-2026-74979 * CVE-2026-74980 * CVE-2026-74981 * CVE-2026-74982 * CVE-2026-74983 * CVE-2026-74984 * CVE-2026-74985 * CVE-2026-74986 * CVE-2026-74987 * CVE-2026-74988 * CVE-2026-74989 * CVE-2026-74990 * CVE-2026-75874 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-74934 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-74935 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-74935 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-74936 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-74936 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-74937 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-74938 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-74938 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-74939 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-74940 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-74941 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-74942 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-74943 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-74944 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-74946 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-74947 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-74949 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-74950 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-74951 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-74952 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-74953 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-74954 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-74955 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-74956 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-74958 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-74961 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-74962 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-74963 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:C/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-74963 ( NVD ): 5.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-74964 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-74965 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-74966 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-74967 ( NVD ): 5.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-74968 ( NVD ): 5.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-74969 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-74970 ( NVD ): 5.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-74971 ( NVD ): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-74972 ( NVD ): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-74973 ( NVD ): 4.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-74974 ( NVD ): 5.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-74975 ( NVD ): 5.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-74976 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-74977 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-74978 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-74979 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-74980 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-74981 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-74982 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-74983 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-74984 ( NVD ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-74985 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-74986 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-74987 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-74988 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-74989 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-74990 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-74990 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-75874 ( NVD ): 10.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * Desktop Applications Module 15-SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 An update that solves 58 vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for MozillaFirefox fixes the following issues: Update to Firefox Extended Support Release 140.14.0 ESR. * MFSA 2026-74 (bsc#1274867) * CVE-2026-74934: Site isolation issue in the Graphics: CanvasWebGL component. * CVE-2026-74935: Privilege escalation in the DOM: Networking component. * CVE-2026-74936: Use-after-free in the JavaScript: WebAssembly component. * CVE-2026-74937: Use-after-free in the JavaScript: GC component. * CVE-2026-74938: Mitigation bypass in the JavaScript: GC component. * CVE-2026-74939: Privilege escalation in the DOM: Navigation component. * CVE-2026-74940: Use-after-free in the Graphics: Text component. * CVE-2026-74941: Privilege escalation in the Graphics: CanvasWebGL component. * CVE-2026-74942: Privilege escalation in the Remote Settings Client component. * CVE-2026-74943: Use-after-free in the Graphics: ImageLib component. * CVE-2026-74944: Use-after-free in the DOM: Core & HTML component. * CVE-2026-74945: Information disclosure in the Graphics: Text component. * CVE-2026-74946: Privilege escalation due to incorrect boundary conditions in the Graphics: CanvasWebGL component. * CVE-2026-74947: Privilege escalation due to invalid pointer in the Graphics component. * CVE-2026-74948: Information disclosure in the Graphics component. * CVE-2026-74949: Privilege escalation due to use-after-free in the Graphics: Canvas2D component. * CVE-2026-74950: Privilege escalation in the Downloads API component. * CVE-2026-74951: Clickjacking issue in Firefox for Android. * CVE-2026-74952: Privilege escalation in the Application Update component. * CVE-2026-74953: Privilege escalation in the Networking: Cookies component. * CVE-2026-74954: Information disclosure due to side-channel in the Storage: Cache API component. * CVE-2026-74955: Privilege escalation in the Request Handling component. * CVE-2026-74956: Same-origin policy bypass in the DOM: Service Workers component. * CVE-2026-74957: Mitigation bypass in the Safe Browsing component. * CVE-2026-74958: Information disclosure in the WebRTC component. * CVE-2026-74959: Mitigation bypass in the Storage: Cache API component. * CVE-2026-74960: Site isolation issue in the WebExtensions component. * CVE-2026-74961: Side-channel in the Web Audio component. * CVE-2026-74962: Site isolation issue in the Networking: Cookies component. * CVE-2026-74963: Same-origin policy bypass in the Networking: Cookies component. * CVE-2026-74964: Integer overflow in the Graphics component. * CVE-2026-74965: Privilege escalation in the Shell Integration component. * CVE-2026-74966: Information disclosure in the Form Autofill component. * CVE-2026-74967: Same-origin policy bypass in the Audio/Video: Playback component. * CVE-2026-74968: Site isolation issue in the Graphics: WebRender component. * CVE-2026-74969: Use-after-free in the Layout: Text and Fonts component. * CVE-2026-74970: Site isolation issue in the Graphics component. * CVE-2026-74971: Information disclosure in the DOM: UI Events & Focus Handling component. * CVE-2026-74972: Information disclosure in the DOM: Push Subscriptions component. * CVE-2026-74973: Race condition, use-after-free in the Graphics component. * CVE-2026-74974: Same-origin policy bypass in the Graphics: ImageLib component. * CVE-2026-74975: Spoofing issue in the Downloads component in Firefox for Android. * CVE-2026-74976: JIT miscompilation in the JavaScript Engine: JIT component. * CVE-2026-74977: Integer overflow in the Graphics component. * CVE-2026-74978: Clickjacking issue in the Widget component. * CVE-2026-74979: Mitigation bypass in the Add-ons Manager component. * CVE-2026-74980: Clickjacking issue in the Downloads component in Firefox for Android. * CVE-2026-74981: Site isolation issue in the Audio/Video: Web Codecs component. * CVE-2026-74982: Denial-of-service in the Widget component. * CVE-2026-74983: Mitigation bypass in the Data Loss Prevention component. * CVE-2026-74984: Race condition in the JavaScript Engine component. * CVE-2026-74985: Privilege escalation in the Enterprise Policies component. * CVE-2026-74986: Site isolation issue in the CSS Parsing and Computation component. * CVE-2026-74987: Internally found bugs fixed in Firefox ESR 140.14, Firefox ESR 153.1 and Firefox 154. * CVE-2026-74988: Internally found bugs fixed in Firefox ESR 153.1 and Firefox 154. * CVE-2026-74989: Internally found bugs fixed in Firefox 154. * CVE-2026-74990: Internally found bugs fixed in Firefox ESR 115.39, Firefox ESR 140.14, Firefox ESR 153.1 and Firefox 154. * CVE-2026-75874: Sandbox escape in the Remote Settings Client component. ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP6-LTSS-2026-3658=1 * Desktop Applications Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Desktop-Applications-15-SP7-2026-3658=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP4-2026-3658=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP5-2026-3658=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP6-2026-3658=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP4-LTSS-2026-3658=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP5-ESPOS-2026-3658=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP5-LTSS-2026-3658=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP4-ESPOS-2026-3658=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP4-LTSS-2026-3658=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP5-LTSS-2026-3658=1 ## Package List: * Desktop Applications Module 15-SP7 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * MozillaFirefox-debuginfo-140.14.0-150200.152.251.1 * MozillaFirefox-debugsource-140.14.0-150200.152.251.1 * MozillaFirefox-translations-other-140.14.0-150200.152.251.1 * MozillaFirefox-translations-common-140.14.0-150200.152.251.1 * MozillaFirefox-140.14.0-150200.152.251.1 * Desktop Applications Module 15-SP7 (noarch) * MozillaFirefox-devel-140.14.0-150200.152.251.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 (ppc64le x86_64) * MozillaFirefox-debuginfo-140.14.0-150200.152.251.1 * MozillaFirefox-debugsource-140.14.0-150200.152.251.1 * MozillaFirefox-translations-other-140.14.0-150200.152.251.1 * MozillaFirefox-translations-common-140.14.0-150200.152.251.1 * MozillaFirefox-140.14.0-150200.152.251.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 (noarch) * MozillaFirefox-devel-140.14.0-150200.152.251.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * MozillaFirefox-debuginfo-140.14.0-150200.152.251.1 * MozillaFirefox-debugsource-140.14.0-150200.152.251.1 * MozillaFirefox-translations-other-140.14.0-150200.152.251.1 * MozillaFirefox-translations-common-140.14.0-150200.152.251.1 * MozillaFirefox-140.14.0-150200.152.251.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS (noarch) * MozillaFirefox-devel-140.14.0-150200.152.251.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS (noarch) * MozillaFirefox-devel-140.14.0-150200.152.251.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * MozillaFirefox-debuginfo-140.14.0-150200.152.251.1 * MozillaFirefox-debugsource-140.14.0-150200.152.251.1 * MozillaFirefox-translations-other-140.14.0-150200.152.251.1 * MozillaFirefox-translations-common-140.14.0-150200.152.251.1 * MozillaFirefox-140.14.0-150200.152.251.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * MozillaFirefox-debuginfo-140.14.0-150200.152.251.1 * MozillaFirefox-debugsource-140.14.0-150200.152.251.1 * MozillaFirefox-translations-other-140.14.0-150200.152.251.1 * MozillaFirefox-translations-common-140.14.0-150200.152.251.1 * MozillaFirefox-140.14.0-150200.152.251.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS (noarch) * MozillaFirefox-devel-140.14.0-150200.152.251.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 (ppc64le x86_64) * MozillaFirefox-debuginfo-140.14.0-150200.152.251.1 * MozillaFirefox-debugsource-140.14.0-150200.152.251.1 * MozillaFirefox-translations-other-140.14.0-150200.152.251.1 * MozillaFirefox-translations-common-140.14.0-150200.152.251.1 * MozillaFirefox-140.14.0-150200.152.251.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 (noarch) * MozillaFirefox-devel-140.14.0-150200.152.251.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 (aarch64 x86_64) * MozillaFirefox-debuginfo-140.14.0-150200.152.251.1 * MozillaFirefox-debugsource-140.14.0-150200.152.251.1 * MozillaFirefox-translations-other-140.14.0-150200.152.251.1 * MozillaFirefox-translations-common-140.14.0-150200.152.251.1 * MozillaFirefox-140.14.0-150200.152.251.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 (noarch) * MozillaFirefox-devel-140.14.0-150200.152.251.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 (aarch64 x86_64) * MozillaFirefox-debuginfo-140.14.0-150200.152.251.1 * MozillaFirefox-debugsource-140.14.0-150200.152.251.1 * MozillaFirefox-translations-other-140.14.0-150200.152.251.1 * MozillaFirefox-translations-common-140.14.0-150200.152.251.1 * MozillaFirefox-140.14.0-150200.152.251.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 (noarch) * MozillaFirefox-devel-140.14.0-150200.152.251.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 (aarch64 x86_64) * MozillaFirefox-debuginfo-140.14.0-150200.152.251.1 * MozillaFirefox-debugsource-140.14.0-150200.152.251.1 * MozillaFirefox-translations-other-140.14.0-150200.152.251.1 * MozillaFirefox-translations-common-140.14.0-150200.152.251.1 * MozillaFirefox-140.14.0-150200.152.251.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 (noarch) * MozillaFirefox-devel-140.14.0-150200.152.251.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 (aarch64 x86_64) * MozillaFirefox-debuginfo-140.14.0-150200.152.251.1 * MozillaFirefox-debugsource-140.14.0-150200.152.251.1 * MozillaFirefox-translations-other-140.14.0-150200.152.251.1 * MozillaFirefox-translations-common-140.14.0-150200.152.251.1 * MozillaFirefox-140.14.0-150200.152.251.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 (noarch) * MozillaFirefox-devel-140.14.0-150200.152.251.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 (noarch) * MozillaFirefox-devel-140.14.0-150200.152.251.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 (ppc64le x86_64) * MozillaFirefox-debuginfo-140.14.0-150200.152.251.1 * MozillaFirefox-debugsource-140.14.0-150200.152.251.1 * MozillaFirefox-translations-other-140.14.0-150200.152.251.1 * MozillaFirefox-translations-common-140.14.0-150200.152.251.1 * MozillaFirefox-140.14.0-150200.152.251.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74934.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74935.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74936.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74937.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74938.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74939.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74940.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74941.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74942.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74943.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74944.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74945.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74946.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74947.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74948.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74949.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74950.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74951.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74952.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74953.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74954.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74955.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74956.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74957.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74958.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74959.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74960.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74961.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74962.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74963.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74964.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74965.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74966.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74967.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74968.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74969.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74970.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74971.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74972.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74973.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74974.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74975.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74976.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74977.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74978.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74979.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74980.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74981.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74982.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74983.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74984.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74985.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74986.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74987.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74988.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74989.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74990.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-75874.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274867 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 21 08:35:17 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2026 08:35:17 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3657-1: important: Security update for rsync Message-ID: <178730131755.32358.14131903614152365464@f059bd5bf0f9> # Security update for rsync Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3657-1 Release Date: 2026-08-20T17:06:16Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1269039 * bsc#1269040 * bsc#1269041 * bsc#1269042 * bsc#1269043 * bsc#1269044 * bsc#1269045 * bsc#1269046 * bsc#1269047 * bsc#1269048 * bsc#1269049 * bsc#1269050 * bsc#1269051 * bsc#1269052 * bsc#1269053 * bsc#1269054 * bsc#1269055 * bsc#1269056 * bsc#1269057 * bsc#1269058 * bsc#1269060 * bsc#1273429 * bsc#1273430 * bsc#1273431 * bsc#1273432 * bsc#1273433 * bsc#1273434 * bsc#1273435 * bsc#1273436 * bsc#1273437 * bsc#1273438 * bsc#1273439 * bsc#1273440 * bsc#1273441 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-53783 * CVE-2026-53784 * CVE-2026-53785 * CVE-2026-53786 * CVE-2026-53788 * CVE-2026-53789 * CVE-2026-53790 * CVE-2026-53791 * CVE-2026-53792 * CVE-2026-53793 * CVE-2026-53794 * CVE-2026-53795 * CVE-2026-53796 * CVE-2026-53797 * CVE-2026-53798 * CVE-2026-53799 * CVE-2026-53800 * CVE-2026-53801 * CVE-2026-53802 * CVE-2026-53803 * CVE-2026-70452 * CVE-2026-70453 * CVE-2026-70454 * CVE-2026-70455 * CVE-2026-70456 * CVE-2026-70457 * CVE-2026-70458 * CVE-2026-70459 * CVE-2026-70460 * CVE-2026-70461 * CVE-2026-70462 * CVE-2026-70463 * CVE-2026-70464 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-53783 ( SUSE ): 7.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53783 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53783 ( NVD ): 8.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-53783 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-53784 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53784 ( SUSE ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-53784 ( NVD ): 8.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-53784 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-53785 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53785 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53785 ( NVD ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-53785 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53786 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53786 ( SUSE ): 5.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-53786 ( NVD ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-53786 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-53788 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53788 ( SUSE ): 5.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-53788 ( NVD ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-53788 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-53789 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53789 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-53789 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-53789 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53790 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53790 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53790 ( NVD ): 9.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-53790 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53791 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53791 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-53791 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-53791 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-53792 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53792 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53792 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-53792 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53793 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53793 ( SUSE ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-53793 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-53793 ( NVD ): 7.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-53794 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53794 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53794 ( NVD ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-53794 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-53795 ( SUSE ): 7.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53795 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-53795 ( NVD ): 7.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-53795 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53796 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53796 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53796 ( NVD ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-53796 ( NVD ): 6.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53797 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53797 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-53797 ( NVD ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-53797 ( NVD ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-53798 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53798 ( SUSE ): 5.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-53798 ( NVD ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-53798 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-53799 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53799 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53799 ( NVD ): 7.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-53799 ( NVD ): 6.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-53800 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53800 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53800 ( NVD ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-53800 ( NVD ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53801 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53801 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-53801 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-53801 ( NVD ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-53802 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53802 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-53802 ( NVD ): 8.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-53802 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-53803 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53803 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53803 ( NVD ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-53803 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-70452 ( SUSE ): 9.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-70452 ( SUSE ): 7.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-70452 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-70452 ( NVD ): 7.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-70453 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-70453 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-70453 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-70453 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-70454 ( SUSE ): 7.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:A/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-70454 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-70454 ( NVD ): 7.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-70454 ( NVD ): 8.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-70455 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-70455 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-70455 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-70455 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-70456 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-70456 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-70456 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-70456 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-70457 ( SUSE ): 8.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-70457 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-70457 ( NVD ): 8.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-70457 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-70458 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-70458 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-70458 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-70458 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-70459 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-70459 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-70459 ( NVD ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-70459 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-70460 ( SUSE ): 9.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-70460 ( SUSE ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-70460 ( NVD ): 9.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-70460 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-70461 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-70461 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-70461 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-70461 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-70462 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:A/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-70462 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-70462 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-70462 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-70463 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-70463 ( SUSE ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-70463 ( NVD ): 8.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-70463 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-70464 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-70464 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-70464 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-70464 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H Affected Products: * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 An update that solves 33 vulnerabilities and has one security fix can now be installed. ## Description: This update for rsync fixes the following issues: * CVE-2026-53783: rrsync restricted-directory escape (validation-vs-exec race + unsafe option allowlist) (bsc#1269041). * CVE-2026-53784: Daemon module-root chdir escape under "use chroot = no" (bsc#1269042). * CVE-2026-53785: --relative implied-parent creation escapes the destination tree (bsc#1269043). * CVE-2026-53786: Daemon --filter merge file bypasses the module filter list (bsc#1269044). * CVE-2026-53788: Daemon name-converter accepts newline-bearing names into its line protocol (bsc#1269046). * CVE-2026-53789: Malicious sender expands --delete scope by reclassifying an implied parent (bsc#1269047). * CVE-2026-53790: Command / argument injection via unquoted peer- or host- controlled values (bsc#1269048). * CVE-2026-53791: PROXY-protocol mode lets a direct client spoof the daemon's source address (bsc#1269049). * CVE-2026-53792: Receiver-supplied zero checksum block length drives sender matching negative (bsc#1269050). * CVE-2026-53793: Chroot "/./" inner-module escape via a parent-component symlink (bsc#1269051). * CVE-2026-53794: Remote peer disables the per-allocation sanity cap via --max-alloc=0 (bsc#1269052). * CVE-2026-53795: Receiver write escape via an absolute --temp-dir / --link- dest disabling rename/link confinement (bsc#1269053). * CVE-2026-53796: Non-daemon receiver destination-chdir symlink race (TOCTOU) (bsc#1269054). * CVE-2026-53797: Sender source-tree parent-component symlink race -> out-of- tree disclosure (bsc#1269055). * CVE-2026-53798: Daemon name-converter empty response maps an unknown name to uid/gid 0 (bsc#1269045). * CVE-2026-53799: Receiver ACL/xattr application follows a symlink-race -> arbitrary ACL set (local privilege escalation) (bsc#1269056). * CVE-2026-53800: Sender --remove-source-files unlink follows a parent- component symlink race -> arbitrary file deletion outside the source tree (bsc#1269057). * CVE-2026-53801: Sender/daemon directory-scan enumeration escapes the transfer root / module -> out-of-tree disclosure (bsc#1269058). * CVE-2026-53802: Arbitrary file read / transfer-shaping via symlinked operator-supplied input files (bsc#1269039). * CVE-2026-53803: Arbitrary file write / privilege escalation via symlinked operator-supplied output paths (bsc#1269040). * CVE-2026-70452: `hosts deny` fails OPEN when a configured hostname cannot be resolved, admitting the host it was meant to block (bsc#1273441). * CVE-2026-70453: Quadratic CPU exhaustion in hash_search() from a crafted equal-weak-checksum chain (bsc#1273440). * CVE-2026-70454: rsync-ssl establishes an unauthenticated TLS connection (bsc#1273439). * CVE-2026-70455: Peer-controlled Zstandard worker exhaustion on an rsync daemon (bsc#1273438). * CVE-2026-70456: Remote out-of-bounds heap write in read_args() when the argument count lands exactly on maxargs (bsc#1273437). * CVE-2026-70457: Attacker-chosen-offset write in parse_size_arg() error formatting (bsc#1273436). * CVE-2026-70458: Out-of-bounds write from a FLAG_HLINKED file entry accepted without -H (bsc#1273435). * CVE-2026-70459: Per-connection daemon child crash from a crafted first incremental file list with a non-directory transfer root (bsc#1273434). * CVE-2026-70460: Daemon module-root escape through a peer-supplied --partial- dir / --backup-dir resolving via an in- module symlink (bsc#1273433). * CVE-2026-70461: Peer-driven one-byte heap out-of-bounds write in add_implied_include() (bsc#1273432). * CVE-2026-70462: Peer-supplied MSG_IO_TIMEOUT defeats the client's own I/O timeout (bsc#1273431). * CVE-2026-70463: "auth users" ignores documented comma-only parsing, silently skipping a deny/read-only rule (bsc#1273430). * CVE-2026-70464: Unauthenticated pre-transfer handshake DoS locks out an rsync daemon module (bsc#1273429). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Basesystem-15-SP7-2026-3657=1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3657=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP6-LTSS-2026-3657=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP6-2026-3657=1 ## Package List: * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * rsync-debugsource-3.2.7-150600.3.24.1 * rsync-debuginfo-3.2.7-150600.3.24.1 * rsync-3.2.7-150600.3.24.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 (ppc64le x86_64) * rsync-debugsource-3.2.7-150600.3.24.1 * rsync-debuginfo-3.2.7-150600.3.24.1 * rsync-3.2.7-150600.3.24.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * rsync-debugsource-3.2.7-150600.3.24.1 * rsync-debuginfo-3.2.7-150600.3.24.1 * rsync-3.2.7-150600.3.24.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 (aarch64 i586 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * rsync-debugsource-3.2.7-150600.3.24.1 * rsync-debuginfo-3.2.7-150600.3.24.1 * rsync-3.2.7-150600.3.24.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53783.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53784.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53785.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53786.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53788.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53789.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53790.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53791.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53792.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53793.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53794.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53795.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53796.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53797.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53798.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53799.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53800.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53801.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53802.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53803.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-70452.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-70453.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-70454.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-70455.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-70456.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-70457.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-70458.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-70459.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-70460.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-70461.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-70462.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-70463.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-70464.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269039 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269040 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269041 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269042 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269043 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269044 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269045 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269046 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269047 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269048 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269049 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269050 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269051 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269052 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269053 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269054 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269055 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269056 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269057 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269058 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269060 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273429 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273430 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273431 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273432 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273433 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273434 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273435 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273436 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273437 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273438 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273439 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273440 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273441 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 21 12:30:21 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2026 12:30:21 -0000 Subject: SUSE-RU-2026:3673-1: important: Recommended update for go1.26 Message-ID: <178731542115.15382.13314836211059966753@6b3d9e8fa1da> # Recommended update for go1.26 Announcement ID: SUSE-RU-2026:3673-1 Release Date: 2026-08-21T08:05:52Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1255111 Affected Products: * Development Tools Module 15-SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 An update that has one fix can now be installed. ## Description: This update for go1.26 fixes the following issues: * go1.26.7 (released 2026-08-19) includes fixes to the net/http package. (bsc#1255111) * go#80927 net/http: ReadHeaderTimeout remains active after unencrypted HTTP/2 handoff ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP5-LTSS-2026-3673=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP4-LTSS-2026-3673=1 * Development Tools Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Development-Tools-15-SP7-2026-3673=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP5-2026-3673=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP5-LTSS-2026-3673=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP6-2026-3673=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP4-ESPOS-2026-3673=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP4-LTSS-2026-3673=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP4-2026-3673=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP6-LTSS-2026-3673=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP5-ESPOS-2026-3673=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * go1.26-doc-1.26.7-150000.1.27.1 * go1.26-1.26.7-150000.1.27.1 * go1.26-race-1.26.7-150000.1.27.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 (aarch64 x86_64) * go1.26-doc-1.26.7-150000.1.27.1 * go1.26-1.26.7-150000.1.27.1 * go1.26-race-1.26.7-150000.1.27.1 * Development Tools Module 15-SP7 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * go1.26-doc-1.26.7-150000.1.27.1 * go1.26-1.26.7-150000.1.27.1 * go1.26-race-1.26.7-150000.1.27.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 (aarch64 x86_64) * go1.26-doc-1.26.7-150000.1.27.1 * go1.26-1.26.7-150000.1.27.1 * go1.26-race-1.26.7-150000.1.27.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * go1.26-doc-1.26.7-150000.1.27.1 * go1.26-1.26.7-150000.1.27.1 * go1.26-race-1.26.7-150000.1.27.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 (ppc64le x86_64) * go1.26-doc-1.26.7-150000.1.27.1 * go1.26-1.26.7-150000.1.27.1 * go1.26-race-1.26.7-150000.1.27.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 (ppc64le x86_64) * go1.26-doc-1.26.7-150000.1.27.1 * go1.26-1.26.7-150000.1.27.1 * go1.26-race-1.26.7-150000.1.27.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * go1.26-doc-1.26.7-150000.1.27.1 * go1.26-1.26.7-150000.1.27.1 * go1.26-race-1.26.7-150000.1.27.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 (aarch64 x86_64) * go1.26-doc-1.26.7-150000.1.27.1 * go1.26-1.26.7-150000.1.27.1 * go1.26-race-1.26.7-150000.1.27.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 (ppc64le x86_64) * go1.26-doc-1.26.7-150000.1.27.1 * go1.26-1.26.7-150000.1.27.1 * go1.26-race-1.26.7-150000.1.27.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 (aarch64 x86_64) * go1.26-doc-1.26.7-150000.1.27.1 * go1.26-1.26.7-150000.1.27.1 * go1.26-race-1.26.7-150000.1.27.1 ## References: * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1255111 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 21 12:30:49 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2026 12:30:49 -0000 Subject: SUSE-RU-2026:3672-1: important: Recommended update for go1.25 Message-ID: <178731544906.15382.11733530704872341280@6b3d9e8fa1da> # Recommended update for go1.25 Announcement ID: SUSE-RU-2026:3672-1 Release Date: 2026-08-21T08:04:08Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1244485 Affected Products: * Development Tools Module 15-SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 An update that has one fix can now be installed. ## Description: This update for go1.25 fixes the following issues: * go1.25.14 (released 2026-08-19) includes fixes to the net/http package. (bsc#1244485) * go#80926 net/http: ReadHeaderTimeout remains active after unencrypted HTTP/2 handoff ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP5-LTSS-2026-3672=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP5-2026-3672=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP6-LTSS-2026-3672=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP4-LTSS-2026-3672=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP5-ESPOS-2026-3672=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP5-LTSS-2026-3672=1 * Development Tools Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Development-Tools-15-SP7-2026-3672=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP4-2026-3672=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP4-ESPOS-2026-3672=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP4-LTSS-2026-3672=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP6-2026-3672=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 (aarch64 x86_64) * go1.25-doc-1.25.14-150000.1.53.1 * go1.25-race-1.25.14-150000.1.53.1 * go1.25-1.25.14-150000.1.53.1 * Development Tools Module 15-SP7 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * go1.25-doc-1.25.14-150000.1.53.1 * go1.25-race-1.25.14-150000.1.53.1 * go1.25-1.25.14-150000.1.53.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 (ppc64le x86_64) * go1.25-doc-1.25.14-150000.1.53.1 * go1.25-race-1.25.14-150000.1.53.1 * go1.25-1.25.14-150000.1.53.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * go1.25-doc-1.25.14-150000.1.53.1 * go1.25-race-1.25.14-150000.1.53.1 * go1.25-1.25.14-150000.1.53.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 (aarch64 x86_64) * go1.25-doc-1.25.14-150000.1.53.1 * go1.25-race-1.25.14-150000.1.53.1 * go1.25-1.25.14-150000.1.53.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 (aarch64 x86_64) * go1.25-doc-1.25.14-150000.1.53.1 * go1.25-race-1.25.14-150000.1.53.1 * go1.25-1.25.14-150000.1.53.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * go1.25-doc-1.25.14-150000.1.53.1 * go1.25-race-1.25.14-150000.1.53.1 * go1.25-1.25.14-150000.1.53.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * go1.25-doc-1.25.14-150000.1.53.1 * go1.25-race-1.25.14-150000.1.53.1 * go1.25-1.25.14-150000.1.53.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 (ppc64le x86_64) * go1.25-doc-1.25.14-150000.1.53.1 * go1.25-race-1.25.14-150000.1.53.1 * go1.25-1.25.14-150000.1.53.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 (aarch64 x86_64) * go1.25-doc-1.25.14-150000.1.53.1 * go1.25-race-1.25.14-150000.1.53.1 * go1.25-1.25.14-150000.1.53.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 (ppc64le x86_64) * go1.25-doc-1.25.14-150000.1.53.1 * go1.25-race-1.25.14-150000.1.53.1 * go1.25-1.25.14-150000.1.53.1 ## References: * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1244485 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 21 12:31:10 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2026 12:31:10 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3671-1: important: Security update for podman Message-ID: <178731547009.15382.15597940629717168943@6b3d9e8fa1da> # Security update for podman Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3671-1 Release Date: 2026-08-21T07:17:05Z Rating: important References: Affected Products: * Containers Module 15-SP7 * openSUSE Leap 15.5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 An update that can now be installed. ## Description: This update for podman rebuilds it against the current go security release. ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP5-LTSS-2026-3671=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP6-LTSS-2026-3671=1 * Containers Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Containers-15-SP7-2026-3671=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP5-LTSS-2026-3671=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-5.5-2026-3671=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP6-2026-3671=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP5-ESPOS-2026-3671=1 * openSUSE Leap 15.5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3671=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP5-2026-3671=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * podmansh-4.9.5-150500.3.80.1 * podman-remote-debuginfo-4.9.5-150500.3.80.1 * podman-remote-4.9.5-150500.3.80.1 * podman-4.9.5-150500.3.80.1 * podman-debuginfo-4.9.5-150500.3.80.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS (noarch) * podman-docker-4.9.5-150500.3.80.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.5 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * podmansh-4.9.5-150500.3.80.1 * podman-remote-debuginfo-4.9.5-150500.3.80.1 * podman-remote-4.9.5-150500.3.80.1 * podman-4.9.5-150500.3.80.1 * podman-debuginfo-4.9.5-150500.3.80.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.5 (noarch) * podman-docker-4.9.5-150500.3.80.1 * Containers Module 15-SP7 (noarch) * podman-docker-4.9.5-150500.3.80.1 * Containers Module 15-SP7 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * podmansh-4.9.5-150500.3.80.1 * podman-remote-debuginfo-4.9.5-150500.3.80.1 * podman-remote-4.9.5-150500.3.80.1 * podman-4.9.5-150500.3.80.1 * podman-debuginfo-4.9.5-150500.3.80.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 (aarch64 x86_64) * podmansh-4.9.5-150500.3.80.1 * podman-remote-debuginfo-4.9.5-150500.3.80.1 * podman-remote-4.9.5-150500.3.80.1 * podman-4.9.5-150500.3.80.1 * podman-debuginfo-4.9.5-150500.3.80.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 (noarch) * podman-docker-4.9.5-150500.3.80.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.5 (aarch64 i586 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * podmansh-4.9.5-150500.3.80.1 * podman-remote-debuginfo-4.9.5-150500.3.80.1 * podman-remote-4.9.5-150500.3.80.1 * podman-4.9.5-150500.3.80.1 * podman-debuginfo-4.9.5-150500.3.80.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.5 (noarch) * podman-docker-4.9.5-150500.3.80.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * podman-remote-debuginfo-4.9.5-150500.3.80.1 * podmansh-4.9.5-150500.3.80.1 * podman-remote-4.9.5-150500.3.80.1 * podman-4.9.5-150500.3.80.1 * podman-debuginfo-4.9.5-150500.3.80.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS (noarch) * podman-docker-4.9.5-150500.3.80.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 (ppc64le x86_64) * podmansh-4.9.5-150500.3.80.1 * podman-remote-debuginfo-4.9.5-150500.3.80.1 * podman-remote-4.9.5-150500.3.80.1 * podman-4.9.5-150500.3.80.1 * podman-debuginfo-4.9.5-150500.3.80.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 (noarch) * podman-docker-4.9.5-150500.3.80.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 (noarch) * podman-docker-4.9.5-150500.3.80.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 (aarch64 x86_64) * podmansh-4.9.5-150500.3.80.1 * podman-remote-debuginfo-4.9.5-150500.3.80.1 * podman-remote-4.9.5-150500.3.80.1 * podman-4.9.5-150500.3.80.1 * podman-debuginfo-4.9.5-150500.3.80.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 (ppc64le x86_64) * podmansh-4.9.5-150500.3.80.1 * podman-remote-debuginfo-4.9.5-150500.3.80.1 * podman-remote-4.9.5-150500.3.80.1 * podman-4.9.5-150500.3.80.1 * podman-debuginfo-4.9.5-150500.3.80.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 (noarch) * podman-docker-4.9.5-150500.3.80.1 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 21 12:32:04 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2026 12:32:04 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3670-1: important: Security update for containerd Message-ID: <178731552497.15382.3933835944223827123@6b3d9e8fa1da> # Security update for containerd Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3670-1 Release Date: 2026-08-21T07:16:11Z Rating: important References: Affected Products: * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 * Containers Module 15-SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.3 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.3 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 An update that can now be installed. ## Description: This update for containerd rebuilds it against the current go security release. ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP6-LTSS-2026-3670=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP4-LTSS-2026-3670=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-5.4-2026-3670=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-5.4-2026-3670=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.3 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-5.3-2026-3670=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.3 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-5.3-2026-3670=1 * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Basesystem-15-SP7-2026-3670=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP5-LTSS-2026-3670=1 * Containers Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Containers-15-SP7-2026-3670=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP4-ESPOS-2026-3670=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP5-LTSS-2026-3670=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP5-ESPOS-2026-3670=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP6-2026-3670=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP5-2026-3670=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP4-LTSS-2026-3670=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-5.5-2026-3670=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP4-2026-3670=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 (aarch64 x86_64) * containerd-1.7.29-150000.144.1 * containerd-ctr-1.7.29-150000.144.1 * containerd-devel-1.7.29-150000.144.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * containerd-1.7.29-150000.144.1 * containerd-ctr-1.7.29-150000.144.1 * containerd-devel-1.7.29-150000.144.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 (aarch64 x86_64) * containerd-1.7.29-150000.144.1 * containerd-ctr-1.7.29-150000.144.1 * containerd-devel-1.7.29-150000.144.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * containerd-1.7.29-150000.144.1 * containerd-ctr-1.7.29-150000.144.1 * containerd-devel-1.7.29-150000.144.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 (ppc64le x86_64) * containerd-1.7.29-150000.144.1 * containerd-ctr-1.7.29-150000.144.1 * containerd-devel-1.7.29-150000.144.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 (aarch64 x86_64) * containerd-1.7.29-150000.144.1 * containerd-ctr-1.7.29-150000.144.1 * containerd-devel-1.7.29-150000.144.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 (ppc64le x86_64) * containerd-1.7.29-150000.144.1 * containerd-ctr-1.7.29-150000.144.1 * containerd-devel-1.7.29-150000.144.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 (aarch64 x86_64) * containerd-1.7.29-150000.144.1 * containerd-ctr-1.7.29-150000.144.1 * containerd-devel-1.7.29-150000.144.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * containerd-1.7.29-150000.144.1 * containerd-ctr-1.7.29-150000.144.1 * containerd-devel-1.7.29-150000.144.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.4 (aarch64 s390x x86_64) * containerd-1.7.29-150000.144.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.4 (aarch64 s390x x86_64) * containerd-1.7.29-150000.144.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 (ppc64le x86_64) * containerd-1.7.29-150000.144.1 * containerd-ctr-1.7.29-150000.144.1 * containerd-devel-1.7.29-150000.144.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.3 (aarch64 s390x x86_64) * containerd-1.7.29-150000.144.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.3 (aarch64 s390x x86_64) * containerd-1.7.29-150000.144.1 * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * containerd-1.7.29-150000.144.1 * Containers Module 15-SP7 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * containerd-ctr-1.7.29-150000.144.1 * containerd-devel-1.7.29-150000.144.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.5 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * containerd-1.7.29-150000.144.1 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 21 12:32:42 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2026 12:32:42 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3669-1: important: Security update for rootlesskit Message-ID: <178731556225.15382.18274472450818250810@6b3d9e8fa1da> # Security update for rootlesskit Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3669-1 Release Date: 2026-08-21T07:14:15Z Rating: important References: Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 An update that can now be installed. ## Description: This update for rootlesskit rebuilds it against the current go security release. ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP4-2026-3669=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP5-LTSS-2026-3669=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP5-2026-3669=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP4-ESPOS-2026-3669=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP5-LTSS-2026-3669=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP4-LTSS-2026-3669=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP4-LTSS-2026-3669=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP5-ESPOS-2026-3669=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 (aarch64 x86_64) * rootlesskit-1.1.1-150000.1.15.1 * rootlesskit-debuginfo-1.1.1-150000.1.15.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 (aarch64 x86_64) * rootlesskit-1.1.1-150000.1.15.1 * rootlesskit-debuginfo-1.1.1-150000.1.15.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 (ppc64le x86_64) * rootlesskit-1.1.1-150000.1.15.1 * rootlesskit-debuginfo-1.1.1-150000.1.15.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * rootlesskit-1.1.1-150000.1.15.1 * rootlesskit-debuginfo-1.1.1-150000.1.15.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 (ppc64le x86_64) * rootlesskit-1.1.1-150000.1.15.1 * rootlesskit-debuginfo-1.1.1-150000.1.15.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * rootlesskit-1.1.1-150000.1.15.1 * rootlesskit-debuginfo-1.1.1-150000.1.15.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 (aarch64 x86_64) * rootlesskit-1.1.1-150000.1.15.1 * rootlesskit-debuginfo-1.1.1-150000.1.15.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 (aarch64 x86_64) * rootlesskit-1.1.1-150000.1.15.1 * rootlesskit-debuginfo-1.1.1-150000.1.15.1 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 21 12:33:19 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2026 12:33:19 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3668-1: important: Security update for docker Message-ID: <178731559973.15382.13309964372038988591@6b3d9e8fa1da> # Security update for docker Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3668-1 Release Date: 2026-08-21T07:13:12Z Rating: important References: Affected Products: * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 * Containers Module 15-SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.3 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.3 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 An update that can now be installed. ## Description: This update for docker rebuilds it against the current go security release. ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-5.4-2026-3668=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-5.4-2026-3668=1 * Containers Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Containers-15-SP7-2026-3668=1 * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Basesystem-15-SP7-2026-3668=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP5-LTSS-2026-3668=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP4-LTSS-2026-3668=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.3 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-5.3-2026-3668=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.3 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-5.3-2026-3668=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP6-LTSS-2026-3668=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP5-2026-3668=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP4-LTSS-2026-3668=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP4-ESPOS-2026-3668=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-5.5-2026-3668=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP6-2026-3668=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP5-ESPOS-2026-3668=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP5-LTSS-2026-3668=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP4-2026-3668=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.5 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * docker-buildx-0.33.0-150000.257.1 * docker-debuginfo-29.4.0_ce-150000.257.1 * docker-29.4.0_ce-150000.257.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 (ppc64le x86_64) * docker-buildx-0.33.0-150000.257.1 * docker-debuginfo-29.4.0_ce-150000.257.1 * docker-29.4.0_ce-150000.257.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 (noarch) * docker-rootless-extras-29.4.0_ce-150000.257.1 * docker-bash-completion-29.4.0_ce-150000.257.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 (aarch64 x86_64) * docker-buildx-0.33.0-150000.257.1 * docker-debuginfo-29.4.0_ce-150000.257.1 * docker-29.4.0_ce-150000.257.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 (noarch) * docker-rootless-extras-29.4.0_ce-150000.257.1 * docker-bash-completion-29.4.0_ce-150000.257.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 (noarch) * docker-rootless-extras-29.4.0_ce-150000.257.1 * docker-zsh-completion-29.4.0_ce-150000.257.1 * docker-bash-completion-29.4.0_ce-150000.257.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 (ppc64le x86_64) * docker-buildx-0.33.0-150000.257.1 * docker-debuginfo-29.4.0_ce-150000.257.1 * docker-29.4.0_ce-150000.257.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS (noarch) * docker-rootless-extras-29.4.0_ce-150000.257.1 * docker-zsh-completion-29.4.0_ce-150000.257.1 * docker-bash-completion-29.4.0_ce-150000.257.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * docker-buildx-0.33.0-150000.257.1 * docker-debuginfo-29.4.0_ce-150000.257.1 * docker-29.4.0_ce-150000.257.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 (aarch64 x86_64) * docker-buildx-0.33.0-150000.257.1 * docker-debuginfo-29.4.0_ce-150000.257.1 * docker-29.4.0_ce-150000.257.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 (noarch) * docker-rootless-extras-29.4.0_ce-150000.257.1 * docker-bash-completion-29.4.0_ce-150000.257.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.4 (aarch64 s390x x86_64) * docker-buildx-0.33.0-150000.257.1 * docker-debuginfo-29.4.0_ce-150000.257.1 * docker-29.4.0_ce-150000.257.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.4 (aarch64 s390x x86_64) * docker-buildx-0.33.0-150000.257.1 * docker-debuginfo-29.4.0_ce-150000.257.1 * docker-29.4.0_ce-150000.257.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * docker-buildx-0.33.0-150000.257.1 * docker-debuginfo-29.4.0_ce-150000.257.1 * docker-29.4.0_ce-150000.257.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS (noarch) * docker-rootless-extras-29.4.0_ce-150000.257.1 * docker-bash-completion-29.4.0_ce-150000.257.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 (noarch) * docker-rootless-extras-29.4.0_ce-150000.257.1 * docker-bash-completion-29.4.0_ce-150000.257.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 (aarch64 x86_64) * docker-buildx-0.33.0-150000.257.1 * docker-debuginfo-29.4.0_ce-150000.257.1 * docker-29.4.0_ce-150000.257.1 * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * docker-buildx-0.33.0-150000.257.1 * docker-debuginfo-29.4.0_ce-150000.257.1 * docker-29.4.0_ce-150000.257.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * docker-buildx-0.33.0-150000.257.1 * docker-debuginfo-29.4.0_ce-150000.257.1 * docker-29.4.0_ce-150000.257.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS (noarch) * docker-rootless-extras-29.4.0_ce-150000.257.1 * docker-bash-completion-29.4.0_ce-150000.257.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 (aarch64 x86_64) * docker-buildx-0.33.0-150000.257.1 * docker-debuginfo-29.4.0_ce-150000.257.1 * docker-29.4.0_ce-150000.257.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 (noarch) * docker-rootless-extras-29.4.0_ce-150000.257.1 * docker-bash-completion-29.4.0_ce-150000.257.1 * Containers Module 15-SP7 (noarch) * docker-rootless-extras-29.4.0_ce-150000.257.1 * docker-zsh-completion-29.4.0_ce-150000.257.1 * docker-bash-completion-29.4.0_ce-150000.257.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.3 (aarch64 s390x x86_64) * docker-buildx-0.33.0-150000.257.1 * docker-debuginfo-29.4.0_ce-150000.257.1 * docker-29.4.0_ce-150000.257.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.3 (aarch64 s390x x86_64) * docker-buildx-0.33.0-150000.257.1 * docker-debuginfo-29.4.0_ce-150000.257.1 * docker-29.4.0_ce-150000.257.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 (noarch) * docker-rootless-extras-29.4.0_ce-150000.257.1 * docker-bash-completion-29.4.0_ce-150000.257.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 (ppc64le x86_64) * docker-buildx-0.33.0-150000.257.1 * docker-debuginfo-29.4.0_ce-150000.257.1 * docker-29.4.0_ce-150000.257.1 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 21 12:33:57 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2026 12:33:57 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3667-1: important: Security update for buildah Message-ID: <178731563713.15382.14620693435205798134@6b3d9e8fa1da> # Security update for buildah Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3667-1 Release Date: 2026-08-21T07:11:13Z Rating: important References: Affected Products: * openSUSE Leap 15.4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 An update that can now be installed. ## Description: This update for buildah rebuilds it against the current go security release. ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP4-LTSS-2026-3667=1 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3667=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP4-2026-3667=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP4-ESPOS-2026-3667=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP4-LTSS-2026-3667=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 (aarch64 x86_64) * buildah-1.35.5-150400.3.72.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 (aarch64 i586 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * buildah-1.35.5-150400.3.72.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 (aarch64 x86_64) * buildah-1.35.5-150400.3.72.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * buildah-1.35.5-150400.3.72.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 (ppc64le x86_64) * buildah-1.35.5-150400.3.72.1 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 21 12:34:51 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2026 12:34:51 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3666-1: important: Security update for cosign Message-ID: <178731569120.15382.12065883105300840309@6b3d9e8fa1da> # Security update for cosign Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3666-1 Release Date: 2026-08-21T06:12:33Z Rating: important References: Affected Products: * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 An update that can now be installed. ## Description: This update for cosign rebuilds it against the current go security release. ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP6-LTSS-2026-3666=1 * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Basesystem-15-SP7-2026-3666=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP5-LTSS-2026-3666=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP4-2026-3666=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP5-LTSS-2026-3666=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP5-2026-3666=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP4-LTSS-2026-3666=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP4-ESPOS-2026-3666=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP5-ESPOS-2026-3666=1 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3666=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP6-2026-3666=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP4-LTSS-2026-3666=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * cosign-debuginfo-3.1.2-150400.3.52.1 * cosign-3.1.2-150400.3.52.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 (ppc64le x86_64) * cosign-3.1.2-150400.3.52.1 * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 (noarch) * cosign-bash-completion-3.1.2-150400.3.52.1 * cosign-zsh-completion-3.1.2-150400.3.52.1 * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * cosign-debuginfo-3.1.2-150400.3.52.1 * cosign-3.1.2-150400.3.52.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 (aarch64 x86_64) * cosign-3.1.2-150400.3.52.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 (aarch64 i586 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * cosign-debuginfo-3.1.2-150400.3.52.1 * cosign-3.1.2-150400.3.52.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 (noarch) * cosign-bash-completion-3.1.2-150400.3.52.1 * cosign-fish-completion-3.1.2-150400.3.52.1 * cosign-zsh-completion-3.1.2-150400.3.52.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * cosign-3.1.2-150400.3.52.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 (aarch64 x86_64) * cosign-3.1.2-150400.3.52.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 (ppc64le x86_64) * cosign-debuginfo-3.1.2-150400.3.52.1 * cosign-3.1.2-150400.3.52.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 (ppc64le x86_64) * cosign-3.1.2-150400.3.52.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 (aarch64 x86_64) * cosign-3.1.2-150400.3.52.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 (aarch64 x86_64) * cosign-3.1.2-150400.3.52.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * cosign-3.1.2-150400.3.52.1 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 21 16:30:13 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2026 16:30:13 -0000 Subject: SUSE-RU-2026:23178-1: important: Recommended update for python-pluggy Message-ID: <178732981311.20680.3224568819167490804@f059bd5bf0f9> # Recommended update for python-pluggy Announcement ID: SUSE-RU-2026:23178-1 Release Date: 2026-08-14T04:24:30Z Rating: important References: Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 An update that can now be installed. ## Description: This update for python-pluggy fixes the following issues: * New package implementation of python311-pluggy at version 1.5.0 ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-6.1-669=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 (noarch) * python311-pluggy-1.5.0-slfo.1.1_1.1 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 21 16:30:38 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2026 16:30:38 -0000 Subject: SUSE-RU-2026:23177-1: important: Recommended update for grub2 Message-ID: <178732983837.20680.3193751368292857163@f059bd5bf0f9> # Recommended update for grub2 Announcement ID: SUSE-RU-2026:23177-1 Release Date: 2026-08-13T06:31:01Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1271980 Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 An update that has one fix can now be installed. ## Description: This update for grub2 fixes the following issues: * Fix crash in booting kernel on some AMD systems (bsc#1271980) ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-6.1-668=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 (s390x) * grub2-s390x-emu-2.12-slfo.1.1_7.1 * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 (aarch64 s390x x86_64) * grub2-debugsource-2.12-slfo.1.1_7.1 * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * grub2-debuginfo-2.12-slfo.1.1_7.1 * grub2-2.12-slfo.1.1_7.1 * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 (noarch) * grub2-powerpc-ieee1275-2.12-slfo.1.1_7.1 * grub2-i386-pc-2.12-slfo.1.1_7.1 * grub2-arm64-efi-2.12-slfo.1.1_7.1 * grub2-snapper-plugin-2.12-slfo.1.1_7.1 * grub2-x86_64-efi-2.12-slfo.1.1_7.1 * grub2-x86_64-xen-2.12-slfo.1.1_7.1 ## References: * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271980 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 21 16:31:00 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2026 16:31:00 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23176-1: moderate: Security update for python-urllib3 Message-ID: <178732986068.20680.16635985230907557898@f059bd5bf0f9> # Security update for python-urllib3 Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23176-1 Release Date: 2026-08-12T10:53:09Z Rating: moderate References: * bsc#1268683 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-9375 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-9375 ( SUSE ): 8.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:H * CVE-2026-9375 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-9375 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.0/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 An update that solves one vulnerability can now be installed. ## Description: This update for python-urllib3 fixes the following issue: * CVE-2026-9375: oversized Brotli payload via the streaming API can lead to a denial of service (bsc#1268683). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-6.1-667=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 (noarch) * python311-urllib3-2.1.0-slfo.1.1_6.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-9375.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268683 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 21 16:31:42 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2026 16:31:42 -0000 Subject: SUSE-RU-2026:23175-1: moderate: Recommended update for pcr-oracle Message-ID: <178732990274.20680.2104170864312231087@f059bd5bf0f9> # Recommended update for pcr-oracle Announcement ID: SUSE-RU-2026:23175-1 Release Date: 2026-08-12T06:34:58Z Rating: moderate References: * bsc#1272350 Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 An update that has one fix can now be installed. ## Description: This update for pcr-oracle fixes the following issues: * Update to 0.6.5: * Add replay tests * Add ecc-test to check for ECC P-256 support * Make .dir_list optional * Update help message and man page * Skip PCR 7 authority event synthesis for shim (bsc#1272350) * Remove test-authorized.sh from doc ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-6.1-666=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 (aarch64 x86_64) * pcr-oracle-debuginfo-0.6.5-slfo.1.1_1.1 * pcr-oracle-debugsource-0.6.5-slfo.1.1_1.1 * pcr-oracle-0.6.5-slfo.1.1_1.1 ## References: * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272350 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 21 16:32:19 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2026 16:32:19 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23174-1: critical: Security update for pcp Message-ID: <178732993989.20680.6867999972430235228@f059bd5bf0f9> # Security update for pcp Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23174-1 Release Date: 2026-08-11T11:26:04Z Rating: critical References: * bsc#1272922 * bsc#1272923 * bsc#1272924 * bsc#1272925 * bsc#1272926 * bsc#1272927 * bsc#1272928 * bsc#1272930 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-16524 * CVE-2026-16526 * CVE-2026-16527 * CVE-2026-16529 * CVE-2026-16530 * CVE-2026-16531 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-16524 ( SUSE ): 9.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-16524 ( SUSE ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-16524 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-16526 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-16526 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-16526 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-16527 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-16527 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-16527 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-16529 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-16529 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-16529 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-16530 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-16530 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-16530 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-16531 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-16531 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-16531 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 An update that solves six vulnerabilities and has two fixes can now be installed. ## Description: This update for pcp fixes the following issues: * CVE-2026-16524: command injection in `linux_sockets` PMDA via `network.persocket.filter` (bsc#1272922). * CVE-2026-16526: pmdaroot privilege escalation via `FD_CLOEXEC` fd inheritance and missing peer credentials (bsc#1272923). * CVE-2026-16527: missing authentication flags in pmproxy REST API (bsc#1272924). * CVE-2026-16529: integer overflow in `__pmGetPDU` leads to permanent DoS (bsc#1272925). * CVE-2026-16530: multiple OOB reads in libpcp record and PDU decoders (bsc#1272926). * CVE-2026-16531: path traversal via hostname in pmproxy logger servlet (bsc#1272927). * command injection in `pmieconf` `write_pmiefile` via `$HOME` and `-f` (bsc#1272928). * command injection in `pmlogcp/pmlogmv` `do_link` via unsanitised filenames (bsc#1272930). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-6.1-664=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * pcp-debugsource-6.2.0-slfo.1.1_6.1 * libpcp3-6.2.0-slfo.1.1_6.1 * libpcp_import1-debuginfo-6.2.0-slfo.1.1_6.1 * libpcp_import1-6.2.0-slfo.1.1_6.1 * libpcp3-debuginfo-6.2.0-slfo.1.1_6.1 * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 (noarch) * pcp-conf-6.2.0-slfo.1.1_6.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16524.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16526.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16527.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16529.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16530.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16531.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272922 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272923 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272924 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272925 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272926 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272927 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272928 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272930 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 21 16:33:04 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2026 16:33:04 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23173-1: moderate: Security update for libarchive Message-ID: <178732998454.20680.1639818478435999479@f059bd5bf0f9> # Security update for libarchive Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23173-1 Release Date: 2026-08-11T11:14:29Z Rating: moderate References: * bsc#1254340 * bsc#1254341 * bsc#1260998 * bsc#1261002 * bsc#1261003 Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 An update that has five fixes can now be installed. ## Description: This update for libarchive fixes the following issues: * creating temporary files in the current working directory instead of the target directory can lead to file creation failures when the working directory is not writable (bsc#1254340). * file descriptor leak in the mtree parser cleanup path could lead to file descriptor exhaustion and denial of service (bsc#1261003). * NULL pointer dereference in archive_acl_from_text_w() could lead to a segmentation fault (bsc#1260998). * reading from an invalid index when buffer size is smaller than H_LEVEL_OFFSET can lead to an out-of-bounds buffer overrun (bsc#1254341). * incorrect pointer handling for RAR5 files declaring over 8192 filters can lead to excessive resource usage and denial of service (bsc#1261002). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-6.1-665=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * libarchive-debugsource-3.7.4-slfo.1.1_5.1 * libarchive13-3.7.4-slfo.1.1_5.1 * libarchive13-debuginfo-3.7.4-slfo.1.1_5.1 ## References: * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1254340 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1254341 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1260998 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1261002 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1261003 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 21 16:33:43 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2026 16:33:43 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23172-1: important: Security update for openssl-3 Message-ID: <178733002315.20680.4434243952526330809@f059bd5bf0f9> # Security update for openssl-3 Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23172-1 Release Date: 2026-08-07T19:54:07Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1271712 Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 An update that has one fix can now be installed. ## Description: This update for openssl-3 fixes the following issue * HollowByte: DoS vector against OpenSSL TLS ClientHello via remote, attacker- controlled memory allocations (bsc#1271712). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-6.1-663=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * libopenssl-3-fips-provider-debuginfo-3.1.4-slfo.1.1_12.1 * libopenssl-3-fips-provider-3.1.4-slfo.1.1_12.1 * libopenssl3-debuginfo-3.1.4-slfo.1.1_12.1 * openssl-3-3.1.4-slfo.1.1_12.1 * openssl-3-debugsource-3.1.4-slfo.1.1_12.1 * libopenssl-3-devel-3.1.4-slfo.1.1_12.1 * libopenssl3-3.1.4-slfo.1.1_12.1 * openssl-3-debuginfo-3.1.4-slfo.1.1_12.1 ## References: * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271712 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 21 16:34:22 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2026 16:34:22 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23171-1: moderate: Security update for sssd Message-ID: <178733006217.20680.3200946451757677982@f059bd5bf0f9> # Security update for sssd Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23171-1 Release Date: 2026-08-07T15:09:47Z Rating: moderate References: * bsc#1269807 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-12610 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-12610 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-12610 ( SUSE ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-12610 ( NVD ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 An update that solves one vulnerability can now be installed. ## Description: This update for sssd fixes the following issue: * CVE-2026-12610: cancelled or completed PAM request while the asynchronous child process is still running can lead to a use-after-free (bsc#1269807). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-6.1-662=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * sssd-ldap-2.9.5-slfo.1.1_6.1 * sssd-krb5-common-debuginfo-2.9.5-slfo.1.1_6.1 * libsss_certmap0-debuginfo-2.9.5-slfo.1.1_6.1 * sssd-2.9.5-slfo.1.1_6.1 * libsss_nss_idmap0-debuginfo-2.9.5-slfo.1.1_6.1 * sssd-tools-2.9.5-slfo.1.1_6.1 * python3-sssd-config-debuginfo-2.9.5-slfo.1.1_6.1 * sssd-krb5-2.9.5-slfo.1.1_6.1 * python3-sssd-config-2.9.5-slfo.1.1_6.1 * sssd-debugsource-2.9.5-slfo.1.1_6.1 * sssd-debuginfo-2.9.5-slfo.1.1_6.1 * sssd-ad-2.9.5-slfo.1.1_6.1 * sssd-ldap-debuginfo-2.9.5-slfo.1.1_6.1 * sssd-tools-debuginfo-2.9.5-slfo.1.1_6.1 * sssd-ad-debuginfo-2.9.5-slfo.1.1_6.1 * libsss_idmap0-debuginfo-2.9.5-slfo.1.1_6.1 * sssd-dbus-2.9.5-slfo.1.1_6.1 * sssd-krb5-common-2.9.5-slfo.1.1_6.1 * sssd-dbus-debuginfo-2.9.5-slfo.1.1_6.1 * libsss_idmap0-2.9.5-slfo.1.1_6.1 * libsss_nss_idmap0-2.9.5-slfo.1.1_6.1 * libsss_certmap0-2.9.5-slfo.1.1_6.1 * sssd-krb5-debuginfo-2.9.5-slfo.1.1_6.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-12610.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269807 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 21 16:35:02 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2026 16:35:02 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23170-1: important: Security update for ignition Message-ID: <178733010225.20680.8301315813268110144@f059bd5bf0f9> # Security update for ignition Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23170-1 Release Date: 2026-08-07T10:56:20Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1266606 * bsc#1272059 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-39821 * CVE-2026-56852 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-39821 ( SUSE ): 9.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-39821 ( SUSE ): 7.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-39821 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-39821 ( NVD ): 9.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-56852 ( SUSE ): 6.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-56852 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-56852 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 An update that solves two vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for ignition fixes the following issues * CVE-2026-39821: golang.org/x/net/idna: failure to reject ASCII-only Punycode-encoded labels allows for validation bypass and privilege escalation (bsc#1266606). * CVE-2026-56852: golang.org/x/text/unicode/norm: handling of input containing invalid UTF-8 bytes can lead to infinite loop (bsc#1272059). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-6.1-661=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * ignition-2.19.0-slfo.1.1_5.1 * ignition-debuginfo-2.19.0-slfo.1.1_5.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-39821.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-56852.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266606 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272059 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 21 16:35:41 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2026 16:35:41 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23169-1: important: Security update for python-msgpack Message-ID: <178733014124.20680.3748741037414717653@f059bd5bf0f9> # Security update for python-msgpack Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23169-1 Release Date: 2026-08-06T13:56:28Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1269947 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-57585 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-57585 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-57585 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 An update that solves one vulnerability can now be installed. ## Description: This update for python-msgpack fixes the following issue * CVE-2026-57585: `Unpacker` reuse after a caught error can lead to an out-of- bounds read and a crash (bsc#1269947). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-6.1-660=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * python-msgpack-debugsource-1.0.5-slfo.1.1_2.1 * python311-msgpack-debuginfo-1.0.5-slfo.1.1_2.1 * python311-msgpack-1.0.5-slfo.1.1_2.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-57585.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269947 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 21 16:36:28 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2026 16:36:28 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23168-1: moderate: Security update for libssh Message-ID: <178733018806.20680.2678485384044322332@f059bd5bf0f9> # Security update for libssh Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23168-1 Release Date: 2026-08-06T11:30:24Z Rating: moderate References: * bsc#1272164 * bsc#1272165 * bsc#1272166 * bsc#1272167 * bsc#1272168 * bsc#1272169 * bsc#1272171 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-59843 * CVE-2026-59844 * CVE-2026-59845 * CVE-2026-59846 * CVE-2026-59847 * CVE-2026-59848 * CVE-2026-59850 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-59843 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-59843 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-59843 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-59844 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-59844 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-59844 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-59845 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:H * CVE-2026-59845 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-59845 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:R/S:C/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-59845 ( NVD ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:R/S:C/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-59846 ( SUSE ): 2.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:A/VC:L/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-59846 ( SUSE ): 3.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:R/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-59846 ( NVD ): 3.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:R/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-59847 ( SUSE ): 8.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-59847 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:L * CVE-2026-59847 ( NVD ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-59847 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-59848 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-59848 ( SUSE ): 3.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-59848 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-59850 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-59850 ( SUSE ): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-59850 ( NVD ): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-59850 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 An update that solves seven vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for libssh fixes the following issues * CVE-2026-59843: denial of service via zero advertised channel packet size (bsc#1272164). * CVE-2026-59844: denial of service via oversized SFTP read length (bsc#1272165). * CVE-2026-59845: denial of service via unchecked ProxyCommand fork() failure (bsc#1272166). * CVE-2026-59846: information disclosure via ProxyCommand %r username expansion (bsc#1272167). * CVE-2026-59847: integrity downgrade via OpenSSL AES-GCM tag verification (bsc#1272168). * CVE-2026-59848: denial of service via SFTP responses with unknown request IDs (bsc#1272169). * CVE-2026-59850: use-after-free via data callbacks on closed channels (bsc#1272171). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-6.1-659=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * libssh4-debuginfo-0.10.6-slfo.1.1_6.1 * libssh-config-0.10.6-slfo.1.1_6.1 * libssh4-0.10.6-slfo.1.1_6.1 * libssh-debugsource-0.10.6-slfo.1.1_6.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-59843.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-59844.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-59845.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-59846.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-59847.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-59848.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-59850.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272164 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272165 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272166 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272167 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272168 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272169 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272171 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 21 16:37:09 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2026 16:37:09 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23167-1: important: Security update for python-pyasn1 Message-ID: <178733022980.20680.10918171972795718476@f059bd5bf0f9> # Security update for python-pyasn1 Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23167-1 Release Date: 2026-08-06T11:19:02Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1271464 * bsc#1271465 * bsc#1271466 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-59884 * CVE-2026-59885 * CVE-2026-59886 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-59884 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-59884 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-59884 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-59885 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-59885 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-59885 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-59886 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-59886 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-59886 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 An update that solves three vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for python-pyasn1 fixes the following issues: * CVE-2026-59884: BER/CER/DER decoder denial of service via unbounded long- form tag IDs (bsc#1271464). * CVE-2026-59885: Quadratic complexity in OBJECT IDENTIFIER and RELATIVE-OID processing allows denial of service (bsc#1271465). * CVE-2026-59886: Uncontrolled resource consumption when converting decoded REAL values (bsc#1271466). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-6.1-658=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 (noarch) * python311-pyasn1-0.5.0-slfo.1.1_4.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-59884.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-59885.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-59886.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271464 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271465 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271466 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 21 16:37:50 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2026 16:37:50 -0000 Subject: SUSE-RU-2026:23166-1: important: Recommended update for libzypp Message-ID: <178733027012.20680.6894883944221913984@f059bd5bf0f9> # Recommended update for libzypp Announcement ID: SUSE-RU-2026:23166-1 Release Date: 2026-08-05T14:49:57Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1261038 * bsc#1268321 Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 An update that has two fixes can now be installed. ## Description: This update for libzypp fixes the following issues: * Update to version 17.38.14: * zypp.conf: add solver.NoUpdateProvide (default: false) option (bsc#1261038) * Use HttpHeader class for defining host specific http headers (bsc#1268321) * Compile and link with -fPIE to build on sparc64 ## Special Instructions and Notes: ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-6.1-656=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * libzypp-17.38.14-slfo.1.1_1.1 * libzypp-debugsource-17.38.14-slfo.1.1_1.1 * libzypp-debuginfo-17.38.14-slfo.1.1_1.1 ## References: * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1261038 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268321 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 21 16:38:11 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2026 16:38:11 -0000 Subject: SUSE-RU-2026:23165-1: moderate: Recommended update for policycoreutils Message-ID: <178733029194.20680.5179349559210863667@f059bd5bf0f9> # Recommended update for policycoreutils Announcement ID: SUSE-RU-2026:23165-1 Release Date: 2026-08-05T13:41:00Z Rating: moderate References: * bsc#1271645 Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 An update that has one fix can now be installed. ## Description: This update for policycoreutils fixes the following issues: * Drop /tmp cleanup to avoid TOCTOU issues (bsc#1271645) * can be dropped once "policycoreutils/scripts/fixfiles: drop /tmp cleanup" is in the upstream release ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-6.1-655=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * policycoreutils-debugsource-3.5-slfo.1.1_2.1 * policycoreutils-devel-3.5-slfo.1.1_2.1 * policycoreutils-devel-debuginfo-3.5-slfo.1.1_2.1 * policycoreutils-3.5-slfo.1.1_2.1 * policycoreutils-debuginfo-3.5-slfo.1.1_2.1 * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 (noarch) * python3-policycoreutils-3.5-slfo.1.1_2.1 * policycoreutils-python-utils-3.5-slfo.1.1_2.1 ## References: * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271645 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 21 16:38:34 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2026 16:38:34 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23164-1: low: Security update for runc Message-ID: <178733031407.20680.10629347054266815687@f059bd5bf0f9> # Security update for runc Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23164-1 Release Date: 2026-08-04T15:21:01Z Rating: low References: * bsc#1268275 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-41579 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-41579 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-41579 ( NVD ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 An update that solves one vulnerability can now be installed. ## Description: This update for runc fixes the following issues: * CVE-2026-41579: runc allows a malicious image with a /dev symlink to trigger limited host filesystem integrity violations (bsc#1268275). Changes for runc: * update to 1.3.6: * Various integration test improvements. (#5222, #5237, #5226, #5229, #5239, #5249, #5269, #5287, #5295, #5304) * When masking directories with `maskPaths`, runc will now re- use a single `tmpfs` instance (which is not writeable) to reduce the number `tmpfs` superblocks that need to be reaped when containers die (in particular, Kubernetes applies masks to per-CPU sysfs directories which get expensive quickly). * update to 1.3.5 * Recursive atime-related mount flags (rrelatime et al.) are now applied properly. (#5115, #5098) * PR #4757 caused a regression that resulted in spurious cannot start a container that has stopped errors when running runc create and has thus been reverted. (#5158, #5153, #5151, #4645, #4757) * Updated builds to Go 1.25, libseccomp v2.6.0. (#5111, #5053) * Minor signing keyring updates. (#5146, #5139, #5144, #5148) ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-6.1-654=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * runc-1.3.6-slfo.1.1_1.1 * runc-debuginfo-1.3.6-slfo.1.1_1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-41579.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268275 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 21 16:39:19 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2026 16:39:19 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23163-1: important: Security update for wget Message-ID: <178733035959.20680.6104662912557262950@f059bd5bf0f9> # Security update for wget Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23163-1 Release Date: 2026-08-04T15:00:03Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1271033 * bsc#1271034 * bsc#1271035 * bsc#1271036 * bsc#1271320 * bsc#1272219 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-15146 * CVE-2026-58469 * CVE-2026-58470 * CVE-2026-58471 * CVE-2026-58472 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-15146 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-15146 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-15146 ( NVD ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-58469 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-58469 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-58469 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-58469 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-58470 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-58470 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-58470 ( NVD ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-58470 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-58471 ( SUSE ): 6.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-58471 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-58471 ( NVD ): 6.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-58471 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-58471 ( NVD ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-58472 ( SUSE ): 6.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-58472 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-58472 ( NVD ): 6.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-58472 ( NVD ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-58472 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 An update that solves five vulnerabilities and has one fix can now be installed. ## Description: This update for wget fixes the following issues * CVE-2026-15146: unvalidated IP address in an FTP PASV response can lead to server-side request forgery (bsc#1271320). * CVE-2026-58469: Metalink document containing a whitespace-only URL can cause a heap buffer underread (bsc#1271033). * CVE-2026-58470: server-controlled `Content-Range` header values can cause an integer overflow in `parse_content_range()` (bsc#1271034). * CVE-2026-58471: server-supplied filenames requiring character set conversion could lead to heap memory corruption (bsc#1271035). * CVE-2026-58472: crafted HTML attribute with a large number of characters requiring entity encoding can lead to a heap buffer overflow (bsc#1271036). * Fix metalink regression from CVE-2026-58469 fix (bsc#1272219). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-6.1-653=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * wget-debuginfo-1.24.5-slfo.1.1_4.1 * wget-1.24.5-slfo.1.1_4.1 * wget-debugsource-1.24.5-slfo.1.1_4.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-15146.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-58469.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-58470.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-58471.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-58472.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271033 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271034 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271035 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271036 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271320 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272219 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 21 16:40:01 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2026 16:40:01 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23162-1: important: Security update for helm Message-ID: <178733040145.20680.11733638505265663107@f059bd5bf0f9> # Security update for helm Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23162-1 Release Date: 2026-08-04T11:10:39Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1266598 * bsc#1270127 * bsc#1271997 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-39821 * CVE-2026-48978 * CVE-2026-56852 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-39821 ( SUSE ): 9.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-39821 ( SUSE ): 7.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-39821 ( NVD ): 9.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-39821 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-48978 ( SUSE ): 2.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:A/VC:L/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-48978 ( SUSE ): 3.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-48978 ( NVD ): 2.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:A/VC:L/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-56852 ( SUSE ): 6.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-56852 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-56852 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 An update that solves three vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for helm fixes the following issues: Update to version 3.21.3. * CVE-2026-39821: golang.org/x/net/idna: failure to reject ASCII-only Punycode-encoded labels allows for validation bypass and privilege escalation (bsc#1266598). * CVE-2026-48978: oras.land/oras-go/v2/registry/remote/auth: missing validation in `auth.Client()` allows a malicious registry to hijack Bearer token realms to exfiltrate credentials and refresh tokens (bsc#1270127). * CVE-2026-56852: golang.org/x/text/unicode/norm: handling of input containing truncated/invalid UTF-8 input can lead to infinite loop (bsc#1271997). Changes for helm: * Update `x/text` to 0.40.0. * Update `x/net` to 0.57.0. * Update to version 3.21.3: * Apply suggestions from code review 1ad6e68 (Benoit Tigeot). * fix: drop `containerd` v1 dep to resolve govulncheck CVEs 037733e (Benoit Tigeot). * chore(deps): bump `github.com/containerd/containerd` from 1.7.32 to 1.7.33 d3e178b (dependabot[bot]). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-6.1-651=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 (noarch) * helm-bash-completion-3.21.3-slfo.1.1_1.1 * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * helm-3.21.3-slfo.1.1_1.1 * helm-debuginfo-3.21.3-slfo.1.1_1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-39821.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-48978.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-56852.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266598 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270127 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271997 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 21 16:40:40 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2026 16:40:40 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23161-1: moderate: Security update for avahi Message-ID: <178733044071.20680.1456895534383872671@f059bd5bf0f9> # Security update for avahi Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23161-1 Release Date: 2026-08-04T11:08:52Z Rating: moderate References: * bsc#1255451 Cross-References: * CVE-2025-59529 CVSS scores: * CVE-2025-59529 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-59529 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-59529 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 An update that solves one vulnerability can now be installed. ## Description: This update for avahi fixes the following issue * CVE-2025-59529: local DoS due to simple protocol server ignoring client limit CLIENTS_MAX (bsc#1255451). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-6.1-650=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * avahi-debuginfo-0.8-slfo.1.1_8.1 * libavahi-client3-0.8-slfo.1.1_8.1 * libavahi-client3-debuginfo-0.8-slfo.1.1_8.1 * libavahi-core7-0.8-slfo.1.1_8.1 * libavahi-common3-debuginfo-0.8-slfo.1.1_8.1 * avahi-debugsource-0.8-slfo.1.1_8.1 * libavahi-common3-0.8-slfo.1.1_8.1 * avahi-0.8-slfo.1.1_8.1 * libavahi-core7-debuginfo-0.8-slfo.1.1_8.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-59529.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1255451 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 21 16:41:42 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2026 16:41:42 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23160-1: critical: Security update for multipath-tools Message-ID: <178733050263.20680.15516561621907346317@f059bd5bf0f9> # Security update for multipath-tools Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23160-1 Release Date: 2026-08-04T11:04:57Z Rating: critical References: * bsc#1232063 * bsc#1232227 * bsc#1233588 * bsc#1236321 * bsc#1236390 * bsc#1236392 * bsc#1238484 * bsc#1244917 * bsc#1246501 * bsc#1253260 * bsc#1254094 * bsc#1255285 * bsc#1257007 * bsc#1257153 * bsc#1257244 * bsc#1257476 * bsc#1268144 * bsc#1268145 Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 An update that has 18 fixes can now be installed. ## Description: This update for multipath-tools fixes the following issues: Update to version 0.10.7~1+211+suse.18f1559. Security issues fixed: * kpartx: integer overflow in the GPT partition table size calculation can lead to heap OOB read via crafted USB device or disk image(bsc#1268145). * kpartx: missing bounds check can lead to a DASD VOL1 unbounded array write via a crafted DASD disk with more than 256 consecutive format labels (bsc#1268144). Other updates and bugfixes: * Fix system with multipath failing to boot during first boot during the installation (bsc#1232063). * Fix code that leads to `is_bit_set_in_bitfield: bitfield overflow: 1 >= 0` message showing up in syslog (bsc#1255285). * Version 0.10.7~1+211+suse.18f1559: * Fix ALUA asymmetric access state descriptions in multipathd logs, so that the same terms are used as by the kernel ("lba-dependent", "transitioning"). * Don't set a hardware handler for bio-based multipath devices. The kernel rejects this anyway. * Fix WWID detection for legacy devices that use the older SCSI-2 VPD page 0x83 format for their device identifier. * Fix duplicate "checker timed out" log messages when `log_checker_err` is set to `once`. (bsc#1254094) * Avoid potential buffer overflows in the iet and datacore prioritizers. * iet prioritizer: avoid misleading error message with systemd 256 and newer, and properly use udev to derive path parameters. (gh#opensvc/multipath- tools#145) * Version 0.10.6+201+suse.9f189e79: * libmultipath: reduce log level of "map X has no targets" (bsc#1257476) * Version 0.10.6+200+suse.547788f4 (bsc#1257007): * kpartx: fix segfault when operating on regular files (bsc#1257244, bsc#1257153) * multipathd: print path offline message even without a checker (bsc#1254094) * Fix command descriptions in the multipathd man page. * Fix ISO C23 compatibility issue causing errors with new compilers. * Fix memory leak caused by not joining the "init unwinder" thread. * Fix memory leaks in kpartx. * Print the warning "setting scsi timeouts is unsupported for protocol" only once per protocol. * Make sure multipath-tools is compiled with the compiler flag `-fno-strict- aliasing`. (gh#opensvc/multipath-tools#130, bsc#1255285) * Version 0.10.5+213+suse.04c3a0ac: * Log offline path state if "log_checker_err always" is set * mpathpersist: Fix REPORT CAPABILITIES output * Version 0.10.5+190+suse.a9f87040: * CI: GitHub workflow updates. No code changes. * _service: switched to tar_scm for git LFS. * Version 0.10.5+125+suse.1ed79487: * Fixes from upstream 0.10.5 (see also NEWS.md) (bsc#1253260) * Improved the communication with **udev** and **systemd** by triggering uevents when path devices are added to or removed from multipath maps, or when `multipathd reconfigure` is executed after changing blacklist directives in `multipath.conf`. * Failed paths should be checked every `polling_interval`. In certain cases, this wouldn't happen, because the check interval wasn't reset by multipathd. * It could happen that multipathd would accidentally release a SCSI persistent reservation held by another node. Fix it. * After manually failing some paths and then reinstating them, sometimes the reinstated paths were immediately failed again by multipathd. Fix it. * Various minor fixes reported by coverity. * Version 0.10.3+124+suse.ed5b4b11: * multipath-tools: add HPE MSA Gen7 (2070/2072) to hwtable (bsc#1246501) * Version 0.10.2+123+suse.48d66ee8: * multipathd: cli_reinstate(): avoid reinstated paths being failed again (bsc#1244917) * Version 0.10.2+122+suse.51e02cc: * multipathd: fix hang during shutdown with queuing maps (bsc#1238484). * This adds multipathd-queueing.service. * Version 0.10.2+117+suse.33411aa: * multipathd: trigger uevents for blacklisted paths in reconfigure (bsc#1236321) * Make sure maps are reloaded in the path checker loop after detecting an inconsistent or wrong kernel state (bsc#1236392) * Make sure udev and systemd notice changes in multipath path state when devices are added to or removed from multipath maps (bsc#1236321) * Fix the problem that `group_by_tpg` might be disabled if one or more paths were offline during initial configuration (bsc#1236392) * Fix multipathd crash because of invalid path group index value, for example if an invalid path device was removed from a map. (gh#opensvc/multipath- tools#105, bsc#1236392) * Fixed a memory leak in the nvme foreign library. * Fixed a problem in the marginal path detection algorithm that could cause the io error check for a recently failed path to be delayed. (bsc#1236390) * Reduce log level of harmless "map ... doesn't exist" message * Version 0.10.1~2+112+suse.b66763a: * libmultipath: reduce log level of "map X has multiple targets" (bsc#1233588) * Version 0.10.1~1+113+suse.d6eca5e: * This is a pre-release of the upstream stable release 0.10.1. * libmultipath: dm_get_maps(): don't bail out for single-map failures (bsc#1233588, gh#opensvc/multipath-tools#102) * libmultipath: don't print error message if WATCHDOG_USEC is 0 (bsc#1232227) * libmultipath: don't set dev_loss_tmo to 0 for NO_PATH_RETRY_FAIL * multipathd: fix deferred_failback_tick for reload removes * Version 0.10.0+108+suse.2c2e597: * Update fix for bsc#1232063 to upstream-accepted solution * Version 0.10.0+106+suse.ffbdb7a: * Fix reboot hang if uevent is processed for suspended device (bsc#1232063) ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-6.1-652=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * multipath-tools-debuginfo-0.10.7~1+211+suse.18f1559-slfo.1.1_1.1 * kpartx-debuginfo-0.10.7~1+211+suse.18f1559-slfo.1.1_1.1 * multipath-tools-0.10.7~1+211+suse.18f1559-slfo.1.1_1.1 * libmpath0-debuginfo-0.10.7~1+211+suse.18f1559-slfo.1.1_1.1 * kpartx-0.10.7~1+211+suse.18f1559-slfo.1.1_1.1 * libmpath0-0.10.7~1+211+suse.18f1559-slfo.1.1_1.1 * multipath-tools-debugsource-0.10.7~1+211+suse.18f1559-slfo.1.1_1.1 ## References: * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1232063 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1232227 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1233588 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1236321 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1236390 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1236392 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1238484 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1244917 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1246501 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1253260 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1254094 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1255285 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1257007 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1257153 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1257244 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1257476 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268144 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268145 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 21 16:42:31 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2026 16:42:31 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23159-1: important: Security update for python313 Message-ID: <178733055125.20680.8092212196278510487@f059bd5bf0f9> # Security update for python313 Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23159-1 Release Date: 2026-08-19T12:39:45Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1257041 * bsc#1257044 * bsc#1265268 * bsc#1268977 * bsc#1269066 * bsc#1269788 * bsc#1269959 * bsc#1271192 Cross-References: * CVE-2025-15366 * CVE-2025-15367 * CVE-2026-0864 * CVE-2026-11940 * CVE-2026-11972 * CVE-2026-15308 * CVE-2026-4360 * CVE-2026-8328 CVSS scores: * CVE-2025-15366 ( SUSE ): 6.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:L/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-15366 ( SUSE ): 6.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-15366 ( NVD ): 5.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:L/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2025-15367 ( SUSE ): 6.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:L/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-15367 ( SUSE ): 6.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-15367 ( NVD ): 5.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:L/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-0864 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-0864 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-0864 ( NVD ): 4.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:P/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-0864 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-11940 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-11940 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-11940 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:N/SC:H/SI:H/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-11972 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-11972 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-11972 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-15308 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-15308 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-15308 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-15308 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-4360 ( SUSE ): 2.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:P/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-4360 ( SUSE ): 2.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-4360 ( NVD ): 2.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:P/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-4360 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-8328 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-8328 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-8328 ( NVD ): 5.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:A/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 An update that solves eight vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for python313 fixes the following issues: * CVE-2025-15366: user-controlled command can allow additional commands injected using newlines (bsc#1257044). * CVE-2025-15367: control characters may allow the injection of additional commands (bsc#1257041). * CVE-2026-0864: improper handling of line-ending characters can lead to configuration file injection when the `configparser` module is used (bsc#1269066). * CVE-2026-4360: in the Tarfile.extract() function, the filter parameter is not passed properly when extracting hardlinks (bsc#1269959). * CVE-2026-8328: `ftpcp()` does not use actual peer address and trusts server- supplied PASV host address (bsc#1265268). * CVE-2026-11940: tarfile extraction filter bypass via a crafted archive allows escaping the destination directory and enables arbitrary file reads and writes (bsc#1268977). * CVE-2026-11972: infinite loop due to improper EOF handling in the tarfile module streaming mode can lead to DoS (bsc#1269788). * CVE-2026-15308: Incremental HTMLParser allows CPU-exhaustion DoS via repeated unterminated markup declarations (bsc#1271192). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SL-Micro-6.2-1465=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * python313-debugsource-3.13.14-160000.2.1 * libpython3_13-1_0-3.13.14-160000.2.1 * python313-3.13.14-160000.2.1 * python313-curses-3.13.14-160000.2.1 * python313-core-debugsource-3.13.14-160000.2.1 * python313-curses-debuginfo-3.13.14-160000.2.1 * python313-base-debuginfo-3.13.14-160000.2.1 * python313-base-3.13.14-160000.2.1 * libpython3_13-1_0-debuginfo-3.13.14-160000.2.1 * python313-debuginfo-3.13.14-160000.2.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-15366.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-15367.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-0864.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-11940.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-11972.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-15308.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-4360.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-8328.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1257041 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1257044 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265268 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268977 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269066 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269788 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269959 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271192 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 21 16:43:17 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2026 16:43:17 -0000 Subject: SUSE-RU-2026:23158-1: important: Recommended update for pesign Message-ID: <178733059704.20680.7816330550900860527@f059bd5bf0f9> # Recommended update for pesign Announcement ID: SUSE-RU-2026:23158-1 Release Date: 2026-08-05T13:45:35Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1159776 * bsc#1267478 * bsc#1268596 * bsc#1268900 * bsc#1270392 * bsc#1271405 Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 * SUSE Linux Micro Extras 6.1 An update that has six fixes can now be installed. ## Recommended update for pesign ### Description: This update for pesign fixes the following issues: * Set stricter permissions on /etc/pki/pesign (bsc#1271405) ## Recommended update for suseconnect-ng ### Description: This update for suseconnect-ng fixes the following issues: * Update version to 1.23.0: * Use product identifier for product migrations. (bsc#1268596) * Switch to using go1.26-openssl as the default Go version to install to support building the package (jsc#SCC-843, bsc#1268900). * Fix flag parsing so that unknown flags or options are flagged as an error and the usage message is displayed. (bsc#1159776) * InstallReleasePackage interactive/noninteractive handling should be consistent with DistUpgrade (bsc#1267478). * Add new optional rpm_packages collector, disabled by default, to collect list of installed SUSE vendored RPM packages. (jsc#TEL-298) * Allow deregsiter when subscribed regcode has expired (bsc#1270392, jsc#865) ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro Extras 6.1 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-Extras-6.1-657=1 * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SL-Micro-6.2-1461=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * suseconnect-ng-1.23.0-160000.1.1 * SUSE Linux Micro Extras 6.1 (aarch64 x86_64) * pesign-debugsource-116-slfo.1.1_4.1 * pesign-116-slfo.1.1_4.1 * pesign-debuginfo-116-slfo.1.1_4.1 ## References: * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1159776 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267478 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268596 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268900 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270392 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271405 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 21 16:43:44 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2026 16:43:44 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3674-1: important: Security update for sccache Message-ID: <178733062444.20680.7726624558455703565@f059bd5bf0f9> # Security update for sccache Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3674-1 Release Date: 2026-08-21T09:04:43Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1273881 * bsc#1273884 * bsc#1273886 * bsc#1273888 * bsc#1274146 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-25541 * CVE-2026-66746 * CVE-2026-66754 * CVE-2026-67181 * CVE-2026-67182 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-25541 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-25541 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-25541 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:P/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-25541 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-66746 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:L/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-66746 ( SUSE ): 5.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-66746 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:L/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-66746 ( NVD ): 5.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-66754 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-66754 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-66754 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-66754 ( NVD ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-67181 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:L/SI:L/SA:N * CVE-2026-67181 ( SUSE ): 5.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:N/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-67181 ( NVD ): 6.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:L/SI:L/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-67181 ( NVD ): 5.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:N/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-67182 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-67182 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-67182 ( NVD ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:H/SI:L/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-67182 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:N/I:H/A:L Affected Products: * Development Tools Module 15-SP7 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 An update that solves five vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for sccache fixes the following issues: * CVE-2026-25541: bytes: integer overflow in 'BytesMut:reserve' can lead to undefined behavior and crashes (bsc#1274146). * CVE-2026-66746: rouille: HTTP Response Splitting via Unvalidated Response Header Values (bsc#1273881). * CVE-2026-66754: rouille: remove_prefix function that allows remote unauthenticated attackers to crash the server by sending a crafted percent- encoded URL (bsc#1273884). * CVE-2026-67181: rouille: HTTP Request Smuggling via Transfer-Encoding Desynchronization (bsc#1273886). * CVE-2026-67182: rouille: HTTP Request Smuggling Enables Front-End Access Control Bypass (bsc#1273888). Changes for sccache: * Update to version 0.17.0~1: * Add experimental concurrent cache support * Release 0.17.0 * tests: pin libc in the dist test crate * doc: clarify server-side outputs and drop 'recommended mode' claim * doc: document SCCACHE_CLIENT_SIDE env var * doc: document client-side and direct modes in Architecture.md * Fix description of Unix socket-based Redis connection * server: remove redundant async block in start_compile_task * server: simplify bind() request loops with ? instead of manual match arms * Add support for arg files in Rust (#2782) * feat: support S3 SSE-KMS with AWS-managed and customer-managed keys (#2770) * abort compile tasks and associated subprocesses when a client disconnects * treat -ivfsoverlay as a preprocessor-only argument * gcc: refine response-file tokenizer visibility and whitespace handling * integration: convert cmake 4.x modules XFAIL test to a passing test * gcc/clang: cache and distribute builds using quoted @response files * fix: Fix ToolchainPackager cfg gate to build on ppc64le/s390x * fix: make gcc diagnostics color output work the same as for rustc * implement client-side mode * split handle_compile_response so that the compilation result can be handled separately * implement IpcStorage -- Storage backend over IPC * extend wire protocol with storage RPCs * implement AddAssign for ServerStats and related types * add Storage::get_path for direct file access * implement get_raw/put_raw on MultiLevelStorage * add client_side_mode config flag (SCCACHE_CLIENT_SIDE) * Extract new_client_runtime() helper to DRY up client runtime creation * Clarify single-threaded runtime rationale comment (grammar) * fix: use single-threaded tokio runtime in sccache dist-client * fix: use single-threaded tokio runtime in sccache client * fix: handle disabled cache backend features in multilevel chain * Fix ldd output parsing: remove .exists() check that failed on systems where the symlink source path does not exist locally (e.g. aarch64) * Fix cfg guard for PanicToolchainPackager to also cover non-x86_64 Linux architectures (e.g. aarch64) ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * Development Tools Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Development-Tools-15-SP7-2026-3674=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP6-LTSS-2026-3674=1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3674=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP6-2026-3674=1 ## Package List: * openSUSE Leap 15.6 (aarch64 i586 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * sccache-debuginfo-0.17.0~1-150600.10.14.1 * sccache-debugsource-0.17.0~1-150600.10.14.1 * sccache-0.17.0~1-150600.10.14.1 * Development Tools Module 15-SP7 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * sccache-debuginfo-0.17.0~1-150600.10.14.1 * sccache-0.17.0~1-150600.10.14.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * sccache-debuginfo-0.17.0~1-150600.10.14.1 * sccache-0.17.0~1-150600.10.14.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 (ppc64le x86_64) * sccache-debuginfo-0.17.0~1-150600.10.14.1 * sccache-0.17.0~1-150600.10.14.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-25541.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-66746.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-66754.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-67181.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-67182.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273881 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273884 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273886 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273888 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274146 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 21 20:30:30 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2026 20:30:30 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3680-1: important: Security update for vim Message-ID: <178734423092.18035.12524628579141061700@907d03244aba> # Security update for vim Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3680-1 Release Date: 2026-08-21T14:22:07Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1275011 * bsc#1275012 * bsc#1275013 * bsc#1275014 * bsc#1275015 * bsc#1275016 * bsc#1275017 * bsc#1275018 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-73070 * CVE-2026-73071 * CVE-2026-73072 * CVE-2026-73074 * CVE-2026-73075 * CVE-2026-73076 * CVE-2026-73077 * CVE-2026-73078 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-73070 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-73070 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-73070 ( NVD ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-73071 ( SUSE ): 2.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-73071 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-73071 ( NVD ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-73072 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-73072 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-73072 ( NVD ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-73074 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-73074 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-73074 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:A/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-73075 ( SUSE ): 2.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:P/VC:N/VI:L/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-73075 ( SUSE ): 4.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-73075 ( NVD ): 4.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:A/VC:N/VI:L/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-73076 ( SUSE ): 8.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:A/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-73076 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-73076 ( NVD ): 8.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:A/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-73077 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:P/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-73077 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-73077 ( NVD ): 8.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:A/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-73078 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:P/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-73078 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-73078 ( NVD ): 8.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:A/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X Affected Products: * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 * Desktop Applications Module 15-SP7 * openSUSE Leap 15.5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 An update that solves eight vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for vim fixes the following issues: * CVE-2026-73070: stack buffer overflow in the socket server can lead to denial of service (bsc#1275018). * CVE-2026-73071: use-after-free in JSON decoding can lead to process crash (bsc#1275017). * CVE-2026-73072: heap buffer overflow when loading a spell file can lead to crash or potential code execution (bsc#1275016). * CVE-2026-73074: heap buffer overflow in text property handling can lead to a crash or potential code execution (bsc#1275015). * CVE-2026-73075: out-of-bounds access in popup opacity handling can lead to a conditional memory write (bsc#1275014). * CVE-2026-73076: arbitrary command execution via the vimball record file (bsc#1275013). * CVE-2026-73077: arbitrary code execution due to insecure shell command handling (bsc#1275012). * CVE-2026-73078: arbitrary code execution via crafted netrw menu entries (bsc#1275011). Changes for vim: * Updated to version 9.2.0957. * tests: Test_fuzzy_completion_bufname_fullpath() creates unnecessary dir (9.2.0781). * tests: missing cleanup in test_mksession.vim (9.2.0782). * tests: personal spell files leak into later tests (9.2.0783). * crash when borrowing statusline highlight in silent Ex mode (9.2.0784). * WinResized not triggered when the whole Vim is resized (9.2.0785). * filetype: containerfile is not recognized (9.2.0786). * regexp: code 0x1ecb duplicated for equivalence class (9.2.0787). * filetype: hip files are not recognized (9.2.0788). * 'statuslineopt' status line too high after a window is minimized (9.2.0789). * 'completeslash' breaks :find completion with 'findfunc' (9.2.0790). * wincol() counts from right side for 'rightleft' (9.2.0791). * runtime(netrw): explore without optional dir broken (9.2.0792). * if session restored a tiny window, restore fails (9.2.0793). * extend() and extendnew() don't handle NULL expr2 properly (9.2.0794). * popup menu shadow is not cleared when the menu shrinks (9.2.0795). * Visual block reselection wrong with 'virtualedit' (9.2.0796). * memory leak in get_qfline_items() on alloc failure (9.2.0797). * memory leak in compile_expr6() on alloc failure (9.2.0798). * memory leak in compile_def_function_body() on alloc failure (9.2.0799). * memory leak in call_func() on alloc failure (9.2.0800). * memory leak in f_getreginfo() on alloc failure (9.2.0801). * memory leak with list_append_dict/dict_add_list on alloc failure (9.2.0802). * memory leak on alloc failure with taglist/gettagstack() (9.2.0803). * wincol() is wrong for a double-wide character with 'rightleft' (9.2.0804). * screenpos() "curscol" is wrong with 'rightleft' (9.2.0805). * 'showcmd' may show internal command keys (9.2.0806). * MS-Windows: ellipsis character is garbled (9.2.0807). * getregionpos: double-free on alloc failure (9.2.0808). * getframelayout() uses wrong function to free lists (9.2.0809). * add_llist_tags() uses wrong function to free dict (9.2.0810). * mksession writes terminal command unquoted (9.2.0811). * :argdelete with pattern leads to wrong argidx() (9.2.0812). * dict_add_func() may corrupt funcref count on failure (9.2.0813). * Vim9: E1041 when reloading an autoload script with exported variables (9.2.0814). * deeply nested regexp patterns may cause stack overflow (9.2.0815). * GTK4: memory leak in gui_gtk_set_dnd_targets() (9.2.0816). * crash when building a stacktrace during an autocommand (9.2.0817). * tests: client-server test fails without X11 server (9.2.0818). * MS-Windows: sixel image shown as raw text in the console (9.2.0819). * GUI: hidden popup image is displayed and not erased (9.2.0820). * filetype: msmtp system-wide rc file not detected (9.2.0821). * GTK4: crash menu id is null in gui_mch_destroy_menu() (9.2.0822). * tests: Test_clientserver_servlist_list may fail (9.2.0823). * Makefile: make tags depends on configure (9.2.0824). * regexp: submatch in a look-behind is empty with the NFA engine (9.2.0825). * highlighting for broken terminals can be improved (9.2.0826). * :startinsert enters Insert mode in a non-modifiable buffer (9.2.0827). * GTK4: hardware rendering can be improved (9.2.0828). * sessions do not preserve script version for expression options (9.2.0829). * the completion menu is not used on terminals without colors (9.2.0830). * diff highlighting hard to read with syntax enabled (9.2.0831). * socketserver: remote commands can be processed in reverse order (9.2.0832). * GTK4: menu mnemonics do not work properly (9.2.0833). * cleared last search pattern is restored from viminfo (9.2.0834). * features in version.c are not sorted (9.2.0835). * filetype: .git-blame-ignore-revs file is not recognized (9.2.0836). * using wrong colors in hl_blend_attr() (9.2.0837). * searchcount() returns wrong cached maxcount (9.2.0838). * [security]: arbitrary code execution via keyword lookup (9.2.0839). * [security]: code injection in netrw via bookmarks (9.2.0840). * [security]: heap overflow when adding > 65535 text properties (9.2.0841). * [security]: stack buffer overflow in socket server (9.2.0842). * [security]: popup: opacity mask indexed out of bounds (9.2.0843). * [security]: use-after-free on json decode error (9.2.0844). * [security]: arbitrary Ex command execution during C omni-completion (9.2.0845). * [security]: heap buffer overflow in set_sofo() (9.2.0846). * [security]: vimball: code execution via .VimballRecord file (9.2.0847). * tagfunc "cmd" with a generic Ex command corrupts the tag entry (9.2.0848). * filetype: osquery config files are not recognized (9.2.0849). * MS-Windows: commands from a client can be lost (9.2.0850). * focus autocommands triggered inconsistently (9.2.0851). * GTK: ligatures not correctly displayed (9.2.0852). * popup: popup images do not support scaling (9.2.0853). * memory leak when reading a spell file with SN_SAL and SN_SOFO (9.2.0854). * 'showcmd' not redrawn with empty mapping triggered on timeout (9.2.0855). * GTK4: undercurl rendering is inefficient (9.2.0856). * popup: opacity popup over a terminal is not cleared when closed (9.2.0857). * MS-Windows GUI: white flash when VimEnter is slow (9.2.0858). * GTK2: link error (9.2.0859). * filetype: xilinx design constraint files are not recognized (9.2.0860). * GTK4: bleed region updates in jumps (9.2.0861). * missing test change from v9.2.0857 (9.2.0862). * MS-Windows GUI: window contents can be missing when VimEnter is slow (9.2.0863). * using some dead code in Wayland feature (9.2.0864). * GTK4: non-hardware accelerated UI is too slow (9.2.0865). * MS-Windows: ":language messages" only works once (9.2.0866). * MS-Windows: messages are not in the display language (9.2.0867). * GTK: window Manager hint prevents giving focus to dialog (9.2.0868). * buf_copy_options() can lose the P_INSECURE flag (9.2.0869). * filetype: marko files are not recognized (9.2.0870). * screen line is lost when splitting a 'winfixheight' window (9.2.0871). * popup with opacity does not use the font of the highlight group (9.2.0872). * :redrawstatus does not update the ruler of the last window (9.2.0873). * fold size is compared against 'foldminlines' of the wrong window (9.2.0874). * GTK4: GUI does not support command-line arguments (9.2.0875). * GTK4: compile error with disabled netbeans feat (9.2.0876). * Vim9: crash when a closure assigns to a variable declared in a loop (9.2.0877). * Vim9: cannot use a script variable of an enclosing block in a lambda (9.2.0878). * popup: "maxwidth" is not respected when 'wrap' is off (9.2.0879). * scroll: window scrolls when using the autocommand window (9.2.0880). * 'smoothscroll' position is lost when the window height changes (9.2.0881). * :bwipe crashes if WinLeave wipes all other buffers (9.2.0882). * scroll: 'smoothscroll' position is lost when using "|" (9.2.0883). * scroll: unreachable 'smoothscroll' code in cursor_correct() (9.2.0884). * scroll: 'smoothscroll' position is lost when the window is squeezed (9.2.0885). * :set completion works for an invalid sub-option name (9.2.0886). * scroll: jump-scrolling when moving the cursor onto a wrapping line (9.2.0887). * mapping: modifier is not recognized after a partial mapping (9.2.0888). * VMS: spurious "INVALID DECC FEATURE VALUE" message at every startup (9.2.0889). * test: test for patch v9.2.0888 can be clarified (9.2.0890). * MS-Windows: filename-modifier ":8:t" causes underflow (9.2.0891). * highlight: wrong column highlighted with 'cursorcolumn' (9.2.0892). * MS-Windows: "*.vim" also matches files with a longer extension (9.2.0893). * filetype: ed script files not recognised (9.2.0894). * test: Test_aucmd_win_scroll_multibyte() is flaky in the GUI (9.2.0895). * scroll: 'smoothscroll' position is lost when splitting a window (9.2.0896). * GTK3 X11 redraws are not coalesced (9.2.0897). * printing support is lacking (9.2.0898). * command output temporary files may collide (9.2.0899). * FocusGained still triggered when closing dialog (9.2.0900). * textprop: wrong cursor line with truncated virtual text (9.2.0901). * Vim9: iterating over a tuple leaks memory (9.2.0902). * Vim9: cannot use an exported function of an autoload import (9.2.0903). * "zb" scrolls incorrectly with cursor just above fold (9.2.0904). * MS-Windows: ghost cursor with ligatures (9.2.0905). * slow transstr() with long strings (9.2.0906). * popup: virtual text is not redrawn when a text property changes (9.2.0907). * cannot use a {} block in a nested :autocmd (9.2.0908). * insert completion is slow to collect many matches (9.2.0909). * runtime(vim): update syntax, contain Ex commands (9.2.0910). * makefiles do not build hardcopy_postscript.c (9.2.0911). * hardcopy: prototypes are hand-written instead of generated (9.2.0912). * statusline: cell below the vertical separator keeps the old highlight (9.2.0913). * diff: undo after :diffget into an empty buffer leaves a line behind (9.2.0914). * tests: two terminal tests in test_popupwin fail on FreeBSD (9.2.0915). * configure: honor `--disable-hardcopy-pango` with GTK UI (9.2.0916). * :quitall not allowed in the command-line window (9.2.0917). * screen: fill char with a zero low byte is stored as a NUL cell (9.2.0918). * screen: the wrong array is copied into ScreenCols on a resize (9.2.0919). * filetype: json-ld files are not recognized (9.2.0920). * test: terminal tests fail on FreeBSD (9.2.0921). * Wayland: modeless selection not redrawn (9.2.0922). * tabpage: closing a tab page loses the alternate tab page (9.2.0923). * tests: Test_termwinscroll() fails on FreeBSD (9.2.0924). * crash when getcompletiontype() gets a NULL string (9.2.0925). * filetype: business Central files are not recognized (9.2.0926). * curswant not set on 8g8 (9.2.0927). * MinGW: tests hang when Vim is built with coverage enabled (9.2.0928). * incorrect completion for 'pumopt' and 'pumborder' (9.2.0929). * floating point exception when displaying pum (9.2.0930). * the GTK4 GUI is still experimental and untested by CI (9.2.0931). * NFA engine fallback can double free the compiled program (9.2.0932). * u_read_undo() leaks the file name when the undo file owner differs (9.2.0933). * filetype: hlsl files are not recognized (9.2.0934). * reading an undo file is slow with many undo headers (9.2.0935). * stringifying a list or dict can free the item being iterated (9.2.0936). * sort() with a numeric option converts each item on every comparison (9.2.0937). * cursorbind: cursor in the other window is not updated after undo (9.2.0938). * mbyte: wrong cell count for an overlong UTF-8 sequence (9.2.0939). * GTK4: columns are lost when a scrollbar appears (9.2.0940). * tests: clipboard tests fail in the GUI when the terminal has no clipboard (9.2.0941). * test: test_mksession_winpos() fails on GTK4 UI (9.2.0942). * test: test_hardcopy fails on GTK4 UI (9.2.0943). * test: tests fail when checking for GTK4 feature (9.2.0944). * sort() with a numeric option can be improved (9.2.0945). * GTK2/3: mouse move starts Visual selection after a dialog (9.2.0946). * GTK4: screen is cleared when moving the mouse after startup (9.2.0947). * GTK4: mouse move starts Visual selection after a dialog (9.2.0948). * GDK_KEY_VoidSymbol might be undefined (9.2.0949). * transstr() can be improved (after 9.2.0906) (9.2.0950). * GTK3: cursor does no longer blink (9.2.0951). * locking a container while stringifying can be improved (9.2.0952). * insert completion code can be improved (9.2.0953). * u_read_undo() can be improved (after 9.2.0935) (9.2.0954). * tests: terminal tests are flaky (9.2.0955). * GTK4: crash when the window is resized while redrawing (9.2.0956). * filetype: ArgoCD config file is not recognized (9.2.0957). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP6-LTSS-2026-3680=1 * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Basesystem-15-SP7-2026-3680=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP5-LTSS-2026-3680=1 * Desktop Applications Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Desktop-Applications-15-SP7-2026-3680=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP5-LTSS-2026-3680=1 * openSUSE Leap 15.5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3680=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-5.5-2026-3680=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP5-ESPOS-2026-3680=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP6-2026-3680=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP5-2026-3680=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * vim-debugsource-9.2.0957-150500.20.64.1 * gvim-9.2.0957-150500.20.64.1 * vim-9.2.0957-150500.20.64.1 * vim-debuginfo-9.2.0957-150500.20.64.1 * vim-small-9.2.0957-150500.20.64.1 * vim-small-debuginfo-9.2.0957-150500.20.64.1 * gvim-debuginfo-9.2.0957-150500.20.64.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS (noarch) * vim-data-9.2.0957-150500.20.64.1 * vim-data-common-9.2.0957-150500.20.64.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 (ppc64le x86_64) * vim-debugsource-9.2.0957-150500.20.64.1 * gvim-9.2.0957-150500.20.64.1 * vim-9.2.0957-150500.20.64.1 * vim-debuginfo-9.2.0957-150500.20.64.1 * vim-small-9.2.0957-150500.20.64.1 * vim-small-debuginfo-9.2.0957-150500.20.64.1 * gvim-debuginfo-9.2.0957-150500.20.64.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 (noarch) * vim-data-9.2.0957-150500.20.64.1 * vim-data-common-9.2.0957-150500.20.64.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 (ppc64le x86_64) * vim-debugsource-9.2.0957-150500.20.64.1 * gvim-9.2.0957-150500.20.64.1 * vim-9.2.0957-150500.20.64.1 * vim-debuginfo-9.2.0957-150500.20.64.1 * vim-small-9.2.0957-150500.20.64.1 * vim-small-debuginfo-9.2.0957-150500.20.64.1 * gvim-debuginfo-9.2.0957-150500.20.64.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 (noarch) * vim-data-9.2.0957-150500.20.64.1 * vim-data-common-9.2.0957-150500.20.64.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 (aarch64 x86_64) * vim-debugsource-9.2.0957-150500.20.64.1 * gvim-9.2.0957-150500.20.64.1 * vim-9.2.0957-150500.20.64.1 * vim-debuginfo-9.2.0957-150500.20.64.1 * vim-small-9.2.0957-150500.20.64.1 * vim-small-debuginfo-9.2.0957-150500.20.64.1 * gvim-debuginfo-9.2.0957-150500.20.64.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 (noarch) * vim-data-9.2.0957-150500.20.64.1 * vim-data-common-9.2.0957-150500.20.64.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 (aarch64 x86_64) * vim-debugsource-9.2.0957-150500.20.64.1 * gvim-9.2.0957-150500.20.64.1 * vim-9.2.0957-150500.20.64.1 * vim-debuginfo-9.2.0957-150500.20.64.1 * vim-small-9.2.0957-150500.20.64.1 * vim-small-debuginfo-9.2.0957-150500.20.64.1 * gvim-debuginfo-9.2.0957-150500.20.64.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 (noarch) * vim-data-9.2.0957-150500.20.64.1 * vim-data-common-9.2.0957-150500.20.64.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.5 (aarch64 i586 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * vim-debugsource-9.2.0957-150500.20.64.1 * gvim-9.2.0957-150500.20.64.1 * vim-9.2.0957-150500.20.64.1 * vim-debuginfo-9.2.0957-150500.20.64.1 * vim-small-9.2.0957-150500.20.64.1 * vim-small-debuginfo-9.2.0957-150500.20.64.1 * gvim-debuginfo-9.2.0957-150500.20.64.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.5 (noarch) * vim-data-9.2.0957-150500.20.64.1 * vim-data-common-9.2.0957-150500.20.64.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * vim-debugsource-9.2.0957-150500.20.64.1 * gvim-9.2.0957-150500.20.64.1 * vim-9.2.0957-150500.20.64.1 * vim-debuginfo-9.2.0957-150500.20.64.1 * vim-small-9.2.0957-150500.20.64.1 * vim-small-debuginfo-9.2.0957-150500.20.64.1 * gvim-debuginfo-9.2.0957-150500.20.64.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS (noarch) * vim-data-9.2.0957-150500.20.64.1 * vim-data-common-9.2.0957-150500.20.64.1 * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * vim-debugsource-9.2.0957-150500.20.64.1 * vim-9.2.0957-150500.20.64.1 * vim-debuginfo-9.2.0957-150500.20.64.1 * vim-small-9.2.0957-150500.20.64.1 * vim-small-debuginfo-9.2.0957-150500.20.64.1 * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 (noarch) * vim-data-9.2.0957-150500.20.64.1 * vim-data-common-9.2.0957-150500.20.64.1 * Desktop Applications Module 15-SP7 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * gvim-debuginfo-9.2.0957-150500.20.64.1 * vim-debuginfo-9.2.0957-150500.20.64.1 * vim-debugsource-9.2.0957-150500.20.64.1 * gvim-9.2.0957-150500.20.64.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.5 (noarch) * vim-data-common-9.2.0957-150500.20.64.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.5 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * vim-small-debuginfo-9.2.0957-150500.20.64.1 * vim-debuginfo-9.2.0957-150500.20.64.1 * vim-debugsource-9.2.0957-150500.20.64.1 * vim-small-9.2.0957-150500.20.64.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-73070.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-73071.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-73072.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-73074.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-73075.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-73076.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-73077.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-73078.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275011 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275012 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275013 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275014 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275015 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275016 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275017 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275018 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 21 20:31:36 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2026 20:31:36 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3679-1: important: Security update for vim Message-ID: <178734429640.18035.16903751629214772000@907d03244aba> # Security update for vim Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3679-1 Release Date: 2026-08-21T14:20:53Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1275011 * bsc#1275012 * bsc#1275013 * bsc#1275014 * bsc#1275015 * bsc#1275016 * bsc#1275017 * bsc#1275018 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-73070 * CVE-2026-73071 * CVE-2026-73072 * CVE-2026-73074 * CVE-2026-73075 * CVE-2026-73076 * CVE-2026-73077 * CVE-2026-73078 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-73070 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-73070 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-73070 ( NVD ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-73071 ( SUSE ): 2.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-73071 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-73071 ( NVD ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-73072 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-73072 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-73072 ( NVD ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-73074 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-73074 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-73074 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:A/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-73075 ( SUSE ): 2.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:P/VC:N/VI:L/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-73075 ( SUSE ): 4.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-73075 ( NVD ): 4.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:A/VC:N/VI:L/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-73076 ( SUSE ): 8.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:A/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-73076 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-73076 ( NVD ): 8.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:A/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-73077 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:P/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-73077 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-73077 ( NVD ): 8.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:A/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-73078 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:P/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-73078 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-73078 ( NVD ): 8.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:A/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.3 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.3 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 An update that solves eight vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for vim fixes the following issues: * CVE-2026-73070: stack buffer overflow in the socket server can lead to denial of service (bsc#1275018). * CVE-2026-73071: use-after-free in JSON decoding can lead to process crash (bsc#1275017). * CVE-2026-73072: heap buffer overflow when loading a spell file can lead to crash or potential code execution (bsc#1275016). * CVE-2026-73074: heap buffer overflow in text property handling can lead to a crash or potential code execution (bsc#1275015). * CVE-2026-73075: out-of-bounds access in popup opacity handling can lead to a conditional memory write (bsc#1275014). * CVE-2026-73076: arbitrary command execution via the vimball record file (bsc#1275013). * CVE-2026-73077: arbitrary code execution due to insecure shell command handling (bsc#1275012). * CVE-2026-73078: arbitrary code execution via crafted netrw menu entries (bsc#1275011). Changes for vim: * Updated to version 9.2.0957. * tests: Test_fuzzy_completion_bufname_fullpath() creates unnecessary dir (9.2.0781). * tests: missing cleanup in test_mksession.vim (9.2.0782). * tests: personal spell files leak into later tests (9.2.0783). * crash when borrowing statusline highlight in silent Ex mode (9.2.0784). * WinResized not triggered when the whole Vim is resized (9.2.0785). * filetype: containerfile is not recognized (9.2.0786). * regexp: code 0x1ecb duplicated for equivalence class (9.2.0787). * filetype: hip files are not recognized (9.2.0788). * 'statuslineopt' status line too high after a window is minimized (9.2.0789). * 'completeslash' breaks :find completion with 'findfunc' (9.2.0790). * wincol() counts from right side for 'rightleft' (9.2.0791). * runtime(netrw): explore without optional dir broken (9.2.0792). * if session restored a tiny window, restore fails (9.2.0793). * extend() and extendnew() don't handle NULL expr2 properly (9.2.0794). * popup menu shadow is not cleared when the menu shrinks (9.2.0795). * Visual block reselection wrong with 'virtualedit' (9.2.0796). * memory leak in get_qfline_items() on alloc failure (9.2.0797). * memory leak in compile_expr6() on alloc failure (9.2.0798). * memory leak in compile_def_function_body() on alloc failure (9.2.0799). * memory leak in call_func() on alloc failure (9.2.0800). * memory leak in f_getreginfo() on alloc failure (9.2.0801). * memory leak with list_append_dict/dict_add_list on alloc failure (9.2.0802). * memory leak on alloc failure with taglist/gettagstack() (9.2.0803). * wincol() is wrong for a double-wide character with 'rightleft' (9.2.0804). * screenpos() "curscol" is wrong with 'rightleft' (9.2.0805). * 'showcmd' may show internal command keys (9.2.0806). * MS-Windows: ellipsis character is garbled (9.2.0807). * getregionpos: double-free on alloc failure (9.2.0808). * getframelayout() uses wrong function to free lists (9.2.0809). * add_llist_tags() uses wrong function to free dict (9.2.0810). * mksession writes terminal command unquoted (9.2.0811). * :argdelete with pattern leads to wrong argidx() (9.2.0812). * dict_add_func() may corrupt funcref count on failure (9.2.0813). * Vim9: E1041 when reloading an autoload script with exported variables (9.2.0814). * deeply nested regexp patterns may cause stack overflow (9.2.0815). * GTK4: memory leak in gui_gtk_set_dnd_targets() (9.2.0816). * crash when building a stacktrace during an autocommand (9.2.0817). * tests: client-server test fails without X11 server (9.2.0818). * MS-Windows: sixel image shown as raw text in the console (9.2.0819). * GUI: hidden popup image is displayed and not erased (9.2.0820). * filetype: msmtp system-wide rc file not detected (9.2.0821). * GTK4: crash menu id is null in gui_mch_destroy_menu() (9.2.0822). * tests: Test_clientserver_servlist_list may fail (9.2.0823). * Makefile: make tags depends on configure (9.2.0824). * regexp: submatch in a look-behind is empty with the NFA engine (9.2.0825). * highlighting for broken terminals can be improved (9.2.0826). * :startinsert enters Insert mode in a non-modifiable buffer (9.2.0827). * GTK4: hardware rendering can be improved (9.2.0828). * sessions do not preserve script version for expression options (9.2.0829). * the completion menu is not used on terminals without colors (9.2.0830). * diff highlighting hard to read with syntax enabled (9.2.0831). * socketserver: remote commands can be processed in reverse order (9.2.0832). * GTK4: menu mnemonics do not work properly (9.2.0833). * cleared last search pattern is restored from viminfo (9.2.0834). * features in version.c are not sorted (9.2.0835). * filetype: .git-blame-ignore-revs file is not recognized (9.2.0836). * using wrong colors in hl_blend_attr() (9.2.0837). * searchcount() returns wrong cached maxcount (9.2.0838). * [security]: arbitrary code execution via keyword lookup (9.2.0839). * [security]: code injection in netrw via bookmarks (9.2.0840). * [security]: heap overflow when adding > 65535 text properties (9.2.0841). * [security]: stack buffer overflow in socket server (9.2.0842). * [security]: popup: opacity mask indexed out of bounds (9.2.0843). * [security]: use-after-free on json decode error (9.2.0844). * [security]: arbitrary Ex command execution during C omni-completion (9.2.0845). * [security]: heap buffer overflow in set_sofo() (9.2.0846). * [security]: vimball: code execution via .VimballRecord file (9.2.0847). * tagfunc "cmd" with a generic Ex command corrupts the tag entry (9.2.0848). * filetype: osquery config files are not recognized (9.2.0849). * MS-Windows: commands from a client can be lost (9.2.0850). * focus autocommands triggered inconsistently (9.2.0851). * GTK: ligatures not correctly displayed (9.2.0852). * popup: popup images do not support scaling (9.2.0853). * memory leak when reading a spell file with SN_SAL and SN_SOFO (9.2.0854). * 'showcmd' not redrawn with empty mapping triggered on timeout (9.2.0855). * GTK4: undercurl rendering is inefficient (9.2.0856). * popup: opacity popup over a terminal is not cleared when closed (9.2.0857). * MS-Windows GUI: white flash when VimEnter is slow (9.2.0858). * GTK2: link error (9.2.0859). * filetype: xilinx design constraint files are not recognized (9.2.0860). * GTK4: bleed region updates in jumps (9.2.0861). * missing test change from v9.2.0857 (9.2.0862). * MS-Windows GUI: window contents can be missing when VimEnter is slow (9.2.0863). * using some dead code in Wayland feature (9.2.0864). * GTK4: non-hardware accelerated UI is too slow (9.2.0865). * MS-Windows: ":language messages" only works once (9.2.0866). * MS-Windows: messages are not in the display language (9.2.0867). * GTK: window Manager hint prevents giving focus to dialog (9.2.0868). * buf_copy_options() can lose the P_INSECURE flag (9.2.0869). * filetype: marko files are not recognized (9.2.0870). * screen line is lost when splitting a 'winfixheight' window (9.2.0871). * popup with opacity does not use the font of the highlight group (9.2.0872). * :redrawstatus does not update the ruler of the last window (9.2.0873). * fold size is compared against 'foldminlines' of the wrong window (9.2.0874). * GTK4: GUI does not support command-line arguments (9.2.0875). * GTK4: compile error with disabled netbeans feat (9.2.0876). * Vim9: crash when a closure assigns to a variable declared in a loop (9.2.0877). * Vim9: cannot use a script variable of an enclosing block in a lambda (9.2.0878). * popup: "maxwidth" is not respected when 'wrap' is off (9.2.0879). * scroll: window scrolls when using the autocommand window (9.2.0880). * 'smoothscroll' position is lost when the window height changes (9.2.0881). * :bwipe crashes if WinLeave wipes all other buffers (9.2.0882). * scroll: 'smoothscroll' position is lost when using "|" (9.2.0883). * scroll: unreachable 'smoothscroll' code in cursor_correct() (9.2.0884). * scroll: 'smoothscroll' position is lost when the window is squeezed (9.2.0885). * :set completion works for an invalid sub-option name (9.2.0886). * scroll: jump-scrolling when moving the cursor onto a wrapping line (9.2.0887). * mapping: modifier is not recognized after a partial mapping (9.2.0888). * VMS: spurious "INVALID DECC FEATURE VALUE" message at every startup (9.2.0889). * test: test for patch v9.2.0888 can be clarified (9.2.0890). * MS-Windows: filename-modifier ":8:t" causes underflow (9.2.0891). * highlight: wrong column highlighted with 'cursorcolumn' (9.2.0892). * MS-Windows: "*.vim" also matches files with a longer extension (9.2.0893). * filetype: ed script files not recognised (9.2.0894). * test: Test_aucmd_win_scroll_multibyte() is flaky in the GUI (9.2.0895). * scroll: 'smoothscroll' position is lost when splitting a window (9.2.0896). * GTK3 X11 redraws are not coalesced (9.2.0897). * printing support is lacking (9.2.0898). * command output temporary files may collide (9.2.0899). * FocusGained still triggered when closing dialog (9.2.0900). * textprop: wrong cursor line with truncated virtual text (9.2.0901). * Vim9: iterating over a tuple leaks memory (9.2.0902). * Vim9: cannot use an exported function of an autoload import (9.2.0903). * "zb" scrolls incorrectly with cursor just above fold (9.2.0904). * MS-Windows: ghost cursor with ligatures (9.2.0905). * slow transstr() with long strings (9.2.0906). * popup: virtual text is not redrawn when a text property changes (9.2.0907). * cannot use a {} block in a nested :autocmd (9.2.0908). * insert completion is slow to collect many matches (9.2.0909). * runtime(vim): update syntax, contain Ex commands (9.2.0910). * makefiles do not build hardcopy_postscript.c (9.2.0911). * hardcopy: prototypes are hand-written instead of generated (9.2.0912). * statusline: cell below the vertical separator keeps the old highlight (9.2.0913). * diff: undo after :diffget into an empty buffer leaves a line behind (9.2.0914). * tests: two terminal tests in test_popupwin fail on FreeBSD (9.2.0915). * configure: honor `--disable-hardcopy-pango` with GTK UI (9.2.0916). * :quitall not allowed in the command-line window (9.2.0917). * screen: fill char with a zero low byte is stored as a NUL cell (9.2.0918). * screen: the wrong array is copied into ScreenCols on a resize (9.2.0919). * filetype: json-ld files are not recognized (9.2.0920). * test: terminal tests fail on FreeBSD (9.2.0921). * Wayland: modeless selection not redrawn (9.2.0922). * tabpage: closing a tab page loses the alternate tab page (9.2.0923). * tests: Test_termwinscroll() fails on FreeBSD (9.2.0924). * crash when getcompletiontype() gets a NULL string (9.2.0925). * filetype: business Central files are not recognized (9.2.0926). * curswant not set on 8g8 (9.2.0927). * MinGW: tests hang when Vim is built with coverage enabled (9.2.0928). * incorrect completion for 'pumopt' and 'pumborder' (9.2.0929). * floating point exception when displaying pum (9.2.0930). * the GTK4 GUI is still experimental and untested by CI (9.2.0931). * NFA engine fallback can double free the compiled program (9.2.0932). * u_read_undo() leaks the file name when the undo file owner differs (9.2.0933). * filetype: hlsl files are not recognized (9.2.0934). * reading an undo file is slow with many undo headers (9.2.0935). * stringifying a list or dict can free the item being iterated (9.2.0936). * sort() with a numeric option converts each item on every comparison (9.2.0937). * cursorbind: cursor in the other window is not updated after undo (9.2.0938). * mbyte: wrong cell count for an overlong UTF-8 sequence (9.2.0939). * GTK4: columns are lost when a scrollbar appears (9.2.0940). * tests: clipboard tests fail in the GUI when the terminal has no clipboard (9.2.0941). * test: test_mksession_winpos() fails on GTK4 UI (9.2.0942). * test: test_hardcopy fails on GTK4 UI (9.2.0943). * test: tests fail when checking for GTK4 feature (9.2.0944). * sort() with a numeric option can be improved (9.2.0945). * GTK2/3: mouse move starts Visual selection after a dialog (9.2.0946). * GTK4: screen is cleared when moving the mouse after startup (9.2.0947). * GTK4: mouse move starts Visual selection after a dialog (9.2.0948). * GDK_KEY_VoidSymbol might be undefined (9.2.0949). * transstr() can be improved (after 9.2.0906) (9.2.0950). * GTK3: cursor does no longer blink (9.2.0951). * locking a container while stringifying can be improved (9.2.0952). * insert completion code can be improved (9.2.0953). * u_read_undo() can be improved (after 9.2.0935) (9.2.0954). * tests: terminal tests are flaky (9.2.0955). * GTK4: crash when the window is resized while redrawing (9.2.0956). * filetype: ArgoCD config file is not recognized (9.2.0957). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP4-LTSS-2026-3679=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.3 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-5.3-2026-3679=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.3 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-5.3-2026-3679=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP4-ESPOS-2026-3679=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-5.4-2026-3679=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-5.4-2026-3679=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP4-LTSS-2026-3679=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP4-2026-3679=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * gvim-debuginfo-9.2.0957-150000.5.102.1 * vim-9.2.0957-150000.5.102.1 * gvim-9.2.0957-150000.5.102.1 * vim-small-9.2.0957-150000.5.102.1 * vim-small-debuginfo-9.2.0957-150000.5.102.1 * vim-debuginfo-9.2.0957-150000.5.102.1 * vim-debugsource-9.2.0957-150000.5.102.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS (noarch) * vim-data-9.2.0957-150000.5.102.1 * vim-data-common-9.2.0957-150000.5.102.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.4 (aarch64 s390x x86_64) * vim-debuginfo-9.2.0957-150000.5.102.1 * vim-small-debuginfo-9.2.0957-150000.5.102.1 * vim-debugsource-9.2.0957-150000.5.102.1 * vim-small-9.2.0957-150000.5.102.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.4 (noarch) * vim-data-common-9.2.0957-150000.5.102.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.4 (aarch64 s390x x86_64) * vim-debuginfo-9.2.0957-150000.5.102.1 * vim-small-debuginfo-9.2.0957-150000.5.102.1 * vim-debugsource-9.2.0957-150000.5.102.1 * vim-small-9.2.0957-150000.5.102.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.4 (noarch) * vim-data-common-9.2.0957-150000.5.102.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 (noarch) * vim-data-common-9.2.0957-150000.5.102.1 * vim-data-9.2.0957-150000.5.102.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 (aarch64 x86_64) * vim-9.2.0957-150000.5.102.1 * gvim-debuginfo-9.2.0957-150000.5.102.1 * gvim-9.2.0957-150000.5.102.1 * vim-small-9.2.0957-150000.5.102.1 * vim-small-debuginfo-9.2.0957-150000.5.102.1 * vim-debuginfo-9.2.0957-150000.5.102.1 * vim-debugsource-9.2.0957-150000.5.102.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 (aarch64 x86_64) * gvim-debuginfo-9.2.0957-150000.5.102.1 * vim-9.2.0957-150000.5.102.1 * gvim-9.2.0957-150000.5.102.1 * vim-small-9.2.0957-150000.5.102.1 * vim-small-debuginfo-9.2.0957-150000.5.102.1 * vim-debuginfo-9.2.0957-150000.5.102.1 * vim-debugsource-9.2.0957-150000.5.102.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 (noarch) * vim-data-common-9.2.0957-150000.5.102.1 * vim-data-9.2.0957-150000.5.102.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 (ppc64le x86_64) * gvim-debuginfo-9.2.0957-150000.5.102.1 * vim-9.2.0957-150000.5.102.1 * gvim-9.2.0957-150000.5.102.1 * vim-small-9.2.0957-150000.5.102.1 * vim-small-debuginfo-9.2.0957-150000.5.102.1 * vim-debuginfo-9.2.0957-150000.5.102.1 * vim-debugsource-9.2.0957-150000.5.102.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 (noarch) * vim-data-common-9.2.0957-150000.5.102.1 * vim-data-9.2.0957-150000.5.102.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.3 (noarch) * vim-data-common-9.2.0957-150000.5.102.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.3 (aarch64 s390x x86_64) * vim-debuginfo-9.2.0957-150000.5.102.1 * vim-small-debuginfo-9.2.0957-150000.5.102.1 * vim-debugsource-9.2.0957-150000.5.102.1 * vim-small-9.2.0957-150000.5.102.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.3 (noarch) * vim-data-common-9.2.0957-150000.5.102.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.3 (aarch64 s390x x86_64) * vim-debuginfo-9.2.0957-150000.5.102.1 * vim-small-debuginfo-9.2.0957-150000.5.102.1 * vim-debugsource-9.2.0957-150000.5.102.1 * vim-small-9.2.0957-150000.5.102.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-73070.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-73071.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-73072.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-73074.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-73075.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-73076.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-73077.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-73078.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275011 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275012 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275013 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275014 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275015 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275016 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275017 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275018 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 21 20:32:19 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2026 20:32:19 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3678-1: important: Security update for 389-ds Message-ID: <178734433968.18035.1793206518287249598@907d03244aba> # Security update for 389-ds Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3678-1 Release Date: 2026-08-21T14:19:27Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1268047 * bsc#1268064 * bsc#1268065 * bsc#1268298 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-11774 * CVE-2026-11785 * CVE-2026-11786 * CVE-2026-11791 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-11774 ( SUSE ): 7.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-11774 ( SUSE ): 7.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-11774 ( NVD ): 7.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-11774 ( NVD ): 7.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-11785 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-11785 ( SUSE ): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-11785 ( NVD ): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-11786 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-11786 ( SUSE ): 5.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-11786 ( NVD ): 1.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-11786 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-11791 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-11791 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-11791 ( NVD ): 5.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-11791 ( NVD ): 5.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H Affected Products: * Server Applications Module 15-SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 An update that solves four vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for 389-ds fixes the following issues: * CVE-2026-11774: integer overflow in SASL packet length bypasses size limit leading to heap buffer overflow (bsc#1268298). * CVE-2026-11785: type confusion in the SSO token handler can cause partial stack address information disclosure (bsc#1268065). * CVE-2026-11786: lack of length check can cause an out-of-bound read (bsc#1268064). * CVE-2026-11791: schema reload triggered during concurrent LDAP query traffic can lead to a use-after-free (bsc#1268047). Changes for 389-ds: * Update to version 2.7.0~git234.0afa2e38b: * Issue 7711 - Fix typo in accountpolicy --login-history-size help text (#7713) * Issue 7688 - BUG - partial address leak in sso token (#7689) * Issue 7705 - With memberOfEntryScope set, deferred memberOf skips MODIFY operations (#7706) * Issue 7714 - UI - sass import rules are deprecated * Issue 7658 - Heap Buffer Overflow in sasl_io_recv() via Padded SASL UNBIND * Issue 7710 - MemberOf deferred update - Use condvar instead of sleep loop * Issue 7637 - fix cherry-pick error * Issue 7637 - UI - Using Arrow Keys in New Object Wizard Resulted in DOM Reload * Issue 7578 - schema - attribute refcount is not maintained properly * Issue 7605 - Harden CI test ports against ephemeral allocation (#7692) * Issue 7528 - Retry the CI image pull instead of failing the job (#7691) * Issue 7460 - MOD_REPLACE on groups/link attributes modifies overlap targets (#7461) * Issue 7670 - BDB range searches intermittently fail with err=1 under write load (#7671) * Issue 7108 - Fix shutdown crash in entry cache destruction (#7163) * Issue 7284 - Creating local password policy succeeds with incorrect passwordInHistory value (#7662) * Issue 7284 - Automated test for creating local password policy with incorrect passwordInHistory value (#7608) * Issue 7519 - Ignore obsolete entrydn index when entryrdn is enabled (#7526) * Issue 7611 - Preserve legacy PBKDF2 hash compatibility (#7649) * Issue 7547 - Heap buffer overflow in ldap_utf8prev() * Issue 7611 - PBKDF2 password verification should reject invalid iteration count (#7613) * Issue 7558 - Total init sends the suffix entry twice (#7640) * Issue 7635 - Integer Underflow in {SMD5} Password Comparison (#7636) ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * Server Applications Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Server-Applications-15-SP7-2026-3678=1 ## Package List: * Server Applications Module 15-SP7 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * libsvrcore0-debuginfo-2.7.0~git234.0afa2e38b-150700.3.22.1 * libsvrcore0-2.7.0~git234.0afa2e38b-150700.3.22.1 * 389-ds-debuginfo-2.7.0~git234.0afa2e38b-150700.3.22.1 * 389-ds-debugsource-2.7.0~git234.0afa2e38b-150700.3.22.1 * 389-ds-devel-2.7.0~git234.0afa2e38b-150700.3.22.1 * 389-ds-2.7.0~git234.0afa2e38b-150700.3.22.1 * lib389-2.7.0~git234.0afa2e38b-150700.3.22.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-11774.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-11785.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-11786.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-11791.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268047 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268064 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268065 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268298 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 21 20:33:08 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2026 20:33:08 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3677-1: important: Security update for vim Message-ID: <178734438815.18035.17804578318828591301@907d03244aba> # Security update for vim Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3677-1 Release Date: 2026-08-21T14:19:06Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1275011 * bsc#1275012 * bsc#1275013 * bsc#1275014 * bsc#1275015 * bsc#1275016 * bsc#1275017 * bsc#1275018 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-73070 * CVE-2026-73071 * CVE-2026-73072 * CVE-2026-73074 * CVE-2026-73075 * CVE-2026-73076 * CVE-2026-73077 * CVE-2026-73078 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-73070 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-73070 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-73070 ( NVD ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-73071 ( SUSE ): 2.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-73071 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-73071 ( NVD ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-73072 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-73072 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-73072 ( NVD ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-73074 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-73074 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-73074 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:A/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-73075 ( SUSE ): 2.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:P/VC:N/VI:L/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-73075 ( SUSE ): 4.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-73075 ( NVD ): 4.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:A/VC:N/VI:L/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-73076 ( SUSE ): 8.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:A/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-73076 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-73076 ( NVD ): 8.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:A/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-73077 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:P/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-73077 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-73077 ( NVD ): 8.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:A/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-73078 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:P/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-73078 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-73078 ( NVD ): 8.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:A/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 12 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS Extended Security * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 12 SP5 An update that solves eight vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for vim fixes the following issues: * CVE-2026-73070: stack buffer overflow in the socket server can lead to denial of service (bsc#1275018). * CVE-2026-73071: use-after-free in JSON decoding can lead to process crash (bsc#1275017). * CVE-2026-73072: heap buffer overflow when loading a spell file can lead to crash or potential code execution (bsc#1275016). * CVE-2026-73074: heap buffer overflow in text property handling can lead to a crash or potential code execution (bsc#1275015). * CVE-2026-73075: out-of-bounds access in popup opacity handling can lead to a conditional memory write (bsc#1275014). * CVE-2026-73076: arbitrary command execution via the vimball record file (bsc#1275013). * CVE-2026-73077: arbitrary code execution due to insecure shell command handling (bsc#1275012). * CVE-2026-73078: arbitrary code execution via crafted netrw menu entries (bsc#1275011). Changes for vim: * Updated to version 9.2.0957. * tests: Test_fuzzy_completion_bufname_fullpath() creates unnecessary dir (9.2.0781). * tests: missing cleanup in test_mksession.vim (9.2.0782). * tests: personal spell files leak into later tests (9.2.0783). * crash when borrowing statusline highlight in silent Ex mode (9.2.0784). * WinResized not triggered when the whole Vim is resized (9.2.0785). * filetype: containerfile is not recognized (9.2.0786). * regexp: code 0x1ecb duplicated for equivalence class (9.2.0787). * filetype: hip files are not recognized (9.2.0788). * 'statuslineopt' status line too high after a window is minimized (9.2.0789). * 'completeslash' breaks :find completion with 'findfunc' (9.2.0790). * wincol() counts from right side for 'rightleft' (9.2.0791). * runtime(netrw): explore without optional dir broken (9.2.0792). * if session restored a tiny window, restore fails (9.2.0793). * extend() and extendnew() don't handle NULL expr2 properly (9.2.0794). * popup menu shadow is not cleared when the menu shrinks (9.2.0795). * Visual block reselection wrong with 'virtualedit' (9.2.0796). * memory leak in get_qfline_items() on alloc failure (9.2.0797). * memory leak in compile_expr6() on alloc failure (9.2.0798). * memory leak in compile_def_function_body() on alloc failure (9.2.0799). * memory leak in call_func() on alloc failure (9.2.0800). * memory leak in f_getreginfo() on alloc failure (9.2.0801). * memory leak with list_append_dict/dict_add_list on alloc failure (9.2.0802). * memory leak on alloc failure with taglist/gettagstack() (9.2.0803). * wincol() is wrong for a double-wide character with 'rightleft' (9.2.0804). * screenpos() "curscol" is wrong with 'rightleft' (9.2.0805). * 'showcmd' may show internal command keys (9.2.0806). * MS-Windows: ellipsis character is garbled (9.2.0807). * getregionpos: double-free on alloc failure (9.2.0808). * getframelayout() uses wrong function to free lists (9.2.0809). * add_llist_tags() uses wrong function to free dict (9.2.0810). * mksession writes terminal command unquoted (9.2.0811). * :argdelete with pattern leads to wrong argidx() (9.2.0812). * dict_add_func() may corrupt funcref count on failure (9.2.0813). * Vim9: E1041 when reloading an autoload script with exported variables (9.2.0814). * deeply nested regexp patterns may cause stack overflow (9.2.0815). * GTK4: memory leak in gui_gtk_set_dnd_targets() (9.2.0816). * crash when building a stacktrace during an autocommand (9.2.0817). * tests: client-server test fails without X11 server (9.2.0818). * MS-Windows: sixel image shown as raw text in the console (9.2.0819). * GUI: hidden popup image is displayed and not erased (9.2.0820). * filetype: msmtp system-wide rc file not detected (9.2.0821). * GTK4: crash menu id is null in gui_mch_destroy_menu() (9.2.0822). * tests: Test_clientserver_servlist_list may fail (9.2.0823). * Makefile: make tags depends on configure (9.2.0824). * regexp: submatch in a look-behind is empty with the NFA engine (9.2.0825). * highlighting for broken terminals can be improved (9.2.0826). * :startinsert enters Insert mode in a non-modifiable buffer (9.2.0827). * GTK4: hardware rendering can be improved (9.2.0828). * sessions do not preserve script version for expression options (9.2.0829). * the completion menu is not used on terminals without colors (9.2.0830). * diff highlighting hard to read with syntax enabled (9.2.0831). * socketserver: remote commands can be processed in reverse order (9.2.0832). * GTK4: menu mnemonics do not work properly (9.2.0833). * cleared last search pattern is restored from viminfo (9.2.0834). * features in version.c are not sorted (9.2.0835). * filetype: .git-blame-ignore-revs file is not recognized (9.2.0836). * using wrong colors in hl_blend_attr() (9.2.0837). * searchcount() returns wrong cached maxcount (9.2.0838). * [security]: arbitrary code execution via keyword lookup (9.2.0839). * [security]: code injection in netrw via bookmarks (9.2.0840). * [security]: heap overflow when adding > 65535 text properties (9.2.0841). * [security]: stack buffer overflow in socket server (9.2.0842). * [security]: popup: opacity mask indexed out of bounds (9.2.0843). * [security]: use-after-free on json decode error (9.2.0844). * [security]: arbitrary Ex command execution during C omni-completion (9.2.0845). * [security]: heap buffer overflow in set_sofo() (9.2.0846). * [security]: vimball: code execution via .VimballRecord file (9.2.0847). * tagfunc "cmd" with a generic Ex command corrupts the tag entry (9.2.0848). * filetype: osquery config files are not recognized (9.2.0849). * MS-Windows: commands from a client can be lost (9.2.0850). * focus autocommands triggered inconsistently (9.2.0851). * GTK: ligatures not correctly displayed (9.2.0852). * popup: popup images do not support scaling (9.2.0853). * memory leak when reading a spell file with SN_SAL and SN_SOFO (9.2.0854). * 'showcmd' not redrawn with empty mapping triggered on timeout (9.2.0855). * GTK4: undercurl rendering is inefficient (9.2.0856). * popup: opacity popup over a terminal is not cleared when closed (9.2.0857). * MS-Windows GUI: white flash when VimEnter is slow (9.2.0858). * GTK2: link error (9.2.0859). * filetype: xilinx design constraint files are not recognized (9.2.0860). * GTK4: bleed region updates in jumps (9.2.0861). * missing test change from v9.2.0857 (9.2.0862). * MS-Windows GUI: window contents can be missing when VimEnter is slow (9.2.0863). * using some dead code in Wayland feature (9.2.0864). * GTK4: non-hardware accelerated UI is too slow (9.2.0865). * MS-Windows: ":language messages" only works once (9.2.0866). * MS-Windows: messages are not in the display language (9.2.0867). * GTK: window Manager hint prevents giving focus to dialog (9.2.0868). * buf_copy_options() can lose the P_INSECURE flag (9.2.0869). * filetype: marko files are not recognized (9.2.0870). * screen line is lost when splitting a 'winfixheight' window (9.2.0871). * popup with opacity does not use the font of the highlight group (9.2.0872). * :redrawstatus does not update the ruler of the last window (9.2.0873). * fold size is compared against 'foldminlines' of the wrong window (9.2.0874). * GTK4: GUI does not support command-line arguments (9.2.0875). * GTK4: compile error with disabled netbeans feat (9.2.0876). * Vim9: crash when a closure assigns to a variable declared in a loop (9.2.0877). * Vim9: cannot use a script variable of an enclosing block in a lambda (9.2.0878). * popup: "maxwidth" is not respected when 'wrap' is off (9.2.0879). * scroll: window scrolls when using the autocommand window (9.2.0880). * 'smoothscroll' position is lost when the window height changes (9.2.0881). * :bwipe crashes if WinLeave wipes all other buffers (9.2.0882). * scroll: 'smoothscroll' position is lost when using "|" (9.2.0883). * scroll: unreachable 'smoothscroll' code in cursor_correct() (9.2.0884). * scroll: 'smoothscroll' position is lost when the window is squeezed (9.2.0885). * :set completion works for an invalid sub-option name (9.2.0886). * scroll: jump-scrolling when moving the cursor onto a wrapping line (9.2.0887). * mapping: modifier is not recognized after a partial mapping (9.2.0888). * VMS: spurious "INVALID DECC FEATURE VALUE" message at every startup (9.2.0889). * test: test for patch v9.2.0888 can be clarified (9.2.0890). * MS-Windows: filename-modifier ":8:t" causes underflow (9.2.0891). * highlight: wrong column highlighted with 'cursorcolumn' (9.2.0892). * MS-Windows: "*.vim" also matches files with a longer extension (9.2.0893). * filetype: ed script files not recognised (9.2.0894). * test: Test_aucmd_win_scroll_multibyte() is flaky in the GUI (9.2.0895). * scroll: 'smoothscroll' position is lost when splitting a window (9.2.0896). * GTK3 X11 redraws are not coalesced (9.2.0897). * printing support is lacking (9.2.0898). * command output temporary files may collide (9.2.0899). * FocusGained still triggered when closing dialog (9.2.0900). * textprop: wrong cursor line with truncated virtual text (9.2.0901). * Vim9: iterating over a tuple leaks memory (9.2.0902). * Vim9: cannot use an exported function of an autoload import (9.2.0903). * "zb" scrolls incorrectly with cursor just above fold (9.2.0904). * MS-Windows: ghost cursor with ligatures (9.2.0905). * slow transstr() with long strings (9.2.0906). * popup: virtual text is not redrawn when a text property changes (9.2.0907). * cannot use a {} block in a nested :autocmd (9.2.0908). * insert completion is slow to collect many matches (9.2.0909). * runtime(vim): update syntax, contain Ex commands (9.2.0910). * makefiles do not build hardcopy_postscript.c (9.2.0911). * hardcopy: prototypes are hand-written instead of generated (9.2.0912). * statusline: cell below the vertical separator keeps the old highlight (9.2.0913). * diff: undo after :diffget into an empty buffer leaves a line behind (9.2.0914). * tests: two terminal tests in test_popupwin fail on FreeBSD (9.2.0915). * configure: honor `--disable-hardcopy-pango` with GTK UI (9.2.0916). * :quitall not allowed in the command-line window (9.2.0917). * screen: fill char with a zero low byte is stored as a NUL cell (9.2.0918). * screen: the wrong array is copied into ScreenCols on a resize (9.2.0919). * filetype: json-ld files are not recognized (9.2.0920). * test: terminal tests fail on FreeBSD (9.2.0921). * Wayland: modeless selection not redrawn (9.2.0922). * tabpage: closing a tab page loses the alternate tab page (9.2.0923). * tests: Test_termwinscroll() fails on FreeBSD (9.2.0924). * crash when getcompletiontype() gets a NULL string (9.2.0925). * filetype: business Central files are not recognized (9.2.0926). * curswant not set on 8g8 (9.2.0927). * MinGW: tests hang when Vim is built with coverage enabled (9.2.0928). * incorrect completion for 'pumopt' and 'pumborder' (9.2.0929). * floating point exception when displaying pum (9.2.0930). * the GTK4 GUI is still experimental and untested by CI (9.2.0931). * NFA engine fallback can double free the compiled program (9.2.0932). * u_read_undo() leaks the file name when the undo file owner differs (9.2.0933). * filetype: hlsl files are not recognized (9.2.0934). * reading an undo file is slow with many undo headers (9.2.0935). * stringifying a list or dict can free the item being iterated (9.2.0936). * sort() with a numeric option converts each item on every comparison (9.2.0937). * cursorbind: cursor in the other window is not updated after undo (9.2.0938). * mbyte: wrong cell count for an overlong UTF-8 sequence (9.2.0939). * GTK4: columns are lost when a scrollbar appears (9.2.0940). * tests: clipboard tests fail in the GUI when the terminal has no clipboard (9.2.0941). * test: test_mksession_winpos() fails on GTK4 UI (9.2.0942). * test: test_hardcopy fails on GTK4 UI (9.2.0943). * test: tests fail when checking for GTK4 feature (9.2.0944). * sort() with a numeric option can be improved (9.2.0945). * GTK2/3: mouse move starts Visual selection after a dialog (9.2.0946). * GTK4: screen is cleared when moving the mouse after startup (9.2.0947). * GTK4: mouse move starts Visual selection after a dialog (9.2.0948). * GDK_KEY_VoidSymbol might be undefined (9.2.0949). * transstr() can be improved (after 9.2.0906) (9.2.0950). * GTK3: cursor does no longer blink (9.2.0951). * locking a container while stringifying can be improved (9.2.0952). * insert completion code can be improved (9.2.0953). * u_read_undo() can be improved (after 9.2.0935) (9.2.0954). * tests: terminal tests are flaky (9.2.0955). * GTK4: crash when the window is resized while redrawing (9.2.0956). * filetype: ArgoCD config file is not recognized (9.2.0957). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-SERVER-12-SP5-LTSS-2026-3677=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS Extended Security zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-SERVER-12-SP5-LTSS-EXTENDED-SECURITY-2026-3677=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS Extended Security (noarch) * vim-data-common-9.2.0957-17.76.1 * vim-data-9.2.0957-17.76.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS Extended Security (x86_64) * vim-debugsource-9.2.0957-17.76.1 * vim-debuginfo-9.2.0957-17.76.1 * gvim-9.2.0957-17.76.1 * gvim-debuginfo-9.2.0957-17.76.1 * vim-9.2.0957-17.76.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * vim-debugsource-9.2.0957-17.76.1 * vim-debuginfo-9.2.0957-17.76.1 * gvim-9.2.0957-17.76.1 * gvim-debuginfo-9.2.0957-17.76.1 * vim-9.2.0957-17.76.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS (noarch) * vim-data-common-9.2.0957-17.76.1 * vim-data-9.2.0957-17.76.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-73070.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-73071.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-73072.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-73074.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-73075.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-73076.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-73077.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-73078.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275011 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275012 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275013 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275014 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275015 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275016 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275017 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275018 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 21 20:33:47 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2026 20:33:47 -0000 Subject: SUSE-RU-2026:3676-1: moderate: Recommended update for wget Message-ID: <178734442729.18035.9286086054708299800@907d03244aba> # Recommended update for wget Announcement ID: SUSE-RU-2026:3676-1 Release Date: 2026-08-21T13:53:29Z Rating: moderate References: * bsc#1273449 Affected Products: * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 An update that has one fix can now be installed. ## Description: This update for wget fixes the following issues: * Fix segmentation fault in metalink4 (bsc#1273449) ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Basesystem-15-SP7-2026-3676=1 ## Package List: * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * wget-debugsource-1.24.5-150700.3.9.1 * wget-1.24.5-150700.3.9.1 * wget-debuginfo-1.24.5-150700.3.9.1 ## References: * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273449 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 21 20:34:09 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2026 20:34:09 -0000 Subject: SUSE-RU-2026:3675-1: moderate: Recommended update for wget Message-ID: <178734444926.18035.7731508144120647673@907d03244aba> # Recommended update for wget Announcement ID: SUSE-RU-2026:3675-1 Release Date: 2026-08-21T13:53:11Z Rating: moderate References: * bsc#1273449 Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 An update that has one fix can now be installed. ## Description: This update for wget fixes the following issues: * Fix segmentation fault in metalink4 (bsc#1273449) ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP5-2026-3675=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-5.5-2026-3675=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP4-LTSS-2026-3675=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP5-LTSS-2026-3675=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP4-ESPOS-2026-3675=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP4-LTSS-2026-3675=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP5-ESPOS-2026-3675=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP4-2026-3675=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP5-LTSS-2026-3675=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * wget-1.20.3-150000.3.37.1 * wget-debuginfo-1.20.3-150000.3.37.1 * wget-debugsource-1.20.3-150000.3.37.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.5 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * wget-1.20.3-150000.3.37.1 * wget-debuginfo-1.20.3-150000.3.37.1 * wget-debugsource-1.20.3-150000.3.37.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 (aarch64 x86_64) * wget-1.20.3-150000.3.37.1 * wget-debugsource-1.20.3-150000.3.37.1 * wget-debuginfo-1.20.3-150000.3.37.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 (aarch64 x86_64) * wget-1.20.3-150000.3.37.1 * wget-debuginfo-1.20.3-150000.3.37.1 * wget-debugsource-1.20.3-150000.3.37.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * wget-1.20.3-150000.3.37.1 * wget-debugsource-1.20.3-150000.3.37.1 * wget-debuginfo-1.20.3-150000.3.37.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 (aarch64 x86_64) * wget-1.20.3-150000.3.37.1 * wget-debuginfo-1.20.3-150000.3.37.1 * wget-debugsource-1.20.3-150000.3.37.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 (aarch64 x86_64) * wget-1.20.3-150000.3.37.1 * wget-debugsource-1.20.3-150000.3.37.1 * wget-debuginfo-1.20.3-150000.3.37.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 (ppc64le x86_64) * wget-1.20.3-150000.3.37.1 * wget-debuginfo-1.20.3-150000.3.37.1 * wget-debugsource-1.20.3-150000.3.37.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 (ppc64le x86_64) * wget-1.20.3-150000.3.37.1 * wget-debugsource-1.20.3-150000.3.37.1 * wget-debuginfo-1.20.3-150000.3.37.1 ## References: * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273449 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 24 08:30:56 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2026 08:30:56 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3709-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 52 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 15 SP4) Message-ID: <178756025650.31468.6796694508436219463@907d03244aba> # Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 52 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 15 SP4) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3709-1 Release Date: 2026-08-23T19:04:39Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1262213 * bsc#1263791 * bsc#1264078 * bsc#1264483 * bsc#1265306 * bsc#1266668 * bsc#1267362 * bsc#1267625 * bsc#1268281 * bsc#1268624 * bsc#1269034 * bsc#1269196 * bsc#1269284 * bsc#1269822 * bsc#1270023 * bsc#1270024 * bsc#1271543 * bsc#1272139 Cross-References: * CVE-2023-53995 * CVE-2026-23449 * CVE-2026-31629 * CVE-2026-31759 * CVE-2026-43077 * CVE-2026-43110 * CVE-2026-43206 * CVE-2026-46037 * CVE-2026-46274 * CVE-2026-46319 * CVE-2026-46331 * CVE-2026-52923 * CVE-2026-52956 * CVE-2026-52972 * CVE-2026-53133 * CVE-2026-53224 * CVE-2026-53246 * CVE-2026-64600 CVSS scores: * CVE-2023-53995 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2023-53995 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23449 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23449 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23449 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31629 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31629 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31629 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31759 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31759 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31759 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43077 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43077 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43077 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43110 ( SUSE ): 7.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:H/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43110 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43110 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43206 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43206 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46037 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46274 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46274 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46331 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46331 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46331 ( NVD ): 6.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 5.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * openSUSE Leap 15.4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.3 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 An update that solves 18 vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 5.14.21-150400.24.209 fixes various security issues: The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2023-53995: net: ipv4: fix one memleak in __inet_del_ifa() (bsc#1269284). * CVE-2025-40204,CVE-2026-53224,CVE-2026-53246: sctp: validate cached peer INIT chunk length in COOKIE_ECHO processing (bsc#1253437 bsc#1270023 bsc#1270024). * CVE-2026-23449: net/sched: teql: Fix double-free in teql_master_xmit (bsc#1262213). * CVE-2026-31629: nfc: llcp: add missing return after LLCP_CLOSED checks (bsc#1263791). * CVE-2026-31759: usb: ulpi: fix double free in ulpi_register_interface() error path (bsc#1264078). * CVE-2026-43077: crypto: algif_aead - Fix minimum RX size check for decryption (bsc#1265306). * CVE-2026-43110: wifi: brcmfmac: validate bsscfg indices in IF events (bsc#1264483). * CVE-2026-43206: drm/amdkfd: Fix out-of-bounds write in kfd_event_page_set() (bsc#1266668). * CVE-2026-46037: ipv4: icmp: validate reply type before using icmp_pointers (bsc#1267362). * CVE-2026-46274: io-wq: check that the predecessor is hashed in io_wq_remove_pending() (bsc#1268624). * CVE-2026-46319: net/sched: act_ct: Only release RCU read lock after ct_ft (bsc#1268281). * CVE-2026-46331: net/sched: fix pedit partial COW leading to page cache (bsc#1267625). * CVE-2026-52923: ipc: limit next_id allocation to the valid ID range (bsc#1269034). * CVE-2026-52956: libceph: Fix potential out-of-bounds access in __ceph_x_decrypt() (bsc#1272139). * CVE-2026-52972: crypto: af_alg - Cap AEAD AD length to 0x80000000 (bsc#1269196). * CVE-2026-53133: RDMA/umem: Fix truncation for block sizes >= 4G (bsc#1269822). * CVE-2026-64600: xfs: resample the data fork mapping after cycling ILOCK (RefluXFS) (bsc#1271543). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * openSUSE Leap 15.4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3709=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Live-Patching-15-SP4-2026-3709=1 ## Package List: * openSUSE Leap 15.4 (ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-5_14_21-150400_24_209-default-debuginfo-6-150400.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-SLE15-SP4_Update_52-debugsource-6-150400.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-5_14_21-150400_24_209-default-6-150400.2.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP4 (ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-5_14_21-150400_24_209-default-debuginfo-6-150400.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-SLE15-SP4_Update_52-debugsource-6-150400.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-5_14_21-150400_24_209-default-6-150400.2.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2023-53995.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23449.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31629.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31759.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43077.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43110.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43206.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46037.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46274.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46319.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46331.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52923.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52956.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52972.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53133.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53224.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53246.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64600.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262213 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263791 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264078 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264483 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265306 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266668 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267362 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267625 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268281 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268624 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269034 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269196 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269284 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269822 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270023 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270024 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271543 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272139 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 24 08:32:18 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2026 08:32:18 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3708-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 32 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 15 SP5) Message-ID: <178756033856.31468.11851515553324711763@907d03244aba> # Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 32 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 15 SP5) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3708-1 Release Date: 2026-08-23T12:04:20Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1253437 * bsc#1262213 * bsc#1263791 * bsc#1264078 * bsc#1264483 * bsc#1265306 * bsc#1266668 * bsc#1267362 * bsc#1267625 * bsc#1268281 * bsc#1268624 * bsc#1269034 * bsc#1269196 * bsc#1269284 * bsc#1269822 * bsc#1270023 * bsc#1270024 * bsc#1271543 * bsc#1271867 * bsc#1272139 Cross-References: * CVE-2023-53995 * CVE-2025-40204 * CVE-2026-23449 * CVE-2026-31629 * CVE-2026-31759 * CVE-2026-43077 * CVE-2026-43110 * CVE-2026-43206 * CVE-2026-46037 * CVE-2026-46274 * CVE-2026-46319 * CVE-2026-46331 * CVE-2026-52923 * CVE-2026-52956 * CVE-2026-52972 * CVE-2026-53133 * CVE-2026-53224 * CVE-2026-53246 * CVE-2026-64530 * CVE-2026-64600 CVSS scores: * CVE-2023-53995 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2023-53995 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-40204 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-40204 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2025-40204 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23449 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23449 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23449 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31629 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31629 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31629 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31759 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31759 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31759 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43077 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43077 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43077 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43110 ( SUSE ): 7.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:H/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43110 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43110 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43206 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43206 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46037 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46274 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46274 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46331 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46331 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46331 ( NVD ): 6.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 5.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * openSUSE Leap 15.5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 An update that solves 20 vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 5.14.21-150500.55.127 fixes various security issues: The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2023-53995: net: ipv4: fix one memleak in __inet_del_ifa() (bsc#1269284). * CVE-2025-40204,CVE-2026-53224,CVE-2026-53246: sctp: validate cached peer INIT chunk length in COOKIE_ECHO processing (bsc#1253437 bsc#1270023 bsc#1270024). * CVE-2025-40204: sctp: Fix MAC comparison to be constant-time (bsc#1253437). * CVE-2026-23449: net/sched: teql: Fix double-free in teql_master_xmit (bsc#1262213). * CVE-2026-31629: nfc: llcp: add missing return after LLCP_CLOSED checks (bsc#1263791). * CVE-2026-31759: usb: ulpi: fix double free in ulpi_register_interface() error path (bsc#1264078). * CVE-2026-43077: crypto: algif_aead - Fix minimum RX size check for decryption (bsc#1265306). * CVE-2026-43110: wifi: brcmfmac: validate bsscfg indices in IF events (bsc#1264483). * CVE-2026-43206: drm/amdkfd: Fix out-of-bounds write in kfd_event_page_set() (bsc#1266668). * CVE-2026-46037: ipv4: icmp: validate reply type before using icmp_pointers (bsc#1267362). * CVE-2026-46274: io-wq: check that the predecessor is hashed in io_wq_remove_pending() (bsc#1268624). * CVE-2026-46319: net/sched: act_ct: Only release RCU read lock after ct_ft (bsc#1268281). * CVE-2026-46331: net/sched: fix pedit partial COW leading to page cache (bsc#1267625). * CVE-2026-52923: ipc: limit next_id allocation to the valid ID range (bsc#1269034). * CVE-2026-52956: libceph: Fix potential out-of-bounds access in __ceph_x_decrypt() (bsc#1272139). * CVE-2026-52972: crypto: af_alg - Cap AEAD AD length to 0x80000000 (bsc#1269196). * CVE-2026-53133: RDMA/umem: Fix truncation for block sizes >= 4G (bsc#1269822). * CVE-2026-64530: net/sched: cls_api: Handle TC_ACT_CONSUMED in tcf_qevent_hand (bsc#1271867). * CVE-2026-64600: xfs: resample the data fork mapping after cycling ILOCK (RefluXFS) (bsc#1271543). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * openSUSE Leap 15.5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3708=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Live-Patching-15-SP5-2026-3708=1 ## Package List: * openSUSE Leap 15.5 (ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-SLE15-SP5_Update_32-debugsource-12-150500.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-5_14_21-150500_55_127-default-12-150500.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-5_14_21-150500_55_127-default-debuginfo-12-150500.2.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP5 (ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-SLE15-SP5_Update_32-debugsource-12-150500.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-5_14_21-150500_55_127-default-12-150500.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-5_14_21-150500_55_127-default-debuginfo-12-150500.2.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2023-53995.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-40204.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23449.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31629.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31759.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43077.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43110.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43206.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46037.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46274.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46319.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46331.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52923.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52956.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52972.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53133.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53224.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53246.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64530.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64600.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1253437 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262213 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263791 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264078 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264483 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265306 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266668 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267362 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267625 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268281 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268624 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269034 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269196 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269284 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269822 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270023 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270024 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271543 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271867 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272139 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 24 08:33:40 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2026 08:33:40 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3707-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 42 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 15 SP4) Message-ID: <178756042076.31468.4781767996153949251@907d03244aba> # Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 42 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 15 SP4) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3707-1 Release Date: 2026-08-23T12:04:09Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1253437 * bsc#1262213 * bsc#1263791 * bsc#1264078 * bsc#1264483 * bsc#1265306 * bsc#1266668 * bsc#1267362 * bsc#1267625 * bsc#1268281 * bsc#1268624 * bsc#1269034 * bsc#1269196 * bsc#1269284 * bsc#1269822 * bsc#1270023 * bsc#1270024 * bsc#1271543 * bsc#1272139 Cross-References: * CVE-2023-53995 * CVE-2025-40204 * CVE-2026-23449 * CVE-2026-31629 * CVE-2026-31759 * CVE-2026-43077 * CVE-2026-43110 * CVE-2026-43206 * CVE-2026-46037 * CVE-2026-46274 * CVE-2026-46319 * CVE-2026-46331 * CVE-2026-52923 * CVE-2026-52956 * CVE-2026-52972 * CVE-2026-53133 * CVE-2026-53224 * CVE-2026-53246 * CVE-2026-64600 CVSS scores: * CVE-2023-53995 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2023-53995 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-40204 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-40204 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2025-40204 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23449 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23449 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23449 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31629 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31629 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31629 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31759 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31759 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31759 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43077 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43077 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43077 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43110 ( SUSE ): 7.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:H/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43110 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43110 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43206 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43206 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46037 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46274 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46274 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46331 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46331 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46331 ( NVD ): 6.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 5.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * openSUSE Leap 15.4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.3 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 An update that solves 19 vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 5.14.21-150400.24.170 fixes various security issues: The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2023-53995: net: ipv4: fix one memleak in __inet_del_ifa() (bsc#1269284). * CVE-2025-40204,CVE-2026-53224,CVE-2026-53246: sctp: validate cached peer INIT chunk length in COOKIE_ECHO processing (bsc#1253437 bsc#1270023 bsc#1270024). * CVE-2025-40204: sctp: Fix MAC comparison to be constant-time (bsc#1253437). * CVE-2026-23449: net/sched: teql: Fix double-free in teql_master_xmit (bsc#1262213). * CVE-2026-31629: nfc: llcp: add missing return after LLCP_CLOSED checks (bsc#1263791). * CVE-2026-31759: usb: ulpi: fix double free in ulpi_register_interface() error path (bsc#1264078). * CVE-2026-43077: crypto: algif_aead - Fix minimum RX size check for decryption (bsc#1265306). * CVE-2026-43110: wifi: brcmfmac: validate bsscfg indices in IF events (bsc#1264483). * CVE-2026-43206: drm/amdkfd: Fix out-of-bounds write in kfd_event_page_set() (bsc#1266668). * CVE-2026-46037: ipv4: icmp: validate reply type before using icmp_pointers (bsc#1267362). * CVE-2026-46274: io-wq: check that the predecessor is hashed in io_wq_remove_pending() (bsc#1268624). * CVE-2026-46319: net/sched: act_ct: Only release RCU read lock after ct_ft (bsc#1268281). * CVE-2026-46331: net/sched: fix pedit partial COW leading to page cache (bsc#1267625). * CVE-2026-52923: ipc: limit next_id allocation to the valid ID range (bsc#1269034). * CVE-2026-52956: libceph: Fix potential out-of-bounds access in __ceph_x_decrypt() (bsc#1272139). * CVE-2026-52972: crypto: af_alg - Cap AEAD AD length to 0x80000000 (bsc#1269196). * CVE-2026-53133: RDMA/umem: Fix truncation for block sizes >= 4G (bsc#1269822). * CVE-2026-64600: xfs: resample the data fork mapping after cycling ILOCK (RefluXFS) (bsc#1271543). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Live-Patching-15-SP4-2026-3707=1 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3707=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP4 (ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-5_14_21-150400_24_170-default-debuginfo-22-150400.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-SLE15-SP4_Update_42-debugsource-22-150400.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-5_14_21-150400_24_170-default-22-150400.2.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 (ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-5_14_21-150400_24_170-default-debuginfo-22-150400.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-SLE15-SP4_Update_42-debugsource-22-150400.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-5_14_21-150400_24_170-default-22-150400.2.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2023-53995.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-40204.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23449.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31629.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31759.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43077.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43110.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43206.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46037.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46274.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46319.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46331.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52923.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52956.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52972.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53133.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53224.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53246.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64600.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1253437 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262213 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263791 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264078 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264483 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265306 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266668 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267362 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267625 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268281 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268624 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269034 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269196 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269284 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269822 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270023 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270024 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271543 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272139 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 24 08:34:59 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2026 08:34:59 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3706-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 71 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 12 SP5) Message-ID: <178756049926.31468.940996384853208443@907d03244aba> # Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 71 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 12 SP5) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3706-1 Release Date: 2026-08-23T09:33:39Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1253437 * bsc#1262213 * bsc#1263791 * bsc#1264078 * bsc#1265306 * bsc#1266668 * bsc#1267625 * bsc#1269034 * bsc#1269196 * bsc#1269284 * bsc#1270023 * bsc#1270024 * bsc#1271543 * bsc#1272139 Cross-References: * CVE-2023-53995 * CVE-2025-40204 * CVE-2026-23449 * CVE-2026-31629 * CVE-2026-31759 * CVE-2026-43077 * CVE-2026-43206 * CVE-2026-46331 * CVE-2026-52923 * CVE-2026-52956 * CVE-2026-52972 * CVE-2026-53224 * CVE-2026-53246 * CVE-2026-64600 CVSS scores: * CVE-2023-53995 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2023-53995 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-40204 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-40204 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2025-40204 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23449 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23449 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23449 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31629 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31629 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31629 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31759 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31759 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31759 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43077 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43077 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43077 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43206 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43206 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46331 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46331 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46331 ( NVD ): 6.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 5.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 12 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 12-SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 12 SP5 An update that solves 14 vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 4.12.14-122.269 fixes various security issues: The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2023-53995: net: ipv4: fix one memleak in __inet_del_ifa() (bsc#1269284). * CVE-2025-40204,CVE-2026-53224,CVE-2026-53246: sctp: validate cached peer INIT chunk length in COOKIE_ECHO processing (bsc#1253437 bsc#1270023 bsc#1270024). * CVE-2025-40204: sctp: Fix MAC comparison to be constant-time (bsc#1253437). * CVE-2026-23449: net/sched: teql: Fix double-free in teql_master_xmit (bsc#1262213). * CVE-2026-31629: nfc: llcp: add missing return after LLCP_CLOSED checks (bsc#1263791). * CVE-2026-31759: usb: ulpi: fix double free in ulpi_register_interface() error path (bsc#1264078). * CVE-2026-43077: crypto: algif_aead - Fix minimum RX size check for decryption (bsc#1265306). * CVE-2026-43206: drm/amdkfd: Fix out-of-bounds write in kfd_event_page_set() (bsc#1266668). * CVE-2026-46331: net/sched: fix pedit partial COW leading to page cache (bsc#1267625). * CVE-2026-52923: ipc: limit next_id allocation to the valid ID range (bsc#1269034). * CVE-2026-52956: libceph: Fix potential out-of-bounds access in __ceph_x_decrypt() (bsc#1272139). * CVE-2026-52972: crypto: af_alg - Cap AEAD AD length to 0x80000000 (bsc#1269196). * CVE-2026-64600: xfs: resample the data fork mapping after cycling ILOCK (RefluXFS) (bsc#1271543). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 12-SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Live-Patching-12-SP5-2026-3706=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 12-SP5 (ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kgraft-patch-4_12_14-122_269-default-17-2.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2023-53995.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-40204.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23449.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31629.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31759.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43077.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43206.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46331.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52923.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52956.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52972.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53224.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53246.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64600.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1253437 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262213 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263791 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264078 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265306 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266668 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267625 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269034 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269196 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269284 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270023 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270024 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271543 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272139 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 24 08:36:09 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2026 08:36:09 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3704-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 6 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 15 SP7) Message-ID: <178756056987.31468.9284630614193781304@907d03244aba> # Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 6 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 15 SP7) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3704-1 Release Date: 2026-08-23T06:04:15Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1253437 * bsc#1262213 * bsc#1262404 * bsc#1263791 * bsc#1264078 * bsc#1264483 * bsc#1265306 * bsc#1266668 * bsc#1267362 * bsc#1268281 * bsc#1268624 * bsc#1269034 * bsc#1269196 * bsc#1269282 * bsc#1269822 * bsc#1269885 * bsc#1270023 * bsc#1270024 * bsc#1270300 * bsc#1271543 * bsc#1271867 * bsc#1272139 Cross-References: * CVE-2025-40204 * CVE-2026-23240 * CVE-2026-23449 * CVE-2026-31629 * CVE-2026-31759 * CVE-2026-43077 * CVE-2026-43109 * CVE-2026-43110 * CVE-2026-43206 * CVE-2026-46037 * CVE-2026-46242 * CVE-2026-46274 * CVE-2026-46319 * CVE-2026-52923 * CVE-2026-52956 * CVE-2026-52972 * CVE-2026-53133 * CVE-2026-53182 * CVE-2026-53224 * CVE-2026-53246 * CVE-2026-64530 * CVE-2026-64600 CVSS scores: * CVE-2025-40204 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-40204 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2025-40204 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23240 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23240 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23240 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23449 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23449 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23449 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31629 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31629 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31629 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31759 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31759 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31759 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43077 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43077 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43077 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43109 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43109 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43109 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43110 ( SUSE ): 7.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:H/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43110 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43110 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43206 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43206 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46037 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( SUSE ): 8.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46274 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46274 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 5.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53182 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53182 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53182 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * openSUSE Leap 15.6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 An update that solves 22 vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 6.4.0-150700.53.22 fixes various security issues: The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2025-40204,CVE-2026-53224,CVE-2026-53246: sctp: validate cached peer INIT chunk length in COOKIE_ECHO processing (bsc#1253437 bsc#1270023 bsc#1270024). * CVE-2025-40204: sctp: Fix MAC comparison to be constant-time (bsc#1253437). * CVE-2026-23240: Amend fix for CVE-2026-23240 ("tls: Fix race condition in tls_sw_cancel_work_tx()") (bsc#1262404). * CVE-2026-23449: net/sched: teql: Fix double-free in teql_master_xmit (bsc#1262213). * CVE-2026-31629: nfc: llcp: add missing return after LLCP_CLOSED checks (bsc#1263791). * CVE-2026-31759: usb: ulpi: fix double free in ulpi_register_interface() error path (bsc#1264078). * CVE-2026-43077: crypto: algif_aead - Fix minimum RX size check for decryption (bsc#1265306). * CVE-2026-43109: x86: shadow stacks: proper error handling for mmap lock (bsc#1269282). * CVE-2026-43110: wifi: brcmfmac: validate bsscfg indices in IF events (bsc#1264483). * CVE-2026-43206: drm/amdkfd: Fix out-of-bounds write in kfd_event_page_set() (bsc#1266668). * CVE-2026-46037: ipv4: icmp: validate reply type before using icmp_pointers (bsc#1267362). * CVE-2026-46242: eventpoll: fix ep_remove struct eventpoll / struct file UAF (bsc#1270300). * CVE-2026-46274: io-wq: check that the predecessor is hashed in io_wq_remove_pending() (bsc#1268624). * CVE-2026-46319: net/sched: act_ct: Only release RCU read lock after ct_ft (bsc#1268281). * CVE-2026-52923: ipc: limit next_id allocation to the valid ID range (bsc#1269034). * CVE-2026-52956: libceph: Fix potential out-of-bounds access in __ceph_x_decrypt() (bsc#1272139). * CVE-2026-52972: crypto: af_alg - Cap AEAD AD length to 0x80000000 (bsc#1269196). * CVE-2026-53133: RDMA/umem: Fix truncation for block sizes >= 4G (bsc#1269822). * CVE-2026-53182: wifi: nl80211: reject oversized EMA RNR lists (bsc#1269885). * CVE-2026-64530: net/sched: cls_api: Handle TC_ACT_CONSUMED in tcf_qevent_hand (bsc#1271867). * CVE-2026-64600: xfs: resample the data fork mapping after cycling ILOCK (RefluXFS) (bsc#1271543). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * openSUSE Leap 15.6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3704=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Live-Patching-15-SP7-2026-3705=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Live-Patching-15-SP6-2026-3704=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP6 (ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-SLE15-SP6_Update_16-debugsource-13-150600.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-150600_23_73-default-13-150600.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-150600_23_73-default-debuginfo-13-150600.2.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP7 (ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-150700_53_22-default-debuginfo-11-150700.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-150700_53_22-default-11-150700.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-SLE15-SP7_Update_6-debugsource-11-150700.2.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 (ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-SLE15-SP6_Update_16-debugsource-13-150600.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-150600_23_73-default-13-150600.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-150600_23_73-default-debuginfo-13-150600.2.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-40204.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23240.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23449.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31629.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31759.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43077.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43109.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43110.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43206.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46037.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46242.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46274.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46319.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52923.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52956.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52972.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53133.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53182.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53224.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53246.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64530.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64600.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1253437 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262213 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262404 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263791 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264078 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264483 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265306 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266668 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267362 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268281 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268624 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269034 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269196 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269282 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269822 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269885 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270023 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270024 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270300 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271543 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271867 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272139 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 24 08:37:36 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2026 08:37:36 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3703-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 30 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 15 SP5) Message-ID: <178756065688.31468.16146335286584082696@907d03244aba> # Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 30 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 15 SP5) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3703-1 Release Date: 2026-08-23T04:33:40Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1253437 * bsc#1262213 * bsc#1263791 * bsc#1264078 * bsc#1264483 * bsc#1265306 * bsc#1266668 * bsc#1267362 * bsc#1267625 * bsc#1268281 * bsc#1268624 * bsc#1269034 * bsc#1269196 * bsc#1269284 * bsc#1269822 * bsc#1270023 * bsc#1270024 * bsc#1271543 * bsc#1271867 * bsc#1272139 Cross-References: * CVE-2023-53995 * CVE-2025-40204 * CVE-2026-23449 * CVE-2026-31629 * CVE-2026-31759 * CVE-2026-43077 * CVE-2026-43110 * CVE-2026-43206 * CVE-2026-46037 * CVE-2026-46274 * CVE-2026-46319 * CVE-2026-46331 * CVE-2026-52923 * CVE-2026-52956 * CVE-2026-52972 * CVE-2026-53133 * CVE-2026-53224 * CVE-2026-53246 * CVE-2026-64530 * CVE-2026-64600 CVSS scores: * CVE-2023-53995 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2023-53995 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-40204 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-40204 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2025-40204 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23449 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23449 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23449 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31629 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31629 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31629 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31759 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31759 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31759 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43077 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43077 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43077 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43110 ( SUSE ): 7.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:H/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43110 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43110 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43206 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43206 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46037 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46274 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46274 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46331 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46331 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46331 ( NVD ): 6.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 5.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * openSUSE Leap 15.5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 An update that solves 20 vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 5.14.21-150500.55.121 fixes various security issues: The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2023-53995: net: ipv4: fix one memleak in __inet_del_ifa() (bsc#1269284). * CVE-2025-40204,CVE-2026-53224,CVE-2026-53246: sctp: validate cached peer INIT chunk length in COOKIE_ECHO processing (bsc#1253437 bsc#1270023 bsc#1270024). * CVE-2025-40204: sctp: Fix MAC comparison to be constant-time (bsc#1253437). * CVE-2026-23449: net/sched: teql: Fix double-free in teql_master_xmit (bsc#1262213). * CVE-2026-31629: nfc: llcp: add missing return after LLCP_CLOSED checks (bsc#1263791). * CVE-2026-31759: usb: ulpi: fix double free in ulpi_register_interface() error path (bsc#1264078). * CVE-2026-43077: crypto: algif_aead - Fix minimum RX size check for decryption (bsc#1265306). * CVE-2026-43110: wifi: brcmfmac: validate bsscfg indices in IF events (bsc#1264483). * CVE-2026-43206: drm/amdkfd: Fix out-of-bounds write in kfd_event_page_set() (bsc#1266668). * CVE-2026-46037: ipv4: icmp: validate reply type before using icmp_pointers (bsc#1267362). * CVE-2026-46274: io-wq: check that the predecessor is hashed in io_wq_remove_pending() (bsc#1268624). * CVE-2026-46319: net/sched: act_ct: Only release RCU read lock after ct_ft (bsc#1268281). * CVE-2026-46331: net/sched: fix pedit partial COW leading to page cache (bsc#1267625). * CVE-2026-52923: ipc: limit next_id allocation to the valid ID range (bsc#1269034). * CVE-2026-52956: libceph: Fix potential out-of-bounds access in __ceph_x_decrypt() (bsc#1272139). * CVE-2026-52972: crypto: af_alg - Cap AEAD AD length to 0x80000000 (bsc#1269196). * CVE-2026-53133: RDMA/umem: Fix truncation for block sizes >= 4G (bsc#1269822). * CVE-2026-64530: net/sched: cls_api: Handle TC_ACT_CONSUMED in tcf_qevent_hand (bsc#1271867). * CVE-2026-64600: xfs: resample the data fork mapping after cycling ILOCK (RefluXFS) (bsc#1271543). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * openSUSE Leap 15.5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3703=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Live-Patching-15-SP5-2026-3703=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP5 (ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-5_14_21-150500_55_121-default-17-150500.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-SLE15-SP5_Update_30-debugsource-17-150500.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-5_14_21-150500_55_121-default-debuginfo-17-150500.2.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.5 (ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-5_14_21-150500_55_121-default-17-150500.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-SLE15-SP5_Update_30-debugsource-17-150500.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-5_14_21-150500_55_121-default-debuginfo-17-150500.2.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2023-53995.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-40204.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23449.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31629.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31759.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43077.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43110.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43206.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46037.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46274.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46319.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46331.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52923.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52956.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52972.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53133.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53224.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53246.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64530.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64600.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1253437 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262213 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263791 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264078 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264483 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265306 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266668 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267362 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267625 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268281 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268624 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269034 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269196 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269284 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269822 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270023 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270024 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271543 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271867 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272139 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 24 08:38:58 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2026 08:38:58 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3702-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 45 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 15 SP4) Message-ID: <178756073879.31468.11878024383621922209@907d03244aba> # Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 45 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 15 SP4) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3702-1 Release Date: 2026-08-23T02:04:21Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1253437 * bsc#1262213 * bsc#1263791 * bsc#1264078 * bsc#1264483 * bsc#1265306 * bsc#1266668 * bsc#1267362 * bsc#1267625 * bsc#1268281 * bsc#1268624 * bsc#1269034 * bsc#1269196 * bsc#1269284 * bsc#1269822 * bsc#1270023 * bsc#1270024 * bsc#1271543 * bsc#1272139 Cross-References: * CVE-2023-53995 * CVE-2025-40204 * CVE-2026-23449 * CVE-2026-31629 * CVE-2026-31759 * CVE-2026-43077 * CVE-2026-43110 * CVE-2026-43206 * CVE-2026-46037 * CVE-2026-46274 * CVE-2026-46319 * CVE-2026-46331 * CVE-2026-52923 * CVE-2026-52956 * CVE-2026-52972 * CVE-2026-53133 * CVE-2026-53224 * CVE-2026-53246 * CVE-2026-64600 CVSS scores: * CVE-2023-53995 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2023-53995 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-40204 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-40204 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2025-40204 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23449 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23449 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23449 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31629 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31629 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31629 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31759 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31759 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31759 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43077 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43077 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43077 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43110 ( SUSE ): 7.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:H/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43110 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43110 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43206 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43206 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46037 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46274 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46274 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46331 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46331 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46331 ( NVD ): 6.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 5.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * openSUSE Leap 15.4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.3 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 An update that solves 19 vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 5.14.21-150400.24.179 fixes various security issues: The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2023-53995: net: ipv4: fix one memleak in __inet_del_ifa() (bsc#1269284). * CVE-2025-40204,CVE-2026-53224,CVE-2026-53246: sctp: validate cached peer INIT chunk length in COOKIE_ECHO processing (bsc#1253437 bsc#1270023 bsc#1270024). * CVE-2025-40204: sctp: Fix MAC comparison to be constant-time (bsc#1253437). * CVE-2026-23449: net/sched: teql: Fix double-free in teql_master_xmit (bsc#1262213). * CVE-2026-31629: nfc: llcp: add missing return after LLCP_CLOSED checks (bsc#1263791). * CVE-2026-31759: usb: ulpi: fix double free in ulpi_register_interface() error path (bsc#1264078). * CVE-2026-43077: crypto: algif_aead - Fix minimum RX size check for decryption (bsc#1265306). * CVE-2026-43110: wifi: brcmfmac: validate bsscfg indices in IF events (bsc#1264483). * CVE-2026-43206: drm/amdkfd: Fix out-of-bounds write in kfd_event_page_set() (bsc#1266668). * CVE-2026-46037: ipv4: icmp: validate reply type before using icmp_pointers (bsc#1267362). * CVE-2026-46274: io-wq: check that the predecessor is hashed in io_wq_remove_pending() (bsc#1268624). * CVE-2026-46319: net/sched: act_ct: Only release RCU read lock after ct_ft (bsc#1268281). * CVE-2026-46331: net/sched: fix pedit partial COW leading to page cache (bsc#1267625). * CVE-2026-52923: ipc: limit next_id allocation to the valid ID range (bsc#1269034). * CVE-2026-52956: libceph: Fix potential out-of-bounds access in __ceph_x_decrypt() (bsc#1272139). * CVE-2026-52972: crypto: af_alg - Cap AEAD AD length to 0x80000000 (bsc#1269196). * CVE-2026-53133: RDMA/umem: Fix truncation for block sizes >= 4G (bsc#1269822). * CVE-2026-64600: xfs: resample the data fork mapping after cycling ILOCK (RefluXFS) (bsc#1271543). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * openSUSE Leap 15.4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3702=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Live-Patching-15-SP4-2026-3702=1 ## Package List: * openSUSE Leap 15.4 (ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-5_14_21-150400_24_179-default-debuginfo-16-150400.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-5_14_21-150400_24_179-default-16-150400.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-SLE15-SP4_Update_45-debugsource-16-150400.2.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP4 (ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-5_14_21-150400_24_179-default-debuginfo-16-150400.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-5_14_21-150400_24_179-default-16-150400.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-SLE15-SP4_Update_45-debugsource-16-150400.2.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2023-53995.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-40204.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23449.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31629.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31759.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43077.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43110.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43206.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46037.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46274.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46319.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46331.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52923.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52956.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52972.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53133.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53224.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53246.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64600.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1253437 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262213 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263791 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264078 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264483 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265306 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266668 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267362 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267625 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268281 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268624 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269034 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269196 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269284 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269822 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270023 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270024 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271543 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272139 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 24 08:40:02 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2026 08:40:02 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3701-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel RT (Live Patch 17 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 15 SP7) Message-ID: <178756080226.31468.14343206057150951316@907d03244aba> # Security update for the Linux Kernel RT (Live Patch 17 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 15 SP7) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3701-1 Release Date: 2026-08-22T08:33:38Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1270023 * bsc#1270024 * bsc#1270300 * bsc#1271543 * bsc#1271867 * bsc#1272139 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-46242 * CVE-2026-52956 * CVE-2026-53224 * CVE-2026-53246 * CVE-2026-64530 * CVE-2026-64600 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-46242 ( SUSE ): 8.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 An update that solves six vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 6.4.0-150700.7.62 fixes various security issues: The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2025-40204,CVE-2026-53224,CVE-2026-53246: sctp: validate cached peer INIT chunk length in COOKIE_ECHO processing (bsc#1253437 bsc#1270023 bsc#1270024). * CVE-2026-46242: eventpoll: fix ep_remove struct eventpoll / struct file UAF (bsc#1270300). * CVE-2026-52956: libceph: Fix potential out-of-bounds access in __ceph_x_decrypt() (bsc#1272139). * CVE-2026-64530: net/sched: cls_api: Handle TC_ACT_CONSUMED in tcf_qevent_hand (bsc#1271867). * CVE-2026-64600: xfs: resample the data fork mapping after cycling ILOCK (RefluXFS) (bsc#1271543). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Live-Patching-15-SP7-2026-3701=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP7 (x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-SLE15-SP7-RT_Update_17-debugsource-3-150700.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-150700_7_62-rt-3-150700.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-150700_7_62-rt-debuginfo-3-150700.2.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46242.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52956.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53224.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53246.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64530.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64600.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270023 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270024 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270300 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271543 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271867 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272139 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 24 08:40:57 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2026 08:40:57 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3700-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel RT (Live Patch 16 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 15 SP7) Message-ID: <178756085703.31468.15270135738842835477@907d03244aba> # Security update for the Linux Kernel RT (Live Patch 16 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 15 SP7) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3700-1 Release Date: 2026-08-22T08:33:33Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1267362 * bsc#1268281 * bsc#1269034 * bsc#1269196 * bsc#1269822 * bsc#1270023 * bsc#1270024 * bsc#1270300 * bsc#1271543 * bsc#1271867 * bsc#1272139 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-46037 * CVE-2026-46242 * CVE-2026-46319 * CVE-2026-52923 * CVE-2026-52956 * CVE-2026-52972 * CVE-2026-53133 * CVE-2026-53224 * CVE-2026-53246 * CVE-2026-64530 * CVE-2026-64600 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46037 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( SUSE ): 8.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 5.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 An update that solves 11 vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 6.4.0-150700.7.59 fixes various security issues: The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2025-40204,CVE-2026-53224,CVE-2026-53246: sctp: validate cached peer INIT chunk length in COOKIE_ECHO processing (bsc#1253437 bsc#1270023 bsc#1270024). * CVE-2026-46037: ipv4: icmp: validate reply type before using icmp_pointers (bsc#1267362). * CVE-2026-46242: eventpoll: fix ep_remove struct eventpoll / struct file UAF (bsc#1270300). * CVE-2026-46319: net/sched: act_ct: Only release RCU read lock after ct_ft (bsc#1268281). * CVE-2026-52923: ipc: limit next_id allocation to the valid ID range (bsc#1269034). * CVE-2026-52956: libceph: Fix potential out-of-bounds access in __ceph_x_decrypt() (bsc#1272139). * CVE-2026-52972: crypto: af_alg - Cap AEAD AD length to 0x80000000 (bsc#1269196). * CVE-2026-53133: RDMA/umem: Fix truncation for block sizes >= 4G (bsc#1269822). * CVE-2026-64530: net/sched: cls_api: Handle TC_ACT_CONSUMED in tcf_qevent_hand (bsc#1271867). * CVE-2026-64600: xfs: resample the data fork mapping after cycling ILOCK (RefluXFS) (bsc#1271543). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Live-Patching-15-SP7-2026-3700=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP7 (x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-150700_7_59-rt-4-150700.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-SLE15-SP7-RT_Update_16-debugsource-4-150700.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-150700_7_59-rt-debuginfo-4-150700.2.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46037.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46242.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46319.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52923.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52956.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52972.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53133.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53224.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53246.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64530.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64600.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267362 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268281 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269034 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269196 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269822 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270023 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270024 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270300 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271543 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271867 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272139 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 24 08:41:53 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2026 08:41:53 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3699-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel RT (Live Patch 15 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 15 SP7) Message-ID: <178756091377.31468.7539607946756217280@907d03244aba> # Security update for the Linux Kernel RT (Live Patch 15 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 15 SP7) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3699-1 Release Date: 2026-08-22T07:33:48Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1267362 * bsc#1268281 * bsc#1269034 * bsc#1269196 * bsc#1269282 * bsc#1269822 * bsc#1269885 * bsc#1270023 * bsc#1270024 * bsc#1270300 * bsc#1271543 * bsc#1271867 * bsc#1272139 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-43109 * CVE-2026-46037 * CVE-2026-46242 * CVE-2026-46319 * CVE-2026-52923 * CVE-2026-52956 * CVE-2026-52972 * CVE-2026-53133 * CVE-2026-53182 * CVE-2026-53224 * CVE-2026-53246 * CVE-2026-64530 * CVE-2026-64600 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-43109 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43109 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43109 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46037 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( SUSE ): 8.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 5.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53182 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53182 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53182 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 An update that solves 13 vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 6.4.0-150700.7.54 fixes various security issues: The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2025-40204,CVE-2026-53224,CVE-2026-53246: sctp: validate cached peer INIT chunk length in COOKIE_ECHO processing (bsc#1253437 bsc#1270023 bsc#1270024). * CVE-2026-43109: x86: shadow stacks: proper error handling for mmap lock (bsc#1269282). * CVE-2026-46037: ipv4: icmp: validate reply type before using icmp_pointers (bsc#1267362). * CVE-2026-46242: eventpoll: fix ep_remove struct eventpoll / struct file UAF (bsc#1270300). * CVE-2026-46319: net/sched: act_ct: Only release RCU read lock after ct_ft (bsc#1268281). * CVE-2026-52923: ipc: limit next_id allocation to the valid ID range (bsc#1269034). * CVE-2026-52956: libceph: Fix potential out-of-bounds access in __ceph_x_decrypt() (bsc#1272139). * CVE-2026-52972: crypto: af_alg - Cap AEAD AD length to 0x80000000 (bsc#1269196). * CVE-2026-53133: RDMA/umem: Fix truncation for block sizes >= 4G (bsc#1269822). * CVE-2026-53182: wifi: nl80211: reject oversized EMA RNR lists (bsc#1269885). * CVE-2026-64530: net/sched: cls_api: Handle TC_ACT_CONSUMED in tcf_qevent_hand (bsc#1271867). * CVE-2026-64600: xfs: resample the data fork mapping after cycling ILOCK (RefluXFS) (bsc#1271543). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Live-Patching-15-SP7-2026-3699=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP7 (x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-SLE15-SP7-RT_Update_15-debugsource-4-150700.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-150700_7_54-rt-debuginfo-4-150700.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-150700_7_54-rt-4-150700.2.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43109.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46037.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46242.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46319.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52923.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52956.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52972.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53133.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53182.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53224.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53246.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64530.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64600.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267362 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268281 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269034 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269196 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269282 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269822 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269885 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270023 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270024 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270300 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271543 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271867 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272139 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 24 08:43:00 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2026 08:43:00 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3696-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel RT (Live Patch 10 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 15 SP7) Message-ID: <178756098017.31468.17654198563401868667@907d03244aba> # Security update for the Linux Kernel RT (Live Patch 10 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 15 SP7) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3696-1 Release Date: 2026-08-22T07:04:09Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1262213 * bsc#1262404 * bsc#1263791 * bsc#1264078 * bsc#1264483 * bsc#1265306 * bsc#1267362 * bsc#1268281 * bsc#1268624 * bsc#1269034 * bsc#1269196 * bsc#1269282 * bsc#1269822 * bsc#1269885 * bsc#1270023 * bsc#1270024 * bsc#1270300 * bsc#1271543 * bsc#1271867 * bsc#1272139 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-23240 * CVE-2026-23449 * CVE-2026-31629 * CVE-2026-31759 * CVE-2026-43077 * CVE-2026-43109 * CVE-2026-43110 * CVE-2026-46037 * CVE-2026-46242 * CVE-2026-46274 * CVE-2026-46319 * CVE-2026-52923 * CVE-2026-52956 * CVE-2026-52972 * CVE-2026-53133 * CVE-2026-53182 * CVE-2026-53224 * CVE-2026-53246 * CVE-2026-64530 * CVE-2026-64600 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-23240 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23240 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23240 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23449 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23449 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23449 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31629 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31629 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31629 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31759 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31759 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31759 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43077 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43077 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43077 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43109 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43109 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43109 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43110 ( SUSE ): 7.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:H/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43110 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43110 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46037 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( SUSE ): 8.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46274 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46274 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 5.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53182 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53182 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53182 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 An update that solves 20 vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 6.4.0-150700.7.34 fixes various security issues: The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2025-40204,CVE-2026-53224,CVE-2026-53246: sctp: validate cached peer INIT chunk length in COOKIE_ECHO processing (bsc#1253437 bsc#1270023 bsc#1270024). * CVE-2026-23240: Amend fix for CVE-2026-23240 ("tls: Fix race condition in tls_sw_cancel_work_tx()") (bsc#1262404). * CVE-2026-23449: net/sched: teql: Fix double-free in teql_master_xmit (bsc#1262213). * CVE-2026-31629: nfc: llcp: add missing return after LLCP_CLOSED checks (bsc#1263791). * CVE-2026-31759: usb: ulpi: fix double free in ulpi_register_interface() error path (bsc#1264078). * CVE-2026-43077: crypto: algif_aead - Fix minimum RX size check for decryption (bsc#1265306). * CVE-2026-43109: x86: shadow stacks: proper error handling for mmap lock (bsc#1269282). * CVE-2026-43110: wifi: brcmfmac: validate bsscfg indices in IF events (bsc#1264483). * CVE-2026-46037: ipv4: icmp: validate reply type before using icmp_pointers (bsc#1267362). * CVE-2026-46242: eventpoll: fix ep_remove struct eventpoll / struct file UAF (bsc#1270300). * CVE-2026-46274: io-wq: check that the predecessor is hashed in io_wq_remove_pending() (bsc#1268624). * CVE-2026-46319: net/sched: act_ct: Only release RCU read lock after ct_ft (bsc#1268281). * CVE-2026-52923: ipc: limit next_id allocation to the valid ID range (bsc#1269034). * CVE-2026-52956: libceph: Fix potential out-of-bounds access in __ceph_x_decrypt() (bsc#1272139). * CVE-2026-52972: crypto: af_alg - Cap AEAD AD length to 0x80000000 (bsc#1269196). * CVE-2026-53133: RDMA/umem: Fix truncation for block sizes >= 4G (bsc#1269822). * CVE-2026-53182: wifi: nl80211: reject oversized EMA RNR lists (bsc#1269885). * CVE-2026-64530: net/sched: cls_api: Handle TC_ACT_CONSUMED in tcf_qevent_hand (bsc#1271867). * CVE-2026-64600: xfs: resample the data fork mapping after cycling ILOCK (RefluXFS) (bsc#1271543). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Live-Patching-15-SP7-2026-3696=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP7 (x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-SLE15-SP7-RT_Update_10-debugsource-8-150700.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-150700_7_34-rt-8-150700.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-150700_7_34-rt-debuginfo-8-150700.2.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23240.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23449.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31629.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31759.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43077.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43109.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43110.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46037.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46242.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46274.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46319.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52923.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52956.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52972.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53133.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53182.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53224.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53246.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64530.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64600.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262213 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262404 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263791 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264078 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264483 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265306 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267362 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268281 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268624 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269034 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269196 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269282 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269822 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269885 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270023 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270024 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270300 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271543 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271867 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272139 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 24 08:44:08 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2026 08:44:08 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3697-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel RT (Live Patch 9 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 15 SP7) Message-ID: <178756104861.31468.14928968810416767043@907d03244aba> # Security update for the Linux Kernel RT (Live Patch 9 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 15 SP7) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3697-1 Release Date: 2026-08-22T07:04:14Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1262213 * bsc#1262404 * bsc#1263791 * bsc#1264078 * bsc#1264483 * bsc#1265306 * bsc#1266668 * bsc#1267362 * bsc#1268281 * bsc#1268624 * bsc#1269034 * bsc#1269196 * bsc#1269282 * bsc#1269822 * bsc#1269885 * bsc#1270023 * bsc#1270024 * bsc#1270300 * bsc#1271543 * bsc#1271867 * bsc#1272139 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-23240 * CVE-2026-23449 * CVE-2026-31629 * CVE-2026-31759 * CVE-2026-43077 * CVE-2026-43109 * CVE-2026-43110 * CVE-2026-43206 * CVE-2026-46037 * CVE-2026-46242 * CVE-2026-46274 * CVE-2026-46319 * CVE-2026-52923 * CVE-2026-52956 * CVE-2026-52972 * CVE-2026-53133 * CVE-2026-53182 * CVE-2026-53224 * CVE-2026-53246 * CVE-2026-64530 * CVE-2026-64600 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-23240 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23240 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23240 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23449 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23449 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23449 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31629 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31629 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31629 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31759 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31759 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31759 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43077 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43077 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43077 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43109 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43109 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43109 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43110 ( SUSE ): 7.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:H/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43110 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43110 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43206 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43206 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46037 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( SUSE ): 8.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46274 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46274 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 5.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53182 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53182 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53182 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 An update that solves 21 vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 6.4.0-150700.7.31 fixes various security issues: The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2025-40204,CVE-2026-53224,CVE-2026-53246: sctp: validate cached peer INIT chunk length in COOKIE_ECHO processing (bsc#1253437 bsc#1270023 bsc#1270024). * CVE-2026-23240: Amend fix for CVE-2026-23240 ("tls: Fix race condition in tls_sw_cancel_work_tx()") (bsc#1262404). * CVE-2026-23449: net/sched: teql: Fix double-free in teql_master_xmit (bsc#1262213). * CVE-2026-31629: nfc: llcp: add missing return after LLCP_CLOSED checks (bsc#1263791). * CVE-2026-31759: usb: ulpi: fix double free in ulpi_register_interface() error path (bsc#1264078). * CVE-2026-43077: crypto: algif_aead - Fix minimum RX size check for decryption (bsc#1265306). * CVE-2026-43109: x86: shadow stacks: proper error handling for mmap lock (bsc#1269282). * CVE-2026-43110: wifi: brcmfmac: validate bsscfg indices in IF events (bsc#1264483). * CVE-2026-43206: drm/amdkfd: Fix out-of-bounds write in kfd_event_page_set() (bsc#1266668). * CVE-2026-46037: ipv4: icmp: validate reply type before using icmp_pointers (bsc#1267362). * CVE-2026-46242: eventpoll: fix ep_remove struct eventpoll / struct file UAF (bsc#1270300). * CVE-2026-46274: io-wq: check that the predecessor is hashed in io_wq_remove_pending() (bsc#1268624). * CVE-2026-46319: net/sched: act_ct: Only release RCU read lock after ct_ft (bsc#1268281). * CVE-2026-52923: ipc: limit next_id allocation to the valid ID range (bsc#1269034). * CVE-2026-52956: libceph: Fix potential out-of-bounds access in __ceph_x_decrypt() (bsc#1272139). * CVE-2026-52972: crypto: af_alg - Cap AEAD AD length to 0x80000000 (bsc#1269196). * CVE-2026-53133: RDMA/umem: Fix truncation for block sizes >= 4G (bsc#1269822). * CVE-2026-53182: wifi: nl80211: reject oversized EMA RNR lists (bsc#1269885). * CVE-2026-64530: net/sched: cls_api: Handle TC_ACT_CONSUMED in tcf_qevent_hand (bsc#1271867). * CVE-2026-64600: xfs: resample the data fork mapping after cycling ILOCK (RefluXFS) (bsc#1271543). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Live-Patching-15-SP7-2026-3697=1 SUSE-SLE- Module-Live-Patching-15-SP7-2026-3695=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP7 (x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-150700_7_25-rt-debuginfo-11-150700.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-150700_7_31-rt-10-150700.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-150700_7_25-rt-11-150700.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-150700_7_31-rt-debuginfo-10-150700.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-SLE15-SP7-RT_Update_9-debugsource-10-150700.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-SLE15-SP7-RT_Update_7-debugsource-11-150700.2.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23240.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23449.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31629.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31759.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43077.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43109.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43110.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43206.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46037.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46242.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46274.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46319.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52923.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52956.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52972.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53133.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53182.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53224.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53246.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64530.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64600.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262213 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262404 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263791 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264078 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264483 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265306 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266668 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267362 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268281 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268624 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269034 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269196 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269282 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269822 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269885 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270023 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270024 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270300 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271543 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271867 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272139 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 24 08:45:11 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2026 08:45:11 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3694-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel RT (Live Patch 14 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 15 SP7) Message-ID: <178756111186.31468.12178365081373213739@907d03244aba> # Security update for the Linux Kernel RT (Live Patch 14 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 15 SP7) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3694-1 Release Date: 2026-08-22T06:04:21Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1262213 * bsc#1262404 * bsc#1263791 * bsc#1264483 * bsc#1265306 * bsc#1267362 * bsc#1268281 * bsc#1269034 * bsc#1269196 * bsc#1269282 * bsc#1269822 * bsc#1269885 * bsc#1270023 * bsc#1270024 * bsc#1270300 * bsc#1271543 * bsc#1271867 * bsc#1272139 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-23240 * CVE-2026-23449 * CVE-2026-31629 * CVE-2026-43077 * CVE-2026-43109 * CVE-2026-43110 * CVE-2026-46037 * CVE-2026-46242 * CVE-2026-46319 * CVE-2026-52923 * CVE-2026-52956 * CVE-2026-52972 * CVE-2026-53133 * CVE-2026-53182 * CVE-2026-53224 * CVE-2026-53246 * CVE-2026-64530 * CVE-2026-64600 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-23240 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23240 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23240 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23449 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23449 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23449 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31629 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31629 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31629 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43077 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43077 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43077 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43109 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43109 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43109 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43110 ( SUSE ): 7.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:H/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43110 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43110 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46037 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( SUSE ): 8.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 5.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53182 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53182 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53182 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 An update that solves 18 vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 6.4.0-150700.7.51 fixes various security issues: The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2025-40204,CVE-2026-53224,CVE-2026-53246: sctp: validate cached peer INIT chunk length in COOKIE_ECHO processing (bsc#1253437 bsc#1270023 bsc#1270024). * CVE-2026-23240: Amend fix for CVE-2026-23240 ("tls: Fix race condition in tls_sw_cancel_work_tx()") (bsc#1262404). * CVE-2026-23449: net/sched: teql: Fix double-free in teql_master_xmit (bsc#1262213). * CVE-2026-31629: nfc: llcp: add missing return after LLCP_CLOSED checks (bsc#1263791). * CVE-2026-43077: crypto: algif_aead - Fix minimum RX size check for decryption (bsc#1265306). * CVE-2026-43109: x86: shadow stacks: proper error handling for mmap lock (bsc#1269282). * CVE-2026-43110: wifi: brcmfmac: validate bsscfg indices in IF events (bsc#1264483). * CVE-2026-46037: ipv4: icmp: validate reply type before using icmp_pointers (bsc#1267362). * CVE-2026-46242: eventpoll: fix ep_remove struct eventpoll / struct file UAF (bsc#1270300). * CVE-2026-46319: net/sched: act_ct: Only release RCU read lock after ct_ft (bsc#1268281). * CVE-2026-52923: ipc: limit next_id allocation to the valid ID range (bsc#1269034). * CVE-2026-52956: libceph: Fix potential out-of-bounds access in __ceph_x_decrypt() (bsc#1272139). * CVE-2026-52972: crypto: af_alg - Cap AEAD AD length to 0x80000000 (bsc#1269196). * CVE-2026-53133: RDMA/umem: Fix truncation for block sizes >= 4G (bsc#1269822). * CVE-2026-53182: wifi: nl80211: reject oversized EMA RNR lists (bsc#1269885). * CVE-2026-64530: net/sched: cls_api: Handle TC_ACT_CONSUMED in tcf_qevent_hand (bsc#1271867). * CVE-2026-64600: xfs: resample the data fork mapping after cycling ILOCK (RefluXFS) (bsc#1271543). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Live-Patching-15-SP7-2026-3694=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP7 (x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-150700_7_51-rt-5-150700.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-SLE15-SP7-RT_Update_14-debugsource-5-150700.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-150700_7_51-rt-debuginfo-5-150700.2.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23240.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23449.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31629.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43077.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43109.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43110.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46037.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46242.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46319.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52923.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52956.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52972.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53133.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53182.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53224.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53246.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64530.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64600.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262213 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262404 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263791 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264483 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265306 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267362 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268281 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269034 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269196 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269282 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269822 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269885 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270023 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270024 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270300 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271543 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271867 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272139 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 24 08:46:16 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2026 08:46:16 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3698-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel RT (Live Patch 13 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 15 SP7) Message-ID: <178756117685.31468.8269065050547504739@907d03244aba> # Security update for the Linux Kernel RT (Live Patch 13 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 15 SP7) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3698-1 Release Date: 2026-08-22T07:33:42Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1262213 * bsc#1262404 * bsc#1263791 * bsc#1264483 * bsc#1265306 * bsc#1267362 * bsc#1268281 * bsc#1268624 * bsc#1269034 * bsc#1269196 * bsc#1269282 * bsc#1269822 * bsc#1269885 * bsc#1270023 * bsc#1270024 * bsc#1270300 * bsc#1271543 * bsc#1271867 * bsc#1272139 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-23240 * CVE-2026-23449 * CVE-2026-31629 * CVE-2026-43077 * CVE-2026-43109 * CVE-2026-43110 * CVE-2026-46037 * CVE-2026-46242 * CVE-2026-46274 * CVE-2026-46319 * CVE-2026-52923 * CVE-2026-52956 * CVE-2026-52972 * CVE-2026-53133 * CVE-2026-53182 * CVE-2026-53224 * CVE-2026-53246 * CVE-2026-64530 * CVE-2026-64600 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-23240 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23240 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23240 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23449 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23449 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23449 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31629 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31629 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31629 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43077 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43077 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43077 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43109 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43109 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43109 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43110 ( SUSE ): 7.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:H/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43110 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43110 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46037 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( SUSE ): 8.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46274 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46274 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 5.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53182 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53182 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53182 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 An update that solves 19 vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 6.4.0-150700.7.44 fixes various security issues: The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2025-40204,CVE-2026-53224,CVE-2026-53246: sctp: validate cached peer INIT chunk length in COOKIE_ECHO processing (bsc#1253437 bsc#1270023 bsc#1270024). * CVE-2026-23240: Amend fix for CVE-2026-23240 ("tls: Fix race condition in tls_sw_cancel_work_tx()") (bsc#1262404). * CVE-2026-23449: net/sched: teql: Fix double-free in teql_master_xmit (bsc#1262213). * CVE-2026-31629: nfc: llcp: add missing return after LLCP_CLOSED checks (bsc#1263791). * CVE-2026-43077: crypto: algif_aead - Fix minimum RX size check for decryption (bsc#1265306). * CVE-2026-43109: x86: shadow stacks: proper error handling for mmap lock (bsc#1269282). * CVE-2026-43110: wifi: brcmfmac: validate bsscfg indices in IF events (bsc#1264483). * CVE-2026-46037: ipv4: icmp: validate reply type before using icmp_pointers (bsc#1267362). * CVE-2026-46242: eventpoll: fix ep_remove struct eventpoll / struct file UAF (bsc#1270300). * CVE-2026-46274: io-wq: check that the predecessor is hashed in io_wq_remove_pending() (bsc#1268624). * CVE-2026-46319: net/sched: act_ct: Only release RCU read lock after ct_ft (bsc#1268281). * CVE-2026-52923: ipc: limit next_id allocation to the valid ID range (bsc#1269034). * CVE-2026-52956: libceph: Fix potential out-of-bounds access in __ceph_x_decrypt() (bsc#1272139). * CVE-2026-52972: crypto: af_alg - Cap AEAD AD length to 0x80000000 (bsc#1269196). * CVE-2026-53133: RDMA/umem: Fix truncation for block sizes >= 4G (bsc#1269822). * CVE-2026-53182: wifi: nl80211: reject oversized EMA RNR lists (bsc#1269885). * CVE-2026-64530: net/sched: cls_api: Handle TC_ACT_CONSUMED in tcf_qevent_hand (bsc#1271867). * CVE-2026-64600: xfs: resample the data fork mapping after cycling ILOCK (RefluXFS) (bsc#1271543). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Live-Patching-15-SP7-2026-3693=1 SUSE-SLE- Module-Live-Patching-15-SP7-2026-3698=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP7 (x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-150700_7_37-rt-8-150700.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-SLE15-SP7-RT_Update_11-debugsource-8-150700.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-150700_7_44-rt-6-150700.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-150700_7_37-rt-debuginfo-8-150700.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-SLE15-SP7-RT_Update_13-debugsource-6-150700.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-150700_7_44-rt-debuginfo-6-150700.2.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23240.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23449.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31629.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43077.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43109.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43110.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46037.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46242.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46274.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46319.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52923.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52956.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52972.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53133.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53182.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53224.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53246.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64530.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64600.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262213 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262404 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263791 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264483 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265306 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267362 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268281 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268624 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269034 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269196 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269282 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269822 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269885 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270023 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270024 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270300 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271543 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271867 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272139 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 24 08:47:26 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2026 08:47:26 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3689-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel RT (Live Patch 6 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 15 SP7) Message-ID: <178756124662.31468.17105815076750264900@907d03244aba> # Security update for the Linux Kernel RT (Live Patch 6 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 15 SP7) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3689-1 Release Date: 2026-08-22T04:34:04Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1253437 * bsc#1262213 * bsc#1262404 * bsc#1263791 * bsc#1264078 * bsc#1264483 * bsc#1265306 * bsc#1266668 * bsc#1267362 * bsc#1268281 * bsc#1268624 * bsc#1269034 * bsc#1269196 * bsc#1269282 * bsc#1269822 * bsc#1269885 * bsc#1270023 * bsc#1270024 * bsc#1270300 * bsc#1271543 * bsc#1271867 * bsc#1272139 Cross-References: * CVE-2025-40204 * CVE-2026-23240 * CVE-2026-23449 * CVE-2026-31629 * CVE-2026-31759 * CVE-2026-43077 * CVE-2026-43109 * CVE-2026-43110 * CVE-2026-43206 * CVE-2026-46037 * CVE-2026-46242 * CVE-2026-46274 * CVE-2026-46319 * CVE-2026-52923 * CVE-2026-52956 * CVE-2026-52972 * CVE-2026-53133 * CVE-2026-53182 * CVE-2026-53224 * CVE-2026-53246 * CVE-2026-64530 * CVE-2026-64600 CVSS scores: * CVE-2025-40204 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-40204 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2025-40204 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23240 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23240 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23240 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23449 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23449 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23449 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31629 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31629 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31629 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31759 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31759 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31759 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43077 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43077 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43077 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43109 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43109 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43109 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43110 ( SUSE ): 7.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:H/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43110 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43110 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43206 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43206 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46037 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( SUSE ): 8.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46274 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46274 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 5.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53182 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53182 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53182 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 An update that solves 22 vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 6.4.0-150700.7.22 fixes various security issues: The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2025-40204,CVE-2026-53224,CVE-2026-53246: sctp: validate cached peer INIT chunk length in COOKIE_ECHO processing (bsc#1253437 bsc#1270023 bsc#1270024). * CVE-2025-40204: sctp: Fix MAC comparison to be constant-time (bsc#1253437). * CVE-2026-23240: Amend fix for CVE-2026-23240 ("tls: Fix race condition in tls_sw_cancel_work_tx()") (bsc#1262404). * CVE-2026-23449: net/sched: teql: Fix double-free in teql_master_xmit (bsc#1262213). * CVE-2026-31629: nfc: llcp: add missing return after LLCP_CLOSED checks (bsc#1263791). * CVE-2026-31759: usb: ulpi: fix double free in ulpi_register_interface() error path (bsc#1264078). * CVE-2026-43077: crypto: algif_aead - Fix minimum RX size check for decryption (bsc#1265306). * CVE-2026-43109: x86: shadow stacks: proper error handling for mmap lock (bsc#1269282). * CVE-2026-43110: wifi: brcmfmac: validate bsscfg indices in IF events (bsc#1264483). * CVE-2026-43206: drm/amdkfd: Fix out-of-bounds write in kfd_event_page_set() (bsc#1266668). * CVE-2026-46037: ipv4: icmp: validate reply type before using icmp_pointers (bsc#1267362). * CVE-2026-46242: eventpoll: fix ep_remove struct eventpoll / struct file UAF (bsc#1270300). * CVE-2026-46274: io-wq: check that the predecessor is hashed in io_wq_remove_pending() (bsc#1268624). * CVE-2026-46319: net/sched: act_ct: Only release RCU read lock after ct_ft (bsc#1268281). * CVE-2026-52923: ipc: limit next_id allocation to the valid ID range (bsc#1269034). * CVE-2026-52956: libceph: Fix potential out-of-bounds access in __ceph_x_decrypt() (bsc#1272139). * CVE-2026-52972: crypto: af_alg - Cap AEAD AD length to 0x80000000 (bsc#1269196). * CVE-2026-53133: RDMA/umem: Fix truncation for block sizes >= 4G (bsc#1269822). * CVE-2026-53182: wifi: nl80211: reject oversized EMA RNR lists (bsc#1269885). * CVE-2026-64530: net/sched: cls_api: Handle TC_ACT_CONSUMED in tcf_qevent_hand (bsc#1271867). * CVE-2026-64600: xfs: resample the data fork mapping after cycling ILOCK (RefluXFS) (bsc#1271543). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Live-Patching-15-SP7-2026-3689=1 SUSE-SLE- Module-Live-Patching-15-SP7-2026-3690=1 SUSE-SLE-Module-Live- Patching-15-SP7-2026-3691=1 SUSE-SLE-Module-Live-Patching-15-SP7-2026-3692=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP7 (x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-SLE15-SP7-RT_Update_4-debugsource-16-150700.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-SLE15-SP7-RT_Update_5-debugsource-13-150700.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-SLE15-SP7-RT_Update_6-debugsource-12-150700.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-150700_7_16-rt-16-150700.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-SLE15-SP7-RT_Update_3-debugsource-16-150700.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-150700_7_22-rt-12-150700.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-150700_7_19-rt-debuginfo-13-150700.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-150700_7_13-rt-16-150700.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-150700_7_19-rt-13-150700.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-150700_7_13-rt-debuginfo-16-150700.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-150700_7_22-rt-debuginfo-12-150700.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-150700_7_16-rt-debuginfo-16-150700.2.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-40204.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23240.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23449.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31629.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31759.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43077.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43109.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43110.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43206.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46037.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46242.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46274.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46319.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52923.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52956.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52972.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53133.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53182.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53224.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53246.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64530.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64600.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1253437 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262213 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262404 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263791 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264078 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264483 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265306 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266668 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267362 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268281 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268624 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269034 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269196 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269282 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269822 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269885 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270023 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270024 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270300 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271543 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271867 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272139 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 24 08:48:07 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2026 08:48:07 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3688-1: important: Security update for gimp Message-ID: <178756128792.31468.18128104552991121505@907d03244aba> # Security update for gimp Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3688-1 Release Date: 2026-08-21T18:29:48Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1274837 * bsc#1274840 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-59088 * CVE-2026-59090 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-59088 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-59088 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-59088 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-59088 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-59090 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:L/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-59090 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:L/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-59090 ( NVD ): 9.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-59090 ( NVD ): 8.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:L/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * openSUSE Leap 15.4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Workstation Extension 15 SP7 * SUSE Package Hub 15 15-SP7 An update that solves two vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for gimp fixes the following issues: * CVE-2026-59088: GIMP: Denial of service via signed integer overflow in FLI file processing (bsc#1274837). * CVE-2026-59090: GIMP: Arbitrary code execution in PSD plugin due to unsigned underflow (bsc#1274840). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * openSUSE Leap 15.4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3688=1 * SUSE Package Hub 15 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Packagehub-Subpackages-15-SP7-2026-3688=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Workstation Extension 15 SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-WE-15-SP7-2026-3688=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Package Hub 15 15-SP7 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x) * libgimp-2_0-0-debuginfo-2.10.30-150400.3.61.1 * gimp-debugsource-2.10.30-150400.3.61.1 * gimp-debuginfo-2.10.30-150400.3.61.1 * libgimpui-2_0-0-2.10.30-150400.3.61.1 * libgimp-2_0-0-2.10.30-150400.3.61.1 * libgimpui-2_0-0-debuginfo-2.10.30-150400.3.61.1 * SUSE Package Hub 15 15-SP7 (aarch64) * gimp-devel-2.10.30-150400.3.61.1 * gimp-2.10.30-150400.3.61.1 * gimp-plugin-aa-debuginfo-2.10.30-150400.3.61.1 * gimp-devel-debuginfo-2.10.30-150400.3.61.1 * gimp-plugin-aa-2.10.30-150400.3.61.1 * SUSE Package Hub 15 15-SP7 (noarch) * gimp-lang-2.10.30-150400.3.61.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 (aarch64_ilp32) * libgimpui-2_0-0-64bit-2.10.30-150400.3.61.1 * libgimp-2_0-0-64bit-2.10.30-150400.3.61.1 * libgimpui-2_0-0-64bit-debuginfo-2.10.30-150400.3.61.1 * libgimp-2_0-0-64bit-debuginfo-2.10.30-150400.3.61.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 (aarch64 i586 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * libgimp-2_0-0-debuginfo-2.10.30-150400.3.61.1 * gimp-debugsource-2.10.30-150400.3.61.1 * gimp-debuginfo-2.10.30-150400.3.61.1 * libgimpui-2_0-0-2.10.30-150400.3.61.1 * gimp-devel-2.10.30-150400.3.61.1 * gimp-2.10.30-150400.3.61.1 * libgimp-2_0-0-2.10.30-150400.3.61.1 * libgimpui-2_0-0-debuginfo-2.10.30-150400.3.61.1 * gimp-plugin-aa-debuginfo-2.10.30-150400.3.61.1 * gimp-devel-debuginfo-2.10.30-150400.3.61.1 * gimp-plugin-aa-2.10.30-150400.3.61.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 (x86_64) * libgimpui-2_0-0-32bit-2.10.30-150400.3.61.1 * libgimp-2_0-0-32bit-2.10.30-150400.3.61.1 * libgimpui-2_0-0-32bit-debuginfo-2.10.30-150400.3.61.1 * libgimp-2_0-0-32bit-debuginfo-2.10.30-150400.3.61.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 (noarch) * gimp-lang-2.10.30-150400.3.61.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Workstation Extension 15 SP7 (x86_64) * libgimp-2_0-0-debuginfo-2.10.30-150400.3.61.1 * gimp-debugsource-2.10.30-150400.3.61.1 * gimp-debuginfo-2.10.30-150400.3.61.1 * libgimpui-2_0-0-2.10.30-150400.3.61.1 * gimp-devel-2.10.30-150400.3.61.1 * gimp-2.10.30-150400.3.61.1 * libgimp-2_0-0-2.10.30-150400.3.61.1 * libgimpui-2_0-0-debuginfo-2.10.30-150400.3.61.1 * gimp-devel-debuginfo-2.10.30-150400.3.61.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Workstation Extension 15 SP7 (noarch) * gimp-lang-2.10.30-150400.3.61.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-59088.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-59090.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274837 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274840 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 24 08:49:07 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2026 08:49:07 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3687-1: important: Security update for 389-ds Message-ID: <178756134725.31468.12386721978307958567@907d03244aba> # Security update for 389-ds Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3687-1 Release Date: 2026-08-21T18:26:44Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1268064 * bsc#1268065 * bsc#1268298 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-11774 * CVE-2026-11785 * CVE-2026-11786 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-11774 ( SUSE ): 7.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-11774 ( SUSE ): 7.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-11774 ( NVD ): 7.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-11774 ( NVD ): 7.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-11785 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-11785 ( SUSE ): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-11785 ( NVD ): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-11786 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-11786 ( SUSE ): 5.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-11786 ( NVD ): 1.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-11786 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N Affected Products: * openSUSE Leap 15.5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 An update that solves three vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for 389-ds fixes the following issues: * CVE-2026-11774: integer overflow in SASL packet length bypasses size limit leading to heap buffer overflow (bsc#1268298). * CVE-2026-11785: type confusion in the SSO token handler can cause partial stack address information disclosure (bsc#1268065). * CVE-2026-11786: lack of length check can cause an out-of-bound read (bsc#1268064). Changes for 389-ds: * Update to version 2.2.10~git272.fd28f95da: * Issue 7688 - BUG - partial address leak in sso token (#7689) * Issue 7711 - Fix typo in accountpolicy --login-history-size help text (#7713) * Issue 7645 - Add runtime LeakSanitizer leak check (#7646) * Issue 7658 - Heap Buffer Overflow in sasl_io_recv() via Padded SASL UNBIND * Issue 7605 - Harden CI test ports against ephemeral allocation (#7692) * Issue 7528 - Retry the CI image pull instead of failing the job (#7691) * Issue 7460 - MOD_REPLACE on groups/link attributes modifies overlap targets (#7461) * Issue 7670 - BDB range searches intermittently fail with err=1 under write load (#7671) * Issue 7108 - Fix shutdown crash in entry cache destruction (#7163) * Issue 7284 - Creating local password policy succeeds with incorrect passwordInHistory value (#7662) * Issue 7284 - Automated test for creating local password policy with incorrect passwordInHistory value (#7608) * Issue 7200 - repl-agmt create doesn't set some parameters (#7663) * Issue 7611 - Preserve legacy PBKDF2 hash compatibility (#7649) * Issue 7547 - Heap buffer overflow in ldap_utf8prev() * Issue 7611 - PBKDF2 password verification should reject invalid iteration count (#7613) * Issue 7558 - Total init sends the suffix entry twice (#7640) * Issue 7635 - Integer Underflow in {SMD5} Password Comparison (#7636) ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP5-LTSS-2026-3687=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP5-2026-3687=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP5-LTSS-2026-3687=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP5-ESPOS-2026-3687=1 * openSUSE Leap 15.5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3687=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * libsvrcore0-2.2.10~git272.fd28f95da-150500.3.51.1 * lib389-2.2.10~git272.fd28f95da-150500.3.51.1 * 389-ds-debuginfo-2.2.10~git272.fd28f95da-150500.3.51.1 * libsvrcore0-debuginfo-2.2.10~git272.fd28f95da-150500.3.51.1 * 389-ds-2.2.10~git272.fd28f95da-150500.3.51.1 * 389-ds-debugsource-2.2.10~git272.fd28f95da-150500.3.51.1 * 389-ds-devel-2.2.10~git272.fd28f95da-150500.3.51.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 (ppc64le x86_64) * libsvrcore0-2.2.10~git272.fd28f95da-150500.3.51.1 * lib389-2.2.10~git272.fd28f95da-150500.3.51.1 * 389-ds-debuginfo-2.2.10~git272.fd28f95da-150500.3.51.1 * libsvrcore0-debuginfo-2.2.10~git272.fd28f95da-150500.3.51.1 * 389-ds-2.2.10~git272.fd28f95da-150500.3.51.1 * 389-ds-debugsource-2.2.10~git272.fd28f95da-150500.3.51.1 * 389-ds-devel-2.2.10~git272.fd28f95da-150500.3.51.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.5 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * libsvrcore0-2.2.10~git272.fd28f95da-150500.3.51.1 * lib389-2.2.10~git272.fd28f95da-150500.3.51.1 * 389-ds-debuginfo-2.2.10~git272.fd28f95da-150500.3.51.1 * 389-ds-snmp-debuginfo-2.2.10~git272.fd28f95da-150500.3.51.1 * libsvrcore0-debuginfo-2.2.10~git272.fd28f95da-150500.3.51.1 * 389-ds-2.2.10~git272.fd28f95da-150500.3.51.1 * 389-ds-debugsource-2.2.10~git272.fd28f95da-150500.3.51.1 * 389-ds-devel-2.2.10~git272.fd28f95da-150500.3.51.1 * 389-ds-snmp-2.2.10~git272.fd28f95da-150500.3.51.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 (aarch64 x86_64) * libsvrcore0-2.2.10~git272.fd28f95da-150500.3.51.1 * lib389-2.2.10~git272.fd28f95da-150500.3.51.1 * 389-ds-debuginfo-2.2.10~git272.fd28f95da-150500.3.51.1 * libsvrcore0-debuginfo-2.2.10~git272.fd28f95da-150500.3.51.1 * 389-ds-2.2.10~git272.fd28f95da-150500.3.51.1 * 389-ds-debugsource-2.2.10~git272.fd28f95da-150500.3.51.1 * 389-ds-devel-2.2.10~git272.fd28f95da-150500.3.51.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 (aarch64 x86_64) * libsvrcore0-2.2.10~git272.fd28f95da-150500.3.51.1 * lib389-2.2.10~git272.fd28f95da-150500.3.51.1 * 389-ds-debuginfo-2.2.10~git272.fd28f95da-150500.3.51.1 * libsvrcore0-debuginfo-2.2.10~git272.fd28f95da-150500.3.51.1 * 389-ds-2.2.10~git272.fd28f95da-150500.3.51.1 * 389-ds-debugsource-2.2.10~git272.fd28f95da-150500.3.51.1 * 389-ds-devel-2.2.10~git272.fd28f95da-150500.3.51.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-11774.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-11785.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-11786.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268064 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268065 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268298 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 24 08:50:06 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2026 08:50:06 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3686-1: important: Security update for 389-ds Message-ID: <178756140683.31468.4322950903509332676@907d03244aba> # Security update for 389-ds Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3686-1 Release Date: 2026-08-21T18:26:21Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1268064 * bsc#1268065 * bsc#1268298 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-11774 * CVE-2026-11785 * CVE-2026-11786 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-11774 ( SUSE ): 7.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-11774 ( SUSE ): 7.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-11774 ( NVD ): 7.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-11774 ( NVD ): 7.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-11785 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-11785 ( SUSE ): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-11785 ( NVD ): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-11786 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-11786 ( SUSE ): 5.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-11786 ( NVD ): 1.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-11786 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N Affected Products: * openSUSE Leap 15.6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 An update that solves three vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for 389-ds fixes the following issues: * CVE-2026-11774: integer overflow in SASL packet length bypasses size limit leading to heap buffer overflow (bsc#1268298). * CVE-2026-11785: type confusion in the SSO token handler can cause partial stack address information disclosure (bsc#1268065). * CVE-2026-11786: lack of length check can cause an out-of-bound read (bsc#1268064). Changes for 389-ds: * Update to version 2.2.10~git272.fd28f95da: * Issue 7688 - BUG - partial address leak in sso token (#7689) * Issue 7711 - Fix typo in accountpolicy --login-history-size help text (#7713) * Issue 7645 - Add runtime LeakSanitizer leak check (#7646) * Issue 7658 - Heap Buffer Overflow in sasl_io_recv() via Padded SASL UNBIND * Issue 7605 - Harden CI test ports against ephemeral allocation (#7692) * Issue 7528 - Retry the CI image pull instead of failing the job (#7691) * Issue 7460 - MOD_REPLACE on groups/link attributes modifies overlap targets (#7461) * Issue 7670 - BDB range searches intermittently fail with err=1 under write load (#7671) * Issue 7108 - Fix shutdown crash in entry cache destruction (#7163) * Issue 7284 - Creating local password policy succeeds with incorrect passwordInHistory value (#7662) * Issue 7284 - Automated test for creating local password policy with incorrect passwordInHistory value (#7608) * Issue 7200 - repl-agmt create doesn't set some parameters (#7663) * Issue 7611 - Preserve legacy PBKDF2 hash compatibility (#7649) * Issue 7547 - Heap buffer overflow in ldap_utf8prev() * Issue 7611 - PBKDF2 password verification should reject invalid iteration count (#7613) * Issue 7558 - Total init sends the suffix entry twice (#7640) * Issue 7635 - Integer Underflow in {SMD5} Password Comparison (#7636) ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP6-LTSS-2026-3686=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP6-2026-3686=1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3686=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * libsvrcore0-debuginfo-2.2.10~git272.fd28f95da-150600.8.35.1 * 389-ds-debugsource-2.2.10~git272.fd28f95da-150600.8.35.1 * 389-ds-devel-2.2.10~git272.fd28f95da-150600.8.35.1 * 389-ds-debuginfo-2.2.10~git272.fd28f95da-150600.8.35.1 * lib389-2.2.10~git272.fd28f95da-150600.8.35.1 * libsvrcore0-2.2.10~git272.fd28f95da-150600.8.35.1 * 389-ds-2.2.10~git272.fd28f95da-150600.8.35.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * libsvrcore0-debuginfo-2.2.10~git272.fd28f95da-150600.8.35.1 * 389-ds-debugsource-2.2.10~git272.fd28f95da-150600.8.35.1 * 389-ds-devel-2.2.10~git272.fd28f95da-150600.8.35.1 * lib389-2.2.10~git272.fd28f95da-150600.8.35.1 * 389-ds-debuginfo-2.2.10~git272.fd28f95da-150600.8.35.1 * 389-ds-snmp-2.2.10~git272.fd28f95da-150600.8.35.1 * 389-ds-snmp-debuginfo-2.2.10~git272.fd28f95da-150600.8.35.1 * libsvrcore0-2.2.10~git272.fd28f95da-150600.8.35.1 * 389-ds-2.2.10~git272.fd28f95da-150600.8.35.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 (ppc64le x86_64) * libsvrcore0-debuginfo-2.2.10~git272.fd28f95da-150600.8.35.1 * 389-ds-debugsource-2.2.10~git272.fd28f95da-150600.8.35.1 * 389-ds-devel-2.2.10~git272.fd28f95da-150600.8.35.1 * lib389-2.2.10~git272.fd28f95da-150600.8.35.1 * 389-ds-debuginfo-2.2.10~git272.fd28f95da-150600.8.35.1 * libsvrcore0-2.2.10~git272.fd28f95da-150600.8.35.1 * 389-ds-2.2.10~git272.fd28f95da-150600.8.35.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-11774.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-11785.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-11786.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268064 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268065 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268298 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 24 08:51:07 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2026 08:51:07 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3685-1: important: Security update for util-linux Message-ID: <178756146710.31468.2816951221544363608@907d03244aba> # Security update for util-linux Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3685-1 Release Date: 2026-08-21T18:24:06Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1261606 * bsc#1268886 * bsc#1269583 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-13595 * CVE-2026-27456 * CVE-2026-53612 * CVE-2026-53613 * CVE-2026-53614 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-13595 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-13595 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-13595 ( NVD ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-13595 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-27456 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-27456 ( NVD ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N Affected Products: * openSUSE Leap 15.6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 An update that solves five vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for util-linux fixes the following issues: * CVE-2026-13595: heap use-after-free read in `libblkid` nested partition probing (bsc#1269583). * CVE-2026-27456: TOCTOU race condition in the mount program when setting up loop devices (bsc#1261606). * Several security issues in releases prior to v2.42.2 and v2.41.5 (bsc#1268886). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP6-2026-3685=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP6-LTSS-2026-3685=1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3685=1 ## Package List: * openSUSE Leap 15.6 (x86_64) * libmount1-32bit-2.39.3-150600.4.26.1 * libuuid1-32bit-2.39.3-150600.4.26.1 * libfdisk1-32bit-2.39.3-150600.4.26.1 * libuuid1-32bit-debuginfo-2.39.3-150600.4.26.1 * libsmartcols1-32bit-debuginfo-2.39.3-150600.4.26.1 * libblkid1-32bit-debuginfo-2.39.3-150600.4.26.1 * libsmartcols1-32bit-2.39.3-150600.4.26.1 * libuuid-devel-32bit-2.39.3-150600.4.26.1 * libmount1-32bit-debuginfo-2.39.3-150600.4.26.1 * libmount-devel-32bit-2.39.3-150600.4.26.1 * libfdisk-devel-32bit-2.39.3-150600.4.26.1 * libblkid1-32bit-2.39.3-150600.4.26.1 * libfdisk1-32bit-debuginfo-2.39.3-150600.4.26.1 * libsmartcols-devel-32bit-2.39.3-150600.4.26.1 * libblkid-devel-32bit-2.39.3-150600.4.26.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 (aarch64_ilp32) * libuuid-devel-64bit-2.39.3-150600.4.26.1 * libmount-devel-64bit-2.39.3-150600.4.26.1 * libfdisk1-64bit-debuginfo-2.39.3-150600.4.26.1 * libblkid1-64bit-debuginfo-2.39.3-150600.4.26.1 * libsmartcols-devel-64bit-2.39.3-150600.4.26.1 * libuuid1-64bit-debuginfo-2.39.3-150600.4.26.1 * libuuid1-64bit-2.39.3-150600.4.26.1 * libfdisk1-64bit-2.39.3-150600.4.26.1 * libblkid-devel-64bit-2.39.3-150600.4.26.1 * libblkid1-64bit-2.39.3-150600.4.26.1 * libsmartcols1-64bit-2.39.3-150600.4.26.1 * libsmartcols1-64bit-debuginfo-2.39.3-150600.4.26.1 * libfdisk-devel-64bit-2.39.3-150600.4.26.1 * libmount1-64bit-debuginfo-2.39.3-150600.4.26.1 * libmount1-64bit-2.39.3-150600.4.26.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 (aarch64 i586 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * libblkid-devel-2.39.3-150600.4.26.1 * util-linux-debuginfo-2.39.3-150600.4.26.1 * libsmartcols1-2.39.3-150600.4.26.1 * util-linux-2.39.3-150600.4.26.1 * util-linux-tty-tools-2.39.3-150600.4.26.1 * libuuid-devel-static-2.39.3-150600.4.26.1 * python3-libmount-2.39.3-150600.4.26.1 * libuuid-devel-2.39.3-150600.4.26.1 * libuuid1-debuginfo-2.39.3-150600.4.26.1 * libblkid1-2.39.3-150600.4.26.1 * uuidd-debuginfo-2.39.3-150600.4.26.1 * libfdisk-devel-static-2.39.3-150600.4.26.1 * util-linux-debugsource-2.39.3-150600.4.26.1 * libmount1-debuginfo-2.39.3-150600.4.26.1 * libmount1-2.39.3-150600.4.26.1 * libfdisk-devel-2.39.3-150600.4.26.1 * util-linux-tty-tools-debuginfo-2.39.3-150600.4.26.1 * libfdisk1-2.39.3-150600.4.26.1 * libsmartcols1-debuginfo-2.39.3-150600.4.26.1 * libblkid-devel-static-2.39.3-150600.4.26.1 * libfdisk1-debuginfo-2.39.3-150600.4.26.1 * libsmartcols-devel-2.39.3-150600.4.26.1 * libuuid1-2.39.3-150600.4.26.1 * libblkid1-debuginfo-2.39.3-150600.4.26.1 * libmount-devel-static-2.39.3-150600.4.26.1 * uuidd-2.39.3-150600.4.26.1 * python-libmount-debugsource-2.39.3-150600.4.26.1 * util-linux-systemd-debugsource-2.39.3-150600.4.26.1 * util-linux-systemd-2.39.3-150600.4.26.1 * python3-libmount-debuginfo-2.39.3-150600.4.26.1 * util-linux-systemd-debuginfo-2.39.3-150600.4.26.1 * libsmartcols-devel-static-2.39.3-150600.4.26.1 * libmount-devel-2.39.3-150600.4.26.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 (s390x) * util-linux-extra-2.39.3-150600.4.26.1 * util-linux-extra-debuginfo-2.39.3-150600.4.26.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 (noarch) * util-linux-lang-2.39.3-150600.4.26.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * libblkid-devel-2.39.3-150600.4.26.1 * util-linux-debuginfo-2.39.3-150600.4.26.1 * libsmartcols1-2.39.3-150600.4.26.1 * util-linux-2.39.3-150600.4.26.1 * util-linux-tty-tools-2.39.3-150600.4.26.1 * libuuid-devel-static-2.39.3-150600.4.26.1 * libuuid-devel-2.39.3-150600.4.26.1 * libuuid1-debuginfo-2.39.3-150600.4.26.1 * libblkid1-2.39.3-150600.4.26.1 * uuidd-debuginfo-2.39.3-150600.4.26.1 * util-linux-debugsource-2.39.3-150600.4.26.1 * libmount1-debuginfo-2.39.3-150600.4.26.1 * libmount1-2.39.3-150600.4.26.1 * libfdisk-devel-2.39.3-150600.4.26.1 * util-linux-tty-tools-debuginfo-2.39.3-150600.4.26.1 * libfdisk1-2.39.3-150600.4.26.1 * libsmartcols1-debuginfo-2.39.3-150600.4.26.1 * libblkid-devel-static-2.39.3-150600.4.26.1 * libfdisk1-debuginfo-2.39.3-150600.4.26.1 * libsmartcols-devel-2.39.3-150600.4.26.1 * libuuid1-2.39.3-150600.4.26.1 * libblkid1-debuginfo-2.39.3-150600.4.26.1 * uuidd-2.39.3-150600.4.26.1 * util-linux-systemd-debugsource-2.39.3-150600.4.26.1 * util-linux-systemd-2.39.3-150600.4.26.1 * util-linux-systemd-debuginfo-2.39.3-150600.4.26.1 * libmount-devel-2.39.3-150600.4.26.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS (noarch) * util-linux-lang-2.39.3-150600.4.26.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS (x86_64) * libmount1-32bit-2.39.3-150600.4.26.1 * libuuid1-32bit-2.39.3-150600.4.26.1 * libuuid1-32bit-debuginfo-2.39.3-150600.4.26.1 * libblkid1-32bit-debuginfo-2.39.3-150600.4.26.1 * libmount1-32bit-debuginfo-2.39.3-150600.4.26.1 * libblkid1-32bit-2.39.3-150600.4.26.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS (s390x) * util-linux-extra-2.39.3-150600.4.26.1 * util-linux-extra-debuginfo-2.39.3-150600.4.26.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 (ppc64le x86_64) * libblkid-devel-2.39.3-150600.4.26.1 * util-linux-debuginfo-2.39.3-150600.4.26.1 * libsmartcols1-2.39.3-150600.4.26.1 * util-linux-2.39.3-150600.4.26.1 * util-linux-tty-tools-2.39.3-150600.4.26.1 * libuuid-devel-static-2.39.3-150600.4.26.1 * libuuid-devel-2.39.3-150600.4.26.1 * libuuid1-debuginfo-2.39.3-150600.4.26.1 * libblkid1-2.39.3-150600.4.26.1 * uuidd-debuginfo-2.39.3-150600.4.26.1 * util-linux-debugsource-2.39.3-150600.4.26.1 * libmount1-debuginfo-2.39.3-150600.4.26.1 * libmount1-2.39.3-150600.4.26.1 * libfdisk-devel-2.39.3-150600.4.26.1 * util-linux-tty-tools-debuginfo-2.39.3-150600.4.26.1 * libfdisk1-2.39.3-150600.4.26.1 * libsmartcols1-debuginfo-2.39.3-150600.4.26.1 * libblkid-devel-static-2.39.3-150600.4.26.1 * libfdisk1-debuginfo-2.39.3-150600.4.26.1 * libsmartcols-devel-2.39.3-150600.4.26.1 * libuuid1-2.39.3-150600.4.26.1 * libblkid1-debuginfo-2.39.3-150600.4.26.1 * uuidd-2.39.3-150600.4.26.1 * util-linux-systemd-debugsource-2.39.3-150600.4.26.1 * util-linux-systemd-2.39.3-150600.4.26.1 * util-linux-systemd-debuginfo-2.39.3-150600.4.26.1 * libmount-devel-2.39.3-150600.4.26.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 (x86_64) * libmount1-32bit-2.39.3-150600.4.26.1 * libuuid1-32bit-2.39.3-150600.4.26.1 * libuuid1-32bit-debuginfo-2.39.3-150600.4.26.1 * libblkid1-32bit-debuginfo-2.39.3-150600.4.26.1 * libmount1-32bit-debuginfo-2.39.3-150600.4.26.1 * libblkid1-32bit-2.39.3-150600.4.26.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 (noarch) * util-linux-lang-2.39.3-150600.4.26.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-13595.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-27456.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53612.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53613.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53614.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1261606 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268886 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269583 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 24 08:52:06 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2026 08:52:06 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3684-1: important: Security update for util-linux Message-ID: <178756152629.31468.14848120729304242602@907d03244aba> # Security update for util-linux Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3684-1 Release Date: 2026-08-21T18:23:24Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1261606 * bsc#1268886 * bsc#1269583 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-13595 * CVE-2026-27456 * CVE-2026-53612 * CVE-2026-53613 * CVE-2026-53614 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-13595 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-13595 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-13595 ( NVD ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-13595 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-27456 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-27456 ( NVD ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N Affected Products: * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 * Server Applications Module 15-SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 An update that solves five vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for util-linux fixes the following issues: * CVE-2026-13595: heap use-after-free read in `libblkid` nested partition probing (bsc#1269583). * CVE-2026-27456: TOCTOU race condition in the mount program when setting up loop devices (bsc#1261606). * Several security issues in releases prior to v2.42.2 and v2.41.5 (bsc#1268886). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Basesystem-15-SP7-2026-3684=1 * Server Applications Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Server-Applications-15-SP7-2026-3684=1 ## Package List: * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 (x86_64) * libuuid1-32bit-2.40.4-150700.4.18.1 * libblkid1-32bit-debuginfo-2.40.4-150700.4.18.1 * libmount1-32bit-2.40.4-150700.4.18.1 * libmount1-32bit-debuginfo-2.40.4-150700.4.18.1 * libuuid1-32bit-debuginfo-2.40.4-150700.4.18.1 * libblkid1-32bit-2.40.4-150700.4.18.1 * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * libblkid1-debuginfo-2.40.4-150700.4.18.1 * libmount-devel-2.40.4-150700.4.18.1 * libuuid-devel-static-2.40.4-150700.4.18.1 * libuuid1-debuginfo-2.40.4-150700.4.18.1 * libfdisk-devel-2.40.4-150700.4.18.1 * util-linux-systemd-debugsource-2.40.4-150700.4.18.1 * libuuid1-2.40.4-150700.4.18.1 * libsmartcols1-2.40.4-150700.4.18.1 * libfdisk1-2.40.4-150700.4.18.1 * libblkid-devel-2.40.4-150700.4.18.1 * libblkid1-2.40.4-150700.4.18.1 * util-linux-tty-tools-debuginfo-2.40.4-150700.4.18.1 * util-linux-systemd-debuginfo-2.40.4-150700.4.18.1 * util-linux-debuginfo-2.40.4-150700.4.18.1 * libfdisk1-debuginfo-2.40.4-150700.4.18.1 * libblkid-devel-static-2.40.4-150700.4.18.1 * util-linux-2.40.4-150700.4.18.1 * libmount1-debuginfo-2.40.4-150700.4.18.1 * libuuid-devel-2.40.4-150700.4.18.1 * libsmartcols-devel-2.40.4-150700.4.18.1 * util-linux-systemd-2.40.4-150700.4.18.1 * libmount1-2.40.4-150700.4.18.1 * libsmartcols1-debuginfo-2.40.4-150700.4.18.1 * util-linux-tty-tools-2.40.4-150700.4.18.1 * util-linux-debugsource-2.40.4-150700.4.18.1 * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 (noarch) * util-linux-lang-2.40.4-150700.4.18.1 * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 (s390x) * util-linux-extra-debuginfo-2.40.4-150700.4.18.1 * util-linux-extra-2.40.4-150700.4.18.1 * Server Applications Module 15-SP7 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * util-linux-systemd-debugsource-2.40.4-150700.4.18.1 * uuidd-2.40.4-150700.4.18.1 * util-linux-systemd-debuginfo-2.40.4-150700.4.18.1 * uuidd-debuginfo-2.40.4-150700.4.18.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-13595.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-27456.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53612.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53613.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53614.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1261606 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268886 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269583 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 24 08:52:45 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2026 08:52:45 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3683-1: important: Security update for MozillaFirefox Message-ID: <178756156562.31468.87010257514154574@907d03244aba> # Security update for MozillaFirefox Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3683-1 Release Date: 2026-08-21T18:21:21Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1274867 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-74934 * CVE-2026-74935 * CVE-2026-74936 * CVE-2026-74937 * CVE-2026-74938 * CVE-2026-74939 * CVE-2026-74940 * CVE-2026-74941 * CVE-2026-74942 * CVE-2026-74943 * CVE-2026-74944 * CVE-2026-74945 * CVE-2026-74946 * CVE-2026-74947 * CVE-2026-74948 * CVE-2026-74949 * CVE-2026-74950 * CVE-2026-74951 * CVE-2026-74952 * CVE-2026-74953 * CVE-2026-74954 * CVE-2026-74955 * CVE-2026-74956 * CVE-2026-74957 * CVE-2026-74958 * CVE-2026-74959 * CVE-2026-74960 * CVE-2026-74961 * CVE-2026-74962 * CVE-2026-74963 * CVE-2026-74964 * CVE-2026-74965 * CVE-2026-74966 * CVE-2026-74967 * CVE-2026-74968 * CVE-2026-74969 * CVE-2026-74970 * CVE-2026-74971 * CVE-2026-74972 * CVE-2026-74973 * CVE-2026-74974 * CVE-2026-74975 * CVE-2026-74976 * CVE-2026-74977 * CVE-2026-74978 * CVE-2026-74979 * CVE-2026-74980 * CVE-2026-74981 * CVE-2026-74982 * CVE-2026-74983 * CVE-2026-74984 * CVE-2026-74985 * CVE-2026-74986 * CVE-2026-74987 * CVE-2026-74988 * CVE-2026-74989 * CVE-2026-74990 * CVE-2026-75874 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-74934 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-74934 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-74935 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-74935 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-74936 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-74936 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-74936 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-74937 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-74938 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-74938 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-74939 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-74940 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-74940 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-74941 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-74942 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-74943 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-74943 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-74944 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-74944 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-74945 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-74946 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-74947 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-74948 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-74949 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-74950 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-74951 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-74952 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-74953 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-74954 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-74955 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-74956 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-74957 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-74958 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-74959 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-74960 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-74961 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-74962 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-74963 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:C/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-74963 ( NVD ): 5.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-74964 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-74965 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-74966 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-74967 ( NVD ): 5.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-74968 ( NVD ): 5.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-74969 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-74970 ( NVD ): 5.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-74971 ( NVD ): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-74972 ( NVD ): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-74973 ( NVD ): 4.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-74974 ( NVD ): 5.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-74975 ( NVD ): 5.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-74976 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-74977 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-74978 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-74979 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-74980 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-74981 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-74982 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-74983 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-74984 ( NVD ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-74985 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-74986 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-74987 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-74988 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-74989 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-74990 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-74990 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-75874 ( NVD ): 10.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 12 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS Extended Security * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 12 SP5 An update that solves 58 vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for MozillaFirefox fixes the following issues: Update to Firefox Extended Support Release 140.14.0 ESR. * MFSA 2026-74 (bsc#1274867): * CVE-2026-74934: Site isolation issue in the Graphics: CanvasWebGL component. * CVE-2026-74935: Privilege escalation in the DOM: Networking component. * CVE-2026-74936: Use-after-free in the JavaScript: WebAssembly component. * CVE-2026-74937: Use-after-free in the JavaScript: GC component. * CVE-2026-74938: Mitigation bypass in the JavaScript: GC component. * CVE-2026-74939: Privilege escalation in the DOM: Navigation component. * CVE-2026-74940: Use-after-free in the Graphics: Text component. * CVE-2026-74941: Privilege escalation in the Graphics: CanvasWebGL component. * CVE-2026-74942: Privilege escalation in the Remote Settings Client component. * CVE-2026-74943: Use-after-free in the Graphics: ImageLib component. * CVE-2026-74944: Use-after-free in the DOM: Core & HTML component. * CVE-2026-74945: Information disclosure in the Graphics: Text component. * CVE-2026-74946: Privilege escalation due to incorrect boundary conditions in the Graphics: CanvasWebGL component. * CVE-2026-74947: Privilege escalation due to invalid pointer in the Graphics component. * CVE-2026-74948: Information disclosure in the Graphics component. * CVE-2026-74949: Privilege escalation due to use-after-free in the Graphics: Canvas2D component. * CVE-2026-74950: Privilege escalation in the Downloads API component. * CVE-2026-74951: Clickjacking issue in Firefox for Android. * CVE-2026-74952: Privilege escalation in the Application Update component. * CVE-2026-74953: Privilege escalation in the Networking: Cookies component. * CVE-2026-74954: Information disclosure due to side-channel in the Storage: Cache API component. * CVE-2026-74955: Privilege escalation in the Request Handling component. * CVE-2026-74956: Same-origin policy bypass in the DOM: Service Workers component. * CVE-2026-74957: Mitigation bypass in the Safe Browsing component. * CVE-2026-74958: Information disclosure in the WebRTC component. * CVE-2026-74959: Mitigation bypass in the Storage: Cache API component. * CVE-2026-74960: Site isolation issue in the WebExtensions component. * CVE-2026-74961: Side-channel in the Web Audio component. * CVE-2026-74962: Site isolation issue in the Networking: Cookies component. * CVE-2026-74963: Same-origin policy bypass in the Networking: Cookies component. * CVE-2026-74964: Integer overflow in the Graphics component. * CVE-2026-74965: Privilege escalation in the Shell Integration component. * CVE-2026-74966: Information disclosure in the Form Autofill component. * CVE-2026-74967: Same-origin policy bypass in the Audio/Video: Playback component. * CVE-2026-74968: Site isolation issue in the Graphics: WebRender component. * CVE-2026-74969: Use-after-free in the Layout: Text and Fonts component. * CVE-2026-74970: Site isolation issue in the Graphics component. * CVE-2026-74971: Information disclosure in the DOM: UI Events & Focus Handling component. * CVE-2026-74972: Information disclosure in the DOM: Push Subscriptions component. * CVE-2026-74973: Race condition, use-after-free in the Graphics component. * CVE-2026-74974: Same-origin policy bypass in the Graphics: ImageLib component. * CVE-2026-74975: Spoofing issue in the Downloads component in Firefox for Android. * CVE-2026-74976: JIT miscompilation in the JavaScript Engine: JIT component. * CVE-2026-74977: Integer overflow in the Graphics component. * CVE-2026-74978: Clickjacking issue in the Widget component. * CVE-2026-74979: Mitigation bypass in the Add-ons Manager component. * CVE-2026-74980: Clickjacking issue in the Downloads component in Firefox for Android. * CVE-2026-74981: Site isolation issue in the Audio/Video: Web Codecs component. * CVE-2026-74982: Denial-of-service in the Widget component. * CVE-2026-74983: Mitigation bypass in the Data Loss Prevention component. * CVE-2026-74984: Race condition in the JavaScript Engine component. * CVE-2026-74985: Privilege escalation in the Enterprise Policies component. * CVE-2026-74986: Site isolation issue in the CSS Parsing and Computation component. * CVE-2026-74987: Internally found bugs fixed in Firefox ESR 140.14, Firefox ESR 153.1 and Firefox 154. * CVE-2026-74988: Internally found bugs fixed in Firefox ESR 153.1 and Firefox 154. * CVE-2026-74989: Internally found bugs fixed in Firefox 154. * CVE-2026-74990: Internally found bugs fixed in Firefox ESR 115.39, Firefox ESR 140.14, Firefox ESR 153.1 and Firefox 154. * CVE-2026-75874: Sandbox escape in the Remote Settings Client component. ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-SERVER-12-SP5-LTSS-2026-3683=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS Extended Security zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-SERVER-12-SP5-LTSS-EXTENDED-SECURITY-2026-3683=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS Extended Security (x86_64) * MozillaFirefox-translations-common-140.14.0-112.327.1 * MozillaFirefox-debugsource-140.14.0-112.327.1 * MozillaFirefox-debuginfo-140.14.0-112.327.1 * MozillaFirefox-140.14.0-112.327.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS Extended Security (noarch) * MozillaFirefox-devel-140.14.0-112.327.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * MozillaFirefox-translations-common-140.14.0-112.327.1 * MozillaFirefox-debugsource-140.14.0-112.327.1 * MozillaFirefox-debuginfo-140.14.0-112.327.1 * MozillaFirefox-140.14.0-112.327.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS (noarch) * MozillaFirefox-devel-140.14.0-112.327.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74934.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74935.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74936.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74937.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74938.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74939.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74940.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74941.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74942.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74943.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74944.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74945.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74946.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74947.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74948.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74949.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74950.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74951.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74952.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74953.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74954.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74955.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74956.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74957.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74958.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74959.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74960.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74961.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74962.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74963.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74964.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74965.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74966.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74967.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74968.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74969.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74970.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74971.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74972.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74973.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74974.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74975.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74976.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74977.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74978.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74979.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74980.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74981.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74982.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74983.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74984.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74985.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74986.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74987.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74988.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74989.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74990.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-75874.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274867 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 24 08:53:24 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2026 08:53:24 -0000 Subject: SUSE-RU-2026:3682-1: important: Recommended update for open-vmdk Message-ID: <178756160470.31468.9429334689117977904@907d03244aba> # Recommended update for open-vmdk Announcement ID: SUSE-RU-2026:3682-1 Release Date: 2026-08-21T16:34:32Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1274784 Affected Products: * Development Tools Module 15-SP7 * openSUSE Leap 15.5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 An update that has one fix can now be installed. ## Description: This update for open-vmdk fixes the following issues: * Fix look ups the parent controller ID for additional disks (bsc#1274784): * Add gawk requires ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * openSUSE Leap 15.5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3682=1 * Development Tools Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Development-Tools-15-SP7-2026-3682=1 ## Package List: * openSUSE Leap 15.5 (aarch64 i586 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * open-vmdk-0.3.7.0-150500.11.9.1 * open-vmdk-debugsource-0.3.7.0-150500.11.9.1 * open-vmdk-debuginfo-0.3.7.0-150500.11.9.1 * Development Tools Module 15-SP7 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * open-vmdk-0.3.7.0-150500.11.9.1 * open-vmdk-debugsource-0.3.7.0-150500.11.9.1 * open-vmdk-debuginfo-0.3.7.0-150500.11.9.1 ## References: * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274784 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 24 08:53:55 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2026 08:53:55 -0000 Subject: SUSE-RU-2026:3681-1: important: Recommended update for yast2-security Message-ID: <178756163562.31468.8270106972834879930@907d03244aba> # Recommended update for yast2-security Announcement ID: SUSE-RU-2026:3681-1 Release Date: 2026-08-21T16:32:56Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1262458 Affected Products: * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 An update that has one fix can now be installed. ## Description: This update for yast2-security fixes the following issues: * Update to version 4.7.2: * Change minimum UID from 500 to 1000 (bsc#1262458). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Basesystem-15-SP7-2026-3681=1 ## Package List: * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 (noarch) * yast2-security-4.7.2-150700.3.6.1 ## References: * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262458 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 24 12:30:40 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2026 12:30:40 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3717-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 42 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 15 SP5) Message-ID: <178757464017.410.10808906670957451555@202fc2299e2b> # Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 42 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 15 SP5) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3717-1 Release Date: 2026-08-24T07:33:47Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1267625 * bsc#1268281 * bsc#1269034 * bsc#1269196 * bsc#1269284 * bsc#1269822 * bsc#1270023 * bsc#1270024 * bsc#1271543 * bsc#1271867 * bsc#1272139 Cross-References: * CVE-2023-53995 * CVE-2026-46319 * CVE-2026-46331 * CVE-2026-52923 * CVE-2026-52956 * CVE-2026-52972 * CVE-2026-53133 * CVE-2026-53224 * CVE-2026-53246 * CVE-2026-64530 * CVE-2026-64600 CVSS scores: * CVE-2023-53995 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2023-53995 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46331 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46331 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46331 ( NVD ): 6.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 5.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * openSUSE Leap 15.5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 An update that solves 11 vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 5.14.21-150500.55.172 fixes various security issues: The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2023-53995: net: ipv4: fix one memleak in __inet_del_ifa() (bsc#1269284). * CVE-2025-40204,CVE-2026-53224,CVE-2026-53246: sctp: validate cached peer INIT chunk length in COOKIE_ECHO processing (bsc#1253437 bsc#1270023 bsc#1270024). * CVE-2026-46319: net/sched: act_ct: Only release RCU read lock after ct_ft (bsc#1268281). * CVE-2026-46331: net/sched: fix pedit partial COW leading to page cache (bsc#1267625). * CVE-2026-52923: ipc: limit next_id allocation to the valid ID range (bsc#1269034). * CVE-2026-52956: libceph: Fix potential out-of-bounds access in __ceph_x_decrypt() (bsc#1272139). * CVE-2026-52972: crypto: af_alg - Cap AEAD AD length to 0x80000000 (bsc#1269196). * CVE-2026-53133: RDMA/umem: Fix truncation for block sizes >= 4G (bsc#1269822). * CVE-2026-64530: net/sched: cls_api: Handle TC_ACT_CONSUMED in tcf_qevent_hand (bsc#1271867). * CVE-2026-64600: xfs: resample the data fork mapping after cycling ILOCK (RefluXFS) (bsc#1271543). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Live-Patching-15-SP5-2026-3717=1 * openSUSE Leap 15.5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3717=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP5 (ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-5_14_21-150500_55_172-default-debuginfo-4-150500.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-SLE15-SP5_Update_42-debugsource-4-150500.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-5_14_21-150500_55_172-default-4-150500.2.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.5 (ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-5_14_21-150500_55_172-default-debuginfo-4-150500.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-SLE15-SP5_Update_42-debugsource-4-150500.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-5_14_21-150500_55_172-default-4-150500.2.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2023-53995.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46319.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46331.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52923.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52956.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52972.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53133.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53224.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53246.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64530.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64600.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267625 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268281 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269034 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269196 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269284 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269822 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270023 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270024 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271543 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271867 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272139 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 24 12:32:01 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2026 12:32:01 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3715-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 39 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 15 SP5) Message-ID: <178757472163.410.8703994597326612311@202fc2299e2b> # Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 39 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 15 SP5) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3715-1 Release Date: 2026-08-24T03:33:39Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1262213 * bsc#1263791 * bsc#1264078 * bsc#1264483 * bsc#1265306 * bsc#1266668 * bsc#1267362 * bsc#1267625 * bsc#1268281 * bsc#1269034 * bsc#1269196 * bsc#1269284 * bsc#1269822 * bsc#1270023 * bsc#1270024 * bsc#1271543 * bsc#1271867 * bsc#1272139 Cross-References: * CVE-2023-53995 * CVE-2026-23449 * CVE-2026-31629 * CVE-2026-31759 * CVE-2026-43077 * CVE-2026-43110 * CVE-2026-43206 * CVE-2026-46037 * CVE-2026-46319 * CVE-2026-46331 * CVE-2026-52923 * CVE-2026-52956 * CVE-2026-52972 * CVE-2026-53133 * CVE-2026-53224 * CVE-2026-53246 * CVE-2026-64530 * CVE-2026-64600 CVSS scores: * CVE-2023-53995 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2023-53995 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23449 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23449 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23449 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31629 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31629 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31629 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31759 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31759 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31759 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43077 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43077 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43077 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43110 ( SUSE ): 7.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:H/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43110 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43110 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43206 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43206 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46037 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46331 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46331 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46331 ( NVD ): 6.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 5.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * openSUSE Leap 15.5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 An update that solves 18 vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 5.14.21-150500.55.163 fixes various security issues: The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2023-53995: net: ipv4: fix one memleak in __inet_del_ifa() (bsc#1269284). * CVE-2025-40204,CVE-2026-53224,CVE-2026-53246: sctp: validate cached peer INIT chunk length in COOKIE_ECHO processing (bsc#1253437 bsc#1270023 bsc#1270024). * CVE-2026-23449: net/sched: teql: Fix double-free in teql_master_xmit (bsc#1262213). * CVE-2026-31629: nfc: llcp: add missing return after LLCP_CLOSED checks (bsc#1263791). * CVE-2026-31759: usb: ulpi: fix double free in ulpi_register_interface() error path (bsc#1264078). * CVE-2026-43077: crypto: algif_aead - Fix minimum RX size check for decryption (bsc#1265306). * CVE-2026-43110: wifi: brcmfmac: validate bsscfg indices in IF events (bsc#1264483). * CVE-2026-43206: drm/amdkfd: Fix out-of-bounds write in kfd_event_page_set() (bsc#1266668). * CVE-2026-46037: ipv4: icmp: validate reply type before using icmp_pointers (bsc#1267362). * CVE-2026-46319: net/sched: act_ct: Only release RCU read lock after ct_ft (bsc#1268281). * CVE-2026-46331: net/sched: fix pedit partial COW leading to page cache (bsc#1267625). * CVE-2026-52923: ipc: limit next_id allocation to the valid ID range (bsc#1269034). * CVE-2026-52956: libceph: Fix potential out-of-bounds access in __ceph_x_decrypt() (bsc#1272139). * CVE-2026-52972: crypto: af_alg - Cap AEAD AD length to 0x80000000 (bsc#1269196). * CVE-2026-53133: RDMA/umem: Fix truncation for block sizes >= 4G (bsc#1269822). * CVE-2026-64530: net/sched: cls_api: Handle TC_ACT_CONSUMED in tcf_qevent_hand (bsc#1271867). * CVE-2026-64600: xfs: resample the data fork mapping after cycling ILOCK (RefluXFS) (bsc#1271543). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * openSUSE Leap 15.5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3715=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Live-Patching-15-SP5-2026-3715=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP5 (ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-SLE15-SP5_Update_39-debugsource-6-150500.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-5_14_21-150500_55_163-default-debuginfo-6-150500.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-5_14_21-150500_55_163-default-6-150500.2.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.5 (ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-SLE15-SP5_Update_39-debugsource-6-150500.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-5_14_21-150500_55_163-default-debuginfo-6-150500.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-5_14_21-150500_55_163-default-6-150500.2.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2023-53995.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23449.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31629.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31759.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43077.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43110.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43206.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46037.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46319.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46331.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52923.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52956.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52972.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53133.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53224.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53246.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64530.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64600.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262213 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263791 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264078 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264483 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265306 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266668 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267362 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267625 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268281 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269034 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269196 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269284 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269822 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270023 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270024 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271543 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271867 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272139 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 24 12:33:23 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2026 12:33:23 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3710-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 34 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 15 SP5) Message-ID: <178757480316.410.17609049371494910745@202fc2299e2b> # Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 34 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 15 SP5) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3710-1 Release Date: 2026-08-23T23:04:04Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1262213 * bsc#1263791 * bsc#1264078 * bsc#1264483 * bsc#1265306 * bsc#1266668 * bsc#1267362 * bsc#1267625 * bsc#1268281 * bsc#1268624 * bsc#1269034 * bsc#1269196 * bsc#1269284 * bsc#1269822 * bsc#1270023 * bsc#1270024 * bsc#1271543 * bsc#1271867 * bsc#1272139 Cross-References: * CVE-2023-53995 * CVE-2026-23449 * CVE-2026-31629 * CVE-2026-31759 * CVE-2026-43077 * CVE-2026-43110 * CVE-2026-43206 * CVE-2026-46037 * CVE-2026-46274 * CVE-2026-46319 * CVE-2026-46331 * CVE-2026-52923 * CVE-2026-52956 * CVE-2026-52972 * CVE-2026-53133 * CVE-2026-53224 * CVE-2026-53246 * CVE-2026-64530 * CVE-2026-64600 CVSS scores: * CVE-2023-53995 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2023-53995 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23449 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23449 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23449 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31629 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31629 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31629 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31759 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31759 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31759 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43077 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43077 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43077 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43110 ( SUSE ): 7.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:H/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43110 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43110 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43206 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43206 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46037 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46274 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46274 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46331 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46331 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46331 ( NVD ): 6.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 5.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * openSUSE Leap 15.5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 An update that solves 19 vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 5.14.21-150500.55.133 fixes various security issues: The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2023-53995: net: ipv4: fix one memleak in __inet_del_ifa() (bsc#1269284). * CVE-2025-40204,CVE-2026-53224,CVE-2026-53246: sctp: validate cached peer INIT chunk length in COOKIE_ECHO processing (bsc#1253437 bsc#1270023 bsc#1270024). * CVE-2026-23449: net/sched: teql: Fix double-free in teql_master_xmit (bsc#1262213). * CVE-2026-31629: nfc: llcp: add missing return after LLCP_CLOSED checks (bsc#1263791). * CVE-2026-31759: usb: ulpi: fix double free in ulpi_register_interface() error path (bsc#1264078). * CVE-2026-43077: crypto: algif_aead - Fix minimum RX size check for decryption (bsc#1265306). * CVE-2026-43110: wifi: brcmfmac: validate bsscfg indices in IF events (bsc#1264483). * CVE-2026-43206: drm/amdkfd: Fix out-of-bounds write in kfd_event_page_set() (bsc#1266668). * CVE-2026-46037: ipv4: icmp: validate reply type before using icmp_pointers (bsc#1267362). * CVE-2026-46274: io-wq: check that the predecessor is hashed in io_wq_remove_pending() (bsc#1268624). * CVE-2026-46319: net/sched: act_ct: Only release RCU read lock after ct_ft (bsc#1268281). * CVE-2026-46331: net/sched: fix pedit partial COW leading to page cache (bsc#1267625). * CVE-2026-52923: ipc: limit next_id allocation to the valid ID range (bsc#1269034). * CVE-2026-52956: libceph: Fix potential out-of-bounds access in __ceph_x_decrypt() (bsc#1272139). * CVE-2026-52972: crypto: af_alg - Cap AEAD AD length to 0x80000000 (bsc#1269196). * CVE-2026-53133: RDMA/umem: Fix truncation for block sizes >= 4G (bsc#1269822). * CVE-2026-64530: net/sched: cls_api: Handle TC_ACT_CONSUMED in tcf_qevent_hand (bsc#1271867). * CVE-2026-64600: xfs: resample the data fork mapping after cycling ILOCK (RefluXFS) (bsc#1271543). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Live-Patching-15-SP5-2026-3711=1 SUSE-SLE- Module-Live-Patching-15-SP5-2026-3710=1 * openSUSE Leap 15.5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3711=1 SUSE-2026-3710=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP5 (ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-5_14_21-150500_55_130-default-debuginfo-12-150500.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-5_14_21-150500_55_133-default-debuginfo-12-150500.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-5_14_21-150500_55_130-default-12-150500.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-SLE15-SP5_Update_34-debugsource-12-150500.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-5_14_21-150500_55_133-default-12-150500.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-SLE15-SP5_Update_33-debugsource-12-150500.2.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.5 (ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-5_14_21-150500_55_130-default-debuginfo-12-150500.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-5_14_21-150500_55_133-default-debuginfo-12-150500.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-5_14_21-150500_55_130-default-12-150500.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-SLE15-SP5_Update_34-debugsource-12-150500.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-5_14_21-150500_55_133-default-12-150500.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-SLE15-SP5_Update_33-debugsource-12-150500.2.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2023-53995.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23449.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31629.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31759.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43077.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43110.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43206.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46037.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46274.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46319.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46331.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52923.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52956.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52972.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53133.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53224.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53246.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64530.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64600.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262213 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263791 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264078 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264483 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265306 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266668 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267362 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267625 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268281 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268624 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269034 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269196 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269284 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269822 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270023 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270024 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271543 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271867 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272139 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 24 12:34:33 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2026 12:34:33 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3714-1: important: Security update for Multi-Linux Manager Monitoring stack Message-ID: <178757487328.410.8141750581461848640@202fc2299e2b> # Security update for Multi-Linux Manager Monitoring stack Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3714-1 Release Date: 2026-08-24T02:55:34Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1248699 * bsc#1262187 * bsc#1263272 * bsc#1265827 * bsc#1266615 * bsc#1267416 * bsc#1269917 * bsc#1271327 * bsc#1271331 * bsc#1274217 * bsc#1274221 * jsc#MSQA-1059 * jsc#PED-16512 Cross-References: * CVE-2022-21698 * CVE-2025-12141 * CVE-2026-13149 * CVE-2026-33244 * CVE-2026-33382 * CVE-2026-33814 * CVE-2026-39821 * CVE-2026-39882 * CVE-2026-41607 CVSS scores: * CVE-2022-21698 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2022-21698 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-12141 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:N/SC:L/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-12141 ( SUSE ): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2025-12141 ( NVD ): 1.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:N/SC:L/SI:N/SA:N/E:U/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:N/AU:Y/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2025-12141 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-13149 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-13149 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-13149 ( NVD ): 7.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:P/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:N/AU:Y/R:U/V:D/RE:M/U:Amber * CVE-2026-33244 ( SUSE ): 2.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:P/VC:N/VI:N/VA:N/SC:L/SI:L/SA:N * CVE-2026-33244 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:C/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-33244 ( NVD ): 5.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:R/S:C/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-33382 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-33382 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-33814 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-33814 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-33814 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-33814 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-39821 ( SUSE ): 9.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-39821 ( SUSE ): 7.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-39821 ( NVD ): 9.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-39821 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-39882 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-39882 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-41607 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-41607 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-41607 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-41607 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H Affected Products: * openSUSE Leap 15.3 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 * openSUSE Leap 15.5 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 15 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 15 SP1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 15 SP2 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 15 SP3 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP2 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP3 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP2 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP3 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP2 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP3 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP2 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP3 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 * SUSE Manager Client Tools for SLE 15 * SUSE Package Hub 15 15-SP7 An update that solves nine vulnerabilities, contains two features and has two security fixes can now be installed. ## Description: This update fixes the following issues: prometheus-postgres_exporter: * CVE-2022-21698: Replace github.com/prometheus/client_golang with version 1.11.1 and prevent validation bypass and privilege escalation (bsc#1248699) golang-github-prometheus-alertmanager: * CVE-2026-39821: Fix validation bypass and privilege escalation by updating golang.org/x/net to version 0.55.0 (bsc#1266615) golang-github-prometheus-prometheus was updated from version 3.5.3 to 3.5.4: Security fixes: * CVE-2026-39882: Fix reading unbounded HTTP response bodies by bumping OpenTelemetry to 1.43.0 (bsc#1274221) * CVE-2026-33244: Fixed improper neutralization of the HTTP Location header value in react-router (bsc#1267416) * CVE-2026-13149: Prevent potential DoS by bumping brace-expansion to version 5.0.7 (bsc#1269917) * CVE-2026-33814: Fixed infinite loop in HTTP/2 transport (bsc#1265827) Other changes and fixes: * STACKIT SD: Fixed secrets being exposed in plaintext via /-/config endpoint * Chore: Bump golang.org/x/net to version 0.55.0 grafana updated from version 11.6.14+security04 to version 12.4.5: Security fixes: * CVE-2026-33382: Limit the size of the request body before processing it at several Grafana API endpoints (bsc#1271331) * CVE-2026-39882: Prevent memory exhaustion DoS in OpenTelemetry OTLP HTTP exporters (bsc#1274217) * CVE-2025-12141: Fixed information leakage in Grafana Alerting (bsc#1262187) * CVE-2026-41607: Fix potential information disclosure in Apache Thrift (bsc#1263272) Breaking chahnges introduced in version 12.0.0: * BREAKING: Removed AngularJS and all deprecated UI Extensions APIs. * BREAKING: Enforced stricter version compatibility checks in plugin CLI install commands. * BREAKING: Enabled the failWrongDSUID feature flag by default, which rejects data sources with incorrect UIDs. Other changes introduced from version 11.6.14+security04 to version 12.4.5 (jsc#PED-16512): * Add Legal-Review-Notice (bsc#1271327) * Datasources: return 400 when payload UID does not match URL UID in PUT /api/datasources/uid/:uid * Analytics: Keep internal dashboard id. * Reporting: Correctly apply appSubURL to report settings requests * Alerting: Document Grafana HA Alertmanager cluster metrics prefix change. * Dependency updates to core plugins and UI libraries. * Updates to data source provisioning and dashboard schemas. * Introduced dynamic dashboards in public preview. * Added a new side toolbar that replaces the second top toolbar to provide additional vertical space. * Added the ability to create dashboards from templates using sample data. * Revamped the gauge visualization with rounded bars, configurable bar thickness, and endpoint markers. * Added support to map one variable to multiple values. * Released a completely redesigned logs visualization. * Added the ability to export dashboards directly as PNG images. * Introduced an interactive learning experience within the Grafana UI. * Added a Switch template variable type to quickly toggle between values in queries. * Added functionality to style table cells using CSS properties via the field cell option. * Added support for Entra Workload Identity to enhance authentication capabilities with federated credentials. * Redesigned the alert rule list page. * Renamed Mute Timings to Active Time Intervals in Grafana Alerting. * Added support for Service Account Impersonation in the BigQuery data source. * Introduced the Grafana Advisor in public preview. * Introduced a new dashboard schema to replace the original single grid layout. * MIGRATION: Triggered a full-table rewrite for the annotation table, which may temporarily increase disk usage. ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Package Hub 15 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Packagehub-Subpackages-15-SP7-2026-3714=1 * SUSE Manager Client Tools for SLE 15 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Manager-Tools-15-2026-3714=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Manager Client Tools for SLE 15 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * grafana-12.4.5-150000.1.98.1 * golang-github-prometheus-alertmanager-0.28.1-150100.4.34.1 * golang-github-prometheus-prometheus-3.5.4-150000.3.75.1 * grafana-debuginfo-12.4.5-150000.1.98.1 * firewalld-prometheus-config-0.1-150000.3.75.1 * SUSE Package Hub 15 15-SP7 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * golang-github-prometheus-prometheus-3.5.4-150100.4.37.2 * golang-github-prometheus-alertmanager-debuginfo-0.28.1-150100.4.34.1 * golang-github-prometheus-prometheus-debuginfo-3.5.4-150100.4.37.2 * golang-github-prometheus-alertmanager-0.28.1-150100.4.34.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2022-21698.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-12141.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-13149.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-33244.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-33382.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-33814.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-39821.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-39882.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-41607.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1248699 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262187 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263272 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265827 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266615 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267416 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269917 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271327 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271331 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274217 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274221 * https://jira.suse.com/browse/MSQA-1059 * https://jira.suse.com/browse/PED-16512 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 24 12:35:32 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2026 12:35:32 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3713-1: important: Security update for Multi-Linux Manager Client Tools - Monitoring stack Message-ID: <178757493270.410.7992881418072794753@202fc2299e2b> # Security update for Multi-Linux Manager Client Tools - Monitoring stack Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3713-1 Release Date: 2026-08-24T02:53:31Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1262187 * bsc#1263272 * bsc#1265827 * bsc#1266615 * bsc#1267416 * bsc#1269917 * bsc#1271327 * bsc#1271331 * bsc#1274221 * jsc#MSQA-1059 * jsc#PED-16512 Cross-References: * CVE-2025-12141 * CVE-2026-13149 * CVE-2026-33244 * CVE-2026-33382 * CVE-2026-33814 * CVE-2026-39821 * CVE-2026-39882 * CVE-2026-41607 CVSS scores: * CVE-2025-12141 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:N/SC:L/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-12141 ( SUSE ): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2025-12141 ( NVD ): 1.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:N/SC:L/SI:N/SA:N/E:U/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:N/AU:Y/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2025-12141 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-13149 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-13149 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-13149 ( NVD ): 7.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:P/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:N/AU:Y/R:U/V:D/RE:M/U:Amber * CVE-2026-33244 ( SUSE ): 2.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:P/VC:N/VI:N/VA:N/SC:L/SI:L/SA:N * CVE-2026-33244 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:C/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-33244 ( NVD ): 5.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:R/S:C/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-33382 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-33382 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-33814 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-33814 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-33814 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-33814 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-39821 ( SUSE ): 9.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-39821 ( SUSE ): 7.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-39821 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-39821 ( NVD ): 9.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-39882 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-39882 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-41607 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-41607 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-41607 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-41607 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H Affected Products: * openSUSE Leap 15.6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 15 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 15 SP1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 15 SP2 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 15 SP3 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP2 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP3 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP2 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP3 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP2 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP3 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP2 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP3 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 * SUSE Multi-Linux Manager Client Tools for SLE 15 An update that solves eight vulnerabilities, contains two features and has one security fix can now be installed. ## Description: This update fixes the following issues: golang-github-prometheus-alertmanager: * CVE-2026-39821: Fix validation bypass and privilege escalation by updating golang.org/x/net to version 0.55.0 (bsc#1266615) golang-github-prometheus-prometheus updated from version 3.5.3 to 3.5.4: * Security fixes: * CVE-2026-39882: Fix reading unbounded HTTP response bodies by bumping OpenTelemetry to 1.43.0 (bsc#1274221) * CVE-2026-33244: Fix improper neutralization of the HTTP Location header value in react-router (bsc#1267416) * CVE-2026-13149: Prevent potential DoS by bumping brace-expansion to version 5.0.7 (bsc#1269917) * CVE-2026-33814: Fix infinite loop in HTTP/2 transport (bsc#1265827) * Other bugs fixed and changes: * STACKIT SD: Fix secrets being exposed in plaintext via /-/config endpoint * Chore: Bump golang.org/x/net to version 0.55.0 grafana updated from version 11.6.14+security04 to version 12.4.5: Security fixes: * CVE-2026-39882: Prevent memory exhaustion DoS in OpenTelemetry OTLP HTTP exporters (bsc#1274217) * CVE-2026-33382: Limit the size of the request body before processing it at several Grafana API endpoints (bsc#1271331) * CVE-2025-12141: Fixed information leakage in Grafana Alerting (bsc#1262187) * CVE-2026-41607: Fix potential information disclosure in Apache Thrift (bsc#1263272) Breaking chahnges introduced in version 12.0.0: * BREAKING: Removed AngularJS and all deprecated UI Extensions APIs. * BREAKING: Enforced stricter version compatibility checks in plugin CLI install commands. * BREAKING: Enabled the failWrongDSUID feature flag by default, which rejects data sources with incorrect UIDs. Other changes introduced from version 11.6.14+security04 to version 12.4.5 (jsc#PED-16512): * Add Legal-Review-Notice (bsc#1271327) * Datasources: return 400 when payload UID does not match URL UID in PUT /api/datasources/uid/:uid * Analytics: Keep internal dashboard id. * Reporting: Correctly apply appSubURL to report settings requests * Alerting: Document Grafana HA Alertmanager cluster metrics prefix change. * Dependency updates to core plugins and UI libraries. * Updates to data source provisioning and dashboard schemas. * Introduced dynamic dashboards in public preview. * Added a new side toolbar that replaces the second top toolbar to provide additional vertical space. * Added the ability to create dashboards from templates using sample data. * Revamped the gauge visualization with rounded bars, configurable bar thickness, and endpoint markers. * Added support to map one variable to multiple values. * Released a completely redesigned logs visualization. * Added the ability to export dashboards directly as PNG images. * Introduced an interactive learning experience within the Grafana UI. * Added a Switch template variable type to quickly toggle between values in queries. * Added functionality to style table cells using CSS properties via the field cell option. * Added support for Entra Workload Identity to enhance authentication capabilities with federated credentials. * Redesigned the alert rule list page. * Renamed Mute Timings to Active Time Intervals in Grafana Alerting. * Added support for Service Account Impersonation in the BigQuery data source. * Introduced the Grafana Advisor in public preview. * Introduced a new dashboard schema to replace the original single grid layout. * MIGRATION: Triggered a full-table rewrite for the annotation table, which may temporarily increase disk usage. ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Multi-Linux Manager Client Tools for SLE 15 zypper in -t patch SUSE-MultiLinuxManagerTools-SLE-15-2026-3713=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Multi-Linux Manager Client Tools for SLE 15 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * grafana-debuginfo-12.4.5-150002.4.24.1 * golang-github-prometheus-prometheus-3.5.4-150002.3.16.1 * golang-github-prometheus-alertmanager-0.28.1-150002.4.14.1 * firewalld-prometheus-config-0.1-150002.3.16.1 * grafana-12.4.5-150002.4.24.1 * golang-github-prometheus-alertmanager-debuginfo-0.28.1-150002.4.14.1 * golang-github-prometheus-prometheus-debuginfo-3.5.4-150002.3.16.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-12141.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-13149.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-33244.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-33382.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-33814.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-39821.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-39882.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-41607.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262187 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263272 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265827 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266615 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267416 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269917 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271327 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271331 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274221 * https://jira.suse.com/browse/MSQA-1059 * https://jira.suse.com/browse/PED-16512 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 24 12:37:17 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2026 12:37:17 -0000 Subject: SUSE-RU-2026:3712-1: important: Maintenance update for Multi-Linux Manager 5.1.5 Message-ID: <178757503705.410.15676319442333902635@202fc2299e2b> # Maintenance update for Multi-Linux Manager 5.1.5 Announcement ID: SUSE-RU-2026:3712-1 Release Date: 2026-08-24T02:53:13Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1243168 * bsc#1244141 * bsc#1245944 * bsc#1247004 * bsc#1253505 * bsc#1254201 * bsc#1257102 * bsc#1257295 * bsc#1258500 * bsc#1258567 * bsc#1259225 * bsc#1259254 * bsc#1259594 * bsc#1259720 * bsc#1260342 * bsc#1260396 * bsc#1261195 * bsc#1262012 * bsc#1262168 * bsc#1262664 * bsc#1263822 * bsc#1263823 * bsc#1265334 * bsc#1266481 * bsc#1267619 * bsc#1267871 * bsc#1268006 * bsc#1268151 * bsc#1268229 * bsc#1268309 * bsc#1268325 * bsc#1268567 * bsc#1268570 * bsc#1268673 * bsc#1269192 * bsc#1269267 * bsc#1269408 * bsc#1270040 * bsc#1274571 * bsc#1274984 * bsc#1275217 * jsc#MSQA-1059 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-39821 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-39821 ( SUSE ): 9.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-39821 ( SUSE ): 7.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-39821 ( NVD ): 9.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-39821 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:N Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Multi-Linux Manager Proxy 5.1 Extension for SLE * SUSE Multi-Linux Manager Retail Branch Server 5.1 Extension for SLE * SUSE Multi-Linux Manager Server 5.1 Extension for SLE An update that solves one vulnerability, contains one feature and has 40 recommended fixes can now be installed. ## Recommended update 5.1.5 for Multi-Linux Manager Proxy ### Description: This update fixes the following issues: Release Notes Highlights: * Update to SUSE Multi-Linux Manager 5.1.5 * Bugs mentioned: bsc#1259720, bsc#1263822, bsc#1263823, bsc#1266481, bsc#1267619 bsc#1267871, bsc#1268325 Container images and uyuni-tools changes: proxy-httpd-image: * Version 5.1.17 * Image rebuilt to the newest version with updated dependencies for SUSE Multi-Linux Manager 5.1.5 proxy-salt-broker-image: * Version 5.1.16 * Image rebuilt to the newest version with updated dependencies for SUSE Multi-Linux Manager 5.1.5 proxy-squid-image: * Version 5.1.15 * Image rebuilt to the newest version with updated dependencies for SUSE Multi-Linux Manager 5.1.5 proxy-ssh-image: * Version 5.1.15 * Image rebuilt to the newest version with updated dependencies for SUSE Multi-Linux Manager 5.1.5 proxy-tftpd-image: * Version 5.1.15 * Image rebuilt to the newest version with updated dependencies for SUSE Multi-Linux Manager 5.1.5 uyuni-tools: Security issues fixed: * Version 5.1.31-0: * CVE-2026-39821: Drop the direct dependency on golang.org/x/net (bsc#1266481) Other bugs fixed and changes: * Version 5.1.32-0: * Use common container name to prevent pg auth errors (bsc#1275217) * Version 5.1.30-0 * Strip text from x509 certs before creating the secret (bsc#1259720) * Fix the traefik enpoints names (bsc#1267619) * Set the timezone on the database container too (bsc#1267871) * Disable SSL on internal DB connection * Internal SANs for db and reportdb are no longer required * Generate the same certificate for server and reportdb * Make uyuni-server service dependent on uyuni-db (bsc#1263823) The following packages are underlying build dependencies and system components used by the containers: salt: * Use AsyncHTTPClient in salt.utils.http (bsc#1268325) * Decode binary pillars for salt-ssh to avoid exceptions (bsc#1263822) spacewalk-backend: * Version 5.1.18-0 * Use db_ssl_enabled value consistently spacewalk-web: * Version 5.1.22-0 * Improve product selection checkboxes in the setup UI * Show partial selection state for product trees more accurately * Use db_ssl_enabled value consistently susemanager-build-keys: * Add Liberty v3 backup / reserve key Added: RPM-GPG-KEY-SUSE_Liberty_Linux_v3 (BB9FD340DA090344) How to apply this update: 1. Log in as root user to the SUSE Multi-Linux Manager Proxy. 2. Upgrade mgrpxy. 3. If you are in a disconnected environment, upgrade the image packages. 4. Reboot the system. 5. Run `mgrpxy upgrade podman` which will use the default image tags. ## Recommended update 5.1.5 for Multi-Linux Manager Retail Branch Server ### Description: This update fixes the following issues: Release Notes Highlights: * Update to SUSE Multi-Linux Manager 5.1.5 * Bugs mentioned: bsc#1259720, bsc#1263822, bsc#1263823, bsc#1266481, bsc#1267619 bsc#1267871, bsc#1268325 Container images and uyuni-tools changes: proxy-httpd-image: * Version 5.1.17 * Image rebuilt to the newest version with updated dependencies for SUSE Multi-Linux Manager 5.1.5 proxy-salt-broker-image: * Version 5.1.16 * Image rebuilt to the newest version with updated dependencies for SUSE Multi-Linux Manager 5.1.5 proxy-squid-image: * Version 5.1.15 * Image rebuilt to the newest version with updated dependencies for SUSE Multi-Linux Manager 5.1.5 proxy-ssh-image: * Version 5.1.15 * Image rebuilt to the newest version with updated dependencies for SUSE Multi-Linux Manager 5.1.5 proxy-tftpd-image: * Version 5.1.15 * Image rebuilt to the newest version with updated dependencies for SUSE Multi-Linux Manager 5.1.5 uyuni-tools: Security issues fixed: * Version 5.1.31-0: * CVE-2026-39821: Drop the direct dependency on golang.org/x/net (bsc#1266481) Other bugs fixed and changes: * Version 5.1.32-0: * Use common container name to prevent pg auth errors (bsc#1275217) * Version 5.1.30-0 * Strip text from x509 certs before creating the secret (bsc#1259720) * Fix the traefik enpoints names (bsc#1267619) * Set the timezone on the database container too (bsc#1267871) * Disable SSL on internal DB connection * Internal SANs for db and reportdb are no longer required * Generate the same certificate for server and reportdb * Make uyuni-server service dependent on uyuni-db (bsc#1263823) The following packages are underlying build dependencies and system components used by the containers: salt: * Use AsyncHTTPClient in salt.utils.http (bsc#1268325) * Decode binary pillars for salt-ssh to avoid exceptions (bsc#1263822) spacewalk-backend: * Version 5.1.18-0 * Use db_ssl_enabled value consistently spacewalk-web: * Version 5.1.22-0 * Improve product selection checkboxes in the setup UI * Show partial selection state for product trees more accurately * Use db_ssl_enabled value consistently susemanager-build-keys: * Add Liberty v3 backup / reserve key Added: RPM-GPG-KEY-SUSE_Liberty_Linux_v3 (BB9FD340DA090344) How to apply this update: 1. Log in as root user to the SUSE Multi-Linux Manager Retail Branch Server. 2. Upgrade mgrpxy. 3. If you are in a disconnected environment, upgrade the image packages. 4. Reboot the system. 5. Run `mgrpxy upgrade podman` which will use the default image tags. ## Security update 5.1.5 for Multi-Linux Manager Server ### Description: This update fixes the following issues: Release Notes Highlights: * Update to SUSE Multi-Linux Manager 5.1.5 * Added known issue for missing BasicConstraints Critical flag * Added a note about disk-check parameters semantics change * Added a note about enabling FIPS mode after installing SUSE Multi-Linux Manager. * Monitoring: Upgrade Grafana to 12.4.5 * Enabled the support on FIPS enabled host * Security Fixes: CVE-2026-33382, CVE-2025-12141, CVE-2026-41607, CVE-2026-39821 CVE-2026-39882, CVE-2026-33244, CVE-2026-13149, CVE-2026-33814 CVE-2026-39821 * Bugs mentioned: bsc#1243168, bsc#1244141, bsc#1245944, bsc#1247004, bsc#1253505 bsc#1254201, bsc#1257102, bsc#1257295, bsc#1258500, bsc#1258567 bsc#1259225, bsc#1259254, bsc#1259594, bsc#1259720, bsc#1260342 bsc#1260396, bsc#1261195, bsc#1262012, bsc#1262168, bsc#1262664 bsc#1263822, bsc#1263823, bsc#1265334, bsc#1266481, bsc#1267619 bsc#1267871, bsc#1268006, bsc#1268151, bsc#1268229, bsc#1268309 bsc#1268325, bsc#1268567, bsc#1268570, bsc#1268673, bsc#1269192 bsc#1269267, bsc#1269408, bsc#1265827, bsc#1270040, bsc#1271331 bsc#1262187, bsc#1263272, bsc#1266615, bsc#1267416, bsc#1269917 bsc#1274571 Container images and uyuni-tools changes: server-attestation-image: * Version 5.1.16 * Add org.uyuni.version LABEL to the image server-hub-xmlrpc-api-image: * Version 5.1.15 * Image rebuilt to the newest version with updated dependencies for SUSE Multi-Linux Manager 5.1.5 server-image: * Version 5.1.16 * Configure Java strong SecureRandom to use the NSS FIPS provider on FIPS- enabled hosts so DB connections (SCRAM-SHA-256) work under FIPS server-migration-14-16-image: * Version 5.1.15 * Image rebuilt to the newest version with updated dependencies for SUSE Multi-Linux Manager 5.1.5 server-postgresql-image: * Version 5.1.15 * Automatically set the log timezone for TZ env (bsc#1267871) * Grant access to uyuni-server-attestation container (bsc#1269267) * Enable hostname filtering in pg_hba.conf server-saline-image: * Version 5.1.15 * Add org.uyuni.version LABEL to the image uyuni-tools: Security issues fixed: * Version 5.1.31-0: * CVE-2026-39821: Drop the direct dependency on golang.org/x/net (bsc#1266481) Other bugs fixed and changes: * Version 5.1.32-0: * Use common container name to prevent pg auth errors (bsc#1275217) * Version 5.1.30-0 * Strip text from x509 certs before creating the secret (bsc#1259720) * Fix the traefik enpoints names (bsc#1267619) * Set the timezone on the database container too (bsc#1267871) * Disable SSL on internal DB connection * Internal SANs for db and reportdb are no longer required * Generate the same certificate for server and reportdb * Make uyuni-server service dependent on uyuni-db (bsc#1263823) The following packages are underlying build dependencies and system components used by the containers: salt: * Use AsyncHTTPClient in salt.utils.http (bsc#1268325) * Decode binary pillars for salt-ssh to avoid exceptions (bsc#1263822) spacewalk-admin: * Version 5.1.9-0 * Use db_ssl_enabled value consistently spacewalk-backend: * Version 5.1.18-0 * Use db_ssl_enabled value consistently spacewalk-certs-tools: * Version 5.1.12-0 * Set Basic Constraints extension as 'critical' according to RFC 5280 for self signed CA certificates (bsc#1274571) spacewalk-java: * Version 5.1.30-0 * Add Ubuntu 26.04 LTS * Version 5.1.29-0 * Fix mainframe foreign systems showing wrong OS (bsc#1260342) * Make setting of column filters in ListTag idempotent (bsc#1269192) * Optimized channel model generation logic to improve page load performance during peripheral channel selection (bsc#1259225) * Do not attempt to delete a certificate that does not exist (bsc#1268151) * Remote Report DB connection should always use SSL (bsc#1268229) * Make sure the image upload directory exists * Add primary FQDN to pillar (bsc#1247004) * Use db_ssl_enabled value consistently * Fix user role selection when org admin role is enabled (bsc#1259254) * Fix inventory refresh triggering from unrelated inotify events (bsc#1268309) * Prevent inventory refresh before ansible package is installed (bsc#1244141) * Fix CLM not propagating new AppStream module versions to cloned channels (bsc#1254201) * Fix hubsync package download checksum lookup (bsc#1270040) * Add delay to package clean to not interfere with repo-sync (bsc#1258500) spacewalk-search: * Version 5.1.8-0 * Use db_ssl_enabled value consistently * Fix Fine Grained search for hyphenated hostnames (bsc#1257102) spacewalk-utils: * Version 5.1.11-0 * Add Ubuntu 26.04 LTS * Version 5.1.10-0 * Taskotop now handles timezone (bsc#1267871) spacewalk-web: * Version 5.1.22-0 * Improve product selection checkboxes in the setup UI * Show partial selection state for product trees more accurately * Use db_ssl_enabled value consistently susemanager: * Version 5.1.19-0 * Add Ubuntu 26.04 LTS * Version 5.1.18-0 * Add bootstrap repository definition for SLE and Leap 16.1 susemanager-build-keys: * Add Liberty v3 backup / reserve key Added: RPM-GPG-KEY-SUSE_Liberty_Linux_v3 (BB9FD340DA090344) susemanager-docs_en: * Documented SLES 15 SP7 to SLES 16.0 major upgrade via product migration in Client Configuration Guide * Added a common workflow to setup crypto policies in the server container (bsc#1253505) * Added mass migration using UI to Client Configuration Guide (bsc#1259594) * Enhanced proxy migration procedure (bsc#1269408) * Added procedure for allowing uploading of large files to Specialized Guides (bsc#1268673) * Enhanced Prometheus formula with command to generate password hash in Specialized Guides (bsc#1268570) * Document Ansible Playbook variable editing (bsc#1260396) * Convert broken `[role]``text`` double-backtick literals in`en/modules` to standard single-backtick literals for Weblate AI translation compatibility * Document use_bundle_build custom info key for KIWI builds (bsc#1243168) * Updated SSO / SAML integration with Keycloak in Administration Guide (bsc#1261195) * Move Prometheus as the first section in Monitoring Formulas * Add information about optional TLS Grafana configuration (bsc#1268567) * Reorganized the documentation around reporting database * Adjusted the note about _.rpmnew and_.rpmsave files usage (bsc#1245944) * Removed obsolete file from Salt guide (bsc#1268006) * Added OS versions currently suported with OVAL in the product (bsc#1262664) * Added instructions to migrate from wicked to NetworkManager to Administration Guide (bsc#1257295) * Added migration steps for SL Micro 6.1 as base OS to Retail Branch Server 4.3 migration guide (bsc#1262168) * Clarified Jinja templating in Client Configuration Guide (bsc#1262012) * Added information about recreating missing Cobbler entries by resaving the Saltboot Group formula to Retail Guide (bsc#1265334) * Updated Hub online synchronization documentation in Specialized Guides * Added documentation on space usage percentage on the server and db container which can be set using DISKCHECKALERT and DISKTHRESHOLD susemanager-schema: * Version 5.1.20-0 * Use db_ssl_enabled value consistently * Fix user role selection when org admin role is enabled (bsc#1259254) * Make inventory path not nullable in rhnActionInventory (bsc1268309) * Make clone channel appstreams idempotent (bsc#1254201) susemanager-sls: * Version 5.1.26-0 * Install ansible and ansible-core depending on their availability * Handle release package for SLE16 correctly depending on the transactional flag * Fix cleanup timeout when deleting minions (bsc#1258567) * Use primary FQDN to contact Build Host (bsc#1247004) * Use db_ssl_enabled value consistently * Prevent inventory refresh before ansible package is installed (bsc#1244141) susemanager-sync-data: * Version 5.1.11-0 * Add Ubuntu 26.04 LTS How to apply this update: 1. Log in as root user to the SUSE Multi-Linux Manager Server. 2. Upgrade mgradm and mgrctl. 3. If you are in a disconnected environment, upgrade the image packages. 4. Reboot the system. 5. Run `mgradm upgrade podman` which will use the default image tags. ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Multi-Linux Manager Retail Branch Server 5.1 Extension for SLE zypper in -t patch SUSE-Multi-Linux-Manager-Retail-Branch-Server- SLE-5.1-2026-3712=1 * SUSE Multi-Linux Manager Server 5.1 Extension for SLE zypper in -t patch SUSE-Multi-Linux-Manager-Server-SLE-5.1-2026-3712=1 * SUSE Multi-Linux Manager Proxy 5.1 Extension for SLE zypper in -t patch SUSE-Multi-Linux-Manager-Proxy-SLE-5.1-2026-3712=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Multi-Linux Manager Server 5.1 Extension for SLE (noarch) * mgrctl-lang-5.1.32-150700.3.33.2 * mgradm-bash-completion-5.1.32-150700.3.33.2 * mgradm-lang-5.1.32-150700.3.33.2 * mgrctl-bash-completion-5.1.32-150700.3.33.2 * mgradm-zsh-completion-5.1.32-150700.3.33.2 * mgrctl-zsh-completion-5.1.32-150700.3.33.2 * SUSE Multi-Linux Manager Server 5.1 Extension for SLE (aarch64) * suse-multi-linux-manager-5.1-aarch64-server-attestation-image-5.1.5-8.25.23 * suse-multi-linux-manager-5.1-aarch64-server-image-5.1.5-8.23.61 * suse-multi-linux-manager-5.1-aarch64-server-migration-14-16-image-5.1.5-8.23.23 * suse-multi-linux-manager-5.1-aarch64-server-saline-image-5.1.5-9.23.41 * suse-multi-linux-manager-5.1-aarch64-server-hub-xmlrpc-api-image-5.1.5-8.23.24 * suse-multi-linux-manager-5.1-aarch64-server-postgresql-image-5.1.5-6.27.22 * SUSE Multi-Linux Manager Server 5.1 Extension for SLE (s390x) * suse-multi-linux-manager-5.1-s390x-server-image-5.1.5-8.23.61 * suse-multi-linux-manager-5.1-s390x-server-migration-14-16-image-5.1.5-8.23.23 * suse-multi-linux-manager-5.1-s390x-server-hub-xmlrpc-api-image-5.1.5-8.23.24 * suse-multi-linux-manager-5.1-s390x-server-postgresql-image-5.1.5-6.27.22 * suse-multi-linux-manager-5.1-s390x-server-attestation-image-5.1.5-8.25.23 * suse-multi-linux-manager-5.1-s390x-server-saline-image-5.1.5-9.23.41 * SUSE Multi-Linux Manager Server 5.1 Extension for SLE (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * mgradm-debuginfo-5.1.32-150700.3.33.2 * mgrctl-5.1.32-150700.3.33.2 * mgrctl-debuginfo-5.1.32-150700.3.33.2 * mgradm-5.1.32-150700.3.33.2 * SUSE Multi-Linux Manager Server 5.1 Extension for SLE (x86_64) * suse-multi-linux-manager-5.1-x86_64-server-postgresql-image-5.1.5-6.27.22 * suse-multi-linux-manager-5.1-x86_64-server-attestation-image-5.1.5-8.25.23 * suse-multi-linux-manager-5.1-x86_64-server-migration-14-16-image-5.1.5-8.23.23 * suse-multi-linux-manager-5.1-x86_64-server-image-5.1.5-8.23.61 * suse-multi-linux-manager-5.1-x86_64-server-saline-image-5.1.5-9.23.41 * suse-multi-linux-manager-5.1-x86_64-server-hub-xmlrpc-api-image-5.1.5-8.23.24 * SUSE Multi-Linux Manager Server 5.1 Extension for SLE (ppc64le) * suse-multi-linux-manager-5.1-ppc64le-server-saline-image-5.1.5-9.23.41 * suse-multi-linux-manager-5.1-ppc64le-server-hub-xmlrpc-api-image-5.1.5-8.23.24 * suse-multi-linux-manager-5.1-ppc64le-server-attestation-image-5.1.5-8.25.23 * suse-multi-linux-manager-5.1-ppc64le-server-postgresql-image-5.1.5-6.27.22 * suse-multi-linux-manager-5.1-ppc64le-server-image-5.1.5-8.23.61 * suse-multi-linux-manager-5.1-ppc64le-server-migration-14-16-image-5.1.5-8.23.23 * SUSE Multi-Linux Manager Retail Branch Server 5.1 Extension for SLE (noarch) * mgrpxy-zsh-completion-5.1.32-150700.3.33.2 * mgrpxy-lang-5.1.32-150700.3.33.2 * mgrpxy-bash-completion-5.1.32-150700.3.33.2 * SUSE Multi-Linux Manager Retail Branch Server 5.1 Extension for SLE (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * mgrpxy-5.1.32-150700.3.33.2 * mgrpxy-debuginfo-5.1.32-150700.3.33.2 * SUSE Multi-Linux Manager Retail Branch Server 5.1 Extension for SLE (aarch64) * suse-multi-linux-manager-5.1-aarch64-proxy-ssh-image-5.1.5-8.23.20 * suse-multi-linux-manager-5.1-aarch64-proxy-squid-image-5.1.5-8.23.20 * suse-multi-linux-manager-5.1-aarch64-proxy-salt-broker-image-5.1.5-9.23.49 * suse-multi-linux-manager-5.1-aarch64-proxy-httpd-image-5.1.5-8.25.42 * suse-multi-linux-manager-5.1-aarch64-proxy-tftpd-image-5.1.5-8.23.18 * SUSE Multi-Linux Manager Retail Branch Server 5.1 Extension for SLE (s390x) * suse-multi-linux-manager-5.1-s390x-proxy-salt-broker-image-5.1.5-9.23.49 * suse-multi-linux-manager-5.1-s390x-proxy-tftpd-image-5.1.5-8.23.18 * suse-multi-linux-manager-5.1-s390x-proxy-squid-image-5.1.5-8.23.20 * suse-multi-linux-manager-5.1-s390x-proxy-ssh-image-5.1.5-8.23.20 * suse-multi-linux-manager-5.1-s390x-proxy-httpd-image-5.1.5-8.25.42 * SUSE Multi-Linux Manager Retail Branch Server 5.1 Extension for SLE (ppc64le) * suse-multi-linux-manager-5.1-ppc64le-proxy-tftpd-image-5.1.5-8.23.18 * suse-multi-linux-manager-5.1-ppc64le-proxy-ssh-image-5.1.5-8.23.20 * suse-multi-linux-manager-5.1-ppc64le-proxy-squid-image-5.1.5-8.23.20 * suse-multi-linux-manager-5.1-ppc64le-proxy-httpd-image-5.1.5-8.25.42 * suse-multi-linux-manager-5.1-ppc64le-proxy-salt-broker-image-5.1.5-9.23.49 * SUSE Multi-Linux Manager Retail Branch Server 5.1 Extension for SLE (x86_64) * suse-multi-linux-manager-5.1-x86_64-proxy-tftpd-image-5.1.5-8.23.18 * suse-multi-linux-manager-5.1-x86_64-proxy-httpd-image-5.1.5-8.25.42 * suse-multi-linux-manager-5.1-x86_64-proxy-ssh-image-5.1.5-8.23.20 * suse-multi-linux-manager-5.1-x86_64-proxy-salt-broker-image-5.1.5-9.23.49 * suse-multi-linux-manager-5.1-x86_64-proxy-squid-image-5.1.5-8.23.20 * SUSE Multi-Linux Manager Proxy 5.1 Extension for SLE (noarch) * mgrpxy-zsh-completion-5.1.32-150700.3.33.2 * mgrpxy-lang-5.1.32-150700.3.33.2 * mgrpxy-bash-completion-5.1.32-150700.3.33.2 * SUSE Multi-Linux Manager Proxy 5.1 Extension for SLE (ppc64le) * suse-multi-linux-manager-5.1-ppc64le-proxy-tftpd-image-5.1.5-8.23.18 * suse-multi-linux-manager-5.1-ppc64le-proxy-ssh-image-5.1.5-8.23.20 * suse-multi-linux-manager-5.1-ppc64le-proxy-squid-image-5.1.5-8.23.20 * suse-multi-linux-manager-5.1-ppc64le-proxy-httpd-image-5.1.5-8.25.42 * suse-multi-linux-manager-5.1-ppc64le-proxy-salt-broker-image-5.1.5-9.23.49 * SUSE Multi-Linux Manager Proxy 5.1 Extension for SLE (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * mgrpxy-5.1.32-150700.3.33.2 * mgrpxy-debuginfo-5.1.32-150700.3.33.2 * SUSE Multi-Linux Manager Proxy 5.1 Extension for SLE (x86_64) * suse-multi-linux-manager-5.1-x86_64-proxy-tftpd-image-5.1.5-8.23.18 * suse-multi-linux-manager-5.1-x86_64-proxy-httpd-image-5.1.5-8.25.42 * suse-multi-linux-manager-5.1-x86_64-proxy-ssh-image-5.1.5-8.23.20 * suse-multi-linux-manager-5.1-x86_64-proxy-salt-broker-image-5.1.5-9.23.49 * suse-multi-linux-manager-5.1-x86_64-proxy-squid-image-5.1.5-8.23.20 * SUSE Multi-Linux Manager Proxy 5.1 Extension for SLE (aarch64) * suse-multi-linux-manager-5.1-aarch64-proxy-ssh-image-5.1.5-8.23.20 * suse-multi-linux-manager-5.1-aarch64-proxy-squid-image-5.1.5-8.23.20 * suse-multi-linux-manager-5.1-aarch64-proxy-salt-broker-image-5.1.5-9.23.49 * suse-multi-linux-manager-5.1-aarch64-proxy-httpd-image-5.1.5-8.25.42 * suse-multi-linux-manager-5.1-aarch64-proxy-tftpd-image-5.1.5-8.23.18 * SUSE Multi-Linux Manager Proxy 5.1 Extension for SLE (s390x) * suse-multi-linux-manager-5.1-s390x-proxy-salt-broker-image-5.1.5-9.23.49 * suse-multi-linux-manager-5.1-s390x-proxy-tftpd-image-5.1.5-8.23.18 * suse-multi-linux-manager-5.1-s390x-proxy-squid-image-5.1.5-8.23.20 * suse-multi-linux-manager-5.1-s390x-proxy-ssh-image-5.1.5-8.23.20 * suse-multi-linux-manager-5.1-s390x-proxy-httpd-image-5.1.5-8.25.42 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-39821.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1243168 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1244141 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1245944 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1247004 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1253505 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1254201 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1257102 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1257295 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1258500 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1258567 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1259225 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1259254 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1259594 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1259720 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1260342 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1260396 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1261195 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262012 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262168 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262664 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263822 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263823 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265334 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266481 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267619 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267871 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268006 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268151 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268229 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268309 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268325 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268567 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268570 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268673 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269192 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269267 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269408 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270040 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274571 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274984 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275217 * https://jira.suse.com/browse/MSQA-1059 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 24 16:30:12 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2026 16:30:12 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23199-1: important: Security update for kernel-livepatch-MICRO-6-0-RT_Update_28 Message-ID: <178758901298.283.6777681093459649719@fafdf49fb59f> # Security update for kernel-livepatch-MICRO-6-0-RT_Update_28 Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23199-1 Release Date: 2026-08-18T19:09:27Z Rating: important References: Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 An update that can now be installed. ## Description: This update for kernel-livepatch-MICRO-6-0-RT_Update_28 fixes the following issues: * New livepatch SLE Micro 6.0/6.1 kernel update 28. ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-6.1-kernel-573=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 (x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-MICRO-6-0-RT_Update_28-debugsource-1-1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-51-rt-debuginfo-1-1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-51-rt-1-1.1 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 24 16:30:51 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2026 16:30:51 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23198-1: important: Security update for kernel-livepatch-MICRO-6-0_Update_28 Message-ID: <178758905134.283.6907490960751360739@fafdf49fb59f> # Security update for kernel-livepatch-MICRO-6-0_Update_28 Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23198-1 Release Date: 2026-08-18T19:25:00Z Rating: important References: Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 An update that can now be installed. ## Description: This update for kernel-livepatch-MICRO-6-0_Update_28 fixes the following issues: * New livepatch SLE Micro 6.0/6.1 kernel update 28. ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-6.1-kernel-570=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 (s390x x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-51-default-debuginfo-1-1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-51-default-1-1.1 * kernel-livepatch-MICRO-6-0_Update_28-debugsource-1-1.1 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 24 16:31:36 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2026 16:31:36 -0000 Subject: SUSE-RU-2026:23197-1: important: Recommended update for python-kiwi Message-ID: <178758909631.283.13546935418008140887@fafdf49fb59f> # Recommended update for python-kiwi Announcement ID: SUSE-RU-2026:23197-1 Release Date: 2026-08-20T08:24:36Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1271171 Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 An update that has one fix can now be installed. ## Description: This update for python-kiwi fixes the following issues: * Recreate VTOC with fdasd before recreating partitions (bsc#1271171) Changing partitions with fdasd after a parted resize leads to an internal error because some internal structures mismatch. Work around that by recreating the partition table initially. ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-6.1-680=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * dracut-kiwi-oem-dump-10.2.33-slfo.1.1_3.1 * dracut-kiwi-oem-repart-10.2.33-slfo.1.1_3.1 * dracut-kiwi-lib-10.2.33-slfo.1.1_3.1 ## References: * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271171 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 24 16:32:00 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2026 16:32:00 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23196-1: moderate: Security update for python-cryptography Message-ID: <178758912073.283.2671125430091332437@fafdf49fb59f> # Security update for python-cryptography Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23196-1 Release Date: 2026-08-19T11:19:10Z Rating: moderate References: * bsc#1273516 * bsc#1273549 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-69248 * CVE-2026-69249 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-69248 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:L/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-69248 ( SUSE ): 5.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-69248 ( NVD ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:P/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-69249 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-69249 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-69249 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 An update that solves two vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for python-cryptography fixes the following issues: * CVE-2026-69248: verifier accepts wildcard DNS names allowing escape from permittedSubtrees (bsc#1273549). * CVE-2026-69249: duplicate self-signed intermediates can cause exponential path-building (bsc#1273516). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-6.1-678=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * python311-cryptography-42.0.4-slfo.1.1_6.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-69248.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-69249.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273516 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273549 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 24 16:32:42 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2026 16:32:42 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23195-1: important: Security update for dracut Message-ID: <178758916268.283.12599015928092191172@fafdf49fb59f> # Security update for dracut Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23195-1 Release Date: 2026-08-19T11:15:07Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1274432 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-15816 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-15816 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-15816 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 An update that solves one vulnerability can now be installed. ## Description: This update for dracut fixes the following issue: Update to version 059+suse.645.g79fd74d. Securitys issue fixed: * CVE-2026-15816: root code execution via unescaped error message written to sourced emergency-hook script in `die()` (bsc#1274432). Other updates and bugfixes: * Fix(base): sanitize message written by `die()` to the emergency hook. * Feat(base): add escape function implementing `printf %q`. ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-6.1-679=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * dracut-debugsource-059+suse.645.g79fd74d-slfo.1.1_1.1 * dracut-fips-059+suse.645.g79fd74d-slfo.1.1_1.1 * dracut-059+suse.645.g79fd74d-slfo.1.1_1.1 * dracut-debuginfo-059+suse.645.g79fd74d-slfo.1.1_1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-15816.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274432 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 24 16:48:23 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2026 16:48:23 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23194-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel Message-ID: <178759010317.283.18370358810526370133@fafdf49fb59f> # Security update for the Linux Kernel Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23194-1 Release Date: 2026-08-18T20:52:35Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1185845 * bsc#1239511 * bsc#1243603 * bsc#1246182 * bsc#1247455 * bsc#1253262 * bsc#1253674 * bsc#1255357 * bsc#1255703 * bsc#1256675 * bsc#1257777 * bsc#1257815 * bsc#1258718 * bsc#1260012 * bsc#1260347 * bsc#1262391 * bsc#1262573 * bsc#1262603 * bsc#1262605 * bsc#1262614 * bsc#1262637 * bsc#1262639 * bsc#1262649 * bsc#1262653 * bsc#1262658 * bsc#1262659 * bsc#1262723 * bsc#1262745 * bsc#1262751 * bsc#1262757 * bsc#1262768 * bsc#1262771 * bsc#1262992 * bsc#1263008 * bsc#1263010 * bsc#1263011 * bsc#1263013 * bsc#1263014 * bsc#1263016 * bsc#1263020 * bsc#1263025 * bsc#1263030 * bsc#1263031 * bsc#1263045 * bsc#1263055 * bsc#1263068 * bsc#1263073 * bsc#1263075 * bsc#1263097 * bsc#1263111 * bsc#1263128 * bsc#1263134 * bsc#1263139 * bsc#1263142 * bsc#1263145 * bsc#1263167 * bsc#1263173 * bsc#1263175 * bsc#1263491 * bsc#1263493 * bsc#1263495 * bsc#1263539 * bsc#1263562 * bsc#1263598 * bsc#1263657 * bsc#1263718 * bsc#1263776 * bsc#1263777 * bsc#1263778 * bsc#1263780 * bsc#1263782 * bsc#1263785 * bsc#1263786 * bsc#1263788 * bsc#1263806 * bsc#1263876 * bsc#1263904 * bsc#1263905 * bsc#1263911 * bsc#1263923 * bsc#1263975 * bsc#1263999 * bsc#1264006 * bsc#1264007 * bsc#1264008 * bsc#1264009 * bsc#1264013 * bsc#1264019 * bsc#1264030 * bsc#1264032 * bsc#1264033 * bsc#1264035 * bsc#1264039 * bsc#1264041 * bsc#1264044 * bsc#1264048 * bsc#1264053 * bsc#1264065 * bsc#1264070 * bsc#1264071 * bsc#1264073 * bsc#1264074 * bsc#1264075 * bsc#1264076 * bsc#1264079 * bsc#1264088 * bsc#1264089 * bsc#1264090 * bsc#1264100 * bsc#1264101 * bsc#1264110 * bsc#1264122 * bsc#1264125 * bsc#1264129 * bsc#1264142 * bsc#1264184 * bsc#1264188 * bsc#1264189 * bsc#1264190 * bsc#1264197 * bsc#1264237 * bsc#1264247 * bsc#1264257 * bsc#1264296 * bsc#1264308 * bsc#1264313 * bsc#1264315 * bsc#1264319 * bsc#1264321 * bsc#1264322 * bsc#1264331 * bsc#1264333 * bsc#1264336 * bsc#1264338 * bsc#1264340 * bsc#1264365 * bsc#1264377 * bsc#1264379 * bsc#1264386 * bsc#1264387 * bsc#1264388 * bsc#1264414 * bsc#1264416 * bsc#1264417 * bsc#1264418 * bsc#1264422 * bsc#1264423 * bsc#1264424 * bsc#1264425 * bsc#1264431 * bsc#1264436 * bsc#1264442 * bsc#1264451 * bsc#1264452 * bsc#1264473 * bsc#1264479 * bsc#1264480 * bsc#1264526 * bsc#1264532 * bsc#1264534 * bsc#1264537 * bsc#1264538 * bsc#1264539 * bsc#1264540 * bsc#1264543 * bsc#1264553 * bsc#1264558 * bsc#1264560 * bsc#1264564 * bsc#1264590 * bsc#1264592 * bsc#1264594 * bsc#1264598 * bsc#1264600 * bsc#1264601 * bsc#1264613 * bsc#1264615 * bsc#1264616 * bsc#1264618 * bsc#1264620 * bsc#1264626 * bsc#1264630 * bsc#1264633 * bsc#1264637 * bsc#1264640 * bsc#1264642 * bsc#1264645 * bsc#1264668 * bsc#1264677 * bsc#1264712 * bsc#1264746 * bsc#1264758 * bsc#1264768 * bsc#1264779 * bsc#1264780 * bsc#1264782 * bsc#1264783 * bsc#1264785 * bsc#1264791 * bsc#1264793 * bsc#1264795 * bsc#1264803 * bsc#1264809 * bsc#1264816 * bsc#1264819 * bsc#1264821 * bsc#1264826 * bsc#1264827 * bsc#1264830 * bsc#1264832 * bsc#1264844 * bsc#1264988 * bsc#1264991 * bsc#1265009 * bsc#1265032 * bsc#1265037 * bsc#1265047 * bsc#1265054 * bsc#1265074 * bsc#1265078 * bsc#1265080 * bsc#1265089 * bsc#1265092 * bsc#1265093 * bsc#1265096 * bsc#1265100 * bsc#1265101 * bsc#1265102 * bsc#1265105 * bsc#1265133 * bsc#1265138 * bsc#1265141 * bsc#1265249 * bsc#1265257 * bsc#1265264 * bsc#1265308 * bsc#1265627 * bsc#1266000 * bsc#1266003 * bsc#1266238 * bsc#1266399 * bsc#1266411 * bsc#1266412 * bsc#1266467 * bsc#1266468 * bsc#1266677 * bsc#1266679 * bsc#1266684 * bsc#1266685 * bsc#1266688 * bsc#1266692 * bsc#1266695 * bsc#1266703 * bsc#1266707 * bsc#1266710 * bsc#1266715 * bsc#1266721 * bsc#1266729 * bsc#1266732 * bsc#1266739 * bsc#1266741 * bsc#1266743 * bsc#1266744 * bsc#1266751 * bsc#1266755 * bsc#1266758 * bsc#1266762 * bsc#1266774 * bsc#1266777 * bsc#1266780 * bsc#1266806 * bsc#1266813 * bsc#1266831 * bsc#1266832 * bsc#1266834 * bsc#1266836 * bsc#1266842 * bsc#1266846 * bsc#1266850 * bsc#1266854 * bsc#1266855 * bsc#1266863 * bsc#1266864 * bsc#1266869 * bsc#1266872 * bsc#1266876 * bsc#1266879 * bsc#1266880 * bsc#1266884 * bsc#1266886 * bsc#1266890 * bsc#1266891 * bsc#1266894 * bsc#1266896 * bsc#1266898 * bsc#1266900 * bsc#1266904 * bsc#1266908 * bsc#1266910 * bsc#1266913 * bsc#1266917 * bsc#1266918 * bsc#1266920 * bsc#1266939 * bsc#1266947 * bsc#1267021 * bsc#1267025 * bsc#1267027 * bsc#1267198 * bsc#1267203 * bsc#1267204 * bsc#1267210 * bsc#1267226 * bsc#1267367 * bsc#1267375 * bsc#1267384 * bsc#1267432 * bsc#1267435 * bsc#1267436 * bsc#1267439 * bsc#1267445 * bsc#1267448 * bsc#1267449 * bsc#1267466 * bsc#1267472 * bsc#1267473 * bsc#1267479 * bsc#1267491 * bsc#1267496 * bsc#1267497 * bsc#1267502 * bsc#1267524 * bsc#1267555 * bsc#1267565 * bsc#1267570 * bsc#1267571 * bsc#1267583 * bsc#1267584 * bsc#1267592 * bsc#1267595 * bsc#1267596 * bsc#1267615 * bsc#1267616 * bsc#1267623 * bsc#1267627 * bsc#1267630 * bsc#1267632 * bsc#1267636 * bsc#1267638 * bsc#1267643 * bsc#1267646 * bsc#1267649 * bsc#1267656 * bsc#1267661 * bsc#1267662 * bsc#1267666 * bsc#1267667 * bsc#1267669 * bsc#1267676 * bsc#1267678 * bsc#1267680 * bsc#1267682 * bsc#1267683 * bsc#1267689 * bsc#1267690 * bsc#1267691 * bsc#1267693 * bsc#1267701 * bsc#1267702 * bsc#1267704 * bsc#1267712 * bsc#1267714 * bsc#1267715 * bsc#1267719 * bsc#1267725 * bsc#1267728 * bsc#1267922 * bsc#1267939 * bsc#1267943 * bsc#1267948 * bsc#1267968 * bsc#1267986 * bsc#1267987 * bsc#1267990 * bsc#1267995 * bsc#1268024 * bsc#1268029 * bsc#1268220 * bsc#1268221 * bsc#1268223 * bsc#1268307 * bsc#1268659 * bsc#1268966 * bsc#1268967 * bsc#1268981 * bsc#1268983 * bsc#1268986 * bsc#1269001 * bsc#1269002 * bsc#1269003 * bsc#1269008 * bsc#1269024 * bsc#1269025 * bsc#1269027 * bsc#1269030 * bsc#1269031 * bsc#1269081 * bsc#1269094 * bsc#1269095 * bsc#1269098 * bsc#1269104 * bsc#1269106 * bsc#1269111 * bsc#1269112 * bsc#1269115 * bsc#1269116 * bsc#1269117 * bsc#1269118 * bsc#1269119 * bsc#1269124 * bsc#1269131 * bsc#1269132 * bsc#1269133 * bsc#1269134 * bsc#1269138 * bsc#1269141 * bsc#1269153 * bsc#1269154 * bsc#1269177 * bsc#1269178 * bsc#1269181 * bsc#1269185 * bsc#1269186 * bsc#1269187 * bsc#1269229 * bsc#1269233 * bsc#1269236 * bsc#1269240 * bsc#1269245 * bsc#1269254 * bsc#1269255 * bsc#1269257 * bsc#1269258 * bsc#1269270 * bsc#1269272 * bsc#1269273 * bsc#1269283 * bsc#1269289 * bsc#1269290 * bsc#1269304 * bsc#1269307 * bsc#1269318 * bsc#1269362 * bsc#1269364 * bsc#1269376 * bsc#1269378 * bsc#1269383 * bsc#1269385 * bsc#1269386 * bsc#1269403 * bsc#1269404 * bsc#1269410 * bsc#1269414 * bsc#1269505 * bsc#1269512 * bsc#1269513 * bsc#1269577 * bsc#1269633 * bsc#1269643 * bsc#1269644 * bsc#1269652 * bsc#1269654 * bsc#1269658 * bsc#1269659 * bsc#1269660 * bsc#1269661 * bsc#1269663 * bsc#1269669 * bsc#1269670 * bsc#1269672 * bsc#1269674 * bsc#1269677 * bsc#1269682 * bsc#1269684 * bsc#1269688 * bsc#1269689 * bsc#1269694 * bsc#1269697 * bsc#1269709 * bsc#1269711 * bsc#1269714 * bsc#1269719 * bsc#1269726 * bsc#1269733 * bsc#1269734 * bsc#1269772 * bsc#1269773 * bsc#1269786 * bsc#1269796 * bsc#1269797 * bsc#1269808 * bsc#1269810 * bsc#1269811 * bsc#1269817 * bsc#1269819 * bsc#1269826 * bsc#1269877 * bsc#1269898 * bsc#1269899 * bsc#1269904 * bsc#1269964 * bsc#1269976 * bsc#1269981 * bsc#1269984 * bsc#1269988 * bsc#1269990 * bsc#1269991 * bsc#1269994 * bsc#1269996 * bsc#1269997 * bsc#1269998 * bsc#1270000 * bsc#1270058 * bsc#1270102 * bsc#1270112 * bsc#1270113 * bsc#1270132 * bsc#1270230 * bsc#1270241 * bsc#1270244 * bsc#1270248 * bsc#1270249 * bsc#1270260 * bsc#1271349 * bsc#1271366 * bsc#1271368 * bsc#1271526 * bsc#1271717 * bsc#1271731 * bsc#1271813 * bsc#1271818 * bsc#1271825 * bsc#1271826 * bsc#1271827 * bsc#1271831 * bsc#1271832 * bsc#1271833 * bsc#1271834 * bsc#1271858 * bsc#1271866 * bsc#1271869 * bsc#1271870 * bsc#1271899 * bsc#1271904 * bsc#1271908 * bsc#1271912 * bsc#1271937 * bsc#1271955 * bsc#1271964 * bsc#1271967 * bsc#1272146 * bsc#1272149 * bsc#1272176 * bsc#1272180 * bsc#1272183 * bsc#1272187 * bsc#1272194 * bsc#1272197 * bsc#1272204 * bsc#1272207 * bsc#1272211 * bsc#1272242 * bsc#1272246 * bsc#1272263 * bsc#1272268 * bsc#1272282 * bsc#1272296 * bsc#1272360 * bsc#1272361 * bsc#1272362 * bsc#1272373 * bsc#1272374 * bsc#1272380 * bsc#1272384 * bsc#1272387 * bsc#1272389 * bsc#1272406 * bsc#1272434 * bsc#1272466 * bsc#1272467 * bsc#1272468 * bsc#1272470 * bsc#1272472 * bsc#1272474 * bsc#1272478 * bsc#1272480 * bsc#1272482 * bsc#1272483 * bsc#1272489 * bsc#1272492 * bsc#1272494 * bsc#1272499 * bsc#1272500 * bsc#1272501 * bsc#1272513 * bsc#1272517 * bsc#1272522 * bsc#1272523 * bsc#1272573 * bsc#1272578 * bsc#1272591 * bsc#1272600 * bsc#1272607 * bsc#1272614 * bsc#1272617 * bsc#1272642 * bsc#1272646 * bsc#1272659 * bsc#1272664 * bsc#1272665 * bsc#1272668 * bsc#1272670 * bsc#1272671 * bsc#1272678 * bsc#1272681 * bsc#1272685 * bsc#1272686 * bsc#1272689 * bsc#1272690 * bsc#1272693 * bsc#1272694 * bsc#1272706 * bsc#1272781 * bsc#1272785 * bsc#1272787 * bsc#1272797 * bsc#1272800 * bsc#1272807 * bsc#1272836 * bsc#1272843 * bsc#1272850 * bsc#1272853 * bsc#1272855 * bsc#1272863 * bsc#1272865 * bsc#1272891 * bsc#1272892 * bsc#1272897 * bsc#1272903 * bsc#1272904 * bsc#1272907 * bsc#1272918 * bsc#1272920 * bsc#1272973 * bsc#1273004 * bsc#1273023 * bsc#1273035 * bsc#1273044 * bsc#1273117 * bsc#1273231 * bsc#1273550 * bsc#1274072 Cross-References: * CVE-2023-2058 * CVE-2025-21845 * CVE-2025-38250 * CVE-2025-38469 * CVE-2025-40213 * CVE-2025-54518 * CVE-2025-68223 * CVE-2025-68741 * CVE-2025-68818 * CVE-2025-71274 * CVE-2025-71286 * CVE-2025-71291 * CVE-2025-71297 * CVE-2025-71305 * CVE-2026-23097 * CVE-2026-23276 * CVE-2026-31430 * CVE-2026-31431 * CVE-2026-31439 * CVE-2026-31440 * CVE-2026-31441 * CVE-2026-31447 * CVE-2026-31474 * CVE-2026-31482 * CVE-2026-31483 * CVE-2026-31485 * CVE-2026-31497 * CVE-2026-31498 * CVE-2026-31509 * CVE-2026-31510 * CVE-2026-31511 * CVE-2026-31520 * CVE-2026-31522 * CVE-2026-31524 * CVE-2026-31532 * CVE-2026-31540 * CVE-2026-31542 * CVE-2026-31545 * CVE-2026-31548 * CVE-2026-31549 * CVE-2026-31551 * CVE-2026-31552 * CVE-2026-31566 * CVE-2026-31576 * CVE-2026-31578 * CVE-2026-31581 * CVE-2026-31583 * CVE-2026-31585 * CVE-2026-31587 * CVE-2026-31598 * CVE-2026-31599 * CVE-2026-31603 * CVE-2026-31604 * CVE-2026-31605 * CVE-2026-31615 * CVE-2026-31616 * CVE-2026-31617 * CVE-2026-31618 * CVE-2026-31619 * CVE-2026-31623 * CVE-2026-31624 * CVE-2026-31625 * CVE-2026-31626 * CVE-2026-31627 * CVE-2026-31628 * CVE-2026-31651 * CVE-2026-31657 * CVE-2026-31659 * CVE-2026-31660 * CVE-2026-31661 * CVE-2026-31667 * CVE-2026-31672 * CVE-2026-31678 * CVE-2026-31687 * CVE-2026-31701 * CVE-2026-31720 * CVE-2026-31726 * CVE-2026-31727 * CVE-2026-31728 * CVE-2026-31730 * CVE-2026-31747 * CVE-2026-31748 * CVE-2026-31749 * CVE-2026-31751 * CVE-2026-31754 * CVE-2026-31755 * CVE-2026-31756 * CVE-2026-31759 * CVE-2026-31761 * CVE-2026-31762 * CVE-2026-31763 * CVE-2026-31768 * CVE-2026-31770 * CVE-2026-31773 * CVE-2026-31776 * CVE-2026-31778 * CVE-2026-31779 * CVE-2026-31780 * CVE-2026-31781 * CVE-2026-43007 * CVE-2026-43011 * CVE-2026-43016 * CVE-2026-43017 * CVE-2026-43018 * CVE-2026-43020 * CVE-2026-43032 * CVE-2026-43033 * CVE-2026-43043 * CVE-2026-43046 * CVE-2026-43047 * CVE-2026-43051 * CVE-2026-43056 * CVE-2026-43058 * CVE-2026-43059 * CVE-2026-43061 * CVE-2026-43062 * CVE-2026-43064 * CVE-2026-43069 * CVE-2026-43072 * CVE-2026-43098 * CVE-2026-43104 * CVE-2026-43105 * CVE-2026-43111 * CVE-2026-43113 * CVE-2026-43114 * CVE-2026-43117 * CVE-2026-43118 * CVE-2026-43123 * CVE-2026-43129 * CVE-2026-43130 * CVE-2026-43133 * CVE-2026-43134 * CVE-2026-43135 * CVE-2026-43136 * CVE-2026-43137 * CVE-2026-43140 * CVE-2026-43141 * CVE-2026-43143 * CVE-2026-43147 * CVE-2026-43149 * CVE-2026-43152 * CVE-2026-43156 * CVE-2026-43159 * CVE-2026-43161 * CVE-2026-43168 * CVE-2026-43169 * CVE-2026-43170 * CVE-2026-43172 * CVE-2026-43180 * CVE-2026-43182 * CVE-2026-43183 * CVE-2026-43196 * CVE-2026-43200 * CVE-2026-43202 * CVE-2026-43203 * CVE-2026-43207 * CVE-2026-43211 * CVE-2026-43216 * CVE-2026-43218 * CVE-2026-43220 * CVE-2026-43221 * CVE-2026-43223 * CVE-2026-43225 * CVE-2026-43230 * CVE-2026-43231 * CVE-2026-43232 * CVE-2026-43236 * CVE-2026-43240 * CVE-2026-43241 * CVE-2026-43242 * CVE-2026-43244 * CVE-2026-43246 * CVE-2026-43251 * CVE-2026-43255 * CVE-2026-43256 * CVE-2026-43257 * CVE-2026-43262 * CVE-2026-43264 * CVE-2026-43266 * CVE-2026-43269 * CVE-2026-43270 * CVE-2026-43276 * CVE-2026-43277 * CVE-2026-43279 * CVE-2026-43281 * CVE-2026-43287 * CVE-2026-43291 * CVE-2026-43295 * CVE-2026-43302 * CVE-2026-43308 * CVE-2026-43309 * CVE-2026-43312 * CVE-2026-43313 * CVE-2026-43316 * CVE-2026-43318 * CVE-2026-43324 * CVE-2026-43327 * CVE-2026-43328 * CVE-2026-43340 * CVE-2026-43342 * CVE-2026-43343 * CVE-2026-43352 * CVE-2026-43353 * CVE-2026-43357 * CVE-2026-43370 * CVE-2026-43380 * CVE-2026-43381 * CVE-2026-43382 * CVE-2026-43387 * CVE-2026-43397 * CVE-2026-43412 * CVE-2026-43425 * CVE-2026-43426 * CVE-2026-43427 * CVE-2026-43428 * CVE-2026-43429 * CVE-2026-43430 * CVE-2026-43432 * CVE-2026-43436 * CVE-2026-43439 * CVE-2026-43440 * CVE-2026-43443 * CVE-2026-43451 * CVE-2026-43459 * CVE-2026-43467 * CVE-2026-43475 * CVE-2026-43476 * CVE-2026-43480 * CVE-2026-43488 * CVE-2026-43493 * CVE-2026-43496 * CVE-2026-43497 * CVE-2026-45834 * CVE-2026-45835 * CVE-2026-45839 * CVE-2026-45851 * CVE-2026-45860 * CVE-2026-45867 * CVE-2026-45868 * CVE-2026-45869 * CVE-2026-45871 * CVE-2026-45873 * CVE-2026-45875 * CVE-2026-45877 * CVE-2026-45879 * CVE-2026-45880 * CVE-2026-45881 * CVE-2026-45883 * CVE-2026-45885 * CVE-2026-45902 * CVE-2026-45904 * CVE-2026-45905 * CVE-2026-45911 * CVE-2026-45913 * CVE-2026-45914 * CVE-2026-45915 * CVE-2026-45916 * CVE-2026-45917 * CVE-2026-45919 * CVE-2026-45921 * CVE-2026-45923 * CVE-2026-45936 * CVE-2026-45941 * CVE-2026-45944 * CVE-2026-45946 * CVE-2026-45947 * CVE-2026-45954 * CVE-2026-45963 * CVE-2026-45969 * CVE-2026-45973 * CVE-2026-45976 * CVE-2026-45981 * CVE-2026-45982 * CVE-2026-45986 * CVE-2026-45994 * CVE-2026-45996 * CVE-2026-46003 * CVE-2026-46006 * CVE-2026-46009 * CVE-2026-46011 * CVE-2026-46015 * CVE-2026-46016 * CVE-2026-46018 * CVE-2026-46019 * CVE-2026-46023 * CVE-2026-46026 * CVE-2026-46027 * CVE-2026-46033 * CVE-2026-46038 * CVE-2026-46040 * CVE-2026-46048 * CVE-2026-46049 * CVE-2026-46056 * CVE-2026-46058 * CVE-2026-46064 * CVE-2026-46068 * CVE-2026-46075 * CVE-2026-46077 * CVE-2026-46080 * CVE-2026-46082 * CVE-2026-46084 * CVE-2026-46086 * CVE-2026-46088 * CVE-2026-46089 * CVE-2026-46092 * CVE-2026-46102 * CVE-2026-46103 * CVE-2026-46108 * CVE-2026-46109 * CVE-2026-46117 * CVE-2026-46122 * CVE-2026-46125 * CVE-2026-46126 * CVE-2026-46128 * CVE-2026-46131 * CVE-2026-46132 * CVE-2026-46136 * CVE-2026-46137 * CVE-2026-46138 * CVE-2026-46143 * CVE-2026-46144 * CVE-2026-46145 * CVE-2026-46146 * CVE-2026-46147 * CVE-2026-46151 * CVE-2026-46152 * CVE-2026-46158 * CVE-2026-46163 * CVE-2026-46165 * CVE-2026-46167 * CVE-2026-46168 * CVE-2026-46170 * CVE-2026-46174 * CVE-2026-46177 * CVE-2026-46179 * CVE-2026-46180 * CVE-2026-46184 * CVE-2026-46186 * CVE-2026-46187 * CVE-2026-46189 * CVE-2026-46191 * CVE-2026-46193 * CVE-2026-46198 * CVE-2026-46199 * CVE-2026-46204 * CVE-2026-46205 * CVE-2026-46206 * CVE-2026-46207 * CVE-2026-46212 * CVE-2026-46218 * CVE-2026-46219 * CVE-2026-46220 * CVE-2026-46225 * CVE-2026-46230 * CVE-2026-46231 * CVE-2026-46232 * CVE-2026-46233 * CVE-2026-46234 * CVE-2026-46235 * CVE-2026-46236 * CVE-2026-46238 * CVE-2026-46243 * CVE-2026-46245 * CVE-2026-46247 * CVE-2026-46249 * CVE-2026-46252 * CVE-2026-46261 * CVE-2026-46265 * CVE-2026-46267 * CVE-2026-46270 * CVE-2026-46275 * CVE-2026-46276 * CVE-2026-46285 * CVE-2026-46292 * CVE-2026-46294 * CVE-2026-46306 * CVE-2026-46307 * CVE-2026-46312 * CVE-2026-46321 * CVE-2026-46323 * CVE-2026-46324 * CVE-2026-46333 * CVE-2026-52910 * CVE-2026-52914 * CVE-2026-52915 * CVE-2026-52916 * CVE-2026-52919 * CVE-2026-52921 * CVE-2026-52922 * CVE-2026-52926 * CVE-2026-52927 * CVE-2026-52930 * CVE-2026-52931 * CVE-2026-52936 * CVE-2026-52937 * CVE-2026-52941 * CVE-2026-52942 * CVE-2026-52947 * CVE-2026-52948 * CVE-2026-52953 * CVE-2026-52963 * CVE-2026-52964 * CVE-2026-52967 * CVE-2026-52970 * CVE-2026-52974 * CVE-2026-52981 * CVE-2026-52982 * CVE-2026-52984 * CVE-2026-52986 * CVE-2026-52988 * CVE-2026-52989 * CVE-2026-52991 * CVE-2026-52995 * CVE-2026-52998 * CVE-2026-52999 * CVE-2026-53000 * CVE-2026-53002 * CVE-2026-53003 * CVE-2026-53004 * CVE-2026-53006 * CVE-2026-53009 * CVE-2026-53011 * CVE-2026-53012 * CVE-2026-53013 * CVE-2026-53022 * CVE-2026-53032 * CVE-2026-53037 * CVE-2026-53045 * CVE-2026-53047 * CVE-2026-53056 * CVE-2026-53058 * CVE-2026-53062 * CVE-2026-53063 * CVE-2026-53064 * CVE-2026-53065 * CVE-2026-53066 * CVE-2026-53068 * CVE-2026-53069 * CVE-2026-53070 * CVE-2026-53073 * CVE-2026-53074 * CVE-2026-53080 * CVE-2026-53083 * CVE-2026-53088 * CVE-2026-53093 * CVE-2026-53098 * CVE-2026-53106 * CVE-2026-53107 * CVE-2026-53112 * CVE-2026-53123 * CVE-2026-53129 * CVE-2026-53131 * CVE-2026-53132 * CVE-2026-53134 * CVE-2026-53135 * CVE-2026-53136 * CVE-2026-53137 * CVE-2026-53143 * CVE-2026-53144 * CVE-2026-53146 * CVE-2026-53147 * CVE-2026-53148 * CVE-2026-53149 * CVE-2026-53150 * CVE-2026-53158 * CVE-2026-53159 * CVE-2026-53160 * CVE-2026-53161 * CVE-2026-53175 * CVE-2026-53177 * CVE-2026-53183 * CVE-2026-53184 * CVE-2026-53185 * CVE-2026-53186 * CVE-2026-53189 * CVE-2026-53190 * CVE-2026-53192 * CVE-2026-53194 * CVE-2026-53195 * CVE-2026-53208 * CVE-2026-53209 * CVE-2026-53212 * CVE-2026-53213 * CVE-2026-53218 * CVE-2026-53221 * CVE-2026-53224 * CVE-2026-53225 * CVE-2026-53227 * CVE-2026-53230 * CVE-2026-53236 * CVE-2026-53237 * CVE-2026-53239 * CVE-2026-53242 * CVE-2026-53246 * CVE-2026-53250 * CVE-2026-53252 * CVE-2026-53254 * CVE-2026-53255 * CVE-2026-53262 * CVE-2026-53265 * CVE-2026-53267 * CVE-2026-53268 * CVE-2026-53270 * CVE-2026-53275 * CVE-2026-53279 * CVE-2026-53289 * CVE-2026-53291 * CVE-2026-53293 * CVE-2026-53297 * CVE-2026-53313 * CVE-2026-53324 * CVE-2026-53325 * CVE-2026-53329 * CVE-2026-53331 * CVE-2026-53332 * CVE-2026-53339 * CVE-2026-53345 * CVE-2026-53347 * CVE-2026-53350 * CVE-2026-53354 * CVE-2026-53355 * CVE-2026-53356 * CVE-2026-53358 * CVE-2026-53366 * CVE-2026-53369 * CVE-2026-53374 * CVE-2026-53375 * CVE-2026-53376 * CVE-2026-53379 * CVE-2026-53382 * CVE-2026-53385 * CVE-2026-53388 * CVE-2026-53391 * CVE-2026-53392 * CVE-2026-53393 * CVE-2026-53397 * CVE-2026-53398 * CVE-2026-53399 * CVE-2026-53402 * CVE-2026-53403 * CVE-2026-63794 * CVE-2026-63795 * CVE-2026-63802 * CVE-2026-63806 * CVE-2026-63807 * CVE-2026-63809 * CVE-2026-63821 * CVE-2026-63822 * CVE-2026-63824 * CVE-2026-63826 * CVE-2026-63829 * CVE-2026-63836 * CVE-2026-63843 * CVE-2026-63844 * CVE-2026-63845 * CVE-2026-63846 * CVE-2026-63847 * CVE-2026-63848 * CVE-2026-63851 * CVE-2026-63852 * CVE-2026-63853 * CVE-2026-63854 * CVE-2026-63855 * CVE-2026-63856 * CVE-2026-63861 * CVE-2026-63862 * CVE-2026-63869 * CVE-2026-63882 * CVE-2026-63884 * CVE-2026-63892 * CVE-2026-63893 * CVE-2026-63895 * CVE-2026-63896 * CVE-2026-63897 * CVE-2026-63899 * CVE-2026-63900 * CVE-2026-63901 * CVE-2026-63902 * CVE-2026-63903 * CVE-2026-63904 * CVE-2026-63905 * CVE-2026-63908 * CVE-2026-63912 * CVE-2026-63915 * CVE-2026-63916 * CVE-2026-63917 * CVE-2026-63919 * CVE-2026-63921 * CVE-2026-63922 * CVE-2026-63924 * CVE-2026-63927 * CVE-2026-63928 * CVE-2026-63930 * CVE-2026-63931 * CVE-2026-63934 * CVE-2026-63940 * CVE-2026-63942 * CVE-2026-63943 * CVE-2026-63945 * CVE-2026-63946 * CVE-2026-63947 * CVE-2026-63948 * CVE-2026-63949 * CVE-2026-63952 * CVE-2026-63957 * CVE-2026-63958 * CVE-2026-63959 * CVE-2026-63960 * CVE-2026-63961 * CVE-2026-63962 * CVE-2026-63964 * CVE-2026-63967 * CVE-2026-63968 * CVE-2026-63971 * CVE-2026-63974 * CVE-2026-63975 * CVE-2026-63976 * CVE-2026-63984 * CVE-2026-63991 * CVE-2026-63994 * CVE-2026-64025 * CVE-2026-64089 * CVE-2026-64106 * CVE-2026-64174 * CVE-2026-64179 * CVE-2026-64182 * CVE-2026-64183 * CVE-2026-64187 * CVE-2026-64189 * CVE-2026-64191 * CVE-2026-64220 * CVE-2026-64221 * CVE-2026-64223 * CVE-2026-64231 * CVE-2026-64234 * CVE-2026-64242 * CVE-2026-64298 * CVE-2026-64330 * CVE-2026-64336 * CVE-2026-64345 * CVE-2026-64347 * CVE-2026-64465 * CVE-2026-64530 * CVE-2026-64560 * CVE-2026-64561 * CVE-2026-64564 * CVE-2026-64600 CVSS scores: * CVE-2023-2058 ( NVD ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:C/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2023-2058 ( NVD ): 2.4 CVSS:3.0/AV:N/AC:L/PR:H/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2025-21845 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-21845 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-21845 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-21845 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-38250 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-38250 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-38250 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-38250 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-38469 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-38469 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-38469 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-40213 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-40213 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2025-40213 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-54518 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-54518 ( SUSE ): 7.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-54518 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2025-54518 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-68223 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-68223 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-68223 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-68741 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-68741 ( SUSE ): 6.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-68741 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-68818 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-68818 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-71274 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-71274 ( NVD ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-71274 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-71286 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-71286 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-71286 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-71291 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-71291 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-71291 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-71297 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-71297 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-71297 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-71305 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-71305 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-71305 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-23097 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23097 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-23097 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-23276 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23276 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31430 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31430 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31430 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31431 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31431 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31431 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31439 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31439 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31439 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31440 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31440 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31440 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31441 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31441 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31441 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31447 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31447 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31447 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31474 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31474 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31474 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31474 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31482 ( SUSE ): 2.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31482 ( SUSE ): 2.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-31482 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31483 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31483 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-31483 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31485 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31485 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31485 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31497 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31497 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31497 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31498 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31498 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31498 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31509 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31509 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31509 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31510 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31510 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31510 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31511 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31511 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31511 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31520 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31520 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31520 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31522 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31522 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31522 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31524 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31524 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31524 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31532 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31532 ( SUSE ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31532 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31532 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31540 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31540 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31540 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31542 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31542 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31542 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31545 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31545 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31545 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31548 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31548 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31548 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31549 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31549 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31549 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31551 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31551 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31551 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31552 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31552 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31552 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31566 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31566 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31566 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31566 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31576 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31576 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31576 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31578 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31578 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31578 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31581 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31581 ( SUSE ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31581 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31583 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31583 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31583 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31585 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31585 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-31585 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31587 ( SUSE ): 8.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31587 ( SUSE ): 6.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31587 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31598 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31598 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31598 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31599 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31599 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31599 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31603 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31603 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31603 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31604 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31604 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31604 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31605 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31605 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31605 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31615 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31615 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31615 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31616 ( SUSE ): 5.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31616 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31616 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31617 ( SUSE ): 5.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31617 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31617 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31617 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31618 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31618 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31618 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31619 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31619 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31619 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31623 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31623 ( SUSE ): 4.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-31623 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31624 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31624 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31624 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31625 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31625 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31625 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31626 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31626 ( SUSE ): 5.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-31626 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-31627 ( SUSE ): 8.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31627 ( SUSE ): 6.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31627 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31628 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31628 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-31628 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31651 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31651 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31651 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31657 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31657 ( SUSE ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31657 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31659 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31659 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-31659 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31660 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31660 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31660 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31661 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31661 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31661 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31667 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31667 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31667 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31672 ( SUSE ): 4.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31672 ( SUSE ): 2.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-31672 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31678 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31678 ( SUSE ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31678 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31687 ( SUSE ): 5.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31687 ( SUSE ): 4.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31687 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31701 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31701 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-31701 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31720 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31720 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31720 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31726 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31726 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31726 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31727 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31727 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31727 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31728 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31728 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31728 ( NVD ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31730 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31730 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31730 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31730 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31747 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31747 ( SUSE ): 6.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31747 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31748 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31748 ( SUSE ): 6.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31748 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31749 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31749 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31749 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31751 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31751 ( NVD ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31754 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31754 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31754 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31755 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31755 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31755 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31756 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31756 ( SUSE ): 6.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-31756 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31759 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31759 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31759 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31761 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31761 ( SUSE ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31761 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31762 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31762 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31763 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31763 ( SUSE ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31763 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31768 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31768 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-31768 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31770 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31770 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31770 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31773 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31773 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31776 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31776 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31778 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31778 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31778 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31779 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31779 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31780 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31780 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31781 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31781 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43007 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43007 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43011 ( SUSE ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43011 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43016 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43016 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43017 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43017 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43018 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43018 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43020 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43020 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43032 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43032 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43033 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43033 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43033 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43043 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43043 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43043 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43046 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43046 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43047 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43047 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43051 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43051 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43056 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43056 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43058 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43058 ( SUSE ): 6.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-43058 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43059 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43061 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43061 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43062 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43062 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:L * CVE-2026-43064 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43064 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43069 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43069 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43072 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43072 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43072 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43098 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43098 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43104 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43104 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43105 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43105 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43111 ( SUSE ): 5.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43111 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43111 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43113 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43113 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43114 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43114 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-43114 ( NVD ): 9.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:L * CVE-2026-43117 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43117 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43117 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43118 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43118 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:L * CVE-2026-43118 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43123 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43123 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43129 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43129 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43130 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43130 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43133 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43133 ( NVD ): 7.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-43133 ( NVD ): 7.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-43134 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43134 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-43135 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43135 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43135 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43136 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43136 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43137 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43137 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43137 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43140 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43140 ( SUSE ): 4.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43140 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43141 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43141 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-43141 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43143 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43143 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43147 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43147 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43149 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43149 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43152 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43152 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43156 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43156 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43156 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43159 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43159 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43159 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43161 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43161 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43168 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43168 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43169 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43169 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43170 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43170 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43172 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43172 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43180 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43180 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43180 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43182 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43182 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43183 ( SUSE ): 5.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43183 ( SUSE ): 4.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43183 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43196 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43196 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43200 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43200 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43202 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43202 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43203 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43203 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43203 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43207 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43207 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43211 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43211 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43216 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43216 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43218 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43218 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-43218 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43220 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43220 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43221 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43221 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43223 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43223 ( SUSE ): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43223 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43225 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43225 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43230 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43230 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43231 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43231 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43232 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43232 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43236 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43236 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43240 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43240 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43241 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43241 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-43241 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43242 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43242 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43244 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43244 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43246 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43246 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43251 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43251 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43251 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43255 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43255 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43255 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43256 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43256 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43256 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43257 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43257 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43262 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43262 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43262 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43264 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43264 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-43264 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43266 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43266 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43266 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43269 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43269 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-43269 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43270 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43270 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43276 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43276 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43277 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43277 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43279 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43279 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43281 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43281 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43287 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43287 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43291 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43291 ( NVD ): 8.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-43295 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43295 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43295 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43302 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43302 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43308 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43308 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43308 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43309 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43309 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43312 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43312 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43313 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43313 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43313 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43316 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43316 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-43316 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43318 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43318 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43324 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43324 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43327 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43327 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43328 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43328 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43340 ( SUSE ): 2.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43340 ( SUSE ): 2.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-43340 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43342 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43342 ( NVD ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43343 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43343 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43352 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43352 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43353 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43353 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43353 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43357 ( SUSE ): 2.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43357 ( SUSE ): 3.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-43357 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43370 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43370 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43380 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43380 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43380 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43381 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43381 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43382 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43382 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43387 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43387 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43397 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43397 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-43397 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43412 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43412 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43425 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43425 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43425 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43426 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43426 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43427 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43427 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43428 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43428 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-43428 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43429 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43429 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43430 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43430 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-43430 ( NVD ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43432 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43432 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43436 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43436 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43439 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43439 ( NVD ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43440 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43440 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43443 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43443 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43451 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43451 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43459 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43459 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43467 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43467 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43475 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43475 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43476 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43476 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43480 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43480 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43488 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43488 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43488 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43493 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43493 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43493 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43496 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43496 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43496 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43497 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43497 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43497 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45834 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45834 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45834 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45835 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45835 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45835 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45839 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45839 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45839 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45851 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45851 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45860 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45860 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-45860 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45867 ( SUSE ): 5.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45867 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45868 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45868 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45869 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45869 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45869 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45871 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45871 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45873 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45873 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-45873 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45875 ( SUSE ): 6.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45875 ( SUSE ): 4.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45875 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45877 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45877 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45877 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45879 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45879 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45879 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45880 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45880 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45881 ( SUSE ): 6.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45881 ( SUSE ): 4.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45881 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45883 ( SUSE ): 4.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-45883 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45885 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45885 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45902 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45902 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45902 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45904 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45904 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45904 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45905 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45905 ( NVD ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45911 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45911 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45911 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45913 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45913 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45913 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45914 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45914 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45914 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45915 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45915 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45915 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45916 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45916 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45917 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45917 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45917 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45919 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45919 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45919 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45921 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45921 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-45921 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45923 ( SUSE ): 5.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45923 ( SUSE ): 4.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-45923 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45936 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45936 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45936 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45941 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45941 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45941 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45944 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45944 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45944 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45946 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45946 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45947 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45947 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-45947 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45954 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45954 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-45954 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45963 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45963 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45969 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45969 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45973 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45973 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45976 ( SUSE ): 2.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-45976 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45981 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45981 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45982 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45982 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45982 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45986 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45986 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45994 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45994 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45996 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45996 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46003 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46003 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46003 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46006 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46006 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46009 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46009 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46011 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46011 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46015 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46015 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46016 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46016 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46018 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46018 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46019 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46019 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46023 ( SUSE ): 6.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46023 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46026 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46026 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46026 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46027 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46027 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46033 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46033 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46033 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46038 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46038 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46040 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46040 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46048 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46048 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46049 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46049 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46056 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46056 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46058 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46058 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46064 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46064 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46068 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46068 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-46068 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46075 ( SUSE ): 5.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46075 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46077 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46077 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46080 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46080 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46080 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46082 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46082 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46084 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46084 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46086 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46086 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46088 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46088 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46088 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46089 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46089 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46092 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46092 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46092 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46102 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46102 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46103 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46103 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46108 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46108 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46109 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46109 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46117 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46117 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46117 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46117 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46122 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46122 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46122 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46125 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46125 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46125 ( NVD ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46126 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46126 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-46126 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46128 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46128 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46131 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46131 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46131 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46132 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46132 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46136 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46136 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46137 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46137 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46137 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46138 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46138 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46143 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46143 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46143 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46144 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46144 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46145 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46145 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46145 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46145 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46146 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46146 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46146 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46147 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46147 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-46147 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46151 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46151 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46151 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46152 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46152 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46152 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46158 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46158 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46163 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46163 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46165 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46165 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46167 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46167 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46168 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46168 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46170 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46170 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46170 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46174 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46174 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-46174 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46177 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46177 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46177 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46179 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46179 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46179 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46180 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46180 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46184 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46184 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46186 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46186 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46187 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46187 ( NVD ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46189 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46189 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46189 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46191 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46191 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-46191 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46193 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46193 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46198 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46198 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46199 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46199 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46204 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46204 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46205 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46205 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46206 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46206 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46207 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46207 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-46207 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46212 ( SUSE ): 7.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46212 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46212 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46218 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46218 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46219 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46219 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46220 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46220 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46225 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46225 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46230 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46230 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46231 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46231 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46232 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46232 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46233 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46233 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46233 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46234 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46234 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46235 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46235 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46235 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46236 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46236 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46238 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46238 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46243 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46243 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46243 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46243 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-46243 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46245 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46245 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46245 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46247 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46247 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46249 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46249 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46252 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46252 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46261 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46261 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46265 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46265 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46267 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46267 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46270 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46270 ( NVD ): 8.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46275 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46275 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46276 ( SUSE ): 4.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46276 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46285 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46285 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46292 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46292 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46294 ( SUSE ): 4.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46294 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46306 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46306 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46306 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46307 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46307 ( SUSE ): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-46307 ( NVD ): 8.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:L * CVE-2026-46312 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46312 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46312 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46321 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46321 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46321 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46323 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46323 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46323 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46324 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46324 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46324 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46333 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46333 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-46333 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-46333 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52910 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52910 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52910 ( NVD ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52910 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52914 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52914 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-52914 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52915 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52915 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-52915 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52916 ( SUSE ): 6.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52916 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52916 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52919 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52919 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52919 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52921 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52921 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52922 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52922 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52922 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52926 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52926 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52927 ( SUSE ): 4.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-52927 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52930 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52930 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52931 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52931 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52936 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52936 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52937 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52937 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52941 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52941 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52942 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52942 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52947 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52947 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52948 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52948 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52953 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52953 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52963 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52963 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52964 ( SUSE ): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-52964 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52967 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52967 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52970 ( SUSE ): 2.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-52970 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52974 ( SUSE ): 4.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-52974 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52981 ( SUSE ): 3.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-52981 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52982 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52982 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52984 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52984 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52986 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52986 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52988 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52988 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52989 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52989 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52989 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52991 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52991 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52991 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52995 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52995 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52998 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52998 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52999 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52999 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53000 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53000 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53000 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53002 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53002 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53002 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53003 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53003 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53004 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53004 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53006 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53006 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53006 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53009 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53009 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53009 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53011 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53011 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53012 ( SUSE ): 6.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53012 ( SUSE ): 4.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53012 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53013 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53013 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53022 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53022 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53032 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53032 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53032 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53037 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53037 ( SUSE ): 4.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53037 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53045 ( SUSE ): 2.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-53045 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53047 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53047 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53056 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53056 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53056 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53058 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53058 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53062 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53062 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53063 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53063 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53064 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53064 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53064 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53065 ( SUSE ): 1.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-53065 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53066 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53066 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53066 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53068 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53068 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53068 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53069 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53069 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53069 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53070 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53070 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53073 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53073 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53074 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53074 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53080 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53080 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53080 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53083 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53083 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53088 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53088 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53088 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53093 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53093 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53093 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53098 ( SUSE ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53098 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53106 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53106 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53106 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53107 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53107 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53107 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53112 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53112 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53112 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53123 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53123 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53129 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53129 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53131 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53131 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53131 ( NVD ): 9.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53132 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53132 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53134 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-53134 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53135 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53135 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53135 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53136 ( SUSE ): 8.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53136 ( SUSE ): 6.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53136 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53137 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53137 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53137 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53143 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53143 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53143 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53144 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53144 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53146 ( SUSE ): 5.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53146 ( SUSE ): 5.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53146 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-53147 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53147 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53148 ( SUSE ): 5.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53148 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53148 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53148 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53149 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53149 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53150 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53150 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53150 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53158 ( SUSE ): 5.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53158 ( SUSE ): 4.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53158 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53159 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53159 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53159 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53160 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53160 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53161 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53161 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53175 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53175 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53175 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53177 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53177 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53177 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53183 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53183 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53184 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53184 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53185 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53185 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53185 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53186 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53186 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53189 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53189 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53189 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53190 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53190 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53190 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53192 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53192 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53194 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53194 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53194 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53195 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53195 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53195 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53208 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53208 ( SUSE ): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-53208 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53209 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53209 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53212 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53212 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53213 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53213 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53218 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53218 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53221 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53221 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53225 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53225 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53227 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53227 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53227 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53230 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53230 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53236 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53236 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-53236 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53237 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53237 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53237 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53239 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53239 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53242 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53242 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53250 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53250 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53252 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53252 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53254 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53254 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-53254 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53255 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53255 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53262 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53262 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53262 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53265 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53265 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53267 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53267 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53267 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53268 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53268 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53270 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53270 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53275 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53275 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53275 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53279 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53279 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53289 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53289 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53289 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53291 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53291 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53291 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53293 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53293 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53293 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53297 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53297 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53313 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53313 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53313 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53324 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53324 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53325 ( SUSE ): 6.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53325 ( SUSE ): 4.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53325 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53329 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53329 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53331 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53331 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53331 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53332 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53332 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53339 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53339 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53339 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53345 ( SUSE ): 2.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-53345 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53347 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53347 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53347 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53350 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53350 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53350 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53354 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53354 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53354 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53355 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53355 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53355 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53356 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53356 ( SUSE ): 4.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-53356 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53358 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53358 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53358 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 9.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53369 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53369 ( NVD ): 8.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53374 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53374 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53374 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53375 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53375 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53375 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53376 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53376 ( SUSE ): 6.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53376 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53379 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53379 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-53379 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53382 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53382 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53382 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53385 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53385 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53385 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53388 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53391 ( SUSE ): 6.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53391 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53392 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:A/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53392 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53392 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53393 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53393 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-53393 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53397 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53397 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53397 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53398 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53398 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-53398 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53399 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53399 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53399 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53402 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53402 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53402 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53403 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53403 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53403 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63794 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63794 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63794 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63795 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63795 ( NVD ): 10.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63802 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63802 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63802 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63806 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63806 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63806 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63807 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63807 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63807 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63809 ( SUSE ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63809 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63821 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63821 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63822 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63822 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63824 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63824 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63824 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63826 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63826 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63829 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63829 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63829 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63836 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63836 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63843 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63843 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63843 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63844 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63844 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63844 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63845 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63845 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63845 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63846 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63846 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63846 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63847 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63847 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63847 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63848 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63848 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-63848 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63851 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63851 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63851 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63852 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63852 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63852 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63853 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63853 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63853 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63854 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63854 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63854 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63855 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63855 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63855 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63856 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63856 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63856 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63861 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63861 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-63862 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63862 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-63869 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-63869 ( NVD ): 7.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:L * CVE-2026-63882 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63882 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63884 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63884 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63884 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63892 ( SUSE ): 5.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63892 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63893 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63893 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63895 ( SUSE ): 2.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63895 ( SUSE ): 2.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-63896 ( SUSE ): 5.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63896 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63897 ( SUSE ): 2.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63897 ( SUSE ): 2.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-63899 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63899 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63900 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63900 ( SUSE ): 4.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-63901 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63901 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63902 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63902 ( SUSE ): 4.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63903 ( SUSE ): 5.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63903 ( SUSE ): 5.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63904 ( SUSE ): 5.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63904 ( SUSE ): 5.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63905 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63905 ( SUSE ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63908 ( SUSE ): 4.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63908 ( SUSE ): 3.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-63912 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63912 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63912 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63915 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63915 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63915 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63916 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63916 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63917 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63917 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63917 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63919 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63919 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63919 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63921 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:L/SC:H/SI:H/SA:L * CVE-2026-63921 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:L * CVE-2026-63921 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63922 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63922 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63924 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63924 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63927 ( SUSE ): 5.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63927 ( SUSE ): 4.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63927 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63928 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63928 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63930 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63930 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63930 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63931 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63931 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63934 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63934 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-63940 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63940 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-63940 ( NVD ): 9.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63942 ( SUSE ): 5.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63942 ( SUSE ): 4.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63942 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63943 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63943 ( SUSE ): 4.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63945 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63945 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63945 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63946 ( SUSE ): 7.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63946 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63946 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63947 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63947 ( SUSE ): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-63947 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63948 ( SUSE ): 2.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63948 ( SUSE ): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-63949 ( SUSE ): 4.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63949 ( SUSE ): 2.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-63952 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63952 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63952 ( NVD ): 8.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-63957 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63957 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63958 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63958 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63959 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63959 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63960 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63960 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63961 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63961 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63962 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63962 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63964 ( SUSE ): 6.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63964 ( SUSE ): 4.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63967 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63967 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-63968 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63968 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63968 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63971 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63971 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63971 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63974 ( SUSE ): 5.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63974 ( SUSE ): 4.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63974 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63975 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63975 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63975 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63976 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63976 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63976 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63984 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63984 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63991 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63991 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63994 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63994 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63994 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64025 ( SUSE ): 6.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64025 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64089 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64089 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-64089 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64106 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64106 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64106 ( NVD ): 9.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64174 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64174 ( SUSE ): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-64174 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64179 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64179 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-64179 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64182 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64182 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-64182 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64183 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64183 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64183 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64187 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64187 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64187 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64189 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64189 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64189 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64191 ( SUSE ): 8.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64191 ( SUSE ): 6.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64191 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64220 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64220 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64220 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64221 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64221 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64221 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64223 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64223 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64223 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64231 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64231 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64231 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64234 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64234 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64234 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64242 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64242 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64242 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64298 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64298 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64330 ( SUSE ): 2.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64330 ( SUSE ): 3.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-64336 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64336 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-64345 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64345 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-64347 ( SUSE ): 4.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64347 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64465 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64465 ( SUSE ): 4.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64560 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64560 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64560 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64561 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64561 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64561 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64564 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64564 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64564 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 An update that solves 647 vulnerabilities and has 15 fixes can now be installed. ## Description: The SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 6.0 and Micro 6.1 kernel was updated to fix various security issues: The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2025-68741: scsi: qla2xxx: Fix improper freeing of purex item (bsc#1255703). * CVE-2025-68818: scsi: Revert "scsi: qla2xxx: Perform lockless command completion in abort path" (bsc#1256675). * CVE-2026-23097: migrate: correct lock ordering for hugetlb file folios (bsc#1257815). * CVE-2026-43016: bpf: sockmap: Fix use-after-free of sk->sk_socket in sk_psock_verdict_data_ready() (bsc#1264007). * CVE-2026-43114: netfilter: nft_set_pipapo_avx2: don't return non-matching entry on expiry (bsc#1264601). * CVE-2026-43130: iommu/vt-d: Flush dev-IOTLB only when PCIe device is accessible in scalable mode (bsc#1264532). * CVE-2026-43161: iommu/vt-d: Skip dev-iotlb flush for inaccessible PCIe device without scalable mode (bsc#1264333). * CVE-2026-43168: ocfs2: fix reflink preserve cleanup issue (bsc#1264537). * CVE-2026-43170: usb: dwc3: gadget: Move vbus draw to workqueue context (bsc#1264452). * CVE-2026-43172: wifi: iwlwifi: fix 22000 series SMEM parsing (bsc#1264543). * CVE-2026-43216: net: Drop the lock in skb_may_tx_timestamp() (bsc#1264319). * CVE-2026-43230: net/rds: Clear reconnect pending bit (bsc#1264539). * CVE-2026-43244: kcm: fix zero-frag skb in frag_list on partial sendmsg error (bsc#1264321). * CVE-2026-43262: gfs2: fiemap page fault fix (bsc#1264422). * CVE-2026-43266: EFI/CPER: don't go past the ARM processor CPER record buffer (bsc#1264418). * CVE-2026-43281: mailbox: Prevent out-of-bounds access in fw_mbox_index_xlate() (bsc#1264534). * CVE-2026-43308: btrfs: don't BUG() on unexpected delayed ref type in run_one_delayed_ref() (bsc#1264712). * CVE-2026-43309: md raid: fix hang when stopping arrays with metadata through dm-raid (bsc#1264827). * CVE-2026-43328: cpufreq: governor: Free dbs_data directly when gov->init() fails (bsc#1264832). * CVE-2026-43353: i3c: mipi-i3c-hci: Fix race in DMA ring dequeue (bsc#1265089). * CVE-2026-43439: cgroup: fix race between task migration and iteration (bsc#1265141). * CVE-2026-43451: netfilter: nfnetlink_queue: fix entry leak in bridge verdict error path (bsc#1265009). * CVE-2026-43496: net/sched: sch_red: Replace direct dequeue call with peek and qdisc_dequeue_peeked (bsc#1266000). * CVE-2026-45839: bpf: reject negative CO-RE accessor indices in bpf_core_parse_spec() (bsc#1266399). * CVE-2026-45860: netfilter: nf_conncount: increase the connection clean up limit to 64 (bsc#1266710). * CVE-2026-45873: netfilter: nft_set_rbtree: check for partial overlaps in anonymous sets (bsc#1266715). * CVE-2026-45877: HID: intel-ish-hid: fix NULL-ptr-deref in ishtp_bus_remove_all_clients (bsc#1266468). * CVE-2026-45905: xfrm: fix ip_rt_bug race in icmp_route_lookup reverse path (bsc#1266685). * CVE-2026-45913: net: bridge: mcast: always update mdb_n_entries for vlan contexts (bsc#1266891). * CVE-2026-45915: fat: avoid parent link count underflow in rmdir (bsc#1266896). * CVE-2026-45917: ipvs: do not keep dest_dst if dev is going down (bsc#1266900). * CVE-2026-45944: iommu/vt-d: Clear Present bit before tearing down context entry (bsc#1267203). * CVE-2026-45973: RDMA/mlx5: Fix UMR hang in LAG error state unload (bsc#1267025). * CVE-2026-45981: s390/cio: Fix device lifecycle handling in css_alloc_subchannel() (bsc#1267204). * CVE-2026-45994: ibmasm: fix OOB reads in command_file_write due to missing size checks (bsc#1267432). * CVE-2026-46003: net: qrtr: ns: Limit the total number of nodes (bsc#1267210). * CVE-2026-46015: tcp: call sk_data_ready() after listener migration (bsc#1267439). * CVE-2026-46023: dm mirror: fix integer overflow in create_dirty_log() (bsc#1267449). * CVE-2026-46026: net: qrtr: ns: Limit the maximum number of lookups (bsc#1266876). * CVE-2026-46027: net/smc: avoid early lgr access in smc_clc_wait_msg (bsc#1266744). * CVE-2026-46038: net: qrtr: ns: Free the node during ctrl_cmd_bye() (bsc#1266695). * CVE-2026-46040: inotify: fix watch count leak when fsnotify_add_inode_mark_locked() fails (bsc#1267472). * CVE-2026-46056: kernel: Bluetooth: hci_event: fix potential UAF in SSP passkey handlers (bsc#1267435). * CVE-2026-46064: ibmasm: fix heap over-read in ibmasm_send_i2o_message() (bsc#1267497). * CVE-2026-46068: crypto: nx - fix bounce buffer leaks in nx842_crypto_{alloc,free}_ctx (bsc#1267592). * CVE-2026-46086: net: bridge: use a stable FDB dst snapshot in RCU readers (bsc#1267524). * CVE-2026-46089: zram: do not forget to endio for partial discard requests (bsc#1267445). * CVE-2026-46102: net: strparser: fix skb_head leak in strp_abort_strp() (bsc#1267502). * CVE-2026-46132: net: rtnetlink: zero ifla_vf_broadcast to avoid stack infoleak in rtnl_fill_vfinfo (bsc#1267616). * CVE-2026-46137: mptcp: pm: ADD_ADDR rtx: fix potential data-race (bsc#1267570). * CVE-2026-46147: KVM: arm64: Factor out pKVM hyp vcpu creation to separate function (bsc#1267689). * CVE-2026-46158: mptcp: pm: ADD_ADDR rtx: always decrease sk refcount (bsc#1266880). * CVE-2026-46168: mptcp: sockopt: set timestamp flags on subflow socket, not msk (bsc#1266869). * CVE-2026-46170: mptcp: pm: reuse ID 0 after delete and re-add (bsc#1267714). * CVE-2026-46180: wifi: brcmfmac: Fix potential use-after-free issue when stopping watchdog task (bsc#1266813). * CVE-2026-46189: RDMA/vmw_pvrdma: Fix double free on pvrdma_alloc_ucontext() error path (bsc#1266918). * CVE-2026-46191: fbcon: Avoid OOB font access if console rotation fails (bsc#1267690). * CVE-2026-46193: xfrm: ah: account for ESN high bits in async callbacks (bsc#1267656). * CVE-2026-46207: vsock/virtio: fix length and offset in tap skb for split packets (bsc#1267691). * CVE-2026-46234: vsock: fix buffer size clamping order (bsc#1266904). * CVE-2026-46245: drm/amd/display: Fix dc_link NULL handling in HPD init (bsc#1267678). * CVE-2026-46249: octeontx2-af: Fix PF driver crash with kexec kernel booting (bsc#1267683). * CVE-2026-46265: RDMA/hns: Fix WQ_MEM_RECLAIM warning (bsc#1267662). * CVE-2026-46292: pmdomain: core: Fix detach procedure for virtual devices in genpd (bsc#1267943). * CVE-2026-46294: dm: fix a buffer overflow in ioctl processing (bsc#1267939). * CVE-2026-46306: flow_dissector: do not dissect PPPoE PFC frames (bsc#1267986). * CVE-2026-46321: tun: free page on short-frame rejection in tun_xdp_one() (bsc#1268024). * CVE-2026-46324: netfilter: nf_tables: Introduce functions freeing nft_hook objects (bsc#1267995). * CVE-2026-52910: pf: Free reuseport cBPF prog after RCU grace period (bsc#1268659). * CVE-2026-52915: netfilter: ip6t_hbh: reject oversized option lists (bsc#1269001). * CVE-2026-52921: netfilter: ipset: stop hash:* range iteration at end (bsc#1269024). * CVE-2026-52927: netfilter: ebtables: fix OOB read in compat_mtw_from_user (bsc#1269027). * CVE-2026-52930: ipc/shm: serialize orphan cleanup with shm_nattch updates (bsc#1269003). * CVE-2026-52937: tap: fix stack info leak in tap_ioctl() SIOCGIFHWADDR (bsc#1268983). * CVE-2026-52941: net/smc: avoid NULL deref of conn->lnk in smc_msg_event tracepoint (bsc#1268966). * CVE-2026-52942: netfilter: nf_log: validate MAC header was set before dumping it (bsc#1268967). * CVE-2026-52947: net: qrtr: fix refcount saturation and potential UAF in qrtr_port_remove (bsc#1269115). * CVE-2026-52953: iommu/vt-d: Fix oops due to out of scope access (bsc#1269133). * CVE-2026-52967: smb/client: fix possible infinite loop and oob read in symlink_data() (bsc#1269181). * CVE-2026-52970: netfilter: nft_ct: fix missing expect put in obj eval (bsc#1269229). * CVE-2026-52974: net: tls: fix strparser anchor skb leak on offload RX setup failure (bsc#1269233). * CVE-2026-52981: neigh: let neigh_xmit take skb ownership (bsc#1269254). * CVE-2026-52984: net/sched: netem: fix queue limit check to include reordered packets (bsc#1269272). * CVE-2026-52986: netfilter: nf_conntrack_sip: don't use simple_strtoul (bsc#1269289). * CVE-2026-52988: rculist: add list_splice_rcu() for private lists (bsc#1269362). * CVE-2026-52991: sched/psi: fix race between file release and pressure write (bsc#1269134). * CVE-2026-52995: net/rds: zero per-item info buffer before handing it to visitors (bsc#1269124). * CVE-2026-52998: netfilter: nfnetlink_osf: fix potential NULL dereference in ttl check (bsc#1269118). * CVE-2026-52999: netfilter: nfnetlink_osf: fix out-of-bounds read on option matching (bsc#1269119). * CVE-2026-53000: netfilter: nat: use kfree_rcu to release ops (bsc#1269117). * CVE-2026-53002: netfilter: conntrack: remove sprintf usage (bsc#1269112). * CVE-2026-53003: pppoe: drop PFC frames (bsc#1269111). * CVE-2026-53004: sctp: fix OOB write to userspace in sctp_getsockopt_peer_auth_chunks (bsc#1269106). * CVE-2026-53006: ipv6: fix possible UAF in icmpv6_rcv() (bsc#1269104). * CVE-2026-53009: ice: fix double-free of tx_buf skb (bsc#1269098). * CVE-2026-53011: net/sched: taprio: fix use-after-free in advance_sched() on schedule switch (bsc#1269094). * CVE-2026-53012: nexthop: fix IPv6 route referencing IPv4 nexthop (bsc#1269154). * CVE-2026-53013: macvlan: fix macvlan_get_size() not reserving space for IFLA_MACVLAN_BC_CUTOFF (bsc#1269095). * CVE-2026-53032: bpf: Fix NULL deref in map_kptr_match_type for scalar regs (bsc#1269138). * CVE-2026-53062: dm cache policy smq: fix missing locks in invalidating cache blocks (bsc#1269658). * CVE-2026-53063: dm cache: fix write hang in passthrough mode (bsc#1269659). * CVE-2026-53064: dm cache: fix null-deref with concurrent writes in passthrough mode (bsc#1269132). * CVE-2026-53069: net, bpf: fix null-ptr-deref in xdp_master_redirect() for down master (bsc#1269186). * CVE-2026-53074: bpf: reject short IPv4/IPv6 inputs in bpf_prog_test_run_skb (bsc#1269688). * CVE-2026-53083: bpf: Fix RCU stall in bpf_fd_array_map_clear() (bsc#1269964). * CVE-2026-53088: net: bcmgenet: fix off-by-one in bcmgenet_put_txcb (bsc#1269185). * CVE-2026-53106: bpf: Do not allow deleting local storage in NMI (bsc#1269990). * CVE-2026-53107: wifi: libertas: use USB anchors for tracking in-flight URBs (bsc#1269991). * CVE-2026-53123: md: wake raid456 reshape waiters before suspend (bsc#1269643). * CVE-2026-53129: fs/mbcache: cancel shrink work before destroying the cache (bsc#1269633). * CVE-2026-53131: netfilter: require Ethernet MAC header before using eth_hdr() (bsc#1269773). * CVE-2026-53132: vsock/virtio: fix potential unbounded skb queue (bsc#1269290). * CVE-2026-53134: netfilter: nft_fib: fix stale stack leak via the OIFNAME register (bsc#1269819). * CVE-2026-53175: inet: frags: fix use-after-free caused by the fqdir_pre_exit() flush (bsc#1269714). * CVE-2026-53183: mptcp: allow subflow rcv wnd to shrink (bsc#1269376). * CVE-2026-53184: udp: clear skb->dev before running a sockmap verdict (bsc#1269689). * CVE-2026-53185: zram: fix use-after-free in zram_bvec_write_partial() (bsc#1269660). * CVE-2026-53186: RDMA/srp: bound SRP_RSP sense copy by the received length (bsc#1269663). * CVE-2026-53189: mm/huge_memory: update file PMD counter before folio_put() (bsc#1269797). * CVE-2026-53212: netfilter: nft_tunnel: fix use-after-free on object destroy (bsc#1269672). * CVE-2026-53218: netfilter: nft_exthdr: fix register tracking for F_PRESENT flag (bsc#1269273). * CVE-2026-53221: ip6_vti: fix incorrect tunnel matching in vti6_tnl_lookup() (bsc#1269318). * CVE-2026-53224: sctp: validate embedded INIT chunk and address list lengths in cookie (bsc#1269997). * CVE-2026-53225: sctp: fix uninit-value in __sctp_rcv_asconf_lookup() (bsc#1269711). * CVE-2026-53227: net: openvswitch: fix possible kfree_skb of ERR_PTR (bsc#1269877). * CVE-2026-53230: net/mlx5: Fix slab-out-of-bounds in mlx5_query_nic_vport_mac_list (bsc#1269270). * CVE-2026-53236: tcp: restrict SO_ATTACH_FILTER to priv users (bsc#1269994). * CVE-2026-53239: xfrm: policy: fix use-after-free on inexact bin in xfrm_policy_bysel_ctx() (bsc#1269677). * CVE-2026-53246: sctp: validate cached peer INIT chunk length in COOKIE_ECHO processing (bsc#1269988). * CVE-2026-53250: xsk: cache csum_start/csum_offset to fix TOCTOU in xsk_skb_metadata() (bsc#1269808). * CVE-2026-53252: adaption to srcu change of hci_dev in hci_sysfs (bsc#1269307). * CVE-2026-53262: l2tp: pppol2tp: hold reference to session in pppol2tp_ioctl() (bsc#1270000). * CVE-2026-53267: netfilter: nft_ct: bail out on template ct in get eval (bsc#1269577). * CVE-2026-53268: netfilter: conntrack_irc: fix possible out-of-bounds read (bsc#1269257). * CVE-2026-53270: ipvs: clear the svc scheduler ptr early on edit (bsc#1269240). * CVE-2026-53275: ipv6: mcast: Fix use-after-free when processing MLD queries (bsc#1269810). * CVE-2026-53289: ice: fix NULL pointer dereference in ice_reset_all_vfs() (bsc#1269694). * CVE-2026-53291: ALSA: hda/conexant: Fix missing error check for jack detection (bsc#1269697). * CVE-2026-53354: arm64: errata: Mitigate TLBI errata on various Arm CPUs (bsc#1270230). * CVE-2026-53345: KVM: Don't WARN if memory is dirtied without a vCPU when the VM is dying (bsc#1270132). * CVE-2026-53355: net: rds: clear i_sends on setup unwind (bsc#1270249). * CVE-2026-53369: udf: reject descriptors with oversized CRC length (bsc#1271818). * CVE-2026-53375: drm/amdgpu/vce: Prevent partial address patches (bsc#1271899). * CVE-2026-53388: fuse: re-lock request before replacing page cache folio (bsc#1271825). * CVE-2026-53391: NFSv4/pNFS: reject zero-length r_addr in nfs4_decode_mp_ds_addr (bsc#1271904). * CVE-2026-53392: NFSv4/flexfiles: reject zero filehandle version count (bsc#1271826). * CVE-2026-53393: nfsd: Don't reset the write verifier on a commit EAGAIN (bsc#1271858). * CVE-2026-53397: nfsd: fix posix_acl leak on SETACL decode failure (bsc#1271869). * CVE-2026-53398: NFSD: Fix SECINFO_NO_NAME decode error cleanup (bsc#1271870). * CVE-2026-53399: nfsd: release layout stid on setlease failure (bsc#1271832). * CVE-2026-53402: fbdev: fbcon: fix out-of-bounds read in err_out of (bsc#1271908). * CVE-2026-63794: KVM: SVM: Fix page overflow in sev_dbg_crypt() for ENCRYPT path (bsc#1271964). * CVE-2026-63795: 9p: avoid putting oldfid in p9_client_walk() error path (bsc#1271955). * CVE-2026-63802: blk-cgroup: fix UAF in __blkcg_rstat_flush() (bsc#1272282). * CVE-2026-63806: KVM: Replace guest-triggerable BUG_ON() in ioeventfd datamatch with get_unaligned() (bsc#1272268). * CVE-2026-63807: KVM: x86/mmu: Ensure hugepage is in by slot before checking max mapping level (bsc#1272263). * CVE-2026-63809: bpf: NUL-terminate replaced sysctl value (bsc#1272296). * CVE-2026-63824: KEYS: fix overflow in keyctl_pkey_params_get_2() (bsc#1272180). * CVE-2026-63829: net: ip_gre: require CAP_NET_ADMIN in the device netns for changelink (bsc#1272176). * CVE-2026-63901: USB: serial: digi_acceleport: fix memory corruption with small endpoints (bsc#1272501). * CVE-2026-63912: xfrm: esp: restore combined single-frag length gate (bsc#1272836). * CVE-2026-63917: ip6: vti: Use ip6_tnl.net in vti6_changelink() (bsc#1272904). * CVE-2026-63919: xfrm: input: hold netns during deferred transport reinjection (bsc#1272907). * CVE-2026-63921: ip6: vti: Use ip6_tnl.net in vti6_siocdevprivate() (bsc#1272918). * CVE-2026-63922,CVE-2026-63924: ipv6: exthdrs: refresh nh after handling HAO option (bsc#1272855). * CVE-2026-63952: memfd: deny writeable mappings when implying SEAL_WRITE (bsc#1272468). * CVE-2026-63962: usb: typec: tcpm: bound altmode_desc[] per iteration in svdm_consume_modes() (bsc#1272482). * CVE-2026-63968: ipv6: fix possible infinite loop in fib6_select_path() (bsc#1272466). * CVE-2026-63971: sctp: fix race between sctp_wait_for_connect and peeloff (bsc#1272678). * CVE-2026-63984: ipv6: rpl: fix hdrlen overflow in ipv6_rpl_srh_decompress() (bsc#1272865). * CVE-2026-63994: tunnels: load network headers after skb_cow() in iptunnel_pmtud_build_icmp() (bsc#1273035). * CVE-2026-64025: bpf, skmsg: fix verdict sk_data_ready racing with ktls rx (bsc#1273117). * CVE-2026-64106: KVM: arm64: vgic-its: Reject restored DTE with out-of-range num_eventid_bits (bsc#1272242). * CVE-2026-64187: xfs: fail recovery on a committed log item with no regions (bsc#1272204). * CVE-2026-64189: netfilter: ipset: fix race between dump and ip_set_list resize (bsc#1272207). * CVE-2026-64298: NFSv4: include MAY_WRITE in open permission mask for O_TRUNC (bsc#1273550). * CVE-2026-64560: posix-cpu-timers: Prevent UAF caused by non-leader exec() race (bsc#1273004). * CVE-2026-64561: KVM: x86: Check for invalid/obsolete root _after_ making MMU pages available (bsc#1273231). * CVE-2026-64564: sctp: don't free the ASCONF's own transport in DEL-IP processing (bsc#1274072). * CVE-2026-64600: xfs: resample the data fork mapping after cycling ILOCK (bsc#1271526). The following non security issues were fixed: * accel/qaic: use sizeof(*trans_hdr) for transaction length check (git-fixes). * ALSA: hda: codecs: hdmi: disable keep-alive before audio format change (git- fixes). * ALSA: hda: conexant: Remove mic bias threshold override (git-fixes). * ALSA: hda: cs35l41: validate and free ACPI mute object (git-fixes). * ALSA: hda: Fix cached processing coefficient verbs (git-fixes). * ALSA: lx6464es: fix period byte count for 16-bit streams (git-fixes). * ALSA: pcm: wake linked drain waiters on unlink (git-fixes). * ALSA: seq: close a re-opened queue timer in the destructor (git-fixes). * ALSA: ump: fix double free of out_cvts on rawmidi error (git-fixes). * ALSA: usb-audio: Clamp frame size in implicit-feedback mode (git-fixes). * ALSA: usb-audio: Fix DMA buffer out-of-bounds write when fill_max is set (git-fixes). * ALSA: usb-audio: fix OOB write in snd_usbmidi_akai_output() (git-fixes). * ALSA: usb-audio: fix use-after-free in ump_to_endpoint() (git-fixes). * ALSA: usb-audio: Skip DSD quirk for Musical Fidelity M6s DAC (git-fixes). * ASoC: amd: ps: fix wrong ACP version string in pci_request_regions() (git- fixes). * ASoC: bt-sco: fix duplicate DAPM widget names for wideband DAI (git-fixes). * ASoC: cs35l56: Fix potential probe() deadlock (git-fixes). * ASoC: cs35l56: Use complete_all() to signal init_completion (git-fixes). * ASoC: max98090: fix missing IS_ERR() before PTR_ERR() on mclk lookup (git- fixes). * ASoC: max98095: fix missing IS_ERR() before PTR_ERR() on mclk lookup (git- fixes). * ASoC: mediatek: mt8192-afe-pcm: Convert to devm_pm_runtime_enable() (stable- fixes). * ASoC: mediatek: mt8192-afe-pcm: Simplify with dev_err_probe() (stable- fixes). * ASoC: meson: aiu: fifo-spdif: soft reset the S/PDIF datapath on start/stop (git-fixes). * ASoC: tas2562: fix broken entries in the volume lookup table (git-fixes). * ASoC: tas2562: fix deprecated 'shut-down' GPIO always cleared after lookup (git-fixes). * ASoC: tas2562: fix DVC coefficient write order (git-fixes). * ASoC: tas2781: bound firmware description string parsing (git-fixes). * assoc_array: trim the final shortcut word using the current chunk end (git- fixes). * batman-adv: dat: fix tie-break for candidate selection (git-fixes). * batman-adv: fix VLAN priority offset (git-fixes). * batman-adv: frag: fix primary_if leak on failed linearization (git-fixes). * batman-adv: frag: free unfragmentable packet (git-fixes). * batman-adv: tt: avoid request storms during pending request (git-fixes). * batman-adv: tt: prevent TVLV OOB check overflow (git-fixes). * bitops: make BYTES_TO_BITS() treewide-available (stable-fixes). * Bluetooth: 6lowpan: fix cyclic locking warning on netdev unregister (stable- fixes). * Bluetooth: btintel: Validate length before parsing diagnostics TLV (git- fixes). * Bluetooth: btrtl: validate firmware patch bounds (git-fixes). * Bluetooth: btusb: Add USB ID 2c4e:0128 for Mercusys MA60XNB (stable-fixes). * Bluetooth: btusb: mediatek: remove the unnecessary goto tag (stable-fixes). * Bluetooth: btusb: validate Realtek vendor event length (git-fixes). * Bluetooth: hci_sync: hold conn in hci_connect_acl/le_sync() callbacks (git- fixes). * Bluetooth: hci_sync: Protect UUID list traversal (git-fixes). * Bluetooth: HIDP: reject frames without a transaction header (git-fixes). * Bluetooth: HIDP: validate numbered report payloads (git-fixes). * Bluetooth: ISO: fix timeout vs sync_timeout typo in check_bcast_qos (git- fixes). * Bluetooth: L2CAP: fix UAF in l2cap_le_connect_rsp (git-fixes). * Bluetooth: mgmt: fix locking in unpair_device/disconnect_sync (git-fixes). * Bluetooth: mgmt: hold reference for hci_conn in mgmt_pending_cmds (git- fixes). * Bluetooth: mgmt: Translate HCI reason in Device Disconnected event (git- fixes). * Bluetooth: qca: fix NVM tag length underflow in TLV parser (git-fixes). * Bluetooth: RFCOMM: Fix session UAF in set_termios (git-fixes). * bus: sunxi-rsb: Always check register address validity (git-fixes). * can: bcm: add missing rcu list annotations and operations (git-fixes). * can: bcm: defer rx_op deallocation to workqueue to fix thrtimer UAF (git- fixes). * can: bcm: fix lockless bound/ifindex race and silent RX_SETUP failure (git- fixes). * can: c_can: c_can_chip_config(): keep controller in init mode until bittiming is configured (git-fixes). * can: ctucanfd: add missing MODULE_DEVICE_TABLE() (git-fixes). * can: ctucanfd: handle bus error interrupts (git-fixes). * can: ctucanfd: mark error-active controller status valid (git-fixes). * can: ctucanfd: unmap BAR0 using base address (git-fixes). * can: ctucanfd: use self-test mode for PRESUME_ACK (git-fixes). * can: ems_usb: validate CPC message lengths (git-fixes). * can: esd_usb: kill anchored URBs before freeing netdevs (git-fixes). * can: etas_es58x: es58x_read_bulk_callback(): fix RX buffer leak on URB resubmit failure (git-fixes). * can: isotp: check register_netdevice_notifier() error in module init (git- fixes). * can: isotp: use unconditional synchronize_rcu() in isotp_release() (git- fixes). * can: j1939: transport: j1939_session_fresh_new(): initialize receive buffer (git-fixes). * can: kvaser_usb: kvaser_usb_hydra_get_busparams(): fix memory leak in kvaser_usb_hydra_get_busparams() (git-fixes). * can: kvaser_usb_leaf: kvaser_usb_leaf_wait_cmd(): validate received command extents (git-fixes). * can: peak_usb: add bounds check for USB channel index (git-fixes). * can: peak_usb: peak_usb_start(): fix double free of transfer buffer on URB submit error (git-fixes). * can: peak_usb: validate uCAN receive record lengths (git-fixes). * can: softing: fw_parse(): validate firmware record spans (git-fixes). * cdrom: fix stack out-of-bounds read in CDROMVOLCTRL (git-fixes). * comedi: comedi_parport: deal with premature interrupt (git-fixes). * dm cache policy smq: check allocation under invalidate lock (git-fixes). * dm cache: fix missing return in invalidate_committed's error path (git- fixes). * dmaengine: idxd: fix double free of wq, engine, and group structs (git- fixes). * dmaengine: idxd: fix fdev setup failure cleanup in idxd_cdev_open() (git- fixes). * dmaengine: qcom: bam_dma: Fix command element mask field for BAM v1.6.0+ (git-fixes). * dmaengine: sun6i-dma: Fix reclaim descriptors while terminating DMA (git- fixes). * driver core: Fix missing jiffies conversion in deferred_probe_extend_timeout() (git-fixes). * driver core: Guard deferred probe timeout extension with delayed_work_pending() (git-fixes). * driver core: Use mod_delayed_work to prevent lost deferred probe work (git- fixes). * Drivers: hv: vmbus: Set DMA coherent mask for VMBus devices (git-fixes). * drm/amd/display: set new_stream to NULL after release (git-fixes). * drm/amd/display: use proper context for logging (git-fixes). * drm/amd/pm/ci: Don't disable MCLK DPM on Bonaire 0x6658 (R7 260X) (git- fixes). * drm/amd/pm: make pp_features read-only when scpm is enabled (stable-fixes). * drm/amdgpu/gfx8: drop unecessary BUG_ON() (stable-fixes). * drm/amdgpu/gfx9.4.3: replace BUG_ON() with WARN_ON() (stable-fixes). * drm/amdgpu/gfx9: replace BUG_ON() with WARN_ON() (stable-fixes). * drm/amdgpu/gfx10: replace BUG_ON() with WARN_ON() (stable-fixes). * drm/amdgpu/gfx11: replace BUG_ON() with WARN_ON() (stable-fixes). * drm/amdgpu/sdma4.4.2: replace BUG_ON() with WARN_ON() (stable-fixes). * drm/amdgpu/sdma5.0: replace BUG_ON() with WARN_ON() (stable-fixes). * drm/amdgpu/sdma5.2: replace BUG_ON() with WARN_ON() (stable-fixes). * drm/amdgpu/sdma6.0: replace BUG_ON() with WARN_ON() (stable-fixes). * drm/amdgpu/uvd: Fix forcing MSG, FB BOs into VCPU segment when it isn't at 0 (v2) (stable-fixes). * drm/amdgpu/uvd: Place VCPU BO only in VRAM for UVD 4.x and older (stable- fixes). * drm/amdgpu/vce: fix integer overflow in image size (stable-fixes). * drm/amdgpu/vcn4: avoid rereading IB param length (stable-fixes). * drm/amdgpu: fix bo->pin leaking in amdgpu_bo_create_reserved (stable-fixes). * drm/amdgpu: fix division by zero with invalid uvd dimensions (stable-fixes). * drm/amdgpu: Fix VFCT bus number matching with soft filter (stable-fixes). * drm/amdgpu: invoke pm_genpd_remove() before freeing genpd (stable-fixes). * drm/amdkfd: Check bounds in allocate_event_notification_slot (stable-fixes). * drm/amdkfd: free MQD managers on DQM init failures (git-fixes). * drm/amdkfd: hold event_mutex while checkpointing CRIU events (git-fixes). * drm/dp: Read the PCON max FRL bandwidth only for HDMI DFPs (git-fixes). * drm/i915/gt: use correct selftest config symbol (git-fixes). * drm/i915/selftests: Fix GT PM sort comparators (git-fixes). * drm/mediatek: ovl_adaptor: balance component registrations (git-fixes). * drm/radeon: fix r100_copy_blit for large BOs (stable-fixes). * drm/tegra: gr2d/gr3d: Contain PM in the gr _d_probe/gr_ d_remove (git- fixes). * drm/tegra: gr2d/gr3d: Initialize address register map before HOST1X client is registered (stable-fixes). * drm/vc4: hvs/v3d: Fix null dereference in unbind (git-fixes). * drm/vc4: Prevent shader BO mappings from becoming writable (git-fixes). * drm/vc4: Supply the overflow slot size in BPOS, not the whole bin BO size (git-fixes). * drm/vc4: Zero the tile state data array before each BIN job (git-fixes). * drm/virtio: fix deadlock in display_info_cb by removing hotplug from dequeue worker (git-fixes). * drm/vmwgfx: bound DMA command body size against suffix pointer (git-fixes). * drm/vmwgfx: drop dma_buf reference on foreign-fd prime import (git-fixes). * drm/vmwgfx: fix guest_memory_dirty bitfield clobbered as size (git-fixes). * drm/vmwgfx: reject DX_BIND_QUERY without a DX context (git-fixes). * drm/vmwgfx: use check_add_overflow for shader size+offset bound (git-fixes). * drm/vmwgfx: validate DRAW_PRIMITIVES header size before division (git- fixes). * drm/vmwgfx: validate external BO copy bounds for both stride paths (git- fixes). * drm/vmwgfx: Validate vmw_surface_metadata::array_size (git-fixes). * fbcon: fix NULL pointer dereference for a console without vc_data (stable- fixes). * fbdev/efifb: Replace references to global screen_info by local pointer (stable-fixes). * fbdev: carminefb: fix potential memory leak in alloc_carmine_fb() (git- fixes). * fbdev: efifb: fix memory leak in efifb_probe() (git-fixes). * firewire: net: Fix fragmented datagram reassembly (git-fixes). * firmware: arm_ffa: Fix NULL dereference in ffa_partition_info_get() (git- fixes). * firmware: arm_scmi: Rate-limit queue-full warnings in IRQ context (git- fixes). * firmware_loader: introduce __free() cleanup hanler (stable-fixes). * gpio: eic-sprd: use raw_spinlock_t in the irq startup path (git-fixes). * gpio: mlxbf3: fail probe if gpiochip registration fails (git-fixes). * gpio: pca953x: fix cache_only and IRQ state on restore_context() failure (git-fixes). * gpu: host1x: Fix device reference leak in host1x_device_parse_dt() error path (git-fixes). * gpu: host1x: Fix use-after-free in host1x_bo_clear_cached_mappings (stable- fixes). * HID: add haptics page defines (stable-fixes). * HID: Intel-ish-hid: Ishtp: Fix sensor reads after ACPI S3 suspend (bsc#1266468). * HID: playstation: validate num_touch_reports in DualShock 4 reports (stable- fixes). * hrtimers: Introduce hrtimer_setup() to replace hrtimer_init() (bsc#1271912). * hwmon: (adt7470) Fix busy-loop and I2C flooding in update thread (git- fixes). * hwmon: (adt7470) Fix cache updated before hardware write on I2C error (git- fixes). * hwmon: (adt7470) Fix divide-by-zero TOCTOU crash in fan speed read (git- fixes). * hwmon: (adt7470) Fix fans stuck in manual mode on I2C errors (git-fixes). * hwmon: (adt7470) Fix PWM auto temp state array and bounds check (git-fixes). * hwmon: (adt7470) Fix swapped PWM3 and PWM4 auto mode masks (git-fixes). * hwmon: (adt7470) Fix temperature alarm logic in hwmon_temp_read() (git- fixes). * hwmon: (adt7470) Use cached PWM frequency value (git-fixes). * hwmon: (asus-ec-sensors) add missed handle for ENOMEM (git-fixes). * hwmon: (asus-ec-sensors) fix EC read intervals (git-fixes). * hwmon: (asus-ec-sensors) fix looping over banks while reading from EC (git- fixes). * hwmon: (corsair-cpro) Stop device IO before calling hid_hw_stop (git-fixes). * hwmon: (corsair-psu) Stop device IO before calling hid_hw_stop (git-fixes). * hwmon: (lm90) Only report alarms if driver is ready (git-fixes). * hwmon: (nct6775-core) Prevent access to unsupported weight registers (git- fixes). * hwmon: (npcm750-pwm-fan): stop fan timer on device detach (git-fixes). * hwmon: (nzxt-smart2) Stop device IO before calling hid_hw_stop (git-fixes). * hwmon: (pmbus) Fix return value from pmbus_update_byte_data() (git-fixes). * hwmon: (pmbus/core) notify on the hwmon device, not the i2c client (git- fixes). * hwmon: (w83627hf) remove VID sysfs files on error and remove (stable-fixes). * hwmon: (w83793) remove vrm sysfs file on probe failure (stable-fixes). * hwmon: occ: validate poll response sensor blocks (git-fixes). * i2c: amd-mp2: Unregister callback on adapter add failure (git-fixes). * i2c: imx: Cancel hrtimer before clearing slave pointer (git-fixes). * i2c: imx: fix locked bus on SMBus block-read of 0 (atomic) (git-fixes). * i2c: imx: Fix slave registration race and error handling (git-fixes). * i2c: imx: separate atomic, dma and non-dma use case (stable-fixes). * i2c: jz4780: Cache host clock rate at probe to prevent CCF prepare_lock deadlock (git-fixes). * i2c: mediatek: fix WRRD for SoCs without auto_restart option (git-fixes). * i2c: mlxbf: Fix use-after-free in mlxbf_i2c_init_resource() (git-fixes). * i3c: mipi-i3c-hci: Correct RING_CTRL_ABORT handling in DMA dequeue (git- fixes). * i3c: mipi-i3c-hci: Preserve RUN bit when aborting DMA ring (git-fixes). * ice: don't check has_ready_bitmap in E810 functions (bsc#1269981). * ice: factor out ice_ptp_rebuild_owner() (bsc#1269981). * ice: fix PTP Call Trace during PTP release (bsc#1269981). * ice: Fix PTP NULL pointer dereference during VSI rebuild (bsc#1269981). * ice: introduce PTP state machine (bsc#1269981). * ice: pass reset type to PTP reset functions (bsc#1269981). * ice: rename ice_ptp_tx_cfg_intr (bsc#1269981). * ice: rename verify_cached to has_ready_bitmap (bsc#1269981). * ice: stop destroying and reinitalizing Tx tracker during reset (bsc#1269981). * ieee802154: admin-gate legacy LLSEC dump operations (git-fixes). * ieee802154: allow legacy LLSEC ADD/DEL ops to pass strict validation (git- fixes). * ieee802154: ca8210: fix cas_ctl leak on spi_async failure (git-fixes). * ieee802154: ca8210: fix pointer truncation in kfifo on 64-bit (git-fixes). * ieee802154: fix kernel-infoleak in dgram_recvmsg() (git-fixes). * ieee802154: Remove WARN_ON() in cfg802154_pernet_exit() (git-fixes). * iio: common: st_sensors: honour channel endianness in read_axis_data (git- fixes). * Input: atkbd - validate scancode in firmware keymap entries (git-fixes). * Input: elan_i2c - prevent division by zero and arithmetic underflow (git- fixes). * Input: goodix - clamp the device-reported contact count (git-fixes). * Input: iforce - bound the device-reported force-feedback effect index (git- fixes). * Input: ims-pcu - add response length checks (git-fixes). * Input: ims-pcu - fix DMA mapping violation in line setup (git-fixes). * Input: ims-pcu - fix firmware leak in async update (git-fixes). * Input: ims-pcu - fix heap-buffer-overflow in ims_pcu_process_data() (git- fixes). * Input: ims-pcu - fix logic error in packet reset (git-fixes). * Input: ims-pcu - fix out-of-bounds read in ims_pcu_irq() debug logging (git- fixes). * Input: ims-pcu - fix potential infinite loop in CDC union descriptor parsing (git-fixes). * Input: ims-pcu - fix race condition in reset_device sysfs callback (git- fixes). * Input: ims-pcu - fix type confusion in CDC union descriptor parsing (git- fixes). * Input: ims-pcu - fix use-after-free and double-free in disconnect (git- fixes). * Input: ims-pcu - release data interface on disconnect (git-fixes). * Input: ims-pcu - validate control endpoint type (git-fixes). * Input: maple_keyb - set driver data before registering input device (stable- fixes). * Input: maplecontrol - set driver data before registering input device (stable-fixes). * Input: maplemouse - set driver data before registering input device (stable- fixes). * Input: rmi4 - fix bit count in bitmap_copy() (git-fixes). * Input: rmi4 - fix limit in rmi_register_desc_has_subpacket() (git-fixes). * Input: rmi4 - fix memory leak in rmi_set_attn_data() (git-fixes). * Input: rmi4 - fix num_subpackets overflow in register descriptor (git- fixes). * Input: rmi4 - fix register descriptor address calculation (git-fixes). * Input: rmi4 - fix type overflow in register counts (git-fixes). * Input: rmi4 - initialize attn_fifo properly (stable-fixes). * Input: rmi4 - iterative IRQ handler (git-fixes). * Input: rmi4 - refactor F12 probe function (stable-fixes). * Input: rmi4 - refactor register descriptor parsing (git-fixes). * Input: rmi4 - tolerate short register descriptor structure (git-fixes). * Input: rmi4 - use local presence map in rmi_read_register_desc() (stable- fixes). * Input: serio - define serio_pause_rx guard to pause and resume serio ports (stable-fixes). * Input: synaptics-rmi4 - add support for querying DPM value (F12) (stable- fixes). * Input: synaptics-rmi4 - fix crash when DPM query is not supported (git- fixes). * Input: synaptics-rmi4 - unregister function handlers on physical driver registration failure (git-fixes). * Input: touchwin - reset the packet index on every complete packet (git- fixes). * intel_th: fix MSC output device reference leak (git-fixes). * KVM: nVMX: Hide shadow VMCS right after VMCLEAR (git-fixes). * KVM: SVM: Bump asid_generation on CPU online to avoid ASID collision after hotplug (git-fixes). * KVM: SVM: Mark VMCB_NPT as dirty on nested VMRUN (git-fixes). * KVM: SVM: Mark VMCB_PERM_MAP as dirty on nested VMRUN (git-fixes). * KVM: x86/mmu: Fix use-after-free on vendor module reload (git-fixes). * KVM: x86/mmu: Preserve nested TDP shadow page tables if they are used as roots (git-fixes). * KVM: x86/xen: Fix cleanup logic in emulation of Xen schedop poll hypercalls (git-fixes). * KVM: x86: Fix SRCU list traversal in kvm_fire_mask_notifiers() (git-fixes). * KVM: x86: Fix VM hard lockup after prolonged inactivity with periodic HV timer (git-fixes). * KVM: x86: hyper-v: Bound the bank index when querying sparse banks (git- fixes). * KVM: x86: hyper-v: Validate all GVAs during PV TLB flush (git-fixes). * KVM: x86: Ignore pending PV EOI if the vCPU has since disabled PV EOIs (git- fixes). * mac802154: hold an interface reference across the scan worker (git-fixes). * mac802154: llsec: reject frames shorter than the authentication tag (git- fixes). * media: airspy: Return queued buffers on start_streaming() failure (git- fixes). * media: atomisp: Fix memory leak in atomisp_fixed_pattern_table() (git- fixes). * media: cedrus: clean up media device on probe failure (git-fixes). * media: cx231xx: fix devres lifetime (git-fixes). * media: cx23885: add ioremap return check and cleanup (git-fixes). * media: meson: vdec: Fix memory leak in error path of vdec_open (git-fixes). * media: msi2500: Return queued buffers on start_streaming() failure (git- fixes). * media: nxp: imx8-isi: Add missing v4l2_subdev_cleanup() in crossbar and pipe (git-fixes). * media: nxp: imx8-isi: Clean up already-initialized pipes on probe failure (git-fixes). * media: nxp: imx8-isi: Convert to platform remove callback returning void (stable-fixes). * media: nxp: imx8-isi: Fix missing v4l2_subdev_cleanup() in pipe init error path (git-fixes). * media: nxp: imx8-isi: Fix potential out-of-bounds issues (git-fixes). * media: nxp: imx8-isi: Fix scale factor calculation for hardware rounding (git-fixes). * media: nxp: imx8-isi: Fix use-after-free on remove (git-fixes). * media: nxp: imx8-isi: use devm_pm_runtime_enable() to simplify code (stable- fixes). * media: pwc: Drain fill_buf on start_streaming() failure (git-fixes). * media: pwc: Return queued buffers on start_streaming() failure (git-fixes). * media: qcom: venus: drop extra padding in NV12 raw size calculation (git- fixes). * media: qcom: venus: relax encoder frame/blur dimension steps on v4 (git- fixes). * media: qcom: venus: relax encoder frame/blur step size on v6 (git-fixes). * media: radio-si476x: Unregister v4l2_device on probe failure (git-fixes). * media: rockchip: rga: fix too small buffer size (git-fixes). * media: rtl2832: fix use-after-free in rtl2832_remove() (git-fixes). * media: rtl2832_sdr: Return queued buffers on start_streaming() failure (git- fixes). * media: saa7134: Fix a possible memory leak in saa7134_video_init1 (git- fixes). * media: staging: ipu3-imgu: Add range check for imgu_css_cfg_acc_stripe (git- fixes). * media: stm32: dcmi: unregister notifier on probe failure (git-fixes). * media: sun4i-csi: Return queued buffers on start_streaming() failure (git- fixes). * media: tegra-video: vi: fix invalid u32 return value in format lookup (git- fixes). * media: uvcvideo: Avoid partial metadata buffers (git-fixes). * media: uvcvideo: Fix buffer sequence in frame gaps (git-fixes). * media: uvcvideo: Fix sequence number when no EOF (git-fixes). * media: v4l2-ctrls-request: add NULL check in v4l2_ctrl_request_complete() (git-fixes). * media: vivid: add vivid_update_reduced_fps() (git-fixes). * media: vivid: check for vb2_is_busy() when toggling caps (git-fixes). * mei: bus: access mei_device under device_lock on cleanup (git-fixes). * memstick: ms_block: reject a card that reports too many blocks (git-fixes). * mfd: cros_ec: Delay dev_set_drvdata() until probe success (git-fixes). * mfd: sm501: Fix reference leak on failed device registration (git-fixes). * mfd: tps6586x: Fix OF node refcount (git-fixes). * mkspec-dtb: Skip missing DTBs. * mm: convert pagecache_isize_extended to use a folio (bsc#1272920). * mm: zero range of eof folio exposed by inode size extension (bsc#1272920). * mmc: vub300: defer reset until cmd_mutex is unlocked (git-fixes). * mtd: mchp23k256: use SPI match data for chip caps (git-fixes). * mtd: mtdswap: remove debugfs stats file on teardown (git-fixes). * mtd: nand: mtk-ecc: stop on ECC idle timeouts (git-fixes). * mtd: onenand: samsung: report DMA completion timeouts (git-fixes). * mtd: rawnand: Add a helper for calculating a page index (stable-fixes). * mtd: rawnand: Ensure all continuous terms are always in sync (git-fixes). * mtd: rawnand: fsl_ifc: return errors for failed page reads (git-fixes). * mtd: rawnand: lpc32xx_mlc: fail DMA transfers on timeout (git-fixes). * mtd: rawnand: lpc32xx_slc: fail DMA transfer on completion timeout (git- fixes). * mtd: rawnand: Pause continuous reads at block boundaries (git-fixes). * net/sched: cls_api: Handle TC_ACT_CONSUMED in tcf_qevent_handle (bsc#1271866). * net/x25: fix use-after-free in x25_kill_by_neigh() (git-fixes). * net: mana: Add Interrupt Moderation support (bsc#1271368). * net: mana: Return error code from mana_create_rxq() (git-fixes). * net: thunderbolt: Fix frags overflow by bounding frame_count (git-fixes). * net: usb: kalmia: bound RX frame length in kalmia_rx_fixup() (git-fixes). * net: usb: lan78xx: move functions to avoid forward definitions (stable- fixes). * net: wwan: t7xx: check skb_clone in control TX (git-fixes). * net: wwan: t7xx: destroy DMA pool on CLDMA late init failure (git-fixes). * phy: zynqmp: fix L0_TM_DISABLE_SCRAMBLE_ENCODER mask (git-fixes). * phy: zynqmp: keep SERDES scrambler and 8b/10b enabled for USB (git-fixes). * phy: zynqmp: use read-modify-write for SERDES scrambler bypass (git-fixes). * pinctrl-amd: Don't clear S4 wake bits at probe (git-fixes). * pinctrl: bm1880: add missing select GENERIC_PINCONF (git-fixes). * pinctrl: devicetree: don't free uninitialized dev_name on error path (git- fixes). * pinctrl: qcom: sc8280xp: Add missing wakeup entries for GPIO143/151 (git- fixes). * pkspec-dtb: Fix dtb-al rename. * platform/x86/amd/pmc: Add delay_suspend module parameter (stable-fixes). * platform/x86/amd/pmc: Avoid logging "(null)" for DMI values (git-fixes). * platform/x86/amd/pmc: Check for intermediate wakeup in function (stable- fixes). * platform/x86/amd/pmc: Delay suspend for some Lenovo Laptops (stable-fixes). * platform/x86/amd/pmc: Don't log during intermediate wakeups (stable-fixes). * platform/x86: dell-smbios: Move request functions for reuse (stable-fixes). * posix-cpu-timers: Cleanup the firing logic (bsc#1271912). * posix-cpu-timers: Correctly update timer status in posix_cpu_timer_del() (bsc#1271912). * posix-cpu-timers: Do not arm SIGEV_NONE timers (bsc#1271912). * posix-cpu-timers: Handle interval timers correctly in timer_get() (bsc#1271912). * posix-cpu-timers: Handle SIGEV_NONE timers correctly in timer_get() (bsc#1271912). * posix-cpu-timers: Handle SIGEV_NONE timers correctly in timer_set() (bsc#1271912). * posix-cpu-timers: Make k_itimer::it_active consistent (bsc#1271912). * posix-cpu-timers: Remove incorrect comment in posix_cpu_timer_set() (bsc#1271912). * posix-cpu-timers: Replace old expiry retrieval in posix_cpu_timer_set() (bsc#1271912). * posix-cpu-timers: Simplify posix_cpu_timer_set() (bsc#1271912). * posix-cpu-timers: Split up posix_cpu_timer_get() (bsc#1271912). * posix-cpu-timers: Use @now instead of @val for clarity (bsc#1271912). * posix-timers: Add proper state tracking (bsc#1271912). * posix-timers: Avoid direct access to hrtimer clockbase (bsc#1271912). * posix-timers: Clarify posix_timer_fn() comments (bsc#1271912). * posix-timers: Clear overrun in common_timer_set() (bsc#1271912). * posix-timers: Consolidate signal queueing (bsc#1271912). * posix-timers: Consolidate timer setup (bsc#1271912). * posix-timers: Cure si_sys_private race (bsc#1271912). * posix-timers: Document common_clock_get() correctly (bsc#1271912). * posix-timers: Expand timer_arm() callbacks with a boolean return value (bsc#1271912). * posix-timers: Polish coding style in a few places (bsc#1271912). * posix-timers: Retrieve interval in common timer_settime() code (bsc#1271912). * power: supply: bq25890: fix the -10 C NTC lookup entry (git-fixes). * RDMA/mana_ib: initialize err for empty send WR lists (git-fixes). * regulator: ltc3676: Fix incorrect IRQSTAT bit offsets (git-fixes). * remoteproc: qcom: Fix leak when custom dump_segments addition fails (git- fixes). * reset: sunxi: fix memory region leak on ioremap failure (git-fixes). * Revert "Input: rmi4 - fix register descriptor address calculation" (stable- fixes). * sched/psi: Create the psimon kthread outside of cgroup_mutex (bsc#1269134). * sctp: validate embedded address parameter length (git-fixes). * selftests/alsa: Fix memory leak in find_controls error path (git-fixes). * serial: 8250_mid: Disable DMA for selected platforms (git-fixes). * serial: 8250_mid: Fix NULL function pointer dereference on DNV/ICX-D/SNR platforms (git-fixes). * serial: 8250_mid: Remove 8250_pci usage (stable-fixes). * serial: sc16is7xx: implement gpio get_direction() callback (git-fixes). * slimbus: Convert to platform remove callback returning void (stable-fixes). * slimbus: qcom-ngd-ctrl: Avoid ABBA on tx_lock/ctrl->lock (git-fixes). * slimbus: qcom-ngd-ctrl: Balance pm_runtime enablement for NGD (git-fixes). * slimbus: qcom-ngd-ctrl: Correct PDR and SSR cleanup ownership (git-fixes). * slimbus: qcom-ngd-ctrl: Fix probe error path ordering (git-fixes). * slimbus: qcom-ngd-ctrl: Fix up platform_driver registration (git-fixes). * slimbus: qcom-ngd-ctrl: Initialize controller resources in controller (git- fixes). * slimbus: qcom-ngd-ctrl: Register callbacks after creating the ngd (git- fixes). * staging: media: atomisp: reduce load_primary_binaries() stack usage (git- fixes). * staging: rtl8723bs: core: move constants to right side in comparison (stable-fixes). * staging: rtl8723bs: fix inverted HT40 secondary channel offset (git-fixes). * time: Switch to hrtimer_setup() (bsc#1271912). * usb: cdc_acm: Add quirk for Uniden BC125AT scanner (stable-fixes). * usb: chipidea: fix usage_count leak when autosuspend_delay is negative (git- fixes). * USB: core: add USB_QUIRK_NO_LPM for VIA Labs USB 2.0 hub (stable-fixes). * usb: core: port: Deattach Type-C connector on component unbind (git-fixes). * usb: gadget: dummy_hcd: prevent fifo_req reuse during giveback (git-fixes). * usb: gadget: f_midi: cancel pending IN work before freeing the midi object (git-fixes). * usb: gadget: f_ncm: validate datagram bounds in ncm_unwrap_ntb() (git- fixes). * USB: gadget: fsl-udc: fix device name leak on probe failure (git-fixes). * usb: gadget: function: rndis: add length check for header (stable-fixes). * usb: gadget: function: rndis: add length check to response query (stable- fixes). * usb: gadget: printer: fix infinite loop in printer_read() (git-fixes). * USB: gadget: snps-udc: fix device name leak on probe failure (git-fixes). * usb: gadget: udc: bdc: free IRQ and drain func_wake_notify before teardown (git-fixes). * usb: gadget: udc: Fix use-after-free in gadget_match_driver (stable-fixes). * usb: gadget: uvc: clamp SEND_RESPONSE length to the response buffer (git- fixes). * USB: iowarrior: fix use-after-free on disconnect race (git-fixes). * usb: iowarrior: remove inherent race with minor number (stable-fixes). * USB: quirks: add NO_LPM for the Samsung T5 EVO Portable SSD (stable-fixes). * USB: serial: io_edgeport: cap received transmit credits (git-fixes). * USB: serial: io_ti: reject oversized boot-mode firmware (git-fixes). * USB: serial: keyspan_pda: fix data loss on receive throttling (git-fixes). * USB: serial: mxuport: validate firmware header size (git-fixes). * USB: serial: option: add Telit Cinterion FE990D50 compositions (stable- fixes). * wan: wanxl: Only reset hardware after BAR mapping (git-fixes). * watchdog: pretimeout: Fix UAF in watchdog_unregister_governor() (git-fixes). * wifi: at76c50x-usb: avoid length underflow in at76_guess_freq() (git-fixes). * wifi: ath6kl: fix OOB access from firmware ADDBA window size (git-fixes). * wifi: ath6kl: fix OOB read from firmware IE lengths in connect event (git- fixes). * wifi: ath6kl: fix OOB read from firmware num_msg in TX complete handler (git-fixes). * wifi: ath9k: hif_usb: don't dereference hif_dev after re-arming firmware request (git-fixes). * wifi: ath10k: fix skb leak on incomplete msdu during rx pop (git-fixes). * wifi: ath11k: fix NULL pointer dereference in ath11k_hal_srng_access_begin (git-fixes). * wifi: ath11k: fix potential buffer underflow in ath11k_hal_rx_msdu_list_get() (git-fixes). * wifi: ath11k: Flush the posted write after writing to PCIE_SOC_GLOBAL_RESET (git-fixes). * wifi: ath12k: Flush the posted write after writing to PCIE_SOC_GLOBAL_RESET (git-fixes). * wifi: brcmfmac: fix 802.1X-SHA256 call trace warning (git-fixes). * wifi: brcmfmac: initialize SDIO data work before cleanup (git-fixes). * wifi: brcmfmac: make release_scratchbuffers idempotent (git-fixes). * wifi: carl9170: bound memcpy length in cmd callback to prevent OOB read (git-fixes). * wifi: carl9170: fix buffer overflow in rx_stream failover path (git-fixes). * wifi: carl9170: fix OOB read from off-by-two in TX status handler (git- fixes). * wifi: cfg80211: bound element ID read when checking non-inheritance (git- fixes). * wifi: cfg80211: cancel sched scan results work on unregister (git-fixes). * wifi: cfg80211: reject unsupported PMSR FTM location requests (git-fixes). * wifi: cfg80211: validate PMSR FTM preamble range (git-fixes). * wifi: cfg80211: validate PMSR measurement type data (git-fixes). * wifi: ipw2100: fix potential memory leak in ipw2100_pci_init_one() (git- fixes). * wifi: iwlwifi: mvm: fix flushing during quiet CSA (bsc#1272600). * wifi: iwlwifi: mvm: fix read in wake packet notification handler (git- fixes). * wifi: iwlwifi: mvm: validate SAR GEO response payload size (git-fixes). * wifi: libertas: fix memory leak in helper_firmware_cb() (git-fixes). * wifi: mac80211: fix memory leak in ieee80211_register_hw() (git-fixes). * wifi: mac80211: free ack status frame on TX header build failure (git- fixes). * wifi: mac80211: free AP_VLAN bc_buf SKBs outside IRQ lock (git-fixes). * wifi: mac80211: recalculate TIM when a station enters power save (git- fixes). * wifi: mac80211: tear down new links on vif update error path (git-fixes). * wifi: mac80211: validate individual TWT params before driver setup (git- fixes). * wifi: mt76: connac: fix possible NULL-pointer deref in mt76_connac_mcu_uni_bss_he_tlv() (git-fixes). * wifi: mt76: mt7615: drop TXRX_NOTIFY on non-mmio buses (git-fixes). * wifi: mt76: mt7915: guard HE capability lookups (git-fixes). * wifi: mt76: mt7921: drop TXRX_NOTIFY on non-mmio buses (git-fixes). * wifi: mt76: mt7925: drop TXRX_NOTIFY on non-mmio buses (git-fixes). * wifi: mt76: mt7996: check pointer returned by mt76_connac_get_he_phy_cap() (git-fixes). * wifi: mt76: mt7996: fix possible NULL-pointer deref in mt7996_mcu_sta_bfer_eht() (git-fixes). * wifi: mwifiex: bound uAP association event IEs to the event buffer (git- fixes). * wifi: mwifiex: fix NULL dereference when the AP has HT-cap but no HT-oper (git-fixes). * wifi: mwifiex: fix permanently busy scans after multiple roam iterations (git-fixes). * wifi: mwifiex: use the subframe length when parsing A-MSDU TDLS frames (git- fixes). * wifi: nl80211: free RNR data on MBSSID mismatch (git-fixes). * wifi: nl80211: validate nested MBSSID IE blobs (git-fixes). * wifi: p54: validate RX frame length in p54_rx_eeprom_readback() (git-fixes). * wifi: rt2x00: avoid full teardown before work setup in probe (git-fixes). * wifi: wilc1000: validate assoc response length before subtracting header (git-fixes). ## Special Instructions and Notes: * Please reboot the system after installing this update. ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-6.1-kernel-571=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kernel-default-debugsource-6.4.0-51.1 * kernel-default-debuginfo-6.4.0-51.1 * kernel-default-devel-6.4.0-51.1 * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 (noarch) * kernel-macros-6.4.0-51.1 * kernel-source-6.4.0-51.1 * kernel-devel-6.4.0-51.1 * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 (ppc64le x86_64) * kernel-default-devel-debuginfo-6.4.0-51.1 * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 (aarch64 nosrc ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kernel-default-6.4.0-51.1 * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 (x86_64) * kernel-kvmsmall-debuginfo-6.4.0-51.1 * kernel-kvmsmall-debugsource-6.4.0-51.1 * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 (nosrc x86_64) * kernel-kvmsmall-6.4.0-51.1 * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 (s390x x86_64) * kernel-default-livepatch-6.4.0-51.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2023-2058.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-21845.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-38250.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-38469.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-40213.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-54518.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-68223.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-68741.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-68818.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-71274.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-71286.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-71291.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-71297.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-71305.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23097.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23276.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31430.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31431.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31439.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31440.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31441.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31447.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31474.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31482.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31483.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31485.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31497.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31498.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31509.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31510.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31511.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31520.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31522.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31524.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31532.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31540.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31542.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31545.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31548.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31549.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31551.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31552.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31566.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31576.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31578.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31581.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31583.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31585.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31587.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31598.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31599.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31603.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31604.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31605.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31615.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31616.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31617.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31618.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31619.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31623.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31624.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31625.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31626.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31627.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31628.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31651.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31657.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31659.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31660.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31661.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31667.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31672.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31678.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31687.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31701.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31720.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31726.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31727.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31728.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31730.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31747.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31748.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31749.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31751.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31754.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31755.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31756.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31759.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31761.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31762.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31763.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31768.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31770.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31773.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31776.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31778.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31779.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31780.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31781.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43007.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43011.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43016.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43017.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43018.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43020.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43032.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43033.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43043.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43046.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43047.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43051.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43056.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43058.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43059.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43061.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43062.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43064.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43069.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43072.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43098.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43104.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43105.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43111.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43113.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43114.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43117.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43118.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43123.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43129.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43130.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43133.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43134.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43135.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43136.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43137.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43140.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43141.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43143.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43147.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43149.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43152.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43156.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43159.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43161.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43168.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43169.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43170.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43172.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43180.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43182.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43183.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43196.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43200.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43202.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43203.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43207.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43211.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43216.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43218.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43220.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43221.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43223.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43225.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43230.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43231.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43232.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43236.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43240.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43241.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43242.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43244.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43246.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43251.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43255.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43256.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43257.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43262.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43264.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43266.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43269.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43270.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43276.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43277.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43279.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43281.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43287.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43291.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43295.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43302.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43308.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43309.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43312.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43313.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43316.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43318.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43324.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43327.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43328.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43340.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43342.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43343.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43352.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43353.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43357.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43370.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43380.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43381.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43382.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43387.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43397.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43412.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43425.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43426.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43427.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43428.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43429.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43430.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43432.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43436.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43439.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43440.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43443.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43451.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43459.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43467.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43475.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43476.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43480.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43488.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43493.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43496.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43497.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45834.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45835.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45839.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45851.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45860.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45867.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45868.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45869.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45871.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45873.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45875.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45877.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45879.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45880.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45881.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45883.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45885.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45902.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45904.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45905.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45911.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45913.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45914.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45915.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45916.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45917.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45919.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45921.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45923.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45936.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45941.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45944.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45946.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45947.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45954.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45963.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45969.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45973.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45976.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45981.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45982.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45986.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45994.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45996.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46003.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46006.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46009.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46011.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46015.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46016.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46018.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46019.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46023.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46026.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46027.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46033.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46038.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46040.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46048.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46049.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46056.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46058.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46064.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46068.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46075.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46077.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46080.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46082.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46084.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46086.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46088.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46089.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46092.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46102.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46103.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46108.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46109.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46117.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46122.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46125.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46126.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46128.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46131.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46132.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46136.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46137.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46138.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46143.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46144.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46145.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46146.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46147.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46151.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46152.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46158.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46163.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46165.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46167.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46168.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46170.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46174.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46177.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46179.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46180.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46184.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46186.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46187.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46189.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46191.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46193.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46198.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46199.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46204.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46205.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46206.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46207.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46212.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46218.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46219.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46220.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46225.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46230.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46231.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46232.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46233.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46234.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46235.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46236.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46238.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46243.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46245.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46247.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46249.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46252.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46261.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46265.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46267.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46270.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46275.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46276.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46285.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46292.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46294.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46306.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46307.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46312.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46321.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46323.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46324.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46333.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52910.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52914.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52915.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52916.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52919.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52921.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52922.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52926.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52927.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52930.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52931.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52936.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52937.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52941.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52942.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52947.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52948.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52953.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52963.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52964.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52967.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52970.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52974.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52981.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52982.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52984.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52986.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52988.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52989.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52991.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52995.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52998.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52999.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53000.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53002.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53003.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53004.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53006.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53009.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53011.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53012.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53013.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53022.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53032.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53037.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53045.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53047.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53056.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53058.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53062.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53063.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53064.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53065.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53066.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53068.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53069.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53070.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53073.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53074.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53080.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53083.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53088.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53093.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53098.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53106.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53107.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53112.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53123.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53129.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53131.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53132.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53134.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53135.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53136.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53137.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53143.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53144.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53146.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53147.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53148.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53149.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53150.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53158.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53159.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53160.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53161.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53175.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53177.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53183.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53184.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53185.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53186.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53189.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53190.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53192.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53194.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53195.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53208.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53209.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53212.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53213.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53218.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53221.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53224.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53225.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53227.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53230.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53236.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53237.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53239.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53242.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53246.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53250.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53252.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53254.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53255.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53262.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53265.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53267.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53268.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53270.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53275.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53279.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53289.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53291.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53293.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53297.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53313.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53324.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53325.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53329.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53331.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53332.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53339.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53345.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53347.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53350.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53354.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53355.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53356.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53358.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53366.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53369.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53374.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53375.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53376.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53379.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53382.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53385.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53388.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53391.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53392.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53393.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53397.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53398.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53399.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53402.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53403.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63794.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63795.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63802.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63806.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63807.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63809.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63821.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63822.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63824.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63826.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63829.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63836.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63843.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63844.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63845.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63846.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63847.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63848.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63851.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63852.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63853.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63854.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63855.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63856.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63861.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63862.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63869.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63882.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63884.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63892.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63893.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63895.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63896.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63897.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63899.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63900.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63901.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63902.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63903.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63904.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63905.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63908.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63912.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63915.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63916.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63917.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63919.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63921.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63922.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63924.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63927.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63928.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63930.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63931.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63934.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63940.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63942.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63943.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63945.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63946.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63947.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63948.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63949.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63952.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63957.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63958.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63959.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63960.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63961.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63962.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63964.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63967.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63968.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63971.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63974.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63975.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63976.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63984.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63991.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63994.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64025.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64089.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64106.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64174.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64179.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64182.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64183.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64187.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64189.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64191.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64220.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64221.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64223.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64231.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64234.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64242.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64298.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64330.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64336.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64345.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64347.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64465.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64530.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64560.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64561.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64564.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64600.