SUSE-SU-2026:4320-1: important: Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 27 for SUSE Linux Enterprise 15 SP6)
SLE-UPDATES
null at suse.de
Thu Sep 24 12:31:20 UTC 2026
# Security update for the Linux Kernel (Live Patch 27 for SUSE Linux Enterprise
15 SP6)
Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2026:4320-1
Release Date: 2026-09-24T03:04:27Z
Rating: important
References:
* bsc#1267388
* bsc#1273232
* bsc#1274074
* bsc#1274942
* bsc#1275458
Cross-References:
* CVE-2026-46150
* CVE-2026-64423
* CVE-2026-64561
* CVE-2026-64564
* CVE-2026-68138
CVSS scores:
* CVE-2026-46150 ( SUSE ): 8.4
CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:N/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
* CVE-2026-46150 ( SUSE ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N
* CVE-2026-46150 ( NVD ): 7.1 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N
* CVE-2026-64423 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
* CVE-2026-64423 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
* CVE-2026-64561 ( SUSE ): 9.3
CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:H/SI:H/SA:H
* CVE-2026-64561 ( SUSE ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H
* CVE-2026-64561 ( NVD ): 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H
* CVE-2026-64564 ( SUSE ): 8.5
CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
* CVE-2026-64564 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
* CVE-2026-64564 ( NVD ): 9.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
* CVE-2026-68138 ( SUSE ): 7.3
CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
* CVE-2026-68138 ( SUSE ): 7.0 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
* CVE-2026-68138 ( NVD ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
Affected Products:
* openSUSE Leap 15.6
* SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP6
* SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP6
* SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP6
* SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP6
An update that solves five vulnerabilities can now be installed.
## Description:
This update for the SUSE Linux Enterprise Kernel 6.4.0-150600.23.115 fixes
various security issues:
The following security issues were fixed:
* CVE-2026-46150: fanotify: fix false positive on permission events
(bsc#1267388).
* CVE-2026-64423: ipv4: igmp: remove multicast group from hash table on device
destruction (bsc#1275458).
* CVE-2026-64561: KVM: x86: Check for invalid/obsolete root _after_ making MMU
pages available (Zapscape) (bsc#1273232).
* CVE-2026-64564: sctp: don't free the ASCONF's own transport in DEL-IP
processing (SCTPhantom) (bsc#1274074).
* CVE-2026-68138: net/sched: serialize qdisc_rtab_list against concurrent
get/put (bsc#1274942).
## Patch Instructions:
To install this SUSE update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like
YaST online_update or "zypper patch".
Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product:
* SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP6
zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Live-Patching-15-SP6-2026-4320 SUSE-SLE-
Module-Live-Patching-15-SP6-2026-4321 SUSE-SLE-Module-Live-
Patching-15-SP6-2026-4322 SUSE-SLE-Module-Live-Patching-15-SP6-2026-4323 SUSE-
SLE-Module-Live-Patching-15-SP6-2026-4324 SUSE-SLE-Module-Live-
Patching-15-SP6-2026-4325 SUSE-SLE-Module-Live-Patching-15-SP6-2026-4326 SUSE-
SLE-Module-Live-Patching-15-SP6-2026-4327
* openSUSE Leap 15.6
zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-4320 SUSE-2026-4321 SUSE-2026-4322 SUSE-2026-4323
SUSE-2026-4324 SUSE-2026-4325 SUSE-2026-4326 SUSE-2026-4327
## Package List:
* SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 15-SP6 (ppc64le s390x x86_64)
* kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-150600_23_95-default-9-150600.2.1
* kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-150600_23_115-default-debuginfo-5-150600.2.1
* kernel-livepatch-SLE15-SP6_Update_27-debugsource-5-150600.2.1
* kernel-livepatch-SLE15-SP6_Update_24-debugsource-7-150600.2.1
* kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-150600_23_87-default-debuginfo-11-150600.2.1
* kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-150600_23_100-default-debuginfo-8-150600.2.1
* kernel-livepatch-SLE15-SP6_Update_20-debugsource-11-150600.2.1
* kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-150600_23_95-default-debuginfo-9-150600.2.1
* kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-150600_23_112-default-debuginfo-6-150600.2.1
* kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-150600_23_103-default-debuginfo-7-150600.2.1
* kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-150600_23_109-default-debuginfo-6-150600.2.1
* kernel-livepatch-SLE15-SP6_Update_25-debugsource-6-150600.2.1
* kernel-livepatch-SLE15-SP6_Update_22-debugsource-9-150600.2.1
* kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-150600_23_112-default-6-150600.2.1
* kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-150600_23_87-default-11-150600.2.1
* kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-150600_23_109-default-6-150600.2.1
* kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-150600_23_115-default-5-150600.2.1
* kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-150600_23_100-default-8-150600.2.1
* kernel-livepatch-SLE15-SP6_Update_26-debugsource-6-150600.2.1
* kernel-livepatch-SLE15-SP6_Update_23-debugsource-8-150600.2.1
* kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-150600_23_103-default-7-150600.2.1
* kernel-livepatch-SLE15-SP6_Update_21-debugsource-9-150600.2.1
* kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-150600_23_92-default-9-150600.2.1
* kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-150600_23_92-default-debuginfo-9-150600.2.1
* openSUSE Leap 15.6 (ppc64le s390x x86_64)
* kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-150600_23_95-default-9-150600.2.1
* kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-150600_23_115-default-debuginfo-5-150600.2.1
* kernel-livepatch-SLE15-SP6_Update_27-debugsource-5-150600.2.1
* kernel-livepatch-SLE15-SP6_Update_24-debugsource-7-150600.2.1
* kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-150600_23_87-default-debuginfo-11-150600.2.1
* kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-150600_23_100-default-debuginfo-8-150600.2.1
* kernel-livepatch-SLE15-SP6_Update_20-debugsource-11-150600.2.1
* kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-150600_23_95-default-debuginfo-9-150600.2.1
* kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-150600_23_112-default-debuginfo-6-150600.2.1
* kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-150600_23_103-default-debuginfo-7-150600.2.1
* kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-150600_23_109-default-debuginfo-6-150600.2.1
* kernel-livepatch-SLE15-SP6_Update_25-debugsource-6-150600.2.1
* kernel-livepatch-SLE15-SP6_Update_22-debugsource-9-150600.2.1
* kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-150600_23_112-default-6-150600.2.1
* kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-150600_23_87-default-11-150600.2.1
* kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-150600_23_109-default-6-150600.2.1
* kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-150600_23_115-default-5-150600.2.1
* kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-150600_23_100-default-8-150600.2.1
* kernel-livepatch-SLE15-SP6_Update_26-debugsource-6-150600.2.1
* kernel-livepatch-SLE15-SP6_Update_23-debugsource-8-150600.2.1
* kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-150600_23_103-default-7-150600.2.1
* kernel-livepatch-SLE15-SP6_Update_21-debugsource-9-150600.2.1
* kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-150600_23_92-default-9-150600.2.1
* kernel-livepatch-6_4_0-150600_23_92-default-debuginfo-9-150600.2.1
## References:
* https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46150.html
* https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64423.html
* https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64561.html
* https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64564.html
* https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-68138.html
* https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1267388
* https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273232
* https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274074
* https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274942
* https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1275458
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <https://lists.suse.com/pipermail/sle-updates/attachments/20260924/4dc598c2/attachment.htm>
More information about the sle-updates
mailing list