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1185845 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1239511 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1243603 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1246182 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1247455 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1253262 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1253674 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1255357 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1255703 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1256675 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1257777 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1257815 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1258718 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1260012 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1260347 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262391 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262573 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262603 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262605 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262614 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262637 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262639 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262649 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262653 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262658 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262659 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262723 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262745 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262751 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262757 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262768 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262771 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262992 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263008 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263010 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263011 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263013 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263014 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263016 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263020 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263025 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263030 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263031 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263045 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263055 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263068 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263073 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263075 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263097 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263111 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263128 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263134 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263139 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263142 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263145 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263167 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263173 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263175 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263491 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263493 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263495 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263539 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263562 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263598 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263657 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263718 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263776 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263777 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263778 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263780 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263782 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263785 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263786 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263788 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263806 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263876 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263904 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263905 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263911 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263923 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263975 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263999 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264006 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264007 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264008 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264009 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264013 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264019 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264030 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264032 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264033 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264035 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264039 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264041 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264044 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264048 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264053 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264065 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264070 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264071 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264073 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264074 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264075 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264076 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264079 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264088 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264089 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264090 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264100 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264101 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264110 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264122 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264125 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264129 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264142 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264184 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264188 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264189 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264190 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264197 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264237 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264247 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264257 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264296 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264308 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264313 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264315 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264319 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264321 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264322 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264331 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264333 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264336 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264338 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264340 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264365 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264377 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264379 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264386 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264387 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264388 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264414 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264416 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264417 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264418 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264422 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264423 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264424 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264425 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264431 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264436 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264442 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264451 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264452 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264473 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264479 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264480 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264526 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264532 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264534 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264537 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264538 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264539 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264540 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264543 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264553 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264558 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264560 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264564 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264590 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264592 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264594 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264598 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264600 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264601 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264613 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264615 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264616 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264618 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264620 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264626 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264630 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264633 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264637 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264640 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264642 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264645 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264668 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264677 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264712 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264746 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264758 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264768 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264779 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264780 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264782 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264783 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264785 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264791 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264793 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264795 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264803 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264809 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264816 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264819 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264821 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264826 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264827 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264830 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264832 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264844 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264988 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264991 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265009 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265032 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265037 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265047 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265054 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265074 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265078 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265080 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265089 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265092 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265093 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265096 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265100 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265101 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265102 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265105 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265133 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265138 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265141 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265249 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265257 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265264 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265308 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265627 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266000 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266003 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266238 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266399 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266411 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266412 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266467 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266468 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266677 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266679 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266684 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266685 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266688 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266692 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266695 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266703 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266707 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266710 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266715 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266721 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266729 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266732 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266739 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266741 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266743 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266744 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266751 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266755 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266758 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266762 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266774 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266777 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266780 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266806 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266813 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266831 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266832 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266834 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266836 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266842 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266846 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266850 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266854 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266855 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266863 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266864 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266869 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266872 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266876 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266879 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266880 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266884 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266886 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266890 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266891 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266894 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266896 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266898 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266900 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266904 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266908 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266910 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266913 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266917 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266918 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266920 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266939 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266947 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267021 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267025 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267027 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267198 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267203 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267204 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267210 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267226 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267367 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267375 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267384 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267432 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267435 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267436 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267439 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267445 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267448 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267449 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267466 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267472 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267473 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267479 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267491 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267496 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267497 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267502 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267524 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267555 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267565 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267570 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267571 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267583 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267584 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267592 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267595 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267596 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267615 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267616 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267623 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267627 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267630 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267632 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267636 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267638 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267643 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267646 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267649 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267656 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267661 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267662 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267666 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267667 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267669 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267676 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267678 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267680 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267682 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267683 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267689 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267690 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267691 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267693 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267701 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267702 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267704 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267712 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267714 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267715 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267719 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267725 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267728 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267922 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267939 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267943 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267948 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267968 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267986 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267987 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267990 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267995 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268024 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268029 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268220 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268221 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268223 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268307 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268659 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268966 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268967 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268981 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268983 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268986 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269001 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269002 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269003 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269008 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269024 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269025 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269027 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269030 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269031 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269081 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269094 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269095 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269098 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269104 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269106 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269111 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269112 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269115 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269116 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269117 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269118 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269119 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269124 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269131 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269132 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269133 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269134 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269138 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269141 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269153 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269154 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269177 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269178 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269181 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269185 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269186 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269187 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269229 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269233 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269236 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269240 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269245 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269254 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269255 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269257 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269258 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269270 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269272 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269273 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269283 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269289 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269290 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269304 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269307 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269318 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269362 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269364 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269376 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269378 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269383 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269385 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269386 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269403 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269404 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269410 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269414 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269505 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269512 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269513 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269577 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269633 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269643 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269644 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269652 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269654 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269658 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269659 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269660 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269661 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269663 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269669 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269670 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269672 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269674 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269677 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269682 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269684 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269688 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269689 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269694 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269697 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269709 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269711 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269714 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269719 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269726 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269733 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269734 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269772 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269773 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269786 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269796 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269797 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269808 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269810 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269811 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269817 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269819 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269826 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269877 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269898 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269899 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269904 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269964 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269976 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269981 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269984 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269988 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269990 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269991 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269994 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269996 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269997 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269998 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270000 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270058 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270102 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270112 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270113 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270132 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270230 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270241 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270244 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270248 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270249 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270260 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271349 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271366 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271368 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271526 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271717 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271731 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271813 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271818 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271825 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271826 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271827 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271831 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271832 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271833 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271834 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271858 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271866 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271869 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271870 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271899 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271904 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271908 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271912 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271937 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271955 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271964 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271967 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272146 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272149 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272176 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272180 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272183 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272187 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272194 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272197 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272204 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272207 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272211 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272242 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272246 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272263 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272268 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272282 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272296 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272360 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272361 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272362 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272373 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272374 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272380 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272384 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272387 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272389 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272406 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272434 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272466 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272467 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272468 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272470 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272472 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272474 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272478 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272480 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272482 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272483 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272489 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272492 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272494 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272499 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272500 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272501 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272513 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272517 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272522 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272523 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272573 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272578 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272591 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272600 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272607 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272614 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272617 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272642 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272646 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272659 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272664 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272665 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272668 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272670 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272671 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272678 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272681 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272685 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272686 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272689 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272690 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272693 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272694 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272706 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272781 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272785 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272787 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272797 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272800 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272807 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272836 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272843 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272850 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272853 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272855 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272863 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272865 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272891 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272892 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272897 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272903 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272904 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272907 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272918 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272920 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272973 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273004 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273023 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273035 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273044 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273117 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273231 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273550 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274072 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 24 17:04:49 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2026 17:04:49 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23193-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel Message-ID: <178759108996.283.13351055431759606319@fafdf49fb59f> # Security update for the Linux Kernel Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23193-1 Release Date: 2026-08-18T20:43:06Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1185845 * bsc#1239511 * bsc#1243603 * bsc#1246182 * bsc#1247455 * bsc#1253262 * bsc#1253674 * bsc#1255357 * bsc#1255703 * bsc#1256675 * bsc#1257777 * bsc#1257815 * bsc#1258718 * bsc#1260012 * bsc#1260347 * bsc#1262391 * bsc#1262573 * bsc#1262603 * bsc#1262605 * bsc#1262614 * bsc#1262637 * bsc#1262639 * bsc#1262649 * bsc#1262653 * bsc#1262658 * bsc#1262659 * bsc#1262723 * bsc#1262745 * bsc#1262751 * bsc#1262757 * bsc#1262768 * bsc#1262771 * bsc#1262992 * bsc#1263008 * bsc#1263010 * bsc#1263011 * bsc#1263013 * bsc#1263014 * bsc#1263016 * bsc#1263020 * bsc#1263025 * bsc#1263030 * bsc#1263031 * bsc#1263045 * bsc#1263055 * bsc#1263068 * bsc#1263073 * bsc#1263075 * bsc#1263097 * bsc#1263111 * bsc#1263128 * bsc#1263134 * bsc#1263139 * bsc#1263142 * bsc#1263145 * bsc#1263167 * bsc#1263173 * bsc#1263175 * bsc#1263491 * bsc#1263493 * bsc#1263495 * bsc#1263539 * bsc#1263562 * bsc#1263598 * bsc#1263657 * bsc#1263718 * bsc#1263776 * bsc#1263777 * bsc#1263778 * bsc#1263780 * bsc#1263782 * bsc#1263785 * bsc#1263786 * bsc#1263788 * bsc#1263806 * bsc#1263876 * bsc#1263904 * bsc#1263905 * bsc#1263911 * bsc#1263923 * bsc#1263975 * bsc#1263999 * bsc#1264006 * bsc#1264007 * bsc#1264008 * bsc#1264009 * bsc#1264013 * bsc#1264019 * bsc#1264030 * bsc#1264032 * bsc#1264033 * bsc#1264035 * bsc#1264039 * bsc#1264041 * bsc#1264044 * bsc#1264048 * bsc#1264053 * bsc#1264065 * bsc#1264070 * bsc#1264071 * bsc#1264073 * bsc#1264074 * bsc#1264075 * bsc#1264076 * bsc#1264079 * bsc#1264088 * bsc#1264089 * bsc#1264090 * bsc#1264100 * bsc#1264101 * bsc#1264110 * bsc#1264122 * bsc#1264125 * bsc#1264129 * bsc#1264142 * bsc#1264184 * bsc#1264188 * bsc#1264189 * bsc#1264190 * bsc#1264197 * bsc#1264237 * bsc#1264247 * bsc#1264257 * bsc#1264296 * bsc#1264308 * bsc#1264313 * bsc#1264315 * bsc#1264319 * bsc#1264321 * bsc#1264322 * bsc#1264331 * bsc#1264333 * bsc#1264336 * bsc#1264338 * bsc#1264340 * bsc#1264365 * bsc#1264377 * bsc#1264379 * bsc#1264386 * bsc#1264387 * bsc#1264388 * bsc#1264414 * bsc#1264416 * bsc#1264417 * bsc#1264418 * bsc#1264422 * bsc#1264423 * bsc#1264424 * bsc#1264425 * bsc#1264431 * bsc#1264436 * bsc#1264442 * bsc#1264451 * bsc#1264452 * bsc#1264473 * bsc#1264479 * bsc#1264480 * bsc#1264526 * bsc#1264532 * bsc#1264534 * bsc#1264537 * bsc#1264538 * bsc#1264539 * bsc#1264540 * bsc#1264543 * bsc#1264553 * bsc#1264558 * bsc#1264560 * bsc#1264564 * bsc#1264590 * bsc#1264592 * bsc#1264594 * bsc#1264598 * bsc#1264600 * bsc#1264601 * bsc#1264613 * bsc#1264615 * bsc#1264616 * bsc#1264618 * bsc#1264620 * bsc#1264626 * bsc#1264630 * bsc#1264633 * bsc#1264637 * bsc#1264640 * bsc#1264642 * bsc#1264645 * bsc#1264668 * bsc#1264677 * bsc#1264712 * bsc#1264746 * bsc#1264758 * bsc#1264768 * bsc#1264779 * bsc#1264780 * bsc#1264782 * bsc#1264783 * bsc#1264785 * bsc#1264791 * bsc#1264793 * bsc#1264795 * bsc#1264803 * bsc#1264809 * bsc#1264816 * bsc#1264819 * bsc#1264821 * bsc#1264826 * bsc#1264827 * bsc#1264830 * bsc#1264832 * bsc#1264844 * bsc#1264988 * bsc#1264991 * bsc#1265009 * bsc#1265032 * bsc#1265037 * bsc#1265047 * bsc#1265054 * bsc#1265074 * bsc#1265078 * bsc#1265080 * bsc#1265089 * bsc#1265092 * bsc#1265093 * bsc#1265096 * bsc#1265100 * bsc#1265101 * bsc#1265102 * bsc#1265105 * bsc#1265133 * bsc#1265138 * bsc#1265141 * bsc#1265249 * bsc#1265257 * bsc#1265264 * bsc#1265308 * bsc#1265627 * bsc#1266000 * bsc#1266003 * bsc#1266238 * bsc#1266290 * bsc#1266399 * bsc#1266411 * bsc#1266412 * bsc#1266467 * bsc#1266468 * bsc#1266677 * bsc#1266679 * bsc#1266684 * bsc#1266685 * bsc#1266688 * bsc#1266692 * bsc#1266695 * bsc#1266703 * bsc#1266707 * bsc#1266710 * bsc#1266715 * bsc#1266721 * bsc#1266729 * bsc#1266732 * bsc#1266739 * bsc#1266741 * bsc#1266743 * bsc#1266744 * bsc#1266751 * bsc#1266755 * bsc#1266758 * bsc#1266762 * bsc#1266774 * bsc#1266777 * bsc#1266780 * bsc#1266806 * bsc#1266813 * bsc#1266831 * bsc#1266832 * bsc#1266834 * bsc#1266836 * bsc#1266842 * bsc#1266846 * bsc#1266850 * bsc#1266854 * bsc#1266855 * bsc#1266863 * bsc#1266864 * bsc#1266869 * bsc#1266872 * bsc#1266876 * bsc#1266879 * bsc#1266880 * bsc#1266884 * bsc#1266886 * bsc#1266890 * bsc#1266891 * bsc#1266894 * bsc#1266896 * bsc#1266898 * bsc#1266900 * bsc#1266904 * bsc#1266908 * bsc#1266910 * bsc#1266913 * bsc#1266917 * bsc#1266918 * bsc#1266920 * bsc#1266939 * bsc#1266947 * bsc#1267021 * bsc#1267025 * bsc#1267027 * bsc#1267198 * bsc#1267203 * bsc#1267204 * bsc#1267210 * bsc#1267226 * bsc#1267367 * bsc#1267375 * bsc#1267384 * bsc#1267432 * bsc#1267435 * bsc#1267436 * bsc#1267439 * bsc#1267445 * bsc#1267448 * bsc#1267449 * bsc#1267466 * bsc#1267472 * bsc#1267473 * bsc#1267479 * bsc#1267491 * bsc#1267496 * bsc#1267497 * bsc#1267502 * bsc#1267524 * bsc#1267555 * bsc#1267565 * bsc#1267570 * bsc#1267571 * bsc#1267583 * bsc#1267584 * bsc#1267592 * bsc#1267595 * bsc#1267596 * bsc#1267615 * bsc#1267616 * bsc#1267623 * bsc#1267627 * bsc#1267630 * bsc#1267632 * bsc#1267636 * bsc#1267638 * bsc#1267643 * bsc#1267646 * bsc#1267649 * bsc#1267656 * bsc#1267661 * bsc#1267662 * bsc#1267666 * bsc#1267667 * bsc#1267669 * bsc#1267676 * bsc#1267678 * bsc#1267680 * bsc#1267682 * bsc#1267683 * bsc#1267689 * bsc#1267690 * bsc#1267691 * bsc#1267693 * bsc#1267701 * bsc#1267702 * bsc#1267704 * bsc#1267712 * bsc#1267714 * bsc#1267715 * bsc#1267719 * bsc#1267725 * bsc#1267728 * bsc#1267922 * bsc#1267939 * bsc#1267943 * bsc#1267948 * bsc#1267968 * bsc#1267986 * bsc#1267987 * bsc#1267990 * bsc#1267995 * bsc#1268024 * bsc#1268029 * bsc#1268220 * bsc#1268221 * bsc#1268223 * bsc#1268307 * bsc#1268659 * bsc#1268966 * bsc#1268967 * bsc#1268981 * bsc#1268983 * bsc#1268986 * bsc#1269001 * bsc#1269002 * bsc#1269003 * bsc#1269008 * bsc#1269024 * bsc#1269025 * bsc#1269027 * bsc#1269030 * bsc#1269031 * bsc#1269081 * bsc#1269094 * bsc#1269095 * bsc#1269098 * bsc#1269104 * bsc#1269106 * bsc#1269111 * bsc#1269112 * bsc#1269115 * bsc#1269116 * bsc#1269117 * bsc#1269118 * bsc#1269119 * bsc#1269124 * bsc#1269131 * bsc#1269132 * bsc#1269133 * bsc#1269134 * bsc#1269138 * bsc#1269141 * bsc#1269153 * bsc#1269154 * bsc#1269177 * bsc#1269178 * bsc#1269181 * bsc#1269185 * bsc#1269186 * bsc#1269187 * bsc#1269229 * bsc#1269233 * bsc#1269236 * bsc#1269240 * bsc#1269245 * bsc#1269254 * bsc#1269255 * bsc#1269257 * bsc#1269258 * bsc#1269270 * bsc#1269272 * bsc#1269273 * bsc#1269283 * bsc#1269289 * bsc#1269290 * bsc#1269304 * bsc#1269307 * bsc#1269318 * bsc#1269362 * bsc#1269364 * bsc#1269376 * bsc#1269378 * bsc#1269383 * bsc#1269385 * bsc#1269386 * bsc#1269403 * bsc#1269404 * bsc#1269410 * bsc#1269414 * bsc#1269505 * bsc#1269512 * bsc#1269513 * bsc#1269577 * bsc#1269633 * bsc#1269643 * bsc#1269644 * bsc#1269652 * bsc#1269654 * bsc#1269658 * bsc#1269659 * bsc#1269660 * bsc#1269661 * bsc#1269663 * bsc#1269669 * bsc#1269670 * bsc#1269672 * bsc#1269674 * bsc#1269677 * bsc#1269682 * bsc#1269684 * bsc#1269688 * bsc#1269689 * bsc#1269694 * bsc#1269697 * bsc#1269709 * bsc#1269711 * bsc#1269714 * bsc#1269719 * bsc#1269726 * bsc#1269733 * bsc#1269734 * bsc#1269772 * bsc#1269773 * bsc#1269786 * bsc#1269796 * bsc#1269797 * bsc#1269808 * bsc#1269810 * bsc#1269811 * bsc#1269817 * bsc#1269819 * bsc#1269826 * bsc#1269877 * bsc#1269898 * bsc#1269899 * bsc#1269904 * bsc#1269964 * bsc#1269976 * bsc#1269981 * bsc#1269984 * bsc#1269988 * bsc#1269990 * bsc#1269991 * bsc#1269994 * bsc#1269996 * bsc#1269997 * bsc#1269998 * bsc#1270000 * bsc#1270058 * bsc#1270102 * bsc#1270112 * bsc#1270113 * bsc#1270132 * bsc#1270230 * bsc#1270241 * bsc#1270244 * bsc#1270248 * bsc#1270249 * bsc#1270260 * bsc#1271349 * bsc#1271366 * bsc#1271368 * bsc#1271526 * bsc#1271717 * bsc#1271731 * bsc#1271813 * bsc#1271818 * bsc#1271825 * bsc#1271826 * bsc#1271827 * bsc#1271831 * bsc#1271832 * bsc#1271833 * bsc#1271834 * bsc#1271858 * bsc#1271866 * bsc#1271869 * bsc#1271870 * bsc#1271899 * bsc#1271904 * bsc#1271908 * bsc#1271912 * bsc#1271937 * bsc#1271955 * bsc#1271964 * bsc#1271967 * bsc#1272146 * bsc#1272149 * bsc#1272176 * bsc#1272180 * bsc#1272183 * bsc#1272187 * bsc#1272194 * bsc#1272197 * bsc#1272204 * bsc#1272207 * bsc#1272211 * bsc#1272242 * bsc#1272246 * bsc#1272263 * bsc#1272268 * bsc#1272282 * bsc#1272296 * bsc#1272360 * bsc#1272361 * bsc#1272362 * bsc#1272373 * bsc#1272374 * bsc#1272380 * bsc#1272384 * bsc#1272387 * bsc#1272389 * bsc#1272406 * bsc#1272434 * bsc#1272466 * bsc#1272467 * bsc#1272468 * bsc#1272470 * bsc#1272472 * bsc#1272474 * bsc#1272478 * bsc#1272480 * bsc#1272482 * bsc#1272483 * bsc#1272489 * bsc#1272492 * bsc#1272494 * bsc#1272499 * bsc#1272500 * bsc#1272501 * bsc#1272513 * bsc#1272517 * bsc#1272522 * bsc#1272523 * bsc#1272573 * bsc#1272578 * bsc#1272591 * bsc#1272600 * bsc#1272607 * bsc#1272614 * bsc#1272617 * bsc#1272642 * bsc#1272646 * bsc#1272659 * bsc#1272664 * bsc#1272665 * bsc#1272668 * bsc#1272670 * bsc#1272671 * bsc#1272678 * bsc#1272681 * bsc#1272685 * bsc#1272686 * bsc#1272689 * bsc#1272690 * bsc#1272693 * bsc#1272694 * bsc#1272706 * bsc#1272781 * bsc#1272785 * bsc#1272787 * bsc#1272797 * bsc#1272800 * bsc#1272807 * bsc#1272836 * bsc#1272843 * bsc#1272850 * bsc#1272853 * bsc#1272855 * bsc#1272863 * bsc#1272865 * bsc#1272891 * bsc#1272892 * bsc#1272897 * bsc#1272903 * bsc#1272904 * bsc#1272907 * bsc#1272918 * bsc#1272920 * bsc#1272973 * bsc#1273004 * bsc#1273023 * bsc#1273035 * bsc#1273044 * bsc#1273117 * bsc#1273231 * bsc#1273550 * bsc#1274072 Cross-References: * CVE-2023-2058 * CVE-2025-10263 * CVE-2025-21845 * CVE-2025-38250 * CVE-2025-38469 * CVE-2025-40213 * CVE-2025-54518 * CVE-2025-68223 * CVE-2025-68741 * CVE-2025-68818 * CVE-2025-71274 * CVE-2025-71286 * CVE-2025-71291 * CVE-2025-71297 * CVE-2025-71305 * CVE-2026-23097 * CVE-2026-23276 * CVE-2026-31430 * CVE-2026-31431 * CVE-2026-31439 * CVE-2026-31440 * CVE-2026-31441 * CVE-2026-31447 * CVE-2026-31474 * CVE-2026-31482 * CVE-2026-31483 * CVE-2026-31485 * CVE-2026-31497 * CVE-2026-31498 * CVE-2026-31509 * CVE-2026-31510 * CVE-2026-31511 * CVE-2026-31520 * CVE-2026-31522 * CVE-2026-31524 * CVE-2026-31532 * CVE-2026-31540 * CVE-2026-31542 * CVE-2026-31545 * CVE-2026-31548 * CVE-2026-31549 * CVE-2026-31551 * CVE-2026-31552 * CVE-2026-31566 * CVE-2026-31576 * CVE-2026-31578 * CVE-2026-31581 * CVE-2026-31583 * CVE-2026-31585 * CVE-2026-31587 * CVE-2026-31598 * CVE-2026-31599 * CVE-2026-31603 * CVE-2026-31604 * CVE-2026-31605 * CVE-2026-31615 * CVE-2026-31616 * CVE-2026-31617 * CVE-2026-31618 * CVE-2026-31619 * CVE-2026-31623 * CVE-2026-31624 * CVE-2026-31625 * CVE-2026-31626 * CVE-2026-31627 * CVE-2026-31628 * CVE-2026-31651 * CVE-2026-31657 * CVE-2026-31659 * CVE-2026-31660 * CVE-2026-31661 * CVE-2026-31667 * CVE-2026-31672 * CVE-2026-31678 * CVE-2026-31687 * CVE-2026-31701 * CVE-2026-31720 * CVE-2026-31726 * CVE-2026-31727 * CVE-2026-31728 * CVE-2026-31730 * CVE-2026-31747 * CVE-2026-31748 * CVE-2026-31749 * CVE-2026-31751 * CVE-2026-31754 * CVE-2026-31755 * CVE-2026-31756 * CVE-2026-31759 * CVE-2026-31761 * CVE-2026-31762 * CVE-2026-31763 * CVE-2026-31768 * CVE-2026-31770 * CVE-2026-31773 * CVE-2026-31776 * CVE-2026-31778 * CVE-2026-31779 * CVE-2026-31780 * CVE-2026-31781 * CVE-2026-43007 * CVE-2026-43011 * CVE-2026-43016 * CVE-2026-43017 * CVE-2026-43018 * CVE-2026-43020 * CVE-2026-43032 * CVE-2026-43033 * CVE-2026-43043 * CVE-2026-43046 * CVE-2026-43047 * CVE-2026-43051 * CVE-2026-43056 * CVE-2026-43058 * CVE-2026-43059 * CVE-2026-43061 * CVE-2026-43062 * CVE-2026-43064 * CVE-2026-43069 * CVE-2026-43072 * CVE-2026-43098 * CVE-2026-43104 * CVE-2026-43105 * CVE-2026-43111 * CVE-2026-43113 * CVE-2026-43114 * CVE-2026-43117 * CVE-2026-43118 * CVE-2026-43123 * CVE-2026-43129 * CVE-2026-43130 * CVE-2026-43133 * CVE-2026-43134 * CVE-2026-43135 * CVE-2026-43136 * CVE-2026-43137 * CVE-2026-43140 * CVE-2026-43141 * CVE-2026-43143 * CVE-2026-43147 * CVE-2026-43149 * CVE-2026-43152 * CVE-2026-43156 * CVE-2026-43159 * CVE-2026-43161 * CVE-2026-43168 * CVE-2026-43169 * CVE-2026-43170 * CVE-2026-43172 * CVE-2026-43180 * CVE-2026-43182 * CVE-2026-43183 * CVE-2026-43196 * CVE-2026-43200 * CVE-2026-43202 * CVE-2026-43203 * CVE-2026-43207 * CVE-2026-43211 * CVE-2026-43216 * CVE-2026-43218 * CVE-2026-43220 * CVE-2026-43221 * CVE-2026-43223 * CVE-2026-43225 * CVE-2026-43230 * CVE-2026-43231 * CVE-2026-43232 * CVE-2026-43236 * CVE-2026-43240 * CVE-2026-43241 * CVE-2026-43242 * CVE-2026-43244 * CVE-2026-43246 * CVE-2026-43251 * CVE-2026-43255 * CVE-2026-43256 * CVE-2026-43257 * CVE-2026-43262 * CVE-2026-43264 * CVE-2026-43266 * CVE-2026-43269 * CVE-2026-43270 * CVE-2026-43276 * CVE-2026-43277 * CVE-2026-43279 * CVE-2026-43281 * CVE-2026-43287 * CVE-2026-43291 * CVE-2026-43295 * CVE-2026-43302 * CVE-2026-43308 * CVE-2026-43309 * CVE-2026-43312 * CVE-2026-43313 * CVE-2026-43316 * CVE-2026-43318 * CVE-2026-43324 * CVE-2026-43327 * CVE-2026-43328 * CVE-2026-43340 * CVE-2026-43342 * CVE-2026-43343 * CVE-2026-43352 * CVE-2026-43353 * CVE-2026-43357 * CVE-2026-43370 * CVE-2026-43380 * CVE-2026-43381 * CVE-2026-43382 * CVE-2026-43387 * CVE-2026-43397 * CVE-2026-43412 * CVE-2026-43425 * CVE-2026-43426 * CVE-2026-43427 * CVE-2026-43428 * CVE-2026-43429 * CVE-2026-43430 * CVE-2026-43432 * CVE-2026-43436 * CVE-2026-43439 * CVE-2026-43440 * CVE-2026-43443 * CVE-2026-43451 * CVE-2026-43459 * CVE-2026-43467 * CVE-2026-43475 * CVE-2026-43476 * CVE-2026-43480 * CVE-2026-43488 * CVE-2026-43493 * CVE-2026-43496 * CVE-2026-43497 * CVE-2026-45834 * CVE-2026-45835 * CVE-2026-45839 * CVE-2026-45851 * CVE-2026-45860 * CVE-2026-45867 * CVE-2026-45868 * CVE-2026-45869 * CVE-2026-45871 * CVE-2026-45873 * CVE-2026-45875 * CVE-2026-45877 * CVE-2026-45879 * CVE-2026-45880 * CVE-2026-45881 * CVE-2026-45883 * CVE-2026-45885 * CVE-2026-45902 * CVE-2026-45904 * CVE-2026-45905 * CVE-2026-45911 * CVE-2026-45913 * CVE-2026-45914 * CVE-2026-45915 * CVE-2026-45916 * CVE-2026-45917 * CVE-2026-45919 * CVE-2026-45921 * CVE-2026-45923 * CVE-2026-45936 * CVE-2026-45941 * CVE-2026-45944 * CVE-2026-45946 * CVE-2026-45947 * CVE-2026-45954 * CVE-2026-45963 * CVE-2026-45969 * CVE-2026-45973 * CVE-2026-45976 * CVE-2026-45981 * CVE-2026-45982 * CVE-2026-45986 * CVE-2026-45994 * CVE-2026-45996 * CVE-2026-46003 * CVE-2026-46006 * CVE-2026-46009 * CVE-2026-46011 * CVE-2026-46015 * CVE-2026-46016 * CVE-2026-46018 * CVE-2026-46019 * CVE-2026-46023 * CVE-2026-46026 * CVE-2026-46027 * CVE-2026-46033 * CVE-2026-46038 * CVE-2026-46040 * CVE-2026-46048 * CVE-2026-46049 * CVE-2026-46056 * CVE-2026-46058 * CVE-2026-46064 * CVE-2026-46068 * CVE-2026-46075 * CVE-2026-46077 * CVE-2026-46080 * CVE-2026-46082 * CVE-2026-46084 * CVE-2026-46086 * CVE-2026-46088 * CVE-2026-46089 * CVE-2026-46092 * CVE-2026-46102 * CVE-2026-46103 * CVE-2026-46108 * CVE-2026-46109 * CVE-2026-46117 * CVE-2026-46122 * CVE-2026-46125 * CVE-2026-46126 * CVE-2026-46128 * CVE-2026-46131 * CVE-2026-46132 * CVE-2026-46136 * CVE-2026-46137 * CVE-2026-46138 * CVE-2026-46143 * CVE-2026-46144 * CVE-2026-46145 * CVE-2026-46146 * CVE-2026-46147 * CVE-2026-46151 * CVE-2026-46152 * CVE-2026-46158 * CVE-2026-46163 * CVE-2026-46165 * CVE-2026-46167 * CVE-2026-46168 * CVE-2026-46170 * CVE-2026-46174 * CVE-2026-46177 * CVE-2026-46179 * CVE-2026-46180 * CVE-2026-46184 * CVE-2026-46186 * CVE-2026-46187 * CVE-2026-46189 * CVE-2026-46191 * CVE-2026-46193 * CVE-2026-46198 * CVE-2026-46199 * CVE-2026-46204 * CVE-2026-46205 * CVE-2026-46206 * CVE-2026-46207 * CVE-2026-46212 * CVE-2026-46218 * CVE-2026-46219 * CVE-2026-46220 * CVE-2026-46225 * CVE-2026-46230 * CVE-2026-46231 * CVE-2026-46232 * CVE-2026-46233 * CVE-2026-46234 * CVE-2026-46235 * CVE-2026-46236 * CVE-2026-46238 * CVE-2026-46243 * CVE-2026-46245 * CVE-2026-46247 * CVE-2026-46249 * CVE-2026-46252 * CVE-2026-46261 * CVE-2026-46265 * CVE-2026-46267 * CVE-2026-46270 * CVE-2026-46275 * CVE-2026-46276 * CVE-2026-46285 * CVE-2026-46292 * CVE-2026-46294 * CVE-2026-46306 * CVE-2026-46307 * CVE-2026-46312 * CVE-2026-46321 * CVE-2026-46323 * CVE-2026-46324 * CVE-2026-46333 * CVE-2026-52910 * CVE-2026-52914 * CVE-2026-52915 * CVE-2026-52916 * CVE-2026-52919 * CVE-2026-52921 * CVE-2026-52922 * CVE-2026-52926 * CVE-2026-52927 * CVE-2026-52930 * CVE-2026-52931 * CVE-2026-52936 * CVE-2026-52937 * CVE-2026-52941 * CVE-2026-52942 * CVE-2026-52947 * CVE-2026-52948 * CVE-2026-52953 * CVE-2026-52963 * CVE-2026-52964 * CVE-2026-52967 * CVE-2026-52970 * CVE-2026-52974 * CVE-2026-52981 * CVE-2026-52982 * CVE-2026-52984 * CVE-2026-52986 * CVE-2026-52988 * CVE-2026-52989 * CVE-2026-52991 * CVE-2026-52995 * CVE-2026-52998 * CVE-2026-52999 * CVE-2026-53000 * CVE-2026-53002 * CVE-2026-53003 * CVE-2026-53004 * CVE-2026-53006 * CVE-2026-53009 * CVE-2026-53011 * CVE-2026-53012 * CVE-2026-53013 * CVE-2026-53022 * CVE-2026-53032 * CVE-2026-53037 * CVE-2026-53045 * CVE-2026-53047 * CVE-2026-53056 * CVE-2026-53058 * CVE-2026-53062 * CVE-2026-53063 * CVE-2026-53064 * CVE-2026-53065 * CVE-2026-53066 * CVE-2026-53068 * CVE-2026-53069 * CVE-2026-53070 * CVE-2026-53073 * CVE-2026-53074 * CVE-2026-53080 * CVE-2026-53083 * CVE-2026-53088 * CVE-2026-53093 * CVE-2026-53098 * CVE-2026-53106 * CVE-2026-53107 * CVE-2026-53112 * CVE-2026-53123 * CVE-2026-53129 * CVE-2026-53131 * CVE-2026-53132 * CVE-2026-53134 * CVE-2026-53135 * CVE-2026-53136 * CVE-2026-53137 * CVE-2026-53143 * CVE-2026-53144 * CVE-2026-53146 * CVE-2026-53147 * CVE-2026-53148 * CVE-2026-53149 * CVE-2026-53150 * CVE-2026-53158 * CVE-2026-53159 * CVE-2026-53160 * CVE-2026-53161 * CVE-2026-53175 * CVE-2026-53177 * CVE-2026-53183 * CVE-2026-53184 * CVE-2026-53185 * CVE-2026-53186 * CVE-2026-53189 * CVE-2026-53190 * CVE-2026-53192 * CVE-2026-53194 * CVE-2026-53195 * CVE-2026-53208 * CVE-2026-53209 * CVE-2026-53212 * CVE-2026-53213 * CVE-2026-53218 * CVE-2026-53221 * CVE-2026-53224 * CVE-2026-53225 * CVE-2026-53227 * CVE-2026-53230 * CVE-2026-53236 * CVE-2026-53237 * CVE-2026-53239 * CVE-2026-53242 * CVE-2026-53246 * CVE-2026-53250 * CVE-2026-53252 * CVE-2026-53254 * CVE-2026-53255 * CVE-2026-53262 * CVE-2026-53265 * CVE-2026-53267 * CVE-2026-53268 * CVE-2026-53270 * CVE-2026-53275 * CVE-2026-53279 * CVE-2026-53289 * CVE-2026-53291 * CVE-2026-53293 * CVE-2026-53297 * CVE-2026-53313 * CVE-2026-53324 * CVE-2026-53325 * CVE-2026-53329 * CVE-2026-53331 * CVE-2026-53332 * CVE-2026-53339 * CVE-2026-53345 * CVE-2026-53347 * CVE-2026-53350 * CVE-2026-53354 * CVE-2026-53355 * CVE-2026-53356 * CVE-2026-53358 * CVE-2026-53366 * CVE-2026-53369 * CVE-2026-53374 * CVE-2026-53375 * CVE-2026-53376 * CVE-2026-53379 * CVE-2026-53382 * CVE-2026-53385 * CVE-2026-53388 * CVE-2026-53391 * CVE-2026-53392 * CVE-2026-53393 * CVE-2026-53397 * CVE-2026-53398 * CVE-2026-53399 * CVE-2026-53402 * CVE-2026-53403 * CVE-2026-63794 * CVE-2026-63795 * CVE-2026-63802 * CVE-2026-63806 * CVE-2026-63807 * CVE-2026-63809 * CVE-2026-63821 * CVE-2026-63822 * CVE-2026-63824 * CVE-2026-63826 * CVE-2026-63829 * CVE-2026-63836 * CVE-2026-63843 * CVE-2026-63844 * CVE-2026-63845 * CVE-2026-63846 * CVE-2026-63847 * CVE-2026-63848 * CVE-2026-63851 * CVE-2026-63852 * CVE-2026-63853 * CVE-2026-63854 * CVE-2026-63855 * CVE-2026-63856 * CVE-2026-63861 * CVE-2026-63862 * CVE-2026-63869 * CVE-2026-63882 * CVE-2026-63884 * CVE-2026-63892 * CVE-2026-63893 * CVE-2026-63895 * CVE-2026-63896 * CVE-2026-63897 * CVE-2026-63899 * CVE-2026-63900 * CVE-2026-63901 * CVE-2026-63902 * CVE-2026-63903 * CVE-2026-63904 * CVE-2026-63905 * CVE-2026-63908 * CVE-2026-63912 * CVE-2026-63915 * CVE-2026-63916 * CVE-2026-63917 * CVE-2026-63919 * CVE-2026-63921 * CVE-2026-63922 * CVE-2026-63924 * CVE-2026-63927 * CVE-2026-63928 * CVE-2026-63930 * CVE-2026-63931 * CVE-2026-63934 * CVE-2026-63940 * CVE-2026-63942 * CVE-2026-63943 * CVE-2026-63945 * CVE-2026-63946 * CVE-2026-63947 * CVE-2026-63948 * CVE-2026-63949 * CVE-2026-63952 * CVE-2026-63957 * CVE-2026-63958 * CVE-2026-63959 * CVE-2026-63960 * CVE-2026-63961 * CVE-2026-63962 * CVE-2026-63964 * CVE-2026-63967 * CVE-2026-63968 * CVE-2026-63971 * CVE-2026-63974 * CVE-2026-63975 * CVE-2026-63976 * CVE-2026-63984 * CVE-2026-63991 * CVE-2026-63994 * CVE-2026-64025 * CVE-2026-64089 * CVE-2026-64106 * CVE-2026-64174 * CVE-2026-64179 * CVE-2026-64182 * CVE-2026-64183 * CVE-2026-64187 * CVE-2026-64189 * CVE-2026-64191 * CVE-2026-64220 * CVE-2026-64221 * CVE-2026-64223 * CVE-2026-64231 * CVE-2026-64234 * CVE-2026-64242 * CVE-2026-64298 * CVE-2026-64330 * CVE-2026-64336 * CVE-2026-64345 * CVE-2026-64347 * CVE-2026-64465 * CVE-2026-64530 * CVE-2026-64560 * CVE-2026-64561 * CVE-2026-64564 * CVE-2026-64600 CVSS scores: * CVE-2023-2058 ( NVD ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:C/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2023-2058 ( NVD ): 2.4 CVSS:3.0/AV:N/AC:L/PR:H/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2025-10263 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2025-10263 ( NVD ): 8.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2025-21845 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-21845 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-21845 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-21845 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-38250 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-38250 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-38250 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-38250 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-38469 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-38469 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-38469 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-40213 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-40213 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2025-40213 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-54518 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-54518 ( SUSE ): 7.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-54518 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2025-54518 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-68223 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-68223 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-68223 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-68741 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-68741 ( SUSE ): 6.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-68741 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-68818 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-68818 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-71274 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-71274 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-71274 ( NVD ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-71286 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-71286 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-71286 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-71291 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-71291 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-71291 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-71297 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-71297 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-71297 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-71305 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-71305 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-71305 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-23097 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23097 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-23097 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-23276 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23276 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31430 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31430 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31430 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31431 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31431 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31431 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31439 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31439 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31439 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31440 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31440 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31440 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31441 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31441 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31441 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31447 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31447 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31447 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31474 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31474 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31474 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31474 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31482 ( SUSE ): 2.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31482 ( SUSE ): 2.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-31482 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31483 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31483 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-31483 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31485 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31485 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31485 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31497 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31497 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31497 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31498 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31498 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31498 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31509 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31509 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31509 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31510 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31510 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31510 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31511 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31511 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31511 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31520 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31520 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31520 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31522 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31522 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31522 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31524 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31524 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31524 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31532 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31532 ( SUSE ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31532 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31532 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31540 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31540 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31540 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31542 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31542 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31542 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31545 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31545 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31545 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31548 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31548 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31548 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31549 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31549 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31549 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31551 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31551 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31551 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31552 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31552 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31552 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31566 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31566 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31566 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31566 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31576 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31576 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31576 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31578 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31578 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31578 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31581 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31581 ( SUSE ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31581 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31583 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31583 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31583 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31585 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31585 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-31585 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31587 ( SUSE ): 8.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31587 ( SUSE ): 6.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31587 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31598 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31598 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31598 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31599 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31599 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31599 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31603 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31603 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31603 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31604 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31604 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31604 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31605 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31605 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31605 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31615 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31615 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31615 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31616 ( SUSE ): 5.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31616 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31616 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31617 ( SUSE ): 5.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31617 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31617 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31617 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31618 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31618 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31618 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31619 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31619 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31619 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31623 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31623 ( SUSE ): 4.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-31623 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31624 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31624 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31624 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31625 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31625 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31625 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31626 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31626 ( SUSE ): 5.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-31626 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-31627 ( SUSE ): 8.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31627 ( SUSE ): 6.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31627 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31628 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31628 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-31628 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31651 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31651 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31651 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31657 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31657 ( SUSE ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31657 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31659 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31659 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-31659 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31660 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31660 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31660 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31661 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31661 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31661 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31667 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31667 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31667 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31672 ( SUSE ): 4.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31672 ( SUSE ): 2.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-31672 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31678 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31678 ( SUSE ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31678 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31687 ( SUSE ): 5.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31687 ( SUSE ): 4.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31687 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31701 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31701 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-31701 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31720 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31720 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31720 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31726 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31726 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31726 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31727 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31727 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31727 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31728 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31728 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31728 ( NVD ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31730 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31730 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31730 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31730 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31747 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31747 ( SUSE ): 6.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31747 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31748 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31748 ( SUSE ): 6.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31748 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31749 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31749 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31749 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31751 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31751 ( NVD ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31754 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31754 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31754 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31755 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31755 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31755 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31756 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31756 ( SUSE ): 6.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-31756 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31759 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31759 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31759 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31761 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31761 ( SUSE ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31761 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31762 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31762 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31763 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31763 ( SUSE ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31763 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31768 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31768 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-31768 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31770 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31770 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31770 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31773 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31773 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31776 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31776 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31778 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31778 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31778 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31779 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31779 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31780 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31780 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31781 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31781 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43007 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43007 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43011 ( SUSE ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43011 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43016 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43016 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43017 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43017 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43018 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43018 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43020 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43020 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43032 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43032 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43033 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43033 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43033 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43043 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43043 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43043 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43046 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43046 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43047 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43047 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43051 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43051 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43056 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43056 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43058 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43058 ( SUSE ): 6.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-43058 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43059 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43061 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43061 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43062 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43062 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:L * CVE-2026-43064 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43064 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43069 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43069 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43072 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43072 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43072 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43098 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43098 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43104 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43104 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43105 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43105 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43111 ( SUSE ): 5.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43111 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43111 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43113 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43113 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43114 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43114 ( NVD ): 9.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:L * CVE-2026-43114 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-43117 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43117 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43117 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43118 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43118 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:L * CVE-2026-43118 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43123 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43123 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43129 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43129 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43130 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43130 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43133 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43133 ( NVD ): 7.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-43133 ( NVD ): 7.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-43134 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43134 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-43135 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43135 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43135 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43136 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43136 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43137 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43137 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43137 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43140 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43140 ( SUSE ): 4.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43140 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43141 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43141 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-43141 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43143 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43143 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43147 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43147 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43149 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43149 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43152 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43152 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43156 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43156 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43156 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43159 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43159 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43159 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43161 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43161 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43168 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43168 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43169 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43169 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43170 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43170 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43172 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43172 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43180 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43180 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43180 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43182 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43182 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43183 ( SUSE ): 5.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43183 ( SUSE ): 4.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43183 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43196 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43196 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43200 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43200 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43202 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43202 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43203 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43203 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43203 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43207 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43207 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43211 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43211 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43216 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43216 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43218 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43218 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-43218 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43220 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43220 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43221 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43221 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43223 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43223 ( SUSE ): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43223 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43225 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43225 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43230 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43230 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43231 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43231 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43232 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43232 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43236 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43236 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43240 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43240 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43241 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43241 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-43241 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43242 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43242 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43244 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43244 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43246 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43246 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43251 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43251 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43251 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43255 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43255 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43255 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43256 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43256 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43256 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43257 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43257 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43262 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43262 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43262 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43264 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43264 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-43264 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43266 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43266 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43266 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43269 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43269 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-43269 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43270 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43270 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43276 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43276 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43277 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43277 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43279 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43279 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43281 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43281 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43287 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43287 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43291 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43291 ( NVD ): 8.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-43295 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43295 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43295 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43302 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43302 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43308 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43308 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43308 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43309 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43309 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43312 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43312 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43313 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43313 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43313 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43316 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43316 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-43316 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43318 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43318 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43324 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43324 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43327 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43327 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43328 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43328 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43340 ( SUSE ): 2.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43340 ( SUSE ): 2.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-43340 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43342 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43342 ( NVD ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43343 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43343 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43352 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43352 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43353 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43353 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43353 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43357 ( SUSE ): 2.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43357 ( SUSE ): 3.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-43357 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43370 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43370 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43380 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43380 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43380 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43381 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43381 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43382 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43382 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43387 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43387 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43397 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43397 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-43397 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43412 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43412 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43425 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43425 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43425 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43426 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43426 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43427 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43427 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43428 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43428 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-43428 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43429 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43429 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43430 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43430 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-43430 ( NVD ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43432 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43432 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43436 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43436 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43439 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43439 ( NVD ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43440 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43440 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43443 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43443 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43451 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43451 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43459 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43459 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43467 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43467 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43475 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43475 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43476 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43476 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43480 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43480 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43488 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43488 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43488 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43493 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43493 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43493 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43496 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43496 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43496 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43497 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43497 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43497 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45834 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45834 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45834 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45835 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45835 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45835 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45839 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45839 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45839 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45851 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45851 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45860 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45860 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-45860 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45867 ( SUSE ): 5.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45867 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45868 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45868 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45869 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45869 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45869 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45871 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45871 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45873 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45873 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-45873 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45875 ( SUSE ): 6.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45875 ( SUSE ): 4.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45875 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45877 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45877 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45877 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45879 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45879 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45879 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45880 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45880 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45881 ( SUSE ): 6.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45881 ( SUSE ): 4.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45881 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45883 ( SUSE ): 4.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-45883 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45885 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45885 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45902 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45902 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45902 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45904 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45904 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45904 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45905 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45905 ( NVD ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45911 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45911 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45911 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45913 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45913 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45913 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45914 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45914 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45914 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45915 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45915 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45915 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45916 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45916 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45917 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45917 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45917 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45919 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45919 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45919 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45921 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45921 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-45921 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45923 ( SUSE ): 5.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45923 ( SUSE ): 4.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-45923 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45936 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45936 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45936 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45941 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45941 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45941 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45944 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45944 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45944 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45946 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45946 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45947 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45947 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-45947 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45954 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45954 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-45954 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45963 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45963 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45969 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45969 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45973 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45973 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45976 ( SUSE ): 2.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-45976 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45981 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45981 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45982 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45982 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45982 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45986 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45986 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45994 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45994 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45996 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45996 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46003 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46003 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46003 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46006 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46006 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46009 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46009 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46011 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46011 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46015 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46015 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46016 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46016 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46018 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46018 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46019 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46019 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46023 ( SUSE ): 6.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46023 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46026 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46026 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46026 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46027 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46027 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46033 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46033 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46033 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46038 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46038 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46040 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46040 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46048 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46048 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46049 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46049 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46056 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46056 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46058 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46058 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46064 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46064 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46068 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46068 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-46068 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46075 ( SUSE ): 5.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46075 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46077 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46077 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46080 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46080 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46080 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46082 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46082 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46084 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46084 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46086 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46086 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46088 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46088 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46088 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46089 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46089 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46092 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46092 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46092 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46102 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46102 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46103 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46103 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46108 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46108 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46109 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46109 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46117 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46117 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46117 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46117 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46122 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46122 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46122 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46125 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46125 ( NVD ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46125 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46126 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46126 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-46126 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46128 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46128 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46131 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46131 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46131 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46132 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46132 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46136 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46136 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46137 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46137 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46137 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46138 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46138 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46143 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46143 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46143 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46144 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46144 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46145 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46145 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46145 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46145 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46146 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46146 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46146 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46147 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46147 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-46147 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46151 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46151 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46151 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46152 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46152 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46152 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46158 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46158 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46163 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46163 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46165 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46165 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46167 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46167 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46168 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46168 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46170 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46170 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46170 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46174 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46174 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-46174 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46177 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46177 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46177 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46179 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46179 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46179 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46180 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46180 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46184 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46184 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46186 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46186 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46187 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46187 ( NVD ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46189 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46189 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46189 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46191 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46191 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-46191 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46193 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46193 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46198 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46198 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46199 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46199 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46204 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46204 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46205 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46205 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46206 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46206 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46207 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46207 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-46207 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46212 ( SUSE ): 7.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46212 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46212 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46218 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46218 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46219 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46219 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46220 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46220 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46225 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46225 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46230 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46230 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46231 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46231 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46232 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46232 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46233 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46233 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46233 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46234 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46234 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46235 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46235 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46235 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46236 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46236 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46238 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46238 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46243 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46243 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46243 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46243 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46243 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-46245 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46245 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46245 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46247 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46247 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46249 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46249 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46252 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46252 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46261 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46261 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46265 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46265 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46267 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46267 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46270 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46270 ( NVD ): 8.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46275 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46275 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46276 ( SUSE ): 4.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46276 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46285 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46285 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46292 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46292 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46294 ( SUSE ): 4.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46294 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46306 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46306 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46306 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46307 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46307 ( SUSE ): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-46307 ( NVD ): 8.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:L * CVE-2026-46312 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46312 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46312 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46321 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46321 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46321 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46323 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46323 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46323 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46324 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46324 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46324 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46333 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46333 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-46333 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-46333 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52910 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52910 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52910 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52910 ( NVD ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52914 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52914 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-52914 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52915 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52915 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-52915 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52916 ( SUSE ): 6.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52916 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52916 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52919 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52919 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52919 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52921 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52921 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52922 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52922 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52922 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52926 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52926 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52927 ( SUSE ): 4.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-52927 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52930 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52930 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52931 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52931 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52936 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52936 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52937 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52937 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52941 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52941 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52942 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52942 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52947 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52947 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52948 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52948 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52953 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52953 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52963 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52963 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52964 ( SUSE ): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-52964 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52967 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52967 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52970 ( SUSE ): 2.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-52970 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52974 ( SUSE ): 4.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-52974 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52981 ( SUSE ): 3.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-52981 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52982 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52982 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52984 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52984 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52986 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52986 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52988 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52988 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52989 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52989 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52989 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52991 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52991 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52991 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52995 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52995 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52998 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52998 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52999 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52999 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53000 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53000 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53000 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53002 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53002 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53002 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53003 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53003 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53004 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53004 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53006 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53006 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53006 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53009 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53009 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53009 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53011 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53011 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53012 ( SUSE ): 6.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53012 ( SUSE ): 4.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53012 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53013 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53013 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53022 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53022 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53032 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53032 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53032 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53037 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53037 ( SUSE ): 4.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53037 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53045 ( SUSE ): 2.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-53045 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53047 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53047 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53056 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53056 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53056 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53058 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53058 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53062 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53062 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53063 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53063 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53064 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53064 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53064 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53065 ( SUSE ): 1.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-53065 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53066 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53066 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53066 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53068 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53068 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53068 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53069 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53069 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53069 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53070 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53070 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53073 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53073 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53074 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53074 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53080 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53080 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53080 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53083 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53083 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53088 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53088 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53088 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53093 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53093 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53093 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53098 ( SUSE ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53098 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53106 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53106 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53106 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53107 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53107 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53107 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53112 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53112 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53112 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53123 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53123 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53129 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53129 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53131 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53131 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53131 ( NVD ): 9.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53132 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53132 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53134 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-53134 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53135 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53135 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53135 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53136 ( SUSE ): 8.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53136 ( SUSE ): 6.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53136 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53137 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53137 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53137 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53143 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53143 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53143 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53144 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53144 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53146 ( SUSE ): 5.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53146 ( SUSE ): 5.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53146 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-53147 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53147 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53148 ( SUSE ): 5.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53148 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53148 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53148 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53149 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53149 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53150 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53150 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53150 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53158 ( SUSE ): 5.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53158 ( SUSE ): 4.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53158 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53159 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53159 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53159 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53160 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53160 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53161 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53161 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53175 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53175 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53175 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53177 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53177 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53177 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53183 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53183 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53184 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53184 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53185 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53185 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53185 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53186 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53186 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53189 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53189 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53189 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53190 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53190 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53190 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53192 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53192 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53194 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53194 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53194 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53195 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53195 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53195 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53208 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53208 ( SUSE ): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-53208 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53209 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53209 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53212 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53212 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53213 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53213 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53218 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53218 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53221 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53221 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53225 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53225 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53227 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53227 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53227 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53230 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53230 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53236 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53236 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-53236 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53237 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53237 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53237 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53239 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53239 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53242 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53242 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53250 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53250 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53252 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53252 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53254 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53254 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-53254 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53255 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53255 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53262 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53262 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53262 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53265 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53265 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53267 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53267 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53267 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53268 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53268 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53270 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53270 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53275 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53275 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53275 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53279 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53279 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53289 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53289 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53289 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53291 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53291 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53291 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53293 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53293 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53293 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53297 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53297 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53313 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53313 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53313 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53324 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53324 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53325 ( SUSE ): 6.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53325 ( SUSE ): 4.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53325 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53329 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53329 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53331 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53331 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53331 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53332 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53332 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53339 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53339 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53339 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53345 ( SUSE ): 2.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-53345 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53347 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53347 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53347 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53350 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53350 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53350 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53354 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53354 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53354 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53355 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53355 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53355 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53356 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53356 ( SUSE ): 4.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-53356 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53358 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53358 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53358 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 9.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53369 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53369 ( NVD ): 8.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53374 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53374 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53374 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53375 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53375 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53375 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53376 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53376 ( SUSE ): 6.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53376 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53379 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53379 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-53379 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53382 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53382 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53382 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53385 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53385 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53385 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53388 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53391 ( SUSE ): 6.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53391 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53392 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:A/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53392 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53392 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53393 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53393 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-53393 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53397 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53397 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53397 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53398 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53398 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-53398 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53399 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53399 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53399 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53402 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53402 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53402 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53403 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53403 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53403 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63794 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63794 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63794 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63795 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63795 ( NVD ): 10.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63802 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63802 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63802 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63806 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63806 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63806 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63807 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63807 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63807 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63809 ( SUSE ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63809 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63821 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63821 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63822 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63822 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63824 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63824 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63824 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63826 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63826 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63829 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63829 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63829 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63836 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63836 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63843 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63843 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63843 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63844 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63844 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63844 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63845 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63845 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63845 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63846 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63846 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63846 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63847 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63847 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63847 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63848 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63848 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-63848 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63851 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63851 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63851 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63852 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63852 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63852 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63853 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63853 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63853 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63854 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63854 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63854 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63855 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63855 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63855 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63856 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63856 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63856 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63861 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63861 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-63862 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63862 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-63869 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-63869 ( NVD ): 7.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:L * CVE-2026-63882 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63882 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63884 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63884 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63884 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63892 ( SUSE ): 5.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63892 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63893 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63893 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63895 ( SUSE ): 2.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63895 ( SUSE ): 2.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-63896 ( SUSE ): 5.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63896 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63897 ( SUSE ): 2.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63897 ( SUSE ): 2.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-63899 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63899 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63900 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63900 ( SUSE ): 4.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-63901 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63901 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63902 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63902 ( SUSE ): 4.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63903 ( SUSE ): 5.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63903 ( SUSE ): 5.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63904 ( SUSE ): 5.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63904 ( SUSE ): 5.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63905 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63905 ( SUSE ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63908 ( SUSE ): 4.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63908 ( SUSE ): 3.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-63912 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63912 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63912 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63915 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63915 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63915 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63916 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63916 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63917 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63917 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63917 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63919 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63919 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63919 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63921 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:L/SC:H/SI:H/SA:L * CVE-2026-63921 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:L * CVE-2026-63921 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63922 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63922 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63924 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63924 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63927 ( SUSE ): 5.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63927 ( SUSE ): 4.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63927 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63928 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63928 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63930 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63930 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63930 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63931 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63931 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63934 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63934 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-63940 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63940 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-63940 ( NVD ): 9.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63942 ( SUSE ): 5.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63942 ( SUSE ): 4.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63942 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63943 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63943 ( SUSE ): 4.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63945 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63945 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63945 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63946 ( SUSE ): 7.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63946 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63946 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63947 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63947 ( SUSE ): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-63947 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63948 ( SUSE ): 2.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63948 ( SUSE ): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-63949 ( SUSE ): 4.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63949 ( SUSE ): 2.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-63952 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63952 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63952 ( NVD ): 8.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-63957 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63957 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63958 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63958 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63959 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63959 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63960 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63960 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63961 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63961 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63962 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63962 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63964 ( SUSE ): 6.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63964 ( SUSE ): 4.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63967 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63967 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-63968 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63968 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63968 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63971 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63971 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63971 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63974 ( SUSE ): 5.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63974 ( SUSE ): 4.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63974 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63975 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63975 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63975 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63976 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63976 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63976 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63984 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63984 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63991 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63991 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63994 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63994 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63994 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64025 ( SUSE ): 6.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64025 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64089 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64089 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-64089 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64106 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64106 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64106 ( NVD ): 9.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64174 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64174 ( SUSE ): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-64174 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64179 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64179 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-64179 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64182 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64182 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-64182 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64183 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64183 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64183 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64187 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64187 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64187 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64189 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64189 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64189 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64191 ( SUSE ): 8.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64191 ( SUSE ): 6.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64191 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64220 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64220 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64220 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64221 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64221 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64221 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64223 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64223 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64223 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64231 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64231 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64231 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64234 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64234 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64234 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64242 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64242 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64242 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64298 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64298 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64330 ( SUSE ): 2.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64330 ( SUSE ): 3.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-64336 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64336 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-64345 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64345 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-64347 ( SUSE ): 4.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64347 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64465 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64465 ( SUSE ): 4.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64560 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64560 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64560 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64561 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64561 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64561 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64564 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64564 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64564 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 An update that solves 648 vulnerabilities and has 15 fixes can now be installed. ## Description: The SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 6.0 and Micro 6.1 RT kernel was updated to fix various security issues: The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2025-68741: scsi: qla2xxx: Fix improper freeing of purex item (bsc#1255703). * CVE-2025-68818: scsi: Revert "scsi: qla2xxx: Perform lockless command completion in abort path" (bsc#1256675). * CVE-2026-23097: migrate: correct lock ordering for hugetlb file folios (bsc#1257815). * CVE-2026-43016: bpf: sockmap: Fix use-after-free of sk->sk_socket in sk_psock_verdict_data_ready() (bsc#1264007). * CVE-2026-43114: netfilter: nft_set_pipapo_avx2: don't return non-matching entry on expiry (bsc#1264601). * CVE-2026-43130: iommu/vt-d: Flush dev-IOTLB only when PCIe device is accessible in scalable mode (bsc#1264532). * CVE-2026-43161: iommu/vt-d: Skip dev-iotlb flush for inaccessible PCIe device without scalable mode (bsc#1264333). * CVE-2026-43168: ocfs2: fix reflink preserve cleanup issue (bsc#1264537). * CVE-2026-43170: usb: dwc3: gadget: Move vbus draw to workqueue context (bsc#1264452). * CVE-2026-43172: wifi: iwlwifi: fix 22000 series SMEM parsing (bsc#1264543). * CVE-2026-43216: net: Drop the lock in skb_may_tx_timestamp() (bsc#1264319). * CVE-2026-43230: net/rds: Clear reconnect pending bit (bsc#1264539). * CVE-2026-43244: kcm: fix zero-frag skb in frag_list on partial sendmsg error (bsc#1264321). * CVE-2026-43262: gfs2: fiemap page fault fix (bsc#1264422). * CVE-2026-43266: EFI/CPER: don't go past the ARM processor CPER record buffer (bsc#1264418). * CVE-2026-43281: mailbox: Prevent out-of-bounds access in fw_mbox_index_xlate() (bsc#1264534). * CVE-2026-43308: btrfs: don't BUG() on unexpected delayed ref type in run_one_delayed_ref() (bsc#1264712). * CVE-2026-43309: md raid: fix hang when stopping arrays with metadata through dm-raid (bsc#1264827). * CVE-2026-43328: cpufreq: governor: Free dbs_data directly when gov->init() fails (bsc#1264832). * CVE-2026-43353: i3c: mipi-i3c-hci: Fix race in DMA ring dequeue (bsc#1265089). * CVE-2026-43439: cgroup: fix race between task migration and iteration (bsc#1265141). * CVE-2026-43451: netfilter: nfnetlink_queue: fix entry leak in bridge verdict error path (bsc#1265009). * CVE-2026-43496: net/sched: sch_red: Replace direct dequeue call with peek and qdisc_dequeue_peeked (bsc#1266000). * CVE-2026-45839: bpf: reject negative CO-RE accessor indices in bpf_core_parse_spec() (bsc#1266399). * CVE-2026-45860: netfilter: nf_conncount: increase the connection clean up limit to 64 (bsc#1266710). * CVE-2026-45873: netfilter: nft_set_rbtree: check for partial overlaps in anonymous sets (bsc#1266715). * CVE-2026-45877: HID: intel-ish-hid: fix NULL-ptr-deref in ishtp_bus_remove_all_clients (bsc#1266468). * CVE-2026-45905: xfrm: fix ip_rt_bug race in icmp_route_lookup reverse path (bsc#1266685). * CVE-2026-45913: net: bridge: mcast: always update mdb_n_entries for vlan contexts (bsc#1266891). * CVE-2026-45915: fat: avoid parent link count underflow in rmdir (bsc#1266896). * CVE-2026-45917: ipvs: do not keep dest_dst if dev is going down (bsc#1266900). * CVE-2026-45944: iommu/vt-d: Clear Present bit before tearing down context entry (bsc#1267203). * CVE-2026-45973: RDMA/mlx5: Fix UMR hang in LAG error state unload (bsc#1267025). * CVE-2026-45981: s390/cio: Fix device lifecycle handling in css_alloc_subchannel() (bsc#1267204). * CVE-2026-45994: ibmasm: fix OOB reads in command_file_write due to missing size checks (bsc#1267432). * CVE-2026-46003: net: qrtr: ns: Limit the total number of nodes (bsc#1267210). * CVE-2026-46015: tcp: call sk_data_ready() after listener migration (bsc#1267439). * CVE-2026-46023: dm mirror: fix integer overflow in create_dirty_log() (bsc#1267449). * CVE-2026-46026: net: qrtr: ns: Limit the maximum number of lookups (bsc#1266876). * CVE-2026-46027: net/smc: avoid early lgr access in smc_clc_wait_msg (bsc#1266744). * CVE-2026-46038: net: qrtr: ns: Free the node during ctrl_cmd_bye() (bsc#1266695). * CVE-2026-46040: inotify: fix watch count leak when fsnotify_add_inode_mark_locked() fails (bsc#1267472). * CVE-2026-46064: ibmasm: fix heap over-read in ibmasm_send_i2o_message() (bsc#1267497). * CVE-2026-46068: crypto: nx - fix bounce buffer leaks in nx842_crypto_{alloc,free}_ctx (bsc#1267592). * CVE-2026-46086: net: bridge: use a stable FDB dst snapshot in RCU readers (bsc#1267524). * CVE-2026-46089: zram: do not forget to endio for partial discard requests (bsc#1267445). * CVE-2026-46102: net: strparser: fix skb_head leak in strp_abort_strp() (bsc#1267502). * CVE-2026-46132: net: rtnetlink: zero ifla_vf_broadcast to avoid stack infoleak in rtnl_fill_vfinfo (bsc#1267616). * CVE-2026-46137: mptcp: pm: ADD_ADDR rtx: fix potential data-race (bsc#1267570). * CVE-2026-46147: KVM: arm64: Factor out pKVM hyp vcpu creation to separate function (bsc#1267689). * CVE-2026-46158: mptcp: pm: ADD_ADDR rtx: always decrease sk refcount (bsc#1266880). * CVE-2026-46168: mptcp: sockopt: set timestamp flags on subflow socket, not msk (bsc#1266869). * CVE-2026-46170: mptcp: pm: reuse ID 0 after delete and re-add (bsc#1267714). * CVE-2026-46180: wifi: brcmfmac: Fix potential use-after-free issue when stopping watchdog task (bsc#1266813). * CVE-2026-46189: RDMA/vmw_pvrdma: Fix double free on pvrdma_alloc_ucontext() error path (bsc#1266918). * CVE-2026-46191: fbcon: Avoid OOB font access if console rotation fails (bsc#1267690). * CVE-2026-46193: xfrm: ah: account for ESN high bits in async callbacks (bsc#1267656). * CVE-2026-46207: vsock/virtio: fix length and offset in tap skb for split packets (bsc#1267691). * CVE-2026-46234: vsock: fix buffer size clamping order (bsc#1266904). * CVE-2026-46245: drm/amd/display: Fix dc_link NULL handling in HPD init (bsc#1267678). * CVE-2026-46249: octeontx2-af: Fix PF driver crash with kexec kernel booting (bsc#1267683). * CVE-2026-46265: RDMA/hns: Fix WQ_MEM_RECLAIM warning (bsc#1267662). * CVE-2026-46292: pmdomain: core: Fix detach procedure for virtual devices in genpd (bsc#1267943). * CVE-2026-46294: dm: fix a buffer overflow in ioctl processing (bsc#1267939). * CVE-2026-46306: flow_dissector: do not dissect PPPoE PFC frames (bsc#1267986). * CVE-2026-46321: tun: free page on short-frame rejection in tun_xdp_one() (bsc#1268024). * CVE-2026-46324: netfilter: nf_tables: Introduce functions freeing nft_hook objects (bsc#1267995). * CVE-2026-52910: pf: Free reuseport cBPF prog after RCU grace period (bsc#1268659). * CVE-2026-52915: netfilter: ip6t_hbh: reject oversized option lists (bsc#1269001). * CVE-2026-52921: netfilter: ipset: stop hash:* range iteration at end (bsc#1269024). * CVE-2026-52927: netfilter: ebtables: fix OOB read in compat_mtw_from_user (bsc#1269027). * CVE-2026-52930: ipc/shm: serialize orphan cleanup with shm_nattch updates (bsc#1269003). * CVE-2026-52937: tap: fix stack info leak in tap_ioctl() SIOCGIFHWADDR (bsc#1268983). * CVE-2026-52941: net/smc: avoid NULL deref of conn->lnk in smc_msg_event tracepoint (bsc#1268966). * CVE-2026-52942: netfilter: nf_log: validate MAC header was set before dumping it (bsc#1268967). * CVE-2026-52947: net: qrtr: fix refcount saturation and potential UAF in qrtr_port_remove (bsc#1269115). * CVE-2026-52953: iommu/vt-d: Fix oops due to out of scope access (bsc#1269133). * CVE-2026-52967: smb/client: fix possible infinite loop and oob read in symlink_data() (bsc#1269181). * CVE-2026-52970: netfilter: nft_ct: fix missing expect put in obj eval (bsc#1269229). * CVE-2026-52974: net: tls: fix strparser anchor skb leak on offload RX setup failure (bsc#1269233). * CVE-2026-52981: neigh: let neigh_xmit take skb ownership (bsc#1269254). * CVE-2026-52984: net/sched: netem: fix queue limit check to include reordered packets (bsc#1269272). * CVE-2026-52986: netfilter: nf_conntrack_sip: don't use simple_strtoul (bsc#1269289). * CVE-2026-52988: rculist: add list_splice_rcu() for private lists (bsc#1269362). * CVE-2026-52991: sched/psi: fix race between file release and pressure write (bsc#1269134). * CVE-2026-52995: net/rds: zero per-item info buffer before handing it to visitors (bsc#1269124). * CVE-2026-52998: netfilter: nfnetlink_osf: fix potential NULL dereference in ttl check (bsc#1269118). * CVE-2026-52999: netfilter: nfnetlink_osf: fix out-of-bounds read on option matching (bsc#1269119). * CVE-2026-53000: netfilter: nat: use kfree_rcu to release ops (bsc#1269117). * CVE-2026-53002: netfilter: conntrack: remove sprintf usage (bsc#1269112). * CVE-2026-53003: pppoe: drop PFC frames (bsc#1269111). * CVE-2026-53004: sctp: fix OOB write to userspace in sctp_getsockopt_peer_auth_chunks (bsc#1269106). * CVE-2026-53006: ipv6: fix possible UAF in icmpv6_rcv() (bsc#1269104). * CVE-2026-53009: ice: fix double-free of tx_buf skb (bsc#1269098). * CVE-2026-53011: net/sched: taprio: fix use-after-free in advance_sched() on schedule switch (bsc#1269094). * CVE-2026-53012: nexthop: fix IPv6 route referencing IPv4 nexthop (bsc#1269154). * CVE-2026-53013: macvlan: fix macvlan_get_size() not reserving space for IFLA_MACVLAN_BC_CUTOFF (bsc#1269095). * CVE-2026-53032: bpf: Fix NULL deref in map_kptr_match_type for scalar regs (bsc#1269138). * CVE-2026-53062: dm cache policy smq: fix missing locks in invalidating cache blocks (bsc#1269658). * CVE-2026-53063: dm cache: fix write hang in passthrough mode (bsc#1269659). * CVE-2026-53064: dm cache: fix null-deref with concurrent writes in passthrough mode (bsc#1269132). * CVE-2026-53069: net, bpf: fix null-ptr-deref in xdp_master_redirect() for down master (bsc#1269186). * CVE-2026-53074: bpf: reject short IPv4/IPv6 inputs in bpf_prog_test_run_skb (bsc#1269688). * CVE-2026-53083: bpf: Fix RCU stall in bpf_fd_array_map_clear() (bsc#1269964). * CVE-2026-53088: net: bcmgenet: fix off-by-one in bcmgenet_put_txcb (bsc#1269185). * CVE-2026-53106: bpf: Do not allow deleting local storage in NMI (bsc#1269990). * CVE-2026-53107: wifi: libertas: use USB anchors for tracking in-flight URBs (bsc#1269991). * CVE-2026-53123: md: wake raid456 reshape waiters before suspend (bsc#1269643). * CVE-2026-53129: fs/mbcache: cancel shrink work before destroying the cache (bsc#1269633). * CVE-2026-53131: netfilter: require Ethernet MAC header before using eth_hdr() (bsc#1269773). * CVE-2026-53132: vsock/virtio: fix potential unbounded skb queue (bsc#1269290). * CVE-2026-53134: netfilter: nft_fib: fix stale stack leak via the OIFNAME register (bsc#1269819). * CVE-2026-53175: inet: frags: fix use-after-free caused by the fqdir_pre_exit() flush (bsc#1269714). * CVE-2026-53183: mptcp: allow subflow rcv wnd to shrink (bsc#1269376). * CVE-2026-53184: udp: clear skb->dev before running a sockmap verdict (bsc#1269689). * CVE-2026-53185: zram: fix use-after-free in zram_bvec_write_partial() (bsc#1269660). * CVE-2026-53186: RDMA/srp: bound SRP_RSP sense copy by the received length (bsc#1269663). * CVE-2026-53189: mm/huge_memory: update file PMD counter before folio_put() (bsc#1269797). * CVE-2026-53212: netfilter: nft_tunnel: fix use-after-free on object destroy (bsc#1269672). * CVE-2026-53218: netfilter: nft_exthdr: fix register tracking for F_PRESENT flag (bsc#1269273). * CVE-2026-53221: ip6_vti: fix incorrect tunnel matching in vti6_tnl_lookup() (bsc#1269318). * CVE-2026-53224: sctp: validate embedded INIT chunk and address list lengths in cookie (bsc#1269997). * CVE-2026-53225: sctp: fix uninit-value in __sctp_rcv_asconf_lookup() (bsc#1269711). * CVE-2026-53227: net: openvswitch: fix possible kfree_skb of ERR_PTR (bsc#1269877). * CVE-2026-53230: net/mlx5: Fix slab-out-of-bounds in mlx5_query_nic_vport_mac_list (bsc#1269270). * CVE-2026-53236: tcp: restrict SO_ATTACH_FILTER to priv users (bsc#1269994). * CVE-2026-53239: xfrm: policy: fix use-after-free on inexact bin in xfrm_policy_bysel_ctx() (bsc#1269677). * CVE-2026-53246: sctp: validate cached peer INIT chunk length in COOKIE_ECHO processing (bsc#1269988). * CVE-2026-53250: xsk: cache csum_start/csum_offset to fix TOCTOU in xsk_skb_metadata() (bsc#1269808). * CVE-2026-53252: adaption to srcu change of hci_dev in hci_sysfs (bsc#1269307). * CVE-2026-53262: l2tp: pppol2tp: hold reference to session in pppol2tp_ioctl() (bsc#1270000). * CVE-2026-53267: netfilter: nft_ct: bail out on template ct in get eval (bsc#1269577). * CVE-2026-53268: netfilter: conntrack_irc: fix possible out-of-bounds read (bsc#1269257). * CVE-2026-53270: ipvs: clear the svc scheduler ptr early on edit (bsc#1269240). * CVE-2026-53275: ipv6: mcast: Fix use-after-free when processing MLD queries (bsc#1269810). * CVE-2026-53289: ice: fix NULL pointer dereference in ice_reset_all_vfs() (bsc#1269694). * CVE-2026-53291: ALSA: hda/conexant: Fix missing error check for jack detection (bsc#1269697). * CVE-2026-53345: KVM: Don't WARN if memory is dirtied without a vCPU when the VM is dying (bsc#1270132). * CVE-2026-53354: arm64: errata: Mitigate TLBI errata on various Arm CPUs" (bsc#1270230). * CVE-2026-53355: net: rds: clear i_sends on setup unwind (bsc#1270249). * CVE-2026-53369: udf: reject descriptors with oversized CRC length (bsc#1271818). * CVE-2026-53375: drm/amdgpu/vce: Prevent partial address patches (bsc#1271899). * CVE-2026-53388: fuse: re-lock request before replacing page cache folio (bsc#1271825). * CVE-2026-53391: NFSv4/pNFS: reject zero-length r_addr in nfs4_decode_mp_ds_addr (bsc#1271904). * CVE-2026-53392: NFSv4/flexfiles: reject zero filehandle version count (bsc#1271826). * CVE-2026-53393: nfsd: Don't reset the write verifier on a commit EAGAIN (bsc#1271858). * CVE-2026-53397: nfsd: fix posix_acl leak on SETACL decode failure (bsc#1271869). * CVE-2026-53398: NFSD: Fix SECINFO_NO_NAME decode error cleanup (bsc#1271870). * CVE-2026-53399: nfsd: release layout stid on setlease failure (bsc#1271832). * CVE-2026-53402: fbdev: fbcon: fix out-of-bounds read in err_out of (bsc#1271908). * CVE-2026-63794: KVM: SVM: Fix page overflow in sev_dbg_crypt() for ENCRYPT path (bsc#1271964). * CVE-2026-63795: 9p: avoid putting oldfid in p9_client_walk() error path (bsc#1271955). * CVE-2026-63802: blk-cgroup: fix UAF in __blkcg_rstat_flush() (bsc#1272282). * CVE-2026-63806: KVM: Replace guest-triggerable BUG_ON() in ioeventfd datamatch with get_unaligned() (bsc#1272268). * CVE-2026-63807: KVM: x86/mmu: Ensure hugepage is in by slot before checking max mapping level (bsc#1272263). * CVE-2026-63809: bpf: NUL-terminate replaced sysctl value (bsc#1272296). * CVE-2026-63824: KEYS: fix overflow in keyctl_pkey_params_get_2() (bsc#1272180). * CVE-2026-63829: net: ip_gre: require CAP_NET_ADMIN in the device netns for changelink (bsc#1272176). * CVE-2026-63901: USB: serial: digi_acceleport: fix memory corruption with small endpoints (bsc#1272501). * CVE-2026-63912: xfrm: esp: restore combined single-frag length gate (bsc#1272836). * CVE-2026-63917: ip6: vti: Use ip6_tnl.net in vti6_changelink() (bsc#1272904). * CVE-2026-63919: xfrm: input: hold netns during deferred transport reinjection (bsc#1272907). * CVE-2026-63921: ip6: vti: Use ip6_tnl.net in vti6_siocdevprivate() (bsc#1272918). * CVE-2026-63922,CVE-2026-63924: ipv6: exthdrs: refresh nh after handling HAO option (bsc#1272855). * CVE-2026-63952: memfd: deny writeable mappings when implying SEAL_WRITE (bsc#1272468). * CVE-2026-63962: usb: typec: tcpm: bound altmode_desc[] per iteration in svdm_consume_modes() (bsc#1272482). * CVE-2026-63968: ipv6: fix possible infinite loop in fib6_select_path() (bsc#1272466). * CVE-2026-63971: sctp: fix race between sctp_wait_for_connect and peeloff (bsc#1272678). * CVE-2026-63984: ipv6: rpl: fix hdrlen overflow in ipv6_rpl_srh_decompress() (bsc#1272865). * CVE-2026-63994: tunnels: load network headers after skb_cow() in iptunnel_pmtud_build_icmp() (bsc#1273035). * CVE-2026-64025: bpf, skmsg: fix verdict sk_data_ready racing with ktls rx (bsc#1273117). * CVE-2026-64106: KVM: arm64: vgic-its: Reject restored DTE with out-of-range num_eventid_bits (bsc#1272242). * CVE-2026-64187: xfs: fail recovery on a committed log item with no regions (bsc#1272204). * CVE-2026-64189: netfilter: ipset: fix race between dump and ip_set_list resize (bsc#1272207). * CVE-2026-64298: NFSv4: include MAY_WRITE in open permission mask for O_TRUNC (bsc#1273550). * CVE-2026-64560: posix-cpu-timers: Prevent UAF caused by non-leader exec() race (bsc#1271912 bsc#1273004). * CVE-2026-64561: kernel: KVM: x86: Check for invalid/obsolete root _after_ making MMU pages available (bsc#1273231). * CVE-2026-64564: sctp: don't free the ASCONF's own transport in DEL-IP processing (bsc#1274072). * CVE-2026-64600: xfs: resample the data fork mapping after cycling ILOCK (bsc#1271526). The following non security issues were fixed: * accel/qaic: use sizeof(*trans_hdr) for transaction length check (git-fixes). * ALSA: hda: codecs: hdmi: disable keep-alive before audio format change (git- fixes). * ALSA: hda: conexant: Remove mic bias threshold override (git-fixes). * ALSA: hda: cs35l41: validate and free ACPI mute object (git-fixes). * ALSA: hda: Fix cached processing coefficient verbs (git-fixes). * ALSA: lx6464es: fix period byte count for 16-bit streams (git-fixes). * ALSA: pcm: wake linked drain waiters on unlink (git-fixes). * ALSA: seq: close a re-opened queue timer in the destructor (git-fixes). * ALSA: ump: fix double free of out_cvts on rawmidi error (git-fixes). * ALSA: usb-audio: Clamp frame size in implicit-feedback mode (git-fixes). * ALSA: usb-audio: Fix DMA buffer out-of-bounds write when fill_max is set (git-fixes). * ALSA: usb-audio: fix OOB write in snd_usbmidi_akai_output() (git-fixes). * ALSA: usb-audio: fix use-after-free in ump_to_endpoint() (git-fixes). * ALSA: usb-audio: Skip DSD quirk for Musical Fidelity M6s DAC (git-fixes). * ASoC: amd: ps: fix wrong ACP version string in pci_request_regions() (git- fixes). * ASoC: bt-sco: fix duplicate DAPM widget names for wideband DAI (git-fixes). * ASoC: cs35l56: Fix potential probe() deadlock (git-fixes). * ASoC: cs35l56: Use complete_all() to signal init_completion (git-fixes). * ASoC: max98090: fix missing IS_ERR() before PTR_ERR() on mclk lookup (git- fixes). * ASoC: max98095: fix missing IS_ERR() before PTR_ERR() on mclk lookup (git- fixes). * ASoC: mediatek: mt8192-afe-pcm: Convert to devm_pm_runtime_enable() (stable- fixes). * ASoC: mediatek: mt8192-afe-pcm: Simplify with dev_err_probe() (stable- fixes). * ASoC: meson: aiu: fifo-spdif: soft reset the S/PDIF datapath on start/stop (git-fixes). * ASoC: tas2562: fix broken entries in the volume lookup table (git-fixes). * ASoC: tas2562: fix deprecated 'shut-down' GPIO always cleared after lookup (git-fixes). * ASoC: tas2562: fix DVC coefficient write order (git-fixes). * ASoC: tas2781: bound firmware description string parsing (git-fixes). * assoc_array: trim the final shortcut word using the current chunk end (git- fixes). * batman-adv: dat: fix tie-break for candidate selection (git-fixes). * batman-adv: fix VLAN priority offset (git-fixes). * batman-adv: frag: fix primary_if leak on failed linearization (git-fixes). * batman-adv: frag: free unfragmentable packet (git-fixes). * batman-adv: tt: avoid request storms during pending request (git-fixes). * batman-adv: tt: prevent TVLV OOB check overflow (git-fixes). * bitops: make BYTES_TO_BITS() treewide-available (stable-fixes). * Bluetooth: 6lowpan: fix cyclic locking warning on netdev unregister (stable- fixes). * Bluetooth: btintel: Validate length before parsing diagnostics TLV (git- fixes). * Bluetooth: btrtl: validate firmware patch bounds (git-fixes). * Bluetooth: btusb: Add USB ID 2c4e:0128 for Mercusys MA60XNB (stable-fixes). * Bluetooth: btusb: mediatek: remove the unnecessary goto tag (stable-fixes). * Bluetooth: btusb: validate Realtek vendor event length (git-fixes). * Bluetooth: hci_sync: hold conn in hci_connect_acl/le_sync() callbacks (git- fixes). * Bluetooth: hci_sync: Protect UUID list traversal (git-fixes). * Bluetooth: HIDP: reject frames without a transaction header (git-fixes). * Bluetooth: HIDP: validate numbered report payloads (git-fixes). * Bluetooth: ISO: fix timeout vs sync_timeout typo in check_bcast_qos (git- fixes). * Bluetooth: L2CAP: fix UAF in l2cap_le_connect_rsp (git-fixes). * Bluetooth: mgmt: fix locking in unpair_device/disconnect_sync (git-fixes). * Bluetooth: mgmt: hold reference for hci_conn in mgmt_pending_cmds (git- fixes). * Bluetooth: mgmt: Translate HCI reason in Device Disconnected event (git- fixes). * Bluetooth: qca: fix NVM tag length underflow in TLV parser (git-fixes). * Bluetooth: RFCOMM: Fix session UAF in set_termios (git-fixes). * bus: sunxi-rsb: Always check register address validity (git-fixes). * can: bcm: add missing rcu list annotations and operations (git-fixes). * can: bcm: defer rx_op deallocation to workqueue to fix thrtimer UAF (git- fixes). * can: bcm: fix lockless bound/ifindex race and silent RX_SETUP failure (git- fixes). * can: c_can: c_can_chip_config(): keep controller in init mode until bittiming is configured (git-fixes). * can: ctucanfd: add missing MODULE_DEVICE_TABLE() (git-fixes). * can: ctucanfd: handle bus error interrupts (git-fixes). * can: ctucanfd: mark error-active controller status valid (git-fixes). * can: ctucanfd: unmap BAR0 using base address (git-fixes). * can: ctucanfd: use self-test mode for PRESUME_ACK (git-fixes). * can: ems_usb: validate CPC message lengths (git-fixes). * can: esd_usb: kill anchored URBs before freeing netdevs (git-fixes). * can: etas_es58x: es58x_read_bulk_callback(): fix RX buffer leak on URB resubmit failure (git-fixes). * can: isotp: check register_netdevice_notifier() error in module init (git- fixes). * can: isotp: use unconditional synchronize_rcu() in isotp_release() (git- fixes). * can: j1939: transport: j1939_session_fresh_new(): initialize receive buffer (git-fixes). * can: kvaser_usb: kvaser_usb_hydra_get_busparams(): fix memory leak in kvaser_usb_hydra_get_busparams() (git-fixes). * can: kvaser_usb_leaf: kvaser_usb_leaf_wait_cmd(): validate received command extents (git-fixes). * can: peak_usb: add bounds check for USB channel index (git-fixes). * can: peak_usb: peak_usb_start(): fix double free of transfer buffer on URB submit error (git-fixes). * can: peak_usb: validate uCAN receive record lengths (git-fixes). * can: softing: fw_parse(): validate firmware record spans (git-fixes). * cdrom: fix stack out-of-bounds read in CDROMVOLCTRL (git-fixes). * comedi: comedi_parport: deal with premature interrupt (git-fixes). * dm cache policy smq: check allocation under invalidate lock (git-fixes). * dm cache: fix missing return in invalidate_committed's error path (git- fixes). * dmaengine: idxd: fix double free of wq, engine, and group structs (git- fixes). * dmaengine: idxd: fix fdev setup failure cleanup in idxd_cdev_open() (git- fixes). * dmaengine: qcom: bam_dma: Fix command element mask field for BAM v1.6.0+ (git-fixes). * dmaengine: sun6i-dma: Fix reclaim descriptors while terminating DMA (git- fixes). * driver core: Fix missing jiffies conversion in deferred_probe_extend_timeout() (git-fixes). * driver core: Guard deferred probe timeout extension with delayed_work_pending() (git-fixes). * driver core: Use mod_delayed_work to prevent lost deferred probe work (git- fixes). * Drivers: hv: vmbus: Set DMA coherent mask for VMBus devices (git-fixes). * drm/amd/display: set new_stream to NULL after release (git-fixes). * drm/amd/display: use proper context for logging (git-fixes). * drm/amd/pm/ci: Don't disable MCLK DPM on Bonaire 0x6658 (R7 260X) (git- fixes). * drm/amd/pm: make pp_features read-only when scpm is enabled (stable-fixes). * drm/amdgpu/gfx8: drop unecessary BUG_ON() (stable-fixes). * drm/amdgpu/gfx9.4.3: replace BUG_ON() with WARN_ON() (stable-fixes). * drm/amdgpu/gfx9: replace BUG_ON() with WARN_ON() (stable-fixes). * drm/amdgpu/gfx10: replace BUG_ON() with WARN_ON() (stable-fixes). * drm/amdgpu/gfx11: replace BUG_ON() with WARN_ON() (stable-fixes). * drm/amdgpu/sdma4.4.2: replace BUG_ON() with WARN_ON() (stable-fixes). * drm/amdgpu/sdma5.0: replace BUG_ON() with WARN_ON() (stable-fixes). * drm/amdgpu/sdma5.2: replace BUG_ON() with WARN_ON() (stable-fixes). * drm/amdgpu/sdma6.0: replace BUG_ON() with WARN_ON() (stable-fixes). * drm/amdgpu/uvd: Fix forcing MSG, FB BOs into VCPU segment when it isn't at 0 (v2) (stable-fixes). * drm/amdgpu/uvd: Place VCPU BO only in VRAM for UVD 4.x and older (stable- fixes). * drm/amdgpu/vce: fix integer overflow in image size (stable-fixes). * drm/amdgpu/vcn4: avoid rereading IB param length (stable-fixes). * drm/amdgpu: fix bo->pin leaking in amdgpu_bo_create_reserved (stable-fixes). * drm/amdgpu: fix division by zero with invalid uvd dimensions (stable-fixes). * drm/amdgpu: Fix VFCT bus number matching with soft filter (stable-fixes). * drm/amdgpu: invoke pm_genpd_remove() before freeing genpd (stable-fixes). * drm/amdkfd: Check bounds in allocate_event_notification_slot (stable-fixes). * drm/amdkfd: free MQD managers on DQM init failures (git-fixes). * drm/amdkfd: hold event_mutex while checkpointing CRIU events (git-fixes). * drm/dp: Read the PCON max FRL bandwidth only for HDMI DFPs (git-fixes). * drm/i915/gt: use correct selftest config symbol (git-fixes). * drm/i915/selftests: Fix GT PM sort comparators (git-fixes). * drm/mediatek: ovl_adaptor: balance component registrations (git-fixes). * drm/radeon: fix r100_copy_blit for large BOs (stable-fixes). * drm/tegra: gr2d/gr3d: Contain PM in the gr _d_probe/gr_ d_remove (git- fixes). * drm/tegra: gr2d/gr3d: Initialize address register map before HOST1X client is registered (stable-fixes). * drm/vc4: hvs/v3d: Fix null dereference in unbind (git-fixes). * drm/vc4: Prevent shader BO mappings from becoming writable (git-fixes). * drm/vc4: Supply the overflow slot size in BPOS, not the whole bin BO size (git-fixes). * drm/vc4: Zero the tile state data array before each BIN job (git-fixes). * drm/virtio: fix deadlock in display_info_cb by removing hotplug from dequeue worker (git-fixes). * drm/vmwgfx: bound DMA command body size against suffix pointer (git-fixes). * drm/vmwgfx: drop dma_buf reference on foreign-fd prime import (git-fixes). * drm/vmwgfx: fix guest_memory_dirty bitfield clobbered as size (git-fixes). * drm/vmwgfx: reject DX_BIND_QUERY without a DX context (git-fixes). * drm/vmwgfx: use check_add_overflow for shader size+offset bound (git-fixes). * drm/vmwgfx: validate DRAW_PRIMITIVES header size before division (git- fixes). * drm/vmwgfx: validate external BO copy bounds for both stride paths (git- fixes). * drm/vmwgfx: Validate vmw_surface_metadata::array_size (git-fixes). * fbcon: fix NULL pointer dereference for a console without vc_data (stable- fixes). * fbdev/efifb: Replace references to global screen_info by local pointer (stable-fixes). * fbdev: carminefb: fix potential memory leak in alloc_carmine_fb() (git- fixes). * fbdev: efifb: fix memory leak in efifb_probe() (git-fixes). * firewire: net: Fix fragmented datagram reassembly (git-fixes). * firmware: arm_ffa: Fix NULL dereference in ffa_partition_info_get() (git- fixes). * firmware: arm_scmi: Rate-limit queue-full warnings in IRQ context (git- fixes). * firmware_loader: introduce __free() cleanup hanler (stable-fixes). * gpio: eic-sprd: use raw_spinlock_t in the irq startup path (git-fixes). * gpio: mlxbf3: fail probe if gpiochip registration fails (git-fixes). * gpio: pca953x: fix cache_only and IRQ state on restore_context() failure (git-fixes). * gpu: host1x: Fix device reference leak in host1x_device_parse_dt() error path (git-fixes). * gpu: host1x: Fix use-after-free in host1x_bo_clear_cached_mappings (stable- fixes). * HID: add haptics page defines (stable-fixes). * HID: Intel-ish-hid: Ishtp: Fix sensor reads after ACPI S3 suspend (bsc#1266468). * HID: playstation: validate num_touch_reports in DualShock 4 reports (stable- fixes). * hrtimers: Introduce hrtimer_setup() to replace hrtimer_init() (bsc#1271912). * hwmon: (adt7470) Fix busy-loop and I2C flooding in update thread (git- fixes). * hwmon: (adt7470) Fix cache updated before hardware write on I2C error (git- fixes). * hwmon: (adt7470) Fix divide-by-zero TOCTOU crash in fan speed read (git- fixes). * hwmon: (adt7470) Fix fans stuck in manual mode on I2C errors (git-fixes). * hwmon: (adt7470) Fix PWM auto temp state array and bounds check (git-fixes). * hwmon: (adt7470) Fix swapped PWM3 and PWM4 auto mode masks (git-fixes). * hwmon: (adt7470) Fix temperature alarm logic in hwmon_temp_read() (git- fixes). * hwmon: (adt7470) Use cached PWM frequency value (git-fixes). * hwmon: (asus-ec-sensors) add missed handle for ENOMEM (git-fixes). * hwmon: (asus-ec-sensors) fix EC read intervals (git-fixes). * hwmon: (asus-ec-sensors) fix looping over banks while reading from EC (git- fixes). * hwmon: (corsair-cpro) Stop device IO before calling hid_hw_stop (git-fixes). * hwmon: (corsair-psu) Stop device IO before calling hid_hw_stop (git-fixes). * hwmon: (lm90) Only report alarms if driver is ready (git-fixes). * hwmon: (nct6775-core) Prevent access to unsupported weight registers (git- fixes). * hwmon: (npcm750-pwm-fan): stop fan timer on device detach (git-fixes). * hwmon: (nzxt-smart2) Stop device IO before calling hid_hw_stop (git-fixes). * hwmon: (pmbus) Fix return value from pmbus_update_byte_data() (git-fixes). * hwmon: (pmbus/core) notify on the hwmon device, not the i2c client (git- fixes). * hwmon: (w83627hf) remove VID sysfs files on error and remove (stable-fixes). * hwmon: (w83793) remove vrm sysfs file on probe failure (stable-fixes). * hwmon: occ: validate poll response sensor blocks (git-fixes). * i2c: amd-mp2: Unregister callback on adapter add failure (git-fixes). * i2c: imx: Cancel hrtimer before clearing slave pointer (git-fixes). * i2c: imx: fix locked bus on SMBus block-read of 0 (atomic) (git-fixes). * i2c: imx: Fix slave registration race and error handling (git-fixes). * i2c: imx: separate atomic, dma and non-dma use case (stable-fixes). * i2c: jz4780: Cache host clock rate at probe to prevent CCF prepare_lock deadlock (git-fixes). * i2c: mediatek: fix WRRD for SoCs without auto_restart option (git-fixes). * i2c: mlxbf: Fix use-after-free in mlxbf_i2c_init_resource() (git-fixes). * i3c: mipi-i3c-hci: Correct RING_CTRL_ABORT handling in DMA dequeue (git- fixes). * i3c: mipi-i3c-hci: Preserve RUN bit when aborting DMA ring (git-fixes). * ice: don't check has_ready_bitmap in E810 functions (bsc#1269981). * ice: factor out ice_ptp_rebuild_owner() (bsc#1269981). * ice: fix PTP Call Trace during PTP release (bsc#1269981). * ice: Fix PTP NULL pointer dereference during VSI rebuild (bsc#1269981). * ice: introduce PTP state machine (bsc#1269981). * ice: pass reset type to PTP reset functions (bsc#1269981). * ice: rename ice_ptp_tx_cfg_intr (bsc#1269981). * ice: rename verify_cached to has_ready_bitmap (bsc#1269981). * ice: stop destroying and reinitalizing Tx tracker during reset (bsc#1269981). * ieee802154: admin-gate legacy LLSEC dump operations (git-fixes). * ieee802154: allow legacy LLSEC ADD/DEL ops to pass strict validation (git- fixes). * ieee802154: ca8210: fix cas_ctl leak on spi_async failure (git-fixes). * ieee802154: ca8210: fix pointer truncation in kfifo on 64-bit (git-fixes). * ieee802154: fix kernel-infoleak in dgram_recvmsg() (git-fixes). * ieee802154: Remove WARN_ON() in cfg802154_pernet_exit() (git-fixes). * iio: common: st_sensors: honour channel endianness in read_axis_data (git- fixes). * Input: atkbd - validate scancode in firmware keymap entries (git-fixes). * Input: elan_i2c - prevent division by zero and arithmetic underflow (git- fixes). * Input: goodix - clamp the device-reported contact count (git-fixes). * Input: iforce - bound the device-reported force-feedback effect index (git- fixes). * Input: ims-pcu - add response length checks (git-fixes). * Input: ims-pcu - fix DMA mapping violation in line setup (git-fixes). * Input: ims-pcu - fix firmware leak in async update (git-fixes). * Input: ims-pcu - fix heap-buffer-overflow in ims_pcu_process_data() (git- fixes). * Input: ims-pcu - fix logic error in packet reset (git-fixes). * Input: ims-pcu - fix out-of-bounds read in ims_pcu_irq() debug logging (git- fixes). * Input: ims-pcu - fix potential infinite loop in CDC union descriptor parsing (git-fixes). * Input: ims-pcu - fix race condition in reset_device sysfs callback (git- fixes). * Input: ims-pcu - fix type confusion in CDC union descriptor parsing (git- fixes). * Input: ims-pcu - fix use-after-free and double-free in disconnect (git- fixes). * Input: ims-pcu - release data interface on disconnect (git-fixes). * Input: ims-pcu - validate control endpoint type (git-fixes). * Input: maple_keyb - set driver data before registering input device (stable- fixes). * Input: maplecontrol - set driver data before registering input device (stable-fixes). * Input: maplemouse - set driver data before registering input device (stable- fixes). * Input: rmi4 - fix bit count in bitmap_copy() (git-fixes). * Input: rmi4 - fix limit in rmi_register_desc_has_subpacket() (git-fixes). * Input: rmi4 - fix memory leak in rmi_set_attn_data() (git-fixes). * Input: rmi4 - fix num_subpackets overflow in register descriptor (git- fixes). * Input: rmi4 - fix register descriptor address calculation (git-fixes). * Input: rmi4 - fix type overflow in register counts (git-fixes). * Input: rmi4 - initialize attn_fifo properly (stable-fixes). * Input: rmi4 - iterative IRQ handler (git-fixes). * Input: rmi4 - refactor F12 probe function (stable-fixes). * Input: rmi4 - refactor register descriptor parsing (git-fixes). * Input: rmi4 - tolerate short register descriptor structure (git-fixes). * Input: rmi4 - use local presence map in rmi_read_register_desc() (stable- fixes). * Input: serio - define serio_pause_rx guard to pause and resume serio ports (stable-fixes). * Input: synaptics-rmi4 - add support for querying DPM value (F12) (stable- fixes). * Input: synaptics-rmi4 - fix crash when DPM query is not supported (git- fixes). * Input: synaptics-rmi4 - unregister function handlers on physical driver registration failure (git-fixes). * Input: touchwin - reset the packet index on every complete packet (git- fixes). * intel_th: fix MSC output device reference leak (git-fixes). * KVM: nVMX: Hide shadow VMCS right after VMCLEAR (git-fixes). * KVM: SVM: Bump asid_generation on CPU online to avoid ASID collision after hotplug (git-fixes). * KVM: SVM: Mark VMCB_NPT as dirty on nested VMRUN (git-fixes). * KVM: SVM: Mark VMCB_PERM_MAP as dirty on nested VMRUN (git-fixes). * KVM: x86/mmu: Fix use-after-free on vendor module reload (git-fixes). * KVM: x86/mmu: Preserve nested TDP shadow page tables if they are used as roots (git-fixes). * KVM: x86/xen: Fix cleanup logic in emulation of Xen schedop poll hypercalls (git-fixes). * KVM: x86: Fix SRCU list traversal in kvm_fire_mask_notifiers() (git-fixes). * KVM: x86: Fix VM hard lockup after prolonged inactivity with periodic HV timer (git-fixes). * KVM: x86: hyper-v: Bound the bank index when querying sparse banks (git- fixes). * KVM: x86: hyper-v: Validate all GVAs during PV TLB flush (git-fixes). * KVM: x86: Ignore pending PV EOI if the vCPU has since disabled PV EOIs (git- fixes). * mac802154: hold an interface reference across the scan worker (git-fixes). * mac802154: llsec: reject frames shorter than the authentication tag (git- fixes). * media: airspy: Return queued buffers on start_streaming() failure (git- fixes). * media: atomisp: Fix memory leak in atomisp_fixed_pattern_table() (git- fixes). * media: cedrus: clean up media device on probe failure (git-fixes). * media: cx231xx: fix devres lifetime (git-fixes). * media: cx23885: add ioremap return check and cleanup (git-fixes). * media: meson: vdec: Fix memory leak in error path of vdec_open (git-fixes). * media: msi2500: Return queued buffers on start_streaming() failure (git- fixes). * media: nxp: imx8-isi: Add missing v4l2_subdev_cleanup() in crossbar and pipe (git-fixes). * media: nxp: imx8-isi: Clean up already-initialized pipes on probe failure (git-fixes). * media: nxp: imx8-isi: Convert to platform remove callback returning void (stable-fixes). * media: nxp: imx8-isi: Fix missing v4l2_subdev_cleanup() in pipe init error path (git-fixes). * media: nxp: imx8-isi: Fix potential out-of-bounds issues (git-fixes). * media: nxp: imx8-isi: Fix scale factor calculation for hardware rounding (git-fixes). * media: nxp: imx8-isi: Fix use-after-free on remove (git-fixes). * media: nxp: imx8-isi: use devm_pm_runtime_enable() to simplify code (stable- fixes). * media: pwc: Drain fill_buf on start_streaming() failure (git-fixes). * media: pwc: Return queued buffers on start_streaming() failure (git-fixes). * media: qcom: venus: drop extra padding in NV12 raw size calculation (git- fixes). * media: qcom: venus: relax encoder frame/blur dimension steps on v4 (git- fixes). * media: qcom: venus: relax encoder frame/blur step size on v6 (git-fixes). * media: radio-si476x: Unregister v4l2_device on probe failure (git-fixes). * media: rockchip: rga: fix too small buffer size (git-fixes). * media: rtl2832: fix use-after-free in rtl2832_remove() (git-fixes). * media: rtl2832_sdr: Return queued buffers on start_streaming() failure (git- fixes). * media: saa7134: Fix a possible memory leak in saa7134_video_init1 (git- fixes). * media: staging: ipu3-imgu: Add range check for imgu_css_cfg_acc_stripe (git- fixes). * media: stm32: dcmi: unregister notifier on probe failure (git-fixes). * media: sun4i-csi: Return queued buffers on start_streaming() failure (git- fixes). * media: tegra-video: vi: fix invalid u32 return value in format lookup (git- fixes). * media: uvcvideo: Avoid partial metadata buffers (git-fixes). * media: uvcvideo: Fix buffer sequence in frame gaps (git-fixes). * media: uvcvideo: Fix sequence number when no EOF (git-fixes). * media: v4l2-ctrls-request: add NULL check in v4l2_ctrl_request_complete() (git-fixes). * media: vivid: add vivid_update_reduced_fps() (git-fixes). * media: vivid: check for vb2_is_busy() when toggling caps (git-fixes). * mei: bus: access mei_device under device_lock on cleanup (git-fixes). * memstick: ms_block: reject a card that reports too many blocks (git-fixes). * mfd: cros_ec: Delay dev_set_drvdata() until probe success (git-fixes). * mfd: sm501: Fix reference leak on failed device registration (git-fixes). * mfd: tps6586x: Fix OF node refcount (git-fixes). * mkspec-dtb: Skip missing DTBs. * mm: convert pagecache_isize_extended to use a folio (bsc#1272920). * mm: zero range of eof folio exposed by inode size extension (bsc#1272920). * mmc: vub300: defer reset until cmd_mutex is unlocked (git-fixes). * mtd: mchp23k256: use SPI match data for chip caps (git-fixes). * mtd: mtdswap: remove debugfs stats file on teardown (git-fixes). * mtd: nand: mtk-ecc: stop on ECC idle timeouts (git-fixes). * mtd: onenand: samsung: report DMA completion timeouts (git-fixes). * mtd: rawnand: Add a helper for calculating a page index (stable-fixes). * mtd: rawnand: Ensure all continuous terms are always in sync (git-fixes). * mtd: rawnand: fsl_ifc: return errors for failed page reads (git-fixes). * mtd: rawnand: lpc32xx_mlc: fail DMA transfers on timeout (git-fixes). * mtd: rawnand: lpc32xx_slc: fail DMA transfer on completion timeout (git- fixes). * mtd: rawnand: Pause continuous reads at block boundaries (git-fixes). * net/sched: cls_api: Handle TC_ACT_CONSUMED in tcf_qevent_handle (bsc#1271866). * net/x25: fix use-after-free in x25_kill_by_neigh() (git-fixes). * net: mana: Add Interrupt Moderation support (bsc#1271368). * net: mana: Return error code from mana_create_rxq() (git-fixes). * net: thunderbolt: Fix frags overflow by bounding frame_count (git-fixes). * net: usb: kalmia: bound RX frame length in kalmia_rx_fixup() (git-fixes). * net: usb: lan78xx: move functions to avoid forward definitions (stable- fixes). * net: wwan: t7xx: check skb_clone in control TX (git-fixes). * net: wwan: t7xx: destroy DMA pool on CLDMA late init failure (git-fixes). * phy: zynqmp: fix L0_TM_DISABLE_SCRAMBLE_ENCODER mask (git-fixes). * phy: zynqmp: keep SERDES scrambler and 8b/10b enabled for USB (git-fixes). * phy: zynqmp: use read-modify-write for SERDES scrambler bypass (git-fixes). * pinctrl-amd: Don't clear S4 wake bits at probe (git-fixes). * pinctrl: bm1880: add missing select GENERIC_PINCONF (git-fixes). * pinctrl: devicetree: don't free uninitialized dev_name on error path (git- fixes). * pinctrl: qcom: sc8280xp: Add missing wakeup entries for GPIO143/151 (git- fixes). * pkspec-dtb: Fix dtb-al rename. * platform/x86/amd/pmc: Add delay_suspend module parameter (stable-fixes). * platform/x86/amd/pmc: Avoid logging "(null)" for DMI values (git-fixes). * platform/x86/amd/pmc: Check for intermediate wakeup in function (stable- fixes). * platform/x86/amd/pmc: Delay suspend for some Lenovo Laptops (stable-fixes). * platform/x86/amd/pmc: Don't log during intermediate wakeups (stable-fixes). * platform/x86: dell-smbios: Move request functions for reuse (stable-fixes). * posix-cpu-timers: Cleanup the firing logic (bsc#1271912). * posix-cpu-timers: Correctly update timer status in posix_cpu_timer_del() (bsc#1271912). * posix-cpu-timers: Do not arm SIGEV_NONE timers (bsc#1271912). * posix-cpu-timers: Handle interval timers correctly in timer_get() (bsc#1271912). * posix-cpu-timers: Handle SIGEV_NONE timers correctly in timer_get() (bsc#1271912). * posix-cpu-timers: Handle SIGEV_NONE timers correctly in timer_set() (bsc#1271912). * posix-cpu-timers: Make k_itimer::it_active consistent (bsc#1271912). * posix-cpu-timers: Remove incorrect comment in posix_cpu_timer_set() (bsc#1271912). * posix-cpu-timers: Replace old expiry retrieval in posix_cpu_timer_set() (bsc#1271912). * posix-cpu-timers: Simplify posix_cpu_timer_set() (bsc#1271912). * posix-cpu-timers: Split up posix_cpu_timer_get() (bsc#1271912). * posix-cpu-timers: Use @now instead of @val for clarity (bsc#1271912). * posix-timers: Add proper state tracking (bsc#1271912). * posix-timers: Avoid direct access to hrtimer clockbase (bsc#1271912). * posix-timers: Clarify posix_timer_fn() comments (bsc#1271912). * posix-timers: Clear overrun in common_timer_set() (bsc#1271912). * posix-timers: Consolidate signal queueing (bsc#1271912). * posix-timers: Consolidate timer setup (bsc#1271912). * posix-timers: Cure si_sys_private race (bsc#1271912). * posix-timers: Document common_clock_get() correctly (bsc#1271912). * posix-timers: Expand timer_arm() callbacks with a boolean return value (bsc#1271912). * posix-timers: Polish coding style in a few places (bsc#1271912). * posix-timers: Retrieve interval in common timer_settime() code (bsc#1271912). * power: supply: bq25890: fix the -10 C NTC lookup entry (git-fixes). * RDMA/mana_ib: initialize err for empty send WR lists (git-fixes). * regulator: ltc3676: Fix incorrect IRQSTAT bit offsets (git-fixes). * remoteproc: qcom: Fix leak when custom dump_segments addition fails (git- fixes). * reset: sunxi: fix memory region leak on ioremap failure (git-fixes). * Revert "Input: rmi4 - fix register descriptor address calculation" (stable- fixes). * sched/psi: Create the psimon kthread outside of cgroup_mutex (bsc#1269134). * sctp: validate embedded address parameter length (git-fixes). * selftests/alsa: Fix memory leak in find_controls error path (git-fixes). * serial: 8250_mid: Disable DMA for selected platforms (git-fixes). * serial: 8250_mid: Fix NULL function pointer dereference on DNV/ICX-D/SNR platforms (git-fixes). * serial: 8250_mid: Remove 8250_pci usage (stable-fixes). * serial: sc16is7xx: implement gpio get_direction() callback (git-fixes). * slimbus: Convert to platform remove callback returning void (stable-fixes). * slimbus: qcom-ngd-ctrl: Avoid ABBA on tx_lock/ctrl->lock (git-fixes). * slimbus: qcom-ngd-ctrl: Balance pm_runtime enablement for NGD (git-fixes). * slimbus: qcom-ngd-ctrl: Correct PDR and SSR cleanup ownership (git-fixes). * slimbus: qcom-ngd-ctrl: Fix probe error path ordering (git-fixes). * slimbus: qcom-ngd-ctrl: Fix up platform_driver registration (git-fixes). * slimbus: qcom-ngd-ctrl: Initialize controller resources in controller (git- fixes). * slimbus: qcom-ngd-ctrl: Register callbacks after creating the ngd (git- fixes). * staging: media: atomisp: reduce load_primary_binaries() stack usage (git- fixes). * staging: rtl8723bs: core: move constants to right side in comparison (stable-fixes). * staging: rtl8723bs: fix inverted HT40 secondary channel offset (git-fixes). * time: Switch to hrtimer_setup() (bsc#1271912). * usb: cdc_acm: Add quirk for Uniden BC125AT scanner (stable-fixes). * usb: chipidea: fix usage_count leak when autosuspend_delay is negative (git- fixes). * USB: core: add USB_QUIRK_NO_LPM for VIA Labs USB 2.0 hub (stable-fixes). * usb: core: port: Deattach Type-C connector on component unbind (git-fixes). * usb: gadget: dummy_hcd: prevent fifo_req reuse during giveback (git-fixes). * usb: gadget: f_midi: cancel pending IN work before freeing the midi object (git-fixes). * usb: gadget: f_ncm: validate datagram bounds in ncm_unwrap_ntb() (git- fixes). * USB: gadget: fsl-udc: fix device name leak on probe failure (git-fixes). * usb: gadget: function: rndis: add length check for header (stable-fixes). * usb: gadget: function: rndis: add length check to response query (stable- fixes). * usb: gadget: printer: fix infinite loop in printer_read() (git-fixes). * USB: gadget: snps-udc: fix device name leak on probe failure (git-fixes). * usb: gadget: udc: bdc: free IRQ and drain func_wake_notify before teardown (git-fixes). * usb: gadget: udc: Fix use-after-free in gadget_match_driver (stable-fixes). * usb: gadget: uvc: clamp SEND_RESPONSE length to the response buffer (git- fixes). * USB: iowarrior: fix use-after-free on disconnect race (git-fixes). * usb: iowarrior: remove inherent race with minor number (stable-fixes). * USB: quirks: add NO_LPM for the Samsung T5 EVO Portable SSD (stable-fixes). * USB: serial: io_edgeport: cap received transmit credits (git-fixes). * USB: serial: io_ti: reject oversized boot-mode firmware (git-fixes). * USB: serial: keyspan_pda: fix data loss on receive throttling (git-fixes). * USB: serial: mxuport: validate firmware header size (git-fixes). * USB: serial: option: add Telit Cinterion FE990D50 compositions (stable- fixes). * wan: wanxl: Only reset hardware after BAR mapping (git-fixes). * watchdog: pretimeout: Fix UAF in watchdog_unregister_governor() (git-fixes). * wifi: at76c50x-usb: avoid length underflow in at76_guess_freq() (git-fixes). * wifi: ath6kl: fix OOB access from firmware ADDBA window size (git-fixes). * wifi: ath6kl: fix OOB read from firmware IE lengths in connect event (git- fixes). * wifi: ath6kl: fix OOB read from firmware num_msg in TX complete handler (git-fixes). * wifi: ath9k: hif_usb: don't dereference hif_dev after re-arming firmware request (git-fixes). * wifi: ath10k: fix skb leak on incomplete msdu during rx pop (git-fixes). * wifi: ath11k: fix NULL pointer dereference in ath11k_hal_srng_access_begin (git-fixes). * wifi: ath11k: fix potential buffer underflow in ath11k_hal_rx_msdu_list_get() (git-fixes). * wifi: ath11k: Flush the posted write after writing to PCIE_SOC_GLOBAL_RESET (git-fixes). * wifi: ath12k: Flush the posted write after writing to PCIE_SOC_GLOBAL_RESET (git-fixes). * wifi: brcmfmac: fix 802.1X-SHA256 call trace warning (git-fixes). * wifi: brcmfmac: initialize SDIO data work before cleanup (git-fixes). * wifi: brcmfmac: make release_scratchbuffers idempotent (git-fixes). * wifi: carl9170: bound memcpy length in cmd callback to prevent OOB read (git-fixes). * wifi: carl9170: fix buffer overflow in rx_stream failover path (git-fixes). * wifi: carl9170: fix OOB read from off-by-two in TX status handler (git- fixes). * wifi: cfg80211: bound element ID read when checking non-inheritance (git- fixes). * wifi: cfg80211: cancel sched scan results work on unregister (git-fixes). * wifi: cfg80211: reject unsupported PMSR FTM location requests (git-fixes). * wifi: cfg80211: validate PMSR FTM preamble range (git-fixes). * wifi: cfg80211: validate PMSR measurement type data (git-fixes). * wifi: ipw2100: fix potential memory leak in ipw2100_pci_init_one() (git- fixes). * wifi: iwlwifi: mvm: fix flushing during quiet CSA (bsc#1272600). * wifi: iwlwifi: mvm: fix read in wake packet notification handler (git- fixes). * wifi: iwlwifi: mvm: validate SAR GEO response payload size (git-fixes). * wifi: libertas: fix memory leak in helper_firmware_cb() (git-fixes). * wifi: mac80211: fix memory leak in ieee80211_register_hw() (git-fixes). * wifi: mac80211: free ack status frame on TX header build failure (git- fixes). * wifi: mac80211: free AP_VLAN bc_buf SKBs outside IRQ lock (git-fixes). * wifi: mac80211: recalculate TIM when a station enters power save (git- fixes). * wifi: mac80211: tear down new links on vif update error path (git-fixes). * wifi: mac80211: validate individual TWT params before driver setup (git- fixes). * wifi: mt76: connac: fix possible NULL-pointer deref in mt76_connac_mcu_uni_bss_he_tlv() (git-fixes). * wifi: mt76: mt7615: drop TXRX_NOTIFY on non-mmio buses (git-fixes). * wifi: mt76: mt7915: guard HE capability lookups (git-fixes). * wifi: mt76: mt7921: drop TXRX_NOTIFY on non-mmio buses (git-fixes). * wifi: mt76: mt7925: drop TXRX_NOTIFY on non-mmio buses (git-fixes). * wifi: mt76: mt7996: check pointer returned by mt76_connac_get_he_phy_cap() (git-fixes). * wifi: mt76: mt7996: fix possible NULL-pointer deref in mt7996_mcu_sta_bfer_eht() (git-fixes). * wifi: mwifiex: bound uAP association event IEs to the event buffer (git- fixes). * wifi: mwifiex: fix NULL dereference when the AP has HT-cap but no HT-oper (git-fixes). * wifi: mwifiex: fix permanently busy scans after multiple roam iterations (git-fixes). * wifi: mwifiex: use the subframe length when parsing A-MSDU TDLS frames (git- fixes). * wifi: nl80211: free RNR data on MBSSID mismatch (git-fixes). * wifi: nl80211: validate nested MBSSID IE blobs (git-fixes). * wifi: p54: validate RX frame length in p54_rx_eeprom_readback() (git-fixes). * wifi: rt2x00: avoid full teardown before work setup in probe (git-fixes). * wifi: wilc1000: validate assoc response length before subtracting header (git-fixes). ## Special Instructions and Notes: * Please reboot the system after installing this update. ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-6.1-kernel-572=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 (aarch64 x86_64) * kernel-rt-debuginfo-6.4.0-51.1 * kernel-rt-debugsource-6.4.0-51.1 * kernel-rt-devel-6.4.0-51.1 * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 (aarch64 nosrc x86_64) * kernel-rt-6.4.0-51.1 * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 (noarch) * kernel-source-rt-6.4.0-51.1 * kernel-devel-rt-6.4.0-51.1 * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 (x86_64) * kernel-rt-livepatch-6.4.0-51.1 * kernel-rt-devel-debuginfo-6.4.0-51.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2023-2058.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-10263.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-21845.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-38250.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-38469.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-40213.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-54518.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-68223.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-68741.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-68818.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-71274.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-71286.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-71291.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-71297.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-71305.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23097.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23276.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31430.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31431.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31439.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31440.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31441.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31447.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31474.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31482.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31483.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31485.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31497.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31498.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31509.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31510.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31511.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31520.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31522.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31524.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31532.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31540.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31542.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31545.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31548.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31549.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31551.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31552.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31566.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31576.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31578.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31581.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31583.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31585.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31587.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31598.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31599.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31603.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31604.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31605.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31615.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31616.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31617.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31618.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31619.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31623.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31624.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31625.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31626.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31627.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31628.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31651.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31657.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31659.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31660.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31661.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31667.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31672.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31678.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31687.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31701.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31720.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31726.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31727.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31728.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31730.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31747.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31748.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31749.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31751.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31754.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31755.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31756.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31759.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31761.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31762.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31763.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31768.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31770.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31773.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31776.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31778.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31779.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31780.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31781.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43007.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43011.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43016.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43017.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43018.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43020.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43032.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43033.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43043.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43046.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43047.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43051.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43056.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43058.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43059.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43061.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43062.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43064.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43069.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43072.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43098.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43104.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43105.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43111.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43113.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43114.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43117.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43118.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43123.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43129.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43130.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43133.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43134.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43135.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43136.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43137.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43140.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43141.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43143.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43147.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43149.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43152.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43156.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43159.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43161.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43168.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43169.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43170.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43172.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43180.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43182.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43183.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43196.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43200.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43202.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43203.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43207.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43211.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43216.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43218.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43220.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43221.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43223.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43225.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43230.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43231.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43232.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43236.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43240.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43241.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43242.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43244.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43246.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43251.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43255.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43256.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43257.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43262.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43264.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43266.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43269.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43270.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43276.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43277.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43279.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43281.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43287.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43291.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43295.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43302.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43308.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43309.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43312.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43313.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43316.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43318.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43324.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43327.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43328.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43340.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43342.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43343.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43352.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43353.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43357.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43370.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43380.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43381.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43382.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43387.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43397.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43412.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43425.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43426.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43427.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43428.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43429.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43430.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43432.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43436.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43439.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43440.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43443.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43451.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43459.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43467.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43475.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43476.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43480.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43488.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43493.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43496.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43497.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45834.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45835.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45839.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45851.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45860.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45867.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45868.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45869.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45871.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45873.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45875.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45877.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45879.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45880.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45881.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45883.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45885.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45902.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45904.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45905.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45911.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45913.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45914.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45915.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45916.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45917.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45919.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45921.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45923.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45936.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45941.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45944.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45946.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45947.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45954.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45963.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45969.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45973.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45976.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45981.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45982.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45986.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45994.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45996.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46003.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46006.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46009.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46011.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46015.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46016.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46018.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46019.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46023.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46026.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46027.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46033.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46038.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46040.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46048.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46049.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46056.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46058.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46064.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46068.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46075.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46077.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46080.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46082.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46084.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46086.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46088.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46089.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46092.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46102.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46103.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46108.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46109.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46117.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46122.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46125.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46126.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46128.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46131.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46132.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46136.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46137.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46138.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46143.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46144.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46145.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46146.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46147.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46151.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46152.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46158.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46163.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46165.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46167.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46168.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46170.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46174.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46177.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46179.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46180.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46184.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46186.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46187.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46189.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46191.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46193.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46198.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46199.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46204.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46205.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46206.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46207.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46212.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46218.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46219.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46220.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46225.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46230.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46231.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46232.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46233.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46234.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46235.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46236.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46238.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46243.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46245.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46247.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46249.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46252.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46261.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46265.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46267.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46270.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46275.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46276.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46285.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46292.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46294.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46306.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46307.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46312.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46321.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46323.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46324.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46333.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52910.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52914.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52915.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52916.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52919.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52921.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52922.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52926.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52927.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52930.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52931.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52936.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52937.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52941.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52942.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52947.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52948.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52953.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52963.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52964.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52967.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52970.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52974.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52981.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52982.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52984.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52986.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52988.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52989.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52991.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52995.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52998.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52999.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53000.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53002.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53003.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53004.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53006.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53009.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53011.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53012.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53013.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53022.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53032.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53037.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53045.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53047.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53056.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53058.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53062.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53063.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53064.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53065.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53066.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53068.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53069.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53070.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53073.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53074.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53080.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53083.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53088.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53093.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53098.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53106.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53107.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53112.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53123.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53129.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53131.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53132.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53134.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53135.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53136.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53137.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53143.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53144.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53146.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53147.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53148.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53149.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53150.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53158.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53159.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53160.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53161.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53175.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53177.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53183.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53184.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53185.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53186.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53189.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53190.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53192.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53194.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53195.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53208.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53209.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53212.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53213.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53218.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53221.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53224.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53225.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53227.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53230.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53236.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53237.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53239.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53242.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53246.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53250.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53252.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53254.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53255.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53262.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53265.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53267.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53268.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53270.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53275.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53279.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53289.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53291.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53293.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53297.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53313.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53324.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53325.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53329.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53331.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53332.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53339.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53345.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53347.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53350.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53354.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53355.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53356.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53358.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53366.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53369.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53374.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53375.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53376.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53379.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53382.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53385.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53388.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53391.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53392.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53393.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53397.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53398.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53399.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53402.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53403.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63794.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63795.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63802.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63806.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63807.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63809.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63821.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63822.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63824.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63826.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63829.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63836.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63843.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63844.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63845.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63846.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63847.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63848.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63851.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63852.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63853.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63854.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63855.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63856.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63861.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63862.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63869.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63882.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63884.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63892.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63893.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63895.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63896.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63897.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63899.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63900.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63901.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63902.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63903.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63904.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63905.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63908.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63912.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63915.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63916.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63917.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63919.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63921.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63922.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63924.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63927.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63928.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63930.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63931.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63934.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63940.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63942.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63943.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63945.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63946.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63947.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63948.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63949.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63952.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63957.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63958.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63959.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63960.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63961.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63962.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63964.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63967.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63968.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63971.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63974.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63975.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63976.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63984.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63991.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63994.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64025.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64089.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64106.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64174.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64179.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64182.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64183.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64187.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64189.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64191.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64220.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64221.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64223.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64231.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64234.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64242.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64298.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64330.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64336.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64345.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64347.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64465.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64530.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64560.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64561.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64564.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64600.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1185845 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1239511 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1243603 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1246182 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1247455 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1253262 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1253674 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1255357 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1255703 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1256675 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1257777 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1257815 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1258718 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1260012 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1260347 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262391 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262573 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262603 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262605 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262614 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262637 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262639 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262649 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262653 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262658 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262659 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262723 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262745 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262751 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262757 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262768 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262771 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262992 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263008 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263010 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263011 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263013 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263014 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263016 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263020 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263025 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263030 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263031 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263045 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263055 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263068 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263073 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263075 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263097 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263111 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263128 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263134 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263139 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263142 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263145 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263167 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263173 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263175 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263491 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263493 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263495 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263539 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263562 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263598 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263657 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263718 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263776 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263777 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263778 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263780 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263782 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263785 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263786 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263788 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263806 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263876 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263904 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263905 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263911 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263923 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263975 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263999 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264006 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264007 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264008 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264009 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264013 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264019 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264030 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264032 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264033 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264035 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264039 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264041 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264044 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264048 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264053 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264065 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264070 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264071 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264073 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264074 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264075 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264076 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264079 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264088 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264089 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264090 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264100 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264101 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264110 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264122 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264125 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264129 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264142 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264184 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264188 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264189 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264190 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264197 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264237 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264247 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264257 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264296 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264308 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264313 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264315 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264319 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264321 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264322 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264331 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264333 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264336 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264338 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264340 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264365 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264377 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264379 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264386 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264387 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264388 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264414 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264416 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264417 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264418 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264422 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264423 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264424 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264425 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264431 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264436 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264442 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264451 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264452 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264473 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264479 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264480 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264526 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264532 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264534 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264537 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264538 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264539 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264540 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264543 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264553 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264558 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264560 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264564 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264590 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264592 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264594 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264598 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264600 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264601 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264613 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264615 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264616 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264618 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264620 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264626 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264630 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264633 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264637 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264640 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264642 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264645 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264668 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264677 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264712 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264746 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264758 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264768 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264779 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264780 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264782 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264783 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264785 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264791 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264793 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264795 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264803 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264809 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264816 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264819 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264821 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264826 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264827 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264830 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264832 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264844 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264988 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264991 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265009 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265032 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265037 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265047 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265054 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265074 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265078 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265080 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265089 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265092 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265093 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265096 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265100 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265101 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265102 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265105 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265133 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265138 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265141 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265249 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265257 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265264 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265308 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265627 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266000 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266003 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266238 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266290 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266399 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266411 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266412 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266467 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266468 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266677 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266679 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266684 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266685 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266688 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266692 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266695 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266703 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266707 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266710 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266715 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266721 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266729 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266732 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266739 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266741 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266743 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266744 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266751 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266755 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266758 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266762 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266774 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266777 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266780 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266806 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266813 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266831 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266832 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266834 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266836 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266842 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266846 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266850 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266854 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266855 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266863 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266864 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266869 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266872 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266876 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266879 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266880 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266884 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266886 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266890 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266891 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266894 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266896 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266898 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266900 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266904 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266908 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266910 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266913 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266917 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266918 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266920 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266939 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266947 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267021 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267025 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267027 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267198 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267203 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267204 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267210 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267226 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267367 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267375 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267384 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267432 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267435 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267436 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267439 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267445 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267448 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267449 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267466 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267472 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267473 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267479 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267491 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267496 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267497 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267502 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267524 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267555 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267565 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267570 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267571 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267583 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267584 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267592 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267595 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267596 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267615 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267616 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267623 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267627 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267630 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267632 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267636 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267638 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267643 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267646 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267649 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267656 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267661 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267662 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267666 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267667 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267669 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267676 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267678 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267680 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267682 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267683 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267689 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267690 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267691 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267693 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267701 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267702 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267704 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267712 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267714 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267715 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267719 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267725 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267728 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267922 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267939 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267943 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267948 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267968 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267986 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267987 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267990 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267995 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268024 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268029 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268220 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268221 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268223 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268307 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268659 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268966 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268967 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268981 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268983 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268986 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269001 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269002 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269003 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269008 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269024 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269025 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269027 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269030 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269031 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269081 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269094 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269095 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269098 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269104 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269106 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269111 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269112 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269115 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269116 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269117 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269118 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269119 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269124 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269131 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269132 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269133 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269134 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269138 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269141 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269153 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269154 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269177 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269178 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269181 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269185 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269186 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269187 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269229 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269233 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269236 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269240 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269245 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269254 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269255 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269257 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269258 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269270 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269272 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269273 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269283 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269289 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269290 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269304 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269307 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269318 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269362 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269364 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269376 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269378 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269383 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269385 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269386 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269403 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269404 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269410 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269414 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269505 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269512 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269513 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269577 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269633 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269643 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269644 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269652 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269654 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269658 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269659 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269660 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269661 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269663 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269669 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269670 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269672 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269674 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269677 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269682 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269684 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269688 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269689 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269694 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269697 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269709 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269711 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269714 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269719 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269726 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269733 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269734 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269772 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269773 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269786 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269796 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269797 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269808 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269810 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269811 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269817 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269819 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269826 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269877 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269898 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269899 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269904 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269964 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269976 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269981 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269984 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269988 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269990 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269991 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269994 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269996 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269997 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269998 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270000 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270058 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270102 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270112 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270113 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270132 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270230 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270241 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270244 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270248 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270249 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270260 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271349 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271366 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271368 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271526 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271717 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271731 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271813 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271818 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271825 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271826 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271827 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271831 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271832 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271833 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271834 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271858 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271866 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271869 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271870 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271899 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271904 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271908 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271912 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271937 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271955 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271964 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271967 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272146 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272149 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272176 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272180 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272183 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272187 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272194 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272197 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272204 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272207 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272211 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272242 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272246 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272263 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272268 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272282 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272296 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272360 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272361 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272362 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272373 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272374 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272380 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272384 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272387 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272389 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272406 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272434 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272466 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272467 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272468 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272470 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272472 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272474 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272478 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272480 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272482 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272483 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272489 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272492 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272494 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272499 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272500 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272501 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272513 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272517 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272522 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272523 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272573 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272578 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272591 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272600 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272607 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272614 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272617 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272642 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272646 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272659 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272664 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272665 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272668 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272670 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272671 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272678 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272681 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272685 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272686 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272689 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272690 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272693 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272694 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272706 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272781 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272785 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272787 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272797 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272800 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272807 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272836 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272843 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272850 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272853 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272855 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272863 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272865 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272891 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272892 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272897 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272903 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272904 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272907 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272918 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272920 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272973 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273004 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273023 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273035 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273044 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273117 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273231 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273550 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274072 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 24 17:05:31 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2026 17:05:31 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23192-1: important: Security update for rpm Message-ID: <178759113116.283.17721550685566387070@fafdf49fb59f> # Security update for rpm Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23192-1 Release Date: 2026-08-18T17:41:59Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1269584 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-44605 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-44605 ( SUSE ): 8.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:A/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-44605 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-44605 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 An update that solves one vulnerability can now be installed. ## Description: This update for rpm fixes the following issue: * CVE-2026-44605: heap buffer overflow in NDB database backend due to unchecked 32-bit arithmetic when parsing the slot table (bsc#1269584). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-6.1-677=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * python-rpm-debugsource-4.18.0-slfo.1.1_3.1 * librpmbuild9-debuginfo-4.18.0-slfo.1.1_3.1 * librpmbuild9-4.18.0-slfo.1.1_3.1 * python311-rpm-debuginfo-4.18.0-slfo.1.1_3.1 * rpm-debugsource-4.18.0-slfo.1.1_3.1 * python311-rpm-4.18.0-slfo.1.1_3.1 * rpm-debuginfo-4.18.0-slfo.1.1_3.1 * rpm-4.18.0-slfo.1.1_3.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-44605.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269584 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 24 17:06:30 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2026 17:06:30 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23191-1: important: Security update for python311 Message-ID: <178759119019.283.8357528578411094608@fafdf49fb59f> # Security update for python311 Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23191-1 Release Date: 2026-08-18T11:41:50Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1258364 * bsc#1261969 * bsc#1262098 * bsc#1262319 * bsc#1262654 * bsc#1263083 * bsc#1264962 * bsc#1265268 * bsc#1267581 * bsc#1267821 * bsc#1268375 * bsc#1268977 * bsc#1269066 * bsc#1269788 * bsc#1269959 * bsc#1271192 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-0864 * CVE-2026-11940 * CVE-2026-11972 * CVE-2026-1502 * CVE-2026-15308 * CVE-2026-3276 * CVE-2026-4360 * CVE-2026-4786 * CVE-2026-6019 * CVE-2026-6100 * CVE-2026-7210 * CVE-2026-7774 * CVE-2026-8328 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-0864 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-0864 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-0864 ( NVD ): 4.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:P/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-0864 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-11940 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-11940 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-11940 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:N/SC:H/SI:H/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-11972 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-11972 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-11972 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-1502 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:P/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-1502 ( SUSE ): 4.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-1502 ( NVD ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:P/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-15308 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-15308 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-15308 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-15308 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-3276 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-3276 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-3276 ( NVD ): 6.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-4360 ( SUSE ): 2.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:P/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-4360 ( SUSE ): 2.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-4360 ( NVD ): 2.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:P/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-4360 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-4786 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:A/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-4786 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:L * CVE-2026-4786 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:A/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-4786 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:L * CVE-2026-6019 ( SUSE ): 2.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-6019 ( SUSE ): 3.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-6019 ( NVD ): 2.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-6019 ( NVD ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:C/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-6100 ( SUSE ): 9.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-6100 ( SUSE ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-6100 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-6100 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-7210 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-7210 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-7210 ( NVD ): 6.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-7210 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-7774 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-7774 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-7774 ( NVD ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:A/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-8328 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-8328 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-8328 ( NVD ): 5.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:A/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 An update that solves 13 vulnerabilities and has three fixes can now be installed. ## Description: This update for python311 fixes the following issues: Security issues fixed: * CVE-2026-0864: improper handling of line-ending characters can lead to configuration file injection when the `configparser` module is used (bsc#1269066). * CVE-2026-1502: HTTP client proxy tunnel headers not validated for CR/LF (bsc#1261969). * CVE-2026-3276: quadratic complexity in `unicodedata.normalize()` can lead to DoS when processing specially crafted Unicode input (bsc#1267581). * CVE-2026-4360: in the Tarfile.extract() function, the filter parameter is not passed properly when extracting hardlinks (bsc#1269959). * CVE-2026-4786: Incomplete mitigation of %action expansion for command injection to webbrowser.open() (bsc#1262319). * CVE-2026-6019: BaseCookie.js_output() does not neutralize embedded characters (bsc#1262654). * CVE-2026-6100: Arbitrary code execution or information disclosure via use- after-free in decompression modules (bsc#1262098). * CVE-2026-7210: `xml.parsers.expat` and `xml.etree.ElementTree` use insufficient entropy for Expat hash-flooding protection (bsc#1264962). * CVE-2026-7774: `tarfile.data_filter` path traversal bypass allows writing outside the extraction directory (bsc#1267821). * CVE-2026-8328: `ftpcp()` does not use actual peer address and trusts server- supplied PASV host address (bsc#1265268). * CVE-2026-11940: tarfile extraction filter bypass via a crafted archive allows escaping the destination directory and enables arbitrary file reads and writes (bsc#1268977). * CVE-2026-11972: infinite loop due to improper EOF handling in the tarfile module streaming mode can lead to DoS (bsc#1269788). * CVE-2026-15308: Incremental HTMLParser allows CPU-exhaustion DoS via repeated unterminated markup declarations (bsc#1271192). Non security issues fixed: * Regression in `http.cookies` (bsc#1263083). * udplite was removed -> python fails in tests (bsc#1268375). * Conflicts between different versions of Python (bsc#1258364). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-6.1-676=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * python311-debuginfo-3.11.15-slfo.1.1_5.1 * python311-core-debugsource-3.11.15-slfo.1.1_5.1 * python311-curses-debuginfo-3.11.15-slfo.1.1_5.1 * python311-base-3.11.15-slfo.1.1_5.1 * python311-curses-3.11.15-slfo.1.1_5.1 * libpython3_11-1_0-3.11.15-slfo.1.1_5.1 * python311-3.11.15-slfo.1.1_5.1 * libpython3_11-1_0-debuginfo-3.11.15-slfo.1.1_5.1 * python311-base-debuginfo-3.11.15-slfo.1.1_5.1 * python311-debugsource-3.11.15-slfo.1.1_5.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-0864.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-11940.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-11972.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-1502.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-15308.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-3276.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-4360.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-4786.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-6019.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-6100.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-7210.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-7774.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-8328.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1258364 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1261969 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262098 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262319 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262654 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263083 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264962 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265268 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267581 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267821 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268375 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268977 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269066 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269788 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269959 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271192 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 24 17:07:21 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2026 17:07:21 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23190-1: important: Security update for vim Message-ID: <178759124185.283.15254933072767702400@fafdf49fb59f> # Security update for vim Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23190-1 Release Date: 2026-08-18T10:45:35Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1275011 * bsc#1275012 * bsc#1275013 * bsc#1275014 * bsc#1275015 * bsc#1275016 * bsc#1275017 * bsc#1275018 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-73070 * CVE-2026-73071 * CVE-2026-73072 * CVE-2026-73074 * CVE-2026-73075 * CVE-2026-73076 * CVE-2026-73077 * CVE-2026-73078 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-73070 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-73070 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-73070 ( NVD ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-73071 ( SUSE ): 2.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-73071 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-73071 ( NVD ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-73072 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-73072 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-73072 ( NVD ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-73074 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-73074 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-73074 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:A/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-73075 ( SUSE ): 2.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:P/VC:N/VI:L/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-73075 ( SUSE ): 4.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-73075 ( NVD ): 4.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:A/VC:N/VI:L/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-73076 ( SUSE ): 8.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:A/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-73076 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-73076 ( NVD ): 8.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:A/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-73077 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:P/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-73077 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-73077 ( NVD ): 8.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:A/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-73078 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:P/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-73078 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-73078 ( NVD ): 8.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:A/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 An update that solves eight vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for vim fixes the following issues: Updated to version 9.2.0957. * CVE-2026-73070: stack buffer overflow in the socket server can lead to denial of service (bsc#1275018). * CVE-2026-73071: use-after-free in JSON decoding can lead to process crash (bsc#1275017). * CVE-2026-73072: heap buffer overflow when loading a spell file can lead to crash or potential code execution (bsc#1275016). * CVE-2026-73074: heap buffer overflow in text property handling can lead to a crash or potential code execution (bsc#1275015). * CVE-2026-73075: out-of-bounds access in popup opacity handling can lead to a conditional memory write (bsc#1275014). * CVE-2026-73076: arbitrary command execution via the vimball record file (bsc#1275013). * CVE-2026-73077: arbitrary code execution due to insecure shell command handling (bsc#1275012). * CVE-2026-73078: arbitrary code execution via crafted netrw menu entries (bsc#1275011). Changes for vim: * Version 9.2.0957: * tests: Test_fuzzy_completion_bufname_fullpath() creates unnecessary dir (9.2.0781). * tests: missing cleanup in test_mksession.vim (9.2.0782). * tests: personal spell files leak into later tests (9.2.0783). * crash when borrowing statusline highlight in silent Ex mode (9.2.0784). * WinResized not triggered when the whole Vim is resized (9.2.0785). * filetype: containerfile is not recognized (9.2.0786). * regexp: code 0x1ecb duplicated for equivalence class (9.2.0787). * filetype: hip files are not recognized (9.2.0788). * 'statuslineopt' status line too high after a window is minimized (9.2.0789). * 'completeslash' breaks :find completion with 'findfunc' (9.2.0790). * wincol() counts from right side for 'rightleft' (9.2.0791). * runtime(netrw): explore without optional dir broken (9.2.0792). * if session restored a tiny window, restore fails (9.2.0793). * extend() and extendnew() don't handle NULL expr2 properly (9.2.0794). * popup menu shadow is not cleared when the menu shrinks (9.2.0795). * Visual block reselection wrong with 'virtualedit' (9.2.0796). * memory leak in get_qfline_items() on alloc failure (9.2.0797). * memory leak in compile_expr6() on alloc failure (9.2.0798). * memory leak in compile_def_function_body() on alloc failure (9.2.0799). * memory leak in call_func() on alloc failure (9.2.0800). * memory leak in f_getreginfo() on alloc failure (9.2.0801). * memory leak with list_append_dict/dict_add_list on alloc failure (9.2.0802). * memory leak on alloc failure with taglist/gettagstack() (9.2.0803). * wincol() is wrong for a double-wide character with 'rightleft' (9.2.0804). * screenpos() "curscol" is wrong with 'rightleft' (9.2.0805). * 'showcmd' may show internal command keys (9.2.0806). * MS-Windows: ellipsis character is garbled (9.2.0807). * getregionpos: double-free on alloc failure (9.2.0808). * getframelayout() uses wrong function to free lists (9.2.0809). * add_llist_tags() uses wrong function to free dict (9.2.0810). * mksession writes terminal command unquoted (9.2.0811). * :argdelete with pattern leads to wrong argidx() (9.2.0812). * dict_add_func() may corrupt funcref count on failure (9.2.0813). * Vim9: E1041 when reloading an autoload script with exported variables (9.2.0814). * deeply nested regexp patterns may cause stack overflow (9.2.0815). * GTK4: memory leak in gui_gtk_set_dnd_targets() (9.2.0816). * crash when building a stacktrace during an autocommand (9.2.0817). * tests: client-server test fails without X11 server (9.2.0818). * MS-Windows: sixel image shown as raw text in the console (9.2.0819). * GUI: hidden popup image is displayed and not erased (9.2.0820). * filetype: msmtp system-wide rc file not detected (9.2.0821). * GTK4: crash menu id is null in gui_mch_destroy_menu() (9.2.0822). * tests: Test_clientserver_servlist_list may fail (9.2.0823). * Makefile: make tags depends on configure (9.2.0824). * regexp: submatch in a look-behind is empty with the NFA engine (9.2.0825). * highlighting for broken terminals can be improved (9.2.0826). * :startinsert enters Insert mode in a non-modifiable buffer (9.2.0827). * GTK4: hardware rendering can be improved (9.2.0828). * sessions do not preserve script version for expression options (9.2.0829). * the completion menu is not used on terminals without colors (9.2.0830). * diff highlighting hard to read with syntax enabled (9.2.0831). * socketserver: remote commands can be processed in reverse order (9.2.0832). * GTK4: menu mnemonics do not work properly (9.2.0833). * cleared last search pattern is restored from viminfo (9.2.0834). * features in version.c are not sorted (9.2.0835). * filetype: .git-blame-ignore-revs file is not recognized (9.2.0836). * using wrong colors in hl_blend_attr() (9.2.0837). * searchcount() returns wrong cached maxcount (9.2.0838). * [security]: arbitrary code execution via keyword lookup (9.2.0839). * [security]: code injection in netrw via bookmarks (9.2.0840). * [security]: heap overflow when adding > 65535 text properties (9.2.0841). * [security]: stack buffer overflow in socket server (9.2.0842). * [security]: popup: opacity mask indexed out of bounds (9.2.0843). * [security]: use-after-free on json decode error (9.2.0844). * [security]: arbitrary Ex command execution during C omni-completion (9.2.0845). * [security]: heap buffer overflow in set_sofo() (9.2.0846). * [security]: vimball: code execution via .VimballRecord file (9.2.0847). * tagfunc "cmd" with a generic Ex command corrupts the tag entry (9.2.0848). * filetype: osquery config files are not recognized (9.2.0849). * MS-Windows: commands from a client can be lost (9.2.0850). * focus autocommands triggered inconsistently (9.2.0851). * GTK: ligatures not correctly displayed (9.2.0852). * popup: popup images do not support scaling (9.2.0853). * memory leak when reading a spell file with SN_SAL and SN_SOFO (9.2.0854). * 'showcmd' not redrawn with empty mapping triggered on timeout (9.2.0855). * GTK4: undercurl rendering is inefficient (9.2.0856). * popup: opacity popup over a terminal is not cleared when closed (9.2.0857). * MS-Windows GUI: white flash when VimEnter is slow (9.2.0858). * GTK2: link error (9.2.0859). * filetype: xilinx design constraint files are not recognized (9.2.0860). * GTK4: bleed region updates in jumps (9.2.0861). * missing test change from v9.2.0857 (9.2.0862). * MS-Windows GUI: window contents can be missing when VimEnter is slow (9.2.0863). * using some dead code in Wayland feature (9.2.0864). * GTK4: non-hardware accelerated UI is too slow (9.2.0865). * MS-Windows: ":language messages" only works once (9.2.0866). * MS-Windows: messages are not in the display language (9.2.0867). * GTK: window Manager hint prevents giving focus to dialog (9.2.0868). * buf_copy_options() can lose the P_INSECURE flag (9.2.0869). * filetype: marko files are not recognized (9.2.0870). * screen line is lost when splitting a 'winfixheight' window (9.2.0871). * popup with opacity does not use the font of the highlight group (9.2.0872). * :redrawstatus does not update the ruler of the last window (9.2.0873). * fold size is compared against 'foldminlines' of the wrong window (9.2.0874). * GTK4: GUI does not support command-line arguments (9.2.0875). * GTK4: compile error with disabled netbeans feat (9.2.0876). * Vim9: crash when a closure assigns to a variable declared in a loop (9.2.0877). * Vim9: cannot use a script variable of an enclosing block in a lambda (9.2.0878). * popup: "maxwidth" is not respected when 'wrap' is off (9.2.0879). * scroll: window scrolls when using the autocommand window (9.2.0880). * 'smoothscroll' position is lost when the window height changes (9.2.0881). * :bwipe crashes if WinLeave wipes all other buffers (9.2.0882). * scroll: 'smoothscroll' position is lost when using "|" (9.2.0883). * scroll: unreachable 'smoothscroll' code in cursor_correct() (9.2.0884). * scroll: 'smoothscroll' position is lost when the window is squeezed (9.2.0885). * :set completion works for an invalid sub-option name (9.2.0886). * scroll: jump-scrolling when moving the cursor onto a wrapping line (9.2.0887). * mapping: modifier is not recognized after a partial mapping (9.2.0888). * VMS: spurious "INVALID DECC FEATURE VALUE" message at every startup (9.2.0889). * test: test for patch v9.2.0888 can be clarified (9.2.0890). * MS-Windows: filename-modifier ":8:t" causes underflow (9.2.0891). * highlight: wrong column highlighted with 'cursorcolumn' (9.2.0892). * MS-Windows: "*.vim" also matches files with a longer extension (9.2.0893). * filetype: ed script files not recognised (9.2.0894). * test: Test_aucmd_win_scroll_multibyte() is flaky in the GUI (9.2.0895). * scroll: 'smoothscroll' position is lost when splitting a window (9.2.0896). * GTK3 X11 redraws are not coalesced (9.2.0897). * printing support is lacking (9.2.0898). * command output temporary files may collide (9.2.0899). * FocusGained still triggered when closing dialog (9.2.0900). * textprop: wrong cursor line with truncated virtual text (9.2.0901). * Vim9: iterating over a tuple leaks memory (9.2.0902). * Vim9: cannot use an exported function of an autoload import (9.2.0903). * "zb" scrolls incorrectly with cursor just above fold (9.2.0904). * MS-Windows: ghost cursor with ligatures (9.2.0905). * slow transstr() with long strings (9.2.0906). * popup: virtual text is not redrawn when a text property changes (9.2.0907). * cannot use a {} block in a nested :autocmd (9.2.0908). * insert completion is slow to collect many matches (9.2.0909). * runtime(vim): update syntax, contain Ex commands (9.2.0910). * makefiles do not build hardcopy_postscript.c (9.2.0911). * hardcopy: prototypes are hand-written instead of generated (9.2.0912). * statusline: cell below the vertical separator keeps the old highlight (9.2.0913). * diff: undo after :diffget into an empty buffer leaves a line behind (9.2.0914). * tests: two terminal tests in test_popupwin fail on FreeBSD (9.2.0915). * configure: honor `--disable-hardcopy-pango` with GTK UI (9.2.0916). * :quitall not allowed in the command-line window (9.2.0917). * screen: fill char with a zero low byte is stored as a NUL cell (9.2.0918). * screen: the wrong array is copied into ScreenCols on a resize (9.2.0919). * filetype: json-ld files are not recognized (9.2.0920). * test: terminal tests fail on FreeBSD (9.2.0921). * Wayland: modeless selection not redrawn (9.2.0922). * tabpage: closing a tab page loses the alternate tab page (9.2.0923). * tests: Test_termwinscroll() fails on FreeBSD (9.2.0924). * crash when getcompletiontype() gets a NULL string (9.2.0925). * filetype: business Central files are not recognized (9.2.0926). * curswant not set on 8g8 (9.2.0927). * MinGW: tests hang when Vim is built with coverage enabled (9.2.0928). * incorrect completion for 'pumopt' and 'pumborder' (9.2.0929). * floating point exception when displaying pum (9.2.0930). * the GTK4 GUI is still experimental and untested by CI (9.2.0931). * NFA engine fallback can double free the compiled program (9.2.0932). * u_read_undo() leaks the file name when the undo file owner differs (9.2.0933). * filetype: hlsl files are not recognized (9.2.0934). * reading an undo file is slow with many undo headers (9.2.0935). * stringifying a list or dict can free the item being iterated (9.2.0936). * sort() with a numeric option converts each item on every comparison (9.2.0937). * cursorbind: cursor in the other window is not updated after undo (9.2.0938). * mbyte: wrong cell count for an overlong UTF-8 sequence (9.2.0939). * GTK4: columns are lost when a scrollbar appears (9.2.0940). * tests: clipboard tests fail in the GUI when the terminal has no clipboard (9.2.0941). * test: test_mksession_winpos() fails on GTK4 UI (9.2.0942). * test: test_hardcopy fails on GTK4 UI (9.2.0943). * test: tests fail when checking for GTK4 feature (9.2.0944). * sort() with a numeric option can be improved (9.2.0945). * GTK2/3: mouse move starts Visual selection after a dialog (9.2.0946). * GTK4: screen is cleared when moving the mouse after startup (9.2.0947). * GTK4: mouse move starts Visual selection after a dialog (9.2.0948). * GDK_KEY_VoidSymbol might be undefined (9.2.0949). * transstr() can be improved (after 9.2.0906) (9.2.0950). * GTK3: cursor does no longer blink (9.2.0951). * locking a container while stringifying can be improved (9.2.0952). * insert completion code can be improved (9.2.0953). * u_read_undo() can be improved (after 9.2.0935) (9.2.0954). * tests: terminal tests are flaky (9.2.0955). * GTK4: crash when the window is resized while redrawing (9.2.0956). * filetype: ArgoCD config file is not recognized (9.2.0957). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-6.1-675=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * vim-debugsource-9.2.0957-slfo.1.1_1.1 * vim-small-9.2.0957-slfo.1.1_1.1 * vim-small-debuginfo-9.2.0957-slfo.1.1_1.1 * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 (noarch) * vim-data-common-9.2.0957-slfo.1.1_1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-73070.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-73071.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-73072.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-73074.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-73075.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-73076.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-73077.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-73078.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275011 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275012 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275013 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275014 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275015 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275016 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275017 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275018 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 24 17:08:05 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2026 17:08:05 -0000 Subject: SUSE-RU-2026:23189-1: important: Recommended update for python-kiwi Message-ID: <178759128533.283.4155291507335315638@fafdf49fb59f> # Recommended update for python-kiwi Announcement ID: SUSE-RU-2026:23189-1 Release Date: 2026-08-18T08:20:23Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1260340 * bsc#1263564 * bsc#1263973 * bsc#1271367 * jsc#PED-15927 Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 An update that contains one feature and has four fixes can now be installed. ## Description: This update for python-kiwi fixes the following issues: New features and enhancements: * Add support for OCI format for disk images: the (oci|docker):image_format format stores the disk image in the disk/ directory of an OCI-compliant container, optionally layered on top of a reference container via the derived_from attribute, with custom naming via bundle_format. Useful to bundle a disk image and its runtime requirements into one artifact * Add support for sha512sum: select between shasum size 256 and 512 via the new 'shasum' runtime config section * Refactor use of the kiwi settings file: additionally read /etc/kiwi.yml.d/_.yml, /usr/share/kiwi/kiwi.yml and /usr/share/kiwi/kiwi.yml.d/_.yml, and install the default settings as /usr/share/kiwi/kiwi.yml.example from the main package instead of from kiwi- man-pages * Drop the parted requirement for the msdos partitioner; the active flag on a partition in the DOS table is now set via sfdisk * Do not hardcode the dracut omit module list in the live builder; special settings should come from /etc/dracut.conf.d/*.conf as part of the image description (bsc#1260340) Bug fixes: * Fix reading of runtime config files: honor both vendor (/usr) and admin (/etc) locations per the systemd/uapi spec instead of only one, and take drop-in directories into account even if their main file is not present * Do not require qemu variant packages on 32bit architectures (bsc#1263564) * Fix rereading of the DASD partition table with partprobe: require parted and partprobe in the dracut code only for DASD disks on s390, and skip the active device locking for parted and partprobe on DASD devices to avoid a dead-lock caused by libparted applying flock() itself (bsc#1263973) * Fix system resize: the resize via sfdisk --relocate failed when the device was locked beforehand, and the pre-resize filesystem check is no longer applied for btrfs, which expectedly reports an outdated free space cache after the partition table was resized * Fix the caller environment for non-chroot scripts so they also know about the kiwi profile environment, e.g. the current profile name * Fix the result bundler dropping the container format type (e.g. ".docker") from result names when container images are built uncompressed * Update the package build instructions for the new SUSE immutable mode package restrictions: kiwi-pxeboot now uses systemd-tmpfiles for files outside /usr and /etc * Drop the erofs requirement for SUSE, where it does not exist on SLES ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-6.1-674=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * dracut-kiwi-lib-10.2.33-slfo.1.1_2.1 * dracut-kiwi-oem-dump-10.2.33-slfo.1.1_2.1 * dracut-kiwi-oem-repart-10.2.33-slfo.1.1_2.1 ## References: * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1260340 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263564 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263973 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271367 * https://jira.suse.com/browse/PED-15927 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 24 17:08:28 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2026 17:08:28 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23188-1: important: Security update for openvswitch Message-ID: <178759130872.283.15875236053644888104@fafdf49fb59f> # Security update for openvswitch Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23188-1 Release Date: 2026-08-17T16:49:04Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1262498 * bsc#1262499 Cross-References: * CVE-2025-0650 * CVE-2026-5265 * CVE-2026-5367 CVSS scores: * CVE-2025-0650 ( SUSE ): 9.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-0650 ( SUSE ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-0650 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-5265 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-5265 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-5367 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-5367 ( NVD ): 8.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-5367 ( NVD ): 8.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:N/A:N Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 An update that solves three vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for openvswitch fixes the following issues: * CVE-2026-5265: heap over-read in ICMP error response generation (bsc#1262498). * CVE-2026-5367: heap over-read in OVN DHCPv6 client ID processing (bsc#1262499). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-6.1-673=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * libopenvswitch-3_1-0-3.1.7-slfo.1.1_4.1 * libopenvswitch-3_1-0-debuginfo-3.1.7-slfo.1.1_4.1 * openvswitch-debugsource-3.1.7-slfo.1.1_4.1 * openvswitch-3.1.7-slfo.1.1_4.1 * openvswitch-debuginfo-3.1.7-slfo.1.1_4.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-0650.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-5265.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-5367.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262498 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262499 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 24 17:09:18 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2026 17:09:18 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23187-1: important: Security update for libssh2_org Message-ID: <178759135852.283.17897378704894241972@fafdf49fb59f> # Security update for libssh2_org Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23187-1 Release Date: 2026-08-17T16:37:09Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1263890 * bsc#1268530 * bsc#1268546 * bsc#1269567 * bsc#1269568 * bsc#1272734 * bsc#1272735 * bsc#1272736 * bsc#1272737 Cross-References: * CVE-2025-15661 * CVE-2026-55199 * CVE-2026-58050 * CVE-2026-58051 * CVE-2026-66032 * CVE-2026-66033 * CVE-2026-66034 * CVE-2026-66035 * CVE-2026-7598 CVSS scores: * CVE-2025-15661 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-15661 ( NVD ): 8.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2025-15661 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-15661 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-55199 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-55199 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-55199 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-55199 ( NVD ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-58050 ( SUSE ): 9.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-58050 ( SUSE ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-58050 ( NVD ): 8.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-58050 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-58050 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-58051 ( SUSE ): 8.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-58051 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-58051 ( NVD ): 8.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-58051 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-66032 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-66032 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-66032 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-66032 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-66033 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-66033 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-66033 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-66033 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-66034 ( SUSE ): 7.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-66034 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-66034 ( NVD ): 7.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-66034 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-66035 ( SUSE ): 7.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-66035 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-66035 ( NVD ): 7.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-66035 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-7598 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-7598 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-7598 ( NVD ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-7598 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-7598 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 An update that solves nine vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for libssh2_org fixes the following issues: * CVE-2025-15661: out-of-bounds heap read vulnerability in the `sftp_symlink()` function in `src/sftp.c` (bsc#1268546). * CVE-2026-7598: integer overflow in function `userauth_password` of file `src/userauth.c` (bsc#1263890). * CVE-2026-55199: pre-authentication DoS via the `SSH_MSG_EXT_INFO` handler (bsc#1268530). * CVE-2026-58050: heap buffer overflow due to missing bounds check in attribute count of publickey-subsystem response (bsc#1269568). * CVE-2026-58051: uninitialized pointer freed when malformed responses are sent by an SSH server (bsc#1269567). * CVE-2026-66032: arbitrary code execution via double-free in SFTP session (bsc#1272737). * CVE-2026-66033: denial of service via integer underflow in AES-GCM cipher negotiation (bsc#1272736). * CVE-2026-66034: information disclosure and potential arbitrary code execution via heap out-of-bounds read (bsc#1272735). * CVE-2026-66035: arbitrary code execution via heap buffer overflow during SSH negotiation (bsc#1272734). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-6.1-672=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * libssh2-1-debuginfo-1.11.0-slfo.1.1_2.1 * libssh2_org-debugsource-1.11.0-slfo.1.1_2.1 * libssh2-1-1.11.0-slfo.1.1_2.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-15661.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-55199.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-58050.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-58051.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-66032.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-66033.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-66034.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-66035.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-7598.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263890 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268530 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268546 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269567 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269568 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272734 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272735 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272736 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272737 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 24 17:10:04 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2026 17:10:04 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23186-1: moderate: Security update for suseconnect-ng Message-ID: <178759140405.283.2509467718717686340@fafdf49fb59f> # Security update for suseconnect-ng Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23186-1 Release Date: 2026-08-17T11:53:21Z Rating: moderate References: * bsc#1159776 * bsc#1267478 * bsc#1268596 * bsc#1268900 * bsc#1270392 Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 An update that has five fixes can now be installed. ## Description: This update for suseconnect-ng fixes the following issue: * Build against outdated `go1.24-openssl` (bsc#1268900). Changes for suseconnect-ng: * Update version to 1.23.0: * Use product identifier for product migrations (bsc#1268596). * Switch to using `go1.26-openssl` as the default Go version to install to support building the package (bsc#1268900). * Fix flag parsing so that unknown flags or options are flagged as an error and the usage message is displayed (bsc#1159776). * `InstallReleasePackage` interactive/noninteractive handling should be consistent with `DistUpgrade` (bsc#1267478). * Add new optional `rpm_packages collector`, disabled by default, to collect list of installed SUSE vendored RPM packages. * Allow deregsiter when subscribed `regcode` has expired (bsc#1270392). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-6.1-671=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * suseconnect-ng-1.23.0-slfo.1.1_1.1 ## References: * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1159776 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267478 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268596 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268900 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270392 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 24 17:10:47 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2026 17:10:47 -0000 Subject: SUSE-RU-2026:23185-1: important: Recommended update for cryptsetup Message-ID: <178759144733.283.13123285101804271178@fafdf49fb59f> # Recommended update for cryptsetup Announcement ID: SUSE-RU-2026:23185-1 Release Date: 2026-08-17T07:10:21Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1229975 * bsc#1268874 Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 An update that has two fixes can now be installed. ## Description: This update for cryptsetup fixes the following issues: * Extend the password for PBKDF2 benchmarking to be more than 20 chars to meet FIPS 140-3 requirements (bsc#1229975, bsc#1268874) ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-6.1-670=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * cryptsetup-2.6.1-slfo.1.1_2.1 * cryptsetup-debugsource-2.6.1-slfo.1.1_2.1 * libcryptsetup12-debuginfo-2.6.1-slfo.1.1_2.1 * libcryptsetup12-2.6.1-slfo.1.1_2.1 * cryptsetup-debuginfo-2.6.1-slfo.1.1_2.1 ## References: * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1229975 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268874 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 24 17:11:09 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2026 17:11:09 -0000 Subject: SUSE-RU-2026:23184-1: important: Recommended update for python-kiwi Message-ID: <178759146984.283.16180373784489274210@fafdf49fb59f> # Recommended update for python-kiwi Announcement ID: SUSE-RU-2026:23184-1 Release Date: 2026-08-20T08:24:36Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1271171 Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 * SUSE Linux Micro Extras 6.1 An update that has one fix can now be installed. ## Description: This update for python-kiwi fixes the following issues: * Recreate VTOC with fdasd before recreating partitions (bsc#1271171) Changing partitions with fdasd after a parted resize leads to an internal error because some internal structures mismatch. Work around that by recreating the partition table initially. ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro Extras 6.1 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-Extras-6.1-680=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro Extras 6.1 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kiwi-systemdeps-core-10.2.33-slfo.1.1_3.1 * python3-kiwi-10.2.33-slfo.1.1_3.1 ## References: * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271171 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 24 17:27:44 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2026 17:27:44 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23183-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel Message-ID: <178759246467.283.2416216043313865031@fafdf49fb59f> # Security update for the Linux Kernel Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23183-1 Release Date: 2026-08-18T20:52:35Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1185845 * bsc#1239511 * bsc#1243603 * bsc#1246182 * bsc#1247455 * bsc#1253262 * bsc#1253674 * bsc#1255357 * bsc#1255703 * bsc#1256675 * bsc#1257777 * bsc#1257815 * bsc#1258718 * bsc#1260012 * bsc#1260347 * bsc#1262391 * bsc#1262573 * bsc#1262603 * bsc#1262605 * bsc#1262614 * bsc#1262637 * bsc#1262639 * bsc#1262649 * bsc#1262653 * bsc#1262658 * bsc#1262659 * bsc#1262723 * bsc#1262745 * bsc#1262751 * bsc#1262757 * bsc#1262768 * bsc#1262771 * bsc#1262992 * bsc#1263008 * bsc#1263010 * bsc#1263011 * bsc#1263013 * bsc#1263014 * bsc#1263016 * bsc#1263020 * bsc#1263025 * bsc#1263030 * bsc#1263031 * bsc#1263045 * bsc#1263055 * bsc#1263068 * bsc#1263073 * bsc#1263075 * bsc#1263097 * bsc#1263111 * bsc#1263128 * bsc#1263134 * bsc#1263139 * bsc#1263142 * bsc#1263145 * bsc#1263167 * bsc#1263173 * bsc#1263175 * bsc#1263491 * bsc#1263493 * bsc#1263495 * bsc#1263539 * bsc#1263562 * bsc#1263598 * bsc#1263657 * bsc#1263718 * bsc#1263776 * bsc#1263777 * bsc#1263778 * bsc#1263780 * bsc#1263782 * bsc#1263785 * bsc#1263786 * bsc#1263788 * bsc#1263806 * bsc#1263876 * bsc#1263904 * bsc#1263905 * bsc#1263911 * bsc#1263923 * bsc#1263975 * bsc#1263999 * bsc#1264006 * bsc#1264007 * bsc#1264008 * bsc#1264009 * bsc#1264013 * bsc#1264019 * bsc#1264030 * bsc#1264032 * bsc#1264033 * bsc#1264035 * bsc#1264039 * bsc#1264041 * bsc#1264044 * bsc#1264048 * bsc#1264053 * bsc#1264065 * bsc#1264070 * bsc#1264071 * bsc#1264073 * bsc#1264074 * bsc#1264075 * bsc#1264076 * bsc#1264079 * bsc#1264088 * bsc#1264089 * bsc#1264090 * bsc#1264100 * bsc#1264101 * bsc#1264110 * bsc#1264122 * bsc#1264125 * bsc#1264129 * bsc#1264142 * bsc#1264184 * bsc#1264188 * bsc#1264189 * bsc#1264190 * bsc#1264197 * bsc#1264237 * bsc#1264247 * bsc#1264257 * bsc#1264296 * bsc#1264308 * bsc#1264313 * bsc#1264315 * bsc#1264319 * bsc#1264321 * bsc#1264322 * bsc#1264331 * bsc#1264333 * bsc#1264336 * bsc#1264338 * bsc#1264340 * bsc#1264365 * bsc#1264377 * bsc#1264379 * bsc#1264386 * bsc#1264387 * bsc#1264388 * bsc#1264414 * bsc#1264416 * bsc#1264417 * bsc#1264418 * bsc#1264422 * bsc#1264423 * bsc#1264424 * bsc#1264425 * bsc#1264431 * bsc#1264436 * bsc#1264442 * bsc#1264451 * bsc#1264452 * bsc#1264473 * bsc#1264479 * bsc#1264480 * bsc#1264526 * bsc#1264532 * bsc#1264534 * bsc#1264537 * bsc#1264538 * bsc#1264539 * bsc#1264540 * bsc#1264543 * bsc#1264553 * bsc#1264558 * bsc#1264560 * bsc#1264564 * bsc#1264590 * bsc#1264592 * bsc#1264594 * bsc#1264598 * bsc#1264600 * bsc#1264601 * bsc#1264613 * bsc#1264615 * bsc#1264616 * bsc#1264618 * bsc#1264620 * bsc#1264626 * bsc#1264630 * bsc#1264633 * bsc#1264637 * bsc#1264640 * bsc#1264642 * bsc#1264645 * bsc#1264668 * bsc#1264677 * bsc#1264712 * bsc#1264746 * bsc#1264758 * bsc#1264768 * bsc#1264779 * bsc#1264780 * bsc#1264782 * bsc#1264783 * bsc#1264785 * bsc#1264791 * bsc#1264793 * bsc#1264795 * bsc#1264803 * bsc#1264809 * bsc#1264816 * bsc#1264819 * bsc#1264821 * bsc#1264826 * bsc#1264827 * bsc#1264830 * bsc#1264832 * bsc#1264844 * bsc#1264988 * bsc#1264991 * bsc#1265009 * bsc#1265032 * bsc#1265037 * bsc#1265047 * bsc#1265054 * bsc#1265074 * bsc#1265078 * bsc#1265080 * bsc#1265089 * bsc#1265092 * bsc#1265093 * bsc#1265096 * bsc#1265100 * bsc#1265101 * bsc#1265102 * bsc#1265105 * bsc#1265133 * bsc#1265138 * bsc#1265141 * bsc#1265249 * bsc#1265257 * bsc#1265264 * bsc#1265308 * bsc#1265627 * bsc#1266000 * bsc#1266003 * bsc#1266238 * bsc#1266399 * bsc#1266411 * bsc#1266412 * bsc#1266467 * bsc#1266468 * bsc#1266677 * bsc#1266679 * bsc#1266684 * bsc#1266685 * bsc#1266688 * bsc#1266692 * bsc#1266695 * bsc#1266703 * bsc#1266707 * bsc#1266710 * bsc#1266715 * bsc#1266721 * bsc#1266729 * bsc#1266732 * bsc#1266739 * bsc#1266741 * bsc#1266743 * bsc#1266744 * bsc#1266751 * bsc#1266755 * bsc#1266758 * bsc#1266762 * bsc#1266774 * bsc#1266777 * bsc#1266780 * bsc#1266806 * bsc#1266813 * bsc#1266831 * bsc#1266832 * bsc#1266834 * bsc#1266836 * bsc#1266842 * bsc#1266846 * bsc#1266850 * bsc#1266854 * bsc#1266855 * bsc#1266863 * bsc#1266864 * bsc#1266869 * bsc#1266872 * bsc#1266876 * bsc#1266879 * bsc#1266880 * bsc#1266884 * bsc#1266886 * bsc#1266890 * bsc#1266891 * bsc#1266894 * bsc#1266896 * bsc#1266898 * bsc#1266900 * bsc#1266904 * bsc#1266908 * bsc#1266910 * bsc#1266913 * bsc#1266917 * bsc#1266918 * bsc#1266920 * bsc#1266939 * bsc#1266947 * bsc#1267021 * bsc#1267025 * bsc#1267027 * bsc#1267198 * bsc#1267203 * bsc#1267204 * bsc#1267210 * bsc#1267226 * bsc#1267367 * bsc#1267375 * bsc#1267384 * bsc#1267432 * bsc#1267435 * bsc#1267436 * bsc#1267439 * bsc#1267445 * bsc#1267448 * bsc#1267449 * bsc#1267466 * bsc#1267472 * bsc#1267473 * bsc#1267479 * bsc#1267491 * bsc#1267496 * bsc#1267497 * bsc#1267502 * bsc#1267524 * bsc#1267555 * bsc#1267565 * bsc#1267570 * bsc#1267571 * bsc#1267583 * bsc#1267584 * bsc#1267592 * bsc#1267595 * bsc#1267596 * bsc#1267615 * bsc#1267616 * bsc#1267623 * bsc#1267627 * bsc#1267630 * bsc#1267632 * bsc#1267636 * bsc#1267638 * bsc#1267643 * bsc#1267646 * bsc#1267649 * bsc#1267656 * bsc#1267661 * bsc#1267662 * bsc#1267666 * bsc#1267667 * bsc#1267669 * bsc#1267676 * bsc#1267678 * bsc#1267680 * bsc#1267682 * bsc#1267683 * bsc#1267689 * bsc#1267690 * bsc#1267691 * bsc#1267693 * bsc#1267701 * bsc#1267702 * bsc#1267704 * bsc#1267712 * bsc#1267714 * bsc#1267715 * bsc#1267719 * bsc#1267725 * bsc#1267728 * bsc#1267922 * bsc#1267939 * bsc#1267943 * bsc#1267948 * bsc#1267968 * bsc#1267986 * bsc#1267987 * bsc#1267990 * bsc#1267995 * bsc#1268024 * bsc#1268029 * bsc#1268220 * bsc#1268221 * bsc#1268223 * bsc#1268307 * bsc#1268659 * bsc#1268966 * bsc#1268967 * bsc#1268981 * bsc#1268983 * bsc#1268986 * bsc#1269001 * bsc#1269002 * bsc#1269003 * bsc#1269008 * bsc#1269024 * bsc#1269025 * bsc#1269027 * bsc#1269030 * bsc#1269031 * bsc#1269081 * bsc#1269094 * bsc#1269095 * bsc#1269098 * bsc#1269104 * bsc#1269106 * bsc#1269111 * bsc#1269112 * bsc#1269115 * bsc#1269116 * bsc#1269117 * bsc#1269118 * bsc#1269119 * bsc#1269124 * bsc#1269131 * bsc#1269132 * bsc#1269133 * bsc#1269134 * bsc#1269138 * bsc#1269141 * bsc#1269153 * bsc#1269154 * bsc#1269177 * bsc#1269178 * bsc#1269181 * bsc#1269185 * bsc#1269186 * bsc#1269187 * bsc#1269229 * bsc#1269233 * bsc#1269236 * bsc#1269240 * bsc#1269245 * bsc#1269254 * bsc#1269255 * bsc#1269257 * bsc#1269258 * bsc#1269270 * bsc#1269272 * bsc#1269273 * bsc#1269283 * bsc#1269289 * bsc#1269290 * bsc#1269304 * bsc#1269307 * bsc#1269318 * bsc#1269362 * bsc#1269364 * bsc#1269376 * bsc#1269378 * bsc#1269383 * bsc#1269385 * bsc#1269386 * bsc#1269403 * bsc#1269404 * bsc#1269410 * bsc#1269414 * bsc#1269505 * bsc#1269512 * bsc#1269513 * bsc#1269577 * bsc#1269633 * bsc#1269643 * bsc#1269644 * bsc#1269652 * bsc#1269654 * bsc#1269658 * bsc#1269659 * bsc#1269660 * bsc#1269661 * bsc#1269663 * bsc#1269669 * bsc#1269670 * bsc#1269672 * bsc#1269674 * bsc#1269677 * bsc#1269682 * bsc#1269684 * bsc#1269688 * bsc#1269689 * bsc#1269694 * bsc#1269697 * bsc#1269709 * bsc#1269711 * bsc#1269714 * bsc#1269719 * bsc#1269726 * bsc#1269733 * bsc#1269734 * bsc#1269772 * bsc#1269773 * bsc#1269786 * bsc#1269796 * bsc#1269797 * bsc#1269808 * bsc#1269810 * bsc#1269811 * bsc#1269817 * bsc#1269819 * bsc#1269826 * bsc#1269877 * bsc#1269898 * bsc#1269899 * bsc#1269904 * bsc#1269964 * bsc#1269976 * bsc#1269981 * bsc#1269984 * bsc#1269988 * bsc#1269990 * bsc#1269991 * bsc#1269994 * bsc#1269996 * bsc#1269997 * bsc#1269998 * bsc#1270000 * bsc#1270058 * bsc#1270102 * bsc#1270112 * bsc#1270113 * bsc#1270132 * bsc#1270230 * bsc#1270241 * bsc#1270244 * bsc#1270248 * bsc#1270249 * bsc#1270260 * bsc#1271349 * bsc#1271366 * bsc#1271368 * bsc#1271526 * bsc#1271717 * bsc#1271731 * bsc#1271813 * bsc#1271818 * bsc#1271825 * bsc#1271826 * bsc#1271827 * bsc#1271831 * bsc#1271832 * bsc#1271833 * bsc#1271834 * bsc#1271858 * bsc#1271866 * bsc#1271869 * bsc#1271870 * bsc#1271899 * bsc#1271904 * bsc#1271908 * bsc#1271912 * bsc#1271937 * bsc#1271955 * bsc#1271964 * bsc#1271967 * bsc#1272146 * bsc#1272149 * bsc#1272176 * bsc#1272180 * bsc#1272183 * bsc#1272187 * bsc#1272194 * bsc#1272197 * bsc#1272204 * bsc#1272207 * bsc#1272211 * bsc#1272242 * bsc#1272246 * bsc#1272263 * bsc#1272268 * bsc#1272282 * bsc#1272296 * bsc#1272360 * bsc#1272361 * bsc#1272362 * bsc#1272373 * bsc#1272374 * bsc#1272380 * bsc#1272384 * bsc#1272387 * bsc#1272389 * bsc#1272406 * bsc#1272434 * bsc#1272466 * bsc#1272467 * bsc#1272468 * bsc#1272470 * bsc#1272472 * bsc#1272474 * bsc#1272478 * bsc#1272480 * bsc#1272482 * bsc#1272483 * bsc#1272489 * bsc#1272492 * bsc#1272494 * bsc#1272499 * bsc#1272500 * bsc#1272501 * bsc#1272513 * bsc#1272517 * bsc#1272522 * bsc#1272523 * bsc#1272573 * bsc#1272578 * bsc#1272591 * bsc#1272600 * bsc#1272607 * bsc#1272614 * bsc#1272617 * bsc#1272642 * bsc#1272646 * bsc#1272659 * bsc#1272664 * bsc#1272665 * bsc#1272668 * bsc#1272670 * bsc#1272671 * bsc#1272678 * bsc#1272681 * bsc#1272685 * bsc#1272686 * bsc#1272689 * bsc#1272690 * bsc#1272693 * bsc#1272694 * bsc#1272706 * bsc#1272781 * bsc#1272785 * bsc#1272787 * bsc#1272797 * bsc#1272800 * bsc#1272807 * bsc#1272836 * bsc#1272843 * bsc#1272850 * bsc#1272853 * bsc#1272855 * bsc#1272863 * bsc#1272865 * bsc#1272891 * bsc#1272892 * bsc#1272897 * bsc#1272903 * bsc#1272904 * bsc#1272907 * bsc#1272918 * bsc#1272920 * bsc#1272973 * bsc#1273004 * bsc#1273023 * bsc#1273035 * bsc#1273044 * bsc#1273117 * bsc#1273231 * bsc#1273550 * bsc#1274072 Cross-References: * CVE-2023-2058 * CVE-2025-21845 * CVE-2025-38250 * CVE-2025-38469 * CVE-2025-40213 * CVE-2025-54518 * CVE-2025-68223 * CVE-2025-68741 * CVE-2025-68818 * CVE-2025-71274 * CVE-2025-71286 * CVE-2025-71291 * CVE-2025-71297 * CVE-2025-71305 * CVE-2026-23097 * CVE-2026-23276 * CVE-2026-31430 * CVE-2026-31431 * CVE-2026-31439 * CVE-2026-31440 * CVE-2026-31441 * CVE-2026-31447 * CVE-2026-31474 * CVE-2026-31482 * CVE-2026-31483 * CVE-2026-31485 * CVE-2026-31497 * CVE-2026-31498 * CVE-2026-31509 * CVE-2026-31510 * CVE-2026-31511 * CVE-2026-31520 * CVE-2026-31522 * CVE-2026-31524 * CVE-2026-31532 * CVE-2026-31540 * CVE-2026-31542 * CVE-2026-31545 * CVE-2026-31548 * CVE-2026-31549 * CVE-2026-31551 * CVE-2026-31552 * CVE-2026-31566 * CVE-2026-31576 * CVE-2026-31578 * CVE-2026-31581 * CVE-2026-31583 * CVE-2026-31585 * CVE-2026-31587 * CVE-2026-31598 * CVE-2026-31599 * CVE-2026-31603 * CVE-2026-31604 * CVE-2026-31605 * CVE-2026-31615 * CVE-2026-31616 * CVE-2026-31617 * CVE-2026-31618 * CVE-2026-31619 * CVE-2026-31623 * CVE-2026-31624 * CVE-2026-31625 * CVE-2026-31626 * CVE-2026-31627 * CVE-2026-31628 * CVE-2026-31651 * CVE-2026-31657 * CVE-2026-31659 * CVE-2026-31660 * CVE-2026-31661 * CVE-2026-31667 * CVE-2026-31672 * CVE-2026-31678 * CVE-2026-31687 * CVE-2026-31701 * CVE-2026-31720 * CVE-2026-31726 * CVE-2026-31727 * CVE-2026-31728 * CVE-2026-31730 * CVE-2026-31747 * CVE-2026-31748 * CVE-2026-31749 * CVE-2026-31751 * CVE-2026-31754 * CVE-2026-31755 * CVE-2026-31756 * CVE-2026-31759 * CVE-2026-31761 * CVE-2026-31762 * CVE-2026-31763 * CVE-2026-31768 * CVE-2026-31770 * CVE-2026-31773 * CVE-2026-31776 * CVE-2026-31778 * CVE-2026-31779 * CVE-2026-31780 * CVE-2026-31781 * CVE-2026-43007 * CVE-2026-43011 * CVE-2026-43016 * CVE-2026-43017 * CVE-2026-43018 * CVE-2026-43020 * CVE-2026-43032 * CVE-2026-43033 * CVE-2026-43043 * CVE-2026-43046 * CVE-2026-43047 * CVE-2026-43051 * CVE-2026-43056 * CVE-2026-43058 * CVE-2026-43059 * CVE-2026-43061 * CVE-2026-43062 * CVE-2026-43064 * CVE-2026-43069 * CVE-2026-43072 * CVE-2026-43098 * CVE-2026-43104 * CVE-2026-43105 * CVE-2026-43111 * CVE-2026-43113 * CVE-2026-43114 * CVE-2026-43117 * CVE-2026-43118 * CVE-2026-43123 * CVE-2026-43129 * CVE-2026-43130 * CVE-2026-43133 * CVE-2026-43134 * CVE-2026-43135 * CVE-2026-43136 * CVE-2026-43137 * CVE-2026-43140 * CVE-2026-43141 * CVE-2026-43143 * CVE-2026-43147 * CVE-2026-43149 * CVE-2026-43152 * CVE-2026-43156 * CVE-2026-43159 * CVE-2026-43161 * CVE-2026-43168 * CVE-2026-43169 * CVE-2026-43170 * CVE-2026-43172 * CVE-2026-43180 * CVE-2026-43182 * CVE-2026-43183 * CVE-2026-43196 * CVE-2026-43200 * CVE-2026-43202 * CVE-2026-43203 * CVE-2026-43207 * CVE-2026-43211 * CVE-2026-43216 * CVE-2026-43218 * CVE-2026-43220 * CVE-2026-43221 * CVE-2026-43223 * CVE-2026-43225 * CVE-2026-43230 * CVE-2026-43231 * CVE-2026-43232 * CVE-2026-43236 * CVE-2026-43240 * CVE-2026-43241 * CVE-2026-43242 * CVE-2026-43244 * CVE-2026-43246 * CVE-2026-43251 * CVE-2026-43255 * CVE-2026-43256 * CVE-2026-43257 * CVE-2026-43262 * CVE-2026-43264 * CVE-2026-43266 * CVE-2026-43269 * CVE-2026-43270 * CVE-2026-43276 * CVE-2026-43277 * CVE-2026-43279 * CVE-2026-43281 * CVE-2026-43287 * CVE-2026-43291 * CVE-2026-43295 * CVE-2026-43302 * CVE-2026-43308 * CVE-2026-43309 * CVE-2026-43312 * CVE-2026-43313 * CVE-2026-43316 * CVE-2026-43318 * CVE-2026-43324 * CVE-2026-43327 * CVE-2026-43328 * CVE-2026-43340 * CVE-2026-43342 * CVE-2026-43343 * CVE-2026-43352 * CVE-2026-43353 * CVE-2026-43357 * CVE-2026-43370 * CVE-2026-43380 * CVE-2026-43381 * CVE-2026-43382 * CVE-2026-43387 * CVE-2026-43397 * CVE-2026-43412 * CVE-2026-43425 * CVE-2026-43426 * CVE-2026-43427 * CVE-2026-43428 * CVE-2026-43429 * CVE-2026-43430 * CVE-2026-43432 * CVE-2026-43436 * CVE-2026-43439 * CVE-2026-43440 * CVE-2026-43443 * CVE-2026-43451 * CVE-2026-43459 * CVE-2026-43467 * CVE-2026-43475 * CVE-2026-43476 * CVE-2026-43480 * CVE-2026-43488 * CVE-2026-43493 * CVE-2026-43496 * CVE-2026-43497 * CVE-2026-45834 * CVE-2026-45835 * CVE-2026-45839 * CVE-2026-45851 * CVE-2026-45860 * CVE-2026-45867 * CVE-2026-45868 * CVE-2026-45869 * CVE-2026-45871 * CVE-2026-45873 * CVE-2026-45875 * CVE-2026-45877 * CVE-2026-45879 * CVE-2026-45880 * CVE-2026-45881 * CVE-2026-45883 * CVE-2026-45885 * CVE-2026-45902 * CVE-2026-45904 * CVE-2026-45905 * CVE-2026-45911 * CVE-2026-45913 * CVE-2026-45914 * CVE-2026-45915 * CVE-2026-45916 * CVE-2026-45917 * CVE-2026-45919 * CVE-2026-45921 * CVE-2026-45923 * CVE-2026-45936 * CVE-2026-45941 * CVE-2026-45944 * CVE-2026-45946 * CVE-2026-45947 * CVE-2026-45954 * CVE-2026-45963 * CVE-2026-45969 * CVE-2026-45973 * CVE-2026-45976 * CVE-2026-45981 * CVE-2026-45982 * CVE-2026-45986 * CVE-2026-45994 * CVE-2026-45996 * CVE-2026-46003 * CVE-2026-46006 * CVE-2026-46009 * CVE-2026-46011 * CVE-2026-46015 * CVE-2026-46016 * CVE-2026-46018 * CVE-2026-46019 * CVE-2026-46023 * CVE-2026-46026 * CVE-2026-46027 * CVE-2026-46033 * CVE-2026-46038 * CVE-2026-46040 * CVE-2026-46048 * CVE-2026-46049 * CVE-2026-46056 * CVE-2026-46058 * CVE-2026-46064 * CVE-2026-46068 * CVE-2026-46075 * CVE-2026-46077 * CVE-2026-46080 * CVE-2026-46082 * CVE-2026-46084 * CVE-2026-46086 * CVE-2026-46088 * CVE-2026-46089 * CVE-2026-46092 * CVE-2026-46102 * CVE-2026-46103 * CVE-2026-46108 * CVE-2026-46109 * CVE-2026-46117 * CVE-2026-46122 * CVE-2026-46125 * CVE-2026-46126 * CVE-2026-46128 * CVE-2026-46131 * CVE-2026-46132 * CVE-2026-46136 * CVE-2026-46137 * CVE-2026-46138 * CVE-2026-46143 * CVE-2026-46144 * CVE-2026-46145 * CVE-2026-46146 * CVE-2026-46147 * CVE-2026-46151 * CVE-2026-46152 * CVE-2026-46158 * CVE-2026-46163 * CVE-2026-46165 * CVE-2026-46167 * CVE-2026-46168 * CVE-2026-46170 * CVE-2026-46174 * CVE-2026-46177 * CVE-2026-46179 * CVE-2026-46180 * CVE-2026-46184 * CVE-2026-46186 * CVE-2026-46187 * CVE-2026-46189 * CVE-2026-46191 * CVE-2026-46193 * CVE-2026-46198 * CVE-2026-46199 * CVE-2026-46204 * CVE-2026-46205 * CVE-2026-46206 * CVE-2026-46207 * CVE-2026-46212 * CVE-2026-46218 * CVE-2026-46219 * CVE-2026-46220 * CVE-2026-46225 * CVE-2026-46230 * CVE-2026-46231 * CVE-2026-46232 * CVE-2026-46233 * CVE-2026-46234 * CVE-2026-46235 * CVE-2026-46236 * CVE-2026-46238 * CVE-2026-46243 * CVE-2026-46245 * CVE-2026-46247 * CVE-2026-46249 * CVE-2026-46252 * CVE-2026-46261 * CVE-2026-46265 * CVE-2026-46267 * CVE-2026-46270 * CVE-2026-46275 * CVE-2026-46276 * CVE-2026-46285 * CVE-2026-46292 * CVE-2026-46294 * CVE-2026-46306 * CVE-2026-46307 * CVE-2026-46312 * CVE-2026-46321 * CVE-2026-46323 * CVE-2026-46324 * CVE-2026-46333 * CVE-2026-52910 * CVE-2026-52914 * CVE-2026-52915 * CVE-2026-52916 * CVE-2026-52919 * CVE-2026-52921 * CVE-2026-52922 * CVE-2026-52926 * CVE-2026-52927 * CVE-2026-52930 * CVE-2026-52931 * CVE-2026-52936 * CVE-2026-52937 * CVE-2026-52941 * CVE-2026-52942 * CVE-2026-52947 * CVE-2026-52948 * CVE-2026-52953 * CVE-2026-52963 * CVE-2026-52964 * CVE-2026-52967 * CVE-2026-52970 * CVE-2026-52974 * CVE-2026-52981 * CVE-2026-52982 * CVE-2026-52984 * CVE-2026-52986 * CVE-2026-52988 * CVE-2026-52989 * CVE-2026-52991 * CVE-2026-52995 * CVE-2026-52998 * CVE-2026-52999 * CVE-2026-53000 * CVE-2026-53002 * CVE-2026-53003 * CVE-2026-53004 * CVE-2026-53006 * CVE-2026-53009 * CVE-2026-53011 * CVE-2026-53012 * CVE-2026-53013 * CVE-2026-53022 * CVE-2026-53032 * CVE-2026-53037 * CVE-2026-53045 * CVE-2026-53047 * CVE-2026-53056 * CVE-2026-53058 * CVE-2026-53062 * CVE-2026-53063 * CVE-2026-53064 * CVE-2026-53065 * CVE-2026-53066 * CVE-2026-53068 * CVE-2026-53069 * CVE-2026-53070 * CVE-2026-53073 * CVE-2026-53074 * CVE-2026-53080 * CVE-2026-53083 * CVE-2026-53088 * CVE-2026-53093 * CVE-2026-53098 * CVE-2026-53106 * CVE-2026-53107 * CVE-2026-53112 * CVE-2026-53123 * CVE-2026-53129 * CVE-2026-53131 * CVE-2026-53132 * CVE-2026-53134 * CVE-2026-53135 * CVE-2026-53136 * CVE-2026-53137 * CVE-2026-53143 * CVE-2026-53144 * CVE-2026-53146 * CVE-2026-53147 * CVE-2026-53148 * CVE-2026-53149 * CVE-2026-53150 * CVE-2026-53158 * CVE-2026-53159 * CVE-2026-53160 * CVE-2026-53161 * CVE-2026-53175 * CVE-2026-53177 * CVE-2026-53183 * CVE-2026-53184 * CVE-2026-53185 * CVE-2026-53186 * CVE-2026-53189 * CVE-2026-53190 * CVE-2026-53192 * CVE-2026-53194 * CVE-2026-53195 * CVE-2026-53208 * CVE-2026-53209 * CVE-2026-53212 * CVE-2026-53213 * CVE-2026-53218 * CVE-2026-53221 * CVE-2026-53224 * CVE-2026-53225 * CVE-2026-53227 * CVE-2026-53230 * CVE-2026-53236 * CVE-2026-53237 * CVE-2026-53239 * CVE-2026-53242 * CVE-2026-53246 * CVE-2026-53250 * CVE-2026-53252 * CVE-2026-53254 * CVE-2026-53255 * CVE-2026-53262 * CVE-2026-53265 * CVE-2026-53267 * CVE-2026-53268 * CVE-2026-53270 * CVE-2026-53275 * CVE-2026-53279 * CVE-2026-53289 * CVE-2026-53291 * CVE-2026-53293 * CVE-2026-53297 * CVE-2026-53313 * CVE-2026-53324 * CVE-2026-53325 * CVE-2026-53329 * CVE-2026-53331 * CVE-2026-53332 * CVE-2026-53339 * CVE-2026-53345 * CVE-2026-53347 * CVE-2026-53350 * CVE-2026-53354 * CVE-2026-53355 * CVE-2026-53356 * CVE-2026-53358 * CVE-2026-53366 * CVE-2026-53369 * CVE-2026-53374 * CVE-2026-53375 * CVE-2026-53376 * CVE-2026-53379 * CVE-2026-53382 * CVE-2026-53385 * CVE-2026-53388 * CVE-2026-53391 * CVE-2026-53392 * CVE-2026-53393 * CVE-2026-53397 * CVE-2026-53398 * CVE-2026-53399 * CVE-2026-53402 * CVE-2026-53403 * CVE-2026-63794 * CVE-2026-63795 * CVE-2026-63802 * CVE-2026-63806 * CVE-2026-63807 * CVE-2026-63809 * CVE-2026-63821 * CVE-2026-63822 * CVE-2026-63824 * CVE-2026-63826 * CVE-2026-63829 * CVE-2026-63836 * CVE-2026-63843 * CVE-2026-63844 * CVE-2026-63845 * CVE-2026-63846 * CVE-2026-63847 * CVE-2026-63848 * CVE-2026-63851 * CVE-2026-63852 * CVE-2026-63853 * CVE-2026-63854 * CVE-2026-63855 * CVE-2026-63856 * CVE-2026-63861 * CVE-2026-63862 * CVE-2026-63869 * CVE-2026-63882 * CVE-2026-63884 * CVE-2026-63892 * CVE-2026-63893 * CVE-2026-63895 * CVE-2026-63896 * CVE-2026-63897 * CVE-2026-63899 * CVE-2026-63900 * CVE-2026-63901 * CVE-2026-63902 * CVE-2026-63903 * CVE-2026-63904 * CVE-2026-63905 * CVE-2026-63908 * CVE-2026-63912 * CVE-2026-63915 * CVE-2026-63916 * CVE-2026-63917 * CVE-2026-63919 * CVE-2026-63921 * CVE-2026-63922 * CVE-2026-63924 * CVE-2026-63927 * CVE-2026-63928 * CVE-2026-63930 * CVE-2026-63931 * CVE-2026-63934 * CVE-2026-63940 * CVE-2026-63942 * CVE-2026-63943 * CVE-2026-63945 * CVE-2026-63946 * CVE-2026-63947 * CVE-2026-63948 * CVE-2026-63949 * CVE-2026-63952 * CVE-2026-63957 * CVE-2026-63958 * CVE-2026-63959 * CVE-2026-63960 * CVE-2026-63961 * CVE-2026-63962 * CVE-2026-63964 * CVE-2026-63967 * CVE-2026-63968 * CVE-2026-63971 * CVE-2026-63974 * CVE-2026-63975 * CVE-2026-63976 * CVE-2026-63984 * CVE-2026-63991 * CVE-2026-63994 * CVE-2026-64025 * CVE-2026-64089 * CVE-2026-64106 * CVE-2026-64174 * CVE-2026-64179 * CVE-2026-64182 * CVE-2026-64183 * CVE-2026-64187 * CVE-2026-64189 * CVE-2026-64191 * CVE-2026-64220 * CVE-2026-64221 * CVE-2026-64223 * CVE-2026-64231 * CVE-2026-64234 * CVE-2026-64242 * CVE-2026-64298 * CVE-2026-64330 * CVE-2026-64336 * CVE-2026-64345 * CVE-2026-64347 * CVE-2026-64465 * CVE-2026-64530 * CVE-2026-64560 * CVE-2026-64561 * CVE-2026-64564 * CVE-2026-64600 CVSS scores: * CVE-2023-2058 ( NVD ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:C/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2023-2058 ( NVD ): 2.4 CVSS:3.0/AV:N/AC:L/PR:H/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2025-21845 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-21845 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-21845 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-21845 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-38250 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-38250 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-38250 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-38250 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-38469 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-38469 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-38469 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-40213 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-40213 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2025-40213 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-54518 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-54518 ( SUSE ): 7.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-54518 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2025-54518 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-68223 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-68223 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-68223 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-68741 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-68741 ( SUSE ): 6.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-68741 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-68818 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-68818 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-71274 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-71274 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-71274 ( NVD ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-71286 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-71286 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-71286 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-71291 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-71291 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-71291 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-71297 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-71297 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-71297 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-71305 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-71305 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-71305 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-23097 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23097 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-23097 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-23276 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23276 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31430 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31430 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31430 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31431 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31431 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31431 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31439 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31439 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31439 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31440 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31440 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31440 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31441 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31441 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31441 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31447 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31447 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31447 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31474 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31474 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31474 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31474 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31482 ( SUSE ): 2.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31482 ( SUSE ): 2.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-31482 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31483 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31483 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-31483 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31485 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31485 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31485 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31497 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31497 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31497 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31498 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31498 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31498 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31509 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31509 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31509 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31510 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31510 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31510 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31511 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31511 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31511 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31520 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31520 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31520 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31522 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31522 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31522 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31524 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31524 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31524 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31532 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31532 ( SUSE ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31532 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31532 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31540 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31540 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31540 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31542 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31542 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31542 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31545 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31545 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31545 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31548 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31548 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31548 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31549 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31549 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31549 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31551 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31551 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31551 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31552 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31552 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31552 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31566 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31566 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31566 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31566 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31576 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31576 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31576 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31578 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31578 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31578 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31581 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31581 ( SUSE ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31581 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31583 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31583 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31583 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31585 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31585 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-31585 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31587 ( SUSE ): 8.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31587 ( SUSE ): 6.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31587 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31598 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31598 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31598 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31599 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31599 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31599 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31603 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31603 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31603 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31604 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31604 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31604 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31605 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31605 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31605 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31615 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31615 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31615 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31616 ( SUSE ): 5.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31616 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31616 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31617 ( SUSE ): 5.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31617 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31617 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31617 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31618 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31618 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31618 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31619 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31619 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31619 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31623 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31623 ( SUSE ): 4.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-31623 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31624 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31624 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31624 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31625 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31625 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31625 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31626 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31626 ( SUSE ): 5.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-31626 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-31627 ( SUSE ): 8.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31627 ( SUSE ): 6.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31627 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31628 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31628 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-31628 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31651 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31651 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31651 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31657 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31657 ( SUSE ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31657 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31659 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31659 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-31659 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31660 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31660 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31660 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31661 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31661 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31661 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31667 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31667 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31667 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31672 ( SUSE ): 4.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31672 ( SUSE ): 2.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-31672 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31678 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31678 ( SUSE ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31678 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31687 ( SUSE ): 5.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31687 ( SUSE ): 4.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31687 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31701 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31701 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-31701 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31720 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31720 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31720 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31726 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31726 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31726 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31727 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31727 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31727 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31728 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31728 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31728 ( NVD ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31730 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31730 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31730 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31730 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31747 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31747 ( SUSE ): 6.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31747 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31748 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31748 ( SUSE ): 6.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31748 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31749 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31749 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31749 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31751 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31751 ( NVD ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31754 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31754 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31754 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31755 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31755 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31755 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31756 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31756 ( SUSE ): 6.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-31756 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31759 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31759 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31759 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31761 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31761 ( SUSE ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31761 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31762 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31762 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31763 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31763 ( SUSE ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31763 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31768 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31768 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-31768 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31770 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31770 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31770 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31773 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31773 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31776 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31776 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31778 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31778 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31778 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31779 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31779 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31780 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31780 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31781 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31781 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43007 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43007 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43011 ( SUSE ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43011 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43016 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43016 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43017 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43017 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43018 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43018 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43020 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43020 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43032 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43032 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43033 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43033 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43033 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43043 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43043 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43043 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43046 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43046 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43047 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43047 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43051 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43051 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43056 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43056 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43058 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43058 ( SUSE ): 6.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-43058 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43059 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43061 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43061 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43062 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43062 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:L * CVE-2026-43064 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43064 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43069 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43069 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43072 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43072 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43072 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43098 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43098 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43104 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43104 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43105 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43105 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43111 ( SUSE ): 5.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43111 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43111 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43113 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43113 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43114 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43114 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-43114 ( NVD ): 9.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:L * CVE-2026-43117 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43117 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43117 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43118 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43118 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:L * CVE-2026-43118 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43123 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43123 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43129 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43129 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43130 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43130 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43133 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43133 ( NVD ): 7.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-43133 ( NVD ): 7.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-43134 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43134 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-43135 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43135 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43135 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43136 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43136 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43137 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43137 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43137 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43140 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43140 ( SUSE ): 4.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43140 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43141 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43141 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-43141 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43143 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43143 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43147 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43147 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43149 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43149 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43152 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43152 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43156 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43156 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43156 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43159 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43159 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43159 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43161 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43161 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43168 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43168 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43169 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43169 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43170 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43170 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43172 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43172 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43180 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43180 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43180 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43182 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43182 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43183 ( SUSE ): 5.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43183 ( SUSE ): 4.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43183 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43196 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43196 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43200 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43200 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43202 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43202 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43203 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43203 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43203 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43207 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43207 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43211 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43211 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43216 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43216 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43218 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43218 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-43218 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43220 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43220 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43221 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43221 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43223 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43223 ( SUSE ): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43223 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43225 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43225 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43230 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43230 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43231 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43231 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43232 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43232 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43236 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43236 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43240 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43240 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43241 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43241 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-43241 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43242 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43242 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43244 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43244 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43246 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43246 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43251 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43251 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43251 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43255 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43255 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43255 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43256 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43256 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43256 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43257 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43257 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43262 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43262 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43262 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43264 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43264 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-43264 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43266 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43266 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43266 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43269 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43269 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-43269 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43270 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43270 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43276 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43276 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43277 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43277 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43279 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43279 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43281 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43281 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43287 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43287 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43291 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43291 ( NVD ): 8.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-43295 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43295 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43295 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43302 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43302 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43308 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43308 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43308 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43309 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43309 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43312 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43312 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43313 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43313 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43313 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43316 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43316 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-43316 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43318 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43318 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43324 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43324 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43327 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43327 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43328 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43328 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43340 ( SUSE ): 2.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43340 ( SUSE ): 2.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-43340 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43342 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43342 ( NVD ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43343 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43343 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43352 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43352 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43353 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43353 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43353 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43357 ( SUSE ): 2.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43357 ( SUSE ): 3.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-43357 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43370 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43370 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43380 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43380 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43380 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43381 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43381 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43382 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43382 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43387 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43387 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43397 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43397 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-43397 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43412 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43412 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43425 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43425 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43425 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43426 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43426 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43427 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43427 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43428 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43428 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-43428 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43429 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43429 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43430 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43430 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-43430 ( NVD ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43432 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43432 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43436 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43436 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43439 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43439 ( NVD ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43440 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43440 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43443 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43443 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43451 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43451 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43459 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43459 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43467 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43467 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43475 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43475 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43476 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43476 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43480 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43480 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43488 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43488 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43488 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43493 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43493 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43493 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43496 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43496 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43496 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43497 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43497 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43497 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45834 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45834 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45834 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45835 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45835 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45835 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45839 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45839 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45839 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45851 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45851 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45860 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45860 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-45860 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45867 ( SUSE ): 5.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45867 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45868 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45868 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45869 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45869 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45869 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45871 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45871 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45873 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45873 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-45873 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45875 ( SUSE ): 6.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45875 ( SUSE ): 4.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45875 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45877 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45877 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45877 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45879 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45879 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45879 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45880 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45880 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45881 ( SUSE ): 6.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45881 ( SUSE ): 4.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45881 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45883 ( SUSE ): 4.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-45883 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45885 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45885 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45902 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45902 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45902 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45904 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45904 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45904 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45905 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45905 ( NVD ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45911 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45911 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45911 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45913 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45913 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45913 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45914 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45914 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45914 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45915 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45915 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45915 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45916 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45916 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45917 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45917 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45917 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45919 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45919 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45919 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45921 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45921 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-45921 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45923 ( SUSE ): 5.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45923 ( SUSE ): 4.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-45923 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45936 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45936 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45936 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45941 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45941 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45941 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45944 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45944 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45944 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45946 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45946 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45947 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45947 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-45947 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45954 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45954 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-45954 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45963 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45963 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45969 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45969 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45973 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45973 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45976 ( SUSE ): 2.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-45976 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45981 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45981 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45982 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45982 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45982 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45986 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45986 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45994 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45994 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45996 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45996 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46003 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46003 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46003 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46006 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46006 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46009 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46009 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46011 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46011 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46015 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46015 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46016 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46016 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46018 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46018 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46019 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46019 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46023 ( SUSE ): 6.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46023 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46026 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46026 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46026 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46027 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46027 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46033 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46033 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46033 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46038 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46038 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46040 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46040 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46048 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46048 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46049 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46049 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46056 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46056 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46058 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46058 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46064 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46064 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46068 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46068 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-46068 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46075 ( SUSE ): 5.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46075 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46077 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46077 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46080 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46080 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46080 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46082 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46082 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46084 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46084 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46086 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46086 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46088 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46088 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46088 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46089 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46089 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46092 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46092 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46092 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46102 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46102 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46103 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46103 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46108 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46108 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46109 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46109 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46117 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46117 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46117 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46117 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46122 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46122 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46122 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46125 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46125 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46125 ( NVD ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46126 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46126 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-46126 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46128 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46128 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46131 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46131 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46131 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46132 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46132 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46136 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46136 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46137 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46137 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46137 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46138 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46138 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46143 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46143 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46143 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46144 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46144 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46145 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46145 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46145 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46145 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46146 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46146 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46146 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46147 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46147 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-46147 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46151 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46151 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46151 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46152 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46152 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46152 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46158 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46158 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46163 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46163 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46165 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46165 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46167 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46167 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46168 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46168 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46170 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46170 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46170 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46174 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46174 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-46174 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46177 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46177 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46177 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46179 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46179 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46179 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46180 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46180 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46184 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46184 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46186 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46186 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46187 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46187 ( NVD ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46189 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46189 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46189 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46191 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46191 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-46191 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46193 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46193 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46198 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46198 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46199 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46199 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46204 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46204 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46205 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46205 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46206 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46206 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46207 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46207 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-46207 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46212 ( SUSE ): 7.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46212 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46212 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46218 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46218 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46219 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46219 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46220 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46220 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46225 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46225 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46230 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46230 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46231 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46231 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46232 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46232 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46233 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46233 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46233 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46234 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46234 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46235 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46235 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46235 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46236 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46236 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46238 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46238 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46243 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46243 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46243 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46243 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-46243 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46245 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46245 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46245 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46247 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46247 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46249 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46249 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46252 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46252 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46261 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46261 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46265 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46265 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46267 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46267 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46270 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46270 ( NVD ): 8.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46275 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46275 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46276 ( SUSE ): 4.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46276 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46285 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46285 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46292 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46292 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46294 ( SUSE ): 4.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46294 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46306 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46306 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46306 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46307 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46307 ( SUSE ): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-46307 ( NVD ): 8.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:L * CVE-2026-46312 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46312 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46312 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46321 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46321 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46321 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46323 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46323 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46323 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46324 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46324 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46324 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46333 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46333 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-46333 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46333 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-52910 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52910 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52910 ( NVD ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52910 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52914 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52914 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-52914 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52915 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52915 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-52915 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52916 ( SUSE ): 6.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52916 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52916 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52919 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52919 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52919 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52921 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52921 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52922 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52922 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52922 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52926 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52926 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52927 ( SUSE ): 4.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-52927 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52930 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52930 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52931 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52931 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52936 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52936 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52937 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52937 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52941 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52941 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52942 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52942 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52947 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52947 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52948 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52948 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52953 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52953 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52963 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52963 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52964 ( SUSE ): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-52964 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52967 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52967 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52970 ( SUSE ): 2.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-52970 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52974 ( SUSE ): 4.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-52974 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52981 ( SUSE ): 3.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-52981 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52982 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52982 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52984 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52984 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52986 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52986 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52988 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52988 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52989 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52989 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52989 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52991 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52991 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52991 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52995 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52995 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52998 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52998 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52999 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52999 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53000 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53000 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53000 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53002 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53002 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53002 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53003 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53003 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53004 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53004 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53006 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53006 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53006 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53009 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53009 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53009 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53011 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53011 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53012 ( SUSE ): 6.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53012 ( SUSE ): 4.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53012 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53013 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53013 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53022 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53022 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53032 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53032 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53032 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53037 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53037 ( SUSE ): 4.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53037 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53045 ( SUSE ): 2.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-53045 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53047 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53047 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53056 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53056 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53056 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53058 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53058 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53062 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53062 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53063 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53063 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53064 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53064 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53064 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53065 ( SUSE ): 1.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-53065 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53066 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53066 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53066 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53068 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53068 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53068 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53069 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53069 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53069 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53070 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53070 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53073 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53073 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53074 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53074 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53080 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53080 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53080 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53083 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53083 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53088 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53088 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53088 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53093 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53093 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53093 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53098 ( SUSE ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53098 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53106 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53106 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53106 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53107 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53107 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53107 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53112 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53112 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53112 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53123 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53123 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53129 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53129 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53131 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53131 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53131 ( NVD ): 9.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53132 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53132 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53134 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-53134 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53135 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53135 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53135 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53136 ( SUSE ): 8.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53136 ( SUSE ): 6.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53136 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53137 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53137 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53137 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53143 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53143 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53143 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53144 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53144 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53146 ( SUSE ): 5.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53146 ( SUSE ): 5.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53146 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-53147 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53147 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53148 ( SUSE ): 5.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53148 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53148 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53148 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53149 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53149 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53150 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53150 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53150 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53158 ( SUSE ): 5.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53158 ( SUSE ): 4.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53158 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53159 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53159 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53159 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53160 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53160 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53161 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53161 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53175 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53175 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53175 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53177 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53177 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53177 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53183 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53183 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53184 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53184 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53185 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53185 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53185 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53186 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53186 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53189 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53189 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53189 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53190 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53190 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53190 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53192 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53192 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53194 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53194 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53194 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53195 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53195 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53195 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53208 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53208 ( SUSE ): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-53208 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53209 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53209 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53212 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53212 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53213 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53213 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53218 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53218 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53221 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53221 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53225 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53225 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53227 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53227 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53227 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53230 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53230 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53236 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53236 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-53236 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53237 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53237 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53237 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53239 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53239 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53242 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53242 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53250 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53250 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53252 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53252 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53254 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53254 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-53254 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53255 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53255 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53262 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53262 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53262 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53265 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53265 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53267 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53267 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53267 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53268 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53268 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53270 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53270 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53275 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53275 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53275 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53279 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53279 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53289 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53289 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53289 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53291 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53291 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53291 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53293 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53293 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53293 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53297 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53297 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53313 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53313 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53313 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53324 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53324 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53325 ( SUSE ): 6.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53325 ( SUSE ): 4.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53325 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53329 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53329 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53331 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53331 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53331 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53332 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53332 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53339 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53339 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53339 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53345 ( SUSE ): 2.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-53345 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53347 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53347 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53347 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53350 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53350 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53350 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53354 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53354 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53354 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53355 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53355 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53355 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53356 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53356 ( SUSE ): 4.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-53356 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53358 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53358 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53358 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 9.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53369 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53369 ( NVD ): 8.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53374 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53374 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53374 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53375 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53375 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53375 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53376 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53376 ( SUSE ): 6.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53376 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53379 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53379 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-53379 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53382 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53382 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53382 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53385 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53385 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53385 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53388 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53391 ( SUSE ): 6.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53391 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53392 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:A/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53392 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53392 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53393 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53393 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-53393 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53397 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53397 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53397 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53398 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53398 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-53398 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53399 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53399 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53399 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53402 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53402 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53402 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53403 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53403 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53403 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63794 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63794 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63794 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63795 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63795 ( NVD ): 10.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63802 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63802 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63802 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63806 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63806 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63806 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63807 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63807 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63807 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63809 ( SUSE ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63809 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63821 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63821 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63822 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63822 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63824 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63824 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63824 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63826 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63826 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63829 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63829 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63829 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63836 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63836 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63843 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63843 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63843 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63844 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63844 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63844 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63845 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63845 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63845 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63846 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63846 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63846 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63847 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63847 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63847 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63848 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63848 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-63848 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63851 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63851 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63851 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63852 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63852 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63852 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63853 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63853 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63853 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63854 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63854 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63854 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63855 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63855 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63855 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63856 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63856 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63856 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63861 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63861 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-63862 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63862 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-63869 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-63869 ( NVD ): 7.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:L * CVE-2026-63882 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63882 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63884 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63884 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63884 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63892 ( SUSE ): 5.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63892 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63893 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63893 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63895 ( SUSE ): 2.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63895 ( SUSE ): 2.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-63896 ( SUSE ): 5.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63896 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63897 ( SUSE ): 2.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63897 ( SUSE ): 2.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-63899 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63899 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63900 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63900 ( SUSE ): 4.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-63901 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63901 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63902 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63902 ( SUSE ): 4.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63903 ( SUSE ): 5.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63903 ( SUSE ): 5.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63904 ( SUSE ): 5.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63904 ( SUSE ): 5.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63905 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63905 ( SUSE ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63908 ( SUSE ): 4.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63908 ( SUSE ): 3.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-63912 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63912 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63912 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63915 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63915 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63915 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63916 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63916 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63917 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63917 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63917 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63919 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63919 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63919 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63921 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:L/SC:H/SI:H/SA:L * CVE-2026-63921 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:L * CVE-2026-63921 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63922 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63922 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63924 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63924 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63927 ( SUSE ): 5.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63927 ( SUSE ): 4.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63927 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63928 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63928 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63930 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63930 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63930 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63931 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63931 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63934 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63934 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-63940 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63940 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-63940 ( NVD ): 9.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63942 ( SUSE ): 5.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63942 ( SUSE ): 4.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63942 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63943 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63943 ( SUSE ): 4.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63945 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63945 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63945 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63946 ( SUSE ): 7.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63946 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63946 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63947 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63947 ( SUSE ): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-63947 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63948 ( SUSE ): 2.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63948 ( SUSE ): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-63949 ( SUSE ): 4.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63949 ( SUSE ): 2.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-63952 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63952 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63952 ( NVD ): 8.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-63957 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63957 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63958 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63958 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63959 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63959 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63960 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63960 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63961 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63961 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63962 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63962 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63964 ( SUSE ): 6.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63964 ( SUSE ): 4.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63967 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63967 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-63968 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63968 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63968 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63971 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63971 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63971 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63974 ( SUSE ): 5.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63974 ( SUSE ): 4.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63974 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63975 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63975 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63975 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63976 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63976 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63976 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63984 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63984 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63991 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63991 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63994 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63994 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63994 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64025 ( SUSE ): 6.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64025 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64089 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64089 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-64089 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64106 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64106 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64106 ( NVD ): 9.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64174 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64174 ( SUSE ): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-64174 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64179 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64179 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-64179 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64182 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64182 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-64182 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64183 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64183 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64183 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64187 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64187 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64187 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64189 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64189 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64189 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64191 ( SUSE ): 8.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64191 ( SUSE ): 6.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64191 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64220 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64220 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64220 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64221 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64221 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64221 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64223 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64223 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64223 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64231 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64231 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64231 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64234 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64234 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64234 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64242 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64242 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64242 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64298 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64298 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64330 ( SUSE ): 2.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64330 ( SUSE ): 3.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-64336 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64336 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-64345 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64345 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-64347 ( SUSE ): 4.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64347 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64465 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64465 ( SUSE ): 4.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64560 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64560 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64560 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64561 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64561 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64561 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64564 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64564 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64564 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 * SUSE Linux Micro Extras 6.1 An update that solves 647 vulnerabilities and has 15 fixes can now be installed. ## Description: The SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 6.0 and Micro 6.1 kernel was updated to fix various security issues: The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2025-68741: scsi: qla2xxx: Fix improper freeing of purex item (bsc#1255703). * CVE-2025-68818: scsi: Revert "scsi: qla2xxx: Perform lockless command completion in abort path" (bsc#1256675). * CVE-2026-23097: migrate: correct lock ordering for hugetlb file folios (bsc#1257815). * CVE-2026-43016: bpf: sockmap: Fix use-after-free of sk->sk_socket in sk_psock_verdict_data_ready() (bsc#1264007). * CVE-2026-43114: netfilter: nft_set_pipapo_avx2: don't return non-matching entry on expiry (bsc#1264601). * CVE-2026-43130: iommu/vt-d: Flush dev-IOTLB only when PCIe device is accessible in scalable mode (bsc#1264532). * CVE-2026-43161: iommu/vt-d: Skip dev-iotlb flush for inaccessible PCIe device without scalable mode (bsc#1264333). * CVE-2026-43168: ocfs2: fix reflink preserve cleanup issue (bsc#1264537). * CVE-2026-43170: usb: dwc3: gadget: Move vbus draw to workqueue context (bsc#1264452). * CVE-2026-43172: wifi: iwlwifi: fix 22000 series SMEM parsing (bsc#1264543). * CVE-2026-43216: net: Drop the lock in skb_may_tx_timestamp() (bsc#1264319). * CVE-2026-43230: net/rds: Clear reconnect pending bit (bsc#1264539). * CVE-2026-43244: kcm: fix zero-frag skb in frag_list on partial sendmsg error (bsc#1264321). * CVE-2026-43262: gfs2: fiemap page fault fix (bsc#1264422). * CVE-2026-43266: EFI/CPER: don't go past the ARM processor CPER record buffer (bsc#1264418). * CVE-2026-43281: mailbox: Prevent out-of-bounds access in fw_mbox_index_xlate() (bsc#1264534). * CVE-2026-43308: btrfs: don't BUG() on unexpected delayed ref type in run_one_delayed_ref() (bsc#1264712). * CVE-2026-43309: md raid: fix hang when stopping arrays with metadata through dm-raid (bsc#1264827). * CVE-2026-43328: cpufreq: governor: Free dbs_data directly when gov->init() fails (bsc#1264832). * CVE-2026-43353: i3c: mipi-i3c-hci: Fix race in DMA ring dequeue (bsc#1265089). * CVE-2026-43439: cgroup: fix race between task migration and iteration (bsc#1265141). * CVE-2026-43451: netfilter: nfnetlink_queue: fix entry leak in bridge verdict error path (bsc#1265009). * CVE-2026-43496: net/sched: sch_red: Replace direct dequeue call with peek and qdisc_dequeue_peeked (bsc#1266000). * CVE-2026-45839: bpf: reject negative CO-RE accessor indices in bpf_core_parse_spec() (bsc#1266399). * CVE-2026-45860: netfilter: nf_conncount: increase the connection clean up limit to 64 (bsc#1266710). * CVE-2026-45873: netfilter: nft_set_rbtree: check for partial overlaps in anonymous sets (bsc#1266715). * CVE-2026-45877: HID: intel-ish-hid: fix NULL-ptr-deref in ishtp_bus_remove_all_clients (bsc#1266468). * CVE-2026-45905: xfrm: fix ip_rt_bug race in icmp_route_lookup reverse path (bsc#1266685). * CVE-2026-45913: net: bridge: mcast: always update mdb_n_entries for vlan contexts (bsc#1266891). * CVE-2026-45915: fat: avoid parent link count underflow in rmdir (bsc#1266896). * CVE-2026-45917: ipvs: do not keep dest_dst if dev is going down (bsc#1266900). * CVE-2026-45944: iommu/vt-d: Clear Present bit before tearing down context entry (bsc#1267203). * CVE-2026-45973: RDMA/mlx5: Fix UMR hang in LAG error state unload (bsc#1267025). * CVE-2026-45981: s390/cio: Fix device lifecycle handling in css_alloc_subchannel() (bsc#1267204). * CVE-2026-45994: ibmasm: fix OOB reads in command_file_write due to missing size checks (bsc#1267432). * CVE-2026-46003: net: qrtr: ns: Limit the total number of nodes (bsc#1267210). * CVE-2026-46015: tcp: call sk_data_ready() after listener migration (bsc#1267439). * CVE-2026-46023: dm mirror: fix integer overflow in create_dirty_log() (bsc#1267449). * CVE-2026-46026: net: qrtr: ns: Limit the maximum number of lookups (bsc#1266876). * CVE-2026-46027: net/smc: avoid early lgr access in smc_clc_wait_msg (bsc#1266744). * CVE-2026-46038: net: qrtr: ns: Free the node during ctrl_cmd_bye() (bsc#1266695). * CVE-2026-46040: inotify: fix watch count leak when fsnotify_add_inode_mark_locked() fails (bsc#1267472). * CVE-2026-46056: kernel: Bluetooth: hci_event: fix potential UAF in SSP passkey handlers (bsc#1267435). * CVE-2026-46064: ibmasm: fix heap over-read in ibmasm_send_i2o_message() (bsc#1267497). * CVE-2026-46068: crypto: nx - fix bounce buffer leaks in nx842_crypto_{alloc,free}_ctx (bsc#1267592). * CVE-2026-46086: net: bridge: use a stable FDB dst snapshot in RCU readers (bsc#1267524). * CVE-2026-46089: zram: do not forget to endio for partial discard requests (bsc#1267445). * CVE-2026-46102: net: strparser: fix skb_head leak in strp_abort_strp() (bsc#1267502). * CVE-2026-46132: net: rtnetlink: zero ifla_vf_broadcast to avoid stack infoleak in rtnl_fill_vfinfo (bsc#1267616). * CVE-2026-46137: mptcp: pm: ADD_ADDR rtx: fix potential data-race (bsc#1267570). * CVE-2026-46147: KVM: arm64: Factor out pKVM hyp vcpu creation to separate function (bsc#1267689). * CVE-2026-46158: mptcp: pm: ADD_ADDR rtx: always decrease sk refcount (bsc#1266880). * CVE-2026-46168: mptcp: sockopt: set timestamp flags on subflow socket, not msk (bsc#1266869). * CVE-2026-46170: mptcp: pm: reuse ID 0 after delete and re-add (bsc#1267714). * CVE-2026-46180: wifi: brcmfmac: Fix potential use-after-free issue when stopping watchdog task (bsc#1266813). * CVE-2026-46189: RDMA/vmw_pvrdma: Fix double free on pvrdma_alloc_ucontext() error path (bsc#1266918). * CVE-2026-46191: fbcon: Avoid OOB font access if console rotation fails (bsc#1267690). * CVE-2026-46193: xfrm: ah: account for ESN high bits in async callbacks (bsc#1267656). * CVE-2026-46207: vsock/virtio: fix length and offset in tap skb for split packets (bsc#1267691). * CVE-2026-46234: vsock: fix buffer size clamping order (bsc#1266904). * CVE-2026-46245: drm/amd/display: Fix dc_link NULL handling in HPD init (bsc#1267678). * CVE-2026-46249: octeontx2-af: Fix PF driver crash with kexec kernel booting (bsc#1267683). * CVE-2026-46265: RDMA/hns: Fix WQ_MEM_RECLAIM warning (bsc#1267662). * CVE-2026-46292: pmdomain: core: Fix detach procedure for virtual devices in genpd (bsc#1267943). * CVE-2026-46294: dm: fix a buffer overflow in ioctl processing (bsc#1267939). * CVE-2026-46306: flow_dissector: do not dissect PPPoE PFC frames (bsc#1267986). * CVE-2026-46321: tun: free page on short-frame rejection in tun_xdp_one() (bsc#1268024). * CVE-2026-46324: netfilter: nf_tables: Introduce functions freeing nft_hook objects (bsc#1267995). * CVE-2026-52910: pf: Free reuseport cBPF prog after RCU grace period (bsc#1268659). * CVE-2026-52915: netfilter: ip6t_hbh: reject oversized option lists (bsc#1269001). * CVE-2026-52921: netfilter: ipset: stop hash:* range iteration at end (bsc#1269024). * CVE-2026-52927: netfilter: ebtables: fix OOB read in compat_mtw_from_user (bsc#1269027). * CVE-2026-52930: ipc/shm: serialize orphan cleanup with shm_nattch updates (bsc#1269003). * CVE-2026-52937: tap: fix stack info leak in tap_ioctl() SIOCGIFHWADDR (bsc#1268983). * CVE-2026-52941: net/smc: avoid NULL deref of conn->lnk in smc_msg_event tracepoint (bsc#1268966). * CVE-2026-52942: netfilter: nf_log: validate MAC header was set before dumping it (bsc#1268967). * CVE-2026-52947: net: qrtr: fix refcount saturation and potential UAF in qrtr_port_remove (bsc#1269115). * CVE-2026-52953: iommu/vt-d: Fix oops due to out of scope access (bsc#1269133). * CVE-2026-52967: smb/client: fix possible infinite loop and oob read in symlink_data() (bsc#1269181). * CVE-2026-52970: netfilter: nft_ct: fix missing expect put in obj eval (bsc#1269229). * CVE-2026-52974: net: tls: fix strparser anchor skb leak on offload RX setup failure (bsc#1269233). * CVE-2026-52981: neigh: let neigh_xmit take skb ownership (bsc#1269254). * CVE-2026-52984: net/sched: netem: fix queue limit check to include reordered packets (bsc#1269272). * CVE-2026-52986: netfilter: nf_conntrack_sip: don't use simple_strtoul (bsc#1269289). * CVE-2026-52988: rculist: add list_splice_rcu() for private lists (bsc#1269362). * CVE-2026-52991: sched/psi: fix race between file release and pressure write (bsc#1269134). * CVE-2026-52995: net/rds: zero per-item info buffer before handing it to visitors (bsc#1269124). * CVE-2026-52998: netfilter: nfnetlink_osf: fix potential NULL dereference in ttl check (bsc#1269118). * CVE-2026-52999: netfilter: nfnetlink_osf: fix out-of-bounds read on option matching (bsc#1269119). * CVE-2026-53000: netfilter: nat: use kfree_rcu to release ops (bsc#1269117). * CVE-2026-53002: netfilter: conntrack: remove sprintf usage (bsc#1269112). * CVE-2026-53003: pppoe: drop PFC frames (bsc#1269111). * CVE-2026-53004: sctp: fix OOB write to userspace in sctp_getsockopt_peer_auth_chunks (bsc#1269106). * CVE-2026-53006: ipv6: fix possible UAF in icmpv6_rcv() (bsc#1269104). * CVE-2026-53009: ice: fix double-free of tx_buf skb (bsc#1269098). * CVE-2026-53011: net/sched: taprio: fix use-after-free in advance_sched() on schedule switch (bsc#1269094). * CVE-2026-53012: nexthop: fix IPv6 route referencing IPv4 nexthop (bsc#1269154). * CVE-2026-53013: macvlan: fix macvlan_get_size() not reserving space for IFLA_MACVLAN_BC_CUTOFF (bsc#1269095). * CVE-2026-53032: bpf: Fix NULL deref in map_kptr_match_type for scalar regs (bsc#1269138). * CVE-2026-53062: dm cache policy smq: fix missing locks in invalidating cache blocks (bsc#1269658). * CVE-2026-53063: dm cache: fix write hang in passthrough mode (bsc#1269659). * CVE-2026-53064: dm cache: fix null-deref with concurrent writes in passthrough mode (bsc#1269132). * CVE-2026-53069: net, bpf: fix null-ptr-deref in xdp_master_redirect() for down master (bsc#1269186). * CVE-2026-53074: bpf: reject short IPv4/IPv6 inputs in bpf_prog_test_run_skb (bsc#1269688). * CVE-2026-53083: bpf: Fix RCU stall in bpf_fd_array_map_clear() (bsc#1269964). * CVE-2026-53088: net: bcmgenet: fix off-by-one in bcmgenet_put_txcb (bsc#1269185). * CVE-2026-53106: bpf: Do not allow deleting local storage in NMI (bsc#1269990). * CVE-2026-53107: wifi: libertas: use USB anchors for tracking in-flight URBs (bsc#1269991). * CVE-2026-53123: md: wake raid456 reshape waiters before suspend (bsc#1269643). * CVE-2026-53129: fs/mbcache: cancel shrink work before destroying the cache (bsc#1269633). * CVE-2026-53131: netfilter: require Ethernet MAC header before using eth_hdr() (bsc#1269773). * CVE-2026-53132: vsock/virtio: fix potential unbounded skb queue (bsc#1269290). * CVE-2026-53134: netfilter: nft_fib: fix stale stack leak via the OIFNAME register (bsc#1269819). * CVE-2026-53175: inet: frags: fix use-after-free caused by the fqdir_pre_exit() flush (bsc#1269714). * CVE-2026-53183: mptcp: allow subflow rcv wnd to shrink (bsc#1269376). * CVE-2026-53184: udp: clear skb->dev before running a sockmap verdict (bsc#1269689). * CVE-2026-53185: zram: fix use-after-free in zram_bvec_write_partial() (bsc#1269660). * CVE-2026-53186: RDMA/srp: bound SRP_RSP sense copy by the received length (bsc#1269663). * CVE-2026-53189: mm/huge_memory: update file PMD counter before folio_put() (bsc#1269797). * CVE-2026-53212: netfilter: nft_tunnel: fix use-after-free on object destroy (bsc#1269672). * CVE-2026-53218: netfilter: nft_exthdr: fix register tracking for F_PRESENT flag (bsc#1269273). * CVE-2026-53221: ip6_vti: fix incorrect tunnel matching in vti6_tnl_lookup() (bsc#1269318). * CVE-2026-53224: sctp: validate embedded INIT chunk and address list lengths in cookie (bsc#1269997). * CVE-2026-53225: sctp: fix uninit-value in __sctp_rcv_asconf_lookup() (bsc#1269711). * CVE-2026-53227: net: openvswitch: fix possible kfree_skb of ERR_PTR (bsc#1269877). * CVE-2026-53230: net/mlx5: Fix slab-out-of-bounds in mlx5_query_nic_vport_mac_list (bsc#1269270). * CVE-2026-53236: tcp: restrict SO_ATTACH_FILTER to priv users (bsc#1269994). * CVE-2026-53239: xfrm: policy: fix use-after-free on inexact bin in xfrm_policy_bysel_ctx() (bsc#1269677). * CVE-2026-53246: sctp: validate cached peer INIT chunk length in COOKIE_ECHO processing (bsc#1269988). * CVE-2026-53250: xsk: cache csum_start/csum_offset to fix TOCTOU in xsk_skb_metadata() (bsc#1269808). * CVE-2026-53252: adaption to srcu change of hci_dev in hci_sysfs (bsc#1269307). * CVE-2026-53262: l2tp: pppol2tp: hold reference to session in pppol2tp_ioctl() (bsc#1270000). * CVE-2026-53267: netfilter: nft_ct: bail out on template ct in get eval (bsc#1269577). * CVE-2026-53268: netfilter: conntrack_irc: fix possible out-of-bounds read (bsc#1269257). * CVE-2026-53270: ipvs: clear the svc scheduler ptr early on edit (bsc#1269240). * CVE-2026-53275: ipv6: mcast: Fix use-after-free when processing MLD queries (bsc#1269810). * CVE-2026-53289: ice: fix NULL pointer dereference in ice_reset_all_vfs() (bsc#1269694). * CVE-2026-53291: ALSA: hda/conexant: Fix missing error check for jack detection (bsc#1269697). * CVE-2026-53354: arm64: errata: Mitigate TLBI errata on various Arm CPUs (bsc#1270230). * CVE-2026-53345: KVM: Don't WARN if memory is dirtied without a vCPU when the VM is dying (bsc#1270132). * CVE-2026-53355: net: rds: clear i_sends on setup unwind (bsc#1270249). * CVE-2026-53369: udf: reject descriptors with oversized CRC length (bsc#1271818). * CVE-2026-53375: drm/amdgpu/vce: Prevent partial address patches (bsc#1271899). * CVE-2026-53388: fuse: re-lock request before replacing page cache folio (bsc#1271825). * CVE-2026-53391: NFSv4/pNFS: reject zero-length r_addr in nfs4_decode_mp_ds_addr (bsc#1271904). * CVE-2026-53392: NFSv4/flexfiles: reject zero filehandle version count (bsc#1271826). * CVE-2026-53393: nfsd: Don't reset the write verifier on a commit EAGAIN (bsc#1271858). * CVE-2026-53397: nfsd: fix posix_acl leak on SETACL decode failure (bsc#1271869). * CVE-2026-53398: NFSD: Fix SECINFO_NO_NAME decode error cleanup (bsc#1271870). * CVE-2026-53399: nfsd: release layout stid on setlease failure (bsc#1271832). * CVE-2026-53402: fbdev: fbcon: fix out-of-bounds read in err_out of (bsc#1271908). * CVE-2026-63794: KVM: SVM: Fix page overflow in sev_dbg_crypt() for ENCRYPT path (bsc#1271964). * CVE-2026-63795: 9p: avoid putting oldfid in p9_client_walk() error path (bsc#1271955). * CVE-2026-63802: blk-cgroup: fix UAF in __blkcg_rstat_flush() (bsc#1272282). * CVE-2026-63806: KVM: Replace guest-triggerable BUG_ON() in ioeventfd datamatch with get_unaligned() (bsc#1272268). * CVE-2026-63807: KVM: x86/mmu: Ensure hugepage is in by slot before checking max mapping level (bsc#1272263). * CVE-2026-63809: bpf: NUL-terminate replaced sysctl value (bsc#1272296). * CVE-2026-63824: KEYS: fix overflow in keyctl_pkey_params_get_2() (bsc#1272180). * CVE-2026-63829: net: ip_gre: require CAP_NET_ADMIN in the device netns for changelink (bsc#1272176). * CVE-2026-63901: USB: serial: digi_acceleport: fix memory corruption with small endpoints (bsc#1272501). * CVE-2026-63912: xfrm: esp: restore combined single-frag length gate (bsc#1272836). * CVE-2026-63917: ip6: vti: Use ip6_tnl.net in vti6_changelink() (bsc#1272904). * CVE-2026-63919: xfrm: input: hold netns during deferred transport reinjection (bsc#1272907). * CVE-2026-63921: ip6: vti: Use ip6_tnl.net in vti6_siocdevprivate() (bsc#1272918). * CVE-2026-63922,CVE-2026-63924: ipv6: exthdrs: refresh nh after handling HAO option (bsc#1272855). * CVE-2026-63952: memfd: deny writeable mappings when implying SEAL_WRITE (bsc#1272468). * CVE-2026-63962: usb: typec: tcpm: bound altmode_desc[] per iteration in svdm_consume_modes() (bsc#1272482). * CVE-2026-63968: ipv6: fix possible infinite loop in fib6_select_path() (bsc#1272466). * CVE-2026-63971: sctp: fix race between sctp_wait_for_connect and peeloff (bsc#1272678). * CVE-2026-63984: ipv6: rpl: fix hdrlen overflow in ipv6_rpl_srh_decompress() (bsc#1272865). * CVE-2026-63994: tunnels: load network headers after skb_cow() in iptunnel_pmtud_build_icmp() (bsc#1273035). * CVE-2026-64025: bpf, skmsg: fix verdict sk_data_ready racing with ktls rx (bsc#1273117). * CVE-2026-64106: KVM: arm64: vgic-its: Reject restored DTE with out-of-range num_eventid_bits (bsc#1272242). * CVE-2026-64187: xfs: fail recovery on a committed log item with no regions (bsc#1272204). * CVE-2026-64189: netfilter: ipset: fix race between dump and ip_set_list resize (bsc#1272207). * CVE-2026-64298: NFSv4: include MAY_WRITE in open permission mask for O_TRUNC (bsc#1273550). * CVE-2026-64560: posix-cpu-timers: Prevent UAF caused by non-leader exec() race (bsc#1273004). * CVE-2026-64561: KVM: x86: Check for invalid/obsolete root _after_ making MMU pages available (bsc#1273231). * CVE-2026-64564: sctp: don't free the ASCONF's own transport in DEL-IP processing (bsc#1274072). * CVE-2026-64600: xfs: resample the data fork mapping after cycling ILOCK (bsc#1271526). The following non security issues were fixed: * accel/qaic: use sizeof(*trans_hdr) for transaction length check (git-fixes). * ALSA: hda: codecs: hdmi: disable keep-alive before audio format change (git- fixes). * ALSA: hda: conexant: Remove mic bias threshold override (git-fixes). * ALSA: hda: cs35l41: validate and free ACPI mute object (git-fixes). * ALSA: hda: Fix cached processing coefficient verbs (git-fixes). * ALSA: lx6464es: fix period byte count for 16-bit streams (git-fixes). * ALSA: pcm: wake linked drain waiters on unlink (git-fixes). * ALSA: seq: close a re-opened queue timer in the destructor (git-fixes). * ALSA: ump: fix double free of out_cvts on rawmidi error (git-fixes). * ALSA: usb-audio: Clamp frame size in implicit-feedback mode (git-fixes). * ALSA: usb-audio: Fix DMA buffer out-of-bounds write when fill_max is set (git-fixes). * ALSA: usb-audio: fix OOB write in snd_usbmidi_akai_output() (git-fixes). * ALSA: usb-audio: fix use-after-free in ump_to_endpoint() (git-fixes). * ALSA: usb-audio: Skip DSD quirk for Musical Fidelity M6s DAC (git-fixes). * ASoC: amd: ps: fix wrong ACP version string in pci_request_regions() (git- fixes). * ASoC: bt-sco: fix duplicate DAPM widget names for wideband DAI (git-fixes). * ASoC: cs35l56: Fix potential probe() deadlock (git-fixes). * ASoC: cs35l56: Use complete_all() to signal init_completion (git-fixes). * ASoC: max98090: fix missing IS_ERR() before PTR_ERR() on mclk lookup (git- fixes). * ASoC: max98095: fix missing IS_ERR() before PTR_ERR() on mclk lookup (git- fixes). * ASoC: mediatek: mt8192-afe-pcm: Convert to devm_pm_runtime_enable() (stable- fixes). * ASoC: mediatek: mt8192-afe-pcm: Simplify with dev_err_probe() (stable- fixes). * ASoC: meson: aiu: fifo-spdif: soft reset the S/PDIF datapath on start/stop (git-fixes). * ASoC: tas2562: fix broken entries in the volume lookup table (git-fixes). * ASoC: tas2562: fix deprecated 'shut-down' GPIO always cleared after lookup (git-fixes). * ASoC: tas2562: fix DVC coefficient write order (git-fixes). * ASoC: tas2781: bound firmware description string parsing (git-fixes). * assoc_array: trim the final shortcut word using the current chunk end (git- fixes). * batman-adv: dat: fix tie-break for candidate selection (git-fixes). * batman-adv: fix VLAN priority offset (git-fixes). * batman-adv: frag: fix primary_if leak on failed linearization (git-fixes). * batman-adv: frag: free unfragmentable packet (git-fixes). * batman-adv: tt: avoid request storms during pending request (git-fixes). * batman-adv: tt: prevent TVLV OOB check overflow (git-fixes). * bitops: make BYTES_TO_BITS() treewide-available (stable-fixes). * Bluetooth: 6lowpan: fix cyclic locking warning on netdev unregister (stable- fixes). * Bluetooth: btintel: Validate length before parsing diagnostics TLV (git- fixes). * Bluetooth: btrtl: validate firmware patch bounds (git-fixes). * Bluetooth: btusb: Add USB ID 2c4e:0128 for Mercusys MA60XNB (stable-fixes). * Bluetooth: btusb: mediatek: remove the unnecessary goto tag (stable-fixes). * Bluetooth: btusb: validate Realtek vendor event length (git-fixes). * Bluetooth: hci_sync: hold conn in hci_connect_acl/le_sync() callbacks (git- fixes). * Bluetooth: hci_sync: Protect UUID list traversal (git-fixes). * Bluetooth: HIDP: reject frames without a transaction header (git-fixes). * Bluetooth: HIDP: validate numbered report payloads (git-fixes). * Bluetooth: ISO: fix timeout vs sync_timeout typo in check_bcast_qos (git- fixes). * Bluetooth: L2CAP: fix UAF in l2cap_le_connect_rsp (git-fixes). * Bluetooth: mgmt: fix locking in unpair_device/disconnect_sync (git-fixes). * Bluetooth: mgmt: hold reference for hci_conn in mgmt_pending_cmds (git- fixes). * Bluetooth: mgmt: Translate HCI reason in Device Disconnected event (git- fixes). * Bluetooth: qca: fix NVM tag length underflow in TLV parser (git-fixes). * Bluetooth: RFCOMM: Fix session UAF in set_termios (git-fixes). * bus: sunxi-rsb: Always check register address validity (git-fixes). * can: bcm: add missing rcu list annotations and operations (git-fixes). * can: bcm: defer rx_op deallocation to workqueue to fix thrtimer UAF (git- fixes). * can: bcm: fix lockless bound/ifindex race and silent RX_SETUP failure (git- fixes). * can: c_can: c_can_chip_config(): keep controller in init mode until bittiming is configured (git-fixes). * can: ctucanfd: add missing MODULE_DEVICE_TABLE() (git-fixes). * can: ctucanfd: handle bus error interrupts (git-fixes). * can: ctucanfd: mark error-active controller status valid (git-fixes). * can: ctucanfd: unmap BAR0 using base address (git-fixes). * can: ctucanfd: use self-test mode for PRESUME_ACK (git-fixes). * can: ems_usb: validate CPC message lengths (git-fixes). * can: esd_usb: kill anchored URBs before freeing netdevs (git-fixes). * can: etas_es58x: es58x_read_bulk_callback(): fix RX buffer leak on URB resubmit failure (git-fixes). * can: isotp: check register_netdevice_notifier() error in module init (git- fixes). * can: isotp: use unconditional synchronize_rcu() in isotp_release() (git- fixes). * can: j1939: transport: j1939_session_fresh_new(): initialize receive buffer (git-fixes). * can: kvaser_usb: kvaser_usb_hydra_get_busparams(): fix memory leak in kvaser_usb_hydra_get_busparams() (git-fixes). * can: kvaser_usb_leaf: kvaser_usb_leaf_wait_cmd(): validate received command extents (git-fixes). * can: peak_usb: add bounds check for USB channel index (git-fixes). * can: peak_usb: peak_usb_start(): fix double free of transfer buffer on URB submit error (git-fixes). * can: peak_usb: validate uCAN receive record lengths (git-fixes). * can: softing: fw_parse(): validate firmware record spans (git-fixes). * cdrom: fix stack out-of-bounds read in CDROMVOLCTRL (git-fixes). * comedi: comedi_parport: deal with premature interrupt (git-fixes). * dm cache policy smq: check allocation under invalidate lock (git-fixes). * dm cache: fix missing return in invalidate_committed's error path (git- fixes). * dmaengine: idxd: fix double free of wq, engine, and group structs (git- fixes). * dmaengine: idxd: fix fdev setup failure cleanup in idxd_cdev_open() (git- fixes). * dmaengine: qcom: bam_dma: Fix command element mask field for BAM v1.6.0+ (git-fixes). * dmaengine: sun6i-dma: Fix reclaim descriptors while terminating DMA (git- fixes). * driver core: Fix missing jiffies conversion in deferred_probe_extend_timeout() (git-fixes). * driver core: Guard deferred probe timeout extension with delayed_work_pending() (git-fixes). * driver core: Use mod_delayed_work to prevent lost deferred probe work (git- fixes). * Drivers: hv: vmbus: Set DMA coherent mask for VMBus devices (git-fixes). * drm/amd/display: set new_stream to NULL after release (git-fixes). * drm/amd/display: use proper context for logging (git-fixes). * drm/amd/pm/ci: Don't disable MCLK DPM on Bonaire 0x6658 (R7 260X) (git- fixes). * drm/amd/pm: make pp_features read-only when scpm is enabled (stable-fixes). * drm/amdgpu/gfx8: drop unecessary BUG_ON() (stable-fixes). * drm/amdgpu/gfx9.4.3: replace BUG_ON() with WARN_ON() (stable-fixes). * drm/amdgpu/gfx9: replace BUG_ON() with WARN_ON() (stable-fixes). * drm/amdgpu/gfx10: replace BUG_ON() with WARN_ON() (stable-fixes). * drm/amdgpu/gfx11: replace BUG_ON() with WARN_ON() (stable-fixes). * drm/amdgpu/sdma4.4.2: replace BUG_ON() with WARN_ON() (stable-fixes). * drm/amdgpu/sdma5.0: replace BUG_ON() with WARN_ON() (stable-fixes). * drm/amdgpu/sdma5.2: replace BUG_ON() with WARN_ON() (stable-fixes). * drm/amdgpu/sdma6.0: replace BUG_ON() with WARN_ON() (stable-fixes). * drm/amdgpu/uvd: Fix forcing MSG, FB BOs into VCPU segment when it isn't at 0 (v2) (stable-fixes). * drm/amdgpu/uvd: Place VCPU BO only in VRAM for UVD 4.x and older (stable- fixes). * drm/amdgpu/vce: fix integer overflow in image size (stable-fixes). * drm/amdgpu/vcn4: avoid rereading IB param length (stable-fixes). * drm/amdgpu: fix bo->pin leaking in amdgpu_bo_create_reserved (stable-fixes). * drm/amdgpu: fix division by zero with invalid uvd dimensions (stable-fixes). * drm/amdgpu: Fix VFCT bus number matching with soft filter (stable-fixes). * drm/amdgpu: invoke pm_genpd_remove() before freeing genpd (stable-fixes). * drm/amdkfd: Check bounds in allocate_event_notification_slot (stable-fixes). * drm/amdkfd: free MQD managers on DQM init failures (git-fixes). * drm/amdkfd: hold event_mutex while checkpointing CRIU events (git-fixes). * drm/dp: Read the PCON max FRL bandwidth only for HDMI DFPs (git-fixes). * drm/i915/gt: use correct selftest config symbol (git-fixes). * drm/i915/selftests: Fix GT PM sort comparators (git-fixes). * drm/mediatek: ovl_adaptor: balance component registrations (git-fixes). * drm/radeon: fix r100_copy_blit for large BOs (stable-fixes). * drm/tegra: gr2d/gr3d: Contain PM in the gr _d_probe/gr_ d_remove (git- fixes). * drm/tegra: gr2d/gr3d: Initialize address register map before HOST1X client is registered (stable-fixes). * drm/vc4: hvs/v3d: Fix null dereference in unbind (git-fixes). * drm/vc4: Prevent shader BO mappings from becoming writable (git-fixes). * drm/vc4: Supply the overflow slot size in BPOS, not the whole bin BO size (git-fixes). * drm/vc4: Zero the tile state data array before each BIN job (git-fixes). * drm/virtio: fix deadlock in display_info_cb by removing hotplug from dequeue worker (git-fixes). * drm/vmwgfx: bound DMA command body size against suffix pointer (git-fixes). * drm/vmwgfx: drop dma_buf reference on foreign-fd prime import (git-fixes). * drm/vmwgfx: fix guest_memory_dirty bitfield clobbered as size (git-fixes). * drm/vmwgfx: reject DX_BIND_QUERY without a DX context (git-fixes). * drm/vmwgfx: use check_add_overflow for shader size+offset bound (git-fixes). * drm/vmwgfx: validate DRAW_PRIMITIVES header size before division (git- fixes). * drm/vmwgfx: validate external BO copy bounds for both stride paths (git- fixes). * drm/vmwgfx: Validate vmw_surface_metadata::array_size (git-fixes). * fbcon: fix NULL pointer dereference for a console without vc_data (stable- fixes). * fbdev/efifb: Replace references to global screen_info by local pointer (stable-fixes). * fbdev: carminefb: fix potential memory leak in alloc_carmine_fb() (git- fixes). * fbdev: efifb: fix memory leak in efifb_probe() (git-fixes). * firewire: net: Fix fragmented datagram reassembly (git-fixes). * firmware: arm_ffa: Fix NULL dereference in ffa_partition_info_get() (git- fixes). * firmware: arm_scmi: Rate-limit queue-full warnings in IRQ context (git- fixes). * firmware_loader: introduce __free() cleanup hanler (stable-fixes). * gpio: eic-sprd: use raw_spinlock_t in the irq startup path (git-fixes). * gpio: mlxbf3: fail probe if gpiochip registration fails (git-fixes). * gpio: pca953x: fix cache_only and IRQ state on restore_context() failure (git-fixes). * gpu: host1x: Fix device reference leak in host1x_device_parse_dt() error path (git-fixes). * gpu: host1x: Fix use-after-free in host1x_bo_clear_cached_mappings (stable- fixes). * HID: add haptics page defines (stable-fixes). * HID: Intel-ish-hid: Ishtp: Fix sensor reads after ACPI S3 suspend (bsc#1266468). * HID: playstation: validate num_touch_reports in DualShock 4 reports (stable- fixes). * hrtimers: Introduce hrtimer_setup() to replace hrtimer_init() (bsc#1271912). * hwmon: (adt7470) Fix busy-loop and I2C flooding in update thread (git- fixes). * hwmon: (adt7470) Fix cache updated before hardware write on I2C error (git- fixes). * hwmon: (adt7470) Fix divide-by-zero TOCTOU crash in fan speed read (git- fixes). * hwmon: (adt7470) Fix fans stuck in manual mode on I2C errors (git-fixes). * hwmon: (adt7470) Fix PWM auto temp state array and bounds check (git-fixes). * hwmon: (adt7470) Fix swapped PWM3 and PWM4 auto mode masks (git-fixes). * hwmon: (adt7470) Fix temperature alarm logic in hwmon_temp_read() (git- fixes). * hwmon: (adt7470) Use cached PWM frequency value (git-fixes). * hwmon: (asus-ec-sensors) add missed handle for ENOMEM (git-fixes). * hwmon: (asus-ec-sensors) fix EC read intervals (git-fixes). * hwmon: (asus-ec-sensors) fix looping over banks while reading from EC (git- fixes). * hwmon: (corsair-cpro) Stop device IO before calling hid_hw_stop (git-fixes). * hwmon: (corsair-psu) Stop device IO before calling hid_hw_stop (git-fixes). * hwmon: (lm90) Only report alarms if driver is ready (git-fixes). * hwmon: (nct6775-core) Prevent access to unsupported weight registers (git- fixes). * hwmon: (npcm750-pwm-fan): stop fan timer on device detach (git-fixes). * hwmon: (nzxt-smart2) Stop device IO before calling hid_hw_stop (git-fixes). * hwmon: (pmbus) Fix return value from pmbus_update_byte_data() (git-fixes). * hwmon: (pmbus/core) notify on the hwmon device, not the i2c client (git- fixes). * hwmon: (w83627hf) remove VID sysfs files on error and remove (stable-fixes). * hwmon: (w83793) remove vrm sysfs file on probe failure (stable-fixes). * hwmon: occ: validate poll response sensor blocks (git-fixes). * i2c: amd-mp2: Unregister callback on adapter add failure (git-fixes). * i2c: imx: Cancel hrtimer before clearing slave pointer (git-fixes). * i2c: imx: fix locked bus on SMBus block-read of 0 (atomic) (git-fixes). * i2c: imx: Fix slave registration race and error handling (git-fixes). * i2c: imx: separate atomic, dma and non-dma use case (stable-fixes). * i2c: jz4780: Cache host clock rate at probe to prevent CCF prepare_lock deadlock (git-fixes). * i2c: mediatek: fix WRRD for SoCs without auto_restart option (git-fixes). * i2c: mlxbf: Fix use-after-free in mlxbf_i2c_init_resource() (git-fixes). * i3c: mipi-i3c-hci: Correct RING_CTRL_ABORT handling in DMA dequeue (git- fixes). * i3c: mipi-i3c-hci: Preserve RUN bit when aborting DMA ring (git-fixes). * ice: don't check has_ready_bitmap in E810 functions (bsc#1269981). * ice: factor out ice_ptp_rebuild_owner() (bsc#1269981). * ice: fix PTP Call Trace during PTP release (bsc#1269981). * ice: Fix PTP NULL pointer dereference during VSI rebuild (bsc#1269981). * ice: introduce PTP state machine (bsc#1269981). * ice: pass reset type to PTP reset functions (bsc#1269981). * ice: rename ice_ptp_tx_cfg_intr (bsc#1269981). * ice: rename verify_cached to has_ready_bitmap (bsc#1269981). * ice: stop destroying and reinitalizing Tx tracker during reset (bsc#1269981). * ieee802154: admin-gate legacy LLSEC dump operations (git-fixes). * ieee802154: allow legacy LLSEC ADD/DEL ops to pass strict validation (git- fixes). * ieee802154: ca8210: fix cas_ctl leak on spi_async failure (git-fixes). * ieee802154: ca8210: fix pointer truncation in kfifo on 64-bit (git-fixes). * ieee802154: fix kernel-infoleak in dgram_recvmsg() (git-fixes). * ieee802154: Remove WARN_ON() in cfg802154_pernet_exit() (git-fixes). * iio: common: st_sensors: honour channel endianness in read_axis_data (git- fixes). * Input: atkbd - validate scancode in firmware keymap entries (git-fixes). * Input: elan_i2c - prevent division by zero and arithmetic underflow (git- fixes). * Input: goodix - clamp the device-reported contact count (git-fixes). * Input: iforce - bound the device-reported force-feedback effect index (git- fixes). * Input: ims-pcu - add response length checks (git-fixes). * Input: ims-pcu - fix DMA mapping violation in line setup (git-fixes). * Input: ims-pcu - fix firmware leak in async update (git-fixes). * Input: ims-pcu - fix heap-buffer-overflow in ims_pcu_process_data() (git- fixes). * Input: ims-pcu - fix logic error in packet reset (git-fixes). * Input: ims-pcu - fix out-of-bounds read in ims_pcu_irq() debug logging (git- fixes). * Input: ims-pcu - fix potential infinite loop in CDC union descriptor parsing (git-fixes). * Input: ims-pcu - fix race condition in reset_device sysfs callback (git- fixes). * Input: ims-pcu - fix type confusion in CDC union descriptor parsing (git- fixes). * Input: ims-pcu - fix use-after-free and double-free in disconnect (git- fixes). * Input: ims-pcu - release data interface on disconnect (git-fixes). * Input: ims-pcu - validate control endpoint type (git-fixes). * Input: maple_keyb - set driver data before registering input device (stable- fixes). * Input: maplecontrol - set driver data before registering input device (stable-fixes). * Input: maplemouse - set driver data before registering input device (stable- fixes). * Input: rmi4 - fix bit count in bitmap_copy() (git-fixes). * Input: rmi4 - fix limit in rmi_register_desc_has_subpacket() (git-fixes). * Input: rmi4 - fix memory leak in rmi_set_attn_data() (git-fixes). * Input: rmi4 - fix num_subpackets overflow in register descriptor (git- fixes). * Input: rmi4 - fix register descriptor address calculation (git-fixes). * Input: rmi4 - fix type overflow in register counts (git-fixes). * Input: rmi4 - initialize attn_fifo properly (stable-fixes). * Input: rmi4 - iterative IRQ handler (git-fixes). * Input: rmi4 - refactor F12 probe function (stable-fixes). * Input: rmi4 - refactor register descriptor parsing (git-fixes). * Input: rmi4 - tolerate short register descriptor structure (git-fixes). * Input: rmi4 - use local presence map in rmi_read_register_desc() (stable- fixes). * Input: serio - define serio_pause_rx guard to pause and resume serio ports (stable-fixes). * Input: synaptics-rmi4 - add support for querying DPM value (F12) (stable- fixes). * Input: synaptics-rmi4 - fix crash when DPM query is not supported (git- fixes). * Input: synaptics-rmi4 - unregister function handlers on physical driver registration failure (git-fixes). * Input: touchwin - reset the packet index on every complete packet (git- fixes). * intel_th: fix MSC output device reference leak (git-fixes). * KVM: nVMX: Hide shadow VMCS right after VMCLEAR (git-fixes). * KVM: SVM: Bump asid_generation on CPU online to avoid ASID collision after hotplug (git-fixes). * KVM: SVM: Mark VMCB_NPT as dirty on nested VMRUN (git-fixes). * KVM: SVM: Mark VMCB_PERM_MAP as dirty on nested VMRUN (git-fixes). * KVM: x86/mmu: Fix use-after-free on vendor module reload (git-fixes). * KVM: x86/mmu: Preserve nested TDP shadow page tables if they are used as roots (git-fixes). * KVM: x86/xen: Fix cleanup logic in emulation of Xen schedop poll hypercalls (git-fixes). * KVM: x86: Fix SRCU list traversal in kvm_fire_mask_notifiers() (git-fixes). * KVM: x86: Fix VM hard lockup after prolonged inactivity with periodic HV timer (git-fixes). * KVM: x86: hyper-v: Bound the bank index when querying sparse banks (git- fixes). * KVM: x86: hyper-v: Validate all GVAs during PV TLB flush (git-fixes). * KVM: x86: Ignore pending PV EOI if the vCPU has since disabled PV EOIs (git- fixes). * mac802154: hold an interface reference across the scan worker (git-fixes). * mac802154: llsec: reject frames shorter than the authentication tag (git- fixes). * media: airspy: Return queued buffers on start_streaming() failure (git- fixes). * media: atomisp: Fix memory leak in atomisp_fixed_pattern_table() (git- fixes). * media: cedrus: clean up media device on probe failure (git-fixes). * media: cx231xx: fix devres lifetime (git-fixes). * media: cx23885: add ioremap return check and cleanup (git-fixes). * media: meson: vdec: Fix memory leak in error path of vdec_open (git-fixes). * media: msi2500: Return queued buffers on start_streaming() failure (git- fixes). * media: nxp: imx8-isi: Add missing v4l2_subdev_cleanup() in crossbar and pipe (git-fixes). * media: nxp: imx8-isi: Clean up already-initialized pipes on probe failure (git-fixes). * media: nxp: imx8-isi: Convert to platform remove callback returning void (stable-fixes). * media: nxp: imx8-isi: Fix missing v4l2_subdev_cleanup() in pipe init error path (git-fixes). * media: nxp: imx8-isi: Fix potential out-of-bounds issues (git-fixes). * media: nxp: imx8-isi: Fix scale factor calculation for hardware rounding (git-fixes). * media: nxp: imx8-isi: Fix use-after-free on remove (git-fixes). * media: nxp: imx8-isi: use devm_pm_runtime_enable() to simplify code (stable- fixes). * media: pwc: Drain fill_buf on start_streaming() failure (git-fixes). * media: pwc: Return queued buffers on start_streaming() failure (git-fixes). * media: qcom: venus: drop extra padding in NV12 raw size calculation (git- fixes). * media: qcom: venus: relax encoder frame/blur dimension steps on v4 (git- fixes). * media: qcom: venus: relax encoder frame/blur step size on v6 (git-fixes). * media: radio-si476x: Unregister v4l2_device on probe failure (git-fixes). * media: rockchip: rga: fix too small buffer size (git-fixes). * media: rtl2832: fix use-after-free in rtl2832_remove() (git-fixes). * media: rtl2832_sdr: Return queued buffers on start_streaming() failure (git- fixes). * media: saa7134: Fix a possible memory leak in saa7134_video_init1 (git- fixes). * media: staging: ipu3-imgu: Add range check for imgu_css_cfg_acc_stripe (git- fixes). * media: stm32: dcmi: unregister notifier on probe failure (git-fixes). * media: sun4i-csi: Return queued buffers on start_streaming() failure (git- fixes). * media: tegra-video: vi: fix invalid u32 return value in format lookup (git- fixes). * media: uvcvideo: Avoid partial metadata buffers (git-fixes). * media: uvcvideo: Fix buffer sequence in frame gaps (git-fixes). * media: uvcvideo: Fix sequence number when no EOF (git-fixes). * media: v4l2-ctrls-request: add NULL check in v4l2_ctrl_request_complete() (git-fixes). * media: vivid: add vivid_update_reduced_fps() (git-fixes). * media: vivid: check for vb2_is_busy() when toggling caps (git-fixes). * mei: bus: access mei_device under device_lock on cleanup (git-fixes). * memstick: ms_block: reject a card that reports too many blocks (git-fixes). * mfd: cros_ec: Delay dev_set_drvdata() until probe success (git-fixes). * mfd: sm501: Fix reference leak on failed device registration (git-fixes). * mfd: tps6586x: Fix OF node refcount (git-fixes). * mkspec-dtb: Skip missing DTBs. * mm: convert pagecache_isize_extended to use a folio (bsc#1272920). * mm: zero range of eof folio exposed by inode size extension (bsc#1272920). * mmc: vub300: defer reset until cmd_mutex is unlocked (git-fixes). * mtd: mchp23k256: use SPI match data for chip caps (git-fixes). * mtd: mtdswap: remove debugfs stats file on teardown (git-fixes). * mtd: nand: mtk-ecc: stop on ECC idle timeouts (git-fixes). * mtd: onenand: samsung: report DMA completion timeouts (git-fixes). * mtd: rawnand: Add a helper for calculating a page index (stable-fixes). * mtd: rawnand: Ensure all continuous terms are always in sync (git-fixes). * mtd: rawnand: fsl_ifc: return errors for failed page reads (git-fixes). * mtd: rawnand: lpc32xx_mlc: fail DMA transfers on timeout (git-fixes). * mtd: rawnand: lpc32xx_slc: fail DMA transfer on completion timeout (git- fixes). * mtd: rawnand: Pause continuous reads at block boundaries (git-fixes). * net/sched: cls_api: Handle TC_ACT_CONSUMED in tcf_qevent_handle (bsc#1271866). * net/x25: fix use-after-free in x25_kill_by_neigh() (git-fixes). * net: mana: Add Interrupt Moderation support (bsc#1271368). * net: mana: Return error code from mana_create_rxq() (git-fixes). * net: thunderbolt: Fix frags overflow by bounding frame_count (git-fixes). * net: usb: kalmia: bound RX frame length in kalmia_rx_fixup() (git-fixes). * net: usb: lan78xx: move functions to avoid forward definitions (stable- fixes). * net: wwan: t7xx: check skb_clone in control TX (git-fixes). * net: wwan: t7xx: destroy DMA pool on CLDMA late init failure (git-fixes). * phy: zynqmp: fix L0_TM_DISABLE_SCRAMBLE_ENCODER mask (git-fixes). * phy: zynqmp: keep SERDES scrambler and 8b/10b enabled for USB (git-fixes). * phy: zynqmp: use read-modify-write for SERDES scrambler bypass (git-fixes). * pinctrl-amd: Don't clear S4 wake bits at probe (git-fixes). * pinctrl: bm1880: add missing select GENERIC_PINCONF (git-fixes). * pinctrl: devicetree: don't free uninitialized dev_name on error path (git- fixes). * pinctrl: qcom: sc8280xp: Add missing wakeup entries for GPIO143/151 (git- fixes). * pkspec-dtb: Fix dtb-al rename. * platform/x86/amd/pmc: Add delay_suspend module parameter (stable-fixes). * platform/x86/amd/pmc: Avoid logging "(null)" for DMI values (git-fixes). * platform/x86/amd/pmc: Check for intermediate wakeup in function (stable- fixes). * platform/x86/amd/pmc: Delay suspend for some Lenovo Laptops (stable-fixes). * platform/x86/amd/pmc: Don't log during intermediate wakeups (stable-fixes). * platform/x86: dell-smbios: Move request functions for reuse (stable-fixes). * posix-cpu-timers: Cleanup the firing logic (bsc#1271912). * posix-cpu-timers: Correctly update timer status in posix_cpu_timer_del() (bsc#1271912). * posix-cpu-timers: Do not arm SIGEV_NONE timers (bsc#1271912). * posix-cpu-timers: Handle interval timers correctly in timer_get() (bsc#1271912). * posix-cpu-timers: Handle SIGEV_NONE timers correctly in timer_get() (bsc#1271912). * posix-cpu-timers: Handle SIGEV_NONE timers correctly in timer_set() (bsc#1271912). * posix-cpu-timers: Make k_itimer::it_active consistent (bsc#1271912). * posix-cpu-timers: Remove incorrect comment in posix_cpu_timer_set() (bsc#1271912). * posix-cpu-timers: Replace old expiry retrieval in posix_cpu_timer_set() (bsc#1271912). * posix-cpu-timers: Simplify posix_cpu_timer_set() (bsc#1271912). * posix-cpu-timers: Split up posix_cpu_timer_get() (bsc#1271912). * posix-cpu-timers: Use @now instead of @val for clarity (bsc#1271912). * posix-timers: Add proper state tracking (bsc#1271912). * posix-timers: Avoid direct access to hrtimer clockbase (bsc#1271912). * posix-timers: Clarify posix_timer_fn() comments (bsc#1271912). * posix-timers: Clear overrun in common_timer_set() (bsc#1271912). * posix-timers: Consolidate signal queueing (bsc#1271912). * posix-timers: Consolidate timer setup (bsc#1271912). * posix-timers: Cure si_sys_private race (bsc#1271912). * posix-timers: Document common_clock_get() correctly (bsc#1271912). * posix-timers: Expand timer_arm() callbacks with a boolean return value (bsc#1271912). * posix-timers: Polish coding style in a few places (bsc#1271912). * posix-timers: Retrieve interval in common timer_settime() code (bsc#1271912). * power: supply: bq25890: fix the -10 C NTC lookup entry (git-fixes). * RDMA/mana_ib: initialize err for empty send WR lists (git-fixes). * regulator: ltc3676: Fix incorrect IRQSTAT bit offsets (git-fixes). * remoteproc: qcom: Fix leak when custom dump_segments addition fails (git- fixes). * reset: sunxi: fix memory region leak on ioremap failure (git-fixes). * Revert "Input: rmi4 - fix register descriptor address calculation" (stable- fixes). * sched/psi: Create the psimon kthread outside of cgroup_mutex (bsc#1269134). * sctp: validate embedded address parameter length (git-fixes). * selftests/alsa: Fix memory leak in find_controls error path (git-fixes). * serial: 8250_mid: Disable DMA for selected platforms (git-fixes). * serial: 8250_mid: Fix NULL function pointer dereference on DNV/ICX-D/SNR platforms (git-fixes). * serial: 8250_mid: Remove 8250_pci usage (stable-fixes). * serial: sc16is7xx: implement gpio get_direction() callback (git-fixes). * slimbus: Convert to platform remove callback returning void (stable-fixes). * slimbus: qcom-ngd-ctrl: Avoid ABBA on tx_lock/ctrl->lock (git-fixes). * slimbus: qcom-ngd-ctrl: Balance pm_runtime enablement for NGD (git-fixes). * slimbus: qcom-ngd-ctrl: Correct PDR and SSR cleanup ownership (git-fixes). * slimbus: qcom-ngd-ctrl: Fix probe error path ordering (git-fixes). * slimbus: qcom-ngd-ctrl: Fix up platform_driver registration (git-fixes). * slimbus: qcom-ngd-ctrl: Initialize controller resources in controller (git- fixes). * slimbus: qcom-ngd-ctrl: Register callbacks after creating the ngd (git- fixes). * staging: media: atomisp: reduce load_primary_binaries() stack usage (git- fixes). * staging: rtl8723bs: core: move constants to right side in comparison (stable-fixes). * staging: rtl8723bs: fix inverted HT40 secondary channel offset (git-fixes). * time: Switch to hrtimer_setup() (bsc#1271912). * usb: cdc_acm: Add quirk for Uniden BC125AT scanner (stable-fixes). * usb: chipidea: fix usage_count leak when autosuspend_delay is negative (git- fixes). * USB: core: add USB_QUIRK_NO_LPM for VIA Labs USB 2.0 hub (stable-fixes). * usb: core: port: Deattach Type-C connector on component unbind (git-fixes). * usb: gadget: dummy_hcd: prevent fifo_req reuse during giveback (git-fixes). * usb: gadget: f_midi: cancel pending IN work before freeing the midi object (git-fixes). * usb: gadget: f_ncm: validate datagram bounds in ncm_unwrap_ntb() (git- fixes). * USB: gadget: fsl-udc: fix device name leak on probe failure (git-fixes). * usb: gadget: function: rndis: add length check for header (stable-fixes). * usb: gadget: function: rndis: add length check to response query (stable- fixes). * usb: gadget: printer: fix infinite loop in printer_read() (git-fixes). * USB: gadget: snps-udc: fix device name leak on probe failure (git-fixes). * usb: gadget: udc: bdc: free IRQ and drain func_wake_notify before teardown (git-fixes). * usb: gadget: udc: Fix use-after-free in gadget_match_driver (stable-fixes). * usb: gadget: uvc: clamp SEND_RESPONSE length to the response buffer (git- fixes). * USB: iowarrior: fix use-after-free on disconnect race (git-fixes). * usb: iowarrior: remove inherent race with minor number (stable-fixes). * USB: quirks: add NO_LPM for the Samsung T5 EVO Portable SSD (stable-fixes). * USB: serial: io_edgeport: cap received transmit credits (git-fixes). * USB: serial: io_ti: reject oversized boot-mode firmware (git-fixes). * USB: serial: keyspan_pda: fix data loss on receive throttling (git-fixes). * USB: serial: mxuport: validate firmware header size (git-fixes). * USB: serial: option: add Telit Cinterion FE990D50 compositions (stable- fixes). * wan: wanxl: Only reset hardware after BAR mapping (git-fixes). * watchdog: pretimeout: Fix UAF in watchdog_unregister_governor() (git-fixes). * wifi: at76c50x-usb: avoid length underflow in at76_guess_freq() (git-fixes). * wifi: ath6kl: fix OOB access from firmware ADDBA window size (git-fixes). * wifi: ath6kl: fix OOB read from firmware IE lengths in connect event (git- fixes). * wifi: ath6kl: fix OOB read from firmware num_msg in TX complete handler (git-fixes). * wifi: ath9k: hif_usb: don't dereference hif_dev after re-arming firmware request (git-fixes). * wifi: ath10k: fix skb leak on incomplete msdu during rx pop (git-fixes). * wifi: ath11k: fix NULL pointer dereference in ath11k_hal_srng_access_begin (git-fixes). * wifi: ath11k: fix potential buffer underflow in ath11k_hal_rx_msdu_list_get() (git-fixes). * wifi: ath11k: Flush the posted write after writing to PCIE_SOC_GLOBAL_RESET (git-fixes). * wifi: ath12k: Flush the posted write after writing to PCIE_SOC_GLOBAL_RESET (git-fixes). * wifi: brcmfmac: fix 802.1X-SHA256 call trace warning (git-fixes). * wifi: brcmfmac: initialize SDIO data work before cleanup (git-fixes). * wifi: brcmfmac: make release_scratchbuffers idempotent (git-fixes). * wifi: carl9170: bound memcpy length in cmd callback to prevent OOB read (git-fixes). * wifi: carl9170: fix buffer overflow in rx_stream failover path (git-fixes). * wifi: carl9170: fix OOB read from off-by-two in TX status handler (git- fixes). * wifi: cfg80211: bound element ID read when checking non-inheritance (git- fixes). * wifi: cfg80211: cancel sched scan results work on unregister (git-fixes). * wifi: cfg80211: reject unsupported PMSR FTM location requests (git-fixes). * wifi: cfg80211: validate PMSR FTM preamble range (git-fixes). * wifi: cfg80211: validate PMSR measurement type data (git-fixes). * wifi: ipw2100: fix potential memory leak in ipw2100_pci_init_one() (git- fixes). * wifi: iwlwifi: mvm: fix flushing during quiet CSA (bsc#1272600). * wifi: iwlwifi: mvm: fix read in wake packet notification handler (git- fixes). * wifi: iwlwifi: mvm: validate SAR GEO response payload size (git-fixes). * wifi: libertas: fix memory leak in helper_firmware_cb() (git-fixes). * wifi: mac80211: fix memory leak in ieee80211_register_hw() (git-fixes). * wifi: mac80211: free ack status frame on TX header build failure (git- fixes). * wifi: mac80211: free AP_VLAN bc_buf SKBs outside IRQ lock (git-fixes). * wifi: mac80211: recalculate TIM when a station enters power save (git- fixes). * wifi: mac80211: tear down new links on vif update error path (git-fixes). * wifi: mac80211: validate individual TWT params before driver setup (git- fixes). * wifi: mt76: connac: fix possible NULL-pointer deref in mt76_connac_mcu_uni_bss_he_tlv() (git-fixes). * wifi: mt76: mt7615: drop TXRX_NOTIFY on non-mmio buses (git-fixes). * wifi: mt76: mt7915: guard HE capability lookups (git-fixes). * wifi: mt76: mt7921: drop TXRX_NOTIFY on non-mmio buses (git-fixes). * wifi: mt76: mt7925: drop TXRX_NOTIFY on non-mmio buses (git-fixes). * wifi: mt76: mt7996: check pointer returned by mt76_connac_get_he_phy_cap() (git-fixes). * wifi: mt76: mt7996: fix possible NULL-pointer deref in mt7996_mcu_sta_bfer_eht() (git-fixes). * wifi: mwifiex: bound uAP association event IEs to the event buffer (git- fixes). * wifi: mwifiex: fix NULL dereference when the AP has HT-cap but no HT-oper (git-fixes). * wifi: mwifiex: fix permanently busy scans after multiple roam iterations (git-fixes). * wifi: mwifiex: use the subframe length when parsing A-MSDU TDLS frames (git- fixes). * wifi: nl80211: free RNR data on MBSSID mismatch (git-fixes). * wifi: nl80211: validate nested MBSSID IE blobs (git-fixes). * wifi: p54: validate RX frame length in p54_rx_eeprom_readback() (git-fixes). * wifi: rt2x00: avoid full teardown before work setup in probe (git-fixes). * wifi: wilc1000: validate assoc response length before subtracting header (git-fixes). ## Special Instructions and Notes: * Please reboot the system after installing this update. ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro Extras 6.1 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-Extras-6.1-kernel-571=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro Extras 6.1 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kernel-obs-build-6.4.0-51.1 * kernel-syms-6.4.0-51.2 * kernel-obs-build-debugsource-6.4.0-51.1 * SUSE Linux Micro Extras 6.1 (nosrc) * kernel-64kb-6.4.0-51.1 * SUSE Linux Micro Extras 6.1 (aarch64) * kernel-64kb-devel-6.4.0-51.1 * kernel-64kb-debugsource-6.4.0-51.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2023-2058.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-21845.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-38250.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-38469.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-40213.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-54518.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-68223.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-68741.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-68818.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-71274.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-71286.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-71291.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-71297.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-71305.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23097.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23276.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31430.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31431.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31439.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31440.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31441.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31447.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31474.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31482.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31483.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31485.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31497.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31498.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31509.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31510.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31511.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31520.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31522.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31524.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31532.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31540.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31542.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31545.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31548.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31549.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31551.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31552.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31566.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31576.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31578.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31581.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31583.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31585.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31587.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31598.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31599.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31603.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31604.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31605.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31615.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31616.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31617.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31618.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31619.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31623.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31624.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31625.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31626.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31627.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31628.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31651.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31657.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31659.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31660.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31661.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31667.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31672.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31678.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31687.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31701.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31720.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31726.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31727.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31728.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31730.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31747.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31748.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31749.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31751.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31754.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31755.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31756.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31759.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31761.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31762.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31763.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31768.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31770.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31773.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31776.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31778.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31779.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31780.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31781.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43007.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43011.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43016.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43017.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43018.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43020.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43032.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43033.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43043.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43046.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43047.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43051.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43056.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43058.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43059.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43061.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43062.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43064.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43069.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43072.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43098.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43104.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43105.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43111.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43113.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43114.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43117.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43118.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43123.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43129.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43130.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43133.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43134.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43135.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43136.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43137.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43140.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43141.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43143.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43147.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43149.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43152.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43156.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43159.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43161.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43168.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43169.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43170.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43172.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43180.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43182.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43183.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43196.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43200.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43202.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43203.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43207.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43211.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43216.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43218.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43220.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43221.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43223.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43225.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43230.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43231.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43232.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43236.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43240.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43241.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43242.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43244.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43246.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43251.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43255.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43256.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43257.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43262.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43264.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43266.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43269.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43270.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43276.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43277.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43279.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43281.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43287.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43291.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43295.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43302.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43308.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43309.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43312.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43313.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43316.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43318.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43324.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43327.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43328.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43340.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43342.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43343.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43352.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43353.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43357.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43370.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43380.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43381.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43382.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43387.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43397.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43412.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43425.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43426.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43427.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43428.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43429.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43430.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43432.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43436.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43439.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43440.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43443.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43451.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43459.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43467.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43475.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43476.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43480.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43488.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43493.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43496.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43497.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45834.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45835.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45839.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45851.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45860.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45867.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45868.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45869.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45871.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45873.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45875.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45877.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45879.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45880.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45881.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45883.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45885.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45902.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45904.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45905.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45911.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45913.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45914.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45915.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45916.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45917.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45919.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45921.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45923.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45936.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45941.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45944.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45946.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45947.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45954.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45963.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45969.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45973.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45976.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45981.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45982.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45986.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45994.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45996.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46003.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46006.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46009.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46011.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46015.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46016.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46018.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46019.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46023.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46026.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46027.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46033.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46038.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46040.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46048.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46049.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46056.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46058.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46064.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46068.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46075.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46077.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46080.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46082.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46084.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46086.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46088.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46089.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46092.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46102.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46103.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46108.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46109.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46117.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46122.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46125.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46126.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46128.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46131.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46132.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46136.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46137.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46138.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46143.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46144.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46145.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46146.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46147.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46151.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46152.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46158.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46163.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46165.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46167.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46168.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46170.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46174.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46177.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46179.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46180.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46184.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46186.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46187.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46189.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46191.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46193.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46198.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46199.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46204.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46205.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46206.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46207.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46212.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46218.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46219.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46220.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46225.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46230.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46231.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46232.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46233.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46234.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46235.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46236.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46238.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46243.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46245.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46247.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46249.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46252.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46261.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46265.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46267.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46270.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46275.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46276.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46285.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46292.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46294.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46306.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46307.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46312.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46321.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46323.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46324.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46333.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52910.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52914.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52915.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52916.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52919.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52921.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52922.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52926.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52927.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52930.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52931.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52936.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52937.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52941.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52942.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52947.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52948.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52953.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52963.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52964.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52967.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52970.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52974.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52981.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52982.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52984.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52986.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52988.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52989.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52991.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52995.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52998.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52999.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53000.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53002.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53003.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53004.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53006.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53009.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53011.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53012.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53013.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53022.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53032.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53037.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53045.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53047.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53056.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53058.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53062.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53063.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53064.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53065.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53066.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53068.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53069.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53070.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53073.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53074.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53080.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53083.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53088.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53093.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53098.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53106.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53107.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53112.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53123.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53129.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53131.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53132.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53134.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53135.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53136.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53137.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53143.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53144.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53146.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53147.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53148.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53149.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53150.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53158.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53159.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53160.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53161.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53175.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53177.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53183.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53184.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53185.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53186.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53189.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53190.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53192.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53194.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53195.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53208.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53209.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53212.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53213.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53218.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53221.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53224.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53225.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53227.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53230.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53236.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53237.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53239.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53242.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53246.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53250.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53252.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53254.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53255.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53262.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53265.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53267.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53268.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53270.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53275.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53279.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53289.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53291.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53293.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53297.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53313.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53324.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53325.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53329.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53331.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53332.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53339.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53345.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53347.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53350.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53354.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53355.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53356.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53358.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53366.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53369.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53374.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53375.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53376.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53379.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53382.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53385.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53388.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53391.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53392.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53393.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53397.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53398.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53399.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53402.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53403.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63794.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63795.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63802.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63806.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63807.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63809.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63821.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63822.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63824.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63826.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63829.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63836.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63843.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63844.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63845.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63846.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63847.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63848.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63851.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63852.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63853.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63854.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63855.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63856.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63861.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63862.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63869.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63882.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63884.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63892.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63893.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63895.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63896.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63897.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63899.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63900.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63901.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63902.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63903.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63904.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63905.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63908.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63912.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63915.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63916.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63917.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63919.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63921.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63922.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63924.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63927.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63928.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63930.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63931.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63934.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63940.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63942.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63943.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63945.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63946.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63947.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63948.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63949.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63952.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63957.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63958.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63959.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63960.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63961.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63962.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63964.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63967.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63968.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63971.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63974.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63975.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63976.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63984.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63991.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63994.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64025.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64089.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64106.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64174.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64179.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64182.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64183.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64187.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64189.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64191.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64220.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64221.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64223.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64231.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64234.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64242.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64298.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64330.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64336.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64345.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64347.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64465.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64530.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64560.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64561.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64564.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64600.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1185845 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1239511 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1243603 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1246182 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1247455 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1253262 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1253674 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1255357 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1255703 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1256675 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1257777 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1257815 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1258718 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1260012 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1260347 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262391 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262573 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262603 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262605 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262614 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262637 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262639 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262649 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262653 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262658 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262659 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262723 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262745 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262751 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262757 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262768 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262771 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262992 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263008 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263010 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263011 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263013 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263014 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263016 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263020 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263025 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263030 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263031 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263045 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263055 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263068 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263073 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263075 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263097 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263111 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263128 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263134 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263139 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263142 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263145 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263167 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263173 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263175 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263491 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263493 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263495 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263539 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263562 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263598 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263657 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263718 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263776 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263777 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263778 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263780 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263782 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263785 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263786 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263788 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263806 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263876 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263904 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263905 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263911 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263923 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263975 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263999 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264006 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264007 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264008 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264009 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264013 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264019 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264030 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264032 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264033 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264035 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264039 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264041 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264044 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264048 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264053 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264065 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264070 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264071 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264073 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264074 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264075 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264076 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264079 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264088 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264089 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264090 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264100 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264101 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264110 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264122 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264125 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264129 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264142 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264184 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264188 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264189 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264190 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264197 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264237 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264247 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264257 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264296 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264308 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264313 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264315 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264319 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264321 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264322 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264331 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264333 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264336 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264338 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264340 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264365 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264377 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264379 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264386 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264387 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264388 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264414 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264416 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264417 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264418 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264422 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264423 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264424 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264425 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264431 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264436 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264442 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264451 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264452 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264473 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264479 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264480 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264526 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264532 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264534 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264537 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264538 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264539 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264540 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264543 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264553 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264558 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264560 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264564 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264590 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264592 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264594 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264598 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264600 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264601 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264613 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264615 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264616 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264618 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264620 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264626 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264630 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264633 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264637 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264640 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264642 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264645 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264668 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264677 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264712 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264746 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264758 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264768 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264779 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264780 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264782 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264783 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264785 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264791 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264793 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264795 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264803 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264809 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264816 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264819 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264821 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264826 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264827 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264830 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264832 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264844 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264988 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264991 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265009 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265032 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265037 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265047 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265054 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265074 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265078 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265080 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265089 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265092 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265093 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265096 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265100 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265101 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265102 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265105 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265133 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265138 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265141 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265249 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265257 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265264 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265308 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265627 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266000 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266003 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266238 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266399 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266411 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266412 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266467 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266468 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266677 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266679 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266684 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266685 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266688 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266692 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266695 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266703 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266707 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266710 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266715 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266721 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266729 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266732 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266739 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266741 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266743 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266744 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266751 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266755 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266758 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266762 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266774 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266777 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266780 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266806 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266813 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266831 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266832 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266834 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266836 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266842 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266846 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266850 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266854 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266855 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266863 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266864 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266869 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266872 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266876 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266879 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266880 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266884 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266886 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266890 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266891 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266894 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266896 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266898 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266900 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266904 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266908 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266910 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266913 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266917 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266918 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266920 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266939 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266947 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267021 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267025 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267027 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267198 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267203 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267204 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267210 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267226 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267367 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267375 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267384 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267432 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267435 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267436 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267439 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267445 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267448 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267449 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267466 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267472 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267473 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267479 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267491 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267496 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267497 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267502 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267524 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267555 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267565 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267570 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267571 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267583 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267584 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267592 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267595 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267596 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267615 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267616 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267623 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267627 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267630 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267632 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267636 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267638 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267643 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267646 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267649 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267656 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267661 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267662 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267666 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267667 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267669 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267676 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267678 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267680 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267682 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267683 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267689 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267690 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267691 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267693 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267701 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267702 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267704 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267712 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267714 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267715 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267719 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267725 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267728 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267922 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267939 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267943 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267948 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267968 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267986 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267987 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267990 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267995 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268024 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268029 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268220 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268221 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268223 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268307 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268659 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268966 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268967 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268981 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268983 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268986 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269001 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269002 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269003 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269008 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269024 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269025 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269027 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269030 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269031 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269081 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269094 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269095 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269098 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269104 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269106 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269111 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269112 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269115 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269116 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269117 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269118 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269119 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269124 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269131 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269132 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269133 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269134 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269138 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269141 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269153 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269154 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269177 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269178 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269181 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269185 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269186 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269187 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269229 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269233 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269236 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269240 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269245 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269254 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269255 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269257 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269258 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269270 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269272 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269273 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269283 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269289 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269290 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269304 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269307 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269318 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269362 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269364 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269376 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269378 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269383 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269385 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269386 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269403 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269404 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269410 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269414 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269505 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269512 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269513 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269577 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269633 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269643 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269644 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269652 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269654 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269658 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269659 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269660 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269661 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269663 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269669 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269670 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269672 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269674 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269677 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269682 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269684 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269688 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269689 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269694 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269697 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269709 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269711 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269714 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269719 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269726 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269733 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269734 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269772 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269773 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269786 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269796 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269797 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269808 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269810 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269811 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269817 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269819 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269826 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269877 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269898 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269899 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269904 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269964 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269976 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269981 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269984 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269988 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269990 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269991 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269994 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269996 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269997 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269998 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270000 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270058 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270102 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270112 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270113 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270132 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270230 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270241 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270244 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270248 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270249 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270260 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271349 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271366 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271368 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271526 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271717 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271731 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271813 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271818 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271825 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271826 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271827 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271831 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271832 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271833 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271834 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271858 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271866 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271869 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271870 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271899 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271904 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271908 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271912 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271937 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271955 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271964 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271967 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272146 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272149 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272176 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272180 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272183 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272187 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272194 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272197 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272204 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272207 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272211 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272242 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272246 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272263 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272268 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272282 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272296 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272360 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272361 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272362 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272373 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272374 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272380 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272384 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272387 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272389 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272406 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272434 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272466 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272467 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272468 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272470 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272472 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272474 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272478 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272480 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272482 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272483 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272489 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272492 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272494 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272499 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272500 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272501 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272513 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272517 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272522 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272523 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272573 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272578 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272591 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272600 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272607 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272614 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272617 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272642 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272646 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272659 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272664 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272665 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272668 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272670 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272671 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272678 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272681 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272685 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272686 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272689 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272690 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272693 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272694 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272706 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272781 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272785 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272787 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272797 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272800 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272807 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272836 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272843 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272850 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272853 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272855 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272863 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272865 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272891 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272892 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272897 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272903 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272904 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272907 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272918 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272920 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272973 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273004 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273023 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273035 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273044 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273117 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273231 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273550 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274072 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 24 17:28:27 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2026 17:28:27 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23182-1: important: Security update for rpm Message-ID: <178759250785.283.15645859840887430001@fafdf49fb59f> # Security update for rpm Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23182-1 Release Date: 2026-08-18T17:41:59Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1269584 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-44605 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-44605 ( SUSE ): 8.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:A/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-44605 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-44605 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 * SUSE Linux Micro Extras 6.1 An update that solves one vulnerability can now be installed. ## Description: This update for rpm fixes the following issue: * CVE-2026-44605: heap buffer overflow in NDB database backend due to unchecked 32-bit arithmetic when parsing the slot table (bsc#1269584). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro Extras 6.1 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-Extras-6.1-677=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro Extras 6.1 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * rpm-build-perl-4.18.0-slfo.1.1_3.1 * rpm-build-debuginfo-4.18.0-slfo.1.1_3.1 * rpm-debugsource-4.18.0-slfo.1.1_3.1 * rpm-build-4.18.0-slfo.1.1_3.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-44605.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269584 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 24 17:29:16 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2026 17:29:16 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23181-1: important: Security update for vim Message-ID: <178759255633.283.3635673149925542746@fafdf49fb59f> # Security update for vim Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23181-1 Release Date: 2026-08-18T10:45:35Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1275011 * bsc#1275012 * bsc#1275013 * bsc#1275014 * bsc#1275015 * bsc#1275016 * bsc#1275017 * bsc#1275018 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-73070 * CVE-2026-73071 * CVE-2026-73072 * CVE-2026-73074 * CVE-2026-73075 * CVE-2026-73076 * CVE-2026-73077 * CVE-2026-73078 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-73070 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-73070 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-73070 ( NVD ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-73071 ( SUSE ): 2.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-73071 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-73071 ( NVD ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-73072 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-73072 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-73072 ( NVD ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-73074 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-73074 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-73074 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:A/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-73075 ( SUSE ): 2.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:P/VC:N/VI:L/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-73075 ( SUSE ): 4.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-73075 ( NVD ): 4.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:A/VC:N/VI:L/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-73076 ( SUSE ): 8.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:A/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-73076 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-73076 ( NVD ): 8.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:A/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-73077 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:P/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-73077 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-73077 ( NVD ): 8.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:A/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-73078 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:P/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-73078 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-73078 ( NVD ): 8.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:A/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 * SUSE Linux Micro Extras 6.1 An update that solves eight vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for vim fixes the following issues: Updated to version 9.2.0957. * CVE-2026-73070: stack buffer overflow in the socket server can lead to denial of service (bsc#1275018). * CVE-2026-73071: use-after-free in JSON decoding can lead to process crash (bsc#1275017). * CVE-2026-73072: heap buffer overflow when loading a spell file can lead to crash or potential code execution (bsc#1275016). * CVE-2026-73074: heap buffer overflow in text property handling can lead to a crash or potential code execution (bsc#1275015). * CVE-2026-73075: out-of-bounds access in popup opacity handling can lead to a conditional memory write (bsc#1275014). * CVE-2026-73076: arbitrary command execution via the vimball record file (bsc#1275013). * CVE-2026-73077: arbitrary code execution due to insecure shell command handling (bsc#1275012). * CVE-2026-73078: arbitrary code execution via crafted netrw menu entries (bsc#1275011). Changes for vim: * Version 9.2.0957: * tests: Test_fuzzy_completion_bufname_fullpath() creates unnecessary dir (9.2.0781). * tests: missing cleanup in test_mksession.vim (9.2.0782). * tests: personal spell files leak into later tests (9.2.0783). * crash when borrowing statusline highlight in silent Ex mode (9.2.0784). * WinResized not triggered when the whole Vim is resized (9.2.0785). * filetype: containerfile is not recognized (9.2.0786). * regexp: code 0x1ecb duplicated for equivalence class (9.2.0787). * filetype: hip files are not recognized (9.2.0788). * 'statuslineopt' status line too high after a window is minimized (9.2.0789). * 'completeslash' breaks :find completion with 'findfunc' (9.2.0790). * wincol() counts from right side for 'rightleft' (9.2.0791). * runtime(netrw): explore without optional dir broken (9.2.0792). * if session restored a tiny window, restore fails (9.2.0793). * extend() and extendnew() don't handle NULL expr2 properly (9.2.0794). * popup menu shadow is not cleared when the menu shrinks (9.2.0795). * Visual block reselection wrong with 'virtualedit' (9.2.0796). * memory leak in get_qfline_items() on alloc failure (9.2.0797). * memory leak in compile_expr6() on alloc failure (9.2.0798). * memory leak in compile_def_function_body() on alloc failure (9.2.0799). * memory leak in call_func() on alloc failure (9.2.0800). * memory leak in f_getreginfo() on alloc failure (9.2.0801). * memory leak with list_append_dict/dict_add_list on alloc failure (9.2.0802). * memory leak on alloc failure with taglist/gettagstack() (9.2.0803). * wincol() is wrong for a double-wide character with 'rightleft' (9.2.0804). * screenpos() "curscol" is wrong with 'rightleft' (9.2.0805). * 'showcmd' may show internal command keys (9.2.0806). * MS-Windows: ellipsis character is garbled (9.2.0807). * getregionpos: double-free on alloc failure (9.2.0808). * getframelayout() uses wrong function to free lists (9.2.0809). * add_llist_tags() uses wrong function to free dict (9.2.0810). * mksession writes terminal command unquoted (9.2.0811). * :argdelete with pattern leads to wrong argidx() (9.2.0812). * dict_add_func() may corrupt funcref count on failure (9.2.0813). * Vim9: E1041 when reloading an autoload script with exported variables (9.2.0814). * deeply nested regexp patterns may cause stack overflow (9.2.0815). * GTK4: memory leak in gui_gtk_set_dnd_targets() (9.2.0816). * crash when building a stacktrace during an autocommand (9.2.0817). * tests: client-server test fails without X11 server (9.2.0818). * MS-Windows: sixel image shown as raw text in the console (9.2.0819). * GUI: hidden popup image is displayed and not erased (9.2.0820). * filetype: msmtp system-wide rc file not detected (9.2.0821). * GTK4: crash menu id is null in gui_mch_destroy_menu() (9.2.0822). * tests: Test_clientserver_servlist_list may fail (9.2.0823). * Makefile: make tags depends on configure (9.2.0824). * regexp: submatch in a look-behind is empty with the NFA engine (9.2.0825). * highlighting for broken terminals can be improved (9.2.0826). * :startinsert enters Insert mode in a non-modifiable buffer (9.2.0827). * GTK4: hardware rendering can be improved (9.2.0828). * sessions do not preserve script version for expression options (9.2.0829). * the completion menu is not used on terminals without colors (9.2.0830). * diff highlighting hard to read with syntax enabled (9.2.0831). * socketserver: remote commands can be processed in reverse order (9.2.0832). * GTK4: menu mnemonics do not work properly (9.2.0833). * cleared last search pattern is restored from viminfo (9.2.0834). * features in version.c are not sorted (9.2.0835). * filetype: .git-blame-ignore-revs file is not recognized (9.2.0836). * using wrong colors in hl_blend_attr() (9.2.0837). * searchcount() returns wrong cached maxcount (9.2.0838). * [security]: arbitrary code execution via keyword lookup (9.2.0839). * [security]: code injection in netrw via bookmarks (9.2.0840). * [security]: heap overflow when adding > 65535 text properties (9.2.0841). * [security]: stack buffer overflow in socket server (9.2.0842). * [security]: popup: opacity mask indexed out of bounds (9.2.0843). * [security]: use-after-free on json decode error (9.2.0844). * [security]: arbitrary Ex command execution during C omni-completion (9.2.0845). * [security]: heap buffer overflow in set_sofo() (9.2.0846). * [security]: vimball: code execution via .VimballRecord file (9.2.0847). * tagfunc "cmd" with a generic Ex command corrupts the tag entry (9.2.0848). * filetype: osquery config files are not recognized (9.2.0849). * MS-Windows: commands from a client can be lost (9.2.0850). * focus autocommands triggered inconsistently (9.2.0851). * GTK: ligatures not correctly displayed (9.2.0852). * popup: popup images do not support scaling (9.2.0853). * memory leak when reading a spell file with SN_SAL and SN_SOFO (9.2.0854). * 'showcmd' not redrawn with empty mapping triggered on timeout (9.2.0855). * GTK4: undercurl rendering is inefficient (9.2.0856). * popup: opacity popup over a terminal is not cleared when closed (9.2.0857). * MS-Windows GUI: white flash when VimEnter is slow (9.2.0858). * GTK2: link error (9.2.0859). * filetype: xilinx design constraint files are not recognized (9.2.0860). * GTK4: bleed region updates in jumps (9.2.0861). * missing test change from v9.2.0857 (9.2.0862). * MS-Windows GUI: window contents can be missing when VimEnter is slow (9.2.0863). * using some dead code in Wayland feature (9.2.0864). * GTK4: non-hardware accelerated UI is too slow (9.2.0865). * MS-Windows: ":language messages" only works once (9.2.0866). * MS-Windows: messages are not in the display language (9.2.0867). * GTK: window Manager hint prevents giving focus to dialog (9.2.0868). * buf_copy_options() can lose the P_INSECURE flag (9.2.0869). * filetype: marko files are not recognized (9.2.0870). * screen line is lost when splitting a 'winfixheight' window (9.2.0871). * popup with opacity does not use the font of the highlight group (9.2.0872). * :redrawstatus does not update the ruler of the last window (9.2.0873). * fold size is compared against 'foldminlines' of the wrong window (9.2.0874). * GTK4: GUI does not support command-line arguments (9.2.0875). * GTK4: compile error with disabled netbeans feat (9.2.0876). * Vim9: crash when a closure assigns to a variable declared in a loop (9.2.0877). * Vim9: cannot use a script variable of an enclosing block in a lambda (9.2.0878). * popup: "maxwidth" is not respected when 'wrap' is off (9.2.0879). * scroll: window scrolls when using the autocommand window (9.2.0880). * 'smoothscroll' position is lost when the window height changes (9.2.0881). * :bwipe crashes if WinLeave wipes all other buffers (9.2.0882). * scroll: 'smoothscroll' position is lost when using "|" (9.2.0883). * scroll: unreachable 'smoothscroll' code in cursor_correct() (9.2.0884). * scroll: 'smoothscroll' position is lost when the window is squeezed (9.2.0885). * :set completion works for an invalid sub-option name (9.2.0886). * scroll: jump-scrolling when moving the cursor onto a wrapping line (9.2.0887). * mapping: modifier is not recognized after a partial mapping (9.2.0888). * VMS: spurious "INVALID DECC FEATURE VALUE" message at every startup (9.2.0889). * test: test for patch v9.2.0888 can be clarified (9.2.0890). * MS-Windows: filename-modifier ":8:t" causes underflow (9.2.0891). * highlight: wrong column highlighted with 'cursorcolumn' (9.2.0892). * MS-Windows: "*.vim" also matches files with a longer extension (9.2.0893). * filetype: ed script files not recognised (9.2.0894). * test: Test_aucmd_win_scroll_multibyte() is flaky in the GUI (9.2.0895). * scroll: 'smoothscroll' position is lost when splitting a window (9.2.0896). * GTK3 X11 redraws are not coalesced (9.2.0897). * printing support is lacking (9.2.0898). * command output temporary files may collide (9.2.0899). * FocusGained still triggered when closing dialog (9.2.0900). * textprop: wrong cursor line with truncated virtual text (9.2.0901). * Vim9: iterating over a tuple leaks memory (9.2.0902). * Vim9: cannot use an exported function of an autoload import (9.2.0903). * "zb" scrolls incorrectly with cursor just above fold (9.2.0904). * MS-Windows: ghost cursor with ligatures (9.2.0905). * slow transstr() with long strings (9.2.0906). * popup: virtual text is not redrawn when a text property changes (9.2.0907). * cannot use a {} block in a nested :autocmd (9.2.0908). * insert completion is slow to collect many matches (9.2.0909). * runtime(vim): update syntax, contain Ex commands (9.2.0910). * makefiles do not build hardcopy_postscript.c (9.2.0911). * hardcopy: prototypes are hand-written instead of generated (9.2.0912). * statusline: cell below the vertical separator keeps the old highlight (9.2.0913). * diff: undo after :diffget into an empty buffer leaves a line behind (9.2.0914). * tests: two terminal tests in test_popupwin fail on FreeBSD (9.2.0915). * configure: honor `--disable-hardcopy-pango` with GTK UI (9.2.0916). * :quitall not allowed in the command-line window (9.2.0917). * screen: fill char with a zero low byte is stored as a NUL cell (9.2.0918). * screen: the wrong array is copied into ScreenCols on a resize (9.2.0919). * filetype: json-ld files are not recognized (9.2.0920). * test: terminal tests fail on FreeBSD (9.2.0921). * Wayland: modeless selection not redrawn (9.2.0922). * tabpage: closing a tab page loses the alternate tab page (9.2.0923). * tests: Test_termwinscroll() fails on FreeBSD (9.2.0924). * crash when getcompletiontype() gets a NULL string (9.2.0925). * filetype: business Central files are not recognized (9.2.0926). * curswant not set on 8g8 (9.2.0927). * MinGW: tests hang when Vim is built with coverage enabled (9.2.0928). * incorrect completion for 'pumopt' and 'pumborder' (9.2.0929). * floating point exception when displaying pum (9.2.0930). * the GTK4 GUI is still experimental and untested by CI (9.2.0931). * NFA engine fallback can double free the compiled program (9.2.0932). * u_read_undo() leaks the file name when the undo file owner differs (9.2.0933). * filetype: hlsl files are not recognized (9.2.0934). * reading an undo file is slow with many undo headers (9.2.0935). * stringifying a list or dict can free the item being iterated (9.2.0936). * sort() with a numeric option converts each item on every comparison (9.2.0937). * cursorbind: cursor in the other window is not updated after undo (9.2.0938). * mbyte: wrong cell count for an overlong UTF-8 sequence (9.2.0939). * GTK4: columns are lost when a scrollbar appears (9.2.0940). * tests: clipboard tests fail in the GUI when the terminal has no clipboard (9.2.0941). * test: test_mksession_winpos() fails on GTK4 UI (9.2.0942). * test: test_hardcopy fails on GTK4 UI (9.2.0943). * test: tests fail when checking for GTK4 feature (9.2.0944). * sort() with a numeric option can be improved (9.2.0945). * GTK2/3: mouse move starts Visual selection after a dialog (9.2.0946). * GTK4: screen is cleared when moving the mouse after startup (9.2.0947). * GTK4: mouse move starts Visual selection after a dialog (9.2.0948). * GDK_KEY_VoidSymbol might be undefined (9.2.0949). * transstr() can be improved (after 9.2.0906) (9.2.0950). * GTK3: cursor does no longer blink (9.2.0951). * locking a container while stringifying can be improved (9.2.0952). * insert completion code can be improved (9.2.0953). * u_read_undo() can be improved (after 9.2.0935) (9.2.0954). * tests: terminal tests are flaky (9.2.0955). * GTK4: crash when the window is resized while redrawing (9.2.0956). * filetype: ArgoCD config file is not recognized (9.2.0957). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro Extras 6.1 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-Extras-6.1-675=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro Extras 6.1 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * vim-9.2.0957-slfo.1.1_1.1 * vim-debugsource-9.2.0957-slfo.1.1_1.1 * vim-debuginfo-9.2.0957-slfo.1.1_1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-73070.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-73071.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-73072.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-73074.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-73075.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-73076.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-73077.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-73078.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275011 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275012 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275013 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275014 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275015 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275016 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275017 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275018 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 24 17:30:10 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2026 17:30:10 -0000 Subject: SUSE-RU-2026:23180-1: important: Recommended update for python-kiwi Message-ID: <178759261048.283.1752059692124412280@fafdf49fb59f> # Recommended update for python-kiwi Announcement ID: SUSE-RU-2026:23180-1 Release Date: 2026-08-18T08:20:23Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1260340 * bsc#1263564 * bsc#1263973 * bsc#1271367 * jsc#PED-15927 Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 * SUSE Linux Micro Extras 6.1 An update that contains one feature and has four fixes can now be installed. ## Description: This update for python-kiwi fixes the following issues: New features and enhancements: * Add support for OCI format for disk images: the (oci|docker):image_format format stores the disk image in the disk/ directory of an OCI-compliant container, optionally layered on top of a reference container via the derived_from attribute, with custom naming via bundle_format. Useful to bundle a disk image and its runtime requirements into one artifact * Add support for sha512sum: select between shasum size 256 and 512 via the new 'shasum' runtime config section * Refactor use of the kiwi settings file: additionally read /etc/kiwi.yml.d/_.yml, /usr/share/kiwi/kiwi.yml and /usr/share/kiwi/kiwi.yml.d/_.yml, and install the default settings as /usr/share/kiwi/kiwi.yml.example from the main package instead of from kiwi- man-pages * Drop the parted requirement for the msdos partitioner; the active flag on a partition in the DOS table is now set via sfdisk * Do not hardcode the dracut omit module list in the live builder; special settings should come from /etc/dracut.conf.d/*.conf as part of the image description (bsc#1260340) Bug fixes: * Fix reading of runtime config files: honor both vendor (/usr) and admin (/etc) locations per the systemd/uapi spec instead of only one, and take drop-in directories into account even if their main file is not present * Do not require qemu variant packages on 32bit architectures (bsc#1263564) * Fix rereading of the DASD partition table with partprobe: require parted and partprobe in the dracut code only for DASD disks on s390, and skip the active device locking for parted and partprobe on DASD devices to avoid a dead-lock caused by libparted applying flock() itself (bsc#1263973) * Fix system resize: the resize via sfdisk --relocate failed when the device was locked beforehand, and the pre-resize filesystem check is no longer applied for btrfs, which expectedly reports an outdated free space cache after the partition table was resized * Fix the caller environment for non-chroot scripts so they also know about the kiwi profile environment, e.g. the current profile name * Fix the result bundler dropping the container format type (e.g. ".docker") from result names when container images are built uncompressed * Update the package build instructions for the new SUSE immutable mode package restrictions: kiwi-pxeboot now uses systemd-tmpfiles for files outside /usr and /etc * Drop the erofs requirement for SUSE, where it does not exist on SLES ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro Extras 6.1 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-Extras-6.1-674=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro Extras 6.1 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * python3-kiwi-10.2.33-slfo.1.1_2.1 * kiwi-systemdeps-core-10.2.33-slfo.1.1_2.1 ## References: * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1260340 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263564 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263973 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271367 * https://jira.suse.com/browse/PED-15927 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 24 17:30:50 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2026 17:30:50 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23179-1: important: Security update for Multi-Linux Manager Client Tools - Monitoring stack Message-ID: <178759265038.283.2515579085402045657@fafdf49fb59f> # Security update for Multi-Linux Manager Client Tools - Monitoring stack Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23179-1 Release Date: 2026-08-24T06:56:45Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1262187 * bsc#1263272 * bsc#1265827 * bsc#1266615 * bsc#1267416 * bsc#1268868 * bsc#1269917 * bsc#1270711 * bsc#1271327 * bsc#1271331 * bsc#1271557 * bsc#1272328 * jsc#PED-16512 Cross-References: * CVE-2025-12141 * CVE-2025-61686 * CVE-2026-13149 * CVE-2026-21725 * CVE-2026-33244 * CVE-2026-33382 * CVE-2026-33814 * CVE-2026-39821 * CVE-2026-39882 * CVE-2026-41607 * CVE-2026-42127 * CVE-2026-8595 * CVE-2026-9029 CVSS scores: * CVE-2025-12141 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:N/SC:L/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-12141 ( SUSE ): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2025-12141 ( NVD ): 1.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:N/SC:L/SI:N/SA:N/E:U/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:N/AU:Y/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2025-12141 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2025-61686 ( SUSE ): 7.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2025-61686 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-61686 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-13149 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-13149 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-13149 ( NVD ): 7.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:P/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:N/AU:Y/R:U/V:D/RE:M/U:Amber * CVE-2026-21725 ( SUSE ): 2.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:P/VC:N/VI:L/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-21725 ( SUSE ): 3.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-21725 ( NVD ): 2.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-21725 ( NVD ): 2.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:H/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-33244 ( SUSE ): 2.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:P/VC:N/VI:N/VA:N/SC:L/SI:L/SA:N * CVE-2026-33244 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:C/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-33244 ( NVD ): 5.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:R/S:C/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-33382 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-33382 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-33814 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-33814 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-33814 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-33814 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-39821 ( SUSE ): 9.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-39821 ( SUSE ): 7.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-39821 ( NVD ): 9.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-39821 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-39882 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-39882 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-41607 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-41607 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-41607 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-41607 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-42127 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-42127 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-8595 ( SUSE ): 5.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:R/S:C/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-8595 ( NVD ): 5.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:R/S:C/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-8595 ( NVD ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-9029 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:A/VC:L/VI:L/VA:N/SC:L/SI:L/SA:N * CVE-2026-9029 ( SUSE ): 5.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:R/S:C/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-9029 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-9029 ( NVD ): 5.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:R/S:C/C:L/I:L/A:N Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 * SUSE Multi-Linux Manager Client Tools for SLE 16 An update that solves 13 vulnerabilities and contains one feature can now be installed. ## Description: This update fixes the following issues: grafana updated from version 11.6.14+security04 to version 12.4.5: Security fixes: * CVE-2026-33382: Limit the size of the request body before processing it at several Grafana API endpoints (bsc#1271331) - version 12.4.4 * CVE-2025-12141: Fixed information leakage in Grafana Alerting (bsc#1262187) - version 12.4.0 * CVE-2026-41607: Fix potential information disclosure in Apache Thrift (bsc#1263272) - version 12.0.0 Breaking chahnges introduced in version 12.0.0: * BREAKING: Removed AngularJS and all deprecated UI Extensions APIs. * BREAKING: Enforced stricter version compatibility checks in plugin CLI install commands. * BREAKING: Enabled the failWrongDSUID feature flag by default, which rejects data sources with incorrect UIDs. Other changes introduced from version 11.6.14+security04 to version 12.4.5 (jsc#PED-16512): * Add Legal-Review-Notice (bsc#1271327) * Datasources: return 400 when payload UID does not match URL UID in PUT /api/datasources/uid/:uid * Analytics: Keep internal dashboard id. * Reporting: Correctly apply appSubURL to report settings requests * Alerting: Document Grafana HA Alertmanager cluster metrics prefix change. * Dependency updates to core plugins and UI libraries. * Updates to data source provisioning and dashboard schemas. * Introduced dynamic dashboards in public preview. * Added a new side toolbar that replaces the second top toolbar to provide additional vertical space. * Added the ability to create dashboards from templates using sample data. * Revamped the gauge visualization with rounded bars, configurable bar thickness, and endpoint markers. * Added support to map one variable to multiple values. * Released a completely redesigned logs visualization. * Added the ability to export dashboards directly as PNG images. * Introduced an interactive learning experience within the Grafana UI. * Added a Switch template variable type to quickly toggle between values in queries. * Added functionality to style table cells using CSS properties via the field cell option. * Added support for Entra Workload Identity to enhance authentication capabilities with federated credentials. * Redesigned the alert rule list page. * Renamed Mute Timings to Active Time Intervals in Grafana Alerting. * Added support for Service Account Impersonation in the BigQuery data source. * Introduced the Grafana Advisor in public preview. * Introduced a new dashboard schema to replace the original single grid layout. * MIGRATION: Triggered a full-table rewrite for the annotation table, which may temporarily increase disk usage. Changes in golang-github-prometheus-prometheus was updated from version 3.5.3 to 3.5.4: * Security fixes: * CVE-2026-39882: Fix reading unbounded HTTP response bodies by bumping OpenTelemetry to 1.43.0 * CVE-2026-33244: Fix improper neutralization of the HTTP Location header value in react-router (bsc#1267416) * CVE-2026-13149: Prevent potential DoS by bumping brace-expansion to version 5.0.7 (bsc#1269917) * CVE-2026-33814: Fix infinite loop in HTTP/2 transport (bsc#1265827) * Other changes and fixes: * STACKIT SD: Fix secrets being exposed in plaintext via /-/config endpoint * Chore: Bump golang.org/x/net to version 0.55.0 Changes in golang-github-prometheus-alertmanager: * CVE-2026-39821: Fixed validation bypass and privilege escalation by updating golang.org/x/net to version 0.55.0 (bsc#1266615) ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Multi-Linux Manager Client Tools for SLE 16 zypper in -t patch Multi-Linux-ManagerTools-SLE-16-5=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Multi-Linux Manager Client Tools for SLE 16 (aarch64 s390x x86_64) * grafana-debuginfo-12.4.5-160002.1.1 * golang-github-prometheus-prometheus-debuginfo-3.5.4-160002.1.1 * golang-github-prometheus-prometheus-3.5.4-160002.1.1 * grafana-12.4.5-160002.1.1 * golang-github-prometheus-alertmanager-debuginfo-0.28.1-160002.3.1 * golang-github-prometheus-alertmanager-0.28.1-160002.3.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-12141.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-61686.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-13149.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-21725.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-33244.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-33382.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-33814.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-39821.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-39882.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-41607.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-42127.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-8595.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-9029.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262187 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263272 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265827 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266615 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267416 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268868 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269917 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270711 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271327 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271331 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271557 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272328 * https://jira.suse.com/browse/PED-16512 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 24 17:32:06 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2026 17:32:06 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3739-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 31 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 15 SP5) Message-ID: <178759272679.283.13746585452882361813@fafdf49fb59f> # Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 31 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 15 SP5) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3739-1 Release Date: 2026-08-24T11:04:38Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1253437 * bsc#1262213 * bsc#1263791 * bsc#1264078 * bsc#1264483 * bsc#1265306 * bsc#1266668 * bsc#1267362 * bsc#1267625 * bsc#1268281 * bsc#1268624 * bsc#1269034 * bsc#1269196 * bsc#1269284 * bsc#1269822 * bsc#1270023 * bsc#1270024 * bsc#1271543 * bsc#1271867 * bsc#1272139 Cross-References: * CVE-2023-53995 * CVE-2025-40204 * CVE-2026-23449 * CVE-2026-31629 * CVE-2026-31759 * CVE-2026-43077 * CVE-2026-43110 * CVE-2026-43206 * CVE-2026-46037 * CVE-2026-46274 * CVE-2026-46319 * CVE-2026-46331 * CVE-2026-52923 * CVE-2026-52956 * CVE-2026-52972 * CVE-2026-53133 * CVE-2026-53224 * CVE-2026-53246 * CVE-2026-64530 * CVE-2026-64600 CVSS scores: * CVE-2023-53995 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2023-53995 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-40204 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-40204 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2025-40204 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23449 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23449 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23449 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31629 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31629 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31629 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31759 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31759 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31759 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43077 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43077 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43077 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43110 ( SUSE ): 7.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:H/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43110 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43110 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43206 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43206 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46037 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46274 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46274 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46331 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46331 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46331 ( NVD ): 6.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 5.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * openSUSE Leap 15.5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 An update that solves 20 vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 5.14.21-150500.55.124 fixes various security issues: The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2023-53995: net: ipv4: fix one memleak in __inet_del_ifa() (bsc#1269284). * CVE-2025-40204,CVE-2026-53224,CVE-2026-53246: sctp: validate cached peer INIT chunk length in COOKIE_ECHO processing (bsc#1253437 bsc#1270023 bsc#1270024). * CVE-2025-40204: sctp: Fix MAC comparison to be constant-time (bsc#1253437). * CVE-2026-23449: net/sched: teql: Fix double-free in teql_master_xmit (bsc#1262213). * CVE-2026-31629: nfc: llcp: add missing return after LLCP_CLOSED checks (bsc#1263791). * CVE-2026-31759: usb: ulpi: fix double free in ulpi_register_interface() error path (bsc#1264078). * CVE-2026-43077: crypto: algif_aead - Fix minimum RX size check for decryption (bsc#1265306). * CVE-2026-43110: wifi: brcmfmac: validate bsscfg indices in IF events (bsc#1264483). * CVE-2026-43206: drm/amdkfd: Fix out-of-bounds write in kfd_event_page_set() (bsc#1266668). * CVE-2026-46037: ipv4: icmp: validate reply type before using icmp_pointers (bsc#1267362). * CVE-2026-46274: io-wq: check that the predecessor is hashed in io_wq_remove_pending() (bsc#1268624). * CVE-2026-46319: net/sched: act_ct: Only release RCU read lock after ct_ft (bsc#1268281). * CVE-2026-46331: net/sched: fix pedit partial COW leading to page cache (bsc#1267625). * CVE-2026-52923: ipc: limit next_id allocation to the valid ID range (bsc#1269034). * CVE-2026-52956: libceph: Fix potential out-of-bounds access in __ceph_x_decrypt() (bsc#1272139). * CVE-2026-52972: crypto: af_alg - Cap AEAD AD length to 0x80000000 (bsc#1269196). * CVE-2026-53133: RDMA/umem: Fix truncation for block sizes >= 4G (bsc#1269822). * CVE-2026-64530: net/sched: cls_api: Handle TC_ACT_CONSUMED in tcf_qevent_hand (bsc#1271867). * CVE-2026-64600: xfs: resample the data fork mapping after cycling ILOCK (RefluXFS) (bsc#1271543). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Live-Patching-15-SP5-2026-3739=1 SUSE-SLE- Module-Live-Patching-15-SP5-2026-3738=1 * openSUSE Leap 15.5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3739=1 SUSE-2026-3738=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP5 (ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-SLE15-SP5_Update_31-debugsource-15-150500.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-5_14_21-150500_55_124-default-debuginfo-15-150500.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-5_14_21-150500_55_124-default-15-150500.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-5_14_21-150500_55_116-default-debuginfo-20-150500.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-5_14_21-150500_55_116-default-20-150500.2.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP5 (ppc64le s390x) * kernel-livepatch-SLE15-SP5_Update_29-debugsource-20-150500.2.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.5 (ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-SLE15-SP5_Update_31-debugsource-15-150500.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-SLE15-SP5_Update_29-debugsource-20-150500.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-5_14_21-150500_55_124-default-15-150500.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-5_14_21-150500_55_116-default-debuginfo-20-150500.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-5_14_21-150500_55_124-default-debuginfo-15-150500.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-5_14_21-150500_55_116-default-20-150500.2.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2023-53995.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-40204.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23449.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31629.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31759.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43077.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43110.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43206.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46037.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46274.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46319.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46331.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52923.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52956.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52972.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53133.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53224.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53246.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64530.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64600.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1253437 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262213 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263791 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264078 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264483 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265306 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266668 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267362 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267625 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268281 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268624 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269034 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269196 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269284 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269822 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270023 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270024 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271543 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271867 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272139 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 24 17:33:15 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2026 17:33:15 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3734-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 56 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 15 SP4) Message-ID: <178759279592.283.14882730910917757521@fafdf49fb59f> # Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 56 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 15 SP4) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3734-1 Release Date: 2026-08-24T10:35:31Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1267625 * bsc#1268281 * bsc#1269034 * bsc#1269196 * bsc#1269284 * bsc#1269822 * bsc#1270023 * bsc#1270024 * bsc#1271543 * bsc#1272139 Cross-References: * CVE-2023-53995 * CVE-2026-46319 * CVE-2026-46331 * CVE-2026-52923 * CVE-2026-52956 * CVE-2026-52972 * CVE-2026-53133 * CVE-2026-53224 * CVE-2026-53246 * CVE-2026-64600 CVSS scores: * CVE-2023-53995 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2023-53995 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46331 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46331 ( NVD ): 6.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46331 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 5.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * openSUSE Leap 15.4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.3 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 An update that solves 10 vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 5.14.21-150400.24.225 fixes various security issues: The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2023-53995: net: ipv4: fix one memleak in __inet_del_ifa() (bsc#1269284). * CVE-2025-40204,CVE-2026-53224,CVE-2026-53246: sctp: validate cached peer INIT chunk length in COOKIE_ECHO processing (bsc#1253437 bsc#1270023 bsc#1270024). * CVE-2026-46319: net/sched: act_ct: Only release RCU read lock after ct_ft (bsc#1268281). * CVE-2026-46331: net/sched: fix pedit partial COW leading to page cache (bsc#1267625). * CVE-2026-52923: ipc: limit next_id allocation to the valid ID range (bsc#1269034). * CVE-2026-52956: libceph: Fix potential out-of-bounds access in __ceph_x_decrypt() (bsc#1272139). * CVE-2026-52972: crypto: af_alg - Cap AEAD AD length to 0x80000000 (bsc#1269196). * CVE-2026-53133: RDMA/umem: Fix truncation for block sizes >= 4G (bsc#1269822). * CVE-2026-64600: xfs: resample the data fork mapping after cycling ILOCK (RefluXFS) (bsc#1271543). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * openSUSE Leap 15.4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3734=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Live-Patching-15-SP4-2026-3734=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP4 (ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-SLE15-SP4_Update_56-debugsource-4-150400.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-5_14_21-150400_24_225-default-debuginfo-4-150400.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-5_14_21-150400_24_225-default-4-150400.2.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 (ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-SLE15-SP4_Update_56-debugsource-4-150400.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-5_14_21-150400_24_225-default-debuginfo-4-150400.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-5_14_21-150400_24_225-default-4-150400.2.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2023-53995.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46319.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46331.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52923.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52956.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52972.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53133.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53224.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53246.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64600.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267625 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268281 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269034 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269196 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269284 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269822 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270023 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270024 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271543 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272139 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 24 17:34:40 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2026 17:34:40 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3729-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 41 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 15 SP5) Message-ID: <178759288067.283.2927307434619375061@fafdf49fb59f> # Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 41 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 15 SP5) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3729-1 Release Date: 2026-08-24T10:34:38Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1264078 * bsc#1265306 * bsc#1267362 * bsc#1267625 * bsc#1268281 * bsc#1269034 * bsc#1269196 * bsc#1269284 * bsc#1269822 * bsc#1270023 * bsc#1270024 * bsc#1271543 * bsc#1271867 * bsc#1272139 Cross-References: * CVE-2023-53995 * CVE-2026-31759 * CVE-2026-43077 * CVE-2026-46037 * CVE-2026-46319 * CVE-2026-46331 * CVE-2026-52923 * CVE-2026-52956 * CVE-2026-52972 * CVE-2026-53133 * CVE-2026-53224 * CVE-2026-53246 * CVE-2026-64530 * CVE-2026-64600 CVSS scores: * CVE-2023-53995 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2023-53995 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31759 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31759 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31759 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43077 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43077 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43077 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46037 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46331 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46331 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46331 ( NVD ): 6.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 5.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * openSUSE Leap 15.5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 An update that solves 14 vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 5.14.21-150500.55.169 fixes various security issues: The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2023-53995: net: ipv4: fix one memleak in __inet_del_ifa() (bsc#1269284). * CVE-2025-40204,CVE-2026-53224,CVE-2026-53246: sctp: validate cached peer INIT chunk length in COOKIE_ECHO processing (bsc#1253437 bsc#1270023 bsc#1270024). * CVE-2026-31759: usb: ulpi: fix double free in ulpi_register_interface() error path (bsc#1264078). * CVE-2026-43077: crypto: algif_aead - Fix minimum RX size check for decryption (bsc#1265306). * CVE-2026-46037: ipv4: icmp: validate reply type before using icmp_pointers (bsc#1267362). * CVE-2026-46319: net/sched: act_ct: Only release RCU read lock after ct_ft (bsc#1268281). * CVE-2026-46331: net/sched: fix pedit partial COW leading to page cache (bsc#1267625). * CVE-2026-52923: ipc: limit next_id allocation to the valid ID range (bsc#1269034). * CVE-2026-52956: libceph: Fix potential out-of-bounds access in __ceph_x_decrypt() (bsc#1272139). * CVE-2026-52972: crypto: af_alg - Cap AEAD AD length to 0x80000000 (bsc#1269196). * CVE-2026-53133: RDMA/umem: Fix truncation for block sizes >= 4G (bsc#1269822). * CVE-2026-64530: net/sched: cls_api: Handle TC_ACT_CONSUMED in tcf_qevent_hand (bsc#1271867). * CVE-2026-64600: xfs: resample the data fork mapping after cycling ILOCK (RefluXFS) (bsc#1271543). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Live-Patching-15-SP5-2026-3729=1 * openSUSE Leap 15.5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3729=1 ## Package List: * openSUSE Leap 15.5 (ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-SLE15-SP5_Update_41-debugsource-4-150500.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-5_14_21-150500_55_169-default-4-150500.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-5_14_21-150500_55_169-default-debuginfo-4-150500.2.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP5 (ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-SLE15-SP5_Update_41-debugsource-4-150500.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-5_14_21-150500_55_169-default-4-150500.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-5_14_21-150500_55_169-default-debuginfo-4-150500.2.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2023-53995.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31759.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43077.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46037.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46319.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46331.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52923.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52956.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52972.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53133.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53224.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53246.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64530.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64600.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264078 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265306 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267362 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267625 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268281 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269034 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269196 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269284 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269822 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270023 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270024 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271543 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271867 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272139 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 24 17:36:01 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2026 17:36:01 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3728-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 44 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 15 SP4) Message-ID: <178759296179.283.10763512618633185640@fafdf49fb59f> # Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 44 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 15 SP4) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3728-1 Release Date: 2026-08-24T11:04:07Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1253437 * bsc#1262213 * bsc#1263791 * bsc#1264078 * bsc#1264483 * bsc#1265306 * bsc#1266668 * bsc#1267362 * bsc#1267625 * bsc#1268281 * bsc#1268624 * bsc#1269034 * bsc#1269196 * bsc#1269284 * bsc#1269822 * bsc#1270023 * bsc#1270024 * bsc#1271543 * bsc#1272139 Cross-References: * CVE-2023-53995 * CVE-2025-40204 * CVE-2026-23449 * CVE-2026-31629 * CVE-2026-31759 * CVE-2026-43077 * CVE-2026-43110 * CVE-2026-43206 * CVE-2026-46037 * CVE-2026-46274 * CVE-2026-46319 * CVE-2026-46331 * CVE-2026-52923 * CVE-2026-52956 * CVE-2026-52972 * CVE-2026-53133 * CVE-2026-53224 * CVE-2026-53246 * CVE-2026-64600 CVSS scores: * CVE-2023-53995 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2023-53995 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-40204 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-40204 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2025-40204 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23449 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23449 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23449 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31629 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31629 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31629 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31759 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31759 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31759 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43077 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43077 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43077 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43110 ( SUSE ): 7.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:H/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43110 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43110 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43206 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43206 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46037 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46274 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46274 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46331 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46331 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46331 ( NVD ): 6.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 5.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * openSUSE Leap 15.4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.3 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 An update that solves 19 vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 5.14.21-150400.24.176 fixes various security issues: The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2023-53995: net: ipv4: fix one memleak in __inet_del_ifa() (bsc#1269284). * CVE-2025-40204,CVE-2026-53224,CVE-2026-53246: sctp: validate cached peer INIT chunk length in COOKIE_ECHO processing (bsc#1253437 bsc#1270023 bsc#1270024). * CVE-2025-40204: sctp: Fix MAC comparison to be constant-time (bsc#1253437). * CVE-2026-23449: net/sched: teql: Fix double-free in teql_master_xmit (bsc#1262213). * CVE-2026-31629: nfc: llcp: add missing return after LLCP_CLOSED checks (bsc#1263791). * CVE-2026-31759: usb: ulpi: fix double free in ulpi_register_interface() error path (bsc#1264078). * CVE-2026-43077: crypto: algif_aead - Fix minimum RX size check for decryption (bsc#1265306). * CVE-2026-43110: wifi: brcmfmac: validate bsscfg indices in IF events (bsc#1264483). * CVE-2026-43206: drm/amdkfd: Fix out-of-bounds write in kfd_event_page_set() (bsc#1266668). * CVE-2026-46037: ipv4: icmp: validate reply type before using icmp_pointers (bsc#1267362). * CVE-2026-46274: io-wq: check that the predecessor is hashed in io_wq_remove_pending() (bsc#1268624). * CVE-2026-46319: net/sched: act_ct: Only release RCU read lock after ct_ft (bsc#1268281). * CVE-2026-46331: net/sched: fix pedit partial COW leading to page cache (bsc#1267625). * CVE-2026-52923: ipc: limit next_id allocation to the valid ID range (bsc#1269034). * CVE-2026-52956: libceph: Fix potential out-of-bounds access in __ceph_x_decrypt() (bsc#1272139). * CVE-2026-52972: crypto: af_alg - Cap AEAD AD length to 0x80000000 (bsc#1269196). * CVE-2026-53133: RDMA/umem: Fix truncation for block sizes >= 4G (bsc#1269822). * CVE-2026-64600: xfs: resample the data fork mapping after cycling ILOCK (RefluXFS) (bsc#1271543). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * openSUSE Leap 15.4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3728=1 SUSE-2026-3737=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Live-Patching-15-SP4-2026-3728=1 SUSE-SLE- Module-Live-Patching-15-SP4-2026-3737=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP4 (ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-5_14_21-150400_24_176-default-18-150400.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-SLE15-SP4_Update_43-debugsource-19-150400.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-5_14_21-150400_24_176-default-debuginfo-18-150400.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-5_14_21-150400_24_173-default-debuginfo-19-150400.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-5_14_21-150400_24_173-default-19-150400.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-SLE15-SP4_Update_44-debugsource-18-150400.2.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 (ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-5_14_21-150400_24_176-default-18-150400.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-SLE15-SP4_Update_43-debugsource-19-150400.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-5_14_21-150400_24_173-default-debuginfo-19-150400.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-5_14_21-150400_24_176-default-debuginfo-18-150400.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-5_14_21-150400_24_173-default-19-150400.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-SLE15-SP4_Update_44-debugsource-18-150400.2.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2023-53995.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-40204.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23449.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31629.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31759.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43077.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43110.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43206.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46037.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46274.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46319.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46331.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52923.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52956.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52972.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53133.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53224.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53246.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64600.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1253437 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262213 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263791 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264078 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264483 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265306 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266668 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267362 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267625 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268281 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268624 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269034 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269196 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269284 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269822 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270023 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270024 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271543 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272139 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 24 17:37:27 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2026 17:37:27 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3726-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 3 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 15 SP7) Message-ID: <178759304785.283.2214933975108055479@fafdf49fb59f> # Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 3 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 15 SP7) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3726-1 Release Date: 2026-08-24T10:34:58Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1253437 * bsc#1262213 * bsc#1262404 * bsc#1263791 * bsc#1264078 * bsc#1264483 * bsc#1265306 * bsc#1266668 * bsc#1267362 * bsc#1268281 * bsc#1268624 * bsc#1269034 * bsc#1269196 * bsc#1269282 * bsc#1269822 * bsc#1269885 * bsc#1270023 * bsc#1270024 * bsc#1270300 * bsc#1271543 * bsc#1271867 * bsc#1272139 Cross-References: * CVE-2025-40204 * CVE-2026-23240 * CVE-2026-23449 * CVE-2026-31629 * CVE-2026-31759 * CVE-2026-43077 * CVE-2026-43109 * CVE-2026-43110 * CVE-2026-43206 * CVE-2026-46037 * CVE-2026-46242 * CVE-2026-46274 * CVE-2026-46319 * CVE-2026-52923 * CVE-2026-52956 * CVE-2026-52972 * CVE-2026-53133 * CVE-2026-53182 * CVE-2026-53224 * CVE-2026-53246 * CVE-2026-64530 * CVE-2026-64600 CVSS scores: * CVE-2025-40204 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-40204 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2025-40204 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23240 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23240 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23240 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23449 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23449 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23449 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31629 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31629 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31629 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31759 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31759 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31759 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43077 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43077 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43077 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43109 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43109 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43109 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43110 ( SUSE ): 7.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:H/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43110 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43110 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43206 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43206 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46037 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( SUSE ): 8.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46274 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46274 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 5.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53182 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53182 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53182 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * openSUSE Leap 15.6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 An update that solves 22 vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 6.4.0-150700.53.11 fixes various security issues: The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2025-40204,CVE-2026-53224,CVE-2026-53246: sctp: validate cached peer INIT chunk length in COOKIE_ECHO processing (bsc#1253437 bsc#1270023 bsc#1270024). * CVE-2025-40204: sctp: Fix MAC comparison to be constant-time (bsc#1253437). * CVE-2026-23240: Amend fix for CVE-2026-23240 ("tls: Fix race condition in tls_sw_cancel_work_tx()") (bsc#1262404). * CVE-2026-23449: net/sched: teql: Fix double-free in teql_master_xmit (bsc#1262213). * CVE-2026-31629: nfc: llcp: add missing return after LLCP_CLOSED checks (bsc#1263791). * CVE-2026-31759: usb: ulpi: fix double free in ulpi_register_interface() error path (bsc#1264078). * CVE-2026-43077: crypto: algif_aead - Fix minimum RX size check for decryption (bsc#1265306). * CVE-2026-43109: x86: shadow stacks: proper error handling for mmap lock (bsc#1269282). * CVE-2026-43110: wifi: brcmfmac: validate bsscfg indices in IF events (bsc#1264483). * CVE-2026-43206: drm/amdkfd: Fix out-of-bounds write in kfd_event_page_set() (bsc#1266668). * CVE-2026-46037: ipv4: icmp: validate reply type before using icmp_pointers (bsc#1267362). * CVE-2026-46242: eventpoll: fix ep_remove struct eventpoll / struct file UAF (bsc#1270300). * CVE-2026-46274: io-wq: check that the predecessor is hashed in io_wq_remove_pending() (bsc#1268624). * CVE-2026-46319: net/sched: act_ct: Only release RCU read lock after ct_ft (bsc#1268281). * CVE-2026-52923: ipc: limit next_id allocation to the valid ID range (bsc#1269034). * CVE-2026-52956: libceph: Fix potential out-of-bounds access in __ceph_x_decrypt() (bsc#1272139). * CVE-2026-52972: crypto: af_alg - Cap AEAD AD length to 0x80000000 (bsc#1269196). * CVE-2026-53133: RDMA/umem: Fix truncation for block sizes >= 4G (bsc#1269822). * CVE-2026-53182: wifi: nl80211: reject oversized EMA RNR lists (bsc#1269885). * CVE-2026-64530: net/sched: cls_api: Handle TC_ACT_CONSUMED in tcf_qevent_hand (bsc#1271867). * CVE-2026-64600: xfs: resample the data fork mapping after cycling ILOCK (RefluXFS) (bsc#1271543). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Live-Patching-15-SP7-2026-3730=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Live-Patching-15-SP6-2026-3726=1 SUSE-SLE- Module-Live-Patching-15-SP6-2026-3731=1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3726=1 SUSE-2026-3731=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP7 (ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-150700_53_11-default-debuginfo-16-150700.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-150700_53_11-default-16-150700.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-SLE15-SP7_Update_3-debugsource-16-150700.2.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 (ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-150600_23_78-default-debuginfo-11-150600.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-150600_23_78-default-11-150600.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-SLE15-SP6_Update_14-debugsource-16-150600.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-150600_23_65-default-debuginfo-16-150600.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-SLE15-SP6_Update_17-debugsource-11-150600.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-150600_23_65-default-16-150600.2.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP6 (ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-150600_23_78-default-debuginfo-11-150600.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-150600_23_78-default-11-150600.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-SLE15-SP6_Update_14-debugsource-16-150600.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-150600_23_65-default-debuginfo-16-150600.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-SLE15-SP6_Update_17-debugsource-11-150600.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-150600_23_65-default-16-150600.2.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-40204.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23240.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23449.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31629.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31759.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43077.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43109.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43110.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43206.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46037.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46242.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46274.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46319.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52923.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52956.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52972.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53133.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53182.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53224.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53246.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64530.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64600.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1253437 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262213 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262404 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263791 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264078 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264483 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265306 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266668 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267362 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268281 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268624 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269034 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269196 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269282 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269822 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269885 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270023 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270024 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270300 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271543 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271867 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272139 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 24 17:38:48 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2026 17:38:48 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3724-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 37 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 15 SP5) Message-ID: <178759312882.283.9402538166605021870@fafdf49fb59f> # Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 37 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 15 SP5) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3724-1 Release Date: 2026-08-24T10:35:55Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1262213 * bsc#1263791 * bsc#1264078 * bsc#1264483 * bsc#1265306 * bsc#1266668 * bsc#1267362 * bsc#1267625 * bsc#1268281 * bsc#1268624 * bsc#1269034 * bsc#1269196 * bsc#1269284 * bsc#1269822 * bsc#1270023 * bsc#1270024 * bsc#1271543 * bsc#1271867 * bsc#1272139 Cross-References: * CVE-2023-53995 * CVE-2026-23449 * CVE-2026-31629 * CVE-2026-31759 * CVE-2026-43077 * CVE-2026-43110 * CVE-2026-43206 * CVE-2026-46037 * CVE-2026-46274 * CVE-2026-46319 * CVE-2026-46331 * CVE-2026-52923 * CVE-2026-52956 * CVE-2026-52972 * CVE-2026-53133 * CVE-2026-53224 * CVE-2026-53246 * CVE-2026-64530 * CVE-2026-64600 CVSS scores: * CVE-2023-53995 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2023-53995 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23449 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23449 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23449 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31629 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31629 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31629 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31759 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31759 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31759 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43077 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43077 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43077 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43110 ( SUSE ): 7.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:H/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43110 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43110 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43206 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43206 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46037 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46274 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46274 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46331 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46331 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46331 ( NVD ): 6.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 5.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * openSUSE Leap 15.5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 An update that solves 19 vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 5.14.21-150500.55.144 fixes various security issues: The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2023-53995: net: ipv4: fix one memleak in __inet_del_ifa() (bsc#1269284). * CVE-2025-40204,CVE-2026-53224,CVE-2026-53246: sctp: validate cached peer INIT chunk length in COOKIE_ECHO processing (bsc#1253437 bsc#1270023 bsc#1270024). * CVE-2026-23449: net/sched: teql: Fix double-free in teql_master_xmit (bsc#1262213). * CVE-2026-31629: nfc: llcp: add missing return after LLCP_CLOSED checks (bsc#1263791). * CVE-2026-31759: usb: ulpi: fix double free in ulpi_register_interface() error path (bsc#1264078). * CVE-2026-43077: crypto: algif_aead - Fix minimum RX size check for decryption (bsc#1265306). * CVE-2026-43110: wifi: brcmfmac: validate bsscfg indices in IF events (bsc#1264483). * CVE-2026-43206: drm/amdkfd: Fix out-of-bounds write in kfd_event_page_set() (bsc#1266668). * CVE-2026-46037: ipv4: icmp: validate reply type before using icmp_pointers (bsc#1267362). * CVE-2026-46274: io-wq: check that the predecessor is hashed in io_wq_remove_pending() (bsc#1268624). * CVE-2026-46319: net/sched: act_ct: Only release RCU read lock after ct_ft (bsc#1268281). * CVE-2026-46331: net/sched: fix pedit partial COW leading to page cache (bsc#1267625). * CVE-2026-52923: ipc: limit next_id allocation to the valid ID range (bsc#1269034). * CVE-2026-52956: libceph: Fix potential out-of-bounds access in __ceph_x_decrypt() (bsc#1272139). * CVE-2026-52972: crypto: af_alg - Cap AEAD AD length to 0x80000000 (bsc#1269196). * CVE-2026-53133: RDMA/umem: Fix truncation for block sizes >= 4G (bsc#1269822). * CVE-2026-64530: net/sched: cls_api: Handle TC_ACT_CONSUMED in tcf_qevent_hand (bsc#1271867). * CVE-2026-64600: xfs: resample the data fork mapping after cycling ILOCK (RefluXFS) (bsc#1271543). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Live-Patching-15-SP5-2026-3725=1 SUSE-SLE- Module-Live-Patching-15-SP5-2026-3736=1 SUSE-SLE-Module-Live- Patching-15-SP5-2026-3724=1 * openSUSE Leap 15.5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3725=1 SUSE-2026-3736=1 SUSE-2026-3724=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP5 (ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-5_14_21-150500_55_141-default-8-150500.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-5_14_21-150500_55_141-default-debuginfo-8-150500.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-SLE15-SP5_Update_36-debugsource-8-150500.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-SLE15-SP5_Update_37-debugsource-8-150500.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-5_14_21-150500_55_136-default-debuginfo-11-150500.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-5_14_21-150500_55_136-default-11-150500.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-5_14_21-150500_55_144-default-debuginfo-8-150500.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-5_14_21-150500_55_144-default-8-150500.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-SLE15-SP5_Update_35-debugsource-11-150500.2.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.5 (ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-5_14_21-150500_55_141-default-8-150500.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-5_14_21-150500_55_141-default-debuginfo-8-150500.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-SLE15-SP5_Update_36-debugsource-8-150500.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-SLE15-SP5_Update_37-debugsource-8-150500.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-5_14_21-150500_55_136-default-debuginfo-11-150500.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-5_14_21-150500_55_136-default-11-150500.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-5_14_21-150500_55_144-default-debuginfo-8-150500.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-5_14_21-150500_55_144-default-8-150500.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-SLE15-SP5_Update_35-debugsource-11-150500.2.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2023-53995.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23449.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31629.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31759.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43077.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43110.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43206.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46037.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46274.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46319.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46331.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52923.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52956.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52972.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53133.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53224.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53246.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64530.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64600.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262213 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263791 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264078 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264483 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265306 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266668 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267362 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267625 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268281 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268624 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269034 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269196 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269284 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269822 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270023 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270024 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271543 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271867 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272139 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 24 17:40:03 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2026 17:40:03 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3723-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 74 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 12 SP5) Message-ID: <178759320323.283.9940891122781285773@fafdf49fb59f> # Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 74 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 12 SP5) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3723-1 Release Date: 2026-08-24T10:35:17Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1253437 * bsc#1262213 * bsc#1263791 * bsc#1264078 * bsc#1265306 * bsc#1266668 * bsc#1267625 * bsc#1269034 * bsc#1269196 * bsc#1269284 * bsc#1270023 * bsc#1270024 * bsc#1271543 * bsc#1272139 Cross-References: * CVE-2023-53995 * CVE-2025-40204 * CVE-2026-23449 * CVE-2026-31629 * CVE-2026-31759 * CVE-2026-43077 * CVE-2026-43206 * CVE-2026-46331 * CVE-2026-52923 * CVE-2026-52956 * CVE-2026-52972 * CVE-2026-53224 * CVE-2026-53246 * CVE-2026-64600 CVSS scores: * CVE-2023-53995 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2023-53995 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-40204 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-40204 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2025-40204 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23449 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23449 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23449 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31629 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31629 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31629 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31759 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31759 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31759 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43077 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43077 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43077 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43206 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43206 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46331 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46331 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46331 ( NVD ): 6.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 5.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 12 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 12-SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 12 SP5 An update that solves 14 vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 4.12.14-122.280 fixes various security issues: The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2023-53995: net: ipv4: fix one memleak in __inet_del_ifa() (bsc#1269284). * CVE-2025-40204,CVE-2026-53224,CVE-2026-53246: sctp: validate cached peer INIT chunk length in COOKIE_ECHO processing (bsc#1253437 bsc#1270023 bsc#1270024). * CVE-2025-40204: sctp: Fix MAC comparison to be constant-time (bsc#1253437). * CVE-2026-23449: net/sched: teql: Fix double-free in teql_master_xmit (bsc#1262213). * CVE-2026-31629: nfc: llcp: add missing return after LLCP_CLOSED checks (bsc#1263791). * CVE-2026-31759: usb: ulpi: fix double free in ulpi_register_interface() error path (bsc#1264078). * CVE-2026-43077: crypto: algif_aead - Fix minimum RX size check for decryption (bsc#1265306). * CVE-2026-43206: drm/amdkfd: Fix out-of-bounds write in kfd_event_page_set() (bsc#1266668). * CVE-2026-46331: net/sched: fix pedit partial COW leading to page cache (bsc#1267625). * CVE-2026-52923: ipc: limit next_id allocation to the valid ID range (bsc#1269034). * CVE-2026-52956: libceph: Fix potential out-of-bounds access in __ceph_x_decrypt() (bsc#1272139). * CVE-2026-52972: crypto: af_alg - Cap AEAD AD length to 0x80000000 (bsc#1269196). * CVE-2026-64600: xfs: resample the data fork mapping after cycling ILOCK (RefluXFS) (bsc#1271543). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 12-SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Live-Patching-12-SP5-2026-3723=1 SUSE-SLE-Live- Patching-12-SP5-2026-3732=1 SUSE-SLE-Live-Patching-12-SP5-2026-3733=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 12-SP5 (ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kgraft-patch-4_12_14-122_272-default-16-2.1 * kgraft-patch-4_12_14-122_275-default-14-2.1 * kgraft-patch-4_12_14-122_280-default-12-2.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2023-53995.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-40204.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23449.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31629.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31759.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43077.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43206.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46331.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52923.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52956.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52972.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53224.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53246.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64600.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1253437 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262213 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263791 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264078 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265306 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266668 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267625 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269034 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269196 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269284 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270023 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270024 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271543 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272139 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 24 17:41:06 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2026 17:41:06 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3722-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 51 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 15 SP4) Message-ID: <178759326649.283.9528083165812549569@fafdf49fb59f> # Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 51 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 15 SP4) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3722-1 Release Date: 2026-08-24T10:35:44Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1262213 * bsc#1263791 * bsc#1264078 * bsc#1264483 * bsc#1265306 * bsc#1266668 * bsc#1267362 * bsc#1267625 * bsc#1268281 * bsc#1268624 * bsc#1269034 * bsc#1269196 * bsc#1269284 * bsc#1269822 * bsc#1270023 * bsc#1270024 * bsc#1271543 * bsc#1272139 Cross-References: * CVE-2023-53995 * CVE-2026-23449 * CVE-2026-31629 * CVE-2026-31759 * CVE-2026-43077 * CVE-2026-43110 * CVE-2026-43206 * CVE-2026-46037 * CVE-2026-46274 * CVE-2026-46319 * CVE-2026-46331 * CVE-2026-52923 * CVE-2026-52956 * CVE-2026-52972 * CVE-2026-53133 * CVE-2026-53224 * CVE-2026-53246 * CVE-2026-64600 CVSS scores: * CVE-2023-53995 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2023-53995 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23449 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23449 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23449 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31629 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31629 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31629 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31759 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31759 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31759 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43077 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43077 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43077 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43110 ( SUSE ): 7.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:H/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43110 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43110 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43206 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43206 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46037 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46274 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46274 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46331 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46331 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46331 ( NVD ): 6.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 5.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * openSUSE Leap 15.4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.3 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 An update that solves 18 vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 5.14.21-150400.24.205 fixes various security issues: The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2023-53995: net: ipv4: fix one memleak in __inet_del_ifa() (bsc#1269284). * CVE-2025-40204,CVE-2026-53224,CVE-2026-53246: sctp: validate cached peer INIT chunk length in COOKIE_ECHO processing (bsc#1253437 bsc#1270023 bsc#1270024). * CVE-2026-23449: net/sched: teql: Fix double-free in teql_master_xmit (bsc#1262213). * CVE-2026-31629: nfc: llcp: add missing return after LLCP_CLOSED checks (bsc#1263791). * CVE-2026-31759: usb: ulpi: fix double free in ulpi_register_interface() error path (bsc#1264078). * CVE-2026-43077: crypto: algif_aead - Fix minimum RX size check for decryption (bsc#1265306). * CVE-2026-43110: wifi: brcmfmac: validate bsscfg indices in IF events (bsc#1264483). * CVE-2026-43206: drm/amdkfd: Fix out-of-bounds write in kfd_event_page_set() (bsc#1266668). * CVE-2026-46037: ipv4: icmp: validate reply type before using icmp_pointers (bsc#1267362). * CVE-2026-46274: io-wq: check that the predecessor is hashed in io_wq_remove_pending() (bsc#1268624). * CVE-2026-46319: net/sched: act_ct: Only release RCU read lock after ct_ft (bsc#1268281). * CVE-2026-46331: net/sched: fix pedit partial COW leading to page cache (bsc#1267625). * CVE-2026-52923: ipc: limit next_id allocation to the valid ID range (bsc#1269034). * CVE-2026-52956: libceph: Fix potential out-of-bounds access in __ceph_x_decrypt() (bsc#1272139). * CVE-2026-52972: crypto: af_alg - Cap AEAD AD length to 0x80000000 (bsc#1269196). * CVE-2026-53133: RDMA/umem: Fix truncation for block sizes >= 4G (bsc#1269822). * CVE-2026-64600: xfs: resample the data fork mapping after cycling ILOCK (RefluXFS) (bsc#1271543). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Live-Patching-15-SP4-2026-3727=1 SUSE-SLE- Module-Live-Patching-15-SP4-2026-3735=1 SUSE-SLE-Module-Live- Patching-15-SP4-2026-3722=1 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3735=1 SUSE-2026-3722=1 SUSE-2026-3727=1 ## Package List: * openSUSE Leap 15.4 (ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-5_14_21-150400_24_200-default-8-150400.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-SLE15-SP4_Update_50-debugsource-8-150400.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-5_14_21-150400_24_205-default-7-150400.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-5_14_21-150400_24_187-default-12-150400.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-SLE15-SP4_Update_51-debugsource-7-150400.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-5_14_21-150400_24_187-default-debuginfo-12-150400.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-5_14_21-150400_24_205-default-debuginfo-7-150400.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-SLE15-SP4_Update_47-debugsource-12-150400.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-5_14_21-150400_24_200-default-debuginfo-8-150400.2.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP4 (ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-5_14_21-150400_24_200-default-8-150400.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-5_14_21-150400_24_205-default-7-150400.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-SLE15-SP4_Update_50-debugsource-8-150400.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-5_14_21-150400_24_187-default-12-150400.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-SLE15-SP4_Update_51-debugsource-7-150400.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-5_14_21-150400_24_187-default-debuginfo-12-150400.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-5_14_21-150400_24_205-default-debuginfo-7-150400.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-SLE15-SP4_Update_47-debugsource-12-150400.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-5_14_21-150400_24_200-default-debuginfo-8-150400.2.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2023-53995.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23449.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31629.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31759.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43077.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43110.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43206.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46037.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46274.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46319.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46331.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52923.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52956.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52972.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53133.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53224.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53246.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64600.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262213 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263791 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264078 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264483 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265306 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266668 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267362 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267625 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268281 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268624 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269034 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269196 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269284 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269822 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270023 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270024 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271543 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272139 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 24 17:42:22 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2026 17:42:22 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3721-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 54 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 15 SP4) Message-ID: <178759334206.283.10542774638729456745@fafdf49fb59f> # Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 54 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 15 SP4) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3721-1 Release Date: 2026-08-24T10:04:30Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1263791 * bsc#1264078 * bsc#1265306 * bsc#1266668 * bsc#1267362 * bsc#1267625 * bsc#1268281 * bsc#1269034 * bsc#1269196 * bsc#1269284 * bsc#1269822 * bsc#1270023 * bsc#1270024 * bsc#1271543 * bsc#1272139 Cross-References: * CVE-2023-53995 * CVE-2026-31629 * CVE-2026-31759 * CVE-2026-43077 * CVE-2026-43206 * CVE-2026-46037 * CVE-2026-46319 * CVE-2026-46331 * CVE-2026-52923 * CVE-2026-52956 * CVE-2026-52972 * CVE-2026-53133 * CVE-2026-53224 * CVE-2026-53246 * CVE-2026-64600 CVSS scores: * CVE-2023-53995 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2023-53995 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31629 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31629 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31629 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31759 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31759 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31759 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43077 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43077 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43077 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43206 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43206 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46037 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46331 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46331 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46331 ( NVD ): 6.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 5.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * openSUSE Leap 15.4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.3 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 An update that solves 15 vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 5.14.21-150400.24.219 fixes various security issues: The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2023-53995: net: ipv4: fix one memleak in __inet_del_ifa() (bsc#1269284). * CVE-2025-40204,CVE-2026-53224,CVE-2026-53246: sctp: validate cached peer INIT chunk length in COOKIE_ECHO processing (bsc#1253437 bsc#1270023 bsc#1270024). * CVE-2026-31629: nfc: llcp: add missing return after LLCP_CLOSED checks (bsc#1263791). * CVE-2026-31759: usb: ulpi: fix double free in ulpi_register_interface() error path (bsc#1264078). * CVE-2026-43077: crypto: algif_aead - Fix minimum RX size check for decryption (bsc#1265306). * CVE-2026-43206: drm/amdkfd: Fix out-of-bounds write in kfd_event_page_set() (bsc#1266668). * CVE-2026-46037: ipv4: icmp: validate reply type before using icmp_pointers (bsc#1267362). * CVE-2026-46319: net/sched: act_ct: Only release RCU read lock after ct_ft (bsc#1268281). * CVE-2026-46331: net/sched: fix pedit partial COW leading to page cache (bsc#1267625). * CVE-2026-52923: ipc: limit next_id allocation to the valid ID range (bsc#1269034). * CVE-2026-52956: libceph: Fix potential out-of-bounds access in __ceph_x_decrypt() (bsc#1272139). * CVE-2026-52972: crypto: af_alg - Cap AEAD AD length to 0x80000000 (bsc#1269196). * CVE-2026-53133: RDMA/umem: Fix truncation for block sizes >= 4G (bsc#1269822). * CVE-2026-64600: xfs: resample the data fork mapping after cycling ILOCK (RefluXFS) (bsc#1271543). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Live-Patching-15-SP4-2026-3721=1 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3721=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP4 (ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-SLE15-SP4_Update_54-debugsource-4-150400.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-5_14_21-150400_24_219-default-debuginfo-4-150400.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-5_14_21-150400_24_219-default-4-150400.2.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 (ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-SLE15-SP4_Update_54-debugsource-4-150400.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-5_14_21-150400_24_219-default-debuginfo-4-150400.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-5_14_21-150400_24_219-default-4-150400.2.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2023-53995.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31629.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31759.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43077.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43206.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46037.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46319.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46331.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52923.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52956.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52972.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53133.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53224.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53246.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64600.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263791 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264078 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265306 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266668 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267362 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267625 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268281 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269034 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269196 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269284 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269822 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270023 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270024 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271543 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272139 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 24 17:43:35 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2026 17:43:35 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3740-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 77 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 12 SP5) Message-ID: <178759341512.283.417331409185688377@fafdf49fb59f> # Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 77 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 12 SP5) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3740-1 Release Date: 2026-08-24T11:04:49Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1262213 * bsc#1263791 * bsc#1264078 * bsc#1265306 * bsc#1266668 * bsc#1267625 * bsc#1269034 * bsc#1269196 * bsc#1269284 * bsc#1270023 * bsc#1270024 * bsc#1271543 * bsc#1272139 Cross-References: * CVE-2023-53995 * CVE-2026-23449 * CVE-2026-31629 * CVE-2026-31759 * CVE-2026-43077 * CVE-2026-43206 * CVE-2026-46331 * CVE-2026-52923 * CVE-2026-52956 * CVE-2026-52972 * CVE-2026-53224 * CVE-2026-53246 * CVE-2026-64600 CVSS scores: * CVE-2023-53995 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2023-53995 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23449 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23449 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23449 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31629 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31629 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31629 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31759 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31759 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31759 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43077 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43077 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43077 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43206 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43206 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46331 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46331 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46331 ( NVD ): 6.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 5.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 12 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 12-SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 12 SP5 An update that solves 13 vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 4.12.14-122.293 fixes various security issues: The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2023-53995: net: ipv4: fix one memleak in __inet_del_ifa() (bsc#1269284). * CVE-2025-40204,CVE-2026-53224,CVE-2026-53246: sctp: validate cached peer INIT chunk length in COOKIE_ECHO processing (bsc#1253437 bsc#1270023 bsc#1270024). * CVE-2026-23449: net/sched: teql: Fix double-free in teql_master_xmit (bsc#1262213). * CVE-2026-31629: nfc: llcp: add missing return after LLCP_CLOSED checks (bsc#1263791). * CVE-2026-31759: usb: ulpi: fix double free in ulpi_register_interface() error path (bsc#1264078). * CVE-2026-43077: crypto: algif_aead - Fix minimum RX size check for decryption (bsc#1265306). * CVE-2026-43206: drm/amdkfd: Fix out-of-bounds write in kfd_event_page_set() (bsc#1266668). * CVE-2026-46331: net/sched: fix pedit partial COW leading to page cache (bsc#1267625). * CVE-2026-52923: ipc: limit next_id allocation to the valid ID range (bsc#1269034). * CVE-2026-52956: libceph: Fix potential out-of-bounds access in __ceph_x_decrypt() (bsc#1272139). * CVE-2026-52972: crypto: af_alg - Cap AEAD AD length to 0x80000000 (bsc#1269196). * CVE-2026-64600: xfs: resample the data fork mapping after cycling ILOCK (RefluXFS) (bsc#1271543). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 12-SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Live-Patching-12-SP5-2026-3740=1 SUSE-SLE-Live- Patching-12-SP5-2026-3720=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 12-SP5 (ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kgraft-patch-4_12_14-122_290-default-12-2.1 * kgraft-patch-4_12_14-122_293-default-11-2.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2023-53995.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23449.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31629.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31759.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43077.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43206.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46331.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52923.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52956.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52972.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53224.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53246.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64600.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262213 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263791 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264078 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265306 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266668 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267625 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269034 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269196 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269284 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270023 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270024 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271543 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272139 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 24 17:44:43 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2026 17:44:43 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3719-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 20 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 15 SP6) Message-ID: <178759348317.283.13421873588858376928@fafdf49fb59f> # Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 20 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 15 SP6) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3719-1 Release Date: 2026-08-24T09:35:21Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1262213 * bsc#1262404 * bsc#1263791 * bsc#1264078 * bsc#1264483 * bsc#1265306 * bsc#1266668 * bsc#1267362 * bsc#1268281 * bsc#1268624 * bsc#1269034 * bsc#1269196 * bsc#1269282 * bsc#1269822 * bsc#1269885 * bsc#1270023 * bsc#1270024 * bsc#1270300 * bsc#1271543 * bsc#1271867 * bsc#1272139 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-23240 * CVE-2026-23449 * CVE-2026-31629 * CVE-2026-31759 * CVE-2026-43077 * CVE-2026-43109 * CVE-2026-43110 * CVE-2026-43206 * CVE-2026-46037 * CVE-2026-46242 * CVE-2026-46274 * CVE-2026-46319 * CVE-2026-52923 * CVE-2026-52956 * CVE-2026-52972 * CVE-2026-53133 * CVE-2026-53182 * CVE-2026-53224 * CVE-2026-53246 * CVE-2026-64530 * CVE-2026-64600 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-23240 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23240 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23240 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23449 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23449 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23449 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31629 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31629 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31629 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31759 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31759 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31759 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43077 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43077 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43077 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43109 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43109 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43109 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43110 ( SUSE ): 7.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:H/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43110 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43110 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43206 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43206 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46037 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( SUSE ): 8.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46274 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46274 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 5.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53182 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53182 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53182 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * openSUSE Leap 15.6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 An update that solves 21 vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 6.4.0-150600.23.87 fixes various security issues: The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2025-40204,CVE-2026-53224,CVE-2026-53246: sctp: validate cached peer INIT chunk length in COOKIE_ECHO processing (bsc#1253437 bsc#1270023 bsc#1270024). * CVE-2026-23240: Amend fix for CVE-2026-23240 ("tls: Fix race condition in tls_sw_cancel_work_tx()") (bsc#1262404). * CVE-2026-23449: net/sched: teql: Fix double-free in teql_master_xmit (bsc#1262213). * CVE-2026-31629: nfc: llcp: add missing return after LLCP_CLOSED checks (bsc#1263791). * CVE-2026-31759: usb: ulpi: fix double free in ulpi_register_interface() error path (bsc#1264078). * CVE-2026-43077: crypto: algif_aead - Fix minimum RX size check for decryption (bsc#1265306). * CVE-2026-43109: x86: shadow stacks: proper error handling for mmap lock (bsc#1269282). * CVE-2026-43110: wifi: brcmfmac: validate bsscfg indices in IF events (bsc#1264483). * CVE-2026-43206: drm/amdkfd: Fix out-of-bounds write in kfd_event_page_set() (bsc#1266668). * CVE-2026-46037: ipv4: icmp: validate reply type before using icmp_pointers (bsc#1267362). * CVE-2026-46242: eventpoll: fix ep_remove struct eventpoll / struct file UAF (bsc#1270300). * CVE-2026-46274: io-wq: check that the predecessor is hashed in io_wq_remove_pending() (bsc#1268624). * CVE-2026-46319: net/sched: act_ct: Only release RCU read lock after ct_ft (bsc#1268281). * CVE-2026-52923: ipc: limit next_id allocation to the valid ID range (bsc#1269034). * CVE-2026-52956: libceph: Fix potential out-of-bounds access in __ceph_x_decrypt() (bsc#1272139). * CVE-2026-52972: crypto: af_alg - Cap AEAD AD length to 0x80000000 (bsc#1269196). * CVE-2026-53133: RDMA/umem: Fix truncation for block sizes >= 4G (bsc#1269822). * CVE-2026-53182: wifi: nl80211: reject oversized EMA RNR lists (bsc#1269885). * CVE-2026-64530: net/sched: cls_api: Handle TC_ACT_CONSUMED in tcf_qevent_hand (bsc#1271867). * CVE-2026-64600: xfs: resample the data fork mapping after cycling ILOCK (RefluXFS) (bsc#1271543). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Live-Patching-15-SP6-2026-3719=1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3719=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP6 (ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-150600_23_87-default-debuginfo-10-150600.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-150600_23_87-default-10-150600.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-SLE15-SP6_Update_20-debugsource-10-150600.2.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 (ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-150600_23_87-default-debuginfo-10-150600.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-150600_23_87-default-10-150600.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-SLE15-SP6_Update_20-debugsource-10-150600.2.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23240.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23449.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31629.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31759.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43077.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43109.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43110.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43206.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46037.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46242.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46274.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46319.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52923.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52956.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52972.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53133.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53182.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53224.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53246.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64530.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64600.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262213 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262404 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263791 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264078 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264483 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265306 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266668 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267362 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268281 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268624 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269034 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269196 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269282 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269822 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269885 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270023 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270024 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270300 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271543 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271867 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272139 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 24 17:46:03 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2026 17:46:03 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3718-1: important: Security update for grafana Message-ID: <178759356303.283.8323888909844797255@fafdf49fb59f> # Security update for grafana Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3718-1 Release Date: 2026-08-24T09:23:41Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1262187 * bsc#1263272 * bsc#1264764 * bsc#1265281 * bsc#1265282 * bsc#1265283 * bsc#1265284 * bsc#1265285 * bsc#1265286 * bsc#1265287 * bsc#1265288 * bsc#1265289 * bsc#1265290 * bsc#1266600 * bsc#1267153 * bsc#1271327 * bsc#1271331 * bsc#1274217 * jsc#MSQA-1059 * jsc#PED-16512 Cross-References: * CVE-2025-12141 * CVE-2025-30153 * CVE-2026-21725 * CVE-2026-25680 * CVE-2026-25681 * CVE-2026-27136 * CVE-2026-28374 * CVE-2026-28376 * CVE-2026-28379 * CVE-2026-28380 * CVE-2026-28383 * CVE-2026-33376 * CVE-2026-33377 * CVE-2026-33378 * CVE-2026-33380 * CVE-2026-33381 * CVE-2026-33382 * CVE-2026-39821 * CVE-2026-39882 * CVE-2026-41607 * CVE-2026-42502 * CVE-2026-42506 CVSS scores: * CVE-2025-12141 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:N/SC:L/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-12141 ( SUSE ): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2025-12141 ( NVD ): 1.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:N/SC:L/SI:N/SA:N/E:U/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:N/AU:Y/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2025-12141 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2025-30153 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-30153 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-21725 ( SUSE ): 2.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:P/VC:N/VI:L/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-21725 ( SUSE ): 3.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-21725 ( NVD ): 2.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-21725 ( NVD ): 2.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:H/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-25680 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-25680 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-25680 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-25681 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:L/SI:L/SA:N * CVE-2026-25681 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:C/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-25681 ( NVD ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:C/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-27136 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:L/SI:L/SA:N * CVE-2026-27136 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:C/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-27136 ( NVD ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:C/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-28374 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-28374 ( SUSE ): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-28374 ( NVD ): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-28376 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-28376 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-28376 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-28379 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-28379 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-28379 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-28380 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-28380 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-28380 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-28383 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-28383 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-28383 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-33376 ( SUSE ): 9.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-33376 ( SUSE ): 7.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-33376 ( NVD ): 7.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-33377 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-33377 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-33377 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-33378 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-33378 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-33378 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-33380 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:H/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-33380 ( SUSE ): 7.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-33380 ( NVD ): 6.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-33380 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-33381 ( SUSE ): 7.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-33381 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-33381 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-33381 ( NVD ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-33382 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-33382 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-39821 ( SUSE ): 9.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-39821 ( SUSE ): 7.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-39821 ( NVD ): 9.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-39821 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-39882 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-39882 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-41607 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-41607 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-41607 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-41607 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-42502 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:L/SI:L/SA:N * CVE-2026-42502 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:C/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-42502 ( NVD ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:C/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-42506 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:L/SI:L/SA:N * CVE-2026-42506 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:C/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-42506 ( NVD ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:C/C:L/I:L/A:N Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 * SUSE Package Hub 15 15-SP7 An update that solves 22 vulnerabilities and contains two features can now be installed. ## Description: This update for grafana fixes the following issues: grafana updated from version 11.6.14+security04 to version 12.4.5: Security fixes: * CVE-2026-39882: Prevent memory exhaustion DoS in OpenTelemetry OTLP HTTP exporters (bsc#1274217) * CVE-2026-33382: Limit the size of the request body before processing it at several Grafana API endpoints (bsc#1271331) * CVE-2025-12141: Fixed information leakage in Grafana Alerting (bsc#1262187) * CVE-2026-41607: Fix potential information disclosure in Apache Thrift (bsc#1263272) Breaking chahnges introduced in version 12.0.0: * BREAKING: Removed AngularJS and all deprecated UI Extensions APIs. * BREAKING: Enforced stricter version compatibility checks in plugin CLI install commands. * BREAKING: Enabled the failWrongDSUID feature flag by default, which rejects data sources with incorrect UIDs. Other changes introduced from version 11.6.14+security04 to version 12.4.5 (jsc#PED-16512): * Add Legal-Review-Notice (bsc#1271327) * Datasources: return 400 when payload UID does not match URL UID in PUT /api/datasources/uid/:uid * Analytics: Keep internal dashboard id. * Reporting: Correctly apply appSubURL to report settings requests * Alerting: Document Grafana HA Alertmanager cluster metrics prefix change. * Dependency updates to core plugins and UI libraries. * Updates to data source provisioning and dashboard schemas. * Introduced dynamic dashboards in public preview. * Added a new side toolbar that replaces the second top toolbar to provide additional vertical space. * Added the ability to create dashboards from templates using sample data. * Revamped the gauge visualization with rounded bars, configurable bar thickness, and endpoint markers. * Added support to map one variable to multiple values. * Released a completely redesigned logs visualization. * Added the ability to export dashboards directly as PNG images. * Introduced an interactive learning experience within the Grafana UI. * Added a Switch template variable type to quickly toggle between values in queries. * Added functionality to style table cells using CSS properties via the field cell option. * Added support for Entra Workload Identity to enhance authentication capabilities with federated credentials. * Redesigned the alert rule list page. * Renamed Mute Timings to Active Time Intervals in Grafana Alerting. * Added support for Service Account Impersonation in the BigQuery data source. * Introduced the Grafana Advisor in public preview. * Introduced a new dashboard schema to replace the original single grid layout. * MIGRATION: Triggered a full-table rewrite for the annotation table, which may temporarily increase disk usage. ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Package Hub 15 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Packagehub-Subpackages-15-SP7-2026-3718=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Package Hub 15 15-SP7 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * grafana-debuginfo-12.4.5-150200.3.91.1 * grafana-12.4.5-150200.3.91.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-12141.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-30153.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-21725.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-25680.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-25681.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-27136.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-28374.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-28376.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-28379.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-28380.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-28383.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-33376.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-33377.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-33378.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-33380.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-33381.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-33382.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-39821.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-39882.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-41607.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-42502.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-42506.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262187 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263272 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264764 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265281 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265282 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265283 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265284 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265285 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265286 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265287 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265288 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265289 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265290 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266600 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267153 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271327 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271331 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274217 * https://jira.suse.com/browse/MSQA-1059 * https://jira.suse.com/browse/PED-16512 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 24 20:30:45 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2026 20:30:45 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3757-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 55 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 15 SP4) Message-ID: <178760344598.1667.358769703116068651@600ec853f7e8> # Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 55 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 15 SP4) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3757-1 Release Date: 2026-08-24T15:34:47Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1264078 * bsc#1265306 * bsc#1267362 * bsc#1267625 * bsc#1268281 * bsc#1269034 * bsc#1269196 * bsc#1269284 * bsc#1269822 * bsc#1270023 * bsc#1270024 * bsc#1271543 * bsc#1272139 Cross-References: * CVE-2023-53995 * CVE-2026-31759 * CVE-2026-43077 * CVE-2026-46037 * CVE-2026-46319 * CVE-2026-46331 * CVE-2026-52923 * CVE-2026-52956 * CVE-2026-52972 * CVE-2026-53133 * CVE-2026-53224 * CVE-2026-53246 * CVE-2026-64600 CVSS scores: * CVE-2023-53995 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2023-53995 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31759 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31759 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31759 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43077 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43077 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43077 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46037 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46331 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46331 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46331 ( NVD ): 6.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 5.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * openSUSE Leap 15.4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.3 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 An update that solves 13 vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 5.14.21-150400.24.222 fixes various security issues: The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2023-53995: net: ipv4: fix one memleak in __inet_del_ifa() (bsc#1269284). * CVE-2025-40204,CVE-2026-53224,CVE-2026-53246: sctp: validate cached peer INIT chunk length in COOKIE_ECHO processing (bsc#1253437 bsc#1270023 bsc#1270024). * CVE-2026-31759: usb: ulpi: fix double free in ulpi_register_interface() error path (bsc#1264078). * CVE-2026-43077: crypto: algif_aead - Fix minimum RX size check for decryption (bsc#1265306). * CVE-2026-46037: ipv4: icmp: validate reply type before using icmp_pointers (bsc#1267362). * CVE-2026-46319: net/sched: act_ct: Only release RCU read lock after ct_ft (bsc#1268281). * CVE-2026-46331: net/sched: fix pedit partial COW leading to page cache (bsc#1267625). * CVE-2026-52923: ipc: limit next_id allocation to the valid ID range (bsc#1269034). * CVE-2026-52956: libceph: Fix potential out-of-bounds access in __ceph_x_decrypt() (bsc#1272139). * CVE-2026-52972: crypto: af_alg - Cap AEAD AD length to 0x80000000 (bsc#1269196). * CVE-2026-53133: RDMA/umem: Fix truncation for block sizes >= 4G (bsc#1269822). * CVE-2026-64600: xfs: resample the data fork mapping after cycling ILOCK (RefluXFS) (bsc#1271543). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Live-Patching-15-SP4-2026-3757=1 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3757=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP4 (ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-SLE15-SP4_Update_55-debugsource-4-150400.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-5_14_21-150400_24_222-default-debuginfo-4-150400.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-5_14_21-150400_24_222-default-4-150400.2.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 (ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-5_14_21-150400_24_222-default-4-150400.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-5_14_21-150400_24_222-default-debuginfo-4-150400.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-SLE15-SP4_Update_55-debugsource-4-150400.2.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2023-53995.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31759.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43077.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46037.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46319.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46331.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52923.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52956.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52972.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53133.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53224.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53246.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64600.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264078 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265306 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267362 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267625 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268281 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269034 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269196 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269284 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269822 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270023 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270024 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271543 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272139 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 24 20:32:15 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2026 20:32:15 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3756-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 46 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 15 SP4) Message-ID: <178760353508.1667.823057095189399971@600ec853f7e8> # Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 46 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 15 SP4) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3756-1 Release Date: 2026-08-24T15:34:18Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1253437 * bsc#1262213 * bsc#1263791 * bsc#1264078 * bsc#1264483 * bsc#1265306 * bsc#1266668 * bsc#1267362 * bsc#1267625 * bsc#1268281 * bsc#1268624 * bsc#1269034 * bsc#1269196 * bsc#1269284 * bsc#1269822 * bsc#1270023 * bsc#1270024 * bsc#1271543 * bsc#1272139 Cross-References: * CVE-2023-53995 * CVE-2025-40204 * CVE-2026-23449 * CVE-2026-31629 * CVE-2026-31759 * CVE-2026-43077 * CVE-2026-43110 * CVE-2026-43206 * CVE-2026-46037 * CVE-2026-46274 * CVE-2026-46319 * CVE-2026-46331 * CVE-2026-52923 * CVE-2026-52956 * CVE-2026-52972 * CVE-2026-53133 * CVE-2026-53224 * CVE-2026-53246 * CVE-2026-64600 CVSS scores: * CVE-2023-53995 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2023-53995 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-40204 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-40204 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2025-40204 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23449 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23449 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23449 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31629 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31629 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31629 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31759 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31759 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31759 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43077 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43077 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43077 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43110 ( SUSE ): 7.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:H/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43110 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43110 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43206 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43206 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46037 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46274 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46274 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46331 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46331 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46331 ( NVD ): 6.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 5.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * openSUSE Leap 15.4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.3 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 An update that solves 19 vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 5.14.21-150400.24.184 fixes various security issues: The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2023-53995: net: ipv4: fix one memleak in __inet_del_ifa() (bsc#1269284). * CVE-2025-40204,CVE-2026-53224,CVE-2026-53246: sctp: validate cached peer INIT chunk length in COOKIE_ECHO processing (bsc#1253437 bsc#1270023 bsc#1270024). * CVE-2025-40204: sctp: Fix MAC comparison to be constant-time (bsc#1253437). * CVE-2026-23449: net/sched: teql: Fix double-free in teql_master_xmit (bsc#1262213). * CVE-2026-31629: nfc: llcp: add missing return after LLCP_CLOSED checks (bsc#1263791). * CVE-2026-31759: usb: ulpi: fix double free in ulpi_register_interface() error path (bsc#1264078). * CVE-2026-43077: crypto: algif_aead - Fix minimum RX size check for decryption (bsc#1265306). * CVE-2026-43110: wifi: brcmfmac: validate bsscfg indices in IF events (bsc#1264483). * CVE-2026-43206: drm/amdkfd: Fix out-of-bounds write in kfd_event_page_set() (bsc#1266668). * CVE-2026-46037: ipv4: icmp: validate reply type before using icmp_pointers (bsc#1267362). * CVE-2026-46274: io-wq: check that the predecessor is hashed in io_wq_remove_pending() (bsc#1268624). * CVE-2026-46319: net/sched: act_ct: Only release RCU read lock after ct_ft (bsc#1268281). * CVE-2026-46331: net/sched: fix pedit partial COW leading to page cache (bsc#1267625). * CVE-2026-52923: ipc: limit next_id allocation to the valid ID range (bsc#1269034). * CVE-2026-52956: libceph: Fix potential out-of-bounds access in __ceph_x_decrypt() (bsc#1272139). * CVE-2026-52972: crypto: af_alg - Cap AEAD AD length to 0x80000000 (bsc#1269196). * CVE-2026-53133: RDMA/umem: Fix truncation for block sizes >= 4G (bsc#1269822). * CVE-2026-64600: xfs: resample the data fork mapping after cycling ILOCK (RefluXFS) (bsc#1271543). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * openSUSE Leap 15.4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3756=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Live-Patching-15-SP4-2026-3756=1 ## Package List: * openSUSE Leap 15.4 (ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-SLE15-SP4_Update_46-debugsource-12-150400.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-5_14_21-150400_24_184-default-debuginfo-12-150400.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-5_14_21-150400_24_184-default-12-150400.2.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP4 (ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-SLE15-SP4_Update_46-debugsource-12-150400.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-5_14_21-150400_24_184-default-12-150400.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-5_14_21-150400_24_184-default-debuginfo-12-150400.2.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2023-53995.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-40204.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23449.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31629.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31759.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43077.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43110.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43206.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46037.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46274.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46319.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46331.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52923.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52956.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52972.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53133.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53224.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53246.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64600.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1253437 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262213 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263791 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264078 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264483 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265306 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266668 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267362 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267625 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268281 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268624 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269034 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269196 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269284 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269822 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270023 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270024 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271543 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272139 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 24 20:33:52 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2026 20:33:52 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3754-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 5 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 15 SP7) Message-ID: <178760363266.1667.16167863792500015130@600ec853f7e8> # Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 5 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 15 SP7) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3754-1 Release Date: 2026-08-24T15:04:32Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1253437 * bsc#1262213 * bsc#1262404 * bsc#1263791 * bsc#1264078 * bsc#1264483 * bsc#1265306 * bsc#1266668 * bsc#1267362 * bsc#1268281 * bsc#1268624 * bsc#1269034 * bsc#1269196 * bsc#1269282 * bsc#1269822 * bsc#1269885 * bsc#1270023 * bsc#1270024 * bsc#1270300 * bsc#1271543 * bsc#1271867 * bsc#1272139 Cross-References: * CVE-2025-40204 * CVE-2026-23240 * CVE-2026-23449 * CVE-2026-31629 * CVE-2026-31759 * CVE-2026-43077 * CVE-2026-43109 * CVE-2026-43110 * CVE-2026-43206 * CVE-2026-46037 * CVE-2026-46242 * CVE-2026-46274 * CVE-2026-46319 * CVE-2026-52923 * CVE-2026-52956 * CVE-2026-52972 * CVE-2026-53133 * CVE-2026-53182 * CVE-2026-53224 * CVE-2026-53246 * CVE-2026-64530 * CVE-2026-64600 CVSS scores: * CVE-2025-40204 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-40204 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2025-40204 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23240 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23240 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23240 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23449 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23449 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23449 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31629 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31629 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31629 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31759 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31759 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31759 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43077 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43077 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43077 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43109 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43109 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43109 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43110 ( SUSE ): 7.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:H/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43110 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43110 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43206 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43206 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46037 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( SUSE ): 8.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46274 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46274 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 5.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53182 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53182 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53182 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * openSUSE Leap 15.6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 An update that solves 22 vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 6.4.0-150700.53.19 fixes various security issues: The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2025-40204,CVE-2026-53224,CVE-2026-53246: sctp: validate cached peer INIT chunk length in COOKIE_ECHO processing (bsc#1253437 bsc#1270023 bsc#1270024). * CVE-2025-40204: sctp: Fix MAC comparison to be constant-time (bsc#1253437). * CVE-2026-23240: Amend fix for CVE-2026-23240 ("tls: Fix race condition in tls_sw_cancel_work_tx()") (bsc#1262404). * CVE-2026-23449: net/sched: teql: Fix double-free in teql_master_xmit (bsc#1262213). * CVE-2026-31629: nfc: llcp: add missing return after LLCP_CLOSED checks (bsc#1263791). * CVE-2026-31759: usb: ulpi: fix double free in ulpi_register_interface() error path (bsc#1264078). * CVE-2026-43077: crypto: algif_aead - Fix minimum RX size check for decryption (bsc#1265306). * CVE-2026-43109: x86: shadow stacks: proper error handling for mmap lock (bsc#1269282). * CVE-2026-43110: wifi: brcmfmac: validate bsscfg indices in IF events (bsc#1264483). * CVE-2026-43206: drm/amdkfd: Fix out-of-bounds write in kfd_event_page_set() (bsc#1266668). * CVE-2026-46037: ipv4: icmp: validate reply type before using icmp_pointers (bsc#1267362). * CVE-2026-46242: eventpoll: fix ep_remove struct eventpoll / struct file UAF (bsc#1270300). * CVE-2026-46274: io-wq: check that the predecessor is hashed in io_wq_remove_pending() (bsc#1268624). * CVE-2026-46319: net/sched: act_ct: Only release RCU read lock after ct_ft (bsc#1268281). * CVE-2026-52923: ipc: limit next_id allocation to the valid ID range (bsc#1269034). * CVE-2026-52956: libceph: Fix potential out-of-bounds access in __ceph_x_decrypt() (bsc#1272139). * CVE-2026-52972: crypto: af_alg - Cap AEAD AD length to 0x80000000 (bsc#1269196). * CVE-2026-53133: RDMA/umem: Fix truncation for block sizes >= 4G (bsc#1269822). * CVE-2026-53182: wifi: nl80211: reject oversized EMA RNR lists (bsc#1269885). * CVE-2026-64530: net/sched: cls_api: Handle TC_ACT_CONSUMED in tcf_qevent_hand (bsc#1271867). * CVE-2026-64600: xfs: resample the data fork mapping after cycling ILOCK (RefluXFS) (bsc#1271543). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Live-Patching-15-SP7-2026-3752=1 SUSE-SLE- Module-Live-Patching-15-SP7-2026-3751=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Live-Patching-15-SP6-2026-3755=1 SUSE-SLE- Module-Live-Patching-15-SP6-2026-3754=1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3755=1 SUSE-2026-3754=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP7 (ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-150700_53_16-default-debuginfo-16-150700.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-SLE15-SP7_Update_4-debugsource-16-150700.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-150700_53_16-default-16-150700.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-150700_53_19-default-13-150700.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-150700_53_19-default-debuginfo-13-150700.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-SLE15-SP7_Update_5-debugsource-13-150700.2.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 (ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-SLE15-SP6_Update_13-debugsource-20-150600.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-SLE15-SP6_Update_15-debugsource-16-150600.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-150600_23_60-default-20-150600.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-150600_23_60-default-debuginfo-20-150600.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-150600_23_70-default-debuginfo-16-150600.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-150600_23_70-default-16-150600.2.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP6 (ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-SLE15-SP6_Update_13-debugsource-20-150600.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-SLE15-SP6_Update_15-debugsource-16-150600.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-150600_23_60-default-20-150600.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-150600_23_60-default-debuginfo-20-150600.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-150600_23_70-default-debuginfo-16-150600.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-150600_23_70-default-16-150600.2.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-40204.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23240.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23449.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31629.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31759.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43077.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43109.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43110.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43206.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46037.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46242.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46274.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46319.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52923.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52956.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52972.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53133.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53182.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53224.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53246.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64530.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64600.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1253437 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262213 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262404 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263791 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264078 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264483 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265306 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266668 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267362 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268281 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268624 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269034 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269196 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269282 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269822 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269885 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270023 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270024 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270300 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271543 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271867 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272139 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 24 20:35:23 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2026 20:35:23 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3750-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 48 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 15 SP4) Message-ID: <178760372375.1667.17446087462764505477@600ec853f7e8> # Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 48 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 15 SP4) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3750-1 Release Date: 2026-08-24T13:05:04Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1262213 * bsc#1263791 * bsc#1264078 * bsc#1264483 * bsc#1265306 * bsc#1266668 * bsc#1267362 * bsc#1267625 * bsc#1268281 * bsc#1268624 * bsc#1269034 * bsc#1269196 * bsc#1269284 * bsc#1269822 * bsc#1270023 * bsc#1270024 * bsc#1271543 * bsc#1272139 Cross-References: * CVE-2023-53995 * CVE-2026-23449 * CVE-2026-31629 * CVE-2026-31759 * CVE-2026-43077 * CVE-2026-43110 * CVE-2026-43206 * CVE-2026-46037 * CVE-2026-46274 * CVE-2026-46319 * CVE-2026-46331 * CVE-2026-52923 * CVE-2026-52956 * CVE-2026-52972 * CVE-2026-53133 * CVE-2026-53224 * CVE-2026-53246 * CVE-2026-64600 CVSS scores: * CVE-2023-53995 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2023-53995 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23449 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23449 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23449 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31629 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31629 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31629 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31759 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31759 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31759 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43077 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43077 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43077 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43110 ( SUSE ): 7.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:H/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43110 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43110 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43206 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43206 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46037 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46274 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46274 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46331 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46331 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46331 ( NVD ): 6.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 5.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * openSUSE Leap 15.4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.3 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 An update that solves 18 vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 5.14.21-150400.24.194 fixes various security issues: The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2023-53995: net: ipv4: fix one memleak in __inet_del_ifa() (bsc#1269284). * CVE-2025-40204,CVE-2026-53224,CVE-2026-53246: sctp: validate cached peer INIT chunk length in COOKIE_ECHO processing (bsc#1253437 bsc#1270023 bsc#1270024). * CVE-2026-23449: net/sched: teql: Fix double-free in teql_master_xmit (bsc#1262213). * CVE-2026-31629: nfc: llcp: add missing return after LLCP_CLOSED checks (bsc#1263791). * CVE-2026-31759: usb: ulpi: fix double free in ulpi_register_interface() error path (bsc#1264078). * CVE-2026-43077: crypto: algif_aead - Fix minimum RX size check for decryption (bsc#1265306). * CVE-2026-43110: wifi: brcmfmac: validate bsscfg indices in IF events (bsc#1264483). * CVE-2026-43206: drm/amdkfd: Fix out-of-bounds write in kfd_event_page_set() (bsc#1266668). * CVE-2026-46037: ipv4: icmp: validate reply type before using icmp_pointers (bsc#1267362). * CVE-2026-46274: io-wq: check that the predecessor is hashed in io_wq_remove_pending() (bsc#1268624). * CVE-2026-46319: net/sched: act_ct: Only release RCU read lock after ct_ft (bsc#1268281). * CVE-2026-46331: net/sched: fix pedit partial COW leading to page cache (bsc#1267625). * CVE-2026-52923: ipc: limit next_id allocation to the valid ID range (bsc#1269034). * CVE-2026-52956: libceph: Fix potential out-of-bounds access in __ceph_x_decrypt() (bsc#1272139). * CVE-2026-52972: crypto: af_alg - Cap AEAD AD length to 0x80000000 (bsc#1269196). * CVE-2026-53133: RDMA/umem: Fix truncation for block sizes >= 4G (bsc#1269822). * CVE-2026-64600: xfs: resample the data fork mapping after cycling ILOCK (RefluXFS) (bsc#1271543). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Live-Patching-15-SP4-2026-3750=1 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3750=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP4 (ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-5_14_21-150400_24_194-default-debuginfo-10-150400.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-5_14_21-150400_24_194-default-10-150400.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-SLE15-SP4_Update_48-debugsource-10-150400.2.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 (ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-5_14_21-150400_24_194-default-10-150400.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-5_14_21-150400_24_194-default-debuginfo-10-150400.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-SLE15-SP4_Update_48-debugsource-10-150400.2.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2023-53995.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23449.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31629.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31759.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43077.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43110.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43206.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46037.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46274.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46319.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46331.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52923.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52956.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52972.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53133.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53224.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53246.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64600.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262213 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263791 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264078 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264483 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265306 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266668 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267362 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267625 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268281 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268624 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269034 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269196 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269284 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269822 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270023 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270024 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271543 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272139 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 24 20:36:47 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2026 20:36:47 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3749-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 83 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 12 SP5) Message-ID: <178760380711.1667.12427009483915833965@600ec853f7e8> # Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 83 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 12 SP5) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3749-1 Release Date: 2026-08-24T13:04:48Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1263791 * bsc#1264078 * bsc#1265306 * bsc#1266668 * bsc#1267625 * bsc#1269034 * bsc#1269196 * bsc#1269284 * bsc#1270023 * bsc#1270024 * bsc#1271543 * bsc#1272139 Cross-References: * CVE-2023-53995 * CVE-2026-31629 * CVE-2026-31759 * CVE-2026-43077 * CVE-2026-43206 * CVE-2026-46331 * CVE-2026-52923 * CVE-2026-52956 * CVE-2026-52972 * CVE-2026-53224 * CVE-2026-53246 * CVE-2026-64600 CVSS scores: * CVE-2023-53995 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2023-53995 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31629 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31629 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31629 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31759 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31759 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31759 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43077 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43077 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43077 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43206 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43206 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46331 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46331 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46331 ( NVD ): 6.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 5.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 12 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 12-SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 12 SP5 An update that solves 12 vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 4.12.14-122.310 fixes various security issues: The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2023-53995: net: ipv4: fix one memleak in __inet_del_ifa() (bsc#1269284). * CVE-2025-40204,CVE-2026-53224,CVE-2026-53246: sctp: validate cached peer INIT chunk length in COOKIE_ECHO processing (bsc#1253437 bsc#1270023 bsc#1270024). * CVE-2026-31629: nfc: llcp: add missing return after LLCP_CLOSED checks (bsc#1263791). * CVE-2026-31759: usb: ulpi: fix double free in ulpi_register_interface() error path (bsc#1264078). * CVE-2026-43077: crypto: algif_aead - Fix minimum RX size check for decryption (bsc#1265306). * CVE-2026-43206: drm/amdkfd: Fix out-of-bounds write in kfd_event_page_set() (bsc#1266668). * CVE-2026-46331: net/sched: fix pedit partial COW leading to page cache (bsc#1267625). * CVE-2026-52923: ipc: limit next_id allocation to the valid ID range (bsc#1269034). * CVE-2026-52956: libceph: Fix potential out-of-bounds access in __ceph_x_decrypt() (bsc#1272139). * CVE-2026-52972: crypto: af_alg - Cap AEAD AD length to 0x80000000 (bsc#1269196). * CVE-2026-64600: xfs: resample the data fork mapping after cycling ILOCK (RefluXFS) (bsc#1271543). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 12-SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Live-Patching-12-SP5-2026-3749=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 12-SP5 (ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kgraft-patch-4_12_14-122_310-default-5-2.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2023-53995.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31629.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31759.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43077.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43206.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46331.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52923.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52956.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52972.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53224.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53246.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64600.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263791 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264078 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265306 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266668 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267625 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269034 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269196 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269284 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270023 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270024 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271543 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272139 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 24 20:37:59 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2026 20:37:59 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3747-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 53 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 15 SP4) Message-ID: <178760387944.1667.4608385637452429731@600ec853f7e8> # Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 53 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 15 SP4) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3747-1 Release Date: 2026-08-24T13:04:24Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1262213 * bsc#1263791 * bsc#1264078 * bsc#1264483 * bsc#1265306 * bsc#1266668 * bsc#1267362 * bsc#1267625 * bsc#1268281 * bsc#1269034 * bsc#1269196 * bsc#1269284 * bsc#1269822 * bsc#1270023 * bsc#1270024 * bsc#1271543 * bsc#1272139 Cross-References: * CVE-2023-53995 * CVE-2026-23449 * CVE-2026-31629 * CVE-2026-31759 * CVE-2026-43077 * CVE-2026-43110 * CVE-2026-43206 * CVE-2026-46037 * CVE-2026-46319 * CVE-2026-46331 * CVE-2026-52923 * CVE-2026-52956 * CVE-2026-52972 * CVE-2026-53133 * CVE-2026-53224 * CVE-2026-53246 * CVE-2026-64600 CVSS scores: * CVE-2023-53995 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2023-53995 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23449 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23449 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23449 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31629 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31629 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31629 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31759 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31759 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31759 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43077 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43077 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43077 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43110 ( SUSE ): 7.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:H/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43110 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43110 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43206 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43206 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46037 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46331 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46331 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46331 ( NVD ): 6.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 5.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * openSUSE Leap 15.4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.3 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 An update that solves 17 vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 5.14.21-150400.24.214 fixes various security issues: The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2023-53995: net: ipv4: fix one memleak in __inet_del_ifa() (bsc#1269284). * CVE-2025-40204,CVE-2026-53224,CVE-2026-53246: sctp: validate cached peer INIT chunk length in COOKIE_ECHO processing (bsc#1253437 bsc#1270023 bsc#1270024). * CVE-2026-23449: net/sched: teql: Fix double-free in teql_master_xmit (bsc#1262213). * CVE-2026-31629: nfc: llcp: add missing return after LLCP_CLOSED checks (bsc#1263791). * CVE-2026-31759: usb: ulpi: fix double free in ulpi_register_interface() error path (bsc#1264078). * CVE-2026-43077: crypto: algif_aead - Fix minimum RX size check for decryption (bsc#1265306). * CVE-2026-43110: wifi: brcmfmac: validate bsscfg indices in IF events (bsc#1264483). * CVE-2026-43206: drm/amdkfd: Fix out-of-bounds write in kfd_event_page_set() (bsc#1266668). * CVE-2026-46037: ipv4: icmp: validate reply type before using icmp_pointers (bsc#1267362). * CVE-2026-46319: net/sched: act_ct: Only release RCU read lock after ct_ft (bsc#1268281). * CVE-2026-46331: net/sched: fix pedit partial COW leading to page cache (bsc#1267625). * CVE-2026-52923: ipc: limit next_id allocation to the valid ID range (bsc#1269034). * CVE-2026-52956: libceph: Fix potential out-of-bounds access in __ceph_x_decrypt() (bsc#1272139). * CVE-2026-52972: crypto: af_alg - Cap AEAD AD length to 0x80000000 (bsc#1269196). * CVE-2026-53133: RDMA/umem: Fix truncation for block sizes >= 4G (bsc#1269822). * CVE-2026-64600: xfs: resample the data fork mapping after cycling ILOCK (RefluXFS) (bsc#1271543). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Live-Patching-15-SP4-2026-3747=1 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3747=1 ## Package List: * openSUSE Leap 15.4 (ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-5_14_21-150400_24_214-default-debuginfo-5-150400.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-SLE15-SP4_Update_53-debugsource-5-150400.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-5_14_21-150400_24_214-default-5-150400.2.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP4 (ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-5_14_21-150400_24_214-default-debuginfo-5-150400.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-SLE15-SP4_Update_53-debugsource-5-150400.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-5_14_21-150400_24_214-default-5-150400.2.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2023-53995.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23449.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31629.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31759.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43077.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43110.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43206.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46037.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46319.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46331.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52923.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52956.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52972.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53133.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53224.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53246.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64600.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262213 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263791 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264078 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264483 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265306 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266668 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267362 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267625 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268281 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269034 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269196 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269284 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269822 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270023 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270024 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271543 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272139 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 24 20:39:30 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2026 20:39:30 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3746-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel RT (Live Patch 12 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 15 SP7) Message-ID: <178760397048.1667.3405564212832750480@600ec853f7e8> # Security update for the Linux Kernel RT (Live Patch 12 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 15 SP7) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3746-1 Release Date: 2026-08-24T12:16:47Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1262213 * bsc#1262404 * bsc#1263791 * bsc#1264483 * bsc#1265306 * bsc#1267362 * bsc#1268281 * bsc#1268624 * bsc#1269034 * bsc#1269196 * bsc#1269282 * bsc#1269822 * bsc#1269885 * bsc#1270023 * bsc#1270024 * bsc#1270300 * bsc#1271543 * bsc#1271867 * bsc#1272139 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-23240 * CVE-2026-23449 * CVE-2026-31629 * CVE-2026-43077 * CVE-2026-43109 * CVE-2026-43110 * CVE-2026-46037 * CVE-2026-46242 * CVE-2026-46274 * CVE-2026-46319 * CVE-2026-52923 * CVE-2026-52956 * CVE-2026-52972 * CVE-2026-53133 * CVE-2026-53182 * CVE-2026-53224 * CVE-2026-53246 * CVE-2026-64530 * CVE-2026-64600 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-23240 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23240 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23240 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23449 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23449 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23449 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31629 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31629 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31629 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43077 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43077 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43077 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43109 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43109 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43109 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43110 ( SUSE ): 7.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:H/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43110 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43110 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46037 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( SUSE ): 8.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46274 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46274 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 5.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53182 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53182 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53182 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 An update that solves 19 vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 6.4.0-150700.7.40 fixes various security issues: The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2025-40204,CVE-2026-53224,CVE-2026-53246: sctp: validate cached peer INIT chunk length in COOKIE_ECHO processing (bsc#1253437 bsc#1270023 bsc#1270024). * CVE-2026-23240: Amend fix for CVE-2026-23240 ("tls: Fix race condition in tls_sw_cancel_work_tx()") (bsc#1262404). * CVE-2026-23449: net/sched: teql: Fix double-free in teql_master_xmit (bsc#1262213). * CVE-2026-31629: nfc: llcp: add missing return after LLCP_CLOSED checks (bsc#1263791). * CVE-2026-43077: crypto: algif_aead - Fix minimum RX size check for decryption (bsc#1265306). * CVE-2026-43109: x86: shadow stacks: proper error handling for mmap lock (bsc#1269282). * CVE-2026-43110: wifi: brcmfmac: validate bsscfg indices in IF events (bsc#1264483). * CVE-2026-46037: ipv4: icmp: validate reply type before using icmp_pointers (bsc#1267362). * CVE-2026-46242: eventpoll: fix ep_remove struct eventpoll / struct file UAF (bsc#1270300). * CVE-2026-46274: io-wq: check that the predecessor is hashed in io_wq_remove_pending() (bsc#1268624). * CVE-2026-46319: net/sched: act_ct: Only release RCU read lock after ct_ft (bsc#1268281). * CVE-2026-52923: ipc: limit next_id allocation to the valid ID range (bsc#1269034). * CVE-2026-52956: libceph: Fix potential out-of-bounds access in __ceph_x_decrypt() (bsc#1272139). * CVE-2026-52972: crypto: af_alg - Cap AEAD AD length to 0x80000000 (bsc#1269196). * CVE-2026-53133: RDMA/umem: Fix truncation for block sizes >= 4G (bsc#1269822). * CVE-2026-53182: wifi: nl80211: reject oversized EMA RNR lists (bsc#1269885). * CVE-2026-64530: net/sched: cls_api: Handle TC_ACT_CONSUMED in tcf_qevent_hand (bsc#1271867). * CVE-2026-64600: xfs: resample the data fork mapping after cycling ILOCK (RefluXFS) (bsc#1271543). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Live-Patching-15-SP7-2026-3746=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP7 (x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-150700_7_40-rt-debuginfo-7-150700.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-SLE15-SP7-RT_Update_12-debugsource-7-150700.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-150700_7_40-rt-7-150700.2.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23240.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23449.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31629.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43077.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43109.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43110.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46037.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46242.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46274.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46319.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52923.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52956.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52972.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53133.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53182.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53224.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53246.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64530.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64600.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262213 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262404 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263791 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264483 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265306 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267362 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268281 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268624 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269034 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269196 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269282 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269822 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269885 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270023 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270024 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270300 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271543 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271867 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272139 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 24 20:40:46 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2026 20:40:46 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3744-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 38 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 15 SP5) Message-ID: <178760404690.1667.7114778417353291048@600ec853f7e8> # Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 38 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 15 SP5) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3744-1 Release Date: 2026-08-24T12:16:16Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1262213 * bsc#1263791 * bsc#1264078 * bsc#1264483 * bsc#1265306 * bsc#1266668 * bsc#1267362 * bsc#1267625 * bsc#1268281 * bsc#1268624 * bsc#1269034 * bsc#1269196 * bsc#1269284 * bsc#1269822 * bsc#1270023 * bsc#1270024 * bsc#1271543 * bsc#1271867 * bsc#1272139 Cross-References: * CVE-2023-53995 * CVE-2026-23449 * CVE-2026-31629 * CVE-2026-31759 * CVE-2026-43077 * CVE-2026-43110 * CVE-2026-43206 * CVE-2026-46037 * CVE-2026-46274 * CVE-2026-46319 * CVE-2026-46331 * CVE-2026-52923 * CVE-2026-52956 * CVE-2026-52972 * CVE-2026-53133 * CVE-2026-53224 * CVE-2026-53246 * CVE-2026-64530 * CVE-2026-64600 CVSS scores: * CVE-2023-53995 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2023-53995 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23449 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23449 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23449 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31629 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31629 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31629 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31759 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31759 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31759 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43077 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43077 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43077 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43110 ( SUSE ): 7.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:H/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43110 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43110 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43206 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43206 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46037 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46274 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46274 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46331 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46331 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46331 ( NVD ): 6.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 5.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * openSUSE Leap 15.5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 An update that solves 19 vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 5.14.21-150500.55.149 fixes various security issues: The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2023-53995: net: ipv4: fix one memleak in __inet_del_ifa() (bsc#1269284). * CVE-2025-40204,CVE-2026-53224,CVE-2026-53246: sctp: validate cached peer INIT chunk length in COOKIE_ECHO processing (bsc#1253437 bsc#1270023 bsc#1270024). * CVE-2026-23449: net/sched: teql: Fix double-free in teql_master_xmit (bsc#1262213). * CVE-2026-31629: nfc: llcp: add missing return after LLCP_CLOSED checks (bsc#1263791). * CVE-2026-31759: usb: ulpi: fix double free in ulpi_register_interface() error path (bsc#1264078). * CVE-2026-43077: crypto: algif_aead - Fix minimum RX size check for decryption (bsc#1265306). * CVE-2026-43110: wifi: brcmfmac: validate bsscfg indices in IF events (bsc#1264483). * CVE-2026-43206: drm/amdkfd: Fix out-of-bounds write in kfd_event_page_set() (bsc#1266668). * CVE-2026-46037: ipv4: icmp: validate reply type before using icmp_pointers (bsc#1267362). * CVE-2026-46274: io-wq: check that the predecessor is hashed in io_wq_remove_pending() (bsc#1268624). * CVE-2026-46319: net/sched: act_ct: Only release RCU read lock after ct_ft (bsc#1268281). * CVE-2026-46331: net/sched: fix pedit partial COW leading to page cache (bsc#1267625). * CVE-2026-52923: ipc: limit next_id allocation to the valid ID range (bsc#1269034). * CVE-2026-52956: libceph: Fix potential out-of-bounds access in __ceph_x_decrypt() (bsc#1272139). * CVE-2026-52972: crypto: af_alg - Cap AEAD AD length to 0x80000000 (bsc#1269196). * CVE-2026-53133: RDMA/umem: Fix truncation for block sizes >= 4G (bsc#1269822). * CVE-2026-64530: net/sched: cls_api: Handle TC_ACT_CONSUMED in tcf_qevent_hand (bsc#1271867). * CVE-2026-64600: xfs: resample the data fork mapping after cycling ILOCK (RefluXFS) (bsc#1271543). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * openSUSE Leap 15.5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3744=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Live-Patching-15-SP5-2026-3744=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP5 (ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-5_14_21-150500_55_149-default-7-150500.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-5_14_21-150500_55_149-default-debuginfo-7-150500.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-SLE15-SP5_Update_38-debugsource-7-150500.2.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.5 (ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-5_14_21-150500_55_149-default-7-150500.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-5_14_21-150500_55_149-default-debuginfo-7-150500.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-SLE15-SP5_Update_38-debugsource-7-150500.2.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2023-53995.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23449.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31629.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31759.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43077.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43110.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43206.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46037.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46274.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46319.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46331.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52923.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52956.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52972.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53133.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53224.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53246.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64530.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64600.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262213 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263791 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264078 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264483 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265306 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266668 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267362 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267625 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268281 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268624 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269034 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269196 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269284 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269822 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270023 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270024 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271543 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271867 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272139 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 24 20:42:08 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2026 20:42:08 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3743-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 75 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 12 SP5) Message-ID: <178760412813.1667.5143451882492904128@600ec853f7e8> # Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 75 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 12 SP5) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3743-1 Release Date: 2026-08-24T12:15:55Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1262213 * bsc#1263791 * bsc#1264078 * bsc#1265306 * bsc#1266668 * bsc#1267625 * bsc#1269034 * bsc#1269196 * bsc#1269284 * bsc#1270023 * bsc#1270024 * bsc#1271543 * bsc#1272139 Cross-References: * CVE-2023-53995 * CVE-2026-23449 * CVE-2026-31629 * CVE-2026-31759 * CVE-2026-43077 * CVE-2026-43206 * CVE-2026-46331 * CVE-2026-52923 * CVE-2026-52956 * CVE-2026-52972 * CVE-2026-53224 * CVE-2026-53246 * CVE-2026-64600 CVSS scores: * CVE-2023-53995 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2023-53995 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23449 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23449 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23449 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31629 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31629 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31629 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31759 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31759 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31759 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43077 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43077 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43077 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43206 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43206 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46331 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46331 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46331 ( NVD ): 6.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 5.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 12 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 12-SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 12 SP5 An update that solves 13 vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 4.12.14-122.283 fixes various security issues: The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2023-53995: net: ipv4: fix one memleak in __inet_del_ifa() (bsc#1269284). * CVE-2025-40204,CVE-2026-53224,CVE-2026-53246: sctp: validate cached peer INIT chunk length in COOKIE_ECHO processing (bsc#1253437 bsc#1270023 bsc#1270024). * CVE-2026-23449: net/sched: teql: Fix double-free in teql_master_xmit (bsc#1262213). * CVE-2026-31629: nfc: llcp: add missing return after LLCP_CLOSED checks (bsc#1263791). * CVE-2026-31759: usb: ulpi: fix double free in ulpi_register_interface() error path (bsc#1264078). * CVE-2026-43077: crypto: algif_aead - Fix minimum RX size check for decryption (bsc#1265306). * CVE-2026-43206: drm/amdkfd: Fix out-of-bounds write in kfd_event_page_set() (bsc#1266668). * CVE-2026-46331: net/sched: fix pedit partial COW leading to page cache (bsc#1267625). * CVE-2026-52923: ipc: limit next_id allocation to the valid ID range (bsc#1269034). * CVE-2026-52956: libceph: Fix potential out-of-bounds access in __ceph_x_decrypt() (bsc#1272139). * CVE-2026-52972: crypto: af_alg - Cap AEAD AD length to 0x80000000 (bsc#1269196). * CVE-2026-64600: xfs: resample the data fork mapping after cycling ILOCK (RefluXFS) (bsc#1271543). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 12-SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Live-Patching-12-SP5-2026-3743=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 12-SP5 (ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kgraft-patch-4_12_14-122_283-default-12-2.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2023-53995.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23449.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31629.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31759.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43077.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43206.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46331.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52923.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52956.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52972.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53224.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53246.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64600.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262213 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263791 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264078 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265306 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266668 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267625 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269034 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269196 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269284 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270023 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270024 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271543 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272139 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 24 20:43:29 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2026 20:43:29 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3748-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel RT (Live Patch 8 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 15 SP7) Message-ID: <178760420921.1667.2842815048446752271@600ec853f7e8> # Security update for the Linux Kernel RT (Live Patch 8 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 15 SP7) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3748-1 Release Date: 2026-08-24T16:06:49Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1262213 * bsc#1262404 * bsc#1263791 * bsc#1264078 * bsc#1264483 * bsc#1265306 * bsc#1266668 * bsc#1267362 * bsc#1268281 * bsc#1268624 * bsc#1269034 * bsc#1269196 * bsc#1269282 * bsc#1269822 * bsc#1269885 * bsc#1270023 * bsc#1270024 * bsc#1270300 * bsc#1271543 * bsc#1271867 * bsc#1272139 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-23240 * CVE-2026-23449 * CVE-2026-31629 * CVE-2026-31759 * CVE-2026-43077 * CVE-2026-43109 * CVE-2026-43110 * CVE-2026-43206 * CVE-2026-46037 * CVE-2026-46242 * CVE-2026-46274 * CVE-2026-46319 * CVE-2026-52923 * CVE-2026-52956 * CVE-2026-52972 * CVE-2026-53133 * CVE-2026-53182 * CVE-2026-53224 * CVE-2026-53246 * CVE-2026-64530 * CVE-2026-64600 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-23240 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23240 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23240 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23449 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23449 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23449 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31629 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31629 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31629 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31759 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31759 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31759 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43077 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43077 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43077 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43109 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43109 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43109 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43110 ( SUSE ): 7.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:H/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43110 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43110 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43206 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43206 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46037 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( SUSE ): 8.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46274 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46274 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 5.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53182 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53182 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53182 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * openSUSE Leap 15.6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 An update that solves 21 vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 6.4.0-150700.7.28 fixes various security issues: The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2025-40204,CVE-2026-53224,CVE-2026-53246: sctp: validate cached peer INIT chunk length in COOKIE_ECHO processing (bsc#1253437 bsc#1270023 bsc#1270024). * CVE-2026-23240: Amend fix for CVE-2026-23240 ("tls: Fix race condition in tls_sw_cancel_work_tx()") (bsc#1262404). * CVE-2026-23449: net/sched: teql: Fix double-free in teql_master_xmit (bsc#1262213). * CVE-2026-31629: nfc: llcp: add missing return after LLCP_CLOSED checks (bsc#1263791). * CVE-2026-31759: usb: ulpi: fix double free in ulpi_register_interface() error path (bsc#1264078). * CVE-2026-43077: crypto: algif_aead - Fix minimum RX size check for decryption (bsc#1265306). * CVE-2026-43109: x86: shadow stacks: proper error handling for mmap lock (bsc#1269282). * CVE-2026-43110: wifi: brcmfmac: validate bsscfg indices in IF events (bsc#1264483). * CVE-2026-43206: drm/amdkfd: Fix out-of-bounds write in kfd_event_page_set() (bsc#1266668). * CVE-2026-46037: ipv4: icmp: validate reply type before using icmp_pointers (bsc#1267362). * CVE-2026-46242: eventpoll: fix ep_remove struct eventpoll / struct file UAF (bsc#1270300). * CVE-2026-46274: io-wq: check that the predecessor is hashed in io_wq_remove_pending() (bsc#1268624). * CVE-2026-46319: net/sched: act_ct: Only release RCU read lock after ct_ft (bsc#1268281). * CVE-2026-52923: ipc: limit next_id allocation to the valid ID range (bsc#1269034). * CVE-2026-52956: libceph: Fix potential out-of-bounds access in __ceph_x_decrypt() (bsc#1272139). * CVE-2026-52972: crypto: af_alg - Cap AEAD AD length to 0x80000000 (bsc#1269196). * CVE-2026-53133: RDMA/umem: Fix truncation for block sizes >= 4G (bsc#1269822). * CVE-2026-53182: wifi: nl80211: reject oversized EMA RNR lists (bsc#1269885). * CVE-2026-64530: net/sched: cls_api: Handle TC_ACT_CONSUMED in tcf_qevent_hand (bsc#1271867). * CVE-2026-64600: xfs: resample the data fork mapping after cycling ILOCK (RefluXFS) (bsc#1271543). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Live-Patching-15-SP6-2026-3748=1 SUSE-SLE- Module-Live-Patching-15-SP6-2026-3741=1 SUSE-SLE-Module-Live- Patching-15-SP6-2026-3745=1 SUSE-SLE-Module-Live-Patching-15-SP6-2026-3753=1 SUSE-SLE-Module-Live-Patching-15-SP6-2026-3758=1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3748=1 SUSE-2026-3741=1 SUSE-2026-3745=1 SUSE-2026-3753=1 SUSE-2026-3758=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Live-Patching-15-SP7-2026-3742=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP6 (ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-SLE15-SP6_Update_18-debugsource-11-150600.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-SLE15-SP6_Update_23-debugsource-7-150600.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-SLE15-SP6_Update_22-debugsource-8-150600.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-150600_23_100-default-7-150600.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-150600_23_95-default-debuginfo-8-150600.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-150600_23_84-default-11-150600.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-150600_23_100-default-debuginfo-7-150600.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-150600_23_81-default-debuginfo-11-150600.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-150600_23_92-default-debuginfo-8-150600.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-SLE15-SP6_Update_19-debugsource-11-150600.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-150600_23_95-default-8-150600.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-150600_23_92-default-8-150600.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-150600_23_81-default-11-150600.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-SLE15-SP6_Update_21-debugsource-8-150600.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-150600_23_84-default-debuginfo-11-150600.2.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 (ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-SLE15-SP6_Update_18-debugsource-11-150600.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-SLE15-SP6_Update_23-debugsource-7-150600.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-150600_23_95-default-debuginfo-8-150600.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-SLE15-SP6_Update_22-debugsource-8-150600.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-150600_23_100-default-7-150600.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-150600_23_84-default-11-150600.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-150600_23_100-default-debuginfo-7-150600.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-150600_23_81-default-debuginfo-11-150600.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-SLE15-SP6_Update_19-debugsource-11-150600.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-150600_23_95-default-8-150600.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-150600_23_92-default-8-150600.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-150600_23_81-default-11-150600.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-SLE15-SP6_Update_21-debugsource-8-150600.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-150600_23_92-default-debuginfo-8-150600.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-150600_23_84-default-debuginfo-11-150600.2.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP7 (x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-150700_7_28-rt-debuginfo-11-150700.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-SLE15-SP7-RT_Update_8-debugsource-11-150700.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-150700_7_28-rt-11-150700.2.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23240.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23449.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31629.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31759.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43077.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43109.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43110.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43206.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46037.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46242.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46274.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46319.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52923.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52956.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52972.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53133.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53182.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53224.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53246.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64530.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64600.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262213 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262404 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263791 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264078 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264483 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265306 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266668 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267362 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268281 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268624 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269034 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269196 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269282 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269822 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269885 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270023 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270024 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270300 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271543 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271867 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272139 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 25 08:31:00 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2026 08:31:00 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3766-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 49 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 15 SP4) Message-ID: <178764666092.21679.9517208065157028727@600ec853f7e8> # Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 49 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 15 SP4) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3766-1 Release Date: 2026-08-24T18:33:48Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1262213 * bsc#1263791 * bsc#1264078 * bsc#1264483 * bsc#1265306 * bsc#1266668 * bsc#1267362 * bsc#1267625 * bsc#1268281 * bsc#1268624 * bsc#1269034 * bsc#1269196 * bsc#1269284 * bsc#1269822 * bsc#1270023 * bsc#1270024 * bsc#1271543 * bsc#1272139 Cross-References: * CVE-2023-53995 * CVE-2026-23449 * CVE-2026-31629 * CVE-2026-31759 * CVE-2026-43077 * CVE-2026-43110 * CVE-2026-43206 * CVE-2026-46037 * CVE-2026-46274 * CVE-2026-46319 * CVE-2026-46331 * CVE-2026-52923 * CVE-2026-52956 * CVE-2026-52972 * CVE-2026-53133 * CVE-2026-53224 * CVE-2026-53246 * CVE-2026-64600 CVSS scores: * CVE-2023-53995 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2023-53995 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23449 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23449 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23449 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31629 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31629 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31629 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31759 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31759 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31759 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43077 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43077 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43077 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43110 ( SUSE ): 7.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:H/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43110 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43110 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43206 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43206 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46037 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46274 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46274 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46331 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46331 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46331 ( NVD ): 6.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 5.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * openSUSE Leap 15.4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.3 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 An update that solves 18 vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 5.14.21-150400.24.197 fixes various security issues: The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2023-53995: net: ipv4: fix one memleak in __inet_del_ifa() (bsc#1269284). * CVE-2025-40204,CVE-2026-53224,CVE-2026-53246: sctp: validate cached peer INIT chunk length in COOKIE_ECHO processing (bsc#1253437 bsc#1270023 bsc#1270024). * CVE-2026-23449: net/sched: teql: Fix double-free in teql_master_xmit (bsc#1262213). * CVE-2026-31629: nfc: llcp: add missing return after LLCP_CLOSED checks (bsc#1263791). * CVE-2026-31759: usb: ulpi: fix double free in ulpi_register_interface() error path (bsc#1264078). * CVE-2026-43077: crypto: algif_aead - Fix minimum RX size check for decryption (bsc#1265306). * CVE-2026-43110: wifi: brcmfmac: validate bsscfg indices in IF events (bsc#1264483). * CVE-2026-43206: drm/amdkfd: Fix out-of-bounds write in kfd_event_page_set() (bsc#1266668). * CVE-2026-46037: ipv4: icmp: validate reply type before using icmp_pointers (bsc#1267362). * CVE-2026-46274: io-wq: check that the predecessor is hashed in io_wq_remove_pending() (bsc#1268624). * CVE-2026-46319: net/sched: act_ct: Only release RCU read lock after ct_ft (bsc#1268281). * CVE-2026-46331: net/sched: fix pedit partial COW leading to page cache (bsc#1267625). * CVE-2026-52923: ipc: limit next_id allocation to the valid ID range (bsc#1269034). * CVE-2026-52956: libceph: Fix potential out-of-bounds access in __ceph_x_decrypt() (bsc#1272139). * CVE-2026-52972: crypto: af_alg - Cap AEAD AD length to 0x80000000 (bsc#1269196). * CVE-2026-53133: RDMA/umem: Fix truncation for block sizes >= 4G (bsc#1269822). * CVE-2026-64600: xfs: resample the data fork mapping after cycling ILOCK (RefluXFS) (bsc#1271543). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Live-Patching-15-SP4-2026-3766=1 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3766=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP4 (ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-SLE15-SP4_Update_49-debugsource-8-150400.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-5_14_21-150400_24_197-default-debuginfo-8-150400.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-5_14_21-150400_24_197-default-8-150400.2.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 (ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-SLE15-SP4_Update_49-debugsource-8-150400.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-5_14_21-150400_24_197-default-8-150400.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-5_14_21-150400_24_197-default-debuginfo-8-150400.2.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2023-53995.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23449.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31629.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31759.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43077.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43110.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43206.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46037.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46274.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46319.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46331.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52923.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52956.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52972.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53133.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53224.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53246.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64600.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262213 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263791 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264078 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264483 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265306 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266668 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267362 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267625 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268281 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268624 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269034 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269196 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269284 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269822 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270023 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270024 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271543 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272139 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 25 08:32:27 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2026 08:32:27 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3761-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 8 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 15 SP7) Message-ID: <178764674795.21679.9719523273411542685@600ec853f7e8> # Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 8 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 15 SP7) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3761-1 Release Date: 2026-08-24T19:04:03Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1262213 * bsc#1262404 * bsc#1263791 * bsc#1264078 * bsc#1264483 * bsc#1265306 * bsc#1266668 * bsc#1267362 * bsc#1268281 * bsc#1268624 * bsc#1269034 * bsc#1269196 * bsc#1269282 * bsc#1269822 * bsc#1269885 * bsc#1270023 * bsc#1270024 * bsc#1270300 * bsc#1271543 * bsc#1271867 * bsc#1272139 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-23240 * CVE-2026-23449 * CVE-2026-31629 * CVE-2026-31759 * CVE-2026-43077 * CVE-2026-43109 * CVE-2026-43110 * CVE-2026-43206 * CVE-2026-46037 * CVE-2026-46242 * CVE-2026-46274 * CVE-2026-46319 * CVE-2026-52923 * CVE-2026-52956 * CVE-2026-52972 * CVE-2026-53133 * CVE-2026-53182 * CVE-2026-53224 * CVE-2026-53246 * CVE-2026-64530 * CVE-2026-64600 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-23240 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23240 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23240 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23449 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23449 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23449 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31629 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31629 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31629 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31759 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31759 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31759 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43077 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43077 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43077 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43109 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43109 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43109 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43110 ( SUSE ): 7.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:H/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43110 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43110 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43206 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43206 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46037 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( SUSE ): 8.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46274 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46274 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 5.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53182 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53182 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53182 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * openSUSE Leap 15.6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 An update that solves 21 vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 6.4.0-150700.53.28 fixes various security issues: The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2025-40204,CVE-2026-53224,CVE-2026-53246: sctp: validate cached peer INIT chunk length in COOKIE_ECHO processing (bsc#1253437 bsc#1270023 bsc#1270024). * CVE-2026-23240: Amend fix for CVE-2026-23240 ("tls: Fix race condition in tls_sw_cancel_work_tx()") (bsc#1262404). * CVE-2026-23449: net/sched: teql: Fix double-free in teql_master_xmit (bsc#1262213). * CVE-2026-31629: nfc: llcp: add missing return after LLCP_CLOSED checks (bsc#1263791). * CVE-2026-31759: usb: ulpi: fix double free in ulpi_register_interface() error path (bsc#1264078). * CVE-2026-43077: crypto: algif_aead - Fix minimum RX size check for decryption (bsc#1265306). * CVE-2026-43109: x86: shadow stacks: proper error handling for mmap lock (bsc#1269282). * CVE-2026-43110: wifi: brcmfmac: validate bsscfg indices in IF events (bsc#1264483). * CVE-2026-43206: drm/amdkfd: Fix out-of-bounds write in kfd_event_page_set() (bsc#1266668). * CVE-2026-46037: ipv4: icmp: validate reply type before using icmp_pointers (bsc#1267362). * CVE-2026-46242: eventpoll: fix ep_remove struct eventpoll / struct file UAF (bsc#1270300). * CVE-2026-46274: io-wq: check that the predecessor is hashed in io_wq_remove_pending() (bsc#1268624). * CVE-2026-46319: net/sched: act_ct: Only release RCU read lock after ct_ft (bsc#1268281). * CVE-2026-52923: ipc: limit next_id allocation to the valid ID range (bsc#1269034). * CVE-2026-52956: libceph: Fix potential out-of-bounds access in __ceph_x_decrypt() (bsc#1272139). * CVE-2026-52972: crypto: af_alg - Cap AEAD AD length to 0x80000000 (bsc#1269196). * CVE-2026-53133: RDMA/umem: Fix truncation for block sizes >= 4G (bsc#1269822). * CVE-2026-53182: wifi: nl80211: reject oversized EMA RNR lists (bsc#1269885). * CVE-2026-64530: net/sched: cls_api: Handle TC_ACT_CONSUMED in tcf_qevent_hand (bsc#1271867). * CVE-2026-64600: xfs: resample the data fork mapping after cycling ILOCK (RefluXFS) (bsc#1271543). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Live-Patching-15-SP7-2026-3767=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Live-Patching-15-SP6-2026-3761=1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3761=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP7 (ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-SLE15-SP7_Update_8-debugsource-11-150700.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-150700_53_28-default-11-150700.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-150700_53_28-default-debuginfo-11-150700.2.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP6 (ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-SLE15-SP6_Update_24-debugsource-6-150600.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-150600_23_103-default-6-150600.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-150600_23_103-default-debuginfo-6-150600.2.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 (ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-SLE15-SP6_Update_24-debugsource-6-150600.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-150600_23_103-default-6-150600.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-150600_23_103-default-debuginfo-6-150600.2.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23240.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23449.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31629.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31759.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43077.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43109.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43110.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43206.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46037.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46242.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46274.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46319.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52923.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52956.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52972.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53133.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53182.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53224.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53246.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64530.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64600.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262213 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262404 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263791 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264078 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264483 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265306 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266668 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267362 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268281 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268624 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269034 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269196 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269282 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269822 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269885 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270023 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270024 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270300 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271543 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271867 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272139 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 25 08:33:52 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2026 08:33:52 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3760-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 25 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 15 SP6) Message-ID: <178764683278.21679.16867107131907493364@600ec853f7e8> # Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 25 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 15 SP6) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3760-1 Release Date: 2026-08-24T17:34:00Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1262213 * bsc#1262404 * bsc#1263791 * bsc#1264078 * bsc#1264483 * bsc#1265306 * bsc#1266668 * bsc#1267362 * bsc#1268281 * bsc#1269034 * bsc#1269196 * bsc#1269282 * bsc#1269822 * bsc#1269885 * bsc#1270023 * bsc#1270024 * bsc#1270300 * bsc#1271543 * bsc#1271867 * bsc#1272139 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-23240 * CVE-2026-23449 * CVE-2026-31629 * CVE-2026-31759 * CVE-2026-43077 * CVE-2026-43109 * CVE-2026-43110 * CVE-2026-43206 * CVE-2026-46037 * CVE-2026-46242 * CVE-2026-46319 * CVE-2026-52923 * CVE-2026-52956 * CVE-2026-52972 * CVE-2026-53133 * CVE-2026-53182 * CVE-2026-53224 * CVE-2026-53246 * CVE-2026-64530 * CVE-2026-64600 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-23240 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23240 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23240 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23449 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23449 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23449 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31629 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31629 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31629 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31759 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31759 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31759 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43077 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43077 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43077 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43109 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43109 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43109 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43110 ( SUSE ): 7.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:H/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43110 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43110 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43206 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43206 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46037 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( SUSE ): 8.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 5.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53182 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53182 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53182 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * openSUSE Leap 15.6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 An update that solves 20 vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 6.4.0-150600.23.109 fixes various security issues: The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2025-40204,CVE-2026-53224,CVE-2026-53246: sctp: validate cached peer INIT chunk length in COOKIE_ECHO processing (bsc#1253437 bsc#1270023 bsc#1270024). * CVE-2026-23240: Amend fix for CVE-2026-23240 ("tls: Fix race condition in tls_sw_cancel_work_tx()") (bsc#1262404). * CVE-2026-23449: net/sched: teql: Fix double-free in teql_master_xmit (bsc#1262213). * CVE-2026-31629: nfc: llcp: add missing return after LLCP_CLOSED checks (bsc#1263791). * CVE-2026-31759: usb: ulpi: fix double free in ulpi_register_interface() error path (bsc#1264078). * CVE-2026-43077: crypto: algif_aead - Fix minimum RX size check for decryption (bsc#1265306). * CVE-2026-43109: x86: shadow stacks: proper error handling for mmap lock (bsc#1269282). * CVE-2026-43110: wifi: brcmfmac: validate bsscfg indices in IF events (bsc#1264483). * CVE-2026-43206: drm/amdkfd: Fix out-of-bounds write in kfd_event_page_set() (bsc#1266668). * CVE-2026-46037: ipv4: icmp: validate reply type before using icmp_pointers (bsc#1267362). * CVE-2026-46242: eventpoll: fix ep_remove struct eventpoll / struct file UAF (bsc#1270300). * CVE-2026-46319: net/sched: act_ct: Only release RCU read lock after ct_ft (bsc#1268281). * CVE-2026-52923: ipc: limit next_id allocation to the valid ID range (bsc#1269034). * CVE-2026-52956: libceph: Fix potential out-of-bounds access in __ceph_x_decrypt() (bsc#1272139). * CVE-2026-52972: crypto: af_alg - Cap AEAD AD length to 0x80000000 (bsc#1269196). * CVE-2026-53133: RDMA/umem: Fix truncation for block sizes >= 4G (bsc#1269822). * CVE-2026-53182: wifi: nl80211: reject oversized EMA RNR lists (bsc#1269885). * CVE-2026-64530: net/sched: cls_api: Handle TC_ACT_CONSUMED in tcf_qevent_hand (bsc#1271867). * CVE-2026-64600: xfs: resample the data fork mapping after cycling ILOCK (RefluXFS) (bsc#1271543). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Live-Patching-15-SP6-2026-3760=1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3760=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP6 (ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-150600_23_109-default-5-150600.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-150600_23_109-default-debuginfo-5-150600.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-SLE15-SP6_Update_25-debugsource-5-150600.2.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 (ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-150600_23_109-default-5-150600.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-150600_23_109-default-debuginfo-5-150600.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-SLE15-SP6_Update_25-debugsource-5-150600.2.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23240.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23449.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31629.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31759.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43077.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43109.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43110.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43206.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46037.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46242.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46319.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52923.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52956.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52972.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53133.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53182.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53224.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53246.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64530.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64600.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262213 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262404 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263791 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264078 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264483 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265306 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266668 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267362 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268281 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269034 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269196 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269282 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269822 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269885 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270023 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270024 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270300 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271543 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271867 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272139 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 25 08:35:11 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2026 08:35:11 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3759-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 40 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 15 SP5) Message-ID: <178764691134.21679.11346451205773548046@600ec853f7e8> # Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 40 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 15 SP5) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3759-1 Release Date: 2026-08-24T17:33:46Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1263791 * bsc#1264078 * bsc#1265306 * bsc#1266668 * bsc#1267362 * bsc#1267625 * bsc#1268281 * bsc#1269034 * bsc#1269196 * bsc#1269284 * bsc#1269822 * bsc#1270023 * bsc#1270024 * bsc#1271543 * bsc#1271867 * bsc#1272139 Cross-References: * CVE-2023-53995 * CVE-2026-31629 * CVE-2026-31759 * CVE-2026-43077 * CVE-2026-43206 * CVE-2026-46037 * CVE-2026-46319 * CVE-2026-46331 * CVE-2026-52923 * CVE-2026-52956 * CVE-2026-52972 * CVE-2026-53133 * CVE-2026-53224 * CVE-2026-53246 * CVE-2026-64530 * CVE-2026-64600 CVSS scores: * CVE-2023-53995 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2023-53995 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31629 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31629 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31629 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31759 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31759 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31759 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43077 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43077 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43077 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43206 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43206 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46037 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46331 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46331 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46331 ( NVD ): 6.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 5.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * openSUSE Leap 15.5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 An update that solves 16 vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 5.14.21-150500.55.166 fixes various security issues: The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2023-53995: net: ipv4: fix one memleak in __inet_del_ifa() (bsc#1269284). * CVE-2025-40204,CVE-2026-53224,CVE-2026-53246: sctp: validate cached peer INIT chunk length in COOKIE_ECHO processing (bsc#1253437 bsc#1270023 bsc#1270024). * CVE-2026-31629: nfc: llcp: add missing return after LLCP_CLOSED checks (bsc#1263791). * CVE-2026-31759: usb: ulpi: fix double free in ulpi_register_interface() error path (bsc#1264078). * CVE-2026-43077: crypto: algif_aead - Fix minimum RX size check for decryption (bsc#1265306). * CVE-2026-43206: drm/amdkfd: Fix out-of-bounds write in kfd_event_page_set() (bsc#1266668). * CVE-2026-46037: ipv4: icmp: validate reply type before using icmp_pointers (bsc#1267362). * CVE-2026-46319: net/sched: act_ct: Only release RCU read lock after ct_ft (bsc#1268281). * CVE-2026-46331: net/sched: fix pedit partial COW leading to page cache (bsc#1267625). * CVE-2026-52923: ipc: limit next_id allocation to the valid ID range (bsc#1269034). * CVE-2026-52956: libceph: Fix potential out-of-bounds access in __ceph_x_decrypt() (bsc#1272139). * CVE-2026-52972: crypto: af_alg - Cap AEAD AD length to 0x80000000 (bsc#1269196). * CVE-2026-53133: RDMA/umem: Fix truncation for block sizes >= 4G (bsc#1269822). * CVE-2026-64530: net/sched: cls_api: Handle TC_ACT_CONSUMED in tcf_qevent_hand (bsc#1271867). * CVE-2026-64600: xfs: resample the data fork mapping after cycling ILOCK (RefluXFS) (bsc#1271543). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Live-Patching-15-SP5-2026-3759=1 * openSUSE Leap 15.5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3759=1 ## Package List: * openSUSE Leap 15.5 (ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-SLE15-SP5_Update_40-debugsource-4-150500.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-5_14_21-150500_55_166-default-4-150500.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-5_14_21-150500_55_166-default-debuginfo-4-150500.2.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP5 (ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-SLE15-SP5_Update_40-debugsource-4-150500.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-5_14_21-150500_55_166-default-4-150500.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-5_14_21-150500_55_166-default-debuginfo-4-150500.2.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2023-53995.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31629.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31759.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43077.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43206.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46037.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46319.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46331.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52923.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52956.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52972.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53133.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53224.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53246.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64530.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64600.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263791 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264078 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265306 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266668 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267362 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267625 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268281 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269034 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269196 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269284 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269822 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270023 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270024 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271543 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271867 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272139 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 25 08:36:12 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2026 08:36:12 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3762-1: important: Security update for python-sqlparse Message-ID: <178764697202.21679.17403952750533600886@600ec853f7e8> # Security update for python-sqlparse Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3762-1 Release Date: 2026-08-24T18:24:44Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1275459 * bsc#1275460 * bsc#1275461 * bsc#1275466 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-54284 * CVE-2026-59893 * CVE-2026-59894 * CVE-2026-71491 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-54284 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-54284 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-54284 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-59893 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-59893 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-59894 ( SUSE ): 6.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:N/VI:N/VA:N/SC:H/SI:H/SA:L/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-59894 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-59894 ( NVD ): 6.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:N/VI:N/VA:N/SC:H/SI:H/SA:L/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-71491 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-71491 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-71491 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 * SUSE Package Hub 15 15-SP7 An update that solves four vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for python-sqlparse fixes the following issues: * CVE-2026-54284: TokenList.**init** materializes O(subtree) value per group, causing CPU DoS before depth/token caps trigger (bsc#1275459). * CVE-2026-59893: Inefficient Regex Handling of Dollar-Quoted SQL Literals Leads to ReDoS (bsc#1275461). * CVE-2026-59894: Generated Python and PHP snippets allow SQL string breakout through unescaped backslashes (bsc#1275460). * CVE-2026-71491: quadratic O(n2) DoS in group_comments (bsc#1275466). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Package Hub 15 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Packagehub-Subpackages-15-SP7-2026-3762=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Package Hub 15 15-SP7 (noarch) * python2-sqlparse-0.2.4-150100.6.11.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-54284.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-59893.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-59894.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-71491.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275459 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275460 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275461 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275466 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 25 12:30:52 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2026 12:30:52 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23212-1: important: Security update for python311 Message-ID: <178766105283.2178.4872963814563089504@faebc920c5aa> # Security update for python311 Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23212-1 Release Date: 2026-08-18T12:04:24Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1258364 * bsc#1261969 * bsc#1262098 * bsc#1262319 * bsc#1262654 * bsc#1263083 * bsc#1264962 * bsc#1265268 * bsc#1267581 * bsc#1267821 * bsc#1268375 * bsc#1268977 * bsc#1269066 * bsc#1269788 * bsc#1269959 * bsc#1271192 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-0864 * CVE-2026-11940 * CVE-2026-11972 * CVE-2026-1502 * CVE-2026-15308 * CVE-2026-3276 * CVE-2026-4360 * CVE-2026-4786 * CVE-2026-6019 * CVE-2026-6100 * CVE-2026-7210 * CVE-2026-7774 * CVE-2026-8328 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-0864 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-0864 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-0864 ( NVD ): 4.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:P/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-0864 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-11940 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-11940 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-11940 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:N/SC:H/SI:H/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-11972 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-11972 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-11972 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-1502 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:P/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-1502 ( SUSE ): 4.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-1502 ( NVD ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:P/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-15308 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-15308 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-15308 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-15308 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-3276 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-3276 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-3276 ( NVD ): 6.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-4360 ( SUSE ): 2.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:P/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-4360 ( SUSE ): 2.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-4360 ( NVD ): 2.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:P/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-4360 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-4786 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:A/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-4786 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:L * CVE-2026-4786 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:A/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-4786 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:L * CVE-2026-6019 ( SUSE ): 2.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-6019 ( SUSE ): 3.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-6019 ( NVD ): 2.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-6019 ( NVD ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:C/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-6100 ( SUSE ): 9.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-6100 ( SUSE ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-6100 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-6100 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-7210 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-7210 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-7210 ( NVD ): 6.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-7210 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-7774 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-7774 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-7774 ( NVD ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:A/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-8328 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-8328 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-8328 ( NVD ): 5.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:A/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 An update that solves 13 vulnerabilities and has three fixes can now be installed. ## Description: This update for python311 fixes the following issues: Security issues fixed: * CVE-2026-0864: improper handling of line-ending characters can lead to configuration file injection when the `configparser` module is used (bsc#1269066). * CVE-2026-1502: HTTP client proxy tunnel headers not validated for CR/LF (bsc#1261969). * CVE-2026-3276: quadratic complexity in `unicodedata.normalize()` can lead to DoS when processing specially crafted Unicode input (bsc#1267581). * CVE-2026-4360: in the Tarfile.extract() function, the filter parameter is not passed properly when extracting hardlinks (bsc#1269959). * CVE-2026-4786: Incomplete mitigation of %action expansion for command injection to webbrowser.open() (bsc#1262319). * CVE-2026-6019: BaseCookie.js_output() does not neutralize embedded characters (bsc#1262654). * CVE-2026-6100: Arbitrary code execution or information disclosure via use- after-free in decompression modules (bsc#1262098). * CVE-2026-7210: `xml.parsers.expat` and `xml.etree.ElementTree` use insufficient entropy for Expat hash-flooding protection (bsc#1264962). * CVE-2026-7774: `tarfile.data_filter` path traversal bypass allows writing outside the extraction directory (bsc#1267821). * CVE-2026-8328: `ftpcp()` does not use actual peer address and trusts server- supplied PASV host address (bsc#1265268). * CVE-2026-11940: tarfile extraction filter bypass via a crafted archive allows escaping the destination directory and enables arbitrary file reads and writes (bsc#1268977). * CVE-2026-11972: infinite loop due to improper EOF handling in the tarfile module streaming mode can lead to DoS (bsc#1269788). * CVE-2026-15308: Incremental HTMLParser allows CPU-exhaustion DoS via repeated unterminated markup declarations (bsc#1271192). Non security issues fixed: * Regression in `http.cookies` (bsc#1263083). * udplite was removed -> python fails in tests (bsc#1268375). * Conflicts between different versions of Python (bsc#1258364). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-6.0-853=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 (aarch64 s390x x86_64) * python311-debugsource-3.11.15-5.1 * python311-base-3.11.15-5.1 * libpython3_11-1_0-3.11.15-5.1 * python311-curses-debuginfo-3.11.15-5.1 * python311-debuginfo-3.11.15-5.1 * python311-base-debuginfo-3.11.15-5.1 * python311-curses-3.11.15-5.1 * python311-core-debugsource-3.11.15-5.1 * python311-3.11.15-5.1 * libpython3_11-1_0-debuginfo-3.11.15-5.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-0864.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-11940.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-11972.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-1502.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-15308.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-3276.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-4360.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-4786.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-6019.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-6100.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-7210.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-7774.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-8328.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1258364 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1261969 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262098 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262319 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262654 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263083 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264962 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265268 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267581 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267821 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268375 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268977 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269066 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269788 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269959 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271192 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 25 12:31:38 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2026 12:31:38 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23211-1: moderate: Security update for suseconnect-ng Message-ID: <178766109816.2178.1142974850809483833@faebc920c5aa> # Security update for suseconnect-ng Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23211-1 Release Date: 2026-08-18T11:30:08Z Rating: moderate References: * bsc#1159776 * bsc#1267478 * bsc#1268596 * bsc#1268900 * bsc#1270392 Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 An update that has five fixes can now be installed. ## Description: This update for suseconnect-ng fixes the following issue: * Build against outdated `go1.24-openssl` (bsc#1268900). Changes for suseconnect-ng: * Update version to 1.23.0: * Use product identifier for product migrations (bsc#1268596). * Switch to using `go1.26-openssl` as the default Go version to install to support building the package (bsc#1268900). * Fix flag parsing so that unknown flags or options are flagged as an error and the usage message is displayed (bsc#1159776). * `InstallReleasePackage` interactive/noninteractive handling should be consistent with `DistUpgrade` (bsc#1267478). * Add new optional `rpm_packages collector`, disabled by default, to collect list of installed SUSE vendored RPM packages. * Allow deregsiter when subscribed `regcode` has expired (bsc#1270392). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-6.0-852=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 (aarch64 s390x x86_64) * suseconnect-ng-1.23.0-1.1 ## References: * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1159776 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267478 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268596 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268900 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270392 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 25 12:32:21 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2026 12:32:21 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23210-1: low: Security update for patch Message-ID: <178766114158.2178.14739511483852705925@faebc920c5aa> # Security update for patch Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23210-1 Release Date: 2026-08-18T11:03:26Z Rating: low References: * bsc#1194037 * bsc#1271166 * bsc#1271167 Cross-References: * CVE-2021-45261 * CVE-2026-56288 * CVE-2026-56289 CVSS scores: * CVE-2021-45261 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2021-45261 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-56288 ( SUSE ): 4.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:A/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-56288 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-56288 ( NVD ): 4.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:A/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-56288 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-56289 ( SUSE ): 4.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:A/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:L * CVE-2026-56289 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-56289 ( NVD ): 4.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:A/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:L/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-56289 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 An update that solves three vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for patch fixes the following issues * CVE-2021-45261: Invalid Pointer via another_hunk function (bsc#1194037). * CVE-2026-56288: crafted unified-diff patch file can cause null pointer derefence (bsc#1271167). * CVE-2026-56289: improper validation of hunk line offsets can lead to denial of service (bsc#1271166). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-6.0-851=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 (aarch64 s390x x86_64) * patch-debugsource-2.7.6-4.1 * patch-debuginfo-2.7.6-4.1 * patch-2.7.6-4.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2021-45261.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-56288.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-56289.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1194037 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271166 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271167 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 25 12:33:00 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2026 12:33:00 -0000 Subject: SUSE-RU-2026:23209-1: moderate: Recommended update for python-instance-billing-flavor-check Message-ID: <178766118037.2178.17439178562071096118@faebc920c5aa> # Recommended update for python-instance-billing-flavor-check Announcement ID: SUSE-RU-2026:23209-1 Release Date: 2026-08-18T08:36:18Z Rating: moderate References: * bsc#1261166 Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 An update that has one fix can now be installed. ## Description: This update for python-instance-billing-flavor-check fixes the following issues: * Update to version 1.0.2: * Fix crashes with AttributeError when update servers are unreachable (bsc#1261166) ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-6.0-850=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 (aarch64 x86_64) * python-instance-billing-flavor-check-1.0.2-1.1 ## References: * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1261166 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 25 12:33:29 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2026 12:33:29 -0000 Subject: SUSE-RU-2026:23208-1: important: Recommended update for python-kiwi Message-ID: <178766120948.2178.3658174806343716308@faebc920c5aa> # Recommended update for python-kiwi Announcement ID: SUSE-RU-2026:23208-1 Release Date: 2026-08-18T08:30:25Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1253637 * bsc#1254116 * bsc#1260340 * bsc#1263564 * bsc#1263973 * bsc#1271367 * jsc#PED-15927 Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 An update that contains one feature and has six fixes can now be installed. ## Description: This update for python-kiwi fixes the following issues: Update from version 10.2.29 to 10.2.33 New features and enhancements: * Add support for OCI format for disk images: store a disk image inside an OCI-compliant container, optionally layered on a reference container via the derived_from attribute * Add support for import of custom CA certificates during the build via the new section or the command line. Certificates are imported right after bootstrap, before further packages are retrieved (bsc#1271367) * Add support for sha512sum: select between shasum size 256 and 512 via the new 'shasum' runtime config section * Support SOURCE_DATE_EPOCH for OCI containers for reproducible container creation time and history (jsc#PED-15927) * Refactor use of the kiwi settings file: additionally read /etc/kiwi.yml.d/_.yml, /usr/share/kiwi/kiwi.yml and /usr/share/kiwi/kiwi.yml.d/_.yml, and install the default settings as /usr/share/kiwi/kiwi.yml.example from the main package * Drop the parted requirement for the msdos partitioner; the active flag is now set via sfdisk * Do not hardcode the dracut omit module list in the live builder; special settings should come from /etc/dracut.conf.d/*.conf in the image description (bsc#1260340) * Follow the recommended dracut module ordering (50-59 range) for out-of-tree modules as required by dracut v108 and later Bug fixes: * Fix reading of runtime config files: honor both vendor (/usr) and admin (/etc) locations per the systemd/uapi spec, including drop-in directories * Do not require qemu variant packages on 32bit architectures (bsc#1263564) * Fix rereading of the DASD partition table with partprobe on s390 and avoid a possible dead-lock caused by double locking with parted (bsc#1263973) * Fix system resize: avoid failure when the device was locked beforehand and skip the pre-resize filesystem check for btrfs * Fix repartitioning with parted: parted locks itself, wrapping it in udevadm lock resulted in a deadlock that broke boot * Fix the ramdisk sysroot generator to use the UUID device representation (bsc#1254116) * Fix resize for RAID devices: load variables such as kiwi_RaidDev before setting the disk variable * Fix the exclude list for live image builds when a filesystem attribute is set * Fix the result bundler dropping the container format type from result names for uncompressed container data * Fix the caller environment for non-chroot scripts so they know about the kiwi profile environment * Mount proc when needed, as cp -a may look up proc/self * Run grub mkconfig with os-prober disabled * Skip the kiwi-repart module in install and live ISOs * Do not clobber the initialize method shared between the kiwi-lib and kiwi- repart dracut modules; the library function is now lib_initialize * Power off instead of halt on OEM shutdown * Handle zstd-compressed repository metadata files in the solver * Log the metalink URI when it cannot be resolved * Catch exceptions from pathlib.Path.mkdir instead of ending in a stack trace * Fix a shell condition that always printed "Settings from the kiwi description will be ignored" * kiwi-pxeboot now uses systemd-tmpfiles * Drop the erofs requirement for SLES where it does not exist * Fix the binutils requirement condition to also cover SLES16/Leap16 (bsc#1253637) * Fix a documentation rendering indentation bug and an invalid XML syntax typo in the documentation ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-6.0-849=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 (aarch64 s390x x86_64) * dracut-kiwi-lib-10.2.33-1.1 * dracut-kiwi-oem-dump-10.2.33-1.1 * dracut-kiwi-oem-repart-10.2.33-1.1 ## References: * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1253637 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1254116 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1260340 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263564 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263973 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271367 * https://jira.suse.com/browse/PED-15927 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 25 12:33:51 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2026 12:33:51 -0000 Subject: SUSE-RU-2026:23207-1: important: Recommended update for cloud-init Message-ID: <178766123159.2178.9709525727210602600@faebc920c5aa> # Recommended update for cloud-init Announcement ID: SUSE-RU-2026:23207-1 Release Date: 2026-08-18T08:17:23Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1274554 Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 An update that has one fix can now be installed. ## Description: This update for cloud-init fixes the following issues: * Fix: SLEM 6.1 is assigned systemd-timesyncd by cloudinit (bsc#1274554) ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-6.0-848=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 (aarch64 s390x x86_64) * cloud-init-25.1.3-4.1 * cloud-init-config-suse-25.1.3-4.1 ## References: * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274554 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 25 12:34:14 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2026 12:34:14 -0000 Subject: SUSE-RU-2026:23206-1: important: Recommended update for cryptsetup Message-ID: <178766125491.2178.5032833279349524180@faebc920c5aa> # Recommended update for cryptsetup Announcement ID: SUSE-RU-2026:23206-1 Release Date: 2026-08-18T08:03:22Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1229975 * bsc#1268874 Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 An update that has two fixes can now be installed. ## Description: This update for cryptsetup fixes the following issues: * Extend the password for PBKDF2 benchmarking to be more than 20 chars to meet FIPS 140-3 requirements (bsc#1229975, bsc#1268874) ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-6.0-847=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 (aarch64 s390x x86_64) * libcryptsetup12-debuginfo-2.6.1-5.1 * libcryptsetup12-2.6.1-5.1 * cryptsetup-debuginfo-2.6.1-5.1 * cryptsetup-2.6.1-5.1 * cryptsetup-debugsource-2.6.1-5.1 ## References: * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1229975 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268874 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 25 12:34:38 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2026 12:34:38 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23205-1: important: Security update for podman Message-ID: <178766127850.2178.6836608043193935282@faebc920c5aa> # Security update for podman Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23205-1 Release Date: 2026-08-17T19:54:02Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1268579 * bsc#1269471 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-55686 * CVE-2026-57231 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-55686 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-55686 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-57231 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-57231 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-57231 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 An update that solves two vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for podman fixes the following issues: * CVE-2026-55686: Podman: WORKDIR symlink traversal vulnerability (bsc#1268579). * CVE-2026-57231: specially crafted image can trick podman run into leaking host environment variables into the container (bsc#1269471). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-6.0-846=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 (aarch64 s390x x86_64) * podman-4.9.5-13.1 * podman-remote-4.9.5-13.1 * podmansh-4.9.5-13.1 * podman-remote-debuginfo-4.9.5-13.1 * podman-debuginfo-4.9.5-13.1 * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 (noarch) * podman-docker-4.9.5-13.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-55686.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-57231.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268579 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269471 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 25 12:35:17 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2026 12:35:17 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23204-1: important: Security update for rpm Message-ID: <178766131750.2178.10376618466163758741@faebc920c5aa> # Security update for rpm Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23204-1 Release Date: 2026-08-17T19:48:28Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1269584 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-44605 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-44605 ( SUSE ): 8.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:A/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-44605 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-44605 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 An update that solves one vulnerability can now be installed. ## Description: This update for rpm fixes the following issue: * CVE-2026-44605: heap buffer overflow in NDB database backend due to unchecked 32-bit arithmetic when parsing the slot table (bsc#1269584). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-6.0-845=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 (aarch64 s390x x86_64) * librpmbuild9-4.18.0-8.1 * python311-rpm-debuginfo-4.18.0-8.1 * rpm-debuginfo-4.18.0-8.1 * rpm-debugsource-4.18.0-8.1 * python311-rpm-4.18.0-8.1 * librpmbuild9-debuginfo-4.18.0-8.1 * rpm-4.18.0-8.1 * python-rpm-debugsource-4.18.0-8.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-44605.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269584 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 25 12:35:54 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2026 12:35:54 -0000 Subject: SUSE-RU-2026:23203-1: moderate: Recommended update for timezone Message-ID: <178766135475.2178.2949809563669474152@faebc920c5aa> # Recommended update for timezone Announcement ID: SUSE-RU-2026:23203-1 Release Date: 2026-08-13T15:22:13Z Rating: moderate References: Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 An update that can now be installed. ## Description: This update for timezone fixes the following issues: * Update to 2026c: * Alberta moved to permanent -06 on 2026-06-18. * Morocco moves to permanent +00 on 2026-09-20. * More integer overflow bugs have been fixed in zic. ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-6.0-844=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 (aarch64 s390x x86_64) * timezone-2026c-1.1 * timezone-debugsource-2026c-1.1 * timezone-debuginfo-2026c-1.1 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 25 12:36:17 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2026 12:36:17 -0000 Subject: SUSE-RU-2026:23202-1: important: Recommended update for grub2 Message-ID: <178766137723.2178.13820077982354456892@faebc920c5aa> # Recommended update for grub2 Announcement ID: SUSE-RU-2026:23202-1 Release Date: 2026-08-13T12:20:54Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1271980 Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 An update that has one fix can now be installed. ## Description: This update for grub2 fixes the following issues: * Fix crash in booting kernel on some AMD systems (bsc#1271980) ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-6.0-843=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 (aarch64 s390x x86_64) * grub2-debuginfo-2.12~rc1-9.1 * grub2-debugsource-2.12~rc1-9.1 * grub2-2.12~rc1-9.1 * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 (noarch) * grub2-x86_64-xen-2.12~rc1-9.1 * grub2-i386-pc-2.12~rc1-9.1 * grub2-x86_64-efi-2.12~rc1-9.1 * grub2-arm64-efi-2.12~rc1-9.1 * grub2-snapper-plugin-2.12~rc1-9.1 * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 (s390x) * grub2-s390x-emu-2.12~rc1-9.1 ## References: * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271980 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 25 12:36:47 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2026 12:36:47 -0000 Subject: SUSE-RU-2026:23201-1: important: Recommended update for python-kiwi Message-ID: <178766140761.2178.15804468213311932097@faebc920c5aa> # Recommended update for python-kiwi Announcement ID: SUSE-RU-2026:23201-1 Release Date: 2026-08-18T08:30:33Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1253637 * bsc#1254116 * bsc#1260340 * bsc#1263564 * bsc#1263973 * bsc#1271367 * jsc#PED-15927 Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 * SUSE Linux Micro Extras 6.0 An update that contains one feature and has six fixes can now be installed. ## Description: This update for python-kiwi fixes the following issues: Update from version 10.2.29 to 10.2.33 New features and enhancements: * Add support for OCI format for disk images: store a disk image inside an OCI-compliant container, optionally layered on a reference container via the derived_from attribute * Add support for import of custom CA certificates during the build via the new section or the command line. Certificates are imported right after bootstrap, before further packages are retrieved (bsc#1271367) * Add support for sha512sum: select between shasum size 256 and 512 via the new 'shasum' runtime config section * Support SOURCE_DATE_EPOCH for OCI containers for reproducible container creation time and history (jsc#PED-15927) * Refactor use of the kiwi settings file: additionally read /etc/kiwi.yml.d/_.yml, /usr/share/kiwi/kiwi.yml and /usr/share/kiwi/kiwi.yml.d/_.yml, and install the default settings as /usr/share/kiwi/kiwi.yml.example from the main package * Drop the parted requirement for the msdos partitioner; the active flag is now set via sfdisk * Do not hardcode the dracut omit module list in the live builder; special settings should come from /etc/dracut.conf.d/*.conf in the image description (bsc#1260340) * Follow the recommended dracut module ordering (50-59 range) for out-of-tree modules as required by dracut v108 and later Bug fixes: * Fix reading of runtime config files: honor both vendor (/usr) and admin (/etc) locations per the systemd/uapi spec, including drop-in directories * Do not require qemu variant packages on 32bit architectures (bsc#1263564) * Fix rereading of the DASD partition table with partprobe on s390 and avoid a possible dead-lock caused by double locking with parted (bsc#1263973) * Fix system resize: avoid failure when the device was locked beforehand and skip the pre-resize filesystem check for btrfs * Fix repartitioning with parted: parted locks itself, wrapping it in udevadm lock resulted in a deadlock that broke boot * Fix the ramdisk sysroot generator to use the UUID device representation (bsc#1254116) * Fix resize for RAID devices: load variables such as kiwi_RaidDev before setting the disk variable * Fix the exclude list for live image builds when a filesystem attribute is set * Fix the result bundler dropping the container format type from result names for uncompressed container data * Fix the caller environment for non-chroot scripts so they know about the kiwi profile environment * Mount proc when needed, as cp -a may look up proc/self * Run grub mkconfig with os-prober disabled * Skip the kiwi-repart module in install and live ISOs * Do not clobber the initialize method shared between the kiwi-lib and kiwi- repart dracut modules; the library function is now lib_initialize * Power off instead of halt on OEM shutdown * Handle zstd-compressed repository metadata files in the solver * Log the metalink URI when it cannot be resolved * Catch exceptions from pathlib.Path.mkdir instead of ending in a stack trace * Fix a shell condition that always printed "Settings from the kiwi description will be ignored" * kiwi-pxeboot now uses systemd-tmpfiles * Drop the erofs requirement for SLES where it does not exist * Fix the binutils requirement condition to also cover SLES16/Leap16 (bsc#1253637) * Fix a documentation rendering indentation bug and an invalid XML syntax typo in the documentation ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro Extras 6.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-Extras-6.0-849=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro Extras 6.0 (aarch64 s390x x86_64) * kiwi-systemdeps-bootloaders-10.2.33-1.1 * kiwi-systemdeps-core-10.2.33-1.1 * kiwi-systemdeps-disk-images-10.2.33-1.1 * kiwi-systemdeps-iso-media-10.2.33-1.1 * kiwi-systemdeps-filesystems-10.2.33-1.1 * python3-kiwi-10.2.33-1.1 ## References: * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1253637 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1254116 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1260340 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263564 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263973 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271367 * https://jira.suse.com/browse/PED-15927 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 25 12:37:10 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2026 12:37:10 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23200-1: important: Security update for rpm Message-ID: <178766143056.2178.11742205758820497366@faebc920c5aa> # Security update for rpm Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23200-1 Release Date: 2026-08-17T19:48:21Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1269584 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-44605 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-44605 ( SUSE ): 8.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:A/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-44605 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-44605 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 * SUSE Linux Micro Extras 6.0 An update that solves one vulnerability can now be installed. ## Description: This update for rpm fixes the following issue: * CVE-2026-44605: heap buffer overflow in NDB database backend due to unchecked 32-bit arithmetic when parsing the slot table (bsc#1269584). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro Extras 6.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-Extras-6.0-845=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro Extras 6.0 (aarch64 s390x x86_64) * rpm-build-4.18.0-8.1 * rpm-debugsource-4.18.0-8.1 * rpm-build-perl-4.18.0-8.1 * rpm-build-debuginfo-4.18.0-8.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-44605.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269584 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 25 12:37:57 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2026 12:37:57 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3781-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 18 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 15 SP7) Message-ID: <178766147733.2178.3675867221867367109@faebc920c5aa> # Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 18 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 15 SP7) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3781-1 Release Date: 2026-08-25T05:33:43Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1270023 * bsc#1270024 * bsc#1270300 * bsc#1271543 * bsc#1271867 * bsc#1272139 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-46242 * CVE-2026-52956 * CVE-2026-53224 * CVE-2026-53246 * CVE-2026-64530 * CVE-2026-64600 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-46242 ( SUSE ): 8.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 An update that solves six vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 6.4.0-150700.53.66 fixes various security issues: The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2025-40204,CVE-2026-53224,CVE-2026-53246: sctp: validate cached peer INIT chunk length in COOKIE_ECHO processing (bsc#1253437 bsc#1270023 bsc#1270024). * CVE-2026-46242: eventpoll: fix ep_remove struct eventpoll / struct file UAF (bsc#1270300). * CVE-2026-52956: libceph: Fix potential out-of-bounds access in __ceph_x_decrypt() (bsc#1272139). * CVE-2026-64530: net/sched: cls_api: Handle TC_ACT_CONSUMED in tcf_qevent_hand (bsc#1271867). * CVE-2026-64600: xfs: resample the data fork mapping after cycling ILOCK (RefluXFS) (bsc#1271543). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Live-Patching-15-SP7-2026-3781=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP7 (ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-150700_53_66-default-3-150700.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-SLE15-SP7_Update_18-debugsource-3-150700.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-150700_53_66-default-debuginfo-3-150700.2.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46242.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52956.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53224.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53246.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64530.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64600.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270023 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270024 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270300 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271543 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271867 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272139 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 25 12:38:48 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2026 12:38:48 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3780-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 17 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 15 SP7) Message-ID: <178766152825.2178.2264980534897146478@faebc920c5aa> # Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 17 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 15 SP7) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3780-1 Release Date: 2026-08-25T05:04:01Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1268281 * bsc#1269034 * bsc#1269822 * bsc#1270023 * bsc#1270024 * bsc#1270300 * bsc#1271543 * bsc#1271867 * bsc#1272139 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-46242 * CVE-2026-46319 * CVE-2026-52923 * CVE-2026-52956 * CVE-2026-53133 * CVE-2026-53224 * CVE-2026-53246 * CVE-2026-64530 * CVE-2026-64600 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-46242 ( SUSE ): 8.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 5.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 An update that solves nine vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 6.4.0-150700.53.63 fixes various security issues: The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2025-40204,CVE-2026-53224,CVE-2026-53246: sctp: validate cached peer INIT chunk length in COOKIE_ECHO processing (bsc#1253437 bsc#1270023 bsc#1270024). * CVE-2026-46242: eventpoll: fix ep_remove struct eventpoll / struct file UAF (bsc#1270300). * CVE-2026-46319: net/sched: act_ct: Only release RCU read lock after ct_ft (bsc#1268281). * CVE-2026-52923: ipc: limit next_id allocation to the valid ID range (bsc#1269034). * CVE-2026-52956: libceph: Fix potential out-of-bounds access in __ceph_x_decrypt() (bsc#1272139). * CVE-2026-53133: RDMA/umem: Fix truncation for block sizes >= 4G (bsc#1269822). * CVE-2026-64530: net/sched: cls_api: Handle TC_ACT_CONSUMED in tcf_qevent_hand (bsc#1271867). * CVE-2026-64600: xfs: resample the data fork mapping after cycling ILOCK (RefluXFS) (bsc#1271543). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Live-Patching-15-SP7-2026-3780=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP7 (ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-150700_53_63-default-debuginfo-3-150700.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-150700_53_63-default-3-150700.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-SLE15-SP7_Update_17-debugsource-3-150700.2.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46242.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46319.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52923.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52956.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53133.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53224.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53246.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64530.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64600.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268281 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269034 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269822 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270023 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270024 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270300 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271543 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271867 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272139 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 25 12:39:44 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2026 12:39:44 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3779-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 15 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 15 SP7) Message-ID: <178766158453.2178.4342957836840958747@faebc920c5aa> # Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 15 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 15 SP7) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3779-1 Release Date: 2026-08-25T03:33:49Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1267362 * bsc#1268281 * bsc#1269034 * bsc#1269196 * bsc#1269282 * bsc#1269822 * bsc#1269885 * bsc#1270023 * bsc#1270024 * bsc#1270300 * bsc#1271543 * bsc#1271867 * bsc#1272139 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-43109 * CVE-2026-46037 * CVE-2026-46242 * CVE-2026-46319 * CVE-2026-52923 * CVE-2026-52956 * CVE-2026-52972 * CVE-2026-53133 * CVE-2026-53182 * CVE-2026-53224 * CVE-2026-53246 * CVE-2026-64530 * CVE-2026-64600 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-43109 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43109 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43109 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46037 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( SUSE ): 8.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 5.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53182 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53182 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53182 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 An update that solves 13 vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 6.4.0-150700.53.55 fixes various security issues: The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2025-40204,CVE-2026-53224,CVE-2026-53246: sctp: validate cached peer INIT chunk length in COOKIE_ECHO processing (bsc#1253437 bsc#1270023 bsc#1270024). * CVE-2026-43109: x86: shadow stacks: proper error handling for mmap lock (bsc#1269282). * CVE-2026-46037: ipv4: icmp: validate reply type before using icmp_pointers (bsc#1267362). * CVE-2026-46242: eventpoll: fix ep_remove struct eventpoll / struct file UAF (bsc#1270300). * CVE-2026-46319: net/sched: act_ct: Only release RCU read lock after ct_ft (bsc#1268281). * CVE-2026-52923: ipc: limit next_id allocation to the valid ID range (bsc#1269034). * CVE-2026-52956: libceph: Fix potential out-of-bounds access in __ceph_x_decrypt() (bsc#1272139). * CVE-2026-52972: crypto: af_alg - Cap AEAD AD length to 0x80000000 (bsc#1269196). * CVE-2026-53133: RDMA/umem: Fix truncation for block sizes >= 4G (bsc#1269822). * CVE-2026-53182: wifi: nl80211: reject oversized EMA RNR lists (bsc#1269885). * CVE-2026-64530: net/sched: cls_api: Handle TC_ACT_CONSUMED in tcf_qevent_hand (bsc#1271867). * CVE-2026-64600: xfs: resample the data fork mapping after cycling ILOCK (RefluXFS) (bsc#1271543). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Live-Patching-15-SP7-2026-3779=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP7 (ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-150700_53_55-default-4-150700.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-SLE15-SP7_Update_15-debugsource-4-150700.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-150700_53_55-default-debuginfo-4-150700.2.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43109.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46037.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46242.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46319.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52923.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52956.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52972.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53133.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53182.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53224.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53246.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64530.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64600.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267362 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268281 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269034 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269196 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269282 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269822 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269885 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270023 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270024 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270300 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271543 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271867 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272139 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 25 12:40:39 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2026 12:40:39 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3778-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 16 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 15 SP7) Message-ID: <178766163914.2178.14370618820561309680@faebc920c5aa> # Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 16 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 15 SP7) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3778-1 Release Date: 2026-08-25T03:33:39Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1267362 * bsc#1268281 * bsc#1269034 * bsc#1269196 * bsc#1269822 * bsc#1270023 * bsc#1270024 * bsc#1270300 * bsc#1271543 * bsc#1271867 * bsc#1272139 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-46037 * CVE-2026-46242 * CVE-2026-46319 * CVE-2026-52923 * CVE-2026-52956 * CVE-2026-52972 * CVE-2026-53133 * CVE-2026-53224 * CVE-2026-53246 * CVE-2026-64530 * CVE-2026-64600 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46037 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( SUSE ): 8.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 5.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 An update that solves 11 vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 6.4.0-150700.53.60 fixes various security issues: The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2025-40204,CVE-2026-53224,CVE-2026-53246: sctp: validate cached peer INIT chunk length in COOKIE_ECHO processing (bsc#1253437 bsc#1270023 bsc#1270024). * CVE-2026-46037: ipv4: icmp: validate reply type before using icmp_pointers (bsc#1267362). * CVE-2026-46242: eventpoll: fix ep_remove struct eventpoll / struct file UAF (bsc#1270300). * CVE-2026-46319: net/sched: act_ct: Only release RCU read lock after ct_ft (bsc#1268281). * CVE-2026-52923: ipc: limit next_id allocation to the valid ID range (bsc#1269034). * CVE-2026-52956: libceph: Fix potential out-of-bounds access in __ceph_x_decrypt() (bsc#1272139). * CVE-2026-52972: crypto: af_alg - Cap AEAD AD length to 0x80000000 (bsc#1269196). * CVE-2026-53133: RDMA/umem: Fix truncation for block sizes >= 4G (bsc#1269822). * CVE-2026-64530: net/sched: cls_api: Handle TC_ACT_CONSUMED in tcf_qevent_hand (bsc#1271867). * CVE-2026-64600: xfs: resample the data fork mapping after cycling ILOCK (RefluXFS) (bsc#1271543). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Live-Patching-15-SP7-2026-3778=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP7 (ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-SLE15-SP7_Update_16-debugsource-4-150700.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-150700_53_60-default-4-150700.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-150700_53_60-default-debuginfo-4-150700.2.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46037.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46242.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46319.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52923.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52956.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52972.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53133.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53224.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53246.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64530.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64600.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267362 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268281 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269034 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269196 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269822 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270023 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270024 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270300 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271543 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271867 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272139 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 25 12:42:51 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2026 12:42:51 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3776-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 27 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 15 SP6) Message-ID: <178766177149.2178.10715143411069389508@faebc920c5aa> # Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 27 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 15 SP6) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3776-1 Release Date: 2026-08-25T01:33:38Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1264078 * bsc#1265306 * bsc#1267362 * bsc#1268281 * bsc#1269034 * bsc#1269196 * bsc#1269282 * bsc#1269822 * bsc#1269885 * bsc#1270023 * bsc#1270024 * bsc#1270300 * bsc#1271543 * bsc#1271867 * bsc#1272139 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-31759 * CVE-2026-43077 * CVE-2026-43109 * CVE-2026-46037 * CVE-2026-46242 * CVE-2026-46319 * CVE-2026-52923 * CVE-2026-52956 * CVE-2026-52972 * CVE-2026-53133 * CVE-2026-53182 * CVE-2026-53224 * CVE-2026-53246 * CVE-2026-64530 * CVE-2026-64600 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-31759 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31759 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31759 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43077 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43077 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43077 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43109 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43109 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43109 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46037 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( SUSE ): 8.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 5.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53182 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53182 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53182 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * openSUSE Leap 15.6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 An update that solves 15 vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 6.4.0-150600.23.115 fixes various security issues: The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2025-40204,CVE-2026-53224,CVE-2026-53246: sctp: validate cached peer INIT chunk length in COOKIE_ECHO processing (bsc#1253437 bsc#1270023 bsc#1270024). * CVE-2026-31759: usb: ulpi: fix double free in ulpi_register_interface() error path (bsc#1264078). * CVE-2026-43077: crypto: algif_aead - Fix minimum RX size check for decryption (bsc#1265306). * CVE-2026-43109: x86: shadow stacks: proper error handling for mmap lock (bsc#1269282). * CVE-2026-46037: ipv4: icmp: validate reply type before using icmp_pointers (bsc#1267362). * CVE-2026-46242: eventpoll: fix ep_remove struct eventpoll / struct file UAF (bsc#1270300). * CVE-2026-46319: net/sched: act_ct: Only release RCU read lock after ct_ft (bsc#1268281). * CVE-2026-52923: ipc: limit next_id allocation to the valid ID range (bsc#1269034). * CVE-2026-52956: libceph: Fix potential out-of-bounds access in __ceph_x_decrypt() (bsc#1272139). * CVE-2026-52972: crypto: af_alg - Cap AEAD AD length to 0x80000000 (bsc#1269196). * CVE-2026-53133: RDMA/umem: Fix truncation for block sizes >= 4G (bsc#1269822). * CVE-2026-53182: wifi: nl80211: reject oversized EMA RNR lists (bsc#1269885). * CVE-2026-64530: net/sched: cls_api: Handle TC_ACT_CONSUMED in tcf_qevent_hand (bsc#1271867). * CVE-2026-64600: xfs: resample the data fork mapping after cycling ILOCK (RefluXFS) (bsc#1271543). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Live-Patching-15-SP6-2026-3776=1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3776=1 ## Package List: * openSUSE Leap 15.6 (ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-SLE15-SP6_Update_27-debugsource-4-150600.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-150600_23_115-default-debuginfo-4-150600.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-150600_23_115-default-4-150600.2.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP6 (ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-SLE15-SP6_Update_27-debugsource-4-150600.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-150600_23_115-default-debuginfo-4-150600.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-150600_23_115-default-4-150600.2.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31759.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43077.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43109.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46037.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46242.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46319.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52923.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52956.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52972.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53133.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53182.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53224.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53246.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64530.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64600.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264078 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265306 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267362 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268281 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269034 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269196 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269282 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269822 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269885 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270023 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270024 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270300 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271543 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271867 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272139 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 25 12:41:34 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2026 12:41:34 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3777-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 28 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 15 SP6) Message-ID: <178766169488.2178.6171749631833306580@faebc920c5aa> # Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 28 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 15 SP6) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3777-1 Release Date: 2026-08-25T02:33:33Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1268281 * bsc#1269034 * bsc#1269196 * bsc#1269282 * bsc#1269822 * bsc#1269885 * bsc#1270023 * bsc#1270024 * bsc#1270300 * bsc#1271543 * bsc#1271867 * bsc#1272139 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-43109 * CVE-2026-46242 * CVE-2026-46319 * CVE-2026-52923 * CVE-2026-52956 * CVE-2026-52972 * CVE-2026-53133 * CVE-2026-53182 * CVE-2026-53224 * CVE-2026-53246 * CVE-2026-64530 * CVE-2026-64600 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-43109 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43109 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43109 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( SUSE ): 8.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 5.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53182 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53182 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53182 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * openSUSE Leap 15.6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 An update that solves 12 vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 6.4.0-150600.23.118 fixes various security issues: The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2025-40204,CVE-2026-53224,CVE-2026-53246: sctp: validate cached peer INIT chunk length in COOKIE_ECHO processing (bsc#1253437 bsc#1270023 bsc#1270024). * CVE-2026-43109: x86: shadow stacks: proper error handling for mmap lock (bsc#1269282). * CVE-2026-46242: eventpoll: fix ep_remove struct eventpoll / struct file UAF (bsc#1270300). * CVE-2026-46319: net/sched: act_ct: Only release RCU read lock after ct_ft (bsc#1268281). * CVE-2026-52923: ipc: limit next_id allocation to the valid ID range (bsc#1269034). * CVE-2026-52956: libceph: Fix potential out-of-bounds access in __ceph_x_decrypt() (bsc#1272139). * CVE-2026-52972: crypto: af_alg - Cap AEAD AD length to 0x80000000 (bsc#1269196). * CVE-2026-53133: RDMA/umem: Fix truncation for block sizes >= 4G (bsc#1269822). * CVE-2026-53182: wifi: nl80211: reject oversized EMA RNR lists (bsc#1269885). * CVE-2026-64530: net/sched: cls_api: Handle TC_ACT_CONSUMED in tcf_qevent_hand (bsc#1271867). * CVE-2026-64600: xfs: resample the data fork mapping after cycling ILOCK (RefluXFS) (bsc#1271543). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * openSUSE Leap 15.6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3777=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Live-Patching-15-SP6-2026-3777=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP6 (ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-150600_23_118-default-4-150600.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-150600_23_118-default-debuginfo-4-150600.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-SLE15-SP6_Update_28-debugsource-4-150600.2.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 (ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-150600_23_118-default-4-150600.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-150600_23_118-default-debuginfo-4-150600.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-SLE15-SP6_Update_28-debugsource-4-150600.2.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43109.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46242.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46319.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52923.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52956.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52972.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53133.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53182.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53224.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53246.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64530.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64600.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268281 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269034 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269196 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269282 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269822 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269885 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270023 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270024 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270300 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271543 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271867 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272139 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 25 12:44:11 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2026 12:44:11 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3775-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 26 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 15 SP6) Message-ID: <178766185119.2178.7815052892789815348@faebc920c5aa> # Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 26 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 15 SP6) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3775-1 Release Date: 2026-08-25T00:33:55Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1263791 * bsc#1264078 * bsc#1265306 * bsc#1266668 * bsc#1267362 * bsc#1268281 * bsc#1269034 * bsc#1269196 * bsc#1269282 * bsc#1269822 * bsc#1269885 * bsc#1270023 * bsc#1270024 * bsc#1270300 * bsc#1271543 * bsc#1271867 * bsc#1272139 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-31629 * CVE-2026-31759 * CVE-2026-43077 * CVE-2026-43109 * CVE-2026-43206 * CVE-2026-46037 * CVE-2026-46242 * CVE-2026-46319 * CVE-2026-52923 * CVE-2026-52956 * CVE-2026-52972 * CVE-2026-53133 * CVE-2026-53182 * CVE-2026-53224 * CVE-2026-53246 * CVE-2026-64530 * CVE-2026-64600 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-31629 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31629 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31629 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31759 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31759 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31759 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43077 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43077 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43077 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43109 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43109 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43109 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43206 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43206 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46037 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( SUSE ): 8.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 5.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53182 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53182 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53182 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * openSUSE Leap 15.6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 An update that solves 17 vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 6.4.0-150600.23.112 fixes various security issues: The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2025-40204,CVE-2026-53224,CVE-2026-53246: sctp: validate cached peer INIT chunk length in COOKIE_ECHO processing (bsc#1253437 bsc#1270023 bsc#1270024). * CVE-2026-31629: nfc: llcp: add missing return after LLCP_CLOSED checks (bsc#1263791). * CVE-2026-31759: usb: ulpi: fix double free in ulpi_register_interface() error path (bsc#1264078). * CVE-2026-43077: crypto: algif_aead - Fix minimum RX size check for decryption (bsc#1265306). * CVE-2026-43109: x86: shadow stacks: proper error handling for mmap lock (bsc#1269282). * CVE-2026-43206: drm/amdkfd: Fix out-of-bounds write in kfd_event_page_set() (bsc#1266668). * CVE-2026-46037: ipv4: icmp: validate reply type before using icmp_pointers (bsc#1267362). * CVE-2026-46242: eventpoll: fix ep_remove struct eventpoll / struct file UAF (bsc#1270300). * CVE-2026-46319: net/sched: act_ct: Only release RCU read lock after ct_ft (bsc#1268281). * CVE-2026-52923: ipc: limit next_id allocation to the valid ID range (bsc#1269034). * CVE-2026-52956: libceph: Fix potential out-of-bounds access in __ceph_x_decrypt() (bsc#1272139). * CVE-2026-52972: crypto: af_alg - Cap AEAD AD length to 0x80000000 (bsc#1269196). * CVE-2026-53133: RDMA/umem: Fix truncation for block sizes >= 4G (bsc#1269822). * CVE-2026-53182: wifi: nl80211: reject oversized EMA RNR lists (bsc#1269885). * CVE-2026-64530: net/sched: cls_api: Handle TC_ACT_CONSUMED in tcf_qevent_hand (bsc#1271867). * CVE-2026-64600: xfs: resample the data fork mapping after cycling ILOCK (RefluXFS) (bsc#1271543). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Live-Patching-15-SP6-2026-3775=1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3775=1 ## Package List: * openSUSE Leap 15.6 (ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-SLE15-SP6_Update_26-debugsource-5-150600.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-150600_23_112-default-debuginfo-5-150600.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-150600_23_112-default-5-150600.2.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP6 (ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-SLE15-SP6_Update_26-debugsource-5-150600.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-150600_23_112-default-debuginfo-5-150600.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-150600_23_112-default-5-150600.2.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31629.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31759.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43077.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43109.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43206.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46037.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46242.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46319.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52923.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52956.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52972.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53133.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53182.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53224.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53246.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64530.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64600.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263791 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264078 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265306 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266668 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267362 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268281 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269034 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269196 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269282 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269822 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269885 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270023 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270024 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270300 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271543 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271867 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272139 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 25 12:45:32 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2026 12:45:32 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3774-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 14 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 15 SP7) Message-ID: <178766193290.2178.1620301939662542637@faebc920c5aa> # Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 14 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 15 SP7) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3774-1 Release Date: 2026-08-25T00:33:46Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1262213 * bsc#1262404 * bsc#1263791 * bsc#1264483 * bsc#1265306 * bsc#1267362 * bsc#1268281 * bsc#1269034 * bsc#1269196 * bsc#1269282 * bsc#1269822 * bsc#1269885 * bsc#1270023 * bsc#1270024 * bsc#1270300 * bsc#1271543 * bsc#1271867 * bsc#1272139 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-23240 * CVE-2026-23449 * CVE-2026-31629 * CVE-2026-43077 * CVE-2026-43109 * CVE-2026-43110 * CVE-2026-46037 * CVE-2026-46242 * CVE-2026-46319 * CVE-2026-52923 * CVE-2026-52956 * CVE-2026-52972 * CVE-2026-53133 * CVE-2026-53182 * CVE-2026-53224 * CVE-2026-53246 * CVE-2026-64530 * CVE-2026-64600 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-23240 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23240 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23240 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23449 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23449 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23449 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31629 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31629 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31629 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43077 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43077 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43077 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43109 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43109 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43109 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43110 ( SUSE ): 7.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:H/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43110 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43110 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46037 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( SUSE ): 8.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 5.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53182 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53182 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53182 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 An update that solves 18 vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 6.4.0-150700.53.52 fixes various security issues: The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2025-40204,CVE-2026-53224,CVE-2026-53246: sctp: validate cached peer INIT chunk length in COOKIE_ECHO processing (bsc#1253437 bsc#1270023 bsc#1270024). * CVE-2026-23240: Amend fix for CVE-2026-23240 ("tls: Fix race condition in tls_sw_cancel_work_tx()") (bsc#1262404). * CVE-2026-23449: net/sched: teql: Fix double-free in teql_master_xmit (bsc#1262213). * CVE-2026-31629: nfc: llcp: add missing return after LLCP_CLOSED checks (bsc#1263791). * CVE-2026-43077: crypto: algif_aead - Fix minimum RX size check for decryption (bsc#1265306). * CVE-2026-43109: x86: shadow stacks: proper error handling for mmap lock (bsc#1269282). * CVE-2026-43110: wifi: brcmfmac: validate bsscfg indices in IF events (bsc#1264483). * CVE-2026-46037: ipv4: icmp: validate reply type before using icmp_pointers (bsc#1267362). * CVE-2026-46242: eventpoll: fix ep_remove struct eventpoll / struct file UAF (bsc#1270300). * CVE-2026-46319: net/sched: act_ct: Only release RCU read lock after ct_ft (bsc#1268281). * CVE-2026-52923: ipc: limit next_id allocation to the valid ID range (bsc#1269034). * CVE-2026-52956: libceph: Fix potential out-of-bounds access in __ceph_x_decrypt() (bsc#1272139). * CVE-2026-52972: crypto: af_alg - Cap AEAD AD length to 0x80000000 (bsc#1269196). * CVE-2026-53133: RDMA/umem: Fix truncation for block sizes >= 4G (bsc#1269822). * CVE-2026-53182: wifi: nl80211: reject oversized EMA RNR lists (bsc#1269885). * CVE-2026-64530: net/sched: cls_api: Handle TC_ACT_CONSUMED in tcf_qevent_hand (bsc#1271867). * CVE-2026-64600: xfs: resample the data fork mapping after cycling ILOCK (RefluXFS) (bsc#1271543). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Live-Patching-15-SP7-2026-3774=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP7 (ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-150700_53_52-default-5-150700.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-SLE15-SP7_Update_14-debugsource-5-150700.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-150700_53_52-default-debuginfo-5-150700.2.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23240.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23449.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31629.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43077.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43109.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43110.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46037.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46242.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46319.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52923.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52956.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52972.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53133.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53182.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53224.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53246.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64530.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64600.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262213 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262404 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263791 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264483 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265306 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267362 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268281 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269034 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269196 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269282 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269822 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269885 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270023 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270024 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270300 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271543 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271867 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272139 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 25 12:46:40 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2026 12:46:40 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3771-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 10 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 15 SP7) Message-ID: <178766200032.2178.2134660850292988724@faebc920c5aa> # Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 10 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 15 SP7) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3771-1 Release Date: 2026-08-24T22:34:50Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1262213 * bsc#1262404 * bsc#1263791 * bsc#1264078 * bsc#1264483 * bsc#1265306 * bsc#1267362 * bsc#1268281 * bsc#1268624 * bsc#1269034 * bsc#1269196 * bsc#1269282 * bsc#1269822 * bsc#1269885 * bsc#1270023 * bsc#1270024 * bsc#1270300 * bsc#1271543 * bsc#1271867 * bsc#1272139 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-23240 * CVE-2026-23449 * CVE-2026-31629 * CVE-2026-31759 * CVE-2026-43077 * CVE-2026-43109 * CVE-2026-43110 * CVE-2026-46037 * CVE-2026-46242 * CVE-2026-46274 * CVE-2026-46319 * CVE-2026-52923 * CVE-2026-52956 * CVE-2026-52972 * CVE-2026-53133 * CVE-2026-53182 * CVE-2026-53224 * CVE-2026-53246 * CVE-2026-64530 * CVE-2026-64600 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-23240 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23240 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23240 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23449 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23449 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23449 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31629 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31629 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31629 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31759 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31759 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31759 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43077 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43077 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43077 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43109 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43109 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43109 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43110 ( SUSE ): 7.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:H/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43110 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43110 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46037 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( SUSE ): 8.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46274 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46274 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 5.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53182 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53182 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53182 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 An update that solves 20 vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 6.4.0-150700.53.34 fixes various security issues: The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2025-40204,CVE-2026-53224,CVE-2026-53246: sctp: validate cached peer INIT chunk length in COOKIE_ECHO processing (bsc#1253437 bsc#1270023 bsc#1270024). * CVE-2026-23240: Amend fix for CVE-2026-23240 ("tls: Fix race condition in tls_sw_cancel_work_tx()") (bsc#1262404). * CVE-2026-23449: net/sched: teql: Fix double-free in teql_master_xmit (bsc#1262213). * CVE-2026-31629: nfc: llcp: add missing return after LLCP_CLOSED checks (bsc#1263791). * CVE-2026-31759: usb: ulpi: fix double free in ulpi_register_interface() error path (bsc#1264078). * CVE-2026-43077: crypto: algif_aead - Fix minimum RX size check for decryption (bsc#1265306). * CVE-2026-43109: x86: shadow stacks: proper error handling for mmap lock (bsc#1269282). * CVE-2026-43110: wifi: brcmfmac: validate bsscfg indices in IF events (bsc#1264483). * CVE-2026-46037: ipv4: icmp: validate reply type before using icmp_pointers (bsc#1267362). * CVE-2026-46242: eventpoll: fix ep_remove struct eventpoll / struct file UAF (bsc#1270300). * CVE-2026-46274: io-wq: check that the predecessor is hashed in io_wq_remove_pending() (bsc#1268624). * CVE-2026-46319: net/sched: act_ct: Only release RCU read lock after ct_ft (bsc#1268281). * CVE-2026-52923: ipc: limit next_id allocation to the valid ID range (bsc#1269034). * CVE-2026-52956: libceph: Fix potential out-of-bounds access in __ceph_x_decrypt() (bsc#1272139). * CVE-2026-52972: crypto: af_alg - Cap AEAD AD length to 0x80000000 (bsc#1269196). * CVE-2026-53133: RDMA/umem: Fix truncation for block sizes >= 4G (bsc#1269822). * CVE-2026-53182: wifi: nl80211: reject oversized EMA RNR lists (bsc#1269885). * CVE-2026-64530: net/sched: cls_api: Handle TC_ACT_CONSUMED in tcf_qevent_hand (bsc#1271867). * CVE-2026-64600: xfs: resample the data fork mapping after cycling ILOCK (RefluXFS) (bsc#1271543). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Live-Patching-15-SP7-2026-3771=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP7 (ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-150700_53_34-default-8-150700.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-150700_53_34-default-debuginfo-8-150700.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-SLE15-SP7_Update_10-debugsource-8-150700.2.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23240.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23449.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31629.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31759.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43077.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43109.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43110.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46037.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46242.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46274.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46319.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52923.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52956.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52972.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53133.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53182.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53224.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53246.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64530.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64600.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262213 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262404 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263791 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264078 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264483 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265306 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267362 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268281 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268624 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269034 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269196 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269282 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269822 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269885 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270023 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270024 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270300 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271543 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271867 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272139 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 25 12:47:49 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2026 12:47:49 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3770-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 13 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 15 SP7) Message-ID: <178766206925.2178.6639108178092778004@faebc920c5aa> # Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 13 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 15 SP7) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3770-1 Release Date: 2026-08-24T23:04:45Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1262213 * bsc#1262404 * bsc#1263791 * bsc#1264483 * bsc#1265306 * bsc#1267362 * bsc#1268281 * bsc#1268624 * bsc#1269034 * bsc#1269196 * bsc#1269282 * bsc#1269822 * bsc#1269885 * bsc#1270023 * bsc#1270024 * bsc#1270300 * bsc#1271543 * bsc#1271867 * bsc#1272139 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-23240 * CVE-2026-23449 * CVE-2026-31629 * CVE-2026-43077 * CVE-2026-43109 * CVE-2026-43110 * CVE-2026-46037 * CVE-2026-46242 * CVE-2026-46274 * CVE-2026-46319 * CVE-2026-52923 * CVE-2026-52956 * CVE-2026-52972 * CVE-2026-53133 * CVE-2026-53182 * CVE-2026-53224 * CVE-2026-53246 * CVE-2026-64530 * CVE-2026-64600 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-23240 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23240 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23240 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23449 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23449 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23449 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31629 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31629 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31629 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43077 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43077 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43077 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43109 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43109 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43109 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43110 ( SUSE ): 7.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:H/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43110 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43110 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46037 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( SUSE ): 8.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46274 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46274 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 5.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53182 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53182 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53182 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 An update that solves 19 vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 6.4.0-150700.53.45 fixes various security issues: The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2025-40204,CVE-2026-53224,CVE-2026-53246: sctp: validate cached peer INIT chunk length in COOKIE_ECHO processing (bsc#1253437 bsc#1270023 bsc#1270024). * CVE-2026-23240: Amend fix for CVE-2026-23240 ("tls: Fix race condition in tls_sw_cancel_work_tx()") (bsc#1262404). * CVE-2026-23449: net/sched: teql: Fix double-free in teql_master_xmit (bsc#1262213). * CVE-2026-31629: nfc: llcp: add missing return after LLCP_CLOSED checks (bsc#1263791). * CVE-2026-43077: crypto: algif_aead - Fix minimum RX size check for decryption (bsc#1265306). * CVE-2026-43109: x86: shadow stacks: proper error handling for mmap lock (bsc#1269282). * CVE-2026-43110: wifi: brcmfmac: validate bsscfg indices in IF events (bsc#1264483). * CVE-2026-46037: ipv4: icmp: validate reply type before using icmp_pointers (bsc#1267362). * CVE-2026-46242: eventpoll: fix ep_remove struct eventpoll / struct file UAF (bsc#1270300). * CVE-2026-46274: io-wq: check that the predecessor is hashed in io_wq_remove_pending() (bsc#1268624). * CVE-2026-46319: net/sched: act_ct: Only release RCU read lock after ct_ft (bsc#1268281). * CVE-2026-52923: ipc: limit next_id allocation to the valid ID range (bsc#1269034). * CVE-2026-52956: libceph: Fix potential out-of-bounds access in __ceph_x_decrypt() (bsc#1272139). * CVE-2026-52972: crypto: af_alg - Cap AEAD AD length to 0x80000000 (bsc#1269196). * CVE-2026-53133: RDMA/umem: Fix truncation for block sizes >= 4G (bsc#1269822). * CVE-2026-53182: wifi: nl80211: reject oversized EMA RNR lists (bsc#1269885). * CVE-2026-64530: net/sched: cls_api: Handle TC_ACT_CONSUMED in tcf_qevent_hand (bsc#1271867). * CVE-2026-64600: xfs: resample the data fork mapping after cycling ILOCK (RefluXFS) (bsc#1271543). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Live-Patching-15-SP7-2026-3770=1 SUSE-SLE- Module-Live-Patching-15-SP7-2026-3772=1 SUSE-SLE-Module-Live- Patching-15-SP7-2026-3773=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP7 (ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-150700_53_37-default-8-150700.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-150700_53_45-default-6-150700.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-150700_53_45-default-debuginfo-6-150700.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-150700_53_40-default-7-150700.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-150700_53_37-default-debuginfo-8-150700.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-SLE15-SP7_Update_12-debugsource-7-150700.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-SLE15-SP7_Update_11-debugsource-8-150700.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-SLE15-SP7_Update_13-debugsource-6-150700.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-150700_53_40-default-debuginfo-7-150700.2.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23240.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23449.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31629.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43077.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43109.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43110.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46037.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46242.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46274.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46319.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52923.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52956.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52972.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53133.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53182.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53224.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53246.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64530.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64600.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262213 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262404 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263791 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264483 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265306 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267362 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268281 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268624 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269034 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269196 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269282 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269822 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269885 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270023 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270024 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270300 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271543 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271867 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272139 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 25 12:48:58 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2026 12:48:58 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3768-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 9 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 15 SP7) Message-ID: <178766213801.2178.15635499614629809692@faebc920c5aa> # Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 9 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 15 SP7) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3768-1 Release Date: 2026-08-24T21:07:36Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1262213 * bsc#1262404 * bsc#1263791 * bsc#1264078 * bsc#1264483 * bsc#1265306 * bsc#1266668 * bsc#1267362 * bsc#1268281 * bsc#1268624 * bsc#1269034 * bsc#1269196 * bsc#1269282 * bsc#1269822 * bsc#1269885 * bsc#1270023 * bsc#1270024 * bsc#1270300 * bsc#1271543 * bsc#1271867 * bsc#1272139 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-23240 * CVE-2026-23449 * CVE-2026-31629 * CVE-2026-31759 * CVE-2026-43077 * CVE-2026-43109 * CVE-2026-43110 * CVE-2026-43206 * CVE-2026-46037 * CVE-2026-46242 * CVE-2026-46274 * CVE-2026-46319 * CVE-2026-52923 * CVE-2026-52956 * CVE-2026-52972 * CVE-2026-53133 * CVE-2026-53182 * CVE-2026-53224 * CVE-2026-53246 * CVE-2026-64530 * CVE-2026-64600 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-23240 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23240 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23240 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23449 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23449 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23449 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31629 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31629 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31629 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31759 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31759 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31759 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43077 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43077 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43077 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43109 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43109 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43109 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43110 ( SUSE ): 7.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:H/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43110 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43110 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43206 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43206 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46037 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( SUSE ): 8.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46274 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46274 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 5.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53182 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53182 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53182 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 An update that solves 21 vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 6.4.0-150700.53.31 fixes various security issues: The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2025-40204,CVE-2026-53224,CVE-2026-53246: sctp: validate cached peer INIT chunk length in COOKIE_ECHO processing (bsc#1253437 bsc#1270023 bsc#1270024). * CVE-2026-23240: Amend fix for CVE-2026-23240 ("tls: Fix race condition in tls_sw_cancel_work_tx()") (bsc#1262404). * CVE-2026-23449: net/sched: teql: Fix double-free in teql_master_xmit (bsc#1262213). * CVE-2026-31629: nfc: llcp: add missing return after LLCP_CLOSED checks (bsc#1263791). * CVE-2026-31759: usb: ulpi: fix double free in ulpi_register_interface() error path (bsc#1264078). * CVE-2026-43077: crypto: algif_aead - Fix minimum RX size check for decryption (bsc#1265306). * CVE-2026-43109: x86: shadow stacks: proper error handling for mmap lock (bsc#1269282). * CVE-2026-43110: wifi: brcmfmac: validate bsscfg indices in IF events (bsc#1264483). * CVE-2026-43206: drm/amdkfd: Fix out-of-bounds write in kfd_event_page_set() (bsc#1266668). * CVE-2026-46037: ipv4: icmp: validate reply type before using icmp_pointers (bsc#1267362). * CVE-2026-46242: eventpoll: fix ep_remove struct eventpoll / struct file UAF (bsc#1270300). * CVE-2026-46274: io-wq: check that the predecessor is hashed in io_wq_remove_pending() (bsc#1268624). * CVE-2026-46319: net/sched: act_ct: Only release RCU read lock after ct_ft (bsc#1268281). * CVE-2026-52923: ipc: limit next_id allocation to the valid ID range (bsc#1269034). * CVE-2026-52956: libceph: Fix potential out-of-bounds access in __ceph_x_decrypt() (bsc#1272139). * CVE-2026-52972: crypto: af_alg - Cap AEAD AD length to 0x80000000 (bsc#1269196). * CVE-2026-53133: RDMA/umem: Fix truncation for block sizes >= 4G (bsc#1269822). * CVE-2026-53182: wifi: nl80211: reject oversized EMA RNR lists (bsc#1269885). * CVE-2026-64530: net/sched: cls_api: Handle TC_ACT_CONSUMED in tcf_qevent_hand (bsc#1271867). * CVE-2026-64600: xfs: resample the data fork mapping after cycling ILOCK (RefluXFS) (bsc#1271543). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Live-Patching-15-SP7-2026-3768=1 SUSE-SLE- Module-Live-Patching-15-SP7-2026-3769=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP7 (ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-SLE15-SP7_Update_7-debugsource-11-150700.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-150700_53_25-default-11-150700.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-150700_53_25-default-debuginfo-11-150700.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-150700_53_31-default-10-150700.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-SLE15-SP7_Update_9-debugsource-10-150700.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-150700_53_31-default-debuginfo-10-150700.2.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23240.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23449.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31629.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31759.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43077.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43109.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43110.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43206.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46037.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46242.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46274.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46319.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52923.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52956.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52972.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53133.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53182.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53224.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53246.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64530.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64600.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262213 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262404 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263791 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264078 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264483 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265306 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266668 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267362 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268281 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268624 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269034 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269196 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269282 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269822 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269885 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270023 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270024 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270300 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271543 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271867 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272139 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 25 12:49:35 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2026 12:49:35 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3784-1: important: Security update for buildah Message-ID: <178766217554.2178.15234255454235677088@faebc920c5aa> # Security update for buildah Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3784-1 Release Date: 2026-08-25T08:12:51Z Rating: important References: Affected Products: * Containers Module 15-SP7 * openSUSE Leap 15.5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 An update that can now be installed. ## Description: This update for buildah rebuilds it against the current go security release. ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP5-2026-3784=1 * Containers Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Containers-15-SP7-2026-3784=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP5-LTSS-2026-3784=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP6-LTSS-2026-3784=1 * openSUSE Leap 15.5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3784=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP6-2026-3784=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP5-ESPOS-2026-3784=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP5-LTSS-2026-3784=1 ## Package List: * Containers Module 15-SP7 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * buildah-1.35.5-150500.3.66.2 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 (aarch64 x86_64) * buildah-1.35.5-150500.3.66.2 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 (aarch64 x86_64) * buildah-1.35.5-150500.3.66.2 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * buildah-1.35.5-150500.3.66.2 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 (ppc64le x86_64) * buildah-1.35.5-150500.3.66.2 * openSUSE Leap 15.5 (aarch64 i586 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * buildah-1.35.5-150500.3.66.2 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 (ppc64le x86_64) * buildah-1.35.5-150500.3.66.2 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * buildah-1.35.5-150500.3.66.2 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 25 12:50:29 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2026 12:50:29 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3783-1: important: Security update for containerd Message-ID: <178766222947.2178.11872633599676027146@faebc920c5aa> # Security update for containerd Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3783-1 Release Date: 2026-08-25T08:12:02Z Rating: important References: Affected Products: * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 * Containers Module 15-SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.3 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.3 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 An update that can now be installed. ## Description: This update for containerd rebuilds it against the current go security release. ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP5-LTSS-2026-3783=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP5-ESPOS-2026-3783=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-5.5-2026-3783=1 * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Basesystem-15-SP7-2026-3783=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP4-LTSS-2026-3783=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP6-LTSS-2026-3783=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP4-LTSS-2026-3783=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP6-2026-3783=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP4-ESPOS-2026-3783=1 * Containers Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Containers-15-SP7-2026-3783=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.3 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-5.3-2026-3783=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.3 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-5.3-2026-3783=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP5-LTSS-2026-3783=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP5-2026-3783=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP4-2026-3783=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-5.4-2026-3783=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-5.4-2026-3783=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * containerd-1.7.29-150000.146.1 * containerd-devel-1.7.29-150000.146.1 * containerd-ctr-1.7.29-150000.146.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 (ppc64le x86_64) * containerd-1.7.29-150000.146.1 * containerd-devel-1.7.29-150000.146.1 * containerd-ctr-1.7.29-150000.146.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.5 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * containerd-1.7.29-150000.146.1 * Containers Module 15-SP7 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * containerd-devel-1.7.29-150000.146.1 * containerd-ctr-1.7.29-150000.146.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * containerd-1.7.29-150000.146.1 * containerd-devel-1.7.29-150000.146.1 * containerd-ctr-1.7.29-150000.146.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 (aarch64 x86_64) * containerd-1.7.29-150000.146.1 * containerd-devel-1.7.29-150000.146.1 * containerd-ctr-1.7.29-150000.146.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * containerd-1.7.29-150000.146.1 * containerd-devel-1.7.29-150000.146.1 * containerd-ctr-1.7.29-150000.146.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 (ppc64le x86_64) * containerd-1.7.29-150000.146.1 * containerd-devel-1.7.29-150000.146.1 * containerd-ctr-1.7.29-150000.146.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 (aarch64 x86_64) * containerd-1.7.29-150000.146.1 * containerd-devel-1.7.29-150000.146.1 * containerd-ctr-1.7.29-150000.146.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 (ppc64le x86_64) * containerd-1.7.29-150000.146.1 * containerd-devel-1.7.29-150000.146.1 * containerd-ctr-1.7.29-150000.146.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 (aarch64 x86_64) * containerd-1.7.29-150000.146.1 * containerd-devel-1.7.29-150000.146.1 * containerd-ctr-1.7.29-150000.146.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 (aarch64 x86_64) * containerd-1.7.29-150000.146.1 * containerd-devel-1.7.29-150000.146.1 * containerd-ctr-1.7.29-150000.146.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.3 (aarch64 s390x x86_64) * containerd-1.7.29-150000.146.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.3 (aarch64 s390x x86_64) * containerd-1.7.29-150000.146.1 * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * containerd-1.7.29-150000.146.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.4 (aarch64 s390x x86_64) * containerd-1.7.29-150000.146.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.4 (aarch64 s390x x86_64) * containerd-1.7.29-150000.146.1 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 25 16:30:22 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2026 16:30:22 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23235-1: important: Security update for open-iscsi Message-ID: <178767542219.3224.15190635348015907197@fafdf49fb59f> # Security update for open-iscsi Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23235-1 Release Date: 2026-08-14T06:41:35Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1268352 * bsc#1268353 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-44943 * CVE-2026-44944 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-44943 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-44943 ( SUSE ): 8.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-44943 ( NVD ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-44944 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-44944 ( SUSE ): 8.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-44944 ( NVD ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 An update that solves two vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for open-iscsi fixes the following issues: Update to version 2.1.12.suse+0.8f77cf16: * CVE-2026-44943: improper limitation of pathname to a restricted directory allows remote MITM attackers to create root-owned files outside the database and inject lines into records (bsc#1268353). * CVE-2026-44944: incorrect authorization allows unpriviledged local users to use the `isscsiuio` control socket (bsc#1268352). Changes for open-iscsi: * Version 2.1.12.suse+0.8f77cf16: * Fix security issues recently discovered by Keith at Linneman Labs. * iscsi-init.service: use `iscsi-gen-initiatorname`. * iscsi-gen-initiatorname: use `@IQN_PREFIX@` as default. * Avoid possible double free of found in `idbm_rec_update_param`. * iscsi: validate interface IP against target address family. ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1458=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 (aarch64) * iscsiuio-debuginfo-0.7.8.8-160000.4.1 * open-iscsi-devel-2.1.12-160000.4.1 * libopeniscsiusr0-0.2.0-160000.4.1 * iscsiuio-0.7.8.8-160000.4.1 * libopeniscsiusr0-debuginfo-0.2.0-160000.4.1 * open-iscsi-debuginfo-2.1.12-160000.4.1 * open-iscsi-debugsource-2.1.12-160000.4.1 * open-iscsi-2.1.12-160000.4.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-44943.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-44944.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268352 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268353 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 25 16:31:04 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2026 16:31:04 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23234-1: important: Security update for amazon-ecs-init Message-ID: <178767546444.3224.7353959937758830819@fafdf49fb59f> # Security update for amazon-ecs-init Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23234-1 Release Date: 2026-08-12T16:07:50Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1267794 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-10722 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-10722 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-10722 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-10722 ( NVD ): 1.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:P/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-10722 ( NVD ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-10722 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 An update that solves one vulnerability can now be installed. ## Description: This update for amazon-ecs-init fixes the following issue: Update to version 1.106.0. Security issues fixed: * CVE-2026-10722: github.com/cilium/ebpf: interger overflow when performing BTF string offset boundary check can lead to crash when malformed ELF/BTF input is parsed (bsc#1267794). Other updates and bugfixes: * Version 1.106.0: * Feature - Feature - Add FIS-driven DNS refresh add-sources endpoint for network-latency and network-packet-loss faults (#5029) * Enhancement - Enhancement: Update SSM Agent version to 3.3.4624.0 for ECS exec (#5054) * Enhancement - Backfill host DNS config on isolated platform (#5047) * Enhancement - Bump github.com/aws/smithy-go from 1.27.3 to 1.27.4 in /agent (#5051) * Enhancement - Bump github.com/aws/aws-sdk-go-v2/credentials in /ecs-agent, /agent and /ecs-init to 1.19.29 (#5050) * Enhancement - Bump actions/setup-go from 6 to 7 in /.github/workflows (#5049) * Enhancement - Update Go version to 1.25.12 (#5048) * Enhancement - Bump github.com/vishvananda/netlink from 1.2.1-beta.2 to 1.3.1 in /ecs-agent, /agent and /ecs-init (#5037) * Enhancement - Bump github.com/aws/aws-sdk-go-v2/credentials from 1.19.22 to 1.19.28 in /agent (#5038) * Enhancement - Bump github.com/hectane/go-acl from 0.0.0-20190604041725-da78bae5fc95 to 1.0.0 in /agent (#5022) * Enhancement - chore(deps): bump github.com/cilium/ebpf from v0.16.0 to v0.22.0 in /agent (#5034) * Enhancement - Bump golang.org/x/net from 0.48.0 to 0.55.0 in /ecs- agent/daemonimages/csidriver (#5031) * Enhancement - api-2.json: Add CONFIDENTIAL_PARTITION and attestationPolicy to api model (#5033) * Bugfix - Fix flaky TestHostResourceManagerTrickleQueue integration test (#5026) ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1456=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1456=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 (aarch64 x86_64) * amazon-ecs-init-1.106.0-160000.1.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 (x86_64) * amazon-ecs-init-1.106.0-160000.1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-10722.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267794 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 25 16:31:52 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2026 16:31:52 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23233-1: important: Security update for himmelblau Message-ID: <178767551207.3224.8319688382298472940@fafdf49fb59f> # Security update for himmelblau Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23233-1 Release Date: 2026-08-12T08:19:59Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1270946 * bsc#1270985 * bsc#1273910 * bsc#1273911 * bsc#1273912 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-45784 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-45784 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45784 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-45784 ( NVD ): 5.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-45784 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 An update that solves one vulnerability and has four fixes can now be installed. ## Description: This update for himmelblau fixes the following issues: Update to version 2.3.14+git0.e23b4c54. Security issues fixed: * CVE-2026-45784: incorrect sizing of output buffers in `CipherCtxRef::cipher_update_inplace` when used with AES key-wrap-with- padding ciphers can lead to attacker-controlled heap corruption (bsc#1270985). * Arbitrary HTTP or HTTPS URLs classified as Office documents based on an attacker-controlled file query parameters are forwarded to Electron applications and allow for code execution through Electron (bsc#1273910). * Directory-provided RFC2307 user identifiers accepted without exclusion of systemd's dynamic-user range allows for daemon impersonation and command execution through the task helper (bsc#1273911). * Daemon acts on Hello PIN enrollment requests whose identity claims it never cryptographically verifies and allows for local authentication bypass (bsc#1273912). Other updates and bugfixes: * Version 2.3.14+git0.e23b4c54: * fix(`nss`): avoid locked shadow entries * fix(`deps`): update libhimmelblau lockfile * fix(`pam`): make account denials terminal * `debian`: make the `pam_allow_groups` denial terminal in the account phase * Version 2.3.13: * Update `cargo vet` audits for backport * Fix `cargo-fuzz` install in fuzz CI * `cargo vet` * Update `ldap3_proto` to 0.7.1 * Update `openssl` * Version 2.3.12: * Remove invalid `himmelblau.conf` example info * Fix SSHd configuration load order on Fedora/RHEL systems * `himmelblau-init-hsm-pin`: don't bind the `hsm-pin` to PCR7 * `qr-greeter`: support GNOME Shell 50 * Update `libhimmelblau` to latest version * deps(`rust`): bump `tonic` in the `all-cargo-updates` group across 1 directory * `cargo audit` ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1455=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1455=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 (noarch) * himmelblau-qr-greeter-2.3.14+git0.e23b4c54-160000.1.1 * himmelblau-sshd-config-2.3.14+git0.e23b4c54-160000.1.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 (x86_64) * libnss_himmelblau2-2.3.14+git0.e23b4c54-160000.1.1 * himmelblau-sso-debuginfo-2.3.14+git0.e23b4c54-160000.1.1 * himmelblau-sso-2.3.14+git0.e23b4c54-160000.1.1 * himmelblau-2.3.14+git0.e23b4c54-160000.1.1 * pam-himmelblau-2.3.14+git0.e23b4c54-160000.1.1 * himmelblau-debuginfo-2.3.14+git0.e23b4c54-160000.1.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 (aarch64 x86_64) * libnss_himmelblau2-2.3.14+git0.e23b4c54-160000.1.1 * himmelblau-sso-debuginfo-2.3.14+git0.e23b4c54-160000.1.1 * himmelblau-sso-2.3.14+git0.e23b4c54-160000.1.1 * himmelblau-2.3.14+git0.e23b4c54-160000.1.1 * pam-himmelblau-2.3.14+git0.e23b4c54-160000.1.1 * himmelblau-debuginfo-2.3.14+git0.e23b4c54-160000.1.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 (noarch) * himmelblau-qr-greeter-2.3.14+git0.e23b4c54-160000.1.1 * himmelblau-sshd-config-2.3.14+git0.e23b4c54-160000.1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45784.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270946 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270985 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273910 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273911 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273912 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 25 16:32:41 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2026 16:32:41 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23232-1: important: Security update for ffmpeg-7 Message-ID: <178767556147.3224.14529210639010162369@fafdf49fb59f> # Security update for ffmpeg-7 Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23232-1 Release Date: 2026-08-12T08:08:52Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1272752 * bsc#1272754 * bsc#1272758 * bsc#1272765 * bsc#1272767 * bsc#1272768 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-64830 * CVE-2026-64832 * CVE-2026-64835 * CVE-2026-66038 * CVE-2026-66039 * CVE-2026-66041 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-64830 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64830 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64830 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-64830 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64832 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64832 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64832 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-64832 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64835 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64835 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64835 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-64835 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-66038 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-66038 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-66038 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-66038 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-66038 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-66039 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-66039 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-66039 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-66039 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-66039 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-66041 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:P/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-66041 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-66041 ( NVD ): 7.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:P/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-66041 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-66041 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 An update that solves six vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for ffmpeg-7 fixes the following issues: * CVE-2026-64830: Heap Buffer Overflow via VobSub Subtitle Demuxer (bsc#1272752). * CVE-2026-64832: Double-Free in NVDEC Hardware Decoder via nvdec.c (bsc#1272754). * CVE-2026-64835: Out-of-Bounds Memory Access in ADX Audio Decoder (bsc#1272758). * CVE-2026-66038: LCL/ZLIB Video Decoder Information Disclosure via lcldec.c (bsc#1272768). * CVE-2026-66039: MACE6 Audio Decoder Heap Out-of-Bounds Write via CAF File (bsc#1272765). * CVE-2026-66041: Heap Out-of-Bounds Write via vf_quirc Filter (bsc#1272767). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1454=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1454=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * ffmpeg-7-7.1.4-160000.3.1 * libavutil59-7.1.4-160000.3.1 * libavcodec61-debuginfo-7.1.4-160000.3.1 * libavfilter10-debuginfo-7.1.4-160000.3.1 * libavformat61-debuginfo-7.1.4-160000.3.1 * ffmpeg-7-debuginfo-7.1.4-160000.3.1 * libavcodec61-7.1.4-160000.3.1 * ffmpeg-7-debugsource-7.1.4-160000.3.1 * libswscale8-debuginfo-7.1.4-160000.3.1 * libavdevice61-7.1.4-160000.3.1 * libavformat61-7.1.4-160000.3.1 * libavutil59-debuginfo-7.1.4-160000.3.1 * libswscale8-7.1.4-160000.3.1 * libavdevice61-debuginfo-7.1.4-160000.3.1 * libswresample5-debuginfo-7.1.4-160000.3.1 * libswresample5-7.1.4-160000.3.1 * libpostproc58-7.1.4-160000.3.1 * libavfilter10-7.1.4-160000.3.1 * libpostproc58-debuginfo-7.1.4-160000.3.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 (x86_64) * ffmpeg-7-7.1.4-160000.3.1 * libavutil59-7.1.4-160000.3.1 * libavcodec61-debuginfo-7.1.4-160000.3.1 * libavfilter10-debuginfo-7.1.4-160000.3.1 * libavformat61-debuginfo-7.1.4-160000.3.1 * ffmpeg-7-debuginfo-7.1.4-160000.3.1 * libavcodec61-7.1.4-160000.3.1 * libswscale8-debuginfo-7.1.4-160000.3.1 * ffmpeg-7-debugsource-7.1.4-160000.3.1 * libavdevice61-7.1.4-160000.3.1 * libavformat61-7.1.4-160000.3.1 * libavutil59-debuginfo-7.1.4-160000.3.1 * libswscale8-7.1.4-160000.3.1 * libavdevice61-debuginfo-7.1.4-160000.3.1 * libswresample5-debuginfo-7.1.4-160000.3.1 * libswresample5-7.1.4-160000.3.1 * libpostproc58-7.1.4-160000.3.1 * libavfilter10-7.1.4-160000.3.1 * libpostproc58-debuginfo-7.1.4-160000.3.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64830.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64832.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64835.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-66038.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-66039.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-66041.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272752 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272754 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272758 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272765 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272767 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272768 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 25 16:54:28 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2026 16:54:28 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23231-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel Message-ID: <178767686892.3224.15358502526093089844@fafdf49fb59f> # Security update for the Linux Kernel Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23231-1 Release Date: 2026-08-12T01:09:28Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1185845 * bsc#1234634 * bsc#1237449 * bsc#1243603 * bsc#1246179 * bsc#1246182 * bsc#1247455 * bsc#1248480 * bsc#1248611 * bsc#1251966 * bsc#1252682 * bsc#1253262 * bsc#1253434 * bsc#1253454 * bsc#1254306 * bsc#1255224 * bsc#1255250 * bsc#1255441 * bsc#1255687 * bsc#1257721 * bsc#1257777 * bsc#1258472 * bsc#1258718 * bsc#1259329 * bsc#1259762 * bsc#1259764 * bsc#1259866 * bsc#1259955 * bsc#1260012 * bsc#1260347 * bsc#1260553 * bsc#1260593 * bsc#1261250 * bsc#1261562 * bsc#1261590 * bsc#1262160 * bsc#1262391 * bsc#1262573 * bsc#1262602 * bsc#1262603 * bsc#1262605 * bsc#1262614 * bsc#1262637 * bsc#1262639 * bsc#1262640 * bsc#1262652 * bsc#1262653 * bsc#1262655 * bsc#1262658 * bsc#1262659 * bsc#1262663 * bsc#1262678 * bsc#1262679 * bsc#1262723 * bsc#1262734 * bsc#1262745 * bsc#1262746 * bsc#1262751 * bsc#1262757 * bsc#1262768 * bsc#1262770 * bsc#1262771 * bsc#1262992 * bsc#1262993 * bsc#1263008 * bsc#1263010 * bsc#1263011 * bsc#1263013 * bsc#1263014 * bsc#1263016 * bsc#1263017 * bsc#1263020 * bsc#1263025 * bsc#1263030 * bsc#1263031 * bsc#1263045 * bsc#1263055 * bsc#1263059 * bsc#1263061 * bsc#1263065 * bsc#1263073 * bsc#1263075 * bsc#1263097 * bsc#1263111 * bsc#1263122 * bsc#1263123 * bsc#1263124 * bsc#1263128 * bsc#1263130 * bsc#1263134 * bsc#1263139 * bsc#1263142 * bsc#1263145 * bsc#1263152 * bsc#1263167 * bsc#1263170 * bsc#1263173 * bsc#1263175 * bsc#1263491 * bsc#1263493 * bsc#1263495 * bsc#1263539 * bsc#1263560 * bsc#1263588 * bsc#1263591 * bsc#1263598 * bsc#1263600 * bsc#1263657 * bsc#1263718 * bsc#1263723 * bsc#1263776 * bsc#1263777 * bsc#1263778 * bsc#1263780 * bsc#1263782 * bsc#1263785 * bsc#1263786 * bsc#1263788 * bsc#1263790 * bsc#1263797 * bsc#1263806 * bsc#1263876 * bsc#1263879 * bsc#1263880 * bsc#1263904 * bsc#1263905 * bsc#1263911 * bsc#1263917 * bsc#1263918 * bsc#1263919 * bsc#1263921 * bsc#1263923 * bsc#1263945 * bsc#1263975 * bsc#1263999 * bsc#1264003 * bsc#1264006 * bsc#1264008 * bsc#1264009 * bsc#1264013 * bsc#1264019 * bsc#1264030 * bsc#1264032 * bsc#1264033 * bsc#1264035 * bsc#1264039 * bsc#1264041 * bsc#1264044 * bsc#1264048 * bsc#1264053 * bsc#1264065 * bsc#1264070 * bsc#1264071 * bsc#1264073 * bsc#1264074 * bsc#1264075 * bsc#1264076 * bsc#1264079 * bsc#1264080 * bsc#1264084 * bsc#1264087 * bsc#1264088 * bsc#1264089 * bsc#1264090 * bsc#1264093 * bsc#1264100 * bsc#1264101 * bsc#1264110 * bsc#1264116 * bsc#1264117 * bsc#1264121 * bsc#1264122 * bsc#1264124 * bsc#1264125 * bsc#1264129 * bsc#1264137 * bsc#1264142 * bsc#1264184 * bsc#1264188 * bsc#1264189 * bsc#1264190 * bsc#1264197 * bsc#1264228 * bsc#1264235 * bsc#1264237 * bsc#1264247 * bsc#1264257 * bsc#1264267 * bsc#1264296 * bsc#1264303 * bsc#1264308 * bsc#1264313 * bsc#1264317 * bsc#1264319 * bsc#1264321 * bsc#1264322 * bsc#1264331 * bsc#1264336 * bsc#1264338 * bsc#1264339 * bsc#1264340 * bsc#1264365 * bsc#1264377 * bsc#1264379 * bsc#1264386 * bsc#1264387 * bsc#1264388 * bsc#1264414 * bsc#1264416 * bsc#1264417 * bsc#1264418 * bsc#1264419 * bsc#1264422 * bsc#1264423 * bsc#1264424 * bsc#1264425 * bsc#1264430 * bsc#1264431 * bsc#1264436 * bsc#1264442 * bsc#1264446 * bsc#1264451 * bsc#1264452 * bsc#1264473 * bsc#1264475 * bsc#1264476 * bsc#1264477 * bsc#1264479 * bsc#1264480 * bsc#1264482 * bsc#1264520 * bsc#1264526 * bsc#1264530 * bsc#1264531 * bsc#1264534 * bsc#1264537 * bsc#1264538 * bsc#1264539 * bsc#1264540 * bsc#1264543 * bsc#1264551 * bsc#1264553 * bsc#1264558 * bsc#1264560 * bsc#1264562 * bsc#1264564 * bsc#1264566 * bsc#1264584 * bsc#1264590 * bsc#1264592 * bsc#1264594 * bsc#1264598 * bsc#1264600 * bsc#1264601 * bsc#1264613 * bsc#1264615 * bsc#1264616 * bsc#1264618 * bsc#1264620 * bsc#1264626 * bsc#1264630 * bsc#1264631 * bsc#1264633 * bsc#1264634 * bsc#1264637 * bsc#1264640 * bsc#1264642 * bsc#1264644 * bsc#1264645 * bsc#1264646 * bsc#1264647 * bsc#1264649 * bsc#1264651 * bsc#1264668 * bsc#1264671 * bsc#1264677 * bsc#1264678 * bsc#1264712 * bsc#1264725 * bsc#1264731 * bsc#1264739 * bsc#1264746 * bsc#1264748 * bsc#1264758 * bsc#1264768 * bsc#1264779 * bsc#1264780 * bsc#1264781 * bsc#1264782 * bsc#1264783 * bsc#1264785 * bsc#1264788 * bsc#1264791 * bsc#1264793 * bsc#1264795 * bsc#1264801 * bsc#1264803 * bsc#1264805 * bsc#1264809 * bsc#1264815 * bsc#1264816 * bsc#1264819 * bsc#1264821 * bsc#1264822 * bsc#1264826 * bsc#1264827 * bsc#1264830 * bsc#1264844 * bsc#1264982 * bsc#1264987 * bsc#1264988 * bsc#1264991 * bsc#1264993 * bsc#1265009 * bsc#1265019 * bsc#1265032 * bsc#1265035 * bsc#1265037 * bsc#1265041 * bsc#1265046 * bsc#1265047 * bsc#1265054 * bsc#1265058 * bsc#1265074 * bsc#1265078 * bsc#1265080 * bsc#1265086 * bsc#1265089 * bsc#1265090 * bsc#1265092 * bsc#1265093 * bsc#1265096 * bsc#1265100 * bsc#1265101 * bsc#1265102 * bsc#1265105 * bsc#1265122 * bsc#1265126 * bsc#1265133 * bsc#1265138 * bsc#1265144 * bsc#1265240 * bsc#1265247 * bsc#1265249 * bsc#1265251 * bsc#1265254 * bsc#1265257 * bsc#1265264 * bsc#1265449 * bsc#1265627 * bsc#1265928 * bsc#1265999 * bsc#1266000 * bsc#1266009 * bsc#1266393 * bsc#1266399 * bsc#1266402 * bsc#1266411 * bsc#1266412 * bsc#1266467 * bsc#1266468 * bsc#1266470 * bsc#1266677 * bsc#1266679 * bsc#1266684 * bsc#1266685 * bsc#1266688 * bsc#1266690 * bsc#1266692 * bsc#1266694 * bsc#1266695 * bsc#1266703 * bsc#1266706 * bsc#1266707 * bsc#1266712 * bsc#1266714 * bsc#1266715 * bsc#1266716 * bsc#1266721 * bsc#1266729 * bsc#1266730 * bsc#1266732 * bsc#1266735 * bsc#1266736 * bsc#1266739 * bsc#1266741 * bsc#1266743 * bsc#1266744 * bsc#1266751 * bsc#1266755 * bsc#1266757 * bsc#1266758 * bsc#1266762 * bsc#1266767 * bsc#1266774 * bsc#1266775 * bsc#1266780 * bsc#1266806 * bsc#1266813 * bsc#1266831 * bsc#1266832 * bsc#1266834 * bsc#1266835 * bsc#1266836 * bsc#1266839 * bsc#1266841 * bsc#1266842 * bsc#1266846 * bsc#1266850 * bsc#1266854 * bsc#1266855 * bsc#1266858 * bsc#1266863 * bsc#1266864 * bsc#1266869 * bsc#1266870 * bsc#1266872 * bsc#1266876 * bsc#1266879 * bsc#1266880 * bsc#1266882 * bsc#1266886 * bsc#1266890 * bsc#1266891 * bsc#1266894 * bsc#1266896 * bsc#1266898 * bsc#1266900 * bsc#1266904 * bsc#1266908 * bsc#1266910 * bsc#1266913 * bsc#1266917 * bsc#1266918 * bsc#1266920 * bsc#1266930 * bsc#1266931 * bsc#1266932 * bsc#1266934 * bsc#1266935 * bsc#1266939 * bsc#1266947 * bsc#1266969 * bsc#1267021 * bsc#1267025 * bsc#1267027 * bsc#1267198 * bsc#1267203 * bsc#1267204 * bsc#1267209 * bsc#1267210 * bsc#1267213 * bsc#1267222 * bsc#1267226 * bsc#1267234 * bsc#1267236 * bsc#1267251 * bsc#1267367 * bsc#1267371 * bsc#1267375 * bsc#1267380 * bsc#1267381 * bsc#1267384 * bsc#1267419 * bsc#1267432 * bsc#1267435 * bsc#1267436 * bsc#1267439 * bsc#1267445 * bsc#1267448 * bsc#1267449 * bsc#1267466 * bsc#1267468 * bsc#1267470 * bsc#1267472 * bsc#1267473 * bsc#1267479 * bsc#1267491 * bsc#1267495 * bsc#1267496 * bsc#1267497 * bsc#1267502 * bsc#1267524 * bsc#1267555 * bsc#1267565 * bsc#1267567 * bsc#1267570 * bsc#1267571 * bsc#1267583 * bsc#1267584 * bsc#1267592 * bsc#1267594 * bsc#1267595 * bsc#1267596 * bsc#1267597 * bsc#1267600 * bsc#1267611 * bsc#1267615 * bsc#1267616 * bsc#1267621 * bsc#1267623 * bsc#1267627 * bsc#1267629 * bsc#1267630 * bsc#1267632 * bsc#1267636 * bsc#1267638 * bsc#1267643 * bsc#1267646 * bsc#1267648 * bsc#1267649 * bsc#1267651 * bsc#1267656 * bsc#1267657 * bsc#1267658 * bsc#1267659 * bsc#1267661 * bsc#1267662 * bsc#1267663 * bsc#1267666 * bsc#1267667 * bsc#1267669 * bsc#1267673 * bsc#1267676 * bsc#1267677 * bsc#1267678 * bsc#1267680 * bsc#1267682 * bsc#1267683 * bsc#1267689 * bsc#1267690 * bsc#1267691 * bsc#1267693 * bsc#1267701 * bsc#1267702 * bsc#1267704 * bsc#1267712 * bsc#1267714 * bsc#1267715 * bsc#1267719 * bsc#1267725 * bsc#1267726 * bsc#1267728 * bsc#1267738 * bsc#1267918 * bsc#1267919 * bsc#1267922 * bsc#1267927 * bsc#1267932 * bsc#1267939 * bsc#1267943 * bsc#1267948 * bsc#1267952 * bsc#1267953 * bsc#1267954 * bsc#1267968 * bsc#1267983 * bsc#1267986 * bsc#1267987 * bsc#1267990 * bsc#1267991 * bsc#1267995 * bsc#1268024 * bsc#1268029 * bsc#1268030 * bsc#1268031 * bsc#1268038 * bsc#1268051 * bsc#1268220 * bsc#1268221 * bsc#1268222 * bsc#1268223 * bsc#1268307 * bsc#1268659 * bsc#1268966 * bsc#1268967 * bsc#1268981 * bsc#1268983 * bsc#1268985 * bsc#1268987 * bsc#1268994 * bsc#1269001 * bsc#1269002 * bsc#1269003 * bsc#1269024 * bsc#1269025 * bsc#1269027 * bsc#1269030 * bsc#1269081 * bsc#1269090 * bsc#1269092 * bsc#1269094 * bsc#1269095 * bsc#1269098 * bsc#1269100 * bsc#1269104 * bsc#1269106 * bsc#1269107 * bsc#1269111 * bsc#1269112 * bsc#1269115 * bsc#1269116 * bsc#1269117 * bsc#1269118 * bsc#1269119 * bsc#1269124 * bsc#1269125 * bsc#1269131 * bsc#1269132 * bsc#1269133 * bsc#1269138 * bsc#1269141 * bsc#1269153 * bsc#1269154 * bsc#1269157 * bsc#1269158 * bsc#1269166 * bsc#1269170 * bsc#1269172 * bsc#1269174 * bsc#1269175 * bsc#1269177 * bsc#1269178 * bsc#1269181 * bsc#1269184 * bsc#1269185 * bsc#1269186 * bsc#1269187 * bsc#1269190 * bsc#1269195 * bsc#1269198 * bsc#1269227 * bsc#1269229 * bsc#1269232 * bsc#1269233 * bsc#1269235 * bsc#1269236 * bsc#1269239 * bsc#1269240 * bsc#1269241 * bsc#1269244 * bsc#1269245 * bsc#1269254 * bsc#1269255 * bsc#1269257 * bsc#1269258 * bsc#1269270 * bsc#1269272 * bsc#1269273 * bsc#1269281 * bsc#1269283 * bsc#1269286 * bsc#1269289 * bsc#1269290 * bsc#1269304 * bsc#1269307 * bsc#1269314 * bsc#1269318 * bsc#1269337 * bsc#1269362 * bsc#1269364 * bsc#1269376 * bsc#1269378 * bsc#1269383 * bsc#1269385 * bsc#1269386 * bsc#1269391 * bsc#1269403 * bsc#1269404 * bsc#1269410 * bsc#1269414 * bsc#1269415 * bsc#1269505 * bsc#1269511 * bsc#1269512 * bsc#1269513 * bsc#1269556 * bsc#1269557 * bsc#1269574 * bsc#1269577 * bsc#1269588 * bsc#1269637 * bsc#1269643 * bsc#1269644 * bsc#1269652 * bsc#1269654 * bsc#1269658 * bsc#1269659 * bsc#1269660 * bsc#1269661 * bsc#1269663 * bsc#1269669 * bsc#1269670 * bsc#1269672 * bsc#1269674 * bsc#1269675 * bsc#1269677 * bsc#1269678 * bsc#1269681 * bsc#1269682 * bsc#1269684 * bsc#1269687 * bsc#1269688 * bsc#1269689 * bsc#1269694 * bsc#1269709 * bsc#1269711 * bsc#1269712 * bsc#1269713 * bsc#1269714 * bsc#1269719 * bsc#1269722 * bsc#1269724 * bsc#1269726 * bsc#1269727 * bsc#1269731 * bsc#1269733 * bsc#1269734 * bsc#1269770 * bsc#1269772 * bsc#1269773 * bsc#1269786 * bsc#1269796 * bsc#1269797 * bsc#1269799 * bsc#1269801 * bsc#1269808 * bsc#1269810 * bsc#1269811 * bsc#1269817 * bsc#1269819 * bsc#1269826 * bsc#1269877 * bsc#1269879 * bsc#1269884 * bsc#1269886 * bsc#1269889 * bsc#1269898 * bsc#1269899 * bsc#1269902 * bsc#1269950 * bsc#1269961 * bsc#1269964 * bsc#1269973 * bsc#1269976 * bsc#1269979 * bsc#1269984 * bsc#1269986 * bsc#1269988 * bsc#1269990 * bsc#1269991 * bsc#1269993 * bsc#1269994 * bsc#1269995 * bsc#1269996 * bsc#1269997 * bsc#1269998 * bsc#1270058 * bsc#1270059 * bsc#1270102 * bsc#1270112 * bsc#1270113 * bsc#1270132 * bsc#1270241 * bsc#1270244 * bsc#1270248 * bsc#1270249 * bsc#1270257 * bsc#1270260 * bsc#1270302 * bsc#1271290 * bsc#1271291 * bsc#1271349 * bsc#1271366 * bsc#1271368 * bsc#1271395 * bsc#1271526 * bsc#1271717 * bsc#1271731 * bsc#1271813 * bsc#1271818 * bsc#1271820 * bsc#1271825 * bsc#1271826 * bsc#1271827 * bsc#1271830 * bsc#1271831 * bsc#1271832 * bsc#1271833 * bsc#1271834 * bsc#1271835 * bsc#1271858 * bsc#1271859 * bsc#1271866 * bsc#1271869 * bsc#1271870 * bsc#1271899 * bsc#1271904 * bsc#1271906 * bsc#1271908 * bsc#1271912 * bsc#1271937 * bsc#1271955 * bsc#1271964 * bsc#1271967 * bsc#1272146 * bsc#1272150 * bsc#1272176 * bsc#1272179 * bsc#1272180 * bsc#1272183 * bsc#1272184 * bsc#1272187 * bsc#1272194 * bsc#1272197 * bsc#1272204 * bsc#1272207 * bsc#1272211 * bsc#1272242 * bsc#1272246 * bsc#1272263 * bsc#1272268 * bsc#1272282 * bsc#1272296 * bsc#1272359 * bsc#1272360 * bsc#1272361 * bsc#1272362 * bsc#1272373 * bsc#1272374 * bsc#1272380 * bsc#1272381 * bsc#1272383 * bsc#1272384 * bsc#1272387 * bsc#1272389 * bsc#1272406 * bsc#1272422 * bsc#1272434 * bsc#1272462 * bsc#1272466 * bsc#1272467 * bsc#1272468 * bsc#1272470 * bsc#1272471 * bsc#1272472 * bsc#1272474 * bsc#1272478 * bsc#1272480 * bsc#1272482 * bsc#1272483 * bsc#1272489 * bsc#1272492 * bsc#1272494 * bsc#1272499 * bsc#1272500 * bsc#1272504 * bsc#1272505 * bsc#1272514 * bsc#1272517 * bsc#1272522 * bsc#1272523 * bsc#1272524 * bsc#1272568 * bsc#1272572 * bsc#1272573 * bsc#1272578 * bsc#1272591 * bsc#1272607 * bsc#1272610 * bsc#1272612 * bsc#1272613 * bsc#1272614 * bsc#1272617 * bsc#1272618 * bsc#1272620 * bsc#1272642 * bsc#1272646 * bsc#1272659 * bsc#1272662 * bsc#1272664 * bsc#1272665 * bsc#1272668 * bsc#1272670 * bsc#1272671 * bsc#1272675 * bsc#1272678 * bsc#1272680 * bsc#1272681 * bsc#1272682 * bsc#1272685 * bsc#1272686 * bsc#1272689 * bsc#1272690 * bsc#1272691 * bsc#1272693 * bsc#1272694 * bsc#1272706 * bsc#1272781 * bsc#1272785 * bsc#1272787 * bsc#1272797 * bsc#1272800 * bsc#1272807 * bsc#1272836 * bsc#1272843 * bsc#1272847 * bsc#1272848 * bsc#1272850 * bsc#1272853 * bsc#1272858 * bsc#1272863 * bsc#1272867 * bsc#1272871 * bsc#1272891 * bsc#1272892 * bsc#1272897 * bsc#1272903 * bsc#1272907 * bsc#1272920 * bsc#1272973 * bsc#1272993 * bsc#1273005 * bsc#1273023 * bsc#1273035 * bsc#1273044 * bsc#1273053 * bsc#1273054 * bsc#1273117 * bsc#1273231 * bsc#1274072 * jsc#PED-15441 * jsc#PED-15986 Cross-References: * CVE-2023-2058 * CVE-2025-38238 * CVE-2025-38250 * CVE-2025-38469 * CVE-2025-38625 * CVE-2025-39964 * CVE-2025-40022 * CVE-2025-40163 * CVE-2025-40199 * CVE-2025-40216 * CVE-2025-54518 * CVE-2025-68179 * CVE-2025-68204 * CVE-2025-71273 * CVE-2025-71274 * CVE-2025-71286 * CVE-2025-71287 * CVE-2025-71288 * CVE-2025-71291 * CVE-2025-71294 * CVE-2025-71297 * CVE-2025-71305 * CVE-2025-71314 * CVE-2026-23036 * CVE-2026-23052 * CVE-2026-23227 * CVE-2026-23259 * CVE-2026-23276 * CVE-2026-23308 * CVE-2026-31430 * CVE-2026-31431 * CVE-2026-31436 * CVE-2026-31439 * CVE-2026-31440 * CVE-2026-31441 * CVE-2026-31442 * CVE-2026-31443 * CVE-2026-31447 * CVE-2026-31462 * CVE-2026-31467 * CVE-2026-31473 * CVE-2026-31474 * CVE-2026-31482 * CVE-2026-31483 * CVE-2026-31485 * CVE-2026-31488 * CVE-2026-31489 * CVE-2026-31497 * CVE-2026-31498 * CVE-2026-31500 * CVE-2026-31509 * CVE-2026-31510 * CVE-2026-31511 * CVE-2026-31512 * CVE-2026-31513 * CVE-2026-31514 * CVE-2026-31520 * CVE-2026-31522 * CVE-2026-31523 * CVE-2026-31524 * CVE-2026-31532 * CVE-2026-31540 * CVE-2026-31542 * CVE-2026-31545 * CVE-2026-31548 * CVE-2026-31549 * CVE-2026-31551 * CVE-2026-31552 * CVE-2026-31557 * CVE-2026-31561 * CVE-2026-31566 * CVE-2026-31570 * CVE-2026-31576 * CVE-2026-31578 * CVE-2026-31581 * CVE-2026-31582 * CVE-2026-31583 * CVE-2026-31585 * CVE-2026-31587 * CVE-2026-31590 * CVE-2026-31591 * CVE-2026-31592 * CVE-2026-31593 * CVE-2026-31595 * CVE-2026-31598 * CVE-2026-31599 * CVE-2026-31602 * CVE-2026-31603 * CVE-2026-31604 * CVE-2026-31605 * CVE-2026-31606 * CVE-2026-31607 * CVE-2026-31615 * CVE-2026-31616 * CVE-2026-31617 * CVE-2026-31618 * CVE-2026-31619 * CVE-2026-31622 * CVE-2026-31623 * CVE-2026-31624 * CVE-2026-31625 * CVE-2026-31626 * CVE-2026-31627 * CVE-2026-31628 * CVE-2026-31629 * CVE-2026-31651 * CVE-2026-31656 * CVE-2026-31657 * CVE-2026-31659 * CVE-2026-31660 * CVE-2026-31661 * CVE-2026-31667 * CVE-2026-31672 * CVE-2026-31677 * CVE-2026-31687 * CVE-2026-31697 * CVE-2026-31698 * CVE-2026-31699 * CVE-2026-31701 * CVE-2026-31720 * CVE-2026-31721 * CVE-2026-31726 * CVE-2026-31727 * CVE-2026-31728 * CVE-2026-31730 * CVE-2026-31739 * CVE-2026-31740 * CVE-2026-31741 * CVE-2026-31747 * CVE-2026-31748 * CVE-2026-31749 * CVE-2026-31751 * CVE-2026-31754 * CVE-2026-31755 * CVE-2026-31756 * CVE-2026-31758 * CVE-2026-31759 * CVE-2026-31761 * CVE-2026-31762 * CVE-2026-31763 * CVE-2026-31765 * CVE-2026-31767 * CVE-2026-31768 * CVE-2026-31770 * CVE-2026-31772 * CVE-2026-31773 * CVE-2026-31776 * CVE-2026-31778 * CVE-2026-31779 * CVE-2026-31780 * CVE-2026-31781 * CVE-2026-43007 * CVE-2026-43011 * CVE-2026-43017 * CVE-2026-43018 * CVE-2026-43019 * CVE-2026-43020 * CVE-2026-43023 * CVE-2026-43032 * CVE-2026-43033 * CVE-2026-43043 * CVE-2026-43044 * CVE-2026-43046 * CVE-2026-43047 * CVE-2026-43049 * CVE-2026-43051 * CVE-2026-43052 * CVE-2026-43056 * CVE-2026-43058 * CVE-2026-43059 * CVE-2026-43061 * CVE-2026-43062 * CVE-2026-43064 * CVE-2026-43069 * CVE-2026-43072 * CVE-2026-43077 * CVE-2026-43079 * CVE-2026-43091 * CVE-2026-43098 * CVE-2026-43104 * CVE-2026-43105 * CVE-2026-43108 * CVE-2026-43110 * CVE-2026-43111 * CVE-2026-43113 * CVE-2026-43114 * CVE-2026-43117 * CVE-2026-43118 * CVE-2026-43120 * CVE-2026-43123 * CVE-2026-43126 * CVE-2026-43129 * CVE-2026-43133 * CVE-2026-43134 * CVE-2026-43135 * CVE-2026-43136 * CVE-2026-43137 * CVE-2026-43138 * CVE-2026-43140 * CVE-2026-43141 * CVE-2026-43143 * CVE-2026-43147 * CVE-2026-43152 * CVE-2026-43156 * CVE-2026-43159 * CVE-2026-43162 * CVE-2026-43168 * CVE-2026-43169 * CVE-2026-43170 * CVE-2026-43172 * CVE-2026-43177 * CVE-2026-43180 * CVE-2026-43182 * CVE-2026-43183 * CVE-2026-43189 * CVE-2026-43196 * CVE-2026-43200 * CVE-2026-43202 * CVE-2026-43203 * CVE-2026-43204 * CVE-2026-43206 * CVE-2026-43207 * CVE-2026-43211 * CVE-2026-43214 * CVE-2026-43216 * CVE-2026-43218 * CVE-2026-43220 * CVE-2026-43221 * CVE-2026-43222 * CVE-2026-43223 * CVE-2026-43225 * CVE-2026-43229 * CVE-2026-43230 * CVE-2026-43231 * CVE-2026-43232 * CVE-2026-43236 * CVE-2026-43240 * CVE-2026-43241 * CVE-2026-43242 * CVE-2026-43243 * CVE-2026-43244 * CVE-2026-43246 * CVE-2026-43249 * CVE-2026-43250 * CVE-2026-43251 * CVE-2026-43253 * CVE-2026-43255 * CVE-2026-43256 * CVE-2026-43257 * CVE-2026-43261 * CVE-2026-43262 * CVE-2026-43264 * CVE-2026-43266 * CVE-2026-43269 * CVE-2026-43270 * CVE-2026-43273 * CVE-2026-43275 * CVE-2026-43276 * CVE-2026-43277 * CVE-2026-43278 * CVE-2026-43279 * CVE-2026-43281 * CVE-2026-43287 * CVE-2026-43291 * CVE-2026-43293 * CVE-2026-43295 * CVE-2026-43296 * CVE-2026-43297 * CVE-2026-43300 * CVE-2026-43302 * CVE-2026-43304 * CVE-2026-43306 * CVE-2026-43307 * CVE-2026-43308 * CVE-2026-43309 * CVE-2026-43312 * CVE-2026-43313 * CVE-2026-43314 * CVE-2026-43316 * CVE-2026-43318 * CVE-2026-43319 * CVE-2026-43320 * CVE-2026-43324 * CVE-2026-43327 * CVE-2026-43330 * CVE-2026-43334 * CVE-2026-43340 * CVE-2026-43342 * CVE-2026-43343 * CVE-2026-43344 * CVE-2026-43346 * CVE-2026-43352 * CVE-2026-43353 * CVE-2026-43354 * CVE-2026-43357 * CVE-2026-43368 * CVE-2026-43370 * CVE-2026-43380 * CVE-2026-43381 * CVE-2026-43382 * CVE-2026-43387 * CVE-2026-43395 * CVE-2026-43397 * CVE-2026-43412 * CVE-2026-43413 * CVE-2026-43424 * CVE-2026-43425 * CVE-2026-43426 * CVE-2026-43427 * CVE-2026-43428 * CVE-2026-43429 * CVE-2026-43430 * CVE-2026-43432 * CVE-2026-43436 * CVE-2026-43437 * CVE-2026-43440 * CVE-2026-43443 * CVE-2026-43444 * CVE-2026-43445 * CVE-2026-43451 * CVE-2026-43459 * CVE-2026-43467 * CVE-2026-43472 * CVE-2026-43473 * CVE-2026-43475 * CVE-2026-43476 * CVE-2026-43480 * CVE-2026-43481 * CVE-2026-43483 * CVE-2026-43486 * CVE-2026-43487 * CVE-2026-43488 * CVE-2026-43493 * CVE-2026-43495 * CVE-2026-43496 * CVE-2026-43501 * CVE-2026-45834 * CVE-2026-45835 * CVE-2026-45839 * CVE-2026-45845 * CVE-2026-45849 * CVE-2026-45851 * CVE-2026-45853 * CVE-2026-45859 * CVE-2026-45863 * CVE-2026-45865 * CVE-2026-45866 * CVE-2026-45867 * CVE-2026-45868 * CVE-2026-45869 * CVE-2026-45871 * CVE-2026-45872 * CVE-2026-45873 * CVE-2026-45874 * CVE-2026-45875 * CVE-2026-45877 * CVE-2026-45878 * CVE-2026-45879 * CVE-2026-45880 * CVE-2026-45881 * CVE-2026-45882 * CVE-2026-45883 * CVE-2026-45885 * CVE-2026-45895 * CVE-2026-45900 * CVE-2026-45902 * CVE-2026-45904 * CVE-2026-45905 * CVE-2026-45911 * CVE-2026-45913 * CVE-2026-45915 * CVE-2026-45916 * CVE-2026-45917 * CVE-2026-45921 * CVE-2026-45923 * CVE-2026-45925 * CVE-2026-45928 * CVE-2026-45930 * CVE-2026-45936 * CVE-2026-45938 * CVE-2026-45941 * CVE-2026-45944 * CVE-2026-45946 * CVE-2026-45947 * CVE-2026-45950 * CVE-2026-45954 * CVE-2026-45958 * CVE-2026-45963 * CVE-2026-45969 * CVE-2026-45973 * CVE-2026-45976 * CVE-2026-45981 * CVE-2026-45982 * CVE-2026-45986 * CVE-2026-45987 * CVE-2026-45994 * CVE-2026-45996 * CVE-2026-46001 * CVE-2026-46003 * CVE-2026-46004 * CVE-2026-46006 * CVE-2026-46009 * CVE-2026-46011 * CVE-2026-46015 * CVE-2026-46016 * CVE-2026-46018 * CVE-2026-46019 * CVE-2026-46023 * CVE-2026-46026 * CVE-2026-46027 * CVE-2026-46033 * CVE-2026-46034 * CVE-2026-46036 * CVE-2026-46038 * CVE-2026-46040 * CVE-2026-46048 * CVE-2026-46049 * CVE-2026-46056 * CVE-2026-46058 * CVE-2026-46059 * CVE-2026-46060 * CVE-2026-46064 * CVE-2026-46068 * CVE-2026-46073 * CVE-2026-46074 * CVE-2026-46075 * CVE-2026-46077 * CVE-2026-46080 * CVE-2026-46082 * CVE-2026-46084 * CVE-2026-46086 * CVE-2026-46088 * CVE-2026-46089 * CVE-2026-46092 * CVE-2026-46096 * CVE-2026-46102 * CVE-2026-46103 * CVE-2026-46108 * CVE-2026-46109 * CVE-2026-46113 * CVE-2026-46117 * CVE-2026-46121 * CVE-2026-46122 * CVE-2026-46123 * CVE-2026-46125 * CVE-2026-46126 * CVE-2026-46127 * CVE-2026-46128 * CVE-2026-46130 * CVE-2026-46131 * CVE-2026-46132 * CVE-2026-46136 * CVE-2026-46137 * CVE-2026-46138 * CVE-2026-46140 * CVE-2026-46143 * CVE-2026-46144 * CVE-2026-46145 * CVE-2026-46146 * CVE-2026-46147 * CVE-2026-46149 * CVE-2026-46151 * CVE-2026-46152 * CVE-2026-46157 * CVE-2026-46158 * CVE-2026-46163 * CVE-2026-46165 * CVE-2026-46166 * CVE-2026-46167 * CVE-2026-46168 * CVE-2026-46170 * CVE-2026-46174 * CVE-2026-46177 * CVE-2026-46179 * CVE-2026-46180 * CVE-2026-46184 * CVE-2026-46186 * CVE-2026-46187 * CVE-2026-46189 * CVE-2026-46190 * CVE-2026-46191 * CVE-2026-46193 * CVE-2026-46197 * CVE-2026-46198 * CVE-2026-46199 * CVE-2026-46200 * CVE-2026-46201 * CVE-2026-46204 * CVE-2026-46205 * CVE-2026-46206 * CVE-2026-46207 * CVE-2026-46209 * CVE-2026-46211 * CVE-2026-46212 * CVE-2026-46216 * CVE-2026-46218 * CVE-2026-46219 * CVE-2026-46220 * CVE-2026-46225 * CVE-2026-46226 * CVE-2026-46229 * CVE-2026-46230 * CVE-2026-46231 * CVE-2026-46232 * CVE-2026-46233 * CVE-2026-46234 * CVE-2026-46235 * CVE-2026-46236 * CVE-2026-46238 * CVE-2026-46241 * CVE-2026-46245 * CVE-2026-46246 * CVE-2026-46247 * CVE-2026-46249 * CVE-2026-46252 * CVE-2026-46255 * CVE-2026-46261 * CVE-2026-46263 * CVE-2026-46265 * CVE-2026-46267 * CVE-2026-46270 * CVE-2026-46273 * CVE-2026-46274 * CVE-2026-46275 * CVE-2026-46276 * CVE-2026-46282 * CVE-2026-46283 * CVE-2026-46285 * CVE-2026-46286 * CVE-2026-46287 * CVE-2026-46292 * CVE-2026-46294 * CVE-2026-46296 * CVE-2026-46301 * CVE-2026-46306 * CVE-2026-46307 * CVE-2026-46312 * CVE-2026-46313 * CVE-2026-46315 * CVE-2026-46321 * CVE-2026-46323 * CVE-2026-46324 * CVE-2026-46326 * CVE-2026-46327 * CVE-2026-46329 * CVE-2026-52904 * CVE-2026-52910 * CVE-2026-52913 * CVE-2026-52915 * CVE-2026-52916 * CVE-2026-52918 * CVE-2026-52921 * CVE-2026-52922 * CVE-2026-52925 * CVE-2026-52926 * CVE-2026-52927 * CVE-2026-52930 * CVE-2026-52934 * CVE-2026-52936 * CVE-2026-52937 * CVE-2026-52941 * CVE-2026-52942 * CVE-2026-52947 * CVE-2026-52948 * CVE-2026-52951 * CVE-2026-52953 * CVE-2026-52956 * CVE-2026-52958 * CVE-2026-52959 * CVE-2026-52963 * CVE-2026-52964 * CVE-2026-52967 * CVE-2026-52969 * CVE-2026-52970 * CVE-2026-52972 * CVE-2026-52974 * CVE-2026-52976 * CVE-2026-52981 * CVE-2026-52982 * CVE-2026-52984 * CVE-2026-52986 * CVE-2026-52988 * CVE-2026-52989 * CVE-2026-52995 * CVE-2026-52998 * CVE-2026-52999 * CVE-2026-53000 * CVE-2026-53002 * CVE-2026-53003 * CVE-2026-53004 * CVE-2026-53005 * CVE-2026-53006 * CVE-2026-53009 * CVE-2026-53011 * CVE-2026-53012 * CVE-2026-53013 * CVE-2026-53014 * CVE-2026-53016 * CVE-2026-53022 * CVE-2026-53032 * CVE-2026-53035 * CVE-2026-53037 * CVE-2026-53038 * CVE-2026-53045 * CVE-2026-53047 * CVE-2026-53051 * CVE-2026-53052 * CVE-2026-53056 * CVE-2026-53058 * CVE-2026-53062 * CVE-2026-53063 * CVE-2026-53064 * CVE-2026-53065 * CVE-2026-53066 * CVE-2026-53068 * CVE-2026-53069 * CVE-2026-53070 * CVE-2026-53071 * CVE-2026-53072 * CVE-2026-53073 * CVE-2026-53074 * CVE-2026-53080 * CVE-2026-53082 * CVE-2026-53083 * CVE-2026-53084 * CVE-2026-53085 * CVE-2026-53088 * CVE-2026-53093 * CVE-2026-53097 * CVE-2026-53098 * CVE-2026-53099 * CVE-2026-53101 * CVE-2026-53102 * CVE-2026-53104 * CVE-2026-53105 * CVE-2026-53106 * CVE-2026-53107 * CVE-2026-53112 * CVE-2026-53113 * CVE-2026-53121 * CVE-2026-53123 * CVE-2026-53131 * CVE-2026-53132 * CVE-2026-53134 * CVE-2026-53135 * CVE-2026-53136 * CVE-2026-53137 * CVE-2026-53138 * CVE-2026-53140 * CVE-2026-53143 * CVE-2026-53144 * CVE-2026-53146 * CVE-2026-53147 * CVE-2026-53148 * CVE-2026-53149 * CVE-2026-53150 * CVE-2026-53152 * CVE-2026-53157 * CVE-2026-53158 * CVE-2026-53159 * CVE-2026-53160 * CVE-2026-53161 * CVE-2026-53175 * CVE-2026-53177 * CVE-2026-53181 * CVE-2026-53182 * CVE-2026-53183 * CVE-2026-53184 * CVE-2026-53185 * CVE-2026-53186 * CVE-2026-53189 * CVE-2026-53190 * CVE-2026-53191 * CVE-2026-53192 * CVE-2026-53193 * CVE-2026-53195 * CVE-2026-53196 * CVE-2026-53199 * CVE-2026-53202 * CVE-2026-53203 * CVE-2026-53205 * CVE-2026-53208 * CVE-2026-53209 * CVE-2026-53210 * CVE-2026-53212 * CVE-2026-53213 * CVE-2026-53214 * CVE-2026-53218 * CVE-2026-53221 * CVE-2026-53224 * CVE-2026-53225 * CVE-2026-53226 * CVE-2026-53227 * CVE-2026-53230 * CVE-2026-53233 * CVE-2026-53235 * CVE-2026-53236 * CVE-2026-53237 * CVE-2026-53239 * CVE-2026-53241 * CVE-2026-53242 * CVE-2026-53245 * CVE-2026-53246 * CVE-2026-53247 * CVE-2026-53250 * CVE-2026-53251 * CVE-2026-53252 * CVE-2026-53253 * CVE-2026-53254 * CVE-2026-53255 * CVE-2026-53256 * CVE-2026-53260 * CVE-2026-53265 * CVE-2026-53267 * CVE-2026-53268 * CVE-2026-53270 * CVE-2026-53273 * CVE-2026-53275 * CVE-2026-53277 * CVE-2026-53279 * CVE-2026-53289 * CVE-2026-53293 * CVE-2026-53297 * CVE-2026-53313 * CVE-2026-53317 * CVE-2026-53318 * CVE-2026-53321 * CVE-2026-53324 * CVE-2026-53325 * CVE-2026-53329 * CVE-2026-53331 * CVE-2026-53332 * CVE-2026-53339 * CVE-2026-53345 * CVE-2026-53347 * CVE-2026-53350 * CVE-2026-53355 * CVE-2026-53356 * CVE-2026-53357 * CVE-2026-53358 * CVE-2026-53359 * CVE-2026-53360 * CVE-2026-53366 * CVE-2026-53369 * CVE-2026-53374 * CVE-2026-53375 * CVE-2026-53376 * CVE-2026-53379 * CVE-2026-53381 * CVE-2026-53382 * CVE-2026-53385 * CVE-2026-53386 * CVE-2026-53387 * CVE-2026-53388 * CVE-2026-53391 * CVE-2026-53392 * CVE-2026-53393 * CVE-2026-53394 * CVE-2026-53397 * CVE-2026-53398 * CVE-2026-53399 * CVE-2026-53400 * CVE-2026-53402 * CVE-2026-53403 * CVE-2026-63794 * CVE-2026-63795 * CVE-2026-63802 * CVE-2026-63806 * CVE-2026-63807 * CVE-2026-63809 * CVE-2026-63821 * CVE-2026-63822 * CVE-2026-63824 * CVE-2026-63826 * CVE-2026-63827 * CVE-2026-63829 * CVE-2026-63831 * CVE-2026-63836 * CVE-2026-63842 * CVE-2026-63843 * CVE-2026-63844 * CVE-2026-63845 * CVE-2026-63846 * CVE-2026-63847 * CVE-2026-63848 * CVE-2026-63850 * CVE-2026-63851 * CVE-2026-63852 * CVE-2026-63853 * CVE-2026-63854 * CVE-2026-63855 * CVE-2026-63856 * CVE-2026-63861 * CVE-2026-63862 * CVE-2026-63869 * CVE-2026-63871 * CVE-2026-63875 * CVE-2026-63882 * CVE-2026-63883 * CVE-2026-63884 * CVE-2026-63886 * CVE-2026-63892 * CVE-2026-63893 * CVE-2026-63894 * CVE-2026-63895 * CVE-2026-63896 * CVE-2026-63897 * CVE-2026-63899 * CVE-2026-63900 * CVE-2026-63902 * CVE-2026-63903 * CVE-2026-63904 * CVE-2026-63905 * CVE-2026-63908 * CVE-2026-63912 * CVE-2026-63915 * CVE-2026-63916 * CVE-2026-63919 * CVE-2026-63923 * CVE-2026-63927 * CVE-2026-63928 * CVE-2026-63929 * CVE-2026-63930 * CVE-2026-63931 * CVE-2026-63933 * CVE-2026-63934 * CVE-2026-63936 * CVE-2026-63937 * CVE-2026-63938 * CVE-2026-63939 * CVE-2026-63940 * CVE-2026-63942 * CVE-2026-63943 * CVE-2026-63944 * CVE-2026-63945 * CVE-2026-63946 * CVE-2026-63947 * CVE-2026-63948 * CVE-2026-63949 * CVE-2026-63952 * CVE-2026-63957 * CVE-2026-63958 * CVE-2026-63959 * CVE-2026-63960 * CVE-2026-63961 * CVE-2026-63962 * CVE-2026-63963 * CVE-2026-63964 * CVE-2026-63967 * CVE-2026-63968 * CVE-2026-63971 * CVE-2026-63972 * CVE-2026-63973 * CVE-2026-63974 * CVE-2026-63975 * CVE-2026-63976 * CVE-2026-63991 * CVE-2026-63994 * CVE-2026-64018 * CVE-2026-64021 * CVE-2026-64025 * CVE-2026-64034 * CVE-2026-64061 * CVE-2026-64091 * CVE-2026-64106 * CVE-2026-64157 * CVE-2026-64158 * CVE-2026-64174 * CVE-2026-64182 * CVE-2026-64183 * CVE-2026-64187 * CVE-2026-64188 * CVE-2026-64189 * CVE-2026-64191 * CVE-2026-64220 * CVE-2026-64221 * CVE-2026-64223 * CVE-2026-64231 * CVE-2026-64233 * CVE-2026-64234 * CVE-2026-64241 * CVE-2026-64242 * CVE-2026-64330 * CVE-2026-64336 * CVE-2026-64345 * CVE-2026-64347 * CVE-2026-64357 * CVE-2026-64465 * CVE-2026-64528 * CVE-2026-64530 * CVE-2026-64560 * CVE-2026-64561 * CVE-2026-64564 * CVE-2026-64600 CVSS scores: * CVE-2023-2058 ( NVD ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:C/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2023-2058 ( NVD ): 2.4 CVSS:3.0/AV:N/AC:L/PR:H/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2025-38238 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-38238 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-38238 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-38238 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-38250 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-38250 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-38250 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-38250 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-38469 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-38469 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-38469 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-38625 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-38625 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2025-38625 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-39964 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-39964 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2025-39964 ( NVD ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2025-39964 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-40022 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-40022 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2025-40163 ( SUSE ): 6.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-40163 ( SUSE ): 4.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-40199 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-40199 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-40199 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-40216 ( SUSE ): 6.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-40216 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-54518 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-54518 ( SUSE ): 7.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-54518 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2025-54518 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-68179 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-68179 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-68204 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-68204 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-71273 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-71273 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-71274 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-71274 ( NVD ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-71274 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-71286 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-71286 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-71286 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-71287 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-71287 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-71287 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-71288 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-71288 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-71288 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-71291 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-71291 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-71291 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-71294 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-71294 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-71294 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-71297 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-71297 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-71297 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-71305 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-71305 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-71305 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-71314 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-23036 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23036 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-23052 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23052 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-23227 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23227 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23227 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23227 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23259 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23259 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-23259 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-23276 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23276 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-23308 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-23308 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31430 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31430 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31430 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31431 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31431 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31431 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31436 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31436 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31436 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31439 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31439 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31439 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31440 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31440 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31440 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31441 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31441 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31441 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31442 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31442 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31442 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31443 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31443 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31443 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31447 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31447 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31447 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31462 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31462 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31462 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31467 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31467 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31467 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31473 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31473 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31473 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31474 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31474 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31474 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31474 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31482 ( SUSE ): 2.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31482 ( SUSE ): 2.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-31482 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31483 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31483 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-31483 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31485 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31485 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31485 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31488 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31488 ( SUSE ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31488 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31488 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31489 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31489 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31489 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31497 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31497 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31497 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31498 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31498 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31498 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31500 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31500 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31500 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31509 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31509 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31509 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31510 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31510 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31510 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31511 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31511 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31511 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31512 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31512 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31512 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31513 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31513 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-31513 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31514 ( SUSE ): 2.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31514 ( SUSE ): 3.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-31514 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31520 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31520 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31520 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31522 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31522 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31522 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31523 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31523 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31523 ( NVD ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31524 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31524 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31524 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31532 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31532 ( SUSE ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31532 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31532 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31540 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31540 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31540 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31542 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31542 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31542 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31545 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31545 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31545 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31548 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31548 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31548 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31549 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31549 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31549 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31551 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31551 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31551 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31552 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31552 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31552 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31557 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31557 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31557 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31561 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31561 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31561 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31566 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31566 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31566 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31566 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31570 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31570 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31570 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31576 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31576 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31576 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31578 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31578 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31578 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31581 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31581 ( SUSE ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31581 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31582 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31582 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31582 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31583 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31583 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31583 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31585 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31585 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-31585 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31587 ( SUSE ): 8.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31587 ( SUSE ): 6.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31587 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31590 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31590 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31590 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31591 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31591 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31591 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31592 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31592 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31592 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31593 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31593 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-31593 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31595 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31595 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31595 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31598 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31598 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31598 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31599 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31599 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31599 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31602 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31602 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31602 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31603 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31603 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31603 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31604 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31604 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31604 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31605 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31605 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31605 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31606 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31606 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-31606 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31607 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31607 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31607 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31607 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-31615 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31615 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31615 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31616 ( SUSE ): 5.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31616 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31616 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31617 ( SUSE ): 5.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31617 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31617 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31617 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31618 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31618 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31618 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31619 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31619 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31619 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31622 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31622 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31622 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31623 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31623 ( SUSE ): 4.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-31623 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31624 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31624 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31624 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31625 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31625 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31625 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31626 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31626 ( SUSE ): 5.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-31626 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-31627 ( SUSE ): 8.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31627 ( SUSE ): 6.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31627 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31628 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31628 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-31628 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31629 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31629 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31629 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31651 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31651 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31651 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31656 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31656 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31656 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31657 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31657 ( SUSE ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31657 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31659 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31659 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-31659 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31660 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31660 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31660 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31661 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31661 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31661 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31667 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31667 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31667 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31672 ( SUSE ): 4.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31672 ( SUSE ): 2.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-31672 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31677 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31677 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31677 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31687 ( SUSE ): 5.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31687 ( SUSE ): 4.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31687 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31697 ( SUSE ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31697 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31698 ( SUSE ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31698 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31699 ( SUSE ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31699 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31701 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31701 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-31701 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31720 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31720 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31720 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31721 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31721 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-31721 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31726 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31726 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31726 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31727 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31727 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31727 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31728 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31728 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31728 ( NVD ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31730 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31730 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31730 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31730 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31739 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31739 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31739 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31740 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31740 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-31740 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31741 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31741 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-31741 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31747 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31747 ( SUSE ): 6.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31747 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31748 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31748 ( SUSE ): 6.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31748 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31749 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31749 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31749 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31751 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31751 ( NVD ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31754 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31754 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31754 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31755 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31755 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31755 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31756 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31756 ( SUSE ): 6.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-31756 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31758 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31758 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31758 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31759 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31759 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31759 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31761 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31761 ( SUSE ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31761 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31762 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31762 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31763 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31763 ( SUSE ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31763 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31765 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31765 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31765 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31767 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31767 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31767 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31768 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31768 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-31768 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31770 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31770 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31770 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31772 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31772 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31772 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31773 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31773 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31776 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31776 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31778 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31778 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31778 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31779 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31779 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31780 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31780 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31781 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31781 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43007 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43007 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43011 ( SUSE ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43011 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43017 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43017 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43018 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43018 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43019 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43019 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43020 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43020 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43023 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43023 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43023 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43032 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43032 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43033 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43033 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43033 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43043 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43043 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43043 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43044 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43044 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43044 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43046 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43046 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43047 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43047 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43049 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43049 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43051 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43051 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43052 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43052 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-43052 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43056 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43056 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43058 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43058 ( SUSE ): 6.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-43058 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43059 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43061 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43061 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43062 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43062 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:L * CVE-2026-43064 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43064 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43069 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43069 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43072 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43072 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43072 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43077 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43077 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43077 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43079 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43079 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43091 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43091 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43098 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43098 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43104 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43104 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43105 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43105 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43108 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43108 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43110 ( SUSE ): 7.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:H/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43110 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43110 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43111 ( SUSE ): 5.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43111 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43111 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43113 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43113 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43114 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43114 ( NVD ): 9.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:L * CVE-2026-43114 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-43117 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43117 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43117 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43118 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43118 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:L * CVE-2026-43118 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43120 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43120 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43120 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43120 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43123 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43123 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43126 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43126 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43126 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43129 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43129 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43133 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43133 ( NVD ): 7.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-43133 ( NVD ): 7.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-43134 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43134 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-43135 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43135 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43135 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43136 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43136 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43137 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43137 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43137 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43138 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43138 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43138 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43140 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43140 ( SUSE ): 4.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43140 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43141 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43141 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-43141 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43143 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43143 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43147 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43147 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43152 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43152 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43156 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43156 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43156 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43159 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43159 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43159 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43162 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43162 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43168 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43168 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43169 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43169 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43170 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43170 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43172 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43172 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43177 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43177 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43180 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43180 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43180 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43182 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43182 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43183 ( SUSE ): 5.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43183 ( SUSE ): 4.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43183 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43189 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43189 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43189 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43196 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43196 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43200 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43200 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43202 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43202 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43203 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43203 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43203 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43204 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43204 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43206 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43206 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43207 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43207 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43211 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43211 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43214 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43214 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43214 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43216 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43216 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43218 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43218 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-43218 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43220 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43220 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43221 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43221 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43222 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43222 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43222 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43223 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43223 ( SUSE ): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43223 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43225 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43225 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43229 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43229 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43229 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43230 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43230 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43231 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43231 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43232 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43232 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43236 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43236 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43240 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43240 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43241 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43241 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-43241 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43242 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43242 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43243 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43243 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43244 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43244 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43246 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43246 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43249 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43249 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43249 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43250 ( SUSE ): 5.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43250 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43250 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43251 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43251 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43251 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43253 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43253 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43253 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43255 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43255 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43255 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43256 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43256 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43256 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43257 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43257 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43261 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43261 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43261 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43262 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43262 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43262 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43264 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43264 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-43264 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43266 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43266 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43266 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43269 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43269 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-43269 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43270 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43270 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43273 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43273 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43275 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43275 ( NVD ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43276 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43276 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43277 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43277 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43278 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43278 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43279 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43279 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43281 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43281 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43287 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43287 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43291 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43291 ( NVD ): 8.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-43293 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43293 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43295 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43295 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43295 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43296 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43296 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43297 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43297 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43300 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43300 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43302 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43302 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43304 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43304 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43306 ( SUSE ): 5.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43306 ( SUSE ): 4.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43306 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43307 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43307 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43308 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43308 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43308 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43309 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43309 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43312 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43312 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43313 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43313 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43313 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43314 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43314 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43314 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43316 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43316 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-43316 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43318 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43318 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43319 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43319 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43320 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43320 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43324 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43324 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43327 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43327 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43330 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43330 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43330 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43334 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43334 ( SUSE ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-43334 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43340 ( SUSE ): 2.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43340 ( SUSE ): 2.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-43340 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43342 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43342 ( NVD ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43343 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43343 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43344 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43344 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43344 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43346 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43346 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43346 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43352 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43352 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43353 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43353 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43353 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43354 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43354 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43357 ( SUSE ): 2.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43357 ( SUSE ): 3.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-43357 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43368 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43368 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43368 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43370 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43370 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43380 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43380 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43380 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43381 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43381 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43382 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43382 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43387 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43387 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43395 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43395 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43397 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43397 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-43397 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43412 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43412 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43413 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43413 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43413 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43424 ( SUSE ): 4.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43424 ( SUSE ): 4.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43424 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43425 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43425 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43425 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43426 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43426 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43427 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43427 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43428 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43428 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-43428 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43429 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43429 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43430 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43430 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-43430 ( NVD ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43432 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43432 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43436 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43436 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43437 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43437 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43437 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43440 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43440 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43443 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43443 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43444 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43444 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43445 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43445 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43451 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43451 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43459 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43459 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43467 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43467 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43472 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43472 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43473 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43473 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43475 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43475 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43476 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43476 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43480 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43480 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43481 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43481 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43483 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43483 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43486 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43486 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43487 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43487 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43488 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43488 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43488 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43493 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43493 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43493 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43495 ( SUSE ): 5.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43495 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43495 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43496 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43496 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43496 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43501 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43501 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-43501 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43501 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45834 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45834 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45834 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45835 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45835 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45835 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45839 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45839 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45839 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45845 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45845 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45845 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45849 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45849 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45851 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45851 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45853 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45853 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45853 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45859 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45859 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-45859 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45863 ( SUSE ): 6.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45863 ( SUSE ): 4.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45863 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45865 ( SUSE ): 4.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-45865 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45866 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45866 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45866 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45867 ( SUSE ): 5.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45867 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45868 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45868 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45869 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45869 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45869 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45871 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45871 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45872 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45872 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-45872 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45873 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45873 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-45873 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45874 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45874 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45874 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45875 ( SUSE ): 6.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45875 ( SUSE ): 4.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45875 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45877 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45877 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45877 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45878 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45878 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45879 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45879 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45879 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45880 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45880 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45881 ( SUSE ): 6.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45881 ( SUSE ): 4.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45881 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45882 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45882 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45882 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45883 ( SUSE ): 4.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-45883 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45885 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45885 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45895 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45895 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45895 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45900 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45900 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45900 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45902 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45902 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45902 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45904 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45904 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45904 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45905 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45905 ( NVD ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45911 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45911 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45911 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45913 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45913 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45913 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45915 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45915 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45915 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45916 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45916 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45917 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45917 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45917 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45921 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45921 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-45921 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45923 ( SUSE ): 5.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45923 ( SUSE ): 4.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-45923 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45925 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45925 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45925 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45928 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-45928 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45930 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45930 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45936 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45936 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45936 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45938 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45938 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45941 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45941 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45941 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45944 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45944 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45944 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45946 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45946 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45947 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45947 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-45947 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45950 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45950 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-45950 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45954 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45954 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-45954 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45958 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45958 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45958 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45963 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45963 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45969 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45969 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45973 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45973 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45976 ( SUSE ): 2.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-45976 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45981 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45981 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45982 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45982 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45982 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45986 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45986 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45987 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45987 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45994 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45994 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45996 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45996 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46001 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46001 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46003 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46003 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46003 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46004 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46004 ( SUSE ): 6.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46004 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46006 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46006 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46009 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46009 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46011 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46011 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46015 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46015 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46016 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46016 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46018 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46018 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46019 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46019 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46023 ( SUSE ): 6.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46023 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46026 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46026 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46026 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46027 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46027 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46033 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46033 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46033 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46034 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46034 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46034 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46036 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46036 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46038 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46038 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46040 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46040 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46048 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46048 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46049 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46049 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46056 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46056 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46058 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46058 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46059 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46059 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46060 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46060 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46060 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46064 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46064 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46068 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46068 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-46068 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46073 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46073 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46073 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46074 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46074 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-46074 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46075 ( SUSE ): 5.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46075 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46077 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46077 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46080 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46080 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46080 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46082 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46082 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46084 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46084 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46086 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46086 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46088 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46088 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46088 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46089 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46089 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46092 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46092 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46092 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46096 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46096 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-46096 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46102 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46102 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46103 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46103 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46108 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46108 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46109 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46109 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46117 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46117 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46117 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46117 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46121 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46121 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46122 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46122 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46122 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46123 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46123 ( SUSE ): 7.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46123 ( NVD ): 7.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46125 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46125 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46125 ( NVD ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46126 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46126 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-46126 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46127 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46127 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46127 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46128 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46128 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46130 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46130 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46130 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46131 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46131 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46131 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46132 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46132 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46136 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46136 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46137 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46137 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46137 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46138 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46138 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46140 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46140 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46140 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46143 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46143 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46143 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46144 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46144 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46145 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46145 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46145 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46145 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46146 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46146 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46146 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46147 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46147 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-46147 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46149 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46149 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46151 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46151 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46151 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46152 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46152 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46152 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46157 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46157 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-46157 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46158 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46158 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46163 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46163 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46165 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46165 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46166 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46166 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46166 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46167 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46167 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46168 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46168 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46170 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46170 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46170 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46174 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46174 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-46174 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46177 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46177 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46177 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46179 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46179 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46179 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46180 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46180 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46184 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46184 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46186 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46186 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46187 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46187 ( NVD ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46189 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46189 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46189 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46190 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46190 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46191 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46191 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-46191 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46193 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46193 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46197 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46197 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46197 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46198 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46198 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46199 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46199 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46200 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46200 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46201 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46201 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46204 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46204 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46205 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46205 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46206 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46206 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46207 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46207 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-46207 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46209 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46209 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46211 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46211 ( SUSE ): 6.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-46211 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46212 ( SUSE ): 7.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46212 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46212 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46216 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46216 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46216 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46218 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46218 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46219 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46219 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46220 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46220 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46225 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46225 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46226 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46226 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46229 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46229 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46229 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46230 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46230 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46231 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46231 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46232 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46232 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46233 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46233 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46233 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46234 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46234 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46235 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46235 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46235 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46236 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46236 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46238 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46238 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46241 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46241 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46245 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46245 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46245 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46246 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46246 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46247 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46247 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46249 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46249 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46252 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46252 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46255 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46255 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46261 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46261 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46263 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46263 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46265 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46265 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46267 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46267 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46270 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46270 ( NVD ): 8.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46273 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46273 ( NVD ): 8.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46274 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46274 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46275 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46275 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46276 ( SUSE ): 4.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46276 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46282 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46282 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46282 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46283 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46283 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46285 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46285 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46286 ( SUSE ): 3.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-46286 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46287 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46287 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46292 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46292 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46294 ( SUSE ): 4.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46294 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46296 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46296 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46296 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46301 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46301 ( SUSE ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46301 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46306 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46306 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46306 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46307 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46307 ( SUSE ): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-46307 ( NVD ): 8.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:L * CVE-2026-46312 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46312 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46312 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46313 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46313 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46313 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46315 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-46315 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46321 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46321 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46321 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46323 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46323 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46323 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46324 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46324 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46324 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46326 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46326 ( NVD ): 8.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46327 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46327 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46329 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46329 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52904 ( SUSE ): 4.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52904 ( SUSE ): 2.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-52904 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52910 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52910 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52910 ( NVD ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52910 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52913 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52913 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52913 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52915 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52915 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-52915 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52916 ( SUSE ): 6.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52916 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52916 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52918 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52918 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52918 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52921 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52921 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52922 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52922 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52922 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52925 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52925 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52925 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52926 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52926 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52927 ( SUSE ): 4.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-52927 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52930 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52930 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52934 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52934 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52936 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52936 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52937 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52937 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52941 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52941 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52942 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52942 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52947 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52947 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52948 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52948 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52951 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52951 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52951 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52953 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52953 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52958 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52958 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52959 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-52959 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52963 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52963 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52964 ( SUSE ): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-52964 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52967 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52967 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52969 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52969 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52969 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52970 ( SUSE ): 2.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-52970 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52974 ( SUSE ): 4.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-52974 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52976 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52976 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52976 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52981 ( SUSE ): 3.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-52981 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52982 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52982 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52984 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52984 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52986 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52986 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52988 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52988 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52989 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52989 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52989 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52995 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52995 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52998 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52998 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52999 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52999 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53000 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53000 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53000 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53002 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53002 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53002 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53003 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53003 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53004 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53004 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53005 ( SUSE ): 4.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53005 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53006 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53006 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53006 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53009 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53009 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53009 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53011 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53011 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53012 ( SUSE ): 6.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53012 ( SUSE ): 4.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53012 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53013 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53013 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53014 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53014 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53016 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53016 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53016 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53022 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53022 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53032 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53032 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53032 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53035 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53035 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53035 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53037 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53037 ( SUSE ): 4.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53037 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53038 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53038 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53045 ( SUSE ): 2.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-53045 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53047 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53047 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53051 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53051 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53051 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53052 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53052 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53052 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53056 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53056 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53056 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53058 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53058 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53062 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53062 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53063 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53063 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53064 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53064 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53064 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53065 ( SUSE ): 1.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-53065 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53066 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53066 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53066 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53068 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53068 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53068 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53069 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53069 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53069 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53070 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53070 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53071 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53071 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53071 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53072 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53072 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53073 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53073 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53074 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53074 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53080 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53080 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53080 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53082 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-53082 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53083 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53083 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53084 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53084 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53085 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53085 ( NVD ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53085 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53088 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53088 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53088 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53093 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53093 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53093 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53097 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53097 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53098 ( SUSE ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53098 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53099 ( SUSE ): 3.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-53099 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53101 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53101 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53101 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53102 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53102 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53102 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53104 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53104 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-53104 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53105 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53105 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53105 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53106 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53106 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53106 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53107 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53107 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53107 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53112 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53112 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53112 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53113 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53113 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53113 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53121 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53121 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53121 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53123 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53123 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53131 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53131 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53131 ( NVD ): 9.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53132 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53132 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53134 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-53134 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53135 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53135 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53135 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53136 ( SUSE ): 8.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53136 ( SUSE ): 6.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53136 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53137 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53137 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53137 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53138 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53138 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53140 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53140 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-53140 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53143 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53143 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53143 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53144 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53144 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53146 ( SUSE ): 5.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53146 ( SUSE ): 5.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53146 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-53147 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53147 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53148 ( SUSE ): 5.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53148 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53148 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53148 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53149 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53149 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53150 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53150 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53150 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53152 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53152 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53157 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53157 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53158 ( SUSE ): 5.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53158 ( SUSE ): 4.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53158 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53159 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53159 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53159 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53160 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53160 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53161 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53161 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53175 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53175 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53175 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53177 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53177 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53177 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53181 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53181 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53181 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53182 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53182 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53182 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53183 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53183 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53184 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53184 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53185 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53185 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53185 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53186 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53186 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53189 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53189 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53189 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53190 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53190 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53190 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53191 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53191 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53192 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53192 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53193 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53193 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53193 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53195 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53195 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53195 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53196 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53196 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53196 ( NVD ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53196 ( NVD ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53199 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53199 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53202 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53202 ( SUSE ): 6.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53202 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53202 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53203 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53203 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-53203 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53203 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53205 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53205 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53205 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53208 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53208 ( SUSE ): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-53208 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53209 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53209 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53210 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53210 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53212 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53212 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53213 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53213 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53214 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53214 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53218 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53218 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53221 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53221 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53225 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53225 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53226 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53226 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53227 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53227 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53227 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53230 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53230 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53233 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53233 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53233 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53235 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53235 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53236 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53236 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-53236 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53237 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53237 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53237 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53239 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53239 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53241 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53241 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-53241 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53242 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53242 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53245 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53245 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53247 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53247 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53250 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53250 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53251 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53251 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53251 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53252 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53252 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53253 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53253 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53254 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53254 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-53254 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53255 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53255 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53256 ( SUSE ): 7.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53256 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53256 ( NVD ): 8.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53260 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53260 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53265 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53265 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53267 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53267 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53267 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53268 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53268 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53270 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53270 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53273 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53273 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53275 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53275 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53275 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53277 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53277 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53277 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53279 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53279 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53289 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53289 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53289 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53293 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53293 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53293 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53297 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53297 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53313 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53313 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53313 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53317 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53317 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53318 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53318 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53318 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53321 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53321 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53321 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53324 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53324 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53325 ( SUSE ): 6.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53325 ( SUSE ): 4.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53325 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53329 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53329 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53331 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53331 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53331 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53332 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53332 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53339 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53339 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53339 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53345 ( SUSE ): 2.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-53345 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53347 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53347 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53347 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53350 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53350 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53350 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53355 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53355 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53355 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53356 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53356 ( SUSE ): 4.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-53356 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53357 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53357 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53357 ( NVD ): 8.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53358 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53358 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53358 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53360 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53360 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53360 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 9.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53369 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53369 ( NVD ): 8.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53374 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53374 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53374 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53375 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53375 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53375 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53376 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53376 ( SUSE ): 6.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53376 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53379 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53379 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-53379 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53381 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53381 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53381 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53382 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53382 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53382 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53385 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53385 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53385 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53386 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53387 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53387 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-53387 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53388 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53391 ( SUSE ): 6.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53391 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53392 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:A/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53392 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53392 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53393 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53393 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-53393 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53394 ( SUSE ): 6.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53394 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53394 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53397 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53397 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53397 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53398 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53398 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-53398 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53399 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53399 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53399 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53400 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53400 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53400 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53402 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53402 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53402 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53403 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53403 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53403 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63794 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63794 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63794 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63795 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63795 ( NVD ): 10.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63802 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63802 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63802 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63806 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63806 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63806 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63807 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63807 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63807 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63809 ( SUSE ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63809 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63821 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63821 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63822 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63822 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63824 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63824 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63824 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63826 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63826 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63827 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63827 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63827 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63829 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63829 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63829 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63831 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63831 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63831 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63836 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63836 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63842 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63842 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63842 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63843 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63843 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63843 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63844 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63844 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63844 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63845 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63845 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63845 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63846 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63846 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63846 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63847 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63847 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63847 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63848 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63848 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-63848 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63850 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63850 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63850 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63851 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63851 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63851 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63852 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63852 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63852 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63853 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63853 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63853 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63854 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63854 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63854 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63855 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63855 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63855 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63856 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63856 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63856 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63861 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63861 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-63862 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63862 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-63869 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-63869 ( NVD ): 7.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:L * CVE-2026-63871 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63871 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63875 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63875 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63875 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63882 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63882 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63883 ( SUSE ): 2.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63883 ( SUSE ): 3.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-63883 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:L * CVE-2026-63884 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63884 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63884 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63886 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63886 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63886 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63892 ( SUSE ): 5.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63892 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63893 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63893 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63894 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63894 ( SUSE ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63894 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63895 ( SUSE ): 2.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63895 ( SUSE ): 2.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-63896 ( SUSE ): 5.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63896 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63897 ( SUSE ): 2.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63897 ( SUSE ): 2.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-63899 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63899 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63900 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63900 ( SUSE ): 4.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-63902 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63902 ( SUSE ): 4.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63903 ( SUSE ): 5.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63903 ( SUSE ): 5.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63904 ( SUSE ): 5.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63904 ( SUSE ): 5.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63905 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63905 ( SUSE ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63908 ( SUSE ): 4.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63908 ( SUSE ): 3.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-63912 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63912 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63912 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63915 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63915 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63915 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63916 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63916 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63919 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63919 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63919 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63923 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63923 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63923 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63927 ( SUSE ): 5.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63927 ( SUSE ): 4.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63927 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63928 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63928 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63929 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63929 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63930 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63930 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63930 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63931 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63931 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63933 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63933 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63934 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63934 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-63936 ( SUSE ): 2.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63936 ( SUSE ): 2.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-63937 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63937 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63937 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63938 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63938 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63938 ( NVD ): 9.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63939 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63939 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63939 ( NVD ): 9.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63940 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63940 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-63940 ( NVD ): 9.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63942 ( SUSE ): 5.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63942 ( SUSE ): 4.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63942 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63943 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63943 ( SUSE ): 4.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63944 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63944 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63945 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63945 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63945 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63946 ( SUSE ): 7.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63946 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63946 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63947 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63947 ( SUSE ): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-63947 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63948 ( SUSE ): 2.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63948 ( SUSE ): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-63949 ( SUSE ): 4.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63949 ( SUSE ): 2.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-63952 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63952 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63952 ( NVD ): 8.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-63957 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63957 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63958 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63958 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63959 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63959 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63960 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63960 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63961 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63961 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63962 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63962 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63963 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63963 ( SUSE ): 4.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63964 ( SUSE ): 6.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63964 ( SUSE ): 4.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63967 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63967 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-63968 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63968 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63968 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63971 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63971 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63971 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63972 ( SUSE ): 5.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63972 ( SUSE ): 4.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63972 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63973 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63973 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63974 ( SUSE ): 5.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63974 ( SUSE ): 4.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63974 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63975 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63975 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63975 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63976 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63976 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63976 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63991 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63991 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63994 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63994 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63994 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64018 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:H * CVE-2026-64018 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64018 ( NVD ): 9.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64021 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64021 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64025 ( SUSE ): 6.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64025 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64034 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64034 ( SUSE ): 7.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64034 ( NVD ): 9.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64061 ( SUSE ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64061 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64091 ( SUSE ): 7.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64091 ( SUSE ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64091 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64106 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64106 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64106 ( NVD ): 9.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64157 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64157 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-64157 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64158 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64158 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-64158 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:L * CVE-2026-64174 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64174 ( SUSE ): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-64174 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64182 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64182 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-64182 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64183 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64183 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64183 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64187 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64187 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64187 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64188 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64188 ( SUSE ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64188 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64189 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64189 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64189 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64191 ( SUSE ): 8.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64191 ( SUSE ): 6.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64191 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64220 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64220 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64220 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64221 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64221 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64221 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64223 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64223 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64223 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64231 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64231 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64231 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64233 ( SUSE ): 5.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64233 ( SUSE ): 4.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64233 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64234 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64234 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64234 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64241 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64241 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64241 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64242 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64242 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64242 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64330 ( SUSE ): 2.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64330 ( SUSE ): 3.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-64336 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64336 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-64345 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64345 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-64347 ( SUSE ): 4.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64347 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64357 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64357 ( SUSE ): 4.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-64465 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64465 ( SUSE ): 4.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64528 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64528 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64560 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64560 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64560 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64561 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64561 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64561 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64564 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64564 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64564 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 An update that solves 894 vulnerabilities, contains two features and has 37 fixes can now be installed. ## Description: The SUSE Linux Enterprise 16.0 kernel was updated to fix various security issues: The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2026-23259: io_uring/rw: free potentially allocated iovec on cache put failure (bsc#1259866). * CVE-2026-31443: dmaengine: idxd: Fix crash when the event log is disabled (bsc#1262652). * CVE-2026-31561: x86/cpu: Remove X86_CR4_FRED from the CR4 pinned bits mask (bsc#1263059). * CVE-2026-43091: xfrm: Wait for RCU readers during policy netns exit (bsc#1264267). * CVE-2026-43114: netfilter: nft_set_pipapo_avx2: don't return non-matching entry on expiry (bsc#1264601). * CVE-2026-43168: ocfs2: fix reflink preserve cleanup issue (bsc#1264537). * CVE-2026-43172: wifi: iwlwifi: fix 22000 series SMEM parsing (bsc#1264543). * CVE-2026-43204: ASoC: qcom: q6asm: handle the responses after closing (bsc#1264531). * CVE-2026-43216: net: Drop the lock in skb_may_tx_timestamp() (bsc#1264319). * CVE-2026-43230: net/rds: Clear reconnect pending bit (bsc#1264539). * CVE-2026-43244: kcm: fix zero-frag skb in frag_list on partial sendmsg error (bsc#1264321). * CVE-2026-43262: gfs2: fiemap page fault fix (bsc#1264422). * CVE-2026-43266: EFI/CPER: don't go past the ARM processor CPER record buffer (bsc#1264418). * CVE-2026-43273: ceph: supply snapshot context in ceph_zero_partial_object() (bsc#1264446). * CVE-2026-43275: scsi: ufs: core: Flush exception handling work when RPM level is zero (bsc#1264303). * CVE-2026-43281: mailbox: Prevent out-of-bounds access in fw_mbox_index_xlate() (bsc#1264534). * CVE-2026-43304: libceph: define and enforce CEPH_MAX_KEY_LEN (bsc#1264993). * CVE-2026-43308: btrfs: don't BUG() on unexpected delayed ref type in run_one_delayed_ref() (bsc#1264712). * CVE-2026-43309: md raid: fix hang when stopping arrays with metadata through dm-raid (bsc#1264827). * CVE-2026-43353: i3c: mipi-i3c-hci: Fix race in DMA ring dequeue (bsc#1265089). * CVE-2026-43424: usb: gadget: f_tcm: Fix NULL pointer dereferences in nexus handling (bsc#1264678). * CVE-2026-43445: e1000/e1000e: Fix leak in DMA error cleanup (bsc#1265041). * CVE-2026-43451: netfilter: nfnetlink_queue: fix entry leak in bridge verdict error path (bsc#1265009). * CVE-2026-43496: net/sched: sch_red: Replace direct dequeue call with peek and qdisc_dequeue_peeked (bsc#1266000). * CVE-2026-45839: bpf: reject negative CO-RE accessor indices in bpf_core_parse_spec() (bsc#1266399). * CVE-2026-45845: net/sched: taprio: fix NULL pointer dereference in class dump (bsc#1266393). * CVE-2026-45849: net: mscc: ocelot: extract ocelot_xmit_timestamp() helper (bsc#1266690). * CVE-2026-45859: netfilter: nfnetlink_queue: do shared-unconfirmed check before segmentation (bsc#1266714). * CVE-2026-45865: mctp i2c: initialise event handler read bytes (bsc#1266694). * CVE-2026-45873: netfilter: nft_set_rbtree: check for partial overlaps in anonymous sets (bsc#1266715). * CVE-2026-45895: quota: fix livelock between quotactl and freeze_super (bsc#1266882). * CVE-2026-45905: xfrm: fix ip_rt_bug race in icmp_route_lookup reverse path (bsc#1266685). * CVE-2026-45913: net: bridge: mcast: always update mdb_n_entries for vlan contexts (bsc#1266891). * CVE-2026-45915: fat: avoid parent link count underflow in rmdir (bsc#1266896). * CVE-2026-45917: ipvs: do not keep dest_dst if dev is going down (bsc#1266900). * CVE-2026-45930: net: mctp: ensure our nlmsg responses are initialised (bsc#1266730). * CVE-2026-45944: iommu/vt-d: Clear Present bit before tearing down context entry (bsc#1267203). * CVE-2026-45973: RDMA/mlx5: Fix UMR hang in LAG error state unload (bsc#1267025). * CVE-2026-45981: s390/cio: Fix device lifecycle handling in css_alloc_subchannel() (bsc#1267204). * CVE-2026-45994: ibmasm: fix OOB reads in command_file_write due to missing size checks (bsc#1267432). * CVE-2026-46003: net: qrtr: ns: Limit the total number of nodes (bsc#1267210). * CVE-2026-46015: tcp: call sk_data_ready() after listener migration (bsc#1267439). * CVE-2026-46023: dm mirror: fix integer overflow in create_dirty_log() (bsc#1267449). * CVE-2026-46026: net: qrtr: ns: Limit the maximum number of lookups (bsc#1266876). * CVE-2026-46027: net/smc: avoid early lgr access in smc_clc_wait_msg (bsc#1266744). * CVE-2026-46033: crypto: authencesn - reject short ahash digests during instance creation (bsc#1266692). * CVE-2026-46034: vfio/cdx: Fix NULL pointer dereference in interrupt trigger path (bsc#1266757). * CVE-2026-46036: vfio/cdx: Serialize VFIO_DEVICE_SET_IRQS with a per-device mutex (bsc#1267470). * CVE-2026-46038: net: qrtr: ns: Free the node during ctrl_cmd_bye() (bsc#1266695). * CVE-2026-46040: inotify: fix watch count leak when fsnotify_add_inode_mark_locked() fails (bsc#1267472). * CVE-2026-46064: ibmasm: fix heap over-read in ibmasm_send_i2o_message() (bsc#1267497). * CVE-2026-46068: crypto: nx - fix bounce buffer leaks in nx842_crypto_{alloc,free}_ctx (bsc#1267592). * CVE-2026-46086: net: bridge: use a stable FDB dst snapshot in RCU readers (bsc#1267524). * CVE-2026-46089: zram: do not forget to endio for partial discard requests (bsc#1267445). * CVE-2026-46102: net: strparser: fix skb_head leak in strp_abort_strp() (bsc#1267502). * CVE-2026-46121: mm/damon/sysfs-schemes: protect memcg_path kfree() with damon_sysfs_lock (bsc#1266932). * CVE-2026-46127: RDMA/ocrdma: Don't NULL deref uctx on errors in ocrdma_copy_pd_uresp() (bsc#1267236). * CVE-2026-46130: dm-verity-fec: fix reading parity bytes split across blocks (take 3) (bsc#1267629). * CVE-2026-46132: net: rtnetlink: zero ifla_vf_broadcast to avoid stack infoleak in rtnl_fill_vfinfo (bsc#1267616). * CVE-2026-46137: mptcp: pm: ADD_ADDR rtx: fix potential data-race (bsc#1267570). * CVE-2026-46147: KVM: arm64: Factor out pKVM hyp vcpu creation to separate function (bsc#1267689). * CVE-2026-46149: scsi: target: configfs: Bound snprintf() return in tg_pt_gp_members_show() (bsc#1267648). * CVE-2026-46158: mptcp: pm: ADD_ADDR rtx: always decrease sk refcount (bsc#1266880). * CVE-2026-46168: mptcp: sockopt: set timestamp flags on subflow socket, not msk (bsc#1266869). * CVE-2026-46170: mptcp: disable add_addr retransmission when timeout is 0 (bsc#1267714). * CVE-2026-46189: RDMA/vmw_pvrdma: Fix double free on pvrdma_alloc_ucontext() error path (bsc#1266918). * CVE-2026-46191: fbcon: Avoid OOB font access if console rotation fails (bsc#1267690). * CVE-2026-46193: xfrm: ah: account for ESN high bits in async callbacks (bsc#1267656). * CVE-2026-46207: vsock/virtio: fix length and offset in tap skb for split packets (bsc#1267691). * CVE-2026-46216: drm/xe/hdcp: Add NULL check for media_gt in (bsc#1267234). * CVE-2026-46234: vsock: fix buffer size clamping order (bsc#1266904). * CVE-2026-46245: drm/amd/display: Fix dc_link NULL handling in HPD init (bsc#1267678). * CVE-2026-46249: octeontx2-af: Fix PF driver crash with kexec kernel booting (bsc#1267683). * CVE-2026-46265: RDMA/hns: Fix WQ_MEM_RECLAIM warning (bsc#1267662). * CVE-2026-46287: net: txgbe: fix RTNL assertion warning when remove module (bsc#1267954). * CVE-2026-46292: pmdomain: core: Fix detach procedure for virtual devices in genpd (bsc#1267943). * CVE-2026-46306: flow_dissector: do not dissect PPPoE PFC frames (bsc#1267986). * CVE-2026-46321: tun: free page on short-frame rejection in tun_xdp_one() (bsc#1268024). * CVE-2026-46324: netfilter: nf_tables: Introduce functions freeing nft_hook objects (bsc#1267995). * CVE-2026-46327: dm: fix unlocked test for dm_suspended_md (bsc#1268031). * CVE-2026-46329: erofs: handle end of filesystem properly for file-backed mounts (bsc#1268038). * CVE-2026-52913: batman-adv: v: stop OGMv2 on disabled interface (bsc#1268985). * CVE-2026-52915: netfilter: ip6t_hbh: reject oversized option lists (bsc#1269001). * CVE-2026-52916: batman-adv: frag: disallow unicast fragment in fragment (bsc#1269002). * CVE-2026-52921: netfilter: ipset: stop hash:* range iteration at end (bsc#1269024). * CVE-2026-52922: batman-adv: dat: handle forward allocation error (bsc#1269030). * CVE-2026-52925: vrf: Fix a potential NPD when removing a port from a VRF (bsc#1268987). * CVE-2026-52926: batman-adv: clear current gateway during teardown (bsc#1269025). * CVE-2026-52927: netfilter: ebtables: fix OOB read in compat_mtw_from_user (bsc#1269027). * CVE-2026-52930: ipc/shm: serialize orphan cleanup with shm_nattch updates (bsc#1269003). * CVE-2026-52934: batman-adv: tvlv: reject oversized TVLV packets (bsc#1268994). * CVE-2026-52937: tap: fix stack info leak in tap_ioctl() SIOCGIFHWADDR (bsc#1268983). * CVE-2026-52941: net/smc: avoid NULL deref of conn->lnk in smc_msg_event tracepoint (bsc#1268966). * CVE-2026-52942: netfilter: nf_log: validate MAC header was set before dumping it (bsc#1268967). * CVE-2026-52947: net: qrtr: fix refcount saturation and potential UAF in qrtr_port_remove (bsc#1269115). * CVE-2026-52953: iommu/vt-d: Fix oops due to out of scope access (bsc#1269133). * CVE-2026-52956: libceph: Fix potential out-of-bounds access in __ceph_x_decrypt() (bsc#1269172). * CVE-2026-52958: libceph: Fix potential out-of-bounds access in osdmap_decode() (bsc#1269174). * CVE-2026-52967: smb/client: fix possible infinite loop and oob read in symlink_data() (bsc#1269181). * CVE-2026-52970: netfilter: nft_ct: fix missing expect put in obj eval (bsc#1269229). * CVE-2026-52974: net: tls: fix strparser anchor skb leak on offload RX setup failure (bsc#1269233). * CVE-2026-52981: neigh: let neigh_xmit take skb ownership (bsc#1269254). * CVE-2026-52984: net/sched: netem: fix queue limit check to include reordered packets (bsc#1269272). * CVE-2026-52986: netfilter: nf_conntrack_sip: don't use simple_strtoul (bsc#1269289). * CVE-2026-52988: netfilter: nf_tables: join hook list via splice_list_rcu() in commit phase (bsc#1269362). * CVE-2026-52995: net/rds: zero per-item info buffer before handing it to visitors (bsc#1269124). * CVE-2026-52998: netfilter: nfnetlink_osf: fix potential NULL dereference in ttl check (bsc#1269118). * CVE-2026-52999: netfilter: nfnetlink_osf: fix out-of-bounds read on option matching (bsc#1269119). * CVE-2026-53000: netfilter: nat: use kfree_rcu to release ops (bsc#1269117). * CVE-2026-53002: netfilter: conntrack: remove sprintf usage (bsc#1269112). * CVE-2026-53003: pppoe: drop PFC frames (bsc#1269111). * CVE-2026-53004: sctp: fix OOB write to userspace in sctp_getsockopt_peer_auth_chunks (bsc#1269106). * CVE-2026-53005: af_unix: Drop all SCM attributes for SOCKMAP (bsc#1269107). * CVE-2026-53006: ipv6: fix possible UAF in icmpv6_rcv() (bsc#1269104). * CVE-2026-53009: ice: fix double-free of tx_buf skb (bsc#1269098). * CVE-2026-53011: net/sched: taprio: fix use-after-free in advance_sched() on schedule switch (bsc#1269094). * CVE-2026-53012: nexthop: fix IPv6 route referencing IPv4 nexthop (bsc#1269154). * CVE-2026-53013: macvlan: fix macvlan_get_size() not reserving space for IFLA_MACVLAN_BC_CUTOFF (bsc#1269095). * CVE-2026-53014: net/sched: act_mirred: fix wrong device for mac_header_xmit check in tcf_blockcast_redir (bsc#1269092). * CVE-2026-53032: bpf: Fix NULL deref in map_kptr_match_type for scalar regs (bsc#1269138). * CVE-2026-53035: bpf, sockmap: Fix af_unix iter deadlock (bsc#1269190). * CVE-2026-53038: ima_fs: Correctly create securityfs files for unsupported hash algos (bsc#1269391). * CVE-2026-53062: dm cache policy smq: fix missing locks in invalidating cache blocks (bsc#1269658). * CVE-2026-53063: dm cache: fix write hang in passthrough mode (bsc#1269659). * CVE-2026-53064: dm cache: fix null-deref with concurrent writes in passthrough mode (bsc#1269132). * CVE-2026-53069: net, bpf: fix null-ptr-deref in xdp_master_redirect() for down master (bsc#1269186). * CVE-2026-53074: bpf: reject short IPv4/IPv6 inputs in bpf_prog_test_run_skb (bsc#1269688). * CVE-2026-53083: bpf: Fix RCU stall in bpf_fd_array_map_clear() (bsc#1269964). * CVE-2026-53085: bpf: fix mm lifecycle in open-coded task_vma iterator (bsc#1269879). * CVE-2026-53088: net: bcmgenet: fix off-by-one in bcmgenet_put_txcb (bsc#1269185). * CVE-2026-53101: wifi: mt76: mt7921: fix potential deadlock in mt7921_roc_abort_sync (bsc#1269415). * CVE-2026-53104: wifi: mt76: Fix memory leak destroying device (bsc#1269157). * CVE-2026-53106: bpf: Do not allow deleting local storage in NMI (bsc#1269990). * CVE-2026-53107: wifi: libertas: use USB anchors for tracking in-flight URBs (bsc#1269991). * CVE-2026-53121: amd-pstate: Fix memory leak in amd_pstate_epp_cpu_init() (bsc#1269198). * CVE-2026-53123: md: wake raid456 reshape waiters before suspend (bsc#1269643). * CVE-2026-53131: netfilter: require Ethernet MAC header before using eth_hdr() (bsc#1269773). * CVE-2026-53132: vsock/virtio: fix potential unbounded skb queue (bsc#1269290). * CVE-2026-53134: netfilter: nft_fib: fix stale stack leak via the OIFNAME register (bsc#1269819). * CVE-2026-53157: net: phonet: free phonet_device after RCU grace period (bsc#1269241). * CVE-2026-53175: inet: frags: fix use-after-free caused by the fqdir_pre_exit() flush (bsc#1269714). * CVE-2026-53181: vsock/vmci: fix sk_ack_backlog leak on failed handshake (bsc#1269886). * CVE-2026-53183: mptcp: allow subflow rcv wnd to shrink (bsc#1269376). * CVE-2026-53184: udp: clear skb->dev before running a sockmap verdict (bsc#1269689). * CVE-2026-53185: zram: fix use-after-free in zram_bvec_write_partial() (bsc#1269660). * CVE-2026-53186: RDMA/srp: bound SRP_RSP sense copy by the received length (bsc#1269663). * CVE-2026-53189: mm/huge_memory: update file PMD counter before folio_put() (bsc#1269797). * CVE-2026-53210: tee: shm: fix shm leak in register_shm_helper() (bsc#1269727). * CVE-2026-53212: netfilter: nft_tunnel: fix use-after-free on object destroy (bsc#1269672). * CVE-2026-53214: ipv6: Fix a potential NPD in cleanup_prefix_route() (bsc#1269588). * CVE-2026-53218: netfilter: nft_exthdr: fix register tracking for F_PRESENT flag (bsc#1269273). * CVE-2026-53221: ip6_vti: fix incorrect tunnel matching in vti6_tnl_lookup() (bsc#1269318). * CVE-2026-53224: sctp: validate embedded INIT chunk and address list lengths in cookie (bsc#1269997). * CVE-2026-53225: sctp: fix uninit-value in __sctp_rcv_asconf_lookup() (bsc#1269711). * CVE-2026-53227: net: openvswitch: fix possible kfree_skb of ERR_PTR (bsc#1269877). * CVE-2026-53230: net/mlx5: Fix slab-out-of-bounds in mlx5_query_nic_vport_mac_list (bsc#1269270). * CVE-2026-53233: netdev: fix double-free in netdev_nl_bind_rx_doit() (bsc#1269801). * CVE-2026-53235: net: add pskb_may_pull() to skb_gro_receive_list() (bsc#1269286). * CVE-2026-53236: tcp: restrict SO_ATTACH_FILTER to priv users (bsc#1269994). * CVE-2026-53239: xfrm: policy: fix use-after-free on inexact bin in xfrm_policy_bysel_ctx() (bsc#1269677). * CVE-2026-53245: net/802/mrp: fix vector attribute parsing in mrp_pdu_parse_vecattr (bsc#1269675). * CVE-2026-53246: sctp: validate cached peer INIT chunk length in COOKIE_ECHO processing (bsc#1269988). * CVE-2026-53247: net: ethernet: mtk_eth_soc: Fix use-after-free in metadata dst teardown (bsc#1269235). * CVE-2026-53250: xsk: cache csum_start/csum_offset to fix TOCTOU in xsk_skb_metadata() (bsc#1269808). * CVE-2026-53252: Bluetooth: fix memory leak in error path of hci_alloc_dev() (bsc#1269307). * CVE-2026-53260: tcp: Add preempt_{disable,enable}_nested() in reqsk_queue_hash_req() (bsc#1269731). * CVE-2026-53267: netfilter: nft_ct: bail out on template ct in get eval (bsc#1269577). * CVE-2026-53268: netfilter: conntrack_irc: fix possible out-of-bounds read (bsc#1269257). * CVE-2026-53270: ipvs: clear the svc scheduler ptr early on edit (bsc#1269240). * CVE-2026-53273: tee: optee: prevent use-after-free when the client exits before the supplicant (bsc#1269713). * CVE-2026-53275: ipv6: mcast: Fix use-after-free when processing MLD queries (bsc#1269810). * CVE-2026-53289: ice: fix NULL pointer dereference in ice_reset_all_vfs() (bsc#1269694). * CVE-2026-53321: io_uring/napi: cap busy_poll_to 10 msec (bsc#1269724). * CVE-2026-53355: net: rds: clear i_sends on setup unwind (bsc#1270249). * CVE-2026-53369: udf: reject descriptors with oversized CRC length (bsc#1271818). * CVE-2026-53381: virtiofs: fix UAF on submount umount (bsc#1271830). * CVE-2026-53388: fuse: re-lock request before replacing page cache folio (bsc#1271825). * CVE-2026-53391: NFSv4/pNFS: reject zero-length r_addr in nfs4_decode_mp_ds_addr (bsc#1271904). * CVE-2026-53392: NFSv4/flexfiles: reject zero filehandle version count (bsc#1271826). * CVE-2026-53393: nfsd: reset write verifier on deferred writeback errors (bsc#1271858). * CVE-2026-53394: nfsd: avoid leaking pre-allocated openowner on unconfirmed retry race (bsc#1271859). * CVE-2026-53397: nfsd: fix posix_acl leak on SETACL decode failure (bsc#1271869). * CVE-2026-53398: NFSD: Fix SECINFO_NO_NAME decode error cleanup (bsc#1271870). * CVE-2026-53399: nfsd: release layout stid on setlease failure (bsc#1271832). * CVE-2026-53402: fbdev: fbcon: fix out-of-bounds read in err_out of (bsc#1271908). * CVE-2026-63794: KVM: SVM: Fix page overflow in sev_dbg_crypt() for ENCRYPT path (bsc#1271964). * CVE-2026-63795: 9p: avoid putting oldfid in p9_client_walk() error path (bsc#1271955). * CVE-2026-63802: blk-cgroup: fix UAF in __blkcg_rstat_flush() (bsc#1272282). * CVE-2026-63809: bpf: NUL-terminate replaced sysctl value (bsc#1272296). * CVE-2026-63829: net: ip_gre: require CAP_NET_ADMIN in the device netns for changelink (bsc#1272176). * CVE-2026-63831: mac802154: llsec: add skb_cow_data() before in-place crypto (bsc#1272184). * CVE-2026-63836: batman-adv: tp_meter: avoid divide-by-zero for dec_cwnd (bsc#1272246). * CVE-2026-63912: xfrm: esp: restore combined single-frag length gate (bsc#1272836). * CVE-2026-63919: xfrm: input: hold netns during deferred transport reinjection (bsc#1272907). * CVE-2026-63923: octeontx2-af: validate body pcifunc in rvu_mbox_handler_rep_event_notify (bsc#1273005). * CVE-2026-63952: memfd: deny writeable mappings when implying SEAL_WRITE (bsc#1272468). * CVE-2026-63968: ipv6: fix possible infinite loop in fib6_select_path() (bsc#1272466). * CVE-2026-63971: sctp: fix race between sctp_wait_for_connect and peeloff (bsc#1272678). * CVE-2026-63994: tunnels: load network headers after skb_cow() in iptunnel_pmtud_build_icmp() (bsc#1273035). * CVE-2026-64025: bpf, skmsg: fix verdict sk_data_ready racing with ktls rx (bsc#1273117). * CVE-2026-64061: netfs: Fix early put of sink folio in netfs_read_gaps() (bsc#1272505). * CVE-2026-64091: batman-adv: tt: fix TOCTOU race for reported vlans (bsc#1272514). * CVE-2026-64106: KVM: arm64: vgic-its: Reject restored DTE with out-of-range num_eventid_bits (bsc#1272242). * CVE-2026-64157: netfs: Fix partial invalidation of streaming-write folio (bsc#1272462). * CVE-2026-64158: netfs: Fix write streaming disablement if fd open O_RDWR (bsc#1272524). * CVE-2026-64187: xfs: fail recovery on a committed log item with no regions (bsc#1272204). * CVE-2026-64188: net: qualcomm: rmnet: fix endpoint use-after-free in rmnet_dellink() (bsc#1272150). * CVE-2026-64189: netfilter: ipset: fix race between dump and ip_set_list resize (bsc#1272207). * CVE-2026-64357: xfs: fix exchmaps reservation limit check (bsc#1272612). * CVE-2026-64564: sctp: don't free the ASCONF's own transport in DEL-IP processing (bsc#1274072). * CVE-2026-64561: KVM: x86: Check for invalid/obsolete root _after_ making MMU pages available (bsc#1273231). * CVE-2026-64600: xfs: resample the data fork mapping after cycling ILOCK (bsc#1271526). The following non security issues were fixed: * accel/ivpu: Fix wrong register read in LNL failure diagnostics (git-fixes). * accel/ivpu: Reject firmware log with size smaller than header (git-fixes). * ALSA: hda: codecs: hdmi: disable keep-alive before audio format change (git- fixes). * ALSA: hda: conexant: Remove mic bias threshold override (git-fixes). * ALSA: hda: cs35l41: validate and free ACPI mute object (git-fixes). * ALSA: hda: Fix cached processing coefficient verbs (git-fixes). * ALSA: lx6464es: fix period byte count for 16-bit streams (git-fixes). * ALSA: pcm: wake linked drain waiters on unlink (git-fixes). * ALSA: scarlett2: Allow selecting config_set by firmware version (stable- fixes). * ALSA: scarlett2: Update offsets for 2i2 Gen 4 firmware 2417 (git-fixes). * ALSA: seq: close a re-opened queue timer in the destructor (git-fixes). * ALSA: seq: Fix division by zero in initialize_timer() (git-fixes). * ALSA: timer: Clear SNDRV_TIMER_IFLG_DEAD once the close completes (git- fixes). * ALSA: timer: don't re-enter an instance callback that is still running (git- fixes). * ALSA: timer: drain a slave's callback before its master detaches it (git- fixes). * ALSA: ump: fix double free of out_cvts on rawmidi error (git-fixes). * ALSA: usb-audio: Clamp frame size in implicit-feedback mode (git-fixes). * ALSA: usb-audio: Fix DMA buffer out-of-bounds write when fill_max is set (git-fixes). * ALSA: usb-audio: fix OOB write in snd_usbmidi_akai_output() (git-fixes). * ALSA: usb-audio: fix stack info leak in RME Digiface status (git-fixes). * ALSA: usb-audio: fix use-after-free in ump_to_endpoint() (git-fixes). * ALSA: usb-audio: Skip DSD quirk for Musical Fidelity M6s DAC (git-fixes). * apparmor: fix use-after-free in rawdata dedup loop (git-fixes). * arm64: errata: Mitigate TLBI errata on Microsoft Azure Cobalt 100 CPU (git- fixes). * ASoC: amd: ps: fix wrong ACP version string in pci_request_regions() (git- fixes). * ASoC: bt-sco: fix duplicate DAPM widget names for wideband DAI (git-fixes). * ASoC: cs35l56: Fix potential probe() deadlock (git-fixes). * ASoC: cs35l56: Use complete_all() to signal init_completion (git-fixes). * ASoC: cs42l43: Correct report for forced microphone jack (git-fixes). * ASoC: fsl_sai: Fix spurious BCLK on resume by clearing BYP (git-fixes). * ASoC: max98090: fix missing IS_ERR() before PTR_ERR() on mclk lookup (git- fixes). * ASoC: max98095: fix missing IS_ERR() before PTR_ERR() on mclk lookup (git- fixes). * ASoC: meson: aiu: fifo-spdif: soft reset the S/PDIF datapath on start/stop (git-fixes). * ASoC: tas2562: fix broken entries in the volume lookup table (git-fixes). * ASoC: tas2562: fix deprecated 'shut-down' GPIO always cleared after lookup (git-fixes). * ASoC: tas2562: fix DVC coefficient write order (git-fixes). * ASoC: tas2781: bound firmware description string parsing (git-fixes). * assoc_array: trim the final shortcut word using the current chunk end (git- fixes). * batman-adv: bla: reacquire gw address after skb realloc (git-fixes). * batman-adv: dat: ensure accessible eth_hdr proto field (git-fixes). * batman-adv: dat: fix tie-break for candidate selection (git-fixes). * batman-adv: fix batadv_skb_is_frag() kernel-doc (git-fixes). * batman-adv: fix VLAN priority offset (git-fixes). * batman-adv: frag: fix primary_if leak on failed linearization (git-fixes). * batman-adv: frag: free unfragmentable packet (git-fixes). * batman-adv: mcast: avoid OOB read of num_dests header (git-fixes). * batman-adv: tt: avoid request storms during pending request (git-fixes). * batman-adv: tt: prevent TVLV OOB check overflow (git-fixes). * bitops: use common function parameter names (git-fixes). * Bluetooth: 6lowpan: fix cyclic locking warning on netdev unregister (stable- fixes). * Bluetooth: 6lowpan: Fix using chan->conn as indication to no remote netdev (git-fixes). * Bluetooth: btintel: Validate length before parsing diagnostics TLV (git- fixes). * Bluetooth: btrtl: validate firmware patch bounds (git-fixes). * Bluetooth: btusb: Add USB ID 2c4e:0128 for Mercusys MA60XNB (stable-fixes). * Bluetooth: btusb: validate Realtek vendor event length (git-fixes). * Bluetooth: hci_qca: Clear memdump state on invalid dump size (git-fixes). * Bluetooth: hci_sync: Fix advertising data UAFs (git-fixes). * Bluetooth: hci_sync: hold conn in hci_connect_acl/le_sync() callbacks (git- fixes). * Bluetooth: hci_sync: hold conn in hci_connect_big_sync() callback (git- fixes). * Bluetooth: hci_sync: hold conn in hci_connect_pa_sync() callback (git- fixes). * Bluetooth: hci_sync: Protect UUID list traversal (git-fixes). * Bluetooth: HIDP: reject frames without a transaction header (git-fixes). * Bluetooth: HIDP: validate numbered report payloads (git-fixes). * Bluetooth: ISO: clear iso_data always when detaching conn from hcon (git- fixes). * Bluetooth: ISO: fix CONNECTED -> CLOSED transition on shutdown/release (git- fixes). * Bluetooth: ISO: fix timeout vs sync_timeout typo in check_bcast_qos (git- fixes). * Bluetooth: ISO: validate sockaddr_iso first in iso_sock_rebind_bis() (git- fixes). * Bluetooth: L2CAP: fix UAF in l2cap_le_connect_rsp (git-fixes). * Bluetooth: mgmt: hold reference for hci_conn in mgmt_pending_cmds (git- fixes). * Bluetooth: mgmt: Translate HCI reason in Device Disconnected event (git- fixes). * Bluetooth: RFCOMM: Fix session UAF in set_termios (git-fixes). * Bluetooth: SCO: give the socket its own sco_conn reference (git-fixes). * btrfs: do not trim a device which is not writeable (bsc#1272568). * bus: sunxi-rsb: Always check register address validity (git-fixes). * can: bcm: add missing rcu list annotations and operations (git-fixes). * can: bcm: defer rx_op deallocation to workqueue to fix thrtimer UAF (git- fixes). * can: bcm: fix lockless bound/ifindex race and silent RX_SETUP failure (git- fixes). * can: c_can: c_can_chip_config(): keep controller in init mode until bittiming is configured (git-fixes). * can: ctucanfd: add missing MODULE_DEVICE_TABLE() (git-fixes). * can: ctucanfd: handle bus error interrupts (git-fixes). * can: ctucanfd: mark error-active controller status valid (git-fixes). * can: ctucanfd: unmap BAR0 using base address (git-fixes). * can: ctucanfd: use self-test mode for PRESUME_ACK (git-fixes). * can: ems_usb: validate CPC message lengths (git-fixes). * can: esd_usb: kill anchored URBs before freeing netdevs (git-fixes). * can: etas_es58x: es58x_read_bulk_callback(): fix RX buffer leak on URB resubmit failure (git-fixes). * can: gs_usb: gs_usb_receive_bulk_callback(): resubmit URB on skb allocation failure (git-fixes). * can: isotp: check register_netdevice_notifier() error in module init (git- fixes). * can: isotp: use unconditional synchronize_rcu() in isotp_release() (git- fixes). * can: j1939: transport: j1939_session_fresh_new(): initialize receive buffer (git-fixes). * can: kvaser_usb: kvaser_usb_hydra_get_busparams(): fix memory leak in kvaser_usb_hydra_get_busparams() (git-fixes). * can: kvaser_usb_leaf: kvaser_usb_leaf_wait_cmd(): validate received command extents (git-fixes). * can: peak_usb: add bounds check for USB channel index (git-fixes). * can: peak_usb: peak_usb_start(): fix double free of transfer buffer on URB submit error (git-fixes). * can: peak_usb: validate uCAN receive record lengths (git-fixes). * can: softing: fw_parse(): validate firmware record spans (git-fixes). * cdrom: fix stack out-of-bounds read in CDROMVOLCTRL (git-fixes). * comedi: comedi_parport: deal with premature interrupt (git-fixes). * crypto/xxhash: set downstream CRYPTO_ALG_FIPS_UNAPPROVED (bsc#1262160 jsc#PED-15986). * crypto: introduce downstream CRYPTO_ALG_FIPS_UNAPPROVED (bsc#1262160 jsc#PED-15986). * crypto: qat - keep VFs enabled during reset (stable-fixes). * crypto: qat - notify fatal error before AER reset preparation (stable- fixes). * dm cache policy smq: check allocation under invalidate lock (git-fixes). * dm cache: fix missing return in invalidate_committed's error path (git- fixes). * dmaengine: idxd: fix double free of wq, engine, and group structs (git- fixes). * dmaengine: idxd: fix fdev setup failure cleanup in idxd_cdev_open() (git- fixes). * dmaengine: qcom: bam_dma: Fix command element mask field for BAM v1.6.0+ (git-fixes). * dmaengine: sun6i-dma: Fix reclaim descriptors while terminating DMA (git- fixes). * driver core: Fix missing jiffies conversion in deferred_probe_extend_timeout() (git-fixes). * driver core: Guard deferred probe timeout extension with delayed_work_pending() (git-fixes). * driver core: Use mod_delayed_work to prevent lost deferred probe work (git- fixes). * Drivers: hv: vmbus: Set DMA coherent mask for VMBus devices (git-fixes). * drm/amd/display: detect_link_and_local_sink: DP alt mode timeout path leaks prev_sink reference (git-fixes). * drm/amd/display: Handle struct drm_plane_state.ignore_damage_clips (git- fixes). * drm/amd/display: set new_stream to NULL after release (git-fixes). * drm/amd/display: use proper context for logging (git-fixes). * drm/amd/pm/ci: Don't disable MCLK DPM on Bonaire 0x6658 (R7 260X) (git- fixes). * drm/amd/pm: fix amdgpu_pm_info power display units (git-fixes). * drm/amd/pm: fix smu13 power limit range calculation (git-fixes). * drm/amdgpu: Disable PCIe dynamic speed switching on Ryzen Pinnacle Ridge (git-fixes). * drm/amdgpu: fix aperture mapping leak (git-fixes). * drm/amdkfd: fix uint32_t overflow in EOP ring buffer size alignment (git- fixes). * drm/amdkfd: free MQD managers on DQM init failures (git-fixes). * drm/amdkfd: hold event_mutex while checkpointing CRIU events (git-fixes). * drm/dp: Read the PCON max FRL bandwidth only for HDMI DFPs (git-fixes). * drm/dp_mst: Handle torn-down topology gracefully in drm_dp_mst_topology_queue_probe() (git-fixes). * drm/gfx10: Program DB_RING_CONTROL (git-fixes). * drm/i915/bios: range check LFP Data Block panel_type2 (git-fixes). * drm/i915/gem: Do not leak siblings[] on proto context error (git-fixes). * drm/i915/gem: Fix NULL deref in I915_CONTEXT_PARAM_SSEU (git-fixes). * drm/i915/gt: use correct selftest config symbol (git-fixes). * drm/i915/selftests: Fix GT PM sort comparators (git-fixes). * drm/i915: ensure segment offset never exceeds allowed max (stable-fixes). * drm/i915: Return NULL on error in active_instance (git-fixes). * drm/imagination: acquire vm_ctx->lock before mapping memory to GPU VM (git- fixes). * drm/imagination: Fix double call to drm_sched_entity_fini() (git-fixes). * drm/imagination: fix error checking of pvr_vm_context_lookup() (git-fixes). * drm/imagination: Fix returned size for DRM_IOCTL_PVR_DEV_QUERY (git-fixes). * drm/imagination: Fix user array stride in pvr_set_uobj_array() (git-fixes). * drm/mediatek: Check CRTC state before freeing (git-fixes). * drm/mediatek: ovl_adaptor: balance component registrations (git-fixes). * drm/panthor: Don't overrule pending immediate ticks in sched_resume_tick() (git-fixes). * drm/panthor: Fix a leak when a group is evicted before the tiler OOM is serviced (git-fixes). * drm/panthor: Fix potential invalid pointer deref in group_process_tiler_oom() (git-fixes). * drm/panthor: Interrupt group start/resumption if group_bind_locked() fails (git-fixes). * drm/panthor: reject firmware sections with oversized data (git-fixes). * drm/panthor: return error on truncated firmware (git-fixes). * drm/panthor: validate firmware interface structure sizes (git-fixes). * drm/tegra: gr2d/gr3d: Contain PM in the gr _d_probe/gr_ d_remove (git- fixes). * drm/tegra: gr2d/gr3d: Initialize address register map before HOST1X client is registered (stable-fixes). * drm/tests: shmem: Set DMA mask to 64-bit in drm_gem_shmem (git-fixes). * drm/v3d: Reject invalid indirect BO handle in indirect CSD setup (git- fixes). * drm/vc4: hvs/v3d: Fix null dereference in unbind (git-fixes). * drm/vc4: Prevent shader BO mappings from becoming writable (git-fixes). * drm/vc4: Supply the overflow slot size in BPOS, not the whole bin BO size (git-fixes). * drm/vc4: Zero the tile state data array before each BIN job (git-fixes). * drm/virtio: bound EDID block reads to the response buffer (git-fixes). * drm/virtio: fix deadlock in display_info_cb by removing hotplug from dequeue worker (git-fixes). * drm/vmwgfx: avoid destroy_workqueue(NULL) on vkms init failure (git-fixes). * drm/vmwgfx: bound DMA command body size against suffix pointer (git-fixes). * drm/vmwgfx: drop dma_buf reference on foreign-fd prime import (git-fixes). * drm/vmwgfx: fix guest_memory_dirty bitfield clobbered as size (git-fixes). * drm/vmwgfx: reject DX_BIND_QUERY without a DX context (git-fixes). * drm/vmwgfx: use check_add_overflow for shader size+offset bound (git-fixes). * drm/vmwgfx: validate DRAW_PRIMITIVES header size before division (git- fixes). * drm/vmwgfx: validate external BO copy bounds for both stride paths (git- fixes). * drm/vmwgfx: Validate vmw_surface_metadata::array_size (git-fixes). * drm/xe/hw_engine: Fix double-free of managed BO in error path (git-fixes). * drm/xe/pf: Don't attempt to process FAST_REQ or EVENT relays (git-fixes). * drm/xe/pt: Fix NULL pointer dereference in xe_pt_zap_ptes_entry() (git- fixes). * drm/xe/wopcm: fix WOPCM size for LNL+ (git-fixes). * drm/xe: Fix PTE index in xe_vm_populate_pgtable() for chunked binds (git- fixes). * drm/xe: remove duplicate include (git-fixes). * erofs: set fileio bio failed in short read case (git-fixes). * fbcon: fix NULL pointer dereference for a console without vc_data (stable- fixes). * fbdev: broadsheetfb: fix potential memory leak in broadsheetfb_probe() (git- fixes). * fbdev: carminefb: fix potential memory leak in alloc_carmine_fb() (git- fixes). * fbdev: efifb: fix memory leak in efifb_probe() (git-fixes). * fbdev: hecubafb: fix potential memory leak in hecubafb_probe() (git-fixes). * fbdev: i740fb: fix potential memory leak in i740fb_probe() (git-fixes). * fbdev: metronomefb: fix potential memory leak in metronomefb_probe() (git- fixes). * fbdev: nvidia: fix potential memory leak in nvidiafb_probe() (git-fixes). * fbdev: radeon: fix potential memory leak in radeonfb_pci_register() (git- fixes). * fbdev: s3fb: fix potential memory leak in s3_pci_probe() (git-fixes). * fbdev: sm501fb: Fix buffer errors in OF binding code (git-fixes). * fbdev: sm712: Fix operator precedence in big_swap macro (git-fixes). * fbdev: tdfxfb: fix potential memory leak in tdfxfb_probe() (git-fixes). * fbdev: tridentfb: fix potential memory leak in trident_pci_probe() (git- fixes). * fbdev: uvesafb: fix potential memory leak in uvesafb_probe() (git-fixes). * fbdev: vesafb: fix memory leak in vesafb_probe() (git-fixes). * firewire: net: Fix fragmented datagram reassembly (git-fixes). * firmware: arm_ffa: Fix NULL dereference in ffa_partition_info_get() (git- fixes). * firmware: arm_ffa: Respect firmware advertised RX/TX buffer size limits (git-fixes). * gpio-f7188x: Add support for NCT6126D version B (git-fixes). * gpio: davinci: fix IRQ domain leak on devm_kzalloc failure (git-fixes). * gpio: eic-sprd: use raw_spinlock_t in the irq startup path (git-fixes). * gpio: htc-egpio: use managed gpiochip registration (git-fixes). * gpio: mlxbf3: fail probe if gpiochip registration fails (git-fixes). * gpio: mvebu: fail probe if gpiochip registration fails (git-fixes). * gpio: mvebu: free generic chips on unbind (git-fixes). * gpio: pca953x: fix cache_only and IRQ state on restore_context() failure (git-fixes). * gpio: rockchip: change the GPIO version judgment logic (stable-fixes). * gpio: rockchip: fix generic IRQ chip leak on remove (git-fixes). * gpio: rockchip: teardown bugs and resource leaks (git-fixes). * gpio: sloppy-logic-analyzer: Fix memory leak in gpio_la_poll_probe() (git- fixes). * gpio: tegra: do not call pinctrl for GPIO direction (git-fixes). * gpio: timberdale: Return -ENOMEM on dynamic memory allocation in probe (git- fixes). * gpios: palmas: add .get_direction() op (git-fixes). * HID: add haptics page defines (stable-fixes). * HID: hid-sjoy: race between init and usage (git-fixes). * HID: pidff: Add missing spaces (stable-fixes). * HID: pidff: Fix missing blank lines after declarations (stable-fixes). * HID: playstation: validate num_touch_reports in DualShock 4 reports (stable- fixes). * hwmon: (adt7470) Fix busy-loop and I2C flooding in update thread (git- fixes). * hwmon: (adt7470) Fix cache updated before hardware write on I2C error (git- fixes). * hwmon: (adt7470) Fix divide-by-zero TOCTOU crash in fan speed read (git- fixes). * hwmon: (adt7470) Fix fans stuck in manual mode on I2C errors (git-fixes). * hwmon: (adt7470) Fix PWM auto temp state array and bounds check (git-fixes). * hwmon: (adt7470) Fix swapped PWM3 and PWM4 auto mode masks (git-fixes). * hwmon: (adt7470) Fix temperature alarm logic in hwmon_temp_read() (git- fixes). * hwmon: (adt7470) Use cached PWM frequency value (git-fixes). * hwmon: (asus-ec-sensors) add missed handle for ENOMEM (git-fixes). * hwmon: (asus-ec-sensors) fix EC read intervals (git-fixes). * hwmon: (asus-ec-sensors) fix looping over banks while reading from EC (git- fixes). * hwmon: (corsair-cpro) Stop device IO before calling hid_hw_stop (git-fixes). * hwmon: (corsair-psu) Stop device IO before calling hid_hw_stop (git-fixes). * hwmon: (gigabyte_waterforce) Stop device IO before calling hid_hw_stop (git- fixes). * hwmon: (lm90) Only report alarms if driver is ready (git-fixes). * hwmon: (ltc4282) Fix reading the minimum alarm voltage (git-fixes). * hwmon: (nct6775-core) Fix number of temperature registers for NCT6116 (git- fixes). * hwmon: (nct6775-core) Prevent access to unsupported weight registers (git- fixes). * hwmon: (npcm750-pwm-fan): stop fan timer on device detach (git-fixes). * hwmon: (nzxt-kraken3) Stop device IO before calling hid_hw_stop (git-fixes). * hwmon: (nzxt-smart2) DMA-align output buffer (git-fixes). * hwmon: (nzxt-smart2) Stop device IO before calling hid_hw_stop (git-fixes). * hwmon: (pmbus) Fix return value from pmbus_update_byte_data() (git-fixes). * hwmon: (pmbus/core) notify on the hwmon device, not the i2c client (git- fixes). * hwmon: (sht3x) Fix unaligned accesses (git-fixes). * hwmon: (w83627hf) remove VID sysfs files on error and remove (stable-fixes). * hwmon: (w83793) remove vrm sysfs file on probe failure (stable-fixes). * hwmon: occ: validate poll response sensor blocks (git-fixes). * i2c: amd-mp2: Unregister callback on adapter add failure (git-fixes). * i2c: imx: Cancel hrtimer before clearing slave pointer (git-fixes). * i2c: imx: Fix slave registration race and error handling (git-fixes). * i2c: iproc: reset bus after timeout if START_BUSY is stuck (git-fixes). * i2c: jz4780: Cache host clock rate at probe to prevent CCF prepare_lock deadlock (git-fixes). * i2c: mediatek: fix WRRD for SoCs without auto_restart option (git-fixes). * i2c: mlxbf: Fix use-after-free in mlxbf_i2c_init_resource() (git-fixes). * i3c: mipi-i3c-hci: Correct RING_CTRL_ABORT handling in DMA dequeue (git- fixes). * i3c: mipi-i3c-hci: Preserve RUN bit when aborting DMA ring (git-fixes). * ieee802154: admin-gate legacy LLSEC dump operations (git-fixes). * ieee802154: allow legacy LLSEC ADD/DEL ops to pass strict validation (git- fixes). * ieee802154: ca8210: fix cas_ctl leak on spi_async failure (git-fixes). * ieee802154: ca8210: fix pointer truncation in kfifo on 64-bit (git-fixes). * ieee802154: fix kernel-infoleak in dgram_recvmsg() (git-fixes). * ieee802154: Remove WARN_ON() in cfg802154_pernet_exit() (git-fixes). * iio: accel: bmc150: clamp the device-reported FIFO frame count (git-fixes). * iio: accel: kxsd9: fix runtime PM imbalance on write_raw() error (git- fixes). * iio: adc: lpc32xx: Initialize completion before requesting IRQ (git-fixes). * iio: adc: spear: Initialize completion before requesting IRQ (git-fixes). * iio: adc: ti-ads124s08: Return reset GPIO lookup errors (git-fixes). * iio: adc: ti-ads1119: fix PM reference leak in buffer preenable (git-fixes). * iio: common: st_sensors: honour channel endianness in read_axis_data (git- fixes). * iio: event: Fix event FIFO reset race (git-fixes). * iio: imu: adis: add IRQF_NO_THREAD to non-FIFO trigger IRQ (git-fixes). * iio: imu: bmi160: add IRQF_NO_THREAD to data-ready trigger IRQ (git-fixes). * iio: imu: inv_icm42600: fix timestamp clock period by using lower value (git-fixes). * iio: imu: inv_icm42600: fix timestamping by limiting FIFO reading (git- fixes). * iio: imu: st_lsm6dsx: deselect shub page before reading whoami (git-fixes). * iio: light: al3010: fix incorrect scale for the highest gain range (git- fixes). * iio: light: gp2ap002: fix runtime PM leak on read error (git-fixes). * iio: light: tsl2591: return actual error from probe IRQ failure (git-fixes). * iio: magnetometer: ak8975: fix potential kernel stack memory leak (git- fixes). * iio: temperature: Build mlx90635 with CONFIG_MLX90635 (git-fixes). * Input: ads7846 - restore half-duplex support (git-fixes). * Input: atkbd - validate scancode in firmware keymap entries (git-fixes). * Input: elan_i2c - prevent division by zero and arithmetic underflow (git- fixes). * Input: goodix - clamp the device-reported contact count (git-fixes). * Input: iforce - bound the device-reported force-feedback effect index (git- fixes). * Input: ims-pcu - add response length checks (git-fixes). * Input: ims-pcu - fix DMA mapping violation in line setup (git-fixes). * Input: ims-pcu - fix firmware leak in async update (git-fixes). * Input: ims-pcu - fix heap-buffer-overflow in ims_pcu_process_data() (git- fixes). * Input: ims-pcu - fix logic error in packet reset (git-fixes). * Input: ims-pcu - fix out-of-bounds read in ims_pcu_irq() debug logging (git- fixes). * Input: ims-pcu - fix potential infinite loop in CDC union descriptor parsing (git-fixes). * Input: ims-pcu - fix race condition in reset_device sysfs callback (git- fixes). * Input: ims-pcu - fix type confusion in CDC union descriptor parsing (git- fixes). * Input: ims-pcu - fix use-after-free and double-free in disconnect (git- fixes). * Input: ims-pcu - only expose sysfs attributes on control interface (git- fixes). * Input: ims-pcu - release data interface on disconnect (git-fixes). * Input: ims-pcu - validate control endpoint type (git-fixes). * Input: maple_keyb - set driver data before registering input device (stable- fixes). * Input: maplecontrol - set driver data before registering input device (stable-fixes). * Input: maplemouse - fix NULL pointer dereference in open() (git-fixes). * Input: maplemouse - set driver data before registering input device (stable- fixes). * Input: mms114 - fix multi-touch slot corruption (git-fixes). * Input: mms114 - fix touch indexing for MMS134S and MMS136 (git-fixes). * Input: mms114 - reject an oversized device packet size (git-fixes). * Input: rmi4 - fix bit count in bitmap_copy() (git-fixes). * Input: rmi4 - fix limit in rmi_register_desc_has_subpacket() (git-fixes). * Input: rmi4 - fix memory leak in rmi_set_attn_data() (git-fixes). * Input: rmi4 - fix num_subpackets overflow in register descriptor (git- fixes). * Input: rmi4 - fix register descriptor address calculation (git-fixes). * Input: rmi4 - fix type overflow in register counts (git-fixes). * Input: rmi4 - initialize attn_fifo properly (stable-fixes). * Input: rmi4 - iterative IRQ handler (git-fixes). * Input: rmi4 - refactor F12 probe function (stable-fixes). * Input: rmi4 - refactor function allocation and registration (stable-fixes). * Input: rmi4 - refactor register descriptor parsing (git-fixes). * Input: rmi4 - tolerate short register descriptor structure (git-fixes). * Input: rmi4 - use local presence map in rmi_read_register_desc() (stable- fixes). * Input: synaptics-rmi4 - bound the F3A keymap to the GPIO count (git-fixes). * Input: synaptics-rmi4 - bound the F30 keymap to the GPIO/LED count (git- fixes). * Input: synaptics-rmi4 - unregister function handlers on physical driver registration failure (git-fixes). * Input: touchwin - reset the packet index on every complete packet (git- fixes). * intel_th: core: fix null pointer dereference in intel_th_irq (bsc#1248480). * intel_th: fix MSC output device reference leak (git-fixes). * io_uring/kbuf: don't truncate end buffer for bundles (bsc#1271290). * io_uring/kbuf: fix missing BUF_MORE for incremental buffers at EOF (bsc#1261250). * io_uring/kbuf: flag partial buffer mappings (bsc#1271290). * io_uring/kbuf: propagate BUF_MORE through early buffer commit path (bsc#1261250). * io_uring/net: always use current transfer count for buffer put (git-fixes). * io_uring/net: improve recv bundles (bsc#1271290). * io_uring/net: inherit IORING_CQE_F_BUF_MORE across bundle recv retries (bsc#1271290). * io_uring/net: only consider msg_inq if larger than 1 (git-fixes). * io_uring/net: only retry recv bundle for a full transfer (bsc#1271290). * io_uring/timeout: add helper for parsing user time (bsc#1271291). * io_uring/timeout: honour caller's time namespace for IORING_TIMEOUT_ABS (bsc#1271291). * io_uring/timeout: migrate reqs from ts64 to ktime (bsc#1271291). * io_uring/wait: honour caller's time namespace for IORING_ENTER_ABS_TIMER (bsc#1271291). * ixgbe: reduce number of reads when getting OROM data (bsc#1269637). * KVM: nSVM: Clear EVENTINJ fields in vmcb12 on nested #VMEXIT (git-fixes). * KVM: nSVM: Clear GIF on nested #VMEXIT(INVALID) (git-fixes). * KVM: nSVM: Clear tracking of L1->L2 NMI and soft IRQ on nested #VMEXIT (git- fixes). * KVM: nVMX: Hide shadow VMCS right after VMCLEAR (git-fixes). * KVM: nVMX: Put vmcs12 pages if nested VM-Enter fails due to invalid guest state (git-fixes). * KVM: SEV: Do not allow intra-host migration/mirroring of SNP VMs (git- fixes). * KVM: SVM: Bump asid_generation on CPU online to avoid ASID collision after hotplug (git-fixes). * KVM: TDX: Reject concurrent change to CPUID entry count (git-fixes). * KVM: x86/mmu: Check write tracking in all address spaces (git-fixes). * KVM: x86/mmu: Fix use-after-free on vendor module reload (git-fixes). * KVM: x86/mmu: Preserve nested TDP shadow page tables if they are used as roots (git-fixes). * KVM: x86: Ignore pending PV EOI if the vCPU has since disabled PV EOIs (git- fixes). * KVM: x86: Only reset TSC Deadline Timer in apic_timer_expired on KVM_RUN (git-fixes). * leds: uleds: Fix potential buffer overread (git-fixes). * mac802154: hold an interface reference across the scan worker (git-fixes). * mac802154: llsec: reject frames shorter than the authentication tag (git- fixes). * mac802154: Prevent overwrite return code in mac802154_perform_association() (git-fixes). * mac802154: remove interfaces with RCU list deletion (git-fixes). * mailbox: zynqmp: setup IPI for each valid child node (bsc#1271395). * mctp: Fix incorrect tx flow invalidation condition in mctp-i2c (bsc#1266694). * media: aspeed: fix missing of_reserved_mem_device_release() on probe failure (git-fixes). * media: atomisp: Fix memory leak in atomisp_fixed_pattern_table() (git- fixes). * media: atomisp: gc2235: fix UAF and memory leak (git-fixes). * media: cec: seco: unregister adapter on IR probe failure (git-fixes). * media: cedrus: Fix failure to clean up hardware on probe failure (git- fixes). * media: cedrus: Fix missing cleanup in error path (git-fixes). * media: cedrus: skip invalid H.264 reference list entries (git-fixes). * media: marvell-cam: fix missing pci_disable_device() on remove (git-fixes). * media: mtk-jpeg: cancel workqueue on release for supported platforms only (git-fixes). * media: nxp: imx8-isi: Fix use-after-free on remove (git-fixes). * media: nxp: imx8-isi: use devm_pm_runtime_enable() to simplify code (stable- fixes). * media: pci: dm1105: Free allocated workqueue (git-fixes). * media: qcom: camss: vfe: fix PIX subdev naming on VFE lite (git-fixes). * media: qcom: venus: drop extra padding in NV12 raw size calculation (git- fixes). * media: qcom: venus: relax encoder frame/blur dimension steps on v4 (git- fixes). * media: qcom: venus: relax encoder frame/blur step size on v6 (git-fixes). * media: rockchip: rga: fix too small buffer size (git-fixes). * media: staging: ipu3-imgu: Add range check for imgu_css_cfg_acc_stripe (git- fixes). * media: ti: vpe: unwind v4l2 device registration on probe error (git-fixes). * media: uvcvideo: Avoid partial metadata buffers (git-fixes). * media: uvcvideo: Do not add clock samples with small sof delta (git-fixes). * media: uvcvideo: Fix buffer sequence in frame gaps (git-fixes). * media: uvcvideo: Fix dev_sof filtering in hw timestamp (git-fixes). * media: uvcvideo: Fix sequence number when no EOF (git-fixes). * media: uvcvideo: Relax the constrains for interpolating the hw clock (git- fixes). * media: uvcvideo: Use hw timestaming if the clock buffer is full (git-fixes). * media: v4l2-common: Add YUV24 format info (git-fixes). * media: v4l2-ctrls: validate HEVC active reference counts (git-fixes). * media: vidtv: fix NULL pointer dereference in vidtv_mux_push_si (git-fixes). * media: vidtv: fix reference leak on failed device registration (git-fixes). * media: vimc: fix reference leak on failed device registration (git-fixes). * media: vpif_capture: fix OF node reference imbalance (git-fixes). * mei: bus: access mei_device under device_lock on cleanup (git-fixes). * memory: tegra: Wire up system sleep PM ops (git-fixes). * memstick: ms_block: reject a card that reports too many blocks (git-fixes). * mfd: cros_ec: Delay dev_set_drvdata() until probe success (git-fixes). * mfd: cs42l43: Sanity check firmware size (git-fixes). * mfd: rsmu: Fix page register setup (git-fixes). * mfd: sm501: Fix reference leak on failed device registration (git-fixes). * mfd: tps6586x: Fix OF node refcount (git-fixes). * misc: nsm: only unlock nsm_dev on post-lock error paths (git-fixes). * misc: nsm: pin the module while the device is open (git-fixes). * mkspec-dtb: Skip missing DTBs. * mm: zero range of eof folio exposed by inode size extension (bsc#1272920). * mmc: block: fix RPMB device unregister ordering (git-fixes). * mmc: sdhci-of-dwcmshc: check bus clock enable result in the probe() method (git-fixes). * mmc: vub300: defer reset until cmd_mutex is unlocked (git-fixes). * mshv: fix hv_input_get_system_property struct (git-fixes). * mtd: mchp23k256: use SPI match data for chip caps (git-fixes). * mtd: onenand: samsung: report DMA completion timeouts (git-fixes). * mtd: rawnand: fsl_ifc: return errors for failed page reads (git-fixes). * mtd: rawnand: lpc32xx_mlc: fail DMA transfers on timeout (git-fixes). * mtd: rawnand: lpc32xx_slc: fail DMA transfer on completion timeout (git- fixes). * net/sched: cls_api: Handle TC_ACT_CONSUMED in tcf_qevent_handle (bsc#1271866). * net/x25: fix use-after-free in x25_kill_by_neigh() (git-fixes). * net: mana: Add Interrupt Moderation support (bsc#1271368). * net: mana: Return error code from mana_create_rxq() (git-fixes). * net: mctp i2c: Copy headers if cloned (bsc#1266694). * net: mctp-i2c: fix duplicate reception of old data (bsc#1266694). * net: thunderbolt: Fix frags overflow by bounding frame_count (git-fixes). * net: usb: kalmia: bound RX frame length in kalmia_rx_fixup() (git-fixes). * net: usb: lan78xx: move functions to avoid forward definitions (stable- fixes). * net: wwan: t7xx: check skb_clone in control TX (git-fixes). * net: wwan: t7xx: destroy DMA pool on CLDMA late init failure (git-fixes). * netfs: Defer the emission of trace_netfs_folio() (git-fixes). * of: cpu: add check in __of_find_n_match_cpu_property() (git-fixes). * phy: marvell: mvebu-a3700-utmi: fix incorrect USB2_PHY_CTRL register access (git-fixes). * phy: phy-can-transceiver: Check driver match and driver data against NULL (git-fixes). * phy: zynqmp: fix L0_TM_DISABLE_SCRAMBLE_ENCODER mask (git-fixes). * phy: zynqmp: fix runtime PM leak on probe allocation failure (git-fixes). * phy: zynqmp: keep SERDES scrambler and 8b/10b enabled for USB (git-fixes). * phy: zynqmp: use read-modify-write for SERDES scrambler bypass (git-fixes). * pinctrl-amd: Don't clear S4 wake bits at probe (git-fixes). * pinctrl: bm1880: add missing select GENERIC_PINCONF (git-fixes). * pinctrl: cs42l43: Fix polarity on debounce (git-fixes). * pinctrl: devicetree: don't free uninitialized dev_name on error path (git- fixes). * pinctrl: equilibrium: fix warning trace on load (git-fixes). * pinctrl: equilibrium: rename irq_chip function callbacks (stable-fixes). * pinctrl: mediatek: mt8167: Fix Schmitt trigger register offset of pins 34-39 (git-fixes). * pinctrl: mediatek: mt8516: Fix Schmitt trigger register offset of pins 34-39 (git-fixes). * pinctrl: meson: restore non-sleeping GPIO access (git-fixes). * pinctrl: nuvoton: ma35d1: fix MFP register offset and pin table (git-fixes). * pinctrl: qcom: sc8280xp: Add missing wakeup entries for GPIO143/151 (git- fixes). * pinctrl: qcom: Unconditionally mark gpio as wakeup enable (git-fixes). * pinctrl: sunxi: fix regulator leak in sunxi_pmx_request() error path (git- fixes). * pkspec-dtb: Fix dtb-al rename. * platform/x86/amd/pmc: Add delay_suspend module parameter (stable-fixes). * platform/x86/amd/pmc: Avoid logging "(null)" for DMI values (git-fixes). * platform/x86/amd/pmc: Check for intermediate wakeup in function (stable- fixes). * platform/x86/amd/pmc: Delay suspend for some Lenovo Laptops (stable-fixes). * platform/x86/amd/pmc: Don't log during intermediate wakeups (stable-fixes). * pmdomain: arm: scmi: Fix genpd leak on provider registration failure (git- fixes). * posix-cpu-timers: Cleanup the firing logic (bsc#1271912). * posix-cpu-timers: Correctly update timer status in posix_cpu_timer_del() (bsc#1271912). * posix-cpu-timers: Prevent UAF caused by non-leader exec() race (bsc#1271912). * posix-timers: Add proper state tracking (bsc#1271912). * posix-timers: Avoid direct access to hrtimer clockbase (bsc#1271912). * posix-timers: Expand timer_arm() callbacks with a boolean return value (bsc#1271912). * power: sequencing: fix ABBA deadlock in pwrseq_device_unregister() (git- fixes). * power: supply: bq25890: fix the -10 C NTC lookup entry (git-fixes). * power: supply: max17040: handle missing status supplier (git-fixes). * RDMA/mana_ib: initialize err for empty send WR lists (git-fixes). * regulator: core: regulator_lock_two() should test for EDEADLK not EDEADLOCK (git-fixes). * regulator: ltc3676: Fix incorrect IRQSTAT bit offsets (git-fixes). * regulator: mt6358: use regmap helper to read fixed LDO calibration (git- fixes). * remoteproc: qcom: Fix leak when custom dump_segments addition fails (git- fixes). * reset: sunxi: fix memory region leak on ioremap failure (git-fixes). * Revert "Input: rmi4 - fix register descriptor address calculation" (stable- fixes). * sctp: validate embedded address parameter length (git-fixes). * security/apparmor/apparmorfs.c: conditionally compile get_loaddata_common_ref() (git-fixes). * selftests: Disable dad for ipv6 in fcnal-test.sh (bsc#1272871). * selftests: Replace sleep with slowwait (bsc#1272871). * serial: 8250_mid: Disable DMA for selected platforms (git-fixes). * serial: 8250_mid: Fix NULL function pointer dereference on DNV/ICX-D/SNR platforms (git-fixes). * serial: 8250_omap: clear rx_running on zero-length DMA completes (git- fixes). * serial: msm: Disable DMA for kernel console UART (git-fixes). * serial: sc16is7xx: implement gpio get_direction() callback (git-fixes). * soc: fsl: qe: panic on ioremap() failure in qe_reset() (git-fixes). * soc: ti: k3-ringacc: Fix access mode for k3_ringacc_ring_pop_tail_io/proxy (git-fixes). * soc: xilinx: Shutdown and free rx mailbox channel (git-fixes). * spi: qcom-qspi: Correct max DMA length to avoid 64K boundary failure (git- fixes). * spi: sh-msiof: abort transfers when reset times out (git-fixes). * staging: media: atomisp: fix loop shadowing in ia_css_stream_destroy() (git- fixes). * staging: media: atomisp: reduce load_primary_binaries() stack usage (git- fixes). * staging: rtl8723bs: core: move constants to right side in comparison (stable-fixes). * staging: rtl8723bs: fix heap buffer overflow in rtw_cfg80211_set_wpa_ie() (git-fixes). * staging: rtl8723bs: fix inverted HT40 secondary channel offset (git-fixes). * staging: rtl8723bs: fix OOB read in OnAssocRsp() IE loop (git-fixes). * staging: rtl8723bs: fix OOB read in update_beacon_info() IE loop (git- fixes). * staging: rtl8723bs: fix OOB reads in IE loops in issue_assocreq() and join_cmd_hdl() (git-fixes). * staging: rtl8723bs: fix OOB reads in is_ap_in_tkip() IE loop (git-fixes). * staging: rtl8723bs: fix OOB write in HT_caps_handler() (git-fixes). * staging: rtl8723bs: fix WEP length underflow and OOB read in OnAuth() (git- fixes). * thermal: core: Free thermal zone ID later during removal (git-fixes). * time: Switch to hrtimer_setup() (bsc#1271912). * tpm: Make the TPM character devices non-seekable (git-fixes). * uio_hv_generic: Bind to FCopy device by default (git-fixes). * usb: cdc_acm: Add quirk for Uniden BC125AT scanner (stable-fixes). * usb: cdnsp: fix stream context array leak in cdnsp_alloc_stream_info() (git- fixes). * USB: chaoskey: Fix slab-use-after-free in chaoskey_release() (git-fixes). * usb: chipidea: fix usage_count leak when autosuspend_delay is negative (git- fixes). * USB: core: add USB_QUIRK_NO_LPM for VIA Labs USB 2.0 hub (stable-fixes). * usb: core: port: Deattach Type-C connector on component unbind (git-fixes). * usb: dwc3: meson-g12a: fix refcount leak in dwc3_meson_g12a_resume() (git- fixes). * usb: dwc3: run gadget disconnect from sleepable suspend context (git-fixes). * usb: free iso schedules on failed submit (git-fixes). * usb: gadget: composite: fix dead empty check in the USB_DT_OTG handler (git- fixes). * usb: gadget: dummy_hcd: prevent fifo_req reuse during giveback (git-fixes). * usb: gadget: f_fs: Fix DMA fence leak (git-fixes). * usb: gadget: f_midi: cancel pending IN work before freeing the midi object (git-fixes). * usb: gadget: f_ncm: validate datagram bounds in ncm_unwrap_ntb() (git- fixes). * usb: gadget: f_printer: take kref only for successful open (git-fixes). * USB: gadget: fsl-udc: fix device name leak on probe failure (git-fixes). * usb: gadget: function: rndis: add length check for header (stable-fixes). * usb: gadget: function: rndis: add length check to response query (stable- fixes). * usb: gadget: printer: fix infinite loop in printer_read() (git-fixes). * USB: gadget: snps-udc: fix device name leak on probe failure (git-fixes). * usb: gadget: udc: bdc: free IRQ and drain func_wake_notify before teardown (git-fixes). * usb: gadget: udc: Fix use-after-free in gadget_match_driver (stable-fixes). * usb: gadget: uvc: clamp SEND_RESPONSE length to the response buffer (git- fixes). * USB: idmouse: fix use-after-free on disconnect race (git-fixes). * USB: iowarrior: fix use-after-free on disconnect (git-fixes). * USB: iowarrior: fix use-after-free on disconnect race (git-fixes). * usb: iowarrior: remove inherent race with minor number (stable-fixes). * USB: ldusb: fix use-after-free on disconnect race (git-fixes). * USB: legousbtower: fix use-after-free on disconnect race (git-fixes). * USB: misc: uss720: unregister parport on probe failure (git-fixes). * usb: mtu3: unmap request DMA on queue failure (git-fixes). * USB: quirks: add NO_LPM for the Samsung T5 EVO Portable SSD (stable-fixes). * USB: serial: digi_acceleport: fix broken rx after throttle (git-fixes). * USB: serial: digi_acceleport: fix hard lockup on disconnect (git-fixes). * USB: serial: digi_acceleport: fix write buffer corruption (git-fixes). * USB: serial: io_edgeport: cap received transmit credits (git-fixes). * USB: serial: io_ti: reject oversized boot-mode firmware (git-fixes). * USB: serial: keyspan_pda: fix data loss on receive throttling (git-fixes). * USB: serial: keyspan_pda: fix information leak (git-fixes). * USB: serial: mxuport: validate firmware header size (git-fixes). * USB: serial: option: add MeiG SRM813Q (stable-fixes). * USB: serial: option: add Telit Cinterion FE990D50 compositions (stable- fixes). * usb: sl811-hcd: disable controller wakeup on remove (git-fixes). * USB: storage: include US_FL_NO_SAME in quirks mask (git-fixes). * usb: typec: anx7411: use devm_pm_runtime_enable() (git-fixes). * usb: typec: class: drop PD lookup reference (git-fixes). * usb: typec: tcpm: Fix VDM type for Enter Mode commands (git-fixes). * usb: typec: tcpm: Validate SVID index in svdm_consume_modes() (git-fixes). * usb: typec: ucsi: cancel pending work on system suspend (git-fixes). * usb: typec: ucsi: ccg: Fix use-after-free of ucsi on remove (git-fixes). * usb: typec: ucsi: Detect and skip duplicate altmodes from buggy firmware (git-fixes). * usb: typec: ucsi: Invert DisplayPort role assignment (git-fixes). * usb: typec: ucsi: Pass full DP config payload in SET_NEW_CAM for DP alt mode (git-fixes). * USB: ulpi: fix memory leak on registration failure (git-fixes). * USB: usb-storage: ene_ub6250: restore media-ready check (git-fixes). * usb: xhci: Fix sleep in atomic context in xhci_free_streams() (git-fixes). * usbip: tools: support SuperSpeedPlus devices (git-fixes). * usbip: vudc: fix NULL deref in vep_dequeue() (git-fixes). * wan: wanxl: Only reset hardware after BAR mapping (git-fixes). * watchdog: pretimeout: Fix UAF in watchdog_unregister_governor() (git-fixes). * wifi: at76c50x-usb: avoid length underflow in at76_guess_freq() (git-fixes). * wifi: ath6kl: fix OOB access from firmware ADDBA window size (git-fixes). * wifi: ath6kl: fix OOB read from firmware IE lengths in connect event (git- fixes). * wifi: ath6kl: fix OOB read from firmware num_msg in TX complete handler (git-fixes). * wifi: ath9k: hif_usb: don't dereference hif_dev after re-arming firmware request (git-fixes). * wifi: ath10k: fix skb leak on incomplete msdu during rx pop (git-fixes). * wifi: ath11k: fix NULL pointer dereference in ath11k_hal_srng_access_begin (git-fixes). * wifi: ath11k: fix potential buffer underflow in ath11k_hal_rx_msdu_list_get() (git-fixes). * wifi: ath11k: Flush the posted write after writing to PCIE_SOC_GLOBAL_RESET (git-fixes). * wifi: ath12k: Flush the posted write after writing to PCIE_SOC_GLOBAL_RESET (git-fixes). * wifi: brcmfmac: fix 802.1X-SHA256 call trace warning (git-fixes). * wifi: brcmfmac: make release_scratchbuffers idempotent (git-fixes). * wifi: carl9170: bound memcpy length in cmd callback to prevent OOB read (git-fixes). * wifi: carl9170: fix buffer overflow in rx_stream failover path (git-fixes). * wifi: carl9170: fix OOB read from off-by-two in TX status handler (git- fixes). * wifi: iwlwifi: mvm: fix read in wake packet notification handler (git- fixes). * wifi: iwlwifi: mvm: validate SAR GEO response payload size (git-fixes). * wifi: mac80211: fix memory leak in ieee80211_register_hw() (git-fixes). * wifi: mac80211: free ack status frame on TX header build failure (git- fixes). * wifi: mac80211: recalculate TIM when a station enters power save (git- fixes). * wifi: mac80211: tear down new links on vif update error path (git-fixes). * wifi: mac80211: validate individual TWT params before driver setup (git- fixes). * wifi: mt76: connac: fix possible NULL-pointer deref in mt76_connac_mcu_uni_bss_he_tlv() (git-fixes). * wifi: mt76: Disable napi when removing device (git-fixes). * wifi: mt76: mt7615: drop TXRX_NOTIFY on non-mmio buses (git-fixes). * wifi: mt76: mt7915: guard HE capability lookups (git-fixes). * wifi: mt76: mt7921: drop TXRX_NOTIFY on non-mmio buses (git-fixes). * wifi: mt76: mt7925: drop TXRX_NOTIFY on non-mmio buses (git-fixes). * wifi: mt76: mt7925: fix crash in reset link replay (git-fixes). * wifi: mt76: mt7925: fix possible NULL-pointer deref in mt7925_mcu_bss_he_tlv() (git-fixes). * wifi: mt76: mt7925: guard link STA in decap offload (git-fixes). * wifi: mt76: mt7996: check pointer returned by mt76_connac_get_he_phy_cap() (git-fixes). * wifi: mt76: mt7996: fix possible NULL-pointer deref in mt7996_mcu_sta_bfer_eht() (git-fixes). * wifi: mwifiex: bound uAP association event IEs to the event buffer (git- fixes). * wifi: mwifiex: fix NULL dereference when the AP has HT-cap but no HT-oper (git-fixes). * wifi: mwifiex: fix permanently busy scans after multiple roam iterations (git-fixes). * wifi: mwifiex: fix roaming to different channel in host_mlme mode (git- fixes). * wifi: mwifiex: use the subframe length when parsing A-MSDU TDLS frames (git- fixes). * wifi: rt2x00: avoid full teardown before work setup in probe (git-fixes). * wifi: wilc1000: validate assoc response length before subtracting header (git-fixes). * xfrm: move policy_bydst RCU sync from per-netns .exit to .pre_exit (bsc#1264267). * xfs: only assert new size for datafork during truncate extents (bsc#1264084). * xfs: rearrange code in xfs_inode_item_precommit (bsc#1237449). * xfs: rework datasync tracking and execution (bsc#1237449). * xhci: dbgtty: fix device unregister (git-fixes). * xhci: dbgtty: fix device unregister: fixup (git-fixes). ## Special Instructions and Notes: * Please reboot the system after installing this update. ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1452=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1452=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kernel-default-devel-6.12.0-160000.37.1 * kernel-obs-qa-6.12.0-160000.37.1 * kernel-default-debugsource-6.12.0-160000.37.1 * kernel-default-extra-debuginfo-6.12.0-160000.37.1 * kernel-default-extra-6.12.0-160000.37.1 * kernel-syms-6.12.0-160000.37.1 * kernel-default-debuginfo-6.12.0-160000.37.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 (aarch64 ppc64le x86_64) * kernel-kvmsmall-devel-6.12.0-160000.37.1 * kernel-kvmsmall-debuginfo-6.12.0-160000.37.1 * kernel-kvmsmall-debugsource-6.12.0-160000.37.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 (x86_64) * kernel-azure-devel-debuginfo-6.12.0-160000.37.1 * kernel-kvmsmall-vdso-6.12.0-160000.37.1 * kernel-default-vdso-debuginfo-6.12.0-160000.37.1 * kernel-azure-vdso-debuginfo-6.12.0-160000.37.1 * kernel-azure-vdso-6.12.0-160000.37.1 * kernel-kvmsmall-devel-debuginfo-6.12.0-160000.37.1 * kernel-default-vdso-6.12.0-160000.37.1 * kernel-kvmsmall-vdso-debuginfo-6.12.0-160000.37.1 * kernel-default-devel-debuginfo-6.12.0-160000.37.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 (noarch) * kernel-source-vanilla-6.12.0-160000.37.1 * kernel-devel-6.12.0-160000.37.1 * kernel-source-6.12.0-160000.37.1 * kernel-macros-6.12.0-160000.37.1 * kernel-docs-html-6.12.0-160000.37.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 (aarch64 x86_64) * kernel-azure-extra-debuginfo-6.12.0-160000.37.1 * kernel-azure-debugsource-6.12.0-160000.37.1 * kernel-azure-devel-6.12.0-160000.37.1 * kernel-azure-extra-6.12.0-160000.37.1 * kernel-azure-debuginfo-6.12.0-160000.37.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 (ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kernel-default-livepatch-6.12.0-160000.37.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 (noarch nosrc) * kernel-docs-6.12.0-160000.37.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 (s390x) * kernel-zfcpdump-debuginfo-6.12.0-160000.37.1 * kernel-zfcpdump-debugsource-6.12.0-160000.37.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 (aarch64) * kernel-64kb-debuginfo-6.12.0-160000.37.1 * kernel-default-base-6.12.0-160000.37.1.160000.2.21 * kernel-64kb-extra-debuginfo-6.12.0-160000.37.1 * kernel-64kb-debugsource-6.12.0-160000.37.1 * kernel-64kb-extra-6.12.0-160000.37.1 * kernel-64kb-devel-6.12.0-160000.37.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 (nosrc s390x) * kernel-zfcpdump-6.12.0-160000.37.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 (aarch64 nosrc ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kernel-default-6.12.0-160000.37.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 (aarch64 nosrc) * kernel-64kb-6.12.0-160000.37.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 (aarch64 nosrc ppc64le x86_64) * kernel-kvmsmall-6.12.0-160000.37.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 (ppc64le x86_64) * kernel-default-base-6.12.0-160000.37.1.160000.2.19 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 (aarch64 nosrc x86_64) * kernel-azure-6.12.0-160000.37.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 (noarch nosrc) * kernel-docs-6.12.0-160000.37.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 (x86_64) * kernel-default-base-6.12.0-160000.37.1.160000.2.19 * kernel-default-livepatch-6.12.0-160000.37.1 * kernel-azure-vdso-debuginfo-6.12.0-160000.37.1 * kernel-default-vdso-6.12.0-160000.37.1 * kernel-kvmsmall-vdso-debuginfo-6.12.0-160000.37.1 * kernel-default-devel-6.12.0-160000.37.1 * kernel-obs-qa-6.12.0-160000.37.1 * kernel-azure-devel-6.12.0-160000.37.1 * kernel-default-debugsource-6.12.0-160000.37.1 * kernel-default-vdso-debuginfo-6.12.0-160000.37.1 * kernel-azure-vdso-6.12.0-160000.37.1 * kernel-azure-extra-6.12.0-160000.37.1 * kernel-kvmsmall-devel-debuginfo-6.12.0-160000.37.1 * kernel-default-extra-6.12.0-160000.37.1 * dlm-kmp-default-6.12.0-160000.37.1 * kernel-azure-debuginfo-6.12.0-160000.37.1 * cluster-md-kmp-default-6.12.0-160000.37.1 * gfs2-kmp-default-6.12.0-160000.37.1 * kernel-kvmsmall-devel-6.12.0-160000.37.1 * kernel-azure-debugsource-6.12.0-160000.37.1 * kernel-default-extra-debuginfo-6.12.0-160000.37.1 * kernel-syms-6.12.0-160000.37.1 * kernel-kvmsmall-debugsource-6.12.0-160000.37.1 * gfs2-kmp-default-debuginfo-6.12.0-160000.37.1 * kernel-azure-extra-debuginfo-6.12.0-160000.37.1 * kernel-azure-devel-debuginfo-6.12.0-160000.37.1 * kernel-kvmsmall-vdso-6.12.0-160000.37.1 * cluster-md-kmp-default-debuginfo-6.12.0-160000.37.1 * dlm-kmp-default-debuginfo-6.12.0-160000.37.1 * kernel-kvmsmall-debuginfo-6.12.0-160000.37.1 * kernel-default-debuginfo-6.12.0-160000.37.1 * kernel-default-devel-debuginfo-6.12.0-160000.37.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 (nosrc x86_64) * kernel-kvmsmall-6.12.0-160000.37.1 * kernel-default-6.12.0-160000.37.1 * kernel-azure-6.12.0-160000.37.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 (noarch) * kernel-source-vanilla-6.12.0-160000.37.1 * kernel-devel-6.12.0-160000.37.1 * kernel-source-6.12.0-160000.37.1 * kernel-macros-6.12.0-160000.37.1 * kernel-docs-html-6.12.0-160000.37.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2023-2058.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-38238.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-38250.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-38469.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-38625.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-39964.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-40022.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-40163.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-40199.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-40216.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-54518.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-68179.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-68204.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-71273.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-71274.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-71286.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-71287.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-71288.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-71291.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-71294.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-71297.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-71305.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-71314.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23036.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23052.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23227.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23259.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23276.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23308.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31430.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31431.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31436.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31439.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31440.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31441.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31442.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31443.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31447.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31462.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31467.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31473.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31474.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31482.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31483.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31485.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31488.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31489.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31497.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31498.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31500.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31509.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31510.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31511.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31512.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31513.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31514.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31520.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31522.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31523.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31524.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31532.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31540.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31542.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31545.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31548.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31549.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31551.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31552.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31557.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31561.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31566.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31570.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31576.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31578.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31581.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31582.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31583.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31585.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31587.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31590.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31591.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31592.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31593.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31595.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31598.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31599.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31602.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31603.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31604.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31605.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31606.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31607.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31615.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31616.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31617.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31618.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31619.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31622.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31623.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31624.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31625.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31626.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31627.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31628.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31629.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31651.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31656.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31657.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31659.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31660.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31661.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31667.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31672.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31677.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31687.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31697.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31698.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31699.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31701.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31720.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31721.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31726.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31727.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31728.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31730.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31739.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31740.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31741.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31747.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31748.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31749.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31751.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31754.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31755.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31756.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31758.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31759.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31761.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31762.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31763.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31765.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31767.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31768.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31770.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31772.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31773.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31776.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31778.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31779.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31780.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31781.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43007.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43011.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43017.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43018.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43019.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43020.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43023.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43032.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43033.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43043.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43044.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43046.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43047.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43049.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43051.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43052.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43056.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43058.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43059.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43061.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43062.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43064.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43069.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43072.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43077.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43079.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43091.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43098.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43104.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43105.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43108.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43110.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43111.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43113.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43114.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43117.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43118.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43120.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43123.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43126.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43129.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43133.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43134.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43135.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43136.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43137.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43138.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43140.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43141.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43143.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43147.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43152.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43156.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43159.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43162.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43168.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43169.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43170.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43172.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43177.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43180.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43182.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43183.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43189.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43196.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43200.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43202.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43203.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43204.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43206.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43207.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43211.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43214.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43216.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43218.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43220.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43221.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43222.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43223.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43225.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43229.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43230.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43231.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43232.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43236.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43240.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43241.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43242.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43243.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43244.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43246.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43249.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43250.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43251.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43253.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43255.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43256.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43257.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43261.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43262.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43264.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43266.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43269.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43270.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43273.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43275.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43276.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43277.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43278.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43279.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43281.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43287.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43291.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43293.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43295.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43296.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43297.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43300.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43302.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43304.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43306.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43307.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43308.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43309.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43312.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43313.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43314.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43316.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43318.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43319.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43320.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43324.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43327.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43330.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43334.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43340.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43342.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43343.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43344.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43346.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43352.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43353.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43354.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43357.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43368.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43370.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43380.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43381.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43382.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43387.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43395.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43397.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43412.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43413.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43424.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43425.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43426.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43427.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43428.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43429.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43430.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43432.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43436.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43437.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43440.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43443.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43444.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43445.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43451.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43459.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43467.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43472.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43473.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43475.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43476.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43480.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43481.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43483.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43486.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43487.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43488.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43493.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43495.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43496.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43501.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45834.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45835.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45839.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45845.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45849.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45851.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45853.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45859.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45863.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45865.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45866.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45867.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45868.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45869.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45871.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45872.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45873.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45874.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45875.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45877.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45878.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45879.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45880.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45881.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45882.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45883.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45885.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45895.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45900.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45902.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45904.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45905.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45911.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45913.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45915.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45916.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45917.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45921.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45923.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45925.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45928.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45930.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45936.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45938.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45941.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45944.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45946.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45947.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45950.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45954.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45958.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45963.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45969.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45973.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45976.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45981.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45982.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45986.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45987.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45994.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45996.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46001.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46003.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46004.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46006.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46009.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46011.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46015.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46016.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46018.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46019.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46023.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46026.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46027.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46033.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46034.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46036.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46038.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46040.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46048.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46049.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46056.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46058.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46059.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46060.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46064.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46068.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46073.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46074.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46075.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46077.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46080.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46082.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46084.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46086.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46088.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46089.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46092.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46096.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46102.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46103.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46108.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46109.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46113.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46117.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46121.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46122.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46123.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46125.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46126.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46127.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46128.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46130.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46131.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46132.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46136.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46137.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46138.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46140.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46143.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46144.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46145.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46146.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46147.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46149.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46151.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46152.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46157.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46158.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46163.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46165.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46166.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46167.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46168.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46170.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46174.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46177.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46179.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46180.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46184.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46186.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46187.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46189.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46190.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46191.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46193.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46197.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46198.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46199.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46200.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46201.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46204.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46205.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46206.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46207.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46209.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46211.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46212.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46216.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46218.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46219.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46220.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46225.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46226.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46229.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46230.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46231.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46232.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46233.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46234.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46235.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46236.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46238.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46241.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46245.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46246.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46247.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46249.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46252.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46255.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46261.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46263.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46265.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46267.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46270.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46273.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46274.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46275.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46276.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46282.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46283.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46285.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46286.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46287.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46292.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46294.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46296.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46301.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46306.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46307.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46312.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46313.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46315.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46321.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46323.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46324.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46326.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46327.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46329.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52904.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52910.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52913.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52915.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52916.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52918.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52921.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52922.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52925.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52926.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52927.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52930.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52934.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52936.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52937.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52941.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52942.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52947.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52948.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52951.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52953.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52956.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52958.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52959.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52963.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52964.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52967.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52969.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52970.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52972.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52974.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52976.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52981.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52982.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52984.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52986.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52988.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52989.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52995.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52998.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52999.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53000.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53002.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53003.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53004.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53005.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53006.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53009.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53011.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53012.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53013.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53014.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53016.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53022.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53032.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53035.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53037.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53038.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53045.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53047.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53051.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53052.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53056.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53058.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53062.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53063.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53064.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53065.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53066.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53068.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53069.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53070.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53071.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53072.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53073.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53074.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53080.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53082.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53083.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53084.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53085.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53088.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53093.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53097.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53098.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53099.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53101.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53102.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53104.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53105.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53106.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53107.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53112.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53113.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53121.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53123.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53131.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53132.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53134.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53135.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53136.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53137.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53138.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53140.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53143.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53144.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53146.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53147.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53148.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53149.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53150.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53152.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53157.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53158.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53159.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53160.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53161.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53175.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53177.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53181.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53182.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53183.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53184.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53185.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53186.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53189.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53190.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53191.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53192.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53193.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53195.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53196.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53199.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53202.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53203.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53205.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53208.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53209.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53210.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53212.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53213.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53214.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53218.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53221.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53224.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53225.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53226.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53227.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53230.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53233.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53235.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53236.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53237.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53239.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53241.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53242.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53245.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53246.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53247.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53250.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53251.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53252.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53253.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53254.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53255.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53256.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53260.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53265.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53267.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53268.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53270.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53273.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53275.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53277.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53279.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53289.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53293.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53297.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53313.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53317.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53318.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53321.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53324.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53325.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53329.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53331.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53332.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53339.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53345.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53347.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53350.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53355.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53356.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53357.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53358.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53359.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53360.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53366.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53369.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53374.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53375.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53376.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53379.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53381.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53382.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53385.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53386.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53387.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53388.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53391.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53392.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53393.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53394.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53397.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53398.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53399.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53400.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53402.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53403.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63794.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63795.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63802.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63806.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63807.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63809.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63821.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63822.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63824.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63826.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63827.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63829.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63831.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63836.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63842.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63843.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63844.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63845.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63846.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63847.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63848.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63850.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63851.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63852.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63853.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63854.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63855.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63856.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63861.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63862.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63869.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63871.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63875.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63882.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63883.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63884.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63886.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63892.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63893.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63894.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63895.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63896.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63897.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63899.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63900.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63902.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63903.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63904.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63905.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63908.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63912.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63915.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63916.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63919.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63923.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63927.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63928.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63929.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63930.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63931.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63933.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63934.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63936.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63937.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63938.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63939.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63940.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63942.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63943.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63944.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63945.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63946.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63947.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63948.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63949.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63952.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63957.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63958.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63959.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63960.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63961.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63962.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63963.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63964.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63967.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63968.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63971.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63972.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63973.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63974.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63975.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63976.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63991.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63994.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64018.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64021.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64025.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64034.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64061.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64091.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64106.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64157.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64158.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64174.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64182.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64183.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64187.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64188.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64189.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64191.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64220.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64221.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64223.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64231.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64233.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64234.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64241.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64242.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64330.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64336.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64345.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64347.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64357.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64465.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64528.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64530.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64560.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64561.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64564.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64600.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1185845 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1234634 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1237449 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1243603 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1246179 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1246182 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1247455 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1248480 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1248611 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1251966 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1252682 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1253262 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1253434 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1253454 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1254306 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1255224 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1255250 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1255441 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1255687 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1257721 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1257777 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1258472 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1258718 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1259329 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1259762 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1259764 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1259866 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1259955 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1260012 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1260347 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1260553 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1260593 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1261250 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1261562 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1261590 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262160 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262391 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262573 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262602 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262603 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262605 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262614 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262637 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262639 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262640 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262652 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262653 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262655 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262658 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262659 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262663 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262678 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262679 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262723 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262734 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262745 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262746 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262751 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262757 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262768 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262770 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262771 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262992 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262993 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263008 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263010 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263011 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263013 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263014 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263016 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263017 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263020 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263025 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263030 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263031 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263045 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263055 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263059 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263061 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263065 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263073 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263075 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263097 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263111 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263122 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263123 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263124 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263128 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263130 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263134 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263139 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263142 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263145 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263152 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263167 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263170 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263173 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263175 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263491 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263493 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263495 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263539 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263560 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263588 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263591 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263598 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263600 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263657 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263718 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263723 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263776 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263777 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263778 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263780 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263782 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263785 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263786 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263788 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263790 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263797 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263806 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263876 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263879 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263880 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263904 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263905 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263911 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263917 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263918 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263919 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263921 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263923 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263945 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263975 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263999 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264003 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264006 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264008 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264009 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264013 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264019 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264030 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264032 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264033 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264035 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264039 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264041 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264044 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264048 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264053 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264065 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264070 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264071 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264073 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264074 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264075 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264076 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264079 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264080 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264084 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264087 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264088 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264089 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264090 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264093 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264100 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264101 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264110 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264116 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264117 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264121 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264122 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264124 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264125 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264129 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264137 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264142 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264184 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264188 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264189 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264190 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264197 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264228 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264235 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264237 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264247 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264257 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264267 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264296 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264303 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264308 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264313 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264317 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264319 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264321 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264322 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264331 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264336 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264338 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264339 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264340 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264365 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264377 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264379 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264386 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264387 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264388 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264414 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264416 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264417 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264418 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264419 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264422 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264423 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264424 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264425 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264430 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264431 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264436 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264442 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264446 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264451 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264452 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264473 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264475 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264476 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264477 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264479 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264480 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264482 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264520 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264526 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264530 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264531 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264534 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264537 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264538 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264539 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264540 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264543 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264551 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264553 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264558 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264560 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264562 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264564 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264566 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264584 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264590 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264592 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264594 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264598 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264600 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264601 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264613 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264615 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264616 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264618 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264620 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264626 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264630 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264631 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264633 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264634 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264637 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264640 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264642 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264644 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264645 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264646 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264647 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264649 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264651 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264668 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264671 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264677 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264678 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264712 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264725 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264731 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264739 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264746 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264748 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264758 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264768 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264779 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264780 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264781 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264782 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264783 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264785 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264788 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264791 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264793 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264795 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264801 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264803 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264805 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264809 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264815 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264816 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264819 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264821 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264822 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264826 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264827 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264830 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264844 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264982 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264987 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264988 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264991 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264993 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265009 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265019 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265032 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265035 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265037 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265041 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265046 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265047 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265054 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265058 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265074 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265078 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265080 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265086 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265089 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265090 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265092 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265093 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265096 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265100 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265101 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265102 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265105 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265122 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265126 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265133 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265138 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265144 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265240 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265247 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265249 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265251 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265254 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265257 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265264 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265449 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265627 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265928 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265999 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266000 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266009 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266393 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266399 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266402 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266411 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266412 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266467 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266468 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266470 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266677 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266679 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266684 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266685 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266688 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266690 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266692 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266694 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266695 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266703 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266706 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266707 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266712 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266714 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266715 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266716 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266721 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266729 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266730 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266732 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266735 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266736 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266739 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266741 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266743 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266744 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266751 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266755 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266757 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266758 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266762 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266767 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266774 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266775 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266780 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266806 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266813 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266831 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266832 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266834 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266835 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266836 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266839 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266841 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266842 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266846 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266850 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266854 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266855 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266858 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266863 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266864 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266869 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266870 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266872 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266876 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266879 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266880 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266882 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266886 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266890 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266891 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266894 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266896 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266898 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266900 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266904 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266908 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266910 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266913 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266917 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266918 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266920 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266930 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266931 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266932 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266934 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266935 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266939 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266947 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266969 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267021 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267025 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267027 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267198 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267203 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267204 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267209 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267210 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267213 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267222 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267226 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267234 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267236 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267251 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267367 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267371 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267375 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267380 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267381 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267384 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267419 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267432 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267435 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267436 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267439 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267445 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267448 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267449 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267466 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267468 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267470 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267472 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267473 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267479 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267491 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267495 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267496 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267497 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267502 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267524 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267555 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267565 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267567 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267570 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267571 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267583 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267584 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267592 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267594 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267595 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267596 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267597 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267600 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267611 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267615 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267616 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267621 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267623 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267627 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267629 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267630 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267632 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267636 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267638 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267643 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267646 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267648 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267649 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267651 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267656 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267657 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267658 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267659 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267661 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267662 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267663 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267666 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267667 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267669 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267673 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267676 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267677 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267678 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267680 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267682 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267683 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267689 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267690 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267691 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267693 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267701 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267702 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267704 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267712 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267714 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267715 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267719 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267725 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267726 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267728 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267738 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267918 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267919 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267922 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267927 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267932 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267939 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267943 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267948 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267952 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267953 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267954 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267968 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267983 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267986 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267987 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267990 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267991 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267995 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268024 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268029 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268030 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268031 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268038 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268051 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268220 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268221 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268222 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268223 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268307 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268659 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268966 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268967 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268981 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268983 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268985 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268987 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268994 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269001 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269002 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269003 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269024 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269025 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269027 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269030 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269081 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269090 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269092 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269094 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269095 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269098 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269100 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269104 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269106 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269107 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269111 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269112 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269115 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269116 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269117 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269118 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269119 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269124 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269125 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269131 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269132 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269133 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269138 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269141 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269153 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269154 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269157 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269158 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269166 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269170 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269172 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269174 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269175 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269177 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269178 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269181 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269184 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269185 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269186 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269187 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269190 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269195 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269198 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269227 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269229 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269232 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269233 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269235 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269236 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269239 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269240 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269241 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269244 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269245 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269254 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269255 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269257 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269258 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269270 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269272 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269273 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269281 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269283 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269286 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269289 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269290 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269304 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269307 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269314 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269318 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269337 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269362 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269364 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269376 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269378 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269383 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269385 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269386 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269391 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269403 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269404 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269410 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269414 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269415 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269505 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269511 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269512 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269513 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269556 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269557 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269574 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269577 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269588 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269637 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269643 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269644 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269652 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269654 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269658 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269659 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269660 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269661 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269663 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269669 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269670 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269672 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269674 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269675 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269677 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269678 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269681 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269682 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269684 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269687 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269688 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269689 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269694 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269709 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269711 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269712 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269713 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269714 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269719 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269722 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269724 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269726 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269727 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269731 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269733 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269734 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269770 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269772 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269773 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269786 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269796 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269797 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269799 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269801 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269808 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269810 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269811 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269817 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269819 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269826 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269877 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269879 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269884 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269886 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269889 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269898 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269899 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269902 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269950 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269961 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269964 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269973 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269976 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269979 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269984 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269986 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269988 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269990 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269991 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269993 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269994 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269995 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269996 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269997 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269998 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270058 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270059 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270102 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270112 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270113 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270132 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270241 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270244 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270248 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270249 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270257 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270260 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270302 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271290 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271291 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271349 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271366 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271368 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271395 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271526 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271717 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271731 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271813 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271818 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271820 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271825 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271826 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271827 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271830 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271831 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271832 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271833 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271834 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271835 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271858 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271859 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271866 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271869 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271870 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271899 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271904 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271906 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271908 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271912 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271937 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271955 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271964 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271967 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272146 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272150 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272176 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272179 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272180 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272183 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272184 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272187 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272194 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272197 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272204 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272207 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272211 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272242 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272246 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272263 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272268 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272282 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272296 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272359 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272360 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272361 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272362 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272373 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272374 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272380 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272381 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272383 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272384 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272387 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272389 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272406 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272422 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272434 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272462 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272466 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272467 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272468 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272470 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272471 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272472 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272474 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272478 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272480 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272482 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272483 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272489 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272492 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272494 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272499 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272500 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272504 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272505 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272514 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272517 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272522 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272523 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272524 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272568 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272572 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272573 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272578 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272591 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272607 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272610 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272612 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272613 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272614 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272617 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272618 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272620 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272642 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272646 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272659 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272662 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272664 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272665 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272668 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272670 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272671 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272675 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272678 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272680 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272681 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272682 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272685 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272686 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272689 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272690 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272691 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272693 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272694 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272706 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272781 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272785 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272787 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272797 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272800 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272807 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272836 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272843 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272847 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272848 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272850 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272853 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272858 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272863 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272867 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272871 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272891 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272892 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272897 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272903 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272907 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272920 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272973 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272993 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273005 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273023 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273035 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273044 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273053 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273054 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273117 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273231 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274072 * https://jira.suse.com/browse/PED-15441 * https://jira.suse.com/browse/PED-15986 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 25 16:55:13 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2026 16:55:13 -0000 Subject: SUSE-RU-2026:23230-1: important: Recommended update for grub2 Message-ID: <178767691334.3224.14346901437002274500@fafdf49fb59f> # Recommended update for grub2 Announcement ID: SUSE-RU-2026:23230-1 Release Date: 2026-08-11T10:14:12Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1259132 * bsc#1271980 Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 An update that has two fixes can now be installed. ## Description: This update for grub2 fixes the following issues: * Fix crash in booting kernel on some AMD systems (bsc#1271980) * Add python-base BR * Fix broken bash completion on arm64 images when the bash-completion package is not installed (bsc#1259132) ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1451=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1451=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 (s390x) * grub2-s390x-emu-2.12-160000.7.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 (aarch64 s390x x86_64) * grub2-debugsource-2.12-160000.7.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 (noarch) * grub2-x86_64-efi-2.12-160000.7.1 * grub2-i386-pc-2.12-160000.7.1 * grub2-arm64-efi-2.12-160000.7.1 * grub2-powerpc-ieee1275-2.12-160000.7.1 * grub2-snapper-plugin-2.12-160000.7.1 * grub2-systemd-sleep-plugin-2.12-160000.7.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * grub2-common-debuginfo-2.12-160000.7.1 * grub2-2.12-160000.7.1 * grub2-common-2.12-160000.7.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 (x86_64) * grub2-common-2.12-160000.7.1 * grub2-common-debuginfo-2.12-160000.7.1 * grub2-2.12-160000.7.1 * grub2-debugsource-2.12-160000.7.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 (noarch) * grub2-x86_64-efi-2.12-160000.7.1 * grub2-snapper-plugin-2.12-160000.7.1 * grub2-systemd-sleep-plugin-2.12-160000.7.1 * grub2-i386-pc-2.12-160000.7.1 ## References: * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1259132 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271980 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 25 16:55:36 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2026 16:55:36 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23229-1: important: Security update for perl-Date-Manip Message-ID: <178767693693.3224.12190180818406842544@fafdf49fb59f> # Security update for perl-Date-Manip Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23229-1 Release Date: 2026-08-10T17:38:25Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1273062 * bsc#1273063 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-60074 * CVE-2026-60075 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-60074 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-60074 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-60074 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-60075 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-60075 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-60075 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 An update that solves two vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for perl-Date-Manip fixes the following issues * CVE-2026-60074: corrupted dates returned when processing non-ASCII decimal digits that pass the numeric range tests in check (bsc#1273063). * CVE-2026-60075: CPU exhaustion due to quadratic backtracking in the unanchored time substitution in `_parse_time` (bsc#1273062). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1448=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1448=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 (x86_64) * perl-Date-Manip-6.960.0-160000.3.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * perl-Date-Manip-6.960.0-160000.3.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-60074.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-60075.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273062 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273063 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 25 16:56:23 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2026 16:56:23 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23228-1: moderate: Security update for python-Pillow Message-ID: <178767698369.3224.4987821767012004932@fafdf49fb59f> # Security update for python-Pillow Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23228-1 Release Date: 2026-08-10T17:36:28Z Rating: moderate References: * bsc#1271418 * bsc#1271419 * bsc#1271420 * bsc#1271421 * bsc#1271422 * bsc#1271424 * bsc#1271425 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-54058 * CVE-2026-59197 * CVE-2026-59198 * CVE-2026-59199 * CVE-2026-59200 * CVE-2026-59204 * CVE-2026-59205 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-54058 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-54058 ( SUSE ): 6.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-54058 ( NVD ): 8.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-54058 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-59197 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-59197 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-59197 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-59198 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-59198 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-59198 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-59198 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-59199 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-59199 ( SUSE ): 6.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-59199 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-59200 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-59200 ( SUSE ): 6.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-59200 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-59204 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-59204 ( SUSE ): 6.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-59204 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-59204 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-59205 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-59205 ( SUSE ): 6.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-59205 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 An update that solves seven vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for python-Pillow fixes the following issues * CVE-2026-54058: out-of-bounds read via attacker-controlled row stride on `mmap` path (bsc#1271419). * CVE-2026-59197: heap out-of-bounds write in `ImageFilter.RankFilter` via integer overflow in `ImagingExpand` (bsc#1271418). * CVE-2026-59198: out-of-bounds heap data copied into file generated by TGA RLE encoder (bsc#1271420). * CVE-2026-59199: heap out-of-bounds write in `Image.paste()` and `Image.crop()` via signed coordinate overflow (bsc#1271421). * CVE-2026-59200: decompression bomb DoS via `PdfParser.PdfStream.decode()` (bsc#1271422). * CVE-2026-59204: denial of service through memory exhaustion via JPEG2000 tiled decoder (bsc#1271424). * CVE-2026-59205: controlled heap out-of-bounds write in `ImageCmsTransform.apply()` via output mode mismatch (bsc#1271425). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1325=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1325=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * python313-Pillow-11.3.0-160000.8.1 * python313-Pillow-tk-debuginfo-11.3.0-160000.8.1 * python-Pillow-debuginfo-11.3.0-160000.8.1 * python313-Pillow-debuginfo-11.3.0-160000.8.1 * python-Pillow-debugsource-11.3.0-160000.8.1 * python313-Pillow-tk-11.3.0-160000.8.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 (x86_64) * python313-Pillow-11.3.0-160000.8.1 * python313-Pillow-tk-debuginfo-11.3.0-160000.8.1 * python-Pillow-debuginfo-11.3.0-160000.8.1 * python313-Pillow-debuginfo-11.3.0-160000.8.1 * python-Pillow-debugsource-11.3.0-160000.8.1 * python313-Pillow-tk-11.3.0-160000.8.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-54058.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-59197.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-59198.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-59199.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-59200.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-59204.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-59205.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271418 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271419 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271420 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271421 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271422 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271424 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271425 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 25 16:57:01 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2026 16:57:01 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23227-1: important: Security update for govulncheck-vulndb Message-ID: <178767702135.3224.3719428390828413789@fafdf49fb59f> # Security update for govulncheck-vulndb Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23227-1 Release Date: 2026-08-10T17:34:34Z Rating: important References: * jsc#PED-11136 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-2303 * CVE-2026-23603 * CVE-2026-24451 * CVE-2026-25038 * CVE-2026-29181 * CVE-2026-30246 * CVE-2026-32952 * CVE-2026-34783 * CVE-2026-35204 * CVE-2026-35205 * CVE-2026-35206 * CVE-2026-37462 * CVE-2026-39883 * CVE-2026-40611 * CVE-2026-40890 * CVE-2026-41178 * CVE-2026-41506 * CVE-2026-41642 * CVE-2026-41643 * CVE-2026-42285 * CVE-2026-42306 * CVE-2026-42328 * CVE-2026-42554 * CVE-2026-42931 * CVE-2026-44166 * CVE-2026-44283 * CVE-2026-44301 * CVE-2026-44332 * CVE-2026-44517 * CVE-2026-44740 * CVE-2026-44973 * CVE-2026-45022 * CVE-2026-45045 * CVE-2026-45135 * CVE-2026-45571 * CVE-2026-46384 * CVE-2026-46385 * CVE-2026-48978 * CVE-2026-49837 * CVE-2026-49838 * CVE-2026-50151 * CVE-2026-50162 * CVE-2026-50163 * CVE-2026-50274 * CVE-2026-52844 * CVE-2026-52845 * CVE-2026-52846 * CVE-2026-53624 * CVE-2026-54063 * CVE-2026-54448 * CVE-2026-55982 * CVE-2026-55984 * CVE-2026-55987 * CVE-2026-56750 * CVE-2026-58417 * CVE-2026-58418 * CVE-2026-58421 * CVE-2026-58425 * CVE-2026-58426 * CVE-2026-58427 * CVE-2026-58431 * CVE-2026-58432 * CVE-2026-58434 * CVE-2026-58435 * CVE-2026-58438 * CVE-2026-58439 * CVE-2026-58441 * CVE-2026-58442 * CVE-2026-58443 * CVE-2026-58445 * CVE-2026-58507 * CVE-2026-58510 * CVE-2026-59766 * CVE-2026-6993 * CVE-2026-7020 * CVE-2026-7482 * CVE-2026-8276 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-2303 ( SUSE ): 5.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-2303 ( NVD ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:P/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-2303 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-23603 ( NVD ): 3.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-24451 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-25038 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-29181 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-29181 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-30246 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-32952 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-32952 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-34783 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-35204 ( SUSE ): 8.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:N/VI:H/VA:L/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-35204 ( SUSE ): 8.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-35204 ( NVD ): 8.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:N/VI:H/VA:L/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-35204 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:R/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-35204 ( NVD ): 8.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-35205 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:A/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-35205 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-35205 ( NVD ): 8.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:A/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-35205 ( NVD ): 8.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-35205 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-35206 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:N/VI:L/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-35206 ( SUSE ): 4.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-35206 ( NVD ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:N/VI:L/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-35206 ( NVD ): 4.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-37462 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-39883 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-39883 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-39883 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-39883 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-40611 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-40611 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-40890 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-41178 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-41178 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-41506 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-41506 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-41506 ( NVD ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:C/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-41506 ( NVD ): 7.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:C/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-41642 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-41643 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-42285 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-42306 ( NVD ): 7.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:R/S:C/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-42306 ( NVD ): 7.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:R/S:C/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-42328 ( NVD ): 6.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-42554 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:N/VI:N/VA:N/SC:L/SI:L/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-42554 ( NVD ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:C/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-42931 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-44166 ( NVD ): 6.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:P/VC:L/VI:H/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-44166 ( NVD ): 7.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:L/I:H/A:L * CVE-2026-44283 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-44283 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-44283 ( NVD ): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-44283 ( NVD ): 0.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-44301 ( NVD ): 6.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:U/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-44301 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-44332 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-44517 ( NVD ): 6.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:C/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-44740 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-44740 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-44740 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-44973 ( SUSE ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-44973 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-45022 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:H/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-45022 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-45045 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-45135 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45571 ( SUSE ): 5.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-45571 ( NVD ): 5.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-46384 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-46384 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46385 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-46385 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-48978 ( SUSE ): 2.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:A/VC:L/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-48978 ( SUSE ): 3.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-48978 ( NVD ): 2.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:A/VC:L/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-49837 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-50151 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-50151 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-50162 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-50162 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-50162 ( NVD ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-50163 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-50163 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-50274 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-50274 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52844 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-52845 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-52845 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-52846 ( NVD ): 4.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-53624 ( NVD ): 4.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-54063 ( SUSE ): 6.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:A/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-54063 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-54063 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-54448 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:A/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-54448 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-54448 ( NVD ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:A/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-54448 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-55982 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-55984 ( NVD ): 2.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-55987 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-56750 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-58417 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-58418 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-58421 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-58425 ( NVD ): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-58426 ( NVD ): 9.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-58427 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-58431 ( NVD ): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-58432 ( NVD ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-58434 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-58435 ( NVD ): 5.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-58438 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-58439 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-58441 ( NVD ): 6.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:C/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-58442 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-58443 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-58445 ( NVD ): 2.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-58507 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-58510 ( NVD ): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-6993 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:P/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-6993 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-7020 ( SUSE ): 2.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:P/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-7020 ( SUSE ): 5.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-7020 ( NVD ): 2.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:P/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-7020 ( NVD ): 3.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-7482 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:Y/R:A/V:D/RE:L/U:Red * CVE-2026-7482 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-8276 ( SUSE ): 3.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-8276 ( NVD ): 2.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:P/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-8276 ( NVD ): 3.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 An update that solves 77 vulnerabilities and contains one feature can now be installed. ## Description: This update for govulncheck-vulndb fixes the following issues: * Update to version 0.0.20260727T201416 2026-07-27T20:14:16Z (jsc#PED-11136): Go CVE Numbering Authority IDs added or updated with aliases: * GO-2026-5046 CVE-2026-46385 GHSA-w8j3-pq8g-8m7w * GO-2026-5047 CVE-2026-46384 GHSA- mc57-h6j3-3hmv * GO-2026-5048 GHSA-mx64-mj3q-7prj * GO-2026-5051 * GO-2026-5069 CVE-2026-30246 GHSA-35hp-hqmv-8qg8 * GO-2026-5074 CVE-2026-45022 GHSA-389r-gv7p-r3rp * GO-2026-5105 CVE-2026-41506 GHSA-3xc5-wrhm-f963 * GO-2026-5116 CVE-2026-44517 GHSA-49p4-px3h-rq49 * GO-2026-5158 CVE-2026-41178 GHSA-5wrp-cwcj-q835 * GO-2026-5198 CVE-2026-41642 GHSA-7235-89m6-f4px * GO-2026-5208 CVE-2026-40890 GHSA-77fj-vx54-gvh7 * GO-2026-5266 CVE-2026-41643 GHSA-8rxh-r2p6-7f2q * GO-2026-5309 GHSA-c3wq-j5vh-68rc * GO-2026-5327 CVE-2026-2303 GHSA-cp6g-7hqx-qxhp * GO-2026-5336 CVE-2026-45571 GHSA- crhj-59gh-8x96 * GO-2026-5346 CVE-2026-52845 GHSA-f59h-q822-g45g * GO-2026-5408 GHSA-gx7w-56w6-g48x * GO-2026-5426 CVE-2026-39883 GHSA-hfvc-g4fc-pqhx * GO-2026-5435 CVE-2026-35206 GHSA-hr2v-4r36-88hr * GO-2026-5452 CVE-2026-34783 GHSA-j6v5-g24h-vg4j * GO-2026-5463 CVE-2026-8276 GHSA-jcqv-2g3v-gm88 * GO-2026-5471 CVE-2026-6993 GHSA-jj45-xvq5-rhh9 * GO-2026-5490 CVE-2026-44740 GHSA-m3xc-h892-ggx6 * GO-2026-5492 CVE-2026-45135 GHSA-m675-2p33-xv9g * GO-2026-5506 CVE-2026-29181 GHSA-mh2q-q3fh-2475 * GO-2026-5525 CVE-2026-42285 GHSA-p3w2-64xm-833j * GO-2026-5543 CVE-2026-32952 GHSA-pjcq-xvwq-hhpj * GO-2026-5548 CVE-2026-44166 GHSA-pq7p-mc74-g65w * GO-2026-5566 CVE-2026-35205 GHSA-q5jf-9vfq-h4h7 * GO-2026-5569 GHSA-q76j-gcg9-vxc6 * GO-2026-5585 CVE-2026-42554 GHSA-qjv7-627w-8qjv * GO-2026-5593 CVE-2026-40611 GHSA-qqx8-2xmm- jrv8 * GO-2026-5595 CVE-2026-52844 GHSA-qrp7-cvwr-j2c6 * GO-2026-5597 CVE-2026-44973 GHSA-qw64-3x98-g7q2 * GO-2026-5606 GHSA-r46f-3rpw-hxrv * GO-2026-5617 CVE-2026-42306 GHSA-rg2x-37c3-w2rh * GO-2026-5660 CVE-2026-52846 GHSA-vcc4-2c75-vc9v * GO-2026-5666 CVE-2026-35204 GHSA-vmx8-mqv2-9gmg * GO-2026-5684 CVE-2026-42328 GHSA-w239-58x2-q8p5 * GO-2026-5693 GHSA-w5pp-99ch- qj29 * GO-2026-5730 GHSA-wwhq-w58m-w29c * GO-2026-5736 CVE-2026-44283 GHSA-x35m-3gp4-4fh5 * GO-2026-5740 CVE-2026-44301 GHSA-x597-9fr4-5857 * GO-2026-5748 CVE-2026-7482 GHSA-x8qc-fggm-mpqg * GO-2026-5750 CVE-2026-7020 GHSA-x99g-8v8j-25j2 * GO-2026-5774 GHSA-3fxj-6jh8-hvhx * GO-2026-5775 GHSA-9g5q-2w5x-hmxf * GO-2026-5777 GHSA-rjr7-jggh-pgcp * GO-2026-5781 * GO-2026-5841 GHSA-259r-337f-4rfw * GO-2026-5879 CVE-2026-50162 GHSA-8xwf- rjm4-xvhv * GO-2026-5880 CVE-2026-50163 GHSA-fxhp-mv3v-67qp * GO-2026-5882 CVE-2026-50151 GHSA-jxpm-75mh-9fp7 * GO-2026-5884 GHSA-vh4v-2xq2-g5cg * GO-2026-5885 CVE-2026-48978 GHSA-xf85-363p-868w * GO-2026-5886 CVE-2026-44332 GHSA-g5vh-55hw-rxm8 * GO-2026-5887 CVE-2026-45045 GHSA-gcfq-8gqf-4876 * GO-2026-5912 CVE-2026-53624 GHSA-gv83-gqw6-9j2c * GO-2026-5954 CVE-2026-49838 GHSA-frrj-87jh-2772 * GO-2026-5955 CVE-2026-49837 GHSA-gjrg-jjr3-56cm * GO-2026-5960 CVE-2026-54063 GHSA-h69g-9hx6-f3v4 * GO-2026-5971 CVE-2026-37462 GHSA-pw7p-7fqv-hpj8 * GO-2026-5983 CVE-2026-54448 GHSA-q3fv-x8vg-qqm4 * GO-2026-6000 CVE-2026-50274 GHSA-74j5-xf3v-crq8 * GO-2026-6058 CVE-2026-58442 GHSA-h2x6-g7q6-344v * GO-2026-6059 CVE-2026-58431 GHSA-h56g-4qw7-2mxg * GO-2026-6060 CVE-2026-58426 GHSA-hg5r-vq93-9fv6 * GO-2026-6061 GHSA- hrxh-6v49-42gf * GO-2026-6062 CVE-2026-58434 GHSA-j2w3-9c3r-g83q * GO-2026-6063 CVE-2026-58417 GHSA-jr5x-6h83-wrxf * GO-2026-6064 CVE-2026-55984 GHSA-m932-crvm- gcp5 * GO-2026-6065 CVE-2026-55982 GHSA-mg4f-x9v4-6h2p * GO-2026-6066 CVE-2026-58507 GHSA-p4mj-98mv-xq26 * GO-2026-6067 CVE-2026-58445 GHSA- pgqf-926r-548m * GO-2026-6068 CVE-2026-58427 GHSA-prr9-9mp4-5gp2 * GO-2026-6069 CVE-2026-58510 GHSA-q423-49rw-g9mh * GO-2026-6070 CVE-2026-58432 GHSA-q9pg- jj6x-j9p6 * GO-2026-6071 CVE-2026-59766 GHSA-qf2f-qh6p-7v89 * GO-2026-6072 CVE-2026-56750 GHSA-rgv6-xp99-6mgj * GO-2026-6073 CVE-2026-58435 GHSA-rh79-75qm- gwjr * GO-2026-6074 GHSA-rjvx-x5h2-6px5 * GO-2026-6075 CVE-2026-58418 GHSA- rqhx-647v-wx32 * GO-2026-6076 CVE-2026-25038 GHSA-v73x-hx65-6pf4 * GO-2026-6077 CVE-2026-58421 GHSA-v96j-25gv-g2w9 * GO-2026-6078 CVE-2026-55987 GHSA-vrhc- jjfc-m3m3 * GO-2026-6079 CVE-2026-58425 GHSA-vxv2-8j6r-pcpg * GO-2026-6080 CVE-2026-58439 GHSA-w5pg-649r-p6gg * GO-2026-6081 CVE-2026-24451 GHSA- wrf9-r3h7-7x5v * GO-2026-6082 CVE-2026-42931 GHSA-wwqq-x6w4-frm2 * GO-2026-6083 CVE-2026-23603 GHSA-x77v-q46j-393g * GO-2026-6084 CVE-2026-58441 GHSA- xmj7-xj85-hfc3 * GO-2026-6085 CVE-2026-58438 GHSA-xv9x-fj9g-vj6h * GO-2026-6086 CVE-2026-58443 GHSA-xxjv-752h-3vp2 ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1447=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1447=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 (noarch) * govulncheck-vulndb-0.0.20260727T201416-160000.1.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 (noarch) * govulncheck-vulndb-0.0.20260727T201416-160000.1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-2303.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23603.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-24451.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-25038.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-29181.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-30246.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-32952.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-34783.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-35204.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-35205.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-35206.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-37462.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-39883.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-40611.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-40890.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-41178.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-41506.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-41642.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-41643.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-42285.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-42306.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-42328.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-42554.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-42931.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-44166.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-44283.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-44301.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-44332.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-44517.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-44740.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-44973.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45022.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45045.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45135.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45571.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46384.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46385.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-48978.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-49837.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-49838.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-50151.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-50162.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-50163.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-50274.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52844.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52845.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52846.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53624.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-54063.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-54448.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-55982.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-55984.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-55987.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-56750.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-58417.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-58418.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-58421.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-58425.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-58426.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-58427.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-58431.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-58432.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-58434.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-58435.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-58438.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-58439.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-58441.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-58442.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-58443.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-58445.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-58507.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-58510.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-59766.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-6993.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-7020.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-7482.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-8276.html * https://jira.suse.com/browse/PED-11136 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 25 16:58:11 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2026 16:58:11 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23226-1: important: Security update for unbound Message-ID: <178767709114.3224.13034294117899931308@fafdf49fb59f> # Security update for unbound Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23226-1 Release Date: 2026-08-10T15:27:28Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1271873 * bsc#1271874 * bsc#1271875 * bsc#1271876 * bsc#1271877 * bsc#1271878 * bsc#1271879 * bsc#1271880 * bsc#1271881 * bsc#1271882 * bsc#1271883 * bsc#1271884 * bsc#1271886 * bsc#1271887 * bsc#1271888 * bsc#1271889 * bsc#1271890 * bsc#1271891 * bsc#1271892 * bsc#1271893 * bsc#1271894 * bsc#1271895 * bsc#1271896 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-14586 * CVE-2026-32665 * CVE-2026-40622 * CVE-2026-40691 * CVE-2026-41637 * CVE-2026-42955 * CVE-2026-44621 * CVE-2026-44687 * CVE-2026-44690 * CVE-2026-46582 * CVE-2026-50045 * CVE-2026-50046 * CVE-2026-50243 * CVE-2026-50248 * CVE-2026-50251 * CVE-2026-50252 * CVE-2026-54478 * CVE-2026-55708 * CVE-2026-55717 * CVE-2026-55973 * CVE-2026-55990 * CVE-2026-55991 * CVE-2026-56416 * CVE-2026-56444 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-14586 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-14586 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-14586 ( NVD ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-32665 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-32665 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-32665 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-40622 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-40622 ( NVD ): 6.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:U/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:Amber * CVE-2026-40622 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-40691 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-40691 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-40691 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-41637 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-41637 ( SUSE ): 3.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-41637 ( NVD ): 3.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-42955 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-42955 ( SUSE ): 3.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-42955 ( NVD ): 3.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-44621 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-44621 ( SUSE ): 6.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-44621 ( NVD ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-44687 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-44687 ( SUSE ): 3.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-44687 ( NVD ): 3.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-44690 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-44690 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-44690 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-46582 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46582 ( SUSE ): 3.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-46582 ( NVD ): 3.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-50045 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-50045 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-50045 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-50046 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-50046 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-50046 ( NVD ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-50243 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-50243 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-50243 ( NVD ): 6.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:L/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-50243 ( NVD ): 3.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-50248 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-50248 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-50248 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:L * CVE-2026-50251 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-50251 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-50251 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-50252 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-50252 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-50252 ( NVD ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:H/SA:H/E:P/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:Amber * CVE-2026-50252 ( NVD ): 9.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-54478 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-54478 ( SUSE ): 3.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-54478 ( NVD ): 3.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-55708 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-55708 ( SUSE ): 3.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-55708 ( NVD ): 3.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:R/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-55717 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-55717 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-55717 ( NVD ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-55973 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-55973 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-55973 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-55990 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-55990 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-55990 ( NVD ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-55991 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-55991 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-55991 ( NVD ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-56416 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-56416 ( SUSE ): 5.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-56416 ( NVD ): 4.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-56444 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-56444 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-56444 ( NVD ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 An update that solves 24 vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for unbound fixes the following issues: Update to version 1.25.2. Security issues fixed: * CVE-2026-14586: DoS via assertion in `libngtcp2` for DNS-over-QUIC environments with high concurrency (bsc#1271879). * CVE-2026-32665: Remote DNS-over-QUIC denial of service due to `quic-size` budget bypass (bsc#1271873). * CVE-2026-40691: DoS due to heap overflow via single bad DNSCrypt query over TCP (bsc#1271875). * CVE-2026-41637: Degradation of resolution service due to improperly accounted client-terminated DNS-over-QUIC queries (bsc#1271891). * CVE-2026-42955: Ghost domain window can be extended by up to one cached TTL configured value for A/AAAA glue records (bsc#1271892). * CVE-2026-44621: Libunbound applications configured with `unwanted-reply- threshold` could eventually be abruptly terminated (bsc#1271876). * CVE-2026-44687: Off-by-one error in `harden-below-nxdomain` logic can shadow a stub/forward zone by a legitimate parent's `NXDOMAIN` (bsc#1271893). * CVE-2026-44690: Cross-zone wildcard cache poisoning via `RRSIG.labels` manipulation (bsc#1271877). * CVE-2026-46582: Replay of a wildcard `rrset` as another piece of data triggers poisoning in the server expired reply path (bsc#1271894). * CVE-2026-50045: `max-global-quota` bypass via single client queries for a deeply nested name under a DNSSEC-signed parent (bsc#1271878). * CVE-2026-50046: Possible heap use-after-free in an error path when a DoT forwarded query is jostled out (bsc#1271882). * CVE-2026-50243: `response-ip`/`rpz` can rewrite BOGUS answers instead of returning SERVFAIL (bsc#1271880). * CVE-2026-50248: BOGUS configured primary hostname accepted for XFR in auth/rpz zones (bsc#1271881). * CVE-2026-50251: Attacker supplied `0.0.0.0`/`::` glue triggers defensive full-cache flush (bsc#1271883). * CVE-2026-50252: Possible cache poisoning attack by mapping source port population per thread (bsc#1271884). * CVE-2026-54478: DNS Cookie bypass when proxy-protocol with with `answer- cookie:yes` is used (bsc#1271895). * CVE-2026-55708: Privacy/configuration issue when adding local data in views through `unbound-control` (bsc#1271896). * CVE-2026-55717: `serve-expired-client-timeout` and `response-ip` CNAME redirect could lead to a crash (bsc#1271886). * CVE-2026-55973: DoS due to stack overflow triggered crash when `dns-error- reporting: yes` is set (bsc#1271874). * CVE-2026-55990: Crash via crafted client UDP query due to DNSCrypt faulty configuration (bsc#1271887). * CVE-2026-55991: Remote DNS-over-QUIC (DoQ) flow-control reacheable assertion failure in `libngtcp2` (bsc#1271888). * CVE-2026-56416: Possible heap buffer overflow when validator canonicalizes RDATA that contains domain name (bsc#1271889). * CVE-2026-56444: Degradation of resolution service when `discard-timeout` and `serve-expired-client-timeout` are combined in unusual configuration (bsc#1271890). Other updates and bugfixes: * Version 1.25.2: * Features: * TTL behavior changes: cached records reaching TTL 0 are expired; TTL 0 upstream answers are no longer cached by cachedb; serve-expired-reply-ttl is now capped by the original TTL value; TTL decoding updated to adhere to RFC 8767 section 4 * Add new statistics: num.queries.replyaddr_limit and requestlist.current.replies * Add 'log-thread-id' configuration option to log the system-wide Linux thread ID for easier debugging * Add ECC-GOST12 support per RFC 9558 (available as contrib/gost12.patch) * Allow synthesized DNAME TTL=0 to be served from cache within a 1-second grace period, reducing recursion for TTL=0 DNAMEs (RFC 2308) * Fix DoT/DoH/DoQ to reload certificates on config reload without requiring a full restart; fast_reload now supports changes to tls-service-key, tls-service-pem and tls-cert-bundle * Allow ip at port notation in control-interface configuration * Add iter-scrub-rrsig option (default: 8) to limit the number of RRSIGs processed by the scrubber * Add 'tls-protocols' configuration option to select which TLS protocol versions are used; TLSv1.2 is re-enabled by default * Add pthread_setname_np support for named threads * Bug Fixes: * Fix handle leak in pythonmod on pythonmod_init * Fix crash when mesh_detect_cycle_found() is called with no mesh state * Fix modstack_call_init to use the original string when it has changed * Fix fr_atomic_copy_cfg * Fix auth-zone empty label for $ORIGIN when downloading via HTTP * Fix respip and dns64 to be usable simultaneously; RPZ now works with DNS64 * Fix HTTPS and QUIC not being enabled when port is listed in interface-automatic-ports * Allow wait-limit-cookie: 0 to disable cookie-validated wait limits * Fix FIPS mode in OpenSSL causing unit test failure * Fix discard-timeout to only drop UDP, not stream connections * Reply with SERVFAIL when the wait-limit is exceeded * Add extended DNS error code for invalid query type * Replace deprecated SWIG $function with $action * Log a warning for possible circular dependency when using hostnames in stub/forward zones * Fix infra cache for NAT64 by moving NAT64 synthesis to the delegation point when adding target addresses * Fix discard-timeout packet accounting in the mesh area * Update IANA portlist * Copy DNSTAP configuration from daemon to workers after fast_reload * Fix HTTP/2 stream mesh state removal and drop handling for postpone_drop and send failures * Log THROWAWAY and (DNSSEC) LAME responses with clearer categorization in log output * Fix EDE removal logic consistency between encoding errors and encoding replies * Fix EDNS subnet scope-zero queries not being stored when forward-no-cache or stub-no-cache is set * Do not initialize quic_table unless QUIC is enabled * Fix fast_reload to copy iter_scrub_ns, iter_scrub_cname and max_global_quota options * Fix allow-notify entries with hostnames to be copied after IPv4/IPv6 lookup; fix skipping hostname lookups when only URLs are configured * Fix NAT64 inconsistency with do-not-query-address during retries * Fix cachedb aggressive negative responses not setting the RA flag * Fix root key priming failure after loading RPZ zones containing ZONEMD RRtype * Fix local-zone always_refuse to also block DS queries * Fix cache lookup/store in external cachedb when forwarder/stub uses the no-cache option * Fix cachedb returning expired bogus data as non-bogus * Fix validator unchecked state handling with validation recursion and EDNS subnet * Fix DNAME lookup flag and assertion in expired calculation debug routine * Fix DNS rebinding bypass via SVCB/HTTPS records; private-address now also elides SVCB and HTTPS records matching the filter * Warn for unused 'nodefault' local-zone configuration in unbound-checkconf * Fix lock/unlock for view in memory error handling * Apply cache TTL policy to DNAME and synthesized CNAME on the wire path * Fix detection of HTTP listening port in fast_reload * Fix ignoring out-of-zone DNAME records for CNAME synthesis * Fix invalid HTTP content length/chunk size checks and RR rdata field length validation in zone transfer, preventing heap buffer-overflow read errors * Fix defense in depth for service callback with empty packet * Fix shared memory statistics with threads * Fix EDNS client subnet to not store SERVFAIL in the global cache after a failed lookup; stores a short-lived failure entry in the subnet cache instead * Fix memory corruption related core dumps when alloc_reg_obtain encounters an empty list * Fix RFC 7766 compliance when client sends EOF over TCP * Fix DoH session cleanup when the same query appears on multiple streams * Fix TLS context setup for tls-service-pem * Fix TTL comparisons in rdata_copy for 32-bit signed/unsigned values * Fix memory leak in subnet SERVFAIL store * Fix for the Jiggle Attack: server now answers errors for error cases and no longer reflects parts of the incoming query * Fix EDNS extended RCODE reflection: server no longer echoes extended RCODE values after CHAOS class queries * Fix iterator RCODE handling of YXDOMAIN: only accept YXDOMAIN answers that contain a DNAME record * Fix missing bounds check when decompressing dnames for downloaded authority zones, preventing malformed content from truncated AXFR packets * Fix upstream TLS connections being reused for different names at the same IP address * Fix to disallow signatures with revoked DNSKEYs * Fix DNAME with unsigned CNAME to check for the correct match, preventing certain zone configurations from granting secure status to unchecked CNAMEs * Fix wildcard CNAME handling in the chain of trust * Fix buffer overrun in doq_repinfo_retrieve_localaddr() * Packaging changes: * Update keyring to new NLnet Labs release signing key ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1446=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1446=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 (x86_64) * unbound-anchor-1.25.2-160000.1.1 * unbound-1.25.2-160000.1.1 * unbound-devel-1.25.2-160000.1.1 * libunbound8-debuginfo-1.25.2-160000.1.1 * unbound-debugsource-1.25.2-160000.1.1 * libunbound8-1.25.2-160000.1.1 * unbound-debuginfo-1.25.2-160000.1.1 * python3-unbound-1.25.2-160000.1.1 * unbound-anchor-debuginfo-1.25.2-160000.1.1 * python3-unbound-debuginfo-1.25.2-160000.1.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * unbound-anchor-1.25.2-160000.1.1 * unbound-1.25.2-160000.1.1 * unbound-devel-1.25.2-160000.1.1 * libunbound8-1.25.2-160000.1.1 * libunbound8-debuginfo-1.25.2-160000.1.1 * unbound-debugsource-1.25.2-160000.1.1 * unbound-debuginfo-1.25.2-160000.1.1 * python3-unbound-1.25.2-160000.1.1 * unbound-anchor-debuginfo-1.25.2-160000.1.1 * python3-unbound-debuginfo-1.25.2-160000.1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-14586.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-32665.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-40622.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-40691.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-41637.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-42955.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-44621.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-44687.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-44690.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46582.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-50045.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-50046.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-50243.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-50248.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-50251.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-50252.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-54478.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-55708.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-55717.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-55973.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-55990.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-55991.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-56416.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-56444.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271873 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271874 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271875 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271876 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271877 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271878 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271879 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271880 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271881 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271882 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271883 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271884 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271886 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271887 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271888 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271889 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271890 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271891 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271892 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271893 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271894 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271895 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271896 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 25 16:58:59 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2026 16:58:59 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23225-1: important: Security update for libssh2_org Message-ID: <178767713975.3224.465584612386095147@fafdf49fb59f> # Security update for libssh2_org Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23225-1 Release Date: 2026-08-10T15:24:32Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1263890 * bsc#1268546 * bsc#1269567 * bsc#1269568 * bsc#1272734 * bsc#1272735 * bsc#1272736 * bsc#1272737 Cross-References: * CVE-2025-15661 * CVE-2026-58050 * CVE-2026-58051 * CVE-2026-66032 * CVE-2026-66033 * CVE-2026-66034 * CVE-2026-66035 * CVE-2026-7598 CVSS scores: * CVE-2025-15661 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-15661 ( NVD ): 8.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2025-15661 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-15661 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-58050 ( SUSE ): 9.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-58050 ( SUSE ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-58050 ( NVD ): 8.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-58050 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-58050 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-58051 ( SUSE ): 8.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-58051 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-58051 ( NVD ): 8.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-58051 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-66032 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-66032 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-66032 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-66032 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-66033 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-66033 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-66033 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-66033 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-66034 ( SUSE ): 7.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-66034 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-66034 ( NVD ): 7.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-66034 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-66035 ( SUSE ): 7.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-66035 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-66035 ( NVD ): 7.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-66035 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-7598 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-7598 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-7598 ( NVD ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-7598 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-7598 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 An update that solves eight vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for libssh2_org fixes the following issues: * CVE-2025-15661: out-of-bounds heap read vulnerability in the `sftp_symlink()` function in `src/sftp.c` (bsc#1268546). * CVE-2026-7598: integer overflow in function `userauth_password` of file `src/userauth.c` (bsc#1263890). * CVE-2026-58050: heap buffer overflow due to missing bounds check in attribute count of publickey-subsystem response (bsc#1269568). * CVE-2026-58051: uninitialized pointer freed when malformed responses are sent by an SSH server (bsc#1269567). * CVE-2026-66032: arbitrary code execution via double-free in SFTP session (bsc#1272737). * CVE-2026-66033: denial of service via integer underflow in AES-GCM cipher negotiation (bsc#1272736). * CVE-2026-66034: information disclosure and potential arbitrary code execution via heap out-of-bounds read (bsc#1272735). * CVE-2026-66035: arbitrary code execution via heap buffer overflow during SSH negotiation (bsc#1272734). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1445=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1445=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 (x86_64) * libssh2-1-debuginfo-1.11.1-160000.5.1 * libssh2-devel-1.11.1-160000.5.1 * libssh2_org-debugsource-1.11.1-160000.5.1 * libssh2-1-1.11.1-160000.5.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * libssh2-1-debuginfo-1.11.1-160000.5.1 * libssh2-devel-1.11.1-160000.5.1 * libssh2_org-debugsource-1.11.1-160000.5.1 * libssh2-1-1.11.1-160000.5.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-15661.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-58050.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-58051.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-66032.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-66033.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-66034.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-66035.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-7598.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263890 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268546 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269567 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269568 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272734 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272735 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272736 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272737 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 25 16:59:38 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2026 16:59:38 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23224-1: important: Security update for gd Message-ID: <178767717871.3224.8989499010220181922@fafdf49fb59f> # Security update for gd Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23224-1 Release Date: 2026-08-10T13:20:47Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1273101 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-9672 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-9672 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:L Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 An update that solves one vulnerability can now be installed. ## Description: This update for gd fixes the following issue: * CVE-2026-9672: security issue in `libgd` (bsc#1273101). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1444=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1444=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * gd-debuginfo-2.3.3-160000.3.1 * libgd3-2.3.3-160000.3.1 * gd-devel-2.3.3-160000.3.1 * gd-debugsource-2.3.3-160000.3.1 * libgd3-debuginfo-2.3.3-160000.3.1 * gd-2.3.3-160000.3.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 (x86_64) * gd-debuginfo-2.3.3-160000.3.1 * libgd3-2.3.3-160000.3.1 * gd-devel-2.3.3-160000.3.1 * gd-debugsource-2.3.3-160000.3.1 * libgd3-debuginfo-2.3.3-160000.3.1 * gd-2.3.3-160000.3.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-9672.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273101 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 25 17:00:19 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2026 17:00:19 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23223-1: important: Security update for open-iscsi Message-ID: <178767721929.3224.5369999175558293127@fafdf49fb59f> # Security update for open-iscsi Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23223-1 Release Date: 2026-08-14T06:41:21Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1268352 * bsc#1268353 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-44943 * CVE-2026-44944 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-44943 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-44943 ( SUSE ): 8.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-44943 ( NVD ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-44944 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-44944 ( SUSE ): 8.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-44944 ( NVD ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 An update that solves two vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for open-iscsi fixes the following issues: Update to version 2.1.12.suse+0.8f77cf16: * CVE-2026-44943: improper limitation of pathname to a restricted directory allows remote MITM attackers to create root-owned files outside the database and inject lines into records (bsc#1268353). * CVE-2026-44944: incorrect authorization allows unpriviledged local users to use the `isscsiuio` control socket (bsc#1268352). Changes for open-iscsi: * Version 2.1.12.suse+0.8f77cf16: * Fix security issues recently discovered by Keith at Linneman Labs. * iscsi-init.service: use `iscsi-gen-initiatorname`. * iscsi-gen-initiatorname: use `@IQN_PREFIX@` as default. * Avoid possible double free of found in `idbm_rec_update_param`. * iscsi: validate interface IP against target address family. ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1458=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1458=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * iscsiuio-debuginfo-0.7.8.8-160000.4.1 * open-iscsi-devel-2.1.12-160000.4.1 * libopeniscsiusr0-0.2.0-160000.4.1 * iscsiuio-0.7.8.8-160000.4.1 * libopeniscsiusr0-debuginfo-0.2.0-160000.4.1 * open-iscsi-debuginfo-2.1.12-160000.4.1 * open-iscsi-debugsource-2.1.12-160000.4.1 * open-iscsi-2.1.12-160000.4.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 (ppc64le x86_64) * iscsiuio-debuginfo-0.7.8.8-160000.4.1 * open-iscsi-devel-2.1.12-160000.4.1 * libopeniscsiusr0-0.2.0-160000.4.1 * iscsiuio-0.7.8.8-160000.4.1 * libopeniscsiusr0-debuginfo-0.2.0-160000.4.1 * open-iscsi-debuginfo-2.1.12-160000.4.1 * open-iscsi-debugsource-2.1.12-160000.4.1 * open-iscsi-2.1.12-160000.4.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-44943.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-44944.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268352 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268353 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 25 17:01:06 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2026 17:01:06 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23222-1: important: Security update for ffmpeg-7 Message-ID: <178767726673.3224.8509267245330270693@fafdf49fb59f> # Security update for ffmpeg-7 Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23222-1 Release Date: 2026-08-12T08:07:23Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1272752 * bsc#1272754 * bsc#1272758 * bsc#1272765 * bsc#1272767 * bsc#1272768 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-64830 * CVE-2026-64832 * CVE-2026-64835 * CVE-2026-66038 * CVE-2026-66039 * CVE-2026-66041 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-64830 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64830 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64830 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-64830 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64832 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64832 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64832 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-64832 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64835 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64835 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64835 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-64835 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-66038 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-66038 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-66038 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-66038 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-66038 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-66039 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-66039 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-66039 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-66039 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-66039 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-66041 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:P/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-66041 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-66041 ( NVD ): 7.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:P/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-66041 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-66041 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 An update that solves six vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for ffmpeg-7 fixes the following issues: * CVE-2026-64830: Heap Buffer Overflow via VobSub Subtitle Demuxer (bsc#1272752). * CVE-2026-64832: Double-Free in NVDEC Hardware Decoder via nvdec.c (bsc#1272754). * CVE-2026-64835: Out-of-Bounds Memory Access in ADX Audio Decoder (bsc#1272758). * CVE-2026-66038: LCL/ZLIB Video Decoder Information Disclosure via lcldec.c (bsc#1272768). * CVE-2026-66039: MACE6 Audio Decoder Heap Out-of-Bounds Write via CAF File (bsc#1272765). * CVE-2026-66041: Heap Out-of-Bounds Write via vf_quirc Filter (bsc#1272767). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1454=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 (ppc64le) * ffmpeg-7-7.1.4-160000.3.1 * libavutil59-7.1.4-160000.3.1 * libavcodec61-debuginfo-7.1.4-160000.3.1 * libavfilter10-debuginfo-7.1.4-160000.3.1 * libavformat61-debuginfo-7.1.4-160000.3.1 * ffmpeg-7-debuginfo-7.1.4-160000.3.1 * libavcodec61-7.1.4-160000.3.1 * ffmpeg-7-debugsource-7.1.4-160000.3.1 * libswscale8-debuginfo-7.1.4-160000.3.1 * libavdevice61-7.1.4-160000.3.1 * libavformat61-7.1.4-160000.3.1 * libavutil59-debuginfo-7.1.4-160000.3.1 * libswscale8-7.1.4-160000.3.1 * libavdevice61-debuginfo-7.1.4-160000.3.1 * libswresample5-debuginfo-7.1.4-160000.3.1 * libswresample5-7.1.4-160000.3.1 * libpostproc58-7.1.4-160000.3.1 * libavfilter10-7.1.4-160000.3.1 * libpostproc58-debuginfo-7.1.4-160000.3.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64830.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64832.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64835.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-66038.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-66039.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-66041.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272752 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272754 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272758 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272765 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272767 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272768 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 25 17:29:33 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2026 17:29:33 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3790-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel Message-ID: <178767897330.7804.14219927518994165735@5cbab41a56f5> # Security update for the Linux Kernel Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3790-1 Release Date: 2026-08-25T12:24:49Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1185845 * bsc#1239511 * bsc#1243603 * bsc#1246182 * bsc#1247455 * bsc#1253262 * bsc#1253674 * bsc#1255357 * bsc#1255703 * bsc#1256675 * bsc#1257815 * bsc#1258718 * bsc#1260347 * bsc#1262573 * bsc#1262745 * bsc#1262771 * bsc#1263010 * bsc#1263068 * bsc#1263718 * bsc#1263788 * bsc#1264007 * bsc#1264013 * bsc#1264053 * bsc#1264076 * bsc#1264089 * bsc#1264090 * bsc#1264184 * bsc#1264319 * bsc#1264333 * bsc#1264418 * bsc#1264422 * bsc#1264452 * bsc#1264532 * bsc#1264534 * bsc#1264537 * bsc#1264539 * bsc#1264543 * bsc#1264558 * bsc#1264601 * bsc#1264712 * bsc#1264779 * bsc#1264793 * bsc#1264795 * bsc#1264827 * bsc#1264832 * bsc#1265009 * bsc#1265141 * bsc#1265308 * bsc#1266238 * bsc#1266685 * bsc#1266695 * bsc#1266710 * bsc#1266715 * bsc#1266758 * bsc#1266813 * bsc#1266850 * bsc#1266869 * bsc#1266876 * bsc#1266880 * bsc#1266890 * bsc#1266891 * bsc#1266896 * bsc#1266900 * bsc#1266904 * bsc#1266913 * bsc#1266918 * bsc#1267025 * bsc#1267203 * bsc#1267210 * bsc#1267375 * bsc#1267384 * bsc#1267439 * bsc#1267570 * bsc#1267584 * bsc#1267596 * bsc#1267656 * bsc#1267662 * bsc#1267678 * bsc#1267682 * bsc#1267689 * bsc#1267714 * bsc#1267715 * bsc#1267943 * bsc#1267986 * bsc#1267995 * bsc#1268029 * bsc#1268307 * bsc#1268648 * bsc#1268659 * bsc#1268966 * bsc#1268967 * bsc#1268983 * bsc#1269003 * bsc#1269024 * bsc#1269027 * bsc#1269094 * bsc#1269104 * bsc#1269112 * bsc#1269115 * bsc#1269117 * bsc#1269118 * bsc#1269119 * bsc#1269132 * bsc#1269134 * bsc#1269138 * bsc#1269154 * bsc#1269181 * bsc#1269185 * bsc#1269186 * bsc#1269229 * bsc#1269233 * bsc#1269240 * bsc#1269270 * bsc#1269272 * bsc#1269289 * bsc#1269290 * bsc#1269307 * bsc#1269318 * bsc#1269362 * bsc#1269376 * bsc#1269383 * bsc#1269512 * bsc#1269513 * bsc#1269577 * bsc#1269633 * bsc#1269643 * bsc#1269658 * bsc#1269659 * bsc#1269660 * bsc#1269672 * bsc#1269688 * bsc#1269689 * bsc#1269694 * bsc#1269697 * bsc#1269714 * bsc#1269724 * bsc#1269734 * bsc#1269773 * bsc#1269797 * bsc#1269808 * bsc#1269810 * bsc#1269819 * bsc#1269964 * bsc#1269981 * bsc#1269990 * bsc#1269991 * bsc#1269994 * bsc#1270000 * bsc#1270102 * bsc#1270113 * bsc#1270132 * bsc#1270230 * bsc#1271250 * bsc#1271283 * bsc#1271285 * bsc#1271291 * bsc#1271349 * bsc#1271368 * bsc#1271402 * bsc#1271526 * bsc#1271717 * bsc#1271731 * bsc#1271813 * bsc#1271818 * bsc#1271825 * bsc#1271826 * bsc#1271827 * bsc#1271831 * bsc#1271832 * bsc#1271833 * bsc#1271834 * bsc#1271858 * bsc#1271866 * bsc#1271869 * bsc#1271870 * bsc#1271899 * bsc#1271904 * bsc#1271908 * bsc#1271912 * bsc#1271937 * bsc#1271955 * bsc#1271964 * bsc#1271967 * bsc#1272146 * bsc#1272149 * bsc#1272176 * bsc#1272180 * bsc#1272183 * bsc#1272187 * bsc#1272194 * bsc#1272197 * bsc#1272204 * bsc#1272207 * bsc#1272211 * bsc#1272242 * bsc#1272246 * bsc#1272263 * bsc#1272268 * bsc#1272282 * bsc#1272296 * bsc#1272325 * bsc#1272360 * bsc#1272361 * bsc#1272362 * bsc#1272373 * bsc#1272374 * bsc#1272380 * bsc#1272384 * bsc#1272387 * bsc#1272389 * bsc#1272406 * bsc#1272434 * bsc#1272466 * bsc#1272467 * bsc#1272468 * bsc#1272470 * bsc#1272472 * bsc#1272474 * bsc#1272478 * bsc#1272480 * bsc#1272482 * bsc#1272483 * bsc#1272489 * bsc#1272492 * bsc#1272494 * bsc#1272499 * bsc#1272500 * bsc#1272501 * bsc#1272513 * bsc#1272517 * bsc#1272522 * bsc#1272523 * bsc#1272573 * bsc#1272578 * bsc#1272591 * bsc#1272600 * bsc#1272607 * bsc#1272614 * bsc#1272617 * bsc#1272620 * bsc#1272642 * bsc#1272646 * bsc#1272659 * bsc#1272664 * bsc#1272665 * bsc#1272668 * bsc#1272670 * bsc#1272671 * bsc#1272678 * bsc#1272681 * bsc#1272685 * bsc#1272686 * bsc#1272689 * bsc#1272690 * bsc#1272691 * bsc#1272693 * bsc#1272694 * bsc#1272706 * bsc#1272781 * bsc#1272785 * bsc#1272787 * bsc#1272797 * bsc#1272800 * bsc#1272807 * bsc#1272836 * bsc#1272843 * bsc#1272850 * bsc#1272853 * bsc#1272855 * bsc#1272863 * bsc#1272865 * bsc#1272871 * bsc#1272891 * bsc#1272892 * bsc#1272897 * bsc#1272903 * bsc#1272904 * bsc#1272907 * bsc#1272918 * bsc#1272920 * bsc#1272973 * bsc#1273004 * bsc#1273023 * bsc#1273035 * bsc#1273044 * bsc#1273117 * bsc#1273231 * bsc#1273550 * bsc#1274072 Cross-References: * CVE-2023-2058 * CVE-2025-21845 * CVE-2025-38250 * CVE-2025-38469 * CVE-2025-40213 * CVE-2025-54518 * CVE-2025-68223 * CVE-2025-68741 * CVE-2025-68818 * CVE-2026-23097 * CVE-2026-31431 * CVE-2026-31482 * CVE-2026-31483 * CVE-2026-31542 * CVE-2026-31598 * CVE-2026-31628 * CVE-2026-31759 * CVE-2026-43016 * CVE-2026-43033 * CVE-2026-43046 * CVE-2026-43056 * CVE-2026-43059 * CVE-2026-43114 * CVE-2026-43130 * CVE-2026-43161 * CVE-2026-43168 * CVE-2026-43170 * CVE-2026-43172 * CVE-2026-43216 * CVE-2026-43230 * CVE-2026-43262 * CVE-2026-43266 * CVE-2026-43276 * CVE-2026-43281 * CVE-2026-43308 * CVE-2026-43309 * CVE-2026-43328 * CVE-2026-43352 * CVE-2026-43439 * CVE-2026-43440 * CVE-2026-43451 * CVE-2026-43475 * CVE-2026-45860 * CVE-2026-45873 * CVE-2026-45904 * CVE-2026-45905 * CVE-2026-45913 * CVE-2026-45915 * CVE-2026-45917 * CVE-2026-45944 * CVE-2026-45973 * CVE-2026-46003 * CVE-2026-46015 * CVE-2026-46026 * CVE-2026-46038 * CVE-2026-46080 * CVE-2026-46084 * CVE-2026-46109 * CVE-2026-46117 * CVE-2026-46126 * CVE-2026-46137 * CVE-2026-46144 * CVE-2026-46145 * CVE-2026-46147 * CVE-2026-46158 * CVE-2026-46168 * CVE-2026-46170 * CVE-2026-46174 * CVE-2026-46180 * CVE-2026-46189 * CVE-2026-46193 * CVE-2026-46234 * CVE-2026-46243 * CVE-2026-46245 * CVE-2026-46265 * CVE-2026-46292 * CVE-2026-46306 * CVE-2026-46323 * CVE-2026-46324 * CVE-2026-46333 * CVE-2026-52910 * CVE-2026-52921 * CVE-2026-52927 * CVE-2026-52930 * CVE-2026-52937 * CVE-2026-52941 * CVE-2026-52942 * CVE-2026-52947 * CVE-2026-52967 * CVE-2026-52970 * CVE-2026-52974 * CVE-2026-52984 * CVE-2026-52986 * CVE-2026-52988 * CVE-2026-52991 * CVE-2026-52998 * CVE-2026-52999 * CVE-2026-53000 * CVE-2026-53002 * CVE-2026-53006 * CVE-2026-53011 * CVE-2026-53012 * CVE-2026-53032 * CVE-2026-53062 * CVE-2026-53063 * CVE-2026-53064 * CVE-2026-53069 * CVE-2026-53074 * CVE-2026-53083 * CVE-2026-53088 * CVE-2026-53106 * CVE-2026-53107 * CVE-2026-53123 * CVE-2026-53129 * CVE-2026-53131 * CVE-2026-53132 * CVE-2026-53134 * CVE-2026-53175 * CVE-2026-53177 * CVE-2026-53183 * CVE-2026-53184 * CVE-2026-53185 * CVE-2026-53189 * CVE-2026-53212 * CVE-2026-53221 * CVE-2026-53230 * CVE-2026-53236 * CVE-2026-53250 * CVE-2026-53252 * CVE-2026-53262 * CVE-2026-53265 * CVE-2026-53267 * CVE-2026-53270 * CVE-2026-53275 * CVE-2026-53289 * CVE-2026-53291 * CVE-2026-53297 * CVE-2026-53321 * CVE-2026-53324 * CVE-2026-53331 * CVE-2026-53332 * CVE-2026-53345 * CVE-2026-53354 * CVE-2026-53369 * CVE-2026-53374 * CVE-2026-53375 * CVE-2026-53376 * CVE-2026-53379 * CVE-2026-53382 * CVE-2026-53385 * CVE-2026-53388 * CVE-2026-53391 * CVE-2026-53392 * CVE-2026-53393 * CVE-2026-53397 * CVE-2026-53398 * CVE-2026-53399 * CVE-2026-53402 * CVE-2026-53403 * CVE-2026-63794 * CVE-2026-63795 * CVE-2026-63802 * CVE-2026-63806 * CVE-2026-63807 * CVE-2026-63809 * CVE-2026-63821 * CVE-2026-63822 * CVE-2026-63824 * CVE-2026-63826 * CVE-2026-63829 * CVE-2026-63836 * CVE-2026-63843 * CVE-2026-63844 * CVE-2026-63845 * CVE-2026-63846 * CVE-2026-63847 * CVE-2026-63848 * CVE-2026-63851 * CVE-2026-63852 * CVE-2026-63853 * CVE-2026-63854 * CVE-2026-63855 * CVE-2026-63856 * CVE-2026-63861 * CVE-2026-63862 * CVE-2026-63869 * CVE-2026-63882 * CVE-2026-63884 * CVE-2026-63892 * CVE-2026-63893 * CVE-2026-63895 * CVE-2026-63896 * CVE-2026-63897 * CVE-2026-63899 * CVE-2026-63900 * CVE-2026-63901 * CVE-2026-63902 * CVE-2026-63903 * CVE-2026-63904 * CVE-2026-63905 * CVE-2026-63908 * CVE-2026-63912 * CVE-2026-63915 * CVE-2026-63916 * CVE-2026-63917 * CVE-2026-63919 * CVE-2026-63921 * CVE-2026-63922 * CVE-2026-63924 * CVE-2026-63927 * CVE-2026-63928 * CVE-2026-63930 * CVE-2026-63931 * CVE-2026-63934 * CVE-2026-63938 * CVE-2026-63939 * CVE-2026-63940 * CVE-2026-63942 * CVE-2026-63943 * CVE-2026-63945 * CVE-2026-63946 * CVE-2026-63947 * CVE-2026-63948 * CVE-2026-63949 * CVE-2026-63952 * CVE-2026-63957 * CVE-2026-63958 * CVE-2026-63959 * CVE-2026-63960 * CVE-2026-63961 * CVE-2026-63962 * CVE-2026-63964 * CVE-2026-63967 * CVE-2026-63968 * CVE-2026-63971 * CVE-2026-63974 * CVE-2026-63975 * CVE-2026-63976 * CVE-2026-63984 * CVE-2026-63991 * CVE-2026-63994 * CVE-2026-64025 * CVE-2026-64089 * CVE-2026-64106 * CVE-2026-64174 * CVE-2026-64179 * CVE-2026-64182 * CVE-2026-64183 * CVE-2026-64187 * CVE-2026-64189 * CVE-2026-64191 * CVE-2026-64220 * CVE-2026-64221 * CVE-2026-64223 * CVE-2026-64231 * CVE-2026-64234 * CVE-2026-64242 * CVE-2026-64298 * CVE-2026-64330 * CVE-2026-64336 * CVE-2026-64345 * CVE-2026-64347 * CVE-2026-64465 * CVE-2026-64530 * CVE-2026-64560 * CVE-2026-64561 * CVE-2026-64564 * CVE-2026-64600 CVSS scores: * CVE-2023-2058 ( NVD ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:C/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2023-2058 ( NVD ): 2.4 CVSS:3.0/AV:N/AC:L/PR:H/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2025-21845 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-21845 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-21845 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-21845 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-38250 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-38250 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-38250 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-38250 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-38469 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-38469 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-38469 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-40213 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-40213 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2025-40213 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-54518 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-54518 ( SUSE ): 7.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-54518 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2025-54518 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-68223 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-68223 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-68223 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-68741 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-68741 ( SUSE ): 6.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-68741 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-68818 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-68818 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23097 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23097 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-23097 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31431 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31431 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31431 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31482 ( SUSE ): 2.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31482 ( SUSE ): 2.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-31482 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31483 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31483 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-31483 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31542 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31542 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31542 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31598 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31598 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31598 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31628 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31628 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-31628 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31759 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31759 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31759 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43016 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43016 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43033 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43033 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43033 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43046 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43046 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43056 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43056 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43059 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43114 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43114 ( NVD ): 9.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:L * CVE-2026-43114 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-43130 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43130 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43161 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43161 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43168 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43168 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43170 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43170 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43172 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43172 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43216 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43216 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43230 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43230 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43262 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43262 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43262 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43266 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43266 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43266 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43276 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43276 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43281 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43281 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43308 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43308 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43308 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43309 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43309 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43328 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43328 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43352 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43352 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43439 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43439 ( NVD ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43440 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43440 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43451 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43451 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43475 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43475 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45860 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45860 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-45860 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45873 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45873 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-45873 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45904 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45904 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45904 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45905 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45905 ( NVD ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45913 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45913 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45913 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45915 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45915 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45915 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45917 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45917 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45917 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45944 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45944 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45944 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45973 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45973 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46003 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46003 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46003 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46015 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46015 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46026 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46026 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46026 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46038 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46038 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46080 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46080 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46080 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46084 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46084 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46109 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46109 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46117 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46117 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46117 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46117 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46126 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46126 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-46126 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46137 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46137 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46137 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46144 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46144 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46145 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46145 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46145 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46145 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46147 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46147 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-46147 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46158 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46158 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46168 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46168 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46170 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46170 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46170 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46174 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46174 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-46174 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46180 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46180 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46189 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46189 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46189 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46193 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46193 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46234 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46234 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46243 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46243 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46243 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-46243 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46243 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46245 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46245 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46245 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46265 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46265 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46292 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46292 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46306 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46306 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46306 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46323 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46323 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46323 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46324 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46324 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46324 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46333 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46333 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-46333 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-46333 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52910 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52910 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52910 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52910 ( NVD ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52921 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52921 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52927 ( SUSE ): 4.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-52927 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52930 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52930 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52937 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52937 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52941 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52941 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52942 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52942 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52947 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52947 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52967 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52967 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52970 ( SUSE ): 2.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-52970 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52974 ( SUSE ): 4.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-52974 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52984 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52984 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52986 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52986 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52988 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52988 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52991 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52991 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52991 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52998 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52998 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52999 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52999 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53000 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53000 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53000 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53002 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53002 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53002 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53006 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53006 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53006 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53011 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53011 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53012 ( SUSE ): 6.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53012 ( SUSE ): 4.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53012 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53032 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53032 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53032 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53062 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53062 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53063 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53063 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53064 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53064 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53064 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53069 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53069 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53069 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53074 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53074 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53083 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53083 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53088 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53088 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53088 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53106 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53106 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53106 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53107 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53107 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53107 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53123 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53123 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53129 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53129 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53131 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53131 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53131 ( NVD ): 9.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53132 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53132 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53134 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-53134 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53175 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53175 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53175 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53177 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53177 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53177 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53183 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53183 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53184 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53184 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53185 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53185 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53185 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53189 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53189 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53189 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53212 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53212 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53221 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53221 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53230 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53230 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53236 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53236 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-53236 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53250 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53250 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53252 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53252 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53262 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53262 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53262 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53265 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53265 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53267 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53267 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53267 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53270 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53270 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53275 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53275 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53275 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53289 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53289 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53289 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53291 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53291 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53291 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53297 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53297 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53321 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53321 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53321 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53324 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53324 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53331 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53331 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53331 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53332 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53332 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53345 ( SUSE ): 2.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-53345 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53354 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53354 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53354 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53369 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53369 ( NVD ): 8.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53374 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53374 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53374 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53375 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53375 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53375 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53376 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53376 ( SUSE ): 6.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53376 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53379 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53379 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-53379 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53382 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53382 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53382 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53385 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53385 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53385 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53388 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53391 ( SUSE ): 6.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53391 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53392 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:A/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53392 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53392 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53393 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53393 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-53393 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53397 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53397 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53397 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53398 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53398 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-53398 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53399 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53399 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53399 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53402 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53402 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53402 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53403 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53403 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53403 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63794 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63794 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63794 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63795 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63795 ( NVD ): 10.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63802 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63802 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63802 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63806 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63806 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63806 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63807 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63807 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63807 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63809 ( SUSE ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63809 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63821 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63821 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63822 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63822 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63824 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63824 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63824 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63826 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63826 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63829 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63829 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63829 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63836 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63836 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63843 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63843 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63843 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63844 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63844 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63844 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63845 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63845 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63845 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63846 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63846 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63846 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63847 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63847 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63847 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63848 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63848 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-63848 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63851 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63851 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63851 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63852 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63852 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63852 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63853 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63853 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63853 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63854 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63854 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63854 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63855 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63855 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63855 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63856 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63856 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63856 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63861 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63861 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-63862 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63862 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-63869 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-63869 ( NVD ): 7.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:L * CVE-2026-63882 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63882 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63884 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63884 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63884 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63892 ( SUSE ): 5.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63892 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63893 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63893 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63895 ( SUSE ): 2.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63895 ( SUSE ): 2.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-63896 ( SUSE ): 5.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63896 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63897 ( SUSE ): 2.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63897 ( SUSE ): 2.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-63899 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63899 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63900 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63900 ( SUSE ): 4.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-63901 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63901 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63902 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63902 ( SUSE ): 4.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63903 ( SUSE ): 5.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63903 ( SUSE ): 5.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63904 ( SUSE ): 5.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63904 ( SUSE ): 5.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63905 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63905 ( SUSE ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63908 ( SUSE ): 4.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63908 ( SUSE ): 3.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-63912 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63912 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63912 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63915 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63915 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63915 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63916 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63916 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63917 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63917 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63917 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63919 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63919 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63919 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63921 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:L/SC:H/SI:H/SA:L * CVE-2026-63921 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:L * CVE-2026-63921 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63922 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63922 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63924 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63924 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63927 ( SUSE ): 5.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63927 ( SUSE ): 4.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63927 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63928 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63928 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63930 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63930 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63930 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63931 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63931 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63934 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63934 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-63938 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63938 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63938 ( NVD ): 9.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63939 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63939 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63939 ( NVD ): 9.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63940 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63940 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-63940 ( NVD ): 9.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63942 ( SUSE ): 5.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63942 ( SUSE ): 4.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63942 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63943 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63943 ( SUSE ): 4.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63945 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63945 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63945 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63946 ( SUSE ): 7.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63946 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63946 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63947 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63947 ( SUSE ): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-63947 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63948 ( SUSE ): 2.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63948 ( SUSE ): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-63949 ( SUSE ): 4.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63949 ( SUSE ): 2.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-63952 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63952 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63952 ( NVD ): 8.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-63957 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63957 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63958 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63958 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63959 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63959 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63960 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63960 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63961 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63961 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63962 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63962 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63964 ( SUSE ): 6.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63964 ( SUSE ): 4.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63967 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63967 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-63968 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63968 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63968 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63971 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63971 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63971 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63974 ( SUSE ): 5.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63974 ( SUSE ): 4.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63974 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63975 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63975 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63975 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63976 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63976 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63976 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63984 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63984 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63991 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63991 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63994 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63994 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63994 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64025 ( SUSE ): 6.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64025 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64089 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64089 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-64089 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64106 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64106 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64106 ( NVD ): 9.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64174 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64174 ( SUSE ): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-64174 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64179 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64179 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-64179 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64182 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64182 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-64182 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64183 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64183 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64183 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64187 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64187 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64187 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64189 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64189 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64189 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64191 ( SUSE ): 8.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64191 ( SUSE ): 6.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64191 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64220 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64220 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64220 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64221 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64221 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64221 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64223 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64223 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64223 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64231 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64231 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64231 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64234 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64234 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64234 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64242 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64242 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64242 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64298 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64298 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64330 ( SUSE ): 2.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64330 ( SUSE ): 3.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-64336 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64336 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-64345 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64345 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-64347 ( SUSE ): 4.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64347 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64465 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64465 ( SUSE ): 4.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64560 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64560 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64560 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64561 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64561 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64561 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64564 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64564 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64564 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 * Development Tools Module 15-SP7 * Legacy Module 15-SP7 * Public Cloud Module 15-SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Availability Extension 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Workstation Extension 15 SP7 An update that solves 268 vulnerabilities and has 21 security fixes can now be installed. ## Description: The SUSE Linux Enterprise 15 SP7 kernel was updated to fix various security issues: The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2025-68741: scsi: qla2xxx: Fix improper freeing of purex item (bsc#1255703). * CVE-2025-68818: scsi: Revert "scsi: qla2xxx: Perform lockless command completion in abort path" (bsc#1256675). * CVE-2026-23097: migrate: correct lock ordering for hugetlb file folios (bsc#1257815). * CVE-2026-43016: bpf: sockmap: Fix use-after-free of sk->sk_socket in sk_psock_verdict_data_ready() (bsc#1264007). * CVE-2026-43114: netfilter: nft_set_pipapo_avx2: don't return non-matching entry on expiry (bsc#1264601). * CVE-2026-43130: iommu/vt-d: Flush dev-IOTLB only when PCIe device is accessible in scalable mode (bsc#1264532). * CVE-2026-43161: iommu/vt-d: Skip dev-iotlb flush for inaccessible PCIe device without scalable mode (bsc#1264333). * CVE-2026-43168: ocfs2: fix reflink preserve cleanup issue (bsc#1264537). * CVE-2026-43170: usb: dwc3: gadget: Move vbus draw to workqueue context (bsc#1264452). * CVE-2026-43172: wifi: iwlwifi: fix 22000 series SMEM parsing (bsc#1264543). * CVE-2026-43216: net: Drop the lock in skb_may_tx_timestamp() (bsc#1264319). * CVE-2026-43230: net/rds: Clear reconnect pending bit (bsc#1264539). * CVE-2026-43262: gfs2: fiemap page fault fix (bsc#1264422). * CVE-2026-43266: EFI/CPER: don't go past the ARM processor CPER record buffer (bsc#1264418). * CVE-2026-43281: mailbox: Prevent out-of-bounds access in fw_mbox_index_xlate() (bsc#1264534). * CVE-2026-43308: btrfs: don't BUG() on unexpected delayed ref type in run_one_delayed_ref() (bsc#1264712). * CVE-2026-43309: md raid: fix hang when stopping arrays with metadata through dm-raid (bsc#1264827). * CVE-2026-43328: cpufreq: governor: Free dbs_data directly when gov->init() fails (bsc#1264832). * CVE-2026-43439: cgroup: fix race between task migration and iteration (bsc#1265141). * CVE-2026-43451: netfilter: nfnetlink_queue: fix entry leak in bridge verdict error path (bsc#1265009). * CVE-2026-45860: netfilter: nf_conncount: increase the connection clean up limit to 64 (bsc#1266710). * CVE-2026-45873: netfilter: nft_set_rbtree: check for partial overlaps in anonymous sets (bsc#1266715). * CVE-2026-45905: xfrm: fix ip_rt_bug race in icmp_route_lookup reverse path (bsc#1266685). * CVE-2026-45913: net: bridge: mcast: always update mdb_n_entries for vlan contexts (bsc#1266891). * CVE-2026-45915: fat: avoid parent link count underflow in rmdir (bsc#1266896). * CVE-2026-45917: ipvs: do not keep dest_dst if dev is going down (bsc#1266900). * CVE-2026-45944: iommu/vt-d: Clear Present bit before tearing down context entry (bsc#1267203). * CVE-2026-45973: RDMA/mlx5: Fix UMR hang in LAG error state unload (bsc#1267025). * CVE-2026-46003: net: qrtr: ns: Limit the total number of nodes (bsc#1267210). * CVE-2026-46015: tcp: call sk_data_ready() after listener migration (bsc#1267439). * CVE-2026-46026: net: qrtr: ns: Limit the maximum number of lookups (bsc#1266876). * CVE-2026-46038: net: qrtr: ns: Free the node during ctrl_cmd_bye() (bsc#1266695). * CVE-2026-46137: mptcp: pm: ADD_ADDR rtx: fix potential data-race (bsc#1267570). * CVE-2026-46147: KVM: arm64: Factor out pKVM hyp vcpu creation to separate function (bsc#1267689). * CVE-2026-46158: mptcp: pm: ADD_ADDR rtx: always decrease sk refcount (bsc#1266880). * CVE-2026-46168: mptcp: sockopt: set timestamp flags on subflow socket, not msk (bsc#1266869). * CVE-2026-46170: mptcp: pm: reuse ID 0 after delete and re-add (bsc#1267714). * CVE-2026-46180: wifi: brcmfmac: Fix potential use-after-free issue when stopping watchdog task (bsc#1266813). * CVE-2026-46189: RDMA/vmw_pvrdma: Fix double free on pvrdma_alloc_ucontext() error path (bsc#1266918). * CVE-2026-46193: xfrm: ah: account for ESN high bits in async callbacks (bsc#1267656). * CVE-2026-46234: vsock: fix buffer size clamping order (bsc#1266904). * CVE-2026-46245: drm/amd/display: Fix dc_link NULL handling in HPD init (bsc#1267678). * CVE-2026-46265: RDMA/hns: Fix WQ_MEM_RECLAIM warning (bsc#1267662). * CVE-2026-46292: pmdomain: core: Fix detach procedure for virtual devices in genpd (bsc#1267943). * CVE-2026-46306: flow_dissector: do not dissect PPPoE PFC frames (bsc#1267986). * CVE-2026-46324: netfilter: nf_tables: Introduce functions freeing nft_hook objects (bsc#1267995). * CVE-2026-52910: pf: Free reuseport cBPF prog after RCU grace period (bsc#1268659). * CVE-2026-52921: netfilter: ipset: stop hash:* range iteration at end (bsc#1269024). * CVE-2026-52927: netfilter: ebtables: fix OOB read in compat_mtw_from_user (bsc#1269027). * CVE-2026-52930: ipc/shm: serialize orphan cleanup with shm_nattch updates (bsc#1269003). * CVE-2026-52937: tap: fix stack info leak in tap_ioctl() SIOCGIFHWADDR (bsc#1268983). * CVE-2026-52941: net/smc: avoid NULL deref of conn->lnk in smc_msg_event tracepoint (bsc#1268966). * CVE-2026-52942: netfilter: nf_log: validate MAC header was set before dumping it (bsc#1268967). * CVE-2026-52947: net: qrtr: fix refcount saturation and potential UAF in qrtr_port_remove (bsc#1269115). * CVE-2026-52967: smb/client: fix possible infinite loop and oob read in symlink_data() (bsc#1269181). * CVE-2026-52970: netfilter: nft_ct: fix missing expect put in obj eval (bsc#1269229). * CVE-2026-52974: net: tls: fix strparser anchor skb leak on offload RX setup failure (bsc#1269233). * CVE-2026-52984: net/sched: netem: fix queue limit check to include reordered packets (bsc#1269272). * CVE-2026-52986: netfilter: nf_conntrack_sip: don't use simple_strtoul (bsc#1269289). * CVE-2026-52988: rculist: add list_splice_rcu() for private lists (bsc#1269362). * CVE-2026-52991: sched/psi: fix race between file release and pressure write (bsc#1269134). * CVE-2026-52998: netfilter: nfnetlink_osf: fix potential NULL dereference in ttl check (bsc#1269118). * CVE-2026-52999: netfilter: nfnetlink_osf: fix out-of-bounds read on option matching (bsc#1269119). * CVE-2026-53000: netfilter: nat: use kfree_rcu to release ops (bsc#1269117). * CVE-2026-53002: netfilter: conntrack: remove sprintf usage (bsc#1269112). * CVE-2026-53006: ipv6: fix possible UAF in icmpv6_rcv() (bsc#1269104). * CVE-2026-53011: net/sched: taprio: fix use-after-free in advance_sched() on schedule switch (bsc#1269094). * CVE-2026-53012: nexthop: fix IPv6 route referencing IPv4 nexthop (bsc#1269154). * CVE-2026-53032: bpf: Fix NULL deref in map_kptr_match_type for scalar regs (bsc#1269138). * CVE-2026-53062: dm cache policy smq: fix missing locks in invalidating cache blocks (bsc#1269658). * CVE-2026-53063: dm cache: fix write hang in passthrough mode (bsc#1269659). * CVE-2026-53064: dm cache: fix null-deref with concurrent writes in passthrough mode (bsc#1269132). * CVE-2026-53069: net, bpf: fix null-ptr-deref in xdp_master_redirect() for down master (bsc#1269186). * CVE-2026-53074: bpf: reject short IPv4/IPv6 inputs in bpf_prog_test_run_skb (bsc#1269688). * CVE-2026-53083: bpf: Fix RCU stall in bpf_fd_array_map_clear() (bsc#1269964). * CVE-2026-53088: net: bcmgenet: fix off-by-one in bcmgenet_put_txcb (bsc#1269185). * CVE-2026-53106: bpf: Do not allow deleting local storage in NMI (bsc#1269990). * CVE-2026-53107: wifi: libertas: use USB anchors for tracking in-flight URBs (bsc#1269991). * CVE-2026-53123: md: wake raid456 reshape waiters before suspend (bsc#1269643). * CVE-2026-53129: fs/mbcache: cancel shrink work before destroying the cache (bsc#1269633). * CVE-2026-53131: netfilter: require Ethernet MAC header before using eth_hdr() (bsc#1269773). * CVE-2026-53132: vsock/virtio: fix potential unbounded skb queue (bsc#1269290). * CVE-2026-53134: netfilter: nft_fib: fix stale stack leak via the OIFNAME register (bsc#1269819). * CVE-2026-53175: inet: frags: fix use-after-free caused by the fqdir_pre_exit() flush (bsc#1269714). * CVE-2026-53183: mptcp: allow subflow rcv wnd to shrink (bsc#1269376). * CVE-2026-53184: udp: clear skb->dev before running a sockmap verdict (bsc#1269689). * CVE-2026-53185: zram: fix use-after-free in zram_bvec_write_partial() (bsc#1269660). * CVE-2026-53189: mm/huge_memory: update file PMD counter before folio_put() (bsc#1269797). * CVE-2026-53212: netfilter: nft_tunnel: fix use-after-free on object destroy (bsc#1269672). * CVE-2026-53221: ip6_vti: fix incorrect tunnel matching in vti6_tnl_lookup() (bsc#1269318). * CVE-2026-53230: net/mlx5: Fix slab-out-of-bounds in mlx5_query_nic_vport_mac_list (bsc#1269270). * CVE-2026-53236: tcp: restrict SO_ATTACH_FILTER to priv users (bsc#1269994). * CVE-2026-53250: xsk: cache csum_start/csum_offset to fix TOCTOU in xsk_skb_metadata() (bsc#1269808). * CVE-2026-53252: adaption to srcu change of hci_dev in hci_sysfs (bsc#1269307). * CVE-2026-53262: l2tp: pppol2tp: hold reference to session in pppol2tp_ioctl() (bsc#1270000). * CVE-2026-53267: netfilter: nft_ct: bail out on template ct in get eval (bsc#1269577). * CVE-2026-53270: ipvs: clear the svc scheduler ptr early on edit (bsc#1269240). * CVE-2026-53275: ipv6: mcast: Fix use-after-free when processing MLD queries (bsc#1269810). * CVE-2026-53289: ice: fix NULL pointer dereference in ice_reset_all_vfs() (bsc#1269694). * CVE-2026-53291: ALSA: hda/conexant: Fix missing error check for jack detection (bsc#1269697). * CVE-2026-53321: io_uring/napi: cap busy_poll_to 10 msec (bsc#1269724). * CVE-2026-53345: KVM: Don't WARN if memory is dirtied without a vCPU when the VM is dying (bsc#1270132). * CVE-2026-53354: arm64: errata: Mitigate TLBI errata on various Arm CPUs (bsc#1270230). * CVE-2026-53369: udf: reject descriptors with oversized CRC length (bsc#1271818). * CVE-2026-53375: drm/amdgpu/vce: Prevent partial address patches (bsc#1271899). * CVE-2026-53388: fuse: re-lock request before replacing page cache folio (bsc#1271825). * CVE-2026-53391: NFSv4/pNFS: reject zero-length r_addr in nfs4_decode_mp_ds_addr (bsc#1271904). * CVE-2026-53392: NFSv4/flexfiles: reject zero filehandle version count (bsc#1271826). * CVE-2026-53393: nfsd: Don't reset the write verifier on a commit EAGAIN (bsc#1271858). * CVE-2026-53397: nfsd: fix posix_acl leak on SETACL decode failure (bsc#1271869). * CVE-2026-53398: NFSD: Fix SECINFO_NO_NAME decode error cleanup (bsc#1271870). * CVE-2026-53399: nfsd: release layout stid on setlease failure (bsc#1271832). * CVE-2026-53402: fbdev: fbcon: fix out-of-bounds read in err_out of (bsc#1271908). * CVE-2026-63794: KVM: SVM: Fix page overflow in sev_dbg_crypt() for ENCRYPT path (bsc#1271964). * CVE-2026-63795: 9p: avoid putting oldfid in p9_client_walk() error path (bsc#1271955). * CVE-2026-63802: blk-cgroup: fix UAF in __blkcg_rstat_flush() (bsc#1272282). * CVE-2026-63806: KVM: Replace guest-triggerable BUG_ON() in ioeventfd datamatch with get_unaligned() (bsc#1272268). * CVE-2026-63807: KVM: x86/mmu: Ensure hugepage is in by slot before checking max mapping level (bsc#1272263). * CVE-2026-63809: bpf: NUL-terminate replaced sysctl value (bsc#1272296). * CVE-2026-63824: KEYS: fix overflow in keyctl_pkey_params_get_2() (bsc#1272180). * CVE-2026-63829: net: ip_gre: require CAP_NET_ADMIN in the device netns for changelink (bsc#1272176). * CVE-2026-63901: USB: serial: digi_acceleport: fix memory corruption with small endpoints (bsc#1272501). * CVE-2026-63912: xfrm: esp: restore combined single-frag length gate (bsc#1272836). * CVE-2026-63917: ip6: vti: Use ip6_tnl.net in vti6_changelink() (bsc#1272904). * CVE-2026-63919: xfrm: input: hold netns during deferred transport reinjection (bsc#1272907). * CVE-2026-63921: ip6: vti: Use ip6_tnl.net in vti6_siocdevprivate() (bsc#1272918). * CVE-2026-63922,CVE-2026-63924: ipv6: exthdrs: refresh nh after handling HAO option (bsc#1272855). * CVE-2026-63938: KVM: SEV: Check PSC request indices against the actual size of the buffer (bsc#1272620). * CVE-2026-63939: KVM: SEV: Compute the correct max length of the in-GHCB scratch area (bsc#1272691). * CVE-2026-63952: memfd: deny writeable mappings when implying SEAL_WRITE (bsc#1272468). * CVE-2026-63962: usb: typec: tcpm: bound altmode_desc[] per iteration in svdm_consume_modes() (bsc#1272482). * CVE-2026-63968: ipv6: fix possible infinite loop in fib6_select_path() (bsc#1272466). * CVE-2026-63971: sctp: fix race between sctp_wait_for_connect and peeloff (bsc#1272678). * CVE-2026-63984: ipv6: rpl: fix hdrlen overflow in ipv6_rpl_srh_decompress() (bsc#1272865). * CVE-2026-63994: tunnels: load network headers after skb_cow() in iptunnel_pmtud_build_icmp() (bsc#1273035). * CVE-2026-64025: bpf, skmsg: fix verdict sk_data_ready racing with ktls rx (bsc#1273117). * CVE-2026-64106: KVM: arm64: vgic-its: Reject restored DTE with out-of-range num_eventid_bits (bsc#1272242). * CVE-2026-64187: xfs: fail recovery on a committed log item with no regions (bsc#1272204). * CVE-2026-64189: netfilter: ipset: fix race between dump and ip_set_list resize (bsc#1272207). * CVE-2026-64298: NFSv4: include MAY_WRITE in open permission mask for O_TRUNC (bsc#1273550). * CVE-2026-64560: posix-cpu-timers: Prevent UAF caused by non-leader exec() race (bsc#1273004). * CVE-2026-64561: KVM: x86: Check for invalid/obsolete root _after_ making MMU pages available (bsc#1273231). * CVE-2026-64564: sctp: don't free the ASCONF's own transport in DEL-IP processing (bsc#1274072). * CVE-2026-64600: xfs: resample the data fork mapping after cycling ILOCK (bsc#1271526). The following non security issues were fixed: * accel/ivpu: Fix wrong register read in LNL failure diagnostics (git-fixes). * accel/ivpu: Reject firmware log with size smaller than header (git-fixes). * accel/qaic: use sizeof(*trans_hdr) for transaction length check (git-fixes). * ALSA: hda: codecs: hdmi: disable keep-alive before audio format change (git- fixes). * ALSA: hda: cs35l41: validate and free ACPI mute object (git-fixes). * ALSA: lx6464es: fix period byte count for 16-bit streams (git-fixes). * ALSA: pcm: wake linked drain waiters on unlink (git-fixes). * ALSA: seq: close a re-opened queue timer in the destructor (git-fixes). * ALSA: ump: fix double free of out_cvts on rawmidi error (git-fixes). * ALSA: usb-audio: Clamp frame size in implicit-feedback mode (git-fixes). * ALSA: usb-audio: Fix DMA buffer out-of-bounds write when fill_max is set (git-fixes). * ALSA: usb-audio: fix OOB write in snd_usbmidi_akai_output() (git-fixes). * ALSA: usb-audio: fix use-after-free in ump_to_endpoint() (git-fixes). * ASoC: bt-sco: fix duplicate DAPM widget names for wideband DAI (git-fixes). * ASoC: cs35l56: Fix potential probe() deadlock (git-fixes). * ASoC: cs35l56: Use complete_all() to signal init_completion (git-fixes). * ASoC: fsl_sai: Fix spurious BCLK on resume by clearing BYP (git-fixes). * ASoC: max98090: fix missing IS_ERR() before PTR_ERR() on mclk lookup (git- fixes). * ASoC: max98095: fix missing IS_ERR() before PTR_ERR() on mclk lookup (git- fixes). * ASoC: mediatek: mt8192-afe-pcm: Convert to devm_pm_runtime_enable() (stable- fixes). * ASoC: mediatek: mt8192-afe-pcm: Simplify probe() with local dev variable (stable-fixes). * ASoC: mediatek: mt8192-afe-pcm: Simplify with dev_err_probe() (stable- fixes). * ASoC: tas2562: fix broken entries in the volume lookup table (git-fixes). * ASoC: tas2562: fix DVC coefficient write order (git-fixes). * ASoC: tas2781: bound firmware description string parsing (git-fixes). * assoc_array: trim the final shortcut word using the current chunk end (git- fixes). * batman-adv: dat: fix tie-break for candidate selection (git-fixes). * batman-adv: fix VLAN priority offset (git-fixes). * batman-adv: frag: fix primary_if leak on failed linearization (git-fixes). * batman-adv: frag: free unfragmentable packet (git-fixes). * batman-adv: tt: avoid request storms during pending request (git-fixes). * batman-adv: tt: prevent TVLV OOB check overflow (git-fixes). * bitops: make BYTES_TO_BITS() treewide-available (stable-fixes). * Bluetooth: 6lowpan: fix cyclic locking warning on netdev unregister (stable- fixes). * Bluetooth: 6lowpan: Fix using chan->conn as indication to no remote netdev (git-fixes). * Bluetooth: btintel: Validate length before parsing diagnostics TLV (git- fixes). * Bluetooth: btrtl: validate firmware patch bounds (git-fixes). * Bluetooth: btusb: Add USB ID 2c4e:0128 for Mercusys MA60XNB (stable-fixes). * Bluetooth: btusb: mediatek: remove the unnecessary goto tag (stable-fixes). * Bluetooth: btusb: validate Realtek vendor event length (git-fixes). * Bluetooth: hci_qca: Clear memdump state on invalid dump size (git-fixes). * Bluetooth: hci_sync: Fix advertising data UAFs (git-fixes). * Bluetooth: hci_sync: hold conn in hci_connect_acl/le_sync() callbacks (git- fixes). * Bluetooth: hci_sync: Protect UUID list traversal (git-fixes). * Bluetooth: HIDP: reject frames without a transaction header (git-fixes). * Bluetooth: HIDP: validate numbered report payloads (git-fixes). * Bluetooth: ISO: clear iso_data always when detaching conn from hcon (git- fixes). * Bluetooth: ISO: fix CONNECTED -> CLOSED transition on shutdown/release (git- fixes). * Bluetooth: ISO: fix timeout vs sync_timeout typo in check_bcast_qos (git- fixes). * Bluetooth: ISO: validate sockaddr_iso first in iso_sock_rebind_bis() (git- fixes). * Bluetooth: L2CAP: fix UAF in l2cap_le_connect_rsp (git-fixes). * Bluetooth: mgmt: fix locking in unpair_device/disconnect_sync (git-fixes). * Bluetooth: mgmt: hold reference for hci_conn in mgmt_pending_cmds (git- fixes). * Bluetooth: MGMT: revalidate LOAD_CONN_PARAM queued update (git-fixes). * Bluetooth: mgmt: Translate HCI reason in Device Disconnected event (git- fixes). * Bluetooth: qca: fix NVM tag length underflow in TLV parser (git-fixes). * Bluetooth: RFCOMM: Fix session UAF in set_termios (git-fixes). * bus: sunxi-rsb: Always check register address validity (git-fixes). * can: bcm: add missing rcu list annotations and operations (git-fixes). * can: bcm: defer rx_op deallocation to workqueue to fix thrtimer UAF (git- fixes). * can: bcm: fix lockless bound/ifindex race and silent RX_SETUP failure (git- fixes). * can: c_can: c_can_chip_config(): keep controller in init mode until bittiming is configured (git-fixes). * can: ctucanfd: add missing MODULE_DEVICE_TABLE() (git-fixes). * can: ctucanfd: handle bus error interrupts (git-fixes). * can: ctucanfd: mark error-active controller status valid (git-fixes). * can: ctucanfd: unmap BAR0 using base address (git-fixes). * can: ctucanfd: use self-test mode for PRESUME_ACK (git-fixes). * can: ems_usb: validate CPC message lengths (git-fixes). * can: esd_usb: kill anchored URBs before freeing netdevs (git-fixes). * can: etas_es58x: es58x_read_bulk_callback(): fix RX buffer leak on URB resubmit failure (git-fixes). * can: isotp: check register_netdevice_notifier() error in module init (git- fixes). * can: isotp: use unconditional synchronize_rcu() in isotp_release() (git- fixes). * can: j1939: transport: j1939_session_fresh_new(): initialize receive buffer (git-fixes). * can: kvaser_usb: kvaser_usb_hydra_get_busparams(): fix memory leak in kvaser_usb_hydra_get_busparams() (git-fixes). * can: kvaser_usb_leaf: kvaser_usb_leaf_wait_cmd(): validate received command extents (git-fixes). * can: peak_usb: add bounds check for USB channel index (git-fixes). * can: peak_usb: peak_usb_start(): fix double free of transfer buffer on URB submit error (git-fixes). * can: peak_usb: validate uCAN receive record lengths (git-fixes). * can: softing: fw_parse(): validate firmware record spans (git-fixes). * cdrom: fix stack out-of-bounds read in CDROMVOLCTRL (git-fixes). * comedi: comedi_parport: deal with premature interrupt (git-fixes). * dm cache policy smq: check allocation under invalidate lock (git-fixes). * dm cache: fix missing return in invalidate_committed's error path (git- fixes). * dmaengine: idxd: fix double free of wq, engine, and group structs (git- fixes). * dmaengine: idxd: fix fdev setup failure cleanup in idxd_cdev_open() (git- fixes). * dmaengine: qcom: bam_dma: Fix command element mask field for BAM v1.6.0+ (git-fixes). * dmaengine: sun6i-dma: Fix reclaim descriptors while terminating DMA (git- fixes). * driver core: Fix missing jiffies conversion in deferred_probe_extend_timeout() (git-fixes). * driver core: Guard deferred probe timeout extension with delayed_work_pending() (git-fixes). * driver core: Use mod_delayed_work to prevent lost deferred probe work (git- fixes). * Drivers: hv: vmbus: Set DMA coherent mask for VMBus devices (git-fixes). * drm/amd/display: dce100: skip non-DP stream encoders for DP MST (stable- fixes). * drm/amd/display: set new_stream to NULL after release (git-fixes). * drm/amd/display: use proper context for logging (git-fixes). * drm/amd/pm/ci: Don't disable MCLK DPM on Bonaire 0x6658 (R7 260X) (git- fixes). * drm/amd/pm: fix smu14 power limit range calculation (stable-fixes). * drm/amd/pm: make pp_features read-only when scpm is enabled (stable-fixes). * drm/amdgpu/gfx8: drop unecessary BUG_ON() (stable-fixes). * drm/amdgpu/gfx9.4.3: replace BUG_ON() with WARN_ON() (stable-fixes). * drm/amdgpu/gfx9: replace BUG_ON() with WARN_ON() (stable-fixes). * drm/amdgpu/gfx10: replace BUG_ON() with WARN_ON() (stable-fixes). * drm/amdgpu/gfx11: replace BUG_ON() with WARN_ON() (stable-fixes). * drm/amdgpu/gfx12: replace BUG_ON() with WARN_ON() (stable-fixes). * drm/amdgpu/sdma4.4.2: replace BUG_ON() with WARN_ON() (stable-fixes). * drm/amdgpu/sdma5.0: replace BUG_ON() with WARN_ON() (stable-fixes). * drm/amdgpu/sdma5.2: replace BUG_ON() with WARN_ON() (stable-fixes). * drm/amdgpu/sdma6.0: replace BUG_ON() with WARN_ON() (stable-fixes). * drm/amdgpu/sdma7.0: replace BUG_ON() with WARN_ON() (stable-fixes). * drm/amdgpu/uvd: Fix forcing MSG, FB BOs into VCPU segment when it isn't at 0 (v2) (stable-fixes). * drm/amdgpu/uvd: Place VCPU BO only in VRAM for UVD 4.x and older (stable- fixes). * drm/amdgpu/vce: fix integer overflow in image size (stable-fixes). * drm/amdgpu/vcn4: avoid rereading IB param length (stable-fixes). * drm/amdgpu: Disable PCIe dynamic speed switching on Ryzen Pinnacle Ridge (git-fixes). * drm/amdgpu: fix bo->pin leaking in amdgpu_bo_create_reserved (stable-fixes). * drm/amdgpu: fix division by zero with invalid uvd dimensions (stable-fixes). * drm/amdgpu: fix lifetime issue of amdgpu_vm_get_task_info_pasid() (stable- fixes). * drm/amdgpu: Fix VFCT bus number matching with soft filter (stable-fixes). * drm/amdgpu: invoke pm_genpd_remove() before freeing genpd (stable-fixes). * drm/amdkfd: Check bounds in allocate_event_notification_slot (stable-fixes). * drm/amdkfd: fix 32-bit overflow in CWSR total size calculation (stable- fixes). * drm/amdkfd: fix uint32_t overflow in EOP ring buffer size alignment (git- fixes). * drm/amdkfd: free MQD managers on DQM init failures (git-fixes). * drm/amdkfd: hold event_mutex while checkpointing CRIU events (git-fixes). * drm/amdkfd: Use kvcalloc to allocate arrays (stable-fixes). * drm/dp: Read the PCON max FRL bandwidth only for HDMI DFPs (git-fixes). * drm/i915/gt: use correct selftest config symbol (git-fixes). * drm/i915/selftests: Fix GT PM sort comparators (git-fixes). * drm/i915: ensure segment offset never exceeds allowed max (stable-fixes). * drm/imagination: acquire vm_ctx->lock before mapping memory to GPU VM (git- fixes). * drm/mediatek: Check CRTC state before freeing (git-fixes). * drm/mediatek: ovl_adaptor: balance component registrations (git-fixes). * drm/panthor: reject firmware sections with oversized data (git-fixes). * drm/panthor: return error on truncated firmware (git-fixes). * drm/panthor: validate firmware interface structure sizes (git-fixes). * drm/radeon: fix r100_copy_blit for large BOs (stable-fixes). * drm/tegra: gr2d/gr3d: Contain PM in the gr _d_probe/gr_ d_remove (git- fixes). * drm/tegra: gr2d/gr3d: Initialize address register map before HOST1X client is registered (stable-fixes). * drm/tests: shmem: Set DMA mask to 64-bit in drm_gem_shmem (git-fixes). * drm/vc4: hvs/v3d: Fix null dereference in unbind (git-fixes). * drm/vc4: Prevent shader BO mappings from becoming writable (git-fixes). * drm/vc4: Supply the overflow slot size in BPOS, not the whole bin BO size (git-fixes). * drm/vc4: Zero the tile state data array before each BIN job (git-fixes). * drm/virtio: fix deadlock in display_info_cb by removing hotplug from dequeue worker (git-fixes). * drm/vmwgfx: avoid destroy_workqueue(NULL) on vkms init failure (git-fixes). * drm/vmwgfx: bound DMA command body size against suffix pointer (git-fixes). * drm/vmwgfx: drop dma_buf reference on foreign-fd prime import (git-fixes). * drm/vmwgfx: fix guest_memory_dirty bitfield clobbered as size (git-fixes). * drm/vmwgfx: reject DX_BIND_QUERY without a DX context (git-fixes). * drm/vmwgfx: use check_add_overflow for shader size+offset bound (git-fixes). * drm/vmwgfx: validate DRAW_PRIMITIVES header size before division (git- fixes). * drm/vmwgfx: validate external BO copy bounds for both stride paths (git- fixes). * drm/vmwgfx: Validate vmw_surface_metadata::array_size (git-fixes). * drm/xe/wopcm: fix WOPCM size for LNL+ (git-fixes). * fbcon: fix NULL pointer dereference for a console without vc_data (stable- fixes). * fbdev/efifb: Replace references to global screen_info by local pointer (stable-fixes). * fbdev: carminefb: fix potential memory leak in alloc_carmine_fb() (git- fixes). * fbdev: efifb: fix memory leak in efifb_probe() (git-fixes). * firewire: net: Fix fragmented datagram reassembly (git-fixes). * firmware: arm_ffa: Fix NULL dereference in ffa_partition_info_get() (git- fixes). * firmware: arm_scmi: Rate-limit queue-full warnings in IRQ context (git- fixes). * firmware_loader: introduce __free() cleanup hanler (stable-fixes). * gpio: eic-sprd: use raw_spinlock_t in the irq startup path (git-fixes). * gpio: mlxbf3: fail probe if gpiochip registration fails (git-fixes). * gpio: pca953x: fix cache_only and IRQ state on restore_context() failure (git-fixes). * gpu: host1x: Fix device reference leak in host1x_device_parse_dt() error path (git-fixes). * gpu: host1x: Fix use-after-free in host1x_bo_clear_cached_mappings (stable- fixes). * HID: add haptics page defines (stable-fixes). * HID: playstation: validate num_touch_reports in DualShock 4 reports (stable- fixes). * hrtimers: Introduce hrtimer_setup() to replace hrtimer_init() (bsc#1271912). * hwmon: (adt7470) Fix busy-loop and I2C flooding in update thread (git- fixes). * hwmon: (adt7470) Fix cache updated before hardware write on I2C error (git- fixes). * hwmon: (adt7470) Fix divide-by-zero TOCTOU crash in fan speed read (git- fixes). * hwmon: (adt7470) Fix fans stuck in manual mode on I2C errors (git-fixes). * hwmon: (adt7470) Fix PWM auto temp state array and bounds check (git-fixes). * hwmon: (adt7470) Fix swapped PWM3 and PWM4 auto mode masks (git-fixes). * hwmon: (adt7470) Fix temperature alarm logic in hwmon_temp_read() (git- fixes). * hwmon: (adt7470) Use cached PWM frequency value (git-fixes). * hwmon: (asus-ec-sensors) add missed handle for ENOMEM (git-fixes). * hwmon: (asus-ec-sensors) fix EC read intervals (git-fixes). * hwmon: (asus-ec-sensors) fix looping over banks while reading from EC (git- fixes). * hwmon: (corsair-cpro) Stop device IO before calling hid_hw_stop (git-fixes). * hwmon: (corsair-psu) Stop device IO before calling hid_hw_stop (git-fixes). * hwmon: (lm90) Only report alarms if driver is ready (git-fixes). * hwmon: (nct6775-core) Prevent access to unsupported weight registers (git- fixes). * hwmon: (npcm750-pwm-fan): stop fan timer on device detach (git-fixes). * hwmon: (nzxt-smart2) Stop device IO before calling hid_hw_stop (git-fixes). * hwmon: (pmbus) Fix return value from pmbus_update_byte_data() (git-fixes). * hwmon: (pmbus/core) notify on the hwmon device, not the i2c client (git- fixes). * hwmon: (w83627hf) remove VID sysfs files on error and remove (stable-fixes). * hwmon: (w83793) remove vrm sysfs file on probe failure (stable-fixes). * hwmon: occ: validate poll response sensor blocks (git-fixes). * i2c: amd-mp2: Unregister callback on adapter add failure (git-fixes). * i2c: imx: Cancel hrtimer before clearing slave pointer (git-fixes). * i2c: imx: fix locked bus on SMBus block-read of 0 (atomic) (git-fixes). * i2c: imx: Fix slave registration race and error handling (git-fixes). * i2c: imx: separate atomic, dma and non-dma use case (stable-fixes). * i2c: jz4780: Cache host clock rate at probe to prevent CCF prepare_lock deadlock (git-fixes). * i2c: mediatek: fix WRRD for SoCs without auto_restart option (git-fixes). * i2c: mlxbf: Fix use-after-free in mlxbf_i2c_init_resource() (git-fixes). * ice: don't check has_ready_bitmap in E810 functions (bsc#1269981). * ice: factor out ice_ptp_rebuild_owner() (bsc#1269981). * ice: fix PTP Call Trace during PTP release (bsc#1269981). * ice: Fix PTP NULL pointer dereference during VSI rebuild (bsc#1269981). * ice: introduce PTP state machine (bsc#1269981). * ice: pass reset type to PTP reset functions (bsc#1269981). * ice: rename ice_ptp_tx_cfg_intr (bsc#1269981). * ice: rename verify_cached to has_ready_bitmap (bsc#1269981). * ice: stop destroying and reinitalizing Tx tracker during reset (bsc#1269981). * ieee802154: admin-gate legacy LLSEC dump operations (git-fixes). * ieee802154: allow legacy LLSEC ADD/DEL ops to pass strict validation (git- fixes). * ieee802154: ca8210: fix cas_ctl leak on spi_async failure (git-fixes). * ieee802154: ca8210: fix pointer truncation in kfifo on 64-bit (git-fixes). * ieee802154: fix kernel-infoleak in dgram_recvmsg() (git-fixes). * ieee802154: Remove WARN_ON() in cfg802154_pernet_exit() (git-fixes). * iio: common: st_sensors: honour channel endianness in read_axis_data (git- fixes). * Input: atkbd - validate scancode in firmware keymap entries (git-fixes). * Input: elan_i2c - prevent division by zero and arithmetic underflow (git- fixes). * Input: goodix - clamp the device-reported contact count (git-fixes). * Input: iforce - bound the device-reported force-feedback effect index (git- fixes). * Input: ims-pcu - add response length checks (git-fixes). * Input: ims-pcu - fix DMA mapping violation in line setup (git-fixes). * Input: ims-pcu - fix firmware leak in async update (git-fixes). * Input: ims-pcu - fix heap-buffer-overflow in ims_pcu_process_data() (git- fixes). * Input: ims-pcu - fix logic error in packet reset (git-fixes). * Input: ims-pcu - fix out-of-bounds read in ims_pcu_irq() debug logging (git- fixes). * Input: ims-pcu - fix potential infinite loop in CDC union descriptor parsing (git-fixes). * Input: ims-pcu - fix race condition in reset_device sysfs callback (git- fixes). * Input: ims-pcu - fix type confusion in CDC union descriptor parsing (git- fixes). * Input: ims-pcu - fix use-after-free and double-free in disconnect (git- fixes). * Input: ims-pcu - release data interface on disconnect (git-fixes). * Input: ims-pcu - validate control endpoint type (git-fixes). * Input: maple_keyb - set driver data before registering input device (stable- fixes). * Input: maplecontrol - set driver data before registering input device (stable-fixes). * Input: maplemouse - set driver data before registering input device (stable- fixes). * Input: rmi4 - fix bit count in bitmap_copy() (git-fixes). * Input: rmi4 - fix limit in rmi_register_desc_has_subpacket() (git-fixes). * Input: rmi4 - fix memory leak in rmi_set_attn_data() (git-fixes). * Input: rmi4 - fix num_subpackets overflow in register descriptor (git- fixes). * Input: rmi4 - fix register descriptor address calculation (git-fixes). * Input: rmi4 - fix type overflow in register counts (git-fixes). * Input: rmi4 - initialize attn_fifo properly (stable-fixes). * Input: rmi4 - iterative IRQ handler (git-fixes). * Input: rmi4 - refactor F12 probe function (stable-fixes). * Input: rmi4 - refactor register descriptor parsing (git-fixes). * Input: rmi4 - tolerate short register descriptor structure (git-fixes). * Input: rmi4 - use local presence map in rmi_read_register_desc() (stable- fixes). * Input: serio - define serio_pause_rx guard to pause and resume serio ports (stable-fixes). * Input: synaptics-rmi4 - add support for querying DPM value (F12) (stable- fixes). * Input: synaptics-rmi4 - fix crash when DPM query is not supported (git- fixes). * Input: synaptics-rmi4 - unregister function handlers on physical driver registration failure (git-fixes). * Input: touchwin - reset the packet index on every complete packet (git- fixes). * intel_th: fix MSC output device reference leak (git-fixes). * io_uring/cancel: de-unionize file and user_data in struct io_cancel_data (bsc#1271283). * io_uring/filetable: clamp alloc_hint to the configured alloc range (bsc#1271285). * io_uring/timeout: add helper for parsing user time (bsc#1271291). * io_uring/timeout: honour caller's time namespace for IORING_TIMEOUT_ABS (bsc#1271291). * io_uring/timeout: migrate reqs from ts64 to ktime (bsc#1271291). * io_uring/wait: honour caller's time namespace for IORING_ENTER_ABS_TIMER (bsc#1271291). * KVM: nVMX: Hide shadow VMCS right after VMCLEAR (git-fixes). * KVM: SEV: Do not allow intra-host migration/mirroring of SNP VMs (git- fixes). * KVM: SEV: Use READ_ONCE() when reading entries/indices from PSC buffer (git- fixes). * KVM: SEV: Use the size of the PSC header as the minimum size for PSC requests (git-fixes). * KVM: SVM: Bump asid_generation on CPU online to avoid ASID collision after hotplug (git-fixes). * KVM: SVM: Mark VMCB_NPT as dirty on nested VMRUN (git-fixes). * KVM: SVM: Mark VMCB_PERM_MAP as dirty on nested VMRUN (git-fixes). * KVM: x86/mmu: Fix use-after-free on vendor module reload (git-fixes). * KVM: x86/mmu: Preserve nested TDP shadow page tables if they are used as roots (git-fixes). * KVM: x86/xen: Fix cleanup logic in emulation of Xen schedop poll hypercalls (git-fixes). * KVM: x86: Fix SRCU list traversal in kvm_fire_mask_notifiers() (git-fixes). * KVM: x86: Fix VM hard lockup after prolonged inactivity with periodic HV timer (git-fixes). * KVM: x86: hyper-v: Bound the bank index when querying sparse banks (git- fixes). * KVM: x86: hyper-v: Validate all GVAs during PV TLB flush (git-fixes). * KVM: x86: Ignore pending PV EOI if the vCPU has since disabled PV EOIs (git- fixes). * libbpf: Search /lib64 and /lib in resolve_full_path() (bsc#1271250). * mac802154: hold an interface reference across the scan worker (git-fixes). * mac802154: llsec: reject frames shorter than the authentication tag (git- fixes). * media: airspy: Return queued buffers on start_streaming() failure (git- fixes). * media: atomisp: Fix memory leak in atomisp_fixed_pattern_table() (git- fixes). * media: cedrus: clean up media device on probe failure (git-fixes). * media: cx231xx: fix devres lifetime (git-fixes). * media: cx23885: add ioremap return check and cleanup (git-fixes). * media: intel/ipu6: Improve DWC PHY HSFREQRANGE band selection for overlapping ranges (git-fixes). * media: meson: vdec: Fix memory leak in error path of vdec_open (git-fixes). * media: msi2500: Return queued buffers on start_streaming() failure (git- fixes). * media: nxp: imx8-isi: Add missing v4l2_subdev_cleanup() in crossbar and pipe (git-fixes). * media: nxp: imx8-isi: Clean up already-initialized pipes on probe failure (git-fixes). * media: nxp: imx8-isi: Convert to platform remove callback returning void (stable-fixes). * media: nxp: imx8-isi: Fix missing v4l2_subdev_cleanup() in pipe init error path (git-fixes). * media: nxp: imx8-isi: Fix potential out-of-bounds issues (git-fixes). * media: nxp: imx8-isi: Fix scale factor calculation for hardware rounding (git-fixes). * media: nxp: imx8-isi: Fix use-after-free on remove (git-fixes). * media: nxp: imx8-isi: use devm_pm_runtime_enable() to simplify code (stable- fixes). * media: pwc: Drain fill_buf on start_streaming() failure (git-fixes). * media: pwc: Return queued buffers on start_streaming() failure (git-fixes). * media: qcom: venus: drop extra padding in NV12 raw size calculation (git- fixes). * media: qcom: venus: relax encoder frame/blur dimension steps on v4 (git- fixes). * media: qcom: venus: relax encoder frame/blur step size on v6 (git-fixes). * media: radio-si476x: Unregister v4l2_device on probe failure (git-fixes). * media: rockchip: rga: fix too small buffer size (git-fixes). * media: rtl2832: fix use-after-free in rtl2832_remove() (git-fixes). * media: rtl2832_sdr: Return queued buffers on start_streaming() failure (git- fixes). * media: saa7134: Fix a possible memory leak in saa7134_video_init1 (git- fixes). * media: staging: ipu3-imgu: Add range check for imgu_css_cfg_acc_stripe (git- fixes). * media: stm32: dcmi: unregister notifier on probe failure (git-fixes). * media: sun4i-csi: Return queued buffers on start_streaming() failure (git- fixes). * media: tegra-video: vi: fix invalid u32 return value in format lookup (git- fixes). * media: uvcvideo: Avoid partial metadata buffers (git-fixes). * media: uvcvideo: Fix buffer sequence in frame gaps (git-fixes). * media: uvcvideo: Fix sequence number when no EOF (git-fixes). * media: v4l2-common: Add YUV24 format info (git-fixes). * media: v4l2-ctrls-request: add NULL check in v4l2_ctrl_request_complete() (git-fixes). * media: vivid: add vivid_update_reduced_fps() (git-fixes). * media: vivid: check for vb2_is_busy() when toggling caps (git-fixes). * mei: bus: access mei_device under device_lock on cleanup (git-fixes). * memstick: ms_block: reject a card that reports too many blocks (git-fixes). * mfd: cros_ec: Delay dev_set_drvdata() until probe success (git-fixes). * mfd: sm501: Fix reference leak on failed device registration (git-fixes). * mfd: tps6586x: Fix OF node refcount (git-fixes). * mkspec-dtb: Skip missing DTBs. * mm: convert pagecache_isize_extended to use a folio (bsc#1272920). * mm: fix the inaccurate memory statistics issue for users (bsc#1268648). * mm: list_lru: disable memcg_aware when cgroup.memory is set to "nokmem" (bsc#1271402). * mm: zero range of eof folio exposed by inode size extension (bsc#1272920). * mmc: vub300: defer reset until cmd_mutex is unlocked (git-fixes). * mtd: mchp23k256: use SPI match data for chip caps (git-fixes). * mtd: mtdswap: remove debugfs stats file on teardown (git-fixes). * mtd: nand: mtk-ecc: stop on ECC idle timeouts (git-fixes). * mtd: onenand: samsung: report DMA completion timeouts (git-fixes). * mtd: rawnand: Add a helper for calculating a page index (stable-fixes). * mtd: rawnand: Ensure all continuous terms are always in sync (git-fixes). * mtd: rawnand: fsl_ifc: return errors for failed page reads (git-fixes). * mtd: rawnand: lpc32xx_mlc: fail DMA transfers on timeout (git-fixes). * mtd: rawnand: lpc32xx_slc: fail DMA transfer on completion timeout (git- fixes). * mtd: rawnand: Pause continuous reads at block boundaries (git-fixes). * net/sched: cls_api: Handle TC_ACT_CONSUMED in tcf_qevent_handle (bsc#1271866). * net/x25: fix use-after-free in x25_kill_by_neigh() (git-fixes). * net: mana: Add Interrupt Moderation support (bsc#1271368). * net: mana: Return error code from mana_create_rxq() (git-fixes). * net: thunderbolt: Fix frags overflow by bounding frame_count (git-fixes). * net: usb: kalmia: bound RX frame length in kalmia_rx_fixup() (git-fixes). * net: usb: lan78xx: move functions to avoid forward definitions (stable- fixes). * net: wwan: t7xx: check skb_clone in control TX (git-fixes). * net: wwan: t7xx: destroy DMA pool on CLDMA late init failure (git-fixes). * phy: zynqmp: fix L0_TM_DISABLE_SCRAMBLE_ENCODER mask (git-fixes). * phy: zynqmp: keep SERDES scrambler and 8b/10b enabled for USB (git-fixes). * phy: zynqmp: use read-modify-write for SERDES scrambler bypass (git-fixes). * pinctrl-amd: Don't clear S4 wake bits at probe (git-fixes). * pinctrl: bm1880: add missing select GENERIC_PINCONF (git-fixes). * pinctrl: devicetree: don't free uninitialized dev_name on error path (git- fixes). * pinctrl: qcom: sc8280xp: Add missing wakeup entries for GPIO143/151 (git- fixes). * pkspec-dtb: Fix dtb-al rename. * platform/x86/amd/pmc: Add delay_suspend module parameter (stable-fixes). * platform/x86/amd/pmc: Avoid logging "(null)" for DMI values (git-fixes). * platform/x86/amd/pmc: Check for intermediate wakeup in function (stable- fixes). * platform/x86/amd/pmc: Delay suspend for some Lenovo Laptops (stable-fixes). * platform/x86/amd/pmc: Don't log during intermediate wakeups (stable-fixes). * platform/x86: dell-smbios: Move request functions for reuse (stable-fixes). * posix-cpu-timers: Cleanup the firing logic (bsc#1271912). * posix-cpu-timers: Correctly update timer status in posix_cpu_timer_del() (bsc#1271912). * posix-cpu-timers: Do not arm SIGEV_NONE timers (bsc#1271912). * posix-cpu-timers: Handle interval timers correctly in timer_get() (bsc#1271912). * posix-cpu-timers: Handle SIGEV_NONE timers correctly in timer_get() (bsc#1271912). * posix-cpu-timers: Handle SIGEV_NONE timers correctly in timer_set() (bsc#1271912). * posix-cpu-timers: Make k_itimer::it_active consistent (bsc#1271912). * posix-cpu-timers: Prevent UAF caused by non-leader exec() race (bsc#1271912). * posix-cpu-timers: Remove incorrect comment in posix_cpu_timer_set() (bsc#1271912). * posix-cpu-timers: Replace old expiry retrieval in posix_cpu_timer_set() (bsc#1271912). * posix-cpu-timers: Simplify posix_cpu_timer_set() (bsc#1271912). * posix-cpu-timers: Split up posix_cpu_timer_get() (bsc#1271912). * posix-cpu-timers: Use @now instead of @val for clarity (bsc#1271912). * posix-timers: Add proper state tracking (bsc#1271912). * posix-timers: Avoid direct access to hrtimer clockbase (bsc#1271912). * posix-timers: Clarify posix_timer_fn() comments (bsc#1271912). * posix-timers: Clear overrun in common_timer_set() (bsc#1271912). * posix-timers: Consolidate signal queueing (bsc#1271912). * posix-timers: Consolidate timer setup (bsc#1271912). * posix-timers: Cure si_sys_private race (bsc#1271912). * posix-timers: Document common_clock_get() correctly (bsc#1271912). * posix-timers: Expand timer_arm() callbacks with a boolean return value (bsc#1271912). * posix-timers: Polish coding style in a few places (bsc#1271912). * posix-timers: Retrieve interval in common timer_settime() code (bsc#1271912). * power: supply: bq25890: fix the -10 C NTC lookup entry (git-fixes). * RDMA/mana_ib: initialize err for empty send WR lists (git-fixes). * regulator: ltc3676: Fix incorrect IRQSTAT bit offsets (git-fixes). * remoteproc: qcom: Fix leak when custom dump_segments addition fails (git- fixes). * reset: sunxi: fix memory region leak on ioremap failure (git-fixes). * Revert "Input: rmi4 - fix register descriptor address calculation" (stable- fixes). * sched/psi: Create the psimon kthread outside of cgroup_mutex (bsc#1269134). * sctp: validate embedded address parameter length (git-fixes). * selftests: Disable dad for ipv6 in fcnal-test.sh (bsc#1272871). * selftests: Replace sleep with slowwait (bsc#1272871). * serial: 8250_mid: Disable DMA for selected platforms (git-fixes). * serial: 8250_mid: Fix NULL function pointer dereference on DNV/ICX-D/SNR platforms (git-fixes). * serial: 8250_mid: Remove 8250_pci usage (stable-fixes). * serial: sc16is7xx: implement gpio get_direction() callback (git-fixes). * series.conf: disable failing patch. * slimbus: Convert to platform remove callback returning void (stable-fixes). * slimbus: qcom-ngd-ctrl: Avoid ABBA on tx_lock/ctrl->lock (git-fixes). * slimbus: qcom-ngd-ctrl: Balance pm_runtime enablement for NGD (git-fixes). * slimbus: qcom-ngd-ctrl: Correct PDR and SSR cleanup ownership (git-fixes). * slimbus: qcom-ngd-ctrl: Fix probe error path ordering (git-fixes). * slimbus: qcom-ngd-ctrl: Fix up platform_driver registration (git-fixes). * slimbus: qcom-ngd-ctrl: Initialize controller resources in controller (git- fixes). * slimbus: qcom-ngd-ctrl: Register callbacks after creating the ngd (git- fixes). * staging: media: atomisp: reduce load_primary_binaries() stack usage (git- fixes). * staging: rtl8723bs: core: move constants to right side in comparison (stable-fixes). * staging: rtl8723bs: fix inverted HT40 secondary channel offset (git-fixes). * task_work: Fix NMI race condition (git-fixes). * time: Switch to hrtimer_setup() (bsc#1271912). * uio_hv_generic: Bind to FCopy device by default (git-fixes). * usb: cdc_acm: Add quirk for Uniden BC125AT scanner (stable-fixes). * usb: chipidea: fix usage_count leak when autosuspend_delay is negative (git- fixes). * USB: core: add USB_QUIRK_NO_LPM for VIA Labs USB 2.0 hub (stable-fixes). * usb: core: port: Deattach Type-C connector on component unbind (git-fixes). * usb: gadget: dummy_hcd: prevent fifo_req reuse during giveback (git-fixes). * usb: gadget: f_midi: cancel pending IN work before freeing the midi object (git-fixes). * usb: gadget: f_ncm: validate datagram bounds in ncm_unwrap_ntb() (git- fixes). * USB: gadget: fsl-udc: fix dev_printk() device (git-fixes). * USB: gadget: fsl-udc: fix device name leak on probe failure (git-fixes). * usb: gadget: function: rndis: add length check for header (stable-fixes). * usb: gadget: function: rndis: add length check to response query (stable- fixes). * usb: gadget: printer: fix infinite loop in printer_read() (git-fixes). * USB: gadget: snps-udc: fix device name leak on probe failure (git-fixes). * usb: gadget: udc: bdc: free IRQ and drain func_wake_notify before teardown (git-fixes). * usb: gadget: udc: Fix use-after-free in gadget_match_driver (stable-fixes). * usb: gadget: uvc: clamp SEND_RESPONSE length to the response buffer (git- fixes). * USB: iowarrior: fix use-after-free on disconnect race (git-fixes). * usb: iowarrior: remove inherent race with minor number (stable-fixes). * USB: quirks: add NO_LPM for the Samsung T5 EVO Portable SSD (stable-fixes). * USB: serial: io_edgeport: cap received transmit credits (git-fixes). * USB: serial: io_ti: reject oversized boot-mode firmware (git-fixes). * USB: serial: keyspan_pda: fix data loss on receive throttling (git-fixes). * USB: serial: mxuport: validate firmware header size (git-fixes). * USB: serial: option: add Telit Cinterion FE990D50 compositions (stable- fixes). * wan: wanxl: Only reset hardware after BAR mapping (git-fixes). * watchdog: pretimeout: Fix UAF in watchdog_unregister_governor() (git-fixes). * wifi: at76c50x-usb: avoid length underflow in at76_guess_freq() (git-fixes). * wifi: ath6kl: fix OOB access from firmware ADDBA window size (git-fixes). * wifi: ath6kl: fix OOB read from firmware IE lengths in connect event (git- fixes). * wifi: ath6kl: fix OOB read from firmware num_msg in TX complete handler (git-fixes). * wifi: ath9k: hif_usb: don't dereference hif_dev after re-arming firmware request (git-fixes). * wifi: ath10k: fix skb leak on incomplete msdu during rx pop (git-fixes). * wifi: ath11k: fix NULL pointer dereference in ath11k_hal_srng_access_begin (git-fixes). * wifi: ath11k: fix potential buffer underflow in ath11k_hal_rx_msdu_list_get() (git-fixes). * wifi: ath11k: Flush the posted write after writing to PCIE_SOC_GLOBAL_RESET (git-fixes). * wifi: ath12k: Flush the posted write after writing to PCIE_SOC_GLOBAL_RESET (git-fixes). * wifi: brcmfmac: fix 802.1X-SHA256 call trace warning (git-fixes). * wifi: brcmfmac: initialize SDIO data work before cleanup (git-fixes). * wifi: brcmfmac: make release_scratchbuffers idempotent (git-fixes). * wifi: carl9170: bound memcpy length in cmd callback to prevent OOB read (git-fixes). * wifi: carl9170: fix buffer overflow in rx_stream failover path (git-fixes). * wifi: carl9170: fix OOB read from off-by-two in TX status handler (git- fixes). * wifi: cfg80211: bound element ID read when checking non-inheritance (git- fixes). * wifi: cfg80211: cancel sched scan results work on unregister (git-fixes). * wifi: cfg80211: derive S1G beacon TSF from S1G fields (git-fixes). * wifi: cfg80211: reject unsupported PMSR FTM location requests (git-fixes). * wifi: cfg80211: validate PMSR FTM preamble range (git-fixes). * wifi: cfg80211: validate PMSR measurement type data (git-fixes). * wifi: ipw2100: fix potential memory leak in ipw2100_pci_init_one() (git- fixes). * wifi: iwlwifi: mvm: fix flushing during quiet CSA (bsc#1272600). * wifi: iwlwifi: mvm: fix read in wake packet notification handler (git- fixes). * wifi: iwlwifi: mvm: validate SAR GEO response payload size (git-fixes). * wifi: libertas: fix memory leak in helper_firmware_cb() (git-fixes). * wifi: mac80211: fix fils_discovery double free on alloc failure (git-fixes). * wifi: mac80211: fix memory leak in ieee80211_register_hw() (git-fixes). * wifi: mac80211: fix unsol_bcast_probe_resp double free on alloc failure (git-fixes). * wifi: mac80211: free ack status frame on TX header build failure (git- fixes). * wifi: mac80211: free AP_VLAN bc_buf SKBs outside IRQ lock (git-fixes). * wifi: mac80211: recalculate TIM when a station enters power save (git- fixes). * wifi: mac80211: tear down new links on vif update error path (git-fixes). * wifi: mac80211: validate individual TWT params before driver setup (git- fixes). * wifi: mt76: connac: fix possible NULL-pointer deref in mt76_connac_mcu_uni_bss_he_tlv() (git-fixes). * wifi: mt76: mt7615: drop TXRX_NOTIFY on non-mmio buses (git-fixes). * wifi: mt76: mt7915: guard HE capability lookups (git-fixes). * wifi: mt76: mt7921: drop TXRX_NOTIFY on non-mmio buses (git-fixes). * wifi: mt76: mt7925: drop TXRX_NOTIFY on non-mmio buses (git-fixes). * wifi: mt76: mt7996: check pointer returned by mt76_connac_get_he_phy_cap() (git-fixes). * wifi: mt76: mt7996: fix possible NULL-pointer deref in mt7996_mcu_sta_bfer_eht() (git-fixes). * wifi: mwifiex: bound uAP association event IEs to the event buffer (git- fixes). * wifi: mwifiex: fix NULL dereference when the AP has HT-cap but no HT-oper (git-fixes). * wifi: mwifiex: fix permanently busy scans after multiple roam iterations (git-fixes). * wifi: mwifiex: use the subframe length when parsing A-MSDU TDLS frames (git- fixes). * wifi: nl80211: free RNR data on MBSSID mismatch (git-fixes). * wifi: nl80211: validate nested MBSSID IE blobs (git-fixes). * wifi: p54: validate RX frame length in p54_rx_eeprom_readback() (git-fixes). * wifi: rt2x00: avoid full teardown before work setup in probe (git-fixes). * wifi: wilc1000: validate assoc response length before subtracting header (git-fixes). ## Special Instructions and Notes: * Please reboot the system after installing this update. ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Availability Extension 15 SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HA-15-SP7-2026-3790=1 * Development Tools Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Development-Tools-15-SP7-2026-3790=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Workstation Extension 15 SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-WE-15-SP7-2026-3790=1 * Legacy Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Legacy-15-SP7-2026-3790=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Live-Patching-15-SP7-2026-3790=1 Please note that this is the initial kernel livepatch without fixes itself, this package is later updated by separate standalone kernel livepatch updates. * Public Cloud Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Public-Cloud-15-SP7-2026-3790=1 * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Basesystem-15-SP7-2026-3790=1 ## Package List: * Development Tools Module 15-SP7 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kernel-obs-build-debugsource-6.4.0-150700.53.78.1 * kernel-obs-build-6.4.0-150700.53.78.1 * kernel-syms-6.4.0-150700.53.78.1 * Development Tools Module 15-SP7 (noarch nosrc) * kernel-docs-6.4.0-150700.53.78.1 * Development Tools Module 15-SP7 (noarch) * kernel-source-6.4.0-150700.53.78.1 * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 (aarch64 nosrc ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kernel-default-6.4.0-150700.53.78.1 * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kernel-default-debugsource-6.4.0-150700.53.78.1 * kernel-default-devel-6.4.0-150700.53.78.1 * kernel-default-devel-debuginfo-6.4.0-150700.53.78.1 * kernel-default-debuginfo-6.4.0-150700.53.78.1 * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 (aarch64 ppc64le x86_64) * kernel-default-base-6.4.0-150700.53.78.1.150700.17.43.2 * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 (noarch) * kernel-macros-6.4.0-150700.53.78.1 * kernel-devel-6.4.0-150700.53.78.1 * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 (aarch64 nosrc) * kernel-64kb-6.4.0-150700.53.78.1 * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 (s390x) * kernel-zfcpdump-debugsource-6.4.0-150700.53.78.1 * kernel-zfcpdump-debuginfo-6.4.0-150700.53.78.1 * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 (aarch64) * kernel-64kb-debugsource-6.4.0-150700.53.78.1 * kernel-64kb-devel-debuginfo-6.4.0-150700.53.78.1 * kernel-64kb-devel-6.4.0-150700.53.78.1 * kernel-64kb-debuginfo-6.4.0-150700.53.78.1 * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 (nosrc s390x) * kernel-zfcpdump-6.4.0-150700.53.78.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Availability Extension 15 SP7 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * cluster-md-kmp-default-debuginfo-6.4.0-150700.53.78.1 * ocfs2-kmp-default-6.4.0-150700.53.78.1 * cluster-md-kmp-default-6.4.0-150700.53.78.1 * dlm-kmp-default-6.4.0-150700.53.78.1 * dlm-kmp-default-debuginfo-6.4.0-150700.53.78.1 * kernel-default-debugsource-6.4.0-150700.53.78.1 * gfs2-kmp-default-debuginfo-6.4.0-150700.53.78.1 * ocfs2-kmp-default-debuginfo-6.4.0-150700.53.78.1 * gfs2-kmp-default-6.4.0-150700.53.78.1 * kernel-default-debuginfo-6.4.0-150700.53.78.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Availability Extension 15 SP7 (nosrc) * kernel-default-6.4.0-150700.53.78.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Workstation Extension 15 SP7 (x86_64) * kernel-default-debugsource-6.4.0-150700.53.78.1 * kernel-default-extra-6.4.0-150700.53.78.1 * kernel-default-extra-debuginfo-6.4.0-150700.53.78.1 * kernel-default-debuginfo-6.4.0-150700.53.78.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Workstation Extension 15 SP7 (nosrc) * kernel-default-6.4.0-150700.53.78.1 * Public Cloud Module 15-SP7 (aarch64 nosrc x86_64) * kernel-azure-6.4.0-150700.53.78.1 * Public Cloud Module 15-SP7 (aarch64 x86_64) * kernel-azure-devel-debuginfo-6.4.0-150700.53.78.1 * kernel-azure-debugsource-6.4.0-150700.53.78.1 * kernel-azure-debuginfo-6.4.0-150700.53.78.1 * kernel-azure-devel-6.4.0-150700.53.78.1 * Legacy Module 15-SP7 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * reiserfs-kmp-default-debuginfo-6.4.0-150700.53.78.1 * kernel-default-debugsource-6.4.0-150700.53.78.1 * reiserfs-kmp-default-6.4.0-150700.53.78.1 * kernel-default-debuginfo-6.4.0-150700.53.78.1 * Legacy Module 15-SP7 (nosrc) * kernel-default-6.4.0-150700.53.78.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP7 (nosrc) * kernel-default-6.4.0-150700.53.78.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP7 (ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-SLE15-SP7_Update_20-debugsource-1-150700.15.3.2 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-150700_53_78-default-debuginfo-1-150700.15.3.2 * kernel-default-livepatch-6.4.0-150700.53.78.1 * kernel-default-debugsource-6.4.0-150700.53.78.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-150700_53_78-default-1-150700.15.3.2 * kernel-default-livepatch-devel-6.4.0-150700.53.78.1 * kernel-default-debuginfo-6.4.0-150700.53.78.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2023-2058.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-21845.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-38250.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-38469.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-40213.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-54518.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-68223.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-68741.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-68818.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23097.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31431.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31482.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31483.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31542.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31598.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31628.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31759.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43016.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43033.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43046.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43056.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43059.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43114.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43130.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43161.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43168.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43170.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43172.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43216.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43230.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43262.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43266.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43276.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43281.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43308.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43309.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43328.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43352.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43439.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43440.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43451.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43475.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45860.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45873.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45904.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45905.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45913.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45915.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45917.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45944.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45973.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46003.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46015.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46026.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46038.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46080.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46084.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46109.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46117.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46126.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46137.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46144.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46145.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46147.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46158.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46168.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46170.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46174.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46180.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46189.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46193.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46234.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46243.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46245.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46265.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46292.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46306.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46323.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46324.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46333.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52910.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52921.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52927.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52930.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52937.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52941.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52942.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52947.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52967.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52970.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52974.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52984.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52986.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52988.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52991.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52998.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52999.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53000.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53002.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53006.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53011.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53012.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53032.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53062.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53063.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53064.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53069.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53074.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53083.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53088.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53106.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53107.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53123.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53129.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53131.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53132.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53134.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53175.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53177.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53183.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53184.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53185.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53189.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53212.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53221.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53230.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53236.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53250.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53252.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53262.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53265.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53267.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53270.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53275.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53289.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53291.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53297.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53321.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53324.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53331.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53332.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53345.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53354.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53369.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53374.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53375.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53376.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53379.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53382.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53385.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53388.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53391.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53392.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53393.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53397.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53398.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53399.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53402.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53403.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63794.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63795.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63802.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63806.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63807.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63809.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63821.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63822.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63824.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63826.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63829.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63836.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63843.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63844.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63845.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63846.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63847.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63848.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63851.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63852.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63853.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63854.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63855.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63856.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63861.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63862.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63869.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63882.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63884.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63892.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63893.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63895.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63896.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63897.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63899.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63900.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63901.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63902.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63903.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63904.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63905.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63908.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63912.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63915.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63916.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63917.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63919.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63921.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63922.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63924.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63927.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63928.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63930.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63931.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63934.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63938.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63939.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63940.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63942.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63943.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63945.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63946.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63947.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63948.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63949.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63952.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63957.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63958.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63959.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63960.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63961.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63962.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63964.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63967.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63968.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63971.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63974.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63975.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63976.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63984.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63991.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63994.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64025.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64089.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64106.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64174.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64179.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64182.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64183.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64187.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64189.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64191.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64220.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64221.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64223.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64231.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64234.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64242.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64298.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64330.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64336.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64345.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64347.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64465.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64530.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64560.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64561.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64564.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64600.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1185845 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1239511 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1243603 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1246182 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1247455 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1253262 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1253674 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1255357 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1255703 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1256675 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1257815 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1258718 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1260347 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262573 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262745 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262771 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263010 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263068 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263718 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263788 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264007 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264013 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264053 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264076 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264089 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264090 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264184 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264319 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264333 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264418 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264422 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264452 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264532 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264534 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264537 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264539 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264543 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264558 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264601 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264712 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264779 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264793 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264795 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264827 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264832 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265009 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265141 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265308 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266238 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266685 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266695 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266710 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266715 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266758 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266813 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266850 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266869 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266876 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266880 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266890 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266891 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266896 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266900 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266904 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266913 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266918 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267025 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267203 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267210 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267375 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267384 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267439 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267570 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267584 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267596 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267656 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267662 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267678 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267682 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267689 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267714 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267715 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267943 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267986 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267995 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268029 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268307 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268648 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268659 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268966 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268967 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268983 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269003 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269024 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269027 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269094 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269104 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269112 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269115 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269117 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269118 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269119 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269132 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269134 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269138 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269154 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269181 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269185 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269186 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269229 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269233 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269240 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269270 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269272 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269289 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269290 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269307 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269318 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269362 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269376 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269383 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269512 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269513 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269577 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269633 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269643 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269658 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269659 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269660 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269672 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269688 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269689 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269694 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269697 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269714 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269724 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269734 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269773 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269797 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269808 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269810 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269819 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269964 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269981 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269990 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269991 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269994 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270000 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270102 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270113 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270132 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270230 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271250 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271283 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271285 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271291 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271349 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271368 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271402 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271526 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271717 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271731 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271813 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271818 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271825 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271826 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271827 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271831 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271832 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271833 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271834 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271858 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271866 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271869 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271870 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271899 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271904 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271908 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271912 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271937 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271955 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271964 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271967 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272146 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272149 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272176 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272180 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272183 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272187 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272194 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272197 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272204 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272207 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272211 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272242 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272246 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272263 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272268 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272282 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272296 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272325 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272360 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272361 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272362 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272373 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272374 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272380 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272384 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272387 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272389 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272406 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272434 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272466 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272467 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272468 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272470 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272472 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272474 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272478 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272480 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272482 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272483 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272489 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272492 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272494 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272499 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272500 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272501 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272513 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272517 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272522 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272523 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272573 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272578 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272591 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272600 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272607 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272614 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272617 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272620 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272642 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272646 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272659 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272664 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272665 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272668 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272670 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272671 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272678 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272681 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272685 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272686 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272689 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272690 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272691 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272693 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272694 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272706 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272781 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272785 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272787 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272797 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272800 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272807 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272836 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272843 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272850 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272853 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272855 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272863 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272865 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272871 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272891 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272892 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272897 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272903 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272904 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272907 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272918 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272920 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272973 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273004 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273023 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273035 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273044 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273117 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273231 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273550 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274072 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 25 17:30:13 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2026 17:30:13 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3801-1: important: Security update for git-lfs Message-ID: <178767901329.7804.17338718787999503649@5cbab41a56f5> # Security update for git-lfs Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3801-1 Release Date: 2026-08-25T12:47:29Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1252259 Cross-References: * CVE-2025-26625 CVSS scores: * CVE-2025-26625 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-26625 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-26625 ( NVD ): 8.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X Affected Products: * Development Tools Module 15-SP7 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 An update that solves one vulnerability can now be installed. ## Description: This update for git-lfs fixes the following issue: * CVE-2025-26625: certain commands may write to files visible outside the current Git working tree if links which collide with the paths of files tracked by Git LFS exist (bsc#1252259). Changes for git-lfs: * update to 3.7.1 ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * Development Tools Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Development-Tools-15-SP7-2026-3801=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP6-LTSS-2026-3801=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP6-2026-3801=1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3801=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 (ppc64le x86_64) * git-lfs-3.7.1-150600.13.6.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 (aarch64 i586 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * git-lfs-3.7.1-150600.13.6.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * git-lfs-3.7.1-150600.13.6.1 * Development Tools Module 15-SP7 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * git-lfs-3.7.1-150600.13.6.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-26625.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1252259 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 25 17:31:21 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2026 17:31:21 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3800-1: important: Security update for go1.25-openssl Message-ID: <178767908181.7804.4624270779411132954@5cbab41a56f5> # Security update for go1.25-openssl Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3800-1 Release Date: 2026-08-25T12:46:33Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1244485 * bsc#1266609 * bsc#1275024 * bsc#1275025 * bsc#1275026 * bsc#1275028 * bsc#1275029 * bsc#1275032 * bsc#1275033 * bsc#1275034 * jsc#SLE-18320 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-33818 * CVE-2026-39821 * CVE-2026-56853 * CVE-2026-56858 * CVE-2026-56859 * CVE-2026-56860 * CVE-2026-56862 * CVE-2026-56864 * CVE-2026-56865 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-33818 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-33818 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-39821 ( SUSE ): 9.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-39821 ( SUSE ): 7.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-39821 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-39821 ( NVD ): 9.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-56853 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-56853 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-56858 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:C/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-56858 ( NVD ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:C/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-56859 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-56859 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-56860 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-56860 ( NVD ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-56862 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-56862 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-56864 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-56864 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-56865 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-56865 ( NVD ): 8.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 An update that solves nine vulnerabilities, contains one feature and has one security fix can now be installed. ## Description: This update for go1.25-openssl fixes the following issues: Update to version 1.25.14 cut from the go1.25-fips-release branch at the revision tagged go1.25.14-1-openssl-fips. Security issues fixed: * CVE-2026-33818: encoding/asn1: stack exhaustion when parsing deeply-nested, recursive structures can lead to denial of service (bsc#1275034). * CVE-2026-39821: golang.org/x/net/idna: failure to reject ASCII-only Punycode-encoded labels allows for validation bypass and privilege escalation (bsc#1266609). * CVE-2026-56853: net/http: first header read timeout not being applied when a server is configured to support unencrypted HTTP/2 allows for denial of service (bsc#1275028). * CVE-2026-56858: html/template: wrong JavaScript regexp context tracking after top-level `{` can lead to XSS (bsc#1275033). * CVE-2026-56859: encoding/xml: stack exhaustion due to recursion depth guard bypass during decoding operations can lead to denial of service (bsc#1275026). * CVE-2026-56860: net/url: quadratic complexity in `resolvePath` when processing backtrack path elements can lead to denial of service (bsc#1275029). * CVE-2026-56862: crypto/tls: handshake messages can bypass non-advancing record limit in TLS 1.3, which can lead to a denial of service (bsc#1275032). * CVE-2026-56864: x/mod/sumdb: a malicious `GOSUMDB` is capable of serving arbitrary module content not contained within the transparency log (bsc#1275025). * CVE-2026-56865: x/mod/sumdb/tlog: a malicious `GOPROXY` is capable of forging sumdb tiles, which allows for bypass of the `GOSUMDB` check and persistence of attacker-controlled module contents to a local Go module cache (bsc#1275024). Other updates and bugfixes: * Update to version 1.25.14 cut from the go1.25-fips-release branch at the revision tagged go1.25.14-1-openssl-fips: (jsc#SLE-18320): * Rebase to 1.25.14 * go1.25.14 (released 2026-08-19, boo#1244485): * go#80926 net/http: `ReadHeaderTimeout` remains active after unencrypted HTTP/2 handoff * go1.25.13 (released 2026-08-13): * includes security fixes to the `go` command, and the `crypto/tls`, `encoding/asn1`, `encoding/xml`, `html/template`, `net/http`, and `net/url` packages, as well as bug fixes to the compiler, the runtime, and the `crypto/tls` and `os` packages. * go#79876 cmd/compile: `prove` miscompilation in `slicemask` folding leaves garbage in the upper bits * go#80098 cmd/compile: internal compiler error invalid heap allocated var without `Heapaddr` * go#80364 os: `Root`'s `MkdirAll` can't create paths ending in forward slashes * go#80366 os: `TestRootMultiReadFile` fails on `netbsd/arm64` after CL 797880 * go#80368 os: `TestRootConsistencyRemoveAll` fails on Plan 9 after CL 797880 * go#80393 runtime: `arm64` found pointer to free object with safe code * go#80440 runtime: uninitialized register due to wrong ABI in `mach_vm_region_trampoline` leads to `libc` following garbage stack data as a pointer * go#80477 cmd/compile: `riscv64` miscompiles struct copy, corrupting a `[]byte` slice field * go#80500 runtime: js/wasm: "found bad pointer in Go heap" \-- link-layout- constant value recorded as a pointer in the write-barrier buffer * go#80578 cmd/compile: `regalloc` uses unreliable type data (like `v.Type.IsSigned()`) to choose the restore of spills * go#80605 crypto/tls: escape hatch for FIPS 140-3 mode Extended Master Secret enforcement * go#80614 cmd/compile: `mips64le` miscompiles `OffPtr` by a const which doesn't fit 32bits resulting in panic * go#80616 cmd/compile: `mips`/`mips64`, multiply/divide results spilled from `HI`/`LO` corrupted w/ big stack frames * go#80618 cmd/compile: `prove` bug causes invalid indirect call * go#80737 runtime: `fpTracebackPartialExpand` `SIGSEGV` under high panic load * Update to version 1.25.12 cut from the go1.25-fips-release branch at the revision tagged go1.25.12-2-openssl-fips: * Limit openssl `RandReader` concurrency (#374) ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP4-LTSS-2026-3800=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP5-LTSS-2026-3800=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP4-2026-3800=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP5-2026-3800=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP4-LTSS-2026-3800=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP5-ESPOS-2026-3800=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP5-LTSS-2026-3800=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP4-ESPOS-2026-3800=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 (aarch64 x86_64) * go1.25-openssl-debuginfo-1.25.14-150000.1.33.1 * go1.25-openssl-1.25.14-150000.1.33.1 * go1.25-openssl-doc-1.25.14-150000.1.33.1 * go1.25-openssl-race-1.25.14-150000.1.33.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 (aarch64 x86_64) * go1.25-openssl-debuginfo-1.25.14-150000.1.33.1 * go1.25-openssl-1.25.14-150000.1.33.1 * go1.25-openssl-doc-1.25.14-150000.1.33.1 * go1.25-openssl-race-1.25.14-150000.1.33.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * go1.25-openssl-debuginfo-1.25.14-150000.1.33.1 * go1.25-openssl-1.25.14-150000.1.33.1 * go1.25-openssl-doc-1.25.14-150000.1.33.1 * go1.25-openssl-race-1.25.14-150000.1.33.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 (aarch64 x86_64) * go1.25-openssl-debuginfo-1.25.14-150000.1.33.1 * go1.25-openssl-1.25.14-150000.1.33.1 * go1.25-openssl-doc-1.25.14-150000.1.33.1 * go1.25-openssl-race-1.25.14-150000.1.33.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * go1.25-openssl-debuginfo-1.25.14-150000.1.33.1 * go1.25-openssl-1.25.14-150000.1.33.1 * go1.25-openssl-doc-1.25.14-150000.1.33.1 * go1.25-openssl-race-1.25.14-150000.1.33.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 (ppc64le x86_64) * go1.25-openssl-debuginfo-1.25.14-150000.1.33.1 * go1.25-openssl-1.25.14-150000.1.33.1 * go1.25-openssl-doc-1.25.14-150000.1.33.1 * go1.25-openssl-race-1.25.14-150000.1.33.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 (ppc64le x86_64) * go1.25-openssl-debuginfo-1.25.14-150000.1.33.1 * go1.25-openssl-1.25.14-150000.1.33.1 * go1.25-openssl-doc-1.25.14-150000.1.33.1 * go1.25-openssl-race-1.25.14-150000.1.33.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 (aarch64 x86_64) * go1.25-openssl-debuginfo-1.25.14-150000.1.33.1 * go1.25-openssl-1.25.14-150000.1.33.1 * go1.25-openssl-doc-1.25.14-150000.1.33.1 * go1.25-openssl-race-1.25.14-150000.1.33.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-33818.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-39821.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-56853.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-56858.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-56859.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-56860.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-56862.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-56864.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-56865.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1244485 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266609 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275024 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275025 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275026 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275028 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275029 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275032 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275033 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275034 * https://jira.suse.com/browse/SLE-18320 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 25 17:32:14 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2026 17:32:14 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3799-1: important: Security update for go1.26-openssl Message-ID: <178767913472.7804.8846910649423312404@5cbab41a56f5> # Security update for go1.26-openssl Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3799-1 Release Date: 2026-08-25T12:45:14Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1255111 * bsc#1266609 * bsc#1275024 * bsc#1275025 * bsc#1275026 * bsc#1275028 * bsc#1275029 * bsc#1275032 * bsc#1275033 * bsc#1275034 * jsc#SLE-18320 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-33818 * CVE-2026-39821 * CVE-2026-56853 * CVE-2026-56858 * CVE-2026-56859 * CVE-2026-56860 * CVE-2026-56862 * CVE-2026-56864 * CVE-2026-56865 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-33818 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-33818 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-39821 ( SUSE ): 9.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-39821 ( SUSE ): 7.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-39821 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-39821 ( NVD ): 9.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-56853 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-56853 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-56858 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:C/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-56858 ( NVD ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:C/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-56859 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-56859 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-56860 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-56860 ( NVD ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-56862 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-56862 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-56864 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-56864 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-56865 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-56865 ( NVD ): 8.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 An update that solves nine vulnerabilities, contains one feature and has one security fix can now be installed. ## Description: This update for go1.26-openssl fixes the following issues: Update to version 1.26.7 cut from the go1.25-fips-release at the revision tagged go1.26.7-1-openssl-fips. Security issues fixed: * CVE-2026-33818: encoding/asn1: stack exhaustion when parsing deeply-nested, recursive structures can lead to denial of service (bsc#1275034). * CVE-2026-39821: golang.org/x/net/idna: failure to reject ASCII-only Punycode-encoded labels allows for validation bypass and privilege escalation (bsc#1266609). * CVE-2026-56853: net/http: first header read timeout not being applied when a server is configured to support unencrypted HTTP/2 allows for denial of service (bsc#1275028). * CVE-2026-56858: html/template: wrong JavaScript regexp context tracking after top-level `{` can lead to XSS (bsc#1275033). * CVE-2026-56859: encoding/xml: stack exhaustion due to recursion depth guard bypass during decoding operations can lead to denial of service (bsc#1275026). * CVE-2026-56860: net/url: quadratic complexity in `resolvePath` when processing backtrack path elements can lead to denial of service (bsc#1275029). * CVE-2026-56862: crypto/tls: handshake messages can bypass non-advancing record limit in TLS 1.3, which can lead to a denial of service (bsc#1275032). * CVE-2026-56864: x/mod/sumdb: a malicious `GOSUMDB` is capable of serving arbitrary module content not contained within the transparency log (bsc#1275025). * CVE-2026-56865: x/mod/sumdb/tlog: a malicious `GOPROXY` is capable of forging sumdb tiles, which allows for bypass of the `GOSUMDB` check and persistence of attacker-controlled module contents to a local Go module cache (bsc#1275024). Other updates and bugfixes: * Update to version 1.26.7 cut from the go1.25-fips-release branch at the revision tagged go1.26.7-1-openssl-fips: (jsc#SLE-18320). * Rebase to 1.26.7 * Support `strictfipsruntime` with `no_openssl` * Fix multiple `no_openssl` build tag issues * go1.26.7 (released 2026-08-19, boo#1255111): * go#80927 net/http: `ReadHeaderTimeout` remains active after unencrypted `HTTP/2` handoff * go1.26.6 (released 2026-08-13): * includes security fixes to the `go` command, and the `crypto/tls`, `encoding/asn1`, `encoding/xml`, `html/template`, `net`, `net/http`, and `net/url` packages, as well as bug fixes to the compiler, the linker, the runtime, and the `crypto/tls` and `os` packages. * go#79876 cmd/compile: `prove` misscompilation in `slicemask` folding leaves garbage in the upper bits * go#80099 cmd/compile: internal compiler error invalid heap allocated var without `Heapaddr` * go#80131 cmd/link: `peCreateExportFile` generates invalid `.def` file when output name has trailing dot (`c-shared` on Windows) * go#80365 os: `Root`'s `MkdirAll` can't create paths ending in forward slashes * go#80367 os: `TestRootMultiReadFile` fails on `netbsd/arm64` after CL 797880 * go#80369 os: `TestRootConsistencyRemoveAll` fails on Plan 9 after CL 797880 * go#80394 runtime: `arm64` found pointer to free object with safe code * go#80441 runtime: uninitialized register due to wrong ABI in `mach_vm_region_trampoline` leads to `libc` following garbage stack data as a pointer * go#80478 cmd/compile: `riscv64` miscompiles struct copy, corrupting a `[]byte` slice field * go#80499 runtime: js/wasm: "found bad pointer in Go heap" \-- link-layout- constant value recorded as a pointer in the write-barrier buffer * go#80579 cmd/compile: `regalloc` uses unreliable type data (like `v.Type.IsSigned()`) to choose the restore of spills * go#80606 crypto/tls: escape hatch for FIPS 140-3 mode Extended Master Secret enforcement * go#80609 net, x/net/dns/dnsmessage: panic when parsing invalid `SVCB` record * go#80615 cmd/compile: `mips64le` misscompile `OffPtr` by a const which doesn't fit 32bits resulting in panic * go#80617 cmd/compile: `mips`/`mips64`, multiply/divide results spilled from `HI`/`LO` corrupted w/ big stack frames * go#80619 cmd/compile: `prove` bug causes invalid indirect call * go#80715 runtime: `fpTracebackPartialExpand` `SIGSEGV` under high panic load * Update to version 1.26.5 cut from the go1.25-fips-release branch at the revision tagged go1.26.5-2-openssl-fips: * Limit `openssl` `RandReader` concurrency ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP5-LTSS-2026-3799=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP5-LTSS-2026-3799=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP4-ESPOS-2026-3799=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP4-2026-3799=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP4-LTSS-2026-3799=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP4-LTSS-2026-3799=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP5-2026-3799=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP5-ESPOS-2026-3799=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 (aarch64 x86_64) * go1.26-openssl-race-1.26.7-150000.1.18.1 * go1.26-openssl-doc-1.26.7-150000.1.18.1 * go1.26-openssl-1.26.7-150000.1.18.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 (ppc64le x86_64) * go1.26-openssl-race-1.26.7-150000.1.18.1 * go1.26-openssl-1.26.7-150000.1.18.1 * go1.26-openssl-doc-1.26.7-150000.1.18.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 (aarch64 x86_64) * go1.26-openssl-race-1.26.7-150000.1.18.1 * go1.26-openssl-1.26.7-150000.1.18.1 * go1.26-openssl-doc-1.26.7-150000.1.18.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 (aarch64 x86_64) * go1.26-openssl-race-1.26.7-150000.1.18.1 * go1.26-openssl-doc-1.26.7-150000.1.18.1 * go1.26-openssl-1.26.7-150000.1.18.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * go1.26-openssl-race-1.26.7-150000.1.18.1 * go1.26-openssl-1.26.7-150000.1.18.1 * go1.26-openssl-doc-1.26.7-150000.1.18.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * go1.26-openssl-race-1.26.7-150000.1.18.1 * go1.26-openssl-1.26.7-150000.1.18.1 * go1.26-openssl-doc-1.26.7-150000.1.18.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 (aarch64 x86_64) * go1.26-openssl-race-1.26.7-150000.1.18.1 * go1.26-openssl-doc-1.26.7-150000.1.18.1 * go1.26-openssl-1.26.7-150000.1.18.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 (ppc64le x86_64) * go1.26-openssl-race-1.26.7-150000.1.18.1 * go1.26-openssl-1.26.7-150000.1.18.1 * go1.26-openssl-doc-1.26.7-150000.1.18.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-33818.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-39821.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-56853.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-56858.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-56859.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-56860.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-56862.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-56864.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-56865.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1255111 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266609 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275024 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275025 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275026 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275028 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275029 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275032 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275033 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275034 * https://jira.suse.com/browse/SLE-18320 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 25 17:33:02 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2026 17:33:02 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3798-1: moderate: Security update for curl Message-ID: <178767918223.7804.5626287759816143194@5cbab41a56f5> # Security update for curl Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3798-1 Release Date: 2026-08-25T12:41:09Z Rating: moderate References: * bsc#1262632 * bsc#1262633 * bsc#1262635 * bsc#1262636 * bsc#1262638 * bsc#1263440 * bsc#1268412 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-5545 * CVE-2026-5773 * CVE-2026-6253 * CVE-2026-6276 * CVE-2026-6429 * CVE-2026-7168 * CVE-2026-8926 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-5545 ( SUSE ): 8.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-5545 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-5545 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-5545 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-5773 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-5773 ( SUSE ): 3.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-5773 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-5773 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-6253 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-6253 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-6253 ( NVD ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-6276 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-6276 ( SUSE ): 3.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-6276 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-6276 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-6429 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-6429 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-6429 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-7168 ( SUSE ): 6.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-7168 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-7168 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-7168 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-8926 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-8926 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-8926 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N Affected Products: * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 An update that solves seven vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for curl fixes the following issues: * CVE-2026-5545: wrong reuse of HTTP Negotiate connection (bsc#1262632). * CVE-2026-5773: wrong reuse of SMB connection (bsc#1262633). * CVE-2026-6253: proxy credentials leak over redirect-to proxy (bsc#1262635). * CVE-2026-6276: stale custom cookie host causes cookie leak (bsc#1262636). * CVE-2026-6429: netrc credential leak with reused proxy connection (bsc#1262638). * CVE-2026-7168: cross-proxy Digest auth state leak (bsc#1263440). * CVE-2026-8926: password leak with netrc and user in URL (bsc#1268412). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Basesystem-15-SP7-2026-3798=1 ## Package List: * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * curl-debuginfo-8.14.1-150700.7.23.1 * curl-8.14.1-150700.7.23.1 * libcurl4-debuginfo-8.14.1-150700.7.23.1 * libcurl4-8.14.1-150700.7.23.1 * curl-debugsource-8.14.1-150700.7.23.1 * libcurl-devel-8.14.1-150700.7.23.1 * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 (x86_64) * libcurl4-32bit-8.14.1-150700.7.23.1 * libcurl4-32bit-debuginfo-8.14.1-150700.7.23.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-5545.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-5773.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-6253.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-6276.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-6429.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-7168.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-8926.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262632 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262633 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262635 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262636 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262638 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263440 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268412 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 25 17:33:41 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2026 17:33:41 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3797-1: moderate: Security update for sssd Message-ID: <178767922154.7804.7229495365338653650@5cbab41a56f5> # Security update for sssd Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3797-1 Release Date: 2026-08-25T12:38:53Z Rating: moderate References: * bsc#1273925 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-68743 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-68743 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-68743 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-68743 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-68743 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS Extended Security * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 12 SP5 An update that solves one vulnerability can now be installed. ## Description: This update for sssd fixes the following issue: * CVE-2026-68743: insufficient validation in the PAM responder can lead to an out-of-bounds read and a process crash when a crafted protocol v1 request is processed (bsc#1273925). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS Extended Security zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-SERVER-12-SP5-LTSS-EXTENDED-SECURITY-2026-3797=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS Extended Security (x86_64) * sssd-ldap-1.16.1-7.79.1 * sssd-dbus-debuginfo-1.16.1-7.79.1 * sssd-krb5-1.16.1-7.79.1 * sssd-tools-debuginfo-1.16.1-7.79.1 * libipa_hbac0-1.16.1-7.79.1 * sssd-ipa-debuginfo-1.16.1-7.79.1 * sssd-proxy-debuginfo-1.16.1-7.79.1 * sssd-common-debuginfo-1.16.1-7.79.1 * sssd-krb5-common-1.16.1-7.79.1 * sssd-common-1.16.1-7.79.1 * libsss_certmap0-1.16.1-7.79.1 * sssd-krb5-common-debuginfo-1.16.1-7.79.1 * sssd-tools-1.16.1-7.79.1 * sssd-common-32bit-1.16.1-7.79.1 * libsss_idmap-devel-1.16.1-7.79.1 * libsss_certmap0-debuginfo-1.16.1-7.79.1 * sssd-ad-debuginfo-1.16.1-7.79.1 * sssd-krb5-debuginfo-1.16.1-7.79.1 * sssd-ad-1.16.1-7.79.1 * sssd-ldap-debuginfo-1.16.1-7.79.1 * sssd-common-debuginfo-32bit-1.16.1-7.79.1 * libsss_nss_idmap0-1.16.1-7.79.1 * libipa_hbac-devel-1.16.1-7.79.1 * sssd-dbus-1.16.1-7.79.1 * sssd-1.16.1-7.79.1 * libipa_hbac0-debuginfo-1.16.1-7.79.1 * libsss_nss_idmap0-debuginfo-1.16.1-7.79.1 * python-sssd-config-1.16.1-7.79.1 * libsss_simpleifp0-1.16.1-7.79.1 * libsss_nss_idmap-devel-1.16.1-7.79.1 * libsss_idmap0-1.16.1-7.79.1 * python-sssd-config-debuginfo-1.16.1-7.79.1 * libsss_simpleifp0-debuginfo-1.16.1-7.79.1 * libsss_idmap0-debuginfo-1.16.1-7.79.1 * sssd-ipa-1.16.1-7.79.1 * sssd-proxy-1.16.1-7.79.1 * sssd-debugsource-1.16.1-7.79.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68743.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273925 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 25 17:34:21 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2026 17:34:21 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3796-1: moderate: Security update for librest Message-ID: <178767926126.7804.10305461903843791737@5cbab41a56f5> # Security update for librest Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3796-1 Release Date: 2026-08-25T12:38:36Z Rating: moderate References: * bsc#1272399 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-16615 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-16615 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-16615 ( NVD ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS Extended Security * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 12 SP5 An update that solves one vulnerability can now be installed. ## Description: This update for librest fixes the following issue: * CVE-2026-16615: PKCE implementation for OAuth authorization uses a cryptographically insecure pseudo-random number generator (bsc#1272399). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS Extended Security zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-SERVER-12-SP5-LTSS-EXTENDED-SECURITY-2026-3796=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS Extended Security (x86_64) * librest0-32bit-0.8.0-13.3.1 * librest0-debuginfo-32bit-0.8.0-13.3.1 * librest0-0.8.0-13.3.1 * librest-debugsource-0.8.0-13.3.1 * librest0-debuginfo-0.8.0-13.3.1 * librest-devel-0.8.0-13.3.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16615.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272399 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 25 17:35:00 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2026 17:35:00 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3795-1: moderate: Security update for librest Message-ID: <178767930015.7804.15235922174830159779@5cbab41a56f5> # Security update for librest Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3795-1 Release Date: 2026-08-25T12:38:23Z Rating: moderate References: * bsc#1272399 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-16615 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-16615 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-16615 ( NVD ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N Affected Products: * Desktop Applications Module 15-SP7 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 An update that solves one vulnerability can now be installed. ## Description: This update for librest fixes the following issue: * CVE-2026-16615: PKCE implementation for OAuth authorization uses a cryptographically insecure pseudo-random number generator (bsc#1272399). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * openSUSE Leap 15.6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3795=1 * Desktop Applications Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Desktop-Applications-15-SP7-2026-3795=1 ## Package List: * Desktop Applications Module 15-SP7 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * librest-1_0-0-debuginfo-0.9.1-150600.3.3.1 * librest-1_0-0-0.9.1-150600.3.3.1 * typelib-1_0-Rest-1_0-0.9.1-150600.3.3.1 * librest-debugsource-0.9.1-150600.3.3.1 * librest-devel-0.9.1-150600.3.3.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 (aarch64 i586 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * librest-1_0-0-debuginfo-0.9.1-150600.3.3.1 * librest-1_0-0-0.9.1-150600.3.3.1 * typelib-1_0-Rest-1_0-0.9.1-150600.3.3.1 * librest-devel-0.9.1-150600.3.3.1 * librest-debugsource-0.9.1-150600.3.3.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 (x86_64) * librest-1_0-0-32bit-debuginfo-0.9.1-150600.3.3.1 * librest-1_0-0-32bit-0.9.1-150600.3.3.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 (aarch64_ilp32) * librest-1_0-0-64bit-0.9.1-150600.3.3.1 * librest-1_0-0-64bit-debuginfo-0.9.1-150600.3.3.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16615.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272399 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 25 17:36:28 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2026 17:36:28 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3794-1: important: Security update for postgresql16 Message-ID: <178767938805.7804.12539036388340229490@5cbab41a56f5> # Security update for postgresql16 Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3794-1 Release Date: 2026-08-25T12:32:33Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1275001 * bsc#1275002 * bsc#1275042 * bsc#1275043 * bsc#1275044 * bsc#1275046 * bsc#1275047 * bsc#1275048 * bsc#1275049 * bsc#1275050 * bsc#1275051 * bsc#1275053 * bsc#1275054 * bsc#1275056 * bsc#1275057 * bsc#1275058 * bsc#1275059 * bsc#1275061 * bsc#1275062 * bsc#1275063 * bsc#1275064 * bsc#1275065 * bsc#1275066 * bsc#1275067 * bsc#1275068 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-14662 * CVE-2026-14663 * CVE-2026-14664 * CVE-2026-14666 * CVE-2026-14668 * CVE-2026-14669 * CVE-2026-14670 * CVE-2026-14671 * CVE-2026-14672 * CVE-2026-14673 * CVE-2026-14677 * CVE-2026-14678 * CVE-2026-14679 * CVE-2026-14680 * CVE-2026-15741 * CVE-2026-15742 * CVE-2026-16239 * CVE-2026-16241 * CVE-2026-18024 * CVE-2026-18408 * CVE-2026-19385 * CVE-2026-6464 * CVE-2026-6469 * CVE-2026-6470 * CVE-2026-6471 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-14662 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-14662 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-14663 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-14663 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-14664 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-14664 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-14666 ( SUSE ): 4.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-14666 ( NVD ): 4.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-14668 ( SUSE ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-14668 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-14669 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-14669 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-14670 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-14670 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-14671 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-14671 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-14672 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-14672 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-14673 ( SUSE ): 3.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-14673 ( NVD ): 3.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-14677 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-14677 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-14678 ( SUSE ): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-14678 ( NVD ): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-14679 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-14679 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-14680 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-14680 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-15741 ( SUSE ): 8.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-15741 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-15742 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-15742 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-16239 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-16239 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-16241 ( SUSE ): 3.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-16241 ( NVD ): 3.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-18024 ( SUSE ): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-18024 ( NVD ): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-18408 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-18408 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-19385 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-19385 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-6464 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-6464 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-6469 ( SUSE ): 3.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-6469 ( NVD ): 3.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-6470 ( SUSE ): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-6470 ( NVD ): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-6471 ( SUSE ): 7.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-6471 ( NVD ): 7.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 12 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS Extended Security * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 12 SP5 An update that solves 25 vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for postgresql16 fixes the following issues: * CVE-2026-6464: `psql` `COPY FROM STDIN` early failure processes data lines as `psql` commands (bsc#1275046). * CVE-2026-6469: `ALTER TABLE ALTER TYPE` resets extended statistics ownership (bsc#1275044). * CVE-2026-6470: failure to check type `USAGE` privilege (bsc#1275043). * CVE-2026-6471: logical decoding can `dlopen` arbitrary file (bsc#1275042). * CVE-2026-14662: `tsvector` and `tsquery` undersize allocations, via integer wraparound (bsc#1275001). * CVE-2026-14663: `pgcrypto`, for OpenSSL-disabled ciphers, silently encrypts to and decrypts from cleartext (bsc#1275002). * CVE-2026-14664: `regexp` heap buffer overflow executes arbitrary code (bsc#1275068). * CVE-2026-14666: row security caching disregards role modifications (bsc#1275067). * CVE-2026-14668: `ctid` type confusion in selectivity estimator discloses derivative of arbitrary read (bsc#1275066). * CVE-2026-14669: `to_char` heap buffer overflow executes arbitrary code (bsc#1275065). * CVE-2026-14670: `plperl` tied object heap buffer overflow executes arbitrary code (bsc#1275064). * CVE-2026-14671: `refint` plan cache type confusion executes arbitrary code (bsc#1275063). * CVE-2026-14672: observable response discrepancy with non-default `scram_iterations` provides user existence oracle (bsc#1275062). * CVE-2026-14673: `amcheck` does not clear untrusted search path (bsc#1275061). * CVE-2026-14677: 32-bit `pltcl` and `plperl` undersize allocations, via integer wraparound (bsc#1275059). * CVE-2026-14678: `pg_trgm` `picksplit` reads past end of buffer (bsc#1275058). * CVE-2026-14679: stack buffer overflow in argument match writes `0x0` and `0x1` to server memory (bsc#1275057). * CVE-2026-14680: type confusion via "internal" arguments (bsc#1275056). * CVE-2026-15741: expression deparse allows SQL injection via `EXTRACT` argument (bsc#1275054). * CVE-2026-15742: `fuzzystrmatch` writes effectively-arbitrary addresses, via integer wraparound (bsc#1275053). * CVE-2026-16239: type confusion in cursor `CLOSE + DECLARE` executes arbitrary code (bsc#1275051). * CVE-2026-16241: ECPG integer underflow can crash the client (bsc#1275050). * CVE-2026-18024: `ascii()` function reads past end of buffer (bsc#1275049). * CVE-2026-18408: `psql` `\unrestrict` lets superuser of `pg_dump` origin server execute arbitrary code in `psql` client (bsc#1275048). * CVE-2026-19385: `pg_dump` heap buffer overflow executes arbitrary code (bsc#1275047). Changes for postgresql16: * Let `llvmjit-devel` require the `llc` and `clang` binaries to fix build of extensions on SLE-16 and newer. * Use LLVM 15 on SLE-15 up to SP5 and LLVM 17 on SP6 and SP7. * Update to version 16.15: * https://www.postgresql.org/docs/16/release-16-15.html * https://www.postgresql.org/about/news/postgresql-186-1711-1615-1519-1424-and-19-beta-3-released-3365/ ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-SERVER-12-SP5-LTSS-2026-3794=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS Extended Security zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-SERVER-12-SP5-LTSS-EXTENDED-SECURITY-2026-3794=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * postgresql16-contrib-debuginfo-16.15-3.47.1 * postgresql16-devel-debuginfo-16.15-3.47.1 * postgresql16-debugsource-16.15-3.47.1 * postgresql16-contrib-16.15-3.47.1 * postgresql16-server-16.15-3.47.1 * postgresql16-pltcl-16.15-3.47.1 * postgresql16-server-devel-debuginfo-16.15-3.47.1 * postgresql16-16.15-3.47.1 * postgresql16-server-debuginfo-16.15-3.47.1 * postgresql16-server-devel-16.15-3.47.1 * postgresql16-plpython-16.15-3.47.1 * postgresql16-plpython-debuginfo-16.15-3.47.1 * postgresql16-pltcl-debuginfo-16.15-3.47.1 * postgresql16-debuginfo-16.15-3.47.1 * postgresql16-devel-16.15-3.47.1 * postgresql16-plperl-16.15-3.47.1 * postgresql16-plperl-debuginfo-16.15-3.47.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS (noarch) * postgresql16-docs-16.15-3.47.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS Extended Security (x86_64) * postgresql16-contrib-debuginfo-16.15-3.47.1 * postgresql16-devel-debuginfo-16.15-3.47.1 * postgresql16-debugsource-16.15-3.47.1 * postgresql16-contrib-16.15-3.47.1 * postgresql16-server-debuginfo-16.15-3.47.1 * postgresql16-pltcl-16.15-3.47.1 * postgresql16-server-devel-debuginfo-16.15-3.47.1 * postgresql16-16.15-3.47.1 * postgresql16-server-16.15-3.47.1 * postgresql16-server-devel-16.15-3.47.1 * postgresql16-plpython-16.15-3.47.1 * postgresql16-plpython-debuginfo-16.15-3.47.1 * postgresql16-debuginfo-16.15-3.47.1 * postgresql16-pltcl-debuginfo-16.15-3.47.1 * postgresql16-devel-16.15-3.47.1 * postgresql16-plperl-16.15-3.47.1 * postgresql16-plperl-debuginfo-16.15-3.47.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS Extended Security (noarch) * postgresql16-docs-16.15-3.47.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-14662.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-14663.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-14664.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-14666.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-14668.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-14669.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-14670.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-14671.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-14672.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-14673.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-14677.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-14678.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-14679.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-14680.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-15741.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-15742.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16239.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16241.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-18024.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-18408.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-19385.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-6464.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-6469.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-6470.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-6471.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275001 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275002 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275042 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275043 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275044 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275046 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275047 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275048 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275049 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275050 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275051 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275053 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275054 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275056 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275057 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275058 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275059 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275061 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275062 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275063 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275064 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275065 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275066 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275067 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275068 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 25 17:37:36 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2026 17:37:36 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3793-1: important: Security update for postgresql14 Message-ID: <178767945673.7804.9663420290695499562@5cbab41a56f5> # Security update for postgresql14 Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3793-1 Release Date: 2026-08-25T12:32:17Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1275001 * bsc#1275002 * bsc#1275042 * bsc#1275043 * bsc#1275044 * bsc#1275046 * bsc#1275047 * bsc#1275048 * bsc#1275049 * bsc#1275050 * bsc#1275051 * bsc#1275053 * bsc#1275054 * bsc#1275056 * bsc#1275057 * bsc#1275058 * bsc#1275059 * bsc#1275061 * bsc#1275063 * bsc#1275064 * bsc#1275065 * bsc#1275066 * bsc#1275067 * bsc#1275068 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-14662 * CVE-2026-14663 * CVE-2026-14664 * CVE-2026-14666 * CVE-2026-14668 * CVE-2026-14669 * CVE-2026-14670 * CVE-2026-14671 * CVE-2026-14673 * CVE-2026-14677 * CVE-2026-14678 * CVE-2026-14679 * CVE-2026-14680 * CVE-2026-15741 * CVE-2026-15742 * CVE-2026-16239 * CVE-2026-16241 * CVE-2026-18024 * CVE-2026-18408 * CVE-2026-19385 * CVE-2026-6464 * CVE-2026-6469 * CVE-2026-6470 * CVE-2026-6471 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-14662 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-14662 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-14663 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-14663 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-14664 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-14664 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-14666 ( SUSE ): 4.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-14666 ( NVD ): 4.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-14668 ( SUSE ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-14668 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-14669 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-14669 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-14670 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-14670 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-14671 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-14671 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-14673 ( SUSE ): 3.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-14673 ( NVD ): 3.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-14677 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-14677 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-14678 ( SUSE ): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-14678 ( NVD ): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-14679 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-14679 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-14680 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-14680 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-15741 ( SUSE ): 8.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-15741 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-15742 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-15742 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-16239 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-16239 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-16241 ( SUSE ): 3.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-16241 ( NVD ): 3.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-18024 ( SUSE ): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-18024 ( NVD ): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-18408 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-18408 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-19385 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-19385 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-6464 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-6464 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-6469 ( SUSE ): 3.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-6469 ( NVD ): 3.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-6470 ( SUSE ): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-6470 ( NVD ): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-6471 ( SUSE ): 7.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-6471 ( NVD ): 7.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 12 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS Extended Security * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 12 SP5 An update that solves 24 vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for postgresql14 fixes the following issues: * CVE-2026-6464: `psql` `COPY FROM STDIN` early failure processes data lines as `psql` commands (bsc#1275046). * CVE-2026-6469: `ALTER TABLE ALTER TYPE` resets extended statistics ownership (bsc#1275044). * CVE-2026-6470: failure to check type `USAGE` privilege (bsc#1275043). * CVE-2026-6471: logical decoding can `dlopen` arbitrary file (bsc#1275042). * CVE-2026-14662: `tsvector` and `tsquery` undersize allocations, via integer wraparound (bsc#1275001). * CVE-2026-14663: `pgcrypto`, for OpenSSL-disabled ciphers, silently encrypts to and decrypts from cleartext (bsc#1275002). * CVE-2026-14664: `regexp` heap buffer overflow executes arbitrary code (bsc#1275068). * CVE-2026-14666: row security caching disregards role modifications (bsc#1275067). * CVE-2026-14668: `ctid` type confusion in selectivity estimator discloses derivative of arbitrary read (bsc#1275066). * CVE-2026-14669: `to_char` heap buffer overflow executes arbitrary code (bsc#1275065). * CVE-2026-14670: `plperl` tied object heap buffer overflow executes arbitrary code (bsc#1275064). * CVE-2026-14671: `refint` plan cache type confusion executes arbitrary code (bsc#1275063). * CVE-2026-14673: `amcheck` does not clear untrusted search path (bsc#1275061). * CVE-2026-14677: 32-bit `pltcl` and `plperl` undersize allocations, via integer wraparound (bsc#1275059). * CVE-2026-14678: `pg_trgm` `picksplit` reads past end of buffer (bsc#1275058). * CVE-2026-14679: stack buffer overflow in argument match writes `0x0` and `0x1` to server memory (bsc#1275057). * CVE-2026-14680: type confusion via "internal" arguments (bsc#1275056). * CVE-2026-15741: expression deparse allows SQL injection via `EXTRACT` argument (bsc#1275054). * CVE-2026-15742: `fuzzystrmatch` writes effectively-arbitrary addresses, via integer wraparound (bsc#1275053). * CVE-2026-16239: type confusion in cursor `CLOSE + DECLARE` executes arbitrary code (bsc#1275051). * CVE-2026-16241: ECPG integer underflow can crash the client (bsc#1275050). * CVE-2026-18024: `ascii()` function reads past end of buffer (bsc#1275049). * CVE-2026-18408: `psql` `\unrestrict` lets superuser of `pg_dump` origin server execute arbitrary code in `psql` client (bsc#1275048). * CVE-2026-19385: `pg_dump` heap buffer overflow executes arbitrary code (bsc#1275047). Changes for postgresql14: * Let `llvmjit-devel` require the `llc` and `clang` binaries to fix build of extensions on SLE-16 and newer. * Use LLVM 15 on SLE-15 up to SP5 and LLVM 17 on SP6 and SP7. * Update to version 14.24: * https://www.postgresql.org/docs/14/release-14-24.html * https://www.postgresql.org/about/news/postgresql-186-1711-1615-1519-1424-and-19-beta-3-released-3365/ ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS Extended Security zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-SERVER-12-SP5-LTSS-EXTENDED-SECURITY-2026-3793=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-SERVER-12-SP5-LTSS-2026-3793=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * postgresql14-debugsource-14.24-3.75.1 * postgresql14-plpython-debuginfo-14.24-3.75.1 * postgresql14-plpython-14.24-3.75.1 * postgresql14-server-14.24-3.75.1 * postgresql14-devel-14.24-3.75.1 * postgresql14-contrib-14.24-3.75.1 * postgresql14-pltcl-debuginfo-14.24-3.75.1 * postgresql14-debuginfo-14.24-3.75.1 * postgresql14-plperl-14.24-3.75.1 * postgresql14-devel-debuginfo-14.24-3.75.1 * postgresql14-server-debuginfo-14.24-3.75.1 * postgresql14-14.24-3.75.1 * postgresql14-contrib-debuginfo-14.24-3.75.1 * postgresql14-plperl-debuginfo-14.24-3.75.1 * postgresql14-pltcl-14.24-3.75.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS (noarch) * postgresql14-docs-14.24-3.75.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS (ppc64le s390x x86_64) * postgresql14-server-devel-debuginfo-14.24-3.75.1 * postgresql14-server-devel-14.24-3.75.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS Extended Security (x86_64) * postgresql14-debugsource-14.24-3.75.1 * postgresql14-plpython-debuginfo-14.24-3.75.1 * postgresql14-plpython-14.24-3.75.1 * postgresql14-server-devel-debuginfo-14.24-3.75.1 * postgresql14-server-devel-14.24-3.75.1 * postgresql14-server-14.24-3.75.1 * postgresql14-devel-14.24-3.75.1 * postgresql14-contrib-14.24-3.75.1 * postgresql14-pltcl-debuginfo-14.24-3.75.1 * postgresql14-debuginfo-14.24-3.75.1 * postgresql14-plperl-14.24-3.75.1 * postgresql14-devel-debuginfo-14.24-3.75.1 * postgresql14-server-debuginfo-14.24-3.75.1 * postgresql14-14.24-3.75.1 * postgresql14-contrib-debuginfo-14.24-3.75.1 * postgresql14-plperl-debuginfo-14.24-3.75.1 * postgresql14-pltcl-14.24-3.75.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS Extended Security (noarch) * postgresql14-docs-14.24-3.75.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-14662.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-14663.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-14664.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-14666.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-14668.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-14669.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-14670.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-14671.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-14673.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-14677.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-14678.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-14679.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-14680.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-15741.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-15742.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16239.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16241.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-18024.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-18408.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-19385.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-6464.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-6469.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-6470.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-6471.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275001 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275002 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275042 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275043 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275044 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275046 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275047 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275048 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275049 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275050 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275051 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275053 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275054 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275056 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275057 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275058 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275059 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275061 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275063 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275064 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275065 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275066 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275067 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275068 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 25 17:38:17 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2026 17:38:17 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3792-1: important: Security update for rmt-server Message-ID: <178767949730.7804.11225993966245257996@5cbab41a56f5> # Security update for rmt-server Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3792-1 Release Date: 2026-08-25T12:31:31Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1265369 * bsc#1274715 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-42256 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-42256 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-42256 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-42256 ( NVD ): 6.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:P/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-42256 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H Affected Products: * Public Cloud Module 15-SP7 * Server Applications Module 15-SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 An update that solves one vulnerability and has one security fix can now be installed. ## Description: This update for rmt-server fixes the following issue: Update to version 3.1 (bsc#1274715). * CVE-2026-42256: net-imap: hostile server can perform a DoS on client authenticating a connection with SCRAM-SHA1 or SCRAM-SHA2 (bsc#1265369). Changes for rmt-server: * Version 3.1: * Remove all errors and warnings due to new Ruby and Ruby on Rails versions * Version 3.0: * Split Rails meta-gem into individual components for better security control * Version 3.0.alpha: * Update Ruby to version 3.4.8 and Rails to version 7.1.6 ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * Server Applications Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Server-Applications-15-SP7-2026-3792=1 * Public Cloud Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Public-Cloud-15-SP7-2026-3792=1 ## Package List: * Public Cloud Module 15-SP7 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * rmt-server-pubcloud-3.1.0-150700.3.28.1 * rmt-server-debuginfo-3.1.0-150700.3.28.1 * Server Applications Module 15-SP7 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * rmt-server-debuginfo-3.1.0-150700.3.28.1 * rmt-server-config-3.1.0-150700.3.28.1 * rmt-server-3.1.0-150700.3.28.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-42256.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265369 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274715 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 25 17:39:04 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2026 17:39:04 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3791-1: important: Security update for snpguest Message-ID: <178767954400.7804.17072391909424488946@5cbab41a56f5> # Security update for snpguest Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3791-1 Release Date: 2026-08-25T12:31:04Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1270527 * bsc#1270541 * bsc#1270642 * bsc#1270720 * bsc#1270799 * bsc#1270873 * bsc#1270947 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-41677 * CVE-2026-41678 * CVE-2026-41681 * CVE-2026-41898 * CVE-2026-42327 * CVE-2026-44662 * CVE-2026-45784 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-41677 ( SUSE ): 1.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:U * CVE-2026-41677 ( SUSE ): 3.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-41677 ( NVD ): 1.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:U/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-41677 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-41678 ( SUSE ): 8.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-41678 ( SUSE ): 7.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-41678 ( NVD ): 7.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:U/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-41678 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-41681 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-41681 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-41681 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:U/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-41681 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-41898 ( SUSE ): 8.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-41898 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-41898 ( NVD ): 8.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-41898 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-42327 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-42327 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-42327 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-44662 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-44662 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-44662 ( NVD ): 5.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-45784 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45784 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-45784 ( NVD ): 5.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-45784 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * Server Applications Module 15-SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 An update that solves seven vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for snpguest fixes the following issues * Update openssl to v0.10.81 * CVE-2026-41677: openssl: out-of-bounds read in PEM password callback when returning an oversized length in rust- openssl crate (bsc#1270541). * CVE-2026-41678: openssl: incorrect bounds assertion in aes key wrap in rust- openssl crate (bsc#1270642). * CVE-2026-41681: openssl: MdCtxRef::digest_final() writes past caller buffer with no length check in rust-openssl crate (bsc#1270720). * CVE-2026-41898: openssl: unchecked callback-returned length in PSK and cookie generate trampolines can leak adjacent memory in rust-openssl crate (bsc#1270799). * CVE-2026-42327: openssl: arbitrary code execution via specially crafted certificate in rust-openssl crate (bsc#1270527). * CVE-2026-44662: openssl: heap buffer overflow when encrypting with AES key- wrap-with-padding in rust-openssl crate (bsc#1270873). * CVE-2026-45784: openssl: out-of-bounds write in `CipherCtxRef::cipher_update_inplace` for AES-KW-PAD ciphers in rust-openssl crate (bsc#1270947). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * Server Applications Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Server-Applications-15-SP7-2026-3791=1 ## Package List: * Server Applications Module 15-SP7 (x86_64) * snpguest-0.10.0-150700.3.6.1 * snpguest-debuginfo-0.10.0-150700.3.6.1 * snpguest-debugsource-0.10.0-150700.3.6.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-41677.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-41678.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-41681.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-41898.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-42327.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-44662.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45784.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270527 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270541 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270642 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270720 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270799 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270873 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270947 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 25 18:01:33 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2026 18:01:33 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23221-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel Message-ID: <178768089386.7804.17747949706338717492@5cbab41a56f5> # Security update for the Linux Kernel Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23221-1 Release Date: 2026-08-11T21:26:34Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1185845 * bsc#1234634 * bsc#1237449 * bsc#1243603 * bsc#1246179 * bsc#1246182 * bsc#1247455 * bsc#1248480 * bsc#1248611 * bsc#1251966 * bsc#1252682 * bsc#1253262 * bsc#1253434 * bsc#1253454 * bsc#1254306 * bsc#1255224 * bsc#1255250 * bsc#1255441 * bsc#1255687 * bsc#1257721 * bsc#1257777 * bsc#1258472 * bsc#1258718 * bsc#1259329 * bsc#1259762 * bsc#1259764 * bsc#1259866 * bsc#1259955 * bsc#1260012 * bsc#1260347 * bsc#1260553 * bsc#1260593 * bsc#1261250 * bsc#1261562 * bsc#1261590 * bsc#1262160 * bsc#1262391 * bsc#1262573 * bsc#1262602 * bsc#1262603 * bsc#1262605 * bsc#1262614 * bsc#1262637 * bsc#1262639 * bsc#1262640 * bsc#1262652 * bsc#1262653 * bsc#1262655 * bsc#1262658 * bsc#1262659 * bsc#1262663 * bsc#1262678 * bsc#1262679 * bsc#1262723 * bsc#1262734 * bsc#1262745 * bsc#1262746 * bsc#1262751 * bsc#1262757 * bsc#1262768 * bsc#1262770 * bsc#1262771 * bsc#1262992 * bsc#1262993 * bsc#1263008 * bsc#1263010 * bsc#1263011 * bsc#1263013 * bsc#1263014 * bsc#1263016 * bsc#1263017 * bsc#1263020 * bsc#1263025 * bsc#1263030 * bsc#1263031 * bsc#1263045 * bsc#1263055 * bsc#1263059 * bsc#1263061 * bsc#1263065 * bsc#1263073 * bsc#1263075 * bsc#1263097 * bsc#1263111 * bsc#1263122 * bsc#1263123 * bsc#1263124 * bsc#1263128 * bsc#1263130 * bsc#1263134 * bsc#1263139 * bsc#1263142 * bsc#1263145 * bsc#1263152 * bsc#1263167 * bsc#1263170 * bsc#1263173 * bsc#1263175 * bsc#1263491 * bsc#1263493 * bsc#1263495 * bsc#1263539 * bsc#1263560 * bsc#1263588 * bsc#1263591 * bsc#1263598 * bsc#1263600 * bsc#1263657 * bsc#1263718 * bsc#1263723 * bsc#1263776 * bsc#1263777 * bsc#1263778 * bsc#1263780 * bsc#1263782 * bsc#1263785 * bsc#1263786 * bsc#1263788 * bsc#1263790 * bsc#1263797 * bsc#1263806 * bsc#1263876 * bsc#1263879 * bsc#1263880 * bsc#1263904 * bsc#1263905 * bsc#1263911 * bsc#1263917 * bsc#1263918 * bsc#1263919 * bsc#1263921 * bsc#1263923 * bsc#1263945 * bsc#1263975 * bsc#1263999 * bsc#1264003 * bsc#1264006 * bsc#1264008 * bsc#1264009 * bsc#1264013 * bsc#1264019 * bsc#1264030 * bsc#1264032 * bsc#1264033 * bsc#1264035 * bsc#1264039 * bsc#1264041 * bsc#1264044 * bsc#1264048 * bsc#1264053 * bsc#1264065 * bsc#1264070 * bsc#1264071 * bsc#1264073 * bsc#1264074 * bsc#1264075 * bsc#1264076 * bsc#1264079 * bsc#1264080 * bsc#1264084 * bsc#1264087 * bsc#1264088 * bsc#1264089 * bsc#1264090 * bsc#1264093 * bsc#1264100 * bsc#1264101 * bsc#1264110 * bsc#1264116 * bsc#1264117 * bsc#1264121 * bsc#1264122 * bsc#1264124 * bsc#1264125 * bsc#1264129 * bsc#1264137 * bsc#1264142 * bsc#1264184 * bsc#1264188 * bsc#1264189 * bsc#1264190 * bsc#1264197 * bsc#1264228 * bsc#1264235 * bsc#1264237 * bsc#1264247 * bsc#1264257 * bsc#1264267 * bsc#1264296 * bsc#1264303 * bsc#1264308 * bsc#1264313 * bsc#1264317 * bsc#1264319 * bsc#1264321 * bsc#1264322 * bsc#1264331 * bsc#1264336 * bsc#1264338 * bsc#1264339 * bsc#1264340 * bsc#1264365 * bsc#1264377 * bsc#1264379 * bsc#1264386 * bsc#1264387 * bsc#1264388 * bsc#1264414 * bsc#1264416 * bsc#1264417 * bsc#1264418 * bsc#1264419 * bsc#1264422 * bsc#1264423 * bsc#1264424 * bsc#1264425 * bsc#1264430 * bsc#1264431 * bsc#1264436 * bsc#1264442 * bsc#1264446 * bsc#1264451 * bsc#1264452 * bsc#1264473 * bsc#1264475 * bsc#1264476 * bsc#1264477 * bsc#1264479 * bsc#1264480 * bsc#1264482 * bsc#1264520 * bsc#1264526 * bsc#1264530 * bsc#1264531 * bsc#1264534 * bsc#1264537 * bsc#1264538 * bsc#1264539 * bsc#1264540 * bsc#1264543 * bsc#1264551 * bsc#1264553 * bsc#1264558 * bsc#1264560 * bsc#1264562 * bsc#1264564 * bsc#1264566 * bsc#1264584 * bsc#1264590 * bsc#1264592 * bsc#1264594 * bsc#1264598 * bsc#1264600 * bsc#1264601 * bsc#1264613 * bsc#1264615 * bsc#1264616 * bsc#1264618 * bsc#1264620 * bsc#1264626 * bsc#1264630 * bsc#1264631 * bsc#1264633 * bsc#1264634 * bsc#1264637 * bsc#1264640 * bsc#1264642 * bsc#1264644 * bsc#1264645 * bsc#1264646 * bsc#1264647 * bsc#1264649 * bsc#1264651 * bsc#1264668 * bsc#1264671 * bsc#1264677 * bsc#1264678 * bsc#1264712 * bsc#1264725 * bsc#1264731 * bsc#1264739 * bsc#1264746 * bsc#1264748 * bsc#1264758 * bsc#1264768 * bsc#1264779 * bsc#1264780 * bsc#1264781 * bsc#1264782 * bsc#1264783 * bsc#1264785 * bsc#1264788 * bsc#1264791 * bsc#1264793 * bsc#1264795 * bsc#1264801 * bsc#1264803 * bsc#1264805 * bsc#1264809 * bsc#1264815 * bsc#1264816 * bsc#1264819 * bsc#1264821 * bsc#1264822 * bsc#1264826 * bsc#1264827 * bsc#1264830 * bsc#1264844 * bsc#1264982 * bsc#1264987 * bsc#1264988 * bsc#1264991 * bsc#1264993 * bsc#1265009 * bsc#1265019 * bsc#1265032 * bsc#1265035 * bsc#1265037 * bsc#1265041 * bsc#1265046 * bsc#1265047 * bsc#1265054 * bsc#1265058 * bsc#1265074 * bsc#1265078 * bsc#1265080 * bsc#1265086 * bsc#1265089 * bsc#1265090 * bsc#1265092 * bsc#1265093 * bsc#1265096 * bsc#1265100 * bsc#1265101 * bsc#1265102 * bsc#1265105 * bsc#1265122 * bsc#1265126 * bsc#1265133 * bsc#1265138 * bsc#1265144 * bsc#1265240 * bsc#1265247 * bsc#1265249 * bsc#1265251 * bsc#1265254 * bsc#1265257 * bsc#1265264 * bsc#1265449 * bsc#1265627 * bsc#1265928 * bsc#1265999 * bsc#1266000 * bsc#1266009 * bsc#1266393 * bsc#1266399 * bsc#1266402 * bsc#1266411 * bsc#1266412 * bsc#1266467 * bsc#1266468 * bsc#1266470 * bsc#1266677 * bsc#1266679 * bsc#1266684 * bsc#1266685 * bsc#1266688 * bsc#1266690 * bsc#1266692 * bsc#1266694 * bsc#1266695 * bsc#1266703 * bsc#1266706 * bsc#1266707 * bsc#1266712 * bsc#1266714 * bsc#1266715 * bsc#1266716 * bsc#1266721 * bsc#1266729 * bsc#1266730 * bsc#1266732 * bsc#1266735 * bsc#1266736 * bsc#1266739 * bsc#1266741 * bsc#1266743 * bsc#1266744 * bsc#1266751 * bsc#1266755 * bsc#1266757 * bsc#1266758 * bsc#1266762 * bsc#1266767 * bsc#1266774 * bsc#1266775 * bsc#1266780 * bsc#1266806 * bsc#1266813 * bsc#1266831 * bsc#1266832 * bsc#1266834 * bsc#1266835 * bsc#1266836 * bsc#1266839 * bsc#1266841 * bsc#1266842 * bsc#1266846 * bsc#1266850 * bsc#1266854 * bsc#1266855 * bsc#1266858 * bsc#1266863 * bsc#1266864 * bsc#1266869 * bsc#1266870 * bsc#1266872 * bsc#1266876 * bsc#1266879 * bsc#1266880 * bsc#1266882 * bsc#1266886 * bsc#1266890 * bsc#1266891 * bsc#1266894 * bsc#1266896 * bsc#1266898 * bsc#1266900 * bsc#1266904 * bsc#1266908 * bsc#1266910 * bsc#1266913 * bsc#1266917 * bsc#1266918 * bsc#1266920 * bsc#1266930 * bsc#1266931 * bsc#1266932 * bsc#1266934 * bsc#1266935 * bsc#1266939 * bsc#1266947 * bsc#1266969 * bsc#1267021 * bsc#1267025 * bsc#1267027 * bsc#1267198 * bsc#1267203 * bsc#1267204 * bsc#1267209 * bsc#1267210 * bsc#1267213 * bsc#1267222 * bsc#1267226 * bsc#1267234 * bsc#1267236 * bsc#1267251 * bsc#1267367 * bsc#1267371 * bsc#1267375 * bsc#1267380 * bsc#1267381 * bsc#1267384 * bsc#1267419 * bsc#1267432 * bsc#1267435 * bsc#1267436 * bsc#1267439 * bsc#1267445 * bsc#1267448 * bsc#1267449 * bsc#1267466 * bsc#1267468 * bsc#1267470 * bsc#1267472 * bsc#1267473 * bsc#1267479 * bsc#1267491 * bsc#1267495 * bsc#1267496 * bsc#1267497 * bsc#1267502 * bsc#1267524 * bsc#1267555 * bsc#1267565 * bsc#1267567 * bsc#1267570 * bsc#1267571 * bsc#1267583 * bsc#1267584 * bsc#1267592 * bsc#1267594 * bsc#1267595 * bsc#1267596 * bsc#1267597 * bsc#1267600 * bsc#1267611 * bsc#1267615 * bsc#1267616 * bsc#1267621 * bsc#1267623 * bsc#1267627 * bsc#1267629 * bsc#1267630 * bsc#1267632 * bsc#1267636 * bsc#1267638 * bsc#1267643 * bsc#1267646 * bsc#1267648 * bsc#1267649 * bsc#1267651 * bsc#1267656 * bsc#1267657 * bsc#1267658 * bsc#1267659 * bsc#1267661 * bsc#1267662 * bsc#1267663 * bsc#1267666 * bsc#1267667 * bsc#1267669 * bsc#1267673 * bsc#1267676 * bsc#1267677 * bsc#1267678 * bsc#1267680 * bsc#1267682 * bsc#1267683 * bsc#1267689 * bsc#1267690 * bsc#1267691 * bsc#1267693 * bsc#1267701 * bsc#1267702 * bsc#1267704 * bsc#1267712 * bsc#1267714 * bsc#1267715 * bsc#1267719 * bsc#1267725 * bsc#1267726 * bsc#1267728 * bsc#1267738 * bsc#1267918 * bsc#1267919 * bsc#1267922 * bsc#1267927 * bsc#1267932 * bsc#1267939 * bsc#1267943 * bsc#1267948 * bsc#1267952 * bsc#1267953 * bsc#1267954 * bsc#1267968 * bsc#1267983 * bsc#1267986 * bsc#1267987 * bsc#1267990 * bsc#1267991 * bsc#1267995 * bsc#1268024 * bsc#1268029 * bsc#1268030 * bsc#1268031 * bsc#1268038 * bsc#1268051 * bsc#1268220 * bsc#1268221 * bsc#1268222 * bsc#1268223 * bsc#1268307 * bsc#1268659 * bsc#1268966 * bsc#1268967 * bsc#1268981 * bsc#1268983 * bsc#1268985 * bsc#1268987 * bsc#1268994 * bsc#1269001 * bsc#1269002 * bsc#1269003 * bsc#1269024 * bsc#1269025 * bsc#1269027 * bsc#1269030 * bsc#1269081 * bsc#1269090 * bsc#1269092 * bsc#1269094 * bsc#1269095 * bsc#1269098 * bsc#1269100 * bsc#1269104 * bsc#1269106 * bsc#1269107 * bsc#1269111 * bsc#1269112 * bsc#1269115 * bsc#1269116 * bsc#1269117 * bsc#1269118 * bsc#1269119 * bsc#1269124 * bsc#1269125 * bsc#1269131 * bsc#1269132 * bsc#1269133 * bsc#1269138 * bsc#1269141 * bsc#1269153 * bsc#1269154 * bsc#1269157 * bsc#1269158 * bsc#1269166 * bsc#1269170 * bsc#1269172 * bsc#1269174 * bsc#1269175 * bsc#1269177 * bsc#1269178 * bsc#1269181 * bsc#1269184 * bsc#1269185 * bsc#1269186 * bsc#1269187 * bsc#1269190 * bsc#1269195 * bsc#1269198 * bsc#1269227 * bsc#1269229 * bsc#1269232 * bsc#1269233 * bsc#1269235 * bsc#1269236 * bsc#1269239 * bsc#1269240 * bsc#1269241 * bsc#1269244 * bsc#1269245 * bsc#1269254 * bsc#1269255 * bsc#1269257 * bsc#1269258 * bsc#1269270 * bsc#1269272 * bsc#1269273 * bsc#1269281 * bsc#1269283 * bsc#1269286 * bsc#1269289 * bsc#1269290 * bsc#1269304 * bsc#1269307 * bsc#1269314 * bsc#1269318 * bsc#1269337 * bsc#1269362 * bsc#1269364 * bsc#1269376 * bsc#1269378 * bsc#1269383 * bsc#1269385 * bsc#1269386 * bsc#1269391 * bsc#1269403 * bsc#1269404 * bsc#1269410 * bsc#1269414 * bsc#1269415 * bsc#1269505 * bsc#1269511 * bsc#1269512 * bsc#1269513 * bsc#1269556 * bsc#1269557 * bsc#1269574 * bsc#1269577 * bsc#1269588 * bsc#1269637 * bsc#1269643 * bsc#1269644 * bsc#1269652 * bsc#1269654 * bsc#1269658 * bsc#1269659 * bsc#1269660 * bsc#1269661 * bsc#1269663 * bsc#1269669 * bsc#1269670 * bsc#1269672 * bsc#1269674 * bsc#1269675 * bsc#1269677 * bsc#1269678 * bsc#1269681 * bsc#1269682 * bsc#1269684 * bsc#1269687 * bsc#1269688 * bsc#1269689 * bsc#1269694 * bsc#1269709 * bsc#1269711 * bsc#1269712 * bsc#1269713 * bsc#1269714 * bsc#1269719 * bsc#1269722 * bsc#1269724 * bsc#1269726 * bsc#1269727 * bsc#1269731 * bsc#1269733 * bsc#1269734 * bsc#1269770 * bsc#1269772 * bsc#1269773 * bsc#1269786 * bsc#1269796 * bsc#1269797 * bsc#1269799 * bsc#1269801 * bsc#1269808 * bsc#1269810 * bsc#1269811 * bsc#1269817 * bsc#1269819 * bsc#1269826 * bsc#1269877 * bsc#1269879 * bsc#1269884 * bsc#1269886 * bsc#1269889 * bsc#1269898 * bsc#1269899 * bsc#1269902 * bsc#1269950 * bsc#1269961 * bsc#1269964 * bsc#1269973 * bsc#1269976 * bsc#1269979 * bsc#1269984 * bsc#1269986 * bsc#1269988 * bsc#1269990 * bsc#1269991 * bsc#1269993 * bsc#1269994 * bsc#1269995 * bsc#1269996 * bsc#1269997 * bsc#1269998 * bsc#1270058 * bsc#1270059 * bsc#1270102 * bsc#1270112 * bsc#1270113 * bsc#1270132 * bsc#1270241 * bsc#1270244 * bsc#1270248 * bsc#1270249 * bsc#1270257 * bsc#1270260 * bsc#1270302 * bsc#1271290 * bsc#1271291 * bsc#1271349 * bsc#1271366 * bsc#1271368 * bsc#1271395 * bsc#1271526 * bsc#1271717 * bsc#1271731 * bsc#1271813 * bsc#1271818 * bsc#1271820 * bsc#1271825 * bsc#1271826 * bsc#1271827 * bsc#1271830 * bsc#1271831 * bsc#1271832 * bsc#1271833 * bsc#1271834 * bsc#1271835 * bsc#1271858 * bsc#1271859 * bsc#1271866 * bsc#1271869 * bsc#1271870 * bsc#1271899 * bsc#1271904 * bsc#1271906 * bsc#1271908 * bsc#1271912 * bsc#1271937 * bsc#1271955 * bsc#1271964 * bsc#1271967 * bsc#1272146 * bsc#1272150 * bsc#1272176 * bsc#1272179 * bsc#1272180 * bsc#1272183 * bsc#1272184 * bsc#1272187 * bsc#1272194 * bsc#1272197 * bsc#1272204 * bsc#1272207 * bsc#1272211 * bsc#1272242 * bsc#1272246 * bsc#1272263 * bsc#1272268 * bsc#1272282 * bsc#1272296 * bsc#1272359 * bsc#1272360 * bsc#1272361 * bsc#1272362 * bsc#1272373 * bsc#1272374 * bsc#1272380 * bsc#1272381 * bsc#1272383 * bsc#1272384 * bsc#1272387 * bsc#1272389 * bsc#1272406 * bsc#1272422 * bsc#1272434 * bsc#1272462 * bsc#1272466 * bsc#1272467 * bsc#1272468 * bsc#1272470 * bsc#1272471 * bsc#1272472 * bsc#1272474 * bsc#1272478 * bsc#1272480 * bsc#1272482 * bsc#1272483 * bsc#1272489 * bsc#1272492 * bsc#1272494 * bsc#1272499 * bsc#1272500 * bsc#1272504 * bsc#1272505 * bsc#1272514 * bsc#1272517 * bsc#1272522 * bsc#1272523 * bsc#1272524 * bsc#1272568 * bsc#1272572 * bsc#1272573 * bsc#1272578 * bsc#1272591 * bsc#1272607 * bsc#1272610 * bsc#1272612 * bsc#1272613 * bsc#1272614 * bsc#1272617 * bsc#1272618 * bsc#1272620 * bsc#1272642 * bsc#1272646 * bsc#1272659 * bsc#1272662 * bsc#1272664 * bsc#1272665 * bsc#1272668 * bsc#1272670 * bsc#1272671 * bsc#1272675 * bsc#1272678 * bsc#1272680 * bsc#1272681 * bsc#1272682 * bsc#1272685 * bsc#1272686 * bsc#1272689 * bsc#1272690 * bsc#1272691 * bsc#1272693 * bsc#1272694 * bsc#1272706 * bsc#1272781 * bsc#1272785 * bsc#1272787 * bsc#1272797 * bsc#1272800 * bsc#1272807 * bsc#1272836 * bsc#1272843 * bsc#1272847 * bsc#1272848 * bsc#1272850 * bsc#1272853 * bsc#1272858 * bsc#1272863 * bsc#1272867 * bsc#1272871 * bsc#1272891 * bsc#1272892 * bsc#1272897 * bsc#1272903 * bsc#1272907 * bsc#1272920 * bsc#1272973 * bsc#1272993 * bsc#1273005 * bsc#1273023 * bsc#1273035 * bsc#1273044 * bsc#1273053 * bsc#1273054 * bsc#1273117 * bsc#1273231 * bsc#1274072 * jsc#PED-15441 * jsc#PED-15986 Cross-References: * CVE-2023-2058 * CVE-2025-38238 * CVE-2025-38250 * CVE-2025-38469 * CVE-2025-38625 * CVE-2025-39964 * CVE-2025-40022 * CVE-2025-40163 * CVE-2025-40199 * CVE-2025-40216 * CVE-2025-54518 * CVE-2025-68179 * CVE-2025-68204 * CVE-2025-71273 * CVE-2025-71274 * CVE-2025-71286 * CVE-2025-71287 * CVE-2025-71288 * CVE-2025-71291 * CVE-2025-71294 * CVE-2025-71297 * CVE-2025-71305 * CVE-2025-71314 * CVE-2026-23036 * CVE-2026-23052 * CVE-2026-23227 * CVE-2026-23259 * CVE-2026-23276 * CVE-2026-23308 * CVE-2026-31430 * CVE-2026-31431 * CVE-2026-31436 * CVE-2026-31439 * CVE-2026-31440 * CVE-2026-31441 * CVE-2026-31442 * CVE-2026-31443 * CVE-2026-31447 * CVE-2026-31462 * CVE-2026-31467 * CVE-2026-31473 * CVE-2026-31474 * CVE-2026-31482 * CVE-2026-31483 * CVE-2026-31485 * CVE-2026-31488 * CVE-2026-31489 * CVE-2026-31497 * CVE-2026-31498 * CVE-2026-31500 * CVE-2026-31509 * CVE-2026-31510 * CVE-2026-31511 * CVE-2026-31512 * CVE-2026-31513 * CVE-2026-31514 * CVE-2026-31520 * CVE-2026-31522 * CVE-2026-31523 * CVE-2026-31524 * CVE-2026-31532 * CVE-2026-31540 * CVE-2026-31542 * CVE-2026-31545 * CVE-2026-31548 * CVE-2026-31549 * CVE-2026-31551 * CVE-2026-31552 * CVE-2026-31557 * CVE-2026-31561 * CVE-2026-31566 * CVE-2026-31570 * CVE-2026-31576 * CVE-2026-31578 * CVE-2026-31581 * CVE-2026-31582 * CVE-2026-31583 * CVE-2026-31585 * CVE-2026-31587 * CVE-2026-31590 * CVE-2026-31591 * CVE-2026-31592 * CVE-2026-31593 * CVE-2026-31595 * CVE-2026-31598 * CVE-2026-31599 * CVE-2026-31602 * CVE-2026-31603 * CVE-2026-31604 * CVE-2026-31605 * CVE-2026-31606 * CVE-2026-31607 * CVE-2026-31615 * CVE-2026-31616 * CVE-2026-31617 * CVE-2026-31618 * CVE-2026-31619 * CVE-2026-31622 * CVE-2026-31623 * CVE-2026-31624 * CVE-2026-31625 * CVE-2026-31626 * CVE-2026-31627 * CVE-2026-31628 * CVE-2026-31629 * CVE-2026-31651 * CVE-2026-31656 * CVE-2026-31657 * CVE-2026-31659 * CVE-2026-31660 * CVE-2026-31661 * CVE-2026-31667 * CVE-2026-31672 * CVE-2026-31677 * CVE-2026-31687 * CVE-2026-31697 * CVE-2026-31698 * CVE-2026-31699 * CVE-2026-31701 * CVE-2026-31720 * CVE-2026-31721 * CVE-2026-31726 * CVE-2026-31727 * CVE-2026-31728 * CVE-2026-31730 * CVE-2026-31739 * CVE-2026-31740 * CVE-2026-31741 * CVE-2026-31747 * CVE-2026-31748 * CVE-2026-31749 * CVE-2026-31751 * CVE-2026-31754 * CVE-2026-31755 * CVE-2026-31756 * CVE-2026-31758 * CVE-2026-31759 * CVE-2026-31761 * CVE-2026-31762 * CVE-2026-31763 * CVE-2026-31765 * CVE-2026-31767 * CVE-2026-31768 * CVE-2026-31770 * CVE-2026-31772 * CVE-2026-31773 * CVE-2026-31776 * CVE-2026-31778 * CVE-2026-31779 * CVE-2026-31780 * CVE-2026-31781 * CVE-2026-43007 * CVE-2026-43011 * CVE-2026-43017 * CVE-2026-43018 * CVE-2026-43019 * CVE-2026-43020 * CVE-2026-43023 * CVE-2026-43032 * CVE-2026-43033 * CVE-2026-43043 * CVE-2026-43044 * CVE-2026-43046 * CVE-2026-43047 * CVE-2026-43049 * CVE-2026-43051 * CVE-2026-43052 * CVE-2026-43056 * CVE-2026-43058 * CVE-2026-43059 * CVE-2026-43061 * CVE-2026-43062 * CVE-2026-43064 * CVE-2026-43069 * CVE-2026-43072 * CVE-2026-43077 * CVE-2026-43079 * CVE-2026-43091 * CVE-2026-43098 * CVE-2026-43104 * CVE-2026-43105 * CVE-2026-43108 * CVE-2026-43110 * CVE-2026-43111 * CVE-2026-43113 * CVE-2026-43114 * CVE-2026-43117 * CVE-2026-43118 * CVE-2026-43120 * CVE-2026-43123 * CVE-2026-43126 * CVE-2026-43129 * CVE-2026-43133 * CVE-2026-43134 * CVE-2026-43135 * CVE-2026-43136 * CVE-2026-43137 * CVE-2026-43138 * CVE-2026-43140 * CVE-2026-43141 * CVE-2026-43143 * CVE-2026-43147 * CVE-2026-43152 * CVE-2026-43156 * CVE-2026-43159 * CVE-2026-43162 * CVE-2026-43168 * CVE-2026-43169 * CVE-2026-43170 * CVE-2026-43172 * CVE-2026-43177 * CVE-2026-43180 * CVE-2026-43182 * CVE-2026-43183 * CVE-2026-43189 * CVE-2026-43196 * CVE-2026-43200 * CVE-2026-43202 * CVE-2026-43203 * CVE-2026-43204 * CVE-2026-43206 * CVE-2026-43207 * CVE-2026-43211 * CVE-2026-43214 * CVE-2026-43216 * CVE-2026-43218 * CVE-2026-43220 * CVE-2026-43221 * CVE-2026-43222 * CVE-2026-43223 * CVE-2026-43225 * CVE-2026-43229 * CVE-2026-43230 * CVE-2026-43231 * CVE-2026-43232 * CVE-2026-43236 * CVE-2026-43240 * CVE-2026-43241 * CVE-2026-43242 * CVE-2026-43243 * CVE-2026-43244 * CVE-2026-43246 * CVE-2026-43249 * CVE-2026-43250 * CVE-2026-43251 * CVE-2026-43253 * CVE-2026-43255 * CVE-2026-43256 * CVE-2026-43257 * CVE-2026-43261 * CVE-2026-43262 * CVE-2026-43264 * CVE-2026-43266 * CVE-2026-43269 * CVE-2026-43270 * CVE-2026-43273 * CVE-2026-43275 * CVE-2026-43276 * CVE-2026-43277 * CVE-2026-43278 * CVE-2026-43279 * CVE-2026-43281 * CVE-2026-43287 * CVE-2026-43291 * CVE-2026-43293 * CVE-2026-43295 * CVE-2026-43296 * CVE-2026-43297 * CVE-2026-43300 * CVE-2026-43302 * CVE-2026-43304 * CVE-2026-43306 * CVE-2026-43307 * CVE-2026-43308 * CVE-2026-43309 * CVE-2026-43312 * CVE-2026-43313 * CVE-2026-43314 * CVE-2026-43316 * CVE-2026-43318 * CVE-2026-43319 * CVE-2026-43320 * CVE-2026-43324 * CVE-2026-43327 * CVE-2026-43330 * CVE-2026-43334 * CVE-2026-43340 * CVE-2026-43342 * CVE-2026-43343 * CVE-2026-43344 * CVE-2026-43346 * CVE-2026-43352 * CVE-2026-43353 * CVE-2026-43354 * CVE-2026-43357 * CVE-2026-43368 * CVE-2026-43370 * CVE-2026-43380 * CVE-2026-43381 * CVE-2026-43382 * CVE-2026-43387 * CVE-2026-43395 * CVE-2026-43397 * CVE-2026-43412 * CVE-2026-43413 * CVE-2026-43424 * CVE-2026-43425 * CVE-2026-43426 * CVE-2026-43427 * CVE-2026-43428 * CVE-2026-43429 * CVE-2026-43430 * CVE-2026-43432 * CVE-2026-43436 * CVE-2026-43437 * CVE-2026-43440 * CVE-2026-43443 * CVE-2026-43444 * CVE-2026-43445 * CVE-2026-43451 * CVE-2026-43459 * CVE-2026-43467 * CVE-2026-43472 * CVE-2026-43473 * CVE-2026-43475 * CVE-2026-43476 * CVE-2026-43480 * CVE-2026-43481 * CVE-2026-43483 * CVE-2026-43486 * CVE-2026-43487 * CVE-2026-43488 * CVE-2026-43493 * CVE-2026-43495 * CVE-2026-43496 * CVE-2026-43501 * CVE-2026-45834 * CVE-2026-45835 * CVE-2026-45839 * CVE-2026-45845 * CVE-2026-45849 * CVE-2026-45851 * CVE-2026-45853 * CVE-2026-45859 * CVE-2026-45863 * CVE-2026-45865 * CVE-2026-45866 * CVE-2026-45867 * CVE-2026-45868 * CVE-2026-45869 * CVE-2026-45871 * CVE-2026-45872 * CVE-2026-45873 * CVE-2026-45874 * CVE-2026-45875 * CVE-2026-45877 * CVE-2026-45878 * CVE-2026-45879 * CVE-2026-45880 * CVE-2026-45881 * CVE-2026-45882 * CVE-2026-45883 * CVE-2026-45885 * CVE-2026-45895 * CVE-2026-45900 * CVE-2026-45902 * CVE-2026-45904 * CVE-2026-45905 * CVE-2026-45911 * CVE-2026-45913 * CVE-2026-45915 * CVE-2026-45916 * CVE-2026-45917 * CVE-2026-45921 * CVE-2026-45923 * CVE-2026-45925 * CVE-2026-45928 * CVE-2026-45930 * CVE-2026-45936 * CVE-2026-45938 * CVE-2026-45941 * CVE-2026-45944 * CVE-2026-45946 * CVE-2026-45947 * CVE-2026-45950 * CVE-2026-45954 * CVE-2026-45958 * CVE-2026-45963 * CVE-2026-45969 * CVE-2026-45973 * CVE-2026-45976 * CVE-2026-45981 * CVE-2026-45982 * CVE-2026-45986 * CVE-2026-45987 * CVE-2026-45994 * CVE-2026-45996 * CVE-2026-46001 * CVE-2026-46003 * CVE-2026-46004 * CVE-2026-46006 * CVE-2026-46009 * CVE-2026-46011 * CVE-2026-46015 * CVE-2026-46016 * CVE-2026-46018 * CVE-2026-46019 * CVE-2026-46023 * CVE-2026-46026 * CVE-2026-46027 * CVE-2026-46033 * CVE-2026-46034 * CVE-2026-46036 * CVE-2026-46038 * CVE-2026-46040 * CVE-2026-46048 * CVE-2026-46049 * CVE-2026-46056 * CVE-2026-46058 * CVE-2026-46059 * CVE-2026-46060 * CVE-2026-46064 * CVE-2026-46068 * CVE-2026-46073 * CVE-2026-46074 * CVE-2026-46075 * CVE-2026-46077 * CVE-2026-46080 * CVE-2026-46082 * CVE-2026-46084 * CVE-2026-46086 * CVE-2026-46088 * CVE-2026-46089 * CVE-2026-46092 * CVE-2026-46096 * CVE-2026-46102 * CVE-2026-46103 * CVE-2026-46108 * CVE-2026-46109 * CVE-2026-46113 * CVE-2026-46117 * CVE-2026-46121 * CVE-2026-46122 * CVE-2026-46123 * CVE-2026-46125 * CVE-2026-46126 * CVE-2026-46127 * CVE-2026-46128 * CVE-2026-46130 * CVE-2026-46131 * CVE-2026-46132 * CVE-2026-46136 * CVE-2026-46137 * CVE-2026-46138 * CVE-2026-46140 * CVE-2026-46143 * CVE-2026-46144 * CVE-2026-46145 * CVE-2026-46146 * CVE-2026-46147 * CVE-2026-46149 * CVE-2026-46151 * CVE-2026-46152 * CVE-2026-46157 * CVE-2026-46158 * CVE-2026-46163 * CVE-2026-46165 * CVE-2026-46166 * CVE-2026-46167 * CVE-2026-46168 * CVE-2026-46170 * CVE-2026-46174 * CVE-2026-46177 * CVE-2026-46179 * CVE-2026-46180 * CVE-2026-46184 * CVE-2026-46186 * CVE-2026-46187 * CVE-2026-46189 * CVE-2026-46190 * CVE-2026-46191 * CVE-2026-46193 * CVE-2026-46197 * CVE-2026-46198 * CVE-2026-46199 * CVE-2026-46200 * CVE-2026-46201 * CVE-2026-46204 * CVE-2026-46205 * CVE-2026-46206 * CVE-2026-46207 * CVE-2026-46209 * CVE-2026-46211 * CVE-2026-46212 * CVE-2026-46216 * CVE-2026-46218 * CVE-2026-46219 * CVE-2026-46220 * CVE-2026-46225 * CVE-2026-46226 * CVE-2026-46229 * CVE-2026-46230 * CVE-2026-46231 * CVE-2026-46232 * CVE-2026-46233 * CVE-2026-46234 * CVE-2026-46235 * CVE-2026-46236 * CVE-2026-46238 * CVE-2026-46241 * CVE-2026-46245 * CVE-2026-46246 * CVE-2026-46247 * CVE-2026-46249 * CVE-2026-46252 * CVE-2026-46255 * CVE-2026-46261 * CVE-2026-46263 * CVE-2026-46265 * CVE-2026-46267 * CVE-2026-46270 * CVE-2026-46273 * CVE-2026-46274 * CVE-2026-46275 * CVE-2026-46276 * CVE-2026-46282 * CVE-2026-46283 * CVE-2026-46285 * CVE-2026-46286 * CVE-2026-46287 * CVE-2026-46292 * CVE-2026-46294 * CVE-2026-46296 * CVE-2026-46301 * CVE-2026-46306 * CVE-2026-46307 * CVE-2026-46312 * CVE-2026-46313 * CVE-2026-46315 * CVE-2026-46321 * CVE-2026-46323 * CVE-2026-46324 * CVE-2026-46326 * CVE-2026-46327 * CVE-2026-46329 * CVE-2026-52904 * CVE-2026-52910 * CVE-2026-52913 * CVE-2026-52915 * CVE-2026-52916 * CVE-2026-52918 * CVE-2026-52921 * CVE-2026-52922 * CVE-2026-52925 * CVE-2026-52926 * CVE-2026-52927 * CVE-2026-52930 * CVE-2026-52934 * CVE-2026-52936 * CVE-2026-52937 * CVE-2026-52941 * CVE-2026-52942 * CVE-2026-52947 * CVE-2026-52948 * CVE-2026-52951 * CVE-2026-52953 * CVE-2026-52956 * CVE-2026-52958 * CVE-2026-52959 * CVE-2026-52963 * CVE-2026-52964 * CVE-2026-52967 * CVE-2026-52969 * CVE-2026-52970 * CVE-2026-52972 * CVE-2026-52974 * CVE-2026-52976 * CVE-2026-52981 * CVE-2026-52982 * CVE-2026-52984 * CVE-2026-52986 * CVE-2026-52988 * CVE-2026-52989 * CVE-2026-52995 * CVE-2026-52998 * CVE-2026-52999 * CVE-2026-53000 * CVE-2026-53002 * CVE-2026-53003 * CVE-2026-53004 * CVE-2026-53005 * CVE-2026-53006 * CVE-2026-53009 * CVE-2026-53011 * CVE-2026-53012 * CVE-2026-53013 * CVE-2026-53014 * CVE-2026-53016 * CVE-2026-53022 * CVE-2026-53032 * CVE-2026-53035 * CVE-2026-53037 * CVE-2026-53038 * CVE-2026-53045 * CVE-2026-53047 * CVE-2026-53051 * CVE-2026-53052 * CVE-2026-53056 * CVE-2026-53058 * CVE-2026-53062 * CVE-2026-53063 * CVE-2026-53064 * CVE-2026-53065 * CVE-2026-53066 * CVE-2026-53068 * CVE-2026-53069 * CVE-2026-53070 * CVE-2026-53071 * CVE-2026-53072 * CVE-2026-53073 * CVE-2026-53074 * CVE-2026-53080 * CVE-2026-53082 * CVE-2026-53083 * CVE-2026-53084 * CVE-2026-53085 * CVE-2026-53088 * CVE-2026-53093 * CVE-2026-53097 * CVE-2026-53098 * CVE-2026-53099 * CVE-2026-53101 * CVE-2026-53102 * CVE-2026-53104 * CVE-2026-53105 * CVE-2026-53106 * CVE-2026-53107 * CVE-2026-53112 * CVE-2026-53113 * CVE-2026-53121 * CVE-2026-53123 * CVE-2026-53131 * CVE-2026-53132 * CVE-2026-53134 * CVE-2026-53135 * CVE-2026-53136 * CVE-2026-53137 * CVE-2026-53138 * CVE-2026-53140 * CVE-2026-53143 * CVE-2026-53144 * CVE-2026-53146 * CVE-2026-53147 * CVE-2026-53148 * CVE-2026-53149 * CVE-2026-53150 * CVE-2026-53152 * CVE-2026-53157 * CVE-2026-53158 * CVE-2026-53159 * CVE-2026-53160 * CVE-2026-53161 * CVE-2026-53175 * CVE-2026-53177 * CVE-2026-53181 * CVE-2026-53182 * CVE-2026-53183 * CVE-2026-53184 * CVE-2026-53185 * CVE-2026-53186 * CVE-2026-53189 * CVE-2026-53190 * CVE-2026-53191 * CVE-2026-53192 * CVE-2026-53193 * CVE-2026-53195 * CVE-2026-53196 * CVE-2026-53199 * CVE-2026-53202 * CVE-2026-53203 * CVE-2026-53205 * CVE-2026-53208 * CVE-2026-53209 * CVE-2026-53210 * CVE-2026-53212 * CVE-2026-53213 * CVE-2026-53214 * CVE-2026-53218 * CVE-2026-53221 * CVE-2026-53224 * CVE-2026-53225 * CVE-2026-53226 * CVE-2026-53227 * CVE-2026-53230 * CVE-2026-53233 * CVE-2026-53235 * CVE-2026-53236 * CVE-2026-53237 * CVE-2026-53239 * CVE-2026-53241 * CVE-2026-53242 * CVE-2026-53245 * CVE-2026-53246 * CVE-2026-53247 * CVE-2026-53250 * CVE-2026-53251 * CVE-2026-53252 * CVE-2026-53253 * CVE-2026-53254 * CVE-2026-53255 * CVE-2026-53256 * CVE-2026-53260 * CVE-2026-53265 * CVE-2026-53267 * CVE-2026-53268 * CVE-2026-53270 * CVE-2026-53273 * CVE-2026-53275 * CVE-2026-53277 * CVE-2026-53279 * CVE-2026-53289 * CVE-2026-53293 * CVE-2026-53297 * CVE-2026-53313 * CVE-2026-53317 * CVE-2026-53318 * CVE-2026-53321 * CVE-2026-53324 * CVE-2026-53325 * CVE-2026-53329 * CVE-2026-53331 * CVE-2026-53332 * CVE-2026-53339 * CVE-2026-53345 * CVE-2026-53347 * CVE-2026-53350 * CVE-2026-53355 * CVE-2026-53356 * CVE-2026-53357 * CVE-2026-53358 * CVE-2026-53359 * CVE-2026-53360 * CVE-2026-53366 * CVE-2026-53369 * CVE-2026-53374 * CVE-2026-53375 * CVE-2026-53376 * CVE-2026-53379 * CVE-2026-53381 * CVE-2026-53382 * CVE-2026-53385 * CVE-2026-53386 * CVE-2026-53387 * CVE-2026-53388 * CVE-2026-53391 * CVE-2026-53392 * CVE-2026-53393 * CVE-2026-53394 * CVE-2026-53397 * CVE-2026-53398 * CVE-2026-53399 * CVE-2026-53400 * CVE-2026-53402 * CVE-2026-53403 * CVE-2026-63794 * CVE-2026-63795 * CVE-2026-63802 * CVE-2026-63806 * CVE-2026-63807 * CVE-2026-63809 * CVE-2026-63821 * CVE-2026-63822 * CVE-2026-63824 * CVE-2026-63826 * CVE-2026-63827 * CVE-2026-63829 * CVE-2026-63831 * CVE-2026-63836 * CVE-2026-63842 * CVE-2026-63843 * CVE-2026-63844 * CVE-2026-63845 * CVE-2026-63846 * CVE-2026-63847 * CVE-2026-63848 * CVE-2026-63850 * CVE-2026-63851 * CVE-2026-63852 * CVE-2026-63853 * CVE-2026-63854 * CVE-2026-63855 * CVE-2026-63856 * CVE-2026-63861 * CVE-2026-63862 * CVE-2026-63869 * CVE-2026-63871 * CVE-2026-63875 * CVE-2026-63882 * CVE-2026-63883 * CVE-2026-63884 * CVE-2026-63886 * CVE-2026-63892 * CVE-2026-63893 * CVE-2026-63894 * CVE-2026-63895 * CVE-2026-63896 * CVE-2026-63897 * CVE-2026-63899 * CVE-2026-63900 * CVE-2026-63902 * CVE-2026-63903 * CVE-2026-63904 * CVE-2026-63905 * CVE-2026-63908 * CVE-2026-63912 * CVE-2026-63915 * CVE-2026-63916 * CVE-2026-63919 * CVE-2026-63923 * CVE-2026-63927 * CVE-2026-63928 * CVE-2026-63929 * CVE-2026-63930 * CVE-2026-63931 * CVE-2026-63933 * CVE-2026-63934 * CVE-2026-63936 * CVE-2026-63937 * CVE-2026-63938 * CVE-2026-63939 * CVE-2026-63940 * CVE-2026-63942 * CVE-2026-63943 * CVE-2026-63944 * CVE-2026-63945 * CVE-2026-63946 * CVE-2026-63947 * CVE-2026-63948 * CVE-2026-63949 * CVE-2026-63952 * CVE-2026-63957 * CVE-2026-63958 * CVE-2026-63959 * CVE-2026-63960 * CVE-2026-63961 * CVE-2026-63962 * CVE-2026-63963 * CVE-2026-63964 * CVE-2026-63967 * CVE-2026-63968 * CVE-2026-63971 * CVE-2026-63972 * CVE-2026-63973 * CVE-2026-63974 * CVE-2026-63975 * CVE-2026-63976 * CVE-2026-63991 * CVE-2026-63994 * CVE-2026-64018 * CVE-2026-64021 * CVE-2026-64025 * CVE-2026-64034 * CVE-2026-64061 * CVE-2026-64091 * CVE-2026-64106 * CVE-2026-64157 * CVE-2026-64158 * CVE-2026-64174 * CVE-2026-64182 * CVE-2026-64183 * CVE-2026-64187 * CVE-2026-64188 * CVE-2026-64189 * CVE-2026-64191 * CVE-2026-64220 * CVE-2026-64221 * CVE-2026-64223 * CVE-2026-64231 * CVE-2026-64233 * CVE-2026-64234 * CVE-2026-64241 * CVE-2026-64242 * CVE-2026-64330 * CVE-2026-64336 * CVE-2026-64345 * CVE-2026-64347 * CVE-2026-64357 * CVE-2026-64465 * CVE-2026-64528 * CVE-2026-64530 * CVE-2026-64560 * CVE-2026-64561 * CVE-2026-64564 * CVE-2026-64600 CVSS scores: * CVE-2023-2058 ( NVD ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:C/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2023-2058 ( NVD ): 2.4 CVSS:3.0/AV:N/AC:L/PR:H/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2025-38238 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-38238 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-38238 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-38238 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-38250 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-38250 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-38250 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-38250 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-38469 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-38469 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-38469 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-38625 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-38625 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2025-38625 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-39964 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-39964 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2025-39964 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-39964 ( NVD ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2025-40022 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-40022 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2025-40163 ( SUSE ): 6.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-40163 ( SUSE ): 4.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-40199 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-40199 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-40199 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-40216 ( SUSE ): 6.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-40216 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-54518 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-54518 ( SUSE ): 7.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-54518 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2025-54518 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-68179 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-68179 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-68204 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-68204 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-71273 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-71273 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-71274 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-71274 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-71274 ( NVD ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-71286 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-71286 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-71286 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-71287 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-71287 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-71287 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-71288 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-71288 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-71288 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-71291 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-71291 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-71291 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-71294 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-71294 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-71294 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-71297 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-71297 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-71297 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-71305 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-71305 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-71305 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-71314 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-23036 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23036 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-23052 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23052 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-23227 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23227 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23227 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23227 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23259 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23259 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-23259 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-23276 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23276 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-23308 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-23308 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31430 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31430 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31430 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31431 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31431 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31431 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31436 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31436 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31436 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31439 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31439 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31439 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31440 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31440 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31440 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31441 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31441 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31441 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31442 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31442 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31442 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31443 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31443 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31443 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31447 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31447 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31447 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31462 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31462 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31462 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31467 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31467 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31467 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31473 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31473 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31473 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31474 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31474 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31474 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31474 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31482 ( SUSE ): 2.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31482 ( SUSE ): 2.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-31482 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31483 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31483 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-31483 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31485 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31485 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31485 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31488 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31488 ( SUSE ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31488 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31488 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31489 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31489 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31489 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31497 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31497 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31497 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31498 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31498 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31498 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31500 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31500 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31500 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31509 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31509 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31509 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31510 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31510 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31510 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31511 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31511 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31511 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31512 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31512 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31512 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31513 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31513 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-31513 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31514 ( SUSE ): 2.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31514 ( SUSE ): 3.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-31514 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31520 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31520 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31520 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31522 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31522 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31522 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31523 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31523 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31523 ( NVD ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31524 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31524 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31524 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31532 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31532 ( SUSE ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31532 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31532 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31540 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31540 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31540 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31542 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31542 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31542 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31545 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31545 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31545 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31548 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31548 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31548 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31549 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31549 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31549 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31551 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31551 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31551 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31552 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31552 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31552 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31557 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31557 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31557 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31561 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31561 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31561 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31566 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31566 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31566 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31566 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31570 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31570 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31570 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31576 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31576 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31576 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31578 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31578 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31578 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31581 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31581 ( SUSE ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31581 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31582 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31582 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31582 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31583 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31583 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31583 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31585 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31585 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-31585 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31587 ( SUSE ): 8.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31587 ( SUSE ): 6.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31587 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31590 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31590 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31590 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31591 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31591 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31591 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31592 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31592 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31592 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31593 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31593 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-31593 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31595 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31595 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31595 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31598 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31598 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31598 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31599 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31599 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31599 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31602 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31602 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31602 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31603 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31603 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31603 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31604 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31604 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31604 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31605 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31605 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31605 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31606 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31606 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-31606 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31607 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31607 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31607 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-31607 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31615 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31615 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31615 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31616 ( SUSE ): 5.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31616 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31616 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31617 ( SUSE ): 5.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31617 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31617 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31617 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31618 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31618 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31618 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31619 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31619 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31619 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31622 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31622 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31622 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31623 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31623 ( SUSE ): 4.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-31623 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31624 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31624 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31624 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31625 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31625 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31625 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31626 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31626 ( SUSE ): 5.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-31626 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-31627 ( SUSE ): 8.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31627 ( SUSE ): 6.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31627 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31628 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31628 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-31628 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31629 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31629 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31629 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31651 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31651 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31651 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31656 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31656 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31656 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31657 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31657 ( SUSE ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31657 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31659 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31659 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-31659 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31660 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31660 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31660 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31661 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31661 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31661 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31667 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31667 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31667 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31672 ( SUSE ): 4.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31672 ( SUSE ): 2.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-31672 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31677 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31677 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31677 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31687 ( SUSE ): 5.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31687 ( SUSE ): 4.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31687 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31697 ( SUSE ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31697 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31698 ( SUSE ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31698 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31699 ( SUSE ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31699 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31701 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31701 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-31701 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31720 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31720 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31720 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31721 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31721 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-31721 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31726 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31726 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31726 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31727 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31727 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31727 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31728 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31728 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31728 ( NVD ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31730 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31730 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31730 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31730 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31739 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31739 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31739 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31740 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31740 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-31740 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31741 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31741 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-31741 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31747 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31747 ( SUSE ): 6.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31747 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31748 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31748 ( SUSE ): 6.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31748 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31749 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31749 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31749 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31751 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31751 ( NVD ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31754 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31754 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31754 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31755 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31755 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31755 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31756 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31756 ( SUSE ): 6.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-31756 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31758 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31758 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31758 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31759 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31759 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31759 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31761 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31761 ( SUSE ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31761 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31762 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31762 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31763 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31763 ( SUSE ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31763 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31765 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31765 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31765 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31767 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31767 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31767 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31768 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31768 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-31768 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31770 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31770 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31770 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31772 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31772 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31772 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31773 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31773 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31776 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31776 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31778 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31778 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31778 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31779 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31779 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31780 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31780 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31781 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31781 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43007 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43007 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43011 ( SUSE ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43011 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43017 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43017 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43018 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43018 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43019 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43019 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43020 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43020 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43023 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43023 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43023 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43032 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43032 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43033 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43033 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43033 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43043 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43043 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43043 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43044 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43044 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43044 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43046 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43046 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43047 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43047 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43049 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43049 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43051 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43051 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43052 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43052 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-43052 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43056 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43056 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43058 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43058 ( SUSE ): 6.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-43058 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43059 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43061 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43061 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43062 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43062 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:L * CVE-2026-43064 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43064 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43069 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43069 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43072 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43072 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43072 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43077 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43077 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43077 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43079 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43079 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43091 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43091 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43098 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43098 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43104 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43104 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43105 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43105 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43108 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43108 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43110 ( SUSE ): 7.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:H/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43110 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43110 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43111 ( SUSE ): 5.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43111 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43111 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43113 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43113 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43114 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43114 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-43114 ( NVD ): 9.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:L * CVE-2026-43117 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43117 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43117 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43118 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43118 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:L * CVE-2026-43118 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43120 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43120 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43120 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43120 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43123 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43123 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43126 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43126 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43126 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43129 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43129 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43133 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43133 ( NVD ): 7.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-43133 ( NVD ): 7.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-43134 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43134 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-43135 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43135 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43135 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43136 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43136 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43137 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43137 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43137 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43138 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43138 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43138 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43140 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43140 ( SUSE ): 4.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43140 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43141 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43141 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-43141 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43143 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43143 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43147 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43147 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43152 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43152 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43156 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43156 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43156 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43159 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43159 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43159 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43162 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43162 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43168 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43168 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43169 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43169 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43170 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43170 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43172 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43172 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43177 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43177 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43180 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43180 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43180 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43182 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43182 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43183 ( SUSE ): 5.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43183 ( SUSE ): 4.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43183 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43189 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43189 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43189 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43196 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43196 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43200 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43200 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43202 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43202 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43203 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43203 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43203 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43204 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43204 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43206 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43206 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43207 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43207 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43211 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43211 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43214 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43214 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43214 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43216 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43216 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43218 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43218 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-43218 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43220 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43220 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43221 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43221 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43222 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43222 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43222 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43223 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43223 ( SUSE ): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43223 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43225 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43225 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43229 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43229 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43229 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43230 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43230 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43231 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43231 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43232 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43232 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43236 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43236 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43240 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43240 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43241 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43241 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-43241 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43242 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43242 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43243 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43243 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43244 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43244 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43246 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43246 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43249 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43249 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43249 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43250 ( SUSE ): 5.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43250 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43250 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43251 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43251 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43251 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43253 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43253 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43253 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43255 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43255 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43255 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43256 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43256 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43256 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43257 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43257 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43261 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43261 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43261 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43262 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43262 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43262 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43264 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43264 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-43264 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43266 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43266 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43266 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43269 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43269 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-43269 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43270 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43270 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43273 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43273 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43275 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43275 ( NVD ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43276 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43276 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43277 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43277 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43278 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43278 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43279 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43279 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43281 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43281 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43287 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43287 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43291 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43291 ( NVD ): 8.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-43293 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43293 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43295 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43295 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43295 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43296 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43296 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43297 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43297 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43300 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43300 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43302 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43302 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43304 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43304 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43306 ( SUSE ): 5.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43306 ( SUSE ): 4.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43306 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43307 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43307 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43308 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43308 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43308 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43309 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43309 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43312 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43312 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43313 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43313 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43313 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43314 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43314 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43314 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43316 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43316 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-43316 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43318 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43318 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43319 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43319 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43320 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43320 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43324 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43324 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43327 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43327 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43330 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43330 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43330 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43334 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43334 ( SUSE ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-43334 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43340 ( SUSE ): 2.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43340 ( SUSE ): 2.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-43340 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43342 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43342 ( NVD ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43343 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43343 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43344 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43344 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43344 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43346 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43346 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43346 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43352 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43352 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43353 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43353 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43353 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43354 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43354 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43357 ( SUSE ): 2.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43357 ( SUSE ): 3.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-43357 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43368 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43368 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43368 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43370 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43370 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43380 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43380 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43380 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43381 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43381 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43382 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43382 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43387 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43387 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43395 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43395 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43397 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43397 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-43397 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43412 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43412 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43413 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43413 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43413 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43424 ( SUSE ): 4.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43424 ( SUSE ): 4.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43424 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43425 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43425 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43425 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43426 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43426 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43427 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43427 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43428 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43428 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-43428 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43429 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43429 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43430 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43430 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-43430 ( NVD ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43432 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43432 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43436 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43436 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43437 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43437 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43437 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43440 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43440 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43443 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43443 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43444 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43444 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43445 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43445 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43451 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43451 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43459 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43459 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43467 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43467 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43472 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43472 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43473 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43473 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43475 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43475 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43476 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43476 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43480 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43480 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43481 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43481 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43483 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43483 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43486 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43486 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43487 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43487 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43488 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43488 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43488 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43493 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43493 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43493 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43495 ( SUSE ): 5.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43495 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43495 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43496 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43496 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43496 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43501 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43501 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-43501 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43501 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45834 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45834 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45834 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45835 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45835 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45835 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45839 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45839 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45839 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45845 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45845 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45845 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45849 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45849 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45851 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45851 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45853 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45853 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45853 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45859 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45859 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-45859 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45863 ( SUSE ): 6.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45863 ( SUSE ): 4.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45863 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45865 ( SUSE ): 4.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-45865 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45866 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45866 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45866 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45867 ( SUSE ): 5.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45867 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45868 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45868 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45869 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45869 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45869 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45871 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45871 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45872 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45872 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-45872 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45873 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45873 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-45873 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45874 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45874 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45874 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45875 ( SUSE ): 6.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45875 ( SUSE ): 4.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45875 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45877 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45877 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45877 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45878 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45878 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45879 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45879 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45879 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45880 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45880 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45881 ( SUSE ): 6.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45881 ( SUSE ): 4.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45881 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45882 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45882 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45882 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45883 ( SUSE ): 4.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-45883 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45885 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45885 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45895 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45895 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45895 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45900 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45900 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45900 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45902 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45902 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45902 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45904 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45904 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45904 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45905 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45905 ( NVD ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45911 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45911 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45911 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45913 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45913 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45913 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45915 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45915 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45915 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45916 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45916 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45917 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45917 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45917 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45921 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45921 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-45921 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45923 ( SUSE ): 5.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45923 ( SUSE ): 4.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-45923 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45925 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45925 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45925 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45928 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-45928 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45930 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45930 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45936 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45936 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45936 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45938 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45938 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45941 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45941 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45941 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45944 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45944 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45944 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45946 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45946 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45947 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45947 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-45947 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45950 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45950 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-45950 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45954 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45954 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-45954 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45958 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45958 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45958 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45963 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45963 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45969 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45969 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45973 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45973 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45976 ( SUSE ): 2.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-45976 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45981 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45981 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45982 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45982 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45982 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45986 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45986 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45987 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45987 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45994 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45994 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45996 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45996 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46001 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46001 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46003 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46003 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46003 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46004 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46004 ( SUSE ): 6.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46004 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46006 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46006 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46009 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46009 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46011 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46011 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46015 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46015 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46016 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46016 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46018 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46018 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46019 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46019 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46023 ( SUSE ): 6.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46023 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46026 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46026 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46026 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46027 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46027 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46033 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46033 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46033 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46034 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46034 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46034 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46036 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46036 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46038 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46038 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46040 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46040 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46048 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46048 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46049 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46049 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46056 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46056 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46058 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46058 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46059 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46059 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46060 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46060 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46060 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46064 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46064 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46068 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46068 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-46068 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46073 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46073 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46073 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46074 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46074 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-46074 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46075 ( SUSE ): 5.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46075 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46077 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46077 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46080 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46080 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46080 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46082 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46082 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46084 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46084 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46086 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46086 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46088 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46088 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46088 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46089 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46089 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46092 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46092 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46092 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46096 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46096 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-46096 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46102 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46102 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46103 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46103 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46108 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46108 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46109 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46109 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46117 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46117 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46117 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46117 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46121 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46121 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46122 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46122 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46122 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46123 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46123 ( SUSE ): 7.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46123 ( NVD ): 7.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46125 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46125 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46125 ( NVD ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46126 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46126 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-46126 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46127 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46127 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46127 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46128 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46128 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46130 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46130 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46130 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46131 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46131 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46131 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46132 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46132 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46136 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46136 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46137 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46137 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46137 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46138 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46138 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46140 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46140 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46140 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46143 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46143 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46143 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46144 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46144 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46145 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46145 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46145 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46145 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46146 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46146 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46146 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46147 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46147 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-46147 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46149 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46149 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46151 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46151 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46151 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46152 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46152 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46152 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46157 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46157 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-46157 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46158 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46158 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46163 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46163 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46165 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46165 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46166 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46166 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46166 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46167 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46167 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46168 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46168 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46170 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46170 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46170 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46174 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46174 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-46174 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46177 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46177 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46177 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46179 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46179 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46179 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46180 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46180 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46184 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46184 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46186 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46186 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46187 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46187 ( NVD ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46189 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46189 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46189 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46190 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46190 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46191 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46191 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-46191 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46193 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46193 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46197 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46197 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46197 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46198 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46198 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46199 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46199 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46200 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46200 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46201 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46201 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46204 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46204 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46205 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46205 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46206 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46206 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46207 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46207 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-46207 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46209 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46209 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46211 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46211 ( SUSE ): 6.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-46211 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46212 ( SUSE ): 7.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46212 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46212 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46216 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46216 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46216 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46218 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46218 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46219 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46219 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46220 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46220 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46225 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46225 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46226 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46226 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46229 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46229 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46229 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46230 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46230 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46231 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46231 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46232 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46232 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46233 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46233 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46233 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46234 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46234 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46235 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46235 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46235 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46236 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46236 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46238 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46238 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46241 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46241 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46245 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46245 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46245 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46246 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46246 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46247 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46247 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46249 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46249 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46252 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46252 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46255 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46255 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46261 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46261 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46263 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46263 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46265 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46265 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46267 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46267 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46270 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46270 ( NVD ): 8.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46273 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46273 ( NVD ): 8.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46274 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46274 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46275 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46275 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46276 ( SUSE ): 4.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46276 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46282 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46282 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46282 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46283 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46283 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46285 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46285 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46286 ( SUSE ): 3.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-46286 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46287 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46287 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46292 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46292 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46294 ( SUSE ): 4.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46294 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46296 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46296 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46296 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46301 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46301 ( SUSE ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46301 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46306 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46306 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46306 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46307 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46307 ( SUSE ): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-46307 ( NVD ): 8.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:L * CVE-2026-46312 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46312 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46312 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46313 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46313 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46313 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46315 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-46315 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46321 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46321 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46321 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46323 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46323 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46323 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46324 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46324 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46324 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46326 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46326 ( NVD ): 8.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46327 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46327 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46329 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46329 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52904 ( SUSE ): 4.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52904 ( SUSE ): 2.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-52904 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52910 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52910 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52910 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52910 ( NVD ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52913 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52913 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52913 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52915 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52915 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-52915 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52916 ( SUSE ): 6.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52916 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52916 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52918 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52918 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52918 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52921 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52921 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52922 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52922 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52922 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52925 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52925 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52925 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52926 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52926 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52927 ( SUSE ): 4.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-52927 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52930 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52930 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52934 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52934 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52936 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52936 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52937 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52937 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52941 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52941 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52942 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52942 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52947 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52947 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52948 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52948 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52951 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52951 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52951 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52953 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52953 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52958 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52958 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52959 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-52959 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52963 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52963 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52964 ( SUSE ): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-52964 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52967 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52967 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52969 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52969 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52969 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52970 ( SUSE ): 2.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-52970 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52974 ( SUSE ): 4.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-52974 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52976 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52976 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52976 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52981 ( SUSE ): 3.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-52981 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52982 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52982 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52984 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52984 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52986 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52986 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52988 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52988 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52989 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52989 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52989 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52995 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52995 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52998 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52998 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52999 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52999 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53000 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53000 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53000 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53002 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53002 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53002 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53003 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53003 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53004 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53004 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53005 ( SUSE ): 4.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53005 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53006 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53006 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53006 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53009 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53009 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53009 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53011 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53011 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53012 ( SUSE ): 6.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53012 ( SUSE ): 4.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53012 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53013 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53013 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53014 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53014 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53016 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53016 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53016 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53022 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53022 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53032 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53032 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53032 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53035 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53035 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53035 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53037 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53037 ( SUSE ): 4.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53037 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53038 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53038 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53045 ( SUSE ): 2.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-53045 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53047 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53047 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53051 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53051 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53051 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53052 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53052 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53052 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53056 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53056 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53056 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53058 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53058 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53062 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53062 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53063 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53063 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53064 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53064 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53064 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53065 ( SUSE ): 1.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-53065 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53066 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53066 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53066 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53068 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53068 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53068 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53069 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53069 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53069 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53070 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53070 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53071 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53071 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53071 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53072 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53072 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53073 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53073 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53074 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53074 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53080 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53080 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53080 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53082 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-53082 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53083 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53083 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53084 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53084 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53085 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53085 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53085 ( NVD ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53088 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53088 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53088 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53093 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53093 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53093 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53097 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53097 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53098 ( SUSE ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53098 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53099 ( SUSE ): 3.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-53099 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53101 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53101 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53101 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53102 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53102 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53102 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53104 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53104 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-53104 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53105 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53105 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53105 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53106 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53106 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53106 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53107 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53107 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53107 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53112 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53112 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53112 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53113 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53113 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53113 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53121 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53121 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53121 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53123 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53123 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53131 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53131 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53131 ( NVD ): 9.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53132 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53132 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53134 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-53134 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53135 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53135 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53135 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53136 ( SUSE ): 8.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53136 ( SUSE ): 6.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53136 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53137 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53137 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53137 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53138 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53138 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53140 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53140 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-53140 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53143 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53143 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53143 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53144 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53144 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53146 ( SUSE ): 5.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53146 ( SUSE ): 5.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53146 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-53147 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53147 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53148 ( SUSE ): 5.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53148 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53148 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53148 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53149 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53149 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53150 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53150 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53150 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53152 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53152 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53157 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53157 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53158 ( SUSE ): 5.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53158 ( SUSE ): 4.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53158 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53159 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53159 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53159 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53160 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53160 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53161 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53161 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53175 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53175 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53175 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53177 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53177 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53177 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53181 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53181 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53181 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53182 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53182 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53182 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53183 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53183 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53184 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53184 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53185 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53185 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53185 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53186 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53186 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53189 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53189 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53189 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53190 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53190 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53190 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53191 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53191 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53192 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53192 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53193 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53193 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53193 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53195 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53195 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53195 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53196 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53196 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53196 ( NVD ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53196 ( NVD ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53199 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53199 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53202 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53202 ( SUSE ): 6.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53202 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53202 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53203 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53203 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-53203 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53203 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53205 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53205 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53205 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53208 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53208 ( SUSE ): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-53208 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53209 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53209 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53210 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53210 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53212 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53212 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53213 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53213 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53214 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53214 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53218 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53218 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53221 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53221 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53225 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53225 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53226 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53226 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53227 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53227 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53227 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53230 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53230 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53233 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53233 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53233 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53235 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53235 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53236 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53236 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-53236 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53237 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53237 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53237 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53239 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53239 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53241 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53241 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-53241 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53242 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53242 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53245 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53245 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53247 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53247 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53250 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53250 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53251 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53251 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53251 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53252 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53252 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53253 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53253 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53254 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53254 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-53254 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53255 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53255 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53256 ( SUSE ): 7.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53256 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53256 ( NVD ): 8.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53260 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53260 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53265 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53265 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53267 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53267 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53267 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53268 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53268 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53270 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53270 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53273 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53273 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53275 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53275 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53275 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53277 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53277 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53277 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53279 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53279 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53289 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53289 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53289 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53293 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53293 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53293 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53297 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53297 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53313 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53313 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53313 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53317 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53317 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53318 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53318 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53318 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53321 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53321 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53321 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53324 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53324 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53325 ( SUSE ): 6.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53325 ( SUSE ): 4.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53325 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53329 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53329 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53331 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53331 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53331 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53332 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53332 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53339 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53339 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53339 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53345 ( SUSE ): 2.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-53345 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53347 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53347 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53347 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53350 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53350 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53350 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53355 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53355 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53355 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53356 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53356 ( SUSE ): 4.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-53356 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53357 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53357 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53357 ( NVD ): 8.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53358 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53358 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53358 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53360 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53360 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53360 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 9.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53369 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53369 ( NVD ): 8.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53374 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53374 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53374 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53375 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53375 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53375 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53376 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53376 ( SUSE ): 6.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53376 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53379 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53379 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-53379 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53381 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53381 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53381 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53382 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53382 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53382 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53385 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53385 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53385 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53386 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53387 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53387 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-53387 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53388 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53391 ( SUSE ): 6.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53391 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53392 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:A/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53392 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53392 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53393 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53393 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-53393 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53394 ( SUSE ): 6.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53394 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53394 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53397 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53397 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53397 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53398 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53398 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-53398 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53399 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53399 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53399 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53400 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53400 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53400 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53402 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53402 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53402 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53403 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53403 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53403 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63794 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63794 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63794 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63795 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63795 ( NVD ): 10.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63802 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63802 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63802 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63806 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63806 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63806 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63807 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63807 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63807 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63809 ( SUSE ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63809 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63821 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63821 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63822 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63822 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63824 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63824 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63824 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63826 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63826 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63827 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63827 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63827 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63829 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63829 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63829 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63831 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63831 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63831 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63836 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63836 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63842 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63842 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63842 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63843 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63843 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63843 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63844 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63844 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63844 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63845 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63845 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63845 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63846 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63846 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63846 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63847 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63847 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63847 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63848 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63848 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-63848 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63850 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63850 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63850 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63851 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63851 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63851 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63852 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63852 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63852 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63853 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63853 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63853 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63854 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63854 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63854 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63855 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63855 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63855 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63856 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63856 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63856 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63861 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63861 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-63862 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63862 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-63869 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-63869 ( NVD ): 7.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:L * CVE-2026-63871 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63871 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63875 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63875 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63875 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63882 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63882 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63883 ( SUSE ): 2.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63883 ( SUSE ): 3.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-63883 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:L * CVE-2026-63884 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63884 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63884 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63886 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63886 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63886 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63892 ( SUSE ): 5.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63892 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63893 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63893 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63894 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63894 ( SUSE ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63894 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63895 ( SUSE ): 2.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63895 ( SUSE ): 2.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-63896 ( SUSE ): 5.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63896 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63897 ( SUSE ): 2.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63897 ( SUSE ): 2.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-63899 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63899 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63900 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63900 ( SUSE ): 4.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-63902 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63902 ( SUSE ): 4.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63903 ( SUSE ): 5.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63903 ( SUSE ): 5.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63904 ( SUSE ): 5.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63904 ( SUSE ): 5.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63905 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63905 ( SUSE ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63908 ( SUSE ): 4.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63908 ( SUSE ): 3.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-63912 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63912 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63912 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63915 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63915 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63915 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63916 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63916 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63919 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63919 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63919 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63923 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63923 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63923 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63927 ( SUSE ): 5.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63927 ( SUSE ): 4.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63927 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63928 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63928 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63929 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63929 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63930 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63930 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63930 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63931 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63931 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63933 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63933 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63934 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63934 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-63936 ( SUSE ): 2.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63936 ( SUSE ): 2.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-63937 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63937 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63937 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63938 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63938 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63938 ( NVD ): 9.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63939 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63939 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63939 ( NVD ): 9.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63940 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63940 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-63940 ( NVD ): 9.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63942 ( SUSE ): 5.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63942 ( SUSE ): 4.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63942 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63943 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63943 ( SUSE ): 4.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63944 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63944 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63945 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63945 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63945 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63946 ( SUSE ): 7.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63946 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63946 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63947 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63947 ( SUSE ): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-63947 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63948 ( SUSE ): 2.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63948 ( SUSE ): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-63949 ( SUSE ): 4.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63949 ( SUSE ): 2.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-63952 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63952 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63952 ( NVD ): 8.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-63957 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63957 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63958 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63958 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63959 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63959 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63960 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63960 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63961 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63961 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63962 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63962 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63963 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63963 ( SUSE ): 4.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63964 ( SUSE ): 6.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63964 ( SUSE ): 4.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63967 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63967 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-63968 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63968 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63968 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63971 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63971 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63971 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63972 ( SUSE ): 5.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63972 ( SUSE ): 4.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63972 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63973 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63973 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63974 ( SUSE ): 5.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63974 ( SUSE ): 4.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63974 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63975 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63975 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63975 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63976 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63976 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63976 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63991 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63991 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63994 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63994 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63994 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64018 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:H * CVE-2026-64018 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64018 ( NVD ): 9.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64021 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64021 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64025 ( SUSE ): 6.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64025 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64034 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64034 ( SUSE ): 7.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64034 ( NVD ): 9.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64061 ( SUSE ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64061 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64091 ( SUSE ): 7.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64091 ( SUSE ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64091 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64106 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64106 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64106 ( NVD ): 9.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64157 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64157 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-64157 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64158 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64158 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-64158 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:L * CVE-2026-64174 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64174 ( SUSE ): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-64174 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64182 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64182 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-64182 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64183 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64183 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64183 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64187 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64187 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64187 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64188 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64188 ( SUSE ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64188 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64189 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64189 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64189 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64191 ( SUSE ): 8.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64191 ( SUSE ): 6.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64191 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64220 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64220 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64220 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64221 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64221 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64221 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64223 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64223 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64223 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64231 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64231 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64231 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64233 ( SUSE ): 5.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64233 ( SUSE ): 4.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64233 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64234 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64234 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64234 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64241 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64241 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64241 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64242 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64242 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64242 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64330 ( SUSE ): 2.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64330 ( SUSE ): 3.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-64336 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64336 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-64345 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64345 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-64347 ( SUSE ): 4.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64347 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64357 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64357 ( SUSE ): 4.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-64465 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64465 ( SUSE ): 4.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64528 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64528 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64560 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64560 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64560 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64561 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64561 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64561 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64564 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64564 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64564 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 An update that solves 894 vulnerabilities, contains two features and has 37 fixes can now be installed. ## Description: The SUSE Linux Enterprise 16.0 kernel was updated to fix various security issues: The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2026-23259: io_uring/rw: free potentially allocated iovec on cache put failure (bsc#1259866). * CVE-2026-31443: dmaengine: idxd: Fix crash when the event log is disabled (bsc#1262652). * CVE-2026-31561: x86/cpu: Remove X86_CR4_FRED from the CR4 pinned bits mask (bsc#1263059). * CVE-2026-43091: xfrm: Wait for RCU readers during policy netns exit (bsc#1264267). * CVE-2026-43114: netfilter: nft_set_pipapo_avx2: don't return non-matching entry on expiry (bsc#1264601). * CVE-2026-43168: ocfs2: fix reflink preserve cleanup issue (bsc#1264537). * CVE-2026-43172: wifi: iwlwifi: fix 22000 series SMEM parsing (bsc#1264543). * CVE-2026-43204: ASoC: qcom: q6asm: handle the responses after closing (bsc#1264531). * CVE-2026-43216: net: Drop the lock in skb_may_tx_timestamp() (bsc#1264319). * CVE-2026-43230: net/rds: Clear reconnect pending bit (bsc#1264539). * CVE-2026-43244: kcm: fix zero-frag skb in frag_list on partial sendmsg error (bsc#1264321). * CVE-2026-43262: gfs2: fiemap page fault fix (bsc#1264422). * CVE-2026-43266: EFI/CPER: don't go past the ARM processor CPER record buffer (bsc#1264418). * CVE-2026-43273: ceph: supply snapshot context in ceph_zero_partial_object() (bsc#1264446). * CVE-2026-43275: scsi: ufs: core: Flush exception handling work when RPM level is zero (bsc#1264303). * CVE-2026-43281: mailbox: Prevent out-of-bounds access in fw_mbox_index_xlate() (bsc#1264534). * CVE-2026-43304: libceph: define and enforce CEPH_MAX_KEY_LEN (bsc#1264993). * CVE-2026-43308: btrfs: don't BUG() on unexpected delayed ref type in run_one_delayed_ref() (bsc#1264712). * CVE-2026-43309: md raid: fix hang when stopping arrays with metadata through dm-raid (bsc#1264827). * CVE-2026-43353: i3c: mipi-i3c-hci: Fix race in DMA ring dequeue (bsc#1265089). * CVE-2026-43424: usb: gadget: f_tcm: Fix NULL pointer dereferences in nexus handling (bsc#1264678). * CVE-2026-43445: e1000/e1000e: Fix leak in DMA error cleanup (bsc#1265041). * CVE-2026-43451: netfilter: nfnetlink_queue: fix entry leak in bridge verdict error path (bsc#1265009). * CVE-2026-43496: net/sched: sch_red: Replace direct dequeue call with peek and qdisc_dequeue_peeked (bsc#1266000). * CVE-2026-45839: bpf: reject negative CO-RE accessor indices in bpf_core_parse_spec() (bsc#1266399). * CVE-2026-45845: net/sched: taprio: fix NULL pointer dereference in class dump (bsc#1266393). * CVE-2026-45849: net: mscc: ocelot: extract ocelot_xmit_timestamp() helper (bsc#1266690). * CVE-2026-45859: netfilter: nfnetlink_queue: do shared-unconfirmed check before segmentation (bsc#1266714). * CVE-2026-45865: mctp i2c: initialise event handler read bytes (bsc#1266694). * CVE-2026-45873: netfilter: nft_set_rbtree: check for partial overlaps in anonymous sets (bsc#1266715). * CVE-2026-45895: quota: fix livelock between quotactl and freeze_super (bsc#1266882). * CVE-2026-45905: xfrm: fix ip_rt_bug race in icmp_route_lookup reverse path (bsc#1266685). * CVE-2026-45913: net: bridge: mcast: always update mdb_n_entries for vlan contexts (bsc#1266891). * CVE-2026-45915: fat: avoid parent link count underflow in rmdir (bsc#1266896). * CVE-2026-45917: ipvs: do not keep dest_dst if dev is going down (bsc#1266900). * CVE-2026-45930: net: mctp: ensure our nlmsg responses are initialised (bsc#1266730). * CVE-2026-45944: iommu/vt-d: Clear Present bit before tearing down context entry (bsc#1267203). * CVE-2026-45973: RDMA/mlx5: Fix UMR hang in LAG error state unload (bsc#1267025). * CVE-2026-45981: s390/cio: Fix device lifecycle handling in css_alloc_subchannel() (bsc#1267204). * CVE-2026-45994: ibmasm: fix OOB reads in command_file_write due to missing size checks (bsc#1267432). * CVE-2026-46003: net: qrtr: ns: Limit the total number of nodes (bsc#1267210). * CVE-2026-46015: tcp: call sk_data_ready() after listener migration (bsc#1267439). * CVE-2026-46023: dm mirror: fix integer overflow in create_dirty_log() (bsc#1267449). * CVE-2026-46026: net: qrtr: ns: Limit the maximum number of lookups (bsc#1266876). * CVE-2026-46027: net/smc: avoid early lgr access in smc_clc_wait_msg (bsc#1266744). * CVE-2026-46033: crypto: authencesn - reject short ahash digests during instance creation (bsc#1266692). * CVE-2026-46034: vfio/cdx: Fix NULL pointer dereference in interrupt trigger path (bsc#1266757). * CVE-2026-46036: vfio/cdx: Serialize VFIO_DEVICE_SET_IRQS with a per-device mutex (bsc#1267470). * CVE-2026-46038: net: qrtr: ns: Free the node during ctrl_cmd_bye() (bsc#1266695). * CVE-2026-46040: inotify: fix watch count leak when fsnotify_add_inode_mark_locked() fails (bsc#1267472). * CVE-2026-46064: ibmasm: fix heap over-read in ibmasm_send_i2o_message() (bsc#1267497). * CVE-2026-46068: crypto: nx - fix bounce buffer leaks in nx842_crypto_{alloc,free}_ctx (bsc#1267592). * CVE-2026-46086: net: bridge: use a stable FDB dst snapshot in RCU readers (bsc#1267524). * CVE-2026-46089: zram: do not forget to endio for partial discard requests (bsc#1267445). * CVE-2026-46102: net: strparser: fix skb_head leak in strp_abort_strp() (bsc#1267502). * CVE-2026-46121: mm/damon/sysfs-schemes: protect memcg_path kfree() with damon_sysfs_lock (bsc#1266932). * CVE-2026-46127: RDMA/ocrdma: Don't NULL deref uctx on errors in ocrdma_copy_pd_uresp() (bsc#1267236). * CVE-2026-46130: dm-verity-fec: fix reading parity bytes split across blocks (take 3) (bsc#1267629). * CVE-2026-46132: net: rtnetlink: zero ifla_vf_broadcast to avoid stack infoleak in rtnl_fill_vfinfo (bsc#1267616). * CVE-2026-46137: mptcp: pm: ADD_ADDR rtx: fix potential data-race (bsc#1267570). * CVE-2026-46147: KVM: arm64: Factor out pKVM hyp vcpu creation to separate function (bsc#1267689). * CVE-2026-46149: scsi: target: configfs: Bound snprintf() return in tg_pt_gp_members_show() (bsc#1267648). * CVE-2026-46158: mptcp: pm: ADD_ADDR rtx: always decrease sk refcount (bsc#1266880). * CVE-2026-46168: mptcp: sockopt: set timestamp flags on subflow socket, not msk (bsc#1266869). * CVE-2026-46170: mptcp: disable add_addr retransmission when timeout is 0 (bsc#1267714). * CVE-2026-46189: RDMA/vmw_pvrdma: Fix double free on pvrdma_alloc_ucontext() error path (bsc#1266918). * CVE-2026-46191: fbcon: Avoid OOB font access if console rotation fails (bsc#1267690). * CVE-2026-46193: xfrm: ah: account for ESN high bits in async callbacks (bsc#1267656). * CVE-2026-46207: vsock/virtio: fix length and offset in tap skb for split packets (bsc#1267691). * CVE-2026-46216: drm/xe/hdcp: Add NULL check for media_gt in (bsc#1267234). * CVE-2026-46234: vsock: fix buffer size clamping order (bsc#1266904). * CVE-2026-46245: drm/amd/display: Fix dc_link NULL handling in HPD init (bsc#1267678). * CVE-2026-46249: octeontx2-af: Fix PF driver crash with kexec kernel booting (bsc#1267683). * CVE-2026-46265: RDMA/hns: Fix WQ_MEM_RECLAIM warning (bsc#1267662). * CVE-2026-46287: net: txgbe: fix RTNL assertion warning when remove module (bsc#1267954). * CVE-2026-46292: pmdomain: core: Fix detach procedure for virtual devices in genpd (bsc#1267943). * CVE-2026-46306: flow_dissector: do not dissect PPPoE PFC frames (bsc#1267986). * CVE-2026-46321: tun: free page on short-frame rejection in tun_xdp_one() (bsc#1268024). * CVE-2026-46324: netfilter: nf_tables: Introduce functions freeing nft_hook objects (bsc#1267995). * CVE-2026-46327: dm: fix unlocked test for dm_suspended_md (bsc#1268031). * CVE-2026-46329: erofs: handle end of filesystem properly for file-backed mounts (bsc#1268038). * CVE-2026-52913: batman-adv: v: stop OGMv2 on disabled interface (bsc#1268985). * CVE-2026-52915: netfilter: ip6t_hbh: reject oversized option lists (bsc#1269001). * CVE-2026-52916: batman-adv: frag: disallow unicast fragment in fragment (bsc#1269002). * CVE-2026-52921: netfilter: ipset: stop hash:* range iteration at end (bsc#1269024). * CVE-2026-52922: batman-adv: dat: handle forward allocation error (bsc#1269030). * CVE-2026-52925: vrf: Fix a potential NPD when removing a port from a VRF (bsc#1268987). * CVE-2026-52926: batman-adv: clear current gateway during teardown (bsc#1269025). * CVE-2026-52927: netfilter: ebtables: fix OOB read in compat_mtw_from_user (bsc#1269027). * CVE-2026-52930: ipc/shm: serialize orphan cleanup with shm_nattch updates (bsc#1269003). * CVE-2026-52934: batman-adv: tvlv: reject oversized TVLV packets (bsc#1268994). * CVE-2026-52937: tap: fix stack info leak in tap_ioctl() SIOCGIFHWADDR (bsc#1268983). * CVE-2026-52941: net/smc: avoid NULL deref of conn->lnk in smc_msg_event tracepoint (bsc#1268966). * CVE-2026-52942: netfilter: nf_log: validate MAC header was set before dumping it (bsc#1268967). * CVE-2026-52947: net: qrtr: fix refcount saturation and potential UAF in qrtr_port_remove (bsc#1269115). * CVE-2026-52953: iommu/vt-d: Fix oops due to out of scope access (bsc#1269133). * CVE-2026-52956: libceph: Fix potential out-of-bounds access in __ceph_x_decrypt() (bsc#1269172). * CVE-2026-52958: libceph: Fix potential out-of-bounds access in osdmap_decode() (bsc#1269174). * CVE-2026-52967: smb/client: fix possible infinite loop and oob read in symlink_data() (bsc#1269181). * CVE-2026-52970: netfilter: nft_ct: fix missing expect put in obj eval (bsc#1269229). * CVE-2026-52974: net: tls: fix strparser anchor skb leak on offload RX setup failure (bsc#1269233). * CVE-2026-52981: neigh: let neigh_xmit take skb ownership (bsc#1269254). * CVE-2026-52984: net/sched: netem: fix queue limit check to include reordered packets (bsc#1269272). * CVE-2026-52986: netfilter: nf_conntrack_sip: don't use simple_strtoul (bsc#1269289). * CVE-2026-52988: netfilter: nf_tables: join hook list via splice_list_rcu() in commit phase (bsc#1269362). * CVE-2026-52995: net/rds: zero per-item info buffer before handing it to visitors (bsc#1269124). * CVE-2026-52998: netfilter: nfnetlink_osf: fix potential NULL dereference in ttl check (bsc#1269118). * CVE-2026-52999: netfilter: nfnetlink_osf: fix out-of-bounds read on option matching (bsc#1269119). * CVE-2026-53000: netfilter: nat: use kfree_rcu to release ops (bsc#1269117). * CVE-2026-53002: netfilter: conntrack: remove sprintf usage (bsc#1269112). * CVE-2026-53003: pppoe: drop PFC frames (bsc#1269111). * CVE-2026-53004: sctp: fix OOB write to userspace in sctp_getsockopt_peer_auth_chunks (bsc#1269106). * CVE-2026-53005: af_unix: Drop all SCM attributes for SOCKMAP (bsc#1269107). * CVE-2026-53006: ipv6: fix possible UAF in icmpv6_rcv() (bsc#1269104). * CVE-2026-53009: ice: fix double-free of tx_buf skb (bsc#1269098). * CVE-2026-53011: net/sched: taprio: fix use-after-free in advance_sched() on schedule switch (bsc#1269094). * CVE-2026-53012: nexthop: fix IPv6 route referencing IPv4 nexthop (bsc#1269154). * CVE-2026-53013: macvlan: fix macvlan_get_size() not reserving space for IFLA_MACVLAN_BC_CUTOFF (bsc#1269095). * CVE-2026-53014: net/sched: act_mirred: fix wrong device for mac_header_xmit check in tcf_blockcast_redir (bsc#1269092). * CVE-2026-53032: bpf: Fix NULL deref in map_kptr_match_type for scalar regs (bsc#1269138). * CVE-2026-53035: bpf, sockmap: Fix af_unix iter deadlock (bsc#1269190). * CVE-2026-53038: ima_fs: Correctly create securityfs files for unsupported hash algos (bsc#1269391). * CVE-2026-53062: dm cache policy smq: fix missing locks in invalidating cache blocks (bsc#1269658). * CVE-2026-53063: dm cache: fix write hang in passthrough mode (bsc#1269659). * CVE-2026-53064: dm cache: fix null-deref with concurrent writes in passthrough mode (bsc#1269132). * CVE-2026-53069: net, bpf: fix null-ptr-deref in xdp_master_redirect() for down master (bsc#1269186). * CVE-2026-53074: bpf: reject short IPv4/IPv6 inputs in bpf_prog_test_run_skb (bsc#1269688). * CVE-2026-53083: bpf: Fix RCU stall in bpf_fd_array_map_clear() (bsc#1269964). * CVE-2026-53085: bpf: fix mm lifecycle in open-coded task_vma iterator (bsc#1269879). * CVE-2026-53088: net: bcmgenet: fix off-by-one in bcmgenet_put_txcb (bsc#1269185). * CVE-2026-53101: wifi: mt76: mt7921: fix potential deadlock in mt7921_roc_abort_sync (bsc#1269415). * CVE-2026-53104: wifi: mt76: Fix memory leak destroying device (bsc#1269157). * CVE-2026-53106: bpf: Do not allow deleting local storage in NMI (bsc#1269990). * CVE-2026-53107: wifi: libertas: use USB anchors for tracking in-flight URBs (bsc#1269991). * CVE-2026-53121: amd-pstate: Fix memory leak in amd_pstate_epp_cpu_init() (bsc#1269198). * CVE-2026-53123: md: wake raid456 reshape waiters before suspend (bsc#1269643). * CVE-2026-53131: netfilter: require Ethernet MAC header before using eth_hdr() (bsc#1269773). * CVE-2026-53132: vsock/virtio: fix potential unbounded skb queue (bsc#1269290). * CVE-2026-53134: netfilter: nft_fib: fix stale stack leak via the OIFNAME register (bsc#1269819). * CVE-2026-53157: net: phonet: free phonet_device after RCU grace period (bsc#1269241). * CVE-2026-53175: inet: frags: fix use-after-free caused by the fqdir_pre_exit() flush (bsc#1269714). * CVE-2026-53181: vsock/vmci: fix sk_ack_backlog leak on failed handshake (bsc#1269886). * CVE-2026-53183: mptcp: allow subflow rcv wnd to shrink (bsc#1269376). * CVE-2026-53184: udp: clear skb->dev before running a sockmap verdict (bsc#1269689). * CVE-2026-53185: zram: fix use-after-free in zram_bvec_write_partial() (bsc#1269660). * CVE-2026-53186: RDMA/srp: bound SRP_RSP sense copy by the received length (bsc#1269663). * CVE-2026-53189: mm/huge_memory: update file PMD counter before folio_put() (bsc#1269797). * CVE-2026-53210: tee: shm: fix shm leak in register_shm_helper() (bsc#1269727). * CVE-2026-53212: netfilter: nft_tunnel: fix use-after-free on object destroy (bsc#1269672). * CVE-2026-53214: ipv6: Fix a potential NPD in cleanup_prefix_route() (bsc#1269588). * CVE-2026-53218: netfilter: nft_exthdr: fix register tracking for F_PRESENT flag (bsc#1269273). * CVE-2026-53221: ip6_vti: fix incorrect tunnel matching in vti6_tnl_lookup() (bsc#1269318). * CVE-2026-53224: sctp: validate embedded INIT chunk and address list lengths in cookie (bsc#1269997). * CVE-2026-53225: sctp: fix uninit-value in __sctp_rcv_asconf_lookup() (bsc#1269711). * CVE-2026-53227: net: openvswitch: fix possible kfree_skb of ERR_PTR (bsc#1269877). * CVE-2026-53230: net/mlx5: Fix slab-out-of-bounds in mlx5_query_nic_vport_mac_list (bsc#1269270). * CVE-2026-53233: netdev: fix double-free in netdev_nl_bind_rx_doit() (bsc#1269801). * CVE-2026-53235: net: add pskb_may_pull() to skb_gro_receive_list() (bsc#1269286). * CVE-2026-53236: tcp: restrict SO_ATTACH_FILTER to priv users (bsc#1269994). * CVE-2026-53239: xfrm: policy: fix use-after-free on inexact bin in xfrm_policy_bysel_ctx() (bsc#1269677). * CVE-2026-53245: net/802/mrp: fix vector attribute parsing in mrp_pdu_parse_vecattr (bsc#1269675). * CVE-2026-53246: sctp: validate cached peer INIT chunk length in COOKIE_ECHO processing (bsc#1269988). * CVE-2026-53247: net: ethernet: mtk_eth_soc: Fix use-after-free in metadata dst teardown (bsc#1269235). * CVE-2026-53250: xsk: cache csum_start/csum_offset to fix TOCTOU in xsk_skb_metadata() (bsc#1269808). * CVE-2026-53252: Bluetooth: fix memory leak in error path of hci_alloc_dev() (bsc#1269307). * CVE-2026-53260: tcp: Add preempt_{disable,enable}_nested() in reqsk_queue_hash_req() (bsc#1269731). * CVE-2026-53267: netfilter: nft_ct: bail out on template ct in get eval (bsc#1269577). * CVE-2026-53268: netfilter: conntrack_irc: fix possible out-of-bounds read (bsc#1269257). * CVE-2026-53270: ipvs: clear the svc scheduler ptr early on edit (bsc#1269240). * CVE-2026-53273: tee: optee: prevent use-after-free when the client exits before the supplicant (bsc#1269713). * CVE-2026-53275: ipv6: mcast: Fix use-after-free when processing MLD queries (bsc#1269810). * CVE-2026-53289: ice: fix NULL pointer dereference in ice_reset_all_vfs() (bsc#1269694). * CVE-2026-53321: io_uring/napi: cap busy_poll_to 10 msec (bsc#1269724). * CVE-2026-53355: net: rds: clear i_sends on setup unwind (bsc#1270249). * CVE-2026-53369: udf: reject descriptors with oversized CRC length (bsc#1271818). * CVE-2026-53381: virtiofs: fix UAF on submount umount (bsc#1271830). * CVE-2026-53388: fuse: re-lock request before replacing page cache folio (bsc#1271825). * CVE-2026-53391: NFSv4/pNFS: reject zero-length r_addr in nfs4_decode_mp_ds_addr (bsc#1271904). * CVE-2026-53392: NFSv4/flexfiles: reject zero filehandle version count (bsc#1271826). * CVE-2026-53393: nfsd: reset write verifier on deferred writeback errors (bsc#1271858). * CVE-2026-53394: nfsd: avoid leaking pre-allocated openowner on unconfirmed retry race (bsc#1271859). * CVE-2026-53397: nfsd: fix posix_acl leak on SETACL decode failure (bsc#1271869). * CVE-2026-53398: NFSD: Fix SECINFO_NO_NAME decode error cleanup (bsc#1271870). * CVE-2026-53399: nfsd: release layout stid on setlease failure (bsc#1271832). * CVE-2026-53402: fbdev: fbcon: fix out-of-bounds read in err_out of (bsc#1271908). * CVE-2026-63794: KVM: SVM: Fix page overflow in sev_dbg_crypt() for ENCRYPT path (bsc#1271964). * CVE-2026-63795: 9p: avoid putting oldfid in p9_client_walk() error path (bsc#1271955). * CVE-2026-63802: blk-cgroup: fix UAF in __blkcg_rstat_flush() (bsc#1272282). * CVE-2026-63809: bpf: NUL-terminate replaced sysctl value (bsc#1272296). * CVE-2026-63829: net: ip_gre: require CAP_NET_ADMIN in the device netns for changelink (bsc#1272176). * CVE-2026-63831: mac802154: llsec: add skb_cow_data() before in-place crypto (bsc#1272184). * CVE-2026-63836: batman-adv: tp_meter: avoid divide-by-zero for dec_cwnd (bsc#1272246). * CVE-2026-63912: xfrm: esp: restore combined single-frag length gate (bsc#1272836). * CVE-2026-63919: xfrm: input: hold netns during deferred transport reinjection (bsc#1272907). * CVE-2026-63923: octeontx2-af: validate body pcifunc in rvu_mbox_handler_rep_event_notify (bsc#1273005). * CVE-2026-63952: memfd: deny writeable mappings when implying SEAL_WRITE (bsc#1272468). * CVE-2026-63968: ipv6: fix possible infinite loop in fib6_select_path() (bsc#1272466). * CVE-2026-63971: sctp: fix race between sctp_wait_for_connect and peeloff (bsc#1272678). * CVE-2026-63994: tunnels: load network headers after skb_cow() in iptunnel_pmtud_build_icmp() (bsc#1273035). * CVE-2026-64025: bpf, skmsg: fix verdict sk_data_ready racing with ktls rx (bsc#1273117). * CVE-2026-64061: netfs: Fix early put of sink folio in netfs_read_gaps() (bsc#1272505). * CVE-2026-64091: batman-adv: tt: fix TOCTOU race for reported vlans (bsc#1272514). * CVE-2026-64106: KVM: arm64: vgic-its: Reject restored DTE with out-of-range num_eventid_bits (bsc#1272242). * CVE-2026-64157: netfs: Fix partial invalidation of streaming-write folio (bsc#1272462). * CVE-2026-64158: netfs: Fix write streaming disablement if fd open O_RDWR (bsc#1272524). * CVE-2026-64187: xfs: fail recovery on a committed log item with no regions (bsc#1272204). * CVE-2026-64188: net: qualcomm: rmnet: fix endpoint use-after-free in rmnet_dellink() (bsc#1272150). * CVE-2026-64189: netfilter: ipset: fix race between dump and ip_set_list resize (bsc#1272207). * CVE-2026-64357: xfs: fix exchmaps reservation limit check (bsc#1272612). * CVE-2026-64564: sctp: don't free the ASCONF's own transport in DEL-IP processing (bsc#1274072). * CVE-2026-64561: KVM: x86: Check for invalid/obsolete root _after_ making MMU pages available (bsc#1273231). * CVE-2026-64600: xfs: resample the data fork mapping after cycling ILOCK (bsc#1271526). The following non security issues were fixed: * accel/ivpu: Fix wrong register read in LNL failure diagnostics (git-fixes). * accel/ivpu: Reject firmware log with size smaller than header (git-fixes). * ALSA: hda: codecs: hdmi: disable keep-alive before audio format change (git- fixes). * ALSA: hda: conexant: Remove mic bias threshold override (git-fixes). * ALSA: hda: cs35l41: validate and free ACPI mute object (git-fixes). * ALSA: hda: Fix cached processing coefficient verbs (git-fixes). * ALSA: lx6464es: fix period byte count for 16-bit streams (git-fixes). * ALSA: pcm: wake linked drain waiters on unlink (git-fixes). * ALSA: scarlett2: Allow selecting config_set by firmware version (stable- fixes). * ALSA: scarlett2: Update offsets for 2i2 Gen 4 firmware 2417 (git-fixes). * ALSA: seq: close a re-opened queue timer in the destructor (git-fixes). * ALSA: seq: Fix division by zero in initialize_timer() (git-fixes). * ALSA: timer: Clear SNDRV_TIMER_IFLG_DEAD once the close completes (git- fixes). * ALSA: timer: don't re-enter an instance callback that is still running (git- fixes). * ALSA: timer: drain a slave's callback before its master detaches it (git- fixes). * ALSA: ump: fix double free of out_cvts on rawmidi error (git-fixes). * ALSA: usb-audio: Clamp frame size in implicit-feedback mode (git-fixes). * ALSA: usb-audio: Fix DMA buffer out-of-bounds write when fill_max is set (git-fixes). * ALSA: usb-audio: fix OOB write in snd_usbmidi_akai_output() (git-fixes). * ALSA: usb-audio: fix stack info leak in RME Digiface status (git-fixes). * ALSA: usb-audio: fix use-after-free in ump_to_endpoint() (git-fixes). * ALSA: usb-audio: Skip DSD quirk for Musical Fidelity M6s DAC (git-fixes). * apparmor: fix use-after-free in rawdata dedup loop (git-fixes). * arm64: errata: Mitigate TLBI errata on Microsoft Azure Cobalt 100 CPU (git- fixes). * ASoC: amd: ps: fix wrong ACP version string in pci_request_regions() (git- fixes). * ASoC: bt-sco: fix duplicate DAPM widget names for wideband DAI (git-fixes). * ASoC: cs35l56: Fix potential probe() deadlock (git-fixes). * ASoC: cs35l56: Use complete_all() to signal init_completion (git-fixes). * ASoC: cs42l43: Correct report for forced microphone jack (git-fixes). * ASoC: fsl_sai: Fix spurious BCLK on resume by clearing BYP (git-fixes). * ASoC: max98090: fix missing IS_ERR() before PTR_ERR() on mclk lookup (git- fixes). * ASoC: max98095: fix missing IS_ERR() before PTR_ERR() on mclk lookup (git- fixes). * ASoC: meson: aiu: fifo-spdif: soft reset the S/PDIF datapath on start/stop (git-fixes). * ASoC: tas2562: fix broken entries in the volume lookup table (git-fixes). * ASoC: tas2562: fix deprecated 'shut-down' GPIO always cleared after lookup (git-fixes). * ASoC: tas2562: fix DVC coefficient write order (git-fixes). * ASoC: tas2781: bound firmware description string parsing (git-fixes). * assoc_array: trim the final shortcut word using the current chunk end (git- fixes). * batman-adv: bla: reacquire gw address after skb realloc (git-fixes). * batman-adv: dat: ensure accessible eth_hdr proto field (git-fixes). * batman-adv: dat: fix tie-break for candidate selection (git-fixes). * batman-adv: fix batadv_skb_is_frag() kernel-doc (git-fixes). * batman-adv: fix VLAN priority offset (git-fixes). * batman-adv: frag: fix primary_if leak on failed linearization (git-fixes). * batman-adv: frag: free unfragmentable packet (git-fixes). * batman-adv: mcast: avoid OOB read of num_dests header (git-fixes). * batman-adv: tt: avoid request storms during pending request (git-fixes). * batman-adv: tt: prevent TVLV OOB check overflow (git-fixes). * bitops: use common function parameter names (git-fixes). * Bluetooth: 6lowpan: fix cyclic locking warning on netdev unregister (stable- fixes). * Bluetooth: 6lowpan: Fix using chan->conn as indication to no remote netdev (git-fixes). * Bluetooth: btintel: Validate length before parsing diagnostics TLV (git- fixes). * Bluetooth: btrtl: validate firmware patch bounds (git-fixes). * Bluetooth: btusb: Add USB ID 2c4e:0128 for Mercusys MA60XNB (stable-fixes). * Bluetooth: btusb: validate Realtek vendor event length (git-fixes). * Bluetooth: hci_qca: Clear memdump state on invalid dump size (git-fixes). * Bluetooth: hci_sync: Fix advertising data UAFs (git-fixes). * Bluetooth: hci_sync: hold conn in hci_connect_acl/le_sync() callbacks (git- fixes). * Bluetooth: hci_sync: hold conn in hci_connect_big_sync() callback (git- fixes). * Bluetooth: hci_sync: hold conn in hci_connect_pa_sync() callback (git- fixes). * Bluetooth: hci_sync: Protect UUID list traversal (git-fixes). * Bluetooth: HIDP: reject frames without a transaction header (git-fixes). * Bluetooth: HIDP: validate numbered report payloads (git-fixes). * Bluetooth: ISO: clear iso_data always when detaching conn from hcon (git- fixes). * Bluetooth: ISO: fix CONNECTED -> CLOSED transition on shutdown/release (git- fixes). * Bluetooth: ISO: fix timeout vs sync_timeout typo in check_bcast_qos (git- fixes). * Bluetooth: ISO: validate sockaddr_iso first in iso_sock_rebind_bis() (git- fixes). * Bluetooth: L2CAP: fix UAF in l2cap_le_connect_rsp (git-fixes). * Bluetooth: mgmt: hold reference for hci_conn in mgmt_pending_cmds (git- fixes). * Bluetooth: mgmt: Translate HCI reason in Device Disconnected event (git- fixes). * Bluetooth: RFCOMM: Fix session UAF in set_termios (git-fixes). * Bluetooth: SCO: give the socket its own sco_conn reference (git-fixes). * btrfs: do not trim a device which is not writeable (bsc#1272568). * bus: sunxi-rsb: Always check register address validity (git-fixes). * can: bcm: add missing rcu list annotations and operations (git-fixes). * can: bcm: defer rx_op deallocation to workqueue to fix thrtimer UAF (git- fixes). * can: bcm: fix lockless bound/ifindex race and silent RX_SETUP failure (git- fixes). * can: c_can: c_can_chip_config(): keep controller in init mode until bittiming is configured (git-fixes). * can: ctucanfd: add missing MODULE_DEVICE_TABLE() (git-fixes). * can: ctucanfd: handle bus error interrupts (git-fixes). * can: ctucanfd: mark error-active controller status valid (git-fixes). * can: ctucanfd: unmap BAR0 using base address (git-fixes). * can: ctucanfd: use self-test mode for PRESUME_ACK (git-fixes). * can: ems_usb: validate CPC message lengths (git-fixes). * can: esd_usb: kill anchored URBs before freeing netdevs (git-fixes). * can: etas_es58x: es58x_read_bulk_callback(): fix RX buffer leak on URB resubmit failure (git-fixes). * can: gs_usb: gs_usb_receive_bulk_callback(): resubmit URB on skb allocation failure (git-fixes). * can: isotp: check register_netdevice_notifier() error in module init (git- fixes). * can: isotp: use unconditional synchronize_rcu() in isotp_release() (git- fixes). * can: j1939: transport: j1939_session_fresh_new(): initialize receive buffer (git-fixes). * can: kvaser_usb: kvaser_usb_hydra_get_busparams(): fix memory leak in kvaser_usb_hydra_get_busparams() (git-fixes). * can: kvaser_usb_leaf: kvaser_usb_leaf_wait_cmd(): validate received command extents (git-fixes). * can: peak_usb: add bounds check for USB channel index (git-fixes). * can: peak_usb: peak_usb_start(): fix double free of transfer buffer on URB submit error (git-fixes). * can: peak_usb: validate uCAN receive record lengths (git-fixes). * can: softing: fw_parse(): validate firmware record spans (git-fixes). * cdrom: fix stack out-of-bounds read in CDROMVOLCTRL (git-fixes). * comedi: comedi_parport: deal with premature interrupt (git-fixes). * crypto/xxhash: set downstream CRYPTO_ALG_FIPS_UNAPPROVED (bsc#1262160 jsc#PED-15986). * crypto: introduce downstream CRYPTO_ALG_FIPS_UNAPPROVED (bsc#1262160 jsc#PED-15986). * crypto: qat - keep VFs enabled during reset (stable-fixes). * crypto: qat - notify fatal error before AER reset preparation (stable- fixes). * dm cache policy smq: check allocation under invalidate lock (git-fixes). * dm cache: fix missing return in invalidate_committed's error path (git- fixes). * dmaengine: idxd: fix double free of wq, engine, and group structs (git- fixes). * dmaengine: idxd: fix fdev setup failure cleanup in idxd_cdev_open() (git- fixes). * dmaengine: qcom: bam_dma: Fix command element mask field for BAM v1.6.0+ (git-fixes). * dmaengine: sun6i-dma: Fix reclaim descriptors while terminating DMA (git- fixes). * driver core: Fix missing jiffies conversion in deferred_probe_extend_timeout() (git-fixes). * driver core: Guard deferred probe timeout extension with delayed_work_pending() (git-fixes). * driver core: Use mod_delayed_work to prevent lost deferred probe work (git- fixes). * Drivers: hv: vmbus: Set DMA coherent mask for VMBus devices (git-fixes). * drm/amd/display: detect_link_and_local_sink: DP alt mode timeout path leaks prev_sink reference (git-fixes). * drm/amd/display: Handle struct drm_plane_state.ignore_damage_clips (git- fixes). * drm/amd/display: set new_stream to NULL after release (git-fixes). * drm/amd/display: use proper context for logging (git-fixes). * drm/amd/pm/ci: Don't disable MCLK DPM on Bonaire 0x6658 (R7 260X) (git- fixes). * drm/amd/pm: fix amdgpu_pm_info power display units (git-fixes). * drm/amd/pm: fix smu13 power limit range calculation (git-fixes). * drm/amdgpu: Disable PCIe dynamic speed switching on Ryzen Pinnacle Ridge (git-fixes). * drm/amdgpu: fix aperture mapping leak (git-fixes). * drm/amdkfd: fix uint32_t overflow in EOP ring buffer size alignment (git- fixes). * drm/amdkfd: free MQD managers on DQM init failures (git-fixes). * drm/amdkfd: hold event_mutex while checkpointing CRIU events (git-fixes). * drm/dp: Read the PCON max FRL bandwidth only for HDMI DFPs (git-fixes). * drm/dp_mst: Handle torn-down topology gracefully in drm_dp_mst_topology_queue_probe() (git-fixes). * drm/gfx10: Program DB_RING_CONTROL (git-fixes). * drm/i915/bios: range check LFP Data Block panel_type2 (git-fixes). * drm/i915/gem: Do not leak siblings[] on proto context error (git-fixes). * drm/i915/gem: Fix NULL deref in I915_CONTEXT_PARAM_SSEU (git-fixes). * drm/i915/gt: use correct selftest config symbol (git-fixes). * drm/i915/selftests: Fix GT PM sort comparators (git-fixes). * drm/i915: ensure segment offset never exceeds allowed max (stable-fixes). * drm/i915: Return NULL on error in active_instance (git-fixes). * drm/imagination: acquire vm_ctx->lock before mapping memory to GPU VM (git- fixes). * drm/imagination: Fix double call to drm_sched_entity_fini() (git-fixes). * drm/imagination: fix error checking of pvr_vm_context_lookup() (git-fixes). * drm/imagination: Fix returned size for DRM_IOCTL_PVR_DEV_QUERY (git-fixes). * drm/imagination: Fix user array stride in pvr_set_uobj_array() (git-fixes). * drm/mediatek: Check CRTC state before freeing (git-fixes). * drm/mediatek: ovl_adaptor: balance component registrations (git-fixes). * drm/panthor: Don't overrule pending immediate ticks in sched_resume_tick() (git-fixes). * drm/panthor: Fix a leak when a group is evicted before the tiler OOM is serviced (git-fixes). * drm/panthor: Fix potential invalid pointer deref in group_process_tiler_oom() (git-fixes). * drm/panthor: Interrupt group start/resumption if group_bind_locked() fails (git-fixes). * drm/panthor: reject firmware sections with oversized data (git-fixes). * drm/panthor: return error on truncated firmware (git-fixes). * drm/panthor: validate firmware interface structure sizes (git-fixes). * drm/tegra: gr2d/gr3d: Contain PM in the gr _d_probe/gr_ d_remove (git- fixes). * drm/tegra: gr2d/gr3d: Initialize address register map before HOST1X client is registered (stable-fixes). * drm/tests: shmem: Set DMA mask to 64-bit in drm_gem_shmem (git-fixes). * drm/v3d: Reject invalid indirect BO handle in indirect CSD setup (git- fixes). * drm/vc4: hvs/v3d: Fix null dereference in unbind (git-fixes). * drm/vc4: Prevent shader BO mappings from becoming writable (git-fixes). * drm/vc4: Supply the overflow slot size in BPOS, not the whole bin BO size (git-fixes). * drm/vc4: Zero the tile state data array before each BIN job (git-fixes). * drm/virtio: bound EDID block reads to the response buffer (git-fixes). * drm/virtio: fix deadlock in display_info_cb by removing hotplug from dequeue worker (git-fixes). * drm/vmwgfx: avoid destroy_workqueue(NULL) on vkms init failure (git-fixes). * drm/vmwgfx: bound DMA command body size against suffix pointer (git-fixes). * drm/vmwgfx: drop dma_buf reference on foreign-fd prime import (git-fixes). * drm/vmwgfx: fix guest_memory_dirty bitfield clobbered as size (git-fixes). * drm/vmwgfx: reject DX_BIND_QUERY without a DX context (git-fixes). * drm/vmwgfx: use check_add_overflow for shader size+offset bound (git-fixes). * drm/vmwgfx: validate DRAW_PRIMITIVES header size before division (git- fixes). * drm/vmwgfx: validate external BO copy bounds for both stride paths (git- fixes). * drm/vmwgfx: Validate vmw_surface_metadata::array_size (git-fixes). * drm/xe/hw_engine: Fix double-free of managed BO in error path (git-fixes). * drm/xe/pf: Don't attempt to process FAST_REQ or EVENT relays (git-fixes). * drm/xe/pt: Fix NULL pointer dereference in xe_pt_zap_ptes_entry() (git- fixes). * drm/xe/wopcm: fix WOPCM size for LNL+ (git-fixes). * drm/xe: Fix PTE index in xe_vm_populate_pgtable() for chunked binds (git- fixes). * drm/xe: remove duplicate include (git-fixes). * erofs: set fileio bio failed in short read case (git-fixes). * fbcon: fix NULL pointer dereference for a console without vc_data (stable- fixes). * fbdev: broadsheetfb: fix potential memory leak in broadsheetfb_probe() (git- fixes). * fbdev: carminefb: fix potential memory leak in alloc_carmine_fb() (git- fixes). * fbdev: efifb: fix memory leak in efifb_probe() (git-fixes). * fbdev: hecubafb: fix potential memory leak in hecubafb_probe() (git-fixes). * fbdev: i740fb: fix potential memory leak in i740fb_probe() (git-fixes). * fbdev: metronomefb: fix potential memory leak in metronomefb_probe() (git- fixes). * fbdev: nvidia: fix potential memory leak in nvidiafb_probe() (git-fixes). * fbdev: radeon: fix potential memory leak in radeonfb_pci_register() (git- fixes). * fbdev: s3fb: fix potential memory leak in s3_pci_probe() (git-fixes). * fbdev: sm501fb: Fix buffer errors in OF binding code (git-fixes). * fbdev: sm712: Fix operator precedence in big_swap macro (git-fixes). * fbdev: tdfxfb: fix potential memory leak in tdfxfb_probe() (git-fixes). * fbdev: tridentfb: fix potential memory leak in trident_pci_probe() (git- fixes). * fbdev: uvesafb: fix potential memory leak in uvesafb_probe() (git-fixes). * fbdev: vesafb: fix memory leak in vesafb_probe() (git-fixes). * firewire: net: Fix fragmented datagram reassembly (git-fixes). * firmware: arm_ffa: Fix NULL dereference in ffa_partition_info_get() (git- fixes). * firmware: arm_ffa: Respect firmware advertised RX/TX buffer size limits (git-fixes). * gpio-f7188x: Add support for NCT6126D version B (git-fixes). * gpio: davinci: fix IRQ domain leak on devm_kzalloc failure (git-fixes). * gpio: eic-sprd: use raw_spinlock_t in the irq startup path (git-fixes). * gpio: htc-egpio: use managed gpiochip registration (git-fixes). * gpio: mlxbf3: fail probe if gpiochip registration fails (git-fixes). * gpio: mvebu: fail probe if gpiochip registration fails (git-fixes). * gpio: mvebu: free generic chips on unbind (git-fixes). * gpio: pca953x: fix cache_only and IRQ state on restore_context() failure (git-fixes). * gpio: rockchip: change the GPIO version judgment logic (stable-fixes). * gpio: rockchip: fix generic IRQ chip leak on remove (git-fixes). * gpio: rockchip: teardown bugs and resource leaks (git-fixes). * gpio: sloppy-logic-analyzer: Fix memory leak in gpio_la_poll_probe() (git- fixes). * gpio: tegra: do not call pinctrl for GPIO direction (git-fixes). * gpio: timberdale: Return -ENOMEM on dynamic memory allocation in probe (git- fixes). * gpios: palmas: add .get_direction() op (git-fixes). * HID: add haptics page defines (stable-fixes). * HID: hid-sjoy: race between init and usage (git-fixes). * HID: pidff: Add missing spaces (stable-fixes). * HID: pidff: Fix missing blank lines after declarations (stable-fixes). * HID: playstation: validate num_touch_reports in DualShock 4 reports (stable- fixes). * hwmon: (adt7470) Fix busy-loop and I2C flooding in update thread (git- fixes). * hwmon: (adt7470) Fix cache updated before hardware write on I2C error (git- fixes). * hwmon: (adt7470) Fix divide-by-zero TOCTOU crash in fan speed read (git- fixes). * hwmon: (adt7470) Fix fans stuck in manual mode on I2C errors (git-fixes). * hwmon: (adt7470) Fix PWM auto temp state array and bounds check (git-fixes). * hwmon: (adt7470) Fix swapped PWM3 and PWM4 auto mode masks (git-fixes). * hwmon: (adt7470) Fix temperature alarm logic in hwmon_temp_read() (git- fixes). * hwmon: (adt7470) Use cached PWM frequency value (git-fixes). * hwmon: (asus-ec-sensors) add missed handle for ENOMEM (git-fixes). * hwmon: (asus-ec-sensors) fix EC read intervals (git-fixes). * hwmon: (asus-ec-sensors) fix looping over banks while reading from EC (git- fixes). * hwmon: (corsair-cpro) Stop device IO before calling hid_hw_stop (git-fixes). * hwmon: (corsair-psu) Stop device IO before calling hid_hw_stop (git-fixes). * hwmon: (gigabyte_waterforce) Stop device IO before calling hid_hw_stop (git- fixes). * hwmon: (lm90) Only report alarms if driver is ready (git-fixes). * hwmon: (ltc4282) Fix reading the minimum alarm voltage (git-fixes). * hwmon: (nct6775-core) Fix number of temperature registers for NCT6116 (git- fixes). * hwmon: (nct6775-core) Prevent access to unsupported weight registers (git- fixes). * hwmon: (npcm750-pwm-fan): stop fan timer on device detach (git-fixes). * hwmon: (nzxt-kraken3) Stop device IO before calling hid_hw_stop (git-fixes). * hwmon: (nzxt-smart2) DMA-align output buffer (git-fixes). * hwmon: (nzxt-smart2) Stop device IO before calling hid_hw_stop (git-fixes). * hwmon: (pmbus) Fix return value from pmbus_update_byte_data() (git-fixes). * hwmon: (pmbus/core) notify on the hwmon device, not the i2c client (git- fixes). * hwmon: (sht3x) Fix unaligned accesses (git-fixes). * hwmon: (w83627hf) remove VID sysfs files on error and remove (stable-fixes). * hwmon: (w83793) remove vrm sysfs file on probe failure (stable-fixes). * hwmon: occ: validate poll response sensor blocks (git-fixes). * i2c: amd-mp2: Unregister callback on adapter add failure (git-fixes). * i2c: imx: Cancel hrtimer before clearing slave pointer (git-fixes). * i2c: imx: Fix slave registration race and error handling (git-fixes). * i2c: iproc: reset bus after timeout if START_BUSY is stuck (git-fixes). * i2c: jz4780: Cache host clock rate at probe to prevent CCF prepare_lock deadlock (git-fixes). * i2c: mediatek: fix WRRD for SoCs without auto_restart option (git-fixes). * i2c: mlxbf: Fix use-after-free in mlxbf_i2c_init_resource() (git-fixes). * i3c: mipi-i3c-hci: Correct RING_CTRL_ABORT handling in DMA dequeue (git- fixes). * i3c: mipi-i3c-hci: Preserve RUN bit when aborting DMA ring (git-fixes). * ieee802154: admin-gate legacy LLSEC dump operations (git-fixes). * ieee802154: allow legacy LLSEC ADD/DEL ops to pass strict validation (git- fixes). * ieee802154: ca8210: fix cas_ctl leak on spi_async failure (git-fixes). * ieee802154: ca8210: fix pointer truncation in kfifo on 64-bit (git-fixes). * ieee802154: fix kernel-infoleak in dgram_recvmsg() (git-fixes). * ieee802154: Remove WARN_ON() in cfg802154_pernet_exit() (git-fixes). * iio: accel: bmc150: clamp the device-reported FIFO frame count (git-fixes). * iio: accel: kxsd9: fix runtime PM imbalance on write_raw() error (git- fixes). * iio: adc: lpc32xx: Initialize completion before requesting IRQ (git-fixes). * iio: adc: spear: Initialize completion before requesting IRQ (git-fixes). * iio: adc: ti-ads124s08: Return reset GPIO lookup errors (git-fixes). * iio: adc: ti-ads1119: fix PM reference leak in buffer preenable (git-fixes). * iio: common: st_sensors: honour channel endianness in read_axis_data (git- fixes). * iio: event: Fix event FIFO reset race (git-fixes). * iio: imu: adis: add IRQF_NO_THREAD to non-FIFO trigger IRQ (git-fixes). * iio: imu: bmi160: add IRQF_NO_THREAD to data-ready trigger IRQ (git-fixes). * iio: imu: inv_icm42600: fix timestamp clock period by using lower value (git-fixes). * iio: imu: inv_icm42600: fix timestamping by limiting FIFO reading (git- fixes). * iio: imu: st_lsm6dsx: deselect shub page before reading whoami (git-fixes). * iio: light: al3010: fix incorrect scale for the highest gain range (git- fixes). * iio: light: gp2ap002: fix runtime PM leak on read error (git-fixes). * iio: light: tsl2591: return actual error from probe IRQ failure (git-fixes). * iio: magnetometer: ak8975: fix potential kernel stack memory leak (git- fixes). * iio: temperature: Build mlx90635 with CONFIG_MLX90635 (git-fixes). * Input: ads7846 - restore half-duplex support (git-fixes). * Input: atkbd - validate scancode in firmware keymap entries (git-fixes). * Input: elan_i2c - prevent division by zero and arithmetic underflow (git- fixes). * Input: goodix - clamp the device-reported contact count (git-fixes). * Input: iforce - bound the device-reported force-feedback effect index (git- fixes). * Input: ims-pcu - add response length checks (git-fixes). * Input: ims-pcu - fix DMA mapping violation in line setup (git-fixes). * Input: ims-pcu - fix firmware leak in async update (git-fixes). * Input: ims-pcu - fix heap-buffer-overflow in ims_pcu_process_data() (git- fixes). * Input: ims-pcu - fix logic error in packet reset (git-fixes). * Input: ims-pcu - fix out-of-bounds read in ims_pcu_irq() debug logging (git- fixes). * Input: ims-pcu - fix potential infinite loop in CDC union descriptor parsing (git-fixes). * Input: ims-pcu - fix race condition in reset_device sysfs callback (git- fixes). * Input: ims-pcu - fix type confusion in CDC union descriptor parsing (git- fixes). * Input: ims-pcu - fix use-after-free and double-free in disconnect (git- fixes). * Input: ims-pcu - only expose sysfs attributes on control interface (git- fixes). * Input: ims-pcu - release data interface on disconnect (git-fixes). * Input: ims-pcu - validate control endpoint type (git-fixes). * Input: maple_keyb - set driver data before registering input device (stable- fixes). * Input: maplecontrol - set driver data before registering input device (stable-fixes). * Input: maplemouse - fix NULL pointer dereference in open() (git-fixes). * Input: maplemouse - set driver data before registering input device (stable- fixes). * Input: mms114 - fix multi-touch slot corruption (git-fixes). * Input: mms114 - fix touch indexing for MMS134S and MMS136 (git-fixes). * Input: mms114 - reject an oversized device packet size (git-fixes). * Input: rmi4 - fix bit count in bitmap_copy() (git-fixes). * Input: rmi4 - fix limit in rmi_register_desc_has_subpacket() (git-fixes). * Input: rmi4 - fix memory leak in rmi_set_attn_data() (git-fixes). * Input: rmi4 - fix num_subpackets overflow in register descriptor (git- fixes). * Input: rmi4 - fix register descriptor address calculation (git-fixes). * Input: rmi4 - fix type overflow in register counts (git-fixes). * Input: rmi4 - initialize attn_fifo properly (stable-fixes). * Input: rmi4 - iterative IRQ handler (git-fixes). * Input: rmi4 - refactor F12 probe function (stable-fixes). * Input: rmi4 - refactor function allocation and registration (stable-fixes). * Input: rmi4 - refactor register descriptor parsing (git-fixes). * Input: rmi4 - tolerate short register descriptor structure (git-fixes). * Input: rmi4 - use local presence map in rmi_read_register_desc() (stable- fixes). * Input: synaptics-rmi4 - bound the F3A keymap to the GPIO count (git-fixes). * Input: synaptics-rmi4 - bound the F30 keymap to the GPIO/LED count (git- fixes). * Input: synaptics-rmi4 - unregister function handlers on physical driver registration failure (git-fixes). * Input: touchwin - reset the packet index on every complete packet (git- fixes). * intel_th: core: fix null pointer dereference in intel_th_irq (bsc#1248480). * intel_th: fix MSC output device reference leak (git-fixes). * io_uring/kbuf: don't truncate end buffer for bundles (bsc#1271290). * io_uring/kbuf: fix missing BUF_MORE for incremental buffers at EOF (bsc#1261250). * io_uring/kbuf: flag partial buffer mappings (bsc#1271290). * io_uring/kbuf: propagate BUF_MORE through early buffer commit path (bsc#1261250). * io_uring/net: always use current transfer count for buffer put (git-fixes). * io_uring/net: improve recv bundles (bsc#1271290). * io_uring/net: inherit IORING_CQE_F_BUF_MORE across bundle recv retries (bsc#1271290). * io_uring/net: only consider msg_inq if larger than 1 (git-fixes). * io_uring/net: only retry recv bundle for a full transfer (bsc#1271290). * io_uring/timeout: add helper for parsing user time (bsc#1271291). * io_uring/timeout: honour caller's time namespace for IORING_TIMEOUT_ABS (bsc#1271291). * io_uring/timeout: migrate reqs from ts64 to ktime (bsc#1271291). * io_uring/wait: honour caller's time namespace for IORING_ENTER_ABS_TIMER (bsc#1271291). * ixgbe: reduce number of reads when getting OROM data (bsc#1269637). * KVM: nSVM: Clear EVENTINJ fields in vmcb12 on nested #VMEXIT (git-fixes). * KVM: nSVM: Clear GIF on nested #VMEXIT(INVALID) (git-fixes). * KVM: nSVM: Clear tracking of L1->L2 NMI and soft IRQ on nested #VMEXIT (git- fixes). * KVM: nVMX: Hide shadow VMCS right after VMCLEAR (git-fixes). * KVM: nVMX: Put vmcs12 pages if nested VM-Enter fails due to invalid guest state (git-fixes). * KVM: SEV: Do not allow intra-host migration/mirroring of SNP VMs (git- fixes). * KVM: SVM: Bump asid_generation on CPU online to avoid ASID collision after hotplug (git-fixes). * KVM: TDX: Reject concurrent change to CPUID entry count (git-fixes). * KVM: x86/mmu: Check write tracking in all address spaces (git-fixes). * KVM: x86/mmu: Fix use-after-free on vendor module reload (git-fixes). * KVM: x86/mmu: Preserve nested TDP shadow page tables if they are used as roots (git-fixes). * KVM: x86: Ignore pending PV EOI if the vCPU has since disabled PV EOIs (git- fixes). * KVM: x86: Only reset TSC Deadline Timer in apic_timer_expired on KVM_RUN (git-fixes). * leds: uleds: Fix potential buffer overread (git-fixes). * mac802154: hold an interface reference across the scan worker (git-fixes). * mac802154: llsec: reject frames shorter than the authentication tag (git- fixes). * mac802154: Prevent overwrite return code in mac802154_perform_association() (git-fixes). * mac802154: remove interfaces with RCU list deletion (git-fixes). * mailbox: zynqmp: setup IPI for each valid child node (bsc#1271395). * mctp: Fix incorrect tx flow invalidation condition in mctp-i2c (bsc#1266694). * media: aspeed: fix missing of_reserved_mem_device_release() on probe failure (git-fixes). * media: atomisp: Fix memory leak in atomisp_fixed_pattern_table() (git- fixes). * media: atomisp: gc2235: fix UAF and memory leak (git-fixes). * media: cec: seco: unregister adapter on IR probe failure (git-fixes). * media: cedrus: Fix failure to clean up hardware on probe failure (git- fixes). * media: cedrus: Fix missing cleanup in error path (git-fixes). * media: cedrus: skip invalid H.264 reference list entries (git-fixes). * media: marvell-cam: fix missing pci_disable_device() on remove (git-fixes). * media: mtk-jpeg: cancel workqueue on release for supported platforms only (git-fixes). * media: nxp: imx8-isi: Fix use-after-free on remove (git-fixes). * media: nxp: imx8-isi: use devm_pm_runtime_enable() to simplify code (stable- fixes). * media: pci: dm1105: Free allocated workqueue (git-fixes). * media: qcom: camss: vfe: fix PIX subdev naming on VFE lite (git-fixes). * media: qcom: venus: drop extra padding in NV12 raw size calculation (git- fixes). * media: qcom: venus: relax encoder frame/blur dimension steps on v4 (git- fixes). * media: qcom: venus: relax encoder frame/blur step size on v6 (git-fixes). * media: rockchip: rga: fix too small buffer size (git-fixes). * media: staging: ipu3-imgu: Add range check for imgu_css_cfg_acc_stripe (git- fixes). * media: ti: vpe: unwind v4l2 device registration on probe error (git-fixes). * media: uvcvideo: Avoid partial metadata buffers (git-fixes). * media: uvcvideo: Do not add clock samples with small sof delta (git-fixes). * media: uvcvideo: Fix buffer sequence in frame gaps (git-fixes). * media: uvcvideo: Fix dev_sof filtering in hw timestamp (git-fixes). * media: uvcvideo: Fix sequence number when no EOF (git-fixes). * media: uvcvideo: Relax the constrains for interpolating the hw clock (git- fixes). * media: uvcvideo: Use hw timestaming if the clock buffer is full (git-fixes). * media: v4l2-common: Add YUV24 format info (git-fixes). * media: v4l2-ctrls: validate HEVC active reference counts (git-fixes). * media: vidtv: fix NULL pointer dereference in vidtv_mux_push_si (git-fixes). * media: vidtv: fix reference leak on failed device registration (git-fixes). * media: vimc: fix reference leak on failed device registration (git-fixes). * media: vpif_capture: fix OF node reference imbalance (git-fixes). * mei: bus: access mei_device under device_lock on cleanup (git-fixes). * memory: tegra: Wire up system sleep PM ops (git-fixes). * memstick: ms_block: reject a card that reports too many blocks (git-fixes). * mfd: cros_ec: Delay dev_set_drvdata() until probe success (git-fixes). * mfd: cs42l43: Sanity check firmware size (git-fixes). * mfd: rsmu: Fix page register setup (git-fixes). * mfd: sm501: Fix reference leak on failed device registration (git-fixes). * mfd: tps6586x: Fix OF node refcount (git-fixes). * misc: nsm: only unlock nsm_dev on post-lock error paths (git-fixes). * misc: nsm: pin the module while the device is open (git-fixes). * mkspec-dtb: Skip missing DTBs. * mm: zero range of eof folio exposed by inode size extension (bsc#1272920). * mmc: block: fix RPMB device unregister ordering (git-fixes). * mmc: sdhci-of-dwcmshc: check bus clock enable result in the probe() method (git-fixes). * mmc: vub300: defer reset until cmd_mutex is unlocked (git-fixes). * mshv: fix hv_input_get_system_property struct (git-fixes). * mtd: mchp23k256: use SPI match data for chip caps (git-fixes). * mtd: onenand: samsung: report DMA completion timeouts (git-fixes). * mtd: rawnand: fsl_ifc: return errors for failed page reads (git-fixes). * mtd: rawnand: lpc32xx_mlc: fail DMA transfers on timeout (git-fixes). * mtd: rawnand: lpc32xx_slc: fail DMA transfer on completion timeout (git- fixes). * net/sched: cls_api: Handle TC_ACT_CONSUMED in tcf_qevent_handle (bsc#1271866). * net/x25: fix use-after-free in x25_kill_by_neigh() (git-fixes). * net: mana: Add Interrupt Moderation support (bsc#1271368). * net: mana: Return error code from mana_create_rxq() (git-fixes). * net: mctp i2c: Copy headers if cloned (bsc#1266694). * net: mctp-i2c: fix duplicate reception of old data (bsc#1266694). * net: thunderbolt: Fix frags overflow by bounding frame_count (git-fixes). * net: usb: kalmia: bound RX frame length in kalmia_rx_fixup() (git-fixes). * net: usb: lan78xx: move functions to avoid forward definitions (stable- fixes). * net: wwan: t7xx: check skb_clone in control TX (git-fixes). * net: wwan: t7xx: destroy DMA pool on CLDMA late init failure (git-fixes). * netfs: Defer the emission of trace_netfs_folio() (git-fixes). * of: cpu: add check in __of_find_n_match_cpu_property() (git-fixes). * phy: marvell: mvebu-a3700-utmi: fix incorrect USB2_PHY_CTRL register access (git-fixes). * phy: phy-can-transceiver: Check driver match and driver data against NULL (git-fixes). * phy: zynqmp: fix L0_TM_DISABLE_SCRAMBLE_ENCODER mask (git-fixes). * phy: zynqmp: fix runtime PM leak on probe allocation failure (git-fixes). * phy: zynqmp: keep SERDES scrambler and 8b/10b enabled for USB (git-fixes). * phy: zynqmp: use read-modify-write for SERDES scrambler bypass (git-fixes). * pinctrl-amd: Don't clear S4 wake bits at probe (git-fixes). * pinctrl: bm1880: add missing select GENERIC_PINCONF (git-fixes). * pinctrl: cs42l43: Fix polarity on debounce (git-fixes). * pinctrl: devicetree: don't free uninitialized dev_name on error path (git- fixes). * pinctrl: equilibrium: fix warning trace on load (git-fixes). * pinctrl: equilibrium: rename irq_chip function callbacks (stable-fixes). * pinctrl: mediatek: mt8167: Fix Schmitt trigger register offset of pins 34-39 (git-fixes). * pinctrl: mediatek: mt8516: Fix Schmitt trigger register offset of pins 34-39 (git-fixes). * pinctrl: meson: restore non-sleeping GPIO access (git-fixes). * pinctrl: nuvoton: ma35d1: fix MFP register offset and pin table (git-fixes). * pinctrl: qcom: sc8280xp: Add missing wakeup entries for GPIO143/151 (git- fixes). * pinctrl: qcom: Unconditionally mark gpio as wakeup enable (git-fixes). * pinctrl: sunxi: fix regulator leak in sunxi_pmx_request() error path (git- fixes). * pkspec-dtb: Fix dtb-al rename. * platform/x86/amd/pmc: Add delay_suspend module parameter (stable-fixes). * platform/x86/amd/pmc: Avoid logging "(null)" for DMI values (git-fixes). * platform/x86/amd/pmc: Check for intermediate wakeup in function (stable- fixes). * platform/x86/amd/pmc: Delay suspend for some Lenovo Laptops (stable-fixes). * platform/x86/amd/pmc: Don't log during intermediate wakeups (stable-fixes). * pmdomain: arm: scmi: Fix genpd leak on provider registration failure (git- fixes). * posix-cpu-timers: Cleanup the firing logic (bsc#1271912). * posix-cpu-timers: Correctly update timer status in posix_cpu_timer_del() (bsc#1271912). * posix-cpu-timers: Prevent UAF caused by non-leader exec() race (bsc#1271912). * posix-timers: Add proper state tracking (bsc#1271912). * posix-timers: Avoid direct access to hrtimer clockbase (bsc#1271912). * posix-timers: Expand timer_arm() callbacks with a boolean return value (bsc#1271912). * power: sequencing: fix ABBA deadlock in pwrseq_device_unregister() (git- fixes). * power: supply: bq25890: fix the -10 C NTC lookup entry (git-fixes). * power: supply: max17040: handle missing status supplier (git-fixes). * RDMA/mana_ib: initialize err for empty send WR lists (git-fixes). * regulator: core: regulator_lock_two() should test for EDEADLK not EDEADLOCK (git-fixes). * regulator: ltc3676: Fix incorrect IRQSTAT bit offsets (git-fixes). * regulator: mt6358: use regmap helper to read fixed LDO calibration (git- fixes). * remoteproc: qcom: Fix leak when custom dump_segments addition fails (git- fixes). * reset: sunxi: fix memory region leak on ioremap failure (git-fixes). * Revert "Input: rmi4 - fix register descriptor address calculation" (stable- fixes). * sctp: validate embedded address parameter length (git-fixes). * security/apparmor/apparmorfs.c: conditionally compile get_loaddata_common_ref() (git-fixes). * selftests: Disable dad for ipv6 in fcnal-test.sh (bsc#1272871). * selftests: Replace sleep with slowwait (bsc#1272871). * serial: 8250_mid: Disable DMA for selected platforms (git-fixes). * serial: 8250_mid: Fix NULL function pointer dereference on DNV/ICX-D/SNR platforms (git-fixes). * serial: 8250_omap: clear rx_running on zero-length DMA completes (git- fixes). * serial: msm: Disable DMA for kernel console UART (git-fixes). * serial: sc16is7xx: implement gpio get_direction() callback (git-fixes). * soc: fsl: qe: panic on ioremap() failure in qe_reset() (git-fixes). * soc: ti: k3-ringacc: Fix access mode for k3_ringacc_ring_pop_tail_io/proxy (git-fixes). * soc: xilinx: Shutdown and free rx mailbox channel (git-fixes). * spi: qcom-qspi: Correct max DMA length to avoid 64K boundary failure (git- fixes). * spi: sh-msiof: abort transfers when reset times out (git-fixes). * staging: media: atomisp: fix loop shadowing in ia_css_stream_destroy() (git- fixes). * staging: media: atomisp: reduce load_primary_binaries() stack usage (git- fixes). * staging: rtl8723bs: core: move constants to right side in comparison (stable-fixes). * staging: rtl8723bs: fix heap buffer overflow in rtw_cfg80211_set_wpa_ie() (git-fixes). * staging: rtl8723bs: fix inverted HT40 secondary channel offset (git-fixes). * staging: rtl8723bs: fix OOB read in OnAssocRsp() IE loop (git-fixes). * staging: rtl8723bs: fix OOB read in update_beacon_info() IE loop (git- fixes). * staging: rtl8723bs: fix OOB reads in IE loops in issue_assocreq() and join_cmd_hdl() (git-fixes). * staging: rtl8723bs: fix OOB reads in is_ap_in_tkip() IE loop (git-fixes). * staging: rtl8723bs: fix OOB write in HT_caps_handler() (git-fixes). * staging: rtl8723bs: fix WEP length underflow and OOB read in OnAuth() (git- fixes). * thermal: core: Free thermal zone ID later during removal (git-fixes). * time: Switch to hrtimer_setup() (bsc#1271912). * tpm: Make the TPM character devices non-seekable (git-fixes). * uio_hv_generic: Bind to FCopy device by default (git-fixes). * usb: cdc_acm: Add quirk for Uniden BC125AT scanner (stable-fixes). * usb: cdnsp: fix stream context array leak in cdnsp_alloc_stream_info() (git- fixes). * USB: chaoskey: Fix slab-use-after-free in chaoskey_release() (git-fixes). * usb: chipidea: fix usage_count leak when autosuspend_delay is negative (git- fixes). * USB: core: add USB_QUIRK_NO_LPM for VIA Labs USB 2.0 hub (stable-fixes). * usb: core: port: Deattach Type-C connector on component unbind (git-fixes). * usb: dwc3: meson-g12a: fix refcount leak in dwc3_meson_g12a_resume() (git- fixes). * usb: dwc3: run gadget disconnect from sleepable suspend context (git-fixes). * usb: free iso schedules on failed submit (git-fixes). * usb: gadget: composite: fix dead empty check in the USB_DT_OTG handler (git- fixes). * usb: gadget: dummy_hcd: prevent fifo_req reuse during giveback (git-fixes). * usb: gadget: f_fs: Fix DMA fence leak (git-fixes). * usb: gadget: f_midi: cancel pending IN work before freeing the midi object (git-fixes). * usb: gadget: f_ncm: validate datagram bounds in ncm_unwrap_ntb() (git- fixes). * usb: gadget: f_printer: take kref only for successful open (git-fixes). * USB: gadget: fsl-udc: fix device name leak on probe failure (git-fixes). * usb: gadget: function: rndis: add length check for header (stable-fixes). * usb: gadget: function: rndis: add length check to response query (stable- fixes). * usb: gadget: printer: fix infinite loop in printer_read() (git-fixes). * USB: gadget: snps-udc: fix device name leak on probe failure (git-fixes). * usb: gadget: udc: bdc: free IRQ and drain func_wake_notify before teardown (git-fixes). * usb: gadget: udc: Fix use-after-free in gadget_match_driver (stable-fixes). * usb: gadget: uvc: clamp SEND_RESPONSE length to the response buffer (git- fixes). * USB: idmouse: fix use-after-free on disconnect race (git-fixes). * USB: iowarrior: fix use-after-free on disconnect (git-fixes). * USB: iowarrior: fix use-after-free on disconnect race (git-fixes). * usb: iowarrior: remove inherent race with minor number (stable-fixes). * USB: ldusb: fix use-after-free on disconnect race (git-fixes). * USB: legousbtower: fix use-after-free on disconnect race (git-fixes). * USB: misc: uss720: unregister parport on probe failure (git-fixes). * usb: mtu3: unmap request DMA on queue failure (git-fixes). * USB: quirks: add NO_LPM for the Samsung T5 EVO Portable SSD (stable-fixes). * USB: serial: digi_acceleport: fix broken rx after throttle (git-fixes). * USB: serial: digi_acceleport: fix hard lockup on disconnect (git-fixes). * USB: serial: digi_acceleport: fix write buffer corruption (git-fixes). * USB: serial: io_edgeport: cap received transmit credits (git-fixes). * USB: serial: io_ti: reject oversized boot-mode firmware (git-fixes). * USB: serial: keyspan_pda: fix data loss on receive throttling (git-fixes). * USB: serial: keyspan_pda: fix information leak (git-fixes). * USB: serial: mxuport: validate firmware header size (git-fixes). * USB: serial: option: add MeiG SRM813Q (stable-fixes). * USB: serial: option: add Telit Cinterion FE990D50 compositions (stable- fixes). * usb: sl811-hcd: disable controller wakeup on remove (git-fixes). * USB: storage: include US_FL_NO_SAME in quirks mask (git-fixes). * usb: typec: anx7411: use devm_pm_runtime_enable() (git-fixes). * usb: typec: class: drop PD lookup reference (git-fixes). * usb: typec: tcpm: Fix VDM type for Enter Mode commands (git-fixes). * usb: typec: tcpm: Validate SVID index in svdm_consume_modes() (git-fixes). * usb: typec: ucsi: cancel pending work on system suspend (git-fixes). * usb: typec: ucsi: ccg: Fix use-after-free of ucsi on remove (git-fixes). * usb: typec: ucsi: Detect and skip duplicate altmodes from buggy firmware (git-fixes). * usb: typec: ucsi: Invert DisplayPort role assignment (git-fixes). * usb: typec: ucsi: Pass full DP config payload in SET_NEW_CAM for DP alt mode (git-fixes). * USB: ulpi: fix memory leak on registration failure (git-fixes). * USB: usb-storage: ene_ub6250: restore media-ready check (git-fixes). * usb: xhci: Fix sleep in atomic context in xhci_free_streams() (git-fixes). * usbip: tools: support SuperSpeedPlus devices (git-fixes). * usbip: vudc: fix NULL deref in vep_dequeue() (git-fixes). * wan: wanxl: Only reset hardware after BAR mapping (git-fixes). * watchdog: pretimeout: Fix UAF in watchdog_unregister_governor() (git-fixes). * wifi: at76c50x-usb: avoid length underflow in at76_guess_freq() (git-fixes). * wifi: ath6kl: fix OOB access from firmware ADDBA window size (git-fixes). * wifi: ath6kl: fix OOB read from firmware IE lengths in connect event (git- fixes). * wifi: ath6kl: fix OOB read from firmware num_msg in TX complete handler (git-fixes). * wifi: ath9k: hif_usb: don't dereference hif_dev after re-arming firmware request (git-fixes). * wifi: ath10k: fix skb leak on incomplete msdu during rx pop (git-fixes). * wifi: ath11k: fix NULL pointer dereference in ath11k_hal_srng_access_begin (git-fixes). * wifi: ath11k: fix potential buffer underflow in ath11k_hal_rx_msdu_list_get() (git-fixes). * wifi: ath11k: Flush the posted write after writing to PCIE_SOC_GLOBAL_RESET (git-fixes). * wifi: ath12k: Flush the posted write after writing to PCIE_SOC_GLOBAL_RESET (git-fixes). * wifi: brcmfmac: fix 802.1X-SHA256 call trace warning (git-fixes). * wifi: brcmfmac: make release_scratchbuffers idempotent (git-fixes). * wifi: carl9170: bound memcpy length in cmd callback to prevent OOB read (git-fixes). * wifi: carl9170: fix buffer overflow in rx_stream failover path (git-fixes). * wifi: carl9170: fix OOB read from off-by-two in TX status handler (git- fixes). * wifi: iwlwifi: mvm: fix read in wake packet notification handler (git- fixes). * wifi: iwlwifi: mvm: validate SAR GEO response payload size (git-fixes). * wifi: mac80211: fix memory leak in ieee80211_register_hw() (git-fixes). * wifi: mac80211: free ack status frame on TX header build failure (git- fixes). * wifi: mac80211: recalculate TIM when a station enters power save (git- fixes). * wifi: mac80211: tear down new links on vif update error path (git-fixes). * wifi: mac80211: validate individual TWT params before driver setup (git- fixes). * wifi: mt76: connac: fix possible NULL-pointer deref in mt76_connac_mcu_uni_bss_he_tlv() (git-fixes). * wifi: mt76: Disable napi when removing device (git-fixes). * wifi: mt76: mt7615: drop TXRX_NOTIFY on non-mmio buses (git-fixes). * wifi: mt76: mt7915: guard HE capability lookups (git-fixes). * wifi: mt76: mt7921: drop TXRX_NOTIFY on non-mmio buses (git-fixes). * wifi: mt76: mt7925: drop TXRX_NOTIFY on non-mmio buses (git-fixes). * wifi: mt76: mt7925: fix crash in reset link replay (git-fixes). * wifi: mt76: mt7925: fix possible NULL-pointer deref in mt7925_mcu_bss_he_tlv() (git-fixes). * wifi: mt76: mt7925: guard link STA in decap offload (git-fixes). * wifi: mt76: mt7996: check pointer returned by mt76_connac_get_he_phy_cap() (git-fixes). * wifi: mt76: mt7996: fix possible NULL-pointer deref in mt7996_mcu_sta_bfer_eht() (git-fixes). * wifi: mwifiex: bound uAP association event IEs to the event buffer (git- fixes). * wifi: mwifiex: fix NULL dereference when the AP has HT-cap but no HT-oper (git-fixes). * wifi: mwifiex: fix permanently busy scans after multiple roam iterations (git-fixes). * wifi: mwifiex: fix roaming to different channel in host_mlme mode (git- fixes). * wifi: mwifiex: use the subframe length when parsing A-MSDU TDLS frames (git- fixes). * wifi: rt2x00: avoid full teardown before work setup in probe (git-fixes). * wifi: wilc1000: validate assoc response length before subtracting header (git-fixes). * xfrm: move policy_bydst RCU sync from per-netns .exit to .pre_exit (bsc#1264267). * xfs: only assert new size for datafork during truncate extents (bsc#1264084). * xfs: rearrange code in xfs_inode_item_precommit (bsc#1237449). * xfs: rework datasync tracking and execution (bsc#1237449). * xhci: dbgtty: fix device unregister (git-fixes). * xhci: dbgtty: fix device unregister: fixup (git-fixes). ## Special Instructions and Notes: * Please reboot the system after installing this update. ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1452=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 (ppc64le) * kernel-kvmsmall-devel-6.12.0-160000.37.1 * cluster-md-kmp-default-debuginfo-6.12.0-160000.37.1 * gfs2-kmp-default-6.12.0-160000.37.1 * kernel-default-livepatch-6.12.0-160000.37.1 * kernel-default-base-6.12.0-160000.37.1.160000.2.19 * dlm-kmp-default-6.12.0-160000.37.1 * dlm-kmp-default-debuginfo-6.12.0-160000.37.1 * kernel-default-extra-6.12.0-160000.37.1 * gfs2-kmp-default-debuginfo-6.12.0-160000.37.1 * kernel-kvmsmall-debuginfo-6.12.0-160000.37.1 * kernel-default-extra-debuginfo-6.12.0-160000.37.1 * cluster-md-kmp-default-6.12.0-160000.37.1 * kernel-kvmsmall-debugsource-6.12.0-160000.37.1 * kernel-default-devel-6.12.0-160000.37.1 * kernel-syms-6.12.0-160000.37.1 * kernel-obs-qa-6.12.0-160000.37.1 * kernel-default-debugsource-6.12.0-160000.37.1 * kernel-default-debuginfo-6.12.0-160000.37.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 (noarch) * kernel-source-vanilla-6.12.0-160000.37.1 * kernel-macros-6.12.0-160000.37.1 * kernel-docs-html-6.12.0-160000.37.1 * kernel-devel-6.12.0-160000.37.1 * kernel-source-6.12.0-160000.37.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 (noarch nosrc) * kernel-docs-6.12.0-160000.37.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 (nosrc ppc64le) * kernel-kvmsmall-6.12.0-160000.37.1 * kernel-default-6.12.0-160000.37.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2023-2058.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-38238.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-38250.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-38469.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-38625.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-39964.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-40022.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-40163.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-40199.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-40216.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-54518.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-68179.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-68204.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-71273.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-71274.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-71286.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-71287.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-71288.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-71291.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-71294.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-71297.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-71305.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-71314.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23036.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23052.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23227.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23259.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23276.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23308.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31430.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31431.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31436.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31439.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31440.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31441.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31442.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31443.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31447.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31462.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31467.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31473.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31474.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31482.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31483.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31485.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31488.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31489.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31497.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31498.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31500.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31509.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31510.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31511.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31512.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31513.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31514.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31520.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31522.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31523.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31524.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31532.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31540.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31542.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31545.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31548.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31549.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31551.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31552.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31557.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31561.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31566.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31570.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31576.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31578.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31581.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31582.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31583.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31585.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31587.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31590.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31591.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31592.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31593.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31595.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31598.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31599.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31602.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31603.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31604.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31605.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31606.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31607.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31615.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31616.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31617.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31618.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31619.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31622.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31623.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31624.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31625.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31626.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31627.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31628.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31629.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31651.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31656.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31657.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31659.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31660.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31661.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31667.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31672.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31677.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31687.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31697.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31698.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31699.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31701.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31720.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31721.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31726.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31727.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31728.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31730.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31739.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31740.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31741.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31747.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31748.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31749.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31751.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31754.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31755.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31756.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31758.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31759.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31761.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31762.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31763.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31765.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31767.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31768.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31770.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31772.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31773.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31776.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31778.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31779.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31780.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31781.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43007.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43011.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43017.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43018.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43019.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43020.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43023.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43032.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43033.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43043.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43044.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43046.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43047.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43049.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43051.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43052.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43056.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43058.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43059.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43061.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43062.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43064.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43069.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43072.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43077.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43079.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43091.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43098.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43104.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43105.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43108.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43110.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43111.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43113.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43114.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43117.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43118.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43120.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43123.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43126.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43129.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43133.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43134.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43135.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43136.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43137.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43138.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43140.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43141.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43143.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43147.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43152.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43156.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43159.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43162.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43168.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43169.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43170.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43172.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43177.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43180.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43182.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43183.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43189.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43196.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43200.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43202.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43203.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43204.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43206.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43207.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43211.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43214.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43216.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43218.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43220.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43221.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43222.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43223.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43225.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43229.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43230.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43231.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43232.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43236.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43240.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43241.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43242.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43243.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43244.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43246.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43249.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43250.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43251.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43253.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43255.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43256.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43257.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43261.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43262.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43264.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43266.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43269.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43270.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43273.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43275.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43276.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43277.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43278.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43279.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43281.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43287.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43291.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43293.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43295.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43296.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43297.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43300.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43302.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43304.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43306.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43307.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43308.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43309.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43312.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43313.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43314.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43316.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43318.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43319.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43320.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43324.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43327.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43330.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43334.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43340.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43342.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43343.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43344.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43346.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43352.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43353.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43354.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43357.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43368.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43370.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43380.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43381.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43382.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43387.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43395.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43397.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43412.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43413.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43424.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43425.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43426.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43427.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43428.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43429.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43430.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43432.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43436.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43437.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43440.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43443.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43444.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43445.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43451.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43459.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43467.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43472.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43473.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43475.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43476.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43480.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43481.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43483.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43486.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43487.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43488.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43493.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43495.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43496.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43501.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45834.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45835.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45839.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45845.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45849.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45851.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45853.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45859.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45863.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45865.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45866.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45867.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45868.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45869.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45871.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45872.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45873.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45874.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45875.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45877.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45878.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45879.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45880.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45881.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45882.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45883.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45885.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45895.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45900.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45902.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45904.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45905.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45911.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45913.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45915.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45916.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45917.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45921.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45923.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45925.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45928.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45930.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45936.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45938.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45941.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45944.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45946.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45947.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45950.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45954.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45958.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45963.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45969.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45973.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45976.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45981.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45982.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45986.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45987.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45994.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45996.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46001.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46003.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46004.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46006.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46009.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46011.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46015.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46016.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46018.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46019.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46023.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46026.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46027.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46033.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46034.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46036.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46038.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46040.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46048.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46049.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46056.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46058.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46059.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46060.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46064.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46068.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46073.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46074.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46075.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46077.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46080.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46082.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46084.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46086.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46088.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46089.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46092.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46096.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46102.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46103.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46108.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46109.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46113.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46117.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46121.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46122.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46123.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46125.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46126.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46127.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46128.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46130.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46131.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46132.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46136.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46137.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46138.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46140.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46143.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46144.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46145.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46146.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46147.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46149.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46151.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46152.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46157.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46158.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46163.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46165.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46166.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46167.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46168.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46170.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46174.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46177.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46179.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46180.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46184.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46186.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46187.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46189.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46190.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46191.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46193.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46197.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46198.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46199.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46200.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46201.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46204.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46205.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46206.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46207.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46209.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46211.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46212.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46216.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46218.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46219.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46220.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46225.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46226.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46229.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46230.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46231.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46232.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46233.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46234.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46235.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46236.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46238.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46241.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46245.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46246.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46247.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46249.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46252.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46255.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46261.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46263.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46265.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46267.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46270.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46273.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46274.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46275.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46276.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46282.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46283.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46285.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46286.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46287.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46292.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46294.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46296.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46301.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46306.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46307.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46312.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46313.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46315.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46321.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46323.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46324.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46326.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46327.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46329.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52904.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52910.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52913.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52915.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52916.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52918.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52921.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52922.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52925.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52926.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52927.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52930.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52934.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52936.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52937.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52941.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52942.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52947.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52948.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52951.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52953.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52956.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52958.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52959.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52963.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52964.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52967.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52969.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52970.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52972.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52974.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52976.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52981.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52982.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52984.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52986.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52988.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52989.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52995.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52998.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52999.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53000.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53002.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53003.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53004.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53005.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53006.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53009.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53011.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53012.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53013.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53014.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53016.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53022.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53032.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53035.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53037.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53038.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53045.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53047.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53051.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53052.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53056.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53058.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53062.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53063.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53064.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53065.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53066.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53068.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53069.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53070.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53071.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53072.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53073.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53074.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53080.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53082.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53083.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53084.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53085.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53088.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53093.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53097.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53098.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53099.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53101.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53102.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53104.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53105.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53106.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53107.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53112.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53113.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53121.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53123.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53131.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53132.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53134.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53135.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53136.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53137.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53138.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53140.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53143.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53144.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53146.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53147.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53148.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53149.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53150.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53152.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53157.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53158.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53159.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53160.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53161.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53175.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53177.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53181.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53182.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53183.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53184.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53185.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53186.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53189.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53190.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53191.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53192.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53193.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53195.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53196.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53199.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53202.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53203.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53205.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53208.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53209.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53210.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53212.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53213.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53214.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53218.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53221.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53224.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53225.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53226.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53227.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53230.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53233.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53235.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53236.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53237.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53239.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53241.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53242.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53245.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53246.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53247.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53250.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53251.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53252.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53253.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53254.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53255.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53256.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53260.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53265.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53267.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53268.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53270.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53273.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53275.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53277.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53279.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53289.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53293.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53297.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53313.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53317.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53318.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53321.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53324.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53325.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53329.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53331.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53332.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53339.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53345.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53347.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53350.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53355.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53356.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53357.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53358.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53359.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53360.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53366.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53369.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53374.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53375.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53376.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53379.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53381.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53382.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53385.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53386.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53387.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53388.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53391.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53392.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53393.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53394.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53397.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53398.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53399.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53400.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53402.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53403.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63794.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63795.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63802.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63806.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63807.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63809.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63821.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63822.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63824.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63826.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63827.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63829.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63831.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63836.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63842.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63843.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63844.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63845.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63846.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63847.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63848.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63850.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63851.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63852.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63853.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63854.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63855.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63856.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63861.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63862.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63869.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63871.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63875.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63882.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63883.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63884.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63886.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63892.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63893.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63894.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63895.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63896.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63897.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63899.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63900.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63902.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63903.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63904.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63905.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63908.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63912.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63915.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63916.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63919.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63923.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63927.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63928.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63929.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63930.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63931.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63933.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63934.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63936.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63937.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63938.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63939.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63940.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63942.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63943.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63944.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63945.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63946.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63947.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63948.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63949.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63952.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63957.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63958.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63959.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63960.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63961.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63962.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63963.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63964.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63967.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63968.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63971.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63972.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63973.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63974.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63975.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63976.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63991.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63994.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64018.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64021.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64025.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64034.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64061.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64091.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64106.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64157.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64158.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64174.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64182.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64183.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64187.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64188.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64189.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64191.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64220.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64221.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64223.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64231.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64233.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64234.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64241.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64242.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64330.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64336.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64345.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64347.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64357.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64465.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64528.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64530.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64560.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64561.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64564.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64600.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1185845 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1234634 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1237449 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1243603 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1246179 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1246182 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1247455 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1248480 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1248611 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1251966 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1252682 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1253262 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1253434 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1253454 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1254306 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1255224 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1255250 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1255441 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1255687 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1257721 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1257777 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1258472 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1258718 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1259329 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1259762 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1259764 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1259866 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1259955 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1260012 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1260347 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1260553 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1260593 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1261250 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1261562 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1261590 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262160 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262391 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262573 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262602 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262603 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262605 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262614 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262637 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262639 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262640 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262652 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262653 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262655 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262658 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262659 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262663 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262678 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262679 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262723 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262734 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262745 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262746 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262751 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262757 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262768 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262770 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262771 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262992 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262993 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263008 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263010 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263011 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263013 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263014 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263016 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263017 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263020 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263025 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263030 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263031 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263045 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263055 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263059 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263061 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263065 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263073 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263075 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263097 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263111 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263122 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263123 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263124 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263128 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263130 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263134 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263139 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263142 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263145 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263152 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263167 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263170 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263173 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263175 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263491 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263493 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263495 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263539 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263560 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263588 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263591 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263598 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263600 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263657 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263718 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263723 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263776 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263777 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263778 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263780 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263782 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263785 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263786 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263788 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263790 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263797 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263806 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263876 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263879 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263880 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263904 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263905 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263911 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263917 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263918 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263919 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263921 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263923 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263945 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263975 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263999 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264003 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264006 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264008 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264009 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264013 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264019 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264030 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264032 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264033 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264035 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264039 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264041 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264044 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264048 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264053 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264065 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264070 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264071 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264073 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264074 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264075 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264076 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264079 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264080 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264084 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264087 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264088 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264089 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264090 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264093 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264100 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264101 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264110 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264116 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264117 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264121 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264122 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264124 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264125 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264129 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264137 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264142 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264184 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264188 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264189 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264190 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264197 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264228 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264235 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264237 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264247 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264257 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264267 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264296 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264303 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264308 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264313 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264317 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264319 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264321 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264322 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264331 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264336 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264338 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264339 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264340 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264365 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264377 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264379 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264386 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264387 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264388 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264414 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264416 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264417 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264418 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264419 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264422 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264423 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264424 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264425 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264430 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264431 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264436 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264442 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264446 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264451 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264452 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264473 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264475 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264476 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264477 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264479 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264480 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264482 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264520 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264526 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264530 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264531 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264534 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264537 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264538 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264539 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264540 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264543 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264551 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264553 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264558 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264560 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264562 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264564 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264566 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264584 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264590 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264592 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264594 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264598 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264600 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264601 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264613 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264615 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264616 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264618 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264620 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264626 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264630 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264631 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264633 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264634 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264637 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264640 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264642 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264644 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264645 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264646 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264647 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264649 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264651 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264668 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264671 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264677 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264678 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264712 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264725 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264731 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264739 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264746 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264748 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264758 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264768 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264779 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264780 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264781 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264782 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264783 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264785 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264788 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264791 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264793 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264795 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264801 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264803 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264805 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264809 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264815 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264816 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264819 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264821 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264822 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264826 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264827 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264830 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264844 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264982 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264987 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264988 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264991 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264993 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265009 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265019 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265032 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265035 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265037 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265041 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265046 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265047 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265054 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265058 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265074 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265078 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265080 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265086 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265089 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265090 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265092 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265093 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265096 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265100 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265101 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265102 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265105 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265122 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265126 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265133 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265138 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265144 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265240 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265247 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265249 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265251 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265254 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265257 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265264 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265449 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265627 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265928 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265999 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266000 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266009 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266393 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266399 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266402 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266411 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266412 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266467 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266468 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266470 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266677 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266679 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266684 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266685 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266688 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266690 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266692 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266694 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266695 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266703 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266706 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266707 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266712 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266714 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266715 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266716 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266721 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266729 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266730 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266732 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266735 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266736 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266739 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266741 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266743 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266744 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266751 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266755 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266757 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266758 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266762 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266767 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266774 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266775 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266780 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266806 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266813 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266831 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266832 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266834 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266835 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266836 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266839 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266841 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266842 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266846 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266850 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266854 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266855 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266858 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266863 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266864 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266869 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266870 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266872 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266876 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266879 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266880 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266882 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266886 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266890 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266891 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266894 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266896 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266898 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266900 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266904 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266908 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266910 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266913 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266917 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266918 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266920 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266930 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266931 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266932 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266934 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266935 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266939 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266947 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266969 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267021 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267025 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267027 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267198 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267203 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267204 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267209 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267210 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267213 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267222 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267226 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267234 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267236 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267251 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267367 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267371 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267375 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267380 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267381 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267384 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267419 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267432 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267435 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267436 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267439 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267445 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267448 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267449 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267466 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267468 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267470 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267472 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267473 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267479 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267491 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267495 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267496 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267497 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267502 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267524 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267555 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267565 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267567 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267570 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267571 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267583 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267584 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267592 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267594 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267595 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267596 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267597 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267600 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267611 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267615 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267616 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267621 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267623 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267627 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267629 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267630 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267632 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267636 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267638 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267643 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267646 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267648 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267649 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267651 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267656 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267657 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267658 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267659 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267661 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267662 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267663 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267666 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267667 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267669 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267673 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267676 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267677 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267678 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267680 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267682 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267683 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267689 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267690 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267691 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267693 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267701 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267702 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267704 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267712 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267714 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267715 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267719 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267725 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267726 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267728 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267738 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267918 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267919 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267922 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267927 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267932 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267939 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267943 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267948 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267952 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267953 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267954 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267968 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267983 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267986 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267987 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267990 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267991 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267995 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268024 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268029 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268030 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268031 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268038 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268051 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268220 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268221 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268222 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268223 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268307 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268659 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268966 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268967 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268981 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268983 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268985 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268987 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268994 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269001 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269002 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269003 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269024 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269025 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269027 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269030 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269081 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269090 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269092 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269094 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269095 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269098 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269100 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269104 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269106 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269107 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269111 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269112 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269115 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269116 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269117 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269118 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269119 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269124 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269125 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269131 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269132 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269133 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269138 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269141 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269153 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269154 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269157 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269158 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269166 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269170 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269172 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269174 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269175 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269177 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269178 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269181 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269184 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269185 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269186 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269187 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269190 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269195 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269198 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269227 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269229 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269232 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269233 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269235 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269236 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269239 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269240 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269241 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269244 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269245 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269254 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269255 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269257 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269258 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269270 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269272 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269273 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269281 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269283 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269286 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269289 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269290 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269304 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269307 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269314 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269318 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269337 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269362 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269364 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269376 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269378 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269383 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269385 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269386 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269391 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269403 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269404 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269410 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269414 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269415 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269505 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269511 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269512 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269513 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269556 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269557 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269574 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269577 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269588 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269637 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269643 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269644 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269652 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269654 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269658 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269659 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269660 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269661 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269663 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269669 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269670 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269672 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269674 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269675 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269677 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269678 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269681 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269682 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269684 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269687 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269688 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269689 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269694 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269709 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269711 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269712 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269713 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269714 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269719 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269722 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269724 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269726 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269727 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269731 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269733 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269734 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269770 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269772 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269773 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269786 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269796 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269797 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269799 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269801 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269808 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269810 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269811 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269817 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269819 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269826 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269877 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269879 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269884 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269886 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269889 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269898 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269899 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269902 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269950 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269961 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269964 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269973 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269976 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269979 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269984 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269986 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269988 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269990 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269991 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269993 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269994 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269995 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269996 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269997 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269998 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270058 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270059 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270102 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270112 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270113 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270132 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270241 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270244 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270248 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270249 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270257 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270260 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270302 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271290 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271291 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271349 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271366 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271368 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271395 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271526 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271717 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271731 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271813 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271818 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271820 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271825 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271826 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271827 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271830 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271831 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271832 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271833 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271834 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271835 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271858 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271859 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271866 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271869 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271870 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271899 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271904 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271906 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271908 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271912 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271937 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271955 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271964 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271967 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272146 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272150 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272176 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272179 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272180 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272183 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272184 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272187 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272194 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272197 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272204 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272207 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272211 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272242 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272246 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272263 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272268 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272282 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272296 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272359 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272360 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272361 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272362 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272373 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272374 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272380 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272381 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272383 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272384 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272387 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272389 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272406 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272422 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272434 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272462 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272466 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272467 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272468 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272470 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272471 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272472 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272474 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272478 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272480 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272482 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272483 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272489 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272492 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272494 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272499 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272500 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272504 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272505 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272514 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272517 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272522 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272523 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272524 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272568 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272572 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272573 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272578 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272591 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272607 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272610 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272612 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272613 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272614 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272617 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272618 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272620 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272642 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272646 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272659 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272662 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272664 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272665 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272668 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272670 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272671 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272675 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272678 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272680 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272681 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272682 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272685 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272686 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272689 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272690 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272691 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272693 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272694 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272706 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272781 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272785 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272787 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272797 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272800 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272807 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272836 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272843 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272847 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272848 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272850 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272853 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272858 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272863 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272867 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272871 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272891 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272892 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272897 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272903 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272907 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272920 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272973 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272993 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273005 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273023 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273035 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273044 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273053 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273054 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273117 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273231 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274072 * https://jira.suse.com/browse/PED-15441 * https://jira.suse.com/browse/PED-15986 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 25 18:02:14 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2026 18:02:14 -0000 Subject: SUSE-RU-2026:23220-1: important: Recommended update for the initial kernel livepatch Message-ID: <178768093463.7804.781093591693033879@5cbab41a56f5> # Recommended update for the initial kernel livepatch Announcement ID: SUSE-RU-2026:23220-1 Release Date: 2026-08-11T21:25:40Z Rating: important References: Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 An update that can now be installed. ## Description: This update contains initial livepatches for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 and SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 kernel update. ## Special Instructions and Notes: * Please reboot the system after installing this update. ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1453=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1453=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 (ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_37-default-1-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_37-default-debuginfo-1-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-SLE16_Update_16-debugsource-1-160000.1.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 (ppc64le x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_37-default-1-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_37-default-debuginfo-1-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-SLE16_Update_16-debugsource-1-160000.1.1 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 25 18:02:38 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2026 18:02:38 -0000 Subject: SUSE-RU-2026:23219-1: important: Recommended update for grub2 Message-ID: <178768095837.7804.10352079424676343910@5cbab41a56f5> # Recommended update for grub2 Announcement ID: SUSE-RU-2026:23219-1 Release Date: 2026-08-11T10:13:14Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1259132 * bsc#1271980 Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 An update that has two fixes can now be installed. ## Description: This update for grub2 fixes the following issues: * Fix crash in booting kernel on some AMD systems (bsc#1271980) * Add python-base BR * Fix broken bash completion on arm64 images when the bash-completion package is not installed (bsc#1259132) ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1451=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 (noarch) * grub2-systemd-sleep-plugin-2.12-160000.7.1 * grub2-powerpc-ieee1275-2.12-160000.7.1 * grub2-snapper-plugin-2.12-160000.7.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 (ppc64le) * grub2-2.12-160000.7.1 * grub2-common-2.12-160000.7.1 * grub2-common-debuginfo-2.12-160000.7.1 ## References: * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1259132 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271980 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 25 18:03:02 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2026 18:03:02 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23218-1: important: Security update for perl-Date-Manip Message-ID: <178768098249.7804.6767870833304216276@5cbab41a56f5> # Security update for perl-Date-Manip Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23218-1 Release Date: 2026-08-10T17:37:28Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1273062 * bsc#1273063 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-60074 * CVE-2026-60075 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-60074 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-60074 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-60074 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-60075 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-60075 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-60075 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 An update that solves two vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for perl-Date-Manip fixes the following issues * CVE-2026-60074: corrupted dates returned when processing non-ASCII decimal digits that pass the numeric range tests in check (bsc#1273063). * CVE-2026-60075: CPU exhaustion due to quadratic backtracking in the unanchored time substitution in `_parse_time` (bsc#1273062). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1448=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 (ppc64le) * perl-Date-Manip-6.960.0-160000.3.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-60074.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-60075.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273062 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273063 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 25 18:03:50 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2026 18:03:50 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23217-1: moderate: Security update for python-Pillow Message-ID: <178768103035.7804.13783260462260931280@5cbab41a56f5> # Security update for python-Pillow Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23217-1 Release Date: 2026-08-10T17:35:48Z Rating: moderate References: * bsc#1271418 * bsc#1271419 * bsc#1271420 * bsc#1271421 * bsc#1271422 * bsc#1271424 * bsc#1271425 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-54058 * CVE-2026-59197 * CVE-2026-59198 * CVE-2026-59199 * CVE-2026-59200 * CVE-2026-59204 * CVE-2026-59205 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-54058 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-54058 ( SUSE ): 6.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-54058 ( NVD ): 8.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-54058 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-59197 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-59197 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-59197 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-59198 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-59198 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-59198 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-59198 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-59199 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-59199 ( SUSE ): 6.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-59199 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-59200 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-59200 ( SUSE ): 6.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-59200 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-59204 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-59204 ( SUSE ): 6.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-59204 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-59204 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-59205 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-59205 ( SUSE ): 6.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-59205 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 An update that solves seven vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for python-Pillow fixes the following issues * CVE-2026-54058: out-of-bounds read via attacker-controlled row stride on `mmap` path (bsc#1271419). * CVE-2026-59197: heap out-of-bounds write in `ImageFilter.RankFilter` via integer overflow in `ImagingExpand` (bsc#1271418). * CVE-2026-59198: out-of-bounds heap data copied into file generated by TGA RLE encoder (bsc#1271420). * CVE-2026-59199: heap out-of-bounds write in `Image.paste()` and `Image.crop()` via signed coordinate overflow (bsc#1271421). * CVE-2026-59200: decompression bomb DoS via `PdfParser.PdfStream.decode()` (bsc#1271422). * CVE-2026-59204: denial of service through memory exhaustion via JPEG2000 tiled decoder (bsc#1271424). * CVE-2026-59205: controlled heap out-of-bounds write in `ImageCmsTransform.apply()` via output mode mismatch (bsc#1271425). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1325=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 (ppc64le) * python313-Pillow-debuginfo-11.3.0-160000.8.1 * python313-Pillow-11.3.0-160000.8.1 * python313-Pillow-tk-debuginfo-11.3.0-160000.8.1 * python-Pillow-debugsource-11.3.0-160000.8.1 * python313-Pillow-tk-11.3.0-160000.8.1 * python-Pillow-debuginfo-11.3.0-160000.8.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-54058.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-59197.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-59198.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-59199.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-59200.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-59204.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-59205.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271418 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271419 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271420 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271421 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271422 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271424 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271425 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 25 18:04:32 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2026 18:04:32 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23216-1: important: Security update for govulncheck-vulndb Message-ID: <178768107247.7804.2512505102439899887@5cbab41a56f5> # Security update for govulncheck-vulndb Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23216-1 Release Date: 2026-08-10T17:34:15Z Rating: important References: * jsc#PED-11136 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-2303 * CVE-2026-23603 * CVE-2026-24451 * CVE-2026-25038 * CVE-2026-29181 * CVE-2026-30246 * CVE-2026-32952 * CVE-2026-34783 * CVE-2026-35204 * CVE-2026-35205 * CVE-2026-35206 * CVE-2026-37462 * CVE-2026-39883 * CVE-2026-40611 * CVE-2026-40890 * CVE-2026-41178 * CVE-2026-41506 * CVE-2026-41642 * CVE-2026-41643 * CVE-2026-42285 * CVE-2026-42306 * CVE-2026-42328 * CVE-2026-42554 * CVE-2026-42931 * CVE-2026-44166 * CVE-2026-44283 * CVE-2026-44301 * CVE-2026-44332 * CVE-2026-44517 * CVE-2026-44740 * CVE-2026-44973 * CVE-2026-45022 * CVE-2026-45045 * CVE-2026-45135 * CVE-2026-45571 * CVE-2026-46384 * CVE-2026-46385 * CVE-2026-48978 * CVE-2026-49837 * CVE-2026-49838 * CVE-2026-50151 * CVE-2026-50162 * CVE-2026-50163 * CVE-2026-50274 * CVE-2026-52844 * CVE-2026-52845 * CVE-2026-52846 * CVE-2026-53624 * CVE-2026-54063 * CVE-2026-54448 * CVE-2026-55982 * CVE-2026-55984 * CVE-2026-55987 * CVE-2026-56750 * CVE-2026-58417 * CVE-2026-58418 * CVE-2026-58421 * CVE-2026-58425 * CVE-2026-58426 * CVE-2026-58427 * CVE-2026-58431 * CVE-2026-58432 * CVE-2026-58434 * CVE-2026-58435 * CVE-2026-58438 * CVE-2026-58439 * CVE-2026-58441 * CVE-2026-58442 * CVE-2026-58443 * CVE-2026-58445 * CVE-2026-58507 * CVE-2026-58510 * CVE-2026-59766 * CVE-2026-6993 * CVE-2026-7020 * CVE-2026-7482 * CVE-2026-8276 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-2303 ( SUSE ): 5.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-2303 ( NVD ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:P/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-2303 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-23603 ( NVD ): 3.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-24451 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-25038 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-29181 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-29181 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-30246 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-32952 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-32952 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-34783 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-35204 ( SUSE ): 8.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:N/VI:H/VA:L/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-35204 ( SUSE ): 8.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-35204 ( NVD ): 8.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:N/VI:H/VA:L/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-35204 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:R/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-35204 ( NVD ): 8.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-35205 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:A/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-35205 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-35205 ( NVD ): 8.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:A/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-35205 ( NVD ): 8.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-35205 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-35206 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:N/VI:L/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-35206 ( SUSE ): 4.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-35206 ( NVD ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:N/VI:L/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-35206 ( NVD ): 4.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-37462 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-39883 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-39883 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-39883 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-39883 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-40611 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-40611 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-40890 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-41178 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-41178 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-41506 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-41506 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-41506 ( NVD ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:C/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-41506 ( NVD ): 7.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:C/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-41642 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-41643 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-42285 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-42306 ( NVD ): 7.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:R/S:C/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-42306 ( NVD ): 7.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:R/S:C/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-42328 ( NVD ): 6.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-42554 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:N/VI:N/VA:N/SC:L/SI:L/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-42554 ( NVD ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:C/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-42931 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-44166 ( NVD ): 6.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:P/VC:L/VI:H/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-44166 ( NVD ): 7.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:L/I:H/A:L * CVE-2026-44283 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-44283 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-44283 ( NVD ): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-44283 ( NVD ): 0.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-44301 ( NVD ): 6.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:U/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-44301 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-44332 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-44517 ( NVD ): 6.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:C/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-44740 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-44740 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-44740 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-44973 ( SUSE ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-44973 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-45022 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:H/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-45022 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-45045 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-45135 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45571 ( SUSE ): 5.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-45571 ( NVD ): 5.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-46384 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-46384 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46385 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-46385 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-48978 ( SUSE ): 2.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:A/VC:L/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-48978 ( SUSE ): 3.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-48978 ( NVD ): 2.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:A/VC:L/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-49837 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-50151 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-50151 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-50162 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-50162 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-50162 ( NVD ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-50163 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-50163 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-50274 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-50274 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52844 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-52845 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-52845 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-52846 ( NVD ): 4.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-53624 ( NVD ): 4.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-54063 ( SUSE ): 6.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:A/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-54063 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-54063 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-54448 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:A/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-54448 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-54448 ( NVD ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:A/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-54448 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-55982 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-55984 ( NVD ): 2.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-55987 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-56750 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-58417 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-58418 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-58421 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-58425 ( NVD ): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-58426 ( NVD ): 9.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-58427 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-58431 ( NVD ): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-58432 ( NVD ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-58434 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-58435 ( NVD ): 5.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-58438 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-58439 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-58441 ( NVD ): 6.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:C/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-58442 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-58443 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-58445 ( NVD ): 2.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-58507 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-58510 ( NVD ): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-6993 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:P/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-6993 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-7020 ( SUSE ): 2.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:P/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-7020 ( SUSE ): 5.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-7020 ( NVD ): 2.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:P/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-7020 ( NVD ): 3.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-7482 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:Y/R:A/V:D/RE:L/U:Red * CVE-2026-7482 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-8276 ( SUSE ): 3.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-8276 ( NVD ): 2.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:P/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-8276 ( NVD ): 3.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 An update that solves 77 vulnerabilities and contains one feature can now be installed. ## Description: This update for govulncheck-vulndb fixes the following issues: * Update to version 0.0.20260727T201416 2026-07-27T20:14:16Z (jsc#PED-11136): Go CVE Numbering Authority IDs added or updated with aliases: * GO-2026-5046 CVE-2026-46385 GHSA-w8j3-pq8g-8m7w * GO-2026-5047 CVE-2026-46384 GHSA- mc57-h6j3-3hmv * GO-2026-5048 GHSA-mx64-mj3q-7prj * GO-2026-5051 * GO-2026-5069 CVE-2026-30246 GHSA-35hp-hqmv-8qg8 * GO-2026-5074 CVE-2026-45022 GHSA-389r-gv7p-r3rp * GO-2026-5105 CVE-2026-41506 GHSA-3xc5-wrhm-f963 * GO-2026-5116 CVE-2026-44517 GHSA-49p4-px3h-rq49 * GO-2026-5158 CVE-2026-41178 GHSA-5wrp-cwcj-q835 * GO-2026-5198 CVE-2026-41642 GHSA-7235-89m6-f4px * GO-2026-5208 CVE-2026-40890 GHSA-77fj-vx54-gvh7 * GO-2026-5266 CVE-2026-41643 GHSA-8rxh-r2p6-7f2q * GO-2026-5309 GHSA-c3wq-j5vh-68rc * GO-2026-5327 CVE-2026-2303 GHSA-cp6g-7hqx-qxhp * GO-2026-5336 CVE-2026-45571 GHSA- crhj-59gh-8x96 * GO-2026-5346 CVE-2026-52845 GHSA-f59h-q822-g45g * GO-2026-5408 GHSA-gx7w-56w6-g48x * GO-2026-5426 CVE-2026-39883 GHSA-hfvc-g4fc-pqhx * GO-2026-5435 CVE-2026-35206 GHSA-hr2v-4r36-88hr * GO-2026-5452 CVE-2026-34783 GHSA-j6v5-g24h-vg4j * GO-2026-5463 CVE-2026-8276 GHSA-jcqv-2g3v-gm88 * GO-2026-5471 CVE-2026-6993 GHSA-jj45-xvq5-rhh9 * GO-2026-5490 CVE-2026-44740 GHSA-m3xc-h892-ggx6 * GO-2026-5492 CVE-2026-45135 GHSA-m675-2p33-xv9g * GO-2026-5506 CVE-2026-29181 GHSA-mh2q-q3fh-2475 * GO-2026-5525 CVE-2026-42285 GHSA-p3w2-64xm-833j * GO-2026-5543 CVE-2026-32952 GHSA-pjcq-xvwq-hhpj * GO-2026-5548 CVE-2026-44166 GHSA-pq7p-mc74-g65w * GO-2026-5566 CVE-2026-35205 GHSA-q5jf-9vfq-h4h7 * GO-2026-5569 GHSA-q76j-gcg9-vxc6 * GO-2026-5585 CVE-2026-42554 GHSA-qjv7-627w-8qjv * GO-2026-5593 CVE-2026-40611 GHSA-qqx8-2xmm- jrv8 * GO-2026-5595 CVE-2026-52844 GHSA-qrp7-cvwr-j2c6 * GO-2026-5597 CVE-2026-44973 GHSA-qw64-3x98-g7q2 * GO-2026-5606 GHSA-r46f-3rpw-hxrv * GO-2026-5617 CVE-2026-42306 GHSA-rg2x-37c3-w2rh * GO-2026-5660 CVE-2026-52846 GHSA-vcc4-2c75-vc9v * GO-2026-5666 CVE-2026-35204 GHSA-vmx8-mqv2-9gmg * GO-2026-5684 CVE-2026-42328 GHSA-w239-58x2-q8p5 * GO-2026-5693 GHSA-w5pp-99ch- qj29 * GO-2026-5730 GHSA-wwhq-w58m-w29c * GO-2026-5736 CVE-2026-44283 GHSA-x35m-3gp4-4fh5 * GO-2026-5740 CVE-2026-44301 GHSA-x597-9fr4-5857 * GO-2026-5748 CVE-2026-7482 GHSA-x8qc-fggm-mpqg * GO-2026-5750 CVE-2026-7020 GHSA-x99g-8v8j-25j2 * GO-2026-5774 GHSA-3fxj-6jh8-hvhx * GO-2026-5775 GHSA-9g5q-2w5x-hmxf * GO-2026-5777 GHSA-rjr7-jggh-pgcp * GO-2026-5781 * GO-2026-5841 GHSA-259r-337f-4rfw * GO-2026-5879 CVE-2026-50162 GHSA-8xwf- rjm4-xvhv * GO-2026-5880 CVE-2026-50163 GHSA-fxhp-mv3v-67qp * GO-2026-5882 CVE-2026-50151 GHSA-jxpm-75mh-9fp7 * GO-2026-5884 GHSA-vh4v-2xq2-g5cg * GO-2026-5885 CVE-2026-48978 GHSA-xf85-363p-868w * GO-2026-5886 CVE-2026-44332 GHSA-g5vh-55hw-rxm8 * GO-2026-5887 CVE-2026-45045 GHSA-gcfq-8gqf-4876 * GO-2026-5912 CVE-2026-53624 GHSA-gv83-gqw6-9j2c * GO-2026-5954 CVE-2026-49838 GHSA-frrj-87jh-2772 * GO-2026-5955 CVE-2026-49837 GHSA-gjrg-jjr3-56cm * GO-2026-5960 CVE-2026-54063 GHSA-h69g-9hx6-f3v4 * GO-2026-5971 CVE-2026-37462 GHSA-pw7p-7fqv-hpj8 * GO-2026-5983 CVE-2026-54448 GHSA-q3fv-x8vg-qqm4 * GO-2026-6000 CVE-2026-50274 GHSA-74j5-xf3v-crq8 * GO-2026-6058 CVE-2026-58442 GHSA-h2x6-g7q6-344v * GO-2026-6059 CVE-2026-58431 GHSA-h56g-4qw7-2mxg * GO-2026-6060 CVE-2026-58426 GHSA-hg5r-vq93-9fv6 * GO-2026-6061 GHSA- hrxh-6v49-42gf * GO-2026-6062 CVE-2026-58434 GHSA-j2w3-9c3r-g83q * GO-2026-6063 CVE-2026-58417 GHSA-jr5x-6h83-wrxf * GO-2026-6064 CVE-2026-55984 GHSA-m932-crvm- gcp5 * GO-2026-6065 CVE-2026-55982 GHSA-mg4f-x9v4-6h2p * GO-2026-6066 CVE-2026-58507 GHSA-p4mj-98mv-xq26 * GO-2026-6067 CVE-2026-58445 GHSA- pgqf-926r-548m * GO-2026-6068 CVE-2026-58427 GHSA-prr9-9mp4-5gp2 * GO-2026-6069 CVE-2026-58510 GHSA-q423-49rw-g9mh * GO-2026-6070 CVE-2026-58432 GHSA-q9pg- jj6x-j9p6 * GO-2026-6071 CVE-2026-59766 GHSA-qf2f-qh6p-7v89 * GO-2026-6072 CVE-2026-56750 GHSA-rgv6-xp99-6mgj * GO-2026-6073 CVE-2026-58435 GHSA-rh79-75qm- gwjr * GO-2026-6074 GHSA-rjvx-x5h2-6px5 * GO-2026-6075 CVE-2026-58418 GHSA- rqhx-647v-wx32 * GO-2026-6076 CVE-2026-25038 GHSA-v73x-hx65-6pf4 * GO-2026-6077 CVE-2026-58421 GHSA-v96j-25gv-g2w9 * GO-2026-6078 CVE-2026-55987 GHSA-vrhc- jjfc-m3m3 * GO-2026-6079 CVE-2026-58425 GHSA-vxv2-8j6r-pcpg * GO-2026-6080 CVE-2026-58439 GHSA-w5pg-649r-p6gg * GO-2026-6081 CVE-2026-24451 GHSA- wrf9-r3h7-7x5v * GO-2026-6082 CVE-2026-42931 GHSA-wwqq-x6w4-frm2 * GO-2026-6083 CVE-2026-23603 GHSA-x77v-q46j-393g * GO-2026-6084 CVE-2026-58441 GHSA- xmj7-xj85-hfc3 * GO-2026-6085 CVE-2026-58438 GHSA-xv9x-fj9g-vj6h * GO-2026-6086 CVE-2026-58443 GHSA-xxjv-752h-3vp2 ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1447=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 (noarch) * govulncheck-vulndb-0.0.20260727T201416-160000.1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-2303.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23603.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-24451.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-25038.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-29181.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-30246.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-32952.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-34783.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-35204.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-35205.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-35206.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-37462.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-39883.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-40611.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-40890.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-41178.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-41506.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-41642.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-41643.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-42285.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-42306.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-42328.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-42554.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-42931.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-44166.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-44283.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-44301.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-44332.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-44517.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-44740.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-44973.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45022.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45045.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45135.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45571.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46384.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46385.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-48978.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-49837.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-49838.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-50151.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-50162.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-50163.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-50274.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52844.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52845.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52846.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53624.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-54063.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-54448.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-55982.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-55984.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-55987.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-56750.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-58417.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-58418.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-58421.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-58425.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-58426.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-58427.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-58431.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-58432.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-58434.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-58435.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-58438.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-58439.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-58441.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-58442.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-58443.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-58445.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-58507.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-58510.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-59766.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-6993.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-7020.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-7482.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-8276.html * https://jira.suse.com/browse/PED-11136 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 25 18:05:40 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2026 18:05:40 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23215-1: important: Security update for unbound Message-ID: <178768114078.7804.16497611924199058210@5cbab41a56f5> # Security update for unbound Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23215-1 Release Date: 2026-08-10T15:26:22Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1271873 * bsc#1271874 * bsc#1271875 * bsc#1271876 * bsc#1271877 * bsc#1271878 * bsc#1271879 * bsc#1271880 * bsc#1271881 * bsc#1271882 * bsc#1271883 * bsc#1271884 * bsc#1271886 * bsc#1271887 * bsc#1271888 * bsc#1271889 * bsc#1271890 * bsc#1271891 * bsc#1271892 * bsc#1271893 * bsc#1271894 * bsc#1271895 * bsc#1271896 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-14586 * CVE-2026-32665 * CVE-2026-40622 * CVE-2026-40691 * CVE-2026-41637 * CVE-2026-42955 * CVE-2026-44621 * CVE-2026-44687 * CVE-2026-44690 * CVE-2026-46582 * CVE-2026-50045 * CVE-2026-50046 * CVE-2026-50243 * CVE-2026-50248 * CVE-2026-50251 * CVE-2026-50252 * CVE-2026-54478 * CVE-2026-55708 * CVE-2026-55717 * CVE-2026-55973 * CVE-2026-55990 * CVE-2026-55991 * CVE-2026-56416 * CVE-2026-56444 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-14586 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-14586 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-14586 ( NVD ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-32665 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-32665 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-32665 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-40622 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-40622 ( NVD ): 6.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:U/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:Amber * CVE-2026-40622 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-40691 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-40691 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-40691 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-41637 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-41637 ( SUSE ): 3.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-41637 ( NVD ): 3.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-42955 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-42955 ( SUSE ): 3.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-42955 ( NVD ): 3.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-44621 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-44621 ( SUSE ): 6.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-44621 ( NVD ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-44687 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-44687 ( SUSE ): 3.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-44687 ( NVD ): 3.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-44690 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-44690 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-44690 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-46582 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46582 ( SUSE ): 3.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-46582 ( NVD ): 3.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-50045 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-50045 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-50045 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-50046 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-50046 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-50046 ( NVD ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-50243 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-50243 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-50243 ( NVD ): 6.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:L/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-50243 ( NVD ): 3.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-50248 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-50248 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-50248 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:L * CVE-2026-50251 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-50251 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-50251 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-50252 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-50252 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-50252 ( NVD ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:H/SA:H/E:P/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:Amber * CVE-2026-50252 ( NVD ): 9.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-54478 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-54478 ( SUSE ): 3.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-54478 ( NVD ): 3.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-55708 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-55708 ( SUSE ): 3.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-55708 ( NVD ): 3.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:R/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-55717 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-55717 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-55717 ( NVD ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-55973 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-55973 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-55973 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-55990 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-55990 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-55990 ( NVD ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-55991 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-55991 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-55991 ( NVD ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-56416 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-56416 ( SUSE ): 5.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-56416 ( NVD ): 4.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-56444 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-56444 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-56444 ( NVD ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 An update that solves 24 vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for unbound fixes the following issues: Update to version 1.25.2. Security issues fixed: * CVE-2026-14586: DoS via assertion in `libngtcp2` for DNS-over-QUIC environments with high concurrency (bsc#1271879). * CVE-2026-32665: Remote DNS-over-QUIC denial of service due to `quic-size` budget bypass (bsc#1271873). * CVE-2026-40691: DoS due to heap overflow via single bad DNSCrypt query over TCP (bsc#1271875). * CVE-2026-41637: Degradation of resolution service due to improperly accounted client-terminated DNS-over-QUIC queries (bsc#1271891). * CVE-2026-42955: Ghost domain window can be extended by up to one cached TTL configured value for A/AAAA glue records (bsc#1271892). * CVE-2026-44621: Libunbound applications configured with `unwanted-reply- threshold` could eventually be abruptly terminated (bsc#1271876). * CVE-2026-44687: Off-by-one error in `harden-below-nxdomain` logic can shadow a stub/forward zone by a legitimate parent's `NXDOMAIN` (bsc#1271893). * CVE-2026-44690: Cross-zone wildcard cache poisoning via `RRSIG.labels` manipulation (bsc#1271877). * CVE-2026-46582: Replay of a wildcard `rrset` as another piece of data triggers poisoning in the server expired reply path (bsc#1271894). * CVE-2026-50045: `max-global-quota` bypass via single client queries for a deeply nested name under a DNSSEC-signed parent (bsc#1271878). * CVE-2026-50046: Possible heap use-after-free in an error path when a DoT forwarded query is jostled out (bsc#1271882). * CVE-2026-50243: `response-ip`/`rpz` can rewrite BOGUS answers instead of returning SERVFAIL (bsc#1271880). * CVE-2026-50248: BOGUS configured primary hostname accepted for XFR in auth/rpz zones (bsc#1271881). * CVE-2026-50251: Attacker supplied `0.0.0.0`/`::` glue triggers defensive full-cache flush (bsc#1271883). * CVE-2026-50252: Possible cache poisoning attack by mapping source port population per thread (bsc#1271884). * CVE-2026-54478: DNS Cookie bypass when proxy-protocol with with `answer- cookie:yes` is used (bsc#1271895). * CVE-2026-55708: Privacy/configuration issue when adding local data in views through `unbound-control` (bsc#1271896). * CVE-2026-55717: `serve-expired-client-timeout` and `response-ip` CNAME redirect could lead to a crash (bsc#1271886). * CVE-2026-55973: DoS due to stack overflow triggered crash when `dns-error- reporting: yes` is set (bsc#1271874). * CVE-2026-55990: Crash via crafted client UDP query due to DNSCrypt faulty configuration (bsc#1271887). * CVE-2026-55991: Remote DNS-over-QUIC (DoQ) flow-control reacheable assertion failure in `libngtcp2` (bsc#1271888). * CVE-2026-56416: Possible heap buffer overflow when validator canonicalizes RDATA that contains domain name (bsc#1271889). * CVE-2026-56444: Degradation of resolution service when `discard-timeout` and `serve-expired-client-timeout` are combined in unusual configuration (bsc#1271890). Other updates and bugfixes: * Version 1.25.2: * Features: * TTL behavior changes: cached records reaching TTL 0 are expired; TTL 0 upstream answers are no longer cached by cachedb; serve-expired-reply-ttl is now capped by the original TTL value; TTL decoding updated to adhere to RFC 8767 section 4 * Add new statistics: num.queries.replyaddr_limit and requestlist.current.replies * Add 'log-thread-id' configuration option to log the system-wide Linux thread ID for easier debugging * Add ECC-GOST12 support per RFC 9558 (available as contrib/gost12.patch) * Allow synthesized DNAME TTL=0 to be served from cache within a 1-second grace period, reducing recursion for TTL=0 DNAMEs (RFC 2308) * Fix DoT/DoH/DoQ to reload certificates on config reload without requiring a full restart; fast_reload now supports changes to tls-service-key, tls-service-pem and tls-cert-bundle * Allow ip at port notation in control-interface configuration * Add iter-scrub-rrsig option (default: 8) to limit the number of RRSIGs processed by the scrubber * Add 'tls-protocols' configuration option to select which TLS protocol versions are used; TLSv1.2 is re-enabled by default * Add pthread_setname_np support for named threads * Bug Fixes: * Fix handle leak in pythonmod on pythonmod_init * Fix crash when mesh_detect_cycle_found() is called with no mesh state * Fix modstack_call_init to use the original string when it has changed * Fix fr_atomic_copy_cfg * Fix auth-zone empty label for $ORIGIN when downloading via HTTP * Fix respip and dns64 to be usable simultaneously; RPZ now works with DNS64 * Fix HTTPS and QUIC not being enabled when port is listed in interface-automatic-ports * Allow wait-limit-cookie: 0 to disable cookie-validated wait limits * Fix FIPS mode in OpenSSL causing unit test failure * Fix discard-timeout to only drop UDP, not stream connections * Reply with SERVFAIL when the wait-limit is exceeded * Add extended DNS error code for invalid query type * Replace deprecated SWIG $function with $action * Log a warning for possible circular dependency when using hostnames in stub/forward zones * Fix infra cache for NAT64 by moving NAT64 synthesis to the delegation point when adding target addresses * Fix discard-timeout packet accounting in the mesh area * Update IANA portlist * Copy DNSTAP configuration from daemon to workers after fast_reload * Fix HTTP/2 stream mesh state removal and drop handling for postpone_drop and send failures * Log THROWAWAY and (DNSSEC) LAME responses with clearer categorization in log output * Fix EDE removal logic consistency between encoding errors and encoding replies * Fix EDNS subnet scope-zero queries not being stored when forward-no-cache or stub-no-cache is set * Do not initialize quic_table unless QUIC is enabled * Fix fast_reload to copy iter_scrub_ns, iter_scrub_cname and max_global_quota options * Fix allow-notify entries with hostnames to be copied after IPv4/IPv6 lookup; fix skipping hostname lookups when only URLs are configured * Fix NAT64 inconsistency with do-not-query-address during retries * Fix cachedb aggressive negative responses not setting the RA flag * Fix root key priming failure after loading RPZ zones containing ZONEMD RRtype * Fix local-zone always_refuse to also block DS queries * Fix cache lookup/store in external cachedb when forwarder/stub uses the no-cache option * Fix cachedb returning expired bogus data as non-bogus * Fix validator unchecked state handling with validation recursion and EDNS subnet * Fix DNAME lookup flag and assertion in expired calculation debug routine * Fix DNS rebinding bypass via SVCB/HTTPS records; private-address now also elides SVCB and HTTPS records matching the filter * Warn for unused 'nodefault' local-zone configuration in unbound-checkconf * Fix lock/unlock for view in memory error handling * Apply cache TTL policy to DNAME and synthesized CNAME on the wire path * Fix detection of HTTP listening port in fast_reload * Fix ignoring out-of-zone DNAME records for CNAME synthesis * Fix invalid HTTP content length/chunk size checks and RR rdata field length validation in zone transfer, preventing heap buffer-overflow read errors * Fix defense in depth for service callback with empty packet * Fix shared memory statistics with threads * Fix EDNS client subnet to not store SERVFAIL in the global cache after a failed lookup; stores a short-lived failure entry in the subnet cache instead * Fix memory corruption related core dumps when alloc_reg_obtain encounters an empty list * Fix RFC 7766 compliance when client sends EOF over TCP * Fix DoH session cleanup when the same query appears on multiple streams * Fix TLS context setup for tls-service-pem * Fix TTL comparisons in rdata_copy for 32-bit signed/unsigned values * Fix memory leak in subnet SERVFAIL store * Fix for the Jiggle Attack: server now answers errors for error cases and no longer reflects parts of the incoming query * Fix EDNS extended RCODE reflection: server no longer echoes extended RCODE values after CHAOS class queries * Fix iterator RCODE handling of YXDOMAIN: only accept YXDOMAIN answers that contain a DNAME record * Fix missing bounds check when decompressing dnames for downloaded authority zones, preventing malformed content from truncated AXFR packets * Fix upstream TLS connections being reused for different names at the same IP address * Fix to disallow signatures with revoked DNSKEYs * Fix DNAME with unsigned CNAME to check for the correct match, preventing certain zone configurations from granting secure status to unchecked CNAMEs * Fix wildcard CNAME handling in the chain of trust * Fix buffer overrun in doq_repinfo_retrieve_localaddr() * Packaging changes: * Update keyring to new NLnet Labs release signing key ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1446=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 (ppc64le) * unbound-devel-1.25.2-160000.1.1 * python3-unbound-debuginfo-1.25.2-160000.1.1 * unbound-anchor-1.25.2-160000.1.1 * libunbound8-1.25.2-160000.1.1 * python3-unbound-1.25.2-160000.1.1 * libunbound8-debuginfo-1.25.2-160000.1.1 * unbound-1.25.2-160000.1.1 * unbound-anchor-debuginfo-1.25.2-160000.1.1 * unbound-debuginfo-1.25.2-160000.1.1 * unbound-debugsource-1.25.2-160000.1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-14586.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-32665.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-40622.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-40691.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-41637.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-42955.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-44621.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-44687.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-44690.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46582.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-50045.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-50046.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-50243.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-50248.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-50251.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-50252.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-54478.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-55708.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-55717.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-55973.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-55990.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-55991.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-56416.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-56444.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271873 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271874 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271875 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271876 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271877 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271878 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271879 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271880 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271881 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271882 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271883 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271884 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271886 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271887 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271888 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271889 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271890 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271891 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271892 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271893 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271894 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271895 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271896 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 25 18:06:29 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2026 18:06:29 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23214-1: important: Security update for libssh2_org Message-ID: <178768118974.7804.7610346341029526541@5cbab41a56f5> # Security update for libssh2_org Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23214-1 Release Date: 2026-08-10T15:24:14Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1263890 * bsc#1268546 * bsc#1269567 * bsc#1269568 * bsc#1272734 * bsc#1272735 * bsc#1272736 * bsc#1272737 Cross-References: * CVE-2025-15661 * CVE-2026-58050 * CVE-2026-58051 * CVE-2026-66032 * CVE-2026-66033 * CVE-2026-66034 * CVE-2026-66035 * CVE-2026-7598 CVSS scores: * CVE-2025-15661 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-15661 ( NVD ): 8.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2025-15661 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-15661 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-58050 ( SUSE ): 9.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-58050 ( SUSE ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-58050 ( NVD ): 8.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-58050 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-58050 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-58051 ( SUSE ): 8.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-58051 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-58051 ( NVD ): 8.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-58051 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-66032 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-66032 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-66032 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-66032 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-66033 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-66033 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-66033 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-66033 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-66034 ( SUSE ): 7.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-66034 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-66034 ( NVD ): 7.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-66034 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-66035 ( SUSE ): 7.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-66035 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-66035 ( NVD ): 7.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-66035 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-7598 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-7598 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-7598 ( NVD ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-7598 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-7598 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 An update that solves eight vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for libssh2_org fixes the following issues: * CVE-2025-15661: out-of-bounds heap read vulnerability in the `sftp_symlink()` function in `src/sftp.c` (bsc#1268546). * CVE-2026-7598: integer overflow in function `userauth_password` of file `src/userauth.c` (bsc#1263890). * CVE-2026-58050: heap buffer overflow due to missing bounds check in attribute count of publickey-subsystem response (bsc#1269568). * CVE-2026-58051: uninitialized pointer freed when malformed responses are sent by an SSH server (bsc#1269567). * CVE-2026-66032: arbitrary code execution via double-free in SFTP session (bsc#1272737). * CVE-2026-66033: denial of service via integer underflow in AES-GCM cipher negotiation (bsc#1272736). * CVE-2026-66034: information disclosure and potential arbitrary code execution via heap out-of-bounds read (bsc#1272735). * CVE-2026-66035: arbitrary code execution via heap buffer overflow during SSH negotiation (bsc#1272734). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1445=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 (ppc64le) * libssh2-1-1.11.1-160000.5.1 * libssh2-devel-1.11.1-160000.5.1 * libssh2-1-debuginfo-1.11.1-160000.5.1 * libssh2_org-debugsource-1.11.1-160000.5.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-15661.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-58050.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-58051.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-66032.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-66033.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-66034.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-66035.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-7598.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263890 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268546 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269567 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269568 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272734 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272735 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272736 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272737 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 25 18:07:08 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2026 18:07:08 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23213-1: important: Security update for gd Message-ID: <178768122857.7804.13195889509468405343@5cbab41a56f5> # Security update for gd Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23213-1 Release Date: 2026-08-10T13:17:26Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1273101 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-9672 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-9672 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:L Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 An update that solves one vulnerability can now be installed. ## Description: This update for gd fixes the following issue: * CVE-2026-9672: security issue in `libgd` (bsc#1273101). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1444=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 (ppc64le) * libgd3-debuginfo-2.3.3-160000.3.1 * gd-2.3.3-160000.3.1 * libgd3-2.3.3-160000.3.1 * gd-devel-2.3.3-160000.3.1 * gd-debugsource-2.3.3-160000.3.1 * gd-debuginfo-2.3.3-160000.3.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-9672.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273101 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 25 18:07:47 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2026 18:07:47 -0000 Subject: SUSE-RU-2026:3789-1: moderate: Recommended update for gdm Message-ID: <178768126749.7804.10676383201888958550@5cbab41a56f5> # Recommended update for gdm Announcement ID: SUSE-RU-2026:3789-1 Release Date: 2026-08-25T11:56:50Z Rating: moderate References: * bsc#1274029 Affected Products: * Desktop Applications Module 15-SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 An update that has one fix can now be installed. ## Description: This update for gdm fixes the following issues: * Fix: During system startup, tty1 is left in an invalid state, preventing it from being switched away from. (bsc#1274029) ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * Desktop Applications Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Desktop-Applications-15-SP7-2026-3789=1 ## Package List: * Desktop Applications Module 15-SP7 (noarch) * gdm-schema-45.0.1-150700.12.8.1 * gdm-systemd-45.0.1-150700.12.8.1 * gdm-lang-45.0.1-150700.12.8.1 * gdmflexiserver-45.0.1-150700.12.8.1 * Desktop Applications Module 15-SP7 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * libgdm1-45.0.1-150700.12.8.1 * gdm-debugsource-45.0.1-150700.12.8.1 * gdm-devel-45.0.1-150700.12.8.1 * gdm-debuginfo-45.0.1-150700.12.8.1 * gdm-45.0.1-150700.12.8.1 * libgdm1-debuginfo-45.0.1-150700.12.8.1 * typelib-1_0-Gdm-1_0-45.0.1-150700.12.8.1 ## References: * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274029 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 25 18:08:09 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2026 18:08:09 -0000 Subject: SUSE-RU-2026:3788-1: moderate: Recommended update for gdm Message-ID: <178768128983.7804.10916879131239797864@5cbab41a56f5> # Recommended update for gdm Announcement ID: SUSE-RU-2026:3788-1 Release Date: 2026-08-25T11:56:31Z Rating: moderate References: * bsc#1274029 Affected Products: * openSUSE Leap 15.6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 An update that has one fix can now be installed. ## Description: This update for gdm fixes the following issues: * Fix: During system startup, tty1 is left in an invalid state, preventing it from being switched away from. (bsc#1274029) ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP6-LTSS-2026-3788=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP6-2026-3788=1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3788=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 (noarch) * gdm-systemd-45.0.1-150600.6.11.1 * gdmflexiserver-45.0.1-150600.6.11.1 * gdm-lang-45.0.1-150600.6.11.1 * gdm-schema-45.0.1-150600.6.11.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 (ppc64le x86_64) * typelib-1_0-Gdm-1_0-45.0.1-150600.6.11.1 * libgdm1-debuginfo-45.0.1-150600.6.11.1 * gdm-debugsource-45.0.1-150600.6.11.1 * gdm-debuginfo-45.0.1-150600.6.11.1 * gdm-45.0.1-150600.6.11.1 * gdm-devel-45.0.1-150600.6.11.1 * libgdm1-45.0.1-150600.6.11.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * typelib-1_0-Gdm-1_0-45.0.1-150600.6.11.1 * libgdm1-debuginfo-45.0.1-150600.6.11.1 * gdm-debugsource-45.0.1-150600.6.11.1 * gdm-debuginfo-45.0.1-150600.6.11.1 * gdm-45.0.1-150600.6.11.1 * gdm-devel-45.0.1-150600.6.11.1 * libgdm1-45.0.1-150600.6.11.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS (noarch) * gdm-systemd-45.0.1-150600.6.11.1 * gdmflexiserver-45.0.1-150600.6.11.1 * gdm-lang-45.0.1-150600.6.11.1 * gdm-schema-45.0.1-150600.6.11.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 (aarch64 i586 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * typelib-1_0-Gdm-1_0-45.0.1-150600.6.11.1 * libgdm1-debuginfo-45.0.1-150600.6.11.1 * gdm-debugsource-45.0.1-150600.6.11.1 * gdm-debuginfo-45.0.1-150600.6.11.1 * gdm-45.0.1-150600.6.11.1 * gdm-devel-45.0.1-150600.6.11.1 * libgdm1-45.0.1-150600.6.11.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 (noarch) * gdmflexiserver-45.0.1-150600.6.11.1 * gdm-lang-45.0.1-150600.6.11.1 * gdm-schema-45.0.1-150600.6.11.1 * gdm-systemd-45.0.1-150600.6.11.1 * gdm-branding-upstream-45.0.1-150600.6.11.1 ## References: * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274029 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 25 18:08:38 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2026 18:08:38 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3787-1: important: Security update for runc Message-ID: <178768131870.7804.9778724579210333406@5cbab41a56f5> # Security update for runc Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3787-1 Release Date: 2026-08-25T08:16:38Z Rating: important References: Affected Products: * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 * SUSE Enterprise Storage 7.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.3 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.3 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP3 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 An update that can now be installed. ## Description: This update for runc rebuilds it against the current go security release. ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Enterprise Storage 7.1 zypper in -t patch SUSE-Storage-7.1-2026-3787=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP5-LTSS-2026-3787=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP6-LTSS-2026-3787=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.3 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-5.3-2026-3787=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.3 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-5.3-2026-3787=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP4-LTSS-2026-3787=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP4-ESPOS-2026-3787=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP5-LTSS-2026-3787=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP5-2026-3787=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP6-2026-3787=1 * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Basesystem-15-SP7-2026-3787=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP4-LTSS-2026-3787=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP4-2026-3787=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-5.5-2026-3787=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-5.4-2026-3787=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-5.4-2026-3787=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP5-ESPOS-2026-3787=1 ## Package List: * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * runc-debuginfo-1.3.6-150000.103.1 * runc-1.3.6-150000.103.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.5 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * runc-debuginfo-1.3.6-150000.103.1 * runc-1.3.6-150000.103.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * runc-debuginfo-1.3.6-150000.103.1 * runc-1.3.6-150000.103.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.3 (aarch64 s390x x86_64) * runc-debuginfo-1.3.6-150000.103.1 * runc-1.3.6-150000.103.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.3 (aarch64 s390x x86_64) * runc-debuginfo-1.3.6-150000.103.1 * runc-1.3.6-150000.103.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.4 (aarch64 s390x x86_64) * runc-debuginfo-1.3.6-150000.103.1 * runc-1.3.6-150000.103.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.4 (aarch64 s390x x86_64) * runc-debuginfo-1.3.6-150000.103.1 * runc-1.3.6-150000.103.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * runc-debuginfo-1.3.6-150000.103.1 * runc-1.3.6-150000.103.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 (aarch64 x86_64) * runc-debuginfo-1.3.6-150000.103.1 * runc-1.3.6-150000.103.1 * SUSE Enterprise Storage 7.1 (aarch64 x86_64) * runc-debuginfo-1.3.6-150000.103.1 * runc-1.3.6-150000.103.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 (aarch64 x86_64) * runc-debuginfo-1.3.6-150000.103.1 * runc-1.3.6-150000.103.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 (aarch64 x86_64) * runc-debuginfo-1.3.6-150000.103.1 * runc-1.3.6-150000.103.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * runc-debuginfo-1.3.6-150000.103.1 * runc-1.3.6-150000.103.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 (ppc64le x86_64) * runc-debuginfo-1.3.6-150000.103.1 * runc-1.3.6-150000.103.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 (ppc64le x86_64) * runc-debuginfo-1.3.6-150000.103.1 * runc-1.3.6-150000.103.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 (ppc64le x86_64) * runc-debuginfo-1.3.6-150000.103.1 * runc-1.3.6-150000.103.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 (aarch64 x86_64) * runc-debuginfo-1.3.6-150000.103.1 * runc-1.3.6-150000.103.1 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 25 18:09:15 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2026 18:09:15 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3786-1: important: Security update for distribution Message-ID: <178768135585.7804.7475675024813190411@5cbab41a56f5> # Security update for distribution Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3786-1 Release Date: 2026-08-25T08:14:25Z Rating: important References: Affected Products: * Containers Module 15-SP7 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 An update that can now be installed. ## Description: This update for distribution rebuilds it against the current go security release. ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP5-LTSS-2026-3786=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP6-2026-3786=1 * Containers Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Containers-15-SP7-2026-3786=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP4-2026-3786=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP5-2026-3786=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP4-LTSS-2026-3786=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP5-LTSS-2026-3786=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP6-LTSS-2026-3786=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP5-ESPOS-2026-3786=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP4-LTSS-2026-3786=1 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3786=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP4-ESPOS-2026-3786=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * distribution-registry-2.8.3-150400.9.38.1 * Containers Module 15-SP7 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * distribution-registry-2.8.3-150400.9.38.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * distribution-registry-2.8.3-150400.9.38.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 (aarch64 x86_64) * distribution-registry-2.8.3-150400.9.38.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 (ppc64le x86_64) * distribution-registry-2.8.3-150400.9.38.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 (ppc64le x86_64) * distribution-registry-2.8.3-150400.9.38.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 (aarch64 x86_64) * distribution-registry-2.8.3-150400.9.38.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 (ppc64le x86_64) * distribution-registry-2.8.3-150400.9.38.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 (aarch64 i586 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * distribution-registry-2.8.3-150400.9.38.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 (aarch64 x86_64) * distribution-registry-2.8.3-150400.9.38.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * distribution-registry-2.8.3-150400.9.38.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 (aarch64 x86_64) * distribution-registry-2.8.3-150400.9.38.1 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 25 18:10:09 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2026 18:10:09 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3785-1: important: Security update for rootlesskit Message-ID: <178768140971.7804.8749267406533534901@5cbab41a56f5> # Security update for rootlesskit Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3785-1 Release Date: 2026-08-25T08:13:13Z Rating: important References: Affected Products: * Containers Module 15-SP7 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 An update that can now be installed. ## Description: This update for rootlesskit rebuilds it against the current go security release. ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP6-LTSS-2026-3785=1 * Containers Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Containers-15-SP7-2026-3785=1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3785=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP6-2026-3785=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 (ppc64le x86_64) * rootlesskit-1.1.1-150600.3.10.2 * rootlesskit-debuginfo-1.1.1-150600.3.10.2 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 (aarch64 i586 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * rootlesskit-1.1.1-150600.3.10.2 * rootlesskit-debuginfo-1.1.1-150600.3.10.2 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * rootlesskit-1.1.1-150600.3.10.2 * rootlesskit-debuginfo-1.1.1-150600.3.10.2 * Containers Module 15-SP7 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * rootlesskit-1.1.1-150600.3.10.2 * rootlesskit-debuginfo-1.1.1-150600.3.10.2 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 25 20:31:36 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2026 20:31:36 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23253-1: important: Security update for rsync Message-ID: <178768989677.4158.5186701814155141649@6f3a8d4f1c47> # Security update for rsync Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23253-1 Release Date: 2026-08-24T14:43:26Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1269039 * bsc#1269040 * bsc#1269041 * bsc#1269042 * bsc#1269043 * bsc#1269044 * bsc#1269045 * bsc#1269046 * bsc#1269047 * bsc#1269048 * bsc#1269049 * bsc#1269050 * bsc#1269051 * bsc#1269052 * bsc#1269053 * bsc#1269054 * bsc#1269055 * bsc#1269056 * bsc#1269057 * bsc#1269058 * bsc#1269060 * bsc#1273429 * bsc#1273430 * bsc#1273431 * bsc#1273432 * bsc#1273433 * bsc#1273434 * bsc#1273435 * bsc#1273436 * bsc#1273437 * bsc#1273438 * bsc#1273439 * bsc#1273440 * bsc#1273441 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-43617 * CVE-2026-43618 * CVE-2026-43619 * CVE-2026-43620 * CVE-2026-53783 * CVE-2026-53784 * CVE-2026-53785 * CVE-2026-53786 * CVE-2026-53788 * CVE-2026-53789 * CVE-2026-53790 * CVE-2026-53791 * CVE-2026-53792 * CVE-2026-53793 * CVE-2026-53794 * CVE-2026-53795 * CVE-2026-53796 * CVE-2026-53797 * CVE-2026-53798 * CVE-2026-53799 * CVE-2026-53800 * CVE-2026-53801 * CVE-2026-53802 * CVE-2026-53803 * CVE-2026-70452 * CVE-2026-70453 * CVE-2026-70454 * CVE-2026-70455 * CVE-2026-70456 * CVE-2026-70457 * CVE-2026-70458 * CVE-2026-70459 * CVE-2026-70460 * CVE-2026-70461 * CVE-2026-70462 * CVE-2026-70463 * CVE-2026-70464 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-43617 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43617 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-43617 ( NVD ): 6.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-43617 ( NVD ): 4.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-43618 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43618 ( SUSE ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43618 ( NVD ): 6.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-43618 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43618 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43619 ( SUSE ): 7.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43619 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-43619 ( NVD ): 7.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-43619 ( NVD ): 6.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-43620 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:A/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43620 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43620 ( NVD ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:A/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-43620 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43620 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53783 ( SUSE ): 7.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53783 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53783 ( NVD ): 8.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-53783 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-53784 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53784 ( SUSE ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-53784 ( NVD ): 8.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-53784 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-53785 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53785 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53785 ( NVD ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-53785 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53786 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53786 ( SUSE ): 5.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-53786 ( NVD ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-53786 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-53788 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53788 ( SUSE ): 5.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-53788 ( NVD ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-53788 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-53789 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53789 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-53789 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-53789 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53790 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53790 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53790 ( NVD ): 9.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-53790 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53791 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53791 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-53791 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-53791 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-53792 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53792 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53792 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-53792 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53793 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53793 ( SUSE ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-53793 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-53793 ( NVD ): 7.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-53794 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53794 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53794 ( NVD ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-53794 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-53795 ( SUSE ): 7.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53795 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-53795 ( NVD ): 7.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-53795 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53796 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53796 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53796 ( NVD ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-53796 ( NVD ): 6.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53797 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53797 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-53797 ( NVD ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-53797 ( NVD ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-53798 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53798 ( SUSE ): 5.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-53798 ( NVD ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-53798 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-53799 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53799 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53799 ( NVD ): 7.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-53799 ( NVD ): 6.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-53800 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53800 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53800 ( NVD ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-53800 ( NVD ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53801 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53801 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-53801 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-53801 ( NVD ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-53802 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53802 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-53802 ( NVD ): 8.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-53802 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-53803 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53803 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53803 ( NVD ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-53803 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-70452 ( SUSE ): 9.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-70452 ( SUSE ): 7.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-70452 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-70452 ( NVD ): 7.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-70453 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-70453 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-70453 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-70453 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-70454 ( SUSE ): 7.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:A/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-70454 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-70454 ( NVD ): 7.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-70454 ( NVD ): 8.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-70455 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-70455 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-70455 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-70455 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-70456 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-70456 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-70456 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-70456 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-70457 ( SUSE ): 8.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-70457 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-70457 ( NVD ): 8.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-70457 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-70458 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-70458 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-70458 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-70458 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-70459 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-70459 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-70459 ( NVD ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-70459 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-70460 ( SUSE ): 9.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-70460 ( SUSE ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-70460 ( NVD ): 9.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-70460 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-70461 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-70461 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-70461 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-70461 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-70462 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:A/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-70462 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-70462 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-70462 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-70463 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-70463 ( SUSE ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-70463 ( NVD ): 8.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-70463 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-70464 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-70464 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-70464 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-70464 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 An update that solves 37 vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for rsync fixes the following issues: * CVE-2026-53783: rrsync restricted-directory escape (bsc#1269041). * CVE-2026-53784: Daemon module-root chdir escape under "use chroot = no" (bsc#1269042). * CVE-2026-53785: --relative implied-parent creation escapes the destination tree (bsc#1269043). * CVE-2026-53786: Daemon --filter merge file bypasses the module filter list (bsc#1269044). * CVE-2026-53788: Daemon name-converter accepts newline-bearing names into its line protocol (bsc#1269046). * CVE-2026-53789: Malicious sender expands --delete scope by reclassifying an implied parent (bsc#1269047). * CVE-2026-53790: Command / argument injection via unquoted peer- or host- controlled values (bsc#1269048). * CVE-2026-53791: PROXY-protocol mode lets a direct client spoof the daemon's source address (bsc#1269049). * CVE-2026-53792: Receiver-supplied zero checksum block length drives sender matching negative (bsc#1269050). * CVE-2026-53793: Chroot "/./" inner-module escape via a parent-component symlink (bsc#1269051). * CVE-2026-53794: Remote peer disables the per-allocation sanity cap via --max-alloc=0 (bsc#1269052). * CVE-2026-53795: Receiver write escape via an absolute --temp-dir / --link- dest disabling rename/link confinement (bsc#1269053). * CVE-2026-53796: Non-daemon receiver destination-chdir symlink race (bsc#1269054). * CVE-2026-53797: Sender source-tree parent-component symlink race -> out-of- tree disclosure (bsc#1269055). * CVE-2026-53798: Daemon name-converter empty response maps an unknown name to uid/gid 0 (bsc#1269045). * CVE-2026-53799: Receiver ACL/xattr application follows a symlink-race -> arbitrary ACL set (bsc#1269056). * CVE-2026-53800: Sender --remove-source-files unlink follows a parent- component symlink race -> arbitrary file deletion outside the source tree (bsc#1269057). * CVE-2026-53801: Sender/daemon directory-scan enumeration escapes the transfer root / module -> out-of-tree disclosure (bsc#1269058). * CVE-2026-53802: Arbitrary file read / transfer-shaping via symlinked operator-supplied input files (bsc#1269039). * CVE-2026-53803: Arbitrary file write / privilege escalation via symlinked operator-supplied output paths (bsc#1269040). * CVE-2026-70452: `hosts deny` fails OPEN when a configured hostname cannot be resolved, admitting the host it was meant to block (bsc#1273441). * CVE-2026-70453: Quadratic CPU exhaustion in hash_search() from a crafted equal-weak-checksum chain (bsc#1273440). * CVE-2026-70454: rsync-ssl establishes an unauthenticated TLS connection (bsc#1273439). * CVE-2026-70455: Peer-controlled Zstandard worker exhaustion on an rsync daemon (bsc#1273438). * CVE-2026-70456: Remote out-of-bounds heap write in read_args() when the argument count lands exactly on maxargs (bsc#1273437). * CVE-2026-70457: Attacker-chosen-offset write in parse_size_arg() error formatting (bsc#1273436). * CVE-2026-70458: Out-of-bounds write from a FLAG_HLINKED file entry accepted without -H (bsc#1273435). * CVE-2026-70459: Per-connection daemon child crash from a crafted first incremental file list with a non-directory transfer root (bsc#1273434). * CVE-2026-70460: Daemon module-root escape through a peer-supplied --partial- dir / --backup-dir resolving via an in- module symlink (bsc#1273433). * CVE-2026-70461: Peer-driven one-byte heap out-of-bounds write in add_implied_include() (bsc#1273432). * CVE-2026-70462: Peer-supplied MSG_IO_TIMEOUT defeats the client's own I/O timeout (bsc#1273431). * CVE-2026-70463: "auth users" ignores documented comma-only parsing, silently skipping a deny/read-only rule (bsc#1273430). * CVE-2026-70464: Unauthenticated pre-transfer handshake DoS locks out an rsync daemon module (bsc#1273429). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-6.0-862=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 (aarch64 s390x x86_64) * rsync-3.2.7-8.1 * rsync-debuginfo-3.2.7-8.1 * rsync-debugsource-3.2.7-8.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43617.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43618.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43619.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43620.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53783.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53784.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53785.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53786.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53788.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53789.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53790.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53791.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53792.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53793.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53794.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53795.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53796.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53797.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53798.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53799.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53800.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53801.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53802.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53803.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-70452.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-70453.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-70454.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-70455.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-70456.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-70457.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-70458.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-70459.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-70460.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-70461.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-70462.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-70463.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-70464.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269039 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269040 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269041 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269042 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269043 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269044 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269045 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269046 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269047 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269048 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269049 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269050 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269051 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269052 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269053 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269054 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269055 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269056 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269057 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269058 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269060 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273429 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273430 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273431 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273432 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273433 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273434 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273435 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273436 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273437 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273438 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273439 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273440 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273441 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 25 20:32:19 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2026 20:32:19 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23252-1: moderate: Security update for fuse-overlayfs Message-ID: <178768993945.4158.8806470638022926046@6f3a8d4f1c47> # Security update for fuse-overlayfs Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23252-1 Release Date: 2026-08-24T14:40:41Z Rating: moderate References: * bsc#1273100 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-52791 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-52791 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52791 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-52791 ( NVD ): 2.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 An update that solves one vulnerability can now be installed. ## Description: This update for fuse-overlayfs fixes the following issue: * CVE-2026-52791: Privilege Escalation Vulnerability via SUID/SGID Bit Preservation (bsc#1273100). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-6.0-861=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 (aarch64 s390x x86_64) * fuse-overlayfs-1.12-2.1 * fuse-overlayfs-debuginfo-1.12-2.1 * fuse-overlayfs-debugsource-1.12-2.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52791.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273100 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 25 20:33:08 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2026 20:33:08 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23251-1: moderate: Security update for sssd Message-ID: <178768998833.4158.13278707636730170851@6f3a8d4f1c47> # Security update for sssd Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23251-1 Release Date: 2026-08-21T14:49:31Z Rating: moderate References: * bsc#1273009 * bsc#1273922 * bsc#1273924 * bsc#1273925 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-68742 * CVE-2026-68743 * CVE-2026-68744 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-68742 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-68742 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-68742 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-68743 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-68743 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-68743 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-68743 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-68744 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-68744 ( SUSE ): 4.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-68744 ( NVD ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 An update that solves three vulnerabilities and has one fix can now be installed. ## Description: This update for sssd fixes the following issues: * CVE-2026-68742: insufficient validation in the NSS responder can lead to an out-of-bounds read and a process crash when a crafted GETHOSTBYADDR request is sent to the NSS responder socket (bsc#1273922). * CVE-2026-68743: insufficient validation in the PAM responder can lead to an out-of-bounds read and a process crash when a crafted protocol v1 request is processed (bsc#1273925). * CVE-2026-68744: improper memory management in the NSS responder can lead to uninitialized heap memory disclosure from the `sssd_nss` process (bsc#1273924). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-6.0-860=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 (aarch64 s390x x86_64) * libsss_idmap0-2.8.2-10.1 * libsss_idmap0-debuginfo-2.8.2-10.1 * sssd-ldap-debuginfo-2.8.2-10.1 * sssd-krb5-common-debuginfo-2.8.2-10.1 * sssd-tools-debuginfo-2.8.2-10.1 * sssd-ad-debuginfo-2.8.2-10.1 * sssd-dbus-debuginfo-2.8.2-10.1 * sssd-debuginfo-2.8.2-10.1 * libsss_certmap0-debuginfo-2.8.2-10.1 * sssd-2.8.2-10.1 * python3-sssd-config-2.8.2-10.1 * python3-sssd-config-debuginfo-2.8.2-10.1 * sssd-krb5-2.8.2-10.1 * sssd-tools-2.8.2-10.1 * sssd-dbus-2.8.2-10.1 * sssd-krb5-debuginfo-2.8.2-10.1 * libsss_nss_idmap0-2.8.2-10.1 * libsss_nss_idmap0-debuginfo-2.8.2-10.1 * sssd-ldap-2.8.2-10.1 * libsss_certmap0-2.8.2-10.1 * sssd-debugsource-2.8.2-10.1 * sssd-krb5-common-2.8.2-10.1 * sssd-ad-2.8.2-10.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68742.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68743.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68744.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273009 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273922 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273924 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273925 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 25 20:33:59 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2026 20:33:59 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23250-1: important: Security update for util-linux Message-ID: <178769003916.4158.17998448224784286617@6f3a8d4f1c47> # Security update for util-linux Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23250-1 Release Date: 2026-08-21T14:49:31Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1261606 * bsc#1268886 * bsc#1269583 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-13595 * CVE-2026-27456 * CVE-2026-53612 * CVE-2026-53613 * CVE-2026-53614 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-13595 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-13595 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-13595 ( NVD ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-13595 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-27456 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-27456 ( NVD ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 An update that solves five vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for util-linux fixes the following issues: * CVE-2026-13595: heap use-after-free read in `libblkid` nested partition probing (bsc#1269583). * CVE-2026-27456: TOCTOU race condition in the mount program when setting up loop devices (bsc#1261606). * Several security issues in releases prior to v2.42.2 and v2.41.5 (bsc#1268886). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-6.0-858=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 (aarch64 s390x x86_64) * util-linux-debuginfo-2.39.3-8.1 * util-linux-systemd-2.39.3-8.1 * libsmartcols1-debuginfo-2.39.3-8.1 * libblkid1-2.39.3-8.1 * libsmartcols1-2.39.3-8.1 * libmount1-debuginfo-2.39.3-8.1 * libuuid1-debuginfo-2.39.3-8.1 * libblkid1-debuginfo-2.39.3-8.1 * libmount1-2.39.3-8.1 * util-linux-systemd-debuginfo-2.39.3-8.1 * libfdisk1-debuginfo-2.39.3-8.1 * libfdisk1-2.39.3-8.1 * util-linux-debugsource-2.39.3-8.1 * libuuid1-2.39.3-8.1 * util-linux-2.39.3-8.1 * util-linux-systemd-debugsource-2.39.3-8.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-13595.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-27456.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53612.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53613.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53614.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1261606 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268886 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269583 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 25 20:35:02 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2026 20:35:02 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23249-1: important: Security update for openssh Message-ID: <178769010214.4158.4856272571907577369@6f3a8d4f1c47> # Security update for openssh Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23249-1 Release Date: 2026-08-21T14:49:31Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1239671 * bsc#1241012 * bsc#1241667 * bsc#1259642 * bsc#1261427 * bsc#1261430 * bsc#1261441 * bsc#1264568 Cross-References: * CVE-2025-32728 * CVE-2026-3497 * CVE-2026-35385 * CVE-2026-35388 * CVE-2026-35414 CVSS scores: * CVE-2025-32728 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:L/SA:N * CVE-2025-32728 ( SUSE ): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2025-32728 ( NVD ): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2025-32728 ( NVD ): 3.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-3497 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-3497 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-3497 ( NVD ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-3497 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-3497 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-35385 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:A/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-35385 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-35385 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-35385 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-35385 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-35388 ( SUSE ): 2.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-35388 ( SUSE ): 2.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-35388 ( NVD ): 2.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-35388 ( NVD ): 2.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-35414 ( SUSE ): 2.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-35414 ( SUSE ): 4.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-35414 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-35414 ( NVD ): 4.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 An update that solves five vulnerabilities and has three fixes can now be installed. ## Description: This update for openssh fixes the following issues: * CVE-2025-32728: fix logic error in DisableForwarding option (bsc#1241012). * CVE-2026-3497: information disclosure or denial of service due to uninitialized variables (bsc#1259642). * CVE-2026-35385: a file downloaded by scp may be installed setuid or setgid (bsc#1261427). Other issues fixed:: * ignores write permissions for Group and World Directory Permissions (bsc#1241667). * wall tool not longer printing any message to terminals (bsc#1239671) * potential issue in validating mac (bsc#1264568): * Improve %prep LDAP regex to preserve subdirectories (e.g., ope- nbsd- compat/) and handle optional [ab]/ prefixes. ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-6.0-859=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 (aarch64 s390x x86_64) * openssh-server-9.6p1-6.1 * openssh-common-9.6p1-6.1 * openssh-common-debuginfo-9.6p1-6.1 * openssh-clients-9.6p1-6.1 * openssh-clients-debuginfo-9.6p1-6.1 * openssh-server-debuginfo-9.6p1-6.1 * openssh-9.6p1-6.1 * openssh-fips-9.6p1-6.1 * openssh-server-config-rootlogin-9.6p1-6.1 * openssh-debugsource-9.6p1-6.1 * openssh-debuginfo-9.6p1-6.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-32728.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-3497.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-35385.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-35388.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-35414.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1239671 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1241012 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1241667 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1259642 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1261427 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1261430 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1261441 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264568 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 25 20:35:46 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2026 20:35:46 -0000 Subject: SUSE-RU-2026:23248-1: moderate: Recommended update for python-kiwi Message-ID: <178769014642.4158.11138606815521144267@6f3a8d4f1c47> # Recommended update for python-kiwi Announcement ID: SUSE-RU-2026:23248-1 Release Date: 2026-08-20T08:14:16Z Rating: moderate References: * bsc#1271171 Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 An update that has one fix can now be installed. ## Description: This update for python-kiwi fixes the following issues: * Recreate VTOC with fdasd before recreating partitions (bsc#1271171) Changing partitions with fdasd after a parted resize leads to an internal error because some internal structures mismatch. Work around that by recreating the partition table initially. ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-6.0-857=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 (aarch64 s390x x86_64) * dracut-kiwi-lib-10.2.33-2.1 * dracut-kiwi-oem-repart-10.2.33-2.1 * dracut-kiwi-oem-dump-10.2.33-2.1 ## References: * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271171 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 25 20:36:16 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2026 20:36:16 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23247-1: moderate: Security update for python-cryptography Message-ID: <178769017629.4158.6669635256069109692@6f3a8d4f1c47> # Security update for python-cryptography Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23247-1 Release Date: 2026-08-19T10:55:54Z Rating: moderate References: * bsc#1273516 * bsc#1273549 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-69248 * CVE-2026-69249 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-69248 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:L/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-69248 ( SUSE ): 5.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-69248 ( NVD ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:P/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-69249 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-69249 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-69249 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 An update that solves two vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for python-cryptography fixes the following issues: * CVE-2026-69248: verifier accepts wildcard DNS names allowing escape from permittedSubtrees (bsc#1273549). * CVE-2026-69249: duplicate self-signed intermediates can cause exponential path-building (bsc#1273516). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-6.0-855=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 (aarch64 s390x x86_64) * python311-cryptography-42.0.4-6.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-69248.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-69249.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273516 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273549 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 25 20:36:58 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2026 20:36:58 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23246-1: important: Security update for dracut Message-ID: <178769021850.4158.8078881948675033762@6f3a8d4f1c47> # Security update for dracut Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23246-1 Release Date: 2026-08-19T10:54:25Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1274432 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-15816 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-15816 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-15816 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 An update that solves one vulnerability can now be installed. ## Description: This update for dracut fixes the following issue: Update to version 059+suse.611.g7d90691. Securitys issue fixed: * CVE-2026-15816: root code execution via unescaped error message written to sourced emergency-hook script in `die()` (bsc#1274432). Other updates and bugfixes: * Fix(base): sanitize message written by `die()` to the emergency hook. * Feat(base): add escape function implementing `printf %q`. ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-6.0-856=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 (aarch64 s390x x86_64) * dracut-debuginfo-059+suse.611.g7d90691-1.1 * dracut-debugsource-059+suse.611.g7d90691-1.1 * dracut-059+suse.611.g7d90691-1.1 * dracut-fips-059+suse.611.g7d90691-1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-15816.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274432 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 25 20:38:02 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2026 20:38:02 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23245-1: important: Security update for libssh2_org Message-ID: <178769028238.4158.12753354551205137603@6f3a8d4f1c47> # Security update for libssh2_org Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23245-1 Release Date: 2026-08-19T10:47:01Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1218971 * bsc#1221622 * bsc#1263890 * bsc#1268546 * bsc#1269567 * bsc#1269568 * bsc#1272734 * bsc#1272735 * bsc#1272736 * bsc#1272737 Cross-References: * CVE-2025-15661 * CVE-2026-58050 * CVE-2026-58051 * CVE-2026-66032 * CVE-2026-66033 * CVE-2026-66034 * CVE-2026-66035 * CVE-2026-7598 CVSS scores: * CVE-2025-15661 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-15661 ( NVD ): 8.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2025-15661 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-15661 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-58050 ( SUSE ): 9.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-58050 ( SUSE ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-58050 ( NVD ): 8.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-58050 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-58050 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-58051 ( SUSE ): 8.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-58051 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-58051 ( NVD ): 8.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-58051 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-66032 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-66032 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-66032 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-66032 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-66033 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-66033 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-66033 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-66033 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-66034 ( SUSE ): 7.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-66034 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-66034 ( NVD ): 7.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-66034 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-66035 ( SUSE ): 7.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-66035 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-66035 ( NVD ): 7.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-66035 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-7598 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-7598 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-7598 ( NVD ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-7598 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-7598 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 An update that solves eight vulnerabilities and has two fixes can now be installed. ## Description: This update for libssh2_org fixes the following issues: Security issues fixed: * CVE-2025-15661: out-of-bounds heap read vulnerability in the `sftp_symlink()` function in `src/sftp.c` (bsc#1268546). * CVE-2026-7598: integer overflow in function `userauth_password` of file `src/userauth.c` (bsc#1263890). * CVE-2026-58050: heap buffer overflow due to missing bounds check in attribute count of publickey-subsystem response (bsc#1269568). * CVE-2026-58051: uninitialized pointer freed when malformed responses are sent by an SSH server (bsc#1269567). * CVE-2026-66032: arbitrary code execution via double-free in SFTP session (bsc#1272737). * CVE-2026-66033: denial of service via integer underflow in AES-GCM cipher negotiation (bsc#1272736). * CVE-2026-66034: information disclosure and potential arbitrary code execution via heap out-of-bounds read (bsc#1272735). * CVE-2026-66035: arbitrary code execution via heap buffer overflow during SSH negotiation (bsc#1272734). Other updates and bugfixes: * Fix an issue with Encrypt-then-MAC family (bsc#1221622). * Test the ETM feature in the remote end's configuration when receiving data. Upstream issue: #1331. * Always add the KEX pseudo-methods `ext-info-c` and `kex-strict- c-v00 at openssh.com` when configuring custom method list (bsc#1218971). * The strict-kex extension is announced in the list of available KEX methods. However, when the default KEX method list is modified or replaced, the extension is not added back automatically. ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-6.0-854=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 (aarch64 s390x x86_64) * libssh2-1-debuginfo-1.11.0-4.1 * libssh2_org-debugsource-1.11.0-4.1 * libssh2-1-1.11.0-4.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-15661.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-58050.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-58051.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-66032.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-66033.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-66034.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-66035.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-7598.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1218971 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1221622 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263890 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268546 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269567 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269568 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272734 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272735 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272736 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272737 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 25 21:06:25 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2026 21:06:25 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23244-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel Message-ID: <178769198542.4158.16459822727800156648@6f3a8d4f1c47> # Security update for the Linux Kernel Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23244-1 Release Date: 2026-08-18T19:21:08Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1185845 * bsc#1239511 * bsc#1243603 * bsc#1246182 * bsc#1247455 * bsc#1253262 * bsc#1253674 * bsc#1255357 * bsc#1255703 * bsc#1256675 * bsc#1257777 * bsc#1257815 * bsc#1258718 * bsc#1260012 * bsc#1260347 * bsc#1262391 * bsc#1262573 * bsc#1262603 * bsc#1262605 * bsc#1262614 * bsc#1262637 * bsc#1262639 * bsc#1262649 * bsc#1262653 * bsc#1262658 * bsc#1262659 * bsc#1262723 * bsc#1262745 * bsc#1262751 * bsc#1262757 * bsc#1262768 * bsc#1262771 * bsc#1262992 * bsc#1263008 * bsc#1263010 * bsc#1263011 * bsc#1263013 * bsc#1263014 * bsc#1263016 * bsc#1263020 * bsc#1263025 * bsc#1263030 * bsc#1263031 * bsc#1263045 * bsc#1263055 * bsc#1263068 * bsc#1263073 * bsc#1263075 * bsc#1263097 * bsc#1263111 * bsc#1263128 * bsc#1263134 * bsc#1263139 * bsc#1263142 * bsc#1263145 * bsc#1263167 * bsc#1263173 * bsc#1263175 * bsc#1263491 * bsc#1263493 * bsc#1263495 * bsc#1263539 * bsc#1263562 * bsc#1263598 * bsc#1263657 * bsc#1263718 * bsc#1263776 * bsc#1263777 * bsc#1263778 * bsc#1263780 * bsc#1263782 * bsc#1263785 * bsc#1263786 * bsc#1263788 * bsc#1263806 * bsc#1263876 * bsc#1263904 * bsc#1263905 * bsc#1263911 * bsc#1263923 * bsc#1263975 * bsc#1263999 * bsc#1264006 * bsc#1264007 * bsc#1264008 * bsc#1264009 * bsc#1264013 * bsc#1264019 * bsc#1264030 * bsc#1264032 * bsc#1264033 * bsc#1264035 * bsc#1264039 * bsc#1264041 * bsc#1264044 * bsc#1264048 * bsc#1264053 * bsc#1264065 * bsc#1264070 * bsc#1264071 * bsc#1264073 * bsc#1264074 * bsc#1264075 * bsc#1264076 * bsc#1264079 * bsc#1264088 * bsc#1264089 * bsc#1264090 * bsc#1264100 * bsc#1264101 * bsc#1264110 * bsc#1264122 * bsc#1264125 * bsc#1264129 * bsc#1264142 * bsc#1264184 * bsc#1264188 * bsc#1264189 * bsc#1264190 * bsc#1264197 * bsc#1264237 * bsc#1264247 * bsc#1264257 * bsc#1264296 * bsc#1264308 * bsc#1264313 * bsc#1264315 * bsc#1264319 * bsc#1264321 * bsc#1264322 * bsc#1264331 * bsc#1264333 * bsc#1264336 * bsc#1264338 * bsc#1264340 * bsc#1264365 * bsc#1264377 * bsc#1264379 * bsc#1264386 * bsc#1264387 * bsc#1264388 * bsc#1264414 * bsc#1264416 * bsc#1264417 * bsc#1264418 * bsc#1264422 * bsc#1264423 * bsc#1264424 * bsc#1264425 * bsc#1264431 * bsc#1264436 * bsc#1264442 * bsc#1264451 * bsc#1264452 * bsc#1264473 * bsc#1264479 * bsc#1264480 * bsc#1264526 * bsc#1264532 * bsc#1264534 * bsc#1264537 * bsc#1264538 * bsc#1264539 * bsc#1264540 * bsc#1264543 * bsc#1264553 * bsc#1264558 * bsc#1264560 * bsc#1264564 * bsc#1264590 * bsc#1264592 * bsc#1264594 * bsc#1264598 * bsc#1264600 * bsc#1264601 * bsc#1264613 * bsc#1264615 * bsc#1264616 * bsc#1264618 * bsc#1264620 * bsc#1264626 * bsc#1264630 * bsc#1264633 * bsc#1264637 * bsc#1264640 * bsc#1264642 * bsc#1264645 * bsc#1264668 * bsc#1264677 * bsc#1264712 * bsc#1264746 * bsc#1264758 * bsc#1264768 * bsc#1264779 * bsc#1264780 * bsc#1264782 * bsc#1264783 * bsc#1264785 * bsc#1264791 * bsc#1264793 * bsc#1264795 * bsc#1264803 * bsc#1264809 * bsc#1264816 * bsc#1264819 * bsc#1264821 * bsc#1264826 * bsc#1264827 * bsc#1264830 * bsc#1264832 * bsc#1264844 * bsc#1264988 * bsc#1264991 * bsc#1265009 * bsc#1265032 * bsc#1265037 * bsc#1265047 * bsc#1265054 * bsc#1265074 * bsc#1265078 * bsc#1265080 * bsc#1265089 * bsc#1265092 * bsc#1265093 * bsc#1265096 * bsc#1265100 * bsc#1265101 * bsc#1265102 * bsc#1265105 * bsc#1265133 * bsc#1265138 * bsc#1265141 * bsc#1265249 * bsc#1265257 * bsc#1265264 * bsc#1265308 * bsc#1265627 * bsc#1266000 * bsc#1266003 * bsc#1266238 * bsc#1266399 * bsc#1266411 * bsc#1266412 * bsc#1266467 * bsc#1266468 * bsc#1266677 * bsc#1266679 * bsc#1266684 * bsc#1266685 * bsc#1266688 * bsc#1266692 * bsc#1266695 * bsc#1266703 * bsc#1266707 * bsc#1266710 * bsc#1266715 * bsc#1266721 * bsc#1266729 * bsc#1266732 * bsc#1266739 * bsc#1266741 * bsc#1266743 * bsc#1266744 * bsc#1266751 * bsc#1266755 * bsc#1266758 * bsc#1266762 * bsc#1266774 * bsc#1266777 * bsc#1266780 * bsc#1266806 * bsc#1266813 * bsc#1266831 * bsc#1266832 * bsc#1266834 * bsc#1266836 * bsc#1266842 * bsc#1266846 * bsc#1266850 * bsc#1266854 * bsc#1266855 * bsc#1266863 * bsc#1266864 * bsc#1266869 * bsc#1266872 * bsc#1266876 * bsc#1266879 * bsc#1266880 * bsc#1266884 * bsc#1266886 * bsc#1266890 * bsc#1266891 * bsc#1266894 * bsc#1266896 * bsc#1266898 * bsc#1266900 * bsc#1266904 * bsc#1266908 * bsc#1266910 * bsc#1266913 * bsc#1266917 * bsc#1266918 * bsc#1266920 * bsc#1266939 * bsc#1266947 * bsc#1267021 * bsc#1267025 * bsc#1267027 * bsc#1267198 * bsc#1267203 * bsc#1267204 * bsc#1267210 * bsc#1267226 * bsc#1267367 * bsc#1267375 * bsc#1267384 * bsc#1267432 * bsc#1267435 * bsc#1267436 * bsc#1267439 * bsc#1267445 * bsc#1267448 * bsc#1267449 * bsc#1267466 * bsc#1267472 * bsc#1267473 * bsc#1267479 * bsc#1267491 * bsc#1267496 * bsc#1267497 * bsc#1267502 * bsc#1267524 * bsc#1267555 * bsc#1267565 * bsc#1267570 * bsc#1267571 * bsc#1267583 * bsc#1267584 * bsc#1267592 * bsc#1267595 * bsc#1267596 * bsc#1267615 * bsc#1267616 * bsc#1267623 * bsc#1267627 * bsc#1267630 * bsc#1267632 * bsc#1267636 * bsc#1267638 * bsc#1267643 * bsc#1267646 * bsc#1267649 * bsc#1267656 * bsc#1267661 * bsc#1267662 * bsc#1267666 * bsc#1267667 * bsc#1267669 * bsc#1267676 * bsc#1267678 * bsc#1267680 * bsc#1267682 * bsc#1267683 * bsc#1267689 * bsc#1267690 * bsc#1267691 * bsc#1267693 * bsc#1267701 * bsc#1267702 * bsc#1267704 * bsc#1267712 * bsc#1267714 * bsc#1267715 * bsc#1267719 * bsc#1267725 * bsc#1267728 * bsc#1267922 * bsc#1267939 * bsc#1267943 * bsc#1267948 * bsc#1267968 * bsc#1267986 * bsc#1267987 * bsc#1267990 * bsc#1267995 * bsc#1268024 * bsc#1268029 * bsc#1268220 * bsc#1268221 * bsc#1268223 * bsc#1268307 * bsc#1268659 * bsc#1268966 * bsc#1268967 * bsc#1268981 * bsc#1268983 * bsc#1268986 * bsc#1269001 * bsc#1269002 * bsc#1269003 * bsc#1269008 * bsc#1269024 * bsc#1269025 * bsc#1269027 * bsc#1269030 * bsc#1269031 * bsc#1269081 * bsc#1269094 * bsc#1269095 * bsc#1269098 * bsc#1269104 * bsc#1269106 * bsc#1269111 * bsc#1269112 * bsc#1269115 * bsc#1269116 * bsc#1269117 * bsc#1269118 * bsc#1269119 * bsc#1269124 * bsc#1269131 * bsc#1269132 * bsc#1269133 * bsc#1269134 * bsc#1269138 * bsc#1269141 * bsc#1269153 * bsc#1269154 * bsc#1269177 * bsc#1269178 * bsc#1269181 * bsc#1269185 * bsc#1269186 * bsc#1269187 * bsc#1269229 * bsc#1269233 * bsc#1269236 * bsc#1269240 * bsc#1269245 * bsc#1269254 * bsc#1269255 * bsc#1269257 * bsc#1269258 * bsc#1269270 * bsc#1269272 * bsc#1269273 * bsc#1269283 * bsc#1269289 * bsc#1269290 * bsc#1269304 * bsc#1269307 * bsc#1269318 * bsc#1269362 * bsc#1269364 * bsc#1269376 * bsc#1269378 * bsc#1269383 * bsc#1269385 * bsc#1269386 * bsc#1269403 * bsc#1269404 * bsc#1269410 * bsc#1269414 * bsc#1269505 * bsc#1269512 * bsc#1269513 * bsc#1269577 * bsc#1269633 * bsc#1269643 * bsc#1269644 * bsc#1269652 * bsc#1269654 * bsc#1269658 * bsc#1269659 * bsc#1269660 * bsc#1269661 * bsc#1269663 * bsc#1269669 * bsc#1269670 * bsc#1269672 * bsc#1269674 * bsc#1269677 * bsc#1269682 * bsc#1269684 * bsc#1269688 * bsc#1269689 * bsc#1269694 * bsc#1269697 * bsc#1269709 * bsc#1269711 * bsc#1269714 * bsc#1269719 * bsc#1269726 * bsc#1269733 * bsc#1269734 * bsc#1269772 * bsc#1269773 * bsc#1269786 * bsc#1269796 * bsc#1269797 * bsc#1269808 * bsc#1269810 * bsc#1269811 * bsc#1269817 * bsc#1269819 * bsc#1269826 * bsc#1269877 * bsc#1269898 * bsc#1269899 * bsc#1269904 * bsc#1269964 * bsc#1269976 * bsc#1269981 * bsc#1269984 * bsc#1269988 * bsc#1269990 * bsc#1269991 * bsc#1269994 * bsc#1269996 * bsc#1269997 * bsc#1269998 * bsc#1270000 * bsc#1270058 * bsc#1270102 * bsc#1270112 * bsc#1270113 * bsc#1270132 * bsc#1270230 * bsc#1270241 * bsc#1270244 * bsc#1270248 * bsc#1270249 * bsc#1270260 * bsc#1271349 * bsc#1271366 * bsc#1271368 * bsc#1271526 * bsc#1271717 * bsc#1271731 * bsc#1271813 * bsc#1271818 * bsc#1271825 * bsc#1271826 * bsc#1271827 * bsc#1271831 * bsc#1271832 * bsc#1271833 * bsc#1271834 * bsc#1271858 * bsc#1271866 * bsc#1271869 * bsc#1271870 * bsc#1271899 * bsc#1271904 * bsc#1271908 * bsc#1271912 * bsc#1271937 * bsc#1271955 * bsc#1271964 * bsc#1271967 * bsc#1272146 * bsc#1272149 * bsc#1272176 * bsc#1272180 * bsc#1272183 * bsc#1272187 * bsc#1272194 * bsc#1272197 * bsc#1272204 * bsc#1272207 * bsc#1272211 * bsc#1272242 * bsc#1272246 * bsc#1272263 * bsc#1272268 * bsc#1272282 * bsc#1272296 * bsc#1272360 * bsc#1272361 * bsc#1272362 * bsc#1272373 * bsc#1272374 * bsc#1272380 * bsc#1272384 * bsc#1272387 * bsc#1272389 * bsc#1272406 * bsc#1272434 * bsc#1272466 * bsc#1272467 * bsc#1272468 * bsc#1272470 * bsc#1272472 * bsc#1272474 * bsc#1272478 * bsc#1272480 * bsc#1272482 * bsc#1272483 * bsc#1272489 * bsc#1272492 * bsc#1272494 * bsc#1272499 * bsc#1272500 * bsc#1272501 * bsc#1272513 * bsc#1272517 * bsc#1272522 * bsc#1272523 * bsc#1272573 * bsc#1272578 * bsc#1272591 * bsc#1272600 * bsc#1272607 * bsc#1272614 * bsc#1272617 * bsc#1272642 * bsc#1272646 * bsc#1272659 * bsc#1272664 * bsc#1272665 * bsc#1272668 * bsc#1272670 * bsc#1272671 * bsc#1272678 * bsc#1272681 * bsc#1272685 * bsc#1272686 * bsc#1272689 * bsc#1272690 * bsc#1272693 * bsc#1272694 * bsc#1272706 * bsc#1272781 * bsc#1272785 * bsc#1272787 * bsc#1272797 * bsc#1272800 * bsc#1272807 * bsc#1272836 * bsc#1272843 * bsc#1272850 * bsc#1272853 * bsc#1272855 * bsc#1272863 * bsc#1272865 * bsc#1272891 * bsc#1272892 * bsc#1272897 * bsc#1272903 * bsc#1272904 * bsc#1272907 * bsc#1272918 * bsc#1272920 * bsc#1272973 * bsc#1273004 * bsc#1273023 * bsc#1273035 * bsc#1273044 * bsc#1273117 * bsc#1273231 * bsc#1273550 * bsc#1274072 Cross-References: * CVE-2023-2058 * CVE-2025-21845 * CVE-2025-38250 * CVE-2025-38469 * CVE-2025-40213 * CVE-2025-54518 * CVE-2025-68223 * CVE-2025-68741 * CVE-2025-68818 * CVE-2025-71274 * CVE-2025-71286 * CVE-2025-71291 * CVE-2025-71297 * CVE-2025-71305 * CVE-2026-23097 * CVE-2026-23276 * CVE-2026-31430 * CVE-2026-31431 * CVE-2026-31439 * CVE-2026-31440 * CVE-2026-31441 * CVE-2026-31447 * CVE-2026-31474 * CVE-2026-31482 * CVE-2026-31483 * CVE-2026-31485 * CVE-2026-31497 * CVE-2026-31498 * CVE-2026-31509 * CVE-2026-31510 * CVE-2026-31511 * CVE-2026-31520 * CVE-2026-31522 * CVE-2026-31524 * CVE-2026-31532 * CVE-2026-31540 * CVE-2026-31542 * CVE-2026-31545 * CVE-2026-31548 * CVE-2026-31549 * CVE-2026-31551 * CVE-2026-31552 * CVE-2026-31566 * CVE-2026-31576 * CVE-2026-31578 * CVE-2026-31581 * CVE-2026-31583 * CVE-2026-31585 * CVE-2026-31587 * CVE-2026-31598 * CVE-2026-31599 * CVE-2026-31603 * CVE-2026-31604 * CVE-2026-31605 * CVE-2026-31615 * CVE-2026-31616 * CVE-2026-31617 * CVE-2026-31618 * CVE-2026-31619 * CVE-2026-31623 * CVE-2026-31624 * CVE-2026-31625 * CVE-2026-31626 * CVE-2026-31627 * CVE-2026-31628 * CVE-2026-31651 * CVE-2026-31657 * CVE-2026-31659 * CVE-2026-31660 * CVE-2026-31661 * CVE-2026-31667 * CVE-2026-31672 * CVE-2026-31678 * CVE-2026-31687 * CVE-2026-31701 * CVE-2026-31720 * CVE-2026-31726 * CVE-2026-31727 * CVE-2026-31728 * CVE-2026-31730 * CVE-2026-31747 * CVE-2026-31748 * CVE-2026-31749 * CVE-2026-31751 * CVE-2026-31754 * CVE-2026-31755 * CVE-2026-31756 * CVE-2026-31759 * CVE-2026-31761 * CVE-2026-31762 * CVE-2026-31763 * CVE-2026-31768 * CVE-2026-31770 * CVE-2026-31773 * CVE-2026-31776 * CVE-2026-31778 * CVE-2026-31779 * CVE-2026-31780 * CVE-2026-31781 * CVE-2026-43007 * CVE-2026-43011 * CVE-2026-43016 * CVE-2026-43017 * CVE-2026-43018 * CVE-2026-43020 * CVE-2026-43032 * CVE-2026-43033 * CVE-2026-43043 * CVE-2026-43046 * CVE-2026-43047 * CVE-2026-43051 * CVE-2026-43056 * CVE-2026-43058 * CVE-2026-43059 * CVE-2026-43061 * CVE-2026-43062 * CVE-2026-43064 * CVE-2026-43069 * CVE-2026-43072 * CVE-2026-43098 * CVE-2026-43104 * CVE-2026-43105 * CVE-2026-43111 * CVE-2026-43113 * CVE-2026-43114 * CVE-2026-43117 * CVE-2026-43118 * CVE-2026-43123 * CVE-2026-43129 * CVE-2026-43130 * CVE-2026-43133 * CVE-2026-43134 * CVE-2026-43135 * CVE-2026-43136 * CVE-2026-43137 * CVE-2026-43140 * CVE-2026-43141 * CVE-2026-43143 * CVE-2026-43147 * CVE-2026-43149 * CVE-2026-43152 * CVE-2026-43156 * CVE-2026-43159 * CVE-2026-43161 * CVE-2026-43168 * CVE-2026-43169 * CVE-2026-43170 * CVE-2026-43172 * CVE-2026-43180 * CVE-2026-43182 * CVE-2026-43183 * CVE-2026-43196 * CVE-2026-43200 * CVE-2026-43202 * CVE-2026-43203 * CVE-2026-43207 * CVE-2026-43211 * CVE-2026-43216 * CVE-2026-43218 * CVE-2026-43220 * CVE-2026-43221 * CVE-2026-43223 * CVE-2026-43225 * CVE-2026-43230 * CVE-2026-43231 * CVE-2026-43232 * CVE-2026-43236 * CVE-2026-43240 * CVE-2026-43241 * CVE-2026-43242 * CVE-2026-43244 * CVE-2026-43246 * CVE-2026-43251 * CVE-2026-43255 * CVE-2026-43256 * CVE-2026-43257 * CVE-2026-43262 * CVE-2026-43264 * CVE-2026-43266 * CVE-2026-43269 * CVE-2026-43270 * CVE-2026-43276 * CVE-2026-43277 * CVE-2026-43279 * CVE-2026-43281 * CVE-2026-43287 * CVE-2026-43291 * CVE-2026-43295 * CVE-2026-43302 * CVE-2026-43308 * CVE-2026-43309 * CVE-2026-43312 * CVE-2026-43313 * CVE-2026-43316 * CVE-2026-43318 * CVE-2026-43324 * CVE-2026-43327 * CVE-2026-43328 * CVE-2026-43340 * CVE-2026-43342 * CVE-2026-43343 * CVE-2026-43352 * CVE-2026-43353 * CVE-2026-43357 * CVE-2026-43370 * CVE-2026-43380 * CVE-2026-43381 * CVE-2026-43382 * CVE-2026-43387 * CVE-2026-43397 * CVE-2026-43412 * CVE-2026-43425 * CVE-2026-43426 * CVE-2026-43427 * CVE-2026-43428 * CVE-2026-43429 * CVE-2026-43430 * CVE-2026-43432 * CVE-2026-43436 * CVE-2026-43439 * CVE-2026-43440 * CVE-2026-43443 * CVE-2026-43451 * CVE-2026-43459 * CVE-2026-43467 * CVE-2026-43475 * CVE-2026-43476 * CVE-2026-43480 * CVE-2026-43488 * CVE-2026-43493 * CVE-2026-43496 * CVE-2026-43497 * CVE-2026-45834 * CVE-2026-45835 * CVE-2026-45839 * CVE-2026-45851 * CVE-2026-45860 * CVE-2026-45867 * CVE-2026-45868 * CVE-2026-45869 * CVE-2026-45871 * CVE-2026-45873 * CVE-2026-45875 * CVE-2026-45877 * CVE-2026-45879 * CVE-2026-45880 * CVE-2026-45881 * CVE-2026-45883 * CVE-2026-45885 * CVE-2026-45902 * CVE-2026-45904 * CVE-2026-45905 * CVE-2026-45911 * CVE-2026-45913 * CVE-2026-45914 * CVE-2026-45915 * CVE-2026-45916 * CVE-2026-45917 * CVE-2026-45919 * CVE-2026-45921 * CVE-2026-45923 * CVE-2026-45936 * CVE-2026-45941 * CVE-2026-45944 * CVE-2026-45946 * CVE-2026-45947 * CVE-2026-45954 * CVE-2026-45963 * CVE-2026-45969 * CVE-2026-45973 * CVE-2026-45976 * CVE-2026-45981 * CVE-2026-45982 * CVE-2026-45986 * CVE-2026-45994 * CVE-2026-45996 * CVE-2026-46003 * CVE-2026-46006 * CVE-2026-46009 * CVE-2026-46011 * CVE-2026-46015 * CVE-2026-46016 * CVE-2026-46018 * CVE-2026-46019 * CVE-2026-46023 * CVE-2026-46026 * CVE-2026-46027 * CVE-2026-46033 * CVE-2026-46038 * CVE-2026-46040 * CVE-2026-46048 * CVE-2026-46049 * CVE-2026-46056 * CVE-2026-46058 * CVE-2026-46064 * CVE-2026-46068 * CVE-2026-46075 * CVE-2026-46077 * CVE-2026-46080 * CVE-2026-46082 * CVE-2026-46084 * CVE-2026-46086 * CVE-2026-46088 * CVE-2026-46089 * CVE-2026-46092 * CVE-2026-46102 * CVE-2026-46103 * CVE-2026-46108 * CVE-2026-46109 * CVE-2026-46117 * CVE-2026-46122 * CVE-2026-46125 * CVE-2026-46126 * CVE-2026-46128 * CVE-2026-46131 * CVE-2026-46132 * CVE-2026-46136 * CVE-2026-46137 * CVE-2026-46138 * CVE-2026-46143 * CVE-2026-46144 * CVE-2026-46145 * CVE-2026-46146 * CVE-2026-46147 * CVE-2026-46151 * CVE-2026-46152 * CVE-2026-46158 * CVE-2026-46163 * CVE-2026-46165 * CVE-2026-46167 * CVE-2026-46168 * CVE-2026-46170 * CVE-2026-46174 * CVE-2026-46177 * CVE-2026-46179 * CVE-2026-46180 * CVE-2026-46184 * CVE-2026-46186 * CVE-2026-46187 * CVE-2026-46189 * CVE-2026-46191 * CVE-2026-46193 * CVE-2026-46198 * CVE-2026-46199 * CVE-2026-46204 * CVE-2026-46205 * CVE-2026-46206 * CVE-2026-46207 * CVE-2026-46212 * CVE-2026-46218 * CVE-2026-46219 * CVE-2026-46220 * CVE-2026-46225 * CVE-2026-46230 * CVE-2026-46231 * CVE-2026-46232 * CVE-2026-46233 * CVE-2026-46234 * CVE-2026-46235 * CVE-2026-46236 * CVE-2026-46238 * CVE-2026-46243 * CVE-2026-46245 * CVE-2026-46247 * CVE-2026-46249 * CVE-2026-46252 * CVE-2026-46261 * CVE-2026-46265 * CVE-2026-46267 * CVE-2026-46270 * CVE-2026-46275 * CVE-2026-46276 * CVE-2026-46285 * CVE-2026-46292 * CVE-2026-46294 * CVE-2026-46306 * CVE-2026-46307 * CVE-2026-46312 * CVE-2026-46321 * CVE-2026-46323 * CVE-2026-46324 * CVE-2026-46333 * CVE-2026-52910 * CVE-2026-52914 * CVE-2026-52915 * CVE-2026-52916 * CVE-2026-52919 * CVE-2026-52921 * CVE-2026-52922 * CVE-2026-52926 * CVE-2026-52927 * CVE-2026-52930 * CVE-2026-52931 * CVE-2026-52936 * CVE-2026-52937 * CVE-2026-52941 * CVE-2026-52942 * CVE-2026-52947 * CVE-2026-52948 * CVE-2026-52953 * CVE-2026-52963 * CVE-2026-52964 * CVE-2026-52967 * CVE-2026-52970 * CVE-2026-52974 * CVE-2026-52981 * CVE-2026-52982 * CVE-2026-52984 * CVE-2026-52986 * CVE-2026-52988 * CVE-2026-52989 * CVE-2026-52991 * CVE-2026-52995 * CVE-2026-52998 * CVE-2026-52999 * CVE-2026-53000 * CVE-2026-53002 * CVE-2026-53003 * CVE-2026-53004 * CVE-2026-53006 * CVE-2026-53009 * CVE-2026-53011 * CVE-2026-53012 * CVE-2026-53013 * CVE-2026-53022 * CVE-2026-53032 * CVE-2026-53037 * CVE-2026-53045 * CVE-2026-53047 * CVE-2026-53056 * CVE-2026-53058 * CVE-2026-53062 * CVE-2026-53063 * CVE-2026-53064 * CVE-2026-53065 * CVE-2026-53066 * CVE-2026-53068 * CVE-2026-53069 * CVE-2026-53070 * CVE-2026-53073 * CVE-2026-53074 * CVE-2026-53080 * CVE-2026-53083 * CVE-2026-53088 * CVE-2026-53093 * CVE-2026-53098 * CVE-2026-53106 * CVE-2026-53107 * CVE-2026-53112 * CVE-2026-53123 * CVE-2026-53129 * CVE-2026-53131 * CVE-2026-53132 * CVE-2026-53134 * CVE-2026-53135 * CVE-2026-53136 * CVE-2026-53137 * CVE-2026-53143 * CVE-2026-53144 * CVE-2026-53146 * CVE-2026-53147 * CVE-2026-53148 * CVE-2026-53149 * CVE-2026-53150 * CVE-2026-53158 * CVE-2026-53159 * CVE-2026-53160 * CVE-2026-53161 * CVE-2026-53175 * CVE-2026-53177 * CVE-2026-53183 * CVE-2026-53184 * CVE-2026-53185 * CVE-2026-53186 * CVE-2026-53189 * CVE-2026-53190 * CVE-2026-53192 * CVE-2026-53194 * CVE-2026-53195 * CVE-2026-53208 * CVE-2026-53209 * CVE-2026-53212 * CVE-2026-53213 * CVE-2026-53218 * CVE-2026-53221 * CVE-2026-53224 * CVE-2026-53225 * CVE-2026-53227 * CVE-2026-53230 * CVE-2026-53236 * CVE-2026-53237 * CVE-2026-53239 * CVE-2026-53242 * CVE-2026-53246 * CVE-2026-53250 * CVE-2026-53252 * CVE-2026-53254 * CVE-2026-53255 * CVE-2026-53262 * CVE-2026-53265 * CVE-2026-53267 * CVE-2026-53268 * CVE-2026-53270 * CVE-2026-53275 * CVE-2026-53279 * CVE-2026-53289 * CVE-2026-53291 * CVE-2026-53293 * CVE-2026-53297 * CVE-2026-53313 * CVE-2026-53324 * CVE-2026-53325 * CVE-2026-53329 * CVE-2026-53331 * CVE-2026-53332 * CVE-2026-53339 * CVE-2026-53345 * CVE-2026-53347 * CVE-2026-53350 * CVE-2026-53354 * CVE-2026-53355 * CVE-2026-53356 * CVE-2026-53358 * CVE-2026-53366 * CVE-2026-53369 * CVE-2026-53374 * CVE-2026-53375 * CVE-2026-53376 * CVE-2026-53379 * CVE-2026-53382 * CVE-2026-53385 * CVE-2026-53388 * CVE-2026-53391 * CVE-2026-53392 * CVE-2026-53393 * CVE-2026-53397 * CVE-2026-53398 * CVE-2026-53399 * CVE-2026-53402 * CVE-2026-53403 * CVE-2026-63794 * CVE-2026-63795 * CVE-2026-63802 * CVE-2026-63806 * CVE-2026-63807 * CVE-2026-63809 * CVE-2026-63821 * CVE-2026-63822 * CVE-2026-63824 * CVE-2026-63826 * CVE-2026-63829 * CVE-2026-63836 * CVE-2026-63843 * CVE-2026-63844 * CVE-2026-63845 * CVE-2026-63846 * CVE-2026-63847 * CVE-2026-63848 * CVE-2026-63851 * CVE-2026-63852 * CVE-2026-63853 * CVE-2026-63854 * CVE-2026-63855 * CVE-2026-63856 * CVE-2026-63861 * CVE-2026-63862 * CVE-2026-63869 * CVE-2026-63882 * CVE-2026-63884 * CVE-2026-63892 * CVE-2026-63893 * CVE-2026-63895 * CVE-2026-63896 * CVE-2026-63897 * CVE-2026-63899 * CVE-2026-63900 * CVE-2026-63901 * CVE-2026-63902 * CVE-2026-63903 * CVE-2026-63904 * CVE-2026-63905 * CVE-2026-63908 * CVE-2026-63912 * CVE-2026-63915 * CVE-2026-63916 * CVE-2026-63917 * CVE-2026-63919 * CVE-2026-63921 * CVE-2026-63922 * CVE-2026-63924 * CVE-2026-63927 * CVE-2026-63928 * CVE-2026-63930 * CVE-2026-63931 * CVE-2026-63934 * CVE-2026-63940 * CVE-2026-63942 * CVE-2026-63943 * CVE-2026-63945 * CVE-2026-63946 * CVE-2026-63947 * CVE-2026-63948 * CVE-2026-63949 * CVE-2026-63952 * CVE-2026-63957 * CVE-2026-63958 * CVE-2026-63959 * CVE-2026-63960 * CVE-2026-63961 * CVE-2026-63962 * CVE-2026-63964 * CVE-2026-63967 * CVE-2026-63968 * CVE-2026-63971 * CVE-2026-63974 * CVE-2026-63975 * CVE-2026-63976 * CVE-2026-63984 * CVE-2026-63991 * CVE-2026-63994 * CVE-2026-64025 * CVE-2026-64089 * CVE-2026-64106 * CVE-2026-64174 * CVE-2026-64179 * CVE-2026-64182 * CVE-2026-64183 * CVE-2026-64187 * CVE-2026-64189 * CVE-2026-64191 * CVE-2026-64220 * CVE-2026-64221 * CVE-2026-64223 * CVE-2026-64231 * CVE-2026-64234 * CVE-2026-64242 * CVE-2026-64298 * CVE-2026-64330 * CVE-2026-64336 * CVE-2026-64345 * CVE-2026-64347 * CVE-2026-64465 * CVE-2026-64530 * CVE-2026-64560 * CVE-2026-64561 * CVE-2026-64564 * CVE-2026-64600 CVSS scores: * CVE-2023-2058 ( NVD ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:C/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2023-2058 ( NVD ): 2.4 CVSS:3.0/AV:N/AC:L/PR:H/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2025-21845 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-21845 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-21845 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-21845 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-38250 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-38250 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-38250 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-38250 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-38469 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-38469 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-38469 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-40213 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-40213 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2025-40213 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-54518 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-54518 ( SUSE ): 7.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-54518 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2025-54518 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-68223 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-68223 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-68223 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-68741 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-68741 ( SUSE ): 6.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-68741 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-68818 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-68818 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-71274 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-71274 ( NVD ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-71274 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-71286 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-71286 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-71286 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-71291 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-71291 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-71291 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-71297 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-71297 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-71297 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-71305 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-71305 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-71305 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-23097 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23097 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-23097 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-23276 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23276 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31430 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31430 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31430 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31431 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31431 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31431 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31439 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31439 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31439 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31440 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31440 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31440 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31441 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31441 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31441 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31447 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31447 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31447 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31474 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31474 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31474 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31474 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31482 ( SUSE ): 2.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31482 ( SUSE ): 2.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-31482 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31483 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31483 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-31483 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31485 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31485 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31485 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31497 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31497 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31497 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31498 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31498 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31498 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31509 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31509 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31509 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31510 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31510 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31510 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31511 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31511 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31511 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31520 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31520 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31520 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31522 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31522 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31522 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31524 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31524 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31524 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31532 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31532 ( SUSE ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31532 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31532 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31540 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31540 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31540 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31542 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31542 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31542 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31545 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31545 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31545 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31548 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31548 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31548 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31549 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31549 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31549 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31551 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31551 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31551 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31552 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31552 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31552 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31566 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31566 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31566 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31566 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31576 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31576 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31576 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31578 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31578 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31578 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31581 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31581 ( SUSE ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31581 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31583 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31583 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31583 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31585 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31585 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-31585 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31587 ( SUSE ): 8.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31587 ( SUSE ): 6.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31587 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31598 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31598 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31598 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31599 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31599 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31599 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31603 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31603 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31603 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31604 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31604 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31604 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31605 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31605 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31605 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31615 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31615 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31615 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31616 ( SUSE ): 5.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31616 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31616 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31617 ( SUSE ): 5.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31617 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31617 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31617 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31618 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31618 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31618 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31619 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31619 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31619 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31623 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31623 ( SUSE ): 4.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-31623 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31624 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31624 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31624 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31625 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31625 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31625 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31626 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31626 ( SUSE ): 5.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-31626 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-31627 ( SUSE ): 8.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31627 ( SUSE ): 6.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31627 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31628 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31628 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-31628 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31651 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31651 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31651 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31657 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31657 ( SUSE ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31657 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31659 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31659 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-31659 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31660 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31660 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31660 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31661 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31661 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31661 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31667 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31667 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31667 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31672 ( SUSE ): 4.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31672 ( SUSE ): 2.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-31672 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31678 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31678 ( SUSE ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31678 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31687 ( SUSE ): 5.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31687 ( SUSE ): 4.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31687 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31701 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31701 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-31701 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31720 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31720 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31720 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31726 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31726 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31726 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31727 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31727 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31727 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31728 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31728 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31728 ( NVD ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31730 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31730 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31730 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31730 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31747 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31747 ( SUSE ): 6.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31747 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31748 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31748 ( SUSE ): 6.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31748 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31749 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31749 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31749 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31751 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31751 ( NVD ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31754 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31754 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31754 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31755 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31755 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31755 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31756 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31756 ( SUSE ): 6.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-31756 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31759 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31759 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31759 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31761 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31761 ( SUSE ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31761 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31762 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31762 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31763 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31763 ( SUSE ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31763 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31768 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31768 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-31768 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31770 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31770 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31770 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31773 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31773 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31776 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31776 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31778 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31778 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31778 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31779 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31779 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31780 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31780 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31781 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31781 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43007 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43007 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43011 ( SUSE ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43011 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43016 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43016 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43017 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43017 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43018 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43018 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43020 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43020 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43032 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43032 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43033 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43033 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43033 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43043 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43043 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43043 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43046 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43046 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43047 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43047 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43051 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43051 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43056 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43056 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43058 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43058 ( SUSE ): 6.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-43058 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43059 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43061 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43061 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43062 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43062 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:L * CVE-2026-43064 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43064 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43069 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43069 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43072 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43072 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43072 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43098 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43098 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43104 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43104 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43105 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43105 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43111 ( SUSE ): 5.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43111 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43111 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43113 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43113 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43114 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43114 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-43114 ( NVD ): 9.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:L * CVE-2026-43117 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43117 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43117 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43118 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43118 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:L * CVE-2026-43118 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43123 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43123 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43129 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43129 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43130 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43130 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43133 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43133 ( NVD ): 7.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-43133 ( NVD ): 7.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-43134 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43134 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-43135 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43135 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43135 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43136 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43136 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43137 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43137 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43137 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43140 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43140 ( SUSE ): 4.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43140 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43141 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43141 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-43141 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43143 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43143 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43147 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43147 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43149 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43149 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43152 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43152 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43156 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43156 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43156 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43159 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43159 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43159 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43161 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43161 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43168 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43168 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43169 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43169 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43170 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43170 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43172 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43172 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43180 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43180 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43180 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43182 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43182 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43183 ( SUSE ): 5.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43183 ( SUSE ): 4.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43183 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43196 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43196 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43200 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43200 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43202 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43202 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43203 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43203 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43203 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43207 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43207 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43211 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43211 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43216 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43216 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43218 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43218 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-43218 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43220 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43220 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43221 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43221 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43223 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43223 ( SUSE ): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43223 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43225 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43225 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43230 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43230 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43231 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43231 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43232 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43232 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43236 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43236 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43240 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43240 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43241 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43241 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-43241 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43242 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43242 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43244 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43244 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43246 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43246 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43251 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43251 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43251 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43255 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43255 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43255 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43256 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43256 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43256 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43257 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43257 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43262 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43262 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43262 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43264 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43264 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-43264 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43266 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43266 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43266 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43269 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43269 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-43269 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43270 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43270 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43276 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43276 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43277 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43277 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43279 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43279 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43281 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43281 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43287 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43287 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43291 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43291 ( NVD ): 8.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-43295 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43295 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43295 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43302 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43302 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43308 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43308 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43308 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43309 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43309 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43312 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43312 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43313 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43313 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43313 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43316 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43316 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-43316 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43318 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43318 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43324 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43324 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43327 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43327 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43328 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43328 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43340 ( SUSE ): 2.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43340 ( SUSE ): 2.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-43340 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43342 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43342 ( NVD ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43343 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43343 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43352 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43352 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43353 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43353 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43353 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43357 ( SUSE ): 2.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43357 ( SUSE ): 3.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-43357 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43370 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43370 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43380 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43380 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43380 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43381 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43381 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43382 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43382 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43387 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43387 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43397 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43397 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-43397 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43412 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43412 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43425 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43425 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43425 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43426 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43426 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43427 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43427 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43428 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43428 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-43428 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43429 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43429 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43430 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43430 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-43430 ( NVD ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43432 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43432 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43436 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43436 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43439 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43439 ( NVD ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43440 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43440 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43443 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43443 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43451 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43451 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43459 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43459 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43467 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43467 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43475 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43475 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43476 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43476 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43480 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43480 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43488 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43488 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43488 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43493 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43493 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43493 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43496 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43496 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43496 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43497 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43497 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43497 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45834 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45834 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45834 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45835 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45835 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45835 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45839 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45839 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45839 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45851 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45851 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45860 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45860 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-45860 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45867 ( SUSE ): 5.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45867 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45868 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45868 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45869 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45869 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45869 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45871 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45871 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45873 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45873 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-45873 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45875 ( SUSE ): 6.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45875 ( SUSE ): 4.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45875 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45877 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45877 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45877 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45879 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45879 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45879 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45880 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45880 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45881 ( SUSE ): 6.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45881 ( SUSE ): 4.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45881 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45883 ( SUSE ): 4.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-45883 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45885 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45885 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45902 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45902 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45902 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45904 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45904 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45904 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45905 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45905 ( NVD ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45911 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45911 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45911 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45913 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45913 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45913 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45914 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45914 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45914 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45915 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45915 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45915 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45916 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45916 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45917 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45917 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45917 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45919 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45919 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45919 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45921 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45921 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-45921 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45923 ( SUSE ): 5.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45923 ( SUSE ): 4.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-45923 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45936 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45936 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45936 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45941 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45941 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45941 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45944 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45944 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45944 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45946 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45946 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45947 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45947 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-45947 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45954 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45954 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-45954 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45963 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45963 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45969 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45969 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45973 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45973 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45976 ( SUSE ): 2.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-45976 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45981 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45981 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45982 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45982 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45982 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45986 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45986 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45994 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45994 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45996 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45996 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46003 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46003 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46003 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46006 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46006 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46009 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46009 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46011 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46011 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46015 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46015 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46016 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46016 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46018 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46018 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46019 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46019 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46023 ( SUSE ): 6.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46023 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46026 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46026 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46026 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46027 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46027 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46033 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46033 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46033 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46038 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46038 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46040 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46040 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46048 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46048 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46049 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46049 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46056 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46056 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46058 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46058 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46064 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46064 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46068 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46068 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-46068 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46075 ( SUSE ): 5.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46075 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46077 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46077 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46080 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46080 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46080 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46082 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46082 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46084 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46084 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46086 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46086 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46088 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46088 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46088 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46089 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46089 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46092 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46092 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46092 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46102 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46102 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46103 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46103 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46108 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46108 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46109 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46109 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46117 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46117 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46117 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46117 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46122 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46122 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46122 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46125 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46125 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46125 ( NVD ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46126 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46126 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-46126 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46128 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46128 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46131 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46131 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46131 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46132 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46132 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46136 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46136 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46137 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46137 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46137 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46138 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46138 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46143 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46143 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46143 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46144 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46144 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46145 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46145 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46145 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46145 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46146 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46146 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46146 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46147 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46147 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-46147 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46151 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46151 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46151 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46152 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46152 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46152 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46158 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46158 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46163 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46163 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46165 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46165 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46167 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46167 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46168 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46168 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46170 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46170 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46170 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46174 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46174 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-46174 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46177 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46177 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46177 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46179 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46179 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46179 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46180 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46180 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46184 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46184 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46186 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46186 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46187 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46187 ( NVD ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46189 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46189 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46189 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46191 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46191 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-46191 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46193 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46193 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46198 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46198 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46199 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46199 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46204 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46204 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46205 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46205 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46206 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46206 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46207 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46207 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-46207 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46212 ( SUSE ): 7.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46212 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46212 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46218 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46218 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46219 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46219 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46220 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46220 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46225 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46225 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46230 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46230 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46231 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46231 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46232 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46232 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46233 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46233 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46233 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46234 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46234 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46235 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46235 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46235 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46236 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46236 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46238 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46238 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46243 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46243 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46243 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-46243 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46243 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46245 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46245 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46245 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46247 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46247 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46249 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46249 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46252 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46252 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46261 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46261 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46265 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46265 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46267 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46267 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46270 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46270 ( NVD ): 8.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46275 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46275 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46276 ( SUSE ): 4.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46276 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46285 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46285 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46292 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46292 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46294 ( SUSE ): 4.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46294 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46306 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46306 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46306 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46307 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46307 ( SUSE ): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-46307 ( NVD ): 8.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:L * CVE-2026-46312 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46312 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46312 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46321 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46321 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46321 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46323 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46323 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46323 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46324 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46324 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46324 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46333 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46333 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46333 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-46333 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-52910 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52910 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52910 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52910 ( NVD ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52914 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52914 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-52914 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52915 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52915 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-52915 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52916 ( SUSE ): 6.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52916 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52916 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52919 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52919 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52919 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52921 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52921 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52922 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52922 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52922 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52926 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52926 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52927 ( SUSE ): 4.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-52927 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52930 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52930 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52931 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52931 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52936 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52936 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52937 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52937 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52941 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52941 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52942 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52942 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52947 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52947 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52948 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52948 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52953 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52953 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52963 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52963 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52964 ( SUSE ): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-52964 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52967 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52967 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52970 ( SUSE ): 2.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-52970 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52974 ( SUSE ): 4.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-52974 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52981 ( SUSE ): 3.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-52981 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52982 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52982 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52984 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52984 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52986 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52986 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52988 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52988 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52989 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52989 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52989 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52991 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52991 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52991 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52995 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52995 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52998 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52998 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52999 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52999 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53000 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53000 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53000 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53002 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53002 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53002 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53003 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53003 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53004 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53004 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53006 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53006 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53006 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53009 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53009 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53009 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53011 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53011 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53012 ( SUSE ): 6.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53012 ( SUSE ): 4.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53012 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53013 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53013 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53022 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53022 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53032 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53032 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53032 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53037 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53037 ( SUSE ): 4.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53037 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53045 ( SUSE ): 2.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-53045 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53047 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53047 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53056 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53056 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53056 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53058 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53058 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53062 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53062 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53063 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53063 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53064 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53064 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53064 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53065 ( SUSE ): 1.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-53065 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53066 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53066 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53066 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53068 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53068 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53068 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53069 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53069 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53069 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53070 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53070 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53073 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53073 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53074 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53074 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53080 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53080 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53080 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53083 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53083 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53088 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53088 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53088 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53093 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53093 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53093 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53098 ( SUSE ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53098 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53106 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53106 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53106 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53107 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53107 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53107 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53112 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53112 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53112 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53123 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53123 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53129 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53129 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53131 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53131 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53131 ( NVD ): 9.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53132 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53132 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53134 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-53134 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53135 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53135 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53135 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53136 ( SUSE ): 8.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53136 ( SUSE ): 6.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53136 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53137 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53137 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53137 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53143 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53143 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53143 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53144 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53144 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53146 ( SUSE ): 5.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53146 ( SUSE ): 5.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53146 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-53147 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53147 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53148 ( SUSE ): 5.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53148 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53148 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53148 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53149 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53149 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53150 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53150 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53150 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53158 ( SUSE ): 5.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53158 ( SUSE ): 4.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53158 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53159 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53159 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53159 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53160 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53160 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53161 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53161 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53175 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53175 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53175 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53177 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53177 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53177 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53183 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53183 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53184 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53184 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53185 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53185 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53185 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53186 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53186 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53189 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53189 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53189 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53190 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53190 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53190 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53192 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53192 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53194 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53194 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53194 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53195 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53195 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53195 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53208 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53208 ( SUSE ): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-53208 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53209 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53209 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53212 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53212 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53213 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53213 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53218 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53218 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53221 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53221 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53225 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53225 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53227 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53227 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53227 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53230 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53230 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53236 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53236 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-53236 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53237 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53237 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53237 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53239 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53239 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53242 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53242 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53250 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53250 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53252 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53252 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53254 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53254 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-53254 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53255 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53255 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53262 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53262 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53262 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53265 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53265 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53267 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53267 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53267 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53268 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53268 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53270 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53270 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53275 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53275 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53275 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53279 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53279 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53289 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53289 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53289 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53291 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53291 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53291 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53293 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53293 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53293 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53297 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53297 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53313 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53313 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53313 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53324 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53324 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53325 ( SUSE ): 6.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53325 ( SUSE ): 4.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53325 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53329 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53329 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53331 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53331 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53331 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53332 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53332 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53339 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53339 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53339 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53345 ( SUSE ): 2.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-53345 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53347 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53347 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53347 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53350 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53350 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53350 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53354 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53354 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53354 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53355 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53355 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53355 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53356 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53356 ( SUSE ): 4.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-53356 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53358 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53358 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53358 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 9.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53369 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53369 ( NVD ): 8.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53374 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53374 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53374 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53375 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53375 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53375 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53376 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53376 ( SUSE ): 6.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53376 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53379 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53379 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-53379 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53382 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53382 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53382 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53385 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53385 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53385 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53388 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53391 ( SUSE ): 6.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53391 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53392 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:A/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53392 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53392 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53393 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53393 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-53393 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53397 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53397 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53397 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53398 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53398 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-53398 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53399 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53399 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53399 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53402 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53402 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53402 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53403 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53403 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53403 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63794 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63794 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63794 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63795 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63795 ( NVD ): 10.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63802 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63802 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63802 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63806 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63806 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63806 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63807 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63807 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63807 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63809 ( SUSE ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63809 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63821 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63821 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63822 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63822 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63824 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63824 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63824 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63826 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63826 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63829 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63829 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63829 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63836 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63836 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63843 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63843 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63843 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63844 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63844 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63844 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63845 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63845 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63845 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63846 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63846 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63846 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63847 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63847 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63847 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63848 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63848 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-63848 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63851 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63851 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63851 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63852 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63852 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63852 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63853 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63853 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63853 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63854 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63854 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63854 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63855 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63855 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63855 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63856 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63856 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63856 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63861 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63861 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-63862 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63862 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-63869 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-63869 ( NVD ): 7.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:L * CVE-2026-63882 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63882 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63884 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63884 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63884 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63892 ( SUSE ): 5.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63892 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63893 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63893 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63895 ( SUSE ): 2.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63895 ( SUSE ): 2.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-63896 ( SUSE ): 5.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63896 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63897 ( SUSE ): 2.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63897 ( SUSE ): 2.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-63899 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63899 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63900 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63900 ( SUSE ): 4.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-63901 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63901 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63902 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63902 ( SUSE ): 4.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63903 ( SUSE ): 5.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63903 ( SUSE ): 5.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63904 ( SUSE ): 5.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63904 ( SUSE ): 5.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63905 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63905 ( SUSE ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63908 ( SUSE ): 4.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63908 ( SUSE ): 3.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-63912 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63912 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63912 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63915 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63915 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63915 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63916 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63916 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63917 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63917 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63917 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63919 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63919 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63919 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63921 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:L/SC:H/SI:H/SA:L * CVE-2026-63921 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:L * CVE-2026-63921 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63922 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63922 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63924 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63924 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63927 ( SUSE ): 5.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63927 ( SUSE ): 4.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63927 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63928 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63928 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63930 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63930 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63930 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63931 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63931 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63934 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63934 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-63940 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63940 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-63940 ( NVD ): 9.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63942 ( SUSE ): 5.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63942 ( SUSE ): 4.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63942 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63943 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63943 ( SUSE ): 4.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63945 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63945 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63945 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63946 ( SUSE ): 7.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63946 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63946 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63947 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63947 ( SUSE ): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-63947 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63948 ( SUSE ): 2.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63948 ( SUSE ): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-63949 ( SUSE ): 4.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63949 ( SUSE ): 2.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-63952 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63952 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63952 ( NVD ): 8.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-63957 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63957 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63958 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63958 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63959 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63959 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63960 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63960 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63961 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63961 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63962 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63962 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63964 ( SUSE ): 6.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63964 ( SUSE ): 4.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63967 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63967 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-63968 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63968 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63968 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63971 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63971 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63971 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63974 ( SUSE ): 5.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63974 ( SUSE ): 4.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63974 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63975 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63975 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63975 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63976 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63976 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63976 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63984 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63984 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63991 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63991 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63994 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63994 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63994 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64025 ( SUSE ): 6.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64025 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64089 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64089 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-64089 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64106 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64106 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64106 ( NVD ): 9.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64174 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64174 ( SUSE ): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-64174 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64179 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64179 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-64179 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64182 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64182 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-64182 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64183 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64183 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64183 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64187 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64187 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64187 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64189 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64189 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64189 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64191 ( SUSE ): 8.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64191 ( SUSE ): 6.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64191 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64220 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64220 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64220 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64221 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64221 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64221 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64223 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64223 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64223 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64231 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64231 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64231 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64234 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64234 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64234 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64242 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64242 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64242 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64298 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64298 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64330 ( SUSE ): 2.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64330 ( SUSE ): 3.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-64336 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64336 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-64345 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64345 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-64347 ( SUSE ): 4.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64347 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64465 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64465 ( SUSE ): 4.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64560 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64560 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64560 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64561 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64561 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64561 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64564 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64564 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64564 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 An update that solves 647 vulnerabilities and has 15 fixes can now be installed. ## Description: The SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 6.0 and Micro 6.1 kernel was updated to fix various security issues: The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2025-68741: scsi: qla2xxx: Fix improper freeing of purex item (bsc#1255703). * CVE-2025-68818: scsi: Revert "scsi: qla2xxx: Perform lockless command completion in abort path" (bsc#1256675). * CVE-2026-23097: migrate: correct lock ordering for hugetlb file folios (bsc#1257815). * CVE-2026-43016: bpf: sockmap: Fix use-after-free of sk->sk_socket in sk_psock_verdict_data_ready() (bsc#1264007). * CVE-2026-43114: netfilter: nft_set_pipapo_avx2: don't return non-matching entry on expiry (bsc#1264601). * CVE-2026-43130: iommu/vt-d: Flush dev-IOTLB only when PCIe device is accessible in scalable mode (bsc#1264532). * CVE-2026-43161: iommu/vt-d: Skip dev-iotlb flush for inaccessible PCIe device without scalable mode (bsc#1264333). * CVE-2026-43168: ocfs2: fix reflink preserve cleanup issue (bsc#1264537). * CVE-2026-43170: usb: dwc3: gadget: Move vbus draw to workqueue context (bsc#1264452). * CVE-2026-43172: wifi: iwlwifi: fix 22000 series SMEM parsing (bsc#1264543). * CVE-2026-43216: net: Drop the lock in skb_may_tx_timestamp() (bsc#1264319). * CVE-2026-43230: net/rds: Clear reconnect pending bit (bsc#1264539). * CVE-2026-43244: kcm: fix zero-frag skb in frag_list on partial sendmsg error (bsc#1264321). * CVE-2026-43262: gfs2: fiemap page fault fix (bsc#1264422). * CVE-2026-43266: EFI/CPER: don't go past the ARM processor CPER record buffer (bsc#1264418). * CVE-2026-43281: mailbox: Prevent out-of-bounds access in fw_mbox_index_xlate() (bsc#1264534). * CVE-2026-43308: btrfs: don't BUG() on unexpected delayed ref type in run_one_delayed_ref() (bsc#1264712). * CVE-2026-43309: md raid: fix hang when stopping arrays with metadata through dm-raid (bsc#1264827). * CVE-2026-43328: cpufreq: governor: Free dbs_data directly when gov->init() fails (bsc#1264832). * CVE-2026-43353: i3c: mipi-i3c-hci: Fix race in DMA ring dequeue (bsc#1265089). * CVE-2026-43439: cgroup: fix race between task migration and iteration (bsc#1265141). * CVE-2026-43451: netfilter: nfnetlink_queue: fix entry leak in bridge verdict error path (bsc#1265009). * CVE-2026-43496: net/sched: sch_red: Replace direct dequeue call with peek and qdisc_dequeue_peeked (bsc#1266000). * CVE-2026-45839: bpf: reject negative CO-RE accessor indices in bpf_core_parse_spec() (bsc#1266399). * CVE-2026-45860: netfilter: nf_conncount: increase the connection clean up limit to 64 (bsc#1266710). * CVE-2026-45873: netfilter: nft_set_rbtree: check for partial overlaps in anonymous sets (bsc#1266715). * CVE-2026-45877: HID: intel-ish-hid: fix NULL-ptr-deref in ishtp_bus_remove_all_clients (bsc#1266468). * CVE-2026-45905: xfrm: fix ip_rt_bug race in icmp_route_lookup reverse path (bsc#1266685). * CVE-2026-45913: net: bridge: mcast: always update mdb_n_entries for vlan contexts (bsc#1266891). * CVE-2026-45915: fat: avoid parent link count underflow in rmdir (bsc#1266896). * CVE-2026-45917: ipvs: do not keep dest_dst if dev is going down (bsc#1266900). * CVE-2026-45944: iommu/vt-d: Clear Present bit before tearing down context entry (bsc#1267203). * CVE-2026-45973: RDMA/mlx5: Fix UMR hang in LAG error state unload (bsc#1267025). * CVE-2026-45981: s390/cio: Fix device lifecycle handling in css_alloc_subchannel() (bsc#1267204). * CVE-2026-45994: ibmasm: fix OOB reads in command_file_write due to missing size checks (bsc#1267432). * CVE-2026-46003: net: qrtr: ns: Limit the total number of nodes (bsc#1267210). * CVE-2026-46015: tcp: call sk_data_ready() after listener migration (bsc#1267439). * CVE-2026-46023: dm mirror: fix integer overflow in create_dirty_log() (bsc#1267449). * CVE-2026-46026: net: qrtr: ns: Limit the maximum number of lookups (bsc#1266876). * CVE-2026-46027: net/smc: avoid early lgr access in smc_clc_wait_msg (bsc#1266744). * CVE-2026-46038: net: qrtr: ns: Free the node during ctrl_cmd_bye() (bsc#1266695). * CVE-2026-46040: inotify: fix watch count leak when fsnotify_add_inode_mark_locked() fails (bsc#1267472). * CVE-2026-46056: kernel: Bluetooth: hci_event: fix potential UAF in SSP passkey handlers (bsc#1267435). * CVE-2026-46064: ibmasm: fix heap over-read in ibmasm_send_i2o_message() (bsc#1267497). * CVE-2026-46068: crypto: nx - fix bounce buffer leaks in nx842_crypto_{alloc,free}_ctx (bsc#1267592). * CVE-2026-46086: net: bridge: use a stable FDB dst snapshot in RCU readers (bsc#1267524). * CVE-2026-46089: zram: do not forget to endio for partial discard requests (bsc#1267445). * CVE-2026-46102: net: strparser: fix skb_head leak in strp_abort_strp() (bsc#1267502). * CVE-2026-46132: net: rtnetlink: zero ifla_vf_broadcast to avoid stack infoleak in rtnl_fill_vfinfo (bsc#1267616). * CVE-2026-46137: mptcp: pm: ADD_ADDR rtx: fix potential data-race (bsc#1267570). * CVE-2026-46147: KVM: arm64: Factor out pKVM hyp vcpu creation to separate function (bsc#1267689). * CVE-2026-46158: mptcp: pm: ADD_ADDR rtx: always decrease sk refcount (bsc#1266880). * CVE-2026-46168: mptcp: sockopt: set timestamp flags on subflow socket, not msk (bsc#1266869). * CVE-2026-46170: mptcp: pm: reuse ID 0 after delete and re-add (bsc#1267714). * CVE-2026-46180: wifi: brcmfmac: Fix potential use-after-free issue when stopping watchdog task (bsc#1266813). * CVE-2026-46189: RDMA/vmw_pvrdma: Fix double free on pvrdma_alloc_ucontext() error path (bsc#1266918). * CVE-2026-46191: fbcon: Avoid OOB font access if console rotation fails (bsc#1267690). * CVE-2026-46193: xfrm: ah: account for ESN high bits in async callbacks (bsc#1267656). * CVE-2026-46207: vsock/virtio: fix length and offset in tap skb for split packets (bsc#1267691). * CVE-2026-46234: vsock: fix buffer size clamping order (bsc#1266904). * CVE-2026-46245: drm/amd/display: Fix dc_link NULL handling in HPD init (bsc#1267678). * CVE-2026-46249: octeontx2-af: Fix PF driver crash with kexec kernel booting (bsc#1267683). * CVE-2026-46265: RDMA/hns: Fix WQ_MEM_RECLAIM warning (bsc#1267662). * CVE-2026-46292: pmdomain: core: Fix detach procedure for virtual devices in genpd (bsc#1267943). * CVE-2026-46294: dm: fix a buffer overflow in ioctl processing (bsc#1267939). * CVE-2026-46306: flow_dissector: do not dissect PPPoE PFC frames (bsc#1267986). * CVE-2026-46321: tun: free page on short-frame rejection in tun_xdp_one() (bsc#1268024). * CVE-2026-46324: netfilter: nf_tables: Introduce functions freeing nft_hook objects (bsc#1267995). * CVE-2026-52910: pf: Free reuseport cBPF prog after RCU grace period (bsc#1268659). * CVE-2026-52915: netfilter: ip6t_hbh: reject oversized option lists (bsc#1269001). * CVE-2026-52921: netfilter: ipset: stop hash:* range iteration at end (bsc#1269024). * CVE-2026-52927: netfilter: ebtables: fix OOB read in compat_mtw_from_user (bsc#1269027). * CVE-2026-52930: ipc/shm: serialize orphan cleanup with shm_nattch updates (bsc#1269003). * CVE-2026-52937: tap: fix stack info leak in tap_ioctl() SIOCGIFHWADDR (bsc#1268983). * CVE-2026-52941: net/smc: avoid NULL deref of conn->lnk in smc_msg_event tracepoint (bsc#1268966). * CVE-2026-52942: netfilter: nf_log: validate MAC header was set before dumping it (bsc#1268967). * CVE-2026-52947: net: qrtr: fix refcount saturation and potential UAF in qrtr_port_remove (bsc#1269115). * CVE-2026-52953: iommu/vt-d: Fix oops due to out of scope access (bsc#1269133). * CVE-2026-52967: smb/client: fix possible infinite loop and oob read in symlink_data() (bsc#1269181). * CVE-2026-52970: netfilter: nft_ct: fix missing expect put in obj eval (bsc#1269229). * CVE-2026-52974: net: tls: fix strparser anchor skb leak on offload RX setup failure (bsc#1269233). * CVE-2026-52981: neigh: let neigh_xmit take skb ownership (bsc#1269254). * CVE-2026-52984: net/sched: netem: fix queue limit check to include reordered packets (bsc#1269272). * CVE-2026-52986: netfilter: nf_conntrack_sip: don't use simple_strtoul (bsc#1269289). * CVE-2026-52988: rculist: add list_splice_rcu() for private lists (bsc#1269362). * CVE-2026-52991: sched/psi: fix race between file release and pressure write (bsc#1269134). * CVE-2026-52995: net/rds: zero per-item info buffer before handing it to visitors (bsc#1269124). * CVE-2026-52998: netfilter: nfnetlink_osf: fix potential NULL dereference in ttl check (bsc#1269118). * CVE-2026-52999: netfilter: nfnetlink_osf: fix out-of-bounds read on option matching (bsc#1269119). * CVE-2026-53000: netfilter: nat: use kfree_rcu to release ops (bsc#1269117). * CVE-2026-53002: netfilter: conntrack: remove sprintf usage (bsc#1269112). * CVE-2026-53003: pppoe: drop PFC frames (bsc#1269111). * CVE-2026-53004: sctp: fix OOB write to userspace in sctp_getsockopt_peer_auth_chunks (bsc#1269106). * CVE-2026-53006: ipv6: fix possible UAF in icmpv6_rcv() (bsc#1269104). * CVE-2026-53009: ice: fix double-free of tx_buf skb (bsc#1269098). * CVE-2026-53011: net/sched: taprio: fix use-after-free in advance_sched() on schedule switch (bsc#1269094). * CVE-2026-53012: nexthop: fix IPv6 route referencing IPv4 nexthop (bsc#1269154). * CVE-2026-53013: macvlan: fix macvlan_get_size() not reserving space for IFLA_MACVLAN_BC_CUTOFF (bsc#1269095). * CVE-2026-53032: bpf: Fix NULL deref in map_kptr_match_type for scalar regs (bsc#1269138). * CVE-2026-53062: dm cache policy smq: fix missing locks in invalidating cache blocks (bsc#1269658). * CVE-2026-53063: dm cache: fix write hang in passthrough mode (bsc#1269659). * CVE-2026-53064: dm cache: fix null-deref with concurrent writes in passthrough mode (bsc#1269132). * CVE-2026-53069: net, bpf: fix null-ptr-deref in xdp_master_redirect() for down master (bsc#1269186). * CVE-2026-53074: bpf: reject short IPv4/IPv6 inputs in bpf_prog_test_run_skb (bsc#1269688). * CVE-2026-53083: bpf: Fix RCU stall in bpf_fd_array_map_clear() (bsc#1269964). * CVE-2026-53088: net: bcmgenet: fix off-by-one in bcmgenet_put_txcb (bsc#1269185). * CVE-2026-53106: bpf: Do not allow deleting local storage in NMI (bsc#1269990). * CVE-2026-53107: wifi: libertas: use USB anchors for tracking in-flight URBs (bsc#1269991). * CVE-2026-53123: md: wake raid456 reshape waiters before suspend (bsc#1269643). * CVE-2026-53129: fs/mbcache: cancel shrink work before destroying the cache (bsc#1269633). * CVE-2026-53131: netfilter: require Ethernet MAC header before using eth_hdr() (bsc#1269773). * CVE-2026-53132: vsock/virtio: fix potential unbounded skb queue (bsc#1269290). * CVE-2026-53134: netfilter: nft_fib: fix stale stack leak via the OIFNAME register (bsc#1269819). * CVE-2026-53175: inet: frags: fix use-after-free caused by the fqdir_pre_exit() flush (bsc#1269714). * CVE-2026-53183: mptcp: allow subflow rcv wnd to shrink (bsc#1269376). * CVE-2026-53184: udp: clear skb->dev before running a sockmap verdict (bsc#1269689). * CVE-2026-53185: zram: fix use-after-free in zram_bvec_write_partial() (bsc#1269660). * CVE-2026-53186: RDMA/srp: bound SRP_RSP sense copy by the received length (bsc#1269663). * CVE-2026-53189: mm/huge_memory: update file PMD counter before folio_put() (bsc#1269797). * CVE-2026-53212: netfilter: nft_tunnel: fix use-after-free on object destroy (bsc#1269672). * CVE-2026-53218: netfilter: nft_exthdr: fix register tracking for F_PRESENT flag (bsc#1269273). * CVE-2026-53221: ip6_vti: fix incorrect tunnel matching in vti6_tnl_lookup() (bsc#1269318). * CVE-2026-53224: sctp: validate embedded INIT chunk and address list lengths in cookie (bsc#1269997). * CVE-2026-53225: sctp: fix uninit-value in __sctp_rcv_asconf_lookup() (bsc#1269711). * CVE-2026-53227: net: openvswitch: fix possible kfree_skb of ERR_PTR (bsc#1269877). * CVE-2026-53230: net/mlx5: Fix slab-out-of-bounds in mlx5_query_nic_vport_mac_list (bsc#1269270). * CVE-2026-53236: tcp: restrict SO_ATTACH_FILTER to priv users (bsc#1269994). * CVE-2026-53239: xfrm: policy: fix use-after-free on inexact bin in xfrm_policy_bysel_ctx() (bsc#1269677). * CVE-2026-53246: sctp: validate cached peer INIT chunk length in COOKIE_ECHO processing (bsc#1269988). * CVE-2026-53250: xsk: cache csum_start/csum_offset to fix TOCTOU in xsk_skb_metadata() (bsc#1269808). * CVE-2026-53252: adaption to srcu change of hci_dev in hci_sysfs (bsc#1269307). * CVE-2026-53262: l2tp: pppol2tp: hold reference to session in pppol2tp_ioctl() (bsc#1270000). * CVE-2026-53267: netfilter: nft_ct: bail out on template ct in get eval (bsc#1269577). * CVE-2026-53268: netfilter: conntrack_irc: fix possible out-of-bounds read (bsc#1269257). * CVE-2026-53270: ipvs: clear the svc scheduler ptr early on edit (bsc#1269240). * CVE-2026-53275: ipv6: mcast: Fix use-after-free when processing MLD queries (bsc#1269810). * CVE-2026-53289: ice: fix NULL pointer dereference in ice_reset_all_vfs() (bsc#1269694). * CVE-2026-53291: ALSA: hda/conexant: Fix missing error check for jack detection (bsc#1269697). * CVE-2026-53354: arm64: errata: Mitigate TLBI errata on various Arm CPUs (bsc#1270230). * CVE-2026-53345: KVM: Don't WARN if memory is dirtied without a vCPU when the VM is dying (bsc#1270132). * CVE-2026-53355: net: rds: clear i_sends on setup unwind (bsc#1270249). * CVE-2026-53369: udf: reject descriptors with oversized CRC length (bsc#1271818). * CVE-2026-53375: drm/amdgpu/vce: Prevent partial address patches (bsc#1271899). * CVE-2026-53388: fuse: re-lock request before replacing page cache folio (bsc#1271825). * CVE-2026-53391: NFSv4/pNFS: reject zero-length r_addr in nfs4_decode_mp_ds_addr (bsc#1271904). * CVE-2026-53392: NFSv4/flexfiles: reject zero filehandle version count (bsc#1271826). * CVE-2026-53393: nfsd: Don't reset the write verifier on a commit EAGAIN (bsc#1271858). * CVE-2026-53397: nfsd: fix posix_acl leak on SETACL decode failure (bsc#1271869). * CVE-2026-53398: NFSD: Fix SECINFO_NO_NAME decode error cleanup (bsc#1271870). * CVE-2026-53399: nfsd: release layout stid on setlease failure (bsc#1271832). * CVE-2026-53402: fbdev: fbcon: fix out-of-bounds read in err_out of (bsc#1271908). * CVE-2026-63794: KVM: SVM: Fix page overflow in sev_dbg_crypt() for ENCRYPT path (bsc#1271964). * CVE-2026-63795: 9p: avoid putting oldfid in p9_client_walk() error path (bsc#1271955). * CVE-2026-63802: blk-cgroup: fix UAF in __blkcg_rstat_flush() (bsc#1272282). * CVE-2026-63806: KVM: Replace guest-triggerable BUG_ON() in ioeventfd datamatch with get_unaligned() (bsc#1272268). * CVE-2026-63807: KVM: x86/mmu: Ensure hugepage is in by slot before checking max mapping level (bsc#1272263). * CVE-2026-63809: bpf: NUL-terminate replaced sysctl value (bsc#1272296). * CVE-2026-63824: KEYS: fix overflow in keyctl_pkey_params_get_2() (bsc#1272180). * CVE-2026-63829: net: ip_gre: require CAP_NET_ADMIN in the device netns for changelink (bsc#1272176). * CVE-2026-63901: USB: serial: digi_acceleport: fix memory corruption with small endpoints (bsc#1272501). * CVE-2026-63912: xfrm: esp: restore combined single-frag length gate (bsc#1272836). * CVE-2026-63917: ip6: vti: Use ip6_tnl.net in vti6_changelink() (bsc#1272904). * CVE-2026-63919: xfrm: input: hold netns during deferred transport reinjection (bsc#1272907). * CVE-2026-63921: ip6: vti: Use ip6_tnl.net in vti6_siocdevprivate() (bsc#1272918). * CVE-2026-63922,CVE-2026-63924: ipv6: exthdrs: refresh nh after handling HAO option (bsc#1272855). * CVE-2026-63952: memfd: deny writeable mappings when implying SEAL_WRITE (bsc#1272468). * CVE-2026-63962: usb: typec: tcpm: bound altmode_desc[] per iteration in svdm_consume_modes() (bsc#1272482). * CVE-2026-63968: ipv6: fix possible infinite loop in fib6_select_path() (bsc#1272466). * CVE-2026-63971: sctp: fix race between sctp_wait_for_connect and peeloff (bsc#1272678). * CVE-2026-63984: ipv6: rpl: fix hdrlen overflow in ipv6_rpl_srh_decompress() (bsc#1272865). * CVE-2026-63994: tunnels: load network headers after skb_cow() in iptunnel_pmtud_build_icmp() (bsc#1273035). * CVE-2026-64025: bpf, skmsg: fix verdict sk_data_ready racing with ktls rx (bsc#1273117). * CVE-2026-64106: KVM: arm64: vgic-its: Reject restored DTE with out-of-range num_eventid_bits (bsc#1272242). * CVE-2026-64187: xfs: fail recovery on a committed log item with no regions (bsc#1272204). * CVE-2026-64189: netfilter: ipset: fix race between dump and ip_set_list resize (bsc#1272207). * CVE-2026-64298: NFSv4: include MAY_WRITE in open permission mask for O_TRUNC (bsc#1273550). * CVE-2026-64560: posix-cpu-timers: Prevent UAF caused by non-leader exec() race (bsc#1273004). * CVE-2026-64561: KVM: x86: Check for invalid/obsolete root _after_ making MMU pages available (bsc#1273231). * CVE-2026-64564: sctp: don't free the ASCONF's own transport in DEL-IP processing (bsc#1274072). * CVE-2026-64600: xfs: resample the data fork mapping after cycling ILOCK (bsc#1271526). The following non security issues were fixed: * accel/qaic: use sizeof(*trans_hdr) for transaction length check (git-fixes). * ALSA: hda: codecs: hdmi: disable keep-alive before audio format change (git- fixes). * ALSA: hda: conexant: Remove mic bias threshold override (git-fixes). * ALSA: hda: cs35l41: validate and free ACPI mute object (git-fixes). * ALSA: hda: Fix cached processing coefficient verbs (git-fixes). * ALSA: lx6464es: fix period byte count for 16-bit streams (git-fixes). * ALSA: pcm: wake linked drain waiters on unlink (git-fixes). * ALSA: seq: close a re-opened queue timer in the destructor (git-fixes). * ALSA: ump: fix double free of out_cvts on rawmidi error (git-fixes). * ALSA: usb-audio: Clamp frame size in implicit-feedback mode (git-fixes). * ALSA: usb-audio: Fix DMA buffer out-of-bounds write when fill_max is set (git-fixes). * ALSA: usb-audio: fix OOB write in snd_usbmidi_akai_output() (git-fixes). * ALSA: usb-audio: fix use-after-free in ump_to_endpoint() (git-fixes). * ALSA: usb-audio: Skip DSD quirk for Musical Fidelity M6s DAC (git-fixes). * ASoC: amd: ps: fix wrong ACP version string in pci_request_regions() (git- fixes). * ASoC: bt-sco: fix duplicate DAPM widget names for wideband DAI (git-fixes). * ASoC: cs35l56: Fix potential probe() deadlock (git-fixes). * ASoC: cs35l56: Use complete_all() to signal init_completion (git-fixes). * ASoC: max98090: fix missing IS_ERR() before PTR_ERR() on mclk lookup (git- fixes). * ASoC: max98095: fix missing IS_ERR() before PTR_ERR() on mclk lookup (git- fixes). * ASoC: mediatek: mt8192-afe-pcm: Convert to devm_pm_runtime_enable() (stable- fixes). * ASoC: mediatek: mt8192-afe-pcm: Simplify with dev_err_probe() (stable- fixes). * ASoC: meson: aiu: fifo-spdif: soft reset the S/PDIF datapath on start/stop (git-fixes). * ASoC: tas2562: fix broken entries in the volume lookup table (git-fixes). * ASoC: tas2562: fix deprecated 'shut-down' GPIO always cleared after lookup (git-fixes). * ASoC: tas2562: fix DVC coefficient write order (git-fixes). * ASoC: tas2781: bound firmware description string parsing (git-fixes). * assoc_array: trim the final shortcut word using the current chunk end (git- fixes). * batman-adv: dat: fix tie-break for candidate selection (git-fixes). * batman-adv: fix VLAN priority offset (git-fixes). * batman-adv: frag: fix primary_if leak on failed linearization (git-fixes). * batman-adv: frag: free unfragmentable packet (git-fixes). * batman-adv: tt: avoid request storms during pending request (git-fixes). * batman-adv: tt: prevent TVLV OOB check overflow (git-fixes). * bitops: make BYTES_TO_BITS() treewide-available (stable-fixes). * Bluetooth: 6lowpan: fix cyclic locking warning on netdev unregister (stable- fixes). * Bluetooth: btintel: Validate length before parsing diagnostics TLV (git- fixes). * Bluetooth: btrtl: validate firmware patch bounds (git-fixes). * Bluetooth: btusb: Add USB ID 2c4e:0128 for Mercusys MA60XNB (stable-fixes). * Bluetooth: btusb: mediatek: remove the unnecessary goto tag (stable-fixes). * Bluetooth: btusb: validate Realtek vendor event length (git-fixes). * Bluetooth: hci_sync: hold conn in hci_connect_acl/le_sync() callbacks (git- fixes). * Bluetooth: hci_sync: Protect UUID list traversal (git-fixes). * Bluetooth: HIDP: reject frames without a transaction header (git-fixes). * Bluetooth: HIDP: validate numbered report payloads (git-fixes). * Bluetooth: ISO: fix timeout vs sync_timeout typo in check_bcast_qos (git- fixes). * Bluetooth: L2CAP: fix UAF in l2cap_le_connect_rsp (git-fixes). * Bluetooth: mgmt: fix locking in unpair_device/disconnect_sync (git-fixes). * Bluetooth: mgmt: hold reference for hci_conn in mgmt_pending_cmds (git- fixes). * Bluetooth: mgmt: Translate HCI reason in Device Disconnected event (git- fixes). * Bluetooth: qca: fix NVM tag length underflow in TLV parser (git-fixes). * Bluetooth: RFCOMM: Fix session UAF in set_termios (git-fixes). * bus: sunxi-rsb: Always check register address validity (git-fixes). * can: bcm: add missing rcu list annotations and operations (git-fixes). * can: bcm: defer rx_op deallocation to workqueue to fix thrtimer UAF (git- fixes). * can: bcm: fix lockless bound/ifindex race and silent RX_SETUP failure (git- fixes). * can: c_can: c_can_chip_config(): keep controller in init mode until bittiming is configured (git-fixes). * can: ctucanfd: add missing MODULE_DEVICE_TABLE() (git-fixes). * can: ctucanfd: handle bus error interrupts (git-fixes). * can: ctucanfd: mark error-active controller status valid (git-fixes). * can: ctucanfd: unmap BAR0 using base address (git-fixes). * can: ctucanfd: use self-test mode for PRESUME_ACK (git-fixes). * can: ems_usb: validate CPC message lengths (git-fixes). * can: esd_usb: kill anchored URBs before freeing netdevs (git-fixes). * can: etas_es58x: es58x_read_bulk_callback(): fix RX buffer leak on URB resubmit failure (git-fixes). * can: isotp: check register_netdevice_notifier() error in module init (git- fixes). * can: isotp: use unconditional synchronize_rcu() in isotp_release() (git- fixes). * can: j1939: transport: j1939_session_fresh_new(): initialize receive buffer (git-fixes). * can: kvaser_usb: kvaser_usb_hydra_get_busparams(): fix memory leak in kvaser_usb_hydra_get_busparams() (git-fixes). * can: kvaser_usb_leaf: kvaser_usb_leaf_wait_cmd(): validate received command extents (git-fixes). * can: peak_usb: add bounds check for USB channel index (git-fixes). * can: peak_usb: peak_usb_start(): fix double free of transfer buffer on URB submit error (git-fixes). * can: peak_usb: validate uCAN receive record lengths (git-fixes). * can: softing: fw_parse(): validate firmware record spans (git-fixes). * cdrom: fix stack out-of-bounds read in CDROMVOLCTRL (git-fixes). * comedi: comedi_parport: deal with premature interrupt (git-fixes). * dm cache policy smq: check allocation under invalidate lock (git-fixes). * dm cache: fix missing return in invalidate_committed's error path (git- fixes). * dmaengine: idxd: fix double free of wq, engine, and group structs (git- fixes). * dmaengine: idxd: fix fdev setup failure cleanup in idxd_cdev_open() (git- fixes). * dmaengine: qcom: bam_dma: Fix command element mask field for BAM v1.6.0+ (git-fixes). * dmaengine: sun6i-dma: Fix reclaim descriptors while terminating DMA (git- fixes). * driver core: Fix missing jiffies conversion in deferred_probe_extend_timeout() (git-fixes). * driver core: Guard deferred probe timeout extension with delayed_work_pending() (git-fixes). * driver core: Use mod_delayed_work to prevent lost deferred probe work (git- fixes). * Drivers: hv: vmbus: Set DMA coherent mask for VMBus devices (git-fixes). * drm/amd/display: set new_stream to NULL after release (git-fixes). * drm/amd/display: use proper context for logging (git-fixes). * drm/amd/pm/ci: Don't disable MCLK DPM on Bonaire 0x6658 (R7 260X) (git- fixes). * drm/amd/pm: make pp_features read-only when scpm is enabled (stable-fixes). * drm/amdgpu/gfx8: drop unecessary BUG_ON() (stable-fixes). * drm/amdgpu/gfx9.4.3: replace BUG_ON() with WARN_ON() (stable-fixes). * drm/amdgpu/gfx9: replace BUG_ON() with WARN_ON() (stable-fixes). * drm/amdgpu/gfx10: replace BUG_ON() with WARN_ON() (stable-fixes). * drm/amdgpu/gfx11: replace BUG_ON() with WARN_ON() (stable-fixes). * drm/amdgpu/sdma4.4.2: replace BUG_ON() with WARN_ON() (stable-fixes). * drm/amdgpu/sdma5.0: replace BUG_ON() with WARN_ON() (stable-fixes). * drm/amdgpu/sdma5.2: replace BUG_ON() with WARN_ON() (stable-fixes). * drm/amdgpu/sdma6.0: replace BUG_ON() with WARN_ON() (stable-fixes). * drm/amdgpu/uvd: Fix forcing MSG, FB BOs into VCPU segment when it isn't at 0 (v2) (stable-fixes). * drm/amdgpu/uvd: Place VCPU BO only in VRAM for UVD 4.x and older (stable- fixes). * drm/amdgpu/vce: fix integer overflow in image size (stable-fixes). * drm/amdgpu/vcn4: avoid rereading IB param length (stable-fixes). * drm/amdgpu: fix bo->pin leaking in amdgpu_bo_create_reserved (stable-fixes). * drm/amdgpu: fix division by zero with invalid uvd dimensions (stable-fixes). * drm/amdgpu: Fix VFCT bus number matching with soft filter (stable-fixes). * drm/amdgpu: invoke pm_genpd_remove() before freeing genpd (stable-fixes). * drm/amdkfd: Check bounds in allocate_event_notification_slot (stable-fixes). * drm/amdkfd: free MQD managers on DQM init failures (git-fixes). * drm/amdkfd: hold event_mutex while checkpointing CRIU events (git-fixes). * drm/dp: Read the PCON max FRL bandwidth only for HDMI DFPs (git-fixes). * drm/i915/gt: use correct selftest config symbol (git-fixes). * drm/i915/selftests: Fix GT PM sort comparators (git-fixes). * drm/mediatek: ovl_adaptor: balance component registrations (git-fixes). * drm/radeon: fix r100_copy_blit for large BOs (stable-fixes). * drm/tegra: gr2d/gr3d: Contain PM in the gr _d_probe/gr_ d_remove (git- fixes). * drm/tegra: gr2d/gr3d: Initialize address register map before HOST1X client is registered (stable-fixes). * drm/vc4: hvs/v3d: Fix null dereference in unbind (git-fixes). * drm/vc4: Prevent shader BO mappings from becoming writable (git-fixes). * drm/vc4: Supply the overflow slot size in BPOS, not the whole bin BO size (git-fixes). * drm/vc4: Zero the tile state data array before each BIN job (git-fixes). * drm/virtio: fix deadlock in display_info_cb by removing hotplug from dequeue worker (git-fixes). * drm/vmwgfx: bound DMA command body size against suffix pointer (git-fixes). * drm/vmwgfx: drop dma_buf reference on foreign-fd prime import (git-fixes). * drm/vmwgfx: fix guest_memory_dirty bitfield clobbered as size (git-fixes). * drm/vmwgfx: reject DX_BIND_QUERY without a DX context (git-fixes). * drm/vmwgfx: use check_add_overflow for shader size+offset bound (git-fixes). * drm/vmwgfx: validate DRAW_PRIMITIVES header size before division (git- fixes). * drm/vmwgfx: validate external BO copy bounds for both stride paths (git- fixes). * drm/vmwgfx: Validate vmw_surface_metadata::array_size (git-fixes). * fbcon: fix NULL pointer dereference for a console without vc_data (stable- fixes). * fbdev/efifb: Replace references to global screen_info by local pointer (stable-fixes). * fbdev: carminefb: fix potential memory leak in alloc_carmine_fb() (git- fixes). * fbdev: efifb: fix memory leak in efifb_probe() (git-fixes). * firewire: net: Fix fragmented datagram reassembly (git-fixes). * firmware: arm_ffa: Fix NULL dereference in ffa_partition_info_get() (git- fixes). * firmware: arm_scmi: Rate-limit queue-full warnings in IRQ context (git- fixes). * firmware_loader: introduce __free() cleanup hanler (stable-fixes). * gpio: eic-sprd: use raw_spinlock_t in the irq startup path (git-fixes). * gpio: mlxbf3: fail probe if gpiochip registration fails (git-fixes). * gpio: pca953x: fix cache_only and IRQ state on restore_context() failure (git-fixes). * gpu: host1x: Fix device reference leak in host1x_device_parse_dt() error path (git-fixes). * gpu: host1x: Fix use-after-free in host1x_bo_clear_cached_mappings (stable- fixes). * HID: add haptics page defines (stable-fixes). * HID: Intel-ish-hid: Ishtp: Fix sensor reads after ACPI S3 suspend (bsc#1266468). * HID: playstation: validate num_touch_reports in DualShock 4 reports (stable- fixes). * hrtimers: Introduce hrtimer_setup() to replace hrtimer_init() (bsc#1271912). * hwmon: (adt7470) Fix busy-loop and I2C flooding in update thread (git- fixes). * hwmon: (adt7470) Fix cache updated before hardware write on I2C error (git- fixes). * hwmon: (adt7470) Fix divide-by-zero TOCTOU crash in fan speed read (git- fixes). * hwmon: (adt7470) Fix fans stuck in manual mode on I2C errors (git-fixes). * hwmon: (adt7470) Fix PWM auto temp state array and bounds check (git-fixes). * hwmon: (adt7470) Fix swapped PWM3 and PWM4 auto mode masks (git-fixes). * hwmon: (adt7470) Fix temperature alarm logic in hwmon_temp_read() (git- fixes). * hwmon: (adt7470) Use cached PWM frequency value (git-fixes). * hwmon: (asus-ec-sensors) add missed handle for ENOMEM (git-fixes). * hwmon: (asus-ec-sensors) fix EC read intervals (git-fixes). * hwmon: (asus-ec-sensors) fix looping over banks while reading from EC (git- fixes). * hwmon: (corsair-cpro) Stop device IO before calling hid_hw_stop (git-fixes). * hwmon: (corsair-psu) Stop device IO before calling hid_hw_stop (git-fixes). * hwmon: (lm90) Only report alarms if driver is ready (git-fixes). * hwmon: (nct6775-core) Prevent access to unsupported weight registers (git- fixes). * hwmon: (npcm750-pwm-fan): stop fan timer on device detach (git-fixes). * hwmon: (nzxt-smart2) Stop device IO before calling hid_hw_stop (git-fixes). * hwmon: (pmbus) Fix return value from pmbus_update_byte_data() (git-fixes). * hwmon: (pmbus/core) notify on the hwmon device, not the i2c client (git- fixes). * hwmon: (w83627hf) remove VID sysfs files on error and remove (stable-fixes). * hwmon: (w83793) remove vrm sysfs file on probe failure (stable-fixes). * hwmon: occ: validate poll response sensor blocks (git-fixes). * i2c: amd-mp2: Unregister callback on adapter add failure (git-fixes). * i2c: imx: Cancel hrtimer before clearing slave pointer (git-fixes). * i2c: imx: fix locked bus on SMBus block-read of 0 (atomic) (git-fixes). * i2c: imx: Fix slave registration race and error handling (git-fixes). * i2c: imx: separate atomic, dma and non-dma use case (stable-fixes). * i2c: jz4780: Cache host clock rate at probe to prevent CCF prepare_lock deadlock (git-fixes). * i2c: mediatek: fix WRRD for SoCs without auto_restart option (git-fixes). * i2c: mlxbf: Fix use-after-free in mlxbf_i2c_init_resource() (git-fixes). * i3c: mipi-i3c-hci: Correct RING_CTRL_ABORT handling in DMA dequeue (git- fixes). * i3c: mipi-i3c-hci: Preserve RUN bit when aborting DMA ring (git-fixes). * ice: don't check has_ready_bitmap in E810 functions (bsc#1269981). * ice: factor out ice_ptp_rebuild_owner() (bsc#1269981). * ice: fix PTP Call Trace during PTP release (bsc#1269981). * ice: Fix PTP NULL pointer dereference during VSI rebuild (bsc#1269981). * ice: introduce PTP state machine (bsc#1269981). * ice: pass reset type to PTP reset functions (bsc#1269981). * ice: rename ice_ptp_tx_cfg_intr (bsc#1269981). * ice: rename verify_cached to has_ready_bitmap (bsc#1269981). * ice: stop destroying and reinitalizing Tx tracker during reset (bsc#1269981). * ieee802154: admin-gate legacy LLSEC dump operations (git-fixes). * ieee802154: allow legacy LLSEC ADD/DEL ops to pass strict validation (git- fixes). * ieee802154: ca8210: fix cas_ctl leak on spi_async failure (git-fixes). * ieee802154: ca8210: fix pointer truncation in kfifo on 64-bit (git-fixes). * ieee802154: fix kernel-infoleak in dgram_recvmsg() (git-fixes). * ieee802154: Remove WARN_ON() in cfg802154_pernet_exit() (git-fixes). * iio: common: st_sensors: honour channel endianness in read_axis_data (git- fixes). * Input: atkbd - validate scancode in firmware keymap entries (git-fixes). * Input: elan_i2c - prevent division by zero and arithmetic underflow (git- fixes). * Input: goodix - clamp the device-reported contact count (git-fixes). * Input: iforce - bound the device-reported force-feedback effect index (git- fixes). * Input: ims-pcu - add response length checks (git-fixes). * Input: ims-pcu - fix DMA mapping violation in line setup (git-fixes). * Input: ims-pcu - fix firmware leak in async update (git-fixes). * Input: ims-pcu - fix heap-buffer-overflow in ims_pcu_process_data() (git- fixes). * Input: ims-pcu - fix logic error in packet reset (git-fixes). * Input: ims-pcu - fix out-of-bounds read in ims_pcu_irq() debug logging (git- fixes). * Input: ims-pcu - fix potential infinite loop in CDC union descriptor parsing (git-fixes). * Input: ims-pcu - fix race condition in reset_device sysfs callback (git- fixes). * Input: ims-pcu - fix type confusion in CDC union descriptor parsing (git- fixes). * Input: ims-pcu - fix use-after-free and double-free in disconnect (git- fixes). * Input: ims-pcu - release data interface on disconnect (git-fixes). * Input: ims-pcu - validate control endpoint type (git-fixes). * Input: maple_keyb - set driver data before registering input device (stable- fixes). * Input: maplecontrol - set driver data before registering input device (stable-fixes). * Input: maplemouse - set driver data before registering input device (stable- fixes). * Input: rmi4 - fix bit count in bitmap_copy() (git-fixes). * Input: rmi4 - fix limit in rmi_register_desc_has_subpacket() (git-fixes). * Input: rmi4 - fix memory leak in rmi_set_attn_data() (git-fixes). * Input: rmi4 - fix num_subpackets overflow in register descriptor (git- fixes). * Input: rmi4 - fix register descriptor address calculation (git-fixes). * Input: rmi4 - fix type overflow in register counts (git-fixes). * Input: rmi4 - initialize attn_fifo properly (stable-fixes). * Input: rmi4 - iterative IRQ handler (git-fixes). * Input: rmi4 - refactor F12 probe function (stable-fixes). * Input: rmi4 - refactor register descriptor parsing (git-fixes). * Input: rmi4 - tolerate short register descriptor structure (git-fixes). * Input: rmi4 - use local presence map in rmi_read_register_desc() (stable- fixes). * Input: serio - define serio_pause_rx guard to pause and resume serio ports (stable-fixes). * Input: synaptics-rmi4 - add support for querying DPM value (F12) (stable- fixes). * Input: synaptics-rmi4 - fix crash when DPM query is not supported (git- fixes). * Input: synaptics-rmi4 - unregister function handlers on physical driver registration failure (git-fixes). * Input: touchwin - reset the packet index on every complete packet (git- fixes). * intel_th: fix MSC output device reference leak (git-fixes). * KVM: nVMX: Hide shadow VMCS right after VMCLEAR (git-fixes). * KVM: SVM: Bump asid_generation on CPU online to avoid ASID collision after hotplug (git-fixes). * KVM: SVM: Mark VMCB_NPT as dirty on nested VMRUN (git-fixes). * KVM: SVM: Mark VMCB_PERM_MAP as dirty on nested VMRUN (git-fixes). * KVM: x86/mmu: Fix use-after-free on vendor module reload (git-fixes). * KVM: x86/mmu: Preserve nested TDP shadow page tables if they are used as roots (git-fixes). * KVM: x86/xen: Fix cleanup logic in emulation of Xen schedop poll hypercalls (git-fixes). * KVM: x86: Fix SRCU list traversal in kvm_fire_mask_notifiers() (git-fixes). * KVM: x86: Fix VM hard lockup after prolonged inactivity with periodic HV timer (git-fixes). * KVM: x86: hyper-v: Bound the bank index when querying sparse banks (git- fixes). * KVM: x86: hyper-v: Validate all GVAs during PV TLB flush (git-fixes). * KVM: x86: Ignore pending PV EOI if the vCPU has since disabled PV EOIs (git- fixes). * mac802154: hold an interface reference across the scan worker (git-fixes). * mac802154: llsec: reject frames shorter than the authentication tag (git- fixes). * media: airspy: Return queued buffers on start_streaming() failure (git- fixes). * media: atomisp: Fix memory leak in atomisp_fixed_pattern_table() (git- fixes). * media: cedrus: clean up media device on probe failure (git-fixes). * media: cx231xx: fix devres lifetime (git-fixes). * media: cx23885: add ioremap return check and cleanup (git-fixes). * media: meson: vdec: Fix memory leak in error path of vdec_open (git-fixes). * media: msi2500: Return queued buffers on start_streaming() failure (git- fixes). * media: nxp: imx8-isi: Add missing v4l2_subdev_cleanup() in crossbar and pipe (git-fixes). * media: nxp: imx8-isi: Clean up already-initialized pipes on probe failure (git-fixes). * media: nxp: imx8-isi: Convert to platform remove callback returning void (stable-fixes). * media: nxp: imx8-isi: Fix missing v4l2_subdev_cleanup() in pipe init error path (git-fixes). * media: nxp: imx8-isi: Fix potential out-of-bounds issues (git-fixes). * media: nxp: imx8-isi: Fix scale factor calculation for hardware rounding (git-fixes). * media: nxp: imx8-isi: Fix use-after-free on remove (git-fixes). * media: nxp: imx8-isi: use devm_pm_runtime_enable() to simplify code (stable- fixes). * media: pwc: Drain fill_buf on start_streaming() failure (git-fixes). * media: pwc: Return queued buffers on start_streaming() failure (git-fixes). * media: qcom: venus: drop extra padding in NV12 raw size calculation (git- fixes). * media: qcom: venus: relax encoder frame/blur dimension steps on v4 (git- fixes). * media: qcom: venus: relax encoder frame/blur step size on v6 (git-fixes). * media: radio-si476x: Unregister v4l2_device on probe failure (git-fixes). * media: rockchip: rga: fix too small buffer size (git-fixes). * media: rtl2832: fix use-after-free in rtl2832_remove() (git-fixes). * media: rtl2832_sdr: Return queued buffers on start_streaming() failure (git- fixes). * media: saa7134: Fix a possible memory leak in saa7134_video_init1 (git- fixes). * media: staging: ipu3-imgu: Add range check for imgu_css_cfg_acc_stripe (git- fixes). * media: stm32: dcmi: unregister notifier on probe failure (git-fixes). * media: sun4i-csi: Return queued buffers on start_streaming() failure (git- fixes). * media: tegra-video: vi: fix invalid u32 return value in format lookup (git- fixes). * media: uvcvideo: Avoid partial metadata buffers (git-fixes). * media: uvcvideo: Fix buffer sequence in frame gaps (git-fixes). * media: uvcvideo: Fix sequence number when no EOF (git-fixes). * media: v4l2-ctrls-request: add NULL check in v4l2_ctrl_request_complete() (git-fixes). * media: vivid: add vivid_update_reduced_fps() (git-fixes). * media: vivid: check for vb2_is_busy() when toggling caps (git-fixes). * mei: bus: access mei_device under device_lock on cleanup (git-fixes). * memstick: ms_block: reject a card that reports too many blocks (git-fixes). * mfd: cros_ec: Delay dev_set_drvdata() until probe success (git-fixes). * mfd: sm501: Fix reference leak on failed device registration (git-fixes). * mfd: tps6586x: Fix OF node refcount (git-fixes). * mkspec-dtb: Skip missing DTBs. * mm: convert pagecache_isize_extended to use a folio (bsc#1272920). * mm: zero range of eof folio exposed by inode size extension (bsc#1272920). * mmc: vub300: defer reset until cmd_mutex is unlocked (git-fixes). * mtd: mchp23k256: use SPI match data for chip caps (git-fixes). * mtd: mtdswap: remove debugfs stats file on teardown (git-fixes). * mtd: nand: mtk-ecc: stop on ECC idle timeouts (git-fixes). * mtd: onenand: samsung: report DMA completion timeouts (git-fixes). * mtd: rawnand: Add a helper for calculating a page index (stable-fixes). * mtd: rawnand: Ensure all continuous terms are always in sync (git-fixes). * mtd: rawnand: fsl_ifc: return errors for failed page reads (git-fixes). * mtd: rawnand: lpc32xx_mlc: fail DMA transfers on timeout (git-fixes). * mtd: rawnand: lpc32xx_slc: fail DMA transfer on completion timeout (git- fixes). * mtd: rawnand: Pause continuous reads at block boundaries (git-fixes). * net/sched: cls_api: Handle TC_ACT_CONSUMED in tcf_qevent_handle (bsc#1271866). * net/x25: fix use-after-free in x25_kill_by_neigh() (git-fixes). * net: mana: Add Interrupt Moderation support (bsc#1271368). * net: mana: Return error code from mana_create_rxq() (git-fixes). * net: thunderbolt: Fix frags overflow by bounding frame_count (git-fixes). * net: usb: kalmia: bound RX frame length in kalmia_rx_fixup() (git-fixes). * net: usb: lan78xx: move functions to avoid forward definitions (stable- fixes). * net: wwan: t7xx: check skb_clone in control TX (git-fixes). * net: wwan: t7xx: destroy DMA pool on CLDMA late init failure (git-fixes). * phy: zynqmp: fix L0_TM_DISABLE_SCRAMBLE_ENCODER mask (git-fixes). * phy: zynqmp: keep SERDES scrambler and 8b/10b enabled for USB (git-fixes). * phy: zynqmp: use read-modify-write for SERDES scrambler bypass (git-fixes). * pinctrl-amd: Don't clear S4 wake bits at probe (git-fixes). * pinctrl: bm1880: add missing select GENERIC_PINCONF (git-fixes). * pinctrl: devicetree: don't free uninitialized dev_name on error path (git- fixes). * pinctrl: qcom: sc8280xp: Add missing wakeup entries for GPIO143/151 (git- fixes). * pkspec-dtb: Fix dtb-al rename. * platform/x86/amd/pmc: Add delay_suspend module parameter (stable-fixes). * platform/x86/amd/pmc: Avoid logging "(null)" for DMI values (git-fixes). * platform/x86/amd/pmc: Check for intermediate wakeup in function (stable- fixes). * platform/x86/amd/pmc: Delay suspend for some Lenovo Laptops (stable-fixes). * platform/x86/amd/pmc: Don't log during intermediate wakeups (stable-fixes). * platform/x86: dell-smbios: Move request functions for reuse (stable-fixes). * posix-cpu-timers: Cleanup the firing logic (bsc#1271912). * posix-cpu-timers: Correctly update timer status in posix_cpu_timer_del() (bsc#1271912). * posix-cpu-timers: Do not arm SIGEV_NONE timers (bsc#1271912). * posix-cpu-timers: Handle interval timers correctly in timer_get() (bsc#1271912). * posix-cpu-timers: Handle SIGEV_NONE timers correctly in timer_get() (bsc#1271912). * posix-cpu-timers: Handle SIGEV_NONE timers correctly in timer_set() (bsc#1271912). * posix-cpu-timers: Make k_itimer::it_active consistent (bsc#1271912). * posix-cpu-timers: Remove incorrect comment in posix_cpu_timer_set() (bsc#1271912). * posix-cpu-timers: Replace old expiry retrieval in posix_cpu_timer_set() (bsc#1271912). * posix-cpu-timers: Simplify posix_cpu_timer_set() (bsc#1271912). * posix-cpu-timers: Split up posix_cpu_timer_get() (bsc#1271912). * posix-cpu-timers: Use @now instead of @val for clarity (bsc#1271912). * posix-timers: Add proper state tracking (bsc#1271912). * posix-timers: Avoid direct access to hrtimer clockbase (bsc#1271912). * posix-timers: Clarify posix_timer_fn() comments (bsc#1271912). * posix-timers: Clear overrun in common_timer_set() (bsc#1271912). * posix-timers: Consolidate signal queueing (bsc#1271912). * posix-timers: Consolidate timer setup (bsc#1271912). * posix-timers: Cure si_sys_private race (bsc#1271912). * posix-timers: Document common_clock_get() correctly (bsc#1271912). * posix-timers: Expand timer_arm() callbacks with a boolean return value (bsc#1271912). * posix-timers: Polish coding style in a few places (bsc#1271912). * posix-timers: Retrieve interval in common timer_settime() code (bsc#1271912). * power: supply: bq25890: fix the -10 C NTC lookup entry (git-fixes). * RDMA/mana_ib: initialize err for empty send WR lists (git-fixes). * regulator: ltc3676: Fix incorrect IRQSTAT bit offsets (git-fixes). * remoteproc: qcom: Fix leak when custom dump_segments addition fails (git- fixes). * reset: sunxi: fix memory region leak on ioremap failure (git-fixes). * Revert "Input: rmi4 - fix register descriptor address calculation" (stable- fixes). * sched/psi: Create the psimon kthread outside of cgroup_mutex (bsc#1269134). * sctp: validate embedded address parameter length (git-fixes). * selftests/alsa: Fix memory leak in find_controls error path (git-fixes). * serial: 8250_mid: Disable DMA for selected platforms (git-fixes). * serial: 8250_mid: Fix NULL function pointer dereference on DNV/ICX-D/SNR platforms (git-fixes). * serial: 8250_mid: Remove 8250_pci usage (stable-fixes). * serial: sc16is7xx: implement gpio get_direction() callback (git-fixes). * slimbus: Convert to platform remove callback returning void (stable-fixes). * slimbus: qcom-ngd-ctrl: Avoid ABBA on tx_lock/ctrl->lock (git-fixes). * slimbus: qcom-ngd-ctrl: Balance pm_runtime enablement for NGD (git-fixes). * slimbus: qcom-ngd-ctrl: Correct PDR and SSR cleanup ownership (git-fixes). * slimbus: qcom-ngd-ctrl: Fix probe error path ordering (git-fixes). * slimbus: qcom-ngd-ctrl: Fix up platform_driver registration (git-fixes). * slimbus: qcom-ngd-ctrl: Initialize controller resources in controller (git- fixes). * slimbus: qcom-ngd-ctrl: Register callbacks after creating the ngd (git- fixes). * staging: media: atomisp: reduce load_primary_binaries() stack usage (git- fixes). * staging: rtl8723bs: core: move constants to right side in comparison (stable-fixes). * staging: rtl8723bs: fix inverted HT40 secondary channel offset (git-fixes). * time: Switch to hrtimer_setup() (bsc#1271912). * usb: cdc_acm: Add quirk for Uniden BC125AT scanner (stable-fixes). * usb: chipidea: fix usage_count leak when autosuspend_delay is negative (git- fixes). * USB: core: add USB_QUIRK_NO_LPM for VIA Labs USB 2.0 hub (stable-fixes). * usb: core: port: Deattach Type-C connector on component unbind (git-fixes). * usb: gadget: dummy_hcd: prevent fifo_req reuse during giveback (git-fixes). * usb: gadget: f_midi: cancel pending IN work before freeing the midi object (git-fixes). * usb: gadget: f_ncm: validate datagram bounds in ncm_unwrap_ntb() (git- fixes). * USB: gadget: fsl-udc: fix device name leak on probe failure (git-fixes). * usb: gadget: function: rndis: add length check for header (stable-fixes). * usb: gadget: function: rndis: add length check to response query (stable- fixes). * usb: gadget: printer: fix infinite loop in printer_read() (git-fixes). * USB: gadget: snps-udc: fix device name leak on probe failure (git-fixes). * usb: gadget: udc: bdc: free IRQ and drain func_wake_notify before teardown (git-fixes). * usb: gadget: udc: Fix use-after-free in gadget_match_driver (stable-fixes). * usb: gadget: uvc: clamp SEND_RESPONSE length to the response buffer (git- fixes). * USB: iowarrior: fix use-after-free on disconnect race (git-fixes). * usb: iowarrior: remove inherent race with minor number (stable-fixes). * USB: quirks: add NO_LPM for the Samsung T5 EVO Portable SSD (stable-fixes). * USB: serial: io_edgeport: cap received transmit credits (git-fixes). * USB: serial: io_ti: reject oversized boot-mode firmware (git-fixes). * USB: serial: keyspan_pda: fix data loss on receive throttling (git-fixes). * USB: serial: mxuport: validate firmware header size (git-fixes). * USB: serial: option: add Telit Cinterion FE990D50 compositions (stable- fixes). * wan: wanxl: Only reset hardware after BAR mapping (git-fixes). * watchdog: pretimeout: Fix UAF in watchdog_unregister_governor() (git-fixes). * wifi: at76c50x-usb: avoid length underflow in at76_guess_freq() (git-fixes). * wifi: ath6kl: fix OOB access from firmware ADDBA window size (git-fixes). * wifi: ath6kl: fix OOB read from firmware IE lengths in connect event (git- fixes). * wifi: ath6kl: fix OOB read from firmware num_msg in TX complete handler (git-fixes). * wifi: ath9k: hif_usb: don't dereference hif_dev after re-arming firmware request (git-fixes). * wifi: ath10k: fix skb leak on incomplete msdu during rx pop (git-fixes). * wifi: ath11k: fix NULL pointer dereference in ath11k_hal_srng_access_begin (git-fixes). * wifi: ath11k: fix potential buffer underflow in ath11k_hal_rx_msdu_list_get() (git-fixes). * wifi: ath11k: Flush the posted write after writing to PCIE_SOC_GLOBAL_RESET (git-fixes). * wifi: ath12k: Flush the posted write after writing to PCIE_SOC_GLOBAL_RESET (git-fixes). * wifi: brcmfmac: fix 802.1X-SHA256 call trace warning (git-fixes). * wifi: brcmfmac: initialize SDIO data work before cleanup (git-fixes). * wifi: brcmfmac: make release_scratchbuffers idempotent (git-fixes). * wifi: carl9170: bound memcpy length in cmd callback to prevent OOB read (git-fixes). * wifi: carl9170: fix buffer overflow in rx_stream failover path (git-fixes). * wifi: carl9170: fix OOB read from off-by-two in TX status handler (git- fixes). * wifi: cfg80211: bound element ID read when checking non-inheritance (git- fixes). * wifi: cfg80211: cancel sched scan results work on unregister (git-fixes). * wifi: cfg80211: reject unsupported PMSR FTM location requests (git-fixes). * wifi: cfg80211: validate PMSR FTM preamble range (git-fixes). * wifi: cfg80211: validate PMSR measurement type data (git-fixes). * wifi: ipw2100: fix potential memory leak in ipw2100_pci_init_one() (git- fixes). * wifi: iwlwifi: mvm: fix flushing during quiet CSA (bsc#1272600). * wifi: iwlwifi: mvm: fix read in wake packet notification handler (git- fixes). * wifi: iwlwifi: mvm: validate SAR GEO response payload size (git-fixes). * wifi: libertas: fix memory leak in helper_firmware_cb() (git-fixes). * wifi: mac80211: fix memory leak in ieee80211_register_hw() (git-fixes). * wifi: mac80211: free ack status frame on TX header build failure (git- fixes). * wifi: mac80211: free AP_VLAN bc_buf SKBs outside IRQ lock (git-fixes). * wifi: mac80211: recalculate TIM when a station enters power save (git- fixes). * wifi: mac80211: tear down new links on vif update error path (git-fixes). * wifi: mac80211: validate individual TWT params before driver setup (git- fixes). * wifi: mt76: connac: fix possible NULL-pointer deref in mt76_connac_mcu_uni_bss_he_tlv() (git-fixes). * wifi: mt76: mt7615: drop TXRX_NOTIFY on non-mmio buses (git-fixes). * wifi: mt76: mt7915: guard HE capability lookups (git-fixes). * wifi: mt76: mt7921: drop TXRX_NOTIFY on non-mmio buses (git-fixes). * wifi: mt76: mt7925: drop TXRX_NOTIFY on non-mmio buses (git-fixes). * wifi: mt76: mt7996: check pointer returned by mt76_connac_get_he_phy_cap() (git-fixes). * wifi: mt76: mt7996: fix possible NULL-pointer deref in mt7996_mcu_sta_bfer_eht() (git-fixes). * wifi: mwifiex: bound uAP association event IEs to the event buffer (git- fixes). * wifi: mwifiex: fix NULL dereference when the AP has HT-cap but no HT-oper (git-fixes). * wifi: mwifiex: fix permanently busy scans after multiple roam iterations (git-fixes). * wifi: mwifiex: use the subframe length when parsing A-MSDU TDLS frames (git- fixes). * wifi: nl80211: free RNR data on MBSSID mismatch (git-fixes). * wifi: nl80211: validate nested MBSSID IE blobs (git-fixes). * wifi: p54: validate RX frame length in p54_rx_eeprom_readback() (git-fixes). * wifi: rt2x00: avoid full teardown before work setup in probe (git-fixes). * wifi: wilc1000: validate assoc response length before subtracting header (git-fixes). ## Special Instructions and Notes: * Please reboot the system after installing this update. ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-6.0-kernel-571=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 (noarch) * kernel-devel-6.4.0-51.1 * kernel-macros-6.4.0-51.1 * kernel-source-6.4.0-51.1 * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 (aarch64 s390x x86_64) * kernel-default-debugsource-6.4.0-51.1 * kernel-default-debuginfo-6.4.0-51.1 * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 (aarch64 nosrc s390x x86_64) * kernel-default-6.4.0-51.1 * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 (s390x x86_64) * kernel-default-livepatch-6.4.0-51.1 * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 (nosrc x86_64) * kernel-kvmsmall-6.4.0-51.1 * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 (x86_64) * kernel-kvmsmall-debugsource-6.4.0-51.1 * kernel-kvmsmall-debuginfo-6.4.0-51.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2023-2058.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-21845.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-38250.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-38469.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-40213.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-54518.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-68223.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-68741.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-68818.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-71274.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-71286.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-71291.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-71297.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-71305.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23097.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23276.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31430.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31431.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31439.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31440.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31441.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31447.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31474.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31482.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31483.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31485.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31497.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31498.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31509.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31510.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31511.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31520.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31522.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31524.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31532.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31540.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31542.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31545.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31548.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31549.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31551.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31552.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31566.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31576.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31578.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31581.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31583.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31585.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31587.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31598.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31599.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31603.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31604.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31605.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31615.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31616.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31617.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31618.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31619.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31623.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31624.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31625.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31626.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31627.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31628.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31651.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31657.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31659.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31660.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31661.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31667.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31672.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31678.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31687.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31701.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31720.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31726.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31727.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31728.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31730.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31747.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31748.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31749.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31751.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31754.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31755.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31756.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31759.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31761.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31762.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31763.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31768.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31770.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31773.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31776.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31778.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31779.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31780.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31781.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43007.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43011.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43016.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43017.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43018.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43020.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43032.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43033.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43043.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43046.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43047.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43051.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43056.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43058.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43059.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43061.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43062.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43064.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43069.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43072.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43098.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43104.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43105.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43111.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43113.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43114.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43117.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43118.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43123.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43129.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43130.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43133.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43134.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43135.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43136.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43137.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43140.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43141.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43143.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43147.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43149.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43152.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43156.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43159.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43161.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43168.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43169.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43170.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43172.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43180.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43182.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43183.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43196.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43200.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43202.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43203.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43207.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43211.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43216.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43218.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43220.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43221.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43223.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43225.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43230.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43231.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43232.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43236.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43240.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43241.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43242.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43244.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43246.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43251.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43255.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43256.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43257.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43262.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43264.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43266.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43269.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43270.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43276.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43277.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43279.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43281.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43287.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43291.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43295.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43302.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43308.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43309.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43312.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43313.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43316.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43318.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43324.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43327.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43328.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43340.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43342.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43343.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43352.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43353.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43357.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43370.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43380.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43381.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43382.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43387.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43397.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43412.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43425.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43426.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43427.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43428.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43429.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43430.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43432.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43436.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43439.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43440.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43443.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43451.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43459.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43467.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43475.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43476.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43480.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43488.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43493.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43496.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43497.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45834.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45835.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45839.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45851.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45860.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45867.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45868.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45869.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45871.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45873.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45875.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45877.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45879.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45880.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45881.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45883.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45885.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45902.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45904.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45905.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45911.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45913.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45914.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45915.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45916.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45917.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45919.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45921.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45923.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45936.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45941.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45944.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45946.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45947.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45954.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45963.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45969.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45973.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45976.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45981.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45982.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45986.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45994.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45996.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46003.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46006.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46009.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46011.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46015.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46016.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46018.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46019.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46023.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46026.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46027.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46033.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46038.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46040.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46048.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46049.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46056.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46058.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46064.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46068.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46075.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46077.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46080.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46082.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46084.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46086.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46088.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46089.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46092.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46102.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46103.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46108.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46109.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46117.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46122.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46125.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46126.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46128.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46131.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46132.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46136.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46137.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46138.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46143.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46144.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46145.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46146.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46147.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46151.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46152.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46158.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46163.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46165.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46167.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46168.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46170.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46174.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46177.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46179.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46180.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46184.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46186.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46187.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46189.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46191.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46193.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46198.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46199.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46204.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46205.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46206.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46207.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46212.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46218.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46219.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46220.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46225.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46230.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46231.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46232.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46233.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46234.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46235.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46236.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46238.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46243.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46245.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46247.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46249.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46252.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46261.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46265.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46267.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46270.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46275.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46276.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46285.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46292.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46294.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46306.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46307.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46312.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46321.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46323.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46324.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46333.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52910.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52914.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52915.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52916.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52919.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52921.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52922.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52926.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52927.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52930.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52931.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52936.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52937.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52941.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52942.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52947.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52948.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52953.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52963.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52964.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52967.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52970.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52974.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52981.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52982.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52984.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52986.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52988.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52989.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52991.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52995.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52998.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52999.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53000.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53002.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53003.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53004.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53006.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53009.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53011.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53012.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53013.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53022.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53032.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53037.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53045.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53047.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53056.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53058.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53062.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53063.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53064.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53065.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53066.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53068.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53069.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53070.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53073.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53074.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53080.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53083.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53088.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53093.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53098.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53106.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53107.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53112.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53123.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53129.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53131.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53132.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53134.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53135.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53136.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53137.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53143.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53144.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53146.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53147.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53148.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53149.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53150.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53158.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53159.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53160.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53161.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53175.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53177.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53183.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53184.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53185.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53186.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53189.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53190.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53192.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53194.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53195.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53208.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53209.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53212.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53213.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53218.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53221.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53224.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53225.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53227.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53230.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53236.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53237.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53239.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53242.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53246.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53250.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53252.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53254.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53255.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53262.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53265.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53267.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53268.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53270.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53275.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53279.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53289.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53291.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53293.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53297.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53313.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53324.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53325.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53329.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53331.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53332.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53339.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53345.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53347.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53350.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53354.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53355.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53356.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53358.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53366.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53369.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53374.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53375.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53376.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53379.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53382.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53385.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53388.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53391.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53392.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53393.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53397.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53398.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53399.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53402.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53403.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63794.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63795.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63802.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63806.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63807.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63809.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63821.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63822.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63824.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63826.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63829.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63836.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63843.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63844.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63845.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63846.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63847.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63848.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63851.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63852.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63853.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63854.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63855.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63856.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63861.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63862.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63869.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63882.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63884.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63892.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63893.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63895.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63896.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63897.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63899.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63900.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63901.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63902.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63903.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63904.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63905.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63908.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63912.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63915.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63916.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63917.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63919.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63921.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63922.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63924.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63927.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63928.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63930.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63931.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63934.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63940.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63942.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63943.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63945.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63946.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63947.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63948.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63949.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63952.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63957.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63958.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63959.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63960.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63961.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63962.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63964.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63967.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63968.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63971.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63974.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63975.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63976.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63984.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63991.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63994.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64025.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64089.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64106.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64174.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64179.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64182.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64183.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64187.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64189.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64191.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64220.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64221.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64223.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64231.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64234.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64242.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64298.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64330.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64336.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64345.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64347.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64465.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64530.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64560.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64561.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64564.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64600.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1185845 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1239511 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1243603 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1246182 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1247455 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1253262 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1253674 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1255357 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1255703 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1256675 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1257777 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1257815 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1258718 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1260012 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1260347 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262391 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262573 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262603 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262605 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262614 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262637 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262639 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262649 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262653 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262658 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262659 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262723 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262745 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262751 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262757 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262768 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262771 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262992 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263008 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263010 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263011 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263013 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263014 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263016 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263020 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263025 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263030 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263031 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263045 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263055 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263068 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263073 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263075 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263097 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263111 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263128 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263134 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263139 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263142 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263145 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263167 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263173 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263175 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263491 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263493 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263495 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263539 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263562 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263598 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263657 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263718 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263776 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263777 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263778 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263780 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263782 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263785 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263786 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263788 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263806 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263876 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263904 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263905 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263911 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263923 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263975 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263999 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264006 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264007 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264008 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264009 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264013 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264019 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264030 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264032 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264033 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264035 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264039 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264041 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264044 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264048 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264053 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264065 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264070 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264071 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264073 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264074 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264075 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264076 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264079 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264088 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264089 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264090 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264100 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264101 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264110 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264122 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264125 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264129 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264142 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264184 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264188 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264189 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264190 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264197 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264237 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264247 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264257 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264296 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264308 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264313 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264315 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264319 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264321 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264322 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264331 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264333 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264336 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264338 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264340 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264365 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264377 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264379 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264386 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264387 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264388 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264414 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264416 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264417 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264418 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264422 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264423 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264424 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264425 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264431 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264436 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264442 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264451 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264452 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264473 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264479 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264480 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264526 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264532 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264534 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264537 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264538 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264539 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264540 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264543 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264553 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264558 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264560 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264564 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264590 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264592 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264594 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264598 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264600 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264601 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264613 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264615 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264616 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264618 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264620 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264626 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264630 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264633 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264637 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264640 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264642 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264645 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264668 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264677 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264712 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264746 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264758 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264768 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264779 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264780 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264782 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264783 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264785 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264791 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264793 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264795 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264803 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264809 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264816 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264819 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264821 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264826 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264827 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264830 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264832 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264844 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264988 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264991 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265009 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265032 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265037 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265047 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265054 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265074 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265078 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265080 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265089 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265092 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265093 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265096 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265100 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265101 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265102 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265105 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265133 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265138 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265141 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265249 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265257 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265264 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265308 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265627 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266000 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266003 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266238 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266399 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266411 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266412 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266467 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266468 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266677 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266679 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266684 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266685 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266688 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266692 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266695 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266703 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266707 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266710 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266715 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266721 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266729 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266732 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266739 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266741 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266743 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266744 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266751 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266755 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266758 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266762 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266774 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266777 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266780 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266806 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266813 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266831 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266832 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266834 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266836 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266842 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266846 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266850 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266854 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266855 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266863 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266864 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266869 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266872 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266876 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266879 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266880 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266884 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266886 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266890 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266891 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266894 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266896 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266898 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266900 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266904 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266908 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266910 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266913 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266917 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266918 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266920 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266939 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266947 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267021 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267025 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267027 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267198 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267203 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267204 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267210 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267226 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267367 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267375 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267384 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267432 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267435 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267436 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267439 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267445 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267448 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267449 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267466 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267472 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267473 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267479 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267491 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267496 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267497 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267502 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267524 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267555 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267565 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267570 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267571 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267583 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267584 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267592 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267595 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267596 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267615 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267616 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267623 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267627 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267630 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267632 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267636 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267638 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267643 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267646 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267649 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267656 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267661 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267662 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267666 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267667 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267669 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267676 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267678 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267680 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267682 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267683 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267689 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267690 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267691 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267693 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267701 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267702 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267704 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267712 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267714 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267715 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267719 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267725 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267728 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267922 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267939 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267943 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267948 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267968 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267986 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267987 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267990 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267995 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268024 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268029 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268220 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268221 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268223 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268307 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268659 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268966 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268967 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268981 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268983 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268986 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269001 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269002 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269003 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269008 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269024 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269025 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269027 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269030 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269031 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269081 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269094 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269095 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269098 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269104 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269106 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269111 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269112 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269115 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269116 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269117 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269118 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269119 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269124 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269131 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269132 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269133 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269134 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269138 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269141 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269153 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269154 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269177 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269178 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269181 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269185 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269186 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269187 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269229 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269233 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269236 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269240 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269245 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269254 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269255 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269257 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269258 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269270 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269272 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269273 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269283 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269289 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269290 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269304 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269307 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269318 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269362 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269364 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269376 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269378 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269383 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269385 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269386 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269403 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269404 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269410 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269414 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269505 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269512 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269513 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269577 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269633 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269643 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269644 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269652 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269654 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269658 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269659 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269660 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269661 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269663 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269669 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269670 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269672 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269674 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269677 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269682 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269684 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269688 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269689 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269694 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269697 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269709 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269711 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269714 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269719 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269726 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269733 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269734 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269772 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269773 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269786 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269796 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269797 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269808 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269810 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269811 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269817 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269819 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269826 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269877 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269898 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269899 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269904 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269964 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269976 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269981 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269984 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269988 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269990 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269991 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269994 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269996 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269997 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269998 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270000 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270058 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270102 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270112 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270113 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270132 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270230 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270241 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270244 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270248 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270249 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270260 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271349 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271366 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271368 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271526 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271717 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271731 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271813 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271818 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271825 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271826 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271827 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271831 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271832 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271833 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271834 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271858 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271866 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271869 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271870 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271899 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271904 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271908 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271912 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271937 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271955 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271964 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271967 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272146 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272149 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272176 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272180 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272183 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272187 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272194 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272197 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272204 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272207 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272211 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272242 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272246 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272263 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272268 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272282 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272296 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272360 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272361 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272362 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272373 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272374 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272380 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272384 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272387 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272389 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272406 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272434 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272466 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272467 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272468 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272470 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272472 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272474 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272478 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272480 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272482 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272483 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272489 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272492 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272494 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272499 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272500 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272501 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272513 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272517 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272522 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272523 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272573 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272578 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272591 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272600 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272607 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272614 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272617 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272642 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272646 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272659 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272664 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272665 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272668 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272670 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272671 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272678 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272681 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272685 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272686 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272689 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272690 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272693 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272694 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272706 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272781 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272785 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272787 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272797 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272800 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272807 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272836 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272843 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272850 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272853 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272855 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272863 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272865 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272891 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272892 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272897 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272903 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272904 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272907 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272918 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272920 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272973 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273004 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273023 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273035 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273044 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273117 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273231 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273550 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274072 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 25 21:07:05 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2026 21:07:05 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23243-1: important: Security update for kernel-livepatch-MICRO-6-0_Update_28 Message-ID: <178769202563.4158.16337800111724178721@6f3a8d4f1c47> # Security update for kernel-livepatch-MICRO-6-0_Update_28 Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23243-1 Release Date: 2026-08-18T19:20:07Z Rating: important References: Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 An update that can now be installed. ## Description: This update for kernel-livepatch-MICRO-6-0_Update_28 fixes the following issues: * New livepatch SLE Micro 6.0/6.1 kernel update 28. ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-6.0-kernel-570=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 (s390x x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-51-default-debuginfo-1-1.1 * kernel-livepatch-MICRO-6-0_Update_28-debugsource-1-1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-51-default-1-1.1 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 25 21:07:43 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2026 21:07:43 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23242-1: important: Security update for kernel-livepatch-MICRO-6-0-RT_Update_28 Message-ID: <178769206333.4158.17123677054984386275@6f3a8d4f1c47> # Security update for kernel-livepatch-MICRO-6-0-RT_Update_28 Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23242-1 Release Date: 2026-08-18T19:09:27Z Rating: important References: Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 An update that can now be installed. ## Description: This update for kernel-livepatch-MICRO-6-0-RT_Update_28 fixes the following issues: * New livepatch SLE Micro 6.0/6.1 kernel update 28. ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-6.0-kernel-573=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 (x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-51-rt-debuginfo-1-1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-51-rt-1-1.1 * kernel-livepatch-MICRO-6-0-RT_Update_28-debugsource-1-1.1 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 25 21:32:35 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2026 21:32:35 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23241-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel Message-ID: <178769355506.4158.16514591585803764508@6f3a8d4f1c47> # Security update for the Linux Kernel Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23241-1 Release Date: 2026-08-18T19:07:53Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1185845 * bsc#1239511 * bsc#1243603 * bsc#1246182 * bsc#1247455 * bsc#1253262 * bsc#1253674 * bsc#1255357 * bsc#1255703 * bsc#1256675 * bsc#1257777 * bsc#1257815 * bsc#1258718 * bsc#1260012 * bsc#1260347 * bsc#1262391 * bsc#1262573 * bsc#1262603 * bsc#1262605 * bsc#1262614 * bsc#1262637 * bsc#1262639 * bsc#1262649 * bsc#1262653 * bsc#1262658 * bsc#1262659 * bsc#1262723 * bsc#1262745 * bsc#1262751 * bsc#1262757 * bsc#1262768 * bsc#1262771 * bsc#1262992 * bsc#1263008 * bsc#1263010 * bsc#1263011 * bsc#1263013 * bsc#1263014 * bsc#1263016 * bsc#1263020 * bsc#1263025 * bsc#1263030 * bsc#1263031 * bsc#1263045 * bsc#1263055 * bsc#1263068 * bsc#1263073 * bsc#1263075 * bsc#1263097 * bsc#1263111 * bsc#1263128 * bsc#1263134 * bsc#1263139 * bsc#1263142 * bsc#1263145 * bsc#1263167 * bsc#1263173 * bsc#1263175 * bsc#1263491 * bsc#1263493 * bsc#1263495 * bsc#1263539 * bsc#1263562 * bsc#1263598 * bsc#1263657 * bsc#1263718 * bsc#1263776 * bsc#1263777 * bsc#1263778 * bsc#1263780 * bsc#1263782 * bsc#1263785 * bsc#1263786 * bsc#1263788 * bsc#1263806 * bsc#1263876 * bsc#1263904 * bsc#1263905 * bsc#1263911 * bsc#1263923 * bsc#1263975 * bsc#1263999 * bsc#1264006 * bsc#1264007 * bsc#1264008 * bsc#1264009 * bsc#1264013 * bsc#1264019 * bsc#1264030 * bsc#1264032 * bsc#1264033 * bsc#1264035 * bsc#1264039 * bsc#1264041 * bsc#1264044 * bsc#1264048 * bsc#1264053 * bsc#1264065 * bsc#1264070 * bsc#1264071 * bsc#1264073 * bsc#1264074 * bsc#1264075 * bsc#1264076 * bsc#1264079 * bsc#1264088 * bsc#1264089 * bsc#1264090 * bsc#1264100 * bsc#1264101 * bsc#1264110 * bsc#1264122 * bsc#1264125 * bsc#1264129 * bsc#1264142 * bsc#1264184 * bsc#1264188 * bsc#1264189 * bsc#1264190 * bsc#1264197 * bsc#1264237 * bsc#1264247 * bsc#1264257 * bsc#1264296 * bsc#1264308 * bsc#1264313 * bsc#1264315 * bsc#1264319 * bsc#1264321 * bsc#1264322 * bsc#1264331 * bsc#1264333 * bsc#1264336 * bsc#1264338 * bsc#1264340 * bsc#1264365 * bsc#1264377 * bsc#1264379 * bsc#1264386 * bsc#1264387 * bsc#1264388 * bsc#1264414 * bsc#1264416 * bsc#1264417 * bsc#1264418 * bsc#1264422 * bsc#1264423 * bsc#1264424 * bsc#1264425 * bsc#1264431 * bsc#1264436 * bsc#1264442 * bsc#1264451 * bsc#1264452 * bsc#1264473 * bsc#1264479 * bsc#1264480 * bsc#1264526 * bsc#1264532 * bsc#1264534 * bsc#1264537 * bsc#1264538 * bsc#1264539 * bsc#1264540 * bsc#1264543 * bsc#1264553 * bsc#1264558 * bsc#1264560 * bsc#1264564 * bsc#1264590 * bsc#1264592 * bsc#1264594 * bsc#1264598 * bsc#1264600 * bsc#1264601 * bsc#1264613 * bsc#1264615 * bsc#1264616 * bsc#1264618 * bsc#1264620 * bsc#1264626 * bsc#1264630 * bsc#1264633 * bsc#1264637 * bsc#1264640 * bsc#1264642 * bsc#1264645 * bsc#1264668 * bsc#1264677 * bsc#1264712 * bsc#1264746 * bsc#1264758 * bsc#1264768 * bsc#1264779 * bsc#1264780 * bsc#1264782 * bsc#1264783 * bsc#1264785 * bsc#1264791 * bsc#1264793 * bsc#1264795 * bsc#1264803 * bsc#1264809 * bsc#1264816 * bsc#1264819 * bsc#1264821 * bsc#1264826 * bsc#1264827 * bsc#1264830 * bsc#1264832 * bsc#1264844 * bsc#1264988 * bsc#1264991 * bsc#1265009 * bsc#1265032 * bsc#1265037 * bsc#1265047 * bsc#1265054 * bsc#1265074 * bsc#1265078 * bsc#1265080 * bsc#1265089 * bsc#1265092 * bsc#1265093 * bsc#1265096 * bsc#1265100 * bsc#1265101 * bsc#1265102 * bsc#1265105 * bsc#1265133 * bsc#1265138 * bsc#1265141 * bsc#1265249 * bsc#1265257 * bsc#1265264 * bsc#1265308 * bsc#1265627 * bsc#1266000 * bsc#1266003 * bsc#1266238 * bsc#1266290 * bsc#1266399 * bsc#1266411 * bsc#1266412 * bsc#1266467 * bsc#1266468 * bsc#1266677 * bsc#1266679 * bsc#1266684 * bsc#1266685 * bsc#1266688 * bsc#1266692 * bsc#1266695 * bsc#1266703 * bsc#1266707 * bsc#1266710 * bsc#1266715 * bsc#1266721 * bsc#1266729 * bsc#1266732 * bsc#1266739 * bsc#1266741 * bsc#1266743 * bsc#1266744 * bsc#1266751 * bsc#1266755 * bsc#1266758 * bsc#1266762 * bsc#1266774 * bsc#1266777 * bsc#1266780 * bsc#1266806 * bsc#1266813 * bsc#1266831 * bsc#1266832 * bsc#1266834 * bsc#1266836 * bsc#1266842 * bsc#1266846 * bsc#1266850 * bsc#1266854 * bsc#1266855 * bsc#1266863 * bsc#1266864 * bsc#1266869 * bsc#1266872 * bsc#1266876 * bsc#1266879 * bsc#1266880 * bsc#1266884 * bsc#1266886 * bsc#1266890 * bsc#1266891 * bsc#1266894 * bsc#1266896 * bsc#1266898 * bsc#1266900 * bsc#1266904 * bsc#1266908 * bsc#1266910 * bsc#1266913 * bsc#1266917 * bsc#1266918 * bsc#1266920 * bsc#1266939 * bsc#1266947 * bsc#1267021 * bsc#1267025 * bsc#1267027 * bsc#1267198 * bsc#1267203 * bsc#1267204 * bsc#1267210 * bsc#1267226 * bsc#1267367 * bsc#1267375 * bsc#1267384 * bsc#1267432 * bsc#1267435 * bsc#1267436 * bsc#1267439 * bsc#1267445 * bsc#1267448 * bsc#1267449 * bsc#1267466 * bsc#1267472 * bsc#1267473 * bsc#1267479 * bsc#1267491 * bsc#1267496 * bsc#1267497 * bsc#1267502 * bsc#1267524 * bsc#1267555 * bsc#1267565 * bsc#1267570 * bsc#1267571 * bsc#1267583 * bsc#1267584 * bsc#1267592 * bsc#1267595 * bsc#1267596 * bsc#1267615 * bsc#1267616 * bsc#1267623 * bsc#1267627 * bsc#1267630 * bsc#1267632 * bsc#1267636 * bsc#1267638 * bsc#1267643 * bsc#1267646 * bsc#1267649 * bsc#1267656 * bsc#1267661 * bsc#1267662 * bsc#1267666 * bsc#1267667 * bsc#1267669 * bsc#1267676 * bsc#1267678 * bsc#1267680 * bsc#1267682 * bsc#1267683 * bsc#1267689 * bsc#1267690 * bsc#1267691 * bsc#1267693 * bsc#1267701 * bsc#1267702 * bsc#1267704 * bsc#1267712 * bsc#1267714 * bsc#1267715 * bsc#1267719 * bsc#1267725 * bsc#1267728 * bsc#1267922 * bsc#1267939 * bsc#1267943 * bsc#1267948 * bsc#1267968 * bsc#1267986 * bsc#1267987 * bsc#1267990 * bsc#1267995 * bsc#1268024 * bsc#1268029 * bsc#1268220 * bsc#1268221 * bsc#1268223 * bsc#1268307 * bsc#1268659 * bsc#1268966 * bsc#1268967 * bsc#1268981 * bsc#1268983 * bsc#1268986 * bsc#1269001 * bsc#1269002 * bsc#1269003 * bsc#1269008 * bsc#1269024 * bsc#1269025 * bsc#1269027 * bsc#1269030 * bsc#1269031 * bsc#1269081 * bsc#1269094 * bsc#1269095 * bsc#1269098 * bsc#1269104 * bsc#1269106 * bsc#1269111 * bsc#1269112 * bsc#1269115 * bsc#1269116 * bsc#1269117 * bsc#1269118 * bsc#1269119 * bsc#1269124 * bsc#1269131 * bsc#1269132 * bsc#1269133 * bsc#1269134 * bsc#1269138 * bsc#1269141 * bsc#1269153 * bsc#1269154 * bsc#1269177 * bsc#1269178 * bsc#1269181 * bsc#1269185 * bsc#1269186 * bsc#1269187 * bsc#1269229 * bsc#1269233 * bsc#1269236 * bsc#1269240 * bsc#1269245 * bsc#1269254 * bsc#1269255 * bsc#1269257 * bsc#1269258 * bsc#1269270 * bsc#1269272 * bsc#1269273 * bsc#1269283 * bsc#1269289 * bsc#1269290 * bsc#1269304 * bsc#1269307 * bsc#1269318 * bsc#1269362 * bsc#1269364 * bsc#1269376 * bsc#1269378 * bsc#1269383 * bsc#1269385 * bsc#1269386 * bsc#1269403 * bsc#1269404 * bsc#1269410 * bsc#1269414 * bsc#1269505 * bsc#1269512 * bsc#1269513 * bsc#1269577 * bsc#1269633 * bsc#1269643 * bsc#1269644 * bsc#1269652 * bsc#1269654 * bsc#1269658 * bsc#1269659 * bsc#1269660 * bsc#1269661 * bsc#1269663 * bsc#1269669 * bsc#1269670 * bsc#1269672 * bsc#1269674 * bsc#1269677 * bsc#1269682 * bsc#1269684 * bsc#1269688 * bsc#1269689 * bsc#1269694 * bsc#1269697 * bsc#1269709 * bsc#1269711 * bsc#1269714 * bsc#1269719 * bsc#1269726 * bsc#1269733 * bsc#1269734 * bsc#1269772 * bsc#1269773 * bsc#1269786 * bsc#1269796 * bsc#1269797 * bsc#1269808 * bsc#1269810 * bsc#1269811 * bsc#1269817 * bsc#1269819 * bsc#1269826 * bsc#1269877 * bsc#1269898 * bsc#1269899 * bsc#1269904 * bsc#1269964 * bsc#1269976 * bsc#1269981 * bsc#1269984 * bsc#1269988 * bsc#1269990 * bsc#1269991 * bsc#1269994 * bsc#1269996 * bsc#1269997 * bsc#1269998 * bsc#1270000 * bsc#1270058 * bsc#1270102 * bsc#1270112 * bsc#1270113 * bsc#1270132 * bsc#1270230 * bsc#1270241 * bsc#1270244 * bsc#1270248 * bsc#1270249 * bsc#1270260 * bsc#1271349 * bsc#1271366 * bsc#1271368 * bsc#1271526 * bsc#1271717 * bsc#1271731 * bsc#1271813 * bsc#1271818 * bsc#1271825 * bsc#1271826 * bsc#1271827 * bsc#1271831 * bsc#1271832 * bsc#1271833 * bsc#1271834 * bsc#1271858 * bsc#1271866 * bsc#1271869 * bsc#1271870 * bsc#1271899 * bsc#1271904 * bsc#1271908 * bsc#1271912 * bsc#1271937 * bsc#1271955 * bsc#1271964 * bsc#1271967 * bsc#1272146 * bsc#1272149 * bsc#1272176 * bsc#1272180 * bsc#1272183 * bsc#1272187 * bsc#1272194 * bsc#1272197 * bsc#1272204 * bsc#1272207 * bsc#1272211 * bsc#1272242 * bsc#1272246 * bsc#1272263 * bsc#1272268 * bsc#1272282 * bsc#1272296 * bsc#1272360 * bsc#1272361 * bsc#1272362 * bsc#1272373 * bsc#1272374 * bsc#1272380 * bsc#1272384 * bsc#1272387 * bsc#1272389 * bsc#1272406 * bsc#1272434 * bsc#1272466 * bsc#1272467 * bsc#1272468 * bsc#1272470 * bsc#1272472 * bsc#1272474 * bsc#1272478 * bsc#1272480 * bsc#1272482 * bsc#1272483 * bsc#1272489 * bsc#1272492 * bsc#1272494 * bsc#1272499 * bsc#1272500 * bsc#1272501 * bsc#1272513 * bsc#1272517 * bsc#1272522 * bsc#1272523 * bsc#1272573 * bsc#1272578 * bsc#1272591 * bsc#1272600 * bsc#1272607 * bsc#1272614 * bsc#1272617 * bsc#1272642 * bsc#1272646 * bsc#1272659 * bsc#1272664 * bsc#1272665 * bsc#1272668 * bsc#1272670 * bsc#1272671 * bsc#1272678 * bsc#1272681 * bsc#1272685 * bsc#1272686 * bsc#1272689 * bsc#1272690 * bsc#1272693 * bsc#1272694 * bsc#1272706 * bsc#1272781 * bsc#1272785 * bsc#1272787 * bsc#1272797 * bsc#1272800 * bsc#1272807 * bsc#1272836 * bsc#1272843 * bsc#1272850 * bsc#1272853 * bsc#1272855 * bsc#1272863 * bsc#1272865 * bsc#1272891 * bsc#1272892 * bsc#1272897 * bsc#1272903 * bsc#1272904 * bsc#1272907 * bsc#1272918 * bsc#1272920 * bsc#1272973 * bsc#1273004 * bsc#1273023 * bsc#1273035 * bsc#1273044 * bsc#1273117 * bsc#1273231 * bsc#1273550 * bsc#1274072 Cross-References: * CVE-2023-2058 * CVE-2025-10263 * CVE-2025-21845 * CVE-2025-38250 * CVE-2025-38469 * CVE-2025-40213 * CVE-2025-54518 * CVE-2025-68223 * CVE-2025-68741 * CVE-2025-68818 * CVE-2025-71274 * CVE-2025-71286 * CVE-2025-71291 * CVE-2025-71297 * CVE-2025-71305 * CVE-2026-23097 * CVE-2026-23276 * CVE-2026-31430 * CVE-2026-31431 * CVE-2026-31439 * CVE-2026-31440 * CVE-2026-31441 * CVE-2026-31447 * CVE-2026-31474 * CVE-2026-31482 * CVE-2026-31483 * CVE-2026-31485 * CVE-2026-31497 * CVE-2026-31498 * CVE-2026-31509 * CVE-2026-31510 * CVE-2026-31511 * CVE-2026-31520 * CVE-2026-31522 * CVE-2026-31524 * CVE-2026-31532 * CVE-2026-31540 * CVE-2026-31542 * CVE-2026-31545 * CVE-2026-31548 * CVE-2026-31549 * CVE-2026-31551 * CVE-2026-31552 * CVE-2026-31566 * CVE-2026-31576 * CVE-2026-31578 * CVE-2026-31581 * CVE-2026-31583 * CVE-2026-31585 * CVE-2026-31587 * CVE-2026-31598 * CVE-2026-31599 * CVE-2026-31603 * CVE-2026-31604 * CVE-2026-31605 * CVE-2026-31615 * CVE-2026-31616 * CVE-2026-31617 * CVE-2026-31618 * CVE-2026-31619 * CVE-2026-31623 * CVE-2026-31624 * CVE-2026-31625 * CVE-2026-31626 * CVE-2026-31627 * CVE-2026-31628 * CVE-2026-31651 * CVE-2026-31657 * CVE-2026-31659 * CVE-2026-31660 * CVE-2026-31661 * CVE-2026-31667 * CVE-2026-31672 * CVE-2026-31678 * CVE-2026-31687 * CVE-2026-31701 * CVE-2026-31720 * CVE-2026-31726 * CVE-2026-31727 * CVE-2026-31728 * CVE-2026-31730 * CVE-2026-31747 * CVE-2026-31748 * CVE-2026-31749 * CVE-2026-31751 * CVE-2026-31754 * CVE-2026-31755 * CVE-2026-31756 * CVE-2026-31759 * CVE-2026-31761 * CVE-2026-31762 * CVE-2026-31763 * CVE-2026-31768 * CVE-2026-31770 * CVE-2026-31773 * CVE-2026-31776 * CVE-2026-31778 * CVE-2026-31779 * CVE-2026-31780 * CVE-2026-31781 * CVE-2026-43007 * CVE-2026-43011 * CVE-2026-43016 * CVE-2026-43017 * CVE-2026-43018 * CVE-2026-43020 * CVE-2026-43032 * CVE-2026-43033 * CVE-2026-43043 * CVE-2026-43046 * CVE-2026-43047 * CVE-2026-43051 * CVE-2026-43056 * CVE-2026-43058 * CVE-2026-43059 * CVE-2026-43061 * CVE-2026-43062 * CVE-2026-43064 * CVE-2026-43069 * CVE-2026-43072 * CVE-2026-43098 * CVE-2026-43104 * CVE-2026-43105 * CVE-2026-43111 * CVE-2026-43113 * CVE-2026-43114 * CVE-2026-43117 * CVE-2026-43118 * CVE-2026-43123 * CVE-2026-43129 * CVE-2026-43130 * CVE-2026-43133 * CVE-2026-43134 * CVE-2026-43135 * CVE-2026-43136 * CVE-2026-43137 * CVE-2026-43140 * CVE-2026-43141 * CVE-2026-43143 * CVE-2026-43147 * CVE-2026-43149 * CVE-2026-43152 * CVE-2026-43156 * CVE-2026-43159 * CVE-2026-43161 * CVE-2026-43168 * CVE-2026-43169 * CVE-2026-43170 * CVE-2026-43172 * CVE-2026-43180 * CVE-2026-43182 * CVE-2026-43183 * CVE-2026-43196 * CVE-2026-43200 * CVE-2026-43202 * CVE-2026-43203 * CVE-2026-43207 * CVE-2026-43211 * CVE-2026-43216 * CVE-2026-43218 * CVE-2026-43220 * CVE-2026-43221 * CVE-2026-43223 * CVE-2026-43225 * CVE-2026-43230 * CVE-2026-43231 * CVE-2026-43232 * CVE-2026-43236 * CVE-2026-43240 * CVE-2026-43241 * CVE-2026-43242 * CVE-2026-43244 * CVE-2026-43246 * CVE-2026-43251 * CVE-2026-43255 * CVE-2026-43256 * CVE-2026-43257 * CVE-2026-43262 * CVE-2026-43264 * CVE-2026-43266 * CVE-2026-43269 * CVE-2026-43270 * CVE-2026-43276 * CVE-2026-43277 * CVE-2026-43279 * CVE-2026-43281 * CVE-2026-43287 * CVE-2026-43291 * CVE-2026-43295 * CVE-2026-43302 * CVE-2026-43308 * CVE-2026-43309 * CVE-2026-43312 * CVE-2026-43313 * CVE-2026-43316 * CVE-2026-43318 * CVE-2026-43324 * CVE-2026-43327 * CVE-2026-43328 * CVE-2026-43340 * CVE-2026-43342 * CVE-2026-43343 * CVE-2026-43352 * CVE-2026-43353 * CVE-2026-43357 * CVE-2026-43370 * CVE-2026-43380 * CVE-2026-43381 * CVE-2026-43382 * CVE-2026-43387 * CVE-2026-43397 * CVE-2026-43412 * CVE-2026-43425 * CVE-2026-43426 * CVE-2026-43427 * CVE-2026-43428 * CVE-2026-43429 * CVE-2026-43430 * CVE-2026-43432 * CVE-2026-43436 * CVE-2026-43439 * CVE-2026-43440 * CVE-2026-43443 * CVE-2026-43451 * CVE-2026-43459 * CVE-2026-43467 * CVE-2026-43475 * CVE-2026-43476 * CVE-2026-43480 * CVE-2026-43488 * CVE-2026-43493 * CVE-2026-43496 * CVE-2026-43497 * CVE-2026-45834 * CVE-2026-45835 * CVE-2026-45839 * CVE-2026-45851 * CVE-2026-45860 * CVE-2026-45867 * CVE-2026-45868 * CVE-2026-45869 * CVE-2026-45871 * CVE-2026-45873 * CVE-2026-45875 * CVE-2026-45877 * CVE-2026-45879 * CVE-2026-45880 * CVE-2026-45881 * CVE-2026-45883 * CVE-2026-45885 * CVE-2026-45902 * CVE-2026-45904 * CVE-2026-45905 * CVE-2026-45911 * CVE-2026-45913 * CVE-2026-45914 * CVE-2026-45915 * CVE-2026-45916 * CVE-2026-45917 * CVE-2026-45919 * CVE-2026-45921 * CVE-2026-45923 * CVE-2026-45936 * CVE-2026-45941 * CVE-2026-45944 * CVE-2026-45946 * CVE-2026-45947 * CVE-2026-45954 * CVE-2026-45963 * CVE-2026-45969 * CVE-2026-45973 * CVE-2026-45976 * CVE-2026-45981 * CVE-2026-45982 * CVE-2026-45986 * CVE-2026-45994 * CVE-2026-45996 * CVE-2026-46003 * CVE-2026-46006 * CVE-2026-46009 * CVE-2026-46011 * CVE-2026-46015 * CVE-2026-46016 * CVE-2026-46018 * CVE-2026-46019 * CVE-2026-46023 * CVE-2026-46026 * CVE-2026-46027 * CVE-2026-46033 * CVE-2026-46038 * CVE-2026-46040 * CVE-2026-46048 * CVE-2026-46049 * CVE-2026-46056 * CVE-2026-46058 * CVE-2026-46064 * CVE-2026-46068 * CVE-2026-46075 * CVE-2026-46077 * CVE-2026-46080 * CVE-2026-46082 * CVE-2026-46084 * CVE-2026-46086 * CVE-2026-46088 * CVE-2026-46089 * CVE-2026-46092 * CVE-2026-46102 * CVE-2026-46103 * CVE-2026-46108 * CVE-2026-46109 * CVE-2026-46117 * CVE-2026-46122 * CVE-2026-46125 * CVE-2026-46126 * CVE-2026-46128 * CVE-2026-46131 * CVE-2026-46132 * CVE-2026-46136 * CVE-2026-46137 * CVE-2026-46138 * CVE-2026-46143 * CVE-2026-46144 * CVE-2026-46145 * CVE-2026-46146 * CVE-2026-46147 * CVE-2026-46151 * CVE-2026-46152 * CVE-2026-46158 * CVE-2026-46163 * CVE-2026-46165 * CVE-2026-46167 * CVE-2026-46168 * CVE-2026-46170 * CVE-2026-46174 * CVE-2026-46177 * CVE-2026-46179 * CVE-2026-46180 * CVE-2026-46184 * CVE-2026-46186 * CVE-2026-46187 * CVE-2026-46189 * CVE-2026-46191 * CVE-2026-46193 * CVE-2026-46198 * CVE-2026-46199 * CVE-2026-46204 * CVE-2026-46205 * CVE-2026-46206 * CVE-2026-46207 * CVE-2026-46212 * CVE-2026-46218 * CVE-2026-46219 * CVE-2026-46220 * CVE-2026-46225 * CVE-2026-46230 * CVE-2026-46231 * CVE-2026-46232 * CVE-2026-46233 * CVE-2026-46234 * CVE-2026-46235 * CVE-2026-46236 * CVE-2026-46238 * CVE-2026-46243 * CVE-2026-46245 * CVE-2026-46247 * CVE-2026-46249 * CVE-2026-46252 * CVE-2026-46261 * CVE-2026-46265 * CVE-2026-46267 * CVE-2026-46270 * CVE-2026-46275 * CVE-2026-46276 * CVE-2026-46285 * CVE-2026-46292 * CVE-2026-46294 * CVE-2026-46306 * CVE-2026-46307 * CVE-2026-46312 * CVE-2026-46321 * CVE-2026-46323 * CVE-2026-46324 * CVE-2026-46333 * CVE-2026-52910 * CVE-2026-52914 * CVE-2026-52915 * CVE-2026-52916 * CVE-2026-52919 * CVE-2026-52921 * CVE-2026-52922 * CVE-2026-52926 * CVE-2026-52927 * CVE-2026-52930 * CVE-2026-52931 * CVE-2026-52936 * CVE-2026-52937 * CVE-2026-52941 * CVE-2026-52942 * CVE-2026-52947 * CVE-2026-52948 * CVE-2026-52953 * CVE-2026-52963 * CVE-2026-52964 * CVE-2026-52967 * CVE-2026-52970 * CVE-2026-52974 * CVE-2026-52981 * CVE-2026-52982 * CVE-2026-52984 * CVE-2026-52986 * CVE-2026-52988 * CVE-2026-52989 * CVE-2026-52991 * CVE-2026-52995 * CVE-2026-52998 * CVE-2026-52999 * CVE-2026-53000 * CVE-2026-53002 * CVE-2026-53003 * CVE-2026-53004 * CVE-2026-53006 * CVE-2026-53009 * CVE-2026-53011 * CVE-2026-53012 * CVE-2026-53013 * CVE-2026-53022 * CVE-2026-53032 * CVE-2026-53037 * CVE-2026-53045 * CVE-2026-53047 * CVE-2026-53056 * CVE-2026-53058 * CVE-2026-53062 * CVE-2026-53063 * CVE-2026-53064 * CVE-2026-53065 * CVE-2026-53066 * CVE-2026-53068 * CVE-2026-53069 * CVE-2026-53070 * CVE-2026-53073 * CVE-2026-53074 * CVE-2026-53080 * CVE-2026-53083 * CVE-2026-53088 * CVE-2026-53093 * CVE-2026-53098 * CVE-2026-53106 * CVE-2026-53107 * CVE-2026-53112 * CVE-2026-53123 * CVE-2026-53129 * CVE-2026-53131 * CVE-2026-53132 * CVE-2026-53134 * CVE-2026-53135 * CVE-2026-53136 * CVE-2026-53137 * CVE-2026-53143 * CVE-2026-53144 * CVE-2026-53146 * CVE-2026-53147 * CVE-2026-53148 * CVE-2026-53149 * CVE-2026-53150 * CVE-2026-53158 * CVE-2026-53159 * CVE-2026-53160 * CVE-2026-53161 * CVE-2026-53175 * CVE-2026-53177 * CVE-2026-53183 * CVE-2026-53184 * CVE-2026-53185 * CVE-2026-53186 * CVE-2026-53189 * CVE-2026-53190 * CVE-2026-53192 * CVE-2026-53194 * CVE-2026-53195 * CVE-2026-53208 * CVE-2026-53209 * CVE-2026-53212 * CVE-2026-53213 * CVE-2026-53218 * CVE-2026-53221 * CVE-2026-53224 * CVE-2026-53225 * CVE-2026-53227 * CVE-2026-53230 * CVE-2026-53236 * CVE-2026-53237 * CVE-2026-53239 * CVE-2026-53242 * CVE-2026-53246 * CVE-2026-53250 * CVE-2026-53252 * CVE-2026-53254 * CVE-2026-53255 * CVE-2026-53262 * CVE-2026-53265 * CVE-2026-53267 * CVE-2026-53268 * CVE-2026-53270 * CVE-2026-53275 * CVE-2026-53279 * CVE-2026-53289 * CVE-2026-53291 * CVE-2026-53293 * CVE-2026-53297 * CVE-2026-53313 * CVE-2026-53324 * CVE-2026-53325 * CVE-2026-53329 * CVE-2026-53331 * CVE-2026-53332 * CVE-2026-53339 * CVE-2026-53345 * CVE-2026-53347 * CVE-2026-53350 * CVE-2026-53354 * CVE-2026-53355 * CVE-2026-53356 * CVE-2026-53358 * CVE-2026-53366 * CVE-2026-53369 * CVE-2026-53374 * CVE-2026-53375 * CVE-2026-53376 * CVE-2026-53379 * CVE-2026-53382 * CVE-2026-53385 * CVE-2026-53388 * CVE-2026-53391 * CVE-2026-53392 * CVE-2026-53393 * CVE-2026-53397 * CVE-2026-53398 * CVE-2026-53399 * CVE-2026-53402 * CVE-2026-53403 * CVE-2026-63794 * CVE-2026-63795 * CVE-2026-63802 * CVE-2026-63806 * CVE-2026-63807 * CVE-2026-63809 * CVE-2026-63821 * CVE-2026-63822 * CVE-2026-63824 * CVE-2026-63826 * CVE-2026-63829 * CVE-2026-63836 * CVE-2026-63843 * CVE-2026-63844 * CVE-2026-63845 * CVE-2026-63846 * CVE-2026-63847 * CVE-2026-63848 * CVE-2026-63851 * CVE-2026-63852 * CVE-2026-63853 * CVE-2026-63854 * CVE-2026-63855 * CVE-2026-63856 * CVE-2026-63861 * CVE-2026-63862 * CVE-2026-63869 * CVE-2026-63882 * CVE-2026-63884 * CVE-2026-63892 * CVE-2026-63893 * CVE-2026-63895 * CVE-2026-63896 * CVE-2026-63897 * CVE-2026-63899 * CVE-2026-63900 * CVE-2026-63901 * CVE-2026-63902 * CVE-2026-63903 * CVE-2026-63904 * CVE-2026-63905 * CVE-2026-63908 * CVE-2026-63912 * CVE-2026-63915 * CVE-2026-63916 * CVE-2026-63917 * CVE-2026-63919 * CVE-2026-63921 * CVE-2026-63922 * CVE-2026-63924 * CVE-2026-63927 * CVE-2026-63928 * CVE-2026-63930 * CVE-2026-63931 * CVE-2026-63934 * CVE-2026-63940 * CVE-2026-63942 * CVE-2026-63943 * CVE-2026-63945 * CVE-2026-63946 * CVE-2026-63947 * CVE-2026-63948 * CVE-2026-63949 * CVE-2026-63952 * CVE-2026-63957 * CVE-2026-63958 * CVE-2026-63959 * CVE-2026-63960 * CVE-2026-63961 * CVE-2026-63962 * CVE-2026-63964 * CVE-2026-63967 * CVE-2026-63968 * CVE-2026-63971 * CVE-2026-63974 * CVE-2026-63975 * CVE-2026-63976 * CVE-2026-63984 * CVE-2026-63991 * CVE-2026-63994 * CVE-2026-64025 * CVE-2026-64089 * CVE-2026-64106 * CVE-2026-64174 * CVE-2026-64179 * CVE-2026-64182 * CVE-2026-64183 * CVE-2026-64187 * CVE-2026-64189 * CVE-2026-64191 * CVE-2026-64220 * CVE-2026-64221 * CVE-2026-64223 * CVE-2026-64231 * CVE-2026-64234 * CVE-2026-64242 * CVE-2026-64298 * CVE-2026-64330 * CVE-2026-64336 * CVE-2026-64345 * CVE-2026-64347 * CVE-2026-64465 * CVE-2026-64530 * CVE-2026-64560 * CVE-2026-64561 * CVE-2026-64564 * CVE-2026-64600 CVSS scores: * CVE-2023-2058 ( NVD ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:C/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2023-2058 ( NVD ): 2.4 CVSS:3.0/AV:N/AC:L/PR:H/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2025-10263 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2025-10263 ( NVD ): 8.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2025-21845 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-21845 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-21845 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-21845 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-38250 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-38250 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-38250 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-38250 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-38469 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-38469 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-38469 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-40213 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-40213 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2025-40213 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-54518 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-54518 ( SUSE ): 7.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-54518 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2025-54518 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-68223 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-68223 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-68223 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-68741 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-68741 ( SUSE ): 6.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-68741 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-68818 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-68818 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-71274 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-71274 ( NVD ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-71274 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-71286 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-71286 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-71286 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-71291 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-71291 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-71291 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-71297 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-71297 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-71297 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-71305 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-71305 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-71305 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-23097 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23097 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-23097 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-23276 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23276 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31430 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31430 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31430 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31431 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31431 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31431 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31439 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31439 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31439 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31440 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31440 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31440 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31441 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31441 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31441 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31447 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31447 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31447 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31474 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31474 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31474 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31474 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31482 ( SUSE ): 2.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31482 ( SUSE ): 2.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-31482 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31483 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31483 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-31483 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31485 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31485 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31485 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31497 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31497 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31497 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31498 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31498 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31498 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31509 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31509 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31509 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31510 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31510 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31510 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31511 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31511 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31511 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31520 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31520 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31520 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31522 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31522 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31522 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31524 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31524 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31524 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31532 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31532 ( SUSE ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31532 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31532 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31540 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31540 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31540 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31542 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31542 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31542 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31545 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31545 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31545 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31548 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31548 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31548 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31549 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31549 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31549 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31551 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31551 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31551 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31552 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31552 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31552 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31566 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31566 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31566 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31566 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31576 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31576 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31576 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31578 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31578 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31578 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31581 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31581 ( SUSE ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31581 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31583 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31583 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31583 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31585 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31585 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-31585 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31587 ( SUSE ): 8.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31587 ( SUSE ): 6.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31587 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31598 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31598 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31598 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31599 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31599 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31599 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31603 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31603 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31603 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31604 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31604 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31604 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31605 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31605 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31605 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31615 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31615 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31615 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31616 ( SUSE ): 5.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31616 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31616 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31617 ( SUSE ): 5.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31617 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31617 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31617 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31618 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31618 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31618 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31619 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31619 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31619 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31623 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31623 ( SUSE ): 4.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-31623 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31624 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31624 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31624 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31625 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31625 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31625 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31626 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31626 ( SUSE ): 5.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-31626 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-31627 ( SUSE ): 8.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31627 ( SUSE ): 6.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31627 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31628 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31628 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-31628 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31651 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31651 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31651 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31657 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31657 ( SUSE ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31657 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31659 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31659 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-31659 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31660 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31660 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31660 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31661 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31661 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31661 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31667 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31667 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31667 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31672 ( SUSE ): 4.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31672 ( SUSE ): 2.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-31672 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31678 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31678 ( SUSE ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31678 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31687 ( SUSE ): 5.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31687 ( SUSE ): 4.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31687 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31701 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31701 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-31701 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31720 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31720 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31720 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31726 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31726 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31726 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31727 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31727 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31727 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31728 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31728 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31728 ( NVD ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31730 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31730 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31730 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31730 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31747 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31747 ( SUSE ): 6.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31747 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31748 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31748 ( SUSE ): 6.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31748 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31749 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31749 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31749 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31751 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31751 ( NVD ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31754 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31754 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31754 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31755 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31755 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31755 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31756 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31756 ( SUSE ): 6.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-31756 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31759 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31759 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31759 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31761 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31761 ( SUSE ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31761 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31762 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31762 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31763 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31763 ( SUSE ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31763 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31768 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31768 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-31768 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31770 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31770 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31770 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31773 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31773 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31776 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31776 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31778 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31778 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31778 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31779 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31779 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31780 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31780 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31781 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31781 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43007 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43007 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43011 ( SUSE ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43011 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43016 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43016 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43017 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43017 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43018 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43018 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43020 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43020 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43032 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43032 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43033 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43033 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43033 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43043 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43043 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43043 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43046 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43046 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43047 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43047 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43051 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43051 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43056 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43056 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43058 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43058 ( SUSE ): 6.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-43058 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43059 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43061 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43061 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43062 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43062 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:L * CVE-2026-43064 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43064 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43069 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43069 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43072 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43072 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43072 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43098 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43098 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43104 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43104 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43105 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43105 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43111 ( SUSE ): 5.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43111 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43111 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43113 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43113 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43114 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43114 ( NVD ): 9.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:L * CVE-2026-43114 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-43117 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43117 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43117 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43118 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43118 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:L * CVE-2026-43118 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43123 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43123 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43129 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43129 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43130 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43130 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43133 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43133 ( NVD ): 7.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-43133 ( NVD ): 7.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-43134 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43134 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-43135 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43135 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43135 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43136 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43136 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43137 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43137 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43137 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43140 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43140 ( SUSE ): 4.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43140 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43141 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43141 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-43141 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43143 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43143 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43147 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43147 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43149 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43149 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43152 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43152 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43156 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43156 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43156 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43159 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43159 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43159 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43161 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43161 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43168 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43168 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43169 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43169 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43170 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43170 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43172 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43172 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43180 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43180 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43180 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43182 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43182 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43183 ( SUSE ): 5.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43183 ( SUSE ): 4.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43183 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43196 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43196 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43200 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43200 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43202 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43202 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43203 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43203 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43203 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43207 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43207 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43211 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43211 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43216 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43216 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43218 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43218 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-43218 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43220 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43220 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43221 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43221 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43223 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43223 ( SUSE ): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43223 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43225 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43225 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43230 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43230 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43231 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43231 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43232 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43232 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43236 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43236 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43240 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43240 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43241 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43241 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-43241 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43242 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43242 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43244 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43244 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43246 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43246 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43251 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43251 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43251 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43255 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43255 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43255 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43256 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43256 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43256 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43257 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43257 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43262 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43262 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43262 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43264 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43264 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-43264 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43266 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43266 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43266 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43269 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43269 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-43269 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43270 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43270 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43276 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43276 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43277 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43277 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43279 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43279 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43281 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43281 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43287 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43287 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43291 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43291 ( NVD ): 8.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-43295 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43295 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43295 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43302 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43302 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43308 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43308 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43308 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43309 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43309 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43312 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43312 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43313 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43313 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43313 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43316 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43316 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-43316 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43318 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43318 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43324 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43324 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43327 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43327 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43328 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43328 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43340 ( SUSE ): 2.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43340 ( SUSE ): 2.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-43340 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43342 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43342 ( NVD ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43343 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43343 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43352 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43352 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43353 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43353 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43353 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43357 ( SUSE ): 2.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43357 ( SUSE ): 3.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-43357 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43370 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43370 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43380 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43380 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43380 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43381 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43381 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43382 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43382 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43387 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43387 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43397 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43397 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-43397 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43412 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43412 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43425 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43425 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43425 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43426 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43426 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43427 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43427 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43428 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43428 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-43428 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43429 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43429 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43430 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43430 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-43430 ( NVD ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43432 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43432 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43436 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43436 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43439 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43439 ( NVD ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43440 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43440 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43443 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43443 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43451 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43451 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43459 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43459 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43467 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43467 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43475 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43475 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43476 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43476 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43480 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43480 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43488 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43488 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43488 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43493 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43493 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43493 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43496 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43496 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43496 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43497 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43497 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43497 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45834 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45834 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45834 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45835 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45835 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45835 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45839 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45839 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45839 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45851 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45851 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45860 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45860 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-45860 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45867 ( SUSE ): 5.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45867 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45868 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45868 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45869 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45869 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45869 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45871 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45871 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45873 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45873 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-45873 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45875 ( SUSE ): 6.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45875 ( SUSE ): 4.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45875 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45877 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45877 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45877 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45879 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45879 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45879 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45880 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45880 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45881 ( SUSE ): 6.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45881 ( SUSE ): 4.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45881 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45883 ( SUSE ): 4.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-45883 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45885 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45885 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45902 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45902 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45902 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45904 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45904 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45904 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45905 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45905 ( NVD ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45911 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45911 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45911 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45913 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45913 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45913 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45914 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45914 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45914 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45915 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45915 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45915 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45916 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45916 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45917 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45917 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45917 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45919 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45919 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45919 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45921 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45921 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-45921 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45923 ( SUSE ): 5.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45923 ( SUSE ): 4.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-45923 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45936 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45936 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45936 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45941 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45941 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45941 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45944 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45944 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45944 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45946 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45946 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45947 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45947 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-45947 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45954 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45954 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-45954 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45963 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45963 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45969 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45969 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45973 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45973 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45976 ( SUSE ): 2.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-45976 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45981 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45981 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45982 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45982 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45982 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45986 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45986 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45994 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45994 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45996 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45996 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46003 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46003 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46003 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46006 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46006 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46009 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46009 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46011 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46011 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46015 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46015 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46016 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46016 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46018 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46018 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46019 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46019 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46023 ( SUSE ): 6.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46023 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46026 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46026 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46026 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46027 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46027 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46033 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46033 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46033 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46038 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46038 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46040 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46040 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46048 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46048 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46049 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46049 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46056 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46056 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46058 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46058 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46064 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46064 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46068 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46068 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-46068 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46075 ( SUSE ): 5.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46075 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46077 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46077 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46080 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46080 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46080 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46082 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46082 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46084 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46084 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46086 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46086 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46088 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46088 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46088 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46089 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46089 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46092 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46092 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46092 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46102 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46102 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46103 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46103 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46108 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46108 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46109 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46109 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46117 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46117 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46117 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46117 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46122 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46122 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46122 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46125 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46125 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46125 ( NVD ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46126 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46126 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-46126 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46128 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46128 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46131 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46131 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46131 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46132 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46132 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46136 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46136 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46137 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46137 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46137 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46138 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46138 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46143 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46143 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46143 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46144 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46144 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46145 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46145 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46145 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46145 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46146 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46146 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46146 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46147 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46147 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-46147 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46151 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46151 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46151 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46152 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46152 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46152 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46158 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46158 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46163 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46163 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46165 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46165 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46167 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46167 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46168 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46168 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46170 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46170 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46170 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46174 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46174 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-46174 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46177 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46177 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46177 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46179 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46179 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46179 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46180 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46180 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46184 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46184 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46186 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46186 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46187 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46187 ( NVD ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46189 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46189 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46189 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46191 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46191 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-46191 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46193 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46193 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46198 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46198 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46199 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46199 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46204 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46204 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46205 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46205 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46206 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46206 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46207 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46207 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-46207 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46212 ( SUSE ): 7.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46212 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46212 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46218 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46218 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46219 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46219 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46220 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46220 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46225 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46225 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46230 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46230 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46231 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46231 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46232 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46232 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46233 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46233 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46233 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46234 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46234 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46235 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46235 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46235 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46236 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46236 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46238 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46238 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46243 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46243 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46243 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-46243 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46243 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46245 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46245 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46245 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46247 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46247 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46249 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46249 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46252 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46252 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46261 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46261 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46265 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46265 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46267 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46267 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46270 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46270 ( NVD ): 8.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46275 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46275 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46276 ( SUSE ): 4.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46276 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46285 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46285 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46292 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46292 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46294 ( SUSE ): 4.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46294 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46306 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46306 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46306 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46307 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46307 ( SUSE ): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-46307 ( NVD ): 8.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:L * CVE-2026-46312 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46312 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46312 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46321 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46321 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46321 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46323 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46323 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46323 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46324 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46324 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46324 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46333 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46333 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-46333 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46333 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-52910 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52910 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52910 ( NVD ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52910 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52914 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52914 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-52914 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52915 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52915 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-52915 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52916 ( SUSE ): 6.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52916 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52916 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52919 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52919 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52919 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52921 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52921 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52922 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52922 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52922 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52926 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52926 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52927 ( SUSE ): 4.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-52927 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52930 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52930 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52931 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52931 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52936 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52936 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52937 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52937 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52941 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52941 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52942 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52942 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52947 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52947 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52948 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52948 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52953 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52953 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52963 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52963 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52964 ( SUSE ): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-52964 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52967 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52967 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52970 ( SUSE ): 2.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-52970 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52974 ( SUSE ): 4.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-52974 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52981 ( SUSE ): 3.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-52981 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52982 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52982 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52984 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52984 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52986 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52986 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52988 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52988 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52989 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52989 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52989 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52991 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52991 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52991 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52995 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52995 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52998 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52998 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52999 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52999 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53000 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53000 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53000 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53002 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53002 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53002 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53003 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53003 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53004 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53004 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53006 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53006 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53006 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53009 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53009 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53009 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53011 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53011 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53012 ( SUSE ): 6.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53012 ( SUSE ): 4.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53012 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53013 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53013 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53022 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53022 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53032 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53032 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53032 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53037 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53037 ( SUSE ): 4.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53037 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53045 ( SUSE ): 2.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-53045 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53047 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53047 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53056 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53056 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53056 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53058 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53058 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53062 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53062 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53063 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53063 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53064 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53064 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53064 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53065 ( SUSE ): 1.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-53065 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53066 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53066 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53066 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53068 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53068 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53068 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53069 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53069 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53069 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53070 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53070 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53073 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53073 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53074 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53074 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53080 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53080 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53080 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53083 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53083 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53088 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53088 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53088 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53093 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53093 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53093 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53098 ( SUSE ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53098 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53106 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53106 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53106 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53107 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53107 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53107 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53112 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53112 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53112 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53123 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53123 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53129 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53129 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53131 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53131 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53131 ( NVD ): 9.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53132 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53132 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53134 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-53134 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53135 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53135 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53135 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53136 ( SUSE ): 8.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53136 ( SUSE ): 6.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53136 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53137 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53137 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53137 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53143 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53143 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53143 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53144 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53144 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53146 ( SUSE ): 5.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53146 ( SUSE ): 5.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53146 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-53147 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53147 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53148 ( SUSE ): 5.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53148 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53148 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53148 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53149 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53149 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53150 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53150 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53150 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53158 ( SUSE ): 5.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53158 ( SUSE ): 4.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53158 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53159 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53159 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53159 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53160 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53160 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53161 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53161 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53175 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53175 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53175 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53177 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53177 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53177 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53183 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53183 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53184 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53184 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53185 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53185 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53185 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53186 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53186 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53189 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53189 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53189 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53190 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53190 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53190 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53192 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53192 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53194 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53194 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53194 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53195 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53195 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53195 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53208 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53208 ( SUSE ): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-53208 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53209 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53209 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53212 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53212 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53213 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53213 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53218 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53218 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53221 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53221 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53225 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53225 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53227 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53227 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53227 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53230 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53230 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53236 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53236 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-53236 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53237 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53237 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53237 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53239 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53239 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53242 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53242 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53250 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53250 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53252 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53252 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53254 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53254 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-53254 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53255 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53255 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53262 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53262 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53262 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53265 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53265 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53267 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53267 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53267 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53268 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53268 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53270 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53270 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53275 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53275 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53275 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53279 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53279 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53289 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53289 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53289 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53291 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53291 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53291 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53293 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53293 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53293 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53297 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53297 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53313 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53313 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53313 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53324 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53324 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53325 ( SUSE ): 6.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53325 ( SUSE ): 4.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53325 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53329 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53329 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53331 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53331 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53331 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53332 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53332 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53339 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53339 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53339 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53345 ( SUSE ): 2.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-53345 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53347 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53347 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53347 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53350 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53350 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53350 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53354 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53354 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53354 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53355 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53355 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53355 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53356 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53356 ( SUSE ): 4.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-53356 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53358 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53358 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53358 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 9.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53369 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53369 ( NVD ): 8.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53374 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53374 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53374 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53375 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53375 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53375 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53376 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53376 ( SUSE ): 6.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53376 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53379 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53379 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-53379 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53382 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53382 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53382 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53385 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53385 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53385 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53388 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53391 ( SUSE ): 6.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53391 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53392 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:A/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53392 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53392 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53393 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53393 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-53393 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53397 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53397 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53397 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53398 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53398 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-53398 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53399 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53399 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53399 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53402 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53402 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53402 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53403 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53403 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53403 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63794 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63794 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63794 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63795 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63795 ( NVD ): 10.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63802 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63802 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63802 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63806 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63806 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63806 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63807 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63807 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63807 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63809 ( SUSE ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63809 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63821 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63821 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63822 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63822 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63824 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63824 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63824 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63826 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63826 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63829 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63829 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63829 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63836 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63836 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63843 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63843 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63843 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63844 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63844 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63844 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63845 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63845 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63845 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63846 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63846 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63846 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63847 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63847 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63847 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63848 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63848 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-63848 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63851 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63851 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63851 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63852 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63852 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63852 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63853 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63853 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63853 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63854 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63854 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63854 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63855 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63855 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63855 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63856 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63856 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63856 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63861 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63861 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-63862 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63862 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-63869 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-63869 ( NVD ): 7.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:L * CVE-2026-63882 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63882 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63884 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63884 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63884 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63892 ( SUSE ): 5.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63892 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63893 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63893 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63895 ( SUSE ): 2.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63895 ( SUSE ): 2.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-63896 ( SUSE ): 5.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63896 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63897 ( SUSE ): 2.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63897 ( SUSE ): 2.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-63899 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63899 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63900 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63900 ( SUSE ): 4.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-63901 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63901 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63902 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63902 ( SUSE ): 4.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63903 ( SUSE ): 5.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63903 ( SUSE ): 5.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63904 ( SUSE ): 5.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63904 ( SUSE ): 5.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63905 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63905 ( SUSE ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63908 ( SUSE ): 4.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63908 ( SUSE ): 3.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-63912 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63912 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63912 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63915 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63915 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63915 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63916 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63916 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63917 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63917 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63917 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63919 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63919 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63919 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63921 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:L/SC:H/SI:H/SA:L * CVE-2026-63921 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:L * CVE-2026-63921 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63922 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63922 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63924 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63924 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63927 ( SUSE ): 5.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63927 ( SUSE ): 4.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63927 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63928 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63928 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63930 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63930 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63930 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63931 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63931 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63934 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63934 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-63940 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63940 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-63940 ( NVD ): 9.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63942 ( SUSE ): 5.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63942 ( SUSE ): 4.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63942 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63943 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63943 ( SUSE ): 4.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63945 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63945 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63945 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63946 ( SUSE ): 7.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63946 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63946 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63947 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63947 ( SUSE ): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-63947 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63948 ( SUSE ): 2.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63948 ( SUSE ): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-63949 ( SUSE ): 4.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63949 ( SUSE ): 2.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-63952 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63952 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63952 ( NVD ): 8.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-63957 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63957 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63958 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63958 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63959 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63959 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63960 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63960 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63961 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63961 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63962 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63962 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63964 ( SUSE ): 6.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63964 ( SUSE ): 4.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63967 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63967 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-63968 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63968 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63968 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63971 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63971 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63971 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63974 ( SUSE ): 5.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63974 ( SUSE ): 4.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63974 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63975 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63975 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63975 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63976 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63976 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63976 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63984 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63984 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63991 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63991 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63994 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63994 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63994 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64025 ( SUSE ): 6.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64025 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64089 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64089 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-64089 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64106 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64106 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64106 ( NVD ): 9.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64174 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64174 ( SUSE ): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-64174 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64179 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64179 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-64179 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64182 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64182 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-64182 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64183 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64183 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64183 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64187 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64187 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64187 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64189 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64189 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64189 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64191 ( SUSE ): 8.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64191 ( SUSE ): 6.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64191 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64220 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64220 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64220 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64221 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64221 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64221 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64223 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64223 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64223 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64231 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64231 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64231 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64234 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64234 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64234 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64242 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64242 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64242 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64298 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64298 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64330 ( SUSE ): 2.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64330 ( SUSE ): 3.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-64336 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64336 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-64345 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64345 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-64347 ( SUSE ): 4.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64347 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64465 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64465 ( SUSE ): 4.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64560 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64560 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64560 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64561 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64561 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64561 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64564 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64564 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64564 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 An update that solves 648 vulnerabilities and has 15 fixes can now be installed. ## Description: The SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 6.0 and Micro 6.1 RT kernel was updated to fix various security issues: The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2025-68741: scsi: qla2xxx: Fix improper freeing of purex item (bsc#1255703). * CVE-2025-68818: scsi: Revert "scsi: qla2xxx: Perform lockless command completion in abort path" (bsc#1256675). * CVE-2026-23097: migrate: correct lock ordering for hugetlb file folios (bsc#1257815). * CVE-2026-43016: bpf: sockmap: Fix use-after-free of sk->sk_socket in sk_psock_verdict_data_ready() (bsc#1264007). * CVE-2026-43114: netfilter: nft_set_pipapo_avx2: don't return non-matching entry on expiry (bsc#1264601). * CVE-2026-43130: iommu/vt-d: Flush dev-IOTLB only when PCIe device is accessible in scalable mode (bsc#1264532). * CVE-2026-43161: iommu/vt-d: Skip dev-iotlb flush for inaccessible PCIe device without scalable mode (bsc#1264333). * CVE-2026-43168: ocfs2: fix reflink preserve cleanup issue (bsc#1264537). * CVE-2026-43170: usb: dwc3: gadget: Move vbus draw to workqueue context (bsc#1264452). * CVE-2026-43172: wifi: iwlwifi: fix 22000 series SMEM parsing (bsc#1264543). * CVE-2026-43216: net: Drop the lock in skb_may_tx_timestamp() (bsc#1264319). * CVE-2026-43230: net/rds: Clear reconnect pending bit (bsc#1264539). * CVE-2026-43244: kcm: fix zero-frag skb in frag_list on partial sendmsg error (bsc#1264321). * CVE-2026-43262: gfs2: fiemap page fault fix (bsc#1264422). * CVE-2026-43266: EFI/CPER: don't go past the ARM processor CPER record buffer (bsc#1264418). * CVE-2026-43281: mailbox: Prevent out-of-bounds access in fw_mbox_index_xlate() (bsc#1264534). * CVE-2026-43308: btrfs: don't BUG() on unexpected delayed ref type in run_one_delayed_ref() (bsc#1264712). * CVE-2026-43309: md raid: fix hang when stopping arrays with metadata through dm-raid (bsc#1264827). * CVE-2026-43328: cpufreq: governor: Free dbs_data directly when gov->init() fails (bsc#1264832). * CVE-2026-43353: i3c: mipi-i3c-hci: Fix race in DMA ring dequeue (bsc#1265089). * CVE-2026-43439: cgroup: fix race between task migration and iteration (bsc#1265141). * CVE-2026-43451: netfilter: nfnetlink_queue: fix entry leak in bridge verdict error path (bsc#1265009). * CVE-2026-43496: net/sched: sch_red: Replace direct dequeue call with peek and qdisc_dequeue_peeked (bsc#1266000). * CVE-2026-45839: bpf: reject negative CO-RE accessor indices in bpf_core_parse_spec() (bsc#1266399). * CVE-2026-45860: netfilter: nf_conncount: increase the connection clean up limit to 64 (bsc#1266710). * CVE-2026-45873: netfilter: nft_set_rbtree: check for partial overlaps in anonymous sets (bsc#1266715). * CVE-2026-45877: HID: intel-ish-hid: fix NULL-ptr-deref in ishtp_bus_remove_all_clients (bsc#1266468). * CVE-2026-45905: xfrm: fix ip_rt_bug race in icmp_route_lookup reverse path (bsc#1266685). * CVE-2026-45913: net: bridge: mcast: always update mdb_n_entries for vlan contexts (bsc#1266891). * CVE-2026-45915: fat: avoid parent link count underflow in rmdir (bsc#1266896). * CVE-2026-45917: ipvs: do not keep dest_dst if dev is going down (bsc#1266900). * CVE-2026-45944: iommu/vt-d: Clear Present bit before tearing down context entry (bsc#1267203). * CVE-2026-45973: RDMA/mlx5: Fix UMR hang in LAG error state unload (bsc#1267025). * CVE-2026-45981: s390/cio: Fix device lifecycle handling in css_alloc_subchannel() (bsc#1267204). * CVE-2026-45994: ibmasm: fix OOB reads in command_file_write due to missing size checks (bsc#1267432). * CVE-2026-46003: net: qrtr: ns: Limit the total number of nodes (bsc#1267210). * CVE-2026-46015: tcp: call sk_data_ready() after listener migration (bsc#1267439). * CVE-2026-46023: dm mirror: fix integer overflow in create_dirty_log() (bsc#1267449). * CVE-2026-46026: net: qrtr: ns: Limit the maximum number of lookups (bsc#1266876). * CVE-2026-46027: net/smc: avoid early lgr access in smc_clc_wait_msg (bsc#1266744). * CVE-2026-46038: net: qrtr: ns: Free the node during ctrl_cmd_bye() (bsc#1266695). * CVE-2026-46040: inotify: fix watch count leak when fsnotify_add_inode_mark_locked() fails (bsc#1267472). * CVE-2026-46064: ibmasm: fix heap over-read in ibmasm_send_i2o_message() (bsc#1267497). * CVE-2026-46068: crypto: nx - fix bounce buffer leaks in nx842_crypto_{alloc,free}_ctx (bsc#1267592). * CVE-2026-46086: net: bridge: use a stable FDB dst snapshot in RCU readers (bsc#1267524). * CVE-2026-46089: zram: do not forget to endio for partial discard requests (bsc#1267445). * CVE-2026-46102: net: strparser: fix skb_head leak in strp_abort_strp() (bsc#1267502). * CVE-2026-46132: net: rtnetlink: zero ifla_vf_broadcast to avoid stack infoleak in rtnl_fill_vfinfo (bsc#1267616). * CVE-2026-46137: mptcp: pm: ADD_ADDR rtx: fix potential data-race (bsc#1267570). * CVE-2026-46147: KVM: arm64: Factor out pKVM hyp vcpu creation to separate function (bsc#1267689). * CVE-2026-46158: mptcp: pm: ADD_ADDR rtx: always decrease sk refcount (bsc#1266880). * CVE-2026-46168: mptcp: sockopt: set timestamp flags on subflow socket, not msk (bsc#1266869). * CVE-2026-46170: mptcp: pm: reuse ID 0 after delete and re-add (bsc#1267714). * CVE-2026-46180: wifi: brcmfmac: Fix potential use-after-free issue when stopping watchdog task (bsc#1266813). * CVE-2026-46189: RDMA/vmw_pvrdma: Fix double free on pvrdma_alloc_ucontext() error path (bsc#1266918). * CVE-2026-46191: fbcon: Avoid OOB font access if console rotation fails (bsc#1267690). * CVE-2026-46193: xfrm: ah: account for ESN high bits in async callbacks (bsc#1267656). * CVE-2026-46207: vsock/virtio: fix length and offset in tap skb for split packets (bsc#1267691). * CVE-2026-46234: vsock: fix buffer size clamping order (bsc#1266904). * CVE-2026-46245: drm/amd/display: Fix dc_link NULL handling in HPD init (bsc#1267678). * CVE-2026-46249: octeontx2-af: Fix PF driver crash with kexec kernel booting (bsc#1267683). * CVE-2026-46265: RDMA/hns: Fix WQ_MEM_RECLAIM warning (bsc#1267662). * CVE-2026-46292: pmdomain: core: Fix detach procedure for virtual devices in genpd (bsc#1267943). * CVE-2026-46294: dm: fix a buffer overflow in ioctl processing (bsc#1267939). * CVE-2026-46306: flow_dissector: do not dissect PPPoE PFC frames (bsc#1267986). * CVE-2026-46321: tun: free page on short-frame rejection in tun_xdp_one() (bsc#1268024). * CVE-2026-46324: netfilter: nf_tables: Introduce functions freeing nft_hook objects (bsc#1267995). * CVE-2026-52910: pf: Free reuseport cBPF prog after RCU grace period (bsc#1268659). * CVE-2026-52915: netfilter: ip6t_hbh: reject oversized option lists (bsc#1269001). * CVE-2026-52921: netfilter: ipset: stop hash:* range iteration at end (bsc#1269024). * CVE-2026-52927: netfilter: ebtables: fix OOB read in compat_mtw_from_user (bsc#1269027). * CVE-2026-52930: ipc/shm: serialize orphan cleanup with shm_nattch updates (bsc#1269003). * CVE-2026-52937: tap: fix stack info leak in tap_ioctl() SIOCGIFHWADDR (bsc#1268983). * CVE-2026-52941: net/smc: avoid NULL deref of conn->lnk in smc_msg_event tracepoint (bsc#1268966). * CVE-2026-52942: netfilter: nf_log: validate MAC header was set before dumping it (bsc#1268967). * CVE-2026-52947: net: qrtr: fix refcount saturation and potential UAF in qrtr_port_remove (bsc#1269115). * CVE-2026-52953: iommu/vt-d: Fix oops due to out of scope access (bsc#1269133). * CVE-2026-52967: smb/client: fix possible infinite loop and oob read in symlink_data() (bsc#1269181). * CVE-2026-52970: netfilter: nft_ct: fix missing expect put in obj eval (bsc#1269229). * CVE-2026-52974: net: tls: fix strparser anchor skb leak on offload RX setup failure (bsc#1269233). * CVE-2026-52981: neigh: let neigh_xmit take skb ownership (bsc#1269254). * CVE-2026-52984: net/sched: netem: fix queue limit check to include reordered packets (bsc#1269272). * CVE-2026-52986: netfilter: nf_conntrack_sip: don't use simple_strtoul (bsc#1269289). * CVE-2026-52988: rculist: add list_splice_rcu() for private lists (bsc#1269362). * CVE-2026-52991: sched/psi: fix race between file release and pressure write (bsc#1269134). * CVE-2026-52995: net/rds: zero per-item info buffer before handing it to visitors (bsc#1269124). * CVE-2026-52998: netfilter: nfnetlink_osf: fix potential NULL dereference in ttl check (bsc#1269118). * CVE-2026-52999: netfilter: nfnetlink_osf: fix out-of-bounds read on option matching (bsc#1269119). * CVE-2026-53000: netfilter: nat: use kfree_rcu to release ops (bsc#1269117). * CVE-2026-53002: netfilter: conntrack: remove sprintf usage (bsc#1269112). * CVE-2026-53003: pppoe: drop PFC frames (bsc#1269111). * CVE-2026-53004: sctp: fix OOB write to userspace in sctp_getsockopt_peer_auth_chunks (bsc#1269106). * CVE-2026-53006: ipv6: fix possible UAF in icmpv6_rcv() (bsc#1269104). * CVE-2026-53009: ice: fix double-free of tx_buf skb (bsc#1269098). * CVE-2026-53011: net/sched: taprio: fix use-after-free in advance_sched() on schedule switch (bsc#1269094). * CVE-2026-53012: nexthop: fix IPv6 route referencing IPv4 nexthop (bsc#1269154). * CVE-2026-53013: macvlan: fix macvlan_get_size() not reserving space for IFLA_MACVLAN_BC_CUTOFF (bsc#1269095). * CVE-2026-53032: bpf: Fix NULL deref in map_kptr_match_type for scalar regs (bsc#1269138). * CVE-2026-53062: dm cache policy smq: fix missing locks in invalidating cache blocks (bsc#1269658). * CVE-2026-53063: dm cache: fix write hang in passthrough mode (bsc#1269659). * CVE-2026-53064: dm cache: fix null-deref with concurrent writes in passthrough mode (bsc#1269132). * CVE-2026-53069: net, bpf: fix null-ptr-deref in xdp_master_redirect() for down master (bsc#1269186). * CVE-2026-53074: bpf: reject short IPv4/IPv6 inputs in bpf_prog_test_run_skb (bsc#1269688). * CVE-2026-53083: bpf: Fix RCU stall in bpf_fd_array_map_clear() (bsc#1269964). * CVE-2026-53088: net: bcmgenet: fix off-by-one in bcmgenet_put_txcb (bsc#1269185). * CVE-2026-53106: bpf: Do not allow deleting local storage in NMI (bsc#1269990). * CVE-2026-53107: wifi: libertas: use USB anchors for tracking in-flight URBs (bsc#1269991). * CVE-2026-53123: md: wake raid456 reshape waiters before suspend (bsc#1269643). * CVE-2026-53129: fs/mbcache: cancel shrink work before destroying the cache (bsc#1269633). * CVE-2026-53131: netfilter: require Ethernet MAC header before using eth_hdr() (bsc#1269773). * CVE-2026-53132: vsock/virtio: fix potential unbounded skb queue (bsc#1269290). * CVE-2026-53134: netfilter: nft_fib: fix stale stack leak via the OIFNAME register (bsc#1269819). * CVE-2026-53175: inet: frags: fix use-after-free caused by the fqdir_pre_exit() flush (bsc#1269714). * CVE-2026-53183: mptcp: allow subflow rcv wnd to shrink (bsc#1269376). * CVE-2026-53184: udp: clear skb->dev before running a sockmap verdict (bsc#1269689). * CVE-2026-53185: zram: fix use-after-free in zram_bvec_write_partial() (bsc#1269660). * CVE-2026-53186: RDMA/srp: bound SRP_RSP sense copy by the received length (bsc#1269663). * CVE-2026-53189: mm/huge_memory: update file PMD counter before folio_put() (bsc#1269797). * CVE-2026-53212: netfilter: nft_tunnel: fix use-after-free on object destroy (bsc#1269672). * CVE-2026-53218: netfilter: nft_exthdr: fix register tracking for F_PRESENT flag (bsc#1269273). * CVE-2026-53221: ip6_vti: fix incorrect tunnel matching in vti6_tnl_lookup() (bsc#1269318). * CVE-2026-53224: sctp: validate embedded INIT chunk and address list lengths in cookie (bsc#1269997). * CVE-2026-53225: sctp: fix uninit-value in __sctp_rcv_asconf_lookup() (bsc#1269711). * CVE-2026-53227: net: openvswitch: fix possible kfree_skb of ERR_PTR (bsc#1269877). * CVE-2026-53230: net/mlx5: Fix slab-out-of-bounds in mlx5_query_nic_vport_mac_list (bsc#1269270). * CVE-2026-53236: tcp: restrict SO_ATTACH_FILTER to priv users (bsc#1269994). * CVE-2026-53239: xfrm: policy: fix use-after-free on inexact bin in xfrm_policy_bysel_ctx() (bsc#1269677). * CVE-2026-53246: sctp: validate cached peer INIT chunk length in COOKIE_ECHO processing (bsc#1269988). * CVE-2026-53250: xsk: cache csum_start/csum_offset to fix TOCTOU in xsk_skb_metadata() (bsc#1269808). * CVE-2026-53252: adaption to srcu change of hci_dev in hci_sysfs (bsc#1269307). * CVE-2026-53262: l2tp: pppol2tp: hold reference to session in pppol2tp_ioctl() (bsc#1270000). * CVE-2026-53267: netfilter: nft_ct: bail out on template ct in get eval (bsc#1269577). * CVE-2026-53268: netfilter: conntrack_irc: fix possible out-of-bounds read (bsc#1269257). * CVE-2026-53270: ipvs: clear the svc scheduler ptr early on edit (bsc#1269240). * CVE-2026-53275: ipv6: mcast: Fix use-after-free when processing MLD queries (bsc#1269810). * CVE-2026-53289: ice: fix NULL pointer dereference in ice_reset_all_vfs() (bsc#1269694). * CVE-2026-53291: ALSA: hda/conexant: Fix missing error check for jack detection (bsc#1269697). * CVE-2026-53345: KVM: Don't WARN if memory is dirtied without a vCPU when the VM is dying (bsc#1270132). * CVE-2026-53354: arm64: errata: Mitigate TLBI errata on various Arm CPUs" (bsc#1270230). * CVE-2026-53355: net: rds: clear i_sends on setup unwind (bsc#1270249). * CVE-2026-53369: udf: reject descriptors with oversized CRC length (bsc#1271818). * CVE-2026-53375: drm/amdgpu/vce: Prevent partial address patches (bsc#1271899). * CVE-2026-53388: fuse: re-lock request before replacing page cache folio (bsc#1271825). * CVE-2026-53391: NFSv4/pNFS: reject zero-length r_addr in nfs4_decode_mp_ds_addr (bsc#1271904). * CVE-2026-53392: NFSv4/flexfiles: reject zero filehandle version count (bsc#1271826). * CVE-2026-53393: nfsd: Don't reset the write verifier on a commit EAGAIN (bsc#1271858). * CVE-2026-53397: nfsd: fix posix_acl leak on SETACL decode failure (bsc#1271869). * CVE-2026-53398: NFSD: Fix SECINFO_NO_NAME decode error cleanup (bsc#1271870). * CVE-2026-53399: nfsd: release layout stid on setlease failure (bsc#1271832). * CVE-2026-53402: fbdev: fbcon: fix out-of-bounds read in err_out of (bsc#1271908). * CVE-2026-63794: KVM: SVM: Fix page overflow in sev_dbg_crypt() for ENCRYPT path (bsc#1271964). * CVE-2026-63795: 9p: avoid putting oldfid in p9_client_walk() error path (bsc#1271955). * CVE-2026-63802: blk-cgroup: fix UAF in __blkcg_rstat_flush() (bsc#1272282). * CVE-2026-63806: KVM: Replace guest-triggerable BUG_ON() in ioeventfd datamatch with get_unaligned() (bsc#1272268). * CVE-2026-63807: KVM: x86/mmu: Ensure hugepage is in by slot before checking max mapping level (bsc#1272263). * CVE-2026-63809: bpf: NUL-terminate replaced sysctl value (bsc#1272296). * CVE-2026-63824: KEYS: fix overflow in keyctl_pkey_params_get_2() (bsc#1272180). * CVE-2026-63829: net: ip_gre: require CAP_NET_ADMIN in the device netns for changelink (bsc#1272176). * CVE-2026-63901: USB: serial: digi_acceleport: fix memory corruption with small endpoints (bsc#1272501). * CVE-2026-63912: xfrm: esp: restore combined single-frag length gate (bsc#1272836). * CVE-2026-63917: ip6: vti: Use ip6_tnl.net in vti6_changelink() (bsc#1272904). * CVE-2026-63919: xfrm: input: hold netns during deferred transport reinjection (bsc#1272907). * CVE-2026-63921: ip6: vti: Use ip6_tnl.net in vti6_siocdevprivate() (bsc#1272918). * CVE-2026-63922,CVE-2026-63924: ipv6: exthdrs: refresh nh after handling HAO option (bsc#1272855). * CVE-2026-63952: memfd: deny writeable mappings when implying SEAL_WRITE (bsc#1272468). * CVE-2026-63962: usb: typec: tcpm: bound altmode_desc[] per iteration in svdm_consume_modes() (bsc#1272482). * CVE-2026-63968: ipv6: fix possible infinite loop in fib6_select_path() (bsc#1272466). * CVE-2026-63971: sctp: fix race between sctp_wait_for_connect and peeloff (bsc#1272678). * CVE-2026-63984: ipv6: rpl: fix hdrlen overflow in ipv6_rpl_srh_decompress() (bsc#1272865). * CVE-2026-63994: tunnels: load network headers after skb_cow() in iptunnel_pmtud_build_icmp() (bsc#1273035). * CVE-2026-64025: bpf, skmsg: fix verdict sk_data_ready racing with ktls rx (bsc#1273117). * CVE-2026-64106: KVM: arm64: vgic-its: Reject restored DTE with out-of-range num_eventid_bits (bsc#1272242). * CVE-2026-64187: xfs: fail recovery on a committed log item with no regions (bsc#1272204). * CVE-2026-64189: netfilter: ipset: fix race between dump and ip_set_list resize (bsc#1272207). * CVE-2026-64298: NFSv4: include MAY_WRITE in open permission mask for O_TRUNC (bsc#1273550). * CVE-2026-64560: posix-cpu-timers: Prevent UAF caused by non-leader exec() race (bsc#1271912 bsc#1273004). * CVE-2026-64561: kernel: KVM: x86: Check for invalid/obsolete root _after_ making MMU pages available (bsc#1273231). * CVE-2026-64564: sctp: don't free the ASCONF's own transport in DEL-IP processing (bsc#1274072). * CVE-2026-64600: xfs: resample the data fork mapping after cycling ILOCK (bsc#1271526). The following non security issues were fixed: * accel/qaic: use sizeof(*trans_hdr) for transaction length check (git-fixes). * ALSA: hda: codecs: hdmi: disable keep-alive before audio format change (git- fixes). * ALSA: hda: conexant: Remove mic bias threshold override (git-fixes). * ALSA: hda: cs35l41: validate and free ACPI mute object (git-fixes). * ALSA: hda: Fix cached processing coefficient verbs (git-fixes). * ALSA: lx6464es: fix period byte count for 16-bit streams (git-fixes). * ALSA: pcm: wake linked drain waiters on unlink (git-fixes). * ALSA: seq: close a re-opened queue timer in the destructor (git-fixes). * ALSA: ump: fix double free of out_cvts on rawmidi error (git-fixes). * ALSA: usb-audio: Clamp frame size in implicit-feedback mode (git-fixes). * ALSA: usb-audio: Fix DMA buffer out-of-bounds write when fill_max is set (git-fixes). * ALSA: usb-audio: fix OOB write in snd_usbmidi_akai_output() (git-fixes). * ALSA: usb-audio: fix use-after-free in ump_to_endpoint() (git-fixes). * ALSA: usb-audio: Skip DSD quirk for Musical Fidelity M6s DAC (git-fixes). * ASoC: amd: ps: fix wrong ACP version string in pci_request_regions() (git- fixes). * ASoC: bt-sco: fix duplicate DAPM widget names for wideband DAI (git-fixes). * ASoC: cs35l56: Fix potential probe() deadlock (git-fixes). * ASoC: cs35l56: Use complete_all() to signal init_completion (git-fixes). * ASoC: max98090: fix missing IS_ERR() before PTR_ERR() on mclk lookup (git- fixes). * ASoC: max98095: fix missing IS_ERR() before PTR_ERR() on mclk lookup (git- fixes). * ASoC: mediatek: mt8192-afe-pcm: Convert to devm_pm_runtime_enable() (stable- fixes). * ASoC: mediatek: mt8192-afe-pcm: Simplify with dev_err_probe() (stable- fixes). * ASoC: meson: aiu: fifo-spdif: soft reset the S/PDIF datapath on start/stop (git-fixes). * ASoC: tas2562: fix broken entries in the volume lookup table (git-fixes). * ASoC: tas2562: fix deprecated 'shut-down' GPIO always cleared after lookup (git-fixes). * ASoC: tas2562: fix DVC coefficient write order (git-fixes). * ASoC: tas2781: bound firmware description string parsing (git-fixes). * assoc_array: trim the final shortcut word using the current chunk end (git- fixes). * batman-adv: dat: fix tie-break for candidate selection (git-fixes). * batman-adv: fix VLAN priority offset (git-fixes). * batman-adv: frag: fix primary_if leak on failed linearization (git-fixes). * batman-adv: frag: free unfragmentable packet (git-fixes). * batman-adv: tt: avoid request storms during pending request (git-fixes). * batman-adv: tt: prevent TVLV OOB check overflow (git-fixes). * bitops: make BYTES_TO_BITS() treewide-available (stable-fixes). * Bluetooth: 6lowpan: fix cyclic locking warning on netdev unregister (stable- fixes). * Bluetooth: btintel: Validate length before parsing diagnostics TLV (git- fixes). * Bluetooth: btrtl: validate firmware patch bounds (git-fixes). * Bluetooth: btusb: Add USB ID 2c4e:0128 for Mercusys MA60XNB (stable-fixes). * Bluetooth: btusb: mediatek: remove the unnecessary goto tag (stable-fixes). * Bluetooth: btusb: validate Realtek vendor event length (git-fixes). * Bluetooth: hci_sync: hold conn in hci_connect_acl/le_sync() callbacks (git- fixes). * Bluetooth: hci_sync: Protect UUID list traversal (git-fixes). * Bluetooth: HIDP: reject frames without a transaction header (git-fixes). * Bluetooth: HIDP: validate numbered report payloads (git-fixes). * Bluetooth: ISO: fix timeout vs sync_timeout typo in check_bcast_qos (git- fixes). * Bluetooth: L2CAP: fix UAF in l2cap_le_connect_rsp (git-fixes). * Bluetooth: mgmt: fix locking in unpair_device/disconnect_sync (git-fixes). * Bluetooth: mgmt: hold reference for hci_conn in mgmt_pending_cmds (git- fixes). * Bluetooth: mgmt: Translate HCI reason in Device Disconnected event (git- fixes). * Bluetooth: qca: fix NVM tag length underflow in TLV parser (git-fixes). * Bluetooth: RFCOMM: Fix session UAF in set_termios (git-fixes). * bus: sunxi-rsb: Always check register address validity (git-fixes). * can: bcm: add missing rcu list annotations and operations (git-fixes). * can: bcm: defer rx_op deallocation to workqueue to fix thrtimer UAF (git- fixes). * can: bcm: fix lockless bound/ifindex race and silent RX_SETUP failure (git- fixes). * can: c_can: c_can_chip_config(): keep controller in init mode until bittiming is configured (git-fixes). * can: ctucanfd: add missing MODULE_DEVICE_TABLE() (git-fixes). * can: ctucanfd: handle bus error interrupts (git-fixes). * can: ctucanfd: mark error-active controller status valid (git-fixes). * can: ctucanfd: unmap BAR0 using base address (git-fixes). * can: ctucanfd: use self-test mode for PRESUME_ACK (git-fixes). * can: ems_usb: validate CPC message lengths (git-fixes). * can: esd_usb: kill anchored URBs before freeing netdevs (git-fixes). * can: etas_es58x: es58x_read_bulk_callback(): fix RX buffer leak on URB resubmit failure (git-fixes). * can: isotp: check register_netdevice_notifier() error in module init (git- fixes). * can: isotp: use unconditional synchronize_rcu() in isotp_release() (git- fixes). * can: j1939: transport: j1939_session_fresh_new(): initialize receive buffer (git-fixes). * can: kvaser_usb: kvaser_usb_hydra_get_busparams(): fix memory leak in kvaser_usb_hydra_get_busparams() (git-fixes). * can: kvaser_usb_leaf: kvaser_usb_leaf_wait_cmd(): validate received command extents (git-fixes). * can: peak_usb: add bounds check for USB channel index (git-fixes). * can: peak_usb: peak_usb_start(): fix double free of transfer buffer on URB submit error (git-fixes). * can: peak_usb: validate uCAN receive record lengths (git-fixes). * can: softing: fw_parse(): validate firmware record spans (git-fixes). * cdrom: fix stack out-of-bounds read in CDROMVOLCTRL (git-fixes). * comedi: comedi_parport: deal with premature interrupt (git-fixes). * dm cache policy smq: check allocation under invalidate lock (git-fixes). * dm cache: fix missing return in invalidate_committed's error path (git- fixes). * dmaengine: idxd: fix double free of wq, engine, and group structs (git- fixes). * dmaengine: idxd: fix fdev setup failure cleanup in idxd_cdev_open() (git- fixes). * dmaengine: qcom: bam_dma: Fix command element mask field for BAM v1.6.0+ (git-fixes). * dmaengine: sun6i-dma: Fix reclaim descriptors while terminating DMA (git- fixes). * driver core: Fix missing jiffies conversion in deferred_probe_extend_timeout() (git-fixes). * driver core: Guard deferred probe timeout extension with delayed_work_pending() (git-fixes). * driver core: Use mod_delayed_work to prevent lost deferred probe work (git- fixes). * Drivers: hv: vmbus: Set DMA coherent mask for VMBus devices (git-fixes). * drm/amd/display: set new_stream to NULL after release (git-fixes). * drm/amd/display: use proper context for logging (git-fixes). * drm/amd/pm/ci: Don't disable MCLK DPM on Bonaire 0x6658 (R7 260X) (git- fixes). * drm/amd/pm: make pp_features read-only when scpm is enabled (stable-fixes). * drm/amdgpu/gfx8: drop unecessary BUG_ON() (stable-fixes). * drm/amdgpu/gfx9.4.3: replace BUG_ON() with WARN_ON() (stable-fixes). * drm/amdgpu/gfx9: replace BUG_ON() with WARN_ON() (stable-fixes). * drm/amdgpu/gfx10: replace BUG_ON() with WARN_ON() (stable-fixes). * drm/amdgpu/gfx11: replace BUG_ON() with WARN_ON() (stable-fixes). * drm/amdgpu/sdma4.4.2: replace BUG_ON() with WARN_ON() (stable-fixes). * drm/amdgpu/sdma5.0: replace BUG_ON() with WARN_ON() (stable-fixes). * drm/amdgpu/sdma5.2: replace BUG_ON() with WARN_ON() (stable-fixes). * drm/amdgpu/sdma6.0: replace BUG_ON() with WARN_ON() (stable-fixes). * drm/amdgpu/uvd: Fix forcing MSG, FB BOs into VCPU segment when it isn't at 0 (v2) (stable-fixes). * drm/amdgpu/uvd: Place VCPU BO only in VRAM for UVD 4.x and older (stable- fixes). * drm/amdgpu/vce: fix integer overflow in image size (stable-fixes). * drm/amdgpu/vcn4: avoid rereading IB param length (stable-fixes). * drm/amdgpu: fix bo->pin leaking in amdgpu_bo_create_reserved (stable-fixes). * drm/amdgpu: fix division by zero with invalid uvd dimensions (stable-fixes). * drm/amdgpu: Fix VFCT bus number matching with soft filter (stable-fixes). * drm/amdgpu: invoke pm_genpd_remove() before freeing genpd (stable-fixes). * drm/amdkfd: Check bounds in allocate_event_notification_slot (stable-fixes). * drm/amdkfd: free MQD managers on DQM init failures (git-fixes). * drm/amdkfd: hold event_mutex while checkpointing CRIU events (git-fixes). * drm/dp: Read the PCON max FRL bandwidth only for HDMI DFPs (git-fixes). * drm/i915/gt: use correct selftest config symbol (git-fixes). * drm/i915/selftests: Fix GT PM sort comparators (git-fixes). * drm/mediatek: ovl_adaptor: balance component registrations (git-fixes). * drm/radeon: fix r100_copy_blit for large BOs (stable-fixes). * drm/tegra: gr2d/gr3d: Contain PM in the gr _d_probe/gr_ d_remove (git- fixes). * drm/tegra: gr2d/gr3d: Initialize address register map before HOST1X client is registered (stable-fixes). * drm/vc4: hvs/v3d: Fix null dereference in unbind (git-fixes). * drm/vc4: Prevent shader BO mappings from becoming writable (git-fixes). * drm/vc4: Supply the overflow slot size in BPOS, not the whole bin BO size (git-fixes). * drm/vc4: Zero the tile state data array before each BIN job (git-fixes). * drm/virtio: fix deadlock in display_info_cb by removing hotplug from dequeue worker (git-fixes). * drm/vmwgfx: bound DMA command body size against suffix pointer (git-fixes). * drm/vmwgfx: drop dma_buf reference on foreign-fd prime import (git-fixes). * drm/vmwgfx: fix guest_memory_dirty bitfield clobbered as size (git-fixes). * drm/vmwgfx: reject DX_BIND_QUERY without a DX context (git-fixes). * drm/vmwgfx: use check_add_overflow for shader size+offset bound (git-fixes). * drm/vmwgfx: validate DRAW_PRIMITIVES header size before division (git- fixes). * drm/vmwgfx: validate external BO copy bounds for both stride paths (git- fixes). * drm/vmwgfx: Validate vmw_surface_metadata::array_size (git-fixes). * fbcon: fix NULL pointer dereference for a console without vc_data (stable- fixes). * fbdev/efifb: Replace references to global screen_info by local pointer (stable-fixes). * fbdev: carminefb: fix potential memory leak in alloc_carmine_fb() (git- fixes). * fbdev: efifb: fix memory leak in efifb_probe() (git-fixes). * firewire: net: Fix fragmented datagram reassembly (git-fixes). * firmware: arm_ffa: Fix NULL dereference in ffa_partition_info_get() (git- fixes). * firmware: arm_scmi: Rate-limit queue-full warnings in IRQ context (git- fixes). * firmware_loader: introduce __free() cleanup hanler (stable-fixes). * gpio: eic-sprd: use raw_spinlock_t in the irq startup path (git-fixes). * gpio: mlxbf3: fail probe if gpiochip registration fails (git-fixes). * gpio: pca953x: fix cache_only and IRQ state on restore_context() failure (git-fixes). * gpu: host1x: Fix device reference leak in host1x_device_parse_dt() error path (git-fixes). * gpu: host1x: Fix use-after-free in host1x_bo_clear_cached_mappings (stable- fixes). * HID: add haptics page defines (stable-fixes). * HID: Intel-ish-hid: Ishtp: Fix sensor reads after ACPI S3 suspend (bsc#1266468). * HID: playstation: validate num_touch_reports in DualShock 4 reports (stable- fixes). * hrtimers: Introduce hrtimer_setup() to replace hrtimer_init() (bsc#1271912). * hwmon: (adt7470) Fix busy-loop and I2C flooding in update thread (git- fixes). * hwmon: (adt7470) Fix cache updated before hardware write on I2C error (git- fixes). * hwmon: (adt7470) Fix divide-by-zero TOCTOU crash in fan speed read (git- fixes). * hwmon: (adt7470) Fix fans stuck in manual mode on I2C errors (git-fixes). * hwmon: (adt7470) Fix PWM auto temp state array and bounds check (git-fixes). * hwmon: (adt7470) Fix swapped PWM3 and PWM4 auto mode masks (git-fixes). * hwmon: (adt7470) Fix temperature alarm logic in hwmon_temp_read() (git- fixes). * hwmon: (adt7470) Use cached PWM frequency value (git-fixes). * hwmon: (asus-ec-sensors) add missed handle for ENOMEM (git-fixes). * hwmon: (asus-ec-sensors) fix EC read intervals (git-fixes). * hwmon: (asus-ec-sensors) fix looping over banks while reading from EC (git- fixes). * hwmon: (corsair-cpro) Stop device IO before calling hid_hw_stop (git-fixes). * hwmon: (corsair-psu) Stop device IO before calling hid_hw_stop (git-fixes). * hwmon: (lm90) Only report alarms if driver is ready (git-fixes). * hwmon: (nct6775-core) Prevent access to unsupported weight registers (git- fixes). * hwmon: (npcm750-pwm-fan): stop fan timer on device detach (git-fixes). * hwmon: (nzxt-smart2) Stop device IO before calling hid_hw_stop (git-fixes). * hwmon: (pmbus) Fix return value from pmbus_update_byte_data() (git-fixes). * hwmon: (pmbus/core) notify on the hwmon device, not the i2c client (git- fixes). * hwmon: (w83627hf) remove VID sysfs files on error and remove (stable-fixes). * hwmon: (w83793) remove vrm sysfs file on probe failure (stable-fixes). * hwmon: occ: validate poll response sensor blocks (git-fixes). * i2c: amd-mp2: Unregister callback on adapter add failure (git-fixes). * i2c: imx: Cancel hrtimer before clearing slave pointer (git-fixes). * i2c: imx: fix locked bus on SMBus block-read of 0 (atomic) (git-fixes). * i2c: imx: Fix slave registration race and error handling (git-fixes). * i2c: imx: separate atomic, dma and non-dma use case (stable-fixes). * i2c: jz4780: Cache host clock rate at probe to prevent CCF prepare_lock deadlock (git-fixes). * i2c: mediatek: fix WRRD for SoCs without auto_restart option (git-fixes). * i2c: mlxbf: Fix use-after-free in mlxbf_i2c_init_resource() (git-fixes). * i3c: mipi-i3c-hci: Correct RING_CTRL_ABORT handling in DMA dequeue (git- fixes). * i3c: mipi-i3c-hci: Preserve RUN bit when aborting DMA ring (git-fixes). * ice: don't check has_ready_bitmap in E810 functions (bsc#1269981). * ice: factor out ice_ptp_rebuild_owner() (bsc#1269981). * ice: fix PTP Call Trace during PTP release (bsc#1269981). * ice: Fix PTP NULL pointer dereference during VSI rebuild (bsc#1269981). * ice: introduce PTP state machine (bsc#1269981). * ice: pass reset type to PTP reset functions (bsc#1269981). * ice: rename ice_ptp_tx_cfg_intr (bsc#1269981). * ice: rename verify_cached to has_ready_bitmap (bsc#1269981). * ice: stop destroying and reinitalizing Tx tracker during reset (bsc#1269981). * ieee802154: admin-gate legacy LLSEC dump operations (git-fixes). * ieee802154: allow legacy LLSEC ADD/DEL ops to pass strict validation (git- fixes). * ieee802154: ca8210: fix cas_ctl leak on spi_async failure (git-fixes). * ieee802154: ca8210: fix pointer truncation in kfifo on 64-bit (git-fixes). * ieee802154: fix kernel-infoleak in dgram_recvmsg() (git-fixes). * ieee802154: Remove WARN_ON() in cfg802154_pernet_exit() (git-fixes). * iio: common: st_sensors: honour channel endianness in read_axis_data (git- fixes). * Input: atkbd - validate scancode in firmware keymap entries (git-fixes). * Input: elan_i2c - prevent division by zero and arithmetic underflow (git- fixes). * Input: goodix - clamp the device-reported contact count (git-fixes). * Input: iforce - bound the device-reported force-feedback effect index (git- fixes). * Input: ims-pcu - add response length checks (git-fixes). * Input: ims-pcu - fix DMA mapping violation in line setup (git-fixes). * Input: ims-pcu - fix firmware leak in async update (git-fixes). * Input: ims-pcu - fix heap-buffer-overflow in ims_pcu_process_data() (git- fixes). * Input: ims-pcu - fix logic error in packet reset (git-fixes). * Input: ims-pcu - fix out-of-bounds read in ims_pcu_irq() debug logging (git- fixes). * Input: ims-pcu - fix potential infinite loop in CDC union descriptor parsing (git-fixes). * Input: ims-pcu - fix race condition in reset_device sysfs callback (git- fixes). * Input: ims-pcu - fix type confusion in CDC union descriptor parsing (git- fixes). * Input: ims-pcu - fix use-after-free and double-free in disconnect (git- fixes). * Input: ims-pcu - release data interface on disconnect (git-fixes). * Input: ims-pcu - validate control endpoint type (git-fixes). * Input: maple_keyb - set driver data before registering input device (stable- fixes). * Input: maplecontrol - set driver data before registering input device (stable-fixes). * Input: maplemouse - set driver data before registering input device (stable- fixes). * Input: rmi4 - fix bit count in bitmap_copy() (git-fixes). * Input: rmi4 - fix limit in rmi_register_desc_has_subpacket() (git-fixes). * Input: rmi4 - fix memory leak in rmi_set_attn_data() (git-fixes). * Input: rmi4 - fix num_subpackets overflow in register descriptor (git- fixes). * Input: rmi4 - fix register descriptor address calculation (git-fixes). * Input: rmi4 - fix type overflow in register counts (git-fixes). * Input: rmi4 - initialize attn_fifo properly (stable-fixes). * Input: rmi4 - iterative IRQ handler (git-fixes). * Input: rmi4 - refactor F12 probe function (stable-fixes). * Input: rmi4 - refactor register descriptor parsing (git-fixes). * Input: rmi4 - tolerate short register descriptor structure (git-fixes). * Input: rmi4 - use local presence map in rmi_read_register_desc() (stable- fixes). * Input: serio - define serio_pause_rx guard to pause and resume serio ports (stable-fixes). * Input: synaptics-rmi4 - add support for querying DPM value (F12) (stable- fixes). * Input: synaptics-rmi4 - fix crash when DPM query is not supported (git- fixes). * Input: synaptics-rmi4 - unregister function handlers on physical driver registration failure (git-fixes). * Input: touchwin - reset the packet index on every complete packet (git- fixes). * intel_th: fix MSC output device reference leak (git-fixes). * KVM: nVMX: Hide shadow VMCS right after VMCLEAR (git-fixes). * KVM: SVM: Bump asid_generation on CPU online to avoid ASID collision after hotplug (git-fixes). * KVM: SVM: Mark VMCB_NPT as dirty on nested VMRUN (git-fixes). * KVM: SVM: Mark VMCB_PERM_MAP as dirty on nested VMRUN (git-fixes). * KVM: x86/mmu: Fix use-after-free on vendor module reload (git-fixes). * KVM: x86/mmu: Preserve nested TDP shadow page tables if they are used as roots (git-fixes). * KVM: x86/xen: Fix cleanup logic in emulation of Xen schedop poll hypercalls (git-fixes). * KVM: x86: Fix SRCU list traversal in kvm_fire_mask_notifiers() (git-fixes). * KVM: x86: Fix VM hard lockup after prolonged inactivity with periodic HV timer (git-fixes). * KVM: x86: hyper-v: Bound the bank index when querying sparse banks (git- fixes). * KVM: x86: hyper-v: Validate all GVAs during PV TLB flush (git-fixes). * KVM: x86: Ignore pending PV EOI if the vCPU has since disabled PV EOIs (git- fixes). * mac802154: hold an interface reference across the scan worker (git-fixes). * mac802154: llsec: reject frames shorter than the authentication tag (git- fixes). * media: airspy: Return queued buffers on start_streaming() failure (git- fixes). * media: atomisp: Fix memory leak in atomisp_fixed_pattern_table() (git- fixes). * media: cedrus: clean up media device on probe failure (git-fixes). * media: cx231xx: fix devres lifetime (git-fixes). * media: cx23885: add ioremap return check and cleanup (git-fixes). * media: meson: vdec: Fix memory leak in error path of vdec_open (git-fixes). * media: msi2500: Return queued buffers on start_streaming() failure (git- fixes). * media: nxp: imx8-isi: Add missing v4l2_subdev_cleanup() in crossbar and pipe (git-fixes). * media: nxp: imx8-isi: Clean up already-initialized pipes on probe failure (git-fixes). * media: nxp: imx8-isi: Convert to platform remove callback returning void (stable-fixes). * media: nxp: imx8-isi: Fix missing v4l2_subdev_cleanup() in pipe init error path (git-fixes). * media: nxp: imx8-isi: Fix potential out-of-bounds issues (git-fixes). * media: nxp: imx8-isi: Fix scale factor calculation for hardware rounding (git-fixes). * media: nxp: imx8-isi: Fix use-after-free on remove (git-fixes). * media: nxp: imx8-isi: use devm_pm_runtime_enable() to simplify code (stable- fixes). * media: pwc: Drain fill_buf on start_streaming() failure (git-fixes). * media: pwc: Return queued buffers on start_streaming() failure (git-fixes). * media: qcom: venus: drop extra padding in NV12 raw size calculation (git- fixes). * media: qcom: venus: relax encoder frame/blur dimension steps on v4 (git- fixes). * media: qcom: venus: relax encoder frame/blur step size on v6 (git-fixes). * media: radio-si476x: Unregister v4l2_device on probe failure (git-fixes). * media: rockchip: rga: fix too small buffer size (git-fixes). * media: rtl2832: fix use-after-free in rtl2832_remove() (git-fixes). * media: rtl2832_sdr: Return queued buffers on start_streaming() failure (git- fixes). * media: saa7134: Fix a possible memory leak in saa7134_video_init1 (git- fixes). * media: staging: ipu3-imgu: Add range check for imgu_css_cfg_acc_stripe (git- fixes). * media: stm32: dcmi: unregister notifier on probe failure (git-fixes). * media: sun4i-csi: Return queued buffers on start_streaming() failure (git- fixes). * media: tegra-video: vi: fix invalid u32 return value in format lookup (git- fixes). * media: uvcvideo: Avoid partial metadata buffers (git-fixes). * media: uvcvideo: Fix buffer sequence in frame gaps (git-fixes). * media: uvcvideo: Fix sequence number when no EOF (git-fixes). * media: v4l2-ctrls-request: add NULL check in v4l2_ctrl_request_complete() (git-fixes). * media: vivid: add vivid_update_reduced_fps() (git-fixes). * media: vivid: check for vb2_is_busy() when toggling caps (git-fixes). * mei: bus: access mei_device under device_lock on cleanup (git-fixes). * memstick: ms_block: reject a card that reports too many blocks (git-fixes). * mfd: cros_ec: Delay dev_set_drvdata() until probe success (git-fixes). * mfd: sm501: Fix reference leak on failed device registration (git-fixes). * mfd: tps6586x: Fix OF node refcount (git-fixes). * mkspec-dtb: Skip missing DTBs. * mm: convert pagecache_isize_extended to use a folio (bsc#1272920). * mm: zero range of eof folio exposed by inode size extension (bsc#1272920). * mmc: vub300: defer reset until cmd_mutex is unlocked (git-fixes). * mtd: mchp23k256: use SPI match data for chip caps (git-fixes). * mtd: mtdswap: remove debugfs stats file on teardown (git-fixes). * mtd: nand: mtk-ecc: stop on ECC idle timeouts (git-fixes). * mtd: onenand: samsung: report DMA completion timeouts (git-fixes). * mtd: rawnand: Add a helper for calculating a page index (stable-fixes). * mtd: rawnand: Ensure all continuous terms are always in sync (git-fixes). * mtd: rawnand: fsl_ifc: return errors for failed page reads (git-fixes). * mtd: rawnand: lpc32xx_mlc: fail DMA transfers on timeout (git-fixes). * mtd: rawnand: lpc32xx_slc: fail DMA transfer on completion timeout (git- fixes). * mtd: rawnand: Pause continuous reads at block boundaries (git-fixes). * net/sched: cls_api: Handle TC_ACT_CONSUMED in tcf_qevent_handle (bsc#1271866). * net/x25: fix use-after-free in x25_kill_by_neigh() (git-fixes). * net: mana: Add Interrupt Moderation support (bsc#1271368). * net: mana: Return error code from mana_create_rxq() (git-fixes). * net: thunderbolt: Fix frags overflow by bounding frame_count (git-fixes). * net: usb: kalmia: bound RX frame length in kalmia_rx_fixup() (git-fixes). * net: usb: lan78xx: move functions to avoid forward definitions (stable- fixes). * net: wwan: t7xx: check skb_clone in control TX (git-fixes). * net: wwan: t7xx: destroy DMA pool on CLDMA late init failure (git-fixes). * phy: zynqmp: fix L0_TM_DISABLE_SCRAMBLE_ENCODER mask (git-fixes). * phy: zynqmp: keep SERDES scrambler and 8b/10b enabled for USB (git-fixes). * phy: zynqmp: use read-modify-write for SERDES scrambler bypass (git-fixes). * pinctrl-amd: Don't clear S4 wake bits at probe (git-fixes). * pinctrl: bm1880: add missing select GENERIC_PINCONF (git-fixes). * pinctrl: devicetree: don't free uninitialized dev_name on error path (git- fixes). * pinctrl: qcom: sc8280xp: Add missing wakeup entries for GPIO143/151 (git- fixes). * pkspec-dtb: Fix dtb-al rename. * platform/x86/amd/pmc: Add delay_suspend module parameter (stable-fixes). * platform/x86/amd/pmc: Avoid logging "(null)" for DMI values (git-fixes). * platform/x86/amd/pmc: Check for intermediate wakeup in function (stable- fixes). * platform/x86/amd/pmc: Delay suspend for some Lenovo Laptops (stable-fixes). * platform/x86/amd/pmc: Don't log during intermediate wakeups (stable-fixes). * platform/x86: dell-smbios: Move request functions for reuse (stable-fixes). * posix-cpu-timers: Cleanup the firing logic (bsc#1271912). * posix-cpu-timers: Correctly update timer status in posix_cpu_timer_del() (bsc#1271912). * posix-cpu-timers: Do not arm SIGEV_NONE timers (bsc#1271912). * posix-cpu-timers: Handle interval timers correctly in timer_get() (bsc#1271912). * posix-cpu-timers: Handle SIGEV_NONE timers correctly in timer_get() (bsc#1271912). * posix-cpu-timers: Handle SIGEV_NONE timers correctly in timer_set() (bsc#1271912). * posix-cpu-timers: Make k_itimer::it_active consistent (bsc#1271912). * posix-cpu-timers: Remove incorrect comment in posix_cpu_timer_set() (bsc#1271912). * posix-cpu-timers: Replace old expiry retrieval in posix_cpu_timer_set() (bsc#1271912). * posix-cpu-timers: Simplify posix_cpu_timer_set() (bsc#1271912). * posix-cpu-timers: Split up posix_cpu_timer_get() (bsc#1271912). * posix-cpu-timers: Use @now instead of @val for clarity (bsc#1271912). * posix-timers: Add proper state tracking (bsc#1271912). * posix-timers: Avoid direct access to hrtimer clockbase (bsc#1271912). * posix-timers: Clarify posix_timer_fn() comments (bsc#1271912). * posix-timers: Clear overrun in common_timer_set() (bsc#1271912). * posix-timers: Consolidate signal queueing (bsc#1271912). * posix-timers: Consolidate timer setup (bsc#1271912). * posix-timers: Cure si_sys_private race (bsc#1271912). * posix-timers: Document common_clock_get() correctly (bsc#1271912). * posix-timers: Expand timer_arm() callbacks with a boolean return value (bsc#1271912). * posix-timers: Polish coding style in a few places (bsc#1271912). * posix-timers: Retrieve interval in common timer_settime() code (bsc#1271912). * power: supply: bq25890: fix the -10 C NTC lookup entry (git-fixes). * RDMA/mana_ib: initialize err for empty send WR lists (git-fixes). * regulator: ltc3676: Fix incorrect IRQSTAT bit offsets (git-fixes). * remoteproc: qcom: Fix leak when custom dump_segments addition fails (git- fixes). * reset: sunxi: fix memory region leak on ioremap failure (git-fixes). * Revert "Input: rmi4 - fix register descriptor address calculation" (stable- fixes). * sched/psi: Create the psimon kthread outside of cgroup_mutex (bsc#1269134). * sctp: validate embedded address parameter length (git-fixes). * selftests/alsa: Fix memory leak in find_controls error path (git-fixes). * serial: 8250_mid: Disable DMA for selected platforms (git-fixes). * serial: 8250_mid: Fix NULL function pointer dereference on DNV/ICX-D/SNR platforms (git-fixes). * serial: 8250_mid: Remove 8250_pci usage (stable-fixes). * serial: sc16is7xx: implement gpio get_direction() callback (git-fixes). * slimbus: Convert to platform remove callback returning void (stable-fixes). * slimbus: qcom-ngd-ctrl: Avoid ABBA on tx_lock/ctrl->lock (git-fixes). * slimbus: qcom-ngd-ctrl: Balance pm_runtime enablement for NGD (git-fixes). * slimbus: qcom-ngd-ctrl: Correct PDR and SSR cleanup ownership (git-fixes). * slimbus: qcom-ngd-ctrl: Fix probe error path ordering (git-fixes). * slimbus: qcom-ngd-ctrl: Fix up platform_driver registration (git-fixes). * slimbus: qcom-ngd-ctrl: Initialize controller resources in controller (git- fixes). * slimbus: qcom-ngd-ctrl: Register callbacks after creating the ngd (git- fixes). * staging: media: atomisp: reduce load_primary_binaries() stack usage (git- fixes). * staging: rtl8723bs: core: move constants to right side in comparison (stable-fixes). * staging: rtl8723bs: fix inverted HT40 secondary channel offset (git-fixes). * time: Switch to hrtimer_setup() (bsc#1271912). * usb: cdc_acm: Add quirk for Uniden BC125AT scanner (stable-fixes). * usb: chipidea: fix usage_count leak when autosuspend_delay is negative (git- fixes). * USB: core: add USB_QUIRK_NO_LPM for VIA Labs USB 2.0 hub (stable-fixes). * usb: core: port: Deattach Type-C connector on component unbind (git-fixes). * usb: gadget: dummy_hcd: prevent fifo_req reuse during giveback (git-fixes). * usb: gadget: f_midi: cancel pending IN work before freeing the midi object (git-fixes). * usb: gadget: f_ncm: validate datagram bounds in ncm_unwrap_ntb() (git- fixes). * USB: gadget: fsl-udc: fix device name leak on probe failure (git-fixes). * usb: gadget: function: rndis: add length check for header (stable-fixes). * usb: gadget: function: rndis: add length check to response query (stable- fixes). * usb: gadget: printer: fix infinite loop in printer_read() (git-fixes). * USB: gadget: snps-udc: fix device name leak on probe failure (git-fixes). * usb: gadget: udc: bdc: free IRQ and drain func_wake_notify before teardown (git-fixes). * usb: gadget: udc: Fix use-after-free in gadget_match_driver (stable-fixes). * usb: gadget: uvc: clamp SEND_RESPONSE length to the response buffer (git- fixes). * USB: iowarrior: fix use-after-free on disconnect race (git-fixes). * usb: iowarrior: remove inherent race with minor number (stable-fixes). * USB: quirks: add NO_LPM for the Samsung T5 EVO Portable SSD (stable-fixes). * USB: serial: io_edgeport: cap received transmit credits (git-fixes). * USB: serial: io_ti: reject oversized boot-mode firmware (git-fixes). * USB: serial: keyspan_pda: fix data loss on receive throttling (git-fixes). * USB: serial: mxuport: validate firmware header size (git-fixes). * USB: serial: option: add Telit Cinterion FE990D50 compositions (stable- fixes). * wan: wanxl: Only reset hardware after BAR mapping (git-fixes). * watchdog: pretimeout: Fix UAF in watchdog_unregister_governor() (git-fixes). * wifi: at76c50x-usb: avoid length underflow in at76_guess_freq() (git-fixes). * wifi: ath6kl: fix OOB access from firmware ADDBA window size (git-fixes). * wifi: ath6kl: fix OOB read from firmware IE lengths in connect event (git- fixes). * wifi: ath6kl: fix OOB read from firmware num_msg in TX complete handler (git-fixes). * wifi: ath9k: hif_usb: don't dereference hif_dev after re-arming firmware request (git-fixes). * wifi: ath10k: fix skb leak on incomplete msdu during rx pop (git-fixes). * wifi: ath11k: fix NULL pointer dereference in ath11k_hal_srng_access_begin (git-fixes). * wifi: ath11k: fix potential buffer underflow in ath11k_hal_rx_msdu_list_get() (git-fixes). * wifi: ath11k: Flush the posted write after writing to PCIE_SOC_GLOBAL_RESET (git-fixes). * wifi: ath12k: Flush the posted write after writing to PCIE_SOC_GLOBAL_RESET (git-fixes). * wifi: brcmfmac: fix 802.1X-SHA256 call trace warning (git-fixes). * wifi: brcmfmac: initialize SDIO data work before cleanup (git-fixes). * wifi: brcmfmac: make release_scratchbuffers idempotent (git-fixes). * wifi: carl9170: bound memcpy length in cmd callback to prevent OOB read (git-fixes). * wifi: carl9170: fix buffer overflow in rx_stream failover path (git-fixes). * wifi: carl9170: fix OOB read from off-by-two in TX status handler (git- fixes). * wifi: cfg80211: bound element ID read when checking non-inheritance (git- fixes). * wifi: cfg80211: cancel sched scan results work on unregister (git-fixes). * wifi: cfg80211: reject unsupported PMSR FTM location requests (git-fixes). * wifi: cfg80211: validate PMSR FTM preamble range (git-fixes). * wifi: cfg80211: validate PMSR measurement type data (git-fixes). * wifi: ipw2100: fix potential memory leak in ipw2100_pci_init_one() (git- fixes). * wifi: iwlwifi: mvm: fix flushing during quiet CSA (bsc#1272600). * wifi: iwlwifi: mvm: fix read in wake packet notification handler (git- fixes). * wifi: iwlwifi: mvm: validate SAR GEO response payload size (git-fixes). * wifi: libertas: fix memory leak in helper_firmware_cb() (git-fixes). * wifi: mac80211: fix memory leak in ieee80211_register_hw() (git-fixes). * wifi: mac80211: free ack status frame on TX header build failure (git- fixes). * wifi: mac80211: free AP_VLAN bc_buf SKBs outside IRQ lock (git-fixes). * wifi: mac80211: recalculate TIM when a station enters power save (git- fixes). * wifi: mac80211: tear down new links on vif update error path (git-fixes). * wifi: mac80211: validate individual TWT params before driver setup (git- fixes). * wifi: mt76: connac: fix possible NULL-pointer deref in mt76_connac_mcu_uni_bss_he_tlv() (git-fixes). * wifi: mt76: mt7615: drop TXRX_NOTIFY on non-mmio buses (git-fixes). * wifi: mt76: mt7915: guard HE capability lookups (git-fixes). * wifi: mt76: mt7921: drop TXRX_NOTIFY on non-mmio buses (git-fixes). * wifi: mt76: mt7925: drop TXRX_NOTIFY on non-mmio buses (git-fixes). * wifi: mt76: mt7996: check pointer returned by mt76_connac_get_he_phy_cap() (git-fixes). * wifi: mt76: mt7996: fix possible NULL-pointer deref in mt7996_mcu_sta_bfer_eht() (git-fixes). * wifi: mwifiex: bound uAP association event IEs to the event buffer (git- fixes). * wifi: mwifiex: fix NULL dereference when the AP has HT-cap but no HT-oper (git-fixes). * wifi: mwifiex: fix permanently busy scans after multiple roam iterations (git-fixes). * wifi: mwifiex: use the subframe length when parsing A-MSDU TDLS frames (git- fixes). * wifi: nl80211: free RNR data on MBSSID mismatch (git-fixes). * wifi: nl80211: validate nested MBSSID IE blobs (git-fixes). * wifi: p54: validate RX frame length in p54_rx_eeprom_readback() (git-fixes). * wifi: rt2x00: avoid full teardown before work setup in probe (git-fixes). * wifi: wilc1000: validate assoc response length before subtracting header (git-fixes). ## Special Instructions and Notes: * Please reboot the system after installing this update. ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-6.0-kernel-572=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 (noarch) * kernel-devel-rt-6.4.0-51.1 * kernel-source-rt-6.4.0-51.1 * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 (x86_64) * kernel-rt-debugsource-6.4.0-51.1 * kernel-rt-livepatch-6.4.0-51.1 * kernel-rt-debuginfo-6.4.0-51.1 * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 (nosrc x86_64) * kernel-rt-6.4.0-51.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2023-2058.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-10263.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-21845.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-38250.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-38469.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-40213.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-54518.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-68223.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-68741.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-68818.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-71274.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-71286.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-71291.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-71297.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-71305.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23097.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23276.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31430.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31431.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31439.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31440.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31441.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31447.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31474.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31482.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31483.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31485.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31497.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31498.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31509.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31510.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31511.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31520.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31522.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31524.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31532.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31540.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31542.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31545.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31548.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31549.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31551.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31552.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31566.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31576.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31578.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31581.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31583.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31585.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31587.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31598.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31599.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31603.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31604.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31605.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31615.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31616.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31617.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31618.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31619.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31623.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31624.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31625.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31626.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31627.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31628.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31651.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31657.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31659.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31660.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31661.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31667.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31672.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31678.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31687.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31701.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31720.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31726.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31727.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31728.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31730.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31747.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31748.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31749.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31751.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31754.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31755.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31756.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31759.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31761.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31762.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31763.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31768.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31770.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31773.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31776.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31778.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31779.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31780.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31781.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43007.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43011.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43016.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43017.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43018.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43020.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43032.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43033.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43043.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43046.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43047.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43051.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43056.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43058.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43059.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43061.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43062.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43064.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43069.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43072.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43098.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43104.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43105.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43111.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43113.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43114.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43117.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43118.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43123.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43129.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43130.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43133.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43134.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43135.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43136.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43137.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43140.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43141.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43143.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43147.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43149.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43152.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43156.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43159.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43161.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43168.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43169.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43170.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43172.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43180.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43182.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43183.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43196.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43200.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43202.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43203.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43207.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43211.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43216.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43218.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43220.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43221.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43223.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43225.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43230.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43231.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43232.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43236.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43240.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43241.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43242.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43244.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43246.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43251.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43255.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43256.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43257.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43262.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43264.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43266.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43269.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43270.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43276.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43277.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43279.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43281.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43287.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43291.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43295.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43302.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43308.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43309.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43312.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43313.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43316.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43318.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43324.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43327.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43328.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43340.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43342.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43343.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43352.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43353.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43357.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43370.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43380.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43381.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43382.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43387.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43397.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43412.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43425.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43426.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43427.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43428.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43429.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43430.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43432.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43436.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43439.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43440.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43443.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43451.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43459.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43467.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43475.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43476.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43480.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43488.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43493.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43496.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43497.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45834.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45835.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45839.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45851.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45860.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45867.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45868.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45869.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45871.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45873.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45875.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45877.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45879.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45880.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45881.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45883.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45885.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45902.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45904.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45905.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45911.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45913.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45914.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45915.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45916.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45917.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45919.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45921.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45923.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45936.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45941.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45944.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45946.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45947.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45954.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45963.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45969.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45973.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45976.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45981.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45982.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45986.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45994.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45996.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46003.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46006.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46009.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46011.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46015.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46016.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46018.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46019.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46023.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46026.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46027.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46033.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46038.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46040.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46048.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46049.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46056.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46058.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46064.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46068.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46075.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46077.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46080.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46082.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46084.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46086.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46088.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46089.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46092.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46102.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46103.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46108.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46109.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46117.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46122.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46125.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46126.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46128.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46131.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46132.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46136.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46137.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46138.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46143.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46144.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46145.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46146.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46147.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46151.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46152.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46158.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46163.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46165.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46167.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46168.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46170.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46174.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46177.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46179.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46180.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46184.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46186.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46187.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46189.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46191.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46193.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46198.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46199.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46204.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46205.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46206.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46207.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46212.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46218.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46219.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46220.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46225.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46230.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46231.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46232.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46233.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46234.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46235.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46236.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46238.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46243.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46245.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46247.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46249.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46252.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46261.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46265.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46267.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46270.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46275.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46276.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46285.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46292.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46294.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46306.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46307.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46312.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46321.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46323.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46324.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46333.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52910.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52914.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52915.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52916.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52919.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52921.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52922.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52926.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52927.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52930.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52931.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52936.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52937.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52941.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52942.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52947.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52948.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52953.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52963.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52964.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52967.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52970.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52974.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52981.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52982.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52984.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52986.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52988.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52989.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52991.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52995.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52998.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52999.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53000.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53002.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53003.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53004.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53006.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53009.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53011.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53012.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53013.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53022.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53032.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53037.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53045.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53047.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53056.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53058.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53062.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53063.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53064.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53065.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53066.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53068.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53069.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53070.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53073.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53074.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53080.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53083.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53088.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53093.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53098.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53106.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53107.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53112.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53123.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53129.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53131.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53132.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53134.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53135.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53136.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53137.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53143.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53144.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53146.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53147.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53148.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53149.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53150.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53158.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53159.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53160.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53161.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53175.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53177.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53183.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53184.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53185.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53186.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53189.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53190.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53192.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53194.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53195.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53208.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53209.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53212.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53213.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53218.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53221.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53224.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53225.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53227.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53230.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53236.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53237.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53239.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53242.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53246.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53250.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53252.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53254.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53255.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53262.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53265.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53267.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53268.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53270.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53275.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53279.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53289.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53291.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53293.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53297.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53313.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53324.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53325.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53329.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53331.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53332.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53339.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53345.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53347.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53350.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53354.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53355.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53356.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53358.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53366.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53369.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53374.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53375.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53376.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53379.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53382.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53385.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53388.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53391.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53392.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53393.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53397.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53398.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53399.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53402.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53403.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63794.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63795.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63802.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63806.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63807.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63809.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63821.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63822.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63824.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63826.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63829.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63836.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63843.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63844.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63845.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63846.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63847.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63848.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63851.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63852.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63853.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63854.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63855.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63856.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63861.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63862.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63869.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63882.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63884.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63892.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63893.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63895.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63896.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63897.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63899.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63900.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63901.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63902.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63903.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63904.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63905.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63908.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63912.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63915.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63916.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63917.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63919.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63921.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63922.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63924.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63927.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63928.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63930.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63931.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63934.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63940.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63942.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63943.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63945.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63946.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63947.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63948.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63949.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63952.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63957.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63958.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63959.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63960.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63961.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63962.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63964.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63967.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63968.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63971.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63974.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63975.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63976.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63984.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63991.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63994.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64025.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64089.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64106.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64174.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64179.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64182.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64183.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64187.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64189.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64191.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64220.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64221.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64223.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64231.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64234.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64242.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64298.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64330.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64336.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64345.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64347.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64465.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64530.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64560.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64561.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64564.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64600.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1185845 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1239511 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1243603 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1246182 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1247455 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1253262 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1253674 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1255357 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1255703 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1256675 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1257777 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1257815 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1258718 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1260012 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1260347 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262391 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262573 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262603 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262605 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262614 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262637 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262639 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262649 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262653 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262658 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262659 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262723 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262745 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262751 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262757 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262768 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262771 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262992 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263008 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263010 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263011 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263013 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263014 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263016 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263020 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263025 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263030 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263031 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263045 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263055 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263068 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263073 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263075 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263097 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263111 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263128 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263134 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263139 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263142 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263145 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263167 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263173 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263175 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263491 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263493 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263495 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263539 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263562 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263598 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263657 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263718 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263776 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263777 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263778 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263780 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263782 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263785 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263786 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263788 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263806 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263876 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263904 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263905 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263911 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263923 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263975 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263999 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264006 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264007 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264008 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264009 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264013 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264019 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264030 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264032 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264033 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264035 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264039 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264041 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264044 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264048 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264053 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264065 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264070 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264071 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264073 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264074 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264075 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264076 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264079 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264088 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264089 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264090 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264100 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264101 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264110 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264122 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264125 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264129 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264142 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264184 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264188 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264189 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264190 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264197 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264237 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264247 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264257 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264296 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264308 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264313 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264315 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264319 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264321 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264322 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264331 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264333 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264336 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264338 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264340 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264365 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264377 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264379 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264386 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264387 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264388 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264414 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264416 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264417 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264418 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264422 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264423 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264424 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264425 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264431 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264436 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264442 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264451 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264452 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264473 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264479 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264480 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264526 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264532 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264534 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264537 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264538 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264539 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264540 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264543 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264553 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264558 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264560 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264564 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264590 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264592 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264594 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264598 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264600 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264601 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264613 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264615 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264616 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264618 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264620 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264626 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264630 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264633 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264637 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264640 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264642 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264645 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264668 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264677 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264712 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264746 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264758 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264768 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264779 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264780 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264782 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264783 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264785 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264791 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264793 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264795 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264803 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264809 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264816 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264819 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264821 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264826 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264827 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264830 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264832 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264844 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264988 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264991 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265009 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265032 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265037 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265047 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265054 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265074 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265078 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265080 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265089 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265092 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265093 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265096 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265100 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265101 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265102 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265105 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265133 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265138 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265141 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265249 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265257 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265264 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265308 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265627 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266000 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266003 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266238 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266290 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266399 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266411 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266412 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266467 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266468 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266677 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266679 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266684 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266685 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266688 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266692 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266695 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266703 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266707 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266710 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266715 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266721 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266729 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266732 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266739 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266741 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266743 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266744 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266751 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266755 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266758 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266762 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266774 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266777 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266780 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266806 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266813 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266831 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266832 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266834 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266836 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266842 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266846 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266850 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266854 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266855 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266863 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266864 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266869 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266872 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266876 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266879 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266880 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266884 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266886 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266890 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266891 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266894 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266896 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266898 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266900 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266904 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266908 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266910 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266913 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266917 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266918 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266920 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266939 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266947 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267021 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267025 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267027 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267198 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267203 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267204 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267210 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267226 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267367 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267375 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267384 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267432 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267435 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267436 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267439 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267445 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267448 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267449 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267466 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267472 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267473 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267479 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267491 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267496 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267497 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267502 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267524 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267555 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267565 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267570 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267571 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267583 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267584 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267592 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267595 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267596 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267615 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267616 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267623 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267627 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267630 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267632 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267636 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267638 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267643 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267646 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267649 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267656 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267661 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267662 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267666 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267667 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267669 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267676 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267678 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267680 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267682 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267683 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267689 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267690 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267691 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267693 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267701 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267702 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267704 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267712 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267714 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267715 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267719 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267725 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267728 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267922 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267939 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267943 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267948 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267968 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267986 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267987 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267990 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267995 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268024 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268029 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268220 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268221 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268223 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268307 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268659 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268966 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268967 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268981 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268983 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268986 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269001 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269002 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269003 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269008 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269024 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269025 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269027 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269030 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269031 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269081 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269094 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269095 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269098 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269104 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269106 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269111 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269112 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269115 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269116 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269117 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269118 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269119 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269124 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269131 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269132 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269133 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269134 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269138 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269141 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269153 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269154 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269177 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269178 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269181 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269185 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269186 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269187 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269229 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269233 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269236 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269240 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269245 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269254 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269255 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269257 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269258 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269270 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269272 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269273 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269283 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269289 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269290 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269304 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269307 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269318 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269362 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269364 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269376 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269378 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269383 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269385 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269386 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269403 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269404 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269410 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269414 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269505 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269512 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269513 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269577 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269633 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269643 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269644 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269652 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269654 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269658 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269659 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269660 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269661 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269663 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269669 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269670 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269672 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269674 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269677 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269682 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269684 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269688 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269689 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269694 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269697 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269709 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269711 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269714 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269719 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269726 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269733 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269734 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269772 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269773 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269786 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269796 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269797 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269808 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269810 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269811 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269817 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269819 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269826 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269877 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269898 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269899 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269904 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269964 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269976 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269981 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269984 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269988 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269990 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269991 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269994 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269996 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269997 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269998 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270000 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270058 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270102 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270112 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270113 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270132 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270230 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270241 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270244 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270248 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270249 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270260 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271349 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271366 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271368 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271526 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271717 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271731 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271813 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271818 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271825 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271826 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271827 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271831 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271832 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271833 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271834 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271858 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271866 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271869 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271870 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271899 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271904 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271908 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271912 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271937 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271955 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271964 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271967 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272146 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272149 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272176 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272180 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272183 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272187 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272194 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272197 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272204 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272207 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272211 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272242 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272246 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272263 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272268 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272282 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272296 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272360 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272361 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272362 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272373 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272374 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272380 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272384 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272387 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272389 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272406 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272434 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272466 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272467 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272468 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272470 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272472 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272474 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272478 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272480 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272482 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272483 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272489 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272492 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272494 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272499 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272500 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272501 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272513 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272517 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272522 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272523 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272573 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272578 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272591 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272600 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272607 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272614 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272617 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272642 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272646 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272659 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272664 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272665 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272668 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272670 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272671 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272678 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272681 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272685 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272686 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272689 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272690 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272693 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272694 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272706 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272781 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272785 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272787 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272797 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272800 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272807 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272836 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272843 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272850 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272853 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272855 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272863 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272865 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272891 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272892 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272897 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272903 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272904 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272907 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272918 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272920 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272973 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273004 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273023 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273035 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273044 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273117 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273231 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273550 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274072 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 25 21:53:55 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2026 21:53:55 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23240-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel Message-ID: <178769483515.4158.17191123518556646111@6f3a8d4f1c47> # Security update for the Linux Kernel Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23240-1 Release Date: 2026-08-18T19:07:53Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1185845 * bsc#1239511 * bsc#1243603 * bsc#1246182 * bsc#1247455 * bsc#1253262 * bsc#1253674 * bsc#1255357 * bsc#1255703 * bsc#1256675 * bsc#1257777 * bsc#1257815 * bsc#1258718 * bsc#1260012 * bsc#1260347 * bsc#1262391 * bsc#1262573 * bsc#1262603 * bsc#1262605 * bsc#1262614 * bsc#1262637 * bsc#1262639 * bsc#1262649 * bsc#1262653 * bsc#1262658 * bsc#1262659 * bsc#1262723 * bsc#1262745 * bsc#1262751 * bsc#1262757 * bsc#1262768 * bsc#1262771 * bsc#1262992 * bsc#1263008 * bsc#1263010 * bsc#1263011 * bsc#1263013 * bsc#1263014 * bsc#1263016 * bsc#1263020 * bsc#1263025 * bsc#1263030 * bsc#1263031 * bsc#1263045 * bsc#1263055 * bsc#1263068 * bsc#1263073 * bsc#1263075 * bsc#1263097 * bsc#1263111 * bsc#1263128 * bsc#1263134 * bsc#1263139 * bsc#1263142 * bsc#1263145 * bsc#1263167 * bsc#1263173 * bsc#1263175 * bsc#1263491 * bsc#1263493 * bsc#1263495 * bsc#1263539 * bsc#1263562 * bsc#1263598 * bsc#1263657 * bsc#1263718 * bsc#1263776 * bsc#1263777 * bsc#1263778 * bsc#1263780 * bsc#1263782 * bsc#1263785 * bsc#1263786 * bsc#1263788 * bsc#1263806 * bsc#1263876 * bsc#1263904 * bsc#1263905 * bsc#1263911 * bsc#1263923 * bsc#1263975 * bsc#1263999 * bsc#1264006 * bsc#1264007 * bsc#1264008 * bsc#1264009 * bsc#1264013 * bsc#1264019 * bsc#1264030 * bsc#1264032 * bsc#1264033 * bsc#1264035 * bsc#1264039 * bsc#1264041 * bsc#1264044 * bsc#1264048 * bsc#1264053 * bsc#1264065 * bsc#1264070 * bsc#1264071 * bsc#1264073 * bsc#1264074 * bsc#1264075 * bsc#1264076 * bsc#1264079 * bsc#1264088 * bsc#1264089 * bsc#1264090 * bsc#1264100 * bsc#1264101 * bsc#1264110 * bsc#1264122 * bsc#1264125 * bsc#1264129 * bsc#1264142 * bsc#1264184 * bsc#1264188 * bsc#1264189 * bsc#1264190 * bsc#1264197 * bsc#1264237 * bsc#1264247 * bsc#1264257 * bsc#1264296 * bsc#1264308 * bsc#1264313 * bsc#1264315 * bsc#1264319 * bsc#1264321 * bsc#1264322 * bsc#1264331 * bsc#1264333 * bsc#1264336 * bsc#1264338 * bsc#1264340 * bsc#1264365 * bsc#1264377 * bsc#1264379 * bsc#1264386 * bsc#1264387 * bsc#1264388 * bsc#1264414 * bsc#1264416 * bsc#1264417 * bsc#1264418 * bsc#1264422 * bsc#1264423 * bsc#1264424 * bsc#1264425 * bsc#1264431 * bsc#1264436 * bsc#1264442 * bsc#1264451 * bsc#1264452 * bsc#1264473 * bsc#1264479 * bsc#1264480 * bsc#1264526 * bsc#1264532 * bsc#1264534 * bsc#1264537 * bsc#1264538 * bsc#1264539 * bsc#1264540 * bsc#1264543 * bsc#1264553 * bsc#1264558 * bsc#1264560 * bsc#1264564 * bsc#1264590 * bsc#1264592 * bsc#1264594 * bsc#1264598 * bsc#1264600 * bsc#1264601 * bsc#1264613 * bsc#1264615 * bsc#1264616 * bsc#1264618 * bsc#1264620 * bsc#1264626 * bsc#1264630 * bsc#1264633 * bsc#1264637 * bsc#1264640 * bsc#1264642 * bsc#1264645 * bsc#1264668 * bsc#1264677 * bsc#1264712 * bsc#1264746 * bsc#1264758 * bsc#1264768 * bsc#1264779 * bsc#1264780 * bsc#1264782 * bsc#1264783 * bsc#1264785 * bsc#1264791 * bsc#1264793 * bsc#1264795 * bsc#1264803 * bsc#1264809 * bsc#1264816 * bsc#1264819 * bsc#1264821 * bsc#1264826 * bsc#1264827 * bsc#1264830 * bsc#1264832 * bsc#1264844 * bsc#1264988 * bsc#1264991 * bsc#1265009 * bsc#1265032 * bsc#1265037 * bsc#1265047 * bsc#1265054 * bsc#1265074 * bsc#1265078 * bsc#1265080 * bsc#1265089 * bsc#1265092 * bsc#1265093 * bsc#1265096 * bsc#1265100 * bsc#1265101 * bsc#1265102 * bsc#1265105 * bsc#1265133 * bsc#1265138 * bsc#1265141 * bsc#1265249 * bsc#1265257 * bsc#1265264 * bsc#1265308 * bsc#1265627 * bsc#1266000 * bsc#1266003 * bsc#1266238 * bsc#1266290 * bsc#1266399 * bsc#1266411 * bsc#1266412 * bsc#1266467 * bsc#1266468 * bsc#1266677 * bsc#1266679 * bsc#1266684 * bsc#1266685 * bsc#1266688 * bsc#1266692 * bsc#1266695 * bsc#1266703 * bsc#1266707 * bsc#1266710 * bsc#1266715 * bsc#1266721 * bsc#1266729 * bsc#1266732 * bsc#1266739 * bsc#1266741 * bsc#1266743 * bsc#1266744 * bsc#1266751 * bsc#1266755 * bsc#1266758 * bsc#1266762 * bsc#1266774 * bsc#1266777 * bsc#1266780 * bsc#1266806 * bsc#1266813 * bsc#1266831 * bsc#1266832 * bsc#1266834 * bsc#1266836 * bsc#1266842 * bsc#1266846 * bsc#1266850 * bsc#1266854 * bsc#1266855 * bsc#1266863 * bsc#1266864 * bsc#1266869 * bsc#1266872 * bsc#1266876 * bsc#1266879 * bsc#1266880 * bsc#1266884 * bsc#1266886 * bsc#1266890 * bsc#1266891 * bsc#1266894 * bsc#1266896 * bsc#1266898 * bsc#1266900 * bsc#1266904 * bsc#1266908 * bsc#1266910 * bsc#1266913 * bsc#1266917 * bsc#1266918 * bsc#1266920 * bsc#1266939 * bsc#1266947 * bsc#1267021 * bsc#1267025 * bsc#1267027 * bsc#1267198 * bsc#1267203 * bsc#1267204 * bsc#1267210 * bsc#1267226 * bsc#1267367 * bsc#1267375 * bsc#1267384 * bsc#1267432 * bsc#1267435 * bsc#1267436 * bsc#1267439 * bsc#1267445 * bsc#1267448 * bsc#1267449 * bsc#1267466 * bsc#1267472 * bsc#1267473 * bsc#1267479 * bsc#1267491 * bsc#1267496 * bsc#1267497 * bsc#1267502 * bsc#1267524 * bsc#1267555 * bsc#1267565 * bsc#1267570 * bsc#1267571 * bsc#1267583 * bsc#1267584 * bsc#1267592 * bsc#1267595 * bsc#1267596 * bsc#1267615 * bsc#1267616 * bsc#1267623 * bsc#1267627 * bsc#1267630 * bsc#1267632 * bsc#1267636 * bsc#1267638 * bsc#1267643 * bsc#1267646 * bsc#1267649 * bsc#1267656 * bsc#1267661 * bsc#1267662 * bsc#1267666 * bsc#1267667 * bsc#1267669 * bsc#1267676 * bsc#1267678 * bsc#1267680 * bsc#1267682 * bsc#1267683 * bsc#1267689 * bsc#1267690 * bsc#1267691 * bsc#1267693 * bsc#1267701 * bsc#1267702 * bsc#1267704 * bsc#1267712 * bsc#1267714 * bsc#1267715 * bsc#1267719 * bsc#1267725 * bsc#1267728 * bsc#1267922 * bsc#1267939 * bsc#1267943 * bsc#1267948 * bsc#1267968 * bsc#1267986 * bsc#1267987 * bsc#1267990 * bsc#1267995 * bsc#1268024 * bsc#1268029 * bsc#1268220 * bsc#1268221 * bsc#1268223 * bsc#1268307 * bsc#1268659 * bsc#1268966 * bsc#1268967 * bsc#1268981 * bsc#1268983 * bsc#1268986 * bsc#1269001 * bsc#1269002 * bsc#1269003 * bsc#1269008 * bsc#1269024 * bsc#1269025 * bsc#1269027 * bsc#1269030 * bsc#1269031 * bsc#1269081 * bsc#1269094 * bsc#1269095 * bsc#1269098 * bsc#1269104 * bsc#1269106 * bsc#1269111 * bsc#1269112 * bsc#1269115 * bsc#1269116 * bsc#1269117 * bsc#1269118 * bsc#1269119 * bsc#1269124 * bsc#1269131 * bsc#1269132 * bsc#1269133 * bsc#1269134 * bsc#1269138 * bsc#1269141 * bsc#1269153 * bsc#1269154 * bsc#1269177 * bsc#1269178 * bsc#1269181 * bsc#1269185 * bsc#1269186 * bsc#1269187 * bsc#1269229 * bsc#1269233 * bsc#1269236 * bsc#1269240 * bsc#1269245 * bsc#1269254 * bsc#1269255 * bsc#1269257 * bsc#1269258 * bsc#1269270 * bsc#1269272 * bsc#1269273 * bsc#1269283 * bsc#1269289 * bsc#1269290 * bsc#1269304 * bsc#1269307 * bsc#1269318 * bsc#1269362 * bsc#1269364 * bsc#1269376 * bsc#1269378 * bsc#1269383 * bsc#1269385 * bsc#1269386 * bsc#1269403 * bsc#1269404 * bsc#1269410 * bsc#1269414 * bsc#1269505 * bsc#1269512 * bsc#1269513 * bsc#1269577 * bsc#1269633 * bsc#1269643 * bsc#1269644 * bsc#1269652 * bsc#1269654 * bsc#1269658 * bsc#1269659 * bsc#1269660 * bsc#1269661 * bsc#1269663 * bsc#1269669 * bsc#1269670 * bsc#1269672 * bsc#1269674 * bsc#1269677 * bsc#1269682 * bsc#1269684 * bsc#1269688 * bsc#1269689 * bsc#1269694 * bsc#1269697 * bsc#1269709 * bsc#1269711 * bsc#1269714 * bsc#1269719 * bsc#1269726 * bsc#1269733 * bsc#1269734 * bsc#1269772 * bsc#1269773 * bsc#1269786 * bsc#1269796 * bsc#1269797 * bsc#1269808 * bsc#1269810 * bsc#1269811 * bsc#1269817 * bsc#1269819 * bsc#1269826 * bsc#1269877 * bsc#1269898 * bsc#1269899 * bsc#1269904 * bsc#1269964 * bsc#1269976 * bsc#1269981 * bsc#1269984 * bsc#1269988 * bsc#1269990 * bsc#1269991 * bsc#1269994 * bsc#1269996 * bsc#1269997 * bsc#1269998 * bsc#1270000 * bsc#1270058 * bsc#1270102 * bsc#1270112 * bsc#1270113 * bsc#1270132 * bsc#1270230 * bsc#1270241 * bsc#1270244 * bsc#1270248 * bsc#1270249 * bsc#1270260 * bsc#1271349 * bsc#1271366 * bsc#1271368 * bsc#1271526 * bsc#1271717 * bsc#1271731 * bsc#1271813 * bsc#1271818 * bsc#1271825 * bsc#1271826 * bsc#1271827 * bsc#1271831 * bsc#1271832 * bsc#1271833 * bsc#1271834 * bsc#1271858 * bsc#1271866 * bsc#1271869 * bsc#1271870 * bsc#1271899 * bsc#1271904 * bsc#1271908 * bsc#1271912 * bsc#1271937 * bsc#1271955 * bsc#1271964 * bsc#1271967 * bsc#1272146 * bsc#1272149 * bsc#1272176 * bsc#1272180 * bsc#1272183 * bsc#1272187 * bsc#1272194 * bsc#1272197 * bsc#1272204 * bsc#1272207 * bsc#1272211 * bsc#1272242 * bsc#1272246 * bsc#1272263 * bsc#1272268 * bsc#1272282 * bsc#1272296 * bsc#1272360 * bsc#1272361 * bsc#1272362 * bsc#1272373 * bsc#1272374 * bsc#1272380 * bsc#1272384 * bsc#1272387 * bsc#1272389 * bsc#1272406 * bsc#1272434 * bsc#1272466 * bsc#1272467 * bsc#1272468 * bsc#1272470 * bsc#1272472 * bsc#1272474 * bsc#1272478 * bsc#1272480 * bsc#1272482 * bsc#1272483 * bsc#1272489 * bsc#1272492 * bsc#1272494 * bsc#1272499 * bsc#1272500 * bsc#1272501 * bsc#1272513 * bsc#1272517 * bsc#1272522 * bsc#1272523 * bsc#1272573 * bsc#1272578 * bsc#1272591 * bsc#1272600 * bsc#1272607 * bsc#1272614 * bsc#1272617 * bsc#1272642 * bsc#1272646 * bsc#1272659 * bsc#1272664 * bsc#1272665 * bsc#1272668 * bsc#1272670 * bsc#1272671 * bsc#1272678 * bsc#1272681 * bsc#1272685 * bsc#1272686 * bsc#1272689 * bsc#1272690 * bsc#1272693 * bsc#1272694 * bsc#1272706 * bsc#1272781 * bsc#1272785 * bsc#1272787 * bsc#1272797 * bsc#1272800 * bsc#1272807 * bsc#1272836 * bsc#1272843 * bsc#1272850 * bsc#1272853 * bsc#1272855 * bsc#1272863 * bsc#1272865 * bsc#1272891 * bsc#1272892 * bsc#1272897 * bsc#1272903 * bsc#1272904 * bsc#1272907 * bsc#1272918 * bsc#1272920 * bsc#1272973 * bsc#1273004 * bsc#1273023 * bsc#1273035 * bsc#1273044 * bsc#1273117 * bsc#1273231 * bsc#1273550 * bsc#1274072 Cross-References: * CVE-2023-2058 * CVE-2025-10263 * CVE-2025-21845 * CVE-2025-38250 * CVE-2025-38469 * CVE-2025-40213 * CVE-2025-54518 * CVE-2025-68223 * CVE-2025-68741 * CVE-2025-68818 * CVE-2025-71274 * CVE-2025-71286 * CVE-2025-71291 * CVE-2025-71297 * CVE-2025-71305 * CVE-2026-23097 * CVE-2026-23276 * CVE-2026-31430 * CVE-2026-31431 * CVE-2026-31439 * CVE-2026-31440 * CVE-2026-31441 * CVE-2026-31447 * CVE-2026-31474 * CVE-2026-31482 * CVE-2026-31483 * CVE-2026-31485 * CVE-2026-31497 * CVE-2026-31498 * CVE-2026-31509 * CVE-2026-31510 * CVE-2026-31511 * CVE-2026-31520 * CVE-2026-31522 * CVE-2026-31524 * CVE-2026-31532 * CVE-2026-31540 * CVE-2026-31542 * CVE-2026-31545 * CVE-2026-31548 * CVE-2026-31549 * CVE-2026-31551 * CVE-2026-31552 * CVE-2026-31566 * CVE-2026-31576 * CVE-2026-31578 * CVE-2026-31581 * CVE-2026-31583 * CVE-2026-31585 * CVE-2026-31587 * CVE-2026-31598 * CVE-2026-31599 * CVE-2026-31603 * CVE-2026-31604 * CVE-2026-31605 * CVE-2026-31615 * CVE-2026-31616 * CVE-2026-31617 * CVE-2026-31618 * CVE-2026-31619 * CVE-2026-31623 * CVE-2026-31624 * CVE-2026-31625 * CVE-2026-31626 * CVE-2026-31627 * CVE-2026-31628 * CVE-2026-31651 * CVE-2026-31657 * CVE-2026-31659 * CVE-2026-31660 * CVE-2026-31661 * CVE-2026-31667 * CVE-2026-31672 * CVE-2026-31678 * CVE-2026-31687 * CVE-2026-31701 * CVE-2026-31720 * CVE-2026-31726 * CVE-2026-31727 * CVE-2026-31728 * CVE-2026-31730 * CVE-2026-31747 * CVE-2026-31748 * CVE-2026-31749 * CVE-2026-31751 * CVE-2026-31754 * CVE-2026-31755 * CVE-2026-31756 * CVE-2026-31759 * CVE-2026-31761 * CVE-2026-31762 * CVE-2026-31763 * CVE-2026-31768 * CVE-2026-31770 * CVE-2026-31773 * CVE-2026-31776 * CVE-2026-31778 * CVE-2026-31779 * CVE-2026-31780 * CVE-2026-31781 * CVE-2026-43007 * CVE-2026-43011 * CVE-2026-43016 * CVE-2026-43017 * CVE-2026-43018 * CVE-2026-43020 * CVE-2026-43032 * CVE-2026-43033 * CVE-2026-43043 * CVE-2026-43046 * CVE-2026-43047 * CVE-2026-43051 * CVE-2026-43056 * CVE-2026-43058 * CVE-2026-43059 * CVE-2026-43061 * CVE-2026-43062 * CVE-2026-43064 * CVE-2026-43069 * CVE-2026-43072 * CVE-2026-43098 * CVE-2026-43104 * CVE-2026-43105 * CVE-2026-43111 * CVE-2026-43113 * CVE-2026-43114 * CVE-2026-43117 * CVE-2026-43118 * CVE-2026-43123 * CVE-2026-43129 * CVE-2026-43130 * CVE-2026-43133 * CVE-2026-43134 * CVE-2026-43135 * CVE-2026-43136 * CVE-2026-43137 * CVE-2026-43140 * CVE-2026-43141 * CVE-2026-43143 * CVE-2026-43147 * CVE-2026-43149 * CVE-2026-43152 * CVE-2026-43156 * CVE-2026-43159 * CVE-2026-43161 * CVE-2026-43168 * CVE-2026-43169 * CVE-2026-43170 * CVE-2026-43172 * CVE-2026-43180 * CVE-2026-43182 * CVE-2026-43183 * CVE-2026-43196 * CVE-2026-43200 * CVE-2026-43202 * CVE-2026-43203 * CVE-2026-43207 * CVE-2026-43211 * CVE-2026-43216 * CVE-2026-43218 * CVE-2026-43220 * CVE-2026-43221 * CVE-2026-43223 * CVE-2026-43225 * CVE-2026-43230 * CVE-2026-43231 * CVE-2026-43232 * CVE-2026-43236 * CVE-2026-43240 * CVE-2026-43241 * CVE-2026-43242 * CVE-2026-43244 * CVE-2026-43246 * CVE-2026-43251 * CVE-2026-43255 * CVE-2026-43256 * CVE-2026-43257 * CVE-2026-43262 * CVE-2026-43264 * CVE-2026-43266 * CVE-2026-43269 * CVE-2026-43270 * CVE-2026-43276 * CVE-2026-43277 * CVE-2026-43279 * CVE-2026-43281 * CVE-2026-43287 * CVE-2026-43291 * CVE-2026-43295 * CVE-2026-43302 * CVE-2026-43308 * CVE-2026-43309 * CVE-2026-43312 * CVE-2026-43313 * CVE-2026-43316 * CVE-2026-43318 * CVE-2026-43324 * CVE-2026-43327 * CVE-2026-43328 * CVE-2026-43340 * CVE-2026-43342 * CVE-2026-43343 * CVE-2026-43352 * CVE-2026-43353 * CVE-2026-43357 * CVE-2026-43370 * CVE-2026-43380 * CVE-2026-43381 * CVE-2026-43382 * CVE-2026-43387 * CVE-2026-43397 * CVE-2026-43412 * CVE-2026-43425 * CVE-2026-43426 * CVE-2026-43427 * CVE-2026-43428 * CVE-2026-43429 * CVE-2026-43430 * CVE-2026-43432 * CVE-2026-43436 * CVE-2026-43439 * CVE-2026-43440 * CVE-2026-43443 * CVE-2026-43451 * CVE-2026-43459 * CVE-2026-43467 * CVE-2026-43475 * CVE-2026-43476 * CVE-2026-43480 * CVE-2026-43488 * CVE-2026-43493 * CVE-2026-43496 * CVE-2026-43497 * CVE-2026-45834 * CVE-2026-45835 * CVE-2026-45839 * CVE-2026-45851 * CVE-2026-45860 * CVE-2026-45867 * CVE-2026-45868 * CVE-2026-45869 * CVE-2026-45871 * CVE-2026-45873 * CVE-2026-45875 * CVE-2026-45877 * CVE-2026-45879 * CVE-2026-45880 * CVE-2026-45881 * CVE-2026-45883 * CVE-2026-45885 * CVE-2026-45902 * CVE-2026-45904 * CVE-2026-45905 * CVE-2026-45911 * CVE-2026-45913 * CVE-2026-45914 * CVE-2026-45915 * CVE-2026-45916 * CVE-2026-45917 * CVE-2026-45919 * CVE-2026-45921 * CVE-2026-45923 * CVE-2026-45936 * CVE-2026-45941 * CVE-2026-45944 * CVE-2026-45946 * CVE-2026-45947 * CVE-2026-45954 * CVE-2026-45963 * CVE-2026-45969 * CVE-2026-45973 * CVE-2026-45976 * CVE-2026-45981 * CVE-2026-45982 * CVE-2026-45986 * CVE-2026-45994 * CVE-2026-45996 * CVE-2026-46003 * CVE-2026-46006 * CVE-2026-46009 * CVE-2026-46011 * CVE-2026-46015 * CVE-2026-46016 * CVE-2026-46018 * CVE-2026-46019 * CVE-2026-46023 * CVE-2026-46026 * CVE-2026-46027 * CVE-2026-46033 * CVE-2026-46038 * CVE-2026-46040 * CVE-2026-46048 * CVE-2026-46049 * CVE-2026-46056 * CVE-2026-46058 * CVE-2026-46064 * CVE-2026-46068 * CVE-2026-46075 * CVE-2026-46077 * CVE-2026-46080 * CVE-2026-46082 * CVE-2026-46084 * CVE-2026-46086 * CVE-2026-46088 * CVE-2026-46089 * CVE-2026-46092 * CVE-2026-46102 * CVE-2026-46103 * CVE-2026-46108 * CVE-2026-46109 * CVE-2026-46117 * CVE-2026-46122 * CVE-2026-46125 * CVE-2026-46126 * CVE-2026-46128 * CVE-2026-46131 * CVE-2026-46132 * CVE-2026-46136 * CVE-2026-46137 * CVE-2026-46138 * CVE-2026-46143 * CVE-2026-46144 * CVE-2026-46145 * CVE-2026-46146 * CVE-2026-46147 * CVE-2026-46151 * CVE-2026-46152 * CVE-2026-46158 * CVE-2026-46163 * CVE-2026-46165 * CVE-2026-46167 * CVE-2026-46168 * CVE-2026-46170 * CVE-2026-46174 * CVE-2026-46177 * CVE-2026-46179 * CVE-2026-46180 * CVE-2026-46184 * CVE-2026-46186 * CVE-2026-46187 * CVE-2026-46189 * CVE-2026-46191 * CVE-2026-46193 * CVE-2026-46198 * CVE-2026-46199 * CVE-2026-46204 * CVE-2026-46205 * CVE-2026-46206 * CVE-2026-46207 * CVE-2026-46212 * CVE-2026-46218 * CVE-2026-46219 * CVE-2026-46220 * CVE-2026-46225 * CVE-2026-46230 * CVE-2026-46231 * CVE-2026-46232 * CVE-2026-46233 * CVE-2026-46234 * CVE-2026-46235 * CVE-2026-46236 * CVE-2026-46238 * CVE-2026-46243 * CVE-2026-46245 * CVE-2026-46247 * CVE-2026-46249 * CVE-2026-46252 * CVE-2026-46261 * CVE-2026-46265 * CVE-2026-46267 * CVE-2026-46270 * CVE-2026-46275 * CVE-2026-46276 * CVE-2026-46285 * CVE-2026-46292 * CVE-2026-46294 * CVE-2026-46306 * CVE-2026-46307 * CVE-2026-46312 * CVE-2026-46321 * CVE-2026-46323 * CVE-2026-46324 * CVE-2026-46333 * CVE-2026-52910 * CVE-2026-52914 * CVE-2026-52915 * CVE-2026-52916 * CVE-2026-52919 * CVE-2026-52921 * CVE-2026-52922 * CVE-2026-52926 * CVE-2026-52927 * CVE-2026-52930 * CVE-2026-52931 * CVE-2026-52936 * CVE-2026-52937 * CVE-2026-52941 * CVE-2026-52942 * CVE-2026-52947 * CVE-2026-52948 * CVE-2026-52953 * CVE-2026-52963 * CVE-2026-52964 * CVE-2026-52967 * CVE-2026-52970 * CVE-2026-52974 * CVE-2026-52981 * CVE-2026-52982 * CVE-2026-52984 * CVE-2026-52986 * CVE-2026-52988 * CVE-2026-52989 * CVE-2026-52991 * CVE-2026-52995 * CVE-2026-52998 * CVE-2026-52999 * CVE-2026-53000 * CVE-2026-53002 * CVE-2026-53003 * CVE-2026-53004 * CVE-2026-53006 * CVE-2026-53009 * CVE-2026-53011 * CVE-2026-53012 * CVE-2026-53013 * CVE-2026-53022 * CVE-2026-53032 * CVE-2026-53037 * CVE-2026-53045 * CVE-2026-53047 * CVE-2026-53056 * CVE-2026-53058 * CVE-2026-53062 * CVE-2026-53063 * CVE-2026-53064 * CVE-2026-53065 * CVE-2026-53066 * CVE-2026-53068 * CVE-2026-53069 * CVE-2026-53070 * CVE-2026-53073 * CVE-2026-53074 * CVE-2026-53080 * CVE-2026-53083 * CVE-2026-53088 * CVE-2026-53093 * CVE-2026-53098 * CVE-2026-53106 * CVE-2026-53107 * CVE-2026-53112 * CVE-2026-53123 * CVE-2026-53129 * CVE-2026-53131 * CVE-2026-53132 * CVE-2026-53134 * CVE-2026-53135 * CVE-2026-53136 * CVE-2026-53137 * CVE-2026-53143 * CVE-2026-53144 * CVE-2026-53146 * CVE-2026-53147 * CVE-2026-53148 * CVE-2026-53149 * CVE-2026-53150 * CVE-2026-53158 * CVE-2026-53159 * CVE-2026-53160 * CVE-2026-53161 * CVE-2026-53175 * CVE-2026-53177 * CVE-2026-53183 * CVE-2026-53184 * CVE-2026-53185 * CVE-2026-53186 * CVE-2026-53189 * CVE-2026-53190 * CVE-2026-53192 * CVE-2026-53194 * CVE-2026-53195 * CVE-2026-53208 * CVE-2026-53209 * CVE-2026-53212 * CVE-2026-53213 * CVE-2026-53218 * CVE-2026-53221 * CVE-2026-53224 * CVE-2026-53225 * CVE-2026-53227 * CVE-2026-53230 * CVE-2026-53236 * CVE-2026-53237 * CVE-2026-53239 * CVE-2026-53242 * CVE-2026-53246 * CVE-2026-53250 * CVE-2026-53252 * CVE-2026-53254 * CVE-2026-53255 * CVE-2026-53262 * CVE-2026-53265 * CVE-2026-53267 * CVE-2026-53268 * CVE-2026-53270 * CVE-2026-53275 * CVE-2026-53279 * CVE-2026-53289 * CVE-2026-53291 * CVE-2026-53293 * CVE-2026-53297 * CVE-2026-53313 * CVE-2026-53324 * CVE-2026-53325 * CVE-2026-53329 * CVE-2026-53331 * CVE-2026-53332 * CVE-2026-53339 * CVE-2026-53345 * CVE-2026-53347 * CVE-2026-53350 * CVE-2026-53354 * CVE-2026-53355 * CVE-2026-53356 * CVE-2026-53358 * CVE-2026-53366 * CVE-2026-53369 * CVE-2026-53374 * CVE-2026-53375 * CVE-2026-53376 * CVE-2026-53379 * CVE-2026-53382 * CVE-2026-53385 * CVE-2026-53388 * CVE-2026-53391 * CVE-2026-53392 * CVE-2026-53393 * CVE-2026-53397 * CVE-2026-53398 * CVE-2026-53399 * CVE-2026-53402 * CVE-2026-53403 * CVE-2026-63794 * CVE-2026-63795 * CVE-2026-63802 * CVE-2026-63806 * CVE-2026-63807 * CVE-2026-63809 * CVE-2026-63821 * CVE-2026-63822 * CVE-2026-63824 * CVE-2026-63826 * CVE-2026-63829 * CVE-2026-63836 * CVE-2026-63843 * CVE-2026-63844 * CVE-2026-63845 * CVE-2026-63846 * CVE-2026-63847 * CVE-2026-63848 * CVE-2026-63851 * CVE-2026-63852 * CVE-2026-63853 * CVE-2026-63854 * CVE-2026-63855 * CVE-2026-63856 * CVE-2026-63861 * CVE-2026-63862 * CVE-2026-63869 * CVE-2026-63882 * CVE-2026-63884 * CVE-2026-63892 * CVE-2026-63893 * CVE-2026-63895 * CVE-2026-63896 * CVE-2026-63897 * CVE-2026-63899 * CVE-2026-63900 * CVE-2026-63901 * CVE-2026-63902 * CVE-2026-63903 * CVE-2026-63904 * CVE-2026-63905 * CVE-2026-63908 * CVE-2026-63912 * CVE-2026-63915 * CVE-2026-63916 * CVE-2026-63917 * CVE-2026-63919 * CVE-2026-63921 * CVE-2026-63922 * CVE-2026-63924 * CVE-2026-63927 * CVE-2026-63928 * CVE-2026-63930 * CVE-2026-63931 * CVE-2026-63934 * CVE-2026-63940 * CVE-2026-63942 * CVE-2026-63943 * CVE-2026-63945 * CVE-2026-63946 * CVE-2026-63947 * CVE-2026-63948 * CVE-2026-63949 * CVE-2026-63952 * CVE-2026-63957 * CVE-2026-63958 * CVE-2026-63959 * CVE-2026-63960 * CVE-2026-63961 * CVE-2026-63962 * CVE-2026-63964 * CVE-2026-63967 * CVE-2026-63968 * CVE-2026-63971 * CVE-2026-63974 * CVE-2026-63975 * CVE-2026-63976 * CVE-2026-63984 * CVE-2026-63991 * CVE-2026-63994 * CVE-2026-64025 * CVE-2026-64089 * CVE-2026-64106 * CVE-2026-64174 * CVE-2026-64179 * CVE-2026-64182 * CVE-2026-64183 * CVE-2026-64187 * CVE-2026-64189 * CVE-2026-64191 * CVE-2026-64220 * CVE-2026-64221 * CVE-2026-64223 * CVE-2026-64231 * CVE-2026-64234 * CVE-2026-64242 * CVE-2026-64298 * CVE-2026-64330 * CVE-2026-64336 * CVE-2026-64345 * CVE-2026-64347 * CVE-2026-64465 * CVE-2026-64530 * CVE-2026-64560 * CVE-2026-64561 * CVE-2026-64564 * CVE-2026-64600 CVSS scores: * CVE-2023-2058 ( NVD ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:C/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2023-2058 ( NVD ): 2.4 CVSS:3.0/AV:N/AC:L/PR:H/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2025-10263 ( NVD ): 8.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2025-10263 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2025-21845 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-21845 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-21845 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-21845 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-38250 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-38250 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-38250 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-38250 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-38469 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-38469 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-38469 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-40213 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-40213 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2025-40213 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-54518 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-54518 ( SUSE ): 7.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-54518 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2025-54518 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-68223 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-68223 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-68223 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-68741 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-68741 ( SUSE ): 6.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-68741 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-68818 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-68818 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-71274 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-71274 ( NVD ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-71274 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-71286 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-71286 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-71286 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-71291 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-71291 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-71291 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-71297 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-71297 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-71297 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-71305 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-71305 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-71305 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-23097 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23097 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-23097 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-23276 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23276 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31430 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31430 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31430 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31431 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31431 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31431 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31439 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31439 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31439 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31440 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31440 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31440 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31441 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31441 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31441 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31447 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31447 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31447 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31474 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31474 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31474 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31474 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31482 ( SUSE ): 2.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31482 ( SUSE ): 2.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-31482 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31483 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31483 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-31483 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31485 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31485 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31485 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31497 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31497 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31497 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31498 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31498 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31498 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31509 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31509 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31509 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31510 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31510 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31510 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31511 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31511 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31511 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31520 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31520 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31520 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31522 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31522 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31522 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31524 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31524 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31524 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31532 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31532 ( SUSE ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31532 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31532 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31540 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31540 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31540 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31542 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31542 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31542 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31545 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31545 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31545 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31548 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31548 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31548 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31549 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31549 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31549 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31551 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31551 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31551 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31552 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31552 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31552 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31566 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31566 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31566 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31566 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31576 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31576 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31576 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31578 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31578 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31578 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31581 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31581 ( SUSE ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31581 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31583 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31583 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31583 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31585 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31585 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-31585 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31587 ( SUSE ): 8.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31587 ( SUSE ): 6.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31587 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31598 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31598 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31598 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31599 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31599 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31599 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31603 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31603 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31603 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31604 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31604 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31604 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31605 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31605 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31605 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31615 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31615 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31615 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31616 ( SUSE ): 5.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31616 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31616 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31617 ( SUSE ): 5.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31617 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31617 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31617 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31618 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31618 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31618 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31619 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31619 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31619 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31623 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31623 ( SUSE ): 4.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-31623 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31624 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31624 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31624 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31625 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31625 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31625 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31626 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31626 ( SUSE ): 5.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-31626 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-31627 ( SUSE ): 8.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31627 ( SUSE ): 6.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31627 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31628 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31628 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-31628 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31651 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31651 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31651 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31657 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31657 ( SUSE ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31657 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31659 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31659 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-31659 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31660 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31660 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31660 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31661 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31661 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31661 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31667 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31667 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31667 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31672 ( SUSE ): 4.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31672 ( SUSE ): 2.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-31672 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31678 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31678 ( SUSE ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31678 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31687 ( SUSE ): 5.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31687 ( SUSE ): 4.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31687 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31701 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31701 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-31701 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31720 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31720 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31720 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31726 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31726 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31726 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31727 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31727 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31727 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31728 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31728 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31728 ( NVD ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31730 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31730 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31730 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31730 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31747 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31747 ( SUSE ): 6.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31747 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31748 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31748 ( SUSE ): 6.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31748 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31749 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31749 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31749 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31751 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31751 ( NVD ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31754 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31754 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31754 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31755 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31755 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31755 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31756 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31756 ( SUSE ): 6.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-31756 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31759 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31759 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31759 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31761 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31761 ( SUSE ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31761 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31762 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31762 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31763 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31763 ( SUSE ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31763 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31768 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31768 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-31768 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31770 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31770 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31770 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31773 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31773 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31776 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31776 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31778 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31778 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31778 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31779 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31779 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31780 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31780 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31781 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31781 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43007 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43007 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43011 ( SUSE ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43011 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43016 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43016 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43017 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43017 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43018 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43018 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43020 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43020 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43032 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43032 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43033 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43033 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43033 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43043 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43043 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43043 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43046 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43046 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43047 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43047 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43051 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43051 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43056 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43056 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43058 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43058 ( SUSE ): 6.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-43058 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43059 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43061 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43061 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43062 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43062 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:L * CVE-2026-43064 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43064 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43069 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43069 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43072 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43072 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43072 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43098 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43098 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43104 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43104 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43105 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43105 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43111 ( SUSE ): 5.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43111 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43111 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43113 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43113 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43114 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43114 ( NVD ): 9.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:L * CVE-2026-43114 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-43117 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43117 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43117 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43118 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43118 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:L * CVE-2026-43118 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43123 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43123 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43129 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43129 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43130 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43130 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43133 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43133 ( NVD ): 7.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-43133 ( NVD ): 7.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-43134 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43134 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-43135 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43135 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43135 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43136 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43136 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43137 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43137 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43137 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43140 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43140 ( SUSE ): 4.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43140 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43141 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43141 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-43141 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43143 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43143 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43147 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43147 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43149 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43149 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43152 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43152 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43156 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43156 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43156 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43159 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43159 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43159 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43161 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43161 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43168 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43168 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43169 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43169 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43170 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43170 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43172 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43172 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43180 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43180 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43180 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43182 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43182 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43183 ( SUSE ): 5.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43183 ( SUSE ): 4.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43183 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43196 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43196 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43200 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43200 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43202 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43202 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43203 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43203 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43203 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43207 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43207 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43211 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43211 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43216 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43216 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43218 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43218 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-43218 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43220 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43220 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43221 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43221 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43223 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43223 ( SUSE ): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43223 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43225 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43225 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43230 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43230 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43231 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43231 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43232 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43232 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43236 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43236 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43240 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43240 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43241 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43241 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-43241 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43242 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43242 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43244 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43244 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43246 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43246 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43251 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43251 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43251 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43255 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43255 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43255 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43256 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43256 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43256 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43257 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43257 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43262 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43262 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43262 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43264 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43264 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-43264 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43266 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43266 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43266 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43269 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43269 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-43269 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43270 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43270 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43276 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43276 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43277 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43277 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43279 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43279 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43281 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43281 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43287 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43287 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43291 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43291 ( NVD ): 8.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-43295 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43295 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43295 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43302 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43302 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43308 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43308 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43308 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43309 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43309 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43312 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43312 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43313 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43313 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43313 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43316 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43316 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-43316 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43318 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43318 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43324 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43324 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43327 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43327 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43328 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43328 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43340 ( SUSE ): 2.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43340 ( SUSE ): 2.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-43340 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43342 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43342 ( NVD ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43343 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43343 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43352 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43352 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43353 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43353 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43353 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43357 ( SUSE ): 2.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43357 ( SUSE ): 3.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-43357 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43370 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43370 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43380 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43380 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43380 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43381 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43381 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43382 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43382 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43387 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43387 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43397 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43397 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-43397 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43412 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43412 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43425 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43425 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43425 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43426 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43426 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43427 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43427 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43428 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43428 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-43428 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43429 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43429 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43430 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43430 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-43430 ( NVD ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43432 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43432 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43436 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43436 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43439 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43439 ( NVD ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43440 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43440 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43443 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43443 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43451 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43451 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43459 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43459 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43467 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43467 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43475 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43475 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43476 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43476 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43480 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43480 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43488 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43488 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43488 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43493 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43493 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43493 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43496 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43496 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43496 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43497 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43497 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43497 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45834 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45834 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45834 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45835 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45835 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45835 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45839 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45839 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45839 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45851 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45851 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45860 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45860 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-45860 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45867 ( SUSE ): 5.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45867 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45868 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45868 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45869 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45869 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45869 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45871 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45871 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45873 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45873 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-45873 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45875 ( SUSE ): 6.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45875 ( SUSE ): 4.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45875 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45877 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45877 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45877 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45879 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45879 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45879 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45880 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45880 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45881 ( SUSE ): 6.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45881 ( SUSE ): 4.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45881 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45883 ( SUSE ): 4.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-45883 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45885 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45885 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45902 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45902 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45902 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45904 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45904 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45904 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45905 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45905 ( NVD ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45911 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45911 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45911 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45913 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45913 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45913 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45914 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45914 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45914 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45915 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45915 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45915 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45916 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45916 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45917 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45917 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45917 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45919 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45919 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45919 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45921 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45921 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-45921 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45923 ( SUSE ): 5.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45923 ( SUSE ): 4.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-45923 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45936 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45936 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45936 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45941 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45941 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45941 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45944 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45944 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45944 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45946 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45946 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45947 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45947 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-45947 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45954 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45954 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-45954 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45963 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45963 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45969 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45969 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45973 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45973 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45976 ( SUSE ): 2.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-45976 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45981 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45981 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45982 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45982 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45982 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45986 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45986 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45994 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45994 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45996 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45996 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46003 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46003 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46003 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46006 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46006 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46009 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46009 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46011 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46011 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46015 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46015 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46016 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46016 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46018 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46018 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46019 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46019 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46023 ( SUSE ): 6.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46023 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46026 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46026 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46026 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46027 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46027 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46033 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46033 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46033 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46038 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46038 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46040 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46040 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46048 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46048 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46049 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46049 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46056 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46056 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46058 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46058 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46064 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46064 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46068 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46068 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-46068 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46075 ( SUSE ): 5.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46075 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46077 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46077 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46080 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46080 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46080 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46082 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46082 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46084 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46084 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46086 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46086 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46088 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46088 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46088 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46089 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46089 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46092 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46092 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46092 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46102 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46102 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46103 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46103 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46108 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46108 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46109 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46109 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46117 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46117 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46117 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46117 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46122 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46122 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46122 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46125 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46125 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46125 ( NVD ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46126 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46126 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-46126 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46128 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46128 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46131 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46131 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46131 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46132 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46132 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46136 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46136 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46137 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46137 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46137 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46138 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46138 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46143 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46143 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46143 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46144 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46144 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46145 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46145 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46145 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46145 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46146 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46146 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46146 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46147 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46147 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-46147 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46151 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46151 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46151 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46152 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46152 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46152 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46158 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46158 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46163 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46163 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46165 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46165 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46167 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46167 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46168 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46168 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46170 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46170 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46170 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46174 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46174 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-46174 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46177 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46177 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46177 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46179 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46179 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46179 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46180 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46180 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46184 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46184 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46186 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46186 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46187 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46187 ( NVD ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46189 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46189 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46189 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46191 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46191 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-46191 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46193 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46193 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46198 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46198 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46199 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46199 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46204 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46204 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46205 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46205 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46206 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46206 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46207 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46207 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-46207 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46212 ( SUSE ): 7.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46212 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46212 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46218 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46218 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46219 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46219 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46220 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46220 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46225 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46225 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46230 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46230 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46231 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46231 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46232 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46232 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46233 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46233 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46233 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46234 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46234 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46235 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46235 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46235 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46236 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46236 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46238 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46238 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46243 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46243 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46243 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46243 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46243 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-46245 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46245 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46245 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46247 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46247 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46249 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46249 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46252 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46252 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46261 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46261 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46265 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46265 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46267 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46267 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46270 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46270 ( NVD ): 8.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46275 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46275 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46276 ( SUSE ): 4.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46276 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46285 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46285 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46292 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46292 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46294 ( SUSE ): 4.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46294 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46306 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46306 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46306 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46307 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46307 ( SUSE ): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-46307 ( NVD ): 8.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:L * CVE-2026-46312 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46312 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46312 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46321 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46321 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46321 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46323 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46323 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46323 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46324 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46324 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46324 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46333 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46333 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-46333 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-46333 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52910 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52910 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52910 ( NVD ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52910 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52914 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52914 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-52914 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52915 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52915 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-52915 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52916 ( SUSE ): 6.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52916 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52916 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52919 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52919 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52919 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52921 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52921 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52922 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52922 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52922 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52926 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52926 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52927 ( SUSE ): 4.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-52927 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52930 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52930 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52931 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52931 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52936 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52936 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52937 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52937 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52941 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52941 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52942 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52942 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52947 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52947 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52948 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52948 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52953 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52953 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52963 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52963 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52964 ( SUSE ): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-52964 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52967 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52967 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52970 ( SUSE ): 2.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-52970 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52974 ( SUSE ): 4.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-52974 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52981 ( SUSE ): 3.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-52981 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52982 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52982 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52984 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52984 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52986 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52986 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52988 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52988 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52989 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52989 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52989 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52991 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52991 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52991 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52995 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52995 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52998 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52998 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52999 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52999 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53000 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53000 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53000 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53002 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53002 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53002 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53003 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53003 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53004 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53004 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53006 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53006 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53006 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53009 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53009 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53009 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53011 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53011 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53012 ( SUSE ): 6.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53012 ( SUSE ): 4.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53012 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53013 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53013 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53022 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53022 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53032 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53032 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53032 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53037 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53037 ( SUSE ): 4.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53037 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53045 ( SUSE ): 2.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-53045 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53047 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53047 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53056 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53056 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53056 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53058 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53058 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53062 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53062 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53063 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53063 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53064 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53064 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53064 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53065 ( SUSE ): 1.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-53065 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53066 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53066 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53066 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53068 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53068 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53068 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53069 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53069 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53069 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53070 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53070 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53073 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53073 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53074 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53074 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53080 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53080 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53080 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53083 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53083 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53088 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53088 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53088 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53093 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53093 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53093 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53098 ( SUSE ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53098 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53106 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53106 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53106 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53107 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53107 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53107 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53112 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53112 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53112 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53123 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53123 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53129 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53129 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53131 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53131 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53131 ( NVD ): 9.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53132 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53132 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53134 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-53134 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53135 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53135 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53135 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53136 ( SUSE ): 8.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53136 ( SUSE ): 6.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53136 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53137 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53137 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53137 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53143 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53143 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53143 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53144 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53144 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53146 ( SUSE ): 5.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53146 ( SUSE ): 5.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53146 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-53147 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53147 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53148 ( SUSE ): 5.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53148 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53148 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53148 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53149 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53149 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53150 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53150 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53150 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53158 ( SUSE ): 5.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53158 ( SUSE ): 4.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53158 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53159 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53159 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53159 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53160 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53160 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53161 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53161 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53175 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53175 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53175 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53177 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53177 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53177 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53183 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53183 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53184 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53184 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53185 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53185 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53185 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53186 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53186 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53189 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53189 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53189 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53190 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53190 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53190 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53192 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53192 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53194 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53194 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53194 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53195 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53195 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53195 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53208 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53208 ( SUSE ): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-53208 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53209 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53209 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53212 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53212 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53213 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53213 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53218 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53218 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53221 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53221 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53225 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53225 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53227 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53227 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53227 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53230 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53230 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53236 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53236 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-53236 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53237 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53237 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53237 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53239 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53239 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53242 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53242 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53250 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53250 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53252 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53252 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53254 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53254 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-53254 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53255 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53255 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53262 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53262 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53262 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53265 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53265 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53267 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53267 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53267 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53268 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53268 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53270 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53270 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53275 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53275 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53275 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53279 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53279 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53289 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53289 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53289 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53291 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53291 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53291 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53293 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53293 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53293 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53297 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53297 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53313 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53313 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53313 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53324 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53324 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53325 ( SUSE ): 6.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53325 ( SUSE ): 4.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53325 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53329 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53329 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53331 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53331 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53331 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53332 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53332 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53339 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53339 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53339 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53345 ( SUSE ): 2.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-53345 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53347 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53347 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53347 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53350 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53350 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53350 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53354 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53354 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53354 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53355 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53355 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53355 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53356 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53356 ( SUSE ): 4.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-53356 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53358 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53358 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53358 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 9.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53369 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53369 ( NVD ): 8.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53374 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53374 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53374 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53375 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53375 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53375 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53376 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53376 ( SUSE ): 6.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53376 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53379 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53379 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-53379 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53382 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53382 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53382 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53385 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53385 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53385 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53388 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53391 ( SUSE ): 6.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53391 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53392 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:A/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53392 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53392 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53393 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53393 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-53393 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53397 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53397 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53397 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53398 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53398 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-53398 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53399 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53399 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53399 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53402 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53402 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53402 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53403 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53403 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53403 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63794 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63794 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63794 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63795 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63795 ( NVD ): 10.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63802 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63802 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63802 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63806 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63806 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63806 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63807 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63807 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63807 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63809 ( SUSE ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63809 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63821 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63821 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63822 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63822 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63824 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63824 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63824 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63826 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63826 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63829 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63829 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63829 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63836 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63836 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63843 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63843 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63843 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63844 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63844 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63844 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63845 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63845 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63845 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63846 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63846 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63846 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63847 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63847 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63847 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63848 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63848 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-63848 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63851 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63851 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63851 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63852 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63852 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63852 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63853 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63853 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63853 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63854 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63854 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63854 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63855 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63855 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63855 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63856 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63856 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63856 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63861 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63861 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-63862 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63862 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-63869 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-63869 ( NVD ): 7.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:L * CVE-2026-63882 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63882 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63884 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63884 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63884 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63892 ( SUSE ): 5.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63892 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63893 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63893 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63895 ( SUSE ): 2.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63895 ( SUSE ): 2.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-63896 ( SUSE ): 5.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63896 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63897 ( SUSE ): 2.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63897 ( SUSE ): 2.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-63899 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63899 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63900 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63900 ( SUSE ): 4.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-63901 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63901 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63902 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63902 ( SUSE ): 4.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63903 ( SUSE ): 5.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63903 ( SUSE ): 5.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63904 ( SUSE ): 5.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63904 ( SUSE ): 5.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63905 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63905 ( SUSE ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63908 ( SUSE ): 4.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63908 ( SUSE ): 3.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-63912 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63912 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63912 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63915 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63915 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63915 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63916 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63916 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63917 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63917 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63917 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63919 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63919 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63919 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63921 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:L/SC:H/SI:H/SA:L * CVE-2026-63921 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:L * CVE-2026-63921 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63922 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63922 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63924 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63924 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63927 ( SUSE ): 5.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63927 ( SUSE ): 4.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63927 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63928 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63928 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63930 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63930 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63930 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63931 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63931 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63934 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63934 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-63940 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63940 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-63940 ( NVD ): 9.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63942 ( SUSE ): 5.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63942 ( SUSE ): 4.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63942 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63943 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63943 ( SUSE ): 4.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63945 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63945 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63945 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63946 ( SUSE ): 7.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63946 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63946 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63947 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63947 ( SUSE ): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-63947 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63948 ( SUSE ): 2.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63948 ( SUSE ): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-63949 ( SUSE ): 4.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63949 ( SUSE ): 2.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-63952 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63952 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63952 ( NVD ): 8.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-63957 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63957 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63958 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63958 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63959 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63959 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63960 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63960 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63961 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63961 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63962 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63962 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63964 ( SUSE ): 6.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63964 ( SUSE ): 4.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63967 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63967 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-63968 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63968 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63968 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63971 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63971 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63971 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63974 ( SUSE ): 5.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63974 ( SUSE ): 4.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63974 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63975 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63975 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63975 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63976 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63976 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63976 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63984 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63984 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63991 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63991 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63994 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63994 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63994 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64025 ( SUSE ): 6.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64025 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64089 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64089 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-64089 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64106 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64106 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64106 ( NVD ): 9.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64174 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64174 ( SUSE ): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-64174 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64179 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64179 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-64179 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64182 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64182 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-64182 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64183 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64183 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64183 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64187 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64187 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64187 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64189 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64189 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64189 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64191 ( SUSE ): 8.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64191 ( SUSE ): 6.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64191 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64220 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64220 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64220 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64221 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64221 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64221 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64223 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64223 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64223 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64231 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64231 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64231 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64234 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64234 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64234 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64242 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64242 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64242 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64298 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64298 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64330 ( SUSE ): 2.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64330 ( SUSE ): 3.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-64336 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64336 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-64345 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64345 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-64347 ( SUSE ): 4.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64347 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64465 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64465 ( SUSE ): 4.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64560 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64560 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64560 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64561 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64561 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64561 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64564 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64564 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64564 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 * SUSE Linux Micro Extras 6.0 An update that solves 648 vulnerabilities and has 15 fixes can now be installed. ## Description: The SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 6.0 and Micro 6.1 RT kernel was updated to fix various security issues: The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2025-68741: scsi: qla2xxx: Fix improper freeing of purex item (bsc#1255703). * CVE-2025-68818: scsi: Revert "scsi: qla2xxx: Perform lockless command completion in abort path" (bsc#1256675). * CVE-2026-23097: migrate: correct lock ordering for hugetlb file folios (bsc#1257815). * CVE-2026-43016: bpf: sockmap: Fix use-after-free of sk->sk_socket in sk_psock_verdict_data_ready() (bsc#1264007). * CVE-2026-43114: netfilter: nft_set_pipapo_avx2: don't return non-matching entry on expiry (bsc#1264601). * CVE-2026-43130: iommu/vt-d: Flush dev-IOTLB only when PCIe device is accessible in scalable mode (bsc#1264532). * CVE-2026-43161: iommu/vt-d: Skip dev-iotlb flush for inaccessible PCIe device without scalable mode (bsc#1264333). * CVE-2026-43168: ocfs2: fix reflink preserve cleanup issue (bsc#1264537). * CVE-2026-43170: usb: dwc3: gadget: Move vbus draw to workqueue context (bsc#1264452). * CVE-2026-43172: wifi: iwlwifi: fix 22000 series SMEM parsing (bsc#1264543). * CVE-2026-43216: net: Drop the lock in skb_may_tx_timestamp() (bsc#1264319). * CVE-2026-43230: net/rds: Clear reconnect pending bit (bsc#1264539). * CVE-2026-43244: kcm: fix zero-frag skb in frag_list on partial sendmsg error (bsc#1264321). * CVE-2026-43262: gfs2: fiemap page fault fix (bsc#1264422). * CVE-2026-43266: EFI/CPER: don't go past the ARM processor CPER record buffer (bsc#1264418). * CVE-2026-43281: mailbox: Prevent out-of-bounds access in fw_mbox_index_xlate() (bsc#1264534). * CVE-2026-43308: btrfs: don't BUG() on unexpected delayed ref type in run_one_delayed_ref() (bsc#1264712). * CVE-2026-43309: md raid: fix hang when stopping arrays with metadata through dm-raid (bsc#1264827). * CVE-2026-43328: cpufreq: governor: Free dbs_data directly when gov->init() fails (bsc#1264832). * CVE-2026-43353: i3c: mipi-i3c-hci: Fix race in DMA ring dequeue (bsc#1265089). * CVE-2026-43439: cgroup: fix race between task migration and iteration (bsc#1265141). * CVE-2026-43451: netfilter: nfnetlink_queue: fix entry leak in bridge verdict error path (bsc#1265009). * CVE-2026-43496: net/sched: sch_red: Replace direct dequeue call with peek and qdisc_dequeue_peeked (bsc#1266000). * CVE-2026-45839: bpf: reject negative CO-RE accessor indices in bpf_core_parse_spec() (bsc#1266399). * CVE-2026-45860: netfilter: nf_conncount: increase the connection clean up limit to 64 (bsc#1266710). * CVE-2026-45873: netfilter: nft_set_rbtree: check for partial overlaps in anonymous sets (bsc#1266715). * CVE-2026-45877: HID: intel-ish-hid: fix NULL-ptr-deref in ishtp_bus_remove_all_clients (bsc#1266468). * CVE-2026-45905: xfrm: fix ip_rt_bug race in icmp_route_lookup reverse path (bsc#1266685). * CVE-2026-45913: net: bridge: mcast: always update mdb_n_entries for vlan contexts (bsc#1266891). * CVE-2026-45915: fat: avoid parent link count underflow in rmdir (bsc#1266896). * CVE-2026-45917: ipvs: do not keep dest_dst if dev is going down (bsc#1266900). * CVE-2026-45944: iommu/vt-d: Clear Present bit before tearing down context entry (bsc#1267203). * CVE-2026-45973: RDMA/mlx5: Fix UMR hang in LAG error state unload (bsc#1267025). * CVE-2026-45981: s390/cio: Fix device lifecycle handling in css_alloc_subchannel() (bsc#1267204). * CVE-2026-45994: ibmasm: fix OOB reads in command_file_write due to missing size checks (bsc#1267432). * CVE-2026-46003: net: qrtr: ns: Limit the total number of nodes (bsc#1267210). * CVE-2026-46015: tcp: call sk_data_ready() after listener migration (bsc#1267439). * CVE-2026-46023: dm mirror: fix integer overflow in create_dirty_log() (bsc#1267449). * CVE-2026-46026: net: qrtr: ns: Limit the maximum number of lookups (bsc#1266876). * CVE-2026-46027: net/smc: avoid early lgr access in smc_clc_wait_msg (bsc#1266744). * CVE-2026-46038: net: qrtr: ns: Free the node during ctrl_cmd_bye() (bsc#1266695). * CVE-2026-46040: inotify: fix watch count leak when fsnotify_add_inode_mark_locked() fails (bsc#1267472). * CVE-2026-46064: ibmasm: fix heap over-read in ibmasm_send_i2o_message() (bsc#1267497). * CVE-2026-46068: crypto: nx - fix bounce buffer leaks in nx842_crypto_{alloc,free}_ctx (bsc#1267592). * CVE-2026-46086: net: bridge: use a stable FDB dst snapshot in RCU readers (bsc#1267524). * CVE-2026-46089: zram: do not forget to endio for partial discard requests (bsc#1267445). * CVE-2026-46102: net: strparser: fix skb_head leak in strp_abort_strp() (bsc#1267502). * CVE-2026-46132: net: rtnetlink: zero ifla_vf_broadcast to avoid stack infoleak in rtnl_fill_vfinfo (bsc#1267616). * CVE-2026-46137: mptcp: pm: ADD_ADDR rtx: fix potential data-race (bsc#1267570). * CVE-2026-46147: KVM: arm64: Factor out pKVM hyp vcpu creation to separate function (bsc#1267689). * CVE-2026-46158: mptcp: pm: ADD_ADDR rtx: always decrease sk refcount (bsc#1266880). * CVE-2026-46168: mptcp: sockopt: set timestamp flags on subflow socket, not msk (bsc#1266869). * CVE-2026-46170: mptcp: pm: reuse ID 0 after delete and re-add (bsc#1267714). * CVE-2026-46180: wifi: brcmfmac: Fix potential use-after-free issue when stopping watchdog task (bsc#1266813). * CVE-2026-46189: RDMA/vmw_pvrdma: Fix double free on pvrdma_alloc_ucontext() error path (bsc#1266918). * CVE-2026-46191: fbcon: Avoid OOB font access if console rotation fails (bsc#1267690). * CVE-2026-46193: xfrm: ah: account for ESN high bits in async callbacks (bsc#1267656). * CVE-2026-46207: vsock/virtio: fix length and offset in tap skb for split packets (bsc#1267691). * CVE-2026-46234: vsock: fix buffer size clamping order (bsc#1266904). * CVE-2026-46245: drm/amd/display: Fix dc_link NULL handling in HPD init (bsc#1267678). * CVE-2026-46249: octeontx2-af: Fix PF driver crash with kexec kernel booting (bsc#1267683). * CVE-2026-46265: RDMA/hns: Fix WQ_MEM_RECLAIM warning (bsc#1267662). * CVE-2026-46292: pmdomain: core: Fix detach procedure for virtual devices in genpd (bsc#1267943). * CVE-2026-46294: dm: fix a buffer overflow in ioctl processing (bsc#1267939). * CVE-2026-46306: flow_dissector: do not dissect PPPoE PFC frames (bsc#1267986). * CVE-2026-46321: tun: free page on short-frame rejection in tun_xdp_one() (bsc#1268024). * CVE-2026-46324: netfilter: nf_tables: Introduce functions freeing nft_hook objects (bsc#1267995). * CVE-2026-52910: pf: Free reuseport cBPF prog after RCU grace period (bsc#1268659). * CVE-2026-52915: netfilter: ip6t_hbh: reject oversized option lists (bsc#1269001). * CVE-2026-52921: netfilter: ipset: stop hash:* range iteration at end (bsc#1269024). * CVE-2026-52927: netfilter: ebtables: fix OOB read in compat_mtw_from_user (bsc#1269027). * CVE-2026-52930: ipc/shm: serialize orphan cleanup with shm_nattch updates (bsc#1269003). * CVE-2026-52937: tap: fix stack info leak in tap_ioctl() SIOCGIFHWADDR (bsc#1268983). * CVE-2026-52941: net/smc: avoid NULL deref of conn->lnk in smc_msg_event tracepoint (bsc#1268966). * CVE-2026-52942: netfilter: nf_log: validate MAC header was set before dumping it (bsc#1268967). * CVE-2026-52947: net: qrtr: fix refcount saturation and potential UAF in qrtr_port_remove (bsc#1269115). * CVE-2026-52953: iommu/vt-d: Fix oops due to out of scope access (bsc#1269133). * CVE-2026-52967: smb/client: fix possible infinite loop and oob read in symlink_data() (bsc#1269181). * CVE-2026-52970: netfilter: nft_ct: fix missing expect put in obj eval (bsc#1269229). * CVE-2026-52974: net: tls: fix strparser anchor skb leak on offload RX setup failure (bsc#1269233). * CVE-2026-52981: neigh: let neigh_xmit take skb ownership (bsc#1269254). * CVE-2026-52984: net/sched: netem: fix queue limit check to include reordered packets (bsc#1269272). * CVE-2026-52986: netfilter: nf_conntrack_sip: don't use simple_strtoul (bsc#1269289). * CVE-2026-52988: rculist: add list_splice_rcu() for private lists (bsc#1269362). * CVE-2026-52991: sched/psi: fix race between file release and pressure write (bsc#1269134). * CVE-2026-52995: net/rds: zero per-item info buffer before handing it to visitors (bsc#1269124). * CVE-2026-52998: netfilter: nfnetlink_osf: fix potential NULL dereference in ttl check (bsc#1269118). * CVE-2026-52999: netfilter: nfnetlink_osf: fix out-of-bounds read on option matching (bsc#1269119). * CVE-2026-53000: netfilter: nat: use kfree_rcu to release ops (bsc#1269117). * CVE-2026-53002: netfilter: conntrack: remove sprintf usage (bsc#1269112). * CVE-2026-53003: pppoe: drop PFC frames (bsc#1269111). * CVE-2026-53004: sctp: fix OOB write to userspace in sctp_getsockopt_peer_auth_chunks (bsc#1269106). * CVE-2026-53006: ipv6: fix possible UAF in icmpv6_rcv() (bsc#1269104). * CVE-2026-53009: ice: fix double-free of tx_buf skb (bsc#1269098). * CVE-2026-53011: net/sched: taprio: fix use-after-free in advance_sched() on schedule switch (bsc#1269094). * CVE-2026-53012: nexthop: fix IPv6 route referencing IPv4 nexthop (bsc#1269154). * CVE-2026-53013: macvlan: fix macvlan_get_size() not reserving space for IFLA_MACVLAN_BC_CUTOFF (bsc#1269095). * CVE-2026-53032: bpf: Fix NULL deref in map_kptr_match_type for scalar regs (bsc#1269138). * CVE-2026-53062: dm cache policy smq: fix missing locks in invalidating cache blocks (bsc#1269658). * CVE-2026-53063: dm cache: fix write hang in passthrough mode (bsc#1269659). * CVE-2026-53064: dm cache: fix null-deref with concurrent writes in passthrough mode (bsc#1269132). * CVE-2026-53069: net, bpf: fix null-ptr-deref in xdp_master_redirect() for down master (bsc#1269186). * CVE-2026-53074: bpf: reject short IPv4/IPv6 inputs in bpf_prog_test_run_skb (bsc#1269688). * CVE-2026-53083: bpf: Fix RCU stall in bpf_fd_array_map_clear() (bsc#1269964). * CVE-2026-53088: net: bcmgenet: fix off-by-one in bcmgenet_put_txcb (bsc#1269185). * CVE-2026-53106: bpf: Do not allow deleting local storage in NMI (bsc#1269990). * CVE-2026-53107: wifi: libertas: use USB anchors for tracking in-flight URBs (bsc#1269991). * CVE-2026-53123: md: wake raid456 reshape waiters before suspend (bsc#1269643). * CVE-2026-53129: fs/mbcache: cancel shrink work before destroying the cache (bsc#1269633). * CVE-2026-53131: netfilter: require Ethernet MAC header before using eth_hdr() (bsc#1269773). * CVE-2026-53132: vsock/virtio: fix potential unbounded skb queue (bsc#1269290). * CVE-2026-53134: netfilter: nft_fib: fix stale stack leak via the OIFNAME register (bsc#1269819). * CVE-2026-53175: inet: frags: fix use-after-free caused by the fqdir_pre_exit() flush (bsc#1269714). * CVE-2026-53183: mptcp: allow subflow rcv wnd to shrink (bsc#1269376). * CVE-2026-53184: udp: clear skb->dev before running a sockmap verdict (bsc#1269689). * CVE-2026-53185: zram: fix use-after-free in zram_bvec_write_partial() (bsc#1269660). * CVE-2026-53186: RDMA/srp: bound SRP_RSP sense copy by the received length (bsc#1269663). * CVE-2026-53189: mm/huge_memory: update file PMD counter before folio_put() (bsc#1269797). * CVE-2026-53212: netfilter: nft_tunnel: fix use-after-free on object destroy (bsc#1269672). * CVE-2026-53218: netfilter: nft_exthdr: fix register tracking for F_PRESENT flag (bsc#1269273). * CVE-2026-53221: ip6_vti: fix incorrect tunnel matching in vti6_tnl_lookup() (bsc#1269318). * CVE-2026-53224: sctp: validate embedded INIT chunk and address list lengths in cookie (bsc#1269997). * CVE-2026-53225: sctp: fix uninit-value in __sctp_rcv_asconf_lookup() (bsc#1269711). * CVE-2026-53227: net: openvswitch: fix possible kfree_skb of ERR_PTR (bsc#1269877). * CVE-2026-53230: net/mlx5: Fix slab-out-of-bounds in mlx5_query_nic_vport_mac_list (bsc#1269270). * CVE-2026-53236: tcp: restrict SO_ATTACH_FILTER to priv users (bsc#1269994). * CVE-2026-53239: xfrm: policy: fix use-after-free on inexact bin in xfrm_policy_bysel_ctx() (bsc#1269677). * CVE-2026-53246: sctp: validate cached peer INIT chunk length in COOKIE_ECHO processing (bsc#1269988). * CVE-2026-53250: xsk: cache csum_start/csum_offset to fix TOCTOU in xsk_skb_metadata() (bsc#1269808). * CVE-2026-53252: adaption to srcu change of hci_dev in hci_sysfs (bsc#1269307). * CVE-2026-53262: l2tp: pppol2tp: hold reference to session in pppol2tp_ioctl() (bsc#1270000). * CVE-2026-53267: netfilter: nft_ct: bail out on template ct in get eval (bsc#1269577). * CVE-2026-53268: netfilter: conntrack_irc: fix possible out-of-bounds read (bsc#1269257). * CVE-2026-53270: ipvs: clear the svc scheduler ptr early on edit (bsc#1269240). * CVE-2026-53275: ipv6: mcast: Fix use-after-free when processing MLD queries (bsc#1269810). * CVE-2026-53289: ice: fix NULL pointer dereference in ice_reset_all_vfs() (bsc#1269694). * CVE-2026-53291: ALSA: hda/conexant: Fix missing error check for jack detection (bsc#1269697). * CVE-2026-53345: KVM: Don't WARN if memory is dirtied without a vCPU when the VM is dying (bsc#1270132). * CVE-2026-53354: arm64: errata: Mitigate TLBI errata on various Arm CPUs" (bsc#1270230). * CVE-2026-53355: net: rds: clear i_sends on setup unwind (bsc#1270249). * CVE-2026-53369: udf: reject descriptors with oversized CRC length (bsc#1271818). * CVE-2026-53375: drm/amdgpu/vce: Prevent partial address patches (bsc#1271899). * CVE-2026-53388: fuse: re-lock request before replacing page cache folio (bsc#1271825). * CVE-2026-53391: NFSv4/pNFS: reject zero-length r_addr in nfs4_decode_mp_ds_addr (bsc#1271904). * CVE-2026-53392: NFSv4/flexfiles: reject zero filehandle version count (bsc#1271826). * CVE-2026-53393: nfsd: Don't reset the write verifier on a commit EAGAIN (bsc#1271858). * CVE-2026-53397: nfsd: fix posix_acl leak on SETACL decode failure (bsc#1271869). * CVE-2026-53398: NFSD: Fix SECINFO_NO_NAME decode error cleanup (bsc#1271870). * CVE-2026-53399: nfsd: release layout stid on setlease failure (bsc#1271832). * CVE-2026-53402: fbdev: fbcon: fix out-of-bounds read in err_out of (bsc#1271908). * CVE-2026-63794: KVM: SVM: Fix page overflow in sev_dbg_crypt() for ENCRYPT path (bsc#1271964). * CVE-2026-63795: 9p: avoid putting oldfid in p9_client_walk() error path (bsc#1271955). * CVE-2026-63802: blk-cgroup: fix UAF in __blkcg_rstat_flush() (bsc#1272282). * CVE-2026-63806: KVM: Replace guest-triggerable BUG_ON() in ioeventfd datamatch with get_unaligned() (bsc#1272268). * CVE-2026-63807: KVM: x86/mmu: Ensure hugepage is in by slot before checking max mapping level (bsc#1272263). * CVE-2026-63809: bpf: NUL-terminate replaced sysctl value (bsc#1272296). * CVE-2026-63824: KEYS: fix overflow in keyctl_pkey_params_get_2() (bsc#1272180). * CVE-2026-63829: net: ip_gre: require CAP_NET_ADMIN in the device netns for changelink (bsc#1272176). * CVE-2026-63901: USB: serial: digi_acceleport: fix memory corruption with small endpoints (bsc#1272501). * CVE-2026-63912: xfrm: esp: restore combined single-frag length gate (bsc#1272836). * CVE-2026-63917: ip6: vti: Use ip6_tnl.net in vti6_changelink() (bsc#1272904). * CVE-2026-63919: xfrm: input: hold netns during deferred transport reinjection (bsc#1272907). * CVE-2026-63921: ip6: vti: Use ip6_tnl.net in vti6_siocdevprivate() (bsc#1272918). * CVE-2026-63922,CVE-2026-63924: ipv6: exthdrs: refresh nh after handling HAO option (bsc#1272855). * CVE-2026-63952: memfd: deny writeable mappings when implying SEAL_WRITE (bsc#1272468). * CVE-2026-63962: usb: typec: tcpm: bound altmode_desc[] per iteration in svdm_consume_modes() (bsc#1272482). * CVE-2026-63968: ipv6: fix possible infinite loop in fib6_select_path() (bsc#1272466). * CVE-2026-63971: sctp: fix race between sctp_wait_for_connect and peeloff (bsc#1272678). * CVE-2026-63984: ipv6: rpl: fix hdrlen overflow in ipv6_rpl_srh_decompress() (bsc#1272865). * CVE-2026-63994: tunnels: load network headers after skb_cow() in iptunnel_pmtud_build_icmp() (bsc#1273035). * CVE-2026-64025: bpf, skmsg: fix verdict sk_data_ready racing with ktls rx (bsc#1273117). * CVE-2026-64106: KVM: arm64: vgic-its: Reject restored DTE with out-of-range num_eventid_bits (bsc#1272242). * CVE-2026-64187: xfs: fail recovery on a committed log item with no regions (bsc#1272204). * CVE-2026-64189: netfilter: ipset: fix race between dump and ip_set_list resize (bsc#1272207). * CVE-2026-64298: NFSv4: include MAY_WRITE in open permission mask for O_TRUNC (bsc#1273550). * CVE-2026-64560: posix-cpu-timers: Prevent UAF caused by non-leader exec() race (bsc#1271912 bsc#1273004). * CVE-2026-64561: kernel: KVM: x86: Check for invalid/obsolete root _after_ making MMU pages available (bsc#1273231). * CVE-2026-64564: sctp: don't free the ASCONF's own transport in DEL-IP processing (bsc#1274072). * CVE-2026-64600: xfs: resample the data fork mapping after cycling ILOCK (bsc#1271526). The following non security issues were fixed: * accel/qaic: use sizeof(*trans_hdr) for transaction length check (git-fixes). * ALSA: hda: codecs: hdmi: disable keep-alive before audio format change (git- fixes). * ALSA: hda: conexant: Remove mic bias threshold override (git-fixes). * ALSA: hda: cs35l41: validate and free ACPI mute object (git-fixes). * ALSA: hda: Fix cached processing coefficient verbs (git-fixes). * ALSA: lx6464es: fix period byte count for 16-bit streams (git-fixes). * ALSA: pcm: wake linked drain waiters on unlink (git-fixes). * ALSA: seq: close a re-opened queue timer in the destructor (git-fixes). * ALSA: ump: fix double free of out_cvts on rawmidi error (git-fixes). * ALSA: usb-audio: Clamp frame size in implicit-feedback mode (git-fixes). * ALSA: usb-audio: Fix DMA buffer out-of-bounds write when fill_max is set (git-fixes). * ALSA: usb-audio: fix OOB write in snd_usbmidi_akai_output() (git-fixes). * ALSA: usb-audio: fix use-after-free in ump_to_endpoint() (git-fixes). * ALSA: usb-audio: Skip DSD quirk for Musical Fidelity M6s DAC (git-fixes). * ASoC: amd: ps: fix wrong ACP version string in pci_request_regions() (git- fixes). * ASoC: bt-sco: fix duplicate DAPM widget names for wideband DAI (git-fixes). * ASoC: cs35l56: Fix potential probe() deadlock (git-fixes). * ASoC: cs35l56: Use complete_all() to signal init_completion (git-fixes). * ASoC: max98090: fix missing IS_ERR() before PTR_ERR() on mclk lookup (git- fixes). * ASoC: max98095: fix missing IS_ERR() before PTR_ERR() on mclk lookup (git- fixes). * ASoC: mediatek: mt8192-afe-pcm: Convert to devm_pm_runtime_enable() (stable- fixes). * ASoC: mediatek: mt8192-afe-pcm: Simplify with dev_err_probe() (stable- fixes). * ASoC: meson: aiu: fifo-spdif: soft reset the S/PDIF datapath on start/stop (git-fixes). * ASoC: tas2562: fix broken entries in the volume lookup table (git-fixes). * ASoC: tas2562: fix deprecated 'shut-down' GPIO always cleared after lookup (git-fixes). * ASoC: tas2562: fix DVC coefficient write order (git-fixes). * ASoC: tas2781: bound firmware description string parsing (git-fixes). * assoc_array: trim the final shortcut word using the current chunk end (git- fixes). * batman-adv: dat: fix tie-break for candidate selection (git-fixes). * batman-adv: fix VLAN priority offset (git-fixes). * batman-adv: frag: fix primary_if leak on failed linearization (git-fixes). * batman-adv: frag: free unfragmentable packet (git-fixes). * batman-adv: tt: avoid request storms during pending request (git-fixes). * batman-adv: tt: prevent TVLV OOB check overflow (git-fixes). * bitops: make BYTES_TO_BITS() treewide-available (stable-fixes). * Bluetooth: 6lowpan: fix cyclic locking warning on netdev unregister (stable- fixes). * Bluetooth: btintel: Validate length before parsing diagnostics TLV (git- fixes). * Bluetooth: btrtl: validate firmware patch bounds (git-fixes). * Bluetooth: btusb: Add USB ID 2c4e:0128 for Mercusys MA60XNB (stable-fixes). * Bluetooth: btusb: mediatek: remove the unnecessary goto tag (stable-fixes). * Bluetooth: btusb: validate Realtek vendor event length (git-fixes). * Bluetooth: hci_sync: hold conn in hci_connect_acl/le_sync() callbacks (git- fixes). * Bluetooth: hci_sync: Protect UUID list traversal (git-fixes). * Bluetooth: HIDP: reject frames without a transaction header (git-fixes). * Bluetooth: HIDP: validate numbered report payloads (git-fixes). * Bluetooth: ISO: fix timeout vs sync_timeout typo in check_bcast_qos (git- fixes). * Bluetooth: L2CAP: fix UAF in l2cap_le_connect_rsp (git-fixes). * Bluetooth: mgmt: fix locking in unpair_device/disconnect_sync (git-fixes). * Bluetooth: mgmt: hold reference for hci_conn in mgmt_pending_cmds (git- fixes). * Bluetooth: mgmt: Translate HCI reason in Device Disconnected event (git- fixes). * Bluetooth: qca: fix NVM tag length underflow in TLV parser (git-fixes). * Bluetooth: RFCOMM: Fix session UAF in set_termios (git-fixes). * bus: sunxi-rsb: Always check register address validity (git-fixes). * can: bcm: add missing rcu list annotations and operations (git-fixes). * can: bcm: defer rx_op deallocation to workqueue to fix thrtimer UAF (git- fixes). * can: bcm: fix lockless bound/ifindex race and silent RX_SETUP failure (git- fixes). * can: c_can: c_can_chip_config(): keep controller in init mode until bittiming is configured (git-fixes). * can: ctucanfd: add missing MODULE_DEVICE_TABLE() (git-fixes). * can: ctucanfd: handle bus error interrupts (git-fixes). * can: ctucanfd: mark error-active controller status valid (git-fixes). * can: ctucanfd: unmap BAR0 using base address (git-fixes). * can: ctucanfd: use self-test mode for PRESUME_ACK (git-fixes). * can: ems_usb: validate CPC message lengths (git-fixes). * can: esd_usb: kill anchored URBs before freeing netdevs (git-fixes). * can: etas_es58x: es58x_read_bulk_callback(): fix RX buffer leak on URB resubmit failure (git-fixes). * can: isotp: check register_netdevice_notifier() error in module init (git- fixes). * can: isotp: use unconditional synchronize_rcu() in isotp_release() (git- fixes). * can: j1939: transport: j1939_session_fresh_new(): initialize receive buffer (git-fixes). * can: kvaser_usb: kvaser_usb_hydra_get_busparams(): fix memory leak in kvaser_usb_hydra_get_busparams() (git-fixes). * can: kvaser_usb_leaf: kvaser_usb_leaf_wait_cmd(): validate received command extents (git-fixes). * can: peak_usb: add bounds check for USB channel index (git-fixes). * can: peak_usb: peak_usb_start(): fix double free of transfer buffer on URB submit error (git-fixes). * can: peak_usb: validate uCAN receive record lengths (git-fixes). * can: softing: fw_parse(): validate firmware record spans (git-fixes). * cdrom: fix stack out-of-bounds read in CDROMVOLCTRL (git-fixes). * comedi: comedi_parport: deal with premature interrupt (git-fixes). * dm cache policy smq: check allocation under invalidate lock (git-fixes). * dm cache: fix missing return in invalidate_committed's error path (git- fixes). * dmaengine: idxd: fix double free of wq, engine, and group structs (git- fixes). * dmaengine: idxd: fix fdev setup failure cleanup in idxd_cdev_open() (git- fixes). * dmaengine: qcom: bam_dma: Fix command element mask field for BAM v1.6.0+ (git-fixes). * dmaengine: sun6i-dma: Fix reclaim descriptors while terminating DMA (git- fixes). * driver core: Fix missing jiffies conversion in deferred_probe_extend_timeout() (git-fixes). * driver core: Guard deferred probe timeout extension with delayed_work_pending() (git-fixes). * driver core: Use mod_delayed_work to prevent lost deferred probe work (git- fixes). * Drivers: hv: vmbus: Set DMA coherent mask for VMBus devices (git-fixes). * drm/amd/display: set new_stream to NULL after release (git-fixes). * drm/amd/display: use proper context for logging (git-fixes). * drm/amd/pm/ci: Don't disable MCLK DPM on Bonaire 0x6658 (R7 260X) (git- fixes). * drm/amd/pm: make pp_features read-only when scpm is enabled (stable-fixes). * drm/amdgpu/gfx8: drop unecessary BUG_ON() (stable-fixes). * drm/amdgpu/gfx9.4.3: replace BUG_ON() with WARN_ON() (stable-fixes). * drm/amdgpu/gfx9: replace BUG_ON() with WARN_ON() (stable-fixes). * drm/amdgpu/gfx10: replace BUG_ON() with WARN_ON() (stable-fixes). * drm/amdgpu/gfx11: replace BUG_ON() with WARN_ON() (stable-fixes). * drm/amdgpu/sdma4.4.2: replace BUG_ON() with WARN_ON() (stable-fixes). * drm/amdgpu/sdma5.0: replace BUG_ON() with WARN_ON() (stable-fixes). * drm/amdgpu/sdma5.2: replace BUG_ON() with WARN_ON() (stable-fixes). * drm/amdgpu/sdma6.0: replace BUG_ON() with WARN_ON() (stable-fixes). * drm/amdgpu/uvd: Fix forcing MSG, FB BOs into VCPU segment when it isn't at 0 (v2) (stable-fixes). * drm/amdgpu/uvd: Place VCPU BO only in VRAM for UVD 4.x and older (stable- fixes). * drm/amdgpu/vce: fix integer overflow in image size (stable-fixes). * drm/amdgpu/vcn4: avoid rereading IB param length (stable-fixes). * drm/amdgpu: fix bo->pin leaking in amdgpu_bo_create_reserved (stable-fixes). * drm/amdgpu: fix division by zero with invalid uvd dimensions (stable-fixes). * drm/amdgpu: Fix VFCT bus number matching with soft filter (stable-fixes). * drm/amdgpu: invoke pm_genpd_remove() before freeing genpd (stable-fixes). * drm/amdkfd: Check bounds in allocate_event_notification_slot (stable-fixes). * drm/amdkfd: free MQD managers on DQM init failures (git-fixes). * drm/amdkfd: hold event_mutex while checkpointing CRIU events (git-fixes). * drm/dp: Read the PCON max FRL bandwidth only for HDMI DFPs (git-fixes). * drm/i915/gt: use correct selftest config symbol (git-fixes). * drm/i915/selftests: Fix GT PM sort comparators (git-fixes). * drm/mediatek: ovl_adaptor: balance component registrations (git-fixes). * drm/radeon: fix r100_copy_blit for large BOs (stable-fixes). * drm/tegra: gr2d/gr3d: Contain PM in the gr _d_probe/gr_ d_remove (git- fixes). * drm/tegra: gr2d/gr3d: Initialize address register map before HOST1X client is registered (stable-fixes). * drm/vc4: hvs/v3d: Fix null dereference in unbind (git-fixes). * drm/vc4: Prevent shader BO mappings from becoming writable (git-fixes). * drm/vc4: Supply the overflow slot size in BPOS, not the whole bin BO size (git-fixes). * drm/vc4: Zero the tile state data array before each BIN job (git-fixes). * drm/virtio: fix deadlock in display_info_cb by removing hotplug from dequeue worker (git-fixes). * drm/vmwgfx: bound DMA command body size against suffix pointer (git-fixes). * drm/vmwgfx: drop dma_buf reference on foreign-fd prime import (git-fixes). * drm/vmwgfx: fix guest_memory_dirty bitfield clobbered as size (git-fixes). * drm/vmwgfx: reject DX_BIND_QUERY without a DX context (git-fixes). * drm/vmwgfx: use check_add_overflow for shader size+offset bound (git-fixes). * drm/vmwgfx: validate DRAW_PRIMITIVES header size before division (git- fixes). * drm/vmwgfx: validate external BO copy bounds for both stride paths (git- fixes). * drm/vmwgfx: Validate vmw_surface_metadata::array_size (git-fixes). * fbcon: fix NULL pointer dereference for a console without vc_data (stable- fixes). * fbdev/efifb: Replace references to global screen_info by local pointer (stable-fixes). * fbdev: carminefb: fix potential memory leak in alloc_carmine_fb() (git- fixes). * fbdev: efifb: fix memory leak in efifb_probe() (git-fixes). * firewire: net: Fix fragmented datagram reassembly (git-fixes). * firmware: arm_ffa: Fix NULL dereference in ffa_partition_info_get() (git- fixes). * firmware: arm_scmi: Rate-limit queue-full warnings in IRQ context (git- fixes). * firmware_loader: introduce __free() cleanup hanler (stable-fixes). * gpio: eic-sprd: use raw_spinlock_t in the irq startup path (git-fixes). * gpio: mlxbf3: fail probe if gpiochip registration fails (git-fixes). * gpio: pca953x: fix cache_only and IRQ state on restore_context() failure (git-fixes). * gpu: host1x: Fix device reference leak in host1x_device_parse_dt() error path (git-fixes). * gpu: host1x: Fix use-after-free in host1x_bo_clear_cached_mappings (stable- fixes). * HID: add haptics page defines (stable-fixes). * HID: Intel-ish-hid: Ishtp: Fix sensor reads after ACPI S3 suspend (bsc#1266468). * HID: playstation: validate num_touch_reports in DualShock 4 reports (stable- fixes). * hrtimers: Introduce hrtimer_setup() to replace hrtimer_init() (bsc#1271912). * hwmon: (adt7470) Fix busy-loop and I2C flooding in update thread (git- fixes). * hwmon: (adt7470) Fix cache updated before hardware write on I2C error (git- fixes). * hwmon: (adt7470) Fix divide-by-zero TOCTOU crash in fan speed read (git- fixes). * hwmon: (adt7470) Fix fans stuck in manual mode on I2C errors (git-fixes). * hwmon: (adt7470) Fix PWM auto temp state array and bounds check (git-fixes). * hwmon: (adt7470) Fix swapped PWM3 and PWM4 auto mode masks (git-fixes). * hwmon: (adt7470) Fix temperature alarm logic in hwmon_temp_read() (git- fixes). * hwmon: (adt7470) Use cached PWM frequency value (git-fixes). * hwmon: (asus-ec-sensors) add missed handle for ENOMEM (git-fixes). * hwmon: (asus-ec-sensors) fix EC read intervals (git-fixes). * hwmon: (asus-ec-sensors) fix looping over banks while reading from EC (git- fixes). * hwmon: (corsair-cpro) Stop device IO before calling hid_hw_stop (git-fixes). * hwmon: (corsair-psu) Stop device IO before calling hid_hw_stop (git-fixes). * hwmon: (lm90) Only report alarms if driver is ready (git-fixes). * hwmon: (nct6775-core) Prevent access to unsupported weight registers (git- fixes). * hwmon: (npcm750-pwm-fan): stop fan timer on device detach (git-fixes). * hwmon: (nzxt-smart2) Stop device IO before calling hid_hw_stop (git-fixes). * hwmon: (pmbus) Fix return value from pmbus_update_byte_data() (git-fixes). * hwmon: (pmbus/core) notify on the hwmon device, not the i2c client (git- fixes). * hwmon: (w83627hf) remove VID sysfs files on error and remove (stable-fixes). * hwmon: (w83793) remove vrm sysfs file on probe failure (stable-fixes). * hwmon: occ: validate poll response sensor blocks (git-fixes). * i2c: amd-mp2: Unregister callback on adapter add failure (git-fixes). * i2c: imx: Cancel hrtimer before clearing slave pointer (git-fixes). * i2c: imx: fix locked bus on SMBus block-read of 0 (atomic) (git-fixes). * i2c: imx: Fix slave registration race and error handling (git-fixes). * i2c: imx: separate atomic, dma and non-dma use case (stable-fixes). * i2c: jz4780: Cache host clock rate at probe to prevent CCF prepare_lock deadlock (git-fixes). * i2c: mediatek: fix WRRD for SoCs without auto_restart option (git-fixes). * i2c: mlxbf: Fix use-after-free in mlxbf_i2c_init_resource() (git-fixes). * i3c: mipi-i3c-hci: Correct RING_CTRL_ABORT handling in DMA dequeue (git- fixes). * i3c: mipi-i3c-hci: Preserve RUN bit when aborting DMA ring (git-fixes). * ice: don't check has_ready_bitmap in E810 functions (bsc#1269981). * ice: factor out ice_ptp_rebuild_owner() (bsc#1269981). * ice: fix PTP Call Trace during PTP release (bsc#1269981). * ice: Fix PTP NULL pointer dereference during VSI rebuild (bsc#1269981). * ice: introduce PTP state machine (bsc#1269981). * ice: pass reset type to PTP reset functions (bsc#1269981). * ice: rename ice_ptp_tx_cfg_intr (bsc#1269981). * ice: rename verify_cached to has_ready_bitmap (bsc#1269981). * ice: stop destroying and reinitalizing Tx tracker during reset (bsc#1269981). * ieee802154: admin-gate legacy LLSEC dump operations (git-fixes). * ieee802154: allow legacy LLSEC ADD/DEL ops to pass strict validation (git- fixes). * ieee802154: ca8210: fix cas_ctl leak on spi_async failure (git-fixes). * ieee802154: ca8210: fix pointer truncation in kfifo on 64-bit (git-fixes). * ieee802154: fix kernel-infoleak in dgram_recvmsg() (git-fixes). * ieee802154: Remove WARN_ON() in cfg802154_pernet_exit() (git-fixes). * iio: common: st_sensors: honour channel endianness in read_axis_data (git- fixes). * Input: atkbd - validate scancode in firmware keymap entries (git-fixes). * Input: elan_i2c - prevent division by zero and arithmetic underflow (git- fixes). * Input: goodix - clamp the device-reported contact count (git-fixes). * Input: iforce - bound the device-reported force-feedback effect index (git- fixes). * Input: ims-pcu - add response length checks (git-fixes). * Input: ims-pcu - fix DMA mapping violation in line setup (git-fixes). * Input: ims-pcu - fix firmware leak in async update (git-fixes). * Input: ims-pcu - fix heap-buffer-overflow in ims_pcu_process_data() (git- fixes). * Input: ims-pcu - fix logic error in packet reset (git-fixes). * Input: ims-pcu - fix out-of-bounds read in ims_pcu_irq() debug logging (git- fixes). * Input: ims-pcu - fix potential infinite loop in CDC union descriptor parsing (git-fixes). * Input: ims-pcu - fix race condition in reset_device sysfs callback (git- fixes). * Input: ims-pcu - fix type confusion in CDC union descriptor parsing (git- fixes). * Input: ims-pcu - fix use-after-free and double-free in disconnect (git- fixes). * Input: ims-pcu - release data interface on disconnect (git-fixes). * Input: ims-pcu - validate control endpoint type (git-fixes). * Input: maple_keyb - set driver data before registering input device (stable- fixes). * Input: maplecontrol - set driver data before registering input device (stable-fixes). * Input: maplemouse - set driver data before registering input device (stable- fixes). * Input: rmi4 - fix bit count in bitmap_copy() (git-fixes). * Input: rmi4 - fix limit in rmi_register_desc_has_subpacket() (git-fixes). * Input: rmi4 - fix memory leak in rmi_set_attn_data() (git-fixes). * Input: rmi4 - fix num_subpackets overflow in register descriptor (git- fixes). * Input: rmi4 - fix register descriptor address calculation (git-fixes). * Input: rmi4 - fix type overflow in register counts (git-fixes). * Input: rmi4 - initialize attn_fifo properly (stable-fixes). * Input: rmi4 - iterative IRQ handler (git-fixes). * Input: rmi4 - refactor F12 probe function (stable-fixes). * Input: rmi4 - refactor register descriptor parsing (git-fixes). * Input: rmi4 - tolerate short register descriptor structure (git-fixes). * Input: rmi4 - use local presence map in rmi_read_register_desc() (stable- fixes). * Input: serio - define serio_pause_rx guard to pause and resume serio ports (stable-fixes). * Input: synaptics-rmi4 - add support for querying DPM value (F12) (stable- fixes). * Input: synaptics-rmi4 - fix crash when DPM query is not supported (git- fixes). * Input: synaptics-rmi4 - unregister function handlers on physical driver registration failure (git-fixes). * Input: touchwin - reset the packet index on every complete packet (git- fixes). * intel_th: fix MSC output device reference leak (git-fixes). * KVM: nVMX: Hide shadow VMCS right after VMCLEAR (git-fixes). * KVM: SVM: Bump asid_generation on CPU online to avoid ASID collision after hotplug (git-fixes). * KVM: SVM: Mark VMCB_NPT as dirty on nested VMRUN (git-fixes). * KVM: SVM: Mark VMCB_PERM_MAP as dirty on nested VMRUN (git-fixes). * KVM: x86/mmu: Fix use-after-free on vendor module reload (git-fixes). * KVM: x86/mmu: Preserve nested TDP shadow page tables if they are used as roots (git-fixes). * KVM: x86/xen: Fix cleanup logic in emulation of Xen schedop poll hypercalls (git-fixes). * KVM: x86: Fix SRCU list traversal in kvm_fire_mask_notifiers() (git-fixes). * KVM: x86: Fix VM hard lockup after prolonged inactivity with periodic HV timer (git-fixes). * KVM: x86: hyper-v: Bound the bank index when querying sparse banks (git- fixes). * KVM: x86: hyper-v: Validate all GVAs during PV TLB flush (git-fixes). * KVM: x86: Ignore pending PV EOI if the vCPU has since disabled PV EOIs (git- fixes). * mac802154: hold an interface reference across the scan worker (git-fixes). * mac802154: llsec: reject frames shorter than the authentication tag (git- fixes). * media: airspy: Return queued buffers on start_streaming() failure (git- fixes). * media: atomisp: Fix memory leak in atomisp_fixed_pattern_table() (git- fixes). * media: cedrus: clean up media device on probe failure (git-fixes). * media: cx231xx: fix devres lifetime (git-fixes). * media: cx23885: add ioremap return check and cleanup (git-fixes). * media: meson: vdec: Fix memory leak in error path of vdec_open (git-fixes). * media: msi2500: Return queued buffers on start_streaming() failure (git- fixes). * media: nxp: imx8-isi: Add missing v4l2_subdev_cleanup() in crossbar and pipe (git-fixes). * media: nxp: imx8-isi: Clean up already-initialized pipes on probe failure (git-fixes). * media: nxp: imx8-isi: Convert to platform remove callback returning void (stable-fixes). * media: nxp: imx8-isi: Fix missing v4l2_subdev_cleanup() in pipe init error path (git-fixes). * media: nxp: imx8-isi: Fix potential out-of-bounds issues (git-fixes). * media: nxp: imx8-isi: Fix scale factor calculation for hardware rounding (git-fixes). * media: nxp: imx8-isi: Fix use-after-free on remove (git-fixes). * media: nxp: imx8-isi: use devm_pm_runtime_enable() to simplify code (stable- fixes). * media: pwc: Drain fill_buf on start_streaming() failure (git-fixes). * media: pwc: Return queued buffers on start_streaming() failure (git-fixes). * media: qcom: venus: drop extra padding in NV12 raw size calculation (git- fixes). * media: qcom: venus: relax encoder frame/blur dimension steps on v4 (git- fixes). * media: qcom: venus: relax encoder frame/blur step size on v6 (git-fixes). * media: radio-si476x: Unregister v4l2_device on probe failure (git-fixes). * media: rockchip: rga: fix too small buffer size (git-fixes). * media: rtl2832: fix use-after-free in rtl2832_remove() (git-fixes). * media: rtl2832_sdr: Return queued buffers on start_streaming() failure (git- fixes). * media: saa7134: Fix a possible memory leak in saa7134_video_init1 (git- fixes). * media: staging: ipu3-imgu: Add range check for imgu_css_cfg_acc_stripe (git- fixes). * media: stm32: dcmi: unregister notifier on probe failure (git-fixes). * media: sun4i-csi: Return queued buffers on start_streaming() failure (git- fixes). * media: tegra-video: vi: fix invalid u32 return value in format lookup (git- fixes). * media: uvcvideo: Avoid partial metadata buffers (git-fixes). * media: uvcvideo: Fix buffer sequence in frame gaps (git-fixes). * media: uvcvideo: Fix sequence number when no EOF (git-fixes). * media: v4l2-ctrls-request: add NULL check in v4l2_ctrl_request_complete() (git-fixes). * media: vivid: add vivid_update_reduced_fps() (git-fixes). * media: vivid: check for vb2_is_busy() when toggling caps (git-fixes). * mei: bus: access mei_device under device_lock on cleanup (git-fixes). * memstick: ms_block: reject a card that reports too many blocks (git-fixes). * mfd: cros_ec: Delay dev_set_drvdata() until probe success (git-fixes). * mfd: sm501: Fix reference leak on failed device registration (git-fixes). * mfd: tps6586x: Fix OF node refcount (git-fixes). * mkspec-dtb: Skip missing DTBs. * mm: convert pagecache_isize_extended to use a folio (bsc#1272920). * mm: zero range of eof folio exposed by inode size extension (bsc#1272920). * mmc: vub300: defer reset until cmd_mutex is unlocked (git-fixes). * mtd: mchp23k256: use SPI match data for chip caps (git-fixes). * mtd: mtdswap: remove debugfs stats file on teardown (git-fixes). * mtd: nand: mtk-ecc: stop on ECC idle timeouts (git-fixes). * mtd: onenand: samsung: report DMA completion timeouts (git-fixes). * mtd: rawnand: Add a helper for calculating a page index (stable-fixes). * mtd: rawnand: Ensure all continuous terms are always in sync (git-fixes). * mtd: rawnand: fsl_ifc: return errors for failed page reads (git-fixes). * mtd: rawnand: lpc32xx_mlc: fail DMA transfers on timeout (git-fixes). * mtd: rawnand: lpc32xx_slc: fail DMA transfer on completion timeout (git- fixes). * mtd: rawnand: Pause continuous reads at block boundaries (git-fixes). * net/sched: cls_api: Handle TC_ACT_CONSUMED in tcf_qevent_handle (bsc#1271866). * net/x25: fix use-after-free in x25_kill_by_neigh() (git-fixes). * net: mana: Add Interrupt Moderation support (bsc#1271368). * net: mana: Return error code from mana_create_rxq() (git-fixes). * net: thunderbolt: Fix frags overflow by bounding frame_count (git-fixes). * net: usb: kalmia: bound RX frame length in kalmia_rx_fixup() (git-fixes). * net: usb: lan78xx: move functions to avoid forward definitions (stable- fixes). * net: wwan: t7xx: check skb_clone in control TX (git-fixes). * net: wwan: t7xx: destroy DMA pool on CLDMA late init failure (git-fixes). * phy: zynqmp: fix L0_TM_DISABLE_SCRAMBLE_ENCODER mask (git-fixes). * phy: zynqmp: keep SERDES scrambler and 8b/10b enabled for USB (git-fixes). * phy: zynqmp: use read-modify-write for SERDES scrambler bypass (git-fixes). * pinctrl-amd: Don't clear S4 wake bits at probe (git-fixes). * pinctrl: bm1880: add missing select GENERIC_PINCONF (git-fixes). * pinctrl: devicetree: don't free uninitialized dev_name on error path (git- fixes). * pinctrl: qcom: sc8280xp: Add missing wakeup entries for GPIO143/151 (git- fixes). * pkspec-dtb: Fix dtb-al rename. * platform/x86/amd/pmc: Add delay_suspend module parameter (stable-fixes). * platform/x86/amd/pmc: Avoid logging "(null)" for DMI values (git-fixes). * platform/x86/amd/pmc: Check for intermediate wakeup in function (stable- fixes). * platform/x86/amd/pmc: Delay suspend for some Lenovo Laptops (stable-fixes). * platform/x86/amd/pmc: Don't log during intermediate wakeups (stable-fixes). * platform/x86: dell-smbios: Move request functions for reuse (stable-fixes). * posix-cpu-timers: Cleanup the firing logic (bsc#1271912). * posix-cpu-timers: Correctly update timer status in posix_cpu_timer_del() (bsc#1271912). * posix-cpu-timers: Do not arm SIGEV_NONE timers (bsc#1271912). * posix-cpu-timers: Handle interval timers correctly in timer_get() (bsc#1271912). * posix-cpu-timers: Handle SIGEV_NONE timers correctly in timer_get() (bsc#1271912). * posix-cpu-timers: Handle SIGEV_NONE timers correctly in timer_set() (bsc#1271912). * posix-cpu-timers: Make k_itimer::it_active consistent (bsc#1271912). * posix-cpu-timers: Remove incorrect comment in posix_cpu_timer_set() (bsc#1271912). * posix-cpu-timers: Replace old expiry retrieval in posix_cpu_timer_set() (bsc#1271912). * posix-cpu-timers: Simplify posix_cpu_timer_set() (bsc#1271912). * posix-cpu-timers: Split up posix_cpu_timer_get() (bsc#1271912). * posix-cpu-timers: Use @now instead of @val for clarity (bsc#1271912). * posix-timers: Add proper state tracking (bsc#1271912). * posix-timers: Avoid direct access to hrtimer clockbase (bsc#1271912). * posix-timers: Clarify posix_timer_fn() comments (bsc#1271912). * posix-timers: Clear overrun in common_timer_set() (bsc#1271912). * posix-timers: Consolidate signal queueing (bsc#1271912). * posix-timers: Consolidate timer setup (bsc#1271912). * posix-timers: Cure si_sys_private race (bsc#1271912). * posix-timers: Document common_clock_get() correctly (bsc#1271912). * posix-timers: Expand timer_arm() callbacks with a boolean return value (bsc#1271912). * posix-timers: Polish coding style in a few places (bsc#1271912). * posix-timers: Retrieve interval in common timer_settime() code (bsc#1271912). * power: supply: bq25890: fix the -10 C NTC lookup entry (git-fixes). * RDMA/mana_ib: initialize err for empty send WR lists (git-fixes). * regulator: ltc3676: Fix incorrect IRQSTAT bit offsets (git-fixes). * remoteproc: qcom: Fix leak when custom dump_segments addition fails (git- fixes). * reset: sunxi: fix memory region leak on ioremap failure (git-fixes). * Revert "Input: rmi4 - fix register descriptor address calculation" (stable- fixes). * sched/psi: Create the psimon kthread outside of cgroup_mutex (bsc#1269134). * sctp: validate embedded address parameter length (git-fixes). * selftests/alsa: Fix memory leak in find_controls error path (git-fixes). * serial: 8250_mid: Disable DMA for selected platforms (git-fixes). * serial: 8250_mid: Fix NULL function pointer dereference on DNV/ICX-D/SNR platforms (git-fixes). * serial: 8250_mid: Remove 8250_pci usage (stable-fixes). * serial: sc16is7xx: implement gpio get_direction() callback (git-fixes). * slimbus: Convert to platform remove callback returning void (stable-fixes). * slimbus: qcom-ngd-ctrl: Avoid ABBA on tx_lock/ctrl->lock (git-fixes). * slimbus: qcom-ngd-ctrl: Balance pm_runtime enablement for NGD (git-fixes). * slimbus: qcom-ngd-ctrl: Correct PDR and SSR cleanup ownership (git-fixes). * slimbus: qcom-ngd-ctrl: Fix probe error path ordering (git-fixes). * slimbus: qcom-ngd-ctrl: Fix up platform_driver registration (git-fixes). * slimbus: qcom-ngd-ctrl: Initialize controller resources in controller (git- fixes). * slimbus: qcom-ngd-ctrl: Register callbacks after creating the ngd (git- fixes). * staging: media: atomisp: reduce load_primary_binaries() stack usage (git- fixes). * staging: rtl8723bs: core: move constants to right side in comparison (stable-fixes). * staging: rtl8723bs: fix inverted HT40 secondary channel offset (git-fixes). * time: Switch to hrtimer_setup() (bsc#1271912). * usb: cdc_acm: Add quirk for Uniden BC125AT scanner (stable-fixes). * usb: chipidea: fix usage_count leak when autosuspend_delay is negative (git- fixes). * USB: core: add USB_QUIRK_NO_LPM for VIA Labs USB 2.0 hub (stable-fixes). * usb: core: port: Deattach Type-C connector on component unbind (git-fixes). * usb: gadget: dummy_hcd: prevent fifo_req reuse during giveback (git-fixes). * usb: gadget: f_midi: cancel pending IN work before freeing the midi object (git-fixes). * usb: gadget: f_ncm: validate datagram bounds in ncm_unwrap_ntb() (git- fixes). * USB: gadget: fsl-udc: fix device name leak on probe failure (git-fixes). * usb: gadget: function: rndis: add length check for header (stable-fixes). * usb: gadget: function: rndis: add length check to response query (stable- fixes). * usb: gadget: printer: fix infinite loop in printer_read() (git-fixes). * USB: gadget: snps-udc: fix device name leak on probe failure (git-fixes). * usb: gadget: udc: bdc: free IRQ and drain func_wake_notify before teardown (git-fixes). * usb: gadget: udc: Fix use-after-free in gadget_match_driver (stable-fixes). * usb: gadget: uvc: clamp SEND_RESPONSE length to the response buffer (git- fixes). * USB: iowarrior: fix use-after-free on disconnect race (git-fixes). * usb: iowarrior: remove inherent race with minor number (stable-fixes). * USB: quirks: add NO_LPM for the Samsung T5 EVO Portable SSD (stable-fixes). * USB: serial: io_edgeport: cap received transmit credits (git-fixes). * USB: serial: io_ti: reject oversized boot-mode firmware (git-fixes). * USB: serial: keyspan_pda: fix data loss on receive throttling (git-fixes). * USB: serial: mxuport: validate firmware header size (git-fixes). * USB: serial: option: add Telit Cinterion FE990D50 compositions (stable- fixes). * wan: wanxl: Only reset hardware after BAR mapping (git-fixes). * watchdog: pretimeout: Fix UAF in watchdog_unregister_governor() (git-fixes). * wifi: at76c50x-usb: avoid length underflow in at76_guess_freq() (git-fixes). * wifi: ath6kl: fix OOB access from firmware ADDBA window size (git-fixes). * wifi: ath6kl: fix OOB read from firmware IE lengths in connect event (git- fixes). * wifi: ath6kl: fix OOB read from firmware num_msg in TX complete handler (git-fixes). * wifi: ath9k: hif_usb: don't dereference hif_dev after re-arming firmware request (git-fixes). * wifi: ath10k: fix skb leak on incomplete msdu during rx pop (git-fixes). * wifi: ath11k: fix NULL pointer dereference in ath11k_hal_srng_access_begin (git-fixes). * wifi: ath11k: fix potential buffer underflow in ath11k_hal_rx_msdu_list_get() (git-fixes). * wifi: ath11k: Flush the posted write after writing to PCIE_SOC_GLOBAL_RESET (git-fixes). * wifi: ath12k: Flush the posted write after writing to PCIE_SOC_GLOBAL_RESET (git-fixes). * wifi: brcmfmac: fix 802.1X-SHA256 call trace warning (git-fixes). * wifi: brcmfmac: initialize SDIO data work before cleanup (git-fixes). * wifi: brcmfmac: make release_scratchbuffers idempotent (git-fixes). * wifi: carl9170: bound memcpy length in cmd callback to prevent OOB read (git-fixes). * wifi: carl9170: fix buffer overflow in rx_stream failover path (git-fixes). * wifi: carl9170: fix OOB read from off-by-two in TX status handler (git- fixes). * wifi: cfg80211: bound element ID read when checking non-inheritance (git- fixes). * wifi: cfg80211: cancel sched scan results work on unregister (git-fixes). * wifi: cfg80211: reject unsupported PMSR FTM location requests (git-fixes). * wifi: cfg80211: validate PMSR FTM preamble range (git-fixes). * wifi: cfg80211: validate PMSR measurement type data (git-fixes). * wifi: ipw2100: fix potential memory leak in ipw2100_pci_init_one() (git- fixes). * wifi: iwlwifi: mvm: fix flushing during quiet CSA (bsc#1272600). * wifi: iwlwifi: mvm: fix read in wake packet notification handler (git- fixes). * wifi: iwlwifi: mvm: validate SAR GEO response payload size (git-fixes). * wifi: libertas: fix memory leak in helper_firmware_cb() (git-fixes). * wifi: mac80211: fix memory leak in ieee80211_register_hw() (git-fixes). * wifi: mac80211: free ack status frame on TX header build failure (git- fixes). * wifi: mac80211: free AP_VLAN bc_buf SKBs outside IRQ lock (git-fixes). * wifi: mac80211: recalculate TIM when a station enters power save (git- fixes). * wifi: mac80211: tear down new links on vif update error path (git-fixes). * wifi: mac80211: validate individual TWT params before driver setup (git- fixes). * wifi: mt76: connac: fix possible NULL-pointer deref in mt76_connac_mcu_uni_bss_he_tlv() (git-fixes). * wifi: mt76: mt7615: drop TXRX_NOTIFY on non-mmio buses (git-fixes). * wifi: mt76: mt7915: guard HE capability lookups (git-fixes). * wifi: mt76: mt7921: drop TXRX_NOTIFY on non-mmio buses (git-fixes). * wifi: mt76: mt7925: drop TXRX_NOTIFY on non-mmio buses (git-fixes). * wifi: mt76: mt7996: check pointer returned by mt76_connac_get_he_phy_cap() (git-fixes). * wifi: mt76: mt7996: fix possible NULL-pointer deref in mt7996_mcu_sta_bfer_eht() (git-fixes). * wifi: mwifiex: bound uAP association event IEs to the event buffer (git- fixes). * wifi: mwifiex: fix NULL dereference when the AP has HT-cap but no HT-oper (git-fixes). * wifi: mwifiex: fix permanently busy scans after multiple roam iterations (git-fixes). * wifi: mwifiex: use the subframe length when parsing A-MSDU TDLS frames (git- fixes). * wifi: nl80211: free RNR data on MBSSID mismatch (git-fixes). * wifi: nl80211: validate nested MBSSID IE blobs (git-fixes). * wifi: p54: validate RX frame length in p54_rx_eeprom_readback() (git-fixes). * wifi: rt2x00: avoid full teardown before work setup in probe (git-fixes). * wifi: wilc1000: validate assoc response length before subtracting header (git-fixes). ## Special Instructions and Notes: * Please reboot the system after installing this update. ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro Extras 6.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-Extras-6.0-kernel-572=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro Extras 6.0 (nosrc) * kernel-rt-6.4.0-51.1 * SUSE Linux Micro Extras 6.0 (x86_64) * kernel-rt-debugsource-6.4.0-51.1 * kernel-rt-devel-6.4.0-51.1 * kernel-rt-devel-debuginfo-6.4.0-51.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2023-2058.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-10263.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-21845.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-38250.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-38469.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-40213.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-54518.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-68223.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-68741.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-68818.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-71274.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-71286.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-71291.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-71297.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-71305.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23097.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23276.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31430.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31431.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31439.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31440.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31441.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31447.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31474.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31482.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31483.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31485.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31497.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31498.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31509.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31510.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31511.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31520.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31522.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31524.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31532.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31540.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31542.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31545.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31548.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31549.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31551.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31552.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31566.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31576.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31578.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31581.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31583.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31585.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31587.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31598.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31599.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31603.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31604.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31605.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31615.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31616.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31617.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31618.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31619.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31623.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31624.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31625.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31626.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31627.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31628.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31651.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31657.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31659.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31660.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31661.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31667.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31672.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31678.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31687.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31701.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31720.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31726.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31727.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31728.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31730.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31747.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31748.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31749.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31751.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31754.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31755.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31756.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31759.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31761.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31762.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31763.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31768.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31770.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31773.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31776.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31778.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31779.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31780.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31781.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43007.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43011.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43016.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43017.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43018.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43020.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43032.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43033.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43043.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43046.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43047.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43051.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43056.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43058.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43059.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43061.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43062.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43064.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43069.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43072.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43098.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43104.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43105.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43111.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43113.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43114.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43117.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43118.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43123.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43129.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43130.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43133.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43134.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43135.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43136.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43137.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43140.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43141.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43143.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43147.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43149.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43152.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43156.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43159.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43161.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43168.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43169.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43170.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43172.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43180.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43182.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43183.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43196.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43200.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43202.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43203.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43207.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43211.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43216.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43218.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43220.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43221.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43223.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43225.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43230.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43231.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43232.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43236.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43240.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43241.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43242.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43244.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43246.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43251.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43255.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43256.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43257.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43262.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43264.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43266.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43269.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43270.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43276.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43277.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43279.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43281.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43287.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43291.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43295.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43302.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43308.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43309.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43312.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43313.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43316.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43318.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43324.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43327.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43328.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43340.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43342.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43343.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43352.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43353.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43357.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43370.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43380.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43381.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43382.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43387.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43397.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43412.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43425.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43426.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43427.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43428.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43429.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43430.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43432.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43436.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43439.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43440.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43443.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43451.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43459.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43467.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43475.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43476.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43480.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43488.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43493.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43496.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43497.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45834.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45835.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45839.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45851.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45860.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45867.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45868.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45869.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45871.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45873.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45875.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45877.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45879.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45880.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45881.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45883.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45885.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45902.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45904.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45905.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45911.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45913.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45914.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45915.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45916.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45917.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45919.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45921.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45923.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45936.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45941.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45944.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45946.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45947.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45954.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45963.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45969.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45973.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45976.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45981.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45982.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45986.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45994.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45996.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46003.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46006.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46009.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46011.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46015.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46016.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46018.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46019.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46023.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46026.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46027.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46033.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46038.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46040.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46048.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46049.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46056.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46058.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46064.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46068.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46075.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46077.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46080.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46082.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46084.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46086.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46088.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46089.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46092.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46102.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46103.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46108.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46109.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46117.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46122.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46125.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46126.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46128.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46131.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46132.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46136.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46137.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46138.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46143.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46144.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46145.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46146.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46147.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46151.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46152.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46158.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46163.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46165.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46167.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46168.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46170.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46174.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46177.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46179.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46180.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46184.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46186.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46187.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46189.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46191.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46193.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46198.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46199.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46204.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46205.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46206.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46207.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46212.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46218.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46219.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46220.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46225.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46230.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46231.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46232.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46233.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46234.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46235.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46236.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46238.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46243.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46245.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46247.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46249.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46252.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46261.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46265.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46267.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46270.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46275.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46276.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46285.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46292.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46294.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46306.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46307.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46312.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46321.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46323.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46324.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46333.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52910.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52914.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52915.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52916.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52919.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52921.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52922.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52926.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52927.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52930.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52931.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52936.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52937.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52941.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52942.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52947.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52948.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52953.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52963.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52964.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52967.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52970.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52974.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52981.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52982.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52984.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52986.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52988.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52989.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52991.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52995.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52998.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52999.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53000.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53002.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53003.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53004.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53006.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53009.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53011.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53012.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53013.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53022.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53032.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53037.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53045.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53047.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53056.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53058.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53062.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53063.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53064.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53065.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53066.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53068.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53069.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53070.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53073.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53074.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53080.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53083.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53088.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53093.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53098.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53106.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53107.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53112.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53123.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53129.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53131.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53132.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53134.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53135.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53136.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53137.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53143.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53144.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53146.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53147.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53148.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53149.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53150.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53158.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53159.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53160.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53161.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53175.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53177.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53183.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53184.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53185.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53186.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53189.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53190.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53192.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53194.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53195.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53208.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53209.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53212.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53213.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53218.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53221.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53224.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53225.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53227.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53230.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53236.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53237.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53239.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53242.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53246.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53250.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53252.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53254.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53255.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53262.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53265.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53267.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53268.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53270.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53275.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53279.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53289.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53291.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53293.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53297.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53313.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53324.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53325.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53329.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53331.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53332.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53339.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53345.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53347.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53350.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53354.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53355.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53356.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53358.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53366.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53369.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53374.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53375.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53376.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53379.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53382.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53385.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53388.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53391.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53392.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53393.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53397.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53398.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53399.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53402.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53403.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63794.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63795.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63802.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63806.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63807.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63809.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63821.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63822.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63824.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63826.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63829.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63836.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63843.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63844.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63845.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63846.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63847.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63848.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63851.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63852.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63853.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63854.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63855.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63856.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63861.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63862.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63869.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63882.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63884.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63892.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63893.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63895.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63896.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63897.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63899.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63900.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63901.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63902.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63903.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63904.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63905.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63908.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63912.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63915.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63916.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63917.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63919.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63921.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63922.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63924.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63927.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63928.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63930.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63931.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63934.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63940.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63942.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63943.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63945.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63946.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63947.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63948.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63949.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63952.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63957.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63958.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63959.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63960.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63961.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63962.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63964.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63967.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63968.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63971.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63974.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63975.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63976.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63984.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63991.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63994.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64025.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64089.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64106.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64174.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64179.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64182.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64183.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64187.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64189.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64191.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64220.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64221.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64223.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64231.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64234.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64242.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64298.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64330.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64336.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64345.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64347.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64465.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64530.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64560.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64561.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64564.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64600.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1185845 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1239511 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1243603 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1246182 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1247455 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1253262 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1253674 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1255357 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1255703 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1256675 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1257777 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1257815 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1258718 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1260012 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1260347 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262391 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262573 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262603 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262605 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262614 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262637 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262639 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262649 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262653 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262658 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262659 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262723 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262745 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262751 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262757 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262768 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262771 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262992 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263008 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263010 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263011 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263013 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263014 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263016 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263020 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263025 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263030 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263031 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263045 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263055 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263068 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263073 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263075 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263097 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263111 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263128 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263134 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263139 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263142 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263145 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263167 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263173 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263175 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263491 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263493 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263495 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263539 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263562 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263598 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263657 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263718 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263776 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263777 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263778 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263780 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263782 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263785 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263786 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263788 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263806 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263876 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263904 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263905 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263911 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263923 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263975 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263999 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264006 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264007 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264008 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264009 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264013 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264019 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264030 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264032 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264033 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264035 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264039 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264041 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264044 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264048 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264053 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264065 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264070 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264071 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264073 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264074 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264075 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264076 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264079 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264088 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264089 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264090 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264100 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264101 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264110 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264122 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264125 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264129 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264142 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264184 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264188 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264189 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264190 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264197 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264237 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264247 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264257 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264296 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264308 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264313 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264315 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264319 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264321 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264322 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264331 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264333 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264336 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264338 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264340 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264365 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264377 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264379 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264386 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264387 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264388 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264414 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264416 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264417 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264418 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264422 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264423 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264424 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264425 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264431 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264436 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264442 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264451 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264452 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264473 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264479 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264480 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264526 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264532 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264534 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264537 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264538 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264539 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264540 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264543 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264553 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264558 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264560 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264564 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264590 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264592 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264594 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264598 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264600 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264601 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264613 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264615 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264616 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264618 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264620 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264626 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264630 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264633 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264637 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264640 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264642 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264645 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264668 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264677 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264712 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264746 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264758 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264768 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264779 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264780 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264782 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264783 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264785 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264791 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264793 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264795 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264803 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264809 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264816 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264819 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264821 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264826 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264827 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264830 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264832 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264844 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264988 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264991 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265009 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265032 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265037 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265047 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265054 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265074 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265078 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265080 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265089 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265092 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265093 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265096 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265100 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265101 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265102 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265105 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265133 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265138 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265141 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265249 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265257 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265264 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265308 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265627 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266000 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266003 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266238 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266290 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266399 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266411 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266412 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266467 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266468 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266677 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266679 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266684 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266685 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266688 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266692 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266695 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266703 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266707 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266710 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266715 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266721 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266729 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266732 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266739 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266741 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266743 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266744 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266751 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266755 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266758 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266762 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266774 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266777 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266780 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266806 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266813 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266831 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266832 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266834 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266836 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266842 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266846 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266850 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266854 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266855 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266863 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266864 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266869 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266872 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266876 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266879 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266880 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266884 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266886 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266890 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266891 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266894 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266896 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266898 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266900 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266904 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266908 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266910 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266913 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266917 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266918 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266920 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266939 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266947 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267021 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267025 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267027 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267198 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267203 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267204 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267210 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267226 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267367 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267375 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267384 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267432 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267435 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267436 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267439 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267445 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267448 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267449 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267466 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267472 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267473 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267479 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267491 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267496 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267497 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267502 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267524 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267555 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267565 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267570 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267571 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267583 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267584 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267592 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267595 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267596 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267615 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267616 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267623 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267627 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267630 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267632 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267636 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267638 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267643 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267646 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267649 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267656 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267661 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267662 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267666 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267667 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267669 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267676 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267678 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267680 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267682 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267683 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267689 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267690 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267691 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267693 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267701 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267702 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267704 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267712 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267714 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267715 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267719 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267725 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267728 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267922 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267939 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267943 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267948 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267968 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267986 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267987 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267990 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267995 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268024 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268029 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268220 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268221 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268223 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268307 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268659 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268966 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268967 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268981 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268983 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268986 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269001 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269002 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269003 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269008 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269024 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269025 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269027 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269030 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269031 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269081 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269094 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269095 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269098 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269104 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269106 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269111 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269112 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269115 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269116 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269117 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269118 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269119 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269124 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269131 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269132 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269133 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269134 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269138 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269141 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269153 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269154 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269177 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269178 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269181 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269185 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269186 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269187 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269229 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269233 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269236 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269240 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269245 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269254 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269255 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269257 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269258 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269270 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269272 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269273 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269283 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269289 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269290 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269304 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269307 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269318 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269362 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269364 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269376 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269378 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269383 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269385 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269386 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269403 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269404 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269410 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269414 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269505 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269512 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269513 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269577 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269633 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269643 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269644 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269652 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269654 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269658 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269659 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269660 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269661 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269663 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269669 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269670 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269672 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269674 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269677 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269682 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269684 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269688 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269689 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269694 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269697 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269709 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269711 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269714 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269719 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269726 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269733 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269734 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269772 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269773 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269786 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269796 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269797 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269808 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269810 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269811 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269817 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269819 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269826 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269877 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269898 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269899 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269904 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269964 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269976 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269981 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269984 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269988 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269990 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269991 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269994 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269996 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269997 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269998 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270000 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270058 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270102 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270112 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270113 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270132 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270230 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270241 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270244 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270248 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270249 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270260 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271349 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271366 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271368 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271526 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271717 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271731 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271813 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271818 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271825 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271826 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271827 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271831 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271832 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271833 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271834 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271858 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271866 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271869 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271870 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271899 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271904 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271908 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271912 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271937 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271955 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271964 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271967 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272146 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272149 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272176 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272180 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272183 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272187 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272194 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272197 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272204 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272207 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272211 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272242 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272246 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272263 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272268 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272282 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272296 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272360 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272361 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272362 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272373 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272374 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272380 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272384 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272387 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272389 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272406 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272434 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272466 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272467 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272468 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272470 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272472 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272474 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272478 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272480 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272482 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272483 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272489 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272492 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272494 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272499 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272500 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272501 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272513 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272517 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272522 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272523 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272573 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272578 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272591 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272600 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272607 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272614 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272617 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272642 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272646 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272659 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272664 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272665 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272668 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272670 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272671 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272678 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272681 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272685 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272686 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272689 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272690 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272693 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272694 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272706 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272781 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272785 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272787 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272797 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272800 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272807 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272836 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272843 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272850 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272853 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272855 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272863 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272865 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272891 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272892 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272897 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272903 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272904 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272907 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272918 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272920 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272973 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273004 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273023 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273035 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273044 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273117 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273231 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273550 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274072 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 25 21:54:36 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2026 21:54:36 -0000 Subject: SUSE-RU-2026:23239-1: moderate: Recommended update for python-kiwi Message-ID: <178769487620.4158.645678755084673796@6f3a8d4f1c47> # Recommended update for python-kiwi Announcement ID: SUSE-RU-2026:23239-1 Release Date: 2026-08-20T08:15:05Z Rating: moderate References: * bsc#1271171 Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 * SUSE Linux Micro Extras 6.0 An update that has one fix can now be installed. ## Description: This update for python-kiwi fixes the following issues: * Recreate VTOC with fdasd before recreating partitions (bsc#1271171) Changing partitions with fdasd after a parted resize leads to an internal error because some internal structures mismatch. Work around that by recreating the partition table initially. ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro Extras 6.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-Extras-6.0-857=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro Extras 6.0 (aarch64 s390x x86_64) * kiwi-systemdeps-bootloaders-10.2.33-2.1 * kiwi-systemdeps-disk-images-10.2.33-2.1 * kiwi-systemdeps-core-10.2.33-2.1 * kiwi-systemdeps-iso-media-10.2.33-2.1 * kiwi-systemdeps-filesystems-10.2.33-2.1 * python3-kiwi-10.2.33-2.1 ## References: * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271171 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 25 22:10:17 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2026 22:10:17 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23238-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel Message-ID: <178769581784.4158.3675565555365461002@6f3a8d4f1c47> # Security update for the Linux Kernel Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23238-1 Release Date: 2026-08-18T20:52:35Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1185845 * bsc#1239511 * bsc#1243603 * bsc#1246182 * bsc#1247455 * bsc#1253262 * bsc#1253674 * bsc#1255357 * bsc#1255703 * bsc#1256675 * bsc#1257777 * bsc#1257815 * bsc#1258718 * bsc#1260012 * bsc#1260347 * bsc#1262391 * bsc#1262573 * bsc#1262603 * bsc#1262605 * bsc#1262614 * bsc#1262637 * bsc#1262639 * bsc#1262649 * bsc#1262653 * bsc#1262658 * bsc#1262659 * bsc#1262723 * bsc#1262745 * bsc#1262751 * bsc#1262757 * bsc#1262768 * bsc#1262771 * bsc#1262992 * bsc#1263008 * bsc#1263010 * bsc#1263011 * bsc#1263013 * bsc#1263014 * bsc#1263016 * bsc#1263020 * bsc#1263025 * bsc#1263030 * bsc#1263031 * bsc#1263045 * bsc#1263055 * bsc#1263068 * bsc#1263073 * bsc#1263075 * bsc#1263097 * bsc#1263111 * bsc#1263128 * bsc#1263134 * bsc#1263139 * bsc#1263142 * bsc#1263145 * bsc#1263167 * bsc#1263173 * bsc#1263175 * bsc#1263491 * bsc#1263493 * bsc#1263495 * bsc#1263539 * bsc#1263562 * bsc#1263598 * bsc#1263657 * bsc#1263718 * bsc#1263776 * bsc#1263777 * bsc#1263778 * bsc#1263780 * bsc#1263782 * bsc#1263785 * bsc#1263786 * bsc#1263788 * bsc#1263806 * bsc#1263876 * bsc#1263904 * bsc#1263905 * bsc#1263911 * bsc#1263923 * bsc#1263975 * bsc#1263999 * bsc#1264006 * bsc#1264007 * bsc#1264008 * bsc#1264009 * bsc#1264013 * bsc#1264019 * bsc#1264030 * bsc#1264032 * bsc#1264033 * bsc#1264035 * bsc#1264039 * bsc#1264041 * bsc#1264044 * bsc#1264048 * bsc#1264053 * bsc#1264065 * bsc#1264070 * bsc#1264071 * bsc#1264073 * bsc#1264074 * bsc#1264075 * bsc#1264076 * bsc#1264079 * bsc#1264088 * bsc#1264089 * bsc#1264090 * bsc#1264100 * bsc#1264101 * bsc#1264110 * bsc#1264122 * bsc#1264125 * bsc#1264129 * bsc#1264142 * bsc#1264184 * bsc#1264188 * bsc#1264189 * bsc#1264190 * bsc#1264197 * bsc#1264237 * bsc#1264247 * bsc#1264257 * bsc#1264296 * bsc#1264308 * bsc#1264313 * bsc#1264315 * bsc#1264319 * bsc#1264321 * bsc#1264322 * bsc#1264331 * bsc#1264333 * bsc#1264336 * bsc#1264338 * bsc#1264340 * bsc#1264365 * bsc#1264377 * bsc#1264379 * bsc#1264386 * bsc#1264387 * bsc#1264388 * bsc#1264414 * bsc#1264416 * bsc#1264417 * bsc#1264418 * bsc#1264422 * bsc#1264423 * bsc#1264424 * bsc#1264425 * bsc#1264431 * bsc#1264436 * bsc#1264442 * bsc#1264451 * bsc#1264452 * bsc#1264473 * bsc#1264479 * bsc#1264480 * bsc#1264526 * bsc#1264532 * bsc#1264534 * bsc#1264537 * bsc#1264538 * bsc#1264539 * bsc#1264540 * bsc#1264543 * bsc#1264553 * bsc#1264558 * bsc#1264560 * bsc#1264564 * bsc#1264590 * bsc#1264592 * bsc#1264594 * bsc#1264598 * bsc#1264600 * bsc#1264601 * bsc#1264613 * bsc#1264615 * bsc#1264616 * bsc#1264618 * bsc#1264620 * bsc#1264626 * bsc#1264630 * bsc#1264633 * bsc#1264637 * bsc#1264640 * bsc#1264642 * bsc#1264645 * bsc#1264668 * bsc#1264677 * bsc#1264712 * bsc#1264746 * bsc#1264758 * bsc#1264768 * bsc#1264779 * bsc#1264780 * bsc#1264782 * bsc#1264783 * bsc#1264785 * bsc#1264791 * bsc#1264793 * bsc#1264795 * bsc#1264803 * bsc#1264809 * bsc#1264816 * bsc#1264819 * bsc#1264821 * bsc#1264826 * bsc#1264827 * bsc#1264830 * bsc#1264832 * bsc#1264844 * bsc#1264988 * bsc#1264991 * bsc#1265009 * bsc#1265032 * bsc#1265037 * bsc#1265047 * bsc#1265054 * bsc#1265074 * bsc#1265078 * bsc#1265080 * bsc#1265089 * bsc#1265092 * bsc#1265093 * bsc#1265096 * bsc#1265100 * bsc#1265101 * bsc#1265102 * bsc#1265105 * bsc#1265133 * bsc#1265138 * bsc#1265141 * bsc#1265249 * bsc#1265257 * bsc#1265264 * bsc#1265308 * bsc#1265627 * bsc#1266000 * bsc#1266003 * bsc#1266238 * bsc#1266399 * bsc#1266411 * bsc#1266412 * bsc#1266467 * bsc#1266468 * bsc#1266677 * bsc#1266679 * bsc#1266684 * bsc#1266685 * bsc#1266688 * bsc#1266692 * bsc#1266695 * bsc#1266703 * bsc#1266707 * bsc#1266710 * bsc#1266715 * bsc#1266721 * bsc#1266729 * bsc#1266732 * bsc#1266739 * bsc#1266741 * bsc#1266743 * bsc#1266744 * bsc#1266751 * bsc#1266755 * bsc#1266758 * bsc#1266762 * bsc#1266774 * bsc#1266777 * bsc#1266780 * bsc#1266806 * bsc#1266813 * bsc#1266831 * bsc#1266832 * bsc#1266834 * bsc#1266836 * bsc#1266842 * bsc#1266846 * bsc#1266850 * bsc#1266854 * bsc#1266855 * bsc#1266863 * bsc#1266864 * bsc#1266869 * bsc#1266872 * bsc#1266876 * bsc#1266879 * bsc#1266880 * bsc#1266884 * bsc#1266886 * bsc#1266890 * bsc#1266891 * bsc#1266894 * bsc#1266896 * bsc#1266898 * bsc#1266900 * bsc#1266904 * bsc#1266908 * bsc#1266910 * bsc#1266913 * bsc#1266917 * bsc#1266918 * bsc#1266920 * bsc#1266939 * bsc#1266947 * bsc#1267021 * bsc#1267025 * bsc#1267027 * bsc#1267198 * bsc#1267203 * bsc#1267204 * bsc#1267210 * bsc#1267226 * bsc#1267367 * bsc#1267375 * bsc#1267384 * bsc#1267432 * bsc#1267435 * bsc#1267436 * bsc#1267439 * bsc#1267445 * bsc#1267448 * bsc#1267449 * bsc#1267466 * bsc#1267472 * bsc#1267473 * bsc#1267479 * bsc#1267491 * bsc#1267496 * bsc#1267497 * bsc#1267502 * bsc#1267524 * bsc#1267555 * bsc#1267565 * bsc#1267570 * bsc#1267571 * bsc#1267583 * bsc#1267584 * bsc#1267592 * bsc#1267595 * bsc#1267596 * bsc#1267615 * bsc#1267616 * bsc#1267623 * bsc#1267627 * bsc#1267630 * bsc#1267632 * bsc#1267636 * bsc#1267638 * bsc#1267643 * bsc#1267646 * bsc#1267649 * bsc#1267656 * bsc#1267661 * bsc#1267662 * bsc#1267666 * bsc#1267667 * bsc#1267669 * bsc#1267676 * bsc#1267678 * bsc#1267680 * bsc#1267682 * bsc#1267683 * bsc#1267689 * bsc#1267690 * bsc#1267691 * bsc#1267693 * bsc#1267701 * bsc#1267702 * bsc#1267704 * bsc#1267712 * bsc#1267714 * bsc#1267715 * bsc#1267719 * bsc#1267725 * bsc#1267728 * bsc#1267922 * bsc#1267939 * bsc#1267943 * bsc#1267948 * bsc#1267968 * bsc#1267986 * bsc#1267987 * bsc#1267990 * bsc#1267995 * bsc#1268024 * bsc#1268029 * bsc#1268220 * bsc#1268221 * bsc#1268223 * bsc#1268307 * bsc#1268659 * bsc#1268966 * bsc#1268967 * bsc#1268981 * bsc#1268983 * bsc#1268986 * bsc#1269001 * bsc#1269002 * bsc#1269003 * bsc#1269008 * bsc#1269024 * bsc#1269025 * bsc#1269027 * bsc#1269030 * bsc#1269031 * bsc#1269081 * bsc#1269094 * bsc#1269095 * bsc#1269098 * bsc#1269104 * bsc#1269106 * bsc#1269111 * bsc#1269112 * bsc#1269115 * bsc#1269116 * bsc#1269117 * bsc#1269118 * bsc#1269119 * bsc#1269124 * bsc#1269131 * bsc#1269132 * bsc#1269133 * bsc#1269134 * bsc#1269138 * bsc#1269141 * bsc#1269153 * bsc#1269154 * bsc#1269177 * bsc#1269178 * bsc#1269181 * bsc#1269185 * bsc#1269186 * bsc#1269187 * bsc#1269229 * bsc#1269233 * bsc#1269236 * bsc#1269240 * bsc#1269245 * bsc#1269254 * bsc#1269255 * bsc#1269257 * bsc#1269258 * bsc#1269270 * bsc#1269272 * bsc#1269273 * bsc#1269283 * bsc#1269289 * bsc#1269290 * bsc#1269304 * bsc#1269307 * bsc#1269318 * bsc#1269362 * bsc#1269364 * bsc#1269376 * bsc#1269378 * bsc#1269383 * bsc#1269385 * bsc#1269386 * bsc#1269403 * bsc#1269404 * bsc#1269410 * bsc#1269414 * bsc#1269505 * bsc#1269512 * bsc#1269513 * bsc#1269577 * bsc#1269633 * bsc#1269643 * bsc#1269644 * bsc#1269652 * bsc#1269654 * bsc#1269658 * bsc#1269659 * bsc#1269660 * bsc#1269661 * bsc#1269663 * bsc#1269669 * bsc#1269670 * bsc#1269672 * bsc#1269674 * bsc#1269677 * bsc#1269682 * bsc#1269684 * bsc#1269688 * bsc#1269689 * bsc#1269694 * bsc#1269697 * bsc#1269709 * bsc#1269711 * bsc#1269714 * bsc#1269719 * bsc#1269726 * bsc#1269733 * bsc#1269734 * bsc#1269772 * bsc#1269773 * bsc#1269786 * bsc#1269796 * bsc#1269797 * bsc#1269808 * bsc#1269810 * bsc#1269811 * bsc#1269817 * bsc#1269819 * bsc#1269826 * bsc#1269877 * bsc#1269898 * bsc#1269899 * bsc#1269904 * bsc#1269964 * bsc#1269976 * bsc#1269981 * bsc#1269984 * bsc#1269988 * bsc#1269990 * bsc#1269991 * bsc#1269994 * bsc#1269996 * bsc#1269997 * bsc#1269998 * bsc#1270000 * bsc#1270058 * bsc#1270102 * bsc#1270112 * bsc#1270113 * bsc#1270132 * bsc#1270230 * bsc#1270241 * bsc#1270244 * bsc#1270248 * bsc#1270249 * bsc#1270260 * bsc#1271349 * bsc#1271366 * bsc#1271368 * bsc#1271526 * bsc#1271717 * bsc#1271731 * bsc#1271813 * bsc#1271818 * bsc#1271825 * bsc#1271826 * bsc#1271827 * bsc#1271831 * bsc#1271832 * bsc#1271833 * bsc#1271834 * bsc#1271858 * bsc#1271866 * bsc#1271869 * bsc#1271870 * bsc#1271899 * bsc#1271904 * bsc#1271908 * bsc#1271912 * bsc#1271937 * bsc#1271955 * bsc#1271964 * bsc#1271967 * bsc#1272146 * bsc#1272149 * bsc#1272176 * bsc#1272180 * bsc#1272183 * bsc#1272187 * bsc#1272194 * bsc#1272197 * bsc#1272204 * bsc#1272207 * bsc#1272211 * bsc#1272242 * bsc#1272246 * bsc#1272263 * bsc#1272268 * bsc#1272282 * bsc#1272296 * bsc#1272360 * bsc#1272361 * bsc#1272362 * bsc#1272373 * bsc#1272374 * bsc#1272380 * bsc#1272384 * bsc#1272387 * bsc#1272389 * bsc#1272406 * bsc#1272434 * bsc#1272466 * bsc#1272467 * bsc#1272468 * bsc#1272470 * bsc#1272472 * bsc#1272474 * bsc#1272478 * bsc#1272480 * bsc#1272482 * bsc#1272483 * bsc#1272489 * bsc#1272492 * bsc#1272494 * bsc#1272499 * bsc#1272500 * bsc#1272501 * bsc#1272513 * bsc#1272517 * bsc#1272522 * bsc#1272523 * bsc#1272573 * bsc#1272578 * bsc#1272591 * bsc#1272600 * bsc#1272607 * bsc#1272614 * bsc#1272617 * bsc#1272642 * bsc#1272646 * bsc#1272659 * bsc#1272664 * bsc#1272665 * bsc#1272668 * bsc#1272670 * bsc#1272671 * bsc#1272678 * bsc#1272681 * bsc#1272685 * bsc#1272686 * bsc#1272689 * bsc#1272690 * bsc#1272693 * bsc#1272694 * bsc#1272706 * bsc#1272781 * bsc#1272785 * bsc#1272787 * bsc#1272797 * bsc#1272800 * bsc#1272807 * bsc#1272836 * bsc#1272843 * bsc#1272850 * bsc#1272853 * bsc#1272855 * bsc#1272863 * bsc#1272865 * bsc#1272891 * bsc#1272892 * bsc#1272897 * bsc#1272903 * bsc#1272904 * bsc#1272907 * bsc#1272918 * bsc#1272920 * bsc#1272973 * bsc#1273004 * bsc#1273023 * bsc#1273035 * bsc#1273044 * bsc#1273117 * bsc#1273231 * bsc#1273550 * bsc#1274072 Cross-References: * CVE-2023-2058 * CVE-2025-21845 * CVE-2025-38250 * CVE-2025-38469 * CVE-2025-40213 * CVE-2025-54518 * CVE-2025-68223 * CVE-2025-68741 * CVE-2025-68818 * CVE-2025-71274 * CVE-2025-71286 * CVE-2025-71291 * CVE-2025-71297 * CVE-2025-71305 * CVE-2026-23097 * CVE-2026-23276 * CVE-2026-31430 * CVE-2026-31431 * CVE-2026-31439 * CVE-2026-31440 * CVE-2026-31441 * CVE-2026-31447 * CVE-2026-31474 * CVE-2026-31482 * CVE-2026-31483 * CVE-2026-31485 * CVE-2026-31497 * CVE-2026-31498 * CVE-2026-31509 * CVE-2026-31510 * CVE-2026-31511 * CVE-2026-31520 * CVE-2026-31522 * CVE-2026-31524 * CVE-2026-31532 * CVE-2026-31540 * CVE-2026-31542 * CVE-2026-31545 * CVE-2026-31548 * CVE-2026-31549 * CVE-2026-31551 * CVE-2026-31552 * CVE-2026-31566 * CVE-2026-31576 * CVE-2026-31578 * CVE-2026-31581 * CVE-2026-31583 * CVE-2026-31585 * CVE-2026-31587 * CVE-2026-31598 * CVE-2026-31599 * CVE-2026-31603 * CVE-2026-31604 * CVE-2026-31605 * CVE-2026-31615 * CVE-2026-31616 * CVE-2026-31617 * CVE-2026-31618 * CVE-2026-31619 * CVE-2026-31623 * CVE-2026-31624 * CVE-2026-31625 * CVE-2026-31626 * CVE-2026-31627 * CVE-2026-31628 * CVE-2026-31651 * CVE-2026-31657 * CVE-2026-31659 * CVE-2026-31660 * CVE-2026-31661 * CVE-2026-31667 * CVE-2026-31672 * CVE-2026-31678 * CVE-2026-31687 * CVE-2026-31701 * CVE-2026-31720 * CVE-2026-31726 * CVE-2026-31727 * CVE-2026-31728 * CVE-2026-31730 * CVE-2026-31747 * CVE-2026-31748 * CVE-2026-31749 * CVE-2026-31751 * CVE-2026-31754 * CVE-2026-31755 * CVE-2026-31756 * CVE-2026-31759 * CVE-2026-31761 * CVE-2026-31762 * CVE-2026-31763 * CVE-2026-31768 * CVE-2026-31770 * CVE-2026-31773 * CVE-2026-31776 * CVE-2026-31778 * CVE-2026-31779 * CVE-2026-31780 * CVE-2026-31781 * CVE-2026-43007 * CVE-2026-43011 * CVE-2026-43016 * CVE-2026-43017 * CVE-2026-43018 * CVE-2026-43020 * CVE-2026-43032 * CVE-2026-43033 * CVE-2026-43043 * CVE-2026-43046 * CVE-2026-43047 * CVE-2026-43051 * CVE-2026-43056 * CVE-2026-43058 * CVE-2026-43059 * CVE-2026-43061 * CVE-2026-43062 * CVE-2026-43064 * CVE-2026-43069 * CVE-2026-43072 * CVE-2026-43098 * CVE-2026-43104 * CVE-2026-43105 * CVE-2026-43111 * CVE-2026-43113 * CVE-2026-43114 * CVE-2026-43117 * CVE-2026-43118 * CVE-2026-43123 * CVE-2026-43129 * CVE-2026-43130 * CVE-2026-43133 * CVE-2026-43134 * CVE-2026-43135 * CVE-2026-43136 * CVE-2026-43137 * CVE-2026-43140 * CVE-2026-43141 * CVE-2026-43143 * CVE-2026-43147 * CVE-2026-43149 * CVE-2026-43152 * CVE-2026-43156 * CVE-2026-43159 * CVE-2026-43161 * CVE-2026-43168 * CVE-2026-43169 * CVE-2026-43170 * CVE-2026-43172 * CVE-2026-43180 * CVE-2026-43182 * CVE-2026-43183 * CVE-2026-43196 * CVE-2026-43200 * CVE-2026-43202 * CVE-2026-43203 * CVE-2026-43207 * CVE-2026-43211 * CVE-2026-43216 * CVE-2026-43218 * CVE-2026-43220 * CVE-2026-43221 * CVE-2026-43223 * CVE-2026-43225 * CVE-2026-43230 * CVE-2026-43231 * CVE-2026-43232 * CVE-2026-43236 * CVE-2026-43240 * CVE-2026-43241 * CVE-2026-43242 * CVE-2026-43244 * CVE-2026-43246 * CVE-2026-43251 * CVE-2026-43255 * CVE-2026-43256 * CVE-2026-43257 * CVE-2026-43262 * CVE-2026-43264 * CVE-2026-43266 * CVE-2026-43269 * CVE-2026-43270 * CVE-2026-43276 * CVE-2026-43277 * CVE-2026-43279 * CVE-2026-43281 * CVE-2026-43287 * CVE-2026-43291 * CVE-2026-43295 * CVE-2026-43302 * CVE-2026-43308 * CVE-2026-43309 * CVE-2026-43312 * CVE-2026-43313 * CVE-2026-43316 * CVE-2026-43318 * CVE-2026-43324 * CVE-2026-43327 * CVE-2026-43328 * CVE-2026-43340 * CVE-2026-43342 * CVE-2026-43343 * CVE-2026-43352 * CVE-2026-43353 * CVE-2026-43357 * CVE-2026-43370 * CVE-2026-43380 * CVE-2026-43381 * CVE-2026-43382 * CVE-2026-43387 * CVE-2026-43397 * CVE-2026-43412 * CVE-2026-43425 * CVE-2026-43426 * CVE-2026-43427 * CVE-2026-43428 * CVE-2026-43429 * CVE-2026-43430 * CVE-2026-43432 * CVE-2026-43436 * CVE-2026-43439 * CVE-2026-43440 * CVE-2026-43443 * CVE-2026-43451 * CVE-2026-43459 * CVE-2026-43467 * CVE-2026-43475 * CVE-2026-43476 * CVE-2026-43480 * CVE-2026-43488 * CVE-2026-43493 * CVE-2026-43496 * CVE-2026-43497 * CVE-2026-45834 * CVE-2026-45835 * CVE-2026-45839 * CVE-2026-45851 * CVE-2026-45860 * CVE-2026-45867 * CVE-2026-45868 * CVE-2026-45869 * CVE-2026-45871 * CVE-2026-45873 * CVE-2026-45875 * CVE-2026-45877 * CVE-2026-45879 * CVE-2026-45880 * CVE-2026-45881 * CVE-2026-45883 * CVE-2026-45885 * CVE-2026-45902 * CVE-2026-45904 * CVE-2026-45905 * CVE-2026-45911 * CVE-2026-45913 * CVE-2026-45914 * CVE-2026-45915 * CVE-2026-45916 * CVE-2026-45917 * CVE-2026-45919 * CVE-2026-45921 * CVE-2026-45923 * CVE-2026-45936 * CVE-2026-45941 * CVE-2026-45944 * CVE-2026-45946 * CVE-2026-45947 * CVE-2026-45954 * CVE-2026-45963 * CVE-2026-45969 * CVE-2026-45973 * CVE-2026-45976 * CVE-2026-45981 * CVE-2026-45982 * CVE-2026-45986 * CVE-2026-45994 * CVE-2026-45996 * CVE-2026-46003 * CVE-2026-46006 * CVE-2026-46009 * CVE-2026-46011 * CVE-2026-46015 * CVE-2026-46016 * CVE-2026-46018 * CVE-2026-46019 * CVE-2026-46023 * CVE-2026-46026 * CVE-2026-46027 * CVE-2026-46033 * CVE-2026-46038 * CVE-2026-46040 * CVE-2026-46048 * CVE-2026-46049 * CVE-2026-46056 * CVE-2026-46058 * CVE-2026-46064 * CVE-2026-46068 * CVE-2026-46075 * CVE-2026-46077 * CVE-2026-46080 * CVE-2026-46082 * CVE-2026-46084 * CVE-2026-46086 * CVE-2026-46088 * CVE-2026-46089 * CVE-2026-46092 * CVE-2026-46102 * CVE-2026-46103 * CVE-2026-46108 * CVE-2026-46109 * CVE-2026-46117 * CVE-2026-46122 * CVE-2026-46125 * CVE-2026-46126 * CVE-2026-46128 * CVE-2026-46131 * CVE-2026-46132 * CVE-2026-46136 * CVE-2026-46137 * CVE-2026-46138 * CVE-2026-46143 * CVE-2026-46144 * CVE-2026-46145 * CVE-2026-46146 * CVE-2026-46147 * CVE-2026-46151 * CVE-2026-46152 * CVE-2026-46158 * CVE-2026-46163 * CVE-2026-46165 * CVE-2026-46167 * CVE-2026-46168 * CVE-2026-46170 * CVE-2026-46174 * CVE-2026-46177 * CVE-2026-46179 * CVE-2026-46180 * CVE-2026-46184 * CVE-2026-46186 * CVE-2026-46187 * CVE-2026-46189 * CVE-2026-46191 * CVE-2026-46193 * CVE-2026-46198 * CVE-2026-46199 * CVE-2026-46204 * CVE-2026-46205 * CVE-2026-46206 * CVE-2026-46207 * CVE-2026-46212 * CVE-2026-46218 * CVE-2026-46219 * CVE-2026-46220 * CVE-2026-46225 * CVE-2026-46230 * CVE-2026-46231 * CVE-2026-46232 * CVE-2026-46233 * CVE-2026-46234 * CVE-2026-46235 * CVE-2026-46236 * CVE-2026-46238 * CVE-2026-46243 * CVE-2026-46245 * CVE-2026-46247 * CVE-2026-46249 * CVE-2026-46252 * CVE-2026-46261 * CVE-2026-46265 * CVE-2026-46267 * CVE-2026-46270 * CVE-2026-46275 * CVE-2026-46276 * CVE-2026-46285 * CVE-2026-46292 * CVE-2026-46294 * CVE-2026-46306 * CVE-2026-46307 * CVE-2026-46312 * CVE-2026-46321 * CVE-2026-46323 * CVE-2026-46324 * CVE-2026-46333 * CVE-2026-52910 * CVE-2026-52914 * CVE-2026-52915 * CVE-2026-52916 * CVE-2026-52919 * CVE-2026-52921 * CVE-2026-52922 * CVE-2026-52926 * CVE-2026-52927 * CVE-2026-52930 * CVE-2026-52931 * CVE-2026-52936 * CVE-2026-52937 * CVE-2026-52941 * CVE-2026-52942 * CVE-2026-52947 * CVE-2026-52948 * CVE-2026-52953 * CVE-2026-52963 * CVE-2026-52964 * CVE-2026-52967 * CVE-2026-52970 * CVE-2026-52974 * CVE-2026-52981 * CVE-2026-52982 * CVE-2026-52984 * CVE-2026-52986 * CVE-2026-52988 * CVE-2026-52989 * CVE-2026-52991 * CVE-2026-52995 * CVE-2026-52998 * CVE-2026-52999 * CVE-2026-53000 * CVE-2026-53002 * CVE-2026-53003 * CVE-2026-53004 * CVE-2026-53006 * CVE-2026-53009 * CVE-2026-53011 * CVE-2026-53012 * CVE-2026-53013 * CVE-2026-53022 * CVE-2026-53032 * CVE-2026-53037 * CVE-2026-53045 * CVE-2026-53047 * CVE-2026-53056 * CVE-2026-53058 * CVE-2026-53062 * CVE-2026-53063 * CVE-2026-53064 * CVE-2026-53065 * CVE-2026-53066 * CVE-2026-53068 * CVE-2026-53069 * CVE-2026-53070 * CVE-2026-53073 * CVE-2026-53074 * CVE-2026-53080 * CVE-2026-53083 * CVE-2026-53088 * CVE-2026-53093 * CVE-2026-53098 * CVE-2026-53106 * CVE-2026-53107 * CVE-2026-53112 * CVE-2026-53123 * CVE-2026-53129 * CVE-2026-53131 * CVE-2026-53132 * CVE-2026-53134 * CVE-2026-53135 * CVE-2026-53136 * CVE-2026-53137 * CVE-2026-53143 * CVE-2026-53144 * CVE-2026-53146 * CVE-2026-53147 * CVE-2026-53148 * CVE-2026-53149 * CVE-2026-53150 * CVE-2026-53158 * CVE-2026-53159 * CVE-2026-53160 * CVE-2026-53161 * CVE-2026-53175 * CVE-2026-53177 * CVE-2026-53183 * CVE-2026-53184 * CVE-2026-53185 * CVE-2026-53186 * CVE-2026-53189 * CVE-2026-53190 * CVE-2026-53192 * CVE-2026-53194 * CVE-2026-53195 * CVE-2026-53208 * CVE-2026-53209 * CVE-2026-53212 * CVE-2026-53213 * CVE-2026-53218 * CVE-2026-53221 * CVE-2026-53224 * CVE-2026-53225 * CVE-2026-53227 * CVE-2026-53230 * CVE-2026-53236 * CVE-2026-53237 * CVE-2026-53239 * CVE-2026-53242 * CVE-2026-53246 * CVE-2026-53250 * CVE-2026-53252 * CVE-2026-53254 * CVE-2026-53255 * CVE-2026-53262 * CVE-2026-53265 * CVE-2026-53267 * CVE-2026-53268 * CVE-2026-53270 * CVE-2026-53275 * CVE-2026-53279 * CVE-2026-53289 * CVE-2026-53291 * CVE-2026-53293 * CVE-2026-53297 * CVE-2026-53313 * CVE-2026-53324 * CVE-2026-53325 * CVE-2026-53329 * CVE-2026-53331 * CVE-2026-53332 * CVE-2026-53339 * CVE-2026-53345 * CVE-2026-53347 * CVE-2026-53350 * CVE-2026-53354 * CVE-2026-53355 * CVE-2026-53356 * CVE-2026-53358 * CVE-2026-53366 * CVE-2026-53369 * CVE-2026-53374 * CVE-2026-53375 * CVE-2026-53376 * CVE-2026-53379 * CVE-2026-53382 * CVE-2026-53385 * CVE-2026-53388 * CVE-2026-53391 * CVE-2026-53392 * CVE-2026-53393 * CVE-2026-53397 * CVE-2026-53398 * CVE-2026-53399 * CVE-2026-53402 * CVE-2026-53403 * CVE-2026-63794 * CVE-2026-63795 * CVE-2026-63802 * CVE-2026-63806 * CVE-2026-63807 * CVE-2026-63809 * CVE-2026-63821 * CVE-2026-63822 * CVE-2026-63824 * CVE-2026-63826 * CVE-2026-63829 * CVE-2026-63836 * CVE-2026-63843 * CVE-2026-63844 * CVE-2026-63845 * CVE-2026-63846 * CVE-2026-63847 * CVE-2026-63848 * CVE-2026-63851 * CVE-2026-63852 * CVE-2026-63853 * CVE-2026-63854 * CVE-2026-63855 * CVE-2026-63856 * CVE-2026-63861 * CVE-2026-63862 * CVE-2026-63869 * CVE-2026-63882 * CVE-2026-63884 * CVE-2026-63892 * CVE-2026-63893 * CVE-2026-63895 * CVE-2026-63896 * CVE-2026-63897 * CVE-2026-63899 * CVE-2026-63900 * CVE-2026-63901 * CVE-2026-63902 * CVE-2026-63903 * CVE-2026-63904 * CVE-2026-63905 * CVE-2026-63908 * CVE-2026-63912 * CVE-2026-63915 * CVE-2026-63916 * CVE-2026-63917 * CVE-2026-63919 * CVE-2026-63921 * CVE-2026-63922 * CVE-2026-63924 * CVE-2026-63927 * CVE-2026-63928 * CVE-2026-63930 * CVE-2026-63931 * CVE-2026-63934 * CVE-2026-63940 * CVE-2026-63942 * CVE-2026-63943 * CVE-2026-63945 * CVE-2026-63946 * CVE-2026-63947 * CVE-2026-63948 * CVE-2026-63949 * CVE-2026-63952 * CVE-2026-63957 * CVE-2026-63958 * CVE-2026-63959 * CVE-2026-63960 * CVE-2026-63961 * CVE-2026-63962 * CVE-2026-63964 * CVE-2026-63967 * CVE-2026-63968 * CVE-2026-63971 * CVE-2026-63974 * CVE-2026-63975 * CVE-2026-63976 * CVE-2026-63984 * CVE-2026-63991 * CVE-2026-63994 * CVE-2026-64025 * CVE-2026-64089 * CVE-2026-64106 * CVE-2026-64174 * CVE-2026-64179 * CVE-2026-64182 * CVE-2026-64183 * CVE-2026-64187 * CVE-2026-64189 * CVE-2026-64191 * CVE-2026-64220 * CVE-2026-64221 * CVE-2026-64223 * CVE-2026-64231 * CVE-2026-64234 * CVE-2026-64242 * CVE-2026-64298 * CVE-2026-64330 * CVE-2026-64336 * CVE-2026-64345 * CVE-2026-64347 * CVE-2026-64465 * CVE-2026-64530 * CVE-2026-64560 * CVE-2026-64561 * CVE-2026-64564 * CVE-2026-64600 CVSS scores: * CVE-2023-2058 ( NVD ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:C/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2023-2058 ( NVD ): 2.4 CVSS:3.0/AV:N/AC:L/PR:H/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2025-21845 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-21845 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-21845 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-21845 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-38250 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-38250 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-38250 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-38250 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-38469 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-38469 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-38469 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-40213 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-40213 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2025-40213 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-54518 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-54518 ( SUSE ): 7.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-54518 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2025-54518 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-68223 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-68223 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-68223 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-68741 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-68741 ( SUSE ): 6.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-68741 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-68818 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-68818 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-71274 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-71274 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-71274 ( NVD ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-71286 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-71286 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-71286 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-71291 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-71291 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-71291 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-71297 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-71297 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-71297 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-71305 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-71305 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-71305 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-23097 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23097 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-23097 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-23276 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23276 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31430 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31430 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31430 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31431 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31431 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31431 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31439 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31439 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31439 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31440 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31440 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31440 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31441 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31441 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31441 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31447 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31447 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31447 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31474 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31474 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31474 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31474 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31482 ( SUSE ): 2.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31482 ( SUSE ): 2.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-31482 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31483 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31483 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-31483 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31485 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31485 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31485 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31497 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31497 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31497 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31498 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31498 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31498 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31509 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31509 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31509 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31510 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31510 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31510 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31511 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31511 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31511 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31520 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31520 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31520 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31522 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31522 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31522 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31524 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31524 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31524 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31532 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31532 ( SUSE ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31532 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31532 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31540 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31540 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31540 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31542 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31542 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31542 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31545 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31545 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31545 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31548 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31548 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31548 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31549 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31549 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31549 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31551 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31551 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31551 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31552 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31552 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31552 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31566 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31566 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31566 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31566 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31576 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31576 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31576 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31578 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31578 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31578 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31581 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31581 ( SUSE ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31581 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31583 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31583 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31583 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31585 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31585 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-31585 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31587 ( SUSE ): 8.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31587 ( SUSE ): 6.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31587 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31598 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31598 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31598 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31599 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31599 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31599 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31603 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31603 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31603 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31604 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31604 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31604 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31605 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31605 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31605 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31615 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31615 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31615 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31616 ( SUSE ): 5.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31616 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31616 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31617 ( SUSE ): 5.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31617 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31617 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31617 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31618 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31618 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31618 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31619 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31619 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31619 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31623 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31623 ( SUSE ): 4.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-31623 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31624 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31624 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31624 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31625 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31625 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31625 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31626 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31626 ( SUSE ): 5.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-31626 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-31627 ( SUSE ): 8.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31627 ( SUSE ): 6.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31627 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31628 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31628 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-31628 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31651 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31651 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31651 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31657 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31657 ( SUSE ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31657 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31659 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31659 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-31659 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31660 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31660 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31660 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31661 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31661 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31661 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31667 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31667 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31667 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31672 ( SUSE ): 4.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31672 ( SUSE ): 2.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-31672 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31678 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31678 ( SUSE ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31678 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31687 ( SUSE ): 5.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31687 ( SUSE ): 4.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31687 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31701 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31701 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-31701 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31720 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31720 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31720 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31726 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31726 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31726 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31727 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31727 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31727 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31728 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31728 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31728 ( NVD ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31730 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31730 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31730 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31730 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31747 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31747 ( SUSE ): 6.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31747 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31748 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31748 ( SUSE ): 6.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31748 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31749 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31749 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31749 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31751 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31751 ( NVD ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31754 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31754 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31754 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31755 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31755 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31755 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31756 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31756 ( SUSE ): 6.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-31756 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31759 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31759 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31759 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31761 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31761 ( SUSE ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31761 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31762 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31762 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31763 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31763 ( SUSE ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31763 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31768 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31768 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-31768 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31770 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31770 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31770 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31773 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31773 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31776 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31776 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31778 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31778 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31778 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31779 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31779 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31780 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31780 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31781 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31781 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43007 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43007 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43011 ( SUSE ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43011 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43016 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43016 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43017 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43017 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43018 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43018 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43020 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43020 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43032 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43032 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43033 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43033 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43033 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43043 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43043 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43043 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43046 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43046 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43047 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43047 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43051 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43051 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43056 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43056 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43058 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43058 ( SUSE ): 6.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-43058 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43059 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43061 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43061 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43062 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43062 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:L * CVE-2026-43064 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43064 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43069 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43069 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43072 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43072 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43072 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43098 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43098 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43104 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43104 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43105 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43105 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43111 ( SUSE ): 5.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43111 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43111 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43113 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43113 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43114 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43114 ( NVD ): 9.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:L * CVE-2026-43114 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-43117 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43117 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43117 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43118 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43118 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:L * CVE-2026-43118 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43123 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43123 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43129 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43129 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43130 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43130 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43133 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43133 ( NVD ): 7.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-43133 ( NVD ): 7.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-43134 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43134 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-43135 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43135 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43135 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43136 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43136 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43137 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43137 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43137 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43140 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43140 ( SUSE ): 4.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43140 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43141 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43141 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-43141 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43143 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43143 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43147 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43147 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43149 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43149 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43152 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43152 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43156 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43156 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43156 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43159 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43159 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43159 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43161 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43161 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43168 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43168 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43169 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43169 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43170 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43170 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43172 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43172 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43180 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43180 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43180 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43182 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43182 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43183 ( SUSE ): 5.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43183 ( SUSE ): 4.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43183 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43196 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43196 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43200 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43200 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43202 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43202 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43203 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43203 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43203 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43207 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43207 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43211 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43211 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43216 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43216 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43218 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43218 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-43218 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43220 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43220 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43221 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43221 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43223 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43223 ( SUSE ): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43223 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43225 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43225 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43230 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43230 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43231 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43231 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43232 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43232 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43236 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43236 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43240 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43240 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43241 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43241 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-43241 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43242 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43242 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43244 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43244 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43246 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43246 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43251 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43251 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43251 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43255 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43255 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43255 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43256 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43256 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43256 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43257 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43257 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43262 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43262 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43262 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43264 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43264 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-43264 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43266 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43266 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43266 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43269 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43269 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-43269 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43270 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43270 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43276 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43276 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43277 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43277 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43279 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43279 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43281 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43281 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43287 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43287 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43291 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43291 ( NVD ): 8.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-43295 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43295 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43295 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43302 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43302 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43308 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43308 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43308 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43309 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43309 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43312 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43312 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43313 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43313 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43313 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43316 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43316 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-43316 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43318 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43318 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43324 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43324 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43327 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43327 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43328 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43328 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43340 ( SUSE ): 2.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43340 ( SUSE ): 2.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-43340 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43342 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43342 ( NVD ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43343 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43343 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43352 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43352 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43353 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43353 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43353 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43357 ( SUSE ): 2.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43357 ( SUSE ): 3.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-43357 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43370 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43370 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43380 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43380 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43380 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43381 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43381 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43382 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43382 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43387 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43387 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43397 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43397 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-43397 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43412 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43412 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43425 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43425 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43425 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43426 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43426 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43427 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43427 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43428 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43428 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-43428 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43429 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43429 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43430 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43430 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-43430 ( NVD ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43432 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43432 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43436 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43436 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43439 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43439 ( NVD ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43440 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43440 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43443 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43443 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43451 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43451 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43459 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43459 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43467 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43467 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43475 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43475 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43476 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43476 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43480 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43480 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43488 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43488 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43488 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43493 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43493 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43493 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43496 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43496 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43496 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43497 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43497 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43497 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45834 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45834 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45834 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45835 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45835 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45835 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45839 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45839 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45839 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45851 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45851 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45860 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45860 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-45860 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45867 ( SUSE ): 5.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45867 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45868 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45868 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45869 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45869 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45869 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45871 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45871 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45873 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45873 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-45873 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45875 ( SUSE ): 6.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45875 ( SUSE ): 4.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45875 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45877 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45877 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45877 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45879 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45879 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45879 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45880 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45880 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45881 ( SUSE ): 6.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45881 ( SUSE ): 4.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45881 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45883 ( SUSE ): 4.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-45883 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45885 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45885 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45902 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45902 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45902 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45904 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45904 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45904 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45905 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45905 ( NVD ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45911 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45911 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45911 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45913 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45913 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45913 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45914 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45914 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45914 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45915 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45915 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45915 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45916 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45916 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45917 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45917 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45917 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45919 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45919 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45919 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45921 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45921 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-45921 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45923 ( SUSE ): 5.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45923 ( SUSE ): 4.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-45923 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45936 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45936 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45936 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45941 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45941 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45941 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45944 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45944 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45944 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45946 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45946 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45947 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45947 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-45947 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45954 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45954 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-45954 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45963 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45963 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45969 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45969 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45973 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45973 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45976 ( SUSE ): 2.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-45976 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45981 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45981 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45982 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45982 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45982 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45986 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45986 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45994 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45994 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45996 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45996 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46003 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46003 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46003 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46006 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46006 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46009 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46009 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46011 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46011 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46015 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46015 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46016 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46016 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46018 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46018 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46019 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46019 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46023 ( SUSE ): 6.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46023 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46026 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46026 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46026 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46027 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46027 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46033 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46033 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46033 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46038 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46038 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46040 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46040 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46048 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46048 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46049 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46049 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46056 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46056 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46058 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46058 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46064 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46064 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46068 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46068 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-46068 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46075 ( SUSE ): 5.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46075 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46077 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46077 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46080 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46080 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46080 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46082 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46082 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46084 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46084 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46086 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46086 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46088 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46088 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46088 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46089 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46089 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46092 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46092 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46092 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46102 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46102 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46103 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46103 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46108 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46108 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46109 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46109 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46117 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46117 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46117 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46117 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46122 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46122 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46122 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46125 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46125 ( NVD ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46125 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46126 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46126 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-46126 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46128 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46128 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46131 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46131 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46131 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46132 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46132 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46136 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46136 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46137 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46137 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46137 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46138 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46138 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46143 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46143 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46143 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46144 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46144 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46145 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46145 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46145 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46145 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46146 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46146 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46146 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46147 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46147 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-46147 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46151 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46151 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46151 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46152 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46152 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46152 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46158 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46158 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46163 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46163 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46165 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46165 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46167 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46167 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46168 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46168 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46170 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46170 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46170 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46174 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46174 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-46174 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46177 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46177 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46177 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46179 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46179 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46179 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46180 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46180 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46184 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46184 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46186 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46186 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46187 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46187 ( NVD ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46189 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46189 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46189 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46191 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46191 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-46191 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46193 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46193 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46198 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46198 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46199 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46199 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46204 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46204 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46205 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46205 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46206 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46206 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46207 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46207 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-46207 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46212 ( SUSE ): 7.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46212 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46212 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46218 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46218 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46219 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46219 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46220 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46220 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46225 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46225 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46230 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46230 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46231 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46231 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46232 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46232 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46233 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46233 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46233 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46234 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46234 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46235 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46235 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46235 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46236 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46236 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46238 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46238 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46243 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46243 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46243 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46243 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-46243 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46245 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46245 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46245 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46247 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46247 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46249 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46249 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46252 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46252 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46261 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46261 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46265 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46265 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46267 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46267 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46270 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46270 ( NVD ): 8.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46275 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46275 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46276 ( SUSE ): 4.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46276 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46285 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46285 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46292 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46292 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46294 ( SUSE ): 4.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46294 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46306 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46306 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46306 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46307 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46307 ( SUSE ): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-46307 ( NVD ): 8.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:L * CVE-2026-46312 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46312 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46312 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46321 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46321 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46321 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46323 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46323 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46323 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46324 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46324 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46324 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46333 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46333 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-46333 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-46333 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52910 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52910 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52910 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52910 ( NVD ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52914 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52914 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-52914 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52915 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52915 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-52915 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52916 ( SUSE ): 6.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52916 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52916 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52919 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52919 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52919 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52921 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52921 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52922 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52922 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52922 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52926 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52926 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52927 ( SUSE ): 4.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-52927 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52930 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52930 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52931 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52931 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52936 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52936 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52937 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52937 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52941 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52941 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52942 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52942 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52947 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52947 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52948 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52948 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52953 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52953 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52963 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52963 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52964 ( SUSE ): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-52964 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52967 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52967 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52970 ( SUSE ): 2.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-52970 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52974 ( SUSE ): 4.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-52974 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52981 ( SUSE ): 3.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-52981 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52982 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52982 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52984 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52984 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52986 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52986 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52988 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52988 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52989 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52989 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52989 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52991 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52991 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52991 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52995 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52995 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52998 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52998 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52999 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52999 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53000 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53000 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53000 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53002 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53002 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53002 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53003 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53003 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53004 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53004 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53006 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53006 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53006 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53009 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53009 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53009 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53011 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53011 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53012 ( SUSE ): 6.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53012 ( SUSE ): 4.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53012 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53013 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53013 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53022 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53022 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53032 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53032 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53032 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53037 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53037 ( SUSE ): 4.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53037 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53045 ( SUSE ): 2.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-53045 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53047 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53047 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53056 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53056 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53056 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53058 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53058 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53062 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53062 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53063 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53063 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53064 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53064 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53064 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53065 ( SUSE ): 1.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-53065 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53066 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53066 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53066 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53068 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53068 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53068 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53069 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53069 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53069 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53070 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53070 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53073 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53073 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53074 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53074 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53080 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53080 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53080 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53083 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53083 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53088 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53088 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53088 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53093 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53093 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53093 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53098 ( SUSE ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53098 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53106 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53106 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53106 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53107 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53107 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53107 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53112 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53112 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53112 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53123 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53123 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53129 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53129 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53131 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53131 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53131 ( NVD ): 9.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53132 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53132 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53134 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-53134 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53135 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53135 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53135 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53136 ( SUSE ): 8.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53136 ( SUSE ): 6.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53136 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53137 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53137 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53137 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53143 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53143 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53143 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53144 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53144 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53146 ( SUSE ): 5.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53146 ( SUSE ): 5.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53146 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-53147 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53147 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53148 ( SUSE ): 5.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53148 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53148 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53148 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53149 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53149 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53150 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53150 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53150 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53158 ( SUSE ): 5.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53158 ( SUSE ): 4.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53158 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53159 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53159 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53159 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53160 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53160 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53161 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53161 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53175 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53175 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53175 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53177 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53177 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53177 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53183 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53183 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53184 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53184 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53185 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53185 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53185 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53186 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53186 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53189 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53189 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53189 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53190 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53190 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53190 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53192 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53192 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53194 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53194 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53194 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53195 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53195 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53195 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53208 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53208 ( SUSE ): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-53208 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53209 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53209 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53212 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53212 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53213 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53213 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53218 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53218 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53221 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53221 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53225 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53225 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53227 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53227 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53227 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53230 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53230 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53236 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53236 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-53236 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53237 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53237 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53237 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53239 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53239 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53242 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53242 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53250 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53250 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53252 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53252 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53254 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53254 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-53254 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53255 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53255 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53262 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53262 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53262 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53265 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53265 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53267 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53267 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53267 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53268 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53268 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53270 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53270 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53275 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53275 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53275 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53279 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53279 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53289 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53289 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53289 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53291 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53291 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53291 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53293 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53293 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53293 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53297 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53297 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53313 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53313 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53313 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53324 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53324 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53325 ( SUSE ): 6.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53325 ( SUSE ): 4.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53325 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53329 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53329 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53331 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53331 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53331 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53332 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53332 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53339 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53339 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53339 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53345 ( SUSE ): 2.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-53345 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53347 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53347 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53347 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53350 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53350 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53350 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53354 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53354 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53354 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53355 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53355 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53355 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53356 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53356 ( SUSE ): 4.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-53356 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53358 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53358 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53358 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 9.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53369 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53369 ( NVD ): 8.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53374 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53374 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53374 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53375 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53375 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53375 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53376 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53376 ( SUSE ): 6.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53376 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53379 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53379 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-53379 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53382 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53382 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53382 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53385 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53385 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53385 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53388 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53391 ( SUSE ): 6.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53391 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53392 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:A/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53392 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53392 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53393 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53393 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-53393 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53397 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53397 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53397 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53398 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53398 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-53398 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53399 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53399 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53399 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53402 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53402 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53402 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53403 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53403 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53403 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63794 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63794 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63794 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63795 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63795 ( NVD ): 10.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63802 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63802 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63802 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63806 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63806 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63806 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63807 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63807 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63807 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63809 ( SUSE ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63809 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63821 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63821 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63822 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63822 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63824 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63824 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63824 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63826 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63826 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63829 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63829 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63829 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63836 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63836 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63843 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63843 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63843 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63844 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63844 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63844 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63845 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63845 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63845 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63846 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63846 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63846 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63847 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63847 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63847 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63848 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63848 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-63848 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63851 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63851 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63851 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63852 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63852 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63852 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63853 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63853 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63853 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63854 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63854 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63854 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63855 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63855 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63855 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63856 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63856 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63856 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63861 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63861 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-63862 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63862 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-63869 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-63869 ( NVD ): 7.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:L * CVE-2026-63882 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63882 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63884 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63884 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63884 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63892 ( SUSE ): 5.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63892 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63893 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63893 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63895 ( SUSE ): 2.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63895 ( SUSE ): 2.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-63896 ( SUSE ): 5.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63896 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63897 ( SUSE ): 2.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63897 ( SUSE ): 2.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-63899 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63899 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63900 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63900 ( SUSE ): 4.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-63901 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63901 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63902 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63902 ( SUSE ): 4.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63903 ( SUSE ): 5.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63903 ( SUSE ): 5.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63904 ( SUSE ): 5.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63904 ( SUSE ): 5.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63905 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63905 ( SUSE ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63908 ( SUSE ): 4.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63908 ( SUSE ): 3.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-63912 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63912 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63912 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63915 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63915 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63915 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63916 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63916 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63917 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63917 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63917 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63919 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63919 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63919 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63921 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:L/SC:H/SI:H/SA:L * CVE-2026-63921 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:L * CVE-2026-63921 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63922 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63922 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63924 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63924 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63927 ( SUSE ): 5.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63927 ( SUSE ): 4.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63927 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63928 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63928 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63930 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63930 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63930 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63931 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63931 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63934 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63934 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-63940 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63940 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-63940 ( NVD ): 9.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63942 ( SUSE ): 5.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63942 ( SUSE ): 4.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63942 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63943 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63943 ( SUSE ): 4.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63945 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63945 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63945 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63946 ( SUSE ): 7.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63946 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63946 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63947 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63947 ( SUSE ): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-63947 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63948 ( SUSE ): 2.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63948 ( SUSE ): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-63949 ( SUSE ): 4.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63949 ( SUSE ): 2.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-63952 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63952 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63952 ( NVD ): 8.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-63957 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63957 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63958 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63958 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63959 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63959 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63960 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63960 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63961 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63961 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63962 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63962 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63964 ( SUSE ): 6.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63964 ( SUSE ): 4.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63967 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63967 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-63968 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63968 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63968 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63971 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63971 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63971 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63974 ( SUSE ): 5.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63974 ( SUSE ): 4.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63974 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63975 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63975 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63975 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63976 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63976 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63976 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63984 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63984 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63991 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63991 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63994 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63994 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63994 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64025 ( SUSE ): 6.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64025 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64089 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64089 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-64089 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64106 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64106 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64106 ( NVD ): 9.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64174 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64174 ( SUSE ): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-64174 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64179 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64179 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-64179 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64182 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64182 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-64182 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64183 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64183 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64183 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64187 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64187 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64187 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64189 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64189 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64189 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64191 ( SUSE ): 8.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64191 ( SUSE ): 6.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64191 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64220 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64220 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64220 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64221 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64221 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64221 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64223 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64223 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64223 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64231 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64231 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64231 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64234 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64234 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64234 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64242 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64242 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64242 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64298 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64298 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64330 ( SUSE ): 2.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64330 ( SUSE ): 3.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-64336 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64336 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-64345 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64345 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-64347 ( SUSE ): 4.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64347 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64465 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64465 ( SUSE ): 4.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64560 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64560 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64560 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64561 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64561 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64561 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64564 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64564 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64564 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 * SUSE Linux Micro Extras 6.0 An update that solves 647 vulnerabilities and has 15 fixes can now be installed. ## Description: The SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 6.0 and Micro 6.1 kernel was updated to fix various security issues: The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2025-68741: scsi: qla2xxx: Fix improper freeing of purex item (bsc#1255703). * CVE-2025-68818: scsi: Revert "scsi: qla2xxx: Perform lockless command completion in abort path" (bsc#1256675). * CVE-2026-23097: migrate: correct lock ordering for hugetlb file folios (bsc#1257815). * CVE-2026-43016: bpf: sockmap: Fix use-after-free of sk->sk_socket in sk_psock_verdict_data_ready() (bsc#1264007). * CVE-2026-43114: netfilter: nft_set_pipapo_avx2: don't return non-matching entry on expiry (bsc#1264601). * CVE-2026-43130: iommu/vt-d: Flush dev-IOTLB only when PCIe device is accessible in scalable mode (bsc#1264532). * CVE-2026-43161: iommu/vt-d: Skip dev-iotlb flush for inaccessible PCIe device without scalable mode (bsc#1264333). * CVE-2026-43168: ocfs2: fix reflink preserve cleanup issue (bsc#1264537). * CVE-2026-43170: usb: dwc3: gadget: Move vbus draw to workqueue context (bsc#1264452). * CVE-2026-43172: wifi: iwlwifi: fix 22000 series SMEM parsing (bsc#1264543). * CVE-2026-43216: net: Drop the lock in skb_may_tx_timestamp() (bsc#1264319). * CVE-2026-43230: net/rds: Clear reconnect pending bit (bsc#1264539). * CVE-2026-43244: kcm: fix zero-frag skb in frag_list on partial sendmsg error (bsc#1264321). * CVE-2026-43262: gfs2: fiemap page fault fix (bsc#1264422). * CVE-2026-43266: EFI/CPER: don't go past the ARM processor CPER record buffer (bsc#1264418). * CVE-2026-43281: mailbox: Prevent out-of-bounds access in fw_mbox_index_xlate() (bsc#1264534). * CVE-2026-43308: btrfs: don't BUG() on unexpected delayed ref type in run_one_delayed_ref() (bsc#1264712). * CVE-2026-43309: md raid: fix hang when stopping arrays with metadata through dm-raid (bsc#1264827). * CVE-2026-43328: cpufreq: governor: Free dbs_data directly when gov->init() fails (bsc#1264832). * CVE-2026-43353: i3c: mipi-i3c-hci: Fix race in DMA ring dequeue (bsc#1265089). * CVE-2026-43439: cgroup: fix race between task migration and iteration (bsc#1265141). * CVE-2026-43451: netfilter: nfnetlink_queue: fix entry leak in bridge verdict error path (bsc#1265009). * CVE-2026-43496: net/sched: sch_red: Replace direct dequeue call with peek and qdisc_dequeue_peeked (bsc#1266000). * CVE-2026-45839: bpf: reject negative CO-RE accessor indices in bpf_core_parse_spec() (bsc#1266399). * CVE-2026-45860: netfilter: nf_conncount: increase the connection clean up limit to 64 (bsc#1266710). * CVE-2026-45873: netfilter: nft_set_rbtree: check for partial overlaps in anonymous sets (bsc#1266715). * CVE-2026-45877: HID: intel-ish-hid: fix NULL-ptr-deref in ishtp_bus_remove_all_clients (bsc#1266468). * CVE-2026-45905: xfrm: fix ip_rt_bug race in icmp_route_lookup reverse path (bsc#1266685). * CVE-2026-45913: net: bridge: mcast: always update mdb_n_entries for vlan contexts (bsc#1266891). * CVE-2026-45915: fat: avoid parent link count underflow in rmdir (bsc#1266896). * CVE-2026-45917: ipvs: do not keep dest_dst if dev is going down (bsc#1266900). * CVE-2026-45944: iommu/vt-d: Clear Present bit before tearing down context entry (bsc#1267203). * CVE-2026-45973: RDMA/mlx5: Fix UMR hang in LAG error state unload (bsc#1267025). * CVE-2026-45981: s390/cio: Fix device lifecycle handling in css_alloc_subchannel() (bsc#1267204). * CVE-2026-45994: ibmasm: fix OOB reads in command_file_write due to missing size checks (bsc#1267432). * CVE-2026-46003: net: qrtr: ns: Limit the total number of nodes (bsc#1267210). * CVE-2026-46015: tcp: call sk_data_ready() after listener migration (bsc#1267439). * CVE-2026-46023: dm mirror: fix integer overflow in create_dirty_log() (bsc#1267449). * CVE-2026-46026: net: qrtr: ns: Limit the maximum number of lookups (bsc#1266876). * CVE-2026-46027: net/smc: avoid early lgr access in smc_clc_wait_msg (bsc#1266744). * CVE-2026-46038: net: qrtr: ns: Free the node during ctrl_cmd_bye() (bsc#1266695). * CVE-2026-46040: inotify: fix watch count leak when fsnotify_add_inode_mark_locked() fails (bsc#1267472). * CVE-2026-46056: kernel: Bluetooth: hci_event: fix potential UAF in SSP passkey handlers (bsc#1267435). * CVE-2026-46064: ibmasm: fix heap over-read in ibmasm_send_i2o_message() (bsc#1267497). * CVE-2026-46068: crypto: nx - fix bounce buffer leaks in nx842_crypto_{alloc,free}_ctx (bsc#1267592). * CVE-2026-46086: net: bridge: use a stable FDB dst snapshot in RCU readers (bsc#1267524). * CVE-2026-46089: zram: do not forget to endio for partial discard requests (bsc#1267445). * CVE-2026-46102: net: strparser: fix skb_head leak in strp_abort_strp() (bsc#1267502). * CVE-2026-46132: net: rtnetlink: zero ifla_vf_broadcast to avoid stack infoleak in rtnl_fill_vfinfo (bsc#1267616). * CVE-2026-46137: mptcp: pm: ADD_ADDR rtx: fix potential data-race (bsc#1267570). * CVE-2026-46147: KVM: arm64: Factor out pKVM hyp vcpu creation to separate function (bsc#1267689). * CVE-2026-46158: mptcp: pm: ADD_ADDR rtx: always decrease sk refcount (bsc#1266880). * CVE-2026-46168: mptcp: sockopt: set timestamp flags on subflow socket, not msk (bsc#1266869). * CVE-2026-46170: mptcp: pm: reuse ID 0 after delete and re-add (bsc#1267714). * CVE-2026-46180: wifi: brcmfmac: Fix potential use-after-free issue when stopping watchdog task (bsc#1266813). * CVE-2026-46189: RDMA/vmw_pvrdma: Fix double free on pvrdma_alloc_ucontext() error path (bsc#1266918). * CVE-2026-46191: fbcon: Avoid OOB font access if console rotation fails (bsc#1267690). * CVE-2026-46193: xfrm: ah: account for ESN high bits in async callbacks (bsc#1267656). * CVE-2026-46207: vsock/virtio: fix length and offset in tap skb for split packets (bsc#1267691). * CVE-2026-46234: vsock: fix buffer size clamping order (bsc#1266904). * CVE-2026-46245: drm/amd/display: Fix dc_link NULL handling in HPD init (bsc#1267678). * CVE-2026-46249: octeontx2-af: Fix PF driver crash with kexec kernel booting (bsc#1267683). * CVE-2026-46265: RDMA/hns: Fix WQ_MEM_RECLAIM warning (bsc#1267662). * CVE-2026-46292: pmdomain: core: Fix detach procedure for virtual devices in genpd (bsc#1267943). * CVE-2026-46294: dm: fix a buffer overflow in ioctl processing (bsc#1267939). * CVE-2026-46306: flow_dissector: do not dissect PPPoE PFC frames (bsc#1267986). * CVE-2026-46321: tun: free page on short-frame rejection in tun_xdp_one() (bsc#1268024). * CVE-2026-46324: netfilter: nf_tables: Introduce functions freeing nft_hook objects (bsc#1267995). * CVE-2026-52910: pf: Free reuseport cBPF prog after RCU grace period (bsc#1268659). * CVE-2026-52915: netfilter: ip6t_hbh: reject oversized option lists (bsc#1269001). * CVE-2026-52921: netfilter: ipset: stop hash:* range iteration at end (bsc#1269024). * CVE-2026-52927: netfilter: ebtables: fix OOB read in compat_mtw_from_user (bsc#1269027). * CVE-2026-52930: ipc/shm: serialize orphan cleanup with shm_nattch updates (bsc#1269003). * CVE-2026-52937: tap: fix stack info leak in tap_ioctl() SIOCGIFHWADDR (bsc#1268983). * CVE-2026-52941: net/smc: avoid NULL deref of conn->lnk in smc_msg_event tracepoint (bsc#1268966). * CVE-2026-52942: netfilter: nf_log: validate MAC header was set before dumping it (bsc#1268967). * CVE-2026-52947: net: qrtr: fix refcount saturation and potential UAF in qrtr_port_remove (bsc#1269115). * CVE-2026-52953: iommu/vt-d: Fix oops due to out of scope access (bsc#1269133). * CVE-2026-52967: smb/client: fix possible infinite loop and oob read in symlink_data() (bsc#1269181). * CVE-2026-52970: netfilter: nft_ct: fix missing expect put in obj eval (bsc#1269229). * CVE-2026-52974: net: tls: fix strparser anchor skb leak on offload RX setup failure (bsc#1269233). * CVE-2026-52981: neigh: let neigh_xmit take skb ownership (bsc#1269254). * CVE-2026-52984: net/sched: netem: fix queue limit check to include reordered packets (bsc#1269272). * CVE-2026-52986: netfilter: nf_conntrack_sip: don't use simple_strtoul (bsc#1269289). * CVE-2026-52988: rculist: add list_splice_rcu() for private lists (bsc#1269362). * CVE-2026-52991: sched/psi: fix race between file release and pressure write (bsc#1269134). * CVE-2026-52995: net/rds: zero per-item info buffer before handing it to visitors (bsc#1269124). * CVE-2026-52998: netfilter: nfnetlink_osf: fix potential NULL dereference in ttl check (bsc#1269118). * CVE-2026-52999: netfilter: nfnetlink_osf: fix out-of-bounds read on option matching (bsc#1269119). * CVE-2026-53000: netfilter: nat: use kfree_rcu to release ops (bsc#1269117). * CVE-2026-53002: netfilter: conntrack: remove sprintf usage (bsc#1269112). * CVE-2026-53003: pppoe: drop PFC frames (bsc#1269111). * CVE-2026-53004: sctp: fix OOB write to userspace in sctp_getsockopt_peer_auth_chunks (bsc#1269106). * CVE-2026-53006: ipv6: fix possible UAF in icmpv6_rcv() (bsc#1269104). * CVE-2026-53009: ice: fix double-free of tx_buf skb (bsc#1269098). * CVE-2026-53011: net/sched: taprio: fix use-after-free in advance_sched() on schedule switch (bsc#1269094). * CVE-2026-53012: nexthop: fix IPv6 route referencing IPv4 nexthop (bsc#1269154). * CVE-2026-53013: macvlan: fix macvlan_get_size() not reserving space for IFLA_MACVLAN_BC_CUTOFF (bsc#1269095). * CVE-2026-53032: bpf: Fix NULL deref in map_kptr_match_type for scalar regs (bsc#1269138). * CVE-2026-53062: dm cache policy smq: fix missing locks in invalidating cache blocks (bsc#1269658). * CVE-2026-53063: dm cache: fix write hang in passthrough mode (bsc#1269659). * CVE-2026-53064: dm cache: fix null-deref with concurrent writes in passthrough mode (bsc#1269132). * CVE-2026-53069: net, bpf: fix null-ptr-deref in xdp_master_redirect() for down master (bsc#1269186). * CVE-2026-53074: bpf: reject short IPv4/IPv6 inputs in bpf_prog_test_run_skb (bsc#1269688). * CVE-2026-53083: bpf: Fix RCU stall in bpf_fd_array_map_clear() (bsc#1269964). * CVE-2026-53088: net: bcmgenet: fix off-by-one in bcmgenet_put_txcb (bsc#1269185). * CVE-2026-53106: bpf: Do not allow deleting local storage in NMI (bsc#1269990). * CVE-2026-53107: wifi: libertas: use USB anchors for tracking in-flight URBs (bsc#1269991). * CVE-2026-53123: md: wake raid456 reshape waiters before suspend (bsc#1269643). * CVE-2026-53129: fs/mbcache: cancel shrink work before destroying the cache (bsc#1269633). * CVE-2026-53131: netfilter: require Ethernet MAC header before using eth_hdr() (bsc#1269773). * CVE-2026-53132: vsock/virtio: fix potential unbounded skb queue (bsc#1269290). * CVE-2026-53134: netfilter: nft_fib: fix stale stack leak via the OIFNAME register (bsc#1269819). * CVE-2026-53175: inet: frags: fix use-after-free caused by the fqdir_pre_exit() flush (bsc#1269714). * CVE-2026-53183: mptcp: allow subflow rcv wnd to shrink (bsc#1269376). * CVE-2026-53184: udp: clear skb->dev before running a sockmap verdict (bsc#1269689). * CVE-2026-53185: zram: fix use-after-free in zram_bvec_write_partial() (bsc#1269660). * CVE-2026-53186: RDMA/srp: bound SRP_RSP sense copy by the received length (bsc#1269663). * CVE-2026-53189: mm/huge_memory: update file PMD counter before folio_put() (bsc#1269797). * CVE-2026-53212: netfilter: nft_tunnel: fix use-after-free on object destroy (bsc#1269672). * CVE-2026-53218: netfilter: nft_exthdr: fix register tracking for F_PRESENT flag (bsc#1269273). * CVE-2026-53221: ip6_vti: fix incorrect tunnel matching in vti6_tnl_lookup() (bsc#1269318). * CVE-2026-53224: sctp: validate embedded INIT chunk and address list lengths in cookie (bsc#1269997). * CVE-2026-53225: sctp: fix uninit-value in __sctp_rcv_asconf_lookup() (bsc#1269711). * CVE-2026-53227: net: openvswitch: fix possible kfree_skb of ERR_PTR (bsc#1269877). * CVE-2026-53230: net/mlx5: Fix slab-out-of-bounds in mlx5_query_nic_vport_mac_list (bsc#1269270). * CVE-2026-53236: tcp: restrict SO_ATTACH_FILTER to priv users (bsc#1269994). * CVE-2026-53239: xfrm: policy: fix use-after-free on inexact bin in xfrm_policy_bysel_ctx() (bsc#1269677). * CVE-2026-53246: sctp: validate cached peer INIT chunk length in COOKIE_ECHO processing (bsc#1269988). * CVE-2026-53250: xsk: cache csum_start/csum_offset to fix TOCTOU in xsk_skb_metadata() (bsc#1269808). * CVE-2026-53252: adaption to srcu change of hci_dev in hci_sysfs (bsc#1269307). * CVE-2026-53262: l2tp: pppol2tp: hold reference to session in pppol2tp_ioctl() (bsc#1270000). * CVE-2026-53267: netfilter: nft_ct: bail out on template ct in get eval (bsc#1269577). * CVE-2026-53268: netfilter: conntrack_irc: fix possible out-of-bounds read (bsc#1269257). * CVE-2026-53270: ipvs: clear the svc scheduler ptr early on edit (bsc#1269240). * CVE-2026-53275: ipv6: mcast: Fix use-after-free when processing MLD queries (bsc#1269810). * CVE-2026-53289: ice: fix NULL pointer dereference in ice_reset_all_vfs() (bsc#1269694). * CVE-2026-53291: ALSA: hda/conexant: Fix missing error check for jack detection (bsc#1269697). * CVE-2026-53354: arm64: errata: Mitigate TLBI errata on various Arm CPUs (bsc#1270230). * CVE-2026-53345: KVM: Don't WARN if memory is dirtied without a vCPU when the VM is dying (bsc#1270132). * CVE-2026-53355: net: rds: clear i_sends on setup unwind (bsc#1270249). * CVE-2026-53369: udf: reject descriptors with oversized CRC length (bsc#1271818). * CVE-2026-53375: drm/amdgpu/vce: Prevent partial address patches (bsc#1271899). * CVE-2026-53388: fuse: re-lock request before replacing page cache folio (bsc#1271825). * CVE-2026-53391: NFSv4/pNFS: reject zero-length r_addr in nfs4_decode_mp_ds_addr (bsc#1271904). * CVE-2026-53392: NFSv4/flexfiles: reject zero filehandle version count (bsc#1271826). * CVE-2026-53393: nfsd: Don't reset the write verifier on a commit EAGAIN (bsc#1271858). * CVE-2026-53397: nfsd: fix posix_acl leak on SETACL decode failure (bsc#1271869). * CVE-2026-53398: NFSD: Fix SECINFO_NO_NAME decode error cleanup (bsc#1271870). * CVE-2026-53399: nfsd: release layout stid on setlease failure (bsc#1271832). * CVE-2026-53402: fbdev: fbcon: fix out-of-bounds read in err_out of (bsc#1271908). * CVE-2026-63794: KVM: SVM: Fix page overflow in sev_dbg_crypt() for ENCRYPT path (bsc#1271964). * CVE-2026-63795: 9p: avoid putting oldfid in p9_client_walk() error path (bsc#1271955). * CVE-2026-63802: blk-cgroup: fix UAF in __blkcg_rstat_flush() (bsc#1272282). * CVE-2026-63806: KVM: Replace guest-triggerable BUG_ON() in ioeventfd datamatch with get_unaligned() (bsc#1272268). * CVE-2026-63807: KVM: x86/mmu: Ensure hugepage is in by slot before checking max mapping level (bsc#1272263). * CVE-2026-63809: bpf: NUL-terminate replaced sysctl value (bsc#1272296). * CVE-2026-63824: KEYS: fix overflow in keyctl_pkey_params_get_2() (bsc#1272180). * CVE-2026-63829: net: ip_gre: require CAP_NET_ADMIN in the device netns for changelink (bsc#1272176). * CVE-2026-63901: USB: serial: digi_acceleport: fix memory corruption with small endpoints (bsc#1272501). * CVE-2026-63912: xfrm: esp: restore combined single-frag length gate (bsc#1272836). * CVE-2026-63917: ip6: vti: Use ip6_tnl.net in vti6_changelink() (bsc#1272904). * CVE-2026-63919: xfrm: input: hold netns during deferred transport reinjection (bsc#1272907). * CVE-2026-63921: ip6: vti: Use ip6_tnl.net in vti6_siocdevprivate() (bsc#1272918). * CVE-2026-63922,CVE-2026-63924: ipv6: exthdrs: refresh nh after handling HAO option (bsc#1272855). * CVE-2026-63952: memfd: deny writeable mappings when implying SEAL_WRITE (bsc#1272468). * CVE-2026-63962: usb: typec: tcpm: bound altmode_desc[] per iteration in svdm_consume_modes() (bsc#1272482). * CVE-2026-63968: ipv6: fix possible infinite loop in fib6_select_path() (bsc#1272466). * CVE-2026-63971: sctp: fix race between sctp_wait_for_connect and peeloff (bsc#1272678). * CVE-2026-63984: ipv6: rpl: fix hdrlen overflow in ipv6_rpl_srh_decompress() (bsc#1272865). * CVE-2026-63994: tunnels: load network headers after skb_cow() in iptunnel_pmtud_build_icmp() (bsc#1273035). * CVE-2026-64025: bpf, skmsg: fix verdict sk_data_ready racing with ktls rx (bsc#1273117). * CVE-2026-64106: KVM: arm64: vgic-its: Reject restored DTE with out-of-range num_eventid_bits (bsc#1272242). * CVE-2026-64187: xfs: fail recovery on a committed log item with no regions (bsc#1272204). * CVE-2026-64189: netfilter: ipset: fix race between dump and ip_set_list resize (bsc#1272207). * CVE-2026-64298: NFSv4: include MAY_WRITE in open permission mask for O_TRUNC (bsc#1273550). * CVE-2026-64560: posix-cpu-timers: Prevent UAF caused by non-leader exec() race (bsc#1273004). * CVE-2026-64561: KVM: x86: Check for invalid/obsolete root _after_ making MMU pages available (bsc#1273231). * CVE-2026-64564: sctp: don't free the ASCONF's own transport in DEL-IP processing (bsc#1274072). * CVE-2026-64600: xfs: resample the data fork mapping after cycling ILOCK (bsc#1271526). The following non security issues were fixed: * accel/qaic: use sizeof(*trans_hdr) for transaction length check (git-fixes). * ALSA: hda: codecs: hdmi: disable keep-alive before audio format change (git- fixes). * ALSA: hda: conexant: Remove mic bias threshold override (git-fixes). * ALSA: hda: cs35l41: validate and free ACPI mute object (git-fixes). * ALSA: hda: Fix cached processing coefficient verbs (git-fixes). * ALSA: lx6464es: fix period byte count for 16-bit streams (git-fixes). * ALSA: pcm: wake linked drain waiters on unlink (git-fixes). * ALSA: seq: close a re-opened queue timer in the destructor (git-fixes). * ALSA: ump: fix double free of out_cvts on rawmidi error (git-fixes). * ALSA: usb-audio: Clamp frame size in implicit-feedback mode (git-fixes). * ALSA: usb-audio: Fix DMA buffer out-of-bounds write when fill_max is set (git-fixes). * ALSA: usb-audio: fix OOB write in snd_usbmidi_akai_output() (git-fixes). * ALSA: usb-audio: fix use-after-free in ump_to_endpoint() (git-fixes). * ALSA: usb-audio: Skip DSD quirk for Musical Fidelity M6s DAC (git-fixes). * ASoC: amd: ps: fix wrong ACP version string in pci_request_regions() (git- fixes). * ASoC: bt-sco: fix duplicate DAPM widget names for wideband DAI (git-fixes). * ASoC: cs35l56: Fix potential probe() deadlock (git-fixes). * ASoC: cs35l56: Use complete_all() to signal init_completion (git-fixes). * ASoC: max98090: fix missing IS_ERR() before PTR_ERR() on mclk lookup (git- fixes). * ASoC: max98095: fix missing IS_ERR() before PTR_ERR() on mclk lookup (git- fixes). * ASoC: mediatek: mt8192-afe-pcm: Convert to devm_pm_runtime_enable() (stable- fixes). * ASoC: mediatek: mt8192-afe-pcm: Simplify with dev_err_probe() (stable- fixes). * ASoC: meson: aiu: fifo-spdif: soft reset the S/PDIF datapath on start/stop (git-fixes). * ASoC: tas2562: fix broken entries in the volume lookup table (git-fixes). * ASoC: tas2562: fix deprecated 'shut-down' GPIO always cleared after lookup (git-fixes). * ASoC: tas2562: fix DVC coefficient write order (git-fixes). * ASoC: tas2781: bound firmware description string parsing (git-fixes). * assoc_array: trim the final shortcut word using the current chunk end (git- fixes). * batman-adv: dat: fix tie-break for candidate selection (git-fixes). * batman-adv: fix VLAN priority offset (git-fixes). * batman-adv: frag: fix primary_if leak on failed linearization (git-fixes). * batman-adv: frag: free unfragmentable packet (git-fixes). * batman-adv: tt: avoid request storms during pending request (git-fixes). * batman-adv: tt: prevent TVLV OOB check overflow (git-fixes). * bitops: make BYTES_TO_BITS() treewide-available (stable-fixes). * Bluetooth: 6lowpan: fix cyclic locking warning on netdev unregister (stable- fixes). * Bluetooth: btintel: Validate length before parsing diagnostics TLV (git- fixes). * Bluetooth: btrtl: validate firmware patch bounds (git-fixes). * Bluetooth: btusb: Add USB ID 2c4e:0128 for Mercusys MA60XNB (stable-fixes). * Bluetooth: btusb: mediatek: remove the unnecessary goto tag (stable-fixes). * Bluetooth: btusb: validate Realtek vendor event length (git-fixes). * Bluetooth: hci_sync: hold conn in hci_connect_acl/le_sync() callbacks (git- fixes). * Bluetooth: hci_sync: Protect UUID list traversal (git-fixes). * Bluetooth: HIDP: reject frames without a transaction header (git-fixes). * Bluetooth: HIDP: validate numbered report payloads (git-fixes). * Bluetooth: ISO: fix timeout vs sync_timeout typo in check_bcast_qos (git- fixes). * Bluetooth: L2CAP: fix UAF in l2cap_le_connect_rsp (git-fixes). * Bluetooth: mgmt: fix locking in unpair_device/disconnect_sync (git-fixes). * Bluetooth: mgmt: hold reference for hci_conn in mgmt_pending_cmds (git- fixes). * Bluetooth: mgmt: Translate HCI reason in Device Disconnected event (git- fixes). * Bluetooth: qca: fix NVM tag length underflow in TLV parser (git-fixes). * Bluetooth: RFCOMM: Fix session UAF in set_termios (git-fixes). * bus: sunxi-rsb: Always check register address validity (git-fixes). * can: bcm: add missing rcu list annotations and operations (git-fixes). * can: bcm: defer rx_op deallocation to workqueue to fix thrtimer UAF (git- fixes). * can: bcm: fix lockless bound/ifindex race and silent RX_SETUP failure (git- fixes). * can: c_can: c_can_chip_config(): keep controller in init mode until bittiming is configured (git-fixes). * can: ctucanfd: add missing MODULE_DEVICE_TABLE() (git-fixes). * can: ctucanfd: handle bus error interrupts (git-fixes). * can: ctucanfd: mark error-active controller status valid (git-fixes). * can: ctucanfd: unmap BAR0 using base address (git-fixes). * can: ctucanfd: use self-test mode for PRESUME_ACK (git-fixes). * can: ems_usb: validate CPC message lengths (git-fixes). * can: esd_usb: kill anchored URBs before freeing netdevs (git-fixes). * can: etas_es58x: es58x_read_bulk_callback(): fix RX buffer leak on URB resubmit failure (git-fixes). * can: isotp: check register_netdevice_notifier() error in module init (git- fixes). * can: isotp: use unconditional synchronize_rcu() in isotp_release() (git- fixes). * can: j1939: transport: j1939_session_fresh_new(): initialize receive buffer (git-fixes). * can: kvaser_usb: kvaser_usb_hydra_get_busparams(): fix memory leak in kvaser_usb_hydra_get_busparams() (git-fixes). * can: kvaser_usb_leaf: kvaser_usb_leaf_wait_cmd(): validate received command extents (git-fixes). * can: peak_usb: add bounds check for USB channel index (git-fixes). * can: peak_usb: peak_usb_start(): fix double free of transfer buffer on URB submit error (git-fixes). * can: peak_usb: validate uCAN receive record lengths (git-fixes). * can: softing: fw_parse(): validate firmware record spans (git-fixes). * cdrom: fix stack out-of-bounds read in CDROMVOLCTRL (git-fixes). * comedi: comedi_parport: deal with premature interrupt (git-fixes). * dm cache policy smq: check allocation under invalidate lock (git-fixes). * dm cache: fix missing return in invalidate_committed's error path (git- fixes). * dmaengine: idxd: fix double free of wq, engine, and group structs (git- fixes). * dmaengine: idxd: fix fdev setup failure cleanup in idxd_cdev_open() (git- fixes). * dmaengine: qcom: bam_dma: Fix command element mask field for BAM v1.6.0+ (git-fixes). * dmaengine: sun6i-dma: Fix reclaim descriptors while terminating DMA (git- fixes). * driver core: Fix missing jiffies conversion in deferred_probe_extend_timeout() (git-fixes). * driver core: Guard deferred probe timeout extension with delayed_work_pending() (git-fixes). * driver core: Use mod_delayed_work to prevent lost deferred probe work (git- fixes). * Drivers: hv: vmbus: Set DMA coherent mask for VMBus devices (git-fixes). * drm/amd/display: set new_stream to NULL after release (git-fixes). * drm/amd/display: use proper context for logging (git-fixes). * drm/amd/pm/ci: Don't disable MCLK DPM on Bonaire 0x6658 (R7 260X) (git- fixes). * drm/amd/pm: make pp_features read-only when scpm is enabled (stable-fixes). * drm/amdgpu/gfx8: drop unecessary BUG_ON() (stable-fixes). * drm/amdgpu/gfx9.4.3: replace BUG_ON() with WARN_ON() (stable-fixes). * drm/amdgpu/gfx9: replace BUG_ON() with WARN_ON() (stable-fixes). * drm/amdgpu/gfx10: replace BUG_ON() with WARN_ON() (stable-fixes). * drm/amdgpu/gfx11: replace BUG_ON() with WARN_ON() (stable-fixes). * drm/amdgpu/sdma4.4.2: replace BUG_ON() with WARN_ON() (stable-fixes). * drm/amdgpu/sdma5.0: replace BUG_ON() with WARN_ON() (stable-fixes). * drm/amdgpu/sdma5.2: replace BUG_ON() with WARN_ON() (stable-fixes). * drm/amdgpu/sdma6.0: replace BUG_ON() with WARN_ON() (stable-fixes). * drm/amdgpu/uvd: Fix forcing MSG, FB BOs into VCPU segment when it isn't at 0 (v2) (stable-fixes). * drm/amdgpu/uvd: Place VCPU BO only in VRAM for UVD 4.x and older (stable- fixes). * drm/amdgpu/vce: fix integer overflow in image size (stable-fixes). * drm/amdgpu/vcn4: avoid rereading IB param length (stable-fixes). * drm/amdgpu: fix bo->pin leaking in amdgpu_bo_create_reserved (stable-fixes). * drm/amdgpu: fix division by zero with invalid uvd dimensions (stable-fixes). * drm/amdgpu: Fix VFCT bus number matching with soft filter (stable-fixes). * drm/amdgpu: invoke pm_genpd_remove() before freeing genpd (stable-fixes). * drm/amdkfd: Check bounds in allocate_event_notification_slot (stable-fixes). * drm/amdkfd: free MQD managers on DQM init failures (git-fixes). * drm/amdkfd: hold event_mutex while checkpointing CRIU events (git-fixes). * drm/dp: Read the PCON max FRL bandwidth only for HDMI DFPs (git-fixes). * drm/i915/gt: use correct selftest config symbol (git-fixes). * drm/i915/selftests: Fix GT PM sort comparators (git-fixes). * drm/mediatek: ovl_adaptor: balance component registrations (git-fixes). * drm/radeon: fix r100_copy_blit for large BOs (stable-fixes). * drm/tegra: gr2d/gr3d: Contain PM in the gr _d_probe/gr_ d_remove (git- fixes). * drm/tegra: gr2d/gr3d: Initialize address register map before HOST1X client is registered (stable-fixes). * drm/vc4: hvs/v3d: Fix null dereference in unbind (git-fixes). * drm/vc4: Prevent shader BO mappings from becoming writable (git-fixes). * drm/vc4: Supply the overflow slot size in BPOS, not the whole bin BO size (git-fixes). * drm/vc4: Zero the tile state data array before each BIN job (git-fixes). * drm/virtio: fix deadlock in display_info_cb by removing hotplug from dequeue worker (git-fixes). * drm/vmwgfx: bound DMA command body size against suffix pointer (git-fixes). * drm/vmwgfx: drop dma_buf reference on foreign-fd prime import (git-fixes). * drm/vmwgfx: fix guest_memory_dirty bitfield clobbered as size (git-fixes). * drm/vmwgfx: reject DX_BIND_QUERY without a DX context (git-fixes). * drm/vmwgfx: use check_add_overflow for shader size+offset bound (git-fixes). * drm/vmwgfx: validate DRAW_PRIMITIVES header size before division (git- fixes). * drm/vmwgfx: validate external BO copy bounds for both stride paths (git- fixes). * drm/vmwgfx: Validate vmw_surface_metadata::array_size (git-fixes). * fbcon: fix NULL pointer dereference for a console without vc_data (stable- fixes). * fbdev/efifb: Replace references to global screen_info by local pointer (stable-fixes). * fbdev: carminefb: fix potential memory leak in alloc_carmine_fb() (git- fixes). * fbdev: efifb: fix memory leak in efifb_probe() (git-fixes). * firewire: net: Fix fragmented datagram reassembly (git-fixes). * firmware: arm_ffa: Fix NULL dereference in ffa_partition_info_get() (git- fixes). * firmware: arm_scmi: Rate-limit queue-full warnings in IRQ context (git- fixes). * firmware_loader: introduce __free() cleanup hanler (stable-fixes). * gpio: eic-sprd: use raw_spinlock_t in the irq startup path (git-fixes). * gpio: mlxbf3: fail probe if gpiochip registration fails (git-fixes). * gpio: pca953x: fix cache_only and IRQ state on restore_context() failure (git-fixes). * gpu: host1x: Fix device reference leak in host1x_device_parse_dt() error path (git-fixes). * gpu: host1x: Fix use-after-free in host1x_bo_clear_cached_mappings (stable- fixes). * HID: add haptics page defines (stable-fixes). * HID: Intel-ish-hid: Ishtp: Fix sensor reads after ACPI S3 suspend (bsc#1266468). * HID: playstation: validate num_touch_reports in DualShock 4 reports (stable- fixes). * hrtimers: Introduce hrtimer_setup() to replace hrtimer_init() (bsc#1271912). * hwmon: (adt7470) Fix busy-loop and I2C flooding in update thread (git- fixes). * hwmon: (adt7470) Fix cache updated before hardware write on I2C error (git- fixes). * hwmon: (adt7470) Fix divide-by-zero TOCTOU crash in fan speed read (git- fixes). * hwmon: (adt7470) Fix fans stuck in manual mode on I2C errors (git-fixes). * hwmon: (adt7470) Fix PWM auto temp state array and bounds check (git-fixes). * hwmon: (adt7470) Fix swapped PWM3 and PWM4 auto mode masks (git-fixes). * hwmon: (adt7470) Fix temperature alarm logic in hwmon_temp_read() (git- fixes). * hwmon: (adt7470) Use cached PWM frequency value (git-fixes). * hwmon: (asus-ec-sensors) add missed handle for ENOMEM (git-fixes). * hwmon: (asus-ec-sensors) fix EC read intervals (git-fixes). * hwmon: (asus-ec-sensors) fix looping over banks while reading from EC (git- fixes). * hwmon: (corsair-cpro) Stop device IO before calling hid_hw_stop (git-fixes). * hwmon: (corsair-psu) Stop device IO before calling hid_hw_stop (git-fixes). * hwmon: (lm90) Only report alarms if driver is ready (git-fixes). * hwmon: (nct6775-core) Prevent access to unsupported weight registers (git- fixes). * hwmon: (npcm750-pwm-fan): stop fan timer on device detach (git-fixes). * hwmon: (nzxt-smart2) Stop device IO before calling hid_hw_stop (git-fixes). * hwmon: (pmbus) Fix return value from pmbus_update_byte_data() (git-fixes). * hwmon: (pmbus/core) notify on the hwmon device, not the i2c client (git- fixes). * hwmon: (w83627hf) remove VID sysfs files on error and remove (stable-fixes). * hwmon: (w83793) remove vrm sysfs file on probe failure (stable-fixes). * hwmon: occ: validate poll response sensor blocks (git-fixes). * i2c: amd-mp2: Unregister callback on adapter add failure (git-fixes). * i2c: imx: Cancel hrtimer before clearing slave pointer (git-fixes). * i2c: imx: fix locked bus on SMBus block-read of 0 (atomic) (git-fixes). * i2c: imx: Fix slave registration race and error handling (git-fixes). * i2c: imx: separate atomic, dma and non-dma use case (stable-fixes). * i2c: jz4780: Cache host clock rate at probe to prevent CCF prepare_lock deadlock (git-fixes). * i2c: mediatek: fix WRRD for SoCs without auto_restart option (git-fixes). * i2c: mlxbf: Fix use-after-free in mlxbf_i2c_init_resource() (git-fixes). * i3c: mipi-i3c-hci: Correct RING_CTRL_ABORT handling in DMA dequeue (git- fixes). * i3c: mipi-i3c-hci: Preserve RUN bit when aborting DMA ring (git-fixes). * ice: don't check has_ready_bitmap in E810 functions (bsc#1269981). * ice: factor out ice_ptp_rebuild_owner() (bsc#1269981). * ice: fix PTP Call Trace during PTP release (bsc#1269981). * ice: Fix PTP NULL pointer dereference during VSI rebuild (bsc#1269981). * ice: introduce PTP state machine (bsc#1269981). * ice: pass reset type to PTP reset functions (bsc#1269981). * ice: rename ice_ptp_tx_cfg_intr (bsc#1269981). * ice: rename verify_cached to has_ready_bitmap (bsc#1269981). * ice: stop destroying and reinitalizing Tx tracker during reset (bsc#1269981). * ieee802154: admin-gate legacy LLSEC dump operations (git-fixes). * ieee802154: allow legacy LLSEC ADD/DEL ops to pass strict validation (git- fixes). * ieee802154: ca8210: fix cas_ctl leak on spi_async failure (git-fixes). * ieee802154: ca8210: fix pointer truncation in kfifo on 64-bit (git-fixes). * ieee802154: fix kernel-infoleak in dgram_recvmsg() (git-fixes). * ieee802154: Remove WARN_ON() in cfg802154_pernet_exit() (git-fixes). * iio: common: st_sensors: honour channel endianness in read_axis_data (git- fixes). * Input: atkbd - validate scancode in firmware keymap entries (git-fixes). * Input: elan_i2c - prevent division by zero and arithmetic underflow (git- fixes). * Input: goodix - clamp the device-reported contact count (git-fixes). * Input: iforce - bound the device-reported force-feedback effect index (git- fixes). * Input: ims-pcu - add response length checks (git-fixes). * Input: ims-pcu - fix DMA mapping violation in line setup (git-fixes). * Input: ims-pcu - fix firmware leak in async update (git-fixes). * Input: ims-pcu - fix heap-buffer-overflow in ims_pcu_process_data() (git- fixes). * Input: ims-pcu - fix logic error in packet reset (git-fixes). * Input: ims-pcu - fix out-of-bounds read in ims_pcu_irq() debug logging (git- fixes). * Input: ims-pcu - fix potential infinite loop in CDC union descriptor parsing (git-fixes). * Input: ims-pcu - fix race condition in reset_device sysfs callback (git- fixes). * Input: ims-pcu - fix type confusion in CDC union descriptor parsing (git- fixes). * Input: ims-pcu - fix use-after-free and double-free in disconnect (git- fixes). * Input: ims-pcu - release data interface on disconnect (git-fixes). * Input: ims-pcu - validate control endpoint type (git-fixes). * Input: maple_keyb - set driver data before registering input device (stable- fixes). * Input: maplecontrol - set driver data before registering input device (stable-fixes). * Input: maplemouse - set driver data before registering input device (stable- fixes). * Input: rmi4 - fix bit count in bitmap_copy() (git-fixes). * Input: rmi4 - fix limit in rmi_register_desc_has_subpacket() (git-fixes). * Input: rmi4 - fix memory leak in rmi_set_attn_data() (git-fixes). * Input: rmi4 - fix num_subpackets overflow in register descriptor (git- fixes). * Input: rmi4 - fix register descriptor address calculation (git-fixes). * Input: rmi4 - fix type overflow in register counts (git-fixes). * Input: rmi4 - initialize attn_fifo properly (stable-fixes). * Input: rmi4 - iterative IRQ handler (git-fixes). * Input: rmi4 - refactor F12 probe function (stable-fixes). * Input: rmi4 - refactor register descriptor parsing (git-fixes). * Input: rmi4 - tolerate short register descriptor structure (git-fixes). * Input: rmi4 - use local presence map in rmi_read_register_desc() (stable- fixes). * Input: serio - define serio_pause_rx guard to pause and resume serio ports (stable-fixes). * Input: synaptics-rmi4 - add support for querying DPM value (F12) (stable- fixes). * Input: synaptics-rmi4 - fix crash when DPM query is not supported (git- fixes). * Input: synaptics-rmi4 - unregister function handlers on physical driver registration failure (git-fixes). * Input: touchwin - reset the packet index on every complete packet (git- fixes). * intel_th: fix MSC output device reference leak (git-fixes). * KVM: nVMX: Hide shadow VMCS right after VMCLEAR (git-fixes). * KVM: SVM: Bump asid_generation on CPU online to avoid ASID collision after hotplug (git-fixes). * KVM: SVM: Mark VMCB_NPT as dirty on nested VMRUN (git-fixes). * KVM: SVM: Mark VMCB_PERM_MAP as dirty on nested VMRUN (git-fixes). * KVM: x86/mmu: Fix use-after-free on vendor module reload (git-fixes). * KVM: x86/mmu: Preserve nested TDP shadow page tables if they are used as roots (git-fixes). * KVM: x86/xen: Fix cleanup logic in emulation of Xen schedop poll hypercalls (git-fixes). * KVM: x86: Fix SRCU list traversal in kvm_fire_mask_notifiers() (git-fixes). * KVM: x86: Fix VM hard lockup after prolonged inactivity with periodic HV timer (git-fixes). * KVM: x86: hyper-v: Bound the bank index when querying sparse banks (git- fixes). * KVM: x86: hyper-v: Validate all GVAs during PV TLB flush (git-fixes). * KVM: x86: Ignore pending PV EOI if the vCPU has since disabled PV EOIs (git- fixes). * mac802154: hold an interface reference across the scan worker (git-fixes). * mac802154: llsec: reject frames shorter than the authentication tag (git- fixes). * media: airspy: Return queued buffers on start_streaming() failure (git- fixes). * media: atomisp: Fix memory leak in atomisp_fixed_pattern_table() (git- fixes). * media: cedrus: clean up media device on probe failure (git-fixes). * media: cx231xx: fix devres lifetime (git-fixes). * media: cx23885: add ioremap return check and cleanup (git-fixes). * media: meson: vdec: Fix memory leak in error path of vdec_open (git-fixes). * media: msi2500: Return queued buffers on start_streaming() failure (git- fixes). * media: nxp: imx8-isi: Add missing v4l2_subdev_cleanup() in crossbar and pipe (git-fixes). * media: nxp: imx8-isi: Clean up already-initialized pipes on probe failure (git-fixes). * media: nxp: imx8-isi: Convert to platform remove callback returning void (stable-fixes). * media: nxp: imx8-isi: Fix missing v4l2_subdev_cleanup() in pipe init error path (git-fixes). * media: nxp: imx8-isi: Fix potential out-of-bounds issues (git-fixes). * media: nxp: imx8-isi: Fix scale factor calculation for hardware rounding (git-fixes). * media: nxp: imx8-isi: Fix use-after-free on remove (git-fixes). * media: nxp: imx8-isi: use devm_pm_runtime_enable() to simplify code (stable- fixes). * media: pwc: Drain fill_buf on start_streaming() failure (git-fixes). * media: pwc: Return queued buffers on start_streaming() failure (git-fixes). * media: qcom: venus: drop extra padding in NV12 raw size calculation (git- fixes). * media: qcom: venus: relax encoder frame/blur dimension steps on v4 (git- fixes). * media: qcom: venus: relax encoder frame/blur step size on v6 (git-fixes). * media: radio-si476x: Unregister v4l2_device on probe failure (git-fixes). * media: rockchip: rga: fix too small buffer size (git-fixes). * media: rtl2832: fix use-after-free in rtl2832_remove() (git-fixes). * media: rtl2832_sdr: Return queued buffers on start_streaming() failure (git- fixes). * media: saa7134: Fix a possible memory leak in saa7134_video_init1 (git- fixes). * media: staging: ipu3-imgu: Add range check for imgu_css_cfg_acc_stripe (git- fixes). * media: stm32: dcmi: unregister notifier on probe failure (git-fixes). * media: sun4i-csi: Return queued buffers on start_streaming() failure (git- fixes). * media: tegra-video: vi: fix invalid u32 return value in format lookup (git- fixes). * media: uvcvideo: Avoid partial metadata buffers (git-fixes). * media: uvcvideo: Fix buffer sequence in frame gaps (git-fixes). * media: uvcvideo: Fix sequence number when no EOF (git-fixes). * media: v4l2-ctrls-request: add NULL check in v4l2_ctrl_request_complete() (git-fixes). * media: vivid: add vivid_update_reduced_fps() (git-fixes). * media: vivid: check for vb2_is_busy() when toggling caps (git-fixes). * mei: bus: access mei_device under device_lock on cleanup (git-fixes). * memstick: ms_block: reject a card that reports too many blocks (git-fixes). * mfd: cros_ec: Delay dev_set_drvdata() until probe success (git-fixes). * mfd: sm501: Fix reference leak on failed device registration (git-fixes). * mfd: tps6586x: Fix OF node refcount (git-fixes). * mkspec-dtb: Skip missing DTBs. * mm: convert pagecache_isize_extended to use a folio (bsc#1272920). * mm: zero range of eof folio exposed by inode size extension (bsc#1272920). * mmc: vub300: defer reset until cmd_mutex is unlocked (git-fixes). * mtd: mchp23k256: use SPI match data for chip caps (git-fixes). * mtd: mtdswap: remove debugfs stats file on teardown (git-fixes). * mtd: nand: mtk-ecc: stop on ECC idle timeouts (git-fixes). * mtd: onenand: samsung: report DMA completion timeouts (git-fixes). * mtd: rawnand: Add a helper for calculating a page index (stable-fixes). * mtd: rawnand: Ensure all continuous terms are always in sync (git-fixes). * mtd: rawnand: fsl_ifc: return errors for failed page reads (git-fixes). * mtd: rawnand: lpc32xx_mlc: fail DMA transfers on timeout (git-fixes). * mtd: rawnand: lpc32xx_slc: fail DMA transfer on completion timeout (git- fixes). * mtd: rawnand: Pause continuous reads at block boundaries (git-fixes). * net/sched: cls_api: Handle TC_ACT_CONSUMED in tcf_qevent_handle (bsc#1271866). * net/x25: fix use-after-free in x25_kill_by_neigh() (git-fixes). * net: mana: Add Interrupt Moderation support (bsc#1271368). * net: mana: Return error code from mana_create_rxq() (git-fixes). * net: thunderbolt: Fix frags overflow by bounding frame_count (git-fixes). * net: usb: kalmia: bound RX frame length in kalmia_rx_fixup() (git-fixes). * net: usb: lan78xx: move functions to avoid forward definitions (stable- fixes). * net: wwan: t7xx: check skb_clone in control TX (git-fixes). * net: wwan: t7xx: destroy DMA pool on CLDMA late init failure (git-fixes). * phy: zynqmp: fix L0_TM_DISABLE_SCRAMBLE_ENCODER mask (git-fixes). * phy: zynqmp: keep SERDES scrambler and 8b/10b enabled for USB (git-fixes). * phy: zynqmp: use read-modify-write for SERDES scrambler bypass (git-fixes). * pinctrl-amd: Don't clear S4 wake bits at probe (git-fixes). * pinctrl: bm1880: add missing select GENERIC_PINCONF (git-fixes). * pinctrl: devicetree: don't free uninitialized dev_name on error path (git- fixes). * pinctrl: qcom: sc8280xp: Add missing wakeup entries for GPIO143/151 (git- fixes). * pkspec-dtb: Fix dtb-al rename. * platform/x86/amd/pmc: Add delay_suspend module parameter (stable-fixes). * platform/x86/amd/pmc: Avoid logging "(null)" for DMI values (git-fixes). * platform/x86/amd/pmc: Check for intermediate wakeup in function (stable- fixes). * platform/x86/amd/pmc: Delay suspend for some Lenovo Laptops (stable-fixes). * platform/x86/amd/pmc: Don't log during intermediate wakeups (stable-fixes). * platform/x86: dell-smbios: Move request functions for reuse (stable-fixes). * posix-cpu-timers: Cleanup the firing logic (bsc#1271912). * posix-cpu-timers: Correctly update timer status in posix_cpu_timer_del() (bsc#1271912). * posix-cpu-timers: Do not arm SIGEV_NONE timers (bsc#1271912). * posix-cpu-timers: Handle interval timers correctly in timer_get() (bsc#1271912). * posix-cpu-timers: Handle SIGEV_NONE timers correctly in timer_get() (bsc#1271912). * posix-cpu-timers: Handle SIGEV_NONE timers correctly in timer_set() (bsc#1271912). * posix-cpu-timers: Make k_itimer::it_active consistent (bsc#1271912). * posix-cpu-timers: Remove incorrect comment in posix_cpu_timer_set() (bsc#1271912). * posix-cpu-timers: Replace old expiry retrieval in posix_cpu_timer_set() (bsc#1271912). * posix-cpu-timers: Simplify posix_cpu_timer_set() (bsc#1271912). * posix-cpu-timers: Split up posix_cpu_timer_get() (bsc#1271912). * posix-cpu-timers: Use @now instead of @val for clarity (bsc#1271912). * posix-timers: Add proper state tracking (bsc#1271912). * posix-timers: Avoid direct access to hrtimer clockbase (bsc#1271912). * posix-timers: Clarify posix_timer_fn() comments (bsc#1271912). * posix-timers: Clear overrun in common_timer_set() (bsc#1271912). * posix-timers: Consolidate signal queueing (bsc#1271912). * posix-timers: Consolidate timer setup (bsc#1271912). * posix-timers: Cure si_sys_private race (bsc#1271912). * posix-timers: Document common_clock_get() correctly (bsc#1271912). * posix-timers: Expand timer_arm() callbacks with a boolean return value (bsc#1271912). * posix-timers: Polish coding style in a few places (bsc#1271912). * posix-timers: Retrieve interval in common timer_settime() code (bsc#1271912). * power: supply: bq25890: fix the -10 C NTC lookup entry (git-fixes). * RDMA/mana_ib: initialize err for empty send WR lists (git-fixes). * regulator: ltc3676: Fix incorrect IRQSTAT bit offsets (git-fixes). * remoteproc: qcom: Fix leak when custom dump_segments addition fails (git- fixes). * reset: sunxi: fix memory region leak on ioremap failure (git-fixes). * Revert "Input: rmi4 - fix register descriptor address calculation" (stable- fixes). * sched/psi: Create the psimon kthread outside of cgroup_mutex (bsc#1269134). * sctp: validate embedded address parameter length (git-fixes). * selftests/alsa: Fix memory leak in find_controls error path (git-fixes). * serial: 8250_mid: Disable DMA for selected platforms (git-fixes). * serial: 8250_mid: Fix NULL function pointer dereference on DNV/ICX-D/SNR platforms (git-fixes). * serial: 8250_mid: Remove 8250_pci usage (stable-fixes). * serial: sc16is7xx: implement gpio get_direction() callback (git-fixes). * slimbus: Convert to platform remove callback returning void (stable-fixes). * slimbus: qcom-ngd-ctrl: Avoid ABBA on tx_lock/ctrl->lock (git-fixes). * slimbus: qcom-ngd-ctrl: Balance pm_runtime enablement for NGD (git-fixes). * slimbus: qcom-ngd-ctrl: Correct PDR and SSR cleanup ownership (git-fixes). * slimbus: qcom-ngd-ctrl: Fix probe error path ordering (git-fixes). * slimbus: qcom-ngd-ctrl: Fix up platform_driver registration (git-fixes). * slimbus: qcom-ngd-ctrl: Initialize controller resources in controller (git- fixes). * slimbus: qcom-ngd-ctrl: Register callbacks after creating the ngd (git- fixes). * staging: media: atomisp: reduce load_primary_binaries() stack usage (git- fixes). * staging: rtl8723bs: core: move constants to right side in comparison (stable-fixes). * staging: rtl8723bs: fix inverted HT40 secondary channel offset (git-fixes). * time: Switch to hrtimer_setup() (bsc#1271912). * usb: cdc_acm: Add quirk for Uniden BC125AT scanner (stable-fixes). * usb: chipidea: fix usage_count leak when autosuspend_delay is negative (git- fixes). * USB: core: add USB_QUIRK_NO_LPM for VIA Labs USB 2.0 hub (stable-fixes). * usb: core: port: Deattach Type-C connector on component unbind (git-fixes). * usb: gadget: dummy_hcd: prevent fifo_req reuse during giveback (git-fixes). * usb: gadget: f_midi: cancel pending IN work before freeing the midi object (git-fixes). * usb: gadget: f_ncm: validate datagram bounds in ncm_unwrap_ntb() (git- fixes). * USB: gadget: fsl-udc: fix device name leak on probe failure (git-fixes). * usb: gadget: function: rndis: add length check for header (stable-fixes). * usb: gadget: function: rndis: add length check to response query (stable- fixes). * usb: gadget: printer: fix infinite loop in printer_read() (git-fixes). * USB: gadget: snps-udc: fix device name leak on probe failure (git-fixes). * usb: gadget: udc: bdc: free IRQ and drain func_wake_notify before teardown (git-fixes). * usb: gadget: udc: Fix use-after-free in gadget_match_driver (stable-fixes). * usb: gadget: uvc: clamp SEND_RESPONSE length to the response buffer (git- fixes). * USB: iowarrior: fix use-after-free on disconnect race (git-fixes). * usb: iowarrior: remove inherent race with minor number (stable-fixes). * USB: quirks: add NO_LPM for the Samsung T5 EVO Portable SSD (stable-fixes). * USB: serial: io_edgeport: cap received transmit credits (git-fixes). * USB: serial: io_ti: reject oversized boot-mode firmware (git-fixes). * USB: serial: keyspan_pda: fix data loss on receive throttling (git-fixes). * USB: serial: mxuport: validate firmware header size (git-fixes). * USB: serial: option: add Telit Cinterion FE990D50 compositions (stable- fixes). * wan: wanxl: Only reset hardware after BAR mapping (git-fixes). * watchdog: pretimeout: Fix UAF in watchdog_unregister_governor() (git-fixes). * wifi: at76c50x-usb: avoid length underflow in at76_guess_freq() (git-fixes). * wifi: ath6kl: fix OOB access from firmware ADDBA window size (git-fixes). * wifi: ath6kl: fix OOB read from firmware IE lengths in connect event (git- fixes). * wifi: ath6kl: fix OOB read from firmware num_msg in TX complete handler (git-fixes). * wifi: ath9k: hif_usb: don't dereference hif_dev after re-arming firmware request (git-fixes). * wifi: ath10k: fix skb leak on incomplete msdu during rx pop (git-fixes). * wifi: ath11k: fix NULL pointer dereference in ath11k_hal_srng_access_begin (git-fixes). * wifi: ath11k: fix potential buffer underflow in ath11k_hal_rx_msdu_list_get() (git-fixes). * wifi: ath11k: Flush the posted write after writing to PCIE_SOC_GLOBAL_RESET (git-fixes). * wifi: ath12k: Flush the posted write after writing to PCIE_SOC_GLOBAL_RESET (git-fixes). * wifi: brcmfmac: fix 802.1X-SHA256 call trace warning (git-fixes). * wifi: brcmfmac: initialize SDIO data work before cleanup (git-fixes). * wifi: brcmfmac: make release_scratchbuffers idempotent (git-fixes). * wifi: carl9170: bound memcpy length in cmd callback to prevent OOB read (git-fixes). * wifi: carl9170: fix buffer overflow in rx_stream failover path (git-fixes). * wifi: carl9170: fix OOB read from off-by-two in TX status handler (git- fixes). * wifi: cfg80211: bound element ID read when checking non-inheritance (git- fixes). * wifi: cfg80211: cancel sched scan results work on unregister (git-fixes). * wifi: cfg80211: reject unsupported PMSR FTM location requests (git-fixes). * wifi: cfg80211: validate PMSR FTM preamble range (git-fixes). * wifi: cfg80211: validate PMSR measurement type data (git-fixes). * wifi: ipw2100: fix potential memory leak in ipw2100_pci_init_one() (git- fixes). * wifi: iwlwifi: mvm: fix flushing during quiet CSA (bsc#1272600). * wifi: iwlwifi: mvm: fix read in wake packet notification handler (git- fixes). * wifi: iwlwifi: mvm: validate SAR GEO response payload size (git-fixes). * wifi: libertas: fix memory leak in helper_firmware_cb() (git-fixes). * wifi: mac80211: fix memory leak in ieee80211_register_hw() (git-fixes). * wifi: mac80211: free ack status frame on TX header build failure (git- fixes). * wifi: mac80211: free AP_VLAN bc_buf SKBs outside IRQ lock (git-fixes). * wifi: mac80211: recalculate TIM when a station enters power save (git- fixes). * wifi: mac80211: tear down new links on vif update error path (git-fixes). * wifi: mac80211: validate individual TWT params before driver setup (git- fixes). * wifi: mt76: connac: fix possible NULL-pointer deref in mt76_connac_mcu_uni_bss_he_tlv() (git-fixes). * wifi: mt76: mt7615: drop TXRX_NOTIFY on non-mmio buses (git-fixes). * wifi: mt76: mt7915: guard HE capability lookups (git-fixes). * wifi: mt76: mt7921: drop TXRX_NOTIFY on non-mmio buses (git-fixes). * wifi: mt76: mt7925: drop TXRX_NOTIFY on non-mmio buses (git-fixes). * wifi: mt76: mt7996: check pointer returned by mt76_connac_get_he_phy_cap() (git-fixes). * wifi: mt76: mt7996: fix possible NULL-pointer deref in mt7996_mcu_sta_bfer_eht() (git-fixes). * wifi: mwifiex: bound uAP association event IEs to the event buffer (git- fixes). * wifi: mwifiex: fix NULL dereference when the AP has HT-cap but no HT-oper (git-fixes). * wifi: mwifiex: fix permanently busy scans after multiple roam iterations (git-fixes). * wifi: mwifiex: use the subframe length when parsing A-MSDU TDLS frames (git- fixes). * wifi: nl80211: free RNR data on MBSSID mismatch (git-fixes). * wifi: nl80211: validate nested MBSSID IE blobs (git-fixes). * wifi: p54: validate RX frame length in p54_rx_eeprom_readback() (git-fixes). * wifi: rt2x00: avoid full teardown before work setup in probe (git-fixes). * wifi: wilc1000: validate assoc response length before subtracting header (git-fixes). ## Special Instructions and Notes: * Please reboot the system after installing this update. ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro Extras 6.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-Extras-6.0-kernel-571=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro Extras 6.0 (aarch64 s390x x86_64) * kernel-default-debugsource-6.4.0-51.1 * kernel-obs-build-6.4.0-51.1 * kernel-default-devel-6.4.0-51.1 * kernel-syms-6.4.0-51.2 * kernel-obs-build-debugsource-6.4.0-51.1 * SUSE Linux Micro Extras 6.0 (nosrc) * kernel-default-6.4.0-51.1 * kernel-64kb-6.4.0-51.1 * SUSE Linux Micro Extras 6.0 (aarch64) * kernel-64kb-debugsource-6.4.0-51.1 * kernel-64kb-devel-6.4.0-51.1 * SUSE Linux Micro Extras 6.0 (x86_64) * kernel-default-devel-debuginfo-6.4.0-51.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2023-2058.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-21845.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-38250.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-38469.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-40213.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-54518.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-68223.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-68741.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-68818.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-71274.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-71286.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-71291.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-71297.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-71305.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23097.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23276.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31430.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31431.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31439.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31440.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31441.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31447.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31474.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31482.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31483.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31485.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31497.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31498.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31509.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31510.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31511.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31520.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31522.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31524.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31532.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31540.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31542.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31545.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31548.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31549.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31551.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31552.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31566.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31576.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31578.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31581.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31583.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31585.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31587.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31598.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31599.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31603.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31604.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31605.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31615.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31616.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31617.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31618.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31619.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31623.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31624.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31625.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31626.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31627.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31628.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31651.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31657.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31659.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31660.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31661.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31667.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31672.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31678.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31687.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31701.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31720.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31726.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31727.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31728.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31730.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31747.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31748.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31749.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31751.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31754.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31755.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31756.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31759.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31761.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31762.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31763.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31768.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31770.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31773.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31776.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31778.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31779.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31780.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31781.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43007.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43011.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43016.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43017.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43018.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43020.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43032.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43033.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43043.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43046.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43047.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43051.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43056.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43058.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43059.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43061.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43062.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43064.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43069.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43072.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43098.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43104.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43105.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43111.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43113.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43114.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43117.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43118.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43123.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43129.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43130.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43133.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43134.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43135.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43136.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43137.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43140.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43141.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43143.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43147.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43149.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43152.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43156.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43159.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43161.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43168.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43169.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43170.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43172.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43180.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43182.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43183.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43196.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43200.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43202.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43203.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43207.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43211.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43216.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43218.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43220.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43221.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43223.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43225.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43230.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43231.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43232.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43236.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43240.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43241.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43242.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43244.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43246.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43251.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43255.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43256.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43257.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43262.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43264.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43266.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43269.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43270.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43276.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43277.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43279.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43281.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43287.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43291.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43295.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43302.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43308.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43309.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43312.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43313.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43316.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43318.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43324.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43327.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43328.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43340.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43342.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43343.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43352.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43353.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43357.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43370.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43380.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43381.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43382.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43387.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43397.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43412.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43425.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43426.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43427.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43428.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43429.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43430.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43432.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43436.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43439.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43440.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43443.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43451.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43459.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43467.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43475.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43476.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43480.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43488.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43493.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43496.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43497.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45834.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45835.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45839.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45851.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45860.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45867.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45868.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45869.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45871.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45873.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45875.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45877.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45879.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45880.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45881.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45883.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45885.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45902.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45904.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45905.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45911.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45913.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45914.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45915.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45916.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45917.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45919.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45921.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45923.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45936.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45941.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45944.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45946.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45947.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45954.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45963.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45969.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45973.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45976.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45981.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45982.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45986.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45994.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45996.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46003.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46006.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46009.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46011.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46015.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46016.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46018.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46019.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46023.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46026.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46027.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46033.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46038.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46040.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46048.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46049.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46056.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46058.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46064.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46068.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46075.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46077.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46080.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46082.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46084.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46086.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46088.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46089.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46092.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46102.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46103.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46108.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46109.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46117.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46122.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46125.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46126.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46128.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46131.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46132.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46136.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46137.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46138.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46143.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46144.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46145.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46146.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46147.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46151.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46152.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46158.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46163.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46165.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46167.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46168.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46170.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46174.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46177.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46179.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46180.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46184.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46186.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46187.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46189.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46191.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46193.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46198.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46199.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46204.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46205.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46206.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46207.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46212.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46218.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46219.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46220.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46225.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46230.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46231.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46232.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46233.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46234.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46235.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46236.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46238.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46243.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46245.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46247.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46249.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46252.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46261.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46265.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46267.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46270.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46275.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46276.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46285.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46292.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46294.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46306.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46307.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46312.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46321.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46323.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46324.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46333.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52910.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52914.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52915.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52916.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52919.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52921.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52922.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52926.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52927.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52930.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52931.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52936.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52937.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52941.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52942.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52947.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52948.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52953.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52963.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52964.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52967.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52970.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52974.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52981.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52982.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52984.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52986.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52988.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52989.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52991.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52995.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52998.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52999.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53000.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53002.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53003.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53004.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53006.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53009.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53011.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53012.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53013.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53022.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53032.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53037.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53045.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53047.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53056.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53058.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53062.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53063.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53064.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53065.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53066.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53068.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53069.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53070.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53073.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53074.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53080.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53083.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53088.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53093.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53098.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53106.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53107.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53112.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53123.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53129.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53131.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53132.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53134.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53135.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53136.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53137.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53143.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53144.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53146.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53147.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53148.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53149.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53150.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53158.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53159.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53160.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53161.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53175.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53177.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53183.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53184.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53185.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53186.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53189.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53190.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53192.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53194.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53195.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53208.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53209.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53212.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53213.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53218.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53221.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53224.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53225.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53227.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53230.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53236.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53237.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53239.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53242.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53246.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53250.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53252.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53254.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53255.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53262.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53265.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53267.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53268.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53270.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53275.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53279.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53289.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53291.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53293.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53297.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53313.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53324.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53325.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53329.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53331.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53332.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53339.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53345.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53347.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53350.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53354.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53355.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53356.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53358.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53366.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53369.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53374.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53375.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53376.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53379.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53382.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53385.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53388.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53391.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53392.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53393.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53397.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53398.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53399.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53402.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53403.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63794.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63795.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63802.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63806.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63807.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63809.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63821.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63822.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63824.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63826.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63829.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63836.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63843.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63844.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63845.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63846.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63847.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63848.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63851.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63852.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63853.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63854.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63855.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63856.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63861.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63862.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63869.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63882.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63884.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63892.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63893.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63895.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63896.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63897.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63899.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63900.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63901.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63902.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63903.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63904.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63905.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63908.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63912.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63915.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63916.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63917.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63919.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63921.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63922.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63924.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63927.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63928.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63930.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63931.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63934.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63940.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63942.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63943.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63945.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63946.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63947.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63948.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63949.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63952.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63957.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63958.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63959.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63960.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63961.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63962.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63964.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63967.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63968.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63971.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63974.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63975.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63976.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63984.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63991.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63994.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64025.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64089.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64106.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64174.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64179.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64182.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64183.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64187.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64189.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64191.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64220.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64221.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64223.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64231.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64234.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64242.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64298.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64330.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64336.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64345.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64347.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64465.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64530.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64560.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64561.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64564.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64600.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1185845 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1239511 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1243603 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1246182 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1247455 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1253262 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1253674 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1255357 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1255703 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1256675 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1257777 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1257815 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1258718 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1260012 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1260347 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262391 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262573 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262603 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262605 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262614 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262637 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262639 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262649 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262653 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262658 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262659 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262723 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262745 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262751 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262757 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262768 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262771 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262992 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263008 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263010 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263011 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263013 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263014 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263016 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263020 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263025 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263030 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263031 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263045 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263055 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263068 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263073 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263075 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263097 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263111 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263128 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263134 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263139 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263142 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263145 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263167 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263173 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263175 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263491 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263493 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263495 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263539 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263562 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263598 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263657 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263718 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263776 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263777 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263778 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263780 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263782 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263785 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263786 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263788 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263806 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263876 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263904 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263905 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263911 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263923 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263975 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263999 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264006 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264007 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264008 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264009 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264013 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264019 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264030 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264032 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264033 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264035 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264039 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264041 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264044 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264048 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264053 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264065 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264070 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264071 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264073 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264074 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264075 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264076 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264079 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264088 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264089 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264090 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264100 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264101 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264110 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264122 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264125 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264129 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264142 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264184 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264188 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264189 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264190 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264197 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264237 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264247 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264257 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264296 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264308 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264313 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264315 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264319 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264321 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264322 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264331 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264333 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264336 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264338 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264340 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264365 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264377 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264379 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264386 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264387 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264388 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264414 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264416 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264417 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264418 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264422 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264423 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264424 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264425 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264431 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264436 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264442 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264451 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264452 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264473 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264479 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264480 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264526 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264532 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264534 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264537 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264538 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264539 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264540 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264543 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264553 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264558 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264560 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264564 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264590 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264592 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264594 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264598 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264600 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264601 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264613 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264615 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264616 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264618 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264620 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264626 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264630 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264633 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264637 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264640 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264642 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264645 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264668 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264677 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264712 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264746 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264758 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264768 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264779 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264780 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264782 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264783 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264785 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264791 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264793 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264795 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264803 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264809 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264816 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264819 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264821 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264826 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264827 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264830 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264832 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264844 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264988 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264991 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265009 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265032 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265037 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265047 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265054 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265074 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265078 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265080 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265089 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265092 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265093 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265096 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265100 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265101 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265102 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265105 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265133 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265138 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265141 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265249 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265257 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265264 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265308 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265627 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266000 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266003 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266238 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266399 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266411 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266412 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266467 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266468 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266677 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266679 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266684 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266685 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266688 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266692 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266695 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266703 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266707 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266710 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266715 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266721 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266729 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266732 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266739 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266741 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266743 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266744 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266751 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266755 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266758 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266762 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266774 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266777 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266780 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266806 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266813 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266831 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266832 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266834 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266836 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266842 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266846 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266850 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266854 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266855 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266863 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266864 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266869 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266872 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266876 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266879 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266880 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266884 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266886 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266890 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266891 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266894 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266896 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266898 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266900 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266904 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266908 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266910 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266913 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266917 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266918 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266920 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266939 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266947 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267021 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267025 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267027 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267198 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267203 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267204 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267210 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267226 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267367 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267375 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267384 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267432 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267435 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267436 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267439 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267445 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267448 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267449 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267466 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267472 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267473 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267479 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267491 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267496 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267497 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267502 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267524 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267555 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267565 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267570 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267571 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267583 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267584 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267592 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267595 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267596 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267615 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267616 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267623 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267627 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267630 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267632 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267636 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267638 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267643 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267646 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267649 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267656 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267661 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267662 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267666 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267667 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267669 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267676 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267678 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267680 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267682 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267683 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267689 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267690 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267691 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267693 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267701 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267702 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267704 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267712 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267714 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267715 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267719 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267725 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267728 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267922 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267939 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267943 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267948 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267968 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267986 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267987 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267990 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267995 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268024 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268029 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268220 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268221 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268223 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268307 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268659 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268966 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268967 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268981 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268983 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268986 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269001 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269002 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269003 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269008 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269024 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269025 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269027 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269030 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269031 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269081 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269094 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269095 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269098 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269104 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269106 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269111 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269112 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269115 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269116 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269117 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269118 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269119 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269124 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269131 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269132 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269133 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269134 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269138 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269141 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269153 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269154 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269177 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269178 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269181 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269185 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269186 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269187 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269229 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269233 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269236 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269240 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269245 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269254 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269255 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269257 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269258 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269270 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269272 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269273 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269283 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269289 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269290 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269304 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269307 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269318 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269362 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269364 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269376 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269378 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269383 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269385 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269386 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269403 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269404 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269410 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269414 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269505 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269512 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269513 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269577 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269633 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269643 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269644 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269652 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269654 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269658 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269659 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269660 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269661 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269663 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269669 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269670 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269672 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269674 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269677 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269682 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269684 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269688 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269689 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269694 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269697 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269709 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269711 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269714 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269719 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269726 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269733 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269734 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269772 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269773 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269786 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269796 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269797 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269808 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269810 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269811 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269817 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269819 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269826 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269877 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269898 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269899 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269904 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269964 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269976 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269981 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269984 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269988 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269990 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269991 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269994 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269996 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269997 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269998 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270000 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270058 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270102 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270112 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270113 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270132 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270230 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270241 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270244 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270248 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270249 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270260 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271349 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271366 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271368 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271526 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271717 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271731 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271813 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271818 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271825 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271826 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271827 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271831 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271832 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271833 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271834 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271858 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271866 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271869 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271870 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271899 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271904 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271908 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271912 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271937 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271955 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271964 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271967 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272146 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272149 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272176 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272180 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272183 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272187 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272194 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272197 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272204 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272207 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272211 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272242 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272246 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272263 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272268 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272282 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272296 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272360 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272361 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272362 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272373 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272374 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272380 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272384 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272387 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272389 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272406 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272434 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272466 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272467 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272468 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272470 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272472 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272474 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272478 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272480 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272482 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272483 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272489 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272492 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272494 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272499 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272500 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272501 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272513 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272517 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272522 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272523 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272573 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272578 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272591 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272600 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272607 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272614 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272617 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272642 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272646 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272659 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272664 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272665 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272668 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272670 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272671 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272678 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272681 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272685 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272686 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272689 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272690 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272693 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272694 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272706 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272781 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272785 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272787 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272797 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272800 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272807 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272836 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272843 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272850 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272853 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272855 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272863 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272865 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272891 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272892 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272897 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272903 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272904 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272907 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272918 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272920 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272973 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273004 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273023 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273035 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273044 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273117 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273231 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273550 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274072 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 25 22:32:42 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2026 22:32:42 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23237-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel Message-ID: <178769716233.4158.1743837557232324675@6f3a8d4f1c47> # Security update for the Linux Kernel Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23237-1 Release Date: 2026-08-11T21:34:22Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1185845 * bsc#1234634 * bsc#1237449 * bsc#1243603 * bsc#1246179 * bsc#1246182 * bsc#1247455 * bsc#1248480 * bsc#1248611 * bsc#1251966 * bsc#1252682 * bsc#1253262 * bsc#1253434 * bsc#1253454 * bsc#1254306 * bsc#1255224 * bsc#1255250 * bsc#1255441 * bsc#1255687 * bsc#1257721 * bsc#1257777 * bsc#1258472 * bsc#1258718 * bsc#1259329 * bsc#1259762 * bsc#1259764 * bsc#1259866 * bsc#1259955 * bsc#1260012 * bsc#1260347 * bsc#1260553 * bsc#1260593 * bsc#1261250 * bsc#1261562 * bsc#1261590 * bsc#1262160 * bsc#1262391 * bsc#1262573 * bsc#1262602 * bsc#1262603 * bsc#1262605 * bsc#1262614 * bsc#1262637 * bsc#1262639 * bsc#1262640 * bsc#1262652 * bsc#1262653 * bsc#1262655 * bsc#1262658 * bsc#1262659 * bsc#1262663 * bsc#1262678 * bsc#1262679 * bsc#1262723 * bsc#1262734 * bsc#1262745 * bsc#1262746 * bsc#1262751 * bsc#1262757 * bsc#1262768 * bsc#1262770 * bsc#1262771 * bsc#1262992 * bsc#1262993 * bsc#1263008 * bsc#1263010 * bsc#1263011 * bsc#1263013 * bsc#1263014 * bsc#1263016 * bsc#1263017 * bsc#1263020 * bsc#1263025 * bsc#1263030 * bsc#1263031 * bsc#1263045 * bsc#1263055 * bsc#1263059 * bsc#1263061 * bsc#1263065 * bsc#1263073 * bsc#1263075 * bsc#1263097 * bsc#1263111 * bsc#1263122 * bsc#1263123 * bsc#1263124 * bsc#1263128 * bsc#1263130 * bsc#1263134 * bsc#1263139 * bsc#1263142 * bsc#1263145 * bsc#1263152 * bsc#1263167 * bsc#1263170 * bsc#1263173 * bsc#1263175 * bsc#1263491 * bsc#1263493 * bsc#1263495 * bsc#1263539 * bsc#1263560 * bsc#1263588 * bsc#1263591 * bsc#1263598 * bsc#1263600 * bsc#1263657 * bsc#1263718 * bsc#1263723 * bsc#1263776 * bsc#1263777 * bsc#1263778 * bsc#1263780 * bsc#1263782 * bsc#1263785 * bsc#1263786 * bsc#1263788 * bsc#1263790 * bsc#1263797 * bsc#1263806 * bsc#1263876 * bsc#1263879 * bsc#1263880 * bsc#1263904 * bsc#1263905 * bsc#1263911 * bsc#1263917 * bsc#1263918 * bsc#1263919 * bsc#1263921 * bsc#1263923 * bsc#1263945 * bsc#1263975 * bsc#1263999 * bsc#1264003 * bsc#1264006 * bsc#1264008 * bsc#1264009 * bsc#1264013 * bsc#1264019 * bsc#1264030 * bsc#1264032 * bsc#1264033 * bsc#1264035 * bsc#1264039 * bsc#1264041 * bsc#1264044 * bsc#1264048 * bsc#1264053 * bsc#1264065 * bsc#1264070 * bsc#1264071 * bsc#1264073 * bsc#1264074 * bsc#1264075 * bsc#1264076 * bsc#1264079 * bsc#1264080 * bsc#1264084 * bsc#1264087 * bsc#1264088 * bsc#1264089 * bsc#1264090 * bsc#1264093 * bsc#1264100 * bsc#1264101 * bsc#1264110 * bsc#1264116 * bsc#1264117 * bsc#1264121 * bsc#1264122 * bsc#1264124 * bsc#1264125 * bsc#1264129 * bsc#1264137 * bsc#1264142 * bsc#1264184 * bsc#1264188 * bsc#1264189 * bsc#1264190 * bsc#1264197 * bsc#1264228 * bsc#1264235 * bsc#1264237 * bsc#1264247 * bsc#1264257 * bsc#1264267 * bsc#1264296 * bsc#1264303 * bsc#1264308 * bsc#1264313 * bsc#1264317 * bsc#1264319 * bsc#1264321 * bsc#1264322 * bsc#1264331 * bsc#1264336 * bsc#1264338 * bsc#1264339 * bsc#1264340 * bsc#1264365 * bsc#1264377 * bsc#1264379 * bsc#1264386 * bsc#1264387 * bsc#1264388 * bsc#1264414 * bsc#1264416 * bsc#1264417 * bsc#1264418 * bsc#1264419 * bsc#1264422 * bsc#1264423 * bsc#1264424 * bsc#1264425 * bsc#1264430 * bsc#1264431 * bsc#1264436 * bsc#1264442 * bsc#1264446 * bsc#1264451 * bsc#1264452 * bsc#1264473 * bsc#1264475 * bsc#1264476 * bsc#1264477 * bsc#1264479 * bsc#1264480 * bsc#1264482 * bsc#1264520 * bsc#1264526 * bsc#1264530 * bsc#1264531 * bsc#1264534 * bsc#1264537 * bsc#1264538 * bsc#1264539 * bsc#1264540 * bsc#1264543 * bsc#1264551 * bsc#1264553 * bsc#1264558 * bsc#1264560 * bsc#1264562 * bsc#1264564 * bsc#1264566 * bsc#1264584 * bsc#1264590 * bsc#1264592 * bsc#1264594 * bsc#1264598 * bsc#1264600 * bsc#1264601 * bsc#1264613 * bsc#1264615 * bsc#1264616 * bsc#1264618 * bsc#1264620 * bsc#1264626 * bsc#1264630 * bsc#1264631 * bsc#1264633 * bsc#1264634 * bsc#1264637 * bsc#1264640 * bsc#1264642 * bsc#1264644 * bsc#1264645 * bsc#1264646 * bsc#1264647 * bsc#1264649 * bsc#1264651 * bsc#1264668 * bsc#1264671 * bsc#1264677 * bsc#1264678 * bsc#1264712 * bsc#1264725 * bsc#1264731 * bsc#1264739 * bsc#1264746 * bsc#1264748 * bsc#1264758 * bsc#1264768 * bsc#1264779 * bsc#1264780 * bsc#1264781 * bsc#1264782 * bsc#1264783 * bsc#1264785 * bsc#1264788 * bsc#1264791 * bsc#1264793 * bsc#1264795 * bsc#1264801 * bsc#1264803 * bsc#1264805 * bsc#1264809 * bsc#1264815 * bsc#1264816 * bsc#1264819 * bsc#1264821 * bsc#1264822 * bsc#1264826 * bsc#1264827 * bsc#1264830 * bsc#1264844 * bsc#1264982 * bsc#1264987 * bsc#1264988 * bsc#1264991 * bsc#1264993 * bsc#1265009 * bsc#1265019 * bsc#1265032 * bsc#1265035 * bsc#1265037 * bsc#1265041 * bsc#1265046 * bsc#1265047 * bsc#1265054 * bsc#1265058 * bsc#1265074 * bsc#1265078 * bsc#1265080 * bsc#1265086 * bsc#1265089 * bsc#1265090 * bsc#1265092 * bsc#1265093 * bsc#1265096 * bsc#1265100 * bsc#1265101 * bsc#1265102 * bsc#1265105 * bsc#1265122 * bsc#1265126 * bsc#1265133 * bsc#1265138 * bsc#1265144 * bsc#1265240 * bsc#1265247 * bsc#1265249 * bsc#1265251 * bsc#1265254 * bsc#1265257 * bsc#1265264 * bsc#1265449 * bsc#1265627 * bsc#1265928 * bsc#1265999 * bsc#1266000 * bsc#1266009 * bsc#1266393 * bsc#1266399 * bsc#1266402 * bsc#1266411 * bsc#1266412 * bsc#1266467 * bsc#1266468 * bsc#1266470 * bsc#1266677 * bsc#1266679 * bsc#1266684 * bsc#1266685 * bsc#1266688 * bsc#1266690 * bsc#1266692 * bsc#1266694 * bsc#1266695 * bsc#1266703 * bsc#1266706 * bsc#1266707 * bsc#1266712 * bsc#1266714 * bsc#1266715 * bsc#1266716 * bsc#1266721 * bsc#1266729 * bsc#1266730 * bsc#1266732 * bsc#1266735 * bsc#1266736 * bsc#1266739 * bsc#1266741 * bsc#1266743 * bsc#1266744 * bsc#1266751 * bsc#1266755 * bsc#1266757 * bsc#1266758 * bsc#1266762 * bsc#1266767 * bsc#1266774 * bsc#1266775 * bsc#1266780 * bsc#1266806 * bsc#1266813 * bsc#1266831 * bsc#1266832 * bsc#1266834 * bsc#1266835 * bsc#1266836 * bsc#1266839 * bsc#1266841 * bsc#1266842 * bsc#1266846 * bsc#1266850 * bsc#1266854 * bsc#1266855 * bsc#1266858 * bsc#1266863 * bsc#1266864 * bsc#1266869 * bsc#1266870 * bsc#1266872 * bsc#1266876 * bsc#1266879 * bsc#1266880 * bsc#1266882 * bsc#1266886 * bsc#1266890 * bsc#1266891 * bsc#1266894 * bsc#1266896 * bsc#1266898 * bsc#1266900 * bsc#1266904 * bsc#1266908 * bsc#1266910 * bsc#1266913 * bsc#1266917 * bsc#1266918 * bsc#1266920 * bsc#1266930 * bsc#1266931 * bsc#1266932 * bsc#1266934 * bsc#1266935 * bsc#1266939 * bsc#1266947 * bsc#1266969 * bsc#1267021 * bsc#1267025 * bsc#1267027 * bsc#1267198 * bsc#1267203 * bsc#1267204 * bsc#1267209 * bsc#1267210 * bsc#1267213 * bsc#1267222 * bsc#1267226 * bsc#1267234 * bsc#1267236 * bsc#1267251 * bsc#1267367 * bsc#1267371 * bsc#1267375 * bsc#1267380 * bsc#1267381 * bsc#1267384 * bsc#1267419 * bsc#1267432 * bsc#1267435 * bsc#1267436 * bsc#1267439 * bsc#1267445 * bsc#1267448 * bsc#1267449 * bsc#1267466 * bsc#1267468 * bsc#1267470 * bsc#1267472 * bsc#1267473 * bsc#1267479 * bsc#1267491 * bsc#1267495 * bsc#1267496 * bsc#1267497 * bsc#1267502 * bsc#1267524 * bsc#1267555 * bsc#1267565 * bsc#1267567 * bsc#1267570 * bsc#1267571 * bsc#1267583 * bsc#1267584 * bsc#1267592 * bsc#1267594 * bsc#1267595 * bsc#1267596 * bsc#1267597 * bsc#1267600 * bsc#1267611 * bsc#1267615 * bsc#1267616 * bsc#1267621 * bsc#1267623 * bsc#1267627 * bsc#1267629 * bsc#1267630 * bsc#1267632 * bsc#1267636 * bsc#1267638 * bsc#1267643 * bsc#1267646 * bsc#1267648 * bsc#1267649 * bsc#1267651 * bsc#1267656 * bsc#1267657 * bsc#1267658 * bsc#1267659 * bsc#1267661 * bsc#1267662 * bsc#1267663 * bsc#1267666 * bsc#1267667 * bsc#1267669 * bsc#1267673 * bsc#1267676 * bsc#1267677 * bsc#1267678 * bsc#1267680 * bsc#1267682 * bsc#1267683 * bsc#1267689 * bsc#1267690 * bsc#1267691 * bsc#1267693 * bsc#1267701 * bsc#1267702 * bsc#1267704 * bsc#1267712 * bsc#1267714 * bsc#1267715 * bsc#1267719 * bsc#1267725 * bsc#1267726 * bsc#1267728 * bsc#1267738 * bsc#1267918 * bsc#1267919 * bsc#1267922 * bsc#1267927 * bsc#1267932 * bsc#1267939 * bsc#1267943 * bsc#1267948 * bsc#1267952 * bsc#1267953 * bsc#1267954 * bsc#1267968 * bsc#1267983 * bsc#1267986 * bsc#1267987 * bsc#1267990 * bsc#1267991 * bsc#1267995 * bsc#1268024 * bsc#1268029 * bsc#1268030 * bsc#1268031 * bsc#1268038 * bsc#1268051 * bsc#1268220 * bsc#1268221 * bsc#1268222 * bsc#1268223 * bsc#1268307 * bsc#1268659 * bsc#1268966 * bsc#1268967 * bsc#1268981 * bsc#1268983 * bsc#1268985 * bsc#1268987 * bsc#1268994 * bsc#1269001 * bsc#1269002 * bsc#1269003 * bsc#1269024 * bsc#1269025 * bsc#1269027 * bsc#1269030 * bsc#1269081 * bsc#1269090 * bsc#1269092 * bsc#1269094 * bsc#1269095 * bsc#1269098 * bsc#1269100 * bsc#1269104 * bsc#1269106 * bsc#1269107 * bsc#1269111 * bsc#1269112 * bsc#1269115 * bsc#1269116 * bsc#1269117 * bsc#1269118 * bsc#1269119 * bsc#1269124 * bsc#1269125 * bsc#1269131 * bsc#1269132 * bsc#1269133 * bsc#1269138 * bsc#1269141 * bsc#1269153 * bsc#1269154 * bsc#1269157 * bsc#1269158 * bsc#1269166 * bsc#1269170 * bsc#1269172 * bsc#1269174 * bsc#1269175 * bsc#1269177 * bsc#1269178 * bsc#1269181 * bsc#1269184 * bsc#1269185 * bsc#1269186 * bsc#1269187 * bsc#1269190 * bsc#1269195 * bsc#1269198 * bsc#1269227 * bsc#1269229 * bsc#1269232 * bsc#1269233 * bsc#1269235 * bsc#1269236 * bsc#1269239 * bsc#1269240 * bsc#1269241 * bsc#1269244 * bsc#1269245 * bsc#1269254 * bsc#1269255 * bsc#1269257 * bsc#1269258 * bsc#1269270 * bsc#1269272 * bsc#1269273 * bsc#1269281 * bsc#1269283 * bsc#1269286 * bsc#1269289 * bsc#1269290 * bsc#1269304 * bsc#1269307 * bsc#1269314 * bsc#1269318 * bsc#1269337 * bsc#1269362 * bsc#1269364 * bsc#1269376 * bsc#1269378 * bsc#1269383 * bsc#1269385 * bsc#1269386 * bsc#1269391 * bsc#1269403 * bsc#1269404 * bsc#1269410 * bsc#1269414 * bsc#1269415 * bsc#1269505 * bsc#1269511 * bsc#1269512 * bsc#1269513 * bsc#1269556 * bsc#1269557 * bsc#1269574 * bsc#1269577 * bsc#1269588 * bsc#1269637 * bsc#1269643 * bsc#1269644 * bsc#1269652 * bsc#1269654 * bsc#1269658 * bsc#1269659 * bsc#1269660 * bsc#1269661 * bsc#1269663 * bsc#1269669 * bsc#1269670 * bsc#1269672 * bsc#1269674 * bsc#1269675 * bsc#1269677 * bsc#1269678 * bsc#1269681 * bsc#1269682 * bsc#1269684 * bsc#1269687 * bsc#1269688 * bsc#1269689 * bsc#1269694 * bsc#1269709 * bsc#1269711 * bsc#1269712 * bsc#1269713 * bsc#1269714 * bsc#1269719 * bsc#1269722 * bsc#1269724 * bsc#1269726 * bsc#1269727 * bsc#1269731 * bsc#1269733 * bsc#1269734 * bsc#1269770 * bsc#1269772 * bsc#1269773 * bsc#1269786 * bsc#1269796 * bsc#1269797 * bsc#1269799 * bsc#1269801 * bsc#1269808 * bsc#1269810 * bsc#1269811 * bsc#1269817 * bsc#1269819 * bsc#1269826 * bsc#1269877 * bsc#1269879 * bsc#1269884 * bsc#1269886 * bsc#1269889 * bsc#1269898 * bsc#1269899 * bsc#1269902 * bsc#1269950 * bsc#1269961 * bsc#1269964 * bsc#1269973 * bsc#1269976 * bsc#1269979 * bsc#1269984 * bsc#1269986 * bsc#1269988 * bsc#1269990 * bsc#1269991 * bsc#1269993 * bsc#1269994 * bsc#1269995 * bsc#1269996 * bsc#1269997 * bsc#1269998 * bsc#1270058 * bsc#1270059 * bsc#1270102 * bsc#1270112 * bsc#1270113 * bsc#1270132 * bsc#1270241 * bsc#1270244 * bsc#1270248 * bsc#1270249 * bsc#1270257 * bsc#1270260 * bsc#1270302 * bsc#1271290 * bsc#1271291 * bsc#1271349 * bsc#1271366 * bsc#1271368 * bsc#1271395 * bsc#1271526 * bsc#1271717 * bsc#1271731 * bsc#1271813 * bsc#1271818 * bsc#1271820 * bsc#1271825 * bsc#1271826 * bsc#1271827 * bsc#1271830 * bsc#1271831 * bsc#1271832 * bsc#1271833 * bsc#1271834 * bsc#1271835 * bsc#1271858 * bsc#1271859 * bsc#1271866 * bsc#1271869 * bsc#1271870 * bsc#1271899 * bsc#1271904 * bsc#1271906 * bsc#1271908 * bsc#1271912 * bsc#1271937 * bsc#1271955 * bsc#1271964 * bsc#1271967 * bsc#1272146 * bsc#1272150 * bsc#1272176 * bsc#1272179 * bsc#1272180 * bsc#1272183 * bsc#1272184 * bsc#1272187 * bsc#1272194 * bsc#1272197 * bsc#1272204 * bsc#1272207 * bsc#1272211 * bsc#1272242 * bsc#1272246 * bsc#1272263 * bsc#1272268 * bsc#1272282 * bsc#1272296 * bsc#1272359 * bsc#1272360 * bsc#1272361 * bsc#1272362 * bsc#1272373 * bsc#1272374 * bsc#1272380 * bsc#1272381 * bsc#1272383 * bsc#1272384 * bsc#1272387 * bsc#1272389 * bsc#1272406 * bsc#1272422 * bsc#1272434 * bsc#1272462 * bsc#1272466 * bsc#1272467 * bsc#1272468 * bsc#1272470 * bsc#1272471 * bsc#1272472 * bsc#1272474 * bsc#1272478 * bsc#1272480 * bsc#1272482 * bsc#1272483 * bsc#1272489 * bsc#1272492 * bsc#1272494 * bsc#1272499 * bsc#1272500 * bsc#1272504 * bsc#1272505 * bsc#1272514 * bsc#1272517 * bsc#1272522 * bsc#1272523 * bsc#1272524 * bsc#1272568 * bsc#1272572 * bsc#1272573 * bsc#1272578 * bsc#1272591 * bsc#1272607 * bsc#1272610 * bsc#1272612 * bsc#1272613 * bsc#1272614 * bsc#1272617 * bsc#1272618 * bsc#1272620 * bsc#1272642 * bsc#1272646 * bsc#1272659 * bsc#1272662 * bsc#1272664 * bsc#1272665 * bsc#1272668 * bsc#1272670 * bsc#1272671 * bsc#1272675 * bsc#1272678 * bsc#1272680 * bsc#1272681 * bsc#1272682 * bsc#1272685 * bsc#1272686 * bsc#1272689 * bsc#1272690 * bsc#1272691 * bsc#1272693 * bsc#1272694 * bsc#1272706 * bsc#1272781 * bsc#1272785 * bsc#1272787 * bsc#1272797 * bsc#1272800 * bsc#1272807 * bsc#1272836 * bsc#1272843 * bsc#1272847 * bsc#1272848 * bsc#1272850 * bsc#1272853 * bsc#1272858 * bsc#1272863 * bsc#1272867 * bsc#1272871 * bsc#1272891 * bsc#1272892 * bsc#1272897 * bsc#1272903 * bsc#1272907 * bsc#1272920 * bsc#1272973 * bsc#1272993 * bsc#1273005 * bsc#1273023 * bsc#1273035 * bsc#1273044 * bsc#1273053 * bsc#1273054 * bsc#1273117 * bsc#1273231 * bsc#1274072 * jsc#PED-15441 * jsc#PED-15986 Cross-References: * CVE-2023-2058 * CVE-2025-38238 * CVE-2025-38250 * CVE-2025-38469 * CVE-2025-38625 * CVE-2025-39964 * CVE-2025-40022 * CVE-2025-40163 * CVE-2025-40199 * CVE-2025-40216 * CVE-2025-54518 * CVE-2025-68179 * CVE-2025-68204 * CVE-2025-71273 * CVE-2025-71274 * CVE-2025-71286 * CVE-2025-71287 * CVE-2025-71288 * CVE-2025-71291 * CVE-2025-71294 * CVE-2025-71297 * CVE-2025-71305 * CVE-2025-71314 * CVE-2026-23036 * CVE-2026-23052 * CVE-2026-23227 * CVE-2026-23259 * CVE-2026-23276 * CVE-2026-23308 * CVE-2026-31430 * CVE-2026-31431 * CVE-2026-31436 * CVE-2026-31439 * CVE-2026-31440 * CVE-2026-31441 * CVE-2026-31442 * CVE-2026-31443 * CVE-2026-31447 * CVE-2026-31462 * CVE-2026-31467 * CVE-2026-31473 * CVE-2026-31474 * CVE-2026-31482 * CVE-2026-31483 * CVE-2026-31485 * CVE-2026-31488 * CVE-2026-31489 * CVE-2026-31497 * CVE-2026-31498 * CVE-2026-31500 * CVE-2026-31509 * CVE-2026-31510 * CVE-2026-31511 * CVE-2026-31512 * CVE-2026-31513 * CVE-2026-31514 * CVE-2026-31520 * CVE-2026-31522 * CVE-2026-31523 * CVE-2026-31524 * CVE-2026-31532 * CVE-2026-31540 * CVE-2026-31542 * CVE-2026-31545 * CVE-2026-31548 * CVE-2026-31549 * CVE-2026-31551 * CVE-2026-31552 * CVE-2026-31557 * CVE-2026-31561 * CVE-2026-31566 * CVE-2026-31570 * CVE-2026-31576 * CVE-2026-31578 * CVE-2026-31581 * CVE-2026-31582 * CVE-2026-31583 * CVE-2026-31585 * CVE-2026-31587 * CVE-2026-31590 * CVE-2026-31591 * CVE-2026-31592 * CVE-2026-31593 * CVE-2026-31595 * CVE-2026-31598 * CVE-2026-31599 * CVE-2026-31602 * CVE-2026-31603 * CVE-2026-31604 * CVE-2026-31605 * CVE-2026-31606 * CVE-2026-31607 * CVE-2026-31615 * CVE-2026-31616 * CVE-2026-31617 * CVE-2026-31618 * CVE-2026-31619 * CVE-2026-31622 * CVE-2026-31623 * CVE-2026-31624 * CVE-2026-31625 * CVE-2026-31626 * CVE-2026-31627 * CVE-2026-31628 * CVE-2026-31629 * CVE-2026-31651 * CVE-2026-31656 * CVE-2026-31657 * CVE-2026-31659 * CVE-2026-31660 * CVE-2026-31661 * CVE-2026-31667 * CVE-2026-31672 * CVE-2026-31677 * CVE-2026-31687 * CVE-2026-31697 * CVE-2026-31698 * CVE-2026-31699 * CVE-2026-31701 * CVE-2026-31720 * CVE-2026-31721 * CVE-2026-31726 * CVE-2026-31727 * CVE-2026-31728 * CVE-2026-31730 * CVE-2026-31739 * CVE-2026-31740 * CVE-2026-31741 * CVE-2026-31747 * CVE-2026-31748 * CVE-2026-31749 * CVE-2026-31751 * CVE-2026-31754 * CVE-2026-31755 * CVE-2026-31756 * CVE-2026-31758 * CVE-2026-31759 * CVE-2026-31761 * CVE-2026-31762 * CVE-2026-31763 * CVE-2026-31765 * CVE-2026-31767 * CVE-2026-31768 * CVE-2026-31770 * CVE-2026-31772 * CVE-2026-31773 * CVE-2026-31776 * CVE-2026-31778 * CVE-2026-31779 * CVE-2026-31780 * CVE-2026-31781 * CVE-2026-43007 * CVE-2026-43011 * CVE-2026-43017 * CVE-2026-43018 * CVE-2026-43019 * CVE-2026-43020 * CVE-2026-43023 * CVE-2026-43032 * CVE-2026-43033 * CVE-2026-43043 * CVE-2026-43044 * CVE-2026-43046 * CVE-2026-43047 * CVE-2026-43049 * CVE-2026-43051 * CVE-2026-43052 * CVE-2026-43056 * CVE-2026-43058 * CVE-2026-43059 * CVE-2026-43061 * CVE-2026-43062 * CVE-2026-43064 * CVE-2026-43069 * CVE-2026-43072 * CVE-2026-43077 * CVE-2026-43079 * CVE-2026-43091 * CVE-2026-43098 * CVE-2026-43104 * CVE-2026-43105 * CVE-2026-43108 * CVE-2026-43110 * CVE-2026-43111 * CVE-2026-43113 * CVE-2026-43114 * CVE-2026-43117 * CVE-2026-43118 * CVE-2026-43120 * CVE-2026-43123 * CVE-2026-43126 * CVE-2026-43129 * CVE-2026-43133 * CVE-2026-43134 * CVE-2026-43135 * CVE-2026-43136 * CVE-2026-43137 * CVE-2026-43138 * CVE-2026-43140 * CVE-2026-43141 * CVE-2026-43143 * CVE-2026-43147 * CVE-2026-43152 * CVE-2026-43156 * CVE-2026-43159 * CVE-2026-43162 * CVE-2026-43168 * CVE-2026-43169 * CVE-2026-43170 * CVE-2026-43172 * CVE-2026-43177 * CVE-2026-43180 * CVE-2026-43182 * CVE-2026-43183 * CVE-2026-43189 * CVE-2026-43196 * CVE-2026-43200 * CVE-2026-43202 * CVE-2026-43203 * CVE-2026-43204 * CVE-2026-43206 * CVE-2026-43207 * CVE-2026-43211 * CVE-2026-43214 * CVE-2026-43216 * CVE-2026-43218 * CVE-2026-43220 * CVE-2026-43221 * CVE-2026-43222 * CVE-2026-43223 * CVE-2026-43225 * CVE-2026-43229 * CVE-2026-43230 * CVE-2026-43231 * CVE-2026-43232 * CVE-2026-43236 * CVE-2026-43240 * CVE-2026-43241 * CVE-2026-43242 * CVE-2026-43243 * CVE-2026-43244 * CVE-2026-43246 * CVE-2026-43249 * CVE-2026-43250 * CVE-2026-43251 * CVE-2026-43253 * CVE-2026-43255 * CVE-2026-43256 * CVE-2026-43257 * CVE-2026-43261 * CVE-2026-43262 * CVE-2026-43264 * CVE-2026-43266 * CVE-2026-43269 * CVE-2026-43270 * CVE-2026-43273 * CVE-2026-43275 * CVE-2026-43276 * CVE-2026-43277 * CVE-2026-43278 * CVE-2026-43279 * CVE-2026-43281 * CVE-2026-43287 * CVE-2026-43291 * CVE-2026-43293 * CVE-2026-43295 * CVE-2026-43296 * CVE-2026-43297 * CVE-2026-43300 * CVE-2026-43302 * CVE-2026-43304 * CVE-2026-43306 * CVE-2026-43307 * CVE-2026-43308 * CVE-2026-43309 * CVE-2026-43312 * CVE-2026-43313 * CVE-2026-43314 * CVE-2026-43316 * CVE-2026-43318 * CVE-2026-43319 * CVE-2026-43320 * CVE-2026-43324 * CVE-2026-43327 * CVE-2026-43330 * CVE-2026-43334 * CVE-2026-43340 * CVE-2026-43342 * CVE-2026-43343 * CVE-2026-43344 * CVE-2026-43346 * CVE-2026-43352 * CVE-2026-43353 * CVE-2026-43354 * CVE-2026-43357 * CVE-2026-43368 * CVE-2026-43370 * CVE-2026-43380 * CVE-2026-43381 * CVE-2026-43382 * CVE-2026-43387 * CVE-2026-43395 * CVE-2026-43397 * CVE-2026-43412 * CVE-2026-43413 * CVE-2026-43424 * CVE-2026-43425 * CVE-2026-43426 * CVE-2026-43427 * CVE-2026-43428 * CVE-2026-43429 * CVE-2026-43430 * CVE-2026-43432 * CVE-2026-43436 * CVE-2026-43437 * CVE-2026-43440 * CVE-2026-43443 * CVE-2026-43444 * CVE-2026-43445 * CVE-2026-43451 * CVE-2026-43459 * CVE-2026-43467 * CVE-2026-43472 * CVE-2026-43473 * CVE-2026-43475 * CVE-2026-43476 * CVE-2026-43480 * CVE-2026-43481 * CVE-2026-43483 * CVE-2026-43486 * CVE-2026-43487 * CVE-2026-43488 * CVE-2026-43493 * CVE-2026-43495 * CVE-2026-43496 * CVE-2026-43501 * CVE-2026-45834 * CVE-2026-45835 * CVE-2026-45839 * CVE-2026-45845 * CVE-2026-45849 * CVE-2026-45851 * CVE-2026-45853 * CVE-2026-45859 * CVE-2026-45863 * CVE-2026-45865 * CVE-2026-45866 * CVE-2026-45867 * CVE-2026-45868 * CVE-2026-45869 * CVE-2026-45871 * CVE-2026-45872 * CVE-2026-45873 * CVE-2026-45874 * CVE-2026-45875 * CVE-2026-45877 * CVE-2026-45878 * CVE-2026-45879 * CVE-2026-45880 * CVE-2026-45881 * CVE-2026-45882 * CVE-2026-45883 * CVE-2026-45885 * CVE-2026-45895 * CVE-2026-45900 * CVE-2026-45902 * CVE-2026-45904 * CVE-2026-45905 * CVE-2026-45911 * CVE-2026-45913 * CVE-2026-45915 * CVE-2026-45916 * CVE-2026-45917 * CVE-2026-45921 * CVE-2026-45923 * CVE-2026-45925 * CVE-2026-45928 * CVE-2026-45930 * CVE-2026-45936 * CVE-2026-45938 * CVE-2026-45941 * CVE-2026-45944 * CVE-2026-45946 * CVE-2026-45947 * CVE-2026-45950 * CVE-2026-45954 * CVE-2026-45958 * CVE-2026-45963 * CVE-2026-45969 * CVE-2026-45973 * CVE-2026-45976 * CVE-2026-45981 * CVE-2026-45982 * CVE-2026-45986 * CVE-2026-45987 * CVE-2026-45994 * CVE-2026-45996 * CVE-2026-46001 * CVE-2026-46003 * CVE-2026-46004 * CVE-2026-46006 * CVE-2026-46009 * CVE-2026-46011 * CVE-2026-46015 * CVE-2026-46016 * CVE-2026-46018 * CVE-2026-46019 * CVE-2026-46023 * CVE-2026-46026 * CVE-2026-46027 * CVE-2026-46033 * CVE-2026-46034 * CVE-2026-46036 * CVE-2026-46038 * CVE-2026-46040 * CVE-2026-46048 * CVE-2026-46049 * CVE-2026-46056 * CVE-2026-46058 * CVE-2026-46059 * CVE-2026-46060 * CVE-2026-46064 * CVE-2026-46068 * CVE-2026-46073 * CVE-2026-46074 * CVE-2026-46075 * CVE-2026-46077 * CVE-2026-46080 * CVE-2026-46082 * CVE-2026-46084 * CVE-2026-46086 * CVE-2026-46088 * CVE-2026-46089 * CVE-2026-46092 * CVE-2026-46096 * CVE-2026-46102 * CVE-2026-46103 * CVE-2026-46108 * CVE-2026-46109 * CVE-2026-46113 * CVE-2026-46117 * CVE-2026-46121 * CVE-2026-46122 * CVE-2026-46123 * CVE-2026-46125 * CVE-2026-46126 * CVE-2026-46127 * CVE-2026-46128 * CVE-2026-46130 * CVE-2026-46131 * CVE-2026-46132 * CVE-2026-46136 * CVE-2026-46137 * CVE-2026-46138 * CVE-2026-46140 * CVE-2026-46143 * CVE-2026-46144 * CVE-2026-46145 * CVE-2026-46146 * CVE-2026-46147 * CVE-2026-46149 * CVE-2026-46151 * CVE-2026-46152 * CVE-2026-46157 * CVE-2026-46158 * CVE-2026-46163 * CVE-2026-46165 * CVE-2026-46166 * CVE-2026-46167 * CVE-2026-46168 * CVE-2026-46170 * CVE-2026-46174 * CVE-2026-46177 * CVE-2026-46179 * CVE-2026-46180 * CVE-2026-46184 * CVE-2026-46186 * CVE-2026-46187 * CVE-2026-46189 * CVE-2026-46190 * CVE-2026-46191 * CVE-2026-46193 * CVE-2026-46197 * CVE-2026-46198 * CVE-2026-46199 * CVE-2026-46200 * CVE-2026-46201 * CVE-2026-46204 * CVE-2026-46205 * CVE-2026-46206 * CVE-2026-46207 * CVE-2026-46209 * CVE-2026-46211 * CVE-2026-46212 * CVE-2026-46216 * CVE-2026-46218 * CVE-2026-46219 * CVE-2026-46220 * CVE-2026-46225 * CVE-2026-46226 * CVE-2026-46229 * CVE-2026-46230 * CVE-2026-46231 * CVE-2026-46232 * CVE-2026-46233 * CVE-2026-46234 * CVE-2026-46235 * CVE-2026-46236 * CVE-2026-46238 * CVE-2026-46241 * CVE-2026-46245 * CVE-2026-46246 * CVE-2026-46247 * CVE-2026-46249 * CVE-2026-46252 * CVE-2026-46255 * CVE-2026-46261 * CVE-2026-46263 * CVE-2026-46265 * CVE-2026-46267 * CVE-2026-46270 * CVE-2026-46273 * CVE-2026-46274 * CVE-2026-46275 * CVE-2026-46276 * CVE-2026-46282 * CVE-2026-46283 * CVE-2026-46285 * CVE-2026-46286 * CVE-2026-46287 * CVE-2026-46292 * CVE-2026-46294 * CVE-2026-46296 * CVE-2026-46301 * CVE-2026-46306 * CVE-2026-46307 * CVE-2026-46312 * CVE-2026-46313 * CVE-2026-46315 * CVE-2026-46321 * CVE-2026-46323 * CVE-2026-46324 * CVE-2026-46326 * CVE-2026-46327 * CVE-2026-46329 * CVE-2026-52904 * CVE-2026-52910 * CVE-2026-52913 * CVE-2026-52915 * CVE-2026-52916 * CVE-2026-52918 * CVE-2026-52921 * CVE-2026-52922 * CVE-2026-52925 * CVE-2026-52926 * CVE-2026-52927 * CVE-2026-52930 * CVE-2026-52934 * CVE-2026-52936 * CVE-2026-52937 * CVE-2026-52941 * CVE-2026-52942 * CVE-2026-52947 * CVE-2026-52948 * CVE-2026-52951 * CVE-2026-52953 * CVE-2026-52956 * CVE-2026-52958 * CVE-2026-52959 * CVE-2026-52963 * CVE-2026-52964 * CVE-2026-52967 * CVE-2026-52969 * CVE-2026-52970 * CVE-2026-52972 * CVE-2026-52974 * CVE-2026-52976 * CVE-2026-52981 * CVE-2026-52982 * CVE-2026-52984 * CVE-2026-52986 * CVE-2026-52988 * CVE-2026-52989 * CVE-2026-52995 * CVE-2026-52998 * CVE-2026-52999 * CVE-2026-53000 * CVE-2026-53002 * CVE-2026-53003 * CVE-2026-53004 * CVE-2026-53005 * CVE-2026-53006 * CVE-2026-53009 * CVE-2026-53011 * CVE-2026-53012 * CVE-2026-53013 * CVE-2026-53014 * CVE-2026-53016 * CVE-2026-53022 * CVE-2026-53032 * CVE-2026-53035 * CVE-2026-53037 * CVE-2026-53038 * CVE-2026-53045 * CVE-2026-53047 * CVE-2026-53051 * CVE-2026-53052 * CVE-2026-53056 * CVE-2026-53058 * CVE-2026-53062 * CVE-2026-53063 * CVE-2026-53064 * CVE-2026-53065 * CVE-2026-53066 * CVE-2026-53068 * CVE-2026-53069 * CVE-2026-53070 * CVE-2026-53071 * CVE-2026-53072 * CVE-2026-53073 * CVE-2026-53074 * CVE-2026-53080 * CVE-2026-53082 * CVE-2026-53083 * CVE-2026-53084 * CVE-2026-53085 * CVE-2026-53088 * CVE-2026-53093 * CVE-2026-53097 * CVE-2026-53098 * CVE-2026-53099 * CVE-2026-53101 * CVE-2026-53102 * CVE-2026-53104 * CVE-2026-53105 * CVE-2026-53106 * CVE-2026-53107 * CVE-2026-53112 * CVE-2026-53113 * CVE-2026-53121 * CVE-2026-53123 * CVE-2026-53131 * CVE-2026-53132 * CVE-2026-53134 * CVE-2026-53135 * CVE-2026-53136 * CVE-2026-53137 * CVE-2026-53138 * CVE-2026-53140 * CVE-2026-53143 * CVE-2026-53144 * CVE-2026-53146 * CVE-2026-53147 * CVE-2026-53148 * CVE-2026-53149 * CVE-2026-53150 * CVE-2026-53152 * CVE-2026-53157 * CVE-2026-53158 * CVE-2026-53159 * CVE-2026-53160 * CVE-2026-53161 * CVE-2026-53175 * CVE-2026-53177 * CVE-2026-53181 * CVE-2026-53182 * CVE-2026-53183 * CVE-2026-53184 * CVE-2026-53185 * CVE-2026-53186 * CVE-2026-53189 * CVE-2026-53190 * CVE-2026-53191 * CVE-2026-53192 * CVE-2026-53193 * CVE-2026-53195 * CVE-2026-53196 * CVE-2026-53199 * CVE-2026-53202 * CVE-2026-53203 * CVE-2026-53205 * CVE-2026-53208 * CVE-2026-53209 * CVE-2026-53210 * CVE-2026-53212 * CVE-2026-53213 * CVE-2026-53214 * CVE-2026-53218 * CVE-2026-53221 * CVE-2026-53224 * CVE-2026-53225 * CVE-2026-53226 * CVE-2026-53227 * CVE-2026-53230 * CVE-2026-53233 * CVE-2026-53235 * CVE-2026-53236 * CVE-2026-53237 * CVE-2026-53239 * CVE-2026-53241 * CVE-2026-53242 * CVE-2026-53245 * CVE-2026-53246 * CVE-2026-53247 * CVE-2026-53250 * CVE-2026-53251 * CVE-2026-53252 * CVE-2026-53253 * CVE-2026-53254 * CVE-2026-53255 * CVE-2026-53256 * CVE-2026-53260 * CVE-2026-53265 * CVE-2026-53267 * CVE-2026-53268 * CVE-2026-53270 * CVE-2026-53273 * CVE-2026-53275 * CVE-2026-53277 * CVE-2026-53279 * CVE-2026-53289 * CVE-2026-53293 * CVE-2026-53297 * CVE-2026-53313 * CVE-2026-53317 * CVE-2026-53318 * CVE-2026-53321 * CVE-2026-53324 * CVE-2026-53325 * CVE-2026-53329 * CVE-2026-53331 * CVE-2026-53332 * CVE-2026-53339 * CVE-2026-53345 * CVE-2026-53347 * CVE-2026-53350 * CVE-2026-53355 * CVE-2026-53356 * CVE-2026-53357 * CVE-2026-53358 * CVE-2026-53359 * CVE-2026-53360 * CVE-2026-53366 * CVE-2026-53369 * CVE-2026-53374 * CVE-2026-53375 * CVE-2026-53376 * CVE-2026-53379 * CVE-2026-53381 * CVE-2026-53382 * CVE-2026-53385 * CVE-2026-53386 * CVE-2026-53387 * CVE-2026-53388 * CVE-2026-53391 * CVE-2026-53392 * CVE-2026-53393 * CVE-2026-53394 * CVE-2026-53397 * CVE-2026-53398 * CVE-2026-53399 * CVE-2026-53400 * CVE-2026-53402 * CVE-2026-53403 * CVE-2026-63794 * CVE-2026-63795 * CVE-2026-63802 * CVE-2026-63806 * CVE-2026-63807 * CVE-2026-63809 * CVE-2026-63821 * CVE-2026-63822 * CVE-2026-63824 * CVE-2026-63826 * CVE-2026-63827 * CVE-2026-63829 * CVE-2026-63831 * CVE-2026-63836 * CVE-2026-63842 * CVE-2026-63843 * CVE-2026-63844 * CVE-2026-63845 * CVE-2026-63846 * CVE-2026-63847 * CVE-2026-63848 * CVE-2026-63850 * CVE-2026-63851 * CVE-2026-63852 * CVE-2026-63853 * CVE-2026-63854 * CVE-2026-63855 * CVE-2026-63856 * CVE-2026-63861 * CVE-2026-63862 * CVE-2026-63869 * CVE-2026-63871 * CVE-2026-63875 * CVE-2026-63882 * CVE-2026-63883 * CVE-2026-63884 * CVE-2026-63886 * CVE-2026-63892 * CVE-2026-63893 * CVE-2026-63894 * CVE-2026-63895 * CVE-2026-63896 * CVE-2026-63897 * CVE-2026-63899 * CVE-2026-63900 * CVE-2026-63902 * CVE-2026-63903 * CVE-2026-63904 * CVE-2026-63905 * CVE-2026-63908 * CVE-2026-63912 * CVE-2026-63915 * CVE-2026-63916 * CVE-2026-63919 * CVE-2026-63923 * CVE-2026-63927 * CVE-2026-63928 * CVE-2026-63929 * CVE-2026-63930 * CVE-2026-63931 * CVE-2026-63933 * CVE-2026-63934 * CVE-2026-63936 * CVE-2026-63937 * CVE-2026-63938 * CVE-2026-63939 * CVE-2026-63940 * CVE-2026-63942 * CVE-2026-63943 * CVE-2026-63944 * CVE-2026-63945 * CVE-2026-63946 * CVE-2026-63947 * CVE-2026-63948 * CVE-2026-63949 * CVE-2026-63952 * CVE-2026-63957 * CVE-2026-63958 * CVE-2026-63959 * CVE-2026-63960 * CVE-2026-63961 * CVE-2026-63962 * CVE-2026-63963 * CVE-2026-63964 * CVE-2026-63967 * CVE-2026-63968 * CVE-2026-63971 * CVE-2026-63972 * CVE-2026-63973 * CVE-2026-63974 * CVE-2026-63975 * CVE-2026-63976 * CVE-2026-63991 * CVE-2026-63994 * CVE-2026-64018 * CVE-2026-64021 * CVE-2026-64025 * CVE-2026-64034 * CVE-2026-64061 * CVE-2026-64091 * CVE-2026-64106 * CVE-2026-64157 * CVE-2026-64158 * CVE-2026-64174 * CVE-2026-64182 * CVE-2026-64183 * CVE-2026-64187 * CVE-2026-64188 * CVE-2026-64189 * CVE-2026-64191 * CVE-2026-64220 * CVE-2026-64221 * CVE-2026-64223 * CVE-2026-64231 * CVE-2026-64233 * CVE-2026-64234 * CVE-2026-64241 * CVE-2026-64242 * CVE-2026-64330 * CVE-2026-64336 * CVE-2026-64345 * CVE-2026-64347 * CVE-2026-64357 * CVE-2026-64465 * CVE-2026-64528 * CVE-2026-64530 * CVE-2026-64560 * CVE-2026-64561 * CVE-2026-64564 * CVE-2026-64600 CVSS scores: * CVE-2023-2058 ( NVD ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:C/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2023-2058 ( NVD ): 2.4 CVSS:3.0/AV:N/AC:L/PR:H/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2025-38238 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-38238 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-38238 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-38238 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-38250 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-38250 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-38250 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-38250 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-38469 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-38469 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-38469 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-38625 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-38625 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2025-38625 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-39964 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-39964 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2025-39964 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-39964 ( NVD ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2025-40022 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-40022 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2025-40163 ( SUSE ): 6.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-40163 ( SUSE ): 4.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-40199 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-40199 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-40199 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-40216 ( SUSE ): 6.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-40216 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-54518 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-54518 ( SUSE ): 7.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-54518 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2025-54518 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-68179 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-68179 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-68204 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-68204 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-71273 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-71273 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-71274 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-71274 ( NVD ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-71274 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-71286 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-71286 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-71286 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-71287 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-71287 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-71287 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-71288 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-71288 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-71288 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-71291 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-71291 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-71291 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-71294 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-71294 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-71294 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-71297 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-71297 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-71297 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-71305 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-71305 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-71305 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-71314 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-23036 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23036 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-23052 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23052 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-23227 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23227 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23227 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23227 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23259 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23259 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-23259 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-23276 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23276 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-23308 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-23308 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31430 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31430 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31430 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31431 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31431 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31431 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31436 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31436 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31436 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31439 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31439 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31439 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31440 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31440 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31440 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31441 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31441 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31441 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31442 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31442 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31442 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31443 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31443 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31443 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31447 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31447 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31447 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31462 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31462 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31462 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31467 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31467 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31467 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31473 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31473 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31473 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31474 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31474 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31474 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31474 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31482 ( SUSE ): 2.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31482 ( SUSE ): 2.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-31482 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31483 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31483 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-31483 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31485 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31485 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31485 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31488 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31488 ( SUSE ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31488 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31488 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31489 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31489 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31489 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31497 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31497 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31497 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31498 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31498 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31498 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31500 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31500 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31500 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31509 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31509 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31509 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31510 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31510 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31510 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31511 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31511 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31511 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31512 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31512 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31512 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31513 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31513 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-31513 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31514 ( SUSE ): 2.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31514 ( SUSE ): 3.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-31514 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31520 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31520 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31520 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31522 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31522 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31522 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31523 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31523 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31523 ( NVD ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31524 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31524 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31524 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31532 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31532 ( SUSE ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31532 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31532 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31540 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31540 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31540 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31542 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31542 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31542 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31545 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31545 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31545 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31548 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31548 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31548 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31549 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31549 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31549 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31551 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31551 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31551 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31552 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31552 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31552 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31557 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31557 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31557 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31561 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31561 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31561 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31566 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31566 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31566 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31566 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31570 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31570 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31570 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31576 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31576 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31576 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31578 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31578 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31578 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31581 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31581 ( SUSE ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31581 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31582 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31582 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31582 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31583 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31583 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31583 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31585 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31585 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-31585 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31587 ( SUSE ): 8.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31587 ( SUSE ): 6.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31587 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31590 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31590 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31590 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31591 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31591 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31591 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31592 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31592 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31592 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31593 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31593 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-31593 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31595 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31595 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31595 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31598 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31598 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31598 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31599 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31599 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31599 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31602 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31602 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31602 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31603 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31603 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31603 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31604 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31604 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31604 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31605 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31605 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31605 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31606 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31606 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-31606 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31607 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31607 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31607 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-31607 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31615 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31615 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31615 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31616 ( SUSE ): 5.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31616 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31616 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31617 ( SUSE ): 5.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31617 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31617 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31617 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31618 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31618 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31618 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31619 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31619 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31619 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31622 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31622 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31622 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31623 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31623 ( SUSE ): 4.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-31623 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31624 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31624 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31624 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31625 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31625 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31625 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31626 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31626 ( SUSE ): 5.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-31626 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-31627 ( SUSE ): 8.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31627 ( SUSE ): 6.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31627 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31628 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31628 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-31628 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31629 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31629 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31629 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31651 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31651 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31651 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31656 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31656 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31656 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31657 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31657 ( SUSE ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31657 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31659 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31659 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-31659 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31660 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31660 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31660 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31661 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31661 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31661 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31667 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31667 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31667 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31672 ( SUSE ): 4.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31672 ( SUSE ): 2.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-31672 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31677 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31677 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31677 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31687 ( SUSE ): 5.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31687 ( SUSE ): 4.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31687 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31697 ( SUSE ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31697 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31698 ( SUSE ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31698 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31699 ( SUSE ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31699 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31701 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31701 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-31701 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31720 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31720 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31720 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31721 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31721 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-31721 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31726 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31726 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31726 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31727 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31727 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31727 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31728 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31728 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31728 ( NVD ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31730 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31730 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31730 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31730 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31739 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31739 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31739 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31740 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31740 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-31740 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31741 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31741 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-31741 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31747 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31747 ( SUSE ): 6.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31747 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31748 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31748 ( SUSE ): 6.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31748 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31749 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31749 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31749 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31751 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31751 ( NVD ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31754 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31754 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31754 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31755 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31755 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31755 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31756 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31756 ( SUSE ): 6.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-31756 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31758 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31758 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31758 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31759 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31759 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31759 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31761 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31761 ( SUSE ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31761 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31762 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31762 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31763 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31763 ( SUSE ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31763 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31765 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31765 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31765 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31767 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31767 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31767 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31768 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31768 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-31768 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31770 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31770 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31770 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31772 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31772 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31772 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31773 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31773 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31776 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31776 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31778 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31778 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31778 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31779 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31779 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31780 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31780 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31781 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31781 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43007 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43007 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43011 ( SUSE ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43011 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43017 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43017 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43018 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43018 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43019 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43019 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43020 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43020 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43023 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43023 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43023 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43032 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43032 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43033 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43033 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43033 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43043 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43043 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43043 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43044 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43044 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43044 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43046 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43046 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43047 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43047 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43049 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43049 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43051 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43051 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43052 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43052 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-43052 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43056 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43056 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43058 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43058 ( SUSE ): 6.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-43058 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43059 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43061 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43061 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43062 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43062 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:L * CVE-2026-43064 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43064 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43069 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43069 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43072 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43072 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43072 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43077 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43077 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43077 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43079 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43079 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43091 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43091 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43098 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43098 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43104 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43104 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43105 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43105 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43108 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43108 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43110 ( SUSE ): 7.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:H/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43110 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43110 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43111 ( SUSE ): 5.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43111 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43111 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43113 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43113 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43114 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43114 ( NVD ): 9.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:L * CVE-2026-43114 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-43117 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43117 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43117 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43118 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43118 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:L * CVE-2026-43118 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43120 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43120 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43120 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43120 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43123 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43123 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43126 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43126 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43126 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43129 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43129 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43133 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43133 ( NVD ): 7.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-43133 ( NVD ): 7.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-43134 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43134 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-43135 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43135 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43135 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43136 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43136 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43137 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43137 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43137 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43138 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43138 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43138 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43140 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43140 ( SUSE ): 4.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43140 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43141 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43141 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-43141 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43143 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43143 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43147 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43147 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43152 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43152 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43156 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43156 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43156 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43159 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43159 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43159 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43162 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43162 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43168 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43168 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43169 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43169 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43170 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43170 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43172 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43172 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43177 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43177 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43180 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43180 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43180 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43182 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43182 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43183 ( SUSE ): 5.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43183 ( SUSE ): 4.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43183 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43189 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43189 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43189 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43196 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43196 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43200 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43200 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43202 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43202 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43203 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43203 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43203 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43204 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43204 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43206 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43206 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43207 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43207 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43211 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43211 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43214 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43214 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43214 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43216 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43216 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43218 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43218 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-43218 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43220 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43220 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43221 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43221 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43222 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43222 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43222 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43223 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43223 ( SUSE ): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43223 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43225 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43225 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43229 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43229 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43229 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43230 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43230 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43231 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43231 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43232 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43232 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43236 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43236 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43240 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43240 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43241 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43241 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-43241 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43242 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43242 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43243 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43243 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43244 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43244 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43246 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43246 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43249 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43249 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43249 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43250 ( SUSE ): 5.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43250 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43250 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43251 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43251 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43251 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43253 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43253 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43253 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43255 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43255 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43255 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43256 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43256 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43256 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43257 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43257 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43261 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43261 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43261 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43262 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43262 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43262 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43264 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43264 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-43264 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43266 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43266 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43266 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43269 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43269 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-43269 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43270 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43270 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43273 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43273 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43275 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43275 ( NVD ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43276 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43276 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43277 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43277 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43278 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43278 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43279 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43279 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43281 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43281 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43287 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43287 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43291 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43291 ( NVD ): 8.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-43293 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43293 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43295 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43295 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43295 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43296 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43296 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43297 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43297 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43300 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43300 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43302 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43302 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43304 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43304 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43306 ( SUSE ): 5.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43306 ( SUSE ): 4.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43306 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43307 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43307 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43308 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43308 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43308 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43309 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43309 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43312 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43312 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43313 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43313 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43313 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43314 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43314 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43314 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43316 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43316 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-43316 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43318 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43318 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43319 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43319 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43320 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43320 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43324 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43324 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43327 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43327 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43330 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43330 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43330 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43334 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43334 ( SUSE ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-43334 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43340 ( SUSE ): 2.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43340 ( SUSE ): 2.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-43340 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43342 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43342 ( NVD ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43343 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43343 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43344 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43344 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43344 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43346 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43346 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43346 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43352 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43352 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43353 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43353 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43353 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43354 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43354 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43357 ( SUSE ): 2.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43357 ( SUSE ): 3.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-43357 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43368 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43368 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43368 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43370 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43370 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43380 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43380 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43380 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43381 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43381 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43382 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43382 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43387 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43387 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43395 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43395 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43397 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43397 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-43397 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43412 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43412 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43413 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43413 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43413 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43424 ( SUSE ): 4.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43424 ( SUSE ): 4.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43424 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43425 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43425 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43425 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43426 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43426 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43427 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43427 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43428 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43428 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-43428 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43429 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43429 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43430 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43430 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-43430 ( NVD ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43432 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43432 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43436 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43436 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43437 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43437 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43437 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43440 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43440 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43443 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43443 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43444 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43444 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43445 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43445 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43451 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43451 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43459 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43459 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43467 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43467 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43472 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43472 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43473 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43473 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43475 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43475 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43476 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43476 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43480 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43480 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43481 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43481 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43483 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43483 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43486 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43486 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43487 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43487 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43488 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43488 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43488 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43493 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43493 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43493 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43495 ( SUSE ): 5.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43495 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43495 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43496 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43496 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43496 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43501 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43501 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-43501 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43501 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45834 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45834 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45834 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45835 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45835 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45835 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45839 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45839 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45839 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45845 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45845 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45845 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45849 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45849 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45851 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45851 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45853 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45853 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45853 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45859 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45859 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-45859 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45863 ( SUSE ): 6.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45863 ( SUSE ): 4.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45863 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45865 ( SUSE ): 4.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-45865 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45866 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45866 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45866 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45867 ( SUSE ): 5.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45867 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45868 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45868 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45869 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45869 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45869 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45871 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45871 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45872 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45872 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-45872 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45873 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45873 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-45873 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45874 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45874 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45874 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45875 ( SUSE ): 6.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45875 ( SUSE ): 4.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45875 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45877 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45877 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45877 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45878 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45878 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45879 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45879 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45879 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45880 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45880 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45881 ( SUSE ): 6.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45881 ( SUSE ): 4.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45881 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45882 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45882 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45882 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45883 ( SUSE ): 4.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-45883 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45885 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45885 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45895 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45895 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45895 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45900 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45900 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45900 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45902 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45902 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45902 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45904 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45904 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45904 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45905 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45905 ( NVD ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45911 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45911 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45911 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45913 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45913 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45913 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45915 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45915 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45915 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45916 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45916 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45917 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45917 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45917 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45921 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45921 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-45921 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45923 ( SUSE ): 5.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45923 ( SUSE ): 4.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-45923 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45925 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45925 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45925 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45928 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-45928 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45930 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45930 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45936 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45936 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45936 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45938 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45938 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45941 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45941 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45941 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45944 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45944 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45944 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45946 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45946 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45947 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45947 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-45947 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45950 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45950 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-45950 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45954 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45954 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-45954 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45958 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45958 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45958 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45963 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45963 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45969 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45969 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45973 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45973 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45976 ( SUSE ): 2.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-45976 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45981 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45981 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45982 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45982 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45982 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45986 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45986 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45987 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45987 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45994 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45994 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45996 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45996 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46001 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46001 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46003 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46003 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46003 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46004 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46004 ( SUSE ): 6.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46004 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46006 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46006 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46009 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46009 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46011 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46011 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46015 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46015 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46016 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46016 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46018 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46018 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46019 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46019 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46023 ( SUSE ): 6.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46023 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46026 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46026 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46026 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46027 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46027 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46033 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46033 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46033 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46034 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46034 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46034 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46036 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46036 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46038 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46038 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46040 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46040 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46048 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46048 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46049 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46049 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46056 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46056 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46058 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46058 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46059 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46059 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46060 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46060 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46060 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46064 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46064 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46068 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46068 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-46068 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46073 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46073 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46073 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46074 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46074 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-46074 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46075 ( SUSE ): 5.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46075 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46077 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46077 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46080 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46080 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46080 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46082 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46082 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46084 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46084 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46086 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46086 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46088 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46088 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46088 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46089 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46089 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46092 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46092 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46092 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46096 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46096 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-46096 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46102 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46102 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46103 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46103 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46108 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46108 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46109 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46109 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46113 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46117 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46117 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46117 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46117 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46121 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46121 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46122 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46122 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46122 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46123 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46123 ( SUSE ): 7.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46123 ( NVD ): 7.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46125 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46125 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46125 ( NVD ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46126 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46126 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-46126 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46127 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46127 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46127 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46128 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46128 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46130 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46130 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46130 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46131 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46131 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46131 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46132 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46132 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46136 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46136 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46137 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46137 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46137 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46138 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46138 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46140 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46140 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46140 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46143 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46143 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46143 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46144 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46144 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46145 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46145 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46145 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46145 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46146 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46146 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46146 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46147 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46147 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-46147 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46149 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46149 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46151 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46151 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46151 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46152 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46152 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46152 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46157 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46157 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-46157 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46158 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46158 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46163 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46163 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46165 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46165 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46166 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46166 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46166 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46167 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46167 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46168 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46168 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46170 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46170 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46170 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46174 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46174 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-46174 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46177 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46177 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46177 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46179 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46179 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46179 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46180 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46180 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46184 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46184 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46186 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46186 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46187 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46187 ( NVD ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46189 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46189 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46189 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46190 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46190 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46191 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46191 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-46191 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46193 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46193 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46197 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46197 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46197 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46198 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46198 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46199 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46199 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46200 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46200 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46201 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46201 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46204 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46204 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46205 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46205 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46206 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46206 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46207 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46207 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-46207 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46209 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46209 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46211 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46211 ( SUSE ): 6.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-46211 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46212 ( SUSE ): 7.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46212 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46212 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46216 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46216 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46216 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46218 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46218 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46219 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46219 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46220 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46220 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46225 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46225 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46226 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46226 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46229 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46229 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46229 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46230 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46230 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46231 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46231 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46232 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46232 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46233 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46233 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46233 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46234 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46234 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46235 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46235 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46235 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46236 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46236 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46238 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46238 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46241 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46241 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46245 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46245 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46245 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46246 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46246 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46247 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46247 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46249 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46249 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46252 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46252 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46255 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46255 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46261 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46261 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46263 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46263 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46265 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46265 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46267 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46267 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46270 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46270 ( NVD ): 8.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46273 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46273 ( NVD ): 8.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46274 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46274 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46275 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46275 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46276 ( SUSE ): 4.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46276 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46282 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46282 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46282 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46283 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46283 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46285 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46285 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46286 ( SUSE ): 3.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-46286 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46287 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46287 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46292 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46292 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46294 ( SUSE ): 4.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46294 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46296 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46296 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46296 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46301 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46301 ( SUSE ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46301 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46306 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46306 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46306 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46307 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46307 ( SUSE ): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-46307 ( NVD ): 8.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:L * CVE-2026-46312 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46312 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46312 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46313 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46313 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46313 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46315 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-46315 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46321 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46321 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46321 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46323 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46323 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46323 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46324 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46324 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46324 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46326 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46326 ( NVD ): 8.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46327 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46327 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46329 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46329 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52904 ( SUSE ): 4.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52904 ( SUSE ): 2.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-52904 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52910 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52910 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52910 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52910 ( NVD ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52913 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52913 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52913 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52915 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52915 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-52915 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52916 ( SUSE ): 6.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52916 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52916 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52918 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52918 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52918 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52921 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52921 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52922 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52922 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52922 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52925 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52925 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52925 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52926 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52926 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52927 ( SUSE ): 4.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-52927 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52930 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52930 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52934 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52934 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52936 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52936 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52937 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52937 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52941 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52941 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52942 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52942 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52947 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52947 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52948 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52948 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52951 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52951 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52951 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52953 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52953 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52958 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52958 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52959 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-52959 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52963 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52963 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52964 ( SUSE ): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-52964 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52967 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52967 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52969 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52969 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52969 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52970 ( SUSE ): 2.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-52970 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52974 ( SUSE ): 4.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-52974 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52976 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52976 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52976 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52981 ( SUSE ): 3.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-52981 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52982 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52982 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52984 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52984 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52986 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52986 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52988 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52988 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52989 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52989 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52989 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52995 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52995 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52998 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52998 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52999 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52999 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53000 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53000 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53000 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53002 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53002 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53002 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53003 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53003 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53004 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53004 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53005 ( SUSE ): 4.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53005 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53006 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53006 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53006 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53009 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53009 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53009 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53011 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53011 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53012 ( SUSE ): 6.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53012 ( SUSE ): 4.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53012 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53013 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53013 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53014 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53014 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53016 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53016 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53016 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53022 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53022 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53032 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53032 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53032 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53035 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53035 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53035 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53037 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53037 ( SUSE ): 4.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53037 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53038 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53038 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53045 ( SUSE ): 2.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-53045 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53047 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53047 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53051 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53051 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53051 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53052 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53052 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53052 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53056 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53056 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53056 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53058 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53058 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53062 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53062 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53063 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53063 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53064 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53064 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53064 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53065 ( SUSE ): 1.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-53065 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53066 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53066 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53066 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53068 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53068 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53068 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53069 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53069 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53069 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53070 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53070 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53071 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53071 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53071 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53072 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53072 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53073 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53073 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53074 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53074 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53080 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53080 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53080 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53082 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-53082 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53083 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53083 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53084 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53084 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53085 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53085 ( NVD ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53085 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53088 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53088 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53088 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53093 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53093 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53093 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53097 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53097 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53098 ( SUSE ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53098 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53099 ( SUSE ): 3.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-53099 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53101 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53101 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53101 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53102 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53102 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53102 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53104 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53104 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-53104 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53105 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53105 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53105 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53106 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53106 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53106 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53107 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53107 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53107 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53112 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53112 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53112 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53113 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53113 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53113 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53121 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53121 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53121 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53123 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53123 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53131 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53131 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53131 ( NVD ): 9.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53132 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53132 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53134 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-53134 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53135 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53135 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53135 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53136 ( SUSE ): 8.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53136 ( SUSE ): 6.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53136 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53137 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53137 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53137 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53138 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53138 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53140 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53140 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-53140 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53143 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53143 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53143 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53144 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53144 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53146 ( SUSE ): 5.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53146 ( SUSE ): 5.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53146 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-53147 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53147 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53148 ( SUSE ): 5.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53148 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53148 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53148 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53149 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53149 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53150 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53150 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53150 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53152 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53152 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53157 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53157 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53158 ( SUSE ): 5.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53158 ( SUSE ): 4.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53158 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53159 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53159 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53159 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53160 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53160 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53161 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53161 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53175 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53175 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53175 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53177 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53177 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53177 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53181 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53181 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53181 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53182 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53182 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53182 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53183 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53183 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53184 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53184 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53185 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53185 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53185 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53186 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53186 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53189 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53189 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53189 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53190 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53190 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53190 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53191 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53191 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53192 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53192 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53193 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53193 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53193 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53195 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53195 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53195 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53196 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53196 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53196 ( NVD ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53196 ( NVD ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53199 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53199 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53202 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53202 ( SUSE ): 6.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53202 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53202 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53203 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53203 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-53203 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53203 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53205 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53205 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53205 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53208 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53208 ( SUSE ): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-53208 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53209 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53209 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53210 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53210 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53212 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53212 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53213 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53213 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53214 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53214 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53218 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53218 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53221 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53221 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53225 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53225 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53226 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53226 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53227 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53227 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53227 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53230 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53230 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53233 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53233 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53233 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53235 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53235 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53236 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53236 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-53236 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53237 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53237 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53237 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53239 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53239 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53241 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53241 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-53241 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53242 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53242 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53245 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53245 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53247 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53247 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53250 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53250 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53251 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53251 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53251 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53252 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53252 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53253 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53253 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53254 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53254 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-53254 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53255 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53255 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53256 ( SUSE ): 7.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53256 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53256 ( NVD ): 8.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53260 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53260 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53265 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53265 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53267 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53267 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53267 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53268 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53268 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53270 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53270 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53273 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53273 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53275 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53275 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53275 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53277 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53277 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53277 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53279 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53279 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53289 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53289 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53289 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53293 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53293 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53293 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53297 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53297 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53313 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53313 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53313 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53317 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53317 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53318 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53318 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53318 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53321 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53321 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53321 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53324 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53324 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53325 ( SUSE ): 6.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53325 ( SUSE ): 4.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53325 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53329 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53329 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53331 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53331 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53331 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53332 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53332 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53339 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53339 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53339 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53345 ( SUSE ): 2.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-53345 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53347 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53347 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53347 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53350 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53350 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53350 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53355 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53355 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53355 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53356 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53356 ( SUSE ): 4.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-53356 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53357 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53357 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53357 ( NVD ): 8.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53358 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53358 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53358 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53360 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53360 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53360 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 9.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53366 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53369 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53369 ( NVD ): 8.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53374 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53374 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53374 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53375 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53375 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53375 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53376 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53376 ( SUSE ): 6.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53376 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53379 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53379 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-53379 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53381 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53381 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53381 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53382 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53382 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53382 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53385 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53385 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53385 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53386 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53387 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53387 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-53387 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53388 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53391 ( SUSE ): 6.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53391 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53392 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:A/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53392 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53392 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53393 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53393 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-53393 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53394 ( SUSE ): 6.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53394 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53394 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53397 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53397 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53397 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53398 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53398 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-53398 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53399 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53399 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53399 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53400 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53400 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53400 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53402 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53402 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53402 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53403 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53403 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53403 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63794 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63794 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63794 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63795 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63795 ( NVD ): 10.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63802 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63802 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63802 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63806 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63806 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63806 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63807 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63807 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63807 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63809 ( SUSE ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63809 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63821 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63821 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63822 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63822 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63824 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63824 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63824 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63826 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63826 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63827 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63827 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63827 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63829 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63829 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63829 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63831 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63831 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63831 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63836 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63836 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63842 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63842 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63842 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63843 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63843 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63843 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63844 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63844 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63844 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63845 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63845 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63845 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63846 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63846 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63846 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63847 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63847 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63847 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63848 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63848 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-63848 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63850 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63850 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63850 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63851 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63851 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63851 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63852 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63852 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63852 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63853 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63853 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63853 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63854 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63854 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63854 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63855 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63855 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63855 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63856 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63856 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63856 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63861 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63861 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-63862 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63862 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-63869 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-63869 ( NVD ): 7.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:L * CVE-2026-63871 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63871 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63875 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63875 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63875 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63882 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63882 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63883 ( SUSE ): 2.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63883 ( SUSE ): 3.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-63883 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:L * CVE-2026-63884 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63884 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63884 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63886 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63886 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63886 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63892 ( SUSE ): 5.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63892 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63893 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63893 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63894 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63894 ( SUSE ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63894 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63895 ( SUSE ): 2.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63895 ( SUSE ): 2.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-63896 ( SUSE ): 5.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63896 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63897 ( SUSE ): 2.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63897 ( SUSE ): 2.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-63899 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63899 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63900 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63900 ( SUSE ): 4.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-63902 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63902 ( SUSE ): 4.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63903 ( SUSE ): 5.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63903 ( SUSE ): 5.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63904 ( SUSE ): 5.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63904 ( SUSE ): 5.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63905 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63905 ( SUSE ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63908 ( SUSE ): 4.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63908 ( SUSE ): 3.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-63912 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63912 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63912 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63915 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63915 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63915 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63916 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63916 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63919 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63919 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63919 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63923 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63923 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63923 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63927 ( SUSE ): 5.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63927 ( SUSE ): 4.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63927 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63928 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63928 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63929 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63929 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63930 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63930 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63930 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63931 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63931 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63933 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63933 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63934 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63934 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-63936 ( SUSE ): 2.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63936 ( SUSE ): 2.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-63937 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63937 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63937 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63938 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63938 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63938 ( NVD ): 9.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63939 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63939 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63939 ( NVD ): 9.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63940 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63940 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-63940 ( NVD ): 9.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63942 ( SUSE ): 5.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63942 ( SUSE ): 4.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63942 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63943 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63943 ( SUSE ): 4.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63944 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63944 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63945 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63945 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63945 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63946 ( SUSE ): 7.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63946 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63946 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63947 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63947 ( SUSE ): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-63947 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63948 ( SUSE ): 2.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63948 ( SUSE ): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-63949 ( SUSE ): 4.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63949 ( SUSE ): 2.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-63952 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63952 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63952 ( NVD ): 8.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-63957 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63957 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63958 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63958 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63959 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63959 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63960 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63960 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63961 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63961 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63962 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63962 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63963 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63963 ( SUSE ): 4.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63964 ( SUSE ): 6.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63964 ( SUSE ): 4.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63967 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63967 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-63968 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63968 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63968 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63971 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63971 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63971 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63972 ( SUSE ): 5.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63972 ( SUSE ): 4.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63972 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63973 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63973 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63974 ( SUSE ): 5.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63974 ( SUSE ): 4.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63974 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63975 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63975 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63975 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63976 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63976 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63976 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63991 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63991 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63994 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63994 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63994 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64018 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:H * CVE-2026-64018 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64018 ( NVD ): 9.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64021 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64021 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64025 ( SUSE ): 6.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64025 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64034 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64034 ( SUSE ): 7.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64034 ( NVD ): 9.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64061 ( SUSE ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64061 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64091 ( SUSE ): 7.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64091 ( SUSE ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64091 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64106 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64106 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64106 ( NVD ): 9.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64157 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64157 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-64157 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64158 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64158 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-64158 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:L * CVE-2026-64174 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64174 ( SUSE ): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-64174 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64182 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64182 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-64182 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64183 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64183 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64183 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64187 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64187 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64187 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64188 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64188 ( SUSE ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64188 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64189 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64189 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64189 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64191 ( SUSE ): 8.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64191 ( SUSE ): 6.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64191 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64220 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64220 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64220 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64221 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64221 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64221 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64223 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64223 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64223 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64231 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64231 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64231 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64233 ( SUSE ): 5.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64233 ( SUSE ): 4.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64233 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64234 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64234 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64234 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64241 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64241 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64241 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64242 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64242 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64242 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64330 ( SUSE ): 2.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64330 ( SUSE ): 3.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-64336 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64336 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-64345 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64345 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-64347 ( SUSE ): 4.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64347 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64357 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64357 ( SUSE ): 4.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-64465 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64465 ( SUSE ): 4.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64528 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64528 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64560 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64560 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64560 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64561 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64561 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64561 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64564 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64564 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64564 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server High Availability Extension 16.0 An update that solves 894 vulnerabilities, contains two features and has 37 fixes can now be installed. ## Description: The SUSE Linux Enterprise 16.0 kernel was updated to fix various security issues: The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2026-23259: io_uring/rw: free potentially allocated iovec on cache put failure (bsc#1259866). * CVE-2026-31443: dmaengine: idxd: Fix crash when the event log is disabled (bsc#1262652). * CVE-2026-31561: x86/cpu: Remove X86_CR4_FRED from the CR4 pinned bits mask (bsc#1263059). * CVE-2026-43091: xfrm: Wait for RCU readers during policy netns exit (bsc#1264267). * CVE-2026-43114: netfilter: nft_set_pipapo_avx2: don't return non-matching entry on expiry (bsc#1264601). * CVE-2026-43168: ocfs2: fix reflink preserve cleanup issue (bsc#1264537). * CVE-2026-43172: wifi: iwlwifi: fix 22000 series SMEM parsing (bsc#1264543). * CVE-2026-43204: ASoC: qcom: q6asm: handle the responses after closing (bsc#1264531). * CVE-2026-43216: net: Drop the lock in skb_may_tx_timestamp() (bsc#1264319). * CVE-2026-43230: net/rds: Clear reconnect pending bit (bsc#1264539). * CVE-2026-43244: kcm: fix zero-frag skb in frag_list on partial sendmsg error (bsc#1264321). * CVE-2026-43262: gfs2: fiemap page fault fix (bsc#1264422). * CVE-2026-43266: EFI/CPER: don't go past the ARM processor CPER record buffer (bsc#1264418). * CVE-2026-43273: ceph: supply snapshot context in ceph_zero_partial_object() (bsc#1264446). * CVE-2026-43275: scsi: ufs: core: Flush exception handling work when RPM level is zero (bsc#1264303). * CVE-2026-43281: mailbox: Prevent out-of-bounds access in fw_mbox_index_xlate() (bsc#1264534). * CVE-2026-43304: libceph: define and enforce CEPH_MAX_KEY_LEN (bsc#1264993). * CVE-2026-43308: btrfs: don't BUG() on unexpected delayed ref type in run_one_delayed_ref() (bsc#1264712). * CVE-2026-43309: md raid: fix hang when stopping arrays with metadata through dm-raid (bsc#1264827). * CVE-2026-43353: i3c: mipi-i3c-hci: Fix race in DMA ring dequeue (bsc#1265089). * CVE-2026-43424: usb: gadget: f_tcm: Fix NULL pointer dereferences in nexus handling (bsc#1264678). * CVE-2026-43445: e1000/e1000e: Fix leak in DMA error cleanup (bsc#1265041). * CVE-2026-43451: netfilter: nfnetlink_queue: fix entry leak in bridge verdict error path (bsc#1265009). * CVE-2026-43496: net/sched: sch_red: Replace direct dequeue call with peek and qdisc_dequeue_peeked (bsc#1266000). * CVE-2026-45839: bpf: reject negative CO-RE accessor indices in bpf_core_parse_spec() (bsc#1266399). * CVE-2026-45845: net/sched: taprio: fix NULL pointer dereference in class dump (bsc#1266393). * CVE-2026-45849: net: mscc: ocelot: extract ocelot_xmit_timestamp() helper (bsc#1266690). * CVE-2026-45859: netfilter: nfnetlink_queue: do shared-unconfirmed check before segmentation (bsc#1266714). * CVE-2026-45865: mctp i2c: initialise event handler read bytes (bsc#1266694). * CVE-2026-45873: netfilter: nft_set_rbtree: check for partial overlaps in anonymous sets (bsc#1266715). * CVE-2026-45895: quota: fix livelock between quotactl and freeze_super (bsc#1266882). * CVE-2026-45905: xfrm: fix ip_rt_bug race in icmp_route_lookup reverse path (bsc#1266685). * CVE-2026-45913: net: bridge: mcast: always update mdb_n_entries for vlan contexts (bsc#1266891). * CVE-2026-45915: fat: avoid parent link count underflow in rmdir (bsc#1266896). * CVE-2026-45917: ipvs: do not keep dest_dst if dev is going down (bsc#1266900). * CVE-2026-45930: net: mctp: ensure our nlmsg responses are initialised (bsc#1266730). * CVE-2026-45944: iommu/vt-d: Clear Present bit before tearing down context entry (bsc#1267203). * CVE-2026-45973: RDMA/mlx5: Fix UMR hang in LAG error state unload (bsc#1267025). * CVE-2026-45981: s390/cio: Fix device lifecycle handling in css_alloc_subchannel() (bsc#1267204). * CVE-2026-45994: ibmasm: fix OOB reads in command_file_write due to missing size checks (bsc#1267432). * CVE-2026-46003: net: qrtr: ns: Limit the total number of nodes (bsc#1267210). * CVE-2026-46015: tcp: call sk_data_ready() after listener migration (bsc#1267439). * CVE-2026-46023: dm mirror: fix integer overflow in create_dirty_log() (bsc#1267449). * CVE-2026-46026: net: qrtr: ns: Limit the maximum number of lookups (bsc#1266876). * CVE-2026-46027: net/smc: avoid early lgr access in smc_clc_wait_msg (bsc#1266744). * CVE-2026-46033: crypto: authencesn - reject short ahash digests during instance creation (bsc#1266692). * CVE-2026-46034: vfio/cdx: Fix NULL pointer dereference in interrupt trigger path (bsc#1266757). * CVE-2026-46036: vfio/cdx: Serialize VFIO_DEVICE_SET_IRQS with a per-device mutex (bsc#1267470). * CVE-2026-46038: net: qrtr: ns: Free the node during ctrl_cmd_bye() (bsc#1266695). * CVE-2026-46040: inotify: fix watch count leak when fsnotify_add_inode_mark_locked() fails (bsc#1267472). * CVE-2026-46064: ibmasm: fix heap over-read in ibmasm_send_i2o_message() (bsc#1267497). * CVE-2026-46068: crypto: nx - fix bounce buffer leaks in nx842_crypto_{alloc,free}_ctx (bsc#1267592). * CVE-2026-46086: net: bridge: use a stable FDB dst snapshot in RCU readers (bsc#1267524). * CVE-2026-46089: zram: do not forget to endio for partial discard requests (bsc#1267445). * CVE-2026-46102: net: strparser: fix skb_head leak in strp_abort_strp() (bsc#1267502). * CVE-2026-46121: mm/damon/sysfs-schemes: protect memcg_path kfree() with damon_sysfs_lock (bsc#1266932). * CVE-2026-46127: RDMA/ocrdma: Don't NULL deref uctx on errors in ocrdma_copy_pd_uresp() (bsc#1267236). * CVE-2026-46130: dm-verity-fec: fix reading parity bytes split across blocks (take 3) (bsc#1267629). * CVE-2026-46132: net: rtnetlink: zero ifla_vf_broadcast to avoid stack infoleak in rtnl_fill_vfinfo (bsc#1267616). * CVE-2026-46137: mptcp: pm: ADD_ADDR rtx: fix potential data-race (bsc#1267570). * CVE-2026-46147: KVM: arm64: Factor out pKVM hyp vcpu creation to separate function (bsc#1267689). * CVE-2026-46149: scsi: target: configfs: Bound snprintf() return in tg_pt_gp_members_show() (bsc#1267648). * CVE-2026-46158: mptcp: pm: ADD_ADDR rtx: always decrease sk refcount (bsc#1266880). * CVE-2026-46168: mptcp: sockopt: set timestamp flags on subflow socket, not msk (bsc#1266869). * CVE-2026-46170: mptcp: disable add_addr retransmission when timeout is 0 (bsc#1267714). * CVE-2026-46189: RDMA/vmw_pvrdma: Fix double free on pvrdma_alloc_ucontext() error path (bsc#1266918). * CVE-2026-46191: fbcon: Avoid OOB font access if console rotation fails (bsc#1267690). * CVE-2026-46193: xfrm: ah: account for ESN high bits in async callbacks (bsc#1267656). * CVE-2026-46207: vsock/virtio: fix length and offset in tap skb for split packets (bsc#1267691). * CVE-2026-46216: drm/xe/hdcp: Add NULL check for media_gt in (bsc#1267234). * CVE-2026-46234: vsock: fix buffer size clamping order (bsc#1266904). * CVE-2026-46245: drm/amd/display: Fix dc_link NULL handling in HPD init (bsc#1267678). * CVE-2026-46249: octeontx2-af: Fix PF driver crash with kexec kernel booting (bsc#1267683). * CVE-2026-46265: RDMA/hns: Fix WQ_MEM_RECLAIM warning (bsc#1267662). * CVE-2026-46287: net: txgbe: fix RTNL assertion warning when remove module (bsc#1267954). * CVE-2026-46292: pmdomain: core: Fix detach procedure for virtual devices in genpd (bsc#1267943). * CVE-2026-46306: flow_dissector: do not dissect PPPoE PFC frames (bsc#1267986). * CVE-2026-46321: tun: free page on short-frame rejection in tun_xdp_one() (bsc#1268024). * CVE-2026-46324: netfilter: nf_tables: Introduce functions freeing nft_hook objects (bsc#1267995). * CVE-2026-46327: dm: fix unlocked test for dm_suspended_md (bsc#1268031). * CVE-2026-46329: erofs: handle end of filesystem properly for file-backed mounts (bsc#1268038). * CVE-2026-52913: batman-adv: v: stop OGMv2 on disabled interface (bsc#1268985). * CVE-2026-52915: netfilter: ip6t_hbh: reject oversized option lists (bsc#1269001). * CVE-2026-52916: batman-adv: frag: disallow unicast fragment in fragment (bsc#1269002). * CVE-2026-52921: netfilter: ipset: stop hash:* range iteration at end (bsc#1269024). * CVE-2026-52922: batman-adv: dat: handle forward allocation error (bsc#1269030). * CVE-2026-52925: vrf: Fix a potential NPD when removing a port from a VRF (bsc#1268987). * CVE-2026-52926: batman-adv: clear current gateway during teardown (bsc#1269025). * CVE-2026-52927: netfilter: ebtables: fix OOB read in compat_mtw_from_user (bsc#1269027). * CVE-2026-52930: ipc/shm: serialize orphan cleanup with shm_nattch updates (bsc#1269003). * CVE-2026-52934: batman-adv: tvlv: reject oversized TVLV packets (bsc#1268994). * CVE-2026-52937: tap: fix stack info leak in tap_ioctl() SIOCGIFHWADDR (bsc#1268983). * CVE-2026-52941: net/smc: avoid NULL deref of conn->lnk in smc_msg_event tracepoint (bsc#1268966). * CVE-2026-52942: netfilter: nf_log: validate MAC header was set before dumping it (bsc#1268967). * CVE-2026-52947: net: qrtr: fix refcount saturation and potential UAF in qrtr_port_remove (bsc#1269115). * CVE-2026-52953: iommu/vt-d: Fix oops due to out of scope access (bsc#1269133). * CVE-2026-52956: libceph: Fix potential out-of-bounds access in __ceph_x_decrypt() (bsc#1269172). * CVE-2026-52958: libceph: Fix potential out-of-bounds access in osdmap_decode() (bsc#1269174). * CVE-2026-52967: smb/client: fix possible infinite loop and oob read in symlink_data() (bsc#1269181). * CVE-2026-52970: netfilter: nft_ct: fix missing expect put in obj eval (bsc#1269229). * CVE-2026-52974: net: tls: fix strparser anchor skb leak on offload RX setup failure (bsc#1269233). * CVE-2026-52981: neigh: let neigh_xmit take skb ownership (bsc#1269254). * CVE-2026-52984: net/sched: netem: fix queue limit check to include reordered packets (bsc#1269272). * CVE-2026-52986: netfilter: nf_conntrack_sip: don't use simple_strtoul (bsc#1269289). * CVE-2026-52988: netfilter: nf_tables: join hook list via splice_list_rcu() in commit phase (bsc#1269362). * CVE-2026-52995: net/rds: zero per-item info buffer before handing it to visitors (bsc#1269124). * CVE-2026-52998: netfilter: nfnetlink_osf: fix potential NULL dereference in ttl check (bsc#1269118). * CVE-2026-52999: netfilter: nfnetlink_osf: fix out-of-bounds read on option matching (bsc#1269119). * CVE-2026-53000: netfilter: nat: use kfree_rcu to release ops (bsc#1269117). * CVE-2026-53002: netfilter: conntrack: remove sprintf usage (bsc#1269112). * CVE-2026-53003: pppoe: drop PFC frames (bsc#1269111). * CVE-2026-53004: sctp: fix OOB write to userspace in sctp_getsockopt_peer_auth_chunks (bsc#1269106). * CVE-2026-53005: af_unix: Drop all SCM attributes for SOCKMAP (bsc#1269107). * CVE-2026-53006: ipv6: fix possible UAF in icmpv6_rcv() (bsc#1269104). * CVE-2026-53009: ice: fix double-free of tx_buf skb (bsc#1269098). * CVE-2026-53011: net/sched: taprio: fix use-after-free in advance_sched() on schedule switch (bsc#1269094). * CVE-2026-53012: nexthop: fix IPv6 route referencing IPv4 nexthop (bsc#1269154). * CVE-2026-53013: macvlan: fix macvlan_get_size() not reserving space for IFLA_MACVLAN_BC_CUTOFF (bsc#1269095). * CVE-2026-53014: net/sched: act_mirred: fix wrong device for mac_header_xmit check in tcf_blockcast_redir (bsc#1269092). * CVE-2026-53032: bpf: Fix NULL deref in map_kptr_match_type for scalar regs (bsc#1269138). * CVE-2026-53035: bpf, sockmap: Fix af_unix iter deadlock (bsc#1269190). * CVE-2026-53038: ima_fs: Correctly create securityfs files for unsupported hash algos (bsc#1269391). * CVE-2026-53062: dm cache policy smq: fix missing locks in invalidating cache blocks (bsc#1269658). * CVE-2026-53063: dm cache: fix write hang in passthrough mode (bsc#1269659). * CVE-2026-53064: dm cache: fix null-deref with concurrent writes in passthrough mode (bsc#1269132). * CVE-2026-53069: net, bpf: fix null-ptr-deref in xdp_master_redirect() for down master (bsc#1269186). * CVE-2026-53074: bpf: reject short IPv4/IPv6 inputs in bpf_prog_test_run_skb (bsc#1269688). * CVE-2026-53083: bpf: Fix RCU stall in bpf_fd_array_map_clear() (bsc#1269964). * CVE-2026-53085: bpf: fix mm lifecycle in open-coded task_vma iterator (bsc#1269879). * CVE-2026-53088: net: bcmgenet: fix off-by-one in bcmgenet_put_txcb (bsc#1269185). * CVE-2026-53101: wifi: mt76: mt7921: fix potential deadlock in mt7921_roc_abort_sync (bsc#1269415). * CVE-2026-53104: wifi: mt76: Fix memory leak destroying device (bsc#1269157). * CVE-2026-53106: bpf: Do not allow deleting local storage in NMI (bsc#1269990). * CVE-2026-53107: wifi: libertas: use USB anchors for tracking in-flight URBs (bsc#1269991). * CVE-2026-53121: amd-pstate: Fix memory leak in amd_pstate_epp_cpu_init() (bsc#1269198). * CVE-2026-53123: md: wake raid456 reshape waiters before suspend (bsc#1269643). * CVE-2026-53131: netfilter: require Ethernet MAC header before using eth_hdr() (bsc#1269773). * CVE-2026-53132: vsock/virtio: fix potential unbounded skb queue (bsc#1269290). * CVE-2026-53134: netfilter: nft_fib: fix stale stack leak via the OIFNAME register (bsc#1269819). * CVE-2026-53157: net: phonet: free phonet_device after RCU grace period (bsc#1269241). * CVE-2026-53175: inet: frags: fix use-after-free caused by the fqdir_pre_exit() flush (bsc#1269714). * CVE-2026-53181: vsock/vmci: fix sk_ack_backlog leak on failed handshake (bsc#1269886). * CVE-2026-53183: mptcp: allow subflow rcv wnd to shrink (bsc#1269376). * CVE-2026-53184: udp: clear skb->dev before running a sockmap verdict (bsc#1269689). * CVE-2026-53185: zram: fix use-after-free in zram_bvec_write_partial() (bsc#1269660). * CVE-2026-53186: RDMA/srp: bound SRP_RSP sense copy by the received length (bsc#1269663). * CVE-2026-53189: mm/huge_memory: update file PMD counter before folio_put() (bsc#1269797). * CVE-2026-53210: tee: shm: fix shm leak in register_shm_helper() (bsc#1269727). * CVE-2026-53212: netfilter: nft_tunnel: fix use-after-free on object destroy (bsc#1269672). * CVE-2026-53214: ipv6: Fix a potential NPD in cleanup_prefix_route() (bsc#1269588). * CVE-2026-53218: netfilter: nft_exthdr: fix register tracking for F_PRESENT flag (bsc#1269273). * CVE-2026-53221: ip6_vti: fix incorrect tunnel matching in vti6_tnl_lookup() (bsc#1269318). * CVE-2026-53224: sctp: validate embedded INIT chunk and address list lengths in cookie (bsc#1269997). * CVE-2026-53225: sctp: fix uninit-value in __sctp_rcv_asconf_lookup() (bsc#1269711). * CVE-2026-53227: net: openvswitch: fix possible kfree_skb of ERR_PTR (bsc#1269877). * CVE-2026-53230: net/mlx5: Fix slab-out-of-bounds in mlx5_query_nic_vport_mac_list (bsc#1269270). * CVE-2026-53233: netdev: fix double-free in netdev_nl_bind_rx_doit() (bsc#1269801). * CVE-2026-53235: net: add pskb_may_pull() to skb_gro_receive_list() (bsc#1269286). * CVE-2026-53236: tcp: restrict SO_ATTACH_FILTER to priv users (bsc#1269994). * CVE-2026-53239: xfrm: policy: fix use-after-free on inexact bin in xfrm_policy_bysel_ctx() (bsc#1269677). * CVE-2026-53245: net/802/mrp: fix vector attribute parsing in mrp_pdu_parse_vecattr (bsc#1269675). * CVE-2026-53246: sctp: validate cached peer INIT chunk length in COOKIE_ECHO processing (bsc#1269988). * CVE-2026-53247: net: ethernet: mtk_eth_soc: Fix use-after-free in metadata dst teardown (bsc#1269235). * CVE-2026-53250: xsk: cache csum_start/csum_offset to fix TOCTOU in xsk_skb_metadata() (bsc#1269808). * CVE-2026-53252: Bluetooth: fix memory leak in error path of hci_alloc_dev() (bsc#1269307). * CVE-2026-53260: tcp: Add preempt_{disable,enable}_nested() in reqsk_queue_hash_req() (bsc#1269731). * CVE-2026-53267: netfilter: nft_ct: bail out on template ct in get eval (bsc#1269577). * CVE-2026-53268: netfilter: conntrack_irc: fix possible out-of-bounds read (bsc#1269257). * CVE-2026-53270: ipvs: clear the svc scheduler ptr early on edit (bsc#1269240). * CVE-2026-53273: tee: optee: prevent use-after-free when the client exits before the supplicant (bsc#1269713). * CVE-2026-53275: ipv6: mcast: Fix use-after-free when processing MLD queries (bsc#1269810). * CVE-2026-53289: ice: fix NULL pointer dereference in ice_reset_all_vfs() (bsc#1269694). * CVE-2026-53321: io_uring/napi: cap busy_poll_to 10 msec (bsc#1269724). * CVE-2026-53355: net: rds: clear i_sends on setup unwind (bsc#1270249). * CVE-2026-53369: udf: reject descriptors with oversized CRC length (bsc#1271818). * CVE-2026-53381: virtiofs: fix UAF on submount umount (bsc#1271830). * CVE-2026-53388: fuse: re-lock request before replacing page cache folio (bsc#1271825). * CVE-2026-53391: NFSv4/pNFS: reject zero-length r_addr in nfs4_decode_mp_ds_addr (bsc#1271904). * CVE-2026-53392: NFSv4/flexfiles: reject zero filehandle version count (bsc#1271826). * CVE-2026-53393: nfsd: reset write verifier on deferred writeback errors (bsc#1271858). * CVE-2026-53394: nfsd: avoid leaking pre-allocated openowner on unconfirmed retry race (bsc#1271859). * CVE-2026-53397: nfsd: fix posix_acl leak on SETACL decode failure (bsc#1271869). * CVE-2026-53398: NFSD: Fix SECINFO_NO_NAME decode error cleanup (bsc#1271870). * CVE-2026-53399: nfsd: release layout stid on setlease failure (bsc#1271832). * CVE-2026-53402: fbdev: fbcon: fix out-of-bounds read in err_out of (bsc#1271908). * CVE-2026-63794: KVM: SVM: Fix page overflow in sev_dbg_crypt() for ENCRYPT path (bsc#1271964). * CVE-2026-63795: 9p: avoid putting oldfid in p9_client_walk() error path (bsc#1271955). * CVE-2026-63802: blk-cgroup: fix UAF in __blkcg_rstat_flush() (bsc#1272282). * CVE-2026-63809: bpf: NUL-terminate replaced sysctl value (bsc#1272296). * CVE-2026-63829: net: ip_gre: require CAP_NET_ADMIN in the device netns for changelink (bsc#1272176). * CVE-2026-63831: mac802154: llsec: add skb_cow_data() before in-place crypto (bsc#1272184). * CVE-2026-63836: batman-adv: tp_meter: avoid divide-by-zero for dec_cwnd (bsc#1272246). * CVE-2026-63912: xfrm: esp: restore combined single-frag length gate (bsc#1272836). * CVE-2026-63919: xfrm: input: hold netns during deferred transport reinjection (bsc#1272907). * CVE-2026-63923: octeontx2-af: validate body pcifunc in rvu_mbox_handler_rep_event_notify (bsc#1273005). * CVE-2026-63952: memfd: deny writeable mappings when implying SEAL_WRITE (bsc#1272468). * CVE-2026-63968: ipv6: fix possible infinite loop in fib6_select_path() (bsc#1272466). * CVE-2026-63971: sctp: fix race between sctp_wait_for_connect and peeloff (bsc#1272678). * CVE-2026-63994: tunnels: load network headers after skb_cow() in iptunnel_pmtud_build_icmp() (bsc#1273035). * CVE-2026-64025: bpf, skmsg: fix verdict sk_data_ready racing with ktls rx (bsc#1273117). * CVE-2026-64061: netfs: Fix early put of sink folio in netfs_read_gaps() (bsc#1272505). * CVE-2026-64091: batman-adv: tt: fix TOCTOU race for reported vlans (bsc#1272514). * CVE-2026-64106: KVM: arm64: vgic-its: Reject restored DTE with out-of-range num_eventid_bits (bsc#1272242). * CVE-2026-64157: netfs: Fix partial invalidation of streaming-write folio (bsc#1272462). * CVE-2026-64158: netfs: Fix write streaming disablement if fd open O_RDWR (bsc#1272524). * CVE-2026-64187: xfs: fail recovery on a committed log item with no regions (bsc#1272204). * CVE-2026-64188: net: qualcomm: rmnet: fix endpoint use-after-free in rmnet_dellink() (bsc#1272150). * CVE-2026-64189: netfilter: ipset: fix race between dump and ip_set_list resize (bsc#1272207). * CVE-2026-64357: xfs: fix exchmaps reservation limit check (bsc#1272612). * CVE-2026-64564: sctp: don't free the ASCONF's own transport in DEL-IP processing (bsc#1274072). * CVE-2026-64561: KVM: x86: Check for invalid/obsolete root _after_ making MMU pages available (bsc#1273231). * CVE-2026-64600: xfs: resample the data fork mapping after cycling ILOCK (bsc#1271526). The following non security issues were fixed: * accel/ivpu: Fix wrong register read in LNL failure diagnostics (git-fixes). * accel/ivpu: Reject firmware log with size smaller than header (git-fixes). * ALSA: hda: codecs: hdmi: disable keep-alive before audio format change (git- fixes). * ALSA: hda: conexant: Remove mic bias threshold override (git-fixes). * ALSA: hda: cs35l41: validate and free ACPI mute object (git-fixes). * ALSA: hda: Fix cached processing coefficient verbs (git-fixes). * ALSA: lx6464es: fix period byte count for 16-bit streams (git-fixes). * ALSA: pcm: wake linked drain waiters on unlink (git-fixes). * ALSA: scarlett2: Allow selecting config_set by firmware version (stable- fixes). * ALSA: scarlett2: Update offsets for 2i2 Gen 4 firmware 2417 (git-fixes). * ALSA: seq: close a re-opened queue timer in the destructor (git-fixes). * ALSA: seq: Fix division by zero in initialize_timer() (git-fixes). * ALSA: timer: Clear SNDRV_TIMER_IFLG_DEAD once the close completes (git- fixes). * ALSA: timer: don't re-enter an instance callback that is still running (git- fixes). * ALSA: timer: drain a slave's callback before its master detaches it (git- fixes). * ALSA: ump: fix double free of out_cvts on rawmidi error (git-fixes). * ALSA: usb-audio: Clamp frame size in implicit-feedback mode (git-fixes). * ALSA: usb-audio: Fix DMA buffer out-of-bounds write when fill_max is set (git-fixes). * ALSA: usb-audio: fix OOB write in snd_usbmidi_akai_output() (git-fixes). * ALSA: usb-audio: fix stack info leak in RME Digiface status (git-fixes). * ALSA: usb-audio: fix use-after-free in ump_to_endpoint() (git-fixes). * ALSA: usb-audio: Skip DSD quirk for Musical Fidelity M6s DAC (git-fixes). * apparmor: fix use-after-free in rawdata dedup loop (git-fixes). * arm64: errata: Mitigate TLBI errata on Microsoft Azure Cobalt 100 CPU (git- fixes). * ASoC: amd: ps: fix wrong ACP version string in pci_request_regions() (git- fixes). * ASoC: bt-sco: fix duplicate DAPM widget names for wideband DAI (git-fixes). * ASoC: cs35l56: Fix potential probe() deadlock (git-fixes). * ASoC: cs35l56: Use complete_all() to signal init_completion (git-fixes). * ASoC: cs42l43: Correct report for forced microphone jack (git-fixes). * ASoC: fsl_sai: Fix spurious BCLK on resume by clearing BYP (git-fixes). * ASoC: max98090: fix missing IS_ERR() before PTR_ERR() on mclk lookup (git- fixes). * ASoC: max98095: fix missing IS_ERR() before PTR_ERR() on mclk lookup (git- fixes). * ASoC: meson: aiu: fifo-spdif: soft reset the S/PDIF datapath on start/stop (git-fixes). * ASoC: tas2562: fix broken entries in the volume lookup table (git-fixes). * ASoC: tas2562: fix deprecated 'shut-down' GPIO always cleared after lookup (git-fixes). * ASoC: tas2562: fix DVC coefficient write order (git-fixes). * ASoC: tas2781: bound firmware description string parsing (git-fixes). * assoc_array: trim the final shortcut word using the current chunk end (git- fixes). * batman-adv: bla: reacquire gw address after skb realloc (git-fixes). * batman-adv: dat: ensure accessible eth_hdr proto field (git-fixes). * batman-adv: dat: fix tie-break for candidate selection (git-fixes). * batman-adv: fix batadv_skb_is_frag() kernel-doc (git-fixes). * batman-adv: fix VLAN priority offset (git-fixes). * batman-adv: frag: fix primary_if leak on failed linearization (git-fixes). * batman-adv: frag: free unfragmentable packet (git-fixes). * batman-adv: mcast: avoid OOB read of num_dests header (git-fixes). * batman-adv: tt: avoid request storms during pending request (git-fixes). * batman-adv: tt: prevent TVLV OOB check overflow (git-fixes). * bitops: use common function parameter names (git-fixes). * Bluetooth: 6lowpan: fix cyclic locking warning on netdev unregister (stable- fixes). * Bluetooth: 6lowpan: Fix using chan->conn as indication to no remote netdev (git-fixes). * Bluetooth: btintel: Validate length before parsing diagnostics TLV (git- fixes). * Bluetooth: btrtl: validate firmware patch bounds (git-fixes). * Bluetooth: btusb: Add USB ID 2c4e:0128 for Mercusys MA60XNB (stable-fixes). * Bluetooth: btusb: validate Realtek vendor event length (git-fixes). * Bluetooth: hci_qca: Clear memdump state on invalid dump size (git-fixes). * Bluetooth: hci_sync: Fix advertising data UAFs (git-fixes). * Bluetooth: hci_sync: hold conn in hci_connect_acl/le_sync() callbacks (git- fixes). * Bluetooth: hci_sync: hold conn in hci_connect_big_sync() callback (git- fixes). * Bluetooth: hci_sync: hold conn in hci_connect_pa_sync() callback (git- fixes). * Bluetooth: hci_sync: Protect UUID list traversal (git-fixes). * Bluetooth: HIDP: reject frames without a transaction header (git-fixes). * Bluetooth: HIDP: validate numbered report payloads (git-fixes). * Bluetooth: ISO: clear iso_data always when detaching conn from hcon (git- fixes). * Bluetooth: ISO: fix CONNECTED -> CLOSED transition on shutdown/release (git- fixes). * Bluetooth: ISO: fix timeout vs sync_timeout typo in check_bcast_qos (git- fixes). * Bluetooth: ISO: validate sockaddr_iso first in iso_sock_rebind_bis() (git- fixes). * Bluetooth: L2CAP: fix UAF in l2cap_le_connect_rsp (git-fixes). * Bluetooth: mgmt: hold reference for hci_conn in mgmt_pending_cmds (git- fixes). * Bluetooth: mgmt: Translate HCI reason in Device Disconnected event (git- fixes). * Bluetooth: RFCOMM: Fix session UAF in set_termios (git-fixes). * Bluetooth: SCO: give the socket its own sco_conn reference (git-fixes). * btrfs: do not trim a device which is not writeable (bsc#1272568). * bus: sunxi-rsb: Always check register address validity (git-fixes). * can: bcm: add missing rcu list annotations and operations (git-fixes). * can: bcm: defer rx_op deallocation to workqueue to fix thrtimer UAF (git- fixes). * can: bcm: fix lockless bound/ifindex race and silent RX_SETUP failure (git- fixes). * can: c_can: c_can_chip_config(): keep controller in init mode until bittiming is configured (git-fixes). * can: ctucanfd: add missing MODULE_DEVICE_TABLE() (git-fixes). * can: ctucanfd: handle bus error interrupts (git-fixes). * can: ctucanfd: mark error-active controller status valid (git-fixes). * can: ctucanfd: unmap BAR0 using base address (git-fixes). * can: ctucanfd: use self-test mode for PRESUME_ACK (git-fixes). * can: ems_usb: validate CPC message lengths (git-fixes). * can: esd_usb: kill anchored URBs before freeing netdevs (git-fixes). * can: etas_es58x: es58x_read_bulk_callback(): fix RX buffer leak on URB resubmit failure (git-fixes). * can: gs_usb: gs_usb_receive_bulk_callback(): resubmit URB on skb allocation failure (git-fixes). * can: isotp: check register_netdevice_notifier() error in module init (git- fixes). * can: isotp: use unconditional synchronize_rcu() in isotp_release() (git- fixes). * can: j1939: transport: j1939_session_fresh_new(): initialize receive buffer (git-fixes). * can: kvaser_usb: kvaser_usb_hydra_get_busparams(): fix memory leak in kvaser_usb_hydra_get_busparams() (git-fixes). * can: kvaser_usb_leaf: kvaser_usb_leaf_wait_cmd(): validate received command extents (git-fixes). * can: peak_usb: add bounds check for USB channel index (git-fixes). * can: peak_usb: peak_usb_start(): fix double free of transfer buffer on URB submit error (git-fixes). * can: peak_usb: validate uCAN receive record lengths (git-fixes). * can: softing: fw_parse(): validate firmware record spans (git-fixes). * cdrom: fix stack out-of-bounds read in CDROMVOLCTRL (git-fixes). * comedi: comedi_parport: deal with premature interrupt (git-fixes). * crypto/xxhash: set downstream CRYPTO_ALG_FIPS_UNAPPROVED (bsc#1262160 jsc#PED-15986). * crypto: introduce downstream CRYPTO_ALG_FIPS_UNAPPROVED (bsc#1262160 jsc#PED-15986). * crypto: qat - keep VFs enabled during reset (stable-fixes). * crypto: qat - notify fatal error before AER reset preparation (stable- fixes). * dm cache policy smq: check allocation under invalidate lock (git-fixes). * dm cache: fix missing return in invalidate_committed's error path (git- fixes). * dmaengine: idxd: fix double free of wq, engine, and group structs (git- fixes). * dmaengine: idxd: fix fdev setup failure cleanup in idxd_cdev_open() (git- fixes). * dmaengine: qcom: bam_dma: Fix command element mask field for BAM v1.6.0+ (git-fixes). * dmaengine: sun6i-dma: Fix reclaim descriptors while terminating DMA (git- fixes). * driver core: Fix missing jiffies conversion in deferred_probe_extend_timeout() (git-fixes). * driver core: Guard deferred probe timeout extension with delayed_work_pending() (git-fixes). * driver core: Use mod_delayed_work to prevent lost deferred probe work (git- fixes). * Drivers: hv: vmbus: Set DMA coherent mask for VMBus devices (git-fixes). * drm/amd/display: detect_link_and_local_sink: DP alt mode timeout path leaks prev_sink reference (git-fixes). * drm/amd/display: Handle struct drm_plane_state.ignore_damage_clips (git- fixes). * drm/amd/display: set new_stream to NULL after release (git-fixes). * drm/amd/display: use proper context for logging (git-fixes). * drm/amd/pm/ci: Don't disable MCLK DPM on Bonaire 0x6658 (R7 260X) (git- fixes). * drm/amd/pm: fix amdgpu_pm_info power display units (git-fixes). * drm/amd/pm: fix smu13 power limit range calculation (git-fixes). * drm/amdgpu: Disable PCIe dynamic speed switching on Ryzen Pinnacle Ridge (git-fixes). * drm/amdgpu: fix aperture mapping leak (git-fixes). * drm/amdkfd: fix uint32_t overflow in EOP ring buffer size alignment (git- fixes). * drm/amdkfd: free MQD managers on DQM init failures (git-fixes). * drm/amdkfd: hold event_mutex while checkpointing CRIU events (git-fixes). * drm/dp: Read the PCON max FRL bandwidth only for HDMI DFPs (git-fixes). * drm/dp_mst: Handle torn-down topology gracefully in drm_dp_mst_topology_queue_probe() (git-fixes). * drm/gfx10: Program DB_RING_CONTROL (git-fixes). * drm/i915/bios: range check LFP Data Block panel_type2 (git-fixes). * drm/i915/gem: Do not leak siblings[] on proto context error (git-fixes). * drm/i915/gem: Fix NULL deref in I915_CONTEXT_PARAM_SSEU (git-fixes). * drm/i915/gt: use correct selftest config symbol (git-fixes). * drm/i915/selftests: Fix GT PM sort comparators (git-fixes). * drm/i915: ensure segment offset never exceeds allowed max (stable-fixes). * drm/i915: Return NULL on error in active_instance (git-fixes). * drm/imagination: acquire vm_ctx->lock before mapping memory to GPU VM (git- fixes). * drm/imagination: Fix double call to drm_sched_entity_fini() (git-fixes). * drm/imagination: fix error checking of pvr_vm_context_lookup() (git-fixes). * drm/imagination: Fix returned size for DRM_IOCTL_PVR_DEV_QUERY (git-fixes). * drm/imagination: Fix user array stride in pvr_set_uobj_array() (git-fixes). * drm/mediatek: Check CRTC state before freeing (git-fixes). * drm/mediatek: ovl_adaptor: balance component registrations (git-fixes). * drm/panthor: Don't overrule pending immediate ticks in sched_resume_tick() (git-fixes). * drm/panthor: Fix a leak when a group is evicted before the tiler OOM is serviced (git-fixes). * drm/panthor: Fix potential invalid pointer deref in group_process_tiler_oom() (git-fixes). * drm/panthor: Interrupt group start/resumption if group_bind_locked() fails (git-fixes). * drm/panthor: reject firmware sections with oversized data (git-fixes). * drm/panthor: return error on truncated firmware (git-fixes). * drm/panthor: validate firmware interface structure sizes (git-fixes). * drm/tegra: gr2d/gr3d: Contain PM in the gr _d_probe/gr_ d_remove (git- fixes). * drm/tegra: gr2d/gr3d: Initialize address register map before HOST1X client is registered (stable-fixes). * drm/tests: shmem: Set DMA mask to 64-bit in drm_gem_shmem (git-fixes). * drm/v3d: Reject invalid indirect BO handle in indirect CSD setup (git- fixes). * drm/vc4: hvs/v3d: Fix null dereference in unbind (git-fixes). * drm/vc4: Prevent shader BO mappings from becoming writable (git-fixes). * drm/vc4: Supply the overflow slot size in BPOS, not the whole bin BO size (git-fixes). * drm/vc4: Zero the tile state data array before each BIN job (git-fixes). * drm/virtio: bound EDID block reads to the response buffer (git-fixes). * drm/virtio: fix deadlock in display_info_cb by removing hotplug from dequeue worker (git-fixes). * drm/vmwgfx: avoid destroy_workqueue(NULL) on vkms init failure (git-fixes). * drm/vmwgfx: bound DMA command body size against suffix pointer (git-fixes). * drm/vmwgfx: drop dma_buf reference on foreign-fd prime import (git-fixes). * drm/vmwgfx: fix guest_memory_dirty bitfield clobbered as size (git-fixes). * drm/vmwgfx: reject DX_BIND_QUERY without a DX context (git-fixes). * drm/vmwgfx: use check_add_overflow for shader size+offset bound (git-fixes). * drm/vmwgfx: validate DRAW_PRIMITIVES header size before division (git- fixes). * drm/vmwgfx: validate external BO copy bounds for both stride paths (git- fixes). * drm/vmwgfx: Validate vmw_surface_metadata::array_size (git-fixes). * drm/xe/hw_engine: Fix double-free of managed BO in error path (git-fixes). * drm/xe/pf: Don't attempt to process FAST_REQ or EVENT relays (git-fixes). * drm/xe/pt: Fix NULL pointer dereference in xe_pt_zap_ptes_entry() (git- fixes). * drm/xe/wopcm: fix WOPCM size for LNL+ (git-fixes). * drm/xe: Fix PTE index in xe_vm_populate_pgtable() for chunked binds (git- fixes). * drm/xe: remove duplicate include (git-fixes). * erofs: set fileio bio failed in short read case (git-fixes). * fbcon: fix NULL pointer dereference for a console without vc_data (stable- fixes). * fbdev: broadsheetfb: fix potential memory leak in broadsheetfb_probe() (git- fixes). * fbdev: carminefb: fix potential memory leak in alloc_carmine_fb() (git- fixes). * fbdev: efifb: fix memory leak in efifb_probe() (git-fixes). * fbdev: hecubafb: fix potential memory leak in hecubafb_probe() (git-fixes). * fbdev: i740fb: fix potential memory leak in i740fb_probe() (git-fixes). * fbdev: metronomefb: fix potential memory leak in metronomefb_probe() (git- fixes). * fbdev: nvidia: fix potential memory leak in nvidiafb_probe() (git-fixes). * fbdev: radeon: fix potential memory leak in radeonfb_pci_register() (git- fixes). * fbdev: s3fb: fix potential memory leak in s3_pci_probe() (git-fixes). * fbdev: sm501fb: Fix buffer errors in OF binding code (git-fixes). * fbdev: sm712: Fix operator precedence in big_swap macro (git-fixes). * fbdev: tdfxfb: fix potential memory leak in tdfxfb_probe() (git-fixes). * fbdev: tridentfb: fix potential memory leak in trident_pci_probe() (git- fixes). * fbdev: uvesafb: fix potential memory leak in uvesafb_probe() (git-fixes). * fbdev: vesafb: fix memory leak in vesafb_probe() (git-fixes). * firewire: net: Fix fragmented datagram reassembly (git-fixes). * firmware: arm_ffa: Fix NULL dereference in ffa_partition_info_get() (git- fixes). * firmware: arm_ffa: Respect firmware advertised RX/TX buffer size limits (git-fixes). * gpio-f7188x: Add support for NCT6126D version B (git-fixes). * gpio: davinci: fix IRQ domain leak on devm_kzalloc failure (git-fixes). * gpio: eic-sprd: use raw_spinlock_t in the irq startup path (git-fixes). * gpio: htc-egpio: use managed gpiochip registration (git-fixes). * gpio: mlxbf3: fail probe if gpiochip registration fails (git-fixes). * gpio: mvebu: fail probe if gpiochip registration fails (git-fixes). * gpio: mvebu: free generic chips on unbind (git-fixes). * gpio: pca953x: fix cache_only and IRQ state on restore_context() failure (git-fixes). * gpio: rockchip: change the GPIO version judgment logic (stable-fixes). * gpio: rockchip: fix generic IRQ chip leak on remove (git-fixes). * gpio: rockchip: teardown bugs and resource leaks (git-fixes). * gpio: sloppy-logic-analyzer: Fix memory leak in gpio_la_poll_probe() (git- fixes). * gpio: tegra: do not call pinctrl for GPIO direction (git-fixes). * gpio: timberdale: Return -ENOMEM on dynamic memory allocation in probe (git- fixes). * gpios: palmas: add .get_direction() op (git-fixes). * HID: add haptics page defines (stable-fixes). * HID: hid-sjoy: race between init and usage (git-fixes). * HID: pidff: Add missing spaces (stable-fixes). * HID: pidff: Fix missing blank lines after declarations (stable-fixes). * HID: playstation: validate num_touch_reports in DualShock 4 reports (stable- fixes). * hwmon: (adt7470) Fix busy-loop and I2C flooding in update thread (git- fixes). * hwmon: (adt7470) Fix cache updated before hardware write on I2C error (git- fixes). * hwmon: (adt7470) Fix divide-by-zero TOCTOU crash in fan speed read (git- fixes). * hwmon: (adt7470) Fix fans stuck in manual mode on I2C errors (git-fixes). * hwmon: (adt7470) Fix PWM auto temp state array and bounds check (git-fixes). * hwmon: (adt7470) Fix swapped PWM3 and PWM4 auto mode masks (git-fixes). * hwmon: (adt7470) Fix temperature alarm logic in hwmon_temp_read() (git- fixes). * hwmon: (adt7470) Use cached PWM frequency value (git-fixes). * hwmon: (asus-ec-sensors) add missed handle for ENOMEM (git-fixes). * hwmon: (asus-ec-sensors) fix EC read intervals (git-fixes). * hwmon: (asus-ec-sensors) fix looping over banks while reading from EC (git- fixes). * hwmon: (corsair-cpro) Stop device IO before calling hid_hw_stop (git-fixes). * hwmon: (corsair-psu) Stop device IO before calling hid_hw_stop (git-fixes). * hwmon: (gigabyte_waterforce) Stop device IO before calling hid_hw_stop (git- fixes). * hwmon: (lm90) Only report alarms if driver is ready (git-fixes). * hwmon: (ltc4282) Fix reading the minimum alarm voltage (git-fixes). * hwmon: (nct6775-core) Fix number of temperature registers for NCT6116 (git- fixes). * hwmon: (nct6775-core) Prevent access to unsupported weight registers (git- fixes). * hwmon: (npcm750-pwm-fan): stop fan timer on device detach (git-fixes). * hwmon: (nzxt-kraken3) Stop device IO before calling hid_hw_stop (git-fixes). * hwmon: (nzxt-smart2) DMA-align output buffer (git-fixes). * hwmon: (nzxt-smart2) Stop device IO before calling hid_hw_stop (git-fixes). * hwmon: (pmbus) Fix return value from pmbus_update_byte_data() (git-fixes). * hwmon: (pmbus/core) notify on the hwmon device, not the i2c client (git- fixes). * hwmon: (sht3x) Fix unaligned accesses (git-fixes). * hwmon: (w83627hf) remove VID sysfs files on error and remove (stable-fixes). * hwmon: (w83793) remove vrm sysfs file on probe failure (stable-fixes). * hwmon: occ: validate poll response sensor blocks (git-fixes). * i2c: amd-mp2: Unregister callback on adapter add failure (git-fixes). * i2c: imx: Cancel hrtimer before clearing slave pointer (git-fixes). * i2c: imx: Fix slave registration race and error handling (git-fixes). * i2c: iproc: reset bus after timeout if START_BUSY is stuck (git-fixes). * i2c: jz4780: Cache host clock rate at probe to prevent CCF prepare_lock deadlock (git-fixes). * i2c: mediatek: fix WRRD for SoCs without auto_restart option (git-fixes). * i2c: mlxbf: Fix use-after-free in mlxbf_i2c_init_resource() (git-fixes). * i3c: mipi-i3c-hci: Correct RING_CTRL_ABORT handling in DMA dequeue (git- fixes). * i3c: mipi-i3c-hci: Preserve RUN bit when aborting DMA ring (git-fixes). * ieee802154: admin-gate legacy LLSEC dump operations (git-fixes). * ieee802154: allow legacy LLSEC ADD/DEL ops to pass strict validation (git- fixes). * ieee802154: ca8210: fix cas_ctl leak on spi_async failure (git-fixes). * ieee802154: ca8210: fix pointer truncation in kfifo on 64-bit (git-fixes). * ieee802154: fix kernel-infoleak in dgram_recvmsg() (git-fixes). * ieee802154: Remove WARN_ON() in cfg802154_pernet_exit() (git-fixes). * iio: accel: bmc150: clamp the device-reported FIFO frame count (git-fixes). * iio: accel: kxsd9: fix runtime PM imbalance on write_raw() error (git- fixes). * iio: adc: lpc32xx: Initialize completion before requesting IRQ (git-fixes). * iio: adc: spear: Initialize completion before requesting IRQ (git-fixes). * iio: adc: ti-ads124s08: Return reset GPIO lookup errors (git-fixes). * iio: adc: ti-ads1119: fix PM reference leak in buffer preenable (git-fixes). * iio: common: st_sensors: honour channel endianness in read_axis_data (git- fixes). * iio: event: Fix event FIFO reset race (git-fixes). * iio: imu: adis: add IRQF_NO_THREAD to non-FIFO trigger IRQ (git-fixes). * iio: imu: bmi160: add IRQF_NO_THREAD to data-ready trigger IRQ (git-fixes). * iio: imu: inv_icm42600: fix timestamp clock period by using lower value (git-fixes). * iio: imu: inv_icm42600: fix timestamping by limiting FIFO reading (git- fixes). * iio: imu: st_lsm6dsx: deselect shub page before reading whoami (git-fixes). * iio: light: al3010: fix incorrect scale for the highest gain range (git- fixes). * iio: light: gp2ap002: fix runtime PM leak on read error (git-fixes). * iio: light: tsl2591: return actual error from probe IRQ failure (git-fixes). * iio: magnetometer: ak8975: fix potential kernel stack memory leak (git- fixes). * iio: temperature: Build mlx90635 with CONFIG_MLX90635 (git-fixes). * Input: ads7846 - restore half-duplex support (git-fixes). * Input: atkbd - validate scancode in firmware keymap entries (git-fixes). * Input: elan_i2c - prevent division by zero and arithmetic underflow (git- fixes). * Input: goodix - clamp the device-reported contact count (git-fixes). * Input: iforce - bound the device-reported force-feedback effect index (git- fixes). * Input: ims-pcu - add response length checks (git-fixes). * Input: ims-pcu - fix DMA mapping violation in line setup (git-fixes). * Input: ims-pcu - fix firmware leak in async update (git-fixes). * Input: ims-pcu - fix heap-buffer-overflow in ims_pcu_process_data() (git- fixes). * Input: ims-pcu - fix logic error in packet reset (git-fixes). * Input: ims-pcu - fix out-of-bounds read in ims_pcu_irq() debug logging (git- fixes). * Input: ims-pcu - fix potential infinite loop in CDC union descriptor parsing (git-fixes). * Input: ims-pcu - fix race condition in reset_device sysfs callback (git- fixes). * Input: ims-pcu - fix type confusion in CDC union descriptor parsing (git- fixes). * Input: ims-pcu - fix use-after-free and double-free in disconnect (git- fixes). * Input: ims-pcu - only expose sysfs attributes on control interface (git- fixes). * Input: ims-pcu - release data interface on disconnect (git-fixes). * Input: ims-pcu - validate control endpoint type (git-fixes). * Input: maple_keyb - set driver data before registering input device (stable- fixes). * Input: maplecontrol - set driver data before registering input device (stable-fixes). * Input: maplemouse - fix NULL pointer dereference in open() (git-fixes). * Input: maplemouse - set driver data before registering input device (stable- fixes). * Input: mms114 - fix multi-touch slot corruption (git-fixes). * Input: mms114 - fix touch indexing for MMS134S and MMS136 (git-fixes). * Input: mms114 - reject an oversized device packet size (git-fixes). * Input: rmi4 - fix bit count in bitmap_copy() (git-fixes). * Input: rmi4 - fix limit in rmi_register_desc_has_subpacket() (git-fixes). * Input: rmi4 - fix memory leak in rmi_set_attn_data() (git-fixes). * Input: rmi4 - fix num_subpackets overflow in register descriptor (git- fixes). * Input: rmi4 - fix register descriptor address calculation (git-fixes). * Input: rmi4 - fix type overflow in register counts (git-fixes). * Input: rmi4 - initialize attn_fifo properly (stable-fixes). * Input: rmi4 - iterative IRQ handler (git-fixes). * Input: rmi4 - refactor F12 probe function (stable-fixes). * Input: rmi4 - refactor function allocation and registration (stable-fixes). * Input: rmi4 - refactor register descriptor parsing (git-fixes). * Input: rmi4 - tolerate short register descriptor structure (git-fixes). * Input: rmi4 - use local presence map in rmi_read_register_desc() (stable- fixes). * Input: synaptics-rmi4 - bound the F3A keymap to the GPIO count (git-fixes). * Input: synaptics-rmi4 - bound the F30 keymap to the GPIO/LED count (git- fixes). * Input: synaptics-rmi4 - unregister function handlers on physical driver registration failure (git-fixes). * Input: touchwin - reset the packet index on every complete packet (git- fixes). * intel_th: core: fix null pointer dereference in intel_th_irq (bsc#1248480). * intel_th: fix MSC output device reference leak (git-fixes). * io_uring/kbuf: don't truncate end buffer for bundles (bsc#1271290). * io_uring/kbuf: fix missing BUF_MORE for incremental buffers at EOF (bsc#1261250). * io_uring/kbuf: flag partial buffer mappings (bsc#1271290). * io_uring/kbuf: propagate BUF_MORE through early buffer commit path (bsc#1261250). * io_uring/net: always use current transfer count for buffer put (git-fixes). * io_uring/net: improve recv bundles (bsc#1271290). * io_uring/net: inherit IORING_CQE_F_BUF_MORE across bundle recv retries (bsc#1271290). * io_uring/net: only consider msg_inq if larger than 1 (git-fixes). * io_uring/net: only retry recv bundle for a full transfer (bsc#1271290). * io_uring/timeout: add helper for parsing user time (bsc#1271291). * io_uring/timeout: honour caller's time namespace for IORING_TIMEOUT_ABS (bsc#1271291). * io_uring/timeout: migrate reqs from ts64 to ktime (bsc#1271291). * io_uring/wait: honour caller's time namespace for IORING_ENTER_ABS_TIMER (bsc#1271291). * ixgbe: reduce number of reads when getting OROM data (bsc#1269637). * KVM: nSVM: Clear EVENTINJ fields in vmcb12 on nested #VMEXIT (git-fixes). * KVM: nSVM: Clear GIF on nested #VMEXIT(INVALID) (git-fixes). * KVM: nSVM: Clear tracking of L1->L2 NMI and soft IRQ on nested #VMEXIT (git- fixes). * KVM: nVMX: Hide shadow VMCS right after VMCLEAR (git-fixes). * KVM: nVMX: Put vmcs12 pages if nested VM-Enter fails due to invalid guest state (git-fixes). * KVM: SEV: Do not allow intra-host migration/mirroring of SNP VMs (git- fixes). * KVM: SVM: Bump asid_generation on CPU online to avoid ASID collision after hotplug (git-fixes). * KVM: TDX: Reject concurrent change to CPUID entry count (git-fixes). * KVM: x86/mmu: Check write tracking in all address spaces (git-fixes). * KVM: x86/mmu: Fix use-after-free on vendor module reload (git-fixes). * KVM: x86/mmu: Preserve nested TDP shadow page tables if they are used as roots (git-fixes). * KVM: x86: Ignore pending PV EOI if the vCPU has since disabled PV EOIs (git- fixes). * KVM: x86: Only reset TSC Deadline Timer in apic_timer_expired on KVM_RUN (git-fixes). * leds: uleds: Fix potential buffer overread (git-fixes). * mac802154: hold an interface reference across the scan worker (git-fixes). * mac802154: llsec: reject frames shorter than the authentication tag (git- fixes). * mac802154: Prevent overwrite return code in mac802154_perform_association() (git-fixes). * mac802154: remove interfaces with RCU list deletion (git-fixes). * mailbox: zynqmp: setup IPI for each valid child node (bsc#1271395). * mctp: Fix incorrect tx flow invalidation condition in mctp-i2c (bsc#1266694). * media: aspeed: fix missing of_reserved_mem_device_release() on probe failure (git-fixes). * media: atomisp: Fix memory leak in atomisp_fixed_pattern_table() (git- fixes). * media: atomisp: gc2235: fix UAF and memory leak (git-fixes). * media: cec: seco: unregister adapter on IR probe failure (git-fixes). * media: cedrus: Fix failure to clean up hardware on probe failure (git- fixes). * media: cedrus: Fix missing cleanup in error path (git-fixes). * media: cedrus: skip invalid H.264 reference list entries (git-fixes). * media: marvell-cam: fix missing pci_disable_device() on remove (git-fixes). * media: mtk-jpeg: cancel workqueue on release for supported platforms only (git-fixes). * media: nxp: imx8-isi: Fix use-after-free on remove (git-fixes). * media: nxp: imx8-isi: use devm_pm_runtime_enable() to simplify code (stable- fixes). * media: pci: dm1105: Free allocated workqueue (git-fixes). * media: qcom: camss: vfe: fix PIX subdev naming on VFE lite (git-fixes). * media: qcom: venus: drop extra padding in NV12 raw size calculation (git- fixes). * media: qcom: venus: relax encoder frame/blur dimension steps on v4 (git- fixes). * media: qcom: venus: relax encoder frame/blur step size on v6 (git-fixes). * media: rockchip: rga: fix too small buffer size (git-fixes). * media: staging: ipu3-imgu: Add range check for imgu_css_cfg_acc_stripe (git- fixes). * media: ti: vpe: unwind v4l2 device registration on probe error (git-fixes). * media: uvcvideo: Avoid partial metadata buffers (git-fixes). * media: uvcvideo: Do not add clock samples with small sof delta (git-fixes). * media: uvcvideo: Fix buffer sequence in frame gaps (git-fixes). * media: uvcvideo: Fix dev_sof filtering in hw timestamp (git-fixes). * media: uvcvideo: Fix sequence number when no EOF (git-fixes). * media: uvcvideo: Relax the constrains for interpolating the hw clock (git- fixes). * media: uvcvideo: Use hw timestaming if the clock buffer is full (git-fixes). * media: v4l2-common: Add YUV24 format info (git-fixes). * media: v4l2-ctrls: validate HEVC active reference counts (git-fixes). * media: vidtv: fix NULL pointer dereference in vidtv_mux_push_si (git-fixes). * media: vidtv: fix reference leak on failed device registration (git-fixes). * media: vimc: fix reference leak on failed device registration (git-fixes). * media: vpif_capture: fix OF node reference imbalance (git-fixes). * mei: bus: access mei_device under device_lock on cleanup (git-fixes). * memory: tegra: Wire up system sleep PM ops (git-fixes). * memstick: ms_block: reject a card that reports too many blocks (git-fixes). * mfd: cros_ec: Delay dev_set_drvdata() until probe success (git-fixes). * mfd: cs42l43: Sanity check firmware size (git-fixes). * mfd: rsmu: Fix page register setup (git-fixes). * mfd: sm501: Fix reference leak on failed device registration (git-fixes). * mfd: tps6586x: Fix OF node refcount (git-fixes). * misc: nsm: only unlock nsm_dev on post-lock error paths (git-fixes). * misc: nsm: pin the module while the device is open (git-fixes). * mkspec-dtb: Skip missing DTBs. * mm: zero range of eof folio exposed by inode size extension (bsc#1272920). * mmc: block: fix RPMB device unregister ordering (git-fixes). * mmc: sdhci-of-dwcmshc: check bus clock enable result in the probe() method (git-fixes). * mmc: vub300: defer reset until cmd_mutex is unlocked (git-fixes). * mshv: fix hv_input_get_system_property struct (git-fixes). * mtd: mchp23k256: use SPI match data for chip caps (git-fixes). * mtd: onenand: samsung: report DMA completion timeouts (git-fixes). * mtd: rawnand: fsl_ifc: return errors for failed page reads (git-fixes). * mtd: rawnand: lpc32xx_mlc: fail DMA transfers on timeout (git-fixes). * mtd: rawnand: lpc32xx_slc: fail DMA transfer on completion timeout (git- fixes). * net/sched: cls_api: Handle TC_ACT_CONSUMED in tcf_qevent_handle (bsc#1271866). * net/x25: fix use-after-free in x25_kill_by_neigh() (git-fixes). * net: mana: Add Interrupt Moderation support (bsc#1271368). * net: mana: Return error code from mana_create_rxq() (git-fixes). * net: mctp i2c: Copy headers if cloned (bsc#1266694). * net: mctp-i2c: fix duplicate reception of old data (bsc#1266694). * net: thunderbolt: Fix frags overflow by bounding frame_count (git-fixes). * net: usb: kalmia: bound RX frame length in kalmia_rx_fixup() (git-fixes). * net: usb: lan78xx: move functions to avoid forward definitions (stable- fixes). * net: wwan: t7xx: check skb_clone in control TX (git-fixes). * net: wwan: t7xx: destroy DMA pool on CLDMA late init failure (git-fixes). * netfs: Defer the emission of trace_netfs_folio() (git-fixes). * of: cpu: add check in __of_find_n_match_cpu_property() (git-fixes). * phy: marvell: mvebu-a3700-utmi: fix incorrect USB2_PHY_CTRL register access (git-fixes). * phy: phy-can-transceiver: Check driver match and driver data against NULL (git-fixes). * phy: zynqmp: fix L0_TM_DISABLE_SCRAMBLE_ENCODER mask (git-fixes). * phy: zynqmp: fix runtime PM leak on probe allocation failure (git-fixes). * phy: zynqmp: keep SERDES scrambler and 8b/10b enabled for USB (git-fixes). * phy: zynqmp: use read-modify-write for SERDES scrambler bypass (git-fixes). * pinctrl-amd: Don't clear S4 wake bits at probe (git-fixes). * pinctrl: bm1880: add missing select GENERIC_PINCONF (git-fixes). * pinctrl: cs42l43: Fix polarity on debounce (git-fixes). * pinctrl: devicetree: don't free uninitialized dev_name on error path (git- fixes). * pinctrl: equilibrium: fix warning trace on load (git-fixes). * pinctrl: equilibrium: rename irq_chip function callbacks (stable-fixes). * pinctrl: mediatek: mt8167: Fix Schmitt trigger register offset of pins 34-39 (git-fixes). * pinctrl: mediatek: mt8516: Fix Schmitt trigger register offset of pins 34-39 (git-fixes). * pinctrl: meson: restore non-sleeping GPIO access (git-fixes). * pinctrl: nuvoton: ma35d1: fix MFP register offset and pin table (git-fixes). * pinctrl: qcom: sc8280xp: Add missing wakeup entries for GPIO143/151 (git- fixes). * pinctrl: qcom: Unconditionally mark gpio as wakeup enable (git-fixes). * pinctrl: sunxi: fix regulator leak in sunxi_pmx_request() error path (git- fixes). * pkspec-dtb: Fix dtb-al rename. * platform/x86/amd/pmc: Add delay_suspend module parameter (stable-fixes). * platform/x86/amd/pmc: Avoid logging "(null)" for DMI values (git-fixes). * platform/x86/amd/pmc: Check for intermediate wakeup in function (stable- fixes). * platform/x86/amd/pmc: Delay suspend for some Lenovo Laptops (stable-fixes). * platform/x86/amd/pmc: Don't log during intermediate wakeups (stable-fixes). * pmdomain: arm: scmi: Fix genpd leak on provider registration failure (git- fixes). * posix-cpu-timers: Cleanup the firing logic (bsc#1271912). * posix-cpu-timers: Correctly update timer status in posix_cpu_timer_del() (bsc#1271912). * posix-cpu-timers: Prevent UAF caused by non-leader exec() race (bsc#1271912). * posix-timers: Add proper state tracking (bsc#1271912). * posix-timers: Avoid direct access to hrtimer clockbase (bsc#1271912). * posix-timers: Expand timer_arm() callbacks with a boolean return value (bsc#1271912). * power: sequencing: fix ABBA deadlock in pwrseq_device_unregister() (git- fixes). * power: supply: bq25890: fix the -10 C NTC lookup entry (git-fixes). * power: supply: max17040: handle missing status supplier (git-fixes). * RDMA/mana_ib: initialize err for empty send WR lists (git-fixes). * regulator: core: regulator_lock_two() should test for EDEADLK not EDEADLOCK (git-fixes). * regulator: ltc3676: Fix incorrect IRQSTAT bit offsets (git-fixes). * regulator: mt6358: use regmap helper to read fixed LDO calibration (git- fixes). * remoteproc: qcom: Fix leak when custom dump_segments addition fails (git- fixes). * reset: sunxi: fix memory region leak on ioremap failure (git-fixes). * Revert "Input: rmi4 - fix register descriptor address calculation" (stable- fixes). * sctp: validate embedded address parameter length (git-fixes). * security/apparmor/apparmorfs.c: conditionally compile get_loaddata_common_ref() (git-fixes). * selftests: Disable dad for ipv6 in fcnal-test.sh (bsc#1272871). * selftests: Replace sleep with slowwait (bsc#1272871). * serial: 8250_mid: Disable DMA for selected platforms (git-fixes). * serial: 8250_mid: Fix NULL function pointer dereference on DNV/ICX-D/SNR platforms (git-fixes). * serial: 8250_omap: clear rx_running on zero-length DMA completes (git- fixes). * serial: msm: Disable DMA for kernel console UART (git-fixes). * serial: sc16is7xx: implement gpio get_direction() callback (git-fixes). * soc: fsl: qe: panic on ioremap() failure in qe_reset() (git-fixes). * soc: ti: k3-ringacc: Fix access mode for k3_ringacc_ring_pop_tail_io/proxy (git-fixes). * soc: xilinx: Shutdown and free rx mailbox channel (git-fixes). * spi: qcom-qspi: Correct max DMA length to avoid 64K boundary failure (git- fixes). * spi: sh-msiof: abort transfers when reset times out (git-fixes). * staging: media: atomisp: fix loop shadowing in ia_css_stream_destroy() (git- fixes). * staging: media: atomisp: reduce load_primary_binaries() stack usage (git- fixes). * staging: rtl8723bs: core: move constants to right side in comparison (stable-fixes). * staging: rtl8723bs: fix heap buffer overflow in rtw_cfg80211_set_wpa_ie() (git-fixes). * staging: rtl8723bs: fix inverted HT40 secondary channel offset (git-fixes). * staging: rtl8723bs: fix OOB read in OnAssocRsp() IE loop (git-fixes). * staging: rtl8723bs: fix OOB read in update_beacon_info() IE loop (git- fixes). * staging: rtl8723bs: fix OOB reads in IE loops in issue_assocreq() and join_cmd_hdl() (git-fixes). * staging: rtl8723bs: fix OOB reads in is_ap_in_tkip() IE loop (git-fixes). * staging: rtl8723bs: fix OOB write in HT_caps_handler() (git-fixes). * staging: rtl8723bs: fix WEP length underflow and OOB read in OnAuth() (git- fixes). * thermal: core: Free thermal zone ID later during removal (git-fixes). * time: Switch to hrtimer_setup() (bsc#1271912). * tpm: Make the TPM character devices non-seekable (git-fixes). * uio_hv_generic: Bind to FCopy device by default (git-fixes). * usb: cdc_acm: Add quirk for Uniden BC125AT scanner (stable-fixes). * usb: cdnsp: fix stream context array leak in cdnsp_alloc_stream_info() (git- fixes). * USB: chaoskey: Fix slab-use-after-free in chaoskey_release() (git-fixes). * usb: chipidea: fix usage_count leak when autosuspend_delay is negative (git- fixes). * USB: core: add USB_QUIRK_NO_LPM for VIA Labs USB 2.0 hub (stable-fixes). * usb: core: port: Deattach Type-C connector on component unbind (git-fixes). * usb: dwc3: meson-g12a: fix refcount leak in dwc3_meson_g12a_resume() (git- fixes). * usb: dwc3: run gadget disconnect from sleepable suspend context (git-fixes). * usb: free iso schedules on failed submit (git-fixes). * usb: gadget: composite: fix dead empty check in the USB_DT_OTG handler (git- fixes). * usb: gadget: dummy_hcd: prevent fifo_req reuse during giveback (git-fixes). * usb: gadget: f_fs: Fix DMA fence leak (git-fixes). * usb: gadget: f_midi: cancel pending IN work before freeing the midi object (git-fixes). * usb: gadget: f_ncm: validate datagram bounds in ncm_unwrap_ntb() (git- fixes). * usb: gadget: f_printer: take kref only for successful open (git-fixes). * USB: gadget: fsl-udc: fix device name leak on probe failure (git-fixes). * usb: gadget: function: rndis: add length check for header (stable-fixes). * usb: gadget: function: rndis: add length check to response query (stable- fixes). * usb: gadget: printer: fix infinite loop in printer_read() (git-fixes). * USB: gadget: snps-udc: fix device name leak on probe failure (git-fixes). * usb: gadget: udc: bdc: free IRQ and drain func_wake_notify before teardown (git-fixes). * usb: gadget: udc: Fix use-after-free in gadget_match_driver (stable-fixes). * usb: gadget: uvc: clamp SEND_RESPONSE length to the response buffer (git- fixes). * USB: idmouse: fix use-after-free on disconnect race (git-fixes). * USB: iowarrior: fix use-after-free on disconnect (git-fixes). * USB: iowarrior: fix use-after-free on disconnect race (git-fixes). * usb: iowarrior: remove inherent race with minor number (stable-fixes). * USB: ldusb: fix use-after-free on disconnect race (git-fixes). * USB: legousbtower: fix use-after-free on disconnect race (git-fixes). * USB: misc: uss720: unregister parport on probe failure (git-fixes). * usb: mtu3: unmap request DMA on queue failure (git-fixes). * USB: quirks: add NO_LPM for the Samsung T5 EVO Portable SSD (stable-fixes). * USB: serial: digi_acceleport: fix broken rx after throttle (git-fixes). * USB: serial: digi_acceleport: fix hard lockup on disconnect (git-fixes). * USB: serial: digi_acceleport: fix write buffer corruption (git-fixes). * USB: serial: io_edgeport: cap received transmit credits (git-fixes). * USB: serial: io_ti: reject oversized boot-mode firmware (git-fixes). * USB: serial: keyspan_pda: fix data loss on receive throttling (git-fixes). * USB: serial: keyspan_pda: fix information leak (git-fixes). * USB: serial: mxuport: validate firmware header size (git-fixes). * USB: serial: option: add MeiG SRM813Q (stable-fixes). * USB: serial: option: add Telit Cinterion FE990D50 compositions (stable- fixes). * usb: sl811-hcd: disable controller wakeup on remove (git-fixes). * USB: storage: include US_FL_NO_SAME in quirks mask (git-fixes). * usb: typec: anx7411: use devm_pm_runtime_enable() (git-fixes). * usb: typec: class: drop PD lookup reference (git-fixes). * usb: typec: tcpm: Fix VDM type for Enter Mode commands (git-fixes). * usb: typec: tcpm: Validate SVID index in svdm_consume_modes() (git-fixes). * usb: typec: ucsi: cancel pending work on system suspend (git-fixes). * usb: typec: ucsi: ccg: Fix use-after-free of ucsi on remove (git-fixes). * usb: typec: ucsi: Detect and skip duplicate altmodes from buggy firmware (git-fixes). * usb: typec: ucsi: Invert DisplayPort role assignment (git-fixes). * usb: typec: ucsi: Pass full DP config payload in SET_NEW_CAM for DP alt mode (git-fixes). * USB: ulpi: fix memory leak on registration failure (git-fixes). * USB: usb-storage: ene_ub6250: restore media-ready check (git-fixes). * usb: xhci: Fix sleep in atomic context in xhci_free_streams() (git-fixes). * usbip: tools: support SuperSpeedPlus devices (git-fixes). * usbip: vudc: fix NULL deref in vep_dequeue() (git-fixes). * wan: wanxl: Only reset hardware after BAR mapping (git-fixes). * watchdog: pretimeout: Fix UAF in watchdog_unregister_governor() (git-fixes). * wifi: at76c50x-usb: avoid length underflow in at76_guess_freq() (git-fixes). * wifi: ath6kl: fix OOB access from firmware ADDBA window size (git-fixes). * wifi: ath6kl: fix OOB read from firmware IE lengths in connect event (git- fixes). * wifi: ath6kl: fix OOB read from firmware num_msg in TX complete handler (git-fixes). * wifi: ath9k: hif_usb: don't dereference hif_dev after re-arming firmware request (git-fixes). * wifi: ath10k: fix skb leak on incomplete msdu during rx pop (git-fixes). * wifi: ath11k: fix NULL pointer dereference in ath11k_hal_srng_access_begin (git-fixes). * wifi: ath11k: fix potential buffer underflow in ath11k_hal_rx_msdu_list_get() (git-fixes). * wifi: ath11k: Flush the posted write after writing to PCIE_SOC_GLOBAL_RESET (git-fixes). * wifi: ath12k: Flush the posted write after writing to PCIE_SOC_GLOBAL_RESET (git-fixes). * wifi: brcmfmac: fix 802.1X-SHA256 call trace warning (git-fixes). * wifi: brcmfmac: make release_scratchbuffers idempotent (git-fixes). * wifi: carl9170: bound memcpy length in cmd callback to prevent OOB read (git-fixes). * wifi: carl9170: fix buffer overflow in rx_stream failover path (git-fixes). * wifi: carl9170: fix OOB read from off-by-two in TX status handler (git- fixes). * wifi: iwlwifi: mvm: fix read in wake packet notification handler (git- fixes). * wifi: iwlwifi: mvm: validate SAR GEO response payload size (git-fixes). * wifi: mac80211: fix memory leak in ieee80211_register_hw() (git-fixes). * wifi: mac80211: free ack status frame on TX header build failure (git- fixes). * wifi: mac80211: recalculate TIM when a station enters power save (git- fixes). * wifi: mac80211: tear down new links on vif update error path (git-fixes). * wifi: mac80211: validate individual TWT params before driver setup (git- fixes). * wifi: mt76: connac: fix possible NULL-pointer deref in mt76_connac_mcu_uni_bss_he_tlv() (git-fixes). * wifi: mt76: Disable napi when removing device (git-fixes). * wifi: mt76: mt7615: drop TXRX_NOTIFY on non-mmio buses (git-fixes). * wifi: mt76: mt7915: guard HE capability lookups (git-fixes). * wifi: mt76: mt7921: drop TXRX_NOTIFY on non-mmio buses (git-fixes). * wifi: mt76: mt7925: drop TXRX_NOTIFY on non-mmio buses (git-fixes). * wifi: mt76: mt7925: fix crash in reset link replay (git-fixes). * wifi: mt76: mt7925: fix possible NULL-pointer deref in mt7925_mcu_bss_he_tlv() (git-fixes). * wifi: mt76: mt7925: guard link STA in decap offload (git-fixes). * wifi: mt76: mt7996: check pointer returned by mt76_connac_get_he_phy_cap() (git-fixes). * wifi: mt76: mt7996: fix possible NULL-pointer deref in mt7996_mcu_sta_bfer_eht() (git-fixes). * wifi: mwifiex: bound uAP association event IEs to the event buffer (git- fixes). * wifi: mwifiex: fix NULL dereference when the AP has HT-cap but no HT-oper (git-fixes). * wifi: mwifiex: fix permanently busy scans after multiple roam iterations (git-fixes). * wifi: mwifiex: fix roaming to different channel in host_mlme mode (git- fixes). * wifi: mwifiex: use the subframe length when parsing A-MSDU TDLS frames (git- fixes). * wifi: rt2x00: avoid full teardown before work setup in probe (git-fixes). * wifi: wilc1000: validate assoc response length before subtracting header (git-fixes). * xfrm: move policy_bydst RCU sync from per-netns .exit to .pre_exit (bsc#1264267). * xfs: only assert new size for datafork during truncate extents (bsc#1264084). * xfs: rearrange code in xfs_inode_item_precommit (bsc#1237449). * xfs: rework datasync tracking and execution (bsc#1237449). * xhci: dbgtty: fix device unregister (git-fixes). * xhci: dbgtty: fix device unregister: fixup (git-fixes). ## Special Instructions and Notes: * Please reboot the system after installing this update. ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server High Availability Extension 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-HA-16.0-1452=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server High Availability Extension 16.0 (ppc64le s390x x86_64) * dlm-kmp-default-debuginfo-6.12.0-160000.37.1 * kernel-default-debuginfo-6.12.0-160000.37.1 * gfs2-kmp-default-debuginfo-6.12.0-160000.37.1 * cluster-md-kmp-default-debuginfo-6.12.0-160000.37.1 * gfs2-kmp-default-6.12.0-160000.37.1 * kernel-default-debugsource-6.12.0-160000.37.1 * cluster-md-kmp-default-6.12.0-160000.37.1 * dlm-kmp-default-6.12.0-160000.37.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server High Availability Extension 16.0 (nosrc) * kernel-default-6.12.0-160000.37.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2023-2058.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-38238.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-38250.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-38469.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-38625.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-39964.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-40022.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-40163.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-40199.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-40216.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-54518.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-68179.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-68204.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-71273.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-71274.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-71286.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-71287.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-71288.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-71291.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-71294.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-71297.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-71305.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-71314.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23036.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23052.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23227.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23259.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23276.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23308.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31430.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31431.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31436.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31439.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31440.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31441.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31442.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31443.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31447.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31462.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31467.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31473.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31474.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31482.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31483.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31485.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31488.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31489.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31497.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31498.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31500.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31509.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31510.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31511.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31512.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31513.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31514.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31520.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31522.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31523.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31524.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31532.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31540.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31542.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31545.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31548.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31549.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31551.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31552.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31557.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31561.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31566.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31570.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31576.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31578.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31581.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31582.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31583.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31585.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31587.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31590.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31591.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31592.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31593.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31595.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31598.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31599.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31602.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31603.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31604.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31605.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31606.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31607.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31615.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31616.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31617.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31618.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31619.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31622.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31623.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31624.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31625.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31626.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31627.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31628.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31629.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31651.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31656.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31657.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31659.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31660.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31661.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31667.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31672.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31677.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31687.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31697.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31698.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31699.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31701.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31720.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31721.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31726.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31727.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31728.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31730.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31739.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31740.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31741.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31747.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31748.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31749.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31751.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31754.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31755.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31756.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31758.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31759.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31761.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31762.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31763.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31765.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31767.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31768.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31770.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31772.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31773.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31776.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31778.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31779.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31780.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31781.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43007.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43011.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43017.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43018.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43019.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43020.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43023.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43032.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43033.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43043.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43044.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43046.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43047.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43049.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43051.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43052.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43056.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43058.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43059.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43061.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43062.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43064.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43069.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43072.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43077.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43079.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43091.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43098.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43104.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43105.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43108.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43110.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43111.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43113.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43114.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43117.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43118.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43120.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43123.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43126.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43129.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43133.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43134.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43135.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43136.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43137.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43138.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43140.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43141.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43143.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43147.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43152.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43156.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43159.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43162.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43168.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43169.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43170.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43172.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43177.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43180.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43182.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43183.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43189.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43196.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43200.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43202.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43203.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43204.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43206.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43207.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43211.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43214.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43216.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43218.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43220.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43221.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43222.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43223.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43225.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43229.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43230.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43231.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43232.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43236.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43240.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43241.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43242.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43243.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43244.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43246.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43249.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43250.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43251.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43253.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43255.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43256.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43257.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43261.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43262.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43264.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43266.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43269.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43270.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43273.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43275.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43276.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43277.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43278.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43279.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43281.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43287.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43291.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43293.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43295.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43296.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43297.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43300.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43302.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43304.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43306.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43307.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43308.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43309.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43312.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43313.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43314.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43316.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43318.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43319.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43320.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43324.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43327.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43330.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43334.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43340.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43342.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43343.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43344.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43346.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43352.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43353.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43354.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43357.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43368.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43370.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43380.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43381.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43382.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43387.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43395.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43397.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43412.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43413.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43424.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43425.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43426.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43427.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43428.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43429.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43430.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43432.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43436.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43437.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43440.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43443.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43444.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43445.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43451.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43459.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43467.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43472.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43473.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43475.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43476.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43480.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43481.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43483.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43486.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43487.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43488.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43493.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43495.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43496.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43501.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45834.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45835.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45839.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45845.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45849.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45851.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45853.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45859.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45863.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45865.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45866.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45867.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45868.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45869.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45871.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45872.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45873.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45874.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45875.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45877.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45878.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45879.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45880.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45881.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45882.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45883.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45885.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45895.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45900.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45902.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45904.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45905.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45911.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45913.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45915.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45916.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45917.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45921.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45923.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45925.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45928.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45930.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45936.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45938.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45941.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45944.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45946.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45947.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45950.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45954.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45958.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45963.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45969.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45973.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45976.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45981.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45982.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45986.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45987.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45994.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45996.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46001.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46003.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46004.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46006.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46009.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46011.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46015.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46016.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46018.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46019.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46023.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46026.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46027.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46033.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46034.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46036.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46038.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46040.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46048.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46049.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46056.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46058.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46059.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46060.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46064.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46068.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46073.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46074.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46075.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46077.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46080.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46082.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46084.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46086.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46088.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46089.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46092.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46096.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46102.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46103.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46108.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46109.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46113.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46117.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46121.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46122.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46123.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46125.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46126.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46127.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46128.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46130.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46131.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46132.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46136.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46137.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46138.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46140.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46143.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46144.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46145.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46146.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46147.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46149.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46151.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46152.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46157.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46158.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46163.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46165.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46166.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46167.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46168.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46170.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46174.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46177.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46179.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46180.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46184.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46186.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46187.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46189.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46190.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46191.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46193.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46197.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46198.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46199.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46200.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46201.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46204.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46205.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46206.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46207.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46209.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46211.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46212.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46216.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46218.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46219.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46220.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46225.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46226.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46229.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46230.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46231.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46232.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46233.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46234.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46235.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46236.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46238.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46241.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46245.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46246.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46247.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46249.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46252.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46255.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46261.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46263.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46265.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46267.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46270.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46273.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46274.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46275.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46276.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46282.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46283.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46285.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46286.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46287.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46292.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46294.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46296.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46301.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46306.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46307.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46312.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46313.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46315.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46321.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46323.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46324.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46326.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46327.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46329.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52904.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52910.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52913.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52915.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52916.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52918.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52921.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52922.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52925.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52926.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52927.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52930.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52934.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52936.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52937.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52941.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52942.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52947.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52948.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52951.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52953.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52956.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52958.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52959.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52963.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52964.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52967.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52969.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52970.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52972.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52974.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52976.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52981.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52982.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52984.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52986.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52988.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52989.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52995.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52998.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52999.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53000.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53002.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53003.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53004.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53005.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53006.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53009.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53011.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53012.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53013.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53014.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53016.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53022.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53032.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53035.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53037.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53038.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53045.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53047.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53051.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53052.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53056.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53058.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53062.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53063.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53064.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53065.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53066.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53068.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53069.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53070.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53071.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53072.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53073.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53074.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53080.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53082.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53083.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53084.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53085.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53088.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53093.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53097.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53098.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53099.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53101.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53102.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53104.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53105.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53106.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53107.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53112.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53113.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53121.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53123.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53131.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53132.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53134.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53135.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53136.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53137.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53138.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53140.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53143.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53144.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53146.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53147.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53148.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53149.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53150.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53152.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53157.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53158.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53159.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53160.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53161.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53175.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53177.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53181.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53182.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53183.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53184.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53185.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53186.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53189.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53190.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53191.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53192.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53193.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53195.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53196.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53199.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53202.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53203.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53205.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53208.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53209.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53210.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53212.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53213.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53214.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53218.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53221.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53224.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53225.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53226.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53227.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53230.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53233.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53235.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53236.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53237.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53239.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53241.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53242.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53245.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53246.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53247.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53250.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53251.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53252.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53253.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53254.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53255.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53256.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53260.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53265.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53267.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53268.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53270.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53273.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53275.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53277.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53279.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53289.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53293.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53297.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53313.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53317.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53318.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53321.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53324.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53325.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53329.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53331.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53332.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53339.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53345.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53347.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53350.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53355.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53356.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53357.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53358.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53359.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53360.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53366.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53369.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53374.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53375.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53376.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53379.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53381.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53382.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53385.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53386.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53387.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53388.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53391.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53392.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53393.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53394.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53397.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53398.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53399.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53400.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53402.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53403.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63794.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63795.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63802.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63806.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63807.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63809.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63821.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63822.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63824.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63826.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63827.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63829.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63831.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63836.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63842.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63843.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63844.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63845.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63846.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63847.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63848.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63850.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63851.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63852.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63853.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63854.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63855.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63856.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63861.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63862.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63869.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63871.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63875.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63882.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63883.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63884.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63886.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63892.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63893.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63894.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63895.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63896.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63897.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63899.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63900.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63902.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63903.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63904.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63905.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63908.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63912.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63915.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63916.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63919.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63923.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63927.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63928.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63929.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63930.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63931.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63933.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63934.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63936.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63937.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63938.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63939.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63940.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63942.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63943.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63944.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63945.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63946.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63947.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63948.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63949.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63952.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63957.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63958.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63959.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63960.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63961.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63962.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63963.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63964.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63967.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63968.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63971.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63972.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63973.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63974.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63975.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63976.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63991.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63994.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64018.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64021.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64025.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64034.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64061.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64091.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64106.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64157.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64158.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64174.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64182.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64183.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64187.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64188.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64189.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64191.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64220.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64221.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64223.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64231.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64233.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64234.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64241.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64242.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64330.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64336.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64345.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64347.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64357.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64465.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64528.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64530.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64560.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64561.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64564.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64600.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1185845 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1234634 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1237449 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1243603 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1246179 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1246182 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1247455 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1248480 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1248611 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1251966 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1252682 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1253262 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1253434 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1253454 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1254306 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1255224 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1255250 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1255441 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1255687 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1257721 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1257777 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1258472 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1258718 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1259329 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1259762 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1259764 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1259866 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1259955 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1260012 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1260347 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1260553 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1260593 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1261250 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1261562 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1261590 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262160 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262391 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262573 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262602 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262603 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262605 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262614 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262637 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262639 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262640 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262652 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262653 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262655 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262658 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262659 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262663 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262678 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262679 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262723 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262734 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262745 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262746 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262751 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262757 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262768 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262770 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262771 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262992 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262993 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263008 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263010 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263011 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263013 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263014 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263016 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263017 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263020 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263025 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263030 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263031 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263045 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263055 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263059 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263061 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263065 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263073 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263075 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263097 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263111 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263122 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263123 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263124 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263128 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263130 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263134 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263139 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263142 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263145 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263152 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263167 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263170 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263173 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263175 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263491 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263493 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263495 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263539 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263560 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263588 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263591 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263598 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263600 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263657 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263718 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263723 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263776 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263777 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263778 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263780 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263782 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263785 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263786 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263788 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263790 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263797 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263806 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263876 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263879 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263880 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263904 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263905 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263911 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263917 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263918 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263919 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263921 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263923 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263945 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263975 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263999 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264003 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264006 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264008 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264009 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264013 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264019 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264030 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264032 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264033 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264035 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264039 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264041 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264044 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264048 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264053 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264065 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264070 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264071 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264073 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264074 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264075 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264076 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264079 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264080 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264084 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264087 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264088 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264089 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264090 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264093 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264100 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264101 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264110 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264116 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264117 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264121 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264122 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264124 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264125 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264129 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264137 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264142 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264184 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264188 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264189 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264190 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264197 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264228 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264235 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264237 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264247 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264257 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264267 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264296 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264303 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264308 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264313 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264317 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264319 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264321 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264322 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264331 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264336 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264338 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264339 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264340 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264365 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264377 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264379 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264386 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264387 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264388 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264414 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264416 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264417 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264418 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264419 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264422 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264423 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264424 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264425 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264430 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264431 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264436 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264442 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264446 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264451 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264452 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264473 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264475 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264476 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264477 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264479 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264480 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264482 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264520 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264526 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264530 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264531 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264534 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264537 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264538 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264539 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264540 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264543 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264551 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264553 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264558 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264560 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264562 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264564 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264566 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264584 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264590 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264592 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264594 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264598 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264600 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264601 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264613 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264615 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264616 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264618 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264620 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264626 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264630 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264631 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264633 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264634 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264637 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264640 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264642 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264644 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264645 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264646 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264647 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264649 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264651 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264668 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264671 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264677 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264678 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264712 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264725 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264731 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264739 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264746 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264748 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264758 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264768 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264779 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264780 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264781 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264782 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264783 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264785 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264788 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264791 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264793 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264795 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264801 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264803 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264805 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264809 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264815 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264816 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264819 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264821 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264822 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264826 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264827 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264830 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264844 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264982 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264987 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264988 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264991 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264993 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265009 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265019 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265032 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265035 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265037 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265041 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265046 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265047 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265054 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265058 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265074 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265078 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265080 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265086 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265089 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265090 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265092 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265093 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265096 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265100 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265101 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265102 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265105 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265122 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265126 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265133 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265138 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265144 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265240 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265247 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265249 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265251 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265254 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265257 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265264 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265449 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265627 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265928 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265999 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266000 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266009 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266393 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266399 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266402 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266411 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266412 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266467 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266468 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266470 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266677 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266679 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266684 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266685 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266688 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266690 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266692 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266694 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266695 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266703 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266706 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266707 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266712 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266714 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266715 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266716 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266721 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266729 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266730 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266732 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266735 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266736 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266739 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266741 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266743 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266744 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266751 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266755 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266757 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266758 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266762 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266767 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266774 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266775 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266780 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266806 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266813 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266831 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266832 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266834 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266835 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266836 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266839 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266841 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266842 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266846 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266850 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266854 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266855 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266858 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266863 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266864 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266869 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266870 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266872 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266876 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266879 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266880 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266882 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266886 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266890 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266891 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266894 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266896 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266898 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266900 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266904 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266908 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266910 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266913 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266917 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266918 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266920 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266930 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266931 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266932 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266934 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266935 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266939 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266947 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266969 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267021 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267025 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267027 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267198 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267203 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267204 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267209 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267210 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267213 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267222 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267226 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267234 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267236 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267251 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267367 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267371 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267375 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267380 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267381 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267384 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267419 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267432 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267435 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267436 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267439 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267445 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267448 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267449 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267466 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267468 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267470 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267472 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267473 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267479 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267491 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267495 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267496 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267497 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267502 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267524 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267555 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267565 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267567 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267570 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267571 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267583 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267584 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267592 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267594 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267595 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267596 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267597 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267600 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267611 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267615 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267616 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267621 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267623 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267627 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267629 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267630 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267632 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267636 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267638 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267643 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267646 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267648 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267649 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267651 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267656 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267657 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267658 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267659 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267661 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267662 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267663 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267666 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267667 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267669 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267673 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267676 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267677 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267678 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267680 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267682 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267683 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267689 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267690 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267691 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267693 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267701 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267702 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267704 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267712 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267714 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267715 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267719 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267725 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267726 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267728 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267738 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267918 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267919 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267922 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267927 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267932 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267939 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267943 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267948 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267952 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267953 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267954 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267968 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267983 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267986 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267987 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267990 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267991 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267995 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268024 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268029 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268030 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268031 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268038 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268051 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268220 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268221 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268222 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268223 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268307 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268659 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268966 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268967 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268981 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268983 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268985 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268987 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268994 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269001 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269002 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269003 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269024 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269025 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269027 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269030 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269081 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269090 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269092 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269094 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269095 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269098 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269100 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269104 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269106 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269107 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269111 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269112 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269115 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269116 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269117 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269118 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269119 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269124 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269125 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269131 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269132 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269133 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269138 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269141 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269153 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269154 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269157 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269158 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269166 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269170 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269172 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269174 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269175 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269177 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269178 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269181 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269184 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269185 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269186 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269187 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269190 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269195 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269198 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269227 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269229 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269232 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269233 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269235 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269236 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269239 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269240 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269241 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269244 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269245 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269254 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269255 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269257 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269258 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269270 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269272 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269273 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269281 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269283 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269286 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269289 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269290 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269304 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269307 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269314 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269318 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269337 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269362 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269364 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269376 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269378 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269383 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269385 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269386 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269391 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269403 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269404 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269410 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269414 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269415 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269505 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269511 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269512 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269513 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269556 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269557 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269574 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269577 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269588 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269637 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269643 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269644 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269652 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269654 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269658 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269659 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269660 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269661 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269663 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269669 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269670 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269672 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269674 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269675 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269677 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269678 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269681 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269682 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269684 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269687 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269688 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269689 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269694 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269709 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269711 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269712 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269713 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269714 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269719 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269722 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269724 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269726 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269727 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269731 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269733 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269734 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269770 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269772 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269773 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269786 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269796 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269797 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269799 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269801 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269808 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269810 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269811 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269817 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269819 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269826 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269877 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269879 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269884 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269886 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269889 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269898 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269899 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269902 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269950 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269961 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269964 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269973 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269976 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269979 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269984 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269986 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269988 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269990 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269991 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269993 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269994 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269995 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269996 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269997 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269998 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270058 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270059 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270102 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270112 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270113 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270132 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270241 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270244 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270248 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270249 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270257 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270260 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270302 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271290 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271291 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271349 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271366 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271368 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271395 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271526 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271717 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271731 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271813 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271818 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271820 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271825 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271826 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271827 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271830 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271831 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271832 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271833 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271834 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271835 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271858 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271859 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271866 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271869 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271870 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271899 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271904 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271906 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271908 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271912 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271937 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271955 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271964 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271967 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272146 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272150 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272176 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272179 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272180 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272183 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272184 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272187 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272194 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272197 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272204 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272207 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272211 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272242 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272246 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272263 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272268 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272282 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272296 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272359 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272360 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272361 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272362 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272373 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272374 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272380 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272381 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272383 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272384 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272387 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272389 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272406 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272422 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272434 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272462 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272466 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272467 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272468 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272470 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272471 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272472 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272474 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272478 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272480 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272482 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272483 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272489 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272492 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272494 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272499 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272500 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272504 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272505 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272514 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272517 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272522 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272523 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272524 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272568 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272572 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272573 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272578 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272591 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272607 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272610 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272612 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272613 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272614 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272617 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272618 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272620 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272642 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272646 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272659 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272662 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272664 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272665 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272668 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272670 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272671 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272675 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272678 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272680 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272681 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272682 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272685 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272686 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272689 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272690 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272691 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272693 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272694 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272706 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272781 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272785 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272787 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272797 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272800 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272807 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272836 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272843 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272847 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272848 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272850 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272853 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272858 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272863 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272867 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272871 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272891 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272892 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272897 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272903 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272907 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272920 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272973 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272993 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273005 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273023 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273035 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273044 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273053 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273054 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273117 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273231 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274072 * https://jira.suse.com/browse/PED-15441 * https://jira.suse.com/browse/PED-15986 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Tue Aug 25 22:33:32 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2026 22:33:32 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23236-1: important: Security update for snpguest Message-ID: <178769721284.4158.12153338679535326923@6f3a8d4f1c47> # Security update for snpguest Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23236-1 Release Date: 2026-08-13T23:12:37Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1270527 * bsc#1270541 * bsc#1270642 * bsc#1270720 * bsc#1270799 * bsc#1270873 * bsc#1270947 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-41677 * CVE-2026-41678 * CVE-2026-41681 * CVE-2026-41898 * CVE-2026-42327 * CVE-2026-44662 * CVE-2026-45784 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-41677 ( SUSE ): 1.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:U * CVE-2026-41677 ( SUSE ): 3.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-41677 ( NVD ): 1.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:U/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-41677 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-41678 ( SUSE ): 8.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-41678 ( SUSE ): 7.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-41678 ( NVD ): 7.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:U/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-41678 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-41681 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-41681 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-41681 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:U/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-41681 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-41898 ( SUSE ): 8.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-41898 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-41898 ( NVD ): 8.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-41898 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-42327 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-42327 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-42327 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-44662 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-44662 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-44662 ( NVD ): 5.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-45784 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45784 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-45784 ( NVD ): 5.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-45784 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 An update that solves seven vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for snpguest fixes the following issues: * CVE-2026-41677: openssl: out-of-bounds read in PEM password callback when returning an oversized length (bsc#1270541). * CVE-2026-41678: openssl: OOB write due to incorrect bounds assertion in `aes::unwrap_key()` (bsc#1270642). * CVE-2026-41681: openssl: stack corruption due to `MdCtxRef::digest_final()` writing past caller buffer with no length check (bsc#1270720). * CVE-2026-41898: openssl: information leak to network peers due to unchecked callback-returned length in PSK and cookie generate trampolines (bsc#1270799). * CVE-2026-42327: openssl: undefined behavior in `X509Ref::ocsp_responders` when processing certificates with non-UTF-8 OCSP URLs (bsc#1270527). * CVE-2026-44662: openssl: heap buffer overflow when encrypting with AES key- wrap-with-padding (bsc#1270873). * CVE-2026-45784: openssl: out-of-bounds write in `CipherCtxRef::cipher_update_inplace` for AES-KW-PAD ciphers (bsc#1270947). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1457=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1457=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 (x86_64) * snpguest-debuginfo-0.10.0-160000.2.1 * snpguest-0.10.0-160000.2.1 * snpguest-debugsource-0.10.0-160000.2.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 (x86_64) * snpguest-debuginfo-0.10.0-160000.2.1 * snpguest-0.10.0-160000.2.1 * snpguest-debugsource-0.10.0-160000.2.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-41677.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-41678.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-41681.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-41898.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-42327.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-44662.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45784.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270527 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270541 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270642 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270720 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270799 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270873 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270947 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Wed Aug 26 08:30:17 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2026 08:30:17 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3803-1: important: Security update for LibVNCServer Message-ID: <178773301791.6935.235737839900641825@6f3a8d4f1c47> # Security update for LibVNCServer Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3803-1 Release Date: 2026-08-25T18:48:49Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1276218 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-50538 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-50538 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-50538 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 * SUSE Package Hub 15 15-SP7 An update that solves one vulnerability can now be installed. ## Description: This update for LibVNCServer fixes the following issue: * CVE-2026-50538: a malicious (or man-in-the-middle) VNC server can force a connecting `libvncclient` to write attacker- controlled data past the end of its framebuffer (bsc#1276218). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Package Hub 15 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Packagehub-Subpackages-15-SP7-2026-3803=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Package Hub 15 15-SP7 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * LibVNCServer-debugsource-0.9.10-150000.4.41.1 * libvncserver0-debuginfo-0.9.10-150000.4.41.1 * libvncserver0-0.9.10-150000.4.41.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-50538.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1276218 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Wed Aug 26 12:30:27 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2026 12:30:27 -0000 Subject: SUSE-RU-2026:23278-1: important: Recommended update for cloud-init Message-ID: <178774742788.14791.10904131455479575329@5cbab41a56f5> # Recommended update for cloud-init Announcement ID: SUSE-RU-2026:23278-1 Release Date: 2026-08-25T06:29:35Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1267422 * bsc#1274554 Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 An update that has two fixes can now be installed. ## Description: This update for cloud-init fixes the following issues: * Fix: SLEM 6.1 is assigned systemd-timesyncd by cloudinit (bsc#1274554) * Fix: Cloud init failures observed [ thread::1hcnhpN0LIaV02LMM-IqGis:: ] (bsc#1267422) ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SL-Micro-6.2-1501=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * cloud-init-config-suse-25.1.3-160000.3.1 * cloud-init-25.1.3-160000.3.1 ## References: * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267422 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274554 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Wed Aug 26 12:31:04 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2026 12:31:04 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23277-1: moderate: Security update for pcp Message-ID: <178774746446.14791.7251040316919884653@5cbab41a56f5> # Security update for pcp Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23277-1 Release Date: 2026-08-24T20:30:29Z Rating: moderate References: * bsc#1272922 * bsc#1272923 * bsc#1272924 * bsc#1272925 * bsc#1272926 * bsc#1272927 * bsc#1272928 * bsc#1272930 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-16524 * CVE-2026-16526 * CVE-2026-16527 * CVE-2026-16529 * CVE-2026-16530 * CVE-2026-16531 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-16524 ( SUSE ): 9.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-16524 ( SUSE ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-16524 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-16526 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-16526 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-16526 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-16527 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-16527 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-16527 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-16529 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-16529 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-16529 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-16530 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-16530 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-16530 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-16531 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-16531 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-16531 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 An update that solves six vulnerabilities and has two fixes can now be installed. ## Description: This update for pcp fixes the following issues: * CVE-2026-16524: command injection in `linux_sockets` PMDA via `network.persocket.filter` (bsc#1272922). * CVE-2026-16526: pmdaroot privilege escalation via `FD_CLOEXEC` fd inheritance and missing peer credentials (bsc#1272923). * CVE-2026-16527: missing authentication flags in pmproxy REST API (bsc#1272924). * CVE-2026-16529: integer overflow in `__pmGetPDU` leads to permanent DoS (bsc#1272925). * CVE-2026-16530: multiple OOB reads in libpcp record and PDU decoders (bsc#1272926). * CVE-2026-16531: path traversal via hostname in pmproxy logger servlet (bsc#1272927). * command injection in `pmieconf` `write_pmiefile` via `$HOME` and `-f` (bsc#1272928). * command injection in `pmlogcp/pmlogmv` `do_link` via unsanitised filenames (bsc#1272930). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SL-Micro-6.2-1495=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * libpcp_import1-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * libpcp3-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-debuginfo-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * libpcp3-debuginfo-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-debugsource-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * libpcp_import1-debuginfo-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 (noarch) * pcp-conf-6.2.0-160000.4.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16524.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16526.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16527.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16529.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16530.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16531.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272922 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272923 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272924 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272925 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272926 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272927 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272928 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272930 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Wed Aug 26 12:31:43 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2026 12:31:43 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23276-1: important: Security update for dracut Message-ID: <178774750394.14791.9250518472500258093@5cbab41a56f5> # Security update for dracut Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23276-1 Release Date: 2026-08-24T20:17:13Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1274432 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-15816 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-15816 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-15816 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 An update that solves one vulnerability can now be installed. ## Description: This update for dracut fixes the following issue: Update to version 059+suse.726.gde083b3a1. Securitys issue fixed: * CVE-2026-15816: root code execution via unescaped error message written to sourced emergency-hook script in `die()` (bsc#1274432). Other updates and bugfixes: * Fix(base): sanitize message written by `die()` to the emergency hook. * Feat(base): add escape function implementing `printf %q`. ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SL-Micro-6.2-1498=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * dracut-debugsource-059+suse.726.gde083b3a1-160000.1.1 * dracut-debuginfo-059+suse.726.gde083b3a1-160000.1.1 * dracut-fips-059+suse.726.gde083b3a1-160000.1.1 * dracut-059+suse.726.gde083b3a1-160000.1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-15816.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274432 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Wed Aug 26 12:32:33 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2026 12:32:33 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23275-1: moderate: Security update for libarchive Message-ID: <178774755366.14791.15794168481486588120@5cbab41a56f5> # Security update for libarchive Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23275-1 Release Date: 2026-08-24T19:05:42Z Rating: moderate References: * bsc#1254340 * bsc#1254341 * bsc#1254342 * bsc#1260998 * bsc#1260999 * bsc#1261000 * bsc#1261002 * bsc#1261003 Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 An update that has eight fixes can now be installed. ## Description: This update for libarchive fixes the following issues: * Fix creation of temporary files in target directory (bsc#1254340) * Fix out-of-bounds buffer overrun when using p[H_LEVEL_OFFSET] (bsc#1254341) * Fix buffer overrun in archive_le32dec when reading truncated 7zip headers (bsc#1254342) * Fix NULL pointer dereference in archive_acl_from_text_w() (bsc#1260998) * Fix SEGV in check_7zip_header_in_sfx via ELF offset validation (bsc#1260999) * Fix out-of-bounds access on ELF 64-bit header (bsc#1261000) * Fix RAR5 memory leak with many filters (bsc#1261002) * Fix file descriptor leak in mtree parser cleanup (bsc#1261003) ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SL-Micro-6.2-1490=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * libarchive13-debuginfo-3.8.1-160000.4.1 * libarchive13-3.8.1-160000.4.1 * libarchive-debugsource-3.8.1-160000.4.1 ## References: * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1254340 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1254341 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1254342 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1260998 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1260999 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1261000 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1261002 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1261003 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Wed Aug 26 12:33:12 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2026 12:33:12 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23274-1: moderate: Security update for gstreamer-plugins-bad Message-ID: <178774759274.14791.5760457017005296306@5cbab41a56f5> # Security update for gstreamer-plugins-bad Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23274-1 Release Date: 2026-08-24T16:47:32Z Rating: moderate References: * bsc#1268394 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-52718 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-52718 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52718 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 An update that solves one vulnerability can now be installed. ## Description: This update for gstreamer-plugins-bad fixes the following issue: * CVE-2026-52718: byte count instead of a bit count in gst_av1_parser_parse_tile_list_obu() can cause parser desynchronization and an application crash (bsc#1268394). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SL-Micro-6.2-1488=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * libgstplayer-1_0-0-1.26.7-160000.4.1 * libgstplay-1_0-0-1.26.7-160000.4.1 * gstreamer-plugins-bad-debugsource-1.26.7-160000.4.1 * libgstplay-1_0-0-debuginfo-1.26.7-160000.4.1 * gstreamer-plugins-bad-debuginfo-1.26.7-160000.4.1 * libgstplayer-1_0-0-debuginfo-1.26.7-160000.4.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52718.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268394 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Wed Aug 26 12:33:51 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2026 12:33:51 -0000 Subject: SUSE-RU-2026:23273-1: moderate: Recommended update for xfsprogs Message-ID: <178774763161.14791.6834382847683854910@5cbab41a56f5> # Recommended update for xfsprogs Announcement ID: SUSE-RU-2026:23273-1 Release Date: 2026-08-24T16:43:36Z Rating: moderate References: * bsc#1244684 Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 An update that has one fix can now be installed. ## Description: This update for xfsprogs fixes the following issues: * Fix: fstests generic/753 fails on xfs (bsc#1244684): * xfs_repair: don't fail on INCOMPLETE attrs in leaf blocks ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SL-Micro-6.2-1487=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * xfsprogs-6.19.0-160000.3.1 * xfsprogs-debugsource-6.19.0-160000.3.1 * xfsprogs-debuginfo-6.19.0-160000.3.1 ## References: * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1244684 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Wed Aug 26 12:34:48 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2026 12:34:48 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23272-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel RT (Live Patch 0 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 16) Message-ID: <178774768815.14791.10853541508784500343@5cbab41a56f5> # Security update for the Linux Kernel RT (Live Patch 0 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 16) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23272-1 Release Date: 2026-08-24T15:53:14Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1253437 * bsc#1259134 * bsc#1262213 * bsc#1263791 * bsc#1264078 * bsc#1264483 * bsc#1265306 * bsc#1266668 * bsc#1267362 * bsc#1268281 * bsc#1268624 * bsc#1269034 * bsc#1269196 * bsc#1269282 * bsc#1269803 * bsc#1269822 * bsc#1269885 * bsc#1269903 * bsc#1270023 * bsc#1270024 * bsc#1270300 * bsc#1271543 * bsc#1271867 * bsc#1272139 Cross-References: * CVE-2025-40204 * CVE-2026-23161 * CVE-2026-23449 * CVE-2026-31629 * CVE-2026-31759 * CVE-2026-43077 * CVE-2026-43109 * CVE-2026-43110 * CVE-2026-43206 * CVE-2026-46037 * CVE-2026-46242 * CVE-2026-46274 * CVE-2026-46319 * CVE-2026-52923 * CVE-2026-52956 * CVE-2026-52972 * CVE-2026-53133 * CVE-2026-53182 * CVE-2026-53205 * CVE-2026-53224 * CVE-2026-53233 * CVE-2026-53246 * CVE-2026-64530 * CVE-2026-64600 CVSS scores: * CVE-2025-40204 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-40204 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2025-40204 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23161 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23161 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23161 ( NVD ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-23161 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23449 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23449 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23449 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31629 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31629 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31629 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31759 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31759 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31759 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43077 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43077 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43077 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43109 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43109 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43109 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43110 ( SUSE ): 7.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:H/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43110 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43110 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43206 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43206 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46037 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( SUSE ): 8.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46274 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46274 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 5.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53182 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53182 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53182 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53205 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53205 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53205 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53233 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53233 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53233 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 An update that solves 24 vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 6.12.0-160000.5.1 fixes various security issues. The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2025-40204: sctp: Fix MAC comparison to be constant-time (bsc#1253437). * CVE-2026-23161: mm/shmem, swap: fix race of truncate and swap entry split (bsc#1259134). * CVE-2026-23449: net/sched: teql: Fix double-free in teql_master_xmit (bsc#1262213). * CVE-2026-31629: nfc: llcp: add missing return after LLCP_CLOSED checks (bsc#1263791). * CVE-2026-31759: usb: ulpi: fix double free in ulpi_register_interface() error path (bsc#1264078). * CVE-2026-43077: crypto: algif_aead - Fix minimum RX size check for decryption (bsc#1265306). * CVE-2026-43109: x86: shadow stacks: proper error handling for mmap lock (bsc#1269282). * CVE-2026-43110: wifi: brcmfmac: validate bsscfg indices in IF events (bsc#1264483). * CVE-2026-43206: drm/amdkfd: Fix out-of-bounds write in kfd_event_page_set() (bsc#1266668). * CVE-2026-46037: ipv4: icmp: validate reply type before using icmp_pointers (bsc#1267362). * CVE-2026-46242: eventpoll: fix ep_remove struct eventpoll / struct file UAF (bsc#1270300). * CVE-2026-46274: io-wq: check that the predecessor is hashed in io_wq_remove_pending() (bsc#1268624). * CVE-2026-46319: net/sched: act_ct: Only release RCU read lock after ct_ft (bsc#1268281). * CVE-2026-52923: ipc: limit next_id allocation to the valid ID range (bsc#1269034). * CVE-2026-52956: libceph: Fix potential out-of-bounds access in __ceph_x_decrypt() (bsc#1272139). * CVE-2026-52972: crypto: af_alg - Cap AEAD AD length to 0x80000000 (bsc#1269196). * CVE-2026-53133: RDMA/umem: Fix truncation for block sizes >= 4G (bsc#1269822). * CVE-2026-53182: wifi: nl80211: reject oversized EMA RNR lists (bsc#1269885). * CVE-2026-53205: accel/ivpu: Add bounds checks for firmware log indices (bsc#1269903). * CVE-2026-53224: sctp: validate embedded INIT chunk and address list lengths in cookie (bsc#1270023). * CVE-2026-53233: netdev: fix double-free in netdev_nl_bind_rx_doit() (bsc#1269803). * CVE-2026-53246: sctp: validate cached peer INIT chunk length in COOKIE_ECHO processing (bsc#1270024). * CVE-2026-64530: net/sched: cls_api: Handle TC_ACT_CONSUMED in tcf_qevent_hand (bsc#1271867). * CVE-2026-64600: xfs: resample the data fork mapping after cycling ILOCK (RefluXFS) (bsc#1271543). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SL-Micro-6.2-1486=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 (x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-SLE16-RT_Update_0-debugsource-15-160000.3.4 * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_5-rt-15-160000.3.4 * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_5-rt-debuginfo-15-160000.3.4 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-40204.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23161.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23449.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31629.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31759.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43077.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43109.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43110.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43206.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46037.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46242.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46274.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46319.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52923.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52956.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52972.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53133.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53182.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53205.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53224.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53233.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53246.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64530.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64600.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1253437 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1259134 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262213 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263791 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264078 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264483 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265306 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266668 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267362 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268281 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268624 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269034 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269196 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269282 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269803 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269822 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269885 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269903 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270023 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270024 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270300 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271543 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271867 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272139 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Wed Aug 26 12:36:00 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2026 12:36:00 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23271-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel RT (Live Patch 1 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 16) Message-ID: <178774776009.14791.16361171416284996623@5cbab41a56f5> # Security update for the Linux Kernel RT (Live Patch 1 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 16) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23271-1 Release Date: 2026-08-24T15:53:14Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1253437 * bsc#1259134 * bsc#1262213 * bsc#1263791 * bsc#1264078 * bsc#1264483 * bsc#1265306 * bsc#1266668 * bsc#1267362 * bsc#1268281 * bsc#1268624 * bsc#1269034 * bsc#1269196 * bsc#1269282 * bsc#1269803 * bsc#1269822 * bsc#1269885 * bsc#1269903 * bsc#1270023 * bsc#1270024 * bsc#1270300 * bsc#1271543 * bsc#1271867 * bsc#1272139 Cross-References: * CVE-2025-40204 * CVE-2026-23161 * CVE-2026-23449 * CVE-2026-31629 * CVE-2026-31759 * CVE-2026-43077 * CVE-2026-43109 * CVE-2026-43110 * CVE-2026-43206 * CVE-2026-46037 * CVE-2026-46242 * CVE-2026-46274 * CVE-2026-46319 * CVE-2026-52923 * CVE-2026-52956 * CVE-2026-52972 * CVE-2026-53133 * CVE-2026-53182 * CVE-2026-53205 * CVE-2026-53224 * CVE-2026-53233 * CVE-2026-53246 * CVE-2026-64530 * CVE-2026-64600 CVSS scores: * CVE-2025-40204 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-40204 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2025-40204 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23161 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23161 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23161 ( NVD ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-23161 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23449 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23449 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23449 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31629 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31629 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31629 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31759 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31759 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31759 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43077 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43077 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43077 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43109 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43109 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43109 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43110 ( SUSE ): 7.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:H/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43110 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43110 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43206 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43206 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46037 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( SUSE ): 8.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46274 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46274 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 5.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53182 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53182 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53182 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53205 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53205 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53205 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53233 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53233 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53233 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 An update that solves 24 vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 6.12.0-160000.6.1 fixes various security issues. The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2025-40204: sctp: Fix MAC comparison to be constant-time (bsc#1253437). * CVE-2026-23161: mm/shmem, swap: fix race of truncate and swap entry split (bsc#1259134). * CVE-2026-23449: net/sched: teql: Fix double-free in teql_master_xmit (bsc#1262213). * CVE-2026-31629: nfc: llcp: add missing return after LLCP_CLOSED checks (bsc#1263791). * CVE-2026-31759: usb: ulpi: fix double free in ulpi_register_interface() error path (bsc#1264078). * CVE-2026-43077: crypto: algif_aead - Fix minimum RX size check for decryption (bsc#1265306). * CVE-2026-43109: x86: shadow stacks: proper error handling for mmap lock (bsc#1269282). * CVE-2026-43110: wifi: brcmfmac: validate bsscfg indices in IF events (bsc#1264483). * CVE-2026-43206: drm/amdkfd: Fix out-of-bounds write in kfd_event_page_set() (bsc#1266668). * CVE-2026-46037: ipv4: icmp: validate reply type before using icmp_pointers (bsc#1267362). * CVE-2026-46242: eventpoll: fix ep_remove struct eventpoll / struct file UAF (bsc#1270300). * CVE-2026-46274: io-wq: check that the predecessor is hashed in io_wq_remove_pending() (bsc#1268624). * CVE-2026-46319: net/sched: act_ct: Only release RCU read lock after ct_ft (bsc#1268281). * CVE-2026-52923: ipc: limit next_id allocation to the valid ID range (bsc#1269034). * CVE-2026-52956: libceph: Fix potential out-of-bounds access in __ceph_x_decrypt() (bsc#1272139). * CVE-2026-52972: crypto: af_alg - Cap AEAD AD length to 0x80000000 (bsc#1269196). * CVE-2026-53133: RDMA/umem: Fix truncation for block sizes >= 4G (bsc#1269822). * CVE-2026-53182: wifi: nl80211: reject oversized EMA RNR lists (bsc#1269885). * CVE-2026-53205: accel/ivpu: Add bounds checks for firmware log indices (bsc#1269903). * CVE-2026-53224: sctp: validate embedded INIT chunk and address list lengths in cookie (bsc#1270023). * CVE-2026-53233: netdev: fix double-free in netdev_nl_bind_rx_doit() (bsc#1269803). * CVE-2026-53246: sctp: validate cached peer INIT chunk length in COOKIE_ECHO processing (bsc#1270024). * CVE-2026-64530: net/sched: cls_api: Handle TC_ACT_CONSUMED in tcf_qevent_hand (bsc#1271867). * CVE-2026-64600: xfs: resample the data fork mapping after cycling ILOCK (RefluXFS) (bsc#1271543). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SL-Micro-6.2-1485=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 (x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_6-rt-debuginfo-14-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-SLE16-RT_Update_1-debugsource-14-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_6-rt-14-160000.1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-40204.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23161.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23449.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31629.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31759.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43077.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43109.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43110.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43206.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46037.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46242.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46274.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46319.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52923.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52956.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52972.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53133.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53182.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53205.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53224.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53233.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53246.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64530.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64600.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1253437 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1259134 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262213 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263791 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264078 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264483 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265306 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266668 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267362 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268281 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268624 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269034 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269196 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269282 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269803 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269822 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269885 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269903 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270023 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270024 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270300 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271543 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271867 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272139 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Wed Aug 26 12:37:12 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2026 12:37:12 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23270-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel RT (Live Patch 2 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 16) Message-ID: <178774783236.14791.2756493215219073127@5cbab41a56f5> # Security update for the Linux Kernel RT (Live Patch 2 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 16) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23270-1 Release Date: 2026-08-24T15:53:14Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1259134 * bsc#1262213 * bsc#1263791 * bsc#1264078 * bsc#1264483 * bsc#1265306 * bsc#1266668 * bsc#1267362 * bsc#1268281 * bsc#1268624 * bsc#1269034 * bsc#1269196 * bsc#1269282 * bsc#1269803 * bsc#1269822 * bsc#1269885 * bsc#1269903 * bsc#1270023 * bsc#1270024 * bsc#1270300 * bsc#1271543 * bsc#1271867 * bsc#1272139 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-23161 * CVE-2026-23449 * CVE-2026-31629 * CVE-2026-31759 * CVE-2026-43077 * CVE-2026-43109 * CVE-2026-43110 * CVE-2026-43206 * CVE-2026-46037 * CVE-2026-46242 * CVE-2026-46274 * CVE-2026-46319 * CVE-2026-52923 * CVE-2026-52956 * CVE-2026-52972 * CVE-2026-53133 * CVE-2026-53182 * CVE-2026-53205 * CVE-2026-53224 * CVE-2026-53233 * CVE-2026-53246 * CVE-2026-64530 * CVE-2026-64600 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-23161 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23161 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23161 ( NVD ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-23161 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23449 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23449 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23449 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31629 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31629 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31629 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31759 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31759 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31759 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43077 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43077 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43077 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43109 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43109 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43109 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43110 ( SUSE ): 7.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:H/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43110 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43110 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43206 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43206 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46037 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( SUSE ): 8.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46274 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46274 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 5.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53182 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53182 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53182 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53205 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53205 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53205 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53233 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53233 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53233 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 An update that solves 23 vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 6.12.0-160000.7.1 fixes various security issues. The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2026-23161: mm/shmem, swap: fix race of truncate and swap entry split (bsc#1259134). * CVE-2026-23449: net/sched: teql: Fix double-free in teql_master_xmit (bsc#1262213). * CVE-2026-31629: nfc: llcp: add missing return after LLCP_CLOSED checks (bsc#1263791). * CVE-2026-31759: usb: ulpi: fix double free in ulpi_register_interface() error path (bsc#1264078). * CVE-2026-43077: crypto: algif_aead - Fix minimum RX size check for decryption (bsc#1265306). * CVE-2026-43109: x86: shadow stacks: proper error handling for mmap lock (bsc#1269282). * CVE-2026-43110: wifi: brcmfmac: validate bsscfg indices in IF events (bsc#1264483). * CVE-2026-43206: drm/amdkfd: Fix out-of-bounds write in kfd_event_page_set() (bsc#1266668). * CVE-2026-46037: ipv4: icmp: validate reply type before using icmp_pointers (bsc#1267362). * CVE-2026-46242: eventpoll: fix ep_remove struct eventpoll / struct file UAF (bsc#1270300). * CVE-2026-46274: io-wq: check that the predecessor is hashed in io_wq_remove_pending() (bsc#1268624). * CVE-2026-46319: net/sched: act_ct: Only release RCU read lock after ct_ft (bsc#1268281). * CVE-2026-52923: ipc: limit next_id allocation to the valid ID range (bsc#1269034). * CVE-2026-52956: libceph: Fix potential out-of-bounds access in __ceph_x_decrypt() (bsc#1272139). * CVE-2026-52972: crypto: af_alg - Cap AEAD AD length to 0x80000000 (bsc#1269196). * CVE-2026-53133: RDMA/umem: Fix truncation for block sizes >= 4G (bsc#1269822). * CVE-2026-53182: wifi: nl80211: reject oversized EMA RNR lists (bsc#1269885). * CVE-2026-53205: accel/ivpu: Add bounds checks for firmware log indices (bsc#1269903). * CVE-2026-53224: sctp: validate embedded INIT chunk and address list lengths in cookie (bsc#1270023). * CVE-2026-53233: netdev: fix double-free in netdev_nl_bind_rx_doit() (bsc#1269803). * CVE-2026-53246: sctp: validate cached peer INIT chunk length in COOKIE_ECHO processing (bsc#1270024). * CVE-2026-64530: net/sched: cls_api: Handle TC_ACT_CONSUMED in tcf_qevent_hand (bsc#1271867). * CVE-2026-64600: xfs: resample the data fork mapping after cycling ILOCK (RefluXFS) (bsc#1271543). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SL-Micro-6.2-1484=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 (x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_7-rt-debuginfo-12-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_7-rt-12-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-SLE16-RT_Update_2-debugsource-12-160000.1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23161.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23449.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31629.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31759.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43077.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43109.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43110.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43206.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46037.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46242.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46274.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46319.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52923.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52956.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52972.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53133.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53182.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53205.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53224.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53233.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53246.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64530.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64600.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1259134 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262213 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263791 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264078 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264483 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265306 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266668 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267362 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268281 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268624 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269034 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269196 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269282 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269803 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269822 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269885 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269903 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270023 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270024 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270300 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271543 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271867 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272139 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Wed Aug 26 12:38:23 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2026 12:38:23 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23269-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel RT (Live Patch 3 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 16) Message-ID: <178774790382.14791.4467077153543131831@5cbab41a56f5> # Security update for the Linux Kernel RT (Live Patch 3 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 16) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23269-1 Release Date: 2026-08-24T15:53:14Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1259134 * bsc#1262213 * bsc#1263791 * bsc#1264078 * bsc#1264483 * bsc#1265306 * bsc#1266668 * bsc#1267362 * bsc#1268281 * bsc#1268624 * bsc#1269034 * bsc#1269196 * bsc#1269282 * bsc#1269803 * bsc#1269822 * bsc#1269885 * bsc#1269903 * bsc#1270023 * bsc#1270024 * bsc#1270300 * bsc#1271543 * bsc#1271867 * bsc#1272139 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-23161 * CVE-2026-23449 * CVE-2026-31629 * CVE-2026-31759 * CVE-2026-43077 * CVE-2026-43109 * CVE-2026-43110 * CVE-2026-43206 * CVE-2026-46037 * CVE-2026-46242 * CVE-2026-46274 * CVE-2026-46319 * CVE-2026-52923 * CVE-2026-52956 * CVE-2026-52972 * CVE-2026-53133 * CVE-2026-53182 * CVE-2026-53205 * CVE-2026-53224 * CVE-2026-53233 * CVE-2026-53246 * CVE-2026-64530 * CVE-2026-64600 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-23161 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23161 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23161 ( NVD ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-23161 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23449 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23449 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23449 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31629 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31629 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31629 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31759 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31759 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31759 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43077 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43077 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43077 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43109 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43109 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43109 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43110 ( SUSE ): 7.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:H/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43110 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43110 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43206 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43206 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46037 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( SUSE ): 8.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46274 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46274 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 5.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53182 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53182 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53182 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53205 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53205 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53205 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53233 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53233 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53233 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 An update that solves 23 vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 6.12.0-160000.8.1 fixes various security issues. The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2026-23161: mm/shmem, swap: fix race of truncate and swap entry split (bsc#1259134). * CVE-2026-23449: net/sched: teql: Fix double-free in teql_master_xmit (bsc#1262213). * CVE-2026-31629: nfc: llcp: add missing return after LLCP_CLOSED checks (bsc#1263791). * CVE-2026-31759: usb: ulpi: fix double free in ulpi_register_interface() error path (bsc#1264078). * CVE-2026-43077: crypto: algif_aead - Fix minimum RX size check for decryption (bsc#1265306). * CVE-2026-43109: x86: shadow stacks: proper error handling for mmap lock (bsc#1269282). * CVE-2026-43110: wifi: brcmfmac: validate bsscfg indices in IF events (bsc#1264483). * CVE-2026-43206: drm/amdkfd: Fix out-of-bounds write in kfd_event_page_set() (bsc#1266668). * CVE-2026-46037: ipv4: icmp: validate reply type before using icmp_pointers (bsc#1267362). * CVE-2026-46242: eventpoll: fix ep_remove struct eventpoll / struct file UAF (bsc#1270300). * CVE-2026-46274: io-wq: check that the predecessor is hashed in io_wq_remove_pending() (bsc#1268624). * CVE-2026-46319: net/sched: act_ct: Only release RCU read lock after ct_ft (bsc#1268281). * CVE-2026-52923: ipc: limit next_id allocation to the valid ID range (bsc#1269034). * CVE-2026-52956: libceph: Fix potential out-of-bounds access in __ceph_x_decrypt() (bsc#1272139). * CVE-2026-52972: crypto: af_alg - Cap AEAD AD length to 0x80000000 (bsc#1269196). * CVE-2026-53133: RDMA/umem: Fix truncation for block sizes >= 4G (bsc#1269822). * CVE-2026-53182: wifi: nl80211: reject oversized EMA RNR lists (bsc#1269885). * CVE-2026-53205: accel/ivpu: Add bounds checks for firmware log indices (bsc#1269903). * CVE-2026-53224: sctp: validate embedded INIT chunk and address list lengths in cookie (bsc#1270023). * CVE-2026-53233: netdev: fix double-free in netdev_nl_bind_rx_doit() (bsc#1269803). * CVE-2026-53246: sctp: validate cached peer INIT chunk length in COOKIE_ECHO processing (bsc#1270024). * CVE-2026-64530: net/sched: cls_api: Handle TC_ACT_CONSUMED in tcf_qevent_hand (bsc#1271867). * CVE-2026-64600: xfs: resample the data fork mapping after cycling ILOCK (RefluXFS) (bsc#1271543). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SL-Micro-6.2-1483=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 (x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_8-rt-debuginfo-11-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-SLE16-RT_Update_3-debugsource-11-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_8-rt-11-160000.1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23161.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23449.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31629.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31759.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43077.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43109.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43110.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43206.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46037.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46242.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46274.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46319.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52923.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52956.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52972.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53133.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53182.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53205.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53224.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53233.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53246.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64530.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64600.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1259134 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262213 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263791 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264078 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264483 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265306 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266668 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267362 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268281 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268624 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269034 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269196 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269282 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269803 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269822 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269885 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269903 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270023 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270024 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270300 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271543 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271867 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272139 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Wed Aug 26 12:39:39 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2026 12:39:39 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23268-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel RT (Live Patch 4 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 16) Message-ID: <178774797905.14791.14575233170608340947@5cbab41a56f5> # Security update for the Linux Kernel RT (Live Patch 4 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 16) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23268-1 Release Date: 2026-08-24T15:53:14Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1259134 * bsc#1262213 * bsc#1263791 * bsc#1264078 * bsc#1264483 * bsc#1265306 * bsc#1266668 * bsc#1267362 * bsc#1268281 * bsc#1268624 * bsc#1269034 * bsc#1269196 * bsc#1269282 * bsc#1269803 * bsc#1269822 * bsc#1269885 * bsc#1269903 * bsc#1270023 * bsc#1270024 * bsc#1270300 * bsc#1271543 * bsc#1271867 * bsc#1272139 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-23161 * CVE-2026-23449 * CVE-2026-31629 * CVE-2026-31759 * CVE-2026-43077 * CVE-2026-43109 * CVE-2026-43110 * CVE-2026-43206 * CVE-2026-46037 * CVE-2026-46242 * CVE-2026-46274 * CVE-2026-46319 * CVE-2026-52923 * CVE-2026-52956 * CVE-2026-52972 * CVE-2026-53133 * CVE-2026-53182 * CVE-2026-53205 * CVE-2026-53224 * CVE-2026-53233 * CVE-2026-53246 * CVE-2026-64530 * CVE-2026-64600 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-23161 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23161 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23161 ( NVD ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-23161 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23449 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23449 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23449 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31629 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31629 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31629 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31759 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31759 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31759 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43077 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43077 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43077 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43109 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43109 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43109 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43110 ( SUSE ): 7.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:H/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43110 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43110 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43206 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43206 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46037 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( SUSE ): 8.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46274 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46274 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 5.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53182 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53182 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53182 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53205 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53205 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53205 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53233 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53233 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53233 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 An update that solves 23 vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 6.12.0-160000.9.1 fixes various security issues. The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2026-23161: mm/shmem, swap: fix race of truncate and swap entry split (bsc#1259134). * CVE-2026-23449: net/sched: teql: Fix double-free in teql_master_xmit (bsc#1262213). * CVE-2026-31629: nfc: llcp: add missing return after LLCP_CLOSED checks (bsc#1263791). * CVE-2026-31759: usb: ulpi: fix double free in ulpi_register_interface() error path (bsc#1264078). * CVE-2026-43077: crypto: algif_aead - Fix minimum RX size check for decryption (bsc#1265306). * CVE-2026-43109: x86: shadow stacks: proper error handling for mmap lock (bsc#1269282). * CVE-2026-43110: wifi: brcmfmac: validate bsscfg indices in IF events (bsc#1264483). * CVE-2026-43206: drm/amdkfd: Fix out-of-bounds write in kfd_event_page_set() (bsc#1266668). * CVE-2026-46037: ipv4: icmp: validate reply type before using icmp_pointers (bsc#1267362). * CVE-2026-46242: eventpoll: fix ep_remove struct eventpoll / struct file UAF (bsc#1270300). * CVE-2026-46274: io-wq: check that the predecessor is hashed in io_wq_remove_pending() (bsc#1268624). * CVE-2026-46319: net/sched: act_ct: Only release RCU read lock after ct_ft (bsc#1268281). * CVE-2026-52923: ipc: limit next_id allocation to the valid ID range (bsc#1269034). * CVE-2026-52956: libceph: Fix potential out-of-bounds access in __ceph_x_decrypt() (bsc#1272139). * CVE-2026-52972: crypto: af_alg - Cap AEAD AD length to 0x80000000 (bsc#1269196). * CVE-2026-53133: RDMA/umem: Fix truncation for block sizes >= 4G (bsc#1269822). * CVE-2026-53182: wifi: nl80211: reject oversized EMA RNR lists (bsc#1269885). * CVE-2026-53205: accel/ivpu: Add bounds checks for firmware log indices (bsc#1269903). * CVE-2026-53224: sctp: validate embedded INIT chunk and address list lengths in cookie (bsc#1270023). * CVE-2026-53233: netdev: fix double-free in netdev_nl_bind_rx_doit() (bsc#1269803). * CVE-2026-53246: sctp: validate cached peer INIT chunk length in COOKIE_ECHO processing (bsc#1270024). * CVE-2026-64530: net/sched: cls_api: Handle TC_ACT_CONSUMED in tcf_qevent_hand (bsc#1271867). * CVE-2026-64600: xfs: resample the data fork mapping after cycling ILOCK (RefluXFS) (bsc#1271543). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SL-Micro-6.2-1482=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 (x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_9-rt-debuginfo-11-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_9-rt-11-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-SLE16-RT_Update_4-debugsource-11-160000.1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23161.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23449.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31629.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31759.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43077.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43109.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43110.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43206.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46037.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46242.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46274.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46319.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52923.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52956.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52972.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53133.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53182.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53205.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53224.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53233.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53246.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64530.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64600.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1259134 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262213 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263791 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264078 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264483 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265306 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266668 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267362 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268281 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268624 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269034 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269196 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269282 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269803 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269822 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269885 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269903 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270023 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270024 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270300 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271543 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271867 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272139 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Wed Aug 26 12:40:57 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2026 12:40:57 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23267-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel RT (Live Patch 5 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 16) Message-ID: <178774805787.14791.10793614617690132089@5cbab41a56f5> # Security update for the Linux Kernel RT (Live Patch 5 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 16) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23267-1 Release Date: 2026-08-24T15:53:14Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1259134 * bsc#1262213 * bsc#1263791 * bsc#1264078 * bsc#1264483 * bsc#1265306 * bsc#1266668 * bsc#1267362 * bsc#1268281 * bsc#1268624 * bsc#1269034 * bsc#1269196 * bsc#1269282 * bsc#1269803 * bsc#1269822 * bsc#1269885 * bsc#1269903 * bsc#1270023 * bsc#1270024 * bsc#1270300 * bsc#1271543 * bsc#1271867 * bsc#1272139 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-23161 * CVE-2026-23449 * CVE-2026-31629 * CVE-2026-31759 * CVE-2026-43077 * CVE-2026-43109 * CVE-2026-43110 * CVE-2026-43206 * CVE-2026-46037 * CVE-2026-46242 * CVE-2026-46274 * CVE-2026-46319 * CVE-2026-52923 * CVE-2026-52956 * CVE-2026-52972 * CVE-2026-53133 * CVE-2026-53182 * CVE-2026-53205 * CVE-2026-53224 * CVE-2026-53233 * CVE-2026-53246 * CVE-2026-64530 * CVE-2026-64600 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-23161 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23161 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23161 ( NVD ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-23161 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23449 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23449 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23449 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31629 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31629 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31629 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31759 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31759 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31759 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43077 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43077 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43077 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43109 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43109 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43109 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43110 ( SUSE ): 7.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:H/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43110 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43110 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43206 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43206 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46037 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( SUSE ): 8.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46274 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46274 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 5.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53182 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53182 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53182 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53205 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53205 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53205 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53233 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53233 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53233 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 An update that solves 23 vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 6.12.0-160000.26.1 fixes various security issues. The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2026-23161: mm/shmem, swap: fix race of truncate and swap entry split (bsc#1259134). * CVE-2026-23449: net/sched: teql: Fix double-free in teql_master_xmit (bsc#1262213). * CVE-2026-31629: nfc: llcp: add missing return after LLCP_CLOSED checks (bsc#1263791). * CVE-2026-31759: usb: ulpi: fix double free in ulpi_register_interface() error path (bsc#1264078). * CVE-2026-43077: crypto: algif_aead - Fix minimum RX size check for decryption (bsc#1265306). * CVE-2026-43109: x86: shadow stacks: proper error handling for mmap lock (bsc#1269282). * CVE-2026-43110: wifi: brcmfmac: validate bsscfg indices in IF events (bsc#1264483). * CVE-2026-43206: drm/amdkfd: Fix out-of-bounds write in kfd_event_page_set() (bsc#1266668). * CVE-2026-46037: ipv4: icmp: validate reply type before using icmp_pointers (bsc#1267362). * CVE-2026-46242: eventpoll: fix ep_remove struct eventpoll / struct file UAF (bsc#1270300). * CVE-2026-46274: io-wq: check that the predecessor is hashed in io_wq_remove_pending() (bsc#1268624). * CVE-2026-46319: net/sched: act_ct: Only release RCU read lock after ct_ft (bsc#1268281). * CVE-2026-52923: ipc: limit next_id allocation to the valid ID range (bsc#1269034). * CVE-2026-52956: libceph: Fix potential out-of-bounds access in __ceph_x_decrypt() (bsc#1272139). * CVE-2026-52972: crypto: af_alg - Cap AEAD AD length to 0x80000000 (bsc#1269196). * CVE-2026-53133: RDMA/umem: Fix truncation for block sizes >= 4G (bsc#1269822). * CVE-2026-53182: wifi: nl80211: reject oversized EMA RNR lists (bsc#1269885). * CVE-2026-53205: accel/ivpu: Add bounds checks for firmware log indices (bsc#1269903). * CVE-2026-53224: sctp: validate embedded INIT chunk and address list lengths in cookie (bsc#1270023). * CVE-2026-53233: netdev: fix double-free in netdev_nl_bind_rx_doit() (bsc#1269803). * CVE-2026-53246: sctp: validate cached peer INIT chunk length in COOKIE_ECHO processing (bsc#1270024). * CVE-2026-64530: net/sched: cls_api: Handle TC_ACT_CONSUMED in tcf_qevent_hand (bsc#1271867). * CVE-2026-64600: xfs: resample the data fork mapping after cycling ILOCK (RefluXFS) (bsc#1271543). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SL-Micro-6.2-1481=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 (x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_26-rt-debuginfo-10-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_26-rt-10-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-SLE16-RT_Update_5-debugsource-10-160000.1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23161.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23449.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31629.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31759.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43077.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43109.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43110.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43206.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46037.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46242.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46274.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46319.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52923.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52956.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52972.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53133.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53182.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53205.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53224.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53233.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53246.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64530.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64600.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1259134 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262213 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263791 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264078 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264483 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265306 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266668 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267362 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268281 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268624 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269034 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269196 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269282 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269803 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269822 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269885 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269903 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270023 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270024 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270300 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271543 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271867 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272139 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Wed Aug 26 12:42:07 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2026 12:42:07 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23266-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel RT (Live Patch 6 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 16) Message-ID: <178774812755.14791.11918883359549339990@5cbab41a56f5> # Security update for the Linux Kernel RT (Live Patch 6 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 16) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23266-1 Release Date: 2026-08-24T15:50:14Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1262213 * bsc#1263791 * bsc#1264078 * bsc#1264483 * bsc#1265306 * bsc#1267362 * bsc#1268281 * bsc#1268624 * bsc#1269034 * bsc#1269196 * bsc#1269282 * bsc#1269803 * bsc#1269822 * bsc#1269885 * bsc#1269903 * bsc#1270023 * bsc#1270024 * bsc#1270300 * bsc#1271543 * bsc#1271867 * bsc#1272139 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-23449 * CVE-2026-31629 * CVE-2026-31759 * CVE-2026-43077 * CVE-2026-43109 * CVE-2026-43110 * CVE-2026-46037 * CVE-2026-46242 * CVE-2026-46274 * CVE-2026-46319 * CVE-2026-52923 * CVE-2026-52956 * CVE-2026-52972 * CVE-2026-53133 * CVE-2026-53182 * CVE-2026-53205 * CVE-2026-53224 * CVE-2026-53233 * CVE-2026-53246 * CVE-2026-64530 * CVE-2026-64600 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-23449 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23449 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23449 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31629 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31629 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31629 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31759 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31759 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31759 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43077 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43077 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43077 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43109 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43109 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43109 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43110 ( SUSE ): 7.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:H/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43110 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43110 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46037 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( SUSE ): 8.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46274 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46274 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 5.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53182 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53182 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53182 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53205 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53205 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53205 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53233 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53233 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53233 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 An update that solves 21 vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 6.12.0-160000.27.1 fixes various security issues. The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2026-23449: net/sched: teql: Fix double-free in teql_master_xmit (bsc#1262213). * CVE-2026-31629: nfc: llcp: add missing return after LLCP_CLOSED checks (bsc#1263791). * CVE-2026-31759: usb: ulpi: fix double free in ulpi_register_interface() error path (bsc#1264078). * CVE-2026-43077: crypto: algif_aead - Fix minimum RX size check for decryption (bsc#1265306). * CVE-2026-43109: x86: shadow stacks: proper error handling for mmap lock (bsc#1269282). * CVE-2026-43110: wifi: brcmfmac: validate bsscfg indices in IF events (bsc#1264483). * CVE-2026-46037: ipv4: icmp: validate reply type before using icmp_pointers (bsc#1267362). * CVE-2026-46242: eventpoll: fix ep_remove struct eventpoll / struct file UAF (bsc#1270300). * CVE-2026-46274: io-wq: check that the predecessor is hashed in io_wq_remove_pending() (bsc#1268624). * CVE-2026-46319: net/sched: act_ct: Only release RCU read lock after ct_ft (bsc#1268281). * CVE-2026-52923: ipc: limit next_id allocation to the valid ID range (bsc#1269034). * CVE-2026-52956: libceph: Fix potential out-of-bounds access in __ceph_x_decrypt() (bsc#1272139). * CVE-2026-52972: crypto: af_alg - Cap AEAD AD length to 0x80000000 (bsc#1269196). * CVE-2026-53133: RDMA/umem: Fix truncation for block sizes >= 4G (bsc#1269822). * CVE-2026-53182: wifi: nl80211: reject oversized EMA RNR lists (bsc#1269885). * CVE-2026-53205: accel/ivpu: Add bounds checks for firmware log indices (bsc#1269903). * CVE-2026-53224: sctp: validate embedded INIT chunk and address list lengths in cookie (bsc#1270023). * CVE-2026-53233: netdev: fix double-free in netdev_nl_bind_rx_doit() (bsc#1269803). * CVE-2026-53246: sctp: validate cached peer INIT chunk length in COOKIE_ECHO processing (bsc#1270024). * CVE-2026-64530: net/sched: cls_api: Handle TC_ACT_CONSUMED in tcf_qevent_hand (bsc#1271867). * CVE-2026-64600: xfs: resample the data fork mapping after cycling ILOCK (RefluXFS) (bsc#1271543). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SL-Micro-6.2-1480=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 (x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_27-rt-debuginfo-9-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-SLE16-RT_Update_6-debugsource-9-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_27-rt-9-160000.1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23449.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31629.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31759.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43077.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43109.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43110.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46037.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46242.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46274.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46319.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52923.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52956.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52972.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53133.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53182.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53205.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53224.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53233.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53246.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64530.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64600.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262213 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263791 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264078 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264483 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265306 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267362 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268281 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268624 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269034 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269196 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269282 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269803 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269822 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269885 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269903 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270023 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270024 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270300 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271543 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271867 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272139 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Wed Aug 26 12:43:15 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2026 12:43:15 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23265-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel RT (Live Patch 7 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 16) Message-ID: <178774819504.14791.3868609653908895374@5cbab41a56f5> # Security update for the Linux Kernel RT (Live Patch 7 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 16) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23265-1 Release Date: 2026-08-24T15:50:14Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1262213 * bsc#1263791 * bsc#1264483 * bsc#1265306 * bsc#1267362 * bsc#1268281 * bsc#1268624 * bsc#1269034 * bsc#1269196 * bsc#1269282 * bsc#1269803 * bsc#1269822 * bsc#1269885 * bsc#1269903 * bsc#1270023 * bsc#1270024 * bsc#1270300 * bsc#1271543 * bsc#1271867 * bsc#1272139 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-23449 * CVE-2026-31629 * CVE-2026-43077 * CVE-2026-43109 * CVE-2026-43110 * CVE-2026-46037 * CVE-2026-46242 * CVE-2026-46274 * CVE-2026-46319 * CVE-2026-52923 * CVE-2026-52956 * CVE-2026-52972 * CVE-2026-53133 * CVE-2026-53182 * CVE-2026-53205 * CVE-2026-53224 * CVE-2026-53233 * CVE-2026-53246 * CVE-2026-64530 * CVE-2026-64600 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-23449 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23449 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23449 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31629 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31629 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31629 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43077 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43077 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43077 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43109 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43109 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43109 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43110 ( SUSE ): 7.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:H/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43110 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43110 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46037 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( SUSE ): 8.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46274 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46274 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 5.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53182 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53182 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53182 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53205 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53205 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53205 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53233 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53233 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53233 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 An update that solves 20 vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 6.12.0-160000.28.1 fixes various security issues. The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2026-23449: net/sched: teql: Fix double-free in teql_master_xmit (bsc#1262213). * CVE-2026-31629: nfc: llcp: add missing return after LLCP_CLOSED checks (bsc#1263791). * CVE-2026-43077: crypto: algif_aead - Fix minimum RX size check for decryption (bsc#1265306). * CVE-2026-43109: x86: shadow stacks: proper error handling for mmap lock (bsc#1269282). * CVE-2026-43110: wifi: brcmfmac: validate bsscfg indices in IF events (bsc#1264483). * CVE-2026-46037: ipv4: icmp: validate reply type before using icmp_pointers (bsc#1267362). * CVE-2026-46242: eventpoll: fix ep_remove struct eventpoll / struct file UAF (bsc#1270300). * CVE-2026-46274: io-wq: check that the predecessor is hashed in io_wq_remove_pending() (bsc#1268624). * CVE-2026-46319: net/sched: act_ct: Only release RCU read lock after ct_ft (bsc#1268281). * CVE-2026-52923: ipc: limit next_id allocation to the valid ID range (bsc#1269034). * CVE-2026-52956: libceph: Fix potential out-of-bounds access in __ceph_x_decrypt() (bsc#1272139). * CVE-2026-52972: crypto: af_alg - Cap AEAD AD length to 0x80000000 (bsc#1269196). * CVE-2026-53133: RDMA/umem: Fix truncation for block sizes >= 4G (bsc#1269822). * CVE-2026-53182: wifi: nl80211: reject oversized EMA RNR lists (bsc#1269885). * CVE-2026-53205: accel/ivpu: Add bounds checks for firmware log indices (bsc#1269903). * CVE-2026-53224: sctp: validate embedded INIT chunk and address list lengths in cookie (bsc#1270023). * CVE-2026-53233: netdev: fix double-free in netdev_nl_bind_rx_doit() (bsc#1269803). * CVE-2026-53246: sctp: validate cached peer INIT chunk length in COOKIE_ECHO processing (bsc#1270024). * CVE-2026-64530: net/sched: cls_api: Handle TC_ACT_CONSUMED in tcf_qevent_hand (bsc#1271867). * CVE-2026-64600: xfs: resample the data fork mapping after cycling ILOCK (RefluXFS) (bsc#1271543). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SL-Micro-6.2-1479=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 (x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_28-rt-8-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-SLE16-RT_Update_7-debugsource-8-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_28-rt-debuginfo-8-160000.1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23449.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31629.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43077.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43109.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43110.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46037.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46242.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46274.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46319.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52923.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52956.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52972.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53133.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53182.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53205.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53224.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53233.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53246.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64530.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64600.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262213 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263791 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264483 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265306 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267362 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268281 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268624 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269034 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269196 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269282 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269803 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269822 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269885 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269903 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270023 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270024 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270300 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271543 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271867 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272139 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Wed Aug 26 12:44:23 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2026 12:44:23 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23264-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel RT (Live Patch 8 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 16) Message-ID: <178774826386.14791.17002384120693552873@5cbab41a56f5> # Security update for the Linux Kernel RT (Live Patch 8 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 16) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23264-1 Release Date: 2026-08-24T15:50:14Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1262213 * bsc#1263791 * bsc#1264483 * bsc#1265306 * bsc#1267362 * bsc#1268281 * bsc#1268624 * bsc#1269034 * bsc#1269196 * bsc#1269282 * bsc#1269803 * bsc#1269822 * bsc#1269885 * bsc#1269903 * bsc#1270023 * bsc#1270024 * bsc#1270300 * bsc#1271543 * bsc#1271867 * bsc#1272139 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-23449 * CVE-2026-31629 * CVE-2026-43077 * CVE-2026-43109 * CVE-2026-43110 * CVE-2026-46037 * CVE-2026-46242 * CVE-2026-46274 * CVE-2026-46319 * CVE-2026-52923 * CVE-2026-52956 * CVE-2026-52972 * CVE-2026-53133 * CVE-2026-53182 * CVE-2026-53205 * CVE-2026-53224 * CVE-2026-53233 * CVE-2026-53246 * CVE-2026-64530 * CVE-2026-64600 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-23449 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23449 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23449 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31629 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31629 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31629 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43077 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43077 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43077 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43109 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43109 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43109 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43110 ( SUSE ): 7.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:H/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43110 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43110 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46037 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( SUSE ): 8.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46274 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46274 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 5.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53182 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53182 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53182 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53205 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53205 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53205 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53233 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53233 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53233 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 An update that solves 20 vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 6.12.0-160000.29.1 fixes various security issues. The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2026-23449: net/sched: teql: Fix double-free in teql_master_xmit (bsc#1262213). * CVE-2026-31629: nfc: llcp: add missing return after LLCP_CLOSED checks (bsc#1263791). * CVE-2026-43077: crypto: algif_aead - Fix minimum RX size check for decryption (bsc#1265306). * CVE-2026-43109: x86: shadow stacks: proper error handling for mmap lock (bsc#1269282). * CVE-2026-43110: wifi: brcmfmac: validate bsscfg indices in IF events (bsc#1264483). * CVE-2026-46037: ipv4: icmp: validate reply type before using icmp_pointers (bsc#1267362). * CVE-2026-46242: eventpoll: fix ep_remove struct eventpoll / struct file UAF (bsc#1270300). * CVE-2026-46274: io-wq: check that the predecessor is hashed in io_wq_remove_pending() (bsc#1268624). * CVE-2026-46319: net/sched: act_ct: Only release RCU read lock after ct_ft (bsc#1268281). * CVE-2026-52923: ipc: limit next_id allocation to the valid ID range (bsc#1269034). * CVE-2026-52956: libceph: Fix potential out-of-bounds access in __ceph_x_decrypt() (bsc#1272139). * CVE-2026-52972: crypto: af_alg - Cap AEAD AD length to 0x80000000 (bsc#1269196). * CVE-2026-53133: RDMA/umem: Fix truncation for block sizes >= 4G (bsc#1269822). * CVE-2026-53182: wifi: nl80211: reject oversized EMA RNR lists (bsc#1269885). * CVE-2026-53205: accel/ivpu: Add bounds checks for firmware log indices (bsc#1269903). * CVE-2026-53224: sctp: validate embedded INIT chunk and address list lengths in cookie (bsc#1270023). * CVE-2026-53233: netdev: fix double-free in netdev_nl_bind_rx_doit() (bsc#1269803). * CVE-2026-53246: sctp: validate cached peer INIT chunk length in COOKIE_ECHO processing (bsc#1270024). * CVE-2026-64530: net/sched: cls_api: Handle TC_ACT_CONSUMED in tcf_qevent_hand (bsc#1271867). * CVE-2026-64600: xfs: resample the data fork mapping after cycling ILOCK (RefluXFS) (bsc#1271543). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SL-Micro-6.2-1478=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 (x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_29-rt-7-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-SLE16-RT_Update_8-debugsource-7-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_29-rt-debuginfo-7-160000.1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23449.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31629.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43077.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43109.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43110.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46037.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46242.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46274.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46319.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52923.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52956.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52972.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53133.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53182.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53205.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53224.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53233.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53246.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64530.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64600.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262213 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263791 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264483 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265306 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267362 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268281 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268624 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269034 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269196 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269282 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269803 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269822 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269885 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269903 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270023 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270024 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270300 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271543 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271867 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272139 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Wed Aug 26 12:47:43 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2026 12:47:43 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23261-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel RT (Live Patch 11 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 16) Message-ID: <178774846379.14791.15200142711592911531@5cbab41a56f5> # Security update for the Linux Kernel RT (Live Patch 11 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 16) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23261-1 Release Date: 2026-08-24T15:50:14Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1262213 * bsc#1263791 * bsc#1264483 * bsc#1265306 * bsc#1267362 * bsc#1268281 * bsc#1269034 * bsc#1269196 * bsc#1269282 * bsc#1269803 * bsc#1269822 * bsc#1269885 * bsc#1269903 * bsc#1270023 * bsc#1270024 * bsc#1270300 * bsc#1271543 * bsc#1271867 * bsc#1272139 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-23449 * CVE-2026-31629 * CVE-2026-43077 * CVE-2026-43109 * CVE-2026-43110 * CVE-2026-46037 * CVE-2026-46242 * CVE-2026-46319 * CVE-2026-52923 * CVE-2026-52956 * CVE-2026-52972 * CVE-2026-53133 * CVE-2026-53182 * CVE-2026-53205 * CVE-2026-53224 * CVE-2026-53233 * CVE-2026-53246 * CVE-2026-64530 * CVE-2026-64600 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-23449 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23449 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23449 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31629 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31629 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31629 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43077 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43077 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43077 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43109 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43109 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43109 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43110 ( SUSE ): 7.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:H/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43110 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43110 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46037 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( SUSE ): 8.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 5.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53182 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53182 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53182 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53205 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53205 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53205 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53233 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53233 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53233 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 An update that solves 19 vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 6.12.0-160000.32.1 fixes various security issues. The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2026-23449: net/sched: teql: Fix double-free in teql_master_xmit (bsc#1262213). * CVE-2026-31629: nfc: llcp: add missing return after LLCP_CLOSED checks (bsc#1263791). * CVE-2026-43077: crypto: algif_aead - Fix minimum RX size check for decryption (bsc#1265306). * CVE-2026-43109: x86: shadow stacks: proper error handling for mmap lock (bsc#1269282). * CVE-2026-43110: wifi: brcmfmac: validate bsscfg indices in IF events (bsc#1264483). * CVE-2026-46037: ipv4: icmp: validate reply type before using icmp_pointers (bsc#1267362). * CVE-2026-46242: eventpoll: fix ep_remove struct eventpoll / struct file UAF (bsc#1270300). * CVE-2026-46319: net/sched: act_ct: Only release RCU read lock after ct_ft (bsc#1268281). * CVE-2026-52923: ipc: limit next_id allocation to the valid ID range (bsc#1269034). * CVE-2026-52956: libceph: Fix potential out-of-bounds access in __ceph_x_decrypt() (bsc#1272139). * CVE-2026-52972: crypto: af_alg - Cap AEAD AD length to 0x80000000 (bsc#1269196). * CVE-2026-53133: RDMA/umem: Fix truncation for block sizes >= 4G (bsc#1269822). * CVE-2026-53182: wifi: nl80211: reject oversized EMA RNR lists (bsc#1269885). * CVE-2026-53205: accel/ivpu: Add bounds checks for firmware log indices (bsc#1269903). * CVE-2026-53224: sctp: validate embedded INIT chunk and address list lengths in cookie (bsc#1270023). * CVE-2026-53233: netdev: fix double-free in netdev_nl_bind_rx_doit() (bsc#1269803). * CVE-2026-53246: sctp: validate cached peer INIT chunk length in COOKIE_ECHO processing (bsc#1270024). * CVE-2026-64530: net/sched: cls_api: Handle TC_ACT_CONSUMED in tcf_qevent_hand (bsc#1271867). * CVE-2026-64600: xfs: resample the data fork mapping after cycling ILOCK (RefluXFS) (bsc#1271543). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SL-Micro-6.2-1475=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 (x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_32-rt-6-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_32-rt-debuginfo-6-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-SLE16-RT_Update_11-debugsource-6-160000.1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23449.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31629.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43077.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43109.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43110.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46037.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46242.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46319.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52923.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52956.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52972.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53133.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53182.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53205.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53224.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53233.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53246.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64530.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64600.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262213 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263791 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264483 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265306 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267362 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268281 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269034 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269196 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269282 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269803 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269822 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269885 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269903 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270023 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270024 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270300 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271543 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271867 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272139 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Wed Aug 26 12:46:36 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2026 12:46:36 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23262-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel RT (Live Patch 10 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 16) Message-ID: <178774839684.14791.13909191494722936667@5cbab41a56f5> # Security update for the Linux Kernel RT (Live Patch 10 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 16) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23262-1 Release Date: 2026-08-24T15:50:14Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1262213 * bsc#1263791 * bsc#1264483 * bsc#1265306 * bsc#1267362 * bsc#1268281 * bsc#1269034 * bsc#1269196 * bsc#1269282 * bsc#1269803 * bsc#1269822 * bsc#1269885 * bsc#1269903 * bsc#1270023 * bsc#1270024 * bsc#1270300 * bsc#1271543 * bsc#1271867 * bsc#1272139 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-23449 * CVE-2026-31629 * CVE-2026-43077 * CVE-2026-43109 * CVE-2026-43110 * CVE-2026-46037 * CVE-2026-46242 * CVE-2026-46319 * CVE-2026-52923 * CVE-2026-52956 * CVE-2026-52972 * CVE-2026-53133 * CVE-2026-53182 * CVE-2026-53205 * CVE-2026-53224 * CVE-2026-53233 * CVE-2026-53246 * CVE-2026-64530 * CVE-2026-64600 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-23449 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23449 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23449 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31629 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31629 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31629 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43077 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43077 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43077 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43109 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43109 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43109 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43110 ( SUSE ): 7.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:H/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43110 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43110 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46037 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( SUSE ): 8.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 5.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53182 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53182 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53182 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53205 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53205 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53205 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53233 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53233 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53233 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 An update that solves 19 vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 6.12.0-160000.31.1 fixes various security issues. The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2026-23449: net/sched: teql: Fix double-free in teql_master_xmit (bsc#1262213). * CVE-2026-31629: nfc: llcp: add missing return after LLCP_CLOSED checks (bsc#1263791). * CVE-2026-43077: crypto: algif_aead - Fix minimum RX size check for decryption (bsc#1265306). * CVE-2026-43109: x86: shadow stacks: proper error handling for mmap lock (bsc#1269282). * CVE-2026-43110: wifi: brcmfmac: validate bsscfg indices in IF events (bsc#1264483). * CVE-2026-46037: ipv4: icmp: validate reply type before using icmp_pointers (bsc#1267362). * CVE-2026-46242: eventpoll: fix ep_remove struct eventpoll / struct file UAF (bsc#1270300). * CVE-2026-46319: net/sched: act_ct: Only release RCU read lock after ct_ft (bsc#1268281). * CVE-2026-52923: ipc: limit next_id allocation to the valid ID range (bsc#1269034). * CVE-2026-52956: libceph: Fix potential out-of-bounds access in __ceph_x_decrypt() (bsc#1272139). * CVE-2026-52972: crypto: af_alg - Cap AEAD AD length to 0x80000000 (bsc#1269196). * CVE-2026-53133: RDMA/umem: Fix truncation for block sizes >= 4G (bsc#1269822). * CVE-2026-53182: wifi: nl80211: reject oversized EMA RNR lists (bsc#1269885). * CVE-2026-53205: accel/ivpu: Add bounds checks for firmware log indices (bsc#1269903). * CVE-2026-53224: sctp: validate embedded INIT chunk and address list lengths in cookie (bsc#1270023). * CVE-2026-53233: netdev: fix double-free in netdev_nl_bind_rx_doit() (bsc#1269803). * CVE-2026-53246: sctp: validate cached peer INIT chunk length in COOKIE_ECHO processing (bsc#1270024). * CVE-2026-64530: net/sched: cls_api: Handle TC_ACT_CONSUMED in tcf_qevent_hand (bsc#1271867). * CVE-2026-64600: xfs: resample the data fork mapping after cycling ILOCK (RefluXFS) (bsc#1271543). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SL-Micro-6.2-1476=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 (x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_31-rt-6-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_31-rt-debuginfo-6-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-SLE16-RT_Update_10-debugsource-6-160000.1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23449.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31629.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43077.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43109.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43110.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46037.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46242.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46319.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52923.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52956.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52972.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53133.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53182.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53205.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53224.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53233.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53246.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64530.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64600.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262213 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263791 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264483 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265306 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267362 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268281 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269034 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269196 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269282 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269803 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269822 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269885 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269903 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270023 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270024 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270300 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271543 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271867 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272139 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Wed Aug 26 12:48:46 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2026 12:48:46 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23260-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel RT (Live Patch 12 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 16) Message-ID: <178774852626.14791.3918776295811172377@5cbab41a56f5> # Security update for the Linux Kernel RT (Live Patch 12 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 16) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23260-1 Release Date: 2026-08-24T15:50:14Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1267362 * bsc#1268281 * bsc#1269034 * bsc#1269196 * bsc#1269282 * bsc#1269803 * bsc#1269822 * bsc#1269885 * bsc#1269903 * bsc#1270023 * bsc#1270024 * bsc#1270300 * bsc#1271543 * bsc#1271867 * bsc#1272139 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-43109 * CVE-2026-46037 * CVE-2026-46242 * CVE-2026-46319 * CVE-2026-52923 * CVE-2026-52956 * CVE-2026-52972 * CVE-2026-53133 * CVE-2026-53182 * CVE-2026-53205 * CVE-2026-53224 * CVE-2026-53233 * CVE-2026-53246 * CVE-2026-64530 * CVE-2026-64600 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-43109 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43109 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43109 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46037 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( SUSE ): 8.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 5.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53182 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53182 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53182 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53205 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53205 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53205 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53233 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53233 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53233 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 An update that solves 15 vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 6.12.0-160000.33.1 fixes various security issues. The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2026-43109: x86: shadow stacks: proper error handling for mmap lock (bsc#1269282). * CVE-2026-46037: ipv4: icmp: validate reply type before using icmp_pointers (bsc#1267362). * CVE-2026-46242: eventpoll: fix ep_remove struct eventpoll / struct file UAF (bsc#1270300). * CVE-2026-46319: net/sched: act_ct: Only release RCU read lock after ct_ft (bsc#1268281). * CVE-2026-52923: ipc: limit next_id allocation to the valid ID range (bsc#1269034). * CVE-2026-52956: libceph: Fix potential out-of-bounds access in __ceph_x_decrypt() (bsc#1272139). * CVE-2026-52972: crypto: af_alg - Cap AEAD AD length to 0x80000000 (bsc#1269196). * CVE-2026-53133: RDMA/umem: Fix truncation for block sizes >= 4G (bsc#1269822). * CVE-2026-53182: wifi: nl80211: reject oversized EMA RNR lists (bsc#1269885). * CVE-2026-53205: accel/ivpu: Add bounds checks for firmware log indices (bsc#1269903). * CVE-2026-53224: sctp: validate embedded INIT chunk and address list lengths in cookie (bsc#1270023). * CVE-2026-53233: netdev: fix double-free in netdev_nl_bind_rx_doit() (bsc#1269803). * CVE-2026-53246: sctp: validate cached peer INIT chunk length in COOKIE_ECHO processing (bsc#1270024). * CVE-2026-64530: net/sched: cls_api: Handle TC_ACT_CONSUMED in tcf_qevent_hand (bsc#1271867). * CVE-2026-64600: xfs: resample the data fork mapping after cycling ILOCK (RefluXFS) (bsc#1271543). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SL-Micro-6.2-1474=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 (x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_33-rt-debuginfo-4-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_33-rt-4-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-SLE16-RT_Update_12-debugsource-4-160000.1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43109.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46037.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46242.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46319.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52923.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52956.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52972.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53133.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53182.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53205.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53224.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53233.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53246.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64530.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64600.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267362 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268281 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269034 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269196 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269282 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269803 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269822 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269885 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269903 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270023 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270024 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270300 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271543 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271867 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272139 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Wed Aug 26 12:49:54 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2026 12:49:54 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23259-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel RT (Live Patch 13 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 16) Message-ID: <178774859409.14791.7986602249851176462@5cbab41a56f5> # Security update for the Linux Kernel RT (Live Patch 13 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 16) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23259-1 Release Date: 2026-08-24T15:50:14Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1267362 * bsc#1268281 * bsc#1269034 * bsc#1269196 * bsc#1269282 * bsc#1269803 * bsc#1269822 * bsc#1269885 * bsc#1269903 * bsc#1270023 * bsc#1270024 * bsc#1270300 * bsc#1271543 * bsc#1271867 * bsc#1272139 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-43109 * CVE-2026-46037 * CVE-2026-46242 * CVE-2026-46319 * CVE-2026-52923 * CVE-2026-52956 * CVE-2026-52972 * CVE-2026-53133 * CVE-2026-53182 * CVE-2026-53205 * CVE-2026-53224 * CVE-2026-53233 * CVE-2026-53246 * CVE-2026-64530 * CVE-2026-64600 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-43109 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43109 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43109 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46037 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( SUSE ): 8.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 5.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53182 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53182 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53182 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53205 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53205 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53205 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53233 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53233 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53233 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 An update that solves 15 vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 6.12.0-160000.34.1 fixes various security issues. The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2026-43109: x86: shadow stacks: proper error handling for mmap lock (bsc#1269282). * CVE-2026-46037: ipv4: icmp: validate reply type before using icmp_pointers (bsc#1267362). * CVE-2026-46242: eventpoll: fix ep_remove struct eventpoll / struct file UAF (bsc#1270300). * CVE-2026-46319: net/sched: act_ct: Only release RCU read lock after ct_ft (bsc#1268281). * CVE-2026-52923: ipc: limit next_id allocation to the valid ID range (bsc#1269034). * CVE-2026-52956: libceph: Fix potential out-of-bounds access in __ceph_x_decrypt() (bsc#1272139). * CVE-2026-52972: crypto: af_alg - Cap AEAD AD length to 0x80000000 (bsc#1269196). * CVE-2026-53133: RDMA/umem: Fix truncation for block sizes >= 4G (bsc#1269822). * CVE-2026-53182: wifi: nl80211: reject oversized EMA RNR lists (bsc#1269885). * CVE-2026-53205: accel/ivpu: Add bounds checks for firmware log indices (bsc#1269903). * CVE-2026-53224: sctp: validate embedded INIT chunk and address list lengths in cookie (bsc#1270023). * CVE-2026-53233: netdev: fix double-free in netdev_nl_bind_rx_doit() (bsc#1269803). * CVE-2026-53246: sctp: validate cached peer INIT chunk length in COOKIE_ECHO processing (bsc#1270024). * CVE-2026-64530: net/sched: cls_api: Handle TC_ACT_CONSUMED in tcf_qevent_hand (bsc#1271867). * CVE-2026-64600: xfs: resample the data fork mapping after cycling ILOCK (RefluXFS) (bsc#1271543). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SL-Micro-6.2-1473=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 (x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-SLE16-RT_Update_13-debugsource-4-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_34-rt-debuginfo-4-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_34-rt-4-160000.1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43109.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46037.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46242.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46319.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52923.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52956.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52972.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53133.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53182.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53205.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53224.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53233.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53246.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64530.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64600.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267362 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268281 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269034 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269196 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269282 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269803 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269822 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269885 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269903 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270023 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270024 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270300 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271543 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271867 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272139 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Wed Aug 26 12:50:50 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2026 12:50:50 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23258-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel RT (Live Patch 14 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 16) Message-ID: <178774865039.14791.4499187885494610947@5cbab41a56f5> # Security update for the Linux Kernel RT (Live Patch 14 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 16) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23258-1 Release Date: 2026-08-24T15:50:14Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1267362 * bsc#1268281 * bsc#1269034 * bsc#1269196 * bsc#1269803 * bsc#1269822 * bsc#1270023 * bsc#1270024 * bsc#1270300 * bsc#1271543 * bsc#1271867 * bsc#1272139 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-46037 * CVE-2026-46242 * CVE-2026-46319 * CVE-2026-52923 * CVE-2026-52956 * CVE-2026-52972 * CVE-2026-53133 * CVE-2026-53224 * CVE-2026-53233 * CVE-2026-53246 * CVE-2026-64530 * CVE-2026-64600 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46037 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( SUSE ): 8.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 5.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53233 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53233 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53233 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 An update that solves 12 vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 6.12.0-160000.35.1 fixes various security issues. The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2026-46037: ipv4: icmp: validate reply type before using icmp_pointers (bsc#1267362). * CVE-2026-46242: eventpoll: fix ep_remove struct eventpoll / struct file UAF (bsc#1270300). * CVE-2026-46319: net/sched: act_ct: Only release RCU read lock after ct_ft (bsc#1268281). * CVE-2026-52923: ipc: limit next_id allocation to the valid ID range (bsc#1269034). * CVE-2026-52956: libceph: Fix potential out-of-bounds access in __ceph_x_decrypt() (bsc#1272139). * CVE-2026-52972: crypto: af_alg - Cap AEAD AD length to 0x80000000 (bsc#1269196). * CVE-2026-53133: RDMA/umem: Fix truncation for block sizes >= 4G (bsc#1269822). * CVE-2026-53224: sctp: validate embedded INIT chunk and address list lengths in cookie (bsc#1270023). * CVE-2026-53233: netdev: fix double-free in netdev_nl_bind_rx_doit() (bsc#1269803). * CVE-2026-53246: sctp: validate cached peer INIT chunk length in COOKIE_ECHO processing (bsc#1270024). * CVE-2026-64530: net/sched: cls_api: Handle TC_ACT_CONSUMED in tcf_qevent_hand (bsc#1271867). * CVE-2026-64600: xfs: resample the data fork mapping after cycling ILOCK (RefluXFS) (bsc#1271543). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SL-Micro-6.2-1472=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 (x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_35-rt-4-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_35-rt-debuginfo-4-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-SLE16-RT_Update_14-debugsource-4-160000.1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46037.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46242.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46319.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52923.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52956.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52972.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53133.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53224.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53233.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53246.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64530.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64600.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267362 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268281 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269034 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269196 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269803 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269822 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270023 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270024 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270300 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271543 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271867 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272139 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Wed Aug 26 12:51:37 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2026 12:51:37 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23257-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel RT (Live Patch 15 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 16) Message-ID: <178774869797.14791.9121036575582861694@5cbab41a56f5> # Security update for the Linux Kernel RT (Live Patch 15 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 16) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23257-1 Release Date: 2026-08-24T15:50:14Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1269803 * bsc#1270023 * bsc#1270024 * bsc#1271543 * bsc#1271867 * bsc#1272139 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-52956 * CVE-2026-53224 * CVE-2026-53233 * CVE-2026-53246 * CVE-2026-64530 * CVE-2026-64600 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-52956 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53233 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53233 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53233 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 An update that solves six vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 6.12.0-160000.36.1 fixes various security issues. The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2026-52956: libceph: Fix potential out-of-bounds access in __ceph_x_decrypt() (bsc#1272139). * CVE-2026-53224: sctp: validate embedded INIT chunk and address list lengths in cookie (bsc#1270023). * CVE-2026-53233: netdev: fix double-free in netdev_nl_bind_rx_doit() (bsc#1269803). * CVE-2026-53246: sctp: validate cached peer INIT chunk length in COOKIE_ECHO processing (bsc#1270024). * CVE-2026-64530: net/sched: cls_api: Handle TC_ACT_CONSUMED in tcf_qevent_hand (bsc#1271867). * CVE-2026-64600: xfs: resample the data fork mapping after cycling ILOCK (RefluXFS) (bsc#1271543). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SL-Micro-6.2-1471=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 (x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_36-rt-2-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_36-rt-debuginfo-2-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-SLE16-RT_Update_15-debugsource-2-160000.1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52956.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53224.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53233.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53246.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64530.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64600.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269803 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270023 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270024 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271543 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271867 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272139 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Wed Aug 26 12:52:18 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2026 12:52:18 -0000 Subject: SUSE-RU-2026:23256-1: important: Recommended update for qemu Message-ID: <178774873883.14791.5203655809861083435@5cbab41a56f5> # Recommended update for qemu Announcement ID: SUSE-RU-2026:23256-1 Release Date: 2026-08-24T10:18:33Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1262577 * bsc#1271635 Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 An update that has two fixes can now be installed. ## Description: This update for qemu fixes the following issues: * Update to version 10.0.12: * hw/audio/intel-hda: Restrict all DMA engine paths to memories * hw/net/cadence: Return current Cadence GEM queue pointers * hw/misc/applesmc: Fix a typo setting MSSD key replay: Fix use of uninitialized pointer on error * hw/display/qxl: * Validate monitors_config heads[] in phys2virt * Fix TOCTOU in cursor chunk data_size handling * net: Correct padding check in qemu_receive_packet() * hw/net/xilinx_axienet: Fix PHY register 17 link status reporting * hw/usb/hcd-xhci-sysbus: Fix OOB heap access in xhci_sysbus_intr_raise() * hw/usb/hcd-xhci: * Fix guest-triggerable assert() in xhci_find_stream() * Turn guest-triggerable abort() into qemu_log_mask() * usbredir: * Fix infinite loop and SIGFPE with zero max_packet_size * Fix use-after-free on buffered bulk packet overflow * tests/qtest: Add xhci-pci unplug finalize regression test * hw/usb/hcd-xhci-pci: Break host link cycle so device_finalize() runs on unplug * hw/usb/xhci: Clamp interval exponent to avoid UB shift in xhci_init_epctx() * accel/tcg: Move jit thread manipulation into do_tb_phys_invalidate * hw/display/virtio-gpu: * Check pixman_image_create_bits() results * Handle migration iov allocation failure * Cap submit_3d command buffer allocation * Fix dmabuf_fd leak on remap failure * ui/vnc: * Validate SetPixelFormat field ranges * Fix out-of-bounds write in lossy refresh dirty marking * Validate color shifts in SetPixelFormat * Fix OOB write in vnc_refresh_lossy_rect * ui/gtk: Narrow DMA-BUF critical section * ui/input-barrier: Fix off-by-one in keycode bounds check * hw/usb/hcd-ohci: Make sure that ohci_service_ed_list() cannot loop forever * hw/scsi/vmw_pvscsi: * Add a comment to explain the endianness * Translate data endianness * hw/sparc64/niagara: Use int64_t for vdisk size to avoid truncation * hw/misc/ivshmem: Clear chardev handlers before freeing peers * linux-user/alpha: * Populate AT_HWCAP from env to amask * Add coredump support * s390x/css: Firm up handling of chained TIC CCWs * s390x/sclp: Prevent re-reading the sclp header * hw/s390x/sclp: * Do not ignore address_space_read/write() errors * Replace [cpu_physical_memory to address_space]_r/w() * hw/misc/stm32_rcc: Correct offset-to-irq calculation * hw/display/sm501: * Don't allow guest to set ram size larger than it is * Avoid overflow problems in bounds check calculations * Catch bad coordinates for RTL operations * hw/usb/dev-wacom: Don't write off end of buffer * hw/net/vmxnet3: Correct bounds check on tx queue index * target/arm: Be more defensive for invalid tlbi_aa64_get_range * linux-user: Validate guest-passed dm_ioctl data_size * tests: * Update SPCR loongarch64 and riscv64 test data * Allow differences in SPCR * hw/acpi: Correct field sequence in SPCR table * hw/pci/pcie_doe: Check mailbox length for overflows * Fix: KVM migration - rapidly increasing Iteration counter on a 4 TiB memory VM (bsc#1262577): * tests/qtest/migration: Fix auto-converge test * migration: Move iteration counter out of RAM * Fix: Redefined virtual machine fails to start due to missing features: pdc (bsc#1271635): * Revert "i386/cpu: Warn about why CPUID_EXT_PDCM is not available" ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SL-Micro-6.2-1468=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * qemu-ksm-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-ui-spice-core-debuginfo-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-guest-agent-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-hw-display-qxl-debuginfo-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-audio-spice-debuginfo-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-debuginfo-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-chardev-spice-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-hw-display-virtio-vga-debuginfo-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-hw-display-virtio-gpu-pci-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-debugsource-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-hw-usb-host-debuginfo-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-hw-display-qxl-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-block-iscsi-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-chardev-spice-debuginfo-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-img-debuginfo-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-img-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-ui-spice-core-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-hw-usb-redirect-debuginfo-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-hw-usb-redirect-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-hw-display-virtio-vga-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-hw-usb-host-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-hw-display-virtio-gpu-debuginfo-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-hw-display-virtio-gpu-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-block-iscsi-debuginfo-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-tools-debuginfo-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-hw-display-virtio-gpu-pci-debuginfo-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-guest-agent-debuginfo-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-audio-spice-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-ui-opengl-debuginfo-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-block-ssh-debuginfo-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-block-ssh-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-ui-opengl-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-pr-helper-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-pr-helper-debuginfo-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-tools-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 (s390x) * qemu-hw-s390x-virtio-gpu-ccw-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-s390x-debuginfo-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-s390x-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-hw-s390x-virtio-gpu-ccw-debuginfo-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 (x86_64) * qemu-x86-debuginfo-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-vmsr-helper-debuginfo-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-x86-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-vmsr-helper-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 (noarch) * qemu-vgabios-10.0.121.16.3_3_g3d33c746-160000.1.1 * qemu-seabios-10.0.121.16.3_3_g3d33c746-160000.1.1 * qemu-ipxe-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-lang-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-SLOF-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 (ppc64le) * qemu-ppc-debuginfo-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-ppc-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 (aarch64) * qemu-arm-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-arm-debuginfo-10.0.12-160000.1.1 ## References: * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262577 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271635 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Wed Aug 26 12:52:46 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2026 12:52:46 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23255-1: important: Security update for util-linux Message-ID: <178774876685.14791.15327244402874530653@5cbab41a56f5> # Security update for util-linux Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23255-1 Release Date: 2026-08-24T15:02:22Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1261606 * bsc#1268886 * bsc#1269583 * bsc#1270219 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-13595 * CVE-2026-27456 * CVE-2026-53612 * CVE-2026-53613 * CVE-2026-53614 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-13595 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-13595 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-13595 ( NVD ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-13595 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-27456 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-27456 ( NVD ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 An update that solves five vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for util-linux fixes the following issues: Security issues fixed: * CVE-2026-13595: heap use-after-free read in `libblkid` nested partition probing (bsc#1269583). * CVE-2026-27456: TOCTOU race condition in the mount program when setting up loop devices (bsc#1261606). * Several security issues in releases prior to v2.42.2 and v2.41.5 (bsc#1268886). Other updates and bugfixes: * Ignore `pam-config` error that prevents update failure if `common*` pam configuration is not symlink to `common-*-pc` (bsc#1270219). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-6.1-682=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * util-linux-systemd-debuginfo-2.40.4-slfo.1.1_7.1 * libfdisk1-2.40.4-slfo.1.1_7.1 * libuuid1-2.40.4-slfo.1.1_7.1 * util-linux-systemd-2.40.4-slfo.1.1_7.1 * libsmartcols1-debuginfo-2.40.4-slfo.1.1_7.1 * libblkid1-debuginfo-2.40.4-slfo.1.1_7.1 * util-linux-2.40.4-slfo.1.1_7.1 * util-linux-debuginfo-2.40.4-slfo.1.1_7.1 * libmount1-2.40.4-slfo.1.1_7.1 * lastlog2-2.40.4-slfo.1.1_7.1 * liblastlog2-2-debuginfo-2.40.4-slfo.1.1_7.1 * util-linux-systemd-debugsource-2.40.4-slfo.1.1_7.1 * libuuid1-debuginfo-2.40.4-slfo.1.1_7.1 * libblkid1-2.40.4-slfo.1.1_7.1 * lastlog2-debuginfo-2.40.4-slfo.1.1_7.1 * util-linux-debugsource-2.40.4-slfo.1.1_7.1 * libsmartcols1-2.40.4-slfo.1.1_7.1 * libmount1-debuginfo-2.40.4-slfo.1.1_7.1 * libfdisk1-debuginfo-2.40.4-slfo.1.1_7.1 * liblastlog2-2-2.40.4-slfo.1.1_7.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-13595.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-27456.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53612.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53613.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53614.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1261606 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268886 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269583 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270219 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Wed Aug 26 12:54:11 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2026 12:54:11 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23254-1: important: Security update for rsync Message-ID: <178774885173.14791.14830792972460505901@5cbab41a56f5> # Security update for rsync Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23254-1 Release Date: 2026-08-24T14:43:09Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1269039 * bsc#1269040 * bsc#1269041 * bsc#1269042 * bsc#1269043 * bsc#1269044 * bsc#1269045 * bsc#1269046 * bsc#1269047 * bsc#1269048 * bsc#1269049 * bsc#1269050 * bsc#1269051 * bsc#1269052 * bsc#1269053 * bsc#1269054 * bsc#1269055 * bsc#1269056 * bsc#1269057 * bsc#1269058 * bsc#1269060 * bsc#1273429 * bsc#1273430 * bsc#1273431 * bsc#1273432 * bsc#1273433 * bsc#1273434 * bsc#1273435 * bsc#1273436 * bsc#1273437 * bsc#1273438 * bsc#1273439 * bsc#1273440 * bsc#1273441 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-53783 * CVE-2026-53784 * CVE-2026-53785 * CVE-2026-53786 * CVE-2026-53788 * CVE-2026-53789 * CVE-2026-53790 * CVE-2026-53791 * CVE-2026-53792 * CVE-2026-53793 * CVE-2026-53794 * CVE-2026-53795 * CVE-2026-53796 * CVE-2026-53797 * CVE-2026-53798 * CVE-2026-53799 * CVE-2026-53800 * CVE-2026-53801 * CVE-2026-53802 * CVE-2026-53803 * CVE-2026-70452 * CVE-2026-70453 * CVE-2026-70454 * CVE-2026-70455 * CVE-2026-70456 * CVE-2026-70457 * CVE-2026-70458 * CVE-2026-70459 * CVE-2026-70460 * CVE-2026-70461 * CVE-2026-70462 * CVE-2026-70463 * CVE-2026-70464 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-53783 ( SUSE ): 7.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53783 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53783 ( NVD ): 8.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-53783 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-53784 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53784 ( SUSE ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-53784 ( NVD ): 8.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-53784 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-53785 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53785 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53785 ( NVD ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-53785 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53786 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53786 ( SUSE ): 5.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-53786 ( NVD ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-53786 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-53788 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53788 ( SUSE ): 5.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-53788 ( NVD ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-53788 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-53789 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53789 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-53789 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-53789 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53790 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53790 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53790 ( NVD ): 9.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-53790 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53791 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53791 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-53791 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-53791 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-53792 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53792 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53792 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-53792 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53793 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53793 ( SUSE ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-53793 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-53793 ( NVD ): 7.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-53794 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53794 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53794 ( NVD ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-53794 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-53795 ( SUSE ): 7.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53795 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-53795 ( NVD ): 7.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-53795 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53796 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53796 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53796 ( NVD ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-53796 ( NVD ): 6.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53797 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53797 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-53797 ( NVD ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-53797 ( NVD ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-53798 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53798 ( SUSE ): 5.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-53798 ( NVD ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-53798 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-53799 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53799 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53799 ( NVD ): 7.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-53799 ( NVD ): 6.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-53800 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53800 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53800 ( NVD ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-53800 ( NVD ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53801 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53801 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-53801 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-53801 ( NVD ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-53802 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53802 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-53802 ( NVD ): 8.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-53802 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-53803 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53803 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53803 ( NVD ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-53803 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-70452 ( SUSE ): 9.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-70452 ( SUSE ): 7.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-70452 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-70452 ( NVD ): 7.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-70453 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-70453 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-70453 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-70453 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-70454 ( SUSE ): 7.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:A/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-70454 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-70454 ( NVD ): 7.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-70454 ( NVD ): 8.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-70455 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-70455 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-70455 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-70455 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-70456 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-70456 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-70456 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-70456 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-70457 ( SUSE ): 8.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-70457 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-70457 ( NVD ): 8.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-70457 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-70458 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-70458 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-70458 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-70458 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-70459 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-70459 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-70459 ( NVD ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-70459 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-70460 ( SUSE ): 9.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-70460 ( SUSE ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-70460 ( NVD ): 9.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-70460 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-70461 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-70461 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-70461 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-70461 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-70462 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:A/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-70462 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-70462 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-70462 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-70463 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-70463 ( SUSE ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-70463 ( NVD ): 8.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-70463 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-70464 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-70464 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-70464 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-70464 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 An update that solves 33 vulnerabilities and has one fix can now be installed. ## Description: This update for rsync fixes the following issues: * CVE-2026-53783: rrsync restricted-directory escape (validation-vs-exec race + unsafe option allowlist) (bsc#1269041). * CVE-2026-53784: Daemon module-root chdir escape under "use chroot = no" (bsc#1269042). * CVE-2026-53785: --relative implied-parent creation escapes the destination tree (bsc#1269043). * CVE-2026-53786: Daemon --filter merge file bypasses the module filter list (bsc#1269044). * CVE-2026-53788: Daemon name-converter accepts newline-bearing names into its line protocol (bsc#1269046). * CVE-2026-53789: Malicious sender expands --delete scope by reclassifying an implied parent (bsc#1269047). * CVE-2026-53790: Command / argument injection via unquoted peer- or host- controlled values (bsc#1269048). * CVE-2026-53791: PROXY-protocol mode lets a direct client spoof the daemon's source address (bsc#1269049). * CVE-2026-53792: Receiver-supplied zero checksum block length drives sender matching negative (bsc#1269050). * CVE-2026-53793: Chroot "/./" inner-module escape via a parent-component symlink (bsc#1269051). * CVE-2026-53794: Remote peer disables the per-allocation sanity cap via --max-alloc=0 (bsc#1269052). * CVE-2026-53795: Receiver write escape via an absolute --temp-dir / --link- dest disabling rename/link confinement (bsc#1269053). * CVE-2026-53796: Non-daemon receiver destination-chdir symlink race (TOCTOU) (bsc#1269054). * CVE-2026-53797: Sender source-tree parent-component symlink race -> out-of- tree disclosure (bsc#1269055). * CVE-2026-53798: Daemon name-converter empty response maps an unknown name to uid/gid 0 (bsc#1269045). * CVE-2026-53799: Receiver ACL/xattr application follows a symlink-race -> arbitrary ACL set (local privilege escalation) (bsc#1269056). * CVE-2026-53800: Sender --remove-source-files unlink follows a parent- component symlink race -> arbitrary file deletion outside the source tree (bsc#1269057). * CVE-2026-53801: Sender/daemon directory-scan enumeration escapes the transfer root / module -> out-of-tree disclosure (bsc#1269058). * CVE-2026-53802: Arbitrary file read / transfer-shaping via symlinked operator-supplied input files (bsc#1269039). * CVE-2026-53803: Arbitrary file write / privilege escalation via symlinked operator-supplied output paths (bsc#1269040). * CVE-2026-70452: `hosts deny` fails OPEN when a configured hostname cannot be resolved, admitting the host it was meant to block (bsc#1273441). * CVE-2026-70453: Quadratic CPU exhaustion in hash_search() from a crafted equal-weak-checksum chain (bsc#1273440). * CVE-2026-70454: rsync-ssl establishes an unauthenticated TLS connection (bsc#1273439). * CVE-2026-70455: Peer-controlled Zstandard worker exhaustion on an rsync daemon (bsc#1273438). * CVE-2026-70456: Remote out-of-bounds heap write in read_args() when the argument count lands exactly on maxargs (bsc#1273437). * CVE-2026-70457: Attacker-chosen-offset write in parse_size_arg() error formatting (bsc#1273436). * CVE-2026-70458: Out-of-bounds write from a FLAG_HLINKED file entry accepted without -H (bsc#1273435). * CVE-2026-70459: Per-connection daemon child crash from a crafted first incremental file list with a non-directory transfer root (bsc#1273434). * CVE-2026-70460: Daemon module-root escape through a peer-supplied --partial- dir / --backup-dir resolving via an in- module symlink (bsc#1273433). * CVE-2026-70461: Peer-driven one-byte heap out-of-bounds write in add_implied_include() (bsc#1273432). * CVE-2026-70462: Peer-supplied MSG_IO_TIMEOUT defeats the client's own I/O timeout (bsc#1273431). * CVE-2026-70463: "auth users" ignores documented comma-only parsing, silently skipping a deny/read-only rule (bsc#1273430). * CVE-2026-70464: Unauthenticated pre-transfer handshake DoS locks out an rsync daemon module (bsc#1273429). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-6.1-681=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * rsync-3.3.0-slfo.1.1_7.1 * rsync-debugsource-3.3.0-slfo.1.1_7.1 * rsync-debuginfo-3.3.0-slfo.1.1_7.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53783.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53784.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53785.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53786.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53788.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53789.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53790.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53791.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53792.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53793.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53794.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53795.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53796.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53797.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53798.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53799.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53800.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53801.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53802.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53803.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-70452.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-70453.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-70454.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-70455.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-70456.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-70457.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-70458.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-70459.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-70460.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-70461.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-70462.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-70463.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-70464.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269039 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269040 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269041 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269042 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269043 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269044 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269045 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269046 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269047 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269048 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269049 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269050 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269051 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269052 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269053 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269054 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269055 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269056 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269057 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269058 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269060 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273429 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273430 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273431 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273432 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273433 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273434 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273435 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273436 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273437 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273438 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273439 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273440 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273441 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Wed Aug 26 12:54:53 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2026 12:54:53 -0000 Subject: SUSE-RU-2026:3805-1: important: Recommended update for qemu Message-ID: <178774889329.14791.9729719930862380183@5cbab41a56f5> # Recommended update for qemu Announcement ID: SUSE-RU-2026:3805-1 Release Date: 2026-08-26T06:41:23Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1262577 * bsc#1275490 Affected Products: * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 * Server Applications Module 15-SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 * SUSE Package Hub 15 15-SP7 An update that has two fixes can now be installed. ## Description: This update for qemu fixes the following issues: * Fix: SLES 15 SP7 - qemu: target/s390x: Make container ids in SysIB_15x 1-based (bsc#1275490): * target/s390x: Make container ids in SysIB_15x 1-based * Fix: KVM migration - rapidly increasing Iteration counter on a 4 TiB memory VM (bsc#1262577): * tests/qtest/migration: Fix auto-converge test * migration: Move iteration counter out of RAM ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * Server Applications Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Server-Applications-15-SP7-2026-3805=1 * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Basesystem-15-SP7-2026-3805=1 * SUSE Package Hub 15 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Packagehub-Subpackages-15-SP7-2026-3805=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Package Hub 15 15-SP7 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * qemu-audio-jack-9.2.4-150700.3.28.1 * qemu-audio-oss-9.2.4-150700.3.28.1 * qemu-hw-usb-smartcard-debuginfo-9.2.4-150700.3.28.1 * qemu-block-dmg-9.2.4-150700.3.28.1 * qemu-accel-qtest-9.2.4-150700.3.28.1 * qemu-arm-debuginfo-9.2.4-150700.3.28.1 * qemu-arm-9.2.4-150700.3.28.1 * qemu-audio-jack-debuginfo-9.2.4-150700.3.28.1 * qemu-ivshmem-tools-9.2.4-150700.3.28.1 * qemu-accel-qtest-debuginfo-9.2.4-150700.3.28.1 * qemu-audio-oss-debuginfo-9.2.4-150700.3.28.1 * qemu-block-dmg-debuginfo-9.2.4-150700.3.28.1 * qemu-vhost-user-gpu-9.2.4-150700.3.28.1 * qemu-s390x-debuginfo-9.2.4-150700.3.28.1 * qemu-hw-s390x-virtio-gpu-ccw-debuginfo-9.2.4-150700.3.28.1 * qemu-linux-user-9.2.4-150700.3.28.1 * qemu-ppc-debuginfo-9.2.4-150700.3.28.1 * qemu-s390x-9.2.4-150700.3.28.1 * qemu-debuginfo-9.2.4-150700.3.28.1 * qemu-extra-9.2.4-150700.3.28.1 * qemu-hw-s390x-virtio-gpu-ccw-9.2.4-150700.3.28.1 * qemu-ppc-9.2.4-150700.3.28.1 * qemu-linux-user-debuginfo-9.2.4-150700.3.28.1 * qemu-extra-debuginfo-9.2.4-150700.3.28.1 * qemu-hw-usb-smartcard-9.2.4-150700.3.28.1 * qemu-ivshmem-tools-debuginfo-9.2.4-150700.3.28.1 * qemu-debugsource-9.2.4-150700.3.28.1 * qemu-vhost-user-gpu-debuginfo-9.2.4-150700.3.28.1 * qemu-linux-user-debugsource-9.2.4-150700.3.28.1 * SUSE Package Hub 15 15-SP7 (ppc64le) * qemu-hw-display-virtio-gpu-pci-debuginfo-9.2.4-150700.3.28.1 * qemu-hw-display-virtio-gpu-pci-9.2.4-150700.3.28.1 * qemu-hw-display-virtio-gpu-9.2.4-150700.3.28.1 * qemu-hw-display-virtio-gpu-debuginfo-9.2.4-150700.3.28.1 * SUSE Package Hub 15 15-SP7 (noarch) * qemu-skiboot-9.2.4-150700.3.28.1 * qemu-SLOF-9.2.4-150700.3.28.1 * qemu-microvm-9.2.4-150700.3.28.1 * Server Applications Module 15-SP7 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * qemu-ui-spice-core-9.2.4-150700.3.28.1 * qemu-block-iscsi-debuginfo-9.2.4-150700.3.28.1 * qemu-audio-pipewire-debuginfo-9.2.4-150700.3.28.1 * qemu-block-rbd-9.2.4-150700.3.28.1 * qemu-chardev-spice-debuginfo-9.2.4-150700.3.28.1 * qemu-hw-display-virtio-vga-debuginfo-9.2.4-150700.3.28.1 * qemu-block-ssh-9.2.4-150700.3.28.1 * qemu-hw-usb-redirect-9.2.4-150700.3.28.1 * qemu-block-rbd-debuginfo-9.2.4-150700.3.28.1 * qemu-audio-spice-debuginfo-9.2.4-150700.3.28.1 * qemu-block-ssh-debuginfo-9.2.4-150700.3.28.1 * qemu-guest-agent-9.2.4-150700.3.28.1 * qemu-block-curl-debuginfo-9.2.4-150700.3.28.1 * qemu-hw-display-qxl-9.2.4-150700.3.28.1 * qemu-audio-pipewire-9.2.4-150700.3.28.1 * qemu-hw-usb-host-debuginfo-9.2.4-150700.3.28.1 * qemu-ui-curses-debuginfo-9.2.4-150700.3.28.1 * qemu-ui-curses-9.2.4-150700.3.28.1 * qemu-ui-opengl-debuginfo-9.2.4-150700.3.28.1 * qemu-ui-spice-core-debuginfo-9.2.4-150700.3.28.1 * qemu-chardev-spice-9.2.4-150700.3.28.1 * qemu-block-nfs-9.2.4-150700.3.28.1 * qemu-block-iscsi-9.2.4-150700.3.28.1 * qemu-ui-dbus-debuginfo-9.2.4-150700.3.28.1 * qemu-hw-usb-redirect-debuginfo-9.2.4-150700.3.28.1 * qemu-ui-dbus-9.2.4-150700.3.28.1 * qemu-chardev-baum-debuginfo-9.2.4-150700.3.28.1 * qemu-audio-dbus-9.2.4-150700.3.28.1 * qemu-hw-usb-host-9.2.4-150700.3.28.1 * qemu-hw-display-virtio-vga-9.2.4-150700.3.28.1 * qemu-9.2.4-150700.3.28.1 * qemu-block-curl-9.2.4-150700.3.28.1 * qemu-block-nfs-debuginfo-9.2.4-150700.3.28.1 * qemu-debuginfo-9.2.4-150700.3.28.1 * qemu-audio-spice-9.2.4-150700.3.28.1 * qemu-hw-display-qxl-debuginfo-9.2.4-150700.3.28.1 * qemu-audio-dbus-debuginfo-9.2.4-150700.3.28.1 * qemu-headless-9.2.4-150700.3.28.1 * qemu-ui-opengl-9.2.4-150700.3.28.1 * qemu-ksm-9.2.4-150700.3.28.1 * qemu-debugsource-9.2.4-150700.3.28.1 * qemu-spice-9.2.4-150700.3.28.1 * qemu-chardev-baum-9.2.4-150700.3.28.1 * qemu-guest-agent-debuginfo-9.2.4-150700.3.28.1 * Server Applications Module 15-SP7 (noarch) * qemu-vgabios-9.2.41.16.3_3_g3d33c746-150700.3.28.1 * qemu-skiboot-9.2.4-150700.3.28.1 * qemu-ipxe-9.2.4-150700.3.28.1 * qemu-SLOF-9.2.4-150700.3.28.1 * qemu-lang-9.2.4-150700.3.28.1 * qemu-seabios-9.2.41.16.3_3_g3d33c746-150700.3.28.1 * Server Applications Module 15-SP7 (aarch64 ppc64le x86_64) * qemu-ui-spice-app-debuginfo-9.2.4-150700.3.28.1 * qemu-ui-gtk-debuginfo-9.2.4-150700.3.28.1 * qemu-ui-spice-app-9.2.4-150700.3.28.1 * qemu-ui-gtk-9.2.4-150700.3.28.1 * Server Applications Module 15-SP7 (x86_64) * qemu-audio-alsa-debuginfo-9.2.4-150700.3.28.1 * qemu-x86-debuginfo-9.2.4-150700.3.28.1 * qemu-audio-alsa-9.2.4-150700.3.28.1 * qemu-accel-tcg-x86-9.2.4-150700.3.28.1 * qemu-x86-9.2.4-150700.3.28.1 * qemu-accel-tcg-x86-debuginfo-9.2.4-150700.3.28.1 * qemu-audio-pa-9.2.4-150700.3.28.1 * qemu-audio-pa-debuginfo-9.2.4-150700.3.28.1 * Server Applications Module 15-SP7 (ppc64le) * qemu-ppc-debuginfo-9.2.4-150700.3.28.1 * qemu-ppc-9.2.4-150700.3.28.1 * Server Applications Module 15-SP7 (aarch64 s390x x86_64) * qemu-hw-display-virtio-gpu-pci-debuginfo-9.2.4-150700.3.28.1 * qemu-hw-display-virtio-gpu-pci-9.2.4-150700.3.28.1 * qemu-hw-display-virtio-gpu-9.2.4-150700.3.28.1 * qemu-hw-display-virtio-gpu-debuginfo-9.2.4-150700.3.28.1 * Server Applications Module 15-SP7 (s390x) * qemu-s390x-debuginfo-9.2.4-150700.3.28.1 * qemu-hw-s390x-virtio-gpu-ccw-debuginfo-9.2.4-150700.3.28.1 * qemu-s390x-9.2.4-150700.3.28.1 * qemu-hw-s390x-virtio-gpu-ccw-9.2.4-150700.3.28.1 * Server Applications Module 15-SP7 (aarch64) * qemu-arm-debuginfo-9.2.4-150700.3.28.1 * qemu-arm-9.2.4-150700.3.28.1 * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * qemu-pr-helper-9.2.4-150700.3.28.1 * qemu-pr-helper-debuginfo-9.2.4-150700.3.28.1 * qemu-img-debuginfo-9.2.4-150700.3.28.1 * qemu-debugsource-9.2.4-150700.3.28.1 * qemu-tools-9.2.4-150700.3.28.1 * qemu-img-9.2.4-150700.3.28.1 * qemu-debuginfo-9.2.4-150700.3.28.1 * qemu-tools-debuginfo-9.2.4-150700.3.28.1 * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 (x86_64) * qemu-vmsr-helper-debuginfo-9.2.4-150700.3.28.1 * qemu-vmsr-helper-9.2.4-150700.3.28.1 ## References: * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262577 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275490 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Wed Aug 26 12:55:13 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2026 12:55:13 -0000 Subject: SUSE-RU-2026:3804-1: moderate: Recommended update for valkey Message-ID: <178774891399.14791.6023350158955923258@5cbab41a56f5> # Recommended update for valkey Announcement ID: SUSE-RU-2026:3804-1 Release Date: 2026-08-26T06:40:43Z Rating: moderate References: Affected Products: * Server Applications Module 15-SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 An update that can now be installed. ## Description: This update for valkey fixes the following issues: * Disable active defrag testsa: * These tend to fail sporadically both in QA tests and upstream CI, depending on how slow the runner is. Disable them for a more consistent test suite. ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * Server Applications Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Server-Applications-15-SP7-2026-3804=1 ## Package List: * Server Applications Module 15-SP7 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * valkey-devel-8.0.10-150700.3.23.1 * valkey-debuginfo-8.0.10-150700.3.23.1 * valkey-debugsource-8.0.10-150700.3.23.1 * valkey-8.0.10-150700.3.23.1 * Server Applications Module 15-SP7 (noarch) * valkey-compat-redis-8.0.10-150700.3.23.1 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Wed Aug 26 12:45:30 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2026 12:45:30 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23263-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel RT (Live Patch 9 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 16) Message-ID: <178774833063.14791.12811375774261040636@5cbab41a56f5> # Security update for the Linux Kernel RT (Live Patch 9 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 16) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23263-1 Release Date: 2026-08-24T15:50:14Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1262213 * bsc#1263791 * bsc#1264483 * bsc#1265306 * bsc#1267362 * bsc#1268281 * bsc#1268624 * bsc#1269034 * bsc#1269196 * bsc#1269282 * bsc#1269803 * bsc#1269822 * bsc#1269885 * bsc#1269903 * bsc#1270023 * bsc#1270024 * bsc#1270300 * bsc#1271543 * bsc#1271867 * bsc#1272139 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-23449 * CVE-2026-31629 * CVE-2026-43077 * CVE-2026-43109 * CVE-2026-43110 * CVE-2026-46037 * CVE-2026-46242 * CVE-2026-46274 * CVE-2026-46319 * CVE-2026-52923 * CVE-2026-52956 * CVE-2026-52972 * CVE-2026-53133 * CVE-2026-53182 * CVE-2026-53205 * CVE-2026-53224 * CVE-2026-53233 * CVE-2026-53246 * CVE-2026-64530 * CVE-2026-64600 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-23449 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23449 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23449 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31629 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31629 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31629 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43077 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43077 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43077 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43109 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43109 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43109 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43110 ( SUSE ): 7.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:H/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43110 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43110 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46037 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( SUSE ): 8.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46274 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46274 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 5.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53182 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53182 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53182 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53205 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53205 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53205 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53233 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53233 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53233 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 An update that solves 20 vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 6.12.0-160000.30.1 fixes various security issues. The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2026-23449: net/sched: teql: Fix double-free in teql_master_xmit (bsc#1262213). * CVE-2026-31629: nfc: llcp: add missing return after LLCP_CLOSED checks (bsc#1263791). * CVE-2026-43077: crypto: algif_aead - Fix minimum RX size check for decryption (bsc#1265306). * CVE-2026-43109: x86: shadow stacks: proper error handling for mmap lock (bsc#1269282). * CVE-2026-43110: wifi: brcmfmac: validate bsscfg indices in IF events (bsc#1264483). * CVE-2026-46037: ipv4: icmp: validate reply type before using icmp_pointers (bsc#1267362). * CVE-2026-46242: eventpoll: fix ep_remove struct eventpoll / struct file UAF (bsc#1270300). * CVE-2026-46274: io-wq: check that the predecessor is hashed in io_wq_remove_pending() (bsc#1268624). * CVE-2026-46319: net/sched: act_ct: Only release RCU read lock after ct_ft (bsc#1268281). * CVE-2026-52923: ipc: limit next_id allocation to the valid ID range (bsc#1269034). * CVE-2026-52956: libceph: Fix potential out-of-bounds access in __ceph_x_decrypt() (bsc#1272139). * CVE-2026-52972: crypto: af_alg - Cap AEAD AD length to 0x80000000 (bsc#1269196). * CVE-2026-53133: RDMA/umem: Fix truncation for block sizes >= 4G (bsc#1269822). * CVE-2026-53182: wifi: nl80211: reject oversized EMA RNR lists (bsc#1269885). * CVE-2026-53205: accel/ivpu: Add bounds checks for firmware log indices (bsc#1269903). * CVE-2026-53224: sctp: validate embedded INIT chunk and address list lengths in cookie (bsc#1270023). * CVE-2026-53233: netdev: fix double-free in netdev_nl_bind_rx_doit() (bsc#1269803). * CVE-2026-53246: sctp: validate cached peer INIT chunk length in COOKIE_ECHO processing (bsc#1270024). * CVE-2026-64530: net/sched: cls_api: Handle TC_ACT_CONSUMED in tcf_qevent_hand (bsc#1271867). * CVE-2026-64600: xfs: resample the data fork mapping after cycling ILOCK (RefluXFS) (bsc#1271543). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SL-Micro-6.2-1477=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 (x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_30-rt-6-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_30-rt-debuginfo-6-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-SLE16-RT_Update_9-debugsource-6-160000.1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23449.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31629.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43077.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43109.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43110.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46037.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46242.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46274.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46319.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52923.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52956.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52972.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53133.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53182.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53205.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53224.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53233.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53246.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64530.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64600.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262213 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263791 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264483 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265306 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267362 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268281 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268624 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269034 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269196 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269282 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269803 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269822 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269885 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269903 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270023 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270024 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270300 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271543 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271867 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272139 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Wed Aug 26 16:30:39 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2026 16:30:39 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3826-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 82 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 12 SP5) Message-ID: <178776183948.9443.16522760011182898630@6f3a8d4f1c47> # Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 82 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 12 SP5) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3826-1 Release Date: 2026-08-26T11:34:12Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1262213 * bsc#1263791 * bsc#1264078 * bsc#1265306 * bsc#1266668 * bsc#1267625 * bsc#1269034 * bsc#1269196 * bsc#1269284 * bsc#1270023 * bsc#1270024 * bsc#1271543 * bsc#1272139 Cross-References: * CVE-2023-53995 * CVE-2026-23449 * CVE-2026-31629 * CVE-2026-31759 * CVE-2026-43077 * CVE-2026-43206 * CVE-2026-46331 * CVE-2026-52923 * CVE-2026-52956 * CVE-2026-52972 * CVE-2026-53224 * CVE-2026-53246 * CVE-2026-64600 CVSS scores: * CVE-2023-53995 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2023-53995 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23449 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23449 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23449 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31629 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31629 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31629 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31759 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31759 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31759 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43077 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43077 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43077 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43206 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43206 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46331 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46331 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46331 ( NVD ): 6.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 5.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 12 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 12-SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 12 SP5 An update that solves 13 vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 4.12.14-122.307 fixes various security issues: The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2023-53995: net: ipv4: fix one memleak in __inet_del_ifa() (bsc#1269284). * CVE-2025-40204,CVE-2026-53224,CVE-2026-53246: sctp: validate cached peer INIT chunk length in COOKIE_ECHO processing (bsc#1253437 bsc#1270023 bsc#1270024). * CVE-2026-23449: net/sched: teql: Fix double-free in teql_master_xmit (bsc#1262213). * CVE-2026-31629: nfc: llcp: add missing return after LLCP_CLOSED checks (bsc#1263791). * CVE-2026-31759: usb: ulpi: fix double free in ulpi_register_interface() error path (bsc#1264078). * CVE-2026-43077: crypto: algif_aead - Fix minimum RX size check for decryption (bsc#1265306). * CVE-2026-43206: drm/amdkfd: Fix out-of-bounds write in kfd_event_page_set() (bsc#1266668). * CVE-2026-46331: net/sched: fix pedit partial COW leading to page cache (bsc#1267625). * CVE-2026-52923: ipc: limit next_id allocation to the valid ID range (bsc#1269034). * CVE-2026-52956: libceph: Fix potential out-of-bounds access in __ceph_x_decrypt() (bsc#1272139). * CVE-2026-52972: crypto: af_alg - Cap AEAD AD length to 0x80000000 (bsc#1269196). * CVE-2026-64600: xfs: resample the data fork mapping after cycling ILOCK (RefluXFS) (bsc#1271543). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 12-SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Live-Patching-12-SP5-2026-3826=1 SUSE-SLE-Live- Patching-12-SP5-2026-3825=1 SUSE-SLE-Live-Patching-12-SP5-2026-3827=1 SUSE-SLE- Live-Patching-12-SP5-2026-3828=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 12-SP5 (ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kgraft-patch-4_12_14-122_307-default-5-2.1 * kgraft-patch-4_12_14-122_296-default-8-2.1 * kgraft-patch-4_12_14-122_299-default-8-2.1 * kgraft-patch-4_12_14-122_302-default-7-2.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2023-53995.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23449.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31629.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31759.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43077.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43206.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46331.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52923.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52956.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52972.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53224.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53246.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64600.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262213 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263791 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264078 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265306 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266668 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267625 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269034 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269196 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269284 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270023 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270024 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271543 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272139 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Wed Aug 26 16:31:20 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2026 16:31:20 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3821-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 19 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 15 SP7) Message-ID: <178776188075.9443.13989669485479867713@6f3a8d4f1c47> # Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 19 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 15 SP7) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3821-1 Release Date: 2026-08-26T11:06:26Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1271543 * bsc#1271867 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-64530 * CVE-2026-64600 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 An update that solves two vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 6.4.0-150700.53.73 fixes various security issues: The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2026-64530: net/sched: cls_api: Handle TC_ACT_CONSUMED in tcf_qevent_hand (bsc#1271867). * CVE-2026-64600: xfs: resample the data fork mapping after cycling ILOCK (RefluXFS) (bsc#1271543). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Live-Patching-15-SP7-2026-3821=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP7 (ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-SLE15-SP7_Update_19-debugsource-2-150700.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-150700_53_73-default-2-150700.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-150700_53_73-default-debuginfo-2-150700.2.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64530.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64600.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271543 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271867 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Wed Aug 26 16:32:04 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2026 16:32:04 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3820-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 85 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 12 SP5) Message-ID: <178776192430.9443.14686057712699281148@6f3a8d4f1c47> # Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 85 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 12 SP5) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3820-1 Release Date: 2026-08-26T11:06:09Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1270023 * bsc#1270024 * bsc#1271543 * bsc#1272139 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-52956 * CVE-2026-53224 * CVE-2026-53246 * CVE-2026-64600 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-52956 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 12 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 12-SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 12 SP5 An update that solves four vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 4.12.14-122.320 fixes various security issues: The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2025-40204,CVE-2026-53224,CVE-2026-53246: sctp: validate cached peer INIT chunk length in COOKIE_ECHO processing (bsc#1253437 bsc#1270023 bsc#1270024). * CVE-2026-52956: libceph: Fix potential out-of-bounds access in __ceph_x_decrypt() (bsc#1272139). * CVE-2026-64600: xfs: resample the data fork mapping after cycling ILOCK (RefluXFS) (bsc#1271543). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 12-SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Live-Patching-12-SP5-2026-3820=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 12-SP5 (ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kgraft-patch-4_12_14-122_320-default-2-2.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52956.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53224.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53246.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64600.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270023 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270024 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271543 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272139 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Wed Aug 26 16:32:47 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2026 16:32:47 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3819-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 29 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 15 SP6) Message-ID: <178776196769.9443.1602997392644898442@6f3a8d4f1c47> # Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 29 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 15 SP6) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3819-1 Release Date: 2026-08-26T11:05:56Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1270023 * bsc#1270024 * bsc#1271543 * bsc#1271867 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-53224 * CVE-2026-53246 * CVE-2026-64530 * CVE-2026-64600 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * openSUSE Leap 15.6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 An update that solves four vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 6.4.0-150600.23.125 fixes various security issues: The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2025-40204,CVE-2026-53224,CVE-2026-53246: sctp: validate cached peer INIT chunk length in COOKIE_ECHO processing (bsc#1253437 bsc#1270023 bsc#1270024). * CVE-2026-64530: net/sched: cls_api: Handle TC_ACT_CONSUMED in tcf_qevent_hand (bsc#1271867). * CVE-2026-64600: xfs: resample the data fork mapping after cycling ILOCK (RefluXFS) (bsc#1271543). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Live-Patching-15-SP6-2026-3819=1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3819=1 ## Package List: * openSUSE Leap 15.6 (ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-150600_23_125-default-2-150600.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-150600_23_125-default-debuginfo-2-150600.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-SLE15-SP6_Update_29-debugsource-2-150600.2.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP6 (ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-150600_23_125-default-2-150600.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-150600_23_125-default-debuginfo-2-150600.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-SLE15-SP6_Update_29-debugsource-2-150600.2.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53224.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53246.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64530.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64600.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270023 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270024 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271543 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271867 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Wed Aug 26 16:40:16 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2026 16:40:16 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3810-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel Message-ID: <178776241655.9443.1807782753774161213@6f3a8d4f1c47> # Security update for the Linux Kernel Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3810-1 Release Date: 2026-08-26T10:47:01Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1185845 * bsc#1239511 * bsc#1243603 * bsc#1246182 * bsc#1247455 * bsc#1253262 * bsc#1253674 * bsc#1255357 * bsc#1255703 * bsc#1256675 * bsc#1257815 * bsc#1258718 * bsc#1260347 * bsc#1262573 * bsc#1262745 * bsc#1262771 * bsc#1263010 * bsc#1263068 * bsc#1263718 * bsc#1263788 * bsc#1264007 * bsc#1264013 * bsc#1264053 * bsc#1264076 * bsc#1264089 * bsc#1264090 * bsc#1264184 * bsc#1264319 * bsc#1264333 * bsc#1264418 * bsc#1264422 * bsc#1264452 * bsc#1264532 * bsc#1264534 * bsc#1264537 * bsc#1264539 * bsc#1264543 * bsc#1264558 * bsc#1264601 * bsc#1264712 * bsc#1264779 * bsc#1264793 * bsc#1264795 * bsc#1264827 * bsc#1264832 * bsc#1265009 * bsc#1265141 * bsc#1265308 * bsc#1266238 * bsc#1266685 * bsc#1266695 * bsc#1266710 * bsc#1266715 * bsc#1266758 * bsc#1266813 * bsc#1266850 * bsc#1266869 * bsc#1266876 * bsc#1266880 * bsc#1266890 * bsc#1266891 * bsc#1266896 * bsc#1266900 * bsc#1266904 * bsc#1266913 * bsc#1266918 * bsc#1267025 * bsc#1267203 * bsc#1267210 * bsc#1267375 * bsc#1267384 * bsc#1267439 * bsc#1267570 * bsc#1267584 * bsc#1267596 * bsc#1267656 * bsc#1267662 * bsc#1267678 * bsc#1267682 * bsc#1267689 * bsc#1267714 * bsc#1267715 * bsc#1267943 * bsc#1267986 * bsc#1267995 * bsc#1268029 * bsc#1268307 * bsc#1268648 * bsc#1268659 * bsc#1268966 * bsc#1268967 * bsc#1268983 * bsc#1269003 * bsc#1269024 * bsc#1269027 * bsc#1269094 * bsc#1269104 * bsc#1269112 * bsc#1269115 * bsc#1269117 * bsc#1269118 * bsc#1269119 * bsc#1269132 * bsc#1269134 * bsc#1269138 * bsc#1269154 * bsc#1269181 * bsc#1269185 * bsc#1269186 * bsc#1269229 * bsc#1269233 * bsc#1269240 * bsc#1269270 * bsc#1269272 * bsc#1269289 * bsc#1269290 * bsc#1269307 * bsc#1269318 * bsc#1269362 * bsc#1269376 * bsc#1269383 * bsc#1269512 * bsc#1269513 * bsc#1269577 * bsc#1269633 * bsc#1269643 * bsc#1269658 * bsc#1269659 * bsc#1269660 * bsc#1269672 * bsc#1269688 * bsc#1269689 * bsc#1269694 * bsc#1269697 * bsc#1269714 * bsc#1269724 * bsc#1269734 * bsc#1269773 * bsc#1269797 * bsc#1269808 * bsc#1269810 * bsc#1269819 * bsc#1269964 * bsc#1269981 * bsc#1269990 * bsc#1269991 * bsc#1269994 * bsc#1270000 * bsc#1270102 * bsc#1270113 * bsc#1270132 * bsc#1271250 * bsc#1271283 * bsc#1271285 * bsc#1271291 * bsc#1271349 * bsc#1271368 * bsc#1271402 * bsc#1271526 * bsc#1271717 * bsc#1271731 * bsc#1271813 * bsc#1271818 * bsc#1271825 * bsc#1271826 * bsc#1271827 * bsc#1271831 * bsc#1271832 * bsc#1271833 * bsc#1271834 * bsc#1271858 * bsc#1271866 * bsc#1271869 * bsc#1271870 * bsc#1271899 * bsc#1271904 * bsc#1271908 * bsc#1271912 * bsc#1271937 * bsc#1271955 * bsc#1271964 * bsc#1271967 * bsc#1272146 * bsc#1272149 * bsc#1272176 * bsc#1272180 * bsc#1272183 * bsc#1272187 * bsc#1272194 * bsc#1272197 * bsc#1272204 * bsc#1272207 * bsc#1272211 * bsc#1272242 * bsc#1272246 * bsc#1272263 * bsc#1272268 * bsc#1272282 * bsc#1272296 * bsc#1272325 * bsc#1272360 * bsc#1272361 * bsc#1272362 * bsc#1272373 * bsc#1272374 * bsc#1272380 * bsc#1272384 * bsc#1272387 * bsc#1272389 * bsc#1272406 * bsc#1272434 * bsc#1272466 * bsc#1272467 * bsc#1272468 * bsc#1272470 * bsc#1272472 * bsc#1272474 * bsc#1272478 * bsc#1272480 * bsc#1272482 * bsc#1272483 * bsc#1272489 * bsc#1272492 * bsc#1272494 * bsc#1272499 * bsc#1272500 * bsc#1272501 * bsc#1272513 * bsc#1272517 * bsc#1272522 * bsc#1272523 * bsc#1272573 * bsc#1272578 * bsc#1272591 * bsc#1272600 * bsc#1272607 * bsc#1272614 * bsc#1272617 * bsc#1272620 * bsc#1272642 * bsc#1272646 * bsc#1272659 * bsc#1272664 * bsc#1272665 * bsc#1272668 * bsc#1272670 * bsc#1272671 * bsc#1272678 * bsc#1272681 * bsc#1272685 * bsc#1272686 * bsc#1272689 * bsc#1272690 * bsc#1272691 * bsc#1272693 * bsc#1272694 * bsc#1272706 * bsc#1272781 * bsc#1272785 * bsc#1272787 * bsc#1272797 * bsc#1272800 * bsc#1272807 * bsc#1272836 * bsc#1272843 * bsc#1272850 * bsc#1272853 * bsc#1272855 * bsc#1272863 * bsc#1272865 * bsc#1272871 * bsc#1272891 * bsc#1272892 * bsc#1272897 * bsc#1272903 * bsc#1272904 * bsc#1272907 * bsc#1272918 * bsc#1272920 * bsc#1272973 * bsc#1273004 * bsc#1273023 * bsc#1273035 * bsc#1273044 * bsc#1273117 * bsc#1273231 * bsc#1273550 * bsc#1274072 Cross-References: * CVE-2023-2058 * CVE-2025-21845 * CVE-2025-38250 * CVE-2025-38469 * CVE-2025-40213 * CVE-2025-54518 * CVE-2025-68223 * CVE-2025-68741 * CVE-2025-68818 * CVE-2026-23097 * CVE-2026-31431 * CVE-2026-31482 * CVE-2026-31483 * CVE-2026-31542 * CVE-2026-31598 * CVE-2026-31628 * CVE-2026-31759 * CVE-2026-43016 * CVE-2026-43033 * CVE-2026-43046 * CVE-2026-43056 * CVE-2026-43059 * CVE-2026-43114 * CVE-2026-43130 * CVE-2026-43161 * CVE-2026-43168 * CVE-2026-43170 * CVE-2026-43172 * CVE-2026-43216 * CVE-2026-43230 * CVE-2026-43262 * CVE-2026-43266 * CVE-2026-43276 * CVE-2026-43281 * CVE-2026-43308 * CVE-2026-43309 * CVE-2026-43328 * CVE-2026-43352 * CVE-2026-43439 * CVE-2026-43440 * CVE-2026-43451 * CVE-2026-43475 * CVE-2026-45860 * CVE-2026-45873 * CVE-2026-45904 * CVE-2026-45905 * CVE-2026-45913 * CVE-2026-45915 * CVE-2026-45917 * CVE-2026-45944 * CVE-2026-45973 * CVE-2026-46003 * CVE-2026-46015 * CVE-2026-46026 * CVE-2026-46038 * CVE-2026-46080 * CVE-2026-46084 * CVE-2026-46109 * CVE-2026-46117 * CVE-2026-46126 * CVE-2026-46137 * CVE-2026-46144 * CVE-2026-46145 * CVE-2026-46147 * CVE-2026-46158 * CVE-2026-46168 * CVE-2026-46170 * CVE-2026-46174 * CVE-2026-46180 * CVE-2026-46189 * CVE-2026-46193 * CVE-2026-46234 * CVE-2026-46243 * CVE-2026-46245 * CVE-2026-46265 * CVE-2026-46292 * CVE-2026-46306 * CVE-2026-46323 * CVE-2026-46324 * CVE-2026-46333 * CVE-2026-52910 * CVE-2026-52921 * CVE-2026-52927 * CVE-2026-52930 * CVE-2026-52937 * CVE-2026-52941 * CVE-2026-52942 * CVE-2026-52947 * CVE-2026-52967 * CVE-2026-52970 * CVE-2026-52974 * CVE-2026-52984 * CVE-2026-52986 * CVE-2026-52988 * CVE-2026-52991 * CVE-2026-52998 * CVE-2026-52999 * CVE-2026-53000 * CVE-2026-53002 * CVE-2026-53006 * CVE-2026-53011 * CVE-2026-53012 * CVE-2026-53032 * CVE-2026-53062 * CVE-2026-53063 * CVE-2026-53064 * CVE-2026-53069 * CVE-2026-53074 * CVE-2026-53083 * CVE-2026-53088 * CVE-2026-53106 * CVE-2026-53107 * CVE-2026-53123 * CVE-2026-53129 * CVE-2026-53131 * CVE-2026-53132 * CVE-2026-53134 * CVE-2026-53175 * CVE-2026-53177 * CVE-2026-53183 * CVE-2026-53184 * CVE-2026-53185 * CVE-2026-53189 * CVE-2026-53212 * CVE-2026-53221 * CVE-2026-53230 * CVE-2026-53236 * CVE-2026-53250 * CVE-2026-53252 * CVE-2026-53262 * CVE-2026-53265 * CVE-2026-53267 * CVE-2026-53270 * CVE-2026-53275 * CVE-2026-53289 * CVE-2026-53291 * CVE-2026-53297 * CVE-2026-53321 * CVE-2026-53324 * CVE-2026-53331 * CVE-2026-53332 * CVE-2026-53345 * CVE-2026-53369 * CVE-2026-53374 * CVE-2026-53375 * CVE-2026-53376 * CVE-2026-53379 * CVE-2026-53382 * CVE-2026-53385 * CVE-2026-53388 * CVE-2026-53391 * CVE-2026-53392 * CVE-2026-53393 * CVE-2026-53397 * CVE-2026-53398 * CVE-2026-53399 * CVE-2026-53402 * CVE-2026-53403 * CVE-2026-63794 * CVE-2026-63795 * CVE-2026-63802 * CVE-2026-63806 * CVE-2026-63807 * CVE-2026-63809 * CVE-2026-63821 * CVE-2026-63822 * CVE-2026-63824 * CVE-2026-63826 * CVE-2026-63829 * CVE-2026-63836 * CVE-2026-63843 * CVE-2026-63844 * CVE-2026-63845 * CVE-2026-63846 * CVE-2026-63847 * CVE-2026-63848 * CVE-2026-63851 * CVE-2026-63852 * CVE-2026-63853 * CVE-2026-63854 * CVE-2026-63855 * CVE-2026-63856 * CVE-2026-63861 * CVE-2026-63862 * CVE-2026-63869 * CVE-2026-63882 * CVE-2026-63884 * CVE-2026-63892 * CVE-2026-63893 * CVE-2026-63895 * CVE-2026-63896 * CVE-2026-63897 * CVE-2026-63899 * CVE-2026-63900 * CVE-2026-63901 * CVE-2026-63902 * CVE-2026-63903 * CVE-2026-63904 * CVE-2026-63905 * CVE-2026-63908 * CVE-2026-63912 * CVE-2026-63915 * CVE-2026-63916 * CVE-2026-63917 * CVE-2026-63919 * CVE-2026-63921 * CVE-2026-63922 * CVE-2026-63924 * CVE-2026-63927 * CVE-2026-63928 * CVE-2026-63930 * CVE-2026-63931 * CVE-2026-63934 * CVE-2026-63938 * CVE-2026-63939 * CVE-2026-63940 * CVE-2026-63942 * CVE-2026-63943 * CVE-2026-63945 * CVE-2026-63946 * CVE-2026-63947 * CVE-2026-63948 * CVE-2026-63949 * CVE-2026-63952 * CVE-2026-63957 * CVE-2026-63958 * CVE-2026-63959 * CVE-2026-63960 * CVE-2026-63961 * CVE-2026-63962 * CVE-2026-63964 * CVE-2026-63967 * CVE-2026-63968 * CVE-2026-63971 * CVE-2026-63974 * CVE-2026-63975 * CVE-2026-63976 * CVE-2026-63984 * CVE-2026-63991 * CVE-2026-63994 * CVE-2026-64025 * CVE-2026-64089 * CVE-2026-64106 * CVE-2026-64174 * CVE-2026-64179 * CVE-2026-64182 * CVE-2026-64183 * CVE-2026-64187 * CVE-2026-64189 * CVE-2026-64191 * CVE-2026-64220 * CVE-2026-64221 * CVE-2026-64223 * CVE-2026-64231 * CVE-2026-64234 * CVE-2026-64242 * CVE-2026-64298 * CVE-2026-64330 * CVE-2026-64336 * CVE-2026-64345 * CVE-2026-64347 * CVE-2026-64465 * CVE-2026-64530 * CVE-2026-64560 * CVE-2026-64561 * CVE-2026-64564 * CVE-2026-64600 CVSS scores: * CVE-2023-2058 ( NVD ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:C/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2023-2058 ( NVD ): 2.4 CVSS:3.0/AV:N/AC:L/PR:H/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2025-21845 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-21845 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-21845 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-21845 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-38250 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-38250 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-38250 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-38250 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-38469 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-38469 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-38469 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-40213 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-40213 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2025-40213 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-54518 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-54518 ( SUSE ): 7.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-54518 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2025-54518 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-68223 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-68223 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-68223 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-68741 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-68741 ( SUSE ): 6.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-68741 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-68818 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-68818 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23097 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23097 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-23097 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31431 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31431 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31431 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31482 ( SUSE ): 2.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31482 ( SUSE ): 2.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-31482 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31483 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31483 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-31483 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31542 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31542 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31542 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31598 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31598 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31598 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31628 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31628 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-31628 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-31759 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31759 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31759 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43016 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43016 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43033 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43033 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43033 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43046 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43046 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43056 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43056 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43059 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43114 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43114 ( NVD ): 9.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:L * CVE-2026-43114 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-43130 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43130 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43161 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43161 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43168 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43168 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43170 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43170 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43172 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43172 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43216 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43216 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43230 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43230 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43262 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43262 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43262 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43266 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43266 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43266 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43276 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43276 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43281 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43281 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43308 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43308 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43308 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43309 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43309 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43328 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43328 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43352 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43352 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43439 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43439 ( NVD ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43440 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43440 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43451 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43451 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43475 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43475 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45860 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45860 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-45860 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45873 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45873 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-45873 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45904 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45904 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45904 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45905 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45905 ( NVD ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45913 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45913 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45913 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45915 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45915 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45915 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45917 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45917 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45917 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45944 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45944 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45944 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-45973 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-45973 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46003 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46003 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46003 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46015 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46015 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46026 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46026 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46026 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46038 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46038 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46080 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46080 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46080 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46084 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46084 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46109 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46109 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46117 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46117 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46117 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46117 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46126 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46126 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-46126 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46137 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46137 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46137 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46144 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46144 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46145 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46145 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46145 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46145 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46147 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46147 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-46147 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46158 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46158 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46168 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46168 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46170 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46170 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46170 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46174 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46174 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-46174 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46180 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46180 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46189 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46189 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46189 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46193 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46193 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46234 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46234 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46243 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46243 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46243 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-46243 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46243 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46245 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46245 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46245 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46265 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46265 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46292 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46292 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46306 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46306 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46306 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46323 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46323 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46323 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46324 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46324 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46324 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46333 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46333 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-46333 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-46333 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52910 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52910 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52910 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52910 ( NVD ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52921 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52921 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52927 ( SUSE ): 4.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-52927 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52930 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52930 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52937 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52937 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52941 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52941 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52942 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52942 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52947 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52947 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52967 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52967 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52970 ( SUSE ): 2.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-52970 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52974 ( SUSE ): 4.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-52974 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52984 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52984 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52986 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52986 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52988 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52988 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52991 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52991 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52991 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52998 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52998 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52999 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52999 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53000 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53000 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53000 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53002 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53002 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53002 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53006 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53006 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53006 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53011 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53011 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53012 ( SUSE ): 6.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53012 ( SUSE ): 4.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53012 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53032 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53032 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53032 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53062 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53062 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53063 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53063 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53064 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53064 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53064 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53069 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53069 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53069 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53074 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53074 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53083 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53083 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53088 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53088 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53088 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53106 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53106 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53106 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53107 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53107 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53107 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53123 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53123 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53129 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53129 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53131 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53131 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53131 ( NVD ): 9.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53132 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53132 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53134 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-53134 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53175 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53175 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53175 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53177 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53177 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53177 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53183 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53183 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53184 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53184 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53185 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53185 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53185 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53189 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53189 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53189 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53212 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53212 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53221 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53221 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53230 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53230 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53236 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53236 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-53236 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53250 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53250 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53252 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53252 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53262 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53262 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53262 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53265 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53265 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53267 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53267 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53267 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53270 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53270 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53275 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53275 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53275 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53289 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53289 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53289 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53291 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53291 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53291 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53297 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53297 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53321 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53321 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53321 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53324 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53324 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53331 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53331 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53331 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53332 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53332 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53345 ( SUSE ): 2.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-53345 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53369 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53369 ( NVD ): 8.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53374 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53374 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53374 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53375 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53375 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53375 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53376 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53376 ( SUSE ): 6.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53376 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53379 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53379 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-53379 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53382 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53382 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53382 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53385 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53385 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53385 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53388 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53391 ( SUSE ): 6.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53391 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53392 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:A/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53392 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53392 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53393 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53393 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-53393 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53397 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53397 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53397 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53398 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53398 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-53398 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53399 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53399 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53399 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53402 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53402 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53402 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53403 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53403 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53403 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63794 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63794 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63794 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63795 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63795 ( NVD ): 10.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63802 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63802 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63802 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63806 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63806 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63806 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63807 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63807 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63807 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63809 ( SUSE ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63809 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63821 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63821 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63822 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63822 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63824 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63824 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63824 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63826 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63826 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63829 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63829 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63829 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63836 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63836 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63843 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63843 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63843 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63844 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63844 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63844 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63845 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63845 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63845 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63846 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63846 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63846 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63847 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63847 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63847 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63848 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63848 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-63848 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63851 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63851 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63851 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63852 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63852 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63852 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63853 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63853 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63853 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63854 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63854 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63854 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63855 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63855 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63855 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63856 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63856 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63856 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63861 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63861 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-63862 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63862 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-63869 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-63869 ( NVD ): 7.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:L * CVE-2026-63882 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63882 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63884 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63884 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63884 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63892 ( SUSE ): 5.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63892 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63893 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63893 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63895 ( SUSE ): 2.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63895 ( SUSE ): 2.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-63896 ( SUSE ): 5.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63896 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63897 ( SUSE ): 2.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63897 ( SUSE ): 2.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-63899 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63899 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63900 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63900 ( SUSE ): 4.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-63901 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63901 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63902 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63902 ( SUSE ): 4.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63903 ( SUSE ): 5.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63903 ( SUSE ): 5.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63904 ( SUSE ): 5.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63904 ( SUSE ): 5.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63905 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63905 ( SUSE ): 6.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63908 ( SUSE ): 4.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63908 ( SUSE ): 3.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-63912 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63912 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63912 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63915 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63915 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63915 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63916 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63916 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63917 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63917 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63917 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63919 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63919 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63919 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63921 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:L/SC:H/SI:H/SA:L * CVE-2026-63921 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:L * CVE-2026-63921 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63922 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63922 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63924 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63924 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63927 ( SUSE ): 5.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63927 ( SUSE ): 4.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63927 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63928 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63928 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63930 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63930 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63930 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63931 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63931 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63934 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63934 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-63938 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63938 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63938 ( NVD ): 9.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63939 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63939 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63939 ( NVD ): 9.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63940 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63940 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-63940 ( NVD ): 9.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63942 ( SUSE ): 5.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63942 ( SUSE ): 4.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63942 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63943 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63943 ( SUSE ): 4.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63945 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63945 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63945 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63946 ( SUSE ): 7.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63946 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63946 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63947 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63947 ( SUSE ): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-63947 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63948 ( SUSE ): 2.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63948 ( SUSE ): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-63949 ( SUSE ): 4.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63949 ( SUSE ): 2.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-63952 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63952 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63952 ( NVD ): 8.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-63957 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63957 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63958 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63958 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63959 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63959 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63960 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63960 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63961 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63961 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63962 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63962 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63964 ( SUSE ): 6.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63964 ( SUSE ): 4.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63967 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63967 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-63968 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63968 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63968 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63971 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63971 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63971 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63974 ( SUSE ): 5.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63974 ( SUSE ): 4.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63974 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63975 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63975 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63975 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63976 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63976 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63976 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63984 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63984 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63991 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63991 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63994 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63994 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63994 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64025 ( SUSE ): 6.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64025 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64089 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64089 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-64089 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64106 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64106 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64106 ( NVD ): 9.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64174 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64174 ( SUSE ): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-64174 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64179 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64179 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-64179 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64182 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64182 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-64182 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64183 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64183 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64183 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64187 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64187 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64187 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64189 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64189 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64189 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64191 ( SUSE ): 8.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:H/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64191 ( SUSE ): 6.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64191 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64220 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64220 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64220 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64221 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64221 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64221 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64223 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64223 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64223 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64231 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64231 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64231 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64234 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64234 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64234 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64242 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64242 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64242 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64298 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64298 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64330 ( SUSE ): 2.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64330 ( SUSE ): 3.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-64336 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64336 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-64345 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64345 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-64347 ( SUSE ): 4.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64347 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64465 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64465 ( SUSE ): 4.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64560 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64560 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64560 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64561 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64561 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64561 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64564 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64564 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64564 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 * SUSE Real Time Module 15-SP7 An update that solves 267 vulnerabilities and has 21 security fixes can now be installed. ## Description: The SUSE Linux Enterprise 15 SP7 RT kernel was updated to fix various security issues: The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2025-68741: scsi: qla2xxx: Fix improper freeing of purex item (bsc#1255703). * CVE-2025-68818: scsi: Revert "scsi: qla2xxx: Perform lockless command completion in abort path" (bsc#1256675). * CVE-2026-23097: migrate: correct lock ordering for hugetlb file folios (bsc#1257815). * CVE-2026-43016: bpf: sockmap: Fix use-after-free of sk->sk_socket in sk_psock_verdict_data_ready() (bsc#1264007). * CVE-2026-43114: netfilter: nft_set_pipapo_avx2: don't return non-matching entry on expiry (bsc#1264601). * CVE-2026-43130: iommu/vt-d: Flush dev-IOTLB only when PCIe device is accessible in scalable mode (bsc#1264532). * CVE-2026-43161: iommu/vt-d: Skip dev-iotlb flush for inaccessible PCIe device without scalable mode (bsc#1264333). * CVE-2026-43168: ocfs2: fix reflink preserve cleanup issue (bsc#1264537). * CVE-2026-43170: usb: dwc3: gadget: Move vbus draw to workqueue context (bsc#1264452). * CVE-2026-43172: wifi: iwlwifi: fix 22000 series SMEM parsing (bsc#1264543). * CVE-2026-43216: net: Drop the lock in skb_may_tx_timestamp() (bsc#1264319). * CVE-2026-43230: net/rds: Clear reconnect pending bit (bsc#1264539). * CVE-2026-43262: gfs2: fiemap page fault fix (bsc#1264422). * CVE-2026-43266: EFI/CPER: don't go past the ARM processor CPER record buffer (bsc#1264418). * CVE-2026-43281: mailbox: Prevent out-of-bounds access in fw_mbox_index_xlate() (bsc#1264534). * CVE-2026-43308: btrfs: don't BUG() on unexpected delayed ref type in run_one_delayed_ref() (bsc#1264712). * CVE-2026-43309: md raid: fix hang when stopping arrays with metadata through dm-raid (bsc#1264827). * CVE-2026-43328: cpufreq: governor: Free dbs_data directly when gov->init() fails (bsc#1264832). * CVE-2026-43439: cgroup: fix race between task migration and iteration (bsc#1265141). * CVE-2026-43451: netfilter: nfnetlink_queue: fix entry leak in bridge verdict error path (bsc#1265009). * CVE-2026-45860: netfilter: nf_conncount: increase the connection clean up limit to 64 (bsc#1266710). * CVE-2026-45873: netfilter: nft_set_rbtree: check for partial overlaps in anonymous sets (bsc#1266715). * CVE-2026-45905: xfrm: fix ip_rt_bug race in icmp_route_lookup reverse path (bsc#1266685). * CVE-2026-45913: net: bridge: mcast: always update mdb_n_entries for vlan contexts (bsc#1266891). * CVE-2026-45915: fat: avoid parent link count underflow in rmdir (bsc#1266896). * CVE-2026-45917: ipvs: do not keep dest_dst if dev is going down (bsc#1266900). * CVE-2026-45944: iommu/vt-d: Clear Present bit before tearing down context entry (bsc#1267203). * CVE-2026-45973: RDMA/mlx5: Fix UMR hang in LAG error state unload (bsc#1267025). * CVE-2026-46003: net: qrtr: ns: Limit the total number of nodes (bsc#1267210). * CVE-2026-46015: tcp: call sk_data_ready() after listener migration (bsc#1267439). * CVE-2026-46026: net: qrtr: ns: Limit the maximum number of lookups (bsc#1266876). * CVE-2026-46038: net: qrtr: ns: Free the node during ctrl_cmd_bye() (bsc#1266695). * CVE-2026-46137: mptcp: pm: ADD_ADDR rtx: fix potential data-race (bsc#1267570). * CVE-2026-46147: KVM: arm64: Factor out pKVM hyp vcpu creation to separate function (bsc#1267689). * CVE-2026-46158: mptcp: pm: ADD_ADDR rtx: always decrease sk refcount (bsc#1266880). * CVE-2026-46168: mptcp: sockopt: set timestamp flags on subflow socket, not msk (bsc#1266869). * CVE-2026-46170: mptcp: pm: reuse ID 0 after delete and re-add (bsc#1267714). * CVE-2026-46180: wifi: brcmfmac: Fix potential use-after-free issue when stopping watchdog task (bsc#1266813). * CVE-2026-46189: RDMA/vmw_pvrdma: Fix double free on pvrdma_alloc_ucontext() error path (bsc#1266918). * CVE-2026-46193: xfrm: ah: account for ESN high bits in async callbacks (bsc#1267656). * CVE-2026-46234: vsock: fix buffer size clamping order (bsc#1266904). * CVE-2026-46245: drm/amd/display: Fix dc_link NULL handling in HPD init (bsc#1267678). * CVE-2026-46265: RDMA/hns: Fix WQ_MEM_RECLAIM warning (bsc#1267662). * CVE-2026-46292: pmdomain: core: Fix detach procedure for virtual devices in genpd (bsc#1267943). * CVE-2026-46306: flow_dissector: do not dissect PPPoE PFC frames (bsc#1267986). * CVE-2026-46324: netfilter: nf_tables: Introduce functions freeing nft_hook objects (bsc#1267995). * CVE-2026-52910: pf: Free reuseport cBPF prog after RCU grace period (bsc#1268659). * CVE-2026-52921: netfilter: ipset: stop hash:* range iteration at end (bsc#1269024). * CVE-2026-52927: netfilter: ebtables: fix OOB read in compat_mtw_from_user (bsc#1269027). * CVE-2026-52930: ipc/shm: serialize orphan cleanup with shm_nattch updates (bsc#1269003). * CVE-2026-52937: tap: fix stack info leak in tap_ioctl() SIOCGIFHWADDR (bsc#1268983). * CVE-2026-52941: net/smc: avoid NULL deref of conn->lnk in smc_msg_event tracepoint (bsc#1268966). * CVE-2026-52942: netfilter: nf_log: validate MAC header was set before dumping it (bsc#1268967). * CVE-2026-52947: net: qrtr: fix refcount saturation and potential UAF in qrtr_port_remove (bsc#1269115). * CVE-2026-52967: smb/client: fix possible infinite loop and oob read in symlink_data() (bsc#1269181). * CVE-2026-52970: netfilter: nft_ct: fix missing expect put in obj eval (bsc#1269229). * CVE-2026-52974: net: tls: fix strparser anchor skb leak on offload RX setup failure (bsc#1269233). * CVE-2026-52984: net/sched: netem: fix queue limit check to include reordered packets (bsc#1269272). * CVE-2026-52986: netfilter: nf_conntrack_sip: don't use simple_strtoul (bsc#1269289). * CVE-2026-52988: rculist: add list_splice_rcu() for private lists (bsc#1269362). * CVE-2026-52991: sched/psi: fix race between file release and pressure write (bsc#1269134). * CVE-2026-52998: netfilter: nfnetlink_osf: fix potential NULL dereference in ttl check (bsc#1269118). * CVE-2026-52999: netfilter: nfnetlink_osf: fix out-of-bounds read on option matching (bsc#1269119). * CVE-2026-53000: netfilter: nat: use kfree_rcu to release ops (bsc#1269117). * CVE-2026-53002: netfilter: conntrack: remove sprintf usage (bsc#1269112). * CVE-2026-53006: ipv6: fix possible UAF in icmpv6_rcv() (bsc#1269104). * CVE-2026-53011: net/sched: taprio: fix use-after-free in advance_sched() on schedule switch (bsc#1269094). * CVE-2026-53012: nexthop: fix IPv6 route referencing IPv4 nexthop (bsc#1269154). * CVE-2026-53032: bpf: Fix NULL deref in map_kptr_match_type for scalar regs (bsc#1269138). * CVE-2026-53062: dm cache policy smq: fix missing locks in invalidating cache blocks (bsc#1269658). * CVE-2026-53063: dm cache: fix write hang in passthrough mode (bsc#1269659). * CVE-2026-53064: dm cache: fix null-deref with concurrent writes in passthrough mode (bsc#1269132). * CVE-2026-53069: net, bpf: fix null-ptr-deref in xdp_master_redirect() for down master (bsc#1269186). * CVE-2026-53074: bpf: reject short IPv4/IPv6 inputs in bpf_prog_test_run_skb (bsc#1269688). * CVE-2026-53083: bpf: Fix RCU stall in bpf_fd_array_map_clear() (bsc#1269964). * CVE-2026-53088: net: bcmgenet: fix off-by-one in bcmgenet_put_txcb (bsc#1269185). * CVE-2026-53106: bpf: Do not allow deleting local storage in NMI (bsc#1269990). * CVE-2026-53107: wifi: libertas: use USB anchors for tracking in-flight URBs (bsc#1269991). * CVE-2026-53123: md: wake raid456 reshape waiters before suspend (bsc#1269643). * CVE-2026-53129: fs/mbcache: cancel shrink work before destroying the cache (bsc#1269633). * CVE-2026-53131: netfilter: require Ethernet MAC header before using eth_hdr() (bsc#1269773). * CVE-2026-53132: vsock/virtio: fix potential unbounded skb queue (bsc#1269290). * CVE-2026-53134: netfilter: nft_fib: fix stale stack leak via the OIFNAME register (bsc#1269819). * CVE-2026-53175: inet: frags: fix use-after-free caused by the fqdir_pre_exit() flush (bsc#1269714). * CVE-2026-53183: mptcp: allow subflow rcv wnd to shrink (bsc#1269376). * CVE-2026-53184: udp: clear skb->dev before running a sockmap verdict (bsc#1269689). * CVE-2026-53185: zram: fix use-after-free in zram_bvec_write_partial() (bsc#1269660). * CVE-2026-53189: mm/huge_memory: update file PMD counter before folio_put() (bsc#1269797). * CVE-2026-53212: netfilter: nft_tunnel: fix use-after-free on object destroy (bsc#1269672). * CVE-2026-53221: ip6_vti: fix incorrect tunnel matching in vti6_tnl_lookup() (bsc#1269318). * CVE-2026-53230: net/mlx5: Fix slab-out-of-bounds in mlx5_query_nic_vport_mac_list (bsc#1269270). * CVE-2026-53236: tcp: restrict SO_ATTACH_FILTER to priv users (bsc#1269994). * CVE-2026-53250: xsk: cache csum_start/csum_offset to fix TOCTOU in xsk_skb_metadata() (bsc#1269808). * CVE-2026-53252: adaption to srcu change of hci_dev in hci_sysfs (bsc#1269307). * CVE-2026-53262: l2tp: pppol2tp: hold reference to session in pppol2tp_ioctl() (bsc#1270000). * CVE-2026-53267: netfilter: nft_ct: bail out on template ct in get eval (bsc#1269577). * CVE-2026-53270: ipvs: clear the svc scheduler ptr early on edit (bsc#1269240). * CVE-2026-53275: ipv6: mcast: Fix use-after-free when processing MLD queries (bsc#1269810). * CVE-2026-53289: ice: fix NULL pointer dereference in ice_reset_all_vfs() (bsc#1269694). * CVE-2026-53291: ALSA: hda/conexant: Fix missing error check for jack detection (bsc#1269697). * CVE-2026-53321: io_uring/napi: cap busy_poll_to 10 msec (bsc#1269724). * CVE-2026-53345: KVM: Don't WARN if memory is dirtied without a vCPU when the VM is dying (bsc#1270132). * CVE-2026-53369: udf: reject descriptors with oversized CRC length (bsc#1271818). * CVE-2026-53375: drm/amdgpu/vce: Prevent partial address patches (bsc#1271899). * CVE-2026-53388: fuse: re-lock request before replacing page cache folio (bsc#1271825). * CVE-2026-53391: NFSv4/pNFS: reject zero-length r_addr in nfs4_decode_mp_ds_addr (bsc#1271904). * CVE-2026-53392: NFSv4/flexfiles: reject zero filehandle version count (bsc#1271826). * CVE-2026-53393: nfsd: Don't reset the write verifier on a commit EAGAIN (bsc#1271858). * CVE-2026-53397: nfsd: fix posix_acl leak on SETACL decode failure (bsc#1271869). * CVE-2026-53398: NFSD: Fix SECINFO_NO_NAME decode error cleanup (bsc#1271870). * CVE-2026-53399: nfsd: release layout stid on setlease failure (bsc#1271832). * CVE-2026-53402: fbdev: fbcon: fix out-of-bounds read in err_out of (bsc#1271908). * CVE-2026-63794: KVM: SVM: Fix page overflow in sev_dbg_crypt() for ENCRYPT path (bsc#1271964). * CVE-2026-63795: 9p: avoid putting oldfid in p9_client_walk() error path (bsc#1271955). * CVE-2026-63802: blk-cgroup: fix UAF in __blkcg_rstat_flush() (bsc#1272282). * CVE-2026-63806: KVM: Replace guest-triggerable BUG_ON() in ioeventfd datamatch with get_unaligned() (bsc#1272268). * CVE-2026-63807: KVM: x86/mmu: Ensure hugepage is in by slot before checking max mapping level (bsc#1272263). * CVE-2026-63809: bpf: NUL-terminate replaced sysctl value (bsc#1272296). * CVE-2026-63824: KEYS: fix overflow in keyctl_pkey_params_get_2() (bsc#1272180). * CVE-2026-63829: net: ip_gre: require CAP_NET_ADMIN in the device netns for changelink (bsc#1272176). * CVE-2026-63901: USB: serial: digi_acceleport: fix memory corruption with small endpoints (bsc#1272501). * CVE-2026-63912: xfrm: esp: restore combined single-frag length gate (bsc#1272836). * CVE-2026-63917: ip6: vti: Use ip6_tnl.net in vti6_changelink() (bsc#1272904). * CVE-2026-63919: xfrm: input: hold netns during deferred transport reinjection (bsc#1272907). * CVE-2026-63921: ip6: vti: Use ip6_tnl.net in vti6_siocdevprivate() (bsc#1272918). * CVE-2026-63922,CVE-2026-63924: ipv6: exthdrs: refresh nh after handling HAO option (bsc#1272855). * CVE-2026-63938: KVM: SEV: Check PSC request indices against the actual size of the buffer (bsc#1272620). * CVE-2026-63939: KVM: SEV: Compute the correct max length of the in-GHCB scratch area (bsc#1272691). * CVE-2026-63952: memfd: deny writeable mappings when implying SEAL_WRITE (bsc#1272468). * CVE-2026-63962: usb: typec: tcpm: bound altmode_desc[] per iteration in svdm_consume_modes() (bsc#1272482). * CVE-2026-63968: ipv6: fix possible infinite loop in fib6_select_path() (bsc#1272466). * CVE-2026-63971: sctp: fix race between sctp_wait_for_connect and peeloff (bsc#1272678). * CVE-2026-63984: ipv6: rpl: fix hdrlen overflow in ipv6_rpl_srh_decompress() (bsc#1272865). * CVE-2026-63994: tunnels: load network headers after skb_cow() in iptunnel_pmtud_build_icmp() (bsc#1273035). * CVE-2026-64025: bpf, skmsg: fix verdict sk_data_ready racing with ktls rx (bsc#1273117). * CVE-2026-64106: KVM: arm64: vgic-its: Reject restored DTE with out-of-range num_eventid_bits (bsc#1272242). * CVE-2026-64187: xfs: fail recovery on a committed log item with no regions (bsc#1272204). * CVE-2026-64189: netfilter: ipset: fix race between dump and ip_set_list resize (bsc#1272207). * CVE-2026-64298: NFSv4: include MAY_WRITE in open permission mask for O_TRUNC (bsc#1273550). * CVE-2026-64560: posix-cpu-timers: Prevent UAF caused by non-leader exec() race (bsc#1273004). * CVE-2026-64561: KVM: x86: Check for invalid/obsolete root _after_ making MMU pages available (bsc#1273231). * CVE-2026-64564: sctp: don't free the ASCONF's own transport in DEL-IP processing (bsc#1274072). * CVE-2026-64600: xfs: resample the data fork mapping after cycling ILOCK (bsc#1271526). The following non security issues were fixed: * accel/ivpu: Fix wrong register read in LNL failure diagnostics (git-fixes). * accel/ivpu: Reject firmware log with size smaller than header (git-fixes). * accel/qaic: use sizeof(*trans_hdr) for transaction length check (git-fixes). * ALSA: hda: codecs: hdmi: disable keep-alive before audio format change (git- fixes). * ALSA: hda: cs35l41: validate and free ACPI mute object (git-fixes). * ALSA: lx6464es: fix period byte count for 16-bit streams (git-fixes). * ALSA: pcm: wake linked drain waiters on unlink (git-fixes). * ALSA: seq: close a re-opened queue timer in the destructor (git-fixes). * ALSA: ump: fix double free of out_cvts on rawmidi error (git-fixes). * ALSA: usb-audio: Clamp frame size in implicit-feedback mode (git-fixes). * ALSA: usb-audio: Fix DMA buffer out-of-bounds write when fill_max is set (git-fixes). * ALSA: usb-audio: fix OOB write in snd_usbmidi_akai_output() (git-fixes). * ALSA: usb-audio: fix use-after-free in ump_to_endpoint() (git-fixes). * ASoC: bt-sco: fix duplicate DAPM widget names for wideband DAI (git-fixes). * ASoC: cs35l56: Fix potential probe() deadlock (git-fixes). * ASoC: cs35l56: Use complete_all() to signal init_completion (git-fixes). * ASoC: fsl_sai: Fix spurious BCLK on resume by clearing BYP (git-fixes). * ASoC: max98090: fix missing IS_ERR() before PTR_ERR() on mclk lookup (git- fixes). * ASoC: max98095: fix missing IS_ERR() before PTR_ERR() on mclk lookup (git- fixes). * ASoC: mediatek: mt8192-afe-pcm: Convert to devm_pm_runtime_enable() (stable- fixes). * ASoC: mediatek: mt8192-afe-pcm: Simplify probe() with local dev variable (stable-fixes). * ASoC: mediatek: mt8192-afe-pcm: Simplify with dev_err_probe() (stable- fixes). * ASoC: tas2562: fix broken entries in the volume lookup table (git-fixes). * ASoC: tas2562: fix DVC coefficient write order (git-fixes). * ASoC: tas2781: bound firmware description string parsing (git-fixes). * assoc_array: trim the final shortcut word using the current chunk end (git- fixes). * batman-adv: dat: fix tie-break for candidate selection (git-fixes). * batman-adv: fix VLAN priority offset (git-fixes). * batman-adv: frag: fix primary_if leak on failed linearization (git-fixes). * batman-adv: frag: free unfragmentable packet (git-fixes). * batman-adv: tt: avoid request storms during pending request (git-fixes). * batman-adv: tt: prevent TVLV OOB check overflow (git-fixes). * bitops: make BYTES_TO_BITS() treewide-available (stable-fixes). * Bluetooth: 6lowpan: fix cyclic locking warning on netdev unregister (stable- fixes). * Bluetooth: 6lowpan: Fix using chan->conn as indication to no remote netdev (git-fixes). * Bluetooth: btintel: Validate length before parsing diagnostics TLV (git- fixes). * Bluetooth: btrtl: validate firmware patch bounds (git-fixes). * Bluetooth: btusb: Add USB ID 2c4e:0128 for Mercusys MA60XNB (stable-fixes). * Bluetooth: btusb: mediatek: remove the unnecessary goto tag (stable-fixes). * Bluetooth: btusb: validate Realtek vendor event length (git-fixes). * Bluetooth: hci_qca: Clear memdump state on invalid dump size (git-fixes). * Bluetooth: hci_sync: Fix advertising data UAFs (git-fixes). * Bluetooth: hci_sync: hold conn in hci_connect_acl/le_sync() callbacks (git- fixes). * Bluetooth: hci_sync: Protect UUID list traversal (git-fixes). * Bluetooth: HIDP: reject frames without a transaction header (git-fixes). * Bluetooth: HIDP: validate numbered report payloads (git-fixes). * Bluetooth: ISO: clear iso_data always when detaching conn from hcon (git- fixes). * Bluetooth: ISO: fix CONNECTED -> CLOSED transition on shutdown/release (git- fixes). * Bluetooth: ISO: fix timeout vs sync_timeout typo in check_bcast_qos (git- fixes). * Bluetooth: ISO: validate sockaddr_iso first in iso_sock_rebind_bis() (git- fixes). * Bluetooth: L2CAP: fix UAF in l2cap_le_connect_rsp (git-fixes). * Bluetooth: mgmt: fix locking in unpair_device/disconnect_sync (git-fixes). * Bluetooth: mgmt: hold reference for hci_conn in mgmt_pending_cmds (git- fixes). * Bluetooth: MGMT: revalidate LOAD_CONN_PARAM queued update (git-fixes). * Bluetooth: mgmt: Translate HCI reason in Device Disconnected event (git- fixes). * Bluetooth: qca: fix NVM tag length underflow in TLV parser (git-fixes). * Bluetooth: RFCOMM: Fix session UAF in set_termios (git-fixes). * bus: sunxi-rsb: Always check register address validity (git-fixes). * can: bcm: add missing rcu list annotations and operations (git-fixes). * can: bcm: defer rx_op deallocation to workqueue to fix thrtimer UAF (git- fixes). * can: bcm: fix lockless bound/ifindex race and silent RX_SETUP failure (git- fixes). * can: c_can: c_can_chip_config(): keep controller in init mode until bittiming is configured (git-fixes). * can: ctucanfd: add missing MODULE_DEVICE_TABLE() (git-fixes). * can: ctucanfd: handle bus error interrupts (git-fixes). * can: ctucanfd: mark error-active controller status valid (git-fixes). * can: ctucanfd: unmap BAR0 using base address (git-fixes). * can: ctucanfd: use self-test mode for PRESUME_ACK (git-fixes). * can: ems_usb: validate CPC message lengths (git-fixes). * can: esd_usb: kill anchored URBs before freeing netdevs (git-fixes). * can: etas_es58x: es58x_read_bulk_callback(): fix RX buffer leak on URB resubmit failure (git-fixes). * can: isotp: check register_netdevice_notifier() error in module init (git- fixes). * can: isotp: use unconditional synchronize_rcu() in isotp_release() (git- fixes). * can: j1939: transport: j1939_session_fresh_new(): initialize receive buffer (git-fixes). * can: kvaser_usb: kvaser_usb_hydra_get_busparams(): fix memory leak in kvaser_usb_hydra_get_busparams() (git-fixes). * can: kvaser_usb_leaf: kvaser_usb_leaf_wait_cmd(): validate received command extents (git-fixes). * can: peak_usb: add bounds check for USB channel index (git-fixes). * can: peak_usb: peak_usb_start(): fix double free of transfer buffer on URB submit error (git-fixes). * can: peak_usb: validate uCAN receive record lengths (git-fixes). * can: softing: fw_parse(): validate firmware record spans (git-fixes). * cdrom: fix stack out-of-bounds read in CDROMVOLCTRL (git-fixes). * comedi: comedi_parport: deal with premature interrupt (git-fixes). * dm cache policy smq: check allocation under invalidate lock (git-fixes). * dm cache: fix missing return in invalidate_committed's error path (git- fixes). * dmaengine: idxd: fix double free of wq, engine, and group structs (git- fixes). * dmaengine: idxd: fix fdev setup failure cleanup in idxd_cdev_open() (git- fixes). * dmaengine: qcom: bam_dma: Fix command element mask field for BAM v1.6.0+ (git-fixes). * dmaengine: sun6i-dma: Fix reclaim descriptors while terminating DMA (git- fixes). * driver core: Fix missing jiffies conversion in deferred_probe_extend_timeout() (git-fixes). * driver core: Guard deferred probe timeout extension with delayed_work_pending() (git-fixes). * driver core: Use mod_delayed_work to prevent lost deferred probe work (git- fixes). * Drivers: hv: vmbus: Set DMA coherent mask for VMBus devices (git-fixes). * drm/amd/display: dce100: skip non-DP stream encoders for DP MST (stable- fixes). * drm/amd/display: set new_stream to NULL after release (git-fixes). * drm/amd/display: use proper context for logging (git-fixes). * drm/amd/pm/ci: Don't disable MCLK DPM on Bonaire 0x6658 (R7 260X) (git- fixes). * drm/amd/pm: fix smu14 power limit range calculation (stable-fixes). * drm/amd/pm: make pp_features read-only when scpm is enabled (stable-fixes). * drm/amdgpu/gfx8: drop unecessary BUG_ON() (stable-fixes). * drm/amdgpu/gfx9.4.3: replace BUG_ON() with WARN_ON() (stable-fixes). * drm/amdgpu/gfx9: replace BUG_ON() with WARN_ON() (stable-fixes). * drm/amdgpu/gfx10: replace BUG_ON() with WARN_ON() (stable-fixes). * drm/amdgpu/gfx11: replace BUG_ON() with WARN_ON() (stable-fixes). * drm/amdgpu/gfx12: replace BUG_ON() with WARN_ON() (stable-fixes). * drm/amdgpu/sdma4.4.2: replace BUG_ON() with WARN_ON() (stable-fixes). * drm/amdgpu/sdma5.0: replace BUG_ON() with WARN_ON() (stable-fixes). * drm/amdgpu/sdma5.2: replace BUG_ON() with WARN_ON() (stable-fixes). * drm/amdgpu/sdma6.0: replace BUG_ON() with WARN_ON() (stable-fixes). * drm/amdgpu/sdma7.0: replace BUG_ON() with WARN_ON() (stable-fixes). * drm/amdgpu/uvd: Fix forcing MSG, FB BOs into VCPU segment when it isn't at 0 (v2) (stable-fixes). * drm/amdgpu/uvd: Place VCPU BO only in VRAM for UVD 4.x and older (stable- fixes). * drm/amdgpu/vce: fix integer overflow in image size (stable-fixes). * drm/amdgpu/vcn4: avoid rereading IB param length (stable-fixes). * drm/amdgpu: Disable PCIe dynamic speed switching on Ryzen Pinnacle Ridge (git-fixes). * drm/amdgpu: fix bo->pin leaking in amdgpu_bo_create_reserved (stable-fixes). * drm/amdgpu: fix division by zero with invalid uvd dimensions (stable-fixes). * drm/amdgpu: fix lifetime issue of amdgpu_vm_get_task_info_pasid() (stable- fixes). * drm/amdgpu: Fix VFCT bus number matching with soft filter (stable-fixes). * drm/amdgpu: invoke pm_genpd_remove() before freeing genpd (stable-fixes). * drm/amdkfd: Check bounds in allocate_event_notification_slot (stable-fixes). * drm/amdkfd: fix 32-bit overflow in CWSR total size calculation (stable- fixes). * drm/amdkfd: fix uint32_t overflow in EOP ring buffer size alignment (git- fixes). * drm/amdkfd: free MQD managers on DQM init failures (git-fixes). * drm/amdkfd: hold event_mutex while checkpointing CRIU events (git-fixes). * drm/amdkfd: Use kvcalloc to allocate arrays (stable-fixes). * drm/dp: Read the PCON max FRL bandwidth only for HDMI DFPs (git-fixes). * drm/i915/gt: use correct selftest config symbol (git-fixes). * drm/i915/selftests: Fix GT PM sort comparators (git-fixes). * drm/i915: ensure segment offset never exceeds allowed max (stable-fixes). * drm/imagination: acquire vm_ctx->lock before mapping memory to GPU VM (git- fixes). * drm/mediatek: Check CRTC state before freeing (git-fixes). * drm/mediatek: ovl_adaptor: balance component registrations (git-fixes). * drm/panthor: reject firmware sections with oversized data (git-fixes). * drm/panthor: return error on truncated firmware (git-fixes). * drm/panthor: validate firmware interface structure sizes (git-fixes). * drm/radeon: fix r100_copy_blit for large BOs (stable-fixes). * drm/tegra: gr2d/gr3d: Contain PM in the gr _d_probe/gr_ d_remove (git- fixes). * drm/tegra: gr2d/gr3d: Initialize address register map before HOST1X client is registered (stable-fixes). * drm/tests: shmem: Set DMA mask to 64-bit in drm_gem_shmem (git-fixes). * drm/vc4: hvs/v3d: Fix null dereference in unbind (git-fixes). * drm/vc4: Prevent shader BO mappings from becoming writable (git-fixes). * drm/vc4: Supply the overflow slot size in BPOS, not the whole bin BO size (git-fixes). * drm/vc4: Zero the tile state data array before each BIN job (git-fixes). * drm/virtio: fix deadlock in display_info_cb by removing hotplug from dequeue worker (git-fixes). * drm/vmwgfx: avoid destroy_workqueue(NULL) on vkms init failure (git-fixes). * drm/vmwgfx: bound DMA command body size against suffix pointer (git-fixes). * drm/vmwgfx: drop dma_buf reference on foreign-fd prime import (git-fixes). * drm/vmwgfx: fix guest_memory_dirty bitfield clobbered as size (git-fixes). * drm/vmwgfx: reject DX_BIND_QUERY without a DX context (git-fixes). * drm/vmwgfx: use check_add_overflow for shader size+offset bound (git-fixes). * drm/vmwgfx: validate DRAW_PRIMITIVES header size before division (git- fixes). * drm/vmwgfx: validate external BO copy bounds for both stride paths (git- fixes). * drm/vmwgfx: Validate vmw_surface_metadata::array_size (git-fixes). * drm/xe/wopcm: fix WOPCM size for LNL+ (git-fixes). * fbcon: fix NULL pointer dereference for a console without vc_data (stable- fixes). * fbdev/efifb: Replace references to global screen_info by local pointer (stable-fixes). * fbdev: carminefb: fix potential memory leak in alloc_carmine_fb() (git- fixes). * fbdev: efifb: fix memory leak in efifb_probe() (git-fixes). * firewire: net: Fix fragmented datagram reassembly (git-fixes). * firmware: arm_ffa: Fix NULL dereference in ffa_partition_info_get() (git- fixes). * firmware: arm_scmi: Rate-limit queue-full warnings in IRQ context (git- fixes). * firmware_loader: introduce __free() cleanup hanler (stable-fixes). * gpio: eic-sprd: use raw_spinlock_t in the irq startup path (git-fixes). * gpio: mlxbf3: fail probe if gpiochip registration fails (git-fixes). * gpio: pca953x: fix cache_only and IRQ state on restore_context() failure (git-fixes). * gpu: host1x: Fix device reference leak in host1x_device_parse_dt() error path (git-fixes). * gpu: host1x: Fix use-after-free in host1x_bo_clear_cached_mappings (stable- fixes). * HID: add haptics page defines (stable-fixes). * HID: playstation: validate num_touch_reports in DualShock 4 reports (stable- fixes). * hrtimers: Introduce hrtimer_setup() to replace hrtimer_init() (bsc#1271912). * hwmon: (adt7470) Fix busy-loop and I2C flooding in update thread (git- fixes). * hwmon: (adt7470) Fix cache updated before hardware write on I2C error (git- fixes). * hwmon: (adt7470) Fix divide-by-zero TOCTOU crash in fan speed read (git- fixes). * hwmon: (adt7470) Fix fans stuck in manual mode on I2C errors (git-fixes). * hwmon: (adt7470) Fix PWM auto temp state array and bounds check (git-fixes). * hwmon: (adt7470) Fix swapped PWM3 and PWM4 auto mode masks (git-fixes). * hwmon: (adt7470) Fix temperature alarm logic in hwmon_temp_read() (git- fixes). * hwmon: (adt7470) Use cached PWM frequency value (git-fixes). * hwmon: (asus-ec-sensors) add missed handle for ENOMEM (git-fixes). * hwmon: (asus-ec-sensors) fix EC read intervals (git-fixes). * hwmon: (asus-ec-sensors) fix looping over banks while reading from EC (git- fixes). * hwmon: (corsair-cpro) Stop device IO before calling hid_hw_stop (git-fixes). * hwmon: (corsair-psu) Stop device IO before calling hid_hw_stop (git-fixes). * hwmon: (lm90) Only report alarms if driver is ready (git-fixes). * hwmon: (nct6775-core) Prevent access to unsupported weight registers (git- fixes). * hwmon: (npcm750-pwm-fan): stop fan timer on device detach (git-fixes). * hwmon: (nzxt-smart2) Stop device IO before calling hid_hw_stop (git-fixes). * hwmon: (pmbus) Fix return value from pmbus_update_byte_data() (git-fixes). * hwmon: (pmbus/core) notify on the hwmon device, not the i2c client (git- fixes). * hwmon: (w83627hf) remove VID sysfs files on error and remove (stable-fixes). * hwmon: (w83793) remove vrm sysfs file on probe failure (stable-fixes). * hwmon: occ: validate poll response sensor blocks (git-fixes). * i2c: amd-mp2: Unregister callback on adapter add failure (git-fixes). * i2c: imx: Cancel hrtimer before clearing slave pointer (git-fixes). * i2c: imx: fix locked bus on SMBus block-read of 0 (atomic) (git-fixes). * i2c: imx: Fix slave registration race and error handling (git-fixes). * i2c: imx: separate atomic, dma and non-dma use case (stable-fixes). * i2c: jz4780: Cache host clock rate at probe to prevent CCF prepare_lock deadlock (git-fixes). * i2c: mediatek: fix WRRD for SoCs without auto_restart option (git-fixes). * i2c: mlxbf: Fix use-after-free in mlxbf_i2c_init_resource() (git-fixes). * ice: don't check has_ready_bitmap in E810 functions (bsc#1269981). * ice: factor out ice_ptp_rebuild_owner() (bsc#1269981). * ice: fix PTP Call Trace during PTP release (bsc#1269981). * ice: Fix PTP NULL pointer dereference during VSI rebuild (bsc#1269981). * ice: introduce PTP state machine (bsc#1269981). * ice: pass reset type to PTP reset functions (bsc#1269981). * ice: rename ice_ptp_tx_cfg_intr (bsc#1269981). * ice: rename verify_cached to has_ready_bitmap (bsc#1269981). * ice: stop destroying and reinitalizing Tx tracker during reset (bsc#1269981). * ieee802154: admin-gate legacy LLSEC dump operations (git-fixes). * ieee802154: allow legacy LLSEC ADD/DEL ops to pass strict validation (git- fixes). * ieee802154: ca8210: fix cas_ctl leak on spi_async failure (git-fixes). * ieee802154: ca8210: fix pointer truncation in kfifo on 64-bit (git-fixes). * ieee802154: fix kernel-infoleak in dgram_recvmsg() (git-fixes). * ieee802154: Remove WARN_ON() in cfg802154_pernet_exit() (git-fixes). * iio: common: st_sensors: honour channel endianness in read_axis_data (git- fixes). * Input: atkbd - validate scancode in firmware keymap entries (git-fixes). * Input: elan_i2c - prevent division by zero and arithmetic underflow (git- fixes). * Input: goodix - clamp the device-reported contact count (git-fixes). * Input: iforce - bound the device-reported force-feedback effect index (git- fixes). * Input: ims-pcu - add response length checks (git-fixes). * Input: ims-pcu - fix DMA mapping violation in line setup (git-fixes). * Input: ims-pcu - fix firmware leak in async update (git-fixes). * Input: ims-pcu - fix heap-buffer-overflow in ims_pcu_process_data() (git- fixes). * Input: ims-pcu - fix logic error in packet reset (git-fixes). * Input: ims-pcu - fix out-of-bounds read in ims_pcu_irq() debug logging (git- fixes). * Input: ims-pcu - fix potential infinite loop in CDC union descriptor parsing (git-fixes). * Input: ims-pcu - fix race condition in reset_device sysfs callback (git- fixes). * Input: ims-pcu - fix type confusion in CDC union descriptor parsing (git- fixes). * Input: ims-pcu - fix use-after-free and double-free in disconnect (git- fixes). * Input: ims-pcu - release data interface on disconnect (git-fixes). * Input: ims-pcu - validate control endpoint type (git-fixes). * Input: maple_keyb - set driver data before registering input device (stable- fixes). * Input: maplecontrol - set driver data before registering input device (stable-fixes). * Input: maplemouse - set driver data before registering input device (stable- fixes). * Input: rmi4 - fix bit count in bitmap_copy() (git-fixes). * Input: rmi4 - fix limit in rmi_register_desc_has_subpacket() (git-fixes). * Input: rmi4 - fix memory leak in rmi_set_attn_data() (git-fixes). * Input: rmi4 - fix num_subpackets overflow in register descriptor (git- fixes). * Input: rmi4 - fix register descriptor address calculation (git-fixes). * Input: rmi4 - fix type overflow in register counts (git-fixes). * Input: rmi4 - initialize attn_fifo properly (stable-fixes). * Input: rmi4 - iterative IRQ handler (git-fixes). * Input: rmi4 - refactor F12 probe function (stable-fixes). * Input: rmi4 - refactor register descriptor parsing (git-fixes). * Input: rmi4 - tolerate short register descriptor structure (git-fixes). * Input: rmi4 - use local presence map in rmi_read_register_desc() (stable- fixes). * Input: serio - define serio_pause_rx guard to pause and resume serio ports (stable-fixes). * Input: synaptics-rmi4 - add support for querying DPM value (F12) (stable- fixes). * Input: synaptics-rmi4 - fix crash when DPM query is not supported (git- fixes). * Input: synaptics-rmi4 - unregister function handlers on physical driver registration failure (git-fixes). * Input: touchwin - reset the packet index on every complete packet (git- fixes). * intel_th: fix MSC output device reference leak (git-fixes). * io_uring/cancel: de-unionize file and user_data in struct io_cancel_data (bsc#1271283). * io_uring/filetable: clamp alloc_hint to the configured alloc range (bsc#1271285). * io_uring/timeout: add helper for parsing user time (bsc#1271291). * io_uring/timeout: honour caller's time namespace for IORING_TIMEOUT_ABS (bsc#1271291). * io_uring/timeout: migrate reqs from ts64 to ktime (bsc#1271291). * io_uring/wait: honour caller's time namespace for IORING_ENTER_ABS_TIMER (bsc#1271291). * KVM: nVMX: Hide shadow VMCS right after VMCLEAR (git-fixes). * KVM: SEV: Do not allow intra-host migration/mirroring of SNP VMs (git- fixes). * KVM: SEV: Use READ_ONCE() when reading entries/indices from PSC buffer (git- fixes). * KVM: SEV: Use the size of the PSC header as the minimum size for PSC requests (git-fixes). * KVM: SVM: Bump asid_generation on CPU online to avoid ASID collision after hotplug (git-fixes). * KVM: SVM: Mark VMCB_NPT as dirty on nested VMRUN (git-fixes). * KVM: SVM: Mark VMCB_PERM_MAP as dirty on nested VMRUN (git-fixes). * KVM: x86/mmu: Fix use-after-free on vendor module reload (git-fixes). * KVM: x86/mmu: Preserve nested TDP shadow page tables if they are used as roots (git-fixes). * KVM: x86/xen: Fix cleanup logic in emulation of Xen schedop poll hypercalls (git-fixes). * KVM: x86: Fix SRCU list traversal in kvm_fire_mask_notifiers() (git-fixes). * KVM: x86: Fix VM hard lockup after prolonged inactivity with periodic HV timer (git-fixes). * KVM: x86: hyper-v: Bound the bank index when querying sparse banks (git- fixes). * KVM: x86: hyper-v: Validate all GVAs during PV TLB flush (git-fixes). * KVM: x86: Ignore pending PV EOI if the vCPU has since disabled PV EOIs (git- fixes). * libbpf: Search /lib64 and /lib in resolve_full_path() (bsc#1271250). * mac802154: hold an interface reference across the scan worker (git-fixes). * mac802154: llsec: reject frames shorter than the authentication tag (git- fixes). * media: airspy: Return queued buffers on start_streaming() failure (git- fixes). * media: atomisp: Fix memory leak in atomisp_fixed_pattern_table() (git- fixes). * media: cedrus: clean up media device on probe failure (git-fixes). * media: cx231xx: fix devres lifetime (git-fixes). * media: cx23885: add ioremap return check and cleanup (git-fixes). * media: intel/ipu6: Improve DWC PHY HSFREQRANGE band selection for overlapping ranges (git-fixes). * media: meson: vdec: Fix memory leak in error path of vdec_open (git-fixes). * media: msi2500: Return queued buffers on start_streaming() failure (git- fixes). * media: nxp: imx8-isi: Add missing v4l2_subdev_cleanup() in crossbar and pipe (git-fixes). * media: nxp: imx8-isi: Clean up already-initialized pipes on probe failure (git-fixes). * media: nxp: imx8-isi: Convert to platform remove callback returning void (stable-fixes). * media: nxp: imx8-isi: Fix missing v4l2_subdev_cleanup() in pipe init error path (git-fixes). * media: nxp: imx8-isi: Fix potential out-of-bounds issues (git-fixes). * media: nxp: imx8-isi: Fix scale factor calculation for hardware rounding (git-fixes). * media: nxp: imx8-isi: Fix use-after-free on remove (git-fixes). * media: nxp: imx8-isi: use devm_pm_runtime_enable() to simplify code (stable- fixes). * media: pwc: Drain fill_buf on start_streaming() failure (git-fixes). * media: pwc: Return queued buffers on start_streaming() failure (git-fixes). * media: qcom: venus: drop extra padding in NV12 raw size calculation (git- fixes). * media: qcom: venus: relax encoder frame/blur dimension steps on v4 (git- fixes). * media: qcom: venus: relax encoder frame/blur step size on v6 (git-fixes). * media: radio-si476x: Unregister v4l2_device on probe failure (git-fixes). * media: rockchip: rga: fix too small buffer size (git-fixes). * media: rtl2832: fix use-after-free in rtl2832_remove() (git-fixes). * media: rtl2832_sdr: Return queued buffers on start_streaming() failure (git- fixes). * media: saa7134: Fix a possible memory leak in saa7134_video_init1 (git- fixes). * media: staging: ipu3-imgu: Add range check for imgu_css_cfg_acc_stripe (git- fixes). * media: stm32: dcmi: unregister notifier on probe failure (git-fixes). * media: sun4i-csi: Return queued buffers on start_streaming() failure (git- fixes). * media: tegra-video: vi: fix invalid u32 return value in format lookup (git- fixes). * media: uvcvideo: Avoid partial metadata buffers (git-fixes). * media: uvcvideo: Fix buffer sequence in frame gaps (git-fixes). * media: uvcvideo: Fix sequence number when no EOF (git-fixes). * media: v4l2-common: Add YUV24 format info (git-fixes). * media: v4l2-ctrls-request: add NULL check in v4l2_ctrl_request_complete() (git-fixes). * media: vivid: add vivid_update_reduced_fps() (git-fixes). * media: vivid: check for vb2_is_busy() when toggling caps (git-fixes). * mei: bus: access mei_device under device_lock on cleanup (git-fixes). * memstick: ms_block: reject a card that reports too many blocks (git-fixes). * mfd: cros_ec: Delay dev_set_drvdata() until probe success (git-fixes). * mfd: sm501: Fix reference leak on failed device registration (git-fixes). * mfd: tps6586x: Fix OF node refcount (git-fixes). * mkspec-dtb: Skip missing DTBs. * mm: convert pagecache_isize_extended to use a folio (bsc#1272920). * mm: fix the inaccurate memory statistics issue for users (bsc#1268648). * mm: list_lru: disable memcg_aware when cgroup.memory is set to "nokmem" (bsc#1271402). * mm: zero range of eof folio exposed by inode size extension (bsc#1272920). * mmc: vub300: defer reset until cmd_mutex is unlocked (git-fixes). * mtd: mchp23k256: use SPI match data for chip caps (git-fixes). * mtd: mtdswap: remove debugfs stats file on teardown (git-fixes). * mtd: nand: mtk-ecc: stop on ECC idle timeouts (git-fixes). * mtd: onenand: samsung: report DMA completion timeouts (git-fixes). * mtd: rawnand: Add a helper for calculating a page index (stable-fixes). * mtd: rawnand: Ensure all continuous terms are always in sync (git-fixes). * mtd: rawnand: fsl_ifc: return errors for failed page reads (git-fixes). * mtd: rawnand: lpc32xx_mlc: fail DMA transfers on timeout (git-fixes). * mtd: rawnand: lpc32xx_slc: fail DMA transfer on completion timeout (git- fixes). * mtd: rawnand: Pause continuous reads at block boundaries (git-fixes). * net/sched: cls_api: Handle TC_ACT_CONSUMED in tcf_qevent_handle (bsc#1271866). * net/x25: fix use-after-free in x25_kill_by_neigh() (git-fixes). * net: mana: Add Interrupt Moderation support (bsc#1271368). * net: mana: Return error code from mana_create_rxq() (git-fixes). * net: thunderbolt: Fix frags overflow by bounding frame_count (git-fixes). * net: usb: kalmia: bound RX frame length in kalmia_rx_fixup() (git-fixes). * net: usb: lan78xx: move functions to avoid forward definitions (stable- fixes). * net: wwan: t7xx: check skb_clone in control TX (git-fixes). * net: wwan: t7xx: destroy DMA pool on CLDMA late init failure (git-fixes). * phy: zynqmp: fix L0_TM_DISABLE_SCRAMBLE_ENCODER mask (git-fixes). * phy: zynqmp: keep SERDES scrambler and 8b/10b enabled for USB (git-fixes). * phy: zynqmp: use read-modify-write for SERDES scrambler bypass (git-fixes). * pinctrl-amd: Don't clear S4 wake bits at probe (git-fixes). * pinctrl: bm1880: add missing select GENERIC_PINCONF (git-fixes). * pinctrl: devicetree: don't free uninitialized dev_name on error path (git- fixes). * pinctrl: qcom: sc8280xp: Add missing wakeup entries for GPIO143/151 (git- fixes). * pkspec-dtb: Fix dtb-al rename. * platform/x86/amd/pmc: Add delay_suspend module parameter (stable-fixes). * platform/x86/amd/pmc: Avoid logging "(null)" for DMI values (git-fixes). * platform/x86/amd/pmc: Check for intermediate wakeup in function (stable- fixes). * platform/x86/amd/pmc: Delay suspend for some Lenovo Laptops (stable-fixes). * platform/x86/amd/pmc: Don't log during intermediate wakeups (stable-fixes). * platform/x86: dell-smbios: Move request functions for reuse (stable-fixes). * posix-cpu-timers: Cleanup the firing logic (bsc#1271912). * posix-cpu-timers: Correctly update timer status in posix_cpu_timer_del() (bsc#1271912). * posix-cpu-timers: Do not arm SIGEV_NONE timers (bsc#1271912). * posix-cpu-timers: Handle interval timers correctly in timer_get() (bsc#1271912). * posix-cpu-timers: Handle SIGEV_NONE timers correctly in timer_get() (bsc#1271912). * posix-cpu-timers: Handle SIGEV_NONE timers correctly in timer_set() (bsc#1271912). * posix-cpu-timers: Make k_itimer::it_active consistent (bsc#1271912). * posix-cpu-timers: Prevent UAF caused by non-leader exec() race (bsc#1271912). * posix-cpu-timers: Remove incorrect comment in posix_cpu_timer_set() (bsc#1271912). * posix-cpu-timers: Replace old expiry retrieval in posix_cpu_timer_set() (bsc#1271912). * posix-cpu-timers: Simplify posix_cpu_timer_set() (bsc#1271912). * posix-cpu-timers: Split up posix_cpu_timer_get() (bsc#1271912). * posix-cpu-timers: Use @now instead of @val for clarity (bsc#1271912). * posix-timers: Add proper state tracking (bsc#1271912). * posix-timers: Avoid direct access to hrtimer clockbase (bsc#1271912). * posix-timers: Clarify posix_timer_fn() comments (bsc#1271912). * posix-timers: Clear overrun in common_timer_set() (bsc#1271912). * posix-timers: Consolidate signal queueing (bsc#1271912). * posix-timers: Consolidate timer setup (bsc#1271912). * posix-timers: Cure si_sys_private race (bsc#1271912). * posix-timers: Document common_clock_get() correctly (bsc#1271912). * posix-timers: Expand timer_arm() callbacks with a boolean return value (bsc#1271912). * posix-timers: Polish coding style in a few places (bsc#1271912). * posix-timers: Retrieve interval in common timer_settime() code (bsc#1271912). * power: supply: bq25890: fix the -10 C NTC lookup entry (git-fixes). * RDMA/mana_ib: initialize err for empty send WR lists (git-fixes). * regulator: ltc3676: Fix incorrect IRQSTAT bit offsets (git-fixes). * remoteproc: qcom: Fix leak when custom dump_segments addition fails (git- fixes). * reset: sunxi: fix memory region leak on ioremap failure (git-fixes). * Revert "Input: rmi4 - fix register descriptor address calculation" (stable- fixes). * sched/psi: Create the psimon kthread outside of cgroup_mutex (bsc#1269134). * sctp: validate embedded address parameter length (git-fixes). * selftests: Disable dad for ipv6 in fcnal-test.sh (bsc#1272871). * selftests: Replace sleep with slowwait (bsc#1272871). * serial: 8250_mid: Disable DMA for selected platforms (git-fixes). * serial: 8250_mid: Fix NULL function pointer dereference on DNV/ICX-D/SNR platforms (git-fixes). * serial: 8250_mid: Remove 8250_pci usage (stable-fixes). * serial: sc16is7xx: implement gpio get_direction() callback (git-fixes). * series.conf: disable failing patch. * slimbus: Convert to platform remove callback returning void (stable-fixes). * slimbus: qcom-ngd-ctrl: Avoid ABBA on tx_lock/ctrl->lock (git-fixes). * slimbus: qcom-ngd-ctrl: Balance pm_runtime enablement for NGD (git-fixes). * slimbus: qcom-ngd-ctrl: Correct PDR and SSR cleanup ownership (git-fixes). * slimbus: qcom-ngd-ctrl: Fix probe error path ordering (git-fixes). * slimbus: qcom-ngd-ctrl: Fix up platform_driver registration (git-fixes). * slimbus: qcom-ngd-ctrl: Initialize controller resources in controller (git- fixes). * slimbus: qcom-ngd-ctrl: Register callbacks after creating the ngd (git- fixes). * staging: media: atomisp: reduce load_primary_binaries() stack usage (git- fixes). * staging: rtl8723bs: core: move constants to right side in comparison (stable-fixes). * staging: rtl8723bs: fix inverted HT40 secondary channel offset (git-fixes). * task_work: Fix NMI race condition (git-fixes). * time: Switch to hrtimer_setup() (bsc#1271912). * uio_hv_generic: Bind to FCopy device by default (git-fixes). * usb: cdc_acm: Add quirk for Uniden BC125AT scanner (stable-fixes). * usb: chipidea: fix usage_count leak when autosuspend_delay is negative (git- fixes). * USB: core: add USB_QUIRK_NO_LPM for VIA Labs USB 2.0 hub (stable-fixes). * usb: core: port: Deattach Type-C connector on component unbind (git-fixes). * usb: gadget: dummy_hcd: prevent fifo_req reuse during giveback (git-fixes). * usb: gadget: f_midi: cancel pending IN work before freeing the midi object (git-fixes). * usb: gadget: f_ncm: validate datagram bounds in ncm_unwrap_ntb() (git- fixes). * USB: gadget: fsl-udc: fix dev_printk() device (git-fixes). * USB: gadget: fsl-udc: fix device name leak on probe failure (git-fixes). * usb: gadget: function: rndis: add length check for header (stable-fixes). * usb: gadget: function: rndis: add length check to response query (stable- fixes). * usb: gadget: printer: fix infinite loop in printer_read() (git-fixes). * USB: gadget: snps-udc: fix device name leak on probe failure (git-fixes). * usb: gadget: udc: bdc: free IRQ and drain func_wake_notify before teardown (git-fixes). * usb: gadget: udc: Fix use-after-free in gadget_match_driver (stable-fixes). * usb: gadget: uvc: clamp SEND_RESPONSE length to the response buffer (git- fixes). * USB: iowarrior: fix use-after-free on disconnect race (git-fixes). * usb: iowarrior: remove inherent race with minor number (stable-fixes). * USB: quirks: add NO_LPM for the Samsung T5 EVO Portable SSD (stable-fixes). * USB: serial: io_edgeport: cap received transmit credits (git-fixes). * USB: serial: io_ti: reject oversized boot-mode firmware (git-fixes). * USB: serial: keyspan_pda: fix data loss on receive throttling (git-fixes). * USB: serial: mxuport: validate firmware header size (git-fixes). * USB: serial: option: add Telit Cinterion FE990D50 compositions (stable- fixes). * wan: wanxl: Only reset hardware after BAR mapping (git-fixes). * watchdog: pretimeout: Fix UAF in watchdog_unregister_governor() (git-fixes). * wifi: at76c50x-usb: avoid length underflow in at76_guess_freq() (git-fixes). * wifi: ath6kl: fix OOB access from firmware ADDBA window size (git-fixes). * wifi: ath6kl: fix OOB read from firmware IE lengths in connect event (git- fixes). * wifi: ath6kl: fix OOB read from firmware num_msg in TX complete handler (git-fixes). * wifi: ath9k: hif_usb: don't dereference hif_dev after re-arming firmware request (git-fixes). * wifi: ath10k: fix skb leak on incomplete msdu during rx pop (git-fixes). * wifi: ath11k: fix NULL pointer dereference in ath11k_hal_srng_access_begin (git-fixes). * wifi: ath11k: fix potential buffer underflow in ath11k_hal_rx_msdu_list_get() (git-fixes). * wifi: ath11k: Flush the posted write after writing to PCIE_SOC_GLOBAL_RESET (git-fixes). * wifi: ath12k: Flush the posted write after writing to PCIE_SOC_GLOBAL_RESET (git-fixes). * wifi: brcmfmac: fix 802.1X-SHA256 call trace warning (git-fixes). * wifi: brcmfmac: initialize SDIO data work before cleanup (git-fixes). * wifi: brcmfmac: make release_scratchbuffers idempotent (git-fixes). * wifi: carl9170: bound memcpy length in cmd callback to prevent OOB read (git-fixes). * wifi: carl9170: fix buffer overflow in rx_stream failover path (git-fixes). * wifi: carl9170: fix OOB read from off-by-two in TX status handler (git- fixes). * wifi: cfg80211: bound element ID read when checking non-inheritance (git- fixes). * wifi: cfg80211: cancel sched scan results work on unregister (git-fixes). * wifi: cfg80211: derive S1G beacon TSF from S1G fields (git-fixes). * wifi: cfg80211: reject unsupported PMSR FTM location requests (git-fixes). * wifi: cfg80211: validate PMSR FTM preamble range (git-fixes). * wifi: cfg80211: validate PMSR measurement type data (git-fixes). * wifi: ipw2100: fix potential memory leak in ipw2100_pci_init_one() (git- fixes). * wifi: iwlwifi: mvm: fix flushing during quiet CSA (bsc#1272600). * wifi: iwlwifi: mvm: fix read in wake packet notification handler (git- fixes). * wifi: iwlwifi: mvm: validate SAR GEO response payload size (git-fixes). * wifi: libertas: fix memory leak in helper_firmware_cb() (git-fixes). * wifi: mac80211: fix fils_discovery double free on alloc failure (git-fixes). * wifi: mac80211: fix memory leak in ieee80211_register_hw() (git-fixes). * wifi: mac80211: fix unsol_bcast_probe_resp double free on alloc failure (git-fixes). * wifi: mac80211: free ack status frame on TX header build failure (git- fixes). * wifi: mac80211: free AP_VLAN bc_buf SKBs outside IRQ lock (git-fixes). * wifi: mac80211: recalculate TIM when a station enters power save (git- fixes). * wifi: mac80211: tear down new links on vif update error path (git-fixes). * wifi: mac80211: validate individual TWT params before driver setup (git- fixes). * wifi: mt76: connac: fix possible NULL-pointer deref in mt76_connac_mcu_uni_bss_he_tlv() (git-fixes). * wifi: mt76: mt7615: drop TXRX_NOTIFY on non-mmio buses (git-fixes). * wifi: mt76: mt7915: guard HE capability lookups (git-fixes). * wifi: mt76: mt7921: drop TXRX_NOTIFY on non-mmio buses (git-fixes). * wifi: mt76: mt7925: drop TXRX_NOTIFY on non-mmio buses (git-fixes). * wifi: mt76: mt7996: check pointer returned by mt76_connac_get_he_phy_cap() (git-fixes). * wifi: mt76: mt7996: fix possible NULL-pointer deref in mt7996_mcu_sta_bfer_eht() (git-fixes). * wifi: mwifiex: bound uAP association event IEs to the event buffer (git- fixes). * wifi: mwifiex: fix NULL dereference when the AP has HT-cap but no HT-oper (git-fixes). * wifi: mwifiex: fix permanently busy scans after multiple roam iterations (git-fixes). * wifi: mwifiex: use the subframe length when parsing A-MSDU TDLS frames (git- fixes). * wifi: nl80211: free RNR data on MBSSID mismatch (git-fixes). * wifi: nl80211: validate nested MBSSID IE blobs (git-fixes). * wifi: p54: validate RX frame length in p54_rx_eeprom_readback() (git-fixes). * wifi: rt2x00: avoid full teardown before work setup in probe (git-fixes). * wifi: wilc1000: validate assoc response length before subtracting header (git-fixes). ## Special Instructions and Notes: * Please reboot the system after installing this update. ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Real Time Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-RT-15-SP7-2026-3810=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Live-Patching-15-SP7-2026-3810=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Real Time Module 15-SP7 (nosrc x86_64) * kernel-rt-6.4.0-150700.7.72.1 * SUSE Real Time Module 15-SP7 (x86_64) * dlm-kmp-rt-6.4.0-150700.7.72.1 * kernel-rt-debugsource-6.4.0-150700.7.72.1 * gfs2-kmp-rt-debuginfo-6.4.0-150700.7.72.1 * cluster-md-kmp-rt-debuginfo-6.4.0-150700.7.72.1 * ocfs2-kmp-rt-6.4.0-150700.7.72.1 * cluster-md-kmp-rt-6.4.0-150700.7.72.1 * kernel-syms-rt-6.4.0-150700.7.72.1 * kernel-rt-debuginfo-6.4.0-150700.7.72.1 * kernel-rt-devel-6.4.0-150700.7.72.1 * kernel-rt-devel-debuginfo-6.4.0-150700.7.72.1 * gfs2-kmp-rt-6.4.0-150700.7.72.1 * dlm-kmp-rt-debuginfo-6.4.0-150700.7.72.1 * ocfs2-kmp-rt-debuginfo-6.4.0-150700.7.72.1 * SUSE Real Time Module 15-SP7 (noarch) * kernel-source-rt-6.4.0-150700.7.72.1 * kernel-devel-rt-6.4.0-150700.7.72.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP7 (x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-150700_7_72-rt-debuginfo-1-150700.1.5.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-150700_7_72-rt-1-150700.1.5.1 * kernel-livepatch-SLE15-SP7-RT_Update_19-debugsource-1-150700.1.5.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2023-2058.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-21845.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-38250.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-38469.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-40213.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-54518.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-68223.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-68741.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-68818.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23097.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31431.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31482.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31483.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31542.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31598.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31628.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31759.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43016.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43033.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43046.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43056.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43059.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43114.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43130.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43161.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43168.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43170.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43172.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43216.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43230.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43262.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43266.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43276.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43281.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43308.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43309.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43328.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43352.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43439.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43440.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43451.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43475.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45860.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45873.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45904.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45905.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45913.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45915.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45917.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45944.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45973.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46003.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46015.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46026.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46038.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46080.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46084.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46109.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46117.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46126.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46137.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46144.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46145.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46147.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46158.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46168.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46170.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46174.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46180.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46189.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46193.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46234.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46243.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46245.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46265.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46292.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46306.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46323.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46324.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46333.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52910.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52921.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52927.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52930.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52937.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52941.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52942.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52947.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52967.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52970.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52974.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52984.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52986.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52988.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52991.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52998.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52999.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53000.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53002.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53006.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53011.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53012.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53032.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53062.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53063.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53064.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53069.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53074.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53083.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53088.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53106.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53107.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53123.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53129.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53131.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53132.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53134.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53175.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53177.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53183.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53184.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53185.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53189.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53212.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53221.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53230.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53236.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53250.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53252.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53262.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53265.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53267.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53270.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53275.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53289.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53291.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53297.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53321.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53324.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53331.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53332.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53345.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53369.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53374.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53375.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53376.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53379.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53382.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53385.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53388.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53391.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53392.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53393.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53397.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53398.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53399.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53402.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53403.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63794.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63795.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63802.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63806.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63807.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63809.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63821.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63822.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63824.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63826.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63829.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63836.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63843.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63844.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63845.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63846.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63847.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63848.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63851.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63852.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63853.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63854.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63855.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63856.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63861.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63862.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63869.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63882.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63884.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63892.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63893.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63895.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63896.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63897.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63899.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63900.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63901.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63902.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63903.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63904.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63905.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63908.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63912.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63915.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63916.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63917.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63919.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63921.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63922.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63924.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63927.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63928.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63930.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63931.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63934.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63938.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63939.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63940.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63942.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63943.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63945.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63946.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63947.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63948.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63949.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63952.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63957.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63958.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63959.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63960.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63961.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63962.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63964.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63967.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63968.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63971.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63974.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63975.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63976.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63984.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63991.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63994.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64025.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64089.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64106.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64174.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64179.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64182.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64183.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64187.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64189.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64191.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64220.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64221.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64223.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64231.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64234.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64242.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64298.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64330.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64336.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64345.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64347.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64465.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64530.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64560.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64561.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64564.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64600.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1185845 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1239511 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1243603 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1246182 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1247455 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1253262 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1253674 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1255357 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1255703 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1256675 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1257815 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1258718 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1260347 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262573 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262745 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262771 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263010 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263068 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263718 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263788 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264007 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264013 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264053 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264076 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264089 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264090 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264184 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264319 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264333 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264418 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264422 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264452 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264532 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264534 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264537 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264539 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264543 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264558 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264601 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264712 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264779 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264793 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264795 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264827 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264832 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265009 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265141 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265308 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266238 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266685 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266695 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266710 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266715 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266758 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266813 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266850 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266869 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266876 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266880 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266890 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266891 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266896 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266900 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266904 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266913 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266918 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267025 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267203 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267210 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267375 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267384 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267439 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267570 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267584 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267596 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267656 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267662 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267678 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267682 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267689 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267714 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267715 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267943 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267986 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267995 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268029 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268307 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268648 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268659 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268966 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268967 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268983 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269003 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269024 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269027 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269094 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269104 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269112 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269115 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269117 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269118 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269119 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269132 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269134 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269138 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269154 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269181 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269185 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269186 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269229 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269233 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269240 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269270 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269272 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269289 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269290 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269307 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269318 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269362 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269376 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269383 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269512 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269513 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269577 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269633 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269643 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269658 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269659 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269660 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269672 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269688 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269689 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269694 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269697 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269714 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269724 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269734 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269773 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269797 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269808 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269810 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269819 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269964 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269981 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269990 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269991 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269994 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270000 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270102 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270113 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270132 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271250 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271283 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271285 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271291 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271349 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271368 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271402 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271526 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271717 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271731 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271813 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271818 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271825 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271826 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271827 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271831 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271832 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271833 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271834 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271858 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271866 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271869 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271870 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271899 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271904 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271908 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271912 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271937 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271955 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271964 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271967 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272146 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272149 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272176 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272180 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272183 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272187 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272194 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272197 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272204 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272207 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272211 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272242 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272246 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272263 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272268 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272282 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272296 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272325 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272360 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272361 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272362 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272373 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272374 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272380 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272384 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272387 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272389 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272406 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272434 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272466 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272467 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272468 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272470 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272472 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272474 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272478 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272480 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272482 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272483 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272489 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272492 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272494 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272499 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272500 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272501 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272513 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272517 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272522 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272523 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272573 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272578 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272591 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272600 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272607 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272614 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272617 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272620 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272642 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272646 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272659 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272664 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272665 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272668 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272670 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272671 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272678 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272681 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272685 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272686 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272689 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272690 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272691 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272693 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272694 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272706 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272781 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272785 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272787 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272797 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272800 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272807 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272836 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272843 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272850 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272853 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272855 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272863 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272865 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272871 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272891 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272892 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272897 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272903 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272904 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272907 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272918 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272920 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272973 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273004 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273023 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273035 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273044 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273117 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273231 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273550 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274072 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Wed Aug 26 16:41:05 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2026 16:41:05 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3808-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 84 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 12 SP5) Message-ID: <178776246565.9443.2457588643552603364@6f3a8d4f1c47> # Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 84 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 12 SP5) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3808-1 Release Date: 2026-08-26T10:33:46Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1267625 * bsc#1269034 * bsc#1269196 * bsc#1269284 * bsc#1270023 * bsc#1270024 * bsc#1271543 * bsc#1272139 Cross-References: * CVE-2023-53995 * CVE-2026-46331 * CVE-2026-52923 * CVE-2026-52956 * CVE-2026-52972 * CVE-2026-53224 * CVE-2026-53246 * CVE-2026-64600 CVSS scores: * CVE-2023-53995 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2023-53995 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46331 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46331 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46331 ( NVD ): 6.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 5.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 12 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 12-SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 12 SP5 An update that solves eight vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 4.12.14-122.317 fixes various security issues: The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2023-53995: net: ipv4: fix one memleak in __inet_del_ifa() (bsc#1269284). * CVE-2025-40204,CVE-2026-53224,CVE-2026-53246: sctp: validate cached peer INIT chunk length in COOKIE_ECHO processing (bsc#1253437 bsc#1270023 bsc#1270024). * CVE-2026-46331: net/sched: fix pedit partial COW leading to page cache (bsc#1267625). * CVE-2026-52923: ipc: limit next_id allocation to the valid ID range (bsc#1269034). * CVE-2026-52956: libceph: Fix potential out-of-bounds access in __ceph_x_decrypt() (bsc#1272139). * CVE-2026-52972: crypto: af_alg - Cap AEAD AD length to 0x80000000 (bsc#1269196). * CVE-2026-64600: xfs: resample the data fork mapping after cycling ILOCK (RefluXFS) (bsc#1271543). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 12-SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Live-Patching-12-SP5-2026-3808=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 12-SP5 (ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kgraft-patch-4_12_14-122_317-default-3-2.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2023-53995.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46331.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52923.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52956.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52972.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53224.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53246.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64600.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267625 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269034 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269196 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269284 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270023 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270024 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271543 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272139 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Wed Aug 26 16:41:51 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2026 16:41:51 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3807-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 43 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 15 SP5) Message-ID: <178776251184.9443.347863659561109391@6f3a8d4f1c47> # Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 43 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 15 SP5) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3807-1 Release Date: 2026-08-26T10:33:38Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1269284 * bsc#1270023 * bsc#1270024 * bsc#1271543 * bsc#1271867 * bsc#1272139 Cross-References: * CVE-2023-53995 * CVE-2026-52956 * CVE-2026-53224 * CVE-2026-53246 * CVE-2026-64530 * CVE-2026-64600 CVSS scores: * CVE-2023-53995 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2023-53995 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * openSUSE Leap 15.5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 An update that solves six vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 5.14.21-150500.55.177 fixes various security issues: The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2023-53995: net: ipv4: fix one memleak in __inet_del_ifa() (bsc#1269284). * CVE-2025-40204,CVE-2026-53224,CVE-2026-53246: sctp: validate cached peer INIT chunk length in COOKIE_ECHO processing (bsc#1253437 bsc#1270023 bsc#1270024). * CVE-2026-52956: libceph: Fix potential out-of-bounds access in __ceph_x_decrypt() (bsc#1272139). * CVE-2026-64530: net/sched: cls_api: Handle TC_ACT_CONSUMED in tcf_qevent_hand (bsc#1271867). * CVE-2026-64600: xfs: resample the data fork mapping after cycling ILOCK (RefluXFS) (bsc#1271543). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Live-Patching-15-SP5-2026-3807=1 * openSUSE Leap 15.5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3807=1 ## Package List: * openSUSE Leap 15.5 (ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-SLE15-SP5_Update_43-debugsource-2-150500.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-5_14_21-150500_55_177-default-debuginfo-2-150500.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-5_14_21-150500_55_177-default-2-150500.2.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP5 (ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-SLE15-SP5_Update_43-debugsource-2-150500.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-5_14_21-150500_55_177-default-debuginfo-2-150500.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-5_14_21-150500_55_177-default-2-150500.2.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2023-53995.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52956.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53224.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53246.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64530.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64600.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269284 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270023 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270024 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271543 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271867 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272139 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Wed Aug 26 16:42:46 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2026 16:42:46 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3824-1: important: Security update for kubernetes Message-ID: <178776256614.9443.6248502859713927754@6f3a8d4f1c47> # Security update for kubernetes Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3824-1 Release Date: 2026-08-26T11:07:55Z Rating: important References: Affected Products: * Containers Module 15-SP7 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 An update that can now be installed. ## Description: This update for kubernetes rebuilds it against the current go security release. ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * Containers Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Containers-15-SP7-2026-3824=1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3824=1 ## Package List: * Containers Module 15-SP7 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kubernetes1.35-client-common-1.35.4-150600.13.40.1 * kubernetes1.35-client-1.35.4-150600.13.40.1 * Containers Module 15-SP7 (noarch) * kubernetes1.35-client-bash-completion-1.35.4-150600.13.40.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kubernetes1.35-client-common-1.35.4-150600.13.40.1 * kubernetes1.35-client-1.35.4-150600.13.40.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 (noarch) * kubernetes1.35-client-fish-completion-1.35.4-150600.13.40.1 * kubernetes1.35-client-bash-completion-1.35.4-150600.13.40.1 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Wed Aug 26 16:43:40 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2026 16:43:40 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3823-1: important: Security update for kubernetes-old Message-ID: <178776262041.9443.16230618817748348611@6f3a8d4f1c47> # Security update for kubernetes-old Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3823-1 Release Date: 2026-08-26T11:07:43Z Rating: important References: Affected Products: * Containers Module 15-SP7 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 An update that can now be installed. ## Description: This update for kubernetes-old rebuilds it against the current go security release. ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * Containers Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Containers-15-SP7-2026-3823=1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3823=1 ## Package List: * openSUSE Leap 15.6 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kubernetes1.33-client-1.33.11-150600.13.38.1 * kubernetes1.33-client-common-1.33.11-150600.13.38.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 (noarch) * kubernetes1.33-client-fish-completion-1.33.11-150600.13.38.1 * kubernetes1.33-client-bash-completion-1.33.11-150600.13.38.1 * Containers Module 15-SP7 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kubernetes1.33-client-1.33.11-150600.13.38.1 * kubernetes1.33-client-common-1.33.11-150600.13.38.1 * Containers Module 15-SP7 (noarch) * kubernetes1.33-client-bash-completion-1.33.11-150600.13.38.1 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Wed Aug 26 16:44:34 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2026 16:44:34 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3822-1: important: Security update for rootlesskit Message-ID: <178776267458.9443.786282223087994858@6f3a8d4f1c47> # Security update for rootlesskit Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3822-1 Release Date: 2026-08-26T11:07:29Z Rating: important References: Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 An update that can now be installed. ## Description: This update for rootlesskit rebuilds it against the current go security release. ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP5-LTSS-2026-3822=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP5-2026-3822=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP4-ESPOS-2026-3822=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP5-LTSS-2026-3822=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP4-LTSS-2026-3822=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP4-LTSS-2026-3822=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP4-2026-3822=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP5-ESPOS-2026-3822=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * rootlesskit-debuginfo-1.1.1-150000.1.17.1 * rootlesskit-1.1.1-150000.1.17.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * rootlesskit-debuginfo-1.1.1-150000.1.17.1 * rootlesskit-1.1.1-150000.1.17.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 (aarch64 x86_64) * rootlesskit-debuginfo-1.1.1-150000.1.17.1 * rootlesskit-1.1.1-150000.1.17.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 (aarch64 x86_64) * rootlesskit-debuginfo-1.1.1-150000.1.17.1 * rootlesskit-1.1.1-150000.1.17.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 (ppc64le x86_64) * rootlesskit-debuginfo-1.1.1-150000.1.17.1 * rootlesskit-1.1.1-150000.1.17.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 (ppc64le x86_64) * rootlesskit-debuginfo-1.1.1-150000.1.17.1 * rootlesskit-1.1.1-150000.1.17.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 (aarch64 x86_64) * rootlesskit-debuginfo-1.1.1-150000.1.17.1 * rootlesskit-1.1.1-150000.1.17.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 (aarch64 x86_64) * rootlesskit-debuginfo-1.1.1-150000.1.17.1 * rootlesskit-1.1.1-150000.1.17.1 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Wed Aug 26 16:45:11 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2026 16:45:11 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3818-1: important: Security update for docker Message-ID: <178776271182.9443.859140938933069815@6f3a8d4f1c47> # Security update for docker Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3818-1 Release Date: 2026-08-26T11:05:32Z Rating: important References: Affected Products: * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 * Containers Module 15-SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.3 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.3 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 An update that can now be installed. ## Description: This update for docker rebuilds it against the current go security release. ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP4-LTSS-2026-3818=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP6-LTSS-2026-3818=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.3 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-5.3-2026-3818=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.3 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-5.3-2026-3818=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP4-LTSS-2026-3818=1 * Containers Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Containers-15-SP7-2026-3818=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP5-LTSS-2026-3818=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-5.4-2026-3818=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-5.4-2026-3818=1 * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Basesystem-15-SP7-2026-3818=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP4-2026-3818=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP4-ESPOS-2026-3818=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP6-2026-3818=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP5-LTSS-2026-3818=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-5.5-2026-3818=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP5-ESPOS-2026-3818=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP5-2026-3818=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 (noarch) * docker-rootless-extras-29.4.0_ce-150000.259.1 * docker-bash-completion-29.4.0_ce-150000.259.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 (aarch64 x86_64) * docker-buildx-0.33.0-150000.259.1 * docker-debuginfo-29.4.0_ce-150000.259.1 * docker-29.4.0_ce-150000.259.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 (ppc64le x86_64) * docker-buildx-0.33.0-150000.259.1 * docker-debuginfo-29.4.0_ce-150000.259.1 * docker-29.4.0_ce-150000.259.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 (noarch) * docker-rootless-extras-29.4.0_ce-150000.259.1 * docker-bash-completion-29.4.0_ce-150000.259.1 * Containers Module 15-SP7 (noarch) * docker-rootless-extras-29.4.0_ce-150000.259.1 * docker-zsh-completion-29.4.0_ce-150000.259.1 * docker-bash-completion-29.4.0_ce-150000.259.1 * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * docker-buildx-0.33.0-150000.259.1 * docker-debuginfo-29.4.0_ce-150000.259.1 * docker-29.4.0_ce-150000.259.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.4 (aarch64 s390x x86_64) * docker-buildx-0.33.0-150000.259.1 * docker-debuginfo-29.4.0_ce-150000.259.1 * docker-29.4.0_ce-150000.259.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.4 (aarch64 s390x x86_64) * docker-buildx-0.33.0-150000.259.1 * docker-debuginfo-29.4.0_ce-150000.259.1 * docker-29.4.0_ce-150000.259.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS (noarch) * docker-rootless-extras-29.4.0_ce-150000.259.1 * docker-bash-completion-29.4.0_ce-150000.259.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * docker-buildx-0.33.0-150000.259.1 * docker-debuginfo-29.4.0_ce-150000.259.1 * docker-29.4.0_ce-150000.259.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * docker-buildx-0.33.0-150000.259.1 * docker-debuginfo-29.4.0_ce-150000.259.1 * docker-29.4.0_ce-150000.259.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS (noarch) * docker-rootless-extras-29.4.0_ce-150000.259.1 * docker-zsh-completion-29.4.0_ce-150000.259.1 * docker-bash-completion-29.4.0_ce-150000.259.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 (noarch) * docker-rootless-extras-29.4.0_ce-150000.259.1 * docker-bash-completion-29.4.0_ce-150000.259.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 (aarch64 x86_64) * docker-buildx-0.33.0-150000.259.1 * docker-debuginfo-29.4.0_ce-150000.259.1 * docker-29.4.0_ce-150000.259.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.5 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * docker-buildx-0.33.0-150000.259.1 * docker-debuginfo-29.4.0_ce-150000.259.1 * docker-29.4.0_ce-150000.259.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 (aarch64 x86_64) * docker-buildx-0.33.0-150000.259.1 * docker-debuginfo-29.4.0_ce-150000.259.1 * docker-29.4.0_ce-150000.259.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 (noarch) * docker-rootless-extras-29.4.0_ce-150000.259.1 * docker-bash-completion-29.4.0_ce-150000.259.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * docker-buildx-0.33.0-150000.259.1 * docker-debuginfo-29.4.0_ce-150000.259.1 * docker-29.4.0_ce-150000.259.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS (noarch) * docker-rootless-extras-29.4.0_ce-150000.259.1 * docker-bash-completion-29.4.0_ce-150000.259.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 (ppc64le x86_64) * docker-buildx-0.33.0-150000.259.1 * docker-debuginfo-29.4.0_ce-150000.259.1 * docker-29.4.0_ce-150000.259.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 (noarch) * docker-rootless-extras-29.4.0_ce-150000.259.1 * docker-bash-completion-29.4.0_ce-150000.259.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.3 (aarch64 s390x x86_64) * docker-buildx-0.33.0-150000.259.1 * docker-debuginfo-29.4.0_ce-150000.259.1 * docker-29.4.0_ce-150000.259.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.3 (aarch64 s390x x86_64) * docker-buildx-0.33.0-150000.259.1 * docker-debuginfo-29.4.0_ce-150000.259.1 * docker-29.4.0_ce-150000.259.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 (noarch) * docker-rootless-extras-29.4.0_ce-150000.259.1 * docker-zsh-completion-29.4.0_ce-150000.259.1 * docker-bash-completion-29.4.0_ce-150000.259.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 (ppc64le x86_64) * docker-buildx-0.33.0-150000.259.1 * docker-debuginfo-29.4.0_ce-150000.259.1 * docker-29.4.0_ce-150000.259.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 (aarch64 x86_64) * docker-buildx-0.33.0-150000.259.1 * docker-debuginfo-29.4.0_ce-150000.259.1 * docker-29.4.0_ce-150000.259.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 (noarch) * docker-rootless-extras-29.4.0_ce-150000.259.1 * docker-bash-completion-29.4.0_ce-150000.259.1 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Wed Aug 26 16:45:49 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2026 16:45:49 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3817-1: important: Security update for buildah Message-ID: <178776274932.9443.63201648570964411@6f3a8d4f1c47> # Security update for buildah Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3817-1 Release Date: 2026-08-26T11:03:19Z Rating: important References: Affected Products: * openSUSE Leap 15.4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 An update that can now be installed. ## Description: This update for buildah rebuilds it against the current go security release. ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP4-LTSS-2026-3817=1 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3817=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP4-ESPOS-2026-3817=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP4-2026-3817=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP4-LTSS-2026-3817=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 (aarch64 x86_64) * buildah-1.35.5-150400.3.74.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * buildah-1.35.5-150400.3.74.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 (aarch64 i586 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * buildah-1.35.5-150400.3.74.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 (aarch64 x86_64) * buildah-1.35.5-150400.3.74.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 (ppc64le x86_64) * buildah-1.35.5-150400.3.74.1 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Wed Aug 26 16:46:57 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2026 16:46:57 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3816-1: important: Security update for go1.26-openssl Message-ID: <178776281789.9443.10958116544523281369@6f3a8d4f1c47> # Security update for go1.26-openssl Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3816-1 Release Date: 2026-08-26T11:02:44Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1255111 * bsc#1266609 * bsc#1275024 * bsc#1275025 * bsc#1275026 * bsc#1275028 * bsc#1275029 * bsc#1275032 * bsc#1275033 * bsc#1275034 * jsc#SLE-18320 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-33818 * CVE-2026-39821 * CVE-2026-56853 * CVE-2026-56858 * CVE-2026-56859 * CVE-2026-56860 * CVE-2026-56862 * CVE-2026-56864 * CVE-2026-56865 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-33818 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-33818 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-39821 ( SUSE ): 9.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-39821 ( SUSE ): 7.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-39821 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-39821 ( NVD ): 9.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-56853 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-56853 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-56858 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:C/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-56858 ( NVD ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:C/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-56859 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-56859 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-56860 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-56860 ( NVD ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-56862 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-56862 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-56864 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-56864 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-56865 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-56865 ( NVD ): 8.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * Development Tools Module 15-SP7 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 An update that solves nine vulnerabilities, contains one feature and has one security fix can now be installed. ## Description: This update for go1.26-openssl fixes the following issues: Update to version 1.26.7 cut from the go1.25-fips-release at the revision tagged go1.26.7-1-openssl-fips. Security issues fixed: * CVE-2026-33818: encoding/asn1: stack exhaustion when parsing deeply-nested, recursive structures can lead to denial of service (bsc#1275034). * CVE-2026-39821: golang.org/x/net/idna: failure to reject ASCII-only Punycode-encoded labels allows for validation bypass and privilege escalation (bsc#1266609). * CVE-2026-56853: net/http: first header read timeout not being applied when a server is configured to support unencrypted HTTP/2 allows for denial of service (bsc#1275028). * CVE-2026-56858: html/template: wrong JavaScript regexp context tracking after top-level `{` can lead to XSS (bsc#1275033). * CVE-2026-56859: encoding/xml: stack exhaustion due to recursion depth guard bypass during decoding operations can lead to denial of service (bsc#1275026). * CVE-2026-56860: net/url: quadratic complexity in `resolvePath` when processing backtrack path elements can lead to denial of service (bsc#1275029). * CVE-2026-56862: crypto/tls: handshake messages can bypass non-advancing record limit in TLS 1.3, which can lead to a denial of service (bsc#1275032). * CVE-2026-56864: x/mod/sumdb: a malicious `GOSUMDB` is capable of serving arbitrary module content not contained within the transparency log (bsc#1275025). * CVE-2026-56865: x/mod/sumdb/tlog: a malicious `GOPROXY` is capable of forging sumdb tiles, which allows for bypass of the `GOSUMDB` check and persistence of attacker-controlled module contents to a local Go module cache (bsc#1275024). Other updates and bugfixes: * Update to version 1.26.7 cut from the go1.25-fips-release branch at the revision tagged go1.26.7-1-openssl-fips: (jsc#SLE-18320). * Rebase to 1.26.7 * Support `strictfipsruntime` with `no_openssl` * Fix multiple `no_openssl` build tag issues * go1.26.7 (released 2026-08-19, boo#1255111): * go#80927 net/http: `ReadHeaderTimeout` remains active after unencrypted `HTTP/2` handoff * go1.26.6 (released 2026-08-13): * includes security fixes to the `go` command, and the `crypto/tls`, `encoding/asn1`, `encoding/xml`, `html/template`, `net`, `net/http`, and `net/url` packages, as well as bug fixes to the compiler, the linker, the runtime, and the `crypto/tls` and `os` packages. * go#79876 cmd/compile: `prove` misscompilation in `slicemask` folding leaves garbage in the upper bits * go#80099 cmd/compile: internal compiler error invalid heap allocated var without `Heapaddr` * go#80131 cmd/link: `peCreateExportFile` generates invalid `.def` file when output name has trailing dot (`c-shared` on Windows) * go#80365 os: `Root`'s `MkdirAll` can't create paths ending in forward slashes * go#80367 os: `TestRootMultiReadFile` fails on `netbsd/arm64` after CL 797880 * go#80369 os: `TestRootConsistencyRemoveAll` fails on Plan 9 after CL 797880 * go#80394 runtime: `arm64` found pointer to free object with safe code * go#80441 runtime: uninitialized register due to wrong ABI in `mach_vm_region_trampoline` leads to `libc` following garbage stack data as a pointer * go#80478 cmd/compile: `riscv64` miscompiles struct copy, corrupting a `[]byte` slice field * go#80499 runtime: js/wasm: "found bad pointer in Go heap" \-- link-layout- constant value recorded as a pointer in the write-barrier buffer * go#80579 cmd/compile: `regalloc` uses unreliable type data (like `v.Type.IsSigned()`) to choose the restore of spills * go#80606 crypto/tls: escape hatch for FIPS 140-3 mode Extended Master Secret enforcement * go#80609 net, x/net/dns/dnsmessage: panic when parsing invalid `SVCB` record * go#80615 cmd/compile: `mips64le` misscompile `OffPtr` by a const which doesn't fit 32bits resulting in panic * go#80617 cmd/compile: `mips`/`mips64`, multiply/divide results spilled from `HI`/`LO` corrupted w/ big stack frames * go#80619 cmd/compile: `prove` bug causes invalid indirect call * go#80715 runtime: `fpTracebackPartialExpand` `SIGSEGV` under high panic load * Update to version 1.26.5 cut from the go1.25-fips-release branch at the revision tagged go1.26.5-2-openssl-fips: * Limit `openssl` `RandReader` concurrency ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * Development Tools Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Development-Tools-15-SP7-2026-3816=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP6-LTSS-2026-3816=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP6-2026-3816=1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3816=1 ## Package List: * Development Tools Module 15-SP7 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * go1.26-openssl-race-1.26.7-150600.13.15.1 * go1.26-openssl-doc-1.26.7-150600.13.15.1 * go1.26-openssl-1.26.7-150600.13.15.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * go1.26-openssl-race-1.26.7-150600.13.15.1 * go1.26-openssl-doc-1.26.7-150600.13.15.1 * go1.26-openssl-1.26.7-150600.13.15.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 (aarch64 i586 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * go1.26-openssl-doc-1.26.7-150600.13.15.1 * go1.26-openssl-1.26.7-150600.13.15.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * go1.26-openssl-race-1.26.7-150600.13.15.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 (ppc64le x86_64) * go1.26-openssl-race-1.26.7-150600.13.15.1 * go1.26-openssl-doc-1.26.7-150600.13.15.1 * go1.26-openssl-1.26.7-150600.13.15.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-33818.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-39821.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-56853.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-56858.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-56859.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-56860.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-56862.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-56864.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-56865.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1255111 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266609 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275024 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275025 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275026 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275028 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275029 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275032 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275033 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275034 * https://jira.suse.com/browse/SLE-18320 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Wed Aug 26 16:48:06 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2026 16:48:06 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3815-1: important: Security update for go1.25-openssl Message-ID: <178776288669.9443.4290471789680853369@6f3a8d4f1c47> # Security update for go1.25-openssl Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3815-1 Release Date: 2026-08-26T11:02:14Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1244485 * bsc#1266609 * bsc#1275024 * bsc#1275025 * bsc#1275026 * bsc#1275028 * bsc#1275029 * bsc#1275032 * bsc#1275033 * bsc#1275034 * jsc#SLE-18320 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-33818 * CVE-2026-39821 * CVE-2026-56853 * CVE-2026-56858 * CVE-2026-56859 * CVE-2026-56860 * CVE-2026-56862 * CVE-2026-56864 * CVE-2026-56865 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-33818 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-33818 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-39821 ( SUSE ): 9.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-39821 ( SUSE ): 7.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-39821 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-39821 ( NVD ): 9.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-56853 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-56853 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-56858 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:C/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-56858 ( NVD ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:C/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-56859 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-56859 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-56860 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-56860 ( NVD ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-56862 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-56862 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-56864 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-56864 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-56865 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-56865 ( NVD ): 8.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * Development Tools Module 15-SP7 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 An update that solves nine vulnerabilities, contains one feature and has one security fix can now be installed. ## Description: This update for go1.25-openssl fixes the following issues: Update to version 1.25.14 cut from the go1.25-fips-release branch at the revision tagged go1.25.14-1-openssl-fips. Security issues fixed: * CVE-2026-33818: encoding/asn1: stack exhaustion when parsing deeply-nested, recursive structures can lead to denial of service (bsc#1275034). * CVE-2026-39821: golang.org/x/net/idna: failure to reject ASCII-only Punycode-encoded labels allows for validation bypass and privilege escalation (bsc#1266609). * CVE-2026-56853: net/http: first header read timeout not being applied when a server is configured to support unencrypted HTTP/2 allows for denial of service (bsc#1275028). * CVE-2026-56858: html/template: wrong JavaScript regexp context tracking after top-level `{` can lead to XSS (bsc#1275033). * CVE-2026-56859: encoding/xml: stack exhaustion due to recursion depth guard bypass during decoding operations can lead to denial of service (bsc#1275026). * CVE-2026-56860: net/url: quadratic complexity in `resolvePath` when processing backtrack path elements can lead to denial of service (bsc#1275029). * CVE-2026-56862: crypto/tls: handshake messages can bypass non-advancing record limit in TLS 1.3, which can lead to a denial of service (bsc#1275032). * CVE-2026-56864: x/mod/sumdb: a malicious `GOSUMDB` is capable of serving arbitrary module content not contained within the transparency log (bsc#1275025). * CVE-2026-56865: x/mod/sumdb/tlog: a malicious `GOPROXY` is capable of forging sumdb tiles, which allows for bypass of the `GOSUMDB` check and persistence of attacker-controlled module contents to a local Go module cache (bsc#1275024). Other updates and bugfixes: * Update to version 1.25.14 cut from the go1.25-fips-release branch at the revision tagged go1.25.14-1-openssl-fips: (jsc#SLE-18320): * Rebase to 1.25.14 * go1.25.14 (released 2026-08-19, boo#1244485): * go#80926 net/http: `ReadHeaderTimeout` remains active after unencrypted HTTP/2 handoff * go1.25.13 (released 2026-08-13): * includes security fixes to the `go` command, and the `crypto/tls`, `encoding/asn1`, `encoding/xml`, `html/template`, `net/http`, and `net/url` packages, as well as bug fixes to the compiler, the runtime, and the `crypto/tls` and `os` packages. * go#79876 cmd/compile: `prove` miscompilation in `slicemask` folding leaves garbage in the upper bits * go#80098 cmd/compile: internal compiler error invalid heap allocated var without `Heapaddr` * go#80364 os: `Root`'s `MkdirAll` can't create paths ending in forward slashes * go#80366 os: `TestRootMultiReadFile` fails on `netbsd/arm64` after CL 797880 * go#80368 os: `TestRootConsistencyRemoveAll` fails on Plan 9 after CL 797880 * go#80393 runtime: `arm64` found pointer to free object with safe code * go#80440 runtime: uninitialized register due to wrong ABI in `mach_vm_region_trampoline` leads to `libc` following garbage stack data as a pointer * go#80477 cmd/compile: `riscv64` miscompiles struct copy, corrupting a `[]byte` slice field * go#80500 runtime: js/wasm: "found bad pointer in Go heap" \-- link-layout- constant value recorded as a pointer in the write-barrier buffer * go#80578 cmd/compile: `regalloc` uses unreliable type data (like `v.Type.IsSigned()`) to choose the restore of spills * go#80605 crypto/tls: escape hatch for FIPS 140-3 mode Extended Master Secret enforcement * go#80614 cmd/compile: `mips64le` miscompiles `OffPtr` by a const which doesn't fit 32bits resulting in panic * go#80616 cmd/compile: `mips`/`mips64`, multiply/divide results spilled from `HI`/`LO` corrupted w/ big stack frames * go#80618 cmd/compile: `prove` bug causes invalid indirect call * go#80737 runtime: `fpTracebackPartialExpand` `SIGSEGV` under high panic load * Update to version 1.25.12 cut from the go1.25-fips-release branch at the revision tagged go1.25.12-2-openssl-fips: * Limit openssl `RandReader` concurrency (#374) ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP6-LTSS-2026-3815=1 * Development Tools Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Development-Tools-15-SP7-2026-3815=1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3815=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP6-2026-3815=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * go1.25-openssl-debuginfo-1.25.14-150600.13.27.1 * go1.25-openssl-1.25.14-150600.13.27.1 * go1.25-openssl-race-1.25.14-150600.13.27.1 * go1.25-openssl-doc-1.25.14-150600.13.27.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * go1.25-openssl-race-1.25.14-150600.13.27.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 (aarch64 i586 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * go1.25-openssl-debuginfo-1.25.14-150600.13.27.1 * go1.25-openssl-1.25.14-150600.13.27.1 * go1.25-openssl-doc-1.25.14-150600.13.27.1 * Development Tools Module 15-SP7 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * go1.25-openssl-debuginfo-1.25.14-150600.13.27.1 * go1.25-openssl-1.25.14-150600.13.27.1 * go1.25-openssl-race-1.25.14-150600.13.27.1 * go1.25-openssl-doc-1.25.14-150600.13.27.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 (ppc64le x86_64) * go1.25-openssl-debuginfo-1.25.14-150600.13.27.1 * go1.25-openssl-1.25.14-150600.13.27.1 * go1.25-openssl-race-1.25.14-150600.13.27.1 * go1.25-openssl-doc-1.25.14-150600.13.27.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-33818.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-39821.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-56853.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-56858.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-56859.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-56860.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-56862.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-56864.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-56865.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1244485 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266609 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275024 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275025 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275026 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275028 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275029 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275032 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275033 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275034 * https://jira.suse.com/browse/SLE-18320 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Wed Aug 26 16:49:09 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2026 16:49:09 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3814-1: important: Security update for curl Message-ID: <178776294978.9443.8190386466279324487@6f3a8d4f1c47> # Security update for curl Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3814-1 Release Date: 2026-08-26T10:56:40Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1263440 * bsc#1268402 * bsc#1268407 * bsc#1268409 * bsc#1268420 * bsc#1268422 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-10536 * CVE-2026-7168 * CVE-2026-8286 * CVE-2026-8458 * CVE-2026-8924 * CVE-2026-9547 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-10536 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-10536 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-10536 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-7168 ( SUSE ): 6.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-7168 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-7168 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-7168 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-8286 ( SUSE ): 9.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-8286 ( SUSE ): 7.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-8286 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-8458 ( SUSE ): 2.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-8458 ( SUSE ): 4.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-8458 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-8924 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-8924 ( SUSE ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-8924 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-9547 ( SUSE ): 9.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-9547 ( SUSE ): 7.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-9547 ( NVD ): 7.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 12 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS Extended Security * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 12 SP5 An update that solves six vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for curl fixes the following issues: * CVE-2026-7168: cross-proxy Digest auth state leak (bsc#1263440). * CVE-2026-8286: wrong STARTTLS connection reuse (bsc#1268402). * CVE-2026-8458: wrong reuse for different services (bsc#1268407). * CVE-2026-8924: traling dot domain super cookie (bsc#1268409). * CVE-2026-9547: SSH improper host validation (bsc#1268420). * CVE-2026-10536: HTTP/2 stream-dependency tree UAF (bsc#1268422). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-SERVER-12-SP5-LTSS-2026-3814=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS Extended Security zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-SERVER-12-SP5-LTSS-EXTENDED-SECURITY-2026-3814=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS Extended Security (x86_64) * libcurl4-debuginfo-8.0.1-11.126.1 * curl-debugsource-8.0.1-11.126.1 * curl-8.0.1-11.126.1 * libcurl-devel-8.0.1-11.126.1 * libcurl4-debuginfo-32bit-8.0.1-11.126.1 * libcurl4-8.0.1-11.126.1 * curl-debuginfo-8.0.1-11.126.1 * libcurl4-32bit-8.0.1-11.126.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * curl-debugsource-8.0.1-11.126.1 * curl-8.0.1-11.126.1 * libcurl-devel-8.0.1-11.126.1 * libcurl4-8.0.1-11.126.1 * curl-debuginfo-8.0.1-11.126.1 * libcurl4-debuginfo-8.0.1-11.126.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS (s390x x86_64) * libcurl4-debuginfo-32bit-8.0.1-11.126.1 * libcurl4-32bit-8.0.1-11.126.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-10536.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-7168.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-8286.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-8458.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-8924.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-9547.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263440 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268402 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268407 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268409 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268420 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268422 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Wed Aug 26 16:49:52 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2026 16:49:52 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3813-1: important: Security update for util-linux Message-ID: <178776299218.9443.5916588394982685291@6f3a8d4f1c47> # Security update for util-linux Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3813-1 Release Date: 2026-08-26T10:56:00Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1261606 * bsc#1268886 * bsc#1269583 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-13595 * CVE-2026-27456 * CVE-2026-53613 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-13595 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-13595 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-13595 ( NVD ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-13595 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-27456 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-27456 ( NVD ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N Affected Products: * openSUSE Leap 15.5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 An update that solves three vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for util-linux fixes the following issues: * CVE-2026-13595: heap use-after-free read in `libblkid` nested partition probing (bsc#1269583). * CVE-2026-27456: TOCTOU race condition in the mount program when setting up loop devices (bsc#1261606). * Several security issues in releases prior to v2.42.2 and v2.41.5 (bsc#1268886). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-5.5-2026-3813=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP5-LTSS-2026-3813=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP5-2026-3813=1 * openSUSE Leap 15.5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3813=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP5-ESPOS-2026-3813=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP5-LTSS-2026-3813=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.5 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * libblkid1-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * util-linux-debuginfo-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * util-linux-systemd-debugsource-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * util-linux-systemd-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * libfdisk1-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * libmount1-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * util-linux-debugsource-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * libmount1-debuginfo-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * libfdisk1-debuginfo-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * libsmartcols1-debuginfo-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * libblkid1-debuginfo-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * util-linux-systemd-debuginfo-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * util-linux-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * libsmartcols1-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * libuuid1-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * libuuid1-debuginfo-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.5 (s390x) * util-linux-extra-debuginfo-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * util-linux-extra-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.5 (aarch64 i586 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * python3-libmount-debugsource-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * util-linux-systemd-debugsource-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * libfdisk1-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * util-linux-debugsource-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * libblkid1-debuginfo-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * libfdisk-devel-static-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * libfdisk1-debuginfo-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * util-linux-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * util-linux-debuginfo-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * libsmartcols-devel-static-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * libmount-devel-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * libsmartcols1-debuginfo-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * libfdisk-devel-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * libuuid-devel-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * python3-libmount-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * libsmartcols-devel-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * libblkid-devel-static-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * uuidd-debuginfo-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * libblkid-devel-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * libuuid1-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * uuidd-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * libuuid1-debuginfo-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * libmount-devel-static-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * libblkid1-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * python3-libmount-debuginfo-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * libmount1-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * libmount1-debuginfo-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * libuuid-devel-static-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * util-linux-systemd-debuginfo-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * util-linux-systemd-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * libsmartcols1-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.5 (x86_64) * libsmartcols1-32bit-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * libsmartcols-devel-32bit-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * libsmartcols1-32bit-debuginfo-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * libuuid-devel-32bit-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * libblkid1-32bit-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * libuuid1-32bit-debuginfo-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * libuuid1-32bit-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * libfdisk1-32bit-debuginfo-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * libmount-devel-32bit-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * libfdisk-devel-32bit-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * libmount1-32bit-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * libmount1-32bit-debuginfo-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * libfdisk1-32bit-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * libblkid1-32bit-debuginfo-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * libblkid-devel-32bit-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.5 (aarch64_ilp32) * libuuid-devel-64bit-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * libsmartcols1-64bit-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * libmount1-64bit-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * libuuid1-64bit-debuginfo-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * libsmartcols1-64bit-debuginfo-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * libblkid-devel-64bit-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * libfdisk1-64bit-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * libmount1-64bit-debuginfo-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * libblkid1-64bit-debuginfo-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * libuuid1-64bit-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * libblkid1-64bit-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * libfdisk1-64bit-debuginfo-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * libmount-devel-64bit-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * libfdisk-devel-64bit-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * libsmartcols-devel-64bit-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.5 (s390x) * util-linux-extra-debuginfo-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * util-linux-extra-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.5 (noarch) * util-linux-lang-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 (x86_64) * libblkid1-32bit-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * libuuid1-32bit-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * libmount1-32bit-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * libmount1-32bit-debuginfo-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * libblkid1-32bit-debuginfo-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * libuuid1-32bit-debuginfo-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 (aarch64 x86_64) * util-linux-systemd-debugsource-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * libfdisk1-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * util-linux-debugsource-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * libblkid1-debuginfo-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * libfdisk1-debuginfo-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * util-linux-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * util-linux-debuginfo-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * libmount-devel-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * libsmartcols1-debuginfo-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * libfdisk-devel-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * libuuid-devel-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * libsmartcols-devel-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * libblkid-devel-static-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * uuidd-debuginfo-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * libblkid-devel-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * libuuid1-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * uuidd-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * libuuid1-debuginfo-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * libblkid1-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * libmount1-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * libmount1-debuginfo-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * libuuid-devel-static-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * util-linux-systemd-debuginfo-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * util-linux-systemd-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * libsmartcols1-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 (noarch) * util-linux-lang-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 (ppc64le x86_64) * util-linux-systemd-debugsource-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * libfdisk1-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * util-linux-debugsource-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * libblkid1-debuginfo-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * util-linux-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * libfdisk1-debuginfo-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * util-linux-debuginfo-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * libmount-devel-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * libsmartcols1-debuginfo-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * libfdisk-devel-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * libuuid-devel-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * libsmartcols-devel-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * libblkid-devel-static-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * uuidd-debuginfo-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * libblkid-devel-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * libuuid1-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * uuidd-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * libuuid1-debuginfo-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * libblkid1-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * libmount1-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * libmount1-debuginfo-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * libuuid-devel-static-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * util-linux-systemd-debuginfo-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * util-linux-systemd-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * libsmartcols1-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 (x86_64) * libblkid1-32bit-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * libuuid1-32bit-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * libmount1-32bit-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * libmount1-32bit-debuginfo-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * libblkid1-32bit-debuginfo-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * libuuid1-32bit-debuginfo-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 (noarch) * util-linux-lang-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * util-linux-systemd-debugsource-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * libfdisk1-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * util-linux-debugsource-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * libblkid1-debuginfo-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * libfdisk1-debuginfo-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * util-linux-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * util-linux-debuginfo-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * libmount-devel-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * libsmartcols1-debuginfo-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * libfdisk-devel-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * libuuid-devel-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * libsmartcols-devel-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * libblkid-devel-static-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * uuidd-debuginfo-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * libblkid-devel-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * libuuid1-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * uuidd-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * libuuid1-debuginfo-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * libblkid1-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * libmount1-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * libmount1-debuginfo-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * libuuid-devel-static-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * util-linux-systemd-debuginfo-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * util-linux-systemd-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * libsmartcols1-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS (s390x) * util-linux-extra-debuginfo-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * util-linux-extra-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS (x86_64) * libblkid1-32bit-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * libuuid1-32bit-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * libmount1-32bit-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * libmount1-32bit-debuginfo-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * libblkid1-32bit-debuginfo-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * libuuid1-32bit-debuginfo-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS (noarch) * util-linux-lang-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 (aarch64 x86_64) * util-linux-systemd-debugsource-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * libfdisk1-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * util-linux-debugsource-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * libblkid1-debuginfo-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * libfdisk1-debuginfo-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * util-linux-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * util-linux-debuginfo-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * libmount-devel-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * libsmartcols1-debuginfo-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * libfdisk-devel-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * libuuid-devel-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * libsmartcols-devel-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * libblkid-devel-static-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * uuidd-debuginfo-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * libblkid-devel-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * libuuid1-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * uuidd-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * libuuid1-debuginfo-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * libblkid1-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * libmount1-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * libmount1-debuginfo-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * libuuid-devel-static-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * util-linux-systemd-debuginfo-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * util-linux-systemd-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * libsmartcols1-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 (x86_64) * libblkid1-32bit-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * libuuid1-32bit-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * libmount1-32bit-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * libmount1-32bit-debuginfo-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * libblkid1-32bit-debuginfo-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * libuuid1-32bit-debuginfo-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 (noarch) * util-linux-lang-2.37.4-150500.9.32.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-13595.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-27456.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53613.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1261606 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268886 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269583 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Wed Aug 26 16:50:51 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2026 16:50:51 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3812-1: important: Security update for util-linux Message-ID: <178776305175.9443.4881510404255125053@6f3a8d4f1c47> # Security update for util-linux Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3812-1 Release Date: 2026-08-26T10:55:16Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1261606 * bsc#1268886 * bsc#1269583 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-13595 * CVE-2026-27456 * CVE-2026-53613 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-13595 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-13595 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-13595 ( NVD ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-13595 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-27456 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-27456 ( NVD ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N Affected Products: * openSUSE Leap 15.4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.3 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.3 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 An update that solves three vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for util-linux fixes the following issues: * CVE-2026-13595: heap use-after-free read in `libblkid` nested partition probing (bsc#1269583). * CVE-2026-27456: TOCTOU race condition in the mount program when setting up loop devices (bsc#1261606). * Several security issues in releases prior to v2.42.2 and v2.41.5 (bsc#1268886). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP4-LTSS-2026-3812=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP4-ESPOS-2026-3812=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-5.4-2026-3812=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-5.4-2026-3812=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.3 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-5.3-2026-3812=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.3 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-5.3-2026-3812=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP4-LTSS-2026-3812=1 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3812=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP4-2026-3812=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.4 (aarch64 s390x x86_64) * libblkid1-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * util-linux-debugsource-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * libmount1-debuginfo-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * libfdisk1-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * util-linux-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * libuuid1-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * util-linux-debuginfo-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * libsmartcols1-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * libblkid1-debuginfo-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * libfdisk1-debuginfo-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * util-linux-systemd-debuginfo-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * libmount1-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * util-linux-systemd-debugsource-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * libuuid1-debuginfo-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * util-linux-systemd-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * libsmartcols1-debuginfo-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.4 (aarch64 s390x x86_64) * libblkid1-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * util-linux-debugsource-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * libmount1-debuginfo-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * libfdisk1-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * util-linux-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * libuuid1-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * util-linux-debuginfo-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * libsmartcols1-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * libblkid1-debuginfo-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * libfdisk1-debuginfo-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * util-linux-systemd-debuginfo-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * libmount1-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * util-linux-systemd-debugsource-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * libuuid1-debuginfo-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * util-linux-systemd-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * libsmartcols1-debuginfo-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 (ppc64le x86_64) * uuidd-debuginfo-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * libblkid-devel-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * util-linux-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * libsmartcols1-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * libblkid1-debuginfo-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * libuuid-devel-static-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * libmount1-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * util-linux-systemd-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * libsmartcols1-debuginfo-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * uuidd-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * libuuid1-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * libmount-devel-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * util-linux-systemd-debugsource-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * libblkid-devel-static-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * libuuid1-debuginfo-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * libmount1-debuginfo-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * libblkid1-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * util-linux-debugsource-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * libfdisk1-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * util-linux-debuginfo-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * libfdisk1-debuginfo-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * util-linux-systemd-debuginfo-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * libsmartcols-devel-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * libuuid-devel-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * libfdisk-devel-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 (x86_64) * libuuid1-32bit-debuginfo-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * libblkid1-32bit-debuginfo-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * libmount1-32bit-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * libuuid1-32bit-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * libblkid1-32bit-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * libmount1-32bit-debuginfo-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 (noarch) * util-linux-lang-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.3 (aarch64 s390x x86_64) * libblkid1-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * util-linux-debugsource-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * libfdisk1-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * util-linux-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * libuuid1-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * util-linux-debuginfo-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * util-linux-systemd-debugsource-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * libsmartcols1-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * libblkid1-debuginfo-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * libfdisk1-debuginfo-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * util-linux-systemd-debuginfo-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * libmount1-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * libsmartcols1-debuginfo-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * libuuid1-debuginfo-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * util-linux-systemd-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * libmount1-debuginfo-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.3 (aarch64 s390x x86_64) * libblkid1-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * util-linux-debugsource-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * libfdisk1-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * util-linux-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * libuuid1-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * util-linux-debuginfo-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * util-linux-systemd-debugsource-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * libsmartcols1-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * libblkid1-debuginfo-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * libfdisk1-debuginfo-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * util-linux-systemd-debuginfo-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * libmount1-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * libsmartcols1-debuginfo-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * libuuid1-debuginfo-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * util-linux-systemd-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * libmount1-debuginfo-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 (aarch64_ilp32) * libsmartcols1-64bit-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * libsmartcols-devel-64bit-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * libfdisk1-64bit-debuginfo-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * libblkid1-64bit-debuginfo-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * libmount1-64bit-debuginfo-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * libuuid1-64bit-debuginfo-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * libuuid1-64bit-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * libblkid-devel-64bit-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * libfdisk1-64bit-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * libsmartcols1-64bit-debuginfo-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * libmount-devel-64bit-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * libfdisk-devel-64bit-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * libuuid-devel-64bit-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * libmount1-64bit-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * libblkid1-64bit-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 (aarch64 i586 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * uuidd-debuginfo-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * libblkid-devel-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * util-linux-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * libsmartcols1-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * libblkid1-debuginfo-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * libuuid-devel-static-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * libmount1-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * libsmartcols1-debuginfo-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * util-linux-systemd-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * python3-libmount-debuginfo-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * libfdisk-devel-static-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * libsmartcols-devel-static-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * uuidd-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * libmount-devel-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * libuuid1-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * python3-libmount-debugsource-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * util-linux-systemd-debugsource-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * libblkid-devel-static-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * libuuid1-debuginfo-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * libmount1-debuginfo-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * libblkid1-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * util-linux-debugsource-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * libfdisk1-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * libmount-devel-static-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * util-linux-debuginfo-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * libfdisk1-debuginfo-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * util-linux-systemd-debuginfo-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * libsmartcols-devel-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * libuuid-devel-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * python3-libmount-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * libfdisk-devel-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 (x86_64) * libblkid-devel-32bit-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * libfdisk1-32bit-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * libfdisk-devel-32bit-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * libsmartcols-devel-32bit-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * libuuid1-32bit-debuginfo-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * libuuid-devel-32bit-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * libsmartcols1-32bit-debuginfo-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * libmount1-32bit-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * libsmartcols1-32bit-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * libblkid1-32bit-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * libmount-devel-32bit-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * libmount1-32bit-debuginfo-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * libfdisk1-32bit-debuginfo-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * libuuid1-32bit-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * libblkid1-32bit-debuginfo-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 (noarch) * util-linux-lang-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS (x86_64) * libuuid1-32bit-debuginfo-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * libmount1-32bit-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * libblkid1-32bit-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * libmount1-32bit-debuginfo-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * libuuid1-32bit-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * libblkid1-32bit-debuginfo-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * uuidd-debuginfo-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * libblkid-devel-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * util-linux-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * libsmartcols1-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * libblkid1-debuginfo-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * libuuid-devel-static-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * libmount1-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * util-linux-systemd-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * libsmartcols1-debuginfo-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * uuidd-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * libuuid1-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * libmount-devel-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * util-linux-systemd-debugsource-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * libblkid-devel-static-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * libuuid1-debuginfo-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * libmount1-debuginfo-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * libblkid1-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * util-linux-debugsource-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * libfdisk1-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * util-linux-debuginfo-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * libfdisk1-debuginfo-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * util-linux-systemd-debuginfo-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * libsmartcols-devel-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * libuuid-devel-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * libfdisk-devel-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS (noarch) * util-linux-lang-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 (aarch64 x86_64) * uuidd-debuginfo-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * libblkid-devel-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * util-linux-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * libsmartcols1-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * libblkid1-debuginfo-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * libuuid-devel-static-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * libmount1-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * util-linux-systemd-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * libsmartcols1-debuginfo-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * uuidd-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * libuuid1-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * libmount-devel-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * util-linux-systemd-debugsource-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * libblkid-devel-static-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * libuuid1-debuginfo-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * libmount1-debuginfo-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * libblkid1-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * util-linux-debugsource-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * libfdisk1-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * util-linux-debuginfo-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * libfdisk1-debuginfo-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * util-linux-systemd-debuginfo-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * libsmartcols-devel-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * libuuid-devel-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * libfdisk-devel-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 (x86_64) * libuuid1-32bit-debuginfo-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * libblkid1-32bit-debuginfo-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * libmount1-32bit-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * libuuid1-32bit-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * libblkid1-32bit-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * libmount1-32bit-debuginfo-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 (noarch) * util-linux-lang-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 (x86_64) * libuuid1-32bit-debuginfo-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * libmount1-32bit-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * libuuid1-32bit-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * libblkid1-32bit-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * libmount1-32bit-debuginfo-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * libblkid1-32bit-debuginfo-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 (aarch64 x86_64) * uuidd-debuginfo-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * libblkid-devel-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * util-linux-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * libsmartcols1-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * libblkid1-debuginfo-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * libuuid-devel-static-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * util-linux-systemd-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * libsmartcols1-debuginfo-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * libmount1-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * uuidd-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * libuuid1-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * libmount-devel-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * util-linux-systemd-debugsource-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * libblkid-devel-static-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * libuuid1-debuginfo-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * libmount1-debuginfo-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * libblkid1-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * util-linux-debugsource-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * libfdisk1-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * util-linux-debuginfo-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * libfdisk1-debuginfo-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * util-linux-systemd-debuginfo-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * libsmartcols-devel-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * libuuid-devel-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * libfdisk-devel-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 (noarch) * util-linux-lang-2.37.2-150400.8.50.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-13595.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-27456.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53613.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1261606 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268886 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269583 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Wed Aug 26 16:52:04 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2026 16:52:04 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3809-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel Message-ID: <178776312488.9443.10245043113825699036@6f3a8d4f1c47> # Security update for the Linux Kernel Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3809-1 Release Date: 2026-08-26T10:44:29Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1255616 * bsc#1258340 * bsc#1269289 * bsc#1269773 * bsc#1269986 * bsc#1269988 * bsc#1269993 * bsc#1269997 * bsc#1270059 * bsc#1272268 * bsc#1272855 * bsc#1273742 * bsc#1274072 Cross-References: * CVE-2023-53995 * CVE-2026-23204 * CVE-2026-52986 * CVE-2026-53131 * CVE-2026-53196 * CVE-2026-53224 * CVE-2026-53246 * CVE-2026-53256 * CVE-2026-53359 * CVE-2026-63806 * CVE-2026-63922 * CVE-2026-63924 * CVE-2026-64114 * CVE-2026-64564 CVSS scores: * CVE-2023-53995 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2023-53995 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23204 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23204 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23204 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-23204 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52986 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52986 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53131 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53131 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53131 ( NVD ): 9.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53196 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:P/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53196 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53196 ( NVD ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53196 ( NVD ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53256 ( SUSE ): 7.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53256 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53256 ( NVD ): 8.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 9.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53359 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63806 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-63806 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63806 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63922 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63922 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63924 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-63924 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64114 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64114 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64114 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64564 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-64564 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64564 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11 SP4 LTSS EXTREME CORE An update that solves 14 vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: The SUSE Linux Enterprise 11 SP4 kernel was updated to fix various security issues: The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2023-53995: net: ipv4: fix one memleak in __inet_del_ifa() (bsc#1255616). * CVE-2026-23204: net: add skb_header_pointer_careful() helper (bsc#1258340). * CVE-2026-52986: netfilter: nf_conntrack_sip: don't use simple_strtoul (bsc#1269289). * CVE-2026-53131: netfilter: require Ethernet MAC header before using eth_hdr() (bsc#1269773). * CVE-2026-53196: USB: serial: io_ti: fix heap overflow in get_manuf_info() (bsc#1269986). * CVE-2026-53224: sctp: validate embedded INIT chunk and address list lengths in cookie (bsc#1269997). * CVE-2026-53246: sctp: validate cached peer INIT chunk length in COOKIE_ECHO processing (bsc#1269988). * CVE-2026-53256: Bluetooth: RFCOMM: hold listener socket in rfcomm_connect_ind() (bsc#1269993). * CVE-2026-63806: KVM: Replace guest-triggerable BUG_ON() in ioeventfd datamatch with get_unaligned() (bsc#1272268). * CVE-2026-63922: ipv6: exthdrs: recompute network header pointer once (bsc#1272855). * CVE-2026-63924: ipv6: exthdrs: recompute network header pointer once (bsc#1272855). * CVE-2026-64114: ipv4: raw: reject IP_HDRINCL packets with ihl < 5 (bsc#1273742). * CVE-2026-64564: sctp: don't free the ASCONF's own transport in DEL-IP processing (bsc#1274072). The following non security issues were fixed: * scripts/cve_tools/kpm-bot: quote branch pattern properly. * sctp: validate embedded address parameter length (git-fixes). ## Special Instructions and Notes: * Please reboot the system after installing this update. ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11 SP4 LTSS EXTREME CORE zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-SERVER-11-SP4-LTSS-EXTREME-CORE-2026-3809=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-SERVER-11-SP4-LTSS-EXTREME-CORE-2026-3809=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11 SP4 LTSS EXTREME CORE (x86_64) * kernel-default-debugsource-3.0.101-108.216.1 * kernel-ec2-debugsource-3.0.101-108.216.1 * kernel-xen-debugsource-3.0.101-108.216.1 * kernel-ec2-devel-debuginfo-3.0.101-108.216.1 * kernel-trace-base-3.0.101-108.216.1 * kernel-trace-debuginfo-3.0.101-108.216.1 * kernel-xen-base-3.0.101-108.216.1 * kernel-ec2-base-3.0.101-108.216.1 * kernel-xen-devel-debuginfo-3.0.101-108.216.1 * kernel-default-debuginfo-3.0.101-108.216.1 * kernel-trace-devel-3.0.101-108.216.1 * kernel-default-base-3.0.101-108.216.1 * kernel-xen-devel-3.0.101-108.216.1 * kernel-trace-debugsource-3.0.101-108.216.1 * kernel-ec2-devel-3.0.101-108.216.1 * kernel-default-devel-3.0.101-108.216.1 * kernel-default-devel-debuginfo-3.0.101-108.216.1 * kernel-xen-debuginfo-3.0.101-108.216.1 * kernel-source-3.0.101-108.216.1 * kernel-trace-devel-debuginfo-3.0.101-108.216.1 * kernel-ec2-debuginfo-3.0.101-108.216.1 * kernel-syms-3.0.101-108.216.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11 SP4 LTSS EXTREME CORE (nosrc x86_64) * kernel-ec2-3.0.101-108.216.1 * kernel-trace-3.0.101-108.216.1 * kernel-default-3.0.101-108.216.1 * kernel-xen-3.0.101-108.216.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11 SP4 LTSS EXTREME CORE (noarch nosrc) * kernel-docs-3.0.101-108.216.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11 SP4 (x86_64) * kernel-default-debugsource-3.0.101-108.216.1 * kernel-ec2-debugsource-3.0.101-108.216.1 * kernel-xen-debugsource-3.0.101-108.216.1 * kernel-ec2-devel-debuginfo-3.0.101-108.216.1 * kernel-trace-base-3.0.101-108.216.1 * kernel-trace-debuginfo-3.0.101-108.216.1 * kernel-xen-base-3.0.101-108.216.1 * kernel-ec2-base-3.0.101-108.216.1 * kernel-xen-devel-debuginfo-3.0.101-108.216.1 * kernel-default-debuginfo-3.0.101-108.216.1 * kernel-trace-devel-3.0.101-108.216.1 * kernel-default-base-3.0.101-108.216.1 * kernel-xen-devel-3.0.101-108.216.1 * kernel-trace-debugsource-3.0.101-108.216.1 * kernel-ec2-devel-3.0.101-108.216.1 * kernel-default-devel-3.0.101-108.216.1 * kernel-default-devel-debuginfo-3.0.101-108.216.1 * kernel-xen-debuginfo-3.0.101-108.216.1 * kernel-source-3.0.101-108.216.1 * kernel-trace-devel-debuginfo-3.0.101-108.216.1 * kernel-ec2-debuginfo-3.0.101-108.216.1 * kernel-syms-3.0.101-108.216.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11 SP4 (nosrc x86_64) * kernel-ec2-3.0.101-108.216.1 * kernel-trace-3.0.101-108.216.1 * kernel-default-3.0.101-108.216.1 * kernel-xen-3.0.101-108.216.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11 SP4 (noarch nosrc) * kernel-docs-3.0.101-108.216.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2023-53995.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23204.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52986.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53131.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53196.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53224.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53246.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53256.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53359.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63806.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63922.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63924.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64114.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64564.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1255616 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1258340 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269289 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269773 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269986 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269988 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269993 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269997 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270059 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272268 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272855 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273742 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274072 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Wed Aug 26 16:52:46 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2026 16:52:46 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3806-1: important: Security update for qemu Message-ID: <178776316671.9443.12925755557625477525@6f3a8d4f1c47> # Security update for qemu Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3806-1 Release Date: 2026-08-26T09:07:17Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1268061 * bsc#1273447 * bsc#1275490 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-3886 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-3886 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * openSUSE Leap 15.6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 An update that solves one vulnerability and has two security fixes can now be installed. ## Description: This update for qemu fixes the following issue: * CVE-2026-3886: QEMU calc_image_hostmem Integer Overflow Local Privilege Escalation Vulnerability (bsc#1268061). Changes for qemu: * Bug fixes: * target/s390x: Make container ids in SysIB_15x 1-based (bsc#1275490) * target/s390x: move @deprecated-props to CpuModelExpansion Info (bsc#1273447) * target/s390x: filter deprecated properties based on model expansion type (bsc#1273447) * target/s390x: flag te and cte as deprecated (bsc#1273447) * target/s390x: report deprecated-props in cpu-model-expansion reply (bcs#1273447) ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP6-LTSS-2026-3806=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP6-2026-3806=1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3806=1 ## Package List: * openSUSE Leap 15.6 (aarch64 i586 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * qemu-block-nfs-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-hw-display-virtio-gpu-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-linux-user-debugsource-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-guest-agent-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-ui-spice-app-debuginfo-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-accel-qtest-debuginfo-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-ui-opengl-debuginfo-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-block-curl-debuginfo-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-block-ssh-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-pr-helper-debuginfo-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-hw-display-virtio-vga-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-spice-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-s390x-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-chardev-baum-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-hw-usb-host-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-audio-alsa-debuginfo-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-accel-tcg-x86-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-ui-opengl-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-block-ssh-debuginfo-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-block-curl-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-ui-gtk-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-block-gluster-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-hw-display-virtio-vga-debuginfo-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-guest-agent-debuginfo-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-audio-spice-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-audio-dbus-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-ui-gtk-debuginfo-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-hw-display-virtio-gpu-pci-debuginfo-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-img-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-ppc-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-ui-curses-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-ivshmem-tools-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-block-dmg-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-audio-oss-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-audio-dbus-debuginfo-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-debuginfo-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-x86-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-ui-spice-app-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-headless-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-audio-spice-debuginfo-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-pr-helper-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-x86-debuginfo-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-audio-jack-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-hw-display-qxl-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-ui-spice-core-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-block-nfs-debuginfo-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-ppc-debuginfo-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-block-gluster-debuginfo-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-ui-dbus-debuginfo-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-debugsource-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-s390x-debuginfo-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-hw-usb-host-debuginfo-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-block-iscsi-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-vhost-user-gpu-debuginfo-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-hw-s390x-virtio-gpu-ccw-debuginfo-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-chardev-spice-debuginfo-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-linux-user-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-block-iscsi-debuginfo-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-hw-usb-redirect-debuginfo-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-ksm-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-audio-jack-debuginfo-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-block-dmg-debuginfo-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-vhost-user-gpu-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-linux-user-debuginfo-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-tools-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-hw-display-virtio-gpu-debuginfo-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-chardev-baum-debuginfo-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-arm-debuginfo-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-hw-s390x-virtio-gpu-ccw-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-accel-tcg-x86-debuginfo-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-hw-display-virtio-gpu-pci-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-audio-pipewire-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-img-debuginfo-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-ivshmem-tools-debuginfo-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-audio-pa-debuginfo-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-audio-pipewire-debuginfo-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-ui-curses-debuginfo-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-hw-usb-smartcard-debuginfo-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-accel-qtest-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-arm-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-ui-dbus-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-ui-spice-core-debuginfo-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-hw-usb-smartcard-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-audio-alsa-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-chardev-spice-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-audio-pa-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-hw-usb-redirect-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-tools-debuginfo-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-extra-debuginfo-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-audio-oss-debuginfo-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-extra-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-hw-display-qxl-debuginfo-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 (noarch) * qemu-microvm-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-vgabios-8.2.101.16.3_3_ga95067eb-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-ipxe-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-skiboot-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-doc-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-seabios-8.2.101.16.3_3_ga95067eb-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-lang-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-SLOF-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * qemu-block-rbd-debuginfo-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-block-rbd-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 (ppc64le x86_64) * qemu-block-iscsi-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-hw-usb-host-debuginfo-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-block-nfs-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-ui-curses-debuginfo-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-audio-pipewire-debuginfo-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-block-rbd-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-guest-agent-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-ui-spice-app-debuginfo-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-ui-curses-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-ui-opengl-debuginfo-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-block-curl-debuginfo-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-chardev-spice-debuginfo-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-audio-dbus-debuginfo-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-block-ssh-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-debuginfo-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-pr-helper-debuginfo-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-ui-spice-app-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-block-iscsi-debuginfo-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-ui-dbus-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-ksm-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-ui-spice-core-debuginfo-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-hw-usb-redirect-debuginfo-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-hw-display-virtio-vga-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-headless-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-block-rbd-debuginfo-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-spice-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-chardev-spice-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-audio-spice-debuginfo-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-chardev-baum-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-hw-usb-host-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-pr-helper-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-ui-opengl-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-block-ssh-debuginfo-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-hw-usb-redirect-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-hw-display-qxl-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-tools-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-block-curl-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-ui-gtk-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-hw-display-virtio-vga-debuginfo-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-ui-spice-core-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-block-nfs-debuginfo-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-tools-debuginfo-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-guest-agent-debuginfo-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-chardev-baum-debuginfo-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-img-debuginfo-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-ui-dbus-debuginfo-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-debugsource-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-audio-spice-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-audio-dbus-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-ui-gtk-debuginfo-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-img-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-audio-pipewire-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-hw-display-qxl-debuginfo-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 (x86_64) * qemu-audio-alsa-debuginfo-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-hw-display-virtio-gpu-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-x86-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-audio-pa-debuginfo-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-x86-debuginfo-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-accel-tcg-x86-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-hw-display-virtio-gpu-debuginfo-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-accel-tcg-x86-debuginfo-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-hw-display-virtio-gpu-pci-debuginfo-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-hw-display-virtio-gpu-pci-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-audio-alsa-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-audio-pa-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 (noarch) * qemu-vgabios-8.2.101.16.3_3_ga95067eb-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-ipxe-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-skiboot-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-seabios-8.2.101.16.3_3_ga95067eb-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-lang-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-SLOF-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 (ppc64le) * qemu-ppc-debuginfo-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-ppc-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * qemu-block-iscsi-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-hw-usb-host-debuginfo-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-block-nfs-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-ui-curses-debuginfo-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-audio-pipewire-debuginfo-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-block-rbd-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-guest-agent-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-ui-curses-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-ui-opengl-debuginfo-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-block-curl-debuginfo-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-chardev-spice-debuginfo-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-block-ssh-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-audio-dbus-debuginfo-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-debuginfo-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-pr-helper-debuginfo-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-block-iscsi-debuginfo-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-ui-dbus-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-ksm-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-hw-usb-redirect-debuginfo-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-ui-spice-core-debuginfo-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-hw-display-virtio-vga-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-headless-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-block-rbd-debuginfo-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-spice-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-chardev-spice-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-audio-spice-debuginfo-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-chardev-baum-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-hw-usb-host-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-pr-helper-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-ui-opengl-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-block-ssh-debuginfo-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-hw-usb-redirect-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-hw-display-qxl-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-tools-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-block-curl-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-hw-display-virtio-vga-debuginfo-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-ui-spice-core-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-block-nfs-debuginfo-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-tools-debuginfo-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-guest-agent-debuginfo-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-chardev-baum-debuginfo-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-img-debuginfo-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-ui-dbus-debuginfo-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-debugsource-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-audio-spice-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-audio-dbus-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-img-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-audio-pipewire-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-hw-display-qxl-debuginfo-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le x86_64) * qemu-ui-gtk-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-ui-gtk-debuginfo-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-ui-spice-app-debuginfo-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-ui-spice-app-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS (noarch) * qemu-vgabios-8.2.101.16.3_3_ga95067eb-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-ipxe-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-skiboot-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-seabios-8.2.101.16.3_3_ga95067eb-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-lang-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-SLOF-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS (x86_64) * qemu-audio-alsa-debuginfo-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-accel-tcg-x86-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-x86-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-x86-debuginfo-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-audio-pa-debuginfo-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-accel-tcg-x86-debuginfo-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-audio-alsa-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-audio-pa-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS (s390x x86_64) * qemu-hw-display-virtio-gpu-pci-debuginfo-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-hw-display-virtio-gpu-debuginfo-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-hw-display-virtio-gpu-pci-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-hw-display-virtio-gpu-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS (s390x) * qemu-s390x-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-hw-s390x-virtio-gpu-ccw-debuginfo-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-hw-s390x-virtio-gpu-ccw-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-s390x-debuginfo-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS (ppc64le) * qemu-ppc-debuginfo-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-ppc-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS (aarch64) * qemu-arm-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 * qemu-arm-debuginfo-8.2.10-150600.3.52.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-3886.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268061 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273447 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275490 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Wed Aug 26 20:30:31 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2026 20:30:31 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3829-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 57 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 15 SP4) Message-ID: <178777623128.25576.16911706407102759976@600ec853f7e8> # Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 57 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 15 SP4) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3829-1 Release Date: 2026-08-26T12:34:03Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1269284 * bsc#1270023 * bsc#1270024 * bsc#1271543 * bsc#1272139 Cross-References: * CVE-2023-53995 * CVE-2026-52956 * CVE-2026-53224 * CVE-2026-53246 * CVE-2026-64600 CVSS scores: * CVE-2023-53995 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2023-53995 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * openSUSE Leap 15.4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.3 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 An update that solves five vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 5.14.21-150400.24.228 fixes various security issues: The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2023-53995: net: ipv4: fix one memleak in __inet_del_ifa() (bsc#1269284). * CVE-2025-40204,CVE-2026-53224,CVE-2026-53246: sctp: validate cached peer INIT chunk length in COOKIE_ECHO processing (bsc#1253437 bsc#1270023 bsc#1270024). * CVE-2026-52956: libceph: Fix potential out-of-bounds access in __ceph_x_decrypt() (bsc#1272139). * CVE-2026-64600: xfs: resample the data fork mapping after cycling ILOCK (RefluXFS) (bsc#1271543). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Live-Patching-15-SP4-2026-3829=1 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3829=1 ## Package List: * openSUSE Leap 15.4 (ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-SLE15-SP4_Update_57-debugsource-2-150400.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-5_14_21-150400_24_228-default-2-150400.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-5_14_21-150400_24_228-default-debuginfo-2-150400.2.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP4 (ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-SLE15-SP4_Update_57-debugsource-2-150400.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-5_14_21-150400_24_228-default-debuginfo-2-150400.2.1 * kernel-livepatch-5_14_21-150400_24_228-default-2-150400.2.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2023-53995.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52956.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53224.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53246.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64600.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269284 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270023 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270024 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271543 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272139 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Wed Aug 26 20:31:44 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2026 20:31:44 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3830-1: important: Security update for go1.27 Message-ID: <178777630478.25576.15306684611204549821@600ec853f7e8> # Security update for go1.27 Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3830-1 Release Date: 2026-08-26T14:07:27Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1266609 * bsc#1272545 * bsc#1275024 * bsc#1275025 * bsc#1275026 * bsc#1275028 * bsc#1275029 * bsc#1275032 * bsc#1275033 * bsc#1275034 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-33818 * CVE-2026-39821 * CVE-2026-56853 * CVE-2026-56858 * CVE-2026-56859 * CVE-2026-56860 * CVE-2026-56862 * CVE-2026-56864 * CVE-2026-56865 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-33818 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-33818 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-39821 ( SUSE ): 9.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-39821 ( SUSE ): 7.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-39821 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-39821 ( NVD ): 9.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-56853 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-56853 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-56858 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:C/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-56858 ( NVD ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:C/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-56859 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-56859 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-56860 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-56860 ( NVD ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-56862 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-56862 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-56864 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-56864 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-56865 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-56865 ( NVD ): 8.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * Development Tools Module 15-SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 An update that solves nine vulnerabilities and has one security fix can now be installed. ## Description: This update for go1.27 fixes the following issues: * go1.27.0 (released 2026-08-19) is a major release of Go. go1.27.x minor releases will be provided through August 2027. https://github.com/golang/go/wiki/Go-Release-Cycle go1.27 arrives six months after Go 1.26. Most of its changes are in the implementation of the toolchain, runtime, and libraries. As always, the release maintains the Go 1 promise of compatibility. We expect almost all Go programs to continue to compile and run as before. (bsc#1272545) * Language change: Go 1.27 now supports generic methods: a method declaration may declare its own type parameters. This widely anticipated change allows adding generic functions within the namespace of a particular data type where before one had to declare such functions with a scope of the entire package. * Language change: A key in a struct literal may now be any valid field selector for the struct type, not just a (top-level) field name of the struct. * Language change: Function type inference has been generalized to apply in all contexts where a generic function is assigned to a variable of (or converted to) a matching function type. * Tools: Response file (@file) parsing is now supported for the compile, link, asm, cgo, cover, and pack tools. The response file contains whitespace- separated arguments with support for single-quoted and double-quoted strings, escape sequences, and backslash-newline line continuation. The format is compatible with GCC?s response file implementation to ensure interoperability with existing build systems. * go command: The go command no longer has support for the bzr version control system. It will no longer be able to directly fetch modules hosted on bzr servers. * godebug: Starting with Go 1.27, the go command now recognizes a GODEBUG setting for which support was removed (such as asynctimerchan, see below) if it appears in go.mod files (godebug entries) and .go source files (//go:debug comments). It accepts these settings if they are set to the final default value established before the setting was removed. If they are set to an old value, the go command will fail. This change is in the spirit of the Go 1 compatibility guarantee and allows existing programs that set supported GODEBUG settings to continue to build and run without changes even when the respective setting support has been removed. * go test: go test now invokes the stdversion vet check by default. This reports the use of standard library symbols that are too new for the Go version in force in the referring file, as determined by go directive in go.mod and build tags on the file. * go test: go test -json now annotates "Action":"output" lines with an optional new field "OutputType", specifying the type of output. Currently, the possible values include ?error?, ?error-continue?, and ?frame?. See cmd/test2json help for details. * go doc: The go doc command now supports package at version syntax, such as go doc example.com/pkg at v1.2.3. * go doc: The go doc command now accepts the -ex command-line option to list executable examples of the given package or symbol. When an example name is passed on the command line (such as go doc bytes.ExampleBuffer), go doc now prints the example source code along with comments. * go fix: The go fix command contains several new modernizers (atomictypes, embedlit, slicesbackward, and unsafefuncs). * go fix: The existing fmtappendf analyzer was removed due to stylistic concerns. * go fix: The existing waitgroup analyzer was renamed to waitgroupgo to avoid ambiguity. * go mod tidy: For modules specifying go 1.27 or later in their go.mod file, go mod tidy now automatically merges duplicate require blocks. This ensures the file maintains a clean, standard structure containing at most two require blocks: one for direct dependencies and one for indirect dependencies. * go mod fix: Existing comment blocks attached to dependencies are preserved during this consolidation. If a comment block is associated with a mixed set of directives (containing both direct and indirect dependencies), the comment block is merged and attached to the new direct dependency block. * go mod fix: Previously, if a go.mod file accumulated multiple disjoint require blocks (often due to manual edits, unresolved Git merge conflicts, or legacy upgrades) go mod tidy would leave the extra blocks intact or inadvertently create new ones. The tool now strictly enforces the two-block layout, consolidating disparate requirements into their respective blocks and cleaning up the structure of the module file automatically. * go tool trace: go tool trace?s -http command-line option now restricts the listen address to localhost when passed only a port (e.g., -http=:6060). This change makes go tool trace consistent with the behavior of go tool pprof?s -http flag. To listen on all addresses, explicitly include the specified address (e.g., -http=0.0.0.0:6060). * runtime: Tracebacks for modules with go directives configuring Go 1.27 or later will now include runtime/pprof goroutine labels in the header line. This behavior can be disabled with tracebacklabels=0 GODEBUG setting (added in Go 1.26). This opt-out is expected to be kept indefinitely in case goroutine labels acquire sensitive information that shouldn?t be made available in tracebacks. * runtime: The asynctimerchan GODEBUG setting (added in Go 1.23) has been removed permanently. Channels created by package time are now always unbuffered (synchronous), irrespective of GODEBUG settings. * runtime: Faster memory allocation. The compiler now generates calls to size- specialized memory allocation routines, reducing the cost of some small (<80 byte) memory allocations by up to 30%. Improvements vary depending on the workload, but the overall improvement is expected to be ~1% in real allocation-heavy programs. This causes the binary size to increase by about 60 KB (independent of the workload). Please file an issue if you notice any regressions. You may set GOEXPERIMENT=nosizespecializedmalloc at build time to disable it. This opt-out setting is expected to be removed in Go 1.28. * runtime: Goroutine leak profile. A new profile type that reports leaked goroutines, previously available as an experiment in Go 1.26, is now generally available. The new profile type, named goroutineleak, is supported in the runtime/pprof package. It is also available as the net/http/pprof endpoint /debug/pprof/goroutineleak. A leaked goroutine is a goroutine blocked on some concurrency primitive (channels, sync.Mutex, sync.Cond, etc) that cannot possibly become unblocked. The runtime detects leaked goroutines using the garbage collector: if a goroutine G is blocked on concurrency primitive P, and P is unreachable from any runnable goroutine or any goroutine that those could unblock, then P cannot be unblocked, so goroutine G can never wake up. While it is impossible to detect permanently blocked goroutines in all cases, this approach detects a large class of such leaks. Because this technique builds on reachability, the runtime may fail to identify leaks caused by blocking on concurrency primitives reachable through global variables or the local variables of runnable goroutines. Special thanks to Vlad Saioc at Uber for contributing this work. The goroutineleakprofile GOEXPERIMENT setting is now deleted. * compiler: The compiler now resolves a relative filename in a //line or /_line_ / directive against the directory of the file containing the directive, matching the behavior of go/scanner. Absolute filenames are unaffected. See #70478. * compiler: The compiler now generates simpler names for function literals (closures). Previously, when the containing function is inlined, the function literal?s name can get quite long. Now the compiler chooses the same name for the function literal regardless of inlining. It may also combine multiple instances of the same function literal (as its containing function is inlined) to share the same code in the compiled binary. This change does not affect the functionality of Go code. Tests that check symbol names may need update, although it is recommended to not depend on the names of function literals. For programs that incorrectly compare function code pointer for equality, the issue may be more exposed with Go 1.27, as function literals with different captured closure data may have equal code pointers in more cases. * linker: When targeting macOS, the linker now accepts -macos and -macsdk command-line options, which specify the OS and SDK versions in the LC_BUILD_VERSION load command. By default, it selects the oldest supported macOS version (currently 13.0.0) and a recent SDK version (currently 26.2.0). * Standard library: New encoding/json/v2 and encoding/json/jsontext packages * Standard library: The encoding/json/v2 package is a major revision of encoding/json. It provides Marshal, MarshalWrite, MarshalEncode, Unmarshal, UnmarshalRead, and UnmarshalDecode, all of which accept variadic Options arguments to configure marshaling and unmarshaling behavior. The v2 package chooses stricter, more interoperable defaults than v1: it rejects invalid UTF-8 in JSON strings and rejects duplicate names within a JSON object. See the v1 encoding/json package documentation for the complete set of behavioral differences and the options available to adjust them. Marshal performance is broadly at parity with the previous implementation, while unmarshal performance is significantly faster. Users who encounter compatibility problems with the new implementation may disable it by setting GOEXPERIMENT=nojsonv2 at build time, restoring the original v1 implementation. This opt-out is expected to be removed in a future release. * Standard library: The encoding/json/jsontext package provides lower-level syntactic processing of JSON. The Encoder and Decoder types operate on JSON as a sequence of Token and Value, maintaining a state machine to ensure the produced or consumed sequence is valid JSON text. The encoding/json package is now backed by the v2 implementation. Marshaling and unmarshaling behavior is preserved, but the exact text of error messages may differ. The package also gains a number of new Options that can configure v2 to operate with v1 semantics to avoid requiring a full migration to the new API. The v1 API will continue to be supported and users are not required to migrate. Marshal performance is broadly at parity with the previous implementation, while unmarshal performance is significantly faster. * crypto: The new crypto/mldsa package implements the post-quantum ML-DSA signature scheme specified in FIPS 204. * crypto: crypto/x509 now supports ML-DSA private keys, public keys, and signatures. * crypto: crypto/tls now supports ML-DSA signatures in TLS 1.3, with the new MLDSA44, MLDSA65, and MLDSA87 SignatureScheme values. * uuid: The new uuid package generates and parses UUIDs. * simd (experimental): New experimental simd package. Go 1.27 introduces a new experimental simd package that provides portable and vector-size-agnostic SIMD support. It will make use of the hardware instructions if they are available. This package is enabled by setting the environment variable GOEXPERIMENT=simd at build time. The simd package is available on all architectures, and provides vector types of unspecified size such as Int8s and Float32s. It supports a ?scalable? subset of the operations present in the simd/archsimd package that are hardware-supported or easily emulated across architectures and vector widths. * simd/archsimd (experimental): Go 1.27 continues the experimental support for SIMD operations in the simd/archsimd package that began in Go 1.26. This release revises the amd64 API and adds support for arm64 ?Neon? 128-bit SIMD and WebAssembly 128-bit SIMD. The simd/archsimd package is enabled by setting the environment variable GOEXPERIMENT=simd at build time. This package provides access to architecture-specific SIMD operations. It supports 128-bit vector types on wasm, arm64, and amd64, and 256-bit and 512-bit vector types on some amd64 processors. The API is not yet considered stable. We intend to provide support for additional architectures in future versions, but the API is intentionally architecture-specific and thus non- portable. * bytes: The new CutLast function slices a []byte around the last occurrence of a separator. It can replace and simplify some common uses of LastIndex. * compress/flate: Compression speed is improved in Go 1.27. The exact encoded output from Writer may be different from Go 1.26 as a result of the encoder implementation change. Since DEFLATE is the underlying compression used in archive/zip, compress/gzip, compress/zlib, and image/png, the outputs from those packages may also have changed. * crypto: The new MLDSAMu Hash value is added for use as a signaling mechanism for External mu ML-DSA signing. * crypto/ecdsa: PrivateKey.Sign now checks that the length of the hash is correct, if a non-nil SignerOpts is provided. * crypto/tls: The new QUICConfig.ClientHelloInfoConn field specifies the net.Conn to use for the ClientHelloInfo.Conn field during QUIC server handshakes. * crypto/tls: The MLKEM1024 key exchange is now supported. It can be enabled by adding it to Config.CurvePreferences. * crypto/tls: Config.Rand is now deprecated. For deterministic testing, use testing/cryptotest.SetGlobalRandom. * crypto/tls: Post-quantum hybrid key exchanges can now be explicitly enabled in Config.CurvePreferences even if the tlsmlkem=0 or tlssecpmlkem=0 GODEBUG options are used. Those options were always meant to only apply to the default set used when Config.CurvePreferences is nil. * crypto/tls: The new ConnectionState.LocalCertificate field contains the certificate chain presented to the connection peer during the handshake. * crypto/tls: The tlsunsafeekm (added in Go 1.22), tlsrsakex (added in Go 1.22), tls3des (added in Go 1.23), tls10server (added in Go 1.22), and x509keypairleaf (added in Go 1.23) GODEBUG settings have been removed permanently. * crypto/x509: When parsing into pkix.Name fields, a wider range of pkix.AttributeTypeAndValue.Value types is now supported, and unknown types are parsed into asn1.RawValue. * crypto/x509: The new Certificate.RawSignatureAlgorithm, CertificateRequest.RawSignatureAlgorithm, and RevocationList.RawSignatureAlgorithm fields expose the DER-encoded AlgorithmIdentifier of the signature algorithm, including when the SignatureAlgorithm field is UnknownSignatureAlgorithm. * crypto/x509: SystemCertPool now respects SSL_CERT_FILE and SSL_CERT_DIR on Windows and Darwin. When these environment variables are set, roots are loaded from disk and instead of using the platform certificate verification APIs, the native Go verifier is used. This behavior can be disabled with GODEBUG=x509sslcertoverrideplatform=0. * crypto/x509/pkix: RDNSequence.String (and therefore Name.String) now renders string-typed attribute values as strings even when the attribute?s OID is unrecognized. Previously such values were always hex-encoded in their DER form. See #33093. * database/sql: The new ConvertAssign function gives database drivers access to the type conversions performed by Rows.Scan. * database/sql/driver: Drivers may implement the new RowsColumnScanner interface to scan directly into user-provided destinations. * go/constant: The new StringLen function returns the length of a string Value without fully constructing the Value. * go/scanner: The scanner now allows retrieving the end position of a token via the new Scanner.End method. * go/token: File now has a String method. * go/types: The Hasher type is an implementation of maphash.Hasher for Types that respects the Identical equivalence relation, allowing Types to be used in hash tables and similar data structures. HasherIgnoreTags is the analogous hasher for IdenticalIgnoreTags. * go/types: The gotypesalias GODEBUG setting (added in Go 1.22) has been removed permanently and the package go/types now always produces an Alias type node for alias declarations irrespective of GODEBUG settings. * hash/maphash: The Hasher interface type defines the contract between values of a particular type and future hash-based data structures such as hash tables and Bloom filters; see #70471. * hash/maphash: The ComparableHasher type provides a convenient implementation of Hasher for comparable types where the Equal method is defined as ==. * math/big: Int now has a Divide method to compute quotient and remainder of two Int values. It supports rounding modes Trunc, Floor, Round, and Ceil. * math/rand/v2: Rand now supports a generic method N, matching the behavior of the top-level N function. * net: UnixConn read methods now return io.EOF directly instead of wrapping it in net.OpError when the underlying read returns EOF. * net/http: Transport and Server support TLS ALPN protocol negotiation on user-provided net.Conn connections which implement a ConnectionState() tls.ConnectionState method. * net/http: HTTP/2 server now accepts client priority signals, as defined in RFC 9218, allowing it to prioritize serving HTTP/2 streams with higher priority. If the old behavior is preferred, where streams are served in a round-robin manner regardless of priority, Server.DisableClientPriority can be set to true. * net/http: HTTP/1 Response.Body now automatically drains any unread content upon being closed, up to a conservative limit, to allow better connection reuse. For most programs, this change should be a no-op, or result in a performance improvement. In rare cases, programs that do not benefit from connection reuse might experience performance degradation if they had been improperly allowing an excessive amount of idle connections to linger; usually by setting Transport.MaxIdleConns to 0 or using different Clients for different requests, thereby bypassing Transport.MaxIdleConns limit. In these cases, setting Transport.DisableKeepAlives to true will disable connection reuse. However, such performance degradation usually indicates improper configuration or usage of Transport or Client in the first place, and a deeper look would likely be beneficial. * net/http: The new Server.MaxHeaderValueCount field allows HTTP servers to control the number of header values that they are willing to accept. If unset, DefaultMaxHeaderValueCount is used. * net/http/httptest: The new NewTestServer function creates a Server configured to use an in-memory fake network suitable for use with the testing/synctest package. * net/url: The new URL.Clone method creates a deep copy of a URL. The new Values.Clone method creates a deep copy of Values. * runtime/secret: Goroutines that are created while in secret mode will now themselves execute in secret mode. * strings: The new CutLast function slices a string around the last occurrence of a separator. It can replace and simplify some common uses of LastIndex. * syscall: On Plan 9, the Errno type is now defined and implements the error interface, as on other platforms. Plan 9 system calls return ErrorString values, so Errno is never returned by this package on Plan 9. It is defined so that portable code referring to syscall.Errno builds on Plan 9 without build constraints. * testing/synctest: The new Sleep helper function combines time.Sleep and synctest.Wait. * unicode: The unicode package and associated support throughout the system have been upgraded from Unicode 15 to Unicode 1. See the Unicode 16.0.0 and Unicode 17.0.0 release notes for information about the changes. * Ports: Darwin: As announced in the Go 1.26 release notes, Go 1.27 requires macOS 13 Ventura or later; support for previous versions has been discontinued. * Ports: PowerPC: On the big-endian 64-bit PowerPC port on Linux (GOOS=linux GOARCH=ppc64), the Go toolchain now generates binaries that use the ELFv2 system ABI. ELFv2 support requires Linux kernel 3.13 or later. RHEL7 backported this support to its 3.10 kernel. * Ports: PowerPC: Cgo, position-independent executables (PIE), and external linking are now supported. Using these features requires an ELFv2 compatible runtime (libc and all linked and loaded libraries). * Ports: PowerPC: For programs that do not use cgo, the Go toolchain still generates static binaries with internal linking by default. For programs that have cgo options, if a static, pure-Go binary is needed, one can set the environment variable CGO_ENABLED=0 when running go build. * CVE-2026-56853 CVE-2026-39821 CVE-2026-56862 CVE-2026-56859 CVE-2026-56860 CVE-2026-56865 CVE-2026-56864 CVE-2026-33818 CVE-2026-56858 * go#80205 bsc#1275028 security: fix CVE-2026-56853 net/http: apply ReadHeaderTimeout when doing unencrypted HTTP/2 check * go#78760 bsc#1266609 security: fix CVE-2026-39821 x/net/idna: failure to reject ASCII-only Punycode-encoded labels * go#80528 bsc#1275032 security: fix CVE-2026-56862 crypto/tls: limit handshake messages we are willing to accept post-handshake * go#80481 bsc#1275026 security: fix CVE-2026-56859 encoding/xml: add recursion depth guard during decode * go#80494 bsc#1275029 security: fix CVE-2026-56860 net/url: avoid quadratic complexity in resolvePath * go#80744 bsc#1275024 security: fix CVE-2026-56865 x/mod/sumdb/tlog: fix transparency log tile verification bypass * go#80745 bsc#1275025 security: fix CVE-2026-56864 x/mod/sumdb: ignore unrelated, unauthenticated hashes in Lookup * go#80405 bsc#1275034 security: fix CVE-2026-33818 encoding/asn1: enforce maximum recursion depth * go#80435 bsc#1275033 security: fix CVE-2026-56858 html/template: fix Javascript regexp context tracking ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP6-2026-3830=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP4-LTSS-2026-3830=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP5-LTSS-2026-3830=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP5-LTSS-2026-3830=1 * Development Tools Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Development-Tools-15-SP7-2026-3830=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP4-2026-3830=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP6-LTSS-2026-3830=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP4-LTSS-2026-3830=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP5-ESPOS-2026-3830=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP5-2026-3830=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP4-ESPOS-2026-3830=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * go1.27-1.27.0-150000.1.6.1 * go1.27-race-1.27.0-150000.1.6.1 * go1.27-doc-1.27.0-150000.1.6.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * go1.27-1.27.0-150000.1.6.1 * go1.27-race-1.27.0-150000.1.6.1 * go1.27-doc-1.27.0-150000.1.6.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 (aarch64 x86_64) * go1.27-1.27.0-150000.1.6.1 * go1.27-race-1.27.0-150000.1.6.1 * go1.27-doc-1.27.0-150000.1.6.1 * Development Tools Module 15-SP7 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * go1.27-1.27.0-150000.1.6.1 * go1.27-race-1.27.0-150000.1.6.1 * go1.27-doc-1.27.0-150000.1.6.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * go1.27-1.27.0-150000.1.6.1 * go1.27-race-1.27.0-150000.1.6.1 * go1.27-doc-1.27.0-150000.1.6.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 (ppc64le x86_64) * go1.27-1.27.0-150000.1.6.1 * go1.27-race-1.27.0-150000.1.6.1 * go1.27-doc-1.27.0-150000.1.6.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 (ppc64le x86_64) * go1.27-1.27.0-150000.1.6.1 * go1.27-race-1.27.0-150000.1.6.1 * go1.27-doc-1.27.0-150000.1.6.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 (aarch64 x86_64) * go1.27-1.27.0-150000.1.6.1 * go1.27-race-1.27.0-150000.1.6.1 * go1.27-doc-1.27.0-150000.1.6.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 (ppc64le x86_64) * go1.27-1.27.0-150000.1.6.1 * go1.27-race-1.27.0-150000.1.6.1 * go1.27-doc-1.27.0-150000.1.6.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 (aarch64 x86_64) * go1.27-1.27.0-150000.1.6.1 * go1.27-race-1.27.0-150000.1.6.1 * go1.27-doc-1.27.0-150000.1.6.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 (aarch64 x86_64) * go1.27-1.27.0-150000.1.6.1 * go1.27-race-1.27.0-150000.1.6.1 * go1.27-doc-1.27.0-150000.1.6.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-33818.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-39821.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-56853.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-56858.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-56859.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-56860.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-56862.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-56864.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-56865.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266609 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272545 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275024 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275025 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275026 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275028 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275029 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275032 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275033 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275034 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Thu Aug 27 08:30:20 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2026 08:30:20 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3832-1: moderate: Security update for python310-pip Message-ID: <178781942091.12062.2694760763943710892@f722a0c30e6a> # Security update for python310-pip Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3832-1 Release Date: 2026-08-26T17:56:16Z Rating: moderate References: * bsc#1273090 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-13346 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-13346 ( SUSE ): 5.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:P/PR:H/UI:A/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-13346 ( SUSE ): 4.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:H/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-13346 ( NVD ): 5.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:P/PR:H/UI:A/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-13346 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N Affected Products: * openSUSE Leap 15.4 An update that solves one vulnerability can now be installed. ## Description: This update for python310-pip fixes the following issue: * CVE-2026-13346: incorrect handling of doubly-encoded package URLs from malicious indexes allows files to be installed to arbitrary locations on disk (bsc#1273090). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * openSUSE Leap 15.4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3832=1 ## Package List: * openSUSE Leap 15.4 (noarch) * python310-pip-22.0.4-150400.3.8.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-13346.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273090 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Thu Aug 27 08:31:16 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2026 08:31:16 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3831-1: moderate: Security update for evince Message-ID: <178781947694.12062.11949375101228774025@f722a0c30e6a> # Security update for evince Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3831-1 Release Date: 2026-08-26T17:53:32Z Rating: moderate References: * bsc#1272433 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-63729 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-63729 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:A/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-63729 ( SUSE ): 6.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-63729 ( NVD ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:A/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-63729 ( NVD ): 6.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H Affected Products: * openSUSE Leap 15.4 An update that solves one vulnerability can now be installed. ## Description: This update for evince fixes the following issue: * CVE-2026-63729: texlive: heap use-after-free in `synctex_parser.c` via a malformed `.synctex` or `.synctex.gz` file (bsc#1272433). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * openSUSE Leap 15.4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3831=1 ## Package List: * openSUSE Leap 15.4 (aarch64 i586 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * libevdocument3-4-41.4-150400.3.9.1 * nautilus-evince-41.4-150400.3.9.1 * evince-debuginfo-41.4-150400.3.9.1 * evince-plugin-comicsdocument-41.4-150400.3.9.1 * evince-debugsource-41.4-150400.3.9.1 * evince-41.4-150400.3.9.1 * typelib-1_0-EvinceDocument-3_0-41.4-150400.3.9.1 * evince-plugin-djvudocument-debuginfo-41.4-150400.3.9.1 * libevdocument3-4-debuginfo-41.4-150400.3.9.1 * evince-plugin-dvidocument-debuginfo-41.4-150400.3.9.1 * evince-plugin-xpsdocument-debuginfo-41.4-150400.3.9.1 * libevview3-3-debuginfo-41.4-150400.3.9.1 * typelib-1_0-EvinceView-3_0-41.4-150400.3.9.1 * evince-plugin-psdocument-debuginfo-41.4-150400.3.9.1 * evince-devel-41.4-150400.3.9.1 * nautilus-evince-debuginfo-41.4-150400.3.9.1 * evince-plugin-tiffdocument-41.4-150400.3.9.1 * evince-plugin-pdfdocument-41.4-150400.3.9.1 * evince-plugin-comicsdocument-debuginfo-41.4-150400.3.9.1 * evince-plugin-psdocument-41.4-150400.3.9.1 * evince-plugin-pdfdocument-debuginfo-41.4-150400.3.9.1 * evince-plugin-dvidocument-41.4-150400.3.9.1 * evince-plugin-tiffdocument-debuginfo-41.4-150400.3.9.1 * evince-plugin-djvudocument-41.4-150400.3.9.1 * evince-plugin-xpsdocument-41.4-150400.3.9.1 * libevview3-3-41.4-150400.3.9.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 (noarch) * evince-lang-41.4-150400.3.9.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63729.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272433 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Thu Aug 27 12:30:12 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2026 12:30:12 -0000 Subject: SUSE-RU-2026:3833-1: moderate: Recommended update for tiertune Message-ID: <178783381262.125.9185180978088949715@6bd16ccd9111> # Recommended update for tiertune Announcement ID: SUSE-RU-2026:3833-1 Release Date: 2026-08-27T06:42:03Z Rating: moderate References: Affected Products: * openSUSE Leap 15.6 * Public Cloud Module 15-SP6 * Public Cloud Module 15-SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 An update that can now be installed. ## Description: This update for tiertune fixes the following issues: * Upgrade to version 0.1.3: * Fix the regular expression for X4 matching: * The instance identifier is "x4-480-8t-metal". A missing "." in the regular expression caused a match failure as the previous expression stopped matching after the firt hyphen. * Start after the network is available: * We need to reach out to the metadata server to get instance data information. Therefore we cannot run tiertune until after the network is online. * Expand instance type matching for X4: * Modify the expression to match the configuration for X4 and X5 instances in GCE. The currently used expression will not match and as such the settings do not get applied. ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * Public Cloud Module 15-SP6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Public-Cloud-15-SP6-2026-3833=1 * Public Cloud Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Public-Cloud-15-SP7-2026-3833=1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3833=1 ## Package List: * Public Cloud Module 15-SP7 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * tiertune-azure-0.1.3-150600.13.9.1 * tiertune-aws-0.1.3-150600.13.9.1 * tiertune-gce-0.1.3-150600.13.9.1 * python311-tiertune-0.1.3-150600.13.9.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 (aarch64 i586 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * tiertune-azure-0.1.3-150600.13.9.1 * tiertune-aws-0.1.3-150600.13.9.1 * tiertune-gce-0.1.3-150600.13.9.1 * python311-tiertune-0.1.3-150600.13.9.1 * Public Cloud Module 15-SP6 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * tiertune-azure-0.1.3-150600.13.9.1 * tiertune-aws-0.1.3-150600.13.9.1 * tiertune-gce-0.1.3-150600.13.9.1 * python311-tiertune-0.1.3-150600.13.9.1 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Thu Aug 27 16:30:47 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2026 16:30:47 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3835-1: important: Security update for openssl, openssl-3 Message-ID: <178784824745.458.10850799569467418332@6bd16ccd9111> # Security update for openssl, openssl-3 Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3835-1 Release Date: 2026-08-27T11:54:10Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1216950 * bsc#1236136 * bsc#1236599 * bsc#1243014 * bsc#1243459 * bsc#1243564 * bsc#1247463 * bsc#1250233 * bsc#1250234 * bsc#1256829 * bsc#1256831 * bsc#1256832 * bsc#1256833 * bsc#1257274 * bsc#1259652 * bsc#1261678 * bsc#1266344 * bsc#1266347 * jsc#PED-12224 * jsc#PED-13245 * jsc#PED-14569 * jsc#PED-14813 * jsc#PED-15816 * jsc#PED-16072 Cross-References: * CVE-2024-12797 * CVE-2024-13176 * CVE-2024-9143 * CVE-2025-11187 * CVE-2025-15468 * CVE-2025-15469 * CVE-2025-27587 * CVE-2025-4575 * CVE-2025-66199 * CVE-2025-9231 * CVE-2025-9232 * CVE-2026-2673 * CVE-2026-28390 * CVE-2026-34182 * CVE-2026-42764 CVSS scores: * CVE-2024-12797 ( SUSE ): 7.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2024-12797 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2024-12797 ( NVD ): 6.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:L * CVE-2024-13176 ( SUSE ): 6.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2024-13176 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2024-13176 ( NVD ): 4.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:P/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:L * CVE-2024-9143 ( SUSE ): 8.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2024-9143 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2024-9143 ( NVD ): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2025-11187 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-11187 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-11187 ( NVD ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:R/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2025-15468 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-15468 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-15468 ( NVD ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-15469 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-15469 ( SUSE ): 6.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2025-15469 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2025-27587 ( SUSE ): 6.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-27587 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2025-27587 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2025-4575 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-4575 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:L * CVE-2025-4575 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:L * CVE-2025-66199 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-66199 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2025-66199 ( NVD ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-9231 ( SUSE ): 6.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-9231 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2025-9231 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:L * CVE-2025-9232 ( SUSE ): 6.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-9232 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-9232 ( NVD ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-2673 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-2673 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-2673 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-28390 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-28390 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-28390 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-28390 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-34182 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-34182 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-34182 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-42764 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-42764 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-42764 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H Affected Products: * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 * Web and Scripting Module 15-SP7 An update that solves 15 vulnerabilities, contains six features and has three security fixes can now be installed. ## Description: This update for openssl, openssl-3 fixes the following issues: OpenSSL is updated to 3.5.0 in SLE-15-SP7: (jsc#PED-16072) * Enables Post-Quantum Cryptography (PQC) TLS support Security issues fixed: * CVE-2026-42764: NULL pointer dereference in QUIC server initial packet handling (bsc#1266347) * CVE-2026-34182: CMS AuthEnvelopedData Processing May Accept Forged Messages (bsc#1266344) * CVE-2026-28390: NULL pointer dereference during processing of a crafted CMS EnvelopedData message with KeyTransportRecipientInfo (bsc#1261678) * CVE-2026-2673: TLS 1.3 servers may choose unexpected key agreement group (bsc#1259652) * CVE-2025-66199: TLS 1.3 CompressedCertificate excessive memory allocation (bsc#1256833) * CVE-2025-15469: 'openssl dgst' one-shot codepath silently truncates inputs greater than 16MB (bsc#1256832) * CVE-2025-11187: Improper validation of PBMAC1 parameters in PKCS#12 MAC verification (bsc#1256829) * CVE-2025-15468: NULL dereference in SSL_CIPHER_find() function on unknown cipher ID (bsc#1256831) * CVE-2025-9231: Fix timing side-channel in SM2 algorithm on 64 bit ARM (bsc#1250233) * CVE-2025-9232: Fix out-of-bounds read in HTTP client no_proxy handling (bsc#1250234) * CVE-2025-4575: Fix the x509 application adding trusted use instead of rejected use (bsc#1243564) * CVE-2025-27587: Minerva side channel vulnerability in P-384 (bsc#1243459) * CVE-2024-12797: Fixed RFC7250 handshakes with unauthenticated servers don't abort as expected. (bsc#1236599) * CVE-2024-13176: Fixed timing side-channel in ECDSA signature computation. * CVE-2024-9143: Fixed possible OOB memory access with invalid low-level GF(2^m) elliptic curve parameters. * CVE-2024-13176: Fix timing side-channel in ECDSA signature computation (bsc#1236136) POWER performance enhancements: * Optimized MLDSA NTT, supports p8 and above architectures (jsc#PED-14569) * Adapt spec file for immutability via systemd-tmpfiles (jsc#PED-14813) * Fix check %{suse_version} > 1600 (jsc#PED-15816) * Fix NULL pointer dereference when processing an OCSP response * Remove showciphers.c in favor of openssl ciphers * Use %ldconfig_scriptlets * Enable livepatching support for ppc64le [bsc#1257274] * Move ssl configuration files to the libopenssl package [bsc#1247463] * Don't install unneeded NOTES * Disable LTO for userspace livepatching [jsc#PED-13245] * Fix P-384 curve on lower-than-P9 PPC64 targets [bsc#1243014] * FIPS: Fix the speed command in FIPS mode for KMAC * FIPS: Restore the check to deny SHA1 signatures in FIPS mode and the functionality to allow/deny via crypto-policies. [jsc#PED-12224] Update to 3.5.0: * Changes: * Default encryption cipher for the req, cms, and smime applications changed from des-ede3-cbc to aes-256-cbc. * The default TLS supported groups list has been changed to include and prefer hybrid PQC KEM groups. Some practically unused groups were removed from the default list. * The default TLS keyshares have been changed to offer X25519MLKEM768 and and X25519. * All BIO_meth_get_*() functions were deprecated. * New features: * Support for server side QUIC (RFC 9000) * Support for 3rd party QUIC stacks including 0-RTT support * Support for PQC algorithms (ML-KEM, ML-DSA and SLH-DSA) * A new configuration option no-tls-deprecated-ec to disable support for TLS groups deprecated in RFC8422 * A new configuration option enable-fips-jitter to make the FIPS provider to use the JITTER seed source * Support for central key generation in CMP * Support added for opaque symmetric key objects (EVP_SKEY) * Support for multiple TLS keyshares and improved TLS key establishment group configurability * API support for pipelining in provided cipher algorithms Changes between 3.3.0 and 3.4.0: * Changes: * Deprecation of TS_VERIFY_CTX_set__functions and addition of replacement TS_VERIFY_CTX_set0__ functions with improved semantics * The X25519 and X448 key exchange implementation in the FIPS provider is unapproved and has fips=no property. * SHAKE-128 and SHAKE-256 implementations have no default digest length anymore. That means these algorithms cannot be used with EVP_DigestFinal/_ex() unless the xoflen param is set before. * Setting config_diagnostics=1 in the config file will cause errors to be returned from SSL_CTX_new() and SSL_CTX_new_ex() if there is an error in the ssl module configuration. * An empty renegotiate extension will be used in TLS client hellos instead of the empty renegotiation SCSV, for all connections with a minimum TLS version > 1.0. * Deprecation of SSL_SESSION_get_time(), SSL_SESSION_set_time() and SSL_CTX_flush_sessions() functions in favor of their respective _ex functions which are Y2038-safe on platforms with Y2038-safe time_t * New features: * Support for directly fetched composite signature algorithms such as RSA-SHA2-256 including new API functions * FIPS indicators support in the FIPS provider and various updates of the FIPS provider required for future FIPS 140-3 validations * Implementation of RFC 9579 (PBMAC1) in PKCS#12 * An optional additional random seed source RNG JITTER using a statically linked jitterentropy library * New options -not_before and -not_after for explicit setting start and end dates of certificates created with the req and x509 apps * Support for integrity-only cipher suites TLS_SHA256_SHA256 and TLS_SHA384_SHA384 in TLS 1.3, as defined in RFC 9150 * Support for retrieving certificate request templates and CRLs in CMP * Support for additional X.509v3 extensions related to Attribute Certificates * Initial Attribute Certificate (RFC 5755) support * Possibility to customize ECC groups initialization to use precomputed values to save CPU time and use of this feature by the P-256 implementation Changes between 3.2.0 and 3.3.0: * Changes: * Optimized AES-CTR for ARM Neoverse V1 and V2 * Various optimizations for cryptographic routines using RISC-V vector crypto extensions * Added assembly implementation for md5 on loongarch64 * Accept longer context for TLS 1.2 exporters * The activate and soft_load configuration settings for providers in openssl.cnf have been updated to require a value of [1|yes|true|on] (in lower or UPPER case) to enable the setting. Conversely a value of [0|no|false|off] will disable the setting. * In openssl speed, changed the default hash function used with hmac from md5 to sha256. * The -verify option to the openssl crl and openssl req will make the program exit with 1 on failure. * The d2i_ASN1_GENERALIZEDTIME(), d2i_ASN1_UTCTIME(), ASN1_TIME_check(), and related functions have been augmented to check for a minimum length of the input string, in accordance with ITU-T X.690 section 11.7 and 11.8. * OPENSSL_sk_push() and sk__push() functions now return 0 instead of -1 if called with a NULL stack argument. * New limit on HTTP response headers is introduced to HTTP client. The default limit is set to 256 header lines. * Bug fixes and mitigations: * The BIO_get_new_index() function can only be called 127 times before it reaches its upper bound of BIO_TYPE_MASK and will now return -1 once its exhausted. * new features: * Support for qlog for tracing QUIC connections has been added * Added APIs to allow configuring the negotiated idle timeout for QUIC connections, and to allow determining the number of additional streams that can currently be created for a QUIC connection. * Added APIs to allow disabling implicit QUIC event processing for QUIC SSL objects * Added APIs to allow querying the size and utilisation of a QUIC stream's write buffer * New API SSL_write_ex2, which can be used to send an end-of-stream (FIN) condition in an optimised way when using QUIC. * Limited support for polling of QUIC connection and stream objects in a non-blocking manner. * Added a new EVP_DigestSqueeze() API. This allows SHAKE to squeeze multiple times with different output sizes. * The BLAKE2s hash algorithm matches BLAKE2b's support for configurable output length. * The EVP_PKEY_fromdata function has been augmented to allow for the derivation of CRT (Chinese Remainder Theorem) parameters when requested * Added API functions SSL_SESSION_get_time_ex(), SSL_SESSION_set_time_ex() using time_t which is Y2038 safe on 32 bit systems when 64 bit time is enabled. * Unknown entries in TLS SignatureAlgorithms, ClientSignatureAlgorithms config options and the respective calls to SSL[_CTX]_set1_sigalgs() and SSL[_CTX]_set1_client_sigalgs() that start with ? character are ignored and the configuration will still be used. * Added -set_issuer and -set_subject options to openssl x509 to override the Issuer and Subject when creating a certificate. The -subj option now is an alias for -set_subject. * Added several new features of CMPv3 defined in RFC 9480 and RFC 9483 * New option SSL_OP_PREFER_NO_DHE_KEX, which allows configuring a TLS1.3 server to prefer session resumption using PSK-only key exchange over PSK with DHE, if both are available. * New atexit configuration switch, which controls whether the OPENSSL_cleanup is registered when libcrypto is unloaded. * Added X509_STORE_get1_objects to avoid issues with the existing X509_STORE_get0_objects API in multi-threaded applications. * Support for using certificate profiles and extened delayed delivery in CMP * FIPS: Mark SHA-1 as non-approved in the SLI. [jsc#PED-12224] * Introduce --without lto. When %{optflags} contains -flto=_, tests cases are also built using -flto=_ which significantly increases build times, this option disables lto which improve iteration times when developing. Update to 3.2.4: * Remove the engines' directories and symlinks that were added to allow parallel installations with openssl-1_1. * Add ktls capability [bsc#1216950] ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Basesystem-15-SP7-2026-3835=1 * Web and Scripting Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Web-Scripting-15-SP7-2026-3835=1 ## Package List: * Web and Scripting Module 15-SP7 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * nodejs24-devel-24.18.1-150700.15.18.1 * nodejs24-debugsource-24.18.1-150700.15.18.1 * nodejs24-24.18.1-150700.15.18.1 * npm24-24.18.1-150700.15.18.1 * nodejs24-debuginfo-24.18.1-150700.15.18.1 * Web and Scripting Module 15-SP7 (noarch) * nodejs24-docs-24.18.1-150700.15.18.1 * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * openssl-3-3.5.0-150700.5.45.2 * libopenssl-3-devel-3.5.0-150700.5.45.2 * libopenssl-3-fips-provider-debuginfo-3.5.0-150700.5.45.2 * openssl-3-debuginfo-3.5.0-150700.5.45.2 * libopenssl-3-fips-provider-3.5.0-150700.5.45.2 * libopenssl3-3.5.0-150700.5.45.2 * openssl-3-debugsource-3.5.0-150700.5.45.2 * libopenssl3-debuginfo-3.5.0-150700.5.45.2 * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 (noarch) * openssl-3.5.0-150700.3.4.1 * libopenssl-devel-3.5.0-150700.3.4.1 * libopenssl-fips-provider-3.5.0-150700.3.4.1 * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 (x86_64) * libopenssl3-32bit-debuginfo-3.5.0-150700.5.45.2 * libopenssl-3-fips-provider-32bit-3.5.0-150700.5.45.2 * libopenssl3-32bit-3.5.0-150700.5.45.2 * libopenssl-3-fips-provider-32bit-debuginfo-3.5.0-150700.5.45.2 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2024-12797.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2024-13176.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2024-9143.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-11187.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-15468.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-15469.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-27587.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-4575.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-66199.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-9231.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-9232.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-2673.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-28390.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-34182.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-42764.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1216950 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1236136 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1236599 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1243014 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1243459 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1243564 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1247463 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1250233 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1250234 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1256829 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1256831 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1256832 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1256833 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1257274 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1259652 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1261678 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266344 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266347 * https://jira.suse.com/browse/PED-12224 * https://jira.suse.com/browse/PED-13245 * https://jira.suse.com/browse/PED-14569 * https://jira.suse.com/browse/PED-14813 * https://jira.suse.com/browse/PED-15816 * https://jira.suse.com/browse/PED-16072 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Thu Aug 27 16:31:26 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2026 16:31:26 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3834-1: moderate: Security update for librest0_7 Message-ID: <178784828672.458.16612597335342986151@6bd16ccd9111> # Security update for librest0_7 Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3834-1 Release Date: 2026-08-27T11:35:33Z Rating: moderate References: * bsc#1272399 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-16615 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-16615 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-16615 ( NVD ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N Affected Products: * openSUSE Leap 15.6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Workstation Extension 15 SP7 An update that solves one vulnerability can now be installed. ## Description: This update for librest0_7 fixes the following issue: * CVE-2026-16615: PKCE implementation for OAuth authorization uses a cryptographically insecure pseudo-random number generator (bsc#1272399). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Workstation Extension 15 SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-WE-15-SP7-2026-3834=1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3834=1 ## Package List: * openSUSE Leap 15.6 (aarch64 i586 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * librest-0_7-0-debuginfo-0.8.1-150600.4.3.1 * librest0_7-devel-0.8.1-150600.4.3.1 * librest-0_7-0-0.8.1-150600.4.3.1 * typelib-1_0-Rest-0_7-0.8.1-150600.4.3.1 * librest0_7-debugsource-0.8.1-150600.4.3.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Workstation Extension 15 SP7 (x86_64) * librest-0_7-0-debuginfo-0.8.1-150600.4.3.1 * librest0_7-devel-0.8.1-150600.4.3.1 * librest-0_7-0-0.8.1-150600.4.3.1 * typelib-1_0-Rest-0_7-0.8.1-150600.4.3.1 * librest0_7-debugsource-0.8.1-150600.4.3.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16615.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272399 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Thu Aug 27 20:30:19 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2026 20:30:19 -0000 Subject: SUSE-RU-2026:2893-2: moderate: Recommended update for postgresql Message-ID: <178786261955.594.7181956720698839523@6bd16ccd9111> # Recommended update for postgresql Announcement ID: SUSE-RU-2026:2893-2 Release Date: 2026-08-27T14:41:50Z Rating: moderate References: * bsc#1245862 * jsc#PED-14820 Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 * SUSE Package Hub 15 15-SP5 An update that contains one feature and has one fix can now be installed. ## Description: This update for postgresql fixes the following issues: Changes in postgresql: * Get rid of update-alternatives and support immutable mode. See README.SUSE for details. (bsc#1245862, jsc#PED-14820) * Bump default to 17 for SLE-15-SP7. ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Package Hub 15 15-SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Packagehub-Subpackages-15-SP5-2026-2893=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Package Hub 15 15-SP5 (noarch) * postgresql-18-150400.10.15.1 * postgresql-llvmjit-devel-18-150400.10.15.1 * postgresql-contrib-18-150400.10.15.1 * postgresql-pltcl-18-150400.10.15.1 * postgresql-plperl-18-150400.10.15.1 * postgresql-test-18-150400.10.15.1 * postgresql-docs-18-150400.10.15.1 * postgresql-devel-18-150400.10.15.1 * postgresql-plpython-18-150400.10.15.1 * postgresql-llvmjit-18-150400.10.15.1 * postgresql-server-18-150400.10.15.1 * postgresql-server-devel-18-150400.10.15.1 ## References: * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1245862 * https://jira.suse.com/browse/PED-14820 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Thu Aug 27 20:30:41 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2026 20:30:41 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3847-1: moderate: Security update for texlive Message-ID: <178786264184.594.1785248532129297338@6bd16ccd9111> # Security update for texlive Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3847-1 Release Date: 2026-08-27T14:39:08Z Rating: moderate References: * bsc#1272432 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-63729 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-63729 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:A/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-63729 ( SUSE ): 6.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-63729 ( NVD ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:A/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-63729 ( NVD ): 6.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H Affected Products: * openSUSE Leap 15.4 An update that solves one vulnerability can now be installed. ## Description: This update for texlive fixes the following issue: * CVE-2026-63729: use-after-free in synctex_parser.c in TeX Live (bsc#1272432). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * openSUSE Leap 15.4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3847=1 ## Package List: * openSUSE Leap 15.4 (aarch64 i586 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * texlive-ctanify-bin-2021.20210325.svn24061-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-texlua-devel-5.3.6-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-arara-bin-2021.20210325.svn29036-150400.31.9.1 * libtexlua53-5-debuginfo-5.3.6-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-texplate-bin-2021.20210325.svn53444-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-fig4latex-bin-2021.20210325.svn14752-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-tex4ht-bin-2021.20210325.svn57878-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-kpathsea-bin-2021.20210325.svn57878-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-srcredact-bin-2021.20210325.svn38710-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-fontinst-bin-2021.20210325.svn53554-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-xelatex-dev-bin-2021.20210325.svn53999-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-luaotfload-bin-2021.20210325.svn34647-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-pmx-bin-2021.20210325.svn57878-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-attachfile2-bin-2021.20210325.svn52909-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-xpdfopen-bin-2021.20210325.svn52917-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-dtxgen-bin-2021.20210325.svn29031-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-debugsource-2021.20210325-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-dviasm-bin-2021.20210325.svn8329-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-pfarrei-bin-2021.20210325.svn29348-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-kpathsea-devel-6.3.3-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-texdiff-bin-2021.20210325.svn15506-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-lwarp-bin-2021.20210325.svn43292-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-ctan-o-mat-bin-2021.20210325.svn46996-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-purifyeps-bin-2021.20210325.svn13663-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-pdftosrc-bin-2021.20210325.svn57878-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-wordcount-bin-2021.20210325.svn46165-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-latex-papersize-bin-2021.20210325.svn42296-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-xdvi-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn58378-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-vlna-bin-2021.20210325.svn50281-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-autosp-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn57878-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-texfot-bin-2021.20210325.svn33155-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-omegaware-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn57878-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-cjk-gs-integrate-bin-2021.20210325.svn37223-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-synctex-devel-1.21-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-jadetex-bin-2021.20210325.svn3006-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-metafont-bin-2021.20210325.svn58378-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-pdftosrc-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn57878-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-optex-bin-2021.20210325.svn53804-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-listbib-bin-2021.20210325.svn26126-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-listings-ext-bin-2021.20210325.svn15093-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-pmx-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn57878-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-pedigree-perl-bin-2021.20210325.svn25962-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-omegaware-bin-2021.20210325.svn57878-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-bundledoc-bin-2021.20210325.svn17794-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-latex-bin-dev-bin-2021.20210325.svn53999-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-dvicopy-bin-2021.20210325.svn57878-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-latexindent-bin-2021.20210325.svn32150-150400.31.9.1 * libsynctex2-debuginfo-1.21-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-latexfileversion-bin-2021.20210325.svn25012-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-texsis-bin-2021.20210325.svn3006-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-makeindex-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn57878-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-patgen-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn57878-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-context-bin-2021.20210325.svn34112-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-chklref-bin-2021.20210325.svn52631-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-texdoctk-bin-2021.20210325.svn29741-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-debuginfo-2021.20210325-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-dvicopy-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn57878-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-fragmaster-bin-2021.20210325.svn13663-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-pygmentex-bin-2021.20210325.svn34996-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-ctie-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn57878-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-mathspic-bin-2021.20210325.svn23661-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-bibtex8-bin-2021.20210325.svn57878-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-eplain-bin-2021.20210325.svn3006-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-yplan-bin-2021.20210325.svn34398-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-dvisvgm-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn57878-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-dvidvi-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn57878-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-glossaries-bin-2021.20210325.svn37813-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-ps2pk-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn57878-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-dvipng-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn57878-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-cjkutils-bin-2021.20210325.svn57878-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-ptex-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn58378-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-tex-bin-2021.20210325.svn58378-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-jfmutil-bin-2021.20210325.svn44835-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-ulqda-bin-2021.20210325.svn13663-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-kpathsea-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn57878-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-texdirflatten-bin-2021.20210325.svn12782-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-xetex-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn58378-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-ltxfileinfo-bin-2021.20210325.svn29005-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-mltex-bin-2021.20210325.svn3006-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-bibexport-bin-2021.20210325.svn16219-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-lacheck-bin-2021.20210325.svn53999-150400.31.9.1 * libsynctex2-1.21-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-ketcindy-bin-2021.20210325.svn49033-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-dviinfox-bin-2021.20210325.svn44515-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-dviljk-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn57878-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-thumbpdf-bin-2021.20210325.svn6898-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-checklistings-bin-2021.20210325.svn38300-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-tikztosvg-bin-2021.20210325.svn55132-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-web-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn57878-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-adhocfilelist-bin-2021.20210325.svn28038-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-dvisvgm-bin-2021.20210325.svn57878-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-mkpic-bin-2021.20210325.svn33688-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-musixtex-bin-2021.20210325.svn37026-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-multibibliography-bin-2021.20210325.svn30534-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-tex4ebook-bin-2021.20210325.svn37771-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-ttfutils-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn57878-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-vlna-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn50281-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-chktex-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn57878-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-mfware-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn57878-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-dosepsbin-bin-2021.20210325.svn24759-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-pdfbook2-bin-2021.20210325.svn37537-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-csplain-bin-2021.20210325.svn50528-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-ps2eps-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn50281-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-ltximg-bin-2021.20210325.svn32346-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-pmxchords-bin-2021.20210325.svn32405-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-texware-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn57878-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-crossrefware-bin-2021.20210325.svn45927-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-texliveonfly-bin-2021.20210325.svn24062-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-clojure-pamphlet-bin-2021.20210325.svn51944-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-dvipos-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn57878-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-afm2pl-bin-2021.20210325.svn57878-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-synctex-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn58136-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-sty2dtx-bin-2021.20210325.svn21215-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-mf2pt1-bin-2021.20210325.svn23406-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-mflua-bin-2021.20210325.svn58535-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-svn-multi-bin-2021.20210325.svn13663-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-fontools-bin-2021.20210325.svn25997-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-gregoriotex-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn58378-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-pkfix-bin-2021.20210325.svn13364-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-musixtnt-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn50281-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-dvips-bin-2021.20210325.svn57878-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-git-latexdiff-bin-2021.20210325.svn54732-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-musixtnt-bin-2021.20210325.svn50281-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-velthuis-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn50281-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-typeoutfileinfo-bin-2021.20210325.svn25648-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-ctanbib-bin-2021.20210325.svn48478-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-asymptote-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn57890-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-tex-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn58378-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-petri-nets-bin-2021.20210325.svn39165-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-cjkutils-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn57878-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-bibtexu-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn57878-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-pdfcrop-bin-2021.20210325.svn14387-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-m-tx-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn50281-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-xetex-bin-2021.20210325.svn58378-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-pdflatexpicscale-bin-2021.20210325.svn41779-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-pax-bin-2021.20210325.svn10843-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-ptex2pdf-bin-2021.20210325.svn29335-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-mflua-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn58535-150400.31.9.1 * libkpathsea6-6.3.3-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-epspdf-bin-2021.20210325.svn29050-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-gregoriotex-bin-2021.20210325.svn58378-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-axodraw2-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn58378-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-ctanupload-bin-2021.20210325.svn23866-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-lollipop-bin-2021.20210325.svn41465-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-metapost-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn57878-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-synctex-bin-2021.20210325.svn58136-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-dvipng-bin-2021.20210325.svn57878-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-latexpand-bin-2021.20210325.svn27025-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-lacheck-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn53999-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-cweb-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn58136-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-pdftex-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn58535-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-authorindex-bin-2021.20210325.svn18790-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-metafont-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn58378-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-xml2pmx-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn57878-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-bibtexu-bin-2021.20210325.svn57878-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-texdef-bin-2021.20210325.svn45011-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-aleph-bin-2021.20210325.svn58378-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-metapost-bin-2021.20210325.svn57878-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-albatross-bin-2021.20210325.svn57089-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-xindex-bin-2021.20210325.svn49312-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-luatex-bin-2021.20210325.svn58535-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-pdftex-quiet-bin-2021.20210325.svn49140-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-velthuis-bin-2021.20210325.svn50281-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-bibtex-bin-2021.20210325.svn57878-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-cluttex-bin-2021.20210325.svn48871-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-light-latex-make-bin-2021.20210325.svn56352-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-detex-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn57878-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-autosp-bin-2021.20210325.svn57878-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-uplatex-bin-2021.20210325.svn52800-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-scripts-extra-bin-2021.20210325.svn53577-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-afm2pl-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn57878-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-texloganalyser-bin-2021.20210325.svn13663-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-xml2pmx-bin-2021.20210325.svn57878-150400.31.9.1 * libptexenc1-debuginfo-1.3.9-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-pkfix-helper-bin-2021.20210325.svn13663-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-pdftex-bin-2021.20210325.svn58535-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-pdfxup-bin-2021.20210325.svn40690-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-mkjobtexmf-bin-2021.20210325.svn8457-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-platex-bin-2021.20210325.svn52800-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-bib2gls-bin-2021.20210325.svn45266-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-bibtex8-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn57878-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-spix-bin-2021.20210325.svn55933-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-fontware-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn57878-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-match_parens-bin-2021.20210325.svn23500-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-dviljk-bin-2021.20210325.svn57878-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-dvipdfmx-bin-2021.20210325.svn58535-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-aleph-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn58378-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-accfonts-bin-2021.20210325.svn12688-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-ptexenc-devel-1.3.9-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-seetexk-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn57878-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-xdvi-bin-2021.20210325.svn58378-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-latex2nemeth-bin-2021.20210325.svn42300-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-luahbtex-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn58535-150400.31.9.1 * libptexenc1-1.3.9-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-dvipos-bin-2021.20210325.svn57878-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-latex-git-log-bin-2021.20210325.svn30983-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-epstopdf-bin-2021.20210325.svn18336-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-rubik-bin-2021.20210325.svn32919-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-texware-bin-2021.20210325.svn57878-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-cyrillic-bin-bin-2021.20210325.svn53554-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-bibtex-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn57878-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-asymptote-bin-2021.20210325.svn57890-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-lilyglyphs-bin-2021.20210325.svn31696-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-vpe-bin-2021.20210325.svn6897-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-gsftopk-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn57878-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-texdoc-bin-2021.20210325.svn47948-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-web-bin-2021.20210325.svn57878-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-tpic2pdftex-bin-2021.20210325.svn50281-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-seetexk-bin-2021.20210325.svn57878-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-texosquery-bin-2021.20210325.svn43596-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-getmap-bin-2021.20210325.svn34971-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-ctie-bin-2021.20210325.svn57878-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-dviout-util-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn57878-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-luahbtex-bin-2021.20210325.svn58535-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-checkcites-bin-2021.20210325.svn25623-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-cslatex-bin-2021.20210325.svn3006-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-uptex-bin-2021.20210325.svn58378-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-luatex-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn58535-150400.31.9.1 * libkpathsea6-debuginfo-6.3.3-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-texcount-bin-2021.20210325.svn13013-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-mkgrkindex-bin-2021.20210325.svn14428-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-dviout-util-bin-2021.20210325.svn57878-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-latexdiff-bin-2021.20210325.svn16420-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-make4ht-bin-2021.20210325.svn37750-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-makeindex-bin-2021.20210325.svn57878-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-splitindex-bin-2021.20210325.svn29688-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-chktex-bin-2021.20210325.svn57878-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-convbkmk-bin-2021.20210325.svn30408-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-urlbst-bin-2021.20210325.svn23262-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-cachepic-bin-2021.20210325.svn15543-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-pythontex-bin-2021.20210325.svn31638-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-hyperxmp-bin-2021.20210325.svn56984-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-de-macro-bin-2021.20210325.svn17399-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-luajittex-bin-2021.20210325.svn58535-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-gsftopk-bin-2021.20210325.svn57878-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-l3build-bin-2021.20210325.svn46894-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-pst-pdf-bin-2021.20210325.svn7838-150400.31.9.1 * libtexlua53-5-5.3.6-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-tex4ht-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn57878-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-detex-bin-2021.20210325.svn57878-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-tie-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn57878-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-latex2man-bin-2021.20210325.svn13663-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-lcdftypetools-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn57878-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-makedtx-bin-2021.20210325.svn38769-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-dvipdfmx-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn58535-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-mex-bin-2021.20210325.svn3006-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-webquiz-bin-2021.20210325.svn50419-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-findhyph-bin-2021.20210325.svn14758-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-xpdfopen-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn52917-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-dvips-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn57878-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-pst2pdf-bin-2021.20210325.svn29333-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-latex-bin-bin-2021.20210325.svn54358-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-uptex-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn58378-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-scripts-bin-2021.20210325.svn55172-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-ps2pk-bin-2021.20210325.svn57878-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-2021.20210325-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-dvidvi-bin-2021.20210325.svn57878-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-dtl-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn57878-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-latexmk-bin-2021.20210325.svn10937-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-ptex-fontmaps-bin-2021.20210325.svn44206-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-m-tx-bin-2021.20210325.svn50281-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-lcdftypetools-bin-2021.20210325.svn57878-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-perltex-bin-2021.20210325.svn16181-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-a2ping-bin-2021.20210325.svn27321-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-mfware-bin-2021.20210325.svn57878-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-fontware-bin-2021.20210325.svn57878-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-ps2eps-bin-2021.20210325.svn50281-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-axodraw2-bin-2021.20210325.svn58378-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-amstex-bin-2021.20210325.svn3006-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-ttfutils-bin-2021.20210325.svn57878-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-patgen-bin-2021.20210325.svn57878-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-dtl-bin-2021.20210325.svn57878-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-cweb-bin-2021.20210325.svn58136-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-exceltex-bin-2021.20210325.svn25860-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-mptopdf-bin-2021.20210325.svn18674-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-xmltex-bin-2021.20210325.svn3006-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-bin-devel-2021.20210325-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-kotex-utils-bin-2021.20210325.svn32101-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-pdfjam-bin-2021.20210325.svn52858-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-tie-bin-2021.20210325.svn57878-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-ptex-bin-2021.20210325.svn58378-150400.31.9.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 (noarch) * perl-biber-2021.20210325.svn30357-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-biber-bin-2021.20210325.svn57273-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-diadia-bin-2021.20210325.svn37645-150400.31.9.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 (aarch64 i586 x86_64) * texlive-luajittex-bin-debuginfo-2021.20210325.svn58535-150400.31.9.1 * libtexluajit2-debuginfo-2.1.0beta3-150400.31.9.1 * texlive-texluajit-devel-2.1.0beta3-150400.31.9.1 * libtexluajit2-2.1.0beta3-150400.31.9.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63729.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272432 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Thu Aug 27 20:31:39 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2026 20:31:39 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3846-1: moderate: Security update for python36-pip Message-ID: <178786269988.594.18405670214710203371@6bd16ccd9111> # Security update for python36-pip Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3846-1 Release Date: 2026-08-27T14:37:18Z Rating: moderate References: * bsc#1273090 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-13346 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-13346 ( SUSE ): 5.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:P/PR:H/UI:A/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-13346 ( SUSE ): 4.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:H/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-13346 ( NVD ): 5.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:P/PR:H/UI:A/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-13346 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS Extended Security * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 12 SP5 An update that solves one vulnerability can now be installed. ## Description: This update for python36-pip fixes the following issue: * CVE-2026-13346: incorrect handling of doubly-encoded package URLs from malicious indexes allows files to be installed to arbitrary locations on disk (bsc#1273090). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS Extended Security zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-SERVER-12-SP5-LTSS-EXTENDED-SECURITY-2026-3846=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS Extended Security (noarch) * python36-pip-20.2.4-8.18.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-13346.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273090 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Thu Aug 27 20:32:25 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2026 20:32:25 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3843-1: moderate: Security update for suseconnect-ng Message-ID: <178786274517.594.5719503254936931529@6bd16ccd9111> # Security update for suseconnect-ng Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3843-1 Release Date: 2026-08-27T14:30:44Z Rating: moderate References: * bsc#1159776 * bsc#1267478 * bsc#1268596 * bsc#1268900 * bsc#1270392 Affected Products: * openSUSE Leap 15.4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.3 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.3 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.4 An update that has five security fixes can now be installed. ## Description: This update for suseconnect-ng fixes the following issue: * Update version to 1.23.0: * Use product identifier for product migrations. (bsc#1268596) * Switch to using go1.26-openssl as the default Go version to install to support building the package (jsc#SCC-843, bsc#1268900). * Fix flag parsing so that unknown flags or options are flagged as an error and the usage message is displayed. (bsc#1159776) * InstallReleasePackage interactive/noninteractive handling should be consistent with DistUpgrade (bsc#1267478). * Add new optional rpm_packages collector, disabled by default, to collect list of installed SUSE vendored RPM packages. (jsc#TEL-298) * Allow deregsiter when subscribed regcode has expired (bsc#1270392, jsc#865) ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * openSUSE Leap 15.4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3843=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.3 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-5.3-2026-3843=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.3 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-5.3-2026-3843=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-5.4-2026-3843=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-5.4-2026-3843=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.4 (aarch64 s390x x86_64) * suseconnect-ng-1.23.0-150400.3.55.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.4 (aarch64 s390x x86_64) * suseconnect-ng-1.23.0-150400.3.55.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * mcp-server-suseconnect-1.23.0-150400.3.55.1 * libsuseconnect-1.23.0-150400.3.55.1 * suseconnect-ng-1.23.0-150400.3.55.1 * suseconnect-ruby-bindings-1.23.0-150400.3.55.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.3 (aarch64 s390x x86_64) * suseconnect-ng-1.23.0-150400.3.55.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.3 (aarch64 s390x x86_64) * suseconnect-ng-1.23.0-150400.3.55.1 ## References: * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1159776 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267478 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268596 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268900 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270392 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Thu Aug 27 20:33:20 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2026 20:33:20 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3842-1: important: Security update for wicked Message-ID: <178786280052.594.15113895031316239622@6bd16ccd9111> # Security update for wicked Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3842-1 Release Date: 2026-08-27T12:22:48Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1274627 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-71401 * CVE-2026-71402 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-71401 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-71401 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-71402 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-71402 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-71402 ( NVD ): 5.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N Affected Products: * openSUSE Leap 15.4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.3 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.3 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 An update that solves two vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for wicked fixes the following issue: * CVE-2026-71401: out-of-bounds read due to IP length underflow in checksum handling of DHCPv4 capture parsing (bsc#1274627). * CVE-2026-71402: out-of-bounds read due to DHCP option reader being extended beyond provided allocation in DHCPv4 capture parsing (bsc#1274627). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-5.4-2026-3842=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-5.4-2026-3842=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.3 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-5.3-2026-3842=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.3 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-5.3-2026-3842=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP4-2026-3842=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP4-ESPOS-2026-3842=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP4-LTSS-2026-3842=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP4-LTSS-2026-3842=1 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3842=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.3 (aarch64 s390x x86_64) * wicked-service-0.6.79-150400.3.44.1 * wicked-debuginfo-0.6.79-150400.3.44.1 * wicked-debugsource-0.6.79-150400.3.44.1 * wicked-0.6.79-150400.3.44.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.3 (aarch64 s390x x86_64) * wicked-service-0.6.79-150400.3.44.1 * wicked-debuginfo-0.6.79-150400.3.44.1 * wicked-debugsource-0.6.79-150400.3.44.1 * wicked-0.6.79-150400.3.44.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 (aarch64 i586 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * wicked-service-0.6.79-150400.3.44.1 * wicked-debuginfo-0.6.79-150400.3.44.1 * wicked-debugsource-0.6.79-150400.3.44.1 * wicked-0.6.79-150400.3.44.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * wicked-0.6.79-150400.3.44.1 * wicked-service-0.6.79-150400.3.44.1 * wicked-debuginfo-0.6.79-150400.3.44.1 * wicked-debugsource-0.6.79-150400.3.44.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.4 (aarch64 s390x x86_64) * wicked-0.6.79-150400.3.44.1 * wicked-service-0.6.79-150400.3.44.1 * wicked-debuginfo-0.6.79-150400.3.44.1 * wicked-debugsource-0.6.79-150400.3.44.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.4 (aarch64 s390x x86_64) * wicked-0.6.79-150400.3.44.1 * wicked-service-0.6.79-150400.3.44.1 * wicked-debuginfo-0.6.79-150400.3.44.1 * wicked-debugsource-0.6.79-150400.3.44.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 (aarch64 x86_64) * wicked-service-0.6.79-150400.3.44.1 * wicked-debuginfo-0.6.79-150400.3.44.1 * wicked-debugsource-0.6.79-150400.3.44.1 * wicked-0.6.79-150400.3.44.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 (aarch64 x86_64) * wicked-0.6.79-150400.3.44.1 * wicked-service-0.6.79-150400.3.44.1 * wicked-debuginfo-0.6.79-150400.3.44.1 * wicked-debugsource-0.6.79-150400.3.44.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 (ppc64le x86_64) * wicked-0.6.79-150400.3.44.1 * wicked-service-0.6.79-150400.3.44.1 * wicked-debuginfo-0.6.79-150400.3.44.1 * wicked-debugsource-0.6.79-150400.3.44.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-71401.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-71402.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274627 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Thu Aug 27 20:34:15 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2026 20:34:15 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3841-1: important: Security update for wicked Message-ID: <178786285596.594.1759582419245538690@6bd16ccd9111> # Security update for wicked Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3841-1 Release Date: 2026-08-27T12:21:40Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1274627 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-71401 * CVE-2026-71402 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-71401 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-71401 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-71402 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-71402 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-71402 ( NVD ): 5.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N Affected Products: * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 An update that solves two vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for wicked fixes the following issue: * CVE-2026-71401: out-of-bounds read due to IP length underflow in checksum handling of DHCPv4 capture parsing (bsc#1274627). * CVE-2026-71402: out-of-bounds read due to DHCP option reader being extended beyond provided allocation in DHCPv4 capture parsing (bsc#1274627). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Basesystem-15-SP7-2026-3841=1 ## Package List: * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * wicked-0.6.79-150700.3.8.1 * wicked-service-0.6.79-150700.3.8.1 * wicked-debuginfo-0.6.79-150700.3.8.1 * wicked-nbft-0.6.79-150700.3.8.1 * wicked-debugsource-0.6.79-150700.3.8.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-71401.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-71402.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274627 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Thu Aug 27 20:34:56 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2026 20:34:56 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3840-1: important: Security update for wicked Message-ID: <178786289622.594.11876894551416571161@6bd16ccd9111> # Security update for wicked Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3840-1 Release Date: 2026-08-27T12:21:23Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1265221 * bsc#1274627 * jsc#PED-1942 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-44932 * CVE-2026-71401 * CVE-2026-71402 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-44932 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-44932 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-44932 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-71401 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-71401 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-71402 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-71402 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-71402 ( NVD ): 5.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N Affected Products: * openSUSE Leap 15.6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 An update that solves three vulnerabilities and contains one feature can now be installed. ## Description: This update for wicked fixes the following issues: Update to version 0.6.79. * CVE-2026-44932: indirect remote shell command injection due to insufficient sanitization of DHCP options written to `/run/wicked/leaseinfo.*` files (bsc#1265221). * CVE-2026-71401: out-of-bounds read due to IP length underflow in checksum handling of DHCPv4 capture parsing (bsc#1274627). * CVE-2026-71402: out-of-bounds read due to DHCP option reader being extended beyond provided allocation in DHCPv4 capture parsing (bsc#1274627). Changes for wicked: * Version 0.6.79: * Fix to escape single-quotes in leaseinfo dump output used by the `wicked test dhcp4` and `wicked test dhcp6` and written to the `/run/wicked/leaseinfo.*` files, e.g. to pass them to `netconfig`. * Fix `posix-tz-dbname` and `tz-string` option processing checks to permit only valid characters according to RFC4833. * Discard string values containing single-quotes in other options. * Trigger to regenerate `initrd` that may contain wicked binaries on updates from wicked versions <= 0.6.78. * Version 0.6.78: * `man`: small fixes in wireless manpage (gh#opensuse/wicked#1053) * `rtnetlink`: fix `RTM_NEWLINK` name resolution in debug (gh#opensuse/wicked#1052) * Add support for IPVLAN/IPVTAP (jsc#PED-1942, gh#opensuse/wicked#1050, gh#opensuse/wicked#1051) * `fsm`: remove children reference array from worker (gh#opensuse/wicked#1049) * `ifxml`: migrate and generate lower configs/policies (gh#opensuse/wicked#1048) * `fsm`: use refcount and array macros in worker and policy (gh#opensuse/wicked#1047) * `route`: use refcounted array and fix error leaks (gh#opensuse/wicked#1046) * `utils`: add support for refcounted objects in generic array (gh#openSUSE/wicked#1045) ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP6-2026-3840=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP6-LTSS-2026-3840=1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3840=1 ## Package List: * openSUSE Leap 15.6 (aarch64 i586 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * wicked-nbft-0.6.79-150600.11.20.1 * wicked-debuginfo-0.6.79-150600.11.20.1 * wicked-debugsource-0.6.79-150600.11.20.1 * wicked-0.6.79-150600.11.20.1 * wicked-service-0.6.79-150600.11.20.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * wicked-nbft-0.6.79-150600.11.20.1 * wicked-debuginfo-0.6.79-150600.11.20.1 * wicked-service-0.6.79-150600.11.20.1 * wicked-0.6.79-150600.11.20.1 * wicked-debugsource-0.6.79-150600.11.20.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 (ppc64le x86_64) * wicked-nbft-0.6.79-150600.11.20.1 * wicked-debuginfo-0.6.79-150600.11.20.1 * wicked-service-0.6.79-150600.11.20.1 * wicked-0.6.79-150600.11.20.1 * wicked-debugsource-0.6.79-150600.11.20.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-44932.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-71401.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-71402.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265221 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274627 * https://jira.suse.com/browse/PED-1942 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Thu Aug 27 20:35:53 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2026 20:35:53 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3839-1: important: Security update for wicked Message-ID: <178786295324.594.12348003248640736966@6bd16ccd9111> # Security update for wicked Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3839-1 Release Date: 2026-08-27T12:21:01Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1274627 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-71401 * CVE-2026-71402 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-71401 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-71401 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-71402 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-71402 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-71402 ( NVD ): 5.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N Affected Products: * openSUSE Leap 15.5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 An update that solves two vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for wicked fixes the following issue: * CVE-2026-71401: out-of-bounds read due to IP length underflow in checksum handling of DHCPv4 capture parsing (bsc#1274627). * CVE-2026-71402: out-of-bounds read due to DHCP option reader being extended beyond provided allocation in DHCPv4 capture parsing (bsc#1274627). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP5-LTSS-2026-3839=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP5-LTSS-2026-3839=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP5-ESPOS-2026-3839=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP5-2026-3839=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-5.5-2026-3839=1 * openSUSE Leap 15.5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3839=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 (ppc64le x86_64) * wicked-debuginfo-0.6.79-150500.3.47.1 * wicked-service-0.6.79-150500.3.47.1 * wicked-0.6.79-150500.3.47.1 * wicked-nbft-0.6.79-150500.3.47.1 * wicked-debugsource-0.6.79-150500.3.47.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * wicked-debuginfo-0.6.79-150500.3.47.1 * wicked-service-0.6.79-150500.3.47.1 * wicked-0.6.79-150500.3.47.1 * wicked-nbft-0.6.79-150500.3.47.1 * wicked-debugsource-0.6.79-150500.3.47.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.5 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * wicked-0.6.79-150500.3.47.1 * wicked-debuginfo-0.6.79-150500.3.47.1 * wicked-debugsource-0.6.79-150500.3.47.1 * wicked-service-0.6.79-150500.3.47.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.5 (aarch64 i586 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * wicked-service-0.6.79-150500.3.47.1 * wicked-debuginfo-0.6.79-150500.3.47.1 * wicked-0.6.79-150500.3.47.1 * wicked-nbft-0.6.79-150500.3.47.1 * wicked-debugsource-0.6.79-150500.3.47.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 (aarch64 x86_64) * wicked-debuginfo-0.6.79-150500.3.47.1 * wicked-service-0.6.79-150500.3.47.1 * wicked-0.6.79-150500.3.47.1 * wicked-nbft-0.6.79-150500.3.47.1 * wicked-debugsource-0.6.79-150500.3.47.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 (aarch64 x86_64) * wicked-service-0.6.79-150500.3.47.1 * wicked-debuginfo-0.6.79-150500.3.47.1 * wicked-0.6.79-150500.3.47.1 * wicked-nbft-0.6.79-150500.3.47.1 * wicked-debugsource-0.6.79-150500.3.47.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-71401.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-71402.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274627 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Thu Aug 27 20:36:48 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2026 20:36:48 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3837-1: important: Security update for wicked Message-ID: <178786300828.594.17028187280350968197@6bd16ccd9111> # Security update for wicked Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3837-1 Release Date: 2026-08-27T12:19:47Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1274627 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-71401 * CVE-2026-71402 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-71401 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-71401 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-71402 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-71402 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-71402 ( NVD ): 5.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 12 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS Extended Security * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 12 SP5 An update that solves two vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for wicked fixes the following issue: * CVE-2026-71401: out-of-bounds read due to IP length underflow in checksum handling of DHCPv4 capture parsing (bsc#1274627). * CVE-2026-71402: out-of-bounds read due to DHCP option reader being extended beyond provided allocation in DHCPv4 capture parsing (bsc#1274627). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-SERVER-12-SP5-LTSS-2026-3837=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS Extended Security zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-SERVER-12-SP5-LTSS-EXTENDED-SECURITY-2026-3837=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * wicked-service-0.6.79-3.61.1 * wicked-debugsource-0.6.79-3.61.1 * wicked-0.6.79-3.61.1 * wicked-debuginfo-0.6.79-3.61.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS Extended Security (x86_64) * wicked-debugsource-0.6.79-3.61.1 * wicked-0.6.79-3.61.1 * wicked-service-0.6.79-3.61.1 * wicked-debuginfo-0.6.79-3.61.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-71401.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-71402.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274627 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 28 16:30:12 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2026 16:30:12 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3854-1: important: Security update for podman Message-ID: <178793461259.21572.2185291493863249821@7fc30b86c5e3> # Security update for podman Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3854-1 Release Date: 2026-08-28T10:01:12Z Rating: important References: Affected Products: * openSUSE Leap 15.3 * SUSE Enterprise Storage 7.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP3 An update that can now be installed. ## Description: This update for podman rebuilds it against the current go security release. ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * openSUSE Leap 15.3 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3854=1 * SUSE Enterprise Storage 7.1 zypper in -t patch SUSE-Storage-7.1-2026-3854=1 ## Package List: * openSUSE Leap 15.3 (aarch64 i586 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * podman-remote-debuginfo-4.9.5-150300.9.85.1 * podmansh-4.9.5-150300.9.85.1 * podman-remote-4.9.5-150300.9.85.1 * podman-debuginfo-4.9.5-150300.9.85.1 * podman-4.9.5-150300.9.85.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.3 (noarch) * podman-docker-4.9.5-150300.9.85.1 * SUSE Enterprise Storage 7.1 (aarch64 x86_64) * podman-debuginfo-4.9.5-150300.9.85.1 * podman-4.9.5-150300.9.85.1 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 28 16:31:07 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2026 16:31:07 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3853-1: important: Security update for podman Message-ID: <178793466754.21572.321215427721210724@7fc30b86c5e3> # Security update for podman Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3853-1 Release Date: 2026-08-28T10:00:56Z Rating: important References: Affected Products: * openSUSE Leap 15.4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.3 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.3 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 An update that can now be installed. ## Description: This update for podman rebuilds it against the current go security release. ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP4-LTSS-2026-3853=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP4-2026-3853=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP4-ESPOS-2026-3853=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP4-LTSS-2026-3853=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.3 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-5.3-2026-3853=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.3 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-5.3-2026-3853=1 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3853=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-5.4-2026-3853=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-5.4-2026-3853=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 (ppc64le x86_64) * podman-4.9.5-150400.4.81.1 * podman-remote-4.9.5-150400.4.81.1 * podman-remote-debuginfo-4.9.5-150400.4.81.1 * podman-debuginfo-4.9.5-150400.4.81.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 (noarch) * podman-docker-4.9.5-150400.4.81.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 (aarch64 i586 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * podman-remote-4.9.5-150400.4.81.1 * podman-debuginfo-4.9.5-150400.4.81.1 * podman-remote-debuginfo-4.9.5-150400.4.81.1 * podman-4.9.5-150400.4.81.1 * podmansh-4.9.5-150400.4.81.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 (noarch) * podman-docker-4.9.5-150400.4.81.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 (aarch64 x86_64) * podman-4.9.5-150400.4.81.1 * podman-remote-4.9.5-150400.4.81.1 * podman-remote-debuginfo-4.9.5-150400.4.81.1 * podman-debuginfo-4.9.5-150400.4.81.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 (noarch) * podman-docker-4.9.5-150400.4.81.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.3 (aarch64 s390x x86_64) * podman-4.9.5-150400.4.81.1 * podman-remote-4.9.5-150400.4.81.1 * podman-debuginfo-4.9.5-150400.4.81.1 * podman-remote-debuginfo-4.9.5-150400.4.81.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.3 (aarch64 s390x x86_64) * podman-4.9.5-150400.4.81.1 * podman-remote-4.9.5-150400.4.81.1 * podman-debuginfo-4.9.5-150400.4.81.1 * podman-remote-debuginfo-4.9.5-150400.4.81.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro for Rancher 5.4 (aarch64 s390x x86_64) * podman-4.9.5-150400.4.81.1 * podman-remote-4.9.5-150400.4.81.1 * podman-debuginfo-4.9.5-150400.4.81.1 * podman-remote-debuginfo-4.9.5-150400.4.81.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.4 (aarch64 s390x x86_64) * podman-4.9.5-150400.4.81.1 * podman-remote-4.9.5-150400.4.81.1 * podman-debuginfo-4.9.5-150400.4.81.1 * podman-remote-debuginfo-4.9.5-150400.4.81.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * podman-4.9.5-150400.4.81.1 * podman-remote-4.9.5-150400.4.81.1 * podman-remote-debuginfo-4.9.5-150400.4.81.1 * podman-debuginfo-4.9.5-150400.4.81.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS (noarch) * podman-docker-4.9.5-150400.4.81.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 (aarch64 x86_64) * podman-4.9.5-150400.4.81.1 * podman-remote-4.9.5-150400.4.81.1 * podman-debuginfo-4.9.5-150400.4.81.1 * podman-remote-debuginfo-4.9.5-150400.4.81.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 (noarch) * podman-docker-4.9.5-150400.4.81.1 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 28 16:32:01 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2026 16:32:01 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3852-1: important: Security update for rekor Message-ID: <178793472181.21572.11006121000896943658@7fc30b86c5e3> # Security update for rekor Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3852-1 Release Date: 2026-08-28T10:00:12Z Rating: important References: Affected Products: * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 An update that can now be installed. ## Description: This update for rekor rebuilds it against the current go security release. ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP4-LTSS-2026-3852=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP6-LTSS-2026-3852=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP4-ESPOS-2026-3852=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP5-LTSS-2026-3852=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP5-LTSS-2026-3852=1 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3852=1 * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Basesystem-15-SP7-2026-3852=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP4-LTSS-2026-3852=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP5-ESPOS-2026-3852=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP6-2026-3852=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP5-2026-3852=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP4-2026-3852=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * rekor-debuginfo-1.4.3-150400.4.38.1 * rekor-1.4.3-150400.4.38.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * rekor-1.4.3-150400.4.38.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 (ppc64le x86_64) * rekor-1.4.3-150400.4.38.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 (aarch64 x86_64) * rekor-1.4.3-150400.4.38.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * rekor-1.4.3-150400.4.38.1 * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * rekor-debuginfo-1.4.3-150400.4.38.1 * rekor-1.4.3-150400.4.38.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 (aarch64 x86_64) * rekor-1.4.3-150400.4.38.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 (aarch64 x86_64) * rekor-1.4.3-150400.4.38.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 (aarch64 i586 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * rekor-debuginfo-1.4.3-150400.4.38.1 * rekor-1.4.3-150400.4.38.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 (ppc64le x86_64) * rekor-1.4.3-150400.4.38.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 (ppc64le x86_64) * rekor-debuginfo-1.4.3-150400.4.38.1 * rekor-1.4.3-150400.4.38.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 (aarch64 x86_64) * rekor-1.4.3-150400.4.38.1 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 28 16:33:01 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2026 16:33:01 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3851-1: important: Security update for python310 Message-ID: <178793478123.21572.17202140930974602467@7fc30b86c5e3> # Security update for python310 Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3851-1 Release Date: 2026-08-28T09:29:16Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1267821 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-7774 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-7774 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-7774 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-7774 ( NVD ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:A/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X Affected Products: * openSUSE Leap 15.4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 An update that solves one vulnerability can now be installed. ## Description: This update for python310 fixes the following issues: Security issues fixed: * CVE-2026-7774: `tarfile.data_filter` path traversal bypass allows writing outside the extraction directory (bsc#1267821). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * openSUSE Leap 15.4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3851=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP4-ESPOS-2026-3851=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP4-LTSS-2026-3851=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP4-LTSS-2026-3851=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP4-2026-3851=1 ## Package List: * openSUSE Leap 15.4 (aarch64 i586 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * python310-base-3.10.20-150400.4.118.1 * libpython3_10-1_0-debuginfo-3.10.20-150400.4.118.1 * python310-tools-3.10.20-150400.4.118.1 * libpython3_10-1_0-3.10.20-150400.4.118.1 * python310-devel-3.10.20-150400.4.118.1 * python310-doc-devhelp-3.10.20-150400.4.118.1 * python310-base-debuginfo-3.10.20-150400.4.118.1 * python310-testsuite-3.10.20-150400.4.118.1 * python310-tk-debuginfo-3.10.20-150400.4.118.1 * python310-doc-3.10.20-150400.4.118.1 * python310-curses-3.10.20-150400.4.118.1 * python310-curses-debuginfo-3.10.20-150400.4.118.1 * python310-debugsource-3.10.20-150400.4.118.1 * python310-core-debugsource-3.10.20-150400.4.118.1 * python310-tk-3.10.20-150400.4.118.1 * python310-3.10.20-150400.4.118.1 * python310-debuginfo-3.10.20-150400.4.118.1 * python310-testsuite-debuginfo-3.10.20-150400.4.118.1 * python310-idle-3.10.20-150400.4.118.1 * python310-dbm-debuginfo-3.10.20-150400.4.118.1 * python310-dbm-3.10.20-150400.4.118.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 (aarch64_ilp32) * libpython3_10-1_0-64bit-3.10.20-150400.4.118.1 * python310-64bit-debuginfo-3.10.20-150400.4.118.1 * libpython3_10-1_0-64bit-debuginfo-3.10.20-150400.4.118.1 * python310-base-64bit-3.10.20-150400.4.118.1 * python310-64bit-3.10.20-150400.4.118.1 * python310-base-64bit-debuginfo-3.10.20-150400.4.118.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 (x86_64) * python310-base-32bit-3.10.20-150400.4.118.1 * libpython3_10-1_0-32bit-debuginfo-3.10.20-150400.4.118.1 * libpython3_10-1_0-32bit-3.10.20-150400.4.118.1 * python310-32bit-3.10.20-150400.4.118.1 * python310-32bit-debuginfo-3.10.20-150400.4.118.1 * python310-base-32bit-debuginfo-3.10.20-150400.4.118.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 (aarch64 x86_64) * python310-base-3.10.20-150400.4.118.1 * python310-tk-3.10.20-150400.4.118.1 * python310-core-debugsource-3.10.20-150400.4.118.1 * python310-idle-3.10.20-150400.4.118.1 * python310-devel-3.10.20-150400.4.118.1 * python310-3.10.20-150400.4.118.1 * python310-debugsource-3.10.20-150400.4.118.1 * python310-dbm-debuginfo-3.10.20-150400.4.118.1 * libpython3_10-1_0-debuginfo-3.10.20-150400.4.118.1 * python310-base-debuginfo-3.10.20-150400.4.118.1 * python310-dbm-3.10.20-150400.4.118.1 * python310-tools-3.10.20-150400.4.118.1 * python310-debuginfo-3.10.20-150400.4.118.1 * python310-tk-debuginfo-3.10.20-150400.4.118.1 * python310-curses-3.10.20-150400.4.118.1 * libpython3_10-1_0-3.10.20-150400.4.118.1 * python310-curses-debuginfo-3.10.20-150400.4.118.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * python310-base-3.10.20-150400.4.118.1 * python310-tk-3.10.20-150400.4.118.1 * python310-3.10.20-150400.4.118.1 * python310-idle-3.10.20-150400.4.118.1 * python310-debugsource-3.10.20-150400.4.118.1 * python310-devel-3.10.20-150400.4.118.1 * python310-dbm-debuginfo-3.10.20-150400.4.118.1 * python310-core-debugsource-3.10.20-150400.4.118.1 * libpython3_10-1_0-debuginfo-3.10.20-150400.4.118.1 * python310-dbm-3.10.20-150400.4.118.1 * python310-base-debuginfo-3.10.20-150400.4.118.1 * python310-tools-3.10.20-150400.4.118.1 * python310-debuginfo-3.10.20-150400.4.118.1 * python310-tk-debuginfo-3.10.20-150400.4.118.1 * python310-curses-3.10.20-150400.4.118.1 * libpython3_10-1_0-3.10.20-150400.4.118.1 * python310-curses-debuginfo-3.10.20-150400.4.118.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 (aarch64 x86_64) * python310-base-3.10.20-150400.4.118.1 * python310-debugsource-3.10.20-150400.4.118.1 * python310-core-debugsource-3.10.20-150400.4.118.1 * python310-idle-3.10.20-150400.4.118.1 * python310-3.10.20-150400.4.118.1 * python310-devel-3.10.20-150400.4.118.1 * python310-dbm-debuginfo-3.10.20-150400.4.118.1 * python310-tk-3.10.20-150400.4.118.1 * libpython3_10-1_0-debuginfo-3.10.20-150400.4.118.1 * python310-dbm-3.10.20-150400.4.118.1 * python310-base-debuginfo-3.10.20-150400.4.118.1 * python310-tools-3.10.20-150400.4.118.1 * python310-debuginfo-3.10.20-150400.4.118.1 * python310-tk-debuginfo-3.10.20-150400.4.118.1 * python310-curses-3.10.20-150400.4.118.1 * libpython3_10-1_0-3.10.20-150400.4.118.1 * python310-curses-debuginfo-3.10.20-150400.4.118.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 (ppc64le x86_64) * python310-base-3.10.20-150400.4.118.1 * python310-tk-3.10.20-150400.4.118.1 * python310-devel-3.10.20-150400.4.118.1 * python310-idle-3.10.20-150400.4.118.1 * python310-core-debugsource-3.10.20-150400.4.118.1 * python310-debugsource-3.10.20-150400.4.118.1 * python310-dbm-debuginfo-3.10.20-150400.4.118.1 * python310-3.10.20-150400.4.118.1 * libpython3_10-1_0-debuginfo-3.10.20-150400.4.118.1 * python310-dbm-3.10.20-150400.4.118.1 * python310-base-debuginfo-3.10.20-150400.4.118.1 * python310-tools-3.10.20-150400.4.118.1 * python310-debuginfo-3.10.20-150400.4.118.1 * python310-tk-debuginfo-3.10.20-150400.4.118.1 * python310-curses-3.10.20-150400.4.118.1 * libpython3_10-1_0-3.10.20-150400.4.118.1 * python310-curses-debuginfo-3.10.20-150400.4.118.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-7774.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267821 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 28 16:34:02 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2026 16:34:02 -0000 Subject: SUSE-RU-2026:3850-1: moderate: Recommended update for ethtool Message-ID: <178793484279.21572.15623403409999247719@7fc30b86c5e3> # Recommended update for ethtool Announcement ID: SUSE-RU-2026:3850-1 Release Date: 2026-08-28T09:27:23Z Rating: moderate References: * bsc#1224590 * bsc#1261256 Affected Products: * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 An update that has two fixes can now be installed. ## Description: This update for ethtool fixes the following issues: * backport Rx CQE coalescing support (bsc#1261256): * sync UAPI header copies with SLE15-SP7 * adds netlink support for configuring receive completion queue event (RX CQE) coalesce modes * backport post-6.4 upstream fixes (bsc#1224590): * Fix index calculation in RTTPT2C register dump loop * netlink: add NULL check for get_string in features.c * qsfp: Better handling of Page 03h netlink read failure * ethtool: * Fix argument check in do_srxfh function to prevent segmentation fault * Fix incorrect success return value on RX net * Fix JSON output for IRQ coalescing * netlink-rss: retrieve ring count using ETHTOOL_GRXRIN * update guards script (address a warning with new perl version) ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Basesystem-15-SP7-2026-3850=1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3850=1 ## Package List: * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * ethtool-6.4-150600.7.6.1 * ethtool-debugsource-6.4-150600.7.6.1 * ethtool-debuginfo-6.4-150600.7.6.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 (aarch64 i586 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * ethtool-6.4-150600.7.6.1 * ethtool-debugsource-6.4-150600.7.6.1 * ethtool-debuginfo-6.4-150600.7.6.1 ## References: * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1224590 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1261256 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 28 16:34:33 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2026 16:34:33 -0000 Subject: SUSE-RU-2026:3849-1: important: Recommended update for ulp-macros Message-ID: <178793487315.21572.16042836544841469052@7fc30b86c5e3> # Recommended update for ulp-macros Announcement ID: SUSE-RU-2026:3849-1 Release Date: 2026-08-28T09:26:05Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1277247 Affected Products: * openSUSE Leap 15.4 An update that has one fix can now be installed. ## Description: This update for ulp-macros fixes the following issues: * Add -flive-patching=inline-clone to avoid untraceable inter-procedural optimizations (bsc#1277247). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * openSUSE Leap 15.4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3849=1 ## Package List: * openSUSE Leap 15.4 (noarch) * ulp-macros-1.0-150400.9.9.1 ## References: * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1277247 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 28 20:30:36 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2026 20:30:36 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23297-1: important: Security update for wget Message-ID: <178794903649.2133.15786273808213936029@2eb657abeeed> # Security update for wget Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23297-1 Release Date: 2026-08-27T06:37:09Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1271033 * bsc#1271034 * bsc#1271035 * bsc#1271036 * bsc#1271320 * bsc#1272219 * bsc#1273449 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-15146 * CVE-2026-58469 * CVE-2026-58470 * CVE-2026-58471 * CVE-2026-58472 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-15146 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-15146 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-15146 ( NVD ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-58469 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-58469 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-58469 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-58469 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-58470 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-58470 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-58470 ( NVD ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-58470 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-58471 ( SUSE ): 6.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-58471 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-58471 ( NVD ): 6.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-58471 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-58471 ( NVD ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-58472 ( SUSE ): 6.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-58472 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-58472 ( NVD ): 6.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-58472 ( NVD ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-58472 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 An update that solves five vulnerabilities and has two fixes can now be installed. ## Description: This update for wget fixes the following issues: Security issued fixed: * CVE-2026-15146: unvalidated IP address in an FTP PASV response can lead to server-side request forgery (bsc#1271320). * CVE-2026-58469: Metalink document containing a whitespace-only URL can cause a heap buffer underread (bsc#1271033). * CVE-2026-58470: server-controlled `Content-Range` header values can cause an integer overflow in `parse_content_range()` (bsc#1271034). * CVE-2026-58471: server-supplied filenames requiring character set conversion could lead to heap memory corruption (bsc#1271035). * CVE-2026-58472: crafted HTML attribute with a large number of characters requiring entity encoding can lead to a heap buffer overflow (bsc#1271036). Other updates and bugfixes: * Fix segmentation fault in metalink4 (bsc#1273449). * Fix metalink regression from CVE-2026-58469 fix (bsc#1272219). * See: commit 7b1cdecc49bc77bde220fc575c8a00386c3f3bcf from https://gitlab.com/gnuwget/wget. ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SL-Micro-6.2-1528=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * wget-debugsource-1.25.0-160000.3.1 * wget-debuginfo-1.25.0-160000.3.1 * wget-1.25.0-160000.3.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-15146.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-58469.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-58470.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-58471.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-58472.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271033 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271034 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271035 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271036 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271320 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272219 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273449 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 28 20:31:47 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2026 20:31:47 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23296-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 1 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 16) Message-ID: <178794910705.2133.13881957952875125729@2eb657abeeed> # Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 1 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 16) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23296-1 Release Date: 2026-08-26T19:11:33Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1253437 * bsc#1259134 * bsc#1262213 * bsc#1263791 * bsc#1264078 * bsc#1264483 * bsc#1265306 * bsc#1266668 * bsc#1267362 * bsc#1268281 * bsc#1268624 * bsc#1269034 * bsc#1269196 * bsc#1269282 * bsc#1269803 * bsc#1269822 * bsc#1269885 * bsc#1269903 * bsc#1270023 * bsc#1270024 * bsc#1270300 * bsc#1271543 * bsc#1271867 * bsc#1272139 Cross-References: * CVE-2025-40204 * CVE-2026-23161 * CVE-2026-23449 * CVE-2026-31629 * CVE-2026-31759 * CVE-2026-43077 * CVE-2026-43109 * CVE-2026-43110 * CVE-2026-43206 * CVE-2026-46037 * CVE-2026-46242 * CVE-2026-46274 * CVE-2026-46319 * CVE-2026-52923 * CVE-2026-52956 * CVE-2026-52972 * CVE-2026-53133 * CVE-2026-53182 * CVE-2026-53205 * CVE-2026-53224 * CVE-2026-53233 * CVE-2026-53246 * CVE-2026-64530 * CVE-2026-64600 CVSS scores: * CVE-2025-40204 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-40204 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2025-40204 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23161 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23161 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23161 ( NVD ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-23161 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23449 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23449 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23449 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31629 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31629 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31629 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31759 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31759 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31759 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43077 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43077 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43077 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43109 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43109 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43109 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43110 ( SUSE ): 7.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:H/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43110 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43110 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43206 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43206 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46037 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( SUSE ): 8.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46274 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46274 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53182 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53182 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53182 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53205 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53205 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53205 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53233 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53233 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53233 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 An update that solves 24 vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 6.12.0-160000.6.1 fixes various security issues. The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2025-40204: sctp: Fix MAC comparison to be constant-time (bsc#1253437). * CVE-2026-23161: mm/shmem, swap: fix race of truncate and swap entry split (bsc#1259134). * CVE-2026-23449: net/sched: teql: Fix double-free in teql_master_xmit (bsc#1262213). * CVE-2026-31629: nfc: llcp: add missing return after LLCP_CLOSED checks (bsc#1263791). * CVE-2026-31759: usb: ulpi: fix double free in ulpi_register_interface() error path (bsc#1264078). * CVE-2026-43077: crypto: algif_aead - Fix minimum RX size check for decryption (bsc#1265306). * CVE-2026-43109: x86: shadow stacks: proper error handling for mmap lock (bsc#1269282). * CVE-2026-43110: wifi: brcmfmac: validate bsscfg indices in IF events (bsc#1264483). * CVE-2026-43206: drm/amdkfd: Fix out-of-bounds write in kfd_event_page_set() (bsc#1266668). * CVE-2026-46037: ipv4: icmp: validate reply type before using icmp_pointers (bsc#1267362). * CVE-2026-46242: eventpoll: fix ep_remove struct eventpoll / struct file UAF (bsc#1270300). * CVE-2026-46274: io-wq: check that the predecessor is hashed in io_wq_remove_pending() (bsc#1268624). * CVE-2026-46319: net/sched: act_ct: Only release RCU read lock after ct_ft (bsc#1268281). * CVE-2026-52923: ipc: limit next_id allocation to the valid ID range (bsc#1269034). * CVE-2026-52956: libceph: Fix potential out-of-bounds access in __ceph_x_decrypt() (bsc#1272139). * CVE-2026-52972: crypto: af_alg - Cap AEAD AD length to 0x80000000 (bsc#1269196). * CVE-2026-53133: RDMA/umem: Fix truncation for block sizes >= 4G (bsc#1269822). * CVE-2026-53182: wifi: nl80211: reject oversized EMA RNR lists (bsc#1269885). * CVE-2026-53205: accel/ivpu: Add bounds checks for firmware log indices (bsc#1269903). * CVE-2026-53224: sctp: validate embedded INIT chunk and address list lengths in cookie (bsc#1270023). * CVE-2026-53233: netdev: fix double-free in netdev_nl_bind_rx_doit() (bsc#1269803). * CVE-2026-53246: sctp: validate cached peer INIT chunk length in COOKIE_ECHO processing (bsc#1270024). * CVE-2026-64530: net/sched: cls_api: Handle TC_ACT_CONSUMED in tcf_qevent_hand (bsc#1271867). * CVE-2026-64600: xfs: resample the data fork mapping after cycling ILOCK (RefluXFS) (bsc#1271543). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SL-Micro-6.2-1527=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 (ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_6-default-15-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-SLE16_Update_1-debugsource-15-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_6-default-debuginfo-15-160000.1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-40204.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23161.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23449.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31629.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31759.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43077.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43109.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43110.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43206.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46037.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46242.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46274.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46319.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52923.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52956.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52972.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53133.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53182.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53205.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53224.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53233.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53246.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64530.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64600.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1253437 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1259134 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262213 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263791 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264078 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264483 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265306 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266668 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267362 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268281 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268624 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269034 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269196 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269282 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269803 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269822 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269885 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269903 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270023 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270024 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270300 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271543 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271867 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272139 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 28 20:32:39 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2026 20:32:39 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23295-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 14 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 16) Message-ID: <178794915978.2133.10482142329046657008@2eb657abeeed> # Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 14 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 16) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23295-1 Release Date: 2026-08-26T19:09:31Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1267362 * bsc#1268281 * bsc#1269034 * bsc#1269196 * bsc#1269803 * bsc#1269822 * bsc#1270023 * bsc#1270024 * bsc#1270300 * bsc#1271543 * bsc#1271867 * bsc#1272139 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-46037 * CVE-2026-46242 * CVE-2026-46319 * CVE-2026-52923 * CVE-2026-52956 * CVE-2026-52972 * CVE-2026-53133 * CVE-2026-53224 * CVE-2026-53233 * CVE-2026-53246 * CVE-2026-64530 * CVE-2026-64600 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46037 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( SUSE ): 8.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53233 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53233 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53233 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 An update that solves 12 vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 6.12.0-160000.35.1 fixes various security issues. The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2026-46037: ipv4: icmp: validate reply type before using icmp_pointers (bsc#1267362). * CVE-2026-46242: eventpoll: fix ep_remove struct eventpoll / struct file UAF (bsc#1270300). * CVE-2026-46319: net/sched: act_ct: Only release RCU read lock after ct_ft (bsc#1268281). * CVE-2026-52923: ipc: limit next_id allocation to the valid ID range (bsc#1269034). * CVE-2026-52956: libceph: Fix potential out-of-bounds access in __ceph_x_decrypt() (bsc#1272139). * CVE-2026-52972: crypto: af_alg - Cap AEAD AD length to 0x80000000 (bsc#1269196). * CVE-2026-53133: RDMA/umem: Fix truncation for block sizes >= 4G (bsc#1269822). * CVE-2026-53224: sctp: validate embedded INIT chunk and address list lengths in cookie (bsc#1270023). * CVE-2026-53233: netdev: fix double-free in netdev_nl_bind_rx_doit() (bsc#1269803). * CVE-2026-53246: sctp: validate cached peer INIT chunk length in COOKIE_ECHO processing (bsc#1270024). * CVE-2026-64530: net/sched: cls_api: Handle TC_ACT_CONSUMED in tcf_qevent_hand (bsc#1271867). * CVE-2026-64600: xfs: resample the data fork mapping after cycling ILOCK (RefluXFS) (bsc#1271543). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SL-Micro-6.2-1526=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 (ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_35-default-debuginfo-4-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_35-default-4-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-SLE16_Update_14-debugsource-4-160000.1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46037.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46242.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46319.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52923.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52956.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52972.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53133.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53224.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53233.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53246.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64530.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64600.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267362 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268281 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269034 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269196 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269803 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269822 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270023 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270024 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270300 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271543 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271867 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272139 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 28 20:33:18 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2026 20:33:18 -0000 Subject: SUSE-RU-2026:23294-1: moderate: Recommended update for hwinfo Message-ID: <178794919851.2133.13906371901967509141@2eb657abeeed> # Recommended update for hwinfo Announcement ID: SUSE-RU-2026:23294-1 Release Date: 2026-08-26T18:26:56Z Rating: moderate References: * bsc#1271724 Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 An update that has one fix can now be installed. ## Description: This update for hwinfo fixes the following issues: * update to version 25.5: * small adjustments to bash-completion, update spec file * add bash completion script for hwinfo * serial driver file name changed in /proc in current kernel, adjusting code (bsc#1271724) ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SL-Micro-6.2-1525=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * hwinfo-debuginfo-25.5-160000.1.1 * hwinfo-25.5-160000.1.1 * hwinfo-debugsource-25.5-160000.1.1 * libhd25-debuginfo-25.5-160000.1.1 * libhd25-25.5-160000.1.1 ## References: * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271724 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 28 20:34:13 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2026 20:34:13 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23293-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 0 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 16) Message-ID: <178794925326.2133.7957670827988790662@2eb657abeeed> # Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 0 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 16) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23293-1 Release Date: 2026-08-26T16:14:01Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1253437 * bsc#1259134 * bsc#1262213 * bsc#1263791 * bsc#1264078 * bsc#1264483 * bsc#1265306 * bsc#1266668 * bsc#1267362 * bsc#1268281 * bsc#1268624 * bsc#1269034 * bsc#1269196 * bsc#1269282 * bsc#1269803 * bsc#1269822 * bsc#1269885 * bsc#1269903 * bsc#1270023 * bsc#1270024 * bsc#1270300 * bsc#1271543 * bsc#1271867 * bsc#1272139 Cross-References: * CVE-2025-40204 * CVE-2026-23161 * CVE-2026-23449 * CVE-2026-31629 * CVE-2026-31759 * CVE-2026-43077 * CVE-2026-43109 * CVE-2026-43110 * CVE-2026-43206 * CVE-2026-46037 * CVE-2026-46242 * CVE-2026-46274 * CVE-2026-46319 * CVE-2026-52923 * CVE-2026-52956 * CVE-2026-52972 * CVE-2026-53133 * CVE-2026-53182 * CVE-2026-53205 * CVE-2026-53224 * CVE-2026-53233 * CVE-2026-53246 * CVE-2026-64530 * CVE-2026-64600 CVSS scores: * CVE-2025-40204 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-40204 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2025-40204 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23161 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23161 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23161 ( NVD ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-23161 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23449 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23449 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23449 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31629 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31629 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31629 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31759 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31759 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31759 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43077 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43077 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43077 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43109 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43109 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43109 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43110 ( SUSE ): 7.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:H/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43110 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43110 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43206 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43206 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46037 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( SUSE ): 8.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46274 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46274 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53182 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53182 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53182 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53205 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53205 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53205 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53233 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53233 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53233 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 An update that solves 24 vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 6.12.0-160000.5.1 fixes various security issues. The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2025-40204: sctp: Fix MAC comparison to be constant-time (bsc#1253437). * CVE-2026-23161: mm/shmem, swap: fix race of truncate and swap entry split (bsc#1259134). * CVE-2026-23449: net/sched: teql: Fix double-free in teql_master_xmit (bsc#1262213). * CVE-2026-31629: nfc: llcp: add missing return after LLCP_CLOSED checks (bsc#1263791). * CVE-2026-31759: usb: ulpi: fix double free in ulpi_register_interface() error path (bsc#1264078). * CVE-2026-43077: crypto: algif_aead - Fix minimum RX size check for decryption (bsc#1265306). * CVE-2026-43109: x86: shadow stacks: proper error handling for mmap lock (bsc#1269282). * CVE-2026-43110: wifi: brcmfmac: validate bsscfg indices in IF events (bsc#1264483). * CVE-2026-43206: drm/amdkfd: Fix out-of-bounds write in kfd_event_page_set() (bsc#1266668). * CVE-2026-46037: ipv4: icmp: validate reply type before using icmp_pointers (bsc#1267362). * CVE-2026-46242: eventpoll: fix ep_remove struct eventpoll / struct file UAF (bsc#1270300). * CVE-2026-46274: io-wq: check that the predecessor is hashed in io_wq_remove_pending() (bsc#1268624). * CVE-2026-46319: net/sched: act_ct: Only release RCU read lock after ct_ft (bsc#1268281). * CVE-2026-52923: ipc: limit next_id allocation to the valid ID range (bsc#1269034). * CVE-2026-52956: libceph: Fix potential out-of-bounds access in __ceph_x_decrypt() (bsc#1272139). * CVE-2026-52972: crypto: af_alg - Cap AEAD AD length to 0x80000000 (bsc#1269196). * CVE-2026-53133: RDMA/umem: Fix truncation for block sizes >= 4G (bsc#1269822). * CVE-2026-53182: wifi: nl80211: reject oversized EMA RNR lists (bsc#1269885). * CVE-2026-53205: accel/ivpu: Add bounds checks for firmware log indices (bsc#1269903). * CVE-2026-53224: sctp: validate embedded INIT chunk and address list lengths in cookie (bsc#1270023). * CVE-2026-53233: netdev: fix double-free in netdev_nl_bind_rx_doit() (bsc#1269803). * CVE-2026-53246: sctp: validate cached peer INIT chunk length in COOKIE_ECHO processing (bsc#1270024). * CVE-2026-64530: net/sched: cls_api: Handle TC_ACT_CONSUMED in tcf_qevent_hand (bsc#1271867). * CVE-2026-64600: xfs: resample the data fork mapping after cycling ILOCK (RefluXFS) (bsc#1271543). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SL-Micro-6.2-1524=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 (ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_5-default-17-160000.4.3 * kernel-livepatch-SLE16_Update_0-debugsource-17-160000.4.3 * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_5-default-debuginfo-17-160000.4.3 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-40204.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23161.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23449.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31629.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31759.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43077.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43109.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43110.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43206.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46037.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46242.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46274.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46319.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52923.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52956.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52972.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53133.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53182.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53205.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53224.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53233.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53246.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64530.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64600.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1253437 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1259134 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262213 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263791 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264078 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264483 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265306 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266668 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267362 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268281 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268624 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269034 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269196 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269282 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269803 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269822 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269885 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269903 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270023 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270024 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270300 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271543 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271867 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272139 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 28 20:35:20 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2026 20:35:20 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23292-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 2 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 16) Message-ID: <178794932025.2133.2832881569654691346@2eb657abeeed> # Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 2 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 16) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23292-1 Release Date: 2026-08-26T16:14:01Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1259134 * bsc#1262213 * bsc#1263791 * bsc#1264078 * bsc#1264483 * bsc#1265306 * bsc#1266668 * bsc#1267362 * bsc#1268281 * bsc#1268624 * bsc#1269034 * bsc#1269196 * bsc#1269282 * bsc#1269803 * bsc#1269822 * bsc#1269885 * bsc#1269903 * bsc#1270023 * bsc#1270024 * bsc#1270300 * bsc#1271543 * bsc#1271867 * bsc#1272139 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-23161 * CVE-2026-23449 * CVE-2026-31629 * CVE-2026-31759 * CVE-2026-43077 * CVE-2026-43109 * CVE-2026-43110 * CVE-2026-43206 * CVE-2026-46037 * CVE-2026-46242 * CVE-2026-46274 * CVE-2026-46319 * CVE-2026-52923 * CVE-2026-52956 * CVE-2026-52972 * CVE-2026-53133 * CVE-2026-53182 * CVE-2026-53205 * CVE-2026-53224 * CVE-2026-53233 * CVE-2026-53246 * CVE-2026-64530 * CVE-2026-64600 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-23161 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23161 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23161 ( NVD ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-23161 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23449 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23449 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23449 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31629 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31629 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31629 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31759 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31759 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31759 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43077 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43077 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43077 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43109 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43109 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43109 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43110 ( SUSE ): 7.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:H/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43110 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43110 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43206 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43206 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46037 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( SUSE ): 8.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46274 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46274 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53182 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53182 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53182 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53205 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53205 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53205 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53233 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53233 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53233 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 An update that solves 23 vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 6.12.0-160000.7.1 fixes various security issues. The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2026-23161: mm/shmem, swap: fix race of truncate and swap entry split (bsc#1259134). * CVE-2026-23449: net/sched: teql: Fix double-free in teql_master_xmit (bsc#1262213). * CVE-2026-31629: nfc: llcp: add missing return after LLCP_CLOSED checks (bsc#1263791). * CVE-2026-31759: usb: ulpi: fix double free in ulpi_register_interface() error path (bsc#1264078). * CVE-2026-43077: crypto: algif_aead - Fix minimum RX size check for decryption (bsc#1265306). * CVE-2026-43109: x86: shadow stacks: proper error handling for mmap lock (bsc#1269282). * CVE-2026-43110: wifi: brcmfmac: validate bsscfg indices in IF events (bsc#1264483). * CVE-2026-43206: drm/amdkfd: Fix out-of-bounds write in kfd_event_page_set() (bsc#1266668). * CVE-2026-46037: ipv4: icmp: validate reply type before using icmp_pointers (bsc#1267362). * CVE-2026-46242: eventpoll: fix ep_remove struct eventpoll / struct file UAF (bsc#1270300). * CVE-2026-46274: io-wq: check that the predecessor is hashed in io_wq_remove_pending() (bsc#1268624). * CVE-2026-46319: net/sched: act_ct: Only release RCU read lock after ct_ft (bsc#1268281). * CVE-2026-52923: ipc: limit next_id allocation to the valid ID range (bsc#1269034). * CVE-2026-52956: libceph: Fix potential out-of-bounds access in __ceph_x_decrypt() (bsc#1272139). * CVE-2026-52972: crypto: af_alg - Cap AEAD AD length to 0x80000000 (bsc#1269196). * CVE-2026-53133: RDMA/umem: Fix truncation for block sizes >= 4G (bsc#1269822). * CVE-2026-53182: wifi: nl80211: reject oversized EMA RNR lists (bsc#1269885). * CVE-2026-53205: accel/ivpu: Add bounds checks for firmware log indices (bsc#1269903). * CVE-2026-53224: sctp: validate embedded INIT chunk and address list lengths in cookie (bsc#1270023). * CVE-2026-53233: netdev: fix double-free in netdev_nl_bind_rx_doit() (bsc#1269803). * CVE-2026-53246: sctp: validate cached peer INIT chunk length in COOKIE_ECHO processing (bsc#1270024). * CVE-2026-64530: net/sched: cls_api: Handle TC_ACT_CONSUMED in tcf_qevent_hand (bsc#1271867). * CVE-2026-64600: xfs: resample the data fork mapping after cycling ILOCK (RefluXFS) (bsc#1271543). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SL-Micro-6.2-1523=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 (ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_7-default-debuginfo-13-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-SLE16_Update_2-debugsource-13-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_7-default-13-160000.1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23161.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23449.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31629.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31759.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43077.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43109.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43110.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43206.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46037.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46242.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46274.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46319.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52923.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52956.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52972.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53133.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53182.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53205.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53224.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53233.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53246.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64530.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64600.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1259134 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262213 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263791 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264078 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264483 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265306 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266668 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267362 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268281 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268624 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269034 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269196 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269282 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269803 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269822 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269885 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269903 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270023 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270024 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270300 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271543 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271867 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272139 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 28 20:36:27 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2026 20:36:27 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23291-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 3 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 16) Message-ID: <178794938759.2133.4767743833422584263@2eb657abeeed> # Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 3 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 16) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23291-1 Release Date: 2026-08-26T16:12:17Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1259134 * bsc#1262213 * bsc#1263791 * bsc#1264078 * bsc#1264483 * bsc#1265306 * bsc#1266668 * bsc#1267362 * bsc#1268281 * bsc#1268624 * bsc#1269034 * bsc#1269196 * bsc#1269282 * bsc#1269803 * bsc#1269822 * bsc#1269885 * bsc#1269903 * bsc#1270023 * bsc#1270024 * bsc#1270300 * bsc#1271543 * bsc#1271867 * bsc#1272139 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-23161 * CVE-2026-23449 * CVE-2026-31629 * CVE-2026-31759 * CVE-2026-43077 * CVE-2026-43109 * CVE-2026-43110 * CVE-2026-43206 * CVE-2026-46037 * CVE-2026-46242 * CVE-2026-46274 * CVE-2026-46319 * CVE-2026-52923 * CVE-2026-52956 * CVE-2026-52972 * CVE-2026-53133 * CVE-2026-53182 * CVE-2026-53205 * CVE-2026-53224 * CVE-2026-53233 * CVE-2026-53246 * CVE-2026-64530 * CVE-2026-64600 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-23161 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23161 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23161 ( NVD ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-23161 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23449 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23449 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23449 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31629 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31629 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31629 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31759 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31759 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31759 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43077 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43077 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43077 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43109 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43109 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43109 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43110 ( SUSE ): 7.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:H/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43110 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43110 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43206 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43206 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46037 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( SUSE ): 8.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46274 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46274 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53182 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53182 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53182 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53205 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53205 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53205 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53233 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53233 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53233 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 An update that solves 23 vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 6.12.0-160000.8.1 fixes various security issues. The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2026-23161: mm/shmem, swap: fix race of truncate and swap entry split (bsc#1259134). * CVE-2026-23449: net/sched: teql: Fix double-free in teql_master_xmit (bsc#1262213). * CVE-2026-31629: nfc: llcp: add missing return after LLCP_CLOSED checks (bsc#1263791). * CVE-2026-31759: usb: ulpi: fix double free in ulpi_register_interface() error path (bsc#1264078). * CVE-2026-43077: crypto: algif_aead - Fix minimum RX size check for decryption (bsc#1265306). * CVE-2026-43109: x86: shadow stacks: proper error handling for mmap lock (bsc#1269282). * CVE-2026-43110: wifi: brcmfmac: validate bsscfg indices in IF events (bsc#1264483). * CVE-2026-43206: drm/amdkfd: Fix out-of-bounds write in kfd_event_page_set() (bsc#1266668). * CVE-2026-46037: ipv4: icmp: validate reply type before using icmp_pointers (bsc#1267362). * CVE-2026-46242: eventpoll: fix ep_remove struct eventpoll / struct file UAF (bsc#1270300). * CVE-2026-46274: io-wq: check that the predecessor is hashed in io_wq_remove_pending() (bsc#1268624). * CVE-2026-46319: net/sched: act_ct: Only release RCU read lock after ct_ft (bsc#1268281). * CVE-2026-52923: ipc: limit next_id allocation to the valid ID range (bsc#1269034). * CVE-2026-52956: libceph: Fix potential out-of-bounds access in __ceph_x_decrypt() (bsc#1272139). * CVE-2026-52972: crypto: af_alg - Cap AEAD AD length to 0x80000000 (bsc#1269196). * CVE-2026-53133: RDMA/umem: Fix truncation for block sizes >= 4G (bsc#1269822). * CVE-2026-53182: wifi: nl80211: reject oversized EMA RNR lists (bsc#1269885). * CVE-2026-53205: accel/ivpu: Add bounds checks for firmware log indices (bsc#1269903). * CVE-2026-53224: sctp: validate embedded INIT chunk and address list lengths in cookie (bsc#1270023). * CVE-2026-53233: netdev: fix double-free in netdev_nl_bind_rx_doit() (bsc#1269803). * CVE-2026-53246: sctp: validate cached peer INIT chunk length in COOKIE_ECHO processing (bsc#1270024). * CVE-2026-64530: net/sched: cls_api: Handle TC_ACT_CONSUMED in tcf_qevent_hand (bsc#1271867). * CVE-2026-64600: xfs: resample the data fork mapping after cycling ILOCK (RefluXFS) (bsc#1271543). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SL-Micro-6.2-1522=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 (ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_8-default-debuginfo-12-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-SLE16_Update_3-debugsource-12-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_8-default-12-160000.1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23161.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23449.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31629.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31759.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43077.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43109.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43110.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43206.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46037.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46242.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46274.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46319.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52923.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52956.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52972.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53133.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53182.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53205.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53224.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53233.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53246.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64530.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64600.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1259134 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262213 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263791 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264078 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264483 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265306 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266668 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267362 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268281 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268624 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269034 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269196 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269282 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269803 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269822 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269885 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269903 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270023 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270024 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270300 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271543 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271867 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272139 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 28 20:37:34 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2026 20:37:34 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23290-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 4 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 16) Message-ID: <178794945458.2133.11191964775498437039@2eb657abeeed> # Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 4 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 16) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23290-1 Release Date: 2026-08-26T12:53:32Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1259134 * bsc#1262213 * bsc#1263791 * bsc#1264078 * bsc#1264483 * bsc#1265306 * bsc#1266668 * bsc#1267362 * bsc#1268281 * bsc#1268624 * bsc#1269034 * bsc#1269196 * bsc#1269282 * bsc#1269803 * bsc#1269822 * bsc#1269885 * bsc#1269903 * bsc#1270023 * bsc#1270024 * bsc#1270300 * bsc#1271543 * bsc#1271867 * bsc#1272139 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-23161 * CVE-2026-23449 * CVE-2026-31629 * CVE-2026-31759 * CVE-2026-43077 * CVE-2026-43109 * CVE-2026-43110 * CVE-2026-43206 * CVE-2026-46037 * CVE-2026-46242 * CVE-2026-46274 * CVE-2026-46319 * CVE-2026-52923 * CVE-2026-52956 * CVE-2026-52972 * CVE-2026-53133 * CVE-2026-53182 * CVE-2026-53205 * CVE-2026-53224 * CVE-2026-53233 * CVE-2026-53246 * CVE-2026-64530 * CVE-2026-64600 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-23161 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23161 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23161 ( NVD ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-23161 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23449 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23449 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23449 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31629 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31629 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31629 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31759 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31759 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31759 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43077 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43077 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43077 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43109 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43109 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43109 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43110 ( SUSE ): 7.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:H/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43110 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43110 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43206 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43206 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46037 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( SUSE ): 8.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46274 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46274 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53182 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53182 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53182 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53205 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53205 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53205 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53233 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53233 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53233 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 An update that solves 23 vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 6.12.0-160000.9.1 fixes various security issues. The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2026-23161: mm/shmem, swap: fix race of truncate and swap entry split (bsc#1259134). * CVE-2026-23449: net/sched: teql: Fix double-free in teql_master_xmit (bsc#1262213). * CVE-2026-31629: nfc: llcp: add missing return after LLCP_CLOSED checks (bsc#1263791). * CVE-2026-31759: usb: ulpi: fix double free in ulpi_register_interface() error path (bsc#1264078). * CVE-2026-43077: crypto: algif_aead - Fix minimum RX size check for decryption (bsc#1265306). * CVE-2026-43109: x86: shadow stacks: proper error handling for mmap lock (bsc#1269282). * CVE-2026-43110: wifi: brcmfmac: validate bsscfg indices in IF events (bsc#1264483). * CVE-2026-43206: drm/amdkfd: Fix out-of-bounds write in kfd_event_page_set() (bsc#1266668). * CVE-2026-46037: ipv4: icmp: validate reply type before using icmp_pointers (bsc#1267362). * CVE-2026-46242: eventpoll: fix ep_remove struct eventpoll / struct file UAF (bsc#1270300). * CVE-2026-46274: io-wq: check that the predecessor is hashed in io_wq_remove_pending() (bsc#1268624). * CVE-2026-46319: net/sched: act_ct: Only release RCU read lock after ct_ft (bsc#1268281). * CVE-2026-52923: ipc: limit next_id allocation to the valid ID range (bsc#1269034). * CVE-2026-52956: libceph: Fix potential out-of-bounds access in __ceph_x_decrypt() (bsc#1272139). * CVE-2026-52972: crypto: af_alg - Cap AEAD AD length to 0x80000000 (bsc#1269196). * CVE-2026-53133: RDMA/umem: Fix truncation for block sizes >= 4G (bsc#1269822). * CVE-2026-53182: wifi: nl80211: reject oversized EMA RNR lists (bsc#1269885). * CVE-2026-53205: accel/ivpu: Add bounds checks for firmware log indices (bsc#1269903). * CVE-2026-53224: sctp: validate embedded INIT chunk and address list lengths in cookie (bsc#1270023). * CVE-2026-53233: netdev: fix double-free in netdev_nl_bind_rx_doit() (bsc#1269803). * CVE-2026-53246: sctp: validate cached peer INIT chunk length in COOKIE_ECHO processing (bsc#1270024). * CVE-2026-64530: net/sched: cls_api: Handle TC_ACT_CONSUMED in tcf_qevent_hand (bsc#1271867). * CVE-2026-64600: xfs: resample the data fork mapping after cycling ILOCK (RefluXFS) (bsc#1271543). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SL-Micro-6.2-1521=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 (ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_9-default-debuginfo-11-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-SLE16_Update_4-debugsource-11-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_9-default-11-160000.1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23161.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23449.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31629.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31759.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43077.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43109.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43110.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43206.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46037.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46242.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46274.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46319.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52923.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52956.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52972.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53133.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53182.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53205.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53224.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53233.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53246.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64530.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64600.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1259134 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262213 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263791 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264078 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264483 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265306 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266668 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267362 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268281 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268624 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269034 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269196 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269282 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269803 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269822 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269885 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269903 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270023 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270024 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270300 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271543 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271867 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272139 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 28 20:38:56 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2026 20:38:56 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23289-1: important: Security update for rsync Message-ID: <178794953662.2133.13685524739844901665@2eb657abeeed> # Security update for rsync Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23289-1 Release Date: 2026-08-26T12:30:30Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1269039 * bsc#1269040 * bsc#1269041 * bsc#1269042 * bsc#1269043 * bsc#1269044 * bsc#1269045 * bsc#1269046 * bsc#1269047 * bsc#1269048 * bsc#1269049 * bsc#1269050 * bsc#1269051 * bsc#1269052 * bsc#1269053 * bsc#1269054 * bsc#1269055 * bsc#1269056 * bsc#1269057 * bsc#1269058 * bsc#1269060 * bsc#1271931 * bsc#1271932 * bsc#1271933 * bsc#1271934 * bsc#1273429 * bsc#1273430 * bsc#1273431 * bsc#1273432 * bsc#1273433 * bsc#1273434 * bsc#1273435 * bsc#1273436 * bsc#1273437 * bsc#1273438 * bsc#1273439 * bsc#1273440 * bsc#1273441 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-43617 * CVE-2026-43618 * CVE-2026-43619 * CVE-2026-43620 * CVE-2026-44507 * CVE-2026-44508 * CVE-2026-44509 * CVE-2026-44510 * CVE-2026-53783 * CVE-2026-53784 * CVE-2026-53785 * CVE-2026-53786 * CVE-2026-53788 * CVE-2026-53789 * CVE-2026-53790 * CVE-2026-53791 * CVE-2026-53792 * CVE-2026-53793 * CVE-2026-53794 * CVE-2026-53795 * CVE-2026-53796 * CVE-2026-53797 * CVE-2026-53798 * CVE-2026-53799 * CVE-2026-53800 * CVE-2026-53801 * CVE-2026-53802 * CVE-2026-53803 * CVE-2026-70452 * CVE-2026-70453 * CVE-2026-70454 * CVE-2026-70455 * CVE-2026-70456 * CVE-2026-70457 * CVE-2026-70458 * CVE-2026-70459 * CVE-2026-70460 * CVE-2026-70461 * CVE-2026-70462 * CVE-2026-70463 * CVE-2026-70464 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-43617 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43617 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-43617 ( NVD ): 6.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-43617 ( NVD ): 4.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-43618 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43618 ( SUSE ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43618 ( NVD ): 6.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-43618 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43618 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43619 ( SUSE ): 7.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43619 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-43619 ( NVD ): 7.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-43619 ( NVD ): 6.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-43620 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:A/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43620 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43620 ( NVD ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:A/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-43620 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43620 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-44507 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-44507 ( NVD ): 4.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-44508 ( SUSE ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-44508 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-44509 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-44509 ( NVD ): 6.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-44510 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-44510 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53783 ( SUSE ): 7.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53783 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53783 ( NVD ): 8.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-53783 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-53784 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53784 ( SUSE ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-53784 ( NVD ): 8.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-53784 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-53785 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53785 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53785 ( NVD ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-53785 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53786 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53786 ( SUSE ): 5.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-53786 ( NVD ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-53786 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-53788 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53788 ( SUSE ): 5.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-53788 ( NVD ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-53788 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-53789 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53789 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-53789 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-53789 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53790 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53790 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53790 ( NVD ): 9.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-53790 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53791 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53791 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-53791 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-53791 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-53792 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53792 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53792 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-53792 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53793 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53793 ( SUSE ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-53793 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-53793 ( NVD ): 7.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-53794 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53794 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53794 ( NVD ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-53794 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-53795 ( SUSE ): 7.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53795 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-53795 ( NVD ): 7.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-53795 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53796 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53796 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53796 ( NVD ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-53796 ( NVD ): 6.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53797 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53797 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-53797 ( NVD ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-53797 ( NVD ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-53798 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53798 ( SUSE ): 5.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-53798 ( NVD ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-53798 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-53799 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53799 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53799 ( NVD ): 7.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-53799 ( NVD ): 6.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-53800 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53800 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53800 ( NVD ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-53800 ( NVD ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53801 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53801 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-53801 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-53801 ( NVD ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-53802 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53802 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-53802 ( NVD ): 8.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-53802 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-53803 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53803 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53803 ( NVD ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-53803 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-70452 ( SUSE ): 9.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-70452 ( SUSE ): 7.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-70452 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-70452 ( NVD ): 7.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-70453 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-70453 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-70453 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-70453 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-70454 ( SUSE ): 7.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:A/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-70454 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-70454 ( NVD ): 7.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-70454 ( NVD ): 8.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-70455 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-70455 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-70455 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-70455 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-70456 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-70456 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-70456 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-70456 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-70457 ( SUSE ): 8.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-70457 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-70457 ( NVD ): 8.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-70457 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-70458 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-70458 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-70458 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-70458 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-70459 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-70459 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-70459 ( NVD ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-70459 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-70460 ( SUSE ): 9.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-70460 ( SUSE ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-70460 ( NVD ): 9.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-70460 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-70461 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-70461 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-70461 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-70461 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-70462 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:A/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-70462 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-70462 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-70462 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-70463 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-70463 ( SUSE ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-70463 ( NVD ): 8.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-70463 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-70464 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-70464 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-70464 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-70464 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 An update that solves 41 vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for rsync fixes the following issues: * CVE-2026-53783: rrsync restricted-directory escape (validation-vs-exec race + unsafe option allowlist) (bsc#1269041). * CVE-2026-53784: Daemon module-root chdir escape under "use chroot = no" (bsc#1269042). * CVE-2026-53785: --relative implied-parent creation escapes the destination tree (bsc#1269043). * CVE-2026-53786: Daemon --filter merge file bypasses the module filter list (bsc#1269044). * CVE-2026-53788: Daemon name-converter accepts newline-bearing names into its line protocol (bsc#1269046). * CVE-2026-53789: Malicious sender expands --delete scope by reclassifying an implied parent (bsc#1269047). * CVE-2026-53790: Command / argument injection via unquoted peer- or host- controlled values (bsc#1269048). * CVE-2026-53791: PROXY-protocol mode lets a direct client spoof the daemon's source address (bsc#1269049). * CVE-2026-53792: Receiver-supplied zero checksum block length drives sender matching negative (bsc#1269050). * CVE-2026-53793: Chroot "/./" inner-module escape via a parent-component symlink (bsc#1269051). * CVE-2026-53794: Remote peer disables the per-allocation sanity cap via --max-alloc=0 (bsc#1269052). * CVE-2026-53795: Receiver write escape via an absolute --temp-dir / --link- dest disabling rename/link confinement (bsc#1269053). * CVE-2026-53796: Non-daemon receiver destination-chdir symlink race (bsc#1269054). * CVE-2026-53797: Sender source-tree parent-component symlink race -> out-of- tree disclosure (bsc#1269055). * CVE-2026-53798: Daemon name-converter empty response maps an unknown name to uid/gid 0 (bsc#1269045). * CVE-2026-53799: Receiver ACL/xattr application follows a symlink-race -> arbitrary ACL set (bsc#1269056). * CVE-2026-53800: Sender --remove-source-files unlink follows a parent- component symlink race -> arbitrary file deletion outside the source tree (bsc#1269057). * CVE-2026-53801: Sender/daemon directory-scan enumeration escapes the transfer root / module -> out-of-tree disclosure (bsc#1269058). * CVE-2026-53802: Arbitrary file read / transfer-shaping via symlinked operator-supplied input files (bsc#1269039). * CVE-2026-53803: Arbitrary file write / privilege escalation via symlinked operator-supplied output paths (bsc#1269040). * CVE-2026-70452: `hosts deny` fails OPEN when a configured hostname cannot be resolved, admitting the host it was meant to block (bsc#1273441). * CVE-2026-70453: Quadratic CPU exhaustion in hash_search() from a crafted equal-weak-checksum chain (bsc#1273440). * CVE-2026-70454: rsync-ssl establishes an unauthenticated TLS connection (bsc#1273439). * CVE-2026-70455: Peer-controlled Zstandard worker exhaustion on an rsync daemon (bsc#1273438). * CVE-2026-70456: Remote out-of-bounds heap write in read_args() when the argument count lands exactly on maxargs (bsc#1273437). * CVE-2026-70457: Attacker-chosen-offset write in parse_size_arg() error formatting (bsc#1273436). * CVE-2026-70458: Out-of-bounds write from a FLAG_HLINKED file entry accepted without -H (bsc#1273435). * CVE-2026-70459: Per-connection daemon child crash from a crafted first incremental file list with a non-directory transfer root (bsc#1273434). * CVE-2026-70460: Daemon module-root escape through a peer-supplied --partial- dir / --backup-dir resolving via an in- module symlink (bsc#1273433). * CVE-2026-70461: Peer-driven one-byte heap out-of-bounds write in add_implied_include() (bsc#1273432). * CVE-2026-70462: Peer-supplied MSG_IO_TIMEOUT defeats the client's own I/O timeout (bsc#1273431). * CVE-2026-70463: "auth users" ignores documented comma-only parsing, silently skipping a deny/read-only rule (bsc#1273430). * CVE-2026-70464: Unauthenticated pre-transfer handshake DoS locks out an rsync daemon module (bsc#1273429). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SL-Micro-6.2-1519=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * rsync-3.4.1-160000.6.1 * rsync-debuginfo-3.4.1-160000.6.1 * rsync-debugsource-3.4.1-160000.6.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43617.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43618.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43619.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43620.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-44507.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-44508.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-44509.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-44510.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53783.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53784.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53785.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53786.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53788.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53789.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53790.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53791.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53792.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53793.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53794.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53795.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53796.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53797.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53798.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53799.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53800.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53801.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53802.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53803.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-70452.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-70453.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-70454.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-70455.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-70456.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-70457.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-70458.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-70459.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-70460.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-70461.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-70462.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-70463.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-70464.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269039 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269040 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269041 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269042 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269043 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269044 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269045 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269046 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269047 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269048 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269049 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269050 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269051 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269052 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269053 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269054 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269055 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269056 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269057 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269058 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269060 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271931 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271932 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271933 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271934 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273429 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273430 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273431 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273432 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273433 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273434 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273435 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273436 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273437 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273438 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273439 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273440 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273441 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 28 20:40:02 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2026 20:40:02 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23288-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 5 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 16) Message-ID: <178794960279.2133.901522583904622589@2eb657abeeed> # Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 5 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 16) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23288-1 Release Date: 2026-08-26T11:51:05Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1259134 * bsc#1262213 * bsc#1263791 * bsc#1264078 * bsc#1264483 * bsc#1265306 * bsc#1266668 * bsc#1267362 * bsc#1268281 * bsc#1268624 * bsc#1269034 * bsc#1269196 * bsc#1269282 * bsc#1269803 * bsc#1269822 * bsc#1269885 * bsc#1269903 * bsc#1270023 * bsc#1270024 * bsc#1270300 * bsc#1271543 * bsc#1271867 * bsc#1272139 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-23161 * CVE-2026-23449 * CVE-2026-31629 * CVE-2026-31759 * CVE-2026-43077 * CVE-2026-43109 * CVE-2026-43110 * CVE-2026-43206 * CVE-2026-46037 * CVE-2026-46242 * CVE-2026-46274 * CVE-2026-46319 * CVE-2026-52923 * CVE-2026-52956 * CVE-2026-52972 * CVE-2026-53133 * CVE-2026-53182 * CVE-2026-53205 * CVE-2026-53224 * CVE-2026-53233 * CVE-2026-53246 * CVE-2026-64530 * CVE-2026-64600 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-23161 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23161 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23161 ( NVD ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-23161 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23449 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23449 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23449 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31629 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31629 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31629 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31759 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31759 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31759 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43077 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43077 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43077 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43109 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43109 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43109 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43110 ( SUSE ): 7.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:H/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43110 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43110 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43206 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43206 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46037 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( SUSE ): 8.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46274 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46274 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53182 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53182 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53182 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53205 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53205 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53205 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53233 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53233 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53233 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 An update that solves 23 vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 6.12.0-160000.26.1 fixes various security issues. The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2026-23161: mm/shmem, swap: fix race of truncate and swap entry split (bsc#1259134). * CVE-2026-23449: net/sched: teql: Fix double-free in teql_master_xmit (bsc#1262213). * CVE-2026-31629: nfc: llcp: add missing return after LLCP_CLOSED checks (bsc#1263791). * CVE-2026-31759: usb: ulpi: fix double free in ulpi_register_interface() error path (bsc#1264078). * CVE-2026-43077: crypto: algif_aead - Fix minimum RX size check for decryption (bsc#1265306). * CVE-2026-43109: x86: shadow stacks: proper error handling for mmap lock (bsc#1269282). * CVE-2026-43110: wifi: brcmfmac: validate bsscfg indices in IF events (bsc#1264483). * CVE-2026-43206: drm/amdkfd: Fix out-of-bounds write in kfd_event_page_set() (bsc#1266668). * CVE-2026-46037: ipv4: icmp: validate reply type before using icmp_pointers (bsc#1267362). * CVE-2026-46242: eventpoll: fix ep_remove struct eventpoll / struct file UAF (bsc#1270300). * CVE-2026-46274: io-wq: check that the predecessor is hashed in io_wq_remove_pending() (bsc#1268624). * CVE-2026-46319: net/sched: act_ct: Only release RCU read lock after ct_ft (bsc#1268281). * CVE-2026-52923: ipc: limit next_id allocation to the valid ID range (bsc#1269034). * CVE-2026-52956: libceph: Fix potential out-of-bounds access in __ceph_x_decrypt() (bsc#1272139). * CVE-2026-52972: crypto: af_alg - Cap AEAD AD length to 0x80000000 (bsc#1269196). * CVE-2026-53133: RDMA/umem: Fix truncation for block sizes >= 4G (bsc#1269822). * CVE-2026-53182: wifi: nl80211: reject oversized EMA RNR lists (bsc#1269885). * CVE-2026-53205: accel/ivpu: Add bounds checks for firmware log indices (bsc#1269903). * CVE-2026-53224: sctp: validate embedded INIT chunk and address list lengths in cookie (bsc#1270023). * CVE-2026-53233: netdev: fix double-free in netdev_nl_bind_rx_doit() (bsc#1269803). * CVE-2026-53246: sctp: validate cached peer INIT chunk length in COOKIE_ECHO processing (bsc#1270024). * CVE-2026-64530: net/sched: cls_api: Handle TC_ACT_CONSUMED in tcf_qevent_hand (bsc#1271867). * CVE-2026-64600: xfs: resample the data fork mapping after cycling ILOCK (RefluXFS) (bsc#1271543). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SL-Micro-6.2-1518=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 (ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-SLE16_Update_5-debugsource-10-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_26-default-debuginfo-10-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_26-default-10-160000.1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23161.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23449.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31629.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31759.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43077.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43109.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43110.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43206.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46037.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46242.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46274.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46319.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52923.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52956.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52972.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53133.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53182.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53205.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53224.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53233.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53246.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64530.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64600.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1259134 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262213 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263791 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264078 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264483 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265306 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266668 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267362 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268281 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268624 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269034 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269196 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269282 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269803 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269822 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269885 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269903 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270023 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270024 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270300 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271543 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271867 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272139 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 28 20:41:16 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2026 20:41:16 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23287-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 6 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 16) Message-ID: <178794967673.2133.827945563176966957@2eb657abeeed> # Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 6 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 16) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23287-1 Release Date: 2026-08-26T11:36:35Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1262213 * bsc#1263791 * bsc#1264078 * bsc#1264483 * bsc#1265306 * bsc#1267362 * bsc#1268281 * bsc#1268624 * bsc#1269034 * bsc#1269196 * bsc#1269282 * bsc#1269803 * bsc#1269822 * bsc#1269885 * bsc#1269903 * bsc#1270023 * bsc#1270024 * bsc#1270300 * bsc#1271543 * bsc#1271867 * bsc#1272139 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-23449 * CVE-2026-31629 * CVE-2026-31759 * CVE-2026-43077 * CVE-2026-43109 * CVE-2026-43110 * CVE-2026-46037 * CVE-2026-46242 * CVE-2026-46274 * CVE-2026-46319 * CVE-2026-52923 * CVE-2026-52956 * CVE-2026-52972 * CVE-2026-53133 * CVE-2026-53182 * CVE-2026-53205 * CVE-2026-53224 * CVE-2026-53233 * CVE-2026-53246 * CVE-2026-64530 * CVE-2026-64600 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-23449 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23449 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23449 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31629 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31629 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31629 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31759 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31759 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31759 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43077 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43077 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43077 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43109 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43109 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43109 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43110 ( SUSE ): 7.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:H/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43110 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43110 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46037 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( SUSE ): 8.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46274 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46274 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53182 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53182 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53182 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53205 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53205 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53205 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53233 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53233 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53233 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 An update that solves 21 vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 6.12.0-160000.27.1 fixes various security issues. The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2026-23449: net/sched: teql: Fix double-free in teql_master_xmit (bsc#1262213). * CVE-2026-31629: nfc: llcp: add missing return after LLCP_CLOSED checks (bsc#1263791). * CVE-2026-31759: usb: ulpi: fix double free in ulpi_register_interface() error path (bsc#1264078). * CVE-2026-43077: crypto: algif_aead - Fix minimum RX size check for decryption (bsc#1265306). * CVE-2026-43109: x86: shadow stacks: proper error handling for mmap lock (bsc#1269282). * CVE-2026-43110: wifi: brcmfmac: validate bsscfg indices in IF events (bsc#1264483). * CVE-2026-46037: ipv4: icmp: validate reply type before using icmp_pointers (bsc#1267362). * CVE-2026-46242: eventpoll: fix ep_remove struct eventpoll / struct file UAF (bsc#1270300). * CVE-2026-46274: io-wq: check that the predecessor is hashed in io_wq_remove_pending() (bsc#1268624). * CVE-2026-46319: net/sched: act_ct: Only release RCU read lock after ct_ft (bsc#1268281). * CVE-2026-52923: ipc: limit next_id allocation to the valid ID range (bsc#1269034). * CVE-2026-52956: libceph: Fix potential out-of-bounds access in __ceph_x_decrypt() (bsc#1272139). * CVE-2026-52972: crypto: af_alg - Cap AEAD AD length to 0x80000000 (bsc#1269196). * CVE-2026-53133: RDMA/umem: Fix truncation for block sizes >= 4G (bsc#1269822). * CVE-2026-53182: wifi: nl80211: reject oversized EMA RNR lists (bsc#1269885). * CVE-2026-53205: accel/ivpu: Add bounds checks for firmware log indices (bsc#1269903). * CVE-2026-53224: sctp: validate embedded INIT chunk and address list lengths in cookie (bsc#1270023). * CVE-2026-53233: netdev: fix double-free in netdev_nl_bind_rx_doit() (bsc#1269803). * CVE-2026-53246: sctp: validate cached peer INIT chunk length in COOKIE_ECHO processing (bsc#1270024). * CVE-2026-64530: net/sched: cls_api: Handle TC_ACT_CONSUMED in tcf_qevent_hand (bsc#1271867). * CVE-2026-64600: xfs: resample the data fork mapping after cycling ILOCK (RefluXFS) (bsc#1271543). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SL-Micro-6.2-1517=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 (ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_27-default-debuginfo-9-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-SLE16_Update_6-debugsource-9-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_27-default-9-160000.1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23449.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31629.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31759.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43077.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43109.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43110.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46037.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46242.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46274.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46319.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52923.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52956.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52972.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53133.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53182.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53205.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53224.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53233.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53246.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64530.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64600.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262213 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263791 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264078 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264483 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265306 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267362 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268281 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268624 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269034 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269196 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269282 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269803 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269822 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269885 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269903 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270023 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270024 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270300 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271543 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271867 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272139 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 28 20:42:18 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2026 20:42:18 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23286-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 7 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 16) Message-ID: <178794973869.2133.2625600407679504411@2eb657abeeed> # Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 7 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 16) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23286-1 Release Date: 2026-08-26T10:43:31Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1262213 * bsc#1263791 * bsc#1264483 * bsc#1265306 * bsc#1267362 * bsc#1268281 * bsc#1268624 * bsc#1269034 * bsc#1269196 * bsc#1269282 * bsc#1269803 * bsc#1269822 * bsc#1269885 * bsc#1269903 * bsc#1270023 * bsc#1270024 * bsc#1270300 * bsc#1271543 * bsc#1271867 * bsc#1272139 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-23449 * CVE-2026-31629 * CVE-2026-43077 * CVE-2026-43109 * CVE-2026-43110 * CVE-2026-46037 * CVE-2026-46242 * CVE-2026-46274 * CVE-2026-46319 * CVE-2026-52923 * CVE-2026-52956 * CVE-2026-52972 * CVE-2026-53133 * CVE-2026-53182 * CVE-2026-53205 * CVE-2026-53224 * CVE-2026-53233 * CVE-2026-53246 * CVE-2026-64530 * CVE-2026-64600 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-23449 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23449 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23449 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31629 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31629 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31629 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43077 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43077 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43077 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43109 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43109 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43109 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43110 ( SUSE ): 7.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:H/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43110 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43110 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46037 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( SUSE ): 8.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46274 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46274 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53182 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53182 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53182 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53205 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53205 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53205 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53233 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53233 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53233 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 An update that solves 20 vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 6.12.0-160000.28.1 fixes various security issues. The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2026-23449: net/sched: teql: Fix double-free in teql_master_xmit (bsc#1262213). * CVE-2026-31629: nfc: llcp: add missing return after LLCP_CLOSED checks (bsc#1263791). * CVE-2026-43077: crypto: algif_aead - Fix minimum RX size check for decryption (bsc#1265306). * CVE-2026-43109: x86: shadow stacks: proper error handling for mmap lock (bsc#1269282). * CVE-2026-43110: wifi: brcmfmac: validate bsscfg indices in IF events (bsc#1264483). * CVE-2026-46037: ipv4: icmp: validate reply type before using icmp_pointers (bsc#1267362). * CVE-2026-46242: eventpoll: fix ep_remove struct eventpoll / struct file UAF (bsc#1270300). * CVE-2026-46274: io-wq: check that the predecessor is hashed in io_wq_remove_pending() (bsc#1268624). * CVE-2026-46319: net/sched: act_ct: Only release RCU read lock after ct_ft (bsc#1268281). * CVE-2026-52923: ipc: limit next_id allocation to the valid ID range (bsc#1269034). * CVE-2026-52956: libceph: Fix potential out-of-bounds access in __ceph_x_decrypt() (bsc#1272139). * CVE-2026-52972: crypto: af_alg - Cap AEAD AD length to 0x80000000 (bsc#1269196). * CVE-2026-53133: RDMA/umem: Fix truncation for block sizes >= 4G (bsc#1269822). * CVE-2026-53182: wifi: nl80211: reject oversized EMA RNR lists (bsc#1269885). * CVE-2026-53205: accel/ivpu: Add bounds checks for firmware log indices (bsc#1269903). * CVE-2026-53224: sctp: validate embedded INIT chunk and address list lengths in cookie (bsc#1270023). * CVE-2026-53233: netdev: fix double-free in netdev_nl_bind_rx_doit() (bsc#1269803). * CVE-2026-53246: sctp: validate cached peer INIT chunk length in COOKIE_ECHO processing (bsc#1270024). * CVE-2026-64530: net/sched: cls_api: Handle TC_ACT_CONSUMED in tcf_qevent_hand (bsc#1271867). * CVE-2026-64600: xfs: resample the data fork mapping after cycling ILOCK (RefluXFS) (bsc#1271543). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SL-Micro-6.2-1516=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 (ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_28-default-8-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_28-default-debuginfo-8-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-SLE16_Update_7-debugsource-8-160000.1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23449.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31629.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43077.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43109.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43110.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46037.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46242.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46274.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46319.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52923.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52956.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52972.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53133.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53182.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53205.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53224.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53233.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53246.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64530.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64600.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262213 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263791 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264483 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265306 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267362 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268281 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268624 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269034 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269196 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269282 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269803 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269822 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269885 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269903 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270023 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270024 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270300 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271543 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271867 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272139 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 28 20:43:21 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2026 20:43:21 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23285-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 8 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 16) Message-ID: <178794980177.2133.7385606289591247730@2eb657abeeed> # Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 8 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 16) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23285-1 Release Date: 2026-08-26T10:43:31Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1262213 * bsc#1263791 * bsc#1264483 * bsc#1265306 * bsc#1267362 * bsc#1268281 * bsc#1268624 * bsc#1269034 * bsc#1269196 * bsc#1269282 * bsc#1269803 * bsc#1269822 * bsc#1269885 * bsc#1269903 * bsc#1270023 * bsc#1270024 * bsc#1270300 * bsc#1271543 * bsc#1271867 * bsc#1272139 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-23449 * CVE-2026-31629 * CVE-2026-43077 * CVE-2026-43109 * CVE-2026-43110 * CVE-2026-46037 * CVE-2026-46242 * CVE-2026-46274 * CVE-2026-46319 * CVE-2026-52923 * CVE-2026-52956 * CVE-2026-52972 * CVE-2026-53133 * CVE-2026-53182 * CVE-2026-53205 * CVE-2026-53224 * CVE-2026-53233 * CVE-2026-53246 * CVE-2026-64530 * CVE-2026-64600 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-23449 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23449 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23449 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31629 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31629 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31629 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43077 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43077 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43077 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43109 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43109 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43109 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43110 ( SUSE ): 7.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:H/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43110 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43110 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46037 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( SUSE ): 8.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46274 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46274 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53182 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53182 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53182 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53205 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53205 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53205 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53233 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53233 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53233 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 An update that solves 20 vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 6.12.0-160000.29.1 fixes various security issues. The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2026-23449: net/sched: teql: Fix double-free in teql_master_xmit (bsc#1262213). * CVE-2026-31629: nfc: llcp: add missing return after LLCP_CLOSED checks (bsc#1263791). * CVE-2026-43077: crypto: algif_aead - Fix minimum RX size check for decryption (bsc#1265306). * CVE-2026-43109: x86: shadow stacks: proper error handling for mmap lock (bsc#1269282). * CVE-2026-43110: wifi: brcmfmac: validate bsscfg indices in IF events (bsc#1264483). * CVE-2026-46037: ipv4: icmp: validate reply type before using icmp_pointers (bsc#1267362). * CVE-2026-46242: eventpoll: fix ep_remove struct eventpoll / struct file UAF (bsc#1270300). * CVE-2026-46274: io-wq: check that the predecessor is hashed in io_wq_remove_pending() (bsc#1268624). * CVE-2026-46319: net/sched: act_ct: Only release RCU read lock after ct_ft (bsc#1268281). * CVE-2026-52923: ipc: limit next_id allocation to the valid ID range (bsc#1269034). * CVE-2026-52956: libceph: Fix potential out-of-bounds access in __ceph_x_decrypt() (bsc#1272139). * CVE-2026-52972: crypto: af_alg - Cap AEAD AD length to 0x80000000 (bsc#1269196). * CVE-2026-53133: RDMA/umem: Fix truncation for block sizes >= 4G (bsc#1269822). * CVE-2026-53182: wifi: nl80211: reject oversized EMA RNR lists (bsc#1269885). * CVE-2026-53205: accel/ivpu: Add bounds checks for firmware log indices (bsc#1269903). * CVE-2026-53224: sctp: validate embedded INIT chunk and address list lengths in cookie (bsc#1270023). * CVE-2026-53233: netdev: fix double-free in netdev_nl_bind_rx_doit() (bsc#1269803). * CVE-2026-53246: sctp: validate cached peer INIT chunk length in COOKIE_ECHO processing (bsc#1270024). * CVE-2026-64530: net/sched: cls_api: Handle TC_ACT_CONSUMED in tcf_qevent_hand (bsc#1271867). * CVE-2026-64600: xfs: resample the data fork mapping after cycling ILOCK (RefluXFS) (bsc#1271543). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SL-Micro-6.2-1515=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 (ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_29-default-7-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-SLE16_Update_8-debugsource-7-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_29-default-debuginfo-7-160000.1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23449.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31629.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43077.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43109.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43110.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46037.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46242.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46274.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46319.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52923.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52956.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52972.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53133.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53182.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53205.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53224.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53233.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53246.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64530.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64600.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262213 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263791 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264483 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265306 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267362 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268281 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268624 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269034 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269196 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269282 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269803 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269822 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269885 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269903 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270023 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270024 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270300 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271543 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271867 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272139 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 28 20:44:24 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2026 20:44:24 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23284-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 9 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 16) Message-ID: <178794986495.2133.1757493833874239625@2eb657abeeed> # Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 9 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 16) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23284-1 Release Date: 2026-08-26T10:43:31Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1262213 * bsc#1263791 * bsc#1264483 * bsc#1265306 * bsc#1267362 * bsc#1268281 * bsc#1268624 * bsc#1269034 * bsc#1269196 * bsc#1269282 * bsc#1269803 * bsc#1269822 * bsc#1269885 * bsc#1269903 * bsc#1270023 * bsc#1270024 * bsc#1270300 * bsc#1271543 * bsc#1271867 * bsc#1272139 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-23449 * CVE-2026-31629 * CVE-2026-43077 * CVE-2026-43109 * CVE-2026-43110 * CVE-2026-46037 * CVE-2026-46242 * CVE-2026-46274 * CVE-2026-46319 * CVE-2026-52923 * CVE-2026-52956 * CVE-2026-52972 * CVE-2026-53133 * CVE-2026-53182 * CVE-2026-53205 * CVE-2026-53224 * CVE-2026-53233 * CVE-2026-53246 * CVE-2026-64530 * CVE-2026-64600 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-23449 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23449 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23449 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31629 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31629 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31629 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43077 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43077 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43077 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43109 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43109 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43109 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43110 ( SUSE ): 7.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:H/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43110 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43110 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46037 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( SUSE ): 8.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46274 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46274 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53182 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53182 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53182 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53205 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53205 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53205 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53233 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53233 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53233 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 An update that solves 20 vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 6.12.0-160000.30.1 fixes various security issues. The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2026-23449: net/sched: teql: Fix double-free in teql_master_xmit (bsc#1262213). * CVE-2026-31629: nfc: llcp: add missing return after LLCP_CLOSED checks (bsc#1263791). * CVE-2026-43077: crypto: algif_aead - Fix minimum RX size check for decryption (bsc#1265306). * CVE-2026-43109: x86: shadow stacks: proper error handling for mmap lock (bsc#1269282). * CVE-2026-43110: wifi: brcmfmac: validate bsscfg indices in IF events (bsc#1264483). * CVE-2026-46037: ipv4: icmp: validate reply type before using icmp_pointers (bsc#1267362). * CVE-2026-46242: eventpoll: fix ep_remove struct eventpoll / struct file UAF (bsc#1270300). * CVE-2026-46274: io-wq: check that the predecessor is hashed in io_wq_remove_pending() (bsc#1268624). * CVE-2026-46319: net/sched: act_ct: Only release RCU read lock after ct_ft (bsc#1268281). * CVE-2026-52923: ipc: limit next_id allocation to the valid ID range (bsc#1269034). * CVE-2026-52956: libceph: Fix potential out-of-bounds access in __ceph_x_decrypt() (bsc#1272139). * CVE-2026-52972: crypto: af_alg - Cap AEAD AD length to 0x80000000 (bsc#1269196). * CVE-2026-53133: RDMA/umem: Fix truncation for block sizes >= 4G (bsc#1269822). * CVE-2026-53182: wifi: nl80211: reject oversized EMA RNR lists (bsc#1269885). * CVE-2026-53205: accel/ivpu: Add bounds checks for firmware log indices (bsc#1269903). * CVE-2026-53224: sctp: validate embedded INIT chunk and address list lengths in cookie (bsc#1270023). * CVE-2026-53233: netdev: fix double-free in netdev_nl_bind_rx_doit() (bsc#1269803). * CVE-2026-53246: sctp: validate cached peer INIT chunk length in COOKIE_ECHO processing (bsc#1270024). * CVE-2026-64530: net/sched: cls_api: Handle TC_ACT_CONSUMED in tcf_qevent_hand (bsc#1271867). * CVE-2026-64600: xfs: resample the data fork mapping after cycling ILOCK (RefluXFS) (bsc#1271543). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SL-Micro-6.2-1514=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 (ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-SLE16_Update_9-debugsource-6-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_30-default-debuginfo-6-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_30-default-6-160000.1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23449.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31629.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43077.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43109.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43110.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46037.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46242.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46274.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46319.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52923.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52956.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52972.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53133.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53182.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53205.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53224.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53233.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53246.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64530.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64600.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262213 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263791 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264483 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265306 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267362 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268281 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268624 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269034 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269196 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269282 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269803 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269822 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269885 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269903 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270023 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270024 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270300 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271543 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271867 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272139 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 28 20:45:27 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2026 20:45:27 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23283-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 10 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 16) Message-ID: <178794992707.2133.13407320491710911881@2eb657abeeed> # Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 10 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 16) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23283-1 Release Date: 2026-08-26T10:43:31Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1262213 * bsc#1263791 * bsc#1264483 * bsc#1265306 * bsc#1267362 * bsc#1268281 * bsc#1269034 * bsc#1269196 * bsc#1269282 * bsc#1269803 * bsc#1269822 * bsc#1269885 * bsc#1269903 * bsc#1270023 * bsc#1270024 * bsc#1270300 * bsc#1271543 * bsc#1271867 * bsc#1272139 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-23449 * CVE-2026-31629 * CVE-2026-43077 * CVE-2026-43109 * CVE-2026-43110 * CVE-2026-46037 * CVE-2026-46242 * CVE-2026-46319 * CVE-2026-52923 * CVE-2026-52956 * CVE-2026-52972 * CVE-2026-53133 * CVE-2026-53182 * CVE-2026-53205 * CVE-2026-53224 * CVE-2026-53233 * CVE-2026-53246 * CVE-2026-64530 * CVE-2026-64600 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-23449 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23449 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23449 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31629 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31629 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31629 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43077 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43077 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43077 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43109 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43109 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43109 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43110 ( SUSE ): 7.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:H/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43110 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43110 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46037 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( SUSE ): 8.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53182 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53182 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53182 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53205 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53205 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53205 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53233 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53233 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53233 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 An update that solves 19 vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 6.12.0-160000.31.1 fixes various security issues. The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2026-23449: net/sched: teql: Fix double-free in teql_master_xmit (bsc#1262213). * CVE-2026-31629: nfc: llcp: add missing return after LLCP_CLOSED checks (bsc#1263791). * CVE-2026-43077: crypto: algif_aead - Fix minimum RX size check for decryption (bsc#1265306). * CVE-2026-43109: x86: shadow stacks: proper error handling for mmap lock (bsc#1269282). * CVE-2026-43110: wifi: brcmfmac: validate bsscfg indices in IF events (bsc#1264483). * CVE-2026-46037: ipv4: icmp: validate reply type before using icmp_pointers (bsc#1267362). * CVE-2026-46242: eventpoll: fix ep_remove struct eventpoll / struct file UAF (bsc#1270300). * CVE-2026-46319: net/sched: act_ct: Only release RCU read lock after ct_ft (bsc#1268281). * CVE-2026-52923: ipc: limit next_id allocation to the valid ID range (bsc#1269034). * CVE-2026-52956: libceph: Fix potential out-of-bounds access in __ceph_x_decrypt() (bsc#1272139). * CVE-2026-52972: crypto: af_alg - Cap AEAD AD length to 0x80000000 (bsc#1269196). * CVE-2026-53133: RDMA/umem: Fix truncation for block sizes >= 4G (bsc#1269822). * CVE-2026-53182: wifi: nl80211: reject oversized EMA RNR lists (bsc#1269885). * CVE-2026-53205: accel/ivpu: Add bounds checks for firmware log indices (bsc#1269903). * CVE-2026-53224: sctp: validate embedded INIT chunk and address list lengths in cookie (bsc#1270023). * CVE-2026-53233: netdev: fix double-free in netdev_nl_bind_rx_doit() (bsc#1269803). * CVE-2026-53246: sctp: validate cached peer INIT chunk length in COOKIE_ECHO processing (bsc#1270024). * CVE-2026-64530: net/sched: cls_api: Handle TC_ACT_CONSUMED in tcf_qevent_hand (bsc#1271867). * CVE-2026-64600: xfs: resample the data fork mapping after cycling ILOCK (RefluXFS) (bsc#1271543). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SL-Micro-6.2-1513=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 (ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_31-default-debuginfo-6-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-SLE16_Update_10-debugsource-6-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_31-default-6-160000.1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23449.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31629.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43077.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43109.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43110.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46037.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46242.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46319.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52923.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52956.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52972.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53133.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53182.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53205.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53224.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53233.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53246.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64530.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64600.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262213 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263791 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264483 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265306 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267362 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268281 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269034 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269196 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269282 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269803 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269822 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269885 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269903 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270023 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270024 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270300 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271543 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271867 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272139 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 28 20:46:28 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2026 20:46:28 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23282-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 11 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 16) Message-ID: <178794998876.2133.1546207036008810205@2eb657abeeed> # Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 11 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 16) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23282-1 Release Date: 2026-08-26T10:43:31Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1262213 * bsc#1263791 * bsc#1264483 * bsc#1265306 * bsc#1267362 * bsc#1268281 * bsc#1269034 * bsc#1269196 * bsc#1269282 * bsc#1269803 * bsc#1269822 * bsc#1269885 * bsc#1269903 * bsc#1270023 * bsc#1270024 * bsc#1270300 * bsc#1271543 * bsc#1271867 * bsc#1272139 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-23449 * CVE-2026-31629 * CVE-2026-43077 * CVE-2026-43109 * CVE-2026-43110 * CVE-2026-46037 * CVE-2026-46242 * CVE-2026-46319 * CVE-2026-52923 * CVE-2026-52956 * CVE-2026-52972 * CVE-2026-53133 * CVE-2026-53182 * CVE-2026-53205 * CVE-2026-53224 * CVE-2026-53233 * CVE-2026-53246 * CVE-2026-64530 * CVE-2026-64600 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-23449 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23449 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23449 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31629 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31629 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31629 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43077 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43077 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43077 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43109 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43109 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43109 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43110 ( SUSE ): 7.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:H/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43110 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43110 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46037 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( SUSE ): 8.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53182 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53182 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53182 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53205 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53205 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53205 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53233 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53233 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53233 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 An update that solves 19 vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 6.12.0-160000.32.1 fixes various security issues. The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2026-23449: net/sched: teql: Fix double-free in teql_master_xmit (bsc#1262213). * CVE-2026-31629: nfc: llcp: add missing return after LLCP_CLOSED checks (bsc#1263791). * CVE-2026-43077: crypto: algif_aead - Fix minimum RX size check for decryption (bsc#1265306). * CVE-2026-43109: x86: shadow stacks: proper error handling for mmap lock (bsc#1269282). * CVE-2026-43110: wifi: brcmfmac: validate bsscfg indices in IF events (bsc#1264483). * CVE-2026-46037: ipv4: icmp: validate reply type before using icmp_pointers (bsc#1267362). * CVE-2026-46242: eventpoll: fix ep_remove struct eventpoll / struct file UAF (bsc#1270300). * CVE-2026-46319: net/sched: act_ct: Only release RCU read lock after ct_ft (bsc#1268281). * CVE-2026-52923: ipc: limit next_id allocation to the valid ID range (bsc#1269034). * CVE-2026-52956: libceph: Fix potential out-of-bounds access in __ceph_x_decrypt() (bsc#1272139). * CVE-2026-52972: crypto: af_alg - Cap AEAD AD length to 0x80000000 (bsc#1269196). * CVE-2026-53133: RDMA/umem: Fix truncation for block sizes >= 4G (bsc#1269822). * CVE-2026-53182: wifi: nl80211: reject oversized EMA RNR lists (bsc#1269885). * CVE-2026-53205: accel/ivpu: Add bounds checks for firmware log indices (bsc#1269903). * CVE-2026-53224: sctp: validate embedded INIT chunk and address list lengths in cookie (bsc#1270023). * CVE-2026-53233: netdev: fix double-free in netdev_nl_bind_rx_doit() (bsc#1269803). * CVE-2026-53246: sctp: validate cached peer INIT chunk length in COOKIE_ECHO processing (bsc#1270024). * CVE-2026-64530: net/sched: cls_api: Handle TC_ACT_CONSUMED in tcf_qevent_hand (bsc#1271867). * CVE-2026-64600: xfs: resample the data fork mapping after cycling ILOCK (RefluXFS) (bsc#1271543). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SL-Micro-6.2-1512=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 (ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_32-default-6-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_32-default-debuginfo-6-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-SLE16_Update_11-debugsource-6-160000.1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23449.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31629.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43077.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43109.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43110.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46037.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46242.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46319.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52923.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52956.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52972.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53133.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53182.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53205.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53224.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53233.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53246.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64530.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64600.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262213 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263791 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264483 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265306 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267362 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268281 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269034 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269196 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269282 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269803 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269822 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269885 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269903 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270023 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270024 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270300 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271543 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271867 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272139 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 28 20:47:24 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2026 20:47:24 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23281-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 12 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 16) Message-ID: <178795004457.2133.1555453082709356775@2eb657abeeed> # Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 12 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 16) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23281-1 Release Date: 2026-08-26T10:43:31Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1267362 * bsc#1268281 * bsc#1269034 * bsc#1269196 * bsc#1269282 * bsc#1269803 * bsc#1269822 * bsc#1269885 * bsc#1269903 * bsc#1270023 * bsc#1270024 * bsc#1270300 * bsc#1271543 * bsc#1271867 * bsc#1272139 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-43109 * CVE-2026-46037 * CVE-2026-46242 * CVE-2026-46319 * CVE-2026-52923 * CVE-2026-52956 * CVE-2026-52972 * CVE-2026-53133 * CVE-2026-53182 * CVE-2026-53205 * CVE-2026-53224 * CVE-2026-53233 * CVE-2026-53246 * CVE-2026-64530 * CVE-2026-64600 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-43109 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43109 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43109 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46037 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( SUSE ): 8.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53182 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53182 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53182 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53205 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53205 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53205 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53233 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53233 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53233 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 An update that solves 15 vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 6.12.0-160000.33.1 fixes various security issues. The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2026-43109: x86: shadow stacks: proper error handling for mmap lock (bsc#1269282). * CVE-2026-46037: ipv4: icmp: validate reply type before using icmp_pointers (bsc#1267362). * CVE-2026-46242: eventpoll: fix ep_remove struct eventpoll / struct file UAF (bsc#1270300). * CVE-2026-46319: net/sched: act_ct: Only release RCU read lock after ct_ft (bsc#1268281). * CVE-2026-52923: ipc: limit next_id allocation to the valid ID range (bsc#1269034). * CVE-2026-52956: libceph: Fix potential out-of-bounds access in __ceph_x_decrypt() (bsc#1272139). * CVE-2026-52972: crypto: af_alg - Cap AEAD AD length to 0x80000000 (bsc#1269196). * CVE-2026-53133: RDMA/umem: Fix truncation for block sizes >= 4G (bsc#1269822). * CVE-2026-53182: wifi: nl80211: reject oversized EMA RNR lists (bsc#1269885). * CVE-2026-53205: accel/ivpu: Add bounds checks for firmware log indices (bsc#1269903). * CVE-2026-53224: sctp: validate embedded INIT chunk and address list lengths in cookie (bsc#1270023). * CVE-2026-53233: netdev: fix double-free in netdev_nl_bind_rx_doit() (bsc#1269803). * CVE-2026-53246: sctp: validate cached peer INIT chunk length in COOKIE_ECHO processing (bsc#1270024). * CVE-2026-64530: net/sched: cls_api: Handle TC_ACT_CONSUMED in tcf_qevent_hand (bsc#1271867). * CVE-2026-64600: xfs: resample the data fork mapping after cycling ILOCK (RefluXFS) (bsc#1271543). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SL-Micro-6.2-1511=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 (ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_33-default-debuginfo-4-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_33-default-4-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-SLE16_Update_12-debugsource-4-160000.1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43109.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46037.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46242.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46319.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52923.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52956.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52972.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53133.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53182.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53205.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53224.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53233.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53246.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64530.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64600.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267362 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268281 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269034 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269196 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269282 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269803 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269822 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269885 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269903 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270023 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270024 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270300 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271543 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271867 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272139 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 28 20:48:20 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2026 20:48:20 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23280-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 13 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 16) Message-ID: <178795010095.2133.8431571200352519478@2eb657abeeed> # Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 13 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 16) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23280-1 Release Date: 2026-08-26T10:43:31Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1267362 * bsc#1268281 * bsc#1269034 * bsc#1269196 * bsc#1269282 * bsc#1269803 * bsc#1269822 * bsc#1269885 * bsc#1269903 * bsc#1270023 * bsc#1270024 * bsc#1270300 * bsc#1271543 * bsc#1271867 * bsc#1272139 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-43109 * CVE-2026-46037 * CVE-2026-46242 * CVE-2026-46319 * CVE-2026-52923 * CVE-2026-52956 * CVE-2026-52972 * CVE-2026-53133 * CVE-2026-53182 * CVE-2026-53205 * CVE-2026-53224 * CVE-2026-53233 * CVE-2026-53246 * CVE-2026-64530 * CVE-2026-64600 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-43109 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43109 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43109 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46037 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( SUSE ): 8.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53182 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53182 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53182 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53205 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53205 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53205 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53233 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53233 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53233 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 An update that solves 15 vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 6.12.0-160000.34.1 fixes various security issues. The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2026-43109: x86: shadow stacks: proper error handling for mmap lock (bsc#1269282). * CVE-2026-46037: ipv4: icmp: validate reply type before using icmp_pointers (bsc#1267362). * CVE-2026-46242: eventpoll: fix ep_remove struct eventpoll / struct file UAF (bsc#1270300). * CVE-2026-46319: net/sched: act_ct: Only release RCU read lock after ct_ft (bsc#1268281). * CVE-2026-52923: ipc: limit next_id allocation to the valid ID range (bsc#1269034). * CVE-2026-52956: libceph: Fix potential out-of-bounds access in __ceph_x_decrypt() (bsc#1272139). * CVE-2026-52972: crypto: af_alg - Cap AEAD AD length to 0x80000000 (bsc#1269196). * CVE-2026-53133: RDMA/umem: Fix truncation for block sizes >= 4G (bsc#1269822). * CVE-2026-53182: wifi: nl80211: reject oversized EMA RNR lists (bsc#1269885). * CVE-2026-53205: accel/ivpu: Add bounds checks for firmware log indices (bsc#1269903). * CVE-2026-53224: sctp: validate embedded INIT chunk and address list lengths in cookie (bsc#1270023). * CVE-2026-53233: netdev: fix double-free in netdev_nl_bind_rx_doit() (bsc#1269803). * CVE-2026-53246: sctp: validate cached peer INIT chunk length in COOKIE_ECHO processing (bsc#1270024). * CVE-2026-64530: net/sched: cls_api: Handle TC_ACT_CONSUMED in tcf_qevent_hand (bsc#1271867). * CVE-2026-64600: xfs: resample the data fork mapping after cycling ILOCK (RefluXFS) (bsc#1271543). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SL-Micro-6.2-1510=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 (ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-SLE16_Update_13-debugsource-4-160000.1.2 * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_34-default-debuginfo-4-160000.1.2 * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_34-default-4-160000.1.2 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43109.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46037.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46242.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46319.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52923.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52956.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52972.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53133.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53182.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53205.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53224.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53233.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53246.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64530.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64600.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267362 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268281 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269034 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269196 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269282 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269803 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269822 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269885 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269903 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270023 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270024 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270300 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271543 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271867 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272139 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 28 20:49:05 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2026 20:49:05 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23279-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 15 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 16) Message-ID: <178795014566.2133.12973091142576238811@2eb657abeeed> # Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 15 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 16) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23279-1 Release Date: 2026-08-26T10:42:14Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1269803 * bsc#1270023 * bsc#1270024 * bsc#1271543 * bsc#1271867 * bsc#1272139 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-52956 * CVE-2026-53224 * CVE-2026-53233 * CVE-2026-53246 * CVE-2026-64530 * CVE-2026-64600 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-52956 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53233 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53233 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53233 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 An update that solves six vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 6.12.0-160000.36.1 fixes various security issues. The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2026-52956: libceph: Fix potential out-of-bounds access in __ceph_x_decrypt() (bsc#1272139). * CVE-2026-53224: sctp: validate embedded INIT chunk and address list lengths in cookie (bsc#1270023). * CVE-2026-53233: netdev: fix double-free in netdev_nl_bind_rx_doit() (bsc#1269803). * CVE-2026-53246: sctp: validate cached peer INIT chunk length in COOKIE_ECHO processing (bsc#1270024). * CVE-2026-64530: net/sched: cls_api: Handle TC_ACT_CONSUMED in tcf_qevent_hand (bsc#1271867). * CVE-2026-64600: xfs: resample the data fork mapping after cycling ILOCK (RefluXFS) (bsc#1271543). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SL-Micro-6.2-1509=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.2 (ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_36-default-2-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_36-default-debuginfo-2-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-SLE16_Update_15-debugsource-2-160000.1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52956.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53224.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53233.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53246.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64530.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64600.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269803 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270023 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270024 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271543 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271867 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272139 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 28 20:49:44 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2026 20:49:44 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3863-1: important: Security update for apptainer Message-ID: <178795018435.2133.4274390946451079703@2eb657abeeed> # Security update for apptainer Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3863-1 Release Date: 2026-08-28T13:46:11Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1275248 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-17106 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-17106 ( SUSE ): 5.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:A/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-17106 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-17106 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:A/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X Affected Products: * HPC Module 15-SP7 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 * SUSE Package Hub 15 15-SP7 An update that solves one vulnerability can now be installed. ## Description: This update for apptainer fixes the following issue: * CVE-2026-17106: github.com/moby/go-archive: tar extraction routines do not confine filesystem operations to the destination directory and allow for arbitrary file writes (bsc#1275248). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP6-LTSS-2026-3863=1 * HPC Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-HPC-15-SP7-2026-3863=1 * SUSE Package Hub 15 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Packagehub-Subpackages-15-SP7-2026-3863=1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3863=1 ## Package List: * openSUSE Leap 15.6 (aarch64 x86_64) * apptainer-1.5.3-150600.4.37.1 * apptainer-suid-1.5.3-150600.4.37.1 * apptainer-debuginfo-1.5.3-150600.4.37.1 * apptainer-suid-debuginfo-1.5.3-150600.4.37.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 (noarch) * apptainer-sle16-1.5.3-150600.4.37.1 * apptainer-leap-1.5.3-150600.4.37.1 * apptainer-sle15_6-1.5.3-150600.4.37.1 * apptainer-sle15_7-1.5.3-150600.4.37.1 * HPC Module 15-SP7 (noarch) * apptainer-sle15_7-1.5.3-150600.4.37.1 * HPC Module 15-SP7 (aarch64 x86_64) * apptainer-1.5.3-150600.4.37.1 * apptainer-debuginfo-1.5.3-150600.4.37.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS (aarch64 x86_64) * apptainer-1.5.3-150600.4.37.1 * apptainer-debuginfo-1.5.3-150600.4.37.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS (noarch) * apptainer-sle15_6-1.5.3-150600.4.37.1 * SUSE Package Hub 15 15-SP7 (aarch64 x86_64) * apptainer-1.5.3-150600.4.37.1 * apptainer-suid-1.5.3-150600.4.37.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-17106.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275248 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 28 20:50:52 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2026 20:50:52 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3862-1: important: Security update for python Message-ID: <178795025280.2133.11456789966376046306@2eb657abeeed> # Security update for python Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3862-1 Release Date: 2026-08-28T13:13:47Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1257599 * bsc#1262467 * bsc#1263083 * bsc#1263442 * bsc#1263443 * bsc#1264962 * bsc#1265268 * bsc#1266669 * bsc#1267581 * bsc#1269066 * bsc#1269788 * bsc#1271192 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-0864 * CVE-2026-11972 * CVE-2026-15308 * CVE-2026-1703 * CVE-2026-3219 * CVE-2026-3276 * CVE-2026-6357 * CVE-2026-7210 * CVE-2026-8328 * CVE-2026-8643 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-0864 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-0864 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-0864 ( NVD ): 4.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:P/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-0864 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-11972 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-11972 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-11972 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-15308 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-15308 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-15308 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-15308 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-1703 ( SUSE ): 2.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:A/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-1703 ( SUSE ): 3.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-1703 ( NVD ): 2.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:A/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-3219 ( SUSE ): 4.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:A/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-3219 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-3219 ( NVD ): 4.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:A/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-3276 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-3276 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-3276 ( NVD ): 6.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-6357 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:A/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-6357 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-6357 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:A/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-7210 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-7210 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-7210 ( NVD ): 6.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-7210 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-8328 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-8328 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-8328 ( NVD ): 5.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:A/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-8643 ( SUSE ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-8643 ( NVD ): 4.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:A/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-8643 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-8643 ( NVD ): 8.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 12 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS Extended Security * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 12 SP5 An update that solves 10 vulnerabilities and has two security fixes can now be installed. ## Description: This update for python fixes the following issues: * CVE-2026-0864: improper handling of line-ending characters can lead to configuration file injection when the `configparser` module is used (bsc#1269066). * CVE-2026-1703: files may be extracted outside the installation directory when installing and extracting maliciously crafted wheel archives (bsc#1257599). * CVE-2026-3219: python-pip: pip doesn't reject concatenated ZIP (bsc#1262467). * CVE-2026-3276: quadratic complexity in `unicodedata.normalize()` can lead to DoS when processing specially crafted Unicode input (bsc#1267581). * CVE-2026-6357: pip self-update functionality can import newly installed modules after wheel installation (bsc#1263442 bsc#1263443). * CVE-2026-7210: `xml.parsers.expat` and `xml.etree.ElementTree` use insufficient entropy for Expat hash-flooding protection (bsc#1264962). * CVE-2026-8328: `ftpcp()` does not use actual peer address and trusts server- supplied PASV host address (bsc#1265268). * CVE-2026-8643: Path traversal via malicious entry point name in pip wheel installation allows arbitrary file overwrite (bsc#1266669). * CVE-2026-11972: infinite loop due to improper EOF handling in the tarfile module streaming mode can lead to DoS (bsc#1269788). * CVE-2026-15308: Incremental HTMLParser allows CPU-exhaustion DoS via repeated unterminated markup declarations (bsc#1271192). * Regression in `http.cookies` (bsc#1263083). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-SERVER-12-SP5-LTSS-2026-3862=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS Extended Security zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-SERVER-12-SP5-LTSS-EXTENDED-SECURITY-2026-3862=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS (noarch) * python-doc-2.7.18-33.82.1 * python-doc-pdf-2.7.18-33.82.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * libpython2_7-1_0-2.7.18-33.82.1 * python-base-2.7.18-33.82.1 * python-demo-2.7.18-33.82.1 * python-idle-2.7.18-33.82.1 * python-devel-2.7.18-33.82.1 * python-tk-2.7.18-33.82.1 * python-xml-2.7.18-33.82.1 * python-xml-debuginfo-2.7.18-33.82.1 * python-base-debugsource-2.7.18-33.82.1 * python-base-debuginfo-2.7.18-33.82.1 * python-tk-debuginfo-2.7.18-33.82.1 * python-gdbm-2.7.18-33.82.1 * python-curses-2.7.18-33.82.1 * python-debugsource-2.7.18-33.82.1 * python-curses-debuginfo-2.7.18-33.82.1 * python-debuginfo-2.7.18-33.82.1 * libpython2_7-1_0-debuginfo-2.7.18-33.82.1 * python-2.7.18-33.82.1 * python-gdbm-debuginfo-2.7.18-33.82.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS (s390x x86_64) * libpython2_7-1_0-32bit-2.7.18-33.82.1 * libpython2_7-1_0-debuginfo-32bit-2.7.18-33.82.1 * python-32bit-2.7.18-33.82.1 * python-debuginfo-32bit-2.7.18-33.82.1 * python-base-32bit-2.7.18-33.82.1 * python-base-debuginfo-32bit-2.7.18-33.82.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS Extended Security (noarch) * python-doc-2.7.18-33.82.1 * python-doc-pdf-2.7.18-33.82.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS Extended Security (x86_64) * libpython2_7-1_0-32bit-2.7.18-33.82.1 * libpython2_7-1_0-2.7.18-33.82.1 * python-32bit-2.7.18-33.82.1 * python-base-2.7.18-33.82.1 * python-demo-2.7.18-33.82.1 * python-base-32bit-2.7.18-33.82.1 * python-idle-2.7.18-33.82.1 * python-devel-2.7.18-33.82.1 * python-tk-2.7.18-33.82.1 * python-xml-2.7.18-33.82.1 * python-xml-debuginfo-2.7.18-33.82.1 * libpython2_7-1_0-debuginfo-32bit-2.7.18-33.82.1 * python-debuginfo-32bit-2.7.18-33.82.1 * python-base-debuginfo-32bit-2.7.18-33.82.1 * python-base-debugsource-2.7.18-33.82.1 * python-base-debuginfo-2.7.18-33.82.1 * python-tk-debuginfo-2.7.18-33.82.1 * python-gdbm-2.7.18-33.82.1 * python-curses-2.7.18-33.82.1 * python-debugsource-2.7.18-33.82.1 * python-curses-debuginfo-2.7.18-33.82.1 * python-debuginfo-2.7.18-33.82.1 * libpython2_7-1_0-debuginfo-2.7.18-33.82.1 * python-2.7.18-33.82.1 * python-gdbm-debuginfo-2.7.18-33.82.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-0864.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-11972.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-15308.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-1703.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-3219.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-3276.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-6357.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-7210.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-8328.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-8643.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1257599 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262467 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263083 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263442 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263443 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264962 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265268 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266669 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267581 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269066 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269788 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271192 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 28 20:51:31 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2026 20:51:31 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3861-1: important: Security update for rsyslog Message-ID: <178795029138.2133.14712730083786958769@2eb657abeeed> # Security update for rsyslog Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3861-1 Release Date: 2026-08-28T13:05:23Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1275926 Affected Products: * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 * Server Applications Module 15-SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 * SUSE Package Hub 15 15-SP7 An update that has one security fix can now be installed. ## Description: This update for rsyslog fixes the following issue: * Heap buffer overflow in the core `RainerScript` `replace()` function (bsc#1275926). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Basesystem-15-SP7-2026-3861=1 * SUSE Package Hub 15 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Packagehub-Subpackages-15-SP7-2026-3861=1 * Server Applications Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Server-Applications-15-SP7-2026-3861=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Package Hub 15 15-SP7 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * rsyslog-module-kafka-8.2406.0-150700.3.10.1 * rsyslog-debuginfo-8.2406.0-150700.3.10.1 * rsyslog-module-kafka-debuginfo-8.2406.0-150700.3.10.1 * rsyslog-debugsource-8.2406.0-150700.3.10.1 * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * rsyslog-debuginfo-8.2406.0-150700.3.10.1 * rsyslog-debugsource-8.2406.0-150700.3.10.1 * rsyslog-module-ossl-8.2406.0-150700.3.10.1 * rsyslog-8.2406.0-150700.3.10.1 * rsyslog-module-ossl-debuginfo-8.2406.0-150700.3.10.1 * Server Applications Module 15-SP7 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * rsyslog-module-relp-debuginfo-8.2406.0-150700.3.10.1 * rsyslog-module-gtls-8.2406.0-150700.3.10.1 * rsyslog-module-relp-8.2406.0-150700.3.10.1 * rsyslog-module-gssapi-8.2406.0-150700.3.10.1 * rsyslog-module-snmp-debuginfo-8.2406.0-150700.3.10.1 * rsyslog-module-gssapi-debuginfo-8.2406.0-150700.3.10.1 * rsyslog-module-mmnormalize-8.2406.0-150700.3.10.1 * rsyslog-module-pgsql-8.2406.0-150700.3.10.1 * rsyslog-debuginfo-8.2406.0-150700.3.10.1 * rsyslog-module-mysql-debuginfo-8.2406.0-150700.3.10.1 * rsyslog-module-udpspoof-debuginfo-8.2406.0-150700.3.10.1 * rsyslog-debugsource-8.2406.0-150700.3.10.1 * rsyslog-module-mysql-8.2406.0-150700.3.10.1 * rsyslog-module-mmnormalize-debuginfo-8.2406.0-150700.3.10.1 * rsyslog-module-snmp-8.2406.0-150700.3.10.1 * rsyslog-module-udpspoof-8.2406.0-150700.3.10.1 * rsyslog-module-pgsql-debuginfo-8.2406.0-150700.3.10.1 * rsyslog-module-gtls-debuginfo-8.2406.0-150700.3.10.1 ## References: * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275926 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 28 20:52:09 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2026 20:52:09 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3860-1: important: Security update for rsyslog Message-ID: <178795032980.2133.5277979234071984209@2eb657abeeed> # Security update for rsyslog Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3860-1 Release Date: 2026-08-28T13:04:48Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1275926 Affected Products: * Galera for Ericsson 15 SP6 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 An update that has one security fix can now be installed. ## Description: This update for rsyslog fixes the following issue: * Heap buffer overflow in the core `RainerScript` `replace()` function (bsc#1275926). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * openSUSE Leap 15.6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3860=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP6-LTSS-2026-3860=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP6-2026-3860=1 * Galera for Ericsson 15 SP6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP6-ERICSSON-2026-3860=1 ## Package List: * openSUSE Leap 15.6 (aarch64 i586 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * rsyslog-module-dbi-8.2406.0-150600.12.22.1 * rsyslog-module-omhttpfs-8.2406.0-150600.12.22.1 * rsyslog-module-ossl-debuginfo-8.2406.0-150600.12.22.1 * rsyslog-module-gcrypt-8.2406.0-150600.12.22.1 * rsyslog-module-mysql-8.2406.0-150600.12.22.1 * rsyslog-debuginfo-8.2406.0-150600.12.22.1 * rsyslog-module-ossl-8.2406.0-150600.12.22.1 * rsyslog-module-omamqp1-8.2406.0-150600.12.22.1 * rsyslog-module-snmp-8.2406.0-150600.12.22.1 * rsyslog-debugsource-8.2406.0-150600.12.22.1 * rsyslog-module-gssapi-debuginfo-8.2406.0-150600.12.22.1 * rsyslog-module-gssapi-8.2406.0-150600.12.22.1 * rsyslog-module-udpspoof-8.2406.0-150600.12.22.1 * rsyslog-module-kafka-8.2406.0-150600.12.22.1 * rsyslog-module-pgsql-debuginfo-8.2406.0-150600.12.22.1 * rsyslog-module-gcrypt-debuginfo-8.2406.0-150600.12.22.1 * rsyslog-module-dbi-debuginfo-8.2406.0-150600.12.22.1 * rsyslog-module-kafka-debuginfo-8.2406.0-150600.12.22.1 * rsyslog-module-relp-debuginfo-8.2406.0-150600.12.22.1 * rsyslog-module-snmp-debuginfo-8.2406.0-150600.12.22.1 * rsyslog-module-omtcl-8.2406.0-150600.12.22.1 * rsyslog-module-omamqp1-debuginfo-8.2406.0-150600.12.22.1 * rsyslog-module-gtls-debuginfo-8.2406.0-150600.12.22.1 * rsyslog-diag-tools-8.2406.0-150600.12.22.1 * rsyslog-devel-8.2406.0-150600.12.22.1 * rsyslog-module-omtcl-debuginfo-8.2406.0-150600.12.22.1 * rsyslog-8.2406.0-150600.12.22.1 * rsyslog-module-udpspoof-debuginfo-8.2406.0-150600.12.22.1 * rsyslog-diag-tools-debuginfo-8.2406.0-150600.12.22.1 * rsyslog-doc-8.2406.0-150600.12.22.1 * rsyslog-module-gtls-8.2406.0-150600.12.22.1 * rsyslog-module-omhttpfs-debuginfo-8.2406.0-150600.12.22.1 * rsyslog-module-mmnormalize-debuginfo-8.2406.0-150600.12.22.1 * rsyslog-module-mmnormalize-8.2406.0-150600.12.22.1 * rsyslog-module-elasticsearch-debuginfo-8.2406.0-150600.12.22.1 * rsyslog-module-elasticsearch-8.2406.0-150600.12.22.1 * rsyslog-module-pgsql-8.2406.0-150600.12.22.1 * rsyslog-module-mysql-debuginfo-8.2406.0-150600.12.22.1 * rsyslog-module-relp-8.2406.0-150600.12.22.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * rsyslog-module-ossl-debuginfo-8.2406.0-150600.12.22.1 * rsyslog-module-mysql-8.2406.0-150600.12.22.1 * rsyslog-debuginfo-8.2406.0-150600.12.22.1 * rsyslog-module-ossl-8.2406.0-150600.12.22.1 * rsyslog-module-snmp-8.2406.0-150600.12.22.1 * rsyslog-debugsource-8.2406.0-150600.12.22.1 * rsyslog-module-gssapi-debuginfo-8.2406.0-150600.12.22.1 * rsyslog-module-udpspoof-8.2406.0-150600.12.22.1 * rsyslog-module-gssapi-8.2406.0-150600.12.22.1 * rsyslog-module-pgsql-debuginfo-8.2406.0-150600.12.22.1 * rsyslog-module-relp-debuginfo-8.2406.0-150600.12.22.1 * rsyslog-module-snmp-debuginfo-8.2406.0-150600.12.22.1 * rsyslog-module-gtls-debuginfo-8.2406.0-150600.12.22.1 * rsyslog-8.2406.0-150600.12.22.1 * rsyslog-module-udpspoof-debuginfo-8.2406.0-150600.12.22.1 * rsyslog-module-gtls-8.2406.0-150600.12.22.1 * rsyslog-module-mmnormalize-debuginfo-8.2406.0-150600.12.22.1 * rsyslog-module-mmnormalize-8.2406.0-150600.12.22.1 * rsyslog-module-pgsql-8.2406.0-150600.12.22.1 * rsyslog-module-mysql-debuginfo-8.2406.0-150600.12.22.1 * rsyslog-module-relp-8.2406.0-150600.12.22.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 (ppc64le x86_64) * rsyslog-module-ossl-debuginfo-8.2406.0-150600.12.22.1 * rsyslog-module-mysql-8.2406.0-150600.12.22.1 * rsyslog-debuginfo-8.2406.0-150600.12.22.1 * rsyslog-module-ossl-8.2406.0-150600.12.22.1 * rsyslog-module-snmp-8.2406.0-150600.12.22.1 * rsyslog-debugsource-8.2406.0-150600.12.22.1 * rsyslog-module-gssapi-debuginfo-8.2406.0-150600.12.22.1 * rsyslog-module-gssapi-8.2406.0-150600.12.22.1 * rsyslog-module-udpspoof-8.2406.0-150600.12.22.1 * rsyslog-module-pgsql-debuginfo-8.2406.0-150600.12.22.1 * rsyslog-module-relp-debuginfo-8.2406.0-150600.12.22.1 * rsyslog-module-snmp-debuginfo-8.2406.0-150600.12.22.1 * rsyslog-module-gtls-debuginfo-8.2406.0-150600.12.22.1 * rsyslog-8.2406.0-150600.12.22.1 * rsyslog-module-udpspoof-debuginfo-8.2406.0-150600.12.22.1 * rsyslog-module-gtls-8.2406.0-150600.12.22.1 * rsyslog-module-mmnormalize-debuginfo-8.2406.0-150600.12.22.1 * rsyslog-module-mmnormalize-8.2406.0-150600.12.22.1 * rsyslog-module-pgsql-8.2406.0-150600.12.22.1 * rsyslog-module-mysql-debuginfo-8.2406.0-150600.12.22.1 * rsyslog-module-relp-8.2406.0-150600.12.22.1 * Galera for Ericsson 15 SP6 (x86_64) * rsyslog-devel-8.2406.0-150600.12.22.1 ## References: * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275926 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 28 20:53:05 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2026 20:53:05 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3859-1: important: Security update for rsyslog Message-ID: <178795038523.2133.11683548437923187105@2eb657abeeed> # Security update for rsyslog Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3859-1 Release Date: 2026-08-28T13:04:25Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1275926 Affected Products: * openSUSE Leap 15.4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 An update that has one security fix can now be installed. ## Description: This update for rsyslog fixes the following issue: * Heap buffer overflow in the core `RainerScript` `replace()` function (bsc#1275926). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP5-LTSS-2026-3859=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP4-LTSS-2026-3859=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP4-2026-3859=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP4-ESPOS-2026-3859=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP5-ESPOS-2026-3859=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP4-LTSS-2026-3859=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP5-2026-3859=1 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3859=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP5-LTSS-2026-3859=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 (aarch64 x86_64) * rsyslog-module-ossl-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-module-relp-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-module-gtls-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-module-gssapi-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-module-pgsql-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-module-relp-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-module-mmnormalize-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-module-mmnormalize-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-module-mysql-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-module-ossl-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-module-snmp-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-module-udpspoof-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-module-pgsql-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-module-snmp-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-module-gssapi-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-module-mysql-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-module-gtls-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-module-udpspoof-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-debugsource-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * rsyslog-module-ossl-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-module-relp-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-module-gtls-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-module-gssapi-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-module-pgsql-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-module-relp-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-module-mmnormalize-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-module-mmnormalize-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-module-mysql-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-module-ossl-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-module-snmp-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-module-udpspoof-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-module-pgsql-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-module-snmp-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-module-gssapi-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-module-mysql-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-module-gtls-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-module-udpspoof-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-debugsource-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * rsyslog-module-ossl-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-module-relp-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-module-gtls-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-module-gssapi-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-module-pgsql-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-module-relp-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-module-mmnormalize-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-module-mmnormalize-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-module-mysql-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-module-ossl-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-module-snmp-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-module-udpspoof-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-module-pgsql-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-module-snmp-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-module-gssapi-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-module-mysql-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-module-gtls-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-module-udpspoof-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-debugsource-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 (aarch64 i586 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * rsyslog-module-ossl-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-module-gcrypt-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-module-elasticsearch-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-module-omamqp1-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-module-relp-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-module-omhttpfs-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-module-gtls-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-diag-tools-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-module-gssapi-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-module-omtcl-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-module-pgsql-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-module-omamqp1-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-module-omhttpfs-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-module-relp-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-module-mmnormalize-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-module-elasticsearch-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-module-mmnormalize-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-module-mysql-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-module-ossl-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-module-snmp-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-module-gcrypt-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-module-udpspoof-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-doc-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-module-kafka-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-module-pgsql-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-module-snmp-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-module-gssapi-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-module-mysql-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-module-dbi-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-module-omtcl-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-module-gtls-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-module-udpspoof-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-debugsource-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-diag-tools-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-module-kafka-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-module-dbi-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 (aarch64 x86_64) * rsyslog-module-ossl-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-module-relp-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-module-gtls-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-module-gssapi-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-module-pgsql-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-module-relp-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-module-mmnormalize-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-module-mmnormalize-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-module-mysql-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-module-ossl-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-module-snmp-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-module-udpspoof-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-module-pgsql-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-module-snmp-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-module-gssapi-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-module-mysql-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-module-gtls-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-module-udpspoof-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-debugsource-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 (ppc64le x86_64) * rsyslog-module-ossl-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-module-relp-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-module-gtls-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-module-gssapi-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-module-pgsql-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-module-relp-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-module-mmnormalize-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-module-mmnormalize-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-module-mysql-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-module-ossl-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-module-snmp-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-module-udpspoof-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-module-pgsql-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-module-snmp-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-module-gssapi-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-module-mysql-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-module-gtls-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-module-udpspoof-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-debugsource-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 (aarch64 x86_64) * rsyslog-module-ossl-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-module-relp-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-module-gtls-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-module-gssapi-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-module-pgsql-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-module-relp-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-module-mmnormalize-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-module-mmnormalize-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-module-mysql-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-module-ossl-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-module-snmp-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-module-udpspoof-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-module-pgsql-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-module-snmp-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-module-gssapi-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-module-mysql-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-module-gtls-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-module-udpspoof-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-debugsource-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 (ppc64le x86_64) * rsyslog-module-ossl-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-module-relp-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-module-gtls-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-module-gssapi-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-module-pgsql-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-module-relp-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-module-mmnormalize-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-module-mmnormalize-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-module-mysql-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-module-ossl-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-module-snmp-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-module-udpspoof-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-module-pgsql-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-module-snmp-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-module-gssapi-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-module-mysql-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-module-gtls-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-module-udpspoof-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-debugsource-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 (aarch64 x86_64) * rsyslog-module-ossl-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-module-relp-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-module-gtls-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-module-gssapi-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-module-pgsql-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-module-relp-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-module-mmnormalize-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-module-mmnormalize-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-module-mysql-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-module-ossl-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-module-snmp-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-module-udpspoof-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-module-pgsql-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-module-snmp-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-module-gssapi-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-module-mysql-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-module-gtls-debuginfo-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-module-udpspoof-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 * rsyslog-debugsource-8.2306.0-150400.5.43.1 ## References: * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275926 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Fri Aug 28 20:54:21 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2026 20:54:21 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3855-1: important: Security update for python36 Message-ID: <178795046198.2133.2033263787751350281@2eb657abeeed> # Security update for python36 Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3855-1 Release Date: 2026-08-28T12:15:51Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1257599 * bsc#1261969 * bsc#1262098 * bsc#1262319 * bsc#1262467 * bsc#1262654 * bsc#1263083 * bsc#1263442 * bsc#1263443 * bsc#1264962 * bsc#1265268 * bsc#1266669 * bsc#1267581 * bsc#1267821 * bsc#1268977 * bsc#1269066 * bsc#1269788 * bsc#1269959 * bsc#1271192 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-0864 * CVE-2026-11940 * CVE-2026-11972 * CVE-2026-1502 * CVE-2026-15308 * CVE-2026-1703 * CVE-2026-3219 * CVE-2026-3276 * CVE-2026-4360 * CVE-2026-4786 * CVE-2026-6019 * CVE-2026-6100 * CVE-2026-6357 * CVE-2026-7210 * CVE-2026-7774 * CVE-2026-8328 * CVE-2026-8643 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-0864 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-0864 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-0864 ( NVD ): 4.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:P/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-0864 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-11940 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-11940 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-11940 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:N/SC:H/SI:H/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-11972 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-11972 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-11972 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-1502 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:P/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-1502 ( SUSE ): 4.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-1502 ( NVD ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:P/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-15308 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-15308 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-15308 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-15308 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-1703 ( SUSE ): 2.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:A/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-1703 ( SUSE ): 3.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-1703 ( NVD ): 2.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:A/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-3219 ( SUSE ): 4.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:A/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-3219 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-3219 ( NVD ): 4.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:A/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-3276 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-3276 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-3276 ( NVD ): 6.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-4360 ( SUSE ): 2.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:P/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-4360 ( SUSE ): 2.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-4360 ( NVD ): 2.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:P/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-4360 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-4786 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:A/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-4786 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:L * CVE-2026-4786 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:A/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-4786 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:L * CVE-2026-6019 ( SUSE ): 2.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-6019 ( SUSE ): 3.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-6019 ( NVD ): 2.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-6019 ( NVD ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:C/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-6100 ( SUSE ): 9.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-6100 ( SUSE ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-6100 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-6100 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-6357 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:A/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-6357 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-6357 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:A/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-7210 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-7210 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-7210 ( NVD ): 6.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-7210 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-7774 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-7774 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-7774 ( NVD ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:A/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-8328 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-8328 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-8328 ( NVD ): 5.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:A/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-8643 ( SUSE ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-8643 ( NVD ): 4.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:A/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-8643 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-8643 ( NVD ): 8.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 12 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS Extended Security * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 12 SP5 An update that solves 17 vulnerabilities and has two security fixes can now be installed. ## Description: This update for python36 fixes the following issues: * CVE-2026-0864: improper handling of line-ending characters can lead to configuration file injection when the `configparser` module is used (bsc#1269066). * CVE-2026-1502: HTTP client proxy tunnel headers not validated for CR/LF bytes (bsc#1261969). * CVE-2026-1703: files may be extracted outside the installation directory when installing and extracting maliciously crafted `wheel` archives (bsc#1257599). * CVE-2026-3219: `pip` handles concatenated tar and ZIP files as ZIP files regardless of filename or whether a file is both a tar and ZIP file (bsc#1262467). * CVE-2026-3276: quadratic complexity in `unicodedata.normalize()` can lead to DoS when processing specially crafted Unicode input (bsc#1267581). * CVE-2026-4360: in the `Tarfile.extract()` function, the filter parameter is not passed properly when extracting hardlinks (bsc#1269959). * CVE-2026-4786: URLs prefixed with `%action` can pass the dash-prefix safety check and allow for command injection (bsc#1262319). * CVE-2026-6019: `BaseCookie.js_output()` does not neutralize characters in cookie values embedded in JS (bsc#1262654). * CVE-2026-6100: use-after-free in decompression modules when a memory allocation fails with `MemoryError` and the decompression instance is re- used (bsc#1262098). * CVE-2026-6357: `pip` `self-update` functionality can import newly installed modules after wheel installation (bsc#1263442, bsc#1263443). * CVE-2026-7210: `xml.parsers.expat` and `xml.etree.ElementTree` use insufficient entropy for Expat hash-flooding protection (bsc#1264962). * CVE-2026-7774: `tarfile.data_filter` path traversal bypass allows writing outside the extraction directory (bsc#1267821). * CVE-2026-8328: `ftpcp()` does not use actual peer address and trusts server- supplied PASV host address (bsc#1265268). * CVE-2026-8643: path traversal via malicious entry point name in `pip` `wheel` installation allows arbitrary file overwrite (bsc#1266669). * CVE-2026-11940: tarfile extraction filter bypass via a crafted archive allows escaping the destination directory and enables arbitrary file reads and writes (bsc#1268977). * CVE-2026-11972: infinite loop due to improper EOF handling in the `tarfile` module streaming mode can lead to DoS (bsc#1269788). * CVE-2026-15308: incremental `HTMLParser` allows CPU-exhaustion DoS via repeated unterminated markup declarations (bsc#1271192). * Regression in `http.cookies` due to CVE-2026-6019 fix not handling non-ASCII characters correctly (bsc#1263083). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-SERVER-12-SP5-LTSS-2026-3855=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS Extended Security zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-SERVER-12-SP5-LTSS-EXTENDED-SECURITY-2026-3855=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS Extended Security (x86_64) * python36-base-3.6.15-116.1 * python36-debuginfo-3.6.15-116.1 * python36-devel-3.6.15-116.1 * python36-3.6.15-116.1 * python36-debugsource-3.6.15-116.1 * libpython3_6m1_0-32bit-3.6.15-116.1 * libpython3_6m1_0-debuginfo-3.6.15-116.1 * python36-base-debuginfo-3.6.15-116.1 * libpython3_6m1_0-debuginfo-32bit-3.6.15-116.1 * libpython3_6m1_0-3.6.15-116.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS (s390x x86_64) * libpython3_6m1_0-32bit-3.6.15-116.1 * libpython3_6m1_0-debuginfo-32bit-3.6.15-116.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * python36-base-3.6.15-116.1 * python36-debuginfo-3.6.15-116.1 * python36-devel-3.6.15-116.1 * python36-3.6.15-116.1 * python36-debugsource-3.6.15-116.1 * libpython3_6m1_0-debuginfo-3.6.15-116.1 * python36-base-debuginfo-3.6.15-116.1 * libpython3_6m1_0-3.6.15-116.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-0864.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-11940.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-11972.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-1502.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-15308.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-1703.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-3219.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-3276.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-4360.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-4786.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-6019.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-6100.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-6357.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-7210.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-7774.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-8328.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-8643.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1257599 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1261969 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262098 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262319 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262467 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262654 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263083 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263442 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263443 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264962 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265268 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266669 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267581 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267821 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268977 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269066 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269788 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269959 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271192 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 31 08:30:24 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2026 08:30:24 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3872-1: important: Security update for libcares2 Message-ID: <178816502408.200.9164984035531234144@f2d94a75072c> # Security update for libcares2 Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3872-1 Release Date: 2026-08-28T17:57:16Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1270416 * bsc#1276290 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-33630 * CVE-2026-69184 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-33630 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-33630 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-69184 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 12 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS Extended Security * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 12 SP5 An update that solves two vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for libcares2 fixes the following issues: * CVE-2026-33630: Use-after-free / double-free in c-ares query-completion handling, remotely triggerable via ares_getaddrinfo() over TCP (bsc#1270416). * CVE-2026-69184: CPU-exhaustion denial of service via unbounded DNS name compression pointer chains (bsc#1276290). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-SERVER-12-SP5-LTSS-2026-3872=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS Extended Security zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-SERVER-12-SP5-LTSS-EXTENDED-SECURITY-2026-3872=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * libcares2-debugsource-1.9.1-9.24.1 * libcares-devel-1.9.1-9.24.1 * libcares2-1.9.1-9.24.1 * libcares2-debuginfo-1.9.1-9.24.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS Extended Security (x86_64) * libcares2-debuginfo-1.9.1-9.24.1 * libcares-devel-1.9.1-9.24.1 * libcares2-debugsource-1.9.1-9.24.1 * libcares2-1.9.1-9.24.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-33630.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-69184.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270416 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1276290 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 31 08:31:04 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2026 08:31:04 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3871-1: moderate: Security update for openvpn Message-ID: <178816506468.200.2556553821564940116@f2d94a75072c> # Security update for openvpn Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3871-1 Release Date: 2026-08-28T17:52:27Z Rating: moderate References: * bsc#1267945 * bsc#1273127 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-12932 * CVE-2026-35058 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-12932 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-12932 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-12932 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-12932 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-35058 ( SUSE ): 6.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-35058 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-35058 ( NVD ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:P/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:H/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-35058 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H Affected Products: * openSUSE Leap 15.4 An update that solves two vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for openvpn fixes the following issues: * CVE-2026-12932: memory leak using --tls-crypt-v2 (bsc#1273127). * CVE-2026-35058: improper validation of packet length can lead to a denial of service (bsc#1267945). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * openSUSE Leap 15.4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3871=1 ## Package List: * openSUSE Leap 15.4 (aarch64 i586 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * openvpn-auth-pam-plugin-2.5.6-150400.3.12.1 * openvpn-down-root-plugin-2.5.6-150400.3.12.1 * openvpn-debugsource-2.5.6-150400.3.12.1 * openvpn-2.5.6-150400.3.12.1 * openvpn-auth-pam-plugin-debuginfo-2.5.6-150400.3.12.1 * openvpn-debuginfo-2.5.6-150400.3.12.1 * openvpn-devel-2.5.6-150400.3.12.1 * openvpn-down-root-plugin-debuginfo-2.5.6-150400.3.12.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-12932.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-35058.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267945 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273127 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 31 08:32:03 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2026 08:32:03 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3870-1: important: Security update for python312 Message-ID: <178816512365.200.16049998527099178944@f2d94a75072c> # Security update for python312 Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3870-1 Release Date: 2026-08-28T17:51:57Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1263083 Affected Products: * openSUSE Leap 15.6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 An update that has one security fix can now be installed. ## Description: This update for python312 fixes the following issues: * Regression in `http.cookies` (bsc#1263083). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP6-LTSS-2026-3870=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP6-2026-3870=1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3870=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * python312-base-debuginfo-3.12.13-150600.3.65.1 * python312-base-3.12.13-150600.3.65.1 * python312-tk-debuginfo-3.12.13-150600.3.65.1 * python312-debuginfo-3.12.13-150600.3.65.1 * python312-tk-3.12.13-150600.3.65.1 * python312-debugsource-3.12.13-150600.3.65.1 * python312-core-debugsource-3.12.13-150600.3.65.1 * python312-devel-3.12.13-150600.3.65.1 * python312-dbm-3.12.13-150600.3.65.1 * python312-curses-debuginfo-3.12.13-150600.3.65.1 * libpython3_12-1_0-debuginfo-3.12.13-150600.3.65.1 * python312-curses-3.12.13-150600.3.65.1 * python312-tools-3.12.13-150600.3.65.1 * libpython3_12-1_0-3.12.13-150600.3.65.1 * python312-3.12.13-150600.3.65.1 * python312-dbm-debuginfo-3.12.13-150600.3.65.1 * python312-idle-3.12.13-150600.3.65.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 (aarch64_ilp32) * libpython3_12-1_0-64bit-3.12.13-150600.3.65.1 * libpython3_12-1_0-64bit-debuginfo-3.12.13-150600.3.65.1 * python312-base-64bit-debuginfo-3.12.13-150600.3.65.1 * python312-64bit-debuginfo-3.12.13-150600.3.65.1 * python312-64bit-3.12.13-150600.3.65.1 * python312-base-64bit-3.12.13-150600.3.65.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 (aarch64 i586 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * python312-curses-3.12.13-150600.3.65.1 * python312-3.12.13-150600.3.65.1 * python312-idle-3.12.13-150600.3.65.1 * python312-doc-devhelp-3.12.13-150600.3.65.1 * python312-tk-debuginfo-3.12.13-150600.3.65.1 * python312-debuginfo-3.12.13-150600.3.65.1 * python312-curses-debuginfo-3.12.13-150600.3.65.1 * python312-dbm-debuginfo-3.12.13-150600.3.65.1 * python312-testsuite-3.12.13-150600.3.65.1 * python312-base-debuginfo-3.12.13-150600.3.65.1 * python312-debugsource-3.12.13-150600.3.65.1 * python312-core-debugsource-3.12.13-150600.3.65.1 * python312-dbm-3.12.13-150600.3.65.1 * python312-devel-3.12.13-150600.3.65.1 * python312-testsuite-debuginfo-3.12.13-150600.3.65.1 * python312-base-3.12.13-150600.3.65.1 * python312-doc-3.12.13-150600.3.65.1 * python312-tk-3.12.13-150600.3.65.1 * libpython3_12-1_0-debuginfo-3.12.13-150600.3.65.1 * python312-tools-3.12.13-150600.3.65.1 * libpython3_12-1_0-3.12.13-150600.3.65.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 (x86_64) * python312-32bit-3.12.13-150600.3.65.1 * libpython3_12-1_0-32bit-debuginfo-3.12.13-150600.3.65.1 * python312-base-32bit-3.12.13-150600.3.65.1 * libpython3_12-1_0-32bit-3.12.13-150600.3.65.1 * python312-32bit-debuginfo-3.12.13-150600.3.65.1 * python312-base-32bit-debuginfo-3.12.13-150600.3.65.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 (ppc64le x86_64) * python312-base-3.12.13-150600.3.65.1 * python312-base-debuginfo-3.12.13-150600.3.65.1 * python312-tk-debuginfo-3.12.13-150600.3.65.1 * python312-debuginfo-3.12.13-150600.3.65.1 * python312-tk-3.12.13-150600.3.65.1 * python312-debugsource-3.12.13-150600.3.65.1 * python312-core-debugsource-3.12.13-150600.3.65.1 * python312-devel-3.12.13-150600.3.65.1 * python312-dbm-3.12.13-150600.3.65.1 * python312-curses-3.12.13-150600.3.65.1 * python312-curses-debuginfo-3.12.13-150600.3.65.1 * libpython3_12-1_0-debuginfo-3.12.13-150600.3.65.1 * python312-tools-3.12.13-150600.3.65.1 * libpython3_12-1_0-3.12.13-150600.3.65.1 * python312-3.12.13-150600.3.65.1 * python312-dbm-debuginfo-3.12.13-150600.3.65.1 * python312-idle-3.12.13-150600.3.65.1 ## References: * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263083 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 31 08:33:00 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2026 08:33:00 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3869-1: important: Security update for 7zip Message-ID: <178816518059.200.5182050163744418777@f2d94a75072c> # Security update for 7zip Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3869-1 Release Date: 2026-08-28T17:50:55Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1273065 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-14266 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-14266 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-14266 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-14266 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-14266 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.0/AV:L/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 An update that solves one vulnerability can now be installed. ## Description: This update for 7zip fixes the following issue: * CVE-2026-14266: heap buffer overflow when processing XZ chunked data can lead to remote code execution (bsc#1273065). Changes for 7zip: * Updated to 26.02. ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP5-2026-3869=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP5-LTSS-2026-3869=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP6-LTSS-2026-3869=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP5-LTSS-2026-3869=1 * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Basesystem-15-SP7-2026-3869=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP5-ESPOS-2026-3869=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP4-LTSS-2026-3869=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP4-LTSS-2026-3869=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP6-2026-3869=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP4-2026-3869=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP4-ESPOS-2026-3869=1 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3869=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * 7zip-26.02-150400.9.9.1 * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * 7zip-26.02-150400.9.9.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 (aarch64 i586 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * 7zip-26.02-150400.9.9.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * 7zip-26.02-150400.9.9.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 (ppc64le x86_64) * 7zip-26.02-150400.9.9.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 (aarch64 x86_64) * 7zip-26.02-150400.9.9.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 (aarch64 x86_64) * 7zip-26.02-150400.9.9.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 (aarch64 x86_64) * 7zip-26.02-150400.9.9.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * 7zip-26.02-150400.9.9.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 (aarch64 x86_64) * 7zip-26.02-150400.9.9.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 (ppc64le x86_64) * 7zip-26.02-150400.9.9.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 (ppc64le x86_64) * 7zip-26.02-150400.9.9.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-14266.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273065 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 31 08:33:56 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2026 08:33:56 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3868-1: moderate: Security update for quagga Message-ID: <178816523660.200.4349867492816499747@f2d94a75072c> # Security update for quagga Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3868-1 Release Date: 2026-08-28T17:33:09Z Rating: moderate References: * bsc#1263974 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-37458 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-37458 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-37458 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-37458 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS Extended Security * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 12 SP5 An update that solves one vulnerability can now be installed. ## Description: This update for quagga fixes the following issue: * CVE-2026-37458: missing input validation in the `MP_REACH_NLRI` component allows authenticated attackers to cause a DoS via a crafted UPDATE message (bsc#1263974). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS Extended Security zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-SERVER-12-SP5-LTSS-EXTENDED-SECURITY-2026-3868=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS Extended Security (x86_64) * libfpm_pb0-1.1.1-17.16.1 * libospf0-debuginfo-1.1.1-17.16.1 * libzebra1-1.1.1-17.16.1 * quagga-debuginfo-1.1.1-17.16.1 * libospfapiclient0-1.1.1-17.16.1 * libquagga_pb0-1.1.1-17.16.1 * libquagga_pb0-debuginfo-1.1.1-17.16.1 * libfpm_pb0-debuginfo-1.1.1-17.16.1 * libospf0-1.1.1-17.16.1 * libzebra1-debuginfo-1.1.1-17.16.1 * quagga-devel-1.1.1-17.16.1 * quagga-1.1.1-17.16.1 * libospfapiclient0-debuginfo-1.1.1-17.16.1 * quagga-debugsource-1.1.1-17.16.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-37458.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263974 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 31 08:34:36 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2026 08:34:36 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3867-1: important: Security update for rsyslog Message-ID: <178816527611.200.5173962359133808807@f2d94a75072c> # Security update for rsyslog Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3867-1 Release Date: 2026-08-28T17:30:53Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1275926 Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 12 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS Extended Security * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 12 SP5 An update that has one security fix can now be installed. ## Description: This update for rsyslog fixes the following issue: * Heap buffer overflow in the core `RainerScript` `replace()` function (bsc#1275926). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-SERVER-12-SP5-LTSS-2026-3867=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS Extended Security zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-SERVER-12-SP5-LTSS-EXTENDED-SECURITY-2026-3867=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * rsyslog-module-gtls-8.2106.0-8.25.1 * rsyslog-module-gssapi-8.2106.0-8.25.1 * rsyslog-module-mysql-8.2106.0-8.25.1 * rsyslog-module-pgsql-debuginfo-8.2106.0-8.25.1 * rsyslog-module-udpspoof-debuginfo-8.2106.0-8.25.1 * rsyslog-module-snmp-8.2106.0-8.25.1 * rsyslog-debugsource-8.2106.0-8.25.1 * rsyslog-8.2106.0-8.25.1 * rsyslog-module-gssapi-debuginfo-8.2106.0-8.25.1 * rsyslog-diag-tools-8.2106.0-8.25.1 * rsyslog-module-udpspoof-8.2106.0-8.25.1 * rsyslog-doc-8.2106.0-8.25.1 * rsyslog-module-relp-8.2106.0-8.25.1 * rsyslog-module-mmnormalize-debuginfo-8.2106.0-8.25.1 * rsyslog-module-relp-debuginfo-8.2106.0-8.25.1 * rsyslog-module-pgsql-8.2106.0-8.25.1 * rsyslog-module-mmnormalize-8.2106.0-8.25.1 * rsyslog-module-snmp-debuginfo-8.2106.0-8.25.1 * rsyslog-module-gtls-debuginfo-8.2106.0-8.25.1 * rsyslog-debuginfo-8.2106.0-8.25.1 * rsyslog-diag-tools-debuginfo-8.2106.0-8.25.1 * rsyslog-module-mysql-debuginfo-8.2106.0-8.25.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS Extended Security (x86_64) * rsyslog-module-gtls-8.2106.0-8.25.1 * rsyslog-module-gssapi-8.2106.0-8.25.1 * rsyslog-module-mysql-8.2106.0-8.25.1 * rsyslog-module-pgsql-debuginfo-8.2106.0-8.25.1 * rsyslog-module-udpspoof-debuginfo-8.2106.0-8.25.1 * rsyslog-module-snmp-8.2106.0-8.25.1 * rsyslog-debugsource-8.2106.0-8.25.1 * rsyslog-8.2106.0-8.25.1 * rsyslog-module-gssapi-debuginfo-8.2106.0-8.25.1 * rsyslog-diag-tools-8.2106.0-8.25.1 * rsyslog-module-udpspoof-8.2106.0-8.25.1 * rsyslog-doc-8.2106.0-8.25.1 * rsyslog-module-relp-8.2106.0-8.25.1 * rsyslog-module-relp-debuginfo-8.2106.0-8.25.1 * rsyslog-module-mmnormalize-8.2106.0-8.25.1 * rsyslog-module-pgsql-8.2106.0-8.25.1 * rsyslog-debuginfo-8.2106.0-8.25.1 * rsyslog-module-snmp-debuginfo-8.2106.0-8.25.1 * rsyslog-module-gtls-debuginfo-8.2106.0-8.25.1 * rsyslog-module-mmnormalize-debuginfo-8.2106.0-8.25.1 * rsyslog-diag-tools-debuginfo-8.2106.0-8.25.1 * rsyslog-module-mysql-debuginfo-8.2106.0-8.25.1 ## References: * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275926 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 31 08:35:24 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2026 08:35:24 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3866-1: important: Security update for openssl-3 Message-ID: <178816532459.200.1613425389550651068@f2d94a75072c> # Security update for openssl-3 Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3866-1 Release Date: 2026-08-28T17:29:19Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1274774 * bsc#1274788 * bsc#1274790 * bsc#1274795 * bsc#1274797 * bsc#1275837 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-54874 * CVE-2026-63072 * CVE-2026-63074 * CVE-2026-63076 * CVE-2026-75803 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-54874 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-54874 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63072 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-63072 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63074 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-63074 ( NVD ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63076 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63076 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-75803 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N Affected Products: * openSUSE Leap 15.6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 An update that solves five vulnerabilities and has one security fix can now be installed. ## Description: This update for openssl-3 fixes the following issues: August 2026 release. * CVE-2026-54874: excessive memory use when buffering DTLS records for a future epoch (bsc#1274795). * CVE-2026-63072: heap buffer overflow in CMS key unwrapping (bsc#1274788). * CVE-2026-63074: unbounded growth of `extraCerts` cache in the CMP server (bsc#1274797). * CVE-2026-63076: invalid pointer dereference in the CMP server via crafted `protectionAlg` (bsc#1274790). * CVE-2026-75803: AEAD forgeries with empty ciphertext when using `EVP_Cipher()` (bsc#1275837). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP6-2026-3866=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP6-LTSS-2026-3866=1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3866=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 (x86_64) * libopenssl-3-fips-provider-32bit-debuginfo-3.1.4-150600.5.64.1 * libopenssl3-32bit-3.1.4-150600.5.64.1 * libopenssl-3-fips-provider-32bit-3.1.4-150600.5.64.1 * libopenssl3-32bit-debuginfo-3.1.4-150600.5.64.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 (ppc64le x86_64) * openssl-3-3.1.4-150600.5.64.1 * libopenssl3-debuginfo-3.1.4-150600.5.64.1 * libopenssl-3-devel-3.1.4-150600.5.64.1 * libopenssl-3-fips-provider-debuginfo-3.1.4-150600.5.64.1 * libopenssl3-3.1.4-150600.5.64.1 * libopenssl-3-fips-provider-3.1.4-150600.5.64.1 * openssl-3-debugsource-3.1.4-150600.5.64.1 * openssl-3-debuginfo-3.1.4-150600.5.64.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 (aarch64 i586 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * openssl-3-3.1.4-150600.5.64.1 * libopenssl3-debuginfo-3.1.4-150600.5.64.1 * libopenssl-3-devel-3.1.4-150600.5.64.1 * libopenssl-3-fips-provider-debuginfo-3.1.4-150600.5.64.1 * libopenssl3-3.1.4-150600.5.64.1 * libopenssl-3-fips-provider-3.1.4-150600.5.64.1 * openssl-3-debugsource-3.1.4-150600.5.64.1 * openssl-3-debuginfo-3.1.4-150600.5.64.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 (x86_64) * libopenssl-3-fips-provider-32bit-debuginfo-3.1.4-150600.5.64.1 * libopenssl-3-devel-32bit-3.1.4-150600.5.64.1 * libopenssl3-32bit-debuginfo-3.1.4-150600.5.64.1 * libopenssl3-32bit-3.1.4-150600.5.64.1 * libopenssl-3-fips-provider-32bit-3.1.4-150600.5.64.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 (aarch64_ilp32) * libopenssl3-64bit-3.1.4-150600.5.64.1 * libopenssl-3-fips-provider-64bit-3.1.4-150600.5.64.1 * libopenssl-3-devel-64bit-3.1.4-150600.5.64.1 * libopenssl3-64bit-debuginfo-3.1.4-150600.5.64.1 * libopenssl-3-fips-provider-64bit-debuginfo-3.1.4-150600.5.64.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 (noarch) * openssl-3-doc-3.1.4-150600.5.64.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * openssl-3-3.1.4-150600.5.64.1 * libopenssl3-debuginfo-3.1.4-150600.5.64.1 * libopenssl-3-devel-3.1.4-150600.5.64.1 * libopenssl-3-fips-provider-debuginfo-3.1.4-150600.5.64.1 * libopenssl3-3.1.4-150600.5.64.1 * libopenssl-3-fips-provider-3.1.4-150600.5.64.1 * openssl-3-debugsource-3.1.4-150600.5.64.1 * openssl-3-debuginfo-3.1.4-150600.5.64.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS (x86_64) * libopenssl-3-fips-provider-32bit-debuginfo-3.1.4-150600.5.64.1 * libopenssl3-32bit-3.1.4-150600.5.64.1 * libopenssl-3-fips-provider-32bit-3.1.4-150600.5.64.1 * libopenssl3-32bit-debuginfo-3.1.4-150600.5.64.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-54874.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63072.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63074.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63076.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-75803.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274774 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274788 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274790 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274795 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274797 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275837 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 31 12:30:24 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2026 12:30:24 -0000 Subject: SUSE-RU-2026:23345-1: important: Recommended update for resource-agents Message-ID: <178817942407.531.6972181228048651358@f2d94a75072c> # Recommended update for resource-agents Announcement ID: SUSE-RU-2026:23345-1 Release Date: 2026-08-19T12:31:31Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1249819 * bsc#1260984 * bsc#1274582 * jsc#PED-14860 * jsc#PED-15014 Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 An update that contains two features and has three fixes can now be installed. ## Description: This update for resource-agents fixes the following issues: * Update to version 4.18.0+git81.694408f0: * OCPBUGS-100303: podman-etcd: add test hooks for FNC race reproduction * OCPBUGS-100303: podman-etcd: resolve force_new_cluster race during simultaneous dual-start * mediationzone: new resource agent * ibmmq: new resource agent for IBM MQ queue managers * podman-etcd: scope sync to etcd filesystem only * spec: Remove EOL Fedora compatibility blocks from spec file * Route: restore unique="1" for destination and warn on "default" * Route: update destination parameter to non-unique * powervs-move-ip: introduce support for trusted profiles, refine handling of API return codes (bsc#1274582) * Use more flexible solution for handling the different python versions. * Update to version 4.18.0+git66.efe7eefd4: * pgsql: add dynamic replication mode management for out-of-cluster standbys * ibm-cloud-vpc-move-par: new resource agent * nvmet-*: When the nvmet kernel module is not detected, attempt to load it to avoid manual execution * oralsnr: enable support for multiple listeners per SID * rkt: delete deprecated container agent * IPaddr2: fix loop variable * OCPBUGS-84695: fix(podman-etcd): single-node crash recovery and hardened detection * IPaddr2: replace clusterip with cluster module * podman-etcd: remove cert monitoring infrastructure * Update to version 4.18.0+git51.4e6bf13c5: * azure-sap-zone: add Azure cloud environment support * ganesha-nfs: add enable_nlm, grace_period and lease_lifetime parameters * ganesha-nfs: add server_scope parameter * ganesha-nfs: add anonuid/anongid parameters * ganesha-nfs: use RecoveryRoot for the recovery directory * nfsserver: monitor nfs-mountd.service for failed states * iSCSILogicalUnit: apply fileio write cache mode at create time * nfsserver: monitor nfsdcld.service for failures or stopped state * nfsserver: dont try to stop fsidd when not present * ganesha-nfs: add generated mode (render config from parameters) * portblock: fix IPv6 rule detection in the iptables backend * doc: Fix links after master to main rename * conntrackd: fix monitor/start logic * Low: nfsserver: Correction of magic numbers and log output. * sybaseASE: dont report error about missing sybaseASE env during probe-action * nfsserver: Fixes the incorrect indentation * Mid: IPaddr2: To allow Pacemaker to handle error handling, it returns NOT_RUNNING even when down. * nfsserver: Stop fsidd when stopping nfs-server * Mid: nfsserver: Change the log level for probe and process checks at startup to info. * IPaddr2: fix interfaces named with keywords like primary, secondary, etc * OCPBUGS-83333: podman-etcd: Add learner in notify to prevent start deadlock * OCPBUGS-82190: podman-etcd: Fixed etcd learner deadlock during machine deletion * nfsserver/nfsnotify: use chown : to avoid warnings with newer versions of chown * Filesystem: always return OCF_ERR_GENERIC when another device is mounted on mountpoint to ensure relocation after trying to restart * podman-etcd: fix port 2380 binding race during install transition * oraasm: Avoid false positive start/monitor operation when critical processes are offline * ganesha-nfs: new resource agent * azure-sap-zone: new resource agent for Azure SAP zone alignment * portblock: add IPv6 support to iptables and nft backends * db2: Avoid promotion in STANDBY/REMOTE_CATCHUP_PENDING state * db2: do not use db2stop, as it sends truncation messages, which in some cases are not delivered * build: update ChangeLog for 4.18.0 * Update to version 4.18.0rc1+git0.36fef17a: * build: update ChangeLog for 4.18.0-rc1 * aws-vpc-move-ip: Add awscli_timeout option (bsc#1260984) * OCPBUGS-76538: podman-etcd: monitor/stop hardening * OCPBUGS-78482: podman-etcd: fix "Peer URLs already exists" in add_member_as_learner * Modify the return code when a mismatch between mount state and configuration is detected in monitor operation. * podman-etcd: Preserve standalone voter identity during restart * pgsql: use monitor_user for monitor-calls and use .pgpass when monitor_password is not specified * sfex_lib: dont discard 'const' qualifier * OCPBUGS-76538: podman-etcd: Removed unneeded ETCDCTL_API environment variable * db2: set reintegration when promotion is successful * Update to version 4.17.0+git43.ea0932c3: * portblock: monitor needs to also check state file of inverse action * Update to version 4.17.0+git42.a607c299: * IPaddr2: fix find_interface output * IPsrcaddr: fix grep expression, so it doesnt log "stray \ before white space" with newer versions of grep * podman-etcd: fix learner node attribute not set after etcdctl failure * docker: improve image existence check * portblock: check correct binary during validate-all * send_arp.linux/tickle_tcp: better alpine compatibility * podman-etcd: enhance etcd data backup with snapshots and retention * Update to version 4.17.0+git30.b33c378d: (jsc#PED-15014) * powervs-move-ip/powervs-subnet: fix error logging * Filesystem: optionally report "xargs ps -f" even when killing many processes * ocf-shellfunc: add ocf_log_pipe * findif.c: remove unused colonptr variable * Filesystem: use -eq/-ne for numeric variables * powervs-subnet: wait until IP is activated before running monitor-check * OCPBUGS-64765: podman-etcd: add -a option to crictl ps * Fix packages for Immutable Mode - resource-agents (jsc#PED-14860) * Update to version 4.17.0+git18.92719d83: * Filesystem: signal many processes in parallel * podman-etcd: sync environment variables with Pod manifest * OCPEDGE-2231: podman-etcd: improve error handling to support retry on start errors * Filesystem: new force_unmount=move option * Filesystem: try umount immediately after signals are sent * Filesystem: tmpfs/overlayfs have no need for systemd_drop_in * Filesystem: improve shell trace (set -x) output * OCPEDGE-2213: podman-etcd: fix to prevent learner from starting before cluster is ready * exportfs: fix grep error on stop * Update to version 4.17.0+git5.e3a22113: * podman-etcd: remove test code * ocft: fix failing tests in resource-agents v4.17.0 * OCPBUGS-60098: podman-etcd: prevent last active member from leaving the etcd member list * build: update ChangeLog for 4.17.0 * nginx: restore SELinux context for pid-file during validate-all * build: update ChangeLog for 4.17.0-rc1 * storage_mon.c: fix block-seek mask deriving it from the block-size * storage_mon.c: refactor moving up getting blocksize * storage_mon: refactor removing basically duplicate code * podman-etcd: fix count of fnc holders in container_health_check * nginx: fix ls-redirection, mute non-errors in validate-all, and set unique intervals for monitor actions * powervs-move-ip: add optional iflabel argument, increase maximum number of retries for requests * nfsserver: set systemd_running before nfsserver_validate() to avoid error message * oracle: improve monpassword description * MailTo: add s-nail support for multiple recipients * Update truly active resources count with safer empty calculation * podman-etcd: add container crash detection with coordinated recovery * db2: fix monitor_retries_sleep variable name * Filesystem: speed up get pids * podman-etcd: compute dynamic revision bump from maxRaftIndex * OCPEDGE-1502: feat: podman-etcd: add support for cert rotation * portblock: add Promoted monitor op, validate-all checks, and add "method" and "status_check" parameters * db2: use reintegration flag to avoid race condition on cluster reintegration, and removed FAL, as it's no longer needed * Redo counting of active_resources * spec: make nfs-utils a weak dependency * OCPBUGS-42808: podman-etcd: add automatic learner member promotion * portblock: fix incorrect promotable description * nfsserver: add ability to set e.g. "pipefs-directory=/run/nfs/rpc_pipefs" in /etc/nfs.conf to avoid issues with non-clustered Kerberized mounts * Update to version 4.16.0+git104.b9d8ef2b: * Enhance documentation: setproctitle_enable and background must be set correctly. (bsc#1249819) * podman-etcd: Add cluster-wide force_new_cluster attribute checking * powervs-move-ip: new resource agent * portblock: add nftables and multi-state support * podman-etcd: preserve containers for debugging * OCPBUGS-60977: podman-etcd: wrap ipv6 address in brackets for attribute_node_ip * db2: add "monitor_retries", "monitor_sleep", and "monitor_retry_all_errors" parameters to be able to avoid failing on first try * db2: add "skip_basic_sql_health_check" parameter to avoid failing on systems with high load * Update to version 4.16.0+git92.52e588f2: * Fix shellcheck errors on output redirection [SC2328] ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1466=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 (ppc64le x86_64) * resource-agents-debuginfo-4.18.0+git81.694408f0-160000.1.1 * resource-agents-debugsource-4.18.0+git81.694408f0-160000.1.1 * resource-agents-4.18.0+git81.694408f0-160000.1.1 ## References: * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1249819 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1260984 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274582 * https://jira.suse.com/browse/PED-14860 * https://jira.suse.com/browse/PED-15014 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 31 12:30:49 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2026 12:30:49 -0000 Subject: SUSE-RU-2026:23344-1: moderate: Recommended update for qclib Message-ID: <178817944976.531.8226517262668436296@f2d94a75072c> # Recommended update for qclib Announcement ID: SUSE-RU-2026:23344-1 Release Date: 2026-08-24T19:09:00Z Rating: moderate References: * bsc#1263992 Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 An update that has one fix can now be installed. ## Description: This update for qclib fixes the following issues: * Upgrade qclib to 2.5.2 (bsc#1263992): * Changes: * Recognize IBM z17 single frame and LinuxONE Rockhopper models * Added requires `glibc-gconv-modules-extra` * Bug fixes: * Fix duplicate LPAR group entries ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1491=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 (s390x) * qclib-2.5.2-160000.1.1 * qclib-debuginfo-2.5.2-160000.1.1 * libqc2-debuginfo-2.5.2-160000.1.1 * qclib-debugsource-2.5.2-160000.1.1 * libqc2-2.5.2-160000.1.1 ## References: * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263992 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 31 12:31:45 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2026 12:31:45 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23343-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 1 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 16) Message-ID: <178817950514.531.2435680778537137225@f2d94a75072c> # Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 1 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 16) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23343-1 Release Date: 2026-08-26T19:11:33Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1253437 * bsc#1259134 * bsc#1262213 * bsc#1263791 * bsc#1264078 * bsc#1264483 * bsc#1265306 * bsc#1266668 * bsc#1267362 * bsc#1268281 * bsc#1268624 * bsc#1269034 * bsc#1269196 * bsc#1269282 * bsc#1269803 * bsc#1269822 * bsc#1269885 * bsc#1269903 * bsc#1270023 * bsc#1270024 * bsc#1270300 * bsc#1271543 * bsc#1271867 * bsc#1272139 Cross-References: * CVE-2025-40204 * CVE-2026-23161 * CVE-2026-23449 * CVE-2026-31629 * CVE-2026-31759 * CVE-2026-43077 * CVE-2026-43109 * CVE-2026-43110 * CVE-2026-43206 * CVE-2026-46037 * CVE-2026-46242 * CVE-2026-46274 * CVE-2026-46319 * CVE-2026-52923 * CVE-2026-52956 * CVE-2026-52972 * CVE-2026-53133 * CVE-2026-53182 * CVE-2026-53205 * CVE-2026-53224 * CVE-2026-53233 * CVE-2026-53246 * CVE-2026-64530 * CVE-2026-64600 CVSS scores: * CVE-2025-40204 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-40204 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2025-40204 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23161 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23161 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23161 ( NVD ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-23161 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23449 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23449 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23449 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31629 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31629 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31629 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31759 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31759 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31759 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43077 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43077 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43077 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43109 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43109 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43109 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43110 ( SUSE ): 7.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:H/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43110 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43110 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43206 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43206 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46037 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( SUSE ): 8.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46274 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46274 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53182 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53182 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53182 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53205 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53205 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53205 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53233 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53233 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53233 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 An update that solves 24 vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 6.12.0-160000.6.1 fixes various security issues. The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2025-40204: sctp: Fix MAC comparison to be constant-time (bsc#1253437). * CVE-2026-23161: mm/shmem, swap: fix race of truncate and swap entry split (bsc#1259134). * CVE-2026-23449: net/sched: teql: Fix double-free in teql_master_xmit (bsc#1262213). * CVE-2026-31629: nfc: llcp: add missing return after LLCP_CLOSED checks (bsc#1263791). * CVE-2026-31759: usb: ulpi: fix double free in ulpi_register_interface() error path (bsc#1264078). * CVE-2026-43077: crypto: algif_aead - Fix minimum RX size check for decryption (bsc#1265306). * CVE-2026-43109: x86: shadow stacks: proper error handling for mmap lock (bsc#1269282). * CVE-2026-43110: wifi: brcmfmac: validate bsscfg indices in IF events (bsc#1264483). * CVE-2026-43206: drm/amdkfd: Fix out-of-bounds write in kfd_event_page_set() (bsc#1266668). * CVE-2026-46037: ipv4: icmp: validate reply type before using icmp_pointers (bsc#1267362). * CVE-2026-46242: eventpoll: fix ep_remove struct eventpoll / struct file UAF (bsc#1270300). * CVE-2026-46274: io-wq: check that the predecessor is hashed in io_wq_remove_pending() (bsc#1268624). * CVE-2026-46319: net/sched: act_ct: Only release RCU read lock after ct_ft (bsc#1268281). * CVE-2026-52923: ipc: limit next_id allocation to the valid ID range (bsc#1269034). * CVE-2026-52956: libceph: Fix potential out-of-bounds access in __ceph_x_decrypt() (bsc#1272139). * CVE-2026-52972: crypto: af_alg - Cap AEAD AD length to 0x80000000 (bsc#1269196). * CVE-2026-53133: RDMA/umem: Fix truncation for block sizes >= 4G (bsc#1269822). * CVE-2026-53182: wifi: nl80211: reject oversized EMA RNR lists (bsc#1269885). * CVE-2026-53205: accel/ivpu: Add bounds checks for firmware log indices (bsc#1269903). * CVE-2026-53224: sctp: validate embedded INIT chunk and address list lengths in cookie (bsc#1270023). * CVE-2026-53233: netdev: fix double-free in netdev_nl_bind_rx_doit() (bsc#1269803). * CVE-2026-53246: sctp: validate cached peer INIT chunk length in COOKIE_ECHO processing (bsc#1270024). * CVE-2026-64530: net/sched: cls_api: Handle TC_ACT_CONSUMED in tcf_qevent_hand (bsc#1271867). * CVE-2026-64600: xfs: resample the data fork mapping after cycling ILOCK (RefluXFS) (bsc#1271543). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1527=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1527=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 (ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_6-default-15-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-SLE16_Update_1-debugsource-15-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_6-default-debuginfo-15-160000.1.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 (ppc64le x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_6-default-15-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-SLE16_Update_1-debugsource-15-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_6-default-debuginfo-15-160000.1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-40204.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23161.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23449.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31629.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31759.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43077.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43109.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43110.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43206.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46037.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46242.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46274.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46319.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52923.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52956.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52972.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53133.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53182.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53205.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53224.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53233.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53246.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64530.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64600.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1253437 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1259134 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262213 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263791 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264078 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264483 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265306 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266668 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267362 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268281 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268624 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269034 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269196 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269282 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269803 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269822 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269885 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269903 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270023 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270024 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270300 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271543 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271867 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272139 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 31 12:32:44 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2026 12:32:44 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23342-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 14 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 16) Message-ID: <178817956472.531.23395710592490653@f2d94a75072c> # Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 14 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 16) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23342-1 Release Date: 2026-08-26T19:09:31Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1267362 * bsc#1268281 * bsc#1269034 * bsc#1269196 * bsc#1269803 * bsc#1269822 * bsc#1270023 * bsc#1270024 * bsc#1270300 * bsc#1271543 * bsc#1271867 * bsc#1272139 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-46037 * CVE-2026-46242 * CVE-2026-46319 * CVE-2026-52923 * CVE-2026-52956 * CVE-2026-52972 * CVE-2026-53133 * CVE-2026-53224 * CVE-2026-53233 * CVE-2026-53246 * CVE-2026-64530 * CVE-2026-64600 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46037 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( SUSE ): 8.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53233 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53233 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53233 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 An update that solves 12 vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 6.12.0-160000.35.1 fixes various security issues. The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2026-46037: ipv4: icmp: validate reply type before using icmp_pointers (bsc#1267362). * CVE-2026-46242: eventpoll: fix ep_remove struct eventpoll / struct file UAF (bsc#1270300). * CVE-2026-46319: net/sched: act_ct: Only release RCU read lock after ct_ft (bsc#1268281). * CVE-2026-52923: ipc: limit next_id allocation to the valid ID range (bsc#1269034). * CVE-2026-52956: libceph: Fix potential out-of-bounds access in __ceph_x_decrypt() (bsc#1272139). * CVE-2026-52972: crypto: af_alg - Cap AEAD AD length to 0x80000000 (bsc#1269196). * CVE-2026-53133: RDMA/umem: Fix truncation for block sizes >= 4G (bsc#1269822). * CVE-2026-53224: sctp: validate embedded INIT chunk and address list lengths in cookie (bsc#1270023). * CVE-2026-53233: netdev: fix double-free in netdev_nl_bind_rx_doit() (bsc#1269803). * CVE-2026-53246: sctp: validate cached peer INIT chunk length in COOKIE_ECHO processing (bsc#1270024). * CVE-2026-64530: net/sched: cls_api: Handle TC_ACT_CONSUMED in tcf_qevent_hand (bsc#1271867). * CVE-2026-64600: xfs: resample the data fork mapping after cycling ILOCK (RefluXFS) (bsc#1271543). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1526=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1526=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 (ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_35-default-debuginfo-4-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-SLE16_Update_14-debugsource-4-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_35-default-4-160000.1.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 (ppc64le x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_35-default-debuginfo-4-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-SLE16_Update_14-debugsource-4-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_35-default-4-160000.1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46037.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46242.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46319.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52923.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52956.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52972.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53133.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53224.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53233.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53246.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64530.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64600.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267362 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268281 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269034 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269196 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269803 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269822 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270023 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270024 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270300 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271543 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271867 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272139 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 31 12:33:55 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2026 12:33:55 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23341-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 0 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 16) Message-ID: <178817963536.531.4139375819516892506@f2d94a75072c> # Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 0 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 16) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23341-1 Release Date: 2026-08-26T16:14:01Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1253437 * bsc#1259134 * bsc#1262213 * bsc#1263791 * bsc#1264078 * bsc#1264483 * bsc#1265306 * bsc#1266668 * bsc#1267362 * bsc#1268281 * bsc#1268624 * bsc#1269034 * bsc#1269196 * bsc#1269282 * bsc#1269803 * bsc#1269822 * bsc#1269885 * bsc#1269903 * bsc#1270023 * bsc#1270024 * bsc#1270300 * bsc#1271543 * bsc#1271867 * bsc#1272139 Cross-References: * CVE-2025-40204 * CVE-2026-23161 * CVE-2026-23449 * CVE-2026-31629 * CVE-2026-31759 * CVE-2026-43077 * CVE-2026-43109 * CVE-2026-43110 * CVE-2026-43206 * CVE-2026-46037 * CVE-2026-46242 * CVE-2026-46274 * CVE-2026-46319 * CVE-2026-52923 * CVE-2026-52956 * CVE-2026-52972 * CVE-2026-53133 * CVE-2026-53182 * CVE-2026-53205 * CVE-2026-53224 * CVE-2026-53233 * CVE-2026-53246 * CVE-2026-64530 * CVE-2026-64600 CVSS scores: * CVE-2025-40204 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-40204 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2025-40204 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23161 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23161 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23161 ( NVD ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-23161 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23449 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23449 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23449 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31629 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31629 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31629 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31759 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31759 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31759 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43077 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43077 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43077 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43109 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43109 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43109 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43110 ( SUSE ): 7.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:H/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43110 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43110 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43206 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43206 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46037 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( SUSE ): 8.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46274 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46274 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53182 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53182 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53182 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53205 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53205 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53205 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53233 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53233 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53233 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 An update that solves 24 vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 6.12.0-160000.5.1 fixes various security issues. The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2025-40204: sctp: Fix MAC comparison to be constant-time (bsc#1253437). * CVE-2026-23161: mm/shmem, swap: fix race of truncate and swap entry split (bsc#1259134). * CVE-2026-23449: net/sched: teql: Fix double-free in teql_master_xmit (bsc#1262213). * CVE-2026-31629: nfc: llcp: add missing return after LLCP_CLOSED checks (bsc#1263791). * CVE-2026-31759: usb: ulpi: fix double free in ulpi_register_interface() error path (bsc#1264078). * CVE-2026-43077: crypto: algif_aead - Fix minimum RX size check for decryption (bsc#1265306). * CVE-2026-43109: x86: shadow stacks: proper error handling for mmap lock (bsc#1269282). * CVE-2026-43110: wifi: brcmfmac: validate bsscfg indices in IF events (bsc#1264483). * CVE-2026-43206: drm/amdkfd: Fix out-of-bounds write in kfd_event_page_set() (bsc#1266668). * CVE-2026-46037: ipv4: icmp: validate reply type before using icmp_pointers (bsc#1267362). * CVE-2026-46242: eventpoll: fix ep_remove struct eventpoll / struct file UAF (bsc#1270300). * CVE-2026-46274: io-wq: check that the predecessor is hashed in io_wq_remove_pending() (bsc#1268624). * CVE-2026-46319: net/sched: act_ct: Only release RCU read lock after ct_ft (bsc#1268281). * CVE-2026-52923: ipc: limit next_id allocation to the valid ID range (bsc#1269034). * CVE-2026-52956: libceph: Fix potential out-of-bounds access in __ceph_x_decrypt() (bsc#1272139). * CVE-2026-52972: crypto: af_alg - Cap AEAD AD length to 0x80000000 (bsc#1269196). * CVE-2026-53133: RDMA/umem: Fix truncation for block sizes >= 4G (bsc#1269822). * CVE-2026-53182: wifi: nl80211: reject oversized EMA RNR lists (bsc#1269885). * CVE-2026-53205: accel/ivpu: Add bounds checks for firmware log indices (bsc#1269903). * CVE-2026-53224: sctp: validate embedded INIT chunk and address list lengths in cookie (bsc#1270023). * CVE-2026-53233: netdev: fix double-free in netdev_nl_bind_rx_doit() (bsc#1269803). * CVE-2026-53246: sctp: validate cached peer INIT chunk length in COOKIE_ECHO processing (bsc#1270024). * CVE-2026-64530: net/sched: cls_api: Handle TC_ACT_CONSUMED in tcf_qevent_hand (bsc#1271867). * CVE-2026-64600: xfs: resample the data fork mapping after cycling ILOCK (RefluXFS) (bsc#1271543). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1524=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1524=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 (ppc64le x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-SLE16_Update_0-debugsource-17-160000.4.3 * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_5-default-debuginfo-17-160000.4.3 * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_5-default-17-160000.4.3 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 (ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-SLE16_Update_0-debugsource-17-160000.4.3 * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_5-default-debuginfo-17-160000.4.3 * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_5-default-17-160000.4.3 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-40204.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23161.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23449.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31629.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31759.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43077.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43109.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43110.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43206.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46037.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46242.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46274.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46319.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52923.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52956.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52972.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53133.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53182.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53205.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53224.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53233.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53246.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64530.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64600.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1253437 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1259134 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262213 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263791 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264078 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264483 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265306 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266668 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267362 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268281 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268624 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269034 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269196 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269282 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269803 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269822 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269885 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269903 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270023 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270024 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270300 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271543 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271867 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272139 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 31 12:35:06 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2026 12:35:06 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23340-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 2 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 16) Message-ID: <178817970692.531.16908928088025309917@f2d94a75072c> # Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 2 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 16) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23340-1 Release Date: 2026-08-26T16:14:01Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1259134 * bsc#1262213 * bsc#1263791 * bsc#1264078 * bsc#1264483 * bsc#1265306 * bsc#1266668 * bsc#1267362 * bsc#1268281 * bsc#1268624 * bsc#1269034 * bsc#1269196 * bsc#1269282 * bsc#1269803 * bsc#1269822 * bsc#1269885 * bsc#1269903 * bsc#1270023 * bsc#1270024 * bsc#1270300 * bsc#1271543 * bsc#1271867 * bsc#1272139 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-23161 * CVE-2026-23449 * CVE-2026-31629 * CVE-2026-31759 * CVE-2026-43077 * CVE-2026-43109 * CVE-2026-43110 * CVE-2026-43206 * CVE-2026-46037 * CVE-2026-46242 * CVE-2026-46274 * CVE-2026-46319 * CVE-2026-52923 * CVE-2026-52956 * CVE-2026-52972 * CVE-2026-53133 * CVE-2026-53182 * CVE-2026-53205 * CVE-2026-53224 * CVE-2026-53233 * CVE-2026-53246 * CVE-2026-64530 * CVE-2026-64600 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-23161 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23161 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23161 ( NVD ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-23161 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23449 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23449 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23449 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31629 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31629 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31629 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31759 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31759 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31759 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43077 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43077 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43077 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43109 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43109 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43109 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43110 ( SUSE ): 7.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:H/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43110 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43110 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43206 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43206 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46037 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( SUSE ): 8.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46274 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46274 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53182 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53182 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53182 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53205 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53205 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53205 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53233 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53233 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53233 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 An update that solves 23 vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 6.12.0-160000.7.1 fixes various security issues. The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2026-23161: mm/shmem, swap: fix race of truncate and swap entry split (bsc#1259134). * CVE-2026-23449: net/sched: teql: Fix double-free in teql_master_xmit (bsc#1262213). * CVE-2026-31629: nfc: llcp: add missing return after LLCP_CLOSED checks (bsc#1263791). * CVE-2026-31759: usb: ulpi: fix double free in ulpi_register_interface() error path (bsc#1264078). * CVE-2026-43077: crypto: algif_aead - Fix minimum RX size check for decryption (bsc#1265306). * CVE-2026-43109: x86: shadow stacks: proper error handling for mmap lock (bsc#1269282). * CVE-2026-43110: wifi: brcmfmac: validate bsscfg indices in IF events (bsc#1264483). * CVE-2026-43206: drm/amdkfd: Fix out-of-bounds write in kfd_event_page_set() (bsc#1266668). * CVE-2026-46037: ipv4: icmp: validate reply type before using icmp_pointers (bsc#1267362). * CVE-2026-46242: eventpoll: fix ep_remove struct eventpoll / struct file UAF (bsc#1270300). * CVE-2026-46274: io-wq: check that the predecessor is hashed in io_wq_remove_pending() (bsc#1268624). * CVE-2026-46319: net/sched: act_ct: Only release RCU read lock after ct_ft (bsc#1268281). * CVE-2026-52923: ipc: limit next_id allocation to the valid ID range (bsc#1269034). * CVE-2026-52956: libceph: Fix potential out-of-bounds access in __ceph_x_decrypt() (bsc#1272139). * CVE-2026-52972: crypto: af_alg - Cap AEAD AD length to 0x80000000 (bsc#1269196). * CVE-2026-53133: RDMA/umem: Fix truncation for block sizes >= 4G (bsc#1269822). * CVE-2026-53182: wifi: nl80211: reject oversized EMA RNR lists (bsc#1269885). * CVE-2026-53205: accel/ivpu: Add bounds checks for firmware log indices (bsc#1269903). * CVE-2026-53224: sctp: validate embedded INIT chunk and address list lengths in cookie (bsc#1270023). * CVE-2026-53233: netdev: fix double-free in netdev_nl_bind_rx_doit() (bsc#1269803). * CVE-2026-53246: sctp: validate cached peer INIT chunk length in COOKIE_ECHO processing (bsc#1270024). * CVE-2026-64530: net/sched: cls_api: Handle TC_ACT_CONSUMED in tcf_qevent_hand (bsc#1271867). * CVE-2026-64600: xfs: resample the data fork mapping after cycling ILOCK (RefluXFS) (bsc#1271543). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1523=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1523=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 (ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-SLE16_Update_2-debugsource-13-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_7-default-debuginfo-13-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_7-default-13-160000.1.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 (ppc64le x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-SLE16_Update_2-debugsource-13-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_7-default-debuginfo-13-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_7-default-13-160000.1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23161.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23449.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31629.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31759.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43077.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43109.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43110.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43206.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46037.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46242.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46274.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46319.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52923.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52956.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52972.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53133.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53182.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53205.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53224.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53233.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53246.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64530.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64600.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1259134 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262213 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263791 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264078 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264483 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265306 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266668 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267362 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268281 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268624 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269034 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269196 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269282 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269803 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269822 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269885 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269903 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270023 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270024 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270300 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271543 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271867 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272139 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 31 12:36:16 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2026 12:36:16 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23339-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 3 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 16) Message-ID: <178817977672.531.13286810651651334246@f2d94a75072c> # Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 3 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 16) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23339-1 Release Date: 2026-08-26T16:12:17Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1259134 * bsc#1262213 * bsc#1263791 * bsc#1264078 * bsc#1264483 * bsc#1265306 * bsc#1266668 * bsc#1267362 * bsc#1268281 * bsc#1268624 * bsc#1269034 * bsc#1269196 * bsc#1269282 * bsc#1269803 * bsc#1269822 * bsc#1269885 * bsc#1269903 * bsc#1270023 * bsc#1270024 * bsc#1270300 * bsc#1271543 * bsc#1271867 * bsc#1272139 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-23161 * CVE-2026-23449 * CVE-2026-31629 * CVE-2026-31759 * CVE-2026-43077 * CVE-2026-43109 * CVE-2026-43110 * CVE-2026-43206 * CVE-2026-46037 * CVE-2026-46242 * CVE-2026-46274 * CVE-2026-46319 * CVE-2026-52923 * CVE-2026-52956 * CVE-2026-52972 * CVE-2026-53133 * CVE-2026-53182 * CVE-2026-53205 * CVE-2026-53224 * CVE-2026-53233 * CVE-2026-53246 * CVE-2026-64530 * CVE-2026-64600 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-23161 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23161 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23161 ( NVD ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-23161 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23449 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23449 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23449 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31629 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31629 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31629 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31759 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31759 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31759 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43077 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43077 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43077 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43109 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43109 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43109 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43110 ( SUSE ): 7.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:H/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43110 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43110 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43206 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43206 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46037 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( SUSE ): 8.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46274 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46274 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53182 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53182 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53182 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53205 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53205 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53205 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53233 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53233 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53233 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 An update that solves 23 vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 6.12.0-160000.8.1 fixes various security issues. The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2026-23161: mm/shmem, swap: fix race of truncate and swap entry split (bsc#1259134). * CVE-2026-23449: net/sched: teql: Fix double-free in teql_master_xmit (bsc#1262213). * CVE-2026-31629: nfc: llcp: add missing return after LLCP_CLOSED checks (bsc#1263791). * CVE-2026-31759: usb: ulpi: fix double free in ulpi_register_interface() error path (bsc#1264078). * CVE-2026-43077: crypto: algif_aead - Fix minimum RX size check for decryption (bsc#1265306). * CVE-2026-43109: x86: shadow stacks: proper error handling for mmap lock (bsc#1269282). * CVE-2026-43110: wifi: brcmfmac: validate bsscfg indices in IF events (bsc#1264483). * CVE-2026-43206: drm/amdkfd: Fix out-of-bounds write in kfd_event_page_set() (bsc#1266668). * CVE-2026-46037: ipv4: icmp: validate reply type before using icmp_pointers (bsc#1267362). * CVE-2026-46242: eventpoll: fix ep_remove struct eventpoll / struct file UAF (bsc#1270300). * CVE-2026-46274: io-wq: check that the predecessor is hashed in io_wq_remove_pending() (bsc#1268624). * CVE-2026-46319: net/sched: act_ct: Only release RCU read lock after ct_ft (bsc#1268281). * CVE-2026-52923: ipc: limit next_id allocation to the valid ID range (bsc#1269034). * CVE-2026-52956: libceph: Fix potential out-of-bounds access in __ceph_x_decrypt() (bsc#1272139). * CVE-2026-52972: crypto: af_alg - Cap AEAD AD length to 0x80000000 (bsc#1269196). * CVE-2026-53133: RDMA/umem: Fix truncation for block sizes >= 4G (bsc#1269822). * CVE-2026-53182: wifi: nl80211: reject oversized EMA RNR lists (bsc#1269885). * CVE-2026-53205: accel/ivpu: Add bounds checks for firmware log indices (bsc#1269903). * CVE-2026-53224: sctp: validate embedded INIT chunk and address list lengths in cookie (bsc#1270023). * CVE-2026-53233: netdev: fix double-free in netdev_nl_bind_rx_doit() (bsc#1269803). * CVE-2026-53246: sctp: validate cached peer INIT chunk length in COOKIE_ECHO processing (bsc#1270024). * CVE-2026-64530: net/sched: cls_api: Handle TC_ACT_CONSUMED in tcf_qevent_hand (bsc#1271867). * CVE-2026-64600: xfs: resample the data fork mapping after cycling ILOCK (RefluXFS) (bsc#1271543). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1522=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1522=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 (ppc64le x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_8-default-12-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_8-default-debuginfo-12-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-SLE16_Update_3-debugsource-12-160000.1.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 (ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_8-default-12-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_8-default-debuginfo-12-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-SLE16_Update_3-debugsource-12-160000.1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23161.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23449.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31629.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31759.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43077.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43109.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43110.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43206.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46037.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46242.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46274.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46319.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52923.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52956.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52972.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53133.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53182.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53205.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53224.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53233.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53246.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64530.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64600.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1259134 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262213 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263791 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264078 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264483 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265306 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266668 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267362 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268281 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268624 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269034 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269196 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269282 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269803 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269822 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269885 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269903 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270023 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270024 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270300 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271543 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271867 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272139 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 31 12:37:25 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2026 12:37:25 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23338-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 4 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 16) Message-ID: <178817984507.531.12889010556036357630@f2d94a75072c> # Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 4 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 16) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23338-1 Release Date: 2026-08-26T12:53:32Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1259134 * bsc#1262213 * bsc#1263791 * bsc#1264078 * bsc#1264483 * bsc#1265306 * bsc#1266668 * bsc#1267362 * bsc#1268281 * bsc#1268624 * bsc#1269034 * bsc#1269196 * bsc#1269282 * bsc#1269803 * bsc#1269822 * bsc#1269885 * bsc#1269903 * bsc#1270023 * bsc#1270024 * bsc#1270300 * bsc#1271543 * bsc#1271867 * bsc#1272139 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-23161 * CVE-2026-23449 * CVE-2026-31629 * CVE-2026-31759 * CVE-2026-43077 * CVE-2026-43109 * CVE-2026-43110 * CVE-2026-43206 * CVE-2026-46037 * CVE-2026-46242 * CVE-2026-46274 * CVE-2026-46319 * CVE-2026-52923 * CVE-2026-52956 * CVE-2026-52972 * CVE-2026-53133 * CVE-2026-53182 * CVE-2026-53205 * CVE-2026-53224 * CVE-2026-53233 * CVE-2026-53246 * CVE-2026-64530 * CVE-2026-64600 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-23161 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23161 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23161 ( NVD ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-23161 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23449 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23449 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23449 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31629 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31629 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31629 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31759 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31759 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31759 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43077 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43077 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43077 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43109 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43109 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43109 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43110 ( SUSE ): 7.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:H/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43110 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43110 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43206 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43206 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46037 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( SUSE ): 8.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46274 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46274 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53182 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53182 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53182 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53205 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53205 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53205 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53233 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53233 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53233 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 An update that solves 23 vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 6.12.0-160000.9.1 fixes various security issues. The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2026-23161: mm/shmem, swap: fix race of truncate and swap entry split (bsc#1259134). * CVE-2026-23449: net/sched: teql: Fix double-free in teql_master_xmit (bsc#1262213). * CVE-2026-31629: nfc: llcp: add missing return after LLCP_CLOSED checks (bsc#1263791). * CVE-2026-31759: usb: ulpi: fix double free in ulpi_register_interface() error path (bsc#1264078). * CVE-2026-43077: crypto: algif_aead - Fix minimum RX size check for decryption (bsc#1265306). * CVE-2026-43109: x86: shadow stacks: proper error handling for mmap lock (bsc#1269282). * CVE-2026-43110: wifi: brcmfmac: validate bsscfg indices in IF events (bsc#1264483). * CVE-2026-43206: drm/amdkfd: Fix out-of-bounds write in kfd_event_page_set() (bsc#1266668). * CVE-2026-46037: ipv4: icmp: validate reply type before using icmp_pointers (bsc#1267362). * CVE-2026-46242: eventpoll: fix ep_remove struct eventpoll / struct file UAF (bsc#1270300). * CVE-2026-46274: io-wq: check that the predecessor is hashed in io_wq_remove_pending() (bsc#1268624). * CVE-2026-46319: net/sched: act_ct: Only release RCU read lock after ct_ft (bsc#1268281). * CVE-2026-52923: ipc: limit next_id allocation to the valid ID range (bsc#1269034). * CVE-2026-52956: libceph: Fix potential out-of-bounds access in __ceph_x_decrypt() (bsc#1272139). * CVE-2026-52972: crypto: af_alg - Cap AEAD AD length to 0x80000000 (bsc#1269196). * CVE-2026-53133: RDMA/umem: Fix truncation for block sizes >= 4G (bsc#1269822). * CVE-2026-53182: wifi: nl80211: reject oversized EMA RNR lists (bsc#1269885). * CVE-2026-53205: accel/ivpu: Add bounds checks for firmware log indices (bsc#1269903). * CVE-2026-53224: sctp: validate embedded INIT chunk and address list lengths in cookie (bsc#1270023). * CVE-2026-53233: netdev: fix double-free in netdev_nl_bind_rx_doit() (bsc#1269803). * CVE-2026-53246: sctp: validate cached peer INIT chunk length in COOKIE_ECHO processing (bsc#1270024). * CVE-2026-64530: net/sched: cls_api: Handle TC_ACT_CONSUMED in tcf_qevent_hand (bsc#1271867). * CVE-2026-64600: xfs: resample the data fork mapping after cycling ILOCK (RefluXFS) (bsc#1271543). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1521=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1521=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 (ppc64le x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-SLE16_Update_4-debugsource-11-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_9-default-11-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_9-default-debuginfo-11-160000.1.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 (ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_9-default-11-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_9-default-debuginfo-11-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-SLE16_Update_4-debugsource-11-160000.1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23161.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23449.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31629.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31759.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43077.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43109.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43110.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43206.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46037.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46242.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46274.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46319.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52923.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52956.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52972.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53133.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53182.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53205.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53224.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53233.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53246.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64530.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64600.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1259134 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262213 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263791 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264078 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264483 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265306 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266668 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267362 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268281 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268624 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269034 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269196 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269282 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269803 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269822 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269885 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269903 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270023 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270024 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270300 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271543 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271867 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272139 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 31 12:38:33 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2026 12:38:33 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23337-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 5 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 16) Message-ID: <178817991399.531.1481740586323274962@f2d94a75072c> # Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 5 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 16) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23337-1 Release Date: 2026-08-26T11:51:05Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1259134 * bsc#1262213 * bsc#1263791 * bsc#1264078 * bsc#1264483 * bsc#1265306 * bsc#1266668 * bsc#1267362 * bsc#1268281 * bsc#1268624 * bsc#1269034 * bsc#1269196 * bsc#1269282 * bsc#1269803 * bsc#1269822 * bsc#1269885 * bsc#1269903 * bsc#1270023 * bsc#1270024 * bsc#1270300 * bsc#1271543 * bsc#1271867 * bsc#1272139 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-23161 * CVE-2026-23449 * CVE-2026-31629 * CVE-2026-31759 * CVE-2026-43077 * CVE-2026-43109 * CVE-2026-43110 * CVE-2026-43206 * CVE-2026-46037 * CVE-2026-46242 * CVE-2026-46274 * CVE-2026-46319 * CVE-2026-52923 * CVE-2026-52956 * CVE-2026-52972 * CVE-2026-53133 * CVE-2026-53182 * CVE-2026-53205 * CVE-2026-53224 * CVE-2026-53233 * CVE-2026-53246 * CVE-2026-64530 * CVE-2026-64600 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-23161 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23161 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23161 ( NVD ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-23161 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23449 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23449 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23449 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31629 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31629 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31629 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31759 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31759 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31759 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43077 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43077 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43077 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43109 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43109 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43109 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43110 ( SUSE ): 7.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:H/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43110 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43110 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43206 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43206 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46037 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( SUSE ): 8.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46274 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46274 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53182 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53182 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53182 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53205 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53205 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53205 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53233 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53233 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53233 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 An update that solves 23 vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 6.12.0-160000.26.1 fixes various security issues. The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2026-23161: mm/shmem, swap: fix race of truncate and swap entry split (bsc#1259134). * CVE-2026-23449: net/sched: teql: Fix double-free in teql_master_xmit (bsc#1262213). * CVE-2026-31629: nfc: llcp: add missing return after LLCP_CLOSED checks (bsc#1263791). * CVE-2026-31759: usb: ulpi: fix double free in ulpi_register_interface() error path (bsc#1264078). * CVE-2026-43077: crypto: algif_aead - Fix minimum RX size check for decryption (bsc#1265306). * CVE-2026-43109: x86: shadow stacks: proper error handling for mmap lock (bsc#1269282). * CVE-2026-43110: wifi: brcmfmac: validate bsscfg indices in IF events (bsc#1264483). * CVE-2026-43206: drm/amdkfd: Fix out-of-bounds write in kfd_event_page_set() (bsc#1266668). * CVE-2026-46037: ipv4: icmp: validate reply type before using icmp_pointers (bsc#1267362). * CVE-2026-46242: eventpoll: fix ep_remove struct eventpoll / struct file UAF (bsc#1270300). * CVE-2026-46274: io-wq: check that the predecessor is hashed in io_wq_remove_pending() (bsc#1268624). * CVE-2026-46319: net/sched: act_ct: Only release RCU read lock after ct_ft (bsc#1268281). * CVE-2026-52923: ipc: limit next_id allocation to the valid ID range (bsc#1269034). * CVE-2026-52956: libceph: Fix potential out-of-bounds access in __ceph_x_decrypt() (bsc#1272139). * CVE-2026-52972: crypto: af_alg - Cap AEAD AD length to 0x80000000 (bsc#1269196). * CVE-2026-53133: RDMA/umem: Fix truncation for block sizes >= 4G (bsc#1269822). * CVE-2026-53182: wifi: nl80211: reject oversized EMA RNR lists (bsc#1269885). * CVE-2026-53205: accel/ivpu: Add bounds checks for firmware log indices (bsc#1269903). * CVE-2026-53224: sctp: validate embedded INIT chunk and address list lengths in cookie (bsc#1270023). * CVE-2026-53233: netdev: fix double-free in netdev_nl_bind_rx_doit() (bsc#1269803). * CVE-2026-53246: sctp: validate cached peer INIT chunk length in COOKIE_ECHO processing (bsc#1270024). * CVE-2026-64530: net/sched: cls_api: Handle TC_ACT_CONSUMED in tcf_qevent_hand (bsc#1271867). * CVE-2026-64600: xfs: resample the data fork mapping after cycling ILOCK (RefluXFS) (bsc#1271543). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1518=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1518=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 (ppc64le x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_26-default-debuginfo-10-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_26-default-10-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-SLE16_Update_5-debugsource-10-160000.1.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 (ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_26-default-10-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_26-default-debuginfo-10-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-SLE16_Update_5-debugsource-10-160000.1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23161.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23449.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31629.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31759.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43077.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43109.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43110.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43206.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46037.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46242.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46274.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46319.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52923.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52956.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52972.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53133.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53182.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53205.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53224.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53233.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53246.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64530.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64600.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1259134 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262213 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263791 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264078 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264483 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265306 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266668 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267362 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268281 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268624 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269034 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269196 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269282 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269803 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269822 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269885 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269903 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270023 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270024 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270300 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271543 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271867 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272139 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 31 12:39:39 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2026 12:39:39 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23336-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 6 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 16) Message-ID: <178817997994.531.7747538504810870721@f2d94a75072c> # Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 6 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 16) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23336-1 Release Date: 2026-08-26T11:36:35Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1262213 * bsc#1263791 * bsc#1264078 * bsc#1264483 * bsc#1265306 * bsc#1267362 * bsc#1268281 * bsc#1268624 * bsc#1269034 * bsc#1269196 * bsc#1269282 * bsc#1269803 * bsc#1269822 * bsc#1269885 * bsc#1269903 * bsc#1270023 * bsc#1270024 * bsc#1270300 * bsc#1271543 * bsc#1271867 * bsc#1272139 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-23449 * CVE-2026-31629 * CVE-2026-31759 * CVE-2026-43077 * CVE-2026-43109 * CVE-2026-43110 * CVE-2026-46037 * CVE-2026-46242 * CVE-2026-46274 * CVE-2026-46319 * CVE-2026-52923 * CVE-2026-52956 * CVE-2026-52972 * CVE-2026-53133 * CVE-2026-53182 * CVE-2026-53205 * CVE-2026-53224 * CVE-2026-53233 * CVE-2026-53246 * CVE-2026-64530 * CVE-2026-64600 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-23449 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23449 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23449 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31629 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31629 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31629 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31759 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31759 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31759 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43077 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43077 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43077 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43109 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43109 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43109 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43110 ( SUSE ): 7.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:H/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43110 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43110 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46037 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( SUSE ): 8.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46274 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46274 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53182 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53182 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53182 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53205 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53205 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53205 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53233 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53233 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53233 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 An update that solves 21 vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 6.12.0-160000.27.1 fixes various security issues. The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2026-23449: net/sched: teql: Fix double-free in teql_master_xmit (bsc#1262213). * CVE-2026-31629: nfc: llcp: add missing return after LLCP_CLOSED checks (bsc#1263791). * CVE-2026-31759: usb: ulpi: fix double free in ulpi_register_interface() error path (bsc#1264078). * CVE-2026-43077: crypto: algif_aead - Fix minimum RX size check for decryption (bsc#1265306). * CVE-2026-43109: x86: shadow stacks: proper error handling for mmap lock (bsc#1269282). * CVE-2026-43110: wifi: brcmfmac: validate bsscfg indices in IF events (bsc#1264483). * CVE-2026-46037: ipv4: icmp: validate reply type before using icmp_pointers (bsc#1267362). * CVE-2026-46242: eventpoll: fix ep_remove struct eventpoll / struct file UAF (bsc#1270300). * CVE-2026-46274: io-wq: check that the predecessor is hashed in io_wq_remove_pending() (bsc#1268624). * CVE-2026-46319: net/sched: act_ct: Only release RCU read lock after ct_ft (bsc#1268281). * CVE-2026-52923: ipc: limit next_id allocation to the valid ID range (bsc#1269034). * CVE-2026-52956: libceph: Fix potential out-of-bounds access in __ceph_x_decrypt() (bsc#1272139). * CVE-2026-52972: crypto: af_alg - Cap AEAD AD length to 0x80000000 (bsc#1269196). * CVE-2026-53133: RDMA/umem: Fix truncation for block sizes >= 4G (bsc#1269822). * CVE-2026-53182: wifi: nl80211: reject oversized EMA RNR lists (bsc#1269885). * CVE-2026-53205: accel/ivpu: Add bounds checks for firmware log indices (bsc#1269903). * CVE-2026-53224: sctp: validate embedded INIT chunk and address list lengths in cookie (bsc#1270023). * CVE-2026-53233: netdev: fix double-free in netdev_nl_bind_rx_doit() (bsc#1269803). * CVE-2026-53246: sctp: validate cached peer INIT chunk length in COOKIE_ECHO processing (bsc#1270024). * CVE-2026-64530: net/sched: cls_api: Handle TC_ACT_CONSUMED in tcf_qevent_hand (bsc#1271867). * CVE-2026-64600: xfs: resample the data fork mapping after cycling ILOCK (RefluXFS) (bsc#1271543). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1517=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1517=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 (ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-SLE16_Update_6-debugsource-9-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_27-default-debuginfo-9-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_27-default-9-160000.1.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 (ppc64le x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-SLE16_Update_6-debugsource-9-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_27-default-debuginfo-9-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_27-default-9-160000.1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23449.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31629.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31759.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43077.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43109.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43110.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46037.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46242.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46274.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46319.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52923.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52956.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52972.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53133.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53182.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53205.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53224.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53233.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53246.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64530.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64600.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262213 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263791 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264078 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264483 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265306 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267362 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268281 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268624 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269034 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269196 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269282 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269803 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269822 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269885 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269903 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270023 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270024 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270300 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271543 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271867 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272139 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 31 12:40:45 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2026 12:40:45 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23335-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 7 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 16) Message-ID: <178818004574.531.10310064846823413595@f2d94a75072c> # Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 7 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 16) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23335-1 Release Date: 2026-08-26T10:43:31Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1262213 * bsc#1263791 * bsc#1264483 * bsc#1265306 * bsc#1267362 * bsc#1268281 * bsc#1268624 * bsc#1269034 * bsc#1269196 * bsc#1269282 * bsc#1269803 * bsc#1269822 * bsc#1269885 * bsc#1269903 * bsc#1270023 * bsc#1270024 * bsc#1270300 * bsc#1271543 * bsc#1271867 * bsc#1272139 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-23449 * CVE-2026-31629 * CVE-2026-43077 * CVE-2026-43109 * CVE-2026-43110 * CVE-2026-46037 * CVE-2026-46242 * CVE-2026-46274 * CVE-2026-46319 * CVE-2026-52923 * CVE-2026-52956 * CVE-2026-52972 * CVE-2026-53133 * CVE-2026-53182 * CVE-2026-53205 * CVE-2026-53224 * CVE-2026-53233 * CVE-2026-53246 * CVE-2026-64530 * CVE-2026-64600 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-23449 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23449 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23449 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31629 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31629 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31629 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43077 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43077 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43077 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43109 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43109 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43109 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43110 ( SUSE ): 7.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:H/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43110 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43110 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46037 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( SUSE ): 8.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46274 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46274 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53182 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53182 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53182 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53205 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53205 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53205 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53233 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53233 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53233 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 An update that solves 20 vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 6.12.0-160000.28.1 fixes various security issues. The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2026-23449: net/sched: teql: Fix double-free in teql_master_xmit (bsc#1262213). * CVE-2026-31629: nfc: llcp: add missing return after LLCP_CLOSED checks (bsc#1263791). * CVE-2026-43077: crypto: algif_aead - Fix minimum RX size check for decryption (bsc#1265306). * CVE-2026-43109: x86: shadow stacks: proper error handling for mmap lock (bsc#1269282). * CVE-2026-43110: wifi: brcmfmac: validate bsscfg indices in IF events (bsc#1264483). * CVE-2026-46037: ipv4: icmp: validate reply type before using icmp_pointers (bsc#1267362). * CVE-2026-46242: eventpoll: fix ep_remove struct eventpoll / struct file UAF (bsc#1270300). * CVE-2026-46274: io-wq: check that the predecessor is hashed in io_wq_remove_pending() (bsc#1268624). * CVE-2026-46319: net/sched: act_ct: Only release RCU read lock after ct_ft (bsc#1268281). * CVE-2026-52923: ipc: limit next_id allocation to the valid ID range (bsc#1269034). * CVE-2026-52956: libceph: Fix potential out-of-bounds access in __ceph_x_decrypt() (bsc#1272139). * CVE-2026-52972: crypto: af_alg - Cap AEAD AD length to 0x80000000 (bsc#1269196). * CVE-2026-53133: RDMA/umem: Fix truncation for block sizes >= 4G (bsc#1269822). * CVE-2026-53182: wifi: nl80211: reject oversized EMA RNR lists (bsc#1269885). * CVE-2026-53205: accel/ivpu: Add bounds checks for firmware log indices (bsc#1269903). * CVE-2026-53224: sctp: validate embedded INIT chunk and address list lengths in cookie (bsc#1270023). * CVE-2026-53233: netdev: fix double-free in netdev_nl_bind_rx_doit() (bsc#1269803). * CVE-2026-53246: sctp: validate cached peer INIT chunk length in COOKIE_ECHO processing (bsc#1270024). * CVE-2026-64530: net/sched: cls_api: Handle TC_ACT_CONSUMED in tcf_qevent_hand (bsc#1271867). * CVE-2026-64600: xfs: resample the data fork mapping after cycling ILOCK (RefluXFS) (bsc#1271543). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1516=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1516=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 (ppc64le x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_28-default-debuginfo-8-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_28-default-8-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-SLE16_Update_7-debugsource-8-160000.1.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 (ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_28-default-debuginfo-8-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_28-default-8-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-SLE16_Update_7-debugsource-8-160000.1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23449.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31629.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43077.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43109.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43110.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46037.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46242.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46274.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46319.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52923.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52956.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52972.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53133.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53182.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53205.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53224.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53233.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53246.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64530.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64600.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262213 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263791 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264483 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265306 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267362 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268281 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268624 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269034 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269196 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269282 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269803 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269822 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269885 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269903 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270023 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270024 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270300 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271543 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271867 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272139 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 31 12:41:50 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2026 12:41:50 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23334-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 8 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 16) Message-ID: <178818011050.531.1612117999923116090@f2d94a75072c> # Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 8 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 16) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23334-1 Release Date: 2026-08-26T10:43:31Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1262213 * bsc#1263791 * bsc#1264483 * bsc#1265306 * bsc#1267362 * bsc#1268281 * bsc#1268624 * bsc#1269034 * bsc#1269196 * bsc#1269282 * bsc#1269803 * bsc#1269822 * bsc#1269885 * bsc#1269903 * bsc#1270023 * bsc#1270024 * bsc#1270300 * bsc#1271543 * bsc#1271867 * bsc#1272139 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-23449 * CVE-2026-31629 * CVE-2026-43077 * CVE-2026-43109 * CVE-2026-43110 * CVE-2026-46037 * CVE-2026-46242 * CVE-2026-46274 * CVE-2026-46319 * CVE-2026-52923 * CVE-2026-52956 * CVE-2026-52972 * CVE-2026-53133 * CVE-2026-53182 * CVE-2026-53205 * CVE-2026-53224 * CVE-2026-53233 * CVE-2026-53246 * CVE-2026-64530 * CVE-2026-64600 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-23449 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23449 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23449 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31629 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31629 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31629 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43077 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43077 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43077 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43109 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43109 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43109 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43110 ( SUSE ): 7.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:H/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43110 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43110 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46037 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( SUSE ): 8.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46274 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46274 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53182 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53182 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53182 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53205 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53205 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53205 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53233 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53233 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53233 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 An update that solves 20 vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 6.12.0-160000.29.1 fixes various security issues. The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2026-23449: net/sched: teql: Fix double-free in teql_master_xmit (bsc#1262213). * CVE-2026-31629: nfc: llcp: add missing return after LLCP_CLOSED checks (bsc#1263791). * CVE-2026-43077: crypto: algif_aead - Fix minimum RX size check for decryption (bsc#1265306). * CVE-2026-43109: x86: shadow stacks: proper error handling for mmap lock (bsc#1269282). * CVE-2026-43110: wifi: brcmfmac: validate bsscfg indices in IF events (bsc#1264483). * CVE-2026-46037: ipv4: icmp: validate reply type before using icmp_pointers (bsc#1267362). * CVE-2026-46242: eventpoll: fix ep_remove struct eventpoll / struct file UAF (bsc#1270300). * CVE-2026-46274: io-wq: check that the predecessor is hashed in io_wq_remove_pending() (bsc#1268624). * CVE-2026-46319: net/sched: act_ct: Only release RCU read lock after ct_ft (bsc#1268281). * CVE-2026-52923: ipc: limit next_id allocation to the valid ID range (bsc#1269034). * CVE-2026-52956: libceph: Fix potential out-of-bounds access in __ceph_x_decrypt() (bsc#1272139). * CVE-2026-52972: crypto: af_alg - Cap AEAD AD length to 0x80000000 (bsc#1269196). * CVE-2026-53133: RDMA/umem: Fix truncation for block sizes >= 4G (bsc#1269822). * CVE-2026-53182: wifi: nl80211: reject oversized EMA RNR lists (bsc#1269885). * CVE-2026-53205: accel/ivpu: Add bounds checks for firmware log indices (bsc#1269903). * CVE-2026-53224: sctp: validate embedded INIT chunk and address list lengths in cookie (bsc#1270023). * CVE-2026-53233: netdev: fix double-free in netdev_nl_bind_rx_doit() (bsc#1269803). * CVE-2026-53246: sctp: validate cached peer INIT chunk length in COOKIE_ECHO processing (bsc#1270024). * CVE-2026-64530: net/sched: cls_api: Handle TC_ACT_CONSUMED in tcf_qevent_hand (bsc#1271867). * CVE-2026-64600: xfs: resample the data fork mapping after cycling ILOCK (RefluXFS) (bsc#1271543). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1515=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1515=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 (ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_29-default-debuginfo-7-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-SLE16_Update_8-debugsource-7-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_29-default-7-160000.1.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 (ppc64le x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_29-default-debuginfo-7-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-SLE16_Update_8-debugsource-7-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_29-default-7-160000.1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23449.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31629.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43077.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43109.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43110.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46037.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46242.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46274.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46319.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52923.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52956.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52972.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53133.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53182.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53205.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53224.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53233.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53246.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64530.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64600.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262213 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263791 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264483 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265306 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267362 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268281 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268624 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269034 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269196 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269282 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269803 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269822 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269885 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269903 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270023 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270024 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270300 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271543 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271867 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272139 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 31 12:42:55 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2026 12:42:55 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23333-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 9 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 16) Message-ID: <178818017567.531.930653608152837801@f2d94a75072c> # Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 9 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 16) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23333-1 Release Date: 2026-08-26T10:43:31Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1262213 * bsc#1263791 * bsc#1264483 * bsc#1265306 * bsc#1267362 * bsc#1268281 * bsc#1268624 * bsc#1269034 * bsc#1269196 * bsc#1269282 * bsc#1269803 * bsc#1269822 * bsc#1269885 * bsc#1269903 * bsc#1270023 * bsc#1270024 * bsc#1270300 * bsc#1271543 * bsc#1271867 * bsc#1272139 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-23449 * CVE-2026-31629 * CVE-2026-43077 * CVE-2026-43109 * CVE-2026-43110 * CVE-2026-46037 * CVE-2026-46242 * CVE-2026-46274 * CVE-2026-46319 * CVE-2026-52923 * CVE-2026-52956 * CVE-2026-52972 * CVE-2026-53133 * CVE-2026-53182 * CVE-2026-53205 * CVE-2026-53224 * CVE-2026-53233 * CVE-2026-53246 * CVE-2026-64530 * CVE-2026-64600 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-23449 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23449 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23449 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31629 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31629 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31629 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43077 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43077 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43077 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43109 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43109 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43109 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43110 ( SUSE ): 7.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:H/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43110 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43110 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46037 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( SUSE ): 8.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46274 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46274 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53182 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53182 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53182 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53205 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53205 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53205 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53233 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53233 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53233 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 An update that solves 20 vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 6.12.0-160000.30.1 fixes various security issues. The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2026-23449: net/sched: teql: Fix double-free in teql_master_xmit (bsc#1262213). * CVE-2026-31629: nfc: llcp: add missing return after LLCP_CLOSED checks (bsc#1263791). * CVE-2026-43077: crypto: algif_aead - Fix minimum RX size check for decryption (bsc#1265306). * CVE-2026-43109: x86: shadow stacks: proper error handling for mmap lock (bsc#1269282). * CVE-2026-43110: wifi: brcmfmac: validate bsscfg indices in IF events (bsc#1264483). * CVE-2026-46037: ipv4: icmp: validate reply type before using icmp_pointers (bsc#1267362). * CVE-2026-46242: eventpoll: fix ep_remove struct eventpoll / struct file UAF (bsc#1270300). * CVE-2026-46274: io-wq: check that the predecessor is hashed in io_wq_remove_pending() (bsc#1268624). * CVE-2026-46319: net/sched: act_ct: Only release RCU read lock after ct_ft (bsc#1268281). * CVE-2026-52923: ipc: limit next_id allocation to the valid ID range (bsc#1269034). * CVE-2026-52956: libceph: Fix potential out-of-bounds access in __ceph_x_decrypt() (bsc#1272139). * CVE-2026-52972: crypto: af_alg - Cap AEAD AD length to 0x80000000 (bsc#1269196). * CVE-2026-53133: RDMA/umem: Fix truncation for block sizes >= 4G (bsc#1269822). * CVE-2026-53182: wifi: nl80211: reject oversized EMA RNR lists (bsc#1269885). * CVE-2026-53205: accel/ivpu: Add bounds checks for firmware log indices (bsc#1269903). * CVE-2026-53224: sctp: validate embedded INIT chunk and address list lengths in cookie (bsc#1270023). * CVE-2026-53233: netdev: fix double-free in netdev_nl_bind_rx_doit() (bsc#1269803). * CVE-2026-53246: sctp: validate cached peer INIT chunk length in COOKIE_ECHO processing (bsc#1270024). * CVE-2026-64530: net/sched: cls_api: Handle TC_ACT_CONSUMED in tcf_qevent_hand (bsc#1271867). * CVE-2026-64600: xfs: resample the data fork mapping after cycling ILOCK (RefluXFS) (bsc#1271543). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1514=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1514=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 (ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_30-default-6-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-SLE16_Update_9-debugsource-6-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_30-default-debuginfo-6-160000.1.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 (ppc64le x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_30-default-6-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-SLE16_Update_9-debugsource-6-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_30-default-debuginfo-6-160000.1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23449.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31629.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43077.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43109.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43110.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46037.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46242.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46274.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46319.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52923.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52956.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52972.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53133.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53182.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53205.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53224.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53233.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53246.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64530.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64600.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262213 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263791 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264483 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265306 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267362 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268281 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268624 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269034 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269196 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269282 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269803 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269822 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269885 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269903 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270023 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270024 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270300 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271543 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271867 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272139 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 31 12:43:58 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2026 12:43:58 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23332-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 10 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 16) Message-ID: <178818023816.531.15150173597218003529@f2d94a75072c> # Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 10 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 16) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23332-1 Release Date: 2026-08-26T10:43:31Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1262213 * bsc#1263791 * bsc#1264483 * bsc#1265306 * bsc#1267362 * bsc#1268281 * bsc#1269034 * bsc#1269196 * bsc#1269282 * bsc#1269803 * bsc#1269822 * bsc#1269885 * bsc#1269903 * bsc#1270023 * bsc#1270024 * bsc#1270300 * bsc#1271543 * bsc#1271867 * bsc#1272139 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-23449 * CVE-2026-31629 * CVE-2026-43077 * CVE-2026-43109 * CVE-2026-43110 * CVE-2026-46037 * CVE-2026-46242 * CVE-2026-46319 * CVE-2026-52923 * CVE-2026-52956 * CVE-2026-52972 * CVE-2026-53133 * CVE-2026-53182 * CVE-2026-53205 * CVE-2026-53224 * CVE-2026-53233 * CVE-2026-53246 * CVE-2026-64530 * CVE-2026-64600 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-23449 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23449 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23449 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31629 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31629 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31629 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43077 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43077 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43077 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43109 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43109 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43109 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43110 ( SUSE ): 7.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:H/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43110 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43110 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46037 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( SUSE ): 8.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53182 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53182 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53182 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53205 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53205 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53205 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53233 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53233 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53233 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 An update that solves 19 vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 6.12.0-160000.31.1 fixes various security issues. The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2026-23449: net/sched: teql: Fix double-free in teql_master_xmit (bsc#1262213). * CVE-2026-31629: nfc: llcp: add missing return after LLCP_CLOSED checks (bsc#1263791). * CVE-2026-43077: crypto: algif_aead - Fix minimum RX size check for decryption (bsc#1265306). * CVE-2026-43109: x86: shadow stacks: proper error handling for mmap lock (bsc#1269282). * CVE-2026-43110: wifi: brcmfmac: validate bsscfg indices in IF events (bsc#1264483). * CVE-2026-46037: ipv4: icmp: validate reply type before using icmp_pointers (bsc#1267362). * CVE-2026-46242: eventpoll: fix ep_remove struct eventpoll / struct file UAF (bsc#1270300). * CVE-2026-46319: net/sched: act_ct: Only release RCU read lock after ct_ft (bsc#1268281). * CVE-2026-52923: ipc: limit next_id allocation to the valid ID range (bsc#1269034). * CVE-2026-52956: libceph: Fix potential out-of-bounds access in __ceph_x_decrypt() (bsc#1272139). * CVE-2026-52972: crypto: af_alg - Cap AEAD AD length to 0x80000000 (bsc#1269196). * CVE-2026-53133: RDMA/umem: Fix truncation for block sizes >= 4G (bsc#1269822). * CVE-2026-53182: wifi: nl80211: reject oversized EMA RNR lists (bsc#1269885). * CVE-2026-53205: accel/ivpu: Add bounds checks for firmware log indices (bsc#1269903). * CVE-2026-53224: sctp: validate embedded INIT chunk and address list lengths in cookie (bsc#1270023). * CVE-2026-53233: netdev: fix double-free in netdev_nl_bind_rx_doit() (bsc#1269803). * CVE-2026-53246: sctp: validate cached peer INIT chunk length in COOKIE_ECHO processing (bsc#1270024). * CVE-2026-64530: net/sched: cls_api: Handle TC_ACT_CONSUMED in tcf_qevent_hand (bsc#1271867). * CVE-2026-64600: xfs: resample the data fork mapping after cycling ILOCK (RefluXFS) (bsc#1271543). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1513=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1513=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 (ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-SLE16_Update_10-debugsource-6-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_31-default-6-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_31-default-debuginfo-6-160000.1.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 (ppc64le x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-SLE16_Update_10-debugsource-6-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_31-default-6-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_31-default-debuginfo-6-160000.1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23449.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31629.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43077.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43109.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43110.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46037.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46242.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46319.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52923.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52956.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52972.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53133.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53182.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53205.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53224.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53233.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53246.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64530.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64600.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262213 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263791 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264483 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265306 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267362 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268281 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269034 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269196 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269282 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269803 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269822 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269885 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269903 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270023 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270024 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270300 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271543 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271867 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272139 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 31 12:45:02 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2026 12:45:02 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23331-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 11 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 16) Message-ID: <178818030243.531.13172270389724776868@f2d94a75072c> # Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 11 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 16) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23331-1 Release Date: 2026-08-26T10:43:31Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1262213 * bsc#1263791 * bsc#1264483 * bsc#1265306 * bsc#1267362 * bsc#1268281 * bsc#1269034 * bsc#1269196 * bsc#1269282 * bsc#1269803 * bsc#1269822 * bsc#1269885 * bsc#1269903 * bsc#1270023 * bsc#1270024 * bsc#1270300 * bsc#1271543 * bsc#1271867 * bsc#1272139 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-23449 * CVE-2026-31629 * CVE-2026-43077 * CVE-2026-43109 * CVE-2026-43110 * CVE-2026-46037 * CVE-2026-46242 * CVE-2026-46319 * CVE-2026-52923 * CVE-2026-52956 * CVE-2026-52972 * CVE-2026-53133 * CVE-2026-53182 * CVE-2026-53205 * CVE-2026-53224 * CVE-2026-53233 * CVE-2026-53246 * CVE-2026-64530 * CVE-2026-64600 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-23449 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-23449 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-23449 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31629 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-31629 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-31629 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43077 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43077 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43077 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43109 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43109 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43109 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43110 ( SUSE ): 7.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:H/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43110 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43110 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46037 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( SUSE ): 8.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53182 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53182 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53182 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53205 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53205 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53205 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53233 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53233 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53233 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 An update that solves 19 vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 6.12.0-160000.32.1 fixes various security issues. The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2026-23449: net/sched: teql: Fix double-free in teql_master_xmit (bsc#1262213). * CVE-2026-31629: nfc: llcp: add missing return after LLCP_CLOSED checks (bsc#1263791). * CVE-2026-43077: crypto: algif_aead - Fix minimum RX size check for decryption (bsc#1265306). * CVE-2026-43109: x86: shadow stacks: proper error handling for mmap lock (bsc#1269282). * CVE-2026-43110: wifi: brcmfmac: validate bsscfg indices in IF events (bsc#1264483). * CVE-2026-46037: ipv4: icmp: validate reply type before using icmp_pointers (bsc#1267362). * CVE-2026-46242: eventpoll: fix ep_remove struct eventpoll / struct file UAF (bsc#1270300). * CVE-2026-46319: net/sched: act_ct: Only release RCU read lock after ct_ft (bsc#1268281). * CVE-2026-52923: ipc: limit next_id allocation to the valid ID range (bsc#1269034). * CVE-2026-52956: libceph: Fix potential out-of-bounds access in __ceph_x_decrypt() (bsc#1272139). * CVE-2026-52972: crypto: af_alg - Cap AEAD AD length to 0x80000000 (bsc#1269196). * CVE-2026-53133: RDMA/umem: Fix truncation for block sizes >= 4G (bsc#1269822). * CVE-2026-53182: wifi: nl80211: reject oversized EMA RNR lists (bsc#1269885). * CVE-2026-53205: accel/ivpu: Add bounds checks for firmware log indices (bsc#1269903). * CVE-2026-53224: sctp: validate embedded INIT chunk and address list lengths in cookie (bsc#1270023). * CVE-2026-53233: netdev: fix double-free in netdev_nl_bind_rx_doit() (bsc#1269803). * CVE-2026-53246: sctp: validate cached peer INIT chunk length in COOKIE_ECHO processing (bsc#1270024). * CVE-2026-64530: net/sched: cls_api: Handle TC_ACT_CONSUMED in tcf_qevent_hand (bsc#1271867). * CVE-2026-64600: xfs: resample the data fork mapping after cycling ILOCK (RefluXFS) (bsc#1271543). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1512=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1512=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 (ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-SLE16_Update_11-debugsource-6-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_32-default-debuginfo-6-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_32-default-6-160000.1.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 (ppc64le x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-SLE16_Update_11-debugsource-6-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_32-default-debuginfo-6-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_32-default-6-160000.1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-23449.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-31629.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43077.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43109.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43110.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46037.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46242.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46319.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52923.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52956.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52972.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53133.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53182.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53205.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53224.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53233.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53246.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64530.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64600.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262213 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263791 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264483 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265306 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267362 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268281 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269034 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269196 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269282 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269803 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269822 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269885 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269903 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270023 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270024 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270300 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271543 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271867 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272139 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 31 12:46:00 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2026 12:46:00 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23330-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 12 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 16) Message-ID: <178818036093.531.15556038205523067608@f2d94a75072c> # Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 12 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 16) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23330-1 Release Date: 2026-08-26T10:43:31Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1267362 * bsc#1268281 * bsc#1269034 * bsc#1269196 * bsc#1269282 * bsc#1269803 * bsc#1269822 * bsc#1269885 * bsc#1269903 * bsc#1270023 * bsc#1270024 * bsc#1270300 * bsc#1271543 * bsc#1271867 * bsc#1272139 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-43109 * CVE-2026-46037 * CVE-2026-46242 * CVE-2026-46319 * CVE-2026-52923 * CVE-2026-52956 * CVE-2026-52972 * CVE-2026-53133 * CVE-2026-53182 * CVE-2026-53205 * CVE-2026-53224 * CVE-2026-53233 * CVE-2026-53246 * CVE-2026-64530 * CVE-2026-64600 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-43109 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43109 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43109 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46037 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( SUSE ): 8.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53182 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53182 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53182 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53205 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53205 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53205 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53233 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53233 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53233 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 An update that solves 15 vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 6.12.0-160000.33.1 fixes various security issues. The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2026-43109: x86: shadow stacks: proper error handling for mmap lock (bsc#1269282). * CVE-2026-46037: ipv4: icmp: validate reply type before using icmp_pointers (bsc#1267362). * CVE-2026-46242: eventpoll: fix ep_remove struct eventpoll / struct file UAF (bsc#1270300). * CVE-2026-46319: net/sched: act_ct: Only release RCU read lock after ct_ft (bsc#1268281). * CVE-2026-52923: ipc: limit next_id allocation to the valid ID range (bsc#1269034). * CVE-2026-52956: libceph: Fix potential out-of-bounds access in __ceph_x_decrypt() (bsc#1272139). * CVE-2026-52972: crypto: af_alg - Cap AEAD AD length to 0x80000000 (bsc#1269196). * CVE-2026-53133: RDMA/umem: Fix truncation for block sizes >= 4G (bsc#1269822). * CVE-2026-53182: wifi: nl80211: reject oversized EMA RNR lists (bsc#1269885). * CVE-2026-53205: accel/ivpu: Add bounds checks for firmware log indices (bsc#1269903). * CVE-2026-53224: sctp: validate embedded INIT chunk and address list lengths in cookie (bsc#1270023). * CVE-2026-53233: netdev: fix double-free in netdev_nl_bind_rx_doit() (bsc#1269803). * CVE-2026-53246: sctp: validate cached peer INIT chunk length in COOKIE_ECHO processing (bsc#1270024). * CVE-2026-64530: net/sched: cls_api: Handle TC_ACT_CONSUMED in tcf_qevent_hand (bsc#1271867). * CVE-2026-64600: xfs: resample the data fork mapping after cycling ILOCK (RefluXFS) (bsc#1271543). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1511=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1511=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 (ppc64le x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_33-default-4-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_33-default-debuginfo-4-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-SLE16_Update_12-debugsource-4-160000.1.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 (ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_33-default-4-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_33-default-debuginfo-4-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-SLE16_Update_12-debugsource-4-160000.1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43109.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46037.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46242.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46319.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52923.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52956.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52972.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53133.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53182.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53205.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53224.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53233.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53246.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64530.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64600.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267362 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268281 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269034 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269196 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269282 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269803 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269822 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269885 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269903 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270023 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270024 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270300 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271543 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271867 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272139 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 31 12:46:59 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2026 12:46:59 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23329-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 13 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 16) Message-ID: <178818041945.531.3461568369500297251@f2d94a75072c> # Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 13 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 16) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23329-1 Release Date: 2026-08-26T10:43:31Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1267362 * bsc#1268281 * bsc#1269034 * bsc#1269196 * bsc#1269282 * bsc#1269803 * bsc#1269822 * bsc#1269885 * bsc#1269903 * bsc#1270023 * bsc#1270024 * bsc#1270300 * bsc#1271543 * bsc#1271867 * bsc#1272139 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-43109 * CVE-2026-46037 * CVE-2026-46242 * CVE-2026-46319 * CVE-2026-52923 * CVE-2026-52956 * CVE-2026-52972 * CVE-2026-53133 * CVE-2026-53182 * CVE-2026-53205 * CVE-2026-53224 * CVE-2026-53233 * CVE-2026-53246 * CVE-2026-64530 * CVE-2026-64600 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-43109 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43109 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43109 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46037 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46037 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( SUSE ): 8.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46242 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-46319 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52923 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52923 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-52972 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53133 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53133 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53182 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53182 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53182 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53205 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53205 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53205 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53233 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53233 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53233 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 An update that solves 15 vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 6.12.0-160000.34.1 fixes various security issues. The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2026-43109: x86: shadow stacks: proper error handling for mmap lock (bsc#1269282). * CVE-2026-46037: ipv4: icmp: validate reply type before using icmp_pointers (bsc#1267362). * CVE-2026-46242: eventpoll: fix ep_remove struct eventpoll / struct file UAF (bsc#1270300). * CVE-2026-46319: net/sched: act_ct: Only release RCU read lock after ct_ft (bsc#1268281). * CVE-2026-52923: ipc: limit next_id allocation to the valid ID range (bsc#1269034). * CVE-2026-52956: libceph: Fix potential out-of-bounds access in __ceph_x_decrypt() (bsc#1272139). * CVE-2026-52972: crypto: af_alg - Cap AEAD AD length to 0x80000000 (bsc#1269196). * CVE-2026-53133: RDMA/umem: Fix truncation for block sizes >= 4G (bsc#1269822). * CVE-2026-53182: wifi: nl80211: reject oversized EMA RNR lists (bsc#1269885). * CVE-2026-53205: accel/ivpu: Add bounds checks for firmware log indices (bsc#1269903). * CVE-2026-53224: sctp: validate embedded INIT chunk and address list lengths in cookie (bsc#1270023). * CVE-2026-53233: netdev: fix double-free in netdev_nl_bind_rx_doit() (bsc#1269803). * CVE-2026-53246: sctp: validate cached peer INIT chunk length in COOKIE_ECHO processing (bsc#1270024). * CVE-2026-64530: net/sched: cls_api: Handle TC_ACT_CONSUMED in tcf_qevent_hand (bsc#1271867). * CVE-2026-64600: xfs: resample the data fork mapping after cycling ILOCK (RefluXFS) (bsc#1271543). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1510=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1510=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 (ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_34-default-4-160000.1.2 * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_34-default-debuginfo-4-160000.1.2 * kernel-livepatch-SLE16_Update_13-debugsource-4-160000.1.2 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 (ppc64le x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_34-default-debuginfo-4-160000.1.2 * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_34-default-4-160000.1.2 * kernel-livepatch-SLE16_Update_13-debugsource-4-160000.1.2 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43109.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46037.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46242.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46319.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52923.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52956.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52972.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53133.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53182.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53205.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53224.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53233.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53246.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64530.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64600.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267362 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268281 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269034 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269196 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269282 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269803 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269822 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269885 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269903 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270023 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270024 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270300 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271543 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271867 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272139 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 31 12:47:45 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2026 12:47:45 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23328-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 15 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 16) Message-ID: <178818046576.531.378051151575854458@f2d94a75072c> # Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 15 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 16) Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23328-1 Release Date: 2026-08-26T10:42:14Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1269803 * bsc#1270023 * bsc#1270024 * bsc#1271543 * bsc#1271867 * bsc#1272139 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-52956 * CVE-2026-53224 * CVE-2026-53233 * CVE-2026-53246 * CVE-2026-64530 * CVE-2026-64600 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-52956 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52956 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53224 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53224 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53233 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53233 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53233 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53246 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-53246 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64530 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-64600 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 An update that solves six vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 6.12.0-160000.36.1 fixes various security issues. The following security issues were fixed: * CVE-2026-52956: libceph: Fix potential out-of-bounds access in __ceph_x_decrypt() (bsc#1272139). * CVE-2026-53224: sctp: validate embedded INIT chunk and address list lengths in cookie (bsc#1270023). * CVE-2026-53233: netdev: fix double-free in netdev_nl_bind_rx_doit() (bsc#1269803). * CVE-2026-53246: sctp: validate cached peer INIT chunk length in COOKIE_ECHO processing (bsc#1270024). * CVE-2026-64530: net/sched: cls_api: Handle TC_ACT_CONSUMED in tcf_qevent_hand (bsc#1271867). * CVE-2026-64600: xfs: resample the data fork mapping after cycling ILOCK (RefluXFS) (bsc#1271543). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1509=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1509=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 (ppc64le s390x x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_36-default-debuginfo-2-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-SLE16_Update_15-debugsource-2-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_36-default-2-160000.1.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 (ppc64le x86_64) * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_36-default-debuginfo-2-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-SLE16_Update_15-debugsource-2-160000.1.1 * kernel-livepatch-6_12_0-160000_36-default-2-160000.1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52956.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53224.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53233.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53246.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64530.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64600.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269803 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270023 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270024 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271543 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271867 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272139 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 31 12:48:32 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2026 12:48:32 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23327-1: important: Security update for snphost Message-ID: <178818051283.531.519256087529593620@f2d94a75072c> # Security update for snphost Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23327-1 Release Date: 2026-08-24T20:20:27Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1270527 * bsc#1270541 * bsc#1270642 * bsc#1270720 * bsc#1270799 * bsc#1270873 * bsc#1270947 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-41677 * CVE-2026-41678 * CVE-2026-41681 * CVE-2026-41898 * CVE-2026-42327 * CVE-2026-44662 * CVE-2026-45784 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-41677 ( SUSE ): 1.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:U * CVE-2026-41677 ( SUSE ): 3.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-41677 ( NVD ): 1.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:U/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-41677 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-41678 ( SUSE ): 8.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-41678 ( SUSE ): 7.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-41678 ( NVD ): 7.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:U/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-41678 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-41681 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-41681 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-41681 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:U/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-41681 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-41898 ( SUSE ): 8.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-41898 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-41898 ( NVD ): 8.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-41898 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-42327 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-42327 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-42327 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-44662 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-44662 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-44662 ( NVD ): 5.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-45784 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-45784 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-45784 ( NVD ): 5.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-45784 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 An update that solves seven vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for snphost fixes the following issues: * CVE-2026-41677: openssl: out-of-bounds read in PEM password callback when returning an oversized length (bsc#1270541). * CVE-2026-41678: openssl: OOB write due to incorrect bounds assertion in `aes::unwrap_key()` (bsc#1270642). * CVE-2026-41681: openssl: stack corruption due to `MdCtxRef::digest_final()` writing past caller buffer with no length check (bsc#1270720). * CVE-2026-41898: openssl: information leak to network peers due to unchecked callback-returned length in PSK and cookie generate trampolines (bsc#1270799). * CVE-2026-42327: openssl: undefined behavior in `X509Ref::ocsp_responders` when processing certificates with non-UTF-8 OCSP URLs (bsc#1270527). * CVE-2026-44662: openssl: heap buffer overflow when encrypting with AES key- wrap-with-padding (bsc#1270873). * CVE-2026-45784: openssl: OOB write due to incorrectly sized output buffers in `CipherCtxRef::cipher_update_inplace` when it is used with AES key-wrap- with-padding ciphers (bsc#1270947). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1497=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1497=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 (x86_64) * snphost-debugsource-0.6.0-160000.3.1 * snphost-0.6.0-160000.3.1 * snphost-debuginfo-0.6.0-160000.3.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 (x86_64) * snphost-debugsource-0.6.0-160000.3.1 * snphost-debuginfo-0.6.0-160000.3.1 * snphost-0.6.0-160000.3.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-41677.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-41678.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-41681.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-41898.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-42327.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-44662.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45784.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270527 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270541 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270642 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270720 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270799 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270873 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270947 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 31 12:49:20 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2026 12:49:20 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23326-1: important: Security update for wget Message-ID: <178818056027.531.18081732838256280461@f2d94a75072c> # Security update for wget Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23326-1 Release Date: 2026-08-27T06:38:03Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1271033 * bsc#1271034 * bsc#1271035 * bsc#1271036 * bsc#1271320 * bsc#1272219 * bsc#1273449 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-15146 * CVE-2026-58469 * CVE-2026-58470 * CVE-2026-58471 * CVE-2026-58472 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-15146 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-15146 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-15146 ( NVD ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-58469 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-58469 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-58469 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-58469 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-58470 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-58470 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-58470 ( NVD ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-58470 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-58471 ( SUSE ): 6.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-58471 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-58471 ( NVD ): 6.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-58471 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-58471 ( NVD ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-58472 ( SUSE ): 6.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-58472 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-58472 ( NVD ): 6.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-58472 ( NVD ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-58472 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 An update that solves five vulnerabilities and has two fixes can now be installed. ## Description: This update for wget fixes the following issues: Security issued fixed: * CVE-2026-15146: unvalidated IP address in an FTP PASV response can lead to server-side request forgery (bsc#1271320). * CVE-2026-58469: Metalink document containing a whitespace-only URL can cause a heap buffer underread (bsc#1271033). * CVE-2026-58470: server-controlled `Content-Range` header values can cause an integer overflow in `parse_content_range()` (bsc#1271034). * CVE-2026-58471: server-supplied filenames requiring character set conversion could lead to heap memory corruption (bsc#1271035). * CVE-2026-58472: crafted HTML attribute with a large number of characters requiring entity encoding can lead to a heap buffer overflow (bsc#1271036). Other updates and bugfixes: * Fix segmentation fault in metalink4 (bsc#1273449). * Fix metalink regression from CVE-2026-58469 fix (bsc#1272219). * See: commit 7b1cdecc49bc77bde220fc575c8a00386c3f3bcf from https://gitlab.com/gnuwget/wget. ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1528=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1528=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * wget-debuginfo-1.25.0-160000.3.1 * wget-debugsource-1.25.0-160000.3.1 * wget-1.25.0-160000.3.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 (noarch) * wget-lang-1.25.0-160000.3.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 (ppc64le x86_64) * wget-debuginfo-1.25.0-160000.3.1 * wget-debugsource-1.25.0-160000.3.1 * wget-1.25.0-160000.3.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 (noarch) * wget-lang-1.25.0-160000.3.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-15146.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-58469.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-58470.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-58471.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-58472.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271033 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271034 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271035 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271036 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271320 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272219 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273449 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 31 12:49:58 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2026 12:49:58 -0000 Subject: SUSE-RU-2026:23325-1: moderate: Recommended update for hwinfo Message-ID: <178818059883.531.4143344380125681165@f2d94a75072c> # Recommended update for hwinfo Announcement ID: SUSE-RU-2026:23325-1 Release Date: 2026-08-26T18:36:19Z Rating: moderate References: * bsc#1271724 Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 An update that has one fix can now be installed. ## Description: This update for hwinfo fixes the following issues: * update to version 25.5: * small adjustments to bash-completion, update spec file * add bash completion script for hwinfo * serial driver file name changed in /proc in current kernel, adjusting code (bsc#1271724) ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1525=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1525=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * libhd25-debuginfo-25.5-160000.1.1 * hwinfo-25.5-160000.1.1 * hwinfo-debuginfo-25.5-160000.1.1 * hwinfo-devel-debuginfo-25.5-160000.1.1 * libhd25-25.5-160000.1.1 * hwinfo-debugsource-25.5-160000.1.1 * hwinfo-devel-25.5-160000.1.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 (ppc64le x86_64) * libhd25-debuginfo-25.5-160000.1.1 * hwinfo-25.5-160000.1.1 * hwinfo-debuginfo-25.5-160000.1.1 * hwinfo-devel-debuginfo-25.5-160000.1.1 * libhd25-25.5-160000.1.1 * hwinfo-debugsource-25.5-160000.1.1 * hwinfo-devel-25.5-160000.1.1 ## References: * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271724 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 31 12:50:22 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2026 12:50:22 -0000 Subject: SUSE-RU-2026:23324-1: moderate: Recommended update for maven-doxia-sitetools, maven-surefire Message-ID: <178818062220.531.17127986482303538983@f2d94a75072c> # Recommended update for maven-doxia-sitetools, maven-surefire Announcement ID: SUSE-RU-2026:23324-1 Release Date: 2026-08-26T12:55:44Z Rating: moderate References: * bsc#1273185 * bsc#1273186 Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 An update that has two fixes can now be installed. ## Description: This update for maven-doxia-sitetools, maven-surefire fixes the following issues: Changes in maven-doxia-sitetools: * Generate build.properties file for doxia-site-renderer and use it to filter the maven-project.properties and copy it into the jar. Fixes bsc#1273186 ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1520=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1520=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 (noarch) * maven-surefire-plugins-javadoc-3.5.6-160000.3.1 * maven-surefire-plugin-3.5.6-160000.3.1 * maven-surefire-3.5.6-160000.3.1 * maven-failsafe-plugin-3.5.6-160000.3.1 * maven-surefire-report-parser-3.5.6-160000.3.1 * maven-surefire-provider-junit5-3.5.6-160000.3.1 * maven-surefire-javadoc-3.5.6-160000.3.1 * maven-doxia-sitetools-2.1.0-160000.2.1 * maven-doxia-sitetools-javadoc-2.1.0-160000.2.1 * maven-surefire-provider-testng-3.5.6-160000.3.1 * maven-surefire-report-plugin-3.5.6-160000.3.1 * maven-surefire-provider-junit-3.5.6-160000.3.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 (noarch) * maven-surefire-plugins-javadoc-3.5.6-160000.3.1 * maven-surefire-provider-junit-3.5.6-160000.3.1 * maven-surefire-3.5.6-160000.3.1 * maven-failsafe-plugin-3.5.6-160000.3.1 * maven-surefire-report-parser-3.5.6-160000.3.1 * maven-surefire-provider-junit5-3.5.6-160000.3.1 * maven-surefire-javadoc-3.5.6-160000.3.1 * maven-doxia-sitetools-2.1.0-160000.2.1 * maven-doxia-sitetools-javadoc-2.1.0-160000.2.1 * maven-surefire-provider-testng-3.5.6-160000.3.1 * maven-surefire-report-plugin-3.5.6-160000.3.1 * maven-surefire-plugin-3.5.6-160000.3.1 ## References: * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273185 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273186 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 31 12:51:33 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2026 12:51:33 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23323-1: important: Security update for rsync Message-ID: <178818069386.531.4867881065715357289@f2d94a75072c> # Security update for rsync Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23323-1 Release Date: 2026-08-26T12:30:55Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1269039 * bsc#1269040 * bsc#1269041 * bsc#1269042 * bsc#1269043 * bsc#1269044 * bsc#1269045 * bsc#1269046 * bsc#1269047 * bsc#1269048 * bsc#1269049 * bsc#1269050 * bsc#1269051 * bsc#1269052 * bsc#1269053 * bsc#1269054 * bsc#1269055 * bsc#1269056 * bsc#1269057 * bsc#1269058 * bsc#1269060 * bsc#1271931 * bsc#1271932 * bsc#1271933 * bsc#1271934 * bsc#1273429 * bsc#1273430 * bsc#1273431 * bsc#1273432 * bsc#1273433 * bsc#1273434 * bsc#1273435 * bsc#1273436 * bsc#1273437 * bsc#1273438 * bsc#1273439 * bsc#1273440 * bsc#1273441 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-43617 * CVE-2026-43618 * CVE-2026-43619 * CVE-2026-43620 * CVE-2026-44507 * CVE-2026-44508 * CVE-2026-44509 * CVE-2026-44510 * CVE-2026-53783 * CVE-2026-53784 * CVE-2026-53785 * CVE-2026-53786 * CVE-2026-53788 * CVE-2026-53789 * CVE-2026-53790 * CVE-2026-53791 * CVE-2026-53792 * CVE-2026-53793 * CVE-2026-53794 * CVE-2026-53795 * CVE-2026-53796 * CVE-2026-53797 * CVE-2026-53798 * CVE-2026-53799 * CVE-2026-53800 * CVE-2026-53801 * CVE-2026-53802 * CVE-2026-53803 * CVE-2026-70452 * CVE-2026-70453 * CVE-2026-70454 * CVE-2026-70455 * CVE-2026-70456 * CVE-2026-70457 * CVE-2026-70458 * CVE-2026-70459 * CVE-2026-70460 * CVE-2026-70461 * CVE-2026-70462 * CVE-2026-70463 * CVE-2026-70464 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-43617 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43617 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-43617 ( NVD ): 6.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-43617 ( NVD ): 4.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-43618 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43618 ( SUSE ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43618 ( NVD ): 6.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-43618 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-43618 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43619 ( SUSE ): 7.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43619 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-43619 ( NVD ): 7.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-43619 ( NVD ): 6.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-43620 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:A/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-43620 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43620 ( NVD ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:A/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-43620 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-43620 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-44507 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-44507 ( NVD ): 4.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-44508 ( SUSE ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-44508 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-44509 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-44509 ( NVD ): 6.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-44510 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-44510 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53783 ( SUSE ): 7.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53783 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53783 ( NVD ): 8.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-53783 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-53784 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53784 ( SUSE ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-53784 ( NVD ): 8.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-53784 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-53785 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53785 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53785 ( NVD ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-53785 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53786 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53786 ( SUSE ): 5.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-53786 ( NVD ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-53786 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-53788 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53788 ( SUSE ): 5.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-53788 ( NVD ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-53788 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-53789 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53789 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-53789 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-53789 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53790 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53790 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53790 ( NVD ): 9.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-53790 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53791 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53791 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-53791 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-53791 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-53792 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53792 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53792 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-53792 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53793 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53793 ( SUSE ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-53793 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-53793 ( NVD ): 7.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-53794 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53794 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53794 ( NVD ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-53794 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-53795 ( SUSE ): 7.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53795 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-53795 ( NVD ): 7.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-53795 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53796 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53796 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53796 ( NVD ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-53796 ( NVD ): 6.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53797 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53797 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-53797 ( NVD ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-53797 ( NVD ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-53798 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53798 ( SUSE ): 5.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-53798 ( NVD ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-53798 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-53799 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53799 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53799 ( NVD ): 7.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-53799 ( NVD ): 6.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-53800 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53800 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53800 ( NVD ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-53800 ( NVD ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-53801 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53801 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-53801 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-53801 ( NVD ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-53802 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53802 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-53802 ( NVD ): 8.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-53802 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-53803 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-53803 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-53803 ( NVD ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-53803 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-70452 ( SUSE ): 9.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-70452 ( SUSE ): 7.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-70452 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-70452 ( NVD ): 7.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-70453 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-70453 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-70453 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-70453 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-70454 ( SUSE ): 7.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:A/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-70454 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-70454 ( NVD ): 7.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-70454 ( NVD ): 8.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-70455 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-70455 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-70455 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-70455 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-70456 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-70456 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-70456 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-70456 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-70457 ( SUSE ): 8.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-70457 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-70457 ( NVD ): 8.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-70457 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-70458 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-70458 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-70458 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-70458 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-70459 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-70459 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-70459 ( NVD ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-70459 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-70460 ( SUSE ): 9.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-70460 ( SUSE ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-70460 ( NVD ): 9.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-70460 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-70461 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-70461 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-70461 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-70461 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-70462 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:A/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-70462 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-70462 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-70462 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-70463 ( SUSE ): 8.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-70463 ( SUSE ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-70463 ( NVD ): 8.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-70463 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-70464 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-70464 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-70464 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-70464 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 An update that solves 41 vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for rsync fixes the following issues: * CVE-2026-53783: rrsync restricted-directory escape (validation-vs-exec race + unsafe option allowlist) (bsc#1269041). * CVE-2026-53784: Daemon module-root chdir escape under "use chroot = no" (bsc#1269042). * CVE-2026-53785: --relative implied-parent creation escapes the destination tree (bsc#1269043). * CVE-2026-53786: Daemon --filter merge file bypasses the module filter list (bsc#1269044). * CVE-2026-53788: Daemon name-converter accepts newline-bearing names into its line protocol (bsc#1269046). * CVE-2026-53789: Malicious sender expands --delete scope by reclassifying an implied parent (bsc#1269047). * CVE-2026-53790: Command / argument injection via unquoted peer- or host- controlled values (bsc#1269048). * CVE-2026-53791: PROXY-protocol mode lets a direct client spoof the daemon's source address (bsc#1269049). * CVE-2026-53792: Receiver-supplied zero checksum block length drives sender matching negative (bsc#1269050). * CVE-2026-53793: Chroot "/./" inner-module escape via a parent-component symlink (bsc#1269051). * CVE-2026-53794: Remote peer disables the per-allocation sanity cap via --max-alloc=0 (bsc#1269052). * CVE-2026-53795: Receiver write escape via an absolute --temp-dir / --link- dest disabling rename/link confinement (bsc#1269053). * CVE-2026-53796: Non-daemon receiver destination-chdir symlink race (bsc#1269054). * CVE-2026-53797: Sender source-tree parent-component symlink race -> out-of- tree disclosure (bsc#1269055). * CVE-2026-53798: Daemon name-converter empty response maps an unknown name to uid/gid 0 (bsc#1269045). * CVE-2026-53799: Receiver ACL/xattr application follows a symlink-race -> arbitrary ACL set (bsc#1269056). * CVE-2026-53800: Sender --remove-source-files unlink follows a parent- component symlink race -> arbitrary file deletion outside the source tree (bsc#1269057). * CVE-2026-53801: Sender/daemon directory-scan enumeration escapes the transfer root / module -> out-of-tree disclosure (bsc#1269058). * CVE-2026-53802: Arbitrary file read / transfer-shaping via symlinked operator-supplied input files (bsc#1269039). * CVE-2026-53803: Arbitrary file write / privilege escalation via symlinked operator-supplied output paths (bsc#1269040). * CVE-2026-70452: `hosts deny` fails OPEN when a configured hostname cannot be resolved, admitting the host it was meant to block (bsc#1273441). * CVE-2026-70453: Quadratic CPU exhaustion in hash_search() from a crafted equal-weak-checksum chain (bsc#1273440). * CVE-2026-70454: rsync-ssl establishes an unauthenticated TLS connection (bsc#1273439). * CVE-2026-70455: Peer-controlled Zstandard worker exhaustion on an rsync daemon (bsc#1273438). * CVE-2026-70456: Remote out-of-bounds heap write in read_args() when the argument count lands exactly on maxargs (bsc#1273437). * CVE-2026-70457: Attacker-chosen-offset write in parse_size_arg() error formatting (bsc#1273436). * CVE-2026-70458: Out-of-bounds write from a FLAG_HLINKED file entry accepted without -H (bsc#1273435). * CVE-2026-70459: Per-connection daemon child crash from a crafted first incremental file list with a non-directory transfer root (bsc#1273434). * CVE-2026-70460: Daemon module-root escape through a peer-supplied --partial- dir / --backup-dir resolving via an in- module symlink (bsc#1273433). * CVE-2026-70461: Peer-driven one-byte heap out-of-bounds write in add_implied_include() (bsc#1273432). * CVE-2026-70462: Peer-supplied MSG_IO_TIMEOUT defeats the client's own I/O timeout (bsc#1273431). * CVE-2026-70463: "auth users" ignores documented comma-only parsing, silently skipping a deny/read-only rule (bsc#1273430). * CVE-2026-70464: Unauthenticated pre-transfer handshake DoS locks out an rsync daemon module (bsc#1273429). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1519=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1519=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * rsync-debuginfo-3.4.1-160000.6.1 * rsync-3.4.1-160000.6.1 * rsync-debugsource-3.4.1-160000.6.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 (ppc64le x86_64) * rsync-debuginfo-3.4.1-160000.6.1 * rsync-3.4.1-160000.6.1 * rsync-debugsource-3.4.1-160000.6.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43617.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43618.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43619.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-43620.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-44507.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-44508.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-44509.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-44510.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53783.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53784.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53785.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53786.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53788.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53789.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53790.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53791.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53792.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53793.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53794.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53795.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53796.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53797.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53798.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53799.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53800.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53801.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53802.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53803.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-70452.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-70453.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-70454.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-70455.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-70456.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-70457.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-70458.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-70459.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-70460.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-70461.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-70462.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-70463.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-70464.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269039 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269040 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269041 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269042 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269043 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269044 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269045 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269046 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269047 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269048 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269049 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269050 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269051 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269052 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269053 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269054 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269055 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269056 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269057 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269058 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269060 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271931 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271932 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271933 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271934 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273429 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273430 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273431 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273432 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273433 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273434 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273435 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273436 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273437 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273438 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273439 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273440 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273441 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 31 12:52:11 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2026 12:52:11 -0000 Subject: SUSE-RU-2026:23322-1: moderate: Recommended update for rust1.96 Message-ID: <178818073145.531.10879586806610225199@f2d94a75072c> # Recommended update for rust1.96 Announcement ID: SUSE-RU-2026:23322-1 Release Date: 2026-08-25T09:48:43Z Rating: moderate References: Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 An update that can now be installed. ## Description: This update for rust1.96 fixes the following issues: Update to rust1.96.1: * Release notes can be found externally: https://github.com/rust- lang/rust/releases/tag/1.96.1 ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1505=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1505=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 (aarch64 nosrc ppc64le s390x x86_64) * rust1.96-1.96.1-160000.1.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * cargo1.96-1.96.1-160000.1.1 * rust1.96-debuginfo-1.96.1-160000.1.1 * cargo1.96-debuginfo-1.96.1-160000.1.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 (nosrc ppc64le x86_64) * rust1.96-1.96.1-160000.1.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 (ppc64le x86_64) * cargo1.96-1.96.1-160000.1.1 * rust1.96-debuginfo-1.96.1-160000.1.1 * cargo1.96-debuginfo-1.96.1-160000.1.1 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 31 12:52:53 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2026 12:52:53 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23321-1: important: Security update for rmt-server Message-ID: <178818077352.531.11406697253091104179@f2d94a75072c> # Security update for rmt-server Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23321-1 Release Date: 2026-08-25T06:34:56Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1261388 * bsc#1261398 * bsc#1261406 * bsc#1261417 * bsc#1261426 * bsc#1261436 * bsc#1261447 * bsc#1261458 * bsc#1261466 * bsc#1261471 * bsc#1262706 * bsc#1268149 * bsc#1268301 * bsc#1268303 * bsc#1268305 * bsc#1274715 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-26961 * CVE-2026-26962 * CVE-2026-34230 * CVE-2026-34763 * CVE-2026-34785 * CVE-2026-34786 * CVE-2026-34826 * CVE-2026-34829 * CVE-2026-34830 * CVE-2026-34831 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-26961 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-26961 ( SUSE ): 3.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-26961 ( NVD ): 3.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-26961 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-26962 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-26962 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-26962 ( NVD ): 4.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-26962 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-34230 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-34230 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-34230 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-34230 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-34763 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-34763 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-34763 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-34785 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-34785 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-34785 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-34785 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-34786 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-34786 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-34786 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-34826 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-34826 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-34826 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-34826 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-34829 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-34829 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-34829 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-34829 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-34830 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-34830 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-34830 ( NVD ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-34830 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-34831 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-34831 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-34831 ( NVD ): 4.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-34831 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 An update that solves 10 vulnerabilities and has six fixes can now be installed. ## Description: This update for rmt-server fixes the following issues: Update to version 3.1 (bsc#1274715). Security issues fixed: * CVE-2026-26961: rack: greedy multipart boundary parsing can lead to parser differentials and WAF bypass (bsc#1261398). * CVE-2026-26962: rack: improper unfolding of folded multipart headers can lead to downstream header injection and response splitting(bsc#1261471). * CVE-2026-34763: rack: unescaped regex interpolation of configured root path can lead to root directory disclosure (bsc#1261406). * CVE-2026-34230: rack: crafted `Accept-Encoding` headers can cause a denial of service (bsc#1261388). * CVE-2026-34785: rack: prefix matching logic can lead to the exposure of unintended files under the static root (bsc#1261417). * CVE-2026-34786: rack: URL-encoded path mismatch can lead to `header_rules` bypass (bsc#1261426). * CVE-2026-34826: rack: missing individual byte range limit checks when parsing HTTP `Range` headers can lead to excessive resource consumption and a denial of service (bsc#1261436). * CVE-2026-34829: rack: multipart parsing without `Content-Length` header can lead to unbounded chunked file uploads and a denial of service (bsc#1261447). * CVE-2026-34230: rack: quadratic complexity when processing of wildcard `Accept-Encoding` headers can lead to a denial of service (bsc#1261388). * CVE-2026-34830: rack: improper sanitization of the `X-Accel-Mapping` request header can lead to the exposure of unintended files via `X-Accel-Redirect` (bsc#1261458). * CVE-2026-34831: rack: `Content-Length` header and body byte size mismatch when creating error responses can lead to incorrect HTTP response framing (bsc#1261466). Other updates and bugfixes: * Version 3.1: * Remove all errors and warnigs due to new Ruby and Ruby on Rails versions * Version 2.28: * Set arch to unknown for Rancher based products (jsc#SCC-759) * Fix purge for large amount of systems (bsc#1262706) * Change data type to `MEDIUMTEXT` in profiles table (bsc#1268305) * Remove `proxy_byos` column * Fix race condition when no system matches (bsc#1268301) * Fix race condition for PAYG (bsc#1268149) * Fix race condition to update a system (bsc#1268303) * Version 2.27: * Fix ReDoS vulnerability in `Addressable` * Fixes out-of-bounds read vulnerability in `rdiscount` ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1499=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1499=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * rmt-server-pubcloud-3.1.0-160000.1.1 * rmt-server-debuginfo-3.1.0-160000.1.1 * rmt-server-config-3.1.0-160000.1.1 * rmt-server-3.1.0-160000.1.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 (ppc64le x86_64) * rmt-server-3.1.0-160000.1.1 * rmt-server-pubcloud-3.1.0-160000.1.1 * rmt-server-debuginfo-3.1.0-160000.1.1 * rmt-server-config-3.1.0-160000.1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-26961.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-26962.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-34230.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-34763.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-34785.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-34786.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-34826.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-34829.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-34830.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-34831.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1261388 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1261398 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1261406 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1261417 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1261426 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1261436 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1261447 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1261458 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1261466 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1261471 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262706 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268149 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268301 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268303 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268305 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274715 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 31 12:53:37 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2026 12:53:37 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23320-1: moderate: Security update for libheif Message-ID: <178818081723.531.7300789018990370674@f2d94a75072c> # Security update for libheif Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23320-1 Release Date: 2026-08-25T06:33:48Z Rating: moderate References: * bsc#1273079 * bsc#1273080 * bsc#1273081 * bsc#1273082 * bsc#1273083 * jsc#PED-16355 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-62289 * CVE-2026-62291 * CVE-2026-62292 * CVE-2026-62377 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-62289 ( SUSE ): 4.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:A/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-62289 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-62289 ( NVD ): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-62291 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-62291 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-62291 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-62292 ( SUSE ): 6.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:A/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-62292 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-62292 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-62377 ( SUSE ): 4.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:A/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-62377 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-62377 ( NVD ): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 An update that solves four vulnerabilities, contains one feature and has one fix can now be installed. ## Description: This update for libheif fixes the following issues: Update to version 1.23.1 (jsc#PED-16355). Security issues fixed: * CVE-2026-62289: integer underflow in Fraction constructor via double clap transform application (bsc#1273079). * CVE-2026-62291: heap out-of-bounds write in the uncompressed encoder when writing images with mismatched auxiliary alpha dimensions (bsc#1273080). * CVE-2026-62292: out-of-bounds read in uncompressed unci tile range slicing (bsc#1273081). * CVE-2026-62377: reachable assertion in `HeifContext::get_track()` aborts on a valid-but-empty HEIF sequence file (bsc#1273082). * Heap out-of-bounds write in the uncompressed encoder for RRGGBB images with interleaved bit-depth `<= 8` (bsc#1273083). Changes for libheif: * Version 1.23.1 * FFmpeg decoder plugin gains AV1, VVC, JPEG, and JPEG 2000/HTJ2K decoding. * SVT-AV1 encoder: new `tune=iq` and `ms-ssim` tune parameters. * C++ API: added getters/setters for the CLLI and MDCV HDR metadata boxes. * Sequence decoder now scales the alpha auxiliary track to the main image size. * Fixed pixi box writing for multi-channel images. * Corrected the placement of the TAI `clock_type` field into the top 2 bits. * Empty/unset plugin directory is no longer scanned. ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1503=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1503=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 (ppc64le x86_64) * libheif-jpeg-1.23.1-160000.1.1 * libheif-debugsource-1.23.1-160000.1.1 * gdk-pixbuf-loader-libheif-debuginfo-1.23.1-160000.1.1 * libheif-jpeg-debuginfo-1.23.1-160000.1.1 * libheif-ffmpeg-1.23.1-160000.1.1 * libheif-ffmpeg-debuginfo-1.23.1-160000.1.1 * libheif-aom-debuginfo-1.23.1-160000.1.1 * libheif-rav1e-debuginfo-1.23.1-160000.1.1 * libheif-openjpeg-1.23.1-160000.1.1 * libheif-openjpeg-debuginfo-1.23.1-160000.1.1 * libheif1-debuginfo-1.23.1-160000.1.1 * libheif-dav1d-debuginfo-1.23.1-160000.1.1 * libheif-dav1d-1.23.1-160000.1.1 * libheif-rav1e-1.23.1-160000.1.1 * gdk-pixbuf-loader-libheif-1.23.1-160000.1.1 * libheif1-1.23.1-160000.1.1 * libheif-aom-1.23.1-160000.1.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 (x86_64) * libheif-svtenc-1.23.1-160000.1.1 * libheif-svtenc-debuginfo-1.23.1-160000.1.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * libheif-jpeg-1.23.1-160000.1.1 * libheif-debugsource-1.23.1-160000.1.1 * gdk-pixbuf-loader-libheif-debuginfo-1.23.1-160000.1.1 * libheif-jpeg-debuginfo-1.23.1-160000.1.1 * libheif-ffmpeg-1.23.1-160000.1.1 * libheif-ffmpeg-debuginfo-1.23.1-160000.1.1 * libheif-rav1e-debuginfo-1.23.1-160000.1.1 * libheif-aom-debuginfo-1.23.1-160000.1.1 * libheif1-debuginfo-1.23.1-160000.1.1 * libheif-openjpeg-debuginfo-1.23.1-160000.1.1 * libheif-openjpeg-1.23.1-160000.1.1 * libheif-dav1d-debuginfo-1.23.1-160000.1.1 * libheif-dav1d-1.23.1-160000.1.1 * libheif-rav1e-1.23.1-160000.1.1 * gdk-pixbuf-loader-libheif-1.23.1-160000.1.1 * libheif1-1.23.1-160000.1.1 * libheif-aom-1.23.1-160000.1.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 (aarch64 x86_64) * libheif-svtenc-1.23.1-160000.1.1 * libheif-svtenc-debuginfo-1.23.1-160000.1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-62289.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-62291.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-62292.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-62377.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273079 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273080 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273081 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273082 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273083 * https://jira.suse.com/browse/PED-16355 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 31 12:54:15 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2026 12:54:15 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23319-1: moderate: Security update for python-pip Message-ID: <178818085592.531.1178605717248705233@f2d94a75072c> # Security update for python-pip Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23319-1 Release Date: 2026-08-25T06:30:55Z Rating: moderate References: * bsc#1273090 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-13346 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-13346 ( SUSE ): 5.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:P/PR:H/UI:A/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-13346 ( SUSE ): 4.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:H/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-13346 ( NVD ): 5.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:P/PR:H/UI:A/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-13346 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 An update that solves one vulnerability can now be installed. ## Description: This update for python-pip fixes the following issue: * CVE-2026-13346: incorrect handling of doubly-encoded package URLs from malicious indexes allows files to be installed to arbitrary locations on disk (bsc#1273090). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1502=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1502=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 (noarch) * python313-pip-25.0.1-160000.6.1 * python313-pip-wheel-25.0.1-160000.6.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 (noarch) * python313-pip-25.0.1-160000.6.1 * python313-pip-wheel-25.0.1-160000.6.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-13346.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273090 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 31 12:54:59 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2026 12:54:59 -0000 Subject: SUSE-RU-2026:23318-1: important: Recommended update for cloud-init Message-ID: <178818089980.531.1646104961300802481@f2d94a75072c> # Recommended update for cloud-init Announcement ID: SUSE-RU-2026:23318-1 Release Date: 2026-08-25T06:29:56Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1267422 * bsc#1274554 Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 An update that has two fixes can now be installed. ## Description: This update for cloud-init fixes the following issues: * Fix: SLEM 6.1 is assigned systemd-timesyncd by cloudinit (bsc#1274554) * Fix: Cloud init failures observed [ thread::1hcnhpN0LIaV02LMM-IqGis:: ] (bsc#1267422) ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1501=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1501=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * cloud-init-25.1.3-160000.3.1 * cloud-init-config-suse-25.1.3-160000.3.1 * cloud-init-doc-25.1.3-160000.3.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 (ppc64le x86_64) * cloud-init-25.1.3-160000.3.1 * cloud-init-config-suse-25.1.3-160000.3.1 * cloud-init-doc-25.1.3-160000.3.1 ## References: * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267422 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274554 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 31 12:55:21 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2026 12:55:21 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23317-1: important: Security update for 7zip Message-ID: <178818092198.531.17483102357333289117@f2d94a75072c> # Security update for 7zip Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23317-1 Release Date: 2026-08-25T06:29:01Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1273065 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-14266 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-14266 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-14266 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-14266 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-14266 ( NVD ): 7.0 CVSS:3.0/AV:L/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 An update that solves one vulnerability can now be installed. ## Description: This update for 7zip fixes the following issue: Update to 26.02. * CVE-2026-14266: heap buffer overflow when processing XZ chunked data can lead to remote code execution (bsc#1273065). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1500=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1500=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * 7zip-26.02-160000.1.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 (ppc64le x86_64) * 7zip-26.02-160000.1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-14266.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273065 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 31 12:56:14 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2026 12:56:14 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23316-1: moderate: Security update for pcp Message-ID: <178818097412.531.13342743876253142126@f2d94a75072c> # Security update for pcp Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23316-1 Release Date: 2026-08-24T20:44:34Z Rating: moderate References: * bsc#1272922 * bsc#1272923 * bsc#1272924 * bsc#1272925 * bsc#1272926 * bsc#1272927 * bsc#1272928 * bsc#1272930 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-16524 * CVE-2026-16526 * CVE-2026-16527 * CVE-2026-16529 * CVE-2026-16530 * CVE-2026-16531 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-16524 ( SUSE ): 9.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-16524 ( SUSE ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-16524 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-16526 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-16526 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-16526 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-16527 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-16527 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-16527 ( NVD ): 7.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-16529 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-16529 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-16529 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-16530 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-16530 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-16530 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-16531 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-16531 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-16531 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 An update that solves six vulnerabilities and has two fixes can now be installed. ## Description: This update for pcp fixes the following issues: * CVE-2026-16524: command injection in `linux_sockets` PMDA via `network.persocket.filter` (bsc#1272922). * CVE-2026-16526: pmdaroot privilege escalation via `FD_CLOEXEC` fd inheritance and missing peer credentials (bsc#1272923). * CVE-2026-16527: missing authentication flags in pmproxy REST API (bsc#1272924). * CVE-2026-16529: integer overflow in `__pmGetPDU` leads to permanent DoS (bsc#1272925). * CVE-2026-16530: multiple OOB reads in libpcp record and PDU decoders (bsc#1272926). * CVE-2026-16531: path traversal via hostname in pmproxy logger servlet (bsc#1272927). * command injection in `pmieconf` `write_pmiefile` via `$HOME` and `-f` (bsc#1272928). * command injection in `pmlogcp/pmlogmv` `do_link` via unsanitised filenames (bsc#1272930). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1495=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1495=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 (noarch) * pcp-export-pcp2zabbix-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-pmda-gpfs-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-export-pcp2graphite-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-export-pcp2elasticsearch-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-pmda-oracle-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-doc-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-pmda-bonding-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-import-iostat2pcp-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-export-pcp2json-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-pmda-named-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-pmda-mysql-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-pmda-redis-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-import-ganglia2pcp-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-pmda-haproxy-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-pmda-lio-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-import-sar2pcp-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-export-pcp2influxdb-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-import-mrtg2pcp-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-pmda-netcheck-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-pmda-rsyslog-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-pmda-netfilter-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-pmda-zswap-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-pmda-memcache-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-pmda-news-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-export-pcp2spark-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-pmda-pdns-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-pmda-snmp-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-pmda-slurm-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-pmda-json-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-pmda-elasticsearch-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-pmda-postfix-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-pmda-samba-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-pmda-mic-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-pmda-rabbitmq-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-pmda-lmsensors-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-pmda-nutcracker-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-pmda-activemq-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-zeroconf-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-pmda-lustre-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-pmda-gpsd-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-pmda-ds389log-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-conf-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-pmda-ds389-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-pmda-openvswitch-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-pmda-nginx-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-pmda-openmetrics-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-pmda-dbping-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-pmda-nfsclient-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-export-pcp2xml-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-pmda-unbound-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * pcp-pmda-trace-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * perl-PCP-LogSummary-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-pmda-zimbra-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * perl-PCP-MMV-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-pmda-summary-debuginfo-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * perl-PCP-LogImport-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-devel-debuginfo-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * libpcp_web1-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-pmda-gfs2-debuginfo-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-pmda-sockets-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-pmda-bash-debuginfo-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-pmda-hacluster-debuginfo-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * libpcp-devel-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-pmda-shping-debuginfo-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-pmda-summary-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-pmda-systemd-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-pmda-roomtemp-debuginfo-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-pmda-lustrecomm-debuginfo-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-pmda-dm-debuginfo-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * perl-PCP-LogImport-debuginfo-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-pmda-dm-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-pmda-nvidia-gpu-debuginfo-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-import-collectl2pcp-debuginfo-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-pmda-mounts-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-pmda-cifs-debuginfo-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * python3-pcp-debuginfo-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-pmda-nvidia-gpu-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-pmda-sendmail-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-pmda-logger-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-import-collectl2pcp-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * libpcp_gui2-debuginfo-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * perl-PCP-PMDA-debuginfo-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-pmda-lustrecomm-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * libpcp_import1-debuginfo-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * perl-PCP-MMV-debuginfo-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-pmda-cisco-debuginfo-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-pmda-docker-debuginfo-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-pmda-mailq-debuginfo-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * perl-PCP-PMDA-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-selinux-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-pmda-cisco-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-pmda-roomtemp-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * libpcp_mmv1-debuginfo-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-pmda-smart-debuginfo-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-pmda-weblog-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-pmda-apache-debuginfo-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * libpcp3-debuginfo-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-pmda-logger-debuginfo-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-system-tools-debuginfo-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * libpcp_mmv1-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-pmda-bash-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-pmda-trace-debuginfo-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-pmda-mounts-debuginfo-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * libpcp_web1-debuginfo-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-debugsource-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-pmda-zimbra-debuginfo-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * libpcp_trace2-debuginfo-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-pmda-weblog-debuginfo-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * libpcp_trace2-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-pmda-smart-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-pmda-mailq-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * python3-pcp-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-pmda-shping-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-pmda-gfs2-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-devel-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * libpcp3-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-pmda-cifs-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * libpcp_import1-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-pmda-hacluster-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-system-tools-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-pmda-sendmail-debuginfo-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-pmda-systemd-debuginfo-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-pmda-apache-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-pmda-docker-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-pmda-sockets-debuginfo-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-debuginfo-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * libpcp_gui2-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 (aarch64 ppc64le x86_64) * pcp-pmda-infiniband-debuginfo-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-pmda-infiniband-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-pmda-perfevent-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-pmda-perfevent-debuginfo-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 (x86_64) * pcp-pmda-resctrl-debuginfo-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-pmda-resctrl-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 (noarch) * pcp-export-pcp2zabbix-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-export-pcp2graphite-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-pmda-gpfs-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-export-pcp2elasticsearch-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-pmda-oracle-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-doc-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-pmda-bonding-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-import-iostat2pcp-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-export-pcp2json-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-pmda-named-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-pmda-mysql-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-pmda-redis-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-import-ganglia2pcp-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-pmda-haproxy-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-pmda-lio-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-import-sar2pcp-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-import-mrtg2pcp-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-export-pcp2influxdb-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-pmda-netcheck-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-pmda-netfilter-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-pmda-rsyslog-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-pmda-news-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-pmda-memcache-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-pmda-zswap-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-export-pcp2spark-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-pmda-pdns-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-pmda-snmp-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-pmda-slurm-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-pmda-json-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-pmda-elasticsearch-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-pmda-postfix-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-pmda-samba-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-pmda-mic-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-pmda-rabbitmq-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-pmda-lmsensors-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-pmda-nutcracker-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-pmda-activemq-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-zeroconf-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-pmda-lustre-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-pmda-gpsd-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-pmda-ds389log-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-conf-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-pmda-ds389-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-pmda-openvswitch-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-pmda-nginx-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-pmda-openmetrics-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-pmda-dbping-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-pmda-nfsclient-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-export-pcp2xml-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-pmda-unbound-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 (ppc64le x86_64) * pcp-pmda-trace-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * perl-PCP-LogSummary-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-pmda-zimbra-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * perl-PCP-MMV-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-pmda-infiniband-debuginfo-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-pmda-perfevent-debuginfo-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-pmda-summary-debuginfo-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * perl-PCP-LogImport-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-devel-debuginfo-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * libpcp_web1-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-pmda-gfs2-debuginfo-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-pmda-sockets-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-pmda-perfevent-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-pmda-hacluster-debuginfo-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-pmda-bash-debuginfo-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * libpcp-devel-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-pmda-shping-debuginfo-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-pmda-summary-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-pmda-systemd-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-pmda-roomtemp-debuginfo-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-pmda-lustrecomm-debuginfo-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-pmda-dm-debuginfo-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * perl-PCP-LogImport-debuginfo-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-pmda-dm-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-pmda-nvidia-gpu-debuginfo-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-import-collectl2pcp-debuginfo-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-pmda-mounts-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-pmda-cifs-debuginfo-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * python3-pcp-debuginfo-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-pmda-nvidia-gpu-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-pmda-sendmail-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-pmda-logger-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-import-collectl2pcp-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * libpcp_gui2-debuginfo-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * perl-PCP-PMDA-debuginfo-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-pmda-lustrecomm-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * libpcp_import1-debuginfo-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * perl-PCP-MMV-debuginfo-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-pmda-cisco-debuginfo-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-pmda-docker-debuginfo-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-pmda-mailq-debuginfo-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * perl-PCP-PMDA-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-selinux-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-pmda-roomtemp-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-pmda-cisco-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * libpcp_mmv1-debuginfo-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-pmda-smart-debuginfo-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-pmda-weblog-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-pmda-apache-debuginfo-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * libpcp3-debuginfo-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-pmda-logger-debuginfo-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-system-tools-debuginfo-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * libpcp_mmv1-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-pmda-bash-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-pmda-trace-debuginfo-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-pmda-mounts-debuginfo-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * libpcp_web1-debuginfo-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-debugsource-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-pmda-zimbra-debuginfo-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * libpcp_trace2-debuginfo-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-pmda-weblog-debuginfo-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * libpcp_trace2-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-pmda-smart-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-pmda-mailq-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * python3-pcp-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-pmda-shping-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-pmda-gfs2-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-devel-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * libpcp3-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * libpcp_import1-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-pmda-cifs-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-pmda-hacluster-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-pmda-infiniband-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-system-tools-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-pmda-sendmail-debuginfo-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-pmda-systemd-debuginfo-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-pmda-apache-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-pmda-docker-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-pmda-sockets-debuginfo-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-debuginfo-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * libpcp_gui2-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 (x86_64) * pcp-pmda-resctrl-debuginfo-6.2.0-160000.4.1 * pcp-pmda-resctrl-6.2.0-160000.4.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16524.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16526.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16527.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16529.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16530.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16531.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272922 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272923 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272924 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272925 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272926 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272927 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272928 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272930 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 31 12:56:51 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2026 12:56:51 -0000 Subject: SUSE-RU-2026:23315-1: moderate: Recommended update for ovpn-backports Message-ID: <178818101151.531.3102674273108916150@f2d94a75072c> # Recommended update for ovpn-backports Announcement ID: SUSE-RU-2026:23315-1 Release Date: 2026-08-24T20:19:03Z Rating: moderate References: * jsc#PED-16575 Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 An update that contains one feature can now be installed. ## Description: This update for ovpn-backports fixes the following issues: ovpn-backports is shipped as new package. ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1496=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1496=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * ovpn-kmp-default-7.1.0.2026070800_k6.12.0_160000.37-160000.1.1 * ovpn-backports-debugsource-7.1.0.2026070800-160000.1.1 * ovpn-kmp-default-debuginfo-7.1.0.2026070800_k6.12.0_160000.37-160000.1.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 (aarch64) * ovpn-kmp-64kb-debuginfo-7.1.0.2026070800_k6.12.0_160000.37-160000.1.1 * ovpn-kmp-64kb-7.1.0.2026070800_k6.12.0_160000.37-160000.1.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 (ppc64le x86_64) * ovpn-kmp-default-7.1.0.2026070800_k6.12.0_160000.37-160000.1.1 * ovpn-backports-debugsource-7.1.0.2026070800-160000.1.1 * ovpn-kmp-default-debuginfo-7.1.0.2026070800_k6.12.0_160000.37-160000.1.1 ## References: * https://jira.suse.com/browse/PED-16575 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 31 12:57:13 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2026 12:57:13 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23314-1: important: Security update for dracut Message-ID: <178818103373.531.680893943929854002@f2d94a75072c> # Security update for dracut Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23314-1 Release Date: 2026-08-24T20:17:31Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1274432 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-15816 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-15816 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-15816 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 An update that solves one vulnerability can now be installed. ## Description: This update for dracut fixes the following issue: Update to version 059+suse.726.gde083b3a1. Securitys issue fixed: * CVE-2026-15816: root code execution via unescaped error message written to sourced emergency-hook script in `die()` (bsc#1274432). Other updates and bugfixes: * Fix(base): sanitize message written by `die()` to the emergency hook. * Feat(base): add escape function implementing `printf %q`. ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1498=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1498=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * dracut-059+suse.726.gde083b3a1-160000.1.1 * dracut-fips-059+suse.726.gde083b3a1-160000.1.1 * dracut-extra-059+suse.726.gde083b3a1-160000.1.1 * dracut-tools-059+suse.726.gde083b3a1-160000.1.1 * dracut-debuginfo-059+suse.726.gde083b3a1-160000.1.1 * dracut-debugsource-059+suse.726.gde083b3a1-160000.1.1 * dracut-ima-059+suse.726.gde083b3a1-160000.1.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 (ppc64le x86_64) * dracut-059+suse.726.gde083b3a1-160000.1.1 * dracut-fips-059+suse.726.gde083b3a1-160000.1.1 * dracut-extra-059+suse.726.gde083b3a1-160000.1.1 * dracut-tools-059+suse.726.gde083b3a1-160000.1.1 * dracut-debuginfo-059+suse.726.gde083b3a1-160000.1.1 * dracut-debugsource-059+suse.726.gde083b3a1-160000.1.1 * dracut-ima-059+suse.726.gde083b3a1-160000.1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-15816.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274432 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 31 12:57:56 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2026 12:57:56 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23313-1: moderate: Security update for liboqs Message-ID: <178818107677.531.14306429184063674934@f2d94a75072c> # Security update for liboqs Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23313-1 Release Date: 2026-08-24T19:07:16Z Rating: moderate References: * bsc#1215751 * bsc#1246301 * bsc#1267001 * bsc#1267007 Cross-References: * CVE-2025-52473 * CVE-2026-44518 * CVE-2026-46344 CVSS scores: * CVE-2025-52473 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-52473 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2025-52473 ( NVD ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2025-52473 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-44518 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-44518 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-46344 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-46344 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 An update that solves three vulnerabilities and has one fix can now be installed. ## Description: This update for liboqs fixes the following issues: Changes in liboqs: Updated to 0.16.0: Deprecation notice: * SPHINCS+ was removed in 0.16.0. Security issues: * Fixed uninitialized `encaps_derand` pointer dereference * CVE-2026-46344, CVE-2026-44518: Fixed out-of-bounds read in XMSS/XMSS^MT signature verification (bsc#1267007 bsc#1267001) * Fixed Integer underflow in CROSS `crypto_sign_open()` * Fixed incorrect array size when calling `secure_clean` * Implemented optimization barrier `OQS_MEM_BLACK_BOX` and applied to `ct_select` in FrodoKEM Significant change: FrodoKEM algorithm change: * Existing FrodoKEM in 0.15.0 was renamed to ephemeral FrodoKEM (`KEM_efrodokem_<640|976|1344>_<aes|shake>`), and the salted variant of FrodoKEM was added under the prior names (`KEM_frodokem_<640|976|1344>_<aes|shake>`). Ephemeral FrodoKEM is recommended for applications where each keypair will encapsulate only a small number of shared secrets and ciphertexts. Standard (salted) FrodoKEM is recommended for applications where each keypair is expected to encapsulate large number of ciphertexts. Please consult upstream for more details. * mldsa-native integration: mldsa-native is a secure, fast, and portable C90 implementation of the ML-DSA post-quantum signature standard. It also includes optimized builds for x86_64 and aarch64. It is now the default implementation behind `SIG_ml_dsa_<44|65|87>`. * Updated HQC implementation: The HQC implementations in liboqs were updated to 20250822 spec. Its upstream switched from PQClean to the official repo. `KEM_hqc_<1|3|5>` is now enabled by default. * MQOM integration and memory-optimized build flag: MQOM is a third-round candidate in NIST's Additional Digital Signatures for the PQC Standardization Process. Portable, x86_64-optimized, and memory-optimized implementations were integrate into liboqs under `OQS_ENABLE_SIG_MQOM`. * OpenSSH implementation of NTRU Prime: A public-domain OpenSSH implementation of NTRUPrime761 replaced the PQClean implementation as the default backend for `KEM_ntruprime_sntrup761`. Bug fixes: * Fixed incremental absorption bug in AVX512VL SHA3-512 #2442 * Implemented fallback for when `EVP_DigestSqueeze` is unavailable #2433 * Added API for detecting stateful signature support at runtime #2434 * Fixed missing initialization and indexing bug in LMS #2416 * Fixed erroneous MAYO_OK despite failed sample_solution() attempts in MAYO #2403 * Limited pytest parallelism to prevent memory exhaustion in constrained environment #2397 * Fixed cuPQC ML-KEM derand symbol names and `#if/#elif` chains #2396 * Tightened Windows compiler detection #2394 * Fixed mismatched macros in LMS #2379 * Made fuzzers tolerant to disabled algorithms #2359 * Removed inlined exponentiation in CROSS-RSDPG-1 #2357 * Fixed incorrect arg register update in AVX512 Keccak #2330 * Update to 0.15.0: * Significant changes: * Integrated SLH-DSA implementation from pq-code-package/slhdsa-c * SLH-DSA ACVP tests (#2237) * Integrate SLH-DSA-C Library (#2175) * Added NTRU back (#2176) * Removed all Dilithium implementations (#2275) * Replaced SPHINCS+ with SLH-DSA for CMake build option OQS_ALGS_ENABLED=STD (#2290) * Updated CROSS to version 2.2 (#2247) * Included DeriveEncapsulation functionality (#2221) * Integrated ML-KEM implementation from ICICLE-PQC (#2216) * Bug fixes: * Fixed erroneously disabled LMS variants with build flag OQS_ENABLE_SIG_STFL_LMS (#2310) * Fixed incorrect import in OV-III-pkc_skc (#2299) * Fixed incorrect actual signature length in signature full-cycle speed test (#2293) * Fixed ICICLE ML-KEM integration (#2288) * Disabled strict aliasing on SPHINCS+-SHAKE (#2264) * Fixed uninitialized length_encaps_seed for NTRU implementations (#2266) * Changed 64 bit add to 32 bit add to wrap on 32 bit counter for AES-CTR AES-NI implementation (#2252) * Improved random number generator security (#2225) * Added Classic McEliece sanitization patch (#2218) * Miscellaneous: * Deprecated noregress scripts (#2295) * Updated no-pass explanation for constant-time testing (#2294) * Re-enabled all ACVP tests (#2283) * Updated license info for ML-KEM (#2250) * Added Poutine SASL (#2213) * Updated ACVP to 1.1.0.40 (#2172) * Switched to dev mode for 0.14.1 (#2199) * Deprecation notice: liboqs 0.15.0 is the last version to officially support SPHINCS+. SPHINCS+ will be removed in the 0.16.0 release and replaced by SLH-DSA. liboqs 0.15.0 also removes support for Dilithium. Updated to 0.14.0: * Key encapsulation mechanisms: * HQC: Disabled compiler optimizations to avoid secret-dependent branching in certain configurations. HQC remains disabled by default. * ML-KEM: Updated the default ML-KEM implementation to PQCP's mlkem-native v1.0.0. * Digital signature schemes: * New API: added an API function to check if a signature scheme supports signing with a context string. * SNOVA: added SNOVA from NIST Additional Signature Schemes Round 2. * Other changes: * Added an AVX512VL-optimized backend for SHA3. * Improved memory management throughout the codebase. * CVE-2025-52473: Disabled compiler optimizations for HQC to avoid secret- dependent branches. Thank you to Zhenzhi Lai and Zhiyuan Zhang from from the University of Melbourne and the Max Planck Institute for Security and Privacy for identifying the issue. (bsc#1246301) ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1493=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1493=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 (ppc64le x86_64) * liboqs9-debuginfo-0.16.0-160000.1.1 * liboqs9-0.16.0-160000.1.1 * liboqs-devel-0.16.0-160000.1.1 * oqs-provider-debuginfo-0.11.0.32-160000.1.1 * oqs-provider-0.11.0.32-160000.1.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * liboqs9-debuginfo-0.16.0-160000.1.1 * liboqs9-0.16.0-160000.1.1 * liboqs-devel-0.16.0-160000.1.1 * oqs-provider-debuginfo-0.11.0.32-160000.1.1 * oqs-provider-0.11.0.32-160000.1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-52473.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-44518.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46344.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1215751 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1246301 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267001 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267007 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 31 12:58:43 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2026 12:58:43 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23312-1: moderate: Security update for ImageMagick Message-ID: <178818112368.531.10016608325436479860@f2d94a75072c> # Security update for ImageMagick Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23312-1 Release Date: 2026-08-24T18:56:27Z Rating: moderate References: * bsc#1270004 * bsc#1272575 * bsc#1272577 * bsc#1272579 * bsc#1272580 * bsc#1272582 * bsc#1272953 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-25797 * CVE-2026-56365 * CVE-2026-62343 * CVE-2026-62363 * CVE-2026-62946 * CVE-2026-64685 * CVE-2026-66011 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-25797 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:N/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-25797 ( NVD ): 5.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:N/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-25797 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-56365 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-56365 ( SUSE ): 3.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-56365 ( NVD ): 6.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-56365 ( NVD ): 3.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-56365 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-62343 ( SUSE ): 5.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:A/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-62343 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-62343 ( NVD ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-62363 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:A/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-62363 ( SUSE ): 5.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-62363 ( NVD ): 5.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-62946 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-62946 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-62946 ( NVD ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-62946 ( NVD ): 5.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-64685 ( SUSE ): 4.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-64685 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-66011 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-66011 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-66011 ( NVD ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-66011 ( NVD ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-66011 ( NVD ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 An update that solves seven vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for ImageMagick fixes the following issues: * CVE-2026-56365: memory leak in the PNG encoder when writing MNG images (bsc#1270004). * CVE-2026-62343: heap buffer overwrite in morphology operation when an invalid kernel is provided (bsc#1272575). * CVE-2026-62363: heap buffer overwrite in fx operation when processing a crafted argument (bsc#1272582). * CVE-2026-62946: integer overflow in JNX decoder leading to heap buffer overwrite when extremely large files are processed on 32-bit builds (bsc#1272580). * CVE-2026-66011: memory leak in the magick command-line interface when invalid options are provided (bsc#1272577). * CVE-2026-64685: heap buffer overread in BGR decoder due to missing end-of- file check (bsc#1272953). * Code injection in HTML encoder due to incomplete fix of CVE-2026-25797 (bsc#1272579). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1494=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1494=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 (ppc64le x86_64) * ImageMagick-7.1.2.0-160000.14.1 * libMagickWand-7_Q16HDRI10-7.1.2.0-160000.14.1 * libMagickCore-7_Q16HDRI10-7.1.2.0-160000.14.1 * ImageMagick-devel-7.1.2.0-160000.14.1 * perl-PerlMagick-7.1.2.0-160000.14.1 * libMagickCore-7_Q16HDRI10-debuginfo-7.1.2.0-160000.14.1 * ImageMagick-extra-7.1.2.0-160000.14.1 * ImageMagick-extra-debuginfo-7.1.2.0-160000.14.1 * ImageMagick-debugsource-7.1.2.0-160000.14.1 * libMagick++-7_Q16HDRI5-7.1.2.0-160000.14.1 * libMagick++-devel-7.1.2.0-160000.14.1 * libMagickWand-7_Q16HDRI10-debuginfo-7.1.2.0-160000.14.1 * perl-PerlMagick-debuginfo-7.1.2.0-160000.14.1 * ImageMagick-debuginfo-7.1.2.0-160000.14.1 * libMagick++-7_Q16HDRI5-debuginfo-7.1.2.0-160000.14.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 (noarch) * ImageMagick-config-7-upstream-limited-7.1.2.0-160000.14.1 * ImageMagick-doc-7.1.2.0-160000.14.1 * ImageMagick-config-7-upstream-open-7.1.2.0-160000.14.1 * ImageMagick-config-7-SUSE-7.1.2.0-160000.14.1 * ImageMagick-config-7-upstream-websafe-7.1.2.0-160000.14.1 * ImageMagick-config-7-upstream-secure-7.1.2.0-160000.14.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * ImageMagick-7.1.2.0-160000.14.1 * libMagickCore-7_Q16HDRI10-7.1.2.0-160000.14.1 * ImageMagick-devel-7.1.2.0-160000.14.1 * libMagickWand-7_Q16HDRI10-7.1.2.0-160000.14.1 * perl-PerlMagick-7.1.2.0-160000.14.1 * libMagickCore-7_Q16HDRI10-debuginfo-7.1.2.0-160000.14.1 * ImageMagick-extra-7.1.2.0-160000.14.1 * ImageMagick-extra-debuginfo-7.1.2.0-160000.14.1 * ImageMagick-debugsource-7.1.2.0-160000.14.1 * libMagick++-7_Q16HDRI5-7.1.2.0-160000.14.1 * libMagick++-devel-7.1.2.0-160000.14.1 * libMagickWand-7_Q16HDRI10-debuginfo-7.1.2.0-160000.14.1 * perl-PerlMagick-debuginfo-7.1.2.0-160000.14.1 * ImageMagick-debuginfo-7.1.2.0-160000.14.1 * libMagick++-7_Q16HDRI5-debuginfo-7.1.2.0-160000.14.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 (noarch) * ImageMagick-config-7-upstream-limited-7.1.2.0-160000.14.1 * ImageMagick-config-7-upstream-open-7.1.2.0-160000.14.1 * ImageMagick-doc-7.1.2.0-160000.14.1 * ImageMagick-config-7-SUSE-7.1.2.0-160000.14.1 * ImageMagick-config-7-upstream-websafe-7.1.2.0-160000.14.1 * ImageMagick-config-7-upstream-secure-7.1.2.0-160000.14.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-25797.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-56365.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-62343.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-62363.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-62946.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64685.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-66011.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270004 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272575 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272577 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272579 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272580 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272582 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272953 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 31 12:59:22 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2026 12:59:22 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23311-1: moderate: Security update for xmlrpc-c Message-ID: <178818116237.531.4027685291921709561@f2d94a75072c> # Security update for xmlrpc-c Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23311-1 Release Date: 2026-08-24T18:52:36Z Rating: moderate References: * bsc#1272769 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-15928 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-15928 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:A/VC:L/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-15928 ( SUSE ): 5.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-15928 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:A/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:H/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 An update that solves one vulnerability can now be installed. ## Description: This update for xmlrpc-c fixes the following issue * CVE-2026-15928: Xreflected cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerability in the error page component (bsc#1272769). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1492=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1492=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * libxmlrpc_server_cgi3-debuginfo-1.54.06-160000.3.1 * libxmlrpc_server++8-debuginfo-1.54.06-160000.3.1 * libxmlrpc3-debuginfo-1.54.06-160000.3.1 * libxmlrpc_util++8-1.54.06-160000.3.1 * libxmlrpc_util4-1.54.06-160000.3.1 * libxmlrpc++8-1.54.06-160000.3.1 * libxmlrpc_client++8-1.54.06-160000.3.1 * libxmlrpc_server_pstream++8-debuginfo-1.54.06-160000.3.1 * libxmlrpc_client3-1.54.06-160000.3.1 * libxmlrpc_server3-debuginfo-1.54.06-160000.3.1 * libxmlrpc_server_pstream++8-1.54.06-160000.3.1 * libxmlrpc_server_abyss++8-1.54.06-160000.3.1 * libxmlrpc3-1.54.06-160000.3.1 * xmlrpc-c-devel-1.54.06-160000.3.1 * libxmlrpc_server3-1.54.06-160000.3.1 * xmlrpc-c-debuginfo-1.54.06-160000.3.1 * libxmlrpc_server_abyss3-1.54.06-160000.3.1 * libxmlrpc_server_abyss3-debuginfo-1.54.06-160000.3.1 * libxmlrpc_packetsocket8-debuginfo-1.54.06-160000.3.1 * libxmlrpc_server++8-1.54.06-160000.3.1 * xmlrpc-c-debugsource-1.54.06-160000.3.1 * libxmlrpc_packetsocket8-1.54.06-160000.3.1 * libxmlrpc_server_cgi3-1.54.06-160000.3.1 * libxmlrpc_cpp8-1.54.06-160000.3.1 * libxmlrpc_server_abyss++8-debuginfo-1.54.06-160000.3.1 * libxmlrpc_client++8-debuginfo-1.54.06-160000.3.1 * libxmlrpc_abyss3-debuginfo-1.54.06-160000.3.1 * libxmlrpc_server_cgi++8-debuginfo-1.54.06-160000.3.1 * libxmlrpc_cpp8-debuginfo-1.54.06-160000.3.1 * libxmlrpc_abyss3-1.54.06-160000.3.1 * libxmlrpc_abyss++8-1.54.06-160000.3.1 * libxmlrpc_util++8-debuginfo-1.54.06-160000.3.1 * libxmlrpc_client3-debuginfo-1.54.06-160000.3.1 * libxmlrpc++8-debuginfo-1.54.06-160000.3.1 * libxmlrpc_server_cgi++8-1.54.06-160000.3.1 * libxmlrpc_util4-debuginfo-1.54.06-160000.3.1 * libxmlrpc_abyss++8-debuginfo-1.54.06-160000.3.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 (ppc64le x86_64) * libxmlrpc_server_cgi3-debuginfo-1.54.06-160000.3.1 * libxmlrpc_server++8-debuginfo-1.54.06-160000.3.1 * libxmlrpc3-debuginfo-1.54.06-160000.3.1 * libxmlrpc_util++8-1.54.06-160000.3.1 * libxmlrpc_util4-1.54.06-160000.3.1 * libxmlrpc++8-1.54.06-160000.3.1 * libxmlrpc_client++8-1.54.06-160000.3.1 * libxmlrpc_server_pstream++8-debuginfo-1.54.06-160000.3.1 * libxmlrpc_client3-1.54.06-160000.3.1 * libxmlrpc3-1.54.06-160000.3.1 * libxmlrpc_server_pstream++8-1.54.06-160000.3.1 * xmlrpc-c-devel-1.54.06-160000.3.1 * libxmlrpc_server3-debuginfo-1.54.06-160000.3.1 * libxmlrpc_server_abyss++8-1.54.06-160000.3.1 * xmlrpc-c-debuginfo-1.54.06-160000.3.1 * libxmlrpc_server3-1.54.06-160000.3.1 * libxmlrpc_server_abyss3-1.54.06-160000.3.1 * libxmlrpc_util4-debuginfo-1.54.06-160000.3.1 * libxmlrpc_server_abyss3-debuginfo-1.54.06-160000.3.1 * libxmlrpc_packetsocket8-debuginfo-1.54.06-160000.3.1 * libxmlrpc_server++8-1.54.06-160000.3.1 * libxmlrpc_server_abyss++8-debuginfo-1.54.06-160000.3.1 * libxmlrpc_server_cgi3-1.54.06-160000.3.1 * libxmlrpc_client++8-debuginfo-1.54.06-160000.3.1 * libxmlrpc_packetsocket8-1.54.06-160000.3.1 * libxmlrpc_cpp8-1.54.06-160000.3.1 * libxmlrpc_abyss++8-1.54.06-160000.3.1 * libxmlrpc_abyss3-debuginfo-1.54.06-160000.3.1 * libxmlrpc_cpp8-debuginfo-1.54.06-160000.3.1 * libxmlrpc_abyss3-1.54.06-160000.3.1 * libxmlrpc_server_cgi++8-debuginfo-1.54.06-160000.3.1 * libxmlrpc_util++8-debuginfo-1.54.06-160000.3.1 * libxmlrpc_client3-debuginfo-1.54.06-160000.3.1 * libxmlrpc++8-debuginfo-1.54.06-160000.3.1 * libxmlrpc_server_cgi++8-1.54.06-160000.3.1 * xmlrpc-c-debugsource-1.54.06-160000.3.1 * libxmlrpc_abyss++8-debuginfo-1.54.06-160000.3.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-15928.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272769 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 31 12:59:59 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2026 12:59:59 -0000 Subject: SUSE-RU-2026:23310-1: moderate: Recommended update for domtrip Message-ID: <178818119965.531.14565621145683104135@f2d94a75072c> # Recommended update for domtrip Announcement ID: SUSE-RU-2026:23310-1 Release Date: 2026-08-24T18:51:04Z Rating: moderate References: Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 An update that can now be installed. ## Description: This update for domtrip fixes the following issues: Changes in domtrip: Update to upstream version 1.6.0: * New features and improvements * Fix #254: Add Editor.insertCommentBefore/After methods * Add COMBINE_REMOVE constant to MavenPomElements.Attributes Update to upstream version 1.5.2: * This version makes addBlankLineBefore() and addBlankLineAfter() idempotent, preventing double blank lines when inserting elements into positions that already have visual separation. ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1489=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1489=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 (noarch) * domtrip-1.6.0-160000.1.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 (noarch) * domtrip-1.6.0-160000.1.1 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 31 13:00:32 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2026 13:00:32 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23309-1: moderate: Security update for libarchive Message-ID: <178818123269.531.10568224018866756876@f2d94a75072c> # Security update for libarchive Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23309-1 Release Date: 2026-08-24T18:49:00Z Rating: moderate References: * bsc#1254340 * bsc#1254341 * bsc#1254342 * bsc#1260998 * bsc#1260999 * bsc#1261000 * bsc#1261002 * bsc#1261003 Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 An update that has eight fixes can now be installed. ## Description: This update for libarchive fixes the following issues: * Fix creation of temporary files in target directory (bsc#1254340) * Fix out-of-bounds buffer overrun when using p[H_LEVEL_OFFSET] (bsc#1254341) * Fix buffer overrun in archive_le32dec when reading truncated 7zip headers (bsc#1254342) * Fix NULL pointer dereference in archive_acl_from_text_w() (bsc#1260998) * Fix SEGV in check_7zip_header_in_sfx via ELF offset validation (bsc#1260999) * Fix out-of-bounds access on ELF 64-bit header (bsc#1261000) * Fix RAR5 memory leak with many filters (bsc#1261002) * Fix file descriptor leak in mtree parser cleanup (bsc#1261003) ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1490=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1490=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * libarchive-devel-3.8.1-160000.4.1 * libarchive13-3.8.1-160000.4.1 * bsdtar-3.8.1-160000.4.1 * libarchive-debugsource-3.8.1-160000.4.1 * libarchive13-debuginfo-3.8.1-160000.4.1 * bsdtar-debuginfo-3.8.1-160000.4.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 (ppc64le x86_64) * libarchive-devel-3.8.1-160000.4.1 * libarchive13-3.8.1-160000.4.1 * bsdtar-3.8.1-160000.4.1 * libarchive-debugsource-3.8.1-160000.4.1 * libarchive13-debuginfo-3.8.1-160000.4.1 * bsdtar-debuginfo-3.8.1-160000.4.1 ## References: * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1254340 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1254341 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1254342 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1260998 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1260999 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1261000 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1261002 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1261003 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 31 13:01:12 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2026 13:01:12 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23308-1: moderate: Security update for gstreamer-plugins-bad Message-ID: <178818127252.531.15964000445179686299@f2d94a75072c> # Security update for gstreamer-plugins-bad Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23308-1 Release Date: 2026-08-24T16:48:33Z Rating: moderate References: * bsc#1268394 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-52718 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-52718 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-52718 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 An update that solves one vulnerability can now be installed. ## Description: This update for gstreamer-plugins-bad fixes the following issue: * CVE-2026-52718: byte count instead of a bit count in gst_av1_parser_parse_tile_list_obu() can cause parser desynchronization and an application crash (bsc#1268394). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1488=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1488=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * libgsttranscoder-1_0-0-1.26.7-160000.4.1 * libgstanalytics-1_0-0-debuginfo-1.26.7-160000.4.1 * libgstwayland-1_0-0-1.26.7-160000.4.1 * libgstinsertbin-1_0-0-debuginfo-1.26.7-160000.4.1 * typelib-1_0-GstPlay-1_0-1.26.7-160000.4.1 * typelib-1_0-GstVulkan-1_0-1.26.7-160000.4.1 * libgstvulkan-1_0-0-1.26.7-160000.4.1 * typelib-1_0-GstVulkanXCB-1_0-1.26.7-160000.4.1 * libgstadaptivedemux-1_0-0-1.26.7-160000.4.1 * gstreamer-transcoder-debuginfo-1.26.7-160000.4.1 * libgstplayer-1_0-0-debuginfo-1.26.7-160000.4.1 * libgsttranscoder-1_0-0-debuginfo-1.26.7-160000.4.1 * libgstbadaudio-1_0-0-1.26.7-160000.4.1 * gstreamer-plugins-bad-debugsource-1.26.7-160000.4.1 * libgstphotography-1_0-0-debuginfo-1.26.7-160000.4.1 * libgstcuda-1_0-0-debuginfo-1.26.7-160000.4.1 * libgsturidownloader-1_0-0-1.26.7-160000.4.1 * libgstvulkan-1_0-0-debuginfo-1.26.7-160000.4.1 * libgstbasecamerabinsrc-1_0-0-debuginfo-1.26.7-160000.4.1 * libgstwebrtcnice-1_0-0-debuginfo-1.26.7-160000.4.1 * typelib-1_0-GstPlayer-1_0-1.26.7-160000.4.1 * libgstphotography-1_0-0-1.26.7-160000.4.1 * typelib-1_0-GstInsertBin-1_0-1.26.7-160000.4.1 * libgstwebrtc-1_0-0-debuginfo-1.26.7-160000.4.1 * typelib-1_0-CudaGst-1_0-1.26.7-160000.4.1 * libgsturidownloader-1_0-0-debuginfo-1.26.7-160000.4.1 * libgstwebrtc-1_0-0-1.26.7-160000.4.1 * libgstva-1_0-0-debuginfo-1.26.7-160000.4.1 * typelib-1_0-GstVulkanWayland-1_0-1.26.7-160000.4.1 * libgstmse-1_0-0-1.26.7-160000.4.1 * libgstsctp-1_0-0-1.26.7-160000.4.1 * libgstbadaudio-1_0-0-debuginfo-1.26.7-160000.4.1 * libgstwebrtcnice-1_0-0-1.26.7-160000.4.1 * libgstmpegts-1_0-0-debuginfo-1.26.7-160000.4.1 * libgstinsertbin-1_0-0-1.26.7-160000.4.1 * typelib-1_0-GstTranscoder-1_0-1.26.7-160000.4.1 * typelib-1_0-GstCodecs-1_0-1.26.7-160000.4.1 * libgstcodecparsers-1_0-0-1.26.7-160000.4.1 * libgstisoff-1_0-0-1.26.7-160000.4.1 * libgstplayer-1_0-0-1.26.7-160000.4.1 * libgstmpegts-1_0-0-1.26.7-160000.4.1 * typelib-1_0-GstMse-1_0-1.26.7-160000.4.1 * gstreamer-plugins-bad-1.26.7-160000.4.1 * typelib-1_0-GstMpegts-1_0-1.26.7-160000.4.1 * typelib-1_0-GstBadAudio-1_0-1.26.7-160000.4.1 * typelib-1_0-GstAnalytics-1_0-1.26.7-160000.4.1 * gstreamer-plugins-bad-debuginfo-1.26.7-160000.4.1 * libgstplay-1_0-0-1.26.7-160000.4.1 * libgstwayland-1_0-0-debuginfo-1.26.7-160000.4.1 * libgstcodecs-1_0-0-1.26.7-160000.4.1 * libgstcodecparsers-1_0-0-debuginfo-1.26.7-160000.4.1 * typelib-1_0-GstCuda-1_0-1.26.7-160000.4.1 * gstreamer-transcoder-1.26.7-160000.4.1 * libgstbasecamerabinsrc-1_0-0-1.26.7-160000.4.1 * libgstva-1_0-0-1.26.7-160000.4.1 * libgstcodecs-1_0-0-debuginfo-1.26.7-160000.4.1 * libgstisoff-1_0-0-debuginfo-1.26.7-160000.4.1 * libgstmse-1_0-0-debuginfo-1.26.7-160000.4.1 * typelib-1_0-GstVa-1_0-1.26.7-160000.4.1 * libgstplay-1_0-0-debuginfo-1.26.7-160000.4.1 * libgstsctp-1_0-0-debuginfo-1.26.7-160000.4.1 * typelib-1_0-GstWebRTC-1_0-1.26.7-160000.4.1 * libgstcuda-1_0-0-1.26.7-160000.4.1 * libgstadaptivedemux-1_0-0-debuginfo-1.26.7-160000.4.1 * libgstanalytics-1_0-0-1.26.7-160000.4.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 (noarch) * gstreamer-plugins-bad-lang-1.26.7-160000.4.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 (ppc64le x86_64) * libgsttranscoder-1_0-0-1.26.7-160000.4.1 * libgstanalytics-1_0-0-debuginfo-1.26.7-160000.4.1 * libgstwayland-1_0-0-1.26.7-160000.4.1 * libgstinsertbin-1_0-0-debuginfo-1.26.7-160000.4.1 * typelib-1_0-GstPlay-1_0-1.26.7-160000.4.1 * typelib-1_0-GstVulkan-1_0-1.26.7-160000.4.1 * libgstvulkan-1_0-0-1.26.7-160000.4.1 * typelib-1_0-GstVulkanXCB-1_0-1.26.7-160000.4.1 * libgstadaptivedemux-1_0-0-1.26.7-160000.4.1 * gstreamer-transcoder-debuginfo-1.26.7-160000.4.1 * libgstplayer-1_0-0-debuginfo-1.26.7-160000.4.1 * libgsttranscoder-1_0-0-debuginfo-1.26.7-160000.4.1 * libgstbadaudio-1_0-0-1.26.7-160000.4.1 * gstreamer-plugins-bad-debugsource-1.26.7-160000.4.1 * libgstphotography-1_0-0-debuginfo-1.26.7-160000.4.1 * libgstcuda-1_0-0-debuginfo-1.26.7-160000.4.1 * libgsturidownloader-1_0-0-1.26.7-160000.4.1 * libgstvulkan-1_0-0-debuginfo-1.26.7-160000.4.1 * libgstbasecamerabinsrc-1_0-0-debuginfo-1.26.7-160000.4.1 * libgstwebrtcnice-1_0-0-debuginfo-1.26.7-160000.4.1 * typelib-1_0-GstPlayer-1_0-1.26.7-160000.4.1 * libgstphotography-1_0-0-1.26.7-160000.4.1 * typelib-1_0-GstInsertBin-1_0-1.26.7-160000.4.1 * libgstwebrtc-1_0-0-debuginfo-1.26.7-160000.4.1 * typelib-1_0-CudaGst-1_0-1.26.7-160000.4.1 * libgsturidownloader-1_0-0-debuginfo-1.26.7-160000.4.1 * libgstwebrtc-1_0-0-1.26.7-160000.4.1 * libgstva-1_0-0-debuginfo-1.26.7-160000.4.1 * typelib-1_0-GstVulkanWayland-1_0-1.26.7-160000.4.1 * libgstmse-1_0-0-1.26.7-160000.4.1 * libgstsctp-1_0-0-1.26.7-160000.4.1 * libgstbadaudio-1_0-0-debuginfo-1.26.7-160000.4.1 * libgstwebrtcnice-1_0-0-1.26.7-160000.4.1 * libgstmpegts-1_0-0-debuginfo-1.26.7-160000.4.1 * typelib-1_0-GstTranscoder-1_0-1.26.7-160000.4.1 * libgstinsertbin-1_0-0-1.26.7-160000.4.1 * libgstcodecparsers-1_0-0-1.26.7-160000.4.1 * typelib-1_0-GstCodecs-1_0-1.26.7-160000.4.1 * libgstisoff-1_0-0-1.26.7-160000.4.1 * libgstplayer-1_0-0-1.26.7-160000.4.1 * libgstmpegts-1_0-0-1.26.7-160000.4.1 * typelib-1_0-GstMse-1_0-1.26.7-160000.4.1 * gstreamer-plugins-bad-1.26.7-160000.4.1 * typelib-1_0-GstMpegts-1_0-1.26.7-160000.4.1 * typelib-1_0-GstBadAudio-1_0-1.26.7-160000.4.1 * typelib-1_0-GstAnalytics-1_0-1.26.7-160000.4.1 * gstreamer-plugins-bad-debuginfo-1.26.7-160000.4.1 * libgstplay-1_0-0-1.26.7-160000.4.1 * libgstwayland-1_0-0-debuginfo-1.26.7-160000.4.1 * libgstcodecs-1_0-0-1.26.7-160000.4.1 * libgstcodecparsers-1_0-0-debuginfo-1.26.7-160000.4.1 * typelib-1_0-GstCuda-1_0-1.26.7-160000.4.1 * gstreamer-transcoder-1.26.7-160000.4.1 * libgstbasecamerabinsrc-1_0-0-1.26.7-160000.4.1 * libgstva-1_0-0-1.26.7-160000.4.1 * libgstcodecs-1_0-0-debuginfo-1.26.7-160000.4.1 * libgstisoff-1_0-0-debuginfo-1.26.7-160000.4.1 * libgstmse-1_0-0-debuginfo-1.26.7-160000.4.1 * typelib-1_0-GstVa-1_0-1.26.7-160000.4.1 * libgstsctp-1_0-0-debuginfo-1.26.7-160000.4.1 * libgstplay-1_0-0-debuginfo-1.26.7-160000.4.1 * typelib-1_0-GstWebRTC-1_0-1.26.7-160000.4.1 * libgstcuda-1_0-0-1.26.7-160000.4.1 * libgstadaptivedemux-1_0-0-debuginfo-1.26.7-160000.4.1 * libgstanalytics-1_0-0-1.26.7-160000.4.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 (noarch) * gstreamer-plugins-bad-lang-1.26.7-160000.4.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52718.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268394 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 31 13:01:51 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2026 13:01:51 -0000 Subject: SUSE-RU-2026:23307-1: moderate: Recommended update for xfsprogs Message-ID: <178818131133.531.5938882850830004284@f2d94a75072c> # Recommended update for xfsprogs Announcement ID: SUSE-RU-2026:23307-1 Release Date: 2026-08-24T16:44:51Z Rating: moderate References: * bsc#1244684 Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 An update that has one fix can now be installed. ## Description: This update for xfsprogs fixes the following issues: * Fix: fstests generic/753 fails on xfs (bsc#1244684): * xfs_repair: don't fail on INCOMPLETE attrs in leaf blocks ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1487=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1487=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * xfsprogs-6.19.0-160000.3.1 * libhandle1-debuginfo-6.19.0-160000.3.1 * xfsprogs-devel-6.19.0-160000.3.1 * xfsprogs-debugsource-6.19.0-160000.3.1 * xfsprogs-scrub-6.19.0-160000.3.1 * libhandle1-6.19.0-160000.3.1 * xfsprogs-debuginfo-6.19.0-160000.3.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 (ppc64le x86_64) * xfsprogs-6.19.0-160000.3.1 * libhandle1-debuginfo-6.19.0-160000.3.1 * xfsprogs-devel-6.19.0-160000.3.1 * xfsprogs-debugsource-6.19.0-160000.3.1 * xfsprogs-scrub-6.19.0-160000.3.1 * libhandle1-6.19.0-160000.3.1 * xfsprogs-debuginfo-6.19.0-160000.3.1 ## References: * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1244684 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 31 13:02:20 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2026 13:02:20 -0000 Subject: SUSE-RU-2026:23306-1: important: Recommended update for qemu Message-ID: <178818134030.531.14469793198691174083@f2d94a75072c> # Recommended update for qemu Announcement ID: SUSE-RU-2026:23306-1 Release Date: 2026-08-24T09:44:33Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1262577 * bsc#1271635 Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 An update that has two fixes can now be installed. ## Description: This update for qemu fixes the following issues: * Update to version 10.0.12: * hw/audio/intel-hda: Restrict all DMA engine paths to memories * hw/net/cadence: Return current Cadence GEM queue pointers * hw/misc/applesmc: Fix a typo setting MSSD key replay: Fix use of uninitialized pointer on error * hw/display/qxl: * Validate monitors_config heads[] in phys2virt * Fix TOCTOU in cursor chunk data_size handling * net: Correct padding check in qemu_receive_packet() * hw/net/xilinx_axienet: Fix PHY register 17 link status reporting * hw/usb/hcd-xhci-sysbus: Fix OOB heap access in xhci_sysbus_intr_raise() * hw/usb/hcd-xhci: * Fix guest-triggerable assert() in xhci_find_stream() * Turn guest-triggerable abort() into qemu_log_mask() * usbredir: * Fix infinite loop and SIGFPE with zero max_packet_size * Fix use-after-free on buffered bulk packet overflow * tests/qtest: Add xhci-pci unplug finalize regression test * hw/usb/hcd-xhci-pci: Break host link cycle so device_finalize() runs on unplug * hw/usb/xhci: Clamp interval exponent to avoid UB shift in xhci_init_epctx() * accel/tcg: Move jit thread manipulation into do_tb_phys_invalidate * hw/display/virtio-gpu: * Check pixman_image_create_bits() results * Handle migration iov allocation failure * Cap submit_3d command buffer allocation * Fix dmabuf_fd leak on remap failure * ui/vnc: * Validate SetPixelFormat field ranges * Fix out-of-bounds write in lossy refresh dirty marking * Validate color shifts in SetPixelFormat * Fix OOB write in vnc_refresh_lossy_rect * ui/gtk: Narrow DMA-BUF critical section * ui/input-barrier: Fix off-by-one in keycode bounds check * hw/usb/hcd-ohci: Make sure that ohci_service_ed_list() cannot loop forever * hw/scsi/vmw_pvscsi: * Add a comment to explain the endianness * Translate data endianness * hw/sparc64/niagara: Use int64_t for vdisk size to avoid truncation * hw/misc/ivshmem: Clear chardev handlers before freeing peers * linux-user/alpha: * Populate AT_HWCAP from env to amask * Add coredump support * s390x/css: Firm up handling of chained TIC CCWs * s390x/sclp: Prevent re-reading the sclp header * hw/s390x/sclp: * Do not ignore address_space_read/write() errors * Replace [cpu_physical_memory to address_space]_r/w() * hw/misc/stm32_rcc: Correct offset-to-irq calculation * hw/display/sm501: * Don't allow guest to set ram size larger than it is * Avoid overflow problems in bounds check calculations * Catch bad coordinates for RTL operations * hw/usb/dev-wacom: Don't write off end of buffer * hw/net/vmxnet3: Correct bounds check on tx queue index * target/arm: Be more defensive for invalid tlbi_aa64_get_range * linux-user: Validate guest-passed dm_ioctl data_size * tests: * Update SPCR loongarch64 and riscv64 test data * Allow differences in SPCR * hw/acpi: Correct field sequence in SPCR table * hw/pci/pcie_doe: Check mailbox length for overflows * Fix: KVM migration - rapidly increasing Iteration counter on a 4 TiB memory VM (bsc#1262577): * tests/qtest/migration: Fix auto-converge test * migration: Move iteration counter out of RAM * Fix: Redefined virtual machine fails to start due to missing features: pdc (bsc#1271635): * Revert "i386/cpu: Warn about why CPUID_EXT_PDCM is not available" ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1468=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1468=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * qemu-block-iscsi-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-hw-usb-host-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-block-ssh-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-audio-alsa-debuginfo-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-guest-agent-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-arm-debuginfo-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-hw-display-virtio-gpu-pci-debuginfo-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-linux-user-debuginfo-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-audio-oss-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-img-debuginfo-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-img-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-hw-usb-host-debuginfo-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-ksm-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-block-dmg-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-audio-jack-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-block-curl-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-extra-debuginfo-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-hw-usb-redirect-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-audio-jack-debuginfo-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-vhost-user-gpu-debuginfo-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-extra-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-hw-display-virtio-gpu-debuginfo-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-block-dmg-debuginfo-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-hw-display-virtio-vga-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-debugsource-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-hw-display-virtio-gpu-pci-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-audio-oss-debuginfo-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-ivshmem-tools-debuginfo-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-linux-user-debugsource-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-pr-helper-debuginfo-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-hw-display-virtio-gpu-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-debuginfo-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-s390x-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-block-ssh-debuginfo-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-pr-helper-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-block-iscsi-debuginfo-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-linux-user-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-hw-usb-redirect-debuginfo-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-ppc-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-tools-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-audio-dbus-debuginfo-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-vhost-user-gpu-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-block-nfs-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-headless-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-x86-debuginfo-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-audio-alsa-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-hw-display-virtio-vga-debuginfo-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-block-nfs-debuginfo-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-hw-s390x-virtio-gpu-ccw-debuginfo-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-guest-agent-debuginfo-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-ppc-debuginfo-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-hw-s390x-virtio-gpu-ccw-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-block-curl-debuginfo-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-tools-debuginfo-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-audio-dbus-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-x86-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-hw-usb-smartcard-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-arm-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-s390x-debuginfo-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-hw-usb-smartcard-debuginfo-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-ivshmem-tools-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 (noarch) * qemu-ipxe-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-seabios-10.0.121.16.3_3_g3d33c746-160000.1.1 * qemu-microvm-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-skiboot-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-lang-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-vgabios-10.0.121.16.3_3_g3d33c746-160000.1.1 * qemu-doc-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-SLOF-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 (x86_64) * qemu-vmsr-helper-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-vmsr-helper-debuginfo-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 (ppc64le x86_64) * qemu-block-iscsi-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-block-ssh-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-hw-usb-host-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-audio-alsa-debuginfo-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-guest-agent-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-arm-debuginfo-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-hw-display-virtio-gpu-pci-debuginfo-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-linux-user-debuginfo-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-img-debuginfo-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-audio-oss-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-img-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-hw-usb-host-debuginfo-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-ksm-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-block-dmg-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-block-curl-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-hw-usb-redirect-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-audio-jack-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-extra-debuginfo-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-audio-jack-debuginfo-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-vhost-user-gpu-debuginfo-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-hw-display-virtio-gpu-debuginfo-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-extra-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-hw-display-virtio-vga-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-block-dmg-debuginfo-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-debugsource-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-hw-display-virtio-gpu-pci-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-audio-oss-debuginfo-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-ivshmem-tools-debuginfo-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-linux-user-debugsource-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-pr-helper-debuginfo-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-hw-display-virtio-gpu-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-debuginfo-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-s390x-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-block-ssh-debuginfo-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-pr-helper-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-block-iscsi-debuginfo-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-linux-user-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-hw-usb-redirect-debuginfo-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-tools-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-ppc-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-audio-dbus-debuginfo-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-vhost-user-gpu-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-block-nfs-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-audio-alsa-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-hw-display-virtio-vga-debuginfo-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-headless-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-x86-debuginfo-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-block-nfs-debuginfo-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-guest-agent-debuginfo-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-hw-s390x-virtio-gpu-ccw-debuginfo-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-ppc-debuginfo-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-hw-s390x-virtio-gpu-ccw-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-block-curl-debuginfo-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-tools-debuginfo-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-audio-dbus-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-x86-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-hw-usb-smartcard-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-arm-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-s390x-debuginfo-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-hw-usb-smartcard-debuginfo-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-ivshmem-tools-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 (noarch) * qemu-ipxe-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-seabios-10.0.121.16.3_3_g3d33c746-160000.1.1 * qemu-microvm-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-skiboot-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-lang-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-vgabios-10.0.121.16.3_3_g3d33c746-160000.1.1 * qemu-doc-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-SLOF-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 (x86_64) * qemu-vmsr-helper-10.0.12-160000.1.1 * qemu-vmsr-helper-debuginfo-10.0.12-160000.1.1 ## References: * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262577 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271635 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 31 13:02:42 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2026 13:02:42 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23305-1: important: Security update for qt6-svg Message-ID: <178818136237.531.2718059065809229738@f2d94a75072c> # Security update for qt6-svg Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23305-1 Release Date: 2026-08-24T09:40:40Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1250994 Cross-References: * CVE-2025-10729 CVSS scores: * CVE-2025-10729 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-10729 ( NVD ): 9.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:P/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:H/U:Red Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 An update that solves one vulnerability can now be installed. ## Description: This update for qt6-svg fixes the following issue: * CVE-2025-10729: use-after-free when processing `pattern` group nodes (bsc#1250994). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1469=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1469=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 (ppc64le x86_64) * libQt6Svg6-6.9.1-160000.3.1 * qt6-svg-devel-6.9.1-160000.3.1 * qt6-svg-debuginfo-6.9.1-160000.3.1 * libQt6SvgWidgets6-6.9.1-160000.3.1 * qt6-svg-docs-qch-6.9.1-160000.3.1 * qt6-svg-debugsource-6.9.1-160000.3.1 * libQt6SvgWidgets6-debuginfo-6.9.1-160000.3.1 * qt6-svg-private-devel-6.9.1-160000.3.1 * qt6-svg-docs-html-6.9.1-160000.3.1 * libQt6Svg6-debuginfo-6.9.1-160000.3.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * libQt6Svg6-6.9.1-160000.3.1 * qt6-svg-devel-6.9.1-160000.3.1 * qt6-svg-debuginfo-6.9.1-160000.3.1 * qt6-svg-docs-qch-6.9.1-160000.3.1 * libQt6SvgWidgets6-6.9.1-160000.3.1 * qt6-svg-debugsource-6.9.1-160000.3.1 * libQt6SvgWidgets6-debuginfo-6.9.1-160000.3.1 * qt6-svg-private-devel-6.9.1-160000.3.1 * qt6-svg-docs-html-6.9.1-160000.3.1 * libQt6Svg6-debuginfo-6.9.1-160000.3.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-10729.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1250994 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 31 13:03:21 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2026 13:03:21 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23304-1: moderate: Security update for MozillaFirefox Message-ID: <178818140139.531.13943601037289826247@f2d94a75072c> # Security update for MozillaFirefox Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23304-1 Release Date: 2026-08-19T13:10:07Z Rating: moderate References: * bsc#1274867 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-74934 * CVE-2026-74935 * CVE-2026-74936 * CVE-2026-74939 * CVE-2026-74940 * CVE-2026-74941 * CVE-2026-74942 * CVE-2026-74943 * CVE-2026-74944 * CVE-2026-74945 * CVE-2026-74946 * CVE-2026-74948 * CVE-2026-74949 * CVE-2026-74953 * CVE-2026-74957 * CVE-2026-74959 * CVE-2026-74960 * CVE-2026-74962 * CVE-2026-74963 * CVE-2026-74964 * CVE-2026-74965 * CVE-2026-74967 * CVE-2026-74969 * CVE-2026-74971 * CVE-2026-74972 * CVE-2026-74973 * CVE-2026-74974 * CVE-2026-74976 * CVE-2026-74983 * CVE-2026-74987 * CVE-2026-74990 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-74934 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-74934 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-74935 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-74935 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-74936 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-74936 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-74936 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-74939 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-74940 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-74940 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-74941 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-74942 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-74943 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-74943 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-74944 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-74944 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-74945 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-74946 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-74948 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-74949 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-74953 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-74957 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-74959 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-74960 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-74962 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-74963 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:C/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-74963 ( NVD ): 5.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-74964 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-74965 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-74967 ( NVD ): 5.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-74969 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-74971 ( NVD ): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-74972 ( NVD ): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-74973 ( NVD ): 4.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-74974 ( NVD ): 5.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-74976 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-74983 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-74987 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-74990 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-74990 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 An update that solves 31 vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for MozillaFirefox fixes the following issues: Update to Firefox Extended Support Release 140.14.0 ESR. * MFSA 2026-76 (bsc#1274867) * CVE-2026-74934: Site isolation issue in the Graphics: CanvasWebGL component * CVE-2026-74935: Privilege escalation in the DOM: Networking component * CVE-2026-74936: Use-after-free in the JavaScript: WebAssembly component * CVE-2026-74939: Privilege escalation in the DOM: Navigation component * CVE-2026-74940: Use-after-free in the Graphics: Text component * CVE-2026-74941: Privilege escalation in the Graphics: CanvasWebGL component * CVE-2026-74942: Privilege escalation in the Remote Settings Client component * CVE-2026-74943: Use-after-free in the Graphics: ImageLib component * CVE-2026-74944: Use-after-free in the DOM: Core & HTML component * CVE-2026-74945: Information disclosure in the Graphics: Text component * CVE-2026-74946: Privilege escalation due to incorrect boundary conditions in the Graphics: CanvasWebGL component * CVE-2026-74948: Information disclosure in the Graphics component * CVE-2026-74949: Privilege escalation due to use-after-free in the Graphics:Canvas2D component * CVE-2026-74953: Privilege escalation in the Networking: Cookies component * CVE-2026-74957: Mitigation bypass in the Safe Browsing component * CVE-2026-74959: Mitigation bypass in the Storage: Cache API component * CVE-2026-74960: Site isolation issue in the WebExtensions component * CVE-2026-74962: Site isolation issue in the Networking: Cookies component * CVE-2026-74963: Same-origin policy bypass in the Networking: Cookies component * CVE-2026-74964: Integer overflow in the Graphics component * CVE-2026-74965: Privilege escalation in the Shell Integration component * CVE-2026-74967: Same-origin policy bypass in the Audio/Video: Playback component * CVE-2026-74969: Use-after-free in the Layout: Text and Fonts component * CVE-2026-74971: Information disclosure in the DOM: UI Events & Focus Handling component * CVE-2026-74972: Information disclosure in the DOM: Push Subscriptions component * CVE-2026-74973: Race condition, use-after-free in the Graphics component * CVE-2026-74974: Same-origin policy bypass in the Graphics: ImageLib component * CVE-2026-74976: JIT miscompilation in the JavaScript Engine: JIT component * CVE-2026-74983: Mitigation bypass in the Data Loss Prevention component * CVE-2026-74987: Internally found bugs fixed in Firefox ESR 140.14, Firefox ESR 153.1 and Firefox 154 * CVE-2026-74990: Internally found bugs fixed in Firefox ESR 115.39, Firefox ESR 140.14, Firefox ESR 153.1 and Firefox 154 ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1464=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1464=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * MozillaFirefox-debuginfo-140.14.0-160000.1.1 * MozillaFirefox-translations-other-140.14.0-160000.1.1 * MozillaFirefox-140.14.0-160000.1.1 * MozillaFirefox-translations-common-140.14.0-160000.1.1 * MozillaFirefox-debugsource-140.14.0-160000.1.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 (noarch) * MozillaFirefox-devel-140.14.0-160000.1.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 (ppc64le x86_64) * MozillaFirefox-debuginfo-140.14.0-160000.1.1 * MozillaFirefox-translations-other-140.14.0-160000.1.1 * MozillaFirefox-140.14.0-160000.1.1 * MozillaFirefox-translations-common-140.14.0-160000.1.1 * MozillaFirefox-debugsource-140.14.0-160000.1.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 (noarch) * MozillaFirefox-devel-140.14.0-160000.1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74934.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74935.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74936.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74939.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74940.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74941.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74942.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74943.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74944.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74945.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74946.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74948.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74949.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74953.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74957.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74959.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74960.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74962.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74963.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74964.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74965.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74967.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74969.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74971.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74972.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74973.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74974.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74976.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74983.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74987.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74990.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274867 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 31 13:04:10 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2026 13:04:10 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23303-1: important: Security update for python313 Message-ID: <178818145064.531.10281963920566519199@f2d94a75072c> # Security update for python313 Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23303-1 Release Date: 2026-08-19T12:39:32Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1257041 * bsc#1257044 * bsc#1265268 * bsc#1268977 * bsc#1269066 * bsc#1269788 * bsc#1269959 * bsc#1271192 Cross-References: * CVE-2025-15366 * CVE-2025-15367 * CVE-2026-0864 * CVE-2026-11940 * CVE-2026-11972 * CVE-2026-15308 * CVE-2026-4360 * CVE-2026-8328 CVSS scores: * CVE-2025-15366 ( SUSE ): 6.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:L/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-15366 ( SUSE ): 6.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-15366 ( NVD ): 5.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:L/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2025-15367 ( SUSE ): 6.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:L/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-15367 ( SUSE ): 6.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:H/A:H * CVE-2025-15367 ( NVD ): 5.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:N/VC:L/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-0864 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-0864 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-0864 ( NVD ): 4.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:P/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-0864 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-11940 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-11940 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-11940 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:N/SC:H/SI:H/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-11972 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-11972 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-11972 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-15308 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-15308 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-15308 ( NVD ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-15308 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-4360 ( SUSE ): 2.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:P/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-4360 ( SUSE ): 2.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-4360 ( NVD ): 2.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:H/UI:P/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-4360 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-8328 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-8328 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-8328 ( NVD ): 5.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:A/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 An update that solves eight vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for python313 fixes the following issues: * CVE-2025-15366: user-controlled command can allow additional commands injected using newlines (bsc#1257044). * CVE-2025-15367: control characters may allow the injection of additional commands (bsc#1257041). * CVE-2026-0864: improper handling of line-ending characters can lead to configuration file injection when the `configparser` module is used (bsc#1269066). * CVE-2026-4360: in the Tarfile.extract() function, the filter parameter is not passed properly when extracting hardlinks (bsc#1269959). * CVE-2026-8328: `ftpcp()` does not use actual peer address and trusts server- supplied PASV host address (bsc#1265268). * CVE-2026-11940: tarfile extraction filter bypass via a crafted archive allows escaping the destination directory and enables arbitrary file reads and writes (bsc#1268977). * CVE-2026-11972: infinite loop due to improper EOF handling in the tarfile module streaming mode can lead to DoS (bsc#1269788). * CVE-2026-15308: Incremental HTMLParser allows CPU-exhaustion DoS via repeated unterminated markup declarations (bsc#1271192). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1465=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1465=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * python313-debugsource-3.13.14-160000.2.1 * python313-debuginfo-3.13.14-160000.2.1 * python313-doc-3.13.14-160000.2.1 * python313-dbm-debuginfo-3.13.14-160000.2.1 * python313-devel-3.13.14-160000.2.1 * python313-curses-3.13.14-160000.2.1 * python313-tk-3.13.14-160000.2.1 * python313-core-debugsource-3.13.14-160000.2.1 * python313-doc-devhelp-3.13.14-160000.2.1 * python313-idle-3.13.14-160000.2.1 * libpython3_13-1_0-3.13.14-160000.2.1 * python313-3.13.14-160000.2.1 * python313-tk-debuginfo-3.13.14-160000.2.1 * python313-base-3.13.14-160000.2.1 * python313-curses-debuginfo-3.13.14-160000.2.1 * python313-tools-3.13.14-160000.2.1 * python313-base-debuginfo-3.13.14-160000.2.1 * libpython3_13-1_0-debuginfo-3.13.14-160000.2.1 * python313-dbm-3.13.14-160000.2.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 (x86_64) * python313-x86-64-v3-3.13.14-160000.2.1 * libpython3_13-1_0-x86-64-v3-debuginfo-3.13.14-160000.2.1 * python313-x86-64-v3-debuginfo-3.13.14-160000.2.1 * python313-base-x86-64-v3-debuginfo-3.13.14-160000.2.1 * python313-base-x86-64-v3-3.13.14-160000.2.1 * libpython3_13-1_0-x86-64-v3-3.13.14-160000.2.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 (ppc64le x86_64) * python313-debugsource-3.13.14-160000.2.1 * python313-debuginfo-3.13.14-160000.2.1 * python313-doc-3.13.14-160000.2.1 * python313-dbm-debuginfo-3.13.14-160000.2.1 * python313-devel-3.13.14-160000.2.1 * python313-curses-3.13.14-160000.2.1 * python313-tk-3.13.14-160000.2.1 * python313-core-debugsource-3.13.14-160000.2.1 * python313-doc-devhelp-3.13.14-160000.2.1 * python313-idle-3.13.14-160000.2.1 * libpython3_13-1_0-3.13.14-160000.2.1 * python313-3.13.14-160000.2.1 * python313-tk-debuginfo-3.13.14-160000.2.1 * python313-base-3.13.14-160000.2.1 * python313-curses-debuginfo-3.13.14-160000.2.1 * python313-tools-3.13.14-160000.2.1 * python313-base-debuginfo-3.13.14-160000.2.1 * libpython3_13-1_0-debuginfo-3.13.14-160000.2.1 * python313-dbm-3.13.14-160000.2.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 (x86_64) * python313-x86-64-v3-3.13.14-160000.2.1 * libpython3_13-1_0-x86-64-v3-debuginfo-3.13.14-160000.2.1 * python313-x86-64-v3-debuginfo-3.13.14-160000.2.1 * python313-base-x86-64-v3-debuginfo-3.13.14-160000.2.1 * python313-base-x86-64-v3-3.13.14-160000.2.1 * libpython3_13-1_0-x86-64-v3-3.13.14-160000.2.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-15366.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-15367.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-0864.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-11940.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-11972.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-15308.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-4360.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-8328.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1257041 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1257044 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265268 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268977 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269066 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269788 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269959 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271192 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 31 13:04:48 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2026 13:04:48 -0000 Subject: SUSE-RU-2026:23302-1: moderate: Recommended update for go1.27 Message-ID: <178818148857.531.1781402766932632728@f2d94a75072c> # Recommended update for go1.27 Announcement ID: SUSE-RU-2026:23302-1 Release Date: 2026-08-19T12:23:24Z Rating: moderate References: Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 An update that can now be installed. ## Description: This update for go1.27 fixes the following issues: go1.27 is shipped as new package. ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1467=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1467=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * go1.27-race-1.27rc3-160000.1.1 * go1.27-1.27rc3-160000.1.1 * go1.27-doc-1.27rc3-160000.1.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 (ppc64le x86_64) * go1.27-race-1.27rc3-160000.1.1 * go1.27-1.27rc3-160000.1.1 * go1.27-doc-1.27rc3-160000.1.1 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 31 13:05:22 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2026 13:05:22 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23301-1: important: Security update for go1.26 Message-ID: <178818152263.531.12118438115473903856@f2d94a75072c> # Security update for go1.26 Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23301-1 Release Date: 2026-08-19T09:08:44Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1255111 * bsc#1266609 * bsc#1275024 * bsc#1275025 * bsc#1275026 * bsc#1275028 * bsc#1275029 * bsc#1275032 * bsc#1275033 * bsc#1275034 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-33818 * CVE-2026-39821 * CVE-2026-56853 * CVE-2026-56858 * CVE-2026-56859 * CVE-2026-56860 * CVE-2026-56862 * CVE-2026-56864 * CVE-2026-56865 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-33818 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-33818 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-39821 ( SUSE ): 9.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-39821 ( SUSE ): 7.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-39821 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-39821 ( NVD ): 9.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-56853 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-56853 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-56858 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:C/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-56858 ( NVD ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:C/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-56859 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-56859 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-56860 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-56860 ( NVD ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-56862 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-56862 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-56864 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-56864 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-56865 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-56865 ( NVD ): 8.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 An update that solves nine vulnerabilities and has one fix can now be installed. ## Description: This update for go1.26 fixes the following issues: Update to go1.26.6 (released 2026-08-13, bsc#1255111). Security issues fixed: * CVE-2026-33818: encoding/asn1: unenforced recursion limit can lead to stack exhaustion when parsing deeply-nested, recursive structures (bsc#1275034). * CVE-2026-39821: golang.org/x/net/idna: failure to reject ASCII-only Punycode-encoded labels allows for validation bypass and privilege escalation (bsc#1266609). * CVE-2026-56853: net/http: missing timeout when doing unencrypted HTTP/2 check can lead to a denial of service (bsc#1275028). * CVE-2026-56858: html/template: improper Javascript regexp context tracking allows for XSS attacks (bsc#1275033). * CVE-2026-56859: encoding/xml: missing recursion depth guard during decode operation can lead to stack exhaustion and a denial of service (bsc#1275026). * CVE-2026-56860: net/url: quadratic time complexity in `resolvePath` when processing certain input can lead to high memory allocation overhead and a denial of service (bsc#1275029). * CVE-2026-56862: crypto/tls: no limit set for handshake messages sent post- handshake allows for denial of service (bsc#1275032). * CVE-2026-56864: x/mod/sumdb: unauthenticated hashes accepted in `Lookup` allows for a coordinating GOPROXY and GOSUMDB to serve a client malicious module content (bsc#1275025). * CVE-2026-56865: x/mod/sumdb/tlog: improper transparency log tile verification allows for bypass on crafted input and can lead to malicious module content to be accepted (bsc#1275024). Changes for go1.26.6: * go#79876 cmd/compile: prove misscompilation in slicemask folding leaves garbage in the upper bits * go#80099 cmd/compile: internal compiler error invalid heap allocated var without Heapaddr * go#80131 cmd/link: peCreateExportFile generates invalid .def file when output name has trailing dot (c-shared on Windows) * go#80365 os: Root's MkdirAll can't create paths ending in forward slashes * go#80367 os: TestRootMultiReadFile fails on netbsd/arm64 after CL 797880 * go#80369 os: TestRootConsistencyRemoveAll fails on Plan 9 after CL 797880 * go#80394 runtime: arm64 found pointer to free object with safe code * go#80441 runtime: uninitialized register due to wrong ABI in mach_vm_region_trampoline leads to libc following garbage stack data as a pointer * go#80478 cmd/compile: riscv64 miscompiles struct copy, corrupting a []byte slice field * go#80499 runtime: js/wasm: "found bad pointer in Go heap" \-- link-layout- constant value recorded as a pointer in the write-barrier buffer * go#80579 cmd/compile: regalloc uses unreliable type data (like v.Type.IsSigned()) to choose the restore of spills * go#80606 crypto/tls: escape hatch for FIPS 140-3 mode Extended Master Secret enforcement * go#80609 net, x/net/dns/dnsmessage: panic when parsing invalid SVCB record * go#80615 cmd/compile: mips64le misscompile OffPtr by a const which doesn't fit 32bits resulting in panic * go#80617 cmd/compile: mips/mips64, multiply/divide results spilled from HI/LO corrupted w/ big stack frames * go#80619 cmd/compile: prove bug causes invalid indirect call * go#80715 runtime: fpTracebackPartialExpand SIGSEGV under high panic load ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1463=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1463=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * go1.26-doc-1.26.6-160000.1.1 * go1.26-race-1.26.6-160000.1.1 * go1.26-1.26.6-160000.1.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 (ppc64le x86_64) * go1.26-doc-1.26.6-160000.1.1 * go1.26-race-1.26.6-160000.1.1 * go1.26-1.26.6-160000.1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-33818.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-39821.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-56853.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-56858.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-56859.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-56860.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-56862.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-56864.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-56865.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1255111 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266609 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275024 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275025 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275026 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275028 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275029 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275032 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275033 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275034 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 31 13:06:12 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2026 13:06:12 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23300-1: important: Security update for go1.25 Message-ID: <178818157252.531.15099392526605700964@f2d94a75072c> # Security update for go1.25 Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23300-1 Release Date: 2026-08-19T09:07:44Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1244485 * bsc#1266609 * bsc#1275024 * bsc#1275025 * bsc#1275026 * bsc#1275028 * bsc#1275029 * bsc#1275032 * bsc#1275033 * bsc#1275034 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-33818 * CVE-2026-39821 * CVE-2026-56853 * CVE-2026-56858 * CVE-2026-56859 * CVE-2026-56860 * CVE-2026-56862 * CVE-2026-56864 * CVE-2026-56865 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-33818 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-33818 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-39821 ( SUSE ): 9.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-39821 ( SUSE ): 7.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-39821 ( NVD ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-39821 ( NVD ): 9.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-56853 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-56853 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-56858 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:C/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-56858 ( NVD ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:C/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-56859 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-56859 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-56860 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-56860 ( NVD ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-56862 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-56862 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-56864 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-56864 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-56865 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-56865 ( NVD ): 8.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 An update that solves nine vulnerabilities and has one fix can now be installed. ## Description: This update for go1.25 fixes the following issues: Update to go1.25.13 (released 2026-08-13, bsc#1244485). Security issues fixed: * CVE-2026-33818: encoding/asn1: unenforced recursion limit can lead to stack exhaustion when parsing deeply-nested, recursive structures (bsc#1275034). * CVE-2026-39821: golang.org/x/net/idna: failure to reject ASCII-only Punycode-encoded labels allows for validation bypass and privilege escalation (bsc#1266609). * CVE-2026-56853: net/http: missing timeout when doing unencrypted HTTP/2 check can lead to a denial of service (bsc#1275028). * CVE-2026-56858: html/template: improper Javascript regexp context tracking allows for XSS attacks (bsc#1275033). * CVE-2026-56859: encoding/xml: missing recursion depth guard during decode operation can lead to stack exhaustion and a denial of service (bsc#1275026). * CVE-2026-56860: net/url: quadratic time complexity in `resolvePath` when processing certain input can lead to high memory allocation overhead and a denial of service (bsc#1275029). * CVE-2026-56862: crypto/tls: no limit set for handshake messages sent post- handshake allows for denial of service (bsc#1275032). * CVE-2026-56864: x/mod/sumdb: unauthenticated hashes accepted in `Lookup` allows for a coordinating GOPROXY and GOSUMDB to serve a client malicious module content (bsc#1275025). * CVE-2026-56865: x/mod/sumdb/tlog: improper transparency log tile verification allows for bypass on crafted input and can lead to malicious module content to be accepted (bsc#1275024). Changes for go1.25.13: * go#79875 cmd/compile: prove misscompilation in slicemask folding leaves garbage in upper bits * go#80098 cmd/compile: internal compiler error invalid heap allocated var without Heapaddr * go#80364 os: Root's MkdirAll can't create paths ending in forward slashes * go#80366 os: TestRootMultiReadFile fails on netbsd/arm64 after CL 797880 * go#80368 os: TestRootConsistencyRemoveAll fails on Plan 9 after CL 797880 * go#80393 runtime: arm64 found pointer to free object with safe code * go#80440 runtime: uninitialized register due to wrong ABI in mach_vm_region_trampoline leads to libc following garbage stack data as a pointer * go#80477 cmd/compile: riscv64 miscompiles struct copy, corrupting a []byte slice field * go#80500 runtime: js/wasm: "found bad pointer in Go heap" \-- link-layout- constant value recorded as a pointer in the write-barrier buffer * go#80578 cmd/compile: regalloc uses unreliable type data (like v.Type.IsSigned()) to choose the restore of spills * go#80605 crypto/tls: escape hatch for FIPS 140-3 mode Extended Master Secret enforcement * go#80614 cmd/compile: mips64le misscompile OffPtr by a const which doesn't fit 32bits resulting in panic * go#80616 cmd/compile: mips/mips64, multiply/divide results spilled from HI/LO corrupted w/ big stack frames * go#80618 cmd/compile: prove bug causes invalid indirect call * go#80737 runtime: fpTracebackPartialExpand SIGSEGV under high panic load ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1462=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1462=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 (ppc64le x86_64) * go1.25-race-1.25.13-160000.1.1 * go1.25-doc-1.25.13-160000.1.1 * go1.25-1.25.13-160000.1.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * go1.25-race-1.25.13-160000.1.1 * go1.25-doc-1.25.13-160000.1.1 * go1.25-1.25.13-160000.1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-33818.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-39821.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-56853.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-56858.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-56859.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-56860.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-56862.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-56864.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-56865.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1244485 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1266609 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275024 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275025 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275026 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275028 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275029 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275032 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275033 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275034 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 31 13:06:57 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2026 13:06:57 -0000 Subject: SUSE-RU-2026:23299-1: important: Recommended update for suseconnect-ng Message-ID: <178818161727.531.872998591927833379@f2d94a75072c> # Recommended update for suseconnect-ng Announcement ID: SUSE-RU-2026:23299-1 Release Date: 2026-08-19T07:45:39Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1159776 * bsc#1267478 * bsc#1268596 * bsc#1268900 * bsc#1270392 Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 An update that has five fixes can now be installed. ## Description: This update for suseconnect-ng fixes the following issues: * Update version to 1.23.0: * Use product identifier for product migrations. (bsc#1268596) * Switch to using go1.26-openssl as the default Go version to install to support building the package (jsc#SCC-843, bsc#1268900). * Fix flag parsing so that unknown flags or options are flagged as an error and the usage message is displayed. (bsc#1159776) * InstallReleasePackage interactive/noninteractive handling should be consistent with DistUpgrade (bsc#1267478). * Add new optional rpm_packages collector, disabled by default, to collect list of installed SUSE vendored RPM packages. (jsc#TEL-298) * Allow deregsiter when subscribed regcode has expired (bsc#1270392, jsc#865) ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1461=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-16.0-1461=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * suseconnect-ruby-bindings-1.23.0-160000.1.1 * mcp-server-suseconnect-1.23.0-160000.1.1 * suseconnect-ng-1.23.0-160000.1.1 * libsuseconnect-1.23.0-160000.1.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications 16.0 (ppc64le x86_64) * suseconnect-ruby-bindings-1.23.0-160000.1.1 * mcp-server-suseconnect-1.23.0-160000.1.1 * suseconnect-ng-1.23.0-160000.1.1 * libsuseconnect-1.23.0-160000.1.1 ## References: * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1159776 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267478 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268596 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268900 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270392 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 31 13:07:22 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2026 13:07:22 -0000 Subject: SUSE-RU-2026:23298-1: important: Recommended update for resource-agents Message-ID: <178818164234.531.13728368095644120410@f2d94a75072c> # Recommended update for resource-agents Announcement ID: SUSE-RU-2026:23298-1 Release Date: 2026-08-19T12:39:03Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1249819 * bsc#1260984 * bsc#1274582 * jsc#PED-14860 * jsc#PED-15014 Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 16.0 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server High Availability Extension 16.0 An update that contains two features and has three fixes can now be installed. ## Description: This update for resource-agents fixes the following issues: * Update to version 4.18.0+git81.694408f0: * OCPBUGS-100303: podman-etcd: add test hooks for FNC race reproduction * OCPBUGS-100303: podman-etcd: resolve force_new_cluster race during simultaneous dual-start * mediationzone: new resource agent * ibmmq: new resource agent for IBM MQ queue managers * podman-etcd: scope sync to etcd filesystem only * spec: Remove EOL Fedora compatibility blocks from spec file * Route: restore unique="1" for destination and warn on "default" * Route: update destination parameter to non-unique * powervs-move-ip: introduce support for trusted profiles, refine handling of API return codes (bsc#1274582) * Use more flexible solution for handling the different python versions. * Update to version 4.18.0+git66.efe7eefd4: * pgsql: add dynamic replication mode management for out-of-cluster standbys * ibm-cloud-vpc-move-par: new resource agent * nvmet-*: When the nvmet kernel module is not detected, attempt to load it to avoid manual execution * oralsnr: enable support for multiple listeners per SID * rkt: delete deprecated container agent * IPaddr2: fix loop variable * OCPBUGS-84695: fix(podman-etcd): single-node crash recovery and hardened detection * IPaddr2: replace clusterip with cluster module * podman-etcd: remove cert monitoring infrastructure * Update to version 4.18.0+git51.4e6bf13c5: * azure-sap-zone: add Azure cloud environment support * ganesha-nfs: add enable_nlm, grace_period and lease_lifetime parameters * ganesha-nfs: add server_scope parameter * ganesha-nfs: add anonuid/anongid parameters * ganesha-nfs: use RecoveryRoot for the recovery directory * nfsserver: monitor nfs-mountd.service for failed states * iSCSILogicalUnit: apply fileio write cache mode at create time * nfsserver: monitor nfsdcld.service for failures or stopped state * nfsserver: dont try to stop fsidd when not present * ganesha-nfs: add generated mode (render config from parameters) * portblock: fix IPv6 rule detection in the iptables backend * doc: Fix links after master to main rename * conntrackd: fix monitor/start logic * Low: nfsserver: Correction of magic numbers and log output. * sybaseASE: dont report error about missing sybaseASE env during probe-action * nfsserver: Fixes the incorrect indentation * Mid: IPaddr2: To allow Pacemaker to handle error handling, it returns NOT_RUNNING even when down. * nfsserver: Stop fsidd when stopping nfs-server * Mid: nfsserver: Change the log level for probe and process checks at startup to info. * IPaddr2: fix interfaces named with keywords like primary, secondary, etc * OCPBUGS-83333: podman-etcd: Add learner in notify to prevent start deadlock * OCPBUGS-82190: podman-etcd: Fixed etcd learner deadlock during machine deletion * nfsserver/nfsnotify: use chown : to avoid warnings with newer versions of chown * Filesystem: always return OCF_ERR_GENERIC when another device is mounted on mountpoint to ensure relocation after trying to restart * podman-etcd: fix port 2380 binding race during install transition * oraasm: Avoid false positive start/monitor operation when critical processes are offline * ganesha-nfs: new resource agent * azure-sap-zone: new resource agent for Azure SAP zone alignment * portblock: add IPv6 support to iptables and nft backends * db2: Avoid promotion in STANDBY/REMOTE_CATCHUP_PENDING state * db2: do not use db2stop, as it sends truncation messages, which in some cases are not delivered * build: update ChangeLog for 4.18.0 * Update to version 4.18.0rc1+git0.36fef17a: * build: update ChangeLog for 4.18.0-rc1 * aws-vpc-move-ip: Add awscli_timeout option (bsc#1260984) * OCPBUGS-76538: podman-etcd: monitor/stop hardening * OCPBUGS-78482: podman-etcd: fix "Peer URLs already exists" in add_member_as_learner * Modify the return code when a mismatch between mount state and configuration is detected in monitor operation. * podman-etcd: Preserve standalone voter identity during restart * pgsql: use monitor_user for monitor-calls and use .pgpass when monitor_password is not specified * sfex_lib: dont discard 'const' qualifier * OCPBUGS-76538: podman-etcd: Removed unneeded ETCDCTL_API environment variable * db2: set reintegration when promotion is successful * Update to version 4.17.0+git43.ea0932c3: * portblock: monitor needs to also check state file of inverse action * Update to version 4.17.0+git42.a607c299: * IPaddr2: fix find_interface output * IPsrcaddr: fix grep expression, so it doesnt log "stray \ before white space" with newer versions of grep * podman-etcd: fix learner node attribute not set after etcdctl failure * docker: improve image existence check * portblock: check correct binary during validate-all * send_arp.linux/tickle_tcp: better alpine compatibility * podman-etcd: enhance etcd data backup with snapshots and retention * Update to version 4.17.0+git30.b33c378d: (jsc#PED-15014) * powervs-move-ip/powervs-subnet: fix error logging * Filesystem: optionally report "xargs ps -f" even when killing many processes * ocf-shellfunc: add ocf_log_pipe * findif.c: remove unused colonptr variable * Filesystem: use -eq/-ne for numeric variables * powervs-subnet: wait until IP is activated before running monitor-check * OCPBUGS-64765: podman-etcd: add -a option to crictl ps * Fix packages for Immutable Mode - resource-agents (jsc#PED-14860) * Update to version 4.17.0+git18.92719d83: * Filesystem: signal many processes in parallel * podman-etcd: sync environment variables with Pod manifest * OCPEDGE-2231: podman-etcd: improve error handling to support retry on start errors * Filesystem: new force_unmount=move option * Filesystem: try umount immediately after signals are sent * Filesystem: tmpfs/overlayfs have no need for systemd_drop_in * Filesystem: improve shell trace (set -x) output * OCPEDGE-2213: podman-etcd: fix to prevent learner from starting before cluster is ready * exportfs: fix grep error on stop * Update to version 4.17.0+git5.e3a22113: * podman-etcd: remove test code * ocft: fix failing tests in resource-agents v4.17.0 * OCPBUGS-60098: podman-etcd: prevent last active member from leaving the etcd member list * build: update ChangeLog for 4.17.0 * nginx: restore SELinux context for pid-file during validate-all * build: update ChangeLog for 4.17.0-rc1 * storage_mon.c: fix block-seek mask deriving it from the block-size * storage_mon.c: refactor moving up getting blocksize * storage_mon: refactor removing basically duplicate code * podman-etcd: fix count of fnc holders in container_health_check * nginx: fix ls-redirection, mute non-errors in validate-all, and set unique intervals for monitor actions * powervs-move-ip: add optional iflabel argument, increase maximum number of retries for requests * nfsserver: set systemd_running before nfsserver_validate() to avoid error message * oracle: improve monpassword description * MailTo: add s-nail support for multiple recipients * Update truly active resources count with safer empty calculation * podman-etcd: add container crash detection with coordinated recovery * db2: fix monitor_retries_sleep variable name * Filesystem: speed up get pids * podman-etcd: compute dynamic revision bump from maxRaftIndex * OCPEDGE-1502: feat: podman-etcd: add support for cert rotation * portblock: add Promoted monitor op, validate-all checks, and add "method" and "status_check" parameters * db2: use reintegration flag to avoid race condition on cluster reintegration, and removed FAL, as it's no longer needed * Redo counting of active_resources * spec: make nfs-utils a weak dependency * OCPBUGS-42808: podman-etcd: add automatic learner member promotion * portblock: fix incorrect promotable description * nfsserver: add ability to set e.g. "pipefs-directory=/run/nfs/rpc_pipefs" in /etc/nfs.conf to avoid issues with non-clustered Kerberized mounts * Update to version 4.16.0+git104.b9d8ef2b: * Enhance documentation: setproctitle_enable and background must be set correctly. (bsc#1249819) * podman-etcd: Add cluster-wide force_new_cluster attribute checking * powervs-move-ip: new resource agent * portblock: add nftables and multi-state support * podman-etcd: preserve containers for debugging * OCPBUGS-60977: podman-etcd: wrap ipv6 address in brackets for attribute_node_ip * db2: add "monitor_retries", "monitor_sleep", and "monitor_retry_all_errors" parameters to be able to avoid failing on first try * db2: add "skip_basic_sql_health_check" parameter to avoid failing on systems with high load * Update to version 4.16.0+git92.52e588f2: * Fix shellcheck errors on output redirection [SC2328] ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server High Availability Extension 16.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLES-HA-16.0-1466=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server High Availability Extension 16.0 (ppc64le s390x x86_64) * resource-agents-debugsource-4.18.0+git81.694408f0-160000.1.1 * resource-agents-4.18.0+git81.694408f0-160000.1.1 * resource-agents-debuginfo-4.18.0+git81.694408f0-160000.1.1 ## References: * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1249819 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1260984 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274582 * https://jira.suse.com/browse/PED-14860 * https://jira.suse.com/browse/PED-15014 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 31 16:30:33 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2026 16:30:33 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23365-1: important: Security update for vim Message-ID: <178819383381.815.12406567594279152017@6bd16ccd9111> # Security update for vim Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23365-1 Release Date: 2026-08-28T11:26:56Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1275011 * bsc#1275012 * bsc#1275013 * bsc#1275014 * bsc#1275015 * bsc#1275016 * bsc#1275017 * bsc#1275018 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-73070 * CVE-2026-73071 * CVE-2026-73072 * CVE-2026-73074 * CVE-2026-73075 * CVE-2026-73076 * CVE-2026-73077 * CVE-2026-73078 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-73070 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-73070 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-73070 ( NVD ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-73071 ( SUSE ): 2.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-73071 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-73071 ( NVD ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-73072 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-73072 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-73072 ( NVD ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-73074 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-73074 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-73074 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:A/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-73075 ( SUSE ): 2.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:P/VC:N/VI:L/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-73075 ( SUSE ): 4.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-73075 ( NVD ): 4.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:A/VC:N/VI:L/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-73076 ( SUSE ): 8.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:A/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-73076 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-73076 ( NVD ): 8.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:A/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-73077 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:P/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-73077 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-73077 ( NVD ): 8.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:A/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-73078 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:P/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-73078 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-73078 ( NVD ): 8.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:A/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 An update that solves eight vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for vim fixes the following issues: Updated to version 9.2.0957. * CVE-2026-73070: stack buffer overflow in the socket server can lead to denial of service (bsc#1275018). * CVE-2026-73071: use-after-free in JSON decoding can lead to process crash (bsc#1275017). * CVE-2026-73072: heap buffer overflow when loading a spell file can lead to crash or potential code execution (bsc#1275016). * CVE-2026-73074: heap buffer overflow in text property handling can lead to a crash or potential code execution (bsc#1275015). * CVE-2026-73075: out-of-bounds access in popup opacity handling can lead to a conditional memory write (bsc#1275014). * CVE-2026-73076: arbitrary command execution via the vimball record file (bsc#1275013). * CVE-2026-73077: arbitrary code execution due to insecure shell command handling (bsc#1275012). * CVE-2026-73078: arbitrary code execution via crafted netrw menu entries (bsc#1275011). Changes for vim: * Version 9.2.0957: * tests: Test_fuzzy_completion_bufname_fullpath() creates unnecessary dir (9.2.0781). * tests: missing cleanup in test_mksession.vim (9.2.0782). * tests: personal spell files leak into later tests (9.2.0783). * crash when borrowing statusline highlight in silent Ex mode (9.2.0784). * WinResized not triggered when the whole Vim is resized (9.2.0785). * filetype: containerfile is not recognized (9.2.0786). * regexp: code 0x1ecb duplicated for equivalence class (9.2.0787). * filetype: hip files are not recognized (9.2.0788). * 'statuslineopt' status line too high after a window is minimized (9.2.0789). * 'completeslash' breaks :find completion with 'findfunc' (9.2.0790). * wincol() counts from right side for 'rightleft' (9.2.0791). * runtime(netrw): explore without optional dir broken (9.2.0792). * if session restored a tiny window, restore fails (9.2.0793). * extend() and extendnew() don't handle NULL expr2 properly (9.2.0794). * popup menu shadow is not cleared when the menu shrinks (9.2.0795). * Visual block reselection wrong with 'virtualedit' (9.2.0796). * memory leak in get_qfline_items() on alloc failure (9.2.0797). * memory leak in compile_expr6() on alloc failure (9.2.0798). * memory leak in compile_def_function_body() on alloc failure (9.2.0799). * memory leak in call_func() on alloc failure (9.2.0800). * memory leak in f_getreginfo() on alloc failure (9.2.0801). * memory leak with list_append_dict/dict_add_list on alloc failure (9.2.0802). * memory leak on alloc failure with taglist/gettagstack() (9.2.0803). * wincol() is wrong for a double-wide character with 'rightleft' (9.2.0804). * screenpos() "curscol" is wrong with 'rightleft' (9.2.0805). * 'showcmd' may show internal command keys (9.2.0806). * MS-Windows: ellipsis character is garbled (9.2.0807). * getregionpos: double-free on alloc failure (9.2.0808). * getframelayout() uses wrong function to free lists (9.2.0809). * add_llist_tags() uses wrong function to free dict (9.2.0810). * mksession writes terminal command unquoted (9.2.0811). * :argdelete with pattern leads to wrong argidx() (9.2.0812). * dict_add_func() may corrupt funcref count on failure (9.2.0813). * Vim9: E1041 when reloading an autoload script with exported variables (9.2.0814). * deeply nested regexp patterns may cause stack overflow (9.2.0815). * GTK4: memory leak in gui_gtk_set_dnd_targets() (9.2.0816). * crash when building a stacktrace during an autocommand (9.2.0817). * tests: client-server test fails without X11 server (9.2.0818). * MS-Windows: sixel image shown as raw text in the console (9.2.0819). * GUI: hidden popup image is displayed and not erased (9.2.0820). * filetype: msmtp system-wide rc file not detected (9.2.0821). * GTK4: crash menu id is null in gui_mch_destroy_menu() (9.2.0822). * tests: Test_clientserver_servlist_list may fail (9.2.0823). * Makefile: make tags depends on configure (9.2.0824). * regexp: submatch in a look-behind is empty with the NFA engine (9.2.0825). * highlighting for broken terminals can be improved (9.2.0826). * :startinsert enters Insert mode in a non-modifiable buffer (9.2.0827). * GTK4: hardware rendering can be improved (9.2.0828). * sessions do not preserve script version for expression options (9.2.0829). * the completion menu is not used on terminals without colors (9.2.0830). * diff highlighting hard to read with syntax enabled (9.2.0831). * socketserver: remote commands can be processed in reverse order (9.2.0832). * GTK4: menu mnemonics do not work properly (9.2.0833). * cleared last search pattern is restored from viminfo (9.2.0834). * features in version.c are not sorted (9.2.0835). * filetype: .git-blame-ignore-revs file is not recognized (9.2.0836). * using wrong colors in hl_blend_attr() (9.2.0837). * searchcount() returns wrong cached maxcount (9.2.0838). * [security]: arbitrary code execution via keyword lookup (9.2.0839). * [security]: code injection in netrw via bookmarks (9.2.0840). * [security]: heap overflow when adding > 65535 text properties (9.2.0841). * [security]: stack buffer overflow in socket server (9.2.0842). * [security]: popup: opacity mask indexed out of bounds (9.2.0843). * [security]: use-after-free on json decode error (9.2.0844). * [security]: arbitrary Ex command execution during C omni-completion (9.2.0845). * [security]: heap buffer overflow in set_sofo() (9.2.0846). * [security]: vimball: code execution via .VimballRecord file (9.2.0847). * tagfunc "cmd" with a generic Ex command corrupts the tag entry (9.2.0848). * filetype: osquery config files are not recognized (9.2.0849). * MS-Windows: commands from a client can be lost (9.2.0850). * focus autocommands triggered inconsistently (9.2.0851). * GTK: ligatures not correctly displayed (9.2.0852). * popup: popup images do not support scaling (9.2.0853). * memory leak when reading a spell file with SN_SAL and SN_SOFO (9.2.0854). * 'showcmd' not redrawn with empty mapping triggered on timeout (9.2.0855). * GTK4: undercurl rendering is inefficient (9.2.0856). * popup: opacity popup over a terminal is not cleared when closed (9.2.0857). * MS-Windows GUI: white flash when VimEnter is slow (9.2.0858). * GTK2: link error (9.2.0859). * filetype: xilinx design constraint files are not recognized (9.2.0860). * GTK4: bleed region updates in jumps (9.2.0861). * missing test change from v9.2.0857 (9.2.0862). * MS-Windows GUI: window contents can be missing when VimEnter is slow (9.2.0863). * using some dead code in Wayland feature (9.2.0864). * GTK4: non-hardware accelerated UI is too slow (9.2.0865). * MS-Windows: ":language messages" only works once (9.2.0866). * MS-Windows: messages are not in the display language (9.2.0867). * GTK: window Manager hint prevents giving focus to dialog (9.2.0868). * buf_copy_options() can lose the P_INSECURE flag (9.2.0869). * filetype: marko files are not recognized (9.2.0870). * screen line is lost when splitting a 'winfixheight' window (9.2.0871). * popup with opacity does not use the font of the highlight group (9.2.0872). * :redrawstatus does not update the ruler of the last window (9.2.0873). * fold size is compared against 'foldminlines' of the wrong window (9.2.0874). * GTK4: GUI does not support command-line arguments (9.2.0875). * GTK4: compile error with disabled netbeans feat (9.2.0876). * Vim9: crash when a closure assigns to a variable declared in a loop (9.2.0877). * Vim9: cannot use a script variable of an enclosing block in a lambda (9.2.0878). * popup: "maxwidth" is not respected when 'wrap' is off (9.2.0879). * scroll: window scrolls when using the autocommand window (9.2.0880). * 'smoothscroll' position is lost when the window height changes (9.2.0881). * :bwipe crashes if WinLeave wipes all other buffers (9.2.0882). * scroll: 'smoothscroll' position is lost when using "|" (9.2.0883). * scroll: unreachable 'smoothscroll' code in cursor_correct() (9.2.0884). * scroll: 'smoothscroll' position is lost when the window is squeezed (9.2.0885). * :set completion works for an invalid sub-option name (9.2.0886). * scroll: jump-scrolling when moving the cursor onto a wrapping line (9.2.0887). * mapping: modifier is not recognized after a partial mapping (9.2.0888). * VMS: spurious "INVALID DECC FEATURE VALUE" message at every startup (9.2.0889). * test: test for patch v9.2.0888 can be clarified (9.2.0890). * MS-Windows: filename-modifier ":8:t" causes underflow (9.2.0891). * highlight: wrong column highlighted with 'cursorcolumn' (9.2.0892). * MS-Windows: "*.vim" also matches files with a longer extension (9.2.0893). * filetype: ed script files not recognised (9.2.0894). * test: Test_aucmd_win_scroll_multibyte() is flaky in the GUI (9.2.0895). * scroll: 'smoothscroll' position is lost when splitting a window (9.2.0896). * GTK3 X11 redraws are not coalesced (9.2.0897). * printing support is lacking (9.2.0898). * command output temporary files may collide (9.2.0899). * FocusGained still triggered when closing dialog (9.2.0900). * textprop: wrong cursor line with truncated virtual text (9.2.0901). * Vim9: iterating over a tuple leaks memory (9.2.0902). * Vim9: cannot use an exported function of an autoload import (9.2.0903). * "zb" scrolls incorrectly with cursor just above fold (9.2.0904). * MS-Windows: ghost cursor with ligatures (9.2.0905). * slow transstr() with long strings (9.2.0906). * popup: virtual text is not redrawn when a text property changes (9.2.0907). * cannot use a {} block in a nested :autocmd (9.2.0908). * insert completion is slow to collect many matches (9.2.0909). * runtime(vim): update syntax, contain Ex commands (9.2.0910). * makefiles do not build hardcopy_postscript.c (9.2.0911). * hardcopy: prototypes are hand-written instead of generated (9.2.0912). * statusline: cell below the vertical separator keeps the old highlight (9.2.0913). * diff: undo after :diffget into an empty buffer leaves a line behind (9.2.0914). * tests: two terminal tests in test_popupwin fail on FreeBSD (9.2.0915). * configure: honor `--disable-hardcopy-pango` with GTK UI (9.2.0916). * :quitall not allowed in the command-line window (9.2.0917). * screen: fill char with a zero low byte is stored as a NUL cell (9.2.0918). * screen: the wrong array is copied into ScreenCols on a resize (9.2.0919). * filetype: json-ld files are not recognized (9.2.0920). * test: terminal tests fail on FreeBSD (9.2.0921). * Wayland: modeless selection not redrawn (9.2.0922). * tabpage: closing a tab page loses the alternate tab page (9.2.0923). * tests: Test_termwinscroll() fails on FreeBSD (9.2.0924). * crash when getcompletiontype() gets a NULL string (9.2.0925). * filetype: business Central files are not recognized (9.2.0926). * curswant not set on 8g8 (9.2.0927). * MinGW: tests hang when Vim is built with coverage enabled (9.2.0928). * incorrect completion for 'pumopt' and 'pumborder' (9.2.0929). * floating point exception when displaying pum (9.2.0930). * the GTK4 GUI is still experimental and untested by CI (9.2.0931). * NFA engine fallback can double free the compiled program (9.2.0932). * u_read_undo() leaks the file name when the undo file owner differs (9.2.0933). * filetype: hlsl files are not recognized (9.2.0934). * reading an undo file is slow with many undo headers (9.2.0935). * stringifying a list or dict can free the item being iterated (9.2.0936). * sort() with a numeric option converts each item on every comparison (9.2.0937). * cursorbind: cursor in the other window is not updated after undo (9.2.0938). * mbyte: wrong cell count for an overlong UTF-8 sequence (9.2.0939). * GTK4: columns are lost when a scrollbar appears (9.2.0940). * tests: clipboard tests fail in the GUI when the terminal has no clipboard (9.2.0941). * test: test_mksession_winpos() fails on GTK4 UI (9.2.0942). * test: test_hardcopy fails on GTK4 UI (9.2.0943). * test: tests fail when checking for GTK4 feature (9.2.0944). * sort() with a numeric option can be improved (9.2.0945). * GTK2/3: mouse move starts Visual selection after a dialog (9.2.0946). * GTK4: screen is cleared when moving the mouse after startup (9.2.0947). * GTK4: mouse move starts Visual selection after a dialog (9.2.0948). * GDK_KEY_VoidSymbol might be undefined (9.2.0949). * transstr() can be improved (after 9.2.0906) (9.2.0950). * GTK3: cursor does no longer blink (9.2.0951). * locking a container while stringifying can be improved (9.2.0952). * insert completion code can be improved (9.2.0953). * u_read_undo() can be improved (after 9.2.0935) (9.2.0954). * tests: terminal tests are flaky (9.2.0955). * GTK4: crash when the window is resized while redrawing (9.2.0956). * filetype: ArgoCD config file is not recognized (9.2.0957). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-6.0-869=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 (noarch) * vim-data-common-9.2.0957-1.1 * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 (aarch64 s390x x86_64) * vim-debugsource-9.2.0957-1.1 * vim-small-9.2.0957-1.1 * vim-small-debuginfo-9.2.0957-1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-73070.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-73071.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-73072.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-73074.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-73075.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-73076.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-73077.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-73078.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275011 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275012 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275013 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275014 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275015 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275016 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275017 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275018 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 31 16:31:18 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2026 16:31:18 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23364-1: important: Security update for c-ares Message-ID: <178819387813.815.16906556219116940139@6bd16ccd9111> # Security update for c-ares Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23364-1 Release Date: 2026-08-28T11:25:40Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1240955 * bsc#1254738 * bsc#1270416 * bsc#1276290 * bsc#1276291 Cross-References: * CVE-2025-31498 * CVE-2025-62408 * CVE-2026-33630 * CVE-2026-69184 * CVE-2026-69186 CVSS scores: * CVE-2025-31498 ( SUSE ): 8.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2025-31498 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2025-31498 ( NVD ): 8.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2025-62408 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2025-62408 ( NVD ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-33630 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-33630 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-69184 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-69186 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 An update that solves five vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for c-ares fixes the following issues: Update to c-ares 1.34.8. * CVE-2025-31498: use-after-free in `read_answers()` when `process_answer()` may re-enqueue a query (bsc#1240955). * CVE-2025-62408: use-after-free due to connection being cleaned up after error (bsc#1254738). * CVE-2026-33630: remotely triggerable use-after-free/double-free in query- completion handling via `ares_getaddrinfo()` over TCP (bsc#1270416). * CVE-2026-69184: CPU exhaustion denial of service via unbounded DNS name compression pointer chains (bsc#1276290). * CVE-2026-69186: memory amplification denial of service via unvalidated DNS header record counts (bsc#1276291). Changes for c-ares: * c-ares 1.34.8: * For details, see https://c-ares.org/changelog.html. * c-ares 1.34.6: * Ignore Windows IDN Search Domains until proper IDN support is added. * Various bug fixes. * c-ares 1.34.4: * Changes: * QNX Port: Port to QNX 8, add primary config reading support, add CI build. PR #934, PR #937, PR #938 * Bugfixes: * Empty TXT records were not being preserved. PR #922 * `docs`: update deprecation notices for `ares_create_query()` and `ares_mkquery()`. PR #910 * `license`: some files weren't properly updated. PR #920 * Fix `bind` local device regression from 1.34.0. PR #929, PR #931, PR #935 * `CMake`: set policy version to prevent deprecation warnings. PR #932 * `CMake`: shared and static library names should be the same on unix platforms like `autotools` uses. PR #933 * Update to latest `autoconf` archive macros for enhanced system compatibility. PR #936 * c-ares 1.34.3: * Build the release package in an automated way so we can provide provenance as per SLSA3. PR #906 * Some upstream servers are non-compliant with EDNS options, resend queries without EDNS. Issue #911 * TSAN warns on missing lock, but lock isn't actually necessary. PR #915 * `ares_getaddrinfo(`) for `AF_UNSPEC` should retry IPv4 if only IPv6 is received. 765d558 * `ares_send()` shouldn't return `ARES_EBADRESP`, its `ARES_EBADQUERY`. 91519e7 * Fix typos in man pages. PR #905 * c-ares 1.34.2: * Features: * `adig`: read arguments from `adigrc`. [PR #856] * Add new pending write callback optimization via `ares_set_pending_write_cb`. [PR #857] * New function `ares_process_fds()`. [PR #875] * Failed servers should be probed rather than redirecting queries which could cause unexpected latency. [PR #877] * `adig`: rework command line arguments to mimic `dig` from `bind`. [PR #890] * Add new method for overriding network functions `ares_set_socket_function_ex()` to properly support all new functionality. [PR #894] * Fix regression with custom socket callbacks due to DNS cookie support. [PR #895] * `ares_socket`: set `IP_BIND_ADDRESS_NO_PORT` on `ares_set_local_ip*` tcp sockets [PR #887] * URI parser/writer for `ares_set_servers_csv()`/`ares_get_servers_csv()`. [PR #882] * Connection handling modularization. [PR #857], [PR #876] * Expose library/utility functions to tools. [PR #860] * Remove `ares__` prefix, just use `ares_` for internal functions. [PR #872] * fix: potential `WIN32_LEAN_AND_MEAN` redefinition. [PR #869] * Fix `googletest` v1.15 compatibility. [PR #874] * Fix `pkgconfig` thread dependencies. [PR #884] * c-ares 1.33.0: * Add DNS cookie support (RFC7873 + RFC9018) to help prevent off-path cache poisoning attacks. [PR #833] * Implement TCP FastOpen (TFO) RFC7413, which will make TCP reconnects 0-RTT on supported systems. [PR #840] * Reorganize source tree. [PR #822] * Refactoring of connection handling to prevent code duplication. [PR #839] * New dynamic array data structure to prevent simple logic flaws in array handling in various code paths. [PR #841] * `ares_destroy()` race condition during shutdown due to missing lock. [PR #831] * c-ares in 1.32: * Add support for DNS `0x20` to help prevent cache poisoning attacks, enabled by specifying `ARES_FLAG_DNS0x20`. Disabled by default. [PR #800] * Rework query timeout logic to automatically adjust timeouts based on network conditions. The timeout specified now is only used as a hint until there is enough history to calculate a more valid timeout. [PR #794] * DNS RR `TXT` strings should not be automatically concatenated as there are use cases outside of RFC 7208. In order to maintain ABI compliance, the ability to retrieve `TXT` strings concatenated is retained as well as a new API to retrieve the individual strings. This restores behavior from c-ares 1.20.0. [PR #801] * Clean up header inclusion logic to make hacking on code easier. [PR #797] * GCC/Clang: Enable even more strict warnings to catch more coding flaws. [253bdee] * Tests: Fix thread race condition in test cases for `EventThread`. [PR #803] * Thread Saftey: `ares_timeout()` was missing lock. [74a64e4] * c-ares 1.31.0: * Enable Query Cache by default. [PR #786] * Enhance Windows DNS configuration change detection to also detect manual DNS configuration changes. [PR #785] * Various legacy MacOS Build fixes. [Issue #782] * Ndots value of zero in `resolv.conf` was not being honored. [852a60a] * Watt-32 build support had been broken for some time. [PR #781] * Distribute `ares_dns_rec_type_tostr` manpage. [PR #778] * c-ares 1.30.0: * Basic support for SIG RR record (RFC 2931 / RFC 2535) [PR #773] * Validation that DNS strings can only consist of printable ascii characters otherwise will trigger a parse failure. [75de16c] and [40fb125] * `QueryCache`: Fix issue where purging on server changes wasn't working. [a6c8fe6] * c-ares 1.29.0: * When using `ARES_OPT_EVENT_THREAD`, automatically reload system configuration when network conditions change. [PR #759] * Apple: reimplement DNS configuration reading to more accurately pull DNS settings. [PR #750] * Add observability into DNS server health via a server state callback, invoked whenever a query finishes. [PR #744] * Add server failover retry behavior, where failed servers are retried with small probability after a minimum delay. [PR #731] * Mark `ares_channel_t *` as `const` in more places in the public API. [PR #758] * Due to a logic flaw, dns name compression writing was not properly implemented which would result in the name prefix not being written for a partial match. This could cause issues in various record types such as `MX` records when using the deprecated API. Regression introduced in 1.28.0. [Issue #757] * Revert OpenBSD `SOCK_DNS` flag, it doesn't do what the docs say it does and causes c-ares to become non-functional. [PR #754] * `ares_getnameinfo()`: loosen validation on `salen` parameter. [Issue #752] * `cmake`: Android requires C99. [PR #748] * `ares_queue_wait_empty()` does not honor `timeout_ms >= 0`. [Issue #742] * c-ares 1.28.1: * Emit warnings when deprecated c-ares functions are used. This can be disabled by passing a compiler definition of `CARES_NO_DEPRECATED`. [PR #732] * Add function `ares_search_dnsrec()` to search for records using the new DNS record data structures. [PR #719] * Rework internals to pass around `ares_dns_record_t` instead of binary data, this introduces new public functions of `ares_query_dnsrec()` and `ares_send_dnsrec()`. [PR #730] * tests: when performing simulated queries, reduce timeouts to make tests run faster. * Replace configuration file parsers with memory-safe parser. [PR #725] * Remove `acountry` completely, the manpage might still get installed otherwise. [Issue #718] * CMake: don't overwrite global required libraries/definitions/includes which could cause build errors for projects chain building c-ares. [Issue #729] * On some platforms, `netinet6/in6.h` is not included by `netinet/in.h` and needs to be included separately. [PR #728] * Fix a potential memory leak in `ares_init()`. [Issue #724] * Some platforms don't have the `isascii()` function. Implement as a macro. [PR #721] * CMake: Fix chain building if `CMAKE` runtime paths not set. * NDots configuration should allow a value of zero. [PR #735] ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-6.0-870=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 (aarch64 s390x x86_64) * libcares2-1.34.8-1.1 * c-ares-debugsource-1.34.8-1.1 * libcares2-debuginfo-1.34.8-1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-31498.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2025-62408.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-33630.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-69184.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-69186.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1240955 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1254738 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270416 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1276290 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1276291 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 31 16:32:02 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2026 16:32:02 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23363-1: moderate: Security update for gzip Message-ID: <178819392280.815.2091233066939084423@6bd16ccd9111> # Security update for gzip Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23363-1 Release Date: 2026-08-28T11:22:18Z Rating: moderate References: * bsc#1269623 * bsc#1272554 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-41992 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-41992 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-41992 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-41992 ( NVD ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-41992 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 An update that solves one vulnerability and has one fix can now be installed. ## Description: This update for gzip fixes the following issues: * CVE-2026-41992: global buffer overflow in the LZH decompression logic due to improper reuse of shared global state between different decompression formats within a single execution (bsc#1269623). * crafted LZW file followed by a crafted LZH file can cause an out-of-bounds memory buffer access (bsc#1272554). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-6.0-868=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 (aarch64 s390x x86_64) * gzip-1.13-3.1 * gzip-debugsource-1.13-3.1 * gzip-debuginfo-1.13-3.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-41992.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269623 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272554 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 31 16:32:46 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2026 16:32:46 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23362-1: important: Security update for qemu Message-ID: <178819396691.815.11926424875281644787@6bd16ccd9111> # Security update for qemu Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23362-1 Release Date: 2026-08-27T12:46:50Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1199023 * bsc#1268061 * bsc#1273447 * bsc#1275490 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-3886 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-3886 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 An update that solves one vulnerability and has three fixes can now be installed. ## Description: This update for qemu fixes the following issue: * CVE-2026-3886: lack of proper validation of user-supplied data in the `virtio-gpu` driver can lead to local privilege escalation via an integer overflow (bsc#1268061). Other updates and bugfixes: * Service: switch back to `tar_scm`. * Bug fixes: * target/s390x: Make container ids in `SysIB_15x` 1-based (bsc#1275490). * target/s390x: move `@deprecated-props` to `CpuModelExpansionInfo` (bsc#1273447). * target/s390x: filter deprecated properties based on model expansion type (bsc#1273447). * target/s390x: flag `te` and `cte` as deprecated (bsc#1273447). * target/s390x: report `deprecated-props` in `cpu-model-expansion` reply (bsc#1273447). * qemu-ga: fix service file against no-autostart (bsc#1199023). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-6.0-866=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 (aarch64 s390x x86_64) * qemu-block-curl-8.2.10-4.1 * qemu-tools-8.2.10-4.1 * qemu-chardev-spice-8.2.10-4.1 * qemu-hw-usb-redirect-debuginfo-8.2.10-4.1 * qemu-hw-display-qxl-debuginfo-8.2.10-4.1 * qemu-block-rbd-8.2.10-4.1 * qemu-hw-usb-redirect-8.2.10-4.1 * qemu-block-iscsi-debuginfo-8.2.10-4.1 * qemu-block-ssh-8.2.10-4.1 * qemu-hw-display-virtio-gpu-pci-debuginfo-8.2.10-4.1 * qemu-hw-display-virtio-vga-debuginfo-8.2.10-4.1 * qemu-audio-spice-debuginfo-8.2.10-4.1 * qemu-pr-helper-debuginfo-8.2.10-4.1 * qemu-block-iscsi-8.2.10-4.1 * qemu-hw-display-qxl-8.2.10-4.1 * qemu-block-rbd-debuginfo-8.2.10-4.1 * qemu-chardev-spice-debuginfo-8.2.10-4.1 * qemu-pr-helper-8.2.10-4.1 * qemu-block-curl-debuginfo-8.2.10-4.1 * qemu-hw-usb-host-debuginfo-8.2.10-4.1 * qemu-hw-display-virtio-vga-8.2.10-4.1 * qemu-tools-debuginfo-8.2.10-4.1 * qemu-hw-display-virtio-gpu-debuginfo-8.2.10-4.1 * qemu-guest-agent-8.2.10-4.1 * qemu-ui-spice-core-8.2.10-4.1 * qemu-debugsource-8.2.10-4.1 * qemu-ui-spice-core-debuginfo-8.2.10-4.1 * qemu-hw-display-virtio-gpu-pci-8.2.10-4.1 * qemu-block-ssh-debuginfo-8.2.10-4.1 * qemu-debuginfo-8.2.10-4.1 * qemu-ui-opengl-debuginfo-8.2.10-4.1 * qemu-ksm-8.2.10-4.1 * qemu-8.2.10-4.1 * qemu-ui-opengl-8.2.10-4.1 * qemu-img-8.2.10-4.1 * qemu-hw-display-virtio-gpu-8.2.10-4.1 * qemu-guest-agent-debuginfo-8.2.10-4.1 * qemu-hw-usb-host-8.2.10-4.1 * qemu-img-debuginfo-8.2.10-4.1 * qemu-audio-spice-8.2.10-4.1 * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 (x86_64) * qemu-x86-debuginfo-8.2.10-4.1 * qemu-accel-tcg-x86-debuginfo-8.2.10-4.1 * qemu-accel-tcg-x86-8.2.10-4.1 * qemu-x86-8.2.10-4.1 * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 (noarch) * qemu-ipxe-8.2.10-4.1 * qemu-lang-8.2.10-4.1 * qemu-vgabios-8.2.101.16.3_3_ga95067eb-4.1 * qemu-seabios-8.2.101.16.3_3_ga95067eb-4.1 * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 (s390x) * qemu-s390x-8.2.10-4.1 * qemu-s390x-debuginfo-8.2.10-4.1 * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 (aarch64) * qemu-arm-debuginfo-8.2.10-4.1 * qemu-arm-8.2.10-4.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-3886.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1199023 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268061 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273447 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275490 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 31 16:33:29 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2026 16:33:29 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23361-1: moderate: Security update for curl Message-ID: <178819400957.815.7318108208806622214@6bd16ccd9111> # Security update for curl Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23361-1 Release Date: 2026-08-26T15:39:50Z Rating: moderate References: * bsc#1262633 * bsc#1263440 * bsc#1264971 * bsc#1268412 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-5773 * CVE-2026-7168 * CVE-2026-8926 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-5773 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-5773 ( SUSE ): 3.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-5773 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-5773 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-7168 ( SUSE ): 6.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-7168 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-7168 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-7168 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-8926 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-8926 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-8926 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 An update that solves three vulnerabilities and has one fix can now be installed. ## Description: This update for curl fixes the following issues: * CVE-2026-5773: wrong reuse of SMB connection (bsc#1262633). * CVE-2026-7168: cross-proxy Digest auth state leak (bsc#1263440). * CVE-2026-8926: password leak with netrc and user in URL (bsc#1268412). Changes for curl: * Call http_size() first to prioritize Transfer-Encoding: chunked over a zero Content-Length empty body check (bsc#1264971) ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-6.0-865=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 (aarch64 s390x x86_64) * curl-debugsource-8.14.1-8.1 * curl-8.14.1-8.1 * libcurl4-debuginfo-8.14.1-8.1 * curl-debuginfo-8.14.1-8.1 * libcurl4-8.14.1-8.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-5773.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-7168.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-8926.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262633 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263440 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264971 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268412 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 31 16:34:34 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2026 16:34:34 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23360-1: important: Security update for unbound Message-ID: <178819407430.815.8942605160948301837@6bd16ccd9111> # Security update for unbound Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23360-1 Release Date: 2026-08-26T14:29:28Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1271873 * bsc#1271875 * bsc#1271876 * bsc#1271877 * bsc#1271878 * bsc#1271879 * bsc#1271880 * bsc#1271881 * bsc#1271882 * bsc#1271883 * bsc#1271884 * bsc#1271886 * bsc#1271887 * bsc#1271888 * bsc#1271889 * bsc#1271890 * bsc#1271891 * bsc#1271892 * bsc#1271893 * bsc#1271894 * bsc#1271895 * bsc#1271896 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-14586 * CVE-2026-32665 * CVE-2026-40622 * CVE-2026-40691 * CVE-2026-41637 * CVE-2026-42955 * CVE-2026-44621 * CVE-2026-44687 * CVE-2026-44690 * CVE-2026-46582 * CVE-2026-50045 * CVE-2026-50046 * CVE-2026-50243 * CVE-2026-50248 * CVE-2026-50251 * CVE-2026-50252 * CVE-2026-54478 * CVE-2026-55708 * CVE-2026-55717 * CVE-2026-55990 * CVE-2026-55991 * CVE-2026-56416 * CVE-2026-56444 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-14586 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-14586 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-14586 ( NVD ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-32665 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-32665 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-32665 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-40622 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-40622 ( NVD ): 6.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:U/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:Amber * CVE-2026-40622 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-40691 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-40691 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-40691 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-41637 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-41637 ( SUSE ): 3.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-41637 ( NVD ): 3.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-42955 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-42955 ( SUSE ): 3.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-42955 ( NVD ): 3.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-44621 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-44621 ( SUSE ): 6.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-44621 ( NVD ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-44687 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-44687 ( SUSE ): 3.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-44687 ( NVD ): 3.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-44690 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-44690 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-44690 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-46582 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46582 ( SUSE ): 3.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-46582 ( NVD ): 3.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-50045 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-50045 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-50045 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-50046 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-50046 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-50046 ( NVD ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-50243 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-50243 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-50243 ( NVD ): 6.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:L/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-50243 ( NVD ): 3.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-50248 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-50248 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-50248 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:L * CVE-2026-50251 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-50251 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-50251 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-50252 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-50252 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-50252 ( NVD ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:H/SA:H/E:P/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:Amber * CVE-2026-50252 ( NVD ): 9.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-54478 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-54478 ( SUSE ): 3.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-54478 ( NVD ): 3.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-55708 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-55708 ( SUSE ): 3.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-55708 ( NVD ): 3.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:R/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-55717 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-55717 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-55717 ( NVD ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-55990 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-55990 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-55990 ( NVD ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-55991 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-55991 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-55991 ( NVD ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-56416 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-56416 ( SUSE ): 5.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-56416 ( NVD ): 4.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-56444 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-56444 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-56444 ( NVD ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 An update that solves 23 vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for unbound fixes the following issues: Update to version 1.25.2. Security issues fixed: * CVE-2026-14586: DoS via assertion in `libngtcp2` for DNS-over-QUIC environments with high concurrency (bsc#1271879). * CVE-2026-32665: Remote DNS-over-QUIC denial of service due to `quic-size` budget bypass (bsc#1271873). * CVE-2026-40691: DoS due to heap overflow via single bad DNSCrypt query over TCP (bsc#1271875). * CVE-2026-41637: Degradation of resolution service due to improperly accounted client-terminated DNS-over-QUIC queries (bsc#1271891). * CVE-2026-42955: Ghost domain window can be extended by up to one cached TTL configured value for A/AAAA glue records (bsc#1271892). * CVE-2026-44621: Libunbound applications configured with `unwanted-reply- threshold` could eventually be abruptly terminated (bsc#1271876). * CVE-2026-44687: Off-by-one error in `harden-below-nxdomain` logic can shadow a stub/forward zone by a legitimate parent's `NXDOMAIN` (bsc#1271893). * CVE-2026-44690: Cross-zone wildcard cache poisoning via `RRSIG.labels` manipulation (bsc#1271877). * CVE-2026-46582: Replay of a wildcard `rrset` as another piece of data triggers poisoning in the server expired reply path (bsc#1271894). * CVE-2026-50045: `max-global-quota` bypass via single client queries for a deeply nested name under a DNSSEC-signed parent (bsc#1271878). * CVE-2026-50046: Possible heap use-after-free in an error path when a DoT forwarded query is jostled out (bsc#1271882). * CVE-2026-50243: `response-ip`/`rpz` can rewrite BOGUS answers instead of returning SERVFAIL (bsc#1271880). * CVE-2026-50248: BOGUS configured primary hostname accepted for XFR in auth/rpz zones (bsc#1271881). * CVE-2026-50251: Attacker supplied `0.0.0.0`/`::` glue triggers defensive full-cache flush (bsc#1271883). * CVE-2026-50252: Possible cache poisoning attack by mapping source port population per thread (bsc#1271884). * CVE-2026-54478: DNS Cookie bypass when proxy-protocol with with `answer- cookie:yes` is used (bsc#1271895). * CVE-2026-55708: Privacy/configuration issue when adding local data in views through `unbound-control` (bsc#1271896). * CVE-2026-55717: `serve-expired-client-timeout` and `response-ip` CNAME redirect could lead to a crash (bsc#1271886). * CVE-2026-55990: Crash via crafted client UDP query due to DNSCrypt faulty configuration (bsc#1271887). * CVE-2026-55991: Remote DNS-over-QUIC (DoQ) flow-control reacheable assertion failure in `libngtcp2` (bsc#1271888). * CVE-2026-56416: Possible heap buffer overflow when validator canonicalizes RDATA that contains domain name (bsc#1271889). * CVE-2026-56444: Degradation of resolution service when `discard-timeout` and `serve-expired-client-timeout` are combined in unusual configuration (bsc#1271890). Other updates and bugfixes: * Version 1.25.2: * For a complete list of additional changes see the changelog at https://nlnetlabs.nl/projects/unbound/download/. * Update `unbound.keyring`. ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-6.0-864=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 (aarch64 s390x x86_64) * unbound-anchor-1.25.2-1.1 * libunbound8-debuginfo-1.25.2-1.1 * unbound-anchor-debuginfo-1.25.2-1.1 * libunbound8-1.25.2-1.1 * unbound-debugsource-1.25.2-1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-14586.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-32665.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-40622.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-40691.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-41637.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-42955.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-44621.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-44687.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-44690.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46582.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-50045.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-50046.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-50243.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-50248.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-50251.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-50252.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-54478.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-55708.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-55717.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-55990.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-55991.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-56416.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-56444.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271873 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271875 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271876 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271877 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271878 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271879 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271880 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271881 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271882 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271883 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271884 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271886 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271887 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271888 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271889 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271890 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271891 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271892 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271893 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271894 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271895 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271896 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 31 16:35:13 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2026 16:35:13 -0000 Subject: SUSE-RU-2026:23359-1: moderate: Recommended update for wget Message-ID: <178819411395.815.5345946115569333239@6bd16ccd9111> # Recommended update for wget Announcement ID: SUSE-RU-2026:23359-1 Release Date: 2026-08-26T06:40:12Z Rating: moderate References: * bsc#1273449 Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 An update that has one fix can now be installed. ## Description: This update for wget fixes the following issues: * Fix segmentation fault in metalink4 (bsc#1273449) ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-6.0-863=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 (aarch64 s390x x86_64) * wget-debugsource-1.24.5-4.1 * wget-debuginfo-1.24.5-4.1 * wget-1.24.5-4.1 ## References: * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273449 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 31 16:35:37 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2026 16:35:37 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23358-1: important: Security update for openssl-3-livepatches Message-ID: <178819413796.815.3194045761952921627@6bd16ccd9111> # Security update for openssl-3-livepatches Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23358-1 Release Date: 2026-08-25T12:28:38Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1271712 * bsc#1271713 Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 An update that has two fixes can now be installed. ## Description: This update for openssl-3-livepatches fixes the following issues: * HollowByte: DoS vector against OpenSSL TLS ClientHello via remote, attacker- controlled memory allocations (bsc#1271712, bsc#1271713). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-6.1-684=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 (x86_64) * openssl-3-livepatches-debuginfo-0.5-slfo.1.1_1.1 * openssl-3-livepatches-0.5-slfo.1.1_1.1 * openssl-3-livepatches-debugsource-0.5-slfo.1.1_1.1 ## References: * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271712 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271713 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 31 16:36:23 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2026 16:36:23 -0000 Subject: SUSE-RU-2026:23357-1: important: Recommended update for powerpc-utils Message-ID: <178819418379.815.8334974074187247883@6bd16ccd9111> # Recommended update for powerpc-utils Announcement ID: SUSE-RU-2026:23357-1 Release Date: 2026-08-27T13:46:55Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1237409 * bsc#1246281 * bsc#1257065 * bsc#1263891 * bsc#1265903 * bsc#1268314 Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 An update that has six fixes can now be installed. ## Description: This update for powerpc-utils fixes the following issues: * Add timeoout for DLPAR memory remove operation (bsc#1265903, bsc#1268314): * drmgr: Use 30 secs timeout for each LMB removal kernel interface * Fix description of lcpu field in the output of "lparstat" (bsc#1257065): * lparstat: report virtual cpus as vcpu in non-legacy mode * Fix adding Ethernet entries in bootlist (bsc#1246281): * bootlist: ensure non-nvme devices are processed with add_logical * Bring power mode reporting inline with PAPR and ASMI * ppc64_cpu: bring power mode reporting inline with PAPR and ASMI * Fix: Memory mode mismatch, When HMC Memory mode is set to Dedicated Mode while on LPAR it appears as Shared Mode (bsc#1237409) ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-6.1-690=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 (ppc64le) * powerpc-utils-debugsource-1.3.14-slfo.1.1_2.1 * powerpc-utils-debuginfo-1.3.14-slfo.1.1_2.1 * powerpc-utils-1.3.14-slfo.1.1_2.1 ## References: * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1237409 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1246281 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1257065 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263891 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1265903 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268314 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 31 16:36:47 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2026 16:36:47 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23356-1: moderate: Security update for gzip Message-ID: <178819420759.815.16089918589132890920@6bd16ccd9111> # Security update for gzip Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23356-1 Release Date: 2026-08-28T11:12:50Z Rating: moderate References: * bsc#1269623 * bsc#1272554 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-41992 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-41992 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-41992 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-41992 ( NVD ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-41992 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 An update that solves one vulnerability and has one fix can now be installed. ## Description: This update for gzip fixes the following issues: * CVE-2026-41992: global buffer overflow in the LZH decompression logic due to improper reuse of shared global state between different decompression formats within a single execution (bsc#1269623). * Crafted LZW file followed by a crafted LZH file can cause an out-of-bounds memory buffer access (bsc#1272554). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-6.1-695=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * gzip-1.13-slfo.1.1_4.1 * gzip-debuginfo-1.13-slfo.1.1_4.1 * gzip-debugsource-1.13-slfo.1.1_4.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-41992.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269623 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272554 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 31 16:37:28 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2026 16:37:28 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23355-1: moderate: Security update for cpio Message-ID: <178819424888.815.15118690260524528206@6bd16ccd9111> # Security update for cpio Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23355-1 Release Date: 2026-08-28T11:00:32Z Rating: moderate References: * bsc#1274856 * bsc#1274857 * bsc#1274858 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-66484 * CVE-2026-66485 * CVE-2026-66486 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-66484 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-66484 ( NVD ): 4.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:A/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:L/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-66485 ( SUSE ): 5.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-66485 ( NVD ): 4.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:A/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-66486 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-66486 ( NVD ): 4.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:A/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 An update that solves three vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for cpio fixes the following issues: * CVE-2026-66484: improper sanitization in the tar archive extraction functionality allows for the creation of hard links outside intended directory via malicious tar archives (bsc#1274856). * CVE-2026-66485: improper memory management in the `make_path` function when allocating memory allows for denial of service via crafted archives (bsc#1274857). * CVE-2026-66486: improper encoding or escaping of output in the archive member listing functionality allows for terminal control sequence injection via crafted archive member names (bsc#1274858). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-6.1-694=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * cpio-debugsource-2.15-slfo.1.1_3.1 * cpio-2.15-slfo.1.1_3.1 * cpio-debuginfo-2.15-slfo.1.1_3.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-66484.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-66485.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-66486.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274856 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274857 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274858 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 31 16:38:07 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2026 16:38:07 -0000 Subject: SUSE-RU-2026:23354-1: important: Recommended update for cloud-init Message-ID: <178819428757.815.14276212468046295604@6bd16ccd9111> # Recommended update for cloud-init Announcement ID: SUSE-RU-2026:23354-1 Release Date: 2026-08-28T07:26:52Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1274554 Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 An update that has one fix can now be installed. ## Description: This update for cloud-init fixes the following issues: * Fix: SLEM 6.1 is assigned systemd-timesyncd by cloudinit (bsc#1274554) ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-6.1-693=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * cloud-init-config-suse-25.1.3-slfo.1.1_4.1 * cloud-init-25.1.3-slfo.1.1_4.1 ## References: * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274554 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 31 16:38:28 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2026 16:38:28 -0000 Subject: SUSE-RU-2026:23353-1: moderate: Recommended update for timezone Message-ID: <178819430801.815.16122202839938142255@6bd16ccd9111> # Recommended update for timezone Announcement ID: SUSE-RU-2026:23353-1 Release Date: 2026-08-27T15:17:34Z Rating: moderate References: Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 An update that can now be installed. ## Description: This update for timezone fixes the following issues: * Update to 2026c: * Alberta moved to permanent -06 on 2026-06-18. * Morocco moves to permanent +00 on 2026-09-20. * More integer overflow bugs have been fixed in zic. ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-6.1-692=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * timezone-2026c-slfo.1.1_1.1 * timezone-debugsource-2026c-slfo.1.1_1.1 * timezone-debuginfo-2026c-slfo.1.1_1.1 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 31 16:38:52 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2026 16:38:52 -0000 Subject: SUSE-RU-2026:23352-1: moderate: Recommended update for shim Message-ID: <178819433272.815.3006185581754653554@6bd16ccd9111> # Recommended update for shim Announcement ID: SUSE-RU-2026:23352-1 Release Date: 2026-08-27T13:53:07Z Rating: moderate References: * bsc#1254336 * bsc#1269084 * bsc#1270036 Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 An update that has three fixes can now be installed. ## Description: This update for shim fixes the following issues: * shim-install: Do not update fallback on sl-micro when the fallback is not in efi default boot path The SL-Micro SelfInstall image direct unpackage the raw image to the hard drive on target machine. The kiwi produced the raw image by 'shim-install --removable' command. So the raw image does NOT include fallback.efi in the EFI default boot path (aka. the removable boot path, EFI/boot/). Looks that SL-Micro does NOT care the fallback function of SUSE boot entry is lost. Normally, with or without fallback.efi should NOT case problem when booting. Also, the distro (SL-Micro in this case) does NOT care fallback function. But some issue machine's firmware can ONLY boot with the removable boot path (aka. the default boot path, /EFI/boot/bootx64.efi). And issue firmware always modified boot order or even removed SUSE boot entry. It causes that the fallback.efi always be triggered in every booting. The outward symptom is an endless cycle of rebooting and showing the fallback prompt box. The above situation NOT be found before we fix bsc#1254336. In bsc#1254336, the shim-install did NOT update the files in removable boot path. e.g. /EFI/boot/bootx64.efi or /EFI/boot/fallback.efi. So we will NOT update fallback.efi on SL-Micro when shim-install did NOT see fallback in the removable boot path (EFI/boot/fallback.efi). No fallback.efi in the removable boot path means that the target system is installed by wiki raw image. (bsc#1270036) * shim-install: Improve the detection of SL Micro The GRUB_DISTRIBUTOR variable in SL Micro images may contain "SL Micro" or "SL- Micro" prefix. (bsc#1269084) ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-6.1-691=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 (aarch64 x86_64) * shim-debuginfo-16.1-slfo.1.1_2.1 * shim-16.1-slfo.1.1_2.1 * shim-debugsource-16.1-slfo.1.1_2.1 ## References: * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1254336 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1269084 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1270036 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 31 16:39:20 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2026 16:39:20 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23351-1: important: Security update for qemu Message-ID: <178819436058.815.7010271314660663421@6bd16ccd9111> # Security update for qemu Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23351-1 Release Date: 2026-08-27T13:23:46Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1199023 * bsc#1268061 * bsc#1273447 * bsc#1275490 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-3886 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-3886 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 An update that solves one vulnerability and has three fixes can now be installed. ## Description: This update for qemu fixes the following issue: * CVE-2026-3886: lack of proper validation of user-supplied data in the `virtio-gpu` driver can lead to local privilege escalation via an integer overflow (bsc#1268061). Other updates and bugfixes: * Service: switch back to `tar_scm`. * Bug fixes: * target/s390x: Make container ids in `SysIB_15x` 1-based (bsc#1275490). * target/s390x: move `@deprecated-props` to `CpuModelExpansionInfo` (bsc#1273447). * target/s390x: filter deprecated properties based on model expansion type (bsc#1273447). * target/s390x: flag `te` and `cte` as deprecated (bsc#1273447). * target/s390x: report `deprecated-props` in `cpu-model-expansion` reply (bsc#1273447). * qemu-ga: fix service file against no-autostart (bsc#1199023). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-6.1-688=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * qemu-hw-display-virtio-gpu-pci-8.2.10-slfo.1.1_6.1 * qemu-hw-display-virtio-gpu-pci-debuginfo-8.2.10-slfo.1.1_6.1 * qemu-img-debuginfo-8.2.10-slfo.1.1_6.1 * qemu-pr-helper-debuginfo-8.2.10-slfo.1.1_6.1 * qemu-hw-usb-host-8.2.10-slfo.1.1_6.1 * qemu-ui-opengl-8.2.10-slfo.1.1_6.1 * qemu-audio-spice-debuginfo-8.2.10-slfo.1.1_6.1 * qemu-debugsource-8.2.10-slfo.1.1_6.1 * qemu-tools-8.2.10-slfo.1.1_6.1 * qemu-hw-display-virtio-gpu-8.2.10-slfo.1.1_6.1 * qemu-guest-agent-debuginfo-8.2.10-slfo.1.1_6.1 * qemu-ui-opengl-debuginfo-8.2.10-slfo.1.1_6.1 * qemu-guest-agent-8.2.10-slfo.1.1_6.1 * qemu-hw-display-qxl-debuginfo-8.2.10-slfo.1.1_6.1 * qemu-hw-usb-host-debuginfo-8.2.10-slfo.1.1_6.1 * qemu-block-curl-8.2.10-slfo.1.1_6.1 * qemu-block-rbd-debuginfo-8.2.10-slfo.1.1_6.1 * qemu-block-iscsi-8.2.10-slfo.1.1_6.1 * qemu-block-ssh-8.2.10-slfo.1.1_6.1 * qemu-block-ssh-debuginfo-8.2.10-slfo.1.1_6.1 * qemu-ksm-8.2.10-slfo.1.1_6.1 * qemu-img-8.2.10-slfo.1.1_6.1 * qemu-debuginfo-8.2.10-slfo.1.1_6.1 * qemu-chardev-spice-8.2.10-slfo.1.1_6.1 * qemu-tools-debuginfo-8.2.10-slfo.1.1_6.1 * qemu-ui-spice-core-8.2.10-slfo.1.1_6.1 * qemu-hw-display-virtio-vga-debuginfo-8.2.10-slfo.1.1_6.1 * qemu-block-rbd-8.2.10-slfo.1.1_6.1 * qemu-audio-spice-8.2.10-slfo.1.1_6.1 * qemu-block-nfs-debuginfo-8.2.10-slfo.1.1_6.1 * qemu-hw-usb-redirect-8.2.10-slfo.1.1_6.1 * qemu-spice-8.2.10-slfo.1.1_6.1 * qemu-block-nfs-8.2.10-slfo.1.1_6.1 * qemu-headless-8.2.10-slfo.1.1_6.1 * qemu-block-curl-debuginfo-8.2.10-slfo.1.1_6.1 * qemu-pr-helper-8.2.10-slfo.1.1_6.1 * qemu-8.2.10-slfo.1.1_6.1 * qemu-hw-usb-redirect-debuginfo-8.2.10-slfo.1.1_6.1 * qemu-hw-display-qxl-8.2.10-slfo.1.1_6.1 * qemu-ui-spice-core-debuginfo-8.2.10-slfo.1.1_6.1 * qemu-hw-display-virtio-vga-8.2.10-slfo.1.1_6.1 * qemu-hw-display-virtio-gpu-debuginfo-8.2.10-slfo.1.1_6.1 * qemu-chardev-spice-debuginfo-8.2.10-slfo.1.1_6.1 * qemu-block-iscsi-debuginfo-8.2.10-slfo.1.1_6.1 * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 (s390x) * qemu-s390x-debuginfo-8.2.10-slfo.1.1_6.1 * qemu-s390x-8.2.10-slfo.1.1_6.1 * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 (noarch) * qemu-SLOF-8.2.10-slfo.1.1_6.1 * qemu-vgabios-8.2.101.16.3_3_ga95067eb-slfo.1.1_6.1 * qemu-lang-8.2.10-slfo.1.1_6.1 * qemu-ipxe-8.2.10-slfo.1.1_6.1 * qemu-seabios-8.2.101.16.3_3_ga95067eb-slfo.1.1_6.1 * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 (ppc64le) * qemu-ppc-8.2.10-slfo.1.1_6.1 * qemu-ppc-debuginfo-8.2.10-slfo.1.1_6.1 * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 (x86_64) * qemu-x86-debuginfo-8.2.10-slfo.1.1_6.1 * qemu-x86-8.2.10-slfo.1.1_6.1 * qemu-accel-tcg-x86-8.2.10-slfo.1.1_6.1 * qemu-accel-tcg-x86-debuginfo-8.2.10-slfo.1.1_6.1 * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 (aarch64) * qemu-arm-debuginfo-8.2.10-slfo.1.1_6.1 * qemu-arm-8.2.10-slfo.1.1_6.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-3886.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1199023 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268061 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273447 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275490 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 31 16:40:03 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2026 16:40:03 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23350-1: moderate: Security update for curl Message-ID: <178819440308.815.3069850038305748352@6bd16ccd9111> # Security update for curl Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23350-1 Release Date: 2026-08-26T15:36:08Z Rating: moderate References: * bsc#1262633 * bsc#1263440 * bsc#1264971 * bsc#1268412 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-5773 * CVE-2026-7168 * CVE-2026-8926 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-5773 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-5773 ( SUSE ): 3.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-5773 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-5773 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-7168 ( SUSE ): 6.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-7168 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-7168 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-7168 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-8926 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-8926 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-8926 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 An update that solves three vulnerabilities and has one fix can now be installed. ## Description: This update for curl fixes the following issues: * CVE-2026-5773: wrong reuse of SMB connection (bsc#1262633). * CVE-2026-7168: cross-proxy Digest auth state leak (bsc#1263440). * CVE-2026-8926: password leak with netrc and user in URL (bsc#1268412). Changes for curl: * Call http_size() first to prioritize Transfer-Encoding: chunked over a zero Content-Length empty body check (bsc#1264971) ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-6.1-687=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * curl-8.14.1-slfo.1.1_9.1 * curl-debuginfo-8.14.1-slfo.1.1_9.1 * curl-debugsource-8.14.1-slfo.1.1_9.1 * libcurl4-8.14.1-slfo.1.1_9.1 * libcurl4-debuginfo-8.14.1-slfo.1.1_9.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-5773.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-7168.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-8926.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1262633 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263440 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1264971 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268412 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 31 16:41:07 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2026 16:41:07 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23349-1: important: Security update for unbound Message-ID: <178819446772.815.4045518122214336273@6bd16ccd9111> # Security update for unbound Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23349-1 Release Date: 2026-08-26T14:25:00Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1271873 * bsc#1271875 * bsc#1271876 * bsc#1271877 * bsc#1271878 * bsc#1271879 * bsc#1271880 * bsc#1271881 * bsc#1271882 * bsc#1271883 * bsc#1271884 * bsc#1271886 * bsc#1271887 * bsc#1271888 * bsc#1271889 * bsc#1271890 * bsc#1271891 * bsc#1271892 * bsc#1271893 * bsc#1271894 * bsc#1271895 * bsc#1271896 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-14586 * CVE-2026-32665 * CVE-2026-40622 * CVE-2026-40691 * CVE-2026-41637 * CVE-2026-42955 * CVE-2026-44621 * CVE-2026-44687 * CVE-2026-44690 * CVE-2026-46582 * CVE-2026-50045 * CVE-2026-50046 * CVE-2026-50243 * CVE-2026-50248 * CVE-2026-50251 * CVE-2026-50252 * CVE-2026-54478 * CVE-2026-55708 * CVE-2026-55717 * CVE-2026-55990 * CVE-2026-55991 * CVE-2026-56416 * CVE-2026-56444 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-14586 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-14586 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-14586 ( NVD ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-32665 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-32665 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-32665 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-40622 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-40622 ( NVD ): 6.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:U/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:Amber * CVE-2026-40622 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-40691 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-40691 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-40691 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-41637 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-41637 ( SUSE ): 3.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-41637 ( NVD ): 3.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-42955 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-42955 ( SUSE ): 3.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-42955 ( NVD ): 3.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-44621 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-44621 ( SUSE ): 6.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-44621 ( NVD ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-44687 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-44687 ( SUSE ): 3.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-44687 ( NVD ): 3.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-44690 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-44690 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-44690 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-46582 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46582 ( SUSE ): 3.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-46582 ( NVD ): 3.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-50045 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-50045 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-50045 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-50046 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-50046 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-50046 ( NVD ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-50243 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-50243 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-50243 ( NVD ): 6.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:L/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-50243 ( NVD ): 3.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-50248 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-50248 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-50248 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:L * CVE-2026-50251 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-50251 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-50251 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-50252 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-50252 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-50252 ( NVD ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:H/SA:H/E:P/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:Amber * CVE-2026-50252 ( NVD ): 9.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-54478 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-54478 ( SUSE ): 3.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-54478 ( NVD ): 3.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-55708 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-55708 ( SUSE ): 3.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-55708 ( NVD ): 3.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:R/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-55717 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-55717 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-55717 ( NVD ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-55990 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-55990 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-55990 ( NVD ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-55991 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-55991 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-55991 ( NVD ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-56416 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-56416 ( SUSE ): 5.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-56416 ( NVD ): 4.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-56444 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-56444 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-56444 ( NVD ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 An update that solves 23 vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for unbound fixes the following issues: Update to version 1.25.2. Security issues fixed: * CVE-2026-14586: DoS via assertion in `libngtcp2` for DNS-over-QUIC environments with high concurrency (bsc#1271879). * CVE-2026-32665: Remote DNS-over-QUIC denial of service due to `quic-size` budget bypass (bsc#1271873). * CVE-2026-40691: DoS due to heap overflow via single bad DNSCrypt query over TCP (bsc#1271875). * CVE-2026-41637: Degradation of resolution service due to improperly accounted client-terminated DNS-over-QUIC queries (bsc#1271891). * CVE-2026-42955: Ghost domain window can be extended by up to one cached TTL configured value for A/AAAA glue records (bsc#1271892). * CVE-2026-44621: Libunbound applications configured with `unwanted-reply- threshold` could eventually be abruptly terminated (bsc#1271876). * CVE-2026-44687: Off-by-one error in `harden-below-nxdomain` logic can shadow a stub/forward zone by a legitimate parent's `NXDOMAIN` (bsc#1271893). * CVE-2026-44690: Cross-zone wildcard cache poisoning via `RRSIG.labels` manipulation (bsc#1271877). * CVE-2026-46582: Replay of a wildcard `rrset` as another piece of data triggers poisoning in the server expired reply path (bsc#1271894). * CVE-2026-50045: `max-global-quota` bypass via single client queries for a deeply nested name under a DNSSEC-signed parent (bsc#1271878). * CVE-2026-50046: Possible heap use-after-free in an error path when a DoT forwarded query is jostled out (bsc#1271882). * CVE-2026-50243: `response-ip`/`rpz` can rewrite BOGUS answers instead of returning SERVFAIL (bsc#1271880). * CVE-2026-50248: BOGUS configured primary hostname accepted for XFR in auth/rpz zones (bsc#1271881). * CVE-2026-50251: Attacker supplied `0.0.0.0`/`::` glue triggers defensive full-cache flush (bsc#1271883). * CVE-2026-50252: Possible cache poisoning attack by mapping source port population per thread (bsc#1271884). * CVE-2026-54478: DNS Cookie bypass when proxy-protocol with with `answer- cookie:yes` is used (bsc#1271895). * CVE-2026-55708: Privacy/configuration issue when adding local data in views through `unbound-control` (bsc#1271896). * CVE-2026-55717: `serve-expired-client-timeout` and `response-ip` CNAME redirect could lead to a crash (bsc#1271886). * CVE-2026-55990: Crash via crafted client UDP query due to DNSCrypt faulty configuration (bsc#1271887). * CVE-2026-55991: Remote DNS-over-QUIC (DoQ) flow-control reacheable assertion failure in `libngtcp2` (bsc#1271888). * CVE-2026-56416: Possible heap buffer overflow when validator canonicalizes RDATA that contains domain name (bsc#1271889). * CVE-2026-56444: Degradation of resolution service when `discard-timeout` and `serve-expired-client-timeout` are combined in unusual configuration (bsc#1271890). Other updates and bugfixes: * Version 1.25.2: * For a complete list of additional changes see the changelog at https://nlnetlabs.nl/projects/unbound/download/. * Update `unbound.keyring`. ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-6.1-686=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * unbound-anchor-debuginfo-1.25.2-slfo.1.1_1.1 * unbound-anchor-1.25.2-slfo.1.1_1.1 * libunbound8-1.25.2-slfo.1.1_1.1 * unbound-debugsource-1.25.2-slfo.1.1_1.1 * libunbound8-debuginfo-1.25.2-slfo.1.1_1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-14586.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-32665.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-40622.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-40691.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-41637.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-42955.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-44621.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-44687.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-44690.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46582.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-50045.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-50046.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-50243.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-50248.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-50251.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-50252.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-54478.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-55708.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-55717.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-55990.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-55991.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-56416.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-56444.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271873 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271875 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271876 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271877 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271878 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271879 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271880 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271881 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271882 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271883 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271884 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271886 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271887 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271888 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271889 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271890 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271891 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271892 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271893 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271894 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271895 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271896 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 31 16:41:46 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2026 16:41:46 -0000 Subject: SUSE-RU-2026:23348-1: moderate: Recommended update for wget Message-ID: <178819450642.815.14368874283042335123@6bd16ccd9111> # Recommended update for wget Announcement ID: SUSE-RU-2026:23348-1 Release Date: 2026-08-26T06:56:28Z Rating: moderate References: * bsc#1273449 Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 An update that has one fix can now be installed. ## Description: This update for wget fixes the following issues: * Fix segmentation fault in metalink4 (bsc#1273449) ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-6.1-685=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * wget-debuginfo-1.24.5-slfo.1.1_5.1 * wget-debugsource-1.24.5-slfo.1.1_5.1 * wget-1.24.5-slfo.1.1_5.1 ## References: * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273449 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 31 16:42:12 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2026 16:42:12 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23347-1: moderate: Security update for sssd Message-ID: <178819453214.815.3792991586226853381@6bd16ccd9111> # Security update for sssd Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23347-1 Release Date: 2026-08-25T12:22:34Z Rating: moderate References: * bsc#1273009 * bsc#1273922 * bsc#1273924 * bsc#1273925 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-68742 * CVE-2026-68743 * CVE-2026-68744 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-68742 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-68742 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-68742 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-68743 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-68743 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-68743 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-68743 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-68744 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-68744 ( SUSE ): 4.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-68744 ( NVD ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 An update that solves three vulnerabilities and has one fix can now be installed. ## Description: This update for sssd fixes the following issues: * CVE-2026-68742: insufficient validation in the NSS responder can lead to an out-of-bounds read and a process crash when a crafted GETHOSTBYADDR request is sent to the NSS responder socket (bsc#1273922). * CVE-2026-68743: insufficient validation in the PAM responder can lead to an out-of-bounds read and a process crash when a crafted protocol v1 request is processed (bsc#1273925). * CVE-2026-68744: improper memory management in the NSS responder can lead to uninitialized heap memory disclosure from the `sssd_nss` process (bsc#1273924). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-6.1-683=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.1 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * libsss_idmap0-2.9.5-slfo.1.1_7.1 * sssd-krb5-common-debuginfo-2.9.5-slfo.1.1_7.1 * libsss_nss_idmap0-debuginfo-2.9.5-slfo.1.1_7.1 * python3-sssd-config-debuginfo-2.9.5-slfo.1.1_7.1 * sssd-2.9.5-slfo.1.1_7.1 * libsss_nss_idmap0-2.9.5-slfo.1.1_7.1 * sssd-krb5-2.9.5-slfo.1.1_7.1 * sssd-dbus-2.9.5-slfo.1.1_7.1 * sssd-ad-2.9.5-slfo.1.1_7.1 * sssd-ad-debuginfo-2.9.5-slfo.1.1_7.1 * libsss_idmap0-debuginfo-2.9.5-slfo.1.1_7.1 * sssd-tools-debuginfo-2.9.5-slfo.1.1_7.1 * libsss_certmap0-2.9.5-slfo.1.1_7.1 * sssd-ldap-debuginfo-2.9.5-slfo.1.1_7.1 * sssd-tools-2.9.5-slfo.1.1_7.1 * python3-sssd-config-2.9.5-slfo.1.1_7.1 * libsss_certmap0-debuginfo-2.9.5-slfo.1.1_7.1 * sssd-debuginfo-2.9.5-slfo.1.1_7.1 * sssd-ldap-2.9.5-slfo.1.1_7.1 * sssd-krb5-debuginfo-2.9.5-slfo.1.1_7.1 * sssd-debugsource-2.9.5-slfo.1.1_7.1 * sssd-dbus-debuginfo-2.9.5-slfo.1.1_7.1 * sssd-krb5-common-2.9.5-slfo.1.1_7.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68742.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68743.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68744.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273009 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273922 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273924 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273925 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 31 16:42:58 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2026 16:42:58 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:23346-1: important: Security update for vim Message-ID: <178819457890.815.9769307947425410721@6bd16ccd9111> # Security update for vim Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:23346-1 Release Date: 2026-08-28T11:33:15Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1275011 * bsc#1275012 * bsc#1275013 * bsc#1275014 * bsc#1275015 * bsc#1275016 * bsc#1275017 * bsc#1275018 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-73070 * CVE-2026-73071 * CVE-2026-73072 * CVE-2026-73074 * CVE-2026-73075 * CVE-2026-73076 * CVE-2026-73077 * CVE-2026-73078 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-73070 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-73070 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-73070 ( NVD ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-73071 ( SUSE ): 2.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-73071 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-73071 ( NVD ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-73072 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-73072 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-73072 ( NVD ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-73074 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-73074 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-73074 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:A/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-73075 ( SUSE ): 2.0 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:P/VC:N/VI:L/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-73075 ( SUSE ): 4.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-73075 ( NVD ): 4.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:A/VC:N/VI:L/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-73076 ( SUSE ): 8.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:A/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-73076 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-73076 ( NVD ): 8.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:A/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-73077 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:P/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-73077 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-73077 ( NVD ): 8.4 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:A/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-73078 ( SUSE ): 7.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:P/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-73078 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-73078 ( NVD ): 8.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:A/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Micro 6.0 * SUSE Linux Micro Extras 6.0 An update that solves eight vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for vim fixes the following issues: Updated to version 9.2.0957. * CVE-2026-73070: stack buffer overflow in the socket server can lead to denial of service (bsc#1275018). * CVE-2026-73071: use-after-free in JSON decoding can lead to process crash (bsc#1275017). * CVE-2026-73072: heap buffer overflow when loading a spell file can lead to crash or potential code execution (bsc#1275016). * CVE-2026-73074: heap buffer overflow in text property handling can lead to a crash or potential code execution (bsc#1275015). * CVE-2026-73075: out-of-bounds access in popup opacity handling can lead to a conditional memory write (bsc#1275014). * CVE-2026-73076: arbitrary command execution via the vimball record file (bsc#1275013). * CVE-2026-73077: arbitrary code execution due to insecure shell command handling (bsc#1275012). * CVE-2026-73078: arbitrary code execution via crafted netrw menu entries (bsc#1275011). Changes for vim: * Version 9.2.0957: * tests: Test_fuzzy_completion_bufname_fullpath() creates unnecessary dir (9.2.0781). * tests: missing cleanup in test_mksession.vim (9.2.0782). * tests: personal spell files leak into later tests (9.2.0783). * crash when borrowing statusline highlight in silent Ex mode (9.2.0784). * WinResized not triggered when the whole Vim is resized (9.2.0785). * filetype: containerfile is not recognized (9.2.0786). * regexp: code 0x1ecb duplicated for equivalence class (9.2.0787). * filetype: hip files are not recognized (9.2.0788). * 'statuslineopt' status line too high after a window is minimized (9.2.0789). * 'completeslash' breaks :find completion with 'findfunc' (9.2.0790). * wincol() counts from right side for 'rightleft' (9.2.0791). * runtime(netrw): explore without optional dir broken (9.2.0792). * if session restored a tiny window, restore fails (9.2.0793). * extend() and extendnew() don't handle NULL expr2 properly (9.2.0794). * popup menu shadow is not cleared when the menu shrinks (9.2.0795). * Visual block reselection wrong with 'virtualedit' (9.2.0796). * memory leak in get_qfline_items() on alloc failure (9.2.0797). * memory leak in compile_expr6() on alloc failure (9.2.0798). * memory leak in compile_def_function_body() on alloc failure (9.2.0799). * memory leak in call_func() on alloc failure (9.2.0800). * memory leak in f_getreginfo() on alloc failure (9.2.0801). * memory leak with list_append_dict/dict_add_list on alloc failure (9.2.0802). * memory leak on alloc failure with taglist/gettagstack() (9.2.0803). * wincol() is wrong for a double-wide character with 'rightleft' (9.2.0804). * screenpos() "curscol" is wrong with 'rightleft' (9.2.0805). * 'showcmd' may show internal command keys (9.2.0806). * MS-Windows: ellipsis character is garbled (9.2.0807). * getregionpos: double-free on alloc failure (9.2.0808). * getframelayout() uses wrong function to free lists (9.2.0809). * add_llist_tags() uses wrong function to free dict (9.2.0810). * mksession writes terminal command unquoted (9.2.0811). * :argdelete with pattern leads to wrong argidx() (9.2.0812). * dict_add_func() may corrupt funcref count on failure (9.2.0813). * Vim9: E1041 when reloading an autoload script with exported variables (9.2.0814). * deeply nested regexp patterns may cause stack overflow (9.2.0815). * GTK4: memory leak in gui_gtk_set_dnd_targets() (9.2.0816). * crash when building a stacktrace during an autocommand (9.2.0817). * tests: client-server test fails without X11 server (9.2.0818). * MS-Windows: sixel image shown as raw text in the console (9.2.0819). * GUI: hidden popup image is displayed and not erased (9.2.0820). * filetype: msmtp system-wide rc file not detected (9.2.0821). * GTK4: crash menu id is null in gui_mch_destroy_menu() (9.2.0822). * tests: Test_clientserver_servlist_list may fail (9.2.0823). * Makefile: make tags depends on configure (9.2.0824). * regexp: submatch in a look-behind is empty with the NFA engine (9.2.0825). * highlighting for broken terminals can be improved (9.2.0826). * :startinsert enters Insert mode in a non-modifiable buffer (9.2.0827). * GTK4: hardware rendering can be improved (9.2.0828). * sessions do not preserve script version for expression options (9.2.0829). * the completion menu is not used on terminals without colors (9.2.0830). * diff highlighting hard to read with syntax enabled (9.2.0831). * socketserver: remote commands can be processed in reverse order (9.2.0832). * GTK4: menu mnemonics do not work properly (9.2.0833). * cleared last search pattern is restored from viminfo (9.2.0834). * features in version.c are not sorted (9.2.0835). * filetype: .git-blame-ignore-revs file is not recognized (9.2.0836). * using wrong colors in hl_blend_attr() (9.2.0837). * searchcount() returns wrong cached maxcount (9.2.0838). * [security]: arbitrary code execution via keyword lookup (9.2.0839). * [security]: code injection in netrw via bookmarks (9.2.0840). * [security]: heap overflow when adding > 65535 text properties (9.2.0841). * [security]: stack buffer overflow in socket server (9.2.0842). * [security]: popup: opacity mask indexed out of bounds (9.2.0843). * [security]: use-after-free on json decode error (9.2.0844). * [security]: arbitrary Ex command execution during C omni-completion (9.2.0845). * [security]: heap buffer overflow in set_sofo() (9.2.0846). * [security]: vimball: code execution via .VimballRecord file (9.2.0847). * tagfunc "cmd" with a generic Ex command corrupts the tag entry (9.2.0848). * filetype: osquery config files are not recognized (9.2.0849). * MS-Windows: commands from a client can be lost (9.2.0850). * focus autocommands triggered inconsistently (9.2.0851). * GTK: ligatures not correctly displayed (9.2.0852). * popup: popup images do not support scaling (9.2.0853). * memory leak when reading a spell file with SN_SAL and SN_SOFO (9.2.0854). * 'showcmd' not redrawn with empty mapping triggered on timeout (9.2.0855). * GTK4: undercurl rendering is inefficient (9.2.0856). * popup: opacity popup over a terminal is not cleared when closed (9.2.0857). * MS-Windows GUI: white flash when VimEnter is slow (9.2.0858). * GTK2: link error (9.2.0859). * filetype: xilinx design constraint files are not recognized (9.2.0860). * GTK4: bleed region updates in jumps (9.2.0861). * missing test change from v9.2.0857 (9.2.0862). * MS-Windows GUI: window contents can be missing when VimEnter is slow (9.2.0863). * using some dead code in Wayland feature (9.2.0864). * GTK4: non-hardware accelerated UI is too slow (9.2.0865). * MS-Windows: ":language messages" only works once (9.2.0866). * MS-Windows: messages are not in the display language (9.2.0867). * GTK: window Manager hint prevents giving focus to dialog (9.2.0868). * buf_copy_options() can lose the P_INSECURE flag (9.2.0869). * filetype: marko files are not recognized (9.2.0870). * screen line is lost when splitting a 'winfixheight' window (9.2.0871). * popup with opacity does not use the font of the highlight group (9.2.0872). * :redrawstatus does not update the ruler of the last window (9.2.0873). * fold size is compared against 'foldminlines' of the wrong window (9.2.0874). * GTK4: GUI does not support command-line arguments (9.2.0875). * GTK4: compile error with disabled netbeans feat (9.2.0876). * Vim9: crash when a closure assigns to a variable declared in a loop (9.2.0877). * Vim9: cannot use a script variable of an enclosing block in a lambda (9.2.0878). * popup: "maxwidth" is not respected when 'wrap' is off (9.2.0879). * scroll: window scrolls when using the autocommand window (9.2.0880). * 'smoothscroll' position is lost when the window height changes (9.2.0881). * :bwipe crashes if WinLeave wipes all other buffers (9.2.0882). * scroll: 'smoothscroll' position is lost when using "|" (9.2.0883). * scroll: unreachable 'smoothscroll' code in cursor_correct() (9.2.0884). * scroll: 'smoothscroll' position is lost when the window is squeezed (9.2.0885). * :set completion works for an invalid sub-option name (9.2.0886). * scroll: jump-scrolling when moving the cursor onto a wrapping line (9.2.0887). * mapping: modifier is not recognized after a partial mapping (9.2.0888). * VMS: spurious "INVALID DECC FEATURE VALUE" message at every startup (9.2.0889). * test: test for patch v9.2.0888 can be clarified (9.2.0890). * MS-Windows: filename-modifier ":8:t" causes underflow (9.2.0891). * highlight: wrong column highlighted with 'cursorcolumn' (9.2.0892). * MS-Windows: "*.vim" also matches files with a longer extension (9.2.0893). * filetype: ed script files not recognised (9.2.0894). * test: Test_aucmd_win_scroll_multibyte() is flaky in the GUI (9.2.0895). * scroll: 'smoothscroll' position is lost when splitting a window (9.2.0896). * GTK3 X11 redraws are not coalesced (9.2.0897). * printing support is lacking (9.2.0898). * command output temporary files may collide (9.2.0899). * FocusGained still triggered when closing dialog (9.2.0900). * textprop: wrong cursor line with truncated virtual text (9.2.0901). * Vim9: iterating over a tuple leaks memory (9.2.0902). * Vim9: cannot use an exported function of an autoload import (9.2.0903). * "zb" scrolls incorrectly with cursor just above fold (9.2.0904). * MS-Windows: ghost cursor with ligatures (9.2.0905). * slow transstr() with long strings (9.2.0906). * popup: virtual text is not redrawn when a text property changes (9.2.0907). * cannot use a {} block in a nested :autocmd (9.2.0908). * insert completion is slow to collect many matches (9.2.0909). * runtime(vim): update syntax, contain Ex commands (9.2.0910). * makefiles do not build hardcopy_postscript.c (9.2.0911). * hardcopy: prototypes are hand-written instead of generated (9.2.0912). * statusline: cell below the vertical separator keeps the old highlight (9.2.0913). * diff: undo after :diffget into an empty buffer leaves a line behind (9.2.0914). * tests: two terminal tests in test_popupwin fail on FreeBSD (9.2.0915). * configure: honor `--disable-hardcopy-pango` with GTK UI (9.2.0916). * :quitall not allowed in the command-line window (9.2.0917). * screen: fill char with a zero low byte is stored as a NUL cell (9.2.0918). * screen: the wrong array is copied into ScreenCols on a resize (9.2.0919). * filetype: json-ld files are not recognized (9.2.0920). * test: terminal tests fail on FreeBSD (9.2.0921). * Wayland: modeless selection not redrawn (9.2.0922). * tabpage: closing a tab page loses the alternate tab page (9.2.0923). * tests: Test_termwinscroll() fails on FreeBSD (9.2.0924). * crash when getcompletiontype() gets a NULL string (9.2.0925). * filetype: business Central files are not recognized (9.2.0926). * curswant not set on 8g8 (9.2.0927). * MinGW: tests hang when Vim is built with coverage enabled (9.2.0928). * incorrect completion for 'pumopt' and 'pumborder' (9.2.0929). * floating point exception when displaying pum (9.2.0930). * the GTK4 GUI is still experimental and untested by CI (9.2.0931). * NFA engine fallback can double free the compiled program (9.2.0932). * u_read_undo() leaks the file name when the undo file owner differs (9.2.0933). * filetype: hlsl files are not recognized (9.2.0934). * reading an undo file is slow with many undo headers (9.2.0935). * stringifying a list or dict can free the item being iterated (9.2.0936). * sort() with a numeric option converts each item on every comparison (9.2.0937). * cursorbind: cursor in the other window is not updated after undo (9.2.0938). * mbyte: wrong cell count for an overlong UTF-8 sequence (9.2.0939). * GTK4: columns are lost when a scrollbar appears (9.2.0940). * tests: clipboard tests fail in the GUI when the terminal has no clipboard (9.2.0941). * test: test_mksession_winpos() fails on GTK4 UI (9.2.0942). * test: test_hardcopy fails on GTK4 UI (9.2.0943). * test: tests fail when checking for GTK4 feature (9.2.0944). * sort() with a numeric option can be improved (9.2.0945). * GTK2/3: mouse move starts Visual selection after a dialog (9.2.0946). * GTK4: screen is cleared when moving the mouse after startup (9.2.0947). * GTK4: mouse move starts Visual selection after a dialog (9.2.0948). * GDK_KEY_VoidSymbol might be undefined (9.2.0949). * transstr() can be improved (after 9.2.0906) (9.2.0950). * GTK3: cursor does no longer blink (9.2.0951). * locking a container while stringifying can be improved (9.2.0952). * insert completion code can be improved (9.2.0953). * u_read_undo() can be improved (after 9.2.0935) (9.2.0954). * tests: terminal tests are flaky (9.2.0955). * GTK4: crash when the window is resized while redrawing (9.2.0956). * filetype: ArgoCD config file is not recognized (9.2.0957). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Micro Extras 6.0 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-Extras-6.0-869=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Micro Extras 6.0 (aarch64 s390x x86_64) * vim-debugsource-9.2.0957-1.1 * vim-9.2.0957-1.1 * vim-debuginfo-9.2.0957-1.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-73070.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-73071.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-73072.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-73074.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-73075.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-73076.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-73077.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-73078.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275011 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275012 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275013 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275014 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275015 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275016 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275017 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275018 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 31 16:43:42 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2026 16:43:42 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3878-1: important: Security update for openssl-1_1 Message-ID: <178819462253.815.3736388465223956371@6bd16ccd9111> # Security update for openssl-1_1 Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3878-1 Release Date: 2026-08-31T09:13:04Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1260446 * bsc#1274774 * bsc#1274788 * bsc#1274795 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-54874 * CVE-2026-63072 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-54874 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-54874 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63072 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-63072 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H Affected Products: * openSUSE Leap 15.6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 An update that solves two vulnerabilities and has two security fixes can now be installed. ## Description: This update for openssl-1_1 fixes the following issues: * CVE-2026-54874: Excessive Memory Use Buffering DTLS Records for a Future Epoch (bsc#1274795). * CVE-2026-63072: Heap Buffer Overflow in CMS Key Unwrapping (bsc#1274788). Changes for openssl-1_1: * August 2026 release (bsc#1274774) ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP6-LTSS-2026-3878=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP6-2026-3878=1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3878=1 ## Package List: * openSUSE Leap 15.6 (aarch64 i586 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * libopenssl-1_1-devel-1.1.1w-150600.5.38.1 * openssl-1_1-debugsource-1.1.1w-150600.5.38.1 * openssl-1_1-1.1.1w-150600.5.38.1 * libopenssl1_1-debuginfo-1.1.1w-150600.5.38.1 * openssl-1_1-debuginfo-1.1.1w-150600.5.38.1 * libopenssl1_1-1.1.1w-150600.5.38.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 (x86_64) * libopenssl1_1-32bit-1.1.1w-150600.5.38.1 * libopenssl-1_1-devel-32bit-1.1.1w-150600.5.38.1 * libopenssl1_1-32bit-debuginfo-1.1.1w-150600.5.38.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 (aarch64_ilp32) * libopenssl-1_1-devel-64bit-1.1.1w-150600.5.38.1 * libopenssl1_1-64bit-debuginfo-1.1.1w-150600.5.38.1 * libopenssl1_1-64bit-1.1.1w-150600.5.38.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 (noarch) * openssl-1_1-doc-1.1.1w-150600.5.38.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * libopenssl-1_1-devel-1.1.1w-150600.5.38.1 * openssl-1_1-1.1.1w-150600.5.38.1 * openssl-1_1-debugsource-1.1.1w-150600.5.38.1 * libopenssl1_1-debuginfo-1.1.1w-150600.5.38.1 * openssl-1_1-debuginfo-1.1.1w-150600.5.38.1 * libopenssl1_1-1.1.1w-150600.5.38.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS (x86_64) * libopenssl1_1-32bit-1.1.1w-150600.5.38.1 * libopenssl1_1-32bit-debuginfo-1.1.1w-150600.5.38.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 (x86_64) * libopenssl1_1-32bit-1.1.1w-150600.5.38.1 * libopenssl1_1-32bit-debuginfo-1.1.1w-150600.5.38.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 (ppc64le x86_64) * libopenssl-1_1-devel-1.1.1w-150600.5.38.1 * openssl-1_1-debugsource-1.1.1w-150600.5.38.1 * openssl-1_1-1.1.1w-150600.5.38.1 * libopenssl1_1-debuginfo-1.1.1w-150600.5.38.1 * openssl-1_1-debuginfo-1.1.1w-150600.5.38.1 * libopenssl1_1-1.1.1w-150600.5.38.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-54874.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63072.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1260446 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274774 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274788 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274795 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 31 16:44:41 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2026 16:44:41 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3877-1: important: Security update for openssl-1_1 Message-ID: <178819468183.815.15269308035839691802@6bd16ccd9111> # Security update for openssl-1_1 Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3877-1 Release Date: 2026-08-31T09:12:48Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1260446 * bsc#1274774 * bsc#1274788 * bsc#1274795 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-54874 * CVE-2026-63072 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-54874 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-54874 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63072 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-63072 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H Affected Products: * openSUSE Leap 15.5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 An update that solves two vulnerabilities and has two security fixes can now be installed. ## Description: This update for openssl-1_1 fixes the following issues: * CVE-2026-54874: Excessive Memory Use Buffering DTLS Records for a Future Epoch (bsc#1274795). * CVE-2026-63072: Heap Buffer Overflow in CMS Key Unwrapping (bsc#1274788). Changes for openssl-1_1: * August 2026 release (bsc#1274774) ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-5.5-2026-3877=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP5-LTSS-2026-3877=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP5-LTSS-2026-3877=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP5-2026-3877=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP5-ESPOS-2026-3877=1 * openSUSE Leap 15.5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3877=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.5 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * libopenssl1_1-1.1.1l-150500.17.63.1 * libopenssl-1_1-devel-1.1.1l-150500.17.63.1 * libopenssl1_1-debuginfo-1.1.1l-150500.17.63.1 * openssl-1_1-debugsource-1.1.1l-150500.17.63.1 * openssl-1_1-debuginfo-1.1.1l-150500.17.63.1 * openssl-1_1-1.1.1l-150500.17.63.1 * libopenssl1_1-hmac-1.1.1l-150500.17.63.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * libopenssl1_1-1.1.1l-150500.17.63.1 * libopenssl-1_1-devel-1.1.1l-150500.17.63.1 * libopenssl1_1-debuginfo-1.1.1l-150500.17.63.1 * openssl-1_1-debuginfo-1.1.1l-150500.17.63.1 * openssl-1_1-1.1.1l-150500.17.63.1 * openssl-1_1-debugsource-1.1.1l-150500.17.63.1 * libopenssl1_1-hmac-1.1.1l-150500.17.63.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS (x86_64) * libopenssl1_1-32bit-1.1.1l-150500.17.63.1 * libopenssl1_1-hmac-32bit-1.1.1l-150500.17.63.1 * libopenssl1_1-32bit-debuginfo-1.1.1l-150500.17.63.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.5 (x86_64) * libopenssl1_1-32bit-debuginfo-1.1.1l-150500.17.63.1 * libopenssl1_1-32bit-1.1.1l-150500.17.63.1 * libopenssl1_1-hmac-32bit-1.1.1l-150500.17.63.1 * libopenssl-1_1-devel-32bit-1.1.1l-150500.17.63.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.5 (aarch64_ilp32) * libopenssl1_1-64bit-debuginfo-1.1.1l-150500.17.63.1 * libopenssl1_1-hmac-64bit-1.1.1l-150500.17.63.1 * libopenssl1_1-64bit-1.1.1l-150500.17.63.1 * libopenssl-1_1-devel-64bit-1.1.1l-150500.17.63.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.5 (aarch64 i586 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * libopenssl1_1-1.1.1l-150500.17.63.1 * libopenssl-1_1-devel-1.1.1l-150500.17.63.1 * libopenssl1_1-debuginfo-1.1.1l-150500.17.63.1 * openssl-1_1-debuginfo-1.1.1l-150500.17.63.1 * openssl-1_1-1.1.1l-150500.17.63.1 * openssl-1_1-debugsource-1.1.1l-150500.17.63.1 * libopenssl1_1-hmac-1.1.1l-150500.17.63.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.5 (noarch) * openssl-1_1-doc-1.1.1l-150500.17.63.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 (x86_64) * libopenssl1_1-32bit-1.1.1l-150500.17.63.1 * libopenssl1_1-hmac-32bit-1.1.1l-150500.17.63.1 * libopenssl1_1-32bit-debuginfo-1.1.1l-150500.17.63.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 (ppc64le x86_64) * libopenssl1_1-1.1.1l-150500.17.63.1 * libopenssl-1_1-devel-1.1.1l-150500.17.63.1 * libopenssl1_1-debuginfo-1.1.1l-150500.17.63.1 * openssl-1_1-debugsource-1.1.1l-150500.17.63.1 * openssl-1_1-debuginfo-1.1.1l-150500.17.63.1 * openssl-1_1-1.1.1l-150500.17.63.1 * libopenssl1_1-hmac-1.1.1l-150500.17.63.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 (x86_64) * libopenssl1_1-32bit-1.1.1l-150500.17.63.1 * libopenssl1_1-hmac-32bit-1.1.1l-150500.17.63.1 * libopenssl1_1-32bit-debuginfo-1.1.1l-150500.17.63.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 (aarch64 x86_64) * libopenssl1_1-1.1.1l-150500.17.63.1 * libopenssl-1_1-devel-1.1.1l-150500.17.63.1 * libopenssl1_1-debuginfo-1.1.1l-150500.17.63.1 * openssl-1_1-debuginfo-1.1.1l-150500.17.63.1 * openssl-1_1-1.1.1l-150500.17.63.1 * openssl-1_1-debugsource-1.1.1l-150500.17.63.1 * libopenssl1_1-hmac-1.1.1l-150500.17.63.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 (x86_64) * libopenssl1_1-32bit-1.1.1l-150500.17.63.1 * libopenssl1_1-hmac-32bit-1.1.1l-150500.17.63.1 * libopenssl1_1-32bit-debuginfo-1.1.1l-150500.17.63.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 (aarch64 x86_64) * libopenssl1_1-1.1.1l-150500.17.63.1 * libopenssl-1_1-devel-1.1.1l-150500.17.63.1 * openssl-1_1-debugsource-1.1.1l-150500.17.63.1 * libopenssl1_1-debuginfo-1.1.1l-150500.17.63.1 * openssl-1_1-debuginfo-1.1.1l-150500.17.63.1 * openssl-1_1-1.1.1l-150500.17.63.1 * libopenssl1_1-hmac-1.1.1l-150500.17.63.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-54874.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63072.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1260446 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274774 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274788 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274795 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 31 16:45:49 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2026 16:45:49 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3876-1: important: Security update for openssl-3 Message-ID: <178819474986.815.10536160382206996116@6bd16ccd9111> # Security update for openssl-3 Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3876-1 Release Date: 2026-08-31T09:12:11Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1260446 * bsc#1274774 * bsc#1274788 * bsc#1274790 * bsc#1274795 * bsc#1274797 * bsc#1275837 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-54874 * CVE-2026-63072 * CVE-2026-63074 * CVE-2026-63076 * CVE-2026-75803 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-54874 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-54874 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63072 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:H * CVE-2026-63072 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63074 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-63074 ( NVD ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63076 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-63076 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-75803 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N Affected Products: * openSUSE Leap 15.5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 An update that solves five vulnerabilities and has two security fixes can now be installed. ## Description: This update for openssl-3 fixes the following issues: * CVE-2026-54874: Excessive Memory Use Buffering DTLS Records for a Future Epoch (bsc#1274795). * CVE-2026-63072: Heap Buffer Overflow in CMS Key Unwrapping (bsc#1274788). * CVE-2026-63074: CMP Indefinite Cache Growth of ExtraCerts (bsc#1274797). * CVE-2026-63076: Invalid Pointer Dereference in CMP Server via Crafted protectionAlg (bsc#1274790). * CVE-2026-75803: AEAD Forgeries with Empty Ciphertext When Using EVP_Cipher() (bsc#1275837). Changes for openssl-3: * August 2026 release (bsc#1274774). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP5-LTSS-2026-3876=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP5-ESPOS-2026-3876=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP5-LTSS-2026-3876=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP5-2026-3876=1 * openSUSE Leap 15.5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3876=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * libopenssl-3-devel-3.0.8-150500.5.75.1 * openssl-3-3.0.8-150500.5.75.1 * openssl-3-debuginfo-3.0.8-150500.5.75.1 * libopenssl3-debuginfo-3.0.8-150500.5.75.1 * libopenssl3-3.0.8-150500.5.75.1 * openssl-3-debugsource-3.0.8-150500.5.75.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.5 (aarch64 i586 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * libopenssl-3-devel-3.0.8-150500.5.75.1 * openssl-3-3.0.8-150500.5.75.1 * openssl-3-debuginfo-3.0.8-150500.5.75.1 * libopenssl3-debuginfo-3.0.8-150500.5.75.1 * libopenssl3-3.0.8-150500.5.75.1 * openssl-3-debugsource-3.0.8-150500.5.75.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.5 (aarch64_ilp32) * libopenssl3-64bit-3.0.8-150500.5.75.1 * libopenssl-3-devel-64bit-3.0.8-150500.5.75.1 * libopenssl3-64bit-debuginfo-3.0.8-150500.5.75.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.5 (x86_64) * libopenssl3-32bit-debuginfo-3.0.8-150500.5.75.1 * libopenssl3-32bit-3.0.8-150500.5.75.1 * libopenssl-3-devel-32bit-3.0.8-150500.5.75.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.5 (noarch) * openssl-3-doc-3.0.8-150500.5.75.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 (aarch64 x86_64) * libopenssl-3-devel-3.0.8-150500.5.75.1 * openssl-3-3.0.8-150500.5.75.1 * openssl-3-debuginfo-3.0.8-150500.5.75.1 * libopenssl3-debuginfo-3.0.8-150500.5.75.1 * libopenssl3-3.0.8-150500.5.75.1 * openssl-3-debugsource-3.0.8-150500.5.75.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 (ppc64le x86_64) * libopenssl-3-devel-3.0.8-150500.5.75.1 * openssl-3-3.0.8-150500.5.75.1 * openssl-3-debuginfo-3.0.8-150500.5.75.1 * libopenssl3-debuginfo-3.0.8-150500.5.75.1 * libopenssl3-3.0.8-150500.5.75.1 * openssl-3-debugsource-3.0.8-150500.5.75.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 (aarch64 x86_64) * libopenssl-3-devel-3.0.8-150500.5.75.1 * openssl-3-3.0.8-150500.5.75.1 * openssl-3-debuginfo-3.0.8-150500.5.75.1 * libopenssl3-debuginfo-3.0.8-150500.5.75.1 * libopenssl3-3.0.8-150500.5.75.1 * openssl-3-debugsource-3.0.8-150500.5.75.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-54874.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63072.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63074.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63076.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-75803.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1260446 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274774 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274788 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274790 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274795 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274797 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275837 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 31 16:46:48 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2026 16:46:48 -0000 Subject: SUSE-RU-2026:3875-1: important: Recommended update for nvidia-open-driver-G06-signed, nvidia-modprobe.cuda, nvidia-persistenced.cuda Message-ID: <178819480844.815.5920331102348101481@6bd16ccd9111> # Recommended update for nvidia-open-driver-G06-signed, nvidia-modprobe.cuda, nvidia-persistenced.cuda Announcement ID: SUSE-RU-2026:3875-1 Release Date: 2026-08-31T08:26:58Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1263825 * bsc#1268331 * bsc#1271603 Affected Products: * openSUSE Leap 15.5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 An update that has three fixes can now be installed. ## Description: This update for nvidia-open-driver-G06-signed, nvidia-modprobe.cuda, nvidia- persistenced.cuda fixes the following issues: Changes in nvidia-open-driver-G06-signed: * update CUDA variant to 580.178.04 * update non-CUDA variant to version 580.178.04 (bsc#1271603) * improved patch in order to avoid Use-After-Free * fixes build against kernel 7.1 (bsc#1268331) * adjust driver to changes of screen_info with Kernel 7.0, which broke the driver completely (bsc#1263825) Changes in nvidia-modprobe.cuda: * update to version 580.178.04 (bsc#1271603) Changes in nvidia-persistenced.cuda: * update to version 580.178.04 (bsc#1271603) ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-5.5-2026-3875=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP5-LTSS-2026-3875=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP5-ESPOS-2026-3875=1 * openSUSE Leap 15.5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3875=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP5-LTSS-2026-3875=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP5-2026-3875=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.5 (aarch64 x86_64) * nvidia-open-driver-G06-signed-cuda-debugsource-580.178.04-150500.3.96.1 * nvidia-open-driver-G06-signed-debugsource-580.178.04-150500.3.96.1 * nvidia-open-driver-G06-signed-kmp-default-580.178.04_k5.14.21_150500.55.182-150500.3.96.1 * nv-prefer-signed-open-driver-580.178.04-150500.3.96.1 * nvidia-open-driver-G06-signed-cuda-kmp-default-debuginfo-580.178.04_k5.14.21_150500.55.182-150500.3.96.1 * nvidia-open-driver-G06-signed-kmp-default-debuginfo-580.178.04_k5.14.21_150500.55.182-150500.3.96.1 * nvidia-open-driver-G06-signed-cuda-kmp-default-580.178.04_k5.14.21_150500.55.182-150500.3.96.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.5 (aarch64 x86_64) * nvidia-open-driver-G06-signed-cuda-debugsource-580.178.04-150500.3.96.1 * nvidia-open-driver-G06-signed-debugsource-580.178.04-150500.3.96.1 * nvidia-modprobe-debugsource-580.178.04-150500.12.19.1 * nvidia-modprobe-debuginfo-580.178.04-150500.12.19.1 * nvidia-modprobe-580.178.04-150500.12.19.1 * nvidia-open-driver-G06-signed-default-devel-580.178.04-150500.3.96.1 * nvidia-persistenced-debuginfo-580.178.04-150500.12.19.1 * nvidia-open-driver-G06-signed-kmp-default-580.178.04_k5.14.21_150500.55.182-150500.3.96.1 * nvidia-persistenced-580.178.04-150500.12.19.1 * nvidia-open-driver-G06-signed-cuda-default-devel-580.178.04-150500.3.96.1 * nv-prefer-signed-open-driver-580.178.04-150500.3.96.1 * nvidia-open-driver-G06-signed-cuda-kmp-default-debuginfo-580.178.04_k5.14.21_150500.55.182-150500.3.96.1 * nvidia-open-driver-G06-signed-kmp-default-debuginfo-580.178.04_k5.14.21_150500.55.182-150500.3.96.1 * nvidia-persistenced-debugsource-580.178.04-150500.12.19.1 * nvidia-open-driver-G06-signed-cuda-kmp-default-580.178.04_k5.14.21_150500.55.182-150500.3.96.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.5 (aarch64) * nvidia-open-driver-G06-signed-cuda-kmp-64kb-debuginfo-580.178.04_k5.14.21_150500.55.182-150500.3.96.1 * nvidia-open-driver-G06-signed-cuda-kmp-64kb-580.178.04_k5.14.21_150500.55.182-150500.3.96.1 * nvidia-open-driver-G06-signed-64kb-devel-580.178.04-150500.3.96.1 * nvidia-open-driver-G06-signed-cuda-64kb-devel-580.178.04-150500.3.96.1 * nvidia-open-driver-G06-signed-kmp-64kb-debuginfo-580.178.04_k5.14.21_150500.55.182-150500.3.96.1 * nvidia-open-driver-G06-signed-kmp-64kb-580.178.04_k5.14.21_150500.55.182-150500.3.96.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.5 (noarch) * nvidia-open-driver-G06-signed-check-580.178.04-150500.3.96.1 * nvidia-open-driver-G06-signed-cuda-check-580.178.04-150500.3.96.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 (aarch64 x86_64) * nvidia-open-driver-G06-signed-cuda-debugsource-580.178.04-150500.3.96.1 * nvidia-open-driver-G06-signed-debugsource-580.178.04-150500.3.96.1 * nvidia-modprobe-debugsource-580.178.04-150500.12.19.1 * nvidia-modprobe-debuginfo-580.178.04-150500.12.19.1 * nvidia-modprobe-580.178.04-150500.12.19.1 * nvidia-open-driver-G06-signed-default-devel-580.178.04-150500.3.96.1 * nvidia-persistenced-debuginfo-580.178.04-150500.12.19.1 * nvidia-open-driver-G06-signed-kmp-default-580.178.04_k5.14.21_150500.55.182-150500.3.96.1 * nvidia-persistenced-580.178.04-150500.12.19.1 * nvidia-open-driver-G06-signed-cuda-default-devel-580.178.04-150500.3.96.1 * nvidia-open-driver-G06-signed-cuda-kmp-default-debuginfo-580.178.04_k5.14.21_150500.55.182-150500.3.96.1 * nv-prefer-signed-open-driver-580.178.04-150500.3.96.1 * nvidia-open-driver-G06-signed-kmp-default-debuginfo-580.178.04_k5.14.21_150500.55.182-150500.3.96.1 * nvidia-persistenced-debugsource-580.178.04-150500.12.19.1 * nvidia-open-driver-G06-signed-cuda-kmp-default-580.178.04_k5.14.21_150500.55.182-150500.3.96.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 (aarch64) * nvidia-open-driver-G06-signed-cuda-kmp-64kb-debuginfo-580.178.04_k5.14.21_150500.55.182-150500.3.96.1 * nvidia-open-driver-G06-signed-cuda-kmp-64kb-580.178.04_k5.14.21_150500.55.182-150500.3.96.1 * nvidia-open-driver-G06-signed-64kb-devel-580.178.04-150500.3.96.1 * nvidia-open-driver-G06-signed-cuda-64kb-devel-580.178.04-150500.3.96.1 * nvidia-open-driver-G06-signed-kmp-64kb-debuginfo-580.178.04_k5.14.21_150500.55.182-150500.3.96.1 * nvidia-open-driver-G06-signed-kmp-64kb-580.178.04_k5.14.21_150500.55.182-150500.3.96.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 (aarch64 x86_64) * nvidia-open-driver-G06-signed-cuda-debugsource-580.178.04-150500.3.96.1 * nvidia-open-driver-G06-signed-debugsource-580.178.04-150500.3.96.1 * nvidia-modprobe-debugsource-580.178.04-150500.12.19.1 * nvidia-modprobe-debuginfo-580.178.04-150500.12.19.1 * nvidia-modprobe-580.178.04-150500.12.19.1 * nvidia-persistenced-debuginfo-580.178.04-150500.12.19.1 * nvidia-open-driver-G06-signed-default-devel-580.178.04-150500.3.96.1 * nvidia-open-driver-G06-signed-kmp-default-580.178.04_k5.14.21_150500.55.182-150500.3.96.1 * nvidia-persistenced-580.178.04-150500.12.19.1 * nvidia-open-driver-G06-signed-cuda-default-devel-580.178.04-150500.3.96.1 * nv-prefer-signed-open-driver-580.178.04-150500.3.96.1 * nvidia-open-driver-G06-signed-cuda-kmp-default-debuginfo-580.178.04_k5.14.21_150500.55.182-150500.3.96.1 * nvidia-open-driver-G06-signed-kmp-default-debuginfo-580.178.04_k5.14.21_150500.55.182-150500.3.96.1 * nvidia-persistenced-debugsource-580.178.04-150500.12.19.1 * nvidia-open-driver-G06-signed-cuda-kmp-default-580.178.04_k5.14.21_150500.55.182-150500.3.96.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 (aarch64) * nvidia-open-driver-G06-signed-cuda-kmp-64kb-debuginfo-580.178.04_k5.14.21_150500.55.182-150500.3.96.1 * nvidia-open-driver-G06-signed-cuda-kmp-64kb-580.178.04_k5.14.21_150500.55.182-150500.3.96.1 * nvidia-open-driver-G06-signed-64kb-devel-580.178.04-150500.3.96.1 * nvidia-open-driver-G06-signed-cuda-64kb-devel-580.178.04-150500.3.96.1 * nvidia-open-driver-G06-signed-kmp-64kb-debuginfo-580.178.04_k5.14.21_150500.55.182-150500.3.96.1 * nvidia-open-driver-G06-signed-kmp-64kb-580.178.04_k5.14.21_150500.55.182-150500.3.96.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS (aarch64 x86_64) * nvidia-open-driver-G06-signed-cuda-debugsource-580.178.04-150500.3.96.1 * nvidia-open-driver-G06-signed-debugsource-580.178.04-150500.3.96.1 * nvidia-modprobe-debugsource-580.178.04-150500.12.19.1 * nvidia-modprobe-debuginfo-580.178.04-150500.12.19.1 * nvidia-modprobe-580.178.04-150500.12.19.1 * nvidia-open-driver-G06-signed-default-devel-580.178.04-150500.3.96.1 * nvidia-persistenced-debuginfo-580.178.04-150500.12.19.1 * nvidia-open-driver-G06-signed-kmp-default-580.178.04_k5.14.21_150500.55.182-150500.3.96.1 * nvidia-persistenced-580.178.04-150500.12.19.1 * nvidia-open-driver-G06-signed-cuda-default-devel-580.178.04-150500.3.96.1 * nvidia-open-driver-G06-signed-cuda-kmp-default-debuginfo-580.178.04_k5.14.21_150500.55.182-150500.3.96.1 * nvidia-open-driver-G06-signed-kmp-default-debuginfo-580.178.04_k5.14.21_150500.55.182-150500.3.96.1 * nv-prefer-signed-open-driver-580.178.04-150500.3.96.1 * nvidia-persistenced-debugsource-580.178.04-150500.12.19.1 * nvidia-open-driver-G06-signed-cuda-kmp-default-580.178.04_k5.14.21_150500.55.182-150500.3.96.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS (aarch64) * nvidia-open-driver-G06-signed-cuda-kmp-64kb-debuginfo-580.178.04_k5.14.21_150500.55.182-150500.3.96.1 * nvidia-open-driver-G06-signed-cuda-kmp-64kb-580.178.04_k5.14.21_150500.55.182-150500.3.96.1 * nvidia-open-driver-G06-signed-64kb-devel-580.178.04-150500.3.96.1 * nvidia-open-driver-G06-signed-cuda-64kb-devel-580.178.04-150500.3.96.1 * nvidia-open-driver-G06-signed-kmp-64kb-debuginfo-580.178.04_k5.14.21_150500.55.182-150500.3.96.1 * nvidia-open-driver-G06-signed-kmp-64kb-580.178.04_k5.14.21_150500.55.182-150500.3.96.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 (x86_64) * nvidia-open-driver-G06-signed-cuda-debugsource-580.178.04-150500.3.96.1 * nvidia-open-driver-G06-signed-debugsource-580.178.04-150500.3.96.1 * nvidia-modprobe-debugsource-580.178.04-150500.12.19.1 * nvidia-modprobe-debuginfo-580.178.04-150500.12.19.1 * nvidia-modprobe-580.178.04-150500.12.19.1 * nvidia-open-driver-G06-signed-default-devel-580.178.04-150500.3.96.1 * nvidia-persistenced-debuginfo-580.178.04-150500.12.19.1 * nvidia-open-driver-G06-signed-kmp-default-580.178.04_k5.14.21_150500.55.182-150500.3.96.1 * nvidia-persistenced-580.178.04-150500.12.19.1 * nvidia-open-driver-G06-signed-cuda-default-devel-580.178.04-150500.3.96.1 * nv-prefer-signed-open-driver-580.178.04-150500.3.96.1 * nvidia-open-driver-G06-signed-cuda-kmp-default-debuginfo-580.178.04_k5.14.21_150500.55.182-150500.3.96.1 * nvidia-open-driver-G06-signed-kmp-default-debuginfo-580.178.04_k5.14.21_150500.55.182-150500.3.96.1 * nvidia-persistenced-debugsource-580.178.04-150500.12.19.1 * nvidia-open-driver-G06-signed-cuda-kmp-default-580.178.04_k5.14.21_150500.55.182-150500.3.96.1 ## References: * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263825 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268331 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271603 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 31 16:47:22 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2026 16:47:22 -0000 Subject: SUSE-RU-2026:3874-1: important: Recommended update for nvidia-open-driver-G06-signed Message-ID: <178819484221.815.8915827419708619163@6bd16ccd9111> # Recommended update for nvidia-open-driver-G06-signed Announcement ID: SUSE-RU-2026:3874-1 Release Date: 2026-08-31T08:26:07Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1263825 * bsc#1268331 * bsc#1271603 Affected Products: * openSUSE Leap 15.6 * Public Cloud Module 15-SP6 * Public Cloud Module 15-SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 An update that has three fixes can now be installed. ## Description: This update for nvidia-open-driver-G06-signed fixes the following issues: * update CUDA variant to 580.178.04 * update non-CUDA variant to version 580.178.04 (bsc#1271603) * improved patch in order to avoid Use-After-Free * fixes build against kernel 7.1 (bsc#1268331) * adjust driver to changes of screen_info with Kernel 7.0, which broke the driver completely (bsc#1263825) ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP6-LTSS-2026-3874=1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3874=1 * Public Cloud Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Public-Cloud-15-SP7-2026-3874=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP6-2026-3874=1 * Public Cloud Module 15-SP6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Public-Cloud-15-SP6-2026-3874=1 ## Package List: * openSUSE Leap 15.6 (x86_64) * nvidia-open-driver-G06-signed-cuda-azure-devel-580.178.04-150600.3.91.1 * nvidia-open-driver-G06-signed-cuda-kmp-azure-debuginfo-580.178.04_k6.4.0_150600.8.58-150600.3.91.1 * nvidia-open-driver-G06-signed-azure-devel-580.178.04-150600.3.91.1 * nvidia-open-driver-G06-signed-kmp-azure-debuginfo-580.178.04_k6.4.0_150600.8.58-150600.3.91.1 * nvidia-open-driver-G06-signed-cuda-kmp-azure-580.178.04_k6.4.0_150600.8.58-150600.3.91.1 * nvidia-open-driver-G06-signed-kmp-azure-580.178.04_k6.4.0_150600.8.58-150600.3.91.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 (aarch64) * nvidia-open-driver-G06-signed-64kb-devel-580.178.04-150600.3.91.1 * nvidia-open-driver-G06-signed-kmp-64kb-580.178.04_k6.4.0_150600.23.130-150600.3.91.1 * nvidia-open-driver-G06-signed-cuda-kmp-64kb-580.178.04_k6.4.0_150600.23.130-150600.3.91.1 * nvidia-open-driver-G06-signed-cuda-kmp-64kb-debuginfo-580.178.04_k6.4.0_150600.23.130-150600.3.91.1 * nvidia-open-driver-G06-signed-kmp-64kb-debuginfo-580.178.04_k6.4.0_150600.23.130-150600.3.91.1 * nvidia-open-driver-G06-signed-cuda-64kb-devel-580.178.04-150600.3.91.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 (noarch) * nvidia-open-driver-G06-signed-cuda-check-580.178.04-150600.3.91.1 * nvidia-open-driver-G06-signed-check-580.178.04-150600.3.91.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 (aarch64 x86_64) * nvidia-open-driver-G06-signed-cuda-default-devel-580.178.04-150600.3.91.1 * nvidia-open-driver-G06-signed-cuda-debugsource-580.178.04-150600.3.91.1 * nv-prefer-signed-open-driver-580.178.04-150600.3.91.1 * nvidia-open-driver-G06-signed-cuda-kmp-default-580.178.04_k6.4.0_150600.23.130-150600.3.91.1 * nvidia-open-driver-G06-signed-debugsource-580.178.04-150600.3.91.1 * nvidia-open-driver-G06-signed-kmp-default-debuginfo-580.178.04_k6.4.0_150600.23.130-150600.3.91.1 * nvidia-open-driver-G06-signed-kmp-default-580.178.04_k6.4.0_150600.23.130-150600.3.91.1 * nvidia-open-driver-G06-signed-cuda-kmp-default-debuginfo-580.178.04_k6.4.0_150600.23.130-150600.3.91.1 * nvidia-open-driver-G06-signed-default-devel-580.178.04-150600.3.91.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS (aarch64 x86_64) * nvidia-open-driver-G06-signed-cuda-default-devel-580.178.04-150600.3.91.1 * nvidia-open-driver-G06-signed-cuda-debugsource-580.178.04-150600.3.91.1 * nv-prefer-signed-open-driver-580.178.04-150600.3.91.1 * nvidia-open-driver-G06-signed-cuda-kmp-default-580.178.04_k6.4.0_150600.23.130-150600.3.91.1 * nvidia-open-driver-G06-signed-debugsource-580.178.04-150600.3.91.1 * nvidia-open-driver-G06-signed-kmp-default-debuginfo-580.178.04_k6.4.0_150600.23.130-150600.3.91.1 * nvidia-open-driver-G06-signed-kmp-default-580.178.04_k6.4.0_150600.23.130-150600.3.91.1 * nvidia-open-driver-G06-signed-cuda-kmp-default-debuginfo-580.178.04_k6.4.0_150600.23.130-150600.3.91.1 * nvidia-open-driver-G06-signed-default-devel-580.178.04-150600.3.91.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS (aarch64) * nvidia-open-driver-G06-signed-64kb-devel-580.178.04-150600.3.91.1 * nvidia-open-driver-G06-signed-kmp-64kb-580.178.04_k6.4.0_150600.23.130-150600.3.91.1 * nvidia-open-driver-G06-signed-cuda-kmp-64kb-580.178.04_k6.4.0_150600.23.130-150600.3.91.1 * nvidia-open-driver-G06-signed-cuda-kmp-64kb-debuginfo-580.178.04_k6.4.0_150600.23.130-150600.3.91.1 * nvidia-open-driver-G06-signed-kmp-64kb-debuginfo-580.178.04_k6.4.0_150600.23.130-150600.3.91.1 * nvidia-open-driver-G06-signed-cuda-64kb-devel-580.178.04-150600.3.91.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 (x86_64) * nvidia-open-driver-G06-signed-cuda-default-devel-580.178.04-150600.3.91.1 * nvidia-open-driver-G06-signed-cuda-debugsource-580.178.04-150600.3.91.1 * nv-prefer-signed-open-driver-580.178.04-150600.3.91.1 * nvidia-open-driver-G06-signed-cuda-kmp-default-580.178.04_k6.4.0_150600.23.130-150600.3.91.1 * nvidia-open-driver-G06-signed-debugsource-580.178.04-150600.3.91.1 * nvidia-open-driver-G06-signed-kmp-default-debuginfo-580.178.04_k6.4.0_150600.23.130-150600.3.91.1 * nvidia-open-driver-G06-signed-kmp-default-580.178.04_k6.4.0_150600.23.130-150600.3.91.1 * nvidia-open-driver-G06-signed-cuda-kmp-default-debuginfo-580.178.04_k6.4.0_150600.23.130-150600.3.91.1 * nvidia-open-driver-G06-signed-default-devel-580.178.04-150600.3.91.1 * Public Cloud Module 15-SP6 (x86_64) * nvidia-open-driver-G06-signed-cuda-azure-devel-580.178.04-150600.3.91.1 * nvidia-open-driver-G06-signed-cuda-kmp-azure-debuginfo-580.178.04_k6.4.0_150600.8.58-150600.3.91.1 * nvidia-open-driver-G06-signed-azure-devel-580.178.04-150600.3.91.1 * nvidia-open-driver-G06-signed-kmp-azure-debuginfo-580.178.04_k6.4.0_150600.8.58-150600.3.91.1 * nvidia-open-driver-G06-signed-cuda-kmp-azure-580.178.04_k6.4.0_150600.8.58-150600.3.91.1 * nvidia-open-driver-G06-signed-kmp-azure-580.178.04_k6.4.0_150600.8.58-150600.3.91.1 * Public Cloud Module 15-SP7 (x86_64) * nvidia-open-driver-G06-signed-cuda-azure-devel-580.178.04-150600.3.91.1 * nvidia-open-driver-G06-signed-cuda-debugsource-580.178.04-150600.3.91.1 ## References: * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263825 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268331 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271603 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 31 16:47:54 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2026 16:47:54 -0000 Subject: SUSE-RU-2026:3873-1: important: Recommended update for nvidia-open-driver-G06-signed Message-ID: <178819487494.815.10606108317795649384@6bd16ccd9111> # Recommended update for nvidia-open-driver-G06-signed Announcement ID: SUSE-RU-2026:3873-1 Release Date: 2026-08-31T08:24:33Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1263825 * bsc#1268331 * bsc#1271603 Affected Products: * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 An update that has three fixes can now be installed. ## Description: This update for nvidia-open-driver-G06-signed fixes the following issues: * update CUDA variant to 580.178.04 * update non-CUDA variant to version 580.178.04 (bsc#1271603) * improved patch in order to avoid Use-After-Free * fixes build against kernel 7.1 (bsc#1268331) * adjust driver to changes of screen_info with Kernel 7.0, which broke the driver completely (bsc#1263825) ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Basesystem-15-SP7-2026-3873=1 ## Package List: * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 (aarch64 x86_64) * nvidia-open-driver-G06-signed-kmp-default-580.178.04_k6.4.0_150700.53.73-150700.3.51.1 * nvidia-open-driver-G06-signed-cuda-debugsource-580.178.04-150700.3.51.1 * nvidia-open-driver-G06-signed-cuda-kmp-default-debuginfo-580.178.04_k6.4.0_150700.53.73-150700.3.51.1 * nvidia-open-driver-G06-signed-cuda-default-devel-580.178.04-150700.3.51.1 * nv-prefer-signed-open-driver-580.178.04-150700.3.51.1 * nvidia-open-driver-G06-signed-kmp-default-debuginfo-580.178.04_k6.4.0_150700.53.73-150700.3.51.1 * nvidia-open-driver-G06-signed-default-devel-580.178.04-150700.3.51.1 * nvidia-open-driver-G06-signed-cuda-kmp-default-580.178.04_k6.4.0_150700.53.73-150700.3.51.1 * nvidia-open-driver-G06-signed-debugsource-580.178.04-150700.3.51.1 * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 (aarch64) * nvidia-open-driver-G06-signed-cuda-kmp-64kb-debuginfo-580.178.04_k6.4.0_150700.53.73-150700.3.51.1 * nvidia-open-driver-G06-signed-kmp-64kb-580.178.04_k6.4.0_150700.53.73-150700.3.51.1 * nvidia-open-driver-G06-signed-kmp-64kb-debuginfo-580.178.04_k6.4.0_150700.53.73-150700.3.51.1 * nvidia-open-driver-G06-signed-cuda-kmp-64kb-580.178.04_k6.4.0_150700.53.73-150700.3.51.1 ## References: * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1263825 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268331 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271603 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 31 20:30:21 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2026 20:30:21 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3901-1: important: Security update for yast2-auth-client Message-ID: <178820822187.1109.12302272625697420923@2eb657abeeed> # Security update for yast2-auth-client Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3901-1 Release Date: 2026-08-31T15:11:29Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1272775 * bsc#1274612 * bsc#1274806 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-59681 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-59681 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * openSUSE Leap 15.6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 An update that solves one vulnerability and has two security fixes can now be installed. ## Description: This update for yast2-auth-client fixes the following issue: Update to version 4.6.3. * CVE-2026-59681: OS command injection via unsanitized Organizational Unit/dnsHostName in AD join (AutoYaST-reachable) (bsc#1272775). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP6-LTSS-2026-3901=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP6-2026-3901=1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3901=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS (noarch) * yast2-auth-client-4.6.3-150600.3.12.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 (noarch) * yast2-auth-client-4.6.3-150600.3.12.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 (noarch) * yast2-auth-client-4.6.3-150600.3.12.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-59681.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272775 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274612 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274806 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 31 20:31:25 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2026 20:31:25 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3900-1: moderate: Security update for busybox Message-ID: <178820828586.1109.3762196921281097329@2eb657abeeed> # Security update for busybox Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3900-1 Release Date: 2026-08-31T15:11:16Z Rating: moderate References: * bsc#1217586 * bsc#1271544 * bsc#1271545 * bsc#1271547 * bsc#1271548 Cross-References: * CVE-2023-42366 * CVE-2026-38752 * CVE-2026-38753 * CVE-2026-38754 * CVE-2026-38755 CVSS scores: * CVE-2023-42366 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2023-42366 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-38752 ( SUSE ): 4.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:A/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-38752 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-38752 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-38752 ( NVD ): 2.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-38753 ( SUSE ): 4.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:A/VC:L/VI:L/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-38753 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-38753 ( NVD ): 4.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-38753 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-38754 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-38754 ( SUSE ): 5.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-38754 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-38754 ( NVD ): 5.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-38755 ( SUSE ): 4.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:A/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-38755 ( SUSE ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-38755 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-38755 ( NVD ): 2.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS Extended Security * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 12 SP5 An update that solves five vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for busybox fixes the following issues: * CVE-2023-42366: heap buffer overflow in the `next_token` function of `editors/awk.c` (bsc#1217586). * CVE-2026-38752: stack buffer overflow in the `evaluate()` function of `editors/awk.c` (bsc#1271544). * CVE-2026-38753: use-after-free in the `awk_sub()` function of `editors/awk.c` (bsc#1271545). * CVE-2026-38754: heap buffer overflow in `ifsbreakup()` function of `shell/ash.c` (bsc#1271547). * CVE-2026-38755: heap buffer overflow in `evalcommand()` function of `shell/ash.c` (bsc#1271548). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS Extended Security zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-SERVER-12-SP5-LTSS-EXTENDED-SECURITY-2026-3900=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS Extended Security (x86_64) * busybox-1.35.0-10.9.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2023-42366.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-38752.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-38753.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-38754.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-38755.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1217586 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271544 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271545 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271547 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271548 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 31 20:32:09 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2026 20:32:09 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3899-1: important: Security update for sssd Message-ID: <178820832906.1109.2526838164789813585@2eb657abeeed> # Security update for sssd Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3899-1 Release Date: 2026-08-31T15:06:03Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1273009 * bsc#1273922 * bsc#1273924 * bsc#1273925 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-68742 * CVE-2026-68743 * CVE-2026-68744 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-68742 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-68742 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-68742 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-68743 ( SUSE ): 6.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-68743 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-68743 ( NVD ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-68743 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-68744 ( SUSE ): 4.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-68744 ( SUSE ): 4.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-68744 ( NVD ): 3.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N Affected Products: * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 An update that solves three vulnerabilities and has one security fix can now be installed. ## Description: This update for sssd fixes the following issues: * CVE-2026-68742: unvalidated address lengths in NSS responder packet parsing can cause a heap out-of-bounds read (bsc#1273922). * CVE-2026-68743: oversized length parameters in authentication requests can cause heap out-of-bounds reads (bsc#1273925). * CVE-2026-68744: unshrunk packet allocations during group resolution can allow uninitialized heap memory disclosure (bsc#1273924). Changes for sssd: * Warn about ldap_sudo_search_base only if sudo target is enabled (bsc#1273009). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Basesystem-15-SP7-2026-3899=1 ## Package List: * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * libsss_certmap-devel-2.10.2-150700.9.40.1 * sssd-krb5-debuginfo-2.10.2-150700.9.40.1 * sssd-ipa-2.10.2-150700.9.40.1 * sssd-debuginfo-2.10.2-150700.9.40.1 * libipa_hbac0-2.10.2-150700.9.40.1 * libsss_certmap0-debuginfo-2.10.2-150700.9.40.1 * libsss_idmap0-2.10.2-150700.9.40.1 * sssd-ad-debuginfo-2.10.2-150700.9.40.1 * libsss_idmap0-debuginfo-2.10.2-150700.9.40.1 * libsss_simpleifp-devel-2.10.2-150700.9.40.1 * sssd-krb5-2.10.2-150700.9.40.1 * sssd-ldap-2.10.2-150700.9.40.1 * sssd-kcm-debuginfo-2.10.2-150700.9.40.1 * libsss_certmap0-2.10.2-150700.9.40.1 * sssd-proxy-debuginfo-2.10.2-150700.9.40.1 * libsss_simpleifp0-debuginfo-2.10.2-150700.9.40.1 * sssd-proxy-2.10.2-150700.9.40.1 * sssd-debugsource-2.10.2-150700.9.40.1 * libipa_hbac-devel-2.10.2-150700.9.40.1 * libsss_idmap-devel-2.10.2-150700.9.40.1 * sssd-dbus-debuginfo-2.10.2-150700.9.40.1 * python3-sssd-config-2.10.2-150700.9.40.1 * libsss_simpleifp0-2.10.2-150700.9.40.1 * sssd-ad-2.10.2-150700.9.40.1 * sssd-kcm-2.10.2-150700.9.40.1 * sssd-dbus-2.10.2-150700.9.40.1 * sssd-tools-2.10.2-150700.9.40.1 * libsss_nss_idmap0-debuginfo-2.10.2-150700.9.40.1 * python3-sssd-config-debuginfo-2.10.2-150700.9.40.1 * sssd-ipa-debuginfo-2.10.2-150700.9.40.1 * sssd-2.10.2-150700.9.40.1 * sssd-ldap-debuginfo-2.10.2-150700.9.40.1 * sssd-krb5-common-debuginfo-2.10.2-150700.9.40.1 * libsss_nss_idmap0-2.10.2-150700.9.40.1 * libipa_hbac0-debuginfo-2.10.2-150700.9.40.1 * sssd-winbind-idmap-2.10.2-150700.9.40.1 * sssd-krb5-common-2.10.2-150700.9.40.1 * sssd-tools-debuginfo-2.10.2-150700.9.40.1 * sssd-winbind-idmap-debuginfo-2.10.2-150700.9.40.1 * libsss_nss_idmap-devel-2.10.2-150700.9.40.1 * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 (x86_64) * sssd-32bit-2.10.2-150700.9.40.1 * sssd-32bit-debuginfo-2.10.2-150700.9.40.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68742.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68743.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68744.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273009 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273922 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273924 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273925 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 31 20:32:47 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2026 20:32:47 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3898-1: important: Security update for python-httplib2 Message-ID: <178820836769.1109.9579782118711319369@2eb657abeeed> # Security update for python-httplib2 Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3898-1 Release Date: 2026-08-31T15:02:21Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1271095 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-59939 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-59939 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-59939 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H Affected Products: * openSUSE Leap 15.4 * Public Cloud Module 15-SP4 * Public Cloud Module 15-SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 * SUSE Manager Proxy 4.3 * SUSE Manager Retail Branch Server 4.3 * SUSE Manager Server 4.3 An update that solves one vulnerability can now be installed. ## Description: This update for python-httplib2 fixes the following issue: * CVE-2026-59939: unbounded decompression of HTTP response bodies encoded with `Content-Encoding: gzip` or `deflate` can lead to OOM-kill in the client process when it connects to a compromised HTTP server (bsc#1271095). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * Public Cloud Module 15-SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Public-Cloud-15-SP5-2026-3898=1 * Public Cloud Module 15-SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Public-Cloud-15-SP4-2026-3898=1 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3898=1 ## Package List: * Public Cloud Module 15-SP4 (noarch) * python311-httplib2-0.22.0-150400.10.7.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 (noarch) * python311-httplib2-0.22.0-150400.10.7.1 * Public Cloud Module 15-SP5 (noarch) * python311-httplib2-0.22.0-150400.10.7.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-59939.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271095 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 31 20:33:48 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2026 20:33:48 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3897-1: important: Security update for MozillaThunderbird Message-ID: <178820842844.1109.9036267100810825688@2eb657abeeed> # Security update for MozillaThunderbird Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3897-1 Release Date: 2026-08-31T15:01:14Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1274867 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-74934 * CVE-2026-74935 * CVE-2026-74936 * CVE-2026-74939 * CVE-2026-74940 * CVE-2026-74941 * CVE-2026-74942 * CVE-2026-74943 * CVE-2026-74944 * CVE-2026-74945 * CVE-2026-74946 * CVE-2026-74948 * CVE-2026-74949 * CVE-2026-74953 * CVE-2026-74957 * CVE-2026-74959 * CVE-2026-74960 * CVE-2026-74962 * CVE-2026-74963 * CVE-2026-74964 * CVE-2026-74965 * CVE-2026-74967 * CVE-2026-74969 * CVE-2026-74971 * CVE-2026-74972 * CVE-2026-74973 * CVE-2026-74974 * CVE-2026-74976 * CVE-2026-74983 * CVE-2026-74987 * CVE-2026-74990 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-74934 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-74934 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-74935 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-74935 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-74936 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-74936 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-74936 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-74939 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-74940 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-74940 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-74941 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-74942 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-74943 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-74943 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-74944 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-74944 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-74945 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-74946 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-74948 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-74949 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-74953 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-74957 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-74959 ( NVD ): 9.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-74960 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-74962 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-74963 ( SUSE ): 6.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:C/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-74963 ( NVD ): 5.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-74964 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-74965 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-74967 ( NVD ): 5.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-74969 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-74971 ( NVD ): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-74972 ( NVD ): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-74973 ( NVD ): 4.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-74974 ( NVD ): 5.4 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-74976 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-74983 ( NVD ): 8.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-74987 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-74990 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-74990 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Workstation Extension 15 SP7 * SUSE Package Hub 15 15-SP7 An update that solves 31 vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for MozillaThunderbird fixes the following issue: Update to Mozilla Thunderbird 140.14. * MFSA 2026-79 (bsc#1274867) * CVE-2026-74934: Site isolation issue in the Graphics: CanvasWebGL component * CVE-2026-74935: Privilege escalation in the DOM: Networking component * CVE-2026-74936: Use-after-free in the JavaScript: WebAssembly component * CVE-2026-74939: Privilege escalation in the DOM: Navigation component * CVE-2026-74940: Use-after-free in the Graphics: Text component * CVE-2026-74941: Privilege escalation in the Graphics: CanvasWebGL component * CVE-2026-74942: Privilege escalation in the Remote Settings Client component * CVE-2026-74943: Use-after-free in the Graphics: ImageLib component * CVE-2026-74944: Use-after-free in the DOM: Core & HTML component * CVE-2026-74945: Information disclosure in the Graphics: Text component * CVE-2026-74946: Privilege escalation due to incorrect boundary conditions in the Graphics: CanvasWebGL component * CVE-2026-74948: Information disclosure in the Graphics component * CVE-2026-74949: Privilege escalation due to use-after-free in the Graphics: Canvas2D component * CVE-2026-74953: Privilege escalation in the Networking: Cookies component * CVE-2026-74957: Mitigation bypass in the Safe Browsing component * CVE-2026-74959: Mitigation bypass in the Storage: Cache API component * CVE-2026-74960: Site isolation issue in the WebExtensions component * CVE-2026-74962: Site isolation issue in the Networking: Cookies component * CVE-2026-74963: Same-origin policy bypass in the Networking: Cookies component * CVE-2026-74964: Integer overflow in the Graphics component * CVE-2026-74965: Privilege escalation in the Shell Integration component * CVE-2026-74967: Same-origin policy bypass in the Audio/Video: Playback component * CVE-2026-74969: Use-after-free in the Layout: Text and Fonts component * CVE-2026-74971: Information disclosure in the DOM: UI Events & Focus Handling component * CVE-2026-74972: Information disclosure in the DOM: Push Subscriptions component * CVE-2026-74973: Race condition, use-after-free in the Graphics component * CVE-2026-74974: Same-origin policy bypass in the Graphics: ImageLib component * CVE-2026-74976: JIT miscompilation in the JavaScript Engine: JIT component * CVE-2026-74983: Mitigation bypass in the Data Loss Prevention component * CVE-2026-74987: Internally found bugs fixed in Thunderbird ESR 140.14, Thunderbird ESR 153.1 and Thunderbird 154 * CVE-2026-74990: Internally found bugs fixed in Thunderbird ESR 140.14, Thunderbird ESR 153.1 and Thunderbird 154 ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Package Hub 15 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Packagehub-Subpackages-15-SP7-2026-3897=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Workstation Extension 15 SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-WE-15-SP7-2026-3897=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Workstation Extension 15 SP7 (x86_64) * MozillaThunderbird-translations-other-140.14.0-150200.8.283.1 * MozillaThunderbird-140.14.0-150200.8.283.1 * MozillaThunderbird-debugsource-140.14.0-150200.8.283.1 * MozillaThunderbird-translations-common-140.14.0-150200.8.283.1 * MozillaThunderbird-debuginfo-140.14.0-150200.8.283.1 * SUSE Package Hub 15 15-SP7 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x) * MozillaThunderbird-translations-other-140.14.0-150200.8.283.1 * MozillaThunderbird-140.14.0-150200.8.283.1 * MozillaThunderbird-debugsource-140.14.0-150200.8.283.1 * MozillaThunderbird-translations-common-140.14.0-150200.8.283.1 * MozillaThunderbird-debuginfo-140.14.0-150200.8.283.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74934.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74935.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74936.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74939.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74940.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74941.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74942.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74943.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74944.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74945.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74946.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74948.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74949.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74953.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74957.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74959.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74960.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74962.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74963.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74964.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74965.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74967.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74969.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74971.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74972.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74973.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74974.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74976.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74983.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74987.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74990.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274867 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 31 20:34:30 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2026 20:34:30 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3895-1: important: Security update for yast2-auth-client Message-ID: <178820847013.1109.11281808844438511742@2eb657abeeed> # Security update for yast2-auth-client Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3895-1 Release Date: 2026-08-31T14:58:08Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1272775 * bsc#1274612 * bsc#1274806 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-59681 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-59681 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * openSUSE Leap 15.5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 An update that solves one vulnerability and has two security fixes can now be installed. ## Description: This update for yast2-auth-client fixes the following issue: Update to version 4.5.5. * CVE-2026-59681: OS command injection via unsanitized Organizational Unit/dnsHostName in AD join (AutoYaST-reachable) (bsc#1272775). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP5-LTSS-2026-3895=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP5-ESPOS-2026-3895=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP5-2026-3895=1 * openSUSE Leap 15.5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3895=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP5-LTSS-2026-3895=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 (noarch) * yast2-auth-client-4.5.5-150500.3.9.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS (noarch) * yast2-auth-client-4.5.5-150500.3.9.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 (noarch) * yast2-auth-client-4.5.5-150500.3.9.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.5 (noarch) * yast2-auth-client-4.5.5-150500.3.9.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 (noarch) * yast2-auth-client-4.5.5-150500.3.9.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-59681.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272775 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274612 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274806 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 31 20:35:35 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2026 20:35:35 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3894-1: important: Security update for yast2-auth-client Message-ID: <178820853549.1109.17758298404279722699@2eb657abeeed> # Security update for yast2-auth-client Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3894-1 Release Date: 2026-08-31T14:56:57Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1272775 * bsc#1274612 * bsc#1274806 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-59681 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-59681 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * openSUSE Leap 15.4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 An update that solves one vulnerability and has two security fixes can now be installed. ## Description: This update for yast2-auth-client fixes the following issue: Update to version 4.4.6. * CVE-2026-59681: OS command injection via unsanitized Organizational Unit/dnsHostName in AD join (AutoYaST-reachable) (bsc#1272775). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP4-ESPOS-2026-3894=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP4-LTSS-2026-3894=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP4-LTSS-2026-3894=1 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3894=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP4-2026-3894=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS (noarch) * yast2-auth-client-4.4.6-150400.3.19.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 (noarch) * yast2-auth-client-4.4.6-150400.3.19.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 (noarch) * yast2-auth-client-4.4.6-150400.3.19.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 (noarch) * yast2-auth-client-4.4.6-150400.3.19.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 (noarch) * yast2-auth-client-4.4.6-150400.3.19.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-59681.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272775 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274612 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274806 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 31 20:36:32 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2026 20:36:32 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3893-1: important: Security update for yast2-auth-client Message-ID: <178820859265.1109.14337589114012815337@2eb657abeeed> # Security update for yast2-auth-client Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3893-1 Release Date: 2026-08-31T14:55:24Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1272775 * bsc#1274806 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-59681 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-59681 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 12 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS Extended Security * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 12 SP5 An update that solves one vulnerability and has one security fix can now be installed. ## Description: This update for yast2-auth-client fixes the following issue: Update to version 3.3.22. * CVE-2026-59681: OS command injection via unsanitized Organizational Unit/dnsHostName in AD join (AutoYaST-reachable) (bsc#1272775). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-SERVER-12-SP5-LTSS-2026-3893=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS Extended Security zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-SERVER-12-SP5-LTSS-EXTENDED-SECURITY-2026-3893=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS (noarch) * yast2-auth-client-3.3.22-3.15.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS Extended Security (noarch) * yast2-auth-client-3.3.22-3.15.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-59681.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272775 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274806 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 31 20:37:12 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2026 20:37:12 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3890-1: important: Security update for yast2-samba-client Message-ID: <178820863229.1109.1967181545452661844@2eb657abeeed> # Security update for yast2-samba-client Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3890-1 Release Date: 2026-08-31T14:42:20Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1272776 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-25706 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-25706 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 12 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS Extended Security * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 12 SP5 An update that solves one vulnerability can now be installed. ## Description: This update for yast2-samba-client fixes the following issue: Update to version 3.1.25. * CVE-2026-25706: OS command injection via attacker-controlled Organizational Unit (Active Directory-supplied) during interactive domain join (bsc#1272776). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-SERVER-12-SP5-LTSS-2026-3890=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS Extended Security zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-SERVER-12-SP5-LTSS-EXTENDED-SECURITY-2026-3890=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS Extended Security (noarch) * yast2-samba-client-3.1.25-3.9.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 LTSS (noarch) * yast2-samba-client-3.1.25-3.9.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-25706.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272776 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 31 20:37:55 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2026 20:37:55 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3889-1: important: Security update for yast2-samba-client Message-ID: <178820867593.1109.17104790141980654852@2eb657abeeed> # Security update for yast2-samba-client Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3889-1 Release Date: 2026-08-31T14:41:35Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1272776 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-25706 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-25706 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * openSUSE Leap 15.4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 An update that solves one vulnerability can now be installed. ## Description: This update for yast2-samba-client fixes the following issue: Update to version 4.4.5. * CVE-2026-25706: OS command injection via attacker-controlled Organizational Unit (Active Directory-supplied) during interactive domain join (bsc#1272776). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * openSUSE Leap 15.4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3889=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP4-LTSS-2026-3889=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP4-LTSS-2026-3889=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP4-ESPOS-2026-3889=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP4-2026-3889=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 (noarch) * yast2-samba-client-4.4.5-150400.3.6.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 (noarch) * yast2-samba-client-4.4.5-150400.3.6.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS (noarch) * yast2-samba-client-4.4.5-150400.3.6.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 (noarch) * yast2-samba-client-4.4.5-150400.3.6.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.4 (noarch) * yast2-samba-client-4.4.5-150400.3.6.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-25706.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272776 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 31 20:38:51 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2026 20:38:51 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3888-1: important: Security update for yast2-samba-client Message-ID: <178820873158.1109.5197246445897097171@2eb657abeeed> # Security update for yast2-samba-client Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3888-1 Release Date: 2026-08-31T14:40:24Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1272776 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-25706 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-25706 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * openSUSE Leap 15.5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 An update that solves one vulnerability can now be installed. ## Description: This update for yast2-samba-client fixes the following issue: Update to version 4.5.4. * CVE-2026-25706: OS command injection via attacker-controlled Organizational Unit (Active Directory-supplied) during interactive domain join (bsc#1272776). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP5-ESPOS-2026-3888=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP5-LTSS-2026-3888=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP5-LTSS-2026-3888=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP5-2026-3888=1 * openSUSE Leap 15.5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3888=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS (noarch) * yast2-samba-client-4.5.4-150500.3.3.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 (noarch) * yast2-samba-client-4.5.4-150500.3.3.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 (noarch) * yast2-samba-client-4.5.4-150500.3.3.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 (noarch) * yast2-samba-client-4.5.4-150500.3.3.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.5 (noarch) * yast2-samba-client-4.5.4-150500.3.3.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-25706.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272776 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 31 20:39:47 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2026 20:39:47 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3887-1: important: Security update for yast2-samba-client Message-ID: <178820878718.1109.6728607430127269290@2eb657abeeed> # Security update for yast2-samba-client Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3887-1 Release Date: 2026-08-31T14:38:58Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1272776 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-25706 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-25706 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * openSUSE Leap 15.6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 An update that solves one vulnerability can now be installed. ## Description: This update for yast2-samba-client fixes the following issue: Update to version 4.6.2. * CVE-2026-25706: OS command injection via attacker-controlled Organizational Unit (Active Directory-supplied) during interactive domain join (bsc#1272776). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * openSUSE Leap 15.6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3887=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP6-2026-3887=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP6-LTSS-2026-3887=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 (noarch) * yast2-samba-client-4.6.2-150600.3.3.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS (noarch) * yast2-samba-client-4.6.2-150600.3.3.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 (noarch) * yast2-samba-client-4.6.2-150600.3.3.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-25706.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272776 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 31 20:40:43 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2026 20:40:43 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3886-1: important: Security update for yast2-samba-client Message-ID: <178820884319.1109.15545182412503410562@2eb657abeeed> # Security update for yast2-samba-client Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3886-1 Release Date: 2026-08-31T14:37:51Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1272776 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-25706 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-25706 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Affected Products: * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 An update that solves one vulnerability can now be installed. ## Description: This update for yast2-samba-client fixes the following issue: Update to version 4.7.2. * CVE-2026-25706: OS command injection via attacker-controlled Organizational Unit (Active Directory-supplied) during interactive domain join (bsc#1272776). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Basesystem-15-SP7-2026-3886=1 ## Package List: * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 (noarch) * yast2-samba-client-4.7.2-150700.3.3.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-25706.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272776 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 31 20:41:42 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2026 20:41:42 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3885-1: important: Security update for unbound Message-ID: <178820890205.1109.12374856437170055125@2eb657abeeed> # Security update for unbound Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3885-1 Release Date: 2026-08-31T14:34:38Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1271875 * bsc#1271876 * bsc#1271877 * bsc#1271880 * bsc#1271881 * bsc#1271882 * bsc#1271883 * bsc#1271884 * bsc#1271886 * bsc#1271887 * bsc#1271889 * bsc#1271890 * bsc#1271892 * bsc#1271893 * bsc#1271894 * bsc#1271895 * bsc#1271896 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-40622 * CVE-2026-40691 * CVE-2026-42955 * CVE-2026-44621 * CVE-2026-44687 * CVE-2026-44690 * CVE-2026-46582 * CVE-2026-50046 * CVE-2026-50243 * CVE-2026-50248 * CVE-2026-50251 * CVE-2026-50252 * CVE-2026-54478 * CVE-2026-55708 * CVE-2026-55717 * CVE-2026-55990 * CVE-2026-56416 * CVE-2026-56444 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-40622 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-40622 ( NVD ): 6.6 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:U/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:Amber * CVE-2026-40622 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-40691 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-40691 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-40691 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-42955 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-42955 ( SUSE ): 3.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-42955 ( NVD ): 3.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-44621 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-44621 ( SUSE ): 6.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-44621 ( NVD ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-44687 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-44687 ( SUSE ): 3.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-44687 ( NVD ): 3.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-44690 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-44690 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-44690 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-46582 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46582 ( SUSE ): 3.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-46582 ( NVD ): 3.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-50046 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-50046 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-50046 ( NVD ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-50243 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-50243 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-50243 ( NVD ): 6.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:L/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-50243 ( NVD ): 3.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-50248 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-50248 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-50248 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:L * CVE-2026-50251 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-50251 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-50251 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-50252 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-50252 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-50252 ( NVD ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:H/SA:H/E:P/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:Amber * CVE-2026-50252 ( NVD ): 9.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-54478 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-54478 ( SUSE ): 3.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-54478 ( NVD ): 3.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-55708 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-55708 ( SUSE ): 3.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-55708 ( NVD ): 3.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:R/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-55717 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-55717 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-55717 ( NVD ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-55990 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-55990 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-55990 ( NVD ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-56416 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-56416 ( SUSE ): 5.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-56416 ( NVD ): 4.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-56444 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-56444 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-56444 ( NVD ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H Affected Products: * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 * SUSE Package Hub 15 15-SP7 An update that solves 18 vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for unbound fixes the following issues: Update to version 1.25.2. Security issues fixed: * CVE-2026-40691: DoS due to heap overflow via single bad DNSCrypt query over TCP (bsc#1271875). * CVE-2026-42955: Ghost domain window can be extended by up to one cached TTL configured value for A/AAAA glue records (bsc#1271892). * CVE-2026-44621: Libunbound applications configured with `unwanted-reply- threshold` could eventually be abruptly terminated (bsc#1271876). * CVE-2026-44687: Off-by-one error in `harden-below-nxdomain` logic can shadow a stub/forward zone by a legitimate parent's `NXDOMAIN` (bsc#1271893). * CVE-2026-44690: Cross-zone wildcard cache poisoning via `RRSIG.labels` manipulation (bsc#1271877). * CVE-2026-46582: Replay of a wildcard `rrset` as another piece of data triggers poisoning in the server expired reply path (bsc#1271894). * CVE-2026-50046: Possible heap use-after-free in an error path when a DoT forwarded query is jostled out (bsc#1271882). * CVE-2026-50243: `response-ip`/`rpz` can rewrite BOGUS answers instead of returning SERVFAIL (bsc#1271880). * CVE-2026-50248: BOGUS configured primary hostname accepted for XFR in auth/rpz zones (bsc#1271881). * CVE-2026-50251: Attacker supplied `0.0.0.0`/`::` glue triggers defensive full-cache flush (bsc#1271883). * CVE-2026-50252: Possible cache poisoning attack by mapping source port population per thread (bsc#1271884). * CVE-2026-54478: DNS Cookie bypass when proxy-protocol with with `answer- cookie:yes` is used (bsc#1271895). * CVE-2026-55708: Privacy/configuration issue when adding local data in views through `unbound-control` (bsc#1271896). * CVE-2026-55717: `serve-expired-client-timeout` and `response-ip` CNAME redirect could lead to a crash (bsc#1271886). * CVE-2026-55990: Crash via crafted client UDP query due to DNSCrypt faulty configuration (bsc#1271887). * CVE-2026-56416: Possible heap buffer overflow when validator canonicalizes RDATA that contains domain name (bsc#1271889). * CVE-2026-56444: Degradation of resolution service when `discard-timeout` and `serve-expired-client-timeout` are combined in unusual configuration (bsc#1271890). Other updates and bugfixes: * Version 1.25.2: * For a complete list of additional changes see the changelog at https://nlnetlabs.nl/projects/unbound/download/ * Update `unbound.keyring`. ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Basesystem-15-SP7-2026-3885=1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3885=1 * SUSE Package Hub 15 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Packagehub-Subpackages-15-SP7-2026-3885=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP6-LTSS-2026-3885=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP6-2026-3885=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * libunbound8-1.25.2-150600.23.19.1 * unbound-devel-1.25.2-150600.23.19.1 * unbound-anchor-1.25.2-150600.23.19.1 * unbound-anchor-debuginfo-1.25.2-150600.23.19.1 * unbound-debuginfo-1.25.2-150600.23.19.1 * unbound-debugsource-1.25.2-150600.23.19.1 * libunbound8-debuginfo-1.25.2-150600.23.19.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 (aarch64 i586 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * libunbound-devel-mini-1.25.2-150600.23.19.1 * libunbound-devel-mini-debugsource-1.25.2-150600.23.19.1 * unbound-debugsource-1.25.2-150600.23.19.1 * libunbound8-1.25.2-150600.23.19.1 * libunbound-devel-mini-debuginfo-1.25.2-150600.23.19.1 * unbound-devel-1.25.2-150600.23.19.1 * unbound-anchor-1.25.2-150600.23.19.1 * unbound-python-debuginfo-1.25.2-150600.23.19.1 * unbound-anchor-debuginfo-1.25.2-150600.23.19.1 * unbound-debuginfo-1.25.2-150600.23.19.1 * unbound-1.25.2-150600.23.19.1 * unbound-python-1.25.2-150600.23.19.1 * libunbound8-debuginfo-1.25.2-150600.23.19.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 (noarch) * unbound-munin-1.25.2-150600.23.19.1 * SUSE Package Hub 15 15-SP7 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * unbound-debugsource-1.25.2-150600.23.19.1 * unbound-python-debuginfo-1.25.2-150600.23.19.1 * unbound-debuginfo-1.25.2-150600.23.19.1 * unbound-1.25.2-150600.23.19.1 * unbound-python-1.25.2-150600.23.19.1 * Basesystem Module 15-SP7 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * libunbound8-1.25.2-150600.23.19.1 * unbound-devel-1.25.2-150600.23.19.1 * unbound-anchor-1.25.2-150600.23.19.1 * unbound-anchor-debuginfo-1.25.2-150600.23.19.1 * unbound-debuginfo-1.25.2-150600.23.19.1 * unbound-debugsource-1.25.2-150600.23.19.1 * libunbound8-debuginfo-1.25.2-150600.23.19.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 (ppc64le x86_64) * libunbound8-1.25.2-150600.23.19.1 * unbound-devel-1.25.2-150600.23.19.1 * unbound-anchor-1.25.2-150600.23.19.1 * unbound-anchor-debuginfo-1.25.2-150600.23.19.1 * unbound-debuginfo-1.25.2-150600.23.19.1 * unbound-debugsource-1.25.2-150600.23.19.1 * libunbound8-debuginfo-1.25.2-150600.23.19.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-40622.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-40691.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-42955.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-44621.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-44687.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-44690.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46582.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-50046.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-50243.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-50248.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-50251.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-50252.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-54478.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-55708.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-55717.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-55990.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-56416.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-56444.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271875 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271876 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271877 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271880 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271881 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271882 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271883 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271884 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271886 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271887 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271889 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271890 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271892 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271893 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271894 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271895 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271896 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 31 20:42:57 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2026 20:42:57 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3884-1: important: Security update for unbound Message-ID: <178820897737.1109.14811888964752496522@2eb657abeeed> # Security update for unbound Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3884-1 Release Date: 2026-08-31T14:33:58Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1271875 * bsc#1271876 * bsc#1271877 * bsc#1271880 * bsc#1271881 * bsc#1271882 * bsc#1271883 * bsc#1271884 * bsc#1271886 * bsc#1271887 * bsc#1271889 * bsc#1271890 * bsc#1271892 * bsc#1271893 * bsc#1271894 * bsc#1271895 * bsc#1271896 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-40691 * CVE-2026-42955 * CVE-2026-44621 * CVE-2026-44687 * CVE-2026-44690 * CVE-2026-46582 * CVE-2026-50046 * CVE-2026-50243 * CVE-2026-50248 * CVE-2026-50251 * CVE-2026-50252 * CVE-2026-54478 * CVE-2026-55708 * CVE-2026-55717 * CVE-2026-55990 * CVE-2026-56416 * CVE-2026-56444 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-40691 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-40691 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-40691 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-42955 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-42955 ( SUSE ): 3.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-42955 ( NVD ): 3.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-44621 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-44621 ( SUSE ): 6.2 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-44621 ( NVD ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-44687 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-44687 ( SUSE ): 3.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-44687 ( NVD ): 3.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-44690 ( SUSE ): 8.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:H/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-44690 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-44690 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-46582 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-46582 ( SUSE ): 3.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-46582 ( NVD ): 3.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-50046 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-50046 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-50046 ( NVD ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-50243 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-50243 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-50243 ( NVD ): 6.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:H/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:L/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-50243 ( NVD ): 3.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-50248 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-50248 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-50248 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:L * CVE-2026-50251 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-50251 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-50251 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-50252 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-50252 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N * CVE-2026-50252 ( NVD ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:H/SA:H/E:P/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:Amber * CVE-2026-50252 ( NVD ): 9.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:N/I:H/A:H * CVE-2026-54478 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:N/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-54478 ( SUSE ): 3.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-54478 ( NVD ): 3.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-55708 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-55708 ( SUSE ): 3.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-55708 ( NVD ): 3.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:H/UI:R/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N * CVE-2026-55717 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-55717 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-55717 ( NVD ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-55990 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-55990 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-55990 ( NVD ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-56416 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:L/VI:L/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-56416 ( SUSE ): 5.6 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-56416 ( NVD ): 4.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:L * CVE-2026-56444 ( SUSE ): 8.2 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:P/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N * CVE-2026-56444 ( SUSE ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H * CVE-2026-56444 ( NVD ): 5.9 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 An update that solves 17 vulnerabilities can now be installed. ## Description: This update for unbound fixes the following issues: Update to version 1.25.2. Security issues fixed: * CVE-2026-40691: DoS due to heap overflow via single bad DNSCrypt query over TCP (bsc#1271875). * CVE-2026-42955: Ghost domain window can be extended by up to one cached TTL configured value for A/AAAA glue records (bsc#1271892). * CVE-2026-44621: Libunbound applications configured with `unwanted-reply- threshold` could eventually be abruptly terminated (bsc#1271876). * CVE-2026-44687: Off-by-one error in `harden-below-nxdomain` logic can shadow a stub/forward zone by a legitimate parent's `NXDOMAIN` (bsc#1271893). * CVE-2026-44690: Cross-zone wildcard cache poisoning via `RRSIG.labels` manipulation (bsc#1271877). * CVE-2026-46582: Replay of a wildcard `rrset` as another piece of data triggers poisoning in the server expired reply path (bsc#1271894). * CVE-2026-50046: Possible heap use-after-free in an error path when a DoT forwarded query is jostled out (bsc#1271882). * CVE-2026-50243: `response-ip`/`rpz` can rewrite BOGUS answers instead of returning SERVFAIL (bsc#1271880). * CVE-2026-50248: BOGUS configured primary hostname accepted for XFR in auth/rpz zones (bsc#1271881). * CVE-2026-50251: Attacker supplied `0.0.0.0`/`::` glue triggers defensive full-cache flush (bsc#1271883). * CVE-2026-50252: Possible cache poisoning attack by mapping source port population per thread (bsc#1271884). * CVE-2026-54478: DNS Cookie bypass when proxy-protocol with with `answer- cookie:yes` is used (bsc#1271895). * CVE-2026-55708: Privacy/configuration issue when adding local data in views through `unbound-control` (bsc#1271896). * CVE-2026-55717: `serve-expired-client-timeout` and `response-ip` CNAME redirect could lead to a crash (bsc#1271886). * CVE-2026-55990: Crash via crafted client UDP query due to DNSCrypt faulty configuration (bsc#1271887). * CVE-2026-56416: Possible heap buffer overflow when validator canonicalizes RDATA that contains domain name (bsc#1271889). * CVE-2026-56444: Degradation of resolution service when `discard-timeout` and `serve-expired-client-timeout` are combined in unusual configuration (bsc#1271890). Other updates and bugfixes: * Version 1.25.2: * For a complete list of additional changes see the changelog at https://nlnetlabs.nl/projects/unbound/download/. * Update `unbound.keyring`. ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP4-LTSS-2026-3884=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP5-2026-3884=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP5-ESPOS-2026-3884=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP4-2026-3884=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP4-LTSS-2026-3884=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-5.5-2026-3884=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP5-LTSS-2026-3884=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP5-LTSS-2026-3884=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP4-ESPOS-2026-3884=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * unbound-debuginfo-1.25.2-150100.10.28.1 * unbound-anchor-debuginfo-1.25.2-150100.10.28.1 * unbound-debugsource-1.25.2-150100.10.28.1 * unbound-anchor-1.25.2-150100.10.28.1 * libunbound8-1.25.2-150100.10.28.1 * libunbound8-debuginfo-1.25.2-150100.10.28.1 * unbound-devel-1.25.2-150100.10.28.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 (aarch64 x86_64) * unbound-debuginfo-1.25.2-150100.10.28.1 * unbound-anchor-debuginfo-1.25.2-150100.10.28.1 * unbound-debugsource-1.25.2-150100.10.28.1 * unbound-anchor-1.25.2-150100.10.28.1 * libunbound8-1.25.2-150100.10.28.1 * libunbound8-debuginfo-1.25.2-150100.10.28.1 * unbound-devel-1.25.2-150100.10.28.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 (aarch64 x86_64) * unbound-debuginfo-1.25.2-150100.10.28.1 * unbound-anchor-debuginfo-1.25.2-150100.10.28.1 * unbound-debugsource-1.25.2-150100.10.28.1 * unbound-anchor-1.25.2-150100.10.28.1 * libunbound8-1.25.2-150100.10.28.1 * libunbound8-debuginfo-1.25.2-150100.10.28.1 * unbound-devel-1.25.2-150100.10.28.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * unbound-debuginfo-1.25.2-150100.10.28.1 * unbound-anchor-debuginfo-1.25.2-150100.10.28.1 * unbound-debugsource-1.25.2-150100.10.28.1 * unbound-anchor-1.25.2-150100.10.28.1 * libunbound8-1.25.2-150100.10.28.1 * libunbound8-debuginfo-1.25.2-150100.10.28.1 * unbound-devel-1.25.2-150100.10.28.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 (aarch64 x86_64) * unbound-debuginfo-1.25.2-150100.10.28.1 * unbound-anchor-debuginfo-1.25.2-150100.10.28.1 * unbound-debugsource-1.25.2-150100.10.28.1 * unbound-anchor-1.25.2-150100.10.28.1 * libunbound8-1.25.2-150100.10.28.1 * libunbound8-debuginfo-1.25.2-150100.10.28.1 * unbound-devel-1.25.2-150100.10.28.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.5 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * unbound-debuginfo-1.25.2-150100.10.28.1 * unbound-debugsource-1.25.2-150100.10.28.1 * unbound-anchor-1.25.2-150100.10.28.1 * libunbound8-1.25.2-150100.10.28.1 * libunbound8-debuginfo-1.25.2-150100.10.28.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 (ppc64le x86_64) * unbound-debuginfo-1.25.2-150100.10.28.1 * unbound-anchor-debuginfo-1.25.2-150100.10.28.1 * unbound-debugsource-1.25.2-150100.10.28.1 * unbound-anchor-1.25.2-150100.10.28.1 * libunbound8-1.25.2-150100.10.28.1 * libunbound8-debuginfo-1.25.2-150100.10.28.1 * unbound-devel-1.25.2-150100.10.28.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 (aarch64 x86_64) * unbound-debuginfo-1.25.2-150100.10.28.1 * unbound-anchor-debuginfo-1.25.2-150100.10.28.1 * unbound-debugsource-1.25.2-150100.10.28.1 * unbound-anchor-1.25.2-150100.10.28.1 * libunbound8-1.25.2-150100.10.28.1 * libunbound8-debuginfo-1.25.2-150100.10.28.1 * unbound-devel-1.25.2-150100.10.28.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 (ppc64le x86_64) * unbound-debuginfo-1.25.2-150100.10.28.1 * unbound-anchor-debuginfo-1.25.2-150100.10.28.1 * unbound-debugsource-1.25.2-150100.10.28.1 * unbound-anchor-1.25.2-150100.10.28.1 * libunbound8-1.25.2-150100.10.28.1 * libunbound8-debuginfo-1.25.2-150100.10.28.1 * unbound-devel-1.25.2-150100.10.28.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-40691.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-42955.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-44621.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-44687.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-44690.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46582.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-50046.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-50243.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-50248.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-50251.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-50252.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-54478.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-55708.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-55717.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-55990.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-56416.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-56444.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271875 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271876 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271877 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271880 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271881 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271882 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271883 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271884 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271886 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271887 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271889 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271890 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271892 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271893 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271894 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271895 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271896 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 31 20:43:40 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2026 20:43:40 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3883-1: moderate: Security update for google-cloud-sap-agent Message-ID: <178820902083.1109.1673655931845985781@2eb657abeeed> # Security update for google-cloud-sap-agent Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3883-1 Release Date: 2026-08-31T14:30:58Z Rating: moderate References: * bsc#1276667 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-41178 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-41178 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-41178 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L Affected Products: * Public Cloud Module 12 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 12 SP2 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 12 SP3 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 12 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 12 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP2 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP3 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 12 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 12 SP1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 12 SP2 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 12 SP3 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 12 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 12 SP5 An update that solves one vulnerability can now be installed. ## Description: This update for google-cloud-sap-agent fixes the following issue: * CVE-2026-41178: go.opentelemetry.io/otel/baggage: no rejection of raw-length headers in baggage parsing allows for DoS via oversized inputs (bsc#1276667). ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * Public Cloud Module 12 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Public-Cloud-12-2026-3883=1 ## Package List: * Public Cloud Module 12 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * google-cloud-sap-agent-3.15-6.78.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-41178.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1276667 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 31 20:44:25 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2026 20:44:25 -0000 Subject: SUSE-SU-2026:3882-1: moderate: Security update for helm Message-ID: <178820906581.1109.7792694016496701137@2eb657abeeed> # Security update for helm Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:3882-1 Release Date: 2026-08-31T14:30:37Z Rating: moderate References: * bsc#1271660 * bsc#1272402 * bsc#1276510 * bsc#1276514 Cross-References: * CVE-2026-41178 * CVE-2026-50151 * CVE-2026-63308 CVSS scores: * CVE-2026-41178 ( SUSE ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-41178 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-50151 ( SUSE ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-50151 ( NVD ): 7.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N * CVE-2026-63308 ( SUSE ): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-63308 ( NVD ): 5.3 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:P/VC:N/VI:N/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N/E:X/CR:X/IR:X/AR:X/MAV:X/MAC:X/MAT:X/MPR:X/MUI:X/MVC:X/MVI:X/MVA:X/MSC:X/MSI:X/MSA:X/S:X/AU:X/R:X/V:X/RE:X/U:X * CVE-2026-63308 ( NVD ): 4.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L * CVE-2026-63308 ( NVD ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H Affected Products: * Containers Module 15-SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 * SUSE Package Hub 15 15-SP7 An update that solves three vulnerabilities and has one security fix can now be installed. ## Description: This update for helm fixes the following issues: * CVE-2026-41178: `go.opentelemetry.io/otel/baggage`,`go.opentelemetry.io/otel/propagation`: no rejection of raw-length headers in baggage parsing allows for DoS via oversized inputs (bsc#1276510). * CVE-2026-63308: processing zero-length byte slices in template chart files can trigger an index out-of-range panic (bsc#1272402). * gRPC-Go: several issues affecting the xDS RBAC authorization engine and the HTTP/2 transport server implementation (bsc#1276514). Changes for helm: * Bump vendor to address various security issues: * golang.org/x/mod at v0.40.0 * oras.land/oras-go/v2 at v2.6.2 * google.golang.org/grpc at v1.82.1 * go.opentelemetry.io/otel at v1.44.0 ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP5-LTSS-2026-3882=1 * SUSE Package Hub 15 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Packagehub-Subpackages-15-SP7-2026-3882=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP6-LTSS-2026-3882=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP5-LTSS-2026-3882=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP4-ESPOS-2026-3882=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-SP4-LTSS-2026-3882=1 * Containers Module 15-SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Containers-15-SP7-2026-3882=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP5-ESPOS-2026-3882=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Micro-5.5-2026-3882=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP5-2026-3882=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP4-2026-3882=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HPC-15-SP4-LTSS-2026-3882=1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES_SAP-15-SP6-2026-3882=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 (noarch) * helm-zsh-completion-3.21.3-150000.1.93.1 * helm-bash-completion-3.21.3-150000.1.93.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 (ppc64le x86_64) * helm-3.21.3-150000.1.93.1 * helm-debuginfo-3.21.3-150000.1.93.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * helm-3.21.3-150000.1.93.1 * helm-debuginfo-3.21.3-150000.1.93.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 LTSS (noarch) * helm-zsh-completion-3.21.3-150000.1.93.1 * helm-bash-completion-3.21.3-150000.1.93.1 * Containers Module 15-SP7 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * helm-3.21.3-150000.1.93.1 * helm-debuginfo-3.21.3-150000.1.93.1 * Containers Module 15-SP7 (noarch) * helm-zsh-completion-3.21.3-150000.1.93.1 * helm-bash-completion-3.21.3-150000.1.93.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 (ppc64le x86_64) * helm-3.21.3-150000.1.93.1 * helm-debuginfo-3.21.3-150000.1.93.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP4 (noarch) * helm-zsh-completion-3.21.3-150000.1.93.1 * helm-bash-completion-3.21.3-150000.1.93.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 (noarch) * helm-zsh-completion-3.21.3-150000.1.93.1 * helm-bash-completion-3.21.3-150000.1.93.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP5 (ppc64le x86_64) * helm-3.21.3-150000.1.93.1 * helm-debuginfo-3.21.3-150000.1.93.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS (noarch) * helm-zsh-completion-3.21.3-150000.1.93.1 * helm-bash-completion-3.21.3-150000.1.93.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP5 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * helm-3.21.3-150000.1.93.1 * helm-debuginfo-3.21.3-150000.1.93.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * helm-3.21.3-150000.1.93.1 * helm-debuginfo-3.21.3-150000.1.93.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 LTSS (noarch) * helm-zsh-completion-3.21.3-150000.1.93.1 * helm-bash-completion-3.21.3-150000.1.93.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 (aarch64 x86_64) * helm-3.21.3-150000.1.93.1 * helm-debuginfo-3.21.3-150000.1.93.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP5 (noarch) * helm-zsh-completion-3.21.3-150000.1.93.1 * helm-bash-completion-3.21.3-150000.1.93.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 (aarch64 x86_64) * helm-3.21.3-150000.1.93.1 * helm-debuginfo-3.21.3-150000.1.93.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP4 (noarch) * helm-zsh-completion-3.21.3-150000.1.93.1 * helm-bash-completion-3.21.3-150000.1.93.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 (noarch) * helm-zsh-completion-3.21.3-150000.1.93.1 * helm-bash-completion-3.21.3-150000.1.93.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing ESPOS 15 SP5 (aarch64 x86_64) * helm-3.21.3-150000.1.93.1 * helm-debuginfo-3.21.3-150000.1.93.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 (aarch64 x86_64) * helm-3.21.3-150000.1.93.1 * helm-debuginfo-3.21.3-150000.1.93.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Performance Computing LTSS 15 SP4 (noarch) * helm-zsh-completion-3.21.3-150000.1.93.1 * helm-bash-completion-3.21.3-150000.1.93.1 * SUSE Package Hub 15 15-SP7 (noarch) * helm-fish-completion-3.21.3-150000.1.93.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.5 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * helm-3.21.3-150000.1.93.1 * helm-debuginfo-3.21.3-150000.1.93.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.5 (noarch) * helm-bash-completion-3.21.3-150000.1.93.1 ## References: * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-41178.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-50151.html * https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63308.html * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271660 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1272402 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1276510 * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1276514 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 31 20:45:04 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2026 20:45:04 -0000 Subject: SUSE-RU-2026:3881-1: important: Recommended update for resource-agents Message-ID: <178820910435.1109.5853624914970141750@2eb657abeeed> # Recommended update for resource-agents Announcement ID: SUSE-RU-2026:3881-1 Release Date: 2026-08-31T14:26:44Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1273064 Affected Products: * openSUSE Leap 15.6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Availability Extension 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6 An update that has one fix can now be installed. ## Description: This update for resource-agents fixes the following issues: * Fix: [SLES for SAP 15 SP6] PID 1 CPU saturation on multi-SID Pacemaker nodes caused by parallel access to systemd (bsc#1273064): * SAPInstance: * fix: list-unit-files creates high load on systemd ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Availability Extension 15 SP6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HA-15-SP6-2026-3881=1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-3881=1 ## Package List: * openSUSE Leap 15.6 (aarch64 i586 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * ldirectord-4.13.0+git6.ae50f94f-150600.4.25.1 * resource-agents-4.13.0+git6.ae50f94f-150600.4.25.1 * resource-agents-zfs-4.13.0+git6.ae50f94f-150600.4.25.1 * resource-agents-debugsource-4.13.0+git6.ae50f94f-150600.4.25.1 * resource-agents-debuginfo-4.13.0+git6.ae50f94f-150600.4.25.1 * openSUSE Leap 15.6 (noarch) * monitoring-plugins-metadata-4.13.0+git6.ae50f94f-150600.4.25.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Availability Extension 15 SP6 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * resource-agents-debuginfo-4.13.0+git6.ae50f94f-150600.4.25.1 * ldirectord-4.13.0+git6.ae50f94f-150600.4.25.1 * resource-agents-4.13.0+git6.ae50f94f-150600.4.25.1 * resource-agents-debugsource-4.13.0+git6.ae50f94f-150600.4.25.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Availability Extension 15 SP6 (noarch) * monitoring-plugins-metadata-4.13.0+git6.ae50f94f-150600.4.25.1 ## References: * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273064 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From null at suse.de Mon Aug 31 20:45:35 2026 From: null at suse.de (SLE-UPDATES) Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2026 20:45:35 -0000 Subject: SUSE-RU-2026:3880-1: important: Recommended update for resource-agents Message-ID: <178820913516.1109.3493571085246766806@2eb657abeeed> # Recommended update for resource-agents Announcement ID: SUSE-RU-2026:3880-1 Release Date: 2026-08-31T14:26:30Z Rating: important References: * bsc#1273064 Affected Products: * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Availability Extension 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7 * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7 An update that has one fix can now be installed. ## Description: This update for resource-agents fixes the following issues: * Fix: [SLES for SAP 15 SP6] PID 1 CPU saturation on multi-SID Pacemaker nodes caused by parallel access to systemd (bsc#1273064): * SAPInstance: * fix: list unit files creates high load on systemd ## Patch Instructions: To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch". Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product: * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Availability Extension 15 SP7 zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HA-15-SP7-2026-3880=1 ## Package List: * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Availability Extension 15 SP7 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64) * resource-agents-4.13.0+git6.ae50f94f-150700.7.14.1 * resource-agents-debuginfo-4.13.0+git6.ae50f94f-150700.7.14.1 * resource-agents-debugsource-4.13.0+git6.ae50f94f-150700.7.14.1 * ldirectord-4.13.0+git6.ae50f94f-150700.7.14.1 * SUSE Linux Enterprise High Availability Extension 15 SP7 (noarch) * monitoring-plugins-metadata-4.13.0+git6.ae50f94f-150700.7.14.1 ## References: * https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273064 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: